英文名称:Calibre
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:35] | Don’t go. | 不要去 |
[01:37] | I have to go. I promised him. | 我必须去 我答应过他 |
[01:41] | Now promise me you’ll look after yourself. | 答应我 你会照顾好自己 |
[01:44] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[01:46] | I’m going hunting. I love you. | 我要去打猎 我爱你 |
[01:55] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[02:11] | – Go. – I don’t wanna go. | -去吧 -我不想去了 |
[02:18] | – Hurry up. – Nice to see you too, mate. | -快点 -很高兴见到你 朋友 |
[02:21] | Amazing news, by the way. Congratulations. | 这消息太棒了 恭喜 |
[02:24] | Thanks, Marcus. It’s pretty crazy, eh? | 谢谢 马库斯 这很疯狂吧 |
[02:28] | Pretty crazy. | 很疯狂 |
[02:34] | – You okay? – Mmm. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[02:35] | – Will you be alright? – Well, yeah. | -你不会有事吧 -没错 |
[02:37] | – Sure? – Yep. | -确定吗 -确定 |
[02:38] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[02:49] | So I guess you finally had sex with a woman. | 你终于和女人做爱了 |
[02:51] | Yes, yes, and… and she was… she was awake. | 没错 没错 她…还是清醒的 |
[02:55] | – Yeah. – That’s a first. | -没错 -这可是头一回 |
[02:58] | I know. I’m sorry. I know | 我知道 抱歉 我知道 |
[02:59] | you always wanted to be the one I got pregnant. | 你一直想让我把你搞怀孕 |
[03:02] | Well, you might wanna double-check | 也许你得好好确认一下 |
[03:04] | the child doesn’t come out looking like me. | 孩子生出来长得不像我 |
[03:07] | So how you been? All this baby shit. It must be mad. | 你近来如何 有了宝宝 肯定疯了吧 |
[03:11] | Yeah, it is, man. It’s insane. It’s fucking surreal. | 没错 太疯狂了 很不现实 |
[03:15] | I’ll actually forget that she’s pregnant. | 我会忘记她怀孕了 |
[03:17] | It freaks me out every time I remember. | 我每次想起来都很害怕 |
[03:19] | – It’s insane. – Oh, my God, man, I bet. | -太疯狂了 -天啊 肯定的 |
[03:22] | – Yeah, yeah. – Rather you than me, my friend. | -是啊 -你更合适当爸爸 朋友 |
[03:25] | But, you know… I am pleased for you. | 不过我很为你高兴 |
[03:30] | Thanks, man. It’s good to see you. | 谢谢 见到你真高兴 |
[03:35] | You too, man. You too. | 我也是 我也是 |
[04:00] | – Bloody hell, man. – Amazing, right? | -真没想到 -很漂亮吧 |
[04:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:05] | The old man used to bring me here hunting when I was a kid. | 我小时候老爸经常带我来打猎 |
[04:09] | Gunn’s Wood. | 甘恩森林 |
[04:12] | Reckon you can take down a deer? | 你能打下一头鹿吧 |
[04:14] | No. Probably not, no. | 可能打不到 |
[04:18] | Not everyone can do it. | 并不是人人都能做到 |
[04:21] | The trick is you have to | 诀窍是你得 |
[04:22] | switch off your emotions, let instinct kick in. | 关掉感情按钮 全凭直觉 |
[04:24] | It’s never seemed very fair to me, man, shooting a deer. | 我觉得开枪打死一头鹿不公平 |
[04:27] | Well, life’s not fair, Vaughn. We learned that at school. | 生活就是不公平 沃恩 我们在学校里学过 |
[04:32] | Yeah, but we were 12, weren’t we? | 但我们当时才12岁吧 |
[04:36] | This is it, Vaughny-boy, the last few days of your freedom. | 沃恩老弟 这是你最后自由的日子 |
[04:39] | – You have to enjoy it, man. – I’m sorry. I know. It’ll be fun. | -好好享受 -抱歉 我知道 会好玩的 |
[05:23] | – Hi. – Hi. I’m Freya. | -你好 -你好 我是芙蕾雅 |
[05:25] | Marcus Trenton and Vaughn Carter? Three nights? | 马库斯·特伦顿和沃恩·卡特住三晚 对吗 |
[05:28] | – That’s right, yes. – Yep. | -没错 -是的 |
[05:30] | Addresses and phone numbers in the book, please. | 请登记地址和电话号码 |
[05:34] | Hey, wee man. | 你好 小子 |
[05:38] | It’s quiet enough, isn’t it? Must all kick off around ten. | 够安静吧 肯定都在十点左右就睡了 |
[05:57] | So this is where they all hide. | 原来大家都藏在这里 |
[05:59] | Get a drink. I’m going for a slash. | 喝一杯 我去撒个尿 |
[06:09] | – How are you? – Not bad. How you doing? | -你好吗 -还不错 你呢 |
[06:13] | I’m good. I, uh… I hear that you’re stalking. | 我很好 我听说你们在潜近 |
[06:16] | – Stalking? – Aye, well, hunting. | -潜近 -打猎 |
[06:19] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Yeah, we are, yeah. It’s not really my thing. | 是的 没错 其实我不擅长 |
[06:22] | It’s my friend’s gig, really. He gave me a gun, got me a license. | 我朋友很厉害 他给我了枪 帮我搞到了执照 |
[06:27] | – Well, you know how to handle a gun? – Yeah, yeah. | -你知道怎么用枪吗 -知道 |
[06:31] | I did a bit of shooting on a range when I was at school, so yeah. | 念书的时候我在靶场练过 所以我知道 |
[06:34] | Yeah, we haven’t had so many folks stalking this last season. | 上个季度来这里打猎的人不多 |
[06:37] | There’s a massive country club opened 50 miles off. | 50英里外有个大乡村俱乐部 |
[06:41] | It drained a lot of our trade. | 把我们的生意都抢走了 |
[06:43] | I think my friend’s made a | 我朋友不去那里 |
[06:44] | point of avoiding that place, so don’t worry. | 肯定是有原因的 所以你不用担心 |
[06:46] | Aye? Oh, good for him. I’m Logan, | 是吗 他有眼光 对了 |
[06:47] | – by the way. And you.- Vaughn. Nice to meet you. | -我是罗根 幸会 -沃恩 幸会 |
[06:51] | Oh, Marcus. This is Logan. | 马库斯 这是罗根 |
[06:54] | Hey. Good to meet you. | 幸会 |
[06:56] | I hear that you lads might | 我听说你们明天 |
[06:58] | need a ghillie out there with you tomorrow. | 可能需要一个狩猎助手 |
[07:00] | Oh, no. We’ll be stalking alone. | 不用 我们单独打猎 |
[07:02] | It’s all cleared with Lord Griffin. My father knew him, so… | 都跟格里芬阁下说好了 我父亲认识他 |
[07:05] | Two pints of IPA, please, two Laphroaigs and… | 两杯艾尔啤酒 两杯拉弗格 |
[07:08] | – Can I get you a drink, Logan? – Oh, no. I’m alright, thanks. | -请你喝一杯吧 罗根 -不用了 谢谢 |
[07:14] | You, uh… Well, you boys | 那…祝你们 |
[07:16] | have a good day’s hunting out there, eh? | 打猎满载而归 |
[07:18] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[07:26] | What? He’d have rattled on for hours. | 怎么 否则他会叨叨好几个小时 |
[07:30] | What did you say? What did you say? | 你说了什么 你说了什么 |
[07:33] | – Shut the fuck up. -Straight to his face, man. | -你他妈闭嘴 -啪啪打他的脸 |
[07:36] | Oh, the memory’s still etched in my mind. | 真是历历在目啊 |
[07:39] | Nobody tried that with the field marshal. Nobody. | 没人这样跟陆军元帅说话话 没人 |
[07:42] | Fucking deserved it. | 是他活该 |
[07:42] | The way he used to talk to you, it wound me up. | 他说话的方式让人火大 |
[07:45] | Loyal to the end, Vaughny-boy. | 忠诚至死 沃恩老弟 |
[07:46] | In that case, borderline insane, but, you know… | 虽然近乎疯狂 不过… |
[07:50] | God, he could be a mean old bastard. | 天啊 他可能是个老混蛋 |
[07:52] | Yeah. Yeah, he could. | 没错 是可能 |
[07:55] | You miss him? | 你想他吗 |
[07:57] | No, man, no. It’s been… It’s been three years, you know. | 不 才不 也就才…过了三年 |
[08:02] | Yeah, fuck him. | 对 去他的 |
[08:06] | Oh, my God. Kara, you can’t say that. | 天啊 卡拉 你不能那么说 |
[08:18] | Any chance of a drink? | 请我们喝一杯好吗 |
[08:21] | – Yeah, definitely. – Two double whisky and cokes. | -没问题 -两杯双份威士忌加可乐 |
[08:25] | I’m Kara. This is Iona. | 我是卡拉 这是伊欧娜 |
[08:28] | – Do you wanna get that? – I’ll get these, yes. | -去点酒 -好 我去 |
[08:32] | Uh, Marcus, Vaughn. | 马库斯 沃恩 |
[08:35] | You alright, mate? | 你还好吧 伙计 |
[08:38] | What the fuck you playing at? | 你在玩什么把戏 |
[08:40] | Jesus Christ. Take it fucking easy. | 天啊 悠着点 |
[08:41] | Take your hands off my friend, big man. | 放开我朋友 老兄 |
[08:44] | I’ll knock you on your arse, you fucking flash prick. | 信不信我揍扁你 混蛋 |
[08:47] | – Will you, now? – Alright, Donald, that’s enough. | -是吗 -行了 唐纳德 够了 |
[08:56] | Sit down, son. | 坐下吧 |
[09:00] | Enjoy your night. | 夜晚愉快 |
[09:04] | – I had that covered, man. – Yeah, sure you did. | -我能搞定的 -那是当然 |
[09:10] | – Sorry. – It’s alright. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[09:11] | Two double whiskeys and cokes and two IPAs, please. | 两倍双份威士忌加可乐 两杯艾尔啤酒 |
[09:15] | Keep an eye on your friend, huh? | 好好盯着你的朋友 |
[09:22] | You guys picked the perfect weekend to be here. | 你们来这里真是来对时候了 |
[09:24] | – Oh, yeah? Why? – Alban Eiler. | -是吗 为什么 -节气祭 |
[09:27] | Alban… Alban, what? | 节气什么 |
[09:32] | – Alban Eiler. – Oh, right, Alban Eiler. | -节气祭 -对 节气祭 |
[09:36] | It’s this big festival thing on Sunday night. | 周日晚有个大型节日 |
[09:38] | – The weekend gets boozy as hell. – Oh, cool. | -整个周末大家都喝得醉醺醺 -酷 |
[09:45] | Whoa. Do yourself a favor. Steer clear of that wee lassie. | 别自找麻烦 离那个美女远点 |
[09:52] | What if I don’t? | 如果我不呢 |
[09:54] | Just offering some friendly advice, pal. It’s your funeral. | 我只是友好提醒一句 否则完蛋的是你 |
[10:09] | Fucking… | 我去… |
[10:52] | – More! – More, more, more! | -再来 -再来再来 |
[11:01] | Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. | 别做我不会做的事 |
[11:06] | – Kara, shall we? – Come on, then. | -卡拉 走吧 -走 |
[11:09] | Enjoy your night. | 享受你的夜晚 |
[11:16] | – Marcus seems wild. – Yeah, he is. | -马库斯好像很野 -没错 |
[11:20] | – How long have you known him? – Marcus? | -你认识他多久了 -马库斯吗 |
[11:24] | 15 years. | 15年了 |
[11:29] | Met him at boarding school. He kind of took me under his wing. | 我们在寄宿学校认识的 他算罩着我 |
[11:34] | I haven’t really been able to get rid of him since. | 此后我们就一直是兄弟了 |
[11:36] | – You went to boarding school? – Yeah. | -你念寄宿学校了 -是的 |
[11:39] | – You did? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[11:43] | Why did you go there? | 为什么去念寄宿学校 |
[11:45] | Parents went to work abroad when I was 12, | 我父母在我12岁时去国外工作了 |
[11:47] | so they chucked me in there. | 所以他们就把我塞去那里了 |
[11:49] | – Wow. That’s pretty harsh. – Yeah. | -真残酷 -是啊 |
[11:54] | Yeah, it is harsh. | 确实很残酷 |
[11:56] | Fuckers. | 真操蛋 |
[12:09] | I’ve got a fiance, and she’s pregnant. | 我有未婚妻 她怀孕了 |
[12:23] | Iona. | 伊欧娜 |
[12:26] | – I’m sorry. Listen, I should have… – Listen, no. | -抱歉 听我说 我应该… -听着 |
[12:29] | – I should have said. I should… – Listen. | -我早该说的 我该… -听着 |
[12:31] | I have had a fucking boring week. | 我这周过得很无聊 |
[12:37] | My mum owns the inn. And I have the bar keys. | 旅店是我妈妈的 我有酒吧的钥匙 |
[12:43] | Just come and have a drink with me. | 你来跟我喝一杯吧 |
[12:46] | – Yeah? – Of course. | -好吗 -好 |
[12:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:58] | – So you grew up here? – Yep. | -你是在这里长大的吗 -是的 |
[13:04] | I should probably think about leaving soon, | 或许我该考虑早点离开 |
[13:07] | though, before it’s too late. | 别等到太晚 |
[13:08] | I don’t know. I think it’s quite cool. I like it. | 我觉得这里挺好的 我喜欢 |
[13:11] | – Try living here. – This is true. | -你住在这里试试 -那倒是 |
[13:16] | So, how are you feeling about being a dad? | 你对做爸爸怎么看 |
[13:18] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:22] | I mean, it’s fucking terrifying. It’s… | 当爸爸很吓人 |
[13:25] | Yeah, course it is. | 当然了 |
[13:30] | No, I think you’ll be okay. | 我觉得你没问题的 |
[13:32] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[13:35] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[13:48] | Rise and shine. | 起床了 |
[13:50] | Come on, Vaughn. Get up! | 沃恩 起床了 |
[13:52] | We’re late. | 我们迟到了 |
[13:54] | Morning. Come on, Vaughn. Hop to it. We’re late. | 早 沃恩 快起来 我们迟到了 |
[13:59] | Get up. | 起来 |
[14:21] | Someone crept back suspiciously late last night. | 昨晚有人鬼鬼祟祟很晚回来 |
[14:24] | Nothing fucking happened, man, okay? So just shut up. | 什么都没发生 你就别说了 |
[14:28] | Just… I’m just hungover. | 我只是宿醉而已 |
[14:31] | I mean, how come you’re so fresh? | 你怎么能这么精神抖擞 |
[14:34] | Oh, you’re not sniffing that shit again, are you? | 你不会又吸那玩意儿了吧 |
[14:37] | I didn’t smoke. I told you, | 我没抽 我说过 |
[14:38] | smoking gives you hangovers, not alcohol. | 抽才会让你宿醉 不是喝酒 |
[14:40] | Jesus, man, I thought you quit that stuff. | 天啊 我还以为你戒了 |
[14:42] | I’m on my holidays. | 我在度假 |
[15:18] | Jesus Christ, mate. You look like shit. | 天啊 伙计 你气色真差 |
[15:21] | Can you just do me a favor and just shoot me? | 你能帮我个忙 给我一枪吗 |
[15:23] | Here. Take a shot of this. | 你喝一口吧 |
[15:31] | – Oh, fuck. I’ve forgotten the ammo. – You’re joking me. | -该死 我忘记拿子弹了 -开什么玩笑 |
[15:34] | We’re gonna have to go back to the hotel, mate. | 我们得回旅馆拿了 伙计 |
[15:36] | – Can I not just use yours? – No, you can’t just use mine. | -我不能用你的吗 -不行 不能用我的 |
[15:38] | You can’t put .270 ammo into a .243 rifle. | 你不能把.270的子弹装进.243的枪里 |
[15:41] | – You’ll blow your own head off. – Okay, I don’t care. I’ll just… | -那样你会崩了自己 -我不在乎 我… |
[15:44] | Use my .22. And please don’t fucking drop that. | 用我的.22吧 千万别掉到地上 |
[17:19] | You take it, man. I’m not. | 你来吧 我算了 |
[17:24] | It’s your spot, your kill. | 你的位置有利 是你的 |
[17:33] | Now, remember what I said. | 记住我说的 |
[17:35] | Just relax and let it happen. | 放松 顺其自然 |
[17:45] | Do it now, Vaughn. Take the shot. | 现在 沃恩 开枪 |
[17:56] | Do it. Now, Vaughn. | 快开枪 沃恩 |
[18:18] | Vaughn. Vaughn, come back. Vaughn, no. | 沃恩 沃恩 回来 沃恩 不 |
[18:23] | Vaughn. | 沃恩 |
[18:26] | Vaughn. | 沃恩 |
[18:41] | Sammy! | 山姆 |
[18:44] | Sammy! | 山姆 |
[18:56] | Here. Here. | 来 来 |
[18:59] | Come on. Come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[19:13] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[19:20] | You fucking… | 该死的… |
[19:26] | Shit. | 该死 |
[19:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:37] | Sammy. | 山姆 |
[19:40] | Sammy. Sammy! | 山姆 山姆 |
[19:43] | Oh, my boy! | 我的孩子 |
[19:47] | Sammy. | 山姆 |
[19:49] | Sammy. | 山姆 |
[19:52] | Oh, my boy. | 我的孩子 |
[19:57] | – Oh, my boy. Oh, Sammy. – I didn’t see him. | -我的孩子 山姆 -我没看到他 |
[19:59] | I didn’t see him. I didn’t see him. | 我没看到他 我没看到他 |
[20:27] | I didn’t… | 我没… |
[20:31] | I didn’t see him. I didn’t see him. | 我没看到他 我没看到他 |
[21:14] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:10] | Okay, here we go. Here we go. Come here. | 好 过来 过来 |
[22:14] | There we go. There we go. | 好的 来 |
[22:17] | Come on. There we go. There we go. There we go. There we go. | 来吧 来 过来 |
[22:27] | Run. Run. | 快跑 跑 |
[22:29] | Run. | 快跑 |
[23:42] | Marcus. Marcus. What are you doing? Marcus. | 马库斯 马库斯 你在干什么 马库斯 |
[23:48] | Marcus. Marcus. Marcus. What are you doing? | 马库斯 马库斯 你在干什么 |
[23:51] | We have to be seen hunting somewhere else. | 我们得去别处打猎 然后被人看到 |
[23:54] | – What? We’re just gonna report it. – You shot a child. | -什么 我们得上报 -你打死了一个孩子 |
[23:59] | It was… It was an accident. | 那是…那是意外 |
[24:00] | – With my gun. – It was a fucking accident. | -用我的枪 -那是意外 |
[24:02] | It’s illegal for you to even use my gun. | 你用我的枪是违法的 |
[24:04] | I don’t care. We just go to the police… | 我不在乎 我们去找警察… |
[24:06] | – Go to the police? – We explain. | -找警察 -解释清楚 |
[24:08] | Stinking of whisky? It’ll be considered murder. | 浑身酒气 那样会被看做谋杀的 |
[24:13] | Can you handle prison, mate? Because I don’t think I can. | 你受得了监狱吗 我觉得我受不了 |
[24:17] | Jesus, fuck, man. Jesus fucking Christ. | 天啊 苍天啊 |
[24:19] | – Fucking Anna, man. Fuck. – Exactly, Vaughn. Exactly. | -见鬼了 该死 -没错 沃恩 |
[24:22] | You could be in for years. | 你可能在里面待好多年 |
[24:26] | And I shot that man from | 我从一百码处 |
[24:28] | over a hundred yards away. I’m fucked too. | 射杀了那个人 我也完蛋了 |
[24:31] | Because I was protecting you, Vaughn. Protecting you. | 因为我在保护你 沃恩 保护你 |
[24:45] | They were in a tent. They were probably tourists. | 他们搭帐篷了 可能是游客 |
[24:49] | And we are in the middle of fucking nowhere. | 而我们在一个不见人烟的地方 |
[24:51] | In hundreds of miles of forest. | 在方圆数百英里的森林里 |
[24:56] | If we bury the bodies, it could be days, | 如果我们把尸体埋了 等他们被发现 |
[24:57] | weeks, months until they’re found. | 有可能是数天 数周 甚至是数月后 |
[24:59] | I’m not fucking burying people. Listen to what you’re saying. | 我才不去埋人 你听听你在说什么 |
[25:03] | We go back to that town and | 我们先回去 |
[25:04] | we come back here tonight and we bury them. | 晚上再来把他们埋了 |
[25:07] | No, man. Look, listen to yourself, Marcus. | 不 你听听自己 马库斯 |
[25:10] | – We’re not burying people. – The alternatives are unthinkable. | -我们不能去埋人 -否则后果不堪设想 |
[25:16] | – Vaughn… – Just shut up. Shut up. | -沃恩 -别说了 别说了 |
[25:18] | – You have to trust me. – I… Shut up. | -你得相信我 -我…别说了 |
[25:25] | I’m getting us out of this, mate. | 我会处理好这件事的 |
[25:29] | I’m doing this for both our sakes. You just have to trust me. | 为了我们两个人 你一定得相信我 |
[25:35] | I can’t do this, man. | 我做不到 |
[25:38] | You have no choice. You have no choice, Vaughn. | 你别无选择 别无选择 沃恩 |
[26:31] | We need to be seen up here. Further north. | 我们得被人看到在这里 在更北的地方 |
[26:36] | There has to be something. | 这里肯定有什么 |
[27:06] | Hi. | 你好 |
[27:09] | Oh, it’s a cold one. How are you? | 真冷啊 你好吗 |
[27:12] | Culcarran’s south. What are you doing up here? | 大老远来这里干什么 |
[27:16] | We’ve been hunting Drumrain all afternoon. | 我们整天下午都在德朗瑞打猎 |
[27:19] | Aye, Logan told me about you. There’s no other stalkers out. | 罗根说起过你们 没有别的猎人了 |
[27:29] | Be still. | 乖 |
[27:40] | – How much for the fuel? – Call it 20. | -油钱是多少 -20吧 |
[27:44] | Thank you. Have a nice day. | 谢谢 祝你愉快 |
[27:51] | Aye. | 好 |
[28:10] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[28:17] | Nothing happened out there, okay? | 什么都没发生 好吗 |
[28:32] | Yeah, we could… Okay. We could do that next… next week. | 我们可以…那就下周吧 |
[28:35] | Oh, okay. Got to go. | 好 没问题 |
[28:38] | – How did you get on? – Oh, a total washout. | -收获如何 -一无所获 |
[28:40] | Oh. Well, no chefs tonight. But there’s bar food at the Stag’s. | 今晚没有厨师 不过鹿头酒吧里有小吃 |
[28:46] | Or there’s the restaurant there. It’s pricey, mind. | 那里还有个餐馆 不过有点贵 |
[28:49] | – Thanks. – Alright. Thank you so much. | -谢谢 -好 非常感谢 |
[28:52] | – Thank you. – Night. | -谢谢 -晚安 |
[29:07] | We need to eat. | 我们得去吃饭 |
[29:10] | And we need to get out there. It won’t look right if we don’t. | 我们得出门 不然看起来不正常 |
[29:34] | Hey. Fancy some more drinks tonight? | 今晚要再来几杯吗 |
[29:38] | – Not tonight. – Maybe later? | -今晚不行 -再晚点呢 |
[29:41] | Tomorrow. Let’s go, Vaughn. I’m starving. | 明天吧 走吧 沃恩 我快饿死了 |
[29:43] | – You okay? – Yeah, just a bit hungover. | -你没事吧 -没事 就是还有点宿醉未醒 |
[29:58] | – Uh, where is the restaurant? – Just round to the left. | -请问餐馆在哪里 -左转进去 |
[30:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:14] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[30:16] | Join us if you like. | 愿意的话欢迎一起 |
[30:21] | Yeah, sure. Why not? | 好啊 |
[30:24] | This is… This is Al. He’s a cousin of mine. | 这是阿尔 我的表亲 |
[30:26] | – Al, this is Marcus and Vaughn. – Pleased to meet you. | -阿尔 这是马库斯和沃恩 -幸会 |
[30:29] | – Nice to meet you. – Have a seat. | -幸会 -请坐 |
[30:31] | Please. | 请 |
[30:35] | Successful day’s stalking? | 今天围猎成功吗 |
[30:38] | Uh, no. A total washout. | 没有 一无所获 |
[30:40] | Oh. Well, let’s see if we can’t improve things. | 好吧 让我们做点什么让你们开心一下 |
[30:43] | I, uh, well, I… I recommend the venison. | 我 我推荐你点鹿肉 |
[30:46] | Huh? | 什么 |
[30:49] | – Yeah. – Good. Peter, two more venison. | -行 -好的 彼得 再来两份鹿肉 |
[30:52] | – Some wine? – Please. | -来点红酒 -好 |
[31:00] | You look a bit rough. Are you alright? | 你看起来不太有精神 你没事吧 |
[31:02] | Yeah, yeah. Just had far too much last night. Stupid. | 没事 只是昨天喝太多了 太蠢了 |
[31:05] | Don’t feel great. | 不太舒服 |
[31:06] | That’s really no state to have gone hunting in. | 我从来都没有什么状态去狩猎 |
[31:09] | – Isn’t that right, Alastair? – Shocking behavior. | -对吧 阿拉斯泰尔 -对我来说很震惊 |
[31:13] | Aye, you wouldnae catch us doing that. | 对 我们绝不会去狩猎 |
[31:20] | – As long as you had a good time. – Yeah. | -不过你们开心就好 -是啊 |
[31:24] | So where did you lads stalk? | 那么两位小伙子去哪里打猎了 |
[31:27] | Drumrain. It’s beautiful up there, really beautiful. | 德朗瑞 那里景色很不错 很漂亮 |
[31:31] | The woods are right enough. But not the village. Not any more. | 那里都是丛林 不过都没有人住了 再也没有了 |
[31:37] | Yeah, what’s happening with that place? | 那里发生了什么 |
[31:39] | It’s turning into a ghost town. | 变成了一座鬼镇 |
[31:41] | It’s just dying, slowly, over time. | 随着时间的推移慢慢消亡 |
[31:43] | These kind of villages, they, | 那些村民 他们 |
[31:45] | well, they survive on a knife’s edge. | 在刀尖上活下来 |
[31:48] | I can imagine it’s quite rough up here this time of year. | 可以想象在这年头这样的生活可谓是很艰难啊 |
[31:51] | Aye. And brutal not so long ago. | 是啊 野蛮社会也没过去很久 |
[31:55] | There’s always a risk of things sliding back that way. | 重返野蛮社会的危险一直都存在 |
[31:58] | Aye, it pretty well comes down on the individual folk | 只能靠领头的人 |
[32:01] | to maintain the order of things. | 维护这里的秩序 |
[32:02] | Logan and his father before him, they held this place together. | 先是罗根的父亲 再是罗根把大家团结在一起 |
[32:07] | Aye. We all have. | 我们大家都出了力 |
[32:16] | Are you… Are you not enjoying that? | 你是 你是不喜欢吃这个吗 |
[32:18] | No, no. It’s lovely, lovely. | 不 不 很好吃 很美味 |
[32:24] | So, Iona tells me that you’re about to become a father. | 对了 伊欧娜跟我说你就快要当爸爸了 |
[32:29] | – Yeah, I am. Yeah, yeah. – Congratulations. | -是的 是的 -恭喜你 |
[32:31] | Yeah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:34] | Is that a boy or a girl you’re having? | 是男孩还是女孩 |
[32:35] | Excuse me for just a second. Be right back. | 抱歉我先离开一下 马上回来 |
[32:40] | Early to bed tonight, aye? | 今晚早点睡吧 |
[32:59] | Folk are resilient up here. | 镇上的居民都在打起精神生活 |
[33:02] | They’ll take three, four jobs to survive. | 为了生活 他们会接三四份工 |
[33:04] | If the work’s there. | 如果真的有工作的话 |
[33:06] | So what is it you do yourself? | 你做什么工作 |
[33:09] | Finance and investment. | 金融投资 |
[33:17] | Aye, we’ve… we’ve rested on past glories here, fallen behind. | 我们 我们还沉浸在过去的辉煌里 落后了 |
[33:21] | But we’ll make it through this stretch. | 但我们可以重新振作的 |
[33:22] | And there’s real, well, | 而且这里真的 |
[33:23] | there’s real potential for development here. | 真的很有发展前景 |
[33:25] | Absolutely. Anyone can see that. | 当然了 大家都看得出来 |
[33:28] | Listen, I don’t wanna put you on the spot | 听着 我不想让你不好做 |
[33:30] | or sully a good dinner with business, | 或者在晚餐里掺杂生意事 |
[33:32] | but could I give you my card? | 不过 我可以给你名片吗 |
[33:34] | Yeah, sure. I know some good people you could talk to. | 当然了 我认识一些人你可以跟他们联系 |
[33:37] | Thank you. Good man. | 谢谢 你是个好人 |
[33:41] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[34:36] | Is he… Is he okay in there? | 他 他去了那么久还好吗 |
[34:39] | I should check on him. | 我该去看看他 |
[34:40] | It’s my fault he’s had too many drinks last night. | 他昨晚喝多了都怪我 |
[34:45] | – Aye. – Are you alright? | -来了 -你没事吧 |
[34:48] | – Yeah, yeah. – Alright? | -没事 -真没事 |
[34:50] | I think I’m gonna waive the food for just now. | 我觉得我暂时还是不吃了吧 |
[34:53] | – Stomach’s not quite up to it yet. – Aye, we’ve all been there. | -肠胃不太能接受 -人人都有过这种时候 |
[34:57] | Aye, some of us more times than others. | 对 有些人的肠胃比常人敏感 |
[35:02] | We’d offer another, but it’s, | 我们还想点点别的 不过 |
[35:03] | well, it’s obviously not the night, huh? | 显然今晚不太合适 对吧 |
[35:05] | No. | 是的 |
[35:07] | We should… We should shoot in any case. | 那我们 就到这儿吧 |
[35:09] | Still lots to prepare for Alban Eiler tomorrow. | 节气祭还有很多东西要准备 |
[35:12] | – And what’s that? – It’s a solstice festival. | -那是什么 -是冬至节 |
[35:14] | It marks the last week of the hunting season. | 标志着这是狩猎季的最后一星期 |
[35:16] | Well, it’s just a… A piss-up and a bonfire these days, really. | 没什么 只是会有一场痛饮和篝火罢了 |
[35:20] | But brings everyone together. | 但节日将我们团结在一起 |
[35:24] | The, uh, bill’s covered. I insist. | 这顿我请 我坚持 |
[35:29] | – That’s very generous. Thank you. – Pleasure to meet you. | -太慷慨了 谢谢 -很高兴认识你 |
[35:31] | – Thank you. – Thank you so much. | -谢了 -多谢 |
[35:33] | You’re welcome. Take care. Get some rest. | 不客气 保重 好好休息 |
[35:35] | – I will. – I’ve got your card. | -我会的 -我收到你的名片了 |
[35:36] | – Pleasure. – Nice to meet you. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[35:37] | Have a good night. Take care. | 晚安 保重 |
[36:42] | This isn’t going to be easy. | 这不是件容易事 |
[36:51] | It’s four hours till daylight. | 距离天亮还有4小时 |
[36:55] | We need to dig a hole. | 我们得挖一个坑 |
[37:00] | Six foot deep. | 近2米深 |
[37:03] | Here. | 这里 |
[37:10] | – Vaughn. -Yeah. | -沃恩 -嗯 |
[37:33] | – Fucking hell, man. – If we’re seen here, we’re fucked. | -该死的 -如果我们被人看见 我们就完了 |
[37:38] | You’ve been a complete liability since this has happened. | 事情发生后 你一直在拖后腿 |
[37:41] | Vaughn, take the torch and help me dig this fucking thing. | 沃恩 拿好手电筒来帮我挖这个该死的坑 |
[40:08] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 差不多了 |
[40:11] | – You said six feet. – I know. It’ll have to do. | -你说要近2米深 -我知道 应该够深了 |
[40:13] | We’ve no time. Daylight’s coming. Come on. | 我们没时间了 就快天亮了 快 |
[40:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[40:28] | Under the arms. Ready? | 你抬胳膊 预备起 |
[41:07] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[41:18] | What the fuck you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[41:28] | The other bullet’s in his skull. | 他头骨里还有一颗子弹 |
[41:32] | It’s traceable back to me. It’s as good as a fingerprint, Vaughn. | 子弹能追踪到我身上 就像指纹一样 沃恩 |
[41:35] | I don’t fucking care. Put the fucking knife away. | 我不在乎 把刀拿开 |
[41:37] | Vaughn, think. | 沃恩 你想想看 |
[41:39] | If they find the bodies, | 如果他们发现了尸体 |
[41:41] | they’ll find the bullet and they’ll come looking for me. | 他们就会发现子弹 然后找上我 |
[41:47] | It’s a child, Marcus. It’s a little boy. | 他是个孩子 马库斯 是个小男孩 |
[41:51] | Do you think I want to do this? | 你以为是我想这么做吗 |
[41:53] | No, I don’t think you do. | 不 我觉得你不想这么做 |
[41:54] | – So put the fucking knife away. – I have no choice, Vaughn. | -所以把该死的刀拿开 -我别无选择 沃恩 |
[41:58] | I have no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[42:05] | Vaughn. Vaughn. | 沃恩 沃恩 |
[42:08] | Vaughn. | 沃恩 |
[42:09] | Fucking leave! Move. Stay down. | 你给我滚 走 别起来 |
[42:13] | Stay down, mate, please. | 求你别起来 兄弟 |
[43:50] | The sun will be up in an hour. | 不到1小时就要日出了 |
[43:54] | We go back, stay for a couple of hours. | 我们回去 再待几个小时 |
[43:58] | Wait until the village wakes up. | 等村民们都起来 |
[44:04] | Then make our excuses and leave. | 然后找个借口离开 |
[44:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[44:51] | Jesus. Come on. | 老天 走吧 |
[45:11] | Try to rest. I’ll wake you in a couple of hours. | 试着睡一会儿 我几小时后叫醒你 |
[47:44] | Christ. I must have passed out. | 老天 我睡死过去了 |
[47:51] | It’s midday, Marcus. | 已经中午了 马库斯 |
[47:55] | No harm done. We just pack our bags and we get out of here. | 无事发生 我们打包好行李走吧 |
[48:03] | Come on, man. | 快点 |
[48:41] | This is it. Give me that fucking knife. | 够了 把该死的刀给我 |
[48:53] | Something’s happening. There’s people at the jeep. | 出事了 有人围在我们的车旁边 |
[48:58] | Hey. What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[49:04] | Tell me what you did. Tell me what you did. | 告诉我是你干的 告诉我是你干的 |
[49:07] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[49:09] | – Fucking fucker! – Away from him, for Christ’s sake! | -混蛋 混蛋 -放开他 看在老天的份上 |
[49:13] | – What are you doing? – Fucking bastard. | -你在干什么 -该死的混蛋 |
[49:16] | Tell him what you did. | 告诉他你干了什么 |
[49:18] | Tell him what you did. You know what he did? | 告诉他你干了什么 你知道他干了什么吗 |
[49:22] | He fucked Kara. | 他干了卡拉 |
[49:26] | Gave her cocaine. Filled her with the stuff. | 还给她了可卡因 让她吸毒 |
[49:35] | Hey, let him go. Let him go. | 放开他 放开他 |
[49:40] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[49:43] | Get away, alright? I’ll deal with this. I’ll deal with this. | 你走开 我来处理 我来处理 |
[49:45] | I’ll deal with this, alright? | 我来处理 好吗 |
[49:49] | You’re a boss, little brother. | 你说了算 小兄弟 |
[49:51] | I don’t wanna hear another word about cocaine. Do you understand? | 我再也不想听到关于可卡因的事 明白了吗 |
[49:58] | Frank will take care of this. Get the jeep over to the garage. | 弗兰克会把车修好 把车拖去车库里 |
[50:02] | Bring a truck over, Granty, and the A-frame. | 弄辆卡车过来 格兰迪 还有A型架 |
[50:05] | Take the sex pest with you. | 带上这个性侵犯 |
[50:07] | So, will we look at the damage? | 看看造成了多少破坏 |
[50:11] | Cannae say I didnae warn you. | 别说我没提醒过你 |
[50:17] | That’s bad. | 这个废了 |
[50:21] | And that one’s slashed too. They’re both fucked. | 那个也划破了 两个都废了 |
[50:36] | What the fuck are we gonna do? That stuff’s in the boot. | 我们要怎么办 东西在后备箱里 |
[50:40] | We need to get it out. | 我们得把它拿出来 |
[50:42] | There’s blood on the shirt. | T恤上还有血迹 |
[50:46] | We need to get a car. | 我们得找辆车 |
[50:49] | And we need to get rid of it, | 我们得把子弹扔了 |
[50:51] | and we can’t get rid of it near the village. | 而且要避开村民的面 |
[51:00] | That second tyre, mate, isn’t gonna be cheap. | 第二个轮胎 伙计 修起来可不便宜 |
[51:04] | Can I get the keys? Just meant to grab our stuff out the boot. | 可以把钥匙给我吗 只是想把后备箱的行李拿出来 |
[51:10] | Where’s the sex pest? Lazy fuck. | 性侵犯去哪里了 真是个懒蛋 |
[51:14] | Granty, check that spare for me. | 格兰迪 去看看备胎 |
[52:18] | Can we get it today, like? | 今天能修好吗 |
[52:24] | It’ll cost you extra. | 要多加钱 |
[52:26] | 550, including labour. | 550块 包括人工费 |
[52:33] | Okay. | 可以 |
[52:36] | Okay, send it up. | 好 送来吧 |
[52:38] | – Do you have a car we could use? – Nope. | -你有车可以借我们吗 -没有 |
[52:41] | We just wanted to get some last-minute stalking in. | 我们只是想抓紧最后一点时间去打猎 |
[52:43] | Well, you probably blew your chances of that | 在你喂了别人家女儿一肚子可卡因的时候 |
[52:46] | when you fed somebody’s daughter full of coke. | 你就失去打猎的机会了 |
[52:47] | There’ll not be a queue of people lining up round here | 这里不会有人排着队 |
[52:51] | to do you any favors, pal. | 帮你忙的 兄弟 |
[52:52] | – Where the fuck have you been? – Give it a fucking rest, will you? | -你去哪儿了 -休息一会儿呗 |
[52:55] | – Do you need me this afternoon? – No. | -下午需要我帮忙吗 -不用 |
[52:58] | I’ll make do with that useless bastard. Get your fucking rags on. | 我能应付这个没用的混蛋 拿好抹布干活去 |
[53:01] | Pete might take you out in his taxi. I think he’s in the Stag’s. | 彼得也许能用出租车送你们走 他应该在鹿头酒吧 |
[53:05] | I’ll get you over there, point him out. | 我带你们过去找他 |
[53:06] | – Sounds good. – Jeep’ll be ready tomorrow. | -听起来不错 -车明天修好 |
[53:13] | For 550, you can finish it today. | 你说给550 你今天就能修好 |
[53:15] | For 550, I’ll finish it when I fucking like. | 550 我爱什么时候修好就什么时候 |
[53:47] | No fucking way, Al. | 这他妈不可能 阿尔 |
[53:51] | He doesn’t look good. | 他看起来不太好 |
[53:54] | Pete, these guys are wanting a taxi. | 彼得 他俩想打车 |
[53:56] | Then I’m your man. | 找我正好 |
[53:59] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[54:01] | Sit down, you silly sod. You’re steaming. | 坐下 你个蠢货 你酒气熏天 |
[54:03] | – No, it’s fine. Sorry, sorry. – Sit down, man. Sit down. | -不用了 抱歉 抱歉 -你坐下 坐下 |
[54:06] | Thank you, though. | 还是谢谢了 |
[54:08] | Follow me, lads. Come on. Take a seat over there. | 跟我来 小伙子们 来 来这里坐坐 |
[54:10] | Go on. I just want a chat with you. Sit down. | 来 我只是想跟你们聊几句 坐下 |
[54:14] | There you go, boys. On the house. | 来 小伙子们 酒馆请的 |
[54:25] | Now, these pints are for you by way of an apology. | 这啤酒是为了表达下歉意 |
[54:30] | An apology for messing up your car and your stupid face. | 抱歉弄坏了你的车和你的蠢脸 |
[54:33] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[54:36] | Even though you fucked my | 即使你操了 |
[54:37] | best mate’s daughter and gave her cocaine. | 我最好哥们的女儿 还让她吸了可卡因 |
[54:43] | Sounds fair. | 很公道吧 |
[54:46] | Sounds fair that I should apologize to these arseholes | 因为罗根说我应该向这两个混蛋道歉 |
[54:51] | ’cause Logan says one is due. | 够公道了吧 |
[54:54] | ‘Cause this twat here is gonna bring investment in. | 还因为这个贱人会为这里拉投资 |
[54:59] | – That’s enough, Brian. – No, it’s not enough. | -够了 布莱恩 -不 远远不够 |
[55:02] | Investments. Grants. | 投资 资助 |
[55:06] | Shite, the lot of it. | 他们还带来了很多恶心的东西 |
[55:10] | And fucking embarrassing. | 还有该死的耻辱 |
[55:12] | Begging to city twats like this | 我们知道该怎么做 |
[55:17] | when we all know what should be done! | 却不得不向这样城市来的烂人低头 |
[55:19] | Facing up to how fucked we are | 正视自己的窝囊样吧 |
[55:21] | and doing whatever’s necessary to look out for ourselves. | 我们应该采取任何必要手段照看彼此 |
[55:24] | Whatever’s necessary. | 任何必要手段 |
[55:28] | Like folk used to. | 就像以前一样 |
[55:31] | ‘Cause nae other bastards will. | 因为这些混蛋他们做得出来 |
[55:41] | But Logan calls the shots and apparently you do too, so… | 但是罗根说了算 显然我惹不起你们 所以 |
[55:48] | I’ll apologize. | 我会道歉的 |
[55:53] | I’m sorry, my friend. | 对不起 朋友 |
[56:01] | And I’m sorry to you too, pal. | 我也对不起你 伙计 |
[56:05] | – I’m sorry. – Am I fuck! | -我很抱歉 -操他妈的 |
[56:07] | Fucking… | 操 |
[56:08] | Take your fucking hands off me. | 把你他妈的手拿开 |
[56:13] | I’m going anyway. | 我走了 |
[56:17] | – Fuck. – Better get yourself cleaned up. | -操 -你去洗洗吧 |
[56:21] | Fuck. | 操 |
[56:25] | I’m sorry about this. | 刚才的事我很抱歉 |
[56:27] | – No, it’s fine. – Just finish your pint, huh? | -不 没关系 -喝一杯吧 |
[56:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[56:39] | Some day. | 这天够呛啊 |
[56:44] | It’s Kara, you know. She stirs everything up. | 都是卡拉 事情都是她搞出来的 |
[56:50] | You know Brian’s not alone in his way of thinking. | 你要知道不止是布莱恩一个人这么想 |
[56:53] | Well, they’re wrong. Let’s not go down that road. | 他们错了 我们不该这么做 |
[56:56] | I’m just saying. People are wound tight. | 我就那么一说 人们很团结 |
[56:59] | Logan needs to stay canny. | 罗根行事要再谨慎点 |
[57:05] | – Where is he, anyway? – He’s out. Looking for Sammy. | -话说他去哪儿了 -他出去了 出去找萨米了 |
[57:10] | What’s the story with that? | 这又是怎么回事 |
[57:11] | Oh, they went camping supposedly. Due in last night. | 据说他们出去露营了 本来昨晚就该回来 |
[57:16] | Mary’s not heard from them. She’s a bit concerned. | 玛丽没他们的消息 她有点担心 |
[57:22] | Logan’s nephew and brother-in-law. | 罗根的连襟和外甥 |
[57:25] | Oh, right. | 这样啊 |
[57:27] | Logan’ll find him. You know how he dotes on that little ‘un. | 罗根会找到他的 你知道他有多宠那孩子 |
[57:33] | It’ll likely be nothing. | 没事的 |
[57:40] | – Are youse okay? – Logan’s nephew’s missing. | -你们还好吗 -罗根的外甥不见了 |
[57:44] | Camping in the woods. | 他们去森林里露营了 |
[57:46] | Oh, right. | 这样啊 |
[57:49] | – And when were they due back? – They? | -他们原定什么时候回来 -“他们” |
[57:56] | Well, he didn’t go alone, did he? | 他不是一个人去的吧 |
[57:58] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[58:00] | An 11-year-old on his own? | 11岁的孩子一个人去吗 |
[58:03] | He doesn’t know what age he is. | 他又不知道那孩子多大 |
[58:05] | Well, no, I just remembered | 对 我只是想起来 |
[58:07] | Logan mentioning something, didn’t he? | 罗根可能跟我们提到过 对吧 |
[58:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[58:13] | Sorry. I just assumed. | 抱歉 我想当然了 |
[58:21] | – So when’s the bonfire? – It’s at seven. | -篝火什么时候开始 -七点 |
[58:23] | – Right. – Yeah, we should make a move. | -好 -我们该走了 |
[58:26] | – Yeah. – Let’s make a move, then. | -好 -那我们先走了 |
[58:30] | – Leaving already? – Probably best. | -已经要走了吗 -最好还是走吧 |
[58:31] | You needn’t worry about Brian. He won’t try anything again. | 你不用担心布莱恩 他不会再做什么了 |
[58:34] | No, we’ve had a rough day, and I… | 不 只是今天发生了很多事 我… |
[58:36] | But thank you so much. And it’s my round, so here. | 不过很感谢你们 这轮我请 给 |
[58:40] | Take, get a drink on me. | 拿着 这酒我请 |
[58:41] | Thank you so much, though. Have a great day. | 很感谢你们 日安 |
[58:43] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[58:48] | Thanks very much for the drinks. Thank you. | 谢谢你们的酒 谢谢 |
[59:07] | – Get rid of it. – Where? | -扔掉 -扔哪里 |
[59:09] | I don’t care, man. Just get rid of it. | 我不在乎 伙计 |
[59:11] | Marcus, it’s their fucking relatives. Just get rid of it. | 马库斯 那是他们的亲戚 赶紧扔掉 |
[1:00:35] | They could start searching those woods any minute. | 他们随时可能会去森林里找 |
[1:00:42] | There’s miles of forest. | 方圆好几英里的树林 |
[1:00:45] | We just have to keep our nerve. | 我们现在只要保持冷静 |
[1:00:54] | What about the boy? | 那个男孩呢 |
[1:00:56] | Just hope he stays quiet. | 只能希望他保持安静 |
[1:01:02] | It’s getting to me. | 我完全被影响了 |
[1:01:12] | Vaughn… | 沃恩 |
[1:01:15] | Everything I did here… | 我在这做的一切 |
[1:01:20] | I did it to protect us. | 都是为了保护我们 |
[1:01:24] | Every decision I made, I made it from my gut. | 我所做的一切决定都是靠我的直觉 |
[1:01:30] | And if we were in those woods, | 如果当时我们一起在树林里 |
[1:01:31] | you’d make the same decisions for me. | 你也会为我做出同样的决定 |
[1:01:32] | Am I right? | 对吗 |
[1:01:37] | We were wrong. We were wrong. | 我们错了 我们错了 |
[1:01:43] | And we’re gonna pay for it because we should have just told them. | 我们会付出代价 因为我们应该直接告诉他们 |
[1:01:46] | Then go and tell them. Go and tell them. | 那你去告诉他们 你去告诉他们 |
[1:01:49] | They will rip you to pieces, Vaughn. | 他们会把你撕成碎片 沃恩 |
[1:01:55] | Everything I did here I did to protect you. | 我在这里做的一切都是为了保护你 |
[1:01:59] | And you’re telling me I was wrong. | 而你现在告诉我我错了 |
[1:02:07] | You know you are, Marcus. | 你知道你自己错了 马库斯 |
[1:02:13] | Otherwise you wouldn’t ask. | 不然你也不会问我 |
[1:03:05] | Alright? What you doing up here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[1:03:09] | Just… Just having a drink. | 我…我来喝一杯 |
[1:03:11] | Well, get yourselves down there for Christ’s sakes. | 赶紧给我下楼去 |
[1:03:13] | It’s Alban Eiler. People are expecting you. | 是节气祭 大家都在等你 |
[1:03:16] | I think it’s probably best if we just stay in here tonight. | 我觉得我们今晚还是待在楼上吧 |
[1:03:19] | It’s festival night. Get yourself down there. | 今晚是节日之夜 赶紧下来 |
[1:03:24] | Yeah, of course, yeah. We’ll be there in two secs. | 当然了 我们马上下来 |
[1:03:26] | Okay. See you down there. | 好 待会见 |
[1:03:30] | See you. | 待会见 |
[1:04:00] | – Help yourself, man. – Thank you. | -小心点 -谢谢 |
[1:04:02] | Food’s over there. | 吃的在那边 |
[1:04:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:43] | Have you told your mummy that? | 你和你妈妈说了吗 |
[1:04:45] | Bloody disappeared. | 不见了 |
[1:04:54] | Something’s not right here, man. Something’s not right. | 有点不对劲 有点不对劲 |
[1:05:08] | Guys. Logan wants to speak to youse. | 大家伙 罗根想跟大家说几句 |
[1:05:24] | My sister’s husband and son haven’t come in. | 我妹妹的丈夫和儿子没回来 |
[1:05:26] | We know. Sorry to hear that. | 我们知道 很遗憾 |
[1:05:28] | But we’ve found the car further north. | 我们在北边找到了他们的车 |
[1:05:30] | We’ve asked around and we’ve a decent idea where they were. | 我们四处问了问 划出了他们会去的范围 |
[1:05:33] | We’re putting together a search party. | 我们召集了一支搜救队 |
[1:05:35] | Will you… Will you come out? | 你们…你们来吗 |
[1:05:40] | Look, we need help out there. | 听着 我们需要帮手 |
[1:05:44] | – Yeah, okay. – Yeah, of course. | -好啊 -没问题 |
[1:05:47] | Let’s go. The jeep’s fixed. It’s over there. | 走吧 吉普车修好了 就在那边 |
[1:05:57] | Follow us out, yeah? | 跟我们走 |
[1:06:11] | Why did they give us the jeep? | 他们为什么把吉普车还我们 |
[1:06:13] | Because they want as many people out here as possible, Marcus. | 因为他们要越多人手越好 马库斯 |
[1:06:16] | They think they’re still fucking alive. | 他们觉得他们还活着 |
[1:06:18] | No, man. I think they’re onto us. | 不 我觉得他们盯上了我们 |
[1:06:19] | I think they’re trying to force our hand. | 我觉得他们想把我们逼入死路 |
[1:06:21] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[1:06:25] | If we make a run for it now, then they’ll know for sure. | 如果我们现在跑 他们肯定就明白了 |
[1:06:40] | Jesus, Marcus, we’re going right there. We’re going to it. | 天啊 马库斯 我们正在往那里开 正在开 |
[1:06:43] | This road’s miles long. These woods are massive. | 这条路有好几英里长 这片树林很大 |
[1:06:45] | What if they find the fucking grave? | 万一他们找到那该死的墓了呢 |
[1:06:47] | If they find the fucking grave, | 如果他们找到了那该死的墓 |
[1:06:48] | you will make a run for it, mate, believe me. | 你绝对能跑 相信我 兄弟 |
[1:06:57] | That was it. That was the place. We’ve gone past it. | 这里 就是这里 我们开过去了 |
[1:07:01] | They’re going the wrong way. We’re okay. | 他们走错了 我们没事 |
[1:07:38] | What were you doing last night? | 你们昨晚去哪里了 |
[1:07:40] | – What do you mean? – Well, what do you think I mean? | -什么意思 -你们以为我什么意思 |
[1:07:46] | Look, we went night hunting. I know it’s illegal, | 我们夜里去打猎了 我知道那样违法 |
[1:07:49] | but it was my idea, not his. | 但那是我的主意 跟他无关 |
[1:07:51] | Well, that will be reported to the police. | 我会上报给警察 |
[1:07:54] | Where did you night hunt? | 你们去哪里夜猎了 |
[1:07:57] | Uh, Gunn’s Wood. | 甘恩森林 |
[1:08:03] | Know how to work that, right? Yeah? | 你知道怎么用吧 |
[1:08:05] | Yeah, cheers. Thank you. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[1:08:14] | Just keep an eye on both of them, eh? | 盯着他们俩 |
[1:08:32] | Come on, come on. Shh, shh. Here, here, here. | 来吧 来吧 给 给 |
[1:08:37] | Three groups. Grant, Angus, you two, take the right-hand path. | 分三组 格兰特 安古斯 你们俩去右边 |
[1:08:43] | – Al, Frank… – Iona, you’re with me. | -阿尔 弗兰克 -伊欧娜 你和我一起 |
[1:08:46] | Over here, come on. Let’s go. Here. – | 这边 走吧 走 |
[1:08:57] | Sammy! Sammy! | 萨米 萨米 |
[1:09:04] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[1:09:07] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[1:09:09] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[1:09:13] | Calum! | 卡鲁姆 |
[1:09:16] | – Here, here. – Calum! | -这边 -卡鲁姆 |
[1:09:19] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[1:09:21] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[1:09:25] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[1:09:33] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[1:09:36] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[1:09:37] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[1:09:41] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[1:09:46] | Calum! | 卡鲁姆 |
[1:09:48] | Angus. Angus. Anything at all? | 安古斯 安古斯 有发现吗 |
[1:09:50] | Here. Nothing. | 这边 没发现 |
[1:09:53] | – Calum! – Sammy! | -卡鲁姆 -萨米 |
[1:09:56] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[1:10:00] | We’re really up against it. It’s just too large an area. | 我们真没办法 这片地方太大了 |
[1:10:04] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:10:06] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[1:10:10] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[1:10:15] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[1:10:20] | Calum! | 卡鲁姆 |
[1:10:22] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[1:10:26] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[1:10:29] | Calum! Sammy! | 卡鲁姆 萨米 |
[1:10:36] | Dog’s picked up a scent! | 狗闻到了味道 |
[1:10:41] | We’ve picked up a scent. Southeast. | 我们的狗闻到了味道 东南方向 |
[1:10:44] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[1:10:46] | – Calum! – Sammy! | -卡鲁姆 -萨米 |
[1:10:50] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[1:10:54] | Seek. Seek. Come on. | 快找 快找 快点 |
[1:10:57] | Here. Seek. | 快找 |
[1:11:01] | – Here you are! – Huh? Here. | -在这里 -这里 |
[1:11:06] | – Is there anything? – Here. | -有什么发现 -这里 |
[1:11:11] | Angus, what’s there? What have you found? | 安古斯 那里有什么 你发现了什么 |
[1:11:13] | Over here! Dig. | 这边 挖 |
[1:11:18] | This ground’s been disturbed. There’s something here. | 这片土被动过 这里有东西 |
[1:11:27] | Help! | 帮忙 |
[1:11:33] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:11:41] | Dig. Dig! | 挖 挖 |
[1:11:44] | Here. Help me. | 快帮我 |
[1:12:02] | Sammy. | 萨米 |
[1:12:04] | No. Sammy… | 不 萨米 |
[1:12:21] | They’ve gone. | 他们不见了 |
[1:12:27] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:12:29] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:12:31] | They’ve gone! | 他们不见了 |
[1:12:38] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[1:12:44] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[1:13:21] | Use your fucking head. | 用用你的脑子 |
[1:13:23] | Come on. Angus, keys! | 安古斯 钥匙 |
[1:13:58] | What the fuck?! | 怎么回事 |
[1:14:01] | What the fuck? That’s impossible. | 怎么回事 那不可能 |
[1:14:04] | What? Hold on. | 什么 等等 |
[1:14:08] | – What the fuck?! – Come on. Come on, man, fucking go! | -搞什么 -拜托 快走啊 |
[1:14:15] | Run. | 跑 |
[1:14:24] | Over there! | 那边 |
[1:14:28] | No guns except Al. Come on. | 除了阿尔以外不准带枪 走 |
[1:14:33] | Here. Come on. | 走 |
[1:14:36] | – Go, go! – Vaughn. | -走 走 -沃恩 |
[1:15:21] | – Vaughn. Vaughn, get up. Vaughn. – I guess I can’t. | -沃恩 沃恩 起来 -我不行了 |
[1:15:24] | – You have to run! – I can’t fucking move. Just go. | -快跑 -我动不了了 快走 |
[1:15:27] | – Come on. – Fucking go, Marcus. Just fucking go! | -快点 -快走 马库斯 快走 |
[1:15:36] | No, wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait. | 不 等等 等等 等等 |
[1:15:39] | Brian, no! Logan, do something. | 布莱恩 不 罗根 做点什么 |
[1:15:42] | – He’ll kill him. – Get him away for fuck’s sake! | -他会杀了他 -赶紧把他拉开 |
[1:15:44] | – Brian! – Get him away! | -布莱恩 -把他拉开 |
[1:15:46] | Brian! | 布莱恩 |
[1:15:48] | Al, take Rab. Take Johnny and Rab. | 阿尔 带上小拉 带上约翰尼和小拉 |
[1:15:50] | The other one, he went that way. | 另一个往那边跑了 |
[1:15:52] | Just you three. I don’t want a free-for-all. | 就你们三个去 不许搞得一片混乱 |
[1:15:55] | – Bring him in alive. Go! – That fucker’s mine! | -抓活的 去 -那混蛋是我的 |
[1:15:58] | – We’ll get the bastard. – Stay in touch on the radio. | -我们会抓到那混蛋 -用无线电保持联系 |
[1:16:00] | Get Dad up here with the dogs. | 带狗要爸爸过来 |
[1:16:02] | We’ll take this one up to the farm, | 我们吧这个送到农场 |
[1:16:04] | find out what the fuck is going on here. | 问清楚到底发生了什么 |
[1:16:06] | Right. | 好 |
[1:17:28] | Tell us what happened. Everything. | 告诉我们发生了什么 一切 |
[1:17:49] | We were stalking deer for about an hour, okay? | 我们猎了大约一小时的鹿 |
[1:17:53] | And we found one in a clearing. | 然后发现有一只在空地上 |
[1:17:55] | I lined up the shot. I lined up the shot. | 我瞄准了 我秒准了 |
[1:20:07] | Any idea how sick this is, what you’ve done? | 你们知道你们的所作所有有多么变态吗 |
[1:20:13] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:20:17] | That’s not gonna be enough. | 那样不够 |
[1:20:23] | That’s not gonna be nearly enough. | 那远远不够 |
[1:20:38] | How could you have done this to us? How could you not tell us? | 你们怎么能这样对我们 你们怎么能不告诉我们 |
[1:20:46] | You… with a child of your own on the way. | 你…自己的孩子也快要出生了 |
[1:20:57] | – I’m so sorry. – Stop saying that. | -真的对不起 -别再说了 |
[1:21:23] | – He’s not going anywhere. – Sit down. | -他哪儿都别想去 -坐下 |
[1:21:27] | We made a decision. | 我们决定了 |
[1:21:37] | What, you don’t think I want to? | 怎么 你以为我不想吗 |
[1:21:39] | Well, let’s get it done right now. | 那就赶紧下手吧 |
[1:21:46] | – You’re not thinking right, Brian. – Oh, aye? And how’s that? | -你现在大脑不清楚 布莱恩 -为什么 |
[1:21:52] | People know they came here. His wife, for a start. | 有人知道他们来这里了 比如他的妻子 |
[1:21:57] | Now, if we kill them, | 如果我们杀了他们 |
[1:21:58] | this place will be riddled with police in no time. | 这地方马上就会被警察包围 |
[1:22:01] | And I’m not talking local ones. I’m talking real police. | 我说得不是我们本地的警察 是真的警察 |
[1:22:05] | Last time anyone saw them was with us, | 上一次有人看到他们是和我们在一起 |
[1:22:07] | taking them out into the woods. | 带他们进入树林 |
[1:22:09] | Now, if we go through with this, some of us’ll go down for it, | 如果我们要这么做 我们肯定有人要被抓 |
[1:22:13] | guaranteed, and for life. | 坐一辈子的牢 |
[1:22:20] | This place will never recover. | 这地方从此不复往日 |
[1:22:23] | And this family will be ripped apart. | 这个家庭也会分崩离析 |
[1:22:28] | Now, I’m not saying I like it, | 我不是说我喜欢这种结果 |
[1:22:30] | but it’s time to get the police here. | 但我们是该叫警察来了 |
[1:22:37] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[1:22:39] | What real evidence have we got? Nothing. | 我们有什么切实的证据 什么都没有 |
[1:22:42] | And he’ll change his story | 只要警察一来 |
[1:22:43] | as soon as the fucking police get here. | 他肯定会改说法 |
[1:22:45] | – No, I won’t. – He says that now. | -不 我不会的 -他现在是这么说 |
[1:22:47] | – I won’t. – Shut the fuck up. | -我不会的 -闭嘴 |
[1:22:48] | – Quiet. – They walk away from this. | -安静 -那就别插手 |
[1:22:50] | – That cannae fucking happen. – I said fucking quiet. | -那不可能 -我说了安静 |
[1:22:59] | I don’t wanna hear another word about police. | 我不想听到关于警察的任何话 |
[1:23:02] | After what he just confessed? | 他刚刚承认了那些事 |
[1:23:06] | After what came out the back of that pick-up truck? | 还从他们的后备箱里翻出那些东西 |
[1:23:10] | After what these cunts have done here? | 这些混蛋在这里干出这种事 |
[1:23:14] | The unthinkable things they’ve done to our family? | 他们对我们的家庭做出那种不顾后果的事 |
[1:23:26] | This can only be paid for in blood. | 血债只能血偿 |
[1:23:30] | We’re not killers, brother. We’re not like them. | 我们不是杀人凶手 兄弟 我们和他们不一样 |
[1:23:33] | An eye for an eye, Logan. | 以眼还眼 罗根 |
[1:23:36] | After what they’ve done here, they’re not leaving here alive. | 他们干出这种 就别想活着离开这里 |
[1:23:42] | For Christ’s sake, stop this. | 上帝啊 停手吧 |
[1:23:47] | – Think about what you’re doing here. – You’ve said your piece. | -想想你在做什么 -你该说的都说了 |
[1:23:49] | Now step aside. | 让开 |
[1:23:53] | – Angus… – Logan, get out of my fucking way. | -安古斯 -罗根 让开 |
[1:23:55] | – Frank, no. – This is wrong. | -弗兰克 不 -这样不对 |
[1:23:57] | – I mean it. I’m warning you. – It’s the wrong thing to do. | -我是认真的 我警告你 -这样不对 |
[1:24:00] | – Get him up. – Brian! They’ve found the other one. | -把他拉起来 -布莱恩 找到另一个了 |
[1:24:03] | They’ve got him! | 抓到了 |
[1:24:07] | – Angus, get him in there. – Get up. | -安古斯 把他带进来 -起来 |
[1:24:12] | Get on your arse. Come on. | 给我起来 快点 |
[1:24:14] | Stay and watch him. | 把他看住了 |
[1:24:17] | Where is he? Vinny. | 他在哪里 凡尼 |
[1:24:20] | We’ll go and pick the other one up. | 我们去把另一组接过来 |
[1:24:22] | We’re gonna come back here and finish this. | 我们等会回来再算账 |
[1:25:20] | A fucking kid! A fucking kid! | 一个该死的孩子 一个该死的孩子 |
[1:25:26] | You fucking tell them what we’ve fucking done! | 你告诉了他们我们干的事 |
[1:25:29] | What do you… | 你… |
[1:26:15] | Stop fucking moving. | 别动了 |
[1:26:28] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:27:02] | I’ve negotiated your life. | 我为你的性命争取过了 |
[1:27:19] | But there’s a debt to be paid. | 但是你们身上有血债 |
[1:27:35] | Don’t think about doing anything stupid. | 别想干什么蠢事 |
[1:27:38] | You’ve got two guns pointing at your head. | 有两柄枪对着你的脑袋呢 |
[1:27:54] | Now do what needs to be done. | 做你该做的事 |
[1:28:00] | Take it. Take it. | 拿好 那好 |
[1:28:02] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[1:28:07] | Do it. Come on, you can leave here alive. | 动手 你就能活着离开这里 |
[1:28:10] | No. Fuck, no. | 不 操 不 |
[1:28:13] | Then you die here with him. | 那你就跟他一起死 |
[1:28:23] | – No, it’s not right. – Not right’s a long way gone. | -不 这样不对 -这根本不算什么不对 |
[1:28:28] | Now do it. | 动手 |
[1:28:33] | Do it or it’s out of my control | 动手 否则我也没办法了 |
[1:28:36] | and my brother will kill both of you. | 我的兄弟会把你们俩都杀了 |
[1:29:07] | No, you can. Put it to your shoulder. Put it to your shoulder. | 不 你可以的 放在肩膀上 放在肩膀上 |
[1:29:10] | Son, son, just… just | 孩子 只要…只要 |
[1:29:11] | pick it up and point it and pull the trigger. | 抬起来 瞄准 扣下扳机 |
[1:29:15] | Pull the trigger. | 扣下扳机 |
[1:29:17] | Do you really wanna leave | 你真的想丢下 |
[1:29:19] | your wife and unborn child alone? Do you? | 你的妻子和未出生的孩子吗 真的吗 |
[1:29:57] | Please. | 不要 |
[1:30:06] | Please. | 不要 |
[1:32:37] | Let’s go through it again. | 我们再来过一遍 |
[1:32:41] | Your wife picked you up. And Marcus went north in his jeep. | 你妻子来接你 马库斯开着吉普车往北去了 |
[1:32:50] | Marcus went north. | 马库斯往北去了 |
[1:32:54] | Our relatives went missing. | 我们的亲戚不见了 |
[1:32:59] | And we know nothing more. | 我们其余什么都不知道 |
[1:33:03] | Nothing happened here. | 这里什么都没发生 |
[1:33:07] | When the police come, | 等警察来了 |
[1:33:09] | keep your story simple and make it convincing. | 说得简洁明了 有可信度一点 |
[1:33:32] | What’s happened? What’s happened? | 发生什么事了 发生什么事了 |
[1:34:42] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[1:34:45] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:34:50] | I’ll get him. You stay there. | 我去抱他 你别动 |
[1:35:15] | Hey, hey, hey. Come on, come on. | 来 来 |
[1:35:18] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |