英文名称:Cold Souls
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | “灵魂就坐落在大脑深处的微小腺体里” | |
[00:21] | 勒奈・笛卡尔《灵魂热度》1649 | |
[00:25] | Well, you see, I’m a mad man. | 你看 我是个疯子 |
[00:28] | So I’m not responsible. | 所以我可以不负责任 |
[00:31] | I can say whatever I wish. | 我可以想说什么就说什么 |
[00:34] | You’re not mad, you know. You’re a fool. | 你不是疯子 你只是一个傻瓜 |
[00:38] | What am I gonna do? | 我要做什么 |
[00:40] | Nothing. | 什么都别做 |
[00:43] | Give me something! | 给我一点事做 |
[00:45] | My god, man! I’m 47 years old. | 天哪 我已经47岁了 |
[00:50] | If I live to be 60, | 如果我要活到60岁 |
[00:52] | I’d have to live through another 13 years. | 我还要再活13年 |
[00:54] | How can I do that? | 我要怎么活下去 |
[00:57] | How can I stand that? | 我要怎么忍受 |
[01:03] | Don’t you see? I… I have nothing to do with those years. | 你不明白吗 我在那些日子里无事可做 |
[01:06] | You see? Nothing. | 明白吗 无事可做 |
[01:12] | I… | 我 |
[01:14] | I mean, if I could just live | 如果可以以另外的方式 |
[01:17] | what is left in a different way… | 度过剩下的时光 |
[01:22] | Just wake up on a quiet morning… | 在宁静的清晨醒来 |
[01:25] | …and feel that this… | 感觉到 |
[01:30] | …this is a new day. | 这是全新的一天 |
[01:33] | Forget the past. Gone. Blown away. | 过去的就让它过去 忘记它 |
[01:39] | Begin a new life… | 开始全新的生活 |
[01:45] | Ah. I… I can’t do this anymore. | 我没法再继续了 |
[01:48] | – You wanna take a break, Paul? – Yeah. Yeah. | -你想要休息一下吗 保罗 -是的 |
[01:53] | Okay. Let’s take a break. | 好的 我们休息一下吧 |
[01:57] | What’s going on, Paul? | 你是怎么了 保罗 |
[01:59] | I… I have this throb in my stomach. | 我的胃在一阵阵地抽痛 |
[02:02] | I have a pain in my chest, like somebody… | 胸口也痛 就像有人 |
[02:04] | …put my heart in a vice and just tightened it. | 用老虎钳夹住了我的心脏 然后使劲儿 |
[02:10] | You’re taking it way too seriously. It’s not a tragedy. | 你把这出戏看得太严肃了 这不是悲剧 |
[02:14] | What happened to your sense of humor, for chris’ sake? | 你的幽默感到哪去了 看在上帝的面子上 |
[02:46] | Hey, Paul, it’s Max. | 喂 保罗 是麦克斯 |
[02:48] | Listen. Um, did you give Autumn a look? | 你看过《秋日》没有 |
[02:51] | Uh, Jane says that they can’t wait past Friday. | 简说他们最多等到周五 |
[02:54] | They gotta know. | 他们要答复 |
[02:55] | It conflicts with Vanya, but they’ll | 是和《万尼亚》的时间冲突 |
[02:56] | go pay-or-play right away in, uh… | 但是他们保证你一定会拿到钱 |
[02:58] | …you know, at your rate. | 你也知道 以你的价钱 |
[03:00] | Um, listen. I know you’ve… | 听着 我知道你… |
[03:02] | You’ve poured your soul into Vanya… | 你全身心地投入万尼亚之中 |
[03:05] | …But I can get you out of it in a heartbeat. | 但是我能帮你马上抽离出来 |
[03:08] | And… oh, speaking of souls… | 说到灵魂 |
[03:10] | …You gotta check out this week’s New Yorker. | 你得看看这周的”纽约客” |
[03:12] | It’s the answer to your nightmares. | 你可以逃离你的噩梦了 |
[03:15] | Um, so give Claire my love when she gets back. | 克莱尔回来后 替我向她问好 |
[03:18] | I’ll talk to you later. Bye. | 晚点再打给你 再见 |
[03:22] | 冷冻灵魂 | |
[03:26] | All passengers on flight s-315… | 来自圣彼得堡和莫斯科 |
[03:29] | …arriving from Saint Petersburg and Moscow… | 乘坐S315航班抵达的乘客 |
[03:32] | …Pease proceed to the lower | 请到楼下的 |
[03:33] | baggage claim level once you have… | 行李领取处… |
[03:38] | “Olga Spatova Vassile”… | 欧嘉・斯帕托娃・瓦… |
[03:42] | Spatova vassilevna. | 斯帕托娃・瓦辛丽娃 |
[03:44] | That’s it? Do you have a nickname? | 这样 你没有一个小名吗 |
[03:49] | Put your right index finger on the mark, | 请把你的右手食指放在标记上面 |
[03:52] | please, and look into the camera. | 然后请看摄像头 |
[04:01] | – What’s the purpose of the visit? – Surgery. | -您此次入境的目的是什么 -手术 |
[04:03] | – Next. – They don’t have good doctors in Russia? | -下一个 -俄罗斯没有好医生吗 |
[04:06] | Not for the heart. | 没有心内科的 |
[05:31] | “Unburdening made easy. “ | “放下包袱 一身轻松” |
[05:35] | “Are Yew Yorkers tired of carrying their souls?” | “纽约人是否已经厌倦了背负着自己的灵魂” |
[06:01] | “mini storage, pet storage, private storage, self storage… | “迷你仓库 宠物仓库 私人仓库 自用仓库” |
[06:07] | soul storage.” | 灵魂仓库 |
[06:09] | “Is your soul weighing you down? | “是否你的灵魂在拖累你 |
[06:13] | Store it. “ | 储存灵魂” |
[08:04] | Welcome to the soul storage. | 欢迎来到灵魂仓库 |
[08:06] | Your privacy is always guaranteed. | 你的隐私绝对有保障 |
[08:08] | Our hours are 9:00 a. m. To 6:00 p. m. | 我们的营业时间是早上9点到下午6点 |
[08:11] | Monday through Friday. | 星期一到星期五 |
[08:13] | We’re conveniently located on roosevelt island. | 我们坐落在便捷的罗斯福岛上 |
[08:15] | Press “1”for our special holiday offer. | 如果您需要特别假日服务请按1 |
[08:18] | Press “2”if you’re an existing customer. | 如果您已经是我们的顾客请按2 |
[08:20] | Thank you for your interest in soul storage. | 感谢您致电灵魂仓库 |
[08:26] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[08:29] | Um, the soul storage? | 灵魂仓库 |
[08:32] | – Uh, yes, sir. Fourth floor. – Fourth floor. | -先生 四楼 -四楼 |
[08:35] | Uh, sign here, please. | 请在这里登记 |
[08:45] | “Do you feel lonely? Are you living in the past? | “你感到孤单吗 你还活在过去吗 |
[08:48] | Do you lose your temper easily?” | 你很容易发脾气吗 |
[08:51] | Hi, Nina. | 你好 妮娜 |
[08:54] | This is for January. | 这是一月份的 |
[08:57] | – Do you have some aspirin? – Yeah. | -你有阿司匹林吗 -有 |
[09:01] | I’ll let him know you’re here. | 我会和他说你来了 |
[09:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:04] | Dr. Flintstein, Nna’s here. | 弗莱因斯坦医生 妮娜来了 |
[09:07] | Mr. Giamatti? | 吉亚玛提先生 |
[09:12] | Hello? The soul storage. | 你好 灵魂仓库 |
[09:14] | Yes, we do have discounts for couples. | 是的 伴侣共存是有优惠的 |
[09:19] | So, how did you hear about us? | 您是从哪里知道我们的 |
[09:22] | Uh… well, my agent mentioned something about it. | 我的经纪人提到过你们 |
[09:25] | And, uh, uh… I read the article in the New Yorker. | 我也在”纽约客”上看到过你们的文章 |
[09:28] | I wasn’t quite sure about the services provided. | 我对这项服务了解得不是很多 |
[09:31] | People come here and… | 人们来到这里 |
[09:35] | Well, they all want to know if the | 都想知道 |
[09:37] | soul is immortal and how it functions. | 灵魂是否永生 或者它是如何运作 |
[09:39] | And we haven’t a clue. | 我们也不知道 |
[09:42] | No clue. We only offer the possibility… | 毫无头绪 我们只提供服务 |
[09:45] | …to “de-soul” the body or disembody the soul. | 为肉体去除灵魂 或者说使灵魂脱离肉体 |
[09:49] | You can see it either way. | 随你怎么看 |
[09:51] | You can also take a look on the inside… | 在我们储存你的灵魂之前 |
[09:54] | …before we store it. | 你还可以看一眼你的灵魂深处 |
[09:56] | Look on the inside… um, um… oh! no. I don’t… | 看一眼灵魂深处 不 我不想 |
[09:59] | I don’t want to look on the inside. | 我不想看到我的灵魂深处 |
[10:01] | It’s entirely up to you. | 这完全由你决定 |
[10:03] | Now, your soul will be stored here… | 还有 你可以储存在这里 |
[10:06] | …or, if you’d rather avoid sales tax… | 或者 为了减免税 |
[10:08] | …It can be shipped to our New Jersey warehouse. | 你可以选择运送到我们在新泽西的仓库 |
[10:11] | Uh, no. God, no. I don’t want my soul | 不要 天啊 我不要我的灵魂 |
[10:13] | shipped to new jersey. No. | 被运到新泽西 不要 |
[10:15] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[10:17] | What exactly is bothering you? | 你的烦恼到底是什么 |
[10:22] | I, uh… i’ve been working on a Chekhov play, Uncle Vanya… | 我正在演契诃夫话剧 《万尼亚舅舅》 |
[10:27] | I’ve seen that play. | 我看过那个话剧 |
[10:29] | It’s so… it’s so Russian. | 十分的 俄罗斯 |
[10:34] | – What do you mean, Russian? – Well, you know. | -你的俄罗斯是指什么 -你知道的 |
[10:37] | The characters are so unlikable. | 那些角色都很不讨人喜欢 |
[10:39] | Especially Vanya. He’s so full of… of self-pity. | 特别是万尼亚 他太自怨自艾了 |
[10:44] | Just my take on it, | 只是我的个人看法 |
[10:46] | And I’m certainly not a specialist. Nut? | 我显然不是专家 坚果要吗 |
[10:48] | What? | 什么 |
[10:50] | No. No. I’m… I’m good, thank you. | 不用了 不用了 我很好 谢谢 |
[10:52] | – Shall we get back to our problem? – yeah. | -我们可以回到之前的问题上吗 -可以 |
[10:58] | I… uh, you know, I guess I’m not really sure how to put it. | 我也不清楚应该怎么说 |
[11:01] | Um, I… I guess that I have reached a point… | 我想我已经到达一种状况 |
[11:05] | Where I feel like I can no longer… | 我再也没办法 |
[11:09] | …separate myself, uh, from the character. | 把我自己从角色里分离出来 |
[11:14] | I feel stuck. | 我觉得自己犹如困兽 |
[11:17] | And, uh, I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道要做什么 |
[11:21] | I’m not even sure there is a solution to it, frankly. | 坦白说 我甚至不确定有解决办法 |
[11:34] | Yes. Well, that’s a… that’s… | 是的 这是…这是… |
[11:36] | It’s… it’s an elephant. | 一头大象 |
[11:39] | Yes, it is. | 是的 的确是 |
[11:40] | – Yes. – Now, have you ever visited the circus… | -是的 -你有没有看过马戏团的表演 |
[11:43] | …and seen one if these creatures standing | 有没有看过这些庞然大物 |
[11:45] | quietly while tied to a small wooden stick? | 安静地站在这些小木棍旁边 |
[11:48] | You see, when the elephant is young and relatively weak… | 当大象年幼体弱的时候 |
[11:52] | …it is tied to an immovable stick. | 它被拴在一根不可撼动的柱子上 |
[11:54] | So later, no matter how large and strong he becomes… | 日后 不管这个动物变得有多大多强壮 |
[11:57] | …he continues to believe that he cannot free himself. | 它依然坚信它不能摆脱木棍的束缚 |
[12:00] | – All right. Right. – Many intelligent | -是的 没错 -很多聪明人 |
[12:02] | people are like circus elephants. | 就像马戏团的大象 |
[12:04] | They never question their self-imposed limitations. | 他们从不质疑他们给自己设定的极限 |
[12:08] | And the soul can become just such a stick. | 而灵魂就像那根棍子一样 |
[12:12] | They need to break the chains. | 他们需要挣脱锁链 |
[12:16] | Okay. I understand all of that, Dr. Flintstein. | 好的 我全都理解 弗莱因斯坦医生 |
[12:20] | Um, but I think that my situation is a little more complex. | 但我想我的情况更复杂一些 |
[12:25] | Well, when you have a tumor, you get rid of it. | 如果你有肿瘤 你就得除掉它 |
[12:27] | A twisted soul is like a tumor. It’s better to get rid of it. | 扭曲的灵魂就像肿瘤 最好除掉 |
[12:31] | I don’t think that my soul is twisted, doctor. | 我不认为我的灵魂是扭曲的 医生 |
[12:34] | Uh… twisted? | 扭曲 |
[12:35] | It’s… l… I just want to be able to do the play. | 这…我只是想完成演出 |
[12:39] | That’s exactly what we’re offering you. | 这正是我们能够提供给你的 |
[12:41] | No. No. No. I’m sor…I’m sorry. | 不 不 不 我很 我很抱歉 |
[12:44] | This is… this is… this is insane. | 这真是 这真是 太疯狂了 |
[12:51] | What about my… what about my family? | 我的…我的家人怎么办 |
[12:52] | What about my wife? | 我的妻子怎么办 |
[12:53] | This is not about your family, is it? | 这不是你的家人的问题 对吗 |
[12:55] | This is about you. | 这是你的问题 |
[12:58] | Happiness is not about making the people | 幸福不是让你周围的人 |
[13:00] | around you believe that you’re happy. | 相信你是幸福的 |
[13:02] | I don’t need to be happy. | 我不需要幸福 |
[13:06] | I just don’t want to suffer. | 我只是不想受苦 |
[13:08] | Do you honestly believe that it’s enough… | 你真的相信活着 |
[13:10] | …to just live and not suffer? | 不受苦就够了吗 |
[13:13] | Everyone wants to be happy. | 每个人都想要幸福 |
[13:15] | And I’m sure you’re no exception. | 我很肯定你不是例外 |
[13:27] | – You noticing the colors? – Yeah. Yeah. | -你注意到这些颜色了对吧 -是 是 |
[13:28] | Surprising, isn’t it? We imagine the soul in bright colors… | 很惊讶 是吧 我们本以为灵魂是亮色的 |
[13:33] | Mostly coming dark tones | 结果大部分都呈现出深色调 |
[13:35] | Blacks, browns, grays… | 黑色 棕色 灰色 |
[13:38] | Lots of grays actually. | 其实很多都是灰色的 |
[13:42] | Some of these are celebrities. | 这有些来自名人 |
[13:46] | Whose soul is that? | 这是谁的灵魂 |
[13:47] | Well, the identity is confidential of course… | 身份当然是保密的 |
[13:49] | …But I believe this one had a melanoma. | 但我相信他患有黑色素瘤 |
[13:54] | Jesus christ. How did we get to this point? | 老天爷啊 我们是怎么走到这一步的 |
[13:57] | Progress. Triumph of the mind. | 进步 头脑的胜利 |
[14:01] | Believe me, when you get rid of the soul… | 相信我 当你去除灵魂以后 |
[14:03] | …everything makes so much more sense. | 所有事情都变得更有道理 |
[14:05] | Everything becomes… | 所有事都变得 |
[14:07] | Well, functional and purposeful. | 更实用而有意义 |
[14:09] | All right. All right. | 好的 好的 |
[14:31] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:47] | Oh, no. No, no, no. No, thank you. | 不不不不不 谢谢 |
[14:49] | No, Stephanie. He’d prefer not to take a look on the inside. | 不要 史蒂芬妮 他不愿意看到灵魂深处 |
[14:52] | Just a plain extraction. | 只是简单的抽离 |
[15:01] | – How we feeling? – oh, fine. | -感觉怎么样 -还好 |
[15:03] | – Good. Now just relax. – Okay. | -很好 请放松 -好的 |
[15:06] | Breathe normally. | 正常呼吸 |
[15:07] | Your consciousness will not be affected. | 你的意识不会受影响 |
[15:09] | You’ll keep everything useful to the | 你的头脑的一切功能 |
[15:11] | proper functioning of your mind. | 都将会保留 |
[15:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:17] | All right. Here we go. | 好吧 我们开始 |
[15:41] | How does it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[15:43] | Awesome. It just is. | 非常棒 棒极了 |
[15:46] | Can you describe the difference? | 你能形容一下区别吗 |
[15:49] | Honestly I don’t feel much difference. | 老实说我感觉不到什么区别 |
[15:51] | And I have so much energy. | 只是精力更旺盛 |
[15:52] | How long do you intend to remain soulless? | 你打算持续多久没有灵魂的生活 |
[15:55] | As long as possible. | 越长越好 |
[15:57] | As you can see, soul extraction is | 你也看到了 分离灵魂是 |
[16:00] | 100% safe, effective and discreet. | 百分百安全的 有效而无后顾之忧 |
[16:02] | – Experience the prime of your life again. – How do you feel? | -让您再一次体验优质生活 -你感觉如何 |
[16:04] | Uh, I can’t tell. | 我也说不清 |
[16:07] | – Have you seen it? – No, not yet. | -你看了吗 -没有 |
[16:10] | – Aren’t you curious? – This is so exciting for us. | -你不好奇吗 -我们都很兴奋 |
[16:12] | You know, our souls will be stored together. | 知道吗 我们的灵魂将会储存在一起 |
[16:18] | Mr. Giamatti. | 吉亚玛提先生 |
[16:34] | You can safely leave it here for the moment. | 你可以暂时把它给我 |
[16:40] | This is our soul stimulator. | 这是我们的灵魂刺激器 |
[16:41] | We’re going to check to see how much of | 我们要检查你的灵魂 |
[16:43] | your soul has been successfully extracted. | 被抽离的程度 |
[16:45] | It’s very simple. If you feel something, press the red button. | 很简单 如果你感觉到了什么 就按红色键 |
[16:48] | If not, press the blue. | 没感觉 按蓝色键 |
[16:50] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[17:36] | Are you saying that my dog is soulless? | 你是在说我的狗也没有灵魂吗 |
[17:39] | No, ma’am. It’s just that we don’t know… | 不是 女士 只是我们不知道 |
[17:41] | …how to deal with pets. | 怎么抽取宠物的灵魂 |
[17:43] | We’ve got at least 95% of it. | 我们抽取了之少百分之九十五 |
[17:47] | What do you mean, 95%? | 你说百分之九十五是什么意思 |
[17:49] | Well, uh, the five percent residual won’t bother you. | 剩下的百分之五不会有什么影响 |
[17:52] | It’s just enough to keep you animated. | 只是让你保持生命力 |
[17:55] | So, how are you feeling? | 你现在感觉怎么样 |
[18:00] | Hollow. | 空无 |
[18:02] | Good. Good. Good. Th-that… that’s normal. | 好 好 好 这很正常 |
[18:05] | What else? | 还有别的吗 |
[18:08] | Well, maybe lighter. Yes, light. Light. | 可能更轻了 对 轻了 轻了 |
[18:12] | – Light? – Yeah, light and, uh, empty. | -轻了 -是 轻了 空了 |
[18:16] | And, uh, bored maybe? | 而且 无聊 也许 |
[18:21] | Um, but overall… | 但总体来说 |
[18:25] | I feel great. | 我感觉很好 |
[18:27] | I feel great. | 我感觉很好 |
[18:29] | Well, that’s perfect. Those are the usual symptoms. | 非常好 这些都是正常的表现 |
[18:33] | So, I need you to sign | 我需要你签一下 |
[18:35] | the storage contract so we can proceed. | 存储合同 以便我们操作 |
[18:37] | Well, let’s have a look at it. Shall we? | 我们先看一下 好吗 |
[18:40] | – Let’s, uh, see what we’ve got. – What? | -看看你的灵魂是什么样 -什么 |
[18:45] | What? Oh, please. Mr. Giamatti, don’t worry. | 怎么了 拜托 吉亚玛提先生 请不要担心 |
[18:49] | Just think of it as, um… well, as another one of your organs. | 你只要把它当作…你的另一个器官 |
[18:53] | Like your heart, or your liver, or your pancreas. | 就像你的心脏 肝脏 或是胰腺 |
[19:00] | – Okay. Okay. Yeah. Okay. – Good. | -好吧 好吧 好吧 -很好 |
[19:05] | Uh, you know what? I’ll tell you what. | 你知道吗 我和你说吧 |
[19:07] | Why don’t I turn around, and then | 不如我转过身 然后 |
[19:09] | you tell me when I can take a look. | 我可以看的时候你再叫我 |
[19:10] | – There’s nothing to worry about. – I just… | -你根本不用担心 -我只是 |
[19:13] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[19:28] | How very interesting. | 真是有意思 |
[19:31] | Uh, yes. You can turn around. | 好了 你可以转身了 |
[19:35] | Oh, my goodness. Look at it. | 我的天啊 你看 |
[19:38] | – But it’s empty, for chrissake. – No, | -我的老天 这是空的 -不是 |
[19:39] | No. Come closer. You’ll see. | 不 再过来点 你就能看见了 |
[19:41] | Hey, there it is. | 在这呢 |
[19:44] | Oh, there he is. Oh, my godness. | 哦 就在这呢 哦 我的天哪 |
[19:47] | How can such a tiny thing feel so heavy? | 这么小的东西怎会让人觉得如此沉重 |
[19:51] | Never ceases to amaze me. | 总是让我惊奇 |
[19:55] | Is this a joke? | 这是个玩笑吗 |
[19:57] | N- n-no. Of course not. Wh-why? | 不不不 当然不是 怎么了 |
[20:02] | Just because it’s small doesn’t mean anything. | 就因为它小 说明不了什么 |
[20:06] | No, are you… are you telling me that my soul… | 不是 你…你是说我的灵魂… |
[20:09] | …is a chickpea? | 就是一颗鹰嘴豆吗 |
[20:12] | Mr. Giamatti, please. | 吉亚玛提先生 |
[20:14] | Listen. We don’t know the forces that shape our souls. | 听着 我们不知道的力量塑造了我们的灵魂 |
[20:18] | A- and you chose not to look inside. | 是你选择不要看到你的灵魂深处的 |
[20:20] | Internal conflicts, even neuroses… | 内心冲突 甚至神经… |
[20:23] | Oh! Now you’re calling me neurotic! Is that… | 现在你还管我叫神经病 是说… |
[20:30] | Don’t move. Just no rushed movements. | 别动 小心点 |
[20:34] | We don’t want to step on it. | 我们都不想踩到它 |
[20:42] | There. There. | 那儿 那儿 |
[20:46] | Don’t touch it! | 别碰 |
[20:47] | Do not touch it. | 别碰它 |
[20:52] | – Careful. Careful, please. – It’s all right. It’s all right. | -小心 小心点 -没事 没事 |
[20:55] | Don’t squeeze. Don’t squeeze. | 别挤它 别挤坏了 |
[20:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:03] | Oh, here. Here. | 这里 这里 |
[21:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:15] | – Do you think it’s damaged? – No. No. | -你觉得它受到损伤了吗 -没有 没有 |
[21:18] | No. They are extra resilient to all sorts of shocks. | 它们的回复力足以承受各种冲击 |
[22:53] | My life is gone. I have talent, intelligence, boldness. | 我的生命已经逝去 我有才华 智慧 胆识 |
[22:58] | I could have been… A Schopenhauer, a Dostoyevsky. | 我可以成为…叔本华 陀斯妥耶夫斯基 |
[23:02] | I’m losing it. Mother, mother. | 我正在失去它 母亲 母亲 |
[23:05] | I’m desperate. | 我很绝望 |
[23:07] | Mother, mother… | 母亲 母亲 |
[23:16] | Yeah, I-I… uh, let’s go again. | 好的 我们再来一遍 |
[23:17] | Is Schopenhauer getting in your way or | 叔本华碍着你了吗 |
[23:19] | -something? – No, no, no, no, no. No, no. | -还是怎么了 -没没没 没有 |
[23:21] | Schopenhauer’s… Schopenhauer’s fine with me. | 叔本华…叔本华很好 |
[23:22] | Schopenhauer. Schopenhauer, Schopenhauer. | 叔本华 叔本华 叔本华 |
[23:25] | Schopenhauer, Schopenhauer, Schopenhauer, Schopenhauer. | 叔本华 叔本华 叔本华 叔本华 |
[23:27] | Schopenhauer, Schopenhauer. | 叔本华 叔本华 |
[23:45] | After the soul is extracted in New York. | 灵魂在纽约被抽离后 |
[23:49] | You’ll travel with Nina | 你就跟妮娜还有另外一个运送者 |
[23:51] | …and one other mule. | 一起回来 |
[23:55] | Yes, Dimitri. | 喂 迪米特里 |
[23:56] | I don’t get it… | 我没搞懂 |
[23:59] | You didn’t make the quota. | 你这个月 |
[24:02] | …again this month. | 又没有完成配额 |
[24:11] | Yes. | 对 |
[24:20] | And the military? | 那军队呢 |
[24:26] | They passed on it. | 他们决定退出 |
[24:28] | We have to identify new outlets. | 我们得找到新的市场 |
[24:31] | …And it takes time, Dimitri… | 那得花时间 迪米特里 |
[24:33] | I’m not arguing. | 我没跟你争 |
[24:35] | If the us government steps in. | 如果政府介入的话 |
[24:38] | We’re out of business. | 咱们就要关门大吉了 |
[26:28] | I want my soul back. | 我想要回我的灵魂 |
[26:36] | I’m sorry, that’s impossible. | 对不起 那不可能 |
[26:40] | You signed the NCNR clause here. | 你签了NCNR条款 这里 |
[26:45] | It’s non-cancelable, non-returnable. | 就是不能取消 不能退回 |
[26:53] | No. | 不 |
[26:58] | What if everyone was doing that? | 要是每个人都这样呢 |
[27:03] | We wouldn’t be in business, would we? | 我们就没法做生意了 不是吗 |
[28:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[28:04] | Oh, hi, Andrea. Yeah, hi. | 安德莉亚 你好吗 |
[28:17] | Andrea wants to see us this weekend. | 安德莉亚想周末见见我们 |
[28:22] | Are you sick? You’re very pale. | 你还好吗 你脸色很苍白 |
[28:24] | Nah. Just the usual stuff. I’m fine. | 没有 还是老样子 我很好 |
[28:29] | You need to look after yourself. | 你得照顾好自己 |
[28:34] | How is Uncle Vanya? | 万尼亚舅舅怎么样了 |
[28:40] | Can we not talk about that? | 咱能不谈这个吗 |
[28:48] | I see my feet. | 我能看到我的脚 |
[28:54] | I see my feet. | 我能看到我的脚 |
[28:57] | I have… | 我有 |
[28:59] | …feet. | 脚 |
[29:04] | How do I know they’re mine? | 我怎么能知道它们是我的呢 |
[29:09] | That’s a silly question, Paul. | 真是个蠢问题 保罗 |
[29:12] | Feet are tied to your legs. | 脚连着你的腿 |
[29:14] | Legs… tied to your torso. | 腿…连着你的身体 |
[29:18] | You control it. | 你控制着它 |
[29:24] | If I have this body… | 如果”我”拥有这个躯体 |
[29:27] | I must be something else. | 那”我”一定是别的什么东西 |
[29:31] | Is that something new you’re working on? | 这是你要演的新剧吗 |
[29:42] | – What’s up? What’s going on? – You feel strange. | -怎么了 怎么了 -你摸起来有点奇怪 |
[29:46] | – Strange? – Your skin. | -奇怪? -你的皮肤 |
[29:49] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[29:51] | Mmm, scaly maybe. | 鱼鳞斑 也许 |
[29:55] | Scaly? What do you mean… what do you mean, scaly? | 什么意思 你是想说什么 |
[29:58] | Like a lizard or something? | 像蜥蜴或是什么吗 |
[30:00] | Well, maybe it’s just dry. | 可能只是太干了 |
[30:11] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[30:13] | Just making me feel like a lizard doesn’t really help, hon. | 只是说我像蜥蜴让我没什么心情 宝贝儿 |
[30:38] | I just sit there and I talk to her. | 我只是坐在那儿 跟她说话 |
[30:41] | You know, uh, she can’t hear me. | 她听不到我的话 |
[30:46] | I mean, we, um… we tried the cortex, uh, stimulation. | 我们尝试过进行脑皮层刺激 |
[30:51] | But nothing, you know. | 完全没有反应 |
[30:54] | Oh, I just feel so impotent. | 我只是觉得很无力 |
[30:58] | You know, I mean… | 我是说 |
[31:00] | I just don’t know what the right decision is. | 我不知道什么才是正确的选择 |
[31:03] | Your brother should be part of this. | 你哥哥也应该一起分担的 |
[31:04] | – You can’t carry all this weight on your own. – Cynthia. | -你不能独自承受一切 -辛西娅 |
[31:09] | Every day I ask myself, what should we do? | 我每天都问自己 我们该怎么做 |
[31:14] | Why don’t you just unplug her? | 不如拔掉生命维持装置 |
[31:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:32] | Are you out of your mind? Why would you say that? | 你是疯了吗 你干吗那么说 |
[31:35] | – What did I say? – What do you mean, what did you say? | -我说什么了 -什么叫你说什么了 |
[31:40] | She was asking for advice. She clearly doesn’t know what to do. | 她在寻求建议 很明显她不知道该怎么做 |
[31:43] | A- and the conversation just goes on and on. | 然后对话就一直继续围绕这一话题 |
[31:46] | Uh, and I’m sitting there, and no one says anything… | 我坐在那 没人说话 |
[31:50] | …and it’s gonna go on for hours if nobody says anything. | 如果谁都不说话 也许会持续好几个小时 |
[31:53] | You think it’s easier just to hurt | 那你觉得就那么伤害她的感情 |
[31:54] | – her feelings like that? – Oh, come on. | -比较容易是吧 -拜托 |
[31:56] | I had no intention of hurting anybody’s feelings. | 我没想伤害任何人 |
[31:59] | What was all that celery munching about? | 那你在那儿一直嚼芹菜是怎么回事 |
[32:03] | What celery munching? What? | 什么嚼芹菜 什么啊 |
[32:05] | Why are you so upset about this? What did I do? | 你为什么这么生气 我做什么了 |
[32:09] | I can’t believe we’re fighting about a celery stick. | 没想到我们为了一根芹菜吵架 |
[32:12] | Paul, what is going on with you? | 保罗 你这是怎么了 |
[32:20] | The rain is ending. | 雨停了 |
[32:22] | Oh, well, everything will be refreshed and breathe. | 万物复苏 大地充满生机 |
[32:28] | Except for me. | 除了我 |
[32:31] | No, no. | 是的 是的 |
[32:34] | No, I’ll be the only one not refreshed by the storm. | 我会是暴风雨过后 唯一依旧绝望的生物 |
[32:39] | Oh, day and night a demon oppresses me… | 恶魔无时无刻折磨着我 |
[32:43] | …and I feel that my life was wasted… | 我感到我的生命被浪费了 |
[32:45] | …that I squandered the past on nonsense, nonsense. | 我把过去浪费在胡言乱语之中 胡言乱语 |
[32:48] | And the present, the present… well, it’s right here. | 而现在 现在 它就在这里 |
[32:52] | It’s absurd. | 真荒谬 |
[32:54] | Here is my life and my love. | 这里就是我的生命我的爱 |
[32:58] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[33:00] | Can I renounce this? | 我能放弃这个吗 |
[33:07] | No. No. | 不 不能 |
[33:09] | My one true feeling in life… | 我生命中唯一真实的感情 |
[33:11] | …and it’s fading away, like… | 正在消逝 就像 |
[33:15] | …like a ray of sunshine at the bottom of a mine shaft. | 就像矿井底部的一束阳光 |
[33:26] | Uh, when I think of your… when you talk of your… | 当我想起你的…当你说你的… |
[33:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:31] | When you speak of your love for me, | 当你说起你对我的爱 |
[33:34] | I don’t know what to say. I’m sorry. | 我不知道该说什么 对不起 |
[33:37] | I can’t say anything. | 我什么都说不出来 |
[33:39] | Oh, god! If only you knew how much I suffer… | 上帝 真希望你知道我忍受了多少痛苦 |
[33:42] | …to think that right next to me | 一想到 在我身边 |
[33:44] | another life is wasted… yours! | 另一个人的生命也被浪费了 你的生命 |
[33:46] | What are you waitin’ for? | 你还在等什么 |
[33:48] | What damned philosophy is keepin’ ya from livin’, woman? | 什么鬼哲学让你放起来美好人生 小妞 |
[33:54] | Uh, okay. Uh, that’s it. Let’s-let’s go home. | 好 就这样吧 收工回家吧 |
[33:57] | – Thank you. – yeah? | -谢谢 -好 |
[34:01] | Great work today. | 干得好 |
[34:03] | – Huh. Wow, she is great. – Yeah. Can we talk? | -她太棒了 -我们能谈谈吗 |
[34:06] | Yeah. Yeah, of course. | 好的 当然 |
[34:10] | So, uh, you realize that we have a week left? | 你知道我们只剩一周时间了吗 |
[34:14] | Now I think you’re taking it, uh, a little seriously, Frank. | 我觉得你搞得有点严重了 弗兰克 |
[34:18] | And relax. We’ll be fine. We just need | 放松点 没问题的 我们只需要 |
[34:20] | to focus on act four. That’s all. | 注意下第四幕 就行了 |
[34:21] | Paul, we’re out of time. | 保罗 我们没时间了 |
[34:24] | And I don’t understand what the fuck is going on. | 我不知道你他妈的到底怎么了 |
[34:26] | Well… Frank… Frank, I’m just trying to give him… | 弗兰克 弗兰克 我只是试图给他 |
[34:30] | another dimension. | 另一种角度 |
[34:32] | – Another dimension? – yeah! | -另一种角度 -对 |
[34:35] | You know, I don’t think that he should always be so passive. | 我觉得他不应该总是这么消极 |
[34:37] | Hmm? So hopeless. It’s just… | 这么绝望 只是… |
[34:47] | Why are you looking at me like that, Frank? | 弗兰克 你干嘛那样看着我 |
[35:16] | I can’t. I can’t. I can’t do it. I can’t. | 我做不到 我无法完成那出戏 |
[35:19] | Um, it’s death. It’s death inside! | 我只剩一具躯壳 我没有了灵魂 |
[35:22] | Doctor, um, I’m dry as a bone. | 大夫 我觉得自己像是行尸走肉 |
[35:25] | Nothin’. I can’t feel a thing. Nothing. | 什么都没有 我什么都感觉不到 |
[35:29] | I can’t feel anything. | 我什么都感觉不到 |
[35:31] | You see. I’m… | 你看 我… |
[35:34] | I’m about to lose my job. I can’t make love to my wife. | 我快要失去工作 我不能跟我老婆做爱 |
[35:38] | I wish you’d told me about the side effects, | 你真该告诉我有这些副作用 |
[35:40] | – doc. – But we don’t know. | -大夫 -可我们不知道 |
[35:42] | The soul is a mystery. | 灵魂是个谜 |
[35:44] | Everyone reacts differently… to the | 每个人对于同样的东西 |
[35:46] | same extent that each soul is unique. | 反应都不同 灵魂是独一无二的 |
[35:48] | Soullessness has its own peculiarities. | 对于没有灵魂的反应也因人而异 |
[35:51] | Now, however, I can offer you an alternative. | 不过现在 我可以提供一个选择 |
[35:56] | An alternative? What are you talking about now? | 什么选择 你在说什么 |
[35:59] | We receive a substantial number of souls from anonymous donors… | 我们收到了大量匿名捐赠的灵魂 |
[36:04] | – from writers, musicians… – All right. | -有作家 音乐家 -好吧 |
[36:06] | Poets… | 诗人 |
[36:08] | – dancers, painters. | -舞者 画家 |
[36:10] | We also import souls from Russia… | 我们还从俄国进口了灵魂 |
[36:12] | …in case you’re interested in a russian soul. | 也许你对俄国灵魂感兴趣 |
[36:16] | – You import souls? – Yes. | -你们进口灵魂 -对 |
[36:19] | Well, at the moment. The industry isn’t quite regulated yet. | 当然 现在这个行业还不是很规范 |
[36:21] | Last time I was here, uh, doctor… | 大夫 我上次在这时 |
[36:24] | I believe that I said that this was completely insane. | 我想我说过这是彻头彻尾的疯狂 |
[36:27] | Yes, you did. Now, but may I ask you one question? | 对 你说过 不过现在我能问你个问题吗 |
[36:32] | Have you had one dark thought in the last week? | 你上周有过哪怕一个阴暗的想法吗 |
[36:38] | No. | 没有 |
[36:40] | Have you been able to perform Vanya without feeling distressed? | 你能在没有压力的情况下表演万尼亚吗 |
[36:46] | – Yes. – So it works to a certain extent. | -可以 -所以它还是往好的方向发展 |
[36:50] | – Doctor! – One step at a time. | -大夫 -一次一步 |
[36:52] | This is not an exact science. | 这还不是一门严谨的科学 |
[36:55] | But I will guarantee you one thing. | 不过我向你保证一件事 |
[36:57] | The moment you get your soul back… | 你要回自己灵魂之后 |
[37:01] | …you will feel the unbearable weight again… | 会再次感受到那不能承受之重 |
[37:03] | and you will not be able to perform at all. | 而且你将完全不能表演 |
[37:07] | Okay. Okay. What should I do? | 好好 我该怎么做 |
[37:13] | Pick a soul. | 挑个灵魂 |
[37:15] | “Chicago sportswriter. | 芝加哥体育记者 |
[37:20] | “Brooklyn novelist. Hollywood screenwriter. | 布鲁克林小说家 好莱坞剧作家 |
[37:24] | “Brazilian songwriter. | 巴西词曲作家 |
[37:27] | Russian poet. “ | 俄罗斯诗人 |
[37:31] | Russian poet. | 俄罗斯诗人 |
[37:43] | Over here. | 看这边 |
[37:45] | How much longer do you intend to do this? | 你还打算做多久 |
[37:51] | This process is very hard on a system. | 这个过程对你的身体很不好 |
[38:01] | Hmm, your residue quota is pretty high. | 你的残留比例很高 |
[38:04] | You should be attentive. They add up. | 你应该留神 他们会积累起来 |
[38:07] | What do you mean, they add up? | 他们积累起来是什么意思 |
[38:10] | The soul fragments condense and accumulate. | 灵魂碎片会浓缩 增长 |
[38:13] | They don’t check this in Russia? | 他们在俄国不检查吗 |
[38:18] | You should be careful. | 你应该小心点 |
[38:25] | Ah, this is interesting. | 这很有趣 |
[38:29] | Number 738. | 738号 |
[38:31] | 738. Russian poet. That’s a great choice. How long? | 738号 俄罗斯诗人 选得好 多久 |
[38:36] | Oh, uh, two weeks. | 两周 |
[38:38] | Two weeks. I’ll inform dr. Flintstein. | 两周 我会通知弗莱因斯坦医生的 |
[38:39] | We’ll proceed with the transplant. | 我们会安排移植手术 |
[38:41] | – How would you like to pay? – Credit card? | -你想怎样支付 -信用卡 |
[38:43] | That’d be great. | 很好 |
[38:46] | Um, I have one question. | 我有个问题 |
[38:48] | Uh, is it male or female? | 它是来自男人还是女人 |
[38:52] | I can’t answer that question. | 我不能回答这个问题 |
[39:16] | Oh, god. No, I will not shut up! | 上帝 不 我不闭嘴 |
[39:18] | Wait. I’m not done. | 等会 我还没说完呢 |
[39:20] | I haven’t lived. I haven’t lived, thanks to you. | 我已经死了 我已经死了 多谢你 |
[39:24] | I have destroyed the best years of my life! | 我毁掉了我最美好的年华 |
[39:27] | You are my worst enemy! | 你是我最大的敌人 |
[39:29] | – I can’t take it! I can’t. – You’re nobody! | -我不能 我不能 -你什么都不是 |
[39:32] | If this is your house, keep it. I don’t | 如果这是你的房子 留着吧 |
[39:33] | – give a damn about it. – My life is gone. | -我不在乎 -我的生命消逝了 |
[39:39] | I have talent, intelligence, boldness. | 我有才华 智慧 胆识 |
[39:42] | I could have been a Schopenhauer. | 我能成为叔本华的 |
[39:45] | A Dostoyevsky! | 能成为陀斯妥耶夫斯基的 |
[39:54] | I’m-I’m confused. L… | 我很迷茫 我 |
[39:59] | I don’t know what I’m saying. | 我不知道我在说什么 |
[40:03] | I’m losing it. | 我失去了它 |
[40:05] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[40:08] | I’m desperate, mother. | 我很绝望 母亲 |
[41:10] | I’m sorry. Can you stop here? | 不好意思 你能在这停下吗 |
[41:15] | This “b”train is making all local stops to Brighton Beach. | 本次列车通往布莱顿海滩 每站都停 |
[41:18] | “b”train making all local stops. | 本次列车每站都停 |
[41:32] | That’s right! | 这就对了 |
[46:19] | Nina… what did you write here? | 妮娜 你这写的什么 |
[46:22] | That’s the scientist. | 科学家 |
[46:24] | He didn’t believe he had a soul. | 他不相信自己有灵魂 |
[46:28] | Next! | 下一个 |
[46:31] | Sasha, how many poets’ souls do we have? | 萨莎 我们有多少个诗人的灵魂 |
[46:36] | Fourteen. | 14个 |
[46:38] | Not enough. | 还不够 |
[46:39] | All right… | 好吧 |
[46:40] | So the scientist is a poet and… | 把这个科学家的灵魂也算作诗人的灵魂 |
[46:44] | …this one also… | 把这个彩虹糖 |
[46:45] | …the jellybean. | 也算作诗人的灵魂 |
[46:47] | Boss? | 老大 |
[46:49] | 20,000 rubles? | 你要2万卢布? |
[46:51] | Have you seen it? | 你没看见吗 |
[46:52] | Seen what? | 看见什么 |
[46:54] | It looks like a prune! | 这东西像颗话梅 |
[46:56] | Get out! | 滚吧 |
[46:58] | Next! | 下一个 |
[47:02] | We’re selling Russian souls to Americans. | 我们把俄国人的灵魂卖给美国人 |
[47:07] | What about selling… | 那我们何不 |
[47:08] | American souls to Russians? | 把美国人的灵魂也卖给俄国人 |
[47:11] | Who wants to buy an American soul? | 谁愿意买美国人的灵魂啊 |
[47:15] | Well, Oleg… | 欧雷格 |
[47:17] | Sveta, to begin with. | 第一个 丝薇塔 |
[47:19] | Don’t you, honey? | 是吧 亲爱的 |
[47:21] | She says to have an American soul… | 她说拥有美国人的灵魂 |
[47:24] | will help her acting. | 会帮助她的演艺事业 |
[47:27] | She made a list. | 她列了个名单 |
[47:37] | Kevin Spacey, George Clooney… | 凯文・史派西 乔治・克鲁尼 |
[47:40] | Robert Redford, Al pacino… | 罗伯特・雷德福 阿尔・帕西诺 |
[47:45] | Baby… | 宝贝 |
[47:46] | No actresses? | 没有女演员的吗 |
[47:49] | Why don’t you pick some actresses too? | 你为什么不选女演员的 |
[47:53] | You guys add some females in there. | 你们再找些女演员的 |
[47:56] | How do you expect us to do that? | 你想让我们怎么做 |
[47:58] | You’ll find a way, Oleg. | 你们自己想办法 欧雷格 |
[48:46] | Oh, Hi, Nina. | 你好 妮娜 |
[49:50] | The first few days were fine. But… | 起初感觉还不错 可是… |
[49:53] | Now i’ve been sicking shaking, cramps, headaches, uh… | 现在我感觉头疼 恶心 浑身颤抖 |
[49:56] | Well, your system is rejecting it. | 这只是你身体的排斥现象 |
[49:59] | Take these pills. You’ll feel much better. | 吃点这个 你会好很多 |
[50:01] | No. This is too intense for me. | 不 我承受不起 |
[50:05] | This soul needs a much larger life than mine. | 这个灵魂需要比我更精彩的人生 |
[50:11] | No. I just want my soul back. | 我只想要回自己的灵魂 |
[50:14] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[50:16] | Uh, well, I’m sorry it didn’t work out for you, but… | 很抱歉这个灵魂不适合你 可是… |
[50:21] | Is it possible to contact the donor? | 有可能联系到捐赠者吗 |
[50:24] | – I’m afraid not. – Why not? | -恐怕不行 -为什么 |
[50:28] | Because it’s an anonymous donor. | 因为这都是匿名募捐 |
[50:33] | She had a beautiful soul. She shouldn’t have done it. | 她的灵魂很美 她不应该捐出来 |
[50:37] | I don’t think it’s wise for you to be asking questions… | 我觉得你过问捐赠者的事 |
[50:41] | …about donors and such. | 是不明智的 |
[50:44] | This is a serious business in Russia… | 在俄罗斯 灵魂交易 |
[50:47] | …um, soul trafficking. | 是一门正经生意 |
[51:23] | Have you seen this? | 你们看见了吗 |
[51:26] | It’s a chickpea. | 这是个鹰嘴豆 |
[51:30] | It’s a pea… | 是个菜豆 |
[51:33] | For god’s sake. | 上帝啊 |
[51:35] | A chickpea. | 一个鹰嘴豆 |
[51:37] | The shape doesn’t mean anything. | 灵魂的形状并不能说明什么 |
[51:40] | It’s a beautiful soul. | 这是个美丽的灵魂 |
[51:42] | Does Dimitri know about this? | 迪米特里知道这事吗 |
[51:46] | Get him! | 联系他 |
[51:48] | Get him now! | 让他马上过来 |
[51:51] | I want him to see what he does to me! | 我要让他看看他都对我做了些什么 |
[51:56] | I don’t want you to worry, Mr. Giamatti. | 别着急 吉亚玛提先生 |
[51:59] | This is a simple mistake. | 只是个小意外 |
[52:01] | It must have been misplaced. | 一定是放错地方了 |
[52:06] | We’re going to find it. | 我们会找到它的 |
[52:08] | You shouldn’t judge by appearances. | 你不应该以貌取魂 |
[52:10] | Al pacino won three oscars. | 阿尔・帕西诺赢得过三次奥斯卡奖 |
[52:15] | But it’s a chickpea! | 可这是个鹰嘴豆 |
[52:36] | This has never happened before. We probably | 这种事从未发生过 我们可能 |
[52:39] | shipped it to our newjersey warehouse. | 把你的灵魂转移到新泽西的仓库区了 |
[52:41] | Oh, god. Oh, g… | 上帝啊 |
[52:45] | You do realize that, uh, this is the end of my career? | 你意识到 我的事业到此为止了吗 |
[52:48] | Uh, but I don’t want you to brood over it. | 你不要这么沮丧 |
[52:51] | We’re starting to believe that it may be possible | 我们认为灵魂可以 |
[52:53] | to develop a soul from almost nothing… | 从无中生有 |
[52:55] | like, uh, a muscle. | 比如从肌肉中发展出灵魂 |
[52:58] | And who knows? After long work and dedication, in the long run… | 只要经过长期的坚持不懈的努力 在最后 |
[53:02] | What… oh, oh, what long run? In the long run, we’re all dead. | 什么叫最后 最后我们都要死了 |
[53:06] | All I am saying is that it is possible to develop… | 我只是想说 |
[53:09] | …from the five percent of your | 从你剩余的5%的灵魂中 |
[53:11] | remaining soul, a fully developed one. | 重新长成完整的灵魂是有可能的 |
[53:13] | Heracleitus put it quite eloquently. | 赫拉克利特有句名言 |
[53:16] | He said, “the soul is its own source of unfolding. “ | 他说 灵魂是其自身生长的源泉 |
[53:22] | I don’t give a shit about Heracleitus. | 我才不管赫拉克利特说过什么 |
[53:24] | I want my soul. | 我想要我的灵魂 |
[53:27] | I just want my soul, the way it was… | 我只是想要我自己的灵魂 原模原样 |
[53:30] | With all its imperfections and darkness and… | 那个有瑕疵有阴暗面的我的灵魂 |
[53:33] | We’re going to find it, Paul. Don’t you worry. | 我们会找到的 保罗 别担心 |
[53:44] | Do you have any American films with Paul Giamatti? | 你这有美国电影吗 保罗・吉亚玛提的 |
[53:48] | Who? | 谁 |
[53:49] | Paul giamatti. Paul giamatti. | 保罗・吉亚玛提 保罗・吉亚玛提 |
[53:53] | You’re extremely sexy. You know, unbelievably sexy. | 你性感至极 不可思议的性感 |
[54:06] | It’s so nice to be here with you. | 能和你在一起真好 |
[54:08] | Let’s go somewhere and make love. | 咱们去找个地方做爱吧 |
[54:36] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[54:40] | Is there someone else? | 你是不是有别人了 |
[54:47] | No. For Chrissake, no. | 没有 上帝啊 |
[54:51] | There isn’t anyone else. | 我没有别人 |
[54:53] | Well, I’m sorry, but things have been | 很抱歉 可最近 |
[54:56] | pretty strange round here recently. | 你变的很奇怪 |
[54:59] | You smell different. | 你身上的味道不同了 |
[55:01] | You feel different. | 你的感觉也不同了 |
[55:05] | What am I supposed to do? Just watch you come in at dawn? | 看着你彻夜不归 我要怎么想 |
[55:11] | Honey, uh… | 亲爱的 |
[55:16] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[55:22] | If I were a different me… | 如果我是另一个我 |
[55:26] | …in the same body… | 但还是一样的身体 |
[55:32] | Would you still love me? | 你还会爱我吗 |
[55:38] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[56:10] | I have, uh, extracted and stored my soul. | 我提取了我的灵魂 并且储存了起来 |
[56:18] | But now, uh… | 可是现在 |
[56:22] | …they’ve misplaced it. | 他们把我的灵魂搞丢了 |
[56:24] | They don’t know where the hell it is. | 他们不知道把我的灵魂弄哪去了 |
[56:31] | It’s a total nightmare. It’s a total nightmare. | 真是太可怕了 太可怕了 |
[56:34] | It’s a total… | 真是太… |
[56:36] | I can’t… | 我不能… |
[56:39] | It’s-it’s the end of my career. | 我的事业走到了尽头 |
[56:41] | And, uh… and it’s-it’s the end of us. | 我们之间也走到了尽头 |
[56:55] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[57:00] | Eh… uh… l-I don’t… | 我不知道 |
[57:03] | I just told you. I don’t know! I don’t know. I’m, uh… | 我告诉你 我不知道 我不知道 |
[57:06] | I don’t know. Max told me that his mother-in-law did it. | 我不知道 麦克斯说他岳母做了 |
[57:09] | And then she told me that, uh… that | 然后她告诉我 |
[57:10] | Cynthia was thinking about doing it too. | 辛西娅也在考虑 |
[57:12] | Cynthia? | 辛西娅 |
[57:14] | Yeah. What does it ma… yeah, Cynthia… | 是啊 怎么了 是辛西娅 |
[57:19] | I just… I got… | 我只是有点… |
[57:21] | I got confused. I got confused. | 困惑 有点困惑 |
[57:24] | It was… | 只有… |
[57:26] | It was just for two weeks. | 只有两周的时间 |
[57:30] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝啊 |
[57:33] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[57:36] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[57:40] | So, you’re completely soulless right now? | 这么说 你现在完全没有灵魂 |
[57:43] | What? No, no, no, no. Not exactly, no. | 什么 不是的 不是的 |
[57:47] | I still have five percent of my soul. | 我还有我5%的灵魂 |
[57:49] | Five percent? | 百分之五 |
[57:57] | But I rented the soul of a Russian poet. | 我还租了一个俄国诗人的灵魂 |
[58:01] | You did what? | 你干什么了 |
[58:09] | I… I just did a silly thing. | 我只是做了一件愚事 |
[58:14] | I just did a… | 我做了… |
[58:16] | I just did a silly, silly, selfish thing. | 我做了一件愚蠢又自私的事 |
[58:36] | I’ll understand if you despise me. | 如果你瞧不起我 我也能理解 |
[59:24] | He wasn’t my lover yet. | 他还不是我的爱人 |
[59:29] | What are you talking about? He was your lover. | 你说什么呢 他是你的爱人 |
[59:34] | What are we doing in this restaurant? | 我们在这个餐馆干什么 |
[59:39] | You’re awfully fidgety or something. | 你实在是龟毛透顶 |
[1:00:12] | Do you know when she plans to return the soul? | 你知道她准备何时归还灵魂吗 |
[1:00:16] | I’m not paying you to ask questions. | 我不是花钱雇你来问问题的 |
[1:00:28] | No. N… yes, I understand. But I was asking if… | 不 是的我明白 我只是问是否… |
[1:00:36] | Uh, nothing yet. | 还是没找到 |
[1:00:38] | Uh, in the meantime, what should we do with the poet’s soul? | 现在 咱们该怎么处置诗人的灵魂 |
[1:00:43] | Uh, do you want to keep it, or would you rather be soulless? | 你是想留着它 还是想没有灵魂 |
[1:00:46] | No, no. No soulless. God, no. | 不要 上帝啊 不要没有灵魂 |
[1:00:49] | All right. Um… take two of these three | 好吧 吃点这种药 每次两片 |
[1:00:51] | times a day and you should be fine. | 每天三次 你会好点的 |
[1:00:53] | It always takes time for a soul to get rooted. | 灵魂需要时间来扎根 |
[1:00:56] | But I don’t want it to get rooted. | 可我不想要这个灵魂扎根 |
[1:00:57] | I want mine back. Do you understand? | 我想要我自己的灵魂 你明白吗 |
[1:00:59] | Yes, I do understand. I’m awfully sorry. | 我明白 真的很抱歉 |
[1:01:02] | I just, um… if there’s anything else | 还有什么 |
[1:01:04] | I can do for you in the meantime… | 需要我帮忙的吗 |
[1:01:06] | I would like to get in touch with the donor. | 我想联系那个捐赠者 |
[1:01:09] | I don’t know who the overseas donors are. | 我不知道谁是那个海外的捐赠者 |
[1:01:12] | You see, the souls are extracted in Russia… | 你看 灵魂是在俄罗斯被抽取 |
[1:01:15] | …and then they are transported by the, uh… by the mules. | 然后由运送者把灵魂带入境 |
[1:01:19] | Mules? | 运送者 |
[1:01:24] | Yes. Russian women. | 是的 俄国女人 |
[1:01:28] | Souls are extremely volatile at altitude. | 灵魂在高海拔地区极易挥发 |
[1:01:32] | Well, can you tell me who the mule was? | 你能告诉我运送者是谁吗 |
[1:02:25] | What’s goin’ on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[1:02:33] | You know where it is. Right? You know where it is. | 你知道我的灵魂在哪 对吗 |
[1:02:37] | Jesus christ, please. Just tell me where the hell my soul is. | 上帝啊 拜托你告诉我我的灵魂在哪 |
[1:02:47] | I didn’t know it was yours… | 直到我租了你的电影 |
[1:02:49] | I mean, u-until I rented your films. | 才知道那是你的灵魂 |
[1:02:52] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[1:02:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:02:56] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[1:02:59] | Your soul… is in Russia. | 你的灵魂在俄罗斯 |
[1:03:04] | – What? – In Saint Petersburg. | -什么 -在圣彼得堡 |
[1:03:09] | What is my soul doing in saint petersburg? | 我的灵魂在圣彼得堡干什么 |
[1:03:11] | Eh… you didn’t… | 你没… |
[1:03:13] | You didn’t sell it on the black market or anything, did you? | 你没把它卖到黑市上吧 |
[1:03:16] | No! n… | 没有 |
[1:03:19] | It’s with my boss’s wife. She wanted… | 是在我老板的妻子体内 她想… |
[1:03:23] | She wanted to try the soul of an American actor. | 她想试试美国演员的灵魂 |
[1:03:29] | An American actor? | 美国演员 |
[1:03:33] | Why the… why the hell me? | 为什么选我 |
[1:03:35] | Couldn’t find anyone else. | 因为我找不到其他人的 |
[1:03:40] | She wanted to try the soul of famous American actor. | 她本来想要美国名演员的灵魂 |
[1:03:43] | There’s a… list. | 这有一份名单 |
[1:03:46] | She wanted the soul… | 她想要 |
[1:03:49] | …of… Sean penn… | 西恩・潘 |
[1:03:51] | Johnny depp… | 约翰尼・德普 |
[1:03:54] | Robert De Niro… | 罗伯特・德尼罗的灵魂 |
[1:03:56] | How do you call this when you… you | 这个词怎么说 当你拿了别人东西 |
[1:03:58] | take something, but… but you want… | 却又想… |
[1:04:00] | To steal? | 偷吗 |
[1:04:02] | But you want to give it back. | 却又想还回去 |
[1:04:05] | – Borrow. – We just borrowed it. | -借 -我们只是借用你的灵魂 |
[1:04:07] | – You borrowed it. – We just borrowed it. | -你们借用 -我们只是借用 |
[1:04:09] | You just borrowed it. Well, uh, you borrowed it! | 你们只是借用 好吧 你们借用 |
[1:04:13] | Please… | 拜托 |
[1:04:15] | Who says that you can just go around borrowing | 谁告诉你们可以随便 |
[1:04:17] | – pPeople’s souls? – Please… Please… | -借别人的灵魂了 -拜托别这样 |
[1:04:19] | – For god’s sake! – I’m sorry. | -上帝啊 -对不起 |
[1:04:35] | What can I do? I mean, can I buy it back? | 现在怎么办 我是说我能把它买回来吗 |
[1:04:38] | It’s not about the money. They’re very wealthy. | 钱解决不了问题 他们很富有 |
[1:04:42] | The only thing they don’t have… | 他们唯一缺少的就是 |
[1:04:46] | …is talent. | 天赋 |
[1:04:53] | Some Russian actress who is the wife of a big shot over there… | 一个俄国女演员 她是那边一个富商的妻子 |
[1:04:57] | …is toying with my soul. | 在试用我的灵魂 |
[1:04:59] | That’s all that I know. | 我只知道这些 |
[1:05:01] | You sure you don’t want to take the lawyers or… | 你确定不想带律师或者… |
[1:05:04] | – Or Steve or Max? – No. No lawyers, no managers, | -史蒂夫或麦克斯吗 -不带律师 不带经纪人 |
[1:05:07] | no agents, no publicists. Nothing. | 不带同事 不带朋友 谁都不带 |
[1:05:10] | This is nobody else’s business. | 这事和他们没关系 |
[1:07:18] | Yeah? Oh! | 喂 |
[1:07:21] | Yeah. Oh, yeah. I’ll be… i’ll be right down. | 好的 我马上就下来 |
[1:07:30] | – “The pleasure is mine. ” – The pleasure is mine. | -很荣幸 -很荣幸 |
[1:07:33] | – “Could you measure me?” – Could you measure me? | -你能帮帮我吗 -你能帮帮我吗 |
[1:07:36] | – “I part my hair on the left. ” – I part my hair on the left. | -我把头发分到左边 -我把头发分到左边 |
[1:07:41] | – “Do I have appendicitis?” – Do I have appendicitis? | -我有阑尾炎吗 -我有阑尾炎吗 |
[1:07:44] | “I’m pregnant. “ | 我怀孕了 |
[1:07:48] | – “Take off your clothes. ” – Take off your clothes. | -脱掉你的衣服 -脱掉你的衣服 |
[1:07:51] | – “To the waist. ” – To the waist. | -到腰部 -到腰部 |
[1:07:54] | “Yes, I’m married. “ | 是的 我结婚了 |
[1:07:57] | Yes, I’m married. | 是的 我结婚了 |
[1:08:00] | – “Flocculate. ” – Flocculate. | -絮凝 -絮凝 |
[1:08:03] | – “Peanut. ” – Peanut. | -花生 -花生 |
[1:08:35] | Do you see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[1:09:02] | W- wait for me here, okay? One minute. | 在这等我一分钟 |
[1:09:16] | You said everything was fine! | 你说过一切顺利的 |
[1:09:19] | Yes… | 是 |
[1:09:20] | …Then they found out. | 但他们发现了 |
[1:09:21] | So what? | 那又怎么样 |
[1:09:24] | It’s not my problem. | 与我无关 |
[1:09:28] | He’s here now. | 他就在这 |
[1:09:30] | So yes, it’s your problem. | 所以 与你有关 |
[1:09:42] | How much is he paying you? | 他给了你多少钱 |
[1:09:45] | I’m doing you a favor. | 我在帮你忙 |
[1:09:47] | So you don’t lose Flintstein. | 让你不会失去弗莱因斯坦 |
[1:09:50] | You really think I’m an idiot? | 你真的以为我是白痴吗 |
[1:09:52] | You can’t trust anyone, can you? | 你无法相信任何人 不是吗 |
[1:10:05] | Welcome, mister… | 欢迎 你是 |
[1:10:07] | Giamatti. | 吉亚玛提 |
[1:10:10] | Welcome, Mr. Giamatti. | 欢迎 吉亚玛提先生 |
[1:10:11] | Anything to drink? Cigar? | 想喝点什么 或者来根雪茄 |
[1:10:13] | I’m fine. | 不用 |
[1:10:17] | Please, sit down. | 请坐 |
[1:10:38] | Did Nina brief you on the situation? | 妮娜给你介绍过有关情况了吗 |
[1:10:41] | Uh, what do you mean, brief me on the situation? | 什么有关情况 |
[1:10:48] | You see, I’m quite concerned. | 你看得出 我很担心 |
[1:10:51] | Well, yes, uh, I should hope so. | 我想是吧 |
[1:10:54] | Imagine for a second that your wife carries in her body… | 试想一下 你老婆身体里携带的灵魂 |
[1:10:59] | …the soul of another man… | 是另一个男人的 |
[1:11:01] | and refuses to be separated from it. | 而且她拒绝将之抽离 |
[1:11:05] | Uh, no. | 不 |
[1:11:08] | I, uh… I can’t imagine that. No. | 我 我无法想象 不 |
[1:11:11] | – It’s a form of adultery. – Oh, for god’s sake. | -这是通奸的一种形式 -天哪 |
[1:11:14] | Um, no, actually. | 不 实际上 |
[1:11:17] | Adultery implies consent between both parties. | 通奸的双方都是心甘情愿的 |
[1:11:22] | – And nobody ever asked me anything. Yeah. – Yes, yes. | -但没人问过我任何意见 -对 对 |
[1:11:25] | Yes, but… but the whole thing is rather humiliating, you see? | 对 但整件事让我相当丢脸 |
[1:11:29] | That has nothing to do with me. | 那和我一点关系都没有 |
[1:11:32] | Look. Does your wife know what is going on here? | 你老婆知道这是怎么回事吗 |
[1:11:42] | We thought we were getting Al Pacino’s soul. | 我们以为拿到的是阿尔・帕西诺的灵魂 |
[1:11:47] | – Al Paci… – Yeah, yeah. | -阿尔・帕… -对 对 |
[1:11:50] | It’s not a good idea to disappoint her. | 辜负她可不是明智之举 |
[1:11:57] | Uh, well, I’m really very sorry that, | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:11:58] | Uh, things didn’t work out… | 你们在阿尔・帕西诺那里 |
[1:12:00] | with, um… with Al Pacino. | 进展不顺 |
[1:12:03] | Wha… what the hell is she acting in here anyway? | 她在这边究竟是要演什么 |
[1:12:10] | Nina… | 妮娜 |
[1:12:11] | …tell him. | 告诉他 |
[1:12:16] | You tell him. | 你告诉他 |
[1:12:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:12:21] | She is in a fantastic soap opera. | 她出演了一部很精彩的肥皂剧 |
[1:12:24] | – A soap opera? – Yeah, yeah. | -肥皂剧吗 -对 对 |
[1:12:27] | – A soap opera? – Yeah, yeah. | -肥皂剧吗 -对 对 |
[1:12:29] | Are you out of your mind? Wait, no… | 你脑子有病吗 等等 不 |
[1:12:32] | But she could ruin my soul! | 她会糟蹋了我的灵魂的 |
[1:12:36] | H-have you people thought about | 你们这些人有没有 |
[1:12:38] | the consequences of any of this? | 想过后果会如何 |
[1:12:40] | Have you? | 有没有 |
[1:12:43] | What do you want me to tell her? | 你想让我告诉她什么 |
[1:12:47] | What do I want you to tell her? What do I want | 我想让你告诉她什么 我想让你 |
[1:12:49] | you to tell her? You have gotta be kidding me! | 告诉她什么 你在开玩笑吧 |
[1:12:54] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[1:12:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:12:58] | Nina… going to take you around. | 妮娜会带你四处看看 |
[1:13:05] | Take any soul you like. We have unlimited choice. | 选一个你喜欢的灵魂 我们有无数的选择 |
[1:13:13] | I’m going to say this…once and nicely | 我只说一次 很客气地说 |
[1:13:19] | Pick a soul and go home. | 选个灵魂然后回家 |
[1:13:26] | Do you really think that I came all the | 你真的认为我大老远的 |
[1:13:28] | way to Russia to hear that kind of crap? | 来到俄罗斯就为了听这些废话吗 |
[1:13:31] | Get him out of my sight… | 让他离开我的视线 |
[1:13:33] | …or I’m gonna lose it. | 否则我会失去耐心 |
[1:13:35] | – Paul. – Yeah. | -保罗 -好 |
[1:13:39] | – Let’s go. – Okay. | -我们走吧 -好 |
[1:13:52] | What the hell was that all about? | 那究竟都是为了什么 |
[1:13:54] | I want to talk to the wife. | 我想和他老婆谈 |
[1:13:56] | That’s not a very good idea, Paul. | 那不是个好主意 保罗 |
[1:13:59] | – Just be patient with Dimitri. – No. No. | -对迪米特里耐心点 -不 不 |
[1:14:01] | This schmuck is not telling me what to do. | 我不需要这个蠢货来告诉我该怎么做的 |
[1:14:03] | Schmuck. | 蠢货 |
[1:14:21] | – Okay, come on. – No. Not here, Paul. | -行了 来吧 -不 不是这 保罗 |
[1:14:24] | Not here. | 不是这 |
[1:15:03] | Oh, geez. | 天啊 |
[1:15:06] | Uh-huh. I see. I see. You think this is funny. | 我明白 我明白 你觉得这很好笑 |
[1:15:10] | At least she enjoys it. | 至少她很享受 |
[1:15:14] | She seems happy with your soul. | 她看来很满意你的灵魂 |
[1:15:17] | You know, Paul, maybe you needed a bit of frivolity. | 保罗 也许你需要点轻佻 谁知道呢 |
[1:15:20] | – “Frivolity. ” – That’s what I said. | -轻佻 -我就是那么说的 |
[1:15:22] | No, no, you said… “frivoulity. “ | 不 不 你说的是轻佻[俄罗斯口音] |
[1:15:25] | – No. It’s not what I said. – That’s exactly what you said. | -不 我不是那么说的 -你就是那么说的 |
[1:15:28] | – You said “freevouluty. ” – No. | -你说轻佻[浓郁俄式口音] -不 |
[1:15:31] | It’s not the way I said it. | 我才不是那么说的 |
[1:15:33] | – Yes, it is. “Frivoulity. ” – No. No. | -就是 轻浮 -不 不 |
[1:15:50] | – That’s her. – Paul, it’s not a good place. | -那是她 -保罗 这地方不合适 |
[1:15:53] | – It’s never gonna be the right place. – Paul… | -从来就不会有合适的地点 -保罗 |
[1:16:17] | I don’t wanna make a scene. | 我不想引人注意 |
[1:16:19] | – Who are you? – I’m an actor. | -你是谁 -我是个演员 |
[1:16:24] | I would just really like… to have my soul back. | 我只是真的很想要回我的灵魂 |
[1:16:28] | – An actor? – Yes. | -演员 -对 |
[1:16:30] | Sir, we’re busy here… You’ll have to leave. | 先生 我们很忙 你得走了 |
[1:16:36] | Sveta, I’m sorry. | 丝薇塔 对不起 |
[1:16:37] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[1:16:40] | Who is this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[1:16:43] | He’s a famous actor in America. | 他是美国的著名演员 |
[1:16:45] | He came all the way from New York… | 他大老远从纽约来 |
[1:16:47] | Dimitri knows about this? | 迪米特里知道吗 |
[1:16:49] | Please! You’re disturbing everyone! | 拜托 你们影响到别人了 |
[1:16:51] | What is she… What are you… What is she doing? | 她在 你在 她在干什么 |
[1:16:53] | Don’t call him. He knows. | 别给他打电话 他知道 |
[1:16:57] | He lied, right? | 他说谎了 不是吗 |
[1:16:59] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[1:17:01] | – What is she saying? – I said, my husband lied to me. | -她在说什么 -我是说我丈夫骗了我 |
[1:17:06] | Listen, listen. I don’t even have a sexy soul. | 听着 听着 我的灵魂一点也不性感 |
[1:17:09] | It’s all dark and twisted. It’s got a ridiculous shape. | 它既黑暗又扭曲 还有个可笑的形状 |
[1:17:11] | Did they tell you what it looks like? I’m sure they didn’t. | 他们和你说过它的样子吗 我肯定他们没有 |
[1:17:14] | It looks like a chickpea. It looks | 它像一个鹰嘴豆 看上去像 |
[1:17:16] | like a chickpea, for chrissake. | 一个鹰嘴豆 天啊 |
[1:17:18] | This isn’t about you. It’s between my husband and me. | 这与你无关 是我们夫妻俩的事 |
[1:17:28] | Jesus, when did my life become so complicated? | 神啊 我的生活什么时候变得这么复杂 |
[1:17:34] | I like to stay home, you know? | 我喜欢待在家里 |
[1:17:37] | Just read, watch movies, nothin’ crazy. | 读书 看电影 一点也不疯狂 |
[1:17:46] | What do we do now? | 我们现在干什么 |
[1:17:49] | We wait… for a good moment. | 我们等一个好时机 |
[1:18:03] | Did you see anything in my soul, or was it just empty? | 我的灵魂深处有什么吗 还是只是空的 |
[1:18:10] | No. It wasn’t empty. | 不 不是空的 |
[1:18:17] | I liked it so much. | 我非常喜欢它 |
[1:18:20] | It made me curious about you. | 它使我对你充满好奇 |
[1:18:24] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[1:18:32] | What? | 什么 |
[1:18:35] | I don’t know. It’s just… | 我不知道 只是 |
[1:18:39] | I couldn’t look. | 我不敢去看 |
[1:19:13] | Is he a relative? | 他是她的亲戚吗 |
[1:19:14] | No, just a friend from America. | 不 只是从美国来的朋友 |
[1:19:17] | I didn’t know she had friends in America. | 我不知道她在美国有朋友 |
[1:19:21] | Olga… | 欧嘉 |
[1:19:24] | …two weeks ago… | 在2周前 |
[1:19:27] | …committed suicide. | 自杀了 |
[1:19:28] | She had no family. | 她没有家人 |
[1:19:32] | Do you want her address? | 你想要她的地址吗 |
[1:19:39] | Olga committed suicide. | 欧嘉自杀身亡了 |
[1:20:16] | What happens to the soul when the donor dies? | 如果捐赠者死了那灵魂会怎么样 |
[1:20:22] | I… I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[1:20:24] | You never asked? | 你从没问过吗 |
[1:21:01] | I didn’t know she had friends in America. | 我不知道她在美国有朋友 |
[1:21:04] | She never paid on time. | 她从没按时付过钱 |
[1:21:07] | Except before the tragedy… | 只不过在她自杀前 |
[1:21:09] | She paid all her debts at once. | 一次性付清了全部的债务 |
[1:21:14] | All this is going into the garbage. | 这些都会当做垃圾处理 |
[1:21:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:07] | “Her clothing is characterized by fastidiousness, | 她的衣着十分讲究 |
[1:22:10] | hushed sexiness… | 妖娆性感 |
[1:22:11] | …and a certain deluxe abandon. “ | 雍容华贵 |
[1:22:15] | “Deluxe abandon. “ | 雍容华贵 |
[1:22:18] | Jesus. | 神啊 |
[1:22:23] | Oh… oh… oh, is that absolutely necessary? | 有这必要吗 |
[1:22:27] | Yes, Paul. | 是的 保罗 |
[1:22:56] | – What do we do now? – Stay around and alert. | -我们现在干什么 -待在周围 保持警惕 |
[1:23:59] | It’s okay. She’s sedated. | 没事 她喝了迷药 |
[1:24:26] | W- wait a minute. It’s… It’s all dried out. | 等 等一等 它脱水了 |
[1:24:29] | Well, I’m not surprised. | 我一点也不惊讶 |
[1:24:34] | Go and get her. | 去把她抱出来 |
[1:25:09] | What’s goin’ on? | 出什么事了 |
[1:25:12] | Your soul is resisting. | 你的灵魂在排斥 |
[1:25:14] | Wha… what do you mean, the soul is resisting? | 什么意思 灵魂排斥 |
[1:25:17] | They have a strange capacity of resistance. | 有时会出现排斥的状况 |
[1:25:19] | Oh, for chrissake. What… what do we do now? | 天啊 我们现在怎么办 |
[1:25:24] | You have to look inside and reconnect to it. | 你得看向深处 和它重新产生联系 |
[1:25:27] | – No. No! I don’t want to look inside. – Don’t worry. | -不 不 我不想看到深处 -别担心 |
[1:25:30] | – You won’t have time to see much of it. – No way. No. | -这点时间你看不到全部的 -绝不 不 |
[1:25:33] | I already refused in New York. | 我在纽约时就拒绝了 |
[1:25:35] | – I don’t wanna do this! – There’s no time. | -我不想这么做 -没时间了 |
[1:25:39] | Wha… How does this work? | 这 这怎么用 |
[1:25:42] | Just… | 就 |
[1:25:44] | Oh, my god. Are you reading the manual? | 我的天啊 你在看说明书吗 |
[1:25:47] | I…I…I only deal with extractions. | 我 我 我只负责抽取灵魂 |
[1:25:50] | It’s in english. | 这是英语的 |
[1:25:52] | What does “glaucoma”mean? | 青光眼是什么意思 |
[1:25:54] | What? Oh, it’s a… it’s an optic nerve disea… | 什么 是一种视神经疾病… |
[1:25:58] | What? Glaucoma? | 什么 青光眼 |
[1:26:00] | Jesus christ! | 我的神啊 |
[1:26:04] | I’m not doin’ this. | 我不会做这个的 |
[1:26:06] | I’m not doin’ this. | 我不会做的 |
[1:26:07] | The probability is only three out of 1,000. | 患病概率只有千分之三 |
[1:26:09] | – Yeah, well, but… but that’s really h-high! – Shh. | -对 但那是个很高的概率 -小声点 |
[1:26:16] | Lie down. | 躺下 |
[1:26:53] | Well, I knew it. I knew it. I knew it. | 我就知道 我就知道 我就知道 |
[1:26:57] | Nothin’. I knew it. | 一片空白 我就知道 |
[1:26:59] | Jesus. | 神啊 |
[1:27:03] | Nothin’. Oh, god. | 空白 天啊 |
[1:27:19] | Okay. Okay. Uh… | 好的 好的 |
[1:30:01] | It wasn’t that terrible, was it? | 没有那么糟吧 |
[1:30:20] | What happened to Olga’s soul? | 欧嘉的灵魂会怎么样 |
[1:30:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:30:28] | What, it just… it just vanished? | 什么 它就这么消失了吗 |
[1:30:35] | Let’s go before she wakes up. | 在她醒来之前我们走吧 |
[1:31:11] | How long are you planning to stay… | 你打算停留多久 |
[1:31:16] | “Margarita Petrovna”… | 玛格丽塔・佩琼娃娜 |
[1:31:19] | Margarita Petrovna Alexandra. | 玛格丽塔・佩琼娃娜・亚历山德拉 |
[1:31:21] | You’ve been here before? | 你以前来过吗 |
[1:31:29] | – You look familiar. – I look Russian. | -你看起来很眼熟 -我只是看起来像俄罗斯人 |
[1:31:36] | Put your right index finger on the mark. | 把你右手食指放在指纹器上 |
[1:31:43] | Y- your hand is too cold. | 你的手太冰了 |
[1:31:54] | Okay, hon. Next. | 好的 亲爱的 下一个 |
[1:32:40] | Sign here. Mark there. Mark there. | 在这里签名 在那里做标记 还有那里 |
[1:32:43] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[1:32:45] | – Excuse me, sir. – What’s goin’on here? | -先生 借过 -这怎么了 |
[1:32:48] | Homeland security. I can’t really talk about it. | 国土安全部 我不能透露 |
[1:32:51] | Most of the unclaimed souls have been | 大多无人认领的灵魂已经 |
[1:32:53] | transferred to a hedge fund. | 兑换为对冲基金 |
[1:32:55] | Well, I’m… I’m glad it’s all sorted out. | 我很高兴你的问题全都解决了 |
[1:32:58] | Believe me, I’ve spent | 相信我 有几晚我一直在 |
[1:32:59] | some sleepless nights thinking about you. | 担心你的事 都失眠了 |
[1:33:01] | Well, uh, it’s not completely sorted out, doctor. | 还没完全解决 医生 |
[1:33:04] | I’m here for, uh, Nina. | 我来这是为了妮娜 |
[1:33:07] | I’d very much like to help her. | 我很想帮她 |
[1:33:09] | Um, she’s quit the mule… thing. | 她已经不做运送者了 |
[1:33:12] | Oh, well, that’s some good news. | 真是好消息 |
[1:33:14] | She wasn’t gonna last long at that pace. | 她那个样子也坚持不了多久了 |
[1:33:16] | Uh, c-come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:33:18] | Uh, excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[1:33:21] | This is Paul Giamatti. He’s, um… | 这是保罗・吉亚玛提 他是 |
[1:33:24] | He’s a very good client of ours. | 他是我一个非常不错的客户 |
[1:33:26] | Stephanie, I need you. | 史蒂芬妮 我需要你 |
[1:33:30] | Are you interested in an acquisition? | 你对收购感兴趣吗 |
[1:33:32] | Uh, well, no, not exactly. I’m looking for a soul. Number 532. | 不是 我在找一个灵魂 532号 |
[1:33:37] | 532… | 532号 |
[1:33:39] | 532. Here. | 532号 在这 |
[1:33:40] | You’re lucky. We’ve just acquired it. | 你运气真好 我们刚刚到手 |
[1:33:42] | – Very good. The donor would like it back. – Not a problem. | -很好 捐献者想要回它 -没问题 |
[1:33:44] | We have to assess the value. It’s a shadow price. | 我们得估算它的价值 是影子价格 |
[1:33:48] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[1:33:49] | There’s no market price for it yet. | 它还没有市场价格 |
[1:33:51] | Our accounting department has… | 我们财务部已经 |
[1:33:52] | This person was… was working here. | 这人以前在 在这工作 |
[1:33:53] | – She was… – I know, our records indicate she was a mule. | -她曾是 -我知道 记录显示她曾是运送者 |
[1:33:59] | We’re not a charity business. We’re a hedge fund. | 我们不是慈善企业 我们是对冲基金 |
[1:34:01] | You’re speculating in human souls, for chrissake. | 你们在估算人类灵魂的价值 天啊 |
[1:34:04] | Mr. Giamatti, we took large financial | 吉亚玛提先生 我们冒了很大的 |
[1:34:05] | risks to set up this operation. | 财务风险来进行这个项目 |
[1:34:07] | Without us, this soul would probably be somewhere… | 没有我们 这个灵魂很可能会出现在 |
[1:34:10] | …on the eastern European or Asian underground market. | 东欧或亚洲的某个黑市上 |
[1:34:12] | To be honest with you, I’m not even sure she has room for it. | 坦诚的说 我不确定她能容纳这灵魂 |
[1:34:16] | Her residues quota exceeds the standard threshold. | 她的残留指标超过了标准界限 |
[1:34:20] | Her what? | 她的什么 |
[1:34:25] | The fragments from all the souls she carried… | 她携带过的所有灵魂的碎片 |
[1:34:28] | …They accumulate. | 它们在不断增长 |