英文名称:The Boy Who Cried Werewolf
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:06] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[01:41] | Hello? | 谁呀? |
[01:57] | Aah! | 啊! |
[01:59] | Aah! | 啊! |
[02:04] | What’s your problem? | 你至于这样吗? |
[02:05] | Hunter, how many times have I. | 亨特 我和你说过多少次了 |
[02:06] | Told you not to do that to me? | 不要这样做? |
[02:12] | This is a really good one. | 这次拍得还不错 |
[02:13] | Come on, we have to make. | 快点吧 我们还要 |
[02:14] | Dinner. | 做晚餐呢 |
[02:15] | Destruktor iv: The download | 破坏者四 |
[02:17] | Of death. | 终极下载 |
[02:18] | Did I tell you destruktor iv | 我有没有和你说过 |
[02:19] | Comes out this weekend. | 破坏者四这周出了 |
[02:20] | Yeah, you mentioned it. It’s | 是呀 你说过了 |
[02:21] | Rated “r.” | 但是必须由监护人带领才能看 |
[02:22] | dad said he’d take me. | 爸爸说他会带我去 |
[02:24] | No, he said, “we’ll see.” | 没有 他说他会考虑一下 |
[02:25] | what are we having? | 我们今天吃什么? |
[02:27] | Tofu stir fry. | 炒豆腐 |
[02:28] | Just because you’re | 不能因为你自己吃素 |
[02:29] | A vegetarian doesn’t mean we | 就让我们跟着你受罪呀 |
[02:31] | Have to starve. Humans eat meat, | 正常人是要吃肉的 |
[02:34] | Jordan. It’s why we have these. | 乔丹 这才是我们长犬牙的原因 |
[02:36] | Move. Thank you. | 挪一下电脑 谢谢 |
[02:42] | Why do we have 4 places? | 为什么是四把椅子? |
[02:46] | I invited Ms. Carlsburg from | 我请了住在那边的 |
[02:47] | Down the street over for dinner. | 卡斯伯格太太来吃晚饭 |
[02:48] | Why would you do that? | 为什么呀? |
[02:49] | I thought it would be good | 我这样做是为爸爸好 |
[02:50] | For dad. Be nice to her. | 对她礼貌点 |
[02:53] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:54] | Hi. | 你好呀 |
[02:57] | Yeah, yeah. Just grabbing | 是的 是的 那件事 |
[02:58] | A quick bite, all right. I’ll | 要尽快办妥 那好吧 |
[03:00] | See you soon. Uh, bye-bye. I’ll | 一会见 拜拜 |
[03:02] | Call you back. Hello. | 我会再打给你吧 嗨 |
[03:05] | Hi, dad. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[03:05] | Guys, what’s going on? | 你们这是? |
[03:07] | You remember Ms. Carlsburg. | 你还记得卡斯伯格太太吧 |
[03:09] | Sure. Hey. | 是的 嘿 |
[03:10] | Jacqueline. | 杰奎琳 |
[03:12] | Good. Um, uh, can you give us | 很好 嗯 我能和乔丹单独的 |
[03:15] | A moment? Jordan. | 说两句吗?乔丹 |
[03:18] | You can’t just leave, dad. | 你不能走啊 爸爸 |
[03:20] | I have another call across | 我刚接到个活儿 |
[03:22] | Town. It’s a big one. A rewire | 非常重要 是个大工程 |
[03:24] | Job. It could be a lot of money. | 能拿到很多钱 |
[03:28] | Ms. Carlsburg, I’m awfully | 卡斯伯格太太 我好渴啊 |
[03:31] | Thirsty. Do you think you could | 我能不能帮我 |
[03:32] | Go get me some soda out of | 从冰箱里拿点 |
[03:33] | The fridge? | 苏打水? |
[03:34] | Oh, of course, sweetie. | 噢 当然可以 甜心 |
[03:37] | I just thought it’d be good | 我只是觉得这样做 |
[03:39] | For you. | 是为你好 |
[03:39] | Jordan, I appreciate | 乔丹 谢谢你 |
[03:40] | The effort, but I told you, when | 做的这些 但听我说 |
[03:41] | It’s time, when I’m ready, I’ll | 当时机来临而我又有把握的时候 |
[03:43] | Find my own date. | 我会自己找个伴的 |
[03:44] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰下 |
[03:46] | Oh. | 噢 |
[03:48] | Oh. Good pie. Mmm. | 噢 派很好吃 嗯啊 |
[03:52] | Thank you. Hunter wanted some | 谢谢夸奖 亨特想喝点 |
[03:54] | More soda. | 苏打水 |
[03:55] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[04:01] | Aah! | 啊! |
[04:04] | Hunter! | 亨特! |
[04:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:09] | Jordan, he’s over there. Ask | 乔丹 他在那边 |
[04:11] | Him to the prom. | 请他一起去舞会 |
[04:11] | Forget it. No possible way. | 算了吧 那根本不可能的 |
[04:13] | J, you’ve been drooling over | 乔 自从考特·麦肯从 |
[04:14] | Court mccann since he | 哈里森转学过来 |
[04:15] | Transferred from Harrison. | 你就迷上他了 |
[04:16] | I don’t drool. And besides, | 我才没有迷上他 |
[04:18] | What am I gonna say to him? | 再说了 我要怎么和他说呢? |
[04:19] | Nothing. You say nothing. | 什么都不说 你什么都不用说 |
[04:21] | Look at Ashley and whit. | 看看艾希莉 和 维特 |
[04:22] | They got it down. | 他们已经下手了 |
[04:24] | The hair flip. | 拨头发 |
[04:26] | The lip pout. | 撅嘴巴 |
[04:27] | The overgiggle. | 媚笑一下 |
[04:30] | It’s a language all its own. | 那就是种表达方式 |
[04:32] | This is not the time to be | 现在可不是胆小的时候 |
[04:34] | A mouse, Jordan. You’re | 乔丹 你是捕食者 |
[04:35] | The predator, and he’s your | 他是你的 |
[04:37] | Prey. | 猎物 |
[04:38] | All right. See ya. | 好吧 回见 |
[04:39] | Bye, court. | 再见啦 考特 |
[04:43] | Dang it. I forgot my wallet. | 糟糕 我忘了带钱包 |
[04:46] | Oh. Here, let me. Uh. | 喔 让我来吧 |
[04:49] | Let me, um. I can. | 让我来 我有 |
[04:54] | Wow. Thanks, Judy. | 哇 谢谢 朱迪 |
[04:55] | Uh, it’s actually Jordan. | 事实上我叫乔丹 |
[04:57] | Right. | 哦 |
[05:00] | Um, what’s with your face? | 你的脸怎么了? |
[05:05] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[05:17] | You’re joking, right? | 你在开玩笑 对吧? |
[05:18] | You and court mccann? It’s | 你和考特·麦肯? |
[05:20] | Never gonna happen, sweetie. | 那是绝对不可能的 甜心 |
[05:21] | Ever. | 绝不可能 |
[05:33] | Heads up! | 当心! |
[05:34] | Ooh! | 噢! |
[05:35] | Aah! | 啊! |
[05:37] | Come on, sands. Get a hand up. | 加把劲 桑德斯 把手举起来 |
[05:40] | Your sister kind of stinks, | 你姐姐看起来挺糟的 |
[05:41] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[05:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:45] | Are you sure that’s the bag? | 你确定是那个袋子吗? |
[05:47] | Patience, my son. | 耐心点 孩子 |
[05:50] | Ooh! | 喔! |
[05:52] | Come on, sands. Did I say you | 快起来 桑德斯 我有叫你 |
[05:53] | Could take a break? You want to | 休息吗? 你想要呆在这个队里 |
[05:55] | Make this team, I’m gonna need | 你就要加把劲了 |
[05:56] | A little more effort. | 拿出点本事来 |
[05:59] | Here we go. Watch this. | 好戏开始了 看好了 |
[06:02] | Aah! | 啊! |
[06:05] | Dude. | 伙计们 看啊 |
[06:14] | Hey, isn’t that your loser | 嘿 那不是你那个 |
[06:16] | Brother, sands? | 倒霉弟弟吗 桑德斯? |
[06:18] | I’ve never seen him before in | 我可从来没有 |
[06:20] | My life. | 见过他 |
[06:22] | Freak. Now you’ll never make | 怪胎 现在你可别想 |
[06:25] | The team. | 再呆在这个队了 |
[06:28] | Ok, so this one really needs to | 好的 这些是必须要付的了 |
[06:29] | Be paid. And, um, the rest of | 嗯 其他的可以 |
[06:32] | Them can wait until the 15th. | 等到15号再付 |
[06:37] | Dad, everything’s gonna be | 爸爸 一切都会好起来 |
[06:39] | All right, isn’t it? | 不是吗? |
[06:40] | Mmm. Sure. Of course it is, | 恩 当然会好起来的 |
[06:42] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[06:44] | But we need a miracle. | 但是我们需要奇迹发生才行 |
[06:46] | A big, big miracle. | 一个非常 非常大的奇迹 |
[06:51] | Hey, look, I don’t want you guys | 嘿 我可不想你们担心什么 |
[06:53] | To worry, all right? We will | 好吧? 我们会有办法的 |
[06:55] | Figure this out. I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[06:59] | Oh, and, um, there’s | 噢 我刚想起来 |
[07:02] | Something else that I just… | 还有件事情 |
[07:04] | yeah? What’s that? | 是吗? 什么事? |
[07:07] | Suspended again? | 又被停课了? |
[07:08] | The principal says hunter was | 校长说亨特 |
[07:09] | Acting out. | 太爱恶作剧了 |
[07:15] | Hunter, grab the camera. I | 亨特 拿好照相机 |
[07:16] | Can’t hold it through the mask. | 我戴着面具拿不好 |
[07:18] | Ok. I’m gonna sneak up on him. | 好了 我要偷袭了 |
[07:22] | Aah! | 啊! |
[07:24] | Aah! | 啊! |
[07:25] | Oh! | 噢! |
[07:26] | You freaked me out. | 你把我吓坏了 |
[07:28] | Come over here. | 到这来 |
[07:28] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[07:30] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[07:32] | This is so brilliant, hunter. | 亨特 这招太聪明了 |
[07:34] | Not brilliant. | 一点也不怎么样 |
[07:36] | Aah! | 啊! |
[07:44] | It’s not funny. Would you put | 这一点也不好笑 |
[07:46] | The entrails down, please? | 能不能把内脏放下? |
[07:48] | Hunter, this has to stop. It was | 亨特 你必须停止恶作剧了 |
[07:50] | Ok when you were a kid, but it’s | 你小的时候玩下还可以 |
[07:52] | Time to grow up. | 但是你该长大了 |
[07:53] | Dad, I’ve been 14 for like | 爸爸 我才刚满十四岁 |
[07:55] | A month. | 差不多一个月吧 |
[07:56] | You got to start living in | 你要学会生活在现实世界里 |
[07:57] | The real world. Ok? And in | 生活了 好吗? |
[08:00] | The real world, there’s no | 记住在现实世界里 |
[08:01] | Destruktor. All right, there’s | 是没有破坏者 |
[08:03] | No mutilator. There’s no aliens. | 没有毁灭者 没有外星人的 |
[08:06] | Just because you don’t | 你不相信这些 |
[08:07] | Believe it doesn’t mean it’s not | 并不代表这些不是 |
[08:08] | True. | 真实的 |
[08:12] | I miss her, too. | 我也很想她 |
[08:16] | One more of these, one more, all | 如果我再接到一次这样的通知 再一次 |
[08:21] | This goes away. Ok? | 这些都要被扔掉 明白? |
[08:24] | Yeah. I got it. | 是的 知道了 |
[08:29] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[09:31] | It’s the middle of the night, | 现在已经是半夜了 |
[09:33] | Hunter. If this is one of your… | 亨特 如果这又是你的 |
[09:34] | no, it’s not. Just open it. | 不 不是的 快打开吧 |
[09:44] | Ok. “Dear sands family. | 亲爱的桑德斯一家 |
[09:47] | Greetings from wolfsberg, | 这是来自罗马尼亚 |
[09:49] | Romania.” | 沃尔夫斯堡的问候 |
[09:50] | Romania? Who’s from Romania? | 罗马尼亚? 谁在罗马尼亚? |
[09:52] | Vampires. What, | 吸血鬼 干嘛 |
[09:56] | I’m just saying? | 我只是说说而已? |
[09:57] | “we regret to inform you of | “我们很遗憾的通知您 |
[09:58] | The passing of your great Uncle | 您的伯祖父 德拉戈米尔.维卡威特 |
[09:59] | Dragumeer… dragomir vookavik. | 不幸去世了 |
[10:03] | Your presence is requested this | 请您在周六时 |
[10:05] | Saturday for the reading of his | 出席他的葬礼 |
[10:06] | Last will and testament, at | 接受他的遗愿和遗嘱 |
[10:08] | Which time possession | 届时沃尔夫斯贝格庄园 |
[10:09] | Of wolfsberg manor will be | 及他所有的财产 |
[10:11] | Transferred to you.” | 将转交于您” |
[10:12] | wolfsberg manor? | 沃尔夫斯贝格庄园? |
[10:13] | Dragomir? | 德拉戈米尔? |
[10:14] | No, it’s not me. There was | 不 这不是我写的 |
[10:17] | This creepy guy outside | 是那个门外的怪人 |
[10:18] | The door and he was watching me. | 他刚才还在那 |
[10:19] | I don’t know, he must have left | 我真的不知道怎么回事 |
[10:21] | It. Look, there’s a number. Call | 他一看到我就走了 快看 |
[10:23] | It if you don’t believe me. | 这有号码 你不信就打电话问问 |
[10:29] | That was the executor’s | 那确实是遗嘱执行人的 |
[10:30] | Office. | 办公室 |
[10:31] | Well? | 怎么样? |
[10:32] | What’s they say? | 他怎么说? |
[10:33] | It looks like your mother’s Great Uncle | 看起来你妈妈的伯祖父 |
[10:34] | has left us | 把他的所有财产 |
[10:35] | Everything. Including his | 都留给了我们 |
[10:40] | Castle. | 包括他的城堡 |
[10:41] | See? I told you. We’re rich. | 看到没? 我告诉过你 我们很富有 |
[10:44] | No, we’re not rich, hunter. | 不 我们不富有 亨特 |
[10:46] | Dad, how come mom never told us | 爸爸 怎么妈妈从来没有提过 |
[10:47] | We have relatives in Romania? | 我们在罗马尼亚有亲戚? |
[10:49] | I have no idea, sweetie. | 我也不清楚 甜心 |
[10:50] | Dude, I’m going to Romania. | 伙计 我要去罗马尼亚了 |
[10:54] | Yeah, I don’t know. Let me ask. | 我不知道 让我问问先 |
[10:56] | Hey, dad, can we go see | 嘿 爸爸 我们能不能去看 |
[10:58] | Dracula’s castle? | 德古拉的城堡? |
[11:00] | Ok. Well, he’s undecided. Yeah. | 他还没有决定 是的 |
[11:03] | Ok. Yeah, I’m gonna go pack. | 好了 我要去打包行李了 |
[11:10] | Dad, you’re not seriously | 爸爸 你不是当真的吧 |
[11:12] | Considering this, are you? | 咱们真的要去? |
[11:31] | Here we are, kids. | 我们到了 孩子们 |
[11:32] | We made it. | 我们到了 |
[11:33] | Welcome to wolfsberg airport. | 欢迎光临沃尔夫斯贝格机场 |
[11:36] | Aw, cool. Silver bullets. | 噢 酷 银子弹 |
[11:38] | I will rip flesh from bone. | 我会直接从骨头上把肉扯下来 |
[11:41] | And stitch it into a bonnet. | 然后缝到帽子里 |
[11:43] | Destruktor III. | 德古拉 三 |
[11:45] | Fashion kills. | 经典杀人手法 |
[11:47] | You here for the fest, bro? | 你是来这参加庆典的吗 兄弟? |
[11:49] | The fest? | 什么庆典? |
[11:51] | Wolfsberg moonlight mania. | 沃尔夫斯贝格月影下的狂躁 |
[11:53] | The greatest monster fest this | 最伟大的恶魔庆典 |
[11:55] | Side of the big apple. | 在旅游区这边 |
[11:56] | They have it every year to honor | 他们每年都举行 |
[11:57] | The beast. | 以此来纪念伟大的野兽 |
[11:58] | What’s the beast? | 什么野兽? |
[12:01] | Bro, you’re wearing | 兄弟 你穿着 |
[12:02] | Destruktor gear and you don’t | 德古拉的外套 |
[12:03] | Know about the wolfsberg beast? | 居然不知道沃尔夫斯贝格野兽? |
[12:04] | uh-uh. | 嗯 |
[12:07] | Every year, this time, at | 每年的这个时候 |
[12:09] | The full moon, the beast appears | 在满月的晚上 |
[12:12] | At top the highest peak in town | 野兽就会在镇上最高的山峰 |
[12:14] | And howls his warning. | 嗥叫着警告 |
[12:19] | Warning to who? | 警告谁? |
[12:21] | Vampires, brother. He’s | 吸血鬼啊 兄弟 |
[12:23] | Telling them to stay away. | 他叫他们走远点 |
[12:24] | Wolfsberg belongs to him. Bro, | 沃尔夫斯贝格是属于他的 |
[12:27] | Seriously, worldwide Web. Log on. | 不是连这个都不知道吧 上网查下把 |
[12:29] | Hey, hunter. Let’s go. | 嘿 亨特 该走了 |
[12:31] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[12:32] | Ok, bro. I’ll see you at | 好的 兄弟 |
[12:33] | The festival. | 庆典上见 |
[12:34] | Yeah, that’d be awesome. Hey, | 好的 那太棒了 |
[12:35] | Dad, can we see the beast? | 爸爸 我们能看野兽吗? |
[12:37] | What’s the beast? | 什么野兽? |
[12:38] | Whatever it is, we’re not | 不管那是什么 |
[12:39] | Here to see the animals. | 我们可不是到这来参观动物园的 |
[12:40] | You need taxi? | 您要出租车吗? |
[12:42] | Yes. Uh, we’re going to | 是的 我们要去 |
[12:44] | 1212 lichenthro… | 1212号莱肯街… |
[12:46] | wolfsberg manor. Of course. | 沃尔夫斯贝格庄园 当然 |
[12:58] | Aah! | 啊! |
[13:00] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[13:01] | Ahh, he’s rasputin. | 喔 他叫拉斯普丁 |
[13:04] | I’m not getting in there. | 我可不会坐进去的 |
[13:06] | She’s afraid of dogs, dude. | 伙计 她怕狗 |
[13:07] | He’s mars best friend. All | 狗是人类最好的朋友 |
[13:10] | Bite, no bark. Ha ha! | 只咬不叫 哈哈! |
[13:17] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[13:18] | Honey, it’s just a dog. | 亲爱的 那只是只狗 |
[13:19] | That is not just a dog. | 那可不只是只狗 |
[13:21] | It’s late. | 已经很晚了 |
[13:23] | Let’s go. | 快走吧 |
[13:24] | Ohh. I don’t want to get in. | 噢 我不想坐进去 |
[13:26] | I don’t want to do this. | 我不想坐啊 |
[13:28] | Just go. Hurry up. | 进去吧 快点 |
[13:30] | Don’t push me. | 别推我 |
[13:33] | Hunter. | 亨特 |
[13:42] | Told you. | 和你们说了我们很富有的 |
[13:58] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[14:01] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[14:06] | Hello? | 有人在吗? |
[14:21] | Jeez. | 天哪 |
[14:26] | Uh, hello. I’m David sands. You | 你好 我是大卫.桑德斯 |
[14:29] | Must be… | 你一定是 |
[14:30] | I am madame varcolac. | 我是瓦克洛卡太太 |
[14:37] | You will follow me. | 跟我来吧 |
[14:48] | So, have you lived here long? | 你在这住了很久了? |
[14:54] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[14:55] | What? Just trying to make | 怎么? 我只是想 |
[14:58] | Conversation. | 找个话题 |
[15:04] | Boy, girl, your rooms. This | 男孩 女孩 你们的房间在这 |
[15:09] | Way. Father, your room, | 这个爸爸 你的房间 |
[15:12] | That way. | 在那儿 |
[15:16] | Have one rule. Stay in room at | 这有一个规矩 晚上要待在房间里 |
[15:19] | Night. Lock door. | 记得锁好门 |
[15:22] | Actually, that’s 2 rules. | 实际上 那是两条规则 |
[15:23] | Hunter, don’t argue with. | 亨特 别和瓦克洛卡太太 |
[15:24] | Madame varcolac. | 争辩了 |
[15:33] | Ok. Goo bed. Go, go, go. | 好的 睡觉去吧 快 快 快 |
[15:36] | Go. Lock your doors. I’m locking mine. | 快 锁好门 我也会锁上我的门的 |
[15:39] | Love you. | 我爱你们 |
[15:55] | Check this out. “To dragomir. | 看这个 “赠给德拉戈米尔 |
[15:58] | The strength of the pack is | 这个包裹的力量来自于狼 |
[16:00] | The wolf and the strength of | 狼的力量也来自于这个包裹 |
[16:02] | The wolf is the pack. Best | 祝你好运 |
[16:03] | Wishes, rudeyard kipling.” | 鲁迪莱尔.凯富林赠 |
[16:07] | That’s what mom always used to | 这话妈妈经常说 |
[16:08] | Say. Who’s this kipling dude? | 谁是这个凯富林呀? |
[16:10] | It’s from the jungle book by. | 这人是丛林图书的作者 |
[16:12] | Rudyard kipling. Mom was quoting. | 妈妈是引用他的话 |
[16:14] | Him. Now, come on, let’s go. | 就是他喽 来吧 我们走 |
[16:17] | Do you really want to get her. | 你真的想惹她 |
[16:18] | Angry? | 生气吗? |
[16:19] | Who? | 惹谁? |
[16:20] | Madame varcolac. | 瓦克洛卡太太 |
[16:25] | Get to rooms. | 快 回 房 |
[16:53] | Huh, what’s this? | 哈 那是什么? |
[16:57] | “properties by paulina.” | “宝丽娜的房产” |
[17:00] | With my compliments paulina van. | 送上我的问候 你的房地产代理 |
[17:01] | Eckberg, your local real estate. | 宝丽娜.万.艾克宫 |
[17:03] | “Professional.” | “够专业” |
[17:08] | Cookies. | 饼干 |
[17:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:29] | Uh, before you open that, I. | 呃 在你开打它之前 |
[17:30] | Think you should know that I. | 我想你应该先知道一下 |
[17:32] | Don’t eat… | 我不吃 |
[17:33] | Bels and cream cheese. It. | 百吉饼和奶油饼干 |
[17:35] | Was dragomir’s favorite. | 它们是德拉戈米尔的最爱 |
[17:37] | Uh, madame varcolac? | 呃 瓦克洛卡太太? |
[17:43] | Uh, we’re going into town after. | 呃 我们早饭后去城里 |
[17:44] | Breakfast. Is there anything you need? | 你有没有什么需要的? |
[17:46] | I give you list. | 我给你单子 |
[17:47] | Is there an Internet cafe? I. | 这儿有没有有无线网的咖啡厅? |
[17:48] | Need to get online. | 我想上网 |
[17:50] | We have world wide Web here, | 我们这儿就有无线网 |
[17:51] | Boy. | 小男孩儿 |
[17:52] | You do? | 真的吗? |
[17:53] | Da. Password is brangelina. | 有 密码是布莱德丽娜 |
[18:00] | Careful on road. | 路上小心 |
[18:02] | Is speed trap. | 这里是车速监控区 |
[18:20] | Hey, kids. “Properties by. | 孩子们 宝丽娜的房产 |
[18:23] | Paulina.” that’s it. Hey, um, | 就在这儿了 嘿听着 |
[18:25] | I’ll catch up with you guys. | 我一会儿再追上你们 |
[18:26] | Later. Ok? Oh, hunter. | 好吗? 哦 亨特 |
[18:29] | Don’t bring home any stray. | 不要把流浪吸血鬼 |
[18:31] | Vampires. | 再带回家了 |
[18:36] | Welcome. Welcome. Everybody. | 欢迎 欢迎各位 |
[18:38] | Gather round. | 大家都快过来 |
[18:39] | No way. | 不可能吧 |
[18:41] | Behold the great protector of. | 看沃尔夫斯堡的伟大的守护者 |
[18:43] | Wolfsberg. The beast reigns. | 怪物统治至上 |
[18:46] | Supreme. Behold the great. | 看沃尔夫斯堡的 |
[18:51] | Protector of wolfsberg. | 伟大的守护者 |
[18:53] | The beast reigns supreme. | 怪物统治至上 |
[18:58] | Children, why you laugh? | 孩子 为什么笑? |
[19:00] | This place is awesome. Let’s. | 这地方太酷了 |
[19:01] | Cruise around, check it out. | 我们在这儿转转吧 随便看看 |
[19:03] | No, we’re not cruising. We. | 不行 我们不是在漫游 |
[19:04] | Have a list. | 我们有单子 |
[19:06] | Oh, look at this. | 哦 看这个 |
[19:07] | There’s the market. | 我认为那个 |
[19:09] | I think. Come on. | 就是超市了 快点 |
[19:18] | Whoa, check this out. | 哇 看看这个 |
[19:23] | Oh, cool. Snake venom. | 哦 酷 蛇毒 |
[19:31] | “be back in a jiff.” | 一瞬间就回来 |
[19:38] | oh! | 哦! |
[19:41] | I am sorry. So sorry. I am. | 对不起 太对不起了 |
[19:43] | Big klutz. | 我笨手笨脚的 |
[19:44] | Yeah, me, too. Um, can you. | 是 我也是 |
[19:47] | Get this off me? | 你能把这个拿走吗? |
[19:50] | Here. Please, give me. | 这儿 给我 |
[19:56] | Thanks. Uh. | 谢谢 额 |
[19:59] | Goran. I, uh, I am Goran. | 戈兰我 额 我是戈兰 |
[20:06] | Um, I’m Jordan. | 额 我是乔丹 |
[20:20] | Perhaps I could help you with. | 也许我能帮你 |
[20:22] | Your shopping. | 购物 |
[20:23] | That’d be great, actually. | 那太好了 真的 |
[20:25] | Yeah. I have a list but I don’t. | 对 我有一个单子 |
[20:27] | Really understand anything on. | 但我什么都看不懂 |
[20:28] | It. Uh, so, do you… | 额 所以 你 . |
[20:31] | Oh. Sigur. | 哦 当然 |
[20:35] | Ahh, madame varcolac. | 啊 瓦克洛卡太太的 |
[20:41] | She can be very difficult to. | 她写的确实是 |
[20:43] | Understand. | 很难让人理解 |
[20:52] | I… So, Jordan, you are | 我 那么 乔丹 |
[20:57] | American? | 你是美国人? |
[20:58] | Yes, I am. | 对 我是 |
[21:00] | I have always wanted to go to | 我一直都想去 |
[21:01] | America. | 美国 |
[21:02] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[21:03] | I want to get punk’d and I. | 我想变成朋克 |
[21:05] | Want to sing # take me out to. | 我想唱 #带我去 |
[21:07] | The ballgame.# | 棒球运动吧# |
[21:10] | It is stupid, right? | 很傻 对吧? |
[21:13] | No, it’s not stupid at all. I. | 不 一点儿也不傻 |
[21:16] | Mean, I’ve always wanted to play. | 我是说 我一直都想在 |
[21:18] | At the soccer world cup. | 世界杯上踢球 |
[21:19] | Maybe you will. | 也许你可以的 |
[21:21] | Doubtful. | 我自己都不信 |
[21:23] | Jordan, um… | 乔丹 额 |
[21:25] | Oh. Sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[21:27] | Maybe while you are here, I. | 也许 你在这儿的时候 |
[21:30] | Can show you around wolfsberg. | 我能带你看看沃尔夫斯堡 |
[21:33] | It is a very beautiful town. | 这是个很美的小镇子 |
[21:35] | Especially under the full moon. | 特别是满月的时候 |
[21:40] | Oh, uh, I don’t know. I mean, | 哦 额 我不知道 我是说 |
[21:44] | You know, I have to take care of. | 我是说 我要照顾我的弟弟 |
[21:45] | My brother and, um, I’m only. | 而且 额 我只是 |
[21:47] | Here for a few days, so I don’t. | 我只在这儿待几天而已 |
[21:48] | Think I’m gonna be able to… oh! | 所以 我不认为我会 哦! |
[21:50] | Oh! | 哦! |
[21:50] | Oy! Oy! | 小心! 小心! |
[21:51] | Oh, my gosh, I’m so sorry. | 哦 天呀 对不起 |
[21:52] | I’m sorry, Goran. I didn’t mean to. | 对不起 戈兰我不是故意的 |
[21:54] | It’s ok. No problema. | 没事儿 没关系的 |
[22:04] | I knew the American girls were. | 我以前只知道美国女孩儿们 |
[22:05] | Beautiful. She is… | 漂亮 但 她真是 |
[22:09] | A vegetarian. Don’t even. | 一个素食主义者 |
[22:12] | Waste your time on that. All. | 我劝你别打什么主意了 |
[22:14] | Right, so how much for the eye. | 行了 那么这个蝾螈的 |
[22:15] | Of newt? | 眼睛多少钱? |
[22:27] | Uh, madame varcolac. | 哦 瓦克洛卡太太 |
[22:32] | I am so completely sorry for. | 对你的损失我真的非常抱歉 |
[22:35] | Your loss. I just… I haven’t. | 我只是 |
[22:37] | Been able to get poor old. | 我还在一直想着 |
[22:38] | Dragomir out of my head. | 可怜的老德拉戈米尔 |
[22:40] | And you must be David. | 而你一定是大卫 |
[22:43] | Paulina? | 宝丽娜? |
[22:44] | How did you know? | 你是怎么知道的? |
[22:46] | You look just like your cookies. | 你长的和你的饼干一样 |
[22:48] | Ahh. Well, between you and. | 喔 这个只是你我知道 |
[22:49] | Me, I’m just as sweet. | 我和饼干一样甜 |
[22:51] | So sweet I gave you a cavity. | 甜的让你得蛀牙了 |
[22:56] | Um, manners. Would you like. | 哦 你想不想 |
[22:59] | To… | 进来 . |
[23:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:01] | Come in? | 坐坐? |
[23:02] | Oh, wow. Now this is. | 哦 哇 这房子 |
[23:06] | Stunning. And you must be. | 太好了 而你们一定是 |
[23:10] | The dashing young hunter and the. | 那个帅气的亨特和 |
[23:12] | Exquisite Jordan. | 高雅的乔丹 |
[23:14] | Do we know you? | 我们认识你吗? |
[23:15] | Well, I know you. It’s not. | 嗯 我可知道你们 |
[23:16] | Every day wolfsberg manor. | 沃尔夫斯堡领地里换主的事情 |
[23:17] | Changes hands. That makes y’all. | 可不是天天有的 |
[23:19] | Famous around here. | 这让你们现在著名了 |
[23:22] | Ha ha ha! | 哈哈哈! |
[23:23] | That’s my camera. | 那是我的照相机 |
[23:26] | So, David, I was hoping you were. | 那么 大卫 我希望你 |
[23:28] | Free for dinner tonight. | 今天晚上没事 我们去吃晚饭吧 |
[23:29] | No. | 有事 |
[23:30] | No? | 有事? |
[23:31] | He’s totally free. | 他完全没事 |
[23:31] | I’m totally free. | 我一点儿事也没有 |
[23:33] | I know an adorable little. | 我知道一家可爱的小饭店 |
[23:35] | Bistro that would be the perfect. | 在那儿让我们来认识彼此 |
[23:36] | Place for us to get acquainted. | 是再合适不过了 |
[23:39] | Welcome to velvet cape. | 欢迎来到天鹅岬 |
[23:41] | Please follow me. | 请跟我来 |
[23:46] | Is everything acceptable with. | 你的晚餐还都 |
[23:47] | Your meal? | 可口吗? |
[23:49] | Actually, mine’s a little on. | 事实上 这块这边有点儿 |
[23:51] | The rare side. | 生硬 |
[23:52] | Mmm. That’s my bad. I like. | 哦 是我的错 |
[23:55] | Mine still walking. | 我喜欢我的牛排还是活的呢 |
[23:58] | Could you cook it? | 你能帮我重做一下吗? |
[24:01] | You know, Jordan has been trying. | 你知道 乔丹一直在劝我 |
[24:03] | To convince me to get out more, | 要多出来 |
[24:04] | Meet new people. Hunter, on. | 和别的人好好玩玩 |
[24:06] | The other hand… | 但是 亨特就 |
[24:07] | Isn’t too thrilled with. | 不怎么喜欢 |
[24:07] | The idea. | 这个主意 |
[24:08] | Right. | 对 |
[24:09] | Which is understandable. I. | 这可以让人理解 |
[24:10] | Mean, he was really close to his. | 我是说 他和他妈妈 |
[24:11] | Mother. | 感情很好 |
[24:12] | Wow, you picked up on that. | 哇 你注意到这点了 |
[24:14] | I’ve got this crazy sixth. | 我有神奇的第六感 |
[24:16] | Sense. Some people actually. | 更有人觉得我 |
[24:18] | Think I’m kind of spooky. Can. | 很是可怕 |
[24:21] | You imagine anyone calling me. | 你能想像有人叫我 |
[24:22] | Spooky? | 可怕吗? |
[24:24] | Boo! | 嘭! |
[24:27] | Jeez. | 天呀 |
[24:30] | You got me. | 你吓到我了 |
[24:31] | Whoo. Someone’s. | 唔 有人是 |
[24:32] | A scaredy-cat. | 易受惊的小猫呀 |
[24:34] | J, relax. Try to have some. | 乔 放松点 |
[24:36] | Fun. | 试着玩的高兴 |
[24:37] | You guys know I hate parties. | 你们知道我讨厌派对 |
[24:38] | Hang out for a little while. | 呆时间长一点 |
[24:39] | Court’s for sure gonna be here. | 考特是一定会来的 |
[24:42] | You may want to ditch. | 你最好是去 |
[24:43] | The glasses and put on some. | 把眼镜摘了然后 |
[24:44] | Make-up, though. | 再画画妆 |
[24:49] | So I checked. | 于是 我查了 |
[24:50] | Underworldblog. Net, | 地下世界博客网 |
[24:51] | Lovelichenthropes. Com, | 可爱绳子网 |
[24:53] | And rippedtoshreds. Org. | 和撕布网 |
[24:55] | They all say the same thing… | 他们都说同一件事 |
[24:57] | wolfsberg beast is just a guy in a suit. | 在沃尔夫斯堡 那个怪物就是人装的 |
[24:59] | Those sites are. | 那些网站 |
[25:00] | Commercialized garbage run by. | 只是无聊的成人们 |
[25:01] | Lame grownups. | 做的商业化垃圾 |
[25:02] | The real stuff is on. | 真正的东西在 |
[25:03] | The underground blogs. We found. | 地下博客中 |
[25:05] | A guy who actually spent a whole. | 我们找到一个真正在那儿生活整整 |
[25:07] | Year in wolfsberg. And I quote, | 一年的人 他写到 |
[25:11] | “there is no doubt in my mind.” | 我从来没有怀疑过 |
[25:13] | That the wolfsberg beast exists. | 沃尔夫斯堡的怪物的存在 |
[25:14] | I have seen it from as close. | 我最近和它相距 |
[25:17] | “As 100 yards and…” | 一百尺的距离 然后 |
[25:24] | come on, please. | 拜托了 求你了 |
[25:26] | What happened to the Internet? | 网怎么了? |
[25:28] | What happened to your face? | 你脸怎么了? |
[25:29] | I was at a party. | 我刚刚参加个派对 |
[25:30] | A costume party? | 一个小丑派对? |
[25:31] | Not funny. Can you fix it? | 不好笑 你能修好吗? |
[25:33] | Yeah. We’ve just got to find. | 能 我们只是要找到 |
[25:35] | The router and reset it. | 路由器 然后重启它就好了 |
[25:38] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[25:40] | So, the castle, what do you. | 那么 你觉得 |
[25:42] | Think? | 那个城堡怎么样? |
[25:42] | Wolfsberg manor. It’s. | 那可是沃尔夫斯堡庄园 |
[25:44] | Spectacular. | 它非常的壮观 |
[25:45] | It is, isn’t it? | 的确 是吧? |
[25:48] | David, are you absolutely. | 大卫 你真的确定 |
[25:49] | Sure you want to sell it? It’s. | 你要卖它吗? |
[25:51] | Been in your family forever. | 它可一直都在你的家族里呀 |
[25:53] | I know. I know. I’m just not. | 我知道 知道 |
[25:54] | Sure we really have a choice. | 我只是觉得我们没有别的选择了 |
[25:56] | Times are tough. | 这些天过得都很辛苦 |
[26:00] | You are gonna sit back and. | 那你就休息着 |
[26:02] | Leave everything to me. I’ve won. | 然后把事情都交给我吧 |
[26:05] | The romanian real estate. | 我可是连续五年赢了 |
[26:06] | Associatiors crimson jacket. | 罗马尼亚房地产会员 |
[26:07] | Award 5 years in a row. | 深红夹克奖呢 |
[26:09] | Wow. Congratulations. | 哇 恭喜你 |
[26:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:15] | Is it ok? | 牛扒还可以吗? |
[26:17] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[26:17] | Great. | 那就好 |
[26:21] | Come on, come on. Signal. | 快点 快点 信号呀 |
[26:25] | Hey, here’s where the signal for. | 嗨 在这儿是 |
[26:27] | The wireless is the strongest. | 无线信号最强的地方 |
[26:29] | Great. So where is it? | 太好了 那么它在哪儿? |
[26:31] | It’s got to be behind this. | 应该在 |
[26:32] | Bookcase. | 这书架后面 |
[26:32] | Oh, come on. | 哦 得了吧 |
[26:34] | Hello. Creepy castle. Usually. | 你好 吓人的城堡 |
[26:37] | One of the older books triggers it. | 一般旧书都是开关 |
[26:45] | See. | 看到了吧 |
[26:47] | Universal remote. | 永远不变的真理 |
[27:04] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[27:10] | You know, maybe we shouldn’t. | 你知道吗 也许 |
[27:11] | Be in here. I mean, what if. | 我们不应该在这儿 我是说 |
[27:14] | Madame varcolac… | 如果瓦克洛卡太太 |
[27:17] | I really hate that. | 我真讨厌这叫声 |
[27:18] | How do you think she feels? | 你觉得她会怎么感觉? |
[27:21] | Man, this place is awesome. | 天 这地方太好了 |
[27:23] | It’s creepy. | 有点儿吓人 |
[27:27] | Ew. | 恶心 |
[27:29] | Hey, I found the router. | 嘿 我找到路由器了 |
[27:31] | Just fix it, and let’s get. | 修好它 |
[27:32] | Out of here. | 然后我们离开这儿 |
[27:39] | Ugh. Disgusting. | 额 恶心 |
[27:43] | Ugh. Gross. | 哦 恶心 |
[27:50] | “I. B. 217.” huh. | “I. B. 217.” 呃 |
[27:55] | Aah! | 啊! |
[27:56] | Hunter! | 亨特! |
[27:57] | Good going. | 小心点 |
[27:58] | You are so immature. | 你真是太幼稚了 |
[28:00] | There’s blood everywhere. | 这儿到处都是血 |
[28:01] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道怎么办了 |
[28:05] | Hide. | 藏起来 |
[28:08] | Ow. | 喔 |
[28:09] | Come on. | 快点 |
[28:09] | I stepped on some glass. | 我踩到玻璃了 |
[28:11] | Would you hurry up? | 你能快点不? |
[28:30] | Just duck. Duck. | 低头 低头 |
[28:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:57] | Do you think she’s gone? | 你觉得她走没? |
[29:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:10] | Hunter, cut it out. | 亨特 别闹了 |
[29:11] | What? | 怎么了? |
[29:12] | Stop making that noise. | 别出声 |
[29:14] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我出的声 |
[29:19] | Get some light. | 来点儿亮 |
[29:26] | Those are… | 那些是 |
[29:28] | Bats! | 蝙蝠! |
[29:40] | Who has a room full of bats | 谁会在房间里面 |
[29:42] | In their house? | 养一群蝙蝠啊? |
[29:43] | Uncle d, he was | 德舅舅 他以前就这样 |
[29:44] | Living large. | 生活还真丰富 |
[29:45] | Ow! Ow, ow. | 噢! 噢 噢 |
[29:47] | I haven’t even touched you yet. | 我还都没有碰到你呢 |
[29:49] | Well, just do it already. | 哦 这下碰到了 |
[29:50] | Ok, you have to stop moving. | 好吧 你别再动了 |
[29:54] | Uhh. Got it. | 哦 拔出来了 |
[29:58] | It’s gnarly. | 真锋利 |
[30:01] | Ohh. | 噢 |
[30:03] | Could this night get any worse? | 这个夜晚还能变得更糟吗? |
[30:08] | Chattering | 尽情玩吧 |
[30:13] | Whoo! | 喔! |
[30:15] | It’s good, right? | 很好玩吧? |
[30:26] | No. | 不 |
[30:32] | Aah! | 啊! |
[30:42] | This looks great. | 这看起来真好吃 |
[30:44] | Did you guys hear anything | 你们昨晚听到什么 |
[30:45] | Weird last night? | 奇怪的响声了吗? |
[30:46] | Not me. I slept like a dog. | 我没有 我睡得跟猪一样沉 |
[30:49] | You mean “log.” | 你意思是跟木头一样 |
[30:51] | yeah. That’s what I said. | 嗯 我说的就是那个 |
[30:55] | What is matter? You don’t. | 怎么了? 你不喜欢 |
[30:57] | Like porridge? | 这个粥? |
[30:57] | No! It’s great. | 不是! 这粥很好喝 |
[31:00] | Mmm. Yummy. | 嗯啊 真好喝 |
[31:07] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[31:10] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[31:12] | Hey, dad! Tell us about | 嘿 爸爸! 跟我们说说 |
[31:14] | Your date. | 你的约会 |
[31:14] | It wasn’t a date. | 那算不上约会 |
[31:15] | It was just business. | 那只是被迫的而已 |
[31:16] | Sure it was, dad. | 当然算是约会了 爸爸 |
[31:18] | All right. To tell you | 好吧 告诉你们吧 |
[31:19] | The truth, uh, it was great to | 事实上出去大吃一顿 |
[31:22] | Get out and have a nice meal. | 的确感觉不错 |
[31:23] | With an attractive woman. | 还是跟个极有吸引力的美女一起 |
[31:30] | Dude. Are you drooling? | 伙计 你在流哈喇子吗? |
[31:32] | What? No. I don’t drool. | 什么? 才不是呢 我才不会留哈喇子 |
[31:36] | I mean, we did talk about | 我意思是 我们的确是在谈 |
[31:38] | the castle and all. But I have. | 城堡还有其他的事情 但我不得不说 |
[31:39] | To say, she seemed pretty. | 她看起来很漂亮 |
[31:41] | Interested in your dear old dad. | 对你们的老爹也颇有兴趣 |
[31:42] | Madame v, where are you gonna | V夫人 我们卖掉城堡后 |
[31:44] | Live after we sell the castle? | 你住哪儿? |
[31:46] | I’m sure she has family, | 我肯定她有亲戚家人 |
[31:48] | Hunter. | 亨特 |
[31:48] | Dragomir was my family. | 德拉戈米尔就是我的家 |
[31:51] | Guys, we’ll | 大伙儿 我们会把 |
[31:53] | figure this out. Ok? We’re not. | 这些搞定的 好吧? 我们不会让 |
[31:54] | gonna leave anyone out on | 任何一个人 |
[31:55] | the street. Ok? | 留宿街头的 知道吗? |
[31:57] | So, how did Uncle Dragomir. | 那么 德拉戈米尔舅舅 |
[31:58] | die, anyway? | 到底是怎么死的? |
[32:00] | Hunter, I’m sure madame v | 亨特 我确信V夫人 |
[32:01] | doesrt want to talk about that. | 不会想谈论这个的 |
[32:05] | Is ok. | 没关系的 |
[32:08] | Vas tragic hunting accident. | 他打猎的时候发生了意外 |
[32:11] | What was he like? Was he | 他是个什么样的人? 是不是跟 |
[32:12] | like Dr. Frankenstein? | 和弗兰肯斯坦博士差不多? |
[32:14] | Dragomir was brilliant man. | 德拉戈米尔非常聪明 |
[32:16] | With kind heart. Sigur. | 而且心地善良 先生 |
[32:21] | Dad! You know what you should | 爸爸! 你知道你该干什么吗? |
[32:23] | do? Bring paulina flowers. Women | 送花给宝丽娜 女人喜欢 |
[32:24] | love that stuff. | 那种东西 |
[32:26] | Ok. | 好的 |
[32:28] | Mmm. Plate. | 嗯 收盘子 |
[32:57] | Paulina? It’s David sands. | 宝丽娜? 我是大卫.桑德斯 |
[33:02] | Animals bleating in background | (动物嚎叫) |
[33:09] | oh, hunter, you’re never | 噢 亨特 你从不会 |
[33:10] | Gonna like anyone dad goes | 喜欢任何爸爸约会的 |
[33:11] | Out with. | 对象 |
[33:13] | That’s not it. | 不是那样的 |
[33:14] | Oh, sure it is. It’s natural! | 噢 当然是 这很正常! |
[33:16] | Aah. | 啊 |
[33:17] | But it’s ok. You’ll get | 但是没关系 以后你会 |
[33:18] | Past that. Ohh, come | 接受的 噢 过来 |
[33:21] | My sweet, sweet little brother, | 我亲爱的 亲爱的小弟弟 |
[33:23] | Everything will be ok! Ohh. | 一切都会好起来的! 噢 |
[33:27] | Uhh! What are you doing? | 哦! 你在干吗? |
[33:30] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[33:35] | Do you smell that? | 你闻到了吗? |
[33:36] | Smell what? | 闻到什么? |
[33:39] | Cotton candy! | 棉花糖的味道! |
[33:41] | I love cotton candy. Come on. | 我喜欢棉花糖 快来 |
[33:43] | Aah. | 啊 |
[33:48] | How did you smell that? | 你怎么会有棉花糖的味道? |
[33:50] | This place is amazing. | 这个地方太了不得了 |
[33:51] | Mean, the costumes, the shops, | 我意思是 这些服装 商店 |
[33:54] | The people… it’susust beautiful. | 人们 太漂亮了 |
[33:56] | Everything… | 一切 |
[33:58] | So beautiful. | 如此漂亮 |
[34:00] | Are you ok, Jordan? | 你没事儿吧 乔丹? |
[34:02] | I don’t know. Do I look ok? | 我不知道 我看起来还好吧? |
[34:04] | Yeah… | 嗯 |
[34:05] | Let’s go play in the park! | 我们去公园玩吧! |
[34:06] | What park? | 什么公园? |
[34:07] | Can’t you hear it? | 你听不到吗? |
[34:09] | No. Jordan… | 不 乔丹 |
[34:12] | Oh, my gosh. Look at all that. | 噢 天啊 看看这些 |
[34:14] | Grass. I love grass! | 草 我喜欢草! |
[34:16] | What? No, you don’t. | 什么? 不 你才不喜欢呢 |
[34:19] | You’re allergic to grass… | 你对草过敏 |
[34:22] | And dogs. | 对狗也过敏 |
[34:23] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 大伙儿 |
[34:31] | Aah! | 啊! |
[34:31] | Jordan, what is up with you? | 乔丹 你怎么了? |
[34:35] | Goran! | 戈兰! |
[34:37] | Whoa, whoa! | 哇 哇! |
[34:42] | Hey, you! Uhh. | 嘿 你好啊! 哦 |
[34:44] | Jordan… | 乔丹 |
[34:47] | You are very strong. | 你很强壮 |
[34:48] | Thanks. So, what are | 谢谢 那么 你在做 |
[34:50] | You doir? | 什么呢? |
[34:50] | I… Was delivering, and, uh, | 我 我在送外卖 哦 |
[34:53] | Now I must go tenderize. | 我现在得休息下了 |
[34:55] | Oh. Goran, I’ve been | 噢 戈兰你知道 |
[34:56] | thinking. You know, maybe | 我在想 或许 |
[34:57] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[34:59] | About vat? | 什么? |
[35:00] | You know, at first, I thought | 你知道的 一开始 我以为 |
[35:00] | this whole vegetarian-butcher | 素食者和屠夫 |
[35:01] | thing was gonna be way too | 相处会是十分十分 |
[35:02] | weird, but now I’m thinking | 怪异的事情 但是现在我在想 |
[35:03] | not so much. | 也不会那么奇怪 |
[35:04] | Really? | 真的? |
[35:05] | Really. So, if the invitation | 嗯 所以 如果邀请还有效的话 |
[35:07] | is still open, I’d like to take. | 我乐意接受 |
[35:08] | You up on that moonlight tour. | 月光之旅 |
[35:09] | You would? | 你要去? |
[35:10] | Quiet, hunter. | 安静 亨特 |
[35:12] | So, are we on? | 这么说 我们一言为定 |
[35:13] | Yes. Yes, we’re on. | 嗯 嗯 一言为定 |
[35:16] | Yay. Grr. | 嗯 孩子 |
[35:17] | Heh heh heh! | 呵 呵 呵! |
[35:21] | Wh… | 什 |
[35:30] | What? He’s cute. | 什么? 他很可爱 |
[35:31] | He’s a butcher! | 他是个屠夫! |
[35:33] | Yeah. | 没错啊 |
[35:45] | Uhh. | 哦 |
[35:46] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[35:56] | Un. | 哦 |
[36:02] | Are you kidding me? | 不是真的吧? |
[36:14] | Aah! | 啊! |
[36:15] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么啊? |
[36:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[36:19] | Me? I’m, uh, | 我? 我在 哦 |
[36:21] | I’m getting ready for my date. | 为我的约会做准备 |
[36:22] | Found this outside your door. | 在你门外发现了这个 |
[36:25] | Ahem. Heh. Hunter, you’ve | 啊哈 亨特 你最近表现得 |
[36:28] | Been acting rely strange. | 真的很奇怪 |
[36:29] | Lately. You know, right? | 你知道的 对吧? |
[36:32] | I’m fine. Are you all right? | 我很好啊 你没事儿吧? |
[36:35] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[36:39] | So, now that we’re both | 那么 既然我们俩 |
[36:41] | All right, why don’t you go and | 都没什么异样 为什么你不去 |
[36:42] | Chat with your little friends | 和你的小死党们网上聊天而 |
[36:43] | Online so I won’t be late? | 我也要赶紧准备我的约会了? |
[36:49] | Oh, my gosh. | 噢 天啊 |
[36:51] | They’re scrumpdillyicious. | 那真是太可口了 |
[36:54] | Look at our little faces. | 看看我们的小脸 |
[36:55] | Aw. | 啊喔 |
[36:56] | Aw. We’re so cute. | 啊喔 我们可真可爱 |
[36:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:03] | Madame varcolac. | 瓦克洛卡夫人 |
[37:06] | Uh, you remember paulina. | 哦 你还记得宝丽娜吧 |
[37:08] | Hi. | 你好 |
[37:09] | You will clean up mess | 你需要把厨房 |
[37:10] | In kitchen. | 收拾好 |
[37:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[37:19] | Shh! Busted. | 嘘! 被逮住了 |
[37:22] | Creepy. | 真是悚人 |
[37:23] | She’s the mayor of creepytown. | 她是这座吓人的城市的市长 |
[37:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:27] | So, what do you know about | 那么 对于她你都知道 |
[37:28] | Her, anyway? | 一些什么? |
[37:29] | Oh, there’s all kinds | 噢 各种各样的 |
[37:31] | Of rumors. | 传言 |
[37:32] | What kind of rumors? | 什么样的传言? |
[37:33] | Oh, David, I shouldn’t say. | 噢 大卫 我不该说的 |
[37:34] | I just… I hate gossip. | 我只是 我讨厌八卦 |
[37:36] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[37:36] | But dragomir did die under | 但是德拉戈米尔确实有点 |
[37:38] | Mysterious circumstances. | 死于非命 |
[37:39] | Really? | 是吗? |
[37:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:43] | There are those that believe | 有人相信 |
[37:44] | That madame v may have… | V夫人可能 |
[37:51] | But come on. Heh. That’s crazy, | 但是还是算了 呵 这很不靠谱 |
[37:53] | Right? I mean, there’s no way | 是吧? 我意思是 她不可能 |
[37:54] | She could have… | 有能力 |
[37:57] | Is there? | 对吧? |
[37:58] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[38:25] | You said it yourself. She’s | 你自己说的 她吃肉 |
[38:26] | Eating meat, she can hear from | 她能听到一公里外的动静 |
[38:28] | A mile away, and she can smell. | 她有警犬一样的 |
[38:29] | Like a bloodhound. | 嗅觉 |
[38:30] | Dude, your sister is. | 伙计 你姐姐 |
[38:31] | A werewolf. | 变成了一个狼人 |
[38:32] | Maybe she’s just hormonal. | 可能她只是荷尔蒙失调 |
[38:34] | Let’s review. There are | 我们再回顾一下 有三种 |
[38:35] | 3 ways to become a werewolf. | 变成狼人的方法 |
[38:36] | First, you’re in the bloodline | 第一 你有成为狼人 |
[38:37] | Of a werewolf family. | 的家族史 |
[38:39] | But there’s no transformation | 但是不到月圆之夜 |
[38:40] | Until the full moors at its | 不会变形 |
[38:41] | Highest point, which isn’t | 明天就是 |
[38:42] | Until tomorrow night. | 月圆之夜了 |
[38:43] | So, that rules out Jordan | 所以 这就排除了这种情况 |
[38:44] | Running a close second is | 紧跟着第二种方法就是 |
[38:46] | The werewolf bite. | 被狼人咬伤 |
[38:47] | old school, hard-core. | 古老学校 核心成员 |
[38:49] | But she didn’t get bitten, | 但是她没有被咬 |
[38:51] | Which brings us to number 3… | 所以只有第三种方法 |
[38:54] | Infection by the blood of | 被狼人的血 |
[38:55] | A werewolf. | 感染 |
[38:56] | Heh heh heh. Sound familiar? | 呵呵呵 觉得有这回事吗? |
[38:57] | How do you know it was | 你怎么知道是 |
[38:58] | Werewolf blood? | 狼人血呢? |
[38:59] | Hello. | 好吧 |
[39:00] | L.b. 217 L.B. 217. | |
[39:02] | Lichenthrope blood. | 莱肯斯洛普的血 |
[39:03] | Lichenthrope, from | 莱肯斯洛普 古老的希腊语 |
[39:04] | The ancient greek denoting. | 就被解释为 |
[39:06] | The wolf man transformation. | 狼人变形 |
[39:08] | Those effects start immediately | 那些反应突然间就出现了 |
[39:09] | After exposure. That, my friend, | 感染之后 朋友 那就是 |
[39:12] | Is what you are dealing with. | 你所面对的姐姐 |
[39:14] | Great. What do I do? | 太好了 我该怎么办? |
[39:16] | Where’s Jordan? | 乔丹在哪? |
[39:17] | I think she’s getting ready | 我想她在为晚餐约会 |
[39:18] | For a dinner date or something. | 做准备呢 |
[39:19] | Dude! | 伙计! |
[39:20] | Dude, no! | 伙计 不! |
[39:21] | What? | 怎么了? |
[39:22] | Don’t you get it, bro?! | 你不明白吗 兄弟? |
[39:24] | Her date is the dinner! | 约会对象就是她的晚餐! |
[39:45] | Bene. | 天啊 |
[39:57] | Good evening, Goran. | 晚上好 戈兰 |
[39:58] | Jordan, uh, you… | 乔丹 哦 你 |
[40:01] | Look… Very… Different. | 看起来 十分 不一样 |
[40:04] | Is everything all right? | 你没事儿吧? |
[40:07] | Oh, it’s perfect… | 噢 很完美 |
[40:09] | Just perfect. | 很完美 |
[40:14] | Dude, what’s happening? | 伙计 什么情况? |
[40:15] | She morphed into the beast? | 她变成野兽了吗? |
[40:17] | You are too much. | 你想的太多了 |
[40:18] | No, not exactly. | 没 还没有 |
[40:20] | Come. | 来吧 |
[40:23] | They’re on the move. | 他们要开始约会了 |
[40:25] | I don’t know what it is, but | 我不知道怎么回事 但是 |
[40:26] | In wolfsberg, I feel like | 在沃尔夫斯堡 我像是另一个人 |
[40:27] | Another person… you know, | 另一个人 你知道 |
[40:29] | Strong, alive? You know what | 很强壮 很有活力? 你知道我的 |
[40:31] | I mean? | 意思吧? |
[40:33] | Mmm, not so much. | 嗯 不是很懂 |
[40:35] | Oh, it’s like everything is | 噢 像是一切都皆有 |
[40:36] | Possible. I can do anything | 可能 我可以做任何 |
[40:37] | I want. | 我想做的 |
[40:40] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[40:42] | Be careful! | 小心! |
[40:44] | This… Is… | 这 太 |
[40:47] | Awesome! Uhh! | 棒了 哦! |
[40:51] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[40:52] | Come on! | 快点! |
[40:53] | What happened? | 发生什么事儿? |
[40:54] | She stuck the landing. | 她刚刚完成个体操落地动作 |
[40:55] | What do you say we take | 我们逛一下城市 |
[40:56] | That tour of the town? | 怎么样? |
[40:57] | I… | 我 |
[40:57] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:58] | Sure. Heh heh. | 好 呵呵 |
[41:03] | What’s she doing now? | 她现在在做什么? |
[41:04] | Dancing. | 跳舞 |
[41:06] | What, like, break dancing? | 什么 像 霹雳舞? |
[41:07] | No, just dancing. | 不是 只是跳舞 |
[41:10] | It’s not dancing, bro. It’s | 那不是跳舞 兄弟 那是 |
[41:12] | Luring. Don’t you get it? She’s | 引诱 你还不明白吗? 她从众人中 |
[41:14] | Weeding him from the pack. She’s | 挑出他 她要把他变成 |
[41:15] | Gonna turn him into a romanian. | 罗马人 |
[41:16] | Combo platter. | 的祭祀品 |
[41:18] | You have to stop her! | 你得阻止她! |
[41:28] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[41:29] | Why are you following me? | 你为什么跟踪我? |
[41:31] | Hurry. We don’t have | 快点 我们没有 |
[41:33] | Much time. | 太多时间 |
[41:34] | What? What are you | 什么? 你在说 |
[41:35] | Talking about? | 什么? |
[41:36] | They will come for you. | 他们会来找你的 |
[41:38] | You must prepare. I will | 你得准备好 我会 |
[41:41] | Be watching. | 守护你的 |
[41:43] | What? | 什么? |
[41:45] | Uh, dude, what was that? | 哦 伙计 怎么了? |
[41:47] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[41:49] | Where is Jordan? | 乔丹在哪? |
[41:51] | Lost her. | 跟丢了 |
[41:52] | Well, you better find her. | 哦 你最好赶快找到她 |
[42:12] | Oh, gosh. Jordan, no! | 哦 天啊 乔丹 不可以! |
[42:16] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛? |
[42:20] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[42:23] | I thought you were gonna… | 我以为你要 |
[42:25] | Thought I was gonna what? | 以为我要干什么? |
[42:26] | Never mind. | 没什么 |
[42:30] | So… | 那么 |
[42:33] | What are you guys up to? | 你们俩要干什么? |
[42:35] | Well, we were having. | 我们本来正在歆享 |
[42:36] | A romantic evening. | 我们的浪漫之夜 |
[42:38] | Weren’t we, Goran? | 对吧 戈兰? |
[42:39] | Uh… Yes? | 恩 算是吧? |
[42:42] | Until you ruined it! | 可是全被你毁了! |
[42:45] | You are in. | 你太 |
[42:46] | So much trouble. | 惹人讨厌了 |
[42:57] | your sister… | 你姐姐 |
[43:00] | She’s very… Hard-core. | 她很 强悍啊 |
[43:04] | You have no idea. | 你不懂 |
[43:08] | she’ll be comir around | #她一到来就# |
[43:09] | The castle when she comes | #被围绕在城堡里# |
[43:11] | She’ll be comir around… | #她一到来就# |
[43:13] | Hi, Paulina. | 嗨 宝丽娜 |
[43:14] | the castle when she comes, | #被围绕在城堡里# |
[43:16] | She’ll be comir around the. | #她一到来就# |
[43:17] | Castle, she’ll be comir… | #被围绕在城堡里# |
[43:27] | ok. | 好吧 |
[43:29] | Did not see that one coming. | 我根本没有看见她跑过去 |
[43:43] | Jordan? | 乔丹? |
[43:54] | Hey… Jordan? | 嘿 乔丹? |
[43:58] | I know what’s going on. | 我知道发生了什么 |
[44:01] | Right Now, everything seems great. | 现在一切看起来都很好 |
[44:08] | y…you’re rolling around in the grass | 你 你在草丛里打滚 |
[44:09] | and eating steaks and | 吃那么大一盘牛排 |
[44:12] | Playing with the other dogs. | 还跟狗玩耍 |
[44:14] | But… You have no idea how bad | 但是 你不知道这逐渐会演变地 |
[44:17] | This can get. | 多么糟糕 |
[44:20] | Jordan, look out there. | 乔丹 你看外面 |
[44:23] | It’s only gonna get worse. | 这样下去只会变得更糟 |
[44:26] | You need help. But I can’t | 你需要帮助 但如果你不肯 |
[44:28] | Help you if you won’t let me. | 我也没办法帮你 |
[44:32] | All right, that’s it. You’re | 好吧 实事是 你已经变成 |
[44:34] | A werewolf, and I’m getting dad. | 狼人了 我要告诉爸爸去 |
[44:56] | Run! | 快跑! |
[45:08] | Continue | 继续 |
[45:14] | guys! What’s going on | 孩子们! 你们在楼上 |
[45:16] | Up there? | 干什么? |
[45:16] | uh… N-nothing, dad. | 恩 没事 爸爸 |
[45:20] | Just messir around. | 我们在玩捉迷藏呢 |
[45:22] | Hunter, don’t scare | 亨特 别吓唬 |
[45:23] | Your sister. | 你姐姐 |
[45:25] | Don’t worry. It’s not | 别担心 |
[45:26] | Gonna happen. | 我不会的 |
[45:29] | Ok. I’ll do anything you want. | 好吧 我可以为你做任何事 |
[45:32] | Just please don’t eat me. | 只求你别吃我 |
[45:44] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
[45:51] | Hey, did you guys hear | 嘿 孩子们 你们听见没 |
[45:53] | All that howling and squealing last night? | 昨夜一整晚的鬼哭狼嚎? |
[45:54] | Something got | 好像它们被什么东西 |
[45:57] | The animals all riled up. | 激怒了一般 |
[45:58] | Wolfsberg can be a very | 夜里的沃尔夫斯堡 |
[45:59] | Dangerous place at night. | 是个非常危险的地方 |
[46:01] | Girl, you have not touched | 孩子 你还没动 |
[46:03] | Your food. | 你的早餐 |
[46:05] | I’m not very hungry. | 我不饿 |
[46:07] | Ahem. | 呃(打嗝声) |
[46:09] | Well, anybody want to hear | 那么 有没有人想听我说 |
[46:10] | Some good news? | 好消息? |
[46:11] | Yes, please. | 请讲 |
[46:12] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[46:13] | Looks like we’re gonna be | 看起来好像 |
[46:14] | Able to keep the house. | 我们可以拥有这所房子了 |
[46:15] | This house? | 这所房子? |
[46:16] | No, our house. | 不 我们的房子 |
[46:18] | Paulina says we’re getting a really good | 宝丽娜说在沃尔夫斯堡庄园 |
[46:19] | Offer on wolfsberg manor. | 我们会生活得很好 |
[46:21] | We’re gonna get together later so | 我们约好一会儿见面 |
[46:23] | I can look it over. | 她带我四处转转 |
[46:24] | And if it’s as good as she says… | 要是真像她说的那么好 |
[46:25] | scuzati-ma. | 我吃好了 |
[46:27] | If you will excuse me. | 你们慢用 |
[46:33] | I better go talk to her. | 我得找她谈谈 |
[46:44] | Madame v? | V夫人? |
[46:47] | Madame… | 夫人 |
[46:54] | Madame v… | V夫人 |
[46:56] | Whoa. Heh. | 哇哦 |
[46:57] | I have taken care of. | 我毕生都在照看 |
[46:58] | Wolfsberg manor and. | 沃尔夫斯堡庄园 |
[46:59] | Varcolac family my entire life. | 照顾瓦克洛卡家族成员 |
[47:02] | This is all I have ever known. | 这是我的职责所在 |
[47:04] | We will do our best to find you another home. | 我们会尽全力给你重新找个家 |
[47:05] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[47:07] | There is no “another home.” | 没有”另一个家” |
[47:08] | madame v, I have to do what’s | V夫人 我得为我的家人 |
[47:10] | Best for my family. | 做最好的打算 |
[47:11] | Trust me. You do not know. | 相信我 你不知道 |
[47:13] | What is best for family. | 什么才是对你的家人最好的 |
[47:16] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[47:17] | You cannot conceive of. | 你想像不出 |
[47:20] | The darkness that will befall | 将要降临在你身上的黑暗 |
[47:21] | You if… | 如果 |
[47:22] | Ok. Madame v, let’s take a moment. | 好吧 V夫人 我们停一下 |
[47:24] | You’re creeping me out. | 你吓坏我了 |
[47:28] | With the… | 一直举着这个 |
[47:29] | Oh. | 哦 |
[47:30] | Thank you. Look, | 谢谢 你瞧 |
[47:33] | I’m sorry things turned out this way. | 我很抱歉事情发展成这样 |
[47:34] | I hope you understand. | 我希望你能理解 |
[47:36] | And I hope that you can. | 我希望你能理解 |
[47:38] | Understand if wolfsberg manor. | 要是沃尔夫斯堡庄园 |
[47:41] | Falls into wrong hands, there | 落入坏人手里 |
[47:42] | Will be grave consequences! | 后果将不堪设想 |
[47:45] | Ok, super creepy. | 好吧 真让我毛骨悚然 |
[47:48] | Good chat. | 很愉快的谈话 |
[47:50] | I’m going inside now. | 我要进去了 |
[47:56] | This is all your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[47:58] | My fault? | 我的错? |
[47:59] | You just had to go looking for the creepy hidden lab. | 你自己非要去隐匿的实验室探个究竟 |
[48:01] | Hey, I was just trying to. | 嘿 我只是想 |
[48:03] | Help you get back to your. | 帮你接上网 |
[48:04] | Clown party. | 让你重回那个小丑般的聚会 |
[48:08] | No! | 不! |
[48:10] | Jordan, no! Would you come down? | 乔丹 别! 下来好吗? |
[48:12] | No! Go away! | 不! 走开! |
[48:14] | Well, you need to chill out. | 哦 你得冷静一下 |
[48:16] | You chill out. | 你才要冷静 |
[48:17] | I ate a wild boar last night. | 昨晚我吃了一只野熊 |
[48:19] | Have you ever seen one of those things? | 你见过那些野生动物吗? |
[48:20] | They’re huge! | 他们很大! |
[48:21] | Well… | 你说 |
[48:22] | What if I can’t stop myself next time? | 要是我下次没办法控制住自己怎么办? |
[48:23] | What if I go after you… | 要是我想要吃你 |
[48:25] | Or dad? | 或者爸爸怎么办? |
[48:27] | No. You wouldn’t do that. | 不 你不会的 |
[48:31] | Says who? | 谁说的? |
[48:33] | Hunter, you don’t know me anymore. | 亨特 你不再了解我了 |
[48:34] | I can do things. | 我能做你意想不到的事 |
[48:38] | Wait. Look. I do know you. | 等等 你知道 我了解你 |
[48:41] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会好的 |
[48:43] | I’m never gonna be fine. | 我再也不会好了 |
[48:44] | I am a freak. | 我是个怪物 |
[48:46] | I’m gonna be stuck like this forever, | 我将永困于此 |
[48:47] | and nobody’s ever gonna want to go to prom with me. | 再也不会有人愿意跟我去参加舞会了 |
[48:48] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗? |
[48:50] | Cause boys don’t want to go to | 因为男孩子们不会想要 |
[48:51] | The prom with a werewolf! | 跟一个狼人去舞会! |
[48:53] | Ok. First of all, | 好吧 首先 |
[48:56] | I know a ton of guys who would love to. | 我知道有很多男孩愿意 |
[48:58] | Go to prom with a werewolf. | 跟狼人去舞会 |
[48:59] | And second… I’m your brother. | 其次 我是你弟弟 |
[49:02] | And I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你出事 |
[49:04] | This is my area of expertise. | 在这方面我是行家 |
[49:06] | I know people who can help us… | 我知道谁能帮助我们 |
[49:08] | like, smart people, | 比如 智者 |
[49:11] | Like, highly trained. | 比如 高素质的 |
[49:13] | Professionals. | 专家们 |
[49:15] | You do? | 你知道? |
[49:16] | They’re experts. I promise. | 我发誓 他们都是内行 |
[49:19] | The strength of the wolf is the pack, | 狼的强大在于他们是成群结队的 |
[49:20] | remember? | 记得吗? |
[49:21] | Heh. Yeah. | 恩 当然 |
[49:26] | I can’t believe you got to. | 我仍然不敢相信 |
[49:28] | Be the werewolf. | 你就这么成了狼人 |
[49:29] | Silver bullet straight. | 只有当一颗银子弹 |
[49:31] | Through the heart. | 正中心脏 |
[49:32] | That’s the only way. | 那才是唯一的解决 |
[49:33] | Are you insane? | 你们疯了吗? |
[49:35] | I can’t shoot my sister. | 我不可能朝亲姐姐开枪 |
[49:36] | Do you know how much trouble I’d get in? | 你们知道我有多困扰吗? |
[49:38] | Hate to be the bearer of bad news, | 我不想告诉你这个坏消息 |
[49:39] | dude, but… | 兄弟啊 但是 |
[49:40] | that’s not your sister anymore. | 她已经不是你姐姐了 |
[49:42] | It’s “the beast.” | 而是个”野兽” |
[49:43] | hi. In the room. | 嗨 我就在房间里 |
[49:45] | These are your experts? | 这就是你所谓的专家? |
[49:46] | They know what they’re | 他们知道自己 |
[49:47] | Talking about. | 谒凳裁? |
[49:48] | Yeah. Sure sounds like it. | 好吧 听上去像是 |
[49:49] | I’m not shooting my sister. | 我不可能朝我姐姐开枪 |
[49:51] | End of discussion. | 讨论完毕 |
[49:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:53] | All right. Fine. Whatever. | 好了 不管怎么样 |
[49:54] | But know this. | 记住 |
[49:56] | You have 24 hours. | 你们只有二十四个小时了 |
[49:58] | Until what? | 然后呢 |
[49:59] | Until she’s a werewolf forever. | 然后她会永远变成狼人 |
[50:00] | When that full moon disappears, | 当满月消失 |
[50:01] | so do her chances off. | 她重新变成人的机会也随之消逝 |
[50:02] | Ever being normal again. | 再也不会成为人了 |
[50:04] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[50:05] | is it? We cross-checked every. | 是吗?我们查找核对了 |
[50:08] | Database, library, blog, | 每个数据库 图书馆 博客 |
[50:10] | And history book. | 还有历史书籍 |
[50:11] | They all say the same thing. | 说法都只有这一个 |
[50:12] | Exactly the same. | 完全一致 |
[50:13] | If you remain a werewolf | 如果第一个满月时 |
[50:14] | Through your first full moon, | 你变成狼人 |
[50:16] | You are a werewolf for | 你这一辈子就摆脱不了 |
[50:17] | All eternity. | 狼人的命运 |
[50:18] | double-lock your doors, bro. | 兄弟 去给门再上一道锁 |
[50:20] | Tonight’s a full moon, | 今夜就是满月 |
[50:21] | and she’s gonna hunt. | 她又要去捕猎了 |
[50:22] | Forget it. Jordan… | 别在意 乔丹 |
[50:26] | What? | 怎么了? |
[50:27] | What did we say? | 我们说什么了? |
[50:29] | Come on. Jordan, wait! | 别这样 乔丹 等等! |
[50:31] | For what? Your highly trained professionals? | 等什么? 你那些高素质的专家们? |
[50:32] | No, thanks. | 算了吧 谢谢 |
[50:37] | I’ll handle it myself. | 我会自己解决 |
[50:44] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了? |
[50:47] | Full moon? | 满月? |
[50:52] | yeah, yeah, | #是的 是的# |
[50:54] | Yeah, yeah, | #是的 是的# |
[50:56] | Breathtaking, frightening, | #惊吓 恐惧# |
[50:58] | These feelings inside me, | #充斥着我的大脑# |
[51:01] | Don’t know where I’m going, | #我不知道要去哪# |
[51:03] | But I’m hoping far, | #只希望走远一点# |
[51:06] | Perfectly imperfect, yeah, | #没有清晰的终点# |
[51:08] | It’s all been worth it, | #都是值得的# |
[51:11] | The scares and the scars | #所有的恐惧和伤痕# |
[51:13] | Ahh, Ahh | #啊 啊# |
[51:16] | holding my own, | #自己抱着自己# |
[51:18] | Believing it’s mine, | #相信这就是我# |
[51:20] | Catching the moment. | #把握此刻# |
[51:23] | For real this time | #这次是真的# |
[51:24] | for real this time | #这次是真的# |
[51:25] | letting my destiny. | #就让我# |
[51:27] | Speak for itself, | #自生自灭# |
[51:29] | I’m finally trying to be me. | #我试着做自己# |
[51:33] | And not somebody else | #而不是别人# |
[51:37] | not somebody else. | #不是别人# |
[52:09] | Come on. | 加油 |
[52:11] | There’s gotta be something. | 肯定能找到些什么的 |
[52:27] | Boy! | 孩子! |
[52:29] | You do not belong here. | 你不该在这儿 |
[52:31] | Madame varcolac. | 瓦克洛卡夫人 |
[52:33] | Ok. Look, I’m sorry. I… | 哦 你看 我很抱歉 我 |
[52:37] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能做什么 |
[52:38] | My sister’s in trouble! | 我姐姐遇到麻烦了! |
[52:40] | I am aware. | 我知道了 |
[52:42] | You are? | 你知道了? |
[52:44] | I know werewolf when | 我只要看一眼就知道 |
[52:45] | I see one. | 是不是狼人了 |
[52:46] | You do? | 是吗? |
[52:47] | Da. I live with werewolf. | 当然 我毕生都 |
[52:50] | My entire life. | 与狼人共处 |
[52:59] | “in death, | “生命消逝后 |
[53:02] | all answers are revealed.” | 一切谜题均揭晓” |
[53:04] | Uncle dragomir was | 德拉戈米尔舅舅是个 |
[53:05] | The wolfsberg beast. | 狼人怪兽 |
[53:07] | Is true. Dragomir was | 是的 德拉戈米尔是个 |
[53:09] | Brilliant inventor | 天资聪颖的发明家 |
[53:11] | And scientist. | 和科学家 |
[53:12] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[53:13] | Da. He invented karaoke. | 是的 他发明了卡拉Ok |
[53:17] | I love karaoke. | 我喜欢卡拉Ok |
[53:18] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不喜欢呢? |
[53:19] | He was also humanitarian. | 他还是个人道主义者 |
[53:22] | He know most people cannot handle | 他知道大多数人无法承受 |
[53:24] | what comes with being werewolf. | 变成狼人的一切后果 |
[53:25] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[53:27] | It can be lonely, painful existence… | 那是种孤独无助的存在 |
[53:30] | feeding off earth’s creatures, | 以地球上的生物为食 |
[53:32] | slave to full moon. | 奴役于满月 |
[53:36] | For some, like your sister, | 对于一些像你姐姐一样 |
[53:39] | Who had it thrust upon them, | 被这些病毒强加在身上的人来说 |
[53:41] | They could suffer greatly if | 要让他们一辈子 |
[53:43] | Made to live in this way for | 以这种形态生活下去 |
[53:44] | All eternity. | 他们会非常痛苦的 |
[53:46] | Plus, I’d never heard the end | 另外 我从来就没有见过 |
[53:47] | Of it. | 这种事情有个了断 |
[53:49] | Is why dragomir create way | 这就是为什么德拉戈米尔要想方设法 |
[53:51] | To reverse effects. | 逆转结局 |
[53:53] | He did? | 是吗? |
[53:54] | Da. | 是的 |
[53:55] | He wanted give people choice. | 他想让人们自己做选择 |
[53:57] | Awesome. Where is it? | 太棒了 办法呢? |
[53:59] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[54:04] | Uncle dragomir, help me. | 德拉戈米尔舅舅 帮帮我 |
[54:07] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[54:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[54:22] | Hey, it’s me. | 嘿 是我 |
[54:24] | I think I found something. | 我想我发现些东西 |
[54:29] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[54:31] | Why would Uncle dragomir hide | 为什么德拉戈米尔舅舅 |
[54:32] | Something that can help people? | 要把能帮助人们的东西藏起来呢? |
[54:34] | Because in wrong hands, | 因为要是落入坏人的手里 |
[54:36] | It can be used as weapon | 那就成了武器 |
[54:38] | To hurt others. | 来伤害别人 |
[54:39] | Like, hurt who? | 比如 伤害谁呢? |
[54:42] | Those like dragomir, | 像德拉戈米尔舅舅一样的人 |
[54:44] | those who must remain werewolf. | 那些必须得保持狼人形态的人 |
[54:54] | What’s she doing here? | 她在这干嘛? |
[54:55] | Is ok. -I’m cool. | 没事 -我很冷静 |
[54:57] | She is. Uncle dragomir was | 的确 德拉戈米尔舅舅是 |
[54:59] | The wolfsberg beast. I told you, | 狼人怪兽 我告诉过你 |
[55:01] | It’s all real. | 这些都是真的 |
[55:02] | Yeah, I kind of figured that. | 是的 我现在相当了解 |
[55:04] | Where is writing? | 那些字在哪? |
[55:05] | Right there. | 就在那儿 |
[55:07] | Where? | 哪儿? |
[55:08] | Right there. | 就在那儿 |
[55:10] | You will have to read. | 你们来读 |
[55:12] | Left ochelari… glasses… | 我把 奥克拉里 眼镜 |
[55:14] | At castle. | 忘在城堡了 |
[55:15] | “a inversa blestemul…” | (咒语) |
[55:19] | to reverse the curse… | 来扭转诅咒 |
[55:21] | What are ingredients? | 原料是什么? |
[55:22] | Uh, “anima de marmota…” | 呃 (咒语) |
[55:26] | marmot heart. | 土拨鼠的心脏 |
[55:28] | “larva de vispe…” | (配方) |
[55:29] | larva, vispe. | 幼虫 |
[55:36] | What? What’s the matter? | 什么? 怎么了? |
[55:40] | They are coming. | 他们朝这边来了 |
[55:42] | “they”? Who’s “they”? | “他们”? “他们”是谁? |
[55:43] | Wampires. | 须血鬼 |
[55:44] | Wampires? | 须血鬼? |
[55:45] | Wampires. | 须血鬼 |
[55:46] | Wampires? | 须血鬼? |
[55:47] | Wampires! | 须血鬼! |
[55:48] | Vampires. | 吸血鬼 |
[55:50] | Da. They are pure evil. | 对 他们邪恶至极 |
[55:53] | There was time when they rose to power | 曾经有段时间 他们力量强大 |
[55:55] | and were close to ruling the earth. | 几乎能统治地球 |
[55:58] | It was darkest time in our history. | 那是历史上最黑暗的时期 |
[56:01] | Your Uncle Dragomir | 你们的舅舅德拉戈米尔 |
[56:04] | and werewolves like him. | 和其他狼人们 |
[56:05] | Were called upon to deliver all beings | 倾其所有地保护人们 |
[56:07] | from this darkness. | 使其远离这个黑暗的时代 |
[56:08] | So, werewolves are good? | 所以 狼人是正义的一方? |
[56:10] | Of course they are. | 当然是 |
[56:13] | 1,000 years ago, fierce battle was fought | 一千年以前 在沃尔夫斯堡庄园的土地上 |
[56:17] | where wolfsberg manor now stands. | 曾有过一场恶战 |
[56:19] | Vampires and werewolves | 吸血鬼和狼人们 |
[56:22] | fought to death. | 打得你死我活 |
[56:25] | Thousands on each side were lost. | 双方死伤惨重 |
[56:26] | But werewolves prevailed. | 但最终狼人获得了胜利 |
[56:29] | This becomes sacred land. | 这里也因此成为了圣地 |
[56:31] | The varcolacs become the great protectors. | 狼人成了这里的守护神 |
[56:34] | Now dragomir is gone. | 现在德拉戈米尔离开了 |
[56:37] | Without bloodline werewolf. | 缺少了纯血统狼人 |
[56:40] | To protect the sacred land, | 保护的圣地 |
[56:42] | The vampires will try again to gain control. | 吸血鬼将再次抢夺这里的归属权 |
[56:44] | If they do, | 如果这样的话 |
[56:47] | It will be signal for them | 这将成为一个使他们 |
[56:48] | to rise up and feed upon human race. | 崛起并重新以人类为食的信号 |
[56:50] | No one will be safe. | 到时将人人自危 |
[56:53] | This will become a world ruled | 不死族将统治 |
[56:55] | By the undead! | 这个世界! |
[56:59] | Maybe you should tell dad? | 也许你应该告诉爸爸? |
[57:02] | What about me? | 那我呢? |
[57:03] | I can protect the castle. | 我能保护城堡 |
[57:04] | No. Must be bloodline werewolf. | 不行 必须是纯血统的狼人 |
[57:07] | What is the matter, boy? | 你怎么了 孩子? |
[57:10] | Whoa, what’s wrong? | 啊 怎么了你? |
[57:11] | It’s… Just… Got a little lightheaded. | 呃 只是 有点头晕 |
[57:14] | I’m ok. | 我没事 |
[57:17] | We must hurry. Finish list. | 我们必须快点儿 完成采购单 |
[57:20] | wh-what about the castle? | 那 那城堡怎么办? |
[57:23] | First we help girl. | 我们先帮助你姐姐 |
[57:25] | Then we save underworld. | 然后再拯救世界 |
[57:27] | Hornet gloves, we have. | 大黄蜂 有 |
[57:29] | Scorpion tail… Da. | 蝎尾巴 有 |
[57:32] | No. | 不 |
[57:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
[57:35] | We have. | 有 |
[57:37] | Yeah, and bat saliva… | 好 然后是蝙蝠唾液 |
[57:39] | I have. | 我有 |
[57:40] | No kidding. | 这是真的 |
[57:42] | Heart of marmot, we have. | 土拨鼠的心脏 我们有 |
[57:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[57:45] | What’s a marmot? | 土拨鼠是什么? |
[57:46] | It’s big squirrel. | 是一种大松鼠 |
[57:47] | Road kill. | 被车压死的 |
[57:50] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[57:51] | Don’t even think about it! | 你想都别想! |
[57:53] | There is one ingredient here | 这里有一种原料 |
[57:55] | I have never heard of. | 我听都没听过 |
[57:57] | L.b. 217? L.B. 217? | |
[58:00] | Got it covered. | 这个没问题 |
[58:02] | May I ask what you’re making? | 我能问问你们要做什么吗? |
[58:06] | Wolfsberg jambalaya. | 沃尔夫斯堡什锦菜 |
[58:08] | Has a real kick. | 非常不错 |
[58:11] | Mmm! | 嗯! |
[58:18] | Ahh! | 啊! |
[58:20] | Excuse me, my boy. | 不好意思 孩子 |
[58:23] | oh, baby, baby, | # 哦 宝贝 宝贝# |
[58:27] | Oh, baby… | #哦 宝贝# |
[58:30] | hello? Da, Mr. Sands. | 喂? 对 桑德斯先生 |
[58:33] | I am with children. | 我和你的孩子们在一块儿 |
[58:35] | I will tell them. | 我会转告他们 |
[58:37] | Ah. I’ll leave it there. | 好 我会把它留在那儿 |
[58:39] | That was your father. | 是你的父亲 |
[58:40] | Tonight he is dining | 今晚他要去 |
[58:41] | At velvet cape. | 天鹅绒角餐厅吃饭 |
[58:42] | Was that a Britney Spears. | 那个铃声是不是 |
[58:43] | Ringtone? | 小甜甜布兰妮的? |
[58:44] | She’s werewolf, you know. | 要知道 她可是个狼人 |
[58:46] | Wow. That explains a lot. | 哇 这个解释挺合情理的 |
[58:54] | Is everything ok? | 还好吗? |
[58:56] | Sure. | 当然 |
[58:58] | Goran, you’ve been really quiet. | 戈兰 你今天很沉默 |
[58:59] | I know something’s wrong. | 这不太对劲儿 |
[59:01] | Jordan… | 乔丹 |
[59:03] | I am confused. | 我很困惑 |
[59:06] | When we first met, | 你和我们第一次遇见 |
[59:08] | You were very… Different. | 的时候相比 很 不一样 |
[59:11] | So shy and awkward, | 非常害羞 笨拙 |
[59:15] | And so sweet. | 而且是那么的可爱 |
[59:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[59:20] | It’s been really, | 这个星期对我来说 |
[59:22] | Really weird week for me. | 非常 非常的诡异 |
[59:23] | I’m not the same girl. | 我不是原来的我了 |
[59:25] | But I like that girl. | 但我喜欢那样的你 |
[59:27] | She made me laugh. | 她让我开怀大笑 |
[59:29] | She… | 她 |
[59:31] | Stole my heart. | 偷走了我的心 |
[59:36] | But now… | 但是现在 |
[59:38] | Now I am starting to feel | 现在我开始感觉 |
[59:40] | Like piece of meat. | 自己像一头蠢猪 |
[59:42] | No. No, Goran, you’re not. | 不 不 戈兰 你不是 |
[59:44] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[59:45] | I’ve been going through some changes. | 我发生了一些改变 |
[59:47] | Changes that you. | 一些你 |
[59:48] | Would not understand. | 无法理解 |
[59:50] | That I don’t even understand. | 甚至连我自己都不明白的改变 |
[1:00:01] | Is something the matter? | 怎么了? |
[1:00:02] | Oh, no, no. It’s, um, | 哦 没事没事 只是 呃 |
[1:00:03] | It’s getting chilly. | 有点儿冷 |
[1:00:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:00:07] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[1:00:09] | Madame v. | V夫人 |
[1:00:13] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:00:15] | We must get girl to castle. | 我们必须把她带回城堡 |
[1:00:17] | No one must see her. | 不能被任何人看见 |
[1:00:18] | I.b. 217 Arert we all out | |
[1:00:19] | Of I.B. 217? | 是不是没了 |
[1:00:20] | Da. | 对 |
[1:00:21] | Well, | 那么 |
[1:00:21] | what are we going to do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[1:00:22] | We will improvise, | 我们得就地取材 |
[1:00:23] | But now, you must go. | 不过 你们现在必须得走了 |
[1:00:24] | Get taxi. I will finish, | 打个车 我会很快搞定 |
[1:00:26] | And I will meet you there. | 咱们城堡里见 |
[1:00:27] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:00:28] | Go. Go, go, go, go, go. | 走啊 快走 快 |
[1:00:30] | Where are we going to find | 哪儿能 |
[1:00:32] | A cab? | 打到车? |
[1:00:33] | I don’t know, there’s gotta. | 我不知道 这儿附近 |
[1:00:34] | Be one around here somewhere. | 应该有能打到车的地方 |
[1:00:35] | We just need to keep looking. | 咱们只需要继续找下去 |
[1:00:37] | You guys! | 伙计们! |
[1:00:39] | We have got to stop running into. | 这实在是太巧了 |
[1:00:41] | Each other like this. | 我们总是不期而遇 |
[1:00:42] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[1:00:44] | What are you kids doing? | 你们在干什么? |
[1:00:46] | We’re trying to get | 我们要想办法去 |
[1:00:47] | to wolfsberg manor. | 沃尔夫斯堡庄园 |
[1:00:47] | How lucky are we? | 多么幸运啊 |
[1:00:48] | I’m actually on my way to pick up | 事实上我正要去 |
[1:00:50] | Your father right now. | 接你们的父亲 |
[1:00:51] | You kids want a ride? | 想让我带一程吗? |
[1:00:52] | Yeah! | 好! |
[1:00:52] | Yeah, that’d be great. | 好 那太棒了 |
[1:00:53] | Great. | 太好了 |
[1:00:58] | Wolfsberg is just so beautiful. | 夜色里的沃尔夫斯堡 |
[1:01:00] | When the sun goes down. | 真是太美了 |
[1:01:03] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗? |
[1:01:05] | Sure you do. | 你当然觉得 |
[1:01:07] | Well, then again, | 嗯 其次 |
[1:01:08] | I am a night owl. Guilty. | 我是个夜猫子 真令人感到罪恶 |
[1:01:10] | How about you all? | 你们呢? |
[1:01:12] | I’m not, but she is. | 我不是 不过她是 |
[1:01:14] | You ok over there, hon bun? | 你还好吧 亲爱的? |
[1:01:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:01:19] | Ahem. I mean, I’m fine. | 咳 我是说 我没事 |
[1:01:24] | You know, Jordan, I’ve noticed. | 你要知道 乔丹 我注意到 |
[1:01:25] | A change in you . | 自从你来到 |
[1:01:27] | since you’ve got to our sleepy little town. | 我们这个死气沉沉的小镇 你变了 |
[1:01:29] | I don’t know, it’s like you | 我不知道 就好像你 |
[1:01:31] | Found some kind of inner strength | 发觉了自己潜在的力量 |
[1:01:32] | or something. | 或者别的什么 |
[1:01:34] | Which I for one, think is so completely fabulous. | 让人 比如我 觉得难以置信 |
[1:01:36] | Hope I’m not off base on any of this. | 希望我没有大错特错 |
[1:01:39] | Gosh knows | 上帝才知道 |
[1:01:41] | I’m all about that girl power. | 我有多么痴迷于女孩子的能力 |
[1:01:43] | Freak! | 嘿! |
[1:01:46] | Here. | 给你 |
[1:01:56] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:01:57] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了? |
[1:01:58] | Oh, sweetie, I don’t know. | 哦 亲爱的 我不知道 |
[1:01:59] | I just died. | 车子打不着了 |
[1:02:01] | Ok, no biggie. | 好吧 没什么大不了的 |
[1:02:03] | Everything happens for a reason. | 总得有个原因 |
[1:02:04] | I’m just going to jiggle. | 我只要去晃一晃 |
[1:02:05] | The little doohickey. | 这是个小窍门 |
[1:02:06] | And we’ll be on our way. | 我们就能再次上路啦 |
[1:02:08] | Two shakes. | 一小会儿就好 |
[1:02:17] | I don’t think we have. | 我们没有 |
[1:02:18] | That much longer. | 多少时间了 |
[1:02:19] | You gotta hold it in. | 你得忍住 |
[1:02:20] | I’m trying! | 我在努力! |
[1:02:21] | It’s not like going to the bathroom, | 这跟想上厕所不一样 |
[1:02:22] | Hunter. | 亨特 |
[1:02:25] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[1:02:37] | All set. | 搞定 |
[1:02:39] | Paulina, not to freak. | 宝丽娜 不是为了吓唬你 |
[1:02:40] | You out or anything, | 或者别的什么 |
[1:02:42] | But there is a bunch of vampires. | 不过有一群吸血鬼 |
[1:02:45] | Behind you. | 在你后面 |
[1:02:48] | Oh, sweetie… | 哦 亲爱的 |
[1:02:49] | Of course there are! | 他们当然在这儿! |
[1:02:55] | You’re late! | 你们迟到了! |
[1:02:56] | I’ve got dinner plans. | 我晚餐有安排 |
[1:02:58] | Get these two bobbleheads. | 把这两个笨蛋 |
[1:03:00] | Out of here. | 给我带走 |
[1:03:02] | I’ll deal with them… | 一旦沃尔夫斯堡庄园成为我们的了 |
[1:03:04] | Once wolfsberg manor is ours. | 我就来解决他们 |
[1:03:07] | You’re never going to get the castle, | 你永远也不会得到城堡 |
[1:03:08] | paulina! | 宝丽娜! |
[1:03:10] | You’re never. | 你永远 |
[1:03:10] | Going to get the castle, | 也不会得到城堡 |
[1:03:11] | Paulina. | 宝丽娜 |
[1:03:13] | Oh, it’s funny. | 哦 非常有趣 |
[1:03:14] | Your Uncle dragomir said. | 你们的舅舅德拉戈米尔说了 |
[1:03:16] | The exact same thing. | 一模一样的话 |
[1:03:18] | Right before I ki… oops. | 刚好在我杀 哦哦 |
[1:03:20] | Well, you know. | 好吧 你们懂的 |
[1:03:22] | Ok. Toodles. | 好了 拜拜了 |
[1:03:46] | Oh, great. No service. | 哦 好极了 没信号 |
[1:03:48] | What are we going to do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[1:03:50] | When they open the trunk, | 当他们打开后备箱时 |
[1:03:51] | You have to make a run for it. | 你立刻逃走 |
[1:03:52] | What about you? | 那你呢? |
[1:03:53] | I can’t just leave you here. | 我不能扔下你不管 |
[1:03:55] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[1:03:56] | I can handle myself. Just go. | 我能处理好 你只管走 |
[1:03:58] | Find dad and warn him. | 找到爸爸并且警告他 |
[1:04:02] | It’ll be ok, Hunter. | 会没事儿的 亨特 |
[1:04:04] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:04:55] | Means nothing! | 毫无意义! |
[1:05:09] | Madame v! Madame v! | V夫人! V夫人! |
[1:05:11] | Madame v! Wait! | V夫人! 等等! |
[1:05:21] | You. | 是你 |
[1:05:22] | It was you the whole time. | 一直都是你 |
[1:05:25] | Surprise! | 给你个惊喜! |
[1:05:26] | Well, you are now the proud. | 那么 现在你骄傲地成为了 |
[1:05:28] | Owner of a thousand-year-old. | 一座有上千年历史的城堡 |
[1:05:29] | Romanian castle. | 的主人 |
[1:05:30] | Although, I have to say | 虽然 我还是得说 |
[1:05:32] | you seem more like the English cottage | 你看起来更像是拥有一座英国乡村别墅 |
[1:05:33] | Type. | 的类型 |
[1:05:35] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[1:05:37] | Yeah. Sorry, | 还好 抱歉 |
[1:05:38] | I’m just a little emotional. | 我只是有点情绪化 |
[1:05:39] | I never thought wolfsberg manor. | 我从未想过沃尔夫斯堡庄园 |
[1:05:41] | Would actually be mine. | 会真正成为我的 |
[1:05:43] | Well, I’m glad it’s in good hands, | 哦 我很高兴它能有个好归宿 |
[1:05:44] | you know? | 你知道吗? |
[1:05:45] | It almost feels like | 这样让我感觉 |
[1:05:46] | it’s still in the family. | 它依然属于这个家 |
[1:05:47] | You have no idea | 你不会明白 |
[1:05:48] | how long we’ve waited for this. | 我们等待了多久 |
[1:05:49] | We? | 我们? |
[1:05:50] | I. Me. It’s the royal we. | 我 我自己 我是说朕 |
[1:05:52] | Whee! | 啊啊! |
[1:05:55] | Oh! | 哦! |
[1:05:57] | Dad, don’t do it! | 爸爸 别这么做! |
[1:05:58] | Hunter, | 亨特 |
[1:05:59] | what are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么? |
[1:06:00] | Where’s my sister?! | 我姐姐在哪儿?! |
[1:06:01] | Hunter, | 亨特 |
[1:06:02] | what’s gotten into you? | 你在搞什么? |
[1:06:03] | Where’d you take her? | 你把她弄到哪儿了? |
[1:06:04] | Pumpkin! Are you feeling ok, | 你的头! 还好吗 |
[1:06:06] | ’cause you look a little pale. | 你看起来有点苍白 |
[1:06:07] | You’re one to talk! | 不要说了! |
[1:06:08] | All right, | 好吧 |
[1:06:09] | that’s not even remotely funny. | 这一点都不好玩 |
[1:06:10] | Do you know what else | 你知道还有什么 |
[1:06:11] | Isn’t funny? | 不好玩吗? |
[1:06:13] | She is a vampire! | 她是个吸血鬼! |
[1:06:27] | I’m telling you, dad. | 我说真的 爸爸 |
[1:06:28] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[1:06:29] | Hunter, you’re so silly. | 亨特 你个傻瓜 |
[1:06:30] | Garlic. I need some garlic. | 大蒜 我需要些大蒜 |
[1:06:31] | Who has some garlic? | 谁有大蒜? |
[1:06:33] | Hunter! | 亨特! |
[1:06:33] | I’m afraid we don’t use. | 恐怕我们这里不用 |
[1:06:34] | Garlic here. | 大蒜 |
[1:06:35] | And why would that be? | 这是为什么呢? |
[1:06:36] | Oh, I don’t know. | 哦 我不知道 |
[1:06:38] | Maybe because this is a vampire. | 也许因为这是一个 |
[1:06:39] | Restaurant! | 吸血鬼饭馆! |
[1:06:40] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[1:06:41] | I’m taking you home. | 我带你回家 |
[1:06:42] | I apologize, everyone. | 大家 我道歉 |
[1:06:43] | He has a vivid imagination. | 他想象力非常丰富 |
[1:06:44] | No, I’m not imagining things! | 不 这不是我编的! |
[1:06:45] | She killed Uncle dragomir! | 她杀了德拉戈米尔舅舅! |
[1:06:48] | She’s going to send out. | 她就要把信号 |
[1:06:49] | The signal! | 发出去了! |
[1:06:50] | Ok, that’s… I don’t know. | 好吧 这太 我不知道 |
[1:06:51] | What to say. | 该说什么了 |
[1:06:52] | David, really, | 大卫 没关系的 |
[1:06:53] | It’s ok. Ooh, Pumpkin, | 哦 亲爱的 |
[1:06:55] | Are you feeling ok? | 你还好吗? |
[1:06:57] | You should get him home. | 你最好带他回家 |
[1:06:58] | You’re right, you’re right. | 是的 你是对的 |
[1:06:59] | I’m so sorry about this. | 我非常抱歉 |
[1:07:00] | No, no, don’t get it another thought. | 不 不 别误会了 |
[1:07:01] | I’ve got a lot of work | 我办公室里 |
[1:07:01] | to do at the office. | 也有很多工作要做呢 |
[1:07:03] | You know me, | 你懂的 |
[1:07:04] | always like to burn that midnight oil. | 我经常熬夜工作 |
[1:07:07] | bye-bye. | 再见 |
[1:07:09] | All right, come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[1:07:10] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:07:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:07:15] | I believe you, bro. | 我相信你 小兄弟 |
[1:07:16] | They’re everywhere. | 它们无处不在 |
[1:07:19] | You ever need any back-up, | 如果你需要任何帮助 |
[1:07:20] | Holla at your boy. | 来找我 |
[1:07:21] | I got your back. | 我挺你 |
[1:07:22] | I promise! It’s all true! | 我保证 这都是真的! |
[1:07:25] | This ends now. | 给我适可而止吧 |
[1:07:27] | Ok. No more vampires, | 好吧 再也别提什么吸血鬼 |
[1:07:30] | No more monsters, | 别提什么怪兽 |
[1:07:31] | No more aliens. | 还有外星人 |
[1:07:32] | When we get home, I am getting rid of everything. | 到家以后 要把这些全部都忘了 |
[1:07:34] | You got it? | 明白了吗? |
[1:07:35] | Yeah, fine! Get rid of it. | 行 好吧! 都忘了吧 |
[1:07:37] | Sell it all. Just listen! | 全部 就听我一句! |
[1:07:38] | Not another word. | 一句也不用说了 |
[1:07:43] | And Jordars a werewolf! | 乔丹变成了狼人! |
[1:07:49] | Ok, look, there’s no reason. | 哦 你瞧 我知道 |
[1:07:50] | You should believe me. | 你没理由相信我 |
[1:07:51] | I mean, I get it. I’m a freak. | 我是说 我明白 我是个怪胎 |
[1:07:53] | I sleep with a severed head. | 我床底下有 |
[1:07:54] | Under my bed. | 断头玩具和我一起睡 |
[1:07:56] | But you never have to believe anything | 你以后也可以不再相信 |
[1:07:57] | I ever say again. | 我说的任何事 |
[1:07:58] | But just this once, please, dad! | 但就这一次 求你了 爸爸! |
[1:08:00] | Hunter, we’re going home. | 亨特 我们现在就回家 |
[1:08:03] | No. | 不 |
[1:08:05] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[1:08:06] | My sister needs help. | 姐姐需要帮助 |
[1:08:09] | I’m gonna help her. | 我要去帮她 |
[1:08:11] | Hunter. Hunter! Hunter! | 亨特 亨特! 亨特! |
[1:08:23] | Hunter! | 亨特! |
[1:08:25] | Mom would have believed me. | 如果是妈妈就会相信我 |
[1:08:37] | This is crazy. | 真是疯了 |
[1:08:39] | Hey, over here. | 嘿 看这边 |
[1:08:44] | Well… | 哇 |
[1:08:46] | After you, dad. | 你先上 爸爸 |
[1:08:53] | Wow. | 哇 |
[1:08:56] | You see, dad? | 看到了 爸爸? |
[1:08:59] | I think it’s this way. | 我想是这边 |
[1:09:04] | I think we’re under. | 我想 我们是在 |
[1:09:05] | The cemetery. | 公墓下面 |
[1:09:10] | Yep. Definitely the cemetery. | 是的 绝对是墓地 |
[1:09:14] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[1:09:15] | Jordan! | 乔丹! |
[1:09:17] | all around the mulberry. | #在桑树丛的# |
[1:09:19] | Bush, | #周围# |
[1:09:21] | The vampires | #吸血鬼# |
[1:09:22] | Chase the lichenthropes | #追着一个半兽人# |
[1:09:24] | I’m making a silver bullet. | #我在做一颗银子弹# |
[1:09:30] | what a bunch of big dopes | #多傻的一群人啊# |
[1:09:37] | what was that? | 那是什么? |
[1:09:38] | Your daughter. | 你女儿 |
[1:09:41] | We need to get her back. | 我们要在日出前 |
[1:09:42] | To the castle before sunrise, | 把她救回城堡 |
[1:09:43] | Or… | 否则 |
[1:09:45] | She’s going to be like that. | 她就要永远 |
[1:09:46] | Forever. | 变成那个样子了 |
[1:09:47] | Oh, she wouldn’t like that. | 哦 她不会变成那样的 |
[1:09:49] | This just never gets old. | 这招屡试不爽 |
[1:10:00] | Oh, good, you’re awake. | 哦 太好了 你醒了 |
[1:10:05] | Give it a rest. | 你消停会儿 |
[1:10:08] | One strike. | 这一下 我记着 |
[1:10:11] | Sorry about your girlfriend, | 很抱歉你女朋友是那样的 |
[1:10:13] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:10:14] | No, I’m the one who should be. | 不 该道歉的 |
[1:10:15] | Apologizing. | 是我 |
[1:10:16] | To both of you. | 我向你们俩道歉 |
[1:10:18] | Hunter, I’m so sorry I didn’t. | 亨特 我很抱歉 |
[1:10:20] | Believe you. | 之前没有相信你 |
[1:10:21] | Jordan, this never should have. | 乔丹 这些本不该 |
[1:10:23] | Happened to you, honey. | 发生在你身上 宝贝儿 |
[1:10:25] | Your mother would have handled. | 要是你妈妈还在 |
[1:10:26] | This so much better. | 事情就不会这样了 |
[1:10:28] | But I’m not your mom. | 但我不是你们妈妈 |
[1:10:29] | No one is. | 没人能取代她 |
[1:10:31] | But you’re our dad. | 但你是我们的父亲 |
[1:10:36] | Hello, paging Dr. Phil! | 你在听吗菲尔博士! |
[1:10:39] | Paulina! They’re just. | 宝丽娜!他们只是 |
[1:10:41] | Children, let them go. | 孩子 放了他们吧 |
[1:10:43] | Oh, David. | 哦 大卫 |
[1:10:46] | Ah, yeah. | 啊 是啊 |
[1:10:49] | Um, unfortunately, that’s not gonna work. | 嗯 很不幸的是 我不吃这套 |
[1:10:50] | You see, I’ve been | 你看 我为了得到城堡 |
[1:10:53] | Waiting 300 years for that castle. | 等了三百年了 |
[1:10:55] | And I won’t let some. | 我可不会让 |
[1:10:57] | Teenage test tube werewolf. | 一个试管小狼人 |
[1:10:59] | Get in my way. | 妨碍了我 |
[1:11:00] | You have the castle. | 城堡归你了 |
[1:11:01] | Just take it and let them go. | 你拿走吧 放了他们吧 |
[1:11:02] | Let them go. | 放了他们吧 |
[1:11:05] | Well, unfortunately, boo. | 这个嘛 很不幸 |
[1:11:06] | Bear, my scrumpdillyicious. | 我的小傻瓜 |
[1:11:08] | Cookie face, | 小可爱哟 |
[1:11:09] | I can’t officially take. | 我没法正式占有 |
[1:11:11] | Possession of wolfsberg manor. | 狼堡庄园 |
[1:11:13] | If there’s a living varcolac | 除非瓦克洛卡家族的人全部 |
[1:11:15] | Werewolf. | 死光 |
[1:11:16] | Key word living. | 关键就是 没有活口 |
[1:11:20] | No one ever reads the contracts. | 怎么就没有人去读读契约呢 |
[1:11:24] | Now, Hmm, where was I? | 好啦 嗯 我做到哪儿了? |
[1:11:28] | Oh, right. | 哦 对了 |
[1:11:33] | Relax, honey. You’re just. | 放松宝贝儿 |
[1:11:35] | Going to feel a little pinch. | 你只需要挨小小的一针 |
[1:11:45] | Let me guess… | 让我猜猜 |
[1:11:46] | He just turned 14. | 他刚到十四岁 |
[1:11:48] | Yeah, last week. | 是的 就在上周 |
[1:11:51] | Get him! | 抓住他! |
[1:12:01] | Where are you going? | 你们要去哪儿呀? |
[1:12:02] | Ugh. I’m never hiring locals. | 啊 我真不该再次雇佣 |
[1:12:03] | Again. | 当地佬 |
[1:12:06] | Back off! | 让开! |
[1:12:09] | You know what, | 知道我要干嘛 |
[1:12:10] | I’m gonna bounce. | 我要先闪了 |
[1:12:15] | Whoo! | 喔! |
[1:12:20] | Ok, kids, kids, kids. | 好啦 孩子们 孩子们 孩子们 |
[1:12:22] | Hunter, you go kick some vampire butt. | 亨特你去对付吸血鬼 |
[1:12:24] | I’ll get Jordan home. | 我把乔丹带回 |
[1:12:26] | To madame varcolac. | 瓦克洛卡夫人那儿 |
[1:12:28] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:12:29] | Go, go, go, go! | 去吧 去吧 去吧 |
[1:12:32] | I’m proud of you, hunter! | 我为你骄傲 亨特! |
[1:12:35] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:12:37] | My kids are werewolves. | 我的孩子是狼人 |
[1:12:45] | Say hello to Uncle dragomir. | 替我向德拉戈米尔舅舅 |
[1:12:47] | For me! | 问好! |
[1:12:51] | Oh, no, you don’t! | 哦 不 你不会得逞的! |
[1:12:59] | Ugh! | 啊! |
[1:13:20] | You’ve been a very bad dog. | 你真是只坏狗狗 |
[1:13:35] | Hey, Pumpkin. | 嘿 小宝贝儿 |
[1:13:38] | Mommy’s got a little treat for you. | 妈妈有个礼物要给你 |
[1:14:02] | Great. The whole litter’s here. | 很好 一窝狼崽子都来了 |
[1:14:03] | Get her! | 把她也抓来! |
[1:14:38] | Hurry, boy. | 快点 孩子 |
[1:14:45] | You two, get her! | 你们俩 抓住她 |
[1:14:47] | We’ll get him. | 我们去抓他 |
[1:14:55] | Aahh! | 啊! |
[1:15:24] | If you want something done, | 自己动手 |
[1:15:25] | You’ve gotta do it yourself. | 丰衣足食 |
[1:15:31] | You are going to a time-out, | 你要没时间了 |
[1:15:34] | Permanently. | 就一辈子这样了 |
[1:15:38] | Hunter! Look out! | 亨特!小心! |
[1:15:48] | Relax, paulina. | 放轻松 宝丽娜 |
[1:15:49] | You’ll just feel a little pinch. | 你也只需要小小的一针 |
[1:15:52] | Toodles. | 拜拜咯 |
[1:15:55] | uh-oh! | 哦 哦! |
[1:16:26] | L.b. 217 L.B. 217. | |
[1:16:30] | Bloodline of werewolf. | 狼人血统 |
[1:16:45] | Oh, good, more needles. Ok. | 哦 天啊 还要打针啊 好吧 |
[1:16:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:16:52] | Thanks for coming back for me. | 谢谢你回来救我 |
[1:16:54] | The strength the wolf. | 狼群的力量就在于团结 |
[1:16:56] | Is the pack, remember? | 记得吗? |
[1:16:58] | Ok. | 没事 |
[1:17:00] | We can do this. | 我们能行的 |
[1:17:02] | It’s going to be ok, dad. | 会好起来的 爸爸 |
[1:17:27] | Why does this guy. | 为什么这家伙 |
[1:17:29] | Have a picture of me? | 会有我的照片啊? |
[1:17:30] | It’s not you, boy. | 这可不是你 孩子 |
[1:17:32] | It’s dragomir when he turned 14, | 这是十四岁的德拉戈米尔 |
[1:17:35] | Right before his first. | 在他第一个满月之前 |
[1:17:36] | Full moon. Right before. | 就在他变成 |
[1:17:38] | He become werewolf. | 狼人之前 |
[1:17:39] | They look exactly the same. | 它们看起来简直一摸一样 |
[1:17:41] | Da. | 是啊 |
[1:17:42] | Did you know all along, | 你是不是一开始就知道 |
[1:17:43] | Madame v? That I was… | V夫人? 知道我是 |
[1:17:44] | At cemetery, I know. | 我在墓地里才发现 |
[1:17:46] | How? | 你怎么知道的 |
[1:17:47] | Dragomir’s gravestone. | 德拉戈米尔的墓碑 |
[1:17:48] | You could read the writing. | 你能看出他的字迹 |
[1:17:49] | Only eyes of werewolf could do. | 只有狼人的眼睛能看到 |
[1:17:51] | This was dragomir’s way. | 这就是德拉戈米尔舅舅 |
[1:17:54] | Of protecting secret. | 保守秘密的方式 |
[1:17:59] | How do you do? | 你好吗? |
[1:18:01] | You! What are you doing here? | 是你!你来这儿干嘛? |
[1:18:03] | Dad, this is the guy in the cloak | 爸爸 这就是我跟你说的 |
[1:18:04] | that I was telling. | 那个带斗篷的人 |
[1:18:04] | You about! | 就是他! |
[1:18:05] | Please, allow me to formally. | 请允许我正式的 |
[1:18:06] | Introduce myself. | 介绍自己 |
[1:18:08] | My name is | 我叫 |
[1:18:10] | Igor van helman | 伊戈尔. 范. 赫尔曼 |
[1:18:11] | stanislavsky. | 斯坦尼斯拉夫斯基 |
[1:18:13] | I am the executor to your. | 我是你们舅舅的遗产 |
[1:18:14] | Uncle’s estate. | 执行人 |
[1:18:15] | You could have just told me! | 你早该告诉我的! |
[1:18:17] | I was acting on your Uncle’s behalf. | 我遵照你舅舅的意愿做的 |
[1:18:18] | My job was to look after you | 我的工作就是照看你 |
[1:18:20] | until certain situations. | 直到某些情况 |
[1:18:22] | Resolved themselves. | 自行解决了 |
[1:18:24] | And they have, I trust? | 而且已经解决了 我相信 |
[1:18:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:18:28] | They have. | 的确 |
[1:18:30] | Good, good. Then we can. | 很好 很好 那么我们可以 |
[1:18:32] | Proceed. With your signature, | 继续了 只要你签上名 |
[1:18:34] | Wolfsberg manor will officially. | 狼堡庄园就正式 |
[1:18:36] | Be passed to the sands family. | 继承给桑德斯家族了 |
[1:18:38] | The will also stipulates. | 遗嘱上还说了 |
[1:18:40] | That there will always be. | 瓦克洛卡夫人将在此 |
[1:18:42] | A home and a place of employment. | 得到一个永久的 |
[1:18:44] | At wolfsberg manor for madame. | 职位 |
[1:18:46] | Varcolac. | 和落脚之地 |
[1:18:54] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[1:18:56] | This represents the remainder. | 这是你舅舅 |
[1:18:58] | Of your Uncle’s estate. | 其他的遗产 |
[1:18:59] | Whoa, dad! | 哇 老爹! |
[1:19:01] | Did not see this coming. | 没有预料到还有这个 |
[1:19:02] | I told you! We’re rich! | 我说什么来着 我们发财咯! |
[1:19:03] | So does this mean we get to. | 也就是说我们可以保住 |
[1:19:05] | Keep the house? | 我们的房子咯 |
[1:19:06] | This means we get to keep. | 这意味着我们 |
[1:19:07] | Them both. | 都能保住 |
[1:19:08] | Well, if there’s nothing else, | 好啦 如果没什么别的事 |
[1:19:09] | I am closing early | 我就完事了 |
[1:19:11] | For moonlight mania. | 还有月光狂欢节呢 |
[1:19:14] | I hope to see you there. | 希望能在那儿看见你们 |
[1:19:16] | Oh, just out of curiosity, | 哦 我有点好奇 |
[1:19:18] | Where did dragomir get all. | 德拉戈米尔在哪儿弄这么多 |
[1:19:20] | This money? | 钱呢? |
[1:19:21] | He invented karaoke. | 因为他发明了卡拉Ok |
[1:19:24] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:19:32] | Goran, you know, | 戈兰 你知道吗 |
[1:19:34] | I’m never going to be the girl. | 我再也不是你第一次在商店里 |
[1:19:35] | That you saw in the shop. | 见到的那个 |
[1:19:36] | That first day. | 女孩了 |
[1:19:37] | This I understand. | 我明白 |
[1:19:39] | But as long as she is not. | 但只要她没有 |
[1:19:40] | Completely gone… | 完全消失 |
[1:19:42] | She isn’t. | 她没消失呢 |
[1:19:44] | But that other girl isn’t. | 但是另一个女孩也没有 |
[1:19:45] | Completely gone either. | 完全离开 |
[1:19:46] | I mean, this place. | 我是说 这个地方 |
[1:19:47] | Has changed me. | 改变了我 |
[1:19:49] | It’s ok. | 别担心 |
[1:19:50] | Sometimes change is good. | 有时候 改变是好事 |
[1:19:53] | Yeah. I think you’re right. | 是啊 我想你是对的 |
[1:19:56] | So, where is your brother? | 那么 你弟弟呢? |
[1:19:59] | Oh, he’s around here. | 哦 他就在附近 |
[1:20:00] | Somewhere. | 某个地方 |
[1:20:01] | Behold, the great protector of wolfsberg, | 看哪 伟大的狼堡守护者 |
[1:20:03] | the great supreme! | 至高无上 |
[1:20:12] | My son… | 我的儿子 |
[1:20:13] | The great protector. | 是伟大的守护者 |
[1:20:16] | It’s his destiny. | 这是他的命运 |
[1:20:18] | Is hard to believe? | 很难相信吧? |
[1:20:20] | Ah, I’m getting used to it. | 啊 我正试着习惯呢 |
[1:20:21] | Seems like a lot of. | 这对于十四岁的孩子来说 |
[1:20:23] | Responsibility for a 14-year-old. | 责任有点太大了 |
[1:20:25] | Boy, though. | 他不再是个 |
[1:20:26] | Boy no longer boy. | 男孩了 |
[1:20:27] | Boy is man. | 他是个男人了 |
[1:20:31] | Hunter! | 亨特! |
[1:20:36] | Awesome! | 真了不起! |
[1:20:39] | Completely off the chain! | 终于完全摆脱了枷锁 |
[1:20:43] | Awesome! | 感觉太棒了 |
[1:20:58] | breathless | #令人难以呼吸# |
[1:21:00] | dude. | 哥们儿 |
[1:21:02] | Is that your sister? | 那是你姐姐吗? |
[1:21:05] | you leave me breathless, | #你让我难以呼吸# |
[1:21:07] | Like chasing down the wind, | #就像和风赛跑一样# |
[1:21:10] | You leave me breathless, | #你让我难以呼吸# |
[1:21:12] | Where the sky can start again ? | #就像到了天空的起点# |
[1:21:14] | here, let me pay for that. | 这里 让我来买单吧 |
[1:21:16] | Oh, no, I’m fine. | 哦 不用 我自己来 |
[1:21:18] | Thanks anyway. | 不过谢啦 |
[1:21:20] | I… | 我 |
[1:21:21] | Court mccann! | 我可是考特·麦肯啊! |
[1:21:23] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:21:26] | So you and me and prom, or what? | 你愿意和我一起去舞会吗? |
[1:21:28] | Oh, sorry, I already. | 哦 对不起 我已经 |
[1:21:30] | Have a date. But thanks. | 有约了 不过还是谢谢你 |
[1:21:36] | Cool. | 好的 |
[1:21:37] | hard to understand, | #难以置信# |
[1:21:38] | But not too hard to feel, | #但不难感受到# |
[1:21:42] | You leave me breathless | #你让我难以呼吸# |
[1:21:44] | so? What did he say? | 怎么? 他说了什么? |
[1:21:46] | He asked me to prom. | 他邀请我去舞会 |
[1:21:48] | Shut up! | 不是吧! |
[1:21:49] | I said no. | 我拒绝了 |
[1:21:50] | Ok, are you suffering from. | 好吧 你是不是得了什么 |
[1:21:51] | Some kind of post traumatic. | 罗马尼亚的 |
[1:21:52] | Romanian stress disorder? | 心态失调综合症? |
[1:21:53] | Quite the contrary. | 正好相反 |
[1:21:54] | It’s just that I already. | 只是我已经有 |
[1:21:55] | Have a date. | 约会对象了 |
[1:21:58] | believe me | #相信我# |
[1:21:59] | no possible way! | 不可能吧! |
[1:22:01] | You met the hottie exchange student? | 你遇见了交换生帅哥? |
[1:22:02] | Total side of beef! | 太不可思议了! |
[1:22:04] | You have no idea. | 你绝对想不到都发生了什么 |
[1:22:09] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[1:22:11] | I can’t. | #我已经# |
[1:22:12] | Do this any longer | #坚持不住了# |
[1:22:13] | see you at tryouts, girls. | 选拔赛上见啊 姑娘们 |
[1:22:15] | you leave me, | #你让我# |
[1:22:17] | You leave me breathless, | #你让我难以呼吸# |
[1:22:19] | Like chasing down the wind. | #就像和风赛跑一样# |
[1:22:27] | Destruktor 4. | 毁灭者四 |
[1:22:29] | the download of death! | 死亡下载! |
[1:22:31] | Hey, how can we afford | 嘿 我们可买不起 |
[1:22:33] | Tickets? | 票啊 |
[1:22:34] | Well, I asked jaclyn | 那个 我邀请贾克琳 |
[1:22:36] | To join us. | 加入我们了 |
[1:22:37] | If that’s ok with you guys | 你们不介意吧 |
[1:22:39] | Totally. | 当然不介意 |
[1:22:40] | Yeah, dad. It’s awesome. | 是啊 爸爸 太棒了 |
[1:22:44] | Hey, but you have seen her | 嘿 你见过他在白天 |
[1:22:46] | In the daylight, right? | 是什么样 对吧? |
[1:22:47] | Way ahead of you. | 早见过了 |
[1:22:51] | Hello. | 哈喽 |
[1:22:52] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:22:53] | Uh, movie time. | 嗯 我们看电影去了 |
[1:23:00] | Hey, look, kids, | 嘿 看啊 孩子们 |
[1:23:01] | Someone’s moving in | 街对面 |
[1:23:02] | across the street. | 有人搬来了 |
[1:23:24] | Move it, grandma! | 快点 老太婆! |
[1:23:27] | I want to get out of this thing | 我要在太阳出来前 |
[1:23:29] | Before the sun comes up! | 离开这儿 |
[1:23:33] | Paulina’s moving in. | 宝丽娜来啦 |
[1:23:37] | Ow. | 哦 |