英文名称:Outbreak
年代:1995
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | 人类统治地球的最大威胁是病毒 -诺贝尔得主: 乔什瓦·李德伯格 | |
[01:35] | Come this way! | 跟我来! |
[01:41] | Men wounded in battle we can deal with. | 我们可以治疗外伤 |
[01:44] | But this strange disease. | 对这种奇怪的病毫无办法 |
[01:48] | Thirty men dead yesterday. | 昨天死了30个人 |
[01:51] | 18 the day before. | 前天死了18个 |
[01:54] | We need supplies. | 需要补充 |
[01:56] | Plasma. | 血桨 |
[01:57] | Penicillin. | 青霉素 |
[01:59] | We’ll get what you need. | 我会给你送来的 |
[02:00] | You’re Americans. | 你是美国人 |
[02:03] | Please get me out of this shithole. | 带我离开这个鬼地方 |
[02:06] | Buddy, that’s what we’re here for. | 伙计 我们就是来接你们的 |
[02:10] | First we’ll take a blood sample, all right? | 你先让我们抽点血 行吗? |
[02:14] | I’m gonna die, right? | 我快要死了 |
[02:16] | -You won’t die. -Tell my girl I love her. | -你不会死 -转告我妻子 我爱她 |
[02:19] | I won’t tell her. Tell her yourself. | 别胡思乱想 你们会团圆 |
[02:23] | The soldiers inside are in the early stages of the disease. | 那屋里躺着的全都是早期患者 |
[02:28] | By tomorrow night they will look like this. | 他们到明天晚上就变成这样了 |
[02:32] | Mother of God! | 上帝! |
[02:34] | I’ll authorize an immediate airdrop. | 我尽快派飞机给你送药品 |
[02:41] | It’s worse than I thought. Get the plane here by 1900. | 比我预料的更糟 看来只有牺牲他们了 |
[02:45] | Get the plane, Billy. | 只能这样 比利 |
[03:03] | Come on! All right! | 我们在这里 |
[06:42] | Isn’t this your last day? | 最后一天? |
[06:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:23] | Sam, are you there? | 赛姆 你在吗? |
[07:26] | Pick up the phone. We have a situation in Zaire. It doesn’t look good. | 快接电话 扎伊尔有病情 看上去很糟 |
[07:30] | Stay there. | 别动 |
[07:32] | Hemorrhagic fever, high mortality. | 传染很快 死亡率高 |
[07:35] | We picked up a relay from Cairo. | 开罗发来传真 |
[07:37] | I said stay! | 不许出来! |
[07:41] | Hi, what’s wrong? | 怎么回事? |
[07:42] | Looks like we have a Level 4. What’s up? | 似乎有四级传染病 |
[07:45] | How many dead? | 死了多少? |
[07:46] | Don’t know. There aren’t any numbers yet. | 不知道 还没有具体数字 |
[07:48] | -What do you think it is? -Too early to say. | -你认为是什么? -很难说 |
[07:51] | The WHO is preparing a team, but I want you there first. | 世界卫生组织要派人去调查 你要赶在他们之前 |
[07:55] | You’re off Hanta and flying to Zaire. | 放下手头工作 马上去扎伊尔 |
[07:57] | Let me get my crew together. I’ll get back to you. | 我马上召集人 再向你汇报 |
[08:00] | I can’t believe this. You’re wet. | 真不敢相信 全湿了 |
[08:02] | You are wet. | 不听话! |
[08:04] | Which one disobeyed me first? Lewis, it was you, right? | 你俩谁先违背命令? 露易丝 是你! |
[08:07] | You guys are busted. You look very guilty. | 你们可真淘气! 你好像有点内疚 |
[08:19] | Lewis, come on. Get down. | 露易丝 过来 下来 |
[08:23] | How are you? | 你好 |
[08:26] | Hi, boys. How you doing? What are you doing? | 哎 宝贝 你们好吗? 怎么了? |
[08:31] | You miss me? | 想我了? |
[08:33] | Come here. Who wants some breakfast? | 来 谁想吃早饭? |
[08:37] | Your paper. | 你的报纸 |
[08:39] | You here for your stuff? Come on. | 来取你的东西? 来吧 |
[08:46] | Bagels. Who wants bagels? Breakfast? | 面包 谁要吃面包? 吃吧 |
[08:49] | -Who wants some breakfast? -I’ve got to go away. | -谁要吃早饭? -我要出门 |
[08:51] | Where? | 去哪? |
[08:53] | Zaire. | 扎伊尔 |
[08:54] | They think there’s cases of hemorrhagic fever there. | 他们说那里有4级传染病 |
[08:57] | -Is Casey going? -Yeah. | -卡西也去? -是的 |
[08:59] | And Jaffe. The whole crew. | 还有杰夫 全组 |
[09:02] | Most of it. | 大部分都去 |
[09:05] | Want to leave the dogs? | 想把狗留在这里? |
[09:07] | It’s just 4 days. | 就4天 |
[09:09] | I’m going to Atlanta Friday. If you’re late, the dogs go too. | 星期五我去亚特兰大 你不回来 我就把狗带走 |
[09:13] | Fair enough. | 说定了 |
[09:14] | What will you do at CDC? | 你要去疾病控制中心? |
[09:16] | Working BL4. Same as you. | 和你一样搞4级传染病 |
[09:20] | My job. | 我的工作 |
[09:22] | I’d like to think of it as my job. | 我认为这是我的工作 |
[09:24] | And I won’t have the Pentagon pressuring me. | 不再有五角大楼的压力 |
[09:28] | This is mine. | 这是我的 |
[09:30] | Take it. | 拿走 |
[09:31] | And the rest of your stuff is in boxes in there. | 你的东西都在那个纸盒里 |
[09:37] | I can hang on to it till you come back or whatever. | 你可以回来再取 随你便 |
[09:56] | You know that you’re giving me all the pictures of us. | 你把我俩的合影都分给我了 |
[10:00] | You can keep them. | 你留着 |
[10:06] | You keep them. | 你留着 |
[10:09] | I don’t want them. | 我不想要 |
[10:10] | I don’t want them either, Robby. | 可我也不想要 |
[10:13] | Thursday! | 就四天! |
[10:21] | I want a turn-up, on the mark. | 中士 你再去调些人帮着搬 |
[10:24] | Yes, Major | 是 上校 |
[10:25] | Let’s go! Come on, let’s move it. | 快点 动作快点! |
[10:27] | This plasma goes in the right rudder of the right wing. | 这箱血浆放在右边的架子上 |
[10:30] | -Where is Jaffe? -His wife is in labor. He’s on leave. | 杰夫在哪? -请假了 他老婆生了 |
[10:33] | -Who’ll read the tissue samples? -You don’t trust me? | -那谁来做血样分离? -你信不过我? |
[10:36] | -Come on! -Fine. | -得了 -好吧 |
[10:37] | You want a hotshot scope-jockey, fine, but, frankly, I’m hurt. | 你实在需要他 我就叫他来 可你伤了我的自尊心! |
[10:41] | -Who cut his orders? -The Old Man himself. | -谁是指挥? -老头本人 |
[10:45] | He hasn’t got up this early in years. | 他起这么早可真是破天荒 |
[10:48] | -I’ll tell him you said so. -I’ll deny it. | -我去告诉他 -我否认 |
[10:52] | Good to see you. | 你好 |
[10:54] | Thought if I showed my star it might speed things up for you. | 我以为亲临现场他们手脚会快点 |
[10:57] | Is it working? | 奏效了? |
[10:58] | No. | 不 |
[11:00] | File on the new man. | 给你添个人 |
[11:02] | Plus telex traffic to date, and satellite photos from the area. | 这是他的档案 传真数据和照片 |
[11:08] | -Sam. -Sir? | -赛姆 -嗯? |
[11:09] | Get in, get out. | 快去快回 |
[11:12] | I hate having you here, making my life miserable… | 我讨厌你 你让我不自在 |
[11:15] | …but don’t want to lose you to a bug. | 但不希望你被病毒杀死 |
[11:18] | -One question. -Go on. | -有个问题 -说吧 |
[11:19] | What have I ever done to make your life miserable? | 我干了什么让你不自在? |
[11:23] | You got up today. | 你比我起得早 |
[11:26] | Thank you, Billy. | 谢谢 比利 |
[11:49] | Major Salt. | 萨特少校 |
[11:50] | May I say it’s an honor to work with you. | 能参加你的小组感到非常荣幸 |
[11:54] | West Point, Johns Hopkins. How many hours did you log in helicopter school? | 上过西点军校 医科大学 飞行技校 飞行时间呢? |
[11:58] | -85. -Married? | -85小时 -成家了? |
[12:00] | -Yes sir. -Good luck. | -是的 -祝你好运 |
[12:02] | Ever been in the field? | 没上过前线? |
[12:04] | But I’m fully trained and highly motivated. | 可我有充分的思想准备 |
[12:06] | I’m talking about landing in a hot zone. It’s unique. | 这次情况特殊 环境特别危险 |
[12:10] | Have you seen the effects of hemorrhagic fever? | 见过坏血病的病例? |
[12:13] | No, sir. | 没有 |
[12:14] | Allow me. | 我来解释 |
[12:15] | -Major. -Yes. | -少校 -是 |
[12:16] | At first the patient has flu-like symptoms. | 患者初期症状像流行性感冒 |
[12:19] | In 2 or 3 days pink lesions appear on his body, along with pustules… | 两三天以后全身出现红斑不久变成脓包 |
[12:23] | …which erupt with the blood and pus. A milky substance begins to, | 很快就溃烂出血和脓 |
[12:27] | These lesions become full-blown. They feel like mush. | 红斑变成脓包就像烤糊的玉米粒 |
[12:30] | There’s vomiting, diarrhea, bleeding in the nose, ears, gums. | 呕吐 腹泻 鼻子 耳朵 牙床 眼圈出血 |
[12:33] | The internal organs shut down. They liquefy. | 内脏腐烂 |
[12:35] | Very good. We’ve read that in a book too, but… | 不错 可这都是书上的 |
[12:39] | …in 16 hours you’ll see it. | 16小时后我们将亲眼目睹 |
[12:42] | In the flesh, so to speak. | 那滋味可不好受 |
[12:44] | I can handle whatever we encounter. | 我保证我能对付得了 |
[12:46] | -lf one panics, we’re all in danger. -He’s under orders not to die. | -一个出问题会连累全组 -上级命令他要安全返回 |
[12:50] | And that’s a set of orders he actually plans to follow. | 他执行命令向来不折不扣 |
[14:28] | That must be it. | 医疗站! |
[15:30] | He’s losing it! | 他受不了了 |
[15:34] | No! Just hang on! | 不! 不能脱! |
[15:35] | I can’t breathe! | 我喘不上气 |
[15:37] | Keep your helmet. | 不能脱头罩! |
[15:39] | -Take it off! -No! | -我要摘掉 -不行 |
[15:41] | -Keep it on! -Keep it on! | -不能脱! -抓住他的手! |
[15:42] | Don’t let him expose himself! | 别让他暴露 |
[15:45] | Goddamn it! Isolate him! Isolate him! | 见鬼! 隔离他! 赶快隔离! |
[15:49] | Don’t worry. | 别紧张 |
[15:51] | It’s not airborne. | 空气不传染 |
[15:57] | Sam Daniels, USAMRllD. | 我是赛姆·丹尼尔 |
[15:59] | Benjamin Iwabi. | 本杰明·瓦比 |
[16:01] | We expected you. | 你们总算来了 |
[16:03] | We came as soon as possible. | 以最快速度赶来的 |
[16:05] | Not soon enough. | 来晚了 |
[16:06] | The village is dead. | 全死光了 |
[16:10] | Do you know the incubation period? | 有潜伏期吗? |
[16:12] | But it kills in 2 or 3 days. The mortality rate is 100%. | 染上两三天就死 死亡率高达100% |
[16:16] | Jesus. | 上帝 |
[16:17] | Did an infected person leave here? | 有没有患者离开村子 |
[16:20] | If he did, he’d be dead or dying in the jungle. | 离开了也会死在丛林里 |
[16:22] | It’s 50 miles to the next village. | 最近的村子离这里也有50英里 |
[16:25] | First case? Patient zero? | 是谁第一个发病? |
[16:27] | A young man called Murazo. | 一个年轻人叫莫拉索 |
[16:30] | Worked with a white man to build a road into Kinshasa. | 出去打工 修通往金沙萨的公路 |
[16:34] | -When he returned he was sick. -I see. | -回来后就病了 -明白了 |
[16:37] | And he drank from this well. | 他喝过这井里的水 |
[16:39] | From there, it spreads to the entire village. | 把病传染给了全村人 |
[16:42] | Did you identify the carrier? The host? | 知道他生病的原因吗? |
[16:45] | No, when we arrived, he was incoherent. | 我们赶到时他已语无伦次 |
[16:49] | He died two hours later. | 两小时后就死了 |
[16:51] | He couldn’t tell us. | 没有告诉我们 |
[16:57] | He’s not sick. | 他没染上? |
[17:00] | He’s a local ju-ju man. Witch doctor. | 他会点法术 是个巫医 |
[17:04] | He stayed in his cave all week. | 一直躲在山洞里 |
[17:06] | I’d like to talk to him. | 我去找他谈谈 |
[17:08] | No, he talks to me. | 他都跟我说了 |
[17:11] | You see, he believes that the gods were awoken from their sleep… | 他认为人类乱伐树木 |
[17:14] | …by men cutting down the trees. Where no man should be. And the gods got angry. | 惊动了上帝 上帝对人们的做法感到难过 |
[17:21] | This is a punishment. | 这是惩罚 |
[17:55] | Alarmingly high fatality. | 有极端的致命性 |
[17:58] | All localized within a 3-mile radius. | 病区范围约三平方英里 |
[18:01] | Incubation period short. Appears contained. | 潜伏期很短 可能不会蔓延 |
[18:04] | You didn’t put “alarmingly.” | 你没写”极端的” |
[18:05] | It’s an adverb. It’s a lazy tool of a weak mind. | 那是形容词 是弱智人的偷懒工具 |
[18:08] | I want to add this: | 把它加上 |
[18:09] | Billy… | 比利 |
[18:11] | …this is the scariest son-of-a-bitch I’ve ever seen. | 我从来没见过这么可怕的病 |
[18:15] | And I’ve seen a lot. | 我可见得多了 |
[18:16] | Fine. Fax it to Ford’s house. | 好 传真到比利家 |
[18:23] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:25] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[18:26] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 以前从没见过 |
[18:28] | I put the team in danger, sir. | 差点害死全组的人 |
[18:30] | We’re still here. | 我们都还活着 |
[18:36] | I got scared, sir. | 我害怕了 长官 |
[18:40] | You know, fear gets a bad rap. | 知道害怕不是件坏事 |
[18:43] | I don’t want anybody working with me who isn’t scared. | 我不喜欢不知道害怕的人 |
[18:47] | Okay? | 懂吗? |
[18:48] | Then I’m your man, sir. | 那我就放心了 |
[19:12] | I sent the fax 6 hours ago. | 我6小时前给你发了传真 |
[19:15] | I am not going to issue an alert. | 我不打算发警报 |
[19:17] | But you must issue an alert. | 可你必须发警报 |
[19:19] | -You said it was contained. -I said “probably contained.” | -你说了不会蔓延 -我说可能不会蔓延 |
[19:22] | Monitor the airports! | 应该严密监视机场 |
[19:24] | Remember 1989? You found 2 cases of Congo fever in Nairobi… | 记得89年? 你在纳米比亚发现两例刚果热 |
[19:28] | …and we put a note in every American kid’s lunch box. | 我们在所有美国孩子的午餐里放警告 |
[19:31] | -I was wrong. -You were wrong. | -我错了 -你错了 |
[19:33] | What about 1992? Lassa fever? | 还有92年 拉萨热? |
[19:35] | -I was wrong. -Again. | -我错了 -继续 |
[19:37] | -But now you’re right? -No, I could be. | -这次保证对? -不 我不能保征 |
[19:39] | Yet you waltz into my party smelling like dirty socks… | 浑身臭烘烘地闯进我的宴会厅 |
[19:42] | …take me away from Senator Rosales… | 把我从罗塞尔参议员身边拉开 |
[19:45] | …who heads the Senate subcommittee in charge of our budget! | 他是分管我们年度预算的人 |
[19:48] | Forget Ebola, forget Lassa. This bug kills so fast– | 不说埃博拉 不说拉萨 这个病毒很快致死 |
[19:52] | Keep your voice down. | 小声点! |
[19:55] | Now that is exactly my point. | 我正是这个意思 |
[19:57] | It is the very lethality of this virus which works for us here. | 这病潜伏期短 患者很快就会死 |
[20:01] | They don’t live long enough to spread the thing around. So it is contained. | 无法把它传染给远处的人 它不会蔓延 |
[20:06] | I hope so. | 但愿是这样 |
[20:33] | I’m through talking, okay? | 我料到你不会按时回来 |
[20:35] | You never understood the concept of time. What day is it? | 你这人一向没时间观念 今天星期几? |
[20:39] | Sunday. | 星期日 |
[20:40] | When did you say you’d be home? | 你说好星期几回来? |
[20:41] | -Friday. -Thursday, Sam. | -星期五 -星期四 赛姆 |
[20:43] | I meant Thursday. | 我说的是星期四? |
[20:45] | Thursday and Friday sound so much alike, even I confuse them. | 星期四 星期五紧挨着 有时我会搞错 |
[20:47] | Why didn’t I go to Atlanta like I said I would? | 我干嘛不一走了之? |
[20:51] | You’re decent. If you put the bags. | 因为你通情达理 大的放底下 |
[20:53] | Fuck you. | 不要你管 |
[20:55] | Fuck you. You said you’d be home Thursday, so I could fly Friday… | 说好你星期四回来 我星期五走 |
[20:58] | …buy a toaster and maybe have a day of rest. | 上街买个烤箱 休息一天 |
[21:01] | Now I must go to the airport. I won’t get in until 7. | 现在我得赶飞机 7点后才能到 |
[21:06] | It’ll be too late to buy a toaster. | 烤箱买不成! |
[21:08] | You know what? I can’t unpack, because I have a welcome cocktail party at 9! | 连打开行李的时间都没有 九点钟还要出席欢迎酒会 |
[21:16] | Lewis, move over. | 露易丝 让开 |
[21:18] | Move! | 快让开! |
[21:19] | -Get over! -You’re scaring him! | -让开! -你吓着它了 |
[21:21] | Lewis. | 露易丝 |
[21:26] | That’s because you let him on the sofa. | 都怪你允许它上沙发 |
[21:29] | Here. | 给 |
[21:32] | We can go now. | 可以走了 |
[21:33] | How long are you keeping them? | 狗在你那里住多久? |
[21:36] | They’re going with me to Atlanta. | 我要把狗带到亚特兰大去 |
[21:38] | They’re my dogs too. I miss them. | 可它们也是我的狗 我想它们 |
[21:41] | Do you want them? Either they go with me or stay with you. | 你真想要狗? 它们要么跟你 要么跟我 |
[21:45] | We can’t share them. | 我们无法共同拥有它们 |
[21:47] | Decide. | 你定吧 |
[21:48] | A negotiation. | 商量一下 |
[21:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:50] | Wait! | 等等 |
[21:53] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[21:55] | Keep them. | 你留着吧 |
[22:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走了 |
[22:02] | Wait I must tell you, it’s important. | 等等 我还有话要说 很重要 |
[22:06] | Now I forgot. | 想不起来了 |
[22:08] | -I’ll miss my flight. -Wait a minute, I remember. | -我要误飞机了 -等等 想起来了 |
[22:14] | Remember that they like those medium-size bones. | 记着狗爱吃中号骨头 |
[22:18] | I know.the little barbecued ones… | 我知道 不是小的就行 |
[22:22] | That’s right. | 好吧 |
[22:25] | You look tired, Sam. | 你很疲倦 赛姆 |
[22:28] | Was it that bad in Zaire? | 扎伊尔的事怎么样? |
[22:32] | Could’ve been better. | 糟透了 |
[22:35] | You be careful. | 你多保重 |
[22:40] | I wish you luck. You better tell him to go. | 祝你好运 走吧 |
[22:53] | We can go now. | 我走了 |
[23:08] | That’s not what I said. You’re not getting this. Try to be objective. | 我不是那么说的 你没听明白 客观点好吗? |
[23:13] | Let me understand this. You didn’t want the photos… | 你是这个意思 你不想要照片 |
[23:16] | -…but you wanted the dogs? -That’s not it. | -可你想要狗 -你曲解了我的话 |
[23:18] | You could have taken a photo of the dogs and solved everything. | 你要张狗的照片问题就解决了 |
[23:22] | I open my heart and you make jokes. | 我跟你说心里话 你却取笑我 |
[23:24] | -I’m not. -We had the dogs as puppies. | 我没有领来的时候它们很小 |
[23:26] | -They were cute. -That’s not the point. | -很可爱 -问题不在这里 |
[23:28] | -They’re still cute. -They were ours, and now they’re not. | -它们仍然很可爱 -原来是我们的 现在不是了 |
[23:32] | The dogs are a case for the Supreme Court. | 狗的事得上最高法院 |
[23:34] | Right or wrong? | 你看我做的对不对? |
[23:36] | We’re looking at the most deadly virus we’ve ever seen. Think about that. | 就要和最凶恶的病毒打交道 别胡思乱想了 |
[23:40] | Right or wrong? It’s a question. | 说对或是不对? 回答我 |
[23:43] | She’s got a new job at CDC. No, she’s got your job at the CDC. | 她在疾病控制中心有新工作 她现在干的活和你一样 |
[23:46] | -Good for her. -Anyway, she’s starting a new life. | -为她高兴 -她开始了新生活 |
[23:49] | She’s not coming back. | 不会再回来了 |
[23:51] | It’s over. Move on, because, frankly, I’m sick of hearing about it. | 都结束了 别再回忆往事 说实话 我听够了 |
[23:56] | All right. What do you mean, it’s over? | 你说结束了是什么意思? |
[23:59] | You really need to seek some help. | 你真的需要精神治疗 |
[24:01] | A divorce signed by both parties is strong evidence something is off. | 双方同意离婚 就说明夫妻关系彻底完了 |
[24:05] | Did she say it was off? | 她是说”完了”? |
[24:08] | Know how I stayed friends with you both? | 我和你们都是好朋友 |
[24:10] | -How? -I don’t have conversations like this. | -怎么? -不能在中间说什么 |
[24:13] | I’m not asking you to take sides. She didn’t take the dogs to be mean. | 我没要你站在某一边 她要狗没有恶意 |
[24:16] | -I’m asking your opinion. -What is this? | -我只是问你的看法 -怎么回事? |
[24:20] | You didn’t check your suit. It’s torn. | 你没检查防护服 有个裂缝 |
[24:32] | Takes your breath away. | 别那么紧张 |
[24:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:47] | -Good morning, colonel. -Good morning. | -早上好 上校 -早上好 萨特 |
[24:49] | I took the liberty of bringing in the samples. | 我把莫塔巴病菌血样取来了 |
[24:51] | An early riser. | 他起的更早 |
[24:53] | I was up at 4. | 我四点起的 |
[24:55] | Let’s work. Separate and throw them and put them under the scope. | 干活吧 血样分离再融化 放到显微镜下 |
[24:59] | Done. | 做完了 |
[25:00] | -We’ll have results in a few hours. -Good. | -结果几小时后就出来 -很好 |
[25:03] | Listen to the way it rolls off your tongue. Motaba. | 这字挺绕口 “莫塔巴” |
[25:07] | You know, it sounds like a perfume. | 听上去像是香水 |
[25:10] | One drop and you’ll feel different. | 一滴给你带来新感觉 |
[25:13] | Your lover will melt in your arms. Here, try it. | 爱人将在你怀抱里陶醉 给 试试 |
[25:18] | Quick hands. | 反应很快 |
[25:21] | But not as quick as mine. | 比我还差点 |
[25:24] | Don’t mess with this stuff. You must be ready for anything. | 别乱扔东西 千万不能大意 |
[25:27] | Nothing in here can’t kill you. Including the air. | 这里任何东西都能要你命包括空气 |
[25:30] | Okay, sirs, here we go. | 先生们 结果出来了 |
[25:32] | These are from an 8-hour period. | 这是8小时内的病变情况 |
[25:35] | Healthy kidney cells before meeting the virus. | 没遇到病毒之前的正常细胞 |
[25:38] | In one hour, a single virus has invaded, multiplied and killed the cell. | 1小时 1个病毒进来杀死1个正常细胞 |
[25:43] | In just over 2 hours its offspring invaded the nearby cells… | 2小时后周围几个细胞也被杀死 |
[25:47] | …here and here. | 这里 这里 |
[25:49] | Continually multiplying. | 情况继续发展 |
[25:51] | Jesus Christ, | 我的天 |
[25:52] | five hours?! | 5个小时? |
[25:53] | It kills this fast? | 速度这么快? |
[25:56] | These numbers can’t be right. Ebola takes days to do this. | 实验会不会不准? 埃博拉要好几天 |
[25:59] | Sirs, the numbers are correct. I wish to God they weren’t. | 实验没问题 我也希望它不准 |
[26:04] | One goes in, millions come out. | 1个进来变成几百万 |
[26:06] | And every cell is dead. | 正常细胞没了 |
[26:09] | Now we see them individually… | 几乎全是病毒 |
[26:11] | …searching for their next victim… | 再继续寻找正常细胞 |
[26:14] | …until nothing’s left to kill. | 直到全部杀死 |
[26:17] | Mark this day, Salt. | 记录下时间 萨特 |
[26:19] | We could spend our careers waiting to see a new virus. | 我们发现一种新的致命的病毒 |
[26:25] | Sirs… | 长官 |
[26:27] | Mr. Motaba… | 这就是”莫塔巴” |
[26:29] | …up close and personal. | 把它再放大点 |
[26:32] | I hate this bug. | 可恶的东西 |
[26:34] | Come on, Casey. | 得了 卡西 |
[26:36] | You have to love its simplicity. | 你该佩服它 |
[26:39] | It’s 1 billionth our size and it’s beating us. | 比人小几亿倍却能杀死人 |
[26:42] | What, do you want to take it to dinner? | 怎么? 你想请它吃饭? |
[26:44] | What then? | 那是什么? |
[26:46] | Kill it. | 杀死它! |
[27:47] | Daniels won’t like us going behind his back like this. | 让丹尼尔上校知道了准会不高兴 |
[27:51] | Then we’ll kill him. | 那就杀了他 |
[27:55] | Lighten up. We have no alternative. | 放松点 我们别无选择 |
[27:58] | You’re sentimental. That’s the trouble with this country. | 你太多愁善感了 这国家也一样 |
[28:02] | The micrographs are ready. | 显微照片准备好了 |
[28:04] | They’re ready. | 准备好了 |
[28:17] | Oh, my God! It’s our African friend. It’s back. | 上帝! 我的非洲老朋友回来了 |
[28:20] | We have to be very careful now. | 要特别小心 |
[28:22] | We wiped out a whole camp to keep this bug secret. | 我们炸了营地才守住了这个秘密 |
[28:26] | Lock it up. Shelve it. | 封起来 锁好 |
[28:29] | You know about this, I know about this, nobody else. | 只有你知我知 |
[28:31] | Get your friend Daniels off the case. | 把丹尼尔调走 |
[28:35] | I don’t want that nosy little bastard messing up 30 years of our work. | 别让他毁了我们30年的努力 |
[28:44] | Is he in? | 他在吗? |
[28:45] | Just a minute, please. | 请稍等 |
[28:48] | Come in. | 进来 |
[28:53] | Would you please get us some coffee? Would you like anything? | 请给我们拿点咖啡好吗? 你喝什么? |
[28:57] | Why am I off Motaba? | 为什么把我调走? |
[28:59] | Nothing for the colonel. | 上校不要 |
[29:02] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[29:06] | Didn’t you say Motaba was contained? | 你是不是说过莫塔巴不会蔓延? |
[29:09] | It’ll pop up again. | 它还会再出现 |
[29:11] | We don’t have a blood test or know how it’s transmitted. | 没做血液试验 不知道传染途径 |
[29:14] | There’s a fresh outbreak of Hanta fever in New Mexico. | 新墨西哥发现一例热病毒 |
[29:17] | CDC needs help. We’re sending you. | 控制中心需要帮助 决定派你去 |
[29:19] | Send Peterson’s team. | 派彼得森去 |
[29:20] | Don’t tell me who to send, colonel! | 用不着你替我决定 上校 |
[29:23] | I told Senator Rosales I’d send my best man. That’s you. | 我答应罗塞尔参议员派最好的 就是你 |
[29:26] | Now get out. | 你可以走了 |
[29:27] | We’ve got baseline information on it. | 我们已经有热病毒的数据 |
[29:29] | What am I going to do there? Trap rats? | 我去那里干什么? 捉老鼠? |
[29:32] | We have the bug growing. We isolated most of the proteins. | 我们已培植了病毒 |
[29:34] | We’ll have an antibody test soon. Casey put the bug into rodents and rhesus… | 正在做动物抗体试验 卡西把病毒注入猴子的体内 |
[29:39] | …and we’ll know its genetic sequence in a month. | 顺利的话 一个月就能有结论 |
[29:42] | If you leave us alone, we’ll map this guy down to its last gene. | 让我做下去 就能知道它的基因 |
[29:47] | The odds of Motaba causing any more problems are a million to one. | 莫塔巴蔓延的可能性微乎其微 |
[29:52] | -I don’t know that. -You should. | -这我不知道 -你应该知道 |
[29:55] | You would if you didn’t harbor a desire to face the end of the world. | 你要不想造成世界恐慌就该停止试验 |
[30:04] | It’s the biggest thing ever. | 可它真的很可怕 |
[30:06] | Jesus, you’re killing me. | 天哪 烦死了 |
[30:08] | -Fresh, brand-new virus. -You’re still killing me. | -最新的一种病毒 -别烦我了 |
[30:37] | It’s bumpy, baby. | 颠得慌 宝贝 |
[30:40] | It’s okay, baby. | 没关系 |
[30:42] | You’ll be out of here in no time. I promise. | 一会就带你出去 我保征 |
[30:47] | -When did you get it? -Today. | -什么时候拿到的? -今天 |
[30:50] | -We still on? -He wants it. | -货还要吗? -那人还想要 |
[30:52] | Oh, I see. | 那好 |
[31:00] | -So your ship came in again, Jimbo? -Our ship. | -你的船又到了 吉伯? -我们的船 |
[31:06] | Africa, land of great beauty and untold riches. | 非洲猴 价钱不错 |
[31:10] | -Absolutely untold. -Keep it that way. | -绝对保密 -放心吧 |
[31:16] | Take care. | 当心 |
[31:19] | -Tell them to send an alert. -No, I won’t. | -叫他们发警报 -不行 |
[31:21] | Why are you fighting me on this? | 你为什么要反对? |
[31:26] | I won’t base my first official decision on a hunch. | 我不能凭你的预感发警报 |
[31:29] | It’s not a hunch. I’ve got a lab full of dead animals here! | 不是预感 做试验的动物全死了 |
[31:33] | There’s no response to intravenous acyclovir. They’re dead. | 还没找到病毒的抗原 都死了 |
[31:37] | Of course! You stuck them with the same needle. Where’s the evidence? | 当然会死 你打针从不换针头 你有什么证据? |
[31:41] | I don’t need any, I’ve got a feeling. | 用不着证明 我有预感 |
[31:43] | Your feeling is in my notes. | 我会把你的预感写进我的报告 |
[31:46] | This is very simple. It kills everything in its path. | 很简单 这病毒能杀死一切 |
[31:50] | Tell them to put out an alert. | 你必须马上发警报 |
[31:53] | This sounds familiar. Is that an order? | 我熟悉这口气 是命令吗? |
[31:55] | You’re turning a deadly virus into a family matter. | 你将致死病毒与私人感情混为一谈 |
[31:59] | This is not personal. | 这与我个人感情无关 |
[32:01] | I can’t do this back and forth. Once in your life, take a chance! | 别斗嘴了 你就冒一次险行吗? |
[32:04] | You know what? I did. I married you. | 我已经冒过了 嫁给了你 |
[32:08] | You hung up. | 你怎么挂了? |
[32:11] | First it was the dogs, now we fight over a virus. I can’t believe it. | 为狗吵 为病毒吵? 见鬼! |
[32:22] | What is the matter? | 你怎么了? |
[32:27] | Music is supposed to soothe the savage beast. | 音乐可以使你变得温顺 |
[32:31] | What? | 怎么了? |
[32:32] | Oh, Christ, you little shit. | 天哪 你真淘气 |
[32:42] | -Welcome back. -Look, look. | -欢迎回来 -你看 |
[32:45] | Let’s have a look. | 让我看看 |
[32:46] | You got the papers? | 有证明吗? |
[32:48] | Papers. That’s a good one. | 证明? 开玩笑 |
[32:50] | Look at her. You asked for a monkey, I got you one. | 你说要只猴子 我给你带来了 |
[32:53] | -What do you mean, look at her? -What do I mean? | -怎么搞的 -什么意思? |
[32:57] | I told you a male. | 我说要只公的 |
[32:59] | No, you said, “she.” | 你说要母的 |
[33:00] | Client has a female. He wants to breed them. | 我说要只雄猴 顾客需要公猴 |
[33:04] | Goddamn! Jesus! | 该死! |
[33:06] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 乖 放松点 |
[33:08] | All right, all right. I’ll sell her cheap. | 好吧 我便宜点卖 |
[33:12] | -Come on, help me out. -We had a deal. You screwed up. | -这次算你帮我 -咱们说好的 你搞砸了 |
[33:16] | I can’t even sell that one. Look. | 上回那个还没卖出去呢 |
[33:18] | It serves you right. What am I going to do with her? | 你让我拿它怎么办? |
[33:33] | The warning will be in our report. | 这份报告编入每周内部参考 |
[33:36] | Colonel Daniels believes it is serious enough to send out a special alert. | 丹尼尔上校认为这事很严重 应该发出特别警报 |
[33:42] | Do you know how much it costs to send out an alert to 400,000 health workers? | 向40万医务人员发一份警报要花多少钱? |
[33:46] | In ’89, he predicted Hanta and it hit. | 89年热病流行 他预测到了 |
[33:49] | I suppose I understand your allegiance to your ex-husband… | 我理解你对前夫的信任 |
[33:53] | …but we both know… | 不过我们都清楚 |
[33:55] | …the chances of this virus showing up in the US are virtually nil. | 那病毒蔓延的可能性几乎是零 |
[34:04] | Go on, girl. | 去吧 宝贝 |
[34:07] | Yeah, it’s freedom. | 你自由了 |
[34:09] | Look at the trees. | 这么多树 |
[34:11] | It’s like home. | 就是你的家 |
[34:14] | There you go. | 走吧 |
[34:15] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[34:17] | Don’t give me that look. | 别这么看我 |
[34:21] | No, go on. | 不 快走吧 |
[34:29] | I’d keep you, but I’m already hitched. | 我想娶你 可我有老婆 |
[34:32] | Come on. Go on. | 走吧 |
[34:35] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[34:45] | This is Captain Carter again. | 我是机长 |
[34:47] | At this time you must return to your seats… | 请大家回到座位上系好安全带 |
[34:51] | …as we’re approaching Logan Airport. | 飞机就要抵达波士顿劳根机场 |
[34:54] | Hey, buckaroo. | 小牛仔! |
[34:56] | So cute. | 真可爱 |
[35:04] | Hey, mister. Are you going to finish that cookie? | 先生 这点心你还吃吗? |
[35:10] | No. | 不 |
[35:13] | You can have it. | 你吃吧 |
[35:16] | No, no, Bobby, don’t bother the nice man. | 不 宝贝 别打扰这位先生 |
[35:21] | It’s no problem. | 没关系 |
[35:23] | I don’t want no trouble with the law. | 我可不敢得罪这位警长 |
[35:42] | Jimbo! | 吉伯 |
[35:46] | I missed you so much. | 真想你 |
[35:49] | You look like shit. What’s wrong? | 你脸色不好 怎么了? |
[35:52] | I don’t know. Something I ate, or something. | 不知道 可能吃坏了 |
[36:03] | What is it? | 你怎么了? |
[36:06] | Sweetie, talk to me, what is it? | 说话呀! 怎么了! |
[36:12] | Help! | 来人哪! |
[36:14] | Morning, Rudy. | 早上好 鲁迪 |
[36:16] | Lucrecia won’t eat beef wafers so we’ll go back to veal. | 露西不肯吃干牛肉 我们只好喂它小牛肉 |
[36:20] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了? |
[36:24] | Rudy, can you hear me? Squeeze my hand! It looks like toxic shock. | 鲁迪 听得见吗? 握我的手 中毒性休克 |
[36:28] | -Fred said he was fine yesterday. -Come on! | -他说他昨天还好好的 -醒醒 |
[36:31] | I read about some bad strap cases in Newsweek. | 新闻周刊上登过链球菌感染病例 |
[36:35] | Maybe I should subscribe. Henry, get me a blood culture and a blood count. | 也许我该订一份 亨利 化验红白血球 |
[36:38] | Goddamn it, come on, Rudy! | 见鬼 醒醒 鲁迪 |
[36:46] | Shit. | 该死 |
[36:54] | Fuck! | 见鬼 |
[37:03] | What about AIDS or hepatitis? | 会不会是艾滋病或是肝炎? |
[37:06] | We’ll test the blood. Don’t worry. | 正在化验 别担心 |
[37:09] | Should you give me gamma globulin? I don’t want to give anything to my girl. | 给我打一针球蛋白 别把病带给我妻子 |
[37:12] | Flowers would be nice on occasion. | 最好带鲜花给他 |
[37:15] | -You should eat. -You shouldn’t eat that crap. | -吃点吧 -你不该吃这个 |
[37:18] | You know you want one. | 得了 吃吧 |
[37:21] | You got something. | 给你的 |
[37:22] | E-coli outbreak in Michigan in a steak house franchise. | 密歇根州一家餐馆发现大肠杆茵 |
[37:26] | Fevers of unknown origin in Boston. Their docs can’t figure them out. | 波士顿有两个不明症状的病例 |
[37:30] | Wouldn’t be African explorers back from Zaire, would they? | 是不是刚从扎伊尔回来的游客? |
[37:34] | Yeah, right. No, just a couple kids. No unusual travel. | 是两个年轻人 没去过扎伊尔 |
[37:38] | Some atypical strain of Lyme and those Boston doctors missed the boat. | 准是变种病毒 所以查不出病囚 |
[37:42] | Lisa. | 莉萨 |
[37:44] | Get me on a plane to Boston. | 订一张去波士顿的机票 |
[37:51] | Right in here. | 在这边 |
[37:54] | Right over here. | 就在那 |
[38:08] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[38:11] | Jimbo, can you hear me? | 吉伯 能听见吗? |
[38:17] | We’re here to help but we need to know how you got sick. | 我们给你治病必须了解病因 |
[38:20] | Can you talk to me? | 能说话吗? |
[38:27] | Hello? Were you in contact with any animals? | 你跟什么动物接触过吗? |
[38:45] | -Should we call a code? -Turn it off. | -要抢救吗? -没用了 |
[38:47] | -What is this? -I’m here to find out. | -是什么病? -我就是来查的 |
[38:50] | -We’ll need a post. -No, I’m not gonna get what he’s got. | -解剖尸体 -不 我不想被传染 |
[38:52] | -I don’t do autopsies. -And you? | -我也不想参加 -你呢? |
[38:54] | -I’ll do it. -Oh, God, he’s dead, isn’t he? | -好吧 -天哪 他死了 |
[38:59] | -Oh, God! -Honey. | -天哪 -艾丽斯 |
[39:02] | -Don’t let him die! -We’re doing all we can. | -快救救他 -我们已经尽力了 |
[39:05] | I need you to help me. | 你得帮助我们 |
[39:07] | -Jimbo, say something! -Look at me. | -吉伯 你说话呀 -看着我 |
[39:09] | Alice, did Jimbo tell you anything? | 艾丽斯 吉伯说过什么没有? |
[39:11] | Did he talk to you? | 他跟你说过吗? |
[39:23] | Very slow. | 慢一点 |
[39:24] | Maximum sharps precautions. | 要非常小心 |
[39:29] | Slow. | 慢点 |
[39:32] | Give me the scalpel. You assist me. | 把刀给我 你协助我 |
[39:54] | He worked at an animal quarantine facility in San Jose. | 他在港口动物检疫站工作 |
[39:57] | We’re monitoring his co-workers. | 监视他的同事 |
[40:01] | The host could be there. Don’t let anyone out of that place. | 病源体可能还在 别让任何人离开那里 |
[40:04] | We’re isolating everyone. I quarantined the Boston med staff, girl’s neighbors. | 隔离了所有人 对医务人员和艾丽斯的邻居进行了检疫 |
[40:09] | Christ, Sam, I opened this guy up. | 赛姆 我解剖了他 |
[40:12] | It looked like a bomb went off inside. His pancreas, liver… | 他体内像扔了颗炸弹 |
[40:15] | …all the organs were liquefied. I should have forced the alert. | 肝脏胰脏肾脏都烂了 我该早发警报 |
[40:19] | You tried. Get tissue samples to both our labs. | 你尽力了 派人送血样来 |
[40:22] | I’ll confirm it’s Motaba. | 我来确认是不是莫塔巴 |
[40:25] | -Is anyone else showing symptoms? -No, not yet. | -有没有蔓延的迹象? -还没有 |
[40:28] | CDC has a Stage 3 alert out. | 中心发出了3级警报 |
[40:31] | If there are any new cases… | 如有新病例 |
[40:32] | …God… | 天哪 |
[40:33] | …we’ll find out. | 会告诉你 |
[40:35] | What about the girl? | 那姑娘怎么样? |
[40:36] | She died when I was in post. She wasn’t on the plane. | 已经死了 她没在飞机上 |
[40:40] | So the first time she had contact with him was at the airport. | 是在机场接吉伯的时候感染的 |
[40:43] | Plane got in at 9:00. She was admitted at 6:00 the next morning. | 飞机9点到 第二天早上6点她已经住院 |
[40:47] | We’re talking a 24-hour incubation period. | 潜伏期最多只有24小时 |
[40:50] | -This thing moves so fast. -That’s good for us. We can see it. | -这病传染得太快 -快也是件好事 |
[40:53] | Nobody gets sick soon, we’re safe. | 没有新病例 就可以放心了 |
[40:58] | This doesn’t sound like you. | 你好像变了 |
[41:00] | -What? -Imagining the best case scenario. | -什么? -你比以前乐观了 |
[41:03] | Why not? I still think there’s hope for us. | 是的 包括我们的关系 |
[41:38] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[41:40] | I’m gonna get something to drink. | 我去喝点水 |
[41:50] | What’s your problem?! | 你怎么回事? |
[41:53] | Water. | 水 |
[41:55] | You must wait your turn. | 请排队 |
[41:56] | I need water. | 给我水 |
[42:27] | We caught it early, and you’ll make it. But I need you to fight. | 发现得早 没问题你一定要挺住 |
[42:32] | Dr. Mascelli. Dr. Mascelli to ER, stat. | 马赛利大夫 有急诊 |
[42:35] | Look who’s here. | 看谁来了 |
[42:40] | You got to fight, okay, Henry? | 你要挺住 亲爱的 |
[42:44] | Got to fight. | 挺住 |
[42:48] | She got sick really fast. | 她突然发病 |
[42:50] | I thought it was the flu. She fainted. She’s burning up. | 我以为是流感 她昏过去了 浑身发烫 |
[43:08] | They keep coming in. What’s wrong with these people? | 病人越来越多 是什么病? |
[43:11] | I don’t know, Emma! Get me the county health department, now! | 不知道 快通知卫生局 快! |
[43:22] | The passengers checked out clean. | 机上乘客都没事 |
[43:25] | No further infection at Boston Municipal. We’re clear! | 波士顿没发现新病例 太好了! |
[43:42] | Robby, Dr. Reynolds. | 萝碧 有传真 |
[43:48] | 15 cases. | 十五个病例 |
[43:52] | There’s another outbreak? | 又有新的爆发? |
[43:54] | -Besides the one in Boston? -Why’re you reluctant? | -除了波士顿的那个? -你为什么不同意? |
[43:57] | CDC and USAMRllD are the only agencies able to deal with the virus. | 只有疾病控制中心和我们研究中心能对付 |
[44:01] | That’s why I want to leave tonight. | 这就是我今晚要离开的理由 |
[44:03] | Sorry, can’t do that. | 抱歉 不行 |
[44:05] | Why keep me out of there? | 你为什么不同意我去? |
[44:07] | It’s a civilian matter. | 那是地方管的事 |
[44:09] | CDC is on it. Let them do their job. | 控制中心已经去人了 别干扰他们 |
[44:12] | We don’t have a charter. | 我们没得到命今 |
[44:13] | Fuck the charter. People are dying. It’s about you being a doctor! | 去他妈的命令 那里在死人 而我们是医生 |
[44:18] | It’s about that sacred oath we took! | 我们都发过誓 |
[44:20] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[44:21] | Yes, we’re friends, but I’m also your boss! | 我们是朋友 我也是你的上司 |
[44:24] | I run this outfit! You do what the hell I say! | 这里我负责 照我说的做 |
[44:29] | I’m your boss. I have my boss. Clear? | 我是你上司 我也有上司 清楚么? |
[44:32] | Get your boss on the phone. | 给你上司打电话 |
[44:35] | Tell him to put me on a plane before you two kill a lot of people. | 让他派我去 不然你们会杀死更多人 |
[44:39] | I suggest you shut up now. Don’t forget who you’re talking to. | 闭嘴 别忘了你在跟谁说话 |
[44:44] | I don’t know who I’m talking to anymore. | 我不知道是在跟谁说话 |
[44:46] | Am I talking to USAMRllD, the Pentagon, the CIA, McClintock? | 是研究中心? 国防部? 情报局? 哪个麦克林? |
[44:50] | -Tell me who I’m talking to. -This conversation is over. | -请你告诉我 -谈话到此结来 |
[44:54] | You’re going to New Mexico. | 你去新墨西哥 |
[44:56] | I suggest you get packed or whatever you have to do, and I suggest you do it now! | 回家收拾行李 马上去! |
[45:16] | Who screwed up? Why wasn’t my pilot given the new orders? | 怎么搞的? 飞行员不知道我有新任务? |
[45:20] | Ford called me 0200, told me to get my ass to Cedar Creek, California. | 福德将军要我去加州松湾镇 |
[45:25] | You’re going to Albuquerque. | 通知说你去新墨西哥 |
[45:26] | I’m not going to Albuquerque! I’m going to Cedar Creek! | 不是去新墨西哥 是去松湾镇 |
[45:29] | Get Ford on the phone and get him to confirm. | 打电话给福德证实一下 |
[45:33] | No, give me that phone. | 不 把电话给我 |
[45:35] | -No, I better confirm. -You know what time it is? | -还是证实一下吧 -你看现在几点? |
[45:38] | 2:30. | 两点半 |
[45:39] | That’s right. You redirect on my orders. Call and change my flight. | 没错 现在执行我的命令 通知改变我的航线 |
[45:43] | Put your finger on the phone! | 快打电话 |
[45:45] | My stripes. | 我会挨处分 |
[45:47] | It’ll be your ass if you don’t call. | 不听我的话就更倒霉 |
[45:49] | Finger the phone. Finger it. | 快拨电话 |
[45:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:35] | Proceed to Cedar Creek with the 1st Battalion of the 8th Infantry. | 你和第8步兵团到松湾镇去 |
[46:39] | We need transmission rates of possible carriers: insects, marines, animals. | 查出可能的病毒携带者 昆虫 海员 动物 |
[46:43] | If it’s spreading, we need to know where it’s going and how fast. | 如果在蔓延 搞清去向和速度 |
[46:48] | And Billy… | 比利 |
[46:50] | …we’re in a hold mode for Clean Sweep. | 我们又要采取极端措施了 |
[46:56] | You and I both know we can throw these people a lifeline. | 咱们可以挽救那些人 |
[46:59] | We must proceed with conventional containment. And you must maintain an absolute media blackout. | 我们只能按惯例做 绝对封锁消息 |
[47:03] | Control your subordinates. Is Daniels in line? | 管住你的部下 丹尼尔走了? |
[47:07] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[47:09] | I’ll believe that when I see it. Anything else? | 亲眼看见我才放心 还有事吗? |
[47:13] | No, sir. | 没有 |
[47:14] | Good luck, Billy. | 祝你好运 |
[49:41] | Bring in the supplies. | 把药箱抬进去 |
[49:47] | -What’s holding them up? -There they are now. | -怎么还没来? -来了 |
[49:50] | Ray Fowler, Chief of Police. Mayor Gaddis. | 我是弗勒警长 这是市长盖迪 |
[49:52] | I’m Dr. Keough from CDC. This is Dr. Aronson and Dr. Ruiz. | 我是凯博士 他们是艾罗森博士 鲁兹博土 |
[49:56] | Cedar Creek is a small town. We’re like a family. Everybody’s scared. | 这个镇很小 大家就像一家人 真不知怎么去安慰他们 |
[50:00] | I know and we’re here to help you in any way we can. I’ll be in charge. | 我们会尽力帮助你 这里我负责 |
[50:04] | I thought he was in charge. | 不是他负责吗? |
[50:07] | Hi, Robby. We just set up the BL4 mobile unit. | 萝碧 我设了临时检疫站 |
[50:11] | Why’re you here? I thought Ford sent you to New Mexico. | 你怎么会在这里? 弗德不是派你去新墨西哥了? |
[50:15] | He did. | 没错 |
[50:26] | We’re keeping the patients isolated in here. | 把病人集中在这里隔离 |
[50:42] | There’s so many. | 这么多 |
[50:46] | So many, so fast. | 传染的这么快 |
[50:50] | Apparently they all got it at a movie theater. | 是在电影院里传染的 |
[50:53] | Dr. Daniels? | 丹尼尔博士? |
[50:55] | There’s something you should see. This way. | 我想你该过来看看 |
[50:59] | The patient was admitted a week ago. | 他是上周住院的 |
[51:01] | He’s had no contact with anyone in isolation. | 没去过电影院 没接触过人 |
[51:37] | It’s airborne. | 空气传染? |
[51:59] | -I’m Lt. Colonel Briggs. Welcome. -Thank you. The sitrep? | -我是布里兹中校 欢迎你 -谢谢 汇报吧 |
[52:04] | Since 0620 today we’ve established an outer and inner perimeter. | 早上6:20开始封锁并且设了两道封锁线 |
[52:09] | No one has violated our cordon. | 没人能通过禁区 |
[52:11] | Before that, I can’t guarantee. | 这之前我就不知道了 |
[52:13] | There are 2618 people in this town. | 镇上共有2618个居民 |
[52:16] | I want them all accounted for by 09:00. Guarantee me that. | 9点之前将所有人清点一遍 |
[52:19] | We’re on it, sir. | 马上就去 |
[52:22] | Quarters in here, sir. | 这是临时指挥所 |
[52:23] | By the way, Colonel Daniels is in town against orders. | 对了 丹尼尔上校违抗军令 |
[52:26] | Locate him. | 找到他 |
[52:28] | Arrest him. | 逮捕他 |
[52:30] | Clear this area, now! | 马上离开这里! |
[52:32] | We have rights! | 我们有权呆在这里 |
[52:43] | What’re you doing?! | 你们要干什么? |
[52:49] | You can’t do this to us! | 你们怎么能这样? |
[52:52] | This is a different strain. | 这是不同的病毒 |
[52:54] | This one is the one we got from Jimbo Scott, the one from Zaire. | 这是从吉伯血里分离出的 这是扎伊尔的 |
[52:59] | This new one is from Cedar Creek. | 这是松湾镇患者的 |
[53:02] | They look the same. But… | 看上去有点像 不过 |
[53:05] | …closer and closer. | 放大 再放大 |
[53:09] | See the differences? | 看到区别了? |
[53:12] | The spikes here and here. | 对 这儿有突起 还有这里 |
[53:14] | The protein code changed, allowing it to survive longer in the air. | 病毒遗传密码被改变 使它可以在空气中存活 |
[53:18] | So it spreads like the flu. | 像流感一样传染 |
[53:20] | Casey, chain of death? | 卡西 说说死亡链 |
[53:22] | Assuming the new strain originated with Seward, he infects the whole theater. | 假设新病毒在亨利体内形成 他污染了整个电影院 |
[53:26] | Go back further. | 从头说 |
[53:27] | He’s a medical worker. He was sprayed with a blood sample taken from Alvarez. | 他是化验员鲁迪的血溅到他脸上 |
[53:32] | Alvarez tells us what? | 鲁迪说了些什么? |
[53:33] | Zip. He was dead before we got here. | 没有 我们来之前他就死了 |
[53:36] | But Alvarez died of the original strain. Seward died of the new strain. | 不过鲁迪死于原来的病毒 亨利死于新病毒 |
[53:39] | The virus didn’t suddenly mutate, so… | 病毒不可能突然变异 |
[53:43] | …I think… | 我认为 |
[53:45] | …that the host animal is carrying both strains. | 病毒携带者体内有两种病毒 |
[53:51] | Good. Alvarez, Jimbo, what’s the connection? | 鲁迪 吉伯有什么联系? |
[53:53] | -I can’t find one. -Wait a minute. | -我想不出 -等等 |
[53:56] | -Alvarez worked at a pet store. -I’m just learning this now? | -鲁迪开宠物店 -我也是刚知道 |
[53:59] | We just got it. | 必须查清楚 |
[54:01] | If the host is there it may carry antibodies to both strains. | 要是那动物还活着 它体内可能携带两种病毒的抗体 |
[54:05] | I’m at the pet store. | 我马上去宠物店 |
[54:06] | Salt, get on the new strain from scratch. | 萨特 马上分离新病毒 |
[54:08] | Casey, blood test. | 卡西 验血 |
[54:44] | General, you got a minute? | 将军 有空吗? |
[54:46] | There you are. Colonel Briggs, take this man into custody. | 是你 布里兹上校 拘留这个人 |
[54:50] | We’re in deep shit. The virus has aerosolized. | 有大麻烦了 病毒在迅速蔓延 |
[54:53] | What do you mean? | 你说什么? |
[54:54] | It’s gone airborne. | 通过空气传染 |
[54:56] | -Would you excuse us? -Certainly, sir. | -你先出去一下 -是 长官 |
[55:04] | You said Motaba is only spread through direct human contact. | 你说莫塔巴通过人体接触传染? |
[55:08] | I know what I said, but now we’re facing a new strain. | 我们发现了一种新病毒 |
[55:12] | -What?! -It spreads like the flu. | -什么? -像流感一样传染 |
[55:15] | -Impossible! -Fine. | -不可能 -好 |
[55:17] | Go to the hospital and see. Go without a mask, you’ll see clearly. | 去医院看看 别带面罩会看得更清楚 |
[55:21] | You got 19 dead, hundreds more infected and it’s spreading quickly. | 死了19个 几百人感染像大火一样在蔓延 |
[55:25] | Isolate the sick, and l mean really isolate them. | 隔离所有病人 严格彻底隔离 |
[55:28] | Keep everyone else in their homes. | 让居民呆在家里 |
[55:30] | We are! | 已经这样做了 |
[55:32] | No, we’re not doing it! I just drove through 100 people! | 没有! 我开车过来 满街都是人 |
[55:35] | If one of them has it, then 10 of them have it! If one gets out of town… | 有一个病的就会传染十个 要是有一个逃出小镇 |
[55:39] | …we’re in deep shit! | 咱们的麻烦就大了 |
[55:42] | And we’re already in deep shit! | 咱们的麻烦已经够大了 |
[55:44] | Go ahead and arrest me! | 你想逮捕我 请吧 |
[55:46] | All right, Sam! | 行了 赛姆 |
[55:48] | Don’t threaten me. | 别威胁我 |
[55:49] | Or my crew. | 别威胁我的小组 |
[55:52] | Please. | 拜托 |
[55:53] | Leave us to do our work. | 让我们尽自己的职责 |
[55:56] | All right, Sam. | 好吧 赛姆 |
[56:01] | -You were never here. -No, I was here. | -你没来过这里 -不 我来过 |
[56:04] | I followed the bug here. | 我跟踪病毒来这里 |
[56:06] | I’ve always been here. | 我会一直呆在这里 |
[56:10] | You remember that. | 你记住这点 |
[56:18] | The US Army and the CDC report… | 根据陆军和疾病控制中心发布的消息 |
[56:21] | …that the virus which struck this California town… | 流行在加州小镇上的传染病 |
[56:24] | …is being contained as they search for answers. | 已经基本得到控制 |
[56:26] | A quarantine has been established to protect neighboring townships… | 隔离措施是为了防止危及附近区域 |
[56:30] | …and extends to the Pacific ocean, just a scant mile away. | 松湾镇离太平洋不到1英里 |
[56:35] | You are entering a restricted area. Turn your aircraft around. | 你们已进入禁区 请调转航向 |
[56:39] | This is a no-fly zone. | 这里是飞行禁区 |
[56:54] | Careful of the glass. | 当心玻璃 |
[56:59] | Return to your homes! Do not congregate in the street! | 快回家去 不要在街上逗留 |
[57:03] | Return to your homes! | 快回家去 |
[57:08] | Robby. | 萝碧 |
[57:11] | Could this be the host? | 它可能是病毒携带者吗? |
[57:16] | This monkey’s sick. It can’t be our host. | 它已经病了 不可能是携带者 |
[57:20] | We need to run an ELISA. Let’s get back to the lab. | 化验一下 带回去 |
[57:24] | No one is permitted to leave the town. | 任何人不得离开本镇 |
[57:29] | Anybody attempting to do so will be placed under arrest. | 违抗命令者将遭到逮捕 |
[57:38] | What the hell is Bobby doing? | 鲍比要干什么? |
[57:42] | Tommy, follow us. | 托米 跟着我 |
[57:44] | We must get out of here. Kids, get down. | 咱们得离开这里 孩子们趴下 |
[57:49] | Remain calm. We are turning you around. | 请保持镇静 我们送你们回去 |
[58:22] | Get to the trees! | 快进树林 |
[58:27] | Halt your vehicles… | 停车 |
[58:28] | …then dismount. | 命令你们下车 |
[58:30] | Shit. | 该死 |
[58:31] | They’re bluffing. Keep going. | 他们发现了 继续走 |
[58:33] | You have entered a restricted area. We will fire. | 你们已闯入禁区 我们要开枪了 |
[58:37] | This is your last warning. | 这是最后一次警告 |
[58:44] | They’re shooting! | 他们真开枪了 |
[58:46] | Damn it, people, there’s no place to go. | -该死 -你们无处可逃 |
[58:48] | Go! We’re almost there! | 快 就要到了 |
[58:51] | What are they trying to do? | 他们要干什么? |
[59:09] | Get out of the vehicle! | 都下车 |
[59:11] | Let’s see your hands! | 举起手来 |
[59:13] | -All right, lady, get out! -Move! | -小姐 下车 -快下车 |
[59:18] | -How are we doing? -Just a moment. | -好了吗? -快好了 |
[59:20] | Tell me as soon as you got something. | 有结果马上告诉我 |
[59:26] | Anything? | 发现什么了? |
[59:29] | This monkey’s been infected with the original strain. | 这只猴子感染的是原病毒 |
[59:32] | No antibodies, nothing. | 它体内没有抗体 |
[59:35] | Okay. That means the monkey caught it before the mutation. | 这说明它是在病毒变种前感染的 |
[59:39] | Maybe he came from Africa with the host, or caught it at Biotest. | 不是跟携带者一起从非洲来 就是在动物检疫中心被感染 |
[59:44] | Not Biotest. CDC turned that place inside out. Motaba negative. | 检疫中心没人感染莫塔巴 我们把那里查了个天翻地覆 |
[59:47] | -Test it again. -They know what they’re doing. | -再查一次 -我的人不会出错 |
[59:50] | Get your people over there, tell them to test it again. | 派你的人到那里再查一次 |
[59:53] | And after they’ve tested it, tell them to test it again. | 让他们反复的检查 |
[59:56] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[1:00:00] | Military have escalated the quarantine at Cedar Creek, doubling their presence. | 军方增派大批军队进入松湾镇 |
[1:00:04] | Authorities remain silent about the details of the situation… | 官方对详情仍然保持沉默 |
[1:00:08] | …continuing the media blackout. | 拒绝向新闻媒体提供任何情况 |
[1:00:12] | We can only guess at the seriousness of the spread of the disease. | 我们只能猜测镇上的情况 |
[1:00:15] | Our sources number the dead as low as 10, as high as 50. | 估计死亡人数在10至50之间 |
[1:00:18] | It’s like a war zone out here, and we can only imagine… | 这里像个战场! 我们可以想象 |
[1:00:21] | …the fear of the citizens of this quiet rural town. | 镇上居民此时心情是多么恐惧 |
[1:00:24] | Their voices too are silent. All phone communications are cut off. | 得不到他们的音讯 所有电话都被切断 |
[1:00:29] | Those we can hear… | 我们能深深感觉到 |
[1:00:32] | …those with information, will not speak. It is, in a word, frightening. | 一种难以形容的恐怖 |
[1:00:36] | A military curfew is now in effect. | 现在实行军事宵禁 |
[1:00:39] | Return to your homes immediately. | 请大家马上回家 |
[1:00:41] | Anyone found on the streets after nineteen hundred hours, or 7 p.m… | 任何人晚上7点之后留在街上 |
[1:00:45] | …will be arrested and confined. | 将遭到逮捕 |
[1:00:50] | Return to your homes. | 请马上回家 |
[1:00:52] | You’ll be safe there. | 在家里是安全的 |
[1:00:54] | Return to your homes immediately. | 请大家马上回家 |
[1:01:06] | Only minimal protective gear is required for military personnel. | 只留少量巡逻车进行巡逻 |
[1:01:16] | -Got it? -I got it. | -当心 -轻点 |
[1:01:56] | She was one of the first infected. | 她是第一批感染的 |
[1:02:01] | What’s E-1 101? | E-1101是什么? |
[1:02:05] | It’s an experimental antiserum from Yale virology. | 耶鲁病毒研究所新研制的抗血清 |
[1:02:10] | It might be worth a try. | 我想试试行不行 |
[1:02:13] | I read journals. I haven’t read about E-1101. Where’d you get it? | 怎么没看到这种血清的报导 你从哪弄的? |
[1:02:17] | I can call Yale. | 我给耶鲁打电话问一下 |
[1:02:19] | I want to save these people, too. | 我跟你一样想救这些人 |
[1:02:21] | I’m using everything in the arsenal. | 我在尽最大的努力 |
[1:02:25] | We have to work together, Sam. | 我们应该合作 赛姆 |
[1:02:29] | Are we? | 是吗? |
[1:02:31] | Are we what? | 是什么? |
[1:02:33] | Are we working together, sir? | 我们是在合作吗? |
[1:02:41] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:02:45] | Don’t waste your time making phone calls. | 别把时间浪费在打电话上 |
[1:02:55] | Excuse me. Come here. | 萨特 来一下 |
[1:03:01] | Give this to the rhesus and also put it with some virus and pull it apart. | 用这个给猴子打一针 再掺进病毒里分析一下 |
[1:03:06] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[1:03:07] | -What’s it look like? -It’s not orange juice. | -你看它像什么? -不是桔子汁 |
[1:03:10] | No, it’s not. | 对 不是 |
[1:03:11] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[1:03:12] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[1:03:14] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:03:16] | Maybe he’ll tell us. | 也许它能告诉我们 |
[1:03:23] | If you’re feeling sick at all… | 如果觉得不舒服 |
[1:03:25] | …hang a pillowcase or any piece of white cloth on your front door. | 在门外挂一条白色毛巾或是枕套 |
[1:03:30] | Soldiers will take you in for a test and you’ll know the results in hours. | 士兵将送你去医院检查 几小时内就能知道结果 |
[1:03:36] | Early stages resemble the flu. | 早期症状像感冒 |
[1:03:38] | Coughing and high fever. | 咳嗽 发高烧 |
[1:03:40] | Anyone showing these signs should report them immediately. | 有这种症状 请尽快告诉我们 |
[1:03:44] | Doctors have the situation in hand and are working to find a cure. | 大夫会为你治疗 他们正在寻找治疗特效药 |
[1:03:58] | I’ll only be gone a few hours. | 我一会就回来 |
[1:04:03] | Well, I may have to spend the night. | 也许要在那里过夜 |
[1:04:06] | You girls be good. Make sure you brush your teeth before you go to bed. | 你们要听话 睡觉前别忘了刷牙 |
[1:04:14] | -Don’t touch your mommy. -Oh, baby, I can’t. | -别碰你妈妈 -别过来 |
[1:04:23] | I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[1:04:51] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:05:34] | Positive. | 阳性 |
[1:05:43] | Positive, damn it. | 阳性 见鬼 |
[1:05:47] | The whole damn town is infected. | 全镇都感染了 |
[1:06:20] | This way. One straight line. Down the hall. | 往这边走 排好队 穿过走廊 |
[1:06:24] | Out into the field. | 去操场 |
[1:06:26] | This way, folks. One straight line. | 到这边来 排成单行 |
[1:06:58] | No animals have been removed from here in 14 days. | 两周内没有动物从我们这里入境 |
[1:07:02] | I double-checked the storage lists, manifests, nothing. | 我反复检查过所有清单 动物检疫表 什么都没查到 |
[1:07:06] | Talk to every single employee. Somebody’s got to know something. | 询问所有员工 肯定有人知道 |
[1:07:10] | The source of this whole mess is there. | 问题肯定出在那里 |
[1:07:13] | The host is there, Casey. He didn’t talk to everyone. | 病毒携带者准在那 他没有询问过每个人 |
[1:07:17] | This coffee sucks. | 这咖啡真难喝 |
[1:07:19] | -Why don’t you get some sleep. -Why don’t you? | -你干嘛不去睡一会? -你干嘛不去睡? |
[1:07:21] | -I slept in July. -I got work to do. | -我7月份睡过了 -我有工作要做 |
[1:07:24] | Don’t tell me when to sleep. I don’t tell you when to sleep. | 别让我去睡觉 我也不让你睡 |
[1:08:20] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[1:08:21] | Nothing. I just got a sudden case of the willies. | 没事 突然有点紧张 |
[1:08:27] | I can finish up. | 我来替你 |
[1:08:28] | No, no, no, I’m fine. I hate them willies, you know? | 我没事 我讨厌紧张 |
[1:08:33] | They should call them the sams. | 应该叫它神经质 |
[1:08:37] | You’re tired? | 你累了 |
[1:08:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:08:45] | The best projection USAMRllD makes for the spread of the virus is: | 病毒蔓延的速度是 |
[1:08:48] | …24 hours… | 24小时 |
[1:08:51] | …36 hours… | 36小时 |
[1:08:53] | …48 hours. | 48小时 |
[1:08:55] | The curtailment must be viewed objectively. | 必须迅速果断地采取措施 |
[1:08:59] | Be compassionate, | 我们同情他们 |
[1:09:01] | but think globally. | 更要考虑全球 |
[1:09:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:09:06] | All right, all right. Please. | 请安静 |
[1:09:08] | The President’s ETA from the Economic Summit is in 20 hours. | 总统在开亚洲经济首脑会议 估计晚8点赶回来 |
[1:09:12] | By then, he wants a recommendation. | 他要我们制定出一个方案 |
[1:09:14] | As I understand it, you want to firebomb Cedar Creek… | 我知道 你们打算用燃烧弹 |
[1:09:17] | …population 2600, with a fuel-air bomb… | 炸毁有2千6百居民的松湾镇 |
[1:09:21] | …the most powerful non-nuclear weapon we have. | 这种炸弹的威力仅次于原子弹 |
[1:09:24] | The way it works, it explodes, sucks in all available oxygen to the core… | 爆炸后能大量燃烧氧气 |
[1:09:28] | …vaporizes everything within a mile: men, women, children and one virus. | 将方圆1英里内的男女老幼及空气里病毒全部烧死 |
[1:09:33] | Destruction complete, case closed, crisis is over. | 彻底干净 事件平息 危机解除 |
[1:09:37] | This Constitution of the United States, I’ve read it cover to cover. | 这本美国宪法我从头读到尾 |
[1:09:42] | It doesn’t say to vaporize 2,600 Americans. | 它没说可以烧死2千6百个公民 |
[1:09:46] | But it does say, several times… | 可有几处提到了无正当理由 |
[1:09:51] | …that “no person shall be deprived of life, liberty or property without due process.” | 不得剥夺公民的生命和的财产 |
[1:09:55] | So, couple things before Clean Sweep is even considered: | 所以 做事之前 最好甚重考虑 |
[1:09:58] | One… | 第一 |
[1:10:00] | …unanimous support for the President on this one. | 要毫无保留的支持总统 |
[1:10:03] | You must support the President publicly. | 一定要公开支持他 |
[1:10:06] | He goes down, you go down! | 他下台 你们也下台 |
[1:10:09] | Secondly… | 第二 |
[1:10:10] | …I want an army of experts citing thousands of lab experiments… | 找一大批有丰富经验的专家权威 |
[1:10:14] | …telling the media there was no other way! | 告诉新闻记者 这是唯一的选择 |
[1:10:18] | You got that? | 明白吗? |
[1:10:20] | No member of the government will sneak to the Washington Post… | 政府人员不得向报社电台透露 |
[1:10:24] | …telling them they were the sole voice of opposition. | 有任何反对意见 |
[1:10:28] | If there’s a voice of opposition out there, I want him in here. | 在座的有谁持反对意见 请他看样东西 |
[1:10:33] | Those are the citizens of Cedar Creek! | 这就是松湾镇上的居民 |
[1:10:37] | Go on! Look at them! These are not statistics. | 好好看看 这不是统计表 |
[1:10:40] | They’re flesh and blood! | 是活生生的 |
[1:10:44] | And I want you to burn those into your memories. | 希望你们深深地印在脑子里 |
[1:10:48] | Because those images should haunt us till the day we die. | 一直到死 |
[1:12:25] | 1918. Remember your history, Donny? The great influenza pandemic. | 记得吗? 1918年那场流感 |
[1:12:30] | Circled the globe in nine months. Killed 25 million people. | 9个月蔓延全球死了2千5百万人 |
[1:12:34] | My father lost three brothers in that. So? | 我父亲死了3个兄弟 怎么? |
[1:12:37] | What if there were men who could have stopped it, but didn’t? | 有人能治好这病却不去治 |
[1:12:42] | How would history judge such men? | 历史会怎么评论他? |
[1:12:44] | Oh, baloney. | 胡扯! |
[1:12:46] | FDR stopped Stilwell going into Indochina. | 罗斯福阻止史迪威进印度支那 |
[1:12:49] | He caused the Vietnam War. | 他却发动越南战争 |
[1:12:51] | What does history say? | 历史怎么评论? |
[1:12:53] | Truman dropped the bomb on the Japanese. Saved American lives. | 杜鲁门往日本扔原子弹 挽救了美国人的生命 |
[1:12:58] | Now revisionist historians say he dropped the bomb to scare the Russians. | 可也有历史学家说 他扔原子弹是为了吓唬苏联人 |
[1:13:02] | Those men were at war, Donny. We’re not. | 那是战争 可我们不是 |
[1:13:04] | We are at war. Everybody is at war. | 我们是 这也是战场 |
[1:13:07] | I have a presidential green light on Clean Sweep, and I am going forward. | 总统已批准清洗 我必须执行 |
[1:13:16] | These people are Americans. | 他们都是我们的同胞 |
[1:13:20] | 2600 dead or dying Americans. | 是2于6百个死了的和垂死的同胞 |
[1:13:24] | If that bug gets out of there, 260 million Americans will be dead or dying. | 一旦病毒蔓延 2亿6千万同胞面临死亡 |
[1:13:30] | Those people are casualties of war. | 他们是这场战争的牺牲者 |
[1:13:35] | I’d give them all a medal if I could… | 应该给他们发勋章 |
[1:13:38] | …but they are casualties of war. | 但他们必须为战而亡 |
[1:13:47] | That’s all. | 去吧 |
[1:13:49] | Come on. | 进来 |
[1:13:54] | -Neal, is it? -Yes, sir. | -你叫尼尔? -是的 |
[1:13:56] | I have to ask you a few questions. Have a seat. | 我要问你几个问题 请坐 |
[1:14:02] | Jimbo, Jimbo, how did he get it? | 吉伯怎么得的病? |
[1:14:07] | Maybe we’re on the wrong track. Maybe Alice gave it to him. | 也许我们搞颠倒了 是艾尔丝传给他的 |
[1:14:10] | His tissue samples had twice the viral amplification of hers. | 他血液里的病毒比艾尔丝多两倍 |
[1:14:14] | -So we’re stuck. -We’re doing the best we can. | -进死胡同了 -我们已经尽力了 |
[1:14:16] | We’re not. | 不 没有 |
[1:14:19] | Let’s wait for the comprehensive results to come in. | 但愿还能发现什么新情况 |
[1:14:25] | Can I ask you a personal question? | 问个私人问题 |
[1:14:30] | Where are the dogs? | 你把狗放在哪里了? |
[1:14:33] | God… | 天哪 |
[1:14:34] | Please don’t say they’re in a kennel. | 不会寄放在养狗场吧? |
[1:14:37] | Think I tied them to a tree and left a bag of dog chow nearby? | 你以为我把它们拴在树上 留下一个重5磅的骨头? |
[1:14:40] | -That’s what you did when you left me. -Let’s start over. | -你以前这么干过 -再从头来 |
[1:14:45] | It’s Alvarez, Jimbo, Biotest. | 宠物店 吉伯 检疫中心 |
[1:14:50] | Jesus. | 天哪! |
[1:14:51] | Look. | 快看 |
[1:15:01] | Guys, guys, the monkey. Turn around. | 快看猴子 |
[1:15:05] | My sweet Jesus. He should be dead by now. | 他活过来了 |
[1:15:09] | The orange juice worked. | 那”桔汁”起作用了 |
[1:15:12] | Not on humans. | 对人不起作用 |
[1:15:13] | Not on Cedar Creek Motaba. This monkey was infected with the original strain. | 对松湾镇新病毒不起作用 可对原来的莫塔巴病毒起作用 |
[1:15:19] | Right. You know what that means? | 对 这说明了什么? |
[1:15:21] | This is no experimental antiserum. | 这不是耶鲁研制的 |
[1:15:26] | E-1101 was designed to kill African Motaba. | E-1101是专门对付非洲那种病毒的 |
[1:15:32] | And they had it all the time. | 他们早就有了 |
[1:15:42] | Come on! | 卡西 怎么了? |
[1:15:46] | How’s his breathing? | 呼吸怎么样? |
[1:15:48] | He’s going to arrest! | 他快没气了 |
[1:15:53] | We need blood, fluid, oxygen, ice, now! | 血浆 输液 氧气 冰块 快! |
[1:15:58] | Let’s go. Put it in his armpits. | 冰袋放在腋窝下 |
[1:16:00] | Let me in. | 我来 |
[1:16:01] | -Under his armpits. -Pressure. | -放在腋窝下 -血压! |
[1:16:03] | I need his arm. | 给我胳膊 |
[1:16:04] | Temperature. | 体温? |
[1:16:06] | I need pressure. | 血压多少? |
[1:16:08] | What is his temperature? | 体温多少? |
[1:16:09] | 106! | 40度! |
[1:16:10] | We need suction! We need more ice, now! | 还要冰袋! 快降温! 全部倒上! |
[1:16:15] | Casey. Let me in there. | 卡西 听见吗? |
[1:16:17] | You slept long enough. | 醒醒 别睡了 |
[1:16:19] | Open your eyes! Open! | 睁开眼睛! |
[1:16:21] | Open! Open! Open! Look at me. Look. | 睁开眼睛 看着我 |
[1:16:23] | Casey, right here. Here I am, here I am. | 卡西 是我 我在这里 |
[1:16:26] | See me? There you are. | 看见了吗? 你醒了 |
[1:16:30] | There you are. How you doing? | 你醒了 感觉怎么样? |
[1:16:32] | I had a wonderful dream, Auntie Em… | 我做了个梦 在仙境 |
[1:16:36] | You were there. You were there. | 你也在那里 你也在 |
[1:16:39] | Stay with me. | 别睡 醒醒! |
[1:16:41] | You were there too. You had a 106 fever. We’re going to take you down. | 你在发高烧 我们把体温降下来 |
[1:16:44] | Stay with me. Don’t fuck around. | 醒醒 别睡了 |
[1:16:47] | How many brain cells did I kill? | 我的脑细胞烧死了多少? |
[1:16:50] | How many? About a billion. | 大概有上亿个 |
[1:16:54] | Now I’m only as smart as you. | 我快跟你一样笨了 |
[1:16:57] | What can we give him to kill his sense of humor? | 给他吃什么才能治好他的幽默 |
[1:17:01] | We must get a line! | 快 打一针! |
[1:17:02] | Hold him. | 按住他 |
[1:17:04] | -Hold his hand! -I got it. | -按住他的手 -按住了 |
[1:17:07] | Talk to me! | 告诉我怎么了? |
[1:17:11] | It didn’t get past the outer glove. Give him a line. | 没扎破手套 你给他打针吧 |
[1:17:16] | What? | 你说什么? |
[1:17:19] | Come here. | 别走! |
[1:17:47] | I was with him. I should’ve known something was wrong. | 当时我也在 我该想到会出事 |
[1:17:50] | -Did it pierce it? -It did. | -扎透手套了? -扎透了 |
[1:17:52] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[1:17:53] | -Let me get some iodine on it. -I did that already. | -涂些碘酒 -涂过了 |
[1:17:56] | I did that, Sam! | 涂过了 赛姆 |
[1:18:00] | Oh, God, I know how to work with needles. | 天哪 我打针一向没问题 |
[1:18:04] | Why didn’t I wait? | 我干嘛不等一会? |
[1:18:06] | -Okay, listen to me. -Not now, okay? Not now. | -萝碧 听我说 -等一会好吗? 等一会儿 |
[1:18:09] | -Listen to me! -There’s nothing to say. | -听我说 -没什么好说的 |
[1:18:16] | There is. | 有的 |
[1:18:22] | Watch it. | 闪开! |
[1:18:43] | You knew about Motaba all along. E-1 101 was the antiserum. | 你知道莫塔巴病毒早就有了 E-1101抗血清 |
[1:18:48] | You could’ve stopped the outbreak before it mutated. | 你本来可以阻止病毒蔓延 |
[1:18:52] | We couldn’t. | 我们不能 |
[1:18:54] | We? | 我们? |
[1:18:54] | We. | 我们 |
[1:18:56] | That’s all you need to know. | 别再问了 |
[1:18:57] | You must tell me what the host is. | 你必须告诉我病毒携带者在哪? |
[1:19:00] | We never found it. We had to synthesize the antiserum. | 我们没有找到携带者 当时必须研制抗血清 |
[1:19:04] | To protect the troops. But now the virus comes here and 2 kids die. | 为了保护军队 现在病毒又来了 死了两个孩子 |
[1:19:08] | We could’ve stopped it then… | 我们可以阻止它蔓延却没阻止 |
[1:19:11] | …but we don’t because we must protect the perfect biological weapon. | 就为了保护这种生物武器 |
[1:19:15] | But then the virus mutates and we can’t stop it now and we could’ve then. | 病毒变种了 我们已无法阻止它 |
[1:19:20] | The decision was made in the interest of national security. | 本来是为了维护国家安全 |
[1:19:24] | At the time, we felt we could afford a certain number of losses. | 谁也没料到情况会发展成这样 |
[1:19:28] | Robby’s infected. | 萝碧感染了 |
[1:19:32] | Sorry. | 我很难过 |
[1:19:34] | Is “we” sorry too? | “我们”也很难过吗? |
[1:19:41] | “We” is responsible for a town dying. | “我们”要对镇上死去的人负责 |
[1:19:44] | “We” is a party to Casey dying. | “我们”要对卡西负责 |
[1:19:47] | My wife is dying. | 我妻子快死了 |
[1:19:50] | Isn’t she your ex-wife? | 她不是你前妻吗? |
[1:19:56] | What’s your point? | 你什么意思? |
[1:19:58] | My point is your penchant for distorting the facts. | 我的意思是你不太尊重事实 |
[1:20:02] | You and Robby are, in fact, divorced. | 你和萝碧已经离婚了 |
[1:20:05] | Who is “we”? | 谁是”我们”? |
[1:20:07] | “We” includes you, Sam. | “我们”也包括你 赛姆 |
[1:20:10] | Unless you resigned from the Army lately. | 除非你脱下了军装 |
[1:20:12] | You don’t just do research and it ends there. | 你的工作不能只为了研究 |
[1:20:16] | We must defend ourselves against other maniacs developing biological weapons. | 我们必须防止战争狂人发展生物武器 |
[1:20:21] | That’s how the game is played. | 这就是目的 |
[1:20:23] | It was a terrible mistake to withhold E-1 101, but we’re beyond that now. | 这次没及时用抗血清是个错误 |
[1:20:27] | We’ve done all we can as doctors. | 我们尽了医生的责任 |
[1:20:31] | We must go on as soldiers. | 现在要尽军人的责任 |
[1:20:39] | You’re gonna wipe out the town. | 你要毁灭这个镇? |
[1:20:43] | You’ll eradicate that mutation and then your weapon’s intact. | 根除变种病毒 保住那特殊武器 |
[1:20:47] | That’s why the troops are moving out, right? | 难怪部队在往外撤 |
[1:20:51] | It’s already ordered. | 已经下命令了 |
[1:20:53] | When is it? | 什么时候? |
[1:20:55] | 20:00 hours. | 夜里八点 |
[1:20:57] | By order of the President. | 是总统下的命今 |
[1:21:00] | The President?! | 总统? |
[1:21:02] | He was advised by an expert panel of virologists. | 他听取了许多病毒学家的建议 |
[1:21:06] | I wasn’t there. | 可没请我 |
[1:21:08] | It’s not about a weapon. | 不是为了保住武器 |
[1:21:11] | When the President saw that in 48 hours… | 总统了解到48小时后 |
[1:21:13] | …the virus could be on the White House lawn, he gave the order. | 病毒将蔓延到白宫 下达了命令 |
[1:21:17] | I wasn’t invited. | 我没在场 |
[1:21:20] | If you had been… | 就算你在场 |
[1:21:24] | …what would you have advised? | 又能说什么呢? |
[1:21:32] | Ruiz called. He scared a security guard into telling him Jimbo… | 检疫中心有个门卫认识吉伯 |
[1:21:38] | …smuggled an animal out. | 他说吉伯走私带进一只动物 |
[1:21:41] | -What kind? -He couldn’t say. | -是什么? -他不知道 |
[1:21:43] | It was small enough to fit in the back seat of a car. | 只说很小 能放在车后坐上 |
[1:21:47] | We know it came in on a ship from Africa around September 1st. | 我们知道那动物来自非洲 日期是9月1日 |
[1:21:51] | That’s something at least. | 这是个重要线索 |
[1:21:53] | We must find that ship. You better pack. We got work to do. | 找到那只船 收拾一下马上出发 |
[1:21:57] | Colonel Briggs. | 布里兹上校? |
[1:21:59] | Daniels was here? In here? | 丹尼尔来过这里 是吗? |
[1:22:02] | -Yes, he was. -Why wasn’t I informed? | -是的 将军 -为什么不向我报告? |
[1:22:05] | You were asleep. | 您在睡觉 |
[1:22:06] | I am never that asleep. | 你可以叫醒我 |
[1:22:10] | Now you find him and you arrest him. | 马上找到他 逮捕他! |
[1:22:25] | We are so close now. We have a chance. | 快接近目标了 一定不能泄气 |
[1:22:28] | I know. | 知道 |
[1:22:30] | -Do you believe that? -I believe you. | -相信我吗? -我相信你 |
[1:22:32] | You must go. | 你去吧 |
[1:22:37] | Listen… | 听我说 |
[1:22:40] | I don’t know how to say this… | 怎么说呢 |
[1:22:44] | …but if I’m not back by 1800… | 下午6点我还没回来 |
[1:22:47] | …and you’re not symptomatic… | 你没有症状 |
[1:22:51] | …leave. | 就快走! |
[1:22:54] | -What do you mean? -Leave town. | -你什么意思? -离开镇上 |
[1:22:59] | Have you seen the troops moving out? | 没看见军队正在撤退? |
[1:23:05] | They can’t do that. | 他们不能这么做! |
[1:23:08] | They’re doing it. | 他们正在做 |
[1:23:15] | Sir, I think we should go very soon. Like, right now. | 上校 我们该走了 要快! |
[1:23:24] | Let’s go! | 快点! |
[1:23:29] | Where’s Colonel Daniels? | 丹尼尔上校在哪? |
[1:23:31] | I think he’s upstairs! | 可能在楼上 |
[1:23:32] | Upstairs! Let’s go! | 快上楼 |
[1:23:37] | -How many hours in flight school? -60 hours plus. | -直升机你飞了多久? -60多小时 |
[1:23:40] | -Actual flying time? -I was yanking and banking. | -实际飞行? -我有毕业证书 |
[1:23:43] | Anybody seen Daniels? | 谁看见丹尼尔了? |
[1:23:47] | We’re looking for Daniels. Have you seen him? | 我们在找丹尼尔 见过他吗? |
[1:23:51] | Tall, big guy? | 那个大个子? |
[1:23:54] | Sure. | 当然见过 |
[1:23:57] | There. | 走 |
[1:24:00] | Let’s see some activity on these birds! We got 4 flights today! | 检查飞机 今天要飞4架 |
[1:24:06] | I want a fuel 93 and a turn 91! | 93号和91号需要加油 |
[1:24:09] | Yes, sir. | 上校 |
[1:24:11] | Where’s your pilot? | 飞行员在哪? |
[1:24:13] | General Ford just called. We’ve got helicopter priority. Where is he? | 福德将军说直升机已准备好 人在哪里? |
[1:24:18] | My pilot, sir, he’s… | 飞行员 他… |
[1:24:21] | Your pilot’s what? | 他怎么了? |
[1:24:23] | My pilot’s taking a leak. | 他去上厕所 |
[1:24:26] | Taking a leak? No shit. | 厕所? 见鬼 |
[1:24:29] | In that case we’ll just wait in the Loach. | 我们先上去等他 |
[1:24:33] | -Tell him to squeeze it off. -Give him a hand. | -去叫他别尿了 -你帮帮他 |
[1:24:38] | Mr. Robertson! | 罗伯森先生 |
[1:24:40] | Get out here on the double! | 快出来 |
[1:24:43] | Anybody seen Daniels? | 谁看见丹尼尔了? |
[1:24:45] | They’re down below! Let’s go! | 他们在那 快! |
[1:24:55] | Stop that chopper! That’s an order! | 停下 这是命今 |
[1:25:00] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪 |
[1:25:02] | Watch it! | 小心 |
[1:25:04] | Hit the decks, troops! We’re airborne. | 趴下伙计们 我们起飞了 |
[1:25:10] | Com Center, Flight line. Com Center, Flight line. | 指挥中心 我是直升机中队 |
[1:25:15] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:25:22] | Get us to San Francisco. | 去旧金山 |
[1:25:23] | They’ll follow, so go along the coast. Fog might give us cover. | 他们会追咱们 沿着海岸飞 雾能掩护我们 |
[1:25:27] | You’ve flown through fog, right? | 你在雾里飞过吧? |
[1:25:30] | I read about it. | 从书上看过 |
[1:25:39] | Daniels just commandeered one of our choppers. | 丹尼尔上校抢了架直升机 |
[1:25:43] | Dare I ask how? | 能问一下怎么抢的吗? |
[1:25:46] | Don’t waste time thinking. | 别费脑子了 |
[1:25:48] | Find him. If he resists, shoot him. | 去追 他要拒捕 打死他! |
[1:25:50] | -I understand. -Wait. | -是 将军 -慢着 |
[1:25:52] | -You don’t have to do this. -He’s a carrier of the disease. Do it. | -没必要杀他 -他感染了病毒 快去 |
[1:25:56] | I’m doing it. | 是 将军 |
[1:25:59] | Go after him, the press will swarm all over it. | 这么做 新闻界马上就会知道 |
[1:26:02] | You’re creating a panic. | 会引起恐慌 |
[1:26:04] | You always have the wrong priority. | 你总是这么优柔寡断 |
[1:26:07] | He’s not infected. You know it. | 他没感染病毒 这你知道 |
[1:26:10] | He’s been in direct contact with Motaba patients. Know something beyond that? | 他跟患者有过直接接触 你能保证他没感染? |
[1:26:15] | You should’ve arrested him earlier. | 你早该逮捕他 |
[1:26:19] | Launch AWACS! | 发布飞行管制 |
[1:26:33] | -You sure? -Yes, sir. | -你肯定? -是的 |
[1:26:36] | I got it. Back up, coming through. | 我来! 让一下 劳驾 |
[1:26:38] | Make a hole, people. | 请让一下 |
[1:26:40] | Back up. | 让一下 |
[1:26:44] | Colonel Daniels from USAMRllD. | 我是丹尼尔 美国陆军上校 |
[1:26:46] | George from Sioux City, South Dakota. Back of the line. | 我是乔治 南达科他人 请排队 |
[1:26:49] | We got a terrible epidemic. We’re from Cedar Creek! | 我们有传染病 从松湾镇来 |
[1:26:53] | -Site of the viral infection! -You heard about the virus? | -那里有传染病 -听说病毒了吗? |
[1:26:56] | Need we say more? We need the bills of lading… | 还要解释吗? 我们要查 |
[1:26:59] | …from ships arriving from Africa in the last 3 months. | 3个月来所有从非洲来的货船 |
[1:27:04] | Shall I cough on you? | 要我对着你你咳嗽吗? |
[1:27:06] | -Mrs. Pananides. -Now you’re talking. | -潘尼迪太太 -这就对了 |
[1:27:09] | I think these men need some help. | 你过来帮个忙 |
[1:27:12] | Biotest must do paperwork carefully. Live cargo, federal regulations. | 动物检疫非常严格 政府有规定 |
[1:27:16] | Here. Compare our list with your Biotest list. | 跟你们手里的对照一下 |
[1:27:20] | -You ready? Number one, Petra. -Same. | -开始吧? 1号 -有 |
[1:27:22] | -Venus. -Same. | -维纳斯号 -有 |
[1:27:24] | -Patricia. -Same. | -贵族号 -有 |
[1:27:25] | Tae Kuk. | 塔果 |
[1:27:28] | -Tae Kuk. -No, sir. | -塔果 -没有 |
[1:27:29] | -No? -No, sir. | -没有? -没有 |
[1:27:31] | -Carried a monkey, delivered to Biotest. -No, negative, sir. | -带了只猴子送到检疫站 -没有 |
[1:27:34] | It’s not on the list? | 单子上没有? |
[1:27:37] | That’s our vessel! That’s the boat! | 就是这艘船! |
[1:27:39] | -The Tae Kuk has set out to sea. -So what? | -塔果号已经离岸 -那怎么样? |
[1:27:43] | How’ll we locate it? | 怎么找到它? |
[1:27:44] | My friend’s in the Coast Guard. I can make a call, easy. | 我朋友在海岸警卫队工作 打电话问他 很容易 |
[1:27:48] | How close? | 很要好的朋友? |
[1:27:50] | Closer than his wife would like. | 好过他和他妻子 |
[1:27:56] | Get me on that ship. It can’t be far. It just left this morning. | 送我到船上去 它没走多远 今早刚开船 |
[1:27:59] | You want me to… | 你要我 |
[1:28:00] | …drop you on a freighter at sea? | 把你从飞机上扔进海里? |
[1:28:03] | With all due respect, that’s idiotic. | 恕我冒昧 你是白痴 |
[1:28:06] | -Idiotic? We’re fugitives from the law. -Right. | -白痴? 咱们现在是逃犯 -是的 |
[1:28:08] | Idiocy is our only option. Find the boat. | 白痴行为是咱们唯一的机会 快找船 |
[1:28:17] | So what is this? | 在画什么? |
[1:28:19] | She’s a monkey. Her name’s Betsy. | 她是只猴子 叫贝茜 |
[1:28:22] | -A monkey? I could tell. -I’m feeding her, see? | -猴子? 看得出来 -我在喂它 你看 |
[1:28:26] | -She lives in the woods. -Do a lot of monkeys live in the woods? | -她住在树林里 -树林里有很多猴子? |
[1:28:29] | No, just Betsy. She comes to visit me. | 不 只有贝茜 它常来看我 |
[1:28:33] | Does Betsy like apples like my little monkey loves apples? | 它也像我的小猴一样爱吃苹果? |
[1:28:37] | She does. | 当然 |
[1:28:41] | Tae Kuk, Tae Kuk, this is Army Helo 1350. Say your position, over. | 塔果号 我是1350陆军直升机 报告你的方位 完毕 |
[1:28:46] | Try another frequency. | 换个波段 |
[1:28:48] | It won’t work. They’ll be monitoring marine channels. | 不行 会被海军监听 |
[1:28:51] | -We’ll rely on the position report. -Just don’t be negative. | -只能靠方位报告 -执行我的命今 |
[1:28:54] | Affirmative. | 是 上校 |
[1:29:16] | You sure you got the coordinates right? | 你肯定方向没错? |
[1:29:20] | Don’t worry. This bird will go 400 miles without refueling. | 别担心 这鸟没油也能飞四百里 |
[1:29:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:29:29] | There. | 在那里 |
[1:29:31] | Tae Kuk… | 塔果号 |
[1:29:33] | -…Seattle. -That’s it. Thank you, Mrs. … | -西雅图 -是它! 谢谢你 |
[1:29:35] | -What’s her name? -Pananides. | -她叫什么? -潘尼迪 |
[1:29:43] | I can’t land on that ship. | 飞机无法在船上降落 |
[1:29:46] | Get me on it. | 想个办法 |
[1:29:48] | -I’ll get you close enough. -Close enough for what? | -我尽量靠近 -靠近干什么? |
[1:29:51] | Close enough to jump, sir. | 好让你跳下去 |
[1:29:54] | You’re not serious. | 你开玩笑 |
[1:29:56] | All right, you fly, I’ll jump. | 那你开飞机 我跳 |
[1:29:58] | No, just get closer. | 不 你靠近 |
[1:30:01] | Just get very close. | 再靠近一点 |
[1:30:07] | That lifeboat is your best shot. | 那只救生艇是最好的降落点 |
[1:30:10] | How do I get back up? | 我怎么回来? |
[1:30:12] | Get them to clear me an area. Or I can throw you a rope. | 让他们把甲板空出来 要不我扔根绳子给你 |
[1:30:16] | Just kidding, sir. Trying to keep you loose. | 开个玩笑 让你放松点 |
[1:30:31] | Closer! | 近一些 |
[1:30:32] | Get me closer! | 再近一些 |
[1:30:55] | Does anyone here speak English? English? | 有人懂英语吗? 英语? |
[1:30:58] | -Little. -I need information… | -懂一点 -请你告诉我 |
[1:31:01] | …about an animal that was on this ship. | 这船运过一只动物 |
[1:31:04] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[1:31:06] | This is a medical emergency. I’m an American Army doctor! | 情况紧急 我是美国陆军医生 |
[1:31:10] | Doctor! | 医生! |
[1:31:18] | Come. Look. | 你来看 |
[1:31:28] | Is anyone else sick? | 还有别人生病吗? |
[1:31:30] | No. No, sick. | 不 没有 |
[1:31:34] | Take me to this man’s sleeping quarters. | 带我去他的宿合 |
[1:31:37] | Upstairs. | 在上面 |
[1:31:54] | Where’s his locker? | 他的框子在哪? |
[1:32:27] | There’s our host. | 它就是病毒携带者! |
[1:32:59] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[1:33:00] | I’m good. I’m good. | 我很好 |
[1:33:08] | You should be nice to Sam. | 对赛姆好点 |
[1:33:10] | You know he’s got a big crush on you. | 他非常爱你 |
[1:33:19] | I’m so scared. | 我很害怕 |
[1:33:26] | Would you please hold my hand? | 握住我的手好吗? |
[1:33:34] | I’m right here, Casey. | 别怕 卡西 |
[1:33:48] | The President’s scientific advisors assured me that there is no threat… | 总统的科学顾问向我保证 传染病已经得到控制 |
[1:33:55] | …of the further spread of this disease at this time. | 病毒不会蔓延到其它地区 |
[1:33:59] | The two men who escaped from the quarantine this morning… | 今早松湾镇隔离区逃出两名男子 |
[1:34:03] | …are believed to be infected with the disease. | 相信他们是感染了病毒的患者 |
[1:34:06] | Everybody relax! This is a military emergency! Back up! | 镇静 我们有紧急军务 让开 |
[1:34:15] | It’s all right. | 没事 没事 |
[1:34:17] | Back up. Everybody back up. This is a military emergency. | 都让开! 有紧急军务 |
[1:34:21] | Stay calm. Stay calm. Everybody stay calm. | 不要慌 大家不要慌 |
[1:34:24] | That’s them. | 就是他们! |
[1:34:26] | That’s the guys. | 是那两个人 |
[1:34:27] | Get a camera on them. | 把镜头对准他们! |
[1:34:29] | -Which camera do I talk into? -Right there. | -我可以对哪个镜头说话? -这个 |
[1:34:32] | My name is Colonel Daniels. I’m here with Major Salt. | 我是赛姆·丹尼尔上校 另一位是萨特少校 |
[1:34:35] | We’re not infected with the Motaba virus, but many are. | 我们没有感染病毒 可许多人被感染了 |
[1:34:39] | We’ve identified the animal… | 我们已经查清 |
[1:34:41] | …carrying the virus and need help finding it. | 携带病毒的动物 请大家帮忙找到它 |
[1:34:45] | The animal who is carrying the Motaba virus is a monkey. | 携带病毒的动物是猴子 |
[1:34:48] | This is a photo of the animal. Can you get in close? | 这就是那只猴子的照片再近一些 |
[1:34:51] | Can you get a shot of it? | 给它一个特写好吗? |
[1:34:54] | Get in as close as you can. | 尽量把它放大 |
[1:34:55] | It’s a small monkey, with a white face. | 这猴子很小 脸是白的 |
[1:34:58] | Dark fur runs down its back. | 背部和四肢是黑的 |
[1:35:01] | Don’t attempt to capture it yourself. | 千万不要动手抓它 |
[1:35:04] | Don’t go near it. What you can do if you see this monkey… | 别靠近它 如果发现这只猴子 |
[1:35:08] | …call this number at the Center for Disease Control in Atlanta. | 请立刻打电话给疾病控制中心 |
[1:35:12] | The area code is 404… | 地区号是404 |
[1:35:14] | …and it’s 555-9653. | 电话是555-9653 |
[1:35:17] | Again, if you see this monkey… | 重复一遍 见到这只猴子 |
[1:35:20] | …don’t go near it. | 不要靠近它 |
[1:35:32] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪! |
[1:35:41] | Right. Palisades. | 到了 帕塞镇! |
[1:35:43] | Dr. Reynolds, I just want to make sure I wrote it down correctly. | 雷诺兹博士 再核对一遍地址 |
[1:35:47] | That’s 211 Sycamore Road, Palisades? | 帕塞镇 塞克莫里街 221号 |
[1:35:51] | And the woman’s name is Jeffries? | 杰弗里太太 |
[1:35:54] | Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[1:35:55] | Thank God she called CDC. | 多亏她报告了中心 |
[1:35:57] | What have we got? | 来分析一下 |
[1:35:59] | Jimbo takes the monkey to Cedar Creek, tries to sell it but can’t. | 吉伯把猴子带到松湾镇打算卖掉 可没卖成 |
[1:36:03] | He drives to San Francisco, gets on an airplane for Boston… | 他开车到旧金山乘飞机回波士顿 |
[1:36:06] | -…without the animal. -Must have released it. | -没带猴子 -在半路上放了 |
[1:36:09] | Between Cedar Creek and San Francisco is what? | 松湾镇至旧金山之间有什么镇? |
[1:36:11] | -Palisades. -That’s it. | -帕赛镇 -没错! |
[1:36:13] | -We’re there. -There it is. | -我们有办法了 -是的 |
[1:36:16] | That’s it. We’re there, colonel. We are there. | 有办法了 上校 有办法了 |
[1:36:19] | We intercepted a phone transmission. They’re headed there. | 我们已窃听到他们的去向 |
[1:36:23] | A potential screw-up you avoided among many others you have not. | 这回你干得不错 可以把以前的过失一笔勾销 |
[1:36:27] | Who should handle this? | 由谁指挥? |
[1:36:29] | You? | 你? |
[1:36:31] | You kiss ass with the best of them. | 你挺会巴结人的 |
[1:36:33] | -You hope to make General? -Yes, sir. | -想当将军吗? -想 |
[1:36:37] | You won’t. Now get me on one of those choppers. | 你当不了! 给我准备直升机 |
[1:37:06] | She won’t come. | 它不会来 |
[1:37:10] | She won’t come, except to me. | 除非我去叫它 |
[1:37:13] | I’m her only friend. | 我是它唯一的朋友 |
[1:37:22] | I trust you are the best helicopter pilot in the Army. | 你是我们部队最出色的飞行员 |
[1:37:26] | That’s a relief. | 很好 |
[1:37:29] | Viper 2, lead, left echelon. | 毒蛇二号 请跟上 |
[1:37:33] | Viper 2, line the skids, I’m at your six. | 毒蛇二号明白 我在你后面 |
[1:37:37] | We’re looking for a Loach 1350. | 我们在寻找1350号直升机 |
[1:37:40] | Make this easy for me, all right? | 尽快找到它 |
[1:37:50] | Have you ever been sick? | 你生过病吗? |
[1:37:52] | -Yes. -It’s not much fun, is it? | -生过 -挺不好受 是吗? |
[1:37:56] | No. | 是的 |
[1:37:57] | A whole lot of people are sick right now. A whole town. | 有个小镇 全镇的人都生病了 |
[1:38:02] | And you know how much you love your mommy? | 你非常爱你妈妈 |
[1:38:04] | That’s how much I love my wife. | 我也非常爱我妻于 |
[1:38:07] | And my wife is one of the people who’s very sick. | 我妻子在那镇上 病得很重 |
[1:38:10] | I want her to get better. | 我想把她治好 |
[1:38:12] | Is it, Betsy? | 它叫贝茜? |
[1:38:13] | Betsy can help make everybody better because she has medicine inside her. | 贝茜能治好所有人的病 因为它体内有治病的药 |
[1:38:19] | That’s what makes her very special. | 所以才那么特别 |
[1:38:21] | Do you understand? | 懂了吗? |
[1:38:23] | You won’t hurt her? | 别伤害它 |
[1:38:24] | No. | 不会 |
[1:38:26] | She’ll just go to sleep. That doesn’t hurt, does it? | 只是让它睡一会儿 不会有事 |
[1:38:30] | No. Promise you won’t hurt her. | 你保证不伤害它? |
[1:38:32] | I promise. | 我保征 |
[1:38:33] | If I hurt her, you can punch me in the nose. | 如果我伤了它 你揍我鼻子 |
[1:38:37] | A serious punch. | 狠狠地揍 |
[1:38:40] | For a very serious nose. | 把这鼻子揍扁 |
[1:38:46] | All stations this net, this is Viper 6. | 全体注意 我是毒蛇6号 |
[1:38:50] | The Commander in Chief has issued final authorization. | 最高司令部已经下达命今 |
[1:38:54] | We are to proceed. | 立即执行 |
[1:38:59] | Some of us have doubts about what we are about to do. It’s human. | 有人会对这次行动产生疑问 可以理解 |
[1:39:03] | But the fate of the nation… | 可国家的命运 |
[1:39:06] | …perhaps the world, is in our hands. | 人类的命运面临威胁 |
[1:39:09] | We are the last line of defense… | 我们是最后一道防线 |
[1:39:12] | …and we cannot… we dare not refuse this burden. | 我们无法 也不能拒绝这个重任 |
[1:39:16] | I’m confident that each of us… | 我相信你们每个人 |
[1:39:21] | …each of you will do his duty. | 都能恪尽职守 |
[1:39:24] | Viper 6 out. | 命令完毕 |
[1:39:26] | Viper Command, Sandman is rolling. Over. | 毒蛇六号 睡魔出发 完毕 |
[1:39:38] | God forgive us. | 上帝饶恕我们! |
[1:39:41] | Betsy. | 贝茜 |
[1:39:43] | Here, girl. | 快来 乖 |
[1:40:03] | Oh, God, be careful. | 天哪 小心 |
[1:40:06] | He won’t hurt her. | 不会伤着她 |
[1:40:26] | I can’t stand this. | 我受不了 |
[1:40:28] | It won’t be long. | 马上就好 |
[1:40:36] | There you are! | 你来了 |
[1:40:45] | Careful. Careful. | 小心 小心 |
[1:41:01] | Come on, Katie, move. Come on. | 让开 凯特 让开 |
[1:41:06] | Oh, baby. Move! | 宝贝 让开 |
[1:41:16] | Damn it. | 见鬼! |
[1:41:32] | We’re approaching the destination. | 我们快到了 |
[1:41:34] | This man’s a carrier of the disease… | 这名逃犯感染了病毒 |
[1:41:37] | …and we’re going to take him into quarantine at Travis. | 必须把它关进特莱维隔离所 |
[1:41:41] | Big Eye, Viper flight is airborne, do you see us? | 大眼 毒蛇一号在空中 看见了 |
[1:41:44] | Big Eye paints your flight at two. Standing by, over. | 大眼看见两架毒蛇 待命 完毕 |
[1:41:48] | Don’t give me any shit. Listen carefully. | 情况很紧急 你听着 |
[1:41:51] | Put Ford on the phone, tell him it’s Colonel Daniels. | 给我接福德将军 说丹尼尔上校有急事 |
[1:41:56] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[1:41:58] | We’re on our way back. We got the host. | 我们找到了病毒携带者 |
[1:42:02] | What?! | 什么? |
[1:42:03] | We found the host, Billy. | 找到病毒携带者了 比利 |
[1:42:07] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[1:42:08] | You must call off the bombing. | 你必须取消轰炸 |
[1:42:11] | I’ll buy some time, that’s all I can do. You get back here, quickly, safely. | 我尽量拖延时间 你快回来 |
[1:42:17] | You may run into resistance. | 你可能遭到拦截 |
[1:42:20] | Resistance? | 拦截? |
[1:42:21] | That makes it tough to get back safely, doesn’t it? | 这给我们安全回去增加难度 |
[1:42:25] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:42:27] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:42:28] | -Problems, colonel? -Of course! | -有麻烦? 上校 -当然 |
[1:42:39] | Sandman flight, this is Viper 6. | 睡魔注意 我是毒蛇六号 |
[1:42:42] | Stand down, stand down. Return to base. | 任务暂停 立即返回基地 |
[1:42:45] | Viper 6, Sandman. Roger. Return to base. | 毒蛇6号 睡魔明白 返回基地 |
[1:42:53] | Take a look. | 你看 |
[1:42:58] | -Is that resistance? -That’s resistance. Hold on. | -是拦截吗? -是拦截 坐稳! |
[1:43:03] | -There’s our Loach, sir. -Where? | -发现目标 -在哪? |
[1:43:06] | Army 1350, this is Viper lead at your 8:00. Acknowledge. Over. | 陆军1350号 我是毒蛇一号 在你左后方 请回话 |
[1:43:10] | Viper, I hear you. | 毒蛇 我听见了 |
[1:43:12] | Army 1350 stand by… | 陆军1350号 准备好 |
[1:43:14] | …to turn into formation to accompany us to Travis. | 和我们一起去特莱维空军基地 |
[1:43:18] | On whose authority? | 这是谁的命令? |
[1:43:19] | -Mine. -Who are you? | -我的 -你是谁? |
[1:43:21] | Major General McClintock… | 麦克林将军 |
[1:43:23] | …senior officer in this area. | 本地区最高指挥官 |
[1:43:26] | I didn’t know you were behind us. We have the host animal. | 我不知道你在我们后面 我们已经找到病毒携带者 |
[1:43:30] | We’re headed back to Cedar Creek. | 正在返回松湾镇 |
[1:43:33] | You are to accompany me to Travis. | 跟我去特莱维空军基地 |
[1:43:36] | You don’t understand. No one is sick at Travis. | 那个基地没受到病毒感染 |
[1:43:38] | Don’t make this difficult for me. | 不要让我为难 |
[1:43:41] | They’re lining up in attack formation. They want us down. | 他们变成进攻队形 要击落我们 |
[1:43:45] | You don’t want to destroy an Army helicopter in broad daylight. | 你不会在光天化日之下击毁自己的飞机 |
[1:43:49] | With all due respect, if you do not follow us to Travis… | 你若拒绝跟我去特莱维空军基地 |
[1:43:53] | …I’ll blow you out of the sky. | 我就叫你在空中开花! |
[1:43:56] | General, with all due respect, fuck you, sir. | 将军 恕我冒犯 去你妈的! |
[1:44:01] | Under my authority… | 我命令 |
[1:44:02] | …go weapons hot. | 准备射击 |
[1:44:04] | Viper 2, This is General McClintock. | 毒蛇二号 我是麦克林将军 |
[1:44:07] | Go weapons hot. | 准备射击! |
[1:44:16] | Hold on. | 坐稳 |
[1:44:17] | We’re going low. | 要俯冲了 |
[1:44:26] | Anything I can do? | 要帮忙吗? |
[1:44:27] | Don’t make me nervous. | 别让我紧张 |
[1:44:37] | The river goes to the right. | 河道向右拐 |
[1:44:39] | We must head them off. Break right. | 我们到正面堵住他们 |
[1:44:41] | Two, breaking right. | 毒蛇二号 右转 |
[1:44:50] | I don’t see them. We lost them. | 看不见他们 甩掉了! |
[1:44:55] | Shit! Hang on colonel. | 见鬼! 坐稳了 上校 |
[1:45:01] | Two is masked. No shot. | 目标太近 不要射击 |
[1:45:06] | See that bridge? | 看见桥了吗 上校? |
[1:45:09] | Over or under? | 从上面过还是从下面过? |
[1:45:11] | You decide. I’m really not up to it. | 你自己决定 我没把握 |
[1:45:13] | -Hang on. -I would have said over. | -坐稳! -你应该从上面过 |
[1:45:15] | Wires! Two is off left. | 桥上有电线! 2号向左转 |
[1:45:18] | What do I do? | 怎么办? |
[1:45:20] | Get him out of the air. | 把它击落! |
[1:45:25] | Don’t go under the bridge! | 别钻桥洞 |
[1:45:37] | You’re missing him. | 你没打中 |
[1:45:38] | Go into it. | 快飞过来 |
[1:45:40] | You’re missing him.. | 你没打中 |
[1:45:41] | Hang on. | 坐稳 |
[1:45:54] | We got it. | 躲开了! |
[1:45:56] | -lf you’re in trouble, I want to know. -Hang on. | -有问题马上告诉我 -坐好 |
[1:46:15] | Warn me before you pull a stunt like that again. | 再做特技先说一声 |
[1:46:19] | I didn’t know I was going to do it. | 我还没想就已经做了 |
[1:46:22] | Where are you? | 毒蛇二号 你在哪? |
[1:46:24] | Viper 2 closing in on you now. | 二号正在向你靠拢 |
[1:46:27] | Pulled a 180, he’s coming back at you now. | 他180度转弯 到后面去了 |
[1:46:37] | They’re coming at us. | 他朝我们冲过来了 |
[1:46:39] | I’m going weapons hot. | 准备射击! |
[1:46:40] | -Holy shit! -Breake! | -天哪 -闪开! |
[1:46:49] | -Where’s he gone? -I don’t know, sir. | -哪去了? -不知道 |
[1:46:54] | Son-of-a-bitch did that on purpose. | 这个杂种 他故意的 |
[1:46:58] | -Are those rockets on the side? -They are, sir. | -飞机上有火箭吗? -有 |
[1:47:01] | Fire a few into those trees. | 朝树林发射两枚 |
[1:47:15] | Look there. | 你看 |
[1:47:17] | Lead, we got fire in the trees at two o’clock. | 一号 右前方树林有大火 |
[1:47:20] | Verify. | 确认一下 |
[1:47:21] | Viper Two, can you get down there and search for wreckage? | 毒蛇二号 你们过去确认一下 |
[1:47:25] | Negative. It’s too thick down there. | 看不清 火势太大 |
[1:47:28] | Big Eye, we think the Loach is down. What do you see? | 大眼 目标坠毁了 你看见什么 |
[1:47:32] | We had 3 contacts and then an explosion. Now we have 2. | 刚才看见是三架 一架烧了现在只剩两架 |
[1:47:37] | Everything else is ground clutter on the highway. | 高速公路上有汽车 |
[1:47:40] | Flying a little low, aren’t we? | 飞得很低 是吗? |
[1:47:42] | Avoiding radar, sir. | 要避开雷达 |
[1:47:48] | She’s still out. How you doing? | 还没醒 你好吗? |
[1:47:50] | Use the E-1 101 as a road map to synthesize an antiserum. | 以E-1101为基础 制做合成抗血清 |
[1:47:55] | Right away. | 好 马上做 |
[1:47:56] | -We’ve got a lot of people here. -I’ll copy it big time. | -有很多患者 -我会做很多 |
[1:47:58] | I want liters of it. | 我看需要1升 |
[1:48:00] | I want everything ready if Robby responds. You got it? | 无论如何要把萝碧治好 |
[1:48:03] | -Yes, sir. -Okay. | -是 长官 -好 |
[1:48:25] | There’s no sign of wreckage. | 没有飞机残骸 |
[1:48:27] | We’ve been decoyed. | 我们上当了 |
[1:48:30] | You son-of-a-bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[1:49:01] | How you doing? | 你怎么样? 宝贝 |
[1:49:08] | You’re going to be okay. We found the host. | 你会好的 我们找到抗原了 |
[1:49:14] | You don’t have to say that, Sam. | 不用安慰我 赛姆 |
[1:49:17] | No, it’s true. | 是真的 |
[1:49:18] | Would I kid you? | 不骗你 |
[1:49:20] | Salt’s cooking up the good stuff. | 萨特正在合成抗血清 |
[1:49:23] | Let’s hang out for a while. | 再坚持一会 |
[1:49:35] | I love your face. | 我爱你 |
[1:49:47] | Keep talking to me, Robby. | 跟我说话 萝碧 |
[1:49:53] | Please don’t leave me, Robby! | 别离开我 萝碧! |
[1:50:12] | Don’t! | 别脱 |
[1:50:53] | Colonel, I got it! | 上校 成了 |
[1:50:55] | -Your helmet? -Come on, come on, put it up. | -你的头罩? -快挂上 |
[1:50:58] | We got it. | 我们成功了 |
[1:51:00] | You ready? | 准备好了? |
[1:51:03] | -Say when. -Now. | -好了说一声 -好了 |
[1:51:05] | I got it. I got it. | 我来 |
[1:51:06] | Get the lab geared up. | 你再去做 |
[1:51:08] | Make more. A town is waiting. | 尽量多做一点! 全镇人在等着呢 |
[1:51:11] | -It’s going to work, sir. -Go, go. Come on. The time’s now. | -肯定会有效 -快去 时间不多了 |
[1:51:16] | You delayed the bombing. More sentimental bullshit. | 你在拖延时间! 又感情用事 |
[1:51:20] | There’s a chance we can save these people! | 我们能治好镇上的人 |
[1:51:23] | You’re nuts. Sandman One, Viper One. How copy? Over. | 睡魔一号 我是毒蛇一号 回话 |
[1:51:26] | Send your traffic. | 等侯命今 |
[1:51:28] | We had the antiserum and didn’t use it. That will come out. | 我们见死不救 你就不怕舆论? |
[1:51:32] | I can defend that. | 我能对付 |
[1:51:33] | It’s not about saving our asses anymore. | 这次恐怕很难自圆其说 |
[1:51:35] | You are to proceed immediately with Operation Clean Sweep. Understood? | 立刻出发执行清扫任务 明白吗? |
[1:51:41] | Daniels knows about the African camp. | 丹尼尔知道非洲的事 |
[1:51:44] | Roger, Viper. | 明白 毒蛇 |
[1:51:46] | Sandman is proceeding. | 睡魔立刻出发 |
[1:52:35] | Her pressure’s down. It worked, she’s normalizing. | 血压恢复正常 药起作用了 |
[1:52:38] | But, sir, they’re coming. | 上校 他们来了 |
[1:52:40] | I picked up a transmission. The plane is in the air. They’re coming. | 我听到无线电通话 轰炸机已起飞 在往这里来 |
[1:52:45] | Come on. | 走! |
[1:52:47] | Where are we going? | 去哪? |
[1:52:51] | -Where are we going? -I must talk to the pilot. Can we? | -咱们去哪? -我要跟飞行员通话 能行吗? |
[1:52:54] | Yes, guard channel. | 行 内部波段 |
[1:52:56] | -Get this thing up. -Where’re we going? | -快起飞 -我们去哪? |
[1:52:59] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:53:00] | -Get us in the air. -Let’s tell them we have the antiserum. | -先起飞 -告诉他们我们有抗血清了 |
[1:53:04] | -They don’t care. -This is crazy. | -他们不在乎 -他们疯了 |
[1:53:06] | They want their weapon. | 他们要保住秘密武器 |
[1:53:09] | -They’ll kill everyone? -Right. | -他们要杀死所有的人? -是的 |
[1:53:11] | -They’ll watch innocent people die? -Yes, they want their weapon. | -眼看着无辜的人送命? -对 为了保住秘密武器 |
[1:53:29] | Viper, Sandman. We’re commencing bomb run now. | 我是睡魔 已进入轰炸航线 |
[1:53:32] | 3 minutes to target area. | 三分钟后到达目标区 |
[1:53:35] | Sandman. Bomb release is go. | 睡魔 准备投弹 |
[1:53:38] | I say again, bomb release is go. Over. | 重复一遍 准备投弹 完毕 |
[1:53:43] | Where are we going? | 咱们去哪? |
[1:53:45] | I want to talk to the pilot now. | 我要和飞行员通话 |
[1:53:48] | Go. | 说吧 |
[1:53:49] | To the aircraft approaching Cedar Creek, this is Col. Sam Daniels. I’m a doctor. | 飞往松湾镇的轰炸机 我是赛姆·丹尼尔上校 是医生 |
[1:53:53] | Do you read me? | 听见了吗? |
[1:53:54] | We read you. | 听见了 |
[1:53:59] | Okay. You must not bomb this town. | 你不能炸那个镇 |
[1:54:01] | That son-of-a-bitch, that little son-of-a-bitch! | 狗杂种! 这个狗娘养的 |
[1:54:05] | This is Viper Command, you’re being spoofed by com chatter. | 我是毒蛇一号 你们不要听他胡说 |
[1:54:09] | Over. | 完毕 |
[1:54:10] | Viper Command, Sandman. Authenticate. Over. | 毒蛇一号 请说暗语 完毕 |
[1:54:14] | Sandman, this is Viper Command. I authenticate. | 睡魔 我是毒蛇一号 请听暗语 |
[1:54:18] | Juliette, over. | 裘利亚 完毕 |
[1:54:19] | Your commanders do not have the current data. We do. | 你的上级不了解新情况 |
[1:54:22] | We have an antiserum being administered as we speak. | 我们有抗血清 正在给病人使用 |
[1:54:26] | Every infected person will have their dosage, so you must abort the mission. | 所有被感染的人都将恢复健康 你们不能炸死他们 |
[1:54:31] | This is urgent. Do you read me? | 情况紧急 听见了吗? |
[1:54:34] | You cannot bomb this town. You must abort. | 你们不能轰炸 快返航! |
[1:54:37] | I’m talking to the bomber pilots. | 轰炸机上的飞行员们 |
[1:54:40] | Do you read me? | 听见了吗? |
[1:54:42] | Do you read me? | 你们听见了吗? |
[1:54:44] | Where is he, Briggs? | 他在哪? 布里兹 |
[1:54:47] | Can he prevent the bombing? Can he abort their run? | 他能阻止轰炸机吗? 他能让他们改变航向吗? |
[1:54:50] | If he gets in the way of the plane. | 他飞在同一航线上 就可以 |
[1:54:53] | Get something up in the air and blow him out of there! | 马上派几架飞机把他打下来 |
[1:54:56] | Now! | 快! |
[1:54:58] | Can’t we stop his transmission? | 能切断他的波段吗? |
[1:55:01] | Do you read me? You must abort! | 听见了吗? 取消轰炸 |
[1:55:04] | They’ve been trained not to answer you. | 他不会回答你 得服从上级 |
[1:55:07] | You hear me, don’t you, guys? | 你听见了 对吗? 伙计 |
[1:55:10] | I’ll say it one last time. | 最后再说一遍 |
[1:55:12] | These people that you’re going to bomb are not the enemy. | 你去轰炸的不是敌人 是同胞 |
[1:55:15] | We can kill the virus without killing these people. I swear on my soul… | 我们能杀死病毒没必要杀人 我可以向你们发誓 |
[1:55:20] | …that the President does not have the facts. | 总统并不了解真相 |
[1:55:23] | He doesn’t know we have a working serum. | 不知道我们已有了抗血清 |
[1:55:26] | Do you think he wants to blow up the town? | 他要是知道还会这么做吗? |
[1:55:29] | If you think I’m lying, drop the bomb. If you think I’m crazy, drop the bomb. | 要是认为我在撒谎 就投弹吧! 要是认为我是疯子 就投弹吧! |
[1:55:33] | But don’t drop the bomb because you’re following orders! | 不能为执行命令而扔炸弹 |
[1:55:36] | Your superiors have another agenda. | 你们的上级别有用心 |
[1:55:39] | Don’t you understand that right below you in Cedar Creek… | 在你们要轰炸的松湾镇上 |
[1:55:42] | …there’s a biological weapon they’ve been manufacturing for 30 years? | 有一种生物武器 30年前就有了 |
[1:55:47] | I guarantee you… | 他们没有及时应用 |
[1:55:51] | …that the disease has spread beyond the perimeters of this town! | 才使得病毒迅速在镇上蔓延 |
[1:55:54] | People, we’re in a state of national emergency. | 现在是国家的生死关头 |
[1:55:57] | We are under executive orders. | 我们必须执行总统的命今 |
[1:56:00] | See it through. | 不许违抗! |
[1:56:02] | If you incinerate Cedar Creek, you incinerate the serum. | 毁灭松湾镇也将毁灭抗血清 |
[1:56:15] | Billy, can you hear me? | 比利 你听见了吗? |
[1:56:18] | Why don’t you do something? Don’t kill these people to protect your lie. | 行动起来吧 别为了遮盖你们的谎言而杀害那些人 |
[1:56:23] | This is murder, anyway you fucking slice it! | 这是谋杀 你很清楚 |
[1:56:27] | If you manipulate the truth, the Constitution… | 隐瞒真相 欺骗总统 |
[1:56:30] | …then it’s not just a town you’re killing, but part of the American soul. | 你摧毁的不仅是一个镇 还摧毁了美国灵魂 |
[1:56:35] | Billy, why aren’t you at Cedar Creek? | 比利 你该去松湾镇看看 |
[1:56:38] | This is General Ford. | 我是福德将军 |
[1:56:39] | I remind you that you are interfering with presidential authority. | 你是在干扰总统命今 |
[1:56:44] | Sandman has a specific line to the target. | 睡魔按照航线接近目标 |
[1:56:47] | If you are in his way, he cannot complete his bombing run. | 如果你飞在他航线上 他将无法完成任务 |
[1:56:51] | Do you understand? | 明白吗? |
[1:56:52] | -Why’d he say that? -Beats me. | -他是什么意思? -我怎么知道? |
[1:56:56] | Are you dumb or something? You just told him how to stop the– | 你胡涂了? 你在告诉他们怎么做 |
[1:57:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:57:05] | Colonel, there it is. | 上校 在那里 |
[1:57:07] | I see it. | 看见了 |
[1:57:09] | -You up for this? -Yes, sir. | -敢迎上去吗? -是 上校 |
[1:57:13] | He’s over the target area, please advise. Over. | 他在目标上空 请指示 完毕 |
[1:57:17] | We have final clearance. Do not deviate. Over. | 继续清扫任务 不得违抗命今 |
[1:57:22] | I’m talking to the pilots in the bomber. | 对面轰炸机上的兄弟 |
[1:57:26] | What you’re about to do isn’t easy… | 我知道你们心里很为难 |
[1:57:29] | But I’ve told you the truth. | 可我说的句句是实话 |
[1:57:32] | You will release that weapon on time and on target! | 按预定地点 投掷炸弹 |
[1:57:35] | What you do in the next 30 seconds will be your testimony to life. | 30秒后的行动将是对你们一生的考验 |
[1:57:39] | Sandman, you know what’s riding on this. | 睡魔 紧要关头 |
[1:57:41] | -Please, try to remain calm. -Okay, guys, no more words. But we’re not moving from your path. | -务必保持冷静 -不多说了 我们不离开航线 |
[1:57:45] | Do you hear us? I said we’re not moving from your path. | 听见了吗? 我们决不离开航线 |
[1:57:52] | I’ve never seen anything like this, I swear to God. | 居然会有这种事 |
[1:57:55] | Sandman, Viper Command… | 睡魔 毒蛇命今 |
[1:57:57] | I don’t care if you fly through those bastards. You’ve been trained for this. | 撞死这杂种 军人的天职是服从 |
[1:58:02] | Hold your course and drop. | 保持航线 按计划投弹 |
[1:58:04] | You’ll have to take us out with you. | 咱们同归于尽 |
[1:58:10] | We’re not moving! | 我们不让开 |
[1:58:11] | We’re not moving! | 绝不让开! |
[1:58:33] | They’re dropping it. | 他们投弹了 |
[1:59:09] | Thank you, guys. | 谢谢 兄弟 |
[1:59:14] | Sandman, how did you release that weapon? | 睡魔 任务完成没有? |
[1:59:18] | Over. | 完毕 |
[1:59:19] | Viper Command, this is Sandman. We have detonation over the water. | 毒蛇 我是睡魔 炸弹落在海上 |
[1:59:23] | It might have been wind shear. Over. | 是风吹过去的 完毕 |
[1:59:26] | I believe that you have deliberately contravened a direct order. | 你们这是蓄意违抗军令 |
[1:59:31] | Now return to base for immediate rearming. Over. | 立即返航 重新执行任务 完毕 |
[1:59:36] | Give me the microphone, general. | 给我麦克风 将军 |
[1:59:39] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么? |
[1:59:41] | Give me the mike, general. | 给我麦克风 将军 |
[1:59:49] | Sandman, this is General Ford. You will ignore that order. | 睡魔 我是福德将军 不理会刚才的命今 |
[1:59:53] | For the record, I am relieving General McClintock of command… | 我宣布解除麦克林将军的指挥 |
[1:59:58] | …for the crime of withholding vital information from the President. | 他向总统隐瞒了重要情报 |
[2:00:02] | I have in no way withheld vital information from the President. | 我没有向总统隐瞒过任何情报 |
[2:00:06] | -Colonel Briggs. -Sir. | -布里兹上校 -在 |
[2:00:08] | Place General McClintock under arrest. | 逮捕麦克林将军 |
[2:00:12] | If I go down for this, Billy, you go down for it. | 我要是完了 比利 你也会完 |
[2:00:17] | It’s out of our hands now. | 已经由不得我们了 |
[2:00:21] | You sentimental son-of-a-bitch! | 你这个胡涂的狗杂种 |
[2:00:27] | Nobody puts me under arrest! | 这里没人敢逮捕我 |
[2:00:31] | Nobody. | 谁敢? |
[2:00:37] | Colonel Briggs… | 布里兹上校 |
[2:00:39] | …what a wonderful moment this must be for you. | 你是不是有点幸灾乐祸? |
[2:01:14] | That was a good nap, kid. | 你睡得可真香 宝贝 |
[2:01:17] | You look better. | 看上去好多了 |
[2:01:19] | The gown becomes you. | 睡衣很漂亮 |
[2:01:23] | -How’re they doing on the antiserum? -Great. | -做了多少抗血清? -很多 |
[2:01:26] | Cranking it out by the liter. | 差不多有一升了 |
[2:01:29] | -How much are they giving the patients? -200 miles. | -每个病人要打多少? -200毫升 |
[2:01:35] | Is that what they gave you? | 你也打过了? |
[2:01:46] | I didn’t think I’d ever see you again. | 我以为再也见不到你了 |
[2:01:50] | I didn’t think you’d make it. | 我以为你挺不过来了 |
[2:01:54] | It’s a pretty unique experience. | 这种经历很独特 |
[2:02:00] | Like living with me. | 就像和我生活在一起 |
[2:02:07] | Would you do it again? | 想再试一次吗? |
[2:02:10] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[2:02:12] | Now that I have the antibodies. | 现在我有抵抗力了 |