英文名称:pathology
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[00:33] | Get outta here. | 我才不信呢 |
[00:35] | Why, most women at one time or another faked it. | 不懂了吧 大多数女人都曾经假装过哦 |
[00:39] | Well, they haven’t faked it with me. | 嗯 但是还没女人需要在我面前假装 |
[00:42] | Ohh, right right, I forgot, you’re a man. | 噢 对了对了 差点忘了 你是个男人 |
[00:47] | You don’t think that I could tell the difference? | 你以为我分不出真假高潮? |
[00:51] | Oh, Ohh, Ohh… | 哦 哦…哦…… |
[00:58] | Hey, you ok? | 嘿!你还好吧? |
[00:59] | Oh, Ohh, Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, Ohh… Ohh, right there! Yes! Yes! | 哦 哦……对!对!对!哦 哦…哦…… 就是那儿!对!对! |
[01:11] | Ohh, Ohhh… | 哦…哦…… |
[01:16] | I want what she’s having. Yeah, we’re going to hell. | 我也要跟她一样爽 好吧 我们都得下地狱 |
[01:44] | Fuck me, please. | 上我吧 来嘛 |
[01:48] | You’re bad. I’m gonna be late for my flight. | 你真坏 我要赶不上飞机了 |
[01:53] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[01:56] | – I can not see you for three whole months. – Don’t be a baby. | – 我无法整整三个月都不见你 – 别孩子气了 |
[02:00] | – I love you. – Careful, I may just marry you and ruin your life. | – 我爱你 – 小心哦 我可能要娶你而且毁了你的生活 |
[02:07] | You better… | 说话要算数… |
[02:10] | Fine, go be with your… | 好吧 去找你的那些… |
[02:15] | dead people, Doctor. | 挂掉的人 医生 |
[02:18] | Figuring out how they die is gonna help people. | 查明他们挂掉的原因是能够帮助很多人的 |
[02:22] | Your hands are so cold. | 你的手好凉 |
[02:28] | Time’s gonna feel like nothing ok. | 我去去就回 安心吧 |
[02:31] | I miss you already. | 我已经开始挂念你了 |
[02:37] | – Love you. – And I love you. | – 我爱你 – 我也爱你 |
[03:50] | T..Ted Gray? | 泰..泰德 格雷? |
[03:52] | – Ben Stravinsky. – I am. Ben Stravinsky. | – 本 斯特拉文斯基 – 我就是本 斯特拉文斯基 |
[03:56] | – Take it you’ll be showing me around? – Ted Gray, I’m all over it. | – 就是你要带我参观? – 泰德 格雷 包在我身上 |
[04:02] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[04:03] | County morgue. Ze real banana. | 地区停尸房超重要的场所 |
[04:08] | If you check out from any unnatural or | 如果你想找整个市区内任何非正常死亡 |
[04:10] | unexplained cause within the city limits will end up here. | 或者无法解释的死亡人口 来这儿就对了 |
[04:16] | As resident we get full access. | 这儿完全对住院实习生开放 |
[04:23] | Ah right. This it Pathology Room No. 1. | 啊对了 这是一号解剖室 |
[04:27] | It’s been pretty slow lately, but holiday season’s around the corner, it should hopefully pick up. | 最近这里的活干的挺慢 不过节日快到了 他们应该会赶点工 |
[04:34] | Certain people around here couldn’t possibly be anymore annoying. | 这儿有些人超讨厌 |
[04:41] | Beg your pardon? | 有事吗? |
[04:46] | – Oh no. – What? | – 噢 不 – 怎么了? |
[04:48] | Some of these guys last year, they decided that… | 去年他们有几个人开始相信… |
[04:51] | …they were gonna be God’s gift to this place. | …他们将会是上帝赐给这儿的礼物 |
[04:56] | Hey, you have a girlfriend? | 嘿 你有女朋友么? |
[05:01] | As pathologists, we’ll learn the nature of disease and its causes… | 作为病理学家 我们将要研究疾病的本质 以及形成原因… |
[05:05] | its processes, development, consequences. | 它的过程、发展 以及后果 |
[05:08] | But far from more than that. I’d like to think that the pathologists has offered a window to God if you will. | 但是更进一步的 我认为病理学家开创了 一扇通向上帝的窗口 |
[05:16] | Now, it maybe said… | 现在 可能大家认为… |
[05:18] | the pathology is a study in all things human, save for the soul of course. | 病理学是一项关于人的各领域的研究 当然除灵魂领域之外 |
[05:24] | But it is in that particular branch of pathology known as forensics | 但是在法医鉴证学这一病理学的特殊分支里 |
[05:28] | that we will delve into what it means to be inhuman. | 我们将要探索何谓非人类和不人道 |
[05:31] | You will see the perversion… | 你们将会看到扭曲的… |
[05:34] | and the corruption of the flesh by all means unnatural. | 以及各种非正常原因导致损害的肉体 |
[05:38] | By violence. | 暴力 |
[05:40] | By toxins. | 毒物 |
[05:41] | By madness. | 疯狂 |
[05:43] | And then we will work backwards, always back… | 我们将会逆向摸索 一直到… |
[05:47] | To that original pristine design to determine the offending cause of death. | 找出最根本最原始的原因 以便查出真正的死因 |
[05:59] | Dr. Morris? | 莫里斯医生? |
[06:02] | – Oh, you’re… – Hi. | – 喔 你是… – 嗨 |
[06:05] | Dr. Stravinsky, I want you to hunt down Jake Gallo. | 斯特拉文斯基医生 帮我找到杰克 加洛 |
[06:08] | Tell him, I want to see him chop-chop. | 告诉他 我需要尽快见到他 |
[06:10] | Yes sir. | 好的先生 |
[06:13] | Ahh… quite a pleasure. I’ve heard a great deal about you. | 啊… 非常高兴见到你 我听说了你不少的事情 |
[06:16] | How was Africa? | 非洲之行怎么样? |
[06:18] | Was a challenge. Quite humbling though. | 是个挑战我在那很低调 |
[06:21] | – A very privileged year. – Indeed. | – 是非常有幸的一年 – 确实 |
[06:25] | I spoke to your future father-in-law this morning, he’s quite proud of you, you know. | 今天早上我和你未来岳父聊到了你 你知道 他很为你骄傲 |
[06:30] | And Gwendolyn. | 还有格温多琳 |
[06:33] | Have had the chance to see her since you’ve been home? | 回家后有机会见过她吗? |
[06:36] | – Only briefly. – Oh, that’s a pity. | – 少有机会 – 噢 真可惜 |
[06:40] | I have known that girl since she was barely out of braces. | 这孩子还在襁褓里我就认识她了 |
[06:43] | She’s become quite a woman. | 现在可是出落成大美女了 |
[06:46] | You are indeed privileged and evidently quite talented. | 你小子确实很走运 而且显然才华横溢 |
[06:50] | Dr. Morris. | 莫里斯医生 |
[06:52] | Dr. Gallo. | 加洛医生 |
[06:56] | I would like you to meet Dr. Gray. | 过来见见格雷医生 |
[07:00] | Hello Doctor Gray. | 哈喽 格雷医生 |
[07:03] | Ted comes to us top of his class from Harvard. | 泰德在哈佛是班里顶尖的学生 |
[07:06] | – Eighteen weeks at Bellview in New York city. – Ohh, patient? | – 在纽约市贝尔韦尤呆了18星期 – 噢 住院? |
[07:10] | Before being accepted in the UNICEF program in Legos, where he has been for the past four months. | 之后进入联合国儿童基金会在拉各斯(尼日利亚)的项目 过去4个月一直在那儿 |
[07:15] | Bleeding heart. I cut one of those in half this morning. | 血淋淋的心脏(译注:可能是暗指黑人) 我今天早上切开了一个 |
[07:20] | Jake is our young… star in residents. | 杰克是我们这儿实习生里年轻的… 明星 |
[07:24] | Single-handedly solved the Hordon family murders. | 独自一人查清了霍顿家族谋杀案 |
[07:27] | If it weren’t for a little student intership, I think the FBI would still be fingering around. | 如果不是弄了个实习生身份留在这里 估计早就被FBI挖走了 |
[07:32] | Damn. | 哇噢 |
[07:37] | I expect you two would get along quite well. | 我希望你们会相处融洽 |
[07:42] | Doctors, this is a simple case of kidney failure. | 医生们 这是个简单的肾衰竭案例 |
[07:45] | Blood in the urine, general swelling. | 尿血 全身浮肿 |
[07:48] | Hey, look at his skin. Looks like cheddar cheese. | 嘿 看看他的皮肤 看上去像切达奶酪 |
[07:51] | – Excuse me. Pardon my interject. – By all means. | – 对不起 打断一下 – 欢迎发表意见 |
[07:55] | – He may interject? – Given the boy’s medical history, I believe he died during a state of hypoxia and asthma attack. | – 他可以插话? – 从男孩病历来看 我相信他死于缺氧和哮喘发作 |
[08:01] | Fresh out of medical books. | 果然是刚从书堆里爬出来 |
[08:04] | Oh forgive me, that seems more like a hypercondural conclusion than an answer for the deceased. | 噢抱歉 但这看起来更像是不经大脑的结论 而不是给死人的交代 |
[08:08] | 11 year old boy, overweight. | 11岁男孩 肥胖 |
[08:10] | This last report, Daniel stated he’s been ridiculed at school for his weight. | 这份最后的报告里 丹尼尔声称他在学校 曾由于过于肥胖而被同学嘲笑 |
[08:14] | The weight he started gaining when he began taking Pediapred to treat an acute asthma condition. | 自从他由于急性哮喘病而服用 氢化波尼松 体重就开始上升 |
[08:20] | You’ll gonna notice there’s no trace of the steroid in blood or bladder. | 你会注意到 在他的血液或者膀胱中都 找不到类固醇的踪迹 |
[08:23] | – Blah blah blah blah blah. – Is there a problem? | – 尽扯些没用的东西 – 有什么问题吗? |
[08:27] | – Doctor please, continue. – He stop taking the steroid. | – 医生 请继续说 – 他停止了用药 |
[08:31] | In his mind the abuse he suffered from his peers for being fat was worse than the asthma itself. | 对他来说 被同学耻笑自己是胖子带来的痛苦 远比哮喘更难受 |
[08:36] | Finally during a field-trip to the zoo, he died from a severe attack. | 最后 在一次去动物园游玩时 他死于哮喘严重发作 |
[08:41] | One can’t disregard psychology when forming a diagnosis. | 在做诊断的时候 不应该小看心理学的作用 |
[08:50] | Ted Gray! Home Run! No question about it. Acute asthma. | 泰德 格雷!完胜! 毫无疑问了 是急性哮喘发作 |
[08:55] | Uhh… no. I think it’s coagulated nasal mucus. | 噢… 不 我认为是鼻涕结块引起的 |
[09:03] | Death by booger. | 死于鼻涕块 |
[09:11] | Sorry man, I didn’t see you there. | 抱歉哥们 没注意你在这儿 |
[09:16] | You wanted to know if there was a problem? | 想知道有什么问题? |
[09:20] | – There is one. We don’t like you. – That’s not a problem. | – 有一个问题 我们不喜欢你 – 这不是问题 |
[09:30] | Yeah, so I met Dr. Morris today. | 是啊 我今天见到莫里斯医生了 |
[09:34] | I think the guy still has a crush on you | 我觉得这人依然对你有意 |
[09:36] | or me. | 或者对我有意 |
[09:38] | Can’t be too sure. | 无法确定 |
[09:41] | Yeah, yeah I’m st.. of course I’m still excited. The place is beautiful. | 对啊 我还.. 当然我还兴奋着呢 这里很美 |
[09:46] | The school’s beautiful, everything’s beautiful. | 校园很美 一切都很美 |
[09:48] | You’re beautiful. | 你也很美 |
[10:00] | Hey, I gotta get up in four hours, you’re corrupting me. | 嘿 我4小时后就得起床了 你想我黑眼圈工作啊 |
[10:06] | Yeah, I love you too. Bye. | 嗯 我也爱你 白白 |
[10:18] | Alright everybody, gather around. | 好吧各位 集合一下 |
[10:20] | I want you to meet my friend Carl. | 我希望你们见见我的朋友卡尔 |
[10:23] | – Hello Carl. – Hey Carl. | – 哈喽 卡尔 – 嗨 卡尔 |
[10:26] | Now several weeks back, his doctors recorded that Carl | 几个星期前 他的医生记录了卡尔 |
[10:30] | was experiencing frequent nauseous, | 曾经经常感到恶心、 |
[10:32] | discomfort while urinating, dizziness. – You’re describing my weekend. | 小便不适 以及头晕 – 你是在描述我的周末 |
[10:38] | His symptoms increased in severity until Carl decided it’s was time to pay us a visit. | 他的这些症状逐渐严重 直到 他被推到咱们面前 |
[10:45] | Jesus. You killed him. | 天哪 你杀了他 |
[10:49] | Oh ohh Jesus! | 噢 噢…上帝呀! |
[10:52] | Dr. Gray has quite nicely severed the parametral tract. | 格雷医生非常漂亮地切断了锥体束 |
[10:55] | Disconnecting Carl’s nerve from his brain, | 断开了卡尔神经与大脑的联系 |
[10:59] | which had momentarily forgotten it was dead. | 大脑刚才那一瞬间忘了自己已经挂了 |
[11:02] | A decidedly entertaining although unnecessary display of skill. Thank you, young man. | 一场确实有趣但不是很有必要的表演 谢谢你 年轻人 |
[11:11] | – Dr. Gray. Dr. Gray. – Ted. | – 格雷医生 格雷医生 – 泰德 |
[11:15] | – Ted Gray – Ben Stravinsky. | – 泰德 格雷 – 本 斯特拉文斯基 |
[11:18] | That was pretty over the top today huh? | 今天小试牛刀啊哈? |
[11:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:33] | – I’m sorry, you were saying? – Oh… no… the whole… | – 抱歉 你刚才说? – 喔… 就是… 那个… |
[11:38] | – Take care. – No, yeah.. of course, of course. It’s just like pap… it’s pretty cool. | – 保重 – 不…对对.. 当然 当然 就是啪的一下… 太酷了 |
[12:15] | This is what we like to call the food stand. | 我们把这叫做站立式餐桌 |
[12:26] | You guys haven’t even got that cage open yet? | 你们居然还没把那个给弄开? |
[12:30] | Why are we here? | 我们为什么在这儿? |
[12:33] | All of us. In here instead of out there. | 我们所有人在这里 而不是别的什么地方 |
[12:36] | Why? | 为什么? |
[12:38] | Because we prefer the company. | 因为我们喜欢有人做伴 |
[12:41] | This kind of company. | 喜欢这样的伴 |
[12:44] | Am I right? | 我说的对不? |
[12:47] | Vernish. | 对极了 |
[12:48] | When I think about them, you know, out there… | 每当我想到他们 外面那些人… |
[12:53] | …in their rooms, on the streets, utilising public transportation… | …在屋里;在大街上;乘坐公共交通… |
[13:00] | …downloading pornography, ordering their lives out of catalogs… | …下载A片;使生活变的一团糟… |
[13:05] | …shitting out processed foods, cashing welfare checks… | …排泄食物残渣;兑现社保支票… |
[13:09] | …opining, bitching, moaning, consuming, copulating… | …迷惘;挑剔;抱怨;消耗;交配… |
[13:15] | …and multiplying. It makes me sick. | …以及繁殖后代 这些都让我感到恶心 |
[13:21] | What we need, brothers and sisters, is less of them | 兄弟姐妹们 我们需要的 是越来越少的他们 |
[13:25] | and more of this. | 和越来越多的这个 |
[13:27] | Don’t you agree, Dr. Gray? | 难道你不认同吗 格雷医生? |
[13:31] | I can see your point, not sure I agree. | 我知道你的意思 但不好说我认同 |
[13:38] | Ah well, nobody’s perfect. | 呵好吧 世无完人嘛 |
[13:41] | Not even you, Dr. Gallo. | 您老也不是完人 加洛医生 |
[13:49] | – Ohh God! – You don’t wanna be cutting into the poop pipe, kid. | – 噢…天哪! – 你绝对不会想切开直肠 小子 |
[13:56] | That stuff will kill you. | 那玩艺儿能要你的命 |
[13:58] | Well, we gotta go at some point right? | 我们总逃不过一死 对吧? |
[14:01] | In that case, wanna come and join us? We’re heading to Thirteen Stones. | 那样的话 想来加入我们吗? 我们准备去石三酒吧 |
[14:11] | Ohh… doctors’ in. | 噢……医生们入场 |
[14:18] | Mother fucker… Fucking hurts man! | 我草… 很痛的 大哥! |
[14:36] | Alright. | 倒酒倒酒 |
[14:41] | Ah ahh… | 啊 啊… |
[14:43] | – To the dead! – To the dead! | – 敬死者 – 敬死者! |
[14:50] | Ok. Guys, let’s play tell the truth. Question. | Ok. 大伙 真心话大冒险 提问 |
[14:54] | If you could kill anyone and get away with it, who would you kill? | 如果有机会杀掉任何人而且逃脱制裁 你会杀谁? |
[14:58] | The guy who invented condoms. | 发明避孕套的人 |
[15:01] | Fuck that guy. | 他奶奶的 |
[15:03] | – Griffin. – I don’t know. | – 格里芬 – 我不知道 |
[15:06] | C’mon it’s an easy quesiton, Griff. | 来吧 多简单的问题啊 格里夫 |
[15:09] | – You maybe. – Oh I’m sorry, did you want to fuck me that bad? | – 可能是你 – 噢我很遗憾 你就这么想干我么? |
[15:14] | Just your skull. | 只要你的头骨 |
[15:16] | Trust me Dr. Cavenaugh, it’s not as good as it looks. | 相信我 凯武诺夫医生 那可不像看上去那么好 |
[15:25] | I am interested in what Dr. Gray has to say. | 我很想知道格雷医生怎么回答 |
[15:28] | Yeah, c’mon Teddy. | 对噢 答吧泰迪 |
[15:33] | You guys want the truth or something clever? | 你们想听真话还是漂亮话? |
[15:37] | – The truth. – Just something clever. | – 真话 – 就漂亮话吧 |
[15:41] | Truth is ya’ll full of shit. | 真话是你们都在瞎扯 |
[15:45] | Well go on, elaborate. | 很好 继续 详细点 |
[15:47] | I mean, who needs motif, who needs a reason to kill. | 我是说 为什么需要动机 为啥杀人需要理由? |
[15:51] | Just today, Jake, you opened a 16 year old boy | 就今天吧 杰克 你解剖的那个16岁男孩 |
[15:53] | who was shot in the stomach because somebody wanted his fucking Ipod. | 腹部中枪 只因为有人想要他的Ipod |
[15:57] | What kind of reason is that? | 这算哪门子理由? |
[15:59] | We’re animals. It’s in our nature to kill. Basic, simple. | 我们都是动物 杀戮是我们的自然本性 简单 明了 |
[16:04] | You should’ve all figured that out by now. | 你们应该早就明白这个道理了 |
[16:06] | And of course, if we were civilized or socialized, we’ll be seating around talking about it over a beer, | 当然 我们是文明社会的产物 只是酒后闲聊说起这个 |
[16:11] | we don’t actually do it. | 我们不会真正付诸行动 |
[16:14] | But could we really get away with it? | 但是我们真能逃脱制裁么? |
[16:16] | To kill anyone? Anyone at all? | 杀掉一个人?不论是谁? |
[16:21] | Would you kill anyone? Anyone at all? | 你真会杀人么?不论是谁? |
[16:29] | Good show! Now that’s a man after my own heart. | 精彩的演说!现在这哥们深得我心了 |
[16:33] | Griff, waddaya say we get some shots? | 格里夫 要去放水吗? |
[16:42] | I wonder about you. | 我对你很好奇 |
[16:47] | Quit flirting with Teddy, we have to go soon. | 别和泰迪调情了 我们马上就要走了 |
[16:50] | Go play with the boys. | 去和男孩子们玩去 |
[16:58] | So, where’re you from? | 那么 你是哪儿人? |
[17:00] | Where am I from? Maybe we should just get past that. | 我是哪儿人? 或许我们应该跳过这个 |
[17:06] | Ok. Ok. | |
[17:11] | Drink up. We’re outta here. | 喝光 咱们要走了 |
[17:15] | Where’re we goin? | 咱们去哪儿? |
[17:17] | Oh no, not we. | 噢 不 不是咱们 |
[17:19] | – We. You can take a cab. – Cool. | – 我们你可以叫辆出租 – 好吧 |
[17:24] | I’m sorry man. | 对不起了哥们 |
[17:36] | Aww, don’t be hurt. Have another beer. | 啊呃 别伤心 再来一杯啤的 |
[17:44] | Tomorrow night, just you and me. | 明晚 就咱俩 |
[17:46] | Oh yeah? Doing what? | 哦是吗?做什么? |
[17:48] | Nothing too exciting. | 不会很刺激的 |
[17:57] | – W..Watch out! – Whoaa! | – 哇哦..小心! – 呜…哈! |
[18:01] | – What the f…? – That guy was in my fucking lane. | – 这是怎么个…? – 那个家伙居然在逆行 |
[18:06] | Hello! It’s dead. | 哈喽! 没电了 |
[18:10] | C’mon, I want you to see something. | 来吧 让你见识点东西 |
[18:17] | – Fuck! – Shhh… | – 草! – 嘘… |
[18:31] | How many? | 几个人? |
[18:35] | How many do you see? | 你看有几个人? |
[18:39] | – One fitty. – Fitty? – 150 – 50? | |
[18:42] | One fitty! | 壹~百伍拾! |
[18:46] | Look bro, here’s 80 bucks. Last in to walk and talk. | 这么着 这里有80 让我们进去转转 |
[19:01] | Watch your step! | 留神脚下! |
[19:18] | Hey, how’s the herb? | 嘿 感觉如何? |
[19:23] | You nervous? | 紧张么? |
[19:27] | No, but I think it’s staying in my pants. | 不紧张 但是我可什么都不想做 |
[19:30] | You sure about that? | 你确定啥都不做? |
[19:33] | Hey sport! | 嘿运动员! |
[19:35] | Shit! | 该死! |
[19:37] | Is this for real? | 这不是真的吧? |
[19:41] | Hey sexy! | 嗨性感小猫! |
[19:44] | Fuck! | 我日! |
[19:47] | This is an illustration Dr. Gray of why I hate doing it. | 这是个例证 格雷医生 为什么我不爱做这事 |
[19:53] | – This is fucked up man. – Yeah, you think? | – 这全都糟透了哥们 – 当然 你说呢? |
[19:56] | Ok, get me the fuck outta here! | Ok 咱们离开这个鬼地方! |
[19:58] | – You sure? I mean we’re already paid up. | – 你确定吗?我说我们都已经付了钱了 |
[20:01] | Ok, let’s go! | Ok 咱们走! |
[20:23] | I want you all to work closely with me on this one. | 我希望你们都紧密配合我调查这具尸体 |
[20:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:30] | You smell like a liquor cabinet. | 你闻起来就像个酒柜 |
[20:33] | Doctor Bentwood, will you do the honour? | 本特伍德医生 你来动手吧? |
[20:37] | Harper Johnson, 40. | 哈珀 约翰逊 40岁 |
[20:40] | Convicted murderer, recently paroled, subject was found… | 谋杀罪 最近假释出狱 尸体发现于… |
[20:46] | One fitty! | 壹~百伍拾! |
[20:52] | I have to go out. | 我得出去一下 |
[20:53] | Forget to use the little boy’s room, Dr. Gray? | 早起忘了上厕所了么 格雷医生? |
[21:24] | All the blood tests are negative. | 所有血液检验结果都是阴性 |
[21:28] | Alright, we have four scenarios running. We have to narrow this down. | 好吧 我们现在有4个可能性假设 必须缩小范围 |
[21:33] | You want to present first? | 你想先说说么? |
[21:35] | Sure! | 当然! |
[21:38] | Simple assignment. The subject was stabbed, excessively. | 简单任务 死者被捅了 捅的相当狠 |
[21:42] | A minor struggle ensued, and he was shot at the back of the head. | 紧跟着一点小小的挣扎 然后他被枪击中后脑勺 |
[21:46] | Cause of the death, a gunshot wound to the brain. | 直接死因:脑部的枪伤 |
[21:49] | The lack of blood from the head and the gradations of color from the toraxic cavity of the neck, would tell us otherwise. | 头部没有血迹以及颈部伤口颜色的过渡 都说明另有原因 |
[21:55] | He would’ve lost too much blood to live by the time he was shot in the head. | 他在头部中枪之前就已经失血而死了 |
[21:59] | I think it was a mark, like a gang sign. | 我认为那是个记号 就像帮会标志 |
[22:02] | They probably watched him die and then shot him. | 凶手很可能看着他流血致死然后才开枪打他 |
[22:05] | Exsanguination via stab wounds. | 刺伤放血致死 |
[22:07] | Alright, let’s discuss the trauma on the left side of the head. | 不错 我们再来讨论一下头部左面的外伤 |
[22:11] | Any information of the meninges? | 脑膜上的伤如何解释? |
[22:12] | It’s a domino effect in a trauma of a gunshot wound. | 那只是枪伤外伤导致的多米诺效应 |
[22:15] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[22:18] | You wouldn’t find any information after a fatal wound like this. | 你不会在这样的严重伤口上找到线索 |
[22:22] | The subject was obviously struck in the head on the left side with a bat or kick | 死者头部显然是受到了从左侧用拍子或者 |
[22:25] | or one hell of a hard punch. | 其它什么东西的重击 |
[22:28] | Look, there’s a left epidural hematoma which caused injury to the right temporal lobe from shifting in the skull. | 看 有块左侧硬脑膜血肿导致了 右颞叶损伤并且移位 |
[22:34] | This could’ve happened in the original confrontation. | 这应该发生在初次面对凶手的时候 |
[22:38] | What concerns me more, is this discoloration. | 更让我关心的是这些变色 |
[22:42] | Well the blood tests did negative. | 但是血液检查结果都是阴性 |
[22:44] | Well, a solution of potassium cyanide, will leave no trace in the blood | 没错 但是氰化钾溶液就不会在血液 或者组织样本里 |
[22:46] | or organ tissue sample detectable by standard tests. | 留下任何可被正常化验查出的痕迹 |
[22:50] | Besides the stains on Harper’s clothes were 70% plasma. | 而且哈珀衣服上的血迹有70%是血浆 |
[22:55] | Most of the blood began coagulation before exsanguination. | 绝大部分血液在放血之前就开始凝固了 |
[22:59] | So whether he was moved or not… | 所以 不论尸体被移动与否… |
[23:01] | majority of the blood remains in the body. | 绝大部分血液都还留在尸体内 |
[23:06] | I say we run a post-mortem Chem-7 on his major organs | 我建议对他的主要器官做死后Chem-7检查 |
[23:08] | to evaluate his potassium levels. | 来评估他体内的钾含量 |
[23:11] | You really think he was poisoned? | 你真认为他中毒而死? |
[23:12] | Six to seven hours before cuts were made to his body the gunshot, followed shortly after. | 毒发六到七小时后切上去的刀伤 枪伤是刀伤后不久造成的 |
[23:19] | You know there was actually gunpowder in the stab wounds. Didn’t anyone else notice? | 你看实际上这些刀伤上面还有火药痕迹 没人注意到么? |
[23:24] | I agree with Ted. | 我同意泰德的看法 |
[23:27] | Signs of livor mortis, algor mortis, rigor mortis, in the percede external wounds. | 所有尸斑、尸冷、尸僵的迹象都 出现于外伤之前 |
[23:30] | It’s possible that the poison was injected directly into the heart, be it the left axle or subscapular regions | 有可能毒药是通过左前胸或者 后肩胛骨下直接注射进心脏 |
[23:36] | or the lungs, be it the intercostal spaces… enabling the killer to use less of a solution. | 或者从肋间空隙注射进肺部… 这样凶手可以使用更少的剂量 |
[23:42] | This will allow it to go undetected while still getting the job done. | 在毒药更难被检测的同时 依然可以致死 |
[23:49] | Lemme get this straight… Are you proposing | 让我清理一下思路… 难道你的意思是 |
[23:52] | that the man was poisoned with potassium cyanide | 这哥们被氰化钾毒死之后 |
[23:55] | then the killer waited 7 hours, stabbed him 18 times | 杀手等了7个钟头才捅了他18刀 |
[23:59] | and then shot him in the back of the head? | 然后再给他后脑来了一枪? |
[24:02] | – I realise this is highly improbable. – That’s an understatement. | – 我明白这看起来是很不太可能发生的 – 绕着弯子肯定啊 |
[24:06] | However, we will explore it. I will order Chem-7 and we will re-convene. | 好吧 我们还得继续做探讨 我会要求做Chem-7 然后我们还会集合讨论 |
[24:12] | Ladies, gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 |
[24:15] | Nicely done. Might be onto something here. | 干的不错说不定真能发现点什么 |
[24:17] | Hey, meet me here tonight, 9pm. | 嘿 今晚来这儿找我 9点 |
[24:23] | You truly have a gift Ted. | 你确实有天赋 泰德 |
[24:30] | Wh..What? You gonna bum-poke me? | 怎…怎么着 你要给我穿个窟窿么? |
[25:00] | – Let’s go. – You’re late. | – 我们走 – 你迟到了 |
[25:22] | This’s where you bring all your dates? | 这就是你的欢乐窝? |
[25:35] | Now this wing is over a 100 years old. Obsolete. If I’d, I’ll tear it out and re-built it someday. | 这一区已经有100多年历史 早就废弃了 按我的意思 我哪天一定要把这儿拆了重建 |
[26:16] | So, impress me. | 那么 给我来点印象深刻的 |
[26:20] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[26:22] | Maybe. | 有这可能 |
[26:24] | The point is, how? | 关键是 怎么杀的? |
[26:27] | That is this? A game? | 这是在干什么?玩游戏? |
[26:28] | Exactly! It’s a game. | 非常正确! 这是个游戏 |
[26:33] | I don’t fucking believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[26:34] | – C’mon get over it, will you. – Get over it? | – 来吧想开点 好么 – 想开点? |
[26:37] | There are 6.5 million people in this city, Ted, trust me | 这个城市里有六百五十万人口 泰德 相信我 |
[26:41] | this asshole will not be missed. | 这杂碎不会有人惦记 |
[26:43] | Really? | 是吗? |
[26:45] | You can’t say he didn’t have it coming. Right? | 你不能说他不是自找的 对吧? |
[26:49] | Yeah, he was not exactly a boy scout. Is that what you want me to say? | 是啊 他肯定不是个小白 这就是你希望我说的? |
[26:52] | Not exactly a boy scout Ted, he was irredeemable filth. | 不是个小白?泰德 他是个不可救药的烂货 |
[26:58] | That was his grandmother, by the way. | 那是他祖母 顺便说一句 |
[27:04] | But really, who needs a reason. | 但是说实在的 谁需要什么理由 |
[27:10] | We’re animals. It’s our nature to kill. | 我们都是动物 杀戮是自然本性 |
[27:18] | Remember? | 还记得么? |
[27:21] | Why show me this? | 为什么要给我看这个? |
[27:25] | I don’t know, Ted. | 我不知道 泰德 |
[27:26] | I thought the intellectual challenge might be of interest to you. | 我以为你对挑战智力感兴趣 |
[27:30] | – Was I wrong? – No. No, I find it extremely fucking interesting. | – 我错了么? – 不 不 我觉得这非常非常他x的有趣 |
[27:35] | Good. So, what’s your theory? | 很好那么 你的理论是什么? |
[27:38] | I stay to my case. | 我坚持我的论点 |
[27:40] | Potassium Cyanide? | 氰化钾? |
[27:42] | What are you? Some kind of serial killer? | 你到底是什么人?某种连环杀手? |
[27:47] | Oh… | 噢… |
[27:49] | I obviously misjudged you. | 我显然看错你了 |
[27:57] | Maybe you should just | 或者你应该赶紧 |
[27:58] | run along home before the others get here. | 逃回家去 其他人就要来了 |
[28:03] | The others? | 其他人? |
[28:04] | Seriously man, get the fuck outta here. | 我是认真的 哥们 你还是赶紧滚蛋吧 |
[29:28] | – Yes? – How do you know I won’t tell? | – 嗯? – 你怎么知道我不会揭发你? |
[29:32] | Because there so happens to exist, | 因为碰巧有一些明显的物证 |
[29:35] | distinct physical evidence putting you at the crime scene at the time of death. | 说明你在死者死亡时间正在犯罪现场 |
[29:39] | I know because I placed it there. | 我知道 因为是我放在那儿的 |
[29:42] | And if I was amind to it I could prove with mathematical certainty and beyond reasonable doubt that you were the one that did it. | 而且如果需要的话我可以用铁证说明 你就是那个凶手 不存在任何合理疑点 |
[29:49] | But none of that really matters if you’re the boy I think you are. | 但是这些都不重要 如果你是我想的 那类人 |
[29:53] | You won’t tell because that would mean the game is over. | 你是不会说出去的 因为那样意味着 游戏的结束 |
[29:58] | And you never got to play. | 而且是在你还没来得及玩的时候 |
[30:11] | I don’t know if you’ve heard but we got the results back on our black male. Negative. | 不知道你是不是已经听说了 我们拿到 昨天尸体的检测结果了 没有毒素 |
[30:15] | I heard. I’m sorry sir. | 我听说了 很抱歉 先生 |
[30:17] | No, no, no, priviledged from time to time. | 没事没事 错误在所难免 |
[30:19] | – Interesting theory. – Thank you. – Well, carry on. | – 理论还是很有趣的 – 谢谢 – 好吧 继续 |
[30:33] | Teddy! | 泰迪! |
[30:34] | What’re you doin here? | 什么风把你吹来了? |
[30:36] | It wasn’t potassium cyanide because there was no ragged stippling in the red blood cells. The blood was hypo or smaller. | 那不是氰化钾 因为红细胞没有糙点 血液里有次酸的成分 |
[30:43] | It was nitric acid. | 你用的硝酸 |
[30:45] | You brought him a bottle. A gift. | 你给他带了一瓶 作为礼物 |
[30:48] | You shared a drink with him, but you didn’t drink. | 你和他酒逢知己 当然你没真喝 |
[30:50] | You mixed athenol and nitric acid with the alcohol. Probably a flavor to alcohol | 你往酒里掺入了athenol和硝酸 或许还加了酒味香料 |
[30:54] | to mask the bitter taste. | 以便掩盖住药品的味道 |
[30:57] | Using a needle would’ve been too dangerous because any first year fucking med student would know to look for the mark. | 用针管注射会太危险 因为任何医学院的大一 新生都知道怎么找针孔 |
[31:02] | You cut him up when he was still alive but unconscious. | 你用刀伤他的时候他还活着 但是已经 不省人事 |
[31:05] | So there was no struggle. | 所以没有挣扎的迹象 |
[31:07] | Then you put him in the back of your truck, drove him to fourth avenue | 然后你把他放在后备箱里 把他拉到了第四大街 |
[31:09] | and shot him in the back of the head. | 并且对他后脑开了一枪 |
[31:13] | Mother fucker. Ah, you are good. | 我草呵 你确实很有才 |
[31:21] | Hey, you wanna play the game, you gotta bring something to the table. Comprendo? | 嘿 你要想加入游戏 就必须弄点东西 上桌 明白我的意思么? |
[32:18] | So Jake told you about the game? | 杰克跟你说了游戏的事了? |
[32:23] | It’s alright, you can say it. | 没关系 你可以跟我说 |
[32:30] | So, are you in? | 那么 你加入么? |
[32:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:36] | – You know what you have to do, right? – Yeah. | – 你知道你得做什么 对吧? – 是的 |
[32:38] | I get the idea. | 我知道那是什么意思 |
[32:52] | It’s an interesting case. | 是个有意思的案子 |
[33:14] | You know it’s always me that ends up with the dirt. It’s a waste of a goddamn ICU. | 为什么总是我来面对这些垃圾货色 真是浪费这个加护病房 |
[33:22] | Mother fucker shoots his wife and two kids, execution style | 这杂碎枪杀了自己的老婆和两个孩子 就像执行死刑那样 |
[33:25] | then he shoots himself in the throat | 然后他朝自己喉咙开了一枪 |
[33:27] | two more in the stomach and he still couldn’t get it done. | 而且朝肚子开了两枪 居然就愣是没死 |
[33:31] | Double his morphine. I’ll check back in a couple of days. | 加倍他的吗啡剂量 我过两天再来观察 |
[33:38] | – He’s strapped in. – Lot of pain. | – 他被绑在床上了 – 非常痛 |
[33:41] | He tried to pull out his wires. He see devil soon I think. | 他想拔掉这些线自杀 我想他很快就会见到魔鬼 |
[34:05] | – Oh my God, stop the bus. We need a doctor. – Someone call 911. | – 噢天哪 停车 我们需要个医生 – 快打911 |
[34:08] | – Is anybody a doctor? – Is she breathing? | – 有人是医生吗? – 她还有呼吸吗? |
[34:31] | – Teddy? – Hey baby. – You alright? | – 泰迪? – 嗨宝贝 – 你还好吗? |
[34:35] | Yeah, I’m great. I’m good. | 嗯 我很好 我还好 |
[34:39] | – I got your message. – You sounded like someone else. | – 我收到你的消息了 – 你的声音听起来有点不自然 |
[34:45] | Anyway, do you miss me? | 不管怎样 你想我么? |
[34:49] | Of course. | 当然想 |
[34:52] | How’s the work load goin? | 工作还那么多吗? |
[34:55] | Actually that’s one of the things I wanted to talk to you about. | 实际上我正想跟你说工作的事 |
[35:00] | – It looks like next weekend… – You’re fucked? | – 下周末可能… – 你搞砸了? |
[35:03] | I’m sorry. There’s this mob trial and… | 我很抱歉 有一个黑社会案件而且… |
[35:07] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[35:09] | Don’t be rational, I’m gonna start crying right here in the middle of the street. | 别那么理性 我快要哭了 就站在 这街道中央 |
[35:15] | Baby, to be honest, I have expected it. | 宝贝 说老实话 我预感到了 |
[35:25] | Atleast there’s Thanksgiving. | 至少还有个感恩节 |
[35:29] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[35:32] | My parents are still expecting us to stay with them. | 我父母正盼着咱们过去呢 |
[35:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[35:40] | Are you sure it’s alright? Because it’s not too late to change your mind. | 你确定没问题吗? 现在改主意还不晚 |
[35:46] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[35:52] | How so? | 为什么这么说? |
[35:54] | Yeah, no… | 是啊 啊不不… |
[35:57] | your parents are great. It’s beautiful there. | 你父母很好 去那边住两天会很棒 |
[36:01] | We’re gonna have the back house to ourselves, right? | 我们有后院可住 对不? |
[36:04] | That’s true. | 完全正确 |
[36:06] | – Then it’s settled. – Ok then. I can’t wait. | – 那就这么决定吧 – 太好了 我已经等不及了 |
[36:20] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 我明天给你电话 |
[36:23] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:25] | You too. | 我也爱你 |
[36:35] | I know exactly what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[36:38] | You think you feel guilty but it’s not that. There’s not such thing as guilt. | 你在想 你觉得自己有罪其实不是 世界上没有什么罪不罪的 |
[36:42] | There’s just the fear of getting caught. | 其实只是害怕事情败露被抓 |
[36:46] | It’s the first day after, so that fear’s still fresh. | 这是做完的第一天 所以 恐惧感很强烈 |
[36:51] | Your brain is all sick and twisted up. You’re paranoid everyone knows. | 你的大脑正陷于一团乱麻中 你多疑 生怕每个人知道 |
[36:55] | You fucked up, you’re gonna lose everything. | 你搞砸了 你会失去一切 |
[36:59] | You wanna throw-up but there’s nothing in your stomach. | 你想吐 但是胃里空空如也 |
[37:04] | You’re not gonna sleep tonight. | 你今晚将无法入睡 |
[37:08] | You’ll hit the bottom, you’ll watch some TV, and look for any news that they’re on you, but there won’t be any. | 你会陷入低谷 会关心电视上任何 新闻频道是否有抓你的消息 但是没有 |
[37:15] | Tomorrow morning, you’re gonna wake up and it’s gonna be the same world. Nothing has changed. | 明天早上你醒来的时候会发现 地球还在转 什么都没有变 |
[37:23] | That fear, it will start to creep away and after a few days | 这种恐惧感会在随后几天中偷偷消散 |
[37:26] | you’re gonna realise no one knows shit. | 你将会发现其实没人知道 |
[37:30] | That this whole bloody thing, disadvantage to you, so cataclysmic | 对你而言就像洪水猛兽般可怕的 这么一件该死的事情 |
[37:34] | has somehow | 不知道怎么的 |
[37:35] | slipped beneath the notice of the world. | 完全没有引起这个世界的注意 |
[37:39] | And then… | 到那时… |
[37:41] | you’ll be a new man. | 你会获得新生 |
[38:00] | That sheet | 那张床单 |
[38:02] | on which she embroiled fantails once | 上面曾经绣过扇尾鸽 |
[38:06] | spread it so as to cover her face | 床单盖下遮没她的脸 |
[38:10] | If her horny feet protrude, they come to show how cold she is | 如果她的粗脚突兀 那是在展示她是多么冰冷 |
[38:15] | and dumb. | 和无言 |
[38:17] | Let the lamp affix its beam. | 让灯调定它的光 |
[38:20] | The only emperor, is the emperor of ice-cream. | 独一的皇帝就是冰淇淋之皇 |
[38:27] | How did you do it? | 你是怎么干的? |
[38:29] | Later. | 回头再说 |
[39:01] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[40:28] | I knew you had it in you. | 我就知道你有这个潜质 |
[40:30] | Had what in me? | 有什么潜质? |
[40:35] | C’mon, he was gonna die anyway. | 得了吧 他反正也会死 |
[40:37] | Yeah, we’re all gonna die anyway. | 是啊 反正我们都会死 |
[40:40] | Fuck you! | 去死! |
[41:03] | So who is he? | 他是什么人? |
[41:05] | Sort of this great man once. He never might know. He built ’em saved up from nothing. At one point he owned seven stores. | 曾经算是个厉害的人他可能永远都不会知道 他白手起家创造一切 有个时期他拥有7家店 |
[41:19] | He married his highschool sweetheart. Started a family. | 他和高中的恋人结婚成家 |
[41:26] | Didn’t last long though. | 不过没有维持多久 |
[41:30] | She left him, took the kids. His business ran down, | 她离开了他 带走了孩子 他的生意一落千丈 |
[41:34] | he pissed away most of his money. | 他挥霍掉了大部分财产 |
[41:37] | Why did she leave? | 她为什么离开? |
[41:39] | – The highschool sweetheart? – Yeah. | – 高中的恋人? – 对 |
[41:45] | I forgot to mention, he likes little girls. | 我忘了提到 他喜欢小女孩 |
[41:50] | In the worse way. You wouldn’t believe what he does to them. | 以一种变态的方式 你不会相信他都对他们做了些什么 |
[42:00] | He should’ve gone to jail but | 他本应该去坐牢但是 |
[42:04] | you know how it goes, right? It’s easier for everyone to say nothing. | 你知道结果会怎样 对吧? 让所有人都闭嘴其实更容易 |
[42:08] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么会知道这一切? |
[42:13] | Because you never forget your first fuck. | 因为你永远不会忘掉自己的第一次 |
[42:20] | He’s my father. | 他是我父亲 |
[42:30] | I want you to help me. | 我希望你帮我 |
[42:35] | Because it’s my turn for the game. | 因为游戏轮到我了 |
[42:42] | – Doesn’t seem like your type. – No? | – 不像是你的风格 – 不像? |
[42:45] | Clearly not like the usual lost cause from the tournament award. | 明显不像是简单的死亡原因 |
[42:48] | Oh he may had a few issues with alcohol and tobacco. | 哦 他显然不忌酒不禁烟 |
[42:52] | Don’t we all. | 难道我们不都是吗 |
[42:54] | But for the most part, he seems to have been in relatively good health for a man of his age. | 但是总的来说 以他的年纪 他看上去 相当的健康了 |
[43:00] | That is until you came along. | 当然这是在你出现之前 |
[43:02] | Could you be anymore hot right now? | 你还能再火辣一点吗? |
[43:07] | I wonder what came over you? | 我想知道你从哪儿获得的灵感 |
[43:09] | It’s as if he dropped his lungs off the side of a building. | 他的肺就像是从40楼摔落到地一样 |
[43:12] | Yet the rest of his organs are pristine. | 但是其余的器官却完好无缺 |
[43:15] | Donor material. | 供体材料 |
[43:18] | – No signs of asphyxia. – He didn’t asphyxiate. | – 没有窒息的迹象 – 他没有窒息 |
[43:20] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么这么肯定呢? |
[43:22] | Because I know what asphyxiation looks like, dummy! And it don’t turn your lungs to jelly. | 因为我知道窒息是啥样 傻蛋! 而且窒息不会让你的肺变成果冻 |
[43:29] | No. | 不 |
[43:31] | I was thinking more along the lines of frostbite. | 我更趋向于冻伤 |
[43:34] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑 |
[43:36] | The epidermis is healthy, save for a few batches of sun damage. | 除开一些被阳光晒伤的之外 表皮都很完好 |
[43:41] | Are you suggesting that Juliette locked him in a freezer? | 你不会是想说茱丽叶把他锁在冷库里了吧? |
[43:44] | Because, I do not see it. | 因为 我没看出来 |
[43:45] | You don’t? Well, I see it all quite clearly. | 你没看出来? 但是 我看的很明白 |
[43:49] | This is some kind of bud baby. | 这肯定是什么骗局吧 |
[43:52] | This is really medical marijuana for free? | 这真的是免费的药用大麻? |
[43:57] | Well, I am in favor. | 好吧 我支持这玩意 |
[44:01] | It’s been proven to naturally alleviate pain. | 已经证实可以用来镇痛 |
[44:05] | Why should anyone have to suffer, right daddy? | 为什么要让人受苦呢 对吧老爸? |
[44:09] | Ain’t that the truth. | 绝对的真理! |
[44:12] | That’s your boyfriend huh? | 那是你男朋友吧? |
[44:24] | What was it you said you was again? | 你说他是什么来着? |
[44:26] | A General Practitioner. | 一个全科医生 |
[44:28] | So you can prescribe this shit for me, legal? | 所以你能给我开大麻方子 而且是合法的? |
[44:33] | Yeah, that’s right. Legal, beagle. | 对 没错 合理 合法 |
[44:38] | Where do I sign? | 我需要在哪儿签字? |
[44:46] | – No, let’s do some whippets first. – No shit! | – 不用 我们先来点更带劲的 – 不是吧! |
[44:52] | You got a prescription for that too? | 你也可以给我开那个? |
[44:57] | Who’s first? | 谁先来? |
[45:00] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[45:09] | Med school has its perks huh? | 学医好处多多 是吧? |
[45:42] | Liquid Nitrogen. | 液氮 |
[45:44] | A mixture of chlorofluoro carbons, nitrogen and a bit of free on my boy. | 氟氯碳化物、氮等的混合物 |
[45:50] | He died of anoxia. | 他死于缺氧 |
[45:52] | It wasn’t just that he couldn’t breathe, | 不只是因为他无法呼吸 |
[45:55] | he couldn’t adsorb the oxygen. | 他无法吸收氧气 |
[46:44] | More challenging mystery is how Miss Bath here | 更挑战而神秘的是我们的巴斯小姐如何 |
[46:48] | forced a 340 pound man | 强迫一个340磅体重的男人 |
[46:50] | to ingest a canister of -75 degree air | 去吸取一罐零下75度的空气 |
[46:54] | all by herself. | 完全自愿主动的 |
[46:55] | She is a very charming girl. | 她是个非常有魅力的姑娘 |
[46:58] | That’s true. She could convince almost anyone | 没错 她几乎能说服任何人 |
[47:02] | to do what she wanted them to. | 去做任何她想要他们做的事 |
[47:05] | You know, one could almost see a resemblance between the two of you. | 知道么 差不多能看出来你俩长的有点像 |
[47:11] | But maybe that’s just the temperature. | 当然这可能只是因为温度的关系 |
[47:34] | Question. | 提问 |
[47:37] | Are you playing fair? | 你是在公平竞争么? |
[47:39] | Is there such a thing? | 有公平这回事吗? |
[47:42] | No. | 没有 |
[47:43] | But don’t you wanna know who’s the best? | 但是你不想知道谁是最棒的么? |
[47:47] | Aren’t you a bit curious? | 你就一点都不好奇? |
[47:50] | – That was pretty good last night. – No idea what you’re talking about. | – 昨晚很精彩 – 不知道你在说什么 |
[47:52] | Oh c’mon. | 噢 得了吧 |
[47:54] | You don’t expect me to believe that | 你别指望我相信 |
[47:57] | our little Juliette, came up with that one on her own, do you? | 我们的小茱丽叶 能自己搞定那个家伙 你信? |
[47:59] | I’ve seen her work. | 我见过她的作风 |
[48:00] | Oh no, maybe there’s more to her than you thought. | 哦未必 也许她有你不了解的一面呢 |
[48:03] | Mmm… No, I don’t think so. But maybe there’s more to you. | 嗯… 不 我不这么认为 但是也许你有我不了解的一面 |
[48:06] | Me? | 我? |
[48:07] | I’m an open book, Jake. | 我就是本敞开的书 杰克 |
[48:12] | Priceless. | 难能可贵 |
[48:14] | I’ll catch you later, Dr. Gray. | 回头见 格雷医生 |
[48:17] | Oh Teddy? | 噢泰迪? |
[48:19] | She didn’t give you that whole routine | 她没跟你摆那个龙门阵吧 |
[48:22] | about how her father raped her when she was a little lass, did she? | 关于她父亲如何在她还是个 小女孩的强奸了她 她跟你这么说么? |
[48:27] | Oh… what an imagination. | 噢… 想象力真丰富 |
[48:29] | No, her father is alive and well. | 不 她的父亲活的可精神呢 |
[48:32] | Paid a visit just last month in fact. | 实际上上个月刚去看过他 |
[48:34] | Chairman of an obscenely profitable banking institution. | 是一家盈利丰厚的银行机构的主席 |
[48:38] | And a hell of a guy I might add. | 一个神人 我都想拉他入伙 |
[48:41] | A hell of a guy. | 一个神人 |
[48:51] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[48:55] | Who was he? | 他是谁? |
[48:58] | Who was he?! | 他是谁?! |
[49:01] | Anyone. | 任何人 |
[49:08] | Don’t fuck with me. | 别拿我开涮 |
[49:13] | Doctors? | 医生们? |
[49:15] | Let’s have a look inside. | 准备开胸 |
[49:27] | Cyanide Pill. | 氰化物药丸 |
[49:29] | I love that band. | 我喜欢这个乐队 |
[49:45] | Thanks so much. | 非常感谢 |
[49:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[49:49] | You want a smoke? | 来根烟? |
[49:54] | As he inhales, he’d activates the vapors. | 当他吸入的时候 就启动了那些毒汽 |
[49:59] | Ohh, genius! | 噢 天才! |
[50:01] | It was genius! | 确实有才吧! |
[50:30] | You’ve been doing alot of urine work lately. Good work. | 你最近做了很多尿(液检验的工作)啊 干得很好 |
[50:57] | My bad. | 抱歉喽 |
[51:00] | You switched his blood. | 你给他换了血 |
[51:03] | You found another patient | 你找到了另一个病人 |
[51:05] | with an S.H.N. Then you switched his blood to John Doe. | 也有 S.H.N. 然后你把他的血换给了无名氏 |
[51:08] | Am I right? | 我说对了么? |
[51:12] | Fuck you! | 我日! |
[51:14] | Dr. Gray? | 格雷医生? |
[51:15] | Sir. | 先生 |
[51:23] | Is there anything that you would like to share with me? | 你有什么想对我说的吗? |
[51:30] | I’m sorry. I don’t quite follow, sir. | 很 很抱歉 我不太明白你的意思 先生 |
[51:33] | No doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[51:35] | Look, your work has been beyond reproach exemplary. | 你看 你的工作成绩无可挑剔 |
[51:38] | – But what concerns me… – Thank you, sir. | – 但是让我担心的是… – 谢谢关心 先生 |
[51:41] | What concerns me is your extracurricular life. | 让我担心的是你的课余生活 |
[51:45] | I’m sorry? | 你的意思是? |
[51:47] | C’mon! | 得了吧 |
[51:48] | It is obvious that you are using. | 很明显你在沾染毒品 |
[51:51] | One can experiment from time to time, | 你可以偶尔体验一下 |
[51:53] | I mean, God knows I have done my share. | 我是说 老天作证 我也经历过这种时期 |
[51:57] | You should know that I planned on giving you my highest recommendation. | 你应该知道 我准备给你 我的最高评价 |
[52:01] | I appreciate it, sir. | 感激不尽 先生 |
[52:03] | No doubt. | 这样最好 |
[52:08] | What’re gonna be doing for the holidays? | 感恩节你准备怎么过? |
[52:10] | Actually I plan on spending it with Gwen’s family. | 我计划和格温的家里人一起过 |
[52:13] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[52:14] | Opportunity to re-think your priorities. | 这是你重新考虑事物轻重的机会 |
[52:16] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[52:18] | And a little time away from Dr. Gallo wouldn’t hurt either. | 而且离开加洛医生一小段时间无伤大局 |
[52:21] | No, it wouldn’t. | 对 不会 |
[52:30] | Look… | 孩子… |
[52:32] | I know you got it all worked out. | 我知道你心里都盘算妥当了 |
[52:35] | The money, the family with means, | 挣钱、养家糊口… |
[52:37] | pussy… | 女人… |
[52:39] | It would really be a shame if you fucked it up. | 如果你把这些搞砸了 就太丢脸了 |
[52:47] | Sir. | 先生好 |
[52:51] | What’s up with Morris? | 莫里斯找你什么事? |
[52:54] | Lonely. | 可能他觉得寂寞吧 |
[52:58] | C’mon, let’s get the fuck outta here and get a beer. C’mon. | 走 咱们出去喝一杯走吧 |
[53:16] | – Hey, it’s me. How are you? – Hello. | – 嘿 是我 你怎么样? – 哈喽 |
[53:20] | Oh Jesus! | 噢天哪! |
[53:22] | – What’re you doing here? – Are you going somewhere? | – 你来这里做什么? – 你准备去哪儿么? |
[53:26] | I told you. I’m leaving town for the holiday. | 我告诉过你 我要离开几天 去过节 |
[53:29] | Right. | 哦对 |
[53:31] | The fianc閑. 未婚妻 | |
[53:33] | So you’re going through with that? | 这么说你准备跟她结婚了? |
[53:35] | Why wouldn’t I? | 我为什么不呢? |
[53:37] | What about you and Jake? Don’t you have some sort of arrangement? | 你和杰克怎么办? 你们就没有为未来打算一下么? |
[53:41] | Nobody owns anybody. | 我们互不干涉 |
[54:12] | – Hey. – Hi. How are you? | – 嘿 – 嗨 你怎么样? |
[54:18] | – You missed me. – Of course. How could I go on s’long without you. | – 你想我了吧 – 当然 我怎么能离开你这么久 |
[54:23] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[54:25] | Baby, you’re working too hard. | 宝贝 你太辛苦工作了 |
[54:28] | Oh I’m ok. | 噢 我没事 |
[54:29] | Everything’s ok now. | 现在一切都没事了 |
[54:44] | So? | 怎么样? |
[54:45] | I hear you’re kicking ass with the residency. | 我听说你在实习中锋芒尽露 |
[54:48] | It has been an experience. | 学到了不少宝贵经验 |
[54:50] | Quentin Morris is a good man. | 昆汀 莫里斯是个不错的人 |
[54:52] | I never liked that fruitcake. | 我对那张蛋糕脸不太感冒 |
[54:54] | He speaks pretty highly of you. | 他对你称赞有加 |
[54:55] | Of course. Why wouldn’t he? | 当然 他没理由不这么做 |
[54:59] | Look Ted. Bottom line, this program is the right thing for you right now. Let’s me sell you to the brass. | 泰德 你现在只是在积累必要的经验 和资历 我会为你铺平将来的道路 |
[55:03] | Working for Acxicom D.C. | 把你弄到Acxicom D.C.工作 |
[55:06] | it’s as good as it gets. | 那是最好的选择 |
[55:09] | Listen Ted. | 听着泰德 |
[55:11] | This job withstand, whether you and I liked it or not | 不管你或者我是否喜欢 这份工作绝对是 |
[55:15] | – is what you have it. – Thank you. | – 很配的上你的 – 多谢 |
[55:21] | So what about Africa? | 那么 非洲怎么样? |
[55:23] | – Enjoy hunting yet? – Hunting? | – 爱上打猎了么? – 打猎? |
[55:25] | I would say hunting is alot better than the city. | 我得说打猎生活远比城市生活要好 |
[55:28] | Attaboy, I think. | 呵 我看也是 |
[55:31] | – Daddy. – Hey honey. | – 老爸 – 嗨宝贝 |
[55:33] | – I’m stealing my fianc閑 back now. – Uh oh. – 我得把我未婚夫带走了 – 呃哦 | |
[57:18] | So I have an early Christmas present for you. | 我有个圣诞礼物要提前送给你 |
[57:21] | Hey, can you just get it? | 嘿 这个时间已经是很好的礼物了 |
[57:24] | No. | 不啊 |
[57:25] | It’s better. | 还有更好的 |
[57:28] | Impossible. | 不会吧 |
[57:30] | I’m gonna come back with you. | 我可以和你一起回去 |
[57:34] | Not in two months from now. But now. | 不是两个月之后 而是现在 |
[57:39] | I finished all my work and I can fly back up to take the bar exam. | 我已经把所有的工作都结束了 而且到时候我可以飞回来参加考试 |
[57:49] | Hey, only if it’s ok with you? | 嘿 当然这还得看你的意见 |
[57:53] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | – 你是认真的? – 是啊 |
[58:00] | Sounds incredible. | 简直是太好了 |
[58:04] | You don’t mind? | 你不介意? |
[58:30] | Wow look at this place. | 哇哦 瞧瞧这儿 |
[58:34] | I didn’t know you were coming or I would’ve cleaned up a bit. | 我不知道你要来 不然我会打扫一下 |
[58:37] | Baby, it’s perfect. | 亲爱的 这儿很完美 |
[58:52] | Hey, so what’re you gonna wear tonight? | 嘿 今晚上你准备穿什么? |
[58:59] | Gwen? | 格温? |
[59:05] | What the fuck is this? | 这是怎么回事? |
[59:07] | Don’t freak out. | 别紧张 |
[59:09] | I holding it for someone. A resident. | 我只是帮别人保管一下 一个实习生 |
[59:11] | He’s trying to kick it. I’m helping him out. | 他正在努力戒掉 我在帮他 |
[59:14] | – A resident? – Baby, do I look like a twigger to you? | – 一个实习生 – 宝贝 我看起来像个瘾君子吗? |
[59:18] | – Why don’t you throw it away? – Because I ran out here in a flash to see you. | – 你为什么不把它扔掉? – 因为我赶着去见你 |
[59:23] | If you need help | 如果你需要帮助 |
[59:27] | now is the time to ask for it. | 最好现在就说出来 |
[59:30] | I’m sorry you had to see this. | 我很抱歉让你看到了这个 |
[59:34] | That is not mine. | 这…不是…我的东西 |
[59:40] | – Look. – I love you. | – 瞧 – 我爱你 |
[59:43] | I love you too. Look… Hey, look at me. | 我也爱你 看着… 嘿 看着我 |
[59:48] | I know that this is not the world that we’re used to, ok. | 我明白 我不能再过以前那样 无责任的无羁生活了 好么 |
[59:53] | If we’re gonna to that party, we should probably get ready. | 如果我们还想去参加聚会 最好赶紧准备一下 |
[1:00:24] | – Ben. – Hey, how are ya? | – 本 – 嗨 你好啊 |
[1:00:27] | – I want to introduce you to my fianc閑, Gwen. – Wow, the one and only huh. – 这是我的未婚妻 格温 – 哇噢 注定的另一半哈 | |
[1:00:31] | Well it’s a pleasure. Yeah, I’ve been hearing all about you from day one. | 很荣幸见到你我从第一天见到格雷 就开始听他夸你了 |
[1:00:35] | Oh well, you too. It’s nice to meet you, Ben. | 噢 也很荣幸认识你见到你很高兴 本 |
[1:00:39] | – He’s great huh? – Yeah, he’s a cute one. | – 他很棒吧? – 是啊 他很可爱 |
[1:00:42] | – Oh, this is Donnna. – Hi! | – 啊 这是唐娜 – 嗨! |
[1:00:44] | – Hi, Donna. Oh I love your dress. – Thank you. | – 嗨唐娜 你的裙子真漂亮 – 多谢夸奖 |
[1:00:47] | Oh look at this. | 噢看这儿 |
[1:00:49] | The prodigal son returns. | 浪子回家了 |
[1:00:51] | Ok, ok, we can go now. It’s ok. | 好吧 好吧 我们可以走了 没关系的 |
[1:00:54] | Stravinsky. Stravinsky, you little turd. | 斯特拉文斯基 斯特拉文斯基 你这小瘪三 |
[1:01:01] | Gwen, I’d like you to meet some fellow residents of mine. | 格温 来见见我的实习生同事们 |
[1:01:03] | This is Dr. Jake Gallo and Dr. Juliette Bath. Gwen Williamson. | 这位是杰克.加洛医生 还有茱丽叶.巴斯 格温.威廉姆森 |
[1:01:07] | – Hi! – Hi! | – 嗨! – 嗨! |
[1:01:09] | Has Ted told you about all the people he’s killed? | 泰德跟你说了他杀的那些人的事么? |
[1:01:13] | Yes. I hear he cuts ’em up quite well. | 是啊 我听说他把他们收拾的很干净 |
[1:01:16] | – Well, he’s learning. – Yes, he’s learning. | – 对 他学有所成 – 是的 他学有所成 |
[1:01:19] | Practice makes perfect. The wonderful thing about the death business | 实践出真知 这是死亡行业里最美妙的事情 |
[1:01:23] | – Never shortage of cliental? – Yes Gwen, exactly. Exactly. | – 永远都不缺客户? – 是的格温 非常正确非常正确 |
[1:01:27] | Blessful immunity from the sicklecal, economic avenflow. | 免疫疾病困扰 不受经济波动影响 |
[1:01:31] | You know, people just keep dying and dying. | 你知道的 死亡永不停息 |
[1:01:33] | You mind if I straighten this a little tighter? I cant… | 不介意的话我帮你把这个弄紧一点 我没法… |
[1:01:38] | Are you a school teacher? | 你是学校的老师? |
[1:01:40] | Eh, no, I’m doing my bar exams in February. | 呃 不是二月份我就要参加 律师资格考试了 |
[1:01:42] | Wow that’s impressive. | 哇塞 太厉害了 |
[1:01:46] | You haven’t killed any lawyers yet, have you Ted? | 你还没杀过律师吧 杀过么泰德? |
[1:01:49] | Well, there’s still so many. It’s hard to keep track. | 这个么 律师太多了实在是不好对付 |
[1:01:52] | You know, I might’ve ended up a lawyer if I hadn’t passed my M-CATs. | 你知道么 我差点就做了律师 如果我没考上医学院的话 |
[1:01:55] | Oh that’s too bad. We might’ve been room-mates. | 噢 太遗憾了 我们说不定能成为室友 |
[1:01:59] | Oh if you’ll excuse us, Dr. Morris would wanna see Gwen. | 不好意思 我们得离开一下 莫里斯医生想要见见格温 |
[1:02:02] | Oh yeah. You two have a great time. I mean this is a party. | 啊对啊 你们好好玩吧 我的意思是 这是个聚会嘛 |
[1:02:04] | You two enjoy yourselves. We’ll be at the trough assembling our meat plates! | 你们俩玩个痛快吧 我们会继续清洗样本盘的 |
[1:02:11] | Sorry about that. | 刚才的事情很抱歉 |
[1:02:13] | Was it him? | 就是那个人吗? |
[1:02:16] | Very perceptive, counsellor. | 观察力敏锐啊 顾问小姐 |
[1:02:20] | – I love you. – Love you too. C’mon. | – 我爱你 – 也爱你 来吧 |
[1:02:29] | Dr. Morris. | 莫里斯医生 |
[1:02:32] | – Hi! – Hi! | – 嗨! – 嗨! |
[1:02:35] | Well, you look very sexual. | 哇哦 你看上去很性感 |
[1:02:37] | I mean alluring. | 我是说很迷人 |
[1:02:42] | Are you fucking kidding me? Huh? | 你在跟我开玩笑吗? 嗯? |
[1:02:49] | – Don’t fucking touch me. – Oh what? Huh? You wanna fuck that guy? You wanna fuck that guy? Go fuck that guy. | – 别他x的碰我 – 碰又怎样?嗯?你想上那个小子? 你想上他么?那你就去上他好了 |
[1:02:54] | Hey we got a fucking whore in the room! | 嘿这房间里有个荡妇! |
[1:02:56] | Go fuck him. Just remember your ass belongs to me. | 去上他吧 别忘了你的下半身属于我 |
[1:02:59] | You don’t fucking own me. | 我才不属于你呢 |
[1:03:01] | Oh, I fucking do! | 噢 你他x的当然属于我 |
[1:03:12] | Fuck this! tnnd! | |
[1:03:26] | Shit! I gotta take this. | 见鬼!我必须接一下电话 |
[1:03:31] | Yeah? | 是的 |
[1:03:34] | What’s goin on? Where’re ya? Ok, be right there. | 出什么事了?你在哪儿? 好的 呆在那儿 |
[1:03:43] | I gotta go. | 我得出去一下 |
[1:03:44] | It’s him, isn’t it? | 是那个人 是吗? |
[1:03:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:03:48] | I know. Becareful. | 我理解小心点 |
[1:04:09] | Teddy-boy! | 泰迪小子! |
[1:04:11] | Hello Jake. | 哈喽 杰克 |
[1:04:22] | Oh fuck! | 噢见鬼! |
[1:04:28] | Where’re the others? | 其他人呢? |
[1:04:30] | Those sick-pants! Fuck ’em! | 那些鸟人!滚他们的蛋! |
[1:04:33] | What happened? | 这儿到底发生了什么? |
[1:04:36] | Eh, simple transaction Teddy. I paid my money. I got my money’s worth. | 呃 一个简单的交易 泰德 我付款 物有所值 |
[1:04:41] | I got stabbed too. | 我也受伤了 |
[1:04:44] | Good thing you’re a doctor. | 正好你是个医生 |
[1:04:46] | – We gotta clean this up! – Clean this up? | – 我们必须把这些清理干净 – 把这些清理干净? |
[1:04:49] | What? This? You wanna clean… like what? Like this? Like this? | 什么?这个?你想… 这么清理? 像这样?像这样? |
[1:04:54] | You’re losing it, Dr. Gallo. | 你快失控了 加洛医生 |
[1:05:00] | Losing it? Teddy! | 失控?泰迪! |
[1:05:04] | Teddy, I just fucking found it! | 泰迪 我才刚发现! |
[1:05:09] | This is it. This… this is it. | 就是这个 就是… 就是这个 |
[1:05:16] | Uh oh, who’s that? | 噢噢 那是谁? |
[1:05:18] | That’s you. That’s me. That’s me. Me. You. Me. You. Me. You’re me. | 那是你那是我那是我 你我你我你是我 |
[1:05:24] | You’re fucking killer. | 你是个该死的凶手 |
[1:05:28] | You’re fucking enemy. | 你是个该死的敌人 |
[1:05:34] | Huh? You fucking, fucking golden boy. | 嗯? 你这该死的 该死的金童 |
[1:05:40] | Playing ramsey with your fucking eye-pleat cunt! | 玩弄女人于股掌之间! |
[1:05:43] | She doesn’t know you! | 她不了解你! |
[1:05:45] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[1:05:48] | What about the game? | 那游戏呢? |
[1:05:53] | What about it? | 游戏怎么了? |
[1:05:55] | Is that why you called me here? C’mon, let’s play. | 那就是你叫我来这儿的原因吧? 来吧 我们开始玩 |
[1:06:04] | This woman here… | 这个女人… |
[1:06:09] | By the bubbles in her mouth, I could see the subdued dire blood lost. | 从她嘴里的泡沫 我可以看到血液涌流的场面 |
[1:06:12] | She died of suffocation. | 她死于窒息 |
[1:06:14] | Precisely. She choked on her own blood. | 准确的说 她被自己的血呛死了 |
[1:06:25] | So you pocked this one bloodygade in the temple with that pipe right there? | 那么你是用那边的钢管 对她太阳穴上抡了一下 |
[1:06:30] | – A near fatal aneurism? – What? | – 一个几乎致命的动脉瘤? – 什么? |
[1:06:32] | Of course you need to crack her head open to know with mathematical certainty. | 当然你得打开她的颅骨 以便得到铁证 |
[1:06:36] | Ermm, waddaya mean near fatal? | 呃嗯 几乎致命是啥意思? |
[1:06:41] | You disemboweled… Probably while she’s still alive. | 你切开了她的肚子… 似乎是在她还活着的时候 |
[1:06:46] | There’s blood on her right hand and her wrist is broken. | 她的右手腕有血迹 而且腕部骨折 |
[1:06:48] | So I guess I know who stabbed you, probably while gutting. | 所以我猜我知道是谁把你弄伤的了 应该是在你切她腹的时候 |
[1:07:03] | Bravo! | 十分精彩! |
[1:07:07] | I failed to see the genius here. | 只是我没有看出这些有啥天才创造的成分 |
[1:07:10] | You failed to see? | 你没看出来? |
[1:07:19] | You failed to see? | 你没看出来?? |
[1:07:29] | Buzzkill. | 真扫兴 |
[1:07:35] | Let’s go to the incinerator. | 咱们去焚尸炉 |
[1:07:54] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:07:58] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你在这儿他x的干嘛? |
[1:08:01] | ‘Coz I missed you. | 因为我想念你 |
[1:08:03] | Do you know where I just was? | 你知道我刚才去哪儿了么? |
[1:08:06] | With Jake in the dungeon. | 我和杰克在地下室 |
[1:08:08] | He went ape-shit and thrill killed three women. | 他兽性大发 杀了三个女人 |
[1:08:11] | I’m done with Jake. | 我和杰克分手了 |
[1:08:15] | I think you should leave. | 我认为你应该离开 |
[1:08:17] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:08:23] | Your fianc閑 was really beautiful. 你未婚妻很漂亮 | |
[1:08:27] | You must be very happy. | 你一定非常幸福 |
[1:09:51] | This is taken directly from the center of the seminiferus tubulus. | 这些是直接从输精管中取出来的 |
[1:09:54] | The mature sperm is showing definite signs | 这些成熟的精子上有明显的 |
[1:09:57] | of structural abnormalities. | 结构异常表现 |
[1:10:00] | Dr. Gallo? You have a moment? | 加洛医生? 你有空么? |
[1:10:03] | Certainly Dr. Gray. Excuse me. | 当然 格雷医生 离开一下 |
[1:10:13] | I’m done. I’m out. | 我不玩了 我退出 |
[1:10:16] | The words you’re saying right now are very dangerous. | 你正在说的话很危险 |
[1:10:20] | You should probably be more careful. | 也许你应该三思而后行 |
[1:10:22] | – Nobody gets out. – Don’t be so fucking dramatic, ok? | – 没人能退出 – 别整的他x的这么感人似的 行么? |
[1:10:24] | It’s not like I can say anything to anybody. | 反正我也不会跟任何人说什么 |
[1:10:27] | I’m up to my eyeballs in this shit. | 我自己和这事情也很脱不开干系 |
[1:10:28] | Yes you are, Ted. | 没错 你是脱不开干系 泰德 |
[1:10:32] | – I’ve got my fianc閑. – Oh yeah, your fianc閑. That’s right. Gwen? – 我快结婚了 – 噢 对了 你的未婚妻没错格温? | |
[1:10:36] | Hey, maybe she should come down some night. | 嘿 或者她哪天晚上也应该来看看 |
[1:10:39] | Hey, how about you don’t mention her name again. | 嘿 你最好别再提她的名字 |
[1:10:51] | I’m sorry. It’s just… | 很抱歉 我只是… |
[1:10:55] | You took me off guard last night. | 昨天晚上你让我失去了防备 |
[1:10:58] | – Yeah, that was some crazy shit huh? – Yeah. | – 是么 确实很刺激是吧? – 是啊 |
[1:11:05] | You good then? | 那你没事吧? |
[1:11:08] | – Yeah. Yeah, I’m good. – Good. | – 嗯 对 我没事 – 好的 |
[1:11:20] | Hey, ermm, we have a meeting tomorrow night. | 嘿 啊呃 明晚上我们要开个小会 |
[1:11:25] | – Tomorrow? – Yeah. | – 明天? – 对 |
[1:11:27] | That’s right. You busy? | 没错你没空? |
[1:11:30] | Good ‘coz you won’t wanna miss this one. | 好 你一定不希望错过的 |
[1:12:40] | So I need to take off for a few hours flat. | 我还得离开几个小时 |
[1:12:43] | I know but | 我知道 但是 |
[1:12:45] | I have to. | 我必须去 |
[1:12:47] | – You don’t have to. – It’ll be the last time, ok? I promise. | – 你不一定非得去 – 这是最后一次了 好么?我保证 |
[1:12:55] | – I believe you. – You want one of these? | – 我相信你 – 你要来块这个么? |
[1:13:18] | Here you are. | 你来了 |
[1:13:26] | Whoa, we’re contiguously short this evening. | 晤哈 今晚人来的很不齐啊 |
[1:13:31] | She’s with him. | 她和他在一起 |
[1:13:34] | No. | 不 |
[1:13:36] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[1:13:40] | I think it’s time we get rid of that cocksucker. | 我觉得是时候除掉那个杂种了 |
[1:13:43] | – I concur. – And her. | – 我同意 – 以及她 |
[1:13:47] | Yeah. Fuck yes, and her. | 对 没错 还有她 |
[1:13:50] | Well, if we’re all in agreement, let the lamp affix its beam. | 好吧 如果大家意见一致的话 让灯调定它的光 |
[1:14:12] | – What the fuck. – What the fuck? | – 怎么回事 – 怎么回事? |
[1:14:25] | Alright, let’s do this. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[1:14:31] | Doctors, let’s have a look inside. | 医生们 准备开胸 |
[1:14:42] | Oh I get it. | 噢我明白了 |
[1:15:52] | – What happened? – Oh my God, you haven’t heard? | – 出什么事了? – 噢上帝啊 你没听说么? |
[1:15:54] | Heard what? | 听说什么? |
[1:15:56] | There was a fire here last night, on the lower level. | 昨晚上这里起火了 地下室 |
[1:15:59] | Some of our residents were killed. | 死了几个实习生 |
[1:16:02] | Who? | 谁? |
[1:16:04] | Juliette Bath and Griffin Cavenaugh | 茱丽.叶巴斯和格里芬.凯武诺夫 |
[1:16:07] | and there’s two bodies yet to be identified. | 还有另外两个尸体身份不明 |
[1:16:13] | Wait, you said two bodies? | 等等 你说另外两个尸体? |
[1:16:15] | Unidentified. | 身份不明 |
[1:16:17] | – Plus Julieth Bath. Plus Griffin Cavenaugh. – Right. That’s right. | – 除了茱丽叶巴斯 除了格里芬凯武诺夫 – 对 没错 |
[1:16:21] | Then there were four. | 那就是死了4个 |
[1:16:23] | Correct. Four. | 对 四个 |
[1:16:26] | – Look, I know that you’re upset. – Excuse me. I’m just gonna step outside. | – 瞧 我知道你很难过 – 对不起 我得出去一下 |
[1:16:45] | Fuck! | 见鬼! |
[1:17:17] | Hi, you remember me from the party? | 嗨 还记得我吗?在聚会上认识的? |
[1:17:20] | – It’s Jake Gallo, isn’t it? – Yeah. | – 你是杰克加洛 对吧? – 对 |
[1:17:23] | Um, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. | 嗯 对不起 我没吓着你吧 |
[1:17:25] | – Ted already left. – I know. | – 泰德已经去上班了 – 我知道 |
[1:19:13] | I just spoke to Inspector Vincent from the homicide division. | 我刚和凶杀组的文森特警官通过话 |
[1:19:17] | He finds Jake Gallo’s absence to be quite suspicious. | 他发现杰克加洛的缺席很可疑 |
[1:19:22] | He also asked me if there was anyone who might be able to offer any insight or clues | 他还问我是否有人能提供什么内部线索 |
[1:19:26] | as to why one of my top doctors | 关于为什么我手下最好的医生之一 |
[1:19:28] | would have committed such an atrocity. | 会犯下如此暴行 |
[1:19:32] | I could think of no one. | 我想不出有谁 |
[1:19:34] | Can you think of anyone doctor? | 你知道谁能提供线索吗 医生? |
[1:19:36] | Several names come to mind but since they’re all individuals | 我想到几个名字 但是 他们几个都 |
[1:19:40] | who were killed in the fire | 已经死在那场火灾中了 |
[1:19:42] | I suspect that questioning them would prove fruitless. | 我估计找他们问话不会有什么结果 |
[1:19:48] | Concerning Gwendolyn. | 关于格温多琳 |
[1:19:51] | I can’t tell you how devastated I was when I got the news, | 我无法描述当我得到消息的 时候是多么震惊 |
[1:19:54] | compounding what is already a tragedy for the hospital. | 而且医院这边已经有一场惨剧了 |
[1:19:58] | – I know that you loved her a great deal and I’m truly sorry. – Thank you. | – 我知道你非常爱她 我非常遗憾 – 谢谢 |
[1:20:05] | As for the cause of her death, I haven’t been able to come up with a firm conclusion. | 对于她的死因 我还无法做出定论 |
[1:20:10] | Based on my initial examination, a full autopsy is gonna be necessary. | 就目前情况来说 我认为 会需要做全面的尸体解剖检查 |
[1:20:14] | I’m doing it. | 我来做尸检 |
[1:20:16] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[1:20:17] | I don’t want anyone else to touch her but me. | 我不希望有别人动她 除我之外 |
[1:20:21] | – You would have to get the parents’ permission. – I’ve already spoken to the Williamsons. They gave me their full blessing. | – 你需要先征求她家里人的同意 – 我已经和她父母谈过 他们完全同意 |
[1:20:27] | – I vehemently disapprove. – Dr. Morris. | – 我强烈建议你回避此事 – 莫里斯医生 |
[1:20:29] | I urge you not to stand in the way of the parents’ wishes and my own. | 我希望你不要妨碍她父母和我的共同意愿 |
[1:20:37] | Alright then. She’s yours. | 那么好吧你来做 |
[1:23:35] | – Dr. Gray, good night. – Good night, David. Rajeeve. | – 格雷医生 晚安 – 晚安 戴维 拉吉夫 |
[1:24:12] | Well? | 你? |
[1:24:14] | Well? | 是我! |
[1:24:16] | I read something wildly amusing today. Thought I’d share. | 我今天读到点灰常有意思的东西 觉得不能独享 |
[1:24:20] | Patient Name: Gwendolyn Marie Williamson. | 病人姓名:格温多琳.玛丽.威廉姆森 |
[1:24:23] | Age 28, eyes brown, blah blah blah blah blah. | 年龄 28岁 眼虹膜棕色 一堆废话 |
[1:24:27] | Ahh haha! | 啊 哈哈! |
[1:24:29] | Conducting pathologist determines cause of the death to be due to | 兹做出病理学分析之死亡原因为: |
[1:24:32] | an arrhythmia of the heart! | 心律失常? |
[1:24:35] | A direct consequence of mitral valve prolapse? | 二尖瓣脱垂的直接后果?! |
[1:24:40] | – That’s great shit huh? – That’s right. What the fuck do you care? | – 这都是瞎扯 对吧? – 没错你tmd会关心这个么? |
[1:24:44] | Because… | 原因是… |
[1:24:47] | I have composed a poem sublime and you are my critic, you are my only critic, Teddy. | 我谱写了一首壮丽的诗歌 而你是评论员 你是唯一有资格的评论家 泰迪 |
[1:24:54] | And have you read carefully your review of my work, | 你自己读过你对我作品的评论么 |
[1:24:56] | my conclusion is that it sucks! – Maybe it’s just your clothes. | 我的结论是 那些评论太差劲了! – 也许那正是最准确的评论 |
[1:25:07] | You know that this one was well above average. | 你知道这次是我的巅峰之作 |
[1:25:11] | This one was fucking meticulous. | 这次我做的完美无瑕 |
[1:25:20] | Oh shit… | 噢该死… |
[1:25:26] | She never really knew you, did she? | 她从来没认识真正的你 对吧? |
[1:25:28] | – My fianc閑? – Yeah, her. – 我的未婚妻? – 对 是她 | |
[1:25:30] | Just the good side. | 她看到了我好的一面 |
[1:25:32] | No, I didn’t think so. | 不不不 我不这么想 |
[1:25:35] | And there you were… oh boy! Good little soldier | 看看你吧… 噢 乖乖! 一个小帅哥 |
[1:25:40] | ready to march down the aisle. | 已经准备好步入婚姻的殿堂 |
[1:25:42] | Fuck man. Fuck. I did you a fucking favor huh? | 草你的 我草 我为你做了件好事 知道不? |
[1:25:48] | You owe me. | 你欠我一个人情 |
[1:25:51] | By the way | 顺便说一句 |
[1:25:52] | Props to you for killing everyone. | 你够狠 杀掉那些人 |
[1:25:54] | Oh yeah, sorry about that. | 噢 对了抱歉哦 |
[1:25:56] | No, no, no, no, my bad. I should’ve seen it coming. | 不不不不 是我的错 我应该早预见到这事 |
[1:26:02] | It’s in the past. The important thing is, Teddy | 过去的事就不提了 重要的是 泰迪 |
[1:26:05] | That in the end… in the end | 到了最后… 到了最后 |
[1:26:09] | I won! | 我是赢家! |
[1:26:11] | How so? | 何以见得? |
[1:26:12] | Because I did one that you couldn’t figure out. | 因为我做出了一件你无法查清真相的案子 |
[1:26:18] | I win! | 我赢了! |
[1:26:24] | You like that? | 你很喜欢这样是吧? |
[1:26:26] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[1:26:30] | I think so. | 但是我这么认为 |
[1:26:33] | Mitral valve prolapse bullshit! | 什么二尖瓣脱垂全是放屁! |
[1:26:37] | It’s what I told the parents so that they won’t freak out. | 我只是需要这么告诉她家人 不然他们会承受不了 |
[1:26:41] | Aha? | 啊哈? |
[1:26:43] | – I actually do have a theory. – You have a theory? | – 实际上我有结论了 – 你有结论了? |
[1:26:46] | Alright. Impress me. | 好吧 说说看 |
[1:26:52] | Gwen made a fatal mistake | 格温犯了个致命的错误 |
[1:26:53] | trying to get back on you and when she did, you covered her mouth with any of your soaked cloth. | 当她转身背向你的时候 你用你湿透的衣服捂住了她的嘴 |
[1:27:03] | You were careful not to let her lose consciousness though. | 你很小心 没有让她失去知觉 |
[1:27:07] | After that | 然后 |
[1:27:09] | you injected the potassium into the basilica vein under her armpit | 你将氰化钾注射进了她腋下的静脉 |
[1:27:15] | to help preserve the body | 是为了保持尸体正常 |
[1:27:17] | before dripping nitroglycerin on her tongue. | 随后你将硝化甘油滴在她的舌尖 |
[1:27:20] | And then, you slowly let her fade into the after life. | 然后 你让她慢慢的离开这个尘世 |
[1:27:31] | She took approximately 7 minutes, | 她大概用了7分钟 |
[1:27:35] | about the same amount of time it takes for an average person to fall asleep. | 和普通人入睡需要的时间一样 |
[1:27:42] | She could hear everything that you said to her. | 她能听见你跟她说的话 |
[1:27:48] | The last thing she saw on this earth | 她在这个世界上见到的最后一样东西 |
[1:27:51] | was your delightful face. | 是你欢欣的脸 |
[1:27:58] | Time? | 时间? |
[1:28:01] | Six minutes, thirty seconds. | 6分30秒 |
[1:28:05] | 29… 28… 29… 28… | |
[1:28:09] | Dr. Stravinsky? | 斯特拉文斯基医生? |
[1:28:13] | Let’s have a look inside. | 准备开胸 |