英文名称:Chop Shop
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | What’s up? good morning guys. | 怎么样 早上好伙计们 |
[00:48] | I need two workers. | 我需要两个人做事 |
[00:50] | What’s up kid? I don’t need you today. | 小鬼 我今天不需要你 |
[00:51] | Yo what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[00:54] | I don’t need you today okay? | 我今天不需要你做事 好吗 |
[00:56] | It’s going to be a hard day. | 今天的活比较辛苦 |
[00:57] | You two. | 你们俩 |
[01:49] | What are you doing? | 你在我车上干嘛 |
[01:52] | You just take him and me. | 你就选我跟他吧 |
[01:53] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间和你扯 |
[01:54] | I don’t have time for these games. | 没时间来跟你玩这些小把戏 |
[01:57] | – come on man. – get out. get out. | -别这样 伙计 -下来 下来 |
[02:02] | I know you need me for the crawl spaces. | 我知道你有些工作的地方是要人爬进去做的 |
[02:03] | I don’t have any crawl spaces. | 我没有需要爬的地方 |
[02:05] | Remember last time that you said | 我记得上次你说过 |
[02:07] | That you didn’t have no crawl spaces and look. | 你有些地方是需要人爬进去的 |
[02:09] | Get breakfast. | 拿去买早点 |
[02:41] | Did she go to the safe home? | 她是去了收容所吗 |
[02:44] | I want to know if my sister’s there. | 我想知道我姐姐是不是在那里 |
[02:50] | Well can you tell me something? | 那你能告诉我一点有用的吗 |
[02:52] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[02:54] | Did she leave with Lilah? | 她是和莱拉一起走的么 |
[02:58] | You fuck off. | 你个混蛋 |
[02:59] | Give me some numbers. | 给我电话号码 |
[03:03] | Bitch. | 婊子 |
[03:48] | Excuse me ladies and gentlemen sorry for the interruption. | 先生们女士们 对不起打扰一下大家 |
[03:52] | My name is Alejandro. | 我叫桑德罗 |
[03:53] | And my name is Carlos. | 我叫卡洛斯 |
[03:54] | We are not gonna lie to you. | 我们不是想骗你们 |
[03:55] | We are not here selling candy for no school basketball team. | 我们不是为了什么学校篮球队来卖糖果的 |
[03:59] | In fact I don’t even go to school | 实际上我甚至都没上学 |
[04:00] | And if you want me back in school today | 如果你们想帮我回到学校念书 |
[04:02] | I got candy for you. | 请各位买点我的糖果 |
[04:06] | Which do you want? | 你要哪一种 |
[04:07] | – how much? – $ 1. | -多少钱 -1块 |
[04:09] | – which do you want? – I’ll take that one. | -你要哪种 -要那个 |
[04:11] | That one there? | 是这个吗 |
[04:13] | What do you got? what kind of candy is that? | 你们有什么 哪几种糖果 |
[04:16] | I got some chocolates some candies. | 有一些巧克力的和一些奶糖的 |
[04:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:32] | Want some candy? | 要糖果吗 |
[04:36] | Two more to make it five even. | 再给我两块糖果凑足五块钱 |
[04:38] | Give me one of those and one of those okay? | 我要两块不同口味的 |
[04:42] | There now you give me $ 15 back okay? | 你们要找给我15块 |
[05:05] | Excuse me ladies and gentlemen sorry for the interruption. | 先生们女士们 对不起打扰一下大家 |
[05:08] | 10 10 10 10 | |
[05:10] | 11 11 11 11 | |
[05:11] | 12 12 12 12 | |
[05:13] | 13 13 13 13 | |
[05:14] | 14 14 14 14 | |
[05:16] | 15 15 15 15. | |
[05:18] | Yo Rob’s looking for new workers. | 罗伯在找新的工人 |
[05:20] | For real? will he let me live in his garage? | 真的吗 他会让我住在他的车库吗 |
[05:22] | Hell yeah. I could hook you up. | 当然能 我能和你拉钩 |
[05:23] | All right cool. Let’s go. | 太好了 我们走 |
[05:55] | Yo yo yo. | 这儿 这儿 |
[05:58] | Got this mirror. | 要换后视镜吗 |
[06:00] | – what year? – it’s a ’92. | -哪一年的车 -92年的 |
[06:02] | Yo Rob ’92. | 罗伯 92年产的后视镜 |
[06:04] | Yeah I got it. bring it over here come on. | 我知道了 快去给我拿过来 |
[06:07] | I’ll fix that windshield too cause I see it’s cracked. | 我也能帮你搞定那块挡风玻璃 我看到它裂开了 |
[06:11] | Come over here. go upstairs. it’s upstairs. | 东西在楼上 |
[06:14] | What’s up boss? | 老板 怎么样 |
[06:26] | Where is it? I don’t see it. | 在哪呢 我没看到 |
[06:28] | Check it up here rack 51. | 在51号架上看一下 |
[06:35] | It’s $ 180 for the windshield. | 挡风玻璃是180块 |
[06:36] | $ 180 $260… everything. | 180加80 一共260 |
[06:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:39] | – do you do bodywork too? – yeah. | -要车身保养吗 -是的 |
[06:42] | Maybe a little bit of bodywork on the other side of the car. | 车的那一边大概需要保养一下 |
[06:45] | What about inspections? | 你们有做安全检查吗 |
[06:47] | Nah I don’t do inspections. | 不 我们不做这个 |
[06:48] | Hey put it over there. go get the tools. | 把这个放这儿 去把工具拿来 |
[06:50] | Put it on for me. | 把它装上去 |
[06:52] | Wants the windshield too? | 挡风玻璃也要吗 |
[06:54] | What? no don’t worry about the windshield. | 什么 不要担心那个挡风玻璃 |
[07:58] | Ale here’s a key. | 雷 这是钥匙 |
[08:01] | Make sure you lock everything up good all right? | 要确认把门都锁好了 |
[08:03] | Come on Ringo. | 走林檎 |
[08:07] | Come on. | 过来 |
[08:11] | Good boy come on inside. that’s it. | 乖孩子快进去 就这样 |
[08:14] | Stay out of my office. | 不准去我的办公室 |
[08:16] | I got a lot of shit I don’t want nobody touching in there okay? | 我不想让人动里面的任何东西 |
[08:18] | Go to Stella’s get yourself something to eat | 去斯特拉那里给你自己弄点吃的 |
[08:20] | All right? | 知道了吗 |
[08:29] | Ale put that shit in the dumpster too. | 雷 把那些垃圾也给我扔了 |
[08:31] | M m-hmm. | 恩 |
[09:23] | Is Isamar there? | 是伊沙摩尔吗 |
[09:24] | This is Alejandro. | 我是桑德罗 |
[09:26] | Is this Lilah? | 那你是莱拉吗 |
[09:28] | When is she getting back? | 她什么时候回来 |
[09:31] | I want to leave a message. | 我想给她留个言 |
[09:40] | Shorty stay on your side shorty. | 矮子 一边呆着去 矮子 |
[09:42] | Yo yo. | 嘿 |
[09:49] | You’re leading too much shorty. | 矮子 你揽的生意太多了 |
[09:51] | You got to stay over there man. | 你得呆在你的地盘上 老兄 |
[11:24] | Oh what’s up? | 噢 小家伙 |
[11:26] | How you doing? how you been? | 你好吗 过得怎样 |
[11:30] | Fine. | 还好 |
[11:31] | – you sure? – yeah. | -真的 -是的 |
[11:33] | You’ve gotten skinnier. what’s going on with you? | 你变瘦了 发生了什么事 |
[11:35] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[11:37] | I called all the safe homes and you weren’t there. | 我给所有的收容所打了电话 但都找不到你 |
[11:40] | I’m not staying in the safe homes. | 我已经不在收容所呆了 |
[11:42] | I’m never going back there. | 我再也不会回到那里去了 |
[11:43] | – why not? – because I’m not. | -为什么不 -没为什么 |
[11:45] | I was staying at Lilah’s. | 我住在莱拉那儿 |
[11:47] | Yo what’s with all these questions? | 你怎么有那么多的问题 |
[11:48] | You still following Lilah and believing her bullshit? | 你还跟着莱拉 相信她说的那些屁话吗 |
[11:52] | It’s not bullshit. | 那可不是屁话 |
[11:53] | Her aunt is really waiting for us in Florida. | 她的阿姨真的在佛罗里达等我们 |
[11:55] | We’re gonna go to those private schools. | 我们就要去私人学校上学了 |
[11:56] | We just don’t got money right now. | 我们现在只是缺点钱 |
[11:57] | Yeah sure you’re going to Florida. | 当然 你们会去佛罗里达的 |
[12:00] | Like our uncle was to call us what a year ago? | 就像一年前我们叔叔打电话给我们的时候一样 |
[12:03] | And that fake chain around your neck. | 你脖子上那个假链子 |
[12:05] | Did lilah get you that too? | 是莱拉给你的吗 |
[12:06] | It ain’t fake. | 这不是假的 |
[12:07] | I used to sell that stuff on 37 th ave. | 我以前在37号街卖过这个 |
[12:11] | Ale you worked there for a week. | 雷 你在那就做了一星期 |
[12:12] | A week is long enough to know | 一周的时间足够去了解 |
[12:14] | That them sneakers is fake as hell. | 这双鞋也是假的 |
[12:15] | My sneakers are not fake. they’re official. | 我这双是正宗的 不是假的 |
[12:18] | So let me see them. | 那让我看看 |
[12:19] | Ale they’re… | 雷 是真的 |
[12:22] | Ale stop. | 雷 住手 |
[12:23] | Ale. Ale. | 雷 雷 |
[12:28] | Yo you finally got us a place huh? | 你给我们找了个住的地方 |
[12:30] | Yeah and I got you a job too. | 对 还给你找了份工作 |
[12:35] | Laura’s mad cool. | 劳拉酷极了 |
[12:36] | She cooks rice, beans, flautas, and you know everything else. | 她能做米饭 豆子 芙拉斯达(墨西哥菜) 所有的菜 |
[12:43] | And you don’t got to worry about it | 你根本就不用担心 |
[12:44] | Cause you know how to do that stuff too. | 因为你也知道怎样做这些东西 |
[12:46] | Ale we’re staying here? | 雷 我们就住这里 |
[12:47] | No straight upstairs. come on. come on. | 不是 我们住楼上 快来 |
[12:50] | Now you better not quit this job like you did the last job. | 你这次最好可别像你上次那样辞职 |
[12:52] | All right the last job was wack and it was boring. | 那工作真是太低级 太无聊了 |
[12:55] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[12:58] | – this is it. – it’s small. | -就是这里 -好小啊 |
[13:01] | It ain’t small. it’s mad big. | 不小了 已经很大了 |
[13:03] | Look there’s a bed a microwave and a fridge. | 看 有张床 有个微波炉 还有个冰箱 |
[13:07] | Look. look. | 看 看这里 |
[13:09] | Well… | 什么 |
[13:10] | Country club. | 乡村俱乐部 |
[13:12] | All grape. you want one right now? | 都是葡萄口味 来一瓶么 |
[13:15] | No I’m good. thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[13:19] | This is all the stuff you brung? | 你就带了这么点东西来吗 |
[13:21] | – this is the owner? – yeah that’s rob. | -这是你的老板吗 -对 那就是罗伯 |
[13:23] | – he knows I’m here right? – of course. | -他知道我现在在这里吗 -当然 |
[13:25] | – Ale. – I’m serious. | -雷 -我说真的 |
[13:27] | I just finished talking to him like four hours ago. | 四个小时前我刚刚和他谈过 |
[13:30] | Yo this door locks? | 这门能锁吗 |
[13:32] | Why do we need a lock on this if there’s a giant lock outside? | 外面那么大的锁 这门干嘛还要锁 |
[13:36] | Come over here. I need to show you something. | 过来 我给你看点东西 |
[13:38] | There’s a bathroom downstairs. own bathroom. | 楼下有个浴室 我们自己的 |
[13:40] | – our own bathroom? – yep. | -我们自己的 -对 |
[13:41] | – it got a shower? – yep. | -有淋浴吗 -当然 |
[13:43] | – where’s it at? – downstairs. | -在哪儿呢 -楼梯下去 |
[13:48] | Where Ale? | 雷 在哪而呢 |
[13:50] | – to the left. – my left? where? | -往左转 -我的左边 哪里 |
[13:52] | No to the right to the right to the right. | 不 是往右 往右 |
[13:54] | – real funny Ale. | -雷 真好玩 |
[14:21] | Give me this jack Ringo. | 放开这个千斤顶 林檎 |
[14:30] | Yo come on go to work. | 嘿 快点去工作 |
[14:32] | Ringo gimme. | 林檎 给我 |
[14:37] | Gimme. | 快给我 |
[14:38] | Gimme the jack. | 把这千斤顶给我 |
[14:43] | He said pull in right there. | 他说把车停到那儿去 |
[14:45] | Rob. he said pull in right there all right? | 罗伯说把车停到那个位置 好吗 |
[14:48] | You could come this way. | 跟我来 |
[15:01] | Come on pull it in here. | 快点 停到这儿 |
[15:06] | Billy! | 比利 |
[15:12] | Pedro pedro your food is ready. | 佩德罗 你的饭好了 |
[15:14] | Enjoy. | 慢用 |
[15:17] | Fill this up and give me that. hurry up. | 把这个装满再给我 快点 |
[15:20] | There’s people waiting. | 大家都等着呢 |
[15:21] | Come on hurry up. | 你就不能快点吗 |
[15:24] | Come on girl. | 小姑娘 快点 |
[15:46] | It’s only the first day. | 这只不过是第一天 |
[15:47] | Things are gonna start getting better. | 以后慢慢会好起来的 |
[15:49] | Ale all she does is complain and bitch at me all the time. | 雷 她就只知道一直对我抱怨 |
[15:51] | Come on now. she ain’t all that bad. | 别这样 她不是那么坏吧 |
[15:53] | I’m gonna work this shit out. don’t worry about it. | 别担心 我会想办法处理这事的 |
[15:55] | What you gonna work out? | 你要解决什么 |
[15:56] | I got us this place to stay at Rob’s for free. | 我能让罗伯同意我们免费住在这里 |
[15:58] | I could fix this too. | 我也能解决这个问题 |
[15:59] | – man whatever. – I’m serious. | -兄弟 随便啦… -我是认真的 |
[16:01] | I’m gonna work this shit out. don’t worry about it. | 我会解决这个问题的 你别担心 |
[16:05] | Yo where you going with that thing? | 你要把它滚到哪儿去 |
[16:07] | I’m going to Joe’s. come you can give me a hand. | 到乔那里去 快来帮我一把 |
[16:20] | – hey is this that tire? – yeah. | -这是那个轮胎吗 -是的 |
[16:28] | Come on let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[16:30] | I’m checking. | 我看一下 |
[16:31] | – who’s Ale? – me. | -谁是雷 -我是 |
[16:34] | Here’s your money. | 这是你的钱 |
[16:41] | Nice. strike two. | 漂亮 两好球 |
[16:45] | That’s strike two? oh. | 那是两好球吗 |
[16:47] | Come on same time same time. | 再来一次再来一次 |
[16:51] | That shit is heavy. | 这石头太重了 |
[16:53] | Let me try to knock it down. | 我来试一下看能不能击倒它 |
[16:57] | Hold up. wait for this. | 等我这个 |
[17:00] | Hold up. let me hit it once. | 等等 我再来丢一次 |
[17:05] | Ah you suck. | 可恶 |
[17:06] | Yo that shit’s heavy. | 那垃圾太重了 |
[18:18] | So where were you? | 你去哪里了 |
[18:20] | I woke you up Ale? I’m sorry. | 雷 我吵醒你了吗 对不起 |
[18:31] | You were probably out with Lilah. | 你很可能是和lilah一起出去了 |
[18:33] | Why you always think that I’m with Lilah? | 为什么你老是认为我和莱拉在一起 |
[18:35] | So where were you then? | 那你告诉我你去哪了 |
[18:36] | I was out shopping. | 我去买东西了 |
[18:38] | Look what I bought. | 看我买了什么 |
[18:39] | If you like it made by blind people yeah. | 看上去真的是太丑了 |
[18:43] | Then I guess you don’t want what I bought you. | 那我猜你也不会喜欢我买给你的东西的 |
[18:45] | – quit playing. – no. | -不闹啦 -不 |
[18:48] | Quit playing. | 给我看看 |
[18:49] | You dis my shirt you’re not getting it. | 你讽刺我的T恤 你的就不给你了 |
[18:51] | It’s probably ugly anyway. | 那也可能很难看 |
[18:53] | You’re so stubborn. | 你真固执 |
[18:57] | So do you like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[18:59] | It’s better than yours. | 比你的要好看 |
[19:01] | It’s better than mine? I got it in the same spot. | 比我的要好看 我在同一家店买的 |
[19:05] | Mine fits better anyway. | 但我的更合身 |
[19:06] | Oh please. you know it doesn’t. | 拜托 你知道不是这样的 |
[19:11] | Mine looks better. | 我的看上去要更好 |
[19:13] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[19:14] | Get out my bed. | 从我的床上下去 |
[19:16] | I got to go brush my teeth anyways. | 我要去刷牙了 |
[19:18] | Good your breath stinks. | 很好 你的嘴太臭了 |
[19:20] | Your breath stinks too. | 你的嘴也一样 |
[19:30] | Come on hurry up. | 快点过来 |
[19:32] | We have a lot of things to do. put it in there. | 我们还有很多事要做 把它放到这 |
[19:36] | Please go and get two more okay? | 去在多拿两个 好吧 |
[19:38] | Go on get two more. | 再多拿两个 |
[19:40] | Come on come on. | 快点 快点 |
[19:54] | Come on sweetie hurry up hurry up. | 快点 速度 速度 |
[19:56] | We have a lot of things to do. we’re running late. | 我们还有很多事情呢 我们要迟了 |
[19:58] | Come on. | 快点 |
[20:27] | The axle’s busted but I’m getting Carlos’ uncle to fix it. | 车轴坏了 但是我会让carlos的叔叔修好的 |
[20:31] | Everything else is good. | 车的其他部分不错 |
[20:32] | So how’s the van? it’s pretty good right? | 车怎么样 不错吧 |
[20:35] | $4500. we don’t got that type of money. | 要4500块 我们没有那么多钱 |
[20:37] | I already lowered it from $6000. | 我已经从6000块讲下来不少了 |
[20:40] | Come see the inside. | 来看看里面 |
[20:41] | No I told her I’d be back in an hour. | 不去 我告诉她我一个小时后就回去呢 |
[20:42] | How are you gonna leave without seeing the inside? | 你怎么能不看看里面就走呢 |
[20:43] | Come on. | 来 |
[20:45] | Look there’s gonna be a cabinet right here | 看 这里以后就放橱柜 |
[20:48] | All the silverware right here. | 银器放这边 |
[20:50] | Throw some metal over that it’s gonna be sparkling. | 把这些铁锈好好擦擦就会亮亮堂堂的 |
[20:52] | It’s great right? | 很棒吧 |
[20:53] | -this van is beat up. -not at all. | -这个车破得都要报废了 -才不是呢 |
[20:56] | All we need is a new alternator. | 我们换个新的发电机就行了 |
[20:58] | Then everything else… simple bodywork. | 其他的那些嘛…都是简单的车身维护了 |
[21:02] | I could fix that by myself. | 我自己就能修好那些 |
[21:03] | Yo Ale I just talked to my uncle. | 雷 我刚跟我叔叔谈过了 |
[21:05] | He says he can fix the axle. | 他说他能修好车轴 |
[21:07] | See? things are already getting better. | 看到没有 一切都开始好转啦 |
[21:09] | I mean what do we know about running a van? | 可我们不会开车啊 |
[21:11] | What does Laura know? | 劳拉又知道些什么呢 |
[21:12] | If we can buy this Laura ain’t gonna be your boss no more. | 如果我们把这个车买下来 你就不用再给laura打工了 |
[21:15] | Yo I’m gonna come back with the money. | 我会拿着钱回来买这车的 |
[21:17] | Just hold this for me all right? | 给我留着 好吧 |
[21:19] | Bye uncle. | 再见 叔叔 |
[21:32] | Hey he wants a glass. | 他要个镜子 |
[21:35] | – you want a glass? – mirror. | -你要镜子吗 -车镜 |
[21:36] | This mirror? | 这种镜子? |
[21:37] | – I got it. – now get out of here. | -我这里有 -快出来 |
[21:40] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[21:41] | – yeah I need this and… – rob! | -我需要这个还有… -罗伯 |
[21:43] | Okay I got it right here. | 好吧 我这儿有 |
[21:46] | Yo come on bring it in. | 过来 把车开进来 |
[22:03] | Hey Carlos these are your pigeons? | 卡洛斯这些是你养的鸽子吗 |
[22:05] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[22:07] | Where do they come from? | 他们从哪里来的 |
[22:09] | They come from… | 他们从… |
[22:12] | See the bus over there? | 看到那边的大巴了吗 |
[22:14] | So every morning when I come when they see me they know me. | 每天早上的时候他们看到我就认出我来了 |
[22:17] | So they follow me to open my shop. | 然后他们就跟着我开店 |
[22:19] | Really? no they don’t. | 真的吗 他们不会吧 |
[22:20] | Really. look. | 我说的都是真的 不信你看 |
[22:30] | If you want I could catch one for you now. | 如果你想要的话 我还可以给你抓一个 |
[22:34] | Look. | 看 |
[22:38] | They’re my friends. they like me. | 他们是我的朋友 他们喜欢我 |
[23:02] | I fail. | 我失败了 |
[23:09] | You can try sometime. | 你也可以试试 |
[23:15] | Ale. here’s your pay. | 雷 这是你的工钱 |
[23:18] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[23:19] | Ringo come on. | 林檎 来啊 |
[23:21] | Come on let’s go. | 来啊 我们走了 |
[23:25] | What are you counting it for? | 你数什么数啊 |
[23:56] | That was bad. | 你真差劲 |
[24:12] | – get off the phone. – Ale stop. | -别抢我电话 -雷 别闹 |
[24:15] | Get off the… get it out get it out. | 别闹你…别打了 别打了 |
[24:17] | You’re gonna make me spill it. | 我酒都要洒出来了 |
[24:19] | Stop. | 别闹 |
[24:21] | I’m gonna call you later okay? | 我待会儿再打给你 好吗 |
[24:23] | All right bye. | 好的 再见 |
[24:26] | Ahmad. | 艾哈迈德 |
[24:27] | – you done? – yeah. | -打完了? -是的 |
[24:38] | Aw you got to be… | 你可真是… |
[24:42] | Yo Carlos. | 卡洛斯 |
[24:51] | You think we got enough feet? | 你觉得你接得着吗 |
[24:53] | Yeah. | 能啊 |
[25:07] | If we do get it it’s gonna go “isi’s van” and then be red. | 如果我们买下那车 车名就叫做“伊西的车”还要漆成红色 |
[25:11] | How are you putting your name and picking the color? | 凭什么你给车起名字 还挑颜色 |
[25:13] | Because I’m older than you | 因为我比你大呀 |
[25:14] | I’m cooking and I’m driving that van. | 我将做饭 而且我会开车 |
[25:17] | All right I’m sanding I’m priming | 好吧 我给车子打光 上底漆 |
[25:20] | I’m painting and doing the letters. | 我要上漆还有写字母 |
[25:23] | But my name’s going on that van. | 但你要把我的名字写到车上 |
[25:25] | All right all right. it’s going like this. | 好吧 好吧 就象这样弄好了 |
[25:27] | My name is going diagonally. | 我的名字斜着写 |
[25:30] | Your initials can maybe go like right here. | 你名字的缩写大概可以写在这里 |
[25:32] | – Iitials? – yeah. | -名字的缩写? -啊 |
[25:34] | All right all right “isi.” that’s it. | 好吧 好吧 伊西就像这样写 |
[25:36] | Nah it’s gonna go “isi’s van” | 不对 应该是伊西的车 |
[25:39] | Your name on the bottom just “Ale” for short. | 你的名字在底下只留一个雷这样的缩写 |
[25:43] | No no no I want my whole name. | 不 不 我要全名 |
[25:46] | All right little your whole name | 好吧 那就小点写你的全名 |
[25:48] | And it’s gonna be red. | 而且字要是红色的 |
[25:49] | – little? – yeah. | -小字? -是的 |
[25:50] | Why your name got to be so big? | 凭什么你的字那么大 |
[25:52] | Because it’s gonna be my van. | 因为那将会是我的车 |
[25:54] | Guys like girls’ names anyways. | 而且男人们都喜欢女孩儿的名字嘛 |
[25:56] | All right this is how it’s gonna go. | 好吧 我们这么定吧 |
[25:58] | My name goes on the van and you pick the color | 我的名字漆在车上 你来选择颜色 |
[26:01] | And I hold the money because you don’t know how to count. | 我收钱 因为你不会数钱 |
[26:03] | What are you talking about? | 你怎么能这么说呢 |
[26:04] | You never even finished school. | 你连学都没上完 |
[26:06] | At least I finished 10th grade. | 至少我上10年级了 |
[26:08] | You didn’t go to school. | 你连学校都没去过 |
[26:11] | So what? I still know how to count. | 那又能怎样 我还是知道怎么数钱 |
[26:13] | And you got to promise to not eat all the food | 那你得答应我不能吃掉所有的食物 |
[26:16] | And save some for the customers | 你得留一些给顾客 |
[26:17] | Cause your love handles are getting too big by the minute. | 因为你腰上的赘肉越来越多了 |
[26:20] | Shut up. | 你闭嘴吧 |
[26:21] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[26:24] | – name five cereals. – I don’t know no cereals. | -考考你五谷的名字 -我不知道谷物 |
[26:27] | I don’t know no cereals please. I don’t know no cereals. | 我不知道啊 我不知道 |
[26:30] | You name five cereals. | 你说五谷的名字 |
[26:32] | Ah you name five cereals. you name them. | 你说 你说 |
[26:36] | Name… name… name them. | 快说 快说 快说 |
[26:40] | Name… aah! | 快说 |
[26:41] | No no no stop it! | 不说 不说 别闹了 |
[27:04] | Yo Ale! | 雷 |
[27:06] | Hurry up! the game’s gonna start. | 快点 比赛要开始了 |
[27:08] | – you want to come? – no. | -你不来吗 -不了 |
[27:09] | – you mind if I go? – go ahead go. | -我走没事儿吧 -走吧 没事儿 |
[27:17] | Yo Ale! | 雷 |
[27:25] | Here. | 给 |
[27:27] | What’s this for? | 这是干什么 |
[27:28] | It’s money for the van if you’re serious. | 你要是真想买那车的话 这是买车的钱 |
[27:31] | I’ll put this in my stash tomorrow. | 我明天会把这钱藏好的 |
[27:33] | You sure you don’t want to come? | 你真的不来了吗 |
[27:35] | No. go have fun. | 不去了 玩开心点 |
[27:42] | Look there’s somebody warming up in the bullpen. | 看练习区有人在热身 |
[27:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:48] | It’s a better view from up here than over there. | 这里看比那边看视线更好些 |
[27:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:57] | Yo I still think second base is more important. | 我还是认为二垒更重要些 |
[27:59] | Nah I don’t think. | 我不那么认为 |
[28:01] | I think shortstop is. you know why? | 游击手才是呢 你知道为什么吗 |
[28:03] | Because if they get like if the ball hits to them | 因为如果他们触球了 |
[28:08] | They make the double play. | 他们就能打出双杀 |
[28:17] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[28:19] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[28:20] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[28:22] | I saw that. I saw that. | 我看到了 我看到了 |
[28:24] | Nah you missed. | 不 你没看到 |
[28:26] | Yo let’s go to the truck stop and see some whores. | 我们去卡车那边看妓女去 |
[28:29] | Yeah come on. | 来 快来 |
[28:32] | Come on hurry up. | 快来 |
[28:35] | A whore just got into the truck. you see? | 一个妓女刚刚进车里面去了 你看到了吗 |
[28:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:45] | I wonder what’s going on in there. | 我很好奇接下来会发生什么 |
[28:47] | That guy’s getting lucky. | 这个家伙够幸运的了 |
[28:49] | Yeah he’s probably sucking on some tits right now. | 他现在可能正吮她的乳头呢 |
[28:51] | Oh please she’s the one doing the sucking. | 啊 她才是做口交的人呢 |
[28:53] | Come on you ain’t never even had a blow job before. | 靠 你以前又没做过口交 |
[28:56] | Yeah I did. | 我做过的 |
[28:57] | No you didn’t. you’re a lying-ass bitch. | 才没有呢 你就会吹牛逼 |
[28:59] | Look you ain’t even hard right now look at you. | 看看 你连硬都没硬呢 |
[29:00] | Hands off of me fag. | 把手拿开 你个死同性恋 |
[29:04] | Yo come on. I’ll pay for you. | 来啊 我给你付钱 |
[29:06] | Nah. | 不 |
[29:07] | “nah”? | 不? |
[29:08] | Come on. what you scared now? | 来啊 你不敢了吗 |
[29:11] | You being a little pussy now? | 你成了个胆小鬼了吗 |
[29:12] | You don’t even know how much it costs. | 你连那要多少钱都不知道 |
[29:14] | Yes I do. | 我知道的 |
[29:15] | $40 for a blow job $80 for a fuck. | 吹一次40$ 干一次80$ |
[29:17] | Come on. | 来吗 |
[29:18] | How do you know all this stuff? | 你是怎么知道这些东西的 |
[29:20] | Word gets around. | 听他们说的嘛 |
[29:22] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[29:23] | You don’t want to get your dick sucked now? | 你不想要试一下口交爽不爽吗 |
[29:25] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[29:26] | Look there she is there she is. | 看啊 她在那里 |
[29:42] | Ale wait. | 雷 等下 |
[29:49] | Ale wait up. | 雷 等等我 |
[30:00] | Ale wait. | 雷 等等我 |
[30:02] | Ale hold up. | 雷 等一下啊 |
[30:04] | Yo come on let’s go beat that guy up. | 我们去把那个家伙揍一顿 |
[30:06] | I got a pipe in my shop. | 我店里还有一根铁棒呢 |
[30:07] | We could smash his windows. | 我们可以砸了他的玻璃 |
[30:08] | Come on man. we could just kill the guy. | 来啊 我们杀了这家伙好了 |
[30:12] | Man it was too dark. | 伙计 天这么黑 |
[30:14] | No way that was your sister. | 那不可能是你姐姐的 |
[30:15] | Yo shut the fuck up! | 你他妈的给我闭嘴 |
[30:17] | What the fuck man? | 你到底怎么了 |
[30:18] | Yo get up. I barely touched you. | 你起来 我就轻轻碰了你一下 |
[30:20] | – fuck you man. – fuck you! | -我操 -我操 |
[30:21] | You think I don’t know about that shit? | 你以为我不知道她在干什么吗 |
[30:24] | Yo from now on mind your fucking business all right? | 以后管好自己的事情就得了 知道不? |
[30:31] | Yo Ale hold up. | 雷 等下 |
[30:35] | Come on man. | 等下 伙计 |
[33:00] | Rob you scared me. | 罗伯 你吓着我了 |
[33:02] | You scared me too isi. what are you doing? | 你也吓着我了 伊西 你干嘛呢 |
[33:04] | Trying to get these clothes to dry. | 晾衣服呢 |
[33:06] | I left some papers here. | 我落了几张纸在这里 |
[33:07] | – why don’t you use the heater? – you sure? | -你怎么不用烘干机呢 -你确定我可以用吗 |
[33:09] | Yeah I told you kids to use whatever you want. | 当然了 我告诉过你们随便用的 |
[33:18] | Let me plug it in for you and see. | 我给你插上你看看 |
[33:26] | – is it good? – yeah it works good. | -这样能用吗 -这样就能用了 |
[33:28] | Just make sure you unplug it so you don’t burn down all right? | 记得不用的时候拔下来 不要烧着了就行 |
[33:31] | – all right. – see you later. | -好的 -再见了 |
[33:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:23] | Ale what are you doing here? you’re soaking wet. | 雷 你在这里干什么? 你都淋湿了 |
[34:26] | – here. – what’s this? | -给你 -这是什么? |
[34:27] | That’s for tips if you need the extra money. | 这是装小费的 如果你想多赚钱的话 |
[34:30] | Put it right there. | 放这里 |
[34:31] | All right thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[35:14] | What’s up man? what you got here? | 有事儿吗 老兄 你带来了什么 |
[35:18] | So did you fix my axle? | 你修好我的车轴了吗 |
[35:20] | I got an ice-cream truck there and you don’t want it. | 我这儿有个可以卖冰淇淋的卡车 你还不要 |
[35:23] | Why every time I come here | 为什么每次我来这里 |
[35:24] | You ask me for the ice-cream truck? | 你都要我买那个冰淇淋车 |
[35:26] | Save you a problem. it’s good. | 解决你的难题吗 那车很不错的 |
[35:28] | No. | 不 |
[35:29] | Do you want one or not? | 你想不想要一张 |
[35:30] | Yes I’m gonna take this one for my wife. | 是的 我要给我老婆买这个 |
[35:32] | She likes that movie. how much is it? | 她喜欢那部电影的 多少钱 |
[35:34] | $5 but I’ll give you 2 for $8. | 5块每张 不过我卖你两张8块 |
[35:35] | No I got no time for that. here. | 算了吧 我没时间看 给你钱 |
[35:38] | Don’t forget to fix my axle. | 别忘了修车轴 |
[35:39] | Don’t worry about it. I’ll see you later. | 别担心 我稍后会搞定的 |
[37:06] | Ale come on get up. | Ale 起来了 |
[37:45] | Ale wake up. | 雷 快起来了 |
[38:39] | Yo Ale. | 雷 |
[38:41] | Ale where you going? | 雷 你要去哪儿 |
[38:45] | Yo Ale what’s wrong? | 雷 怎么了 |
[38:51] | Look for a ’96 fender. | 找一个96公分的挡板 |
[38:53] | – yo Ahmad. – what’s up? | -艾哈迈德 -什么事儿 |
[39:00] | They’re not stolen are they? | 他们不是偷来的吧 |
[39:02] | Look at them. tell me if you want them. | 看好了 你就说要不要吧 |
[39:07] | – I’ll give you $25. – why $25? | -我给你25美元 -为什么只有25美元 |
[39:10] | Because that’s a set and that’s not. | 因为那是一套 而那不是 |
[39:11] | Make it $30. | 我要30块 |
[39:12] | Kid you want it or not? take it or leave it. | 你要不要 不要就走人 |
[39:28] | Which one… | 你想要哪一个 |
[39:45] | Go right there? | 去那边 |
[39:47] | Yeah come on. | 嗯 来吧 |
[39:58] | – yo these sneakers is hot. – I know. | -这些运动鞋真是太炫了 -我说的没错吧 |
[40:01] | You’re gonna wear them every day right? | 记得每天都要穿着 |
[40:02] | Hell yeah. yo what do you think about this place? | 你觉得这个店怎么样 |
[40:06] | It’s all right. | 还不错 |
[40:07] | It’s all right? they got the best burritos. | 不错 这儿有最好的玉米煎饼 |
[40:10] | Lilah. | 莱拉 |
[40:11] | What is she doing here? | 她来这干嘛 |
[40:12] | I don’t know. I’m gonna find out. | 不知道啊 我去问问 |
[40:14] | What’s up? | 有什么事吗 |
[40:18] | ## it’s not, it’s not, it’s not my fault ## | 不 不 这不是我的错 |
[40:36] | What’s going on? | 什么事 |
[40:38] | Me and Lilah’s gonna go chill for a little bit okay? | 我和莱拉出去找点乐子 |
[40:40] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[40:41] | I’m going to woodside. I’m just gonna hang out. | 我们去伍德赛德 只是逛逛 |
[40:43] | – but for what? – to chill. | -为什么要去 -只是玩玩 |
[40:45] | Chill with who? | 和谁一起 |
[40:46] | With a couple of friends all right? | 一些朋友 |
[40:48] | A couple of friends? and what about dinner? | 一群朋友 那晚饭怎么办 |
[40:50] | Dinner’s good. | 饭不错 |
[40:51] | Just take it to the place and I’ll eat it there. | 你打包 我回去再吃 |
[40:53] | Oh thanks for the sneakers. | 谢谢你给我的运动鞋 |
[40:55] | ## no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no ## | 不 不 不 |
[40:58] | ## it’s not my fault ## | 这不是我的错 |
[41:00] | ## it’s not my fault ## | 这不是我的错 |
[41:03] | ## that that man loves me ## | 那个男人爱我 |
[41:05] | ## and gave his entire life ## | 为我付出了一切 |
[41:07] | ## if you didn’t know how to love him ## | 如果你不知道如何爱他 |
[41:09] | ## if you didn’t know how to adore him, what a shame ## | 如果你不知道如何爱他 真是惭愧 |
[41:13] | ## what grief you give me ## | 你伤透了我的心 |
[41:52] | Nothing! you ain’t nothing! | 混蛋 你这个垃圾 |
[41:54] | Yo back up man. | 够了 兄弟 |
[41:57] | Don’t fight out here. | 别在这惹事 |
[41:58] | It’s hot. | 真热 |
[41:59] | It is hot. | 天气真热啊 |
[42:30] | Ale. | 雷 |
[42:32] | Come here listen up. | 过来有话跟你说 |
[42:37] | You got to go to bed early tonight | 晚上早点睡 |
[42:39] | Cause we’re gonna prime that car in the morning. | 我们早上要给车上漆 |
[42:40] | Can I paint it? | 能让我来上漆吗 |
[42:41] | First you got to learn how to prime before you can paint. | 不过你得先学会才行 |
[42:43] | Here. see you in the morning. | 这个给你 早上见 |
[42:48] | What did I tell you? | 你忘了我说的话了 |
[42:49] | Don’t do that in front of me again you hear me? | 不要在我面前数钱 听到啦 |
[42:52] | – good night. – good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[43:07] | Do you want? | 要吗 |
[43:09] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[43:11] | 2 for $8. | 2张8元 |
[43:20] | Do you want? | 要碟吗 |
[43:21] | No no no. | 不 |
[43:23] | Whatever you want. | 你想要的都有 |
[43:25] | All right for this. | 好吧 |
[43:26] | I’ll give you five pesos anyway. | 我给你5比索 |
[43:30] | Give me. give me. | 一手交钱 一手交货 |
[45:32] | When are you coming around again? | 你什么时候再来 |
[45:51] | Is that your truck? | 那是你的卡车吗 |
[45:52] | What the fuck are you doing over there? | 你他妈的在这里干什么 |
[45:53] | Is that your truck? yes or no? | 我问是不是你的卡车 是还是不是 |
[45:55] | What? are you jerking off over there? | 干嘛 你刚才一直在那边阴着 |
[45:58] | Tell me if that’s your truck. | 回答我的问题 |
[46:00] | No it’s not my fucking truck man. | 不是我的车行了吧 |
[46:02] | What the fuck are you asking me so many questions? | 你问这么多干什么 |
[46:03] | What? you want a blow job? | 难道你也要来次口交 |
[46:05] | Cause if you want you got to get it yourself. | 你想要的话自己去嘛 |
[46:08] | She’s no joke. | 她可是专业的 |
[46:09] | If she’s sucking your dick how good can she be? | 她口活怎么样 |
[46:15] | – what are you doing tonight? – nothing. | -你今晚有事儿吗 -没事儿 |
[46:17] | I got some guys coming over. we’re gonna hang out. | 我要和一些朋友出去逛逛 |
[46:20] | Why don’t you come by and give me a hand? | 要不你也来帮个忙 |
[46:22] | How much you paying? | 你给多少钱 |
[47:11] | Serious. | 真不赖 |
[47:16] | How are you man? great to see you. | 最近怎么样 见到你真好 |
[47:19] | You like this? | 觉得怎么样 |
[47:20] | It’s nice man really really nice. | 非常漂亮 |
[47:22] | Ale help out Gerard all right? | 帮帮杰勒德 雷 |
[47:24] | Whatever he needs get it to him quick okay? | 他要什么工具 你就赶快拿给他 |
[47:27] | What’s up guys? | 怎么样 兄弟们 |
[47:36] | Ale take the trunk off for me quickly. | 雷 赶快把行李箱拆下来 快点 |
[48:05] | Listen guys hey come on. | 动作快点 伙计们 |
[48:06] | Let’s grab these parts put it next door | 把这些东西放到隔壁去 |
[48:07] | Then we come back and finish this. | 我们回来再搞 |
[48:09] | Ale come on. leave it. | 雷 走了 |
[48:11] | Pedro. | 佩德罗 |
[48:18] | Pedro grab that door. | 佩德罗 你拿那个门 |
[48:57] | Yo kid come on get up. | 小子 起床了 |
[49:04] | Come on come on come on let’s go. | 快点 该走了 |
[49:12] | What’s the matter? you got a hangover? | 怎么了 昨晚喝多了 |
[49:21] | Count it check it and get the fuck out of here. | 点清楚然后立马滚蛋 |
[49:24] | I got a lot of things to do all right? come on. | 我还有很多事儿呢 快点 |
[50:12] | Ale ale. | 雷 |
[50:18] | Why you didn’t come for lunch? | 你怎么不来吃午饭 |
[50:20] | I was busy. | 我很忙 |
[50:21] | Here I saved you this. so where were you last night? | 我给你留的 昨晚你去哪儿了 |
[50:24] | You knew I was with Carlos. | 你知道我和卡洛斯在一起 |
[50:26] | Yeah but you got to tell me from now on where you at. | 但从现在起你还要告诉我去哪里了 |
[50:28] | Oh wait hang on. here’s for the van. | 等一下 货车的钱 |
[50:32] | So how soon are we gonna get it? | 我们什么时候能拿到车 |
[50:33] | Ale. | 雷 |
[50:35] | We gonna get it soon but I need to give this to ray. | 很快就行了 我把钱给瑞 |
[50:38] | Well all right. be careful. | 好吧 小心点 |
[50:40] | Eat your food. | 记得按时吃饭 |
[50:41] | Bye! | 再见 |
[51:01] | Yo what up Ale? | 你干什么呢 雷 |
[51:02] | What are you doing here? did you follow me? | 你在这里干什么 你跟踪我 |
[51:05] | No I just saw you run up here so I wanted to come play. | 我只是看到你跑到这里来 我想找你玩 |
[51:07] | What do you got there? | 你拿的什么 |
[51:09] | Dvds. you want one? | 碟子 你想要吗 |
[51:11] | No I’m good. | 不 |
[51:13] | Man this place is fucking cool. | 这地方真不错 |
[51:15] | Is that the junkyard? | 那边是废品堆吗 |
[51:16] | No. | 不是 |
[51:18] | The junkyard’s over here. | 废品堆在那边 |
[51:22] | Oh shit that looks like my shop. | 看起来像我家的商店啊 |
[51:24] | It probably is. | 可能是 |
[51:26] | You could see it better from outside. | 去外面可以看得清楚点 |
[51:27] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[51:29] | It’s over there. | 在那边 |
[51:32] | Look you see it? you see your place? | 看到了吗 你的家 |
[51:34] | Oh shit yeah that is my place. | 真是我的家 |
[51:37] | Look at Tom’s construction right there. | 你看 汤姆建筑就在那里 |
[51:41] | You think we could ride the scooter on them hills? | 你觉得我们骑小轮车能过去吗 |
[51:43] | That would be cool. we should do it. | 要是那样就太帅了 我们应该试试 |
[51:47] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[51:50] | Oh shit we gonna throw that over? | 把这个扔下去 |
[52:04] | Aw shoot you saw that? that was cool man. | 正中靶心 帅 |
[52:09] | Yo that was cool. that was crazy. | 太帅了 太疯狂了 |
[52:12] | Did you see that? | 看到了吗 |
[52:16] | Is there anything else we could throw? | 还有什么能扔的吗 |
[52:20] | Oh snap look. | 看这个 |
[53:08] | Yo what are y’all doing here? | 你们在这干什么 |
[53:11] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[53:12] | – Lilah where’s my sister? – go look for her. | -莱拉 我姐呢 -自己找去 |
[53:15] | What you talking about “go look for her”? | 你说什么自己去找 |
[53:16] | And where y’all getting these drinks from? | 哪来的饮料 |
[53:18] | From Isamar. | 伊沙摩尔买的 |
[53:19] | Yo these is my drinks. yo y’all got to go. | 这是我的饮料 你们赶快走人 |
[53:22] | Yo Ale. hey where you been at? | 雷 你去哪儿了 |
[53:24] | Where y’all going? | 你们去哪儿 |
[53:25] | Yo why the hell you leave them here by themselves? | 你怎么能把他们留在房子里 |
[53:27] | And where the hell were you? | 你又跑哪去了 |
[53:29] | I was at Stella’s getting soda. | 我去斯特拉的店买汽水去了 |
[53:31] | Yo Lilah’s going to Florida. | 莱拉要去佛罗里达了 |
[53:33] | Yo they got to go. | 他们该走了 |
[53:34] | If Rob finds out then we’re getting kicked out. | 要是被罗伯发现了 我们就要从这里滚蛋了 |
[53:37] | Ale this is Lilah. | 雷 这是莱拉 |
[53:38] | And who the hell is Lilah? | 我管莱拉是谁 |
[53:41] | Those guys across the street will tell Rob. | 街对面的那些家伙会告诉Rob的 |
[53:43] | Come on girl let’s get out of here. | 走 我们离开这儿 |
[53:45] | – yo. – what happened? | -嘿 -怎么了 |
[53:47] | I’m not going. I can’t go. | 我不去了 我不能去了 |
[53:49] | – I got to work tomorrow. – just give me a call. | -我明天还要上班 -记得给我打电话 |
[53:51] | Yo Lilah send me a postcard. | 莱拉记得给我寄明信片 |
[53:52] | Are you sure you can’t go? | 你真的不去了 |
[53:54] | No I can’t. | 不去了 |
[53:55] | I’m gonna see you around. | 晚点见 |
[54:04] | Look little things like this will get us kicked out. | 这些小东西会暴露我们的 |
[54:07] | Ale leave it there. I’m gonna clean it up. | 放着 一会儿我来收拾 |
[54:09] | And look at these too. | 看看这些 |
[54:11] | Yeah this is what happens when your friends come over. | 这都是你朋友搞的 |
[54:12] | Ale I said I would fucking clean it up! | 雷 我说了我会收拾的 |
[54:17] | What? what are you still doing here? | 干嘛 你还待着干嘛 |
[54:32] | Priming painting whole new bumper. | 喷漆加全新保险杠 |
[54:37] | – $250. – $250? | -250元 -250元 |
[54:38] | – $250. – come on how much? | -就250元 -大家好商量嘛 |
[54:41] | The lowest I can go is $200. | 最低200 |
[54:42] | – $200? – yeah. | -200 -对 |
[54:44] | – you gonna match it? – we’ll match it. | -你能找到这种漆吗 -放心 |
[54:45] | Do you want it or not? | 你到底干不干 |
[54:47] | – yo what you need? – parts parts. | -你要什么 -零件 |
[54:50] | Yo what you need? | 什么零件 |
[54:51] | Parts parts bodywork. | 零件 还是车身保养 |
[55:02] | Yo what you need yo? | 需要什么吗 |
[55:17] | Of course I’ll come see you. | 我当然会去看你的 |
[55:21] | It was a good time. | 我玩的很开心 |
[55:23] | Yo Ale. | 雷 |
[55:25] | Get me that compressor from there. | 把压缩机给我 |
[55:27] | That one. | 那个 |
[55:28] | Yeah that one. | 对 那个 |
[55:32] | Now put it there. | 放在那里 |
[55:40] | Now I’m doing this job. | 我正在做呢 |
[55:42] | I told you. I’m going… now. yeah okay? | 我说过了 我会… 好吗 |
[55:45] | All right yeah. | 好的 |
[55:53] | Yeah I know. | 我知道 |
[55:54] | I can’t wait either. | 我也等不及了 |
[56:54] | Yo Ale. | 雷 |
[56:59] | Ale. | 雷 |
[57:04] | Yo Laura said I could make my specials in the van today. | 劳拉说我今天可以做点我的拿手菜 |
[57:07] | Try to stop by all right? | 到时候记得过去 |
[57:09] | It’s the heat. | 是激励你的吧 |
[57:10] | No I’m serious. | 不 我是说真的 |
[57:11] | Like around 11:0011:30 pass by. | 11点到11点半之间吧 |
[57:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[57:14] | All right bye. | 到时候见 |
[57:27] | Why didn’t you fix my axle? | 你为什么不修我的车轴 |
[57:29] | Cause I was waiting for you to come with the money | 因为我在等你带钱过来 |
[57:31] | And it’s all here. | 全在这儿了 |
[57:33] | You’ll have it on thursday. | 星期四来拿吧 |
[57:35] | And what about bill of sale? | 卖据呢 |
[57:36] | You got the bill of sale plus there’s a title. | 会给你卖据的 还有所有权 |
[57:40] | You got them both. enjoy it. | 你都会拿到的 |
[57:43] | Make sure it gets to me on thursday. | 我星期四一定要拿到 |
[57:45] | Don’t worry. you’re gonna have it. | 放心 一定给你 |
[57:46] | Enjoy baby. take care sweetheart. | 玩得开心 小心点 |
[57:48] | Bye uncle. thanks. | 舅舅再见 谢谢 |
[57:50] | Hold up. | 等等我 |
[57:54] | We got to get the janitor to fix that shit. | 让门卫去修理那个垃圾 |
[57:57] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[58:00] | What it says? | 上面写的什么 |
[58:02] | All you got to do is you and your sister sign right here. | 只需要你和你姐姐在这里签字就行了 |
[58:05] | – right here? – yeah. | -这里 -对 |
[58:08] | So where do you get all this paper from? | 你从哪儿搞到这张纸的 |
[58:10] | It’s none of your business. | 不管你的事 |
[58:12] | You been tripping lately. | 你最近很奇怪 |
[58:14] | No you tripping. $4500 is a lot of money. | 是你奇怪 4500元可不是笔小数目 |
[58:16] | Plus that other night you ditched me. | 而且那天晚上你还弃我而去 |
[58:18] | What happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[58:19] | Maybe I was with your mom. | 也许我和你妈妈在一起 |
[58:22] | I’m just playing man. | 开个玩笑 |
[58:24] | Yo so you know these hills behind the junkyard. | 还记得废品堆后面的小山吗 |
[58:27] | We could grab the scooter and have mad fun. | 我们可以带上滑板车 爽玩一把 |
[58:29] | Come on it’s out this way. | 来吧 这边 |
[58:30] | No I can’t go. I got things to do. | 我不能去 我还有事做 |
[58:32] | Nah come on. we’ll just go once around. | 来吧 就玩一圈 |
[58:34] | Nah I’ll catch up with you later. | 不了 我带回会来找你的 |
[58:46] | All right man let’s play this real game here. | 好吧 我们来玩真的吧 |
[58:49] | I’m gonna show you a winner. | 我要让你看看赢家是什么样的 |
[58:52] | Come on Sean let’s see what you got. | 肖恩 看看你有啥本领 |
[58:54] | I got six. I got six. | 我有6个 |
[58:57] | Do you mind playing over there man? | 介意去那边玩吗 |
[58:59] | I’m trying to play a game here. | 我在打牌呢 |
[59:00] | You got no skills anyway. | 反正你也没技术 |
[59:01] | Yo the lady’s better than you. | 女的都比你强 |
[59:03] | Come on. | 快点 |
[59:05] | Sean you’re doing better and better. | 肖恩 你越来越棒了 |
[59:07] | What is he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[59:09] | That’s not true. that is not true. | 那不是真的 |
[59:12] | The lady is good. she’s good. stop it. | 女士很厉害 别这么说 |
[59:15] | You cheat. you’re a cheater. | 你作弊 你是个骗子 |
[59:16] | That’s right I said it. you’re a cheater. | 对 我说了 你是个骗子 |
[59:18] | Your turn your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[59:20] | Knocking the chips off the table here. | 把薯条从桌上拿开 |
[59:24] | What the fuck is going on man? | 怎么搞的 |
[59:26] | This is fucking bullshit man. | 这是在胡扯 |
[59:29] | Come on you guys. they’re just playing. | 拜托 他们只是玩玩 |
[59:31] | Stop it. | 别这样 |
[59:32] | Sean it’s not fucking… playing what? | 肖恩 这不是 玩什么 |
[59:35] | – what is this man? – they’re just playing. | -他是谁 -他们只是玩一玩 |
[59:37] | Come on man you’re not taking shit seriously. | 你给我放正经点 |
[59:39] | Shut up man. | 闭嘴 |
[59:40] | Ahmad you know what? shut the fuck up. | 艾哈迈德 你知道吗 给我闭嘴 |
[59:42] | I’m not talking to you all right? | 没跟你说话 好吗 |
[59:44] | Keep the kid over there. all right what is this? | 让小孩呆那边好吗 这是什么 |
[59:46] | Get the fuck out if you don’t like it. | 如果你不喜欢可以滚 |
[59:48] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么样 |
[59:49] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你要怎么做 |
[59:51] | Hey hey whoa come on. | 拜托 |
[59:52] | – why you talking shit? – hey! hey hey! | -你为什么乱说话 -嘿 |
[59:55] | Let me tell you something man. | 告诉你 老弟 |
[59:58] | Get the fuck away from me man. | 离我远点 |
[1:00:38] | Ale. | 雷 |
[1:00:39] | What are you still doing up? | 你还在干嘛 |
[1:00:41] | I need to know who was upstairs today. | 我要知道今天谁在楼上 |
[1:00:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:00:44] | Cause I’m missing money and I just need to know. | 我钱丢了 所以想知道 |
[1:00:46] | – what money? – my money. | -什么钱 -我的钱 |
[1:00:48] | – well did you look carefully? – yeah. | -你仔细找过了没 -找过了 |
[1:00:50] | – you sure? – I’m positive. | -确定 -确定 |
[1:00:52] | I searched everywhere. | 找了个遍 |
[1:00:53] | The person that comes in mind to me is Lilah. | 我想到的人是莱拉 |
[1:00:55] | Again with Lilah? | 又是莱拉 |
[1:00:57] | She was the only one in the room. | 只有她在屋里 |
[1:00:58] | Look I counted my money yesterday. | 我昨天还数了钱 |
[1:01:01] | Lilah hasn’t been here since last week. | 莱拉上周就不在这了 |
[1:01:03] | Who else was here? | 还有谁在这 |
[1:01:04] | Well Billy and Tony are always up and down. | 比利和托尼总是上上下下的 |
[1:01:07] | Billy and tony? | 比利和托尼 |
[1:01:08] | But I don’t understand | 可我不明白 |
[1:01:10] | Why you would leave your money there anyway. | 为什么你会把钱放那儿 |
[1:01:11] | Ale I’m living here. | 雷 我住这里 |
[1:01:13] | I got to keep my stuff here too. | 我也得把东西放这儿 |
[1:01:16] | – well how much was it? – I don’t know. | -多少钱 -不知道 |
[1:01:19] | You just told me that you counted it yesterday. | 你刚说你昨天数过钱的 |
[1:01:22] | Look I’m really upset right now. I don’t remember. | 我现在烦死了 记不清了 |
[1:01:25] | So what you want me to do? | 那你想让我做什么 |
[1:01:27] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:01:29] | Look the van is coming. don’t worry about it. | 车快来了 别担心了 |
[1:01:32] | We gonna make a lot of money. | 我们会挣很多钱 |
[1:01:34] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:01:35] | You gonna make your specials. | 你会做你的特色菜 |
[1:01:37] | You know they’re getting pretty good. | 你知道它们都很好吃 |
[1:01:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:01:40] | So who’s locking up? me or you? | 谁去关门 我还是你 |
[1:01:42] | Oh me. | 我 |
[1:01:43] | You sure? yeah. | 确定 |
[1:01:44] | – you sure you know how to do it? – I’m positive. | -你确信知道怎么做 -我确信 |
[1:01:56] | Man we’re gonna have to like scrub that shit down. | 我们得把这些脏东西擦下来 |
[1:02:06] | I can’t wait to start driving it. | 我等不及想开了 |
[1:02:09] | I’m gonna go like this. | 我就这么开 |
[1:02:16] | Yeah we need to fix the wheel too. | 我们还要把轮子修好 |
[1:02:20] | Move over to the side a little bit. watch. | 过去一点 看着 |
[1:02:36] | And it’s not going no blue. | 不要蓝色 |
[1:02:38] | Yes it is. | 是的 |
[1:02:39] | It might be going… | 这里要… |
[1:02:40] | So no ’cause we got to change this. | 不 我们得把这个也换了 |
[1:02:44] | I don’t want the… | 我不想 |
[1:02:45] | All right the whole van is white | 好吧 整个车都要白色 |
[1:02:47] | And then the tabs like this red. | 突起的地方用红色 |
[1:02:50] | No. | 不 |
[1:02:52] | Yeah like the window that probably this is red. | 是的 像窗子和这些地方用红色 |
[1:02:57] | Yeah initials right here. | 是的 缩写在这儿 |
[1:02:59] | – Ale let me see the paperwork. – for what? | -雷 让我看合同 -为什么 |
[1:03:00] | Just let me see the paperwork. | 让我看看 |
[1:03:02] | Did you guys look inside? | 你们看了里面吗 |
[1:03:04] | Yeah it’s a little beat up but it’s all right. | 对 有点残破 但是没关系 |
[1:03:05] | A little beat up? | 有点残破 |
[1:03:06] | You already know what specials you’re gonna make right? | 你已经知道该做哪些特色菜了 对吧 |
[1:03:08] | Number one is empanadas. | 最先要做的是肉馅卷饼 |
[1:03:11] | I knew that was the first one coming. | 我就知道那是最先要上的菜 |
[1:03:12] | Ale are you stupid or something? | 雷 你是傻还是怎么的 |
[1:03:14] | What? | 什么 |
[1:03:16] | Look inside this place man. | 看看里面 这儿 |
[1:03:17] | All this stuff has got to pass health code. | 这些东西都要通过健康标准的 |
[1:03:19] | They don’t do health code around here. | 这里没人管健康标准 |
[1:03:21] | They don’t even care about it. | 他们甚至不在乎这个 |
[1:03:22] | Ale man look at this grill. | 雷 看看这个烤架 |
[1:03:23] | Okay it’s got rust on it. of course it does man. | 生锈了 当然生锈了 |
[1:03:25] | – so what? – it does. | -那又怎样 -确实是 |
[1:03:27] | It says it right here. did you even read this? | 这里写了要 你们没看吗 |
[1:03:29] | Look. | 看 |
[1:03:30] | Who signed that? did you sign it? | 谁签的 你签的吗 |
[1:03:33] | I did. | 我签的 |
[1:03:34] | Did you read this? | 你读过吗 |
[1:03:36] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[1:03:37] | Ale it matters. | 雷 这有关系 |
[1:03:38] | You’re gonna be serving food out of this kitchen. | 你要从这个厨房卖食物 |
[1:03:40] | And look there’s no vents here. | 而这儿连个排气口都没有 |
[1:03:42] | There’s holes everywhere. it’s rusted everywhere. | 这里全是洞 全生锈了 |
[1:03:44] | Come on stop exaggerating. | 拜托 别这么夸张 |
[1:03:46] | We could clean that off. | 我们能清洗干净 |
[1:03:48] | Come on ale man. | 来吧 雷 小子 |
[1:03:49] | With some bodywork and everything and a paint job | 修理一下车身 再漆上油漆 |
[1:03:51] | Yeah it’s gonna look fine on the outside. | 外观上还看得过去 |
[1:03:54] | But I could fix it. | 可我能弄好 |
[1:03:55] | That’s what I was trying to tell you. | 这正是我要和你说的 |
[1:03:57] | But it’s the inside. it’s the kitchen equipment. | 问题在里面 厨房的器具 |
[1:03:59] | You’re gonna spend $ 10000 to fix that. | 你要花1万块来修理 |
[1:04:00] | – now you lying. – are you serious? $ 10000? | -你在说谎 -真的要1万块 |
[1:04:02] | He’s lying. don’t believe him. | 他骗人的 别相信他 |
[1:04:03] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:04:04] | I used to have one of these. | 我以前也有过这样的车 |
[1:04:05] | This is used equipment. you can’t fix those things. | 这些是用过的器具 你修不好的 |
[1:04:07] | You got to buy new ones man. | 你得买新的 |
[1:04:08] | Yo what are we gonna do now Ale? | 现在我们怎么办 雷 |
[1:04:10] | He don’t know nothing about our van. | 他一点也不了解我们的车 |
[1:04:12] | “don’t believe him” I said. | 我说过别相信他 |
[1:04:13] | Ale how much you pay for this? | 雷 你花多少买的 |
[1:04:15] | How much you pay for this? | 花多少买的 |
[1:04:16] | $4500. | 4500块 |
[1:04:18] | $4500? | 4500块 |
[1:04:20] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑吧 |
[1:04:21] | No we’re serious. | 没有 我们是认真的 |
[1:04:23] | Yo let’s bring it back to Carlos’ uncle right now. | 现在我们把这个带回到卡洛斯叔叔那儿 |
[1:04:25] | It’s too late. you guys signed the papers. | 太迟了 你们都签了合同 |
[1:04:27] | He’s playing us. | 他在耍我们 |
[1:04:28] | Ale where you going? | 雷 你去哪里 |
[1:04:31] | Ale. | 雷 |
[1:04:33] | Hey carlos. | 卡洛斯 |
[1:04:35] | What up Ale? | 什么事 雷 |
[1:04:36] | Whoa whoa what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:04:39] | What’s wrong with you Ale? | 你怎么了 雷 |
[1:04:41] | – what is wrong with you man? – you were lying! | -什么是 老兄 -你骗了我 |
[1:04:43] | Come on get off. | 快啊 放手 |
[1:04:44] | Yo kid what are you doing? | 你们这些屁孩儿在干嘛 |
[1:04:46] | Relax relax. | 放松 |
[1:04:48] | You lied! | 你骗人 |
[1:04:49] | You lied about them. you made me go to your uncle. | 你撒谎 你让我去找你的叔叔 |
[1:04:51] | You cheated me. | 你骗了我 |
[1:04:53] | Your uncle took the papers right? | 你叔叔拿了合同 对吗 |
[1:04:55] | Yo what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:04:58] | I swear to god I don’t know what he’s talking about. | 我对天发誓 我不知道他在说什么 |
[1:05:02] | I swear to god. | 我对天发誓 |
[1:05:04] | If I find out you cheated me I’m gonna fuck you up. | 如果我查出你骗我 我会宰了你 |
[1:05:06] | What the hell is going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:05:57] | All right big guy. | 好了 老大 |
[1:05:58] | You can wait until you have enough money to fix this | 你可以等到有钱时再修 |
[1:06:00] | You can hope that some dumb ass will come by | 你可以期盼一个傻瓜跑过来 |
[1:06:02] | And maybe he’ll buy it | 也许他会买 |
[1:06:03] | But you can’t leave it here. | 可你不能把它丢在这 |
[1:06:05] | Or I’ll give you $ 1000 chop it up for parts and that’s it. | 或者我给你1千块 你把车卸成一块一块的 |
[1:06:09] | You don’t have to worry about anything. it’ll be done. | 你没必要担心什么 能搞定的 |
[1:06:11] | What do you want to do? | 你想做什么 |
[1:06:12] | This thing’s got to get out of here. | 这玩意不能留在这儿 |
[1:06:14] | I got a lot of things going on. you know that. | 我有很多事要做 你知道的 |
[1:06:20] | Let me know what you want to do okay? | 让我知道你想干什么 好吗 |
[1:06:22] | This thing’s got to be out by tomorrow. | 这玩意明天就要搬走 |
[1:06:33] | Ale. | 雷 |
[1:06:34] | Ale what’s this shit I hear | 雷 我听说的事是怎么回事儿 |
[1:06:37] | About you ending up with this van? | 关于你栽在那台货车上的事 |
[1:06:39] | Can I have my pay? | 我能领我的工资吗 |
[1:06:41] | No you can’t have your fucking pay. | 不行 你不能拿该死的工资 |
[1:06:42] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么搞的 |
[1:06:43] | Listen kid. listen to me. | 听好了 小子 |
[1:06:46] | What’s going on with you these days? | 你这些天怎么了 |
[1:06:47] | You got to straighten this shit out. | 你得搞定你那些屁事 |
[1:06:50] | Get back to work. | 去工作吧 |
[1:07:21] | Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. | 下午好 女士们先生们 |
[1:07:23] | Welcome to the u. s. open. | 欢迎来到美国公开赛 |
[1:07:24] | If you are here for the match at center court it is sold out. | 如果你想看中央场地的比赛 票已卖完 |
[1:07:28] | If you have tickets please proceed to center court now. | 如果你有票 现在请到中央场地来 |
[1:08:15] | Hey! stop him! stop him! | 拦住他 |
[1:08:18] | Stop him! stop him! | 拦住他 |
[1:08:24] | Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. | 下午好 女士们先生们 |
[1:08:26] | Welcome to the u. s. open. | 欢迎来到美国公开赛 |
[1:08:27] | If you are here for the match at center court… | 如果你想看中央场地的比赛 |
[1:09:17] | Come on Raul. hurry up man. | 快点 劳尔 |
[1:09:19] | Got to load that truck. | 给卡车装货 |
[1:09:20] | Hurry up come on. | 快点 |
[1:09:26] | Fuck! | 该死的 |
[1:09:28] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[1:09:30] | – what am I gonna do with that? – I’m selling it. | -我拿这个能干嘛 -我要卖掉 |
[1:09:32] | Ale I can’t get rid of this shit. | 雷 我处理不了这玩意 |
[1:09:37] | Come on ale I’m busy right now all right? | 雷 我现在很忙 好吗 |
[1:09:39] | Come back later or something all right? | 呆会再来 好吗 |
[1:09:40] | You got something going on? | 你要处理一些事吗 |
[1:09:42] | Ale I can’t do anything with that shit man. | 雷 我拿那东西没用 |
[1:09:45] | You sign up and you get that phone for free. | 你去注个册 然后就能免费使用那手机了 |
[1:09:47] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:09:49] | You got something going on later? | 呆会你还忙吗 |
[1:09:50] | Ale I’m fucking busy right now. | 雷 我现在很忙 |
[1:09:52] | Come back later all right? | 呆会再来 好吗 |
[1:09:55] | Come on Raul. | 快点 劳尔 |
[1:09:58] | Good good good good. | 很好 |
[1:10:05] | – Ale. – 40. | -雷 -40 |
[1:10:08] | – I don’t want that. – and you? | -我不需要 -你呢 |
[1:10:10] | Ale come here. | 雷 过来 |
[1:10:16] | What? | 什么 |
[1:10:17] | What is that? what are you doing? | 那是什么 你在干什么 |
[1:10:18] | What does it look like I’m doing? | 你说呢我像干嘛 |
[1:10:20] | – where did you get this? – I found it. | -从哪儿弄来的 -我捡到的 |
[1:10:22] | – you didn’t steal it did you? – no I’m not stealing. | -不会是偷的吧 -不是的 我没偷 |
[1:10:24] | So what are you doing? | 那你在干嘛 |
[1:10:25] | What are you doing? why aren’t you working? | 你在干嘛 为什么没在干活 |
[1:10:27] | Ale what are you talking about? | 雷 你在说什么 |
[1:10:29] | The van closed an hour ago. | 小吃车一小时前就关门了 |
[1:10:35] | I’m working. | 我在工作 |
[1:10:36] | You should be working too. | 你也应该在干活 |
[1:10:59] | I need you to help me pull it out from the outside all right? | 你帮我从外面把这个拔出 好吗 |
[1:11:03] | All right hold on. | 好的 拿住 |
[1:11:05] | Watch. | 看着 |
[1:11:08] | Drop this off and come back. | 把它放下 然后回来 |
[1:11:10] | Got it? | 懂了吗 |
[1:11:15] | Yo Isi what’s up? | 伊西 怎么了 |
[1:11:19] | Aw come on man we’ll take care of this. | 拜托 我们会处理好这件事的 |
[1:11:22] | I’m working on it. | 我正努力做呢 |
[1:11:27] | Ale grab that shit. you know where that goes right? | 去拿那个 你知道放哪 对吗 |
[1:11:30] | I don’t know. maybe a couple of hours. | 我不知道 也许几个小时 |
[1:11:33] | All right let me finish up over here. | 好的 让我做完这边的事 |
[1:11:34] | Give me a couple of hours. then I’ll see what I can do. | 给我几个小时 然后我看我能做什么 |
[1:11:36] | Otherwise just I don’t know. | 否则只能我不知道了 |
[1:11:57] | Yo Ale. what are you doing? | 雷 你在干嘛 |
[1:12:00] | Come on we have a lot of things to do. | 我们还有很多事要做呢 |
[1:12:01] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[1:14:56] | Fuck! | 该死的 |
[1:14:57] | What the fuck are you doing you motherfucker? | 你在干嘛 混蛋 |
[1:15:01] | Get the fuck out of here you little piece of shit! | 快滚 你个垃圾 |
[1:15:03] | Yo take it easy. leave him alone. | 别紧张 放开他 |
[1:15:05] | Hey I gave you the fucking money all right? | 我给你钱了 不是吗 |
[1:15:08] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:15:10] | Ale come on. | 雷 快点 |
[1:15:12] | Piece of shit! | 垃圾 |
[1:15:25] | Isamar! | 伊沙摩尔 |
[1:15:32] | Isamar! | 伊沙摩尔 |
[1:15:36] | Hold on! | 等等 |
[1:15:49] | Isamar. | 伊沙摩尔 |
[1:15:51] | Isamar please. | 伊沙摩尔 求你了 |
[1:16:00] | Isamar wait. | 伊沙摩尔 等等 |
[1:16:03] | Come on isamar open up. | 拜托 伊沙摩尔 开门 |
[1:16:06] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:16:08] | Come on open up. | 拜托 开门 |
[1:16:10] | Let me in. | 让我进去 |
[1:16:12] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:16:15] | Isamar. | 伊沙摩尔 |
[1:19:19] | Yo! | 你 |