英文名称:Trick
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | 一个企图欺骗或 捉弄别人的行为 | |
[00:25] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣乱 |
[01:09] | Happy Halloween! | 万圣节快乐 |
[01:27] | Man, I see what you’re doing over there. | 哥们 我知道你想干什么了 |
[01:33] | You’re up, right? | 轮到你了是吧 |
[01:34] | Come on, hostess. It’s your play. | 来吧 女招待 这是你的游戏 |
[01:38] | I feel like it’s your turn. | 我觉得该轮到你了 |
[01:42] | – Horny devil. – Yeah. | -淫娃恶魔 -没错 |
[01:43] | I think Cheryl should go. | 我觉得该谢丽尔上了 |
[01:47] | Who will I meet tonight? | 今晚我会碰上哪一位呢 |
[01:53] | All right, Cheryl! | 来吧 谢丽尔 |
[02:07] | Stop. | 别拍了 |
[02:12] | I’m telling your mom! | 我要告诉你妈妈了 |
[02:16] | Yo, yo. Group up, group up. | 来来 一起喊 |
[02:17] | Everyone say, “Troy’s number one.” | 大家一起说”特洛伊最牛” |
[02:19] | Troy’s an asshole! | 特洛伊是混球 |
[02:23] | Yeah, yeah. Laugh it up, fuckfaces. | 笑吧 一帮混蛋 |
[02:25] | Who’s next? Come on. | 谁下一个 来吧 |
[02:27] | It’s your turn, Trick. | 特里克 该你了 |
[02:29] | Trick. Trickster. Let’s go, man. | 特里克 诡计师 该你了 |
[02:33] | – Let’s see it, pumpkinhead. – Come on, Trick. | -上吧 南瓜头 -快点 特里克 |
[02:48] | Oh, no! | 不会吧 |
[02:52] | Let’s go. | 上吧 |
[02:54] | It’s your lucky night. | 今天是你的幸运夜 |
[02:57] | – No! No re-spins. – It’s just a kiss. | -不行 没有再来一次 -只是亲一下 |
[03:00] | Just get it over with. | 亲一下就行了 |
[03:01] | Don’t be chickenshit, man. | 别像个娘们一样 兄弟 |
[03:03] | Do it with a guy, Trick! Yeah! | 像个男人一样 特里克 去吧 |
[03:07] | Come on, hey. What’s he doing now? | 上吧 他在做什么 |
[03:09] | If it feels good do it, Trick. | 感觉不错就亲 特里克 |
[03:11] | Hey! Lose the mask if you’re gonna kiss him. | 如果要亲他就要摘掉面具 |
[03:14] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[03:16] | I’ll get out of the way here. | 我不挡着你 |
[03:17] | Let’s give him a little motivation here, huh? | 我们给他点动力 |
[03:19] | Slow clap for Trick? | 给特里克一点掌声好吧 |
[03:20] | Trick! Trick! Trick! Trick! | 特里克 特里克 特里克 特里克 |
[03:23] | Trick! Trick! Trick! | 特里克 特里克 特里克 |
[03:25] | Trick! Trick! | 特里克 特里克 |
[03:27] | Trick! Trick! Trick! Trick! Trick! Trick! | 特里克 特里克 特里克 |
[03:31] | Trick! Trick! Trick! Trick! Trick! Trick! Trick! | 特里克 特里克 特里克 |
[03:46] | Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Are you okay? | 我的天 你还好吗 |
[03:54] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[04:08] | Stop! Please! | 停下 求你了 |
[04:12] | Stop! Stop! | 助手 停下 |
[04:19] | Get him, Troy! | 特洛伊 抓住他 |
[04:20] | You fucking psycho! | 你他妈神经病 |
[04:22] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[04:39] | No! | 不要 |
[04:48] | Get off! | 走开 |
[04:52] | Help! | 救命 |
[05:15] | Trick! | 特里克 |
[05:48] | You batshit-fucking-crazy son of a bitch. | 你他妈狗娘养的臭傻逼 |
[06:24] | – Hey. – Hey, Mike. | -嗨 -你好 迈克 |
[06:26] | Thanks for coming. I know it’s a long drive. | 感谢你大老远开车特意来这里 |
[06:28] | But they’re gonna question my every move on this one. | 但我的任何举动都会受到质疑 |
[06:33] | Did you tell them that you’re the only cadet | 有没告诉他们你是唯一 |
[06:35] | I ever learned a few things from? | 让我学到东西的学员 |
[06:37] | Like that’ll matter. | 好像那很重要一样 |
[06:39] | Either way, I’m happy to help. | 不管怎样 我很乐意帮忙 |
[06:41] | You say that now. | 等下你就知道了 |
[07:00] | Why does he have that shit all over his face? | 为什么他满脸都是那玩意儿 |
[07:03] | It was a Halloween party. | 万圣节派对呀 |
[07:04] | Okay, why does he still | 明白 那为什么现在 |
[07:05] | have that shit all over his face? | 他脸上还留着那些玩意儿 |
[07:07] | They were more concerned with saving his life | 医生更关心的是如何救活他 |
[07:09] | than washing his face. | 而不是给他洗脸 |
[07:11] | So this Patrick Weaver, | 这个帕特里克·韦弗 |
[07:13] | he killed four seniors at a Halloween party? | 就是他杀了四个高四的学生吗 |
[07:15] | Five. Fifth just died in surgery. | 是五位 还有一位没能挺过手术 |
[07:19] | Four more injured, two critical. | 还有四位受伤 两位重伤 |
[07:23] | One, Troy Meeks… Junior, football captain… | 一个高三足球队队长 特洛伊·米克斯 |
[07:26] | Stabbed Patrick with a fireplace poker. | 用拔火棍捅了帕特里克一刀 |
[07:29] | Were it not for Troy, there would be more dead. | 要不是有他 会有更多伤亡 |
[07:31] | He’s 18 with no priors? | 他年满十八岁且无前科 |
[07:33] | Trick killed Evan. | 特里克杀了埃文 |
[07:36] | And Dan and Tammy and Parker. | 还有丹 塔米和帕克 |
[07:40] | – Trick? – Patrick. | -特里克吗 -是帕特里克吗 |
[07:43] | E-everyone calls him Trick. | 大家都叫他特里克 |
[07:47] | Did he have a beef with the other kids? | 他和其他孩子有过节吗 |
[07:49] | He didn’t have beef with anyone. He… | 他和所有人都没有过节 他 |
[07:52] | He was quiet. Smart. | 他很安静 也聪明 |
[07:55] | So he was bullied. | 所以他被霸凌了 |
[07:59] | No, he… | 没有 他 |
[08:07] | No, no. Not that I know of. | 没有 据我所知没有 |
[08:10] | He… | 他 |
[08:12] | He used to help people with their homework. | 他之前会帮别人完成家庭作业 |
[08:18] | You should go. I’ll be in touch tomorrow. | 你该回家了 我明天会联系你 |
[08:22] | Can I see Nicky? | 我可以去看尼基吗 |
[08:24] | Yeah. She’s upstairs. | 当然 她在楼上 |
[08:30] | We’re trying to find his parents. | 我们正在尝试联系他的父母 |
[08:31] | As soon as we do, you can talk to them. | 找到他们之后 你可以和他们谈一下 |
[08:33] | Well, he’s 18, so parental permission, | 他已年满十八 只是出于礼貌 |
[08:35] | it’s a courtesy. | 我们才去找他父母 |
[08:36] | This kid in the big leagues now. | 现在这个孩子受法律制约 |
[08:38] | And I’m betting that he’s got a date with death row. | 我敢打赌他要进死囚牢房了 |
[08:46] | Hey, how you doing? | 你好吗 |
[08:48] | Deputy Green, this is detective Denver. | 格林副警长 这位是丹佛警探 |
[08:50] | We go back a ways. | 我们是老相识 |
[08:51] | Could you grab us a couple coffees, please? | 能帮我们拿两杯咖啡吗 谢谢 |
[08:53] | And take this. | 还有拿着它 |
[08:57] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[08:58] | Hell of a scar in his future, | 估计以后要留个大疤了 |
[09:00] | but with a little bit of luck, | 但幸运的是 |
[09:02] | he’ll be back on his feet in no time. | 他马上就可以恢复健康 |
[09:03] | Give us a minute, doc? | 医生 让我们单独待一会吧 |
[09:08] | I know they said this kid did some terrible things, | 我知道这孩子做了可怕的事 |
[09:11] | but do I need to remind him his rights? | 但需要我提醒他的自身权利吗 |
[09:13] | No. | 不必 |
[09:17] | Patrick, you already know sheriff Lisa Jayne. | 帕特里克 你应该认识丽莎·杰恩警长 |
[09:21] | And, look, I heard you’re a good kid. | 听着 我听说你是个好孩子 |
[09:25] | What made you lose it tonight? | 是什么让你今晚丧失了理智 |
[09:26] | Were you provoked? | 有人挑衅你吗 |
[09:29] | Did you feel threatened? | 你是否被威胁 |
[09:31] | Were those kids bullying you? | 那些孩子欺负你了吗 |
[09:38] | Hey, can we get somebody to come wipe this crap off his face? | 能不能找人把他脸上的脏东西擦掉 |
[09:41] | I’d like to see who I’m talking to. | 我想要看清和我对话的是谁 |
[09:43] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[09:46] | Kid, you got to work with me. | 孩子 你得配合我 |
[09:48] | If you want my help, | 如果你想要我帮你 |
[09:50] | you got to tell me your side of the story. | 就得告诉我你的原因 |
[09:57] | This isn’t gonna do. | 你这样是不会有用的 |
[09:59] | And the strong, silent types, | 那些倔强沉默的人 |
[10:00] | they don’t last long in prison. | 在牢里是捱不了多久 |
[10:03] | And I got to tell you, you’re looking at more than life… | 我得告诉你 你面对的不仅仅是终身 |
[10:30] | Help him out, doc. | 带他出去 医生 |
[10:32] | Which way did he go? You see him? | 你看见他从哪边走了 |
[10:36] | Oh, god. Let’s get him. | 我的天 逮住他 |
[10:44] | Hey. Come here, kid! | 来这里 孩子 |
[11:07] | Come here, kid! | 过来 孩子 |
[11:11] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[11:13] | – Hey. Stop. – Come on, Patrick. | -住手 -过来 帕特里克 |
[11:16] | Don’t do it. | 别这样 |
[11:20] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[11:40] | Fuck. Come on. | 该死 快走 |
[11:42] | – You okay? – Come on! | -你还好吗 -快走 |
[11:55] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不要 |
[11:56] | Hey, did you see him? Where’d he go? | 你看见他了吗 往哪里走了 |
[11:58] | Of course I saw him, shithead. That’s why I swerved. | 当然啊白痴 要不我干嘛急转弯 |
[12:00] | Did you see him get up? | 你看见他站起来了吗 |
[12:02] | Oh, look. | 看那 |
[12:05] | This way. | 这个方向 |
[12:12] | Here! | 这里 |
[12:16] | Ah, shit. He’s in the river. | 该死 他在河里 |
[12:21] | I’ve never seen anything like that. | 我从来没见过这样的事 |
[12:22] | – How’s he still alive? – He isn’t. | -他怎么还活着 -他死了 |
[12:26] | We put at least three bullets in him. | 我们至少打中三枪在他身上 |
[12:28] | He fell two stories. | 他还从两楼摔下来 |
[12:30] | Look at how much blood he lost. | 看看他失了多少血 |
[12:33] | You saw his arm. He can’t swim like that. | 你看他手臂都那样了 不可能还能游泳 |
[12:34] | He’ll drown, if not hypothermia. | 要么体温过低而死 要么溺死 |
[12:37] | He’s probably already dead. | 他应该已经死了 |
[12:39] | You saw it, right? His eyes? | 你看见了吗 他的眼睛 |
[12:41] | – Saw what? – He was getting off on it. | -看见什么 -他看起来很兴奋 |
[12:46] | He isn’t anymore. | 现在不兴奋了 |
[12:49] | Trick Weaver is dead. | 特里克·韦弗已经死了 |
[12:50] | We’ll set up a perimeter, but I doubt we’ll find him. | 我们会设立警戒线 但估计很难找到他 |
[12:57] | This is sheriff Jayne. I need k9 units… | 我是杰恩警长 我需要K9警犬队 |
[13:12] | From interviewing fellow students, teachers… | 我们采访了他的同辈学生 老师 |
[13:15] | “Trick was so quiet. He’d never do that.” | “特里克很安静 不会干出这种事” |
[13:18] | The old “quiet one” cliché. | 有时”安静的人”老生常谈 |
[13:20] | “Trick was,” and I quote, “smart as fuck. | 我引用一句”特里克是超他妈的聪明 |
[13:24] | Always made more sense than the teachers.” | 总是比老师讲得还好” |
[13:26] | Ever get in trouble? Suspension, detention, anything? | 惹过麻烦吗 留堂 拘留 或者其他的 |
[13:28] | Too smart to get in trouble. | 聪明到不会惹麻烦 |
[13:30] | History teacher of 27 years | 一位有27年教龄的历史老师称 |
[13:32] | stated Trick often made the teachers feel incompetent. | 特里克经常使老师觉得自己无能 |
[13:36] | What do we have to do to get a picture of this kid? | 我们要怎么样才能大致了解这个孩子 |
[13:38] | No Facebook, no Instagram, no Twitter. | 没有脸书 照片墙 推特 |
[13:40] | If he used social media, he was anonymous. | 如果他使用过社交媒体 那一定是匿名 |
[13:43] | Weaver skipped his class photo. | 韦佛没有班级照片 |
[13:45] | We asked the annual staff to check the database, | 我们让年度员工去检查一下数据库中 |
[13:46] | see if they had any candids. | 是否有他的照片 |
[13:48] | We also made an announcement to the students, | 我们也对学生发出公告 |
[13:49] | see if anybody had any photos on their phones. | 征集是否哪位学生手机上有他的照片 |
[13:51] | So far, we got nothing. | 但目前什么都没找到 |
[13:53] | This is all they have before the video cuts off. | 这是视频结束前所有的画面 |
[13:55] | No footage of Trick getting up or leaving the scene. | 没有特里克起身或离开现场的镜头 |
[13:58] | There’s no shadow movement. | 没有任何踪迹 |
[14:04] | Really thin eyebrows. | 很细的眉毛 |
[14:08] | Thin lips. | 薄嘴唇 |
[14:09] | No. Thick lips. | 不是 厚的 |
[14:12] | Skinny face. | 瘦瘦的脸 |
[14:13] | Kind of a hollowed-out face. | 脸有点内凹 |
[14:15] | Black, roughed-up hair. | 黑色毛躁的头发 |
[14:18] | – Scruffy. – Deep-set eyes. | -邋遢的 -深陷的眼窝 |
[14:20] | He had green eyes. | 他的眼睛是绿色的 |
[14:21] | – Beady. – Blue eyes. | -有胡须的 -蓝色眼睛 |
[14:23] | Just really kind-looking eyes. | 非常和善的眼睛 |
[14:33] | He could be anybody. | 他可以是任何人 |
[14:35] | I saw him eyeing Trick one day, and I was like, | 有次我看到他看着特里克 我开玩笑说 |
[14:37] | “you planning on messing with trick?” | “你想整蛊特里克吗” |
[14:38] | Then trick, who had to be 50 yards away | 特里克坐在45米外的野餐桌前 |
[14:41] | sitting at a picnic table, turns and stares right at us. | 就转过头来盯着我们看 |
[14:44] | No way he could’ve heard me. | 他不可能听到的 |
[14:46] | Hell, we both went pale. | 我们都吓得脸色发白 |
[14:48] | Troy was like, “nah, man. I ain’t messing with Trick.” | 特洛伊说”兄弟 我才不惹特里克呢” |
[14:50] | And Troy messed with everybody. | 然后特洛伊整蛊了我们每一个人 |
[14:51] | We’re wondering if Patrick was bullied, | 我们想知道帕特里克是否被霸凌过 |
[14:54] | and we heard you might be the man to talk to. | 所以我们听说应该来问你 |
[14:56] | No, no, I don’t know who’s been shooting their mouth off. | 不是我 我不知道是谁在乱说 |
[14:59] | I ain’t no bully. | 我不是个恶霸 |
[15:01] | Maybe I get a little rough, but I never touched trick. | 我的确有点粗暴 但我从没碰过特里克 |
[15:03] | Not him. Until, you know, he lost it. | 在他失去理智之前 我都没碰过他 |
[15:06] | I saw there was a fire poker next to the fireplace | 我看到壁炉旁边有根拨火棍 |
[15:08] | when I was there, so I just, like, | 当时在现场时候 我只是 |
[15:10] | just one of those animal instinct, | 只是出于动物的本能之一 |
[15:12] | just clean shot, just right in the gut. | 直接发起攻击 直穿他肠子 |
[15:13] | I was dressed up as a superhero. | 我打扮成了超级英雄 |
[15:15] | Little did I know you have to become the hero of the night. | 谁知道那晚上你还真的得做超级英雄 |
[15:17] | I saved a lot of people. | 我救了很多人 |
[15:20] | Me. | 我 |
[15:21] | He was sweet, you know? | 他生前挺温柔的 |
[15:23] | I still can’t believe what happened. | 我还是无法相信这一切 |
[15:26] | What about his folks? | 他的父母呢 |
[15:27] | Did they know he was like this? | 他这样他们知道吗 |
[15:29] | Or did they make him this way? | 或者是他们把他变成了这样 |
[15:39] | 帕特里克·韦弗调查 专用证据盒 登记探员杰恩 | |
[15:46] | According to school records, | 根据学校的记录 |
[15:47] | this is Patrick Weaver’s address. | 这是帕特里克·韦弗的住址 |
[15:49] | Barge hasn’t moved in five years. | 驳船已经五年没动过了 |
[15:51] | We don’t know where he actually lived. | 我们不知道他究竟住在哪儿 |
[15:52] | We don’t even know if Patrick Weaver’s | 我们甚至不知道帕特里克·韦弗 |
[15:54] | his real name. | 是不是他的真名 |
[15:55] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[15:57] | Kid goes to a school for a whole year, | 孩子上了整整一年学 |
[15:59] | and no one checks his address? | 没人核实他的住址 |
[16:01] | – No one ever met his parents? – E-mails. | -没人见过他的父母 -电子邮件 |
[16:03] | Teachers spoke with both parents by e-mail. | 老师通过电子邮件和父母联系 |
[16:05] | E-mails? | 电子邮件 |
[16:09] | Denver, it’s been three weeks. | 丹佛 已经三周了 |
[16:12] | I’m starting to get some pressure. | 我开始被上头施压了 |
[16:14] | There’s too many unanswered questions to close this case. | 还有太多问题没查清 不能草草结案 |
[16:17] | And when were you gonna tell me about | 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[16:19] | the two-faced pumpkin mask? | 双面南瓜面具的事情 |
[16:21] | Who told you about that? | 是谁告诉你的 |
[16:22] | The mask was stolen from your evidence locker, | 面具在你的证物柜里被偷了 |
[16:24] | and you don’t bother to tell me? | 你却懒得和我说吗 |
[16:25] | Because you would assume it was him. | 因为你觉得是他偷的 |
[16:27] | – Of course I would. – Trick Weaver is dead. | -我当然会 -特里克·韦弗已经死了 |
[16:29] | Show me the body, and I’ll believe it. | 看到尸体我就相信你说的 |
[16:33] | I’m not saying I’ll quit looking, | 并不是说我放弃寻找了 |
[16:35] | but, Mike, I got to put my resources | 但是 迈克 我要把精力放到 |
[16:37] | back on a county that’s been ignored. | 一个被忽略的县城上 |
[16:45] | ♪ Here comes the night ♪ | ♪ 夜幕降临 ♪ |
[16:48] | ♪ Everything will be all right ♪ | ♪ 一切都会好起来的 ♪ |
[16:54] | ♪ Can you feel the shining sound? ♪ | ♪ 你能感受到这明媚的声音吗 ♪ |
[17:01] | ♪ It’s just my heart ♪ | ♪ 那是我的心 ♪ |
[17:04] | ♪ Let her in my dreams ♪ | ♪ 让她进入我的梦 ♪ |
[17:06] | ♪ She was my queen ♪ | ♪ 她曾是我的女王 ♪ |
[17:08] | ♪ A castle in the mountaintops, rivers, and streams ♪ | ♪ 山顶的城堡 河流和小溪 ♪ |
[17:10] | ♪ Plucking sunlight from the sky in my pocket ♪ | ♪ 从天空摘下阳光放到我的口袋里 ♪ |
[17:12] | ♪ Give it to you later on in the form of a locket ♪ | ♪ 过后做成吊坠送给你 ♪ |
[17:15] | ♪ People in the back, for the people in the front ♪ | ♪ 后面的人 为前面的人 ♪ |
[17:18] | ♪ For the people on the side ♪ | ♪ 为身旁的人 ♪ |
[17:19] | ♪ For the people want to front ♪ | ♪ 为想在前面的人 ♪ |
[17:20] | ♪ For the people in the back ♪ | ♪ 为后面的人 ♪ |
[17:22] | ♪ For the people in the front ♪ | ♪ 为前面的人 ♪ |
[17:23] | ♪ For the people on the side ♪ | ♪ 为侧面的人 ♪ |
[17:24] | ♪ For the people want to front ♪ | ♪ 为想在前面的人 ♪ |
[17:26] | ♪ And all around town, people trying to get down ♪ | ♪ 城里到处都是 想下来的人 ♪ |
[18:06] | Check this out. | 看看这面具 |
[18:09] | Who is this guy? | 这是谁 |
[18:12] | What the hell are you supposed to be? | 你真人长什么样呀 |
[18:44] | Stupid kids. | 傻孩子 |
[19:15] | Six dead, three injured. | 六死三伤 |
[19:16] | No one could I.D. him. | 没人知道他是谁 |
[19:18] | They’re not even sure he’s a student, | 他们甚至不确定他是不是学生 |
[19:19] | but witnesses say his face was painted. | 但是目击者称他脸上有涂画 |
[19:23] | You don’t really believe it’s Trick. | 你不会真的相信那是特里克吧 |
[19:26] | We never found a body. | 我们从没找到他尸体 |
[19:28] | – W-we shot him, Mike. – Yeah, we did. | -迈克 我们击中了他 -对 确实 |
[19:31] | But don’t you think it’s curious that our guy | 但这个男人杀了五个孩子以后 |
[19:32] | vanished into the river after killing five teens, | 消失在河里 一年后六个孩子 |
[19:34] | and a year later six teens are killed on the same river? | 又在同一条河上被害 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[19:37] | Do you think he floated there? | 你认为他漂到了那吗 |
[19:39] | I got to take this. | 我要接个电话 |
[19:51] | Everyone wants the monster to live in the end. | 每个人都希望怪物活到最后 |
[19:54] | Why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[19:56] | Let’s say he survived the bullet wounds | 假设他在枪伤和冷水中 |
[19:59] | and the freezing water, | 幸存了下来 |
[20:01] | and you return each year | 每年都回来 |
[20:02] | to inflict revenge as performance art. | 施以行为艺术式的报复 |
[20:11] | Trick’s a regular boogeyman. | 特里克是个定时恶魔 |
[20:15] | He’s got a lot of fans online. He’s viral. | 网上有很多他的粉丝 已经出名了 |
[20:18] | Saw those already. Looking for a thread. | 看过了 找线索吧 |
[20:22] | If there is one… | 如果有的话 |
[20:26] | I can’t find it. | 我找不到 |
[20:29] | Hey there, tricksters. Welcome back. | 嘿 诡计师们 欢迎回来 |
[20:31] | It’s that time of year. | 又到了每年的这个时候 |
[20:32] | You know what that means. | 你们知道这意味着什么 |
[20:35] | Our favorite killer’s coming back on this Halloween. | 我们最喜欢的杀手将在这个万圣节回归 |
[20:38] | Fear him. Trick is coming. | 敬畏吧 特里克要来了 |
[20:42] | Fear Trick. | 敬畏特里克吧 |
[20:55] | All three attacks happened within towns | 三起攻击都发生在城里 |
[20:57] | along the river, farther south each time. | 沿着河流 逐次往南 |
[21:00] | Tomorrow night, it’ll be one of these towns. | 明晚 会是这几个城中的一个 |
[21:03] | With the FBI’s help, we can stop him. | 有了FBI的帮助 我们可以阻止他 |
[21:05] | Trick wore a two-faced pumpkin mask with face paint on it. | 特里克戴了一个画着脸的双面南瓜面具 |
[21:08] | In 2016, the assailant wore a white demon mask, | 2016年 行凶者戴了一个白色恶魔面具 |
[21:11] | face paint underneath. | 脸上有涂画 |
[21:12] | In 2017 it was a skull mask, | 2017年 是一个骨头面具 |
[21:13] | and though we have no witnesses, | 虽然没有目击者 |
[21:15] | forensics confirmed that there was paint in the mask. | 法医证实了面具上有涂画 |
[21:17] | His makeup design changes each year | 为了隐藏他的脸型 |
[21:19] | to hide the shape of his face, | 他的化妆设计每年都变 |
[21:21] | but I have no doubt all three were Trick. | 但是我确定这三起都是特里克做的 |
[21:24] | Why call him by his nickname? | 为什么用他的绰号 |
[21:26] | I’ve located every Patrick Weaver | 我找到了所有93年到2005年期间 |
[21:27] | born in the states from ’93 to 2005. | 出生的帕特里克·韦弗 |
[21:30] | Location, means, alibi… None of them are him. | 地点 方式 不在场证明 没有一个是他 |
[21:33] | The name is a fake. | 这个名字是假的 |
[21:34] | Look, I admit it’s an intriguing theory, | 听着 我承认这个理论很有趣 |
[21:37] | but if it was the same guy, you’d have DNA. | 但是如果是同一个人 你们应该有DNA了 |
[21:39] | We do have DNA. Too much DNA. | 我们确实有DNA 太多DNA了 |
[21:43] | The masks recovered in 2016 and 2017 | 2016年和2017年找到的面具上 |
[21:45] | were covered in so much DNA, | 布满了DNA |
[21:47] | it was like they were drug inside-out | 就像体育馆地板上 |
[21:48] | across a gym floor. | 从里到外浸满的毒品一样 |
[21:50] | Does either of them match 2015? | 有能和2015年的匹配的吗 |
[21:54] | – No. – Do they match each other? | -没有 -它们之间有能匹配的吗 |
[21:56] | No, but he’s doing that on purpose to fuck with us. | 没有 但他这么做就是在故意耍我们 |
[21:58] | Don’t you get it? | 你还没明白吗 |
[22:00] | DNA results have given you facts you don’t want, | DNA结果给了你不想要的真相 |
[22:02] | so you scream conspiracy. | 所以你就叫嚣说是阴谋 |
[22:04] | I’m not screaming. | 我没有叫嚣 |
[22:07] | Look. | 听着 |
[22:08] | You and the lady sheriff discharged your weapons | 你和那位女警官 |
[22:11] | five times into the guy. | 向那个人开了五枪 |
[22:13] | He fell 23 feet. | 还从7米高处跌落 |
[22:15] | And that was before he crawled into a 32-degree river. | 这一切发生在他爬进32度的河流之前 |
[22:18] | No offense, detective, | 无意冒犯 警探 |
[22:19] | but the only thing keeping this guy alive is you. | 唯一能让他活着的 是你 |
[22:27] | Have you considered a copycat? | 你觉得有没有可能是模仿作案 |
[22:29] | Of course I have. | 我当然想过 |
[22:32] | The Internet refers to Trick as some supernatural spirit | 网络称特里克是每个万圣节 |
[22:36] | that comes back every Halloween. | 都会回来的超自然幽灵 |
[22:39] | And you don’t want to believe them, but… | 你不想相信他们 但是 |
[22:41] | But “Occam’s Razor” and all that. | 但”奥卡姆剃刀定律”之类的东西 |
[22:43] | All parts being equal, | 难以判定的时候 |
[22:44] | the simplest solution is most likely true. | 最简单的答案最接近真相 |
[22:46] | Sorry, but an evil Halloween spirit | 抱歉 但是邪恶的万圣节幽灵 |
[22:48] | isn’t the simplest solution. | 并不是最简单的答案 |
[22:49] | And it’s not the same kid. | 这不是同一个孩子 |
[22:50] | A lot of psychos out there wanting infamy. | 很多疯子都想恶名昭著 |
[22:54] | Better than some school shooter, but not by much. | 比一些校园抢手好一点 但也好不了多少 |
[23:00] | Look, it’s midnight. | 听着 午夜了 |
[23:04] | Gonna hit the pisser. Next round’s on me. | 去上个厕所 下一轮酒我请 |
[23:06] | Yeah, right. Happy Halloween! | 对 万圣节快乐 |
[23:15] | No porn in here, pumpkin. | 亲爱的 这儿禁止色情 |
[23:16] | That’s your idea of porn? | 这是你所谓的色情 |
[23:18] | I used to work at a cop bar, | 我在警察酒吧工作过 |
[23:20] | and that is cop porn. | 这是警察所谓的色情 |
[23:23] | Didn’t allow it there, and I won’t allow it here. | 在那儿不允许 我也不允许它出现在这儿 |
[23:25] | And these two special agents should absolutely know better. | 这两个特工应该更清楚 |
[23:29] | Touché. | 说得不错 |
[23:31] | Really impressive how you “cocktailed” that vodka bottle. | 你用伏特加瓶子调鸡尾酒真让人印象深刻 |
[23:34] | Did you just turn a Tom Cruise movie into a verb? | 你是把汤姆·克鲁斯的电影名用做动词了吗 |
[23:38] | I did. | 对 |
[23:39] | I approve. Next round’s on me. | 赞同 下一轮我请 |
[24:11] | Wanting something to be true just doesn’t make it true. | 靠想是无法让期望成真的 |
[24:22] | Why did Swift send me this? | 斯威夫特为什么发我这个 |
[24:31] | What? What the fuck? | 怎么了 这他妈是怎么了 |
[24:42] | Shit. | 操 |
[24:43] | It’s Swift. Come on. | 是斯威夫特 快过来 |
[24:48] | Jesus! Swift! | 天呐 斯威夫特 |
[24:50] | Fuck! | 操 |
[24:56] | Swift! Jesus! | 斯威夫特 天呐 |
[25:02] | Hold on. Hold on, Sam. We’ve got to… | 坚持 坚持住 萨姆 我们得 |
[25:05] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[25:09] | Oh, my… | 我的天 |
[25:11] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事的 没事的 |
[25:13] | You’re gonna be okay, man. Hang on! | 伙计 你会没事的 坚持住 |
[25:17] | It’s gonna cut his head off. | 它会砍掉他的头 |
[25:21] | We got it. Denver, you got that? | 这里控制住了 丹佛 你那边行吗 |
[25:24] | It’s too heavy. | 太重了 |
[25:25] | Sam, let me… we got this. Hang on. | 萨姆 没事的有我们 坚持一下 |
[25:28] | We got you. | 没事的 |
[25:39] | Denver! Agh! | 丹弗 |
[25:41] | We’re here. Sam, just hang on. | 我们在呢 萨姆 坚持住 |
[25:43] | We got this, Sam. Almost there, Sam. | 我们可以的 萨姆 就快好了 萨姆 |
[25:45] | Come on, man. | 坚持住啊伙计 |
[26:02] | Oh, fuck! Sam! | 操 萨姆 |
[26:05] | Shit! | 操 |
[26:06] | God, fuck… | 天呐 操 |
[26:10] | Ah! Fuck, man. | 操 伙计 |
[26:13] | – I got you. – God, fuck. | -我来帮你 -天呐 操 |
[26:15] | Hold it, hold it. | 保持住 保持住 |
[26:21] | – Oh, all right? – Yeah | -好了吗 -好了 |
[26:26] | Agent Tina Mendez! There’s an officer down! | 我是蒂娜·门德斯探员 有警官死了 |
[26:29] | Yes, Piccirilli Avenue. | 对 皮奇里利大道 |
[26:32] | Fat Lou’s bar. One officer’s down. | 胖卢的酒吧 一名警官死了 |
[26:34] | Yes, right away! | 是的 马上 |
[26:38] | Denver! | 丹佛 |
[26:41] | Fuck. | 操 |
[26:45] | Oh, shit. Okay. | 操 好 |
[26:47] | Try to stay calm. Try to stay calm. | 尽量保持冷静 尽量保持冷静 |
[26:49] | I’m gonna call it in. | 我来和他说 |
[26:53] | This is detective Mike Denver. | 我是迈克·丹佛警探 |
[26:54] | Got two officers down at fat Lou’s bar. | 胖卢的酒吧有两名探员死了 |
[26:57] | Come quick! | 快过来 |
[27:02] | He’s right there. Help’s on the way. | 他就在那儿 救援马上到 |
[27:04] | Denver… | 丹佛 |
[27:09] | Shit. | 操 |
[27:15] | Please don’t. Please don’t. | 不要 拜托不要 |
[27:19] | I don’t want to die… | 我不想死 |
[27:35] | Mendez, Mendez. | 门德斯 门德斯 |
[27:37] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[28:53] | – Hey. – Hey, Cheryl. How’s it going? | -嘿 -嘿 奇瑞 你好吗 |
[28:55] | – Not bad. How are you? – Good. Oh, I’m well. | -还不错 你呢 -很好 我很好 |
[28:57] | – I’m well. How’s your dad? – He’s all right. | -很好 你爸爸怎么样 -他很好 |
[28:59] | Oh, okay. Thanks for asking. | 好 多谢关心 |
[29:00] | – I’ll see you. – Sure, see you. | -会再见的 -当然 再见 |
[29:02] | They got my goddamn barn door, Cheryl. | 他们拿走了我的谷仓门 谢丽尔 |
[29:06] | Who steals a barn door? | 谁会偷一个谷仓门啊 |
[29:08] | Well, it does have sentimental value, Mr. Talbott. | 但它是有情感价值的 塔博特先生 |
[29:10] | Most kids I know carved their name | 我认识的大部分孩子都会把自己的名字 |
[29:12] | into that barn door, | 刻在那个谷仓门上 |
[29:13] | like a rite of passage. | 就像是完成一种仪式 |
[29:15] | Think I don’t know that? | 你觉得我不知道吗 |
[29:17] | Over 40 years they’ve been doing it. | 他们这么干了四十多年了 |
[29:18] | I only ever got rid of one name. | 我只成功去掉过一个名字 |
[29:21] | Burned it off. That damn door was special. | 烧了它 这破门已经够特殊了 |
[29:26] | Careful, Talbott. | 小心点 塔博特 |
[29:27] | Folks will think you have a heart. | 人们会感激你的 |
[29:29] | – Doubt that. – Thanks. | -那可不好说 -谢了 |
[29:32] | You seen Nicky? | 看见尼基了吗 |
[29:36] | Jeez! | 天哪 |
[29:38] | Why you take self-defense? | 你到底为什么要学防身术啊 |
[29:40] | Take bikram like the rest of us. | 跟我们一样 做做高温瑜伽吧 |
[29:43] | Namaste, my ass. | 去你的那马斯特 |
[29:45] | What do you want, college girl? | 你有啥事 大学生 |
[29:48] | So, Troy? | 是特洛伊 |
[29:51] | Oh, Troy sent you. | 是特洛伊派你来的 |
[29:53] | Great, got a message for him… | 好极了 正好我也有句话要告诉他 |
[29:56] | Drop dead. | 叫他去死 |
[29:56] | Troy says he was just studying with her. | 特洛伊说他跟那个姑娘只是在一起学习 |
[29:58] | Cheryl, I studied with Troy all senior year. | 谢丽尔 我跟特洛伊一起上了一年的课程 |
[30:01] | He algebras with his dick out. | 他用他的鸡巴做代数运算 |
[30:04] | “Drop dead” message still stands. | 告诉他 快去死吧 |
[30:06] | Finally. | 太好了 |
[30:08] | I’m tired of being a go-between for you and that loser. | 我已经厌倦给你和那废物传话了 |
[30:10] | Oh, I got the twerps on Halloween. | 对了 我有两个蠢货要带去万圣节 |
[30:12] | Want to take them to the maze with me? | 想跟他们一起玩玩迷宫吗 |
[30:14] | Greg and Janice in a haunted maze? | 格雷格和珍妮丝 这俩去杀戮迷宫吗 |
[30:16] | They’re gonna have little heart attacks. | 他们会被吓出心脏病的 |
[30:18] | I know, right? How funny will that be? | 可不是嘛 那得多好玩呀 |
[30:21] | Nicky. | 尼基 |
[30:35] | Detective Denver. | 丹佛警探 |
[30:37] | Hey. Just Mike now, Cheryl. | 叫我迈克就好 谢丽尔 |
[30:40] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[30:41] | I heard you got a scholarship to state. | 听说你申请到了美国的奖学金 |
[30:43] | I transferred back after dad’s accident. | 爸爸出事后我就转学回来了 |
[30:47] | It’s just the two of us. Wanted to be there for him. | 只有我们两个相依为命 我想陪着他 |
[30:49] | Yeah, I get it. He’s lucky to have you. | 我明白 有你这样的女儿他很幸运 |
[30:51] | – How’s he doing? – Good days and bad. | -他最近怎么样 -时好时坏的 |
[30:53] | But we’re getting there. | 我们会挺过去的 |
[30:56] | So how are you? | 你怎么样了 |
[30:58] | Since the FBI decided to kindly force my retirement, | 自从警局决定强制我退休以后 |
[31:02] | packed up and ready to follow the advice | 我就乖乖听话 收拾东西 |
[31:05] | of the immortal Fleetwood Mac and go my own way. | 就像弗利特伍德·马克唱的《走自己的路》 |
[31:07] | But tomorrow’s Halloween. | 但明天是万圣节 |
[31:09] | You aren’t going anywhere that takes you from this. | 不管去哪里这些都会跟着你的 |
[31:17] | All these are Trick Weaver? | 这些都是特里克·韦弗吗 |
[31:19] | It’s a theory. | 只是个想法 |
[31:21] | My theory, anyways. | 我的想法罢了 |
[31:22] | You really think he’s still after you? | 你还是觉得他在跟着你吗 |
[31:24] | No. I don’t think he’s after me. | 不 我不觉得 |
[31:27] | That’s why I’ve got to go. | 这就是为什么我必须要离开 |
[31:30] | Well, we’ll miss you. | 好吧 我们会想你的 |
[31:33] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[31:37] | Hey. | 孩子 |
[31:39] | Take care of your pop. | 照顾好你老爸 |
[31:40] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[31:44] | – See you, Cheryl. – Thanks, talbott. | -再见 谢丽尔 -谢了 塔博特 |
[31:52] | Her dad weren’t no accident. | 他父亲的死才不是意外 |
[31:54] | Shut up, Talbott. | 闭嘴吧 塔博特 |
[31:55] | You shut up. | 你才闭嘴 |
[31:57] | Her daddy strolled up that factory roof, | 他老爹在那个工厂房顶上闲逛 |
[31:59] | jumped right the goddamn off. | 然后就直接跳下去了 |
[32:02] | That’s why the son of a bitch | 这就是为什么那个王八蛋 |
[32:03] | turned that surveillance tape off first. | 要先把监控关了 |
[32:06] | It weren’t no accident. | 根本就不是什么意外 |
[32:09] | You know that’s why nobody likes you, right? | 你知道为什么没有人喜欢你了吧 |
[32:11] | Everybody likes me. | 所有人都喜欢我 |
[32:18] | All right. Just breathe, Rookie. | 好了 深呼吸 新人 |
[32:21] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[32:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:24] | Why would someone take his eyeballs? | 为什么会有人要摘掉他的眼球啊 |
[32:27] | Keep it together, Slater. | 撑住 斯莱特 |
[32:29] | – Keep it together. – Hey, boss. | -撑住啊 -老大 |
[32:33] | – Sheriff. – Sheriff. | -警长 -警长 |
[32:36] | Keep it together, Slater. | 撑住 斯莱特 |
[32:37] | What do we got? | 有什么线索 |
[32:40] | Well, red truck is the victims. | 那辆红色卡车上是嫌疑人 |
[32:41] | He worked across the street, | 他在对街工作 |
[32:43] | but somebody else had a different plan for him. | 但似乎有人早已帮他另有安排 |
[32:48] | I’ll find him, get him here. | 我去找他 把他带过来 |
[32:50] | He’s leaving town, so make it fast. | 他在出城的路上 要追就快去 |
[33:06] | Jesus. He’s back. | 天啊 是他回来了 |
[33:09] | Don’t start with that. | 别跟我提这个 |
[33:10] | Then why’d you bring me here? | 那你为什么叫我来 |
[33:12] | Your name’s on the wall, Mike. | 你的名字在墙上 迈克 |
[33:14] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[33:15] | You made a lot of enemies over the years. | 你这几年得罪了不少人 |
[33:17] | It could be any one of them. | 可能是他们其中任何一个人 |
[33:30] | You’re doing well. You’re doing well. | 做得好 你做得很好 |
[33:32] | Okay, start off easy. | 来吧 慢慢来 |
[33:39] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[33:41] | Zebra. Very good. | 斑马 很棒 |
[33:43] | Okay. Let’s try another one. | 咱们再试试另一个 |
[33:47] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[33:50] | Red. | 红色 |
[33:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:55] | This is an orange. It’s the color orange. | 这是一个橘子 它是橙色的 |
[33:59] | This is an apple. | 这个是苹果 |
[34:01] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[34:03] | Plus, orange and red are pretty similar, right? | 而且 橙色和红色确实很像 对不对 |
[34:09] | How are my two favorite people? | 我最喜欢的两个人怎么样了 |
[34:12] | Look, dad. Do you remember his name? | 看 爸爸 你记得他的名字吗 |
[34:15] | Doc Steve. | 史蒂夫医生 |
[34:18] | Dr. Steve. Yes, right. | 史蒂夫医生 没错 |
[34:21] | Cheryl, can I talk to you? | 谢丽尔 能跟你说两句话吗 |
[34:31] | Look, this is gonna sound worse than it is, all right, | 我要说的可能听上去很糟 好吗 |
[34:34] | but insurance has refused to pay | 保险那边拒绝支付医疗费 |
[34:37] | ’cause there’s an investigation into the cause of the accident. | 这次的事故还在调查当中 |
[34:41] | – They think he jumped. – Yeah. | -他们认为我爸爸是故意跳下去的 -没错 |
[34:43] | He would never… I know. | 他绝对不会 我知道的 |
[34:46] | Back in the old days I used to go to conventions, | 过去我会按惯例 |
[34:50] | talk to patients about treatments. | 跟患者讨论治疗方案 |
[34:52] | Now we start with billing and insurance. | 现在我们要先讨论账单和保险 |
[34:55] | Look, the hospital knows he didn’t jump. | 医院明白他不是自己跳下去的 |
[34:56] | And so does the factory for that matter, | 涉事工厂也这么认为 |
[34:58] | who have agreed to continue to pay | 他们同意继续支付治疗费用 |
[35:00] | until this whole insurance situation is worked out. | 直到保险那边把事情搞清楚 |
[35:02] | I just wanted you to hear it from me | 我只是想先告诉你一声 |
[35:04] | so you don’t get stressed out when they contact you. | 这样保险的人联系你时你能做好准备 |
[35:05] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢你 -没关系 |
[35:10] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[35:19] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[35:24] | There’s nothing there. It’s okay. | 那里没东西 没关系的 |
[35:53] | 来自-格林探员 收信人-丹佛和杰恩 主题-特里克地点 | |
[35:53] | “太好了 在那里等你们 现在就出发” | |
[35:56] | 发信人-丹佛 收信人-格林探员和杰恩 主题-特里克地点 | |
[35:56] | “杰恩和格林 我发现了 四年前那孩子待的地方 中午在老吊车驳船那里见我” | |
[36:02] | What? I didn’t send that. | 这什么 我没有发过这短信啊 |
[36:14] | Trick. | 是特里克 |
[37:01] | – Denver? – Jayne. | -丹佛 -杰恩 |
[37:03] | Get to the barge. Green is being set up. | 快去驳船那里 格林中计了 |
[37:05] | Shit. You didn’t send that e-mail? | 该死 那条信息不是你发的吗 |
[37:07] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[37:33] | Denver! Sheriff Jayne! | 丹佛 杰恩警长 |
[37:40] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[39:03] | Green! Green! | 格林 格林 |
[39:05] | Green, you in there? | 格林 你在里面吗 |
[39:07] | Yeah! I’m back here by the shed. | 在呢 我在后面的棚子这里 |
[39:11] | Denver didn’t send that e-mail! Get out of there! | 那条信息不是丹佛发的 快离开那里 |
[39:14] | Jayne, Denver was right. You got to come see this. | 杰恩 丹佛说的没错 你得来看看这个 |
[39:23] | Green! | 格林 |
[39:31] | Oh… oh, god. | 哦 天哪 |
[39:33] | Radio’s busted. Call an ambulance. | 电台坏了 叫救护车 |
[39:37] | It’ll take them 15 to get here. | 他们要十五分钟才能来 |
[39:39] | I’ll have you there in five. | 我五分钟就能带你过去 |
[39:41] | This is gonna hurt. Okay? | 可能会有点疼 好吗 |
[39:53] | Come out. | 走吧 |
[39:54] | Give me your weight. | 靠在我身上 |
[39:56] | I got you. I got you. | 我扶住你了 我扶住了 |
[40:00] | Okay. All right. | 好了 |
[40:02] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[40:07] | Fast as I can. Oh, god. | 我走不快了 天 |
[40:15] | Get back! | 快回去 |
[40:21] | What? | 什么 |
[40:22] | Is it trick? | 是特里克吗 |
[40:24] | Pull your gun. | 拔枪 |
[40:25] | – It hurts. – Do it. | -很疼的 -拔枪 |
[40:27] | I’m gonna wing you around. | 我会撑着你的 |
[40:36] | We lost him. | 他跑了 |
[41:04] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么啊 |
[41:06] | Doesn’t matter. It’s just… | 不重要 我们得 |
[41:07] | Got to just get you to the hospital. | 我们得赶紧把你送去医院 |
[41:09] | I got you, I got you. | 没关系的 你会没事的 |
[41:17] | Keep talking, green. | 跟我说话 格林 |
[41:18] | Tell me about something. | 跟我说说话 |
[41:20] | I met a girl. | 我遇见了一个女孩 |
[41:22] | A girl, huh? | 一个女孩子啊 |
[41:24] | Do tell. But do it while we drive. | 继续说 开车的时候要一直说 |
[41:36] | Oh, no, no. Shit! | 天 不要 该死 |
[41:39] | Shit. Get out! Get out, get out, get out! | 该死的 走 快走 快走 |
[41:53] | Oh, fucking god. | 我的天啊 |
[42:02] | Chickenshit! I’m right here! | 你个孬种 我在这里 |
[42:28] | It’s trick. Has to be. | 是特里克 一定是他 |
[42:32] | Internet said he was back. Psycho’s viral. | 网上都说他回来了 阴魂不散 |
[42:36] | He did this. | 就是他干的 |
[42:37] | He did not. Weaver’s dead. | 不是他 韦佛已经死了 |
[42:39] | – This is a copycat. – Yeah? | -这只是模仿犯 -是吗 |
[42:41] | Yeah. Maybe you’re right. | 说不定你是对的 |
[42:44] | But where’s Denver? Maybe he did it. | 丹佛去哪里了 说不定是他干的 |
[42:47] | Trick follows him like a shadow, right? | 特里克就像影子一样跟着他 对吧 |
[42:50] | Maybe Denver’s trick. | 说不定他就是特里克 |
[42:52] | Shut the fuck up, slater. Do your job. | 闭上你的嘴吧 斯莱特 做好你的工作 |
[42:56] | – Come on, Rookie. – Sorry, sheriff. | -走吧 洛克 -对不起 警长 |
[42:57] | – Come on. – Sheriff… | -走吧 -警长 |
[42:59] | – I shouldn’t have said that. – Let’s go. | -我不该那么说的 -走吧 |
[43:20] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[43:25] | Keep thinking I’ll wake up. | 我一直觉得这是场梦 |
[43:28] | He was a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[43:32] | This is one of the feds | 这是去年遇害的 |
[43:34] | that got killed last year, right? | 探员之一 对吧 |
[43:37] | Reason you lost your badge? | 就是他导致你丢了工作 |
[43:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[43:43] | He’s trying to make a statement. | 他在试图发表声明 |
[43:44] | Trying? | 试图 |
[43:45] | He’s made his fucking statement, Mike. | 他已经做了该死的声明 迈克 |
[43:47] | – Green is dead. – I know that. | -格林死了 -我知道 |
[43:51] | This… | 这件事 |
[43:54] | This is beyond abnormal. | 这件事太不正常了 |
[43:56] | What does that even mean? | 你到底想说什么 |
[43:58] | He murdered your deputy with a gravestone | 他用被我害死的探员的墓碑 |
[44:00] | of a fed I got killed. | 砸死了你的探员 |
[44:02] | Who does that? | 谁会这么做 |
[44:04] | What does that? | 是什么这么做的 |
[44:09] | Look… | 听着 |
[44:11] | I’ve never been a believer. | 我一直是个无神论者 |
[44:13] | Ghosts, bigfoot, aliens. God, Satan. | 鬼魂 大脚怪 外星人 撒旦那些的 |
[44:16] | I believe what I can see and what I can touch. | 我只相信能亲眼见到亲手摸到的东西 |
[44:18] | But this… | 但是 这 |
[44:22] | This? | 这个 |
[44:26] | This is pure evil. | 这太邪恶了 |
[44:28] | That kid is goddamn darkness personified. | 这个孩子是黑暗的化身 |
[44:31] | I told you, I believe it’s Trick, | 告诉过你 我相信这是特里克 |
[44:33] | but don’t expect me to jump on the devil wagon. | 但别指望我趟这趟浑水 |
[44:38] | A curfew won’t work, will it? | 宵禁没用吗 |
[44:42] | Maybe if I leave town, he’ll follow. | 可能我离开小镇 他会跟着 |
[44:44] | I’ll lead him away from here. | 我把他带离这里 |
[44:46] | No, he’s past that, and you know it. | 不 你知道他已经不在乎这个了 |
[44:48] | He’s marked his territory. He’s made his challenge. | 他在宣告他的领土主权 向我们发起挑战 |
[44:51] | So, what do you suggest? | 那你说要怎么办 |
[44:55] | I know a place we can go. | 我们可以去一个地方 |
[44:58] | Somewhere we control. | 一个在我们控制范围内的地方 |
[44:59] | And when he comes for us, evil or not, | 当他冲着我们来的时候 不管是不是恶魔 |
[45:03] | we’ll make sure he doesn’t walk away this time. | 我们可以确保他这次逃不掉 |
[45:09] | Smooth jonny in the house! | 圆滑乔尼来了 |
[45:11] | Whoo! There we go. | 喝一个 |
[45:14] | Yo, I know you’re not… | 我知道你 |
[45:15] | Hey, there he is. Give me that. | 他来了 把那个给我 |
[45:17] | Forgot about Nicky, man. | 弟兄们 忘记尼基吧 |
[45:18] | She a real piece of work. That shit nuts. | 她可真是个极品 疯婆娘 |
[45:21] | Hey. To Trick Weaver. | 大伙 敬特里克·韦弗 |
[45:25] | I’m glad you’re dead! | 他终于死了 |
[45:27] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[45:31] | And… and… and… | 还有 还有 |
[45:33] | And here’s to Troy. | 这杯敬特洛伊 |
[45:34] | The man, the myth, the legend. | 是真男人 是神话 是传说 |
[45:37] | Skewered the Benton high school slasher. | 制服了班顿高中的杀人狂 |
[45:42] | To the hero. | 敬英雄 |
[45:43] | To the man! | 敬真男人 |
[45:45] | To Troy?! | 敬特洛伊 |
[45:47] | To Troy! | 敬特洛伊 |
[45:53] | Yo, quick. Shut up, hold up. | 快快快 停一下 |
[45:54] | Could this be Trick Weaver? | 这是特里克·韦弗吗 |
[45:55] | Trick Weaver is dead. | 特里克·韦弗已经死了 |
[45:57] | But, sheriff, your deputy was killed | 但是警官 您的副手也被 |
[45:59] | with the gravestone of federal agent Tina Mendez, | 联邦探员蒂娜·门德斯的墓碑杀死了 |
[46:00] | 突发新闻 万圣节谋杀案后续 | |
[46:00] | 直播 新闻 | |
[46:01] | the agent whose death led to Mike Denver’s firing, | 而这个探员之死也让迈克·丹佛火冒三丈 |
[46:04] | and now we have sources informing us that Denver’s name | 现在我们有消息称 |
[46:06] | was written in blood at the rest stop. | 在休息站 有人用血写了丹佛的名字 |
[46:08] | What sources? | 哪来的消息 |
[46:09] | So you don’t deny it? | 所以你对此并不否认吗 |
[46:12] | Like I said, Trick Weaver is dead. | 正如我所说 特里克·韦弗已经死了 |
[46:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[46:23] | Chill, The dude’s dead. Trust me. | 琦尔 相信我 他已经死了 |
[46:25] | I don’t know, man. Never found the body. | 我不太确定 毕竟都没有找到他的尸体 |
[46:27] | Trick Weaver could still be coming back for you, man. | 特里克·韦弗可能随时会回来找你 |
[46:29] | No, man. No, no, what if… | 哦不 别这样 如果 |
[46:31] | – What if… shit… – Trick’s dead, yo. | -我是说如果 -别傻了 特里克已经死了 |
[46:33] | I’m telling you. I’m telling you. | 我告诉你 我告诉你 |
[46:35] | So you’re not worried at all? | 所以你一点也不担心咯 |
[46:37] | Ha! No way. | 不担心 |
[46:39] | Not just a little bit? | 一点都不担心吗 |
[46:43] | Just get another bottle and hit Talbott’s? | 再喝一瓶就去塔博特家吗 |
[46:46] | Fuckin’ a. Halloween. | 这可是万圣节 |
[46:48] | – Hell yeah. – Keep this party going? | -没错 -接着开派对吗 |
[46:50] | Old man talbott’s Halloween horror marathon. | 老塔尔博特的恐怖万圣节马拉松 |
[46:52] | What?! What?! | 来 来 |
[46:54] | Blood and guts from dusk till dawn! | 鲜血和内脏从黄昏到黎明 |
[46:57] | Blood and guts! Blood and guts! Blood and guts! | 鲜血和内脏 鲜血和内脏 鲜血和内脏 |
[47:00] | Let’s go! | 咱们走 |
[47:31] | Why here? | 为什么来这儿 |
[47:32] | It’s where it all started. | 这是一切开始的地方 |
[47:33] | Plus the place is empty. | 加上这个地方已经空了 |
[47:35] | Nobody bought it after Cheryl’s family moved? | 谢丽尔一家搬走之后就没人买了吗 |
[47:37] | Would you want to live here? | 你想住这吗 |
[47:38] | Would I want to live | 我想住在这个 |
[47:40] | where this evil prick got his start? | 混蛋恶魔开始杀人之地吗 |
[47:41] | – Hard pass. – “Evil.” | -不可能 -“恶魔” |
[47:42] | Mike, you got to cut that word from your vocab. | 迈克 请你把这个词从你字典里删掉 |
[47:44] | There is no evil. | 这世上没有恶魔 |
[47:45] | Look, forget my assumptions. Consider the facts. | 别管我的猜测了 考虑一下实际 |
[47:47] | How many times did we shoot him? | 我们打中他多少抢 |
[47:48] | How many stories did he fall? | 他从几楼摔下来过 |
[47:50] | How cold was that water? | 那水有多冷 |
[47:51] | No family, no history, no future. | 没有家人 没有背景 没有前途 |
[47:53] | And yet he’s the poisonous fog that rolls in | 但是他就像一团有毒的雾气 |
[47:55] | and kills everyone without rhyme, reason, or remorse. | 杀人无规律 无原因 不悔恨 |
[47:57] | You’re confusing evil with crazy. | 你混淆了邪恶和疯狂 |
[47:59] | This isn’t crazy. | 这不疯狂 |
[48:01] | I know crazy. Cops are crazy. | 我知道疯狂是什么 警察都是疯子 |
[48:03] | You’re right. Cops are crazy. | 你说的没错 警察都是疯子 |
[48:06] | But it’s different ’cause we’re not alone in our crazy. | 但这不一样 因为我们不是孤军奋战 |
[48:10] | I play Tuesday-night hearts with cops. | 我和警察们一起玩周二心跳夜 |
[48:12] | I eat with cops. I bowl with cops. | 我和警察一起吃饭 一起打球 |
[48:15] | I fuck cops. | 我和警察做爱 |
[48:16] | We may be crazy, but we’re not alone. | 我们可能有点疯狂 但我们不是孤身一人 |
[48:19] | But Trick is. | 而特里克是 |
[48:20] | His crazy is alone and methodical. | 他独自疯狂且按部就班 |
[48:24] | He can join a Nazi group on Facebook, | 他本可以在脸书上加入纳粹组织 |
[48:26] | even build his raps and feet, but not himself | 甚至可以招揽他的跟随者 而非独自一人 |
[48:29] | no, the only ones he shows himself to | 哦不 他只对那些抓捕他的人 |
[48:32] | are those hunting him. | 暴露自己本来面目 |
[48:34] | He needs you. And me. | 他需要你和我 |
[48:37] | The Internet isn’t his audience. We are. | 互联网不是他的观众 我们才是 |
[48:40] | So we stop believing and he just goes away? | 所以我们不相信他 他就走了吗 |
[48:44] | That type of thinking will get you dead. | 这想法可能会害死你的 |
[48:46] | Oh, Trick is real. But think for a second. | 特里克是真实存在的 但你仔细想想 |
[48:49] | He’s not always Trick, is he? | 他不会一直都扮成特里克对吧 |
[48:52] | Every day’s not Halloween. | 又不是天天过圣诞节 |
[48:54] | What’s he do when he’s not taunting you? | 他不来纠缠你的时候都在做什么 |
[48:57] | Take it slow. He could be in there. | 小心一点 他有可能在这 |
[48:59] | County pays for a security system. | 当县设立了安保系统 |
[49:00] | No one can open a door | 没有人能在我们不知情下 |
[49:02] | or window without me knowing about it. | 打开一扇门或窗 |
[49:14] | What was that you said about getting ahead of him? | 这就是你说的要先他一步来吗 |
[49:16] | Wan, I need you and Slater at Cheryl’s old house. | 万 我需要你和斯莱特来谢丽尔的旧宅 |
[49:18] | Now we know what he’s doing in the off-season. | 现在知道他不过节的时候都在干什么了 |
[49:21] | Ten-four, sheriff. On our way. | 收到 警长 马上就到 |
[49:25] | I can’t believe this kid was right under my nose | 不敢相信这男的就在我们眼皮子底下 |
[49:26] | and I never knew it. | 而我一点都不知道 |
[49:51] | Talbott’s barn door. | 塔博特家的谷仓门 |
[49:53] | You know in 40 years, | 你知道这四十年 |
[49:54] | Talbott only removed one name from this thing? | 塔尔博特只去掉过这门上的一个名字吗 |
[49:58] | He’s told the story often enough. | 他时不时就提起这事 |
[50:06] | Someone didn’t want to be forgotten. | 有些人不想被遗忘 |
[50:34] | Your windows and doors were alarmed, | 窗户和门都装了警报 |
[50:37] | so he dug his way in. | 所以他挖了个洞进来 |
[50:39] | Sheriff, pulling up now. | 警官 我们在停车了 |
[50:42] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[50:47] | – Deputy wan, Slater. – Sir. | -万警官 我是斯莱特 -先生 |
[50:49] | Denver. You sure he was here? | 丹佛 你确定他之前在这里吗 |
[50:51] | Yeah, he’s been here. | 是的 他来过这里 |
[50:52] | And we think he’ll be back. | 我们觉得他还会再回来 |
[50:53] | So I want you both to… | 所以我要你们两个 |
[50:55] | Where’s your SUV? | 你的越野车呢 |
[51:01] | Have I seen a kid in makeup? | 我见过一个化妆的小孩吗 |
[51:04] | You’re shitting me, right? They’re all in makeup. | 你在逗我吧 大家都化了妆 |
[51:07] | It’s goddamn Halloween, deputy Reddick. | 今天可是万圣节啊 雷迪克警官 |
[51:10] | Well, regardless, sheriff wants eyes and ears here tonight. | 不管怎么说 今晚警察要在这安插眼线 |
[51:13] | I got all the eyes and ears you need right here. | 我脑子里有你需要的眼线 |
[51:16] | But if I were you, | 但如果我是你 |
[51:18] | I’d go around back, check out the maze. | 我会绕到后面 检查一下迷宫 |
[51:21] | Folks tend to get rowdy when they’ve soiled their jeans. | 人们在弄脏自己的裤子之后 都会很暴躁 |
[51:26] | Okay, Mr. Talbott. I’ll go do that. | 知道了 塔博特先生 我会去看看的 |
[51:28] | – Thank you. – All right. | -谢谢你 -没事 |
[51:30] | 1025 apb. | 1025全境通告 |
[51:32] | All units be on the lookout | 各单位注意 |
[51:34] | for the stolen 2010 white Ford expedition | 迈克·丹佛的 |
[51:36] | belonging to Mike Denver. | 2010版白色福特越野被偷 |
[51:45] | Scary. | 好可怕哟 |
[51:46] | – Are you excited? – Yeah. | -你激动吗 -对 |
[51:48] | I’m gonna grab the tickets. | 我去买票 |
[51:55] | Greg! Come on! | 格雷格 过来 |
[51:57] | You’re never gonna see that movie! | 你不能看这种电影 |
[52:01] | He does not listen. | 他不听 |
[52:09] | 塔博特家 惊声尖叫 从黄昏到黎明 | |
[52:11] | Oh, stop. | 停一下 |
[52:12] | You told Cheryl you’ve seen this a hundred times. | 你和谢丽尔说你看过上百遍这个电影了 |
[52:14] | Why can’t I see it once? | 为什么我一次都不能看 |
[52:16] | I don’t want to see it one time. | 我一次也不想看 |
[52:17] | You want to be scared? | 你想被吓到吗 |
[52:19] | The maze is where the real monsters are… | 迷宫里藏着真正的怪物 |
[52:21] | Not some dumb movie. | 不是这愚蠢的电影 |
[52:23] | I don’t want to be scared neither. | 我也不想被吓到 |
[52:24] | All right, you guys. | 好了 你们俩 |
[52:26] | I got the tickets. Everyone ready? | 我买到票了 都准备好了吗 |
[52:28] | – Yes. – No. | -是的 -没有 |
[52:41] | – Which way? – This way. | -走哪边 -这边 |
[52:46] | Greg! | 格雷格 |
[52:49] | Who the hell are these people? | 这些人到到底是谁 |
[52:51] | Oh, man. They look like they’re on a shitty date. | 天啊 看来他们的约会都不咋样啊 |
[52:55] | They’re having a rough time, man. | 他们真的太难了 |
[52:57] | Hey, how you doing? | 进行得咋样 |
[52:58] | You guys on a date or something? | 你们是在约会还是在干嘛 |
[52:59] | – Let’s go. – Oh, shit. | -下车 -妈的 |
[53:02] | – Here we go. – All right, boys. You know the plan, right? | -我们走 -兄弟们 都知道计划的吧 |
[53:05] | Same thing. Ready to rock ‘n” roll? | 和以前一样 准备嗨起来了吗 |
[53:07] | Okay. You walk around the thing. You get in there. | 好的 你在外面放哨 你进去 |
[53:09] | – Five on five. Got it? – We got it. | -五对五 明白吗 -知道了 |
[53:11] | Let’s go. Come on. Come on. Let’s go. Go, go, go. | 快快快 行动起来 |
[53:22] | Oh, hey, Mr. Talbott. | 你好 塔博特先生 |
[53:24] | – Troy. – One, please. | -特洛伊 -一个人 谢谢 |
[53:26] | One? Oh, that’s great. | 一人吗 很不错 |
[53:29] | Troy, got to tell you, I’m pleasantly surprised | 我告诉你 特洛伊 我很惊讶 |
[53:32] | to see you here without all your emotional support animals | 你一个人过来 没有你那些 |
[53:35] | that you call friends. | 所谓的狐朋狗友 |
[53:37] | Could it be you are actually growing up, | 会不会是因为你在离开高中之后 |
[53:40] | leaving high school behind? | 真的成长了 |
[53:42] | I graduated four years ago, but… | 我四年前就毕业了 但 |
[53:45] | I hadn’t noticed. | 我都没注意 |
[53:47] | Here. | 给 |
[53:48] | Have yourself a mask. | 你戴上面具 |
[53:51] | All the kids have them. | 大家都戴着它 |
[53:57] | Good seeing you, Mr. T. | 很高兴见到你 塔博特先生 |
[53:59] | – You too, Troy. – Mm-hmm. | -我也是 特洛伊 -好的 |
[54:00] | – Thanks for coming. – Any time. | -谢谢你能来 -荣幸 |
[54:33] | Hey, sheriff. It’s Reddick. | 警长 我是雷迪克 |
[54:34] | I have eyes on Denver’s missing wheels. | 我找到丹佛丢失的车了 |
[54:42] | Copy that, Iris. What’s your location? | 收到 艾丽斯 地点是哪 |
[54:47] | Deputy Reddick, location, please. | 雷迪克警官 请告诉我你的位置 |
[54:56] | I’m at the church, in pursuit of potential suspect. | 我在教堂这 追捕潜在逃犯 |
[55:06] | Reddick, do not pursue without backup. | 雷迪克 不要在后援没到的时候单独行动 |
[55:19] | Copy that, sheriff. | 收到 警长 |
[55:22] | Come back, Reddick. | 雷迪克 回来 |
[55:23] | Deputy Reddick. | 雷迪克警官 |
[55:25] | Reddick, report. | 雷迪克 请回答 |
[55:27] | – It’s starting. – Shit. | -开始了 -操 |
[55:39] | – Hey, shitheads. Get in here. – Freezing as fuck, dude. | -混蛋们 进来 -冻死了 |
[55:42] | Looked like old man Talbott scared the shit out of you. | 看来老塔博特把你吓坏了 |
[55:44] | Talbott doesn’t scare anyone, bro. | 兄弟 塔博特能吓得到谁 |
[55:46] | You kidding me? Oh, yeah? What you talking about? | 你在逗我吗 你在说什么 |
[55:47] | – You’re a tough guy, huh? – Yeah, hit me, man. | -你是个硬汉吗 -对 你打我一拳 |
[55:48] | I’ll throw you down the St… | 我要把你扔到街上 |
[55:50] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[55:52] | Tell you what, Mr. Troy. | 这样吧 特洛伊先生 |
[55:54] | You and your shithead five can make a healthy donation | 你们这5个混蛋可以给今晚的活动 |
[55:58] | to tonight’s cause, | 捐些钱 |
[56:00] | or I can call that nice deputy Reddick, | 或者我打电话给友善的雷迪克警官 |
[56:03] | and she can read you and your rights. | 让她来给你们普及一下你们的合法权益 |
[56:05] | What do you think? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[56:07] | Pay up. | 赶紧付钱 |
[56:12] | Get it out. Get it out. Hurry up. | 拿出来 拿出来 快点 |
[56:15] | This isn’t so bad. | 这没有那么糟哎 |
[56:16] | Are you insane? I can’t stand this. | 你疯了吗 我受不了这个 |
[56:19] | Can’t stand what? | 受不了什么 |
[56:20] | You haven’t opened your eyes since… | 你就没睁开过你的眼睛 |
[56:33] | Maybe we should go back. | 也许我们该回去了 |
[56:35] | I thought you wanted to be scared. | 我以为你想被吓 |
[56:54] | I don’t want to be here anymore! | 我不想待在这里了 |
[56:58] | – Here. Help her. I’ll get him. – I want to go! | -这里 帮帮她 我带着他 -我想走了 |
[57:00] | What about your candy? | 你的糖果怎么办 |
[57:02] | I don’t care about the candy! I want to go! | 我不在乎什么糖果 我想走了 |
[57:17] | There’s not much sense in my going to church. | 我去教堂没什么意义 |
[57:20] | God, this movie’s boring. | 我天 这电影太无聊了 |
[57:22] | – Give me some colors. – Are you serious? | -来点有颜色的看看 -你认真的吗 |
[57:23] | I knew we should’ve gone in the goddamn maze, man. | 我就知道我们该去那该死的迷宫的 |
[57:26] | – Yeah. – Fuck that. | -是啊 -去他妈的 |
[57:26] | – It would’ve been way more fun. – Fuck that. | -肯定好玩多了 -去他妈的 |
[57:27] | Me and the cool kids over here are gonna go… | 我和那些酷小孩会去 |
[57:29] | Man, you are such a little bitch. | 兄弟 你真是个小娘们 |
[57:31] | You guys want to go out to the fucking maze? | 你们想去那个该死的迷宫吗 |
[57:32] | No, no… | 不不 |
[57:33] | – Really? – Better than this shit show. | -当真 -比这屎电影可好多了 |
[57:35] | You’ll be all right. | 你没事的 |
[57:37] | No, no. No hard feelings. That’s fine. | 不不不 别往心里去 没事的 |
[57:39] | – See you later, man. – We’ll see you later, pumpkin. | -待会儿见 -待会儿见 小南瓜 |
[57:41] | Enjoy the fun in this piece of shit. | 享受这一坨屎一样的东西 |
[57:44] | Stop it. You’re acting like a child! | 打住 你跟个小孩一样幼稚 |
[57:46] | They’re coming for you. | 他们朝你来了 |
[57:49] | Look! There comes one of them now. | 看 他们其中一个已经来了 |
[58:09] | – Denver, sheriff. – Hey. | -丹佛 警长 -嗨 |
[58:12] | Quite a posse you’ve got going on there, | 你的队伍真庞大啊 |
[58:14] | but the first movie’s started. | 但是第一部电影已经开始了 |
[58:16] | You seen Reddick? | 你见到雷迪克了吗 |
[58:17] | Yeah. She went around back to check the maze. | 是的 她绕到后面去检查迷宫了 |
[58:20] | Wan, Slater, take the street. | 万 斯莱特 你们去街上 |
[58:21] | Denver, let’s check the cemetery. | 丹佛 我们去检查墓地 |
[58:23] | – Something wrong? – Just be careful. | -发生什么了吗 -反正小心点 |
[58:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[58:29] | Get my shotgun is what I’ll do. | 我要做的就是拿上我的散弹枪 |
[58:32] | Just got to wait for… | 只需要等等 |
[58:33] | Greg, wait! | 格雷格 等等 |
[58:38] | What’s wrong? Did you hurt yourself? | 怎么了 你伤到自己了吗 |
[58:49] | Greg, it’s the clown. | 格雷格 是小丑 |
[58:51] | Different clothes. | 不同的衣服 |
[58:52] | Then it’s a different clown. | 那就是不同的小丑 |
[58:54] | He has a knife. | 他有一把刀 |
[58:58] | It’s fake, Greg. Look. He works here. | 是假的 格雷格 看 他在这里工作 |
[59:01] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[59:04] | Stay here. I’ll show you. | 待在这里 我证明给你看 |
[59:06] | No! Don’t! | 不 别去 |
[59:20] | You’re scaring the boy. | 你吓到那孩子了 |
[59:26] | It’s okay, Greg. | 没事的 格雷格 |
[59:28] | He’s gonna let us pass. | 他会让我们走的 |
[59:35] | Greg! Wait! | 格雷格 等会儿 |
[59:36] | There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 这没啥害怕的 |
[59:39] | Greg! | 格雷格 |
[59:49] | See? He’s gone. | 看吧 他走了 |
[59:50] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:00:08] | Come on. Come on. | 快走 快 |
[1:00:09] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[1:00:13] | There’s Greg. | 格雷格在这 |
[1:00:16] | It’s Trick, Nicky. We got to get out of here. | 是特里克 尼基 我们得离开这里 |
[1:00:18] | You’ve been drinking Greg’s kool-aid? | 你一直在喝格雷格的酷爱饮料吗 |
[1:00:21] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[1:00:23] | Oh, my nose. Oh, I think she broke my nose. | 我的鼻子 她好像打断我鼻子了 |
[1:00:32] | – No. Let’s go back. – This is the way out. | -不 我们往回走吧 -这是出去的路 |
[1:00:33] | Let’s just around him. We’re almost there. | 我们绕过去就行了 都快到了 |
[1:00:57] | Trick. | 特里克 |
[1:01:00] | Run! Run! | 跑 赶紧跑 |
[1:01:09] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[1:01:14] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[1:01:24] | It’s Trick. | 是特里克 |
[1:01:26] | Moviegoers at the church, families in the maze. | 影迷们在教堂里 一些家庭在迷宫里 |
[1:01:28] | It’s like a killing ground. We got to warn them. | 这就像一个屠杀场 我们必须警告他们 |
[1:01:30] | Wan, Slater, | 万 斯莱特 |
[1:01:30] | we found Reddick’s body in the fire escape. | 我们在防火梯找到了雷迪克的尸体 |
[1:01:32] | Call it in. Denver, wait! | 叫人来 丹佛 等会儿 |
[1:01:35] | I need bodies to lock down the church | 我需要人手把教堂 |
[1:01:36] | and the crime scene around Reddick… now! | 和雷迪克周围的犯罪现场封锁住 立刻 |
[1:02:21] | Wait up, guys! | 大家等等 |
[1:02:31] | Get out of here! | 离开这里 |
[1:02:32] | Tell everybody you see to go. | 告诉所有你见到的人赶紧走 |
[1:02:34] | There’s been a murder. | 这有一起谋杀 |
[1:02:55] | Sheriff, it’s me. | 警长 是我 |
[1:02:57] | Jesus, Slater. Stay here. | 天啊 斯莱特 待在这里 |
[1:03:00] | Alone? | 一个人吗 |
[1:03:01] | Keep it together, Slater. | 振作起来 斯莱特 |
[1:03:11] | Sweetie, you got to run. | 亲爱的 你得跑啊 |
[1:03:11] | I can’t carry you anymore! | 我不能一直抱着你啊 |
[1:03:12] | – No! I can’t! I’m scared! – It’s okay. | -不 不行 我害怕 -没事的 |
[1:03:15] | Greg, wait! | 格雷格 等等 |
[1:03:17] | – Greg! – lt’s Trick! He’s here. | -格雷格 -是特里克 他在这里 |
[1:03:20] | Greg! | 格雷格 |
[1:03:21] | Nicky! | 尼基 |
[1:03:24] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[1:03:39] | Human after all. | 凡人罢了 |
[1:03:43] | Denver. | 丹佛 |
[1:03:45] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:03:58] | Fuck me. | 妈的 |
[1:03:59] | – Shit! – I could’ve killed you, Tal. | -该死 -我差点把你杀了 塔尔 |
[1:04:02] | That makes two of us, sheriff. | 彼此彼此 警长 |
[1:04:04] | What the hell is going on? | 到底他妈的发生了什么 |
[1:04:06] | Look, we’ve got trouble. | 听着 我们有麻烦了 |
[1:04:10] | Deputy Reddick is dead. | 副警长雷迪克死了 |
[1:04:12] | Iris? | 艾丽斯 |
[1:04:14] | I need to lock down the church. | 我需要把教堂封锁住 |
[1:04:15] | Any one of your costumed moviegoers could be her killer. | 任何一个穿戏服的影迷都有可能是杀手 |
[1:04:18] | Is it him… Trick Weaver? | 是他吗 特里克·韦弗 |
[1:04:21] | I think so, Tal. | 我认为是的 塔尔 |
[1:04:25] | Let’s go find that little sumbitch. | 咱一起找那狗娘养的吧 |
[1:04:32] | Let’s take a look at that arm. | 看看手怎么样了 |
[1:04:51] | Could’ve been worse. You got lucky. | 可能更糟的 你还算幸运 |
[1:04:52] | I don’t feel lucky. | 我可不觉得幸运 |
[1:04:59] | – There we go! – Troy! | -我们来了 -特洛伊 |
[1:05:00] | Troy! | 特洛伊 |
[1:05:02] | Trick Weaver’s back. | 特里克·韦弗回来了 |
[1:05:03] | Oh. Hey, Cheryl. What? | 谢丽尔 什么 |
[1:05:05] | Trick Weaver is back. | 特里克·韦弗回来了 |
[1:05:08] | Trick? | 特里克 |
[1:05:08] | Troy, come on! | 特洛伊 走了 |
[1:05:13] | Hey, yo! Wait up! | 等我 |
[1:05:15] | Let’s get outta here. | 我们离开这里吧 |
[1:05:16] | Yeah. Let’s get outta here. | 是啊 离开这里吧 |
[1:05:19] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:05:20] | Come on. Okay. | 走吧 好的 |
[1:05:26] | Deputies are on their way. Shut down the movie. | 警官们正在赶来 把电影关掉 |
[1:05:29] | The last thing I want is Trick taking a hostage, | 千万别让特里克挟持到人质 |
[1:05:31] | So go easy. | 所以 有条不紊地来 |
[1:05:32] | I always go easy. | 我一直有条不紊 |
[1:05:34] | No, you don’t. | 不 你才没有 |
[1:05:41] | All right. Come on, guys. | 好了 赶紧 大家 |
[1:05:44] | Everybody hurry up. | 大家都抓紧 |
[1:05:48] | Everyone get in. | 都快进来 |
[1:05:53] | – Get them to the hospital. – Okay. | -带他们去医院 -好 |
[1:05:57] | Detective Den… | 丹警官 |
[1:05:59] | Mike… kill him this time. | 迈克 这次杀了他 |
[1:06:16] | Got your ass now, Trick. | 逮到你了 特里克 |
[1:06:18] | I’m coming for you, you son of a bitch! | 老子来了 你个狗娘养的 |
[1:06:35] | Everybody down! | 所有人趴下 |
[1:06:38] | Well, if you’re coming, come on. | 好吧 既然你要来 来吧 |
[1:06:42] | Get in. | 进来 |
[1:06:50] | Sumbitch. | 混蛋 |
[1:07:22] | What are you doing? Go after him. | 你在做什么 跟上他 |
[1:07:23] | Not without you. Come on. | 一起去 走吧 |
[1:07:32] | Slater. | 斯莱特 |
[1:07:37] | – Call it in. – Sheriff, we saw him. | -叫人来 -警长 我们看见他了 |
[1:07:39] | He’s headed back into the maze. | 他重新回到迷宫里了 |
[1:07:41] | Copy that. We’re on our way. | 收到 我们马上到 |
[1:07:43] | Secure the church. Check everyone. | 保护住教堂 检查每个人 |
[1:07:45] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:07:49] | Troy Meeks is in the maze. | 特洛伊·米克斯在迷宫里 |
[1:07:51] | There’s lots of people still in the maze, Mike. | 很多人仍然在迷宫里 迈克 |
[1:07:53] | But Troy’s the only one who stabbed him four years ago. | 但是特洛伊是唯一一个四年前捅过他的人 |
[1:07:55] | You think he’s here for Troy? | 你觉得他是冲特洛伊来的吗 |
[1:07:57] | He here’s for anyone who slighted him… | 他冲所有轻视过他的人来的 |
[1:07:59] | You, me, Troy, talbott… | 你 我 特洛伊 塔博特 |
[1:08:00] | And anyone we care about. | 还有任何我们在乎的人 |
[1:08:16] | Everyone leave the maze now. | 所有人立刻离开迷宫 |
[1:08:18] | Hey, had a little too much, pig boy? | 玩太过了吗 小猪男孩 |
[1:08:21] | You up, man? | 醒着吗 兄弟 |
[1:08:22] | Piggy went to the market. | 小猪去集市 |
[1:08:23] | Yo. Be ready, dudes. | 准备好 兄弟们 |
[1:08:25] | He’s gonna jump up at any moment, I’m telling you. | 他随时都会跳起来 我话就摆在这 |
[1:08:29] | Troy, you got to come with us. | 特洛伊 你得跟我们走 |
[1:08:34] | Whoa. That… that was there. We were just… we were just… | 他本来就在那 我们只是 |
[1:08:37] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[1:08:39] | What? | 什么 |
[1:08:40] | Trick Weaver’s back. | 特里克·韦弗回来了 |
[1:08:43] | No. | 不 |
[1:08:45] | I mean, no way. Trick’s dead. | 不可能 特里克已经死了 |
[1:08:47] | He’s not dead. He’s here. | 他没有死 他在这里 |
[1:08:49] | And we think he’s here for you. | 我们觉得他是冲你来的 |
[1:08:50] | Me? Why me? | 我吗 为什么是我 |
[1:08:52] | You stabbed him four years ago. | 你四年前捅过他 |
[1:08:53] | But l… | 但是我 |
[1:08:58] | Trick doesn’t think that, does he? | 特里克不会那样觉得吧 |
[1:09:00] | Why wouldn’t he think that? | 他为什么不那样认为 |
[1:09:05] | Cause, uh… | 因为 |
[1:09:11] | Cause I… I didn’t really do it. | 因为 我其实没有那样做 |
[1:09:16] | See, I-l mean, I didn’t even punch him. | 瞧 我的意思是 我打都没打过他 |
[1:09:17] | That was Dan and the other guys. I was just… | 是丹和其他人 我只是 |
[1:09:19] | You stabbed him with that fire poker. | 你用火钳捅了他 |
[1:09:21] | Troy, that’s what you told us. | 特洛伊 那是你告诉我们的 |
[1:09:23] | Right, but… S-she didn’t remember doing it. | 对 但是 她不记得做了那件事 |
[1:09:25] | She was in shock, see? And I just… | 她被吓坏了 懂吗 我只是 |
[1:09:28] | I just figured since she didn’t remember… | 我就想既然她不记得了 |
[1:09:30] | That maybe I should tell everybody it was me. | 也许我该告诉所有人是我干的 |
[1:09:36] | For her sake, I mean. | 为了保护她 我的意思是 |
[1:09:37] | Who didn’t remember? | 谁不记得了 |
[1:09:42] | Cheryl stabbed Trick with that poker. | 是谢丽尔用火钳捅了特里克 |
[1:09:44] | He saw her do it, too. | 他也看见了是她做的 |
[1:09:47] | The hospital. | 去医院 |
[1:09:49] | You don’t think he really wants to hurt me, do you? | 你不觉得他会真的想伤害我 是吧 |
[1:09:50] | Hey, what about me?! | 我怎么办 |
[1:09:51] | Am I… am I gonna live?! | 我会活着吗 |
[1:09:55] | Nicole Taylor? | 妮科尔·泰勒 |
[1:10:05] | Hey, I’m gonna go check on my dad. | 我要去看看我爸 |
[1:10:07] | Of course. We’ll be here. | 当然 我们一直在这里 |
[1:10:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:10:22] | I’ll be back, kiddo. | 我马上回来 小孩儿 |
[1:10:26] | Mom and dad will be here soon, okay? | 妈妈和爸爸马上就到 好吗 |
[1:10:39] | I remember the day mom left. | 我记得妈妈离开的那天 |
[1:10:43] | You asked me… if I thought you were a good dad. | 你问我 是不是觉得你是个好爸爸 |
[1:10:59] | Well… l wish I could tell you that, but… | 好吧 我希望我可以告诉你 但是 |
[1:11:05] | I know things were bad after mom left, | 我知道在妈妈离开后事情都很糟糕 |
[1:11:07] | but… she didn’t just leave you. | 但是 她不止是离开了你 |
[1:11:11] | She left me too. | 她也离开了我 |
[1:11:15] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要对我这样 |
[1:11:18] | I need you, daddy. | 我需要你 爸爸 |
[1:11:20] | I-I’m alone, and… I don’t know what I would do without you. | 我很孤单 我不知道没有你我该怎么办 |
[1:11:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:11:33] | I wish… | 我希望 |
[1:11:35] | I wish there was something I can do. | 我多希望我可以帮上忙 |
[1:11:41] | But if… if you want to know… | 但你要知道 |
[1:11:53] | You’ve been the best dad I could ever ask for. | 你是最好的父亲 |
[1:11:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:12:24] | No. No. No. | 不 不 |
[1:12:27] | No. No. | 不 不要 |
[1:12:30] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[1:12:31] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[1:12:37] | No. | 不 |
[1:12:41] | Dad. Oh, daddy. | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:12:45] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:13:09] | The power’s been cut! | 电路被切断了 |
[1:13:10] | – Emergency lights? – They’re out. | -应急照明 -他们出来了 |
[1:13:11] | What the hell? What happened? | 我的天啊 怎么搞的 |
[1:13:14] | I | 我 |
[1:13:15] | – I’ll find Cheryl. – She’ll be with her dad. | -我要找到谢丽尔 -她在她爸爸那里 |
[1:13:18] | Helen! | 海伦 |
[1:13:19] | Help me. | 救我 |
[1:13:20] | Lock down the E.R. | 封锁急诊室 |
[1:13:21] | – I’ll come with you. – Wait here. | -我跟你一起 -别动 |
[1:13:24] | Mitch, we need a perimeter around the E.R., now! | 米奇 在急诊室四周拉起警戒线 |
[1:13:27] | All right, sheriff. Let’s get you stitched… | 来 警长 我帮你缝合 |
[1:13:30] | Sheriff? | 警长 |
[1:13:32] | Nurse? Code red! | 护士 红色警报 |
[1:13:35] | What if we’re too late? | 我们好像来晚了 |
[1:13:36] | Slater, keep it together. | 斯莱特 振作点 |
[1:13:38] | How? How am I supposed to do that? | 怎么振作 我该怎么做 |
[1:13:40] | He’s always a step ahead of us. | 他总是先我们一步 |
[1:13:41] | It’s not normal. It’s not human. | 这不正常 这不是人类 |
[1:13:57] | Hey. You’re injured. You should be in the E.R. | 你受伤了 你应该待在急诊室 |
[1:14:00] | Cheryl, you, me… That’s what he wants. | 他要的是谢丽尔 你 还有我 |
[1:14:06] | That’s why he’s doing this. | 这才是他的目的 |
[1:14:10] | Do us all a favor. Don’t make it easy for him. | 帮我们一个忙 别让他得逞 |
[1:14:13] | Hold still, sheriff. | 别动 警长 |
[1:14:14] | – Go with him. – You’re bleeding out. | -跟上他 -你在流血 |
[1:14:17] | – I’ll get the doctor. – No. Go with Denver. | -我去叫医生 -不用 跟上丹佛 |
[1:14:19] | I’m sorry, sheriff. | 抱歉 警长 |
[1:14:20] | But I’d rather save you than die with him. | 但我更想救你 而不是跟他去死 |
[1:14:44] | Fuck, this kid likes pumpkins. | 操 这孩子喜欢南瓜 |
[1:15:29] | Wait. Wait. | 等下 等下 |
[1:15:38] | The little shit’s been at this for a while. | 这小混蛋做这些有段时间了 |
[1:15:50] | Trick, don’t. | 特里克 住手 |
[1:17:01] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[1:17:02] | This is his moment. | 这是他的时刻 |
[1:17:05] | We shot him. Cheryl stabbed him. | 我们开枪打了他 谢丽尔捅了他 |
[1:17:09] | Stabbed him? | 捅了他 |
[1:17:22] | Trick! | 特里克 |
[1:17:36] | It was me. | 是我 |
[1:17:41] | Now what? | 现在要怎样 |
[1:17:47] | Spin the knife. | 转动匕首吧 |
[1:17:58] | I shot you. | 我开枪打了你 |
[1:18:00] | Okay? | 对吧 |
[1:18:01] | Tonight, back then. | 今晚 和之前 |
[1:18:03] | It was me, you dickhead. | 是我 你个混蛋 |
[1:18:05] | There’s no need to spin. Keep them out of this. | 没必要转匕首 别把她们扯进来 |
[1:18:09] | I’m the one who’s been dogging you all these years. | 是我这些年一直在追捕你 |
[1:18:12] | I’m the one who’s gonna keep dogging you till it’s done. | 我也会一直追捕你 直到将你就地正法 |
[1:18:15] | Choose me, you get to keep stalking Halloween for all of time, | 选我 你就可以一直在万圣节杀人 |
[1:18:18] | like the demon you want to be. | 就像你想成为的恶魔一样 |
[1:18:25] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:18:34] | Thing is… | 真相是 |
[1:18:37] | You? | 你 |
[1:18:41] | You’re not some supernatural evil. | 你才不是什么超自然的魔鬼 |
[1:18:47] | You’re just a narcissistic… | 你就是个自恋的 |
[1:19:22] | Trick! | 特里克 |
[1:19:42] | No! | 不 |
[1:19:58] | Denver… he’s still alive. | 丹佛 他还活着 |
[1:20:05] | I’m so cold. | 我好冷 |
[1:20:07] | Smooth Jonny in the house! | 圆滑乔尼来了 |
[1:20:26] | Got you. | 抓住你了 |
[1:21:00] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[1:21:02] | My god, Mike. | 天呐 迈克 |
[1:21:05] | Don’t turn your back on them. | 别背对他们 |
[1:21:10] | What the… who are you? | 搞什么 你们是谁 |
[1:21:14] | Stay back, both of you. | 你俩 退后 |
[1:21:19] | Stay back. Stay back. | 退后 退后 |
[1:21:22] | Slater, watch yourself! | 斯莱特 小心点 |
[1:21:23] | Got your back. Check on Denver. | 我盯着 看下丹佛 |
[1:21:26] | Oh, god. Look at me. | 天啊 看着我 |
[1:21:29] | All right. | 没事 |
[1:21:30] | Okay. All right. All right. | 好的 没事 |
[1:21:33] | Slater, get a doctor! | 斯莱特 叫医生 |
[1:21:35] | Hey, wan? Buddy. | 万 伙计 |
[1:22:02] | I used to work at a cop bar, | 我在警察酒吧工作过 |
[1:22:04] | and that is cop porn. | 这是警察所谓的色情 |
[1:22:07] | You. | 是你 |
[1:22:08] | Hey, pumpkin. | 南瓜 |
[1:22:10] | Next round’s on me. | 下一轮我请客 |
[1:22:18] | Hey. Did you see him? Where’d he go? | 你看到他了吗 他去哪了 |
[1:22:19] | Of course I saw him, shithead. That’s why I swerved. | 当然啊白痴 要不我干嘛急转弯 |
[1:22:25] | I shot you in the maze. | 我在迷宫开枪打了你 |
[1:23:14] | You were all Trick? | 你们都是特里克 |
[1:23:19] | People want a monster that they can fear and hate, | 人们想要一个能让他们恐惧和憎恨的怪物 |
[1:23:23] | something evil that makes sense | 一些在生活中随机出现的 |
[1:23:25] | out of the random horrors of their lives. | 邪恶的东西 |
[1:23:29] | That’s our trick. | 那就是我们的诡计 |
[1:23:31] | That’s what we give to you. | 是我们给你的 |
[1:23:33] | That’s what we’ll keep giving to everyone. | 也是我们一直给大家的 |
[1:23:38] | Consider it a… public service. | 就算是 公众服务吧 |
[1:23:45] | You believed we were the devil. | 你相信我们是魔鬼 |
[1:23:49] | Most grounded cop on the planet. | 地球上最脚踏实地的警察 |
[1:23:52] | If you can believe, anyone can. | 只要你信了 任何人都会信 |
[1:24:03] | Man, you just don’t get it. | 你就是不明白 |
[1:24:05] | You’re dying. | 你要死了 |
[1:24:09] | And when you’re dead, you’re dead. | 你死了就死了 |
[1:24:14] | But after tonight… | 但今晚之后 |
[1:24:17] | We’ll grow. | 我们变厉害了 |
[1:24:19] | And we’ll grow more next year | 明年会更厉害 |
[1:24:21] | and the year after that… And the year after that. | 日复一日 年复一年 |
[1:24:31] | All the sheep want to believe the lie. | 胆小鬼们都愿意相信谎言 |
[1:24:37] | They need it. | 他们需要谎言 |
[1:24:44] | ‘Cause the truth is… | 因为实际上 |
[1:24:46] | No one needs a reason to be evil. | 邪恶不需要理由 |
[1:25:10] | We do this because we can. | 我们这么做是因为我们有能力 |
[1:25:13] | Because we’re good at it. | 因为我们擅长这个 |
[1:25:16] | Now, I’d love to stay and watch you die, | 我本想待在这看着你死掉 |
[1:25:24] | but, uh…I really need to go find Cheryl. | 但是 我得去找谢丽尔了 |
[1:25:38] | Denver! | 丹佛 |
[1:25:39] | Denver! | 丹佛 |
[1:25:43] | W-where is he? | 他哪去了 |
[1:25:48] | Denver! | 丹佛 |
[1:25:49] | Hey. Denver. | 丹佛 |
[1:25:51] | Get help! | 快去叫人 |
[1:25:56] | Denver? | 丹佛 |
[1:25:57] | Denver? | 丹佛 |
[1:25:58] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[1:26:00] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[1:26:02] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:26:04] | Stay with me. Stay with me. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[1:26:07] | Denver! | 丹佛 |
[1:26:09] | Stay with me! Stay with me! | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[1:26:11] | If you die, he wins. | 你要是死了 他就赢了 |
[1:26:14] | You want that? | 你想让他赢吗 |
[1:26:19] | God! | 天啊 |
[1:26:21] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[1:26:22] | Get a stretcher out here now! | 快拿担架来 |
[1:26:24] | Did you see him? Where did he go? | 你看到他了吗 他去哪了 |
[1:26:28] | There was… there was blood, but… but no body. | 我只看到血迹 没看到有人 |
[1:26:32] | He… he just disappeared. | 他 他就那么消失了 |
[1:26:34] | He… he was gone, just… just like before. | 他消失了 就像之前一样 |
[1:26:37] | Like… some sort of Halloween nightmare. | 就像那种万圣节的噩梦一样 |
[1:26:56] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[1:28:12] | I just need to find my walkie. I don’t even need to… | 我只需要找到我的对讲机 我真的不需要 |
[1:28:14] | Listen, if you don’t calm down, | 听着 如果不你冷静一点 |
[1:28:16] | I’m gonna have my anesthesiologist come in here | 我会让我的麻醉师过来 |
[1:28:18] | and knock your ass out. | 给你打一针 |
[1:28:19] | Slater, over here. | 斯莱特 过来 |
[1:28:23] | Where’s… where’s wan? | 万在哪呢 |
[1:28:24] | Sheriff, I’m so sorry. | 警长 很抱歉 |
[1:28:25] | Wan’s dead. | 万死了 |
[1:28:28] | We were attacked. | 我们被袭击了 |
[1:28:30] | And Denver? | 那丹佛呢 |
[1:28:32] | Multiple stab wounds to the chest. | 胸部多处被刺伤 |
[1:28:34] | He’s not gonna make it. | 他撑不过去的 |
[1:28:41] | What about Trick? | 那特里克呢 |
[1:28:42] | He’s gone. | 他逃了 |
[1:29:58] | You. | 是你 |
[1:30:00] | You killed them. | 是你杀了他们 |
[1:30:03] | You… you hurt me. | 是你 你伤害了我 |
[1:31:04] | I guess your back really is broken. | 我猜你的背一定是坏了 |
[1:31:07] | I hope that hurt, you fuck. | 我希望那痛死你 你个屌毛 |
[1:31:11] | You and all the others like you killed my dad, | 你和你的同伙杀了我爸爸 |
[1:31:16] | killed Denver… | 杀了丹佛 |
[1:31:30] | Fuck you… And fuck your friends. | 去你妈的 还有你该死的朋友 |
[1:31:35] | I stopped you last time, too. | 上次也是我阻止了你 |
[1:31:37] | I know your secret. | 我知道你的秘密 |
[1:31:39] | You’re nothing. | 你并没有超能力 |
[1:31:43] | And this time, you’re really… | 这次 你是真的 |
[1:31:48] | Dead. | 死了 |
[1:32:00] | One… | 我们 |
[1:32:04] | Of… | 之 |
[1:32:07] | Us. | 一 |
[1:32:40] | Here’s another one. | 这是另一个 |
[1:32:47] | What do you mean, another one? | 你什么意思 另一个 |
[1:32:51] | Trick is a “they,” not a “he.” | 特里克是一群人 不是一个人 |
[1:33:10] | And you’re one of them, slater. | 你是他们之一 斯莱特 |
[1:33:11] | What? | 什么 |
[1:33:14] | What do you mean, “one of them”? | “他们之一”是什么意思 |
[1:33:16] | You know me. Sheriff, I’m not… | 你知道的 警长 我不是 |
[1:34:06] | And here’s the latest on that strange murder spree in Benton. | 现播报本顿县惊悚谋杀狂欢案的最新消息 |
[1:34:10] | Police say at least three different individuals | 据警方报道那个杀手至少是由 |
[1:34:12] | posed as one single killer. | 三个人假扮成的 |
[1:34:15] | But get this… | 但换个角度 |
[1:34:19] | And this beat goes on. | 按照这个节奏下去 |
[1:34:22] | And on and on. | 不停地 |
[1:34:24] | – Two of us won’t do. – I know. | -我们两个做不了 -我知道 |
[1:34:26] | Our numbers need to grow and grow and grow. | 我们的成员需要不断扩充 扩充 扩充 |
[1:34:28] | – Unstoppable. – Up there. | -势不可挡 -他来了 |
[1:35:09] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:35:19] | So we move south. | 所以我们向南走 |
[1:35:22] | All right. This way? | 好的 这条路 |
[1:35:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:35:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:35:28] | I’m gonna say this every day, because every day, | 我每天都会问你 因为每天 |
[1:35:32] | I want you to know you have a choice… | 我都想让你知道 你有选择权 |
[1:35:34] | And every day, I’ll give you the same answer. | 那每天 我都给你相同的答案 |
[1:35:37] | I’m coming with you. | 我会跟你一起 |
[1:35:39] | Three tricks are dead. | 三个特里克已经死了 |
[1:35:41] | But he… they… Want it to look supernatural. | 但是他 他们 想要看起来是超自然的 |
[1:35:47] | They found like minds to join their little cult before. | 他们之前找到志趣相同的人加入他们 |
[1:35:49] | And they’ll find new recruits. | 以后也会招纳新人 |
[1:35:52] | Probably already have. | 也许已经在招了 |
[1:35:55] | But we find them. | 但是我们要找出他们 |
[1:35:57] | And we will. | 我们会的 |
[1:36:01] | I got shotgun. | 副驾驶是我的 |