英文名称:Creed II
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | [Internet Enthusiasts] | 网络爱好者翻译 |
[04:13] | Yeah. We got this. | 我们肯定能行 |
[04:19] | …here at the MGM Grand tonight, Roy. | 今晚我们在米高梅大酒店 罗伊 |
[04:21] | And, you know, when Adonis Creed lost to “Pretty” Ricky Conlan, | 你知道 那时候阿多尼斯 奎迪输给“小帅哥”里基 康兰 |
[04:25] | he was really a curiosity more than anything else. | 但他仍然引起了拳迷及拳手们好奇 |
[04:28] | But that was an epic fight, | 那是一场史诗级的对决 |
[04:29] | and since then, he’s reeled off six straight wins, | 并且从那之后 他连赢了六场比赛 |
[04:32] | and tonight attempts against Danny “The Stuntman” Wheeler | 今晚为了得到世界级轻重量级拳击冠军 |
[04:37] | to become the heavyweight champion of the world. | 他将和“特技人”丹尼恵勒进行对决 |
[04:40] | It bears mentioning that Creed actually wagered his Mustang | 值得一提的是 其实在上次热身赛中中 |
[04:44] | before their sparring session, Roy. | 奎迪已经输了恵勒一辆野马 罗伊 |
[04:47] | And rumor has it that same Mustang is on the line again tonight. | 并且传闻说那辆野马将在今晚再次被作为赌注 |
[04:50] | Okay, everybody out. Let’s go. | 好了 大家出去吧 走吧 |
[05:00] | – Feel good? – Mmm-hmm. | -咋样 -嗯 |
[05:02] | Yeah. Remember to keep your right hand up, okay? | 一定要记着出右拳 知道吗 |
[05:06] | His left is just as strong as his right. | 你的左右拳都一样厉害 |
[05:08] | – Yep. – Yeah. | -嗯呐 -是的 |
[05:20] | – Mmm-hmm. – Mmm-hmm. Okay, good. | -嗯 -嗯嗯 很好 |
[05:25] | It’s just another fight, okay? | 这只是另一场普通的比赛 嗯哼 |
[05:29] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[05:44] | You know, there’s only three steps into that ring. | 你知道 只需要三步就可以走上拳击台 |
[05:48] | Just three. | 仅仅三步 |
[05:51] | And tonight, it’s gonna look as high as a mountain. | 但今晚它却像山一样高不可登 |
[05:56] | And when you climb through them ropes, | 当你跨过围绳 |
[05:59] | it’s gonna be the loneliest place in the world | 你便处于孤军奋战的境地 |
[06:01] | because you’re gonna be in there with another fighter | 在那你将面对着另一个拳手 |
[06:04] | who wants to take you out. | 他只想把你击倒 |
[06:07] | So now, you gotta ask yourself, | 那么现在 你扪心自问 |
[06:10] | are you here to prove something to other people | 今晚你是想向他人证明自己 |
[06:14] | or prove something to yourself? | 还是想给自己一个交代 |
[06:20] | To myself. | 我只求问心无愧 |
[06:23] | Right. | 没错 |
[06:25] | Now, let me ask you something. | 现在 换我来问你 |
[06:27] | What? | 问啥 |
[06:30] | What’s with the hair? | 你头发咋回事 |
[06:32] | I combed it. It’s a special night. | 我打理了一下 今晚比较特别 |
[06:36] | Shouldn’t you be thinking about something else, wise guy? | 你不应该担心点别的么 小鬼头 |
[06:42] | Now, you can go prove it. | 现在 去证明你自己吧 |
[06:46] | Now go get your Mustang back. | 去把你的野马弄回来 |
[06:50] | These guys have really been mixing it up here in the fourth. | 第四节 场上的选手已经完全厮打在一起了 |
[06:53] | So far, Creed’s youth outweighing Wheeler’s experience. | 比起经验老道的恵勒年轻的奎迪更胜一筹 |
[06:57] | Let’s go! Let’s go, baby. Let’s go! | 上呀 冲呀 加油呀 |
[06:59] | Maybe the most amazing part of Adonis Creed’s journey, Roy… | 罗伊 阿多尼斯 奎迪职业生涯中最精彩的比赛也许是 |
[07:02] | Don’t drop that guard! Sit. | 注意防守 下盘稳住 |
[07:04] | …is that tonight, he fights… | 不 就是今晚 他为了 |
[07:05] | Keep your hands up! | 出拳 出拳 |
[07:06] | …for the same belt held by both his trainer, Rocky Balboa, | 赢得他的教练洛基以及他的父亲阿波罗奎迪 |
[07:08] | and his father, the great Apollo Creed. | 都拿到过的金腰带而进行的这场比赛 |
[07:13] | Wheeler seems to be waking up. We’ve seen this before, Roy. | 恵勒好像终于上线了 我们之前见过这招 罗伊 |
[07:17] | When Wheeler smells blood, he really turns it on. | 恵勒一见血就真的开始发威了 |
[07:26] | Come on back. | 加油 继续打啊 |
[07:37] | Come on, D! | 加油啊 宝贝 |
[07:39] | Three years ago, that’s a knockout. | 要是三年前的话 奎迪就已经被击倒了 |
[07:40] | Wheeler’s power just isn’t the same, and no doubt Creed can sense it. | 但恵勒已经不如从前了 奎迪肯定也感觉到了 |
[07:46] | You got him. Stay on him! | 你击中他了 别放松 继续 |
[07:47] | Creed’s on a mission, really pressing the issue now. | 奎迪胜券在握 现在是在不遗余力的在战斗 |
[07:50] | And a big left hook lands flush! | 一记漂亮的左勾拳 |
[07:53] | Creed staying in the pocket, Max. Moving, not running. | 奎迪继续追击 持续移动着出拳 麦克斯 |
[07:57] | Come on, now! Hands up! Hands up! | 加油加油 继续出拳 |
[07:59] | These two men are really going at it. | 两位选手都竭尽全力 |
[08:01] | Tell him, Donnie! | 干掉他 唐尼 |
[08:03] | Another left hook drives Wheeler back. | 又一记左勾拳打的恵勒节节退败 |
[08:04] | Come on, baby! | 加油啊 宝贝儿 |
[08:07] | That was a sneaky little uppercut on the inside, | 又来了一记狡猾的上勾拳 |
[08:10] | and Wheeler’s hurt by that, Roy. | 恵勒因此受到了重创 罗伊 |
[08:11] | Yeah, that wobbled his legs pretty bad. | 他那颤抖的双腿支撑不住了 |
[08:13] | – Another big shot! – Hold him, hold him, hold him! | -又是一击重击 -继续锤他 锤他 |
[08:15] | Creed has him in trouble, Max. | 奎迪让他陷入困境了 麦克斯 |
[08:17] | Wheeler’s doing what he can… | 恵勒也竭尽所能了 |
[08:21] | Wheeler is down! | 恵勒倒下啦 |
[08:23] | Wheeler has hit the canvas! | 恵勒倒在台上了 |
[08:25] | Now stay there, boy! | 站那别动 孩子 |
[08:27] | Creed taught you! | 奎迪教你做人 |
[08:28] | Come and give me my keys! | 赶紧起来把钥匙给我啊 |
[08:30] | Get up! Come on, baby! | 起来啊 加油啊 兄弟 |
[08:32] | Get up, get up! | 起来啊 起来呀 加油 |
[08:34] | – Wheeler, trying to get up. – One! | -恵勒试图爬起来 -1 |
[08:35] | – Stay down! – Two! | -趴着别动 -2 |
[08:36] | I don’t know if he makes this count, Roy. | 我不知道他能不能在计时结束前站起来 罗伊 |
[08:38] | 3 Three! | |
[08:39] | 4 Four! | |
[08:41] | 5 Five! | |
[08:43] | 6 Six! | |
[08:45] | 7 Seven! | |
[08:46] | 8 Eight! | |
[08:48] | 9 Nine! | |
[08:49] | That’s it. That’s it. | 行了 结束了 |
[08:51] | And it’s over, Max. | 一切都结束了 麦克斯 |
[08:53] | No way! Adonis Creed… | 我的天哪 阿多尼斯 奎迪 |
[08:55] | Give me my keys! | 把我车钥匙还我 |
[08:57] | …is the heavyweight champion of the world. | 成为了新的世界轻重量级拳击冠军 |
[09:02] | You know what you just did? | 你知道你刚刚做了什么嘛 |
[09:03] | Yeah. | 嗯呐 |
[09:05] | Baby, you know what just happened? | 宝贝儿 你知道刚发生了什么吗 |
[09:11] | When you think of where this kid has come from, | 当你想起这个孩子的出身 |
[09:14] | the most unlikely beginning for a fighter, Roy. | 对一个拳手来说 那是最不可能开始的起点 罗伊 |
[09:18] | Growing up the way he did | 像他那样成长 |
[09:19] | to make it to the top of boxing in this way… | 能以这种方式登上拳击之巅 |
[09:23] | It’s unprecedented! | 这是前所未有的啊 |
[09:24] | Creed! Creed! Creed! | 奎迪 奎迪 奎迪 |
[09:26] | It’s one thing to be the number one contender. | 成为拳王的竞争者是一回事 |
[09:29] | It’s a whole other thing to be champion. | 成为冠军是另一回事 |
[09:34] | This is the first step to building a legacy of his own, | 这是他建立属于自己传奇的第一步 |
[09:39] | and I can hardly wait to see | 我已经迫不及待地想看看 |
[09:41] | what’s next for Adonis Creed. | 阿多尼斯·奎迪的下一步会做什么 |
[09:49] | I mean, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[09:51] | That’s… | 我觉得 |
[09:52] | That is beautiful. | 漂亮极了 |
[09:54] | Right? Yeah. | 真的吗 对 |
[09:55] | But we gotta hurry up. | 但是我们得赶快 |
[09:56] | I mean, she’s about to get out the shower any second. | 因为她就快要洗完澡出来了 |
[09:58] | Yo, Donnie, why didn’t you tell me about this before? | 唐尼 为什么你之前不告诉我 |
[10:00] | I didn’t know if I was gonna win. | 之前我不知道我能不能赢 |
[10:02] | What’s that got to do with it? | 那跟这个有什么关系 |
[10:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:06] | Look, just tell me what I should do. | 这样 告诉我应该做什么就好 |
[10:08] | You get down on one knee. | 你得单膝跪下 |
[10:10] | People still do that shit? | 现在人们还做这种屁事么 |
[10:11] | You can always send her a text. | 当然你也可以直接发条短信 |
[10:13] | Come on, Unc, I’m being serious, all right? | 叔叔 我是认真的 好吗 |
[10:16] | I mean, what did you say? | 我想问 你以前是怎么说的 |
[10:17] | To Adrian? Yeah. | 对Adrian么 对啊 |
[10:18] | It was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[10:21] | We were at the zoo. It was winter. It was snowing. | 那是一个下雪的冬日 我们在动物园里 |
[10:24] | Everything smelled fresh. | 周遭一切都很美好 |
[10:26] | There was this tiger. He had snow on its back. | 有一只老虎的背上都是雪 |
[10:29] | And he’s walking in the background. | 它走在我们后面 |
[10:31] | Okay, I get it. I get it. | 行了 我明白了 我明白了 |
[10:32] | Just tell me what you said. | 告诉我你说了什么就好 |
[10:33] | Well, I was getting to that part. | 我正要说呢 |
[10:35] | What I said is… | 我说 |
[10:37] | I asked if she would not mind marrying me very much, | 我问她介不介意嫁给我 |
[10:40] | which is kind of a dumb way of | 我说她是我的全世界 |
[10:42] | saying she’s my world, | 这听起来有点蠢 |
[10:45] | and she made me better than I deserved to be. | 我还说她让我变得比以前更好 |
[10:48] | You know? | 你能理解吗 |
[10:52] | Yeah. | 我觉得你能 |
[10:53] | Listen, why don’t you just turn off your brain | 听着 你为何不让你的大脑当机 |
[10:56] | and let your heart do the talking. | 只遵从你的内心去说出来呢 |
[10:59] | Click. | 像这样 |
[11:01] | You’ll do good. | 你可以的 |
[11:03] | Turn my brain off? Yeah. | 让大脑当机吗 是的 |
[11:06] | Okay. Mmm-hmm. | 明白了 嗯哼 |
[11:08] | All right. All right. All right. | 好的 好的 怎样 |
[11:10] | All right, I’m on it. | 好的 我准备好了 |
[11:18] | Hey, Unc. Mmm. | 叔叔 怎么 |
[11:22] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[11:24] | Yeah, real good. Thank you. | 是的 好着呢 谢谢你 |
[11:27] | Great. All right. | 好极了 那就好 |
[11:55] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[12:09] | Listen, B. | B 听我说 |
[12:12] | I know we’ve been dating for a few years now, | 我们已经在一起好几年了 |
[12:15] | and it’s just something about us that just click. | 我们之间还差了点什么 |
[12:18] | I don’t know how to explain it, | 我不知道怎么解释 |
[12:20] | but the feeling I get when you’re by my side is a feeling | 但当你在我身边的时候我会有一种感觉 |
[12:24] | that I can’t live without you. | 就是我不能没有你 |
[12:27] | I know I sound crazy, but, look, | 我知道这有点疯狂 但是 听我说 |
[12:28] | I guess what I’m trying to say is… | 我觉得我想说的是 |
[12:36] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[12:37] | I’m still hungry, babe, | 宝贝 我还有点饿 |
[12:39] | I don’t know why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[12:44] | Are you for real, D? | 唐 你是认真的吗? |
[12:47] | Yeah, I’m for real. | 当然是认真的 |
[12:48] | No, stop playin’. | 不 别开玩笑了 |
[12:50] | I ain’t playin’. | 我没在开玩笑 |
[12:53] | You didn’t hear any of that? | 刚才你一句都没听到么 |
[12:56] | None of what? | 没听到什么 |
[13:03] | None of what, D? | 没听到什么 唐 |
[13:14] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 |
[13:19] | Nothing that you don’t already know. | 我想你已经知道了 |
[13:24] | Remind me. | 提醒我一下 |
[13:27] | I said that I love you, | 我刚才说 我爱你 |
[13:31] | and that I need you. | 我需要你 |
[13:35] | D, do you know what you’re doing right now? | 唐 你知道你现在在做什么吗 |
[13:37] | I mean, yeah, kind of. | 我 呃 有点 |
[13:39] | What do you mean, “kind of”? | 有点 是什么意思 |
[13:43] | Babe! | 宝贝 |
[13:45] | I mean… | 我想说 |
[13:46] | To keep it real with you, B. | 为了和你真正的在一起 B |
[13:50] | you’re the only person | 你是唯一一个 |
[13:52] | I wanna share my moments with. | 我想分享每时每刻的人 |
[13:58] | So, Bianca Taylor, | 所以 Bianca Taylor |
[14:06] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[14:11] | Yo. | 哟 |
[14:17] | “Yo”? Is that a yes? Yes. | 哟 是答应的意思吗 对 |
[14:19] | It’s yes? | 答应我了吗 |
[14:20] | Yes! | 对 |
[14:22] | Yeah. | 我愿意 |
[15:18] | Viktor. | 维克托 |
[15:54] | Our boy’s looking good. | 我们的小鬼头看起来很好嘛 |
[15:58] | I’m sure you heard the good news. | 我相信你已经听闻那好消息了 |
[16:00] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[16:08] | You ever thought about going back to LA? | 你想过回洛杉矶吗 |
[16:11] | Please, you’re a Philly girl. | 拜托 你是个费城女孩 |
[16:14] | Yeah, I guess, but… | 嗯 应该吧 但是 |
[16:17] | it’d be nice to have more space. | 有更多的空间会更好 |
[16:19] | And your mom’s out there… | 你妈在外面 |
[16:21] | And them labels, too. | 它们也贴上标签 |
[16:23] | Could help me get my music out to more people. | 这能帮我把我的音乐传播给更多的人 |
[16:26] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[16:28] | I don’t know, I feel like I’ve done everything I could in Philly. | 我不知道 我在费城已经尽自己所能了 |
[16:31] | You know? | 你能理解吗 |
[16:34] | Time ain’t exactly on my side, you know? | 时间不站在我这一边 你能理解吗 |
[16:41] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[16:47] | What about Rocky? | 那洛基怎么办 |
[16:50] | Rocky has his life, D. | 洛基有他自己的生活 唐 |
[16:52] | We gotta start ours. | 我们也该开始我们自己的了 |
[17:31] | It’s a cold one today, Adrian, that’s for sure. | 今天真冷啊 艾德里安 真的冷啊 |
[17:36] | I tried calling our son Bobby a few times. | 我好几次想给我们的儿子博比打电话 |
[17:41] | But I’d hang up every time he was about to pick up | 但是每次他快要接起来的时候我都挂断了 |
[17:44] | because, to tell you the truth, I didn’t know what to say to him. | 因为 跟你说实话 我不知道该和他说什么 |
[17:48] | What if he’s moving on, | 如果他有了新的生活 |
[17:49] | and I’m like this chunk of yesterday trying to be today? | 我这个老东西却要紧追不舍吗 |
[17:52] | I just don’t fit in. | 而且我也融入不了 |
[17:56] | I mean, what am I supposed to do? | 我是说 我该怎么做 |
[17:59] | Knock on his door and say, “Hey, how you doing? | 敲敲他家的门 然后说 嘿 最近怎么样 |
[18:03] | What’s it been, a lot of years?” I don’t know. | 这些年都过的怎么样啊 我不知道 |
[18:20] | I miss you. | 想你 |
[19:17] | You’ve been hype ever since you got this jawn. | 自从你有了这东西你就一直很兴奋 |
[19:21] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[19:22] | That smile right there. | 看看你脸上的笑吧 |
[19:24] | You’re cheezin’. | 你笑得那么开心 |
[19:26] | It’s the only thing my pops left me. | 这是我爸唯一留给我的东西 |
[19:28] | I mean, that and these hands. | 我是说 还有我这双手 |
[19:32] | – You never told me that. – Yeah. | – 你从来没和我说过 -是啊 |
[19:35] | What’s up with you and these secrets, Don? | 你这些小秘密是怎么回事 Don |
[19:46] | How’re you doing? All right, all right. | 最近怎么样 挺好 挺好 |
[19:49] | But look at this, here. | 你看看这个 这儿 |
[19:52] | – How you doing? – Hey. | – 你好 – 嗨 |
[19:56] | – Hey, Isabelle. – Hey, Rock. | – 嗨 伊莎贝尔 -嗨 罗克 |
[19:59] | Hey, listen. Some big guy’s sitting over there, waiting for you. | 嘿 我跟你说 有个大个子坐在那儿等你呢 |
[20:03] | He said you’ll know who he is. | 他说你会知道他是谁 |
[20:08] | Yo, champ. | 哟 冠军 |
[20:10] | You gotta take that fight, man. Shut this dude up. | 你得去打那场比赛 伙计 让那个家伙闭嘴 |
[20:13] | No, Wheeler still talking shit? It’s a little early for a rematch, | 哦不 Wheeler还在说那些废话吗 要重赛还太早 |
[20:16] | bro. | 兄弟 |
[20:17] | Hey, turn the TV up. | 嘿 开下电视 |
[20:20] | …and the tragic history that connects them. | 悲剧般的过去把他们的人生联系了起来 |
[20:36] | That you? | 是你吗 |
[20:42] | Nice pictures. | 照片不错 |
[20:45] | Yeah, they’re okay. | 嗯 还行吧 |
[20:50] | No pictures of me. | 没有我的照片 |
[20:53] | No, there’s no pictures of that. | 是啊 这里没有那种照片 |
[20:58] | Why are you in Philly? | 你怎么在费城 |
[21:01] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[21:03] | Ukrainian boxer Viktor Drago appeared today in Philadelphia | 乌克兰拳击手维克托·德拉戈今日现身费城 |
[21:07] | to issue a very public challenge | 向最近摘冠的 |
[21:09] | to recently crowned heavyweight champion Adonis Creed. | 重量级冠军阿多尼斯·奎迪发起公开挑战 |
[21:12] | A press conference was held earlier by boxing promoter Buddy Marcelle. | 刚刚 拳击赛承办人巴迪·马塞尔召开新闻发布会 |
[21:17] | We came all the way to Philly to let you know it’s serious. | 我们来到费城是要让你们知道 我们是认真的 |
[21:20] | Now, this man here, he ain’t no Danny Wheeler. | 现在 坐在这里的这个男人 他不是丹尼·惠勒 |
[21:23] | And let’s be honest, Creed fought him three years too late, anyway. | 说句实话 奎迪三年前就应该跟他打的 |
[21:27] | Easy match. | 赢得太简单了 |
[21:30] | People in this country love you. | 这个国家的人喜欢你 |
[21:35] | But Russia, | 但是在俄罗斯 |
[21:38] | no one touch Drago name. | 没有人敢惹Drago家的人 |
[21:42] | Everything changed that night. | 那天晚上一切都变了 |
[21:45] | Look, you know, that’s like | 嘿 你知道的 这都是 |
[21:47] | a million years ago. | 很久很久以前的事情了 |
[21:51] | Like yesterday to me. | 对我来说就像是昨天一样 |
[21:53] | So, you came all the way over here to tell me that? | 所以你来是就为了告诉我这个吗 |
[21:58] | It’s no coincidence that Ivan Drago’s son shows up | 就在阿波罗·奎迪 的儿子刚刚获得金腰带后 |
[22:01] | right after Apollo Creed’s son claims the belt. | 伊万·德拉戈的儿子立刻现身 这绝不是巧合 |
[22:04] | This is Creed versus Drago. | 这是奎迪对德拉戈的对决 |
[22:07] | This is the fight the whole world wants to see. | 这是全世界都想要看到的比赛 |
[22:09] | And this is the fight he should take. | 这是奎迪应该接受的比赛 |
[22:12] | Unless he’s afraid of history repeating itself. | 除非他害怕历史重演 |
[22:14] | That history being the infamous 1985 match | 在1985年上演的那场令人震惊的比赛中 |
[22:18] | in which boxing legend Apollo Creed was killed by Russian fighter | 拳击传说阿波罗·奎迪 被俄罗斯战士 |
[22:22] | Ivan Drago. | 伊万·德拉戈打死 |
[22:23] | Apollo’s trainer Rocky Balboa was heavily criticized | 阿波罗的教练洛基·巴尔博亚受到强烈指责 |
[22:27] | for failing to stop that fight. | 因为他没能阻止那场战斗 |
[22:29] | D. Baby. | 唐 亲爱的 |
[22:33] | It’s a publicity stunt. | 这是场炒作 |
[22:38] | Don’t worry about that. | 别担心 |
[22:39] | And let’s not forget, | 别忘了 |
[22:40] | later that year, Balboa defeated Drago in his own backyard, Russia. | 那年晚些时候 巴尔博亚在俄罗斯打败了德拉戈 |
[22:48] | Because of you, I lose everything. | 因为你 我失去了一切 |
[22:52] | Country. | 国家 |
[22:54] | Respect. | 尊重 |
[23:00] | Wife. | 妻子 |
[23:04] | You ever see stray dogs in Ukraine? | 你见过乌克兰的野狗吗 |
[23:07] | They go for days with no food. | 他们几天都吃不上饭 |
[23:09] | People spit on them. They have nothing. | 人们冲它们吐吐沫 它们什么都没有 |
[23:12] | No home. | 没有家 |
[23:14] | Only will to survive, to fight. | 只有战斗才能生存下去 |
[23:21] | I have son. | 我有个儿子 |
[23:28] | All he knows | 他知道的 |
[23:31] | is this. | 只有拳击 |
[23:38] | My son will break your boy. | 我的儿子会打败你家那个男孩 |
[23:42] | Been a long day. | 我今天很累了 |
[23:46] | I think we’re done here. | 我想咱们就到此为止吧 |
[23:50] | Because around here we put strays away. | 因为在这儿 我们会把野狗赶出去 |
[24:18] | It’s good picture. | 这是张好照片 |
[24:29] | I kind of figured you’d be here. | 我就觉得你会在这里 |
[24:32] | You know, I tried calling and calling, but nobody picked up or | 你知道吗 我一遍一遍给你打电话 |
[24:34] | anything. | 但没人接 |
[24:40] | Kind of early to be training, don’t you think, after a fight? | 你不觉得 刚比完赛就训练有点早吗 |
[24:43] | Just trying to clear my head. | 我就是想清醒一下头脑 |
[24:45] | I get that. | 我懂 |
[24:47] | Cheaper than a shrink, that’s for sure. | 这肯定比心理医生便宜 |
[24:52] | Hey, Don, come on. I heard what’s going on. | 嘿 唐尼 好吧 我已经听说了 |
[24:54] | But you can’t let them get inside. | 但是你不能让他们扰乱你的内心 |
[24:58] | But I know how you’re feeling. | 我了解你的心情 |
[25:00] | – Oh, do you? – Yeah, I do. | – 哦 你了解吗 -是的 我了解 |
[25:04] | What happened a long time ago, that ain’t got nothing to do with you. | 那是很久之前发生的事了 你不要太在意 |
[25:10] | Listen, that fight is what Apollo wanted, all right? | 听着 那场决斗是阿波罗想要的 明白吗 |
[25:14] | It shouldn’t have happened. | 那本不该发生的 |
[25:16] | But it did. | 但它发生了 |
[25:20] | And you gotta let it go. | 那么你要想开 |
[25:23] | Come on. | 别这样折腾自己 |
[25:29] | You’ve seen him fight, though? | 但你见过他战斗不是吗 |
[25:30] | I’ve seen him on sports TV and stuff like that. | 我在体育频道之类的电视节目见过他 |
[25:34] | He’s big, but he’s raw. | 他块头大 但很僵硬 |
[25:37] | He ain’t no mean machine like you are, that’s for sure. | 他不像你 你是一台战斗机器 这是肯定的 |
[25:41] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[25:43] | I’m gonna cheer you up, ’cause today’s gonna be your lucky day. | 我要让你振作起来 因为今天是你的幸运日 |
[25:46] | Christmas just came early for you, | 对你而言圣诞节提前来了 |
[25:48] | ’cause I’m gonna hold the bag, lucky guy. | 因为我会为你背黑锅 幸运男 |
[25:50] | – No, you’re the one who’s lucky. – How’s that? | – 不 你才是那个幸运的人 – 这为啥 |
[25:52] | ‘Cause I’m gonna let you hold the bag for me. | 因为我会让你给我背黑锅 |
[25:55] | That’s it. That’s better. | 对 这样更好 |
[26:27] | Creed taking major hits. This could be over soon. | 奎迪被爆揍 这场比赛很快会结束 |
[26:34] | Creed is down! And he could be badly hurt. | 奎迪倒下啦 他可能伤的有些重 |
[26:38] | Apollo on the floor looking unresponsive. | 阿波罗在台阶上无情地看着 |
[26:40] | This doesn’t look good. | 情况不妙 |
[26:43] | There is no movement. | 他彻底不动了 |
[26:58] | ♪ Glitter in my eyes And I was young ♪ | 我的眼睛闪闪发光 我还年轻 |
[27:01] | ♪ Know what they say I ran away from home ♪ | 我清楚离家出走他们会怎样议论 |
[27:06] | ♪ I thank you I learned the world ♪ | 谢谢你 我认清了这个世界 |
[27:12] | ♪ They think I’m a broken girl ♪ | 别人认为我是个心碎的女孩 |
[27:18] | ♪ I think I’m in love with lost ♪ | 我想我爱上了失落 |
[27:22] | Amazing voice. | 真好听 |
[27:24] | ♪ My heart cracked But at least it’s touched ♪ | 我心碎了 但至少被唤醒了 |
[27:29] | Sorry for the theatrics. | 对于演出我很抱歉 |
[27:31] | But people like a good show. | 但人们喜欢精彩的表演 |
[27:34] | That was a grimy move, brah. | 哥们 你那种举动很卑鄙 |
[27:36] | Ain’t nothing personal. | 我不是有意那样的 |
[27:38] | Can’t say I’m proud of what our sport’s become, | 我可不为拳击项目而自豪 |
[27:39] | but that’s the game. | 但那就是这个项目的本质 |
[27:42] | Call it whatever you want. | 随你怎么说 |
[27:43] | Sounds to me like you just trying to get paid. | 对我来说你就是为了钱才这么做的 |
[27:46] | The money is a side effect. | 钱可是有负面影响的 |
[27:50] | “The Rumble in the Jungle” didn’t just manifest itself. | 罗马不可能自己建成 |
[27:53] | Somebody had to make it happen. | 必须有人去做这件事让它发生 |
[27:55] | Will it into existence. | 不然它会存在吗 |
[27:57] | Oh, yeah, that’s supposed to be you, huh? | 呵呵 那个人就应该是你 是吧 |
[27:58] | You see anybody else standing here with a care in their heart? | 你还看到别人站在这关心你嘛 |
[28:03] | I want the same thing you want. | 我和你目的是一样的 |
[28:04] | What’s that? | 你说说看是啥 |
[28:09] | In the history of boxing, | 在拳击的历史中 |
[28:11] | there have been 77 heavyweight champions. | 一共有77个重量级冠军 |
[28:14] | You know that? | 你知道不 |
[28:16] | But how many do you think they know? | 但你觉得老百姓知道多少个 |
[28:19] | Four? | 四个 |
[28:21] | Five? | 五个 |
[28:26] | The belt ain’t enough. | 光有金腰带可不够 |
[28:28] | You need a narrative. Something that sticks to the ribs. | 你需要一个故事 才能让你永垂不朽 |
[28:32] | Your dad, he knew that. | 你爸他懂 |
[28:35] | Do yourself a favor, brah, | 帮自己一个忙 哥们儿 |
[28:38] | and quit while you ahead. | 别想着劝服我了 |
[28:40] | Self-preservation. | 自我保护 |
[28:44] | At least you got that over your old man. | 至少你这点比你爹做的好 |
[28:49] | That must be Rocky whispering in your ear. | 你脑子里肯定都是洛基的鬼话 |
[29:00] | I’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[29:03] | Amazing voice. | 真好听 |
[29:04] | thank you, Fillmore. | 谢了 菲尔摩尔 |
[29:06] | For real though, thank you. | 真的谢谢你 |
[29:21] | How you doing, kid? | 最近怎么样孩子 |
[29:22] | We gotta talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[29:26] | Let’s take a walk and get some air. | 边散步边聊顺便透透气 |
[29:29] | Okay? Kind of stuffy in here. | 好吗 房子里有些闷 |
[29:33] | Look at that light. | 看那盏灯 |
[29:35] | That thing’s been broken for a couple of years. | 那玩意儿坏了好几年了 |
[29:37] | It’s driving me crazy. | 弄得我强迫症犯了 |
[29:39] | City won’t fix it or nothing. | 永远指望不上有人来修 |
[29:41] | What good is a light | 灯亮着多好啊 |
[29:45] | that don’t light, right? | 但那不亮 对吧 |
[29:47] | Kind of funny, but it’s stupid, too. | 有意思 但那也一样蠢 |
[29:52] | I gotta take the fight. | 我要出趟远门 |
[30:00] | Why? | 为啥 |
[30:01] | These dudes killed my pops. | 那些人杀了我爸 |
[30:03] | Now they’re parading around, talking shit? | 现在他们到处瞎逛 净说瞎话 |
[30:06] | I can’t let that slide. | 我不能让他们继续下去了 |
[30:10] | I’m the champ, right? | 我是冠军对吧 |
[30:12] | Yeah. | 是 |
[30:13] | So I ain’t got a choice. | 所以我没得选 |
[30:15] | Choice? | 选择 |
[30:18] | That’s the same thing your father said, | 你爸也说过同样的话 |
[30:20] | and he died right here, in my hands. | 然后他死在那里 我就抱着他 |
[30:23] | Look what his choice put your mother through. | 看看他的选择让你妈遭受了些什么 |
[30:25] | You don’t wanna really bring all that stuff up again, do you, kid? | 你不想让这再发生一遍 对吧 孩子 |
[30:28] | I thought you would get it. | 我以为你会懂我的 |
[30:30] | If I don’t take this fight, I gotta live with it right now. | 如果我不去 我会永远活在羞辱里 |
[30:33] | That kid was raised in hate, you know what I’m talking about? | 那人是被仇恨养大的 你懂我意思吗 |
[30:36] | You weren’t. Don’t do it. | 你不一样 所以别去 |
[30:38] | – But you did. – It’s different. | – 但你做了 – 那不一样 |
[30:39] | It was different? | 有什么不一样吗 |
[30:41] | It’s a lot different. | 大不一样 |
[30:45] | I was supposed to be in there with Drago that night | 那晚应该是我和德拉戈在擂台上 |
[30:47] | and not your father. | 而不是你父亲 |
[30:50] | And I could’ve thrown in the towel, | 我本可以停止比赛 |
[30:52] | but I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[30:54] | And I gotta live with that. | 那带给我的愧疚将会伴我终生 |
[30:56] | And when I did get in that ring, | 后来我再进入赛场 |
[30:59] | that guy broke things in me | 那家伙毁了我的信念 |
[31:02] | that ain’t never been fixed. | 永远不能再恢复了 |
[31:07] | It’s not worth it. | 这么做不值得 |
[31:10] | Not at all. | 一点也不值 |
[31:13] | Why do you wanna fight? | 你为什么要和他打 |
[31:16] | What are you talking about? I just told you why. | 你在说什么呢 我刚告诉过你了 |
[31:18] | No, you didn’t, Donnie. | 不 你没有 唐尼 |
[31:19] | Why do you wanna fight? | 你为什么要和他打 |
[31:21] | I get why they wanna fight you. | 我知道他们为什么要和你打 |
[31:23] | I know what they’re fighting for. | 我知道他们在为什么而战 |
[31:24] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[31:27] | Listen to me, you got everything to lose. | 听我说 你什么都输不起 |
[31:29] | He’s got nothing to lose. | 而他没有什么可输的 |
[31:31] | When a fighter ain’t got nothing to lose, he’s dangerous. | 当一个拳手没什么可输的时候 是很可怕的 |
[31:33] | I’m dangerous! | 我更可怕 |
[31:43] | You think I’m gonna lose. | 你觉得我会输 |
[31:45] | I didn’t say that. | 我没那么说 |
[31:48] | Same guy that said he ain’t have enough experience. | 你也说过他经验不足 |
[31:51] | – Raw, right? – Yeah. | – 不成熟 对吧 – 是的 |
[31:55] | But you don’t think I could beat him. | 但你觉得我打不过他 |
[31:58] | Is that what you’re trying to say? | 这就是你想说的吗 |
[31:59] | No, that’s not what I’m saying. | 不 我没有这么说 |
[32:00] | I’m saying I’m not gonna be here forever. | 我是说我不能永远都在你身边 |
[32:03] | And what’s that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[32:04] | That means you gotta do some smart thinking. | 意思就是你要放聪明点 |
[32:06] | Oh, you wanna talk about smart decisions, Rock? | 你觉得我是在犯傻吗 Rock |
[32:09] | You in this house all alone. | 你一个人住在这房子里 |
[32:11] | Who been taking care of you? Me. | 是谁在照顾你 是我 |
[32:13] | I’ve been here for you! | 是我一直陪着你 |
[32:16] | Who else you got? | 还有谁这样对你 |
[32:23] | Listen. | 听着 |
[32:26] | I’m taking this fight with or without you. | 不管你支不支持 我都要参加比赛 |
[32:40] | It’s gotta be without. | 我不会支持你的 |
[32:43] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[32:45] | So that’s it? | 就这样了吗 |
[32:47] | You walkin’ out on me? | 你就这样丢下我了吗 |
[32:52] | At least you ain’t gotta worry about throwing in the towel this time. | 至少这次你不用担心要不要认输了 |
[33:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:36] | D, are you okay? | 唐 你还好吗 |
[33:38] | Rocky, man. | 洛基那家伙 |
[33:39] | Rocky what? | 洛基怎么了 |
[33:41] | He ain’t training me for the fight. | 他不想帮我备战了 |
[33:44] | Wait, you’re taking the fight? | 等等 你要接受挑战了吗 |
[33:46] | All the shit that we’ve been through. | 我们一起经历那么多 |
[33:48] | He gonna leave me high and dry. That’s bullshit! | 他这会儿把我丢下了 真是混蛋 |
[33:50] | I took care of him when he had cancer. | 他得癌症的时候是我照顾他 |
[33:52] | He could’ve been dead, B. | 不然他早死了 B |
[33:54] | I’m sure he has his reasons. | 我相信他有他的理由 |
[33:55] | Oh, yeah? Like what? | 是吗 什么理由 |
[33:58] | Like what? | 什么理由 |
[34:03] | I don’t need him. | 我没他也行 |
[34:58] | I love it. | 我喜欢这里 |
[35:00] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[35:01] | I want just a little piece of that room for a studio. | 我想把那个房间留一小部分作工作室 |
[35:05] | That works. It’s all you. | 当然可以 你说了算 |
[35:08] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[35:10] | I don’t know. Maybe I’m just a little tired from the flight. | 我不知道 也许只是坐飞机有点累了 |
[35:12] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[35:13] | We don’t have to go out. | 那我们就别出去了 |
[35:14] | We can just stay in, order some food. | 呆在家里 点些东西吃 |
[35:17] | Hmm. No, baby, you have to tell her. | 不 宝贝 你得去告诉你妈妈一声 |
[35:31] | So, how’s the music? | 你的歌唱得怎么样了 |
[35:34] | Oh, Donnie didn’t tell you? | Donnie没告诉你吗 |
[35:38] | D? | 唐 |
[35:40] | Uh… I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[35:42] | Oh. Yeah, I signed. | 没错 我签约了 |
[35:45] | Hello. | 真的吗 |
[35:47] | Yeah, it’s great. The record label really hit the ground running, too. | 是的 公司也开始筹备给我发唱片了 |
[35:49] | I’m up for festivals this summer. | 今年夏天我要去参加音乐节 |
[35:52] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | – 恭喜你 – 谢谢 |
[36:02] | So, how’s Rocky? | Rocky怎么样了 |
[36:05] | He didn’t wanna make the trip? | 他不想过来吗 |
[36:06] | Nah, Ma, you know how he is | 妈 你知道他就是这样 |
[36:10] | with the traveling. | 不爱出远门 |
[36:23] | Okay, Ma. | 好吧 妈 |
[36:27] | I’m sure you already guessed it, but… | 我相信你已经猜到了 但是 |
[36:29] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[36:31] | I already know. | 我已经猜到了 |
[36:36] | All the salt, | 爱吃咸的 |
[36:39] | shiny hair, | 头发发亮 |
[36:41] | glowing skin. | 连皮肤也闪着光 |
[36:45] | How far along are you? | 你怀孕多久了 |
[36:51] | Ma, you think… | 妈 你以为 |
[36:53] | You think… | 你以为 |
[36:56] | No. | 不是的 |
[36:57] | We couldn’t even… No. | 我们还没有 不是的 |
[36:59] | Your mamma’s got jokes, okay. | 妈妈真会开玩笑 |
[37:02] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没怀孕 |
[37:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:15] | – What’s it say? – D, don’t touch it. | – 这是什么意思 – D 别碰它 |
[37:18] | No, I don’t care if you peed on it. I just want to see… | 我不介意你在上面撒尿 我只是想看看 |
[37:20] | I don’t want you to mess it up. | 我是不想你乱动它 |
[37:24] | What’s it say? | 怎么说 |
[37:27] | It’s two blue lines. | 有两条蓝线 |
[37:29] | Two blue lines? What does that mean? | 两条蓝线 那是什么意思 |
[37:33] | Two blue lines. | 两条蓝线 |
[37:39] | Maybe it’s broke. | 也许是它坏了 |
[37:53] | That’s crazy. | 这太扯了 |
[37:58] | Hell, I don’t know, D. | 我很犹豫 唐 |
[38:02] | Baby, I don’t know. | 宝贝 我很犹豫 |
[38:10] | You did say you always wanted kids, right? | 你一直都想要孩子 对吧 |
[38:12] | Yeah, but I didn’t say so soon. | 是啊 但我没想到这么快 |
[38:16] | I don’t know if I’m… | 我不知道 |
[38:18] | If we are ready. | 我们有没有准备好 |
[38:33] | Let’s get ready, then. | 那现在准备也不迟 |
[38:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:47] | Did she tell her family yet? | 她告诉家里人没 |
[38:49] | She’s, uh, on the phone with her aunt right now. | 她现在就在和她姑妈通电话 |
[38:52] | Oh, that Bianca’s a good one. | Bianca真是个好姑娘 |
[38:55] | Why she agreed to marry you, I do not know. | 我都不明白她为什么同意嫁给你 |
[38:59] | I don’t know either. | 我也没想通 |
[39:04] | Oh, it’s good to have you home. | 你能有个像样的家真好 |
[39:08] | Ma, um… | 妈 |
[39:13] | That fight | 那场拳赛 |
[39:16] | between me | 对手是 |
[39:19] | and Ivan Drago’s son… | 伊万·德拉戈的儿子 |
[39:25] | I’m gonna take it. | 我会接受挑战 |
[39:27] | Okay. | 挺好 |
[39:33] | That’s it? | 就没了吗 |
[39:35] | What else is there to say? | 我还有什么好说的 |
[39:36] | So, that doesn’t bother you? | 所以你并不担心 |
[39:37] | Oh, you think this doesn’t bother me? | 我凭什么会不担心 |
[39:41] | You’re a grown man. | 你已经长大了 |
[39:42] | It doesn’t matter what I or anyone else thinks. | 我和其他人的想法都不重要 |
[39:45] | You wanna fight this man, that’s your business. | 你想要接受他的挑战 那是你自己的事 |
[39:48] | You don’t need my blessings. | 我的祝福是多余的 |
[39:51] | You clearly don’t have Rocky’s. | 洛基肯定不会同意的 |
[39:53] | Rocky don’t get it. | 洛基不明白这对我的意义 |
[39:56] | It wasn’t his dad. | 死的不是他爸 |
[40:00] | It changed my life. | 这件事改变了我的一生 |
[40:02] | Your life. | 还有你的 |
[40:04] | You’re telling me you don’t miss him? | 你难道就不想他吗 |
[40:05] | Excuse me! | 你再说一遍 |
[40:07] | Do not try to make this about me. | 别扯到我的头上 |
[40:09] | And don’t pretend that it’s about your father. | 也别拿你爸当借口 |
[40:12] | You became the world champion without him. | 没有你爸 你照样成为了世界拳王 |
[40:14] | Then why don’t I feel like it? | 可我并不是很想要这个拳王 |
[40:18] | If your father was here, he would tell you he didn’t feel like it | 要是你爸还在 他也会说 |
[40:21] | either. | 不想要拳王 |
[40:22] | But he’s not. | 可他已不在 |
[40:27] | I just hope you’ll be here for your child. | 我希望你能一直陪在你孩子身边 |
[40:36] | Why are you so stupid? | 你为啥这么傻 |
[40:42] | Stop. | 别闹 |
[40:43] | D, you’re tickling me with that fake beard. | 多尼 你的小胡子挠的我好痒 |
[40:46] | The disrespect. | 这可是我的胡子啊 |
[40:53] | Why don’t you sing for us? | 给我和宝宝唱首歌吧 |
[40:54] | No, I am not your jukebox. | 不 我可不是你的点歌机 |
[40:57] | I’m not gonna be walking around here, barefoot and pregnant, | 我也不会挺个大肚子 光着脚 |
[41:00] | making you sandwiches either. | 还给你做三明治 |
[41:01] | Did you hear that? No sandwiches, no singing. | 宝宝听到没 没歌听 没三明治吃 |
[41:06] | Your mamma just hating on us. | 你妈妈可讨厌咱俩了 |
[41:08] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[41:13] | What if the baby can’t, D? | 多尼 要是宝宝也跟我一样 |
[41:16] | Can’t what? | 什么跟你一样 |
[41:18] | Can’t hear. | 和我一样听不到 |
[41:22] | You know it can be hereditary, right? | 你知道有一定几率遗传 对吧 |
[41:32] | Everything is gonna be fine. | 一切都会好起来 |
[41:35] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[42:00] | People are gonna be all over this fight. | 人们都会来关注这场比赛 |
[42:03] | It got a lot of bad history, man. | 这后面有着好多腥风血雨的往事 兄弟 |
[42:07] | Everything. | 所有的一切 |
[42:08] | Your dad. | 你爸 |
[42:09] | And yours, too. | 还有你爸啊 |
[42:12] | Don’t forget that he trained him. | 别忘了当初是你爹训练的我爸 |
[42:15] | I know why you didn’t train me before. | 我知道你之前为什么不帮我训练 |
[42:18] | I wasn’t ready. | 我没准备好 |
[42:19] | You was right. | 你当时的决定是正确的 |
[42:21] | Yeah, but this is different. | 对 但这次不一样 |
[42:25] | Drago’s kid… | 德拉戈的儿子 |
[42:28] | Big. | 高大 |
[42:30] | Fast. | 迅速 |
[42:33] | Strong. | 强壮 |
[42:35] | Unorthodox. | 还不按常规出牌 |
[42:39] | He’s a monster, boy. | 他是个怪物 哥们儿 |
[42:44] | It’s a balanced breakfast over there. | 这人身上几乎没有短板 |
[42:46] | You think you ready for all that? | 你真的准备好应对这一切了吗 |
[42:48] | I gotta be. | 我必须和他打 |
[42:53] | But if you ain’t gonna do it for me, | 你不愿意帮我没关系 |
[42:57] | at least do it for them. | 但你得为他们做点什么 |
[43:03] | Think about it. | 好好考虑一下吧 |
[43:05] | Beat what they couldn’t beat. | 替他们完成遗愿 |
[43:09] | Change the way they were remembered. | 为他们正名 |
[43:13] | This is our chance to rewrite history. | 这是我们改写历史的机会 |
[43:20] | Our history. | 我们的历史 |
[43:32] | His record might be light, but, believe me, | 他的战绩或许平平无奇 但是相信我 |
[43:36] | he ain’t no undercard. | 他很难对付 |
[43:39] | So, you gotta be with me. | 所以你一定得照我说的做 |
[43:42] | I’m right here. | 任你吩咐 |
[43:47] | We’ll see. | 试试看吧 |
[44:28] | Creed versus Drago. | Creed对战Drago |
[44:31] | That means something. | 这可相当有份量 |
[44:33] | Did that factor into your decision to take this fight? | 你决定应战是因为父辈那件事吗 |
[44:36] | I mean, you can’t say Creed without Drago, right? | 说奎迪就不得不提德拉戈 |
[44:38] | This is what y’all want. | 这是你们想看的 |
[44:41] | It’s what everyone wants. | 所有人都想看我们打 |
[44:43] | Also, can’t help but to notice, | 还有件事很难让人不去注意 |
[44:45] | who won’t be in your corner this time around. | 那就是这场比赛某人不再是你的教练了 |
[44:48] | Rocky’s taking some family time. | 洛基在享受天伦之乐 |
[44:50] | But Duke’s got me. | 但我有杜克帮忙 |
[44:51] | His father taught my father everything he knows. | 他的父亲教给了我父亲他的毕生所学 |
[44:53] | Speed, D. That’s how we gonna beat him. | 速度 唐 只有这样才能打败他 |
[44:55] | Technique, speed… | 技巧 速度 |
[44:58] | I’m confident he’ll have me ready for this fight. | 我相信他肯定会帮我做好准备迎战 |
[45:01] | And knowing what happened between your father and Drago, | 既然你知道了你父亲和德拉戈之间发生的事 |
[45:05] | you must have some worry. | 你肯定会有所顾虑 |
[45:07] | What would I be afraid of? | 有什么好怕的吗 |
[45:11] | I’m a fighter. This is what I do, right? | 这不正是我作为一个拳击手所要做的吗 |
[45:13] | Who the champ? | 谁是冠军 |
[45:14] | It’s who I am. | 这就是我 |
[45:16] | Looking good! | 看起来不错 |
[45:46] | Creed Creed Creed Creed! Creed! Creed! | |
[46:04] | You’re much smaller than your father. | 你比你爸还娇小 |
[46:07] | Don’t you talk about my pop. | 不准提我老爸 |
[46:13] | Hey, we could do this right here, bro. | 嘿兄弟 我们在这也能打 |
[46:14] | – Step up here! – D! | – 到这来 – 唐 |
[46:15] | He can’t help you no more! | 他帮不了你什么了 |
[46:17] | You hear me? He can’t help behind that ring! | 听到我说的了吗 在场外他可帮不了你 |
[46:18] | You stand there. All you’re doing is talking, homie. | 傻愣在那 小嘴一张就知道说 |
[46:22] | Your pops can’t protect you, you feel me? | 你爸也得看你挨揍 知道吗 |
[46:24] | Don’t talk about my father! Don’t turn your back on me! | 不许说我爸 有本事别走 |
[46:27] | You in my house, homie! | 你可在我的地盘上 老哥 |
[46:53] | Make sure they hold them down. We’re in the dressing room. | 确保有人拦着他们 我们在更衣室 |
[46:59] | Jim Lampley here, along with Roy Jones. | 这里是Jim Lampley和Roy Jones为您主持 |
[47:02] | We’re moments away from tonight’s main event. | 今晚的主赛事马上就要开始了 |
[47:04] | Jim, I would have never thought in a million years | Jim 我这辈子也没想到 |
[47:07] | I’d witness another Creed versus Drago fight. | 我能以另一种方式见证奎迪和德拉戈的对战 |
[47:10] | Well, get ready, Roy. Drago makes his way to the ring. | 做好准备吧 罗伊·德拉戈正在朝拳击场走来 |
[47:12] | His father leads the way through the hostile crowd. | 他的父亲领着他穿过愤懑的观众 |
[47:16] | You can feel the energy. I’m sure Creed does. | 你能感觉到那股能量 奎迪 肯定也能 |
[47:18] | He has a big advantage with the fans in his corner. | 在他那一角有无数粉丝为他助威 |
[47:27] | Stay focused. You’re at home, baby. Focus is the key. | 保持专注 这是你的主场 宝贝儿 专注才是要诀 |
[47:30] | Given Drago’s size and style, | 考虑到德拉戈的体型和拳路 |
[47:32] | he’ll look to use his power to counter Creed’s speed. | 他也许会考虑用力量来应对奎迪的速度 |
[47:36] | Remember why we’re here, man. | 别忘了我们为什么要打这场 |
[47:48] | I’m the champ. | 我是冠军 |
[48:48] | Adonis Creed making a grand entrance tonight. | 阿多尼斯·奎迪隆重登场 |
[48:51] | Like his father, Creed is ever the showman, | 奎迪和他的父亲一样 总是那么吸睛 |
[48:54] | and is energizing the crowd. | 还能让观众热血沸腾 |
[49:01] | Creed is letting Drago know exactly who this arena belongs to. | 德拉戈这下知道了 这可是奎迪的主场 |
[49:06] | It all feels so Shakespearean. | 这也太像莎士比亚的剧本了 |
[49:08] | Two sons, raised a world apart, yet inexorably linked by tragedy. | 成长在世界两端的孩子 却因一场悲剧站上拳击场 多么残酷 |
[49:19] | Now, gentlemen, | 好了 先生们 |
[49:20] | I went over the rules in the dressing room. | 我在更衣室里介绍过规则了 |
[49:22] | I wanna caution you to keep this fight clean at all times. | 请务必确保比赛全程文明公正 |
[49:26] | Protect yourself at all times. | 以及记得自我保护 |
[49:28] | And what I say, you must obey. | 规则如上 不得违逆 |
[49:30] | Good luck. Touch gloves. | 祝你们好运 互击拳套 |
[49:37] | Touch gloves. | 互击拳套 |
[49:38] | Creed fights without longtime trainer Rocky Balboa. | 奎迪 这次上阵没了长久以来的教练洛基·巴尔博亚 |
[49:41] | Interesting to see how Duke manages the corner | 有趣的是 两位拳击手积怨已久 |
[49:44] | with so much bad blood between the fighters. | 而杜克要如何在场角辅助呢 |
[49:46] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[49:47] | He think he gonna run straight through you. | 他觉得他能直接把你当场打死 |
[49:49] | – You show him what’s up. – Yeah. | – 给他点厉害瞧瞧 – 当然 |
[49:50] | This is your house, all right? | 这是你的主场 明白吗 |
[49:53] | – It’s my house. – Let’s go, baby. | – 是我的主场 – 上吧 宝贝儿 |
[50:06] | Box! | 开始 |
[50:07] | And we’re underway. | 现在比赛开始了 |
[50:09] | If all goes according to form, | 如果只看体型 |
[50:11] | Creed is seen as the more versatile boxer, quicker… | 奎迪应该是个更迅捷更全能的选手 |
[50:13] | Yeah, baby, throw that jab! Let it rip! | 没错 宝贝儿 就那样出拳 保持状态 |
[50:15] | Drago is trying to land something big. | 德拉戈试图打出一记重拳 |
[50:17] | Dig, dig. | 戳 戳 |
[50:19] | Downstairs. | 往下攻击 |
[50:22] | Creed connects with a couple of body shots. | 奎迪展开了一系列身体击打 |
[50:28] | And a right hand upstairs for Creed. | 然后一个右拳打在脸上 |
[50:30] | Drago hasn’t thrown a meaningful punch yet. | 德拉戈暂时还没有一次有效出拳 |
[50:33] | And another right hand for Creed. | 奎迪又一记右拳 |
[50:39] | Creed blocked that punch | 奎迪挡住了那一拳 |
[50:41] | and still it knocked him back into the ropes. | 但还是被打退到了圈绳 |
[50:43] | Yeah, we good. | 我没事 再来 |
[50:44] | Creed doesn’t like that, Jim. | 吉姆 奎迪似乎有点吃不消那重拳 |
[50:46] | Don’t be stupid, kid. He’s baiting you. | 可别犯蠢 年轻人 他在引诱你 |
[50:49] | Creed pressing now, angrily rushes forward with a volley of punches. | 奎迪将对手逼退 愤怒地打出了一连串拳 |
[50:52] | He’s pulling you in. | 他在诱你深入 |
[50:55] | A huge left hook by Drago! | 德拉戈一记大力的左勾拳 |
[50:57] | – Come on, kid. – Creed shaken up by that punch. | – 加把劲啊小子 – 奎迪有些踉跄 |
[50:59] | Clear your head. | 清醒一点 |
[51:00] | Creed commands the center of the ring, | 奎迪占据了赛场中心 |
[51:01] | but there’s a hard body shot to the ribs. | 但是被对手狠狠打在肋骨上 |
[51:03] | And another one on the other side. | 右侧肋骨也受到了重击 |
[51:05] | What you doing, baby? What you doing, D? | 你怎么了 兄弟 振作点 唐 |
[51:07] | And a right hand by Drago that knocks Creed’s head back. | 德拉戈右勾拳狠狠击中奎迪头部 |
[51:12] | Creed can feel the power behind those punches. | 奎迪能感觉到那些拳头力量可不小 |
[51:14] | And now Drago is on the attack. | 现在德拉戈开始了进攻 |
[51:16] | Jab out, jab out, jab out. Hands up, let’s go! | 出拳 出拳 出拳 举起拳头 继续 |
[51:17] | Drago’s stalking him along the ropes. | 德拉戈正沿圈绳遛着对手 |
[51:20] | Get off the ropes, D! | 离圈绳远点 唐 |
[51:24] | Out the corner! | 别呆在角上 |
[51:26] | No, D! Out the corner, out the corner! | 别这样 唐 离开角落 快离开 |
[51:33] | Hard right hand by Drago, and Creed is shaken | 德拉戈右拳猛击直接把奎迪打懵了 |
[51:37] | as the first round comes to a close. | 正好第一轮告一段落 |
[51:40] | I think most watching at home are a little surprised | 电视机前的观众可能也没想到 |
[51:42] | by how impressive Viktor Drago has looked | 才短短开场的几分钟 |
[51:45] | in these opening minutes of the fight. | 维克多·德拉戈已经看起来如此强劲 |
[51:49] | With the history these men share, | 考虑到选手们的新仇旧怨 |
[51:51] | Duke may have his hands full keeping Creed | 杜克应该是花了大把的功夫 |
[51:53] | from letting his emotions get the best of him. | 帮助奎迪不受情绪干扰以达到巅峰状态 |
[51:56] | What you doing, D? | 什么情况 唐 |
[51:57] | – You need to stick with the game plan. – I know, I know. | 你得按照咱们的计划来 – 我知道 |
[51:59] | Stay off the line. Take your angles. You ain’t taking your angles. | 调整步伐 注意你的角度 你没有考虑你的角度 |
[52:02] | I know! | 我知道了 |
[52:03] | If he throws you a left hook… Come on, man, hold the phone on that. | 如果他给你一个左钩拳…没事 兄弟 保持镇定 |
[52:06] | – You think I don’t know that shit? – Well, if you know it, | -你以为我不知道这么做吗 -是吗 如果你知道 |
[52:08] | do it! | 去这么做 |
[52:26] | And now, as we prepare for round two, this crowd is still buzzing | 现在 我们要开始第二回合了 观众们还在呼喊 |
[52:29] | from the vicious rally that Drago brought forth in the last minute | 在第一节最后一分钟 德拉戈打出了 |
[52:34] | of round number one. | 强势一波攻势 |
[52:36] | Come out smart. | 打的聪明点 |
[52:37] | Got Creed in serious trouble as the round came to a close. | 当回合接近尾声时 奎迪陷入了前所未有的困境 |
[52:39] | Box! | 开始 |
[52:40] | And now, round two begins. | 现在 第二回合开始 |
[52:42] | And Drago comes out throwing, wasting no time. | 德拉戈出击了 没浪费一点时间 |
[52:50] | – Get off the ropes! – And Creed is backed | -离边界远点 -奎迪被打到后退了 |
[52:52] | into the ropes, trying to avoid those power shots. | 在边界附近 奎迪试图避免这些强力的拳头 |
[52:58] | Damn. | 该死 |
[52:59] | Things just got ugly fast. | 场面急转直下 |
[53:04] | And another hard right hand shot, and Creed is in big trouble now. | 又一次右手的强力击打 奎迪现在有大麻烦了 |
[53:09] | Keep moving, Donnie. | 保持移动 唐尼 |
[53:15] | A massive right hand sends Creed reeling. | 奎迪被一记右勾拳打的有点晕 |
[53:18] | He tries to regain his footing. | 他试图重新保持步伐平稳 |
[53:20] | Creed trying to answer back. | 奎迪试图还以颜色 |
[53:21] | And now a huge hook sends Creed flying through the ropes! | 现在一记强力勾拳直接把奎迪打到了边界 |
[53:26] | Come on, kid. | 加油 孩子 |
[53:34] | Two! | 二 |
[53:35] | Three! | 三 |
[53:36] | Four! | 四 |
[53:37] | Five! Six! | 五 六 |
[53:39] | That’s it, that’s it, that’s it. | 就这样 站起来 |
[53:41] | Creed! Creed! | 奎迪 奎迪 |
[53:42] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -当然 |
[53:46] | Box! | 开始 |
[53:47] | Creed needs something | 奎迪需要拿出一些绝活 |
[53:48] | to try to turn this fight around. | 如果要扭转这场比赛 |
[53:51] | Drago just keeps coming. | 德拉戈一直保持进攻 |
[53:54] | What a big rib shot! | 又是一记直奔肋骨的重拳 |
[53:56] | Shit. | 天啊 |
[53:57] | Those were two tremendous right hands to the rib cage. | 这两记强力的右勾拳直奔肋骨去 |
[53:59] | You could’ve heard that one in the nosebleed seats. | 你可以听到靠近擂台旁边人的呼喊 |
[54:09] | Creed clearly in pain, as he finds a way to his feet. | 奎迪很清楚受伤位置 所以他用另一种方式站起来 |
[54:13] | Not ready to give up yet. | 他还没有放弃 |
[54:14] | I don’t know. This is getting dangerous, Jim. | 我不知道 这越来越危险了 吉姆 |
[54:20] | Okay! Come to me! | 好的 上我这来 |
[54:22] | And now, Bayless is gonna let him go again. | 现在 贝勒斯尝试让他继续 |
[54:24] | Ready? | 不是吧 |
[54:25] | Box! | 开始 |
[54:27] | He comes barreling out of the corner. | 他立马移动到另一边 |
[54:29] | Huge right hook! | 一记凶狠的右勾拳 |
[54:31] | Drago trying to end it. | 德拉戈试图结束这场比赛 |
[54:33] | And Creed delivers a big right hand at the bell. | 奎迪在铃响之前打出一记右拳 |
[54:36] | Get back! Get back to your corner! | 回去 回到你的角落 |
[54:37] | Bayless restraining Drago, seemingly frustrated… | 贝勒斯警告了德拉戈 他看起来很沮丧 |
[54:40] | Obey my commands. | 服从我的命令 |
[54:41] | …as he was close to finishing the fight. | …因为他快要结束这场比赛了 |
[54:44] | You got to show me something. If not, I’m gonna stop it. | 你得给我拿出点绝活 如果没有 我就要终止这场比赛 |
[54:50] | Can you fight? | 你还能打吗 |
[54:51] | Oh, I’m good, I’m good. | 嗯 我很好 我没事 |
[54:53] | Hell no. I’m calling this fight. | 不 我要叫停比赛 |
[54:56] | Nigga, don’t call this shit. | 兄弟 别叫停比赛 |
[54:57] | You ain’t got to prove shit to nobody. | 你没有必要向别人证明 |
[54:59] | Look at you. Your ribs look like they broke. | 看看你 你的肋骨好像断了 |
[55:02] | You can’t call this fight. | 你不能叫停比赛 |
[55:25] | Hand me my mouthpiece. | 把我的牙套给我 |
[55:30] | My mouthpiece. | 我的牙套 |
[55:42] | Don’t do it. | 别这么干 |
[55:44] | Now, as we go to round three, | 现在 我们进入第三节 |
[55:46] | Adonis Creed has been beaten up and bloodied | 阿多尼斯奎迪已经被打的出血 |
[55:49] | by an avalanche of power shots | 由雪崩般的强力重拳 |
[55:51] | from Viktor Drago in the first two rounds. | 由维克多德拉戈在前两节打出的 |
[55:54] | And we’ll see how much Adonis Creed has left now, | 我们来看看阿多尼斯奎迪还能挺多久 |
[55:56] | as he tries to stay alive in the fight. | 他试图继续支撑比赛 |
[55:58] | Stop the fight. | 停止比赛 |
[56:00] | Dangerous swings from Drago | 德拉戈打出极具危险的连环拳 |
[56:01] | as Creed desperately tries to hold him off. | 而克里德拼命地想阻止他 |
[56:04] | Drago’s still putting huge pressure on the body. | 德拉戈仍然对奎迪的肋骨进行进攻 |
[56:07] | Come on, stop the fight! | 快点 快结束比赛 |
[56:10] | And another shot by Drago! Creed seemingly on his last legs! | 德拉戈又打出一记拳 克里德似乎躲开了他的进攻 |
[56:13] | – Drago on the attack. – Come on, D! | -德拉戈继续发动攻势 -加油 小迪 |
[56:18] | Oh, and with a devastating shot to the rib cage. | 噢 又是对肋骨的致命一击 |
[56:20] | Stop! Stop! | 停 停下 |
[56:57] | This is an obvious disqualification, or so it would appear | 这是一个明显的犯规 又或者比赛已经结束了 |
[57:01] | because Creed was fully down | 因为奎迪已经完全倒下了 |
[57:03] | at the moment that Drago landed that last shot. | 就在德拉戈打出那记长拳的那一刻 |
[57:05] | – No! – You wanna kill somebody? | -不 -你是要杀了其他人吗 |
[57:06] | – No way, baby. No! – Easy, easy! | -不可能 宝贝 不 -放轻松 放轻松 |
[57:09] | – No. No, no, no! – Come on. | -不 不 不 -拜托 |
[57:11] | No! Just relax. | 不可能 -冷静一下 |
[57:29] | This arena is completely silent | 现在比赛场地完全安静 |
[57:31] | as the audience waits to see | 观众都等待着 |
[57:34] | what will be the condition of young Adonis Creed. | 年轻的阿多尼斯奎迪的状况如何 |
[57:59] | Cracked orbital bone, two cracked ribs, grade-3 concussion, | 眶骨骨折 肋骨骨折 3级脑震荡 |
[58:03] | ruptured kidney, numerous contusions. | 肾破裂 多处挫伤 |
[58:06] | Oh… | 天啊 |
[58:08] | A ruptured kidney, is that… | 肾破裂 那是… |
[58:09] | His injuries will heal with rest and time, | 他的伤需要休息和时间 |
[58:11] | including the kidney. | 包括肾脏 |
[58:13] | Now, we shouldn’t have to resort to surgery, | 现在 我们不应该只采取手术 |
[58:15] | but we will need to keep him here for at least 48 hours, as a | 但我们需要把他留在这里至少48小时 作为 |
[58:17] | precaution. | 保险措施 |
[58:18] | Now he’s still numb from the morphine | 现在他感觉不到疼痛因为注射了吗啡 |
[58:19] | but he’ll certainly feel it later. | 但过后肯定会有感觉 |
[58:22] | – Okay. – You okay? | -好的 -你还好吗 |
[58:25] | Fine, I just gotta sit. | 没事 我就是去坐坐 |
[58:29] | If you’re expecting… | 如果你期望… |
[58:31] | No, I’m fine. | 没事 我没事 |
[58:32] | No, no, seriously. Take it easy, okay? | 不 不 说真的 放轻松 好吗 |
[58:37] | Excuse me, Dr. Ewell. | 打扰一下 尤厄尔医生 |
[58:39] | You have a visitor. Right this way. | 有人来拜访你 这边走 |
[58:50] | Bianca. | 比安卡 |
[58:51] | Listen, I’m so sorry everything went… | 听着 我很难过事情变得… |
[58:53] | I should’ve been there. | 我是不该出现在这儿的 |
[58:56] | I’m so sorry. | 我很难过 |
[58:59] | I am. | 确实很难过 |
[59:00] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[59:01] | Is it okay if I see him? | 我可以去看看他吗 |
[59:06] | What difference do it make to us? We saw what happened. | 这对我们来说有什么关系呢 我们是有目共睹的 |
[59:08] | They doing what they supposed to be doing. | 他们尽了本职工作了 |
[59:11] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[59:13] | Right. Okay. | 好吧 行吧 |
[59:15] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[59:26] | WBC’s not gonna contest the referee’s decision, | WBC对裁判的决定没有表示出异议 |
[59:29] | so Viktor remains disqualified. | 所以维克托还是没有参赛资格 |
[59:34] | Bottom line, | 重要的是 |
[59:37] | you still the champ. | 冠军依旧属于你 |
[59:40] | I’m gonna let you rest, man. | 你休息一会儿吧 |
[59:42] | So, if you need something, you know, I’m outside. | 如果你需要什么 我就在门外 |
[59:53] | Got some company, D. | 多尼 有人来陪你了 |
[1:00:13] | You did good. | 做得不错 |
[1:00:15] | We tried. | 我们尽力了 |
[1:00:27] | You know, I watched you back in Philadelphia. | 我看到你回费城的时候 |
[1:00:31] | You showed a ton of heart. I mean, there’s no doubt about it. | 看上去决心满满 我是说 这毋庸置疑 |
[1:00:35] | – Showed a ton of heart. – Heart? | – 决心满满 – 决心吗 |
[1:00:39] | Man, I ain’t trying to hear that shit. | 我特么真的在努力不让自己听见这词 |
[1:00:41] | D. It’s Rock. | 多尼 你不能对罗克如此无礼 |
[1:00:44] | – Oh, it’s okay. It’s all right. – No, you guys gotta work it out. | – 哦 没事 没什么大不了的 – 不 你们俩不应该这样 |
[1:00:47] | I lost the fight before it even started, right? | 比赛还没开始就意味着我输了 是吗 |
[1:00:51] | No. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:00:54] | This guy was… He’s a big guy, he’s strong. | 这家伙 这大家伙块头不小 |
[1:00:57] | He got the reach on you. He got all kinds of… | 他完全够得到你 他各种… |
[1:00:59] | Oh, now you’re trying to train me? | 哦 现在你倒想着训练我了吗 |
[1:01:04] | Be my coach? | 想着做我教练吗 |
[1:01:07] | No, look at me. | 不 你看看我 |
[1:01:12] | Look at me. | 看看我现在什么样子 |
[1:01:18] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这里做什么呢 |
[1:01:22] | Here to pick up the pieces? | 在这捡我的碎骨吗 |
[1:01:24] | No. | 不 |
[1:01:28] | Shouldn’t you be in Philly? | 你不应该在费城的吗 |
[1:01:30] | – Adonis. – No, it’s okay. | – 阿多尼斯 – 没事 让他说吧 |
[1:01:33] | I don’t want him to get all… | 我不想他把所有… |
[1:01:37] | Take care of each other. | 你们各自保重 |
[1:01:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:01:58] | Baby. | 多尼 |
[1:02:03] | He loves you, D. | 他是爱你的 多尼 |
[1:02:08] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:02:12] | I’m looking right at you, babe. | 我就在看你呢 多尼 |
[1:02:15] | How’s that baby gonna look at me? | 他是怎么看我的 |
[1:03:12] | Adonis, do you really feel like a champ? | 阿多尼斯 你真的有冠军的感觉吗 |
[1:03:14] | Do you think you deserve to keep the belt? | 你觉得自己够格吗 |
[1:03:16] | Why would you take that fight, Adonis? | 阿多尼斯 你为什么会接受那场挑战 |
[1:03:18] | Is this it for Adonis Creed? | 这是为了阿多尼斯·奎迪吗 |
[1:03:32] | I’m cool. I’m cool. | 我没事 我自己可以 |
[1:03:34] | – D, please, let me help you, baby. – I said I can walk. | – 多尼 让我帮你吧 多尼 – 我说了我自己能走 |
[1:03:40] | – Please sit… – I said I got it. | – 来 坐下… – 我说了我自己能行 |
[1:04:31] | I don’t know. Lately, it’s like… | 我不知道 之后 这一切就像… |
[1:04:36] | He hasn’t really been himself. | 他已经不再是那个多尼了 |
[1:04:39] | And I get it. | 我也能理解 |
[1:04:42] | ‘Cause he’s going through a lot. | 因为他正处于水深火热之中 |
[1:04:45] | He’s just starting physical therapy. | 他也是才开始进行物理治疗 |
[1:04:48] | Trying to get himself right. | 为了让他自己回到正轨上来 |
[1:04:51] | And | 还有就是 |
[1:04:54] | he’s, uh… | 他变得… |
[1:04:56] | distant | 十分冷淡 |
[1:04:59] | and disconnected. | 也不与他人他物有所联系 |
[1:05:03] | It’s like nothing really matters to him right now. | 现在就好像一切对于他来说都不重要 |
[1:05:06] | Including me. | 包括我 |
[1:05:09] | Which is new. | 这就是他的新变化 |
[1:05:13] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:05:16] | Listen, be there for him, take care of him, | 听着 你要陪伴在他身旁 照顾好他 |
[1:05:21] | give him your love. | 把你的爱奉献给他 |
[1:05:23] | But also, you gotta realize he’s in a place right now | 但是 你也要意识到 他现在所处的境况 |
[1:05:26] | that only he can get himself out of. | 只有靠他自救 |
[1:05:28] | And with everything he’s going through… | 他现在所经历的一切… |
[1:05:30] | With everything he’s going through? | 他现在所经历的一切吗 |
[1:05:31] | You’ve been in his corner every step of the way. | 你已经涉足于他生活的方方面面了 |
[1:05:37] | He’s a grown man. | 他是个成年人 |
[1:05:42] | He’s gotta heal from the inside out. | 他会痊愈的 由内而外 |
[1:05:45] | Trust me, I know. I’ve been there. | 相信我 我知道的 我已经身处于那儿了 |
[1:05:48] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[1:06:34] | Feel her? | 能感觉到她吗 |
[1:06:37] | Yeah. | 能 |
[1:06:39] | Highlights of Drago silencing critics tonight | 今晚 德拉戈让非议者缄默 最精彩的是 |
[1:06:41] | with a devastating first round knockout of Anthony Novak. | 他在激烈的第一回合就淘汰了安东尼·诺瓦克 |
[1:06:44] | Here’s a post-fight interview with Max Kellerman. | 现在是对麦克斯·凯勒曼进行的赛后采访 |
[1:06:47] | Viktor, here we are just months since your controversial loss to | 维克托 你当时被阿多尼斯·奎迪击败 颇具非议 |
[1:06:50] | Adonis Creed. | 数月后 我们又站在了这儿 |
[1:06:51] | How does this win feel? | 这次胜利给你的感觉如何 |
[1:06:52] | What loss? | 谁击败我了 |
[1:06:54] | Excuse me. | 补充一下 |
[1:06:55] | From your disqualification to Adonis Creed. | 你因为阿多尼斯·奎迪取消参赛资格 |
[1:06:58] | But how does this feel to you tonight? | 但是今晚 你对此的感觉如何 |
[1:07:01] | I don’t care. Creed must fight me. | 没啥感觉 但奎迪必须要和我一战 |
[1:07:04] | – And if he doesn’t fight you? – Then he’s no champion. | – 如果他不想要和你打呢 – 那他就不是冠军 |
[1:07:07] | There you have it, Adonis. Challenge is on the table. | 阿多尼斯 你听着 又有公开挑战了 |
[1:09:08] | Viktor! | 维克托 |
[1:10:09] | What’s good? | 有什么好事吗 |
[1:10:09] | What’s good? | 有什么好事吗 |
[1:10:10] | Just maintaining, man. Long time no see, what’s up? | 只是勉强维持生计 伙计 好久不见了 怎么了 |
[1:10:10] | Just maintaining, man. Long time no see, what’s up? | 只是勉强维持生计 伙计 好久不见了 怎么了 |
[1:10:13] | Nothing, man. Just been caught up. You know, the house, the baby. | 没什么 伙计 刚刚被抓到 你知道的 关于房子孩子的事 |
[1:10:13] | Nothing, man. Just been caught up. You know, the house, the baby. | 没什么 伙计 刚刚被抓到 你知道的 关于房子孩子的事 |
[1:10:18] | You know how it is. | 你知道这是这么一回事 |
[1:10:18] | You know how it is. | 你知道这是这么一回事 |
[1:10:19] | Yeah? How Bianca doing? | 是吗 比安卡怎么样 |
[1:10:19] | Yeah? How Bianca doing? | 是吗 比安卡怎么样 |
[1:10:21] | She’s good. She’s good. | 她很好 她很好 |
[1:10:21] | She’s good. She’s good. | 她很好 她很好 |
[1:10:24] | Good, good, good. | 好 好 好 |
[1:10:24] | Good, good, good. | 好 好 好 |
[1:10:27] | Listen, man, I’ve been meaning to hit you up, though. | 听着 伙计 我一直想和你打一局 |
[1:10:27] | Listen, man, I’ve been meaning to hit you up, though. | 听着 伙计 我一直想和你打一局 |
[1:10:31] | Commissioner wanna know who we plan to fight next. | 领队想知道我们下一步要和谁打 |
[1:10:31] | Commissioner wanna know who we plan to fight next. | 领队想知道我们下一步要和谁打 |
[1:10:34] | You ain’t gotta fight Drago, | 你不必和德拉戈打 |
[1:10:34] | You ain’t gotta fight Drago, | 你不必和德拉戈打 |
[1:10:36] | but you gotta fight someone. | 但你必须和某人战斗 |
[1:10:36] | but you gotta fight someone. | 但你必须和某人战斗 |
[1:10:39] | You gotta defend the belt. | 你得保卫腰带 |
[1:10:39] | You gotta defend the belt. | 你得保卫腰带 |
[1:10:41] | Otherwise, it’s gonna be vacated. | 否则 它就会空出 |
[1:10:41] | Otherwise, it’s gonna be vacated. | 否则 它就会空出 |
[1:10:46] | I could set up a little, you know, tuneup fight, kind of. | 我可以设置一些 你知道类似调整战斗 |
[1:10:46] | I could set up a little, you know, tuneup fight, kind of. | 我可以设置一些 你知道类似调整战斗 |
[1:10:56] | No. You know what, man? | 不 你知道吗 伙计 |
[1:10:56] | No. You know what, man? | 不 你知道吗 伙计 |
[1:10:57] | Don’t worry about none of that right now. | 现在别担心这些 |
[1:10:57] | Don’t worry about none of that right now. | 现在别担心这些 |
[1:10:58] | Listen, just come on inside. | 听着 进来吧 |
[1:10:58] | Listen, just come on inside. | 听着 进来吧 |
[1:11:01] | Hit the bag, man, warm up. | 打沙包 伙计 热热身 |
[1:11:01] | Hit the bag, man, warm up. | 打沙包 伙计 热热身 |
[1:11:04] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:11:04] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:11:05] | Yeah, I’m gonna grab my stuff, and I’m gonna meet you in there. | 好的 我去拿我的东西 然后在那里见你 |
[1:11:05] | Yeah, I’m gonna grab my stuff, and I’m gonna meet you in there. | 好的 我去拿我的东西 然后在那里见你 |
[1:11:11] | All right, man. | 好吧 伙计 |
[1:11:11] | All right, man. | 好吧 伙计 |
[1:11:23] | Put your body weight into that glove. | 把你的身体力量放在那个手套上 |
[1:11:23] | Put your body weight into that glove. | 把你的身体力量放在那个手套上 |
[1:11:25] | There you go. Lean in it. | 好的 用力打它 |
[1:11:25] | There you go. Lean in it. | 好的 用力打它 |
[1:11:38] | Yeah, I called you, like, a thousand times. | 是的 我给你打过无数次电话 |
[1:11:38] | Yeah, I called you, like, a thousand times. | 是的 我给你打过无数次电话 |
[1:11:42] | Yeah, it’s about the light. | 是的 关于灯的 |
[1:11:42] | Yeah, it’s about the light. | 是的 关于灯的 |
[1:11:45] | How long? | 能用多长时间 |
[1:11:45] | How long? | 能用多长时间 |
[1:11:46] | You want to be specific? Couple years. | 你想具体点吗 几年 |
[1:11:46] | You want to be specific? Couple years. | 你想具体点吗 几年 |
[1:11:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:11:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:11:50] | I mean, how many guys does it take to screw in a light bulb? | 我是说 装一个灯泡需要多少人 |
[1:11:50] | I mean, how many guys does it take to screw in a light bulb? | 我是说 装一个灯泡需要多少人 |
[1:11:55] | I’m not joking. | 我不是开玩笑的 |
[1:11:55] | I’m not joking. | 我不是开玩笑的 |
[1:11:58] | Can I call you guys back? | 我能给你们回个电话吗 |
[1:11:58] | Can I call you guys back? | 我能给你们回个电话吗 |
[1:12:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:12:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:12:41] | Hey, Ma. | 嘿 妈 |
[1:12:41] | Hey, Ma. | 嘿 妈 |
[1:12:44] | Ma. | 妈 |
[1:12:44] | Ma. | 妈 |
[1:12:59] | Hey, Ma. | 嘿 妈妈 |
[1:12:59] | Hey, Ma. | 嘿 妈妈 |
[1:13:04] | How you doing, kid? | 你最近怎么样 孩子 |
[1:13:04] | How you doing, kid? | 你最近怎么样 孩子 |
[1:13:07] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[1:13:07] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[1:13:09] | I hope you don’t mind, | 希望你不介意 |
[1:13:09] | I hope you don’t mind, | 希望你不介意 |
[1:13:10] | your mom asked if I would come out ’cause she’s worried about you. | 你妈妈问我能不能出来 因为她很担心你 |
[1:13:10] | your mom asked if I would come out ’cause she’s worried about you. | 你妈妈问我能不能出来 因为她很担心你 |
[1:13:17] | I am, too. | 我也担心你 |
[1:13:17] | I am, too. | 我也担心你 |
[1:13:19] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[1:13:19] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[1:13:23] | You didn’t have to come all this way. | 你不必大老远过来 |
[1:13:23] | You didn’t have to come all this way. | 你不必大老远过来 |
[1:13:25] | By train. | 我坐火车 |
[1:13:25] | By train. | 我坐火车 |
[1:13:27] | Three days on a train. | 坐火车三天 |
[1:13:27] | Three days on a train. | 坐火车三天 |
[1:13:30] | It’s all right, you know, gives you time to think. | 没关系 你知道 给你时间思考 |
[1:13:30] | It’s all right, you know, gives you time to think. | 没关系 你知道 给你时间思考 |
[1:13:33] | And you watch all these places whipping by the windows like postcards. | 你可以看到这些被窗户圈起来的像一张明信片一样的景色 |
[1:13:33] | And you watch all these places whipping by the windows like postcards. | 你可以看到这些被窗户圈起来的像一张明信片一样的景色 |
[1:13:37] | It’s quite an experience. | 这是一次很好的经历 |
[1:13:37] | It’s quite an experience. | 这是一次很好的经历 |
[1:13:39] | Yeah, I mean, if you say so. | 是的 我是说 如果你这么说的话 |
[1:13:39] | Yeah, I mean, if you say so. | 是的 我是说 如果你这么说的话 |
[1:13:42] | Yeah, it was nice. | 是的 这很好 |
[1:13:42] | Yeah, it was nice. | 是的 这很好 |
[1:13:44] | This is wonderful. | 这真是太好了 |
[1:13:44] | This is wonderful. | 这真是太好了 |
[1:13:46] | How you have all this out here. | 你怎么把这些都拿出来放在这儿 |
[1:13:46] | How you have all this out here. | 你怎么把这些都拿出来放在这儿 |
[1:13:50] | You could have the same. | 你也可以做同样的事 |
[1:13:50] | You could have the same. | 你也可以做同样的事 |
[1:13:53] | Yeah, I wouldn’t say that. | 是的 我不会这么做 |
[1:13:53] | Yeah, I wouldn’t say that. | 是的 我不会这么做 |
[1:13:55] | I mean, not just the shiny stuff, | 我的意思是 不仅仅是那些闪亮的奖杯 |
[1:13:55] | I mean, not just the shiny stuff, | 我的意思是 不仅仅是那些闪亮的奖杯 |
[1:13:58] | but the better stuff. | 还有更好的东西 |
[1:13:58] | but the better stuff. | 还有更好的东西 |
[1:14:02] | Have a better life. | 过上更好的生活 |
[1:14:02] | Have a better life. | 过上更好的生活 |
[1:14:07] | Be a better man. | 做一个更好的人 |
[1:14:07] | Be a better man. | 做一个更好的人 |
[1:14:11] | You know, I was thinking about what you were saying about | 你知道 我在想你以前说的 |
[1:14:11] | You know, I was thinking about what you were saying about | 你知道 我在想你以前说的 |
[1:14:15] | what smart decisions have I made lately. | 关于我最近做了什么明智的决定 |
[1:14:15] | what smart decisions have I made lately. | 关于我最近做了什么明智的决定 |
[1:14:22] | Couldn’t think of many. | 想不出很多 |
[1:14:22] | Couldn’t think of many. | 想不出很多 |
[1:14:26] | You know, I wasn’t even there when my son’s son, | 你知道吗 我甚至不在那里当我的儿子的儿子 |
[1:14:26] | You know, I wasn’t even there when my son’s son, | 你知道吗 我甚至不在那里当我的儿子的儿子 |
[1:14:32] | my grandson, | 我的孙子 |
[1:14:32] | my grandson, | 我的孙子 |
[1:14:34] | was born. | 出生的时候 |
[1:14:34] | was born. | 出生的时候 |
[1:14:36] | I mean, he’s like that tall now probably. | 我是说 他现在可能长得这么高了 |
[1:14:36] | I mean, he’s like that tall now probably. | 我是说 他现在可能长得这么高了 |
[1:14:40] | I don’t even know him. He doesn’t know me. | 我甚至不认识他 他也不认识我 |
[1:14:40] | I don’t even know him. He doesn’t know me. | 我甚至不认识他 他也不认识我 |
[1:14:46] | It’s pathetic. | 这真可悲 |
[1:14:46] | It’s pathetic. | 这真可悲 |
[1:14:49] | Well, why won’t you just | 好吧 你为什么不 |
[1:14:49] | Well, why won’t you just | 好吧 你为什么不 |
[1:14:53] | call him? | 打电话给他 |
[1:14:53] | call him? | 打电话给他 |
[1:14:55] | It ain’t that easy, you know… | 这并没有那么容易 你知道 |
[1:14:55] | It ain’t that easy, you know… | 这并没有那么容易 你知道 |
[1:15:00] | Listen, | 听着 |
[1:15:00] | Listen, | 听着 |
[1:15:01] | I don’t want you making the same mistakes I made. | 我不希望你犯我犯过的同样的错误 |
[1:15:01] | I don’t want you making the same mistakes I made. | 我不希望你犯我犯过的同样的错误 |
[1:15:05] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我的意思吗 |
[1:15:05] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我的意思吗 |
[1:15:10] | So, you gotta ask yourself, | 所以 你得问问你自己 |
[1:15:10] | So, you gotta ask yourself, | 所以 你得问问你自己 |
[1:15:13] | what’s the valuable stuff? | 对你来说珍贵的东西的什么 |
[1:15:13] | what’s the valuable stuff? | 对你来说珍贵的东西的什么 |
[1:15:15] | It’s like I asked you before. | 就像我以前问过你的 |
[1:15:15] | It’s like I asked you before. | 就像我以前问过你的 |
[1:15:18] | What were you really fighting for? | 你到底在为什么而战 |
[1:15:18] | What were you really fighting for? | 你到底在为什么而战 |
[1:15:23] | I was afraid. Of this. | 我对此很害怕 |
[1:15:23] | I was afraid. Of this. | 我对此很害怕 |
[1:15:33] | Expectations. | 那些期望 |
[1:15:33] | Expectations. | 那些期望 |
[1:15:35] | Being the champ. | 成为冠军 |
[1:15:35] | Being the champ. | 成为冠军 |
[1:15:39] | I was scared I couldn’t do what he could. | 我害怕我做不到他做的到的事 |
[1:15:39] | I was scared I couldn’t do what he could. | 我害怕我做不到他做的到的事 |
[1:15:45] | It’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[1:15:45] | It’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[1:15:48] | I used to feel like he was a part of me. | 我以前觉得他是我的一部分 |
[1:15:48] | I used to feel like he was a part of me. | 我以前觉得他是我的一部分 |
[1:15:52] | Now I can’t hear him, or that thing, | 现在我听不见他了还有那件事 |
[1:15:52] | Now I can’t hear him, or that thing, | 现在我听不见他了还有那件事 |
[1:15:55] | that thing that tells me to get in the ring. | 告诉我进入拳击场的那件事 |
[1:15:55] | that thing that tells me to get in the ring. | 告诉我进入拳击场的那件事 |
[1:15:58] | Move my feet, keep my hands up. | 移动我的脚 举起我的手 |
[1:15:58] | Move my feet, keep my hands up. | 移动我的脚 举起我的手 |
[1:16:01] | Hit anything that gets in my way. | 排除任何阻挡我道路的东西 |
[1:16:01] | Hit anything that gets in my way. | 排除任何阻挡我道路的东西 |
[1:16:07] | I can’t hear it anymore. | 我再也听不见了 |
[1:16:07] | I can’t hear it anymore. | 我再也听不见了 |
[1:16:17] | I don’t even know how I lost. | 我甚至不知道我是怎么失去它的 |
[1:16:17] | I don’t even know how I lost. | 我甚至不知道我是怎么失去它的 |
[1:16:19] | Your mind wasn’t right. | 你的想法不对 |
[1:16:19] | Your mind wasn’t right. | 你的想法不对 |
[1:16:24] | And your natural style just won’t work with a guy that big. | 你的天性不会在那么大的一个人上适用 |
[1:16:24] | And your natural style just won’t work with a guy that big. | 你的天性不会在那么大的一个人上适用 |
[1:16:36] | You saying yours was better? | 你在说你的更好吗 |
[1:16:36] | You saying yours was better? | 你在说你的更好吗 |
[1:16:39] | I won, didn’t I? | 我赢了 不是吗 |
[1:16:39] | I won, didn’t I? | 我赢了 不是吗 |
[1:16:48] | Good seeing you, Unc. Great to see you, too. | 很高兴见到你 叔叔 我也很高兴见到你 |
[1:16:48] | Good seeing you, Unc. Great to see you, too. | 很高兴见到你 叔叔 我也很高兴见到你 |
[1:16:51] | I was talking with your mother, | 我和你妈妈谈过话 |
[1:16:51] | I was talking with your mother, | 我和你妈妈谈过话 |
[1:16:53] | and she says you came up with this name for the child. | 她说你给孩子起了这个名字 |
[1:16:53] | and she says you came up with this name for the child. | 她说你给孩子起了这个名字 |
[1:16:58] | Amara. Amara. | 阿马拉 阿马拉 |
[1:16:58] | Amara. Amara. | 阿马拉 阿马拉 |
[1:17:00] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[1:17:00] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[1:17:01] | Why, what’s wrong with that? | 怎么了 这个名字怎么了 |
[1:17:01] | Why, what’s wrong with that? | 怎么了 这个名字怎么了 |
[1:17:02] | No, it’s a beautiful name, but it’s kind of complicated. | 不 这个名字很漂亮 但有点复杂 |
[1:17:02] | No, it’s a beautiful name, but it’s kind of complicated. | 不 这个名字很漂亮 但有点复杂 |
[1:17:05] | Why don’t you think about something, | 你为什么不想个其他名字呢 |
[1:17:05] | Why don’t you think about something, | 你为什么不想个其他名字呢 |
[1:17:07] | at least I would, a little simpler to say, | 至少我愿意 简单来说 |
[1:17:09] | like “Becky” or “Cate,” something like that. | 就像贝基或凯特 类似的 |
[1:17:12] | Cate Creed? | 凯特 奎迪吗 |
[1:17:13] | Cate Creed. Two “C’s.” Easy to remember. | 凯特 奎迪 两个C 容易记住 |
[1:17:16] | You do know she’s gonna be black, right? | 你知道她即将是一位黑人 对吧 |
[1:17:18] | Oh, that’s right, I forgot. | 对的 我都忘了 |
[1:17:21] | Okay. | 行 |
[1:17:23] | – Hey, Ma. – Yeah. | – 妈 – 对 |
[1:17:27] | Wait, right now? | 等等 现在吗 |
[1:17:30] | – Relax. – Okay. | – 放松 – 好的 |
[1:17:32] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会顺利的 |
[1:17:34] | You just gotta be there for her, okay? That’s your job. | 你只需要陪着她 好吗 这是你的责任 |
[1:17:37] | I got you, I got you. | 我懂 |
[1:17:38] | – And remember… – Yeah. | – 还要记住 – 好 |
[1:17:40] | Today is gonna be the best day of your life. Right here. | 今天将是你人生中最棒的一天 就在这里 |
[1:17:44] | – All right? – Yeah. | – 现在吗 – 好的 |
[1:17:47] | Best day of your life. | 你最棒的一天 |
[1:17:50] | – I’m having a baby. – I feel like I’m having a baby. | – 我要有宝宝了 – 我感觉就像是我要有宝宝了 |
[1:17:56] | – Boy! – Hey. | – 儿子 – 嗨 |
[1:17:57] | – What you doing? – I know… | – 你还在干什么呢 – 我知道 |
[1:17:59] | No, never mind. Just get in here. | 不 不用在意 快进来 |
[1:18:01] | Okay. Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:18:02] | Like I said, I’ll be here if you need me. | 就像我说的 你需要我的时候 我就在这 |
[1:18:06] | – All right. – All right. | – 好的 – 好了 |
[1:18:12] | You know, I’m gonna do what I can. | 你知道 我会做任何我能做的 |
[1:18:15] | You being here is more than enough. | 你在这儿已经足够了 |
[1:18:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:18:38] | Robert | 罗伯特 |
[1:19:11] | Mr. Balboa? | 巴尔博亚先生吗 |
[1:19:12] | – Mmm. – She’s here. | – 对 – 宝宝出生了 |
[1:19:14] | Oh, that’s great. | 真好 |
[1:19:19] | That’s absolutely good. | 这太好了 |
[1:19:23] | That’s fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[1:19:33] | Hey, Unc, say hi to your goddaughter. | 叔 和你的教女打个招呼吧 |
[1:19:36] | Wow. That’s quite an honor. | 真是荣幸 |
[1:19:40] | – Let me see you. – Here she is. | – 让我看看你 – 她在这 |
[1:19:43] | Hey, hello, beautiful. | 你好呀 小美女 |
[1:19:47] | So, nurse… | 护士 所以 |
[1:19:52] | …what about the test? | 还有检查要怎么做 |
[1:19:55] | Relax for now. | 暂时休息一下 |
[1:19:57] | We’ll run an auditory exam as soon as | 我们将尽快做一个听力检查 |
[1:19:59] | you and Amara get some rest. | 你和阿马拉先休息一会儿 |
[1:20:04] | It’s okay, babe. | 宝贝 没事的 |
[1:20:06] | Thank God she looks like you. | 感谢上帝 这孩子长得像你 |
[1:20:08] | Yeah, right. | 是的 |
[1:20:15] | So, is she gonna feel anything? | 所以 她会有什么感觉吗 |
[1:20:17] | No, it’s painless. I promise. | 不会 我保证 这是无痛的 |
[1:20:21] | Okay. Now that they’re in place, | 好的 现在他们已经就位了 |
[1:20:22] | what we’re gonna do is give her a series of click stimuli | 我们将给她一点短促的刺激 |
[1:20:25] | around 35 decibels | 大约35分贝 |
[1:20:27] | and check her neural responses. | 然后检查她的神经反应 |
[1:20:29] | Is that loud? | 大声吗 |
[1:20:31] | Normal auditory range. | 正常听力范围 |
[1:20:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:20:36] | Here we go. | 现在我们开始 |
[1:20:40] | So what exactly are we looking for? | 所以我们究竟是在检查什么 |
[1:20:42] | A reading. Spikes. | 数据 棘波 |
[1:21:15] | So, we’re not seeing any waves or spikes, uh, | 但是 我们没有看到任何波线或是棘波 |
[1:21:20] | and given your family history, there is some cause for concern. | 鉴于你家族疾病史 是很容易担心 |
[1:21:23] | However, it is very early… | 但是 现在才刚开始 |
[1:21:52] | They’re gonna run some more tests. | 他们还会做其他的检查 |
[1:21:54] | They said it’s early, and, uh, sometimes they get false reads. | 他们说还早 有时候也可能误诊 |
[1:22:03] | Let me ask you something. | 让我来问你 |
[1:22:07] | What if it ain’t okay? | 如果你女儿确定有问题怎么办 |
[1:22:10] | I can’t think like that. | 我不能这么想 |
[1:22:13] | You gotta, I mean, | 你知道 我的意思是 |
[1:22:16] | how you gonna handle it? | 你会怎么处理这个情况 |
[1:22:25] | I don’t wanna go there. | 我不想去想那些 |
[1:22:27] | You gonna love her? | 你还会爱她吗 |
[1:22:29] | How you gonna ask me a question like that, Rock? | 罗克 你怎么会问我这个问题 |
[1:22:32] | – Yeah, I’m gonna love her. – Good. | – 是的 我会爱她 – 好的 |
[1:22:34] | ‘Cause she ain’t feeling sorry for herself, | 因为她不会为自己感到难过 |
[1:22:38] | and you shouldn’t either. | 你也不应该这样感觉 |
[1:22:49] | You got a little… | 你收到了一个小的 |
[1:22:54] | Oh, it’s boxing gloves. | 是拳击手套 |
[1:22:57] | – You got it? – Yeah. | – 你拿到了吗 – 拿了 |
[1:23:05] | Congratulations | 恭喜 |
[1:23:05] | Buddy Marcelle | 伙伴 马赛勒 |
[1:23:07] | Goodnight Moon. I love that book. | 月亮 晚安 我喜欢这本书 |
[1:23:10] | Who’s that from, babe? | 宝贝 那是谁送的 |
[1:23:15] | The unanimous number one contender Viktor Drago | 现在一致认为维克托 德拉戈作为 |
[1:23:17] | has been met with open arms back in Russia, | 最厉害的拳王争夺者在他爸的老家俄罗斯 |
[1:23:20] | his father’s home, which is nice. | 受到了热烈的欢迎 这非常好 |
[1:23:22] | But the question on everyone’s mind is, “Where is Creed?” | 但是每个人都在想 奎迪在哪儿 |
[1:23:25] | If he doesn’t choose an opponent soon, | 如果他不快点选择对手比赛 |
[1:23:27] | he risks forfeiting the title | 就有丢掉拳王头衔的风险 |
[1:23:29] | and personally, I can’t imagine him being able to live with that. | 对于他 简直不能想象他能忍受那样的生活 |
[1:23:35] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[1:23:37] | Yeah. Finally got her to settle. | 是的 她终于休息了 |
[1:23:41] | Hey, I need to get out of the house. | 我需要出门一趟 |
[1:23:45] | I was gonna go over to the studio. | 我应该要去工作室的 |
[1:23:47] | You mind watching her until I get back? | 你能在我回来前照看她吗 |
[1:23:50] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[1:23:52] | Cool. | 好的 |
[1:23:54] | Okay, okay. | 行 |
[1:24:08] | You okay? | 你可以吗 |
[1:24:09] | Yeah, I got it. Yeah. | 是的 我会 |
[1:24:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:24:15] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:24:34] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[1:24:35] | Baby, please. | 别哭了 宝贝 |
[1:24:38] | Hey, you hungry, right? Hey, baby, you hungry? | 你是饿了吗 宝贝 你饿了吗 |
[1:24:50] | It’s Mary Anne. Please leave a message. | 我是玛丽·安 有事请留言 |
[1:24:52] | Hey, Ma. Listen, listen. | 嘿 妈 你听我说 |
[1:24:54] | She won’t stop crying. Can you just tell me how to… | 她一直在哭 你能跟我说怎么 |
[1:24:57] | Can you tell me how to make her stop crying? | 你能告诉我怎么才能让她别哭了吗 |
[1:24:59] | Call me back when you get this message, okay? | 听到语音就回个电话 好吗 |
[1:25:32] | Hey, what’s up, baby girl? | 怎么了 小丫头 |
[1:25:36] | Hey, no. | 嘿 别 |
[1:25:38] | It’s okay, baby. No, no. | 没事的 宝贝 别 别哭 |
[1:25:40] | No, don’t cry. No, not again, please. | 别 别哭 拜托 别再哭了 |
[1:25:43] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:25:44] | No, look, look, look. | 别 看 看 看这个 |
[1:25:47] | You see that? | 看到这个了吗 |
[1:25:49] | Look, look, look. | 看 看这边 看这边 |
[1:25:51] | Look. | 快看 |
[1:26:07] | I’m right here. | 我就在这儿 |
[1:26:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:27:07] | Hey. No, no, there you go. | 嘿 别 别哭 没事了 |
[1:27:12] | I know. | 我知道的 |
[1:27:16] | Mmm-hmm. Daddy’s being a bitch, I know. | 我是个很烂的爸爸 我知道 |
[1:27:39] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:27:42] | How’d you do? | 你怎么做到的 |
[1:27:49] | She’s a fighter. | 她是个战士 |
[1:27:54] | Just like her dad. | 就像她爸 |
[1:27:59] | Just like her mom, too. | 也像她妈 |
[1:28:11] | I have to fight him again. | 我得再跟他打一场 |
[1:28:14] | I don’t wanna be that person to stop you. | 我不想阻止你 |
[1:28:17] | But I don’t wanna end up like your mom, alone. | 但我也不想最后和你妈一样 孑然一身 |
[1:28:21] | I feel you. | 我懂你 |
[1:28:22] | Do you? | 真的吗 |
[1:28:27] | And it’s not just us anymore, D. | 而且这也不止关乎我们两个 D |
[1:28:29] | I know it sounds crazy doing all this all over again. | 我知道把这一切再来一遍很疯狂 |
[1:28:35] | But this won’t be the end of me. | 但这不会是我的结局 |
[1:28:38] | Or you. | 也不会是你的 |
[1:28:40] | It can’t be, ’cause we a team. | 绝不是 因为我们会一起奋战 |
[1:28:41] | We weren’t a team when you took the fight the last time. | 上次你上场 我们就没有一起奋斗 |
[1:28:48] | You right. | 你说得对 |
[1:28:50] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:28:54] | I shouldn’t have put you through that. | 我不该让你经历那些 |
[1:28:56] | Then why? | 那又为什么 |
[1:28:59] | Why do it again? | 为什么你还要再来一次 |
[1:29:02] | What do you have to prove? | 你到底想证明什么 |
[1:29:04] | It’s not about that. | 并不是那样 |
[1:29:06] | You wouldn’t be any good to anybody if you didn’t do what you love. | 如果不做喜欢的事 对谁都没好处 |
[1:29:12] | You wouldn’t be able to breathe, right? | 你会无法呼吸 对吧 |
[1:29:15] | Well, I wouldn’t be any good to anybody if I don’t handle this the | 如果我不正确处理这事 |
[1:29:18] | right way. | 对谁都没好处 |
[1:29:23] | But I need you. | 但我需要你们 |
[1:29:27] | Both of you. | 你们两个 |
[1:29:37] | I’ll beat him. | 我会打败他 |
[1:29:46] | You better. | 你最好说到做到 |
[1:29:50] | You gotta think about this real hard. | 这事你得想清楚了 |
[1:29:54] | You got people that need you now. | 你现在有需要你的人在了 |
[1:29:57] | That’s exactly why I can’t lose. | 正因如此我绝不能输 |
[1:30:00] | Buddy said the fight has to be in Russia. | 巴蒂说这场比赛得在俄罗斯打 |
[1:30:03] | Take it or leave it. | 要么接受 要么不打 |
[1:30:09] | Russia? | 俄罗斯吗 |
[1:30:10] | On their turf. | 在他们的主场上 |
[1:30:12] | So Russia it is. | 那我们就去俄罗斯 |
[1:30:21] | What you think, Rock? | 罗克 你觉得呢 |
[1:30:24] | It’s a clear advantage if it comes down to a judge’s decision. | 如果要由裁判判决 那是他们占尽优势 |
[1:30:28] | Well, then we can’t let it get to a judge’s decision, right? | 那我们就不能走到裁判判决那一步 |
[1:30:35] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[1:30:39] | Call the promoter. | 给主办方打电话 |
[1:30:46] | So we try to hit tomorrow, 5 a.M. | 那我们明早5点动身 |
[1:30:49] | No, I got other plans. | 不 我有别的计划 |
[1:30:51] | – You mean, you wanna go to Philly? – No. | – 你是说去费城吗 – 不是 |
[1:30:54] | Listen, you wanna change things in a big way, | 听着 你想很大程度改变现状 |
[1:30:57] | then you need to make some big changes. | 那你就要作出很多巨大的改变 |
[1:31:55] | You gotta be messing with me, right? | 你会帮我训练 对吧 |
[1:31:58] | Heard this is a place where fighters go, | 听说这是个拳击手用来 |
[1:32:01] | you know, to start over. | 你懂的 重新来过的地方 |
[1:32:03] | Get reborn. | 浴火重生 |
[1:32:09] | What took y’all so long? | 你怎么花这么长时间才到 |
[1:32:11] | This some wild shit. | 这都是些很苦的训练 |
[1:32:13] | Yeah, sure looks like hell to me. | 是啊 我看着都觉得像地狱 |
[1:32:16] | Since you’re going back to hell, you might as well get used to it. | 既然你要重回地狱 提前适应比较好 |
[1:32:22] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:32:36] | Go for it. | 放手去做 |
[1:32:42] | Harder. | 用力 |
[1:32:47] | Harder! | 再用力 |
[1:32:50] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[1:33:07] | Build that neck. | 颈部用力 |
[1:33:31] | Okay, man up. | 行了 选手上来 |
[1:33:33] | No. | 不用 |
[1:33:35] | I’m good. | 我不用 |
[1:33:40] | That’s the fight it’s gonna be. Toe-to-toe. Get used to it. | 这就是比赛形式 脚对脚 适应下 |
[1:33:45] | Box! | 开打 |
[1:33:47] | Take it to the body. | 用身体接下这个 |
[1:34:01] | Take it! Fight the pain. | 都忍着 别输给疼痛 |
[1:34:04] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[1:34:30] | Get back in there. | 脚放回去 |
[1:34:31] | Get back in there. Protect yourself. | 回轮胎那儿 保护好自己 |
[1:35:34] | Come on, get up, kid. | 加油 站起来 孩子 |
[1:35:37] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[1:35:42] | Keep moving. | 继续 |
[1:35:45] | That’s it. | 很好 |
[1:37:52] | We’re just minutes away from the fight | 还剩下几分钟 |
[1:37:54] | the whole world has been waiting to see. | 这场举世瞩目的比赛就要开始了 |
[1:37:56] | The rematch between Adonis Creed and Viktor Drago | 阿多尼斯·奎迪与维克托·德拉戈的再战 |
[1:37:59] | for the heavyweight championship of the world. | 争夺那重量级世界冠军 |
[1:38:02] | The unique thing about this fight, Jim, | 吉姆 这场比赛的独特之处在于 |
[1:38:03] | is Adonis Creed comes in a 25-to-1 underdog, | 阿多尼斯 •奎迪处于一个25比1的劣势 |
[1:38:09] | and he’s the champ! | 他是冠军 |
[1:38:11] | Well, it’s gonna be fascinating to see | 好吧 这会很吸引人的 |
[1:38:13] | what that does to Creed’s mindset as he enters the ring. | 这对奎迪进入拳台的心态有什么影响 |
[1:38:16] | Not to mention Drago’s. | 别去提起德拉戈 |
[1:38:19] | Drago! Drago! Drago! | 德拉戈 德拉戈 德拉戈 |
[1:39:13] | And there he is. | 他在那儿 |
[1:39:15] | Ladies and gentlemen, Viktor Drago! Making his way into the arena. | 女士们先生们 维克托•德拉戈 正在走进竞技场 |
[1:39:19] | He does not have the belt, | 他没有腰带 |
[1:39:21] | but to everyone here in Russia and to many around the world, | 但是对于俄罗斯人和世界上的许多人来说 |
[1:39:25] | he is the true heavyweight champion. | 他就是真正的重量级冠军 |
[1:40:05] | It’s time, kid. | 孩子 时间到了 |
[1:40:15] | There was no way Creed could have run from this fight. | 这是奎迪无法逃避的一战 |
[1:40:17] | There was such high demand for Adonis to step back in the ring with Viktor. | 阿多尼斯是不会退出与维克托的擂台战的 |
[1:40:21] | And I’m sure Ivan feels good to be back home after all these years. | 我确信伊万在多年后重返家乡的感觉很好 |
[1:41:01] | ♪ Ran the whole way ♪ | 一路走来 |
[1:41:03] | ♪ Ran the whole thing ♪ | 披荆斩棘 |
[1:41:06] | ♪ Never ran away ♪ | 从不逃离 |
[1:41:08] | ♪ Never been afraid ♪ | 无所畏惧 |
[1:41:11] | ♪ Never gonna break ♪ | 永远不被击垮 |
[1:41:13] | ♪ Never halfway ♪ | 绝不半途而废 |
[1:41:16] | ♪ I don’t know if I can take it | 我不知道我能否抗住 |
[1:41:18] | ♪ I can take it. I can take it anymore ♪ | 繁重压力让我再也无法忍受 |
[1:41:21] | ♪ I don’t know if I could do it ♪ | 我不知道自己是否能做到 |
[1:41:23] | ♪ If it wasn’t for who I’d do it for ♪ | 也不知为谁拼尽全力 |
[1:41:25] | ♪ Doesn’t make sense But it makes dollars ♪ | 毫无道理 但是可以大赚一笔 |
[1:41:35] | ♪ And I wanna spend it all with you ♪ | 我想所有的钱都任你花 |
[1:41:41] | ♪ Against the world But I’m with you ♪ | 背离世界也要与你一起 |
[1:41:45] | ♪ I would go to war ♪ | 我将去战斗 |
[1:41:47] | ♪ ‘Don’t let you down ♪ | 不会让你失望 |
[1:41:51] | ♪ Won’t let you down ♪ | 绝不让你失望 |
[1:41:54] | ♪ I would go to war ♪ | 我将迎来战斗 |
[1:42:02] | Remember why you’re climbing these steps. | 记住你为什么爬过那些荆棘 |
[1:42:10] | Come on up, champ. | 来吧 冠军 |
[1:42:15] | This is it, Jim. Creed versus Drago part two. | 这里是吉姆 奎迪对决德拉戈的第二部分 |
[1:42:19] | Creed looks good tonight, | 奎迪今晚看起来状态很好 |
[1:42:20] | but it’s impossible to forget what happened to him | 但是不要忘记在他身上发生过什么 |
[1:42:23] | the last time he stepped into the ring with Drago. | 这是他最后一次和德拉戈争夺冠军 |
[1:42:26] | Numerous injuries, not least of all, a nasty broken rib | 多处受伤 最严重的是 肋骨重度骨折 |
[1:42:30] | and a ruptured kidney. | 还有一个破裂的肾脏 |
[1:42:32] | A huge difference in this fight | 这场战斗中一个巨大的差异 |
[1:42:34] | is he’s got former champ Rocky Balboa back in his corner. | 是他把前冠军洛奇•巴尔博亚请回了他这边 |
[1:42:38] | And Rocky assures everyone | 所有人都相信洛奇 |
[1:42:39] | this fight will be very different from its predecessor. | 这场战斗将十分不同于前任冠军的那场 |
[1:42:46] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. This is it. | 女士们先生们 大家晚上好 这里是 |
[1:42:51] | Twelve rounds of boxing | 重量级拳击世界冠军争夺战 |
[1:42:53] | for the heavyweight championship of the world! | 的第十二轮 |
[1:42:58] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[1:43:00] | let’s get ready to rumble! | 让我们一起准备欢呼吧 |
[1:43:06] | You can feel the nervous energy in the arena tonight, Jim. | 吉姆 你能感受到竞技场今晚的紧张劲儿 |
[1:43:10] | Creed has some courage to get back into the ring | 奎迪充满勇气的 |
[1:43:12] | with a man who nearly ended his career. | 和一个将结束他拳击生涯的男人站上擂台 |
[1:43:15] | A man who is hungry to be champ. | 一个极度渴望冠军的男人 |
[1:43:24] | Fighters, | 战士们 |
[1:43:26] | I want good, clean fight. | 我希望这是一场高质量的公正的对决 |
[1:43:31] | Break when I tell you to break. | 当我喊开始时开始 |
[1:43:33] | You go to your corner when I tell you to go to your corner. | 当我告诉你回到场角时回到场角 |
[1:43:42] | Touch gloves. | 碰一下拳套 |
[1:43:43] | Rocky Balboa and Ivan Drago sharing the ring | 洛奇•巴尔博亚与伊万•德拉戈同台 |
[1:43:47] | for the first time in 30 years. | 这是30年来的首次 |
[1:43:49] | If anyone knows how to take on a slugger like Drago, | 如果有人知道怎么对付德拉戈这样的强敌 |
[1:43:52] | it would be Rocky. | 那个人一定是洛奇 |
[1:43:54] | You know you got the fire in your gut, | 你知道你的内脏有大问题 |
[1:43:57] | and I know you’ll do what needs to be done. | 我知道你将完成你的使命 |
[1:44:00] | Because now, you know what you’re fighting for. | 因为现今的状况 你知道你为何而战 |
[1:44:09] | Viktor overwhelmed Creed’s previous game plan, | 维克托对奎迪先前的战术感到不知所措 |
[1:44:12] | and I think it got in Adonis’ head. | 我想它在阿多尼斯的脑袋里 |
[1:44:15] | It’s gonna be interesting to see | 很有意思看到 |
[1:44:17] | how Rocky Balboa has prepared Creed | 洛奇•巴尔博亚准备如何应对奎迪 |
[1:44:18] | for what is surely to become an all-out brawl. | 因为这肯定会是一场竭尽全力的大战 |
[1:44:21] | Ready? | 准备好了么 |
[1:44:25] | Box. | 开始 |
[1:44:26] | And we’re underway. | 我们的比赛现在开始了 |
[1:44:28] | Drago comes out swinging with two hooks that Creed avoids. | 德拉戈摇摆着打出两记勾拳但奎迪闪开了 |
[1:44:32] | And a big right-hand right out of the gate. | 一个强力右拳给与还击 |
[1:44:34] | Watch that right, Donnie. | 唐尼 注意点右面 |
[1:44:36] | Drago a bit surprised as Creed shakes that punch off. | 当奎迪挥动拳头时 德拉戈有点惊讶 |
[1:44:45] | Drago is pressing hard, but Creed is not backing off. | 德拉戈正在猛攻 但奎迪没有后退 |
[1:44:50] | Keep moving, keep moving. | 动起来 动起来 |
[1:44:51] | Creed working a little bit closer to Drago tonight. | 今晚奎迪在德拉戈身上不断击打着 |
[1:44:57] | That is a vicious combination by Creed. | 奎迪打出了一套凶残的组合拳 |
[1:45:04] | And now a right hand by Drago. | 现在德拉戈用有力的右拳还击 |
[1:45:06] | Here we go, Drago applying pressure. | 看呐 德拉戈又开始猛攻了 |
[1:45:09] | – Out the corner! – Come on, Donnie! | – 离开场角 – 唐尼 快点离开 |
[1:45:13] | Creed manages to slip away. | 奎迪设法脱身 |
[1:45:16] | Let’s get it. | 让我们接着来 |
[1:45:20] | Yeah, what’s up? | 是 怎么样 |
[1:45:21] | Now they’re squaring off in the middle of the ring, toe-to-toe. | 现在他俩在擂台中间的地方 你来我往 |
[1:45:24] | Taking blows. | 承受打击 |
[1:45:26] | Creed staying in his face. | 奎迪一直击打他的面部 |
[1:45:27] | And there’s the bell! As a wild first round comes to an end. | 时间到 风暴般的第一轮到此为止 |
[1:45:30] | Go to your corner. | 回到你的场角 |
[1:45:31] | Drago frustrated. | 德拉戈有些泄气 |
[1:45:32] | Creed is looking like a different fighter tonight, | 今晚奎迪看起来像一个与往常不同的战士 |
[1:45:33] | Max. | 竭尽全力 |
[1:45:34] | – That’s it, D! That’s it! – Yes! | -就这样 D 就是这样 -好极了 |
[1:45:36] | Oh, yeah, who’s saying Drago now, though? | 好 现在谁还在喊德拉戈 |
[1:45:40] | See, all that work in the desert paid off, right? | 看 沙漠中所有的付出都得到了回报 不是么 |
[1:45:42] | Yeah, you got him. You got him thinking. | 是的 你和他打 你让他明白 |
[1:45:44] | He wasn’t expecting what you’re bringing. | 他没有预料到你现在的能力 |
[1:45:45] | Now, he’s gonna bring the heat the next round, | 现在 他会带着愤怒在下一轮和你打 |
[1:45:47] | but you’re ready for it. | 但是你已然有所准备 |
[1:45:53] | He overextends his right hand. | 他在超负荷的使用自己的右手 |
[1:45:55] | You gonna counter with the right | 所以你要用右手格挡 |
[1:45:56] | and crack him with the left. You got that? | 用左手打他 明白了吗 |
[1:45:58] | Extend the right, crack him with the left. | 向右伸拳 向左打他 |
[1:45:59] | He’ll never expect it. His old man did the same thing to me. | 他永远不会预料到的 他的老爸也对我做了同样的事 |
[1:46:03] | One early observation, Max. | 根据早期观察 麦克斯 |
[1:46:05] | I think Creed is withstanding Drago’s combinations | 我觉得奎迪能承受德拉戈的组合拳 |
[1:46:08] | much better tonight than in the first fight. | 今晚的比赛比第一次比赛好多了 |
[1:46:10] | Box. | 开始 |
[1:46:11] | And round two begins. | 第二轮开始 |
[1:46:14] | Drago with a huge left hook. | 德拉戈用一个强力左勾拳 |
[1:46:18] | And a big right hand. | 和强力右拳 |
[1:46:20] | Drago on the attack again, now driving Creed back into the ropes. | 德拉戈再次发起攻击 现在把奎迪逼到了围栏绳 |
[1:46:23] | He’s overextending the right! Watch the right! | 他越过了右边 注意右边 |
[1:46:28] | A right and a left for Creed. | 奎迪从左右打出两拳 |
[1:46:42] | Huge uppercut has Creed holding on now. | 强力的上勾拳打中了奎迪 |
[1:46:45] | Drago throws him off into the corner. | 德拉戈把他逼到角落里 |
[1:46:51] | – Get out of that corner! – Get out of the corner! | -离开那个角落 – 离开那个角落 |
[1:46:55] | And Drago throws Creed to the canvas. | 德拉戈把奎迪扔回台上 |
[1:47:02] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事 |
[1:47:03] | Shades of the first fight, but Drago showing restraint this time. | 第一次打斗的阴影 但德拉戈这次表现出克制 |
[1:47:07] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[1:47:08] | Yes, I’m good. | 是的 我很好 |
[1:47:11] | – Box. – Drago explodes from the break. | – 开始 – 德拉戈在休息后爆发了 |
[1:47:14] | And Creed is down! | 奎迪倒下了 |
[1:47:16] | A flurry of heavy shots! | 一阵猛烈的进攻 |
[1:47:18] | Drago’s power is just incredible. | 德拉戈的力量真是不可思议 |
[1:47:22] | Three. | 三 |
[1:47:24] | Four. | 四 |
[1:47:25] | Take the eight count. Take the full eight. | 数到八 等八数完 |
[1:47:28] | Creed taking his time on the canvas. | 奎迪仍然趴在台上 |
[1:47:29] | Six. | 六 |
[1:47:31] | Stay down! Breathe! | 继续趴着 呼吸 |
[1:47:32] | He’s listening to Rocky, who has been in this situation before. | 他在听之前遇到过这种情况的洛基的话 |
[1:47:36] | And Creed is back on his feet. Beats the count. | 奎迪又站起来了 刚好数完 |
[1:47:38] | – Ready? – Yeah, let’s go. | – 准备好了吗 – 好 上 |
[1:47:39] | Box. | 开始 |
[1:47:40] | Tie him up. Don’t fight him. Tie him up. | 缠住他 别和他打 缠住他 |
[1:47:42] | Drago is right back at it. | 德拉戈又开始进攻了 |
[1:47:47] | So, with the knockdown and those hard shots at the end, | 随着铃响激烈的攻击也结束了 |
[1:47:50] | that round clearly goes to Viktor Drago. | 这一轮显然维克多·德拉戈占优 |
[1:47:53] | And you could just feel he’s gaining momentum. | 你可以感觉到他蓄势待发 |
[1:47:56] | You knew this was gonna be a war, right? | 你知道这会是场战争 对吧 |
[1:47:57] | You knew that going in there. | 你知道接下来该怎么做 |
[1:47:59] | From now on, it’s who wants it more, | 从现在开始 是谁想要更多 |
[1:48:01] | and who’s got more heart. | 就要更用心 |
[1:48:06] | Don’t let him crack you. You stay on the outside, you’re gonna get hurt | 别让他打到你 你和他拉远距离 你会被打伤 |
[1:48:08] | You stay on the inside, you’ll tear him up. | 你和他拉近距离 你能把他撕碎的 |
[1:48:10] | I’m telling you, it’s all about pressure. | 我告诉你这都和压力有关 |
[1:48:12] | If you wanna give pain, you gotta be willing to take the pain. | 如果你想打疼他 你必须能承受痛苦 |
[1:48:25] | Come on! | 过来 |
[1:48:31] | – Yes! – Yes! | – 好 – 好 |
[1:48:37] | Round four is another brutal display | 第四轮是残酷的另一体现 |
[1:48:40] | as Creed takes a lot of punishment from Drago. | 当奎迪给了德拉戈大量惩罚后 |
[1:48:44] | Drago is not slowing down. | 德拉戈也不在犹豫 |
[1:48:47] | Landing a big shot after the bell. | 在铃响后落下打出了一记重拳 |
[1:48:51] | What is your problem? | 你有毛病吗 |
[1:48:55] | The violent chess match continues, Jim. | 激烈的角逐继续 吉姆 |
[1:48:59] | Oh, and Creed is down again. | 奎迪再次倒下了 |
[1:49:01] | Donnie, get up. | 唐尼起来 |
[1:49:02] | Drago clearly dominating this fight, but Creed will not give up. | 德拉戈掌控了这场战斗 但奎迪也不会放弃 |
[1:49:07] | He is taking a lot of punishment. | 他受到了很多攻击 |
[1:49:08] | You gotta stay in his face. Look at me. | 你必须面对他 看着我 |
[1:49:12] | And when you see an opportunity, you go after it. | 当你看到机会 就抓住它 |
[1:49:19] | There you are! | 好样的 |
[1:49:24] | Drago is cut now. | 德拉戈的节奏被打断了 |
[1:49:29] | As we enter round eight, | 我们进入了第八轮 |
[1:49:31] | we are deeper into this fight than anyone expected. | 比赛深入到了谁都没想到的程度 |
[1:49:34] | Creed must sense he’s behind. He’s trying to force the action. | 奎迪必须察觉到他后面 他正在改变动作 |
[1:49:40] | Yes, baby! | 好样的 宝贝 |
[1:49:50] | What we are seeing tonight is Adonis Creed | 我们今晚看到的是阿多尼斯奎迪 |
[1:49:53] | standing up to the awesome power of Viktor Drago. | 面对维克多·德拉戈的强大力量 |
[1:49:57] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他也没有闪避 |
[1:50:08] | Viktor Drago looks tired, Max. | 维克托德拉戈看上去已经疲惫了 麦克斯 |
[1:50:10] | Keep in mind, he’s never had to go past the 4th round in a | 记住 他从来没有打到过第四轮后在 |
[1:50:13] | professional fight. | 职业比赛中 |
[1:50:17] | – Hey! What was that? – Take the point, ref! | – 嘿 那是什么 – 犯规了 裁判 |
[1:50:19] | And Drago drops Creed | 德拉戈打倒了奎迪 |
[1:50:21] | – with two nasty body shots. – Come on! | – 用肮脏的手段 – 干什么呢 |
[1:50:22] | – He held him and hit him. – One. | – 他抓住他打他 – 一 |
[1:50:25] | Viktor holding and maybe getting away with something there. | 维克多也许带着什么离开了 |
[1:50:28] | The ref must not have seen it. | 裁判一定没有看到 |
[1:50:32] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:50:33] | I think Rocky Balboa has a decision to make here, Jim. | 我认为洛基·巴尔博亚在这做了个决定 吉姆 |
[1:50:36] | He knows better than anyone | 他比谁都了解的多 |
[1:50:38] | how this same story played out three decades ago. | 三十年前发生过同样的故事 |
[1:50:41] | Donnie, Donnie, talk to me. | 唐尼 唐尼 和我说话 |
[1:50:43] | Donnie. | 唐尼 |
[1:50:44] | Your ribs? | 你的 |
[1:50:45] | You think it’s broke? | 你认为它断了 |
[1:50:57] | What do you wanna do, Donnie? | 你想怎么办 唐尼 |
[1:51:00] | You wanna call it? | 你想叫停吗 |
[1:51:06] | I didn’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[1:51:13] | Now he’s gonna come after you, | 现在他会向你冲来 |
[1:51:14] | and he’s gonna try to break on that rib some more. | 而且他会尝试打断你更多肋骨 |
[1:51:17] | But that’s okay. | 不过没关系 |
[1:51:18] | ‘Cause you like the pain. You can take it. | 因为你喜欢疼痛 你能承受它 |
[1:51:20] | You know why? Because you’re dangerous. | 你知道为什么吗 因为你很危险 |
[1:51:23] | – I’m dangerous. – That’s right. | – 我危险 – 是的 |
[1:51:25] | Ten seconds out. | 十秒到了 |
[1:51:44] | Now here we go with round ten | 现在我们进入了第十轮 |
[1:51:46] | of what has become a war of attrition. | 这已经成为一场消耗战 |
[1:51:48] | Drago seemingly ahead on the scorecards, | Drago似乎在分数上领先 |
[1:51:51] | but Creed refusing to back down. | 但Creed并没有退缩的意思 |
[1:51:53] | That’s it, Donnie. Good. | 就是这样 Donnie 很好 |
[1:51:55] | Creed using whatever he has left | Creed用上了全身剩下的 |
[1:51:57] | in the tank. | 每一分力量在支撑 |
[1:51:58] | Drago working the body. | Drago乘胜追击 |
[1:52:00] | Tie him up! | 锁他 |
[1:52:06] | And down goes Creed again. | Creed又一次倒下 |
[1:52:08] | And this could be the end of the fight. | 可能这场比赛就要落下帷幕 |
[1:52:40] | Get up, D. | 振作起来 D. |
[1:52:54] | No man should be able to fight through that beating, | 天呐 应该没有人能躲过那致命一拳 |
[1:52:57] | but Adonis Creed wills himself | 但Adonis Creed却以信念 |
[1:52:58] | off the canvas. | 支撑自己站了起来 |
[1:52:59] | – What’s your name? – Creed. | -你叫什么名字 信条 |
[1:53:01] | What’s your name? | 你还清醒吗 叫出你的名字 |
[1:53:03] | Creed Creed! | |
[1:53:07] | Box! | 开始 |
[1:53:08] | Adonis Creed knows there is no way | Adonis Creed知道没有办法 |
[1:53:11] | around Viktor Drago. | 躲过Viktor Drago |
[1:53:13] | He has to go through him. | 他必须正面迎战 |
[1:53:16] | Dig! | 出拳 |
[1:53:18] | Dig! Dig! | 继续 继续 |
[1:53:19] | Creed suddenly finding | Creed就像突然装上了新的齿轮 |
[1:53:20] | another gear! | 动力十足啊 |
[1:53:21] | Come on! | 加油 |
[1:53:23] | Drago’s on his heels. | 拉开Drago一大段距离 |
[1:53:30] | And down goes Drago! | 然后德拉戈被击倒啦 |
[1:53:34] | That’s it! That’s right! | 就是这样 好样的 |
[1:53:37] | What a wild turn of events. | 多么戏剧性的逆转啊 |
[1:53:42] | Two. | 二 |
[1:53:44] | Donnie, he gets up, you go after him. | Donnie 他起来了 过去补刀 |
[1:53:46] | Three. | 三 |
[1:53:49] | Four. | 四 |
[1:53:52] | Five. | 五 |
[1:53:55] | – Six. – Drago beats | -六 -Drago在计时结束前 |
[1:53:57] | the count. | 站了起来 |
[1:53:57] | I can’t believe either of these guys are still on their feet. | 完全不敢相信他们两个依然矗立着 |
[1:54:06] | Box. | 开打 |
[1:54:12] | Drago seemingly so far ahead on points, | 德拉戈似乎在分数上遥遥领先 他只 |
[1:54:15] | he just needs to stay upright and make it to the end. | 需要站稳坚持到最后就能赢得比赛 |
[1:54:18] | Here comes Creed again, | 那个男人又回来了 |
[1:54:20] | driving Drago back into the ropes. | 他把Drago逼退到了擂台边缘 |
[1:54:22] | – Dig! Dig! Dig! – Yeah! | 继续 出拳 连击 -棒 |
[1:54:26] | Come on, take him down! | 快 干掉他 |
[1:54:29] | Come on, baby. | 加油啊 宝贝 |
[1:54:34] | And Viktor Drago is down! | Victor Drago倒下了 |
[1:54:36] | Again! | 再一次 |
[1:54:38] | What a turn this fight has taken. | 这场战斗发生了如此大逆转 |
[1:54:51] | Creed doubled over in pain | Creed没有向痛苦屈服 |
[1:54:53] | as Drago tries to pick himself up off the floor. | 当德拉戈试图从地板上爬起来的时候 |
[1:55:26] | Drago summons the strength, manages to make the count. | Drago积蓄力量 成功战胜了计数 |
[1:55:44] | They’re still swinging, Max. | 他们还是有些站不稳 Max |
[1:55:46] | Creed continuing to connect. | 克里德依然力量在线 |
[1:55:49] | And this is becoming hard to watch, Jim. | 这开始让人不忍心去看了 Jim |
[1:55:51] | I don’t think Drago has anything left, | 我觉得Drago没有力气再坚持下去了 |
[1:55:54] | but he refuses to give up. | 但他拒绝放弃 |
[1:56:20] | And that’s it! It’s over! | 比赛 结束了 |
[1:56:23] | Drago’s corner throws | Drago的教练于心不忍 |
[1:56:24] | in the towel. | 扔出了白毛巾认输了 |
[1:56:26] | And Adonis Creed defends his title. | Adonis Creed捍卫他的头衔 |
[1:56:29] | Defends his name. | 与他的名字 |
[1:56:31] | Creates his own legacy. | 告诉这个世界 |
[1:56:33] | He is still the heavyweight champion of the world. | 他仍然是世界重量级冠军 |
[1:56:39] | And the Russian crowd is standing and | 俄罗斯人群都站了起来 |
[1:56:41] | cheering for the American fighter. | 为那个美国拳手欢呼 |
[1:56:59] | Where’s B at? Where’s B? | B在哪里 B在哪 |
[1:57:01] | Easy, easy, easy. | 放松 放松 冷静点 |
[1:57:03] | Hey, back up. Everybody back up. We need air. | 嘿 后退 大家退后 让空气流通 |
[1:57:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:57:09] | – We did it. – We did it. | -我们做到了 -我们做到了 |
[1:57:37] | – Let’s go home. – Let’s go, D. | -我们回家吧 -走吧 D. |
[1:57:46] | I’m good, Ma. I’m good. | 我还好 妈 撑得住 |
[1:57:55] | – I did it. I did it. – You did it. | -我做到了 我做到了 -你做到了 |
[1:57:58] | Hey, Unc. | 嘿 叔 |
[1:58:12] | It’s your time. | 这是属于你的时刻 |
[1:58:32] | Hey, okay, back up. | 嘿 好的 后退 |
[1:59:13] | What’s up, Pops? | 怎么了 老爸 |
[1:59:20] | I’m sorry it took me so long to come see you. | 很抱歉我花了这么长时间才见到你 |
[1:59:28] | I’m not sure how this is supposed to go. Um… | 我不知道该怎么办 嗯 |
[1:59:34] | I guess I should tell you that Mom’s doing pretty good. | 我想我应该告诉你妈妈很好 |
[1:59:37] | You know, she’s holding up. | 你知道 她在坚持 |
[1:59:42] | So is Rocky. | 洛基也是 |
[1:59:44] | – Thanks a lot. – Thank you. | -非常感谢 谢谢 |
[1:59:46] | He’s a tough dude. | 他是个硬汉 |
[1:59:49] | I can see why you liked him. | 我知道你为什么喜欢他 |
[1:59:54] | I also see why you wanted to fight him, too. | 我也明白你为什么想要和他打一场 |
[2:00:05] | Look, um, | 听着 嗯 |
[2:00:09] | I just came here to tell you that… | 我只是来告诉你 我 |
[2:00:18] | That I did it. | 我做到了 |
[2:00:23] | But I didn’t do it for you. | 但我不是为你做的 |
[2:00:29] | Or because of them. | 或者因为他们 |
[2:00:33] | I did it because it was my fight. | 我这么做 是因为那是属于我的战斗 |
[2:00:38] | And when I stepped into that ring, | 当我踏入那个擂台起 |
[2:00:43] | it wasn’t just about me. | 就不仅仅是我一个人的事了 |
[2:00:48] | Hello. | 你好 |
[2:00:51] | You must be Logan. | 你一定是Logan |
[2:00:53] | Yes. Who are you? | 对 你是谁 |
[2:00:54] | Lo, who is it? | 小罗 是谁在那 |
[2:00:57] | Sometimes we think we have to do it all on our own. | 有时我们认为我们必须独自完成这一切 |
[2:01:00] | Hey, Robert. | 嘿 Robert |
[2:01:03] | But we don’t. | 但是我们没有 |
[2:01:06] | I was just around in the neighborhood, so… | 我就在附近 所以 |
[2:01:15] | This is your grandfather. | 这是你的爷爷 |
[2:01:28] | You look just like his mother. | 你看起来就像他的母亲 |
[2:01:34] | Yeah, I know. | 对啊 |
[2:01:42] | I wanna introduce you to somebody. | 我想给你介绍她们 |
[2:01:55] | Do you wanna come inside? | 你想进来吗 |
[2:02:05] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[2:02:06] | Give me that. | 把那个给我 |
[2:02:18] | – Is that a ball? – Yeah. | -那是一个球吗 -是的 |
[2:02:21] | – Wanna play catch? – Yes. | -想玩接球吗 -是的 |
[2:02:24] | There you go. | 来吧 |
[2:02:27] | This | 这 |
[2:02:30] | is your granddaughter. Amara. | 是你的孙女 Amara |
[2:02:33] | Say what’s up to Pop-Pop. | 说 给爷爷问个好 |