英文名称:Jurassic Park III
年代:2001
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:26] | Here you go, my friend. | 都准备好了吧 |
[01:27] | Make sure you get as close as you can! | 你能开得越近越好 |
[01:30] | I’ll give you something extra if you make it a good trip! | 干得好的话 另外有赏 |
[01:34] | I’m gonna get you close, my friend, but not too close. | 我会尽量的 但不能太近 |
[01:37] | You don’t want to be eaten. | 否则会被吃掉 |
[01:40] | You ready, amigo? | 准备好了吗? |
[01:42] | Ready! | 好了 |
[01:47] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[01:59] | Eric! Ben! | 艾瑞克 宾 加油 |
[02:15] | Scared? | 怕吗? |
[02:16] | Uh-uh, this is great! | 不怕 好刺激 |
[02:31] | See anything yet? | 有没有看到什么? |
[02:32] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[03:04] | Whoa! What was that? | 那是什么? |
[03:05] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:10] | Hold on. What’s happening? | 抓紧点 怎么回事? |
[03:12] | Hold on! | 镇静点 |
[03:15] | Make it stop! | 叫他们停下来 |
[03:21] | What happened to them? | 他们人呢? |
[03:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:26] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[03:27] | – We’re gonna crash! We’re gonna crash! – No, we’re not. | -我们要撞上了! -不会的 |
[03:32] | – I’m gonna cut this loose! Let go of the rope! -We’re gonna crash! | -我先松绑 好放掉绳索 -我们要撞上了! |
[03:37] | Move your hands. | 手拿开 |
[03:40] | Come on! | 快拿开 快一点 |
[03:43] | Here we go! | 放手 |
[03:55] | It’s gonna be okay, bud. | 不会有事的 |
[04:17] | Actually,those are herbivores.They wouldn’t be interested in fighting each other. | 那些是草食恐龙 所以不会互相攻击 |
[04:21] | But these are carnivores, and they really like fighting with each other. | 这些是肉食恐龙 它们才喜欢互相蚕食 |
[04:25] | They use their teeth and claws to rip each other’s throats out. | 它们用牙和爪子 去撕裂对方的喉咙 |
[04:29] | Alan, he’s three. Let’s wait till he’s five. | 阿伦 他才三岁 等五岁再教吧 |
[04:32] | Oh, right. Sorry, Charlie. | 查理 抱歉啦 |
[04:35] | – Ellie. – What? | -艾丽 -什么事? |
[04:37] | It’s Tom again. He has to talk to you about the last chapter. | 是汤姆 他要和你谈最后一章 |
[04:40] | Just tell him I’m not gonna lose the Jack Horner quote. | 告诉他我一定要引用杰克霍纳的话 |
[04:42] | My editor thinks he’s a paleontologist. | 我的编辑认为他是古生物学家 |
[04:45] | Hey, Mark. Hey, babe, look who’s here. | 马克 你看看是谁来了? |
[04:51] | This is Alan. | 这是阿伦 |
[04:53] | Hi. Nice to meet you, Alan. | 很高兴见到你 |
[04:54] | Daddy,this’s a herbivore and that’s the dinosaur man. | 爸爸 这是草食恐龙 他是恐龙先生 |
[04:59] | Dinosaur man? | 恐龙先生 |
[05:01] | Jack, say my name. Is my name Alan? | 杰克 我叫什么 是阿伦吗 |
[05:05] | Is my name Alan? | 我名字是阿伦吗 |
[05:10] | He used to know me. | 它本来知道的 |
[05:14] | It’s sad. | 伤心吗 |
[05:15] | Here you go. Thanks. | 喝咖啡 谢谢 |
[05:17] | So you know Mark’s working for the State Department now. | 马克现在在国务院做事 |
[05:20] | Yeah. What do you do, Mark? | 做哪方面的事? |
[05:22] | International relations, mostly treaty law and things like that. | 国际关系 多半是法律协定之类的事 |
[05:26] | – Call of the wild one. – Here, I’ll get her. | -小家伙在抗议了 -我去看看 |
[05:29] | You guys…catch up. | 你们好好聊 |
[05:33] | Thanks, babe. | 谢谢你 |
[05:37] | He’s a great guy. | 他真是个好人 |
[05:40] | – So, what are you working on now? – Raptors, mostly. | -你都在研究什么? -以迅猛龙为主 |
[05:43] | My favorite. | 我最喜欢的主题 |
[05:45] | Do you remember the sounds they made? | 你记得它们的声音吗 |
[05:48] | I try not to. | 我尽量不去想 |
[05:50] | Ellie, all our theories about raptor intelligence, | 过去我们对它们智慧和能力的 |
[05:53] | what they’re capable of we weren’t even close. | 评估相当不正确 |
[05:56] | – Tell me. – We did cranium scans of a fossil skull. | -快告诉我 -我们做过头盖骨化石的扫描 |
[05:59] | We found what looks like a very sophisticated resonating chamber. | 发现了一个精密的共鸣腔 |
[06:03] | So we were right? They had the ability to vocalize? | 等一下 所以当初我们说它们能发声是正确的 |
[06:06] | I’m convinced that’s the key to their social intelligence. | 我确信这是它们群居的关键 |
[06:09] | Which explains why they could work together as a team. | 也解释了它们的团队行动 |
[06:11] | And coordinate their attacks so the prey wouldn’t know what was going on. | 能协调攻击 而不让被捕食者发现 |
[06:14] | They could talk to each other. | 它们能互相交谈 |
[06:16] | To a degree we never imagined. | 而且已超出我们的想象 |
[06:19] | Ellie, they were smart. | 它们很聪明 |
[06:21] | They were smarter than dolphins or whales. | 比海豚 鲸鱼更聪明 |
[06:24] | They were smarter than primates. | 甚至比灵长类还要聪明 |
[06:32] | I just want to say, if you ever need help with anything | 我只想说如果你需要帮忙 |
[06:35] | Sometimes you forget to ask. | 别忘了找我 |
[06:38] | So you can call me. | 尽管打电话来 |
[06:40] | Anything, anytime. | 任何时间 任何事都行 |
[06:42] | Sure. | 好的 |
[06:47] | You’re still the best. | 你仍是最杰出的 |
[06:50] | I mean that. | 这是真心话 |
[06:53] | The last of my breed. | 可惜我是仅存的一个 |
[07:03] | Through the painstaking study of the anterior chamber in multiple specimens, | 经过多重的前腔研究 |
[07:07] | we can determine the exciting correlation between the upper palate and the larynx. | 我们确定了上颚和喉头的关联 |
[07:12] | This lets us theorize… theorize, | 依此推断 注意这是推断 |
[07:16] | mind you that the raptor was capable of sophisticated vocalizations… | 迅猛龙是可以发声的 |
[07:19] | which would have been a tremendous evolutionary advantage. | 由此可见这是一个巨大的进化 |
[07:23] | Raptors were fierce, intelligent and socially sophisticated. | 迅猛龙它凶猛 聪明而且有社交能力 |
[07:27] | They were able to hunt in numbers… and coordinate their efforts. | 他们知道分组出去猎食 并且能互相协调 |
[07:32] | Were it not for the cataclysmic events which overtook them, | 若不是洪水使它们绝迹 |
[07:35] | it’s entirely possible that raptors rather than… | 如今控制地球生物的 |
[07:37] | humans would have become the dominant species on this planet. | 很可能不是人类 而是迅猛龙 |
[07:43] | I hope this has been of interest. | 希望这能引起你们的兴趣 |
[07:45] | It certainly excites us as paleontologists. | 做为古生物学者 这个发现着实让人兴奋 |
[07:49] | Sorry. There’s much, much more to discover. | 还有许多东西有待发掘 |
[07:51] | That is why we continue to need and ask for your support. | 因此我们不断的请求你们的支持 |
[08:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[08:12] | Thank you very much, Dr. Grant. | 非常谢谢 格兰特博士 |
[08:14] | Now, does anyone have a question? | 有问题吗 |
[08:19] | Fine. | 好 |
[08:20] | Does anyone have a question that does not relate to Jurassic Park? | 谁有和侏罗纪公园无关的问题 |
[08:26] | Or the incident in San Diego…which I did not witness? | 或是和我未参与的圣地亚哥事件无关的问题? |
[08:34] | Yes, sir? | 您的问题 |
[08:36] | Your theory on raptors is good and all, but isn’t all this conjecture moot? | 迅猛龙的理论很好 但都是猜测 是不是? |
[08:41] | Once the U.N. and Costa Rica and everyone decides how to handle that second island, | 一旦联合国和哥斯达黎加决定如何处置第二个岛屿后 |
[08:45] | scientists will just go in and look for themselves. | 科学家一定会自行进入寻求线索 |
[08:48] | Dinosaurs lived 65 million years ago. | 恐龙生存在六千五百万年前 |
[08:52] | What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks. | 如今都已变成化石 |
[08:56] | And it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries. | 所以真正的发现是从岩石中得来的 |
[09:01] | Now, what John Hammond and Ingen did | 汉蒙和遗传国际公司所做的 |
[09:04] | at Jurassic Park…is create genetically engineered theme park monsters, | 是在侏罗纪公园内 以基因制造出巨兽 |
[09:08] | nothing more and nothing less. | 如此而已 |
[09:11] | Are you saying that you wouldn’t want to get onto Isla Sorna… | 这么说即使有机会 |
[09:14] | and study them, if you had the chance? | 你也不会到索拿岛去做研究 |
[09:17] | No force on Earth or heaven could get me on that island. | 没有任何力量能让我去那个岛屿 |
[09:34] | So, what we got here, Nashy? | 奈许 都有什么武器 |
[09:36] | Iron horn 20-millimeter, gas-operated, semiautomatic, | 20毫米铁角龙是半自动瓦斯操作 |
[09:39] | ten-shot magazine, rotating bolt, | 十发旋转子弹 |
[09:41] | recoil-reducing muzzle break, high explosive incendiary… | 减低后座力的枪支 烈性炸药 燃烧弹… |
[09:52] | Udesky. | 我是余戴斯 |
[09:53] | Mr. Udesky, this is Paul Kirby. Just checking… | 我是保罗 刚检查… |
[09:55] | Oh, yes, sir. We’re good to go here. | 是的 我们这里已经准备就绪 |
[09:59] | As a matter of fact,I can lock things down just as soon as you drop me that payment. | 等钱一付 一切就搞定 |
[10:06] | Well, that’s right. Two of the very best men I could possibly find. | 不错 这两个是最好的人选 |
[10:11] | Have you worked with these men? | 你和他们一起工作过吗? |
[10:13] | No, sir, I haven’t worked with them personally. | 虽然没有一起工作过 |
[10:15] | But, believe me, sir, both of these men come very highly recommended. | 但介绍人极力推荐他们 |
[10:27] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[10:29] | Nothing to worry about, sir. | 没事 你放心 |
[10:31] | It’s gonna be a walk in the park. | 一定能轻松的达成任务 |
[10:42] | Billy, I don’t think I’m doing this right. | 比利 我的方法可能不对 |
[10:53] | Let’s try the toothbrush. | 用牙刷试试看 |
[10:58] | You got to go slowly. | 一定要慢慢来 |
[11:01] | Just take a little bit at a time. | 一次一点 |
[11:03] | I can never tell what’s rock and what’s bone. | 我老分不清岩石和骨头 |
[11:07] | Technically, it’s all rock. | 其实都是岩石 |
[11:09] | The calcium in the bones is replaced during fossilization. | 只不过骨头里的钙被石化而已 |
[11:12] | But you can feel the difference. See? | 你可以感到它们的不同 你瞧 |
[11:15] | Rough… smooth. | 粗糙 光滑 |
[11:20] | Rough, smooth. | 粗糙 光滑 |
[11:29] | Dr. Grant. | 格兰特博士 |
[11:31] | Mr. Brennan. | 比利 |
[11:33] | So, how’d it go? | 有收获吗 |
[11:35] | Well, it’s not too late to change your major, Billy. | 你还来得及改变主修科目 |
[11:39] | Not good, huh? | 看来不太好 |
[11:41] | Worse. We’re gonna have to pack up in four weeks. | 很糟 我们只剩四个礼拜的经费 |
[11:43] | Three. | 三个礼拜 |
[11:45] | I had to rent equipment. | 我租了一些设备 |
[11:47] | Come here, I gotta show you something. | 给你看点东西 |
[11:49] | You like computers, right? | 你喜欢电脑 对不对 |
[11:51] | I like the abacus, Billy. | 我还喜欢算盘呢 |
[11:53] | Meet the future of paleontology. | 这就是古生物学的未来 |
[11:55] | It’s a rapid prototyper. | 这是快速原型机 |
[11:58] | I enter in the scan data from the raptor’s skull. | 我把迅猛龙头骨资料输入进去 |
[12:00] | The computer breaks it down into thousands of slices. | 电脑把它分成上千的切片 |
[12:03] | Then this thing sculpts it, one layer at a time. | 然后这个设备就开始造型 一次一层 |
[12:08] | It’s done. | 好了 |
[12:19] | I give you the resonating chamber of a Velociraptor. | 这就是迅猛龙的共鸣腔 |
[12:23] | Listen to this. | 你听 |
[12:36] | Wow. This is brilliant, Billy. Really, it is. | 太高明了 |
[12:41] | Sad to say, it’s just a little bit late. | 只可惜晚了点 |
[12:43] | Dr. Grant? | 格兰特博士吗 |
[12:45] | Paul Kirby. Kirby Enterprises. | 我是克比企业公司的保罗 |
[12:48] | Uh, my card. How you doing, Billy? | 这是我的名片 比利 你好 |
[12:52] | What can I do for you, Mr. Kirby? | 有什么能为你效劳 |
[12:54] | Well, um, first thing, I ‘m a great admirer of yours, | 首先 我非常崇拜你 |
[12:58] | and I have a proposition I’d like to discuss with you. | 其次 有个建议想和你讨论 |
[13:02] | Would you have dinner with my wife and me this evening? | 请你赏光今晚和我们共进晚餐 |
[13:04] | It’ll be our treat. | 由我请客 |
[13:06] | Well, that’d be great, but I’m tired. I’ve been traveling. | 谢谢你的好意 我才旅行回来 很累 |
[13:09] | Maybe some other time. | 改天吧 |
[13:11] | Believe me, this will be worth your while. | 相信我 这很值得 |
[13:13] | – We’d love to. – Oh, terrific. | -就这么说定 -太好了 |
[13:15] | – That’s the spirit. Good. – This evening then. | -我最欣赏这种精神 -那就今晚见 |
[13:28] | – Oh, Billy. Dr. Grant. – How are you? | -格兰特博士 比利 -你好 |
[13:31] | – Amanda, Billy. – Mrs. Kirby, how are you? | -阿曼达 比利 -克比太太 你好 |
[13:34] | So what are you boys drinking? | 你们要喝什么? |
[13:38] | – Ice Pick, Catfish. – Two, please, Cat. | -冰钻鸡尾酒 -来两杯 |
[13:40] | We’ve admired your work for years. | 我们很崇拜你的工作 |
[13:42] | Really truly inspiring. | 非常具有启发性 |
[13:44] | Amanda and I just love the outdoors. | 阿曼达和我很喜爱户外生活 |
[13:46] | Heck, we’ve been on just about every adventure tour they can come up with. | 几乎参加过所有的探险团 |
[13:50] | The Nile, Galapagos, K2. | 象尼罗河 加拉帕哥斯群岛 喀喇昆仑山脉… |
[13:53] | We even have two seats reserved on the first commercial flight to the moon. | 我们甚至预订月球首航之旅 |
[13:57] | And for our wedding anniversary this year… | 所以在我们结婚纪念那天 |
[14:00] | we wanted to do something really special. | 想做点特别的活动 |
[14:02] | – Something So… – Once in a lifetime. | -那种 -一生难忘的事 |
[14:03] | I’ve chartered an airplane to fly us over Isla Sorna… | 所以我们包了一架飞机 到索拿岛去探险 |
[14:08] | and we’d like you to be our guide. | 希望你做我们的向导 |
[14:12] | There you go, guys. | 酒来了 |
[14:16] | That’s a very kind offer, Mr. Kirby, but I’m a very, very busy man. | 谢谢你的赏识 可是我很忙 |
[14:19] | I can recommend a couple of guys who are really highly qualified that | 不过倒可以介绍几个 非常合格的人给你 |
[14:23] | No, no, no. You’re the best. You’ve seen these animals in the flesh. | 不 你曾亲眼看过它们 所以最合适 |
[14:28] | There’s no one that even comes close to you. | 你甚至曾和它们面对面过 |
[14:30] | You wouldn’t be able to fly low enough to see anything of any real interest. | 但依规定不能低飞 所以你根本看不到什么 |
[14:34] | Well, see? That’s the interesting part…because we have permission to fly low. | 妙在他们特许我们低飞 |
[14:39] | How low? | 多低? |
[14:40] | I’m no aviation expert, but a heck of a lot lower than anybody else, I can tell you. | 我不是飞航专家 但我知道比任何人都低 |
[14:45] | From what I understand, it’s pretty much. It’s whatever we want. | 就我所知 要多低都行 |
[14:49] | That’s hard to believe. | 真难以相信 |
[14:51] | You see, through my business dealings…import, export, emerging markets | 因为我的公司 所经营的进出口业务 |
[14:55] | I’ve made a lot of friends in high places. | 使我结交了不少高层朋友 |
[14:57] | In this case, the Costa Rican government. | 连哥斯达黎加的政府也不例外 |
[15:00] | Dr. Grant, you have no idea how important it is to us that you come along. | 你的参与对我们非常重要 |
[15:05] | It would make all the difference. | 因为这是成功的关键 |
[15:07] | Mrs. Kirby, I-I… | 克比太太 |
[15:08] | And, of course, we’d love to make a contribution to your research here. So | 我们也愿意捐款支持你的研究 |
[15:15] | I could write all kinds of numbers on this check, Dr. Grant. | 任何数目都行 |
[15:20] | Tell me | 告诉我 |
[15:23] | what’s it gonna take? | 要多少钱? |
[15:39] | Even with what I pay you, couldn’t you afford a better bag? | 我付你的钱不少 买个好点的袋子吧 |
[15:42] | No way. This one’s lucky. | 这是我的幸运袋 |
[15:46] | A couple years ago, some buddies and I | 几年前和朋友 |
[15:49] | went hang gliding off these cliffs in New Zealand | 到新西兰的峭壁上做滑翔飞行 |
[15:52] | and this big updraft came and swept me right against the side, wham! | 上升气流突然把我扫到一边 |
[15:57] | Wow, that does sound lucky. | 那的确很幸运 |
[15:59] | This strap alone saved my life. | 就是这条背带救了我 |
[16:03] | Got hooked on a rock as I was falling. | 当我跌落时它刚好钩在岩石上 |
[16:05] | Reverse Darwinism: survival of the most idiotic. | 跟达尔文进化论刚好相反 “愚者生存” |
[16:11] | Alan, I want to thank you for bringing me along. | 谢谢你给我这次机会 |
[16:15] | Yeah, well, the bones will still be there when we get back. | 反正回来后骨头仍然在 |
[16:17] | That’s the great thing about bones: They never run away. | 研究骨头的好处就是它跑不了 |
[16:21] | The truth is, you got me into this, | 当初是你把我扯进来 |
[16:25] | and I have no intention of being on my own with these people. | 所以我绝不会放过你 |
[16:32] | Don’t get too excited, Billy. | 别太兴奋 |
[16:34] | Chances are we won’t see a thing. | 很可能什么也看不到 |
[16:37] | Your turn to be nice. Wake me when we get there. | 好啦 到时候拜托叫醒我 |
[16:48] | So, how do you know the Kirbys? | 你怎么认识克比的? |
[16:52] | Uh, through our church. | 在教堂认识的 |
[17:14] | Alan. | 阿伦 |
[17:15] | Alan. | 阿伦 |
[17:18] | Wake up. We’re almost there. | 醒醒 我们快到了 |
[17:34] | Unidentified aircraft approaching Isla Sorna, this is San Juan Approach. | 这里是圣胡安 一架不明飞机正接近索拿岛 |
[17:38] | You’re flying in restricted airspace. | 你在禁区飞行 |
[17:41] | Immediately turn to coordinates two… | 请尽快回头… |
[18:33] | My God, I’d forgotten. | 天呀 我几乎都忘了 |
[18:48] | We did it, honey. We’re here. | 亲爱的 我们终于到了 |
[18:51] | Cooper, if you see anything, yell up. | 古伯 如果看到什么就大叫 |
[18:53] | No, I thought I’d keep it to myself. | 不是说不准叫吗? |
[18:56] | I’m sorry. Everyone, if you look out the left of the plane, | 各位 从左边看过去 |
[18:58] | you can see a whole herd of brachiosaurs. | 你们会看到成群的腕龙 |
[19:01] | In fact, you can see in the front of the group, the alpha male grazing there. | 雄性首领走在队伍的最前面 |
[19:05] | Udesky, Nash, how ’bout up front? You guys see anything? | 余戴斯 奈许 前面有东西吗 |
[19:08] | Nothing yet, Mr. Kirby. | 什么也没有 |
[19:10] | You mean… Mrs. Kirby, look. Out here you’ll see a group of triceratops | 从这边看过去是一群三角龙 |
[19:14] | Mr. Kirby, we have a landing strip up ahead. You want me to put it down? | 这里有跑道 要降落吗? |
[19:17] | No, no. I told you, I want to circle first, see the whole island. | 不要 先绕全岛一圈 |
[19:20] | What do you mean set it down? You can’t land here. | 你是什么意思 不能在这里降落 |
[19:22] | – What are you talking about? – Hold on. I can explain. | -你说什么 -等一下 我可以解释 |
[19:24] | You cannot land on this island. | 你绝不能在这岛上降落 |
[19:27] | It’s gonna be fine. You just don’t understand. | 没事的 你不明白 |
[19:29] | – Are you crazy? – Sit down, please. | -你疯啦 -拜托坐下来 |
[19:31] | Dr. Grant, will you please sit down? | 格兰特博士 请你先坐下来 |
[19:44] | Billy, tell me we didn’t land. | 比利 我们没降落吧 |
[19:48] | Eric? Eric? Ben? Eric? | 艾瑞克 宾 |
[19:53] | I think they’re looking for someone. | 他们似乎在找人 |
[20:06] | Oh, Dr. Grant, are you all right? I’m sorry we had to be so… | 你没事吧 抱歉我们打… |
[20:10] | Who hit me? Who hit me? | 谁打我的 |
[20:12] | That would be Cooper. | 是古伯 |
[20:15] | What are they doing? | 他们在做什么 |
[20:16] | They’re setting up a perimeter to make the place safe. | 清理四周 使这里更安全 |
[20:18] | These guys are good. On this island, there is no such thing as safe. | 相信我 这里没有安全的地方 |
[20:21] | We have to get back on that plane. | 我们最好回到飞机上 |
[20:23] | Will you tell your wife to stop making that noise? That is a very, very bad idea. | 让你太太别叫了 这样太危险 |
[20:27] | Amanda! | 阿曼达 |
[20:29] | Ben? Amanda? Honey? Dr. Grant said that’s a bad idea. | 阿曼达宝贝 格兰特博士说 那样很危险 |
[20:33] | What? | 什么 |
[20:35] | He says it’s a bad idea! | 他说太危险 |
[20:38] | What’s a bad idea? | 什么危险 |
[20:42] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[20:44] | That’s a tyrannosaurus. | 是霸王龙 |
[20:46] | I don’t think so. It sounds bigger. | 不是 比霸王龙还要大 |
[20:52] | We have to leave! We have to leave now! | 我们得马上离开 |
[20:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[20:58] | Get in the plane! | 到飞机上去 |
[21:04] | What about the other guy? | 另外那个人呢 |
[21:05] | Cooper’s a professional. He can handle himself. | 古伯能保护自己的 |
[21:09] | Get in the plane! Hurry! | 快上去 |
[21:11] | It’s all right. | 别怕 |
[21:24] | Paul, we can’t… | 保罗 我们不能 |
[21:25] | It’s all right. We’ll just circle the island. | 没关系 我们只绕着岛飞 |
[21:28] | Give me a hand, Udesky. | 帮我一下 |
[21:45] | Hey! Stop! | 停下来 |
[21:49] | – What are you doing? – That’s Cooper. | -他想干什么 -那是古伯 |
[21:53] | Please stop. | 求求你停下来 |
[21:54] | Coop, get out of the way. | 走开 |
[21:57] | You know I can’t stop this plane. | 你知道我不能停 |
[22:01] | Oh, my God! | 天呀 |
[22:04] | Fuel cut off! We’re going down! | 燃料被切断 我们要坠毁了 |
[22:32] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[22:34] | We’re okay up here. | 我们也没事 |
[22:37] | Everyone just stay put. | 大家别乱动 |
[22:39] | San Juan Approach, Mayday! | 呼叫圣胡安 请求援助 |
[22:41] | Who has the satellite phone? | 谁有卫星电话 |
[22:44] | I do. | 我有 |
[22:45] | I got it right here. | 就在这里 |
[22:46] | I’m not getting anything. The radio’s gone. | 无线电通话器坏了 |
[22:58] | We haven’t landed yet. | 我们还没着陆呢 |
[23:02] | All circuits are busy. Damn it! Oh, man. | 所有线路都在忙线中 该死 |
[23:08] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[23:12] | Keep still! Keep still! What? | 不要动 |
[23:15] | What is it? What? | 那是什么 |
[23:18] | What is it? Hold it! | 到底是什么 抓稳了 |
[23:22] | Hang on, everyone! | 大家抓紧 |
[23:43] | No! No! Help me! | 救命呀 |
[24:46] | Mrs. Kirby, come back! | 克比太太 快回来 |
[24:50] | Amanda! | 阿曼达 |
[25:37] | Follow me! This way! | 跟着我 往这边走 |
[25:48] | In here! | 到这里来 |
[26:24] | I think we lost him. | 应该甩掉它了 |
[26:30] | It’s okay, it’s dead. | 没关系 是死的 |
[26:34] | Nobody move a muscle. | 大家都不准动 |
[27:37] | No, no, no. Please, please don’t. Stop, p-please. | 请你别打了 |
[27:43] | It’s time you did some explaining, Mr. Kirby. | 你最好给我个解释 |
[27:47] | We called everyone. | 我们求过所有的人 |
[27:48] | We did everything we could. No one would help us. | 试过所有办法 根本没用 |
[27:50] | The Costa Rican government said this is a no-fly zone. | 哥斯达黎加政府说这里是禁止飞行区 |
[27:53] | The U.S. Embassy… | 美国大使馆… |
[27:55] | that’s our U.S. Embassy told us… | 我们自己的大使馆 |
[27:57] | we should accept the inevitable. Can you believe that? | 居然叫我们接受事实 |
[28:00] | You let a 12-year-old go parasailing alone? | 你怎能让12岁小孩单独飞拖曳伞 |
[28:02] | No! | 不是 |
[28:03] | He wasn’t alone. He was with a friend of mine. | 他和我朋友一起 |
[28:05] | Ben Hildebrand. | 他的名字是宾 |
[28:07] | Paul and I divorced over a year ago. | 我和保罗一年前离婚了 |
[28:09] | So why me? | 为什么找我? |
[28:11] | He said we needed someone who’d been on the island before. | 他说需要找曾到过岛上的人 |
[28:13] | Yes, but I did not tell you to kidnap somebody. | 可是我没叫你去绑架呀 |
[28:17] | I have never been on this island. | 我没来过这座岛 |
[28:20] | Sure you have. You wrote that book. | 你书都写了 怎么会没有 |
[28:22] | That was Isla Nublar. This is Isla Sorna, site “B.” | 那是努布拉岛 这是索拿岛 B地 |
[28:27] | You mean there are two islands with dinosaurs? | 有两个不同的恐龙岛? |
[28:29] | You stay out of this! | 好了 没你的事 |
[28:30] | So how long have they been missing? | 他们失踪多久了 |
[28:32] | Eight weeks. | 八个星期 |
[28:33] | Almost eight weeks now. | 将近八个星期 |
[28:37] | Billy. We go back to the plane and salvage what we can, | 比利 我们到飞机里尽量多拿点东西 |
[28:41] | then we make for the coast. | 然后就朝海边走 |
[28:42] | Dr. Grant, we’re not leaving this island without our son. | 格兰特博士 找不到儿子我们绝不离开 |
[28:46] | Then you can go and look for him… | 你可以自己去找 |
[28:48] | or you can stick with us as long as you don’t hold us up. | 否则就跟着我们 不准生事 |
[28:51] | Either way… you probably won’t get off this island alive. | 到头来… 恐怕还是死路一条 |
[29:07] | So… what do we do? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[29:11] | We search for your son…in the direction that they’re going. | 仍旧去寻找你儿子 但和他们走同一个方向 |
[29:18] | Excellent. Excellent. | 好主意 |
[29:46] | Oh, sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:48] | It’s nothing you haven’t seen before, Paul. | 又不是没看过 |
[29:52] | How much weight did you say you lost? | 你瘦了多少 |
[29:55] | About 25 pounds. I’ve been swimming. | 大约25磅 因为我常游泳 |
[29:58] | Swimming? You hate to swim. You don’t even know how to swim. | 你讨厌游泳 而且根本不会游 |
[30:02] | I know. I learned. | 我是特别去学的 |
[30:05] | – You look good. – So do you. | -你看起来很棒 -你也是 |
[30:11] | How would you classify it, Billy? | 该怎么归类? |
[30:13] | Well, it’s a superpredator. | 应该是超级肉食性恐龙 |
[30:19] | Suchimimus. Snout. | 鼻子长长的 |
[30:22] | No, think bigger. | 还要再大些 |
[30:24] | Baryonyx? | 难道是重爪龙 |
[30:25] | Not with that sail. | 重爪龙没有鳍 |
[30:28] | Spinosaurus Aegypticus. | 是棘背龙 |
[30:33] | I don’t remember that on Ingen’s list. | 但它并不在遗传国际公司的目录内 |
[30:35] | Because it wasn’t on their list, | 既然不在目录内 |
[30:37] | and that makes me wonder what else they were up to. | 那他们可能还搞了其它名堂 |
[30:51] | So, Mr. Kirby. Tell me when you climbed K2, | 克比 告诉我 当你攀登昆仑山时 |
[30:55] | did you base camp at 25 or 30,000 feet? | 基地是设在两万五还是三万尺 |
[31:00] | Thirty thousand feet. We were close to the top. | 三万尺 非常接近山顶 |
[31:03] | You were about a thousand feet above it, actually. | 那比实际山高还超出一千尺 |
[31:07] | No, no, that’s a common mistake. Mr. Kirby. | 这是很常见的错误 |
[31:09] | There’s no such thing as Kirby Enterprises, is there? | 根本就没有克比企业 是不是 |
[31:15] | It’s Kirby Paint and Tile Plus. | 是克比油漆地砖及其它 |
[31:17] | The plus stands for bathroom fixtures. | 所谓其它是指浴室设备 |
[31:19] | We’re in the Westgate Shopping Center, Enid, Oklahoma. | 我们是在俄克拉荷马州的西门购物中心内 |
[31:22] | So I don’t suppose that check you wrote us is any good. | 看来那张支票也不能兑现 |
[31:24] | This is good. This is good. I will pay you, no matter what. | 我一定会付你的 没问题的 |
[31:29] | Here we are in the worse place in the world, and we’re not even being paid. | 我们身处绝境 居然还被耍 |
[31:33] | Now, wait, fellas. Hold on. I’ll make this up to you. | 你们别生气 这样好了 |
[31:37] | If you ever do a bathroom or a kitchen… | 将来你想装修浴室或厨房… |
[31:41] | You’re not really a mercenary, are you? | 你也不是什么雇佣兵 |
[31:43] | I never said I was. | 我从没这么说过 |
[31:44] | That’s true. | 那也对 |
[31:46] | What are you? | 那你是干什么的 |
[31:48] | Well, I’m like a booking agent. | 我是中介人 |
[31:49] | One of the guys got sick and couldn’t come. | 有个人生病不能来 |
[31:52] | Excuse me. Here. | 借过 让我来 |
[31:55] | So you run a hardware store? | 你开五金店 |
[31:56] | Paint and tile. Yeah. Hmm. | 是油漆和地砖 |
[31:59] | You never can tell about people, can you? | 人不可貌相 |
[32:00] | Ain’t that the truth? | 我同意 |
[32:03] | – Eric? – Quiet. | -艾瑞克 -不要叫 |
[32:05] | Would you stop that? Dr. Grant says this is very dangerous territory. | 你别叫 格兰特博士说这里很危险 |
[32:08] | Maybe we should split up or something. We could cover twice as much ground. | 我们应该分两路 才能找更多的地方 |
[32:12] | Dr. Grant says that’s a bad idea. | 格兰特博士说那样不好 |
[32:13] | “Dr. Grant says…” | 又是格兰特博士说… |
[32:15] | What’s the good of hiring an expert if we’re not gonna use his advice? | 既然雇了专家 为什么不听他的话 |
[32:18] | Yeah, except Dr. Grant isn’t looking for Eric. He’s looking for the coast. | 可惜他不找艾瑞克 而是找海边 |
[32:22] | Okay, fine. Go ahead and scream. | 那你就去喊 |
[32:24] | Then when that tricycloplots attacks you, don’t come crying to me. | 等那支三什么龙攻击你时 别哭着来找我 |
[32:27] | – Don’t worry about that. – What? | -不用你费心 -什么 |
[32:29] | – Nothing. Never mind. – What did you say? | -没什么 -你说什么 |
[32:32] | What did you say? God, Paul, just drop it. | 天呀 别啰唆了 |
[32:34] | If we split up, I’m going with you guys. | 如果分开走 我要和你们一组 |
[32:48] | Eric! | 艾瑞克 |
[32:50] | Mr. and Mrs. Kirby. | 克比先生和克比太太 |
[32:54] | Mrs. Kirby, the chances are remote they’re still in the vicinity. | 他们还在附近的可能性很低 |
[33:04] | Young adult. | 是艾瑞克的 |
[33:07] | Hey, guys. | 你们看 |
[33:15] | That’s my camera. Wait. | 那是我的摄影机 等等 |
[33:21] | The battery’s dead. | 电池没了 |
[33:23] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[33:26] | Let me have the camera. | 摄影机给我 |
[33:30] | Where were you on that one, Ma? | 妈 你在哪里? |
[33:33] | Okay, dive, dive. Okay, diving. | 好 俯冲 俯冲 |
[33:38] | Come on, Ma! You were supposed to catch it. | 老妈 你应该接住 |
[33:43] | I shot this the morning they disappeared. | 这是他失踪那天拍的 |
[33:46] | No, I want that. Let me take that. Come on, give me that. | 给我 让我拿 给我嘛 |
[33:51] | See anything yet? | 有没有看到什么? |
[33:52] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[33:56] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[33:59] | Unclip us. There’s a big clip. I can’t see. | 把夹子打开 还有个大钩子 我看不到 |
[34:03] | I can’t do it. | 我没办法 |
[34:07] | I’m gonna unhook you, all right? | 我先把你松开 |
[34:09] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[34:13] | Okay, buddy? I’m gonna drop myself down now. | 好 我现在下来 |
[34:17] | The camera’s still on. | 摄影机还在拍 |
[34:22] | He’s alive. I know he’s alive. | 我就知道他还活着 |
[34:25] | We’re gonna find him. | 我们得去找他 |
[34:29] | Can you fly one of those? | 你能飞那家伙吗 |
[34:31] | Maybe, as long as the sail’s not torn. | 只要伞没坏 应该可以 |
[34:35] | Well, let’s take it. | 那把它拿下来 |
[34:37] | If we spot a plane, it might be a good way to get attention. | 如果有飞机经过 这该能引起驾驶员的注意 |
[34:41] | Pull it over this way. | 向这边拉 |
[34:51] | I’ll get it. I’ll get it. | 我拿开了 |
[34:52] | Okay, okay. | 你没事了 |
[35:03] | Okay, okay, you’re free. | 好啦 全拿掉了 |
[35:07] | Get her back, Mr. Kirby. | 克比 把她追回来 |
[35:09] | Amanda! Wait! | 阿曼达 等等 |
[35:24] | Amanda? | 阿曼达 |
[35:32] | Amanda, stop, stop, stop. | 阿曼达 你停下来 |
[35:37] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry about Ben. | 宾的事我很抱歉 |
[35:44] | It’s not Ben, Paul. | 这和宾无关 |
[35:47] | It’s Eric. | 是艾瑞克 |
[35:48] | He’s out there all by himself. | 他一个人孤军奋斗 |
[35:52] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[35:53] | Our baby’s out here all by himself. | 我们的孩子一个人在这里 |
[35:57] | Listen to me. We’ll find him. I promise. | 我向你保证我们一定会找到他 |
[36:09] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[36:14] | Dr. Grant! | 格兰特博士 |
[36:16] | You should come look at this! | 你快来看 |
[36:50] | Raptor! | 迅猛龙 |
[37:04] | We’re gonna find him. You listening to me? We’re gonna find him. | 你听着 我们一定会找到他 |
[37:08] | The kid’s got resources. | 这孩子有小聪明 |
[37:09] | Remember what it was like to try to ground him? | 记得以前我们罚他禁足 他却花招百出吗? |
[37:14] | Where’s Billy? | 比利呢 |
[37:22] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[37:24] | I was photographing the nest. | 我在拍鸟巢 |
[37:26] | Don’t do that again. | 别再那么做 |
[37:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:31] | If we lose you, it’s just me and the damn tourists. | 如果失去你 叫我怎么和那些人相处 |
[37:43] | I bet you Eric’s in there. | 艾瑞克一定在那里 |
[37:46] | Don’t you think? I’d bet my bottom dollar. | 我赌最后一块钱 |
[37:49] | What do you think it is? | 你说呢? |
[37:51] | As far as I’m concerned, it’s the Four Seasons. | 对我来说它是五星级酒店 |
[38:30] | Eric! | 艾瑞克 |
[38:32] | Paul, don’t! | 别叫 |
[38:43] | What the hell? | 赌个运气吧 |
[39:01] | Who’s got some change? It only takes quarters. | 谁能换零钱 它只收两毛五的铜板 |
[39:04] | I got, like…I got a buck ten. | 我有一块十分钱 |
[40:01] | This is how you make dinosaurs? | 这就是你们制造恐龙的方式 |
[40:04] | No. This is how you play God. | 不 这是扮演上帝的方式 |
[41:04] | This way! This way! | 这边 |
[41:11] | It’s locked! | 锁住了 |
[41:16] | This way! This way! Go! Go! | 来这边 快 |
[41:31] | Hey! Over here! Hey! Over here! | 这边 |
[41:44] | Push! | 推 |
[41:55] | My God. | 我的天 |
[41:58] | He’s calling for help. | 它在向同伴求救 |
[42:00] | Come on! Come on! | 快走 |
[42:25] | Head to the herd! | 朝草食龙群里跑 |
[42:54] | Head for the trees! | 到树上去 |
[43:24] | Udesky. | 余戴斯呢? |
[43:44] | Mr. Kirby? | 克比 |
[43:47] | Billy? | 比利 |
[43:48] | Is Alan with you? | 阿伦和你在一起吗? |
[43:57] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[43:59] | Mr. Udesky? | 余戴斯? |
[44:01] | Mr. Udesky? | 余戴斯? |
[44:04] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[44:07] | Oh, my God, no, he’s not! | 不 他没死 |
[44:09] | – No, wait! Something’s not right. – We gotta help him. | -等一下 似乎不对劲 -我们得去帮他 |
[44:12] | Amanda! | 阿曼达 |
[44:19] | Hold on! | 等一下 |
[44:28] | They set a trap. They actually set a trap. | 圈套 它们居然设下圈套 |
[44:38] | What are you saying? | 你们在说什么? |
[44:40] | What are you looking for? | 你们在找什么 |
[45:54] | Wait! | 等一等 |
[46:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[46:13] | Thanks a lot, Eric. | 艾瑞克 真谢谢你 |
[46:18] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁? |
[46:20] | Yeah. Your parents are here. They’re looking for you. | 是的 你父母也到这里找你 |
[46:25] | Together? | 一起? |
[46:27] | Together. | 对 一起 |
[46:29] | That’s not good. They don’t do so well together. | 不好 他们在一起就吵架 |
[46:33] | You’d be surprised what people can do when they have to. | 为了找你 他们相处得还不错 |
[46:53] | You’re Alan Grant. | 你是阿伦·格兰特 |
[46:56] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么? |
[47:00] | Your parents, uh, invited me along. | 你父母… 邀我一起来 |
[47:28] | I read both of your books. | 你的两本书我都看过 |
[47:31] | I liked the first one more. | 我喜欢第一本写你在岛上的书 |
[47:36] | Before you were on the island. You liked dinosaurs back then. | 以前你蛮喜欢恐龙的 |
[47:39] | Back then they hadn’t tried to eat me yet. | 以前它们并没有要吃我 |
[47:45] | When Ingen cleared out, they left a lot of stuff behind. | 他们搬走时留下不少东西 |
[47:48] | Any weapons? | 有武器吗? |
[47:49] | No. And I just used the last of the gas grenades. | 没了 我用了最后一个瓦斯弹 |
[47:52] | And I appreciate that. | 谢谢你救了我 |
[47:58] | Be careful with that. T-rex. | 小心一点 那是霸王龙的 |
[48:00] | It scares the smaller ones, but attracts one really big one with a fin. | 会把小的恐龙吓跑 却会吸引更大的来 |
[48:05] | This is T-rex pee? | 这是霸王龙的尿 |
[48:11] | How’d you get it? | 你怎么弄来的 |
[48:12] | You don’t wanna know. | 还是不知道的好 |
[48:20] | Dessert? | 要甜点吗? |
[48:21] | Sure. | 好 |
[48:26] | Eric, I have to tell you, I’m astonished that you’ve lasted eight weeks on this island. | 你能在岛上活八周 真的让我很惊讶 |
[48:33] | Is that all it’s been? | 才过了八个星期吗 |
[48:36] | You’re alive, and that’s the important thing. | 活着是最重要的 |
[48:39] | And thanks to you, that’s one thing that we have in common. | 幸好有你 否则我必死无疑 |
[48:44] | Did you read Malcolm’s book? | 你看过马尔科姆博士的书吗 |
[48:47] | Yeah. | 看过 |
[48:50] | So? | 怎么样 |
[48:51] | I-I don’t know. I mean, it was kind of preachy. | 我觉得很唠叨 |
[48:56] | And too much chaos. Everything’s chaos. | 而且乱成一团 |
[48:59] | It seemed like the guy was kind of high on himself. | 他似乎自以为高人一等 |
[49:03] | That’s two things that we have in common. | 我深有同感 |
[49:13] | Listen. | 你听 |
[49:14] | Compys! | 是秀颌龙 |
[49:28] | Alan! | 阿伦 |
[49:31] | Alan! | 阿伦 |
[49:41] | Alan! | 阿伦 |
[49:58] | No matter how this turns out, it wasn’t your fault. | 不管怎样 这不是你的错 |
[50:03] | Eric’s always been a strong-willed kid. | 艾瑞克是个意志坚强的孩子 |
[50:05] | Always. | 一直都是这样 |
[50:06] | Then you throw someone like Ben Hilde brand into the mix | 后来你把宾给扯进来 |
[50:12] | Well… | 那是… |
[50:14] | “Well” what? | “那是”什么? |
[50:16] | All I’m saying…It’s not your fault. | 我只想说这不是你的错 |
[50:23] | No, if he’d been with you, he’d be completely safe. | 不 如果他和你一起 就不会出事 |
[50:28] | You drive five miles under the speed limit, Paul. | 你开车永远低于最高限速 |
[50:32] | And I’ve totaled three cars in three years. | 而我三年中撞毁了三辆车 |
[50:36] | Well, not three. The Buick wasn’t really totaled. | 不是三辆 别克车并没有全毁 |
[50:41] | I just said it was ’cause I wanted to get the S.U.V. | 我那样说是因为 我想买新的多功能运动车 |
[50:49] | I am so sorry that you have to be here. | 对不起要你来这里受罪 |
[50:54] | I’m not. | 我倒不觉得 |
[52:13] | Yeah, there’s a boat right alongside the bank. | 在堤岸边有条船 |
[52:16] | Looks in good shape. | 看起来还能开 |
[52:17] | Rescue boat? | 是援救船吗 |
[52:19] | No, no. | 不是 |
[52:21] | Just something left behind. But it floats. | 以前留下来的船 至少它能浮起来 |
[52:36] | We stick to the plan. | 我们依计行事 |
[52:39] | Head to the coast. | 朝海边出发 |
[52:40] | You’re not gonna look for Dr. Grant? | 你不去找格兰特博士吗 |
[52:42] | Going to the coast was Alan’s idea. | 到海岸去是他的主意 |
[52:43] | If he’s alive, that’s where he’s headed. | 若他活着 一定会朝那边走 |
[52:46] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[52:47] | What about Eric? | 那艾瑞克呢? |
[52:49] | Eric’s a smart kid. He probably knows he stands his best chance by the coast. | 他很聪明 应该想到海边的机会比较大 |
[52:53] | He figures all the big dinosaurs are in the center of the island. | 而且大恐龙都集中在岛中间 |
[52:56] | Right? | 是不是 |
[52:59] | Sure. | 是的 |
[53:07] | Know what this is? | 你知道这是什么 |
[53:09] | That’s a raptor claw. Used to have one. | 迅猛龙的爪子 我以前也有一个 |
[53:12] | A fossil. | 是化石的 |
[53:14] | Mine is new. | 我的是新鲜的 |
[53:17] | How much of the island did you explore? | 岛上你已经探勘过多少地方? |
[53:20] | I stayed pretty close to the compound. | 我一直留在这附近 |
[53:22] | I figured if anyone came looking for me, that’s where they’d start. | 我想如果有人找我 一定会来这儿 |
[53:27] | We need to get to the coast. That was the plan. | 我们的计划是到海边 |
[53:29] | Are you sure? Closer you get to the water, the bigger things get. | 你确定 离水越近恐龙越大 |
[53:33] | Well, if we can find our way down into the canyon, | 如果能下到峡谷 |
[53:36] | we could follow the river out to the coast. | 就能沿着河到海边 |
[53:39] | After we find your parents. | 先去找你的父母 |
[53:42] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[53:43] | One step at a time. | 一步一步来 |
[53:45] | Listen. | 你听 |
[53:47] | What? | 听什么 |
[53:49] | That’s my dad’s satellite phone! | 那是我老爸的卫星电话 |
[53:55] | Wait a minute! How do you know? | 等一下 你怎么知道的 |
[53:57] | Kirby Paint and Tile Plus, in Westgate! | 西门中心的克比油漆和地砖 |
[54:01] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[54:03] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[54:26] | Eric! Eric! | 艾瑞克 |
[54:28] | Eric! This way! Eric! Eric! | 艾瑞克 走这边 |
[54:32] | Mom! Dad! | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[54:35] | Eric! Mom! | 艾瑞克 |
[54:41] | Mom! Dad! Mom! Dad! | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[54:51] | I knew it! My God! I knew it. | 我就知道能找到你 |
[54:59] | Am I glad to see you. | 真高兴看到你 |
[55:01] | Hey, you got my bag. | 你拣到我的袋子 |
[55:03] | Yeah. Lucky strap. | 有幸运的背带啊 |
[55:07] | Want me to carry it? | 让我拿好了 |
[55:10] | We need to find a gap here. | 我们需要找个缺口 |
[55:14] | How did you know we were here? | 你怎么知道我们在这里? |
[55:16] | The phone. That stupid jingle from the store, I heard it. | 我听到电话铃响 |
[55:19] | My phone? | 我的电话 |
[55:20] | Yeah, your satellite phone. Where is it? | 就是你的卫星电话在哪里 |
[55:21] | I don’t have it. | 我没有呀 |
[55:23] | When did you use it last? | 你最后在哪里用它 |
[55:25] | Uh, uh, on the plane. | 飞机上 |
[55:27] | – I got a call on the plane, and… – What? | -在飞机上我接了一通电话… -后来呢 |
[55:31] | What! I loaned it to Nash. | 怎么啦 我借给奈许 |
[55:34] | He must’ve had it when he… | 难道说当他… |
[55:47] | Run. | 快跑 |
[56:52] | Alan, you wanna give me the bag back? | 把袋子给我吧 |
[56:55] | That’s okay, Billy, I got it. | 我拿着没关系 |
[56:57] | Please give me the bag. | 请你还给我 |
[57:03] | It’s not safe. | 它不安全 |
[57:16] | Raptor eggs. | 迅猛龙的蛋 |
[57:19] | Did you steal raptor eggs? | 你偷了迅猛龙的蛋 |
[57:29] | Now it all makes sense. | 我终于明白了 |
[57:31] | I swear… if I’d known that you were gonna end up with them… | 我发誓当初没想到 你会捡到我的袋子… |
[57:36] | I took ’em on an impulse. | 我真的是一时冲动 |
[57:39] | I thought they’d be worth a fortune, | 只想到它价值高 |
[57:40] | enough to fund the dig site another ten more years. | 至少能换得十年的研究基金 |
[57:43] | Look, you have to believe me. This was a stupid decision. | 请你相信我 我知道我这样做很愚蠢 |
[57:45] | But I did it with the best intentions. | 但是全出自于一片好意 |
[57:48] | With the best intentions. | 出自一片好意 |
[57:51] | Some of the worst things imaginable have been done…with the best intentions. | 许多最坏的情况 就是出自一片好意 |
[57:58] | Billy, as far as I’m concerned, | 比利 依我看 |
[58:01] | you’re no better than the people that built this place. | 你和建这个岛的人一样糟 |
[58:22] | What are you doing? Those things are after us because of those. | 你想干什么 那些家伙就是为了蛋才追我们 |
[58:25] | “Those things” know we have the eggs. | “那些家伙”知道我们有蛋 |
[58:29] | I drop them in the river, they’ll still be after us. | 就算丢到河里去 它们仍会追我们 |
[58:34] | What if they catch us with ’em? | 若抓到我们和蛋呢 |
[58:35] | What if they catch us without ’em? | 若抓到我们没有蛋呢 |
[58:41] | There’s a boat at the bottom, just downriver. | 在下游处有条船 |
[58:44] | We can try and make it to the coast, at least. | 我们尽量逃到海边去 |
[59:42] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[59:44] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[59:55] | Let’s do this one at a time, shall we? | 一次先过一个人 |
[1:00:36] | Okay, come on over! | 好 过来 |
[1:00:39] | One at a time! | 一次一个人 |
[1:00:40] | All right, Eric, I’m gonna leave you just for a minute, okay? | 好 艾瑞克 我离开你一下 |
[1:00:44] | Then you’re gonna be right behind me, okay? | 你就在我后面 |
[1:00:46] | Mom, I’ve been alone in a water truck for eight weeks. | 妈 我一个人 待在给水车里八周 |
[1:00:51] | I think I can manage the next two minutes without you. | 两分钟没有你 不会有问题 |
[1:00:57] | All right. We’re all together now. | 对 我们已经团圆了 |
[1:01:25] | Okay, Eric! | 好了 艾瑞克 |
[1:01:27] | Okay. Over you go. | 过来吧 |
[1:01:28] | Come on, honey. | 你去吧 |
[1:02:04] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:02:07] | Oh, my God. | 糟糕 |
[1:02:09] | What is it? | 怎么啦 |
[1:02:11] | It’s a birdcage. | 这是个鸟笼 |
[1:02:13] | For what? | 什么鸟的笼子 |
[1:02:21] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:02:22] | Eric! | 艾瑞克? |
[1:02:24] | Eric. Eric! | 艾瑞克 |
[1:02:24] | Help me! | 救命呀 |
[1:02:40] | I can’t see him! I can’t see him! | 我看不到他 |
[1:02:46] | Eric! Eric! | 艾瑞克 |
[1:02:49] | No, no! | 不要 |
[1:03:00] | This way! | 这边 |
[1:03:14] | Billy? Billy? | 比利 |
[1:03:17] | Billy, stop. Billy, stop! | 停下来 |
[1:03:19] | Don’t, Billy! | 比利 不要 |
[1:03:23] | Billy! | 比利 |
[1:03:42] | Eric, hold on! | 艾瑞克 坚持下去 |
[1:03:48] | Eric! | 艾瑞克 |
[1:04:03] | Jump! | 跳过来 |
[1:04:31] | Billy! | 比利 |
[1:04:45] | Let go now! | 你先下去 |
[1:05:32] | Eric? He’s there. | 艾瑞克? 他在那里 |
[1:05:41] | Eric? | 艾瑞克 |
[1:05:46] | There he is! He’s across the river! | 他在那儿 在河那边 |
[1:05:49] | Get him outta here! | 把他带走 |
[1:05:53] | – Go, Eric. No, no. – What about Billy? | -我们走 -比利怎么办? |
[1:06:12] | Billy! Wait. | 撑下去 |
[1:06:21] | Get away. | 别去 |
[1:06:27] | Get away! | 你们走开 |
[1:06:29] | Paul! | 快走开 |
[1:07:53] | There’s plenty of gasoline. | 我们有足够的汽油 |
[1:07:55] | Now we just gotta make our way to the coast. | 只要能到海边就好了 |
[1:07:58] | Work out some sort of a signal. | 我们可以发出信号 |
[1:08:01] | Build a fire or something. Something they can see from the air. | 生火或什么的 好让他们能看到 |
[1:08:11] | Dr. Grant? | 格兰特博士 |
[1:08:14] | Hey, Eric, how you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[1:08:26] | I’m sorry about Billy. | 失去比利你一定很难过 |
[1:08:31] | You know what the last thing I said to him was? | 你知道 我对他说的最后一句话吗 |
[1:08:35] | I said, | 我说 |
[1:08:36] | “You’re as bad as the people that built this place.” | “你和建这个岛的人一样糟” |
[1:08:40] | Which wasn’t true. Billy was just young. | 那只是气话 他太年轻气盛 |
[1:08:44] | That’s all. | 如此而已 |
[1:08:47] | I have a theory that there are two kinds of boys. | 我认为男孩可分两类 |
[1:08:50] | There are those that want to be astronomers, | 一类想成为天文学家 |
[1:08:52] | and those that want to be astronauts. | 一类想做太空人 |
[1:08:55] | The astronomer, or the paleontologist, | 天文学家和古生物学家一样 |
[1:08:58] | gets to study these amazing things from a place of complete safety. | 在完全安全的地方做研究 |
[1:09:05] | But then you never get to go into space. | 可惜永远不能上太空 |
[1:09:07] | Exactly. That’s the difference between imagining and seeing: | 没错 差别就在想象和亲眼所见 |
[1:09:12] | to be able to touch them. | 并能亲手摸到它们 |
[1:09:15] | And that’s… that’s all that Billy wanted. | 那也是比利最渴望的 |
[1:09:26] | Dr. Grant. | 格兰特博士 |
[1:09:56] | Know something, Dr. Grant? | 格兰特博士 你知道吗 |
[1:10:00] | Billy was right. | 比利是对的 |
[1:10:27] | Listen! | 你们听 |
[1:10:50] | Find it before it stops ringing! | 在挂断前快找到它 |
[1:10:51] | Eric, you stay on that boat. | 艾瑞克 你留在船上 |
[1:10:56] | It’s here. Wait. Whoa-whoa, it’s here. | 在这里 不对 是这里 |
[1:11:08] | I got it. | 找到了 |
[1:11:17] | Hello? Hello! | 喂? |
[1:11:19] | You too can own a time-share… | 你可拥有位于瓜达拉哈市的 |
[1:11:21] | in beautiful Guadalajara. | 渡假别墅的共同所有权 |
[1:11:22] | Enjoy a meal in one of our four-star restaurants | 并在我们的四星级餐厅用餐 |
[1:11:25] | Look out! | 小心 |
[1:11:47] | Turn off the power. You’ve got juice for maybe one call. | 剩下来的电池 只够我们打一通电话 |
[1:11:51] | Whatever you do, don’t call the U.S. Embassy. They won’t do a damn thing. | 千万别打给美国大使馆 他们什么事也不做 |
[1:11:55] | Hey, guys! Come here! Look at this! | 你们过来看呀 |
[1:12:05] | Bonitos. | 鲣鱼 |
[1:12:06] | Something must have spooked them. | 它们被吓坏了 |
[1:12:09] | Get the engine going, Mr. Kirby. | 克比 别让引擎停下来 |
[1:12:18] | Open the throttle. | 把节流阀打开 |
[1:12:26] | Pick up, pick up. | 接电话 |
[1:12:33] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:12:34] | Ellie? | 艾丽吗? |
[1:12:36] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:12:37] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[1:12:42] | Charlie! Take the phone to Mommy now. | 查理 把电话拿给妈咪 |
[1:12:45] | Charlie, take the phone to Mommy now. | 快把电话拿给妈咪 |
[1:12:47] | It’s the dinosaur man. | 是恐龙先生打来的 |
[1:12:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:12:51] | Listen to me, Charlie. | 听我说 |
[1:12:54] | Charlie, are you taking the phone to Mom? | 查理 有没有把电话给妈咪? |
[1:12:58] | Charlie! | 查理? |
[1:13:27] | Oh, ho-ho. Hi, everybody! | 哈 哈 哈 大家好 |
[1:13:39] | It’s great to be here! Hi, there! How are you today? | 这里真不错 你们好吗? |
[1:13:53] | This is gonna be great! | 一定会很棒的 |
[1:14:07] | – Who’s on the phone? – The dinosaur man. | -谁打来的? -恐龙先生 |
[1:14:10] | He is? Alan? | 是吗 阿伦 |
[1:14:12] | Look in the boxes! Find a weapon! | 找找看盒子里有没有武器 |
[1:14:23] | Where’s the phone? There! Get the phone! | 电话呢? 快去接 |
[1:14:35] | Ellie? Ellie, listen to me. | 艾丽 听我说 |
[1:14:37] | Alan, are you on a cell phone? I can’t hear you? | 你用手机吗 我听不到 |
[1:14:39] | The river! Site “B”! The river! | B地的河流 |
[1:14:46] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:16:53] | Dad! Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:17:02] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[1:17:14] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:17:20] | Paul, you jerk! | 保罗 你这个混蛋 |
[1:17:24] | You can’t leave me like this! | 你怎么能就这样走了 |
[1:17:29] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我没走呀 |
[1:17:47] | Remember when we went fishing a couple summers ago? | 还记得几年前的夏天 我们去钓鱼吗 |
[1:17:51] | I was putting the boat in the water, and the trailer sank? | 当我把船卸下来时 拖车反而沉了 |
[1:17:55] | The tow truck tried to pull us out, and it got dragged in too. | 拖吊车想把车拉上来 自己反而越陷越深 |
[1:18:00] | The truck driver wanted to knock my lights out. | 气得司机差点揍我一顿 |
[1:18:08] | I miss fishing. | 我真想念钓鱼 |
[1:18:15] | Mr. Kirby? | 克比 |
[1:18:21] | That lady you called. Who is she? | 你找的那位女士… 她是谁 |
[1:18:25] | How do you know that she can help us? | 她真能帮我们吗? |
[1:18:27] | She was the one person I could always count on. I owe her a lot. | 她是我唯一能信任的人 我欠她太多了 |
[1:18:31] | Although I don’t think I ever told her that. | 可惜一直没对她说 |
[1:18:33] | You should. | 你应该说 |
[1:18:37] | Shh. You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[1:18:40] | The ocean! | 是海洋 |
[1:18:58] | They want the eggs, | 它们向我们要蛋 |
[1:19:01] | otherwise we’d be dead already. | 否则我们早死了 |
[1:19:08] | Everybody get down. She’s challenging us. | 大家蹲下来 它在向我们挑战 |
[1:19:31] | She thinks you stole the eggs. | 它以为你偷了蛋 |
[1:19:33] | Get behind me. | 到我后面去 |
[1:19:54] | Give me the eggs. | 把蛋给我 |
[1:20:18] | Do it, Mom. | 妈 快给它 |
[1:20:39] | No! No, no, no. Call for help. | 不对 要发求救信号 |
[1:21:27] | That’s a helicopter. | 是直升机 |
[1:21:39] | Dr. Grant? Dr. Alan Grant? | 格兰特博士 |
[1:21:42] | Stop! | 不要叫 |
[1:21:43] | That’s a very bad idea! | 那样太危险 |
[1:21:56] | Wow. You have to thank her now. | 你一定要好好谢她 |
[1:22:00] | She sent the navy and the marines! | 连海军和海军陆战队都出动了 |
[1:22:03] | God bless you, Ellie. | 艾丽 你真是救命恩人 |
[1:22:16] | Dr. Grant, this man with you? | 格兰特博士 这个人是和你一起来的吗 |
[1:22:18] | What? | 谁? |
[1:22:29] | Hey, you made it. | 你逃出来了 |
[1:22:32] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[1:22:34] | I rescued your hat. | 我救了你的帽子 |
[1:22:37] | Dr. Grant, we need to go now. | 格兰特博士 我们得起飞了 |
[1:22:38] | Oh, yeah. | 喔 是呀 |
[1:22:42] | Well, that’s the important thing. | 这倒是挺重要的 |
[1:22:45] | Dr. Grant! | 格兰特博士 |
[1:22:49] | Can I get you to sit here and buckle up, sir? | 请你坐下来 系上安全带 |
[1:22:58] | Sea Shadow Dust Storm Zero Five, six souls on board. | 海影对尘暴 一共援救了五人 |
[1:23:03] | Dust Storm Sea Shadow, roger. Good work. | 尘暴对海影 知道了 干得好 |
[1:23:10] | What the hell is that? | 搞什么鬼呀 |
[1:23:13] | Dr. Grant, look! | 格兰特博士 你快看 |
[1:23:25] | Where do you think they’ re going? | 它们要飞到哪里去 |
[1:23:27] | I don’t know. Maybe just looking for new nesting grounds. | 不知道 也许去找新地方筑巢 |
[1:23:31] | It’s a whole new world for them. | 对他们来说外面是全新的世界 |
[1:23:33] | I dare ’em to nest in Enid, Oklahoma. | 别想到俄克拉荷马州来筑巢 |
[1:23:42] | Let’s go home. | 咱们回家吧 |