英文名称:One Missed Call
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:35] | Get out of the way! | 快让开! |
[01:36] | This way! | 这里! |
[01:44] | Saint luke’s hospital. I repeat, Saint Luke’s hospital. | 圣·卢克医院 重复一遍 圣·卢克医院 |
[01:47] | Does anything hurt? | 有受伤吗 |
[01:50] | Sweetheart, is your mommy here? | 甜心 你妈妈在吗? |
[01:52] | Do you know where she is? | 知道她在哪里吗? |
[02:03] | Really, I’m just… no. | 真的 我只是… 不 |
[02:06] | Don’t come over. | 别过来 |
[02:10] | No. no, I swear I wasn’t just seeing things. | 不 不 我发誓那不是幻觉 |
[02:14] | I mean, it could have just been a prank. | 可能只是个玩笑 |
[02:18] | I don’t know who. | 我不知道是谁 |
[02:21] | No, really, I’m just gonna see you at school tomorrow. | 不 真的 明天学校见 |
[02:27] | Thanks, Leann. | 谢谢 利恩 |
[02:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:03] | Luna? | 露娜? |
[03:11] | Luna? | 露娜? |
[05:31] | Come on. Over here. | 过来 这里 |
[05:32] | Beth’s a little too sane for me, but she does throw a good party. | 对我来说 贝丝太冷了 但这晚会她弄得真不错 |
[05:35] | Yeah, so now I’m having sex and phone sex at the same time. | 没错 我一边打色情电话一边做爱 |
[05:38] | Oh, man. are you serious? | 兄弟 你认真的吗 |
[05:43] | I know, but he was just so handsome. | 我知道 但是他太帅了 |
[05:47] | And I was so nervous, you know? | 我很紧张 |
[05:49] | And I’m trying to describe the plot of beloved to him… | 为了他 我已经策划了很久了 |
[05:53] | …and I just started crying. | …然后我就开始哭了 |
[05:55] | It was a perfect year, wasn’t it? I loved it. | 今年一切都很顺 不是吗 |
[06:01] | Brian, could you get your eyes off Taylor for two seconds and help me with this? | 布莱恩 就几分钟 别看泰勒 帮我一下 |
[06:08] | Unbelievable. | 不敢相信 |
[06:09] | And before the sheets are even cold. no wonder why Leann moved out. | 床单都没冷就开始乱搞了 怪不得利恩搬出去了 |
[06:14] | I am a man. I have needs. is that a problem for you? | 我是个男人 有生理需求 你不能忍受? |
[06:19] | No. but it might be a problem for Taylor. | 不 但是对泰勒可能是个问题 |
[06:22] | Hot. yes, well… | 真烫 是的 |
[06:25] | …we can’t force Taylor to have good taste, now can we? | 我们不能强迫泰勒去提升自己的品味 怎么能? |
[06:28] | Just keep chopping. | 接着切 |
[06:31] | I’ll keep chopping. | 我会的 |
[06:39] | You know, I can hear you analyzing me in your head. you might as well do it out loud. | 我知道你心里在嘀咕我呢 你可以说出来的 |
[06:44] | Okay, I think that you’re still messed up over Leann. | 行 我觉得你还在迷恋利恩 |
[06:48] | You think if you flirt with Taylor… | 你觉得如果和泰勒调情 |
[06:50] | …maybe Leann’ll get jealous and come back to you. | 利恩会吃醋 再回到你身边 |
[06:53] | Go back to analyzing me in your head. I think I like that better. | 你还是私下嘀咕吧 还是不要听比较好 |
[07:02] | Hey, did someone lock the door? | 有人把门锁了吗? |
[07:30] | – hey, Leann. hi. – hi. | -嗨 利恩 -你好 |
[07:33] | Oh, I’m so glad to see you. | 真高兴见到你 |
[07:35] | – me too. – is… is Brian home? | -我也是 -布莱恩在家吗? |
[07:38] | Yeah, he’s in the kitchen, so we should go upstairs. | 在 在厨房呢 我们先上楼吧 |
[07:45] | How you doing? | 最近怎么样? |
[07:55] | Hey, it’s Leann. | 这是利恩 |
[07:56] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:02] | Okay. just leave the alarm off. thanks. | 行了 把报警器关掉就行了 谢谢 |
[08:16] | How was it? | 怎么样了? |
[08:18] | It was a funeral. it sucked. | 是个葬礼 当然糟透了 |
[08:23] | From now on, I only go to parties where no one gets cremated. | 从现在开始 我只去那些没人会被火化的派对 |
[08:28] | How are Shelley’s parents? | 雪利的父母怎么样? |
[08:30] | Considering their 24-year-old daughter drowned in the backyard pond… | 想到他们24岁的女儿淹死在后院的池塘里 |
[08:35] | …they’re great. | 他们还不错 |
[08:37] | And you? | 你呢? |
[08:39] | I knew Shelley. we interned at Saint Luke’s together. | 我认识雪利 我们一起在圣·卢克医院实习 |
[08:42] | I mean, she was not crazy. | 她可不是疯子 |
[08:44] | I know, but the way she was talking at the end was pretty… | 我知道 但是她临终时说话的方式真是… |
[08:48] | Yeah, that doesn’t mean she killed herself. | 没错 但这并不是说她是自杀的 |
[08:54] | That’s not my ringtone. | 这不是我的手机铃声 |
[09:06] | It says it’s from Shelley. | 上面显示是雪利打来的 |
[09:08] | Who’d be calling from Shelley’s phone? | 谁会用雪利的手机? |
[09:15] | That’s creepy. | 真让人毛骨悚然 |
[09:18] | Stated at Monday 17:10 p.m | 是周一晚上10点17分打过来的 |
[09:24] | It’s friday. maybe you just set the date wrong. | 今天是周五 可能你时间设错了 |
[09:40] | Leann, what is it? | 利恩 怎么了 |
[09:43] | Leann? | 利恩? |
[09:53] | If you’d like to hear this message again… | 如果你想重复留言 |
[09:56] | …press one. | 请按1 |
[09:58] | Voice call received monday, June 12, 10:17 p.m. | 留言于6月12日周一下午10点17分收到 |
[10:03] | I don’t know, it’s the weirdest, weirdest thing. | 我不知道 这实在是太太太诡异了 |
[10:08] | It’s like every time I turn around, they’re… | 就好像每次回头 他们都… |
[10:13] | No! aaah! | 不 啊! |
[10:20] | That’s your voice. | 那是你的声音 |
[10:23] | That’s you. | 那是你 |
[10:35] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗 -是 |
[10:36] | Cut me a break, man. | 让我休息下 伙计 |
[10:37] | No, man, you know what the price is. you gotta hit it right. | 不行 你知道要付出什么代价 你一定得打中 |
[10:40] | All right. give me that. | 行了 给我吧 |
[10:41] | All right, slow down, homie. | 好 冷静点 赫敏 |
[10:44] | Okay? | 行了吗? |
[10:46] | Yeah. they’re real nice. | 行 他们真不错 |
[10:55] | Detective andrews. yeah. | 安德鲁斯警探 是 |
[11:00] | A group of hikers found her. | 是一群远足的人发现她的 |
[11:02] | We held off on the autopsy until you got here, detective. | 你到这里之后我们才开始尸检 警探 |
[11:07] | Even so, your sister was out there for more than a week. | 即使如此 你妹妹已经在在那里超过一周了 |
[11:14] | There’s really no need for you to do this. | 你真的没必要这么做 |
[12:42] | In cases of severe and repeated childhood abuse… | 为了防止不断发生的严重虐婴事件 |
[12:46] | …the posttraumatic-stress model may be valid. | 伤后留下的淤痕可能会成为有效的证据 |
[12:49] | Long-term effects may include sexual dysfunction, amnesia… | 长期的影响可能包括性功能障碍 健忘症 |
[12:53] | …dissociation, even hallucinations and multiple personalities. | 精神分裂 甚至出现幻觉和多重性格 |
[12:58] | The post-trauma child… | 受过创伤的小孩 |
[13:01] | …faces formidable developmental tasks… | 将来的发展非常艰难 |
[13:04] | …and among these what we call “dissociative virtuosity.” | 其中有一种我们称为”技艺脱离” |
[13:11] | The post-trauma child will form primary attachments… | 为了能建立起基本的信赖 |
[13:15] | …to develop a sense of basic trust… | 以及感受生活的希望和意义 |
[13:18] | …and to preserve a sense of hope and meaning in life. | 受创的孩子会依赖第一感觉 |
[13:24] | The child will, from this experience, attempt to… | 因为有着特殊的经历 小孩会尝试 |
[13:28] | …construct an explanation of what’s happened. | 对所发生的事情进行合理的解释 |
[13:32] | And these explanations may excuse the parental negligence or abuse. | 这些解释可能会让家长找到失职或虐待的借口 |
[13:38] | The child may blame themselves for what has happened. | 孩子可能会认为是自己导致了所发生的一切 |
[13:46] | Look, if you come over earlier then we can study some more. | 如果你早点过来 我们就能多学点了 |
[13:53] | Leann! | 利恩 |
[13:54] | Hey. do you wanna go get some coffee? | 你想不想去喝杯咖啡? |
[13:57] | No. no. I’ve… | 不 不 我… |
[14:01] | …gotta get to the library. paper’s due next week. | 要去图书馆了 下周得交报告了 |
[14:05] | Are you okay? you seem kind of weirded-out. | 你没事吧? 你看起来怪极了 |
[14:08] | I haven’t been sleeping too well. | 这几天睡得不怎么好 |
[14:12] | Call me tonight. I’ll read you my paper… | 今晚给我打电话 我给你念我写的论文… |
[14:14] | …on developmental perspectives in abuse cases. it’s better than ambien. | 题目是剖析虐儿事件 这比环境好多了 |
[14:20] | Okay. bye. | 好的 再见 |
[14:25] | Bye. | 再见 |
[14:32] | The library will be closing in five minutes. | 图书馆五分钟后就要关门了 |
[15:20] | – hey, Lee. – hey. | -嗨 李 -嗨 |
[15:23] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么样啊 |
[15:25] | Oh, I’m just finishing up this paper. what are you doing? | 我刚写完报告 你在干嘛? |
[15:29] | I just got sprung from the stacks. my brain was mushing out. | 我刚看完一堆书 头都发胀了 |
[15:35] | Oh, god, I know what you mean. | 我也有切身体会 |
[15:45] | Leann? | 利恩? |
[15:47] | Leann? hello? | 利恩 还在吗? |
[15:50] | Listen, Beth, I didn’t mean to ditch you after class today. i… | 听着 贝丝 我今天不是故意在放学后放你鸽子的 我… |
[16:05] | Leann, are you still there? | 利恩 你还在吗? |
[16:08] | I don’t know how to explain it. l… I’ve been… | 我不知道怎么向你解释 我… |
[16:13] | – I’ve been having some problems. – what kind of problems? | -最近我有点麻烦了 -什么麻烦? |
[16:20] | Ever since l… | 自从我… |
[16:22] | Well, I don’t know. | 算了 我不知道 |
[16:24] | I mean, Shelley drowned, and that was my voice screaming. | 我是说 雪利淹死了 我还听到了自己的尖叫声 |
[16:29] | And then that bizarre phone call, and it was dated today. | 然后是那个奇怪的电话 上面显示的日期是今天 |
[16:36] | 10:17 p.m. | 晚上10点17分 |
[16:44] | – I don’t… – where are you? | -我不… -你在哪里? |
[16:46] | I’m at the overpass on college. | 我快到学校的天桥了 |
[16:50] | That’s two minutes away. I’ll be right there. | 还差2分钟就到17分了 我马上过去 |
[16:53] | I keep seeing things. I mean, weird people looking at me. | 我不断的看到事情 我是说 很多奇怪的人看着我 |
[16:58] | – Leann? – I’m sorry. | -利恩? -对不起 |
[16:59] | I didn’t mean to panic. I’ve just… | 我不是想吓你 我只是… |
[17:02] | I’ve been seeing some really strange stuff. | 我最近一直看到很多怪东西 |
[17:06] | I don’t know, it’s the weirdest, weirdest thing. | 我不知道 这是实在是太诡异了 |
[17:10] | Every time I turn around, they’re… | 每次我回头 他们都… |
[17:24] | Leann! | 利恩! |
[17:28] | – no! no! – Leann! | -不 不 -利恩! |
[18:17] | Didn’t see anything? like I said, she threw herself off. | 什么都没看见? 就像我说的 她自己摔下去的 |
[18:20] | Please, can we go? this is taking so long. | 求你了 我们能走了吗? 这花的时间太长了 |
[18:23] | You’re gonna have to stay here until I get all the information. | 你得一直呆在这里 直到我收集好所有信息 |
[18:26] | I need you to sign this statement. | 我要你在这份声明上签字 |
[18:38] | And then she got this strange phone call. | 然后她接到了那个奇怪的电话 |
[18:41] | It’s hard to believe. | 很难相信 |
[18:42] | Yeah, Leann told me the same thing happened to Shelley before she drowned. | 是 利恩告诉我在雪利淹死之前也发生过同样的事 |
[18:46] | – that is so eerie. Taylor. | -这太怪异了 -泰勒 |
[18:49] | What? I’m just saying what Leann said. | 什么? 我只是在说利恩告诉我的 |
[18:53] | Yeah, well, maybe this isn’t the time, all right? | 也许时机不太对吧 行吗? |
[18:56] | I heard Shelley got a phone call from an old advisor of hers. | 听说雪利从她以前的导师那里接到一个电话 |
[19:00] | I heard that too. only it turned out the advisor was already dead. | 我也听说了 只是后来发现这个导师已经死了 |
[19:03] | Would you stop it? | 你能不能别说了? |
[19:06] | Her parents are right in the other room. | 她的父母就在另一个房间里 |
[19:13] | It’s like dead people call you, but it’s your own voice. | 就好像死人给你打电话 而听到的是自己的声音 |
[19:16] | And then you die too. | 然后你也死了 |
[19:19] | Shit, Taylor, know what? | 该死 泰勒 你知道吗 |
[19:21] | Don’t try to think, all right? it just makes you look ridiculous. | 别再想了 行吗? 这只会让你看上去很荒唐 |
[19:28] | I heard it too. | 我也听说了 |
[19:31] | That’s it. now I’m really creeped out. | 就这样 我真的要吓坏了 |
[19:34] | It’s shit, all right? it’s total bullshit. | 完全是鬼扯 行吗 完全胡扯 |
[19:50] | Brian! Brian! | 布莱恩 布莱恩 |
[19:53] | What’s his problem? | 他怎么了? |
[19:55] | He had a thing for Leann. | 他喜欢利恩 |
[20:30] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[20:35] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[20:37] | What was that back there? | 你刚刚在那儿怎么了? |
[20:51] | To listen to your messages, press one. | 要听留言 请按1 |
[20:56] | Voice call received wednesday, june 14th… | 留言于6月14日 周三中午 |
[20:59] | …12:02 p.m. | 12点02分收到 |
[21:02] | Damn it, I forgot. I swear if I didn’t have my head screwed on… | 该死的 忘了 我发誓要不是我一直在想… |
[21:13] | The call came in two nights ago. from Leann’s phone. | 这个电话是前天夜里 从利恩的手机打过来的 |
[21:16] | – that was the night that she died. – only the call was dated wednesday. | -她就是在那天晚上死的 -只是这个电话的日期显示是周三 |
[21:20] | Today. 12:02 p.m. | 今天中午12点02分 |
[21:24] | I don’t believe in magic, Beth. | 我不相信魔法 贝丝 |
[21:28] | I don’t believe in anything. but ever since I got that phone call, things have been… | 我什么都不信 但是自从我接到这个电话 事情就… |
[21:34] | …weird. – like what? | -变得奇怪了 -例如? |
[21:39] | No, Brian, you have to tell me. | 不 布莱恩 你得告诉我 |
[21:41] | That’s the exact same thing that Leann told me right before she… | 这和利恩死前和我说的一模一样 |
[21:47] | Brian? | 布莱恩? |
[21:51] | What’s wrong? Brian? | 怎么了 布莱恩? |
[22:02] | – what’s…? – forget about it, okay? | -怎么了? -忘了我说的 行吗 |
[22:04] | – no, Brian, don’t! – these things work… | -不 布莱恩 别… -这些东西 |
[22:06] | …because they get in your head, Beth. you’re the psych lady, you know that. | 你越想就越发生 贝丝 你是学心理的 你也知道 |
[22:10] | If you don’t think about it, it can’t hurt you. | 如果你不想 就伤害不了你 |
[22:19] | Like I said. | 就像我说的 |
[22:38] | Brian, your phone! | 布莱恩 你的电话 |
[22:41] | You forgot your phone. | 你忘了拿电话 |
[22:48] | Damn it, I forgot. I swear if I didn’t have my head screwed on… | 该死的 忘了 我发誓要不是我一直在想… |
[23:11] | Let’s go over this again. | 再跟你说一遍 |
[23:13] | Welder’s acetylene tank exploded. your friend happened to be in the way. | 焊工的乙炔气罐爆炸了 你朋友恰好站在路上 |
[23:18] | Okay. and what about Leann and the voice mails? | 好 那利恩和留言的事怎么回事? |
[23:20] | We checked on that. there were no voice mails on your friends’ phones. | 我们查过了 你朋友手机上没有留言 |
[23:24] | – either of them. – but I heard them. okay? | -两个人都没有 -但是我听过 好吗? |
[23:27] | Leann got a phone call, and so did Brian, right before they died. | 利恩在死前接到一个电话 布莱恩也是 |
[23:32] | Both of them did. | 结果他们俩都死了 |
[23:34] | I hear it happened to Shelley too, Shelley Baum, right before she died. | 我听说雪利在死前也发生了这事 雪利·鲍恩 |
[23:38] | Well, thank you, miss Raymond. | 好了 谢谢 雷蒙德女士 |
[23:40] | We’ll check on that, and we’ll contact you if we need anything else. | 我们会查的 如果我们还有别的事 会再联系你 |
[23:49] | What about the hard candies? | 还有那块硬糖怎么回事? |
[23:51] | Both of these kids were eating them. my sister too. | 死掉的两个人都含着 我妹妹也是 |
[23:54] | Three people eating hard candy in two weeks? | 两周里面三个死人都含着硬糖? |
[23:57] | The girl’s right, Mickey. there’s gotta be some kind of connection here. | 这女孩是对的 麦克 这几件事肯定有什么关联 |
[24:00] | You know, I’m really sorry about your sister. | 对于你妹妹的事 我真的感到很抱歉 |
[24:04] | But if it was my sister… | 但是如果是我妹妹死了 |
[24:06] | …l’d take some personal time, just till I was thinking right again. | 我会花点时间让头脑先冷静一下 |
[24:16] | Excuse me, miss Raymond? | 你好 雷蒙德女士? |
[24:19] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you. | 对不起 我不是故意要吓你的 |
[24:22] | I’m detective Jack Andrews. I heard what you were saying… | 我是杰克·安德鲁斯警探 我听了你刚刚说的 |
[24:25] | …and, well, detective Lee’s a good cop… | 李警探是个好警察 |
[24:27] | …but she’s a little short on imagination, you know? | 但是她想象力不够丰富 |
[24:30] | – what are you saying? – I don’t really know. | -你觉得呢? -我真的不知道 |
[24:33] | Except Shelley Baum interned with my sister at Saint Luke’s. | 除了雪利·鲍恩和我妹妹一样在圣·卢克医院实习 |
[24:37] | My sister Jean, she died in a fall two days before Shelley drowned. | 我的妹妹简 在雪利淹死前的两天失足摔死 |
[24:41] | Oh, I’m sorry. but then, you see what I’m saying. | 真对不起 但是 你听到我说的了 |
[24:44] | Everybody seems to be linked together somehow. | 似乎这些人当中都有一定的关联 |
[24:47] | Something doesn’t make sense here so… | 现在有些事还不太对头 |
[24:50] | …if you can think of anything else, give me a call. | 所以如果你想起什么其他的事情 请给我打电话 |
[26:07] | You didn’t get a call, did you? | 你没有收到电话 是吗? |
[26:11] | But my number was in Brian’s cell. | 但是布莱恩的手机里存有我的号码 |
[26:17] | I’m gonna be next. | 我一定会是下一个死的 |
[26:21] | I can feel it. | 我感觉的到 |
[26:22] | No, you don’t know that, okay? | 不 你怎么会知道 |
[26:25] | Because my number is in Brian’s cell too. here. | 因为布莱恩的手机里也有我的号码 |
[26:31] | No power, no problem. | 没电了 就没问题了 |
[26:37] | Any dead people call… | 要是有死人给我打电话 |
[26:42] | …we’re not home. | 我们不在家 |
[27:21] | – which one is it? – uh! | -谁的手机响了? -啊! |
[27:34] | Who? | 谁的? |
[27:59] | This can’t be happening. | 不可能 |
[28:12] | There are no batteries. | 手机没电的 |
[28:18] | It says 8:32 p.m. on friday. | 上面显示周五晚上8点32分 |
[28:22] | That’s two days from now. | 也就是后天 |
[28:39] | Everything I’m seeing is there. it’s real. | 我看到的都真的存在 是真的 |
[28:41] | I’m seeing it and it’s happening… | 我亲眼目睹 |
[28:46] | I do not. okay? | 我没有 行吗? |
[28:54] | Okay, you wanna delete it? do it yourself. | 好了 你们想删掉自己的名字? 随便你 |
[28:59] | Look, I’m… I’m sure you’ll be fine. | 我… 我肯定你不会有事的 |
[29:03] | I wanna do mine. – you wanna do it too? go ahead. | -我也想删自己的 -你也想? 来吧 |
[29:10] | Go on, you can all do it. | 继续 你们都可以删的 |
[29:12] | There you go. | 来吧 |
[29:14] | – that’s a… – wait. | -真… -等等 |
[29:22] | Sorry, ladies. it just doesn’t work that way. | 对不起 女士 这样是行不通的 |
[29:24] | Right. you’re telling me that we can’t cancel the service? | 你在告诉我 我们不能取消服务? |
[29:27] | You don’t have to cancel. just use up your minutes. | 你没必要取消 只要用完时间就行了 |
[29:30] | That’s what I’m trying to tell you. we don’t wanna use this phone at all. | 我就是在和你说这些 我们一点也不想用这只手机 |
[29:33] | Well, the phone is yours, so you can do whatever you want with it. | 电话是你们的 你想做什么都行 |
[30:06] | Miss Anthony? | 安东尼女士? |
[30:08] | – Taylor Anthony? – yeah. | -泰勒·安东尼? -是的 |
[30:11] | Ted summers. | 我是泰德·瑟玛斯 |
[30:13] | I’m a television producer. I work on the program american miracles. | 我是一位电视制作人 现在在做一个叫”美国奇迹”的节目 |
[30:18] | Oh, I’ve heard of that. | 我听说过 |
[30:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:21] | Some students called us about what happened… | 一些学生打电话 告诉我们发生的事情 |
[30:23] | …and they told us all about your problem. | 也说了你现在的处境 |
[30:25] | – can we help you with something? we’re… – we were very moved by your story, Taylor. | -有什么我能帮你的吗? -听了你的事 我们深受感动 泰勒 |
[30:30] | – we think we might be able to help you. – how? | -我们觉得也许可以帮到你 -怎么帮? |
[30:33] | About five years ago, my son suffered a possession. | 大约5年前 我儿子被魔鬼上身 |
[30:42] | Yeah. it was pretty devastating for the whole family. | 这对整个家庭来说真是一场灾难 |
[30:45] | So when I created my show, I wanted to make it a point… | 所以当我创办了这个节目 |
[30:49] | …to build an extensive resource of people who were able… | 希望能够集合所有成功击退过 |
[30:52] | …to deal successfully with those evil influences like that. | 邪恶力量的人 而现在的情况就是其中之一 |
[30:57] | What do you mean, like, you do exorcisms? | 你什么意思 你会驱魔? |
[30:59] | – I think this is nonsense. – do you have the telephone on you, Taylor? | -我觉得都是在胡扯 -你手机在身上吗? 泰勒 |
[31:04] | – what? no, we threw it away. – do you have the phone? | -什么? 没有 我们都扔了 -在身上吗? |
[31:07] | Well, it would really be helpful. here. here. | 会有用的 拿着吧 |
[31:11] | Now, you show me… | 现在 请你表演一下 |
[31:13] | …exactly what happened when the phone call came in. | 电话打进来时所发生的一切 |
[31:16] | Okay, come here. nope, nope. | 好了 过来 不要 不要 |
[31:18] | Thank you very much. this is ridiculous. thank you. | 非常感谢 太荒唐了 谢谢 |
[31:20] | – we don’t need a reality show. – I understand… | -我们现在不需要真人秀 -我明白 |
[31:23] | …you wanna protect your friend. – I do. | -你想保护你的朋友 -我是 |
[31:25] | – I admire that. – thank you. | -我很欣赏 -谢谢 |
[31:38] | – come on, let’s go. – jesus. | -快 我们走吧 -上帝啊 |
[31:41] | Come on, come on. | 快 快 |
[31:46] | Wait, we could s… | 等等 我们可以… |
[31:49] | Hey, maybe he could help me, Beth. | 也许他能帮我 贝丝 |
[31:52] | No, Taylor, you don’t need an exorcism. okay? | 不 泰勒 你不用驱魔的 好吗 |
[31:56] | That guy was so full of it. | 这人身上才充满了邪气 |
[32:54] | Andrews. | 安德鲁斯 |
[33:43] | Miss Raymond, it is not your imagination. the phone calls happened. | 雷蒙德女士 这不是你的想象 真的有电话记录 |
[33:48] | The other detective said nobody could find the voice mails. | 另一个警探说没人发现了留言啊 |
[33:51] | Because the other detective didn’t bother to check the phone records. | 因为另一个警探连查都不高兴 |
[33:54] | I did, and it’s all right there. | 我查了 都在这里了 |
[33:56] | Brian was called by Leann, Leann was called by Shelley, and Shelley… | 利恩打电话给布莱恩 雪利打给利恩 而雪利 |
[34:01] | …was called from my sister. | 是我妹妹打给她的 |
[34:04] | All right? and all the calls came in after the caller was already dead. | 所有电话都是他们死了之后打进来的 |
[34:07] | Right. who called your sister? | 好 谁打电话给你妹妹的? |
[34:09] | If we could trace it to the source and find out who started this, then… | 如果我们能找到根源 发现是谁引起的 也许… |
[34:12] | I was up all night tracking it. I’m gonna go see her now. | 我一晚上没睡 就在跟踪她 现在就准备去见她 |
[34:15] | – And if i figure anything out I’ll give you a call. okay? – okay. | -如果我发现什么 我会给你打电话的 好吗 -好吧 |
[34:17] | – I’m gonna come with you. – that’s not a good idea. | -我要和你一起去 -那可不行 |
[34:20] | Yeah, it is, because these are my friends and there’s no way I’m gonna sit here. | -不 他们是我的朋友 我不能坐视不管 |
[34:27] | The call my sister got came from a nurse at an old-age home. | 我妹妹收到的电话来自一个养老院的护士 |
[34:30] | A woman named marie layton. | 一个叫玛丽·雷顿的女人 |
[34:38] | It’s right up here on the right. | 就在右边 |
[34:50] | I wouldn’t hold my breath. | 如果是我 我会屏住呼吸的 |
[34:51] | Nobody’s been in there for more than two weeks now, not a soul. | 没人在那呆过2周以上 鬼都不行 |
[34:56] | Okay. thank you very much. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[35:09] | You know, I’m gonna go get the super. | 我去找管理员 |
[35:13] | That could take hours. why don’t you just break in? | 可能得花好几个小时 你怎么不干脆闯进去 |
[35:16] | I’m a cop. | 我是个警察 |
[35:18] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[35:24] | All right, give it a shot. | 好吧 试一把 |
[35:35] | Okay. | 行 |
[35:39] | I was getting it. | 我差不多要弄开了 |
[36:08] | Well, whoever marie layton is, she’s a hell of a housekeeper, huh? | 好吧 不管玛丽·雷顿是谁 她还真是个好管家 是吧 |
[36:22] | We’re not… we’re not… we’re not… we’re not… | 我们… 我们没有… 没有… |
[38:23] | – hey, you okay? – yeah. | -喂 你还好吧 -还好 |
[38:33] | I found this in the living room. | 我在客厅发现了这个 |
[38:36] | It must be one of those nanny cams. | 肯定是监视器中的一个 |
[38:39] | To keep an eye on the children. | 用来照看孩子的 |
[38:47] | Okay, so judging from the angle, the camera would have been right here. | 好 从这个角度来看 监视器应该在这 |
[38:57] | So where did it go? | 那它上哪了? |
[39:21] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[39:23] | Look, if you don’t talk to me, I can’t help you. | 如果你告诉我怎么回事 我没法帮你 |
[39:26] | That noise, the inhaler. I heard it both times, before leann and brian… | 那个声音 呼吸的声音 我在利恩和布莱恩死前都听到过 |
[39:31] | Then when I looked behind me, there was nobody there. | 但是等我转身看 却没有人在 |
[39:36] | What the hell is happening? | 到底是他妈的怎么回事? |
[39:39] | This is the morgue file of the dead from the last month or so. | 这是上个月以来记录的停尸间尸体名单 |
[39:42] | If marie layton died, she did it in another city. | 如果玛丽·雷顿死了 她不会死在这 |
[39:45] | I don’t know how you stand looking at this stuff. | 我真不明白你怎么能一直看着这些玩意 |
[39:48] | The dead ones don’t really bother me so much. | 死人并不会给我麻烦 |
[39:51] | Now take a look at this. all right. | 你看看这 |
[39:53] | It’s not a marie layton, but an ellie layton. | 原来没有玛丽·雷顿 有一个埃莉·雷顿 |
[39:56] | That’s the older daughter from the photograph. | 那是照片中大一点的女孩 |
[39:59] | Yeah. it says she died of an asthma attack in her apartment. | 是的 这里说她在自己家因哮喘病发而死 |
[40:03] | There’s a cps report attached too. | 后面还附上了CPS报告 |
[40:07] | Child protective services. was she an abuse victim? | 就是儿童保护中心 她是受虐儿童吗 |
[40:10] | It says her mother was questioned by a psychiatric nurse at… | 这里说她母亲被医院精神科护士问过话 |
[40:14] | …saint luke’s. – your sister. | -在圣·卢克医院 -是你妹妹 |
[40:20] | Wanna give me a hand with those? yeah, sure. | -能帮我一把吗 -当然了 |
[40:23] | Make sure jesus is centered, all right? | 要保证上帝在中心位置 |
[40:26] | Let’s go, people! let’s go! | 大家开始干活吧 快 |
[40:29] | Hey, gary, this is a great place. | 加里 这是个好地方 |
[40:32] | I have a feeling it’s gonna be a terrific show. | 我有预感这会有场精彩的节目 |
[40:34] | – how’s our girl doing, huh? not bad. | -我们的宝贝怎么样 看起来不错 |
[40:43] | This is beth. I’m calling for taylor. | 我是贝丝 我找泰勒 |
[40:45] | Taylor, when you get this, will you call me, please? thanks. | 泰勒 你收到留言的时候给我来个电话 谢谢 |
[40:49] | Jean’s papers. I haven’t had a chance to go through them yet… | 简的论文 我都没有时间看过 |
[40:54] | …but she kept records of everything in case she had to go to court… | 但她记录下一切 以防万一她要上庭作证 |
[40:57] | …so it’s gotta be in here someplace. | 所以应该在这儿 |
[41:08] | She was the baby. I was supposed to look out for her. | 她还是个孩子 我应该好好照看她 |
[41:13] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:22] | Is this it? | 是这个吗? |
[41:30] | It says marie layton… | 这里写着玛丽·雷顿 |
[41:31] | …checked her daughter ellie into the hospital for an asthma attack. | 因女儿埃莉犯哮喘病入院 |
[41:35] | And here’s the little one, laurel, stuck a needle in her hand. | 这里还有小女儿劳莱尔 手上扎进一根针 |
[41:38] | Laurel, insect bites, a burn on her leg. ellie, another asthma attack. | 劳莱尔 昆虫咬伤 腿上烧伤 埃莉 又犯哮喘病 |
[41:44] | Okay, laurel again, pesticide in her eye. | 劳莱尔 又有一条 杀虫剂不慎入眼 |
[41:47] | Here’s another one. laurel ingested detergent. | 还有一条 劳莱尔误食清洁剂 |
[41:49] | And there, another burn. | 还有 又一处烧伤 |
[41:51] | Look at that. that’s nine admissions in april and may alone. | 看看 光四月和五月就有9例 |
[41:54] | Munchausen syndrome by proxy. | 孟乔森综合病症 一种心理病 |
[41:57] | It’s when a mother wants attention, so she hurts her children… | 当母亲想要被关注时 往往伤害自己的孩子 |
[42:01] | …so they need medical help. | 所以她们需要治疗 |
[42:02] | But there’s no way she could’ve given ellie asthma. | 但是她怎么可能让埃莉得哮喘 |
[42:05] | No, but she could have exposed her to something to set it off. | 是不行 但是她可以让埃莉接触某些东西而诱发哮喘 |
[42:08] | So ellie has an asthma attack and dies. | 所以埃莉病发而死 |
[42:10] | My sister starts asking questions. | 我妹妹开始产生怀疑 |
[42:13] | Marie gets nervous she’s gonna be found out… | 所以玛丽开始害怕自己会被发现 |
[42:16] | …so she takes laurel and disappears. | 所以她带走劳莱尔然后消失了 |
[42:19] | I’m gonna go get missing persons on this. | 我去查查关于这事的失踪人口 |
[42:27] | A cell phone rings and death is on the line. | 手机响了 来电的却是过世之人 |
[42:30] | A beautiful coed, a ticking clock of ghostly murder. | 美丽的校园女生却要沦为鬼魅凶手的下一首催命铃 |
[42:33] | Next, american miracles takes you there as a famed exorcist… | 接下来 美国奇迹邀请著名的驱魔人 |
[42:37] | …tries to outrace the mysterious curse that has already claimed two lives. | 来解开已经夺取两人性命的神秘诅咒 |
[42:42] | Spiritual energy exists in the same electromagnetic spectrum… | 人的精神力量会以同样的电磁波频谱存在 |
[42:47] | …as light or microwaves. | 表现为光或者微波 |
[42:50] | It’s no surprise it can travel through cellular phones. | 能够通过手机传送不足为奇 |
[42:54] | And it grows there, like a seed… | 然后它就像一粒种子萌发 |
[42:58] | …where it eventually manifests as hallucinations, spiritual disturbances… | 慢慢使人出现幻觉 精神错乱 |
[43:03] | …and finally death. | 最后死亡 |
[43:05] | For you, darling. | 打给你的 宝贝 |
[43:07] | Taylor, it’s beth. hey, beth. | -泰勒 我是贝丝 -嗨 贝丝 |
[43:10] | Listen, I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 非常抱歉 |
[43:12] | It’s okay. hold on. we’ll be there in a few minutes. | 没事的 坚持会 我们一会就到 |
[43:14] | No. it’s gonna work out. I know it. | 不 会有办法的 我知道 |
[43:17] | – no, taylor, listen to me. – there’s nothing else I can do. | -不 泰勒 听我说 -我别无它法了 |
[43:21] | – shit. okay, everybody, here we go. | -该死 -好吧 大家准备就绪了 |
[43:23] | Quiet, please. and four, three, two… | 安静点 四 三 二… |
[43:28] | We cast out this unclean spirit. | 让我们驱逐这些肮脏的灵魂 |
[43:32] | Depart from here, satan. | 魔鬼 远离这里 |
[43:35] | Depart, every demonic power… | 一切邪恶力量 离开 |
[43:37] | …every infernal adversary, every legion. | 所有邪灵 所有鬼怪 |
[43:41] | I command you. | 我命令你 |
[43:42] | I command you in the name of god… | 以上帝的名义命令你 |
[43:45] | …in the names of all his heavenly angels, to be gone from this cell phone. | 以庇护天使的名义命令你 离开这个手机 |
[43:50] | I command you… | 我命令你 |
[43:51] | …by the judge of the living and the dead, you will leave my sister alone. | 以生死判官为名 离开这个女孩 |
[43:56] | Come out, I say, in jesus’ name! | 出来 以天主之名 |
[43:59] | You serpent! | 你这个妖怪! |
[44:01] | Devil! | 恶魔! |
[44:02] | In the name of jesus of nazareth… | 以圣父之名 |
[44:05] | …you will haunt this child of god no more. | 你无法再纠缠这个受上帝庇护的孩子 |
[44:10] | Stop tormenting my sister. you will come out now! | 别再折磨我们的圣女 快给我出来! |
[44:22] | I am calling you by name, satan. | 撒旦 我呼喊你的名字 |
[44:24] | Come out. show yourself! | 出来! 露出你的真面目! |
[44:31] | Depart. depart this place. depart. | 远离 远离这个地方 |
[44:35] | Hey, hey, you guys, take it easy. I’m a cop. | 喂喂 冷静点 我是个警察 |
[44:55] | Keep rolling. keep rolling. | 继续播 继续播 |
[45:12] | Taylor? taylor. | 泰勒? 泰勒? |
[45:16] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[45:39] | Beth, hey. you okay? yeah? | 贝丝 你还好吗? |
[45:48] | Everybody back off. | 所有人退后 |
[45:52] | Did you get that, huh? please tell me you got it. | 你拍到了吗? 告诉我你拍到了 |
[46:21] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[46:24] | You weren’t there, mickey. you didn’t see this. | 你不在场 麦克 你没看到发生了什么 |
[46:26] | – this girl needs protection. – from what? | -这个女孩需要保护 -为什么? |
[46:29] | The ghost in her cell phone? tell her to call customer service. | 她手机里有鬼? 让她给客服挂电话 |
[46:34] | Jack, mickey’s got a point. | 杰克 麦克有她的道理的 |
[46:36] | Best use of people here is we find the doer. | 对这些人最好的方法是找出罪魁祸首 |
[46:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[46:40] | You’re doing a great job so far. | 到现在为止 你干得不错 |
[47:12] | Voice call received… | 收到语音留言 |
[47:14] | Saturday, june 17th, 7:55 p.m. | 周日 6月17日 晚上7:55 |
[47:19] | Why? | 为什么? |
[47:22] | Please, just tell me why. | 告诉我为什么 |
[47:39] | Look, are you sure you wanna stay here? maybe you could stay with family instead? | 你真要呆在这? 或许你该回家和家人呆在一起 |
[47:44] | – well, my father’s dead. – well, what about your mother? | -我父亲死了 -那你母亲呢 |
[47:50] | She and I don’t talk very much. | 我们不怎么说话 |
[47:54] | – you don’t have to stay. – that’s not gonna happen, okay? | -你不用留下来 -不会发生那种事的 |
[47:57] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[48:15] | Look, this isn’t over yet. | 这一切还没结束 |
[48:19] | All right? | 不是吗? |
[48:21] | – there’s still time to figure this out. – not before 7:55 tonight. | -还有时间找出问题所在 -离7:55没多少时间了 |
[48:33] | – jesus. beth, what happened here? – oh! | 天啊 贝丝 你这儿是怎么了 |
[48:41] | How old were you when you got those? | 这是你多大的时候弄的? |
[48:43] | Seven? eight? | 七岁还是八岁? |
[48:48] | Was it your mother? | 是你母亲干的吗? |
[48:53] | Did your father know? | 你父亲知道吗? |
[48:59] | When I call you, I expect you to come. do you hear me? | 我叫你的时候 你就得乖乖出来 你听清了吗 |
[49:05] | Do… | 你… |
[49:07] | …you… | 听… |
[49:09] | …hear me? | 清了吗? |
[49:30] | My father knew. | 我父亲知道 |
[49:34] | Cry, baby, cry | 哭吧 宝贝 哭吧 |
[49:38] | You’re disgusting. | 你真让人恶心 |
[49:40] | Go ahead. go cry to your father. | 继续哭吧 去哭给你爸听 |
[50:01] | Daddy? | 爸爸? |
[50:07] | Daddy? | 爸爸? |
[50:56] | Yeah. okay. | 是我 好 |
[50:59] | Where? | 在哪? |
[51:02] | All right. all right, thanks. | 好的 好的 谢谢 |
[51:04] | That was missing persons. they found laurel. she’s in a foster home. | 是关于失踪人口的 他们找到劳莱尔了 她在孤儿院 |
[51:11] | She was at saint luke’s when it caught fire. | 圣·卢克失火的时候她已经不正常了 |
[51:13] | – wait. so she was still at the hospital? – yes. | -等等 那么她当时还在医院? -是的 |
[51:16] | She’d cut her arm, and there’d been a report to child protective services. | 她手受伤 于是上报给了儿童保护中心 |
[51:20] | They were holding her until she could be examined. | 她检查完了之后才能离开保护中心 |
[51:23] | What about her mother? do you know where she is? | 那她母亲呢? 你知道她上哪去了吗? |
[51:25] | She hasn’t been seen since the fire. | 火灾后她就失踪了 |
[51:30] | – well, do you think we could talk to laurel? – you can try. | -你觉得我们能和劳莱尔谈谈吗? -你们可以试试 |
[51:40] | Laurel? there are some people here to see you. | 劳莱尔? 有人来看你了 |
[51:50] | Hi, laurel. my name’s jack. | 你好 劳莱尔 我是杰克 |
[51:57] | It’s a cute little teddy bear you got there. | 你的泰迪熊很可爱 |
[52:01] | Does your teddy bear have a name? | 它有名字吗? |
[52:04] | She hasn’t spoken since the fire. | 她从火灾之后就没说过话 |
[52:10] | Laurel, listen to me. | 劳莱尔 听我说 |
[52:12] | It’s very important that we find your mother. | 我们一定得找到你妈妈 |
[52:15] | Do you know where she is right now? | 你知道她现在在哪儿吗? |
[52:19] | Laurel, do you know where your mother went? | 劳莱尔 你知道你妈妈上哪儿了吗? |
[52:23] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她去哪儿了吗? |
[52:34] | Do you think there’s maybe some way that you could talk to her? | 你觉得有办法让她说话吗? |
[52:45] | What’s wrong? it’s just the song the bear plays. | 怎么了? 这只不过是小熊唱的歌 |
[52:53] | Laurel, honey? | 劳莱尔 宝贝? |
[52:55] | Honey, do you know where your mother is? | 宝贝 你知道你妈在哪儿吗 |
[52:58] | Laurel? | 劳莱尔 |
[52:59] | Can you tell…? look at me. | 你知道吗? 看着我 |
[53:01] | Can you tell us? do you know? can you say something? | 能不能告诉我们? 你能不能说句话啊? |
[53:04] | Where is your mother? goddamn it. | 你妈在哪啊! 妈的! |
[53:11] | Oh, that was great, you know? you really have a way with kids. | 噢 真不错 你和孩子相处真是有一套啊 |
[53:14] | We have four hours left. we’re not gonna find her in time. | 我们只有4个小时了 我们不可能及时找到她的 |
[53:18] | Yes, we will. the first thing we’ll do… | 会的 会找到的 我们首先要做的是… |
[53:20] | …is go downtown and hit the department computers. | 要去市中心查政府电脑 |
[53:23] | Everybody leaves a trail, atm machines, credit cards. | 所有人都会留下点线索 自动取款机 信用卡 |
[53:26] | – we’ll track marie that way. – you do that. | -我们可以通过那些查到玛丽 -你去查那个 |
[53:28] | I’ll find out about the fire at saint luke’s. everything seems to start there. | 我去查圣·卢克的那场火 好像所有事情都是从那时开始的 |
[53:31] | Are you out of your mind? don’t even think about that. | 你疯了? 想都别想 |
[53:34] | – I’m not letting you out of my sight. – we’ll get more done if we split up, okay? | -我不会让你离开我的视线 -我们分开能查到更多 |
[53:38] | And I’m safe until 7:55 p.m. | 而且7:55之前我还是安全的 |
[53:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[53:43] | – I’ll meet you at the library at 7 sharp. – okay. | -我们7点整在图书馆集合 -好 |
[53:46] | Here, take my other phone. | 带上我另一个手机 |
[53:49] | Call me if you need me. | 有事给我打电话 |
[55:12] | – can you ask him to hurry, please? – I’ve already called him twice. | -你能不能让他快点? -我已经叫他两次了 |
[55:17] | – miss raymond. mm-hm. – dr. painter? I need your help. | -雷蒙德小姐 -蓬特医生 我需要你帮忙 |
[55:22] | You were the doctor on the children’s ward… | 圣·卢克失火那天 |
[55:24] | …the day of the fire at saint luke’s hospital? | 你是儿童病房的值班医生吗? |
[55:26] | – that’s right. – okay. | -是的 -好 |
[55:27] | Do you remember a little girl, laurel layton? she was 6. | 你记不记得一个小女孩 6岁 叫劳莱尔·雷顿 |
[55:30] | She had cut herself and you made her stay there so the cps could investigate. | 她划伤了自己 所以你让儿童保护中心的人来调查 |
[55:37] | Shit. | 该死! |
[55:38] | Sure, I remember her. her sister had just died… | 当然 我记得她 她姐姐刚死 |
[55:41] | …and one of the nurses filled out a report. | 有一个护士写的报告 |
[55:43] | Right. do you remember her mother? | 是的 你记不记得她的母亲? |
[55:45] | Was her mother there when the fire started? it was during visiting hours? | 着火的时候她母亲在吗? 那是在探病时间 对吗? |
[55:48] | That wouldn’t have made a difference. the mother was there all the time. | 都一样 她母亲一直都在 |
[56:09] | Excuse me. I’m looking for a student, her name is beth. | 抱歉 我在找一个学生 她叫贝丝 |
[56:11] | She was supposed to be here earlier today. | 她今天早些时候应该来过 |
[56:14] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[56:16] | I think marie layton was in the hospital when it burned down. | 我想着火的时候玛丽·雷顿也在医院 |
[56:19] | I think that she might’ve died there. | 我想她可能死在那儿了 |
[56:21] | Impossible. all the bodies were identified. | 不可能 所有的尸体都被检查过 |
[56:23] | I know, but what if they didn’t find her? what if her body’s still inside? | 我知道 可是万一她的尸体还在里面而没有被找到呢? |
[56:27] | She was a sick woman, a child abuser. what if her body is still inside… | 她是个变态女人 虐待儿童 如果她的尸体还在里面 |
[56:32] | …and her spirit’s there, moving through the phones… | 她的灵魂还在 通过手机传送 |
[56:35] | …attacking people? | 攻击人? |
[56:38] | Okay, all right. where are you? I’ll come get you. | 好吧 你在哪? 我去找你 |
[56:41] | Well, here we are, miss, saint luke’s. | 行了 小姐 到圣·卢克了 |
[56:46] | What’s left of it, anyway. | 烧完剩下的地方 |
[56:48] | Beth, no! wait for me, all right? I’m on my way. | 贝丝 不! 等着我 我马上就到 |
[56:51] | Hurry, there’s not much time. | 快点 没时间了 |
[1:01:18] | Shit! | 该死! |
[1:01:57] | – it’s okay, it’s okay. – she’s coming for me. she’s coming. | -没事 没事 -她在追我 来了 |
[1:02:00] | – okay, come on. let’s go. – she’s coming. | -行了 来吧 -她来了 |
[1:02:12] | No! no! | 不! 不! |
[1:02:22] | What the hell is that? | 这他妈是什么鬼东西? |
[1:02:26] | Come on, let’s go! | 快 我们走! |
[1:02:31] | Try those doors right there. | 试试那些门 |
[1:03:09] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[1:03:11] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[1:03:37] | No! | 不! |
[1:05:23] | Beth! | 贝丝 |
[1:07:26] | Please don’t hurt me. | 不要伤害我 |
[1:07:32] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:07:37] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[1:07:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:07:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:08:23] | She had to be the first. | 她应该是第一个 |
[1:08:25] | She had to have my sister’s number stored in her cell phone. | 她手机里有我妹妹的号码 |
[1:08:29] | I know what she was, but I have this feeling that she… | 我知道她是谁 但是我觉得她 |
[1:08:34] | …brought me here or something to protect me. | 把我带到这里来 是为了保护我 |
[1:08:38] | Otherwise, why am I still alive? | 否则 我怎么会还活着 |
[1:09:35] | Do you wanna come in? | 你想进来吗? |
[1:09:36] | No, I’ve gotta go tell laurel that her mother’s gone. | 不 我得去告诉劳莱尔她妈妈不在了 |
[1:09:40] | Besides, you look like you could use some rest. | 而且 你看起来需要休息一下 |
[1:09:43] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:09:46] | Maybe you could call me sometime. | 也许你有空可以给我打电话 |
[1:09:50] | How about tomorrow? | 明天怎么样 |
[1:09:53] | Tomorrow would be nice. | 那就明天吧 |
[1:11:12] | It’s just as well. I’ll tell her myself in the morning. | 她还是老样子 我明天早上会亲自跟她说的 |
[1:11:23] | What is it? – that’s laurel’s, isn’t it? | -这是什么 -这不是劳莱尔的吗? |
[1:11:27] | It looks like hers. yeah, that’s the teddy bear. | -看起来像是她的 -是的 是她的泰迪熊 |
[1:11:46] | It’s a nanny cam. | 这是个监视器 |
[1:11:48] | Records what goes on in the kid’s room. | 监视孩子房间里发生的事情 |
[1:12:02] | We’ll come in here… | 我们要进来了 |
[1:12:05] | …and sit you down. | 让你坐下 |
[1:12:08] | Now, be a nice little girl. | 现在 要乖乖的 |
[1:12:46] | Now, this will only hurt a little. | 可能会有一点疼 |
[1:12:51] | Hey, guys… | 小家伙们 |
[1:13:01] | Get away from her! | 离她远点 |
[1:13:06] | It was you. | 是你 |
[1:13:07] | It was you the whole time. | 一直是你 |
[1:13:14] | I should’ve known. | 我早该知道 |
[1:13:21] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:13:24] | Please, help me! mama! | 妈妈! 救我! |
[1:13:28] | Mama! | 妈妈! |
[1:14:40] | Hi, laurel. it wasn’t your mother who hurt you. | 劳莱尔 不是你妈妈伤害你 |
[1:14:43] | It was your sister, ellie, wasn’t it? | 是你的姐姐埃莉 对不对? |
[1:14:52] | But she always gave me candy. | 但是她总是给我糖吃 |
[1:14:58] | – more stuff from the hospital? – yep. csu will go through it tomorrow. | -医院的东西? -嗯 CSU明天会看的 |
[1:15:02] | – see you later. – yeah. take it easy, man. | -再见 -再见 小心点 兄弟 |
[1:16:00] | Voice call received saturday, june 17th… | 收到语音留言 6月17日 周日 |
[1:16:05] | …11 p.m. | 晚上11点 |
[1:16:11] | No. | 不 |
[1:16:12] | No, wait. wait, no! | 不 等等 不! |
[1:16:21] | I… I just thought you should hear this, jack. | 我觉得你该听听这个 杰克 |
[1:16:24] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[1:16:44] | Come on. come on, pick up. | 快 接电话 |
[1:16:52] | Hi. no one’s home, leave us a message. | 嗨 家里没人 请留言 |
[1:16:55] | Beth, listen, okay? marie wasn’t the first, it w… | 贝丝 听着 玛丽不是第一个 |
[1:17:03] | So, look, you were right. | 你是对的 |
[1:17:05] | Marie wasn’t trying to kill you at the hospital. she was trying… | 玛丽在医院不是想要杀你 她想要… |
[1:17:09] | …to protect you, all right? | 保护你 对吗? |
[1:17:10] | She was trying to keep her daughter away from you. | 她想让女儿不伤害到你 |
[1:17:16] | Call me. | 给我回电话 |
[1:19:02] | – hey, are you all right? – yeah. | -你还好吧 -还好 |
[1:19:05] | Look, it wasn’t marie, all right? | 听着 不是玛丽 |
[1:19:07] | The whole time it was ellie. she made the very first phone call. | 自始至终都是埃莉 她打了第一个电话 |
[1:19:11] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[1:19:32] | No. no, wait. no! | 不 不 等等 |
[1:19:37] | No! | 不! |