英文名称:The Rebound
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | “What’s new in love” | 恋爱新篇章 |
[00:43] | Same thing, every fucking morning. | 每个早晨他妈的都一样 |
[00:45] | – I heard that. – No, you didn’t. | -我听见了 -你什么也没听见 |
[00:47] | – Yes, I did. – I did too. | -我听见了 -我也是 |
[00:48] | – You didn’t. Come on, buddy. – Ok. Here we go. | -你没有 拜托 -行了 出发 |
[00:50] | Hey, Sandy, what the hell. | 娴娣 搞毛啊 |
[00:53] | – Mom! – It’s just for germs, they’re our enemy. | -妈妈 -这能杀菌 对细菌不能手软 |
[00:56] | – Good luck in your test. – And I need luck. | -考试好运 -谢谢 |
[01:02] | -Ma…ma. – I’m sorry. | -妈 妈妈 -抱歉 |
[01:05] | Have a great day. And remember, own your own power. | 过得开心点 好好学习天天向上 |
[01:10] | Your powerful little cheek here. | 看你这小脸蛋儿 |
[01:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:15] | Don’t forget to bring the DVD for my birthday. | 别忘了带我生日的录像来 |
[01:17] | I told the teacher’s not bringing it for show until tomorrow. | 我和老师说明天会带来给他们看 |
[01:20] | – Do I ever forget anything? – Just do it! Ok, mom? | -你的事我哪会不记得 -就照做嘛 妈妈 |
[01:26] | Go! | 走吧 |
[02:12] | 篮球08 | |
[02:13] | 雅虎体育 你选择用科比・布莱恩特 换勒布朗・詹姆斯 | |
[02:16] | 请稍等 | |
[02:21] | 恭喜 交易成功 | |
[02:22] | 娴娣娘 你在当前板块排名第一 | |
[02:29] | Welcome to the Frank Magic JR. 6th birthday celebration. | 欢迎来小凡客6岁生日庆祝会 |
[02:33] | – We have many famous guests. – Well, we’re here. | -有很多知名人士光临 -我们在这 |
[02:40] | So cute. | 太可爱了 |
[03:14] | Yeah, that’s it. | 对了 太棒了 |
[03:18] | Oh, Molly, Molly. | 茉莉 茉莉 |
[03:20] | Molly Foster?! | 符茉莉?! |
[03:22] | You’re a magician. A little magician. | 你真是个魔女 我的小魔女 |
[03:28] | you know sandy’s at next floor. | 既然娴娣在另一楼… |
[03:34] | Oh, do it. | 继续 |
[03:37] | Molly. Yes, molly. | 茉莉 爽 茉莉 |
[03:41] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[03:48] | Mom, I don’t understand why we have to move into the city? | 妈妈 我不明白为啥我们要搬到城里 |
[03:53] | The city is the center of everything. Honey, it will be a fresh start. | 城里什么都方便 亲爱的 这会是个新起点 |
[03:57] | Dad said that only minority ventured capitalists live in the city. | 爸爸说只有少数冒险的资本家住在城里 |
[04:02] | And now we do, too. | 现在我们也是 |
[04:23] | Are we gonna meet any transvestite? | 我们会碰到很多异装癖吗 |
[04:24] | What is transvestite? | 什么是异装癖 |
[04:26] | It is a person who has a penis and a vagina and they live in the city. | 是又有阴茎又有阴道的人 他们住城里 |
[04:29] | That’s not what it is. | 不是这样的 |
[04:32] | Okay, guys, it’s the place. | 好了 伙计们 到了 |
[04:35] | I really have to pee. | 我尿尿好急 |
[04:37] | Can you hold it a little longer? | 再忍会儿 |
[04:40] | Welcome to New york city. | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[04:42] | We’re only here because our parents are getting a divorce. | 我们来这的唯一原因是父母在闹离婚 |
[04:44] | Not decide to the famous Oprah. | 不是来看那出名的脱口秀 |
[04:47] | – Sadie. – You know, I’ve read about this. | -娴娴 -话说我看过一些资料 |
[04:49] | It’s fairly typical behavior for children of divorced. So… | 这是父母离异的孩子的典型的表现 所以… |
[04:52] | How about taking the bags? | 帮我拿下行李行么? |
[04:54] | Hey, mom, check this out! We’re writing our names. | 妈妈看这个 我们在画自己的名字 |
[04:58] | Oh god! | 天啊 |
[05:04] | Well, you can’t move around for the rest of your life. | 你不能四处飘泊过下半辈子 |
[05:07] | It’s only been three weeks, mom. Give me some time. | 妈 这才过了3周 多给我点时间 |
[05:11] | Oh, such a smart girl. | 那么机灵的女孩 |
[05:13] | She never graduated college, and you hated her. | 她大学都没毕业 以前你还讨厌她 |
[05:17] | But the French, she spoke it so beautifully. | 但她的法语真溜 |
[05:20] | She was from there. | 她是法国人 |
[05:22] | She was a finklestein, it is hard not to love a finklestein. | 她曾是我们家一分子 很难不爱自己的家人 |
[05:26] | Anyway, I spoke to your cousin lou, and she arranged a job interview, | 我和你表姐小刘说好了 她给你安排了一个面试 |
[05:30] | with the women’s center, where she used to work, get you out of your funk. | 就在她以前工作的妇女中心 救你出火坑 |
[05:32] | I have a job, at the coffee shop. | 我在咖啡店有工作 |
[05:35] | Oh, it’s depressing and you’re a college graduate, Aram, | 亚伦 你一个本科生去当咖啡小弟 |
[05:37] | For crying out loud. | 你还有脸说 |
[05:38] | You’ll finally put that ladies studies major of yours to good use. | 你还能用上你的专业知识 那个女性研究学 |
[05:42] | It’s a minor, dad. It’s called sociology. | 那是辅修 爸爸 我学的叫社会学 |
[05:46] | BA from Stanford and journalism from Northwestern. | 斯坦福本科毕业 曾任西北晚报的新闻记者 |
[05:49] | You do realize that it’s just a fact-checking job? | 这工作只是做信息核实 你知道吧 |
[05:53] | I’ve been raising two kids, and the truth is | 我有2个孩子要养 而且… |
[05:59] | I’m getting divorced. | 我在办离婚 |
[06:02] | And I’m sure I’ll be good at this because I’m very organized. | 我相信我能胜任因为我做事有条理 |
[06:08] | I love sports, well not hockey, so much. | 我喜欢体育活动 除了曲棍球 |
[06:13] | You see, once the kids were born | 孩子出生的时候 |
[06:15] | I decided to stay home for a while which is ok. | 我决定做个全职太太 |
[06:18] | Coz you know, babies take up a lot of time. | 因为照顾小孩很花时间 |
[06:24] | Maybe you don’t know. | 也许你不了解 |
[06:27] | Anyway, eventually they went to school | 反正 终于他们都上学了 |
[06:31] | And I started having a little time in my hands. | 我也开始有一点自己的时间 |
[06:34] | And compiled these stat books, | 就编集了这些统计分析 |
[06:37] | And made up this graphing system. | 整理了这个图表集 |
[06:44] | Take a look | 看一下 |
[06:58] | How? | 怎么做的 |
[06:59] | Just time, and a great satellite tv package. | 只是花了点时间 用卫星电视设备 |
[07:04] | Aram Finklestein, that’s a jewish name, right? | 夫馀亚伦 复姓夫馀?(@_@) |
[07:16] | What are your feelings about women, Aram? | 亚伦 可以谈下你对女性的看法吗 |
[07:19] | Are you kidding? I think you’re great up until… | 这个问题 我之前觉得女性是很棒的 |
[07:23] | recently I was planning on spending the rest of my life with a woman. | 直到最近 我本想和一个女人共度一生 |
[07:29] | Not that I wanted to spend it with a man, I just … | 并不是说我想跟男人过 我只是 |
[07:34] | want one experience with a woman, | 想和一个女人体验婚姻 |
[07:39] | Kinda took away my faith in love, and I guess, everything. | 却让我失去对爱情的信心 也许是全盘的信心 |
[07:47] | Aram, I know you took some women’s studies courses in college. | 亚伦 你在大学做了些关于女性的研究 |
[07:51] | But other than that, do you have any kind of experience | 但除此之外 你有别的相关经验吗 |
[07:55] | that you think might have prepared you for this job? | 给我个录用你的理由 |
[08:01] | I used to buy tampons for my mother. | 我帮我妈买过卫生棉 |
[08:06] | You will fit in perfectly, yes. | 你会胜任愉快的 欢迎加入 |
[08:12] | I have met my soul mate. | 我遇见了我的另一半 |
[08:15] | You met a really hot French girl who needed a green card. | 你遇到的是个需要绿卡的法国辣妹 |
[08:19] | – She was so … – Hot. | -她太 -辣 |
[08:21] | – She wasn’t that. – Sexy. | -不是这样 -性感 |
[08:24] | It was something else. she needed me. | 与这无关 她需要我 |
[08:27] | Yes, to get a green card. | 当然 她需要绿卡 |
[08:29] | There’s gotta be more meaning to it than all of this. | 我们的婚姻总不会只为了张绿卡 |
[08:33] | You know living at your parents’ place isn’t exactly … | 你知道住你父母家 |
[08:36] | Grab a life by the balls you know. | 是一件很不男人的事情 |
[08:38] | I’m saving up. | 我会努力存钱 |
[08:39] | I hate to tell you this but … you work in a coffee shop. | 很不想泼你冷水 但你只是咖啡小弟 |
[08:45] | And your hot french wife left you for her brother. | 你的法国娇妻还跟她哥跑了 |
[08:48] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[08:50] | Can I get you something? | 有什么可以帮你吗 |
[08:52] | Yeah, this ad says… you have an apartment for rent? | 是 这个广告说你有公寓出租吗 |
[08:55] | Yeah, ours have a … | 对 我们有一个 |
[08:57] | Which I would be happy to show you. | 我很乐意带你看 |
[09:02] | – Sure. – Cool. | -当然 -好 |
[09:04] | Melf. | 性感 |
[09:06] | I’m Mitchell, and this right here is Aram. | 我是无缺 这个是亚伦 |
[09:09] | He’s trying to figure out the meaning of life. | 一个找寻生命意义的娃 |
[09:11] | He also is a wonderful babysitter if you ever need one. | 如果你有要找保姆 找他就对了 |
[09:17] | Just a break of the apartment. | 去看房子吧 |
[09:19] | – Hey, little guys. – Mama, I do not want to live here. | -小家伙们 -妈妈 我不想住这 |
[09:22] | – I want my room. – How many more apartment are we going to look at? | -我要单独房间 -我们还要看几间公寓? |
[09:31] | – I got an apartment. – You’re fast. | -我找到公寓了 -速度真快 |
[09:34] | It’s not great, but my husband won’t be there so that’s a plus. | 房子一般 但没我老公的地方就是好地方 |
[09:38] | How are you so well adjusted? | 你心理素质怎么这么好 |
[09:40] | All those years with the PTA, I don’t have a choose. | 这些年我在母姊会可不是白混的 |
[09:44] | How’s the job search? | 工作找得怎么样 |
[09:46] | I got one, fact check for SNN. | 找到一个 帮SNN做信息核实 |
[09:48] | You are unbelievable, you’re almost fully healed. | 你太牛了 差不多恢复元气了 |
[09:52] | You know everyone says what a nightmare it is to get divorced, | 人人都说离婚是噩梦 |
[09:56] | I feel fine. | 我觉得还好 |
[09:57] | No residual or anything? | 就没点留恋吗 |
[10:00] | This is the best thing that ever happened to me. | 这对我来说是天大的好事 |
[10:02] | Trapped in some suburban hell, same thing | 不然 困在地狱一样的郊区 |
[10:05] | Day after day like a “hamster in a wheel”. | 像滚轮上的仓鼠日复一日的过活 |
[10:08] | Up on your feet, let’s ride to happiness. | 脚抬高 向快乐冲刺 |
[10:09] | All you need now to complete the healing is to get laid. | 迈向新生活的最后一步 找个男人上床 |
[10:13] | Oh no, that’s one thing I’m not ready for. | 不 我还没打算做这个 |
[10:16] | Look I don’t expect you to fall in love with this guy. | 我也不指望你就和这家伙恋爱了 |
[10:19] | This guy? Oh, no! What have you done? | 这家伙? 啥 你做了什么 |
[10:23] | A chiropractor, who fixed me up with that whole elevator shaft thing. | 一个用升降仪器把我治好的脊椎治疗师 |
[10:26] | Anyway, he smells great, and went to an ivy league college. | 无论如何 他很好闻而且上常春藤名校联盟 |
[10:30] | – Where? – Santa Barbara. | -哪所 -圣巴巴拉大学 |
[10:32] | That’s not ivy league. | 那不是常春藤 |
[10:33] | Well, he’s in great shape, and he has a country house. | 他身材很赞 在乡下还有房子 |
[10:36] | And I already told him all about you. | 我已经和他提过你 |
[10:37] | Wait, I think that’s the kid who showed me the apartment. | 等等 这是带我看公寓的那孩子 |
[10:40] | The one that tried to kiss you? | 那个想亲你的吗 |
[10:42] | No, he just works in the coffee shop right below. | 不 他只在楼下咖啡店里工作 |
[10:45] | – Too bad, he’s cute. – Yeah like 10. | -太糟了 他很可爱 -是啊 小屁孩 |
[10:48] | Nice ass, coffee boy. | 咖啡小弟 屁股很翘 |
[10:56] | Just go out with my chiropractor, and have a good time | 和我的脊椎治疗师约会 享受美好时光 |
[10:58] | Maybe screw him, you know, that’s seems right. | 或者跟他上床 反正这人选还不差 |
[11:05] | Why are you here? It’s been three weeks. | 你怎么在这 3周了 |
[11:09] | I came to see you. | 我来见你 |
[11:37] | Have fun. | 得找点乐子 |
[11:39] | There’s this huge kid, and he has like so much fat on him. | 有个大胖子 像是一身都是肥肉 |
[11:43] | He sat at me at gym class, | 他体育课时坐我身上了 |
[11:45] | and told me who would changed my name to pablo. | 跟我说他以后要叫我骡子 |
[11:47] | – Frankie, that is terrible, are you okay sweetie?. – It’s pablo. | -凡客 太可怕了 你没事吧宝贝 -我叫骡子 |
[11:52] | And yes, it was fun. | 那很好玩 |
[11:53] | So, listen … | 听我说 |
[11:56] | – What? – Whenever you say, “so, listen,” | -什么 -只要你说听我说 |
[11:59] | is always something weird. | 就会说些奇怪的事 |
[12:00] | It’s not weird, it’s just that I’m thinking about going on a date. | 这不奇怪 只是我打算去约会 |
[12:04] | I don’t know, what I really want to, but | 我不知道我是真的想去 但 |
[12:06] | I think it will be a positive step for me.. | 我认为这对我这会是个好的跨越 |
[12:10] | But I just wanted to see how you guys would feel about it.. | 但我想知道你们怎么想的 |
[12:12] | Are you gonna have sex with him? | 你会和他做爱吗 |
[12:14] | That’s an inappropiate question.. | 小孩子怎么说话的 |
[12:21] | Hey guys, you know, if we’re gonna live in the city, | 孩子们 我们如果要住城里 |
[12:26] | We’re gonna have to learn to deal with these kind of stuff, ok? | 就要学会处理这种事 好吗 |
[12:30] | So just stick with me and be polite. | 跟紧我 和善点 |
[12:45] | Thanks you for coming in on such short notice. | 谢谢你这么快就来 |
[12:47] | I won’t normally put you on this type of situation | 正常情况下 我不会让你没有培训 |
[12:48] | without some training, but we’re really in a vine. | 就先上岗 但我们真的缺人 |
[12:51] | Whatever I can do to help. | 我会尽全力帮忙 |
[12:52] | Ok, great, now why don’t you put your suit on. | 很好 为什么不穿上你的制服 |
[12:54] | And then meet me at the activities room. | 然后到活动室找我 |
[12:56] | – A suit? – Yeah, it’s in the closet behind you. | -制服吗 -对 在你身后的橱柜里 |
[12:59] | Now try to hurry, self-defense class starts exactly at 5:30. | 快点 自我防御课5:30开始 |
[13:03] | Mommy, why do you have to do this? | 妈妈 为什么你要上这课 |
[13:05] | Because now that we live in New York | 因为现在我们住在纽约 |
[13:07] | We’re gonna meet all kinds of different people. | 我们会遇见各种不同的人 |
[13:09] | And we need to know how to deal with them. | 我们得知道怎么对付他们 |
[13:11] | Like the man with the penis? | 像那个露JJ的男人吗 |
[13:16] | So you’re walking down the street, and all of a sudden you hear … | 某天你在街上走 突然你听见 |
[13:21] | hey, sweet lips, I like that ass. | 小妞 我喜欢那屁股 |
[13:24] | Hey mommy, why don’t you come over here, sit on my face? | 妈妈 为什么不过来坐我脸上 |
[13:28] | Hey, kid, how would you like to make a quick $ 100? | 小孩 想赚外快么 100美元 |
[13:32] | – Yes, sure. – No, you don’t kid, you don’t want that money. | -当然 -不 孩子 你不能要那钱 |
[13:36] | Self-preservation in a city of predators. | 自我保护在侵犯的城市里 |
[13:40] | That’s what you will learn in here. | 那就是你在这学习的 |
[13:44] | Let’s meet our perpetrator. | 这位是流氓先生 |
[13:57] | No words perp unless they’re scripted. | 除非剧本上有台词 否则别出声 |
[14:00] | Begin scenario eight. | 场景八开始 |
[14:12] | Hey, sweet lips. | 小妞 |
[14:17] | Scenario 3. | 场景三 |
[14:22] | Hey, baby, that should be illegal. | 宝贝 那是违法的 |
[14:34] | Mrs. sanchez, it appears you have a yeast infection, | 珊琪小姐 看起来 你有酵母菌感染 |
[14:41] | and an unbelievable set of tits. | 和一对难以置信的乳头 |
[14:49] | For our last exercise, I am going to demonstrate | 我们最后一个练习 我要教的课程是 |
[14:53] | What I call, “ocean of anger.” | 我称之为 海之怒 |
[14:57] | Hold on, because we are about to go deep. | 在那之前 我们要先进入我们的内心深处 |
[15:00] | All of us as women have developed | 所有的女性心里都埋藏着 |
[15:03] | A reservoir of resentment and anger. | 海量的愤恨和怒气 |
[15:06] | And these reservoirs put together form an ocean, | 这些怨恨会集聚成海洋 |
[15:10] | And this ocean is available for all us to draw from. | 我们都能从这海洋提取能量 |
[15:15] | It holds the collective power of every women, | 它汇聚所有女性的愤怒 |
[15:20] | Who has ever been wronged in an inappropriate sexual remark | 那些因性别而被错误对待的女性 |
[15:25] | Being underpaid for a job you’ve done better than a man, | 工作比男人出色 赚的却比他们少 |
[15:30] | Ancestor who was a slave. | 祖先就是奴隶 |
[15:35] | Or rice picker, or simply | 要不就是筛米奴 |
[15:39] | Lowman on the totem pole. | 要不就是图腾柱上的贱民 |
[15:42] | A husband who has wronged you, who has cheated and lied to you, | 丈夫错待你 背叛你 欺骗你 |
[15:48] | Or you, or you, or you. | 你 你 你 |
[15:51] | – I’m a lesbian. – See me after class. | -我是同性恋 -下课后来找我 |
[15:55] | All of this anger is present in all of you, right now and always. | 从过去到现在 你们都深藏着这种所有愤怒 |
[16:01] | I need a volunteer. | 我要一个志愿者 |
[16:07] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[16:09] | Come. | 来 |
[16:10] | Don’t! | 不 |
[16:17] | You are going to call upon this history | 你要做的是回忆过去 |
[16:21] | and unleash the ocean of anger on our perp. | 在流氓先生身上释放你的愤怒 |
[16:26] | May I, just need a quick bathroom break? | 我可以去下洗手间吗 就一会 |
[16:29] | Zip it, perp. Tell him to zip it. | 闭嘴 流氓 告诉他闭嘴 |
[16:33] | – Zip it, perp. – Good, louder. | -闭嘴 流氓 -再来 很好 响点 |
[16:48] | Zip it, perp. | 闭嘴 流氓 |
[16:50] | Now tell him what you wanna tell him. | 现在和他说你想对他说的 |
[17:03] | Dirty little fucking scumbag. | 你这个卑鄙无耻的人渣 |
[17:06] | Take your disease riddled whore and fuck her in hell | 你应该带着你那一身病的姘头下地狱 |
[17:10] | For all eternity, | 永远操她吧 |
[17:12] | May the devil burn you, | 让魔鬼用灼热的烙铁 |
[17:15] | With hot jagged metal, | 烫死你 |
[17:18] | And suffocate you with mountain fury. | 永世不得超生 |
[17:23] | Now, unleash!. | 现在 爆发 |
[17:29] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[17:31] | Is there a safe word I should be aware of? | 我有没有安全词? |
[17:34] | This is not what I… | 这不是我 |
[17:46] | Time out. | 时间到 |
[17:56] | My life was never gonna be this way… | 我的生活从没像这样 |
[18:14] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[18:24] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[18:27] | I don’t see how getting beat up by a bunch of chicks everyday | 我没发现每天被一群少妇痛打 |
[18:30] | is getting you any closer to the meaning of life. | 会让你发掘出人生的意义 |
[18:32] | I’m helping people, I’m contributing to the world. | 我在帮别人 我对这个世界做贡献 |
[18:36] | Not like an actor. | 才不像某个演员 |
[18:38] | What did you… Buddy, I reflect life back unto itself, ok? | 你说什… 演艺来源生活反映生活懂吗 |
[18:42] | Thereby, taking mirror, like a theatre mirror. | 所以 戏如人生 |
[18:53] | – Look at you. – Oh, it’s not as bad as it feels. | -瞧你 -没事 只是看起来比较吓人 |
[18:56] | My mom was sorry she beat you up so bad. | 我妈觉得不好意思的 把你扁成猪头 |
[18:58] | Thank you, frankie. | 小孩别多嘴 凡客 |
[19:00] | Don’t worry about it, your mom didn’t beat me up. | 没事儿 小伤而已 |
[19:03] | I’ve been going through a lot … | 我最近过得很纠结 |
[19:04] | – Can I get a blueberry muffin …? – Not right now sweetheart. | -我能吃个蓝莓松饼不 -现在不行宝贝儿 |
[19:07] | I’ve been going through a lot recently. | 最近我经历了不少事 |
[19:09] | I didn’t realize how much it was affecting me. | 没想到这些事对我影响这么大 |
[19:10] | – Don’t worry about it. – Just saying sorry. | -没关系 -就是道个歉 |
[19:12] | – I pick it up. – I helped. | -我挑的 -我帮挑的 |
[19:15] | If palm gets squezzed into it, you could die. | 要是手掌被刺扎到 你会死的 |
[19:18] | I was wondering if I could take you up on your offer to babysit. | 我觉得之前说的 请你做保姆的主意很好 |
[19:24] | If it still holds, that is. | 要是还有效的话 |
[19:26] | I don’t really … I mean, I haven’t you know in a little while … | 我都没…我没啥经验呢 |
[19:29] | I figured since they hired at the women’s center, | 我看既然妇女中心用你的话 |
[19:32] | You must be trustworthy. | 你肯定可靠 |
[19:36] | I guess I could pop upstairs some day after work for a couple of hours. | 我想哪天我下班后能过去干几个小时 |
[19:41] | Would thursday work? | 星期四行吗 |
[19:42] | – She has a date. – With a big pimp. | -她有个约会 -跟个拉皮条的 |
[19:48] | Where do you learn this stuff? | 你从哪儿学的这些东西 |
[19:50] | Olivia at school taught me, she’s my hell, | 我同学李薇教我的 她真是难缠 |
[19:53] | we play our vesice | 我们一起踢维萨斯杯 |
[19:55] | What ever happened to kickball. | 踢足球什么事都有 |
[19:59] | Would 7 o’clock be okay? | 7点行吗 |
[20:03] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[20:09] | There are times when the lost must be found, | 有时牧人会出来寻找亡羊 |
[20:13] | And other times when the lost must find themselves. | 但没有牧人时 亡羊要自己找寻道路 |
[20:17] | Very well said rabbi. | 说的真好 夫子 |
[20:18] | It’s not that he’s a bad little boy just misguided. | 他不是个坏小伙 只不过被带坏了 |
[20:21] | Falling in with the wrong crowd. | 交友不慎而已 |
[20:23] | Are you talking about me? I only hang out with you and dad. | 你说我呢吧 我就跟你还有爸一起玩 |
[20:27] | The battles are not only fought on the battlefield, | 不是有样学样才叫学坏 |
[20:31] | but also in the soul. | 思想上被同化才糟 |
[20:33] | My soul is fine,it’s great. | 我思想很健康啊 好的很 |
[20:35] | What does his future hold,rabbi? | 他将来什么样 夫子 |
[20:37] | Mom, he’s not a palm reader. | 妈 他又不是看手相的 |
[20:39] | A new job is in order. | 他需要换份工作 |
[20:43] | Luckily, my cousin is a head hunter are you interested in business, aram? | 正好我表兄是猎头 想从商不? aram |
[20:48] | Yes | 去 |
[20:50] | Kids, your babysitter’s here. come say hello. | 孩子们 保姆来了 来打个招呼 |
[20:54] | Sadie usually goes to bed a bit later than frankie. | 娴娴平时比凡客晚睡一会儿 |
[20:56] | But due to her unscheduled emergency surgery | 但由于她的临时紧急手术 |
[20:58] | – She’ll be going to bed the same time. – Oh my god. | -他们要同时上床睡觉 -天啊 |
[21:01] | Are you sure I should be staying with her after she just had surgery? | 她刚做了手术 你觉得我陪她合适吗 |
[21:11] | This was her surgery. | 这就是她的手术 |
[21:14] | I told you it was dead when I found it. | 跟你说了我发现它的时候就是死的 |
[21:17] | Yes, but I highly doubt its organs have been harvested. | 是啊 我很怀疑有谁会割老鼠器官 |
[21:19] | – I hate you. – Can I play wii? | -我讨厌你 -我能玩游戏吗 |
[21:22] | For half an hour. | 半个小时 |
[21:27] | – You’re gonna be okay, right? – Yeah | -你没问题吧 -没问题 |
[21:29] | Truth is, I didn’t know if I want to go on this date. | 实际上我也不知道想不想去赴约 |
[21:32] | It’s just my friend, she’s kinda forcing me. | 就是我朋友 可以说是她逼我去 |
[21:35] | Things I need to get with. | 一定要去看看 |
[21:40] | Release some tension. | 就是放松一下 |
[21:44] | Do I look okay? everything’s in order. | 我看着还行吧 都还好吧 |
[21:48] | – It seems to be. – Ok | -看着挺好的 -好 |
[21:55] | – Goodbye, frankie. – Bye. | -再见 凡客 -拜拜 |
[22:03] | – Hey frank. – Call me pablo. | -你好啊 凡客 -叫我爬骡子 |
[22:07] | He also had some cranial seizures as well as tmj. | 他还有颞颌关节盘穿孔症 |
[22:13] | So what did you do? | 那你要怎么治 |
[22:14] | I went right home and I took out my skeleton. | 我直接回家拿出我的骨骼标本 |
[22:18] | – Your skeleton? – It’s not really as weird as it sounds. | -你的骨骼标本 -没有听起来那么奇怪 |
[22:23] | I have this bone replica skeleton. | 我有骨架的副本 |
[22:25] | Keep it the house and I use it to figure stuff out. | 放在家里 用来研究疗治方案 |
[22:28] | This way I can put it in different positions. | 我可以摆各种姿势 |
[22:30] | And see how they affect his bone structure. | 看看会如何影响他的骨架结构 |
[22:32] | – It’s a him? – Yes it’s him. | -是个男的 -对 是男的 |
[22:36] | Thought it would be weird if it was a her. | 我觉得要是个女的会挺奇怪的 |
[22:38] | That way people might think I’m seeing somebody, | 要不然别人以为我跟谁约会呢 |
[22:42] | And it might actually drive away beautiful women like you. | 还会让像你这么美的女人走掉 |
[22:46] | I’m a mom. | 我是个当妈的 |
[22:49] | Why did I say that? | 我干吗说这啊 |
[22:51] | It’s okay, it’s alright, I know. it’s true. | 没事儿 没关系 这是实话 |
[22:54] | You are a mom and you are incredibly beautiful. | 你是个妈妈而且还相当美 |
[22:59] | You have excellent posture. | 身材超级棒 |
[23:16] | Excuse me for just a second. | 等一下 |
[23:35] | You haven’t told me much about yourself. | 你还没跟我谈过你自己呢 |
[23:38] | My god. | 老天 |
[23:44] | – Hello – I’m here. | -还在吗 -我在 |
[23:48] | I thought I’d lost you for a second. | 我刚刚以为找不到你了呢 |
[23:49] | So you from city rangely? | 你从附近的城市搬过来的吗 |
[23:56] | No, I grew up just outside san francisco. | 不是 我在旧金山郊外长大的 |
[24:00] | That’s a great town. | 地方不错 |
[24:06] | Do you have any hobby? | 有什么爱好 |
[24:10] | Just take care of my kids. | 照顾孩子 |
[24:12] | No, no, that’s not. | 那不算爱好 |
[24:15] | A hobby. | 爱好 |
[24:22] | I used to like to windsurf. | 我以前喜欢冲浪 |
[24:24] | Longboard? shortboard? ocean, lake, what? | 长板还是短板 在海里还是在湖里 哪一个 |
[24:28] | Lake, mostly lake. | 基本上是在湖里 |
[24:32] | I competed when I was younger. | 年轻时候还参加过比赛 |
[24:42] | Competed in windsurfing, that’s impressing. | 冲浪比赛 真厉害 |
[24:46] | So? | 那么 |
[24:48] | You… you, you… | 你… |
[24:53] | You are fascinating. | 你真棒 |
[25:01] | What’s your normal job? | 平时做什么工作 |
[25:03] | – I work at the coffee shop. – I mean your real job? | -我在咖啡店上班 -我是指本职 |
[25:07] | It was my real job. | 那就是我的本职 |
[25:08] | But you are in the blow up suit too. | 但是你还穿充气服上班呢 |
[25:10] | That was just once, I quit there. | 就那一次 我辞了 |
[25:12] | – Didn’t you go to college? – Yes | -你不是上过大学吗 -上过 |
[25:15] | I hope I’ll have a real job by the time I’m your age. | 但愿我到你这个年纪能找到份正经的工作 |
[25:20] | Knock out! | 放翻 |
[25:21] | The pablo man had knocked you out. | 壮汉pablo把你放倒了 |
[25:24] | So are we gonna have fun tonight or… | 那咱们今晚是要好好玩呢 |
[25:26] | You’re gonna be one of those boring babysitter? | 还是你要当个没劲的保姆 |
[25:28] | Hey guys, it’s me. | 孩子们 是我 |
[25:30] | I don’t know why you’re not picking up. | 不知道你们为什么不接电话 |
[25:36] | Anyway, I hope everything’s okay. | 总之希望你们好好的 |
[25:38] | Yeah, ok, bye. | 就这样 再见 |
[25:41] | Worried about the kids, huh | 担心孩子了 |
[25:50] | My new babysitter have not much experience yet. | 我家新保姆没什么经验 |
[25:53] | I know exactly what you need. | 我很清楚你想要什么 |
[25:56] | – Really? – Yeah | -真的吗 -是的 |
[25:59] | See, we all hold our tension somewhere. | 压力聚集在我们身体某处 |
[26:03] | For you, it’s in your shoulders… | 比如说 你的压力就在你的肩膀上 |
[26:08] | And just a little bit in your ass. | 屁屁上也有点儿 |
[26:12] | There’s much experience as I have … | 我很在行 |
[26:16] | Can tell just by the way as people walk … | 从别人怎么走路就能看出来 |
[26:25] | And even by the way they smile. | 甚至从他们的笑容也能看出来 |
[26:35] | No charge. | 免费的 |
[26:43] | This thing got my arm. | 这玩意儿拽住我的胳膊了 |
[26:48] | I’m running through the forest. | 我正穿过森林 |
[26:52] | Leave me one arm, please don’t … | 给我留一只胳膊 求求你别… |
[26:58] | I’ll get claustrophobic wearing human skin mask. | 带着人皮面具我会得幽闭症的 |
[27:01] | You couldn’t even wear a hulk mask last halloween. | 上次万圣节你连绿巨人面具都没敢戴 |
[27:03] | That’s because it was hot and it smelled bad. | 那是因为戴着又热又难闻 |
[27:06] | – That was your breath, retard. – Sadie … | -因为你口臭 笨蛋 -Sadie |
[27:07] | – Actually … – C’mon, you don’t need to do….. | -其实是… -行了 你们不用… |
[27:09] | It’s 11 o’clock. | 11点了 |
[27:11] | Gotta to get you to bed before your mom comes home. | 得在你们妈妈回来之前把你们弄上床 |
[27:16] | – How about the “exorcist”. – Okay. | -玩驱魔师怎么样 -行了 |
[27:18] | I don’t feel so good. | 我难受 |
[27:20] | I might throw up. | 好像要吐 |
[27:23] | This chocolate bar is bigger than you. | 这巧克力块比你还大呢 |
[27:25] | If you’re gonna throw up,can’t you do it before your mom gets home, please. | 要是你想吐 就在你妈回来之前吐 拜托了 |
[27:28] | I always throw up when mentioning throw up and its freak out. | 一听见吐字我就想吐 真奇怪 |
[27:30] | I love throw ups. | 我喜欢呕吐物 |
[27:33] | – Eew, you love to eat throw up? – Sadie. | -哎呀 你喜欢吃呕吐物 -Sadie |
[27:34] | What? | 干吗 |
[27:36] | You’re gonna freak him out you’re getting us all in trouble. | 你这么吓唬他 咱们都得遭殃 |
[27:39] | You know actually what I feels sick.., frankie? | 你知道到底什么叫我觉得恶心吗 frankie |
[27:41] | – That was nice, listen – What?. | -很好 听听 -什么 |
[27:44] | Eating a raw skinned pigeon with mustard and rotten milk, | 带皮鸽子 洒上芥末跟臭牛奶 |
[27:48] | Just chewing on those intestines and those little bones.. | 那些肠子和小骨头很有嚼头 |
[27:51] | – Okay,off to bed,c’mon … – Yummy | -好了 去睡觉 -好吃啊 |
[28:01] | Touch my cock. | 摸摸我的老二 |
[28:05] | Stop the car. | 停车 |
[28:13] | – You have a problem. – I have a problem? | -你有病啊 -你才有病 |
[28:31] | Yes thanks for offering. | 是啊 承蒙关照了 |
[28:35] | I’d love to tell you. | 我很愿意告诉你 |
[28:40] | In a taxi. it seems like the perfect place. | 出租车上 看起来貌似是个绝佳的地方 |
[28:50] | Hobby | 爱好 |
[29:00] | Home making. | 家政 |
[29:06] | How could this happen to me? do you ever wonder that? | 这到底是怎么了 你能想象吗 |
[29:12] | How could I have floated so far | 这跟我期待的 |
[29:16] | Off the path I thought I was on? | 差太多了 |
[29:21] | I just thought maybe… | 我原以为… |
[29:25] | It would be some meaning to my life. | 这能让我的生活变得有意义 |
[29:29] | Not a big joke. | 而不是个大笑话 |
[29:34] | I do not making any sense. | 我真是搞不懂啊 |
[29:46] | Maybe you’ll come back again | 或者以后还是你来吧 |
[29:50] | Coz I think the kids could really use some continuity. | 因为我想孩子们需要熟悉的人来带 |
[29:56] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[30:01] | I have no fucking money, can you believe that? | 我他妈的连钱都没有 可笑不? |
[30:07] | Can I pay you tomorrow? | 明天付你行吗 |
[30:11] | It’s no problem. | 没问题 |
[30:20] | Hey it’s you, eating a croissant. | 是你啊 吃羊角包呢 |
[30:24] | French chick must be fading, huh. | 法国小妞阴影消散了是吧 |
[30:27] | – Don’t change the music. – What, they’re shooting music..oops? | -别换音乐 -怎么了 是背景音乐吗 哎哟 |
[30:31] | What do you think about kids? | 你对小孩儿有什么想法 |
[30:33] | I think about making them all the time. | 我一直想造个小人儿 |
[30:37] | – That’s not what I’m talking about. – What are you talking about? | -我不是说这个 -那你说的是哪个 |
[30:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:41] | Being entirely responsible for another human being’s life. | 要对另外一个生命负起所有的责任 |
[30:47] | It’s crazy. | 真是可怕 |
[30:49] | – Aram, aram – Mama’s dead! | -亚伦 亚伦 -我妈死了 |
[30:51] | – What? – Come on. | -什么 -快来 |
[30:57] | She’s not dead. | 她没死 |
[30:58] | It could be postmortem twitch. | 也可能是死后的抽搐吧 |
[31:01] | Kids fall back. | 孩子们退后 |
[31:15] | Sandy. | 娴娣 |
[31:21] | It’s morning. | 天亮了 |
[31:34] | Oh my god, I slept with a babysitter. | 我的天呐 我跟保姆上床了 |
[31:39] | You didn’t sleep with a babysitter. | 你没跟保姆上床 |
[31:42] | We thought you were dead. | 我们以为你死了呢 |
[31:45] | Yeah, we thought you might have asphyxiated on your own vomit | 对呀 我们以为你被自己的呕吐物憋死了 |
[31:51] | Aram can take us to school. coz we’re already late. | 亚伦可以送我们去上学 我们已经迟到了 |
[31:57] | – Could you? – Sure | -行吗 -当然了 |
[32:01] | Can you pick them up too? | 那你能再接他们回家吗 |
[32:06] | Are those stat sheets ready yet? | 那些统计表好了没 |
[32:07] | Yeah, printer 4. | 好了 四号打印机 |
[32:13] | Sandy, you got a minute? | 娴娣 你有空吗 |
[32:24] | Am I fired? | 我被炒了? |
[32:25] | What! why would you say that? | 啥 干吗这么说 |
[32:28] | Because … | 以为… |
[32:32] | I’m so hangover, I guess. | 我猜是我酒还没醒呢 |
[32:35] | I have two kids and no husband | 有两个孩子 又没老公 |
[32:38] | I haven’t had a real job since graduate school. I’m so sorry | 毕业之后就一直没正经工作过 抱歉 |
[32:42] | Oh, please don’t apologize. | 拜托别道歉 |
[32:44] | I was really calling you in to see if you wanted to write for me. | 我叫你进来是看你愿不愿意为我写稿子 |
[32:48] | I find the guys stuff gets boring and repetitive. | 我发现大家的东西都没劲又枯燥 |
[32:54] | And I saw that stat book you put together, amazing. | 我也见了你的那套统计册 太棒了 |
[32:58] | Clearly obsessive, reminds me of me | 相当喜欢 让我想起了我自己 |
[33:03] | Do you do yoga? | 你练瑜伽吗 |
[33:06] | I’ll do yoga if I could win. | 如果能得到这空缺 我就练 |
[33:09] | I’m gonna take you some time. | 有空我带你去 |
[33:20] | – Thanks. – Hydrate. | -谢谢 -水合物解酒 |
[33:26] | Cool, what’s your catch phrase gonna be? | 酷 你要写什么样的辣评? |
[33:28] | I don’t think it’s gonna be like that, frankie. | 我不写那个 frankie |
[33:30] | I’m just gonna be writing the basis of the story. | 我就是写个梗概 |
[33:32] | And she’ll fill in the flavor. | 她来润色一下 |
[33:33] | – What about suck it? – Why are you such an idiot. | -比如说去死吧 -你怎么这么憨呢 |
[33:37] | It’s just an idea. | 就出个主意 |
[33:39] | That’s really exciting though, I mean, and you can even get some airtime. | 不过这事真挺酷的 你甚至能有主持的机会 |
[33:42] | – I don’t think so. – That’ll be cool, mom. | -不会吧 -那多叼啊 妈 |
[33:45] | You have the face for it. | 你很上镜 |
[33:48] | That’s a nice thing to say. | 谢谢 |
[33:50] | “you have the face for it.”, hmm, love you, love you, love you | “你很上镜” 爱你呀 爱你呀 爱你呀 |
[33:54] | I’m just saying that your mom has a face | 我就是说你妈妈的脸型 |
[33:58] | To put on tv. | 挺适合镜头 |
[34:03] | I’m very together, I never missed taking my kids to school. | 我没间断过 从来都是我送他们上学 |
[34:09] | You don’t have to explain anything. | 你什么都不用解释 |
[34:10] | I promise I know what it’s like to go through a divorce. | 我发誓我了解离婚是什么情形 |
[34:14] | Are your parents divorced? | 你父母离婚了吗 |
[34:16] | No, I am sort of. | 不是 可以说是我吧 |
[34:19] | You’re so young. | 你这么年轻 |
[34:21] | When do you have the time? | 什么时候的事 |
[34:23] | It was short-lived, her name was alice, | 很短暂的 她叫尹黎斯 |
[34:25] | She left me for her brother. he wasn’t really her brother | 跟她哥跑了 那也不她亲哥 |
[34:29] | He was just posing as her brother so he could be close to her. | 他就是认她做妹妹 这样就能接近她 |
[34:33] | So she could use me to get a green card. | 这样她就可以利用我拿到绿卡 |
[34:34] | What!? that is horrible. | 什么 太过分了吧 |
[34:38] | Yeah, it’s pretty bad. | 对啊 真不怎么样 |
[34:42] | The worst part about it though is… | 不过最糟的是… |
[34:44] | I can’t bring myself to finalize the divorce | 我不忍心离婚了事 |
[34:47] | Because if I do then she’ll get kick out of the country | 因为要是离了 她就会被驱逐出境了 |
[34:51] | That would be so cruel, you know. | 那就太惨了 |
[34:54] | God, I wished I could get my husband kicked out of the country. | 老天 我倒希望能把我老公给驱逐出境 |
[34:59] | – It’s that bad, huh. – Yeah | -你们闹得那么僵啊 -对啊 |
[35:03] | – So sorry. – Oh, no, me too, for you. | -真替你难过 -我也很为你难过 |
[35:07] | You know, Aram, this has been really hard for me | 知道吗 亚伦 我日子的确过得很紧张 |
[35:13] | And with a new job, there’s gonna be some longer hours. | 新工作意味着更长的工作时间 |
[35:17] | And I was thinking, maybe you’d be willing | 我在想 不知你愿不愿做全职 |
[35:20] | to help us out on more of a full time basis. | 那样就帮我们大忙了 |
[35:25] | A nanny? | 做保姆? |
[35:27] | You’re not from Trinidad, | 你可不是从特立尼达来的劳工 |
[35:28] | you’re from the upper west side of Manhattan. | 你家住曼哈顿上城区 |
[35:30] | Did we send you to college for this? | 你大学都白念啦? |
[35:32] | Harry? | 他爸 说句话 |
[35:33] | You always said you just wanted me to be happy. | 你们总说只要我高兴就行 |
[35:35] | Within reason, this is not how you contribute to the world. | 那得合情理 这不是你报效社会的方式 |
[35:38] | Mom you work for Ralph Lauren. | 妈 你还不是在劳夫拉伦工作 |
[35:40] | People need clothes. | 人人都需要穿衣服 |
[35:41] | This family needs me, she just got divorced, | 这家人需要我 她刚刚离婚 |
[35:45] | and she got this great job. | 她又刚找到这份不错的工作 |
[35:47] | And she needs someone that she can trust | 她需要找个信得过的人 |
[35:49] | to take care of these kids. | 来帮她照料孩子 |
[35:52] | Mom, it’s not like it’s forever. | 妈 又不是做一辈子 |
[35:54] | You know, I’m gonna be making money. | 而且 这样我就挣钱了 |
[35:57] | Harry. | 他爸 |
[35:58] | Alright, you’re still going out on interviews for other jobs. | 这样吧 你还是要去面试一下其他工作 |
[36:01] | And in the meantime you can keep this for quite a while. | 同时你可以临时先做做这个 |
[36:18] | (儿童杂志) | |
[36:20] | – Aram Finklestein? – Yeah. | – 是夫馀亚伦吗 -是我 |
[36:44] | (5-12岁学龄儿童培育指南) | |
[36:47] | (怎样打破常规获得商业成功) | |
[36:51] | (皮条客) | |
[36:53] | Is there anything going on at home? | 家里出什么事了吗 |
[36:55] | Anything you’d like to talk with us about? | 有什么想和我们谈谈的吗? |
[36:57] | You know, we will do anything to help… | 我们会全力提供帮助的 |
[37:23] | “It takes more than good memory to have good memeries.” | 不忘本需要的不止是好记性 |
[37:41] | Let me try it. I get a job, I’m a freaking racer. | 我来试试 我有份工作 是个他娘的赛车手 |
[37:46] | It’s not the same, it’s not the same thing. | 那不一样 不是一回事 |
[37:48] | Coz you have to say the freaking first to make it work. | 因为你得先说他娘的才有效果 |
[37:51] | It’s much funnier with the freaking, right? | 说他娘的才比较好玩 是吧 |
[37:54] | I’m just gonna go outside and grab a smoke. | 我出去吸口烟 |
[38:00] | Smoke? What, are they from stone age? | 还抽烟 他们从石器时代来的吗 |
[38:03] | – Please, for some goddamn… – God! | -拜托 看在… -天啊 |
[38:06] | You have to find something wrong with every guy, don’t you? | 每个男人你都非得挑出点毛病是不是 |
[38:08] | Did you see how long it takes the guy to order a bottle of wine? | 你看那家伙点瓶葡萄酒花了多长时间 |
[38:10] | His father owns a vineyard in Napa, so he knows a lot about it. | 他老爸在拿帕有座葡萄园 所以他很懂行 |
[38:13] | Likes he mentioned several hundred times. | 这他都说了几百遍了吧 |
[38:15] | – He mentioned it once. – Oh, God. | -他就说了一次好吧 – 天啊 |
[38:17] | Who is calling you? You don’t have a life. | 谁会给你打电话 你又没什么朋友 |
[38:20] | It’s Aram, he taught me how to text. | 是亚伦 他教会了我如何发短信 |
[38:24] | – Oh my God! – What? | -天哪 -怎么了 |
[38:26] | – You have a thing for the nanny! – Oh, please. | -你竟然和保姆有一腿 -拜托 |
[38:28] | Excuse me. | 不要吧 |
[38:30] | He’s just telling me that my kids are asleep. | 他只是告诉我孩子们睡了 |
[38:34] | “Kids are asleep.” | “孩子们睡了” |
[38:35] | “Frank took two-foot long poop, we measured.” | “凡客拉的便便有两英尺长 我们量了” |
[38:38] | It’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[38:40] | He is just keeping me in the loop, alright? | 他只是让我和孩子们保持着联络 知道吗 |
[38:42] | And I appreciate that. | 对此我很感激 |
[38:45] | He’s very funny, sincere. | 他很有意思 很真诚 |
[38:49] | And besides, | 另外 |
[38:49] | he’s a lot more adult than those guys you’ve set me up with. | 他也比你给我安排的那些男人更成熟 |
[38:52] | In a 24-year old kind of way. | 是24岁那种成熟吗 |
[38:55] | Let me see what you wrote. | 让我看看你怎么回他的 |
[38:56] | No, no …You’re not… God. | 不行别看 真过分 |
[38:59] | Wow, “About to bail on my date, set up monopoly”? | 哇 “我准备走了 被逼相亲不好玩” |
[39:05] | Oh, this is pathetic. | 哦 真悲惨 |
[39:08] | Seriously? | 你真要走? |
[39:09] | Yeah | 是的 |
[39:15] | Ok, here’s the pussy. | 有妞来了 |
[39:18] | Hey, c’mon and over here. I would love you to meet, er, | 过来 我来介绍一下 这两位是… |
[39:21] | sunshine and cinnamon. | 嗯…芙蓉和翠花 |
[39:26] | Hi, I am Aram. | 你们好 我叫Aram |
[39:28] | They love talking and stuff, so… | 她们喜欢聊天什么的 那么… |
[39:32] | Try to be normal, alright. Stay positive. | 镇定 积极一点 |
[39:36] | Sorry. | 不要意思 |
[39:37] | – Aram, hey. – Hi. | -亚伦 你好 -你好 |
[39:39] | It’s a weird name. | 你的名字好怪 |
[39:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:43] | Mitch told me you are divorced. | 听小缺说你离婚了 |
[39:46] | It’s weird, huh? | 真不可思议 |
[39:48] | It’s kinda normal to me, you know, it’s my life. | 对我来说算正常吧 我的生活就这样 |
[39:52] | So I’m kinda used to it, I guess. | 我基本上都习惯了 |
[39:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:56] | I guess if you do mean, it’s unusual, then yeah. | 我想你的意思是这不多见 的确如此 |
[39:59] | We thought a lot about the case. | 我们做了很多猜想 |
[40:02] | I guess. | 是吧 |
[40:07] | You know, I love theories. | 我喜欢八卦 |
[40:09] | They make me a little horny. | 那令我感到性奋 |
[40:14] | I think I’m gonna go. | 我想我要走了 |
[40:16] | – Oh, yeah. Alright. -So… | -哦 那好吧 -那么… |
[40:28] | Hey, hey, it’s me. What are you guys doing? | 是我 你们干嘛呢 |
[40:31] | We’re just playing “American Idol”. | 我们在玩美国偶像 |
[40:32] | That was truly dreadful, Aram Finklestein, awful. | 表演糟透了 Aram Finklestein 真烂 |
[40:36] | You kinda like a little pitchy in the beginning but dawg, | 刚开始你有点跟不上趟 |
[40:38] | I mean you put it together in the end. | 后来你找到了感觉 |
[40:40] | And in the end, man you rocked. | 最后你的表现很精彩 |
[40:43] | Well, Randy liked me, | 兰迪喜欢我的表演 |
[40:44] | But I still don’t think I’m going to the next round. | 但我可能还是进不了下一轮了 |
[40:46] | I’m not gonna be able to make it home for dinner tonight. | 我今晚没法回家吃晚饭了 |
[40:48] | Yeah, no problem. I could feed the kids. | 好的没问题 我可以给他们弄饭吃 |
[40:51] | You may have to put them to bed too. | 你可能还得哄他们上床睡觉 |
[40:53] | Can be a late one, huh? | 看来很晚才能回来 |
[40:55] | Yeah, a couple of the Vikings player, | 是啊 几个维京队球员 |
[40:57] | were charged of sexually assaulting a stripper | 被控性侵一名脱衣舞女 |
[40:59] | I have to come up with something pissy for the board to leave this. | 我得想法子大事化小让董事会下得了台 |
[41:02] | Well, vikings have been attacking people on ships for centuries now. | 海盗(词同维京)在海上已经作乱几百年了 |
[41:06] | Aram, that’s perfect. I’ll see you when I get home, okay? | 亚伦 那不错 我们回家见好吗 |
[41:11] | Hey, Sandy, are you ready? | 娴娣 你准备好了吗 |
[41:24] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦 真抱歉 |
[41:28] | God. | 天哪 |
[41:31] | I can’t imagine to be many more days like this. | 真不敢想像今后会经常这么忙 |
[41:34] | No prob. There’s dinner for you on the table there. | 没关系 桌上给你留了饭 |
[41:38] | Oh thanks, you didn’t have to do that. | 哦 谢谢 你不用这么做的 |
[41:41] | Just whipped up on stuff that I learned on Top Chef | 不过是学”超级大厨”上教的随便弄的 |
[41:47] | The kids helped, and Frank’s pretty good. | 孩子们帮了忙 Frank干得很棒 |
[41:51] | Um…delicious, wow, um… | 嗯好吃 真不错 |
[41:54] | Wait, wait… | 等一下 |
[41:55] | I have these two tickets for the fight on Saturday, | 我有两张周六的拳击赛的票 |
[41:59] | I thought you might be able to use them. | 我想你可能可以去看 |
[42:04] | Aren’t the kids with their dad this weekend? | 孩子这个周末不是跟他们爸爸吗 |
[42:07] | Year, yeah… | 是啊 |
[42:08] | And you don’t wanna use this? | 那你自己不去看吗 |
[42:10] | My girlfriend’s not free and I can face another date. | 我那姐们儿没空 我可能也有约会 |
[42:14] | So take whoever you want. | 你找人一起去看吧 |
[42:17] | – Wow, that’s really nice, thanks. – You’re welcome. | -太棒了 谢谢 -不客气 |
[42:26] | Hey, I was wondering if you are free this weekend. | 不知道你周末是否有空 |
[42:28] | Coz I’ve got these tickets to the big fight. | 我手头有两张拳击赛的票 |
[43:06] | – Oh, come on. – Come on, ref. | -哦 继续 -继续啊 裁判 |
[43:10] | I hate it when the ref does that. | 我讨厌裁判喊停 |
[43:13] | Why bother having a rest, just let them bare and knuckle it. | 有什么好休息的 让他们打就是了 |
[43:19] | I can’t believe you were thinking about coming. | 真没想到你会考虑来看拳击赛 |
[43:21] | Me neither. | 我也没想到 |
[43:25] | I can never be like this with Frank. | 和凡客在一起我可从不会这样 |
[43:27] | It was like I didn’t even know if I was happy when I was with him. | 和他在一起时 我都不知道自己开不开心 |
[43:33] | What makes people do that, just coast along. | 在一起不过是习惯 |
[43:37] | And you know the thing that really sticks for me | 真正让我耿耿于怀的 |
[43:39] | is that I never got the chance to tell him how I felt. | 是我从来没机会告诉他我的感受 |
[43:43] | He has this strange ability | 他有种奇特的控制力 |
[43:46] | to make me entirely lose my voice. | 能让我完全失去话语权 |
[43:51] | Like some superpower, it’s crazy. | 就好像强权之下 真离谱 |
[43:56] | No-voice man. | 别说话男人 |
[43:58] | Steal-you-voice man. | 替你讲男人 |
[44:00] | Quiet man. | 别出声男人 |
[44:02] | Dr. Silence. – That’s a good one. | -闭嘴博士 -这个不错 |
[44:05] | Hey, Aram, right? | 嗨 亚伦 是你吗 |
[44:07] | Gile from Roscoe Mathis, I interviewed you. | 我是罗克数据公司的盖尔 我面试过你 |
[44:09] | Oh, yeah yeah… How are you? | 哦对对 你好吗 |
[44:12] | Dude, you’re the only person that’s ever said No to us. | 兄弟 你可是唯一回绝我们的人 |
[44:15] | Most people would kill for that job. | 多少人为了这份工作都争破头了 |
[44:18] | Sorry about that. | 真抱歉 |
[44:19] | Ringside at the fight, doesn’t look like you’re doing too bad. | 跑来看拳击赛 看来过得不错嘛 |
[44:22] | Let me know if you ever change your mind. | 如果你改变主意了告诉我 |
[44:27] | Thanks. Good to see you around. | 谢谢 真高兴能碰到你 |
[44:32] | What? | 有这种事? |
[44:34] | It’s just an entry level thing. | 只是很底层的工作 |
[44:37] | At Roscoe Mathis? | 罗克数据的工作? |
[44:40] | And you let them go to be my nanny? | 你居然回绝了他们跑来给我当保姆 |
[44:44] | Idiotic. | 真蠢 |
[44:46] | Yeah, I thought so too, for a minute. | 是啊 我一度也这么觉得 |
[44:49] | I wasn’t really thinking clearly there after Alice. | 和尹黎斯分手后 我有些迷惘 |
[44:54] | And suddenly I just had this very clear thought in my head. | 后来突然间我就想明白了 |
[45:03] | What really matters are the people in my life. | 真正重要的是我身边的这些人 |
[45:06] | You and your family were, | 包括你 还有你的家人在内 |
[45:08] | are some of those people that make me feel good, | 这些身边的人让我觉得很快乐 |
[45:12] | make my life good, every day. | 让我每天的生活过得很愉快 |
[45:20] | That is the most wonderfully and jaded naive thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过的最傻最天真的事了 |
[45:29] | It’s rare to find a guy who’s such a romantic. | 像你这样的浪漫主义的家伙还真是稀有 |
[45:38] | Seems he is gonna… | 看来他快… |
[45:40] | Come on. | 加油啊 |
[45:42] | Come on. | 加油 |
[45:46] | Put him away! Put him away! | 打飞他 打飞他 |
[45:50] | Yes! | 漂亮 |
[46:03] | Bright light. | 灯光好刺眼 |
[46:10] | Close those eyes. | 把眼睛闭上 |
[46:12] | – I’m not tired. – Oh you’re gonna sleep this off, buddy. | -我又不累 -睡上一觉就好了 |
[46:18] | I’m gonna put this here, okay? | 药放这儿了 |
[46:23] | I really love your kids. | 我真的很喜欢你的孩子 |
[46:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[46:30] | I had fun tonight. | 我今晚很开心 |
[46:34] | Yeah…me too. | 我也是 |
[46:39] | Did you ever call that to your dad? | 有这么称呼爸爸的么 |
[46:40] | None of you to call me that word, okay? | 不许再用这个词叫我 听到没有 |
[46:42] | It’s not a weird word, though, it’s just means a “female dog”.. | 这也不是个很怪的词 就是母狗的意思 |
[46:45] | Look, I’m not gonna have semantics today, okay? | 听着 我今天不想跟你们咬文嚼字 |
[46:48] | What are you doing here? | 你们在干吗 |
[46:49] | You know what it means, it’s not okay to call me that | 明白吗 不能用这词叫我 |
[46:51] | or anyone else for that matter | 这么叫谁都不行 |
[46:53] | You’ve been in the city for a few months, | 你搬到城里才几个月 |
[46:54] | they’re already totally corrupted. | 他们已经完全不像样了 |
[46:55] | – Dad’s play sucks. -Yeah. | -爸爸没劲透了 -没错 |
[46:57] | Frankie, what happened? | 凡客 怎么回事 |
[46:58] | Aram!? | 亚伦 |
[47:00] | Guys, careful, carful. | 孩子们 小心点 |
[47:01] | C’mon, you late night criminals. | 来吧 你们这两个夜贼 |
[47:04] | It’s not gonna work. After jail. | 没用的 把你关进大牢了 |
[47:08] | Hey, guess what? | 你猜我要说什么 |
[47:09] | You wanna give me a million dollars? | 你要给我一百万吗 |
[47:10] | We saw a dead junk on the road. | 我们在路上看到一条死狗 |
[47:12] | Oh, even better. | 哦 说来听听 |
[47:13] | We wanted to touch it but dad wouldn’t let us. | 我们想摸一下 可爸爸不让 |
[47:15] | Oh, how mean. | 啊 真小气 |
[47:18] | You’re running a home for delinquent boys. | 你在办少年收容所吗 |
[47:20] | Aram helps me with the kids, Frank. | 亚伦帮我照顾孩子 凡客 |
[47:22] | The kids weren’t here, so what’s he doing here? | 孩子今天不在这儿 他还来干嘛 |
[47:24] | Can I just explain something to you? | 你能不能先搞搞清楚 |
[47:27] | You have no rights in this house, okay? | 这房子里可不是你说了算 |
[47:30] | I don’t like the way this separation is going. | 我不希望我们就这样分手了 |
[47:33] | Oh really? | 是么 |
[47:35] | Well, I’m loving the way it’s going, | 我倒希望如此 |
[47:37] | This is exactly how I envisioned my life. | 展望未来生活 这正是我想看到的 |
[47:39] | Have you noticed how weird this thing was? | 有没有发现这东西的样子好怪 |
[47:42] | – That’s mine. – Hello. -That’s mine. | -那是我的 -你好 -是我的 |
[47:44] | What I wanna say is that it’s gonna come out wrong. | 我想说的是 将来你会发现这是错的 |
[47:46] | I want you back. I want our life back. | 我想要你回来 我想让我们的生活回到从前 |
[47:49] | Why are you doing this? | 你何必这样 |
[47:51] | Look, the truth is I couldn’t handle the kids, | 这两个孩子我真是应付不了 |
[47:52] | I just wanted to see you. | 我就是想见到你 |
[47:55] | You must missed me, at least a little, huh? | 你肯定想我了吧 至少有点想吧 |
[48:01] | I don’t want you here, ok? | 这里不欢迎你 知道吗 |
[48:04] | Of course, I don’t wanna be here. | 我才不想呆在这儿 |
[48:06] | If you’re good, I’ll come back and do the grudge. | 如果你们乖 我下次来跟你们玩大决战 |
[48:18] | You can even work if you wanted to. | 如果愿意 你甚至可以去工作 |
[48:21] | …Part time. | …可以做点兼职 |
[48:24] | Imagine this… | 想想… |
[48:29] | So many things I wanted to say to you. | 很多话我早就想对你说 |
[48:35] | I… | 我… |
[48:39] | We’re not gonna need you anymore. | 这儿没你的事了 |
[48:41] | Unless you wanna grab a bite to eat and you can sit here. | 你如果不找东西吃就坐那儿 |
[48:43] | Are you on hourly? | 你是按小时算工钱吗 |
[48:44] | I think Sandy had something that she wanted to say to you. | 我想Sandy有话对你说 |
[48:49] | Didn’t you? | 不是吗 |
[48:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[49:01] | I just wanted to tell you about some feelings I’ve been having. | 我就是想告诉你长期以来我的一些感受 |
[49:09] | You know… | 就是… |
[49:13] | Regarding you and your treatment with me… | 关于你 以及你是怎样对我的… |
[49:19] | What she wanted to say was… | 她想说的是 |
[49:22] | and this is pretty much, word for word, if I remember properly, | 如果我没记错的话 她原话大概是这样 |
[49:27] | that you’re a dirty little fucking scumbag. | 你这个卑鄙无耻的人渣 |
[49:32] | And I might be paraphrasing here, | 这里有点记不清了 |
[49:35] | but you should take your disease-riddled whore | 你应该带着你那一身病的臭婊子 |
[49:40] | and fuck her in hell for all eternity, | 下到地狱去永远操她吧 |
[49:43] | while the devil burns you with hot jagged metal, | 让魔鬼用灼热的烙铁烫你 |
[49:47] | and suffocates you with molten fury. | 永世不得超生 |
[49:53] | Molten fury, is it right? | 不得超生 对吧 |
[49:56] | Fucking nutheads. | 真他妈疯子 |
[49:59] | Don’t come beg me to come back. | 别来求我让你回去 |
[50:01] | This was the last straw. | 那是最后的机会 |
[50:08] | That was really good, really. | 不错 真的不错 |
[50:15] | And by the way, I never loved you. | 顺便告诉你 我从没爱过你 |
[50:20] | And I’m changing our son’s name to Pablo, | 我还要把儿子的名字改成爬骡子 |
[50:22] | so I’m never have to be reminded of you. | 我就永远不会再想起你了 |
[50:26] | And suck your little bitch. | 去干你那个小骚货吧 |
[50:33] | You are off tomorrow, come take me out. | 明天给你放假 来约我出去 |
[50:38] | Dude, back in the saddle! | 哥们 你终于恢复元气了 |
[50:40] | Who’s the unsuspecting lovely lady? | 不知是哪位佳人 |
[50:44] | Her name… | 她的名字… |
[50:45] | Yes, the thing that you will be calling out in bed — | 是的 就是你在床上呼唤的那个 |
[50:49] | if she’s all upon you. | 如果你已经搞定她的话 |
[50:55] | Sandy | 娴娣 |
[50:58] | It’s your boss’ name, isn’t it? | 这是你老板的名字 不是吗 |
[51:01] | Wait a minute, are you gonna date your boss? | 等一下 你要跟你老板约会? |
[51:06] | Oh that’s hot. | 哦 太火爆了 |
[51:07] | Oh, man. Oh, wait, no, she’s like 60 though, I thought. | 哥们 等等 她差不多有60了吧? |
[51:11] | She’s 40. | 她40岁 |
[51:13] | She got like a hundred kids, though. | 不过她还有一大堆孩子 |
[51:15] | Two | 就俩 |
[51:16] | So, when’s this all going down? | 那你们约在什么时候 |
[51:21] | Actually, tonight. | 就是今晚 |
[51:25] | Dude… | 哥们 |
[51:27] | Tonight’s my showcase. | 今晚我要登台演出 |
[51:30] | I sent you a postcard about it. | 我寄卡片通知你了 |
[51:33] | Right. It’s just that she already hired another babysitter. | 我知道 只是她已经找好保姆代班了 |
[51:39] | Work’s been really busy, | 平时实在太忙了 |
[51:41] | so finding another time would be virtually impossible. | 所以另找时间约会几乎是不可能的 |
[51:47] | You’ll understand. | 你会明白的 |
[51:49] | Welcome one and all to the second annual hooligan theater, | 欢迎诸位莅临第二届一年一度的 |
[51:53] | group showcase workshop. | 草台剧社暨表演团体交流盛会 |
[51:55] | I am your host, actor, director, choreographer, | 我是你们的主持人兼演员兼导演兼舞指 |
[51:59] | Magnus Croom | 何迈歌 |
[52:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[52:07] | You are about to see 46 of the most daring | 你们将欣赏到这座城市里 |
[52:12] | the most empathetic beings in this out fair city, | 46位最大胆前卫最具灵气的人 |
[52:16] | offering to you performances | 为我们带来的精彩演出 |
[52:19] | from their favorite works of stage and screens. | 表演均取自他们最喜爱的舞台或银幕作品 |
[52:23] | Please keep your seats throughout, | 演出期间请勿离席 |
[52:25] | for there will be no intermission. | 因为不设幕间休息 |
[52:26] | Thank you and let the magic begin. | 谢谢 开始欣赏奇妙的演出吧 |
[52:30] | Stella! | 斯特拉 |
[52:39] | Stella! | 斯特拉 |
[52:44] | To be .. | 生存 |
[52:47] | Or not be. | 还是毁灭 |
[52:50] | That is the question | 这是一个问题 |
[52:52] | Whether it is nobler, in the mind to suffer | 哪种更高贵一些呢? |
[52:56] | The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune | 是默然忍受命运暴虐的毒箭 |
[53:13] | There he is. | 他上场了 |
[53:21] | I had him in view. | 他在我视线范围内 |
[53:22] | I was appearing over the edge when he dive. | 他向下俯冲时我已经接近他了 |
[53:26] | He saw me when I moved in for the kill. | 我冲上去准备干掉他的时候 他才看到我 |
[53:30] | Is that how you remember it, Maverick? | 马瑞克 你军规是怎么背的? |
[53:35] | – Is this top gun? – Not pretty sure. | -这是壮志凌云吗 -我也不确定 |
[53:39] | The rules of engagement are not flexible, Maverick. | 短兵相交的规矩是不容变通的 马夫瑞克 |
[53:44] | They are there for your safety you will obey them, | 它们为士兵的安全而制定的 你必须遵守 |
[53:47] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[53:49] | Maverick! | 马瑞克 |
[53:51] | Yes, sir, perfectly clear. | 是的长官 很明白 |
[53:53] | I guess we … | 我想我们 |
[53:55] | I. .. | 我 |
[53:57] | Was just a little over enthusiastic. | 只是有点急于立功了 |
[53:59] | I guess you were… | 的确是的 |
[54:06] | Platoon! | 立正 |
[54:10] | Platoon! | 立正 |
[54:17] | Hey, oh bro, I’m so glad you made it. | 老兄 我真高兴你来了 |
[54:24] | I made it… I’m here. | 我来了 我在这儿 |
[54:29] | ..saw the whole thing. | 看完了整场 |
[54:32] | Even your part. | 包括你的表演 |
[54:36] | – Was that top gun? – You know it was. – Sweet | -那是壮志凌云吗? -当然 -太棒了 |
[54:44] | We thought you were really great. | 我们认为你很厉害 |
[54:46] | I loved your postmodern take on the whole thing | 我非常欣赏你对整个剧本后现代主义方式的演绎 |
[54:49] | And it was creative how you acknowleged how derivative it was. | 而且你围绕剧情的即兴发挥也非常有创意 |
[54:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[55:01] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[55:04] | I told you guys… | 我跟你们说过了 |
[55:07] | I told you people would get it. | 我说过人们会看懂的 |
[55:10] | You gotta go party with us. | 你一定要和我们一起去狂欢 |
[55:27] | I guess in a tree house. | 我想是在树屋里 |
[55:35] | Outdoor shower. | 露天澡堂 |
[55:39] | – Refrigerator – In a refrigerator? | -冰箱里 -冰箱里面 |
[55:43] | All over it. | 以前的事儿了 |
[55:45] | In the display case of the coffee shop where I work. | 在我以前工作过的咖啡屋的展览柜里 |
[55:52] | Don’t do that if you don’t want to | 不想说就不用说了 |
[56:03] | The craziest place | 最疯狂的地方 |
[56:06] | I have to say… | 我要说 |
[56:07] | On the surfboard, in the ocean. | 在海上的破浪艇上 |
[56:15] | Sesos buche. | 还有法国树枝蛋糕 |
[56:24] | It’s really romantic. | 真浪漫 |
[57:08] | Hello, Aram. | 亚伦 你好 |
[57:10] | I’ve been thinking a lot about you lately. | 我最近常常想你 |
[57:15] | Hi, Alice. | 尹黎斯 |
[57:19] | I have regrets about, you know, how I broke up with you | 我一直都在后悔 当初与你分手 |
[57:24] | I found I have this problem with sex | 我发现我对性的观点有问题 |
[57:27] | Because I just use it to get what I want | 因为我只是用性换我所需 |
[57:30] | And I really think that’s what I did with you. | 当时我对你就是这样 |
[57:38] | I would love to meet with you, | 我一直都想再见到你 |
[57:40] | So we can talk and make some apologies to you. | 这样就可以对你说声对不起了 |
[57:47] | – Amends? – Yes, amends. | -赔罪? -是的 赔罪 |
[57:52] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[57:54] | You know, I should get going. | 我得走了 |
[57:57] | I don’t wanna keep my sister waiting. | 我姐姐在等我 |
[58:00] | What? | 什么 |
[58:12] | I’m so hot. | 我好热 |
[58:14] | tell me about it | 我也是 |
[58:40] | So? it was… | 这约会怎么样 |
[58:43] | Long. | 说来话长 |
[58:44] | I know, I think that you went to a hotel or something. | 我知道 我以为你们会去宾馆什么的 |
[58:47] | Oh please. | 拜托 |
[58:52] | Honey, what’s with your hair? | 亲爱的 你头发怎么了 |
[58:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[59:00] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[59:03] | It was awkward and cute and tedious. | 这很奇怪 很可爱 但又很乏味 |
[59:07] | Did you just say cute and tedious? | 你刚才是不是说了可爱和乏味 |
[59:09] | I mean he’s a kid and it was tedious. | 我是说他还是个孩子而且很乏味 |
[59:12] | Sounds like you didn’t give him a chance. | 听起来你好像没有给他机会 |
[59:14] | Did you even kiss those young, soft lips? | 你没亲吻那年轻柔软的嘴唇吗 |
[59:17] | We didn’t get there. | 我们没到那个程度 |
[59:19] | We went to his friend’s acting | 我们去了他朋友的演出 |
[59:21] | Showcase and to this after party at the loft | 之后到阁楼参加狂欢去了 |
[59:24] | Acting showcase? | 演出 |
[59:25] | But now I need a bath. | 现在我要洗个澡 |
[59:27] | Alright. my god | 好吧 天哪 |
[59:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[59:35] | Thanks for babysitting. | 谢谢你帮我看孩子 |
[59:37] | Okay. | 没事 |
[59:39] | – Sorry you couldn’t get laid. – Shut up. | -真抱歉你没尽兴 -别提了 |
[59:55] | – Tedious. – Just to get rid of her. | -乏味 -只是想摆脱她 |
[1:00:00] | It was or it wasn’t it? | 真乏味还是假的 |
[1:00:03] | Oh wait a minute, not quite so much tongue. | 等等 别这么激烈 |
[1:00:18] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[1:00:25] | That’s gross. | 真恶心 |
[1:00:26] | – Oh shit. – Oh, God. | -搞什么 -天哪 |
[1:00:32] | Frank? What are you doing up? | 凡客 你怎么起来了 |
[1:00:36] | Was Aram peeing on you? | 亚伦在你身上尿尿吗 |
[1:00:38] | No! | 不是 |
[1:00:40] | I would never do that. | 我绝不会那样做 |
[1:00:43] | Okay, are you sleeping over? | 好吧 那你是要过夜吗? |
[1:00:46] | – No. – No. | -不 -不 |
[1:00:48] | – No? – Oh, well. | -不吗 -好吧 |
[1:00:52] | Don’t forget your pants. | 别忘了你的裤子 |
[1:00:57] | So does that mean you and Mom are gonna have a baby? | 那么这代表着你和妈妈要有孩子了吗 |
[1:01:00] | I don’t get it. You said that spern makes a baby. | 我不明白 你说那个金子能够制造孩子 |
[1:01:00] | No! | 不 |
[1:01:03] | Sperm. And it does. | 是精子 它制造孩子 |
[1:01:07] | Can we stop talking about this, please? | 我们不聊这个了 好吗 |
[1:01:12] | I like your mother and I think she likes me, | 我喜欢你妈妈 我觉得她也喜欢我 |
[1:01:15] | And it’s all that’s important. | 这才是重点 |
[1:01:17] | You also work for her. | 你还为她工作 |
[1:01:19] | – Who’s turn is it? – Mine. | -该谁了 -我 |
[1:01:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:01:26] | Come on Frankie, let’s get off the doughnuts. | 加油 Frankie 把这甜甜圈扔出去 |
[1:01:34] | How is that possible? | 那怎么可能 |
[1:01:36] | So you like Mom. | 那么 你喜欢妈妈 |
[1:01:38] | – Are you two gonna date now? – I don’t know. | -你们俩要约会吗 -我不知道 |
[1:01:41] | You don’t really know anything, do you? | 你什么都不知道 是吗 |
[1:01:44] | I mean she’s kind of your girlfriend. | 我是说她应该是你女朋友 |
[1:01:46] | Are you gonna be our new dad? | 你会成为我们的新爸爸吗 |
[1:01:48] | And you’ll also be our nanny? | 而且还是我们的保姆 |
[1:01:49] | Yeah, and what do we call you? | 我们该叫你什么 |
[1:01:51] | Jesus, I’m not being nominated to Supreme Court here guys, | 老天 这没啥好较真的吧 |
[1:01:54] | I just had sex with your mother. | 我只是和你妈妈做爱 |
[1:01:58] | When I say sex, I mean that I gave her | 当我说做爱的时候 我是指我为她提供一次 |
[1:02:02] | A nice massage. | 很好的按摩 |
[1:02:04] | With spern. | 带金的 |
[1:02:06] | Oh, you conniving little liar. | 你这个小骗子 |
[1:02:08] | Oh! Is he hiding in the hall? | 他是躲在走廊里吗 |
[1:02:11] | My God, he was. | 我的天哪 他在那 |
[1:02:14] | – It sounds so dirty. – Dirty? | -听起来真下流 -下流 |
[1:02:16] | Ok, it’s a little dirty | 好吧 是有点下流 |
[1:02:20] | Well you got that out of your system. | 你现在终于从阴影中走出来了 |
[1:02:23] | Now you’re free to meet your next real guy. | 现在可以迎接你下一个真命天子了 |
[1:02:26] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:02:28] | What, | 什么 |
[1:02:28] | It means now when you meet a viable man | 我是说你该找个合适的男人 |
[1:02:31] | He won’t have to be your rebound. | 而不是失恋后遗症 |
[1:02:32] | ‘Cause your nanny was your rebound. | 你和那保姆就是后遗症 |
[1:02:34] | Gives you pleasure to say that, doesn’t it? | 这么说让你很高兴 是吗 |
[1:02:38] | I’m not sure of buying that “the rebound” thing. | 我不太确定那是后遗症吖 |
[1:02:40] | Oh what, you’re gonna date the nanny? | 不是吧 你要继续和那个保姆约会 |
[1:02:42] | Was having one night stand with a nanny more dignified? | 那么和一个保姆搞一夜情听起来更高贵吗 |
[1:02:46] | No, just more practical | 不 只是更实际 |
[1:02:50] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[1:02:52] | You actually have feelings for this kid? | 你对这个孩子有感情了 |
[1:02:53] | Feelings? I have feelings for everyone. | 感情 我对每个人都有感情 |
[1:02:56] | That’s the way the world works. | 那样地球才能运转 |
[1:02:57] | God, you’re in serious justification mode. | 天哪 你又开始死鸭子嘴硬了 |
[1:03:01] | Why do you have to be so cynical? | 你为什么要这么愤世嫉俗 |
[1:03:04] | I mean, I don’t judge your blatant disregard’s recycling. | 我都没批评你吃回头草呢 |
[1:03:12] | This is not about judgment. This is about my friend. | 这跟批评无关 这与我的朋友有关 |
[1:03:15] | And what is realistic and what is not realistic for her. | 什么对她来说是现实的而什么是不现实的 |
[1:03:18] | It’s about me not wanting to see you get hurt. | 是关于我不想看到你受伤害 |
[1:03:21] | – Happy birthday … – Thank you. | -生日快乐 -谢谢 |
[1:03:24] | 1 2 3 1, 2, 3 … | |
[1:03:29] | We get it. | 够了够了 |
[1:03:35] | You need anything? | 你需要什么吗 |
[1:03:40] | Stop it. | 别闹了 |
[1:03:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:03:47] | So did Aram tell you about this operation I’m having? | 亚伦告诉你关于我要做手术的事情了吗 |
[1:03:49] | – Harry? – No. | -他爸 -没有 |
[1:03:52] | They’re gonna give me a new asshole. | 他们要为我装一个新的屁眼 |
[1:03:54] | There are children here. | 孩子们还在那儿呢 |
[1:03:56] | – Cool, like from a dead guy? – Sadie. | -真酷 从一个死人身上拿来的吗 -Sadie |
[1:03:58] | I think they’re gonna have just fassion, one out of something. | 我想他们就是把旧的东西翻新用 |
[1:04:02] | Hopefully, it’s something elastic. | 希望 还是有弹性的东西 |
[1:04:05] | Awesome. | 真棒 |
[1:04:07] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[1:04:15] | This is so … weird. | 这太 奇怪了 |
[1:04:21] | My dad telling you about his surgery? | 我爸爸跟你讲他的手术的事情吗 |
[1:04:23] | Yeah .. I didn’t know they can even do that. | 是的 我不知道他们居然能这样做 |
[1:04:28] | You look really pretty.. | 你真美 |
[1:04:32] | No, no … | 不要 不要 |
[1:04:34] | – We are in your parent’s house – I know. | -我们在你父母家 -我知道 |
[1:04:40] | Where is everybody? | 大家都在哪 |
[1:04:45] | Just a little red, I don’t think it’s trapped. | 只是有点红 应该没事 |
[1:04:51] | Cake time. | 切蛋糕了 |
[1:04:55] | This one is just from me. | 这是我送你的 |
[1:05:00] | Gummy bears and hand lotion. | 小熊护手霜 |
[1:05:04] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[1:05:13] | Please. Open your mother’s. | 还是先拆开你妈妈的礼物吧 |
[1:05:14] | – No, no, he’ll open yours. – You’re his mother. | -不不 拆开你的好了 -你是她的妈妈 |
[1:05:17] | Well, you’re his employer. I insist. | 你是他的老板 先看你的 |
[1:05:20] | You’ll love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[1:05:24] | It’s not fake poop, is it? | 不是什么假便便吧 |
[1:05:26] | – No. – That’s for Christmas. | -不会的 -这是圣诞节时候的 |
[1:05:28] | Oh, you have Christmas. | 哦 圣诞节 |
[1:05:31] | What do we got here. | 这是什么 |
[1:05:41] | A human totem pole. | 一个人体图腾柱 |
[1:05:45] | Gotta get you up here next time | 下次你也得在那儿 |
[1:05:47] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[1:05:49] | This is great, thank you so much. | 这很棒 非常感谢 |
[1:05:51] | – Good. – This is perfect. | -那就好 -这很完美 |
[1:05:59] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢妈妈 |
[1:06:00] | – That was just from me. – So nice. | -这是我个人送你的 -真好 |
[1:06:03] | Where did you get these butterflies? | 你从哪里弄来这些蝴蝶的 |
[1:06:05] | My grandmother gave that to my father | 我的祖母把它们送给了我的爸爸 |
[1:06:07] | And I think it’s time for you to have that. | 我觉得是时候给你了 |
[1:06:22] | The message applies all these years later. | 这话永远适用 |
[1:06:26] | Mother’s love can never be replaced. | 母亲的爱永无取代 |
[1:06:30] | – Never. – Never. | -永远没有 -永远 |
[1:06:34] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[1:06:38] | It’s antique. | 是古董 |
[1:06:39] | – Whoa, that’s cool – Beautiful. | -哇 真酷 -真美 |
[1:06:42] | – I might throw up. – What’s the chances? | -我大概要吐了 -多大概率 |
[1:06:47] | 60-40 | 六四开 |
[1:06:52] | Which direction? | 哪个方向 |
[1:06:56] | 70-30. Now. | 现在七三开了 |
[1:07:01] | At least you’re, you are learning your percentages. | 至少你还能借机学一下百分比 |
[1:07:07] | Sing me a song. | 给我唱首歌吧 |
[1:07:10] | No, you have to go to bed. | 不 你该睡了 |
[1:07:12] | Sing me a song, or I’ll blow up on you. | 给我唱首歌 要不然我就吐你身上 |
[1:07:15] | When you put it that way. | 要是这样的话 那好吧 |
[1:07:18] | Let’s see what I have in my repertoire. | 让我想想我会唱什么 |
[1:08:21] | Blow up. | 可算睡了 |
[1:08:29] | Stay tonight. | 今晚留下吧 |
[1:08:43] | Two months later | 两个月后 |
[1:08:43] | Are we sure this guy is real? I mean, has anybody met him? | 这人是真实的吗 有人遇见过他吗 |
[1:08:48] | He has no time to meet us, | 他没时间和我们见面 |
[1:08:49] | He has high school and all that homework… | 他要上高中还要写作业 |
[1:08:51] | Isn’t he in a baseball team? | 他不是在棒球队里吗 |
[1:08:54] | He’s just running a little late. | 他只是有点迟到了 |
[1:08:55] | Well, he’s definitely responsible for an attitude change, | 他得为这气氛的转变负责 |
[1:08:58] | Because you | 都因为你 |
[1:09:00] | Well, you can’t just stop smiling. | 你一直在笑 |
[1:09:01] | – She’s glowing. – Well, he’s doing something right. | -她脸红了 -他在做正经事儿 |
[1:09:06] | I am sorry I’m late. | 不好意思我迟到了 |
[1:09:09] | Babysitter needs to be walked through everything. | 保姆得保证一切就绪 |
[1:09:14] | Hi. | 大家好 |
[1:09:15] | I’m Aram. | 我叫Aram |
[1:09:16] | Sorry, this is Aram. | 不好意思 这是Aram |
[1:09:19] | Would you like a coke or something? | 你想要杯可乐什么吗 |
[1:09:21] | – Scott. – I’ll take some wine.. | -司歌 -我喝点酒吧 |
[1:09:29] | So Aram, I’ve heard a lot about you. | 亚伦 我听说了许多关于你的事情 |
[1:09:32] | I hope all good things. | 我希望那些都是好话 |
[1:09:33] | That you’re wonderful with children, | 你和孩子们很处得来 |
[1:09:35] | that you’re a great cook … | 是个很棒的厨师 |
[1:09:37] | That you were born in 1983. | 还有你出生于1983年 |
[1:09:41] | Jesus! I was pregnant in 1983. | 天哪 我1983年怀孕 |
[1:09:44] | Let’s just go on and get it out on the table, | 不如我们就先八卦一下 |
[1:09:46] | Get it out in the open so we can enjoy our dinner. | 故事讲完 我们就可以享用晚餐了 |
[1:09:49] | Yes, I was born in the early 80s. | 是的 我生于八十年代初 |
[1:09:51] | She also told me that you were very handsome | 她还跟我说你很帅 |
[1:09:53] | And that seems to be true. | 这看起来倒是真的 |
[1:09:55] | I think that it’s great you guys are together. | 我真为你们俩能在一起而开心 |
[1:10:00] | “The heart wants what it wants.” | “随心而行” |
[1:10:02] | You are so gay. | 你真娘啊 |
[1:10:05] | Sir, are you ready? | 先生 您准备好点餐了吗 |
[1:10:07] | I can be. | 快好了 |
[1:10:09] | Scott, right? Do you mind if I borrow your glasses? | 司歌 是吧 你的眼镜可以借我吗 |
[1:10:17] | You know, I’m just kidding, I’m just 25, | 我开玩笑的 我只有25岁 |
[1:10:19] | I don’t need reading glasses. | 我不需要老花镜 |
[1:10:31] | Don’t you wanna | 你难道不想 |
[1:10:34] | Travel around the world, you know | 周游世界吗 像是… |
[1:10:37] | Get crazy, Rock Cleveland. | 去摇滚之乡的克利夫兰 |
[1:10:40] | Do things that people your age supposed to do? | 做些你这个年纪的人该做的事 |
[1:10:45] | Rock cleveland? | 克利夫兰 |
[1:10:47] | Yeah, rock it. | 对 摇滚吧 |
[1:10:48] | You know what it means. | 你知道什么样的 |
[1:10:54] | Live. | 尽情享受 |
[1:10:57] | To tell you the truth this is the most alive I’ve ever felt. | 说实话 这是我至今最享受的时刻了 |
[1:11:00] | You’re too so goddamn romantic. | 你真是太太太浪漫了 |
[1:11:07] | What about kids? Kids of your own.. | 那孩子呢 有个你自己的孩子 |
[1:11:09] | It’s not like you’re 50. | 又不是你要50岁了 |
[1:11:11] | But I’m an old 40. | 可我已经是40岁的老女人了 |
[1:11:13] | What the hell does that mean? | 那又能说明什么呢 |
[1:11:15] | I’m wrinkling. | 我有皱纹了 |
[1:11:17] | You have no wrinkles on your face, do you? | 你脸上没有皱纹的吧 |
[1:11:21] | You seem to have eyes, something that I really love about you. | 可你有双我喜欢的眼睛 |
[1:11:25] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:11:30] | And when you compliment me I love it, when you compliment me. | 当你当众夸我的时候 我喜欢你恭维我的样子 |
[1:11:33] | You know, I heard you the first time. | 这是我第一次听你这么说 |
[1:11:37] | I have no idea what you were preferring to. | 我不知道你说的喜欢指的是什么 |
[1:11:39] | – No? You said I love you. – I didn’t say that. | -不知道? 你说了我爱你 -我没有 |
[1:11:44] | I’m pretty sure you did. | 我肯定你说了 |
[1:11:45] | And I love you too. | 并且我也爱你 |
[1:11:48] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:11:50] | Sorry, but I do. | 抱歉 可我真的爱你 |
[1:11:56] | Just … take it slowly. | 只是…慢慢来 |
[1:12:08] | Slowly. | 慢慢来 |
[1:12:19] | Teram Owens, | 欧泰然 |
[1:12:19] | The man who wore baggage than a first class passenger on the Titanic | 他的负担只有大象才背得起 |
[1:12:24] | Reaching but funny. | 还不够力 但够幽默 |
[1:12:25] | T.O. The pig fan of the national football league. | T.O. 国家橄榄球联盟的大”猪”迷 |
[1:12:28] | Wherever he goes he is surrounded by distinct controversy. | 他随时随地都被争议所包围 |
[1:12:33] | I like it. | 这个我喜欢 |
[1:12:35] | Sex really agrees with your creative side. | 你真是富有创造力的女人 |
[1:12:38] | Are you alright, sweetie? You look pale. | 你还好吗 宝贝? 你脸色不太好 |
[1:12:41] | No, I’m just dizzy from following you around. | 只是跟着你转有点头晕了 |
[1:12:45] | Well, get that to me, please. | 麻烦把那个给我 |
[1:12:46] | Right away. | 马上就要 |
[1:12:59] | Alright. | 很不错 |
[1:13:03] | It helps me think. | 这有助于思考 |
[1:13:21] | We should talk. | 我们该谈谈 |
[1:13:25] | I knew this was coming. | 我知道会这样 |
[1:13:30] | You think that books that I read are too juvenile. | 你觉得我看的书太儿童化了[哈利波特与死圣] |
[1:13:32] | I know, it’s just I’ve always liked this stuff.. | 我知道 可我一直就喜欢这类的 |
[1:13:35] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[1:13:41] | But … | 可… |
[1:13:43] | I pull out most of the time. | 但我都体外射精啊 |
[1:13:48] | I know you’re not ready for this, | 我知道你没准备好接受这个 |
[1:13:50] | just wanted to let you know that. | 只是告诉你一声 |
[1:13:51] | I feel the same way from you… | 我和你感觉一样 |
[1:13:56] | I just thought that you wanted to take things slowly. | 我以为你是准备慢慢来的 |
[1:14:02] | I did. | 我是的 |
[1:14:06] | This is … | 这是… |
[1:14:09] | Big. | 大事 |
[1:14:12] | Very … big. | 天大的事 |
[1:14:15] | I should’ve been more careful. | 我该更小心点的 |
[1:14:18] | I know this sounds crazy | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[1:14:25] | But I think I wanted this to happen. | 可我觉得我是希望这种事发生的 |
[1:14:31] | What? | 什么 |
[1:14:34] | You said it yourself you don’t wanna just coast. | 你说过 你不想只因习惯而在一起 |
[1:14:37] | Not just coast along but this isn’t coasting. | 不想就习惯成自然地过下去 但生活不止是这样 |
[1:14:41] | This is a roller coasting. | 生活也是跌宕起伏的 |
[1:14:44] | Oh, my god. | 噢 天哪 |
[1:14:47] | Not oh god … this is a good thing, | 不要天哪 这是好事 |
[1:14:51] | Not the roller coasting thing, that was cheesy but… | 不是跌宕起伏 那说法很俗气 |
[1:14:55] | Having a baby with you that’s not cheesy. | 但和你有一个孩子那不俗气 |
[1:14:58] | I mean … that’s not what I’m saying just… | 我是说…我不是这个意思…只是 |
[1:15:01] | Excited, I wanna be your father. | 太激动了 我想要当你的父亲 |
[1:15:04] | What? | 什么 |
[1:15:05] | No, I wanna be a father with you as the mother, | 不 我想跟你一起生小孩 |
[1:15:09] | that’s the important part. | 这才是重点 |
[1:15:10] | You being a mother. | 你为我生小孩 |
[1:15:12] | You know, I thought, I hope that kid is like you | 我觉得 我希望孩子像你 |
[1:15:17] | I hope the kid’s like you. | 我希望孩子长得像你 |
[1:15:20] | A girl with brown eyes … | 有褐色眼睛的女孩 |
[1:15:23] | Or a boy with brown eyes … | 或者有褐色眼睛的男孩 |
[1:15:25] | Or just any color eyes | 或者随便什么颜色 |
[1:15:28] | Well, it’s not the baby’s head, not your size. | 但宝宝的头不要你这么大 |
[1:15:40] | What about Gium? | 叫奇扬怎么样 |
[1:15:44] | For a boy. | 男孩 |
[1:15:46] | Gium Finklestein? | 夫馀奇扬? |
[1:15:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:15:58] | What about Ira? | 那艾冉怎么样 |
[1:16:02] | The doctor will see you now. | 医生现在可以见你们了 |
[1:16:04] | Great. | 很好 |
[1:16:11] | Okay so… | 那么… |
[1:16:13] | So? | 什么? |
[1:16:14] | The blood work is normal. | 血液测试正常 |
[1:16:17] | In other words, your are healthy. | 换句话讲 你很健康 |
[1:16:19] | And that is always a good sign for future pregnancy. | 对于以后怀孕来说 这是个好消息 |
[1:16:24] | What do you mean future? | 你说的以后是什么意思 |
[1:16:27] | I mean, this here is what we call an ectopic pregnancy. | 我是说 这是我们所称的宫外孕 |
[1:16:34] | There are any number explanations for this, | 很多因素会造成这个结果 |
[1:16:35] | It’s not necessarily because of your age. | 不一定是因为你的年纪 |
[1:16:38] | God. | 天哪 |
[1:16:38] | This is something that happens periodically. | 这是时不时会发生的事情 |
[1:16:42] | An embryo was formed but it intruded inside the fallopian tube. | 胚胎形成了 但却挤进了输卵管 |
[1:16:45] | Instead of the uterus. | 而不是子宫 |
[1:17:04] | Sandy, Sandy, Sandy … | 娴娣 娴娣 娴娣 |
[1:17:08] | This was crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[1:17:11] | I mean, what were we thinking, anyway? | 我到底是怎么想的 |
[1:17:15] | You are so young. | 你这么年轻 |
[1:17:17] | God! | 天哪 |
[1:17:19] | You live at your parent’s house and technically you work for me. | 你住在你父母家 事实上你还为我工作 |
[1:17:22] | And I was thinking about having your baby? | 我竟还想着有你的孩子? |
[1:17:24] | What is going on? | 我到底是怎么了 |
[1:17:26] | So you have to know? | 你一定要知道答案吗 |
[1:17:28] | Can we just find out? | 我们可以慢慢找答案 |
[1:17:30] | That is a deceivingly mature thing to say. | 你那样说不过是装成熟而已 |
[1:17:33] | Why is it deceiving? | 我怎么就装了? |
[1:17:35] | Because you’re 25 years old … | 因为你才25岁 |
[1:17:38] | You get drunk off half a beer | 你喝半杯啤酒就醉 |
[1:17:40] | And you read the Harry Potter series in your spare time. | 你还在空闲的时候看哈利波特系列 |
[1:17:43] | A lot of adult read those books. | 很多成年人也读这些书的 |
[1:17:46] | And besides the way I remembered it, you’re the one that asked me out. | 除此之外 我还记得是你先约我的 |
[1:17:50] | I appreciate that you feel this could work. | 我很感激你觉得我们会有未来 |
[1:17:53] | More than you’ll ever know. | 无比地感激这一点 |
[1:17:58] | You were such a good person. | 你是这么好的一个人 |
[1:18:00] | Real special person, | 很特别的人 |
[1:18:02] | I mean not filing a divorce so your horrible ex-wife can get a green card. | 为让你那讨厌的前妻拿到绿卡 你甚至不离婚 |
[1:18:08] | What’d be the point? | 你想说什么? |
[1:18:09] | See, that’s what I mean, | 看吧 我们之间有代沟 |
[1:18:10] | Someone like you shouldn’t be with someone like me. | 你这样的人不该和像我这样的人在一起 |
[1:18:14] | An old girlfriend with two kids. | 有两个小孩的老女朋友 |
[1:18:16] | You’re an ageist … | 你是个年龄歧视者 |
[1:18:18] | Yeah, yeah … I’m an old ageist. | 对的 我还是个大龄年龄歧视者 |
[1:18:21] | Oh please, don’t patronize me. | 拜托 不要这么看扁我 |
[1:18:24] | I may live with my parents and get drunk off half a beer | 我是和父母住一起 喝半杯啤酒就醉 |
[1:18:28] | And yeah, I admit to being slightly adrift as far in my life | 对的 我承认目前为止我的生活有些浮躁 |
[1:18:33] | But I’m not a complete idiot … | 可我不是一个彻底的傻瓜 |
[1:18:35] | I know how I feel about you. | 我知道我对你的感觉 |
[1:18:38] | It’s you that doesn’t know how you feel about me. | 你才是那个不知道自己的感觉的人 |
[1:18:42] | I just wish you had the guts to say it. | 我只希望你有勇气说出来 |
[1:18:47] | You’ve meant so much to me and my family. | 对于我和我的家庭来说 你是很重要的人 |
[1:18:51] | But this doesn’t make sense. | 但我们在一起是不合情理的 |
[1:18:54] | And what future can we possibly have? | 我们能有什么未来 |
[1:19:04] | You know what I’m gonna miss the most? | 你知道我会最怀念什么吗 |
[1:19:09] | It’s you… | 是你… |
[1:19:12] | Your friendship. | 你的友谊 |
[1:22:05] | Go! | 加油 |
[1:22:06] | Graduating class of 2012. | 2012届毕业班 |
[1:22:09] | Sadie Pageant and Sadie also received the award for best science project. | 白娴娴 她是最佳科学项目奖得主 |
[1:24:00] | We need to say a special thanks to you for bringing us into your homes, | 我们要向收看我们节目的观众表示由衷感谢 |
[1:24:04] | But most of all to those unsung fanatics. | 更要感谢那些默默工作的幕后人员 |
[1:24:07] | Who make us look good. | 是你们让我们节目如此精彩 |
[1:24:09] | Yeah, we do look good. | 没错 一直很精彩 |
[1:24:10] | – I’m Laura Rilley. – And I’m Scott Reynolds, | -我是赖箩然 -我是雷司歌 |
[1:24:12] | TMI coming at you next. | TMI 稍后再见 |
[1:24:17] | Sandy, you got a minute? | 娴娣 有空吗 |
[1:24:25] | Hello .. hello. | 各位 各位 |
[1:24:29] | Hello people. | 各位 |
[1:24:30] | Our illustrious leader, Ken Gordon, has an announcement to make. | 我们杰出的领导高肯 有事要宣布 |
[1:24:35] | Although change can be painful, | 尽管改变可能是痛苦的 |
[1:24:38] | change can also be a good thing. | 但改变也可以是一件好事 |
[1:24:40] | A necessary step in the evolution of a company, | 一些必要的变革对于公司的发展 |
[1:24:43] | a family like ours … | 对于像我们这样的大家庭… |
[1:24:45] | from the beginning of time all the way till today | 从人类起源到现在 |
[1:24:49] | There are certain things that you’ll always find. | 你总会发现一起必然趋势 |
[1:24:53] | Now, if you look at the pictures, | 现在 请看这些图片 |
[1:24:55] | Can anyone see what they all have in common? | 你能看到有什么共同点吗 |
[1:25:00] | – Liv. – There are people in all of them. | -李芙 -每张照片都有人 |
[1:25:03] | Exactly, great answer. | 对的 非常好的答案 |
[1:25:04] | So almost everywhere you go in the world | 所以无论世界的哪一个角落 |
[1:25:06] | You’re gonna find these little communities of people. | 你都能见到这些成群的人们 |
[1:25:09] | Just like you guys, you guys are a community … | 就像你们这样 你们是一个群体 |
[1:25:11] | Your class, your family … | 你们的班级 家庭… |
[1:25:13] | I just came back from Mozambique. | 我刚从莫桑比克回来 |
[1:25:15] | – Okay. – I’ve been to the non talking film festival. | -很好 -我去过无声电影节 |
[1:25:23] | Aram? | 亚伦 |
[1:25:30] | You’re the only one | 你是唯一一个 |
[1:25:30] | who gets gifts from the kids at the end of every tour. | 每次游览结束都能收到孩子们礼物的人 |
[1:25:33] | That’s probably because they’re so excited, the tour is over. | 说不定他们是觉得游览终于结束了 太高兴了 |
[1:25:37] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:25:38] | I was gonna go get a drink, you wanna join me? | 我正准备去喝一杯 你想要一起去吗 |
[1:25:43] | You know what I actually… | 其实我… |
[1:25:46] | Have plans already … | 已经有计划了 |
[1:25:47] | I do. | 真的 |
[1:25:52] | You’re impossible. | 你真难约 |
[1:25:54] | I’ve heard that before. | 好多人说过 |
[1:25:58] | – See you tomorrow. – Okay, have a good night. | -明天见 -好 祝你晚上愉快 |
[1:26:01] | Here’s to your mother … | 这是敬你妈妈的 |
[1:26:03] | The newest and undoubtedly most qualified anchor of the network, | 最新的也毋庸置疑最棒的主持人 |
[1:26:07] | Very deserving. | 非常值得祝贺 |
[1:26:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:26:10] | – Congratulations mom. – Thanks. | -祝贺你 妈妈 -谢谢 |
[1:26:12] | I know your own show is big step up | 我知道你的个人秀是个很大成就 |
[1:26:16] | but I’ll miss you. | 可我会想你的 |
[1:26:17] | I will be one studio over, and I’ll come in guesting with you. | 我就在隔壁 我会来客串的 |
[1:26:21] | Oh girl, I’m not done with you yet | 嘿嘿 我不会放过你的 |
[1:26:22] | I’m gonna hold you to that. | 要说话算话哦 |
[1:26:26] | Gotta use the ladies’ room | 我去一下洗手间 |
[1:26:29] | Then we could stuff our faces. | 然后就可以开吃了 |
[1:26:36] | – Sorry. – Excuse me. | -抱歉 -不好意思 |
[1:26:43] | Hi | 你好 |
[1:26:45] | Hi | 你好 |
[1:26:55] | – How are you? – How are you? | -你怎么样 -你怎么样 |
[1:26:57] | You first. | 你先说 |
[1:26:59] | I’m good, yeah good. | 我很好 很好 |
[1:27:03] | Kids are great … | 孩子们很好 |
[1:27:06] | I just got promoted | 我刚刚升职了 |
[1:27:08] | I’m gonna start anchoring. | 就快当主播了 |
[1:27:10] | I watched you on tv, it’s fantastic. | 我在电视看到过你 太棒了 |
[1:27:14] | But that’s not a surprise. | 不过一点也不惊讶 |
[1:27:18] | You look really good. | 你看起来真不错 |
[1:27:22] | I’m 30. | 我30岁了 |
[1:27:30] | I’m sorry about.. you know.. things | 我很抱歉 关于那些…事 |
[1:27:34] | Don’t even … | 不要… |
[1:27:36] | It was just timely. | 只是时机问题 |
[1:27:42] | Traveled around the world. | 我环游世界 |
[1:27:43] | – Oh you did? – Never rocked the Cleveland. | -是吗 -不过Cleveland的生活也没多潇洒 |
[1:27:46] | But some pretty amazing things happened. | 但是一些十分美妙的事发生了 |
[1:27:50] | Dad, I told you I could do it myself. | 爸爸 我说了我一个人能行的吧 |
[1:27:52] | I knew you could do it yourself. | 我知道你行 |
[1:27:55] | I bumped into a friend of mine. | 我碰了一个朋友 |
[1:27:56] | Sandy … I want you to meet my son, Zeke. | 娴娣 给你介绍我的儿子 杰客 |
[1:28:01] | I met him in Bangladesh | 我在孟加拉遇到他 |
[1:28:03] | and we kinda fell in love with each other. | 有了很深厚的父子感情 |
[1:28:06] | It took a couple of years, but now I’m his dad. | 手续花了好几年 不过我现在是他爸爸了 |
[1:28:10] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:28:11] | Hi, I’m Zeke Finklestein. | 你好 我是夫馀杰客 |
[1:28:13] | You are huh? | 是你哦 |
[1:28:15] | I’m Sandy. | 我是娴娣 |
[1:28:17] | – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you, too. | -很高兴见到你 -也很高兴见到你 |
[1:28:23] | God, I bet you’re an amazing dad. | 我猜你是一个很好的爸爸 |
[1:28:29] | And his mom? | 他妈妈呢 |
[1:28:29] | Just me and Zeke, | 只是我和Zeke |
[1:28:31] | it’s hard to find someone that’s good enough for us. | 要找一个合适我们的人太难了 |
[1:28:37] | Right? | 对吧 |
[1:28:40] | And what about you? Boyfriend? | 那你呢? 男朋友? |
[1:28:44] | Dating … wasn’t my thing … I discovered. | 约会…我发现那不适合我 |
[1:28:49] | That’s too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[1:28:51] | Would you like to join us? | 你愿意和我们一起吃吗 |
[1:28:54] | The kids would be thrilled. | 孩子们会激动死的 |
[1:28:56] | I’m with my parents … | 我在和我父母一起… |
[1:28:58] | Oh, you had me so worried, did you fall in? | 你让我好担心啊 你掉进厕所了? |
[1:29:03] | Mom, you remember Sandy? | 妈妈 你记得娴娣吗 |
[1:29:06] | How could I forget? You talk about her everyday. | 我怎么能忘了 你每天都说起她 |
[1:29:11] | I was just saying to aram, you know, if he wants to join us. | 我刚刚问Aram 他想不想跟我们一起吃 |
[1:29:14] | Oh are you kidding, we would love to, we would love to! | 开玩笑吧 我们很乐意 很乐意 |
[1:29:18] | Harry, get up, we’re moving. | 他爸 起来 我们要换地方 |
[1:29:20] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[1:29:21] | I didn’t say you did anything I said we’re moving tables.. | 我没说你做了什么 我是说换桌子 |
[1:29:32] | – Look who I just bumped into. – Oh my god! | -看看我遇到了谁 -天哪 |
[1:29:36] | Look at how huge are, you, you look like you’re 13.. | 看看你们都这么大了 你看起来像13岁了 |
[1:29:39] | – I am. – What? | -我是13岁了 -啊? |
[1:29:42] | I want you guys to meet someone, this is my son Zeke. | 我给你们介绍一下 这是我儿子Zeke |
[1:29:46] | – You wanna play Gameboy? – Yeah, go ahead … take a seat. | -你想玩游戏机吗 -去吧 坐 |
[1:29:50] | – Nice to see you. It’s been years. – Yeah | -很高兴见到你 好几年没见了 -是的 |
[1:29:57] | We all get older and you stay the same. | 我们都老了 你还是没变 |
[1:30:00] | What a surprise. | 真是个惊喜啊 |
[1:30:03] | You remember us, do you? | 还记得我们吗 |
[1:30:04] | You came to our house, remember? | 你去过我们家 记得吗 |