英文名称:The Tale of Despereaux
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:28] | Once upon a time, | 很久很久以前 |
[02:30] | There was a brave little mouse who loved | 有一只小老鼠 他勇敢正义 |
[02:33] | Honor and justice and always told the truth. | 诚实坦白 |
[02:51] | No, that’s not him. | 不 不是这位 |
[02:54] | That’s a rat. | 这是只耗子 |
[02:56] | And anyone who knows anything, | 任何有常识的人 |
[02:57] | Knows there’s a big difference between a mouse and a rat. | 都知道老鼠和耗子很不一样的 |
[03:01] | First of all, rats hate the light. | 首先 耗子很怕光 |
[03:06] | They spend their lives in the darkness. | 耗子生活在阴暗之处 |
[03:09] | They’re also terrified of people, | 惧怕人类 |
[03:11] | Which is why they slink and cower all the time. | 正因为如此 它们行踪猥琐鬼祟 |
[03:14] | And as far as telling the truth is concerned, well, | 但是就常识而言 说实话这也不完全正确 |
[03:18] | That’s impossible because, as everyone knows, a rat can’t talk. | 因为大家知道耗子是不会讲话的 |
[03:23] | Tell me that thing again, please. | 再跟我说一遍 |
[03:25] | Come on. | 拜托啦 |
[03:27] | Just once, I promise. | 拜托就一遍 |
[03:28] | Tell me one more time, and I won’t ask you ever again. I swear. | 再说一次 我发誓就不再问了 |
[03:32] | Fine. | 服了你 |
[03:32] | We are headed to dor, | 我们前往可乐国 |
[03:35] | one of the most magical places in the whole world. | 世界上最神奇的地方 |
[03:38] | No, that’s not what you said before. | 不不不 你以前可不是这么说的 |
[03:40] | You know, every place has something special. | 你说 每个地方都有独到之处 |
[03:42] | And, in dor, it’s the soup! | 例如可乐国 汤之王国 |
[03:45] | Land ho! | 到陆地了 |
[03:53] | It’s down below, I tell you. | 就在下面 我早说过了 |
[03:54] | Give it a heave. | 抛锚 |
[04:00] | I can see it! | 我看到了 |
[04:04] | Ooh, I can smell it! I can smell it. | 闻到了 真香啊 |
[04:15] | Oh, I can’t wait to taste the soup! | 真想快点喝口汤 |
[04:18] | Just stay close. | 跟紧我 |
[04:20] | We leave again at 6:00. | 6点我们启航 |
[04:21] | We ought to think about staying here just a little longer. | 我们在这待久一点不行吗 |
[04:24] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[04:26] | Remember shanghai? | 还记得上海之旅吗 |
[04:28] | Yeah, but this place is different. | 但是这里不一样 |
[04:30] | I mean, this is special. | 多神奇呀 |
[04:34] | On any given day, | 平常 |
[04:35] | Just one whiff from one of the soup | 人们去汤铺 |
[04:37] | Shops was almost like having a full meal. | 可能只为饱餐一顿 |
[04:41] | But on one very special day every year, | 但是每年一到汤节 |
[04:44] | The kingdom of dor was magically transformed. | 可乐国上下变成汤之国 |
[04:50] | In dor, christmas was nothing. | 在可乐国 圣诞节算不上节日 |
[04:52] | They still celebrated it, but it was nothing compared to soup day. | 虽然也庆祝 但和汤节一比 只能算小打小闹 |
[05:01] | Watch it, watch it. | 闪开! 闪开! |
[05:02] | Incoming potatoes! | 土豆来啦 |
[05:04] | Hurry! hurry! excuse us. | 快快快! 借过 |
[05:06] | Every dorian, young and old, | 可乐国的男女老少 |
[05:08] | Would flock toward the castle | 蜂拥到皇城下面 |
[05:09] | because they knew that, at that very moment, | 因为大家知道每年的汤节 |
[05:13] | Deep within the royal kitchens, a masterpiece was being created. | 皇室厨房将推出 一道新汤 |
[05:17] | Potatoes coming up! | 上土豆 |
[05:26] | Let’s go! | 来啦 |
[05:27] | Don’t forget the parsley! | 别把荷兰芹落下了 |
[05:29] | Make sure it’s clean! | 都洗干净了 |
[05:41] | Everyone knew chef Andre was a genius, | 大家承认按摩主厨是个天才 |
[05:43] | But they got reminded of it on the first sunday of every spring. | 一到汤节 大家对他更加佩服之至 |
[05:50] | At exactly 12:00 noon, he would unveil that year’s royal creation. | 12点整 他将揭开皇室新汤的锅盖 |
[06:08] | More onions! | 加洋葱! |
[06:10] | More onions! | 加洋葱! |
[06:11] | More onions! | 加洋葱! |
[06:12] | More onions! | 加洋葱! |
[06:15] | They would jam the town square, and, as the aroma began to build, | 皇城下的大广场将香味四溢 |
[06:19] | So did their anticipation. | 和大家期望的一样 |
[06:26] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:42] | It’s my pleasure to announce this year’s | 我很荣幸的宣布 |
[06:45] | Royal creations from the kitchens of chef andre. | 今年按摩主厨的新汤是… |
[06:49] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[06:51] | Something is wrong. | 味道不对 |
[06:52] | I need more time! | 我要加葱! |
[06:54] | But we’re late already! | 来不及了! |
[06:55] | This is not right! | 这可不行 |
[06:59] | Everyone out! | 全部出去 |
[07:01] | Out! | 出去 |
[07:06] | Now, it’s hard to be a genius all by yourself. | 没人天生就是个天才 |
[07:10] | In fact, sometimes, it takes a little help. | 实际上是需要一些帮助的 |
[07:37] | You changed something. | 你动了什么手脚 |
[07:39] | You’re crazy. I did not touch it. | 可笑啊 我碰都没碰 |
[07:41] | I can smell it. | 我都闻出来了 |
[07:42] | -what’s this? -what? | -这是什么 -什么 |
[07:43] | -this! -ow! garlic. | -这个 -蒜头 |
[07:45] | -garlic. -yeah, a little garlic. | -蒜头 -对 一点蒜头 |
[07:47] | -it was already there. -no. | -本来就放了 -没有 |
[07:49] | -yes. -no. | -放了 -没放 |
[07:50] | -yes. -not this much! | -放了 -没放那么多 |
[07:52] | You ruined my soup! | 你毁了我的汤 |
[07:53] | I save your soup! | 我救了你的汤 |
[07:55] | Those people wait all year, | 人们等了一年 |
[07:56] | and you want to give them this dishwater. | 等来的只是这碗刷锅水吗 |
[08:01] | Dishwater? | 刷锅水? |
[08:02] | Dishwater. | 对 刷锅水 |
[08:03] | Dishwater? | 你敢说刷锅水? |
[08:04] | Ow! cut it out! | 有完没完 |
[08:10] | And this year’s soup is a spring tureen | 本年度的新汤是 |
[08:13] | …with…flash nuts and white mushrooms. | 珍珠翡翠白玉汤 |
[08:19] | …fresh herbs… | 伴有新鲜的香料 |
[08:20] | …and wild mushrooms. | 还有野生蘑菇 |
[08:24] | Roscuro? | 肉丝骡 |
[08:29] | Roscuro? | 肉丝骡 |
[08:31] | Oh. evening. | 晚上好 |
[08:37] | I don’t have to stand here and listen to a big talking garbage can! | 我才懒得跟你这个垃圾桶吵呢 |
[08:42] | Ha! and I don’t have to stand here and listen to a coward! | 我更懒得跟你这个懦夫扯这个 |
[08:46] | -coward? -yes, a coward! | -你说谁是懦夫 -你 就你 |
[08:47] | -you call me coward? -yes! | -你敢说我是懦夫? -怎么地! |
[08:53] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[09:12] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[09:14] | That did it. | 受够了 |
[09:25] | -bellissima! -it’s fantastique! | -太美妙了 -妙不可言 |
[09:28] | Roscuro! roscuro, where are you? | 肉丝骡 你在哪儿 |
[10:18] | Voila. | 瞧啊 |
[10:20] | This is amazing! | 真香啊 |
[10:23] | Wait till your highness tastes it. | 请皇后殿下品尝 |
[10:40] | This is… | 这汤真是 |
[10:42] | …absolutely… | 绝对的 |
[10:46] | Oh, it moved! my soup moved! | 汤在动 我的汤在动 |
[10:50] | No, it isn’t… it did not move. | 不 汤没动 |
[10:53] | Oh, your highness. | 天 陛下 |
[10:54] | Darling? | 亲爱的 |
[10:55] | Oh! a rat! there’s a rat in my soup! | 我汤里…有个耗子 |
[10:58] | Madam, I know that this is unfortunate. | 陛下 我能理解您的不幸 |
[11:00] | And I know that while on first glance, I might… | 第一眼 你也许觉得我是只耗子 |
[11:02] | -a rat! in my soup! -no. please. shh, shh, shh. | -我汤里有只耗子 -不 请您 |
[11:04] | -and I ate it! -your highness, hold on… | -我还喝了一口 -尊贵的殿下 |
[11:08] | She’s right! it’s a rat! | 她没看错 是只耗子 |
[11:11] | -please… -ahhh! it’s a rat! | -请听… -耗子 |
[11:14] | Get me that rat! | 抓住那耗子 |
[11:17] | Now, I really believe you’re jumping to conclusions. | 我想您过早下定论 |
[11:19] | And I’m sure that the rats you met last time might have | 也许上一只耗子 |
[11:22] | Caused you to create a stereotype, but… but i… but… | 给您留下了坏印象 但我 |
[11:25] | It’s just… I’m just… I’m not really from around here. | 我并不是这里的耗子 我是来自… |
[11:27] | I’m… I’m from… oh… | 我是从 |
[11:30] | That’s very aggressive. | 真够兴师动众的! |
[11:32] | Get him! | 抓住它 |
[11:33] | Kitchen… | 厨房 |
[11:34] | He’s going into the kitchen! | 他要进厨房 |
[11:44] | Over there! | 在那 |
[11:46] | Stop that rat! | 截住它 |
[11:51] | I got him! | 我抓到了 |
[12:00] | He’s going near the soup! | 它要到汤那边去! |
[12:06] | There he is! | 在那里 |
[12:07] | Lf… if I could just tell… | 请让我解释一下 |
[12:09] | On the kettle! that’s him, right there! | 在厨房里 就在那 |
[12:17] | Look, up there! | 看 在上面 |
[12:28] | Sweetie? darling? | 亲爱的 宝贝 |
[12:31] | She’s… she’s… | 她… |
[12:34] | She’s… | 她… |
[12:38] | Blimey, she’s dead. get him! | 皇后去世了 抓耗子! |
[12:40] | Don’t let him escape! | 别让他溜了 |
[12:42] | We’ll get you, you rowdy rat! | 非要逮到你 臭耗子 |
[12:51] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[12:52] | No, not there! | 别碰我的汤! |
[13:56] | You don’t need to be afraid. | 不必害怕 |
[13:59] | I know it’s dark, but you’ll get used to it. | 虽然很黑 慢慢你会习惯的 |
[14:03] | Who… who are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:05] | Just a rat, like you. | 和你一样 我是只耗子 |
[14:09] | Come with me. | 跟我来吧 |
[14:23] | When something hurts this much, there must be a reason. | 事情发展到这地步 总要找个借口 |
[14:28] | There must be someone to blame. | 找个代罪羔羊 |
[14:37] | “from this moment on, soup, | 从今往后 |
[14:39] | “the making of soup, the selling of soup, | 汤的熬制 汤的买卖 |
[14:43] | Or the eating of soup, | 跟汤有关的一切活动 |
[14:46] | “is hereby outlawed in the kingdom of dor! | 全部禁止 |
[14:57] | “rats are to be considered illegal as well “and are | 同时全国上下消灭耗子 |
[15:01] | Hereby deemed unlawful creatures in the kingdom of dor! | 耗子进入本国是违法的 |
[15:05] | “from this moment on, “anyone harboring, | 可乐国从今往后 |
[15:08] | Sheltering or possessing a rat in any way, | 任何人若从事与耗子相关的活动 |
[15:11] | “shall face the full wrath of the law!” | 一经发现 国法处置 |
[15:16] | So think about this. | 大家想一想 曾几何时 |
[15:18] | What happens when you make something | 如果自作主张 |
[15:20] | Illegal that is just a natural part of the world? | 消灭自然的生灵 会有何后果 |
[15:24] | You may as well make flies illegal. | 若不喜欢苍蝇 |
[15:26] | Or sweat. or monday morning. | 我们就拍死它们 |
[15:29] | But that’s what the king did out of a terrible sadness. | 国王这么做了 因为伤痛欲绝 |
[15:37] | Sunlight left and the world went gray. | 汤的美味飘没了 一片灰暗 |
[15:41] | Colors faded into each other and dark clouds filled the sky. | 颜色也不再鲜艳 天空黑云密布 |
[15:47] | And for a long time, it wouldn’t rain. | 很久一段时间 没有下雨了 |
[15:55] | The clouds just stayed and stayed and stayed. | 黑云笼罩着天空 一天接着一天 |
[16:11] | I wish it would rain. | 我真想下点雨 |
[16:14] | You and the whole world, madam. | 大家都这么想 |
[16:17] | Oh, sorry, milady! | 抱歉 小树公主 |
[16:19] | Well, at least I can still feel that. | 没关系 说明至少我还有感觉 |
[16:25] | Louise, do you think | 祭司 你觉得 |
[16:27] | there’s a bit of light somewhere in the world? | 这世界还有明亮的地方吗 |
[16:31] | Don’t know, ma’am. | 不知道 殿下 |
[16:32] | I think there is. | 我觉得有的 |
[16:35] | You just need to know where to find it. | 只是暂时没找到而已 |
[16:50] | Okay, remember when we told you how, once upon a time, | 好了 还记得我跟你讲的 |
[16:53] | There was this brave little mouse? | 很久很久以前 有只勇敢的小老鼠… |
[16:55] | Well, if you know anything about fairytales, | 如果你了解童话的话 |
[16:59] | You know that a hero doesn’t appear | 你该知道 |
[17:03] | until the world really needs one. | 乱世出英雄 |
[17:19] | Oh, look out! | 当心点 |
[17:21] | Alms for the blind! alms for the blind! | 可怜可怜盲人 |
[18:02] | Excuse me. excuse me. | 借过 借过 |
[18:04] | Excuse me. | 借过 借过 |
[18:06] | Excuse me. | 借过 借过 |
[18:08] | I’m sorry. sorry. | 不好意思 |
[18:09] | Tilling? | 苏天师? |
[18:11] | Mr. mayor, hello! | 市长先生 您好 |
[18:13] | Where are you going? | 急着去哪儿啊 |
[18:14] | Oh, well, my baby is having a… | 啊…我儿子要生了 |
[18:18] | No, my wife is having a… | 不不不 我太太要生了…. |
[18:21] | Oh, right. congratulations. | 对呀 恭喜你呀! |
[18:23] | Thank you. thank you, sir. | 多谢你 先生 |
[18:25] | I’m sorry, i… I really… goodbye. | 不好意思 我真的要…再见 |
[18:37] | His eyes are open. | 眼睛是睁开的 |
[18:38] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[18:40] | Sometimes they are. | 有的宝宝是这样的 |
[18:42] | But he isn’t cowering. | 但他一点也不怕生 |
[18:43] | He’s looking right at us. | 直勾勾的看着我们 |
[18:45] | Don’t worry. he’ll learn to cower. | 别担心 慢慢就会害怕了 |
[18:48] | They all do in time. | 到时候就会了 |
[18:51] | But he isn’t! | 不是啊! |
[18:59] | Wow! he’s so puny! and look at those ears! | 他真逗! 一对大耳朵! |
[19:04] | And, from the very beginning, despereaux tilling heard more, | 从一开始 苏小鼠的耳朵就大 |
[19:08] | Saw more and even smelled more than any of the other mice. | 眼睛也不小 甚至鼻子也比其他老鼠要长 |
[19:18] | Despereaux, don’t do it. | 苏小鼠 别这样 |
[19:31] | Don’t look. don’t look! | 别看 不要看了 |
[19:32] | I won’t, I won’t. | 不看了 不看了 |
[19:43] | Despereaux tilling had no idea he was small. | 苏小鼠一点不觉得自己很小 |
[19:47] | He wasn’t just small in human terms. | 别说他在人群中个头很小 |
[19:50] | He was small even for a mouse. | 就是老鼠堆里 他也是个小不点 |
[19:53] | But, to tell you the truth, he didn’t even notice. | 不过 实话实说 他从没意识到这些 |
[19:57] | In fact, in his own mind, despereaux was a giant. | 实际上 他认为自己是个大巨人 |
[20:11] | We’re worried about him. | 我们有点担心他 |
[20:13] | He doesn’t scurry. he doesn’t cower. | 初生牛犊不怕虎 |
[20:15] | At first, we thought he would grow out of it, but… | 本以为他长大了会学会恐惧 不过… |
[20:17] | Well, he scurries sometimes. | 他有时一溜烟的就跑进洞里 |
[20:19] | But not when he’s scared! | 但并非为了逃命 |
[20:21] | He just does it for fun. | 他只是觉得好玩 |
[20:22] | And he never cowers. | 他一直无所畏惧 |
[20:23] | We’ve showed him how, but he… | 我们努力教导他学会逃生 但是 |
[20:24] | Well, some kids are slower than others. | 有些孩子是比其他的慢一点 |
[20:27] | He’ll cower in time. we’ll work on it. | 但总会学会恐惧的 我们会继续努力 |
[20:29] | -yes, but… -it’ll be fine, I promise. | -话虽如此 -会好起来的 我保证 |
[20:33] | All right, settle down. | 好了 都坐好 |
[20:35] | Ready, class? | 我们开始上课了! |
[20:42] | Good. | 不错 |
[20:48] | Good. excellent. | 不错 很好 |
[21:01] | -despereaux! -yes? | -苏小鼠 -怎么了 |
[21:03] | You didn’t cower. | 你没躲起来 |
[21:05] | Looks like a sword. | 那东西真像一把剑 |
[21:06] | It’s a carving knife. | 这是把切肉刀 |
[21:09] | It’s beautiful! | 真漂亮 |
[21:12] | It’s dangerous. | 这东西很危险 |
[21:14] | Do you have anymore? | 你还有别的图片吗 |
[21:19] | Despereaux, what are you doing? | 苏小鼠你在干什么 |
[21:21] | We’re not even supposed to be here. | 我们不该来这 |
[21:23] | That’s the dungeon. | 下面是地牢 |
[21:25] | They have rats down there. | 全是耗子 |
[21:26] | And they’ll eat you. | 会把你吃掉的 |
[21:28] | And pull your arms off! | 会把你撕碎 |
[21:33] | How far down is it? | 下面有多深 |
[21:36] | I don’t know. no one’s ever come back. | 我不知道 掉下去的人从没回来过 |
[21:38] | How come? | 怎么会这样 |
[21:40] | ’cause… ’cause… | 因为 因为 |
[21:41] | ’cause that’s where you go when you get… | 因为去那里的人都是 |
[21:43] | When you get… | 都是 |
[21:45] | Banished. | 被流放的 |
[21:47] | What do you get banished for? | 为什么被人流放 |
[21:50] | -rules and… -breaking. | -就是规矩嘛 -破坏规矩的人 |
[21:51] | -we can’t even… -talk about it… | -我们甚至不能 -提到 |
[21:53] | -because… -that’s one of the… | -因为 -这也是规矩 |
[21:54] | Rules! | 规矩 |
[21:58] | Despereaux! | 苏小鼠 |
[22:01] | I just want to have a quick look. | 我只看一下 很快的 |
[22:04] | We got to get out of here! | 我们得走了 |
[22:26] | Despereaux! you can’t feed them. | 苏小鼠 别喂他们 |
[22:32] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[22:40] | Here you go, whoever you are. | 不论你们是谁 给你们点吃的 |
[22:52] | Nice. | 不错 |
[23:27] | You are crazy! | 你真是疯了 |
[23:28] | What I say? I said nothing! | 我说什么了 我什么都没说 |
[23:30] | Well, you heard exactly what I said. | 我的话你听的一清二楚 |
[23:31] | -I say you crazy. -no, no, no, no! | -我说你疯了 -不不不 |
[23:49] | Hurry! | 快 |
[24:04] | Ha! they look hungry, sir. | 飞叔 他们似乎都饿了 |
[24:10] | Dinnertime. | 晚宴时间 |
[24:29] | You’re not eating. | 你不吃东西吗 |
[24:30] | Uh, I was. | 我吃过了 |
[24:33] | No, you weren’t. | 不 你没有 |
[24:35] | Well, I’m just watching, sir. | 我只是在观察 飞叔 |
[24:39] | Well, that’s not very grateful of you | 好吧 我收留了你 |
[24:43] | after I’ve taken you under my wing. | 你却不怎么领情 |
[24:46] | Well, I’m grateful, really. I am. | 我很感激 真的 |
[24:51] | You miss something, don’t you? | 你还在想以前 对吗 |
[24:53] | Uh, no, I don’t. | 没有 没有 |
[24:55] | There’s nothing up there, roscuro. | 外面没什么留恋的了 肉丝骡 |
[24:58] | Nothing at all. | 什么都没了 |
[24:59] | Oh, no, I know that! absolutely. | 我知道 心知肚明 |
[25:02] | Uh, nothing! | 没值得留恋的 |
[25:05] | Nothing. nothing at all. | 什么也没有 |
[25:08] | He’s a tough one. | 他真难搞定 |
[25:09] | You’re not gonna turn him. nah, you’re not. | 你没办法改变他的 |
[25:12] | Oh, I don’t know. a rat is a rat. | 我不知道 但是耗子终究是耗子 |
[25:17] | It doesn’t really matter where you come from. | 不论你来自哪里 |
[25:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:03] | He is so weird. | 他真是个怪人 |
[26:05] | No kidding. | 绝对的 |
[26:07] | That is so beautiful. | 真美啊 |
[26:09] | I wonder what’s out there. | 外面一定很神奇 |
[26:29] | “february 1: doesn’t scurry. | 2月1日 没有害怕 |
[26:32] | “february 3: didn’t cower. | 2月3日 没有躲藏 |
[26:34] | “didn’t cower. didn’t cower. | 没有躲藏 没有躲藏 |
[26:35] | “wouldn’t scurry.” | 没有害怕 |
[26:37] | “drew pictures of cats on his notebook.” | 还在笔记本上画猫 |
[26:41] | -no! cats? -oh! I can’t imagine! | -画猫 -真是无法想像 |
[26:43] | I’m afraid so. named it fluffy. | 接受现实吧 还取名叫毛毛 |
[26:47] | -oh, I had no idea! -oh! that’s terrible. | -不是吧 天啊 -太可怕了 |
[26:53] | -despereaux. -yes, sir? | -苏小鼠 -老师 |
[26:55] | Come in, please. | 进来吧 |
[27:00] | Despereaux, why do you think you’re in school? | 苏小鼠 你觉得你为什么要来上学 |
[27:03] | To learn? | 来学习吧 |
[27:05] | -to learn, yes. -yes. | -是啊 来学习 -是的 |
[27:06] | To learn what? | 学什么 |
[27:08] | To learn how to be a mouse, sir. | 老鼠的生存之道 |
[27:13] | That is correct. | 答对了 |
[27:15] | And you can’t be a mouse if you don’t learn to be afraid. | 如果你学不会害怕 你就不是一只老鼠 |
[27:18] | Oh, despereaux, this… | 苏小鼠 |
[27:20] | There’s so many wonderful things in life to be | 你一生中有如此多值得害怕的事情 |
[27:22] | Afraid of if you’d just learn how scary they are. | 你就不能学学他们是多么的可怕 |
[27:25] | Yes. yes, sir. | 是 是 老师 |
[27:31] | How about his brother? | 他的哥哥 怎么样 |
[27:33] | His brother? what about him? | 他哥哥 怎么了 |
[27:34] | Yes, is he, you know, timid? | 他是不是 你知道 他胆小吗 |
[27:40] | -yes, very timid. -yes. so timid! | -是的 当然了 -非常胆小 |
[27:42] | As timid as the day is long. | 连白天长一点都会吓破胆 |
[27:43] | Good. good. | 好 很好 |
[27:45] | Sometimes they just need to see the older ones do it. | 有时候 他们需要大孩子做个榜样 |
[27:48] | No one starts out afraid. | 没人天生就会害怕 |
[27:50] | -understood. -of course. | -明白了 -你说的对 |
[27:52] | -you coddle that boy, that’s the problem. -no. | -你太溺爱他了 这是问题所在 -胡说 |
[27:54] | -yes, you do. -no, no. | -你是溺爱他了 -没有 |
[27:55] | -yes, you do. you’ve been doing it for years. -he was always… | -就是有 你一直都这样 -他一直都 |
[27:57] | He’s little. I’ve had to help him. | 那么的小 我得帮帮他 |
[27:58] | He’s not going to be afraid unless you allow him to be afraid. | 如果你再这样宠着他 他永远学不会害怕 |
[28:01] | Well, furlough will teach him. | 苏大树会教他的 |
[28:09] | Do what he does. | 他怎么做你就怎么做 |
[28:10] | And don’t do anything he doesn’t. | 他不做的事情你也不许做 |
[28:11] | And if he’s afraid of something… | 如果他害怕什么 |
[28:12] | Then you need to be afraid of it, too. | 你也得害怕什么 |
[28:56] | Come on, furlough, hurry up! | 快走 苏大树 快点 |
[29:14] | All right, now, you start nibbling right along that edge there. | 好了 现在我们从书角开始 |
[29:18] | The glue is all right, but it’s the pages that taste the best. | 书皮不错 但是书页才是最好吃的 |
[29:22] | Hmm. “once upon a time.” that’s great, isn’t it? | 很久以前这句话很棒 不是吗 |
[29:26] | “upon a time.” | 从前 |
[29:28] | And they don’t even tell you what time that is yet. | 但是就是不说出具体时间 |
[29:30] | It’s like you have to find that out. | 总给人一点神秘感 |
[29:32] | You’re not supposed to read it, despereaux. | 你不是来读书的苏小鼠 |
[29:33] | You’re supposed to eat it. | 你是来吃书的 |
[29:36] | Good. I’ll come back in an hour. | 好 我一个小时后回来 |
[29:40] | And no reading! it’s a rule. | 记住 不要读书 这是规矩 |
[29:58] | Once upon a time, there lived a fair princess, | 从前有一位美丽的公主 |
[30:02] | Fairer than any in any other land. | 比其他任何地方的公主都要美丽 |
[30:06] | Hmm. fair. | 美丽的 |
[30:09] | And, as the story goes, she was locked up in a faraway castle, | 后来 她被困在一个遥远的城堡里 |
[30:13] | Where she could see the world but could never touch it. | 在那里她没有自由 |
[30:20] | She longed for a prince. | 她期待着 |
[30:23] | A brave knight who would deliver her from all of this. | 能有一位勇敢 善良的王子 |
[30:26] | Someone with courage and honor and decency. | 把她从这里解救出去 |
[30:36] | But in a cruel and frightened world, | 但是在这残酷的世界里 |
[30:38] | men like this were scarce indeed. | 这样的男人却非常少有 |
[31:22] | They lived in a special world | 他们居住在一个特殊的世界里 |
[31:25] | built on courage and chivalry and honor. | 那里充满了勇气 荣耀和欢笑 |
[31:29] | They pledged their lives to each other. | 他们发誓用一生 |
[31:31] | To fight for truth, to defend the weak, | 来为正义而战 并且保护穷人 |
[31:34] | to seek justice, and to always… | 追寻正义 并永远 |
[31:43] | How was the library? | 图书馆怎么样 |
[31:45] | Fine. | 不错 |
[31:46] | Spoil your appetite? | 没胃口吗 |
[31:48] | No. helped it, actually. | 不是 我忍住了 |
[31:51] | Made me hungrier. | 所以现在很饿 |
[31:54] | Good lad. | 好小伙 |
[32:03] | Did you see they’re putting up a new front on the crumb shop? | 你们看见广场前的新喷泉了吗 |
[32:06] | Oh! but I loved the old front. quite modern. yes. | 我喜欢那个旧 比较时髦 |
[32:16] | Did a book ever speak to you? | 你有没有迷上一本书 |
[32:18] | Almost like it was written for you? | 就像这本书是专为你写的 |
[32:21] | Despereaux loved it all. | 苏小鼠非常喜欢这本书 |
[32:24] | Every bit of it. | 迷恋里面的一切 |
[32:26] | The truth, the justice, the bravery, the sword-fighting. | 真理 正义 勇敢 刀剑之争 |
[32:33] | He even loved things you wouldn’t suspect. | 你意想不到的是 他甚至爱上了公主 |
[32:37] | The story said she was a prisoner, | 书上说她被囚禁 |
[32:39] | But that wasn’t totally true because she had hope, | 但是并不完全是这样 因为她心存希望 |
[32:43] | And whenever you have hope, | 心存希望的人 |
[32:46] | you’re never really anybody’s prisoner. | 是不会真正被囚禁的 |
[32:48] | Someday, my prince will come. | 总有一天 我的王子会来接我 |
[32:51] | But how did she know that? | 但是 她怎么会知道 |
[32:53] | Yeah, how did she know that? | 对 她怎么知道的 |
[33:44] | Why are you crying? | 你为何哭泣 |
[33:48] | Why are you crying? | 你为何哭泣 |
[33:51] | Down here. | 我在下面 |
[33:53] | Are you a rat? | 你是只耗子 |
[33:55] | No. | 不 |
[33:56] | What are you? a mouse? | 那你是什么 老鼠 |
[34:00] | I am a gentleman. | 我是位绅士 |
[34:05] | And how do you do? | 你好啊 |
[34:09] | You’re sad. | 你很伤心 |
[34:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:12] | Because you have longing. | 因为你心里有憧憬 |
[34:15] | You’re a strange little mouse. | 你真奇怪 小老鼠 |
[34:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:22] | Come on. | 过来 |
[34:32] | Where did you hear that? | 你从哪听说 |
[34:34] | About the longing. | 关于我的憧憬 |
[34:36] | In a story. | 在书里 |
[34:37] | A story? about what? | 书里 讲什么的 |
[34:40] | About a princess, like you, in a castle, like this. | 讲一个像你一样的公主 在一个这样城堡里 |
[34:44] | Oh. you’re a smooth little mouse, aren’t you? | 你真是个油嘴滑舌的小老鼠 |
[34:48] | Bet you tell that to all the princesses. | 我打赌你跟每个公主都这么说 |
[34:51] | I am sworn to tell the truth. | 我发誓我说的是实话 |
[34:53] | It is a code of honor. | 那是一种荣耀 |
[34:54] | Ah. not just a gentleman, an honorable gentleman. | 看来你不仅是个绅士 还是个有荣誉感的绅士 |
[35:01] | How does this story end | 那个被困在城堡中的公主 |
[35:03] | with this princess who’s locked in a castle? | 结局怎么样 |
[35:05] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[35:07] | I haven’t finished it yet. | 我还没读完 |
[35:10] | I’d love to know. | 我想知道结局 |
[35:12] | Oh, I wish it would rain. | 我希望能下雨 |
[35:15] | I wish there was soup again. | 我希望能再有汤节 |
[35:17] | I even wish there were rats! | 我甚至希望再有耗子 |
[35:20] | Will you promise me that? | 向我保证 |
[35:22] | Will you promise to finish your story and tell me how it ends? | 你读完故事 要告诉我结局 |
[35:25] | Yes. it will be my quest. | 遵命 树公主 那将是我的使命 |
[35:29] | Your quest! you are a very brave mouse. | 你的使命 你真是个勇敢的小鼠 |
[35:38] | Thank you, my good gentleman. | 谢谢你 我的好绅士 |
[36:16] | Now, there are all kinds of princesses. | 世界上有许多种公主 |
[36:21] | Some are born that way, some marry into it, | 有些人生来就是公主 有些人嫁给了王子 |
[36:25] | And some are destined to be princesses only in their own minds. | 而有的 只是自己想象中的公主 |
[36:32] | But at one time or another, every little girl longs to be a princess. | 但是 每个小女孩都希望成为公主 |
[36:39] | I’m gonna live right there. | 总有一天 我会在那里生活 |
[36:41] | Right up there, near the tippy-top. | 王宫的顶层 |
[36:45] | Quit your daydreaming and feed those swine! | 别做白日梦了 快去喂猪 |
[36:49] | Yes, I know. it’s gonna be all mine. | 是 我知道了 总有一天 我会拥有一切 |
[36:52] | No, you deaf little urchin. I said feed those swine! | 你聋了吗无名氏 我说快去喂猪 |
[37:01] | Miggery sow had been shoveling slop | 无名氏自打记事起 |
[37:03] | for as long as she could remember. | 就开始拼命干活 |
[37:05] | Her uncle ned had put a shovel in her | 他的叔叔五山 从她能拿起铁锹起 |
[37:07] | Hand from the minute she could hold one. | 就开始让她干活 |
[37:10] | But it turned out all right | 但是没关系 |
[37:12] | because she got on quite nicely with the pigs. | 因为她和小猪关系很好 |
[37:14] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[37:16] | I’m gonna have a special room just for my | 将来我会有两个衣柜 |
[37:19] | Dresses and another whole closet just for my knickers! | 一个放裙子 一个放貂皮大衣 |
[37:24] | In fact, miggery sow could see her future so clearly. | 无名氏想的如此的真切 |
[37:28] | She could see the tiara, | 似乎真的看到自己戴着头冠 |
[37:30] | the fancy dresses, the maids-in-waiting, | 穿着梦幻般的衣服 还有侍仆成群 |
[37:33] | And when things got really bad around the farm, | 尽管是农场的情况非常糟糕 |
[37:36] | She could see the moment | 但是她相信总有一天 |
[37:38] | that she would finally be delivered from all of this. | 她会苦尽甘来 |
[37:41] | Not long now. | 就快了 |
[37:43] | I promise you that. | 我保证 |
[37:45] | 20 for the big ones, 15 for the sow, and 12 for the girl. | 壮的20 弱的15 那女孩12 |
[37:50] | 15 for the girl, same as the sow. | 那女孩也得15 不能比弱猪低 |
[37:54] | I told you! I told you I’d make it to the castle! | 我说过 我说过我一定会住进城堡里 |
[38:01] | So sometimes, it doesn’t take much for your dreams to come true. | 所以有的时候 梦想终究是梦想 |
[38:05] | You just have to be able to see it that way. | 不一定会实现 |
[38:09] | She was beautiful! like an angel. | 她非常美 就像天使 |
[38:13] | You are crazy. | 你疯了吗 |
[38:14] | And she smelled so amazing. | 她身上很香 |
[38:18] | Like a garden. | 就像花园里的花 |
[38:19] | Despereaux! | 苏小鼠 |
[38:21] | You can’t talk to a human. | 你不能和人类交谈 |
[38:23] | That is the worst thing you can do. | 你真是太愚蠢了 |
[38:24] | No, it’s the best thing I ever did. | 不 那是我做过的 最美妙的事情 |
[38:26] | They will throw you in the dungeon. | 你会被打入地牢 |
[38:28] | You will get eaten by rats! | 你会被耗子吃掉的 |
[38:29] | It would be worth it. | 那也是值得的 |
[38:31] | They could tear at my flesh. | 我甘心粉身碎骨 |
[38:33] | Oh, this is bad. | 太糟了 |
[38:35] | Oh, and when she held me in her hand, it was… | 当她抱着你的时候 |
[38:38] | It was so soft, like floating in a pillow. | 是如此的轻柔 就像在枕头上浮动 |
[38:41] | You know what? I’m worried about you. | 你知道吗 我很担心你 |
[38:43] | That’s the point, furlough. | 说到担心 苏大树 |
[38:45] | There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 其实没有什么可担心的 |
[38:47] | Quiet! they will hear you. | 闭嘴 他们会听到的 |
[38:49] | Come on. just try it. | 来吧 哪怕只是试一下 |
[38:51] | Just for a second, just try being brave. | 哪怕只是一秒 勇敢点吧 |
[38:54] | And stop cowering! | 不要再躲藏了 |
[38:56] | What’s going on in here? | 你们在谈什么 |
[38:58] | What’s all this talk about princesses and bravery? | 你们在谈论树公主 勇气吗 |
[39:04] | Furlough, I want to see you in my study, right now. | 苏大树 我要和你谈谈 出来 |
[39:10] | Are you sure? that’s what he said. | 你确定他说的是 |
[39:12] | -a real human? -a princess. | -真正的人类 -树公主 |
[39:16] | We need to tell them. | 我们得找他谈谈了 |
[39:17] | We need to tell the mouse council. | 我们必须上报到老鼠议会 |
[39:19] | -but they’ii… -this is bad. this is very bad. | -那他们会 -糟糕了 糟糕透顶了 |
[39:21] | If they find out… if they find out that they didn’t find out… | 如果他们知道了 如果他们知道 |
[39:25] | Oh, then they’ll find out that it was me who… | 我们知情不报 不 天啊 |
[39:29] | But they will send him to the dungeon! | 我们会被流放的 |
[39:31] | -oh, he’ll get eaten by rats! -oh! | -还会被耗子吃掉 -不 |
[39:34] | No, not if we beg. | 如果我们祈求 |
[39:36] | If we really beg and show them that he’s changed. | 然后告诉他们他变了 |
[39:40] | That he’s afraid. | 会害怕了 |
[39:41] | That he’s afraid, and he’s turned into a real mouse. | 他成为真正的老鼠了 |
[39:46] | Despereaux! | 苏小鼠 |
[39:57] | Of course, destiny is a funny thing. | 当然 命运常开玩笑 |
[40:00] | We go out to meet it, and we don’t always know that we are. | 我们准备好接受命运挑战 却不知道自己的位置 |
[40:13] | For glory and honor! | 为了荣誉和胜利 |
[40:15] | Surround him! | 包围他 |
[40:34] | Despereaux tilling. | 苏小鼠 |
[40:38] | How long have you been working on this book? | 这本书你啃多久啦 |
[40:41] | Hmm… a week? | 一个星期 |
[40:43] | A week? you’ve hardly cracked it. | 一个星期了 你还没有嗑掉 |
[40:46] | Well, I was… | 我 |
[40:49] | I just wanted to see how it ends. | 我只是想看看结局是什么 |
[41:02] | Refused training as a mouse. | 拒绝参加老鼠训练 |
[41:04] | Refused to respect the will and guidance of elder mice. | 拒绝听从年长老鼠 |
[41:08] | Repeatedly engaged in bold and un-meek behavior. | 屡次从事放肆破坏活动 |
[41:11] | Triggered willfully not less than 17 mousetraps. | 至少17次故意触发老鼠夹子 |
[41:18] | Just shameful! | 鼠类的耻辱 |
[41:19] | Had personal contact with… | 私下 |
[41:22] | With… | 和一个 |
[41:26] | With a human being. | 人类接触 |
[41:29] | Isn’t there something you can do? | 还有什么是你不能做的吗 |
[41:31] | Antoinette, stop right now! stop that. | 舟月 停下 停下 |
[41:33] | You have to trust them. | 你必须信任他们 |
[41:35] | They are the council. | 他们是议会 |
[41:36] | They’re the council because… | 之所以是议会是因为… |
[41:39] | Because they’re the council. | 因为他们…他们就是议会 |
[41:43] | They’re the council. | 他们就是议会 |
[41:45] | Is there anything you wish to say in your defense? | 你还要说什么为自己抗辩吗 |
[41:48] | Well, it was a very good story, | 那本书是个精彩的故事 |
[41:52] | and she was a very beautiful princess. | 她是一位十分美丽的树公主 |
[41:59] | Despereaux tilling, our laws are here | 苏小鼠 我们的法律 |
[42:02] | to protect us and our way of life. | 是为了保护自己和生存的方式 |
[42:05] | And when one of our citizens strays from that way of life, | 如果有公民违反这种生活方式 |
[42:09] | He becomes a threat to us all. | 他就成为我们所有人的威胁 |
[42:12] | It’s an easy question. | 这是个很简单的问题 |
[42:15] | Are you a man or are you a mouse? | 你是人还是老鼠 |
[42:20] | And your actions have told us that you | 你的表现告诉我们 |
[42:22] | Have a great deal of trouble being a mouse. | 你不是一个合格的老鼠 |
[42:26] | It is the judgment of this court that you | 法庭的裁决是 |
[42:28] | Should be banished from these walls forever. | 将你永远驱逐出境 |
[42:31] | You shall be remanded into the custody of hovis, the threadmaster, | 你暂时被教主收押了 |
[42:35] | Who will prepare you for your descent into the dungeons of dor, | 教主会准备一切 将你流放到地牢 |
[42:39] | From which no mouse and no light has ever escaped. | 那里没有老鼠逃脱也没有光线透出 |
[42:56] | Quiet. be quiet, my dear. there’s nothing to be done. | 安静 安静 亲爱的 无可挽回了 |
[43:25] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[43:35] | Stand there. | 站上去 |
[43:48] | Red? | 红线? |
[43:49] | Ah, so they tell me. | 他们告诉我… |
[43:54] | So you’re the brave one. | 那么说来你很勇敢 |
[43:57] | I guess. | 我想是 |
[43:58] | It’s good. it’ll carry well down there. | 很好 下面的生活也不错 |
[44:02] | Wear it proudly. | 自豪地戴上它 |
[44:05] | There’s no shame. | 这并非耻辱 |
[44:09] | It’s time. | 是时候啦 |
[44:13] | It’s all right. they’re too scared to come down here. | 没事 他们太害怕所以才不敢下去 |
[44:23] | In there? | 跳下去吗 |
[44:25] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是 |
[44:28] | Courage, right? | 带着勇气 |
[44:30] | And truth. | 还有真理 |
[44:32] | -and honor. -Good. | -和荣耀 -很好 |
[44:34] | But especially courage. | 不过一定要鼓足勇气 |
[44:48] | I’m ready. | 准备好了 |
[44:49] | All right, then you need to… | 行 那你要… |
[45:29] | What? whoa! | 晕啊 |
[46:27] | Hello? hello? | 有人吗 |
[46:37] | Lads, let’s go, on the double! | 伙计们 撤 动作快点 |
[46:42] | Who is that? | 谁 |
[46:44] | Who goes there? | 谁在那边 |
[46:46] | Who is that? | 是谁 |
[46:48] | Despereaux Tilling. | 苏小鼠 |
[46:49] | Are you a man or are you a mouse? | 你是人是鼠 |
[46:53] | I am a gentleman. | 我是个绅士 |
[46:59] | -It’s a mouse. -I’m hungry. | -是只老鼠 -我饿了 |
[47:01] | Shh! quiet, lads. patience. | 安静 伙计们 耐心点 |
[47:05] | And what makes you a gentleman? | 那么你为什么是个绅士呢 |
[47:08] | A code… | 因为… |
[47:10] | A code of honor. | 荣耀准则 |
[47:12] | You’re a strange little mouse, aren’t you? | 你是个奇怪的老鼠 不是吗 |
[47:14] | And where did you find this code of honor? | 你是在哪里知道荣耀规则的呢 |
[47:17] | Well, in a legend. | 在一个传说里 |
[47:19] | A legend that I read. | 一个我读过的传说 |
[47:21] | Fine. oh, tell me this legend of yours. | 那好 跟我说说你那传说 |
[47:23] | I could do with a good story right now. | 也许在此时此刻是个好故事 |
[47:26] | Well, it’s about a princess and a knight | 是关于一位树公主 |
[47:31] | and his quest to save her honor. | 和一位誓死捍卫荣耀的骑士的故事 |
[47:33] | Ah. it was a princess that took away my soup. | 一个拿走我的汤的树公主 |
[47:37] | She didn’t take it. | 她没有 |
[47:39] | In fact, she misses it, too! | 事实上 她也很想念汤的味道 |
[47:42] | How do you know all this, then? | 你如何知道这些 |
[47:44] | I’ve seen her. | 我见过她 |
[47:46] | -Seen her? -I’ve talked to her. | -见过她? -和她交谈过 |
[47:48] | -Talked to her? -That’s why they sent me down here. | -交谈? -正因如此他们才把我发配到这 |
[47:51] | And what did this princess tell you | 那树公主对你这个小听众 |
[47:53] | when you had your little audience? | 都说了些什么呢 |
[47:54] | Eh? Eh? | 说呀 说呀 |
[47:56] | Oh, you must be a royal mouse. is that it? | 你一定是个贵族老鼠 是吗 |
[47:59] | She told me that she missed the soup and the rain | 她告诉我她想念汤的味道 还有雨 |
[48:04] | and, most of all, the sunlight. | 尤其是阳光 |
[48:06] | And that she just wanted it all to come back again. | 她只是想这些能够重返身边 |
[48:12] | I don’t want to hear your little stories | 我不想再听你那个 |
[48:14] | About princesses and sunshine. | 关于树公主和阳光的小故事 |
[48:17] | Go tell them to the rats! | 和其他耗子说去吧 |
[48:25] | All right, boys, come on! | 好了 伙计们 上 |
[49:07] | Good crowd, isn’t it, sir? | 人潮汹涌 是吧 飞叔 |
[49:09] | Yes, it is, quite. | 恩 的确 |
[49:11] | Mouse! mouse! mouse! mouse! | 老鼠 老鼠 |
[49:20] | Ah, Roscuro! I’m glad you could make it. | 肉丝骡 很高兴你能来 |
[49:23] | I thought you didn’t like the arena. | 我还以为你不喜欢来竞技场 |
[49:26] | Huh? oh! no, no. it… it’s an honor, sir. | 不 这是我的荣耀 飞叔 |
[49:31] | Good. Mmm. | 好吃 |
[49:32] | Well, enjoy. | 很好 玩得开心 |
[49:35] | Oh, uh… thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:43] | Let the games begin! | 游戏开始吧 |
[49:58] | Mouse! mouse! mouse! | 老鼠 老鼠 |
[50:20] | Come on! | 上啊 |
[51:04] | Hold on! | 拉住 |
[51:12] | Eat! Eat! Eat! | 吃 吃 吃 |
[51:24] | Wait! | 等下 |
[51:25] | Can I have him? Can I have this one? please? | 我能要了他吗 请把他赐给我 |
[51:33] | What? | 什么 |
[51:34] | It’s just that that one looks tasty. | 他看起来味道不错 |
[51:38] | Well, this is progress. | 哟 貌似开窍了 |
[51:40] | Perhaps we’re starting to leave the past behind us, eh? | 也许我们开始忘记过去了 |
[51:45] | Enjoy, my friend. | 尽情享用 我的朋友 |
[51:47] | Don’t leave a morsel. | 渣都别留 |
[51:49] | Oh, I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[51:54] | Pull! | 用力拉 |
[52:11] | Come on, let’s go, buster! | 快 我们走 笨蛋 |
[52:14] | That’s it. that’s it. you keep moving! | 就这样 一直走 |
[52:19] | It’s okay. keep walking. | 别担心 继续走 |
[52:22] | Come on, keep moving! let’s go, come on! | 快点 继续走 快 |
[52:28] | It’s right up there. | 就在上面 |
[52:37] | Keep walking. | 往里走 |
[52:46] | See that? | 看到了吗 |
[52:49] | Light. real light. | 阳光 真正的阳光 |
[52:52] | It’s mine, but you can share it. | 属于我 但是你可以分享 |
[52:55] | It isn’t much, | 不是很多 |
[52:56] | but there isn’t much anywhere since everything turned gray. | 不过自从一切变得灰暗之后就没有多少了 |
[53:01] | You’re not gonna eat me? | 你不吃我? |
[53:03] | No. I don’t eat mice. | 不 我不吃老鼠 |
[53:06] | Then what do you eat? | 那你吃什么 |
[53:08] | Crumbs. | 残羹冷炙 |
[53:09] | When I can find them. | 能找到的话 |
[53:12] | So you are a gentleman. | 那么你是个绅士 |
[53:17] | Tell me that story. | 跟我讲讲那个故事 |
[53:19] | About the princess. | 树公主的那个 |
[53:22] | Tell me what she looked like. | 告诉我她长什么样 |
[53:24] | Well, she was… | 恩 她… |
[53:26] | Was she angry? | 她很愤怒吗 |
[53:27] | No. | 不 |
[53:29] | No, not at all. | 一点都不 |
[53:30] | Her heart was full of longing. | 她的心中充满期待 |
[53:35] | What’s longing? | 期待是什么 |
[53:38] | And that’s how a friendship is born. | 友谊就这么诞生了 |
[53:42] | Over the next few weeks, | 接下来的几周里 |
[53:43] | He told roscuro everything he knew about | 他告诉肉丝骡所有他知道的事 |
[53:46] | Loyalty and honor and chivalry and courage. | 忠诚 荣耀 侠义和勇气 |
[53:49] | He told him about the princess, and where her longing came from. | 他讲述树公主和她的期待的由来 |
[53:52] | That she missed the rain and the soup and even the rats. | 她怀念雨水 汤 甚至是耗子 |
[53:57] | Even the rats? | 耗子? |
[53:59] | He told him about their code of honor, about his noble quest, | 他讲述荣耀准则 他的高尚任务 |
[54:04] | About duty and loyalty. | 责任还有忠诚 |
[54:06] | And there, in the darkness of the cellar, | 在那个黑暗的地下室中 |
[54:09] | Two knights pledged devotion to a | 有两位骑士誓死 |
[54:12] | Princess who was trapped inside a castle. | 效忠被关在城堡里 |
[54:16] | Trapped in a life full of pain and longing. | 生活在痛苦和渴望中的公主 |
[54:19] | Even if no one could tell. | 甚至无人可以倾诉 |
[54:25] | Your crown, ma’am. | 你的皇冠 殿下 |
[54:30] | I don’t want it today. | 我不想戴 |
[54:32] | But it’s beautiful, ma’am. | 但是它很漂亮 殿下 |
[54:34] | I know, but I don’t want it. | 我知道 但是我不想戴 |
[54:36] | You look so pretty in it, ma’am. | 你戴它看起来很漂亮 殿下 |
[54:39] | Like a princess. | 像个公主 |
[54:41] | I know. I am the princess. | 我知道 我本来就是树公主 |
[54:44] | Oh, I know, ma’am, but such a fine princess, | 对 殿下 不过那么好的树公主 |
[54:48] | with a little, pretty, Glittery… | 戴着这个小小的可爱的华丽的… |
[54:50] | I don’t want it! | 我不想戴 |
[54:52] | All right, Mig? | 够了 无名 |
[54:54] | Very well, ma’am. | 好吧 殿下 |
[54:56] | Please, take it away. | 请你把它拿走 |
[55:15] | Princess. | 公主 |
[55:17] | Who’s the princess? | 谁是公主 |
[55:19] | I’m a princess. | 我是公主 |
[55:21] | I’m the princess. | 我是公主 |
[55:25] | My comb, my hat, my gloves | 我的梳子 王冠 手套 |
[55:31] | and my pretty powder on my pretty princess face. | 还有在我可爱的公主脸上扑上可爱的粉粉 |
[55:38] | And what do you think you’re doing? | 你认为你在干什么 |
[55:40] | Ma’am! | 嬷嬷 |
[55:41] | Where did you get all this? | 你从哪里拿的这个 |
[55:44] | I just borrowed it, ma’am. | 我只是借一下 嬷嬷 |
[55:45] | Borrowed it? | 借? |
[55:47] | I was gonna put them all back. | 我就要把他们放回去了 |
[55:49] | See that you do! | 看你干的好事 |
[55:52] | And you can spend the whole week taking | 由于你的胆大妄为 |
[55:55] | Slop to the dungeon for your little escapade. | 你这个礼拜负责给地牢送泔水吧 |
[56:00] | “Princess”! | 还想当公主 |
[56:05] | God! she’s the princess. | 天啊 她贵为公主 |
[56:09] | And now I have to carry the sloppy, gloppy, stinky stew | 我却要把这黏糊糊臭烘烘的汤端到 |
[56:14] | down in the damp,dark, dingy… | 潮湿阴暗黑漆漆的… |
[56:19] | A person could get lost forever down here. | 这很容易迷路 |
[56:26] | Din-din. | 叮叮 |
[56:28] | Slop. | 泔水 |
[56:32] | No, don’t stop! I said “slop”! | 不 别停 我说的是”泔水” |
[56:40] | How am I supposed to eat this swill? | 刷锅水让我怎么吃 |
[56:44] | Oh, stop that! I don’t have to be putting up with all this! | 住手 受不了了 |
[56:49] | I serve the princess. | 我是伺候树公主的 |
[56:53] | Right. you serve the princess. | 你伺候树公主 |
[56:55] | -That’s a bit of a laugh, isn’t it? -I do. | -笑死人了 -我就是 |
[56:58] | -I bring her tea and… -Well, I don’t want to hear it! | -我给她端茶 还…-我不想听 |
[57:02] | Had me own little princess once. | 我曾经有个小公主 |
[57:04] | And now I don’t. | 但现在没了 |
[57:06] | Oh. what, you had a princess? | 你曾有个公主? |
[57:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[57:12] | Every dad’s got a princess. | 为人父的都有公主 |
[57:15] | Till he stops being a dad, of course. | 直到你不再做父亲 |
[57:20] | Sorry. so, so, sorry! | 对不起 真的对不起 |
[57:24] | Oh, well, I’ve got a real one. | 算了 我说的是真正的树公主 |
[57:26] | And she’s got a tiara and fancy robes, | 她有皇冠 精美的袍子 |
[57:29] | And she’s got shiny bits all over every frock in her closet. | 还有壁橱里镶满亮片片的衣服 |
[57:32] | And I get to see her every single day. | 而我每天都看着她 |
[57:36] | What kind of a quest? | 哪种任务 |
[57:40] | To right a terrible wrong. | 改正可怕的错误 |
[57:42] | But who did you wrong? | 但是你对谁犯错了 |
[57:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[57:50] | Do you remember when they banished the rats? | 你记得他们什么时候驱逐耗子的吗 |
[57:53] | -Sure. yes. -Okay. | -当然 -好 |
[57:55] | Well, it wasn’t all the rats they banished. | 并不是要驱逐所有的耗子 |
[57:57] | I mean, they did, | 我是说 是那样的 |
[57:59] | But it was all because of one particular rat in particular. | 但是这源于一只特殊的耗子 |
[58:04] | Oh. | 哦 |
[58:08] | If I could just tell her I’m sorry, that I’m, you know, I’m really sorry. | 如果我能向她说句对不起 真的很抱歉 |
[58:14] | And that I didn’t mean for any of this to happen. | 我没有想到会发生这些 |
[58:17] | If she could just hear me say it, you know, just… | 如果她能听到我说 你知道 只要… |
[58:20] | Just hear my voice, she would know how much I meant it. | 听到我的声音 她就会知道我多么愧疚 |
[58:26] | That is a very noble quest. | 这是个光荣的任务 |
[58:43] | Your highness? | 殿下 |
[58:49] | Your highness? | 殿下 |
[58:52] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[58:54] | My little mouse? | 我的小老鼠 |
[58:56] | Oh, I’m not a mouse. i… | 我不是老鼠 我… |
[58:58] | I’m a… | 我是… |
[59:02] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[59:04] | You’re my little gentleman, aren’t you? | 你是我的小绅士 对吗 |
[59:09] | Have you come to tell me how the story ends? | 你来是为了告诉我故事的结局吗 |
[59:11] | Did you finish your quest? | 你都读完了吗 |
[59:14] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[59:17] | I have come to apologize. | 我来是为了道歉 |
[59:19] | Oh, you are noble, remember? | 你是个贵族 记得吗 |
[59:23] | You have nothing to be sorry about. | 没有什么可抱歉的 |
[59:27] | Oh, but I am. | 但我应该致歉 |
[59:31] | I am sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[59:36] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[59:38] | -No, no. -Oh, no! | -别 -不要 |
[59:40] | No! please, please listen. please. | 不 请听我说 |
[59:42] | -A rat! -Please. I just want to tell you. | -耗子 -请 我只是想告诉你 |
[59:43] | Someone, please! | 救命 |
[59:45] | Listen. it’s okay. | 听着 没事的 |
[59:46] | Get it off me! There’s a rat in my room! | 别碰我 我的房间有耗子 |
[59:49] | Please get him off! | 把他拿走 |
[59:57] | What? | 什么 |
[1:00:04] | Rat! | 耗子 |
[1:00:09] | It’s a rat! | 是只耗子 |
[1:00:19] | Quick, rush him! | 快 追上他 |
[1:00:20] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[1:00:21] | Filthy rodent! | 肮脏的耗子 |
[1:00:38] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪里了 |
[1:01:20] | What would you do if your own name was a bad word? | 如果你的名字是耻辱的标志你怎么办 |
[1:01:26] | If John or Beth or Bill was an insult. | 假如汗某或是XX鸟或者耗子代表耻辱 |
[1:01:31] | Well, that’s how Roscuro came to feel about who he was. | 那就是肉丝骡对自己出身的感受 |
[1:01:37] | When your heart breaks, it can grow back crooked. | 心一旦碎了 再怎么补也难恢复如初 |
[1:01:42] | It grows back twisted and gnarled and hard. | 会变得扭曲狭隘 铁石心肠 |
[1:01:48] | Even as he changed, roscuro still had longing. | 即使变了 肉丝骡依然有他的憧憬 |
[1:01:52] | But now he just longed for someone whose heart was as hardened as his was. | 但如今 他只想找个和他一样铁石心肠的人 |
[1:01:58] | Pretty princess. Pretty, pretty princess pie. | 美丽的公主 美丽的公主小妹 |
[1:02:04] | What a pretty princess! | 多么美丽的公主啊 |
[1:02:08] | My gloves. | 戴上手套 |
[1:02:10] | My comb. | 配上坠饰 |
[1:02:13] | My jewel-y, girly hat, all sitting on my princess head. | 镶满宝石的皇冠戴在公主我的头上 |
[1:02:24] | Who’s the pretty princess pumpkin pie? | 谁是漂亮的公主小妹 |
[1:02:32] | You are. | 你是 |
[1:02:33] | Right. I am. | 对 我是 |
[1:02:36] | You are. and you should be dressed in those clothes. | 你才是 你应该穿上那些漂亮的衣服 |
[1:02:41] | Quite right. I should. | 是的 没错 |
[1:02:44] | Mmm-hmm. and you should lounge in that bed. | 你应该睡公主的大床 |
[1:02:47] | Lounging. Lounging round, yes, the whole day! | 是啊 整天赖床 |
[1:02:52] | And you should be wearing that crown. | 你应该头戴皇冠 |
[1:02:56] | I should be wearing a frown? | 我应该愁眉苦脸? |
[1:02:57] | No. no, no, no. not a frown. A crown. | 不 不是愁眉苦脸 是皇冠 |
[1:03:01] | Wow! Can’t hear me own self think. | 我又幻听了 |
[1:03:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:03:17] | I’m here to help you. | 我来是为了帮你 |
[1:03:19] | I can’t be caught with a real rat in my bunk. | 不能让别人发现我床上有耗子 |
[1:03:22] | I don’t think so. | 我不那么想 |
[1:03:26] | And what if they find you with a painting of the princess? | 要是他们发现你有树公主的画像呢 |
[1:03:29] | You think that’s as bad as a rat? | 和发现一只老鼠的下场是不是一样 |
[1:03:31] | I want the same thing you do. | 我们有共同的目标 |
[1:03:45] | Allo? | 谁 |
[1:03:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:03:54] | I need it for a baby. | 拿给孩子用 |
[1:03:58] | No, not a baby! | 不 不是孩子 |
[1:04:01] | For milady. | 是树公主 |
[1:04:02] | I mean milady. | 我是说 树公主要用 |
[1:04:05] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:04:07] | To chop apples. | 用它切苹果 |
[1:04:09] | She’d like some apples. | 树公主喜欢吃苹果 |
[1:04:13] | Now turn and leave. | 转身离开 |
[1:04:15] | Now turn and leave. | 转身离开 |
[1:04:19] | No, no! just turn and leave. | 不 不是啦 是我们快闪 |
[1:04:22] | Oh, right. sorry. | 对哦 对不起 |
[1:04:25] | Sorry. bye. | 对不起 再见 |
[1:04:26] | Oh, I can’t hear you, see, because deaf, but… | 我听不见你的话 因为耳朵聋 |
[1:04:29] | A bit deaf. | 有点聋 |
[1:04:33] | You know, hurt is a funny thing. | 痛苦是件很狗血的事 |
[1:04:36] | The same thing that makes one person | 它能让人怒火中烧 |
[1:04:38] | Angry can put another person into grief. | 也能让人悲痛欲绝 |
[1:04:41] | Here, take care of me little princess. | 行行好 收养我的宝贝女儿吧 |
[1:04:44] | I can’t no more. | 她跟着我会吃苦的 |
[1:04:45] | Oh, I will. don’t worry. | 我会的 放心吧 |
[1:04:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:04:52] | Sorry. so, so sorry! | 对不起 实在对不起 |
[1:04:58] | Gregory always said that she had too much heart. | 姜丝总说 她心眼太多 |
[1:05:01] | And that’s why they had to put some of it on the outside. | 所以上帝就把多出来的移到了外面 |
[1:05:05] | But let’s face it. | 面对现实吧 |
[1:05:07] | It’s hard to see something on your back. | 通常你很难看得到你背上长的东西 |
[1:05:09] | In fact, you can have a good heart and not even know it. | 事实上 冥冥之中 你可能就心存善念了 |
[1:05:14] | You can do this. you know you can. | 你能行的 知道不 |
[1:05:16] | I know I can. | 我能行的 |
[1:05:17] | She belongs in the dungeon | 她得被关进地牢 |
[1:05:19] | and you belong in the palace, like a princess. | 你才是金枝玉叶 千金之躯 |
[1:05:27] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[1:05:30] | I’m cleaning, ma’am. | 我在打扫 殿下 |
[1:05:33] | With rope? | 用绳子? |
[1:05:34] | It helps, ma’am. | 它很管用 殿下 |
[1:05:35] | Well, stop it. you look ridiculous. | 住手 你真是荒谬 |
[1:05:40] | Sorry, ma’am? | 你刚说什么 殿下? |
[1:05:41] | I said you look ridiculous. | 我说你可笑至极 |
[1:05:44] | Ridiculous, ridiculous, ridiculous. | 可笑至极 |
[1:05:49] | -you can’t do this, mig. | 你不能这么做 米格 |
[1:05:51] | Seems I am, ma’am. | 我已经做了 殿下 |
[1:05:52] | You’ll get in a terrible amount of trouble. | 小心吃不了兜着走 |
[1:05:54] | Don’t listen. you’re the princess now. | 听着 你是公主了 |
[1:05:56] | I’m the princess now. | 我是公主了 |
[1:05:58] | And you belong in the palace. | 你是金枝玉叶 |
[1:05:59] | I belong in the palace. | 我是金枝玉叶 |
[1:06:01] | And she belongs in… | 而她得去地牢… |
[1:06:02] | No! you can’t do this! | 不 不要啊 |
[1:06:04] | Help! help! someone help me! | 救命 救命 谁来救救我 |
[1:06:08] | Help! help! | 救命 救命 |
[1:06:10] | Help! help! | 救命 救命 |
[1:06:22] | Help! help! | 救命 救命 |
[1:06:26] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:06:28] | I’m in here! | 我在这 |
[1:06:32] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:06:34] | You filthy, stinking rat! | 你这肮脏卑鄙的耗子 |
[1:06:37] | You tricked me! | 竟敢欺骗我 |
[1:06:41] | here’s the spot, rats! | 就是这儿了 耗子们 |
[1:06:42] | What’s roscuro brought us, then? | 看看肉丝骡带了什么回来 |
[1:06:44] | hungry! yum! hungry now! | 快 看看 快点 |
[1:06:45] | Not yet, lads. no, no, you’ve got to wait. | 不行 伙计们 大家都得等着 |
[1:06:47] | It’s nowhere near dinnertime. | 还不到饭点呢 |
[1:06:49] | Oh, come on, smudge, I’m starving. | 快点 熊猫眼 我快饿死了 |
[1:06:56] | something special for dinner tonight. | 今晚有大餐 |
[1:06:59] | smells delicious! | 好香啊 |
[1:07:03] | smells human to me. a young one. | 闻起来像是人肉味 嫩嫩的 |
[1:07:04] | and not just any human. | 还不是一般人的味儿 |
[1:07:06] | -let’s have a look. -it’s the princess! | -让我们看看嘛 -是树公主! |
[1:07:08] | Oi, you’ll wait for your dinner like everyone else. | 去 你得跟别人一样等吃的 |
[1:07:10] | come on, smudge, give us a little look. | 拜托嘛 熊猫眼 就让我们看一眼 |
[1:07:11] | No, no, no! | 不行 不行 |
[1:07:12] | Boss doesn’t want her getting nervous. spoils the meat, doesn’t it? | 老大不想吓坏她 那会坏了味道 |
[1:07:19] | Milady! | 树公主 |
[1:07:21] | Psst! milady! | 嘿 树公主 |
[1:07:24] | Oh, my little mouse! it’s you. | 小老鼠 是你啊 |
[1:07:27] | I will deliver you from this evil, ma’am. | 我来救你脱离魔窟 树公主 |
[1:07:29] | Oh, no. just go find my father. | 不 快去找我父皇求救 |
[1:07:32] | Take this chain from around my neck. | 带上我脖子上的项链 |
[1:07:34] | To show him you are honest and truthful. | 它能证明你忠实可靠 |
[1:07:36] | Oh, I am! honest and truthful and loyal and… | 上苍为证 我诚实可信 忠心可表 |
[1:07:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:07:41] | But hurry. | 但要快点了 |
[1:07:42] | Here. take it. | 给 收好 |
[1:07:43] | There isn’t much time. | 时间不多了 |
[1:09:33] | -hey, did you get some? -oh, yeah. | -吃了没? -恩 正吃呢 |
[1:09:35] | Here you are, sir. | 请享用 先生 |
[1:09:37] | Fresh worms. | 新鲜的虫虫大餐 |
[1:09:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:09:46] | Well done, roscuro! | 干得好 肉丝骡 |
[1:09:49] | You hear that? | 听见欢呼了吗 |
[1:09:51] | That’s all because of you. | 那都是你的功劳 |
[1:09:54] | Come, my friend. look at your handiwork. | 来吧 我的朋友 看看你的力作 |
[1:10:22] | King! king! sire, your daughter is in danger! | 陛下 您的女儿有危险 |
[1:10:25] | Sire, up here! | 陛下 这里 |
[1:10:28] | Your highness! please, sir! | 国王陛下 |
[1:10:33] | Oh, come on. | 晕死 |
[1:10:41] | Hey, sire! | 陛下 |
[1:10:43] | Your highness! | 国王陛下 |
[1:10:45] | Look, your highness! look! | 国王陛下 |
[1:10:47] | Hello, mr. king! | 听见了吗 国王陛下 |
[1:10:49] | Hey, hello! | 喂 陛下 |
[1:10:53] | Down here! hello! down here! | 下面 陛下 我在下面 |
[1:10:55] | Listen, your daughter is in danger! | 树公主有危险了 |
[1:10:57] | She’s in a dungeon! | 她被关在地牢里了 |
[1:10:58] | You’re the only one who can help! | 只有您才能救她 |
[1:10:59] | She sent me to get you! | 是树公主派我来找您的 |
[1:11:01] | Sir, please! sir… | 陛下 求求您了 陛下 |
[1:11:03] | Ooh! sire! | 陛下 |
[1:11:04] | Your highness! | 国王陛下 |
[1:11:06] | Look down here! whoa! | 我在下面 这里 |
[1:11:21] | Dad? dad, listen. you’ve got to help me. | 听我说 父亲 我需要您的帮助 |
[1:11:23] | But you’re dead! | 你已经死了啊… |
[1:11:25] | No. no, I’m not. I’m not dead! | 不 没有 我…我还没死… |
[1:11:27] | Now, listen. the princess is in danger. she’s locked in the dungeon. | 听我说 树公主有危险了 她被关在地牢里了 |
[1:11:30] | Oh, my golly, you’re dead. | 天哪 活见鬼了… |
[1:11:34] | Dad! dad, I’m not dead! | 父亲…父亲 我没死 |
[1:11:36] | Dad, I’m not dead! oh, dad, wake up, please! | 父亲 我真的没死 快醒醒 求您了 |
[1:11:44] | Furlough, listen. you’ve gotta help me. | 苏大树 你得帮我 |
[1:11:46] | You’re… | 你不已经… |
[1:11:47] | No. no, I’m not dead. | 不…不 我没死 |
[1:11:49] | Listen, the princess is in danger. | 听我说 树公主有危险 |
[1:11:50] | she’s locked in the cellar. | 她被关在地牢了 |
[1:11:52] | Oh, my god, you’re dead! | 妈妈咪啊 见鬼啦… |
[1:11:55] | No! | 别走 |
[1:11:58] | Guys? listen. | 朋友们 听我说 |
[1:11:59] | Okay, look. now, I’m not dead. | 好啦 我没死 |
[1:12:01] | Listen, the princess is in danger. | 听我说 树公主有危险 |
[1:12:02] | she’s locked in the cellar. | 她被关在地牢了 |
[1:12:05] | .. you’ve gotta help me! | 你们得帮我啊 |
[1:12:06] | Somebody? | 谁来帮帮我… |
[1:13:19] | Oh, I must have been… | 我肯定是… |
[1:13:25] | Enough! | 够了 |
[1:14:32] | Look at you! you are still brewing tea. | 瞧瞧你 还是老样子 |
[1:14:36] | If you want to make a statement, what do I say? | 我早跟你说过 想显出自己风格的话 |
[1:14:39] | Make it a good one! | 就做个绝顶美味的汤吧 |
[1:14:42] | Ah, it’s so great to see you! | 见到你真是太高兴了 |
[1:14:44] | Fantastic! | 妙极了 |
[1:14:48] | marjoram? | 加点媒墨角兰? |
[1:14:50] | Mmm-hmm. love it. perfect. | 爱死了 就是这个味 |
[1:14:51] | -ah! superbe! -bellissima! | -赞呐 -漂亮! |
[1:14:55] | Basil, will you look at that? | 八怪 瞧见没 |
[1:15:00] | Look up there! marge, come and have a look at this! | 快瞧那儿 叶子 快出来瞧瞧啊 |
[1:15:03] | Oh, my! | 天哪 |
[1:15:15] | Cauliflower? | 花椰菜? |
[1:15:16] | Perfect. perfect, yes, it’s about time. | 没错 对 到时间放了 |
[1:15:18] | Basilico. | 罗勒(注:一种蔬菜) |
[1:15:20] | Eh, some celery? | 再加点芹菜? |
[1:15:22] | Hey, hello! | 你好 |
[1:15:23] | Good, celery. parsley, maybe. | 好 芹菜 欧芹更好点 |
[1:15:25] | The princess is in danger! -no, no, no. | -树公主有危险了 -不对 |
[1:15:27] | -garlic! should I use the garlic? -look down here! | -大蒜 我得用到大蒜么? -这里! 下边 |
[1:15:29] | -I mean not too much, but just a little bit. -oh, no, no, no, of course. | -少许 别放太多了 -不对 别 当然 |
[1:15:31] | -it is fantastic! -yes. | -好香啊 -当然 |
[1:15:33] | Bellissima! | 太漂亮了 |
[1:15:37] | The princess is in danger! | 树公主有危险了 |
[1:15:43] | You are a cute little mouse. | 好可爱的小老鼠 |
[1:15:46] | Would you like some soup? | 想喝口汤吗 |
[1:15:48] | No, I don’t want… | 不 我不要 |
[1:15:49] | The princess is in danger! | 树公主有危险了 |
[1:15:51] | And a talking mouse, too. | 又是只会说话的老鼠 |
[1:15:53] | Listen, you’ve gotta help me. | 听我说 你们得帮我 |
[1:15:54] | Perhaps a little cheese? | 还是要吃奶酪? |
[1:15:56] | No, I don’t want any cheese! | 不 我不要奶酪 |
[1:15:58] | The princess! she’s in danger! | 树公主她有危险了 |
[1:16:01] | She’s locked in the dungeon! | 她就关在地牢里 |
[1:16:04] | In the dungeon! | 地牢里 |
[1:16:05] | Oh, don’t be silly, my little mouse. | 别闹了小老鼠 |
[1:16:08] | Everything is fine! | 一切正常啊 |
[1:16:09] | The princess is perfectly safe up in her… | 树公主她在皇宫里高枕无忧呢 |
[1:16:27] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[1:16:29] | Boldo! | 泡菜 |
[1:16:30] | Look! it’s… | 快看啊 |
[1:16:33] | Boldo. | 泡菜 |
[1:16:35] | Where are you? | 人呢 |
[1:16:38] | Charge! | 冲啊! |
[1:16:41] | Tell me again. | 再说一遍 |
[1:16:42] | chivalry! | 气概 |
[1:16:43] | bravery! | 勇敢 |
[1:16:44] | Honor! | 荣耀 |
[1:16:45] | Chivalry! bravery! honor! | 气概 勇敢 荣耀 |
[1:16:50] | I love it! | 爱死它了 |
[1:16:51] | Oh, it feels so good to be out of the kitchen! | 冲出厨房的感觉真赞! |
[1:16:54] | Let’s go! | 冲啊 |
[1:16:56] | Into the breach! | 打败敌人! |
[1:17:00] | Down there. | 从这儿下去 |
[1:17:01] | Andiamo! | 我们上! |
[1:17:14] | Where did she go? | 她去哪里了 |
[1:17:18] | My friends! | 朋友们 |
[1:17:20] | My friends, there are rats, and then there are rats! | 朋友们 耗子的天下 |
[1:17:30] | And I would like a huge round of applause for | 掌声响起来 |
[1:17:35] | Our good friend here | 为我们这位朋友欢呼 |
[1:17:38] | delivering us our princess! | 他为我们带来了树公主盛宴 |
[1:17:43] | Come on, let’s go! | 来吧 冲啊 |
[1:17:46] | Oi! hang on! where you going? help! | 等等 你去哪里 救命 |
[1:17:52] | Hurry! | 快 |
[1:17:55] | Look at that! | 看那儿 |
[1:17:57] | Let’s get him, boys. | 伙计们 抓住他 |
[1:18:11] | Keep going! keep going! | 快跑 继续跑 |
[1:18:13] | Please! oh, no, get off of me! | 别 别爬我身上来 |
[1:18:19] | Nice shot! | 好脚法! |
[1:18:23] | That’s my onion! | 我滴洋葱啊 |
[1:18:46] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:18:47] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:18:49] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:18:51] | Can anybody hear me? | 有人听到吗 |
[1:18:55] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:18:58] | I’m in here! | 我在这儿 |
[1:19:02] | I’m in here! | 我在这儿 |
[1:19:04] | I’m in here! | 我在这儿 |
[1:19:14] | Oh, gor! | 天啊 |
[1:19:16] | What took you so long? | 天哪 你怎么才来 |
[1:19:17] | I’ve been screaming in here for over two hours. | 我已经在这儿叫两个多小时了 |
[1:19:23] | My little princess. | 我的小树公主 |
[1:19:29] | Rain. | 下雨了 |
[1:19:30] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:19:40] | Papa! papa, look! | 爸爸 爸爸 快看 |
[1:19:42] | Up there! | 看那儿 |
[1:19:45] | The sun! | 太阳 |
[1:20:02] | Go on, despereaux. | 快去救树公主 苏小鼠 |
[1:20:12] | Wait! wait just a moment! patience! | 再等会儿 耐心点 |
[1:20:20] | Not just yet. | 现在还不是时候 |
[1:20:30] | The honor is all yours, my friend. | 由你来 朋友 |
[1:20:39] | Eat! eat! eat! | 吃 吃 吃 |
[1:20:43] | Eat! eat! eat! | 吃 吃 吃 |
[1:20:51] | Okay, | 好了 |
[1:20:51] | Remember when we said that grief was | 还记得我们曾说过 痛苦是 |
[1:20:54] | The strongest thing a person could feel? | 人能感觉到的最强烈的情感吗 |
[1:20:57] | Well, it isn’t. | 好吧 其实不是 |
[1:20:59] | It’s forgiveness. | 宽容才是 |
[1:21:01] | Because a single act of forgiveness can change everything. | 一个简单的宽容举动 能改变一切 |
[1:21:06] | No. | 不 |
[1:21:08] | What? | 什么 |
[1:21:09] | No. | 不 |
[1:21:11] | You worthless little… | 你这没用的胆小鬼… |
[1:21:13] | Eat! eat! eat! | 吃 吃 吃 |
[1:21:37] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[1:21:52] | Who let him out? | 谁把猫放出来的? |
[1:22:01] | Hey, you! | 小子 |
[1:22:03] | It’s that mouse! | 原来是这混球 |
[1:22:09] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[1:22:55] | Ah, if it isn’t our brave little knight. | 好你个无畏小骑士 |
[1:23:01] | -I wonder. -no! | -我在想 -不要 |
[1:23:03] | Should I finish you off myself or turn you into cat food? | 是让我亲手解决你呢 还是留给猫咪呢 |
[1:23:19] | Here, kitty, kitty, kitty. | 亲爱的小猫咪啊… |
[1:23:25] | What is that? | 那究竟是什么 |
[1:24:02] | Please. nice kitty? | 别吃我 小猫咪 |
[1:24:07] | No, no, no, no! | 别 别吃我… |
[1:24:55] | Thank you, my good gentleman. | 太感谢了 我的小绅士 |
[1:25:09] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:25:14] | I’m the one who should be sorry. | 该说对不起的是我才对 |
[1:25:19] | I’m so, so sorry. you’ve no idea how sorry I am. | 太对不起你了 欠你的实在是太多太多了 |
[1:25:25] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[1:25:33] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[1:25:42] | So, you could call all of this a big misunderstanding if you wanted to. | 其实可以把一切当做一场大误会 |
[1:25:47] | A king was hurt, so he hurt a rat. | 国王因悲痛迁怒耗子 |
[1:25:50] | And a rat was hurt, so he hurt a princess. | 耗子因悲痛迁怒树公主 |
[1:25:54] | And a princess was hurt, so she hurt a servant girl, | 树公主因悲痛迁怒侍女 |
[1:25:57] | Without even meaning to do it. | 此乃无心之过 |
[1:26:00] | And that servant had been hurting for so long, | 侍女因长期悲痛 |
[1:26:03] | That almost nothing could make her feel better. | 对尘世几近绝望 |
[1:26:07] | But was it a mistake or was it just good luck? | 但这到底是不幸还是万幸呢 |
[1:26:12] | Because the servant girl went back to her farm. | 因为后来 侍女回到了农场 |
[1:26:15] | And the jailer finally found his princess. | 狱卒找到了他的宝贝女儿 |
[1:26:18] | And the king found something stronger than grief. | 国王战胜了悲伤 |
[1:26:21] | And the mice finally got rid of their fear. | 小鼠们也战胜了恐惧 |
[1:26:26] | And the people of dor lived side by side with their rats. | 可乐国的子民 与小鼠们和睦相处 |
[1:26:31] | All except one. | 除了海盗鼠 |
[1:26:32] | Who went back to sea and felt a cool breeze | 他重拾海上之旅 |
[1:26:35] | Each morning and the sun in his face every afternoon. | 每天享受海风拂面 |
[1:26:40] | And we’d tell you that they all lived happily ever after, but… | 他们都幸福快乐地生活着 但是… |
[1:26:46] | What fun is that? | 搞什么飞机啊 |