英文名称:Duplicity
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:58] | So how long were you gonna keep me waiting? | 你还要让我等多久 |
[01:01] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[01:02] | – I’m dying over there – Where? | -我在那边快被整死了 -哪边 |
[01:04] | There, by the Ben Franklin potato salad pavilion | 那边 本富兰克林的土豆沙拉亭 |
[01:09] | I’m sorry Are we supposed to know each other? | 不好意思 我们认识吗 |
[01:11] | Definitely I mean, we’re supposed to | 绝对认识 我们应该认识 |
[01:13] | We don’t, but we should | 我们不认识 但我们应该认识 |
[01:17] | – Ray Ray Koval – Theresa Corrado | -我是雷 雷.科沃 -我是特蕾莎.卡杜尔 |
[01:20] | – Nice to meet you – Okay | -很高兴见到你 -是的 |
[01:22] | – Happy Independence Day – And to you | -独立日快乐 -你也是 |
[01:30] | Look, I’m sorry | 不好意思 |
[01:31] | I don’t know if it’s the knee or something, but I’m a little confused | 可能是我膝盖太痛了 我有点糊涂了 |
[01:34] | I thought we were checking each other out | 我以为我们在调查对方 |
[01:36] | No, sorry Maybe you’re drunk | 才不是 不好意思 也许是你醉了 |
[01:40] | No, no, no If I was drunk, I’d be coming on to you | 没没没 如果我醉了 我早开始泡你了 |
[01:43] | That’s a relief | 真让人松了一口气 |
[01:44] | If I was drunk, I’d be saying how amazing you look | 如果我醉了 我一定会说你长得太美了 |
[01:47] | And how crazy it is that you’re standing here on your own | 怎么可能是独自一人站在这里 |
[01:49] | Wow Are you always like this? | 哇 你是不是总这样子啊 |
[01:53] | No I sometimes sound like this, | 不 有时候我听起来是这样 |
[01:55] | but this is definitely different | 但这一次绝对不一样 |
[01:58] | – What’s so different? – I don’t know | -有什么不一样 -我不知道 |
[02:02] | I guess that’s what I came over to find out | 我过来就是为了找出到底有什么不一样 |
[05:56] | – You’re kidding, right? – I’m dead serious | -你开玩笑的吧 -我是认真的 |
[05:59] | – Behind me? – He made the turn with us on 6th | -在我身后? -他在第六大道和我们一起拐弯 |
[06:02] | Hey, if this is some kind of game you guys play to keep things exciting, | 如果这是你们想把事情搞大耍的把戏 |
[06:05] | I gotta tell you, it’s a little sad | 我得跟你说 真是可悲 |
[06:07] | This is no game, Ray This is Real | 不是把戏 雷 这是真的 |
[06:10] | Like I told you, man, this is old-school espionage | 我跟你过 这是老派的间谍活动 |
[06:12] | Moscow ruIes: Street spies | 莫斯科法则 街头间谍 |
[06:15] | How far behind me? | 他在我身后多远 |
[06:16] | He’s about three meters back | 大约3米 |
[06:18] | He must have picked us up downtown | 肯定是在市中心梢上的 |
[06:19] | And you know this guy? | 你认识他? |
[06:21] | I’ve seen him around | 常在周围晃悠 |
[06:23] | He’s definitely Burkett & Randle | 他绝对是伯克兰德的人 |
[06:24] | I keep telling you, man | 我常跟你说 |
[06:27] | These people take soap and shaving cream very seriously | 这些人把肥皂剃须膏看得很重 |
[06:29] | So I guess that means we’re going to plan B | 这么说 我们得执行B计划 |
[06:32] | Let’s do it | 开始行动 |
[06:33] | – What’s he wearing? – Navy turtleneck, gray jacket | -他穿什么 -蓝色套领毛衣 灰色夹克 |
[06:44] | That was sweet, man It’s all good It’s all good | 干得漂亮 伙计 非常好 一切都很顺利 |
[06:47] | There’s no way this guy is working solo, | 这家伙绝对不可能单枪匹马 |
[06:49] | so if we want to bust you out | 如果我们要救你出来 |
[06:50] | We’re gonna have to make a little noise up here at the corner | 得在街角制造点混乱 |
[06:53] | 49 | |
[07:02] | Call it, Ray Box or leapfrog? | 你挑吧 雷 挡住还是跃过 |
[07:04] | Or maybe you just want to find out if I’m worth the money | 也许你只是想知道我值多少钱 |
[07:08] | – Come on, man – Leapfrog | -拜托 兄弟 -跃过去吧 |
[07:16] | Jesus | 老天 |
[07:19] | Watch where you go It’s New York, okay? | 看路 这里是纽约 |
[07:22] | Let me help | 起来吧 |
[07:25] | Open the eyes | 睁眼看路啊 |
[08:51] | – Hey, you there? – What are you doing? | -喂 你在吗 -你在干什么 |
[08:54] | Problem | 出问题了 |
[08:57] | – I thought you were in position – I am I was | -还以为你已经就位了 -我在 我刚才在 |
[09:01] | We’re two minutes away | 就差两分钟了 |
[09:03] | – We’re blown – What are you talking about? | -计划取消 -你说什么 |
[09:06] | Reschedule the meet | 重新安排 |
[09:07] | No No can do | 不 不行 |
[09:09] | We’re blown Just walk away | 计划取消 赶紧走吧 |
[09:11] | Listen to me I know what it’s like | 听我说 我知道你想怎样 |
[09:13] | New guy on the team, big game, you wanna make a good impression | 你是新来的 这次是大行动 你该干点出彩的 |
[09:19] | Hello? Ray? | 喂 雷 |
[10:35] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[10:40] | – Sure Of course We – Long time, huh? | -当然 当然 我们 -好久不见了 |
[10:44] | – Yes – Gotcha | -是啊 -抓到你了 |
[10:48] | – I’m sorry, I just – Just what? | -不好意思 我只是 -只是什么 |
[10:51] | I’m drawing a blank | 我一下子想不起来 |
[10:52] | – Nice try – Excuse me? | -真会装 -你说什么 |
[10:54] | A little professional courtesy would make this a lot less awkward | 一点点礼貌可以能这场面不那么尴尬 |
[10:57] | – How do I know you? – How do you know me? | -我认识你吗? -你认识我吗? |
[11:00] | Wow That’s tough That’s a strong play | 哇 这招不错 装的真像 |
[11:05] | Believe me, I’ve spent a lot of time thinking what this would be like | 我一直在想象今天的场景 |
[11:08] | Where we’d be, what I’d say, what you’d say | 在哪里遇见你 我会说什么 你会说什么 |
[11:11] | – But I never thought that you’d – I’m terribly sorry | -但我从来没想过你会 -真的非常抱歉 |
[11:13] | You really want to go this way? | 你真的想一直这么装下去吗 |
[11:14] | You clearly have me confused with someone else | 很显然你把我和其他人弄混了 |
[11:16] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[11:17] | I mean, I’m not great on names I should be I try | 我很不会记名字 我应该记住 我会努力 |
[11:20] | I’m definitely better Faces, I’m like a B, B minus | 我认脸的功力还不错 |
[11:23] | Where I’m good, where I really excel, people I’ve slept with | 我真正擅长的是 认出和我上过床的人 |
[11:26] | That’s been a traditional area of strength for me | 这一向是我专长 |
[11:29] | Look, seriously, I don’t know who you think I am, but | 说真的 不知道你把我看成谁了 但是 |
[11:32] | You charm me, you seduce me, you screw me | 你电晕我 诱惑我 跟我上床 |
[11:34] | Then you drug me and ransack my hotel room | 然后给我下了药 洗劫我的套房 |
[11:36] | And how sick is this? | 你知道这有可恨吗 |
[11:37] | You know, the last thing I remember before I passed out | 知道吗 我昏过去前记得的最后一件事情是 |
[11:40] | Was how much I liked you | 我有多么喜欢你 |
[11:42] | All right You don’t look crazy, | 好吧 你看上去不像疯子 |
[11:45] | Which is the only reason why | 这就是为什么我还没喊 |
[11:47] | I’m not screaming for a security guard right now, but | 保安的原因 但是 |
[11:49] | I can’t believe you’re going this way | 不敢相信你会这样 |
[11:51] | Wait Is this a joke? Is that what it is? | 等等 你在开玩笑吗 这是个玩笑对吧 |
[11:55] | Do you have any idea how far my ass was hanging out because of you? | 知不知道为了找你我跑了多远 |
[11:58] | Did I win something? | 我得了什么奖吗 |
[12:01] | I woke up the next morning, I went back to the consul | 第二天我醒来 回到领事馆 |
[12:04] | I practically crawled over glass to get a copy of the guest list | 千辛万苦才拿到一份嘉宾名单 |
[12:06] | I spent the next 24 hours trying to figure out | 然后花了24个小时查出 |
[12:08] | If you were working for Mossad, the Syrians or the Russians | 你到底是以色列 叙利亚 还是俄罗斯的间谍 |
[12:12] | – And which was it? – Still working for the cia? | -查出来了吗 -还在中央情报局吗? |
[12:16] | Okay, I think we’re done now | 好吧 我想我们没什么可说的了 |
[12:19] | American Consulate, Dubai, you and me, Fourth of July, 2003 | 美国驻迪拜领事馆 你和我 在2003年7月4日邂逅 |
[12:23] | Find someone else to bother | 烦别人去吧 |
[12:24] | – Red, white and blue margaritas – Stay away from me | -喝了红 白 蓝三色玛格丽塔 -离我远一点 |
[12:26] | I had a knee brace, you had toe rings | 我戴了护膝 你脚趾戴了戒指 |
[12:28] | First toe ring I ever saw, by the way | 顺便提提 我从没见过有人戴脚戒指 |
[12:29] | You follow me, I’ll scream | 你再跟着我 我就要叫了 |
[12:31] | I took vacation time to find you Five years | 我用了所有休假来找你 5年了 |
[12:34] | And every time I walked into an evaluation | 每次进行评定 |
[12:35] | – I’m warning you for the last time -I was waiting for them | -最后一次警告 -我都等着他们 |
[12:37] | To throw your picture on the screen and say | 把你的照片放在屏幕上说 |
[12:39] | “so, Ray, anything you care to tell us about Dubai?” | “雷 关于迪拜你还有什么可说的吗?” |
[12:41] | – You are harassing me – So who the hell are you? | -你在骚扰我 -你到底是谁 |
[12:47] | Oh, no You? | 不会吧 是你 |
[12:55] | – You’re the drop – You’re my contact? | -你是接头人 -你是联络员? |
[13:02] | You’re acting like I owe you an apology | 你让我觉得我该向你道歉 |
[13:05] | Knock yourself out | 随你怎么想 |
[13:06] | You were an assignment You’re a big boy | 你有任务在身 成熟点 |
[13:08] | You knew what you were doing | 你该知道自己在干什么 |
[13:09] | I can see it’s really been eating at you | 我看得出来这确实一直在困扰你 |
[13:10] | An MI6 case officer takes a strange girl from an embassy party | 一个军情六处长官在大使馆派对泡妞 |
[13:14] | Back to his hotel room | 带回到自己的房间 |
[13:16] | where he has an unsecured briefcase | 那里还有个没上锁的公文包 |
[13:17] | Full of Egyptian air defense codes | 里面全是埃及空防密码 |
[13:19] | Did they tell you to sleep with me? | 他们让你跟我上床? |
[13:20] | I needed the codes | 我需要那些密码 |
[13:21] | I thought the less time I spent with you, the better | 我觉得最好还是别跟你扯太久 |
[13:23] | – Oh, Jesus – How did you get on this project? | -老天啊 -你怎么会接这个项目 |
[13:26] | – And you’re the mole – And who the hell hired you anyway? | -你是地下工作者 -还有到底是谁请你的 |
[13:28] | – I can’t believe it – How did you get this job? | -难以置信 -你怎么得到这份工作的 |
[13:30] | I got news for you, okay? The day I left MI6 | 告诉你 我离开军情六处那天 |
[13:32] | I had 15 major companies begging for my services | 有15个大公司排着队让我给他们工作 |
[13:35] | Well, I guess you picked wrong But you must be used to that | 我想你选错了公司 但你必须得习惯 |
[13:37] | You know, I’ve got a meeting in 12 minutes | 12分钟后我有个会 |
[13:39] | Where’s the drop? Hand it over | 情报在哪 给我 |
[13:40] | – Forget it I’m not working with you – Excuse me? | -算了吧 我不会跟你合作的 -你说什么 |
[13:44] | You think I’m gonna let you be my contact officer? | 你觉得我会让你做我的联络人吗 |
[13:47] | – This is way over your head – Over my head? | -你远远不能胜任 -不能胜任? |
[13:49] | Lady, I worked Yemen, Athens and Cairo | 女士 我在也门 雅典 开罗都工作过 |
[13:51] | I’ve been promoted and decorated every place I served | 在每一个地方我都得到升职并且授勋 |
[13:54] | Tell Duke to send someone else | 跟杜克派别人过来 |
[13:56] | Listen I’m sure you know your way around a shoe store, | 我确信你这份工作非常拿手 |
[13:58] | But I did 12 years in the field | 但我在这个领域已经做了12年了 |
[14:00] | And how long have you been working for Equikrom? | 你为艾奎奇工作多久了 |
[14:01] | – Long enough – How long? | -够久了 -多久 |
[14:05] | Three weeks | 3周 |
[14:08] | Three whole weeks? Like every day? | 整整3周了? 每天都是吗 |
[14:13] | Well, I’ve spent the last 14 months undercover inside Burkett & Randle | 过去14个月我都在伯克兰德内做卧底 |
[14:16] | I’m an assistant director of counterintelligence | 我是反情报部门的副经理 |
[14:18] | I am all the way in | 我清楚他们的老底 |
[14:20] | So let’s get this straight I’m the asset here You’re a delivery boy | 现在跟你说清楚 我是财产 你是送货员 |
[14:24] | And the only thing I’m gonna give you is a message | 我给你的东西只有一条信息 |
[14:26] | Tell Duke I don’t ever wanna see you again | 告诉杜克 我再也不想见到你了 |
[14:29] | I run field agents for a living | 我是做外勤特工过活的 |
[14:31] | There’s only two ways to do it | 做这事只有两个方法 |
[14:33] | Either you bring them flowers | 要么大家相敬如宾 |
[14:34] | Or you hang them by their heels out of the window | 要么就严刑逼供 |
[14:36] | Now, maybe you’re so used to having your legs in the air you don’t realize it, | 也许你更习惯给人吊起来打 |
[14:40] | But you’re upside down, sister | 现在可由不得你 小姐 |
[14:42] | I own you | 你归我管 |
[14:44] | You’ve 10 seconds to get your hand off me | 你有10秒钟松手 |
[14:46] | Or what? You won’t be my friend anymore? | 不然咧 你就跟我绝交吗? |
[14:49] | I like this gig I like the money | 我喜欢勾心斗角 喜欢他们的报酬 |
[14:52] | I like the hours | 享受行动的乐趣 |
[14:53] | So I’m not going anywhere, and you’re gonna get over it | 我会继续做你的联络人 你就多多包容吧 |
[14:55] | Because if you ever mention again that you don’t wanna work with me | 如果你再说不想和我共事 |
[14:58] | Or that we’ve met before or that you | 或是我们曾经见过 |
[15:00] | Think someone else might do a better job | 或是别人更胜任这份工作 |
[15:02] | If I get replaced for any reason at all, | 要是我被换下来 |
[15:04] | I’m gonna call those suckers over at Burkett & Randle | 我就会打电话给伯克兰德 告诉他们 |
[15:07] | And tell them they have an Equikrom | 他们公司有艾奎奇的间谍 |
[15:09] | Spy in the heart of their security team | 在安全小组当头儿 |
[15:13] | Be a shame to let the last 14 months go down the drain, wouldn’t it? | 你之前14个月的努力就付诸东流了 |
[15:20] | So where’s my package? | 我的东西在哪 |
[15:29] | Tell Duke this is the one he’s been waiting for | 告诉杜克这就是他要的 |
[15:32] | You screw this up, I’ll ruin your life | 你敢搞砸 我就毁了你 |
[15:34] | I thought you tried that already | 你已经做过一次啦 |
[15:41] | You wanna take one last shot at that apology? | 真要放弃这最后的道歉机会吗 |
[16:10] | Okay Thank you | 好的 谢谢 |
[16:32] | What’d she say exactly? I mean, her exact words | 她到底说什么了 她的原话 |
[16:35] | She said, “tell Duke this is the one he’s been waiting for” | 她说”告诉杜克这就是他要的” |
[16:44] | – Do you wanna do it? – Go ahead | -你想现在看吗 -继续 |
[16:48] | Easy Just Just, you know, pull it out | 小心 慢慢 慢慢拉出来 |
[16:52] | – Slowly Slowly, slowly – Duke | – 慢点 慢点 慢点 -杜克 |
[16:53] | All right, go ahead | 好的 继续 |
[17:01] | Pam, Pam, easy, don’t tear it Pam, Pam, Pam, just careful | 潘 潘 小心 不要撕坏 潘 潘 潘 一定小心 |
[17:04] | – For Christ’s sake, Duke, keep your shirt on – Just… | -看在上帝的份上 杜克 不要吵 -只是… |
[17:06] | Do something useful Punch up Tully’s fingerprints | 做点有用的 把塔利的指纹调出来 |
[17:10] | Wow Look at this | 哇 看看这个 |
[17:13] | So is this the big one? | 这很重要吗 |
[17:18] | – I gotta call Garsik right away – Yeah | -我现在打电话给盖斯克 -好的 |
[17:21] | Come on I need a secure line at Equikrom | 我要用艾奎奇的保密线路 |
[17:44] | – How are you? – Good How are you? | -你好吗 -好啊 你呢 |
[18:01] | Houston, this was over the weekend | 在休斯顿 已经是周末了 |
[18:03] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[18:05] | Researchers at the fragrance lab down there | 他们不做销魂香水的时候 |
[18:07] | When they’re not dealing ecstasy | 是香水实验室研究员 |
[18:10] | Track it | 跟踪他们 |
[18:14] | West Coast Market Coordinator of the Floor Wax Division | 地板蜡部门的西海岸市场调度员 |
[18:17] | Came back from lunch on Friday, handed in his resignation | 周五午餐回来 递交辞呈 |
[18:21] | – Unexpected? – Very | -意想不到? -非常意想不到 |
[18:23] | Three kids in private school, | 有3个孩子在上私立学校 |
[18:24] | he just remortgaged his house | 还刚刚再抵押了房子 |
[18:25] | – And the wife has a heart condition – All right | -他妻子有心脏病 -很好 |
[18:27] | Well, get his financials, phone, e-mail, | 好 查出他的财务状况 电话 电邮 |
[18:30] | and get the wife’s prognosis | 还有他老婆的预后诊断书 |
[18:33] | Senior VP, medical disposables | 高级副总裁 一次性医疗用产品部门 |
[18:35] | He called in Sunday | 他周日打电话来 |
[18:36] | Lost his laptop in the Denver Airport | 说在丹佛机场丢失了他的笔记本电脑 |
[18:39] | Why does this guy look familiar? | 为什么这个人看起来这么眼熟 |
[18:41] | He had a briefcase | 去年他有一个 |
[18:42] | full of sales projections stolen last year | 装满了销售计划的公文包被偷了 |
[18:45] | – Is this the guy who bought the boat? – Same guy | -是不是那个买了船的人 -就是他 |
[18:48] | – All right Get a team up his ass tonight – I sent them this morning | -今晚就派人调查他 -我早上就派了 |
[18:54] | We’re in a meeting | 在开会 |
[18:57] | Now? Everyone? | 现在? 所有人? |
[19:02] | Well, did they say why? | 有没说为什么 |
[19:08] | It’s Tully Mr Tully’s coming down | 是塔利先生来了 |
[19:11] | He wants the entire floor gathered in five minutes | 他要所有人在5分钟内集合 |
[19:49] | Dick, it’s just that you have a very busy schedule today | 狄克 不是只有你一人忙 |
[19:52] | Yeah, well, something’s come up | 是的 出大事了 |
[19:54] | There’s the dandruff shampoo marketing presentation at 3:00 | 3点整 有一个去头屑洗发水市场展示 |
[19:57] | – Cancel – They’re in the building | -取消 -他们已经在搭台了 |
[19:59] | Make it tomorrow | 明天再做 |
[20:01] | The nail polish R&D group from Germany is at 3:45 | 3点45 德国指甲油研发组的展示 |
[20:04] | Reschedule | 改时间 |
[20:05] | You’ve got a premium diaper teleconference at 4:15 | 4点15分 有一个高级尿布的电话会议 |
[20:07] | Tape it | 录下来 |
[20:09] | The nasal decongestant rebranding numbers are in | 重新设计鼾粘膜充血收缩剂的人来了 |
[20:11] | – They wanted 15 minutes at around… – Cancel | -只要15分钟… -取消 |
[20:14] | – And the toothpaste And the car wax dinner – Cancel it all | -还有牙膏和那个车蜡的晚宴 -统统取消 |
[20:23] | All right, let’s have a look at me | 好了 看着我 |
[20:31] | There should be another vehicle | 应该还有一辆车的 |
[20:32] | Yeah Change of plans You’re going with them | 计划改变 你和他们一起走 |
[20:34] | Everybody’s going Let’s go, come on | 每个人都去 我们走 快点 |
[20:37] | Get out there and sell it, folks | 把它们卖出去 伙计们 |
[20:39] | Go, go, go Come on Get the hell out of here | 走走走 快点 快走啊 |
[20:49] | Get out Leave it running Leave it running I’m driving | 出来 车子别熄火 我来开 |
[21:05] | This is starting to look pretty good | 这样看得最清楚 |
[21:06] | I can’t even tell them apart Which one is the new one? | 我都快弄混了 哪个是新的? |
[21:08] | Right here | 这个 |
[21:11] | – This is 16 – That’s a match | -这是16 -很吻合 |
[21:16] | Boris, handwriting? | 鲍里斯 字迹分析如何 |
[21:19] | Hundred percent It’s Howard Tully | 百分之百 是霍华德.塔利的真迹 |
[21:22] | All right Burkett & Randle, here we come | 好了 伯克兰德 我们来了 |
[21:25] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[21:29] | Duke? I’m locked out Again | 杜克 我又被锁在外面了 |
[21:34] | Yeah, I’m standing right outside | 没错 我现在正站在外面 |
[21:37] | Of course it’s me Who the hell else has this number? | 当然是我 还有谁会用这个号码? |
[21:40] | Yeah, okay Duke, you know, for all the money that I’m spending on this | 跟你说 杜克 我为这个花了不知道多少钱 |
[21:44] | You could’ve given me a code that I can remember | 你就不能给我一个我可以记得住的密码 |
[21:47] | Sir | 先生 |
[21:58] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼 |
[22:08] | Why are we here? | 我们在这里干什么 |
[22:11] | We are here today because the rules have changed | 我们在这里 因为规则已被改变 |
[22:15] | We’re here | 我们在这里 |
[22:17] | because the fabric of integrity has been so abused and mangled | 因为诚信已被滥用和糟蹋 |
[22:20] | That it is little more than a threadbare memory | 这不是老生常谈 |
[22:25] | We’re here because it’s no longer enough to have the best ideas | 我们在这里 因为光有好的创意 |
[22:29] | Or the best manufacturing, or the best pipeline | 最好的质量 最好的销售渠道 |
[22:32] | to deliver your product | 已经远远不够了 |
[22:35] | we’re here today because we find | 我们在这里 因为我们找到了 |
[22:37] | Ourselves in a world where duplicity and theft | 当今社会 我们不断用欺诈和盗窃 |
[22:39] | ”are tested daliy as replacements for innovation and perseverance” | 取代创新与坚持 |
[22:47] | ”tested daily” what a bunch of crap can you believe this? | “不断进步” 一堆废话 不可理喻 |
[22:49] | This from a guy who bought a dump | 你能相信这是出自 |
[22:51] | so he could go through our garbage | 一个总翻我们垃圾的人吗 |
[22:54] | I believe the history of all successful endeavors | 历史上的丰功伟业 |
[22:56] | Can be reduced to a series of decisive moments | 都可以提炼成几个决定性的时刻 |
[23:02] | there are moments in the history of aii things | 每一个成就都有其决定性的时刻 |
[23:04] | ”where the placement of a singie” | 每一个小小的因素 |
[23:06] | where the piacement of a singie molecule can make the difference | 每一个小小的因素都能 |
[23:10] | triumph and catastrophy | 决定成败 |
[23:12] | I mean, who the heii writes with a fountain pen anymore? | 谁现在还用钢笔写东西 |
[23:15] | For christ’s sake how fricking pretentious is that? | 看在上帝份上 他以为自己是谁啊 |
[23:18] | This room we’re in now, this entire program, | 我们现在所在的这间屋子 这整个计划 |
[23:20] | Was created in anticipation | 都如预料所建 |
[23:25] | you people are the very best of what you do | 你们都是各界的精英 |
[23:28] | you are chosen by that standard | 也因此被选中到这里 |
[23:32] | you ve been payed and treated accordingly | 接受应有的待遇和薪水 |
[23:35] | And you have never been tested as you are about to be tested | 你们时刻准备着 |
[23:42] | “burkett & randie wiii be rolling out a new product | “伯克兰德将会在近期 |
[23:47] | “in the very near future” | 大批量生产一个新产品” |
[23:50] | And whiie I cannot reveai the nature of this product, | 我现在还不能透露关于这项产品的信息 |
[23:54] | Beiieve me when I telling you that simply by announcing its development | 我只要公布这项产品投产 |
[23:59] | B&r wiii be dramaticaiiy repositioned | 伯克兰德在全球市场中 |
[24:02] | At the summit of the giobai marketplace” | 的地位就会有质的飞跃 |
[24:05] | I don’t need to expiain to anybody in this room | 我无需向这里任何人解释 |
[24:08] | Why the scope, the detaiis, the very existence of this project | 为什么有关这项目的细节 范围 |
[24:11] | must be carefully protected | 甚至连项目本身 都要严格保密 |
[24:14] | I expect your best in days to come, | 希望你们今后会有出色的表现 |
[24:18] | And I promise you, if we stay focused and vigiiant, | 我保证 如果我们潜心研究 提高警惕 |
[24:22] | we will all of us | 我们 所有的人 |
[24:26] | ”prosper” | 前途无量 |
[24:32] | What the heii does he have over there? | 他葫芦里面卖的是什么药啊 |
[24:34] | Dick? dick? don’t go dark on me now | 狄克 狄克 别不理我 |
[24:39] | Dick | 狄克 |
[24:42] | We gotta stay positive hey, look around | 我们得乐观点 你想想 |
[24:46] | This is why we’re here | 这就是为什么有我们 |
[24:47] | When you came to me, that first conversation, this is it | 你当初找我 第一次谈话时 说的就是这 |
[24:51] | This is why we buiit the unit | 这就是组建这个部门的原因 |
[24:53] | -i know what he’s doing -dick dick | -我知道他要干嘛了 -狄克 狄克 |
[24:57] | Look at me this is a great team we’ve got here | 看着我 我们有最棒的团队 |
[25:01] | Yeah we are so prepped we are so ready to deploy | 我们整装待发 准备好要迎战了 |
[25:04] | You say the word, you unleash the beast, dick | 只要你一句话 我们就如猛兽搬出笼 |
[25:07] | -we wiii tear this thing apart -he’s just timing the blow, duke | -我们会把这东西毁了的 -他在倒计时了 狄克 |
[25:11] | -no wrong we caught a break here | 不 你错了 我们抓住了要害 |
[25:13] | -we caught a break? you caii this a break? | 我们抓住要害 这是要害? |
[25:16] | I got a shareholders’ convention in nine days | 我九天之后有个股东大会 |
[25:19] | Hey, man, he’s not thinking about that | 老兄 他不会这么想的 |
[25:22] | Are you out of your fricking mind? that is what he thinks about | 你他妈的疯了吗 他就是这么想的 |
[25:28] | And beiieve you me, if he has got a knife, that is when he’s gonna use it, | 如果他有把刀 他会审时度势的用的 |
[25:31] | Because that’s what I’d do yeah | 因为我就是这么干的 |
[25:34] | No, I wouid wait tiii he is right in the middie of a big oid standing ovation | 不 我会一直等着所有人都为他起立鼓掌 |
[25:38] | I wouid wait tiii he is just so | 我会等到他 |
[25:40] | Overwheimed with beloved waves of adoration, | 被崇拜与爱戴的潮水冲倒 |
[25:43] | He couidn’t even hear the sound of his own cojones | 他那时候都听不见自己的声音 |
[25:46] | As they hit the goddamn floor | 因为所有人都在疯狂尖叫 |
[25:58] | Oh, my god, he is gonna crush me | 天啊 他会击败我的 |
[26:02] | Teii your peopie not to make vacation pians | 让你的人先别想放假的事了 |
[26:05] | they’re gonna wanna know why | 他们会想要知道原因 |
[26:06] | then they’re in the wrong business | 那就让他们关心点正事 |
[26:07] | How are we supposed to work it up if we don’t know what we’re protecting? | 都不知道是什么东西 怎么保护 |
[26:10] | Look, I don’t know assume it’s everything | 我也不知道 那就草木皆兵吧 |
[26:15] | B&r’s mainframe network is a beast | 伯克兰德的主机网络是头猛兽 |
[26:19] | I mean, we’ve spent the last 10 months probing | 我们花了10个月研究 |
[26:22] | We got nowhere | 也没研究明白 |
[26:23] | I mean, the encryption and system awareness codes | 编码术和系统预知代码 |
[26:26] | Are tacticaiiy equivalent to anything we had at the pentagon | 结构跟五角大楼一模一样 |
[26:30] | The good news is 200 photocopiers | 好在我们买通 |
[26:32] | that b&r purchased iast month | 和一个影印机销售商 |
[26:36] | We paid a iittie visit down to the vendor, | 他上个月刚卖给伯克兰德200台影印机 |
[26:38] | And we made a few adjustments to one of the units before it shipped | 我们在其中一个还没运走前做了点手脚 |
[26:43] | Caii this the ghost | 叫这个小鬼 |
[26:45] | It’s not fast, it’s not easy, but this device right here | 这个不快 也不容易 但是有了这个装置 |
[26:48] | Aiiows us to hijack signai traffic | 我们就能拦截到信号 |
[26:50] | Without ieaving any eiectronic residue behind | 并且不留痕迹 |
[26:54] | Here Right now we’re hacking | 这呢 现在我们正在黑 |
[26:57] | a photocopier in their human resources department | 一个人力资源部的影印机 |
[27:00] | I mean, we’re stiii mapping, but iook, | 我们还在绘制中 但是你看 |
[27:02] | We’re tapped into 1 2 units aiready | 我们已经接到12个部了 |
[27:05] | The b&r research and development unit in westchester | 他们公司的研发部在韦斯切斯特 |
[27:08] | Hasn’t brought a major new product to market since 1997 | 1997年后 没再出什么新品 |
[27:12] | In spite of that, we made it a surveillance priority | 尽管如此 还是重点监视 |
[27:15] | Number one, we graph the volume of traffic | 第一 我们绘制交通流量 |
[27:17] | And the quaiity of vehicies in that parking iot | 和停车场的车辆档次 |
[27:20] | Number two, we track the stock portfolios and mortgage payments | 第二 我们追踪股票投资和抵押款 |
[27:23] | Of everybody on site | 涉及到很多人 |
[27:24] | And, number three, we monitor the frequency of internet shopping | 第三 我们监控网络交易的频率 |
[27:27] | And pornography searches from inside that iab | 和实验室里的色情网站点击率 |
[27:29] | Stocks are down, porn is up and | 股票下跌 色情网站浏览增多 |
[27:32] | there’s pienty of free parking | 免费车位也随之上升 |
[27:34] | There’s nothing going on here | 这里却什么都没发生 |
[27:36] | We’re confident that whatever this new product is, | 我们相信无论这新产品是什么 |
[27:38] | It comes from outside the company | 一定是从其他公司引进的 |
[27:40] | The moment this meeting breaks up, | 会议一结束 |
[27:42] | We’ii be going over every acquisition b&r | 我们就会仔细检查伯克兰德 |
[27:44] | has made in the past 18 months | 18个月内进的所有物品 |
[27:46] | We’ii find it | 会找出来的 |
[27:47] | This b&r buiiding is very strong with security | 伯克兰德安检很严 |
[27:51] | Is the same for us like the computer | 对我们来说也是一样的 |
[27:54] | We are aii the time finding our way around this buiiding, | 我们总在大厦中摸索 |
[27:57] | But not getting anywhere | 但是总也找不到 |
[27:59] | Then we make a big discovery | 后来我们发现 |
[28:01] | Travel department is not in the big buiiding | 传销部不在这座楼里 |
[28:03] | Travei department is four biocks away | 传销部在四个街区之外 |
[28:06] | and this buiiding is very different | 而且那座楼也与众不同 |
[28:09] | – very simpie and very basic -yeah, it’s a goid mine, dick | -结构简单明了 -是座金山 狄克 |
[28:13] | They basicaiiy handle aii of b&r’s commercial travel, | 这里几乎掌握伯克兰德所有的广告资料 |
[28:15] | So every private jet, car, boat, hotei, housing, | 每架私人直升飞机 车 船 旅馆 住宅 |
[28:18] | Everything goes through them | 一切都要通过它们 |
[28:20] | The boys have got some great ideas on how to get us on the inside | 小子们有办法能让我们潜进去 |
[28:25] | Very simpie and very basic | 简单明了 |
[29:31] | I swear, she was that big | 我发誓 她有那么大 |
[29:33] | No, I’m just kidding I’m just kidding | 没有 我开玩笑的 |
[29:36] | Don’t start that again translate that? | 又这样 翻译一下 |
[29:38] | -you’re aiways kidding -i’m not I’m a very serious guy | -你老是开玩笑 -我没有 我是个很严肃的人 |
[29:43] | I’ii be right back | 我去去就回 |
[31:34] | Hi remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
[31:38] | -yes, i -gotcha | -记得 -捉到你了 |
[31:41] | -i’m sorry, I just -just what? | -不好意思 我刚刚 -刚刚怎么 |
[31:45] | -i’m drawing a blank -don’t even try it | -我有点蒙 -省省吧 |
[31:47] | -excuse me? -can I make a suggestion? | -你说什么 -我能提个建议吗 |
[31:48] | A iittie professionai courtesy wouid make this a iot iess awkward | 一点点礼貌可以让场面不那么尴尬 |
[31:51] | -how do I know you? -how do you know me? | -我认识你吗 -你认识我吗? |
[31:55] | Wow that’s a strong piay | 你可真会演 |
[31:57] | Beiieve me, I’ve spent a lot of time thinking what this wouid be like, | 相信我 这场景我想了无数次 |
[31:59] | Where we’d be, what I’d say, what you’d say, | 可能会在哪 我会说什么 你会说什么 |
[32:02] | -but I never thought that you’d -i’m sorry I just | -但我从来没想过你会 -不好意思 |
[32:04] | You reaiiy wanna go this way? | 你非要这样玩下去吗 |
[32:05] | Look, you cieariy have me confused with someone eise | 你肯定是把我同别人弄混了 |
[32:07] | I don’t know, I’m not great on names I shouid be I try | 我不知道 我记不清楚名字 |
[32:09] | Faces, I’m definiteiy better faces I’m iike a b, b minus | 可我认脸的功力还不错 |
[32:11] | Where I’m good, where I reaiiy excei, people I’ve siept with | 我最擅长记住那些跟我上床的女人 |
[32:14] | That’s been a traditional area of strength for me | 这个是我的强项 |
[32:16] | Look, I don’t know who you think I am, but | 我不管你以为我是谁 |
[32:18] | You talk me up, seduce me, screw me, | 你和我搭讪 引诱我 跟我上床 |
[32:21] | Then you drug me and ransack my hotei room | 然后给我下药 还洗劫了我的房间 |
[32:24] | And how sick is this? | 你知道你多可恨吗 |
[32:25] | the iast thing I remember before I passed out | 我晕过去前记得的最后一件事 |
[32:26] | Was how much I iiked you | 就是我有多喜欢你 |
[32:27] | I’m sorry I’m sorry I can’t | 对不起 对不起 我 |
[32:29] | -what? you think this is funny? -i no, i | -你觉得很好笑吗 -不是的 |
[32:32] | No, it’s not I’m sorry it’s just | 不是 对不起 我只是 |
[32:34] | It’s seduce you? you? | 引诱你? 你? |
[32:37] | -you admit it? -i | -你终于承认啦 -我 |
[32:39] | -i just no, I’m no, I’m -no, you don’t get to do this | -我 不 我没有 -不 你能这么做 |
[32:43] | -you do not get to laugh about this -it’s | -你没资格笑话我 -只是 |
[32:45] | -this is unacceptabie -no, you’re right you’re right | -这是无法容忍的 -你说得对 |
[32:47] | It’s not funny seriousiy compieteiy | 不好笑 我很认真的说 |
[32:50] | -and it’s not you it’s not you -what the hell does that mean? | -不是在笑你 没笑你 -什么意思 |
[32:53] | It’s tension nerves nervous laughter, obviousiy | 很显然这神经紧张的笑 |
[32:58] | Your knee wow aii better, huh? | 你的膝盖 完全好了是吗 |
[33:02] | Yeah, with that brace and everything, | 带子绑着 |
[33:04] | You really looked like you were hurting | 看起来伤得很重 |
[33:06] | My knee is fine thanks | 我膝盖很好 谢谢 |
[33:08] | Do you have any idea how far my ass was hanging out because of you? | 你知道我为了找你都跑过那些地方吗 |
[33:10] | -mmm I can imagine -that’s all you say? | -我能想象 -这就是你想说的吗 |
[33:13] | And I’m sorry | 还有对不起 |
[33:15] | I can tell | 你是很”诚恳” |
[33:17] | It’s I don’t know the laughter I don’t know what that’s about | 我不知道怎么会笑 我控制不住 |
[33:21] | It’s about | 是因为 |
[33:22] | Nerves guiit lots of guiit and regret | 紧张 愧疚 很愧疚 还有后悔 |
[33:27] | Remorse just a iot of things | 懊悔 很多很多事 |
[33:31] | I mean, I’m assuming you know by now that I was | 我想你已经知道我 |
[33:34] | Working for the agency, so, yeah, there’s that | 为那个机构工作 所以 就这些 |
[33:38] | -this sucks -yeah | -真烂 -是啊 |
[33:41] | I mean, we were under a iot of pressure then | 我们当时都承受巨大的压力 |
[33:42] | This is totally unsatisfying | 这远远不足 |
[33:46] | Well, what did you have in mind? | 嗯 那你想怎样 |
[33:49] | I mean, in terms of vengeance | 如果说 你想报复的话 |
[35:15] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[35:19] | The reckoning | 账单 |
[35:22] | Bad? | 很糟糕? |
[35:26] | We’ve been bad | 我们一直都很坏 |
[35:28] | How bad? | 有多坏 |
[35:30] | We’ve been very bad | 非常坏 |
[35:32] | We’re very good at it | 使坏是我们的专长 |
[35:38] | Worth it? | 值吗 |
[35:48] | Very | 非常值 |
[35:54] | Very worth it | 非常值 |
[36:14] | Oh, my god what? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[36:17] | It’s | 是 |
[36:19] | It’s noon it’s 1 2:15 what happened to my wake-up caii? | 已经中午了 我的起床电话呢 |
[36:23] | I left a wake-up call | 我调了起床电话的 |
[36:25] | Oh, jesus this can’t be happening | 上帝啊 不能这样 |
[36:26] | This is not the day to not get a wake-up call | 这天绝不能迟到 |
[36:29] | Oh, god I can’t believe I didn’t get my wake-up caii | 我不敢相信他们没叫我起床 |
[36:32] | I had a 10:30 fiight | 我要赶10点30的飞机 |
[36:34] | I’m supposed to be ianding in geneva right now | 本来现在应该在日内瓦 |
[36:37] | You probably told me all this I just don’t remember it | 你可能跟我说过 只是我忘了 |
[36:40] | No I couidn’t it’s classified | 不 我不会说的 这是机密 |
[36:43] | Yeah, I was supposed to be in cairo two days ago | 我两天前就应该在开罗了 |
[36:47] | -you toid me london -the point is, I blew it off | -你跟我说的是伦敦 -问题是 我没去 |
[36:50] | And nobody called this morning? | 今早没人来电话吗 |
[36:52] | -you were here -i’m a heavy sleeper | -你在这啊 -我睡很死 |
[36:54] | So what are you saying? I took the caii and didn’t teii you? | 你什么意思 我接了电话不告诉你吗 |
[36:57] | When did you set this up, anyway? | 你什么时候调的 |
[36:59] | Last night where was i? | -昨天晚上 -我在哪呢 |
[37:01] | In the bath | 洗澡 |
[37:02] | -we were in there together -when I went for the ice | -我们一起洗的啊 -我取冰的时候 |
[37:06] | While I was waiting? | 我等着你的时候吗 |
[37:07] | I can’t beiieve they didn’t call | 我不敢相信他们没有叫我 |
[37:09] | You snuck out of the tub to ieave a wake-up call | 你从浴缸溜出去就是为了调起床电话 |
[37:11] | This is a five-star hotei how does that happen? | 这是个五星级酒店 怎么可能没打电话 |
[37:16] | Weicome to itaiy | 欢迎来到意大利 |
[37:19] | Look, I toid you it was ciassified | 我告诉过你了这是机密 |
[37:22] | I shouidn’t have to expiain this to you | 我不该告诉你 |
[37:25] | Weii, this beats the heii out of dubai | 这可胜过迪拜那次了 |
[37:28] | -what? -i’m still standing, right? | -什么 -起码我还没晕 |
[37:31] | There see? there it is | 就是这个 |
[37:34] | If you’re looking for egyptian air defense codes, | 如果你是要找埃及防空密码 |
[37:35] | -i’m keeping them in my socks these days -see, I knew it | -我把他们藏在我的袜子里了 -我就知道 |
[37:38] | You’ll never get over that, wiii you? you couidn’t | 你永远都放不下 |
[37:40] | I’m afraid that’s classified | 对不起这是机密 |
[37:42] | -you actuaiiy think, what, I’m playing you? -that’s crazy, right? | -你真的觉得 我在玩你吗 -疯了吧 |
[37:45] | This felt iike an assignment to you? three days? all this? | 你觉得我在完成任务吗 这三天 这一切 |
[37:47] | What was the objective? rug burn? | 目的是什么 烧垫子吗 |
[37:49] | Who knows, maybe you didn’t want me in cairo yesterday | 谁知道 没准你不想让我昨天到开罗 |
[37:54] | God, that’s so sad | 天啊 真悲哀 |
[37:57] | Because that’s exactiy what I was just thinking | 这正是我所想的 |
[38:00] | That maybe you’re piaying me, that you canceied my caii | 也许是你在耍我 你取消了我的起床电话 |
[38:03] | That this was just some revenge to get back at me for dubai | 作为对我的报复 |
[38:08] | Then I’m thinking how terribie it is that I think that way | 然后我在想我怎么能这么想呢 |
[38:11] | Then I reaiize we both think that way | 然后我意识到我们两个都这么想 |
[38:16] | Then I’m thinking, | 然后我在想 |
[38:19] | Is that what makes this so worth it? | 这值吗 |
[38:23] | Is that it? | 值吗 |
[38:27] | That I know you’re thinking exactiy what I’m thinking? | 发现我们想法一致? |
[38:30] | Because then I’m thinking, | 所以我在想 |
[38:32] | Do we both think iike that because of what we do? | 我们这么想 是因为我们的工作吗 |
[38:35] | Are we good at what we do because we think iike that? | 我们之所以做间谍 是因为我们总这样想 |
[38:38] | Everybody thinks iike that they just don’t say it | 所有人都这么想 只是不说而已 |
[38:41] | -civilians don’t think iike that -buiishit | -一般人不这么想 -屁话 |
[38:44] | nobody trusts anybody we just cop to it | 没人会相信他人 我们只是抓住这一点而已 |
[38:47] | okay so cop to it | 好 那你来抓啊 |
[38:49] | -me? I think you better go first -why? what am I hiding? | -我吗 还是你先来 -凭什么 我藏什么了 |
[38:52] | This wasn’t an accident, was it? | 这不是意外 对吧 |
[38:55] | Being here meeting like this | 在这里 这样的相遇 |
[38:59] | You came looking for me, didn’t you? | 你来找我的 对吗 |
[39:01] | -you’d like that, wouidn’t you? -i’m right, though, aren’t i? | -你喜欢这样 -我说对了吧 |
[39:04] | Because you went looking for me, right? | 因为你去找我去了 对吗 |
[39:07] | But why? just for this? | 为什么 就为这个吗 |
[39:09] | -isn’t that enough? -not for you | -还不够吗 -对你来说不够 |
[39:13] | What are we into, claire? | 我们到什么程度了 克莱尔 |
[39:17] | Can you imagine lving like this? | 难道我们要这样一辈子吗 |
[39:20] | -how much fun we could have? -aren’t we in enough trouble? | -人生还有多少乐趣 -我们麻烦还不够多吗 |
[39:24] | I mean, having the money | 我是说 有这些钱 |
[39:27] | -keep going -how much do you think we’d need? | -继续说 -你觉得我们需要多少 |
[39:33] | -$20 miiiion? -i was thinking 40 | -两千万 -我觉得四千万 |
[39:39] | So what do you have to do to get $40 miiiion? | 怎么弄到这些钱 |
[39:43] | Go private | 秘密的 |
[39:45] | Be smart | 聪明的 |
[39:47] | Get lucky | 再来点运气 |
[39:49] | How smart? | 怎么个聪明法 |
[39:52] | Smart enough to pick the right partner | 聪明到会选一个好搭档 |
[39:56] | -private, you mean -corporate | -秘密呢 -合作 |
[39:58] | And lucky? | 那么运气呢 |
[40:01] | Be someplace when something’s happening | 合适的时间 合适的地点 |
[40:04] | Be there first, hear it first | 尽得先机 |
[40:06] | -something inside -something big | -内部消息 -特大新闻 |
[40:09] | -but do it up right -set it deep take your time | -但要处理得当 -层层深入 稍安勿躁 |
[40:12] | Know your way out before you go in | 深入虎穴之前找好退路 |
[40:17] | -you know what I think? -I think you like the idea | -知道我怎么想吗 -我想你爱死这主意了 |
[40:21] | -I think you missed me -I think you canceled my call | -我知道你想我了 -我知道你取消了我的电话 |
[40:26] | So, we’re even | 扯平了 |
[40:40] | Yeah, copy that | 好 知道了 |
[40:42] | Okay, so you hold tight | 好吧 那你跟紧 |
[40:44] | No, we’re just around the corner from you | 不 我们就在拐弯处 |
[40:47] | I’ll be standing by | 时刻准备着 |
[40:49] | -He’s moving? -yep | -他有动静了 -是的 |
[40:51] | So very simple, very basic, right? | 很简单 很基本 对吧 |
[40:54] | The plan is good It’s up to him | 这主意不错 但得由他来决定 |
[40:56] | He’s got a great reputation | 他出了名的好手 |
[41:01] | Look, Garsik says the sky is faillng in six days | 盖斯克说六天后天会塌下来 |
[41:04] | If you got a better idea, tell me now | 你要是有更好的主意 快点说 |
[41:07] | Right so get to work | 好吧 那就干活吧 |
[41:25] | -oh, my gosh – excuse me | -哦 天哪 -很对不起 |
[41:28] | Look at this I am so sorry | 这太糟糕了 很抱歉 |
[41:32] | Here I am, squeezing around, making a complete pig of myself | 我就这么笨 挤来挤去 蠢的跟头猪一样 |
[41:37] | Look at this are you | 都怪我 你是不是 |
[41:39] | I’m fine really it’s nothing | 我没事 真的 没事的 |
[41:42] | What was it before I got here? | 你刚才喝的是什么 |
[41:45] | Appietini | 苹果马提尼 |
[41:47] | Well, that sounds good was it good? | 听起来不错 好喝吗 |
[41:50] | Yes, they’re very good they’re great | 是的 很不错 相当好 |
[41:53] | We’ll have two of those, please | 给我们来两杯 谢谢 |
[42:00] | You coming or going? | 刚到还是要走 |
[42:02] | Well, I woke up in knoxviiie, I’m supposed to be sleeping in beigium, | 我从诺克斯维尔出发 应该是在比利时 |
[42:05] | And here I am in new york waiting for an Appietini | 而现在我却在纽约喝苹果马提尼 |
[42:08] | So, I guess I’m just not sure | 我自己也糊涂了 |
[42:14] | -my daddy was from tennessee -you’re kidding where? | -我父亲来自田纳西州 -不是吧 来自哪里 |
[42:18] | -western part of the state -where? | -田纳西州西部 -西部的哪里 |
[42:21] | Just a littie town it was actually named after our famliy | 一个小镇 实际上还是以我们家族命名的 |
[42:25] | You’re not gonna make me guess, are you? | 你不是要我猜吧 |
[42:28] | Bofferd | 巴福尔 |
[42:30] | -get out of here -what? | -少扯了你 -什么 |
[42:32] | -is this some kind of joke? -no not at all | -你说笑呢吧 -没有 绝对没有 |
[42:34] | I used to go fishing in Bofferd | 我以前常在巴福尔钓鱼 |
[42:36] | I grew up in Darnum, next county over | 在丹尔林长大 就在隔壁 |
[42:38] | Well, that’s my name Bofferd Barbara Bofferd here, look | 巴福尔就是我的姓 芭芭拉.巴福尔 看 |
[42:44] | Have a look | 看一下 |
[42:48] | Damn | 真是的 |
[42:50] | Well, it’s nice to meet you, Barbara I’m Jimmy Tierney | 很高兴认识你 芭芭拉 我是吉姆.提尼 |
[42:53] | -you don’t seem like a jimmy -well, actually it’s James | -你名字不像是吉姆 -其实是詹姆斯 |
[42:57] | Well, actually, it’s dr Tierney would you excuse me? | 确切的说 是提尼博士 接个电话 |
[43:01] | Yeah, dld you get them? | 你找到他们了吗 |
[43:05] | Nobody there can help me out? | 就没人能帮帮我吗 |
[43:08] | What, and wait at the airport all night? | 什么 让我在机场等一夜吗 |
[43:11] | That’s $26 | 26元 |
[43:12] | No, no, no, no, no, no it’s not your fault okay, yeah thanks | 不 不 那不是你的错 好吧 谢了 |
[43:22] | Travel problem? | 旅行麻烦 |
[43:24] | Yep | 是呀 |
[43:26] | I’m a pediatric cardioiogist | 我是个儿童心脏病学家 |
[43:28] | We’re opening a clinic in Ethiopia, | 我们在埃塞俄比亚开了一家门诊 |
[43:30] | And my team’s over there waiting for me | 我的人都在那儿等着我呢 |
[43:33] | I was supposed to fly to Brusseis tonight and then on to Nairobi | 我本该今晚飞到布鲁塞尔 然后转机内罗毕 |
[43:36] | But my ticket got scrambled | 但是我的机票出了点问题 |
[43:37] | so, I got on a flight in the morning, | 所以我改了早上飞的飞机 |
[43:39] | But now they’re telling me it’s too late to get ticketed now, | 但现在他们却告诉我来不及改签了 |
[43:41] | So I’m gonna have to spend the night at the airport | 我就只能在机场过夜了 |
[43:44] | Just to make sure I can get on the plane | 保证赶上那班飞机 |
[43:46] | Now, all you need is a flight to Brusseis in the morning? | 你需要的就是 明早飞去布鲁塞尔 |
[43:51] | Honey, that’s what I do for a living | 亲爱的 我就干这事的啊 |
[44:03] | We have to be quiet, okay? | 保持安静 好吗 |
[44:11] | No peeking you’re peeking | 不许偷看 你在偷看 |
[44:24] | I can’t believe I’m doing this | 不敢相信我在做什么 |
[44:51] | Back up I want to see that one more time | 后退 我还要再看一眼 |
[44:53] | Let’s get it all in here | 把它们都显示出来 |
[44:54] | Passport or permit? right there what does it say? | 护照还是签证 这里 他怎么说 |
[44:56] | Wait? over here, or here? read this one | 等等 这里 这 念一下 |
[44:58] | What’s that say? | 上边说什么 |
[44:59] | I mean, why aren’t we on three terminals? | 我是说 我们为什么不能有三个终端机 |
[45:00] | -I don’t understand why we only have two -how many eyes do you have? | -我不明白为什么只有两个 -你长几只眼睛 |
[45:03] | For christ’s sake, duke | 上帝在上 蠢货 |
[45:08] | -you’re getting that to go, right? -why? | -你准备出发了吗 -为什么 |
[45:10] | -didn’t you get the text? -I don’t know I just stepped out | -你叫到出租车了吗 -不知道 我只是出去一下 |
[45:14] | -did you read my memo last month? -which one? | -你看过我上个月的备忘录吗 -哪个 |
[45:18] | Vulnerabilities at the travel office | 旅游公司的缺点 |
[45:21] | I don’t remember | 我不记得了 |
[45:23] | See you upstairs | 楼上见 |
[45:28] | Okay, so what are we looking at here? give me a ballpark figure | 好了 我们在找什么 给点提示 |
[45:30] | -around 10, 12 minutes -and then what, I get everything? | -大概10分或12分钟 -然后怎样 就万事具备啦 |
[45:32] | Six years of travel orders | 6年的旅行表 |
[45:34] | -eight minutes eight minutes -great | -8分钟 8分钟 -太好了 |
[45:36] | All right | 好了 |
[45:45] | Super job, Ray | 干得漂亮 雷 |
[45:47] | Really outstanding | 真的 太棒了 |
[45:59] | -who is this guy? -we’re not sure | -这家伙是谁 -我们不知道 |
[46:04] | Jesus | 上帝啊 |
[46:06] | Is that the one where they’re on the desk? | 是那个我们记录在案的人吗 |
[46:08] | Is he an equikrom agent? | 他是艾奎奇特工吗 |
[46:09] | Yeah, if he is, he’s new we don’t have him logged | 如果是的话 也是新人 没有他的资料 |
[46:12] | We think they’re running some fresh players out there | 他们是在利用新面孔 |
[46:14] | Wow get this woman over here | 哦 把那个女人带过来 |
[46:17] | I was thinking I should conduct the interview at the travel office | 是不是该先去旅行部问一下 |
[46:21] | Rattle their cages see if anybody… | 看看有没有人… |
[46:22] | No, I want her over here and don’t tell her a damn thing | 不 把那女人带来 什么都不要说 |
[46:27] | -I was just thinking -and Claire’s doing the interview | -我刚才在想 -让克莱尔去审她 |
[46:31] | -but, Ned, I wrote the memo -no | -可尼德 我写进备忘录里了 -你没有 |
[46:33] | I want her to talk to a woman | 我想让她审审这女人 |
[46:45] | Okay, assumption a, Burkett & Randle has a new product | 好的 假设一 伯克兰德有新产品 |
[46:49] | Assumption b, they didn’t develop it internally | 假设二 他们没有完全的开发 |
[46:51] | I agree | 我同意 |
[46:53] | So, we took every company B&R bought in the last 18 months | 我们查了伯克兰德过去18个月的所有交易 |
[46:56] | They made 57 acquisitions | 他们一共有57个交易记录 |
[46:58] | We tossed out anything where the | 我们整理了所有的资料 |
[46:59] | Product was known or already on the market | 已知的产品 或者市场上已出售的 |
[47:01] | -we ended up with -twenty-eight, the 28 companies | -我们已经找了 -28 28家公司 |
[47:04] | We can’t dig deep on any of them we don’t have time | 我们不可能所有都查 时间不允许 |
[47:07] | So we’re scanning for patterns | 我们在寻找一种模式 |
[47:09] | Last night, daie ran a timeline, and we found a day last march | 昨晚 戴尔画出时间表 我们发现去年三月 |
[47:13] | When B&R bought seven companies in one afternoon | 伯克兰德一个下午就买进7家公司 |
[47:16] | -is that normal? -no | -那正常吗 -不 |
[47:17] | So they’re hiding something | 所以他们一定在隐藏什么 |
[47:20] | -what are they hiding? -i think it’s dunwoody, georgia | -他们在隐藏什么 -我觉得是乔治亚州丹薇县 |
[47:24] | We just laid the travel office records over our calendar | 只需要对比一下日程表 |
[47:28] | You can’t believe the amount of traffic last summer | 就能发现有人在记录上做手脚 |
[47:30] | Between new york city and dunwoody, georgia | 从纽约到乔治亚州丹薇县 |
[47:33] | Howard Tuily made at least six separate visits, | 霍华德.塔利自己至少就去了6次 |
[47:36] | None of which were reported in his official scheduie | 他官方日程表上却一次都没有显示 |
[47:39] | So what the hell’s down there? | 那他到底在搞什么鬼 |
[47:44] | Something called formavale labs | 福马威尔实验室 |
[47:47] | I think we need to get the boys down there right away | 我想该立刻派人去那里 |
[47:55] | Where’s he going? | 他去哪里 |
[48:19] | It was the way, when he talked about the children, you know | 就这样 当他谈到那些孩子 |
[48:23] | Helping the littie children and mending their broken hearts | 帮助幼小儿童 弥补破碎的心 |
[48:28] | And I know, I do, how I should know better, and I’m not | 我知道 我早该知道 我就是 |
[48:32] | I’m really not a gullible person | 我也绝不是个好骗的人 |
[48:34] | But but the children and their littie hearts | 可是 那些孩子和他们幼小的心灵 |
[48:44] | And And, yes, I felt special, you know, | 还有 没错 我觉得自己很特别 |
[48:47] | That I could help him and the children | 我可以帮助他和那些孩子 |
[48:50] | And, yes, he was cute, I’ll admit it | 没错 他很可爱 我承认 |
[48:54] | Everything falling out of his pockets, and charming | 他是那么的让人信赖 那么迷人 |
[49:00] | You know, I mean special | 他让我觉得 |
[49:01] | Special, like there was no one in the worid but me | 我是那么的与众不同 |
[49:05] | Hasn’t anyone ever made you feel special? | 你以前有过这种感觉吗 |
[49:12] | Maybe for you it happens all the time | 也许对你来说很平常 |
[49:15] | Yeah, you probably have someone making you feel that way all the time | 对 应该常有人让你觉得自己与众不同 |
[49:18] | You know what? I don’t even care | 跟你说 我不在乎 |
[49:20] | Do whatever you’re gonna do ’cause you know what? | 你们要怎样都无所谓 知道为什么吗 |
[49:23] | I loved it | 我乐意 |
[49:26] | It was worth it | 很值得 |
[49:27] | It was so very worth it | 太值得了 |
[49:30] | It was incredibly worth it | 实在太值得了 |
[50:23] | -hello? -hey, it’s me | -谁啊 -是我 |
[50:28] | -you’re so early I just got in -I ran | -你可真早 我刚进来 -我跑来的 |
[50:38] | -it went okay? -not a hitch god, you feel good | -还顺利吧 -很顺利 天啊 你真美 |
[50:51] | I can’t believe you got here so fast | 我真不敢相信你来得这么快 |
[50:52] | I’m sorry, but two months is just too goddamn long | 对不起 但是2个月可真是太长了 |
[50:56] | What? did you did you push your appointment up? you go in early? | 什么 你 你把日程都提前了吗 |
[50:59] | It was fine there wasn’t that much to it | 反正没什么要紧事 |
[51:02] | -you did it, right? -what? | -你真的做了吗 -做了什么 |
[51:03] | -you told them -of course | -你告诉他们了 -当然 |
[51:05] | -and you’re okay with it? -I’d better be, right? | -你完全不在意 -当然 |
[51:12] | How? | 怎么 |
[51:17] | How | 怎么 |
[51:20] | How did you do it? you just | 你是怎么做到的 你就 |
[51:22] | -you walked in and what, said, ”I quit”? -basically | -你走进去 然后说”我不干了” -差不多 |
[51:26] | -they must have tried to talk you out of it -not really, no | -他们一定劝你不要这么做 -不尽然 |
[51:29] | Well, they can’t be happy to see you go it couidn’t have been that easy | 他们不会怎么轻易让你走的 |
[51:32] | What are you trying to tell me? | 你到底想说什么 |
[51:36] | -you didn’t do it, did you? -hang on | -你根本没说 是吗 -慢着 |
[51:38] | There’s no way that they just let you just walk out | 他们不可能让你就这么走了 |
[51:40] | -wait -you just punched out? just walked out? | -等一下 -你就这么甩手走了 |
[51:43] | No, no, no, no, no hang on | 不 不 不 慢着 慢着 |
[51:45] | -answer the question -did they ask you to stay? | -回答我 -他们有没有要你留下来 |
[51:47] | -you’re ducking the question -they did, didn’t they? | -你在回避问题 -他们有要你留下的 对吧 |
[51:49] | -this is classic -they asked you to stay | -这很正常 -他们要你留下来 |
[51:51] | -I know this drill, okay -did you quit or not? | -我清楚你这套 -你到底辞了工作没有 |
[51:53] | Deny everything admit nothing | 否认一切 也不承认任何事 |
[51:55] | -make counter-accusations -that’s what you’re doing | -倒反过来问我 -你就是这么做的 |
[51:57] | I asked you how it went and you evaded | 我问你怎么回事 而你却避而不答 |
[51:59] | How it went? | 怎么回事 |
[52:00] | I just terminated a 1 2-year career with MI6 | 我刚结束了在军情六处十二年的工作 |
[52:03] | I spent an hour signing non-disciosure forms, | 我花了1个小时签署沉默协议 |
[52:05] | I did a quick outplacement polygraph, I turned in my credentials | 我还做了一个测谎试验 销了很多的信用卡 |
[52:07] | And I walked out on the only job I’ve ever really had, | 我放弃了我唯一做过的一个工作 |
[52:09] | And now, right now, I’m getting the very distinct impression | 而现在 我才发现 |
[52:12] | That you changed your mind, kept your job, and left me out in the cold | 你违约 没有辞职 把我耍了 |
[52:17] | They kind of begged me to stay | 他们求我不要走 |
[52:19] | And you don’t call to tell me that this morning? | 而你早上也没有告诉我 |
[52:22] | I couldn’t risk it | 我不能冒险 |
[52:24] | You’re unbelievable | 你太靠不住了 |
[52:27] | -I was completely surprised -I don’t believe this | -我没有想到你会这么做 -我不相信 |
[52:31] | I hope you kept your passports | 我希望你还留着你的护照 |
[52:33] | What am I supposed to do? I can’t go back | 我还能做什么 我没有退路了 |
[52:35] | You have to turn in a couple to make it look good, but | 你得想办法扭转局势 |
[52:37] | I am totally cooked | 我彻底的玩儿完了 |
[52:39] | we’re gonna need decent passports | 我们需要护照 |
[52:41] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[52:44] | I took everything I could get my hands on | 只要我能拿的我都拿了 |
[52:47] | After they begged me | 在他们求我留下来时 |
[52:52] | You bitch | 你这个坏蛋 |
[53:01] | Admit it you don’t trust me, either | 认了吧 你也不相信我 |
[53:25] | So, the total footprint | 都加起来的话 |
[53:27] | That’s if you’re interested in both buildings, | 如果你对两个房子都感兴趣的话 |
[53:29] | ’cause they’re both avaliable right now | 因为那两个房子都可以出售 |
[53:31] | It’s about 22,000 square feet the ventilation, | 那就是22000平方英尺 |
[53:34] | it’s zoned | 通风是分区的 |
[53:36] | And you’ve got separate filtration systems for the lab, office, | 过滤系统都是单独的 实验室 办公室 |
[53:40] | Storage and loading | 储物间 仓库 |
[53:42] | -it’s lovely and clean -yes, indeed | -很不错 很整洁 -确实是 |
[53:44] | The last tenants left the place in terrific shape it’s just spotless | 上一个房客把这里弄得井井有条 |
[53:48] | What kind of business were they in? | 他们是做什么生意的 |
[53:49] | Formavale? damned if I know some kind of biotech | 福马威尔 我也不清楚 生物科技之类 |
[53:54] | They took the place, | 他们租了房子 |
[53:55] | loaded in their gear and that’s about the last we saw of them | 卸了工具之后我就再没见过他们 |
[53:57] | Hell, they used to truck out their own trash | 连垃圾都是用他们自己的卡车来运 |
[54:03] | Cronin Partiz Ronnie Partiz | 克罗宁.帕提斯 罗尼.帕提斯 |
[54:06] | Dr Ronaid Partiz | 罗尼.帕提斯博士 |
[54:09] | This is 10 years ago up in Albany | 那是10年前在奥尔巴尼 |
[54:12] | He’s graduating high school, 15 years old in that picture, | 他刚高中毕业 那时他15岁 |
[54:16] | But he’s a smart kid | 他相当聪明 |
[54:18] | He gets a free ride to Cornell | 保送到卡内尔大学 |
[54:20] | He finds his way into the biochemistry department | 他选择了生物化学系 |
[54:22] | Two years later, he’s in med school | 两年后 他又进入医学院 |
[54:24] | He’s 18, he’s doing research with some heavy hitters, | 18岁时 做些很简短的研究 |
[54:27] | He’s getting good evaluations, | 他的评分很高 |
[54:30] | 1999, | 1999年 |
[54:31] | he publishes an article in a magazine | 他在科学期刊上发表了文章 |
[54:35] | -about? -something about a fungus | -关于什么 -关于真菌的 |
[54:38] | What kind of fungus? | 哪种真菌 |
[54:40] | It doesn’t matter | 那并不重要 |
[54:41] | Doesn’t matter?Everythins matter | 不重要 什么是重要的 |
[54:43] | He piagiarized it he stole it he got caught immediateiy | 他抄袭来的 很快就被发现了 |
[54:47] | They bounced him out of Cornell, he set up shop in his parents’ garage, | 他被迫离开大学 用他父母的车库开了个店 |
[54:51] | running somekind of skin cleaning | 提供洁肤服务 |
[54:54] | Yeah, something called | 对 叫做 |
[54:56] | -what? Spring Skin | -什么 -春养护肤 |
[54:57] | He tried to sell it to health food stores in the area up there | 他向保健食品商店推销他的产品 |
[55:00] | Now, you’re sure this is a cream or was it a lotion? | 你能确定这是面霜还是乳液吗 |
[55:03] | -because a lot of people confuse the two -I don’t know | -因为很多人都分不清 -我不知道 |
[55:06] | Well, for christ’s sake, duke, let’s have that let’s have that | 那看在上帝的份上 都查出来 |
[55:10] | I mean, if | 我是说 |
[55:11] | If there is even a chance that this guy is Tuily’s secret weapon, | 这个人万一真的就是塔利的秘密武器 |
[55:15] | We’re gonna need a hell of a lot | 我们就需要很多 |
[55:16] | More than his goddamn grade point average | 比他还要聪明的人 |
[55:17] | You gotta get me his cream show me the cream | 你去把那面霜给我弄来 给我弄来 |
[55:21] | Dick, he went bankrupt overnight it was a bust, okay | 狄克 他都快就破产了 |
[55:25] | We don’t think the cream is the answer | 那面霜不是我们要找的东西 |
[55:29] | So, Ronnie Partiz | 罗尼.帕提斯 |
[55:32] | it’s not go deep underground | 藏不了多久的了 |
[55:33] | 2002, 2003, nothing. | 2002年 2003年 没有记录 |
[55:36] | It’s as if he doesn’t exist. No taxes, | 他好像根本不存在 没有纳税记录 |
[55:38] | No bank records, nothing. | 没有帐户变动 什么都没有 |
[55:40] | Then, two years ago, he walks into a bank in Atlanta | 然后 两年前 他走进了亚特兰大的一家银行 |
[55:44] | And produces a $500,000 letter of credit | 拿出50万美元的信用证 |
[55:48] | And a business card from Formavale. | 以及福马威尔的名片 |
[55:51] | Now, we’ve been working hard, we’ve been working fast | 我们已经努力搜寻索他的资料了 |
[55:53] | And yet we can’t find anything about Formavale. | 但是依然对福马威尔一无所知 |
[55:55] | We don’t have a vendor, we don’t have an insurance company, | 我们找不到销售商 找不到保险公司 |
[55:57] | We don’t have anybody down there | 我们甚至找不到一个 |
[55:58] | Who knows anything about what the hell Formavale does. | 知道福马威尔到底是做什么的人 |
[56:01] | We’re working these New York travel records. | 我们正在搜寻纽约旅行记录 |
[56:04] | Howard Tully bouncing down to Dunwoody like a busboy. | 霍华德.塔利几乎天天跑丹薇县 |
[56:07] | Yeah, and two days after Ronald Partiz | 罗纳德.帕提斯将福马威尔实验室 |
[56:09] | sells Formavale labs to b$r, | 卖给伯克兰德两天后 |
[56:11] | Three armored trucks pull up outside the door | 三辆装甲车停在了门外 |
[56:13] | Not only that, b&r sends a security detail down there | 不仅如此 伯克兰德还派了保安 |
[56:16] | To guard the load out, which takes place at night. | 护送货物 这都在夜晚进行 |
[56:19] | And consider that b&r has yet to disclose their financial statements | 伯克兰德还没透露 |
[56:22] | Showing the acquisition. | 关于这项产品的财务报告 |
[56:23] | And then add the fact that Ronnie Partiz has been living | 再加上 过去的六个月里罗纳德.帕提斯 |
[56:27] | For the last six months in a $10,000-a-day penthouse suite | 一直住在巴哈马的亚特兰蒂斯酒店 |
[56:32] | At the Atlantis Hotel in the Bahamas. | 享受着一天一万美元的总统套房 |
[56:35] | And the coup de grace, toss in the fact that he is playing baccarat | 还有最重要的是 他除了睡觉 |
[56:38] | Whenever he’s sober enough to make his way down to the tables | 就是玩牌 |
[56:41] | To the tune of $300,000 a week. | 一周共计要花去30万美元 |
[56:43] | Duke, god damn it, you gotta stop waltzing around, | 真鬼 你们不能再绕圈子了 |
[56:47] | And you have got to get on this guy. | 得尽快接近他 |
[57:25] | You can forget his room. | 不用管他住那间房 |
[57:27] | It’s like Fort Knox up there. It’d be a major operation. | 福特.诺克斯也在上面 有大买卖 |
[57:31] | – I told you. – So what do you wanna do? | -我跟你说过了 -你打算怎么办 |
[57:36] | Have a drink. | 先来一杯吧 |
[58:53] | Turn-down service. | 客房服务 |
[59:20] | This is a waste of time. You wanna just sit here all night? | 你在浪费时间 真打算整晚耗在这里吗 |
[59:23] | Look at him, he’s paralyzed. He couldn’t leave if he wanted to. | 你看他 他都玩晕了 哪里还走得动 |
[59:28] | Why don’t you give me the credit card, let me get in the game. | 干嘛不把信用卡给我 让我去玩玩 |
[59:32] | It’s a $5,000 table. | 那张可是五千美元起的桌子 |
[59:34] | That’s okay. I’ll share my winnings. | 没关系 赢了我跟你分 |
[59:37] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[59:54] | Look, maybe you’re right. | 也许你说的对 |
[59:56] | Maybe tonight he goes nowhere. | 也许他今晚哪也不会去了 |
[1:00:00] | What we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[1:00:01] | Tonight we watch like this, and tomorrow… | 今晚就这么看着 明天 |
[1:00:05] | Tomorrow, we’ll find somebody who works upstairs in those rooms, okay? | 明天 我们买通打扫房间的人 |
[1:00:09] | How’s it going, fellows? | 还好吗 伙计 |
[1:00:11] | Yeah, we’re good, thanks. Very good. Glad to hear it. | -还行 挺好 -很高兴你这么说 |
[1:00:15] | I’m hoping you could help me out. | 希望你能帮帮我 |
[1:00:18] | I need to take a look at your room keys. | 我要看看你的房间钥匙 |
[1:00:22] | Well, this is interesting. | 有意思 |
[1:00:24] | Yeah, it is interesting. | 是的 很有趣 |
[1:00:26] | A maid just found a whole bunch of | 女服务员刚刚在楼上的两个房间里 |
[1:00:28] | Crazy stuff in a couple of rooms upstairs. | 发现了一些奇怪的东西 |
[1:00:31] | So here’s what we’re going to do. | 所以我们来看看 |
[1:00:33] | The drinks are comped. | 酒算我们的 |
[1:00:36] | We’re gonna have to take a walk. | 跟我们走走吧 |
[1:00:39] | And I mean now. | 马上 |
[1:00:47] | Hey, hey, hey. Get him Get off of me. | 抓住他 放开我 |
[1:01:12] | This is so heavy. | 太沉重了 |
[1:01:14] | Who do you think he is? | 他是谁 |
[1:01:17] | It’s gotta be this thing. This new thing, right? | 一定跟那件事有关 对吧 |
[1:01:21] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[1:01:23] | What else could it be? | 还能是什么 |
[1:02:08] | – Hey, I was getting worried. – I got off the plane, | -担心死我了 -我下飞机时 |
[1:02:10] | – I thought for a minute I was being tailed. – By who? | -我以为被人跟踪了 -谁跟踪你了 |
[1:02:12] | I don’t know. I was probably just being paranoid. | 不知道 可能我只是神经过敏 |
[1:02:14] | Well, that’s crazy. Nobody knows we’re here. | 太离谱了 没人知道我们在这儿 |
[1:02:16] | I know. I know, but I didn’t know what eise to do. I had to run it out. | 我知道 可我不知道怎么办 只能逃跑 |
[1:02:19] | I’ve been driving in circles for two hours. I just… | 我开车绕了两小时 我只是… |
[1:02:21] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 不知道还能怎么办 |
[1:02:22] | I wanted to call, and I just thought, “my god, | 本想给你打电话 我想 “天 |
[1:02:23] | We’ve got everything on the line here.” | 就连来到这里还要电话联络” |
[1:02:25] | I didn’t want to start off sloppy. | 我不想坏了兴致 |
[1:02:28] | – God, you smell good. – Please, I smell like a rental car. | -你真香 -拜托 一股出租车味 |
[1:02:32] | Wow. This is amazing. | 这真棒 |
[1:02:35] | – I upgraded. – This is more than an upgrade. | -我改良了一下 -不仅是改良吧 |
[1:02:38] | We’re celebrating. I’ve got some good news. | 我们要庆祝一下这个好消息 |
[1:02:40] | Well, actually, it’s more than good news. | 事实上 没有比这更好的消息了 |
[1:02:43] | – I nailed it. – Nailed what? | -我搞定了 -搞定什么了 |
[1:02:45] | We’re in. I got it, the answer, | 我们胜了 我拿到答案 |
[1:02:47] | the key, the master plan. I nailed it | 钥匙 整个大计划 我搞到了 |
[1:02:50] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[1:02:52] | – Come here. sit down. just sit down. – Okay. | -过来 坐下 坐下 -好吧 |
[1:02:58] | How much money do you think was spent on frozen pizza last year? | 你知道去年冷冻披萨的销售额是多少吗 |
[1:03:03] | – What? – Frozen pizza. How big is the market? | -什么 -冷冻披萨 知道市场份额有多少吗 |
[1:03:07] | $1 billion. One billion. That’s just the pizza. | 10亿 10亿啊 只是披萨 |
[1:03:10] | I’m not talking enchiladas, blintzes, macaroni and cheese. | 还不含卷肉玉米面 薄饼卷 通心粉 奶酪 |
[1:03:14] | Just pizza. Master plan, right? | 只是披萨 大计划 不是吗 |
[1:03:17] | Objective one, huge market. Got it. | 目标一 巨额市场 找到 |
[1:03:20] | Objective two, conflict, right? | 目标二 竞争对手 对吧 |
[1:03:22] | Find a market where the competitors hate each other so much, | 找到容两虎的那座山 |
[1:03:25] | They’ll do anything to win. | 每只老虎都会不惜代价打败对方 |
[1:03:26] | We get involved, we lead the charge. | 我们就趁机介入 主导价格 |
[1:03:28] | when the price is right, we ditch. | 等价格合适时,我们就抽身走人 |
[1:03:29] | All we gotta do is find an angle. | 我们要做的就是找个切入点 |
[1:03:31] | Maybe we flip sides, maybe we shop the intel, | 我们可以用反间计 可以卖情报 |
[1:03:34] | Buy stock, sell it, whatever. There’s a hundred ways to go. | 买卖股票 等等 有很多办法 |
[1:03:38] | There’s this company called Butter Mills, okay. | 有家公司叫巴特.米尔 |
[1:03:40] | Now, about two months ago, | 大约两个月前 |
[1:03:41] | The ceo, Mr. Butter Mills, sitting at home, | 这家公司的首席执行官 巴特.米尔先生 |
[1:03:42] | Watching tv with his granddaughter. | 在家里陪孙女看电视 |
[1:03:45] | There’s this ad comes on in the morning cartoons | 卡通片里插播了这条广告 |
[1:03:47] | For something called double crust pizza. | 双层披萨 |
[1:03:50] | This guy’s been working on double-crust pizza for five years, | 他已经做了五年双层披萨了 |
[1:03:52] | Got $50 million invested, major new product for him. | 拿到五千万投资 对他来说 那是主打新品 |
[1:03:56] | Trouble is, he hasn’t rolled it out yet. | 问题是 他还没推出市场 |
[1:03:59] | The ad he’s watching is for flakey fresh double crust. | 而他看到的广告就是全新的双层披萨 |
[1:04:03] | They stole his concept, his formula, his packaging and his ad campaign. | 他们偷了他的创意 配方 包装 以及广告 |
[1:04:08] | So Mr. Butter Mills is out for blood. | 巴特.米尔先生决定反击 |
[1:04:09] | They’re taking off the gloves. They’re bringing out the check book. | 他们摩拳擦掌 将资金都动用起来 |
[1:04:12] | Here’s the best part… | 这是最精彩的部分 |
[1:04:13] | Guess who they like for Director of Intel Operations? | 猜猜他们让谁做情报处的处长 |
[1:04:17] | I took a job yesterday. | 我昨天找到一份工作了 |
[1:04:21] | – What? – That’s why I was paranoid. | -什么 -这就是我神经过敏的原因 |
[1:04:25] | What do you mean, you took a job? | 什么叫你找到一份工作了 |
[1:04:28] | It’s not like I could call and tell you. | 这事在电话里说不清 |
[1:04:31] | I don’t believe this. | 我不相信 |
[1:04:34] | What happened to doing it together? | 不是说好一起干的吗 |
[1:04:36] | – Well, it was just too good… – No, we had a plan. | -一起干很好 但… -我们都计划好了 |
[1:04:39] | You know, we agreed. We said we’d go over everything. | 说好的 一起讨论 |
[1:04:41] | We go over it. We do it together. We said nobody moves alone. | 一起干 我们说过的 不单干 |
[1:04:44] | – Ray, please. – Well, can you get out of it? | -雷 别说了 -你能推掉吗 |
[1:04:47] | Well, of course you can. You haven’t even started yet. Claire… | 有什么难的 你还没开始做 克莱尔 |
[1:04:51] | Claire, look, I know that we said that we’re gonna go out there, | 克莱尔 我记得我们说过要去找工作 |
[1:04:53] | Get two jobs and see which one comes up best, | 看看谁干得出色 |
[1:04:55] | But with this, the pizza, | 但是有了这个 披萨计划 |
[1:04:57] | I mean, we can push up the whole timetable. It’s perfect. | 我们可以加快脚步 这计划天衣无缝 |
[1:05:01] | And we can be together. | 而且我们可以在一起 |
[1:05:03] | Look, I take the job, you start working out the exit strategy. | 我去实施 你策划撤退方案 |
[1:05:07] | You know, you build up our id, you set up the banks, | 你给我们弄个身份 |
[1:05:09] | Offshore trading accounts. | 在银行开个国外贸易账户 |
[1:05:10] | Whatever we need, you get it up and running and then I bring you in, see. | 我们要什么 你就弄什么 然后我把你带进来 |
[1:05:13] | I’m gonna need to staff up. You’ll apply, we’ll meet. | 我升职后 你递交申请 我们就在一起了 |
[1:05:15] | We’ll like each other, hate each other, | 我们可以爱 也可以恨 |
[1:05:17] | Whatever works best. | 看看怎样最好 |
[1:05:21] | Who’d you take the job with? | 你替谁工作 |
[1:05:23] | Equikrom. | 艾奎奇 |
[1:05:25] | – Local? – New york. | -在本地吗 -在纽约 |
[1:05:29] | It’s two jobs actually. | 事实上有两份工作 |
[1:05:32] | Equikrom wants to hire me under the table, | 艾奎奇想私底下雇佣我 |
[1:05:34] | And then get me a job on the counterintelligence desk for Burkett & Randie. | 表面上让我去伯克兰德当间谍 |
[1:05:38] | They want you to be a mole? | 他们想让你当地下党 |
[1:05:42] | Equikrom? | 艾奎奇? |
[1:05:44] | In new york? | 在纽约 |
[1:05:48] | Where’s the pizza thing? | 披萨在哪做 |
[1:05:52] | Cleveland. | 克利夫兰市 |
[1:05:55] | You said they offered you the job. | 你说他们给你工作了 |
[1:05:59] | Of course they did. They love me. | 当然了 他们爱死我了 |
[1:06:02] | – You took it on the spot. – What, like you? | -你当场就接受了 -你不也这样吗 |
[1:06:07] | Nothing was formalized. | 还没正式聘请而已 |
[1:06:13] | Look, seriously, I don’t have to take it. | 说真的 我不是非得做 |
[1:06:16] | Oh, yeah, that makes sense. | 嗯 这才像话 |
[1:06:18] | How are we ever gonna see each other? | 那以后我们要怎么相见 |
[1:06:21] | Very, very carefully. | 非常 非常小心 |
[1:06:26] | This is what we wanted, right? | 这是我们要的 不是吗 |
[1:06:29] | I think so. | 是的 |
[1:06:33] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[1:06:53] | Ms. Stenwick? | 斯坦维小姐 |
[1:07:00] | Someone made fire. | 有人纵火 |
[1:07:04] | Someone was first. | 有人第一个冲上去扑火 |
[1:07:07] | I don’t mean the idiot who found a burning stick and kept it going. | 我不要个只会扑火的人 |
[1:07:10] | I mean the fellow who could make fire. | 我要那纵火的人 |
[1:07:15] | And until that knowledge was stolen, | 在那项知识没被偷之前 |
[1:07:19] | That fellow was the most powerful person on the planet. | 那家伙是这世界上最厉害的人 |
[1:07:25] | And it means something to be first. | 因此凡事要快 |
[1:07:30] | To be most. | 要做强 |
[1:07:33] | It means a great deal. | 这里有多重含义 |
[1:07:36] | It means you have an opportunity to reproduce with the highest frequency | 这意味着你有机会频繁地 |
[1:07:41] | And with the most desirable partners. | 和最理想的伴侣繁殖后代 |
[1:07:44] | It means your offspring have the greatest chance of survival | 这意味着你的孩子们有最大的生存机会 |
[1:07:48] | And a better opportunity to make their own fire. | 有更好的机会创新 |
[1:07:52] | I personally believe that human evolution has run its course. | 我个人认为 人类是按常规发展的 |
[1:07:55] | We live in a world where the people who can make fire | 我们的世界里 人人都能创新 |
[1:07:58] | Have a tendency to wear condoms, | 做爱会戴避孕套 |
[1:08:00] | Sit in casinos and drink themselves into a stupor. | 会坐在赌场里喝到不省人事 |
[1:08:04] | I believe that individual evolution has been replaced by something else. | 我认为个体演化已经 |
[1:08:08] | By a shared evolution. | 被共享演化取代了 |
[1:08:12] | A communal contest, if you will. | 是共同竞争 |
[1:08:15] | I believe, Ms. Stenwick, in corporate evolution. | 斯坦维小姐 在公司的进化中 |
[1:08:21] | I believe that the corporation that is first, that is the most, | 只有最快最强的公司 |
[1:08:24] | Has an opportunity to manufacture with the highest frequency | 才有机会用最快速度生产 |
[1:08:28] | And in the most desirable markets, | 获得最理想的市场 |
[1:08:30] | And that its shareholders, by extension, | 进一步说 它的股东 |
[1:08:32] | Have the greatest chance of survival and reinvestment. | 就有最大的生存和再投资的机会 |
[1:08:38] | I don’t imagine you’re quite aware of the service | 我知道你不太明白 |
[1:08:43] | You and Mr. Bauer provided this corporation last night. | 你和鲍尔先生昨晚为公司所做的事 |
[1:08:46] | We were just doing our job, sir. | 只是尽我们的职责而已 先生 |
[1:08:49] | Mr. Partiz may appear a fool, | 帕提斯先生可能像个傻瓜 |
[1:08:53] | But he is anything but. | 但他绝不是傻瓜 |
[1:08:56] | He has given Burkett & Randie a gift | 他给伯克兰德的礼物 |
[1:08:58] | That will change our business, our lives, forever. | 会彻底改变我们公司 我们的生活 |
[1:09:04] | So the question, Ms. Stenwick, | 问题是 克莱尔小姐 |
[1:09:07] | Is whether you can continue to do the job we so desperately need you to do | 你能否继续做我们需要你做的事 |
[1:09:12] | Without knowing the stakes involved. | 而不过问其中的风险呢 |
[1:09:16] | Can you really do your job without | 你真的可以继续工作 |
[1:09:18] | Knowing what it is that you’re protecting? | 而不去了解你所要掩盖的真相吗 |
[1:09:26] | What I need to know is, | 我要知道的是 |
[1:09:32] | Can I share my fire with you? | 我能不能把创意告诉你 |
[1:09:40] | Little trouble out there in the field, Ray? | 雷 出问题了 |
[1:09:42] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:09:43] | Well, I just got a back channel message from Claire, | 刚收到克莱尔的一条秘密信息 |
[1:09:46] | She wants to meet Garsik. | 她要见盖斯克 |
[1:09:47] | That’s a terribie idea. | 真糟糕 |
[1:09:49] | Yeah, that’s what I told him. But now he wants direct contact. | 是的 我也这么跟他说 可他要求碰面 |
[1:09:52] | Forget it. | 别管了 |
[1:09:57] | – It’s his dime. – Yeah, and she’s my agent. | -这是他的钱 -她是我的特工 |
[1:10:00] | I told you when I came on board. Once she’s mine, I run her my way. | 我加入时说过 一旦她是我的人 就要听我的 |
[1:10:03] | Yeah, well the question’s been raised, Ray, is it just her you’re running? | 雷 可问题是 你只是管她而已吗 |
[1:10:11] | You’d better explain that to me. | 你最好把话说清楚 |
[1:10:15] | American consulate, Dubai, you and me, fourth of July, 2003 | 美国驻迪拜领事馆 我 你 在2003年7月4日邂逅 |
[1:10:19] | Find someone else to bother. | 烦别人去 |
[1:10:20] | – Red, white and blue margaritas – Stay away from me | -你喝了红 白 蓝三色玛格丽塔酒 -离我远点 |
[1:10:22] | I had a knee brace, you had toe rings. | 我戴了护膝 你脚趾戴了戒指 |
[1:10:24] | First toe ring I ever saw, by the way. | 顺便提提 我第一次看人戴脚戒指 |
[1:10:28] | Well, I’ll give her this. She is one cold, nasty piece of work. | 这么说吧 她是个冷血的 令人痛恨的女人 |
[1:10:33] | – When did she send this to you? – She didn’t tape it. you did. | -她什么时候给你们的 -不是她录的 是你录的 |
[1:10:38] | We had a bug in your phone. | 我们在你电话里放了窃听器 |
[1:10:40] | We had the whole thing wired. | 你所有的电话都被监听了 |
[1:10:41] | Hey, we had to. New guy on the team? This late in the game? | 我们不得不这样做 你是新人 这是大计划 |
[1:10:45] | What can I tell you? The bitch put me through the wringer. | 我能说什么 这贱人把我玩惨了 |
[1:10:50] | Look, if I’d have known it was her, I would never have taken the job. | 如果我早知道是她 我绝不会接受这份工作 |
[1:10:52] | – No, no. You didn’t tell us the truth, Ray. – Are you firing me, duke? | -不 雷 你没说实话 -你要解雇我吗 老兄 |
[1:10:57] | Why didn’t you do it then? Why not fire me that day? | 你为什么不早点做 为什么那天不解雇我 |
[1:10:59] | – Why keep me around? – Why? | -为什么把我耍得团团转 -为什么 |
[1:11:03] | Because you’re the biggest swinging dick | 因为你是我见过的 |
[1:11:06] | I’ve ever seen. | 最神通广大的人 |
[1:11:16] | Come on We thought we were losing her. | 好了 我们以为我们失去她了 |
[1:11:19] | We thought we’d had her out there too long and | 我们以为她混入对方内部太久了 |
[1:11:20] | She’d gone off the rails. | 要脱离我们了 |
[1:11:22] | And that’s why we brought you in. | 所以我们请你 |
[1:11:24] | But this? This is more than we ever expected. | 可现在 现在这一切超出了我们的预期 |
[1:11:27] | When you drop the hammer on her, when you take her to the bar… | 当你疯狂地追她 带她去酒吧 |
[1:11:31] | You’ve 10 seconds to get your hand off me. | 给你10秒钟 把手拿开 |
[1:11:33] | Or what? You won’t be my friend anymore? | 不放怎样 你就再不做我朋友吗 |
[1:11:34] | No, no, no, no, no. Do the other one. Do the other one. | 不对 不对 放另一段 另一段 |
[1:11:37] | – Okay. Here. – Right. | -好 在这儿 -对了 |
[1:11:39] | Now, maybe you’re so used to having your legs in the air you don’t realize it, | 也许你习惯了被人威胁 |
[1:11:43] | But you’re upside down, sister. | 可是你没得选了 小姐 |
[1:11:45] | I own you. | 你归我管 |
[1:11:48] | Damn Man, I wish I had video on this | 该死 老兄 我多想这段有视频啊 |
[1:11:50] | “I own you.” | 你归我管 |
[1:11:53] | – Who else knows about this? – Just me, just me and Dale. | -还有谁知道 -只有我 只有我和戴尔 |
[1:11:57] | So you were just kidding about the meet with Garsik, right? | 所以你说 她要见盖斯克是假的 对吧 |
[1:11:59] | No, no. That’s for real. But don’t worry about her. | 不 那是真的 但别担心她 |
[1:12:01] | I mean, obviously, she doesn’t need to know that we know what’s going on, | 显然 她不需要知道 我们知道这一切 |
[1:12:04] | So you just keep… you know, just play it straight. | 你只要…只要表现自然就好 |
[1:12:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:12:08] | I don’t know I mean, I’m not great on names. I should be. I try | 不知道 我不擅长记名字 我本该行的 我试了 |
[1:12:11] | Faces, I’m definitely better. Faces, I’m like a B, B minus. | 可我认脸的功力好不错 |
[1:12:14] | Where I’m good, where I really excel, people I’ve slept with. | 我最擅长是记住和我上过床的人 |
[1:12:19] | – “I own you.” – “I own you.” | -你归我管 -你归我管 |
[1:12:21] | – “I own you.” – “I own you.” | -你是我的了 -你是我的了 |
[1:13:17] | You should have called. | 你该事先给我打电话 |
[1:13:20] | I could have been home hours ago. | 我会提前几个小时在家等你 |
[1:13:27] | – Where’s your bag? – I’m on the red-eye. | -你的行李呢 -还得赶乘深夜航班 |
[1:13:29] | – No. – I’m supposed to be in Houston. | -不是吧 -我本该在休斯顿 |
[1:13:31] | I had to blow my connection. | 我不得不关机 |
[1:13:32] | It was the only way I’d steal a couple of hours. | 这是偷溜出来的唯一办法 |
[1:13:34] | You should have paged me. | 你该给我发给消息 |
[1:13:35] | I’ve been sitting in the office | 上帝啊 我还在办公室里 |
[1:13:36] | doing field reports, for christ’s sake. | 做现场报告 |
[1:13:39] | I couldn’t risk it. | 我不能冒这个险 |
[1:13:40] | – From a pay phone? – Not from anywhere. | -用公用电话不行吗 -用什么都不行 |
[1:13:44] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 出什么事了 |
[1:13:48] | – Nigel Bingham. – Nigel Bingham? | -奈基尔.宾翰 -奈基尔.宾翰? |
[1:13:51] | You were together in Athens. | 你们曾在雅典共事 |
[1:13:53] | He was my station chief. | 他是我的站长 |
[1:13:54] | – You still on good terms? – Great. Why? | -你们关系好吗 -很好 怎么了 |
[1:13:57] | Equikrom, the special unit, they’re hiring. | 艾奎奇情报部门在招人 |
[1:14:00] | Duke needs a fieid agent. | 杜克需要一名地区探员 |
[1:14:00] | I figured out a way to get you in. | 我想到一个办法把你弄进去 |
[1:14:03] | It’s happening, Ray. It’s war. | 就要开始了 雷 这是场大战 |
[1:14:06] | What do you mean, war? | 大战是指什么 |
[1:14:07] | I mean like a total corporate death match. | 就像是一场整个行业的生死之争 |
[1:14:09] | We’re on. B&R is about to make a move. | 我们整装待发 伯克兰德即将采取行动 |
[1:14:13] | – What kind of move? – Some new product. Something big. | -什么行动 -某项新产品 是个大项目 |
[1:14:16] | What do you mean, “big”? | 有多大 |
[1:14:18] | Big, big like we’ve had four top-down tech sweeps | 大到过去两个星期里 |
[1:14:21] | in the last two weeks. | 我们已经获得了四项技术完胜 |
[1:14:22] | Big like three days ago | 大到三天前我们开始每小时 |
[1:14:24] | we started auditing passwords hourly. | 进行一次密码安全审查 |
[1:14:27] | This morning I got a message from Duke. | 今早我从杜克那得到消息 |
[1:14:29] | He wants me to go active. | 他想让我采取行动 |
[1:14:30] | I’m gonna get word to him tomorrow | 我明天会回复他 |
[1:14:32] | that unless he gets me a great field officer | 说除非他提供给我一个优秀的地区探员 |
[1:14:34] | to work with he can forget it. | 这事就泡汤了 |
[1:14:36] | You’re gonna get that job. | 你将得到这份工作 |
[1:14:39] | Without knowing what the product is? | 却不知道产品是什么? |
[1:14:41] | Well, that’s the point. Nobody knows. | 关键就在这 没人知道 |
[1:14:43] | All we have to do is get there first. | 我们就是要做最先知道的那个 |
[1:14:45] | You on one side, me on the other. It’s perfect. | 你在这边 我在那边 无懈可击 |
[1:14:49] | What does all this have to do with Nigel Bingham? | 这和奈基尔.宾翰有什么关系 |
[1:14:52] | He’s Duke’s drinking buddy. | 他是杜克的酒友 |
[1:14:53] | They play cards twice a week. | 他们一周打两次牌 |
[1:14:55] | You call Nigel. | 你给奈基尔打电话 |
[1:14:56] | You’re just checking in, you’re stuck in Cleveland. | 就说你刚到 被困在克利夫兰了 |
[1:14:58] | You’re going crazy, you’re calling everybody. | 很抓狂 只能找所有认识的人 |
[1:15:00] | Tell him you’re desperate to get to New York. | 告诉他你急着想去纽约 |
[1:15:03] | Aren’t you desperate to get to New York? | 你难道不急吗 |
[1:15:06] | Well, yeah, of course I am, but It’s just… | 我当然想去 但是 |
[1:15:07] | Just what? | 但是什么 |
[1:15:10] | Well, the pizza thing’s really heating up. | 这边的匹萨生意刚刚火起来 |
[1:15:13] | We’re launching frozen Hawaiian next month, | 我们下个月将推出冰冻夏威夷 |
[1:15:15] | pineapple and ham. | 还有菠萝火腿口味 |
[1:15:16] | First time anyone’s ever done that. | 这可是首创 |
[1:15:20] | Congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[1:15:21] | Well, it’s not the first first time | 但这也不是我们最先想到的 |
[1:15:23] | ’cause those weasels at Flakey Fresh | 是那些弗兰克保鲜的狡猾家伙 |
[1:15:24] | stole the idea from Butter Mills, | 从巴特.米尔那里偷来的 |
[1:15:26] | And then, you’ll love this, | 接下来 你一定想听 |
[1:15:28] | We find out that the vice president of | 我们查到该公司市场部副董 |
[1:15:29] | Marketing has this 22-year-old assistant | 22岁的助手 |
[1:15:31] | Who’s $60,000 in debt to a TV shopping network. Bingo. | 背负一家电视购物网6万元的债务 搞定 |
[1:15:36] | Really. | 是吗 |
[1:15:39] | Are these hers? | 这些是她的吗 |
[1:15:42] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:15:44] | It’s a thong. It was in your closet. | 是条内裤 在你橱子里发现的 |
[1:15:49] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[1:15:51] | Well, whose are they? | 那它们是谁的 |
[1:15:54] | – Nobody’s because it’s impossible. – Impossible what? | – 谁的都不是 不可能 -怎么不可能 |
[1:15:58] | That someone would leave them, | 这是某人留下的 |
[1:16:00] | or you’d forget or that I’d find them? | 或是你忘记了 被我发现了 |
[1:16:02] | Impossible because I’ve been faithful. Which closet? | 不可能 我一直衷心于你 哪个橱子 |
[1:16:05] | – Which closet? – This is insane. | -哪个橱子 -这真荒谬 |
[1:16:08] | – You’re denying this? – Absolutely. | -你否认了 -当然 |
[1:16:10] | The only woman who’s been in this place | 自从我搬进这 |
[1:16:11] | since I moved in is the landlady | 唯一一个来过的女人就是房东 |
[1:16:13] | And she couldn’t wear that as a wristband. | 她甚至没法拿那个当护腕 |
[1:16:15] | So where did they come from? | 那它们是哪来的 |
[1:16:17] | Look, I swear to you. | 我向你发誓 |
[1:16:20] | Claire, I swear,I swear on all things good and true, | 克莱尔 我发誓 以一切美好真理起誓 |
[1:16:22] | I have no idea who they belong to. | 我不知道那是谁的 |
[1:16:24] | And the fact that you don’t believe me, | 而事到如今你却不信任我 |
[1:16:25] | The fact that we’ve been through everything | 在我们经历了 |
[1:16:26] | that we’ve been through | 种种一切后 |
[1:16:28] | And that you still don’t trust me on this, | 你仍不信任我 |
[1:16:29] | is quite frankly, disturbing. | 说实话 真令人沮丧 |
[1:16:33] | Well, in that case, I’ll put them back on. | 既然你这么说 那我就再穿上它们好了 |
[1:16:37] | They’re yours? | 它们是你的 |
[1:16:38] | You passed. | 你通过啦 |
[1:16:40] | You’re gaming me? | 你耍我 |
[1:16:42] | I just needed to hear you say it. | 我只是想听到你亲口说 |
[1:16:48] | – You’re that upset? – Yeah, I think so. | -有这么伤心吗 – 是啊 |
[1:16:59] | But kind of turned on, too, right? | 但有些兴奋了吧 |
[1:17:04] | The drag is I’ve only got 55 minutes | 解药就是我只有55分钟 |
[1:17:07] | to make it up to you. | 来补偿你 |
[1:17:51] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[1:17:55] | I never liked this game. | 我从来不爱玩 |
[1:17:57] | Any sport that puts a limit on your score | 任何限制你得分的运动 |
[1:17:59] | is a complete waste of time. | 完全是浪费时间 |
[1:18:02] | Three hundred, that’s it? | 300分 就这样了 |
[1:18:04] | What, Are you gonna bust your nut to do | 什么 你会绞尽脑汁去做一些价值900万 |
[1:18:06] | something 9 million other jokers might do? | 而其他家伙也能做到的事吗 |
[1:18:08] | Stupidest damn thing I ever heard of. | 他妈的没有比这更傻的了 |
[1:18:10] | Okay, so don’t turn around, but she just came in. | 好的 别转身 她来了 |
[1:18:15] | – We’re cool though, right? She see us? – Oh, yeah. | -这样行吗 她看见我们了吗 -是的 |
[1:18:18] | -I look natural, right? – Super natural. | -我看起来自然吗 -超自然 |
[1:18:25] | Who picked this place? | 谁选的这个地点 |
[1:18:27] | – You have a problem? – It’s a little bright. | -有什么问题吗 -有点显眼 |
[1:18:31] | So this gentleman here is… | 这位是… |
[1:18:32] | I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[1:18:34] | You do? Even with the hat? | 你知道 带了帽子你都认得 |
[1:18:38] | She’s a trained professional. | 他是个训练有素的商业间谍 |
[1:18:40] | Yeah, yeah, I can see that. | 是啊 我看出来了 |
[1:18:44] | I can definitely… | 我当然能… |
[1:18:47] | Would you… you know what, we got beers here. | 你…我们这有啤酒 |
[1:18:49] | – Would you care for something? – She’s fine. | -你想来点什么吗 -她不需要 |
[1:18:51] | – I’m starving. – Well, hell, then we should feed you. | -我饿了 -天啊 那我们该先招待你 |
[1:18:54] | I’d love some pizza. Do you think they have pizza? | 我想吃匹萨 这有吗 |
[1:18:56] | I’ll just bet that they do, yeah. | 我猜有 |
[1:18:58] | – Or even frozen pizza. – Okay. | -冰冻也行 -有吧 |
[1:19:00] | – I don’t think so. – Why don’t you go take a look-see? | -我想没有吧 -你去瞧瞧 |
[1:19:02] | You’d smell it if they did. | 有的话你早就闻到了 |
[1:19:04] | I don’t give a damn if you have to go to Siciiy. | 我不管你是不是得去西西里买 |
[1:19:06] | Get the lady some pizza | 给这位女士去买匹萨 |
[1:19:11] | Any particular topping you’d like? | 有特别想吃的口味吗 |
[1:19:13] | Surprise me. | 给我个惊喜 |
[1:19:20] | Pepperoni. | 意大利香肠 |
[1:19:22] | Super cheese-a-peno. | 超级芝士 |
[1:19:25] | Mushroom. | 蘑菇 |
[1:19:28] | Mushroom and onion. | 蘑菇洋葱 |
[1:19:31] | Plain. | 原味 |
[1:19:33] | – Hawaiian. – Plain. | -夏威夷风情 -原味 |
[1:19:40] | – Do you like it hot or… – Yeah, hot. Very hot. | -你想要热的还是 -热的 很热的 |
[1:19:44] | Extremely hot. | 相当热的 |
[1:19:50] | You want something to drink? | 想要点喝的吗 |
[1:19:52] | Yeah, sure, whatever. | 是的 随便吧 |
[1:20:02] | What’s going on? What just happened? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[1:20:05] | You… | 你 |
[1:20:07] | You gotta get Duke. You gotta get Duke. | 联系杜克 联系杜克 |
[1:20:09] | And you’ve gotta tell him to get me a secure line. | 告诉他使用保密线路 |
[1:20:12] | Because he’s gotta call me right away. | 他得马上给我打电话 |
[1:20:14] | – What did she say? – Secure line. | -她说什么了 -保密线路 |
[1:20:16] | Do you understand me? And only if he is sure. | 懂我说什么吗 他必须确保 |
[1:20:19] | I gotta get on the plane, and he’s gotta call me, | 我现在就上飞机 让他给我打电话 |
[1:20:22] | But it has gotta be safe. | 一定要保密 |
[1:20:39] | Yeah, it’s me. I need Duke. now. | 是我 找杜克 现在 |
[1:20:44] | Yeah. Well, tell him to hurry up. | 是的 让他快点 |
[1:22:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:22:13] | Me? | 我 |
[1:22:14] | How did you get here so fast? | 你怎么回来的这么快 |
[1:22:15] | Not fast enough though, right? | 还不够快吧 |
[1:22:17] | – You’re leaving? – I didn’t think you were coming. | -你要走 -我没想到你会来 |
[1:22:19] | I left the signal, didn’t I? | 我给你留信了 不是吗 |
[1:22:20] | You also took your passports and the travel money. | 你还拿走了你的护照和旅费 |
[1:22:23] | Half the money. My half. | 一半 我的一半 |
[1:22:25] | We took a vow. | 我们立过誓约 |
[1:22:26] | No one touches the mayday pouch | 不到离开的时候 |
[1:22:27] | until it’s time to bail. | 谁都不许碰那个紧急置物盒 |
[1:22:28] | I trusted you. | 我信任你 |
[1:22:29] | Which explains why you were in there checking it. | 所以你去检查它 |
[1:22:32] | – When did you do this? – When? | -你什么时候拿走的 -什么时候 |
[1:22:34] | About five or six hours after | 在我审完伯克兰德 |
[1:22:35] | I got done with Barbara Bofferd from B&R travel. | 出行部的芭芭拉.巴福尔的五六个小时后 |
[1:22:39] | You’re kidding. | 什么 |
[1:22:42] | – That’s what this is about? – That? | -就因为那个 -那个 |
[1:22:45] | We’re in play, for christ’s sake. | 看在上帝份上 我们正在执行计划 |
[1:22:46] | We don’t have time for this. | 没时间讨论这个 |
[1:22:48] | Why? Is it a long explaination? | 为什么 需要解释很长时间吗 |
[1:22:51] | Walk. | 离开这 |
[1:22:52] | What the hell did you just tell Garsik? | 你究竟告诉盖斯克什么了 |
[1:22:54] | – You’re unbelievable. – What’s the secret? | -真不能信你 -秘密是什么 |
[1:22:56] | – You screwed her – Yeah. For us. For the project. | -你上了她 -没错 为了我们 为了计划 |
[1:22:58] | I can’t believe you screwed her | 我不敢相信你居然上了她 |
[1:23:01] | It was an assignment. It was nothing. | 那只是次任务 没有任何意义 |
[1:23:02] | Well, you should see the pictures. | 你该去看看那些照片 |
[1:23:03] | Well, you’re the last person I need to explain this to. | 你是最不需要听我解释的人 |
[1:23:05] | The only difference between this and our first date | 这和我们第一次约会的唯一区别就是 |
[1:23:07] | is that no one was drugged into a coma | 没人被下药至昏迷 |
[1:23:08] | and left for dead. | 并被扔在那等死 |
[1:23:09] | Left for dead? You were asleep in bed | 扔在那等死 你明明是睡着了 |
[1:23:10] | with a smile on your face | 而且面带微笑 |
[1:23:12] | – Yeah, for 18 bloody hours – See, there it is. | -没错 整整睡了18个小时 -看 又来了 |
[1:23:14] | You can’t get past Dubai, can you? | 你就是对迪拜的事无法忘怀 是吧 |
[1:23:16] | What’s the product, Claire? | 产品到底是什么 克莱尔 |
[1:23:16] | You say that you can, but you can’t. | 你说你忘了 但根本做不到 |
[1:23:18] | What is the product? | 产品是什么 |
[1:23:18] | All right, you know what, | 好吧 |
[1:23:20] | I did come back here to clear out my stuff. | 我确实是回来收拾东西的 |
[1:23:22] | All right, I was gone. I was ready to bail. | 我要走 本打算逃 |
[1:23:24] | I got the pouch out, I’m halfway there, | 我打开了盒子 收拾到一半 |
[1:23:26] | and I suddenly realize, | 我突然意识到 |
[1:23:27] | Oh, my god What are you doing? | 天啊 我在干什么 |
[1:23:28] | This is good. This could work. | 这没问题 这条路走得通 |
[1:23:30] | It’s payback. | 会有回报的 |
[1:23:31] | We take Dubai, the travel tramp, | 我们可以去迪拜 去徒步旅行 |
[1:23:33] | call it even, move on, | 我们扯平 重新开始 |
[1:23:34] | Never mention it again. | 既往不咎 |
[1:23:35] | So, there I am, I’m loading it all back in, | 所以 我把收拾好的东西又放回去 |
[1:23:36] | I’m putting everything away, like it never happened, | 我把一切整理好 就像从未发生一样 |
[1:23:38] | And I suddenly realize there’s something missing. | 但我突然意识到少了点什么 |
[1:23:42] | – Where’s Ray’s Canadian passport? – Okay, slow down. | -雷的加拿大护照呢 -听我说 |
[1:23:44] | Which I know for a fact is supposed to be in there. | 我只知道它该在那 |
[1:23:46] | Because I’m the one who taped the whole thing together | 因为是我把盒子绑好的 |
[1:23:48] | Yes, okay? Yes, I took the Canadian passport. | 是的 我是拿走了加拿大护照 |
[1:23:51] | One passport. Why? Because I was paranoid. | 只有一个 为什么 因为我害怕 |
[1:23:53] | All this probing and testing and not trusting me, | 所有的试探 检查和不信任 |
[1:23:55] | it gets to you. | 都源自于你 |
[1:23:55] | I thought, what’s the harm in | 我想 |
[1:23:56] | having one little parachute? | 保留一个小小的降落伞 |
[1:23:57] | in case the plane goes down? | 以防飞机失事又有何妨呢 |
[1:23:59] | I wanted a hole card. That’s it. That’s all it was. | 我想要张王牌 仅此而已 |
[1:24:01] | And the travel lady, did I have to go that far? | 对于那个出行部的女人 我需要那样做吗 |
[1:24:03] | Maybe not. But it worked. | 或许不用 但确实奏效了 |
[1:24:05] | And you know what, that’s my cover. | 那是我的盾牌 |
[1:24:07] | That’s always been my cover. | 一直都是 |
[1:24:09] | I’m a mess. I’m a horndog. I’m a slob. | 我是个烂人 喜欢偷惺而且粗俗 |
[1:24:11] | But that’s my edge. | 但这也是我的优势 |
[1:24:12] | I mean, we’re here trying to run a triple game | 我们在试着和一群很聪明 |
[1:24:14] | on some very smart and very motivated players. | 并有着强烈欲望的人玩一个三方游戏 |
[1:24:17] | What do you want me to do, | 你想让我怎么办 |
[1:24:17] | play with one hand behind my back? | 单手与他们对抗 |
[1:24:19] | It wasn’t your hand I was talking about. | 你怎么跟她们对抗我不在乎 |
[1:24:22] | You know what? Get over it. | 想开点吧 |
[1:24:24] | You know what? I’m there. | 我早想开了 |
[1:24:29] | So what are you saying? | 你得给我说法 |
[1:24:30] | Same spilt, new rules. | 五五分账 新玩法 |
[1:24:31] | You keep your parachute. I’ll keep mine. | 你保存你的降落伞 我保存我的 |
[1:24:33] | – You’re that jealous? – No, I’m that focused. | -你就这么嫉妒吗 -不 我只是专注 |
[1:24:35] | I’ve got two years invested in this. | 我花了两年时间在这次行动上 |
[1:24:37] | And the last thing I’m gonna do is let some stupid, | 我最后要做的就是 |
[1:24:40] | immature personal baggage | 不让一些无聊的感情负担 |
[1:24:41] | compromise an otherwise successful operation. | 让这次计划泡汤 |
[1:24:44] | – So we’re strictly business now. – Deal with it. | -我们现在只是单纯的生意关系了 -适应吧 |
[1:24:46] | Well, it might help if I knew | 你还不告诉我 |
[1:24:47] | what kind of business we were in. | 这笔生意到底是做什么吗 |
[1:24:49] | Hair. They can grow hair | 头发 他们有办法生发 |
[1:24:52] | where it belongs. | 从头上长出来 |
[1:24:55] | You mean what? Like… | 什么意思 像是 |
[1:24:56] | Like, from now on, | 从现在开始 |
[1:24:57] | Ronnie Partiz will be the patron saint to all bald men. | 罗纳德.帕提斯将成为所有秃子的圣人 |
[1:25:00] | Except there won’t be any bald men. | 除非世上没有秃子 |
[1:25:01] | A cure for baldness? | 治疗脱发的方法 |
[1:25:03] | Burkett & Randie wash and grow shampoo. | 伯克兰德洗护生发剂 |
[1:25:06] | Enriched with activated partizonol. | 浓缩活性生发精华 |
[1:25:11] | – Hair? That’s like… – It’s huge. | -头发 就像是… -这很庞大 |
[1:25:14] | Huge? It’s beyond huge. | 庞大 这词太轻了 |
[1:25:16] | It makes huge look bloody microscopic. | 庞大根本不足以形容 |
[1:25:18] | Do you have any idea what this is worth? I mean, hair. | 你知道这有多值钱吗 头发啊 |
[1:25:23] | To grow hair, to own that, | 生发 掌握这项技术 |
[1:25:26] | that’s the all-time holy grail. | 就等于拥有了前所未闻的必杀技 |
[1:25:27] | No wonder they’ve been so crazy. | 怪不得他们为之疯狂 |
[1:25:29] | I mean, we’re sitting here on a cure for baldness | 我们正发现了一个治疗脱发的方法 |
[1:25:32] | And you’re getting worked up about | 而你却在这为了 |
[1:25:33] | some meaningless incident. | 一些无聊的事和我大动干戈 |
[1:25:34] | We don’t have it. | 但它不是我们的 |
[1:25:36] | We don’t? But It’s a formula though, right? | 不是我们的 但这是个配方 对吧 |
[1:25:39] | It has to be. | 肯定是 |
[1:25:40] | It has to be a formula with a patent application. | 这是一个拥有专利申请的配方 |
[1:25:43] | – So who’s got it? Where is it? – I don’t know. | -在谁手里 在哪 -我不知道 |
[1:25:45] | If you did, you’d be sharing that, though, right? | 如果你知道 你会告诉我的 对吧 |
[1:25:47] | If I were holding out on you, | 如果我想对你隐瞒 |
[1:25:49] | what would I be doing here now? | 我还在这干嘛 |
[1:25:51] | How about pretending to be pissed off and jealous | 来这里假装生气和嫉妒 |
[1:25:52] | just to keep me from thinking what was really going on. | 来防止我查出事实真相 |
[1:25:54] | That’s sick, even for you. | 真是有病 |
[1:25:56] | Yeah, and that’s not the answer I was looking for. | 没错 这不是我想要的回答 |
[1:25:58] | Quiet. | 闭嘴 |
[1:26:00] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:26:02] | Claire? It’s Ned. | 伯克兰德 是我尼德 |
[1:26:04] | I need you back at the office. Now. Like immediately. | 我需要你立即回办公室 现在 马上 |
[1:26:10] | I’ll be downstairs in 10 minutes. | 我10分钟后到楼下 |
[1:26:14] | I have to go. That was Guston. | 我得走了 是斯顿打来的 |
[1:26:16] | I have to get back to the office. | 我得回办公室 |
[1:26:17] | We don’t have any partners I don’t know about, do we? | 我们没有其他我不认识的同伙了吧 |
[1:26:19] | Yeah, that’s what I want. More partners. | 更多的同伙 正是我要的 |
[1:26:21] | It would be so stupid to burn me now. | 现在惹火我可不明智 |
[1:26:25] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[1:26:28] | We’re not gonna talk about this? | 我们不好好谈谈吗 |
[1:26:29] | You said it. We’re in play. | 是你说的 我们正在行动中 |
[1:26:30] | – We don’t have time. – Claire… | -没那个时间 -克莱尔 |
[1:26:44] | We had a motion detector go off on 31, | 塔利办公室附近的那个 |
[1:26:45] | near Mr.Tully’s office. | 31层的运动检测器被关掉了 |
[1:26:47] | There’s some document rooms up there. | 那边有档案室 |
[1:26:49] | We found one of the security cages wide open, | 我们发现有一个保险箱被打开了 |
[1:26:51] | And we started turning on the lights. | 我们开启了电源 |
[1:26:53] | We heard some scurrying around, had a little foot race. | 我们听到一阵急促的跑步声 |
[1:26:55] | It took a couple minutes, but we found him down here | 持续了几分钟 后来我们发现了他 |
[1:26:57] | – Hiding under the desk. – Jesus. | -藏在桌子底下 -上帝啊 |
[1:26:58] | – We get to running his id… – Ned | -我们需要查他的身份证 -尼德 |
[1:26:59] | He starts trying to tell us the whole thing | 他就开始对我们说整件事 |
[1:27:01] | was some kind of security test. | 是什么安保测试 |
[1:27:02] | Hey, Ned, get these things off me | 尼德 把手铐给我解了 |
[1:27:03] | We said, “Hey, that’s great,” | 我们说 “很好” |
[1:27:04] | “But we still gotta call your boss.” | “不过我们还是要通知您的老板” |
[1:27:06] | That’s when he started sweating. | 这时他开始出冷汗 |
[1:27:08] | – Where’s the thing? – Yeah, he had this. | -东西在哪里 -对 他拿着这个 |
[1:27:10] | “Partizonol 6.1.” | “第6.1章” |
[1:27:13] | Ned, I can explain this | 尼德 我可以解释 |
[1:27:14] | Shut up, Jeff. | 闭嘴 杰夫 |
[1:27:16] | – Did you open this? – No. | -你们打开过吗 -没有 |
[1:27:18] | Did anybody else touch this? | 还有别人碰过这份文件吗 |
[1:27:19] | No, sir, just us and the suspect. | 没有 先生 只有我们还有嫌犯 |
[1:27:21] | Suspect? Well, that’s no suspect. | 嫌犯 他才不是嫌犯 |
[1:27:23] | You’re not a suspect, are you, Jeff? | 你不是嫌犯 对吗 杰夫 |
[1:27:25] | You’re a backstabbing little Weasel, | 你这个卑鄙狡猾的黄鼠狼 |
[1:27:27] | And you’re gonna burn, asshole. | 你死定了 混球 |
[1:27:29] | Okay. Okay, I want a lawyer | 好吧 好吧 我要找律师 |
[1:27:30] | Forget the lawyer, Weasel. | 甭想着律师了 黄鼠狼 |
[1:27:31] | What you need is a Net. | 你需要的是一张网 |
[1:27:32] | ‘Cause I’m gonna throw your backstabbing ass out the window | 因为我要把你这卑鄙小人扔到窗户外面去 |
[1:27:35] | Is the area upstairs secure now? | 楼上的区域都检查过了吗 |
[1:27:37] | Yeah, are you sure there’s no one else upstairs? | 是啊 你确定楼上没有其他人了吗 |
[1:27:39] | It’s gotta be cleared out before it’s re-armed. | 再次上岗之前需要全部检查一遍 |
[1:27:41] | How long does that take? | 要多久 |
[1:27:42] | All three floors? 20 minutes. | 全部三层吗 20分钟 |
[1:27:45] | Go. Go now. Do it. | 去 快去 去干吧 |
[1:27:48] | What about him? | 那他怎么办 |
[1:27:49] | He’s not going anywhere. Go | 他哪里都去不了 快去 |
[1:27:52] | Okay. Back here, 20 minutes. | 好吧 20分钟以后回来 |
[1:27:54] | Hey, where are you going? Hey, get back here | 你们要去哪里 回来 |
[1:27:57] | Don’t leave me here with him | 别把我留给他 |
[1:27:59] | You heard what he said | 你也听到他刚才说的话了 |
[1:28:01] | Hey, I mean it | 我说真的呢 |
[1:28:02] | Ned, come on. Claire | 尼德 别介 克莱尔 |
[1:28:08] | Okay, you stay here with Jeff. | 好吧 你留下来看着杰夫 |
[1:28:10] | I’m gonna run downstairs and toss his office. | 我要去楼下 搜他的办公室 |
[1:28:12] | – You don’t wanna call it in? – No. | -你不想报警吗 -不 |
[1:28:14] | All right, we gotta take the lead | 我们必须抢占先机 |
[1:28:16] | So no one else gets involved. | 不让其他人介入 |
[1:28:19] | What about that? | 那文件怎么办 |
[1:28:21] | Leave it. Don’t move it. Don’t touch it. | 别管它 别动它 别碰它 |
[1:28:24] | Just leave it. All right? | 别管就是了 好吗 |
[1:28:27] | And relax, okay. I’m gonna call it in. | 别紧张 好吗 我会报警的 |
[1:28:31] | Let’s just figure out what we’re into. | 先等我们查清楚怎么回事 |
[1:28:32] | Just hold the fort, all right? | 坚守阵地 好吗 |
[1:28:43] | Hair is power | 头发既是力量 |
[1:28:44] | What this does is it returns to man his original state, | 这项发明 将使男人回归到原始状态 |
[1:28:48] | his virility. | 他的男子气概 |
[1:28:49] | – Don’t laugh. Excuse me. – Duke, I think you really… | -别笑 -杜克 我觉得你真的… |
[1:28:50] | Excuse me. Don’t laugh. | 别笑了 |
[1:28:52] | Seriously, I think you need to relax. | 说真的 我想你需要轻松一下 |
[1:28:53] | Hey, what’s up, Dude? | 干吗呢 哥们 |
[1:28:54] | Hey, Ray, so where the hell you been? | 雷 去哪里了 |
[1:28:56] | I thought I picked up a tall leaving the bowling alley. | 我出了保龄馆去喝了杯咖啡 |
[1:28:58] | Hey, I’ve been trying to call you, man. | 我一直在试图给你打电话 |
[1:28:59] | Where’s that cell phone? | 你电话呢 |
[1:29:00] | My battery kicked it. Where are you going? | 我电池没电了 你们要去哪里 |
[1:29:01] | D’you want to get some pizza. | 我们去吃批萨 |
[1:29:02] | – Don’t you want anything? – No, I’m good. | -你想要点什么吗 -不饿 |
[1:29:03] | – All right. – Cool. | -那好吧 -好 |
[1:29:05] | So what is it, guys? | 到底是什么 伙计们 |
[1:29:07] | – What’s the secret? – The secret? | -秘密是什么 -秘密吗 |
[1:29:12] | Hair. | 头发 |
[1:29:18] | All right, listen to me, Claire. | 好了 听我说 克莱尔 |
[1:29:19] | Forget Ned. Okay? Forget Tully. | 别管尼德 也别管塔利 |
[1:29:22] | Do you have any idea what this is worth? | 你知道这东西值多少钱吗 |
[1:29:25] | They can grow hair | 它们可以让头发生长 |
[1:29:26] | Okay? They can restore hair. | 好吗 它们可以让头发再生出来 |
[1:29:29] | Do you have any idea what we could sell this for? | 你知不知道这可以卖到多少钱吗 |
[1:29:31] | What Garsik would pay for this? | 盖斯克愿意出多少钱 |
[1:29:33] | They haven’t delivered the patent yet, Claire. | 他们还没有申请专利 克莱尔 |
[1:29:35] | It’s an open technology. | 这是项未申请专利的新技术 |
[1:29:36] | Now, there it is. I can see it. | 现在它就摆在那里 我能看出来 |
[1:29:38] | It’s a fortune. It’s just… All right. | 这东西能挣大钱 这… 好吧 |
[1:29:40] | Claire All right, just wait. | 克莱尔 好吧 等一下 |
[1:29:42] | Wait. Claire, listen. Listen to me. | 等等 克莱尔 听我说 |
[1:29:45] | There’s always been a spark between us. | 我们之间其实一直挺来电的 |
[1:29:47] | You know that | 你知道的 |
[1:29:48] | Now that night on the plane… Claire, come on | 那晚在飞机上 克莱尔 别啊 |
[1:29:50] | God, Claire | 天哪 克莱尔 |
[1:30:09] | We’re up. I got it. | 开始行动 到手了 |
[1:30:13] | – Where’s Dinesh? – He’s right behind you. | -汀尼在哪 -他在你身后 |
[1:30:16] | Dinesh Dinesh | 汀尼 汀尼 |
[1:30:18] | She’s got it. Come on, let’s go. She’s got it. | 她拿到手了 快 她拿到了 |
[1:30:20] | – Got what? – She’s got the formula. | -拿到什么 -她拿到配方了 |
[1:30:23] | She’s on the 24th floor of the B&R building. | 她在伯克兰德大楼的第24层 |
[1:30:26] | She can’t walk it out. She’s gotta send it. | 她脱不了身 她必须把资料发出来 |
[1:30:29] | All those copiers you hacked, where is the closest one? | 你黑的那些复印机 哪个离她最近 |
[1:30:30] | Just give me one second, Ray | 给我点时间 雷 |
[1:30:34] | – Just give me something close. – One second. | -给我一个就近的 -等一下 |
[1:30:37] | 22, 23, I know there’s something in there. | 22层或者23层 我知道肯定有 |
[1:30:39] | Guys, come on, we don’t have a lot of time here. | 快点 我们没有闲功夫 |
[1:30:42] | – Human resources, 22. – Twenty-first floor. | -22层人力资源部 -21层 |
[1:30:44] | There’s a machine on the 21st floor. | 21层有一台机器 |
[1:30:45] | I marked it. It’s here. | 我做过标记 就在这 |
[1:30:46] | – Where am I going? – Hang on. Just… Just hang on. | -我该去哪里 -稍等 稍等 |
[1:30:50] | Where am I sending her? | 我让她去哪里 |
[1:30:52] | Tell me there’s a system here. | 告诉我你是按规律放的 |
[1:30:53] | Give me a second. I’m gonna find it. | 给我点时间 我能找到的 |
[1:30:54] | 21st floor, human resources. | 第21层 人力资源部 |
[1:30:56] | Get that open, give me the machine number. | 打开 把机器号码告诉我 |
[1:30:59] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[1:31:06] | Guys? | 伙计们? |
[1:31:09] | Not a lot of time here, Ray. | 没时间了 雷 |
[1:31:11] | Guys, you’re gonna blow it. Tell me where to send her | 没时间啦 告诉我让她去哪里 |
[1:31:13] | – Twenty-one, Ray – Twenty-one. | -21层 雷 -第21层 |
[1:31:15] | Can you get down to the 21st floor? | 你能下到第21层吗 |
[1:31:24] | Just look for red. Anything red. | 找红色的标记 任何红色的 |
[1:31:25] | I flagged the hits in red. | 我把那台机器标成红色了 |
[1:31:27] | – It’s red. It’s circled. – Just one? | -是红的 被圈起来的 -就一台吗 |
[1:31:28] | There’s a couple with more than just one. | 不止一个 好几个呢 |
[1:31:29] | No, there’s just one. | 不 只有一个 |
[1:31:30] | That’s all I see. It’s a number. | 我看到的只有一个 是个号码 |
[1:31:31] | – They’re all just numbers. – One minute. | -它们都只是号码 -稍等 |
[1:31:33] | She needs a room, name, something. | 她需要房间号或者人名 什么都可以 |
[1:31:35] | Where am I sending her? | 让她去哪里 |
[1:31:36] | Look for the numbers I circled. I gotta get the book. | 找我圈出来的号码 我需要拿一下本子 |
[1:31:39] | – What are you doing? – MR… | -你在做什么 -MR |
[1:31:41] | No Hang on I need the book | 不 等一下 我需要那个本 |
[1:31:43] | She’s on the way, guys. | 她在路上了 伙计们 |
[1:31:44] | We’re leaving her hanging here. | 我们把她留在那里不管 |
[1:31:45] | I’m gonna find it | 我能找到的 |
[1:31:49] | It’s an MR number, right? | 是个MR号码 对吗 |
[1:31:50] | Yeah, MR-6432. | 是 MR-6432 |
[1:31:52] | – So it’ll be in the front. – What do you mean in the front? | -那就会在前面 -什么在前面 |
[1:31:54] | – In the book Look in the book. – I am looking in the book, | -在本子里 看本子 -我正看呢 |
[1:31:56] | – But this thing is a mess – Right here. hang on. | -但这一团糟 -就在这 等一下 |
[1:31:59] | See, right here in the front. First page. | 看到了吗 就在前面 第一页 |
[1:32:02] | Is it gonna work? If it’s not gonna work, tell me now. | 能成功吗 如果不能 现在就告诉我 |
[1:32:04] | All I see is a list of names | 我能看到的都是些名字 |
[1:32:05] | Beside the name. Match the name to the numbers. | 名字旁边 把名字跟号码对上 |
[1:32:08] | – Is it going to work? – Get the phone out of here, Ray | -能成吗 -别把手机拿进来 雷 |
[1:32:10] | Are you crazy? It’ll kill the phone | 你疯了吗 会阻隔信号的 |
[1:32:13] | Okay. Where? Where am I going? | 好吧 我现在去哪 |
[1:32:17] | What? Shit | 什么 操 |
[1:32:21] | – Ray. – Come on. Come on. | -雷 -快 快 |
[1:32:23] | – Hey, Ray, are the bars moving? – What? | -雷 横条在动吗 -什么 |
[1:32:26] | The scan trace on the ghost. The bars, are they moving? | 正在捕捉信号 那些横条有没有在动 |
[1:32:28] | I’ve lost her | 我跟她失去联络了 |
[1:32:29] | Well, just tell me if it’s working. | 就告诉我是不是有横条没有动就好 |
[1:32:30] | Yeah, but it’s not gonna make much… | 但是没法… |
[1:32:33] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[1:32:34] | What the hell is going on over there? Can you guys handle this or what? | 怎么回事 你们几个到底行不行 |
[1:32:37] | Yeah, no, no, no, we’re good. | 不 不 我们没问题 |
[1:32:38] | We’re getting it. Just hang on in there. | 马上就好 稍等一下 |
[1:32:40] | Yes, the bars, they’re moving. | 那些横条 在动了 |
[1:32:41] | Clenteen Edgar. Human resources, 21. C-l-e-n… | 21层 人力资源 勘汀.埃德加 |
[1:32:48] | Claire | 克莱尔 |
[1:32:50] | There are no names. | 没有名字 |
[1:32:53] | No, I’m not seeing any names. | 我没看到有人名 |
[1:32:56] | We’re good We’re in I’m in | 好了 我进去了 黑进去了 |
[1:32:58] | That’s great, but there’s no names on the offices. | 这下好了 办公室没有人名牌 |
[1:33:00] | Where is she going? | 她要去哪里 |
[1:33:01] | I don’t… I don’t map it that way, Ray. I don’t know. | 我没别的标注 雷 我不知道 |
[1:33:03] | Hang on Hang on | 稍等 别挂 |
[1:33:10] | What is that? What’ve you got? | 那是什么 你拿的是什么 |
[1:33:12] | Clenteen Edgar. HR, 21st floor. | 21层 人力资源部 勘汀.埃德加 |
[1:33:15] | Where? | 在哪 |
[1:33:16] | I don’t see it. They don’t list offices. | 我找不到 他们不按办公室列表 |
[1:33:19] | – They give his number? – What? | -有他办公室号码吗 -什么 |
[1:33:20] | Call him. Call the guy’s phone. Now. | 给他办公室打电话 快 |
[1:33:45] | All right, I’m here. I’m ready. | 好了 我找到了 准备好了 |
[1:33:47] | She’s in. she’s found it. | 她到了 她找到复印机了 |
[1:33:48] | – How many pages? – How many pages is it? | -多少页 -一共多少页 |
[1:33:50] | One. There’s just one page. | 一页 只有一页 |
[1:33:51] | One. | 就一页 |
[1:33:59] | Ray, really, we’ve gotta do this now. | 雷 说真的 要快点 |
[1:34:01] | I can’t keep waiting. | 不能就这样等着 |
[1:34:02] | – She’s ready. What are we doing? – Almost. Almost there. | -她准备就绪了 我们呢 -就快了 |
[1:34:06] | Go over there, grab some maps, find another machine. | 到那里找地图 再找一台复印机 |
[1:34:08] | – Why? – In case we need a backup. | -干嘛 -以防万一 |
[1:34:20] | Almost there. | 就好了 |
[1:34:26] | Go I’m in All she’s gotta do is scan it | 好了 我好了 让她扫描 |
[1:34:29] | Go. Do it. | 扫描 |
[1:34:50] | There’s nothing on it. | 什么都没有 |
[1:34:52] | It’s coming through, but there’s nothing on it | 传好了 但上面什么都没有 |
[1:34:57] | Guys, what the hell is going on? | 该死的到底什么情况 |
[1:34:59] | It’s blank | 是空白的 |
[1:35:01] | Shit It should be working | 该死 怎么会不行 |
[1:35:03] | Try it again. Do we have a backup? | 再试一次 找到后备机器了吗 |
[1:35:36] | – We got it. – Yes | -到手了 -太棒了 |
[1:35:40] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[1:35:44] | Ciaire? | 克莱尔 |
[1:36:02] | – Having fun? – Where’d you go? | -好玩吗 -你去哪里了 |
[1:36:09] | – I’ve just been watching you. – Bullshit. Bullshit You’ve… | -一直在看着你 -瞎说 瞎说 |
[1:36:18] | – What the hell happened here? – He got a littie frisky. | -这里发生了什么事 -他不安分 |
[1:36:23] | She’s lying. She did something. | 她撒谎 她肯定做了什么 |
[1:36:25] | She left. where’s the formula? | 她刚才不在房间里 配方呢 |
[1:36:29] | Ned, I swear she wasn’t here. | 尼德 我发誓她之前不在房里 |
[1:36:31] | she’s up to something. | 她在预谋什么 |
[1:36:32] | All right. The guys upstairs must have called it in. | 好了 楼上的人肯定是叫了警察 |
[1:36:36] | Opsec has people on the way already. | 安全平台的人正赶过来 |
[1:36:38] | We’re fried. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[1:36:40] | They’re gonna go over every inch of it. | 他们会搜索每一块地方 |
[1:36:41] | You’re missing it, ned she wasn’t here | 你没明白 尼德 她之前不在这里 |
[1:36:44] | She’s playing you She’s lying | 她在耍你 她撒谎 |
[1:36:46] | God damn it, ned, that’s exactly what she wants ned | 该死的 尼德 你让她得逞了 |
[1:36:57] | Yeah. No. I got it right here. | 是啊 不 它就在这 |
[1:36:59] | I got it… it’s in my hand. | 就在我手上 |
[1:37:01] | Yes, yes, I am looking at it. | 是 是 就在我眼前呢 |
[1:37:04] | No, it’s just… It’s just a party. | 不是 没什么 只是个派对 |
[1:37:06] | We’re having a little party and blowing off some steam. | 我们开个小派对发泄一下 |
[1:37:10] | I mean, I have no idea what it says, | 我不知道上面写些什么 |
[1:37:12] | But then, I didn’t take chemistry. | 我不是学化学的 |
[1:37:14] | Where are you now? Where are you right now? | 你现在在哪 你现在在哪里 |
[1:37:16] | You’re not near a window or anything, are you? | 你没有站在窗口旁边吧 |
[1:37:17] | All right. Good. Go, go | 好吧 很好 继续走 |
[1:37:21] | Listen to me, Duke. | 听着 杜克 |
[1:37:22] | I am counting on you. I am counting on you big time. | 我这次全指望你了 全指望你了 |
[1:37:25] | Nobody sees this thing. | 不能让任何人看 |
[1:37:26] | You hear me? Nobody. | 听懂了吗 谁都不能 |
[1:37:28] | Now you keep that formula wrapped in | 现在你把那配方藏得严严实实的 |
[1:37:29] | Kryptonite until I get back tomorrow night. | 直到我明天早上回去 |
[1:37:31] | Yep. Got it. Okay. Yep. | 好的知道了 没问题 知道了 |
[1:37:39] | Yep | 很好 |
[1:37:43] | Here’s the money Welcome back. | 我们的大功臣 祝贺凯旋 |
[1:37:49] | Fantastic Time to celebrate. | 太棒了 该庆祝下了 |
[1:37:55] | – You okay? – No. I’m burned. | -你还好吗 -不好 气死我了 |
[1:37:59] | You burned me. You let him burn me. | 你气死了我 你们把我气死了 |
[1:38:02] | What are you taiking about? We got it. | 你在说什么 我们拿到配方了 |
[1:38:04] | I left a trail back there a mile wide. | 我在那里留下了不少痕迹 |
[1:38:06] | I’m lucky I made it out of the building. | 我能从那幢楼活着出来已经是万幸 |
[1:38:08] | I can’t go back to work, I can’t go back home. | 我不能回去工作 也不能回家 |
[1:38:09] | I’m totally burned. | 我气炸了 |
[1:38:11] | – Whoa Wait a minute. – Don’t you dare | -等等 -你还敢说 |
[1:38:13] | So what do you need, claire? | 那么 你需要什么 克莱尔 |
[1:38:15] | What do I need? How about a new identity? | 我要什么 帮我弄个新的身份如何 |
[1:38:18] | – Duke… – Stow it, Ray | -杜克 -闭嘴 雷 |
[1:38:20] | I’m gonna go underground. | 我要隐藏起来 |
[1:38:21] | I will tell you where you can send my pay and my bonus, | 我会告诉你们把工资和奖金寄到哪里的 |
[1:38:24] | Which better be more than I expected because this was a nightmare. | 钱最好多给一些 这简直是场噩梦 |
[1:38:28] | – What is your problem? – A copy machine? | -你怎么回事 -找复印机? |
[1:38:32] | He had me running all over that goddamn building | 他让我几乎跑遍那幢该死的楼 |
[1:38:34] | Looking for a copy machine. | 就为了找个复印机 |
[1:38:35] | – It worked, didn’t it? – Why didn’t I just fax it? | -但我们成功了啊 -为什么不用传真 |
[1:38:39] | Why? Because… | 为什么 因为… |
[1:38:41] | Tell her. We had these machines all over the place. | 告诉她啊 我们到处有那样的复印机 |
[1:38:43] | Who the hell faxes anything anymore? | 谁现在还用传真啊 |
[1:38:45] | I am running around thinking, ”What the hell does this guy have me doing? | 我边跑边想 这人到底要我做什么 |
[1:38:48] | We had to get it out of there. | 我们必须要把配方发出来 |
[1:38:49] | There were 50 easier ways to do it | 有无数种更简单的方法 |
[1:38:51] | Did it work or not? | 但达到目的了啊 |
[1:38:53] | For who? For you? | 对谁来说? 对你吗? |
[1:38:57] | Was anybody with him when he got the formula? | 他拿到配方的时候有人在他旁边吗 |
[1:39:01] | Has he ever been alone with it? | 他单独拿过配方的吗 |
[1:39:05] | Could he have possibly made a copy of it? | 他有没有复印一张呢 |
[1:39:10] | – What the hell are you doing? – I guess that’s a no. | -你在说什么 -我想没人知道吧 |
[1:39:13] | You’re sick. She’s sick. | 你有病吧 她有神经病 |
[1:39:16] | Look, I know this guy, okay? | 我了解这个男人 好吗 |
[1:39:18] | I should’ve told you that before, but I couldn’t. | 我早就该提醒你们的 但我没机会 |
[1:39:19] | Because he threatened the entire project. | 因为他以整个计划威胁我 |
[1:39:21] | He knows. He knows the whole thing. | 他了解 他对所有情况了如指掌 |
[1:39:23] | No. He’s right, Claire. I do. | 他说得没错 克莱尔 |
[1:39:24] | I mean, I know that you two… | 我知道你们有一腿 |
[1:39:25] | Do you know he was on a cia observation watch list? | 你们知道他在中情局观察名单上吗 |
[1:39:27] | That is total bullshit. | 他妈全都是胡话 |
[1:39:30] | How’d he get on this project, anyway? | 他到底是怎么会参与进这个计划的 |
[1:39:33] | We’re here for what, a year and a half? | 我们在这里多久了 差不多一年半吧 |
[1:39:35] | How does he show up three weeks before the payday? | 他怎么就在付款前三周突然出现了呢 |
[1:39:38] | – I just brought this home. – What kind of watch list? | -我正巧赶上了 -什么观察名单 |
[1:39:42] | – You know what? No, forget it. – No. | -知道吗 算了 不说了 -别啊 |
[1:39:44] | I’m done here. | 我呆不下去了 |
[1:39:45] | Come on. Claire, wait | 拜托克莱尔 等等 |
[1:39:47] | You got what you wanted, Duke. | 杜克 你得到你想要的了 |
[1:39:49] | You just better make sure you’re the only one. | 你最好能确定你是唯一一个得到 |
[1:39:51] | Who got what you wanted. | 这个配方的人 |
[1:39:57] | I don’t believe that. That’s unbelievabie. | 难以置信 太夸张了 |
[1:40:05] | Well, you said it yourseif. You left her out there too long. | 你也说了 你让她在外面野太久了 |
[1:40:11] | Pam? | 潘 |
[1:40:16] | Dinesh? | 汀尼 |
[1:40:20] | -It’s possible. – Guys, this is insane. | -有可能 -伙计们 这太疯狂了 |
[1:40:23] | You bring me in to land the big fish, I deliver, | 你们让我来把大鱼钓上来 于是我做了 |
[1:40:25] | And this is the thanks I get. | 这就是你们答谢我的方式吗 |
[1:40:26] | This is the victory lap. What are you doing? | 现在应该是庆功的时刻 你干什么 |
[1:40:30] | – You’re gonna search me? – Yeah. It takes five minutes. | -你要搜我吗 -是的 只要五分钟 |
[1:40:33] | Because of that? Because of her? | 就因为她说的? 就因为她吗 |
[1:40:36] | Does it matter? | 有什么关系吗 |
[1:40:55] | Duke. | 杜克 |
[1:41:05] | Ain’t that a bitch. | 那个贱人 |
[1:42:04] | Mr. Garsik, welcome to San Diego. | 盖斯克先生欢迎来到圣地亚哥 |
[1:42:06] | It’s great to be here. | 我很高兴能来这里 |
[1:42:25] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[1:42:33] | – I guess duke bought it. – Oh, yeah. | -杜克他们信了吧 -是的 |
[1:42:38] | – I waited. – I see that. | -我一直在等 -看出来了 |
[1:42:43] | The swiss buyers are waiting. I got them to $35 million. | 瑞士买家在等了 三千五百万美金 |
[1:42:48] | $17.5 split? Works for me. | 每人一千七百五十万美金 我同意 |
[1:42:54] | – So tell me you have the formula. – I thought you had it. | -你拿到配方了吧 -我以为你拿到了 |
[1:42:57] | -i asked you first. -you asked me first? | -我先问你的 -你先问的 |
[1:43:06] | If I told you I loved you, would it make any difference? | 如果我说我爱你 会不一样吗 |
[1:43:11] | If you told me or if I believed you? | 是你告诉我还是我相信你 |
[1:43:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:43:22] | I really do. | 我真的很爱你 |
[1:43:27] | I don’t know why you would believe me. | 你没理由相信我 |
[1:43:28] | I don’t know why we’d believe anything anymore. | 其实我们没理由相信任何事了 |
[1:43:33] | I just keep having this fantasy that | 我总幻想哪天 |
[1:43:35] | we suddenly snap out of it, | 我们能重新生活 |
[1:43:41] | That we come out of this and be like people are supposed to be, | 我们不再干这行然后和普通人一样 |
[1:43:45] | Like, trusting and honest. | 信任对方 坦诚一切 |
[1:43:47] | -we’re not like other peopie. -i know that. don’t you think I know that? | -我们不是普通人 -我再清楚不过了 |
[1:43:54] | Do you have any idea how frustrating it is | 我难过的是 |
[1:43:56] | To know that | 在这世界上 |
[1:43:57] | you are the only man who could ever possibly understand me? | 再也找不到能像你这么懂我的男人了 |
[1:44:05] | Look, I know who you are. | 我知道你是怎样的人 |
[1:44:08] | And I love you anyway. | 无论如何 我都爱你 |
[1:44:15] | If I find out this is because you don’t have the formula | 如果你说这些 只是因为你没有得到配方 |
[1:44:17] | And you think maybe I do, I’m gonna be seriously disappointed. | 而你又觉得我有 那我会彻底失望的 |
[1:44:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:44:24] | Okay, look. what about this? | 你看这样如何 |
[1:44:27] | On the count of three, whatever we’ve got, formula, no formula, | 我数到三 不管有没有配方 |
[1:44:31] | Let’s just put it on the tabie, | 我们都把东西放到桌上 |
[1:44:33] | -one time, last time… -i have it. | -就这唯一一次 -我拿到配方了 |
[1:44:38] | I said on the count of three. | 我说了数到三 |
[1:44:39] | I have it. why wait? what’s the point? I love you. | 我有 那何必等呢 我爱你 |
[1:44:44] | I think about you all the time. | 我无时无刻不在想你 |
[1:44:49] | I think about you even when you’re with me. | 就算你已经在我身边我还是在想你 |
[1:44:55] | I look at you, I can’t stop looking at you. | 我看着你 无法移开视线 |
[1:45:02] | I look at you and I think, ”that woman… | 我看着你我就在想 “这个女人… |
[1:45:11] | ”that woman knows who I am and loves me anyway.” | “这个女人知道我是怎样的人还爱我” |
[1:45:20] | I have it, too. | 我也有配方 |
[1:45:27] | It’s a big room | 那个房间很大 |
[1:45:28] | You get a big room, you don’t fill it, it’s gonna iook like shit. | 房间那么大 却没人来的话就傻死了 |
[1:45:31] | -hey? that was a question. -sorry. | -喂 在问你话呢 -不好意思 |
[1:45:34] | -what’s going on in there? -the room? | -那里怎样了 -你说房间吗 |
[1:45:35] | -yeah. -it’s full. they were iined up an hour ago. | -是啊 -爆满 一小时前就排队了 |
[1:45:37] | These satellite people better know what the hell they’re doing. | 那些技术人员最好知道自己在干嘛 |
[1:45:39] | -they know what they’re doing, right? | -他们知道要做什么吧 |
[1:45:40] | -the uplink? it’s all set. | -传输线吗 都好了 |
[1:45:42] | ’cause I’m not stalling for them while they get their act together. | 我可不会为了他们技术问题再拖时间 |
[1:45:44] | -we’re right on schedule. -will you stop? | -我们完全按着计划走 -你够了吗 |
[1:45:46] | I’m beautifui, okay? enough. thank you. | 我够帅了 够了 谢谢你了 |
[1:45:51] | What the hell is so important in there? what are you looking at? | 你那里什么东西那么重要 在看什么 |
[1:45:53] | Howard tully. | 霍华德.塔利 |
[1:45:56] | He’s calling an emergency press | 他召开紧急发布会 |
[1:45:58] | Conference for 800 tomorrow morning in new york. | 明天早上八点 纽约 |
[1:46:29] | Ladies and gentlemen, shareholders, | 女士们先生们 尊敬的股东们 |
[1:46:31] | Let’s have a warm equikrom welcome | 让我们用艾奎奇式的欢迎 |
[1:46:34] | To the man whose personal vision and will to win | 向这位拥有远见 雄心壮志 |
[1:46:38] | Has turned this company into a market leader as today | 让这家公司稳当龙头老大的 |
[1:46:43] | Join me in welcoming our chief executive officer, | 首席执行官致以热烈的掌声 |
[1:46:46] | dick garsik | 有请狄克.盖斯克 |
[1:47:46] | Thank you thank you | 谢谢 感谢大家 |
[1:47:53] | Oh, my goodness gracious,thank you so much | 我的天啊 太谢谢了 |
[1:47:56] | God, you people are out of your minds | 你们这些人好疯狂 |
[1:48:01] | $35 million. | 三千五百万美金 |
[1:48:05] | These are the escrow certificates of deposit. | 这是定金契约的证明 |
[1:48:08] | These are the corresponding wire transfer codes. | 这是相应的电汇代码 |
[1:48:12] | These are the account numbers and an authorized schedule of payment. | 这是账户号码和授权的付款时间单 |
[1:48:16] | Now, you know,everybody here who knows me | 在座认识我的人都知道 |
[1:48:18] | can teII you that there are three things that I really don’t like | 我最讨厌三件事情 |
[1:48:21] | I don’t like any kind of controversy | 我讨厌争论 |
[1:48:28] | I can’t stand being the center of attention | 我讨厌成为万众瞩目的焦点 |
[1:48:34] | But, you know, most of all | 但我最讨厌的 |
[1:48:35] | I think you all know how much I hate rushing into things | 你们应该知道 就是匆匆忙忙得做事 |
[1:48:42] | Now, folks, for the past few years, | 这些年来 |
[1:48:45] | We have had a highiy secret, special research unit | 我们有个高机密的研究单位 |
[1:48:49] | That has been working on something | 在开发某样我们叫 |
[1:48:53] | that we like to call Project Samson | 大力士项目 |
[1:48:56] | But you know what these scientists are like, right? | 但你们也知道那些科学家的 |
[1:48:58] | They’re like, ”please, dick, | 他们总是说 “拜托狄克 |
[1:49:01] | slow down, be patient, be careful | “慢点 耐心 谨慎” |
[1:49:03] | ”dick dick, please, we haven’t pubiished dick” | “狄克 狄克 慢点 我们还没有发表呢” |
[1:49:08] | I say to hell with that | 去他妈的 |
[1:49:14] | I sayI say to hell with hiding our light | 我说 我说去他妈的低调 |
[1:49:18] | I say, ”you know what, guys? | 你知道我说什么吗 |
[1:49:20] | ‘i’m meeting with my shareholders | 我说我要和股东们见面 |
[1:49:22] | And these peopie have got a right to know | 他们有权知道 |
[1:49:24] | ”the incredible future that we have got planned for this company” | 我们为这公司铺设的美好前景 |
[1:49:30] | Yeah | 太棒了 |
[1:49:32] | Come on | 来吧 |
[1:49:38] | Now, folks, | 现在 朋友们 |
[1:49:39] | I’m here today to announce that | 今天我在这宣布 |
[1:49:41] | we are in the final testing stages | 这个安全非处方家用的 |
[1:49:46] | Of a safe, over-the-counter, | 洗发精产品 |
[1:49:48] | home-use shampoo product, | 已进入最后测试阶段 |
[1:49:53] | A product that can restore life by former the dead hair follicle | 它能让坏死的毛囊再生 |
[1:50:02] | Ladies and gentiemen, shareholders, yes | 没错 女士们先生们亲爱的股东们 |
[1:50:06] | Equikrom is in the home stretch on a cure for baldness | 艾奎奇就快能产出治愈秃头的产品 |
[1:50:18] | That’s right, we got it | 没错 我们找到了方法 |
[1:50:22] | You | 你们 |
[1:50:25] | You’re gonna need it, pal look at you | 你会需要它的伙计 看看你的头发 |
[1:50:30] | Dick dick dick dick -dick dick dick dick | 狄克 狄克 狄克 狄克 |
[1:50:57] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[1:51:02] | -are you testing us? -excuse me? | -你们是在测试我们吗 -你说什么 |
[1:51:05] | -or perhaps you think this is a joke. -i don’t understand. | -还是你们把它当个笑话 -你说什么 |
[1:51:09] | Yes, apparently not. | 看起来也不像 |
[1:51:13] | This formula is nothing but a common skin cream. | 这个配方只是普通的面霜 |
[1:51:20] | Sorry, a lotion. | 说错了 是润肤油 |
[1:51:43] | – I’m so sorry. I just… – just what? | -实在不好意思 我 -你怎么 |
[1:51:47] | – I’m drawing a blank. – nice try. | -我对你没有印象 -装得真像 |
[1:51:52] | A little professional courtesy would make this a lot less awkward. | 有点职业礼貌就不会让场面这么尴尬了 |
[1:51:55] | -How do I know you? – how do you know me? | -我认识你吗 -你认识我吗 |
[1:51:57] | Wow, that’s a strong play. | 你可真会装 |
[1:51:58] | Believe me, I’ve spent a lot of time thinking what this would be iike, | 我常常在想我们会怎么相见 |
[1:52:01] | Where we’d be, what I’d say, what you’d say. | 在哪里 我会说什么 你会说什么 |
[1:52:04] | But I never… | 但我从没想到… |
[1:52:08] | You can cut me off there any time you like. | 你什么时候想停就说 |
[1:52:10] | -sorry. I spaced out. -okay. so? | -不好意思 晃神了 -好吧 |
[1:52:14] | -you wanna start over? -no, no. just go from there. | -要从头来吗 -不用不用 继续 |
[1:52:17] | -can I have a sip of that? -go. | -我能喝一小口吗 -喝吧 |
[1:52:21] | You clearly have me confused with someone else. | 你肯定认错人了 |
[1:52:23] | I don’t know. I mean, I’m not great on names. I should be. I try. | 我想说我记名字不在行 我尽力去记了 |
[1:52:26] | Faces, I’m definitely better. faces, I’m like a b, b minus. | 我认脸的功力还行 |
[1:52:30] | Where I’m good, people I’ve screwed. | 我的强项 就是记住我上的人 |
[1:52:32] | That’s a real area of strength for me. | 这是我的强项 |
[1:52:34] | Wrong. | 说错了 |
[1:52:35] | -that was perfect. -it’s ”peopie I’ve slept with.” | -那很好啊 -应该是和我睡过的人 |
[1:52:39] | -and I like ”traditional.” -what do you mean? | -最好再加”一向的” -加在哪里 |
[1:52:42] | ”that’s been a traditional area of strength for me.” | 那一向是我的强项 |
[1:52:44] | People I’ve slept with. that’s been a traditional area of strength for me. | 我记得跟我上过床的人 那一向是我强项 |
[1:52:48] | That’s nicer. | 这样比较好 |
[1:52:49] | Look, seriously, I don’t know who you think I am, but… | 说真的 我不知道你把我当成谁了 |
[1:52:51] | -you’re gonna enunciate, right? -what? | -你要说得清楚点 -什么 |
[1:52:54] | You’ve gotta really speak up. | 你要说得大声一点 |
[1:52:57] | So you’re, like, directing me now? | 所以你现在是 命令我吗 |
[1:52:59] | You wanna go out there tomorrow and have them not hear it? | 你想要明天过去别人却什么都听不见吗 |
[1:53:03] | You are directing me. | 你是在命令我 |
[1:53:04] | No, I’m just filling a gap in the chain of command. | 没有 只是指出不足之处而已 |
[1:53:08] | Well, come back here and say that. | 好吧 你过来再说 |
[1:53:10] | Claire, come on. we’re doing this for real in less than 1 2 hours. | 拜托克莱尔 不到十二小时就要上阵了 |
[1:53:14] | I know. it’s just this whole thing makes me think about rome, | 我知道 这一切都让我想起罗马 |
[1:53:19] | And when I think about rome, I think about you and… | 我一想到罗马就想到你 还有… |
[1:53:21] | Let’s just do it one more time. | 让我们再排一次吧 |
[1:53:23] | ..when I think about you, I can barely enunciate. | 只要一想到你 我就辞不达意了 |
[1:53:27] | -one more time without the robe. -I don’t work naked. | -脱掉长袍来一次 -我可不赤裸工作 |
[1:53:31] | – You know I know it. – so show me. | -我知道啊 -演给我看 |
[1:53:33] | You show me. | 演给我看嘛 |
[1:53:35] | Look, let’s just do it all the way through. | 好吧 我们全套好好排下来吧 |
[1:53:38] | From the top, | 从头 |
[1:53:41] | one more time, and then I’II take off the robe | 排完这一次 我把长袍给脱了 |
[1:53:42] | If you love me, | 如果你爱我的话 |
[1:53:45] | you’ll do it without the robe, now | 现在就脱 |
[1:53:46] | Okay from the top no robe | 好吧 从头开始 不穿长袍 |
[1:53:51] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[1:53:52] | – Sure of course we – long time, huh? | -当然记得 -好久不见 |
[1:53:56] | – Yes I’m – gotcha | -是啊 -抓到你了 |
[1:54:00] | Look, I’m sorry really, I just sorry sorry | 好吧 不好意思 不好意思 |
[1:54:05] | I’m just drawing a blank here | 我对你没有印象 |
[1:54:10] | You’re drawing what? | 你没有什么 |
[1:54:14] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[1:54:18] | Perfect. they’re perfect | 太绝了 他们太绝了 |
[1:54:21] | Does that mean we’re a go, sir? | 按原计划进行吗 老板 |
[1:54:23] | Or we could spend another year looking for ways to bait this trap, | 难道还要再花一年布置这么好的陷阱吗 |
[1:54:26] | And we wouldn’t come up with anything even close. | 不能做到比这更好的了 |
[1:54:29] | They’re perfect. what a way to walk this in. | 他们太棒了 竟然能安排成这样 |
[1:54:32] | I’m only asking. we made sure she found the speech. | 想问问 我们确保她拿到演讲稿 |
[1:54:35] | We let her find it this afternoon | 给了她一个下午 |
[1:54:37] | The rough draft | 那份草稿 |
[1:54:40] | But we could still stall a littie bit if we need to tighten things up. | 但我们还可以拖延一会儿再安排下 |
[1:54:43] | Once it’s activated, howard, we’re in. | 霍华德 一旦发布 |
[1:54:45] | It’s gonna be impossible to call back the troops. | 进入市场就不能撤货了 |
[1:54:47] | No. no, no, no, no. we’re not stalling anymore. | 不不 我们不再拖延了 |
[1:54:50] | -so is this everything? -yes, sir. | -所有东西都在这了吗 -是的 |
[1:54:53] | So the speech… here is your final copy. | 关于演讲 这是你的终稿 |
[1:54:57] | the details, the very existence of this project | 这些细节 这项目的存在 |
[1:54:59] | must be so carefuIIy protected | 必须要严格保密 |
[1:55:02] | The rough draft that we prepped with you last week is in play. | 上周给你准备的草稿也只是作秀 |
[1:55:04] | This is starting to look pretty good | 这样看得很清楚了 |
[1:55:06] | I can’t even tell them apart which one is the new one? | 我都分不出哪份是新的 |
[1:55:08] | For the travel records, the dunwoody material, | 旅游记录 丹薇县的资料 |
[1:55:10] | We’ve logged about 200 false-flag travel orders. | 我们冒充他身份做了200个旅行的预约 |
[1:55:14] | Formavale? Damned if I know some kind of biotech | 福马威尔 什么生物科技之类的 |
[1:55:18] | Cars, planes, hotels, everything. then we buried them in the actual flies. | 车啊飞架宾馆啊所有 然后藏在文件里 |
[1:55:24] | -and when they start digging? -they find ronnie. | -他们开始找情报时候 -就找到罗纳德 |
[1:55:27] | Yes. and there’s a plane waiting to take me back to the bahamas | 今晚这里结束后就有架飞机 |
[1:55:29] | Once we’re done here tonight. | 把我带去巴哈马 |
[1:55:34] | This is my high school yearbook. | 这是我高中的毕业纪念册 |
[1:55:37] | And the transcripts. | 还有成绩单 |
[1:55:39] | You gotta stop waltzing around, | 你们不要再绕圈子了 |
[1:55:40] | and you have got to get on this guy | 得找到这个人 |
[1:55:42] | So we take ronnie’s reality until two years ago | 两年前 我们一直用罗纳德的身份 |
[1:55:45] | And we lay in our story on top. | 也把他的情况输入电脑了 |
[1:55:47] | we started turning on the lights | 事情开始明朗化了 |
[1:55:48] | We heard some scurrying around, | 我们听到周围有动静 |
[1:55:50] | we had a little foot race | 发现了足迹 |
[1:55:51] | It took a couple of minutes, but we found him down here | 几分钟后我们就找到他了 |
[1:55:53] | The trips to dunwoody, | 去丹薇县的行程安排 |
[1:55:55] | The background on the formavale acquisitions, | 配方的有关资料 |
[1:55:57] | The midnight load-outs, it’s all in place and ready to go. | 所有的夜间行动 全部准备就绪 |
[1:56:02] | Great work. inspiring. incredible. | 干得好 无法想象 太出乎意料了 |
[1:56:08] | This is more fun than if we really had it. | 这比赚钱还有趣 |
[1:56:11] | Ten days, that’s the deadline. | 十天之后就是最后一刻了 |
[1:56:14] | Garsik has his shareholder meeting in 10 days. | 盖斯克十天后开股东大会 |
[1:56:18] | Light the fuse. put it in play. | 提起干劲 好戏要上演了 |
[1:56:28] | – Don’t. – don’t what? | -不要 -不要什么 |
[1:56:31] | – Don’t say it. – say what? | -不要说出来 -说什么 |
[1:56:35] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[1:56:37] | You’re wondering if I gave you a bogus formula. | 你在想我是不是复印给了你个假的配方 |
[1:56:41] | You’re thinking maybe I’ve got the real one stashed someplace else. | 你在想我可能把真的配方藏在别的地方 |
[1:56:45] | That’s sick, even for you. | 你真有病 |
[1:56:48] | But it crossed your mind. | 但你有过这个念头 |
[1:56:51] | that’s why I get the big bucks. | 这脑子让我赚过一大笔钱 |
[1:56:54] | because I would never do that. | 我不会那么做 |
[1:56:56] | -because you love me. -exactly. | -因为你爱我 -完全正确 |
[1:57:06] | Mr. koval and miss stenwick? | 科沃先生和斯坦维女士吗 |
[1:57:22] | Read it. | 读出来 |
[1:57:29] | Read it. | 读出来啊 |
[1:57:31] | ”compliments of howard tully.” | 霍华德.塔利向您致谢 |
[1:58:16] | -we got totally played, didn’t we? -yep. | -我们完全被耍了是吗 -的确 |
[1:58:22] | Must go pretty far back. | 他应该很久前就发现了 |
[1:58:26] | -like… -way back. | -多久前 -很久很久 |
[1:58:32] | I guess on a strictiy professional level, it’s… | 严格意义上来说 他那专业程度 |
[1:58:34] | Impressive. | 一流了 |
[1:58:36] | -i mean… -yeah. | -我想说 -是啊 |
[1:58:49] | At least we have each other. | 至少我们还有彼此 |
[1:58:52] | -it really is that bad, isn’t it? -kind of, yeah. | -还不算太糟 对吧 -可以这么说 |
[1:58:56] | -i didn’t mean… -i know. | -我是说 -我懂 |
[1:59:02] | -i can’t breathe. -you’ll be okay. | -我快窒息了 -会好的 |
[1:59:06] | -when? -after we wake up in rome. | -什么时候 -在罗马醒来的时候 |
[1:59:13] | I might have to wake up in rome for a long time. | 还要很久才能在罗马醒来 |
[1:59:19] | Sounds like a plan. | 你有计划 |
[1:59:39] | Dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick | 狄克 狄克 狄克 狄克 |
[1:59:44] | dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick | 狄克 狄克 狄克 狄克 |
[1:59:51] | I won’t begin to understand | 我不用去明白 |
[1:59:54] | How I just found the perfect man | 你的完美 |
[1:59:58] | Where have you been hiding out? | 你一直躲在哪里 |
[2:00:01] | You’re deadly | 你那致命的诱惑 |
[2:00:05] | You turn me on you spun me out | 你让我纵情让我牵绊 |
[2:00:08] | You know just what I’m all about | 你深入我心你懂我一切 |
[2:00:12] | I’ve got my eyes all over you you’re tricky | 我看着难以捉摸的你 |
[2:00:19] | Now I see | 我才明白 |
[2:00:22] | How life could be a scent so sweet | 生活如此撩人 |
[2:00:30] | You’ve got me falling | 你让我一陷再陷 |
[2:00:34] | Being bad never felt so good | 堕落让我如此欢愉 |
[2:00:37] | Being bad never feit so good | 堕落让我如此欢愉 |
[2:00:41] | Being bad never feit so good, my dear | 堕落让我如此欢愉 亲爱的 |
[2:00:48] | I never lie or never cheat | 在你面前 |
[2:00:52] | Unless I think it will make you see | 我才变坏 |
[2:00:55] | Precisely what it is I need from you, babe | 亲爱的 我需要你 |
[2:01:03] | A perfect match a naughty game | 需要个伴侣来玩这场游戏 |
[2:01:06] | Please, I never want to be the same | 我需要新鲜 |
[2:01:10] | A perfect sin you’ve got me in your web’s maze | 需要走进你心里万变的迷宫 |
[2:01:17] | Now I see how life could be | 我才明白生活如此撩人 |
[2:01:23] | You are so sweet | 你那么甜 |
[2:01:27] | You’ve got me falling | 你让我陷那么深 |
[2:01:31] | Being bad never felt so good | 堕落让我如此欢愉 |
[2:01:35] | Being bad never felt so good | 堕落让我如此欢愉 |
[2:01:38] | Being bad never felt so good, my dear | 堕落让我如此欢愉 亲爱的 |
[2:02:00] | Being bad never felt so good | 堕落让我如此欢愉 |
[2:02:04] | Being bad never felt so good | 堕落让我如此欢愉 |
[2:02:07] | Being bad never felt so good, my dear | 堕落让我如此欢愉 亲爱的 |
[2:02:13] | Oh being bad | 我要堕落 |
[2:02:17] | I love being bad | 这感觉真好 |
[2:02:21] | Being bad never felt so good | 堕落让我如此欢愉 |
[2:02:26] | Never felt so good | 如此欢愉 |