英文名称:The World Is Not Enough
年代:1999
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | 毕尔包,西班牙 | |
[00:41] | 瑞士工业银行 | |
[00:48] | So good of you to come see me, Mr. Bond. | 庞德先生 谢谢你百忙之中 |
[00:50] | Particularly on such short notice. | 还能抽空赶来 |
[00:54] | lf you can’t trust a Swiss banker, what’s the world come to? | 如果信不过瑞士银行家 这世界会变成什么样子? |
[00:58] | And now that we’re all comfortable… | 既然大家都准备好了 |
[01:01] | …why don’t you sit down? | 请坐好吗? |
[01:04] | It was not easy… | 我费了点工夫 |
[01:06] | …but I have retrieved the money. | 终于拿回钱 |
[01:08] | No doubt Sir Robert will be pleased to see it again. | 罗伯爵士一定会很高兴的 |
[01:12] | At the current rate of exchange, minus the fees and certain… | 以目前的汇率来计算 扣掉手续费 |
[01:17] | …unforeseeable expenses. | 和一些额外费用 |
[01:19] | Voila, the receipt. | 这就是收据 |
[01:21] | Would you like to check my figures? | 你要过目吗? |
[01:24] | I’m sure they’re perfectly rounded. | 我确定数字是正确的 |
[01:28] | It’s all there. | 全都在这儿 |
[01:30] | I didn’t come for the money. | 我不是为钱来的 |
[01:32] | The report Sir Robert bought was stolen… | 罗伯爵士买的报告 |
[01:35] | …from an Ml6 agent who was killed for it. | 是从一个为它而死的 情报员手中偷来的 |
[01:40] | I want to know who killed him. | 我要知道凶手是谁 |
[01:42] | -Terrible tragedy. -I just want a name. | -真惨 -我只要名字 |
[01:45] | I am merely the middleman. I’m trying to do the honorable thing… | 我只是中间人 把钱归还原主 |
[01:49] | …returning the money to its rightful owner. | 算是很有良心了 |
[01:51] | We know how difficult that can be for a Swiss banker. | 这对瑞士银行家来说 是多不简单的事啊 |
[02:00] | I am offering you the opportunity to walk out with the money. | 我给你机会把钱带走 |
[02:04] | And I’m giving you the opportunity to walk out with your life. | 我给你机会把命留下来 |
[02:08] | Looking at our present situation… | 照目前的情况看来 |
[02:09] | …as a banker, I’d have to say… | 身为一个银行家,我得说你没有 |
[02:11] | …that the numbers are not on your side. | 说这种狠话的本钱 |
[02:15] | Perhaps you failed to take into account… | 也许你没有看到 |
[02:18] | …my hidden assets. | 我潜在的资本 |
[02:30] | You’ve had a small reversal of fortune. | 现在是我占上风 |
[02:34] | -Give me the name. -I can’t tell you. | -把名字说出来 -办不到 |
[02:36] | Let’s count to three. | 咱们数到三 |
[02:38] | You can do that, can’t you? | 你一定办得到,对吗? |
[02:40] | One. | 一 |
[02:43] | Two. | 二 |
[02:45] | All right. | 好 |
[02:46] | But you’ll have to protect me– | 不过你得保护我 |
[04:33] | MI6情报总局 伦敦 | |
[04:48] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[04:49] | Have you brought me a souvenir from your trip? | 你有没有带礼物送我? |
[04:52] | Chocolates? | 巧克力? |
[04:53] | An engagement ring? | 订婚戒? |
[04:55] | I thought you’d enjoy one of these. | 你一定喜欢这玩意 |
[04:59] | How romantic. | 真浪漫 |
[05:03] | I know exactly where to put that. | 我知道该放哪 |
[05:09] | Oh, Moneypenny. | 梦妮 |
[05:11] | The story of our relationship: | 就像我俩的关系 |
[05:13] | Close, but no cigar. | 食之无味,弃之可惜 |
[05:16] | I hate to tear you away from affairs of state. Would you mind coming in? | 抱歉打扰了,007 请你进来一下? |
[05:22] | Right away, M. | 马上来,M夫人 |
[05:25] | Sir Robert King, James Bond. | 罗伯金恩爵士 这是詹姆斯庞德 |
[05:28] | The man who retrieved my money. Thank you. Excellent work. | 你帮我找回我的钱,谢谢 干得好 |
[05:33] | Be careful, M. I might steal him from you. | 你要小心,M夫人 我可能会把他挖走的 |
[05:35] | Construction’s not exactly my specialty. | 建筑不是我的专长 |
[05:38] | Quite the opposite, in fact. | 事实上,他是专门搞破坏的 |
[05:42] | Best to the family. | 帮我问候你家人 |
[05:48] | Old friend? | 老朋友吗? |
[05:50] | We read law at Oxford together. | 我们在牛津一起念法律 |
[05:53] | I always knew he’d conquer the world. | 我早就知道他会称霸天下 |
[05:56] | Care for a drink? | 要喝一杯吗? |
[05:57] | Yes, thank you. | 好,谢谢 |
[05:59] | He’s a man of great integrity. | 他的为人很有原则 |
[06:02] | Who buys stolen reports for 3 million pounds. | 却花三百万英镑 买失窃报告 |
[06:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:08] | Any leads on the sniper? | 有狙击手的线索吗? |
[06:10] | Not one. | 没有 |
[06:11] | Professional job. | 是职业高手做的 |
[06:13] | She must be working for someone. | 一定受人指使 |
[06:15] | -Is this the stolen report? -Yes. Classified. | -这就是失窃报告? -对 |
[06:18] | From the Russian Atomic Energy Department. | 从苏俄原子能源部来的 机密文件 |
[06:20] | What would King want this for? | 金恩要这个干什么? |
[06:22] | He was led to believe the document was a secret report… | 他以为这项秘密报告 |
[06:25] | …identifying the terrorists who’d attacked his new oil pipeline. | 指认了个一直在破坏 他新的输油管的恐怖份子 |
[06:30] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[06:33] | It doesn’t explain why someone would want me out of their office alive. | 但这没解释为什么有人救我 |
[06:45] | King! The money. | 金恩!那笔钱 |
[06:48] | Moneypenny, stop King. | 梦妮,拦住金恩 |
[06:57] | Move! Move, move! | 让开!让开! |
[06:59] | Get out of the way! | 快让开! |
[07:04] | Stop! | 住手! |
[07:43] | Move! | 让开! |
[07:44] | Get out of the way! Move! | 快让开! |
[07:54] | Stop, stop! | 住手! |
[07:56] | It isn’t finished! | 那还没完成呢! |
[13:04] | Let go! | 放开! |
[13:05] | -What do you think you’re–? -Let go! | -你在干–? -放开! |
[13:36] | Listen to me! | 听我说! |
[13:38] | You can’t get away. | 你逃不了的 |
[13:40] | We can make a deal. Tell me who’s behind this… | 跟我合作 说出背后主使 |
[13:42] | …who you work for. | 你替谁工作? |
[13:43] | Don’t do it! | 住手! |
[13:45] | Don’t blow us up! | 别把我们炸死! |
[13:46] | I can protect you. | 我能保护你 |
[13:47] | Do you understand? I can protect you. | 明白吗? 谁也不能伤害你 |
[13:50] | Not from him! | 他就能! |
[14:28] | 纵横天下 | |
[17:19] | Hello, my dear. | 亲爱的 |
[17:33] | Who is that young woman? | 那女孩是谁? |
[17:36] | King’s daughter. | 金恩的女儿 |
[17:38] | Elektra. | 伊莉翠 |
[17:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:44] | The money was dipped in urea. | 钞票浸过尿素 |
[17:45] | A highly compacted fertilizer bomb. | -MI6情报局总部苏格兰 -威力强大的肥料炸药 |
[17:49] | Having handled the money, the water on 007’s hands… | 007的手碰过钞票 又摸到冰块 |
[17:52] | …when he touched the ice, started a chemical reaction. | 于是引起化学反应 |
[17:55] | In one note, the anti-counterfeiting strip was replaced with magnesium… | 有一张钞票的反伪造金属线 被换成镁制引信 |
[17:59] | …which acted as a detonator. And King’s lapel pin… | 金恩的胸针 |
[18:02] | …was switched for a copy… | 也被换成 |
[18:04] | …which contained a radio transmitter to trigger the blast. | 引爆炸药的无线电发送器 |
[18:08] | In other words, he set off the bomb that killed him. | 换句话说 他引爆炸弹炸死自己的 |
[18:12] | We know it was someone close to King… | 我们知道凶手是金恩的亲信 |
[18:15] | …and our only lead committed suicide on that balloon. | 唯一的线索却 在气球上自杀身亡 |
[18:18] | But given the size of King’s organization… | 金恩企业规模如此庞大 |
[18:21] | …it could be anyone, anywhere. | 想找出凶手 简直就是海底捞针 |
[18:28] | This will not stand. | 绝不能饶过他们 |
[18:31] | We won’t be terrorized by cowards who’d murder an innocent man… | 不能让一个懦夫 利用我们 |
[18:34] | …and use us as the tool. | 残杀无辜 |
[18:36] | We’ll find those who committed this atrocity. | 我们一定要找出凶手 |
[18:38] | We’ll follow them to the farthest ends of the earth, if needs be. | 就算追到天涯海角 |
[18:42] | And we will bring them to justice. | 也要将他们绳之以法 |
[18:58] | Tanner! | 谭纳! |
[18:59] | M says you’re off the active-duty list until you’re cleared by medical. | M夫人说你不能参与行动 除非得到医生批准 |
[19:09] | Dislocated collarbone. | 锁骨脱臼 |
[19:11] | If any more tendons snap, I’m afraid you’ll be out of action for weeks. | 要是扯断韧带 你就得休养好几星期 |
[19:18] | Molly… | 茉莉 |
[19:20] | …I need a clean bill of health. | 我需要一张健康证明 |
[19:23] | You have to clear me for duty. | 你得给我出健康证明 |
[19:27] | -That wouldn’t really be– -Ethical? | -那是很不… -道德? |
[19:31] | Practical. | 实际 |
[19:32] | Smart. | 真聪明 |
[19:34] | Well, let’s just… | 咱们不能 |
[19:37] | …skirt the issue, shall we? | 拉点裙带关系吗? |
[19:42] | You’d have to promise to call me… | 这次你一定要打电话给我 |
[19:44] | …this time. | 一定要 |
[19:46] | Whatever the doctor orders. | 大夫命令,不敢不从 |
[19:49] | I suppose if you stayed in constant contact– | 只要你有持久的耐力 |
[19:52] | Of course. | 当然有 |
[19:54] | If you showed sufficient stamina… | 如果你有足够的体力 |
[19:57] | -…cut out all kinds of– -Strenuous activity? | -不要做任何… -剧烈运动? |
[20:23] | I suppose we all have to pay the piper sometime, right, Q? | 这种音乐真的很霹雳 对吧,Q先生? |
[20:26] | Oh, pipe down, 007. | 007,少罗唆 |
[20:29] | Was it something I said? | 我得罪你了吗? |
[20:31] | No. Something you destroyed. | 没有 只是你毁了 |
[20:34] | My fishing boat. | 我的船 |
[20:36] | For my retirement… | 我打算退休以后 |
[20:37] | …away from you. | 离你远点 |
[20:42] | Now, I want to introduce you to the young fellow… | 介绍你个小伙子 |
[20:45] | …I’m grooming to follow me. | 当我的接班人 |
[20:59] | Helps to open the door. | 门打开会比较好 |
[21:02] | And you might be…? | 你是? |
[21:03] | This is 007. | 他是007 |
[21:05] | If you’re Q, does that make him R? | 如果你是Q先生 他一定是R先生了? |
[21:08] | Yes, the legendary 007 wit. | 007情报员果然机智过人 |
[21:13] | Or at least half of it. | 只是英雄无用武之地 |
[21:14] | Now, I dare say, 007, that you’ve met… | 我敢保证你一定会 |
[21:18] | …your match with this machine. | 对这辆车很满意 |
[21:20] | New model? Improved specs? | 全新车款? 更健全的配备? |
[21:24] | I thought you were on the inactive roster. Some injury? | 你不是受伤休养吗? |
[21:27] | We’ll see about that. | 等着瞧吧 |
[21:29] | As I was saying, the very latest in interception countermeasures. | 这辆车有最先进的反制武器 |
[21:33] | Titanium armor, a multitasking heads-up display… | 钛合金车体 多功能显示荧幕 |
[21:37] | …and six beverage cup holders. | 六个饮料杯座 |
[21:40] | All in all, rather stocked. | 可以说是应有尽有 |
[21:43] | ”Fully loaded,” I think is the term. | 应该是“配备齐全” |
[21:45] | -I think– -You’re not here to think. | -我想… -你在这不能想 |
[21:48] | You’re here to do what I tell you. | 你在这只能听我的 |
[21:50] | Now, go put on the coat… | 去把外套穿上 |
[21:52] | …and demonstrate it for 007. | 为007示范一下 |
[21:54] | But of course. | 好 |
[21:56] | Now watch closely, please, 007. | 007,你要仔细看了 |
[22:00] | The right arm goes in the right sleeve, thus… | 右手伸入右袖 |
[22:03] | …and the left arm in the left sleeve, thus. | 左手伸入左袖 |
[22:06] | Note closely, please: pockets, poppers and zipper. | 仔细看,上面有口袋、拉链 |
[22:10] | Take the lower part of the zipper… | 把拉链的下方 |
[22:13] | …and insert it into– | 插入正确的位置… |
[22:14] | Pull the tag. | 你就扯吧 |
[22:18] | You said– | 你不是说… |
[22:24] | He seems well-suited for the job. | 他已经整装待发了 |
[22:29] | You’re not retiring anytime soon… | 你不会这么早退休 |
[22:33] | …are you? | 对不对? |
[22:35] | Now, pay attention, 007. | 007,仔细听好 |
[22:37] | I’ve always tried to teach you two things: | 我一直想教你两件事 |
[22:39] | First, never let them see you bleed. | 第一,别向敌人露出弱点 |
[22:43] | And the second? | 第二呢? |
[22:45] | Always have an escape plan. | 一定要知道如何逃命 |
[22:53] | 罗伯金恩爵士接手伊苏密 | |
[23:00] | Good evening. The Elektra King kidnap ordeal is over. | 晚安,伊莉翠绑案已结束 |
[23:04] | The Cyprus authorities say she has escaped… | 警方说她射杀两名匪徒 |
[23:07] | …after shooting dead two of her captors and is– | 成功逃出歹徒手中 |
[23:14] | He shouted. | 他对我大叫 |
[23:18] | Shouted all the time. | 一直大吼大叫 |
[23:34] | 五百万美金 | |
[23:46] | 兑换三百万英镑 | |
[23:53] | 汇率 | |
[24:00] | 三百万英镑 | |
[24:04] | 兑换五百万美金 | |
[24:11] | Level one clearance required. | -禁止进入 -需要一级特准 |
[24:14] | Level one clearance required. | 需要一级特准 |
[24:21] | Yes, 007? | 有什么事,007? |
[24:23] | Tell me about the kidnapping of Elektra King. | 跟我谈谈伊莉翠的绑案 |
[24:26] | I wasn’t aware you had an assignment on this case. | 我不知道你参与此案 |
[24:28] | I brought the money in that killed King. | 我带回来的那些钱杀了金恩 |
[24:31] | -Don’t make this personal. -I’m not. Are you? | -不要觉得太内疚 -我没有,你呢? |
[24:38] | You’re the only one who could seal her file. | 只有你能封锁她的档案 |
[24:44] | Will you excuse us? | 容我们失陪一下可以吗? |
[24:52] | I will not tolerate insubordination, 007. | 我不能容许你抗命行事 |
[25:02] | What happened? | 发生什么事? |
[25:06] | After Elektra King was kidnapped… | 伊莉翠遭到绑架后 |
[25:10] | …her father tried to deal with it on his own… | 他父亲想私下解决 |
[25:14] | …with no success. | 但徒劳无功 |
[25:16] | So he came to me. | 于是他来找我 |
[25:29] | As you are aware, we do not negotiate with terrorists. | 你知道我们不向 恐怖份子妥协 |
[25:34] | And against every instinct in my heart… | 于是我不顾我的直觉 |
[25:37] | …every emotion as a mother… | 还有我的母性 |
[25:41] | …I told him not to pay the ransom. | 我叫他不要付赎金 |
[25:44] | I thought we had time on our side. | 我以为时间很充裕 |
[25:48] | You used the girl as bait. | 你把她当诱饵 |
[25:55] | The money in King’s briefcase was the same amount… | 那笔钱的金额 |
[25:59] | …as the ransom demand for his daughter. | 跟莉莉翠的赎金等值 |
[26:07] | It’s a message. | 这是个警告 |
[26:10] | Your terrorist is back. | 那个恐怖份子又出现了 |
[26:19] | Victor Zokas. | 维特苏卡斯 |
[26:21] | A.k.a…. | 别号是 |
[26:22] | Renard. | 雷纳 |
[26:23] | The anarchist. | 无政府主义份子 |
[26:25] | He was operating in Moscow in 1 996. Pyongyang, North Korea before that. | 1996年他在莫斯科行动 之前在北韩平壤活动 |
[26:29] | And he’s been spotted… | 他也曾出没在… |
[26:30] | …in Afghanistan, Bosnia, Iraq, Iran, Beirut and Cambodia. | 阿富汗、伊拉克、伊朗 贝鲁特、高棉 |
[26:36] | All the romantic vacation spots. | 全都是浪漫的渡假胜地 |
[26:38] | His only goal is chaos. | 他唯一的目的是天下大乱 |
[26:40] | After Robert came to me, I sent 009 to kill Renard. | 罗伯来找我后 我派009去刺杀雷纳 |
[26:44] | Before he completed the mission… | 但计划还没完成 |
[26:46] | …Elektra escaped. | 伊莉翠先逃出来 |
[26:49] | A week later, our man caught up with him. | 一星期后 我们的人找到雷纳 |
[26:51] | He put a bullet in his head. | 向他脑袋开一枪 |
[26:53] | That bullet’s still there. | 子弹至今还留在里面 |
[26:56] | How did he survive? | 他怎么能活下来? |
[26:58] | The doctor who saved Renard couldn’t get the bullet out… | 救了他的医生无法取出子弹 |
[27:01] | …so Renard killed him. | 雷纳就杀了他 |
[27:03] | It’s moving through the medulla oblongata, killing off his senses. | 子弹��入脑髓 阻断他所有的感觉 |
[27:08] | Touch, smell. | 包括触觉,嗅觉 |
[27:09] | He feels no pain. | 他也感觉不到痛楚 |
[27:11] | He can push himself harder, longer than any normal man. | 他的体力和耐力比常人强 |
[27:15] | The bullet will kill him… | 子弹还是会致命的 |
[27:17] | …but he’ll grow stronger every day until the day he dies. | 但在死前 他会越来越强壮 |
[27:24] | Robert is dead. | 罗伯死了 |
[27:25] | Ml6 is humiliated. | MI6丢了面子 |
[27:28] | He’s had his revenge. | 他已经报了大仇 |
[27:31] | Not quite. | 还没有 |
[27:33] | Renard had three enemies in that kidnapping. | 雷纳有三个仇人 |
[27:37] | And there’s still one he hasn’t touched. | 还剩下一个 |
[27:41] | Elektra. | 伊莉翠 |
[27:48] | I see the good doctor has cleared you. | 医生批准你出任务 |
[27:51] | Notes you have exceptional stamina. | 说你有过人的体力 |
[27:54] | I’m sure she was touched by his dedication… | 她一定是对这一点 |
[27:58] | …to the job in hand. | 有亲身的体验 |
[28:02] | 007, I want you to go to Elektra. | 我要你去保护伊莉翠 |
[28:05] | She’s taken over the construction of her father’s oil pipeline. | 她继承父业 在架设输油管 |
[28:09] | Find who switched that pin. | 找出更换胸针的内贼 |
[28:12] | If your instincts are right, Renard will be back… | 如果你的直觉是对的 雷纳会回来 |
[28:15] | …and Elektra will be the next target. | 下个目标就是伊莉翠 |
[28:17] | The worm on the hook again. | 她又要当诱饵了 |
[28:19] | She doesn’t need to know the same man may be after her. | 她不需要知道 同一个人想杀她 |
[28:22] | Don’t frighten her. | 别把她吓坏 |
[28:24] | A shadow operation? | 这算是卧底行动? |
[28:26] | Remember… | 记住 |
[28:27] | …shadows stay in front or behind. | 只能卧底查案 |
[28:30] | Never on top. | 不能卧到她床上去 |
[28:32] | 亚塞拜然 | |
[29:34] | You, go back. Leave. This area is closed. | 你得回去 这地方被封锁了 |
[29:37] | I’m here to see Elektra King. | 我来见伊莉翠金恩 |
[29:39] | James Bond, Universal Exports. | 詹姆斯庞德 环球贸易公司 |
[29:41] | And I’m Davidov, chief of security. | 我是安全主任大卫朵夫 |
[29:44] | We’re having problems with the villagers. | 你可以看到村民 正在示威抗议 |
[29:48] | I’ve told Miss King to stay at the office in Baku. | 我请金小姐留在巴库的公司 |
[29:52] | Oh, hell. | 可恶 |
[30:13] | -Miss King, I told you to– -I know what you told me. | -金小姐,我请你别来的 -我知道 |
[31:04] | Send the pipe around. | 把油管得绕过这儿 |
[31:05] | It’s going to take weeks and cost millions. | 这会多花时间和多花几百万元 |
[31:08] | -Your father approved this route. -Then my father was wrong. Do it. | -令尊同意这条路线 -他错了,去做吧 |
[31:13] | -Davidov– -I’ll talk to her. | -大卫朵夫 -我去跟她说 |
[31:18] | I saw you at my father’s funeral. | 我在先父的葬礼上见过你 |
[31:22] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[31:24] | M told me she was sending someone. Mr…? | M夫人说要派人来 你是? |
[31:28] | Bond. | 庞德 |
[31:29] | James Bond. | 詹姆斯庞德 |
[31:32] | Did you know my father? | 你认识先父吗? |
[31:34] | I met him once, briefly. | 只有一面之缘 |
[31:37] | You seem to have inherited his touch for diplomacy. | 你遗传了他的外交手腕 |
[31:40] | Saving the church? | 你是说保住教堂? |
[31:42] | And avoiding the bloodshed. | 也避免流血事件 |
[31:45] | 1 00 years ago, my mother’s family discovered the oil here. | 一百年前,先母的娘家 发现这儿的石油 |
[31:48] | When the Soviet Union was formed… | 当时苏联刚立国 |
[31:51] | …the Communists spent the next 70 years… | 共产党在接下来的70年内 |
[31:53] | …plundering our countryside for it. | 在此大肆破坏 |
[31:56] | I saw their mess on the drive in. | 我在来的路上看到 他们造成的破坏 |
[31:59] | The new pipeline will guarantee our future. | 新的输油管能让我们致富 |
[32:03] | But it would be a crime to destroy what little is left of our past. | 但不能毁掉我们宝贵的历史 |
[32:13] | But you didn’t come here to talk about oil, did you? | 你不是来此谈石油的 对吧? |
[32:18] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[32:22] | …have you ever lost a loved one, Mr. Bond? | 你曾失去过亲人吗? |
[32:27] | M sent me because your life might be in danger. | M夫人让我来因为 你有生命危险 |
[32:34] | Please, I want to show you something. | 来,我给你看样东西 |
[32:38] | I’m trying to build an 800-mile pipeline through Turkey… | 这条输油管长达八百英哩 经过土耳其 |
[32:42] | …past the terrorists in Iraq… | 有恐怖份子的伊拉克 |
[32:45] | …Iran and Syria. | 伊朗和叙利亚 |
[32:47] | Up here… | 上面这儿 |
[32:48] | …the Russians have three competing pipelines… | 苏俄也有三条输油管 |
[32:51] | …and they’ll do anything to stop me. | 他们会不择手段阻止我 |
[32:53] | My father was murdered, the villagers are rioting… | 先父被杀 村民暴动 |
[32:57] | …and you have come all this way… | 你大老远来 |
[32:59] | …to tell me that I ”might” be in danger? | 就告诉我说我可能会有危险 |
[33:05] | We suspect there is an insider. | 我们怀疑有内贼 |
[33:10] | My father’s pin. | 这是先父的胸针 |
[33:12] | No, a duplicate. | 不,这是复制品 |
[33:14] | With a transmitter inside that set off the bomb. | 内藏的发送器 引爆炸药 |
[33:17] | My family has relied on Ml6 twice, Mr. Bond. | 先父曾向情报局求助两次 |
[33:21] | I won’t make that mistake a third time. | 我不会犯同样的错 |
[33:27] | I’m going to finish building this pipeline… | 输油管一定会完成 |
[33:29] | …and I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮忙 |
[33:31] | If you’ll excuse me, I have to check the survey lines. | 失陪了 我得去检查测量管线 |
[33:35] | I’ve always wanted to check the survey lines. | 我也很想检查测量管线 |
[33:38] | You don’t take no for an answer. | 你不肯轻易放弃,不是吗? |
[33:44] | I hope you know how to ski, then. | 你最好会滑雪 |
[33:48] | I came prepared for a cold reception. | 我早知道你会冷若冰霜 |
[34:07] | Can’t land. | 风太强 |
[34:09] | Wind’s too strong. | 无法降落 |
[34:11] | Hold her steady. | 稳住直升机 |
[35:19] | You ski very well, Mr. Bond. | 你滑得很好 |
[35:21] | Seems you enjoy being chased. | 你好像很爱被人追 |
[35:24] | Happens all the time. | 大概经常发生吧 |
[35:26] | Less often than you might think. | 没你想的这么经常 |
[35:29] | So this is where they meet… | 那两条输油管 |
[35:31] | …the two ends of the pipeline. | 就是在这儿交接的 |
[35:33] | Your father’s legacy. | 这是令尊的遗志 |
[35:34] | My family’s legacy… | 这是我的家族 |
[35:37] | …to the world. | 对世界的贡献 |
[35:48] | -Expecting visitors? -No. | -在等人吗? -没有 |
[35:58] | This isn’t a social call. | 这些人来者不善 |
[36:01] | Head for the gully. I’ll lead them into the trees. | 你到谷底 我引他们到树林 |
[36:04] | Go, go! | 快去! |
[38:07] | See you back at the lodge. | 山脚下见 |
[39:29] | -It’s all right. -We’re buried alive! | -没事 -我们被活埋! |
[39:34] | I can’t stay here! | 我不能留在这! |
[39:36] | You’re not going to. | 你不会 |
[39:41] | I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe! | 我不能呼吸! |
[39:44] | Look at me. Elektra, look at me! Look at my eyes. | 看着我,伊莉翠,看着我! 看着我的眼睛 |
[39:47] | Look at my eyes. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[39:48] | Look at my eyes! | 看我的眼睛! |
[39:51] | You’re all right. | 你没有事 |
[39:53] | Everything’s all right. | 一切都没事了 |
[39:55] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[40:19] | 巴库 | |
[40:26] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[40:27] | Some bumps and bruises, but otherwise fine. | 只有一些瘀青 并无大碍 |
[40:30] | She wants to see you. Not you, Davidov. Him. | 她想见你 不是你,是他 |
[40:46] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧? |
[40:48] | I need to ask you something. | 我得问你一件事 |
[40:51] | And I want you to tell me the truth. | 我要你说实话 |
[40:54] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[40:55] | Who’s trying to kill me? | 到底是谁想杀我? |
[40:58] | I told you, I don’t know. | 我说过,我不知道 |
[41:01] | But I’m gonna find him. | 不过我会找到他 |
[41:03] | Not good enough. | 这不够好 |
[41:06] | After the kidnapping, I was afraid. | 绑案后我很害怕 |
[41:09] | I was afraid to go outside. I was afraid to be alone. | 我不敢出门 不敢独处 |
[41:12] | I was afraid to be in a crowd. | 不敢靠近人群 |
[41:15] | I was afraid to do anything at all. | 我什么都不敢做 |
[41:17] | Until I realized… | 直到我惊觉 |
[41:19] | …I can’t hide in the shadows. | 我不能躲在阴影下 |
[41:21] | I can’t let fear run my life. | 我不能一辈子都害怕 |
[41:25] | I won’t. | 绝对不能 |
[41:27] | After I find him… | 我找到他以后 |
[41:30] | …you won’t have to. | 你就不需要再害怕 |
[41:33] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[41:36] | Stay with me. | 留下来陪我 |
[41:39] | Please? | 求求你? |
[41:45] | I can’t do that. | 不行 |
[41:48] | I thought it was your job to protect me. | 我以为你的职责是要 保护我的安全 |
[41:52] | You’ll be safe here. | 你在这儿很安全 |
[41:54] | I don’t want to be safe. | 我不想要安全 |
[42:03] | I’ll be back soon. | 我很快就会回来 |
[42:07] | And who’s afraid now, Mr. Bond? | 现在到底谁在害怕 庞德先生? |
[43:21] | I want to see Valentin Zukovsky. | 我要见魏伦汀苏考斯基 |
[43:24] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[43:27] | Vodka martini. | 伏特加马丁尼 |
[43:28] | Shaken, not stirred. | 用摇的,别用搅的 |
[43:32] | Tell him James Bond is here. | 就说詹姆斯庞德找他 |
[43:36] | Now. | 快去 |
[43:42] | I don’t think you heard me. | 我看你是没听清楚 |
[43:54] | Mr. Zukovsky would be delighted to see you. | 苏先生很乐意见你 |
[44:02] | After you. | 你先请 |
[44:05] | After you. | 不,你先请 |
[44:07] | I insist. | 我坚持 |
[44:11] | And a little for you. | 你也来一点 |
[44:16] | Bond! James Bond! | 庞德!詹姆斯庞德! |
[44:18] | Meet Nina. | 这是妮娜 |
[44:20] | And Verushka. | 和薇洛丝卡 |
[44:23] | Lose the girls, Valentin. | 叫她们走 |
[44:25] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[44:27] | Why am I suddenly worried that I’m not carrying enough insurance? | 我为什么突然觉得 我买的保险还不够? |
[44:31] | Chill out, James. | 别紧张,老詹 |
[44:37] | Fine, ladies. | 好吧,各位 |
[44:38] | Go on. Beat it. Scram. | 快滚! |
[44:40] | Bull, give them an inch. | 蛮牛,把钱给她们 |
[44:49] | And make sure they lose it in this casino. | 要确定她们在我赌场都输光 |
[44:54] | I’ll see you later, Mr. Bond. | 后会有期,庞德先生 |
[44:56] | I see you put your money where your mouth is. | 你的钱都存在你的嘴巴里 |
[44:59] | Mr. Bullion does not trust banks. | 蛮牛信不过银行 |
[45:02] | So what would you like to talk about? | 你想聊什么? |
[45:04] | I’m not sure I can really help you. | 我恐怕帮不上忙 |
[45:06] | I’m a legitimate businessman now. | 我现在都做合法生意 |
[45:10] | Would you care for some caviar? My own brand: Zukovsky’s Finest. | 来点我的苏氏极品鱼子酱? |
[45:15] | Look at this. | 你看看 |
[45:19] | Russian Special Services. | 苏俄特种部队 |
[45:22] | Atomic Energy Antiterrorist Unit. | 原子能源部的反恐怖份子单位 |
[45:25] | Where did you find this? | 哪儿找到的? |
[45:27] | I took it off a Parahawk which tried to kill Elektra King this morning. | 我从一个今早想刺杀 伊莉翠金恩的人的身上拿到的 |
[45:32] | Renard is behind this. | 幕后主使是雷纳 |
[45:39] | I think you and I had better have a drink. | 咱们最好先喝一杯 |
[45:47] | And then after Afghanistan, the KGB decided… | 阿富汗事件后 KGB认为 |
[45:50] | …Renard was a liability and just cut him loose. | 雷纳太危险 于是把他开除 |
[45:53] | Now he works freelance. | 他现在独立作业 |
[45:55] | But for whom? | 他替谁工作? |
[45:58] | There are four competing pipelines. | 四条输油管互相竞争 |
[46:00] | I’m willing to bet half the customers in this casino would be… | 我打赌这里有一半的赌客 |
[46:04] | …very happy to see the King pipeline disappear. | 都想金恩输油管消失 |
[46:08] | -What’s funny? -Nothing. It appears… | -有什么好笑? -没什么,只是 |
[46:10] | …Miss King does not share your concern. | 金小姐很大胆 |
[46:21] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛? |
[46:23] | The same thing you are. | 跟你一样 |
[46:25] | Looking for the people who tried to kill me. | 找出想杀我的歹徒 |
[46:27] | Let me take you home. Now. | 让我现在就带你回家 |
[46:30] | No. I want them to see I’m not frightened. | 不,我要证明我不怕 |
[46:33] | Miss King, how very nice to see you. | 金小姐,很高兴见到你 |
[46:36] | We’ve kept your father’s chair free. | 我免费为你保留了令尊的位子 |
[46:38] | Free? Nothing comes free from you. | 免费? 拜托,这里什么都要钱 |
[46:42] | Your father had a credit line with us. One million U.S. | 令尊有一百万美元的信用 |
[46:46] | I’d be happy to extend you that courtesy. | 你也一样有这个特权 |
[46:53] | So what’s it to be? | 你想玩点什么? |
[46:56] | Blackjack, your father’s favorite? | 21点,令尊的最爱? |
[46:59] | Let’s keep it simple. | 咱们干脆一点 |
[47:02] | One card. | 一翻两瞪眼 |
[47:03] | High draw. | 赌大一点 |
[47:08] | A million dollars. | 一百万元 |
[47:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[47:15] | Bury the top three cards. | 前三张抽掉 |
[47:19] | You’re determined to protect me. | 你下定决心想保护我 |
[47:22] | From yourself. You don’t have to do this. | 你太任性了 别这么做 |
[47:27] | There’s no point in living if you can’t feel alive. | 如果不能随心所欲 活着也没有意义 |
[47:42] | Queen of hearts. | 红心皇后 |
[47:57] | It appears you’ve been beaten… | 你碰上了克星 |
[48:00] | …by the ace of clubs. | 黑桃A |
[48:06] | No hard feelings, my dear. | 别难过,亲爱的 |
[48:07] | Come again soon. | 下次再来 |
[48:15] | Shall we? | 走了吗? |
[48:20] | This is a game I can’t afford to play. | 我玩不起这种游戏 |
[48:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[48:29] | -What happened to Davidov? -I gave him the night off. | -大卫朵夫呢? -我放他一晚的假 |
[48:55] | Welcome to the Devil’s Breath. | 欢迎光临魔鬼窟 |
[48:58] | For thousands of years, Hindu pilgrims journeyed to this holy place… | 数千年来印度朝圣者 前来此地 |
[49:04] | …to witness the wonder of the natural flames that never die… | 见识永不熄灭的神迹之火 |
[49:09] | …and to test their devotion… | 他们为了证明 |
[49:12] | …to God… | 对神的信仰 |
[49:14] | …by holding the scalding rocks in their hands… | 一边握住滚烫的石块 |
[49:20] | …as they said their prayers. | 一边向神祷告 |
[49:24] | Tell me, Davidov… | 大卫朵夫,告诉我 |
[49:26] | …what happened this afternoon? | 今天下午出了什么事? |
[49:28] | You promised me your best men. | 你保证过给我最顶尖的手下 |
[49:30] | Mr. Arkov supplied the latest weapons. | 艾考夫提供最新的武器 |
[49:32] | Yes, but Bond– | 没错,可是庞德… |
[49:34] | Bond was unarmed. | 庞德手无寸铁 |
[49:38] | And you, Arkov? Is everything ready for tomorrow? | 你呢,艾考夫? 都准备好了吗? |
[49:41] | I have the authorization and passes in the car. | 授权书和通行证在车上 |
[49:44] | I have arranged for a plane tonight, but…. | 飞机今晚就到 不过… |
[49:47] | But what? | 不过什么? |
[49:49] | We should scrub the rest of the mission. | 我们应该取消其它的任务 |
[49:52] | The Parahawks were meant to be returned. | 攻击直升机应该回去 |
[49:55] | People will ask questions, even of me. | 别人会对我起疑心 |
[49:57] | All because of his incompetence. | 都是因为他的无能 |
[50:00] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[50:01] | I see you’re right. He should be punished. | 你说得对 应该惩罚他 |
[50:05] | Davidov, hold this for me. | 大卫朵夫,拿着 |
[50:11] | It was wrong of me to expect so much of you. | 我太高估你了 |
[50:15] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[50:19] | He failed his test of devotion. | 他不够忠心 |
[50:24] | You can take his place. | 你可以坐他的位子 |
[50:26] | Take his I.D. | 你可以取代他 |
[50:30] | And do be on time. | 但一定要准时 |
[50:51] | Poor shoulder. | 你的肩膀受伤了 |
[50:54] | It looks painful. | 一定很痛 |
[50:58] | It needs constant attention. | 得多照顾点 |
[51:05] | I knew…. | 我知道 |
[51:06] | I knew when I first saw you. | 我第一次见到你 |
[51:09] | I knew it would be like this. | 我就知道事情会这样 |
[51:24] | Enough ice for one day. | 这些冰块够了 |
[51:46] | How did you survive? | 你怎么活下来? |
[51:55] | I seduced the guards. | 我色诱守卫 |
[51:57] | Used my body. | 用我的身体 |
[52:00] | It gave me control. | 把他制伏 |
[52:03] | And the rest, I got a gun and started shooting. | 然后拿了枪就扫射 |
[52:10] | And what about you? | 你呢? |
[52:12] | What do you do to survive? | 你是怎么活下来的? |
[52:18] | I take pleasure… | 我在美女身上 |
[52:22] | …in great beauty. | 寻找乐趣 |
[55:02] | Let’s go. It’s getting late. | 走吧,时候不早了 |
[55:10] | What happened to Davidov? | 大卫朵夫呢? |
[55:12] | I was told to expect him. | 他不是要来吗? |
[55:15] | He was buried with work. | 他被埋在工作堆中 |
[55:18] | Let’s go. Get your stuff. | 走吧,把你的东西带着 |
[55:32] | Okay, come on. | 咱们出发吧 |
[55:34] | Let’s get out of here. | 走吧 |
[55:37] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[55:39] | Did you bring it? | 带来了吗? |
[55:40] | The grease. | 礼物呢? |
[55:45] | Of course. | 当然 |
[55:54] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[56:12] | Get ready. We’re 1 0 minutes out. | 准备好,十分钟后开始 |
[56:15] | But make sure you wear the I.D. | 记得戴上通行证 |
[56:33] | 哈萨克 中亚 | |
[57:03] | I’m gonna go get some air. | 我出去透透气 |
[57:23] | Welcome to Kazakhstan, Dr. Arkov. I’m a great admirer of your research. | 欢迎,艾考夫博士 我很景仰您的研究 |
[57:27] | It’s not often we see someone of your stature here. | 这儿很少见到您这种大人物 |
[57:30] | I go where the work takes me. | 这是我的职责 |
[57:33] | By the way, you have the transport documents? | 你的运输证明呢? |
[57:45] | I pulled the plutonium out of the one inside. | 我从核弹里取出钸元素 |
[57:47] | You can detonate the triggers now. | 可以引爆了 |
[57:53] | Look, our IDA physicist. | 她是拆除核弹专家 |
[57:56] | Don’t bother. Not interested in men. | 省点力气 她对男人没兴趣 |
[57:59] | Take my word for it. | 相信我 |
[58:01] | This year we decommissioned four test sites. Not even a glimmer. | 今年出四次任务 她都没闹绯闻 |
[58:09] | Are you here for a reason? | 你来这儿有事? |
[58:11] | Or are you just hoping for a glimmer? | 还是想闹绯闻? |
[58:14] | And you are…? | 你是哪位? |
[58:15] | Mikhail Arkov. Russian Atomic Energy Department. | 米盖艾考夫 苏俄原子能源部 |
[58:19] | Miss…? | 小姐是…? |
[58:20] | Doctor… | 琼斯博士 |
[58:22] | …Jones. Christmas Jones. | 克莉莫丝琼斯 |
[58:24] | And don’t make any jokes. I’ve heard them all. | 别拿我的名字开玩笑 |
[58:27] | I don’t know any doctor jokes. | 我不知道任何 关于博士的玩笑 |
[58:31] | This is okay. Take the elevator down the hole. | 没问题 搭电梯下去 |
[58:34] | Your friends are already down there. | 你朋友已经在下面了 |
[58:36] | Don’t I get some protection? | 不必穿防护衣吗? |
[58:39] | No, Dr. Arkov. | 不必,艾考夫博士 |
[58:41] | Down there it’s weapons-grade plutonium. Reasonably safe. | 下面的钸元素很安全 |
[58:44] | Up here we have leaking hydrogen bombs that your lab built… | 上面有你们的俄制氢弹 漏出的氢元素 |
[58:47] | …which I’ve spent the last six months cleaning up. | 这半年来我一直都在处理 |
[58:50] | So if you need any protection at all, it’s from me. | 你要怕的应该是我 |
[58:55] | Your friends are waiting for you. | 你的同事在等你 |
[59:03] | Doctor. | 博士 |
[59:07] | Aren’t you forgetting? | 你忘了吗? |
[59:09] | 离开时请归还辐射标签 | |
[59:12] | Of course. Thank you. | 没错,谢谢你 |
[59:14] | By the way…. | 对了 |
[59:16] | 以苏俄人来说 你的英文说得不错 | |
[59:21] | 我读过牛津大学 | |
[1:00:34] | Expecting Davidov? | 你在等大卫朵夫吗? |
[1:00:36] | He caught a bullet instead of the plane. | 他吃了子弹,来不成 |
[1:00:39] | Get off. | 下来 |
[1:00:40] | Keep your mouth shut. | 给我闭嘴 |
[1:00:43] | You can’t kill me. I’m already dead. | 我早就死了 你杀不了我 |
[1:00:46] | Not dead enough for me. | 我看你还没死透 |
[1:00:49] | Show a little gratitude. | 你应该感谢我 |
[1:00:51] | I did spare your life at the banker’s office. | 我在银行家的办公室救了你一命 |
[1:00:54] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:00:56] | I couldn’t kill you. You were working for me. | 我不能让你死 你那时候在替我工作 |
[1:00:59] | You delivered the money, killed King. | 你把钱带回去 炸死金恩 |
[1:01:01] | Now you brought me the plane. | 现在你又把飞机带来 |
[1:01:03] | What’s your plan for the bomb? | 你偷走核弹有什么计划? |
[1:01:06] | You first. Or could it be you don’t have a plan? | 你先说 还是你根本就没计划? |
[1:01:10] | That bomb will never leave this room. | 核弹得留下来 |
[1:01:13] | Neither will you. | 你也一样 |
[1:01:20] | How sad to be threatened by a man… | 被一个搞不清楚状况的人威胁 |
[1:01:22] | …who can’t grasp what he’s involved in. | 真可悲 |
[1:01:25] | Revenge is not hard to fathom for a man who believes in nothing. | 什么都不信的人只会报仇 |
[1:01:28] | And what do you believe in? | 你相信什么? |
[1:01:30] | Preservation of capital? | 贪婪的资本主义? |
[1:01:32] | Go ahead, shoot me. | 尽管开枪吧 |
[1:01:34] | I welcome it. | 我才不怕 |
[1:01:35] | My men will hear the shot and kill you. | 我的手下听见之后会杀了你 |
[1:01:38] | And the firefight will bring down half the army from above. | 然后军队会赶来 |
[1:01:41] | But when a certain phone call isn’t made in 20 minutes… | 我在二十分钟内没打电话 |
[1:01:45] | …Elektra dies. | 伊莉翠就没命 |
[1:01:49] | You’re bluffing. | 你在唬人 |
[1:01:51] | She’s beautiful, isn’t she? | 她很美,对吧? |
[1:01:53] | You should have had her before… | 可惜你不是她的 |
[1:01:56] | …when she was innocent. | 第一个男人 |
[1:01:58] | How does it feel… | 我替你开了她的苞 |
[1:02:00] | …to know I broke her in for you? | 的感觉怎样? |
[1:02:04] | I usually hate killing an unarmed man. | 我通常不杀手无寸铁的人 |
[1:02:07] | Cold-blooded murder is a filthy business. | 冷血杀手不好当 |
[1:02:09] | A man tires of being executed. | 我也厌倦了被处决 |
[1:02:12] | But in your case, I feel nothing… | 不过我对你没感觉 |
[1:02:15] | …just like you. | 就跟你一样 |
[1:02:16] | But then again, there’s no point living if you can’t feel alive. | 如果不能随心所欲 活着也没有意义 |
[1:02:25] | -Drop the gun! -Keep away, colonel. | -把枪放下! -上校,走开! |
[1:02:27] | He’s an impostor. Dr. Arkov is 63 years old. | 他是冒牌货 艾考夫博士已经63岁 |
[1:02:30] | This is your impostor. | 他和飞机上的人 |
[1:02:32] | Along with the men outside on the plane. | 才是冒牌货 |
[1:02:34] | They’ll steal the bomb. | 他们想要偷走核弹 |
[1:02:38] | I said drop it! | 我叫你把枪放下! |
[1:02:50] | On your knees! | 跪下来! |
[1:02:54] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[1:02:58] | He would’ve killed us all. | 他一定会杀死我们 |
[1:03:00] | Did you speak to him? | 你跟他讲过话? |
[1:03:02] | Yeah, but he’s no atomic scientist. | 对,他不是核能科学家 |
[1:03:06] | I suppose you were the one who allowed him down. | 我想是你允许他下来的 |
[1:03:17] | You had me… | 你逮到我 |
[1:03:20] | …but I knew you couldn’t… | 不过我早知道你 |
[1:03:22] | …shoulder the responsibility. | 肩负不了重任 |
[1:03:31] | Without any interruptions, let’s proceed. | 我们继续吧 |
[1:03:34] | Too many new faces are here, including yours. | 生面孔太多 包括你的在内 |
[1:03:38] | The bomb doesn’t move until I am satisfied. | 在我满意之前,核弹就留在这 |
[1:03:42] | All of you, to the surface, now. | 全都给我上去 |
[1:04:07] | Come on! Go! | 快点,快走! |
[1:04:11] | Move! | 快走! |
[1:04:19] | They’re sealing us in. | 我们被封住了 |
[1:04:23] | Who are you? | 你是什么人? |
[1:04:25] | I work for the British government. | 我替英国政府工作 |
[1:04:32] | Stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[1:06:36] | No hard feelings, Mr. Bond… | 别生气,庞德 |
[1:06:39] | …but we’re even. | 咱们扯平了 |
[1:06:41] | Soon… | 很快 |
[1:06:42] | …you’ll feel nothing at all. | 你就会没有感觉的 |
[1:07:10] | Seal the door! Close it! | 把门封住!快! |
[1:07:25] | Come on! | 快! |
[1:07:47] | Keep going! Move! Hang on! | 继续跑,快! |
[1:07:50] | You’re a British spy. Do you have a name? | 你这英国的间谍叫什么? |
[1:07:53] | The name’s Bond. | 庞德 |
[1:07:59] | James Bond. | 詹姆斯庞德 |
[1:08:11] | Don’t stop! Go, go! Jump! | 别停下来!快跳! |
[1:08:34] | They won’t get very far. | 他们跑不远 |
[1:08:36] | Every warhead has a locator card. | 核子弹头都有定位晶片 |
[1:08:38] | We can track the signal. | 我们可以追踪讯号 |
[1:08:41] | You mean one of these? | 你是说这个吗? |
[1:08:50] | Do we have the range of Renard’s plane? | 雷纳的飞机在哪儿? |
[1:08:53] | Anywhere in this circle: Russia… | 可能在苏俄 |
[1:08:56] | …Armenia, Iran, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan– | 亚美尼亚,伊朗 哈萨克… |
[1:08:58] | Sorry to interrupt. Elektra is calling from Baku. | 抱歉打搅了 伊莉翠从巴库打来 |
[1:09:01] | It’s on the video line. | 她用影像电话 |
[1:09:02] | Put her on the wall screen. | 放到大荧幕上 |
[1:09:09] | I’m sorry. I would never call you except… | 对不起 我不想烦你 |
[1:09:12] | …James has disappeared. | 不过詹姆斯失踪了 |
[1:09:14] | He left my villa in the middle of the night… | 他在半夜离开我的别墅 |
[1:09:18] | …and my head of security has been found… | 我的安全主任 |
[1:09:22] | …near a local airstrip, murdered. | 在机场附近遇害 |
[1:09:26] | I’ll send someone out. | 我派人过去 |
[1:09:28] | M, could you come? | M夫人,你能来吗? |
[1:09:30] | I can’t help thinking… | 我很担心 |
[1:09:33] | …I’m next. | 下一个就是我 |
[1:09:39] | Get me out there. | 马上送我过去 |
[1:09:40] | Just get me out there. | 快送我过去 |
[1:10:01] | Gabor? | 贾柏? |
[1:10:14] | Surprised? | 你很惊�? |
[1:10:15] | What’s wrong with you? Are you crazy? | 怎么了? 你疯了吗? |
[1:10:18] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[1:10:19] | Maybe I should ask you. | 也许我该问你 |
[1:10:21] | After all… | 毕竟 |
[1:10:23] | …”There’s no point in living if you can’t feel alive.” | 如果不能随心所欲 活着也没有意义 |
[1:10:26] | Isn’t that right, Elektra? Isn’t that your motto? | 这不是你的座右铭吗? |
[1:10:29] | What do you mean? | 你在讲什么? |
[1:10:30] | Or did you steal it from your old friend Renard? | 还是你老友雷纳教你的? |
[1:10:33] | He and I had a chat. Knew all about us. Knew about my shoulder. | 我跟他聊了一下 他连我的肩伤在哪都知道 |
[1:10:37] | Knew exactly where to hurt me. | 知道怎么弄痛我 |
[1:10:39] | Renard’s the man who’s trying to kill me? | 你是说雷纳想杀我? |
[1:10:41] | Drop the act. | 少装了 |
[1:10:44] | It’s over. | 别再演戏了 |
[1:10:47] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:10:48] | Oh, I think you do. | 你清楚得很 |
[1:10:52] | It’s called Stockholm syndrome. | 这叫做“斯德哥尔摩症候群” |
[1:10:55] | Common in kidnappings. | 绑架受害人的通病 |
[1:10:58] | Young, impressionable victim. | 受害人通常年轻天真 |
[1:11:00] | Sheltered. | 平日受到百般呵护 |
[1:11:03] | Sexually inexperienced. | 没有性经验 |
[1:11:06] | A powerful kidnapper skilled in torture, manipulation. | 手段高明的绑匪 |
[1:11:11] | Something snaps in the victim’s mind. | 受害人突然念头一闪 |
[1:11:14] | The captive falls in love with her captor. | 受害人爱上绑匪 |
[1:11:17] | How dare you? | 胡说八道 |
[1:11:19] | How dare you? | 简直胡说八道 |
[1:11:20] | That animal. That monster? | 那个禽兽都不如的东西? |
[1:11:23] | He disgusts me. | 他令我作呕 |
[1:11:25] | You disgust me. | 你也一样 |
[1:11:28] | So he knew where to hurt you, is that it? | 他知道你的肩伤,是吗? |
[1:11:31] | You had a sling on your arm at the funeral. | 你在丧礼上带着吊腕带 |
[1:11:34] | And I didn’t have to sleep with you to find that out. | 我不需要跟你上床也知道 |
[1:11:37] | He used your exact words. | 他也这么说 |
[1:11:39] | So you knew. | 你早就知道 |
[1:11:41] | You knew all the time he was out there, coming for me… | 你也知道他一直想杀我 |
[1:11:44] | …and you lied. | 你却欺骗我 |
[1:11:46] | You used me. | 你利用我 |
[1:11:48] | You used me as bait. | 你利用我当诱饵 |
[1:11:53] | And you made love to me. | 你还和我做爱 |
[1:11:57] | What? | 为什么? |
[1:11:59] | To pass the time as you waited for him to strike? | 你是在等他下次行动之前 打发时间吗? |
[1:12:15] | He’s struck again. Ten men are dead at the pipeline. | 他在输油管附近杀了十个人 |
[1:12:18] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你去 |
[1:12:21] | You do what you want to do, but I’ve called M. | 随你便 我已打给M夫人了 |
[1:12:25] | She’s coming to take charge. | 她会来指挥大局的 |
[1:12:56] | I want an update. Where do we stand? | 目前情况如何? |
[1:13:00] | One of Renard’s men took the locator card from the bomb… | 雷纳的手下 把定位晶片抽掉 |
[1:13:03] | …so we can’t track it. But…. | 无法追踪,可是… |
[1:13:05] | But what? | 可是什么? |
[1:13:07] | With all due respect… | 恕我直言 |
[1:13:09] | …I don’t think you should be here. | 你不应该来的 |
[1:13:12] | May I remind you that you’re the reason I’m here, 007. | 我能提醒你我是因为你才来的 |
[1:13:15] | You disobeyed an order and left that girl alone. | 你违反命令 把她丢下 |
[1:13:18] | Perhaps that girl isn’t as innocent as you think. | 也许她没有你想像的那么无辜 |
[1:13:21] | -What are you saying? -Suppose the inside man… | -你说什么? -假如偷换 |
[1:13:24] | …the one who switched King’s lapel pin… | 金恩胸针的内贼 |
[1:13:27] | …turned out to be an inside woman? | 是个女内贼? |
[1:13:32] | She kills her father and attacks her own pipeline? | 她杀死父亲,破坏自家的油管? |
[1:13:35] | -Why? To what end? -I don’t know…yet. | -为什么?图的是什么? -我还不知道 |
[1:13:45] | Look at that. | 你看 |
[1:13:46] | That’s not right. | 这里不太对 |
[1:13:49] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[1:13:50] | An observation rig. | 侦查车 |
[1:13:52] | Travels in the pipe looking for cracks. | 在输油管内寻找裂缝 |
[1:13:54] | Shut it down. | 关掉 |
[1:13:58] | I don’t understand. | 没办法 |
[1:13:59] | It won’t respond. | 没有反应 |
[1:14:01] | The place is clean. No sign of– | 那地方没有炸弹,没有核弹的– |
[1:14:03] | -The bomb is in the pipeline. -Oh, my God! | -核弹在输油管里 -我的天啊! |
[1:14:06] | They brought it through here. That’d explain the attack. | 他们带核弹经过这里 这解释了之前的攻击 |
[1:14:09] | Heading for the oil terminal. | 炸弹被送往主控室 |
[1:14:11] | Where it would do the most damage. | 造成最大的破坏 |
[1:14:13] | Have your men evacuate that terminal. | 叫你的员工立刻疏散 |
[1:14:17] | So now do you believe me? | 你相信我了吧? |
[1:14:21] | This is an emergency situation. So please… | 这是紧急状况 |
[1:14:24] | …clear the room. Do it. | 请立刻疏散 |
[1:14:26] | He’s going for the oil. | 他想要破坏输油管 |
[1:14:28] | The one pipeline the West is counting on to supply our reserves. | 这是西方未来唯一的输油管 |
[1:14:33] | Do you have an idea? | 你有办法吗? |
[1:14:34] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[1:14:37] | How far is the rig from the terminal? How fast is it traveling? | 炸弹有多远? 速度有多快? |
[1:14:40] | It’s 1 06 miles from the terminal, going 70 miles an hour. | 它在106哩外 时速70哩 |
[1:14:45] | We have 78 minutes. Is there another rig? | 有78分钟 还有侦查车吗? |
[1:14:47] | There’s one parked in the passageway ahead of it. | 在炸弹前面有一辆 |
[1:14:50] | -Charles, can you get me out there? -Of course. | -你能带我去吗? -当然 |
[1:14:54] | Wait. Are you gonna do what I think you’re gonna do? | 慢着,你要去做的 是我想你要去做的吗? |
[1:14:57] | -What do I need to defuse a bomb? -Me. | -拆除核弹需要什么? -我 |
[1:15:13] | There it is. | 在这儿 |
[1:15:14] | Hatch to the passageway. | 闸门在那儿 |
[1:15:21] | You keep the speed up so the other rig catches up with us. | 你来操控 试着让炸弹赶上我们 |
[1:15:24] | -I’ll wait to hear from you. -Gotcha. | -我会等你的消息 -好 |
[1:15:27] | You know how to drive this thing? | 你会开这玩意吗? |
[1:15:29] | Doesn’t exactly take a degree in nuclear physics. | 开这玩意不需要博士学位 |
[1:15:40] | They’re in the pipeline. | 他们进了输油管 |
[1:15:42] | They’re on the move. | 他们出发了 |
[1:16:00] | Faster! | 快一点! |
[1:16:09] | If there’s the slightest chance, Bond will succeed. | 只要有丝毫的机会 庞德就会成功 |
[1:16:12] | He’s the best we have… | 他是最顶尖的情报员 |
[1:16:14] | …though I’d never tell him. | 不过我都没告诉过他 |
[1:16:17] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你说得对 |
[1:16:23] | Here it comes! | 它来了! |
[1:16:28] | It’s closing up. Faster! | 赶上来了,快一点! |
[1:16:36] | Sit tight. | 坐稳了! |
[1:16:53] | No brakes! The controls are jammed! | 停不下来!刹车卡住了! |
[1:17:09] | It’s a tactical fission device. | 这是战略性弹头 |
[1:17:12] | Low yield. Hold me steady. | 威力不大,稳住了 |
[1:17:14] | You’ve defused hundreds of these, right? | 你拆过几百个,对吧? |
[1:17:16] | Yeah, but they’re usually standing still. | 对,但不在这种情况下 |
[1:17:20] | Life’s full of small challenges. | 生命充满了挑战 |
[1:17:24] | Have a look at this. | 你看 |
[1:17:25] | Someone stripped the screw heads. | 螺丝头不见了 |
[1:17:29] | Someone’s tampered with the bomb. | 有人动过这枚核弹 |
[1:17:51] | Look, half the plutonium’s missing. | 一半的钸元素不见了 |
[1:17:54] | So what are you saying? It couldn’t go nuclear? | 你的意思是什么? 它不能引起核爆吗? |
[1:17:57] | There’s still enough explosive to kill us both if the trigger goes off. | 如果被引爆还是能炸死我们 |
[1:18:01] | -Let it blow. -But I can stop it. | -让它爆炸 -我可以拆除 |
[1:18:03] | Let it blow! | 让它爆炸! |
[1:18:11] | Trust me. Leave it. | 相信我,别管它 |
[1:18:16] | Move down. Move down! | 过去,过去! |
[1:18:18] | Jump! Go on, jump! | 快跳!跳! |
[1:18:22] | Jump! | 快! |
[1:18:38] | Robinson’s reporting. | 罗宾森报告说 |
[1:18:40] | The bomb was a dud. | 这不是核弹 |
[1:18:43] | But the triggering charge blew out a 50-yard section of the pipe. | 不过引爆还是能毁坏 一段50英尺长的油管 |
[1:18:47] | And Bond? | 庞德呢? |
[1:18:49] | Nothing. | 没消息 |
[1:18:52] | I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[1:18:56] | But I have a gift for you. | 不过我有礼物要送你 |
[1:18:59] | Something that belonged to my father. | 先父的遗物 |
[1:19:01] | He would’ve wanted you to have it. | 他会希望你收下 |
[1:19:04] | Perhaps this isn’t the time. | 现在不是时候 |
[1:19:07] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:19:09] | He often spoke of how compassionately… | 他经常提到 |
[1:19:13] | …you advised him on the best course of action during my kidnapping. | 我被绑架时 你给他最真诚的建议 |
[1:19:20] | It’s very valuable, you know. | 这是非常宝贵的 |
[1:19:23] | I couldn’t let it explode with the rest of him. | 我不想把胸针也炸掉 |
[1:19:31] | I was very upset when the money didn’t kill both of you. | 很可惜那笔钱 没把你也给炸死 |
[1:19:35] | I didn’t think I’d get another chance. | 我以为没有机会了 |
[1:19:38] | Then you dropped the answer right in my lap. | 后来你却自己把机会送上门 |
[1:19:42] | Bond. | 庞德 |
[1:19:43] | And as you say, he’s the best you have. | 你也说他是最顶尖的 |
[1:19:46] | Or should I say, ”had”? | 那是过去式了 |
[1:19:55] | Take her to the helicopter. | 把她带上直升机 |
[1:20:03] | Come on, give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[1:20:05] | Jump, jump! | 跳,跳! |
[1:20:07] | Do you wanna explain why you did that? | 你为什么这么做? |
[1:20:10] | I could’ve stopped it. You almost killed us. | 我能拆除的 你差点害死我们 |
[1:20:12] | I did kill us. | 我们是死了 |
[1:20:14] | She thinks we’re dead, and she thinks she got away with it. | 她以为我们死了 她的诡计就得逞 |
[1:20:18] | Do you wanna put that in English for those of us who don’t speak ”spy”? | 我不是间谍 请你白话一点 |
[1:20:21] | Who’s ”she”? | 你在说谁? |
[1:20:23] | Elektra King. | 伊莉翠金恩 |
[1:20:24] | Why would she blow up her own pipeline? | 她干嘛要炸掉自己的输油管? |
[1:20:26] | It makes her look innocent. | 为了证明她的无辜 |
[1:20:30] | The explosion covers up the theft of the plutonium. | 爆炸掩饰钸元素遭窃的事实 |
[1:20:34] | It looks like a terrorist attack. | 使人误为恐怖份子攻击 |
[1:20:36] | But why leave this half? | 但为什么留下这一半钸元素? |
[1:20:39] | So there’s enough to spread around to cover up what they did take. | 留下这些钸元素 才能掩饰他们偷走的另一半 |
[1:20:43] | What will they do with the other half? | 他们拿另一半干嘛? |
[1:20:45] | It’s not enough to make a nuclear bomb. | 这分量做不出核弹 |
[1:20:47] | -You’re the scientist, you tell me. -I don’t know. | -你是专家,你解释给我听 -我不知道 |
[1:20:51] | But the world’s greatest terrorist running around with 6 kilos… | 天下最凶狠的恐怖份子 偷走六公斤的钸元素 |
[1:20:55] | …of plutonium can’t be good. | 不会干好事 |
[1:20:57] | I have to get it back, or somebody will have my ass. | 我不拿回来 就会被打屁股 |
[1:21:02] | First things first. | 那个以后再说 |
[1:21:06] | Bond to Robinson. Do you copy? | 呼叫罗宾逊,收到吗? |
[1:21:08] | By the way, before we go any further… | 对了 跟你合作之前 |
[1:21:11] | …I just wanna know…. | 我想先知道 |
[1:21:13] | What’s the story with you and Elektra? | 你跟伊莉翠有什么关系? |
[1:21:16] | We’re strictly platonic. Now. | 现在只有敌对关系 |
[1:21:19] | Bond to Robinson. Copy? | 罗宾逊,收到吗? |
[1:21:23] | What’s your story? | 你呢? |
[1:21:25] | What are you doing here in Kazakhstan? | 你怎么会跑到哈萨克? |
[1:21:28] | Avoiding those kind of questions, just like you. | 跟你一样 逃避这些问题 |
[1:21:31] | I read you, 007. Red alert. | 我收到了,紧急状况 |
[1:21:34] | M is missing with Elektra. Three men down. | M夫人跟伊莉翠一起失踪了 还有三人挂彩 |
[1:21:36] | Await instructions. Out. | 等待指示 |
[1:21:40] | What do we do now? | 我们该怎么办? |
[1:21:45] | I may have overlooked one critical element. | 我忘了一件很关键的事 |
[1:21:48] | What? More plutonium? | 是什么?更多钸元素吗? |
[1:21:51] | Beluga. | 不是 |
[1:21:53] | Caviar. | 俄制鱼子酱 |
[1:21:55] | 伊斯坦堡,土耳其 | |
[1:22:24] | Brought me something? | 你带什么给我? |
[1:22:31] | The power to reshape the world. | 改变世界的力量 |
[1:22:37] | Go on. | 拿去 |
[1:22:39] | It’s safe. | 很安全 |
[1:22:41] | Touch your destiny. | 感觉一下你的未来 |
[1:22:57] | I have brought something for you as well. | 我也带了礼物给你 |
[1:23:06] | Your present. | 你的礼物 |
[1:23:08] | Courtesy of the late Mr. Bond. | 都是死去的庞德的心意 |
[1:23:11] | My executioner. | 下令处死我的凶手 |
[1:23:12] | Overpraise, I’m afraid. | 可惜没把你杀死 |
[1:23:15] | -But my people will finish the job. -Your people? | -我的手下会解决你的 -你的手下? |
[1:23:18] | Your people will leave you here to rot… | 他们会让你在此自生自灭 |
[1:23:22] | …just like you left me. | 就像你对我一样 |
[1:23:25] | You and my father. | 你还有我父亲 |
[1:23:26] | -Your father– -My father was nothing. | -你父亲… -他什么都不是 |
[1:23:29] | His kingdom he stole from my mother. | 他偷走我母亲的石油王国 |
[1:23:32] | The kingdom I will rightly take back. | 我要夺回我的王国 |
[1:23:44] | I hope you’re proud of what you did to her. | 你把她变成这样很得意吧 |
[1:23:48] | I’m afraid it is you who deserve credit. | 这是你的功劳 |
[1:23:52] | When I took her… | 当时的她 |
[1:23:54] | …she was promise itself. | 真是天真无邪 |
[1:23:57] | You left her at the mercy of a man like me. | 你却把她推入我这个火坑 |
[1:24:00] | You ruined her. | 你毁了她 |
[1:24:03] | For what? | 为了什么? |
[1:24:04] | To get to me? | 只为了逮到我? |
[1:24:06] | She’s worth 50 of me. | 她比我好太多了 |
[1:24:08] | For once, I agree with you. | 这点我很同意 |
[1:24:14] | And now we also share a common fate. | 现在我们的命运相同 |
[1:24:17] | You will die… | 你会跟 |
[1:24:19] | …along with everyone in this city… | 这城市的人一起丧命 |
[1:24:22] | …and the bright, starry, oil-driven future of the West. | 西方国家的未来 也会毁于一旦 |
[1:24:33] | Since you sent your man to kill me… | 自从你派人刺杀我 |
[1:24:35] | …I’ve been watching time tick slowly away… | 我就一直看着时钟 分分秒秒在走 |
[1:24:39] | …marching toward my own death. | 走向我的灭亡 |
[1:24:45] | Now you can have the same pleasure. | 现在你也一样 |
[1:24:51] | Watch these hands, M. | 我要你看着时钟 |
[1:24:54] | By noon tomorrow… | 明天正午 |
[1:24:56] | …your time is up. | 就是你的死期 |
[1:24:59] | And I guarantee you… | 我向你保证 |
[1:25:01] | …I will not miss. | 我绝不会错过 |
[1:25:25] | So beautiful. | 你好美 |
[1:25:29] | So smooth. | 好光滑 |
[1:25:31] | So warm. | 好温暖 |
[1:25:34] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[1:25:41] | Why are you like this? | 你为什么要这样? |
[1:25:43] | Because Bond is dead? | 因为庞德死了? |
[1:25:46] | It’s what you wanted. | 你不是要他死吗? |
[1:25:49] | Of course it’s what I wanted. | 当然了 |
[1:25:56] | He was…. | 他… |
[1:26:01] | He was a good lover? | 他是好情人吗? |
[1:26:03] | What do you think? | 你说呢? |
[1:26:05] | I wouldn’t feel anything? | 难道我没感觉吗? |
[1:26:21] | I feel nothing. | 我一点都没有感觉 |
[1:26:39] | What about this? | 这样呢? |
[1:26:51] | But surely… | 你一定 |
[1:26:54] | …you can feel this? | 会感觉到这吧? |
[1:27:04] | Remember… | 记得 |
[1:27:08] | …pleasure? | 那些欢愉吗? |
[1:27:27] | 里海 | |
[1:27:57] | Wait here. | 在这儿等 |
[1:27:59] | Always something. | 真是多事之秋 |
[1:28:00] | First the casino. | 先是赌场 |
[1:28:02] | Now the caviar factory. | 现在是鱼子酱工厂 |
[1:28:04] | I am a slave to the free-market economy. | 我是自由市场经济的奴隶 |
[1:28:23] | Bond is alive. | 庞德还活着 |
[1:28:30] | Is nothing in this place straight? | 这地方真是一团乱 |
[1:28:37] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:28:39] | And how did you get in? | 你是怎么进来的? |
[1:28:41] | I’ll call security… | 我要通知警卫 |
[1:28:43] | …and congratulate them. | 好好地谢谢他们 |
[1:28:45] | Drink? | 来一杯吧? |
[1:28:50] | Can’t you say hello like a normal person? | 你不能像别人一样 打招呼吗? |
[1:28:54] | Get lost. | 快走 |
[1:28:56] | No, no, no. Down the back. | 不是啦,走后门 |
[1:29:01] | What’s your business with Elektra? | 你跟伊莉翠有什么来往? |
[1:29:03] | I thought you were the one giving her the business. | 我以为你跟她才来电 |
[1:29:07] | She drops $1 million in your casino, and you don’t even blink. | 她输给你一百万 好像理所当然 |
[1:29:11] | What’s she paying you off for? | 她为什么付钱给你? |
[1:29:14] | You know, if I were you, a relationship with a man like that… | 我劝你 跟这种男人在一起 |
[1:29:18] | …I wouldn’t bet on it. | 不会有好下场 |
[1:29:23] | $5000 of beluga. Ruined. | 五千元的鱼子酱泡汤了 |
[1:29:26] | That’s nothing compared to what a nuclear bomb can do. | 跟核弹比起来 这算不了什么 |
[1:29:30] | We had a nuclear bomb stolen this morning. | 有一枚核弹遭窃 |
[1:29:32] | Renard and Elektra King are working together. | 雷纳跟伊莉翠是一伙的 |
[1:29:35] | -I didn’t know. -Well, what do you know?! | -我不知道 -你到底知道什么?! |
[1:32:00] | Q’s not gonna like this. | Q先生会被气炸 |
[1:33:32] | Get out! | 出去! |
[1:34:45] | Help! | 救命啊! |
[1:34:46] | Now… | 现在 |
[1:34:48] | …where were we? | 我们讲到哪儿? |
[1:34:49] | -A rope, please! -No. The truth. | -丢条绳子吧! -不行,先说实话 |
[1:34:51] | She has M. | 她把M夫人抓走 |
[1:34:53] | -I know nothing. -Those blades were meant for you. | -我不知情 -她想杀你灭口 |
[1:34:56] | What does Elektra King want you dead for? | 为什么? |
[1:34:59] | It was you who destroyed my factory. | 是你毁了我的工厂 |
[1:35:01] | Then you drown my Rolls-Royce… | 是你把我的劳斯莱斯沉入湖底 |
[1:35:03] | …and now you’re trying to drown me in my own caviar! | 你现在还想用鱼子酱把我淹死! |
[1:35:07] | Let me out! | 救我上去! |
[1:35:09] | Too bad we don’t have any champagne. | 可惜这儿没有香槟 |
[1:35:12] | Or sour cream. | 或是酸奶 |
[1:35:16] | Occasionally… | 偶尔 |
[1:35:18] | …I get equipment for her. Machinery. Russian stuff. | 我会替她弄到俄制的器材 |
[1:35:23] | And the payoff in the casino? | 赌场的一百万呢? |
[1:35:25] | It was a special job. | 那是特别差事 |
[1:35:27] | My nephew is in the navy. | 我侄子是海军 |
[1:35:30] | He’s smuggling some machinery for her. | 他替她走私一些机器 |
[1:35:33] | -Where? -Absolutely not! | -在哪儿? -我不能说 |
[1:35:35] | Where?! | 哪儿?! |
[1:35:40] | -Where? -Istanbul! | -哪儿? -伊斯坦堡! |
[1:35:51] | You! | 你! |
[1:35:53] | Where have you been, you gold-encrusted buffoon? | 这金牙猴王 跑哪儿去了? |
[1:35:55] | Sorry, boss. I must have bumped my head. | 抱歉,我被撞昏了 |
[1:35:58] | Get me out of here, I’ll show you what a bumped head feels like. | 把我救出来 我会让你知道什么是撞昏 |
[1:36:02] | Look. | 瞧 |
[1:36:04] | We have no roof, but at least we have four good walls. | 屋顶没了至少墙壁还在 |
[1:36:19] | The insurance company is never going to believe this. | 保险公司一定会抓狂 |
[1:37:24] | This used to be the KGB’s Istanbul safe house. Now it’s FSB. | 这里以前是KGB的分部 |
[1:37:29] | Federal Security Bureau. | 现在是联邦安全局 |
[1:37:31] | Same old friendly service with a new name. | 其实是换汤不换药 |
[1:37:34] | -Did you raise Nikoli? -Nothing. | -找到尼可莱吗? -没有 |
[1:37:36] | Try scanning the emergency frequencies. | 试着扫描紧急讯号 |
[1:37:40] | Tragedy. | 可怜哪 |
[1:37:42] | In the old days, there were 1 00 places… | 以前至少有一百个地方 |
[1:37:45] | …where a submarine could surface undetected. | 能让潜艇偷偷升到水面 |
[1:37:47] | Submarine? | 潜艇? |
[1:37:49] | What class is your nephew running? | 你侄子的潜艇是什么型号? |
[1:37:52] | Victor 3, you call it. | 你们称之为维特3型 |
[1:37:54] | Nuclear. He’s not loading cargo. They want the sub to use the reactor. | 核能潜艇 他们要用潜艇的核子反应炉 |
[1:37:58] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[1:37:59] | Put weapons-grade plutonium in that sub’s reactor… | 把钸元素放进核子反应炉 |
[1:38:02] | …instant, catastrophic meltdown. | 就会造成严重的核爆 |
[1:38:05] | Making it all look just like an accident. | 看起来像是场意外 |
[1:38:08] | But why? | 为什么? |
[1:38:09] | Because the existing pipelines from the Caspian Sea… | 里海的输油管 |
[1:38:13] | …go to the north. Here. | 把石油运到北部 |
[1:38:16] | The oil is put on the tankers, shipped across the Black Sea to Istanbul. | 这里,再用油轮从黑海 运到伊斯坦堡 |
[1:38:20] | The explosion would destroy Istanbul… | 核爆会摧毁伊斯坦堡 |
[1:38:23] | …contaminating the Bosporus for decades. | 污染整个博斯普鲁斯海峡几十年 |
[1:38:27] | There’d be one way to get the oil out. | 这样一来 只有一个方法能输出石油 |
[1:38:29] | Down south to the Med. | 从南边到地中海 |
[1:38:32] | The King pipeline. | 金恩输油管 |
[1:38:34] | Elektra’s pipeline. | 伊莉翠的输油管 |
[1:38:35] | We must find Nikoli. | 一定要找到尼克莱 |
[1:38:39] | Captain Nikoli? | 尼克莱舰长? |
[1:38:42] | Sir. | 你好 |
[1:38:44] | Ready to load your cargo. | 准备装货了 |
[1:38:46] | -We have only a few hours. -You came with skeleton crew? | -我们只有几个小时 -你用最少的人员? |
[1:38:49] | -That’s all we can afford. -Of course. | -我们付不起太多人 -当然了 |
[1:38:52] | Some brandy and refreshments for your men. | 给弟兄们的白兰地和点心 |
[1:38:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:39:02] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[1:39:08] | What’s the time? | 什么时候了? |
[1:39:23] | It’s time for you to die. | 你的死期到了 |
[1:39:58] | I’ve got something. | 我收到讯号 |
[1:40:00] | On the emergency frequency. | 在紧急频道上 |
[1:40:02] | Two six-digit numbers cycled every 1 5 seconds. | 每十五秒发出两组六位数号码 |
[1:40:05] | A GPS signal. Position coordinates. | GPS定位讯号 |
[1:40:07] | Locator card. M. | 核弹晶片,M夫人 |
[1:40:12] | -Here. -Maiden’s Tower. | -这儿 -处女塔 |
[1:40:14] | Have you been there? | 你去过吗? |
[1:40:16] | No. Mr. Bullion. | 没有,蛮牛 |
[1:40:21] | Bomb! | 有炸弹! |
[1:40:29] | Come on, come on. | 快走 |
[1:40:44] | After you. | 你先请 |
[1:40:46] | I insist. | 我坚持 |
[1:41:05] | Enjoyed your meal, boys? | 最后的晚餐好吃吗? |
[1:41:14] | Take them up and throw them in the sea. | 把他们丢进海里喂鱼 |
[1:41:29] | The extruder’s in here. | 反应炉在里面 |
[1:41:32] | It’ll take half an hour to set up the machine to make the plutonium rod. | 我得花半小时做成钸元素棒 |
[1:41:43] | Put them in here. | 把他们带进来 |
[1:41:54] | The reactor is secured. | 反应炉没问题 |
[1:41:56] | Everything is complete as planned. | 一切都照计划进行 |
[1:42:00] | -Is your helicopter ready? -It’ll pick me up in half an hour. | -直升机来了吗? -半小时后会来接我 |
[1:42:07] | Then this is the end. | 这就是结局了 |
[1:42:11] | This is the beginning. | 不,这是开始 |
[1:42:14] | The world will never be the same. | 世界将全面改观 |
[1:42:29] | The future is yours. | 未来在你手中 |
[1:42:32] | Have fun with it. | 好好地玩吧 |
[1:42:51] | If you’d kept away… | 要是你不来搅局 |
[1:42:52] | …we might’ve met in a few years and become lovers once more. | 也许哪天我们真的能相爱 |
[1:43:05] | Take her to Renard. | 把她押去雷纳那儿 |
[1:43:09] | Pretty thing. | 她好漂亮 |
[1:43:12] | You had her too? | 你也上过她? |
[1:43:18] | I could’ve given you the world. | 我能让你称霸天下 |
[1:43:21] | The world is not enough. | 我绝不贪得无厌 |
[1:43:24] | Foolish sentiment. | 你真傻 |
[1:43:26] | Family motto. | 这是我家族的座右铭 |
[1:43:30] | They were digging near here, and they found some very pretty vases. | 考古学家在这里 挖出很多古董花瓶 |
[1:43:36] | They also found this chair. | 还找到这张椅子 |
[1:43:49] | I think we ignore the old ways at our peril… | 现代人都不会念旧 |
[1:43:52] | …don’t you? | 对吧? |
[1:43:54] | Where’s M? | M夫人呢? |
[1:43:55] | Soon she’ll be everywhere. | 她就快粉身碎骨了 |
[1:43:59] | All this… | 你这么做 |
[1:44:01] | …because you fell for Renard? | 因为你爱上雷纳? |
[1:44:07] | Five more turns and your neck will break. | 再转五下你的脖子 就会被绞断 |
[1:44:13] | I’ve always had a power over men. | 我一向都很会玩弄男人 |
[1:44:18] | When I realized my father wouldn’t rescue me from the kidnappers… | 当我知道我父亲不付赎金 |
[1:44:23] | …I knew I had to form another alliance. | 我就得跟绑匪结盟 |
[1:44:27] | You… | 你 |
[1:44:29] | …turned Renard. | 把雷纳玩弄于股掌 |
[1:44:32] | Just like you… | 我也玩弄了你 |
[1:44:34] | …only you were even easier. | 只是你更容易玩弄 |
[1:44:40] | I told him he had to hurt me. | 我叫他真的动手伤我 |
[1:44:43] | He had to make it look real. | 看起来一定要像真的 |
[1:44:45] | When he refused… | 他不肯 |
[1:44:48] | …I told him I would do it myself. | 我就说我自己来 |
[1:44:57] | So you killed your father. | 你杀死了你父亲 |
[1:45:00] | He killed me. | 是他先杀了我 |
[1:45:03] | He killed me the day he refused to pay my ransom. | 他不肯付赎金就是杀了我 |
[1:45:05] | Was this all about the oil? | 你全是为了石油吗? |
[1:45:09] | It is my oil. | 那是我的石油 |
[1:45:12] | Mine… | 我 |
[1:45:13] | …and my family’s. | 和我家族的石油 |
[1:45:14] | It runs in my veins, thicker than blood. | 流在我的血液里 比血还浓 |
[1:45:19] | I’m going to redraw the map. | 我要重新整合天下 |
[1:45:21] | And when I’m through, the whole world will know my name… | 当我完成后 整个世界都会知道我 |
[1:45:25] | …my grandfather’s name, the glory of my people! | 和我外公的名字 我的族人的荣耀! |
[1:45:28] | No one will believe this meltdown was an accident. | 没有人会相信核爆是场意外 |
[1:45:32] | They will all believe. | 他们一定会相信的 |
[1:45:35] | You understand? | 你明白吗? |
[1:45:37] | Nobody can resist me. | 没有人能抗拒我 |
[1:45:44] | You know what happens when a man is strangled? | 你知道被绞死的感觉吗? |
[1:45:49] | It’s not too late. | 现在还不迟 |
[1:45:53] | Eight million people need not die. | 不必害死八百万人 |
[1:45:57] | You should’ve killed me when you had the chance. | 你有机会时应该杀了我 |
[1:46:01] | But you couldn’t. Not me. | 但你下不了手 无法对我下手 |
[1:46:03] | Not a woman you’ve loved. | 无法对你心爱的女人下手 |
[1:46:15] | You meant nothing to me. | 我对你毫无感情 |
[1:46:22] | One… | 再 |
[1:46:25] | …last… | 转 |
[1:46:28] | …screw. | 最后一下 |
[1:46:54] | Boss… | 老板 |
[1:46:55] | …you’re alive. | 你没死 |
[1:46:57] | So glad to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[1:46:59] | Me too. | 我也一样 |
[1:47:06] | I’m looking for a sub. | 我在找一艘潜艇 |
[1:47:08] | It’s big and black, and the driver is a good friend of mine. | 一艘大大黑黑的 舰长是我老朋友 |
[1:47:16] | Bring it to me. | 带我去找他 |
[1:47:19] | What a shame. | 可惜 |
[1:47:21] | He’s just gone. | 他刚走不久 |
[1:48:10] | Zukovsky really hated you. | 他真的痛恨你 |
[1:48:15] | Everything’s under control up here. Are you ready? | 没问题了 你好了吗? |
[1:48:24] | Time to say good night. | 好了,该说晚安了 |
[1:48:55] | You can’t kill me. | 你不会冷血地 |
[1:48:57] | Not in cold blood. | 杀我 |
[1:49:28] | Call him off. | 阻止他 |
[1:49:36] | I won’t ask again. | 我不想再说一次 |
[1:49:39] | Call him off. | 阻止他 |
[1:49:42] | Call him off! | 快阻止他! |
[1:49:54] | You wouldn’t kill me. | 你下不了手 |
[1:49:56] | You’d miss me. | 你没这么狠心 |
[1:50:01] | Dive! Bond– | 快下潜! |
[1:50:09] | I never miss. | 我绝不心软 |
[1:51:18] | Where is she? | 她人呢? |
[1:51:39] | Thought I’d forgotten? | 以为我忘了? |
[1:52:14] | Level at 1 00 feet. | 下潜一百英尺后直航 |
[1:52:16] | Hold her steady. | 稳住了 |
[1:52:28] | Level at 1 00 feet. | 一百英尺 |
[1:52:35] | If we can force them up to the surface… | 只要逼他们浮出水面 |
[1:52:37] | …they’ll show up on the spy satellite… | 潜艇会被间谍卫星发现 |
[1:52:40] | …bring out the navy. | 海军就会赶来 |
[1:52:52] | Come on. Get up! | 快,起来! |
[1:52:53] | Over there. Move! | 快走! |
[1:52:55] | Move! Go, go! | 给我过去! |
[1:52:56] | Get over there! | 过去! |
[1:52:58] | Stay! | 别乱动! |
[1:52:59] | Up! | 手举起来! |
[1:53:30] | Get us level! Level! | 拉平!拉平了! |
[1:53:33] | It’s all smashed! | 全被打烂了! |
[1:53:35] | Christmas? | 克莉莫丝? |
[1:53:37] | So we’re going up then? | 我们应该笔直上升? |
[1:53:39] | Slight miscalculation. | 我稍微算错了 |
[1:53:53] | Hold on! | 抓紧了! |
[1:53:56] | Hold on, hold on. | 千万要抓紧 |
[1:54:14] | Brace yourself. | 小心了 |
[1:54:44] | It’s flooding! | 进水了! |
[1:54:46] | Get up to the hatch. | 快爬到上面去 |
[1:54:55] | Damn! Come on! | 快点!快! |
[1:54:58] | Go, go! | 快! |
[1:55:24] | He’s opened up the reactor! | 他启动反应炉! |
[1:55:27] | And locked himself in! | 把自己锁在里面 |
[1:55:29] | I have to get up there to him. | 我得去找他 |
[1:55:31] | We have one chance. | 我们只有一次机会 |
[1:55:32] | I’ll get out and back in through the reactor room escape hatch. | 我要游到外面 再从逃生舱口进入反应炉室 |
[1:55:41] | When the light goes red, press this button so I can get back in. | 红灯一亮 就按下去让我进去 |
[1:55:45] | James, it’s too risky. | 这太危险了 |
[1:55:47] | If I don’t make it… | 要是我失败 |
[1:55:48] | …use this chamber to get out. Close the hatch. | 你就从这里逃生 关上舱门 |
[1:55:51] | Exhale all the way up. Close it. | 一路要吐气 关起来 |
[1:58:26] | Help! | 救命啊! |
[1:58:38] | Come on, come on! | 快点! |
[1:58:43] | We’re safe from the radiation… | 只要反应炉不爆炸 |
[1:58:45] | …if the reactor coolant doesn’t burst. | 我们就没有辐射线的危险 |
[1:58:48] | If he had gotten the plutonium rod in the reactor… | 要是他把钸元素插进去 |
[1:58:51] | …we could’ve written off the whole city. | 伊斯坦堡就完了 |
[1:58:57] | Welcome to my nuclear family. | 欢迎加入我的核子家族 |
[1:59:26] | Are you really gonna commit suicide for her? | 你真的愿意为她死吗? |
[1:59:28] | You forget, I’m already dead. | 你忘了,我早就死了 |
[1:59:31] | Haven’t you heard? | 你没听说吗? |
[1:59:33] | So is she. | 她也死了 |
[1:59:38] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[1:59:41] | Liar! | 骗子! |
[1:59:44] | Liar! | 骗子! |
[2:01:07] | She’s waiting for you. | 她在地狱等你 |
[2:01:27] | The hydrogen gas level’s too high. | 氢气指数过高 |
[2:01:30] | One spark and the reactor’ll blow. | 只要稍微有一点火花 反应炉就会爆炸 |
[2:01:32] | I have to stop it. | 我得想办法阻止 |
[2:01:38] | Go to the top of the sub. Meet me in the torpedo bay. | 到上面的鱼雷发射孔等我 |
[2:01:47] | The reactor is flooded. | 反应炉进水了 |
[2:01:50] | So it’s safe even if this place blows. | 就算爆炸也不会有危险 |
[2:02:37] | No, it’s simply not the case. | 不,这样不行 |
[2:02:40] | Before that. | 在那之前 |
[2:02:47] | Any word? | 有消息吗? |
[2:02:49] | Still no contact. | 还没有 |
[2:02:55] | Always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey. | 我一直想在土耳其过圣诞 |
[2:03:00] | Was that a Christmas joke? | 你在笑我吗? |
[2:03:02] | From me? No. | 我笑你?不会的 |
[2:03:04] | Never. | 绝对不会 |
[2:03:06] | So isn’t it time you unwrapped your present? | 该是你拆礼物的时候了吧? |
[2:03:08] | Oh, I think so. | 是啊 |
[2:03:15] | Look. What’s that? | 瞧,那是什么? |
[2:03:17] | -The card. -He must be nearby. | -定位晶片 -他一定在附近 |
[2:03:19] | Where? | 哪儿? |
[2:03:23] | -Where? -It picks up… | -在哪儿? -这侦测到了 |
[2:03:25] | …body heat, so humans come out orange. | 体温,人体是橘色的 |
[2:03:29] | There. | 那儿 |
[2:03:33] | I thought you said he was with Dr. Jones? | 我以为你说他跟 琼斯博士在一起? |
[2:03:41] | It’s getting redder. | 越来越红了 |
[2:03:56] | Must be a premature form of the millennium bug. | 一定是千禧虫在作祟 |
[2:04:02] | I was wrong about you. | 我搞错了 |
[2:04:06] | How so? | 什么意思? |
[2:04:09] | 我以为圣诞节一年只有一次 | |
[2:04:16] | 007情报员会回来 |