英文名称:And Soon the Darkness
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:00] | Camila. | 卡米拉 |
[03:21] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[03:31] | -I’m coming. -You’ll never beat me. | -我来了 -你永远赢不了我 |
[04:11] | My God, look at this little town. How cute is this? | 老天 那座小镇好可爱哦 |
[04:21] | Oh, come here. | 过来 |
[04:28] | -Hola. -Hola. | -你好 -你好 |
[04:35] | You know, we’re close to that river that used to be | 我们现在离曾经是阿根廷和巴拉圭 |
[04:37] | Argentina’s main trade route into Paraguay. | 航运的主要通道的那条河不远了 |
[04:41] | Apparently, it used to be a pretty happening town. | 显然 以前这里还是很热闹的了 |
[04:44] | A lot of smugglers and rough types. | 肯定有很多走私和非法的事情 |
[04:46] | Really? | 真的 |
[04:48] | I like it already. | 我已经爱上这个小镇了 |
[04:50] | Pick one. | 哪个更好看 |
[04:54] | -This one. Yeah. -This one? | -这个 是的 -这个 |
[04:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:58] | Here you go. You can keep the change. | 给 不用找了 |
[05:00] | Thanks. I mean, gracias. | 谢谢 |
[05:02] | De nada. | 不客气 |
[05:19] | Go on, ask her. | 过去问问她 |
[05:23] | Go. | 去啊 |
[05:25] | Buenas tardes. | 下午好 |
[05:28] | Um, donde est? El Hotel Rosarnaria? | 请问罗萨那利亚酒店怎么走 |
[05:40] | Okay. Gracias. | 好的 谢谢 |
[05:43] | Did you get all that? | 你听明白了吗 |
[05:45] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[06:26] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[06:31] | Hola. | 有人吗 |
[06:33] | -Hello? -Hola. | -有人吗 -你好 |
[06:35] | -Buenas noches. -Buenas noches. | -晚上好 -晚上好 |
[06:37] | Um, me llamo es Stephanie. | 我叫史蒂芬妮 |
[06:42] | Ynosotros tenemos un, um. | 我们 |
[06:44] | You have a reservation? | 你们有预定吗 |
[06:46] | -You speak English. -Yes. | -你会说英语 -是的 |
[06:48] | Luca. | 卢卡 |
[06:54] | You stay only one night, yes? | 你们只住一晚上 对吗 |
[06:56] | Yes. Actually, we leave tomorrow. | 是的 我们明天就走 |
[06:58] | Do you know what time the bus to Posadas leaves? | 你知道去博萨达的公车什么时候开吗 |
[07:01] | At 8:00. And it’s the only one of the day. | 8点 每天只有一班 |
[07:04] | Please tell me that’s 8:00 PM. | 最好是晚上8点 |
[07:06] | I’m sorry. It’s 8:00 in the morning. | 对不起 是早上8点 |
[07:10] | Figures. | 数字 |
[07:12] | -Your passport, please. -Oh, yeah. | -你的护照 -在这里 |
[07:15] | Ellie. | 艾丽 |
[07:19] | “Assport”? | “口”照 |
[07:21] | Ellie. | 艾丽 |
[07:22] | That’s a good one. | 不错 |
[07:28] | You are not traveling alone, are you? | 你们是自助游吗 |
[07:31] | Um, well, yes and no. | 是 也不是 |
[07:34] | We were traveling with a bike tour, | 我们参加的是自行车旅行团 |
[07:36] | but we kind of went AWOL after the first day. | 但我们第一天起就脱团了 |
[07:41] | Yes, I see. | 了解 |
[07:43] | Well, please let me know if you need anything. | 如果你们需要任何帮助请让我知道 |
[07:47] | -Cool. -Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[07:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:50] | -Ciao. -Ciao. | -再见 -再见 |
[08:17] | One key. | 还有一把钥匙 |
[08:19] | Oh, gracias. | 谢谢 |
[08:22] | Weirdo. | 怪人 |
[08:23] | Cute. | 真不错 |
[08:25] | Yeah, this is cute. | 是的 不错 |
[08:37] | First shower. | 我先洗 |
[08:39] | Ugh, this is gross. | 真恶心 |
[09:59] | Hey, Steph. | 史蒂芬妮 |
[10:01] | There’s no towels. | 这里没有毛巾 |
[10:03] | Yeah, coming. | 我来了 |
[10:07] | Here are your towels. | 拿着你的毛巾 |
[10:09] | Danke schoen. | 谢谢(德语) |
[10:29] | What did you say to those guys? | 你跟这些家伙说些什么 |
[10:32] | Nothing, just that you’re single. | 没什么 只是说你还单身 |
[10:34] | Gee, thanks, El. | 天 谢谢 艾丽 |
[10:39] | Okay, I like the potential. | 我喜欢 有潜力 |
[10:46] | Yeah, it’s nice. | 是啊 真不错 |
[10:47] | Oh, excuse me. Two cervezas, por favor. | 对不起 请来两杯啤酒 |
[10:50] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[10:59] | Is that Nick? | 是尼克 |
[11:02] | Seriously? He’s such a dick. | 真的 他是个混蛋啊 |
[11:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:08] | But maybe I should just talk to him. | 也许我该接这个电话 |
[11:10] | No. No, no, no. Don’t even think. | 不 不 别想 |
[11:12] | It’s so not worth it. | 不值得 |
[11:13] | I know, but. | 我知道 但 |
[11:15] | You know, I’m not. | 你知道 我不 |
[11:17] | I’m not good at being alone. | 我不喜欢孤独 |
[11:18] | I know, but I’m right here. | 我知道 但我就在这里啊 |
[11:21] | Okay? | 拜托 |
[11:22] | -We had fun. -Yeah, absolutely. | -我们在一起很快乐 -绝对是的 |
[11:26] | We’re about to have more fun too. | 我们再找些乐子 |
[11:30] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[11:31] | Um, disculpe. | 抱歉 |
[11:34] | We didn’t order these. | 我们没有点这个 |
[11:43] | Don’t be rude. | 不要失礼 |
[11:52] | All right! | 好啊 |
[11:58] | -No, no. -Yeah, yeah. | -不 不 -行的 行的 |
[12:00] | -Ellie, no. Seriously, I’m done. -Just shut up and drink. | -艾丽 不要了 我不行了 -闭嘴 快喝 |
[12:02] | Tomorrow’s gonna suck. | 明天就惨了 |
[12:04] | Yes, but that’s what Advil is for. | 来两粒头疼药不就行了 |
[12:06] | Come on, it’s our last night. | 来吧 这是最后一晚哦 |
[12:09] | To you and me. | 敬我们俩 |
[12:11] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[12:18] | -I can’t. -That was hard. | -我不行了 -喝不下了 |
[12:32] | What about him? | 他怎么样 |
[12:34] | I don’t know. You think he’s my type? | 不知道 你觉得他是我喜欢的那一类 |
[12:36] | Totally. He looks. | 绝对是 他看上去 |
[12:39] | Responsible. | 有责任心 |
[12:51] | Should I invite him over? I can totally invite him over. | 要请他过来吗 我帮你请他过来 |
[12:53] | -No. El, stop. Sit down. -I’m gonna do that for you. | -不 艾丽 坐下 -我帮你请他过来 |
[12:55] | Jesus, sit down! Sit down! He’s gonna look over here, Ellie. | 老天 坐下 他正看过来呢 |
[12:58] | -Stay. -Isn’t that the point? | -坐下 -不就是要他看吗 |
[13:02] | Oh, my God. Are you hearing this? | 你听到了吗 |
[13:04] | Do you hear this? Please don’t tell me you’re not hearing this. | 你听到了吗 别告诉我你没听到 |
[13:07] | -What are you doing? -I’m doing us all a favor. | -你在干嘛 -我在帮我们俩一个忙 |
[13:09] | Oh, no, no, you cannot play that song. | 不要 你不能 |
[13:16] | Ugh, Ellie. | 艾丽 |
[13:19] | My friend wants to know why you don’t like the song. | 我的朋友想知道你为什么不喜欢这首歌 |
[13:22] | Well, ’cause there’s a fine line between irony and just plain bad. | 因为嘲讽和纯粹的坏之间的界限很小 |
[13:26] | Kind of like. | 就像 |
[13:28] | Your shirt. | 你穿的背心 |
[13:32] | All right. No. | 好了 不是 |
[13:34] | Nope. | 不是 |
[13:38] | Okay. | 就是这首了 |
[13:46] | This one’s for you, baby. | 这是给你的 宝贝 |
[14:26] | Take it easy. | 别激动 |
[14:28] | No problem here. | 这里没事 |
[14:41] | Hey, where are you going? | 你们去哪里 |
[14:56] | Girl emergency. Sorry. | 女孩子的急事 不好意思 |
[15:21] | You’re not from around these parts, are you? | 你不是附近来的 是吗 |
[15:30] | Performance anxiety? | 有点焦虑吗 |
[15:37] | You should stick close to your friend. | 你应该和你的朋友在一起 |
[15:45] | That backfired. | 事与愿违 |
[16:11] | -Hello. -Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[16:13] | -Do you want to sit? -Yeah. Thank you. | -你要坐下吗 -是的 谢谢 |
[16:18] | -Let me take your picture. -Okay. | -可以给你照张相吗 -好的 |
[16:23] | -Did you get it? -Mm, I got it. | -拍好了 -是的 |
[16:24] | Let me take one of you. | 我来给你拍一张 |
[16:30] | -You think so? -Yeah, I like it. | -你这么觉得 -是的 我喜欢 |
[17:22] | Now you’re my prisoner. | 现在你是我的囚徒 |
[17:24] | Really? | 真的 |
[17:25] | -Does that mean I’m in trouble? -Big trouble. | -我有麻烦了吗 -大麻烦 |
[17:36] | What? What does that mean? | 什么 什么意思 |
[17:38] | -It means that you. -Yeah? | -意思是 -是什么 |
[17:40] | -Your friend. -My friend? | -你的朋友 -我朋友 |
[17:42] | And I. | 和我 |
[17:44] | No way, Jose. | 不行 何塞 |
[17:48] | Not with that one. | 跟那个不行 |
[19:07] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[19:09] | You’ll wake her up. | 你去叫醒她 |
[19:15] | Silencio, por favor. | 请安静 |
[19:31] | Let’s go to my place. | 去我那儿吧 |
[19:33] | Your place? No no no. We can’t. | 你那儿 不行 |
[19:35] | Who says? | 谁说的 |
[19:37] | -Me says. -Oh, you says? | -我说的 -你说的 |
[19:38] | Yeah, me. | 是的 我 |
[19:42] | -Come on, you’re gonna love it. -I know I’ll love it. | -来吧 你会喜欢的 -我知道 |
[19:47] | I know. I just can’t. | 我知道 但我不能 |
[19:49] | My friend, she’s in, | 我朋友 她还 |
[19:51] | she’s inside. | 在里面 |
[19:52] | Well, tell her to come. Tell her to come. | 那么 让她一起来 |
[19:55] | I’m not gonna tell her to come. | 我不会让她来的 |
[19:59] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[20:01] | I live really close to here. | 我那儿离这里很近 |
[20:03] | -I don’t, we can’t. -Okay? | -我不 不行 -拜托 |
[20:05] | -I told you I can’t go. -Come on, you’re coming with me. | -我说了不行 -拜托 跟我来 |
[20:07] | I’m not gonna come with you. | 我不会跟你去的 |
[20:09] | Okay, all right. This hurts. | 好吧 很疼 |
[20:11] | Ow, stop! What the hell? | 住手 怎么回事 |
[20:14] | Let me go! | 让我走 |
[20:15] | -Get away from me! -Come inside! | -别碰我 -进来 |
[20:17] | Steph. | 史蒂芬妮 |
[20:19] | Come on, we are just having. | 拜托 我们只是 |
[20:22] | Keep ’em closed. | 关好 |
[20:31] | He’s mean. | 他很卑鄙 |
[20:33] | What? Habla la bamba? | 什么 |
[20:37] | Girls, open the goddamn door! | 快他妈的开门 |
[20:40] | Jesus, you trying to get us killed? | 天那 你差点害我们被杀 |
[20:43] | Ellie, come outside. | 艾丽 出来 |
[20:45] | Ellie! | 艾丽 |
[20:49] | Hey, asshole. | 猪头 |
[21:03] | Qupasa? | 怎么回事 |
[21:07] | Qupasa? | 怎么回事 |
[21:21] | Sorry, girls. | 不好意思 姑娘们 |
[21:24] | Maybe next time, all right? | 下次吧 |
[21:28] | You too. | 你也是 |
[21:49] | Hey, Steph. | 史蒂芬妮 |
[21:51] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[22:18] | Aw, shit. Ellie, get up. We’re late. | 艾丽 快起床 我们要迟了 |
[22:21] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[22:24] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[22:26] | I’m not kidding, El. | 我不开玩笑 艾丽 |
[22:28] | -We cannot miss that bus. -Oh, no. | -我们不能错过公车 -不 |
[22:30] | Wait! | 等等 |
[22:32] | Don’t leave us here! | 别把我们留下 |
[22:33] | Wait! | 等等 |
[22:35] | No! | 不 |
[22:46] | Oh, we’re screwed. | 这下惨了 |
[22:48] | -We’ll just take the next bus. -There is no next bus. | -我们搭下一班吧 -没有下一班了 |
[22:51] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:53] | Why did this have to happen to us on the last day? | 昨天这些事怎么会发生在我们身上 |
[22:56] | Everything was going so great until now. | 直到现在 什么事都很好 |
[23:01] | Come on, let’s go back. | 拜托 我们回去吧 |
[23:09] | So that’s flight 206 at 16:00 hours. | 那是下午4点的206航班 |
[23:13] | Um, that’s 4:00 PM, right? | 是下午4点吧 |
[23:16] | Okay. No, that’s fine. Thank you. | 好的 不用了 谢谢 |
[23:18] | Thank you, bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[23:21] | Are we good? | 你还好吧 |
[23:23] | No, Ellie, we’re not good. | 不 艾丽 我不好 |
[23:25] | We’re both out 200 bucks. | 我们美人多花了200 |
[23:28] | Oh, my gosh. Wake me up never. | 老天 再不要吵醒我 |
[23:32] | Come on, let’s at least do something fun. | 来吧 我们去找些乐子 |
[23:35] | I am doing something fun. | 我乐在其中呢 |
[23:41] | You have not left. | 你们还没走 |
[23:43] | Oh, no. Actually, we missed our bus. | 不 我们错过公车了 |
[23:47] | But we wanted to go to this place, Villa Del Lago. | 我们想去这里 德尔拉果别墅 |
[23:50] | Have you heard of it? | 你听说过吗 |
[23:55] | They say the water there can cure polio. | 据说那里的水可以治脊髓灰质炎 |
[23:58] | I don’t have polio. | 我没有脊髓灰质炎 |
[23:59] | Villa Del Lago. | 德尔拉果别墅 |
[24:02] | No, it’s a ghost town now. There is nothing to see. | 那里已经废弃了 没什么好看的 |
[24:06] | If you must go somewhere, | 如果你们必须出去 |
[24:10] | go to see the waterfalls or to see the caves. | 去看看瀑布吧 或者洞穴也不错 |
[24:14] | -They are beautiful. -That sounds like fun. | -很美 -听上去不错 |
[24:18] | Ellie. | 艾丽 |
[24:20] | All right, well, thank you. Thank you. That’s great. | 好吧 谢谢 谢谢 太棒了 |
[24:42] | Rosa. | 罗莎 |
[24:46] | -Permiso, chicas. -Thanks. | -不好意思 -谢谢 |
[24:53] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[24:55] | -Come on, Ellie, let’s go. -No! | -来吧 艾丽 -不要 |
[24:58] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[24:59] | Dude, stop! | 别这样 |
[25:26] | Oh, look at that. | 看那儿 |
[26:29] | Hey, let’s just lay out here. | 我们在这躺一会吧 |
[26:31] | -Ellie, really? -Come on, just relax. | -艾丽 真的 -拜托 放松一下 |
[26:34] | We really don’t have anywhere to be. | 我们真的没地方去了 |
[26:39] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[27:02] | Here, sunshine. | 这里 阳光 |
[27:04] | It will all be okay. | 一起都会好的 |
[27:06] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[27:12] | Thanks, El. | 谢谢 艾丽 |
[27:15] | All right. | 真不错 |
[28:00] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[28:04] | Ellie, I know you can hear me. | 艾丽 我知道你听的见我的话 |
[28:06] | -Let’s go. -Later. | -走吧 -晚一点吧 |
[28:12] | And when exactly is later? | 到底多晚 |
[28:14] | I don’t know, Steph. When I’m ready. | 不知道 史蒂芬妮 等我想走的时候 |
[28:19] | What the hell? I said I’m not ready. | 怎么回事 我说等我想走的时候 |
[28:22] | Well, I am. El, we can’t be here all day. | 艾丽 我们不能整天在这儿 |
[28:25] | You really really need to learn to have some fun. | 你真的应该学学怎么找乐子了 |
[28:29] | And what, you’re gonna teach me, I suppose? | 我猜 你会教我的 |
[28:32] | Yeah, actually. I probably could. | 是的 我也许会教你的 |
[28:35] | Where would we start, huh? | 从哪儿开始呢 |
[28:38] | The men’s bathroom? That sounds like fun. | 那个男人的洗手间 听上去不错 |
[28:42] | Okay. No, that’s great. | 不 很好 |
[28:44] | I see where this is going. | 我知道会怎样 |
[28:45] | -Forget it. -No. | -算了吧 -不 |
[28:48] | Forget it. No, you’re right. If you didn’t care before attacking him | 算了吧 你是对的 如果你在洗手间 |
[28:51] | in the bathroom, you’re certainly not gonna care now. | 攻击他之前你不在乎 现在也不会在乎的 |
[28:53] | Okay, Steph, I’m sorry. | 好吧 史蒂芬妮 对不起 |
[28:56] | If it’s any consolation, he didn’t take the bait. | 如果算是个安慰的话 他没有上钩 |
[29:01] | It’s still really shitty, Ellie. | 还是很糟糕 艾丽 |
[29:06] | -I guess you can’t help it. -What? | -我猜你帮不了我 -什么 |
[29:09] | You know what? I probably actually should have done something. | 你知道吗 我也许应该做些什么事情 |
[29:13] | Because God knows you never would have. | 因为上帝知道你不会做任何事 |
[29:15] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 这到底是什么意思 |
[29:17] | You know what? Just forget about it. | 好吧 忘了这件事吧 |
[29:19] | No, bullshit forget it. Say what you mean. | 不 说你是什么意思 |
[29:23] | I mean, Steph, God forbid you take a chance on another guy | 我是说 史蒂芬妮 上帝不会让你找其他男人的 |
[29:26] | instead of dwelling on the same old one. | 只会让你流连于原来那个 |
[29:29] | He said we’ll work it out, El. | 他说我们会和好的 艾丽 |
[29:32] | Stephanie, he cheated on you. | 史蒂芬妮 他在骗你呢 |
[29:33] | This is crazy to me that you’re still defending him. | 你真是疯了 现在还在替他说话 |
[29:36] | You should have dumped that guy right on the spot. | 你应该当场就抛弃那个家伙 |
[29:39] | But you didn’t. And now you’re hurt | 你没有 所以你现在很受伤 |
[29:41] | and I have to pick up your pieces of yet another disaster relationship. | 而我就不得不帮你捡起一地破碎的心灵 |
[29:45] | What? Is this coming from you, the expert? | 你想说什么 专家 |
[29:48] | You think a relationship is when you get the guy’s last name. | 你以为所谓关系就是记住那个男人姓什么 |
[29:54] | You know what? Screw you. | 去你的 |
[29:55] | Nice. | 很好 |
[30:05] | Steph, wait. | 史蒂芬妮 等等 |
[30:07] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[30:09] | What do you care? You’re on vacation, Ellie. | 你管不着 你在休假 艾丽 |
[30:12] | I don’t want you to have to worry about cleaning up after me. | 你不用担心要帮我收拾残局 |
[30:14] | Have fun. | 玩得愉快 |
[32:06] | Come on, El, where are you? | 拜托 艾丽 你在哪里 |
[35:45] | So it’s me. | 是我 |
[35:47] | Um, where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[35:49] | I’m at the cow place now. | 我现在在牛圈这里 |
[35:51] | Um, okay. So call me. | 好吧 给我电话 |
[35:55] | Bye. | 再见 |
[36:25] | -Hi. -Where’s your friend? | -你好 -你的朋友呢 |
[36:27] | Coming. | 就来了 |
[36:29] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[36:33] | Any minute now. | 很快就到了 |
[36:36] | Oh hey, thanks for your help last night with that guy. | 谢谢你昨晚帮忙 |
[36:38] | -He was a real creep. -Yeah, he was. | -他真的很吓人 -是的 |
[36:45] | You know what? Probably got a flat or something. | 也许她爆胎了 |
[36:48] | I’d better go. But see you around, | 我还是走吧 再见 |
[36:51] | -Michael. -Stephanie. | -迈克尔 -史蒂芬妮 |
[36:55] | Hey, where are you going? I’ll give you a lift. | 你要去哪里 我带你一段 |
[36:59] | No, I’m okay. Thanks though. | 不要了 我没事 谢谢 |
[37:05] | Wait! No! | 等等 不 |
[37:08] | Somebody! No! | 救命啊 不 |
[37:14] | No! | 不 |
[38:16] | You follow me here? | 你跟踪我到这里的吗 |
[38:18] | Yeah. I just wanted to make sure you were all right. | 是的 我只是想确认你们没事 |
[38:24] | Are you? ‘Cause you don’t look it. | 你还好吗 你看上去不怎么样 |
[38:28] | Her bike is gone. | 她的自行车不见了 |
[38:34] | Well, maybe she left already. | 也许她已经走了 |
[38:35] | No, there’s only one road. | 不 这里只有一条路 |
[38:37] | I mean, we would have passed each other. | 我是说 我们会碰上的 |
[38:40] | Right. | 是啊 |
[38:42] | I’m gonna go inside and look for her. | 我要进去找她 |
[38:52] | Are you sure this is the place? | 你确认是这里吗 |
[38:54] | Yeah, I’m positive. | 是的 确认 |
[39:01] | Do you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[39:03] | -It’s over here somewhere. -Ellie! | -就在这附近 -艾丽 |
[39:43] | Who are you calling? | 你在给谁打电话 |
[39:45] | The police. | 警察 |
[39:49] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[40:22] | -Hola. -Hola. | -你好 -你好 |
[40:25] | -Michael. -Calvo. | -迈克尔 -卡福 |
[40:39] | -What did he say? -We’re gonna show him. | -他说什么 -我们要带他去 |
[41:04] | Here, give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[41:07] | Calvo. | 卡福 |
[41:39] | -What did he just ask? -He asked. | -他刚刚问什么 -他问 |
[41:41] | Why were you and your friend not together? | 为什么你和你的朋友没在一起 |
[41:46] | We got separated. | 我们分开了 |
[41:47] | Separated? How did you get separated? | 分开 怎么会分开呢 |
[41:50] | It was stupid. We got in a fight. | 这很蠢 我们吵架了 |
[41:54] | Well, I am sure she will forgive you. | 我相信她会原谅你的 |
[41:57] | Wait, where are you going? | 等等 你去哪里 |
[41:59] | Your friend is fine. | 你的朋友没事 |
[42:01] | When she realizes she has lost her phone she will come back to find it. | 她发现手机不见了 她会回来找的 |
[42:05] | Senor, please wait. Where are you going? | 先生 请等一下 你去哪儿 |
[42:07] | Calvo. | 卡福 |
[42:09] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[42:15] | Do yourself a favor and find another lover. | 帮你自己一个忙 找到她 |
[42:18] | This one has a habit of losing his girlfriends. | 这个家伙有掉女朋友的习惯 |
[42:28] | I am very sorry, but I. | 对不起 但 |
[42:31] | She was with a guy last night. | 她昨晚和一个男人在一起 |
[42:33] | What did he look like? | 他长得什么样子 |
[42:36] | He was tall. | 很高 |
[42:38] | He had brown hair. | 棕色头发 |
[42:40] | Brown hair? | 棕色 |
[42:42] | You just described half of Argentina. | 有一半阿根廷人长得这个样子 |
[42:46] | -Did you get his name? -No, I didn’t. | -你知道他叫什么吗 -不知道 |
[42:49] | -Could you identify him? -Yeah. | -你能认得出他吗 -是的 |
[42:52] | Yeah, if I saw him again I’m sure I could. | 我确信再见到他我会认出他的 |
[42:55] | Well, when you do see him you can call me, | 那么你看到他给我电话 |
[42:57] | but now there is nothing I can do. | 但是现在我也没办法 |
[43:01] | Please. Please. | 求你了 |
[43:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:06] | You may make a report if you want. | 你可以写个报告 如果你愿意 |
[43:08] | Yeah, that thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[43:13] | Can I ride with you? | 我可以搭你车吗 |
[43:17] | -Of course. -Okay. | -当然可以 -好的 |
[43:20] | You want me to come with you? | 你要我跟你一起来吗 |
[43:22] | No, Michael. Thank you. | 不用了 迈克尔 谢谢 |
[43:23] | I think I can handle the situation from here. | 我想我能处理 |
[43:26] | Yeah, I’ll be fine. | 是的 我会没事的 |
[44:03] | Just because he speaks English does not mean you should trust him. | 他会说英语 并不代表你可以相信他 |
[44:08] | I don’t know if I trust anybody right now. | 现在我不知道该相信谁 |
[44:49] | All done. | 好了 |
[44:51] | Wait, that’s it? | 等等 就这样 |
[44:54] | -That’s it. -No. | -是的 -不 |
[44:56] | We should be out there looking for her. | 我们应该去外面找她 |
[44:59] | I mean, we can still make a search party before it gets dark. | 我是说 我们应该在天黑之前组织搜索队去找她 |
[45:01] | A search party? | 搜索队吗 |
[45:03] | Where do you think you are? This is not America. | 你在想写什么 这里不是美国 |
[45:07] | Does it look like I can make a search party? | 你觉得我怎么组织搜素队 |
[45:12] | Then what else can we do? | 那么你还能做些什么 |
[45:14] | Today? Nothing. | 今天 没有了 |
[45:17] | Nothing? | 没有了 |
[45:19] | Please, you should not worry so much. | 请你不要这么担心 |
[45:23] | Your friend is just having her fun. | 你朋友正在找乐子呢 |
[45:26] | My friend is not out there having fun, okay? | 我朋友才不会找乐子 |
[45:28] | I know her. | 我了解她 |
[45:31] | She wouldn’t just leave me like this. | 她不会就这么抛下我的 |
[45:33] | The way you left her alone in a foreign country? | 就像你把她抛在外国的乡下 |
[45:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[45:45] | I will do everything in my power. | 我会尽力的 |
[45:48] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[45:50] | This is so messed up. | 这太混乱了 |
[45:55] | Is there someone else I can talk to? | 我还可以去找谁 |
[45:57] | You’re tired. | 你累了 |
[46:00] | Why don’t you go back to the hotel and take a siesta? | 为什么你不会酒店好好睡一觉 |
[46:05] | You want me to take a nap while my best friend is missing? | 你要我在我朋友失踪的时候去睡觉吗 |
[46:08] | Yes. I think you will feel much better. | 是的 我觉得这样对你最好 |
[46:14] | It’s okay. Look, if she’s not back tomorrow, | 好吧 如果她明天还不回来 |
[46:17] | we’ll file a missing persons report with federal police in Buenos Aires. | 我会向布宜诺斯艾利斯递交失踪人员报告的 |
[46:21] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[46:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[46:43] | Everything will be all right. You’ll see. | 你看 一切都会好起来的 |
[47:16] | Disculpe me. | 不好意思 |
[47:24] | I’m looking for my friend. | 我在找我朋友 |
[47:27] | Senora. I’m just looking for my friend. | 女士 我在找我朋友 |
[47:30] | Mi amiga. Senora? | 我朋友 女士 |
[47:56] | Oh, excuse me. Can you help me? | 不好意思 你能帮忙吗 |
[47:59] | I’m looking for my friend. I can’t find her. | 我在找我朋友 我找不到她 |
[48:02] | Senora? I just want to ask. | 女士 我想 |
[48:05] | I just. | 我 |
[48:11] | Senora, please. | 女士 拜托 |
[48:19] | Hey, wait. | 等等 |
[48:23] | I just want to talk to you. | 我只想跟你聊聊 |
[48:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[50:04] | Ellie? | 艾丽 |
[50:30] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[50:32] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[51:09] | I’m sorry. I’ve got to go. | 对不起 我得走了 |
[51:19] | Look what I found. It was in his room. | 你看我找到什么了 在他房间里 |
[51:21] | -It’s Ellie’s. -Whose room? | -是艾丽的 -谁的房间 |
[51:24] | Michael’s. | 迈克尔的 |
[51:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:30] | I will question him, | 我去询问他 |
[51:32] | but only if you go back to the hotel and wait for me. | 你回酒店等我 |
[51:35] | You let me do my job. Is that fair? | 让我做我的工作 好吗 |
[51:44] | -Okay. -Good. | -好的 -很好 |
[52:03] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[52:07] | Ellie’s gone. | 艾丽不见了 |
[52:09] | Gone? | 不见了 |
[52:12] | We got in a fight and I went on without her. | 我们吵了一架 我弃她而去 |
[52:21] | I’ve got to, I’ve got to find her. | 我必须 必须找到他 |
[52:24] | Come inside. Have something to drink. | 进来 喝点东西 |
[52:31] | Come on. it’s okay. | 好了 没事的 |
[52:33] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[53:02] | Don’t worry. Everything will be fine. | 别担心 一切都会好起来的 |
[56:52] | -Please don’t! No! -Just wait! | -求你别这样 -等等 |
[56:54] | -No, let me go! -I won’t hurt you. | -不 放我走 -我不会伤害你的 |
[56:57] | Stop, no! Stop it! | 住手 住手 |
[56:59] | -Get off me! -I’m not gonna hurt you. | -放开我 -我不会伤害你的 |
[57:03] | What’s the matter with you? | 你到底是怎么回事 |
[57:11] | Where did you get this? | 你在哪里找到这个的 |
[57:13] | You went through my things? | 你翻我东西 |
[57:15] | Where did you get this? | 你在哪里找到这个的 |
[57:18] | Look, it belongs to someone I know. | 这是属于我认识的一个人 |
[57:20] | Bullshit! This is Ellie’s. | 胡说 这是艾丽的 |
[57:24] | What did you do with her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[57:26] | Look, I swear to God, I’ve got nothing to do with your friend, okay? | 听着 我向上帝保证 我跟你的朋友没有关系 |
[57:30] | You have to trust me. Look. | 你必须相信我 |
[57:32] | Look, please. Would you just take a look at this? | 听着 你可以看一下这个吗 |
[57:35] | Okay? Just take a look at it. | 好吧 只是看一下 |
[57:46] | Her name is Camila. | 她的名字叫卡米拉 |
[57:48] | She disappeared somewhere around here. | 她在附近失踪了 |
[57:50] | That’s her bracelet. | 这是她的手链 |
[57:55] | I’ve been up and down these roads 100 times looking for her. | 我在这条路上上下下不下100次寻找她 |
[58:03] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[58:07] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[58:11] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[58:15] | You know, when we met she was organizing | 我们认识的时候 她正在 |
[58:18] | a humanitarian mission to South America. | 组织来南美的人道主义援助 |
[58:20] | And I wanted to be with her so I went too. | 我想跟她在一起 所以我也来了 |
[58:25] | What happened? | 发生什么事情了 |
[58:31] | About six months ago we came to work here. | 6个月之前我们来到这里 |
[58:34] | One day, she took the truck into town to get some supplies | 一天 她开货车来镇上买东西 |
[58:37] | and that’s the last I saw of her. | 那是我最后一次见到她 |
[58:40] | Nobody knows what happened. | 没人知道发生了什么 |
[58:42] | And if they do, they’re not saying anything. | 如果他们知道 也不会说的 |
[58:45] | I’d do anything to get her back. | 只要她能回来 我会不惜一切的 |
[58:49] | And I’m not leaving this country until I find her. | 找不到她我不会离开的 |
[58:52] | Did you call the police? | 你找过警察吗 |
[58:54] | Calvo? | 卡福 |
[58:56] | Yeah, he filled out a form. | 是的 他填写了报告 |
[58:59] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[59:01] | God. | 老天 |
[59:03] | I’m gonna be sick. | 我要生病了 |
[59:10] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[59:15] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[59:17] | Look, I’ve been hearing things | 听着 我听到一些事情 |
[59:20] | about young women, girls, who’ve been abducted | 关于女孩们被绑架 |
[59:23] | and taken across the river into Paraguay. | 并通过这条河运到巴拉圭去 |
[59:25] | I don’t know if that’s what’s happened to your friend. | 我不知道你的朋友是不是被绑架了 |
[59:28] | I mean, it’s rare. It’s risky to kidnap an American. | 我是说 这很少见 绑架美国人是很危险的 |
[59:31] | But it does happen. | 但确实发生了 |
[59:33] | That’s why I tried to warn her. | 这就是我要警告她的原因 |
[59:37] | I have to find her. | 我必须找到她 |
[59:39] | I have to find Ellie. | 我必须找到艾丽 |
[59:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[59:43] | Well, I mean, chances are she’s probably still in the area. | 我是说 她有可能还在附近 |
[59:45] | It’s too risky to move her during daylight. | 白天移动她很危险 |
[59:47] | But we need to find her before it gets dark. | 我们必须在天黑前找到她 |
[59:50] | -How? -We need to split up. | -怎么找 -我们得分头找 |
[59:53] | Now I’ll understand if you don’t want to do that. | 我理解如果你不愿意分开 |
[59:55] | But we can cover more ground if you do. | 但分开的话我们可以覆盖更多地方 |
[59:59] | No, you’re right. You’re right. | 不 你是对的 |
[1:00:02] | Okay, I’ll meet you back here in an hour. | 好吧 我们1小时后在这儿见 |
[1:00:06] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:00:57] | Ellie! | 艾丽 |
[1:01:01] | Ellie! | 艾丽 |
[1:01:05] | Ellie! | 艾丽 |
[1:01:10] | Ellie! | 艾丽 |
[1:02:10] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:02:17] | Michael, you’re becoming a hard man to find. | 迈克尔 你现在很难找啊 |
[1:02:22] | Surely you must be lost. | 你肯定是迷路了 |
[1:02:25] | You know me, just seeing the sights. | 你了解我 只是到处看看风景 |
[1:02:28] | Yes, of course you are. | 当然 |
[1:02:30] | Have you seen Stephanie? | 你见到过史蒂芬妮吗 |
[1:02:32] | No. | 没有 |
[1:02:34] | Because a car has been stolen | 因为有辆车被偷了 |
[1:02:36] | and that does not happen very often around here. | 这种事在这里很少见 |
[1:02:39] | A stolen car. | 被偷的汽车 |
[1:02:44] | Did you find Stephanie’s friend? | 你找到史蒂芬妮的朋友了吗 |
[1:02:46] | I was going to ask you the same thing. | 我正要问你呢 |
[1:02:51] | So her friend is still missing | 所以还没找到 |
[1:02:54] | and you’re looking for a car? | 你却在找一辆车 |
[1:03:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:03:03] | Come with me. Let’s take a drive. | 跟我来 我 |
[1:03:20] | Water. | 水 |
[1:04:19] | Chucho, | 楚卓 |
[1:04:21] | I know you’re not a bad guy. | 我知道你不是坏人 |
[1:04:28] | I can tell by the way you kissed me. | 我知道 你吻我时候 我就知道你不是坏人 |
[1:04:34] | Come here and kiss me again. | 过来 再吻我一次 |
[1:04:38] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:04:50] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:04:52] | So you want that? | 你要什么 |
[1:04:54] | I want you. | 我要你 |
[1:05:01] | No! | 不 |
[1:05:04] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:05:09] | No! | 不 |
[1:05:11] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[1:05:14] | Don’t! No! | 别 不 |
[1:05:16] | Bastard! | 混蛋 |
[1:05:25] | You fucking bastard. | 你个该死的混蛋 |
[1:05:30] | Help me! | 救命 |
[1:06:22] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[1:06:24] | Fuck you! | 你他妈的 |
[1:06:31] | Oh God, get me out of here, please. | 天哪 快让我离开 |
[1:06:37] | Well, seems that tonight is your night. | 看来今晚是属于你的了 |
[1:06:59] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:07:02] | Don’t you move, okay? | 不要动 好吗 |
[1:07:59] | Steph. Hurry hurry. | 史蒂芬妮 快 快 |
[1:08:02] | -Ellie. Ellie, are you okay? -Steph. | -艾丽 艾丽 你还好吗 -史蒂芬妮 |
[1:08:04] | -Are you okay? -I just want to go home. | -你还好吗 -我想回家 |
[1:08:06] | -Let’s go home. -We’re gonna go home. | -我们回家吧 -这就回家 |
[1:08:13] | -Get this off me. -Hold still. | -帮我解开 -别动 |
[1:08:23] | -You can do it, right? -Oh, he’s coming! | -你能做得到 -他来了 |
[1:08:26] | Shit. Come on. Come on. | 妈的 快啊 |
[1:08:36] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[1:09:11] | -Ellie, come on. Hurry hurry. -Go, go. | -艾丽 快啊 -快 快 |
[1:09:16] | Lock it! Lock it! | 快锁上 |
[1:09:19] | -Oh, God! Oh, God! -Go, Steph, now. Come on, go. | -天哪 -史蒂芬妮 快啊 |
[1:09:22] | -Oh shit. -Get it! Get it! | -糟糕 -快点捡起来 |
[1:09:24] | -Shit. -Come on, come on, come on! | -妈的 -快 快啊 |
[1:09:26] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:09:28] | Open the door. | 快开门 |
[1:09:32] | -Steph, watch out! -Come on, come on, come on! | -史蒂芬妮 小心 -快 快 快 |
[1:09:38] | Come on, come on! | 快 快 |
[1:09:45] | Where’d he go? Where’d he go? | 他去哪儿了 |
[1:09:47] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪儿了 |
[1:09:54] | No! | 不 |
[1:09:59] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[1:10:12] | Wait, stop! | 等等 住手 |
[1:10:21] | Ellie. Ellie. Oh my God. | 艾丽 艾丽 天哪 |
[1:10:25] | Oh, my God. Ellie, come on. | 天哪 艾丽 快 |
[1:10:27] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:10:29] | Ellie, please. Ellie! | 艾丽 拜托 艾丽 |
[1:10:31] | Ellie! | 艾丽 |
[1:10:38] | Ellie! | 艾丽 |
[1:10:40] | Ellie! | 艾丽 |
[1:10:43] | Hey, get off of her! | 快放手 |
[1:10:45] | Ellie. | 艾丽 |
[1:10:50] | Ellie, please. | 艾丽 别死啊 |
[1:10:52] | Ellie. | 艾丽 |
[1:10:54] | She’s dead! | 她死了 |
[1:10:56] | She’s dead! | 她死了 |
[1:11:04] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:11:08] | Stephanie, is this the man | 史蒂芬妮 是这个人吗 |
[1:11:11] | you say was with your friend the other night? | 昨晚是他跟你的朋友在一起吗 |
[1:11:12] | -Yes! -Stephanie, get into the truck. | -是的 -史蒂芬妮 上车 |
[1:11:18] | It’s for your safety. Trust me. | 为你好 相信我 |
[1:11:20] | Now! | 快 |
[1:11:23] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:11:41] | She was very desirable. | 她这是不错 |
[1:11:43] | What a waste. | 多可惜啊 |
[1:11:52] | “Assport”? Clever. | “口”照 很好玩 |
[1:11:54] | That’s a good one. | 真不错 |
[1:12:02] | Michael! it’s him, Michael! | 迈克尔 是他 迈克尔 |
[1:12:06] | -Michael! -But that one | -迈克尔 -但她 |
[1:12:09] | will do fine in her place, don’t you think? | 会很好的 你说呢 |
[1:12:20] | -Michael. -Shut up. | -迈克尔 -闭嘴 |
[1:12:22] | Get away from the car. Where is she? | 离我的车远一点 她在哪儿 |
[1:12:29] | Just put the gun down. | 放下枪 |
[1:12:31] | Where’s Camila? | 卡米拉在哪儿 |
[1:12:33] | Michael, we can still help each other. | 迈克尔 我们还可以互相帮助 |
[1:12:35] | -But you must put the gun down. -On your knees. | -但你必须放下枪 -跪下 |
[1:12:45] | Shut up! On your knees. | 闭嘴 跪下 |
[1:12:53] | Think for a second. | 好好想想 |
[1:12:55] | If you kill me then who will tell you where to find Camila? | 如果你杀了我 谁来告诉你卡米拉在哪儿 |
[1:13:05] | Just put the gun down and let’s talk, okay? Man to man. | 放下枪 我们谈谈 男人对男人 |
[1:13:08] | I think we can work out something that will satisfy us both. | 我想我们能够想出对双方都安全的方法 |
[1:13:11] | -Where is she? -She’s safe. Trust me. | -她在哪儿 -她很安全 相信我 |
[1:13:14] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[1:13:20] | I swear to you no harm has come to her. | 我发誓她没有受到伤害 |
[1:13:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:13:28] | I can bring her to you, but we must trade. | 我可以带她来给你 但我们必须交换 |
[1:13:34] | You piece of shit. | 你个混蛋 |
[1:13:38] | This is the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[1:13:41] | Stephanie for Camila. | 史蒂芬妮交换卡米拉 |
[1:13:55] | It’s simple, Michael. | 很简单 迈克尔 |
[1:13:57] | Stephanie for Camila. | 史蒂芬妮交换卡米拉 |
[1:14:17] | No. | 不 |
[1:14:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:14:23] | Michael, no! | 迈克尔 不 |
[1:15:05] | I hope you’re going to be a good girl | 我希望你成为一个好女孩 |
[1:15:09] | and play nice. | 乖乖的 |
[1:15:12] | ‘Cause if you give me any trouble, | 因为如果你给我找麻烦的话 |
[1:15:14] | I swear I will cut you so bad | 我发誓我会把你的脸划花 |
[1:15:17] | you will not even make $10 per day sucking cock in the streets. | 让你在每天街上给人吹箫都赚不到10块钱 |
[1:15:26] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:15:30] | What if I told you that you are only worth $2,000? | 如果我告诉你 你只值2000块 你怎么想 |
[1:15:34] | $6,000 if you’re a virgin, but, | 如果你是处女到可以值6000 不过 |
[1:15:41] | are you a virgin? | 你是处女吗 |
[1:15:45] | Get away! Stop it! | 离我远一点 住手 |
[1:15:47] | Stop. No. No, I don’t think you’re a virgin. | 住手 不 不 我不觉得你是处女 |
[1:16:01] | Please. I’m sorry. | 求你了 都是我不好 |
[1:16:02] | Don’t worry, you’re American, | 别担心 你是美国人 |
[1:16:05] | not some brown peasant. | 而不是那些红种人 |
[1:16:07] | You’re worth much more. | 你比较值钱 |
[1:16:41] | It’s lucky for you my partner across the river is open-minded. | 你够幸运 我河对面的合作伙伴比较开明 |
[1:16:45] | You see, he is a businessman too. | 你知道 他也是生意人 |
[1:16:48] | And they think you could make a nice accessory | 他们觉得客户 |
[1:16:51] | for one of his clients. | 会很喜欢你的 |
[1:17:00] | Night night. | 晚安 |
[1:20:19] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[1:20:22] | I should kill you. | 我该杀了你 |
[1:20:24] | Then you would owe me a lot of money. | 那么你会签我很多钱 |
[1:20:26] | Pick her up. | 带过来 |
[1:20:33] | -I don’t like this. -What’s not to like? | -我不喜欢 -不喜欢什么 |
[1:20:36] | -This is what we discussed. -This is dangerous. | -我们谈好的 -太危险了 |
[1:20:38] | Girls like her, people will look for her. | 像她这样的女孩 人们会找她的 |
[1:20:41] | Then put her someplace no one will find her. | 那么好好卡看着她 |
[1:20:43] | So easy for you. | 说说简单 |
[1:20:46] | Please. Please. | 求求你 求求你 |
[1:20:52] | Your greed is going to get you killed one day. | 你的贪婪总有一天会杀了你的 |
[1:20:55] | And you, | 还有你 |
[1:20:56] | you’d better be worth the trouble. | 你最好值这么一趟麻烦 |
[1:21:00] | Never! | 永远不 |
[1:21:40] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[1:21:46] | Help, somebody! Help! | 救命 |
[1:21:56] | Please! | 开门 |
[1:21:58] | Please wake up! | 快醒醒 |
[1:22:00] | Please help me. | 救命 |
[1:22:02] | Help me, please! Help me! | 救命 |
[1:24:34] | Stephanie, please. Give me the gun. | 史蒂芬妮 把枪给我 |
[1:24:40] | Come on. Be a good girl. | 做个好姑娘 |
[1:24:44] | Just give me the gun! | 把枪给我 |
[1:26:23] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |