英文名称:Face Off
年代:1997
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | 制片:大卫普曼 | |
[00:38] | 导演:吴宇森 | |
[00:46] | 主演:约翰屈伏塔 | |
[00:53] | 尼可拉斯凯吉 | |
[01:09] | 片名:变脸 | |
[03:03] | (六年后) | |
[03:32] | – Have you eaten anything? – No. | 你要什么? 不要 |
[03:36] | Hey,look,what is this,a picnic? Come on. Let’s go,man. We got ten minutes to go. | 你们在野餐吗?快点 只剩十分钟了 |
[03:48] | – Punch me out,man. – You got it. | 印出来 没问题 |
[03:53] | “姓名:坎斯特洛伊” | |
[04:31] | Any word from the LAPD intelligence,if there is such a thing? | 洛城警局那群笨蛋有消息吗? |
[04:35] | – Not yet,sir. – Of course not. | 还没有 当然没有 |
[04:38] | Because we’re a covert anti-terrorism team that is so secret… | 咱们的反恐怖份子小组 太机密 |
[04:42] | that when we snap our fingers nothin’ happens! | 都没有人理我们 |
[04:47] | “炸弹启动了” | |
[04:55] | Sheriff’s department? Airport police? | 郡立警局、机场警察呢? |
[04:58] | Still waiting. But lnterpol insists he’s in Tripoli. | 还在等消息 国际警局说他在的黎波里 |
[05:01] | Yeah,well,you-you trust… You trust that billion-dollar satellite,okay? | 你尽管相信上亿元的卫星 |
[05:04] | I’ll trust a ten-dollar snitch at this point. | 我只信十块钱的线人 |
[05:09] | Sean,look… What? | 西恩 干嘛? |
[05:12] | Why don’t you just give ’em a little break,okay? | 让他们休息吧 |
[05:15] | We’ll take a break when the case breaks,okay? | 等我们破案才能休息 懂吗? |
[05:24] | Hallelujah | 哈利路亚 |
[05:26] | Hallelujah,hallelujah Hallelujah | 哈利路亚 哈利路亚 |
[05:31] | Hallelujah | 哈利路亚 |
[05:33] | Hallelujah,hallelujah | 哈利路亚 哈利路亚 |
[05:35] | For the Lord God Omnipotent reigneth | 我万能的主啊 |
[05:41] | Hallelu… Hallelu… Hallelujah | 哈利路亚 |
[05:43] | For the Lord God Omnipotent reigneth | 我万能的主啊 |
[05:47] | Hallelu… Hallelu… Hallelu… Hallelu… Hallelujah | 哈利路亚 哈利路亚 |
[05:51] | For the Lord God Omnipotent reigneth | 我万能的主啊 |
[05:57] | Hallelujah | 哈利路亚 |
[06:00] | l never really enjoyed The Messiah. | 我觉得弥赛亚真难听 |
[06:05] | ln fact,l think it’s fucking boring. | 无聊透顶 |
[06:08] | But your voice makes even a hack like Handel seem like a genius. | 而你的美妙声音却把 韩德尔捧为天才 |
[06:14] | Hallelujah,hallelujah | 哈利路亚 |
[06:18] | Hallelujah,hallelujah | 哈利路亚 |
[06:20] | Hallelujah | 哈利路亚 |
[06:23] | Hallelujah,hallelujah | 哈利路亚 |
[06:25] | Hallelujah | 哈利路亚 |
[06:30] | “18日 美国律师协会” | |
[06:33] | Victor… When we… When we put this thing to bed, | 维特 等我逮到他 |
[06:36] | y-you can brand the Fourth Amendment on my butt. | 再告我违反人权吧 |
[06:38] | Thank you. Sir,excuse me. Your wife is on line one. | 谢谢你 长官 你太太在一线 |
[06:42] | Sean! A jet was just chartered. Anderson Airfield. | 西恩 安德森机场有人包下喷射机 |
[06:46] | Guess who paid the bill in cash? Pollux Troy. | 你猜是谁付的钱? 波利特洛伊 |
[06:48] | Put one of our people on that plane. Wait! We stilI got no sign of Castor! | 派干员在机上卧底 还没有坎斯的踪影 |
[06:51] | Pollux doesn’t fly without Big Brother. Now come on! | 波利只和他的大哥搭机 走吧 |
[07:36] | You’re 26 minutes late. The casing didn’t fit,right? | 你迟到26分钟 炸弹外壳不好装 对吧? |
[07:40] | Yeah,l told you goddam Dietrich would try to pawn off some… | 我就说狄崔会用 |
[07:43] | cheap-shit North Korean plastic. | 北韩的便宜货 |
[07:45] | Casing fit like a condom. | 炸弹就像保险套一样好装 |
[07:48] | You didn’t deviate from the plan,did you,Pollux? | 你没乱来吧 波利? |
[07:52] | Well,how long did you want me to sit here twiddling my thumbs? | 我等了太久 飞机是我付的钱 |
[07:55] | I paid for the jet. Save us some time. | 我替你省下时间 |
[07:59] | That’s what the boys are for,to hide our famous faces. | 这些家伙就是要掩护我们 |
[08:12] | If I didn’t love you so damn much,I’d have to kill you,bro. | 我要是不爱你就会宰了你 老弟 |
[08:15] | I hate it when you call me bro. | 我最恨你叫我老弟 |
[08:27] | You guys are paid to protect him from everybody, | 别让别人伤害他 |
[08:29] | including himseIf. | 包括他自己 |
[08:31] | And stay away from downtown on the 18th. It’s gonna be a little,um,smoggy. | 18日别进城 会有点浓烟 |
[08:39] | Okay,my passengers are here. I gotta go. | 乘客来了 我得走了 |
[08:47] | Let’s go. Let’s go. I’m bored. Let’s go. | 快点 我好无聊 |
[08:50] | Here you go. Bravo. | 来了 好极了 |
[08:52] | Would you like anything else once we’re airborne? | 起飞前你要什么? |
[08:55] | Oh,a peach. | 蜜桃 |
[08:59] | Sit. Come here. | 坐吧 |
[09:07] | You know,I can,uh,eat a peach for hours. | 一颗蜜桃我能吃好久 |
[09:13] | Um,come here. | 过来 |
[09:16] | If I were to send you flowers,where would I,uh… | 如果我要送花给你 我该… |
[09:21] | No,wait. Let me rephrase. | 让我重新问一次 |
[09:23] | If I were to let you suck my tongue, | 如果我让你吸我的舌头 |
[09:29] | would you be grateful? | 你会很爽吗? |
[09:53] | There’s someone on the runway. | 跑道上有人 |
[09:59] | Get off of me! | 给我滚 |
[10:15] | Archer. FBl! | 艾契 联邦警探 |
[10:24] | This is a very big gun. Fly the fuckin’ plane! | 这把枪很大 快给我开飞机 |
[10:32] | Come on. That’s it. | 来呀 这就对了 |
[10:38] | Come on. Let’s go! Goddam it. Don’t play chicken with a goddam jet! | 尽管来吧 该死 别跟飞机硬碰硬 |
[10:46] | Come on. | 来呀 |
[10:54] | He’s got Winters! Goddam it! Damn it,Sean! | 他逮到温特丝 该死 该死 |
[11:08] | All units,pin ’em in! | 全体人员 拦住他 |
[11:12] | Close in on ’em! | 逼近他 |
[11:21] | One of yours,Sean? | 你的手下吗? |
[11:26] | Shit! | 可恶 |
[11:41] | Out. Come on. Go,go! | 出来 快点 |
[11:46] | Goddam it,Sean! | 可恶 西恩 |
[12:01] | Take off now. | 马上起飞 |
[12:09] | Fly! I can’t! | 快起飞 不行 |
[12:12] | Fly,bitch! | 快给我起飞 |
[12:26] | All units,locked and ready. Follow Archer’s lead. | 全体人员 准备了 跟着艾契 |
[12:37] | “引擎起火” | |
[12:39] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[12:41] | There’s an engine out. We gotta stop. | 引擎爆炸 我得停下来 |
[14:05] | Pollux! | 波利 |
[14:11] | Cas! Get over here. | 坎斯 滚过去 |
[14:15] | Back him to me. Back him to me. He’s mine! | 把他给我带过来 |
[14:29] | Cas. | 坎斯 |
[14:35] | Secure the hangar. | 封锁停机棚 |
[15:03] | Berkley,down! | 巴克莱 趴下 |
[15:20] | Down! | 趴下 |
[16:06] | Give up,Castor. Your time’s up. | 投降吧 你玩完了 |
[16:11] | Well,you better hit me,Sean,’cause you only got one bullet left. | 尽管开枪 你只剩一发子弹 |
[16:14] | So do you. | 你也一样 |
[16:17] | Wow. We’ve got something in common. | 我们英雄所见略同 |
[16:22] | We both know our guns. | 对枪械了若指掌 |
[16:24] | What we don’t have in common is that I don’t care if l live,and you do. | 我们不同的是 我不想活 你却很怕死 |
[16:29] | Sean,that hurts. | 西恩 这话好伤人 |
[16:33] | You’re not having any fun,are you,Sean? | 你活得真无趣 |
[16:36] | Why don’t you come with us? Try terrorism for hire? | 加入我们吧 搞点恐怖行动 |
[16:39] | We’ll blow some shit up. It’s more fun. Shut the fuck up. | 把他们炸翻天 这样比较好玩 给我住嘴 |
[16:41] | You watch your fuckin’ mouth! | 你说话小心点 |
[16:44] | I’m about to unleash the biblical plague “Hell-A” deserves, | 我准备把洛城变成人间炼狱 |
[16:48] | but I’ll give this shithole a break if my brother and l walk. | 放过我们就不会有事 |
[16:51] | Bullshit. Oh-Oh no,l-l see,l see. Y-You think I’m bluffing. | 放屁 你以为我在吹牛? |
[16:56] | Maybe I am. But,then,maybe I’m not. | 也许是 也许不是 |
[16:59] | More importantly,what would you do with me locked up? | 重点是 你把我关起来又怎样? |
[17:02] | You’d drive your wife and kid crazy. | 你只会把妻女逼疯 |
[17:04] | Say,how is your daughter,anyway? ls she ripening by now? | 你家有女初长成吗? |
[17:06] | Your… Your darling Janie,your little peach? | 小珍妮的蜜桃 |
[17:09] | ls she ripe? | 成熟了吗? |
[17:14] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[17:16] | O-Okay. | 好啦 |
[17:19] | Policeman,don’t shoot me. | 警察先生 别开枪 |
[17:23] | I’m scared,Seanie! | 我好怕 西恩 |
[17:29] | Well,l think you better pull the trigger, | 你最好开枪 |
[17:31] | because I don’t give a fuck! | 因为我豁出去了 |
[17:33] | I’m ready | 我准备好了 |
[17:36] | Ready for the big ride,baby | 我要上路了 |
[18:08] | Well,Sean,looks like Elvis done left the buildin’. | 西恩 看来他真的挂了 |
[18:24] | lt wasn’t my fault. Why won’t you ever be on my side? | 不是我的错 你怎么都不替我说话? |
[18:28] | I am always on your side,but you have to give me a chance… | 我都替你说话 你得给我机会 |
[18:32] | Now what? | 怎么了? |
[18:34] | She was suspended again. Some kid made a crack about her clothes… | 她又被停学 同学嘲笑她的打扮 |
[18:37] | She started a fight. That’s right,Dad. Don’t even ask me what happened. | 她就跟人打架 是啊 你就不必问我了 |
[18:40] | Okay. What happened? | 好吧 到底怎么了? |
[18:49] | Ah,l see. Not like you would believe me anyway. | 原来如此 反正你都不相信我 |
[18:53] | Jamie,look,it-it-it’s not easy,okay? | 洁美 我很难和你沟通 |
[18:56] | I mean,loo… You change the way you look every week. | 我是说…你每个礼拜都换个样子 |
[19:00] | And-And the way you act. Who are you supposed to be now? | 现在你算是什么人? |
[19:05] | I’m supposed to be me. | 我自己 |
[19:07] | Not like you have a clue who I am anyway. | 不过你根本就不了解我 |
[19:18] | I have to work tonight. | 我今晚得工作 |
[19:21] | l called to tell you,but l was on hold for ten minutes,and l couldn’t wait any longer. | 我打电话给你 等了十分钟 我等不下去 |
[19:25] | I got him,Eve. | 我逮到他了 |
[19:31] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了? |
[19:34] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[19:38] | Oh,Sean. | 西恩 |
[19:43] | I’ll make it up to you and Jamie. l promise. | 我一定会弥补你和洁美 |
[19:47] | I’ll put in for a desk job… Well,I’lI… I’ll do counselling,sit down,talk about Mike… | 我不再出任务 会作好心理辅导的 |
[19:51] | I’ll do it,anything you want. | 你要什么都行 |
[19:55] | I just want you. | 我只要你 |
[19:57] | Well,good,’cause that’s what you’re gonna get. | 很好 往后我都是你的 |
[20:00] | You happy? | 好吗? |
[20:02] | Yes. Yeah. | 好 |
[20:10] | “联邦调查局” | |
[20:33] | What is all this? | 这算什么? |
[20:37] | Sir,the ClA sent this over. | 长官 中情局送来的 |
[20:41] | I didn’t know they catered. Send it back. | 我不知道他们做外烩 送回去 |
[20:44] | No,wait. | 等一下 |
[20:48] | How about,uh… | 别忘了… |
[20:51] | What about to Anderson,Montgomery, | 别忘了安德森、老孟 |
[20:54] | Berkley, | 柏克莱 |
[20:58] | Pincus,Gianelli,Winters… | 平柯、吉纳利、温特丝 |
[21:04] | “干得好” | |
[21:10] | “读取档案” | |
[21:31] | “结案” | |
[21:41] | How’s Loomis? | 老陆的情况如何? |
[21:43] | Uh,he’s gonna need a little surgery,but,uh, | 他得动手术 |
[21:47] | he’ll be okay. | 不过他不会有事 |
[21:50] | What’s up? Special ops. They want a word. | 有什么事? 特别行动组要跟你谈谈 |
[21:53] | Aw,forget it. I don’t have the time. | 不行 我没时间 |
[21:56] | Better make time,Sean. | 你要挪出时间 |
[21:59] | Recovered from the jet wreckage. | 飞机残骸中找到这个 |
[22:01] | Found in Pollux Troy’s briefcase. | 放在波利的公事包里 |
[22:11] | “我叫辛蔻” | |
[22:14] | “我要把你炸得…爽歪歪” | |
[22:21] | Porcelain casing.Thermal cloak. | 磁制外壳、防热外罩 |
[22:26] | Nerve gas and biological payload. | 神经毒气和生化炸弹 |
[22:29] | It’s enough to flatten a square mile. | 影响范围一平方英哩 |
[22:31] | Then depending on the prevailing winds, | 要是起阵强风 后果将不堪设想 |
[22:34] | the fallout’ll be a tad worse than GuIf War syndrome. | 引起的疾病 比波斯湾战争症候群严重 |
[22:41] | A biblical… A biblical plague to LA. | 洛城会变成人间炼狱 |
[22:45] | Where is he? Where is Pollux Troy? | 波利特洛伊在哪儿? |
[22:52] | Why draw the schematic if you’re not gonna build the bomb? | 你画了设计图 为什么不制造炸弹? |
[22:56] | What,is it now a crime in this country to exercise the mind? | 动动脑筋也算犯罪吗? |
[22:59] | I’m interested in bomb… l won’t say another word until l see my brother. | 我要知道 见不到我老哥我什么都不说 |
[23:04] | Any progress? | 有进展吗? |
[23:07] | I need about ten minutes alone with this guy. Ah,give it a rest. | 我要单独和他见面 算了吧 |
[23:10] | You got Castor. Just go home. | 你逮到坎斯 回家吧 |
[23:12] | Look,we’re not gonna evacuate the city on your hunch. | 不能因为你的直觉 而叫全城的人撤离 |
[23:15] | Look,I know Castor too well for this to be a hunch. | 我很了解坎斯 这不只是直觉 |
[23:18] | You know what,just-just run the goddam bureau any way you like. | 随便你爱怎么管就怎么管 |
[23:32] | l could put an agent in his cell. Maybe Pollux will let it slip. | 我可以派人到狱中卧底 也许他会说溜嘴 |
[23:36] | Oh,come on. He’s a paranoid sociopath. | 不行 他的疑心很重 |
[23:40] | The only person he’d talk to about that bomb is his brother,and he’s dead. | 他只肯和他的老哥说 可是他死了 |
[23:45] | There is one other possibility. | 还有另一个可能 |
[23:53] | “华许研究中心” | |
[24:13] | Oh,God. You’re keeping him alive. | 天哪 你们让他活着 |
[24:16] | Relax,Archer. He’s a turnip. | 放心 他是个植物人 |
[24:22] | Oh. | 噢 |
[24:24] | What if you could walk into Erewhon Prison… | 你能扮成坎斯进入厄文监狱 |
[24:28] | and give Pollux a nice,big brotherly hug as Castor Troy? | 套出小弟波利的话 |
[24:34] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 你这是什么意思? |
[24:36] | Let me try. Malcolm Walsh. | 让我解释 我是马尔坎华许 |
[24:40] | l run the bio-cover unit for special ops. I know who you are. | 生理改造单位负责人 我知道你是谁 |
[24:42] | But you don’t know what I can do. Uh… | 你不知道我的能力 这… |
[24:45] | Physical alteration. Augmentation. | 生理改造和整容 |
[24:48] | Dr Walsh can alter the likeness,even the voice of a government witness. | 他能改变证人的外表和声音 |
[24:52] | l think you’ll recognize this patient. | 你应该认识这位病人 |
[24:59] | We had to build your friend Loomis a whole new ear from scratch. | 我们必须为陆先生 打造新耳朵 |
[25:11] | What we’re suggesting for you,Archer,isn’t a permanent transplant like that, | 我建议你做的不是 永久性移植 |
[25:15] | just a temporary trade. | 而是暂时的交换 |
[25:18] | Come here. | 过来 |
[25:23] | With the new anti-inflammatories,healing takes days,not weeks. | 新的抗炎药 能使伤口很快愈合 |
[25:27] | Your blood types won’t match,but Pollux won’t know that. | 血型不同 不过波利看不出来 |
[25:29] | Height difference is negligible. | 身高差不多 |
[25:34] | Skin pigment,eye pigment: both almost identical. | 肤色和眼睛颜色几乎相同 |
[25:39] | We’ll use laser shears for the hairline,microplugs for body hair. | 我们用雷射刀割发 用微手术去除体毛 |
[25:44] | We’ll do an abdominoplasti… take care of those,uh,love handles. | 还得帮你抽除腹部脂肪 |
[25:49] | But all that’s the easy part. Here’s the real science. | 那不算什么 这才是重点 |
[25:53] | This is a state-of-the-art,morphogenetic template. | 最先进的变形面模 |
[25:57] | The inside is modeled on your skull, | 内部和你的头部吻合 |
[26:00] | the outside exactly like Troy’s. | 外表和特洛伊相符 |
[26:03] | Then we fit his face on top. Not a replica,but the real thing. | 把他的脸放在上面 真正的那张脸 |
[26:07] | Then we simply connect the muscles,tear ducts and nerve endings. | 然后连接肌肉、泪腺和神经 |
[26:09] | So,you wanna take his face and mine… Borrow. | 你要把他的脸给我 只是借用 |
[26:13] | The procedure’s completely reversible. | 以后能换回来 |
[26:15] | Y-You think that I want to do this? | 你认为我会同意吗? |
[26:18] | No. No. There’s no one else,Sean. | 不 不 没有别的人选 |
[26:20] | No! You have lived and breathed Castor Troy for years. | 不 多年来你一直研究他 |
[26:24] | I’lI get his gang to talk. That’s what l do. | 我会去套他同党的话 |
[26:26] | What if you can’t? The bomb will blow,and Castor Troy will win. | 套不出来 炸弹会引爆 坎斯特洛伊就得逞了 |
[26:34] | Get out. Go ahead. Wipe your ass. | 快滚吧 把屁股擦干净 |
[26:38] | Damn,what the hell is that smell? | 什么味道? |
[26:40] | He shit in his pants. Where’s Dietrich? | 他吓得屁滚尿流 狄崔呢? |
[26:44] | Hello,Sasha. When was the last time you saw Castor Troy? | 你好 莎夏 你几时见过特洛伊? |
[26:49] | Who cares? He’s dead. Answer the question. | 管他的 他挂了 快回答 |
[26:51] | I know my rights. I don’t have to answer shit. | 我有权利不回答 |
[26:54] | You’re right,but know this: | 没错 不过你因为 |
[26:56] | You’re a convicted felon on probation for harbouring Castor Troy. | 窝藏特洛伊被假释 |
[27:00] | One phone call from me,and your son will end up in a foster home. | 我只要打一通电话 就能把你儿子送去领养 |
[27:08] | l understand why you would use such a threat. | 我了解你为什么要威胁我 |
[27:12] | But you try to take him away from me,l swear to you… | 要是你敢把我儿子带走 我发誓 |
[27:20] | I haven’t seen him for years. | 我有好几年没见到他 |
[27:37] | This reeks of you. It’s got your signature all over it. | 这是你的作风 这是你干的 |
[27:43] | Maybe,but you ain’t got nothin’ on me and you know it. | 就算是 你也没有证据 你很清楚 |
[27:47] | Maybe so,but I can keep you within city limits, | 也许吧 不过我能限制你的行动 |
[27:52] | or I can talk to your sister again. | 或是再和你老妹谈谈 |
[27:54] | She’s right outside. | 她就在外面 |
[27:57] | Only this time I’ll be nice. | 这次我会好好对待她 |
[28:01] | Hey,Sean, | 嘿 西恩 |
[28:03] | how’s your dead son? | 你的死儿子好吗? |
[28:14] | I don’t know any… Okay,okay,l heard somethin’ about the 18th,but that’s all I know. | 我什么都不知道 我听到他们提过18日 我只知道这么多 |
[28:28] | Great. So we got a date. Now where the hell’s the damn bomb? | 太好了 问出日期 那炸弹呢? |
[28:32] | Only Pollux Troy’lI know that. | 波利才知道 |
[28:34] | It’s your call,Sean. | 你来决定 |
[28:37] | Does Lazarro know your plan? No,this is a black bag operation. | 罗索知道吗? 不知道 这件事完全保密 |
[28:41] | Strictly off the books. You can’t tell Lazarro,and you can’t tell your wife. | 不留记录 不能让罗索和你太太知道 |
[28:48] | Oh,God. | 天哪 |
[28:51] | What are you asking me to do? Okay,let’s see. | 你要我做什么?我看看 |
[28:54] | You’re asking me to… to break the law, | 你要我犯法 |
[28:58] | risk my neck. | 冒生命危险 |
[29:01] | And you’re asking me to put in the dark all the people… | 还要我瞒着所有… |
[29:04] | that love me… | 深爱我… |
[29:06] | and trust me. | …和信任我的人 |
[29:18] | I’ll do it. | 我愿意 |
[30:00] | Sean. | 西恩 |
[30:04] | Sorry l woke you. | 抱歉把你吵醒 |
[30:06] | I’m glad it’s you that woke me. | 幸好是你吵醒我 |
[30:09] | And not a phone call telling me you won’t be coming home. | 不是一通你不能回家的电话 |
[30:14] | But that’s a fear I can finally let go of,huh? | 我以后终于不必担心这种事 |
[30:27] | Oh,it’s all right,Sean. It’s okay. | 没关系 西恩 没事了 |
[30:33] | I keep… | 我一直… |
[30:36] | I keep wanting to move this… | 一直想把伤口… |
[30:39] | over here,you know? | 移到这儿 |
[30:41] | If it had only been an… an inch to the left, | 只要移过去一英吋 |
[30:46] | Mikey’d be alive. | 麦克就不会死 |
[30:49] | And you wouldn’t be. | 你却会没命 |
[30:53] | Sean,things are gonna get better now that you’re home. | 你在家里就没事了 |
[30:56] | The scar won’t move,but it will heal if you let it. | 如果你愿意 伤疤会愈合的 |
[31:01] | Everything will be better now that he is forever out of our lives. | 这件事结束后 一切都会好多了 |
[31:16] | Eve,if l told you that l realize that… | 要是我说… |
[31:19] | that this thing won’t fully end… | 这阴影不会过去 |
[31:24] | u-until l did one last thing… | 除非我再做一件事 |
[31:28] | Eve,something vital. | 伊芙 很重要的事 |
[31:34] | Okay… l… You’re going back on assignment again. | 你又要出任务 |
[31:39] | This one last time. | 这是最后一次 |
[31:42] | Come on,Eve. | 别生气 伊芙 |
[31:49] | “I’m going anywhere,” that’s what you told me. | 你跟我说你哪儿都不去 |
[31:52] | Oh. | 上帝啊 |
[32:00] | You don’t need me to tell you what to do,Sean. You never have. So go. | 你从不听我的话 尽管去吧 |
[32:05] | But go now. | 现在就走 |
[32:33] | Sean,I changed my mind. This is a suicide mission. | 西恩 我改变主意 你这等于是自杀 |
[32:38] | Yeah,I know,I know. | 我知道 |
[32:43] | You know,maybe this,uh… this doctor… if he… if he… | 也许这个医生 |
[32:47] | If he can do even haIf of what he says he can do, | 要是他没骗人 |
[32:50] | maybe it’ll work,I don’t know. | 也许就能成功 |
[32:53] | I’d become Castor Troy,be in control. | 我成为特洛伊 掌控一切 |
[32:56] | That’s the part that scares me. | 这点才吓人 |
[33:04] | Doctor,I have,uh,something… | 大夫 我有个要求 |
[33:08] | I have this scar… that… that… | 我有个伤疤 |
[33:10] | that if you can p-put this back after,after all this is over… | 事情结束后 请你放回去 |
[33:15] | lt… It’s important to me. It’s… It’s like a reminder. | 这是个重要的记号 |
[33:18] | Sure. | 好的 |
[33:24] | Tito,please,hold this for me. Please. | 提多 帮我好好保管 |
[33:32] | Okay. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[34:45] | Oh,G… | 噢 |
[35:50] | Oh,my God. | 我的天 |
[37:03] | Hey,you okay? Come on. Talk to me,Sean. | 你没事吧?说话呀 |
[37:16] | Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! | 去你的!去你的! |
[37:19] | Sean! Sean! Fuck you! | 西恩! 去你的! |
[37:22] | Sean,come on. Sit down. Sit down. Sit down. | 坐下来! |
[37:25] | Sean! Sean! Archer! | 西恩艾契! |
[37:28] | You’re Sean Archer. | 你是西恩艾契 |
[37:31] | Sean Archer. Sean Archer. | 你是西恩艾契 |
[37:39] | When this is over,I want you to take this face… | 这件事结束以后 我要你把… |
[37:45] | and burn it. | 这张脸烧掉! |
[37:50] | Hey. l still sound like me. | 我的声音没变 |
[37:55] | l’ve implanted a microchip on your larynx. It’s fantastic,but you’lI have to be careful. | 我在你的声带装了微晶片 效果很棒 要小心点 |
[37:59] | Pressure,sharp blow,even a violent sneeze could dislodge it. | 压力、撞击 用力打喷嚏都会把它撞歪 |
[38:03] | Just repeat what you hear. Peach. I can eat a peach for hours. | 跟着说 一颗蜜桃我能吃好久 |
[38:09] | Peach. I can eat a peach for hours. | 一颗蜜桃我能吃好久 |
[38:13] | There’s a scratchy tickle. | 喉咙有点痒 |
[38:16] | Peach. I can eat a peach for hours. | 一颗蜜桃我能吃好久 |
[38:22] | Peach. I can eat a peach for hours. | 一颗蜜桃我能吃好久 |
[38:30] | Once again. Peach. I can eat a peach for hours. | 再一遍 一颗蜜桃我能吃好久 |
[38:36] | Perfect. Now,Sean,six days until the 18th. | 太好了 西恩 离18号只剩六天 |
[38:40] | The clock’s ticking,and so is the bomb. | 时间不多 炸弹就要爆炸 |
[39:00] | You got two days to get Pollux to talk. | 你有两天的时间 套出波利的话 |
[39:03] | Either way,Miller comes in,pulls you out. You got me? | 到时候米勒就会接你出狱 |
[39:12] | What’s the matter? Face itches. | 怎么了? 我的脸好痒 |
[39:18] | You all right? Come on. Let’s go. | 没事吧?走吧 |
[39:25] | Archer’s gonna be pissed when he comes back from his training op and finds out. | 等艾契回来他会抓狂 |
[39:28] | The guy is knee-deep in Georgia swamp. | 他正在沼泽地受训 |
[40:23] | You are now the property of Erewhon Prison, | 你现在是厄文监狱的犯人 |
[40:27] | a citizen of nowhere. | 你失去公民权 |
[40:30] | The Geneva Convention is void here. | 日内瓦公约没有效 |
[40:33] | Amnesty lnternational doesn’t know we exist. | 国际特赦组织也无能为力 |
[40:36] | When I say your ass belongs to me, | 当我说你是我的人 |
[40:40] | I mean exactly that. | 我是说真的 |
[40:52] | This entire prison’s one big magnetic field. | 监狱是个大磁场 |
[40:55] | The boots tell us where you are. | 这双铁鞋约束你的行动 |
[40:58] | 621 to Population! | 621号回狱中 |
[42:19] | H-H-Hey,what’s the matter,pal? Don’t you remember the little people? | 怎么了? 你不记得小人物吗? |
[42:26] | Burke Hicks. Oh,yeah. | 巴克希克 对 |
[42:28] | l bust… | 我逮到… |
[42:31] | believe Sean Archer busted you for stalkin’ the UN Secretary General. | 艾契逮到你跟踪 联合国秘书长 |
[42:34] | Oh,no. Archer framed me. l ain’t had nothin’ to do with that. | 艾契陷害我 不是我干的 |
[42:38] | No… Word was you got wasted. | 听说你被痛宰 |
[42:49] | You wanna see what wasted looks like,little man? | 你想被痛宰吗 小人物? |
[42:56] | Pollux. | 波利 |
[43:12] | Yeah! | 好 |
[43:21] | Out of the way. Central,there’s a disturbance in the population. | 让开 控制中心 发生暴动 |
[43:24] | Go to lockdown. Hold that lockdown. | 马上锁住 等一下 |
[43:46] | Come on,you pussy! | 上呀 娘们儿 |
[43:54] | You watch your fuckin’ mouth. | 嘴巴放干净点 |
[43:57] | You watch your fuckin’ mouth! | 嘴巴放干净点 |
[44:10] | ‘Cause I’m Castor Troy! Yeah! | 我是坎斯特洛伊 |
[44:14] | I’m Castor Troy! | 我是特洛伊 |
[44:18] | Castor! Castor! I’m Castor Troy! | 我是坎斯特洛伊 |
[44:59] | Lock ’em down. | 把他们锁住 |
[45:01] | “特洛伊 杜巴” | |
[45:11] | I stop the fights,not you. | 我是主子 不是你 |
[45:17] | That’s two strikes for you,Dubov. One more,you know where you’re goin’. | 你犯两次错 杜巴 再犯一次就要你好看 |
[45:22] | When I get out of here… If you get out of here… | 等我出去 你出不去 |
[45:27] | I’m gonna have you fired. | 我要炒你鱿鱼 |
[46:48] | Lars,it’s me. | 赖斯 是我 |
[46:52] | Believe it. | 别怀疑 |
[46:54] | Someone… | 有人把… |
[46:57] | They took… switched my… wh… | 他们把我的… |
[47:00] | F… Some fucking… | 有人他妈的… |
[47:06] | But it’s cool. We’re gonna deal with it. | 不过没关系 一定有办法 |
[47:17] | Oh,yes,we’re gonna deal with it. | 我们一定有办法 |
[47:50] | What’s this about? Dr Walsh. | 怎么回事? 华大夫 |
[47:54] | l was just,uh,enjoying some of your greatest hits here. | 我正在看你的名作 |
[47:57] | Oh-Oh,I hope you don’t mind. l-l,uh,l partook… | 希望你不介意 |
[48:00] | of your groovy,uh… your groovy painkillers. | 我吃了你的止痛药 |
[48:03] | You know,this is fabulous work. This is… This is… Oh,bravo. | 这真是经典之作 |
[48:09] | Bra-fucking-vo. | 这真是…棒呆了 |
[48:13] | Oh,God. This is excellent. Bravo. | 真是棒呆了 |
[48:17] | Bravo. What do you want? | 真是棒呆了 你想要什么? |
[48:25] | Take one goddam guess. | 你倒是猜猜看 |
[48:35] | I wish they’d play some of those salmon spawning scenes again. l found them intensely erotic. | 鲑鱼排卵的画面比较性感 |
[48:41] | Fuckin’ nature channel. | 可恶的自然频道 |
[48:43] | One more waterfall,I’m gonna foam at the mouth. | 再看到瀑布我就要吐血 |
[48:47] | It’s like they’re begging us to riot. | 他们在逼我们造反 |
[48:51] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[48:57] | Not feeling very coordinated lately,are you? | 你的手脚都不听使唤 |
[49:02] | Look,bro,you gotta help me. | 听着 老弟 你得帮我 |
[49:06] | I am so fried. | 我简直一团糟 |
[49:10] | If the psychos in here find out I’m misfiring,we’re both gonna be dead meat. | 被这些人渣知道我们就完了 |
[49:15] | Shock treatment? What’s the matter with you? | 电击法?你是怎么了? |
[49:17] | Did they operate? | 还是动了手术? |
[49:20] | l was in a coma. Jesus,you’re still so fuckin’ paranoid. | 我昏迷不醒 你疑心病真重 |
[49:24] | Aren’t they giving you your medication in here? | 你没吃药吗? |
[49:26] | What was my medication? | 我吃什么药? |
[49:32] | Pollux,l hand-fed you those pills for years. | 波利 我一直喂你吃药 |
[49:36] | Vivex. I haven’t forgotten that. | 我没忘记 |
[49:39] | It’s just everything else. It’s… | 只是别的事都忘了 |
[49:42] | senses,my reflexes,my memory. | 我的反应能力和记忆都没了 |
[49:46] | It’s like a tab of bad Quantrex. | 好像嗑错药一样 |
[49:50] | I don’t even know why that fucking Yeti jumped me yesterday. | 我都不知道大个子为何打我 |
[49:54] | Dubov? | 杜巴吗? |
[49:57] | You had a sex sandwich with his wife and his sister the night he was sent here. | 他入狱那天 你搞上他老婆和老妹 |
[50:02] | I guess that explains why he’s so upset. | 难怪他这么不爽 |
[50:06] | Wow. | 爽 |
[50:10] | We’re gonna blow up LA,bro. Ain’t it cool? | 我们要炸掉洛城 酷毙了 |
[50:14] | Oh,right. Rub my nose in it,why don’t you? | 你就别再提了 我们被关进牢里 |
[50:17] | $10 million design,and now those militia nutjobs get to keep their cash. | 一千万的酬劳现在全都没了 |
[50:22] | It’s so fucking unfair. | 真是不公平 |
[50:26] | That bomb you built does deserve an audience. | 你设计的炸弹应该有人欣赏 |
[50:30] | It’s a work of art. | 那是艺术品 |
[50:32] | lt belongs in the Louvre. | 应该放在罗浮宫 |
[50:35] | Yes,it does. Oh,well. | 没错 |
[50:39] | I guess the LA Convention Centre’lI have to do. | 我猜放在 洛城会议中心也不错 |
[50:52] | What? Thank you. | 什么? 谢谢你 |
[50:54] | For what? | 谢什么? |
[50:58] | You are so fucking pathetic. | 你真是可怜 |
[51:18] | You got a visitor. | 你有访客 |
[52:26] | Ooh-wee,you good-lookin’. You’re hot! | 你好帅 帅呆了 |
[52:33] | It’s like looking in a mirror,only not. | 好像在照镜子 其实不是 |
[52:41] | Troy? Now that is between us,okay? | 特洛伊? 别告诉别人 好吗? |
[52:46] | But you were… ln a coma? | 可是你… 昏迷不醒? |
[52:49] | Nothing like having your face cut off to disturb your sleep. Read the newspaper lately? | 脸被割掉一定会被惊醒 看过报吗? |
[52:53] | “华许机构失火” | |
[52:58] | You killed them? Well,beats paying the bill,huh? | 你杀死他们? 这样就省下一笔钱 |
[53:02] | Come on. I mean,uh,if a face-lift costs five grand… | 拉皮就得花五千 |
[53:06] | See anything you like? | 还喜欢吗? |
[53:15] | Tito. | 提多 |
[53:26] | I torched all the evidence that proves you’re you,okay? | 我把证明你身份的资料全烧掉 |
[53:29] | So,wow,looks like you’re gonna be in here for the next hundred years! | 看来你会被关上一百年 |
[53:37] | Now,I have got to go. | 我得走了 |
[53:39] | l’ve got a government job to abuse and a lonely wife to fuck. | 我有份公家差事 还有个老婆得干 |
[53:45] | Oh,did I say that? Oh,I’m sorry. I didn’t say that. | 对不起 不应该这样说 |
[53:47] | Make love to. | 我应该说”做爱” |
[53:50] | Oh,God,l miss that face. | 我好想念这张脸 |
[53:54] | Die! | 死吧 |
[53:57] | Die! | 死吧 |
[54:07] | Sorry,Agent Archer. No,don’t you worry about it,Mr Walton. | 抱歉 艾警探 没关系 看来呢 |
[54:11] | Clearly he’s,uh,had a traumatic childhood, | 他的童年很悲惨 |
[54:15] | and,uh,thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[54:20] | What’s givin’ you the will to live is lookin’ for revenge. | 你心里想的只是复仇 |
[54:24] | Look at this place. I’m in hell. | 看看这地方 好像是地狱 |
[54:30] | I may never get a hard-on again. | 我可能会永远失去性欲 |
[54:36] | Don’t lose your head | 别丢了你的小命 |
[54:47] | Oh,yes. | 没错 |
[54:50] | There we go. | 那里才对 |
[55:10] | Well,l suppose it was only a matter of time before you forgot where we lived. | 我猜你迟早会忘记自己的家 |
[55:15] | Come on. Give me a break. | 拜托 |
[55:18] | Every house in this block looks the same. Then l spotted you. | 这里的房子都一样 幸好看到你 |
[55:23] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[55:25] | My one and only Eve. | 我的伊芙 |
[55:28] | So how was your vital assignment? | 你的重要任务如何? |
[55:31] | Which one was that? | 什么任务? |
[55:34] | How should I know,Sean? | 我怎么知道? |
[55:37] | Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh,yes. The,um… the out of body experience. | 没错 那个灵魂出窍的经验 |
[55:41] | Yes. That one. | 那个呀 |
[55:45] | Where you goin’? To the hospital. | 你上哪儿? 医院 |
[55:48] | No. No. What’s the matter? Sean,come on. | 不 不 你生病了吗? 少来 |
[55:53] | Oh,what? Quit teasing me. Stop it. I’m still really hurt,okay? | 怎么了? 别哄我 我还在生气 |
[55:56] | There are leftovers in the fridge. No,no. | 冰箱有剩菜 别 |
[56:00] | I want to stay hungry for you,my peach. | 我要为你饥渴 我的蜜桃 |
[56:03] | Give me that tongue. Sean,come on. | 舌头伸出来 行了 西恩 |
[56:06] | What are you doing? What are you doing? What does Evie want? | 你在干什么? 你想要什么? |
[56:09] | Eve,I hate to see you go,but I love to watch you leave. | 我不要你走 我又想看你走 |
[56:46] | “Date night fizzled again. | 幽会之夜 又泡汤了 |
[56:49] | We haven’t made love in two months.” | 两个月没做过爱 |
[56:53] | What a loser. | 逊毙了 |
[56:58] | Come here,sister | 小妹 快过来 |
[57:01] | Papa’s in the swing Got your E-mail,Karl. | 老爸在等你 我收到你的电子邮件 卡尔 |
[57:05] | The poem you sent me was pretty kinky. | 那首诗写得好变态哦 |
[57:08] | About that new-breed babe | 可爱的小天使 |
[57:12] | The plot thickens. | 越来越有趣了 |
[57:16] | Papa’s got a brand new bag Hang on a second. | 老爸买了个新包 等一下 |
[57:21] | I’lI have to call you back. | 我待会再打给你 |
[57:24] | You’re not respecting my boundaries. | 你不尊重我的空间 |
[57:27] | I’m coming in,Janie. Janie? | 我要进来 珍妮 珍妮? |
[57:31] | “洁美” | |
[57:33] | I don’t think you heard me,Jamie. | 我看你没听到 洁美 |
[57:35] | You got something that l crave. | 你有我要的东西 |
[57:38] | Papa’s got a brand new bag | 老爸买了个新包 |
[57:43] | He’s doin’ the jerk He’s doin’ the fly | 他在激动 要飞起来了 |
[57:47] | Clarissa left those here. | 克莉丝留下来的 |
[57:49] | Well,l won’t tell Mom if you don’t. | 你不说我也不讲 |
[57:54] | When did you start smoking? | 你几时开始抽烟的? |
[57:56] | You’ll be seeing a lot of changes around here. | 家里会有很多改变 |
[58:03] | Papa’s got a brand new bag. Ow! | 老爸改头换面了 |
[58:08] | But I can dig that new breed I can do the j… do the s… | 我还想要个宝宝 我要… |
[58:13] | He’s doin’ the twist just like this | 他的内心在扭曲 |
[58:32] | Bye,bro. Drop me a line sometime. | 再见 老哥 有空写信给我 |
[58:38] | Gonna be kind of lonely with Pollux gone,huh? | 波利走了你会很寂寞 |
[58:42] | Po… Pollux what? | 什么? |
[58:44] | That big-shit cop,Archer,cut him a deal for turnin’ state’s evidence. | 大牌警探艾契说服他当证人 |
[58:48] | Your brother’s been released. | 你弟弟被释放了 |
[58:54] | I’m Sean Archer. There is a bomb at the LA Convention Centre. | 我才是艾契 会议中心有炸弹 |
[58:58] | I’m Sean Archer and… Ow! | 我是西恩艾契 |
[59:16] | Tiramisu,tiramisu | 提拉米苏(意大利甜点) |
[59:22] | Sir,we just wanted you to know… We’re all really sorry about Tito. | 我们只想说 很遗憾提多死了 |
[59:26] | Oh,hey,shit happens,you know? | 这种事常有 |
[59:29] | So is our star witness talking? | 大牌证人说了什么? |
[59:32] | Yeah. About what kind of mustard he likes on his tongue sandwiches. | 他只说三明治上要加芥末酱 |
[59:36] | If that bomb is out there,we’re almost out of time. | 若真有炸弹 时间不多 |
[59:40] | Archer! | 艾契 |
[59:44] | You made the deal with Pollux Troy. That isn’t like you. | 你和波利谈条件 那不是你的作风 |
[59:47] | Well,when all else fails,fresh tactics. | 别无办法只好用新的方法 |
[59:51] | Fresh? Well,let me tell you my fresh tactic. | 我的新方法是 |
[59:53] | From now on everything to do with this case goes through me,understood? | 一切得经过我同意 明白吗? |
[59:57] | Good. Thanks. | 很好 谢了 |
[1:00:13] | You’re supposed to be snitching and making me look good. | 你应该招出来 让我有面子 |
[1:00:16] | Look good? Mm-hmm. | 有面子? 嗯 |
[1:00:20] | Seeing that face on you makes me afraid my tiramisu might come back up. | 看到你这张脸让我想吐 |
[1:00:24] | Well,think about me. This nose. This hair. This ridiculous chin. | 我才惨呢 这鼻子发型好逊 还有这可笑的下巴 |
[1:00:31] | Brother,we’re going straight. | 咱们要改邪归正 |
[1:00:33] | Oh,my goodness. Did you exchange brains as well? | 我的天 你的脑袋也被换过来吗? |
[1:00:37] | The first thing I need you to confess to is the location of the bomb. | 我要你先招出炸弹的下落 |
[1:00:41] | What about our $10 million? | 一千万元怎么办? |
[1:00:44] | What about when I become an American hero for defusing the bomb? What’s that worth? | 我拆除炸弹会成为大英雄 那值多少钱? |
[1:00:49] | Know that. Thank you. Next question. | 没什么好问的 下一个问题 |
[1:00:56] | You’re not the only one in the family with brains. No. | 不是只有你有头脑 没错 |
[1:01:00] | Although now I am the only one with the looks. Touche. | 不过现在我最帅 漂亮 |
[1:01:05] | This is an emergency evacuation. | 请大家赶快撤走 |
[1:01:11] | This is an emergency evacuation. | 请大家赶快撤走 |
[1:01:13] | Let’s go. Police. Go! Go! | 警察 快走开 |
[1:01:31] | Any ideas? Yeah,run. | 有办法吗? 有 快跑 |
[1:01:35] | Sir,it’s protected by a tamper switch,and it’ll take us hours to bypass. | 上面有密码 来不及破解 |
[1:01:41] | Evacuate your team,Captain. No,but,sir,we can’t… we can’t disarm. | 带走你的手下 我们没办法解除 |
[1:01:45] | Leave. | 快走 |
[1:02:04] | Hallelujah,hallelujah Hallelujah | 哈利路亚 哈利路亚 |
[1:02:10] | Hallelujah | 哈利路亚 |
[1:02:23] | Oh,baby. Oh… | 宝贝 |
[1:02:24] | “你解除我了” | |
[1:02:29] | That was the scene at the LA Convention Centre, | 这里是洛城会议中心 |
[1:02:31] | where an FBl agent became a city saviour. | 联邦警探成为本市救星 |
[1:02:34] | Sean Archer disarmed a massive bomb just one second before it was set to blow. | 艾契在倒数一秒前解除炸弹 |
[1:02:40] | The apparent targets were three Supreme Court justices scheduled to speak here today… | 受害人原是 三名高等法院法官 |
[1:02:45] | and anyone unlucky enough to be within a mile of the scene. | 以及方圆一英哩的市民 |
[1:02:48] | We asked Agent Archer if the FBl had any leads on who planted the device. | 我们请问 艾警探幕后主使是谁 |
[1:02:53] | Well,that is,uh,classified information. | 那是机密 |
[1:02:56] | But if he… If he’s listening,l wouldn’t mind giving him a message: | 不过如果他在听 我要告诉他 |
[1:03:00] | lnterception. Now our side’s got the ball. Sorry. | 拦截成功 球在我手上 抱歉 |
[1:03:47] | Wanda? Everybody. | 汪黛 大伙 |
[1:03:49] | Hey,look,I… I wanna thank you for,uh, | 我…我要谢谢大家 |
[1:03:55] | enduring all these years that l was an insufferable bore. | 这些年来容忍我这么死板 |
[1:04:01] | Sir,did you just have a surgical procedure? | 长官 你动过手术吗? |
[1:04:05] | What do you mean? Well,was the stick… | 什么意思? 你这是… |
[1:04:07] | successfully removed from your ass? | 起死回生了吗? |
[1:04:14] | Sir. The White House on one. | 长官 白宫在一线 |
[1:04:17] | It’s the president. Oh,and your wife on line two. | 那是总统 你太太在二线 |
[1:04:20] | Well,you tell the president to hold. Okay. | 你请总统稍等 好 |
[1:04:54] | I got it. Sean,you scared the hell out of me. | 好的 你把我吓一跳 |
[1:04:56] | It’s date night. Oh,my God. | 幽会之夜 上帝 |
[1:04:59] | Oh,congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[1:05:02] | Oh,big deal. | 那不算什么 |
[1:05:07] | Okay,I said,uh,”Mr President, | 我说 总统先生 |
[1:05:10] | “I want the authority… | 我要你授权 |
[1:05:13] | “and I want the funds and the personnel… | 和拨款给我… |
[1:05:15] | to take over the whole gamut of global terrorism,” right? | 指挥打击恐怖份子的行动 |
[1:05:21] | And he said,”The next name on my calling list is Lazarro, | 他说 我会打电话给罗索 |
[1:05:26] | and I’m telling him that Sean Archer writes his own ticket,” okay? | 我会跟他说 西恩艾契要完全作主 |
[1:05:35] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[1:05:37] | I… I don’t know,Sean. You just… | 不知道 你… |
[1:05:39] | You just seem so different. I mean,what is th… all this about? | 跟以前完全不同 |
[1:05:44] | What… This intimate candlelight dinner? Huh? | 这算什么? 浪漫的烛光晚餐? |
[1:05:49] | And I’m supposed to forget all the promises ’cause you’re going back into the fray? | 这样我就会让你再出任务? |
[1:06:13] | If the top cop in this country can’t come home… | 要是我这终级警探 不能每天回家看老婆 |
[1:06:17] | every night to his wife,then the hell with the country. | 管它的国家大事 |
[1:06:22] | Because the only place I’m going is upstairs with you. | 因为现在我只想和你上楼 |
[1:06:43] | Exercise. One hour. | 一小时活动 |
[1:06:55] | How can I get out of here? | 我该怎么逃出去? |
[1:06:58] | You can’t. | 你逃出不去 |
[1:07:01] | How can I get these boots off? | 怎么脱掉铁鞋? |
[1:07:03] | They only take ’em off in the clinic. | 只有在行刑室被电击时 |
[1:07:06] | Right before they fry your skull. | 才能把铁鞋脱掉 |
[1:07:19] | Hey. | 喂 |
[1:07:23] | I’m out of cigarettes. Get back in line,Troy. | 我没香烟了 回到队伍里 |
[1:07:29] | I said I’m out of cigarettes. | 我说我没香烟了 |
[1:07:39] | Kick his ass! | 揍扁他 |
[1:07:47] | Hey,what the hell! That’s not right! | 干什么?别这样 |
[1:07:59] | I need a light! I need a light! | 我要点个火 我要点个火 |
[1:08:02] | Anybody got a light? All right! | 谁有火? 真男人! |
[1:08:05] | Anybody got a light? Got a light? | 谁有火? |
[1:08:21] | You better bring the bastard down before he chokes himseIf to death. | 趁他还没被呛死把他弄下来 |
[1:08:40] | Well,happy day,it’s Castor Troy. | 今天好热闹 是坎斯特洛伊 |
[1:08:47] | Wait. H-Hold it,hold it. Can l,uh… Can I have a light? | 慢着 帮我点个火 |
[1:08:50] | You know,those things’ll kill you. | 吸烟会害死人 |
[1:08:54] | Get his boots,Walton. | 把铁鞋脱掉 |
[1:09:02] | Dubov,I didn’t touch your wife. | 杜巴 我没碰你老婆 |
[1:09:07] | And I didn’t touch your sister. | 也没碰你老妹 |
[1:09:10] | But I know your wife loves you,is waiting for you. | 你老婆很爱你 她在等你 |
[1:09:15] | So let’s get out of here. | 咱们逃出去吧 |
[1:09:17] | You’re more brain-dead than Dubov. | 你比杜巴还白痴 |
[1:09:26] | Out. Out. | 出去 出去 |
[1:09:28] | Get him! Grab his arms! | 抓住他 快拿枪 |
[1:09:31] | Look out! | 小心 |
[1:09:40] | Shots have been fired. We have men down in C-4. | C4区警卫遭到枪击 |
[1:10:04] | Move! | 快走 |
[1:10:08] | “硫酸” | |
[1:10:28] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[1:10:56] | Dubov! No! | 杜巴 住手 |
[1:11:00] | Get out. | 快滚 |
[1:11:21] | “系统超载” | |
[1:11:27] | “辅助发电机” | |
[1:11:28] | “危险” | |
[1:11:33] | “危险” | |
[1:11:50] | Dubov! | 杜巴 |
[1:11:56] | Now,give me your hand. | 快把手给我 |
[1:12:00] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:12:02] | You can do it. | 快抓住我的手 |
[1:12:11] | No! | 不 |
[1:12:46] | No. No. | 不 |
[1:12:50] | No! | 不 |
[1:14:12] | Sean! Wait! | 西恩 等等 |
[1:14:18] | What are you doing? Uh,I’m sorry. | 你是怎么了? 对不起 |
[1:14:24] | Have a nice day. Have a nice day? | 祝你愉快 祝我愉快? |
[1:14:26] | What is with you? ls this your way of just not dealing with this morning? | 你是怎么了? 你不敢面对这个日子吗? |
[1:14:32] | Yeah. Yeah,maybe. | 是呀 也许吧 |
[1:14:35] | Sean! Sean! | 西恩 |
[1:14:39] | I know it’s hard for you,but it’s hard for me too,and we stilI have to go. | 我知道你很难过 我也是 不过我们一定得去 |
[1:14:55] | “爱子麦克艾契” | |
[1:15:12] | Happy birthday,Mikey. | 生日快乐 麦克 |
[1:15:21] | He took our baby,Sean. He took our little boy. | 他夺走我们的儿子 |
[1:15:37] | You turned your beeper off. | 你没开呼叫机 |
[1:15:39] | Yes,well… my son’s birthday. | 今天是我儿子的生日 |
[1:15:42] | Well,uh,here’s some poetic justice,sir. | 老天有眼 |
[1:15:45] | Castor Troy is dead. He got killed trying to escape from Erewhon. | 坎斯特洛伊死了 他逃狱时丧命 |
[1:15:50] | Where’s his body? l-l wanna see his body. | 尸体呢?我要看到尸体 |
[1:15:53] | lt hasn’t been recovered yet. lt hasn’t been recovered yet? | 还没找到 还没找到? |
[1:15:58] | Get the LAPD on this! | 快找洛城警局 |
[1:16:01] | Even if he is alive,Castor isn’t stupid enough to come back to the city. | 就算他没死 他也不会笨得跑回来 |
[1:16:07] | You must… You must trust me. He’s already here. | 你要相信我 他回来了 |
[1:16:55] | County General. How may l direct your call? | 郡立总医院 请问找哪位? |
[1:16:57] | Dr Archer,please. It’s an emergency. | 请接艾大夫 我有急事 |
[1:16:59] | May I say who’s calling? Her husband. | 请问哪位? 她先生 |
[1:17:02] | Dr Archer,call on line three. | 艾大夫 三线 |
[1:17:09] | I know this sounds crazy,but… Shit! | 我知道这件事很荒谬 |
[1:17:13] | Sean? Eve,listen carefully. | 西恩 听清楚 |
[1:17:15] | The man you think is your husband isn’t. | 那个人不是你先生 |
[1:17:18] | Who is this? Please,just listen. | 你是谁? 听我说 |
[1:17:20] | Take Jamie. Go to your mother’s. Don’t tell him where you’re going,just go. | 带洁美去找你妈那 别让他知道 快去吧 |
[1:17:25] | Uh,whoever you are,don’t call again. | 请你别再打来 |
[1:17:38] | Operations. I need Victor Lazarro immediately. | 特别行动组 快帮我接罗索 |
[1:17:41] | Regarding? I have information about Castor Troy. | 什么事? 我有特洛伊的线索 |
[1:17:44] | I’ll transfer you,sir. | 我帮你接 |
[1:17:48] | Sean Archer here. Who’s calling? | 我是西恩艾契 哪位? |
[1:17:50] | Well,if you’re Sean Archer,I guess I’m Castor Troy. | 如果你是西恩艾契 那我就是坎斯特洛伊 |
[1:18:02] | Ah,yes. | 是了 |
[1:18:04] | This escaped convict is considered extremely dangerous. | 这名逃犯是危险人物 |
[1:18:08] | If you have any information concerning the whereabouts of Castor Troy… | 民众若有坎斯特洛伊的线索 |
[1:18:27] | You goddam right. Yeah! | 你说的对 |
[1:18:30] | This shit’s so good,gonna make your dick hard. | 那玩意会让你恢复雄风 |
[1:18:32] | Huh? Cheryl? Cheryl’s a liar. | 雪莉?她在骗人 |
[1:18:35] | Dietrich. | 狄崔 |
[1:18:39] | So you’re still selling hops and drugs to Cheryl and Phil Roy. | 你还在卖毒品给雪莉他们? |
[1:18:47] | Castor fucking Troy! | 坎斯特洛伊 |
[1:18:49] | Aw,man. You scared me,man! | 你吓我一跳 老兄 |
[1:18:52] | All right. All right. | 好了 |
[1:18:55] | You know,l never should’ve sold you those bombs. It’s my curse. I can’t say no to a friend. | 我不该为了你这朋友 把炸弹卖给你 |
[1:18:58] | You can’t say no to money. Yeah,that’s my other curse. | 你是为了钱 那也是 |
[1:19:00] | You drug dealer. What’s the matter? | 你这臭毒贩 怎么回事? |
[1:19:03] | What? You look like you just fucked your mother. Come on. | 怎样? 你好像杀了老妈 过来 |
[1:19:05] | Let’s go relax,huh? | 轻松一下 |
[1:19:16] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:19:22] | Hey,Castor. Oh,Castor Troy! | 坎斯 坎斯特洛伊 |
[1:19:24] | I don’t believe this. Castor Troy! | 我不敢相信 坎斯特洛伊 |
[1:19:27] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛去了 |
[1:19:31] | Wanna hit? | 来点! |
[1:19:34] | Hey,baby. Remember me? I’m your favourite peach. | 记得我吗?你最爱吃的蜜桃 |
[1:19:40] | Oh,I thought l was your favourite. | 我才是你的最爱 |
[1:19:44] | You make me crazy Look at this guy. | 我要疯了 看看这家伙 |
[1:19:48] | You know,you look pretty good for a dead guy. | 你这死人的气色真好 |
[1:19:50] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:19:57] | Mescal. Yeah. | 麦斯卡乐 好的 |
[1:20:03] | So what do you wanna do? | 你有什么打算? |
[1:20:14] | You wanna get out of the country? | 你要出国吗? |
[1:20:17] | I’m not going anywhere. I’m gonna get Sean Archer. | 我哪儿都不去 我要逮到西恩艾契 |
[1:20:22] | With your help. | 你得帮忙 |
[1:20:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:20:35] | Welcome home,baby. | 欢迎回家 |
[1:20:52] | How we supposed to do that? | 你要怎么逮到他? |
[1:20:56] | He’s vulnerable at home. | 他在家里没防备 |
[1:20:58] | No. I mean,this is Sean Archer we’re talkin’ about. | 他可是西恩艾契 |
[1:21:02] | This isn’t just some Boy Scout. Fitch. | 不是童子军 死条子 |
[1:21:04] | No. Besides,his house is probably alarmed up the wazoo. | 况且 他一定有保全系统 |
[1:21:08] | The code is 10-19-86. | 密码是101986 |
[1:21:10] | That’s his dead son’s birthday. | 他儿子的生日 |
[1:21:14] | Don’t it just break your heart? | 真是令人感动 |
[1:21:19] | That’s brilliant. That’s sick. | 你真棒 你好变态 |
[1:21:24] | How is it that you know so much about Sean Archer? | 你怎么对艾契这么清楚? |
[1:21:28] | Uh… I,uh… | 我… |
[1:21:32] | sleep with his wife. | 我上过他老婆 |
[1:21:40] | Well. | 好 |
[1:21:56] | This is gra… This is great. | 棒呆了 |
[1:21:59] | So,once we kidnap supercop,then what? | 逮到终极警探 然后呢? |
[1:22:07] | Tiny… | 替他 |
[1:22:10] | surgery. | 动点小手术 |
[1:22:13] | I’d like to take his… his face… | 我要把他的脸… |
[1:22:17] | off. | 剥下来 |
[1:22:20] | Yes. | 剥下来 |
[1:22:23] | Now,if you’ll excuse me, | 失陪 |
[1:22:25] | I have to use the little boy’s wee-wee room. | 我得去小便 |
[1:22:35] | Cas. | 坎斯 |
[1:22:39] | You wanna take his face… | 你要把他的脸… |
[1:22:42] | Yes. His face off. | 没错 把他的脸剥下来 |
[1:22:47] | Eyes. | 他的眼睛 |
[1:22:49] | Nose. Skin. | 鼻子、皮肤 |
[1:22:52] | It’s coming off. | 全都剥下来 |
[1:22:55] | The face… | 变… |
[1:22:59] | off. | 脸 |
[1:23:06] | No more drugs for that man. | 别再让他吸毒 |
[1:23:41] | I’m not me. | 我不是我 |
[1:23:44] | I’m me. | 我是我 |
[1:23:46] | Not me. Me. | 不是我 是我 |
[1:23:51] | Castor Archer. | 坎斯…艾契 |
[1:23:55] | Castor Archer. | 坎斯艾契 |
[1:24:11] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你挂了 |
[1:24:13] | I’m not dead. I’m me. | 我没死 我就是我 |
[1:24:20] | No,no,no. Look. What l… What I’m trying to tell you,brother, | 不 我告诉你 老弟 |
[1:24:22] | Pollux,is once we get the full protection and resources… | 我们只要拥有政府的资源 |
[1:24:26] | of the government to help us get rid of our rivals,right? | 除掉所有的敌人 |
[1:24:29] | Then we’ll be set. | 咱们就发了 |
[1:24:32] | Then maybe,just maybe,I’lI get my frickin’ face back. | 然后再把我的脸弄回来 |
[1:24:35] | Then I’lI just have one jag-off to take care of. | 我还得搞定一个人 |
[1:24:44] | Hey,where ya goin’? Where ya goin’? Karl,stop it. | 你上哪儿? 卡尔 住手 |
[1:24:49] | Maybe two. Hold on. Karl,stop it! | 也许两个人 住手 |
[1:24:51] | Calm down,would ya? Calm down. Karl! | 别吵 卡尔 |
[1:24:53] | Karl,my dad’s home! Let go! | 我要叫我爸 |
[1:24:55] | Happy hunting. I’ll catch ya later. Stop it! | 祝你好运 再见 住手 |
[1:24:58] | Yeah,like Mr Fuckin’ lnvisible gives a shit about you anyway. So fuckin’ hold still. | 那死人头才不管你死活 |
[1:25:01] | Calm down! | 别吵 |
[1:25:20] | Okay,say you’re sorry. I’m sorry. | 向她道歉 对不起 |
[1:25:22] | I didn’t hear it. I’m sorry! | 什么? 对不起 |
[1:25:24] | Mean it. I’m so sorry! | 认真点 真对不起 |
[1:25:37] | Dress up like Halloween and ghouls will try to get in your pants. | 穿得像妖精 就会招惹妖魔鬼怪 |
[1:25:42] | Typical,Dad. Some guy tries to rape me,and I’m to blame? | 有人想强暴我 你却怪我 |
[1:26:02] | This isn’t you. | 这不是真正的你 |
[1:26:06] | Now you haven’t been the same since Mike died. | 麦克死后你就变了 |
[1:26:09] | Hiding behind someone else’s face. | 你一直躲在面具底下 |
[1:26:13] | Hoping you wouldn’t feel the pain. | 希望能够避免伤痛 |
[1:26:16] | While we’re talking,do you have protection? | 我顺便问你 你有保护措施吗? |
[1:26:21] | What? You mean like condoms? | 你是说保险套? |
[1:26:29] | Protection. | 保护措施 |
[1:26:33] | Next time,let Karl take his pants down. | 下次让卡尔脱掉裤子 |
[1:26:37] | Slip this in his thigh,twist it so the wound won’t close. | 刺他大腿 转一圈 让伤口不能愈合 |
[1:26:54] | Now go on. Get outta here. | 给我走吧 |
[1:27:02] | I am the king. | 我是国王 |
[1:27:12] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[1:27:19] | Jesus,Cas! It’s me! | 老天 坎斯 是我 |
[1:27:23] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:27:27] | Cas. Shh. | 坎斯 |
[1:27:30] | Come on. It’s me. Jesus. | 冷静点 是我 天哪 |
[1:27:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:27:41] | Don’t you wanna talk? The only talk l ever heard from you is… | 等等 你不想先聊聊? 你通常只说 |
[1:27:44] | “Suck my tongue,” “I love your ass,” and “See ya,” | 吸我舌头 亲我屁股和再见 |
[1:27:47] | and “Take the filthy shit off,” “Put this on and get outta here.” | 穿上衣服快走吧 |
[1:27:50] | No,I’m not goin’ anywhere. Oh,really? | 我哪儿都不去 真的? |
[1:27:53] | What do you… What do you expect me,after all this time… | 我等了这么久你要我怎样? |
[1:27:55] | Just to… Just to jump on you? | 向你投怀送抱? |
[1:27:58] | That’s not what l… ls that what you expect? | 我不是… 是这样吗? |
[1:28:01] | That’s not what I meant. What did you mean? | 我不是这意思 你想怎样? |
[1:28:03] | I meant… Huh? ls this what you meant? | 我是说 你想这样? |
[1:28:06] | That? That? How about this? ls that good? Huh? | 这样呢?爽不爽? |
[1:28:16] | Sean Archer. Bro. | 西恩艾契 老兄 |
[1:28:18] | Well,l figured he might drop in on some of our old friends. | 我就知道他会找上老朋友 |
[1:28:21] | And if my eyes don’t deceive,l think this fellow’s beginning to enjoy being you. | 要是我没看错 这家伙挺喜欢你的身分 |
[1:28:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:28:36] | Look,look,look. Okay. L-Look,Sasha. | 听好 莎夏 |
[1:28:41] | What I meant is,uh,that I’m not going anywhere… | 我是说你老哥 |
[1:28:45] | until your brother helps me,uh,first. | 得先帮我的忙 |
[1:28:50] | Cas. If the FBl finds out that you were here, | FBI知道你来找我 |
[1:28:53] | I’ll lose my son. | 我会失去儿子 |
[1:28:56] | Please,Cas,you just gotta go. | 你得快走 |
[1:29:05] | l’ve said and done some things that have made your life harder. | 我知道我让你的日子 很不好过 |
[1:29:08] | I know. How would you? | 没事 怎么会? |
[1:29:11] | When you left,you never looked back. | 你从不后悔 |
[1:29:13] | I… I just know. | 我知道 |
[1:29:27] | Look,Sasha,I’m not the same person you remember. | 莎夏 我和你认识的我不同 |
[1:29:31] | And for what it’s worth,I’m sorry. | 我要对你说声对不起 |
[1:29:40] | They’re nice-looking clothes. Yeah,of course. They’re yours. | 好帅的衣服 当然 那是你的 |
[1:29:43] | Look,I know,l… | 我知道 |
[1:29:46] | just like ’em. | 很不错 |
[1:29:49] | That’s a nice-lookin’ kid too. | 好可爱的孩子 |
[1:29:53] | Yeah. Of course. | 当然 |
[1:29:57] | He’s yours too. | 他也是你的 |
[1:30:18] | How old is he? Five. | 他几岁了? 五岁 |
[1:30:23] | Nobody knows he’s yours. l was… | 没人知道他是你儿子 |
[1:30:25] | scared someone would try to hurt him just to hurt you. | 我怕有人会故意伤害他 |
[1:30:29] | Adam. Adam. | 亚当 |
[1:30:32] | Don’t want you playing with those things. They are very,very dangerous. | 别玩枪 很危险的 |
[1:30:35] | Okay? Now come on,sweetie. | 来吧 甜心 |
[1:30:40] | I want you to meet your father. | 来见你父亲 |
[1:30:44] | Look at him. It’s okay. Say hi. | 看看他 没关系 |
[1:30:47] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[1:31:05] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[1:31:11] | Michael. | 麦克 |
[1:31:14] | Michael. Michael? Cas. | 麦克 麦克 坎斯 |
[1:31:17] | Cas. Cas,you’re scaring him. Michael? | -你把他吓着了 麦克 |
[1:31:21] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[1:31:24] | What is the matter with you? | 你是怎么了? |
[1:31:30] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[1:31:43] | Okay,Red Team! Red Team,break off! | 红队 分散 |
[1:31:46] | How’d you get to be so brave? How’d you get to be so brave? | 你怎么会这么勇敢? |
[1:31:52] | Come out now with your hands up! Put these on. | 把手放在头上走出来 戴上耳机 |
[1:31:54] | Okay. That’s a good idea,baby. Listen to your music. | 好点子 听音乐吧 好孩子 |
[1:31:57] | Come on. Come out now! | 快戴上 快出来 |
[1:31:59] | Somewhere | 某个地方 |
[1:32:02] | Go! Go! Go! | 快走! |
[1:32:05] | Cops. | 条子 |
[1:32:10] | I hate cops. | 我最恨条子 |
[1:32:13] | Come on,kid. | 快走 孩子 |
[1:32:23] | Move! Move! Go left,left! First door to the right! | 快上 左边 第一扇门 |
[1:32:33] | Go! Go! Go! | 快走 |
[1:32:36] | Go! Go! | 快走 |
[1:32:50] | Someday I’lI wish upon a star | 我想到星星上面玩 |
[1:32:53] | Let’s get outta here! Come on. | 咱们走吧 |
[1:32:57] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[1:33:12] | Damn,my place is gettin’ fucked up. | 我家被打成蜂窝 |
[1:33:24] | Take him. | 把他抱走 |
[1:33:36] | Cas! Cas,give me the boy! | 坎斯 把孩子给我 |
[1:33:42] | Really? Really? Come on! Shit! | 来呀 尽管来呀 |
[1:33:47] | Come on,come on! Let’s go! Go,go,go! | 快 快走 |
[1:33:56] | Cas,be careful with him! | 你要小心点 |
[1:34:08] | Don’t be scared,All right? All right? | 别害怕 好吗? |
[1:34:12] | Over the rainbow | 漂亮的彩虹 |
[1:34:18] | Skies are blue | 天好蓝 |
[1:34:27] | And the dreams | 那个梦想 |
[1:34:30] | That you dared to dream | 你一直渴望的 |
[1:34:34] | Really do come true | 马上就要实现了 |
[1:34:41] | Someday I’lI wish upon a star | 好想到星星上去 |
[1:34:45] | And wake up where the clouds | 醒来后和白云 |
[1:34:48] | Are far behind Adam! | 一起玩耍 亚当 |
[1:34:56] | Birds fly over the rainbow | 鸟儿从彩虹身边飞过 |
[1:35:03] | Why then,oh,why | 为什么 |
[1:35:06] | Can’t l | 我不会飞 |
[1:35:11] | Adam! Adam! | 亚当 亚当 |
[1:35:15] | Get him out back! Go,go,go! | 带他到后面 快去 |
[1:35:21] | Put the boy down. | 把孩子放下 |
[1:35:23] | Honey,sweetie,don’t touch that. | 甜心 别摸 |
[1:35:26] | It isn’t nice! | 很没礼貌 |
[1:35:27] | I don’t ever wanna see you do that. | 别这样打人 |
[1:35:33] | They’re like cockroaches! | 他们好像蟑螂 |
[1:35:35] | Hey. Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[1:35:39] | That’s it. | 很好 |
[1:35:43] | Buzz. | 巴兹 |
[1:35:45] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:35:51] | Told him not to fuck with me. | 我叫他别惹我 |
[1:36:40] | Take the boy and get outta here. | 把孩子带走 |
[1:36:42] | Are you all right? Go! | 你没事吧? 快去 |
[1:36:49] | Hurry up. | 你要快点 |
[1:36:56] | Hey,man. | 老兄 |
[1:36:59] | We had some good times,didn’t we? | 咱们一起疯过 对吧? |
[1:37:37] | I don’t know what I hate wearing worse: | 我不知道你比较讨厌我 拥有你的那个部位 |
[1:37:42] | your face or your body. | 你的脸或是你的身体? |
[1:37:46] | I mean,l enjoy boning your wife, | 我喜欢搞你老婆 |
[1:37:48] | but,uh,well,let’s face it. | 不过老实说 |
[1:37:51] | We both like it better the other way,yes? | 咱们都比较喜欢原来那样 |
[1:37:55] | So why don’t we just trade back. | 不如交换回来吧 |
[1:37:57] | You can’t give back what you’ve taken from me. | 我被你夺走的换不回来 |
[1:38:01] | Oh,well. Plan “B.” | 好吧 另一个办法 |
[1:38:06] | Let’s just kill each other. | 咱们自相残杀吧 |
[1:40:11] | Sir,why are you so upset? | 你干嘛这么难过? |
[1:40:15] | It’s just Pollux Troy. | 他只是波利特洛伊 |
[1:40:46] | Sir,look. You’re on the cover of Time. | 你登上时代杂志封面 |
[1:40:50] | Listen. “ln a single week,Agent Sean Archer… | 听好 一周之内… |
[1:40:52] | “has ordered a stunning series of blitzkrieg-style raids… | 西恩艾契下令突击 |
[1:40:54] | “on the hideouts,staging grounds and safe houses of our nation’s assassins. | 各种恐怖份子的藏身处 |
[1:40:58] | Car bombs–“ | 汽车炸弹… |
[1:41:04] | Sean. Look we’re friends,so I’m gonna tell you face to face. | 西恩 虽然我们是朋友 老实说 |
[1:41:08] | I don’t give a damn if you are Time’s Man of the Year. | 就算你是年度风云人物 |
[1:41:11] | After last night’s bloodbath,I’m terminatin’ your war on terrorists. | 你也不能再率领手下 大开杀戒 |
[1:41:20] | ls that,uh,because I’m getting all the kudos and you’re not? | 那是因为功劳全是我的吗? |
[1:41:25] | Jesus Christ. I don’t know where you’re gettin’ your intelligence. | 天 不知道你的情报从哪来的 |
[1:41:27] | It’s not from field agents. Sometimes l think you know too much. | 不是卧底干员提供的 你知道的太多 |
[1:41:32] | Washington’s starting to worry. | 华府很担心 |
[1:41:34] | Justice wants a hearing. Shoot. | 司法部要举行听证会 |
[1:41:38] | They’re concerned about the constitutionality of your gestapo tactics! | 他们对你这种 盖世太保的做法有意见 |
[1:41:41] | And frankly,so am l! I’m… | 我也是 |
[1:41:46] | Uh,okay,Victor, | 好吧 |
[1:41:48] | I’ll give the,uh,taxpayers a break. | 我就替政府省点麻烦 |
[1:41:52] | But,um, | 不过 |
[1:41:57] | I have something,uh,I want to confess. | 我有些事要向你告白 |
[1:42:00] | And I don’t think you’re gonna like it. | 你不会爱听的 |
[1:42:03] | I am Castor Troy. | 我是坎斯特洛伊 |
[1:42:17] | Kimmy. Kim? Yes,sir. | 姬咪 是的 |
[1:42:20] | Call the paramedics. Victor Lazarro’s had a heart attack. | 快叫救护车 罗索心脏病发作 |
[1:42:23] | Oh,God. Right away. Thank you. | 天哪 马上来 谢谢你 |
[1:42:51] | Home. | 我的家 |
[1:43:17] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[1:43:21] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[1:43:23] | No. Honey,please,please don’t scream. | 甜心 请你别叫 |
[1:43:26] | Don’t scream. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[1:43:28] | Okay,just don’t,don’t,don’t,don’t. | 别…别 |
[1:43:31] | Just don’t… don’t look at my face. | 别看我的脸 |
[1:43:33] | And the voice. Don’t listen. | 或是听我的声音 |
[1:43:36] | Just… I know who you are! You killed our son! | 别 我认得你 你杀死我儿子 |
[1:43:39] | l did not kill our son. | 我没杀死我们的儿子 |
[1:43:42] | I’m Sean. | 我是西恩 |
[1:43:49] | The last time l saw you… | 我们在这房间里 |
[1:43:52] | was in this room. | 最后一次见面 |
[1:43:54] | We had a fight when I said l had to go away again. | 为了我出任务的事吵了一架 |
[1:43:58] | And l spent the night in Mike’s old bed. | 结果我睡在麦克的床上 |
[1:44:14] | I’m tired,Eve. | 我好累 伊芙 |
[1:44:17] | The assignment was to enter a federal prison as Castor Troy. | 那项任务 要我扮成特洛伊入狱 |
[1:44:22] | It’s just fucking insane. | 真是疯狂 |
[1:44:25] | And it’s… A special ops surgeon,uh,gave me,uh, | 特别行动组的医生给我… |
[1:44:29] | Castor’s face! | …坎斯的脸 |
[1:44:34] | Then,uh… And then,somehow,Castor came out of his,uh, | 后来坎斯…醒来 |
[1:44:39] | his-his coma,and he killed everybody… | 然后…杀死所有 |
[1:44:44] | who knew about the mission. | 知道此事的人 |
[1:44:46] | But,but not before transforming into me. | 然后再换上我的脸 |
[1:45:12] | I know you don’t believe a word I’m saying. Well,here’s proof,Doctor. | 我知道你不信 不过我有证据 |
[1:45:16] | Your husband,me,my,Sean’s blood type is O-negative. | 你先生 我 血型是负O型 |
[1:45:20] | Castor’s is AB. | 坎斯是AB型 |
[1:45:32] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:45:49] | Get some backup. | 快叫支援 |
[1:45:55] | What a day. | 今天好累人 |
[1:46:01] | You look tense. | 你看起来很紧张 |
[1:46:08] | I know l’ve been acting different lately. Strange. | 我知道我最近很不同 有点怪 |
[1:46:14] | l’ve got a confession to make,Eve. | 我要向你承认 |
[1:46:18] | You’re not gonna like it. | 你一定会生气 |
[1:46:21] | Oh,Eve. l feeI… I feel so close to you. | 伊芙 我跟你好亲近 |
[1:46:26] | l read your diary. I know l shouldn’t have. I’m ashamed. | 我看过你的日记 我真不应该 |
[1:46:29] | But l did. | 不过我还是看了 |
[1:46:32] | I just wanna be the man that you deserve… | 我要呵护你 |
[1:46:34] | passionate,tender. | 对你热情点 |
[1:46:41] | Victor Lazarro died today. He had a heart seizure. | 罗索去世了 心脏病发作 |
[1:46:45] | My mentor,gone. | 我的良师走了 |
[1:46:49] | First Tito,then Victor. So what? | 先是提多 现在是罗索 |
[1:46:54] | I hope this doesn’t mean I’m losing you. | 希望我不会失去你 |
[1:46:57] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[1:47:07] | You’re the only family l’ve got. | 我只有你这个家人 |
[1:47:57] | “进行分析:男性AB型” | |
[1:48:00] | Oh,God. | 天哪 |
[1:48:06] | Oh,God. l was hoping you’d come here. | 天啊 我就希望你会来 |
[1:48:11] | Thank you for trusting me. | 谢谢你相信我 |
[1:48:16] | Right now,I don’t trust anyone. | 现在 我谁都不信 |
[1:48:21] | Eve,wh-where’d you get that gun? | 你从哪儿拿来的枪? |
[1:48:25] | l took it from my fake husband. | 从我假老公那儿拿来的 |
[1:48:27] | Put it down. You know I’m Sean. | 放下来 你知道我是西恩 |
[1:48:30] | Do l? Maybe Sean’s already dead,huh? | 是吗?也许他早死了 |
[1:48:34] | I’m moving very slowly. | 我要慢慢来 |
[1:49:00] | l was thinking the other day,l… | 那天我在想 我… |
[1:49:04] | l remember… | 我记得… |
[1:49:06] | l once took a date out… | 我曾带一个女孩子… |
[1:49:09] | for surf and turf, | 去吃牛排 |
[1:49:11] | not knowing she was a vegetarian. | 我不知道她吃素 |
[1:49:15] | So she ate bread. | 她只吃面包 |
[1:49:20] | And,uh,and broke her tooth on a rye seed. | 吃到裸麦粒咬断牙齿 |
[1:49:27] | And we,we drove around all night, | 我们整晚都在找 |
[1:49:30] | uh,looking for a… for a all-night dentist. | 二十四小时执业的牙医 |
[1:49:34] | And,and he,uh… He was so drunk, | 那牙医喝醉酒 |
[1:49:38] | he fixed the wrong tooth. | 补错牙齿 |
[1:49:46] | And it… When l finally brought her home… | 最后我终于带她回家 |
[1:49:53] | Even though it must have hurt like hell, | 虽然牙疼得要命 |
[1:49:59] | you,you,you kissed me. | 你还是吻我 |
[1:50:14] | Sean, | 西恩 |
[1:50:18] | that man… | 那个男人 |
[1:50:22] | You know we’ve been living together as man and wife for a week. | 我们做了一星期的夫妻 |
[1:50:25] | Yeah,l… | 我 |
[1:50:28] | I know. Eve. Eve. | 我知道 伊芙 |
[1:50:33] | l put you in that position and,and… | 这都是我的错 |
[1:50:36] | l-l-I can never make it up to you. | 我无法弥补你 |
[1:50:46] | Well,you’re damn well gonna try. | 你得试一试 |
[1:50:48] | Let me take a look at that wound before you bleed to death. | 让我帮你看看伤口 |
[1:50:59] | With Lazarro out of the way, | 罗索死后 |
[1:51:01] | Castor’s the new acting director of the Bureau. | 坎斯就是调查局局长 |
[1:51:04] | He’s untouchable. Not tomorrow. | 我拿他没办法 明天 |
[1:51:08] | Tomorrow he’ll be at Victor’s service. | 明天他会参加罗索的丧礼 |
[1:51:10] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[1:51:14] | That will be the day. | 就是今天 |
[1:51:20] | I want you and Jamie away from there. Give him a good excuse. | 你和洁美最好赶快走 |
[1:51:22] | I can cover for Jamie, | 洁美可以走 |
[1:51:24] | but if I’m not coming he’s gonna know that something’s up. | 我走他会起疑心 |
[1:51:28] | And besides,I’m the only one who can try and explain the truth. | 况且只有我能说明真相 |
[1:51:33] | Excuse me,Mr Archer. May l help you? | 艾先生 我能效劳吗? |
[1:51:50] | Sean,what are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛? |
[1:51:58] | Sorry,darling,it… | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[1:52:01] | I just get so,so jealous,l… | 我在吃醋 |
[1:52:05] | I mean,wh-wh-what is a guy to think when his,uh, | 老婆半夜跑掉 |
[1:52:08] | his wife runs off in the middle of the night? | 老公会怎么想? |
[1:52:10] | That I’m a doctor that’s on call,so please let me get back to work,okay? | 我是医生 让我工作吧 |
[1:52:13] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:52:18] | Lies,distrust,mixed messages. | 谎言、猜测、疑神疑鬼 |
[1:52:23] | This is turning into a real marriage. | 好像是真的婚姻 |
[1:52:45] | How’s Adam? | 亚当呢? |
[1:52:49] | l took him over to my cousin’s until this whole thing blows over. | 我先把他带到表姐家 |
[1:52:53] | Where’s Jamie? That’s what I’d like to know. | 洁美呢? 谁知道? |
[1:52:55] | She stole $50 from my purse and took off. | 她偷走五十块就跑了 |
[1:53:00] | So what’s the next move? This isn’t your fight. | 你打算怎么办? 这不关你的事 |
[1:53:05] | Oh,come on. You’re surprised? Our daughter won’t even visit Michael’s grave. | 你很吃惊吗? 她连麦克都不去看 |
[1:53:08] | You think she gives a damn about your boss? | 怎么会管你老板死活 |
[1:53:16] | He killed my brother. I’m not gonna let him take you too. | 他杀死我老哥 我不能让他杀你 |
[1:53:35] | Whatever happens,l promise… | 不管怎样 我保证 |
[1:53:40] | Sean Archer is off your back for good. | 西恩艾契不会再找你麻烦 |
[1:53:56] | My dear friends,we are here to celebrate the life of Victor Lazarro. | 各位好友 我们为罗索哀悼 |
[1:55:32] | Somebody back there asked me to give this to you. | 有人要我把这个交给你 |
[1:55:57] | ln peace now,let us take our brother Victor… | 让我们将罗弟兄带 |
[1:56:00] | to his place of rest. | 到安息之处 |
[1:56:48] | lsn’t this religious? | 真是神圣 |
[1:56:54] | Ah,yes. The eternal battle between good and evil, | 是了 善与恶、正与邪 |
[1:56:58] | saint and sinner. | 永恒的斗争 |
[1:57:00] | But you’re still not having any fun! | 你还是这么无趣 |
[1:57:12] | Honey? Honey? | 甜心 甜心 |
[1:57:17] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:57:22] | And guess what. Your daughter’s on the way. | 猜怎么着?你女儿正赶来 |
[1:57:27] | History repeats itseIf. | 旧事重演 |
[1:57:35] | This is between us. Leave them out of it. | 这是我们的恩怨 别扯上她们 |
[1:57:39] | No,you should’ve left them out of it. | 你不该把她们扯进来 |
[1:57:44] | Your son was an accident. I wanted to kill you. | 你儿子的死是意外 我想杀你 |
[1:57:50] | But you took it so personally. | 可是你却这么生气 |
[1:57:53] | Why didn’t you just kill yourseIf or let it go? | 你不如自杀或是忘了他 |
[1:57:57] | No father could. No brother could either. | 做爸爸的忘不了 做哥哥的也忘不了 |
[1:58:00] | Neither could a sister. | 做妹妹的也一样 |
[1:58:03] | Hey,baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[1:58:08] | Sasha,what the fuck are you doing here? | 莎夏 你来干什么? |
[1:58:11] | Gee,Archer,I guess I’m crashing. | 我猜我是不请自来 |
[1:58:14] | You okay,baby? Yeah. Thanks. | 你没事吧? 没事 谢了 |
[1:58:18] | Sasha,baby. | 莎夏宝贝 |
[1:58:20] | I’m Castor. That’s Archer. | 我才是坎斯 他是艾契 |
[1:58:23] | And I’m bored. | 我觉得好无聊 |
[1:58:26] | Put the fucking gun down. Why don’t you put your guns down? | 把枪放下 你们把枪放下 |
[1:58:37] | What a predicament! | 真有意思 |
[1:59:38] | Take care of our boy. | 照顾我们的儿子 |
[1:59:41] | You love him so much. | 我好爱他 |
[1:59:44] | Don’t let him grow up to be like us,promise? | 别让他学我们 好吗? |
[1:59:49] | Yeah. Say yeah. | 好 答应我 |
[2:00:21] | Mom? | 妈? |
[2:00:41] | Jamie! | 洁美 |
[2:00:49] | Jamie,don’t! | 洁美 别跑 |
[2:00:58] | Hello,Wanda? Wanda,this is Eve Archer. | 汪黛 我是伊芙艾契 |
[2:01:08] | I have something crazy to tell you. | 有件疯狂的事 |
[2:01:22] | It’s a capital crime to try to kill the next big boss of the FBl,yes? | 杀死联邦调查局局长 是死刑罪 |
[2:01:26] | Yes. Ah,yes. | 没错 噢 没错 |
[2:01:28] | The penalty… What? | 你的刑罚是 什么? |
[2:01:30] | The penalty is death! | 死刑 |
[2:01:44] | Die. Please,God,die. | 快死吧 死吧 |
[2:01:46] | Hold it! | 住手 |
[2:01:48] | Good girl,Jamie! Shoot him! | 好孩子 快开枪 |
[2:01:51] | Honey,don’t listen to him,honey! He’s not your father! Hear my voice. I’m your father! | 他不是你父亲 听我的声音 我才是 |
[2:01:56] | Use your eyes,Jamie. Shoot him! | 看看我 快开枪 |
[2:01:58] | Don’t listen to him! Don’t shoot! Just,just… | 别理他 别开枪 |
[2:01:59] | This scumbag… This scumbag shot your brother,Jamie! Kill him! | 他杀死你小弟 快开枪 |
[2:02:07] | Clod. | 真笨 |
[2:02:09] | No daughter of mine would shoot so wide. | 我女儿肯定不会射歪 |
[2:02:13] | Dad,put the gun down. Put it down. | 老爸 把枪放下 放下 |
[2:02:19] | Dad,put it down. | 老爸 放下 |
[2:02:21] | Now we’re gonna find out what’s in Papa’s bag. Peaches. | 瞧瞧老爸有何能耐 蜜桃 |
[2:02:31] | Say goodbye to Papa. | 跟老爸永别吧 |
[2:02:36] | Jamie! | 洁美 |
[2:02:44] | Jamie! Jamie! Jamie,are you all right? Oh,my God. | 洁美 你没事吧? |
[2:02:49] | Sir,are you okay? | 长官 你没事吧? |
[2:03:01] | Please,someone please tell me what planet I’m on? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[2:03:19] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[2:04:35] | Stop! This is the police! | 停下来 这是水警 |
[2:04:37] | Stop immediately or we’ll be forced to open fire! | 快停下 我们要开枪了 |
[2:04:41] | Fire! Fire! | 开枪 |
[2:09:11] | You’re right,Sean. l’ve misbehaved. | 你说的对 我很坏 |
[2:09:14] | I need to be punished. | 应该受惩罚 |
[2:09:21] | But remember,every time… | 你要记住 |
[2:09:24] | you look in the mirror,you’ll see my face. | 你每次照镜子 都会看到我的脸 |
[2:09:45] | Die! | 去死吧 |
[2:10:05] | Ready | 我准备好了 |
[2:10:08] | Ready for the big ride | 我要上路了 |
[2:10:12] | Baby | 宝贝 |
[2:10:29] | You okay,Archer? | 你没事吧 艾契? |
[2:10:35] | What did you call me? He called you Archer,sir. | 你叫我什么? 他叫你艾契 |
[2:10:52] | Sean,they’re bringing in their top surgical team from DC. You’re going to be okay. | 西恩 华府派来最顶尖的外科医师 你不会有事的 |
[2:11:45] | When you wake up,everything will be restored… | 等你醒来 一切 |
[2:11:47] | just the way it was. | 都会恢复原状 |
[2:11:52] | My scar. The one near my heart. | 我的伤疤 靠近心脏的伤疤 |
[2:11:57] | This old bullet wound. | 那个子弹伤口 |
[2:12:00] | l won’t need it any more. Okay. | 我不需要了 好 |
[2:13:01] | Dad? | 爸 |
[2:13:16] | Dad? | 爸 |
[2:13:19] | I’m sorry l shot you. | 抱歉我开枪射你 |
[2:13:31] | l’ve got something I have to ask both of you. | 我想请你们答应一件事 |
[2:13:45] | This is,um,Adam. | 这是亚当 |
[2:13:48] | And he needs a place to live. | 他需要一个家 |
[2:13:52] | Hi. My name’s Jamie. | 嗨 我是洁美 |
[2:13:57] | I’m Adam. | 我是亚当 |
[2:14:01] | Why don’t you show Adam his new room? | 带他到房间吧 |
[2:14:03] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[2:14:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |