英文名称:Katie Says Goodbye
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:20] | No, go ahead. Go ahead! | 不 快走 快走 |
[01:22] | Starting with that fat fucking dick away! | 带着你那又肥又蠢的屌滚 |
[01:26] | – Make yourself happy. – Bullshit. | -上你自个儿去吧 -别说了 |
[01:27] | Don’t wander over here with your dick anymore. | 别他妈的再来这 |
[01:32] | Go on. Get out. Get out of our house. | 快走 滚 从我家里滚出去 |
[01:33] | You know how I feel about this! | 你明知我不喜欢这样 |
[01:34] | Get out of my fucking house! | 滚出我的房子 |
[01:36] | Bullshit! | 真是有辱斯文 |
[01:49] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[01:52] | Is everything all right? | 你还好吗 |
[01:54] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[01:55] | Yeah, everything’s fine. | 真的 老娘好得很 |
[02:07] | Thank you for dinner tonight. | 谢谢你今晚做的晚餐 |
[02:09] | Welcome. | 不用谢 |
[02:15] | I’m sure he didn’t mean it. | 我觉得他不想这样的 |
[02:17] | Go to bed, kid. | 上床睡觉去吧 孩子 |
[02:23] | Good night, Mom. | 晚安 妈妈 |
[02:26] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:46] | Do anything fun last night? | 昨晚开心吗 |
[02:47] | Well, not really. | 并没有 |
[02:50] | You wanna come to church with me and my family tomorrow? | 你明天想要和我们家一起去做礼拜吗 |
[02:54] | No, thanks. Thank you though. | 不了 谢谢 真的很感谢 |
[02:55] | You sure? We could pick you up. | 确定 我们可以来接你 |
[02:57] | Oh, yeah, I’m fine. Um… | 没关系 不必了 |
[02:59] | Can you make sure Bobby gets his lunch? | 能确认下波比拿到他的午餐了吗 |
[03:00] | I’m gonna go and take my break. | 我得去休息一下 |
[03:01] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[03:02] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[03:10] | Boy, oh, then. There she is. | 终于 她来了 |
[03:12] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[03:13] | Hell yeah. I even showered. | 当然 我都已经洗过澡了 |
[03:21] | Hey, Bear? | 醒着吗 贝尔 |
[03:24] | Yeah, baby? | 怎么了宝贝 |
[03:27] | You ever been to San Francisco? | 你去过三藩市吗 |
[03:31] | ‘Course. | 去过 |
[03:35] | Was it nice? | 那里很好玩吗 |
[03:39] | It’s all right. | 还行吧 |
[03:47] | So, when will you be back? | 你什么时候会回来 |
[03:49] | – Soon. – Yeah. Better be. | -很快 -好的 最好是 |
[03:51] | Oh, you know I will. | 你明知我会的 |
[03:53] | – There you go, baby. – Thanks, Bear. | -钱给你 宝贝 -谢谢 贝尔 |
[03:55] | – All right. – You’re welcome. | -好的 -不客气 |
[03:58] | You stay sweet now, you hear? | 记得要保持可爱的样子 |
[03:59] | – Yeah, I will. – All right. | -好的 我会的 -很好 |
[04:05] | – Am I in your way? – Yeah. | -我挡住你了吗 -没错 |
[04:07] | – Sorry. – It’s okay. | -抱歉 -没关系 |
[04:09] | Did your mom find any work yet? | 你妈妈现在找到工作了吗 |
[04:13] | No, there’s not a whole lot out there right now, | 还没 现在这里并没有什么工作可做 |
[04:15] | so I think she’s pretty much just stopped looking. | 我猜她应该不会再找了 |
[04:18] | Is she… She’s still on unemployment though, right? | 那她 还在领失业救济金吗 |
[04:20] | No, that ran out a while ago. | 是的 但也早就用完了 |
[04:25] | So, then you’re, you’re just footin’ the bill for everything? | 你现在负责一切生活支出吗 |
[04:27] | No, we… we still get stamps and everything. | 不 我们有粮票和所需的一切 |
[04:29] | No, but, you know… | 不 但是你知道 |
[04:31] | – Maybelle. – You know what I mean. | -梅贝尔 -你知道我的意思 |
[04:32] | Yeah. It’s all right though. | 没错 一切还行 |
[04:34] | She just needs a little help right now, that’s all. | 她现在只是需要些帮助 就是这样 |
[04:39] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[04:40] | Sometimes, I feel like I ought to smack some sense into that woman. | 有时候我真想一巴掌扇醒那个女的 |
[04:43] | Maybelle. | 梅贝尔 |
[04:44] | You don’t really mean that. | 但愿你只是说说 |
[04:46] | Actually, I do. | 事实上 我真是这样想的 |
[04:57] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:59] | Want me to wash your apron for you? | 要我帮你洗围裙吗 |
[05:01] | – Please. – Okay. | -那拜托了 -好的 |
[05:03] | Okay. Okay. | 好啦 好啦 |
[05:06] | – Okay. – Bye, Dale. | -好啦 -回见 黛尔 |
[05:35] | Bruno. | 布鲁诺 |
[05:39] | Give me a hand. | 搭把手 |
[05:58] | Hello, Mr. Daniels. | 你好 丹尼尔斯先生 |
[05:59] | Oh, hi, Katie. | 你好凯蒂 |
[06:00] | – Getting gas? – Yeah. | -在加油吗 -是的 |
[06:04] | You want a ride? | 要搭个便车吗 |
[06:05] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 当然 |
[06:07] | Gotta make it quick though. I’m already running late. | 这样应该快点 我已经迟到了 |
[06:08] | Sure. | 好的 |
[06:24] | Can I ask you something? | 我想问一下 |
[06:26] | What? | 啥 |
[06:27] | You think I should get my GED? | 你觉得我能拿到学历证书吗 |
[06:29] | ‘Cause I’ve been thinking that… | 因为我觉得 |
[06:30] | You’re a waitress. | 你是一位女服务员 |
[06:31] | So, it doesn’t matter. | 所以 没关系 |
[06:32] | How much do I owe you? | 我该给你多少呢 |
[06:34] | Uh, how does eleven sound? | 十一美元如何 |
[06:37] | Uh, I only have nine. | 我身上只有九美元 |
[06:39] | Nine’s great. Thanks. | 那也行 谢谢 |
[06:44] | – Thank you, Mr. Daniels. – You’re welcome. | -多谢 丹尼尔斯先生 -应该的 |
[06:52] | Momma? | 妈妈 |
[06:54] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[06:57] | Do you believe in love at first sight? | 你相信一见钟情吗 |
[07:02] | No. | 不 |
[07:10] | I do. | 我相信 |
[07:57] | You remember to give Mr. Willard the rent? | 你记得要给韦拉德先生房租吗 |
[08:01] | How do I look? | 看上去如何 |
[08:03] | You’re beautiful. | 明艳动人 |
[08:05] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是这样吗 -是的 |
[08:07] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[08:09] | Hey, go get him some food. | 去给他拿些吃的来 |
[08:12] | Hi, baby. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[08:25] | Thank you for this day, Daddy. | 今天多谢你 爸爸 |
[08:28] | I hope that I lived right today, | 我希望我今天也活得很好 |
[08:30] | and that if you could see me one day, | 如果你哪天能来看我的话 |
[08:31] | I’d make you proud. | 你会感到自豪的 |
[08:37] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[08:45] | There you go. | 这是你的菜 |
[08:51] | So, who’s the new guy? | 那个新来的是谁呀 |
[08:54] | Bruno? | 你是说布鲁诺 |
[08:55] | Yeah, where he’d come from? | 没错 他从哪里来呢 |
[08:56] | Why? | 为什么这样问 |
[08:58] | You got a thing for him? | 你要给他什么东西吗 |
[09:00] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[09:03] | Where’s your friend? | 你朋友来自哪里 |
[09:05] | I… I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 |
[09:07] | think he just got out of prison in Phoenix or something. | 我觉得他可能刚从凤凰城监狱出来 |
[09:10] | You gonna fuck him? | 你要和他上床吗 |
[09:14] | I meant, I don’t know. I don’t even know him. | 我是说 我不知道 我压根不认识他 |
[09:16] | Yeah. | 我懂了 |
[09:18] | Yeah, I bet you’ll fuck him all right. | 没错 我敢说你肯定会和他做的 |
[09:21] | We going for a ride? | 要不要和小爷出去兜风 |
[09:22] | – Stop. – What? | -住手 -怎么了 |
[09:23] | – Katie. – Coming. | -凯蒂 -来了 |
[09:24] | A little peace? | 安静点行不 |
[09:32] | So, what brought you here? | 什么风把你吹到了这里 |
[09:33] | What brought you to town? | 为什么你要来这个小镇 |
[09:37] | Oh, me? I… I’ve… I’ve been here all my life. | 我吗 至今为止我在此度日 |
[09:41] | Born and raised. | 出生 长大 |
[09:45] | So maybe you’d like to go out one time? | 也许你想约一次会 |
[09:48] | Maybe you’d like to… | 也许你想 |
[09:50] | take me out to dinner one time? | 带我出去吃一次晚餐 |
[09:53] | You know, maybe you’d like to go on a date? | 也许你想和我约一次会 |
[10:03] | Hi. | 你好 |
[10:05] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:43] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[11:08] | You shouldn’t be hangin’ around here. | 你不该在这里瞎逛的 |
[11:10] | Come on. You know that. | 过来 听话 |
[11:13] | Willy’s dad’s in there with your mom. | 威利的爸爸和你妈妈在那 |
[11:15] | Well, now, that’s none of our business, is it? | 这与我们无关不是吗 |
[11:28] | What’re you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[11:30] | I was gonna try and jump through my window, | 我试着翻过我的窗户 |
[11:32] | but I guess I locked the darn thing. | 但我肯定我把它从里面锁住了 |
[11:43] | You know we were all made by those sounds? | 我们都是在那种声音中产生的 |
[11:50] | Sounds kind of funny though, doesn’t it? | 听起来有些怪 不是吗 |
[11:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:57] | You just gotta be patient, Momma. | 你得更有耐心些 妈妈 |
[11:59] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[12:02] | Some guy’s bound to come along | 总有人会来到你身边 |
[12:03] | and gonna sweep you off your feet. | 然后对你神魂颠倒 |
[12:05] | Take you out to Reno | 他会带你去里诺 |
[12:07] | and buy you a house like you’ve always wanted. | 再买一间你一直都想要的那种房子 |
[12:08] | – Doesn’t work like that. – Yeah, it does. | -不可能 -不 肯定有的 |
[12:13] | Willy, you believe in love? | 威利 你相信爱情吗 |
[12:15] | Yeah. | 我信 |
[12:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:19] | You ever been in love? | 那你爱过谁吗 |
[12:21] | No. | 没有 |
[12:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:23] | Well, you will. | 你会知道的 |
[12:24] | What in the hell are you doing? | 你们他妈的在做什么 |
[12:26] | We were out celebrating, Rosa. | 罗莎 我们只是出去庆祝去了 |
[12:27] | I got a date tomorrow. | 我明天有个约会 |
[12:29] | Well, I don’t want my boy | 我不想你们中的任何一个 |
[12:30] | hangin’ around either one of you. | 在我的儿子面前晃来晃去 |
[12:32] | The last thing I need is for him to turn on me, too. | 到死他都别想背叛我 |
[12:34] | You should be grateful. | 你应该对此感谢 |
[12:35] | My daughter just bought your son a meal. | 我女儿刚带你儿子去搓了一顿 |
[12:36] | I’ll be grateful when you stop fucking my man. | 要是你别再和我老公上床我会更感谢你的 |
[12:38] | Then try doing it yourself. | 那你自己试试啊 |
[12:40] | Momma. | 妈妈 |
[12:41] | What the fuck do you think you’re doing? | 你他妈的以为自己在做什么 |
[12:43] | Good night, Willy. | 晚安 威利 |
[12:44] | Willie, get that little fuckin’ ass over here! | 威利 快点给我滚回来 |
[12:45] | Night, Rosa. | 晚安 罗莎 |
[12:47] | Right now! | 现在 |
[12:50] | – Is he cute? – Heck yeah, he’s cute. | -他可爱吗 -他真是该死的甜美 |
[12:52] | He’s the cutest man I’ve ever seen. | 他是我见过的最可爱的人 |
[12:55] | – There ya go, Doll. – Thank you. | -这是你的菜 多尔 -谢谢 |
[12:57] | Katie, could you… | 凯蒂你能 |
[12:58] | Of course, Steve. Can you wait about two hours? | 当然啦史蒂夫 你能先等两小时吗 |
[13:00] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -没问题 -那行 |
[13:05] | Has he got a smile? | 他笑了吗 |
[13:06] | I don’t know. I bet he does. | 不清楚 我觉得他肯定笑了 |
[13:07] | I bet he’s got the most handsome smile I’ve ever seen. | 我敢说他有着我见过的最帅的笑脸 |
[13:10] | Well, be careful of a man that’s got a smile. | 要小心笑眯眯的男人 |
[13:12] | You can’t trust ’em. | 不要轻易相信他们 |
[13:14] | I’m pretty sure I can trust him. | 我可以肯定我能相信他 |
[13:16] | No, I’m telling you. | 不是这样的 让我来告诉你 |
[13:17] | You gotta find yourself a man with sad eyes. | 你应该找一个有着忧郁双眸的男子 |
[13:20] | A sad man you can mold and treat you right, | 忧郁男是待你雕琢的璞玉 会对你好 |
[13:23] | but a man who’s got a smile | 但是对于爱笑的男人 |
[13:25] | you can’t do nothing with. | 你却什么也做不了 |
[13:27] | Come on, boss. | 别这样 大姐头 |
[13:28] | They will leave you with a heart full of hurt. | 他们会伤透你的心然后离开你 |
[13:34] | Hey, Bruno. | 你好布鲁诺 |
[13:36] | Is this your car? | 这是你的车吗 |
[13:38] | No. Uh, I’m working on it. | 不是 我在工作时用它 |
[13:41] | I haven’t ever been in a convertible before. | 我之前从未坐过敞篷车 |
[13:47] | I have a motorcycle. | 我有一辆摩托车 |
[13:49] | Well, I’ve never been on a motorcycle either. | 我也没坐过摩托车 |
[14:00] | Isn’t this amazing? | 这可真奇妙啊 |
[14:02] | – What? – Isn’t this amazing? | -啥 -这可真奇妙呢 |
[14:06] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[14:14] | So, you’re from Phoenix? | 你来自凤凰城 |
[14:16] | Tempe. | 坦佩 |
[14:17] | I’ve never been. Is it nice? | 我从没去过那里 那里怎么样 |
[14:20] | It’s all right, yeah. | 还行吧 |
[14:28] | Thanks for the milkshake. | 谢谢你的奶昔 |
[14:30] | Yeah, you’re welcome. | 没事 不用客气 |
[14:34] | You wanna go see my favorite place? | 想要去看看我的秘密基地吗 |
[14:36] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:42] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[14:45] | Yeah. | 问吧 |
[14:48] | Do you smile much? | 你经常笑吗 |
[14:53] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:55] | I don’t know, I mean… | 我也不知道 我就是想问 |
[14:57] | do you smile much? | 你是不是个经常笑的人 |
[15:03] | No, I guess not. | 我觉得不是吧 |
[15:10] | Is that all right? | 可以吗 |
[15:12] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[15:13] | Of course, I’ll… | 当然可以 我会 |
[15:15] | I’ll smile enough for the both of us. | 会笑够我们两人份的 |
[15:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:30] | You ever seen the ocean? | 你见过大海吗 |
[15:32] | No. | 没有 |
[15:34] | I’ve only been out of Arizona once. | 我只离开过亚利桑那州一次 |
[15:37] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪了呢 |
[15:38] | New Mexico. | 新墨西哥 |
[15:46] | You ever drink Regent’s Light? | 你喝过丽晶白啤吗 |
[15:49] | My momma always drinks those. | 我妈妈总喝 |
[15:50] | Yeah. | 喝过 |
[15:52] | They’re all right. | 还凑合吧 |
[15:55] | I’ve never had a beer. | 我从来没喝过啤酒 |
[16:20] | You think you could live in California? | 你觉得你可以适应在加利福尼亚生活吗 |
[16:27] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:28] | I guess. | 大概可以吧 |
[16:37] | Figure I could live anywhere. Doesn’t matter much either way. | 我觉得我在哪生活都可以 怎么活着都行 |
[16:53] | I’ve always wanted to bring someone here. | 我一直想带个人来这里 |
[16:59] | It’s perfect. | 这里很好 |
[17:04] | You’re perfect, Bruno. | 你也很好 布鲁诺 |
[17:18] | Thank you, Bruno. | 谢谢你 布鲁诺 |
[17:21] | Tonight was really special. | 今晚真的很特别 |
[17:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:31] | You wanna pick me up from work tomorrow? | 明天来接我下班吗 |
[17:36] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[17:39] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[17:40] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[17:42] | Okay. | 太好了 |
[18:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:49] | I got it. | 我来接吧 |
[18:56] | So you got a date for prom? | 毕业舞会你有舞伴了吗 |
[18:58] | No. Not yet. | 没有 暂时没有 |
[19:00] | I might not even go. | 我可能都不会去了 |
[19:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:03] | ‘Cause nobody’s asked me. | 因为没人邀请我 |
[19:04] | Someone’s gonna ask you. | 会有人邀请你的 |
[19:06] | You’re so smart and pretty. | 你这么聪明 又这么漂亮 |
[19:07] | I’d ask you if I could. | 我要是可以的话肯定邀请你 |
[19:09] | That’s just weird. | 别瞎说了 |
[19:11] | No, it’s not. | 当然不是 |
[19:13] | Ah, there’s Bruno. | 布鲁诺在那里 |
[19:16] | Bye. | 再见 |
[19:22] | What are we doing? | 来这干什么 |
[19:23] | Picking up beer. | 买啤酒 |
[19:25] | Okay. I’ll wait here for you. | 好吧 我在这里等你 |
[20:03] | Not today. I’m on a date with my boyfriend. | 今天不行 我在跟我男朋友约会 |
[20:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:07] | This is Bruno. | 这是布鲁诺 |
[20:13] | That’s a hell of a ride you got. | 车真不错 |
[20:20] | I’ll see you around. | 回头见 |
[20:22] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:23] | Give my regards to your mother. | 代我向你妈妈问好 |
[20:25] | Sure. | 好的 |
[20:32] | Bruno’s a mechanic over at Bud’s. | 布鲁诺是兄弟修理厂的修理工 |
[20:33] | Right now, he’s fixing up this beautiful old convertible. | 现在 他在鼓捣他美丽的旧敞篷车 |
[20:37] | It’s amazing, and he’s doing a really great job at it. | 很神奇 而且他真的很厉害 |
[20:43] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[20:44] | I’m really happy you two could meet | 我真的很高兴你们能见面 |
[20:46] | and that we’re all here together. | 我们能聚在一起 |
[20:48] | It means a lot to me. | 对我来说意义重大 |
[20:54] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[20:59] | Bon appétit. | 祝好胃口 |
[21:02] | You know what that means? | 你知道那是什么意思吗 |
[21:06] | It’s French. | 是法语 |
[21:42] | Can I ask you something? | 我可以问你件事吗 |
[21:45] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[21:48] | Were you in prison? | 你是不是坐过牢 |
[21:56] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[22:00] | Matty. | 马蒂 |
[22:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:08] | What for? | 因为什么 |
[22:10] | Grand theft auto. | 汽车偷窃罪 |
[22:13] | Like stealing cars and stuff? | 就是偷车什么的吗 |
[22:18] | So you never hurt anyone? | 所以你没有伤过人吗 |
[22:22] | No. | 没有 |
[22:25] | I never hurt anyone. | 我从来没伤害过谁 |
[22:38] | How’s your momma doing? | 你妈妈怎么样了 |
[22:40] | She’s doing good. | 挺好的 |
[22:42] | Seems to be getting better at least. | 至少是好些了 |
[22:43] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[22:44] | Oh, I’m so happy to hear that. That’s such good news. | 很高兴听你这么说 真是个好消息 |
[22:48] | Yeah, um, I could… | 是吧 那个 我可以 |
[22:50] | give you a ride home | 带你回家 |
[22:51] | and you could see her then, if you’d like. | 你愿意的话 可以亲自看看她 |
[22:54] | I would love to, Matty, | 我是很想去 马蒂 |
[22:55] | but I’ve got a date with Bruno today. | 但我今天跟布鲁诺有约了 |
[22:59] | Do you mind giving this to him? | 能帮我把这个给他吗 |
[23:00] | It’s just something small for his lunch. | 给他午饭时候吃的小东西 |
[23:03] | – Sure. – Thanks, Matty. | -当然 -谢了 马蒂 |
[23:06] | Hey, gorgeous. | 你好啊小美女 |
[23:07] | Hello. | 你好 |
[23:09] | Um, the usual? | 老规矩吗 |
[23:10] | – Yes, please. – Okay. | -是的 辛苦了 -好的 |
[23:21] | I’m happy for you, Katie. | 我替你感到高兴 凯蒂 |
[23:26] | This feeling you’ve got… | 你现在感受到的 |
[23:32] | That’s what life’s all about. | 就是生命的真谛 |
[23:41] | Yeah. | 是嘛 |
[23:43] | It feels nice. | 感觉挺不错的 |
[23:48] | I haven’t ever had this before. | 我以前从来没有过这种感觉 |
[23:54] | I know you haven’t. | 我就知道你没有 |
[24:09] | Got any brothers or sisters? | 你有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[24:13] | I don’t think so. | 没有吧 |
[24:16] | Yeah, I don’t think I do either. | 我看也不像有 |
[24:24] | You know what you wanna do in life? | 你想过以后做什么吗 |
[24:30] | Not really. I’m just trying to… | 不知道 我现在只是想 |
[24:33] | stay out of trouble. | 远离麻烦 |
[24:38] | That’s a good goal. | 这个目标不错 |
[24:44] | I wanna be a beautician. | 我想成为一名美容师 |
[24:46] | I wanna… | 我想 |
[24:47] | cut people’s hair and stuff. | 给人们剪头发之类的 |
[24:52] | It’s nothing fancy like being a doctor | 当医生也没什么好的 |
[24:53] | or, or anything, but… | 或者别的什么职业也是 但是 |
[24:56] | I figure it’s just as good as anything else. | 我觉得跟其他职业也没什么差别 |
[25:01] | It seems like not a whole lot of people are happy, so… | 似乎不是所有的人都快乐 所以 |
[25:05] | if I can do something | 如果我能做些什么 |
[25:06] | to make them feel good about themselves, then… | 让他们自我感觉良好 然后 |
[25:09] | then they’d be happier, you know? | 他们或许会更快乐一些 |
[25:14] | When you think about it, | 仔细想想的话 |
[25:15] | it’s just as important as anything else. | 其实是跟其他事情一样重要的 |
[25:19] | I just think people need to learn | 我只是觉得人们需要学着 |
[25:20] | to appreciate things more. | 去欣赏更多的东西 |
[25:27] | ‘Cause if you look at it in a certain way, | 因为如果你以另一种方式看待它 |
[25:31] | life is just so amazing. | 就会觉得生活简直太神奇了 |
[25:46] | Bruno? | 布鲁诺 |
[25:51] | I’ve been saving up my money for a really long time, | 我已经攒钱攒了很久了 |
[25:54] | and I’m gonna move out to San Francisco. | 我要搬到三藩市去 |
[25:59] | Okay. | 可以 |
[26:02] | And I want you to move out there too. | 我希望你也搬过去 |
[26:07] | I want us to leave together. | 我希望我们可以一起离开 |
[26:15] | I love you, Bruno. | 我爱你 布鲁诺 |
[26:22] | You do? | 是吗 |
[26:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:35] | ‘Cause I see something in you I haven’t ever seen before. | 因为我在你身上看到了一些我从未见过的东西 |
[27:23] | Thank you for this day. | 今天谢谢你 |
[27:26] | I hope that I lived right today, | 希望我没有辜负这一天 |
[27:28] | and that if you could see me one day, | 如果有一天你见到我 |
[27:29] | I’d make you proud. | 希望我能让你感到骄傲 |
[27:34] | Good night, Daddy. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[27:37] | I’m so, so happy right now. | 我现在真的 很幸福 |
[27:45] | I’m sorry. Did I wake you? | 抱歉 吵醒你了吗 |
[27:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:53] | I always say good night to my dad before going to bed. | 我睡觉前都要跟我爸爸道声晚安 |
[28:00] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[28:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:05] | My momma says he died in a mining accident, | 我妈妈说他死于矿难 |
[28:07] | but I know it’s not true. | 但我知道这不是真的 |
[28:11] | How? | 怎么知道的 |
[28:13] | Because if it was, I’d know it in my heart. | 因为如果真是那样 我会感觉得到 |
[28:25] | Thank you for such a wonderful day. | 谢谢你让我渡过美妙的一天 |
[28:31] | Might have been the best day of my life. | 这可能会是我一生中最美好的一天了 |
[28:43] | Good night, Bruno. | 晚安 布鲁诺 |
[28:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:50] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[28:51] | Hey, good morning, Mr. Willard. | 早上好 韦拉德先生 |
[28:53] | – How are you? – I’m fine. | -你好吗 -我很好 |
[28:55] | I’d be better if you paid me my rent, though. | 如果你能把房租付了 我大概会更好一点 |
[28:59] | What? | 什么 |
[29:00] | I didn’t get my rent. | 我没有拿到房租 |
[29:05] | There must’ve been a mistake. | 一定是哪里搞错了 |
[29:06] | I already gave my momma the money. | 我已经把钱给我妈妈了 |
[29:08] | You didn’t get anything? | 你没拿到吗 |
[29:10] | I didn’t get nothing. | 一毛都没有 |
[29:13] | Momma… | 妈妈 |
[29:15] | All right. I… I’m sorry, Mr. Willard, uh… | 我知道了 对不起 韦拉德先生 |
[29:18] | She must’ve forgotten or something. | 她一定是忘了或者怎么样 |
[29:20] | Forgot, my ass. | 忘个屁 |
[29:22] | Your mother probably pocketed that money | 你妈肯定是把钱自己收起来了 |
[29:24] | for god knows what. | 天知道她要干什么好事 |
[29:27] | Can I just give you half right now | 我可以先给你一半吗 |
[29:29] | and then another half at the end of the week? | 周末再给你剩下的一半 |
[29:30] | – I get paid on Friday. – That’s fine. | -我星期五发工资 -没关系 |
[29:31] | But this is the last time. | 但这是最后一次了 |
[29:33] | I know. I promise. | 我知道 我保证 |
[29:34] | – Give me one minute. – All right. | -稍等一会 -好的 |
[29:55] | I’m getting sick and tired | 每个月都来这么一出 |
[29:56] | of doing this shit every month. | 我真的很累 很没有耐心了 |
[29:58] | I know, Mr. Willard. I’m really sorry. | 我知道 韦拉德先生 真的很抱歉 |
[30:00] | What in the hell is going on? | 这是怎么了 |
[30:01] | Mr. Willard needs the rent. | 韦拉德先生来要房租 |
[30:03] | What? | 什么 |
[30:05] | Jesus Christ, Katie. | 天哪 凯蒂 |
[30:08] | – Momma, don’t touch that. – Where’d you get all that money? | -妈妈 别碰那个 -你从哪儿弄来的钱 |
[30:09] | You can’t keep doing this. | 你不能老是这个样子 |
[30:10] | You’re gonna get us kicked out of here. | 你会害我们被赶出去的 |
[30:13] | Bill just needed to borrow it for a couple of days. | 比尔说只是需要借几天 |
[30:14] | He’s late in paying us back, all right? | 是他没有按时还钱 好吗 |
[30:16] | Well, that’s fine, but you just gotta let me know, okay? | 这倒没关系 但你能不能告诉我一声 |
[30:17] | Don’t get mad at me. | 别生我的气 |
[30:20] | We’re gonna get it back, baby. | 会拿回来的 宝贝 |
[30:21] | This is the first hundred. | 先给你100 |
[30:22] | You’ll get the rest by the end of the week. | 剩下的这周末给你 |
[30:23] | This happens next time, you’re out, you hear? | 下次再发生这种事 就给我走 听到了吗 |
[30:25] | You know, things are tough right now. | 你知道我们也不容易的啊 |
[30:27] | Well, goddamn it, | 该死的 |
[30:28] | things are tough for everyone right now, Tracey. | 现在谁的日子好过了 特蕾西 |
[30:30] | You think I’m living nice right now? No, I’m not. | 你觉得我现在过得很好吗 一点都不好 |
[30:33] | All right. | 好了 |
[30:35] | Goodbye, Momma. | 再见 妈妈 |
[30:47] | Sorry I’m late, Maybelle. | 梅贝尔 不好意思 我迟到了 |
[30:49] | Everything all right? | 你没事吧 |
[30:50] | Yeah. Everything’s fine. | 没有啊 我没事 |
[30:53] | – Hey, Darrel. – Hey. | -你好 达雷尔 -你好 |
[30:58] | You’ve seen my apron? | 你看到我的围裙了吗 |
[30:59] | Oh, I washed it for you last night. | 我昨晚给你洗了 |
[31:02] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[31:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[31:09] | You think I could pick up a double today? | 我今天可以轮两班吗 |
[31:14] | Did your mother take the rent again? | 你妈妈又收你房租了吗 |
[31:15] | Yeah, but it’s fine. I’ll just pick up some doubles | 是啊 不过没关系 我加加班 |
[31:17] | to make up for it. | 补上就好了 |
[31:18] | Katie, I swear. | 凯蒂 我发誓 |
[31:20] | Maybelle, it’s fine. It’s all right. | 梅贝尔 没事 没关系 |
[31:22] | Good morning, officer. | 早上好 警官 |
[31:23] | Morning. Good morning. | 早晨 早上好 |
[31:27] | So can I? | 所以可以吗 |
[31:28] | Sure. I’m sure Sara’d appreciate the night off. | 当然 我相信莎拉会感激今晚放假的 |
[31:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[32:00] | Well, now look who it is. | 现在看看这是谁啊 |
[32:02] | Hey, I’m just stopping by to give Bruno his lunch. | 我只是过来给布鲁诺送饭的 |
[32:06] | Bring anything for me? | 给我带了什么吗 |
[32:09] | No. I’m sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[32:12] | You did fuck him, huh? | 你干了他 是吧 |
[32:17] | Now, how come I can’t even get you to blow me | 连我都没法让你口我 |
[32:19] | and yet you’ll fuck some dumb idiot, huh? | 怎么你还会自愿去上一些傻瓜啊 |
[32:23] | I don’t think that’s fair, do you? | 我觉得这不公平 你觉得呢 |
[32:27] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[32:29] | Just catching up. | 叙叙旧而已 |
[32:31] | You touch her like that again, | 你再这样碰她 |
[32:32] | I’ll knock your fucking teeth out. | 我他妈的就把你的牙打掉 |
[32:33] | Hey, don’t let him get to you. | 别为他而上火了 |
[32:38] | I brought you something to eat. | 我给你带了点吃的 |
[32:44] | I gotta work a double tonight | 我今晚要轮两班 |
[32:45] | so I’m gonna be late coming back. | 我要晚点回去了 |
[32:48] | I’ll just stop by yours when I’m done. | 我下班后会去你家看看的 |
[32:52] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[32:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:55] | Bye, baby. | 再见 宝贝 |
[32:56] | Bye, Dirk. | 再见 德克 |
[33:03] | She making you pay for it? | 她让你付钱了吗 |
[33:07] | What? | 什么 |
[33:10] | You heard me. | 你听到我说什么了 |
[33:13] | You ever threaten me again, your ass goes back to jail. | 你再威胁我一次 你就又能滚回监狱了 |
[33:54] | Hi, Mr. Daniels. | 你好 丹尼尔斯先生 |
[33:55] | Hi. | 你好 |
[33:59] | Is Sara here? | 莎拉在吗 |
[34:01] | No. She had the night off. | 不 她今晚休息 |
[34:04] | Didn’t she let you know? | 她没告诉你吗 |
[34:06] | No. | 没 |
[34:11] | Well, do you need a ride? | 你需要搭便车吗 |
[34:14] | – Yeah, I’d love one, actually. – All right. | -好啊 我很乐意 -好的 |
[34:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:21] | Good night, boss. | 晚安 老板 |
[34:24] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[34:26] | Be smart now. | 机灵点儿 |
[34:29] | Thank you again for the ride. | 再次感谢您的便车 |
[34:32] | I really appreciate it. | 我真的很感激 |
[34:33] | Sure. | 当然 |
[34:47] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[34:48] | I figured we would catch up, all right? | 我想我们该叙叙旧 好吗 |
[34:51] | Oh, I can’t tonight, Mr. Daniels. | 我今晚不行 丹尼尔斯先生 |
[34:52] | I’m already really late. | 我已经迟到很多了 |
[34:53] | Oh, it won’t take that long. | 不会花很长时间的 |
[34:55] | No, I wish I could, | 不 我也希望我可以 |
[34:56] | but I don’t even know if Bruno’s eaten or anything. | 但我不知道布鲁诺吃饭了没有还是怎么的 |
[34:58] | I’ll give you twenty dollars. | 我给你二十美元 |
[35:00] | Plus the two that I owe you from before. | 加上我以前欠你的那两次 |
[35:03] | I can’t, Mr. Daniels. I’m sorry. | 我不能 丹尼尔斯先生 我很抱歉 |
[35:17] | Katie. I’m not gonna take you home | 凯蒂 你不这么做之前 |
[35:19] | until we do this. | 我是不会把你送回家的 |
[35:21] | So, let’s stop wasting each other’s time | 所以 我们别再浪费彼此的时间了 |
[35:23] | and get started. | 开始吧 |
[35:31] | I don’t have a condom. | 我没有避孕套 |
[35:32] | Well, I do. | 我有 |
[35:34] | Now unbutton your top. | 现在解开你的上衣 |
[35:54] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[35:57] | That’s a good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[36:04] | Sara, isn’t that your dad’s car? | 莎拉 那不是你爸爸的车吗 |
[36:05] | – Oh, shit! – What? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[36:06] | – What is it? – Get out. | -怎么回事 -出去 |
[36:08] | Now, get the fuck out! | 快他妈滚出去 |
[36:10] | Dad? | 爸爸是你吗 |
[36:12] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[36:14] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[36:16] | Katie, what were you doing with my dad? | 凯蒂 你和我爸爸在干什么 |
[36:20] | What were you doing with my dad? | 你和我爸爸在干什么 |
[36:22] | Go home. Go home! | 回家去 快点 |
[36:23] | Right now! | 马上 |
[36:50] | Bruno? | 布鲁诺 |
[36:57] | Bruno? It’s me. It’s Katie. | 布鲁诺 是我 凯蒂 |
[37:02] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[37:04] | – You’re late. – I know. I’m sorry. | -你迟到了 -我知道 我很抱歉 |
[37:06] | Close the fucking door. You’re gonna let the spiders in. | 关上门 你要放蜘蛛进来了 |
[37:10] | Fuck. | 操 |
[37:17] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[37:20] | I don’t want you to look at me. | 我不想你看着我 |
[37:29] | – Thank you for this day, Daddy… – Katie. | -谢谢今天的这一切 爸爸 -别说话 |
[37:35] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:38] | I have to work in the morning. | 我早上还得工作 |
[37:41] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[37:51] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[37:55] | Bruno, what’s wrong? | 布鲁诺 怎么了 |
[38:05] | Are you a whore? | 你是妓女吗 |
[38:07] | – What? – Are you a whore? | -什么 -你是妓女吗 |
[38:10] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:15] | I mean, do you fuck men for money? | 我是说 你为了钱操男人吗 |
[38:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:42] | Things have just been tough for my mom and me. | 我妈妈和我现在很艰难 |
[38:49] | I can stop if you want me to. | 如果你想让我停下来 我可以停下来 |
[38:58] | Do you want me to stop? | 你想让我停下来吗 |
[39:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:04] | Yeah, I want you to stop. | 是的 我要你停下来 |
[39:06] | Okay, Bruno. I won’t ever do that again. | 好吧 布鲁诺 我再也不会那样做了 |
[39:12] | I’m sorry, I didn’t think it meant anything. | 我很抱歉 我没想到这意味着什么 |
[39:17] | It doesn’t. | 没有 |
[39:20] | I promise I won’t ever do that again. | 我保证再也不会那样做了 |
[39:22] | Be quiet. | 安静点 |
[39:37] | Please don’t touch me. | 请不要碰我 |
[39:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:48] | Good night, Bruno. | 晚安 布鲁诺 |
[39:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:36] | Can we talk for a second? | 我们能聊一会儿吗 |
[40:39] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[40:48] | What do you do when you and Darrel get in a fight? | 当你和达雷尔吵架时你会怎么做 |
[40:52] | Nothing. | 啥都不做 |
[40:53] | We’ve been married so long we’re always in a fight. | 我们结婚这么久了 吵架是家常便饭 |
[40:56] | Well, what are you supposed to do | 好吧 那当你想讨喜一个男人时 |
[40:57] | when you wanna make a man happy? | 你会怎么办 |
[41:02] | Are you and that mechanic already going at it? | 你和那个机修工已经开始吵架了吗 |
[41:05] | No, not really. But… | 不 不完全是 但是 |
[41:07] | I upset him and I wanna make it up to him. | 我让他不高兴了 我想补偿他 |
[41:13] | Well, whenever you’re… in a situation, wondering | 好吧 每当你 在某种情况下 |
[41:17] | what to do with a man, | 困惑着该如何处理一个男人 |
[41:19] | you think about what a woman would want, | 你想想女人会想要什么 |
[41:22] | and then you do the opposite. | 然后做相反的事 |
[41:23] | More like hot and cold? Things like that? | 就像热和冷吗 这类的事情 |
[41:25] | Yeah. Exactly. | 是的 没错 |
[41:30] | Okay, like… | 好吧 就像 |
[41:31] | if you were mad, what would you want? | 如果你疯了 你想要什么 |
[41:35] | What? | 什么 |
[41:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:37] | You, you would wanna go out to dinner, right? | 你 你想出去吃饭 对吧 |
[41:39] | Yeah. That would be nice. | 是的 那挺好的 |
[41:41] | So then, you know, | 所以 你知道 |
[41:43] | he’s gonna want you to make him dinner. | 他就想让你给他做晚饭 |
[41:49] | And you might want something fancy, | 你可能想要些花哨的东西 |
[41:51] | like you would want… | 就像你想要 |
[41:53] | lobster or… | 龙虾或是 |
[41:55] | a bottle of wine and some candlelight. | 一瓶酒和一些烛光 |
[41:57] | I don’t know. I’ve never had lobster. | 我不知道 我从来没吃过龙虾 |
[41:58] | So, | 所以 |
[41:59] | you know he’s gonna want steak, | 你就知道他想吃着牛排 |
[42:02] | beer under fluorescent lighting. | 在荧光灯下喝啤酒 |
[42:05] | And… you’d wanna talk, | 还有 你想和他聊天 |
[42:08] | – right? – Yeah. | -是吧 -是啊 |
[42:09] | – So what does that mean? – He’s not gonna want to talk. | -所以这意味着什么 -他不想聊天吗 |
[42:11] | No. | 不 |
[42:12] | He’s gonna wanna watch TV. | 他想看电视 |
[42:13] | – Okay. – Okay. | -懂了 -好的 |
[42:15] | And then, at the end of the night… | 然后 在夜晚结束之际 |
[42:18] | you’d wanna make love. | 你想做爱 |
[42:20] | You know, something… | 你知道的 有些 |
[42:22] | real sweet that would bring | 非常甜蜜的事情 |
[42:23] | the two of you close together. | 让你们两个很亲密 |
[42:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:28] | So you know he’s gonna wanna fuck. | 所以你就知道他只想硬操你 |
[42:32] | My god. | 我的上帝 |
[42:34] | Do you see how easy that is? | 你知道有多容易了吗 |
[42:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:39] | Okay. | 可以 |
[42:41] | Always remember that men are simple, Katie. | 永远记住男人是简单的 凯蒂 |
[42:44] | They always have been. | 他们一直都是 |
[42:49] | Thank you, Maybelle. | 谢谢你 梅贝尔 |
[42:50] | Of course. | 当然 |
[43:08] | Bear? | 贝尔 |
[43:10] | Yeah, baby? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[43:12] | I can’t do it anymore. | 我不能再这么做了 |
[43:15] | I know you can’t. | 我知道你不能 |
[43:20] | I promised Bruno I wouldn’t. | 我答应布鲁诺我会停下的 |
[43:24] | I think that’s probably the right call to make. | 我想这也许是正确的选择 |
[43:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:40] | So what’s the story about San Francisco? | 你去三藩市的事儿怎么样了啊 |
[43:44] | Well, I’ve almost got everything saved up | 我把我妈妈和我的东西都 |
[43:46] | for my mamma and me, | 打包的差不多了 |
[43:47] | so it’s looking like I can leave pretty soon. | 所以看起来我很快就可以离开了 |
[43:50] | I thought your momma was gonna stay? | 我以为你妈妈会留下来的 |
[43:53] | Yeah, she is. | 是的 她会 |
[43:54] | But I just need to leave her some money so she’s all right. | 但我只是需要给她留点钱给她过日子 |
[43:58] | Figure out what you’re gonna do for work? | 想好你要干什么了吗 |
[44:02] | Yeah. I’m gonna go to beauty school. | 是的 我要去美容学校 |
[44:06] | – You are? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[44:07] | Well, I’m gonna have to get a job | 不过我会先找份服务员的 |
[44:08] | waiting tables or something, | 工作什么的 |
[44:09] | but I’m gonna learn how to cut hair. | 但我要学怎么剪头发 |
[44:12] | It’s nothing fancy like being a lawyer or anything, | 虽然没用当律师什么的光彩 |
[44:14] | but I figure it’s something I might be good at. | 但是我想我可能会擅长吧 |
[44:16] | No, don’t say that, Katie. | 不 别这么说 凯蒂 |
[44:19] | We’ve all got our place in the world. | 我们在世界上都占有一席之地 |
[44:22] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[44:34] | You’re not mad at me or anything? | 你没生我的气什么的吗 |
[44:35] | Mad? | 生气 |
[44:36] | Hell no. | 当然没有 |
[44:39] | Sweetie, I’m proud of you. | 亲爱的 我为你感到骄傲 |
[44:41] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[44:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[44:48] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[44:50] | You know I’ll always be there for you. | 你知道我会一直支持你的 |
[44:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[45:02] | I should go now. Maybelle’s probably expecting me. | 我该走了 梅贝尔可能在等我 |
[45:04] | Yeah, all right. | 好的 |
[45:07] | Oh, no. Lunch is on me, Bear. | 不 午餐我请客 贝尔 |
[45:08] | Oh, no, it is not. | 不 不行 |
[45:10] | – No, it is. It’s my treat. – Listen to me. | -不 就是我请你 -听我说 |
[45:12] | I ain’t got no one in the world to care for but myself. | 在这世上我除了自己谁都不关心 |
[45:14] | So, you take this money | 所以 你拿着这钱吧 |
[45:16] | and let me feel like I’m doing someone some good. | 让我觉得我在为某人做好事 |
[45:19] | All right? | 好吗 |
[45:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:23] | – Thank you, Bear. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 贝尔 -不用谢 |
[45:26] | – And, hey, Katie. – Yeah? | -还有 凯蒂 -什么 |
[45:28] | You stay sweet, now. | 现在 你要一直这么可爱 |
[45:30] | Yeah. I will. | 好 我会的 |
[45:42] | Sara, what are… what are you doing? You can’t… | 莎拉 你在 你在干嘛 你不能 |
[45:43] | My dad told me everything. | 我爸什么都告诉我了 |
[45:45] | Why would you try to seduce him like that, huh? | 你为什么要像那样勾引他 为什么 |
[45:49] | You think he would wanna have sex with you? | 你以为他会想睡你 |
[45:52] | He’s married. | 他已经结婚了 |
[45:53] | He has kids. | 他有孩子 |
[45:54] | – He was your teacher. – I’m sorry. | -他曾经是你的老师 -对不起 |
[45:56] | I don’t care if you’re sorry. | 我不关心你是否感到抱歉 |
[45:59] | You’re sick. | 你有病 |
[46:00] | You’re sick, and there’s something seriously wrong with you. | 你有病 而且病的不轻 |
[46:03] | I’m sorry, but that’s Maybelle’s and you can’t… | 对不起 但那是梅贝尔的 你不能 |
[46:04] | So then replace it. | 那你把钱补回去 |
[46:08] | Who do you think she’ll believe? | 你认为她会相信谁 |
[46:09] | Me, | 我 |
[46:11] | or some dumb slut poorer than shit? | 还是某个他妈的穷得要死的蠢婊子 |
[46:21] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[46:34] | Are you happy, Bruno? | 你开心吗 布鲁诺 |
[46:38] | Yeah. | 开心 |
[46:41] | What kind of question is that? | 这是什么样的问题 |
[46:45] | I don’t know. | 我不想知道 |
[46:46] | Just seeing if he was happy, that’s all. | 只是想知道他是否开心 就这样 |
[46:50] | Are you happy, Momma? | 你开心吗 妈 |
[46:53] | No. | 不 |
[46:55] | I’m not. | 我不开心 |
[46:58] | But I figure I wasn’t meant to be. | 但我觉得我不会一直这样 |
[47:04] | You think you could fix that car outside? | 你觉得你能修好外面那辆车吗 |
[47:08] | – Probably. – That’s a great idea, Momma. | -可能 -这个主意不错 妈 |
[47:11] | Bruno can definitely fix it. | 布鲁诺肯定能修好它 |
[47:18] | All right then. | 那好吧 |
[47:29] | Did you fuck anyone today? | 你今天和其他人睡了吗 |
[47:33] | No, Bruno. | 没有 布鲁诺 |
[47:36] | I told you I wasn’t doing that anymore. | 我告诉过你我不会再这样做了 |
[47:43] | I meant that. | 我是认真的 |
[47:57] | Do you want me to turn around | 你想让我转过来吗 |
[47:58] | so you don’t have to see my face? | 这样你就不用看到我的脸了 |
[47:59] | No. | 不用 |
[48:01] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[48:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:31] | Pick me up after work? | 来接我下班吗 |
[48:33] | Yeah. | 好 |
[48:36] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[48:38] | See you later, baby. | 一会见 亲爱的 |
[48:40] | Have a good day. | 祝你愉快 |
[48:42] | So did it work? | 所以这招有用 |
[48:43] | Yup. | 对 |
[48:44] | And he said he was happy, too. | 他说他也很开心 |
[48:47] | I told you so, doll. | 我早告诉过你 亲爱的 |
[48:48] | I know you did. | 我知道你早说过 |
[48:50] | – And guess what? – What? | -还有你猜什么 -什么 |
[48:52] | We didn’t fuck. | 我们没硬上弓 |
[48:54] | We made love. | 我们做爱了 |
[49:09] | You ready to fix that car? | 你有空去修一下那辆车吗 |
[49:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[49:17] | Let me get my tools. | 我去拿一下我的工具 |
[49:23] | You’re getting more play than I thought, big boy. | 小伙子 你比我想的花招要多 |
[49:32] | You want a ride today? | 你今天想搭车吗 |
[49:33] | Oh, no, thanks. I’ve got plans with Bruno. | 不 谢谢 我约了布鲁诺 |
[49:36] | Thank you though. | 但还是谢谢你 |
[49:41] | I think Bruno’s plans might’ve changed. | 我想布鲁诺的计划可能已经变了 |
[49:44] | Why? What’s he doing? | 为什么 他在干嘛 |
[49:47] | Your momma came by the shop today. | 你妈今天来修车铺了 |
[49:49] | Yeah, I know. He’s fixing the car. | 是 我知道 他在修那辆车 |
[49:53] | You two like to keep it in the family? | 你俩不想让外人知道这秘密 |
[49:56] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[49:58] | Ignore him, Katie. | 别理他 凯蒂 |
[49:59] | He doesn’t know what he’s talking about. | 他不知道自己在说什么 |
[50:28] | Come on inside. | 进来吧 |
[50:30] | We’ll let it run for a bit. | 我们让它运转一会 |
[50:43] | Looks like your momma’s car was busted up pretty bad. | 看来你妈的车坏得挺厉害 |
[50:46] | I don’t know what’s taking so long. | 我不知道怎么会花这么长时间 |
[50:49] | Well, maybe he didn’t have the right tools for the job. | 可能他没有趁手的工具 |
[50:53] | You want a ride? | 你想搭车吗 |
[50:56] | Yeah, you want a ride? | 对 你想搭车吗 |
[51:04] | – You want a beer? – No. | -你想喝啤酒吗 -不想 |
[51:07] | Katie, you wanna drink? | 凯蒂 你想喝点吗 |
[51:09] | No, thanks. Thanks though. | 不想喝 不过还是谢谢你 |
[51:13] | You work it sober, huh? | 你想清醒地做这事 事吗 |
[51:15] | I respect that. | 那好吧 |
[51:19] | Hey, I’m just giving you shit. | 我刚不是告诉你了吗 |
[51:23] | Turn up here. | 在这里转弯 |
[51:25] | What? Why? | 啥 为什么 |
[51:26] | Turn here. | 在这里转 |
[51:28] | I wanna show Katie something. | 我想让凯蒂看点东西 |
[51:31] | I need to get back, Matty. | 我得回去了 马蒂 |
[51:32] | Bruno’s probably expecting me… | 布鲁诺可能在等我 |
[51:33] | Hey, it ain’t gonna take long. | 这不会花多长时间的 |
[51:35] | – Maybe… – Quit being a fucking pussy. | -也许 -别他妈像个娘们 |
[51:41] | It’s fine, Katie. It won’t take long. | 没事 凯蒂 不会花多长时间 |
[52:46] | What’s out here? | 这里有什么 |
[52:49] | It’s a surprise. | 这是个惊喜 |
[52:51] | Something special. | 某种特别的东西 |
[53:04] | Pull over right here. | 在这里停 |
[53:15] | Let’s go, you love birds. Move. | 我们走 你们这对小恋人 快点 |
[53:18] | We’re gonna have ourselves a party. | 我们要给自己开个派对 |
[53:20] | Katie, get your ass out of the car. | 凯蒂 从车上下来 |
[53:23] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[53:30] | Let’s not stay here too long, okay? | 我们不要在这里待太久 好吗 |
[53:33] | Katie, I don’t think you’re in control right now. | 凯蒂 我觉得现在不是你说了算 |
[53:35] | That’s not your call to make. | 这不是你能决定的 |
[53:38] | Turn the radio up. | 把收音机打开 |
[53:40] | Katie and I wanna dance. Don’t we, sweetheart? | 凯蒂和我想要跳舞 是吗 宝贝 |
[53:41] | No. No, I’m okay… | 不 不用 我不跳 |
[53:42] | – Every girl likes to dance. – Yeah, but not right now. | -女孩都喜欢跳舞 -对 但现在不 |
[53:48] | Tell me something, Katie. | 告诉我 凯蒂 |
[53:52] | Hm? | 为什么 |
[53:55] | How come the town’s slut’s fucked half the guys around here | 为什么那个婊子被镇上一半人都操过了 |
[53:57] | but she hasn’t ever given me or Matty a taste? | 但她还没让我和马蒂睡一次 |
[54:02] | I’m talking about you, sweetheart. | 我在说你 宝贝 |
[54:03] | – Leave her alone, Dirk. – Shut up. | -别烦她 德克 -闭嘴 |
[54:06] | Hm? | 为什么 |
[54:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[54:11] | Well, we’ve got needs too, you know. | 我们也有需求 |
[54:12] | Yeah. I know. | 是 我知道 |
[54:17] | And now you’re fucking that lame… | 现在你在睡那个差劲的 |
[54:19] | ex-con that’s just about mute. | 哑巴似的有前科的家伙 |
[54:23] | Why’s that? | 为什么呢 |
[54:26] | Because I love him. | 因为我爱他 |
[54:41] | I’m sure you do. | 我知道你一定爱他 |
[54:49] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[54:50] | Come on. Let’s just get out of here. | 快 出来 |
[54:51] | Hey, we’re not, shut up. We’re not going anywhere. | 我们不 闭嘴 我们哪里也不去 |
[54:53] | – Can we go? I don’t feel good. – Hey! | -我们能走吗 我不太舒服 -喂 |
[54:54] | Shut the fuck up! | 他妈的闭嘴 |
[54:56] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪里也不去 |
[54:57] | We’re gonna stay right here, | 我们就待在这里 |
[54:58] | and we’ll have ourselves some fun, okay? | 我们来找点乐子 好吗 |
[55:00] | You know, | 你知道的 |
[55:02] | change the radio station. | 换个电台频道 |
[55:03] | None of that hillbilly shit you like, all right? | 这些乡巴佬你一个都不喜欢 对吗 |
[55:04] | Let’s play something good. I wanna show Katie something. | 我们来玩点好玩的 我想让凯蒂看点东西 |
[55:06] | Katie, get your ass over here. | 凯蒂 过来 |
[55:11] | You promise you’re not gonna hurt me? | 你保证不会伤害我 |
[55:17] | Yeah. | 好 |
[55:18] | Of course. Hey. | 当然 |
[55:21] | I ain’t going to hurt you, okay? | 我不会伤害你 好吗 |
[55:24] | I promise. Here, I just wanna show you something. | 我保证 过来 我想让你看点东西 |
[55:26] | – What is it? – Okay. | -是什么 -好的 |
[55:30] | Don’t just stand there, grab the beer. | 别傻站着 去拿啤酒来 |
[55:32] | Hey, it’s all right. | 没事的 |
[55:36] | You have a good day at work today? | 今天你工作还顺利吗 |
[55:39] | Get a lot of tips? | 收了不少小费 |
[55:41] | Got big tips? | 有大额小费吗 |
[55:44] | All right, here we go. | 好吧 这样吧 |
[55:49] | Got a name tag. | 有姓名牌 |
[55:51] | – Please, Dirk. – Shut the fuck up! | -求你了 德克 -闭嘴 |
[55:52] | Get in the goddamn car. | 到他妈的车里去 |
[55:57] | – Here you go. – No, what are you doing? | -进去 -不 你要干嘛 |
[55:58] | – Taste a little bit. – I don’t want to. | -来一发 -我不想 |
[56:00] | Hey, hey, hey. | 等一下 |
[56:04] | You want beer? | 你想喝啤酒吗 |
[56:05] | No, I just wanna go home. | 不想 我只想回家 |
[56:05] | Yeah, but we’re not going home. | 好 但我们不回家 |
[56:06] | No, no! Don’t! Stop, please! | 不 不 不要 求你别这样 |
[56:07] | I don’t wanna do this, okay? | 我不想这样做 好吗 |
[56:09] | – Hey, shut the fuck up, Matty. – Matty, please stop… | -闭嘴 马蒂 -马蒂 求你别让 |
[56:10] | – It’s what you always wanted. – No, please. | -这是你一直想要的 -不 求你了 |
[56:11] | – We’re not going home. – You promised. | -我们不回家 -你保证过 |
[56:13] | You promised you wouldn’t hurt me! | 你保证过不会伤害我 |
[56:14] | Fuck! Fucking bitch! | 靠 该死的婊子 |
[56:16] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[56:17] | – Don’t hit her! – Fucking scratched me. | -别打他 -她挠我 |
[56:18] | Shut the fuck up, Matty! | 闭嘴 马蒂 |
[56:20] | Please, please. Matty, please. | 求你了 求你了 马蒂 求你了 |
[56:22] | Get off! No! | 滚开 不 |
[56:23] | No, please. | 求你了 不要 |
[56:26] | No! | 不要 |
[56:27] | Help! | 救命 |
[56:29] | No! | 不要 |
[56:30] | -It’s all right, Katie. -That’s good. | -没事 凯蒂 -这不错 |
[56:32] | That’s good. | 这不错 |
[56:35] | – It’s gonna be all right, okay? – No, Matty! | -会没事的 好吗 -不要 马蒂 |
[56:38] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[56:40] | – There we go. – No. No. | -来了 -不 不要 |
[56:42] | – Yeah, yeah. – No, no. | -好 很好 -不 不要 |
[56:44] | – Matty, please get him off me! – Oh, shut up! | -马蒂 求你让他放开我 -闭嘴 |
[56:47] | That’s good. That’s good. | 这很好 这很好 |
[56:53] | Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[56:56] | – Come on, come on. – Help! | -来啊 快点 -救命 |
[56:59] | Come on, come on, oh! | 来啊 快点 |
[57:02] | No! | 不要 |
[57:05] | Oh, god! Yeah. | 天啊 真好 |
[57:10] | Oh, fuck! | 该死 |
[57:16] | Attagirl. | 真棒 |
[57:19] | Whoo! | 太爽了 |
[57:21] | – She’s all yours, pal. – No. No. | -她是你的了 伙计 -不 不要 |
[57:33] | God. | 天啊 |
[57:34] | Dirk, I don’t wanna… | 德克 我不想 |
[57:36] | Quit being a fucking faggot and fuck her, all right? | 别像个死基佬一样 去睡了她 懂吗 |
[57:37] | She’s here now. | 她现在在这里 |
[57:45] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, easy. | 等等 等一下 |
[57:47] | It’s okay, you can stay right there. | 没事 你可以待在这里 |
[57:48] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[57:50] | – Matty, please. – Hey. | -马蒂 求你了 -喂 |
[57:53] | You do it or I’ll take her again. | 你不上我就再上她一次 |
[57:55] | No. No! | 不 不要 |
[57:57] | All right? Let’s go. | 好吗 去吧 |
[58:00] | – Here you go. – No, Matty. No! | -该你了 -不 马蒂 不要 |
[58:02] | – It’s all right, Katie. – No! | -没事的 凯蒂 -不要 |
[58:04] | It’s all right, okay? | 没事的 好吗 |
[58:05] | – It’s, it’s gonna be over soon. – No! | -很快 很快就完事 -不要 |
[58:09] | So, um… | 所以 |
[58:12] | How much do we owe you? | 我们该给你多少钱 |
[58:17] | Nothing. | 不用给 |
[58:20] | You don’t owe me anything. | 你什么都不欠我 |
[58:23] | You hear that, Matty? Look, it’s good, man. | 你听到了吗 马蒂 真不错 伙计 |
[58:25] | It’s on the house, huh? | 在房子里 |
[58:26] | It’s good, man, it’s good. | 很好 伙计 很好 |
[58:34] | Promise you won’t tell anyone? | 答应我你不会告诉别人 |
[58:37] | I don’t want my momma to find out. | 我不想让我妈妈知道 |
[58:39] | It wouldn’t be good for her. | 这对她不好 |
[58:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[58:51] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[58:54] | Thanks, Katie. | 谢谢 凯蒂 |
[58:55] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[59:05] | I’m sorry, Katie. | 对不起 凯蒂 |
[59:45] | Katie… | 凯蒂 |
[59:47] | I need you to do my makeup. | 我需要你帮我化妆 |
[59:52] | I’m actually not feeling too good right now. | 我现在心情不太好 |
[59:55] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[59:58] | Nothing. I just… | 没有什么 我只是 |
[1:00:00] | had a long day at work. | 工作了一整天 |
[1:00:04] | Well, Bill’s coming over. | 比尔要过来了 |
[1:00:06] | I need to look good. | 我要打扮得漂亮些 |
[1:00:17] | Okay, just… | 好吧 只是 |
[1:00:18] | Just give me a minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[1:00:20] | I, I just need a minute. | 我 我只需要一分钟 |
[1:00:59] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[1:01:03] | What happened to your eye? | 你的眼睛怎么了 |
[1:01:05] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[1:01:07] | Doesn’t look like nothing. | 看起来不像没事 |
[1:01:10] | Well, it was. | 真的没事 |
[1:01:19] | Katie? | 凯蒂 |
[1:01:22] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[1:01:27] | I’m sorry I haven’t been a very good mother. | 对不起 我不是个好母亲 |
[1:01:35] | I think I’m just not a very good person. | 我想我也不是一个很好的人 |
[1:01:49] | You’re doing your best, and… | 你已经尽力了 而且 |
[1:01:51] | that’s what’s important. | 这才是最重要的 |
[1:01:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:02:13] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[1:02:23] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来很漂亮 |
[1:02:27] | You always do. | 你一直很漂亮 |
[1:02:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[1:02:37] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:03:02] | Bruno, are you there? | 布鲁诺 你在吗 |
[1:03:12] | It’s me. It’s Katie. | 是我 是凯蒂 |
[1:03:26] | Bruno… | 布鲁诺 |
[1:03:27] | Bruno, where were you today? | 布鲁诺 你今天在哪里 |
[1:03:28] | I waited for you at the diner, but you never came. | 我在餐厅等你 但你没来 |
[1:03:37] | Is everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[1:03:53] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:03:57] | I hope I can see you tomorrow. | 我希望明天能见到你 |
[1:04:00] | I hope I can see you tomorrow and that you have a good day. | 我希望明天能见到你 祝你过得愉快 |
[1:04:04] | Good night, Bruno. | 晚安 布鲁诺 |
[1:04:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:06:41] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[1:06:43] | Come here a sec. | 过来一下 |
[1:06:55] | What happened to your eye? | 你的眼睛怎么了 |
[1:06:56] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[1:06:59] | Is that from Bruno? | 是布鲁诺干的吗 |
[1:07:00] | Mm-mm. No. | 不 |
[1:07:02] | Is it from one of these guys in here? | 是这儿的某一个人干的吗 |
[1:07:04] | Maybelle, really, it’s nothing. | 梅贝尔 真的 没什么 |
[1:07:05] | – Is it your momma? – No. | -是你妈妈吗 -不 |
[1:07:07] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -是的 |
[1:07:10] | You know you can tell me, right? | 你知道你能跟我说的 对吧 |
[1:07:14] | Oh, my god, Katie. | 天哪 凯蒂 |
[1:07:17] | Don’t ever put up with anyone hitting you. | 别容忍别人打你 |
[1:07:19] | – You hear me? – Yeah. | -听懂了吗 -是啊 |
[1:07:21] | You are too smart for that. | 你别自作聪明 |
[1:07:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:07:25] | I know you know, but I just… | 我知道你知道 但我只是 |
[1:07:29] | I just can’t help but worry about you. | 我就是忍不住为你担心 |
[1:07:31] | Well, you don’t have to worry about me, boss. | 你不用担心我 老板 |
[1:07:32] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[1:07:39] | – Get back to work, okay? – Okay. | -回去工作 好吗 -好的 |
[1:07:42] | Of course, she didn’t charge us. | 当然 她没有指控我们 |
[1:07:44] | Did you hear the way she was moaning? | 你听到她呻吟的声音了吗 |
[1:07:45] | She fucking loved it. | 她她妈的很享受 |
[1:07:52] | Hey, uh, you think she ever makes Bruno pay for it? | 你觉得她让布鲁诺付过钱吗 |
[1:07:54] | I know that Indian hasn’t even fucked her like that. | 我知道那蠢货甚至没有和她那么做过 |
[1:08:02] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[1:08:07] | I said it looks like you aren’t the only one | 我说看起来你不是唯一 |
[1:08:08] | getting it on the house. | 进到房子里的人 |
[1:08:29] | Hi, Sara. | 嗨 莎拉 |
[1:08:30] | Shut up, Katie. | 闭嘴 凯蒂 |
[1:08:34] | Hey, Bruno. Where you going? | 布鲁诺 你要去哪里 |
[1:09:02] | Hello, gorgeous. | 你好 美女 |
[1:09:04] | Hey, Bear. | 嗨 贝尔 |
[1:09:06] | You want the usual? | 你和往常一样吗 |
[1:09:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:09:17] | What in the hell happened to you? | 你到底是怎么了 |
[1:09:19] | Uh, it’s nothing, Bear. | 没什么 贝尔 |
[1:09:21] | It was an accident, that’s all. | 只是个意外 就那样 |
[1:09:24] | Don’t look like no accident. | 别装作什么都没发生一样 |
[1:09:40] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[1:09:42] | Can I talk to you? | 我可以和你谈谈吗 |
[1:09:43] | – Bruno, what are you doing here? – Is this him? | -布鲁诺 你在这里干什么 -是他吗 |
[1:09:44] | – Katie. – Did you do that to her? | -凯蒂 -是你干的吗 |
[1:09:45] | Bear, not in here! | 贝尔 别在这里 |
[1:09:46] | I asked you a question! | 我在问你话呢 |
[1:09:47] | – Did you do that to her? – No! Stop it! | -是你打得她吗 -不 住手 |
[1:09:49] | – Shut up! – Don’t do that in here! | -闭嘴 -别在这里动手 |
[1:09:52] | Stop it! Bruno! | 住手 布鲁诺 |
[1:09:54] | Bear? | 贝尔 |
[1:09:55] | You better not hurt her! | 你最好别伤害她 |
[1:09:56] | I’m calling the police, you piece of shit! | 我要报警了 你这混蛋 |
[1:10:00] | Darrel, call the police. | 达雷尔 报警 |
[1:10:02] | You fucked them! | 你让他们操了 |
[1:10:03] | You fucked them, and you said that you weren’t going to! | 你干了他们 你说你不会的 |
[1:10:06] | Bruno, I meant what I said. | 布鲁诺 我是认真的 |
[1:10:07] | – Then why did you fucking do it? – I didn’t want to! | -那你他妈的为什么要这么做 -我也不想 |
[1:10:08] | – I didn’t want to! – But you did! You did! | -我不想的 -但你做了 你做了 |
[1:10:10] | And now I’m fucked because of you! | 现在我因为你完蛋了 |
[1:10:22] | Bruno, what are we doing here? | 布鲁诺 我们在这里干什么 |
[1:10:34] | Bruno, let’s just go home. | 布鲁诺 我们回家吧 |
[1:10:43] | How much do I owe you? | 我该给你多少钱 |
[1:10:44] | What? | 什么 |
[1:10:46] | How much do I owe you? | 我欠你多少钱 |
[1:10:47] | You don’t owe me anything. | 你不欠我什么 |
[1:10:48] | Is thirty fair? | 三十可以吗 |
[1:10:49] | Bruno, I don’t want your money. That’s not what this is. | 布鲁诺 我不要你的钱 不是这样的 |
[1:10:51] | Thirty-six. | 三十六 |
[1:10:52] | That’s tip for coming inside. | 这是进去的小费 |
[1:10:56] | Bruno, why are you doing this? | 布鲁诺 你为什么这么做 |
[1:10:59] | I thought you love me. | 我以为你爱我 |
[1:11:01] | How would I love you? How? | 我怎么会爱你 怎么会 |
[1:11:03] | – I love you. – No, you don’t. | -我爱你 -不 你不爱 |
[1:11:04] | – I love you. – No, you don’t. | -我爱你 -不 你不爱 |
[1:11:08] | You’re a whore, Katie. You’re not meant to be loved. | 你是个婊子 凯蒂 你不配被爱的 |
[1:11:13] | You find your own way back, all right? | 你自己找路回去 好吗 |
[1:12:02] | Katie? | 凯蒂 |
[1:12:05] | Hello, Mr. Willard. | 你好 韦拉德先生 |
[1:12:11] | I need that rent. | 我需要那笔租金 |
[1:12:14] | I know. I’ll get it to you later today. | 我知道 我今天晚些时候给你 |
[1:12:26] | Momma? | 妈妈 |
[1:13:01] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:13:59] | Oh, Momma. | 妈妈 |
[1:14:45] | Your mother told me you wouldn’t have it. | 你妈妈告诉我你付不起的 |
[1:14:50] | So, I was thinking that me and you, | 所以 我在想我和你 |
[1:14:52] | maybe me and you could work out another arrangement. | 也许可以达成别的协议 |
[1:15:06] | Your mother ran off with my man. | 你妈妈和我的男人私奔了 |
[1:15:08] | – Uh, Katie, you can’t walk away – I know. | -凯蒂 你不能走 -我知道 |
[1:15:09] | from me like that. | 不能那样离开我 |
[1:15:10] | Your family ain’t nothing but fucking trash. | 你家人都是垃圾 |
[1:15:11] | We’re all trash, Rosa. | 我们都是垃圾 罗莎 |
[1:15:13] | Goddamn it, Katie. | 该死的 凯蒂 |
[1:15:17] | Now you listen to me, girl. | 现在你听我说 女孩 |
[1:15:19] | You all owe me for the last month. | 你们都欠我上个月的钱 |
[1:15:22] | Then take the TV. | 那就把电视拿走 |
[1:15:24] | I don’t want the TV. I already got two. | 我不想要电视 我已经有两个了 |
[1:15:29] | So then have three. | 那就要三个吧 |
[1:15:30] | What am I supposed to do now? | 我现在该怎么办 |
[1:15:34] | I don’t know, Rosa. | 我不知道 罗莎 |
[1:15:36] | You’re gonna have to figure it out. | 你得自己想清楚 |
[1:15:49] | Sheriff just picked up that boyfriend of yours. | 警长刚找到你的男朋友 |
[1:15:52] | Caught him out on 89 in a stolen vehicle. | 在89号一辆偷来的车里抓到他 |
[1:15:57] | You like a ride? | 你想搭便车吗 |
[1:16:00] | No, thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[1:16:02] | Come on. It’ll be quick. | 来吧 会很快的 |
[1:16:04] | No. I’m not doing that anymore. | 不 我不再那样做了 |
[1:16:06] | What? | 什么 |
[1:16:09] | I said I’m not doing that anymore. | 我说过我不会再那样做了 |
[1:16:13] | Fine then. | 那好吧 |
[1:16:15] | Suit yourself. | 随你便 |
[1:16:31] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[1:16:32] | Are you all right? I’m fine. | 你还好吗 我很好 |
[1:16:34] | I’m really sorry about what happened. | 我真的很抱歉发生了那些事 |
[1:16:36] | It’s fine. It’s fine. | 没事 没事 |
[1:16:37] | Is… Is Bear okay? | 贝尔没事吧 |
[1:16:39] | He’s… | 他 |
[1:16:41] | a little bruised up is all. | 只是有点瘀伤而已 |
[1:16:45] | – He didn’t hurt you, did he? – No. | -他没有伤着你把 -没 |
[1:16:48] | He didn’t hurt me. | 他没有伤着我 |
[1:16:50] | Do you mind if I work tonight? | 你介意我今晚工作吗 |
[1:16:52] | You don’t have to pay me. I’ll just work for tips. | 你不用付我钱 我只是为了小费 |
[1:16:55] | I just… Actually, I need to talk to you. | 我只是 实际上 我需要和你谈谈 |
[1:16:56] | Could… could you just give us a second, Sara? | 你可以 莎拉 你能给我们一点时间吗 |
[1:17:02] | What is it, boss? | 怎么了 老板 |
[1:17:09] | So, 40 dollars went missing from the register this morning. | 所以 今天早上账上少了40美元 |
[1:17:14] | And… | 还有 |
[1:17:15] | I asked Sara about it, and… | 我问过莎拉 然后 |
[1:17:21] | She… | 她 |
[1:17:23] | She said she saw you standing by the register. | 她说她看见你站在收银机旁 |
[1:17:26] | She said that… | 她说 |
[1:17:28] | she saw you take the 40 dollars. | 她看见你拿走了40美元 |
[1:17:32] | I didn’t believe her. | 我不相信她 |
[1:17:35] | I don’t believe her. | 我不相信她 |
[1:17:37] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:17:39] | I just have to ask. So… | 我只想问问 所以 |
[1:17:47] | It’s not true, is it? | 这不是真的 是吗 |
[1:17:57] | Katie? | 凯蒂 |
[1:18:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:18:09] | Why… Why would you do that? | 为什么 你为什么要那样做 |
[1:18:11] | I don’t know, boss. I don’t know. | 我不知道 老板 我不知道 |
[1:18:12] | I’d give you the money. | 我会给你那笔钱的 |
[1:18:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:18:19] | – Oh, my god. Darrel is gonna… – I know. | -天哪 达雷尔会 -我知道 |
[1:18:28] | Okay. Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 好吧 我们要做的是 |
[1:18:29] | – Put the money… – No, Maybelle. No. | -把钱 -不 梅贝尔 不用 |
[1:18:32] | Don’t. Don’t. It’s all right. | 别 别 没事的 |
[1:18:42] | Thank you for everything. Oh… | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[1:18:45] | I really appreciate everything you’ve done for me. | 我真的很感激你为我做的一切 |
[1:18:50] | I’ll never forget it. | 我永远不会忘记 |
[1:19:01] | Do you mind if I keep my uniform? | 你介意我把制服留下吗 |
[1:19:04] | It’s kind of all I’ve got right now. | 这是我现在的全部家当了 |
[1:19:06] | Of course. Okay. | 当然 可以 |
[1:19:13] | Hey, stop that. I’ll be all right. | 别说了 我会没事的 |
[1:19:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:19:19] | You ain’t got to worry about me. | 你不用担心我 |
[1:19:22] | Okay? | 可以 |
[1:19:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:19:27] | Okay. Goodbye. | 好吧 再见 |
[1:19:35] | Goodbye, Maybelle. | 再见 梅贝尔 |
[1:20:00] | Don’t you ever do that again. | 别再那样做了 |
[1:20:03] | I won’t. | 我不会了 |
[1:22:24] | Okay, here we go. | 好的 走吧 |