英文名称:Swordfish
年代:2001
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | You know the problem with Hollywood? | 你知道好莱坞的问题吗? |
[00:39] | They make shit. Unbelievable, | 他们都拍烂片 难以置信 |
[00:41] | unremarkable shit. | 超级大烂片 |
[00:43] | I’m not some wannabe filmmaker… | 我并不是唱高调的导演 |
[00:46] | searching for existentialism through a haze of bong smoke. | 成天抽大麻寻找人生意义 |
[00:50] | No, it’s easy to pick apart bad acting, | 要挑毛病的话很容易 |
[00:52] | shortsighted directing and a moronic stringing-together of words the studios term as prose. | 演员 导演和剧本都烂透了 |
[00:58] | No, I’m talking about the lack of realism. | 我说的是缺乏真实感 |
[01:01] | Realism. | 真实感 |
[01:02] | Not a pervasive element in modern American cinematic vision. | 这不是当今影坛的第一问题 |
[01:07] | Take “Dog Day Afternoon”, for example. | 就拿”热天午后”来说吧 |
[01:10] | Arguably Pacino’s best work. | 艾尔·帕西诺最好的作品 |
[01:13] | Short of Scarface and Godfather Part I, of course. | 除了”疤面煞星”和”教父” |
[01:17] | Masterpiece of directing, easily Lumet’s best. | 导演薜尼卢梅的功力没话说 |
[01:22] | The cinematography, the acting, the screenplay, all topnotch. | 摄影 演员和剧本都是一流的 |
[01:27] | But… | 但是… |
[01:35] | they didn’t push the envelope. | 他们没有发挥到极限 |
[01:39] | What if, in Dog Day, Sonny wanted to get away with it? | 为何不让帕西诺逍遥法外呢? |
[01:42] | Really wanted that. | 真的逍遥法外 |
[01:45] | Now this is the tricky part. What if he started killing hostages right away? | 让我们设想一下 要是他立刻杀死人质呢? |
[01:50] | No mercy, no quarter. | 绝不迟疑 毫不留情 |
[01:53] | “Meet our demands or the pretty blond gets it in the head. “ | 不答应要求 金发美女就死定了 |
[01:56] | Bam, splat. | 砰 脑袋开花 |
[01:58] | What, still no bus? Come on. | 还是不让步? 少来了 |
[02:01] | How many innocent victims would it take for the city. . . | 他要让多少人质血肉横飞 |
[02:05] | to reverse its policy on hostages? | 市政府才肯让步? |
[02:08] | And this is 1976. There’s no CNN. | 1976年没有CNN |
[02:10] | There’s no CNBC. There’s no Internet. | 也没有有线电视或网际网路 |
[02:15] | Fast-forward to today. Present time, same situation. | 假如是今天 一样的情况 |
[02:19] | How quickly would the media make a frenzy? In hours. | 媒体马上就把新闻炒作起来 |
[02:23] | It would be the biggest story from Boston to Budapest. | 从美国到欧洲都是头条新闻 |
[02:28] | Ten hostages die. | 十名人质丧命 |
[02:30] | Twenty, thirty. | 二十名 三十名 |
[02:33] | Relentless. Bam, bim. One after another. | 人质一个接一个被射杀 |
[02:37] | All on hi-def, computer-enhanced. | 全都被高画质摄影机拍下来 |
[02:41] | You can almost taste the brain matter. | 连溅出的脑浆都看得到 |
[02:43] | All for what? A bus, a plane? | 只为了要一台巴士或飞机? |
[02:46] | A couple million dollars that’s federally insured? | 或是区区的几百万元吗? |
[02:54] | I don’t think so, but just a thought. | 当然不会 我只是想想而已 |
[02:59] | I mean, it’s not… | 当然了 |
[03:02] | within the realm of conventional cinema, but… | 一般电影不是这么拍 但是… |
[03:08] | what if? | 假如是呢? |
[03:12] | There’s a problem with that movie. | 你这部电影有一个问题 |
[03:15] | Really? | 是吗? |
[03:17] | It wouldn’t work. | 它不会卖座 |
[03:18] | How come? | 为什么? |
[03:20] | Audiences love happy endings. | 观众喜欢快乐结局 |
[03:23] | Pacino escapes with the money. | 帕西诺拿了钱逃之夭夭 |
[03:25] | Boyfriend gets a sex change. Live happily ever after. | 他男友去变性 他们白头偕老 |
[03:29] | No? | 不行吗? |
[03:30] | No. | 不行 |
[03:32] | Homophobia. | 你歧视同性恋 |
[03:34] | Bad guy can’t win. It’s a morality tale. | 这是道德观念 坏人不能赢 |
[03:38] | One way or the other, he’s gotta go down. | 不管怎样 他一定要死 |
[03:45] | Well, life is stranger than fiction sometimes. | 有时候现实比电影更夸张 |
[03:54] | You know, guys, I gotta go. | 大伙儿 我得走了 |
[03:58] | Gotta jet. | 我要走了 |
[04:00] | Thanks for the coffee. | 多谢这杯咖啡 |
[04:12] | Stan. Time to go to work. | 史丹利 该办正事了 |
[04:15] | You coming? | 你来不来? |
[04:20] | Move. I won’t say it again. | 让开 我不想再说一遍 |
[05:03] | I have a clear shot. | 我瞄准他了 |
[05:05] | Shooters, stand by. | 狙击手 待命 |
[05:10] | Okay. Now what? | 好了 现在呢? |
[05:13] | Don’t worry, folks, it’s almost over. | 别担心 很快就结束了 |
[05:16] | – Is she done? – She’s done. | -她好了吗? -好了 |
[05:17] | – Move her out. – Hey! Let’s go. | -带她出去 -走吧 |
[05:20] | Don’t worry, you’ll be fine. | 放心 你会没事 笑一下嘛 |
[05:23] | You’ll be back before you know it. | 很快就回来 |
[05:29] | Turn the fuck around. | 给我转过来 |
[05:33] | Rescue team, let’s go. | 救援小组 快走 |
[05:35] | Who’s on the roof? | 屋顶上有谁? |
[05:37] | All shooters, you are holding for command. | 狙击手 等待指令 |
[05:48] | All prepare their shot. | 他们准备开枪 |
[05:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[05:52] | I’m handling this! | 我要搞定他 |
[05:53] | Don’t fuck with this guy! | 别招惹毛这家伙 |
[05:55] | You’ll get these people killed! | 你会害死人质 |
[05:57] | We got two teams on the roof. We got a team over there. | 屋顶有两组狙击手 |
[05:59] | Double this team up. That’s your best angle. | 加派人手 以防万一 |
[06:03] | Don’t talk. Just listen. | 别说话 听我说 |
[06:06] | Each of the 22 hostages… | 22名人质身上 |
[06:08] | is wrapped with 20 pounds of C-4 explosives. | 都有20磅塑胶炸药 |
[06:11] | They’re also taped with 15 pounds of stainless-steel ball bearings. | 还有15磅的不锈钢球 |
[06:16] | Which makes them the world’s largest claymore mines. | 他们是杀伤力最强大的活动地雷 |
[06:19] | They got the green light. | 可以行动了 |
[06:20] | I got this guy on the phone! | 他在跟我讲电话 |
[06:23] | I’m done playing with this asshole! | 别理他 我不想跟他耗下去 |
[06:27] | Around their necks are radio-frequency electronic dog collars. | 他们就像小狗戴着电击颈圈 |
[06:32] | Dog walks out of the yard, gets the shit shocked out of him. Same here. | 只要走出院子就会遭到电击 |
[06:36] | This bank is their yard, so don’t fuck with me. | 银行就是他们的院子 别搞鬼 |
[06:40] | Johnson, you and your partner move up between those vehicles. | 强森 你们到车子中间 |
[06:47] | – Stand down! – Get back! | -站住 -回来 |
[06:49] | Stand down! | 站住 |
[06:50] | Get back! | 回来 |
[06:51] | Officer, stand down now! | 马上站住 |
[06:57] | He’s gonna shoot! He’s gonna shoot! | 他要开枪 他要开枪 |
[07:02] | Shit. | 该死 |
[07:05] | Get her! | 去救她 |
[07:06] | Go! | 快去 |
[07:09] | No! Release the hostage! | 不 放开人质 |
[07:11] | No! Release the hostage! | 不 快放开人质 |
[07:14] | She’s gone. Take cover! | 她要爆炸了 找掩护 |
[07:20] | No, no! Let her go! Let her go! | 不 放开她 放开她 |
[07:23] | Release the hostage! | 放开人质 |
[07:27] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[07:30] | Let her go. Let her go! | 放开她… |
[07:34] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[07:35] | Shit! You guys, come on! | 快躲开 |
[08:45] | How long will you be here? | 你打算停留多久? |
[08:48] | One week. | 一个礼拜 |
[08:49] | Business or pleasure? | 公干或观光? |
[08:51] | Hopefully both. | 希望都有吧 |
[08:52] | What type of work do you do? | 你从事哪一行? |
[08:53] | I’m a consultant. | 我是电脑顾问 |
[09:00] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[09:01] | Could you be careful with that? That’s expensive equipment. | 请小心点 那些器材很贵 |
[09:25] | How long will this take? | 这要多久? |
[09:27] | A few minutes. | 只要几分钟 |
[09:28] | Sit down, relax. I’ll be right back. | 请坐 我马上回来 |
[09:31] | A few minutes, huh? | 几分钟 |
[10:05] | Hey, where’s he going? | 他想去哪里? |
[10:07] | Stand down! | 站住 |
[10:10] | It’s going up. | 电梯往上 |
[10:11] | Stairs. | 走楼梯 |
[10:38] | Sir, could you please–? | 请你跟我们来 |
[10:45] | Easy, easy. | 冷静点 |
[10:48] | This better be important. | 你最好有很重要的事 |
[10:51] | Wouldn’t have asked you otherwise, senator. | 不重要就不会找你 参议员 |
[10:55] | We just received word that… | 我们接获消息 |
[10:57] | Axl Torvalds was intercepted entering the U.S. | 艾索托沃入境时被拦下来 |
[11:01] | When was this? | 什么时候? |
[11:02] | Within the last two hours. | 两小时前 |
[11:04] | According to my FBI source, he was nabbed in customs at LAX. | 他在洛杉矶机场的海关被捕 |
[11:08] | They know he’s working for us? | 他们知道他替我们工作? |
[11:10] | It’s unlikely. | 应该不知道 |
[11:11] | It was a routine check. Torvalds freaked out. They got lucky. | 那是例行检查 托沃一时紧张 |
[11:15] | This ain’t good. What do the feds know? | 情况不妙 FBI知道吗? |
[11:18] | Nothing yet. He’s refusing to speak English. | 不知道 他故意不用英语回答 |
[11:21] | The Finnish consulate has contacted the State Department. | 芬兰领事馆联络了国务院 |
[11:24] | So we haven’t been compromised? | 计划没曝光 对吧? |
[11:27] | I’m not sure. I’m working on that. | 我不确定 我正在查 |
[11:30] | You better get sure… | 快去查 小子 |
[11:32] | because someone’s cock will end up on the block… | 要不然有人会倒大楣 |
[11:35] | and it won’t be mine. | 我保证不是我 |
[11:38] | I understand, senator. | 我了解 参议员 |
[11:42] | There you go. | 那就好 |
[12:24] | Well, well, well. | 哇哦… |
[12:30] | Who are you supposed to be? | 你是什么人? |
[12:33] | I’m Ginger. | 我是金姬 |
[12:35] | Ginger, huh? | 金姬? |
[12:37] | Where’s Gilligan? | 你的好友虞姬呢? |
[12:44] | For someone the NSA once listed as the most dangerous hacker in America… | 国安局把你列为最危险的骇客 |
[12:49] | you sure don’t look like much. | 长得却一点也不起眼 |
[12:52] | Surprised? | 吓一跳吗? |
[12:55] | I know everything about you, Stan. | 我对你的一切了若指掌 |
[13:02] | What are you selling again? | 你来这里推销什么? |
[13:06] | My employer wants to meet you. | 我的老板想见你 |
[13:10] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[13:11] | You’re not too good at golf. | 你打得不是很好 |
[13:13] | You’re fucking up my chi. | 你影响了我的手气 |
[13:16] | Let me have that. | 让我来 |
[13:44] | This is not a nice place you got here, Stan. | 史丹利 你家里又脏又乱 |
[13:53] | Here 5 minutes, and I already feel sorry for myself. | 我才来五分钟就深感同情 |
[13:57] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[14:00] | I touch a computer, I go back to Leavenworth. | 我一摸电脑就得回去坐牢 |
[14:02] | Do not pass Go, do not collect $200. | 回不了家 也赚不到钱 |
[14:11] | If I knew you were coming, I might have cleaned up. | 早知道你会来 我就打扫一下 |
[14:14] | I’m not here to suck your dick, Stanley. | 我不是来跟你上床的 |
[14:28] | He’ll pay you just to meet you. | 你只要去见他就有钱赚 |
[14:39] | I gotta go to work. | 我得去上班了 |
[14:42] | Right. | 是啊 |
[14:44] | Great work greasing pump jacks. | 你得去替起重机上油 |
[14:51] | So… | 那么… |
[14:54] | spoke to Holly lately? | 你最近见过荷莉吗? |
[15:04] | Shit! | 该死 |
[15:23] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[15:24] | Melissa. Is Holly home? | 梅莉莎 荷莉在家吗? |
[15:28] | Stanley. | 史丹利 |
[15:31] | Why are you calling here? | 你打来干嘛? |
[15:34] | I just want to talk with Holly. | 我只想跟荷莉说说话 |
[15:36] | It’s Saturday. She’s at soccer. | 今天礼拜六 她得去练足球 |
[15:41] | It’s illegal for you to talk to her. | 你跟她说话是犯法的 |
[15:44] | Don’t do this, Mel. It’s not good for Holly. | 别这样 这对荷莉不好 |
[15:49] | How would you know what’s good for my daughter? | 你不知道什么对我女儿才好 |
[15:52] | You spent the last two years in prison. | 你刚坐了两年牢 |
[15:55] | Mel. | 梅莉莎 |
[15:56] | Stop calling me that, Stanley. | 别叫得那么亲热 史丹利 |
[15:59] | Look, I just…. I just want to see my baby. | 我只想… 我只想见我的乖女儿 |
[16:05] | Well, she doesn’t want to see you, Stanley. | 她不想见你 史丹利 |
[16:07] | And I swear, if you try to contact her… | 我发誓 你敢去找她 |
[16:10] | I’ll have you thrown in a hole so dark… | 赖瑞的律师会把你关进黑狱 |
[16:13] | Leavenworth will seem like two weeks in Vegas… | 让你叫天不灵 叫地不应 |
[16:17] | during which I will personally pay two skinheads to make a playground out of your ass. | 我还会派两个狠角色去痛扁你一顿 |
[16:23] | You can take the girl out of the trailer park but can’t take the trailer park out of the girl. | 你这个贱女人是狗改不了吃屎 |
[16:28] | I will not let myself be manipulated by you, Stanley. | 我才不吃你这一套 |
[16:33] | Larry’s her father now. | 赖瑞才是她老爸 |
[16:35] | Larry’s the porn king of Southern Calif. | 赖瑞是色情片大王 |
[16:38] | Larry is a film financier. | 赖瑞是电影制片 |
[16:41] | The films he chooses are for profit… | 他拍的电影能赚钱 |
[16:42] | and none of your business. | 也跟你无关 |
[16:46] | Get help. | 去求助吧 |
[16:48] | Get into a program, get a therapist, get a dog. | 接受心理辅导或养只狗吧 |
[16:51] | But whatever you do, stay away from my child. | 你最好离我女儿远一点 |
[16:53] | Your child? She’s our child. | 你女儿? 她是我们的女儿 |
[16:56] | She will never be your child. | 她才不是你的女儿 |
[16:59] | Forget Holly. | 忘了荷莉吧 |
[17:10] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这儿干嘛? |
[17:15] | Look, I’m beginning to lose my sense of humor. | 我开始失去耐心了 |
[17:18] | Then I’ll cut to the chase. | 那我就直话直说 |
[17:20] | If you want your daughter back, you better listen up. | 如果你想要女儿就听我说 |
[17:24] | Unless you want to stay here in this loser existence… | 除非你想一直窝在这鬼地方 |
[17:29] | while your daughter grows up to be a fluffer in her new daddy’s videos. | 眼睁睁看你女儿变成色情女星 |
[17:35] | Please don’t confuse your own childhood with my daughter’s. | 别把你自己跟我女儿混为一谈 |
[17:40] | And look at your situation, Stanley. | 你要好好想一下 史丹利 |
[17:42] | For the past 20 months, you’ve been in and out of court 6 times? | 你这20个月来 向法院争取了6次 |
[17:48] | Each time your case was thrown out. | 每次案子都被驳回 |
[17:53] | Situation doesn’t look good, sweetheart. | 你的情况很不妙 亲爱的 |
[17:58] | How much money would it cost to hire the best family lawyer in the country? How did you get back. | 要请最顶尖的律师得花多少钱? |
[18:03] | A lot. Come here. | 很多钱 过来 |
[18:06] | Come here. | 过来 |
[18:09] | Judas. | 叛徒 |
[18:14] | That should get you started. | 这笔钱应该够了 |
[18:18] | Hundred grand. | 十万美元 |
[18:28] | What do you got to lose? | 你没有任何损失 |
[18:30] | He just wants to meet you. | 他只想见你 |
[18:32] | One time. | 只见一面 |
[18:33] | You don’t like the situation… | 你不喜欢的话 |
[18:35] | walk away. | 就走人 |
[18:39] | And that’s it? | 就这么简单? |
[18:40] | That’s it. And you keep the money. | 没错 钱你可以留着 |
[18:52] | What did he say? | 他说什么? |
[18:56] | All right, look, look. | 好吧 |
[18:59] | Your client is wanted on 24 counts of electronic crimes… | 你的当事人在7个国家 |
[19:03] | in 7 different countries. | 因为24项电脑罪行遭到通缉 |
[19:06] | He has a Finnish passport. | 他持芬兰护照 |
[19:08] | These allegations are not recognized as crimes. | 芬兰政府并不承认这些罪行 |
[19:11] | Your laws don’t apply. | 你们的法律对他无效 |
[19:16] | Do you see a Finnish flag hanging on the wall, IKEA boy? | 宜家小子 这儿没有芬兰国旗 |
[19:24] | What did he say? | 他说什么? |
[19:25] | He said IKEA is Swedish. | 他说宜家家具是瑞典公司 |
[19:29] | He understands English, huh? | 他听得懂英文嘛 |
[19:30] | Let me talk to him. | 让我跟他谈谈 |
[19:34] | He’s all yours. | 请便 |
[19:37] | You’re fucked up now, Hamlet. | 你完蛋了 |
[19:43] | The thing is, they have you put the furniture together yourself. | 宜家家具都得自己组装 |
[19:49] | My client has reserved his right not to answer any questions. | 他一再说他有保持缄默的权利 |
[19:53] | Why would the best hacker in the world… | 全世界最顶尖的骇客 |
[19:56] | risk life imprisonment by coming into the continental U.S.? | 为何要冒坐牢的危险来美国? |
[20:02] | Okay, what did he just say? | 他刚才说什么? |
[20:04] | He never misses an episode of Survivor. | 他不想错过影集”我要活下去” |
[20:08] | Did he really say that? | 他真的那么说? |
[20:14] | You’re funny. | 你很好笑 |
[20:19] | How much do you weigh? | 你体重多少? |
[20:21] | How much do I weigh? | 我的体重? |
[20:29] | We’ll call you if we need you. | 我有需要再找你 |
[20:32] | Eat a dick. | 去死吧 |
[20:41] | Wipe that smile off your face. | 别笑得那么高兴 |
[21:00] | A year ago, I was head… | 一年前我曾指挥… |
[21:03] | of the largest cyber-criminal task force in the world. | 全球最大的电脑犯罪专案小组 |
[21:06] | But I burned out. | 但是我太累了 |
[21:09] | I snapped. | 我失去控制 |
[21:13] | I shot a suspect in the hand. | 向一名嫌犯的手开枪 |
[21:17] | You know how difficult it is to work a keyboard with one hand? | 你知道只用一只手打电脑会有多么困难吗? |
[21:22] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[21:25] | Whatever you want to do to me, he’ll do worse. | 你再怎么狠都比不上他 |
[21:30] | I’m already dead. | 我死定了 |
[21:32] | My only chance is back in Europe. I have friends there. | 我只有回欧洲找朋友才有救 |
[21:37] | Tell me what I want to know. | 把你知道的告诉我 |
[21:39] | You’ll be on the first thing smoking. First class. | 我就让你坐头等舱飞回欧洲 |
[21:43] | Courtesy of the U.S. government. | 美国政府很大方 |
[21:46] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[21:49] | I don’t know his name. | 我不知道名字 |
[21:51] | You work for him. You don’t know what his name? | 你不知道他的名字? |
[21:53] | No. | 不知道 |
[21:56] | Tell me something. | 你应该知道些什么吧 |
[21:59] | I’ll tell you what I know. | 我把知道的告诉你 |
[22:12] | He exists in a world beyond your world. | 他存在一个你想像不到的世界 |
[22:26] | What we only fantasize, he does. | 你的幻想就是他的实现 |
[22:30] | He lives a life where nothing is beyond him. | 他没有什么是得不到的 |
[22:42] | But you know what? It’s all a facade. | 但是那全是一个假象 |
[22:48] | For all his charm and charisma, his wealth, his expensive toys… | 他表面是个风度翩翩的大富翁 |
[22:53] | he is a driven, unflinching, calculating machine. | 骨子里却是冷酷无情的杀手 |
[22:59] | He takes what he wants, when he wants… | 他只要得到他想要的 |
[23:03] | and disappears. | 就消失无踪 |
[23:07] | So how do I find him? | 我要怎么找到他? |
[23:10] | You don’t find him. He finds you. | 你找不到他 只有他来找你 |
[23:15] | Here’s how it works. | 过程是这样的 |
[23:17] | His people pick me up. Take me to him. | 他的手下接我去找他 |
[23:20] | He tells me what he wants me to do. | 然后他告诉我该做什么 |
[23:23] | I do the job right there. | 我当场完成任务 |
[23:27] | I get paid, and I leave. | 拿了钱就走 |
[23:33] | That’s a really nice story, but you haven’t told me shit, have you? | 故事很精采 但你什么也没说 |
[23:40] | Excuse me, sir. You have a call. | 抱歉 长官 你有电话 |
[23:42] | Take a message. | 帮我留言 |
[23:43] | It’s assistant director Joy. | 是分局长乔伊 |
[23:46] | He said it’s important. | 他说很重要 |
[23:54] | I can only tell you what I’ve done for him. | 我只能说我替他做了什么 |
[23:57] | Well, that’s a start. | 好吧 这总是个开始 |
[24:02] | Thank you. You’ve just let my client go free. | 感谢你放了我的当事人 |
[24:06] | You denied his right to counsel– | 你剥夺他的权利还动手打人… |
[24:08] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[24:11] | Yeah, and you eat the dick! | 你去死吧 |
[24:32] | Yes, I got a call from A.D. Joy. This is Roberts. | 分局长乔伊找我 我是罗伯 |
[24:36] | Hold for just one moment, sir. | 请稍等一下 长官 |
[25:20] | Joy. | 我是乔伊 |
[25:22] | Yeah, Roberts. You needed me. | 我是罗伯 你找我 |
[25:31] | You didn’t call? | 你没找我? |
[25:36] | No, Roberts. What do you want? | 没有 你想干嘛? |
[25:52] | You should’ve let me buy you a suit, Stanley. | 你应该让我替你买套西装 |
[25:56] | I’m happy with what I’m wearing. Thank you! | 我穿这样就很好 谢谢 |
[25:59] | Ignorance is bliss. | 你太邋遢了 |
[26:39] | Miss me? | 想我吗? |
[26:41] | Stanley, Gabriel. | 史丹利 这是盖布洛 |
[26:43] | Big Stan. Nice suit. | 史丹利老弟 好帅的夹克 |
[26:45] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[26:47] | They say the clothes make the man. | 人家说佛要金装 人要衣装 |
[26:49] | You buy it? | 你相信这一套? |
[26:51] | Hope not. Drink? | 不信 来杯酒? |
[26:55] | I flew 1500 miles for this meeting. How about we get to the point? | 我大老远跑来不是为了喝酒 |
[27:00] | No. Actually… | 不对 事实上… |
[27:02] | you flew 1500 miles for 100 grand. But that’s not the point. | 你大老远跑来是为了10万元 但那不是重点 |
[27:06] | Helga. Meet Stanley. | 希嘉 这是史丹利 |
[27:10] | -Hello, Stanley. -Helga. | -你好 史丹利 -希嘉 |
[27:13] | Look, I don’t have a lot of patience, Gabriel. | 盖布洛 我没什么耐性 |
[27:18] | Maybe you can help me with something. | 也许你能帮我个忙 |
[27:24] | Take a look at this. | 过来看看 |
[27:28] | 你觉得怎样? “限制进入” | |
[27:30] | You know I can’t touch that. | 你知道我不能碰电脑 |
[27:34] | Do you like tequila, Stanley? | 你喝龙舌兰酒吗? |
[27:49] | This is bullshit. | 搞什么 |
[27:51] | You want something from me, and I from you. | 你对我有要求 我对你也一样 |
[27:54] | DOD d-base, 128-bit encryption. | 国防资料库 128位元密码 |
[27:57] | What do you think? Impossible? | 怎么样? 不可能吗? |
[27:59] | Nothing’s impossible. | 没有不可能的事 |
[28:00] | Good. For can be down. | 很好 你一定能破解 |
[28:02] | Maybe slide in a Trojan horse hiding a worm? | 你要利用电脑虫侵入系统 |
[28:04] | Something like this, Is this an interview? | 也许吧 这是面试吗? |
[28:06] | Sort of. Marco. | 算是吧 马可 |
[28:08] | Give him some incentive. | 给他一点犒赏 |
[28:13] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[28:14] | Relax, Stanley. | 放轻松 |
[28:25] | I have been told that the best crackers in the world… | 我听说世上最顶尖的骇客 |
[28:28] | can do this in 60 minutes. | 60分钟内就能破解 |
[28:31] | Unfortunately, I need someone to do it in 60 seconds. | 不幸我要你在60秒内破解 |
[28:35] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑 |
[28:36] | Afraid not. Go. | 不是 开始 |
[28:39] | Get up, get up! | 快起来 |
[28:43] | Fifty-five. | 55秒 |
[28:44] | Get on with it. | 快动手吧 |
[28:45] | What the hell is this? | 这算什么? |
[28:48] | Time’s a-wasting, big guy. | 别浪费时间 |
[28:51] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[28:56] | Forty-five seconds. | 45秒 |
[29:10] | Oh, she’s good, isn’t she? | 她很棒 对吧? |
[29:13] | What’s going on here? Jesus Christ. | 搞什么鬼? 天啊 |
[29:19] | More time, more time! | 时间不够 |
[29:21] | Come on, Stan! | 快点 |
[29:24] | Twenty. Nineteen. | 20秒… 19秒… |
[29:35] | Fifteen. | 15秒 |
[29:40] | Come on. | 快点 |
[29:41] | Ten. Nine. | 10秒… 9秒… |
[29:53] | Three. | 3秒… |
[29:55] | Two. | 2秒… |
[29:56] | One. | 1秒… |
[29:58] | Too bad. You gotta die. | 完了 你死了 |
[30:00] | No, wait! | 不 等等 |
[30:07] | I was just fucking with you, Stan. | 我只是耍你的 |
[30:33] | That’s our guy. | 就是他了 |
[30:48] | Get away from me. | 离我远一点 |
[30:50] | I really want to help you, Stan. | 我真的很想帮你 |
[30:56] | Like you helped me in there? | 你就是那样帮我吗? |
[30:59] | -That was a test, Stan. -A test. | -那只是个考验 -考验? |
[31:01] | And you passed. | 你通过了 |
[31:03] | I don’t know why I let you talk me into this. | 我太傻了 竟然会被你说服 |
[31:06] | You’re saving your daughter. | 我以为你想救你女儿 |
[31:08] | I’d do anything for her, | 我为了她什么都肯做 |
[31:10] | but if I end up in a box or in jail then I really can’t help her. | 但是如果我死了一切都完了 |
[31:14] | I’m taking my money and going back to court! | 我要拿了钱上法庭 |
[31:18] | With your little $100,000? | 你只有十万元 |
[31:21] | Melissa will throw $500,000 back at you. Think! | 你有钱 你前妻更有钱 动动脑筋吧 |
[31:24] | I’m thinking that you’ll put a gun to my head just to see if I can. | 我被人拿枪指着叫我侵入… |
[31:33] | I can’t pee in front of an audience. | 有人在 我尿不出来 |
[31:49] | Let me break it down to you, Stanley, one last time. | 我再跟你说一遍 |
[31:53] | You live in a trailer. | 你住在拖车屋 |
[31:55] | You’re a felon. You work a dead-end job. | 你不但有前科 工作也没前途 |
[31:59] | And you desperately want your daughter back. | 你急着想把女儿要回来 |
[32:02] | Gabriel is your only shot. | 盖布洛是你唯一的机会 |
[32:06] | Take it. | 你要好好把握 |
[32:09] | I’m concerned about our new friend. | 我担心咱们的新朋友 |
[32:12] | Oh, now, don’t be jealous. | 别吃他的醋 |
[32:15] | I don’t see him dragging his sorry ass over the finish line. | 他肯定不会好好完成任务 |
[32:18] | Thought we lost you. | 史丹利 我以为你跑了 |
[32:20] | Tell me what the deal is. | 告诉我你要做什么 |
[32:22] | The deal is that we’re having a little gathering at the house. | 我要在我家办一个小小的聚会 |
[32:27] | Come and I’ll explain it to you there. | 一起来 我就告诉你 |
[32:34] | Gentlemen, | 各位 |
[32:35] | if it’s not good news, don’t say it. | 没有好消息就别说 |
[32:37] | Actually, we have a ray of hope in the darkness of your life. | 你心中会燃起一丝希望的火花 |
[32:42] | When we grabbed Torvalds at the airport, these two guys were there. | 我们到机场时这两个人也在 |
[32:47] | Check this out. | 你看看 |
[32:50] | Recognize those two same guys, a few hours later. | 几个小时后他们又出现 |
[32:56] | And then guess who shows up. | 你猜谁来了? |
[32:59] | Stanley Jobson. | 史丹利贾森 |
[33:01] | Wired magazine’s 1996 Man of the Year. | 电脑杂志96年年度风云人物 |
[33:05] | A burnout now, but the hacker Zeitgeist then. | 当年他是骇客的精神领袖 |
[33:08] | Yeah, I know Jobson, I arrested him. | 他是我逮到的 |
[33:15] | Why are you in L.A., Stan? | 你跑来洛杉矶干嘛? |
[33:18] | His ex-wife and daughter live in Malibu. | 他前妻和女儿住在这儿 |
[33:21] | The new husband owns Backdoor Films, | 她继父是影片公司老板 |
[33:25] | a shady porn production house. | 他专门拍色情片 |
[33:26] | The production value’s good, considering that they shoot on video. | 虽然是录影带 拍得还算不错 |
[33:30] | His wife is in some of the videos. | 有几部的女主角是他老婆 |
[33:33] | I know. She’s like an actress. | 我知道 她是色情女星 |
[33:36] | That’s great. Are you done? | 很好 说完了吗? |
[33:38] | Who’s the girl? | 那女的是谁? |
[33:40] | Actually, sir, we don’t know yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[33:46] | She’s a serious piece of talent. | 她是个大美女 |
[33:49] | Man, she’s way out of his league. | 他一点也配不上她 |
[33:53] | Find out who she is. | 查出她的身分 |
[33:57] | Sit on the ex-wife’s house. | 我要监视她前妻家 |
[33:58] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[34:09] | Stanley, you want to get wet? | 史丹利 下来吧 |
[34:11] | I don’t have a suit. | 我没穿泳裤 |
[34:13] | You don’t need one. | 你不用穿 |
[34:15] | Come on, Stan. | 来嘛 |
[34:15] | Later. | 待会吧 |
[34:18] | Some view. Let’s get a drink. | 正点 喝一杯吧 |
[34:20] | Pool lights on. | 打开泳池灯光 |
[34:37] | So how did you do it? | 你是怎么办到的? |
[34:39] | – Do what? – Break the code. | -什么? -破解密码 |
[34:41] | I dropped a logic bomb through the trapdoor. | 我从后门放进一个逻辑炸弹 |
[34:44] | No, you didn’t. You didn’t have time. | 才怪 你没有时间 |
[34:47] | What’ll you have? | 你喝什么? |
[34:49] | Scotch. | 威士忌 |
[34:50] | You can do better than that. | 老实说吧 你一定有高招 |
[34:52] | I used a password sniffer. | 我知道密码 |
[34:55] | How did you do it? | 你是怎么知道的? |
[34:57] | I don’t know exactly. I see the code in my head. | 不晓得 我的脑海浮现密码 |
[35:01] | I can’t explain it. | 我不会解释 |
[35:03] | Let me show you something. | 我给你看一样东西 |
[35:19] | Pretty impressive, huh? | 不错吧? |
[35:25] | So, what we need from you is a worm. | 我要你放一只电脑虫 |
[35:27] | A hydra, actually. | 超级电脑虫 |
[35:29] | A multiheaded worm to sniff out digital footprints across an encrypted network. | 这种电脑虫能破解加密系统 |
[35:35] | What kind of cipher? | 什么样的加密系统? |
[35:36] | A Vernam encryption. | 威能加密系统 |
[35:39] | The key code is destroyed upon implementation. | 它一旦启动 编码就自动销毁 |
[35:42] | And it’s a true 128-bit encryption. | 它也是128位元加密系统 |
[35:45] | Well, actually, we’re talking a 512-bit. | 其实是512位元 |
[35:50] | That’s definitely not possible. | 那就更不可能了 |
[35:52] | What if I give you 10 million dollars? | 我给你一千万美元 |
[35:56] | That would cover all your problems. Yes? | 这就能解决你的问题吧 |
[36:00] | Unless, of course, it’s not possible. | 你还是认为不可能? |
[36:03] | But you think about it. | 你考虑看看 |
[36:15] | It won’t bite you. I promise. | 它不会咬人的 |
[36:24] | This is not just a multi-screen system. | 这不只是多荧幕系统 |
[36:27] | It has a DS-3 connection. | 而且使用DS3超宽频连线 |
[36:30] | We can access 7 different networks simultaneously. | 同时能进入七个不同的网路 |
[36:38] | It has a central encryption you have to crack… | 你必须破解它的中央加密程式 |
[36:41] | to utilize the system. Try it. | 才能进入它的系统 试试看 |
[36:44] | It’ll be hard without a gun to my head. | 没被枪指着我还真不习惯 |
[36:47] | Maybe I should put a gun to your head. | 也许我该拿枪指着你 |
[36:55] | I thought you were Gabriel’s. | 你不是盖布洛的女友吗? |
[36:58] | I’m not what you think I am. | 我跟你想像的不一样 |
[36:59] | Ginger. | 金姬 |
[37:09] | You surprised that a girl with an IQ over 70 can give you a hard-on? | 有头脑的女人也能让你兴奋 |
[37:20] | So is it impossible? | 还是不可能吗? |
[37:24] | Nothing’s impossible. | 没有不可能的事 |
[37:26] | Good. So we have a deal. | 很好 那就一言为定了 |
[38:03] | Morning. | 早安 |
[38:05] | You mean afternoon? | 你该说午安吧 |
[38:13] | Can I borrow your car for something? | 我想借用你的车去一个地方 |
[38:17] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[38:20] | – There you go. – Thank you. | -拿去 -谢谢你 |
[38:24] | Hey, Stan, if you’re going to see Holly… | 如果你想去找荷莉 |
[38:27] | I suggest you re-evaluate the way you look. | 你最好穿得体面一点 |
[38:31] | Just a thought. | 这只是个建议 |
[38:32] | Just a thought. | 这只是个建议 |
[39:42] | Come on, Mom, pick up. | 妈 快接电话 |
[39:45] | Mom late again? | 荷莉 你妈又迟到了? |
[39:48] | She’ll be here in a minute. | 她马上就来 |
[39:58] | Hi. Can I have the phone number for Yellow Cab? | 我要计程车行的电话号码 |
[40:02] | Need a lift? | 想搭车吗? |
[40:06] | Daddy! | 爸 |
[40:09] | Oh, what are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这儿? |
[40:14] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[40:16] | Oh, I missed you too, baby. | 我也好想你 宝贝 |
[40:18] | I brought you something. | 我带了礼物 |
[40:20] | Oh, my gosh. It’s so cute. | 天啊 好可爱哦 |
[40:24] | Oh, Dad. If Mom finds out, she’ll have you thrown in jail. | 被妈知道了 你就会被关进牢里 |
[40:29] | It’s okay, baby. You want a lift home? | 没关系 你要回家吗? |
[40:31] | Of course I do. | 当然了 |
[40:32] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[40:34] | All right. | 好了 |
[40:36] | You are heavy. | 你好重 |
[40:39] | Nice car. | 好帅的车 |
[40:40] | Hey, thanks. | 谢了 |
[40:44] | Is that Mommy’s car? Is she home? | 你妈的车吗? 她在家? |
[40:47] | That’s my stepdad’s car. | 那是继父的车 |
[40:53] | So listen to me. | 听我说 |
[40:58] | I found a way for us to be together. | 我有办法跟你团聚 |
[41:07] | I don’t want anything to happen to you. | 我不希望你出事 |
[41:09] | Everything’s going to be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[41:15] | Everything’s going to be okay. Just trust me. | 不会有问题的 相信我 |
[41:20] | I love you, Daddy. | 爸 我爱你 |
[41:22] | I love you. Come here. Oh, God. | 过来 我也爱你 |
[41:27] | You go home. Okay? Bye. | 回家吧 再见 |
[41:29] | – I miss you. – I miss you too. Go. | -我好想你 -我也是 进去吧 |
[41:40] | Oh, sweetheart. | 甜心 |
[41:42] | Hey. | 这个 |
[41:46] | Come here. | 过来 |
[41:49] | It’s okay. Go. Go. | 好了 进去吧 |
[41:50] | Go. | 快进去 |
[42:17] | Who the hell are you? | 你是什么人? |
[42:18] | A friend of a friend. | 一个朋友的朋友 |
[42:20] | Shit. | 该死 |
[42:23] | Oh, fuck. Fuck! | 可恶 |
[42:33] | Hold it! Stanley! | 史丹利 站住 |
[42:41] | Go! | 去开车 |
[43:20] | Oh, fuck. | 可恶 |
[43:31] | Oh, fuck! | 该死 |
[44:13] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[44:17] | Don’t move. | 别乱来 |
[44:19] | Come here. | 过来 |
[44:27] | Look at this. | 你看看 |
[44:29] | What were you running for? | 你为什么逃跑? |
[44:32] | You arresting me? | 你要逮捕我吗? |
[44:35] | For violating your parole by leaving Texas without permission? | 因为你违反假释条例离开德州 |
[44:39] | Or evading an officer… | 或是逃避联邦探员追捕 |
[44:41] | and almost getting me killed in the process?! | 还差点害我没命? |
[44:46] | No, I’m not arresting you. | 不 我不会逮捕你 |
[44:50] | Then why are we talking? | 那么你想干嘛? |
[44:52] | What are you doing in L.A.? | 你为什么来洛杉矶? |
[44:54] | Vacationing. | 度假 |
[44:55] | Vacationing, right. | 度假才怪 |
[44:59] | The judge is allowing you to see your daughter? | 法官准许你探望女儿吗? |
[45:02] | Fuck you. | 去死吧 |
[45:03] | – Fuck you? Oh? – Fuck you. | -你去死吧 -你去死 |
[45:04] | You just want to get right down to it? | 你就是要嘴硬 是吧? |
[45:08] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[45:11] | I can help you with your daughter. | 我可以帮你要回女儿 |
[45:15] | You help me, I’ll help you. | 只要你肯帮我 |
[45:18] | You’ll have to forgive me. The fact that… | 不好意思 事实上是… |
[45:21] | you put me in jail doesn’t inspire trust. | 你把我关起来 我不太相信你 |
[45:24] | You put a virus in an FBI program… | 你侵入FBI的资料库 |
[45:26] | and set it back two years. | 用病毒破坏整个系统 |
[45:28] | They were reading ISP subscribers’ e-mail. It was illegal. | 他们非法阅读国民的电子邮件 |
[45:31] | I did what the judges wouldn’t do! | 我只是伸张正义 |
[45:33] | You broke the law! | 你犯了法 |
[45:35] | We both did what we had to do. | 我们都尽了责任 |
[45:37] | And your program is back in full swing. | 但是那项计划还是照常进行 |
[45:43] | Nice trip down memory lane, but if you aren’t arresting me– | 我很想叙旧 但是你不逮我… |
[45:51] | Not getting a lot of cooperation here. | 你就是不肯合作 |
[45:55] | I ran into your friend Torvalds the other day. | 前几天我碰到你老友托沃 |
[45:58] | He was vacationing too. | 他也来度假 |
[46:01] | What are the odds of you being in L.A. at the same time? | 两名顶尖骇客怎么都在洛城? |
[46:06] | I’m just a sucker for Disneyland. | 我最爱迪士尼乐园 |
[46:10] | We done? | 说完了吗? |
[46:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[46:14] | Tell Torvalds I said hello. | 帮我跟托沃问好 |
[46:17] | You can tell him yourself if you’re not careful. He’s dead. | 他死了 你不小心也会没命 |
[46:21] | Give me a card. | 给我一张名片 |
[46:25] | You think of anything to say, call me. | 想到什么就打给我 |
[46:29] | Sorry about your nose. | 抱歉打歪你鼻梁 |
[46:34] | You’re in way over your head. | 史丹利 你根本搞不清状况 |
[46:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[46:42] | You want me to watch him? | 你要我监视他吗? |
[46:44] | Yeah, set it up. | 好 去安排 |
[47:12] | I’ve had a shitty day so far, but I think it just got worse. | 今天我够倒霉了 现在更糟 |
[47:31] | Either shoot me, or tell me… | 你要开枪 还是要告诉我… |
[47:35] | why you’re wearing that wire. | 你为何戴窃听器 |
[47:36] | Can’t do that. | 办不到 |
[47:38] | Who are you, Ginger? | 你到底是谁? |
[47:41] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能说 |
[47:44] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[47:48] | He’ll kill me if he finds out. | 他知道了会杀死我 |
[47:50] | That’s not my problem, is it? | 那不是我的问题 |
[47:54] | You’re asking for a lot of faith without giving me any. | 你不信任我怎么行? |
[48:14] | You brought me into this mess. | 你把我拖下水 |
[48:17] | I deserve to know who’s playing me. | 我要知道你的身分 |
[48:22] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[48:26] | Ginger. | 金姬 |
[48:31] | I’m DEA, Stanley. | 我是缉毒局干员 |
[48:33] | Holy shit. | 老天爷 |
[48:35] | We’re after Gabriel. | 我们要抓的是盖布洛 |
[48:37] | Give him the worm take the money and get out of here. That’s all. | 把电脑虫给他 拿了钱就走吧 |
[48:46] | This looks friendly. | 你们真是亲热 |
[48:52] | You know me, I’m a friendly girl. | 你知道我总是热情洋溢 |
[48:56] | Come on, Stanley. Let’s get coffee. | 来吧 史丹利 去喝杯咖啡 |
[49:21] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -我们走吧 -谢谢 |
[49:23] | Ever heard of Operation Swordfish? | 你听过剑鱼行动吗? |
[49:25] | No. | 没有 |
[49:25] | Then you’ll appreciate the irony. | 那么你一定会吓一跳 |
[49:28] | Triple espresso. | 浓缩意大利咖啡 |
[49:31] | – Two. – Okay. | -来两杯 -好 |
[49:33] | In the ’80s, the DEA set up a network of dummy corporations… | 80年初缉毒局成立傀儡公司 |
[49:38] | as a front to launder drug money and gather evidence. | 为了洗贩毒赃款及搜集证据 |
[49:42] | But these companies started to make a lot of money. | 后来这些公司开始赚很多钱 |
[49:46] | In 1986, when it was terminated, | 1986年剑鱼行动结束时 |
[49:49] | $400 million was in these accounts. | 银行帐户共有四亿美元 |
[49:51] | Money that just sort of disappeared. | 这笔巨款消失无踪 |
[49:55] | It didn’t disappear. It sat, earning interest. | 它没消失 它一直在生利息 |
[49:59] | That’s 15 years ago. | 那是15年前的事 |
[50:01] | You know how much money that is today? | 你知道现在有多少钱吗? |
[50:06] | Nine and a half billion. | 95亿美元 |
[50:11] | This is a sweet deal. | 这简直是暴利 |
[50:13] | We go in over the phone lines, pop the firewall… | 只要透过电话线通过防火墙 |
[50:16] | drop in the hydra… | 丢进超级电脑虫 |
[50:18] | and wait for the money. | 就能轻松地偷走这笔巨款 |
[50:20] | Aren’t you getting ahead of yourself? | 你想得太容易了 |
[50:23] | To access the cluster, | 为了能进入伺服器 |
[50:25] | you need a bank on the backbone of the network. | 你要找有接驳网路主干线的银行 |
[50:28] | Know how long that’ll take to find? | 你知道有多难找吗? |
[50:30] | Not a problem. Look behind you. | 没问题 往后看 |
[50:50] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[51:01] | These fellows might wear Armani… | 他们看起来像社交名流 |
[51:04] | but they have the swagger of ex-military. | 但是走起路来就知道是军人 |
[51:09] | Maybe bodyguards, but they look like mercs to me. | 或是保镖 不过我看是佣兵 |
[51:12] | Something’s going on. | 这里面一定有鬼 |
[51:14] | They have two DS-3 trucks. That’s serious bandwidth. | 他们有两条DS3超宽频线路 |
[51:17] | Thermal scopes show a huge heat load. | 感应器显示屋内散发强大热量 |
[51:20] | Could be mainframes. | 很可能是电脑主机 |
[51:21] | The house was listed by Celebrity Estates. | 房子登记在名人地产名下 |
[51:25] | It was leased two weeks ago by a blind corporation. | 两星期前被一家公司承租 |
[51:29] | No other info on them yet. | 没有任何其它资料 |
[51:33] | Wait a minute, Joe. | 等一下 |
[51:35] | Blue shirt, pinstripe. | 穿蓝色衬衫的家伙 |
[51:42] | Oh, yeah, that’s him. | 就是他 |
[51:45] | That’s our man right there. | 他就是主谋 |
[51:56] | Just in time to watch Stanley find our worm. | 你正好来看史丹利找到电脑虫 |
[52:01] | In college, I created the source code for the worm I use. | 我念大学时写了一个密码程式 |
[52:09] | In the basement is the only PDP-10 still active and on the Internet. | 那儿还有原始的资料处理器 |
[52:14] | Not many people know it. | 但是很少人知道 |
[52:16] | It’s an ITS machine, | 那架老旧的网路交易伺服器 |
[52:19] | kept online for historical sake. | 还能上线作业 |
[52:21] | I hid my worm there, where no one would ever look. | 把电脑虫藏在那儿不会被发现 |
[52:27] | Voil? | 找到了 |
[53:14] | Good man. | 干得好 |
[53:16] | Good man. | 干得好 |
[53:31] | Senator, we have a problem. | 参议员 出了状况 |
[53:38] | Senator. | 参议员 |
[53:39] | Seems you’re in a predicament. | 你惹上了大麻烦 |
[53:42] | Is that right? I don’t follow. | 是吗? 我不懂 |
[53:45] | Download your file. | 下载我寄的档案 |
[53:58] | Senator. | 参议员 |
[53:59] | You know where I got these? | 你知道是谁给我的吗? |
[54:01] | From the deputy director of the FBI. | 联邦调查局副局长 |
[54:04] | He thought I might be interested. | 他觉得我会有兴趣 |
[54:06] | And all disreback Sir. | 请恕我直言 |
[54:07] | do you think there is any aspect of this operation I am not aware of? | 你以为我无法掌控这项行动? |
[54:12] | We are aborting the operation. Take a vacation. | 我要取消这项行动 放个假吧 |
[54:15] | A vacation? Have I ever failed you, sir? | 放假? 我曾让你失望吗? |
[54:19] | That’s not really the point, is it? | 这不是重点 |
[54:21] | It’s my point. | 这才是我的重点 |
[54:23] | You’re losing sight of our objective. | 你忘了任务的目标 |
[54:25] | The risks are too great. | 太危险了 我们要重新评估 |
[54:28] | We’ll seek alternative means of finance. | 用别的方法募集资金 |
[54:31] | This operation is moving ahead. | 这项行动继续进行 |
[54:33] | Everything is under control. | 一切都在我的掌控中 |
[54:51] | Son… | 小伙子 |
[54:54] | let’s just say you’ve got a 200-pound Rottweiler. | 假如你养一只巨大的洛威拿犬 |
[54:59] | Now, he loves you. | 它对你很忠心 |
[55:02] | It’s his job to protect you. | 它的责任是保护你 |
[55:05] | But if he bites you, you got to put him down. | 但它咬你一口 你就得杀了它 |
[55:11] | Can never tell who he might bite next. You understand? | 谁知道它会咬谁? 你懂吗? |
[55:16] | Yes, I do understand, senator. | 我懂 参议员 |
[55:18] | I think we got a team on the West Coast. Fort MacArthur. | 西岸的麦克锡堡有一组人马 |
[55:23] | Maybe they should pay our friend a visit. | 派他们去找盖布洛 |
[55:36] | Come on. | 快点 |
[55:38] | “Network IP range. Confirmed.” | “网路协定确认中” |
[55:41] | Please confirm. Confirm. Confirm. | 一定要确认 确认 |
[55:46] | We are cruising! | 成功了 |
[55:54] | Oh, yeah. | 太好了 |
[56:01] | Next. And next. | 下一个 |
[56:05] | Too easy. | 太简单了 |
[56:07] | No, don’t. No, no, no. Yes! | 不 别断线 |
[56:09] | Three percent, please. | 百分之三 |
[56:12] | Oh, fuck. I’m fucked. | 完了 我完了 |
[56:14] | No, no, no. Fuck you! | 不… 可恶 |
[56:18] | Shit, there’s no fucking way. | 该死 不会吧? |
[56:20] | I’m rusty. Rusty. | 我退步了 |
[56:25] | Come on, come on. | 加油… |
[56:37] | Okay. Time to disguise you… | 好了 我要把你变成… |
[56:41] | as an internal destruction. | 内部的伪装档 |
[56:45] | Quick, quick. Thank you. | 快点… 谢谢 |
[56:48] | Return. | 回复 |
[56:50] | Three, two, one, go. Come on. | 3 2 1 快点 |
[56:53] | Come on. Yeah. | 快点… 对了! |
[56:57] | Yes. | 快好了 |
[57:06] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[57:19] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[57:30] | Now I’ve just got to modify the code. | 你得改写密码 |
[57:37] | The bank’s IDS logs every packer… | 银行的IDS不能登录… |
[57:40] | that go to any port other than the 22 or 80 TCP. | 22或80传输控制协定 |
[57:42] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[57:46] | Okay, Chateau Attigue 1996. White, white. | 爱德居酒庄1996年份白酒 |
[57:53] | Nope. | 不是 |
[57:56] | Come on, come on. | 快点… |
[58:04] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[58:07] | 1926 1996… Twenty-six. Ninety-six. Nine… | |
[58:12] | Oh, shit! | 可恶 |
[58:23] | What’s the matter? You look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 怎么了? 你好像见鬼了 |
[58:27] | We gotta talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[58:29] | – Let’s take a drive. – Can’t we talk here? | -那就开车兜兜风 -何不在这儿谈? |
[58:30] | We shouldn’t. | 不行 |
[58:34] | Ever heard of Harry Houdini? | 你听过胡迪尼吗? |
[58:36] | He wasn’t like today’s magicians, only interested in television ratings. | 他不像现在的魔术师只会做秀 |
[58:41] | He was an artist. | 他是艺术家 |
[58:43] | He could make an elephant disappear in a full theater. | 他能在人群中让大象凭空消失 |
[58:46] | You know how he did that? | 他用什么方法? |
[58:48] | Misdirection. | 障眼法 |
[58:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[58:50] | Misdirection. | 障眼法 |
[58:52] | What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes. | 只要亲眼目睹就会信以为真 |
[58:58] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[58:59] | We’ve got a tail. Hold on. | 有人跟踪 坐好了 |
[59:09] | Shit. | 该死 |
[59:12] | Jesus. Jesus! | 天啊 |
[59:23] | Take the wheel. | 我得想办法 你来开车 |
[59:24] | What? | 什么? |
[59:25] | Take the wheel! | 你来开车 |
[59:37] | Holy shit! | 可恶 |
[59:46] | Who are those guys? | 他们是谁? |
[59:48] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[59:52] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:00:00] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[1:00:20] | Drive, Stan. | 快开车 |
[1:00:23] | Move! | 快点 |
[1:00:25] | I can’t drive this thing. | 我不会开这辆车 |
[1:00:26] | Learn! | 快学呀 |
[1:00:31] | Move it. | 快走 |
[1:00:49] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:01:04] | Hard left! Hard left! | 左急转 左急转 |
[1:01:20] | Keep going! | 继续开 |
[1:01:23] | Go! | 冲过去 |
[1:02:17] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[1:02:20] | Not until you tell me what I’m involved in. | 你先告诉我这是怎么回事 |
[1:02:26] | Look, Stanley, I like you. | 史丹利 我喜欢你 |
[1:02:29] | You’re on my good side. | 也把你当朋友 |
[1:02:30] | But don’t confuse kindness with weakness. | 但是别以为我会心软 |
[1:02:34] | You have 12 hours to get the hydra. So get in the car. | 你只剩12小时 快上车吧 |
[1:02:42] | Stanley, are you okay? | 史丹利 你还好吧? |
[1:02:45] | I just saw that maniac murder people in the street. | 我眼睁睁看那疯子大开杀戒 |
[1:02:49] | I’m fucking great. | 我好得不得了 |
[1:02:50] | You can’t leave. It’ll all work out. | 你不能走 不会有事的 |
[1:02:53] | You gotta trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:02:54] | Trust you? Yeah. | 鬼才相信你 |
[1:02:55] | You’re DEA, I got the feds up my ass and | 你是缉毒局 联邦探员在盯我 |
[1:02:59] | I don’t know what’s going on here. | 我也搞不清状况 |
[1:03:01] | If we don’t find out who he works for, we’ll have to start over. | 查不出他的老板就前功尽弃 |
[1:03:05] | That’s not my problem. I don’t care who he works for. | 这不是我的问题 我才不在乎 |
[1:03:08] | What about Holly? Do you give a shit about her? | 荷莉呢? 你不在乎她吗? |
[1:03:12] | Finish the job. We’ll get your daughter back. | 你只要完成任务就能要回女儿 |
[1:03:16] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:04:10] | Ah, the great American outdoors. | 美好的原野风光 |
[1:04:13] | Yet I never understood the appeal of fly-fishing. | 我不晓得溪钓有什么好玩 |
[1:04:17] | A bit too much like masturbation for me without the payoff. | 泡在水里大半天却钓不到鱼 |
[1:04:21] | This is a catch-and-release stream, isn’t it? | 这不是保育区吗? |
[1:04:25] | Yeah, I believe it is. | 对 应该是吧 |
[1:04:27] | You must see the irony in that, senator. | 这也未免太讽刺了 参议员 |
[1:04:31] | Chairman of the subcommittee… | 你身为打击犯罪委员会主席 |
[1:04:33] | on crime fishing in a catch-and-release stream. | 却在保育区钓鱼 |
[1:04:37] | How could you do it to me, Jim? After all we suffered. | 我尽心尽力 你怎能背叛我? |
[1:04:41] | I’ve changed my identity so often I don’t know who I am anymore. | 我换了太多身分都忘了我是谁 |
[1:04:45] | How could you do it? We were so close to our goal! | 就快成功了 你怎么能出卖我? |
[1:04:49] | The FBI was watching you. | FBI盯上你 |
[1:04:56] | You tried to kill me. | 你想杀死我 |
[1:04:59] | You’ve misplaced your loyalty, senator. | 你背叛了理想 |
[1:05:02] | You’ve sold out America. | 也出卖了美国 |
[1:05:07] | Patriotism does not have a four-year shelf life. | 伟大的爱国情操永远不死 |
[1:05:13] | But politicians do. | 很可惜政客会死 |
[1:05:21] | What are you doing with that? | 你想干什么? |
[1:05:26] | Thomas Jefferson… | 第三任总统杰佛逊 |
[1:05:28] | once shot a man for treason. | 曾经射杀一名叛国贼 |
[1:05:30] | Hold the phone. Thomas Jeff… | 慢着 第三任总统… |
[1:06:10] | Stan. How are you? | 史丹利 你好吗? |
[1:06:12] | – Fine. – Finished? | -很好 -完成了吗? |
[1:06:20] | Is this Stanley Jobson? | 你是史丹利贾森吗? |
[1:06:21] | social security number 669-54-7311? | 身分证号码 669-54-7311? |
[1:06:25] | Yeah! | 是的 |
[1:06:26] | I’m calling from Credit Suisse to notify you… | 这里是瑞士银行 |
[1:06:28] | that $10 million was transferred into your new account. | 你的新户头刚汇入一千万美元 |
[1:06:33] | As promised. | 我答应你的 |
[1:06:34] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:06:40] | So I’m done, then. | 没我的事了吧 |
[1:06:41] | Soon. Walk with me. | 就快了 跟我来 |
[1:06:47] | Against my better judgment, | 我要违背我的原则 |
[1:06:50] | I’m going to tell you who I am. | 跟你说我是谁 |
[1:06:52] | I know who you are. | 不用 我知道了 |
[1:06:53] | Do you? | 是吗? |
[1:06:54] | I think you think I’m a bank robber. But… | 你以为我是抢匪 但是… |
[1:06:59] | the truth is, I’m just like you. | 其实我跟你一样 |
[1:07:00] | Like me? No. Because you’re a murderer. | 你跟我不一样 你是杀人魔 |
[1:07:03] | That I am, and worse. But I do have ethics. | 我是杀了人 但我有道德观念 |
[1:07:07] | Rules I adhere to. | 我也有原则 |
[1:07:08] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么跟我说这些? |
[1:07:10] | Well, if you listen, then you’ll know. | 你听完了就会懂 |
[1:07:13] | You asked who those men were. I’ll tell you. | 你问我那些人是谁 我来告诉你 |
[1:07:17] | Hoover started a secret organization in the ’50s, | 胡佛在50年代成立秘密组织 |
[1:07:20] | called Black Cell. | 名为”黑牢” |
[1:07:22] | To protect our freedoms. | 宗旨是捍卫国家的自由 |
[1:07:24] | I don’t care. All I care about is my daughter. | 我不在乎 我只在乎我女儿 |
[1:07:28] | I’m talking about your daughter. | 我说的就是你女儿 |
[1:07:29] | You, your daughter… | 我说的是你 你女儿 |
[1:07:32] | and 200 million Americans who take their freedoms for granted. | 以及两亿名自由的美国公民 |
[1:07:35] | I see. | 我了解了 |
[1:07:37] | You don’t know what it takes to protect our freedoms. | 你不了解捍卫自由的代价 |
[1:07:40] | That’s my job.To protect your way of life. | 我的责任就是保护你的生活 |
[1:07:45] | So you’re really stealing… | 你跟你的狐群狗党 |
[1:07:47] | all this money just to protect little old me. | 是为了小老百姓才偷那笔钱的吗? |
[1:07:51] | That’s right, Stanley. Because wars cost money. | 没错史丹利 因为打仗需要钱 |
[1:07:58] | War? | 打仗? |
[1:08:02] | Who are we at war with? | 我们跟谁打仗? |
[1:08:10] | Anyone who impinges on America’s freedom. | 危害美国的每一个人 |
[1:08:14] | Terrorist states, Stanley. | 也就是恐怖份子 |
[1:08:16] | Someone must bring their war to them. | 我们必须以牙还牙 |
[1:08:24] | They bomb a church, we bomb 10. | 他们炸一座教堂 我们就炸十座 |
[1:08:27] | They hijack a plane, we take out an airport. | 他们劫机 我们就炸掉机场 |
[1:08:30] | They execute American tourists, | 他们处决美国游客 |
[1:08:32] | we nuke an entire city. | 我们就炸毁一座城市 |
[1:08:34] | We make terrorism so horrific… | 我们要以暴制暴 |
[1:08:37] | that it’s unthinkable to attack Americans. | 这样他们才不敢攻击美国人 |
[1:08:40] | You’re not using the phone lines. | 你不是透过网路偷钱 |
[1:08:42] | You’re going into the bank. | 你是抢银行 |
[1:08:44] | And you’re coming with us. | 你也要一起去 |
[1:08:46] | It’ll all be over in 24 hours. | 24小时后就结束 |
[1:08:48] | You’re a rich man, Stanley. | 你发财了 史丹利 |
[1:08:51] | Soon you’ll be on a yacht with your daughter, eating bonbons. | 你很快就能跟女儿逍遥过一生 |
[1:08:54] | The American dream. | 实现美国梦 |
[1:08:57] | And just think. | 你想想看 |
[1:08:58] | You’ll have done your small part in ensuring America’s way of life. | 你这算是对美国有小小的贡献 |
[1:09:03] | You’re a hero, Stan. | 你是个英雄 |
[1:09:07] | Stay there! | 别动! |
[1:09:11] | Don’t worry. Let him go. | 没关系 让他走 |
[1:09:14] | He’ll be back. | 他一定会回来 |
[1:09:15] | Okay, load them up. Let’s move out. | 好了 准备好 出发吧 |
[1:09:18] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[1:10:08] | Back! | 退后 |
[1:10:12] | Oh God! | 天啊! |
[1:10:19] | Move it, move it! Let’s move! | 快点… 快点… |
[1:10:22] | Let’s go. Hands behind your head. Let’s go! | 照我的话 手放在头上 |
[1:10:27] | Key, please. | 钥匙给我 |
[1:10:28] | What key? I don’t know about any key. | 钥匙? 我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:10:36] | Key. | 钥匙 |
[1:10:54] | Let’s move! | 走吧 |
[1:10:55] | Back of the bank. Now! | 进去 |
[1:10:58] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快走吧 快点 |
[1:11:00] | Down. Everyone down! | 蹲下 所有人蹲下来 |
[1:11:16] | Just wait here. | 等我一下 |
[1:11:23] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[1:11:26] | Melissa? | 梅莉莎? |
[1:11:37] | Holly! | 荷莉 |
[1:11:46] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:11:47] | Holly! | 荷莉 |
[1:11:49] | Holly! | 荷莉 |
[1:11:52] | Holly! | 荷莉 |
[1:11:54] | Baby! | 宝贝 |
[1:11:55] | Baby. Baby. | 宝贝 宝贝 |
[1:11:57] | Shit! Holly! | 可恶 荷莉 |
[1:12:09] | No! Release the hostage! | 不 放开人质 |
[1:12:14] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[1:12:15] | Let her go! Let her go! | 不 放开她 放开她 |
[1:12:39] | – Nick. – Yeah. | -尼克? -恩 |
[1:12:40] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:12:41] | I’m good. | 没事 |
[1:13:10] | That was your decision! | 这是你的错 |
[1:13:12] | No, you did that! | 不 是你的错 |
[1:13:14] | How many people die is up to you! | 你还要害死多少人? |
[1:13:16] | I want that plane on the runway in 25 minutes! | 25分钟后把飞机开到机场 |
[1:13:22] | He wants a plane on the runway in 25 minutes. | 他要在25分钟后上飞机 |
[1:13:26] | My suggestion, sir? You give it to him! | 我建议你乖乖照办 |
[1:13:33] | He wants a plane? I’ll give him a goddamn plane. | 他要飞机 我就给他飞机 |
[1:13:36] | Finish the job. | 史丹利 把事情做完 |
[1:13:38] | Not until I see my daughter! | 我要先见到女儿 |
[1:13:39] | You want to see her? Get him his daughter! | 你要见她? 带上来 |
[1:13:46] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:13:47] | Oh, Jesus. Baby, are you okay? | 天啊 宝贝 你没事吧? |
[1:13:49] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:13:52] | You son of a bitch. | 你这坏蛋 |
[1:13:55] | You think I wanted it to come to this? | 你以为我想这么做吗? |
[1:13:58] | I’ll sacrifice any lives I have to protect this country. | 我愿意牺牲人命捍卫国家 |
[1:14:02] | Including my own. | 包括我自己的命 |
[1:14:10] | Let her go. | 放了她 |
[1:14:14] | And I’ll get your money. | 我就把钱偷给你 |
[1:14:16] | You finish the job, and you both go. | 你只要完成任务就能走 |
[1:14:18] | Come on, Stanley. | 快点吧 史丹利 |
[1:14:23] | – I need the disc. – Disc. | -我要光碟片 -光碟 |
[1:14:46] | How do you want it allocated? | 你要转到哪个帐户? |
[1:14:47] | Spread evenly over the accounts. | 平均分配到每个帐户 |
[1:14:57] | Come on. Done. Give me my daughter. | 好了 把女儿交给我 |
[1:14:58] | Verify this. | 确认 |
[1:15:00] | Good. | 没问题 |
[1:15:01] | Get her. | 把她带来 |
[1:15:08] | You okay? Okay, come on. | 你还好吗? 没事了 走吧 |
[1:15:13] | Stanley, hold up. | 史丹利 等等 |
[1:15:21] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[1:15:29] | See you around. | 回头见 |
[1:15:30] | I doubt it. | 不会了 |
[1:15:32] | What’s happening? What’s happening? | 怎么回事? 怎么回事? |
[1:15:37] | The money’s gone. | 钱不见了 |
[1:15:38] | -Stop her! -Go! Run! | -拦住她 -快跑 |
[1:15:41] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:15:47] | She’s coming out. | 她出来了 |
[1:15:48] | Come here, come here! | 过来 过来 |
[1:15:57] | What happened, Stan? | 怎么回事? |
[1:16:01] | The explosion scrambled the internal clock. | 爆炸破坏了电脑时钟 |
[1:16:05] | No, it didn’t. You fucked me. | 才不是 你耍了我 |
[1:16:12] | You kill me, you’ll never get a dollar. | 你杀了我就拿不到钱 |
[1:16:15] | The money jumps every 60 seconds from one account to another. | 这笔钱每分钟会换一个帐户 |
[1:16:19] | It’ll do so for the next 10 years. | 接下来十年都是这样 |
[1:16:22] | It wasn’t supposed to happen for another six hours, but hey. | 本来不会发生 现在没办法了 |
[1:16:26] | Fix it. | 快想办法 |
[1:16:27] | Unfortunately, I can’t. | 我束手无策了 |
[1:16:29] | The accounts are encrypted with a 1024-bit cipher. | 帐户有1024位元加密系统 |
[1:16:32] | Even I can’t get through the firewall. | 连我也通不过它的防火墙 |
[1:16:35] | So here’s the deal. | 我跟你谈个条件 |
[1:16:36] | Let the hostages go and I’ll tell you how to get the money. | 放走人质我就告诉你怎么取款 |
[1:16:40] | We all walk away. Nobody gets hurt. | 皆大欢喜 没人受伤 |
[1:16:43] | Deal? | 怎么样? |
[1:16:45] | I’m thinking. | 我正在考虑 |
[1:16:48] | No deal. Get Ginger. | 不行 把金姬带来 |
[1:16:54] | Move out. | 让开 |
[1:16:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[1:16:59] | String her up. | 把她吊起来 |
[1:16:59] | No. Don’t do this. | 不 住手 |
[1:17:01] | No! Wait, Wait! | 不 等等… |
[1:17:03] | No! Wait, Wait! | 不 等等… |
[1:17:04] | Hey, stay still! It’ll feel real good. | 别乱动 这会很痛快的 |
[1:17:08] | No, don’t do this! | 不 别这么做 |
[1:17:18] | How long will she live? | 不知道她能活多久? |
[1:17:19] | You’re insane! | 你疯了 |
[1:17:20] | 60 seconds? | 最多60秒 |
[1:17:24] | – Fifty-five. – Okay, okay. | -55秒 -好吧 |
[1:17:27] | Hope you built in a back door. | 你最好在系统中留了后门 |
[1:17:42] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[1:17:51] | Thirty. | 30秒 |
[1:17:52] | Plane’s on the runway in a half-hour. | 半小时后飞机会到机场 |
[1:17:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:17:59] | Twenty. | 20秒 |
[1:18:04] | She’s dying. | 她快死了 |
[1:18:05] | Shut the fuck up! | 给我闭嘴 |
[1:18:10] | 10 9 8… Ten. Nine. Eight. | |
[1:18:13] | Accounts, accounts. | 我要帐号 |
[1:18:23] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[1:18:25] | 3 Three. | |
[1:18:27] | 2 Two. | |
[1:18:27] | There it is, there it is. Get her down! | 好了 放她下来 |
[1:18:29] | – Check. – Verified. | -检查 -确认 |
[1:18:31] | Bring her down. | 把她放下来 |
[1:18:47] | Jesus. | 天那! |
[1:18:50] | She was DEA, Stan. | 她是缉毒干员 |
[1:18:51] | Move them out! | 把人质带走 |
[1:19:01] | Let’s move. Quickly and quietly. | 走吧 动作快点 |
[1:19:03] | – Go, go! – Move it. Come on, people. | -快走吧 -所有的人快点 |
[1:19:06] | Move. Move. | 走吧 走吧 |
[1:19:17] | No one wants a repeat of this morning. | 谁也不想让悲剧重演 |
[1:19:20] | Keep your distance. Clear the air space for five miles. | 方圆五里的领空要净空 |
[1:19:25] | They’re on the move. | 他们要走了 |
[1:19:27] | Move, move. | 快点 |
[1:19:41] | What? | 看什么? |
[1:19:47] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[1:19:49] | You’re thinking: | 你在想… |
[1:19:52] | If that launcher was a suppository… | 不知道这个坏蛋 |
[1:19:54] | would that bad man stick it up my ass? | 会把那支火箭筒拿来干嘛? |
[1:19:59] | Well, you eyeball me once more, boy… | 你敢再瞪我一眼 |
[1:20:03] | I’ll stick it so far up your ass you’ll be begging me for this bullet. | 我就把这支火箭筒塞进你屁眼 |
[1:20:10] | This bus is your new holding area. | 各位 你们要留在巴士上 |
[1:20:13] | If you don’t test your collars, | 如果你们乖乖合作 |
[1:20:15] | this will all be over soon. | 事情很快就会结束 |
[1:20:36] | Let’s get this son of a bitch. | 快去逮这可恶家伙吧 |
[1:20:54] | How can you justify all this? | 你怎么能心安理得? |
[1:20:57] | You’re not looking at the big picture. | 你没有为大局着想 |
[1:21:00] | Here’s a scenario: | 我问你 |
[1:21:01] | You can cure all diseases, | 要是你能治好所有的疾病 |
[1:21:04] | but the price is that you must kill one innocent child. | 但是你得杀死一名无辜孩童 |
[1:21:06] | Could you do it? | 你肯下手吗? |
[1:21:09] | No. | 不肯 |
[1:21:11] | You disappoint me. It’s the greatest good. | 你让我失望 我是在作好事 |
[1:21:14] | How about 10 innocents? | 如果需要杀十名孩童呢? |
[1:21:16] | Now you get it. How about 100? 1000? | 这就对了 就算杀一千个人 |
[1:21:19] | To preserve our way of life. | 也是为了保护我们的生活 |
[1:21:22] | No man has the right to make that decision. You’re just a terrorist. | 你只要滥杀无辜就是恐怖份子 |
[1:21:25] | You’re wrong, Stanley. | 你错了 史丹利 |
[1:21:27] | Thousands die every day for no reason. | 每天都有人白白送命 |
[1:21:30] | Where’s your bleeding heart for them? | 你怎么不可怜他们? |
[1:21:32] | You give $20 to Greenpeace thinking you change the world. | 难道捐钱给慈善机构就够了吗? |
[1:21:35] | What country will harbor terrorists when they see the consequences? | 我会让恐怖份子吓得不敢造次 |
[1:21:40] | Did you know I can buy nuclear warheads in Minsk for 40 million? | 我可以花四千万元买一枚核弹 |
[1:21:45] | Hell, I buy half a dozen, I even get a discount. | 买半打甚至还有折扣 |
[1:21:53] | Advise Joy 20 minutes ETA at the airport. | 我们离机场还有20分钟车程 |
[1:21:56] | Control, please let A.D. | 控制中心 转告分局长 |
[1:21:58] | Joy know we’re 20 minutes from the airport. | 我们20分钟后就到机场 |
[1:22:08] | Ready? | 好了吗? |
[1:22:09] | Bird’s fueled, ready to go. | 油加满了 可以起飞了 |
[1:22:11] | What about your pilot? | 机长呢? |
[1:22:12] | He’s in the works now. | 他来了 |
[1:22:14] | All right. Let’s do it. | 很好 上吧 |
[1:22:17] | Okay, I need a team over here. | 这儿留一组人 |
[1:22:20] | The rest of you, let’s go outside. | 其他人到外面 |
[1:22:44] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[1:22:50] | Jesus. What the fuck is he thinking? | 天啊 他在搞什么鬼? |
[1:22:56] | Aren’t we going to the airport? | 我以为你要去机场 |
[1:22:58] | Misdirection, Stan. | 这只是障眼法 |
[1:23:07] | What are you doing? Where are you taking the thing? | 你干嘛? 你要去哪儿? |
[1:23:11] | You see “Sugarland Express”? | 看过”横冲直撞大逃亡”吗? |
[1:23:14] | Didn’t like the way it ended. | 我不喜欢它的结局 |
[1:23:15] | Pull over before you get… | 快停下来 |
[1:23:38] | They can’t be serious. | 他们该不会想飞天遁地吧 |
[1:23:40] | Hold on! | 坐好了 |
[1:23:54] | Attention control, this has now become an aerial pursuit. | 请注意 进行空中追捕 |
[1:24:00] | I’ve also got people across the tarmac. | 跑道上都是我的手下 |
[1:24:03] | Sir, I’ve just been informed that… | 长官 我刚收到讯息 |
[1:24:06] | the bus is no longer en route to LAX. | 巴士没有开往机场 |
[1:24:08] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[1:24:09] | It broke through the vehicles and turned onto First Street. | 它冲破车队转到一街了 |
[1:24:14] | All right. Let’s go. | 那就赶到一街 |
[1:24:17] | Sir, the bus is no longer on First Street. | 长官 巴士不在一街上 |
[1:24:23] | Then where is it? | 那它在哪里? |
[1:24:26] | Airborne. | 在空中 |
[1:24:53] | What’s he doing? | 他在做什么? |
[1:24:55] | We have a strong wind condition. | 风速太强 他怕会撞到大楼 |
[1:24:58] | Tell him to climb! | 叫他爬升 |
[1:24:59] | Climb, goddamn it! Climb! | 快爬升 快点 |
[1:25:03] | Down! Everybody down! | 大家趴下来 |
[1:25:11] | Add action or excitement, | 一定要添加刺激的动作 |
[1:25:13] | or change the direction of the entire campaign. | 要不然就得改变宣传策略 |
[1:25:19] | Maybe we ought to rethink the visuals. | 也许应该重新考虑 |
[1:25:24] | Holy shit. | 我的天啊 |
[1:27:14] | Secure a perimeter around the building. | 把大楼团团包围 |
[1:27:17] | I want everybody out of this lobby right now. | 疏散大厅每一个人 |
[1:27:20] | Secure the elevators and stairs! | 守住电梯和楼梯 |
[1:27:22] | Anybody coming out, detain them! | 拘捕出来的每个人 |
[1:27:27] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[1:27:28] | The elevators to the roof? | 哪些电梯到屋顶? |
[1:27:30] | Up there. | 那里 |
[1:27:31] | And the freight elevator? | 货运电梯呢? |
[1:27:32] | Rear of the building. | 在后面 |
[1:27:34] | That way. | 那里 |
[1:27:51] | Stan-man. | 史丹利老弟 |
[1:27:54] | Take care of your girl. Maybe I’ll see you around. | 好好照顾荷莉 后会有期 |
[1:27:58] | No! It’s not going to end like this. | 你逃不了的 |
[1:28:01] | Come on, Stan. | 实际一点 史丹利 |
[1:28:03] | Not everything ends as you think it should. | 你不能如愿以偿了 |
[1:28:06] | Besides, audiences love happy endings. | 况且 观众都爱看快乐结局 |
[1:28:20] | Stay here! | 别乱动 |
[1:28:26] | Shit! Come on. | 该死 快点 |
[1:28:28] | Move, move! | 快走开 |
[1:28:38] | No, Stanley! | 不 史丹利 |
[1:28:40] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:28:52] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[1:28:54] | Secure that weapon. | 把武器拿走 |
[1:28:56] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:29:03] | Gentlemen. | 两位 |
[1:29:08] | You here to identify the body? | 你们是来认尸吗? |
[1:29:26] | The dentals match those the Israeli government sent us… | 这具尸体的齿模显示他是… |
[1:29:29] | for an ex-Mossad agent named Gabriel Shear. | 前以色列情报员盖布洛史尔 |
[1:29:34] | Excuse me, sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[1:29:38] | The DEA has no record of any Ginger Knowles working for them. | 缉毒局没有金姬诺亚的记录 |
[1:29:43] | I checked all the hospitals and morgues, and I can’t find her body. | 医院和殡仪馆也没有她的尸体 |
[1:29:48] | Look again. Bodies just don’t disappear. | 继续查 尸体不会凭空消失 |
[1:29:52] | Right. | 是的 |
[1:29:54] | He could make an elephant disappear in a full theater. | 他能让大象在人群中凭空消失 |
[1:29:57] | You know how he did that? | 你知道他用什么方法吗? |
[1:30:00] | Misdirection. | 障眼法 |
[1:30:01] | I’m DEA, Stanley. | 我是缉毒局干员 |
[1:30:03] | Give him the worm, take the money and get out of here. | 把电脑虫给他 拿了钱就走 |
[1:30:06] | What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes. | 只要亲眼目睹就会信以为真 |
[1:30:16] | Misdirection, Stan. | 障眼法 |
[1:30:26] | This is a bad guy. | 他是大坏蛋 史丹利 |
[1:30:29] | Nobody’s going to miss him. | 没有人会想念这个大坏蛋 |
[1:30:31] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[1:30:33] | Yeah, I’m good. | 我很好 |
[1:30:36] | Why don’t you get out of here? Go see your daughter. | 你先走 去看你女儿吧 |
[1:30:43] | Yeah, thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[1:30:46] | We’ll be in touch. | 再联络 |
[1:30:52] | You son of a bitch. | 你这狡猾的家伙 |
[1:31:01] | Thank you. You’re done? | 谢谢你 吃饱了吗? |
[1:31:03] | Yes, I’m full. | 吃饱了 |
[1:31:05] | Good. Let’s go. | 那就走吧 |
[1:31:10] | So, navigator, where’s our next stop? | 领航者 接下来去哪儿? |
[1:31:14] | Holbrook. | 荷布克 |
[1:31:17] | So what’s in Holbrook? | 那儿有什么? |
[1:31:18] | The Petrified Forest, Dad. | 森林乐园 爸 |
[1:31:23] | I think you take the I-40 to the 180. | 你要走40号州际公路 |
[1:31:26] | Cool. | 没问题 |
[1:31:28] | Alrighty. | 好了 |
[1:31:31] | Are you okay, Dad? | 爸 你还好吧? |
[1:31:32] | Yeah, I’m fine, sweetheart. | 我很好 亲爱的 |
[1:31:35] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:31:44] | Don’t worry, Dad. | 放心啦 爸 |
[1:31:45] | It’s going to be okay. We’re going to be fine. | 我们一切都会很好的 |
[1:31:49] | I know, honey. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[1:32:14] | I’d like to transfer money from my employer’s account. | 我想从老板的帐户转帐出去 |
[1:32:17] | May I have your account number and password, please? | 帐号和密码 |
[1:32:21] | 356127-G 356127-G. | |
[1:32:24] | Password: Swordfish. | 密码: 剑鱼 |
[1:32:28] | How much would you like to transfer? | 你想转多少钱? |
[1:32:31] | All of it. Evenly over these accounts. | 全部 平均分配到这些帐户 |
[1:32:53] | It’s done. | 都办好了 |
[1:33:05] | In international news, terrorist Allal bin-Hazzad… | 声名狼籍的恐怖份子艾拉·哈萨 |
[1:33:09] | was killed today in an unexplained explosion… | 据说今天遇害 |
[1:33:12] | on a yacht in the Mediterranean. | 他在地中海的游艇无故爆炸 |
[1:33:15] | The elusive bin-Hazzad was thought responsible for… | 哈萨遭到各国政府通缉 |
[1:33:19] | the U.S. embassy bombing in Istanbul earlier this month. | 他涉嫌犯下美国大使馆爆炸案 |
[1:33:23] | This is the third killing of a terrorist leader in as many weeks. | 这是近来第三名恐怖份子伏法 |