英文名称:Kubo And The Two Strings
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | If you must blink, do it now. | 要眨眼 就快眨吧 |
[00:37] | Yatamisaki | 翻译&压制&特效 |
[00:42] | Pay careful attention to everything you see and hear… | 集中注意 你所看与所听的一切… |
[00:48] | No matter how unusual it may seem. | 无论它看起来多么不寻常 |
[00:48] | Yatamisaki | 总监 |
[01:29] | And please be warned: If you fidget, | 请当心 如果你心神不宁 |
[01:33] | if you look away, | 如果你飘忽不定 |
[01:35] | if you forget any part of what I tell you, | 如果你忘记了我告诉你的一些话 |
[01:38] | even for an instant… | 哪怕只是片刻… |
[01:42] | Then our hero will surely perish. | 我们的英雄必然会灭亡 |
[02:24] | His name is Kubo. | 他的名字叫久保 |
[02:27] | His grandfather stole something from him. | 他的祖父从他那偷了什么东西 |
[02:40] | And that really is the least of it. | 那东西真的很渺小 |
[07:13] | Well, hello, Kubo! | 你好 久保 |
[07:15] | – How is it today? – Wasn’t a bad crowd. | – 今天如何 – 还不错 |
[07:18] | I got two pennies and a lint ball. | 我收到了两个硬币和一个棉线球 |
[07:21] | This is pretty good lint. | 这可是上好的棉线啊 |
[07:23] | And what have you got planned for today? | 今天你打算演什么呢 |
[07:25] | Aw, you know. The usual. | 和平常一样 |
[07:27] | – Monsters? – Of course. | – 怪物吗 – 当然了 |
[07:28] | You think you can work in a fire-breathing chicken? | 你觉得能加上喷火小鸡的情节吗 |
[07:31] | The chicken again? | 又是小鸡吗 |
[07:33] | The chicken is funny. | 小鸡很有趣的 |
[07:35] | A touch of comedy to balance the whole thing out. | 加一点喜剧元素来平衡一下 |
[07:38] | They’re gonna be throwing money at you. I just know it. | 他们肯定会扔钱给你的 我知道 |
[07:41] | Or they’ll throw something at you. I don’t know. | 或者扔点其他的东西 我不确定 |
[07:43] | Okay. I’ll see what I can do. | 好吧 我会看看能做什么的 |
[07:46] | And do you plan on finishing the story this time, young man? | 小家伙 这次打算完成这个故事吗 |
[08:00] | If you must blink, do it now. | 要眨眼 就快眨吧 |
[08:12] | Pay careful attention to everything you see and hear, | 集中注意 你所看与所听的一切.. |
[08:16] | no matter how unusual it may seem. | 无论它看起来多么不寻常 |
[08:18] | And please be warned: | 请当心 |
[08:21] | If you fidget, if you look away, | 如果你坐立不安 如果你飘忽不定 |
[08:24] | if you forget any part of what I tell you, | 如果你忘记了我告诉你的一些话 |
[08:26] | even for an instant, | 哪怕只是片刻 |
[08:28] | then our hero will surely perish. | 我们的英雄必然会灭亡 |
[08:37] | Hanzo was a mighty samurai. | 半藏曾是名强大的武士 |
[08:39] | But he was alone. | 但他很孤单 |
[08:41] | His family taken from him, | 骨肉离散 |
[08:43] | his kingdom in ruins, | 国破城催 |
[08:45] | and his army destroyed by the dreaded Moon King. | 他的军队被恐怖的月亮王所剿灭 |
[08:49] | You may recall, Hanzo was roaming the distant Far Lands | 你们也许回想起来了 半藏曾在边境之地徘徊 |
[08:52] | in search of a magical suit of armor… | 想要寻找一套有魔力的装甲… |
[08:55] | the only weapon in the whole world | 这是世界上唯一能保护他 |
[08:57] | that could protect him from the power of the Moon King. | 不受月亮王力量影响的装备 |
[08:59] | This armor was made up of three pieces. | 这件盔甲由三件东西组成 |
[09:03] | – The first… – Ooh! I know, I know! | – 第一件 – 我知道 我知道 |
[09:05] | The sword unbreakable! | 坚不可摧的剑 |
[09:11] | The second? | 第二件 |
[09:13] | The breastplate impenaput… | 刀抢不路的胸甲 |
[09:15] | – Impenetrable. – Impen-a-truh-bubble! | – 刀枪不入 – 刀抢不撸 |
[09:22] | And finally, the third weapon, | 最后一件 第三件 |
[09:25] | – the final piece of the armor… – I know this one. | – 装甲的最后一件 – 我知道 |
[09:27] | Pick me. The helmet invulnerable! | 选我 无懈可击的头盔 |
[09:33] | Before Hanzo could claim the armor | 在半藏得到这件装甲 |
[09:35] | and unite the pieces to reveal their true power, | 将配件组合起来 发挥它真正的力量之前 |
[09:39] | he was attacked by the Moon King’s beasts. | 就被月亮王的野兽攻击了 |
[10:13] | Oh, yes! | 棒 |
[10:34] | Kill the chicken! Rip it to pieces! | 杀了那只小鸡 把它撕成碎片 |
[11:05] | Oh, my! | 天哪 |
[11:26] | Hanzo was filled with rage, | 半藏十分愤怒 |
[11:29] | his soul tormented by the grief of a family stolen from him. | 他的灵魂被骨肉离散之痛而折磨 |
[11:39] | At last, our hero was face-to-face | 最终 我们的英雄 |
[11:41] | with his Nemesis, the Moon King! | 面对了他的仇人 月亮王 |
[11:56] | So be sure to come back tomorrow! | 所以记得明天要再来哦 |
[11:58] | What? | 什么 |
[12:00] | Oh, come on! People like an ending. | 拜托 人们喜欢结局 |
[12:03] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[12:05] | No, you… you can’t… you can’t leave! | 不 你不能… 不能离开 |
[12:26] | Kubo… Kubo… | 久保… 久保… |
[12:30] | Yes, mother. I’m here. | 是的 妈妈 我在这 |
[12:35] | Hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[12:37] | And even though he could barely see | 虽然他几乎都看不清 |
[12:41] | his own hand in front of his face, | 自己眼前的双手了 |
[12:43] | Hanzo and his army of loyal samurai | 半藏和他忠诚的军队 |
[12:46] | pressed on through the blizzard. | 还是在暴风雪中前进 |
[12:52] | And suddenly, as quickly as it had started, | 突然间 风暴以迅雷不及掩耳之势 |
[12:55] | the storm cleared before him. | 在他眼前消失无影踪 |
[12:58] | Hanzo breathed a sigh of relief, for he was home. | 半藏如释重负 因为他到家了 |
[13:02] | His fortress? The beetle clan castle! | 他的堡垒吗 虫族的城堡 |
[13:05] | Yes. At the very edge of the Far Lands, | 没错 在遥远的边境之地 |
[13:08] | hidden from the Moon King by powerful magic. | 连月亮王的魔法都找不到 |
[13:11] | And then what happened? When he got to the castle? | 然后发生了什么 他什么时候抵达城堡的 |
[13:15] | When who got to the castle? | 他什么时候抵达城堡的 |
[13:17] | Hanzo, my father. | 半藏 我的爸爸 |
[13:18] | Hanzo… Hanzo was at the castle? | 半藏曾在城堡吗 |
[13:22] | He… | 他… |
[13:25] | Just give me a second. I am… | 等一等 我… |
[13:28] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[13:30] | It’s gone. I can’t… | 我忘了 我无法… |
[13:33] | Um… I’m sorry, Kubo. | 抱歉 久保 |
[13:36] | Perhaps I… I could recall a different story. | 也许我… 能想起一个不同的故事 |
[13:40] | Mother, what was father like? | 妈妈 爸爸长什么样呢 |
[13:46] | Oh, this one is easy. | 这个问题很简单 |
[13:49] | Hanzo was a mighty warrior, skilled with sword and bow… | 半藏曾是个强大的战士 刀法箭术都登峰造极 |
[13:53] | No. What was he really like? | 不 他真正的样子 |
[13:56] | When he wasn’t fighting. When he was with us. | 当他不战斗时 当他和我们在一起时 |
[14:00] | He was just like you. | 他就和你一样 |
[14:05] | – Like me? – Yes. | – 和我一样 – 没错 |
[14:07] | Strong and clever and funny and, oh, so handsome. | 强壮 聪明 有趣 而且很帅 |
[14:13] | Ugh! Mother! | 妈妈 |
[14:14] | Come on! | 真的啊 |
[14:17] | Never forget how much he loved you, Kubo. | 别忘记他有多爱你 久保 |
[14:21] | He died protecting us. | 他是为了保护我们而死 |
[14:27] | – Did the Moon King… – Uh… your grandfather. | – 那月亮王… – 你的祖父 |
[14:30] | Did grandfather and your sisters really kill my father? | 祖父和你的姐姐们真得杀了我的爸爸吗 |
[14:34] | It can’t be true, can it? They’re family. | 这是假的吧 对吗 他们是一家人 |
[14:37] | No, they are monsters! | 不 他们是怪物 |
[14:39] | Grandfather and my sisters stole your eye, Kubo. | 祖父和我的姐姐们偷走了你的眼睛 久保 |
[14:42] | They must never find you again. Never! | 一定不能让他们再次找到你 永远找不到 |
[14:45] | You must always stay hidden from the night sky, | 你每天夜里都得躲起来 |
[14:47] | or they will find you, and they’ll take you away from me. | 否则他们就会找到你 将你从我身边带走 |
[14:50] | Promise me you will never let this happen. | 答应我 你不会让这事发生的 |
[14:54] | Promise me, Kubo. | 答应我 久保 |
[15:01] | Don’t be sad, Kubo. | 别伤心 久保 |
[15:04] | Kubo, remember what you must do, Kubo. | 久保 记住你要做的事 久保 |
[15:09] | Remember? | 记得了吗 |
[15:12] | Keep you with me at all times, Mr. Monkey. | 要随身带着你 猴子先生 |
[15:14] | – And? – And… | – 还有呢 – 还有… |
[15:17] | Keep father’s robe on my back at all times. | 要一直都披着爸爸的长袍 |
[15:20] | Yes, Kubo. | 没错 久保 |
[15:23] | And there’s one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[15:25] | Never, ever | 永远不要 |
[15:28] | stay out after dark. | 天黑之后还待在外面 |
[15:31] | Huh? Re… mem… ber. | 记 住 了 吗 |
[15:34] | Yes, Mr. Monkey. | 好的 猴子先生 |
[15:37] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[15:57] | Bedtime. | 该睡觉了 |
[16:54] | Mother, wake up. You’re dreaming. | 妈妈 醒醒 你在做梦 |
[16:57] | No. Kubo… | 不 久保… |
[16:59] | Kubo, is that you? | 久保 是你吗 |
[17:01] | Yes, mother. I’m here. | 是的 妈妈 我在这 |
[17:07] | Kubo, what happened to your eye? | 久保 你的眼睛怎么了 |
[17:32] | Paper boy! Here! Here! | 纸片男孩 这里 这里 |
[17:35] | Come on. Come on. | 过来 过来 |
[17:38] | Come sit next to me. I got us a good spot here. | 来坐我旁边 我占了个好位置 |
[17:41] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[17:42] | I got myself all spruced up for the big day. | 为了这个大日子 我把自己打扮得漂漂亮亮 |
[17:50] | I do so love the festival. | 我很喜欢这个节日 |
[17:53] | A time to celebrate. | 庆祝的日子 |
[17:56] | You know, it’s a shame you never stay past sundown. | 日落之后你从不留下来 真是太可惜了 |
[18:00] | There’s fireworks and singing and dancing | 到处都是烟火 歌舞 |
[18:03] | and feasting, of course. | 当然还有大餐 |
[18:06] | But the best part of all… | 但最棒的是… |
[18:08] | do you see those lamps and altars? | 你看见那些灯和祭坛了吗 |
[18:10] | We use those to speak to the loved ones that left us behind. | 我们用那些东西 和我们故去的心爱之人交流 |
[18:16] | We listen to their tales and guide their safe return | 我们倾听他们的故事 引导他们 |
[18:21] | to the blissful pure land. | 安全地回那片幸福的极乐净土 |
[18:22] | Really? Did you speak to someone? | 真的吗 你和谁说过话吗 |
[18:24] | Yes, I did. My husband. | 真的 我和我丈夫说过 |
[18:26] | His voice was as clear and loud | 他的声音明亮清晰 |
[18:29] | as the one you use for your stories. | 就像你说故事时候的声音 |
[18:32] | In 72 years, he never had a thing to say. | 七十二年了 他从没讲过什么事 |
[18:35] | Now he’s gone, I can’t shut him up. | 现在他走了 我都管不住他的嘴了 |
[18:41] | – You have someone you want to talk to, huh? – Very much. | – 你有想对话的人吗 – 非常想 |
[18:44] | Well, what’s stopping you? | 那你还在等什么 |
[18:46] | Don’t I need a lamp? | 难道我不需要一盏灯吗 |
[18:48] | Well, I’ll bet you could make a really nice one | 你肯定能用你那些折纸 |
[18:52] | with that paper-folding thing you do. | 折出一个很漂亮的东西 |
[18:57] | You see? Not just a pretty face, huh? | 你看 我可不只是长得漂亮 对吧 |
[18:59] | Now hurry along. | 快去吧 |
[19:01] | Go! There’s still time before dark. | 快 天黑之前还有时间 |
[19:05] | Go! Get out of here. | 快去 离开这 |
[19:40] | Place the lamp at the altar. | 把灯放在祭坛上 |
[19:43] | Very good. | 很好 |
[19:45] | What do we do next, daddy? | 接下来做什么 爸爸 |
[19:47] | Now we pray. | 我们祈祷 |
[19:48] | We ask her spirit to honor us with its light. | 我们请求他们的灵魂用光芒沐浴我们 |
[19:52] | – Grandma, will you please honor… – Shh! | – 祖母 你能用… – 嘘 |
[19:55] | Softly. Softly. | 轻点 轻点 |
[20:16] | Hello, father. I hope you’re well. | 你好 爸爸 希望你安好 |
[20:19] | I mean, I know you’re dead, | 我知道你死了 |
[20:21] | but I hope everything is… okay. | 但我希望一切… 安好 |
[20:29] | Look. It’s your robe. | 听着 这是你的长袍 |
[20:32] | Mother says I’ll grow into it. | 妈妈说 我长大了就合身了 |
[20:35] | She says you were a great leader who died protecting me, | 她说你是一个优秀的将领 为了保护我们而死 |
[20:39] | saving one of my eyes. | 救了我的一只眼睛 |
[20:42] | Two would have been ideal, but thanks anyway. | 要是两只就更好了 但还是谢谢你 |
[20:48] | Father, I’m worried about mother. | 爸爸 我很担心妈妈 |
[20:51] | With every day that goes by, she drifts further away. | 日复一日 她的意识越来越模糊 |
[20:56] | She talks a lot about you, but… | 她说了很多关于你的事 但… |
[20:59] | but I just don’t know. | 但我还是不知道 |
[21:01] | I don’t think she remembers what’s real anymore. | 我认为她的记忆都是假的 |
[21:04] | I don’t know what’s real anymore. | 我都不知道什么才是真实的 |
[21:08] | I just wish you were here, | 我希望你能在这里 |
[21:11] | so I could… I could talk to you, | 这样我就能… 就能和你说话 |
[21:14] | see you, find out what I should do. | 看看你 知道我该做什么 |
[21:16] | Daddy! Daddy, she’s here! Grandma is here! | 爸爸 爸爸 她在这里 祖母在这 |
[21:19] | Now it’s time for the final part. | 是时候进入最后一步了 |
[21:22] | We have to help her get back to the spirit world. | 我们得帮助她回到灵魂世界 |
[21:25] | But she just got here. | 但她才到这 |
[21:28] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[21:30] | Father? Hello? | 爸爸 你好 |
[21:37] | Anytime. | 随时招呼我一声 |
[22:35] | Fine! | 好了 |
[22:37] | I don’t need you anyway. | 反正我也不需要你 |
[22:45] | Kubo! | 久保 |
[22:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:06] | Kubo… | 久保… |
[23:15] | Kubo. | 久保 |
[23:17] | Little boy, what happened to your eye? | 小宝贝 你的眼睛怎么了 |
[23:22] | Who are you? How… how do you know my name? | 你是谁 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[23:26] | We’re your family, Kubo. | 我们是你的家人 久保 |
[23:29] | Your mother’s sisters. | 你母亲的姐姐们 |
[23:32] | And we’ve been looking for you for so long. | 我们已经找你好久了 |
[23:35] | It’s so lovely to meet you, Kubo, | 很高兴见到你 久保 |
[23:40] | face-to-face. | 当面见到你 |
[23:46] | Come, Kubo. | 过来 久保 |
[23:47] | Come to your aunties. | 来你姨这里 |
[23:50] | No reason to be afraid, Kubo. | 不用害怕 久保 |
[23:54] | We just need your other eye. | 我们只是需要你的另一只眼睛 |
[23:56] | Your grandfather admires it so. | 你的祖父很想要 |
[24:24] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[24:27] | Somebody help! Help! | 来人救我 救我 |
[24:29] | Look out! Run! | 小心 快跑 |
[24:56] | We’re here, Kubo. | 我们在这里 久保 |
[24:59] | Your family has come for you. | 你的家人来找你了 |
[25:13] | Kubo! | 久保 |
[25:16] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[25:23] | Kubo, you must find the armor. | 久保 你必须找到装甲 |
[25:26] | It’s your only chance. | 这是你唯一的机会 |
[25:28] | Remember this! | 记住了 |
[25:35] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[25:38] | Aah! Mother! | 妈妈 |
[25:40] | No! | 不 |
[25:44] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[25:59] | Kubo. | 久保 |
[26:02] | Kubo! | 久保 |
[26:05] | Can you hear me, Kubo? | 你能听到我说话吗 久保 |
[26:12] | I said your mother is gone. | 我说你妈妈死了 |
[26:14] | Your village is destroyed, burned to the ground. | 你的村庄被夷为平地 |
[26:17] | We landed here in the Far Lands. | 我们到了边境之地 |
[26:20] | Your enemies aren’t far behind. | 你的敌人就在身后不远处 |
[26:22] | We must search for shelter before your grandfather comes. | 在你祖父来之前 我们得找到藏身之处 |
[26:33] | We need to go now. | 我们现在得走了 |
[26:36] | Come on. Get up. Let’s go. | 快来 起来 我们走 |
[27:16] | Once we’re inside, you might be tempted | 一旦我们进去了 |
[27:18] | to complain about the odor. | 你可能会抱怨里面的气味 |
[27:24] | Keep in mind my sense of smell | 记住 我的嗅觉 |
[27:27] | is ten times stronger than yours. | 是你嗅觉的十倍 |
[28:08] | You have questions, I can tell. | 你有问题 我可以回答 |
[28:09] | – Who… – You get three. | – 谁… – 你有三次机会 |
[28:13] | I think I have more. | 我应该有更多问题 |
[28:15] | Three. But first you’re gonna eat. | 三个 但首先 你得吃东西 |
[28:18] | Why only three? | 为什么只回答三个 |
[28:19] | Okay, that was your first question. | 好的 这是第一个问题 |
[28:21] | What? I don’t understand what’s happening. Who are you? | 什么 我不知道发生什么了 你是谁 |
[28:25] | You don’t recognize me. | 你不认识我 |
[28:31] | All these years, you had to keep me in your pack. | 这么多年来 你都把我放在包里 |
[28:34] | Well, now you know why. | 现在你知道原因了 |
[28:35] | But you were a wooden charm. | 但你就是个木质的护身符啊 |
[28:37] | You were this big. | 你就这么大 |
[28:40] | I called that charm Mr. Monkey. | 我把那个叫做护身符 猴子先生 |
[28:43] | And if I were alive at that point, | 如果我在那时候就活过来 |
[28:45] | I might’ve found that insulting. | 我就知道那是在骂我了 |
[28:46] | Look, your mother used the last of her magic to save you | 听着 你母亲用了她最后的魔法救了你 |
[28:50] | and bring me to life. | 并且让我复活 |
[29:02] | Here. Drink. | 给 喝了 |
[29:08] | Smells. | 真臭 |
[29:09] | Everything in here smells. Drink it. | 这里一切都很臭 喝了它 |
[29:12] | – I don’t want it. – I said, “Drink it.” | – 我不想喝 – 我说”喝了它” |
[29:15] | You’re a mean monkey, aren’t you? | 你真是只卑鄙的猴子 对吧 |
[29:17] | Yes. Yes, I am. And that’s three. | 是的 没错 那是第三个问题 |
[29:20] | You’re out of questions now, so just listen. | 你现在不能问了 所以听着 |
[29:22] | I’m here to protect you, Kubo, | 我是来保护你的 久保 |
[29:24] | and that means you have to do as I say. | 那意味着 你得听我的话 |
[29:26] | So, if you don’t eat, you’ll be weak. | 所以 如果你不吃饭 会很虚弱 |
[29:29] | If you’re weak, you’ll be slow. | 如果你很虚弱 就会迟钝 |
[29:30] | If you’re slow, you’ll die. | 如果你迟钝了 就会死 |
[29:38] | It’s too hot! | 太烫了 |
[29:46] | Drink. | 喝了 |
[29:55] | Oh, excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[30:11] | Okay, you better start taking this seriously, Kubo. | 好了 你最好严肃一点 久保 |
[30:14] | This is real. This is not a story. | 这是真的 这不是故事 |
[30:16] | Those things, | 那些事情 |
[30:17] | your aunts… they never get hungry. | 你那些姨妈们… 她们不会饥饿 |
[30:20] | They never sleep. They will find you. | 她们不会睡觉 她们会找到你 |
[30:24] | And if we’re not prepared, they’ll kill me, | 如果我们不准备好 她们会杀了我 |
[30:28] | and take your other eye. | 拿走你的另一只眼睛 |
[30:33] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么做 |
[30:35] | We’re going to find the armor. | 我们要去找到装甲 |
[30:38] | It’s the only thing that can protect you. | 那是唯一能保护你的东西 |
[30:40] | So it’s real. Really real. | 这都是真的 不能再真了 |
[30:56] | Don’t worry. I’m not going to keep it. | 别担心 我就拿过来看看 |
[31:00] | I pulled that from her head. I didn’t mean to. | 我从她头上扯下来的 不是故意的 |
[31:04] | Your mother was very powerful. | 你的母亲曾十分强大 |
[31:07] | She blessed your robes so that when the need was most, | 她祝福了你的长袍 所以当最需要的时候 |
[31:10] | they would fly you away. | 就会带你飞走 |
[31:12] | She used the last of that power to bring me to life. | 她用最后的魔法 让我复活 |
[31:15] | This bracelet, her hair… it’s a memory. | 这个用她头发做的手链 就是一段记忆 |
[31:19] | And memories are powerful things, Kubo. | 记忆是最强大的东西 久保 |
[31:22] | Never lose it. | 别丢了 |
[31:28] | One more question? | 再问一个问题 |
[31:29] | Last one. | 最后一个 |
[31:31] | Do you know where it is? The armor? | 你知道装甲在哪吗 |
[31:35] | No. No, I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[31:42] | Now go to sleep. | 睡觉去吧 |
[31:52] | Good night, Monkey. | 晚安 猴子 |
[32:12] | Kubo. | 久保 |
[32:14] | Kubo, you were talking in your sleep. | 久保 你在说梦话 |
[32:17] | You were dreaming, calling out to your father. | 你做梦了 一直在喊你的爸爸 |
[32:21] | And… and then the paper flew out of your bag | 然后那些纸就从包里飞了出来 |
[32:24] | and folded itself into him. | 折成了一个他的样子 |
[32:29] | He’s been standing there for hours, | 他站在那几小时了 |
[32:33] | quietly judging us. | 安静地打量我们 |
[32:39] | I’m not even convinced this counts as origami. | 我不确信这是不是折纸 |
[32:43] | I could swear scissors were involved. | 我敢肯定用到了剪刀 |
[32:48] | Back home in the cave, my mother’s dreams did this, | 以前在山洞里 我妈妈的梦就经常这样 |
[32:52] | and the paper always unfolded itself by morning. | 到了早上 这些纸就自动复原了 |
[33:05] | What’s that about? | 到底怎么了 |
[33:22] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[33:29] | I guess this is how my father answered me. | 我想这就是父亲在回答我 |
[33:31] | Hmm. I’m tempted to say that entrusting our fate | 我想说 把我们的命运 |
[33:34] | to the guidance of a small paper man | 交给一个小纸人 |
[33:37] | seems like a bad idea. | 似乎是个馊主意 |
[33:39] | But it’s the best bad idea we have. | 但这也是我们最好的馊主意了 |
[35:13] | You’re growing stronger. | 你变强了 |
[35:15] | You might not want to look quite so pleased about that. | 听到下面的话 你大概就不会这么高兴了 |
[35:17] | We grow stronger, | 我们变强了 |
[35:20] | the world grows more dangerous. | 世界也变得更危险了 |
[35:22] | Life has a funny way of keeping things balanced. | 人生用一种有趣的方式 让一切保持平衡 |
[35:24] | Monkey, do you ever say anything encouraging? | 猴子 你说过什么鼓励的话吗 |
[35:29] | I encourage you not to die. | 我鼓励你不要死 |
[35:39] | “I encourage you not to die.” | “我鼓励你不要死” |
[36:02] | Mosquitoes. Annoying. | 蚊子 真烦人 |
[36:28] | Wasn’t me, I swear. | 不是我干的 我发誓 |
[36:32] | Paper runs out, as does Patience. | 纸用光了 就像我的耐心一样 |
[36:35] | I didn’t ask them to do that. | 我没让他们这么做 |
[36:38] | The second time. | 第二次 |
[36:40] | I didn’t! | 我没有 |
[36:41] | At least not exactly. I mean, I felt it, but… | 至少不准确 我感觉 但… |
[36:45] | Magic is not meant to be easy. | 魔法注定没有这么简单 |
[36:47] | You need to learn control. | 你需要学会控制 |
[36:49] | Concentrate on what you’re doing. | 对所做的事集中注意力 |
[36:50] | And always remember: | 永远记得 |
[36:52] | Don’t mess with the monkey. | 别和猴子开玩笑 |
[37:10] | Tread carefully, Kubo. This isn’t one of your stories. | 小心路面 久保 这可不是你的故事 |
[37:13] | How do you know? Maybe it is. | 你怎么知道 也许就是呢 |
[37:16] | And I’m the valiant hero, and you’re the mean monkey. | 我是英勇的英雄 你是卑鄙的猴子 |
[37:19] | Heroes come and go. Any moment, | 英雄来来往往 任何时刻 |
[37:22] | something terrible could come out of nowhere, and… | 糟糕的事情都会突然出现 而且… |
[37:25] | Monkey! | 猴子 |
[37:26] | Kubo! | 久保 |
[37:40] | Monkey, wait! | 猴子 等等 |
[37:43] | He wasn’t trying to hurt me. | 他不是想伤害我 |
[37:46] | He just wanted Hanzo. | 他只是想要半藏 |
[37:48] | Hanzo? | 半藏 |
[37:50] | Hanzo. | 半藏 |
[37:57] | I still think I’m gonna stab him. | 我还是觉得刺死他得了 |
[37:59] | Why must you always assume the worst? | 为什么你总是往坏处想呢 |
[38:01] | Oh, well, pardon me for not trusting this giant, | 原谅我 不相信这个绑架了你的 |
[38:04] | spiky insect-monster that just kidnapped you! | 巨大的 尖尖的甲虫怪物 |
[38:06] | Hanzo. Yes, I remember him. | 半藏 没错 我记得他 |
[38:08] | I think maybe he was my master. | 他也许曾是我的主人 |
[38:11] | What? What did you say? | 什么 你说什么 |
[38:14] | We had a crest. A samurai crest. | 我们曾有一个标记 武士标记 |
[38:25] | Have you seen this crest before? | 你曾见过这个标记吗 |
[38:30] | Ohh! This is a miracle. | 这真是奇迹 |
[38:34] | You have our robes. You’re wearing our robes! | 你有我们的长袍 穿着我们的长袍 |
[38:38] | Why are you wearing our robes? | 为什么你穿着我们的长袍 |
[38:40] | He doesn’t have to answer your questions. | 他不必回答你的问题 |
[38:42] | Anyway, who are you? | 不管怎样 你是谁 |
[38:46] | Many years ago, I was cursed. | 很多年前 我被诅咒了 |
[38:49] | Trapped in this cursed state. | 陷入了这个诅咒之地 |
[38:51] | Cursed to wander the Far Lands. | 被诅咒 徘徊在边境之地 |
[38:55] | Cursed… or “Cur-sed.” | 诅咒… 还是”煮咒” |
[38:58] | No comrades, no master. | 没有同胞 也没有主人 |
[39:01] | Not even a name or a single memory | 甚至没有名字 也不记得 |
[39:04] | of the noble warrior I once was. | 自己曾经是一名高贵的战士 |
[39:07] | You used to be a man? | 你曾经是人类吗 |
[39:09] | No, not just any man. | 不 不是普通的人类 |
[39:11] | A samurai. | 是一名武士 |
[39:13] | I mean, I’m pretty certain. | 我非常确信这点 |
[39:15] | Look, I had the stuff. | 听着 我有装备 |
[39:17] | I’m either a samurai or a really bad hoarder. | 我要么是一个武士 要么是一个糟糕的囤户 |
[39:19] | Either way, inside my thorax beats the heart of a warrior. | 无论是哪一种 我体内都有一颗战士的心 |
[39:24] | If you have no memory, how can you be certain of anything? | 如果你没有记忆 你怎么能如此确定呢 |
[39:28] | Because I… I get flashes. | 因为我有瞬间的感觉 |
[39:30] | They… they come about from objects I find on my travels. | 在旅途中 某些西给了我这种感觉 |
[39:35] | Sometimes it’s a sound or a smell. | 有时候是一个声音或者一种气息 |
[39:40] | You must get a lot of flashes. | 你肯定有很多的瞬间 |
[39:42] | But the memories, they fade, | 但记忆却消失了 |
[39:44] | and all I’m left with is the sense that I was | 而我剩下的所有感觉就是 |
[39:46] | once part of something much greater. | 我曾属于某个更加伟大的东西 |
[39:49] | Monkey, can I tell him? | 猴子 我能和他说吗 |
[39:51] | I really don’t think that’s a good idea. | 这应该不是个好主意 |
[39:53] | – He has a right. – Absolutely not. | – 他有权力知道 – 当然没有 |
[39:54] | – But… – No “Buts.” | – 但是… – 没什么”但是” |
[39:55] | – I… – No! | – 我… – 不 |
[39:56] | – What? Tell me what? – N… | – 什么 告诉我 – 不… |
[39:58] | – Hanzo was my father. – Kubo! | – 半藏是我的爸爸 – 久保 |
[40:00] | This is a miracle. | 这真是个奇迹 |
[40:02] | I have found the son of my master! | 我找到了主人之子 |
[40:07] | – Don’t even. – Now, | – 别得寸进尺 – 现在 |
[40:09] | whatever brings you to these lands, | 无论什么把你带到这里 |
[40:11] | whatever your quest, it is now my quest too. | 无论你在追寻什么 那也就是我的追寻 |
[40:15] | I will join you, and I will give my life for you if necessary. | 我会加入你 需要的话 我会献出我的生命 |
[40:20] | Wow. You will? | 真的吗 |
[40:21] | What, do you think that’s possible? | 什么 你觉得那可能吗 |
[40:25] | Well… I mean, I know how these quests go. | 我知道这些追求会怎样 |
[40:27] | People die all the time. They drop like flies. | 人们总是会死 他们像苍蝇一样坠落 |
[40:30] | That doesn’t matter, ’cause I have a feeling | 但没关系 我有种感觉 |
[40:32] | this is my destiny. | 这就是我的宿命 |
[40:35] | No, it isn’t! | 不 不是的 |
[40:37] | We can’t trust anything you say, | 我们不能相信你说的话 |
[40:39] | because you can’t trust anything you say. | 因为你自己都不相信自己的话 |
[40:41] | We don’t know anything about you. | 我们对你一无所知 |
[40:44] | Monkey, you said it yourself. | 猴子 你自己说过 |
[40:47] | Our quest is a difficult one. | 我们追求的是一个不同的个体 |
[40:49] | A samurai, even a cursed one | 一个武士 就算是一个失忆的 |
[40:52] | with no memory, that looks like a bug, | 长得像甲虫 被诅咒的武士 |
[40:54] | – could be helpful. – Yes. | – 也会有帮助 – 没错 |
[40:56] | I am certain I could be helpful, indispensible. | 我肯定会有帮助的 不可或缺 |
[40:59] | In what way? | 怎么帮 |
[41:09] | Firing an arrow into a wall is hardly what I’d call… | 把箭射到墙上 我只能说… |
[41:16] | – impressive. – Oh, look at that. | – 太厉害了 – 看看 |
[41:18] | Literally the first time I’ve ever done it. | 说真的 这是我的第一次这样做 |
[41:20] | Just tell me of our quest, and I will quickly demonstrate | 告诉我 我们的目标吧 我会尽快地展示 |
[41:23] | my numerous indispensibilities. | 自己的不可或缺 |
[41:26] | Well, that’s kind of a long story. | 那就说来话长了 |
[41:30] | You’ve got my attention. I promise, I won’t even blink. | 你已经引起了我的注意 我保证不会眨眼的 |
[41:32] | I actually don’t think I even can blink. | 我觉得 我应该都不能眨眼 |
[41:34] | – Do I have eyelids? – Fine. | – 我有眼皮吗 – 好了 |
[41:36] | Walk and talk. Hanzo has found a path. | 边走边说 半藏已经发现了一条小路 |
[42:00] | So, you used to be a toy monkey. | 所以 你以前是只玩具猴子 |
[42:03] | Kubo, I really don’t see how this part is important to our story. | 久保 我觉得这部分真不是故事的重点 |
[42:07] | I kept her in my pocket. She was only, like, this big. | 我曾把她放在口袋里 她以前只有这么点大 |
[42:10] | Okay. Kubo, that’s enough. | 好了 久保 够了 |
[42:12] | Tiny. And she was called “Mr. Monkey.” | 很小 我以前叫她”猴子先生” |
[42:14] | I wasn’t a toy. | 我不是个玩具 |
[42:16] | I was a charm. | 我是个护身符 |
[42:18] | Of course you were. | 没错 |
[42:41] | That doesn’t look good. | 看起来不妙 |
[42:45] | Don’t touch anything. | 别碰任何东西 |
[42:54] | He did it. | 是他干的 |
[43:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[43:25] | No, no, no, | 不用 不用帮我 |
[43:31] | Yes. | 帮吧 |
[43:34] | Kubo, look. | 久保 快看 |
[43:42] | The sword unbreakable. | 坚不可摧的剑 |
[43:45] | It could be a trap. | 这可能是个陷阱 |
[43:47] | Allow me. | 让我来 |
[43:49] | What? It’s not a trap if you do it? | 什么 你去就不是陷阱了吗 |
[43:51] | Stealth is my middle name. | 潜行 是我的中间名 |
[43:56] | You don’t even have a first name. | 你根本就没有名字 |
[43:58] | Don’t worry. I got this. | 别担心 交给我 |
[44:07] | The mighty beetle is victorious! | 强大的甲虫胜利啦 |
[44:38] | Look, I… I don’t got this. | 听着 还是不要交给我了 |
[44:40] | – I don’t got this! – Oh, for crying out loud! | – 还是不要交给我了 – 搞什么名堂啊 |
[44:43] | I invoke the sword unbreakable! | 我祈求坚不可摧的剑 |
[44:46] | It broke. | 它碎了 |
[44:49] | So, does it just mean the handle, or… | 所以这就意味着那个把柄 或者… |
[44:52] | I’m a little disappointed with this magic sword. | 我对那把魔法剑有点失望 |
[44:55] | It’s not the right sword, you idiot! | 这把剑是假的 蠢货 |
[45:03] | Look! | 快看 |
[45:05] | – The sword! – It’s in his head! | – 那把剑 – 在他的头上 |
[45:08] | Hey! I’ve got a bone to pick with you. | 嘿 我有笔账要和你算[挑骨头] |
[45:11] | See, because he’s made of bones. | 看 因为他是骨头做的 |
[45:14] | You’re an embarrassment. | 你真会让自己尴尬 |
[45:18] | Uh, this is problematic. | 这麻烦了 |
[45:29] | Enough with the arrows! | 别射箭了 |
[46:04] | Oh, foot! | 脚 |
[46:10] | You can fly? | 你能飞吗 |
[46:11] | Apparently. Yes! | 显然是的 |
[46:39] | Are you sure it isn’t the sword unfindable? | 你确定那不是无处可寻的剑吗 |
[46:46] | I think I found it! | 我应该找到了 |
[46:50] | A hand here! Anyone? | 来搭把手 有人吗 |
[46:54] | Anyone else? | 还有人吗 |
[46:59] | Kubo! | 久保 |
[47:15] | – Kubo? – Monkey! | – 久保 – 猴子 |
[47:18] | No! | 不 |
[47:20] | No! | 不 |
[47:36] | Yes! | 找到了 |
[47:40] | Thank goodness that’s over. | 谢天谢地 都结束了 |
[47:57] | Everything turning black. | 一切都变黑了 |
[48:00] | Then open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 |
[48:03] | Uh-oh. I can’t feel my wings. | 我感觉不到翅膀了 |
[48:06] | You didn’t even know you had them five minutes ago. | 五分钟前 你才知道你有翅膀 |
[48:09] | Stop wriggling. | 别扭来扭曲了 |
[48:11] | There. Is that feeling better? | 那里 感觉好点了吗 |
[48:13] | Ooh, yeah. A little to the left. | 是啊 再左边一点 |
[48:14] | Down just a bit. | 再往下一点 |
[48:17] | Oh, right there. That’s good. | 就是那里 真棒 |
[48:20] | Wait. You’re being nice to me. | 等等 你对我这么好了 |
[48:22] | Shh. Don’t tell anyone. | 别告诉别人 |
[48:24] | We did it Beetle! | 我们做到了 甲虫 |
[48:25] | We got the sword! | 我们拿到了剑 |
[48:31] | Whoa, put that down. It’s sharp. | 放下剑 很锋利的 |
[48:43] | Okay. We’re done here. | 好了 结束了 |
[48:45] | Get up. We have a lot of walking to do. | 起来 我们还要走很多路 |
[48:48] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[48:49] | I’m always serious. | 我一直很认真 |
[48:52] | Are you two going to fight again? | 你们俩还要再吵一架吗 |
[48:54] | Of course not. We’re having a grown up conversation. | 当然不会 我们这是大人之间的谈话 |
[48:57] | You’re going to fight again. | 你们俩还是再吵一架吧 |
[48:58] | Kubo, just go over there and play with something. | 久保 你去那边玩点什么东西吧 |
[49:00] | Not that! | 不是玩剑 |
[49:02] | Monkey, this is the Long Lake. | 猴子 这是长湖 |
[49:06] | We can’t walk around it. | 我们没法绕过去 |
[49:08] | We need to swim across. | 我们得游过去 |
[49:09] | I can carry Kubo. | 我能带着久保 |
[49:11] | Carry Kubo. | 带着久保 |
[49:12] | That’s your better idea? | 那就是你更好的主意吗 |
[49:14] | Look, I appreciate your help. I really do. | 听着 我很感谢你的帮助 真得 |
[49:16] | But when it comes to the boy | 但事关那个孩子 |
[49:18] | – I know what’s best. – Oh, is that right? | – 我知道什么是最好的 – 是吗 |
[49:20] | And what’s best is not to be fielding ideas | 最好的就是 不要理会 |
[49:22] | from a talking cockroach. | 一只会说话的蟑螂 |
[49:23] | This coming from a talking monkey. | 这话可是出自一只会说话的猴子 |
[49:25] | I can still hear you, you know. | 我还是能听到你们说话 |
[49:27] | Then play louder! | 那就弹大声一点 |
[49:29] | This conversation is over. Monkeys don’t swim. | 谈话结束 猴子不会游泳 |
[49:31] | Not to worry. Monkey see, monkey do. | 别担心 好好看 好好学 |
[49:34] | How long have you been waiting to say that? | 你等着说这句话 已经等了多久了 |
[49:36] | Ever since I met you. | 从我见你开始 |
[49:38] | Hey, what were we “Grown up conversation”-ing about? | 嘿 我们的”大人谈话”有结果了吗 |
[49:40] | You’re ridiculous. | 你太扯淡了 |
[49:41] | You’re just absolutely ridiculous. | 你真是太扯淡了 |
[49:43] | Ridiculous! Crossing the lake is a ridiculous idea. | 扯淡 穿过这个湖就是个扯淡的主意 |
[49:47] | It’s not your fault. There’s no sense left in your head. | 这也不是你的错 反正你也不讲道理 |
[49:51] | I think I resent that. I may not know everything. | 那句话可让我很生气 我可能不知道所有的事 |
[49:54] | – Anything. – Anything. | – 是任何事 – 任何事 |
[49:55] | But I do know Kubo is more capable | 但我知道 久保比你认为的 |
[49:58] | than you think he is. | 更加能干 |
[49:59] | You’re being a tiny bit overprotective here. | 你有一点过分宠爱了 |
[50:02] | I’m being a lot overprotective here. | 我有一点过分宠爱 |
[50:04] | It’s my job to make sure Kubo is safe | 我的职责就是确保久保的安全 |
[50:06] | and that is not safe. You! You are not safe. | 而那湖不安全 你也不安全 |
[50:09] | Kubo is just a child. | 久保就是个孩子 |
[50:11] | And an incredibly gifted one. He just saved our lives. | 是个非常有天赋的孩子 他救了我们的命 |
[50:14] | Yes, he’s very powerful. | 没错 他是很有能力 |
[50:16] | But he still has much to learn. | 但他还有很多要学 |
[50:20] | What? | 什么 |
[50:25] | Well, fast learner. | 学得很快 |
[50:31] | Did you know you could do that? | 你知道自己能这样吗 |
[50:42] | Show off. | 卖弄 |
[51:04] | Okay, now take a deep breath. | 好了 深呼吸 |
[51:09] | Clear your mind. | 清空思绪 |
[51:12] | Guess I got that part covered. | 估计这步我已经完成了 |
[51:14] | Now draw back slowly. That’s it. | 慢慢拉开 就是这样 |
[51:18] | Close one eye. Guess you’ve got that part covered. | 闭上一只眼睛 估计这步你已经完成了 |
[51:21] | Concentrate on what is directly in front of you | 集中注意你面前的目标 |
[51:25] | and let everything else fall away. | 让其他东西都消失 |
[51:28] | And… release! | 然后… 射箭 |
[51:32] | Ha, hey! Yeah! | 没错 |
[51:33] | Perfect shot! Perfect shot! | 完美的一箭 完美的一箭 |
[51:36] | Not bad. And what’s your plan | 不错啊 你的计划是 |
[51:38] | for getting the fish into the boat | 把鱼捞上船 |
[51:39] | so we can actually eat it? | 我们就能吃了吗 |
[51:45] | Well, I said I was teaching him how to shoot. | 我说了 我在教他怎么射箭 |
[51:48] | Not fish. Fishing is tomorrow’s lesson. | 不是鱼 钓鱼是明天的课程 |
[51:52] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[51:54] | Grabby monkey. | 贪婪的猴子 |
[51:57] | Now try it. | 现在试试 |
[52:00] | Pull back and… | 拉回… |
[52:04] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[52:08] | The rope. It’s a pretty good idea. | 绳子 真是个好主意 |
[52:11] | Hm. And you’re not an awful shot. | 你的箭法也不错啊 |
[52:16] | Okay. Now you two are being weird. | 好吧 你们俩太奇怪了 |
[52:21] | Um, we’re going to need something | 我们需要用点东西 |
[52:23] | to cut this with. | 来切开这鱼 |
[52:34] | Sword unbreakable. | 坚不可摧的剑 |
[52:54] | Must you play with your food? | 你一定要玩食物吗 |
[52:59] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[53:05] | What’s the matter, Kubo? | 怎么了 久保 |
[53:06] | You act like you’ve never had a meal | 你似乎从来没有 |
[53:09] | sitting between a monkey and a beetle before. | 在一只猴子和一只甲虫之间吃饭 |
[53:12] | I’ve never had a meal sitting between anyone before. | 我之前从没在任何人面前吃饭 |
[53:15] | Come on. Eat. You need energy. | 快吃吧 你需要能量 |
[53:18] | And this is much better than whale soup. | 这比鲸鱼汤好喝多了 |
[53:20] | Kubo, question. | 久保 问个问题 |
[53:23] | Before you started on your heroic quest, | 在开始英雄追寻之前 |
[53:26] | what were your like? | 你是什么样的 |
[53:28] | Well, I looked after my mother mostly. | 我基本上都在照顾我妈妈 |
[53:32] | And I told stories about mighty warriors | 我还讲述一些故事 关于强大的战士 |
[53:35] | seeking revenge with battles and monsters and magic. | 为了复仇 与怪物还有魔法战斗的故事 |
[53:40] | I was pretty good at telling them. | 我很擅长讲这些 |
[53:43] | Not so good at ending them. | 不擅长讲完故事 |
[53:45] | Sometimes I would tell my mother stories about little things. | 有时候我会和妈妈说一些小故事 |
[53:49] | Like skimming rocks across the river | 比如在河上飞石子 |
[53:51] | or catching fireflies in the mulberry fields. | 或者在桑园抓萤火虫 |
[53:55] | And when I told those stories, | 当我说那些小故事的时候 |
[53:57] | I could see her eyes were mostly clear. | 我能看到她眼睛很清澈 |
[53:59] | I could tell she saw me. | 她看到我了 |
[54:02] | Really saw me. | 真得看到我了 |
[54:04] | I could see her too. Her real self. | 我也能看到她 真正的她 |
[54:08] | Her spirit | 她的灵魂 |
[54:10] | trying to find its way out. | 试图找到出口 |
[54:13] | It was beautiful. | 那是如此美丽 |
[54:19] | You know something, Kubo? | 你知道什么 久保 |
[54:21] | Back when you just told stories, | 回到你讲故事的时候 |
[54:23] | before you went on this great adventure | 在你参加这一场冒险前 |
[54:26] | you were still very much a hero. | 你也是一个很棒的英雄 |
[54:48] | We’re going to have to head for shore. | 我们得找一个海滨 |
[54:50] | Find a hiding place and… | 找一个躲避的地方 |
[55:00] | The second piece of armor! | 第二件装甲碎片 |
[55:02] | The breastplate. It’s down there? | 胸甲 就在下面 |
[55:06] | – Okay, I got it. – Beetle, wait! | – 好了 交给我吧 – 甲虫 等等 |
[55:07] | No, don’t worry. | 不 别担心 |
[55:09] | Beetles can hold their breath underwater | 在水下 甲虫能长时间 |
[55:11] | – for a very long time. – What? | – 屏住呼吸 – 什么 |
[55:13] | – Since when? – It’s a well known fact, Monkey. | – 什么时候的事 – 这是常识 猴子 |
[55:15] | So you don’t remember anything at all | 所以除了甲虫能游泳 |
[55:17] | but beetles swimming, that’s what sticks in there? | 你什么都不记得了 你在耍我吗 |
[55:20] | No, beetle. My mother told me a story about the Long Lake. | 不 甲虫 我妈妈曾和我讲过长湖的故事 |
[55:24] | – There’s something under the water. – Oh, yeah? | – 湖底下有东西 – 是吗 |
[55:27] | Um, what kind of something? | 什么东西 |
[55:30] | She said there was a Garden of Eyes. | 她说有一双花园之眼 |
[55:33] | Eyes that stare into you. Into your soul. | 眼睛会盯着你 看穿你的灵魂 |
[55:36] | They show you secrets. | 他们会映照出你的秘密 |
[55:38] | Things to keep you down there with them. | 那些会让你留在水下的秘密 |
[55:41] | – Forever. – Okay. | – 永远 – 好吧 |
[55:45] | Well, I won’t look directly into anyone’s eyes. | 我不会直接看谁的眼睛 |
[55:48] | Even if I’m being incredibly sincere. | 就算我一直都很真诚 |
[55:52] | You’re gonna miss me, Monkey? | 你会想我的吧 猴子 |
[56:02] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[56:30] | He’s searching for the armor. | 他正在找武器 |
[56:33] | Just like his insolent father. | 就和他无耻的父亲一样 |
[56:35] | Yes, sister. | 是的 姐姐 |
[56:37] | Then we must ensure he does not find what remains. | 我们得确保 他没有找到剩下的东西 |
[56:53] | Monkey, I think he’s in trouble! | 猴子 他可能有麻烦了 |
[56:55] | We should help him! | 我们应该帮他 |
[56:57] | Kubo, your aunts are still out there. | 久保 你的阿姨们还在外面 |
[56:59] | I’m sorry, but we have to head for shore. | 很抱歉 但我们得去一个海滨 |
[57:03] | Kubo! | 久保 |
[57:14] | Look at this! | 看看这是谁 |
[57:16] | I come fishing and all I reel in is a stinking ape. | 我是来钓鱼的 却钓到了只臭猴子 |
[57:21] | How pathetic that this filthy creature | 这只肮脏的生物就是 |
[57:24] | is all that’s left of my sister’s magic. | 我妹妹最后的魔法 多可悲啊 |
[57:27] | This filthy creature will tear you apart! | 这只肮脏的生物会把你撕碎 |
[58:05] | Kubo… | 久保… |
[58:23] | Kubo! | 久保 |
[58:27] | I have crushed creatures | 我干掉了很多家伙 |
[58:28] | who could fit this world on their fingernail. | 而他们原本可以统治全世界 |
[58:38] | Imagine how you’re going to feel when you lose. | 想象一下 输的时候你会是什么感觉吧 |
[58:43] | I felt loss only once. | 我只失落过一次 |
[58:46] | Eleven years ago I lost my sister. | 十一年前我失去了我的妹妹 |
[58:51] | She fell in love with a fool and betrayed our father. | 她爱上了一个傻子 背叛了我们的父亲 |
[58:58] | She was an ungrateful coward! | 她是个忘恩负义的懦夫 |
[59:11] | Who’s the coward now? | 现在谁是懦夫呢 |
[59:26] | I got it! I got it! | 我抓到了 我抓到了 |
[59:30] | Beetle! What happened? Where’s Kubo? | 甲虫 怎么回事 久保呢 |
[59:52] | Get back down there! He’s in trouble! | 快下去找他 他有麻烦了 |
[59:56] | I got it. | 交给我了 |
[1:00:11] | Mother. Mother. | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[1:00:48] | It never fails to amaze me | 真是让我吃惊啊 |
[1:00:50] | how the creatures down here | 到这种地步 这些东西还如此激烈地反抗 |
[1:00:51] | fight so hard just to die another day. | 只是为了苟延残喘 |
[1:00:54] | Down here there are days worth fighting for. | 到这种地步 还有很多未来值得奋斗 |
[1:00:58] | There is nothing down here worth anything! | 到了这种地步 就一文不值了 |
[1:01:08] | It’s pathetic what happened to my sister. | 我妹妹的遭遇 太可悲了 |
[1:01:10] | I looked up to her. She was so strong. | 我曾敬仰她 当初她十分强大 |
[1:01:14] | And love made her weak. | 爱让她变得脆弱 |
[1:01:17] | No! | 不 |
[1:01:19] | It made me stronger! | 爱让我变得更强 |
[1:01:38] | Over here! | 这里 |
[1:01:39] | The eyes. | 眼睛 |
[1:01:41] | It was the eyes. | 是那些眼睛 |
[1:01:44] | They had him in a trance. | 他们让他昏迷了 |
[1:01:47] | Oh, no! No! | 不 不 |
[1:01:50] | Come on! Come on, Kubo! | 醒过来 醒过来 久保 |
[1:01:53] | Wake up! Please, wake up! | 醒醒 求你了 醒醒 |
[1:01:58] | Please, please wake up. | 求你了 醒醒 |
[1:02:02] | It’s gonna be alright. | 会没事的 |
[1:02:04] | It’s gonna be alright. | 会没事的 |
[1:02:07] | I’m here. I’m right here. | 我在这里 我就在这里 |
[1:02:32] | I saw… | 我看见了… |
[1:02:35] | What? What did you see? | 什么 你看见了什么 |
[1:02:37] | I saw… | 我看见了… |
[1:02:39] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[1:02:42] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[1:02:57] | So you must look more like your dad then. | 所以你看起来更像你父亲 |
[1:03:04] | You’re staring. | 你盯着我看 |
[1:03:07] | Let me guess, you have questions. | 你肯定想问问题 |
[1:03:10] | – Why… – I’ll start. | – 为什么… – 我先问 |
[1:03:12] | First question. If I’m Beetle and you’re Monkey, | 第一个问题 如果我叫甲虫 你叫猴子 |
[1:03:16] | why isn’t he called Boy? | 为什么他不叫男孩 |
[1:03:20] | Oh, boy. | 男孩啊 |
[1:03:23] | Questions can wait. | 待会儿再问 |
[1:03:24] | We need sleep. | 我们需要睡觉 |
[1:03:26] | Tell us your story. | 给我们讲故事吧 |
[1:03:28] | Then we can sleep. | 那我们就能睡入睡了 |
[1:03:30] | Please? | 拜托 |
[1:03:32] | Okay. Perhaps you can help me. | 好吧 也许你能帮我 |
[1:03:44] | The night I met your father, | 我遇见你父亲的那晚 |
[1:03:50] | Mother? | 妈妈 |
[1:03:55] | My sisters and I | 我和我的姐姐们 |
[1:03:57] | went to the temple of bones to kill Hanzo. | 去骨头寺庙杀半藏 |
[1:04:15] | At the bidding of the Moon King, | 根据月亮王的命令 |
[1:04:17] | my sisters and I had come down | 我和我的姐姐们 |
[1:04:19] | from the night sky and killed many noble warriors. | 从夜空中降临 杀掉了那些高尚的战士们 |
[1:04:22] | Your grandfather told us | 你的祖父告诉我们 |
[1:04:25] | that any man who found the magical armor | 只要有人找到了魔法装甲 |
[1:04:28] | would grow too powerful | 就会获得巨大的能力 |
[1:04:29] | and be a threat to the heavens. | 将会威胁到上天 |
[1:04:32] | That night I arrived at the temple before my sisters. | 那晚 我赶在姐姐们之前 抵达寺庙 |
[1:04:37] | And there he was. | 他就在那里 |
[1:04:39] | The mighty Hanzo. | 强大的半藏 |
[1:04:44] | “You have offended my father,” I told him. | “你惹怒了我的父亲” 我和他说 |
[1:04:47] | “Now you must die.” Yeah, | “你必须死” 没错 |
[1:04:50] | – that’s so you. – Beetle! Shh. | – 那可真像你 – 甲虫 嘘 |
[1:04:54] | We fought. | 我们缠斗起来 |
[1:05:00] | Hanzo was strong. | 半藏很强大 |
[1:05:03] | But then he stopped. | 但随后 他停手了 |
[1:05:05] | He looked into my eyes | 他看着我的眼睛 |
[1:05:07] | and uttered four simple words. | 然后说了简单的几个词 |
[1:05:10] | These words changed everything. | 这些词改变了一切 |
[1:05:13] | “I love you… | “我 爱 你… |
[1:05:17] | Monkey”? | 猴子” |
[1:05:21] | “You are my quest,” He whispered. | “”你 是 我的 追求” 他低语道 |
[1:05:25] | I had seen the wonders of the universe, | 我见过世间所有的奇景 |
[1:05:28] | but the warmth of his gaze | 但从他眼中 |
[1:05:30] | as I looked into his eyes that, | 我看到的温暖 |
[1:05:34] | that I had never known. | 这是之前我从没见过 |
[1:05:36] | It was his humanity I saw | 我看到了他的人性 |
[1:05:39] | and it was more powerful than anything in my cold realm. | 在我冰冷的世界中 这比任何东西都强大 |
[1:05:43] | In recognizing his compassion, | 看清他的怜悯 |
[1:05:46] | I recognized my own. | 我也意识到了自己的心 |
[1:05:49] | I spared his life. | 我饶了他的性命 |
[1:05:50] | He gave me mine. | 他也给予我新生 |
[1:05:52] | And… and then he gave me you. | 然后 我们有了你 |
[1:05:57] | But your grandfather found us. | 但你的祖父找到了我们 |
[1:06:00] | His rage at my betrayal shook the heavens. | 我的背叛 让他的怒火震动了上天 |
[1:06:09] | Your father and his army gave their lives, | 你的父亲 和他的军队 献出了生命 |
[1:06:13] | allowing me to escape with you in my arms. | 让我有机会 带着你逃走 |
[1:06:19] | Why does grandfather hate me? | 为什么祖父要恨我呢 |
[1:06:22] | Oh, Kubo. | 久保 |
[1:06:25] | He doesn’t hate you. | 他不是恨你 |
[1:06:27] | He wants to make you just like him. | 他是想让你变成他 |
[1:06:31] | Blind to humanity as I once was. | 无视自己的人性 就像我当初那样 |
[1:06:36] | Only then can you take your place | 只有这样 你才能在他的家族中 |
[1:06:38] | beside him as part of his family. | 找到自己的位置 |
[1:06:40] | Cold and hard | 冷酷 无情 |
[1:06:43] | and perfect. | 毫无瑕疵 |
[1:06:47] | I’ll never be like him. Never. | 我不会像他一样的 永远不会 |
[1:06:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:07:04] | He’s exhausted. | 他精疲力尽了 |
[1:07:06] | Mm. Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:07:09] | I’m not tucking you in. | 我又没有帮你盖被子 |
[1:07:15] | You’re hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[1:07:17] | Ow. It’s just a scratch. | 就是皮外伤 |
[1:07:22] | Monkey, why didn’t you tell him | 猴子 你为什么不早点告诉他 |
[1:07:25] | sooner who you really are? | 你究竟是谁 |
[1:07:29] | The magic that keeps me here, | 把我留存在这里的魔法 |
[1:07:32] | it’s fading. | 正在消失 |
[1:07:35] | Soon I’ll be gone | 不久后 我就要走了 |
[1:07:37] | and then Kubo will be alone again. | 久保又会孤身一人 |
[1:07:40] | Not alone. He is the son of Hanzo. | 不会的 他是半藏的儿子 |
[1:07:44] | I’ll do everything I can to keep him from harm. | 我会尽我所能 保证他不受伤害 |
[1:07:48] | Thank you, Beetle. | 谢谢你 甲虫 |
[1:07:50] | To know Kubo has someone to watch over him | 当我离开时 知道有人 |
[1:07:54] | when I’m gone, | 会照看久保 |
[1:07:56] | that would be a fine way to end my story. | 那我的故事而言 也是个不错的结局 |
[1:08:00] | Your story will never end. | 你的故事永不会终结 |
[1:08:04] | It will be told by him | 将会被他 |
[1:08:06] | and by the people he shares it with. | 以及与他分享这个故事的人所流传 |
[1:08:09] | And by the people they share it with. | 然后一传十 |
[1:08:11] | And by the people they share it with. | 十传百 |
[1:08:13] | And by the people they share it with. | 百传千 |
[1:08:16] | – And by the people… – Beetle. | – 千传… – 甲虫 |
[1:08:18] | The point is, | 重点是 |
[1:08:20] | your story will live on, in him. | 你的故事会在他那里 永远流传 |
[1:08:54] | Hello, my young friend. | 你好 我的小朋友 |
[1:08:57] | Why don’t you join in my song? | 为什么不和我一起弹奏呢 |
[1:09:00] | But how did you? You’re… | 但你怎么 你是… |
[1:09:02] | even blinder than you? | 比你还瞎吗 |
[1:09:05] | Twice as much, to be precise. | 准确地说 两倍不止 |
[1:09:08] | Which means I see double the truth. Mm. | 这意味着 我更能看到真相 |
[1:09:12] | This is all a dream. | 这都是梦境 |
[1:09:15] | Is this a good dream or a bad one? | 这是好梦还是噩梦 |
[1:09:17] | See for yourself. | 你自己看 |
[1:09:36] | – My father’s fortress. – Yes. | – 我父亲的堡垒 – 没错 |
[1:09:47] | The last piece of the armor. | 最后一片装甲 |
[1:09:48] | It’s here? | 在那里吗 |
[1:09:50] | Follow the setting sun and you’ll find it. | 追随落日 你就能找到它 |
[1:09:54] | In the place that might have been your home. | 这个地方可能就是你的家 |
[1:09:58] | Claim your birthright, Kubo. | 宣称你的继承权 久保 |
[1:10:01] | Give this story a happy ending! | 让这个故事划上圆满的句号 |
[1:10:10] | Mother! Beetle! Wake up! | 妈妈 甲虫 醒醒 |
[1:10:12] | I’m up. I’m up. | 我醒了 我醒了 |
[1:10:14] | Well, I’m down. Mm. | 我睡了 |
[1:10:17] | – Off. – I think I slept on something. | – 走开 – 我好像睡在什么东西上面 |
[1:10:20] | Sword uncomfortable. | 不舒服的剑 |
[1:10:23] | The helmet. I know where it is. | 头盔 我知道在哪了 |
[1:10:25] | I saw it in a dream, Beetle! | 我在梦里看到了 甲虫 |
[1:10:27] | A dream? | 一个梦 |
[1:10:29] | Well, that doesn’t mean anything in particular. | 那没什么特别的含义吧 |
[1:10:32] | I mean, I dreamt I fought a giant skeleton | 我还梦到了 我自己 |
[1:10:35] | with swords in its head. | 跟一个巨大的满脑袋剑的骷髅战斗 |
[1:10:36] | That really happened. | 那是真的 |
[1:10:39] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:10:40] | Beetle. | 甲虫 |
[1:10:42] | Come on. This way! | 快来 这边 |
[1:11:20] | I spy with my one eye | 我的独眼看到了 |
[1:11:23] | something beginning with “S.” | 一个”S”开头东西 |
[1:11:28] | – Snow. – No. | – 雪 – 不对 |
[1:11:32] | – Snowflake? – No. | – 雪花 – 不对 |
[1:11:34] | Okay. Oh. | 好吧 |
[1:11:36] | Snow-covered trees. | 雪覆盖的树 |
[1:11:38] | Nothing to do with snow. | 和雪无关 |
[1:11:40] | How about Serious? | “严肃”呢 |
[1:11:43] | Stupid. | “愚蠢” |
[1:11:46] | Okay. I got it. Snow. | 好吧 我知道了 雪 |
[1:11:48] | He said it wasn’t snow. | 他说了不是雪 |
[1:11:51] | It’s a Song. | 是一首歌 |
[1:11:53] | Well, that’s not fair. | 那不公平 |
[1:11:54] | – How do you see a song? – You look. | – 你怎么能看到一首歌 – 你看 |
[1:11:59] | Golden heron. | 金色的鹭 |
[1:12:01] | It’s believed they hold the souls of the departed. | 传说他们承载着死者的灵魂 |
[1:12:05] | Carrying them over to wherever they need to go. | 送他们去任何要去的地方 |
[1:12:08] | Hm. What are they singing? | 他们在唱什么 |
[1:12:11] | It’s beautiful. | 太动听了 |
[1:12:14] | Many say the song’s about what happens when we die. | 很多人说 是一首关于我们死后会怎样的歌曲 |
[1:12:18] | How we don’t just disappear. | 我们怎么不消失 |
[1:12:22] | We don’t? Ah, so what happens to us? | 是吗 那会发生什么啊 |
[1:12:25] | Well, like Kubo’s paper, we shift. | 就像久保的纸片 我们转移 |
[1:12:28] | We transform, so we can continue | 变换 这样我们就能在别的地方 |
[1:12:30] | our story to another place. | 继续我们的故事 |
[1:12:32] | The end of one story is merely the beginning of another. | 一个故事的结束 不过是另一个故事的开始 |
[1:13:00] | I remember this place. | 我记得这个地方 |
[1:13:42] | This was where my father prepared for his quest. | 这曾是我爸爸为他的追求所准备的地方 |
[1:14:10] | There’s something I don’t understand. | 有件事我不太明白 |
[1:14:12] | Why would the helmet be here? | 为什么头盔会在这里 |
[1:14:19] | Kubo! | 久保 |
[1:14:52] | Ahh, release us! | 放开我们 |
[1:14:54] | Oh, sister. | 妹妹 |
[1:14:57] | I remember how we looked up to you. | 我记得我们曾多么敬仰你 |
[1:15:01] | Of all of us, you shone the brightest. | 在我们之中 你是最闪耀的 |
[1:15:04] | Such a waste. | 多浪费啊 |
[1:15:07] | All we ever wished was to be a family | 在茫茫的星空中 |
[1:15:09] | in our home among the stars. | 我们只想成为一个家庭 |
[1:15:11] | I think we have very different definitions of family. | 我们对家庭的定义可能不尽相同 |
[1:15:15] | Don’t you touch him, you witch! | 别碰他 巫婆 |
[1:15:16] | And then there’s you! | 还有你 |
[1:15:18] | The thieving insect who stole my sister’s soul. | 偷窃我妹妹灵魂的虫子 |
[1:15:22] | What? | 什么 |
[1:15:23] | Oh, this is precious. | 这真是太有趣了 |
[1:15:27] | You’ve been together all this time | 你们在一起这么久了 |
[1:15:29] | and you haven’t even realized? | 都没有察觉到吗 |
[1:15:35] | You took her from us. | 你从我们这里夺走了她 |
[1:15:37] | It was only fitting we took something from you. | 我们也要从你那里夺取点东西 这样才合适 |
[1:15:41] | How swiftly those memories spilled from your head, | 那些记忆在你脑中能倾泻得多快 |
[1:15:44] | wiping out all recollection of your obscene union… | 清除你所有污秽的结合记忆… |
[1:15:48] | – Hanzo. – What? | – 半藏 – 什么 |
[1:15:52] | Hanzo? | 半藏 |
[1:15:55] | I… I didn’t know. | 我… 我不知道 |
[1:16:00] | No! | 不 |
[1:16:06] | I’m forgetting what I came here for. | 我都忘了来这的正事了 |
[1:16:59] | Mother? | 妈妈 |
[1:17:16] | Shh, it’s okay. | 嘘 没事的 |
[1:17:18] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[1:17:20] | – Father? – My son. | – 爸爸 – 我的儿子 |
[1:17:28] | Seems I’m married to a bug. | 似乎我嫁给了一个甲虫 |
[1:17:33] | Yeah. A samurai bug. | 是啊 一个武士甲虫 |
[1:17:40] | You are my quest. | 你是我的追求 |
[1:17:43] | You always have been. | 一直都是 |
[1:17:47] | Hanzo, keep him safe. | 半藏 保证他的安全 |
[1:17:50] | No matter what. | 无论发生什么 |
[1:17:54] | I promise I will. | 我发誓会的 |
[1:18:09] | Fly home, Kubo. | 飞回家 久保 |
[1:21:07] | Kubo, is that you? | 久保 那是你吗 |
[1:21:11] | You have to leave this place. | 你们得离开这 |
[1:21:14] | The Moon Kin… he’s coming. | 月亮王 他来了 |
[1:21:30] | Grandfather! | 祖父 |
[1:21:32] | It’s me, Kubo. | 是我 久保 |
[1:21:34] | I know you can see me! | 我知道你能看见我 |
[1:21:39] | Hello, grandson. | 你好 孙子 |
[1:21:41] | It’s so good to see you at last. | 终于能看见你 真好 |
[1:21:44] | So to speak. | 可以这么说 |
[1:21:47] | And I see you found the armor. | 我看到你发现了装甲 |
[1:21:52] | Seems your mother had a reason to bring you | 看来经历了那么多 你妈妈确实有理由 |
[1:21:56] | to this dreadful place after all. | 带你来这个恐怖的地方啊 |
[1:22:02] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[1:22:06] | I know you do. That’s how this all began. | 我清楚你的所做所为 那是一切的源头 |
[1:22:09] | You finally saw me. | 你最后还是看到我了 |
[1:22:11] | That was my fault. | 那是我的错 |
[1:22:13] | I should’ve listened to my parents. | 我本该听我爸妈的话 |
[1:22:15] | Hmm. Kubo, | 久保 |
[1:22:18] | we both want the exact same thing. | 我们都追求同一件事 |
[1:22:21] | You want to take my other eye! | 你想要我的另一只眼睛 |
[1:22:23] | That’s what you want! | 那才是你想要的 |
[1:22:24] | Well, yes. | 没错 |
[1:22:27] | But do you know why I want it? | 但你知道为什么我想要吗 |
[1:22:30] | Because you’re old and mean… | 因为你又老 又卑鄙 |
[1:22:33] | And cruel! | 还很残忍 |
[1:22:35] | Oh, now, that’s a little harsh. | 那可有点太过分了 |
[1:22:37] | As long as you cling to that silly, useless eye… | 只要你还依靠那只愚蠢 没用的眼睛 |
[1:22:42] | You can’t come up to live with me… | 就不能和我待在一起 |
[1:22:45] | in the heavens! | 活在天上 |
[1:22:48] | You’ll be stuck down here in this… hell! | 你会被困在这个地狱里 |
[1:22:52] | Staring with that lonely eye | 用那只独眼 |
[1:22:55] | at hate and heartache and suffering… | 凝视着愤怒 悲痛 苦难 |
[1:22:59] | and death! | 以及死亡 |
[1:23:05] | Where I want to take you, | 我要带你去的地方 |
[1:23:07] | we have none of those things. | 都没有那些东西 |
[1:23:10] | It’ll just be you, with your family. | 只有你 和你的家人 |
[1:23:14] | – Where you belong. – My family is gone. | – 那里才是你的归属 – 我的家人都死了 |
[1:23:18] | – You killed them. – No! | – 你杀了他们 – 不 |
[1:23:20] | They brought their fates upon themselves! | 他们的命运是自己决定的 |
[1:23:24] | They disgraced me and upset the order of everything! | 他们侮辱了我 扰乱一切事物的规律 |
[1:23:29] | That’s how your story goes. | 那是你的故事 |
[1:23:33] | Oh, Kubo. | 久保 |
[1:23:35] | When you’re up there with me, you will be beyond stories. | 当你和我去了天上 你就会超越这些故事 |
[1:23:40] | You will be… immortal! | 你就会成为… 不朽 |
[1:23:45] | You will be… | 你就会成为… |
[1:23:49] | Infinite! | 永恒 |
[1:23:50] | No. You’re wrong. | 不 你错了 |
[1:23:54] | Not infinite. All stories have an end. | 不需要永恒 所有的故事都有结局 |
[1:23:57] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[1:24:00] | And how does this story end? | 这个故事会怎么完结呢 |
[1:24:06] | I kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[1:24:08] | Oh. Very well. Is this your wish? | 很好 这就是你所希望的吗 |
[1:24:12] | To do battle with a hideous monster | 和一只毁灭了你人生的 |
[1:24:15] | who ruined your life? | 可怕怪物战斗 |
[1:24:17] | To prove your worth, like your doomed father? | 为了证明你的价值 就像你命定的父亲那样吗 |
[1:24:22] | How mortal! | 真是找死 |
[1:25:44] | You want to be human? | 你想成为一个人类 |
[1:25:47] | Then share their weakness! | 那就承担他们的软弱 |
[1:25:52] | Suffer their humiliation! | 遭受他们的耻辱 |
[1:25:57] | Feel their pain! | 感受他们的痛苦 |
[1:26:42] | This is the end of your story. | 故事该结束了 |
[1:26:47] | Now take one last look with that lonely eye. | 用你那独眼最后看看这个世界 |
[1:26:52] | One last look at this wretched place… | 最后看看这个可恶的地方… |
[1:26:56] | You call home. | 你称这里为家 |
[1:27:00] | I’m not leaving. | 我不会离开的 |
[1:27:02] | For every horrible thing down here, | 虽然这里遭受了这么多恐怖的事情 |
[1:27:05] | there’s something far more beautiful. | 还是有更美好的事情啊 |
[1:27:07] | My mother saw it. So did my father. | 我妈妈看到了 我爸爸也看到了 |
[1:27:10] | I see it. | 我也看到了 |
[1:27:12] | Even with just one eye. | 就算我只有一只眼睛 |
[1:27:14] | Then I’ll just have to rip it out of your head again, | 那我就再把你另一只眼睛挖了 |
[1:27:18] | won’t I? | 好吗 |
[1:27:22] | If you must blink, do it now. | 要眨眼 就快眨吧 |
[1:27:29] | I know why you want my eye. | 我知道你想要我眼睛的原因了 |
[1:27:32] | Because without it, I can’t look into the eyes of another | 因为没有眼睛 我就看不到其他人的眼睛 |
[1:27:35] | and see their soul, their love! | 看不到他们的灵魂和爱 |
[1:27:38] | Everything you loved is gone! | 你所爱的一切都消失了 |
[1:27:41] | Everything you knew has been taken from you? | 你所认识的一切都被带走了 |
[1:27:45] | No! It’s in my memories! | 不 都在我的记忆里 |
[1:27:48] | The most powerful kind of magic there is! | 这是最强大的魔法 |
[1:28:03] | It makes us stronger than you’ll ever be. | 记忆让我们强大到 你不能企及的高度 |
[1:28:09] | These are the memories of those we have loved and lost. | 这些都是我们爱和遗失的记忆 |
[1:28:13] | And if we hold their stories deep in our hearts… | 如果我们在心中 保存好他们的故事 |
[1:28:17] | Then you will never take them away from us. | 你就永远不能从我们身边夺走他们 |
[1:28:32] | That really is the least of it. | 那东西真的很渺小 |
[1:28:55] | Where am I? Uh… | 我在哪 |
[1:28:57] | Hello, grandfather. | 你好 祖父 |
[1:28:59] | hello. Wh… | 你好 怎么… |
[1:29:03] | what happened to your eye? | 你的眼睛怎么了 |
[1:29:05] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[1:29:07] | Oh, no… I’m sorry, young man. | 不… 抱歉 小伙子 |
[1:29:11] | I seem to have forgotten my story. | 我好像忘了我的故事 |
[1:29:15] | Can you help me? | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[1:29:19] | I’ll tell him. No, we’ll all tell him. | 我会告诉他 不 我们都会告诉他 |
[1:29:22] | We’ll tell him everything he needs to know. | 他想听什么 我们都会告诉他 |
[1:29:25] | You are the kindest, sweetest man | 你是这个村庄里 |
[1:29:30] | – to ever live in this village. – Oh! Oh, really? | – 最慈祥 最善良的人 – 是吗 |
[1:29:33] | – Yes. – Uh, uh… every day, | – 没错 – 每一天 |
[1:29:36] | you walk around smiling and handing out coins to children. | 你都笑着散步 给孩子们一些硬币 |
[1:29:40] | Like me! | 比如我 |
[1:29:41] | And old women. | 还有老妇人 |
[1:29:44] | You… you taught my kids to swim! | 你教了我孩子游泳 |
[1:29:46] | – What? – And… | – 什么 – 而且… |
[1:29:48] | You give blankets to the poor! | 你给穷人披毛毯 |
[1:29:49] | – You’re as good man. – You fed the hungry! | – 你是个好人 – 你给饿的人食物 |
[1:29:51] | You always lend a helping hand! | 你总是乐于助人 |
[1:29:53] | You’re a great example! | 你是个好榜样 |
[1:29:55] | – Yeah. Oh! – It turns out I’m pretty selfless. | – 没错 – 好像我很大公无私啊 |
[1:29:59] | That’s why we love you! | 所以我们爱你 |
[1:30:01] | You know, we have something in common. | 我们有一些共同点 |
[1:30:05] | We both adore your grandson. | 我们都很爱你的孙子 |
[1:30:08] | His name is Kubo. | 他的名字叫久保 |
[1:30:11] | Mm. “Kubo”? | “久保” |
[1:30:15] | I’m sorry, uh… | 抱歉 |
[1:30:19] | But I… but I don’t remember. | 但我… 但我忘了 |
[1:30:23] | Well, your grandson’s a storyteller. | 你的孙子是个讲故事的人 |
[1:30:27] | He’ll tell you all the stories you’ve forgotten. | 他会告诉你 所有你忘却的故事 |
[1:30:32] | Really? | 是吗 |
[1:30:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:31:05] | Hello, mother. | 你好 妈妈 |
[1:31:07] | Father. | 爸爸 |
[1:31:10] | I know my stories can tend to get a little… | 我知道我的故事会有一点… |
[1:31:12] | Mm, long… | 长… |
[1:31:15] | so I’ll keep this brief. | 所以我长话短说 |
[1:31:19] | I’m very grateful I’ve had the chance to meet you both, | 我很感谢能遇见你们 |
[1:31:22] | hear your wisdom. Feel your kindness, | 倾听你们的智慧 感受你们的仁慈 |
[1:31:27] | even eat a meal sitting between you. | 甚至坐在你们中间吃饭 |
[1:31:30] | This was a happy story. | 那曾是个开心的故事 |
[1:31:33] | But it could still be a whole lot happier… | 但还能更开心一点的… |
[1:31:38] | I don’t know exactly what the rules are, | 我不知道什么规矩 |
[1:31:42] | or how this works, | 也不知道怎么样 |
[1:31:44] | but if there were any way to… | 但如果有什么方法… |
[1:31:48] | You know… I still need you. | 我还是需要你们 |
[1:31:52] | So I could say this has been a happy story, | 这样我就能说 这是一个开心的故事 |
[1:31:56] | or I could feel it… we could all feel it. | 或者我能感受到… 我们都能感受到 |
[1:32:00] | And then we could end this story together. | 我们就能一起结束这个故事了 |
[1:32:48] | The end. | 剧终 |