英文名称:Tomboy
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:53] | – Everything OK up there? – Yep. | -在上面还好吧 -还好 |
[02:17] | We stay to the left? | 一直靠左开吗 |
[02:19] | No, to the right. | 不 靠右开 |
[02:22] | Not that far right. | 没那么靠右 |
[02:32] | We keep going straight? | 继续直走吗 |
[02:34] | No, we turn right. | 不 向右转 |
[02:36] | Blinker on. | 开转向灯 |
[02:38] | Up or down? | 上还是下 |
[02:40] | To the right. | 向右转 向右 |
[02:41] | Thataway. | 对了 |
[02:45] | Straighten out | 把方向回正 |
[02:48] | Good | 好 |
[02:54] | – Not there? – No, that’s not where we’re going | -不往那儿走吗 -不是 我们不去那儿 |
[02:57] | Go on, put the blinker on. | 继续 打转向灯 |
[02:59] | – Which way? – Right! | -朝哪边 -右边! |
[03:01] | Up or down? | 上还是下 |
[03:02] | Up. | 上 |
[03:06] | Your call. | 你自己来 |
[03:09] | Turn, turn, turn. | 转 转 转 |
[03:12] | Straighten it up! | 把方向回正! |
[03:19] | It’s really nice, you’ll see. | 真的非常棒 你会看到的 |
[03:22] | You’ll tell me what you think? | 你要告诉我你在想什么吗 |
[04:14] | Just pretending! | 我在装睡呢! |
[04:16] | I knew it! | 我知道! |
[04:20] | You like my room? | 我的房间很漂亮 对吗 |
[04:23] | Yeah… | 是的… |
[04:24] | Know what? Yesterday Mum and I had a picnic in the living-room | 知道吗 昨天我和妈妈在起居室里野餐 |
[04:27] | cos there was no table! | 因为没有一张桌子 |
[04:29] | Well, we went out! | 而我们 我们上馆子了! |
[04:31] | And guess what? I didn’t have a bath. | 还有…我没有洗澡! |
[04:34] | I can tell – you stink! | 我敢说 你很臭! |
[04:35] | No way, I don’t! | 才不呢 我不臭! |
[04:39] | – Yeah, you do! – No, I don’t! | -你臭! -不 不臭! |
[04:41] | Yes! | 就是臭! |
[04:45] | Look what I’ve found… a little cuddly stinky toy! | 看我找到了什么…一个可爱的臭玩具! |
[04:49] | – You OK, my sweetie? – Yes. | -你还好吗 亲爱的 -很好 |
[04:51] | But you’re crushing my foot! | 现在不好了 你压着我的脚了! |
[04:54] | – Did you have a nice sleep last night? – Yeah. | -昨晚睡得好吗 -好 |
[04:57] | In your new home? | 在你的新屋里睡的吗 |
[04:59] | Good. | 真乖 |
[05:03] | All your cuddly toys and all… | 你那些可爱的玩具… |
[05:07] | Oh, there you are! | -噢 你来了 |
[05:09] | -You OK? -Yeah. | -还好吗 -很好 |
[05:11] | – I missed you. – Me too. | -我很想你 -我也是 |
[05:12] | – Did you have a nice trip? – Yeah, OK. | -旅途愉快吗 -是的 不错 |
[05:14] | – Not too long? – All right. | -不是很远吧 -还好 |
[05:16] | – How about the house? – It’s nice, I like it. | -这房子怎样 -不错 我喜欢 |
[05:20] | I like it too. | 我也是 很喜欢 |
[05:23] | My room is lovely. | 我的房间很可爱 |
[05:24] | – Did you see the blue walls? – Yes | -你看见蓝墙了吗 -看到了 |
[05:26] | Just the way you wanted. | 就是你想要的那种 |
[05:28] | Look what I found! | 看我找到了什么! |
[05:33] | Dad found my cuddly toy! | 看 爸爸找到了我的可爱玩具! |
[05:36] | I’m glad you found it, it was mayhem! | 真是虚惊一场 |
[05:38] | It was all the way under the couch. | 它一直都在沙发下面 |
[05:40] | At the back | 在最底下 |
[05:42] | Let me see… | 让我瞅瞅 |
[05:45] | If the head falls off… that won’t be good! | 如果它的头耷拉下来… 就不好看了 |
[05:48] | You have to go there tomorrow? | 你明天必须过去吗 |
[05:50] | Yes, I have to | 对 必须去 |
[05:54] | But, I will stop by in the afternoon. | 不过 我下午会顺便去拜访拜访 |
[05:56] | I was on the phone with the guys. They’re overloaded. | 我和他们通过电话了 他们还指望着我呢 |
[06:00] | – bon apétit – bon apétit | -多吃点! -多吃点! |
[06:02] | It’s gonna be a bit messy at first. | 开始时会有点麻烦 |
[06:04] | I want to help you with the boxes in the living room | 我需要你帮忙安装起居室的匣子 |
[06:08] | We’re doing that this weekend | 我们周末再装 |
[06:11] | Will you be late? | 你要很晚回来吗 |
[06:12] | For now, yes | 开始时 对 |
[06:14] | – I can’t do that! – You can’t? | -这个我不会! -你不会? |
[06:18] | -It’s easy. -For you, it is. | -很简单 -对你来说 是很简单 |
[06:20] | You do like this… | 像这样做… |
[06:21] | – Did you tell them about the baby? – Oh, yeah, I told them. | -他们知道宝宝的事吗 -是的 我说过了 |
[06:25] | I should be able to take a week off. | 我应该能请一周假 |
[06:29] | That’s why at first it’s gonna be a bit tough but… | 所以才说开始时会有点… |
[06:32] | We should take them out. | 我想带她们去玩玩 |
[06:35] | – I’m gonna take them to the woods. – Could we go tomorrow? | -我们可以到森林去 -我们能明天去吗 |
[06:40] | Well, tomorrow I’m working but… we could go this weekend. | 我明天要工作 但…我们可以周末去 |
[06:44] | Will Mum come along? | 妈妈也一起去吗 |
[06:46] | No, Mum won’t come, she has to stay in bed for now. | 不 妈妈不去 现在她得休息 |
[06:49] | Or the baby could “slip off”. | 不然宝宝就要”溜走”了 |
[06:52] | Exactly… | 确实… |
[06:54] | Cheer up, honey, it’s almost over, huh? | 高兴点 亲爱的 就要结束了 对吧 |
[07:05] | 27 28 29 27, 28, 29, | |
[07:08] | 40 41 42 43 40, 41, 42, 43, | |
[07:11] | 44 45 46 47 48 45, 46, 47, 48… | |
[07:15] | 49 49, | |
[07:16] | 56 57… 56, 57… | |
[07:28] | Stop it! | 停下! 停下! |
[07:37] | I’ll pull your hair! | 我要抓你头发了! |
[07:38] | If you pull my hair, I’ll pull yours. | 你要是抓我头发 我就抓你的 |
[07:47] | Let go. | 给 我错过机会了 |
[07:48] | You let go of my hands! | 放开我的手! |
[07:51] | You’re hurting! | 你真坏! |
[07:52] | Hey! What’s all the racket? Settle down! | 嘿! 你们在闹腾什么 别闹了! |
[07:56] | “Suddenly there was a grunt…” | 突然出现了咕噜声… |
[07:59] | “then a melody arose in the jungle:” | 而后一段旋律在丛林里响起 |
[08:02] | “do bee do bee do bee do bee do bee do…” | 嘟吡 嘟吡 嘟吡 嘟吡 嘟吡 嘟… |
[08:07] | “Mowgli’s eyes opened wide and gaped.” | 莫格力睁大眼睛 嘴巴张得大大地 |
[08:10] | “The buffalo stepped to the left” | 大水牛走到了左边 |
[08:12] | “and an enormous, shaggy-haired bear appeared…” | 一头凶悍的蓬毛熊 出现了… |
[08:19] | “Immediately, his brown glowing eyes fixed upon Mowgli.” | 一时间他那发光的棕色眼睛盯住了莫格力 |
[09:24] | Are you looking for the others? | 你在找其他人吗 |
[09:28] | I noticed you looking at them. | 我注意到你在看他们 |
[09:30] | They already left. | 他们已经走了 |
[09:33] | Are you new around here? | 你是新来的吗 |
[09:39] | Yeah, we got in yesterday. | 是的 我们昨天才来的 |
[09:41] | I’m Lisa. I live here. | 我是丽莎 我住在这儿 |
[09:47] | – You’re shy. – No, I’m not. | -你很害羞 -不 我没有 |
[09:50] | Won’t you tell me your name? | 你不告诉我你的名字吗 |
[09:54] | Mickäel, my name is Mickäel. | 米克 我叫米克 |
[10:21] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[10:28] | This is Mickäel, the new boy from building C. | 这是米克 C栋新来的男孩 |
[10:32] | – Can we join you? – We already made teams. | -我们能加入吗 -我们组好队了 |
[10:35] | It’s fine. I’ll join one of the teams, and he’ll join the other one. | 没关系 我加一队 他加另一队 |
[10:38] | OK. | 好吧 |
[10:53] | Three! Run! | 三! 快跑! |
[11:09] | You’re tagged! | 你被抓到了! |
[11:15] | I’ll get my revenge! | 我会报仇的! |
[11:18] | Go on! | 继续 |
[11:23] | Winner, loser. | 赢家 输家! 赢家 输家! |
[11:26] | Winner, loser… | 赢家 输家! 赢家 输家! |
[11:34] | Go on, run! | 快跑! |
[11:54] | Look! | 看 |
[12:00] | Five! | 五! |
[12:01] | Come on, Lisa! | 加油 丽莎! 加油! |
[12:17] | I’ll let you take it, but only so your team will like you. | 我会让你拿的 这样你的队才会喜欢你 |
[12:22] | -I got it! -Yeah, cool! | -我拿到了 -耶 酷 |
[12:31] | A young girl falls in love with a boy who plays rock’n’roll, | 一个年轻女孩爱上了玩摇滚的男孩 |
[12:37] | at the end of the school day, | 在毕业的那天 |
[12:40] | all the girls are wearing make-up, | 所有女孩都化了妆 |
[12:43] | the boys are getting bored, | 男孩们觉得很无趣 |
[12:46] | the two twin sisters are squabbling… | 一对双胞胎姐妹吵起来了… |
[12:49] | Hello, madam. | 你好 女士 |
[12:52] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:53] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[12:56] | Jacqueline. | 杰奎琳 |
[12:58] | And what age are you? | 你多大了 |
[13:00] | 35 years old, I think. | 我想 35岁 |
[13:01] | People say you’re a star. | 人们说你是明星 |
[13:04] | Yeah, it’s true. I’m a renowned star. | 对 是这样的 我是著名明星 |
[13:06] | And how do you feel about it? | 对此你有什么感受呢 |
[13:08] | I don’t really know… | 我不很清楚… |
[13:11] | You don’t feel anything? | 你一点感受都没有吗 |
[13:13] | Almost nothing. | 几乎没有 |
[13:21] | Hello! | 你好! |
[13:22] | Good morning… | 你好! |
[13:24] | Who are you? I’m scared | 你是谁 我很害怕 |
[13:26] | It doesn’t show | 这不常见哪 |
[13:27] | Help us find the Smurfs’ village. | 帮我们找蓝精灵村吧 |
[13:31] | It’s right back there. | 就在那后面 |
[13:32] | – Who is this? – It’s not a Smurf! | -这是谁 -这不是蓝精灵! |
[13:35] | Oh, it’s the dinosaur that… | 哦 那是恐龙… |
[13:37] | Don’t forget to wash your hair! | 别忘了洗头发! |
[13:45] | It’s hurting my eyes. | 弄疼我的眼睛了 |
[13:47] | – Did it get into your eyes? – Yes. | -进你眼睛里了 -是 |
[13:49] | Is it all right now? Still in? | 现在好了吗 还在里面吗 |
[13:51] | No, it’s fine. | 一点点 |
[13:53] | My turn now. | 该我了 |
[14:02] | It’s gonna fall down. It’ll look beautiful! | 头发还会倒下来的 这样很好看! |
[14:06] | There you go! | 好了! |
[14:13] | – Is it hot? – It’s capsizing! Stop! | -会太热吗 -翻倒了 停下 |
[14:16] | It’s fine. | 还好 |
[14:18] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[14:24] | Come on out. You’ve been there nearly an hour! | 出来吧 你们在那儿都快一小时了! |
[14:28] | It must be freezing cold. | 肯定非常冷 |
[14:29] | You’ll catch a cold. | 你们会感冒的 |
[14:31] | Jeanne, look at your finger tips. | 看看你的指尖 |
[14:32] | If this goes on, it’ll stay like this forever. | 会永远都这样的 |
[14:34] | – I don’t care – Exactly, neither do I. | -我才不在乎呢 -对 我也不在乎 |
[14:37] | Come on, on your feet. | 来吧 站起来 |
[14:45] | Alright. Up! | 来吧 起来! |
[14:47] | -Did you rinse your hair? -Yeah… | -你冲头发了吗 -冲了… |
[14:51] | Laure, get out of the bath! | 洛儿 快从浴缸里出来! |
[15:20] | Can you hear him? | 能听到吗 |
[15:22] | No. | 听不到 |
[15:24] | Maybe he’s asleep. | 可能他睡着了 |
[15:26] | Maybe he’s dead. | 可能他死了 |
[15:28] | What a nerve! | 胆子真大! |
[15:30] | Here, look… | 这里 瞧… |
[15:32] | Can you feel that? | 能感觉得到吗 |
[15:33] | Here? | 这里? |
[15:37] | What is this thing? | 这是什么 |
[15:39] | Jeanne made it all on her own this afternoon. Nice, isn’t it? | 珍妮花一下午做的 很美 不是吗 |
[15:42] | – Yes. – I can make one for you too. | -对 -我也可以给你做一个 |
[15:45] | How about your afternoon? | 你下午做了什么 |
[15:47] | I went out to play. | 我出去玩了 |
[15:48] | You went out without telling me? | 你出去了吗 你没给我说 |
[15:51] | -I didn’t want to bother you. -I’d rather you tell me. | -我不想打扰你 -我宁愿你告诉我 |
[15:54] | OK. | 好 |
[15:55] | – Did you make any friends? – A girlfriend. | -你交新朋友了吗 -认识了个女孩 |
[15:58] | Is that so? | 真的吗 |
[15:59] | Great! You’re always hanging out with the boys… | 太好了! 你总是和男孩玩… |
[16:02] | Yeah… | 耶 |
[16:03] | -What’s her name? -Lisa. | -她叫什么 -丽莎 |
[16:05] | Will you take me along? | 你会带我去吗 |
[16:07] | No, you’re too little. Move over. | 不行 你太小了 让开 |
[16:10] | Easy, girls. | 小心点 女孩们 |
[16:23] | What are you telling him? | 你在给他说什么 |
[16:25] | A secret. | 秘密 |
[16:34] | I hope he’ll tell me. | 我希望他能告诉我 |
[17:04] | So, how’s the room? | 这房间怎么样 |
[17:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:08] | – You like it? – Yeah. | -你喜欢吗 -是的 |
[17:11] | I’ve got something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[17:16] | This way you can come and go freely. | 这样你就可以自由地进出了 |
[17:18] | Keep them around your neck so you don’t lose them. | 把它们挂在脖子上 这样就不会掉了 |
[17:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:34] | – “Truth or dare”? – No! | -玩”真心话大冒险”吗 -不! |
[18:36] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[18:38] | We already played that three days ago! | 我们三天前就玩过了! |
[18:41] | No big deal. We’ll play it again. | 没什么 再玩一次 |
[18:43] | We’re fed up! Plus you’re not the one in charge! | 你说了又不算 我们四个对你一个 |
[18:46] | Is that so? | 不行? |
[18:47] | No! | 不! |
[18:48] | Let’s play football. | 我们玩足球吧 |
[18:50] | Oh, no! Not football! | 哦 不! 不玩足球! |
[18:52] | It’s so boring. | 太无聊了 |
[18:54] | I’m sick of football | 我烦死足球了! |
[18:56] | You should play the cheerleader! | 应该玩”女子啦啦队”! |
[18:59] | Look how cute he is. | 看他多可爱 |
[19:03] | Right, it’s your go now, ask! | 好 该你了 问吧! |
[19:05] | Rayan! | 哈扬! |
[19:07] | Are you in love with Lisa right here? | 你爱这儿的丽莎吗 |
[19:16] | “Lisa right here.” | 这儿的丽莎 |
[19:17] | No! Yes, oh, alright | 不喜欢 喜欢 好 同意 |
[19:21] | Wait! I wanna know the answer. | 等等! 我想知道答案 |
[19:24] | I know what you’re going to say. | 我知道你想说什么 |
[19:32] | – A little kiss. – No! | -一个小吻? -不干 |
[19:40] | Are we playing or what? Truth or dare? | 我们还玩吗 真心话大冒险 |
[19:44] | It’s his turn. | 由他决定 |
[19:45] | Truth. | 真心话 |
[19:47] | Have you ever… | 你曾经… |
[19:52] | eaten your snot? | 吃过你的鼻涕吗 |
[19:54] | No! | 没有! |
[19:56] | – Not even when you were little? – No! | -你小时候也没吃过吗 -没有 |
[20:04] | Have you ever tasted your pee? | 你喝过自己的尿吗 |
[20:11] | You pig! | 你疯了! |
[20:12] | At least tell me what it tastes like… | 尝起来是什么味道 我从没尝过 |
[20:15] | It’s salty. | 很咸 |
[20:18] | How many girls have you kissed? | 到我了 你吻过多少个女孩 |
[20:21] | I’ve stopped counting. | 现在我都不数了 |
[20:24] | Your turn now. Truth or dare? | 真心话还是大冒险 |
[20:26] | Dare! | 大冒险! |
[20:28] | You have to swap chewing gums with Mickäel. | 你和米克交换口香糖嚼 |
[20:41] | Chew, chew… | 嚼! |
[20:43] | Go on, chew it! | 嚼! 嚼! |
[20:45] | Chew, chew… | 嚼! 嚼! 嚼! 嚼! |
[20:50] | OK, that’s enough! | 好了 够了! |
[21:07] | Leave it! | 嘿 传球! |
[21:10] | Hey, I’m here! | 嘿 我在这儿! |
[21:32] | You’re not playing? | 你不玩吗 |
[21:34] | No, I like to watch. | 不玩 我更喜欢看看 |
[21:38] | Me too. Anyway, I don’t have a choice. | 我也是 总之 我没得选 |
[21:41] | They don’t want me to play. They say I’m useless. | 他们不要我玩 说我没用 |
[22:14] | What’s up? | 干吗 |
[22:16] | Nothing… | 没什么 |
[22:18] | You’re not like the others. | 没什么 你和其他人不一样 |
[22:45] | It’s morning! Waouh! | 早上到了! 哇! |
[22:50] | Youpi, youpipip! | 哇! 哇! |
[24:25] | Here, see… | 现在 看着 |
[25:02] | Can I play? | 我能玩吗 |
[25:04] | Yes. If you like… | 可以 只要你喜欢… |
[25:05] | – But you play on our side, OK? – All right. | -你加我们这边 好吗 -好 |
[25:07] | Our team’s the one without shirts | 我们的队 那些光着背的都是 |
[25:12] | Here, take it. | 这里 接住! |
[25:17] | Vince! | 凡斯! |
[25:20] | Vince, you have time? | 凡斯 你有时间 |
[25:25] | Shoot! What a shame… | 踢! 真可惜! |
[25:32] | Well played. | 踢得好! |
[26:24] | Well played! | 踢得好! |
[26:27] | Nice game, Mickäel! | 加油 米克! |
[26:31] | Mickäel! | 米克! |
[26:37] | – How’s it going? – All right. | -还好吗 -还行 |
[26:39] | – Thirsty? – Thanks. | -口渴吗 -渴 谢谢 |
[26:45] | You’re good. | 你踢得不错 |
[26:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:55] | Go on, stop him! | 加油 拦住他! |
[27:11] | Mickäel, score! | 米克 得分 |
[27:12] | Goal! | 进球了 |
[27:15] | Well done, Mickäel! | 踢得好 米克 |
[27:18] | Those who wanna take a pee, over here! | 想撒尿的都过来! 这边 |
[28:23] | Mickäel! | 米克! |
[28:35] | Mickäel! Where are you? | 米克 你在哪 |
[28:39] | He’s over here. | 他在那里 |
[28:41] | He peed his pants! | 他尿在裤子上了! |
[28:45] | Hey, guys! | 嘿 伙伴们! |
[28:58] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[29:01] | You OK? | 还好吗 |
[29:04] | You’re back early, huh? | 你回来得很早 |
[29:48] | Let’s see… Watch out… | 好 注意了… |
[29:51] | From the Giles the Farmer family, | 在野营家庭 |
[29:54] | I want the son. | 我想要儿子 |
[29:58] | Pick a card. | 摸牌 |
[30:06] | From the Dough the Baker family, I’d like to have… | 在海洋家庭 我想要… |
[30:11] | the daughter. | 女儿 |
[30:14] | Are you cheating or what? | 你作弊了吗 |
[30:28] | What? You want to try? | 你想尝尝吗 |
[30:29] | I’m not allowed to… | 我还没权利 |
[30:32] | One sip won’t do any harm. | 喝一点也没什么 |
[30:47] | Can’t wait to see you play poker! | 迫不及待地想看你玩扑克哪 |
[30:50] | So, from the… | 好 在… |
[30:55] | Flower the Gardener family, | 白雪家庭 我想要… |
[30:57] | I’d like the grandfather. | 祖父 |
[30:58] | Pick a card. | 摸牌 |
[31:03] | Damn, what a pick! | 该死! 摸得好! |
[31:05] | Family set! | 家族组合! |
[31:14] | Oh, sucking your thumb? | 你在吸手指 |
[31:17] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[31:20] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[31:21] | You tired? | 你累了吗 |
[31:24] | Come here. | 过来 |
[31:34] | I know it’s hard moving from house to house, hmm? | 我知道一直搬来搬去不容易 |
[31:40] | But this time we’ll stay – a long time. | 但我们将要呆在这里 很久很久 |
[31:45] | You’ll see. It’ll be nice. | 你会看到我们会很愉快的 |
[31:51] | Know what? I also used to suck my thumb when I was little. | 我也是 我小时候也爱吸手指 |
[31:56] | You’ll see, when you grow up and you try it again… | 后来 如果你还这么做 |
[31:59] | It’s really weird. | 就非常奇怪了 |
[32:01] | It’s no good anymore. | 这样一点也不好了 |
[32:06] | Hold on tight, little monkey. | 抱紧点 小猴子 |
[33:38] | Stop moving. | 别动 |
[33:55] | I’ll do your eyes brown. | 我要把你的眼睛画成棕色 |
[34:04] | And then I’m gonna draw some freckles on you… | 我要给你画点斑… |
[34:07] | on your forehead… | 在你的额头上… |
[34:10] | and on your nose, | 鼻子上… |
[34:12] | and some on your chin. | 下巴上也画一点 |
[34:30] | Hey, I haven’t finished yet. | 嘿 我还没完成呢 |
[34:47] | Lisa… | 丽莎 |
[34:50] | – Lisa… – Yes. | -丽莎 -什么事 |
[34:52] | I’m coming. | 我这就来 |
[35:01] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[35:03] | I’m down here. | 我在下面 |
[35:14] | You won’t invite me in? | 你不让我进去吗 |
[35:16] | I can’t. My mum’s sleeping. | 不行 我妈妈在睡觉 |
[35:19] | – You’re sulking? – No. | -你生气了 -没有 |
[35:22] | Why didn’t you show up? | 你为什么不来 |
[35:26] | I didn’t feel like it. | 我不想 |
[35:30] | It’s because of what happened yesterday… | 是因为昨天的事吗 |
[35:37] | We can go to my place if you want. | 如果你愿意 可以去我家 |
[35:46] | Go on. I don’t want to go with the others either. | 我也是 我不想见其他人 |
[35:49] | It’ll be just me and you. | 就我们俩一起玩吧 |
[36:09] | You look beautiful, see? | 你很美 是吧 |
[36:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:14] | I’m gonna go. I’m going to play at Lisa’s house. | 我要出去到丽莎家里玩 |
[36:17] | You said you’d stay with me! | 你说了要陪我的! |
[36:21] | Yeah, but I didn’t know she’d invite me over. | 对 但我没想到她会来找我 |
[36:25] | Can I come, then? | 我想和你一起去 可以吗 |
[36:28] | No, you can’t. | 不行 不可以 |
[36:31] | What time will you be back? | 你什么时候回来 |
[36:34] | – I’m not sure. At around six. – Make me a watch so that I know…. | -大概六点吧 -给我画只表 好让我知道… |
[37:19] | Come on, let’s dance. | 来啊 我们跳舞 |
[37:26] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[39:04] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[39:05] | Let’s put some make-up on. | 我们来化化妆 |
[39:07] | – What are we playing? – Well, girls! | -扮什么 -扮女孩! |
[39:11] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[39:22] | Tomorrow we’re going swimming with the others. | 明天我们要和其他人一起去游泳 |
[39:26] | I’m not sure I’ll come. | 我不很清楚是否会去 |
[39:29] | You can open them now. | 可以睁开了 |
[39:31] | You can’t swim? Is that it? | 你不会游泳吗 |
[39:33] | Of course I can. | 不 我会 |
[39:45] | Don’t do too much… | 别抹太多了 |
[40:11] | It suits you! | 这让你显得很漂亮 |
[40:18] | You look great as a girl. | 你化成女孩很漂亮 |
[40:51] | Laure? | 洛儿? |
[40:53] | Won’t you come and say hi? | 你不来看看我? |
[40:56] | I need to do something first. | 我要先做点事 |
[40:59] | Oh, come on, come here! | 来吧 过来 |
[41:09] | Everything OK, sweetie? | 还好吗 亲爱的 |
[41:11] | You put some make-up on! | 你化妆了! |
[41:14] | You look lovely. It looks great on you. | 你这样很漂亮 这让你看着很美 |
[41:17] | It really does. | 真的 这让你看着很美 |
[43:03] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[43:05] | Clay modelling. | 橡皮泥模型 |
[43:09] | Will you make me some spaghetti? | 你会给我做意大利面吗 |
[43:15] | No. Hey! | 不行 嘿! |
[43:24] | I will make some spaghetti | 我做意大利面 |
[43:28] | Can you pass me the purple thingy? | 把紫色的那个递给我好吗 |
[43:39] | What are you making? | 你做什么 |
[43:41] | Something. | 某个东西 |
[43:43] | Will you help me? | 帮我一下好吗 |
[43:46] | Hang on… | 等等 |
[43:49] | It’s fine. | 很好 |
[44:11] | What are you making? | 你在做什么 |
[44:13] | None of your business. | 你别管 |
[44:17] | What are you making? | 你在做什么 |
[44:20] | I already told you, I’m not telling. | 我说了不会告诉你的 |
[44:25] | That’s not very nice of you. | 你很坏! |
[45:17] | Come on, you guys! | 很好 兄弟们 往终点冲 |
[45:19] | One, two, three, climb! | 一 二 三 我爬上来了 |
[45:27] | Bomb ball! | 炸弹来了! |
[45:30] | Attack! | 进攻! |
[46:00] | You’re just a bunch of cowards. | 你们只是一群懦夫 |
[46:07] | Come on! Let’s put on a battle! | 来啊! 我们来战一场! |
[46:09] | Come on, then. | 来吧! |
[46:20] | Come on, Mickäel! | 加油 米克! |
[46:34] | So aren’t you gonna get back at him? | 你给我报仇吗 |
[46:37] | Go on! | 加油! |
[46:40] | Come on! | 使劲! |
[46:44] | Push, push! | 推 使劲推呀 |
[46:47] | Yeah! There you go! | 加油! 加油! |
[46:49] | Go on, Mickäel! | 加油 米克! |
[46:54] | Go on, push! | 加油 推! |
[47:01] | Yeah! | 好呀! |
[47:52] | Can I open my eyes? | 我能睁开眼睛吗 |
[47:54] | No. | 不行 |
[48:53] | Mickäel! I’ll get my revenge! | 米克! 我会报仇的! |
[50:02] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[50:04] | Is Mickäel in? | 米克在吗 |
[50:06] | No one’s in. I’m all alone. | 没人 就我一个人在 |
[50:08] | You’re Jeanne, right? | 你是珍妮 对吗 |
[50:11] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[50:12] | Lisa. He must have mentioned me. | 丽莎 他没提到过我吗 |
[50:16] | Yes. | 提到过 |
[50:22] | OK, so… bye. | 好吧 那…再见 |
[50:24] | Bye. | 再见 |
[50:51] | Hi, sweetie. What are you doing there? | 亲爱的 你在门口那里干什么 |
[50:56] | Bored? Is that it? | 你无聊了 是吗 |
[50:57] | No, it’s not that. | 不是 不无聊 |
[50:59] | We took a little longer, it was really crowded. | 人实在太多了 |
[51:05] | Lisa came looking for you. | 丽莎来找你了 |
[51:10] | She came looking for Mickäel. | 她来找米克 |
[51:14] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这样做 |
[51:16] | I’m not doing anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[51:20] | You pretend to be a boy. | 你让别人以为你是男孩 |
[51:22] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[51:24] | – I’ll tell Mummy. – No, you won’t. | -我要告诉妈妈 -不行 别说! |
[51:37] | Wait, wait | 等等 等等 |
[51:41] | Ssshh | 嘘! |
[51:42] | If I bring you along, you won’t say a word? | 要是我带你出去 你会不说吗 |
[51:44] | I’ll bring you every day, deal? | 我每天都带你去 好吗 |
[52:00] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[52:02] | Jeanne. And yours? | 珍妮 你呢 |
[52:04] | My name is Cheyenne. | 我叫切耶内 |
[52:07] | That’s a lovely name. | 这名字真好听 |
[52:08] | And how old are you? | 你多大了 |
[52:11] | Six. | 六岁 |
[52:13] | I’m five and a half years old. | 我 我五岁半 |
[52:19] | And what year will you be in? | 你在哪个班 |
[52:22] | In year one. | 预备班 |
[52:23] | Oh, me too. We’ll go to the same school. | 我也是 我们会上同一所学校 |
[52:26] | It’s really nice, you know? I’ve already checked it out. | 那里很美 我 我去看过了 |
[52:30] | I haven’t. Do you know what the teacher is called? | 我 我还没去过 你知道老师叫什么吗 |
[52:34] | Yeah, she’s called Sylvie. | 知道 她叫塞尔维 |
[52:37] | And what do your parents do? | 你的父母 他们是做什么的 |
[52:40] | Daddy works on the computer | 爸爸是做电脑工作的 |
[52:42] | and Mummy doesn’t work cos she’s got a big tummy. | 妈妈没上班 因为她有大肚子 |
[52:47] | Cos she’s “prenant”. | 因为她是孕妇 |
[52:49] | Do you have a brother or sister? | 你有兄弟或姐妹吗 |
[52:51] | A big sister. | 我有个姐姐 |
[52:52] | I have a big brother, which is better. | 我 我有哥哥 我觉得这样更好 |
[52:56] | Why is it better? | 为什么更好呢 |
[52:57] | Cos a big brother can protect you. | 因为哥哥能保护你 |
[53:04] | You know, once, my brother fought some boys that were bullying me. | 有一次 我哥哥打了欺负我的男孩 |
[53:10] | He punched them really hard cos they were rude to me. | 他狠狠地揍了他们 因为他们说我坏话 |
[53:16] | That was in our old home. | 这是在另一个房子时的事 |
[53:17] | He was the strongest boy in the neighbourhood. | 他是街区里最强壮的男孩 |
[53:20] | Everyone was scared of him | 所有人都害怕他 |
[53:22] | and all the girls loved him. | 而女孩们 她们都喜欢他 |
[53:24] | But he didn’t care about anyone else but me. | 而他 他谁也不喜欢 他只喜欢我 |
[53:29] | Hi, Jeanne. | 嗨 珍妮 |
[53:35] | You see? I came along with my brother. | 你看见了吗 我和哥哥一起来了 |
[54:32] | – Don’t cut it too short or Mum will notice. – Yeah. | -别剪太短 妈妈会发现的 -好 |
[54:37] | And cut it straight! | 特别是要剪直! |
[54:38] | Yeah, I’m not a moron. | 知道 我不是傻瓜 |
[54:42] | When I grow up I want to be a hairdresser. | 等我长大了 我要当理发师 |
[54:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[54:57] | Hello, madam. | 你好 女士 |
[55:02] | – You want one? – Yes. | -你想要吗 -想 |
[55:15] | Nice to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[55:16] | Nice to meet you too. | 见到你很高兴 |
[55:28] | Remember, not a word at dinner. | 好 吃饭时什么都别说 |
[55:30] | You say nothing. Mouth shut all the way. OK? | 你别说话 把嘴闭上 好吗 |
[55:35] | No slipping, hear me? | 别说蠢话 听见了吗 |
[55:41] | Come on, Jeanne. It’ll get cold. | 快点 珍妮 都快凉了 |
[55:43] | You’re not hungry? | 你不饿吗 |
[55:48] | You’ve been running around all day, haven’t you? | 但 今天你都跑了一天了 不是吗 |
[55:54] | – She went outwith Laure today. – Yeah? | -她和洛儿一起出去了 -是吗 |
[55:56] | Is that right? That’s good. | 是吗这很好 |
[55:59] | What did you do? | 都玩了些什么 |
[56:06] | – Did you have fun? – Yes. | -玩得高兴吗 -高兴 |
[56:09] | Just “Yes”? Cat got your tongue? | 就这些了 你舌头不见了吗 |
[56:11] | Go on, show me. | 来吧 让我看看 张嘴 |
[56:13] | What a relief! | 我放心了 |
[56:15] | We had a water fight. | 我们打水仗了 |
[56:19] | That’s funny. | 很有意思 |
[56:20] | Yeah, I even frightened some off cos I was too good. | 他们都害怕我 我瞄得特别准 |
[56:24] | That’s nice of Laure’s friends to play with you. | 他们和你玩时都很友好 |
[56:29] | Yeah, but my favourite one is Mickäel. | 是 但我最喜欢的 是米克 |
[56:36] | One of Laure’s friends. | 他是洛儿的朋友 |
[56:37] | He played with me, carried me on his back, | 他和我一起玩 把我背在背上 |
[56:40] | and now he is my friend too. | 他现在也是我的朋友了 |
[57:12] | Finally, the class lists are up at school. | 好了 分班的名单贴出来了 |
[57:15] | I went to check them out. | 我去看过了 |
[57:19] | – Are you sure you’re in year six? – Yeah… | -你进中级2班? -对 |
[57:23] | I didn’t see your name. | 我没看见你的名字 |
[57:30] | Weird, cos there’s only one class. | 真奇怪 这里只有一个班啊 |
[57:35] | Well, maybe I haven’t been registered yet | 也许我还没被注册吧 |
[57:38] | cos we just moved in. | 因为我才搬过来 |
[57:42] | It would be so cool if we were together. | 如果我们在一起就太棒了 |
[57:46] | Yeah, it’d be cool. | 对 是很棒 |
[58:05] | It’s nothing, it’s nothing. | 没关系 没关系 |
[58:11] | You OK? What happened? | 还好吗 怎么回事 |
[58:13] | She fell. | 她摔倒了 |
[58:14] | No, she didn’t. He pushed her. | 不 不是 是他把她推倒的 |
[58:17] | – Him? – Yeah, him. | -他? -对 是他 |
[58:21] | Why did you push my sister? | 你干吗推我妹妹 |
[58:23] | She won’t stop following me around. She’s a pain! | 她很烦! |
[58:46] | Give him a good kick | 猛踹他一脚! |
[59:00] | Go on! | 加油! |
[59:01] | Kick him! Kick him! | 踹他! 踹他! |
[59:04] | Go on, get him down! | 加油 打倒他 |
[59:09] | There you go! | 就这样 |
[59:23] | Stop. Let me go! | 停下 放开我! |
[59:33] | Does it sting? | 痛吗 |
[59:34] | No. I’m brave. | 不疼 我很勇敢 |
[59:40] | – Want a plaster? – Yeah… | -给你贴个膏药吗 -好 |
[59:43] | You were great when you hit him. | 你打他的时候特别强大 |
[59:46] | Well, you clench your fists, you close your eyes, | 事实上 你只要握紧拳头 闭上眼睛 |
[59:51] | then you strike. | 而后就开始打 |
[59:52] | It’s easy. | 很简单 |
[1:00:31] | Good evening, madam. | 晚上好 夫人 |
[1:00:32] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[1:00:33] | – What is that? – Don’t know. | -什么事 -我不知道 |
[1:00:38] | I saw him come in and… | 我看见他到了… |
[1:00:40] | Well, he says he picked a fight in the woods. | 他告诉我说他在树林里打架 |
[1:00:44] | I don’t follow… | 嗯 我不明白… |
[1:00:46] | That’s what happened. | 我不知道 刚才发生了这事 |
[1:00:47] | I don’t understand. | 我真不理解怎么回事 |
[1:00:49] | He told me your son did this to him. | 是你儿子干的这事 |
[1:00:52] | You must be mistaken… | 我想你搞错了 |
[1:00:54] | It was him, Mickäel. | 没有 就是他 米克 |
[1:01:03] | Yes, it’s true. It was me. | 是 是真的 是我 |
[1:01:11] | I’m awfully sorry, madam. | 对不起 夫人 |
[1:01:15] | I’ll do what needs to be done. | 我会做我该做的事 |
[1:01:18] | I’ll punish him. | 我会惩罚他 |
[1:01:23] | – It won’t happen again. – It won’t happen again. | -再也不会发生了 -再也不会发生这种事了 |
[1:01:30] | – Thank you. Goodbye. – Goodbye. | -谢谢 再见 -再见 |
[1:01:39] | What did you do, Laure? | 你做了什么 洛儿 |
[1:01:41] | What did you do?! | 你做了什么 |
[1:01:43] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[1:01:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:01:47] | Come here! | 过来! |
[1:01:48] | You told everybody you were a boy? | 你告诉所有人说你是男孩 |
[1:01:50] | You lied and you dragged your sister into it?! | 你把妹妹也拉进去 |
[1:01:53] | Why did you do that?! | 你为什么这么做 |
[1:02:05] | Go to your room! | 回房间去! |
[1:02:36] | Don’t blame Mum, you know. | 别怪妈妈 你明白的 |
[1:02:57] | Don’t be upset, it’ll be all right. | 你别再这样 一切都会好的 |
[1:03:01] | It’ll work out fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[1:03:02] | It’s all over now. | 已经结束了 |
[1:03:05] | We need to leave. Please. | 我想搬家 求你了 我们搬家吧 |
[1:04:03] | Got one. | 猜一个人 |
[1:04:08] | Is it a woman? | 是女的吗 |
[1:04:10] | No. | 不是 |
[1:04:13] | – A man? – Yes. | -男的? -是的 |
[1:04:16] | Do we know him for real? | 我们真的认识他吗 |
[1:04:18] | No. | 不认识 |
[1:04:23] | – Is he on the telly? – Yes. | -是电视里的人吗 -是的 |
[1:04:29] | Do we like him? | 人们喜欢他吗 |
[1:04:30] | Not really. | 不很喜欢 |
[1:04:34] | Is he handsome? | 他帅吗 |
[1:04:37] | No. | 不帅 |
[1:04:41] | Has he got any hair? | 他有头发吗 |
[1:04:43] | No. | 没有 |
[1:04:45] | Is he in a TV show? | 是电视节目里的人吗 |
[1:04:50] | No. | 不是 |
[1:04:52] | I know. He’s in an advert. | 我知道了 是广告里的人 |
[1:04:53] | Yes. | 对了 |
[1:04:54] | The fat man in the pasta advert? | 是意大利面广告里的那胖子? |
[1:04:57] | Yep. | 对 |
[1:05:27] | Sweetie? | 亲爱的 |
[1:05:29] | Jeanne… | 珍妮 |
[1:05:33] | Wake up. Go to your bed, OK? | 醒醒 回你自己床上去 好吗 |
[1:05:36] | Come on… | 快点 |
[1:05:43] | Go to your room. | 到你房间去 |
[1:05:56] | Laure? | 洛儿 |
[1:06:02] | Come on, up, you’ve got to get dressed. | 快点 起来 穿好衣服 |
[1:06:25] | No, you’re wearing this. | 不 你得穿这个 |
[1:06:26] | – Oh, no, I don’t want to. – No arguing, put it on. | -我不想 -不要争辨 穿这个 |
[1:06:32] | Here you go. | 快点 |
[1:06:58] | Come on, we’re going. | 快点 来 我们走 |
[1:07:02] | Where to? | 去哪儿 |
[1:07:03] | -That boy you hit? His place. -No. | -去你打过的那男孩家 -不去 |
[1:07:04] | – Yes. – I’m not coming. | -要去 -我不去 |
[1:07:05] | Stop that. Enough! | 别闹了 够了! |
[1:07:07] | I don’t want to go! | 我不想去! |
[1:07:08] | No! | 不去! |
[1:07:10] | I’ve had it now. You’re coming! | 我烦透了! |
[1:07:11] | – Let go! – Enough! | -放开我! -够了! |
[1:07:13] | Jeanne, stop that. Leave your sister alone. You let go of that arm. | 珍妮 放手 放开你姐姐 放开她的手 |
[1:07:16] | Come here now! | 够了 你现在给我过来 |
[1:07:19] | Shut the door, Jeanne. | 把门关上 珍妮 |
[1:07:20] | Shut the door! | 把门关上 |
[1:07:33] | – Good morning. – Good moring. | -早上好 夫人 -早上好 |
[1:07:37] | We’ve come to apologise, again. | 我们过来再道一次歉 |
[1:07:39] | There’s no need to. | 没有这个必要 |
[1:07:43] | It’s kind of complicated, actually. | 实际上 事情有点复杂 |
[1:08:22] | – We’re not heading back home? – No. | -我们不回家吗 -不回 |
[1:08:24] | – Where are we going to? – To your friend Lisa’s place. | -我们去哪儿 -去丽莎家 |
[1:08:29] | Are you going to pretend to be a boy all year? | 你想一整年都扮男孩吗 |
[1:08:32] | School starts in two weeks’ time. | 马上就开学了 |
[1:08:33] | We have no choice. We need to tell. | 我们没有选择 必须说实话 |
[1:08:41] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:08:43] | I’m not doing this to hurt you, or to teach you a lesson. | 我这样做不是为了伤害你或给你个教训 |
[1:08:47] | I have to, understand? | 这是我的责任 你明白吗 |
[1:08:51] | I don’t mind you playing “the boy”. | 我不介意你扮男孩 |
[1:08:54] | It doesn’t even make me sad. | 这也不让我伤心 |
[1:08:58] | But this can’t go on. | 但不能再继续下去了 |
[1:09:00] | Got an idea? Cos if you do, please say so, | 如果你有办法 就告诉我 |
[1:09:02] | I can’t think of any. | 因为我 我也没法子 |
[1:09:08] | Have you got a solution? | 你有解决办法吗 |
[1:09:39] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[1:09:41] | Excuse me, is Lisa home? | 丽莎在家吗 |
[1:09:42] | She’ll be home any minute now. | 她很快就回来了 |
[1:09:44] | Would you mind if we wait for her? | 介意我们等她回来吗 |
[1:09:47] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[1:09:49] | Nothing serious. I’ll explain to you but… | 没什么大事 我会给你解释的… |
[1:09:51] | Come in. | 请进 |
[1:10:23] | Lisa? | 丽莎 |
[1:10:25] | – Yes? – Come here. | -什么事 -过来 |
[1:10:30] | This is Mickäel’s mum. | 这是米克的妈妈 |
[1:10:32] | She’s come here to say Mickäel | 她今天来这儿是想告诉你 |
[1:10:36] | is not actually Mickäel but a girl, not a boy. | 米克实际上是个女孩 不是男孩 |
[1:10:41] | She’s waiting for you in the kitchen. | 她在厨房等你 |
[1:14:14] | Hey! You know what? Mickäel is a girl! | 你知道吗 米克是女孩! |
[1:14:17] | – She came to my house and was wearing a dress. – No way | -她穿着裙子到我家来 -不会吧 |
[1:14:20] | Are you joking or what? | 你开玩笑还是干吗 |
[1:14:38] | He’s over there. Let’s go! | 他在那儿 过来! |
[1:15:14] | We’ve heard you’re a girl. | 据说你是女孩 |
[1:15:19] | We’re gonna check that. | 我们要核实 |
[1:15:22] | Stop it! | 停下! |
[1:15:24] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你们要干什么 |
[1:15:26] | We’re gonna check if she’s really a girl. | 我们要看他是不是女孩 |
[1:15:27] | Leave him alone. | 放开他! |
[1:15:29] | You’re right. It’s you who’ll check. | 对 你来干 |
[1:15:31] | No. | 不行 |
[1:15:33] | If she’s a girl, then you kissed her. It’s disgusting. | 如果是女孩…你那次吻了她 真恶心 |
[1:15:37] | Right? | 不恶心吗 |
[1:15:43] | Yes, it’s disgusting. | 不 很恶心 |
[1:15:45] | Then you’re gonna do it. | 好了 去看看 |
[1:16:54] | Laure, don’t you want to go and play outside? | 你不想出去吗 利用在外面的时间 |
[1:16:57] | I’d rather stay here. | 我宁愿呆在这里 |
[1:17:00] | Tomorrow you go back to school. | 明天就要开学了 |
[1:17:02] | That’s all right. | 没什么大不了的 |
[1:17:18] | He’s waking up. | 他醒了 |
[1:17:38] | Oh my, oh my… Not easy waking up, huh? | 醒来不容易啊 |
[1:17:47] | Easy… | 真棒 |
[1:19:23] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[1:19:31] | My name is Laure. | 我叫洛儿 |