英文名称:The Golden Compass
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | There are many universes | 有许多的宇宙和地球 |
[00:42] | and many earths, parallel to each other. | 他们彼此间相互平行 |
[00:48] | Worlds like yours,where peoples souls live inside their bodies. | 在你们的世界里 人们的灵魂 寄托于他们的体内 |
[00:59] | And worlds like mine, where they walk beside us, | 在我们的世界里 灵魂以动物的形式 |
[01:04] | as animal spirits we call,Daemons. | 伴随在我们左右 我们把其称之为精灵 |
[01:09] | Are we going to see the child? | 我们要去看那个孩子吗? |
[01:12] | I should think so. | 我想是的 |
[01:15] | So many worlds,but connecting them all,is Dust. | 这么多的世界都是依靠尘埃来连接 |
[01:20] | Dust was here before the witches of the air,the Egyptians of the water, | 这里的尘埃要先于风中女巫 水中吉普赛人 |
[01:27] | The bears of the ice. | 和极地冰熊 |
[01:31] | In my world,scholars invented an Alethiometer. | 在我的世界里 学者们发明了一个真理仪 |
[01:37] | A golden compass. And it showed them all that was hidden. | 黄金罗盘 它可以揭示出一切藏匿着的东西 |
[01:44] | But the ruling power,fearing any truth but their own, | 但是统治者害怕自己的隐私被暴露 |
[01:48] | destroyed these devices, | 于是他们毁掉了这些真理仪 |
[01:51] | And forbade the very mention of “Dust”. | 并且禁止提及有关”尘埃”的一切 |
[01:56] | One compass remains,however, and only one who can read it. | 只有一个真理仪得以保留 但也只有一个人能读懂它 |
[02:02] | You’ll never catch me! | 你休想抓到我! |
[02:07] | Lets go get him Lyra. | 让我们去吧 莱拉 |
[02:14] | Billy!,You come back here!. | 比利! 你给我回来! |
[02:22] | Run,Roger! | 快跑 罗杰! |
[02:29] | Will do what ever we say! | 要照我们说的做! |
[02:50] | Hurry up Roger, or they’ll “gobble” you! | 快点 罗杰 要不他们会生吃了你的! |
[02:59] | Hurry Up! | 快点! |
[03:02] | Stop! If you value your lives, come no further. | 停下! 要是你们还爱惜自己的生命 就不要再过来了 |
[03:08] | Why? We played the game fair and square. | 为什么? 我们是光明正大的玩游戏 |
[03:11] | This ain’t no game,Billy Costa. | 这可不是游戏 比利·寇斯塔 |
[03:13] | Don’t you know what gate that is? | 你不知道这是什么门吗? |
[03:15] | It’s the back door to your stupid college. | 这是你那个愚蠢学院的后门 |
[03:19] | -So? -There’s a curse on this gate. | -那又怎样? -这个门上有一个诅咒 |
[03:22] | You Gypsians ought to know that. Crossing this gate,is worse | 你们吉普赛人应该知道 穿过这个门 |
[03:26] | than touching another person’s daemon with your bare hands. | 要比你们用手去触摸别人的精灵更严重 |
[03:29] | Why hasn’t anything happened to you? | 那为什么你们没事呢? |
[03:31] | Because we live here. We got safe passage,y’see? | 因为我们住在这儿 我们能安全通过 看见了吗? |
[03:35] | Anyway,my mother was the one who put the curse on this place in the first place. | 还有 我妈妈也是最早给这个门下诅咒的人 |
[03:40] | What mother? I heard you were an orphan. | 什么妈妈? 我听说你是个孤儿 |
[03:43] | And your uncle only left you here cause’ nobody wants you. | 而且你叔叔把你留在这儿 是因为没人要你 |
[03:46] | Come here and say that. | 有种的过来说啊 |
[03:48] | Don’t,Billy! | 不要 比利! |
[03:52] | You should listen to your mate. | 你应该听你朋友的 |
[03:54] | The scholars got this special ring mail ideal for trespassers. | 学者们为入侵者们准备了特别的盔甲 |
[03:58] | They got this poison ring, and it burns you alive! | 涂满剧毒的盔甲 会把你活活烧死的! |
[04:02] | Rubbish. Hand him over. | 胡说八道 把他给我 |
[04:06] | It ain’t rubbish. I’ll prove it,I’ll steal it! | 这可不是胡说八道 我会把它偷出来证明给你看的! |
[04:09] | You can have Roger, as long as you try it on. | 只要你敢穿上它 我就把罗杰交给你的 |
[04:13] | -Alright. Bring it with you tonight. Or else… -War | -好吧 今晚就把它带来 否则的话… -开战 |
[04:22] | Billy,don’t! | 不要 比利! |
[04:25] | -See you later then. -Ok. | -到时见了 -好的 |
[04:32] | You weren’t really gonna hand me over to them? | 你不是真的要把我交给他们吧? |
[04:35] | Of course not. I’ll steal one of the scholar’s gown. | 当然不是了 我会去偷一件学术袍的 |
[04:37] | He’ll never try it on anyway. | 反正他也不敢穿上它 |
[04:46] | -Lord Asriel? -Good morning,Hunt. | -阿斯瑞尔伯爵? -早上好 亨特 |
[04:48] | Well the Master we be relieved that you’ve arrived safely. | 看到您平安抵达 院长就能放心了 |
[04:51] | I’m sure he will. | 当然 |
[05:25] | You should listen to me once in a while. | 你有时也该听听我的话啊 |
[05:28] | Stop being such a coward. | 不要总是这么胆小 |
[05:30] | If I weren’t such a coward, where would you be? | 要是我不是胆小鬼的话 那你会在哪儿啊? |
[05:33] | In the retiring room already. | 早就在休息室里了 |
[05:42] | Come on,quick! | 快点过来! |
[05:48] | Let’s find a robe and get out of here. | 去找一件长袍 然后就离开这儿 |
[05:51] | Don’t be silly. I want to look around. | 别这么无聊 我还想四处看看呢 |
[05:55] | You know that if you get a smack, I hurt too. | 你知道要是你被打了 我也会受伤的 |
[06:05] | You’re gonna get us caught. | 你会让咱俩被抓的 |
[06:12] | Oh no! I told you!. | 哦 不! 我警告过你的! |
[06:17] | Lord Asriel is an eminent fellow of the colleagues. | 阿斯瑞尔伯爵是一位杰出的同事 |
[06:20] | As Headmaster of Jordan… | 作为约旦学院的院长 |
[06:22] | You must force him to abandon his plan. | 你必须强迫他放弃他的计划 |
[06:26] | They’re talking about Uncle Asriel. | 他们在讨论阿斯瑞尔叔叔 |
[06:29] | I speak for the Magisteria. | 我可是代表主教法庭的 |
[06:30] | The Magisteria has no authorities within these walls. | 主教法庭在这里不具有权威 |
[06:34] | My dear fellow, | 我亲爱的朋友 |
[06:37] | The Magistirium has authority everywhere. | 主教法庭的权威无处不在 |
[06:42] | And Asriel will be silenced.. | 无论如何 |
[06:45] | One way or another. | 所以一定要让阿斯瑞尔保持沉默 |
[06:48] | That may be…But while he’s at Jordan, | 那有可能…但只要他在约旦学院 |
[06:51] | his proposal will be heard. | 他的提议就会被采纳 |
[06:55] | I’m not dispensed with centuries of intolerance,free enquiry | 我不会摒弃掉几个世纪的不相容 自由质询传统 |
[06:58] | And that’s my final word on the matter. | 这是我在这件事上的最终意见 |
[07:02] | Now,if you’ll excuse me.. | 好了 要是你不介意的话 |
[07:08] | I shall call the council to order. | 我要召集委员会下令了 |
[07:17] | -I guess we lost that bet. -Hush,Pan. | -我想我们打赌输了 -安静 潘 |
[07:45] | Lyra! He’s leaving, let’s go!. Lyra! | 莱拉! 他走了 我们走吧 莱拉! |
[07:53] | Oh no,Stelmaria. | 哦 不 是斯戴尔玛丽 |
[08:01] | The Master asked me to decant a bottle of bourbon 1995 for you, | 院长让我给您准备了 95年的波本威士忌 |
[08:04] | Lord Asriel. He remember you were partial to it. | 他知道您特别喜欢喝这个 |
[08:08] | Thank You. | 谢谢 |
[08:28] | -Lyra! -It’s poisoned! | -莱拉! -这酒有毒! |
[08:30] | -Nonsense. -It ain’t nonsense. | -胡说八道 -我没有胡说八道 |
[08:32] | I saw that man from the Magistirium pour some white powder into the wine. | 我看见那个主教法庭的人 往酒里放了些白色粉末 |
[08:40] | Go back in there. Keep your eyes open and your mouth shut…Go on. | 先回去 睁大眼睛把嘴闭上 快点 |
[08:55] | Ahh,Lord Asriel this a rare pleasure.. | 啊 阿斯瑞尔伯爵 非常荣幸 |
[08:59] | May I introduce Fra Pavel from the Magisterium. | 请允许我介绍一下 这是主教法庭的弗拉·帕沃尔 |
[09:04] | We’ve never met,but l follow your exploits… | 我们虽从未见过面 但是我一直都赞同您的观点… |
[09:07] | Closely,Lord Asriel. | 非常赞同 阿斯瑞尔伯爵 |
[09:10] | That’s what the smell is… | 就是这个味道… |
[09:12] | Master,Gentlemen,I shall go straight to the point. | 院长 先生们 我们直接进入正题吧 |
[09:14] | Hunt,the lights. | 亨特 把灯关了 |
[09:18] | This photo grail is taken at the magnetic north pole. | 这段影像是在北极拍摄的 |
[09:23] | In Svalbard. | 在斯瓦尔巴特(挪威境内) |
[09:27] | Kingdom of the Ice bears. | 极地冰熊的王国 |
[09:31] | Lord Asriel,is that light rising from the man’s body or is it coming down. | 阿斯瑞尔伯爵 那人身上光是向上的还是向下的? |
[09:35] | No,that’s coming down from the sky, but that’s not light. | 不 那是从天而降的 但那个不是光 |
[09:42] | It’s Dust. | 那是尘埃 |
[09:48] | -What’s Dust? -I know,it can’t be the normal sort. | -什么是尘埃? -我不知道 肯定不是一般的灰尘 |
[09:52] | There’s plenty of that here. | 这儿的灰尘就够多的了 |
[09:55] | Parague dictum,gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[09:58] | Allow Lord Asriel to explain himself. | 让阿斯瑞尔伯爵给我们解释一下 一定是搞错了 |
[10:04] | It could be an aborational malfunction of some kind. | 这可能是某种反常的现象 |
[10:08] | No it isn’t. No aboration of any kind. | 不 根本就不是什么反常 |
[10:11] | The behaviour of these particles is quite unmistakable | 这些粒子的状态都很正常 |
[10:15] | Dust is flouting in to this man,through his daemon. | 尘埃通过他的精灵进入到这个人的体内 |
[10:20] | From a city in another world. | 这些尘埃来自位于另一个世界的城市里 |
[10:21] | A world very much like our own in a parallel universe. | 一个存在于平行宇宙中 和我们非常相似的世界 |
[10:25] | co-existing with our own,invisible, intangible,inaccessible. | 和我们的世界共存 无影无形 无法进入 |
[10:29] | Until now. From there,and from a billion other worlds Dust flows. | 迄今 来自数以亿计不同世界中的尘埃流入进来 |
[10:34] | Worlds of infinite possibilities, | 那些世界充满无数的可能性 |
[10:37] | somewhere men have no daemons, | 可能某个世界的人类不需要精灵 |
[10:39] | somewhere daemons have no men… | 可能某个世界的精灵不依靠人类… |
[10:41] | Men without daemons. That’s impossible. | 没有精灵的人类 这不可能 |
[10:43] | Even some who have no Magistirium…And no authority. | 甚至没有主教法庭…没有教会的权威 |
[10:50] | That is heresy. | 那是异教 |
[10:52] | That… | 那… |
[10:55] | …is the truth. | 那是事实 |
[10:58] | I wouldn’t recommend that you defy,gentlemen. | 我不会理会你的反对的 先生们 |
[11:00] | It’s Cought. | 这是事实 |
[11:02] | To discover the source of Dust, I intend to travel to these worlds. | 为了发现尘埃的来源 我打算去这些世界探险 |
[11:06] | With this sufficient source of energy. | 这需要充足的精力 |
[11:08] | And…Well…a sufficient source of funds. | 还有…呃…足够的资金 |
[11:14] | I humbly beg the college council to fund such a journey. | 我诚恳地请求学院委员会能够支持此次探险 |
[11:22] | It wasn’t my fault, She wouldn’t listen to me. | 这不是我的错 她不听我的 |
[11:26] | I will not have my niece slithering round like an alley-cat. | 我可不想我的侄女像一只猫似的到处乱晃 |
[11:30] | You’re not very grateful,are You? | 你都不感激我吗? |
[11:33] | I’ve just saved your life! | 我刚才可是救了你的命啊! |
[11:38] | -Uncle,why did he try to poison You? -You wouldn’t understand. | -叔叔 他为什么想要毒死你啊? -你不会明白的 |
[11:41] | -Yes,I would. -Well,I don’t see why. | -不 我会明白的 -呃 我也不知道为什么 |
[11:44] | Apparently you are impossible to educate,a miscreant,and a liar. | 很显然 你缺乏管教 还是个小恶棍 小骗子 |
[11:50] | What will the Magisterium do to You now? | 现在主教法庭的人会怎么对你啊? |
[11:53] | The Magisterium’s day’s are numbered. | 主教法庭的日子屈指可数了 |
[11:56] | -What does that mean? -Trouble,with a bit of luck | -那是什么意思啊? -有麻烦 但还有点运气 |
[12:01] | Did you get the money you needed? Are you going North again? | 你拿到需要的钱了吗? 那你又要去北方了? |
[12:04] | The college counsel has defied The Magistirium. | 学院委员会拒绝了主教法庭 |
[12:07] | I’m leaving immediately. | 我马上就走 |
[12:09] | Can I come with you? I wanna see the Ice bears, | 我能和你一起去吗? 我想去看看极地冰熊 |
[12:11] | and glaciers,and learn about Dust and everything. | 还有冰河 研究一下尘埃什么的 |
[12:13] | What do you know about dust? | 你对尘埃了解多少? |
[12:16] | -Nothing. -Good. | -一无所知 -很好 |
[12:18] | Keep it that way. Be a good girl and do what you’re told. | 就应该这样 做个听话的好女孩 |
[12:21] | But you don’t do what you’re told! | 可你自己还不是不听话 |
[12:23] | You don’t let anyone tell you what to do!. | 你从来都不听别人的话! |
[12:25] | Yes,and look at the welcome I got! | 是啊 看看我都得到了什么! |
[12:31] | -Hush Pan. -I can see your daemon still changes shape. | -安静 潘 -你的精灵还没有固定的形态 |
[12:35] | -Has it settled yet? -Yeah. | -能搞定吗? -是的 |
[12:40] | That’s got to do with Dust,isn’t it. | 这都和尘埃有关 不是吗? |
[12:43] | Why kids daemons can change shape but grown-ups’ can’t. | 为什么小孩子的精灵可以改变形状 而大人的却不行 |
[12:48] | Lyra,Dust is none of your business. | 莱拉 尘埃不是你该关心的事情 |
[12:52] | Now,You try and behave. | 管好你自己就行了 |
[13:10] | My uncle Asriel said He’d take me to the north,the next time he goes. | 我叔叔阿斯瑞尔说 等他下次去北极就带上我 |
[13:13] | -He swore it. Cause’ he needs my help you see… -What for? | -他发誓了 因为他需要我帮忙 -帮什么忙啊? |
[13:19] | Fighting probably. Or spying. He uses me as a spy sometimes. | 可能是打仗吧 或者是侦查 他有时总让我当间谍 |
[13:25] | Like now for instance. I’m supposed to keep an eye on them Gobblers. | 比方说现在 我想应该注意一下饕餮 |
[13:29] | They took them gypsian kids out Boundry Ray. | 他们把吉普赛的孩子们带出了邦得雷 |
[13:32] | Billy Costa told me. | 是比利·寇斯塔告诉我的 |
[13:34] | I heard them Gobblers take them down to hell. | 我听说饕餮把他们都扔进了地狱 |
[13:37] | Of course they don’t!. | 当然不是! |
[13:40] | -You’re afraid of them,aren’t you? -No I ain’t. | -你很害怕他们吧? -不 我才不害怕 |
[13:47] | But the adults are. Kids keep disappearing. | 但是大人们很害怕 因为孩子们总是失踪 |
[13:49] | They go after the poor kids, you see?. | 他们抓那些穷孩子 |
[13:52] | The orphans…And the servant kids as well. | 还有孤儿 也有童仆 |
[13:56] | Roger,I promise: If you were taken by the Gobblers, | 罗杰 我保证:要是你被饕餮抓走了 |
[14:00] | I’d come and rescue you. | 我一定会去救你的 |
[14:03] | You’d come get me to wouldn’t you? | 要是我被抓了 你也会救我的吧? |
[14:05] | Of course. It’s everybody who would come looking for you,if you were in trouble. | 当然 要是你有麻烦的话 所有人都会去找你的 |
[14:09] | -You’re a lady. -Says Who!?. | -你是淑女 -谁说的!? |
[14:12] | Cook. He says that’s why you are the only one who live here. | 库克说的 他说这就是为什么你叔叔 让你住在这儿的原因 |
[14:14] | To make you a lady. | 为了让你成为淑女 |
[14:16] | Nobody can make me a lady! Not the master | 没有人能我成为淑女 |
[14:18] | and the scholars and porces combined. Right!?. | 就是院长和学者们联合起来也没门 知道吗!? |
[14:22] | Take it back,or we ain’t best mates no more. | 收回你的话 要不然我们就绝交 |
[14:25] | Alright,You ain’t a lady! | 好吧 你不是淑女! |
[14:27] | Lyra! Lyra Belaqua get down off them roofs! | 莱拉! 莱拉·贝拉奎亚你给我从房顶上下来! |
[14:32] | The Master wants you at High Table. | 院长还在餐桌上等你呢 |
[14:41] | The state of your knees. And your hair. | 看看你的膝盖 还有你的头发 |
[14:46] | Well…It’s not surprising. | 呃… 这没可奇怪的 |
[14:48] | Roger and me has been hunting Gobblers. | 我和罗杰正在找饕餮呢 |
[14:51] | It’s dirty work. | 这本来就是个脏活 |
[14:53] | Don’t you make jokes about them Gobblers. | 别老是拿饕餮开玩笑 |
[14:55] | Ain’t nothing to play about when children go missing. | 孩子们失踪可不是闹着玩的 |
[15:10] | Lyra,my dear,the tutor in Metaphysics tells me you missed your lesson again. | 莱拉 你的玄学辅导老师告诉我你又逃课了 |
[15:16] | Now,I know you do not always understand | 我知道你现在不是很明白 让你受教育的重要性 |
[15:18] | our need to educate you, but sometimes you must do, | 但是有时候 你必须去做 |
[15:21] | what others think is best. | 那些别人认为是最好的事情 |
[15:25] | -But I disagree,Master. -Mrs. Coulter. | -院长 我可不同意 -卡尔特夫人 |
[15:31] | When I was a young woman I knew | 当我还是小孩子的时候 |
[15:33] | that no one could truly ever understand me. | 我发现除了我的精灵外 |
[15:36] | Except of course my daemon. And that it | 没有人能真正地理解我 |
[15:38] | would be best if we were to do as we pleased. | 如果能做我们高兴的事情 那是最好不过了 |
[15:46] | Sit down,Gentlemen. | 坐下吧 先生们 |
[15:49] | -Who’s she? -Don’t know,but she shut up the Master,alright. | -她是谁啊? -不知道 但是她让院长闭嘴了 |
[15:54] | Mrs. Coulter,this is our Lyra, Lyra Belaqua,Lord Asriel’s niece. | 卡尔特夫人 这是莱拉·贝拉奎亚 是阿斯瑞尔伯爵的侄女 |
[16:00] | Lyra,this is Mrs. Coulter, a friend of the college. | 莱拉 这位是卡尔特夫人 是学院的一位朋友 |
[16:07] | -Lovely to meet you. -Lovely to meet you,too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也很高兴见到你 |
[16:12] | You know,I’ve met Lord Asriel? | 我以前见过阿斯瑞尔伯爵 知道吗? |
[16:15] | It was at the Royal Arctic Institute. | 是在皇家北极研究所 |
[16:19] | We discussed the political structure of the Ice bears of Svalbard. | 我们讨论了斯瓦尔巴特极地冰熊的政治结构 |
[16:24] | You’ve seen an Ice bear? | 你见过极地冰熊? |
[16:27] | As the matter of fact, I have had an audience | 事实上 我还受到过 |
[16:29] | with the Bear king himself,Ragnar Stursson. | 极地冰熊国王瑞格纳·斯特尔森 本人的亲自接见 |
[16:32] | And I’ll tell you something I probably shouldn’t:. | 我还想告诉你一个不该说的事情 |
[16:36] | King Ragnar is desperate to have a daemon of his own. | 瑞格纳国王非常想要一个属于自己的精灵 |
[16:44] | …And Ragnar likes to think of himself as a person, | 瑞格纳还喜欢把当做人类 |
[16:48] | And he will stop at nothing to get one. | 他会不惜一切代价得到一个精灵的 |
[16:52] | -But you mustn’t repeat that. -Oh,I’d never! | -但你千万别告诉别人 -哦 绝对不会的! |
[16:59] | I feel I can trust you. | 我感觉你值得我信任 |
[17:05] | I have to go back to the north very soon. | 我很快就要回北极了 |
[17:08] | I’m going to need an assistant. | 我需要一名助手 |
[17:11] | -Me? Got to the North? -North? | -我? 去北极? -北极? |
[17:16] | It’s cold up there. | 那儿很冷啊 |
[17:17] | We’d better get the Master’s permission. | 我们最好还是得到院长的允许 |
[17:21] | Master,I was wondering if I might borrow dear Lyra? | 院长 我想我能借用一下可爱的莱拉吗? |
[17:28] | Only for a while,of course. | 当然了 只是暂时的借用 |
[17:32] | I’m not sure that would be consistent | 我不知道这和阿斯瑞尔伯爵 |
[17:34] | with Lord Asriels wishes for her education. | 所希望她能得到的教育是否一致 |
[17:38] | I’ll deal with Asriel. | 阿斯瑞尔那边我会处理的 |
[17:39] | You mustn’t deny me this little thing,you mustn’t. | 你肯定不会拒绝我的这点小事 一定不会的 |
[17:53] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[18:11] | A bet’s a bet. Lyra was supposed to show up with the gown. | 打赌说好了 莱拉应带着长袍过来的 |
[18:15] | I told you they wouldn’t let her out of the college. | 我告诉过你了 他们不让她出来 |
[18:18] | Which one is her room? | 哪一个是她的房间? |
[18:19] | -What are you gonna do? -Give her a fright,that’s what. | -你要干什么啊? -就是想去吓吓她 |
[18:22] | If we get caught, I’ll be skinned alive. | 如果我们被抓的话 我会被活剥了的 |
[18:25] | The night pool is bound to be going his rounds. | 晚上肯定会有人巡逻的 |
[18:28] | Ratter,check if the coast is clear. | 莱特 去看看上面有没有人 |
[18:43] | It’s all clear. | 没有人 |
[18:48] | Billy! Billy! | 比利! 比利! |
[19:00] | The scholars still refuse to hand over the last alethiomether. | 学者们还是拒绝交出最后一个真理仪 |
[19:05] | And now they’ve given Asriel all the funds he needs. | 而且他们还对阿斯瑞尔给予全力支持 |
[19:09] | If he succeeds in proving the existence of these | 如果他证实了其他世界的存在 |
[19:12] | other worlds it will contradict centuries of teaching. | 那么这将违背几个世纪以来的教化 |
[19:17] | There will always be free thinkers,and heretics. | 总是会出现一些自由的思想家和异教徒 |
[19:22] | Unless we deal with the root of the problem. | 除非我们能从根源上解决这个问题 |
[19:26] | That is why Mrs. Coulter’s work is so important. | 这就是卡尔特夫人工作的重要性 |
[19:31] | -What progress has she made? -The doctors at Bolvanger, | -她的进展如何? -在伯尔凡加的医生们 |
[19:36] | are close to perfecting the inoculation | 很快就能研制出 |
[19:39] | against the effects of Dust. | 对抗尘埃影响的办法了 |
[19:43] | I am relieved to hear that. | 听到这个 我就放心了 |
[19:46] | If we can protect our children from the corrupting influence of Dust, | 如果我们能在孩子们的精灵定型前 |
[19:52] | before their daemon’s settled, | 保护他们免受尘埃的不良影响 |
[19:53] | we will nurture a generation at peace with itself. | 这样我们就能培养出和平的下一代 |
[19:57] | One that will never question our authority again. | 一个永远不会质疑我们权威的下一代 |
[20:03] | We owe it to the young. Do we not? | 这是我们应该为年轻一代做的 不是吗? |
[20:12] | I fear,our defiance will not go unpunished. | 我担心 我们的挑战将遭到惩罚 |
[20:21] | -We failed her. -We protected her as long as we could. | -我们让她失望了 -我们已经尽力在保护她了 |
[20:27] | She’s still a child. She can’t possibly be a threat to them. | 她还是个孩子 对他们来说 还够不上威胁 |
[20:31] | She is. | 她是 |
[20:33] | She is meant to play a major part in what is to come. | 她将在未来中扮演重要角色 |
[20:37] | How do you know such things? | 你怎么知道? |
[20:41] | The Witches. | 女巫告诉我的 |
[20:49] | Could you stay by the door? Mrs. Longsdale, | 你能留在门外吗 朗斯戴尔夫人? |
[20:52] | it is important to know if I was followed. | 我想知道有没有人跟踪我 |
[20:55] | Yes,Master. | 是的 院长 |
[21:03] | -For you,Lyra. -What is this? | -这是给你的 莱拉 -这是什么? |
[21:07] | An Alethiometer. Also known as a Golden Compass. | 真理仪 也叫黄金罗盘 |
[21:16] | It was given to the college by Lord Asriel,years ago. | 这是几年前 阿斯瑞尔伯爵送给学院的 |
[21:20] | And now,I’m giving it to you. I feel,you are meant to have it. | 现在 我要把它送给你 我感觉 它是属于你的 |
[21:27] | -What’s it for? -It tells the truth. | -这是干什么的? -它能揭露真相 |
[21:33] | We’ve always tried to acquaint you with the | 我们一直试着让你去了解真相 |
[21:35] | truth,but the secrets of the heart and things, | 但是内心的秘密 |
[21:38] | elude scholars and authorities. | 却不被学者们和教会的权威们所知 |
[21:41] | This lets you glimpse things as they are. | 这个可以帮助你去了解它们 |
[21:47] | Keep the alethiometer to yourself. | 你自己要保管好这个真理仪 |
[21:50] | It is of the utmost importance,that Mrs. Coulter | 最重要的是 |
[21:52] | does not know that you have it,Do you understand me? | 不能让卡尔特夫人知道你有真理仪 明白我的意思吗? |
[21:55] | Of the utmost importance. | 这是最重要的 |
[22:01] | Lyra! Are you ready? | 莱拉! 准备好了吗? |
[22:07] | There’s someone missing. | 还有一件事 |
[22:09] | -I want to say goodbye to Roger. -Roger? Who’s Roger? | -我想和罗杰告别 -罗杰? 罗杰是谁? |
[22:14] | My friend. He works in the kitchen. | 是我朋友 他在厨房工作 |
[22:18] | We must go. The ferrie’s about to take off. | 我们得走了 飞艇就要起飞了 |
[22:22] | Why don’t you write him a letter? | 你为什么不给他写信呢? |
[22:24] | You can tell him all about the journey and even leave a photograph. | 你可以写信给他讲讲旅行的故事 还可以寄照片 |
[22:28] | -What do you think? -Yeah,I suppose. | -你认为呢? -嗯 也行 |
[23:08] | Mrs. Coulter,what’s that?. | 卡尔特夫人 那是什么啊? |
[23:13] | That is the Magistirial seat,Lyra. | 那就是主教法庭的所在地 莱拉 |
[23:18] | What’s the Magistirium for?. | 主教法庭是干什么的啊? |
[23:23] | The Magistirium is what people need. | 主教法庭是人们所需要的 |
[23:27] | It keep things working. | 引导人们的行为 |
[23:30] | By telling people what to do. | 维持社会的正常运转 |
[23:32] | But you told the Master you did whatever you pleased. | 但是你跟院长说 你可以为所欲为啊 |
[23:38] | That’s Right. Clever girl. | 没错 机灵鬼 |
[23:42] | Well…Some people know what’s good for them, | 呃…有的人知道什么对自己有利 |
[23:45] | and some people don’t. | 而有的人就不知道 |
[23:47] | Besides,they don’t people what to do in a mean,petty way. | 此外 他们不让人们以有意义的方式做事 |
[23:50] | They tell them what to do in a kindly way. | 他们只让人们以友善的方式做事 |
[23:53] | Keeps them out of danger. | 让他们远离危险 |
[23:57] | Sugar? | 要糖吗? |
[24:41] | SVALBARD | 斯瓦尔巴特 |
[24:54] | Look Pan,it’s got lots of pictures in the end. | 看啊 潘 罗盘的边缘有很多图案 |
[24:59] | -What do they mean? -Don’t know. | -这都代表什么啊? -不知道 |
[25:04] | The needle keeps stopping at the same symbols. | 指针总是停在这几个图案上 |
[25:09] | Lady,lightning bolt and a baby. | 女人 闪电 还有婴儿 |
[25:15] | Then it goes back, and does it again,see? | 然后又指回去 反反复复 看到了吗? |
[25:17] | What do you think makes the needle move? | 你认为是什么让指针转动的啊? |
[25:20] | I don’t know. Maybe Uncle Asriel knows. | 我不知道 也许阿斯瑞尔叔叔知道 |
[25:26] | Maybe we’re supposed to take it to him. | 也许我们应该拿给他看看 |
[25:33] | All washed, and ready for bed… | 洗过澡该上床睡觉了… |
[25:37] | We have a busy few weeks. | 我们要忙上几个星期了 |
[25:58] | Oh it was a stylish enough party. | 这可真是个作秀的聚会 |
[25:59] | But why they don’t offer more ice with their drinks, | 他们为什么不往酒里加冰呢? |
[26:02] | I shall never understand. | 我从来都没弄明白 |
[26:05] | I’ll only be a moment,Darling. | 我一会儿就好 亲爱的 |
[26:12] | -What? -She likes to show off her new pet,doesn’t she? | -怎么了? -她喜欢炫耀她的新宠物 不是吗? |
[26:17] | She’s never taking us to the North. | 她不会带我们去北极的 |
[26:19] | We’re like prisoners in this house. All these rules, | 我们就像是待在这里的囚犯 这些规矩 |
[26:22] | and rooms we aren’t allowed in to. | 还有所有的房间都不让我们进入 |
[26:28] | Perhaps we shouldn’t have invited Professor Docker. | 也许我们不应该邀请多卡教授 |
[26:31] | He’s such a bore isn’t he?. | 他是个很无聊的人 不是吗? |
[26:33] | And he had sauce in his beard. | 他还把沙司弄到胡子上去了 |
[26:38] | But he is one of the foremost experts on particle Metaphysics. | 但是他是粒子哲学界最著名的专家之一 |
[26:43] | -Have I told you what a particle is? -Oh I know about particles. | -我告诉过你什么是粒子了吗? -哦 我知道什么是粒子 |
[26:48] | Like Dust. That’s a particle isn’t it. -Dust?… | -就像尘埃 那就是粒子 不是吗? -尘埃 |
[26:55] | I mean the Dust from space. That Dust. Like in the north. | 我是说来自空间中的尘埃 就像北极的那种尘埃 |
[26:58] | Where did you hear about that? | 你从哪儿听说的? |
[27:02] | It must have been one of the scholars at Jordan. | 是从一个约旦学院的学者那里听来的 |
[27:09] | A wise person knows,Lyra,there | 莱拉 聪明的人都知道 |
[27:11] | are some thing we best ignore. Subjects that you… | 有一些东西是我们必须忽视的… |
[27:14] | …Well…never speak about. | …是永远不能谈及的 |
[27:19] | -But I… -Yes,You didn’t know,so I forgive you. | -但是 我… -是啊 你不知道 所以我原谅你了 |
[27:24] | Just don’t mention it again. | 只是不要再提它了 |
[27:29] | Now,Darling,You take off that childish shoulder bag. | 好了 亲爱的 快点拿掉拿个孩子气的小包 |
[27:33] | I don’t like seeing you wearing it indoors. | 我不喜欢看见你在屋子里还背着它 |
[27:38] | -But please Mrs. Coulter. I do love it. -But I do not. | -求你了 卡尔特夫人 我喜欢这个包 -但是我不喜欢 |
[27:48] | Put it away. | 把它收起来 |
[27:53] | -Lyra,put it away now. -I don’t want to. | -莱拉 现在把它收起来 -我不要 |
[27:59] | If you will not obey me,we will have an argument which I will win. | 要是你不听我的话 我会有办法让你听话的 |
[28:02] | Now put it away at once! | 马上把它给我收起来! |
[28:05] | It’s absurd to be carrying around a shoulder bag in your own home. | 在你自己家里还背着包 这太可笑了 |
[28:09] | Jordan is my home. | 约旦学院才是我的家 |
[28:14] | Lyra! | 莱拉! |
[28:17] | Don’t! Please,it hurts! | 不! 求你了 这很疼! |
[28:22] | -Do as I tell you. -I promise. | -照我说的做 -我保证 |
[28:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:36] | And while you’re at it,you must learn to control your daemon. | 正好趁着这个时候 学学控制你的精灵 |
[28:39] | He is much to wild. | 他太野蛮了 |
[28:41] | Now,kiss me. | 现在 亲亲我 |
[28:48] | I hate her! | 我讨厌她! |
[28:51] | I hate them. And look. They’re spying on us. | 我讨厌他们 瞧啊 他们还在监视我们 |
[29:01] | What do they want with us? Why are we here? | 他们想让我们做什么? 我们为什么要来这儿啊? |
[29:06] | Did you see her daemon? | 你注意她的精灵了吗? |
[29:07] | He began to shock when you mentioned the word,Dust. | 当你提到尘埃的时候 他就开始激动了 |
[29:10] | And what does she keep in that room? | 她在那个房间放了什么? |
[29:13] | Let’s go find out. | 我们去找找看看 |
[29:30] | Maybe this isn’t such a good idea. | 也许这不是什么好注意 |
[29:39] | Over here. | 过来 |
[29:57] | -That’s just one of her stupid guest lists. -No it isn’t. Look at it. | -这只是她那个愚蠢的来宾名单 -才不是 仔细看看 |
[30:07] | “Intercision”. What does it mean,Pan? | “分割” 这是什么意思 潘? |
[30:14] | And that?…General Oblation Board… | 还有这是?…总祭祀委员会 |
[30:18] | -G.O. B. -Gobblers. From the letters. G.O. B. | -G.O.B呃 -饕餮 就是从G.O.B来的 |
[30:28] | Workman,Edwards, Parslow,Costa. | 沃克曼 爱德华兹 帕斯洛 寇斯塔 |
[30:33] | Billy and Roger! | 比利和罗杰! |
[30:37] | -Pan,it’s her. She’s running the Gobblers! -Lyra,where are you? | -潘 是她 是她控制着饕餮! -莱拉 你在哪儿呢? |
[30:41] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得离开这儿 |
[30:45] | Lyra! | 莱拉! |
[30:47] | -Lyra,what have you been doing? -Nothing. | -莱拉 你在干什么呢? -没什么 |
[30:51] | Well we must find something for you to do. | 我们得给你找点事做 |
[30:53] | Will you help me arrange our passage to the North? | 你能帮我安排一下去北极的事情吗? |
[30:58] | You do want to come to the north with me,don’t you? | 你不是很想和我一起去北极吗? |
[31:01] | Where is he? I don’t see him. | 精灵去哪儿了? 我没看见他 |
[31:14] | Lyra,this way! | 莱拉 这边! |
[31:18] | Quick,Lyra! | 快点 莱拉! |
[31:24] | Lyra! | 莱拉! |
[31:33] | What are we gonna do,Pan? | 我们该怎么办啊 潘? |
[31:35] | We got to save Roger. And Billy. | 我们得去救罗杰 还有比利 |
[31:38] | We’ve got to save ourselves first. | 我们还是先救自己吧 |
[31:39] | Where are we gonna go? | 我们要去哪儿啊? |
[31:41] | Anywhere is better than here. | 哪儿都比这儿强 |
[31:45] | Come on,this way! | 快点 这边! |
[31:52] | Split up,the girl can’t be far. | 分头找 那个女孩不可能跑远的 |
[31:55] | -Spread out. Search all the buildings. -Gobblers! | -散开 搜查所有的建筑物 -饕餮的人! |
[31:58] | You,cover the canal. | 你 去搜查小道 |
[32:29] | There they are! | 他们在那儿! |
[32:36] | -Pan! -Run,Lyra! | -潘! -快跑 莱拉! |
[33:15] | Don’t be afraid now,Lyra. Come here. | 不要害怕 莱拉 过来 |
[33:22] | -You’re save with us. -Your Mama Costa. | -你跟我们一起会很安全的 -你是莫·寇斯塔 |
[33:26] | Billy’s Mum. | 比利的妈妈 |
[33:29] | But,what are you doing here? | 但是你们怎么在这儿啊 |
[33:31] | We’ve been in your shadow ever since, | 自从你离开约旦学院以后 |
[33:33] | you left Jordan College, watching over you. | 我们就一直秘密地跟着你 暗中保护你 |
[33:36] | An a good thing too. You best come with us. | 这也是件好事 你最好还是和我们在一起 |
[33:42] | -Where are we going? -To see Lord Faa,Lord of the Gypsians.. | -我们要去哪儿啊? -去见发阿伯爵 吉普赛人的首领 |
[34:36] | -Not very friendly,are they? -What are you looking at? | -他们不太友好 不是吗? -你看什么? |
[34:51] | Ma Costa! | 莫·寇斯塔! |
[34:54] | This is the child. | 这就是那个孩子 |
[34:58] | It’s alright. | 没事的 |
[35:04] | How do you do,Lord Faa? | 您好 发阿首领 |
[35:10] | Lyra…Come and sit by my side. | 莱拉…过来坐在我旁边 |
[35:17] | This is Fader Coram. | 这位是菲特·科拉姆 |
[35:22] | These are the chiefs of the gypsian families. | 这些人都是吉普赛家族的族长 |
[35:26] | You’re are our guest here and you are under our protection. | 你是我们的客人 我们会保护你的 |
[35:30] | Lord Faa,I want to thank you. For keeping watch with me and all… | 发阿首领 我很感谢你对我的照顾… |
[35:36] | But why did you do it? | 但是你为什么要这么做呢? |
[35:39] | Lord Asriel has been a good friend to | 阿斯瑞尔伯爵一直以来 |
[35:41] | the Gypsians this many a year and… | 都是我们吉普赛人的好朋友 |
[35:44] | This many a year it has been our | 这些年来 我们在旅途中 |
[35:46] | charge to bring him news of you, | 一直负责把你的有关消息 |
[35:49] | as we traveled along our ways. | 告诉阿斯瑞尔伯爵 |
[35:51] | But you didn’t know that,did you? | 但是你对此毫不知情 对吗? |
[35:56] | And when Mrs. Coulter got a hold of you,well… | 当卡尔特夫人把你抓起来的时候 |
[35:59] | we suspected she had something to do with the Gobblers. | 我们怀疑她和饕餮有关系 |
[36:04] | And she did. She and them Gobblers took my little boy,Billy. | 的确是有关系 她和饕餮的人 抓走了我的小儿子比利 |
[36:13] | We know your tale up until the Costas found you. | 寇斯塔一家找到你之后的事情我们都知道了 |
[36:18] | Is there anything else you can tell us? | 你还有没有别的什么事情能告诉我们的? |
[36:21] | Is there anything you may have forgot? | 一些你可能忘了的事情? |
[36:25] | Don’t show it to them. | 别给他们看 |
[36:29] | The Master of Jordan gave me this. | 约旦学院的院长给了我这个 |
[36:34] | I thought they was all take by the Magisterium. | 我还以为主教法庭把真理仪都拿走了 |
[36:43] | It’s an alethiometer. It’s a truth measurer. | 这是真理仪 一个揭示真相的仪器 |
[36:48] | A Golden compass. It enables you to see, | 黄金罗盘 它能让你看到 |
[36:51] | what others wish to hide. | 别人想要隐藏的东西 |
[36:54] | You’ve got three handles that you can control. | 你可以通过控制三个手柄 |
[36:58] | By pointing at three symbols, | 分别指向三个图案 |
[37:00] | You can ask any sort of question you can imagine. | 然后你可以任意地问问题 |
[37:07] | Once you’ve got your question framed, | 一旦你的问题确定了 |
[37:09] | this blue needle points to more symbols, | 这个蓝色的指针就会指向更多的图案 |
[37:12] | that give you the answer. | 告诉你问题的答案 |
[37:13] | Could it be used to find the missing children? | 那能用它去寻找那些失踪的孩子们吗? |
[37:17] | -Not by me. The art was Jalousi-guarded. -Can I try? | -我不行 这是受保护的 -那我能试试吗? |
[37:24] | Alright. What are you doing,Lyra? | -好吧 -你在搞什么啊 莱拉? |
[37:26] | You don’t know how to read it. | 你根本就不知道怎么用 |
[37:33] | Well,the serpent is cunning,like the Gobblers. | 毒蛇象征着狡诈 就像饕餮 |
[37:36] | And the Pot could mean a recipe or a plan… | 罐可能意味着着处方或是计划… |
[37:43] | the baby. That means kids. | 婴儿 代表着孩子 |
[37:47] | One thing I do know,Lyra: You mustn’t grasp at the answer. | 莱拉 有一件事我知道: 你不能强行得到答案 |
[37:52] | Hold the question in your mind and lightly, | 轻轻地 在你的脑中想着问题 |
[37:56] | like it was something alive. | 就好像问题是活的一样 |
[38:28] | It’s an hourglass. | 是沙漏 |
[38:31] | But it came around to it on the second time. | 但是直到第二次才停在那儿 |
[38:33] | The first time it only stopped there a moment. | 第一次只在那儿暂停了一下 |
[38:39] | On top of the hourglass, is a scull. | 沙漏的顶上是一个骷髅头 |
[38:50] | Thank you. Finish your letters now. | 谢谢 现在把你们的信写完 |
[39:01] | Billy Costa,why didn’t you write anything? | 比利·寇斯塔 你为什么不写啊? |
[39:04] | Your mother must be missing you terribly. | 你母亲一定非常想你 |
[39:09] | I don’t know what to put in the letter,Miss. | 我不知道该写些什么 小姐 |
[39:11] | They haven’t told us what we’re here for. | 他们还没告诉我们在这儿要干什么 |
[39:14] | You’re here to help us. | 你们来这儿是为了帮助我们 |
[39:15] | And just as soon as you’ve helped us, we’ll send you back home. | 只要你们一帮完忙 我们就会送你们回家 |
[39:21] | That’s what you should write. | 这就是你该写的内容 |
[39:22] | Or don’t they teach gypsian children to write? | 还是说他们不教吉普赛孩子们写字? |
[39:26] | They teach us to write the truth. | 他们只教我们写出真相 |
[39:30] | Billy,just write the letter. | 比利 快点写信吧 |
[39:34] | Well,as I’ll be posting these straight away, | 呃 我会直接把信寄出去的 |
[39:36] | I’m afraid your parents will be disappointed. | 我恐怕你父母会很失望的 |
[39:47] | I confess,I am puzzled by your interest in the Belaqua-girl. | 我承认 令我困惑的是你为什么 对贝拉奎亚那么感兴趣 |
[39:52] | For one thing,she is in possession of the alethiometer. | 首先 她手上有真理仪 |
[39:55] | How?…Oh yes,the Master. | 怎么会?… 哦 是的 院长 |
[40:01] | -Can she read it? -Of course not. | -那她会用吗? -当然不会了 |
[40:07] | Are you familiar with the prophecies of the witches? | 你知道女巫的预言吗? |
[40:10] | You think she is that child? | 你认为她就是那个孩子吗? |
[40:13] | Impossible. None the less, she must be found. | 不可能 但依然要找到她 |
[40:26] | They’ll seek her out, like bees to honey. | 它们会搜索她的 就像是蜜蜂采蜜一样 |
[41:01] | Svalbard. | 斯瓦尔巴特 |
[41:05] | Kingdom of the Ice bears. | 极地冰熊的王国 |
[41:09] | We shall have to watch ourselves, | 我们得小心点 |
[41:11] | Stelmaria. You can bet,that Coulter-woman | 斯戴尔玛丽 你可以打赌 |
[41:13] | has hired every samojed-bandit,from here to the pole,to hunt us down. | 从这到极地 那女人肯定雇了所有的萨默德强盗抓我们 |
[42:26] | Don’t be so hasty. We can work this out like gentlemen. | 别这么匆忙啊 我们可以像绅士那样处理问题啊 |
[43:01] | Don’t worry,Lyra. We’ll find Roger. | 别着急 莱拉 我们会找到罗杰的 |
[43:37] | I’m alright. | 我没事 |
[43:41] | -What is it? -It’s a spy fly. | -这是什么? -是侦查苍蝇 |
[43:44] | Is it dangerous? | 很危险吗? |
[43:47] | The one that got away is. | 跑掉的那只才危险 |
[43:50] | If you was to crack it open, you’d find no living thing in there. | 如果你把它打开的话 你会发现里面没有活物 |
[43:54] | No animal or insect,at any rate. | 至少 没有动物或者昆虫 |
[43:58] | There’s a clockwork. | 只有一个时钟装置 |
[44:00] | And in it is a bad spirit with a sleeping poison in its sting. | 里面有一个长着刺的恶灵 刺上涂有催眠的毒药 |
[44:07] | We’ll keep him safe…In here… | 我们可以把它安全地封在这里… |
[44:11] | -What was it after? -You,Lyra.. | -那它在追什么啊? -追你 莱拉… |
[44:15] | Why me? Why are they doing this? | 为什么是我? 它们为什么要这么做? |
[44:18] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[44:19] | But we Gypsians are | 但是我们吉普赛人受到的伤害 |
[44:21] | being hurt worse than most by these Gobblers. | 远比饕餮带给我们的还要严重 |
[44:25] | These child thieves, They’re taking our children up North. | 这些偷孩子的小偷 把我们的孩子带到北极去 |
[44:31] | The land of cold and dark. | 一个既寒冷又黑暗的地方 |
[44:32] | And what they are doing with them there,we don’t know. | 他们在那里去孩子们做了些什么 我们不知道 |
[44:37] | But we have heard terrible rumors. | 但是我们听到了一些很可怕的谣言 |
[44:42] | Our aim is first and beyond | 我们的首要任务 |
[44:44] | all to rescue these children. | 就是去营救那些孩子们 |
[44:47] | Both gypsian and landloof or like. | 包括吉普赛的还有别的地方的孩子们 |
[44:54] | But if they have been harmed… | 但是如果他们已经受到伤害的话… |
[44:58] | I promise you, if they have been harmed… | 我向你保证 如果他们已经受到伤害的话… |
[45:04] | …There is not a place,nor on land, | 无论是陆地还是海洋 |
[45:06] | nor on sea for these Gobblers. | 都没有饕餮的生存之地 |
[45:10] | And when the time comes to punish, | 当惩罚的时刻来临时 |
[45:12] | we will strike such a blow, as will make their hearts faint. | 我们要给予他们致命一击 让他们感到胆战心惊 |
[45:17] | And fearful. We will strike the strength out of them. | 让他们毫无还手之力 |
[45:24] | We will leave them, broken and shattered. | 我们要让他们粉身碎骨 |
[45:46] | -Are you getting scared,Pan? -Scared?…A little. | -你害怕吗 潘? -害怕?… 有一点儿 |
[45:53] | It’s all bigger and scarier than we ever thought. | 这比我们想的还要强大和可怕 |
[45:56] | -Maybe we shouldn’t be doing this. -But we’ve got to,ain’t we? | -也许我们不该去做这个 -但是我们必须去做 不是吗? |
[46:02] | Go on,I mean. | 我的意思是 做下去 |
[46:12] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[46:15] | My name is Serafina Pekkala. Clan queen of the witches of Lake Enara. | 我叫赛拉菲娜·佩卡拉 是厄纳拉湖女巫部落的女王 |
[46:21] | -A witch. Where’s your daemon? -Kaysa can fly a long way from me. | -女巫 那你的精灵呢? -它可以在远离我的地方飞行 |
[46:28] | Are you the girl, the Magisterium seeks? | 你就是主教法庭要找的那个女孩? |
[46:30] | The one with the symbol reader? | 那个能读懂黄金罗盘的人? |
[46:37] | Let me see you read it. I want to know if you can tell me, | 让我看看你的能力 我想知道 你是否能告诉我 |
[46:42] | which of the men on this ship, was once my lover. | 这艘船的哪个人曾经是我的情人 |
[47:15] | Father Coram. | 科拉姆神父 |
[47:19] | He was young and beautiful once. | 他曾经既年轻又英俊 |
[47:21] | And we witches live for hundreds of years. | 而我们女巫可以活上几百年 |
[47:25] | Father Coram wishes to know where the child-cutters take their prey. | 卡拉姆神父想知道囚禁孩子们的地方 |
[47:30] | It is a place they call Bolvangar. | 是在一个他们称作为伯尔凡加的地方 |
[47:34] | A place of fear. | 恐怖之地 |
[47:35] | A regiment of Tatars with wolf-daemons guards it. | 由一帮带着精灵狼的鞑靼人把守 |
[47:39] | Birds do not fly above. | 鸟类不敢从那里飞过 |
[47:42] | Animals flee from it. | 动物也不愿意靠近 |
[47:44] | Even the samojeds fear it. | 就连萨默德人也惧怕那里 |
[47:48] | It is a weeks march from Trolleund on the coast of Norway. | 从位于挪威沿岸的特洛德出发 要走一个星期 |
[47:51] | You will find something to help you in Trollesund. | 你在特洛德会找到帮手的 |
[47:55] | You will need all your courage. | 你所需要的就是勇气 |
[47:59] | I’m glad I’ve lived long enough to see you…Child. | 我很高兴活了这么长的时间 终于见到了你…孩子 |
[48:47] | Can you see anything? Lyra,you’re not listening to me! | 你能看到什么吗? 莱拉 你根本就没在听我说话! |
[49:04] | That’s a mighty fancy clockwork you got there. | 你的那个时钟装置很特别啊 |
[49:09] | -It’s just a toy. -Uhuh. Then it’s a mighty fancy toy. | -只是个玩具而已 -啊哈 很特别的玩具啊 |
[49:19] | How did you come by something like that? | 你是怎么弄这玩意儿的? |
[49:21] | Oh lord,Lee when are you gonna learn to mind your own business? | 天啊 李 你什么时候才能学会少管闲事啊? |
[49:26] | I do beg your pardon. Lee Scoresby. And this old girl is Hester. | 请原谅 我叫李·斯科尔斯比 这是赫斯特 |
[49:32] | I’m Lyra. This is Pan. Pantalaimon. | 我叫莱拉 这是潘 潘特莱蒙 |
[49:37] | Mighty pleased,Miss Lyra. | 很荣幸 莱拉小姐 |
[49:39] | You rode in with them gypsian fellows,am I right? | 你是和那些吉普赛人一起来的吧 我说的对吗? |
[49:45] | Here I go again. Don’t answer that. | 我又犯病了 不用回答 |
[49:48] | What are you doing in Trollesund,Mr. Scoresby? | 斯科尔斯比先生 你在特洛德做什么? |
[49:51] | Oh,a friend of mine got himself into a fix. | 哦 我的一个朋友惹了点麻烦 |
[49:54] | -So I come to see what I can do about it. -Me to. | -所以我来看看能不能帮上忙 -我也是 |
[49:58] | Of course,that ain’t my normal occupation. | 当然了 这不是我的正规职业 |
[50:01] | Most of the time I plan my trade up in the sky. | 大多数时间 我都在计划我的空中贸易 |
[50:06] | You’re an aeronaut! | 你是个飞船驾驶员! |
[50:09] | -Can I go up in your ship? -I’d be honored. | -我能坐你的飞艇吗? -我很荣幸 |
[50:13] | Just as soon as I get her out of hawk. | 等我把她从鹰爪下弄出来 |
[50:20] | Miss Lyra,I’d like to give you a word of advice. | 莱拉小姐 我想给你句忠告 |
[50:25] | If I was on the kind of scout, that I reckoned you are, | 如果我是在做侦查的话 我估计你也是 |
[50:30] | I’d hire myself an aeronaut, and an armored bear. | 我会为自己雇一个驾驶员和一只盔甲熊 |
[50:35] | -An armored bear? -There’s one in town. | -一只盔甲熊? -镇子上就有一只 |
[50:40] | lorek Byrnison’s his name. | 它叫埃欧雷克·伯尔尼松 |
[50:41] | Works at the sled depot behind Arson’s Bar. | 它在埃森酒吧后的雪橇库工作 |
[50:47] | He would be good to have on your side in a scrap. | 打架的时候它会派上用场的 |
[50:49] | Not that you’re looking for that. | 不是你期待的那样 |
[51:03] | lorek Byrnison,lorek Byrnison. May I speak to you? | 埃欧雷克·伯尔尼松 我能和你谈谈吗? |
[51:12] | -What!? -We want to offer you employment. | -什么?! -我们想雇佣你 |
[51:16] | I am employed. By the town’s people. | 我已经被镇子上的人雇佣了 |
[51:20] | I mend broken machinery. I lift heavy objects. | 我修理机器 还搬运重物 |
[51:26] | What kind of work is that for a panser-bjorn? | 对你来说这算什么工作? |
[51:31] | Paid work! | 赚钱的工作! |
[51:54] | Is that what they pay you? Whisky? | 那就是你的报酬吗? 威士忌? |
[52:01] | lorek Byrnison,you are the first Ice bear, | 埃欧雷克·伯尔尼松 你是我见过的 |
[52:03] | I have ever met. | 第一只极地冰熊 |
[52:05] | I was ever so excited and scared. But now I’m just disappointed. | 我曾经既兴奋又害怕 但我现在只剩下失望了 |
[52:11] | I heard that bears lived to hunt and to fight. | 我曾听说熊活着是为了狩猎和战斗的 |
[52:14] | Why are you wasting your time here,drinking whisky? | 你为什么要在这儿喝威士忌 虚度光阴呢? |
[52:21] | I stay in this town because the town’s people | 我之所以待在这个镇子上 |
[52:24] | gave me spirits and let me drink till I was asleep, | 是因为镇子上的人给我灌酒 趁我喝醉的时候 |
[52:29] | And they took my armour away. | 他们拿走了我的盔甲 |
[52:31] | And without my armour, I cannot go to war. | 没有盔甲 我上不了战场 |
[52:35] | And I am an armoured bear. War is the sea,I sleep in, | 我是一只盔甲熊 战场对我来说 就是我游泳的海洋 |
[52:42] | there I breathe,without my armour I am nothing! | 我呼吸的空气 没有盔甲 我什么都不是 |
[52:51] | But…Can’t you make new armour? | 但是…你就不能做一个新盔甲吗? |
[52:53] | I thought bears were good at that. | 我还以为熊很擅长制作盔甲 |
[52:56] | -There’s all this metal around. -Worthless! | -这周围到处都是金属 -一文不值! |
[53:01] | My Armour is made of sky iron, | 我的盔甲是由天铁制成的 |
[53:04] | from the falling stars that land in Svalbard. | 天铁取自于坠落在斯瓦尔巴特的流星 |
[53:09] | A bear’s Armour is his soul, | 盔甲熊的盔甲就是他的灵魂 |
[53:11] | like your daemon is your soul. | 就像你的精灵是你的灵魂一样 |
[53:15] | Irreplaceable. ‘May as well take him away and replace him with a dog. | 是不可替代的 就像是把它拿走用一只狗来代替 |
[53:22] | It must have been terrible to loose your Armour. | 失去盔甲一定很可怕 |
[53:25] | I was no less than I deserved. | 这是我的报应 |
[53:29] | I am in exile. I was sent away from Svalbard | 我被放逐了 被赶出了斯瓦尔巴特 |
[53:33] | because I was unworthy. | 因为我没用了 |
[53:37] | I fought another bear in single combat and was defeated. | 我和另一只熊单挑 结果失败了 |
[53:51] | Come child. We can’t involve ourselves. | 走吧 孩子 我们不能把自己卷进去 |
[54:25] | He was prince. | 他曾是王子 |
[54:29] | He would have been the king, if the other bear hadn’t defeated him. | 如果他没有被打败的话 他本该成为国王的 |
[54:33] | He lost everything. Oh Pan,it really hurt him. | 他失去了一切 哦 潘 这真的伤害了他 |
[54:41] | lorek Byrnison. | 埃欧雷克·伯尔尼松 |
[54:46] | -Be careful. -I know where your armour is. | -小心点 -我知道你的盔甲在哪里 |
[54:51] | They tricked you out of it. | 他们骗走了你的盔甲 |
[54:53] | They shouldn’t have done that,lorek Byrnison. | 他们不应该那样做 埃欧雷克·伯尔尼松 |
[54:57] | It’s in the District Office of the Magisterium,right here,in Trollesund. | 它在主教法庭的分部 就是这儿 特洛德 |
[55:03] | -What’s your name child? -Lyra Belaqua. | -你叫什么名字 孩子? -我叫莱拉·贝拉奎亚 |
[55:08] | Then Lyra Belaqua, I owe you a debt. | 好吧 莱拉·贝拉奎亚 我欠你的 |
[55:13] | I will serve you in your campaign, | 我会誓死效忠你的 |
[55:16] | until I am dead, or you have a victory. | 直到帮你取得胜利 |
[56:17] | lorek! lorek Byrnison! | 埃欧雷克! 埃欧雷克·伯尔尼松! |
[56:23] | Listen. Don’t fight these men. What they’ve done ain’t right,I know. | 听着 不要和这些人打仗 我知道他们做的不对 |
[56:28] | If you fight them, you’ll kill them,and then | 如果你和他们打仗的话 你会杀了他们的 |
[56:30] | there will be more fighting and we’ll never to saving those kids. | 然后会有更多的战斗 那我们永远也救不了那些孩子 |
[56:39] | Just not be too hasty. The way I see it, | 别那么着急 依我看 |
[56:41] | there’s no need for a dust-up. | 没有必要引起骚乱 |
[56:46] | Howdy lorek. I was down South when l heard you ran in to some local trouble. | 您好 我在南方的时候 就听说你在当地惹麻烦了 |
[56:53] | Didn’t have the first notion on how to spring you. | 还没想好怎么救你出来 |
[56:55] | Fortunately little girl come in resourceful up in these parts. | 幸运的是有这个足智多谋的小姑娘 |
[57:03] | Well look at here. Reinforcements. | 看这儿 援兵来了 |
[57:09] | What do say you fellows just call it a day. | 告诉你的同伴 今天到此为止了 |
[57:16] | Just been hired on by these gentlemen of the | 刚被这帮吉普赛人雇佣了 |
[57:19] | Gypsian persuasion. Figuring on joining this turkey shoot? | 打算参加这个火鸡射击比赛? |
[57:24] | Yes. I have a contract with the child. | 是的 我和这个孩子有约定 |
[57:31] | That’s some pretty fast work,Miss Lyra. | 动作够快的啊 莱拉小姐 |
[57:55] | My Lord… | 主教大人… |
[58:00] | Rise,Fra Pavel! | 起来吧 佛拉·佩孚! |
[58:04] | I have received your news about the Gypsian party heading to the North. | 我收到了你关于吉普赛人前往北极的消息了 |
[58:10] | The matter is of the first importance. | 这件事是头等大事 |
[58:12] | They must be illuminated, and Bolvangar protected. | 必须抓到他们 保护好伯尔凡加 |
[58:17] | The intercision process is more important than ever. | 分割实验现在比以前更重要了 |
[58:20] | Which is why it must be taken out of the hands of the Coulter woman. | 这就是不能让卡尔特夫人再管此事的原因 |
[58:30] | It was Mrs. Coulter who took the Belaqua-child | 就是卡尔特夫人从约旦学院 |
[58:33] | from Jordan College,and then let her slip away. | 带走了莱拉 然后又让她跑了 |
[58:37] | Yes,that is the most troubling of all. | 是的 这是最麻烦的事情 |
[58:41] | No matter. One way or another, | 没关系 不管怎样 |
[58:43] | it is better that I’ve sent Mrs. Coulter after the child. | 我已经让卡尔特夫人去抓那个孩子了 |
[58:48] | -You’ve sent her? -Yes. | -你已经派她去了? -是的 |
[58:50] | She is to demonstrate the improvements to the intercision-process | 她将在那个叫贝拉奎亚的女孩身上 |
[58:54] | upon the Belaqua-girl. | 证明改善后的分割过程 |
[59:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[59:29] | I would never hurt you. | 我不会再伤害你了 |
[59:38] | Oh,Lyra. | 哦 莱拉 |
[59:42] | I’ll find you. I will find you. | 我会找到你的 会找到的 |
[1:00:04] | Careful there,boys. Airship machinery is kind of finacy. | 小心点儿 伙计们 飞船的零件是很重要的 |
[1:00:14] | But she was ever so clever,Mrs. Coulter. | 但是卡尔特夫人她非常聪明 |
[1:00:17] | But she was always telling me what to do. | 但是她总是强迫我做事 |
[1:00:20] | I bet you don’t like it ether. I can tell. | 我敢打赌 你也不喜欢这样 我能理解 |
[1:00:22] | You’re like my Uncle Asriel. | 你很像我叔叔阿斯瑞尔 |
[1:00:24] | He’s a classic noble like you. I think… | 他像你一样 是个典型的贵族 我想… |
[1:00:35] | Samojede Lands. | 萨默德领地 |
[1:00:40] | Samojedes don’t take kindly to trespassers. | 萨默德人对入侵者很不友善 |
[1:00:42] | It’s the only way to reach Bolvangar. | 但这是唯一通往伯尔凡加的路了 |
[1:00:47] | Stay close to me. | 跟紧我 |
[1:00:50] | -Come child. -It will be dark soon. | -走吧 孩子 -天就要黑了 |
[1:01:32] | What’s wrong? What can you see? | 怎么了? 你看见什么了? |
[1:01:41] | Where are we going? They told us not to leave the tents. | 我们要去哪儿啊? 他们不让我们离开帐篷的 |
[1:02:07] | -lorek? -What is it,child? | -埃欧雷克? -怎么了 孩子? |
[1:02:10] | The alethiometer keep telling me something. | 真理仪告诉我了一些事情 |
[1:02:14] | In the next valley there’s a lake with a house by, | 在下面的山谷里 有一个湖 在湖边的房子里 |
[1:02:17] | It is troubled by a ghost. | 幽灵在那里找麻烦 |
[1:02:19] | It’s something to do with the Gobblers. And Roger. | 这和饕餮有关 还有罗杰 |
[1:02:23] | You can take me there. | 你可以带我去那儿 |
[1:02:26] | You could carry me there and back before anyone knew couldn’t you?. | 你能带我到那里 然后在别人发现前带我回来吗? |
[1:02:31] | -You wish to ride me? -Yes. | -你是想骑在我身上? -是的 |
[1:02:37] | We will travel faster without armor. | 不穿盔甲会更快的 |
[1:03:15] | -Are those birds? -Witches. | -那些是鸟吗? -是女巫 |
[1:03:20] | -More than I have ever seen. -Where are they going? | -我从来没见过这么多的女巫 -她们要去哪里? |
[1:03:25] | Flying to war. | 去战场 |
[1:03:28] | If they are flying to the aid of your enemies you should all be afraid. | 如果她们去帮助你的敌人 你应该感到害怕 |
[1:03:33] | -Are you afraid? -NO. | -你害怕了吗? -没有 |
[1:03:37] | When I am, I will master my fear. | 当我害怕的时候 我也会保持镇静的 |
[1:04:09] | I will make sure the way is clear. | 我去确认一下是否安全 |
[1:04:12] | No,stay here. | 不 留在这儿 |
[1:04:36] | Lyra no. Please don’t!. | 莱拉 不 别进去! |
[1:04:40] | -Something’s wrong. -Hush,Pan. | -不太对劲 -安静 潘 |
[1:04:43] | Something terrible. I’m afraid. | 太可怕了 我害怕 |
[1:04:48] | We’ve got to master our fear. | 我们要保持冷静 |
[1:05:11] | Hallo? | 有人吗? |
[1:05:14] | Hallo? | 有人吗? |
[1:05:40] | -Billy. -Where’s his daemon? | -比利 -他的精灵呢? |
[1:05:44] | He doesn’t have a daemon. | 他的精灵没有了 |
[1:05:50] | That’s…Intercision. That’s what the Gobblers do. | 那…那就是分割 那就是饕餮要做的 |
[1:05:58] | Cutting away kids’ daemons. | 割掉孩子们的精灵 |
[1:06:02] | Where’s my Ratter? Have you seen her? | 我的莱特呢? 你看见她了吗? |
[1:06:08] | Billy,It’s me,Lyra. Let me take you back to your mum. | 比利 是我 是莱拉 让我把你送回你妈妈那里 |
[1:06:13] | -I need Ratter. -Billy come on with me. | -我需要莱特 -比利 跟我走 |
[1:06:18] | We’ll take you some place safe. We’ll find Ratter. | 我们把你带到安全的地方 我们会找到莱特的 |
[1:06:39] | Gracious God, What’s this? | 神啊 这是什么? |
[1:06:43] | Lyra child, what have you found? | 莱拉 你找到什么了? |
[1:06:47] | Billy. Billy Costa. | 是比利 比利·寇斯塔 |
[1:06:56] | You’re alright Billy. You’re safe now. | 没事了 比利 你安全了 |
[1:07:01] | We’ll bring her back. | 我们会找到你的精灵的 我们会把她找回来的 |
[1:08:25] | Pan,where are they taking us? | 潘 他们要把我们带到哪里啊? |
[1:08:26] | I don’t know. We’ve been going for hours. | 我不知道 我们已经走了几个小时了 |
[1:08:42] | Ice bears,Pan. | 是极地冰熊 潘 |
[1:08:46] | I hope you’re happy now. | 现在你开心了 |
[1:09:09] | Don’t worry. We’ll get her back. | 别担心 我们会把她带回来的 |
[1:09:14] | The samojedes won’t lay a hand on her, | 萨默德人是不会动她的 |
[1:09:17] | she’s more worth in one piece. | 她必须完好无损才更有价值 |
[1:09:23] | I’ll find her. I’ll bring her back. I can bargain with Ragnar. | 我会找到她的 带她回来 我去和瑞格纳谈判 |
[1:09:30] | I’ll drop you at the border. I’ll pick you up when I come back. | 我会把你放在边境上的 等我回来时再去接你 |
[1:09:34] | No. I will not leave her. | 不 我不会离开她的 |
[1:09:40] | If you show up in Svalbard, Ragnar and the rest of | 你知道的 如果你出现在斯瓦尔巴特的话 |
[1:09:42] | them will tear you to pieces,you know that. | 瑞格纳和其余的熊会把你撕成碎片的 |
[1:09:45] | I know that I would feel ashamed to show less pride than that child. | 要是我没这孩子勇敢的话 我会感到羞耻的 |
[1:09:50] | That kind of courage can get you killed. | 这种勇敢会让你丧命的 |
[1:09:53] | I will not live in shame any longer,Scoresby. | 我再也不会生活在羞耻中了 斯科尔斯比 |
[1:10:01] | I recon not. Let me take her down. Pick up the trail. | 我想也不会了 让我们顺着踪迹去找她 |
[1:10:15] | Don’t worry. lorek will come. | 别担心 埃欧雷克会来的 |
[1:10:17] | That’s just it Pan. There’s to many for him to fight. | 就是担心这个 潘 他要对付的熊太多了 |
[1:10:28] | We’ve got to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[1:10:33] | Do you remember what Mrs. Coulter said? | 还记得卡尔特夫人说的吗? |
[1:10:38] | About the King of the bears wanting a Daemon. | 极地冰熊的国王想要一个精灵 |
[1:10:44] | Pan,I need you to hide. Don’t let them see you. | 潘 我要你藏起来 别让他们发现你了 |
[1:10:47] | That’s fine by me. | 没问题 |
[1:10:50] | We can beat him,Pan. | 我们能打败他的 潘 |
[1:11:05] | -What is this little thing? -All greetings to you,Great King. | -这个小东西是谁? -向您致敬 伟大的国王 |
[1:11:12] | Or rather: My greetings,and not his. | 或者这样更好: 我向您致敬 而不是他 |
[1:11:17] | -Not whose? -lorek Byrnisons,Your Majesty. | -他是谁? -埃欧雷克·伯尔尼松 陛下 |
[1:11:22] | What have you to do with lorek Byrnison!? | 你和埃欧雷克·伯尔尼松有什么关系!? |
[1:11:29] | I’m lorek Byrnison’s daemon. | 我是埃欧雷克·伯尔尼松的精灵 |
[1:11:36] | How has the exiled,the unworthy lorek Byrnison obtained a daemon!? | 那个被放逐 一文不值的伯尔尼松怎会有精灵呢!? |
[1:11:41] | lorek Byrnison was the first bear to receive a daemon, | 伯尔尼松是第一个拥有精灵的熊 |
[1:11:44] | but it should have been you. | 但是这本来是属于您的 |
[1:11:45] | They gave me to him at Bolvangar. Mrs. Coulter did. | 在伯尔凡加 卡尔特夫人将我赐给了他 |
[1:11:50] | How can you be so far from him. | 那你怎么可以离他这么远呢? |
[1:11:52] | I’m like a witch’s daemon,Great King. | 我和女巫的精灵相似 伟大的王 |
[1:11:56] | I can go as far from him as I please. | 我愿意离他多远就离他多远 |
[1:11:59] | Well…If you are his daemon,then I will kill you | 呃…如果你是他的精灵 那我现在就要杀了你 |
[1:12:02] | right now and be free of an enemy! | 正好少了一个敌人! |
[1:12:06] | If you do that,I can never be your daemon. | 如果你要那么做的话 那我就永远都成为不了您的精灵了 |
[1:12:09] | My daemon? | 我的精灵? |
[1:12:12] | That’s why I come here,see. | 这就是我来这儿的原因 |
[1:12:13] | Cause I want to be your daemon,not his. | 因为我想成为您的精灵 而不是他的 |
[1:12:17] | He’s just an exile,nothing. | 他只是个被放逐的人 一文不值 |
[1:12:19] | But you: You’re powerful, and clever,and rich, | 但是您 您的强大 机智 富有 |
[1:12:24] | and better in every way. | 任何方面都比他强 |
[1:12:26] | He’s on his way here now to fight you. | 他正在来这儿的路上 他要与您决战 |
[1:12:29] | What? He’s mad. We shall destroy him! | 什么? 他疯了 我们会把他撕碎的! |
[1:12:34] | No. If you defeat him l will become your daemon. | 不 如果你打败了他 我就会成为您的精灵 |
[1:12:38] | But you must defeat him in single combat. | 但是你必须和他单挑 |
[1:12:43] | And all his strength will flow into yours. | 这样他的全部力量就会注入您的体内 |
[1:12:47] | And my mind will flow into your mind. | 然后我的思想也将注入到您的思想中去 |
[1:12:51] | You and me together. | 你和我 合二为一 |
[1:12:57] | Have him killed any other way,I’ll just go out | 若用别的方法杀死他的话 |
[1:12:59] | like a light,and you’ll never have me. | 我就会像光一样消失 那您永远也得不到我 |
[1:13:02] | Prove it. Prove to me that you are a daemon. | 证明一下 向我证明你是一个精灵 |
[1:13:07] | Ask me something only you know. | 问我一些只有你知道的事情 |
[1:13:12] | How did I become king? | 我是怎么成为国王的? |
[1:13:25] | -What is that? -It’s a daemon mirror,Great King. | -那是什么? -是精灵镜 伟大的王 |
[1:13:29] | We daemons use it to see the truth in our own eyes. | 我们精灵用它寻找真相 |
[1:13:54] | Truly you are great and powerful,Ragnar. | 您真的很强大 瑞格纳 |
[1:13:58] | You poisoned the old king, | 您毒死了老国王 |
[1:14:01] | and challenged the heir to the throne, and beat him in single combat. | 然后向继承人挑战王位 最终在单挑中打败了他 |
[1:14:07] | lorek Byrnison. | 埃欧雷克·伯尔尼松 |
[1:14:31] | Oh Pan,what have I done? | 哦 潘 我都干了些什么啊? |
[1:14:33] | Ragnar is too strong. | 瑞格纳太强大了 |
[1:14:43] | What if the coward dare not fight me. | 要是那个懦夫不敢和我决斗呢? |
[1:14:45] | Great king,let me speak to him. | 伟大的王 让我去和他谈 |
[1:14:48] | -If I do he will not suspect. -Very well. You go to him. | -要是我去的话 就不会引起他的怀疑 -很好 你去和他谈 |
[1:14:53] | Give him courage. | 给他点信心 |
[1:14:54] | Bring him to his death. | 带他迎接死亡 |
[1:14:56] | Soon You’ll be mine. | 很快你就是我的了 |
[1:15:12] | Oh lorek. lorek,I’ve done a terrible thing. | 埃欧雷克 埃欧雷克 我做了件很糟糕的事 |
[1:15:17] | What terrible thing? | 什么糟糕的事? |
[1:15:22] | I told the king l was your daemon. | 我告诉国王我是你的精灵 |
[1:15:24] | And that he must fight you. | 所以他要和你决斗 |
[1:15:26] | If not,they would have never let you fight. | 要是不这样的话 他们永远不会让你决斗 |
[1:15:28] | The would have burned you before you got up close. | 他们就会在你靠近之前就烧死你的 |
[1:15:31] | But you’ve been fighting. And running all this way. | 但是你要决斗的话 就要一直逃亡了 |
[1:15:35] | Lyra. Lyra Belaqua. | 莱拉 莱拉·贝拉奎亚 |
[1:15:39] | Know I shall call you Lyra “Silver-tongue”. | 我该叫你巧舌如簧 莱拉 |
[1:15:43] | To fight him,is all I want. Come,little daemon. | 和他决斗 一直是我想要的 来吧 小精灵 |
[1:15:57] | Fight well,lorek my dear. | 打得漂亮点 埃欧雷克 亲爱的 |
[1:15:59] | You’re the real king, and he ain’t nothing. | 你才是真正的国王 他什么都不是 |
[1:16:04] | Lyra,if I am killed, Scoresby will find you. | 莱拉 如果我死了 斯科尔斯比会找到你的 |
[1:17:50] | Is that all? | 就是这样而已? |
[1:17:54] | Is that all? | 就是这样而已? |
[1:17:56] | Soon to die? | 就要死了? |
[1:18:00] | Is that all? | 就是这样而已? |
[1:18:13] | Is that all!? | 就是这样而已!? |
[1:18:37] | Yes,that is all. | 是的 就是这样而已 |
[1:18:44] | Bears!. Who is your king!? | 极地冰熊们! 谁是你们的王?! |
[1:19:07] | lorek,I thought I’d lost you. | 埃欧雷克 我还以为会失去你呢 |
[1:19:10] | Why? You’re still on my contract. | 为什么啊? 你我之间还有约定呢 |
[1:19:17] | Now I will take you to Bolvangar. | 现在我要带你去伯尔凡加 |
[1:19:24] | We’ve got to stop them,lorek. | 我们得阻止他们 埃欧雷克 |
[1:19:26] | The alethiometer says they’ll hurt Roger. | 真理仪说他们会伤害罗杰的 |
[1:20:11] | It may not hold us both. | 这可能承受不了我们两个的重量 |
[1:20:14] | You cross on your own, I will follow. | 你自己先过去 我随后就到 |
[1:20:26] | I’m right here. Step quickly,don’t look down. | 我就在这儿 快点走 不要往下看 |
[1:20:48] | Don’t look back, you’re almost there! | 不要往后看 你就快到了! |
[1:21:07] | Run Lyra,Run! | 快跑 莱拉 快跑! |
[1:21:20] | Lyra,I will get Scoresby and the Gypsians. | 莱拉 我会去找斯科尔斯比和吉普赛人的 |
[1:21:26] | Wait for me there. Lyra,Wait! | 在那儿等我 莱拉 等着! |
[1:21:44] | I don’t like the look of this place. | 我不喜欢这个地方 |
[1:21:52] | -Bolvanger! -Hello there. | -伯尔凡加! -你好 |
[1:21:57] | I got lost in the snow. Where am l? | 我在雪地里迷路了 我这是在哪儿? |
[1:22:00] | No need to worry my child. You’re safe now. | 别担心 孩子 你现在很安全 |
[1:22:12] | You better come inside. It’s warm and comfortable here. | 你最好进来 里面既暖和又舒适 |
[1:22:17] | -What’s your name. -Don’t tell him who we are. | -你叫什么名字? -不要告诉他我们是谁 |
[1:22:21] | Lizzie. Lizzie Brooks. | 莉齐 莉齐·布鲁克斯 |
[1:22:28] | Odd that you’re so far north,Lizzie. There must be an interesting story. | 你来到遥远的北极 这里面肯定有个有趣的故事 |
[1:22:32] | My dad and uncle,they took me. They’re traders. | 我的父亲和叔叔 是他们带我过来的 他们是商人 |
[1:22:37] | Well,you’re very lucky to have found us when you got lost. | 嗯 你很幸运 当你走失的时候遇到了我们 |
[1:22:42] | -What is this place? -Oh,you’ll like it. | -这是什么地方? -哦 你会喜欢这里的 |
[1:22:45] | -It’s called the experimental station. -What do you do here? | -这里是一个实验基地 -那你们在这里是做什么的? |
[1:22:50] | -We help children grow up. -Liar. | -我们帮助孩子们成长 -骗人 |
[1:22:53] | You must be hungry Lizzie. Lucky you,just in time for dinner. | 你一定饿坏了 莉齐 很幸运 正好赶上晚餐时间 |
[1:23:14] | Can you see him? Is he here? | 你能看见他吗? 他在这儿吗? |
[1:23:31] | -Lyra,it’s them! -Pan,you found us!. | -莱拉 是他们! -潘 你们来找我们了! |
[1:23:35] | You kept your promise. | 我向你保证过的 |
[1:23:49] | -I knew you’d come. -I promised,didn’t l? | -我就知道你会来的 -我保证过的 不是吗? |
[1:24:01] | -Roger,do you know what they do to the kids here? | -罗杰 你知道他们对孩子们做什么吗? |
[1:24:03] | Well they say they’re gonna give us this operation,right? | 他们说他们要给我们做手术 对吗? |
[1:24:07] | Then they’ll send us home. And we don’t have to worry about Dust. | 然后他们就会送我们回家 我们不必担心尘埃了 |
[1:24:12] | But once they call a kid in, you’ll never see them again. | 但是一旦他们叫一个孩子进去的话 你就再也见不到他了 |
[1:24:16] | They took Billy Costa away last week. And he’s still gone. | 他们上星期带走了比利·寇斯塔 他就再也没回来 |
[1:24:20] | Don’t worry. I’ve got a plan,alright? | 别担心 我已经有计划了 |
[1:24:25] | Tell the kids to have their warm clothes ready. | 告诉孩子们让准备好厚衣服 |
[1:24:28] | I need to be alone somewhere. | 我需要找个地方单独待着 |
[1:24:32] | But not here. | 但不是这里 |
[1:24:37] | They hardly ever use this one. But be quick. | 这个房间他们几乎不用 但我们得快点 |
[1:24:57] | Ask it how we are gonna get out of here. | 问问它 我们怎样才能离开这儿 |
[1:25:03] | -But why would it…-Oh no. It’s them. | -但是为什么… -哦 不 他们来了 |
[1:25:10] | Have you discover how several children | 你们有没有发现 |
[1:25:12] | managed to wander free from the station. | 那几个孩子是怎么从基地逃走的 |
[1:25:19] | I hope you understand, the question is mute. | 我希望您能明白 这个问题没人关注 |
[1:25:22] | Any child who escapes the facility, | 任何一个从这里逃走的孩子 |
[1:25:25] | would not last very long in the cold. | 在冰天雪地里都是活不久的 |
[1:25:26] | We have already recovered 2 out of the 3 missing children. | 我们已经找到了三个失踪孩子中的两个 |
[1:25:30] | Where they alive? | 他们还活着吗? |
[1:25:37] | Well that is unfortunate… | 那真是不幸… |
[1:25:42] | I,at least, have some good news. | 至少 我带来一个好消息 |
[1:25:46] | We needn’t be concerned with Lord Asriel any longer. | 我们不必再担心阿斯瑞尔伯爵了 |
[1:25:51] | He’s bribed his capturers and set up | 他被抓他的人贿赂了 |
[1:25:54] | a secret laboratory in the far reaches of the North. | 在远离北极的地方建立了一个秘密实验室 |
[1:25:59] | The Magistiriums soldiers are on their way. | 主教法庭的士兵们正在路上 |
[1:26:02] | He will be arrested for heresy, | 他将以异教的罪名被逮捕 |
[1:26:05] | and sentenced to death. | 并被判处死刑 |
[1:26:08] | To death? Oh dear me… | 死刑? 哦 我的天啊… |
[1:26:12] | I think I will retire for the evening. | 我想我该去休息了 |
[1:26:14] | Oh well,of course Miss. | 哦 当然了 小姐 |
[1:26:16] | The order will show you to your chambers. | 服务生会带您去房间的 |
[1:26:24] | I wouldn’t get on the wrong side of her I’ll tell you that. | 我告诉你了 我是不会看错她的 |
[1:26:27] | She’s positively goolish. | 她是相当地残忍 |
[1:26:29] | Remember the first experiments? | 还记得第一次实验吗? |
[1:26:31] | She was so keen to see them pulled apart. | 她是那么的期望看到他们被分割 |
[1:26:33] | Her and that mutually daemon. | 她和那个精灵 |
[1:26:36] | -What was that? -Don’t know. | -那是什么? -不知道 |
[1:26:49] | You can’t! You’re not allowed. | 你不这样! 你没有权利 |
[1:27:04] | Quickly now. Straight into the chamber. | 快点 直接送进去 |
[1:27:06] | Let me go! | 放开我! |
[1:27:07] | lorek Byrnison’s gonna kill you. | 埃欧雷克·伯尔尼松会杀了你们的 |
[1:27:14] | Don’t be afraid,my dear. It’s only a little cut. | 别害怕 亲爱的 只是小小的切割而已 |
[1:27:16] | You’ll never keep us apart! | 你们永远别想把我们分开! |
[1:27:17] | You wanna grow up,don’t you. | 你想长大成人 不是吗? |
[1:27:19] | Well,this is how you grow up. Stay away from me! | 这就是帮助你长大的 离我远点! |
[1:27:21] | You’ll never keep us apart! Never! Never! | 你们永远别想把我们分开! 永远别想! |
[1:27:32] | -No stop! Lyra! -Pan! | -不 停下! 莱拉! -潘! |
[1:27:54] | Lyra! | 莱拉! |
[1:28:29] | Don’t! Don’t you touch! | 不要! 不要碰我! |
[1:28:29] | No one is going to hurt you. No one is ever going to hurt you. | 没人要伤害你 没有人会伤害你的 |
[1:28:38] | They did it to Billy. And to those other kids. | 他们就这样对比利的 还有其他的孩子们 |
[1:28:44] | Why? Why are they doing that? | 为什么? 他们为什么要那么做? |
[1:28:48] | I know it’s difficult to understand, but it’s for their own good. | 我知道这很难理解 但是这都是为了他们好 |
[1:28:52] | It’s just a little cut… | 这只是小小的切割而已… |
[1:28:58] | A long long time ago,some of our ancestors made a terrible mistake. | 很久很久以前 我们的祖先犯了一个可怕的错误 |
[1:29:05] | They disobeyed the authority. | 他们违背了教会的权威 |
[1:29:10] | And that is what made Dust come in to the world. | 把尘埃带到了这个的世界上 |
[1:29:13] | And ever since then, we’ve been sick with it. | 从那以后 我们就开始生病了 |
[1:29:15] | Been sick with Dust. | 和尘埃有关的病 |
[1:29:17] | But there is a way out. | 但是有一个解决的办法 |
[1:29:18] | You see,Dust doesn’t settle on innocent children. | 你知道了 尘埃是不会附着在无辜的孩子们身上 |
[1:29:23] | It’s later. When your daemon begins to settle. | 当你的精灵成型以后 |
[1:29:27] | The Dust begins to swarm all around us,working its mixture. | 尘埃就附着在我们周围 开始混合 |
[1:29:34] | And that is how children begin to have all | 这就是孩子们为什么会有 |
[1:29:36] | sorts of nasty thoughts and unhappy feelings. | 令人不快的想法和感觉 |
[1:29:41] | But there is a way to stop it. | 但是有一个办法可以阻止它 |
[1:29:45] | A little cut…and gone forever. | 小小的切割…尘埃就永远消失了 |
[1:29:49] | If it’s so good,then why didn’t you do it yourself? | 如果那么好 那你自己为什么不做啊? |
[1:29:52] | Why didn’t you let them do it to me? | 你又为什么不让他们给我做? |
[1:29:56] | I’m going to tell you something. | 我告诉你一些事情 |
[1:29:59] | Something very important, something you don’t know. | 一些很重要 但你还不知道的事情 |
[1:30:03] | Intercision isn’t perfect yet, and you’re not just anyone,Lyra. | 分割还不是很完善 你也不是别人 莱拉 |
[1:30:08] | Your mother didn’t die in an airship accident as you were told. | 你妈妈并没有死于他们所说的飞艇事故 |
[1:30:12] | She wasn’t married to your father and even though | 她没有和你爸爸结婚 |
[1:30:15] | and even though she loved you very much, | 即使她非常地爱你 |
[1:30:19] | And she wanted to keep you…It wasn’t allowed. | 她想抚养你的…但是没被允许 |
[1:30:27] | So you were taken from her,and it wasn’t until | 所以他们把你从她身边带走 |
[1:30:31] | things changed…and she was free to do as she wanted… | 直到事情有了改变 她能随心所欲做自己想做的事 |
[1:30:40] | That she went to Jordan College and spoke to the Master. | 她就去了约旦学院 去和院长说 |
[1:30:43] | No! You can’t be! | 不! 你不是! |
[1:30:52] | Yes,Lyra. You’re mine. | 是的 莱拉 你是我的女儿 |
[1:30:56] | And you’re safe with me. You’ll always be safe with me. | 在我身边你会很安全的 你会一直很安全的 |
[1:31:05] | Who’s my father? | 我爸爸是谁? |
[1:31:13] | Lord Asriel? He’s my father,isn’t he? | 阿斯瑞尔伯爵? 他是我爸爸 对吗? |
[1:31:20] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 是的 |
[1:31:34] | Now I almost forgot. | 我都快忘记了 |
[1:31:35] | The Master of Jordan gave you something,didn’t he? | 约旦学院的院长给了你一个东西 不是吗? |
[1:31:39] | He gave you an alethiometer, didn’t he? | 他把真理仪给你了 不是吗? |
[1:31:47] | That wasn’t really his to give. | 这不是他想真正给你的东西 |
[1:31:54] | Must have seemed like a puzzle, | 一个看起来像迷一样的东西 |
[1:31:56] | what a silly,old thing like that was any good for. | 像这样又傻又旧的东西能有什么用 |
[1:31:59] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[1:32:04] | Here it is. | 给你 |
[1:32:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:32:11] | What a funny old tin. Did you put it in here to keep it safe? | 真是个滑稽的旧铁罐 你把它放这里是为了安全吗? |
[1:32:40] | Run! Lyra,let’s go! | 快跑! 莱拉 我们快跑! |
[1:34:07] | Go on then. Go on. | 来啊 过来啊 |
[1:34:36] | lorek! | 埃欧雷克! |
[1:34:40] | Run child!. | 快跑 孩子! |
[1:34:44] | Let’s go! | 我们快跑! |
[1:35:15] | Better not touch me. I’m warning you. | 我警告你 最好不要碰我 |
[1:35:26] | Serafina Pekkala. | 赛拉菲娜·佩卡拉 |
[1:36:10] | Mrs. Coulter! Get her out of here! | 卡尔特夫人! 带她离开这儿! |
[1:36:16] | Well come on! | 快点! |
[1:37:02] | Mr. Scoresby,Help lorek! | 斯科尔斯比先生 帮帮埃欧雷克! |
[1:38:44] | We’re going home! | 我们要回家了! |
[1:38:49] | Lyra,we’ve got to go! It’s time to go home. | 莱拉 我们走吧! 该回家了 |
[1:38:54] | I can’t Roger. I’ve got to go to | 我不能 罗杰 我要去我爸爸那里 |
[1:38:56] | my father and bring him the alethiometer. | 把真理仪带给他 |
[1:38:59] | -Your father? -Lord Asriel. | -你爸爸? -阿斯瑞尔伯爵 |
[1:39:02] | Mrs. Coulter and them, they’re gonna kill him. | 卡尔特夫人和他们会杀了他的 |
[1:39:04] | Then I’m going too. | 那我也去 |
[1:39:06] | You said you was gonna come get me. You got me. | 你说过你会来救我的 你真的救了我 |
[1:39:17] | Miss Lyra! Are you ready to fly? | 莱拉小姐! 准备好起飞了吗? |
[1:39:23] | I know where she’s going. | 我知道她去哪儿了 |
[1:39:39] | Well,they’re all tugged in back there. | 呃 他们全都回去了 |
[1:39:43] | That little girl’s something,huh? | 那个小女孩挺厉害 啊? |
[1:39:50] | There’s a prophecy about that child, Mr. Scoresby. | 关于这个孩子有一个预言 斯科尔斯比先生 |
[1:39:55] | -She will decide the war which is to come. -War? | -她会左右即将到来的战争 -战争? |
[1:40:01] | -I ain’t heard a rumor of any war. -You will. | -我还没听过战争的谣言 -你会听到的 |
[1:40:06] | It is your war too,whether you know it or not. | 这也是你的战争 无论你知道与否 |
[1:40:09] | -What would the quarrel be about? -Nothing less than free will. | -那是因为什么引起的? -没什么比自由意志更重要 |
[1:40:14] | The Magisterium not only seeks to control everyone in this world, | 主教法庭不仅仅想要控制这个世界 |
[1:40:19] | but every world, in every universe. | 还想要控制每个宇宙中的每个世界 |
[1:40:24] | They’ve been unable to extend their power until now, | 迄今为止 他们还不能扩展他们的势力 |
[1:40:28] | but if Asriel finds a way to travel between worlds, | 但是如果阿斯瑞尔找到了星际穿梭的办法 |
[1:40:32] | nothing will stop them from trying to take over. | 就没有什么能阻止他们的侵略了 |
[1:40:35] | Nothing but us. And that child. | 只有我们才能阻止 还有那个孩子 |
[1:40:49] | What’s it telling you? | 它告诉你什么了? |
[1:41:06] | It’s telling me about my father. | 它告诉我了关于我爸爸的事情 |
[1:41:08] | It’s telling me,I’m bringing him what he needs. | 它告诉我 我会给他带去他所需要的东西 |
[1:41:12] | We’re going home, aren’t we Lyra? | 等你救出你爸爸以后 |
[1:41:14] | After we save your father? | 我们就会回家 对吗 莱拉? |
[1:41:18] | Of course. Except first we need to sort out some things that need sorting. | 当然了 但首先我们需要弄清楚一些事情 |
[1:41:23] | Like Billy and the others who lost their daemons. | 比方说比利还有那些失去精灵的孩子们 |
[1:41:26] | We’ve got to help them. And it isn’t like | 我们得去帮助他们 而不是像主教法庭那样 |
[1:41:28] | The Magisterium is gonna let us go home an deal with them like that. | 让我们回家处理他们那些事情 |
[1:41:36] | And Dust. I want to know what Dust is. | 还有尘埃 我想知道尘埃是什么 |
[1:41:41] | Maybe we’re supposed to go to that other world | 也许我们还要和爸爸一起 |
[1:41:43] | with my father,and find out. | 去另一个世界寻找答案了 |
[1:41:45] | -That’s an awful lot to sort out. -But who else is gonna do it? | -要想弄明白还真是很麻烦 -还有别人会做这个吗 |
[1:41:49] | -Besides…We’re in this together now. -Yeah. Suppose we are. | -还有…我们现在是一起的了 -是的 我们一起的 |
[1:41:55] | You reckon it would do any harm to get some sleep now? | 你估计现在睡觉会有危险吗? |
[1:41:58] | Go on then. | 去睡吧 |
[1:42:09] | We’ll set things right. | 我们会让事情往好的方向发展 |
[1:42:14] | We will. You,and me,and lorek | 我们会做到的 你 我 还有埃欧雷克 |
[1:42:17] | and Serafina Pekkala and Mr. Scoresby. | 还有赛拉菲娜·佩卡拉和斯科尔斯比先生 |
[1:42:23] | And my father. We’ll set it right, Pan. | 还有我爸爸 我们会让它朝着好的方向发展 潘 |