英文名称:Shutter
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 禁止用於任何商業盈利行為 歡迎登錄人人美劇論壇交流 下載 在線觀看 www.YYETS.net | |
[00:54] | Um, so, anyway… | 無論如何 |
[00:57] | Thank you all so much for being here and… | 非常感謝大家今天的蒞臨 |
[00:59] | Uh, let’s eat some cake. | 讓我們吃點蛋糕吧 |
[01:14] | Careful! | 當心! |
[01:19] | – ben, you’re gonna drop me. – I am gonna drop you. | -本 我要掉下去了 -我要把你扔下去 |
[01:21] | God. | 老天 |
[01:30] | – mmm, stay just like that. – ben- | -就那樣別動 -本 |
[01:33] | – enough with the pictures! – come on! | -照片已經夠多了 -來吧 |
[01:36] | You look beautiful! they should be preserved for all of time. | 你看起來真美 這些照片要永久地保存好 |
[01:39] | This is what I get for marrying a photographer. | 這就是嫁給一個攝像師所得到的? |
[01:44] | What are you doing so far away from me? | 你離我那麼遠幹嘛 |
[01:49] | The most beautiful blushing bride in all of brooklyn. | 整個布魯克林區最嬌羞的新娘 |
[01:57] | You have been wonderful about this whole thing. | 整個婚禮你是如此的完美 |
[01:59] | – yes, I have been wonderful. – yes, you have. | -我也這麼覺得 -是的 你就是 |
[02:02] | I promise you, I will make it fun. | 我跟你保證 我會讓我們生活地快快樂樂 |
[02:04] | Just think, the first stamp in your new passport is gonna be japan. | 試想一下 你的新護照上第一個簽證就是去日本 |
[02:07] | – how cool is that? – that is cool. that is really cool. | -那有多酷啊 -那很酷 真的很酷 |
[02:13] | Well, the car will be here in an hour. | 車一個小時內就到 |
[02:16] | You better hurry up if you’re gonna get this thing consummated. | 要是你想讓一切完美的話就得抓緊咯… |
[03:40] | God, look at that. | 天哪 你看那個 |
[03:42] | – mmm, it’s beautiful, huh? – it’s gorgeous! | -真美啊 -太美了 |
[03:46] | Real quick. get in the picture. | 快來 一起拍一張 |
[04:16] | Ben. | 本 |
[04:19] | Baby, I’m sorry. can you check the map? | 寶貝 不好意思 你能看下地圖嗎 |
[04:22] | I am so lost. I think- | 我覺得我徹底沒方向了 |
[04:23] | – sorry to wake you up. – mmm, it’s okay. | -抱歉吵醒你 -沒事兒 |
[04:32] | Did you cross a bridge? | 你剛剛有過橋嗎 |
[04:35] | – what was the last thing that you passed? – uh, this intersection about- | -你最後一個經過的是什麼? -好像是這個交叉路口 |
[05:27] | Jane. jane? | 簡 簡? |
[05:30] | Jane, honey, are you okay? | 簡 寶貝 你沒事吧 |
[05:31] | There was a girl. we hit a girl. | 那兒有個女孩 我們撞到個女孩 |
[05:38] | – there was a girl on the road. – okay. okay. | -路上有個女孩 -行了 行了 |
[05:41] | I think she might be dead. | 我想她可能已經死了 |
[05:44] | – jesus christ. – there’s nothing here, jane. | -上帝啊 -這裡什麼都沒有啊 簡 |
[05:46] | – oh, I might’ve killed someone. – janie, there’s nothin’ here. | -我可能剛剛害死個人 -簡妮 這裡什麼都沒有 |
[05:50] | She could be covered in the snow. ben, we have to find her. | 她可能被雪蓋住了 本 我們得找到她 |
[05:52] | – janie, there’s no blood. there’s nothing here. – we have to find her. | -簡妮 沒有血跡 這裡什麼都沒有 -我們得找到她 |
[05:56] | Let me get you back in the car. it is freezing out here. | 讓我帶你上車 外面凍死了 |
[05:58] | I’m gonna call the police. I’ll get us some help. | 我要打電話給警察 我們需要幫助 |
[06:23] | – they can’t just leave. – honey- | -他們不能就這麼走了 -寶貝 |
[06:25] | They searched the woods. they called the hospitals. there’s nothing. | 他們搜索了樹林 打了電話去醫院詢問 什麼都沒發現 |
[06:28] | They think we hit an animal. you’re absolutely positive that it was a girl? | 他們覺得我們大概撞到動物了 你能肯定那是個女孩? |
[06:31] | Ben, she was standing right here. | 本 她就站在那兒啊 |
[06:35] | Okay. look, there’s nothing else we can do tonight. | 行了 你瞧 今晚我們已經盡力了 |
[06:38] | So can we please, please just go? | 我們能不能先離開這裡? |
[07:06] | I think I tweaked somethin’ back there. | 我背上好像哪扭到了 |
[07:14] | We did everything we could, jane. | 我們已經盡力了 簡 |
[07:16] | Look, we’ve only got a couple of days before I start work. | 你瞧 過兩天我就要開工了 |
[07:19] | let’s try and enjoy it. | 我們能不能盡量享受一下? |
[07:22] | What do you say I make us some green tea? | 我去泡點綠茶怎麼樣? |
[07:24] | And then we can sleep for a year. | 然後我們就睡他個1年 |
[07:26] | Maybe two. | 2年也行 |
[07:49] | Janie, I forgot how beautiful the light is out here. | 簡妮 我都忘了這裡的景色有多美 |
[07:53] | We have got- to start taking some pictures. | 我們得快拍些照片 |
[08:00] | What would a girl have been doing in the | 一個女孩穿成那樣跑到馬路當中去 |
[08:04] | middle of the road wearing a dress like that? | 她會在幹嘛呢 |
[08:05] | Jane, honey, we have talked about this. | 簡 寶貝 我們已經討論過這事了 |
[08:08] | If there was a girl- if- | 假如真有個女孩 假如 |
[08:11] | Then somebody must have stopped and got her some help. | 那一定有人會停車幫助她的 |
[08:14] | – I know. I just- I can’t- – jane, please. | -我知道 我只是…無法 -簡 求你了 |
[08:17] | Stop being so dramatic about this. | 別胡思亂想的了 |
[08:19] | If there was a girl, I promise you… | 如果那裡是有個姑娘 我跟你保證 |
[08:21] | She is somewhere right now sitting in bed, | 她現在可能躺在某處床上 |
[08:23] | eating ice cream and having her cast signed. | 邊著吃冰淇凌邊讓朋友們在石膏上簽名 |
[08:25] | Come with me, and let’s take some photographs. | 跟我來 我們拍點照片 |
[08:30] | – baby, do they even have ice cream in japan? – yes, they do. | -寶貝 日本有冰淇凌嗎 -當然有 |
[08:34] | – but… it’s fish flavored. – oh, okay. | -不過是海鮮味的… |
[08:36] | Right- no, no. right- perfect. one second. | 不不 往右一點 好 等一會兒 |
[08:41] | – ben, it’s really cold. – I know. I’m comin’. | -本 真的很冷 -知道 我來了 |
[08:44] | Okay, okay. first, one for mom. | 好 首先 拍一張給媽媽 |
[08:46] | A family portrait. | 全家福 |
[08:49] | Can I press the button? | 可以拍了沒? |
[08:51] | – you wanna press the button? – I wanna press the button. | -你想拍了? -我想拍 |
[08:55] | – that’s why they pay me the big bucks. – jane is cold. | -所以才有人出高價叫我拍東西 -好冷啊 |
[08:58] | – jane’s cold. – we should definitely, definitely warm jane up. | -我凍死了 -那我一會給你暖身 |
[09:25] | Ben-san! | 本先生 |
[09:28] | Yoko. | 洋子 |
[09:37] | Yoko. | 洋子 |
[09:41] | Wife? | 你妻子? |
[09:43] | – congratulations. – thank you. | -恭喜你啊 -謝謝 |
[09:45] | – and congratulations on the job. – thank you. | -還要恭喜你獲得這份工作 -謝謝 |
[09:48] | Ben-san! | 本先生 |
[09:50] | – see ya. – bruno! look at you! | -回頭見 -布魯諾 瞧瞧你 |
[09:52] | – oh! – two years! | 2年了啊 |
[09:55] | – like you never left. – maybe I shouldn’t have. | -就好像你沒有離開日本 -或許我是不該走 |
[09:57] | Oh, come on. come on. this must bejane. | 這一定是簡吧 |
[10:00] | Uh, yes. bruno, jane. jane, bruno. | 是的 我給你們介紹一下吧 |
[10:02] | – congratulations. – thank you. | -恭喜你們啊 -謝謝 |
[10:04] | – sorry I couldn’t make it, but- – oh, ben’s told me so much about you. | -真遺憾沒參加婚禮 不過… -ben告訴我很多關於你的事 |
[10:07] | Oh, hopefully the good stuff. | 希望都是好事 |
[10:09] | And I’m sorry we cut short your honeymoon. | 我很抱歉縮短了你們的蜜月 |
[10:12] | In fact, I got the client upstairs waiting. | 老實說 客戶現在就在樓上等著呢 |
[10:15] | – oh, don’t worry about me. go. – okay. | -別管我了 快去吧 -恩 |
[10:18] | – good luck. – I’m sorry I’m late, man. the traffic was a killer. | -加油 -抱歉我遲到了 交通太差 |
[10:21] | Don’t worry about it. you’re the genius photographer. | 別擔心 你是個天才攝影師 |
[10:24] | That’s why I brought you out here. | 所以我才帶你來這兒 |
[10:31] | We finalized the last of the models. | 我們剛剛定下來這批模特 |
[10:33] | did you get the polaroids we sent over? | 送過去的照片你收到嗎 |
[10:35] | I did get the polaroids. there’s a couple I’d like to meet in person. | 收到了 有幾個人我想見一見 |
[10:38] | – yeah, I bet there is. – oh, come on. | -我就知道 -得了吧 |
[10:40] | Talk to adam about that tomorrow. | 明天和亞當說一下好了 |
[10:42] | Now, the clients are eager to get going. | 客戶等著我們開工呢 |
[10:44] | And I think I should mention they are very pleased | 我得告訴你 |
[10:48] | with our choice of photographer. | 他們非常滿意我們選的攝影師 |
[10:48] | – you ready? – ready. | -準備好沒 -恩 |
[11:11] | So, it’s a loft conversion, but it’s much nicer on the inside. no, no. | 是個年代久點的工作室 不過裡面很不錯的 |
[11:14] | let me get that. | 讓我拿吧 |
[11:17] | All the comforts of home. | 家裡該有的都有了 |
[11:21] | Right this way. | 這邊走 |
[11:25] | Ah. here is the photo studio. | 這裡是拍攝工作室 |
[11:29] | Come on in. | 進來吧 |
[11:37] | Hi! pleasure to meet you. | 很高興見到你 |
[11:40] | Yes, this is your assistant. ben shaw, seiko nakamura. | 這是你的助手中村聖子 這是本 |
[11:43] | And this is ben’s wife, jane. | 這是本的妻子簡 |
[11:46] | – hi, it’s nice to meet you. – nice to meet you. | -幸會 -幸會 |
[11:49] | – does this work? – yeah. | -這些行嗎 -可以 |
[11:51] | Let me show you the darkroom over here… | 我帶你看看那邊的暗房 |
[11:53] | For the black-and-white prints. | 可以沖洗黑白照片 |
[11:59] | Yeah? will it work? | 行不行? |
[12:02] | – it’s good? – yeah, yeah. better than good. | -還可以吧? -棒極了 |
[12:05] | Good. all right. well, let’s head upstairs, and we’ll check out the rest. | 行 我們上樓去 看看其他地方 |
[12:08] | – people live here? – well, yours is the only actual completed unit. | -有人住在這裡? -你們是唯一的住客了 |
[12:12] | So, you guys’ll have the whole place to yourselves. | 這整個地方就歸你們倆了 |
[12:15] | Be good for a couple of newlyweds, huh? | 還適合新人住吧 |
[12:24] | We had, uh, most of this stuff from another shoot. | 這裡大部分東西從別的攝影棚搬來的 |
[12:29] | – figured they wouldn’t miss it. – you always were a sneaky bastard. | -希望他們沒落下什麼東西 -你老是丟三落四的 |
[12:33] | I had, uh, seiko rent the rest. | 其他的都是我叫聖子租來的 |
[12:36] | – not so bad, right? – are you kidding? it’s great. | -不壞吧? -開什麼玩笑 棒極了 |
[12:41] | Look at this place. | 瞧這地方 |
[12:47] | – our stuff. – I gotta get back to the office. | -我們的行李 -我得回辦公室去了 |
[12:51] | Man, you set us up here. | 夥計 你給我們安排了這地方 |
[12:53] | I want you to know I really appreciate this job. | 我得說 謝謝你給我這份工作 |
[12:55] | Come on. you make me look good, you being here. | 得了吧 你能來我就很開心了 |
[12:58] | Besides, it’ll just be like old times. | 再說 就像以前那樣 |
[13:02] | – don’t forget. dinner with adam. – sounds good to me. | -別忘記要和亞當一起吃晚飯 -聽起來不錯 |
[13:05] | All right. good night. | 行了 晚安 |
[13:09] | It’s huge! | 真大啊 |
[13:11] | – my god! – and it’s all ours! | -天啊 -全都是我們的 |
[13:15] | I mean, janie, did you see this view of tokyo? | 我是說 簡妮 你看見這東京的景致沒 |
[13:18] | I wish I’d brought up my camera. | 真該把相機拿著啊 |
[13:20] | Well, too bad there is nothing else | 不過糟糕的是 |
[13:25] | that we could do Up here. | 我們在這裡沒別的事能做 |
[13:35] | Mr. ben shaw. | 本先生 |
[15:00] | You gotta get that looked at, honey. | 寶貝你該看看那個 |
[15:08] | What’s this? | 什麼呀 |
[15:10] | Just a little surprise. | 一點小小的驚喜 |
[15:13] | It’s the honeymoon photographs. I gave bruno the film last night. | 蜜月時的照片 我昨天晚上把底片給了布魯諾 |
[15:16] | Seiko just dropped them off. | 聖子剛剛拿來的 |
[15:21] | Oh, god, I look hideous. | 天哪 我看上去好醜 |
[15:25] | What’s this? | 這是什麼 |
[15:29] | I don’t know. reflection, maybe? | 我不知道 可能是反光吧 |
[15:31] | Or it could just be a bad frame on the roll. | 或者是其中一張膠卷有問題 |
[15:34] | – no, it’s in a couple of’em. – really? hmm. | -不 好幾張都這樣 -真的? |
[15:38] | Maybe I misloaded the film. | 可能我底片沒放好吧 |
[15:41] | Well, if that’s the case, then we’ll just have to reshoot. | 要真是那樣的話 我們得重新照一下 |
[15:46] | Enjoy your first day in tokyo. | 好好享受第一天東京之旅吧 |
[16:33] | Open your eyes. just like that. | 眼睛睜大 就這樣 |
[16:36] | Hold that. hold it. | 就那樣 別動 |
[16:39] | Just like that. eyes to me. | 就那樣 看著我 |
[16:41] | Just like that. eyes to me. | 就那樣 看著我 |
[16:43] | Can you drop your hand off the bottle just a little- right there. perfect. | 手從瓶子上拿下來點 一點點 好 真好 |
[16:46] | Hold that. last couple. | 別動 最後幾張 |
[16:49] | Lovely. uh, perfect. | 真可愛 很好 |
[16:53] | Okay. can you bring your hand down just a little bit on the bottle? | 你拿瓶子的手再拿下面點 |
[16:56] | A little more, more, more. okay. right there, perfect. | 在下面低那 再下 好 就這個位置 很好 |
[16:57] | Hold that. last couple frames. | 別動 最後拍幾張 |
[17:07] | I’m sorry. excuse me. | 抱歉 打擾一下 |
[17:09] | Can you show me how to get to- I’m looking for, uh- | 能不能告訴我怎麼去… 我在找… |
[17:34] | Super lucky! | 超級幸運 |
[18:00] | Sorry. sorry. | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[18:12] | – hey, baby. – hey. | -嗨 寶貝 -嗨 |
[18:14] | – how was your first day in tokyo? | 東京的第一天怎麼樣 |
[18:17] | uh, it was, um good. rainy. | 唔 不錯 下雨了 |
[18:19] | Yeah, you’re soaked. let’s get you out of this. | 是啊 你都濕透了 我幫你脫了 |
[18:22] | – thank you. – megan called. | -謝謝 -梅根來過電話了 |
[18:23] | she’s sending over the photos from the wedding. | 她已經把婚禮的照片寄過來了 |
[18:26] | Oh, that’s nice. I should give her a call. | 太好了 我該回個電話給她 |
[18:28] | You could, but it’s 3:00 a. m. in new york. | 可以 不過紐約現在是凌晨3點哦 |
[18:32] | – yesterday. – oh. mmm. | -還是”昨天” |
[18:35] | – how was your day? – it’s… the office. | -今天怎麼樣 -公司的電話 |
[18:37] | This’ll only take a second. thank you. | 一會就好 謝謝 |
[18:40] | – moshi moshi. – so, where’d you go? | -喂喂 -你都去哪了 |
[18:43] | – uh, mostly I just walked around. – can I see your pictures? | -大部分時候就到處逛逛 -能看看你的照片嗎 |
[18:47] | Sure. they’re just tourist shots. | 行 都是些觀光照 |
[18:52] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[18:58] | What? | 怎麼了 |
[19:02] | Spirit photos. | 靈異相片 |
[19:07] | Hold on. you know wh-what these are? | 等一下 你知道那些是什麼? |
[19:09] | Yeah. my ex-boyfriend works at a spirit photography magazine. | 恩 我前男友在一家靈異相片雜誌社工作 |
[19:13] | – there are whole magazines? – yeah. | -有這種雜誌? -恩 |
[19:16] | Any in english? | 有英文版的嗎? |
[19:20] | Um, I can introduce you tomorrow, uh, after the photo shoot. | 明天拍攝工作結束後我可以介紹你認識他 |
[19:23] | – come on. it’ll be fun. – um- | -來吧 很好玩的 |
[19:25] | That’s cute. you girls have a date. | 很好啊 你們女孩子可以去約會了 |
[19:27] | – uh-well, I guess so. – great. | -我想也是 -真棒 |
[19:41] | – jane. – long time. | -這是簡 -來得真慢啊 |
[19:43] | – adam, this is myjane. jane, adam. – hello. I’m adam. | -亞當 這是我妻子簡 簡 這是亞當 -你好 我是亞當 |
[19:47] | – lovely to meet you. – it’s a pleasure to meet you. | -很高興認識你 -幸會 |
[19:54] | – look at you. you look like an old man. – bite me. | -瞧瞧你 你看上去像個老傢伙 -你來試試 |
[19:56] | – yeah, a cane or something there, buddy? – I got your cane right here. | -好啊 單挑還是怎麼樣? 我現在就揍你一頓 |
[20:00] | – um, sake? – sounds great. sure. | -來點米酒? -好啊 可以 |
[20:04] | So, what do you do when you’re not traveling the world with this guy? | 你平時是做什麼的呢? |
[20:08] | Actually, I just became certified to teach sixth-grade english. | 我剛剛獲得了執教6年級英語的教師資格 |
[20:10] | Really? well, that must be pretty fulfilling. | 真的? 那一定是個不錯的工作 |
[20:12] | No, i- | 不是 我… |
[20:20] | So, hey, bru, you remember that russian hostess from the other night? | 布魯 還記得上次晚上那個俄羅斯的妞嗎 |
[20:23] | – no. – yeah, I called her. | -不記得 -我給她打電話了 |
[20:25] | She’s comin’ in for an audition on wednesday. | 她星期三會來試鏡一下 |
[20:28] | – unbelievable, this guy. – some things never change. | -難以置信 這傢伙 -有些事永遠不會變 |
[20:31] | Hey, it’s my job. | 這是我工作啊 |
[20:34] | – arigato. – thank you. | -謝謝 -謝謝 |
[20:36] | – what is it exactly that you do, adam? – um- | -你到底是做什麼的 亞當 |
[20:38] | I, um, I rep models. | 我是模特經紀人 |
[20:42] | Um, and I got this guy all the girls he’s workin’ with the next two weeks. | 他下兩個星期的模特都是我幫他找的 |
[20:45] | Ah. you guys make quite the team, don’t you? | 你們合作得不錯啊 |
[20:48] | – certainly did. – three amigos of the international department. | -當然 -國際部的三兄弟 |
[20:55] | – to good friends. – kanpai. | -敬好兄弟 -乾杯 |
[21:00] | Just perfect. | 非常好 |
[21:02] | Eyes right to lens. perfect. | 向右邊看 很好 |
[21:07] | Right there. hold that. | 就這樣 保持這個姿勢 |
[21:08] | Perfect. okay. hold that. | 很好 就這個姿勢 |
[21:10] | Emi, can you bring that pipejust… six inches out from your mouth. | 埃米 保持煙管到你嘴的距離為六英尺 |
[21:15] | No, out. right. | 不 向外 對 |
[21:17] | Okay. that’s enough color. let’s shoot some black-and-white. | 好的 彩色照片夠了 該拍黑白的了 |
[21:25] | See, uh, right up there? that’s my office, right up there in the corner. | 那邊 是我的辦公室 就在角上 |
[21:29] | – that’s your office? -bruno! | -那是你的辦公室? -布魯諾! |
[21:32] | – yeah? – be plenty of time for that later. | -什麼事 -以後有的是時間聊 |
[21:34] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:54] | You left me here. | 你拋棄了我 |
[22:02] | – what did you say? – what? | -你剛才說什麼 -什麼 |
[22:04] | What did you just say to me? | 你剛才對我說什麼 |
[22:06] | Nothing. | 我什麼都沒說啊 |
[22:12] | Okay. here we go. | 好的 開始了 |
[22:15] | Uh, sandra, can you bring your leg out a little bit? | 桑德拉 把你的腿稍微向外分開一點 |
[22:17] | Thank you. | 很好 |
[22:31] | Thejapanese love paranormal phenomena. | 日本人喜歡靈異事件 |
[22:35] | – and your boyfriend works here. – no. | -你男朋友在這裡工作 -不 |
[22:37] | – ritsuo is my ex-boyfriend. – oh. | -律雄是我的前男友 -這樣啊 |
[22:39] | – he’s dating yukiko now. – oh. | -他現在和雪子約會 -哦 |
[22:45] | Konnichiwa. | 大家好 |
[22:52] | – seiko? – ritsuo? | -聖子 -律雄 |
[23:21] | Sorry. | 打擾一下 |
[23:22] | l- I was wondering if you could tell me where you get your photos from. | 我想知道你從哪裡得到那樣的照片的 |
[23:26] | – oh, he’s a fake. – oh. shh. | -那是他偽造的 -噓 |
[23:31] | Look. our readers want to see scary photos. and real ones are hard to find. | 讀者喜歡那些驚悚的照片 但是真實的照片太難找了 |
[23:36] | So, it’s not a big deal. | 所以 沒什麼 |
[23:38] | Right, so none of this is real. | 那就是說都是假的了 |
[23:42] | I didn’t say that. look, I started this magazine three years ago. | 我可沒這麼說 三年前我辦了這本雜誌 |
[23:49] | And this is the first photo we ever published. | 這是我們出版的第一張照片 |
[23:54] | That’s me in the photo. | 照片中的小孩是我 |
[23:58] | It was taken after my mother had passed away. | 母親過世的時候我才拿到它 |
[24:07] | It’s real. | 這可是真是的 |
[24:09] | But that’s just one picture. | 但只有這一張 |
[24:15] | Come on. I want to show you something. | 跟我來 我給你看點東西 |
[24:44] | We didn’t fake these. | 這些可都是真的 |
[24:57] | You know, spirit photography has been around since the 1800s- | 靈異照片出現於19世紀 |
[25:01] | As long as photography itself. | 和攝影的歷史一樣長 |
[25:04] | All across the world, these images have always appeared… | 世界各地都有這樣的照片 |
[25:08] | Connecting us with the unseen. | 將我們和那些幽靈聯繫在一起 |
[25:13] | And I think they’re trying to tell us something. | 我覺得他們是想告訴我們些什麼 |
[25:17] | Like what? | 比如說 |
[25:19] | Well, depends on the people and the pictures. | 這要看人和照片了 |
[25:23] | Unrequited love. | 無私的愛 |
[25:25] | Maybe you’ve had an unfinished business with a dead relative. | 或者你和你去世的親戚有什麼事情還沒有了結 |
[25:29] | Could be your father, mother, children. | 可能是你的父親 母親 孩子 |
[25:33] | – I’ve seen pictures where living people have appeared. | 我親眼看過這些照片 |
[25:40] | I think it’s a case of strong emotions making themselves heard. | 我認為他們的出現是由一種強烈的情感造成的 |
[25:46] | – like a message. – yes. | -比如傳達一個消息 -對 |
[25:49] | Think about it. why all that effort if you don’t have something to say? | 想想看 如果不是有這種強烈的情感 他們怎麼可能出現 |
[26:18] | You know, if you’re interested, we just did a big story on a local medium. | 如果你有興趣 我們在本地媒體上做了一個專訪 |
[26:25] | What? | 什麼 |
[26:28] | He’s a powerful spiritualist. | 他是一個能力強大的靈異者 |
[26:30] | We had him take a look at a bunch of photos. here. | 他給我們拍了很多照片 |
[26:36] | Does this mean that you can’t tell which ones are real or which ones are fakes? | 那也就是說你們也無法分辨照片的真假 |
[26:40] | I know that you can’t fake a polaroid. there’s no negative. | 但是一次性照相機可不會作假的 因為它沒有底片 |
[26:47] | You load the film, you push a shutter. | 裝好膠卷 按下快門 |
[26:51] | And out comes a photo. how are you gonna fake that? | 照片就出來了 你怎麼作假 |
[26:54] | Maybe you should take a picture of your girlfriend. | 你該給你女朋友拍一張 |
[26:57] | my spirit doesn’t really like her. | 我不怎麼喜歡她 |
[26:59] | Well, then maybe I should take pictures of you. | 那我應該給你拍一張 |
[27:06] | Hey, where are you going with that? | 你要把照片拿到哪裡去 |
[27:08] | Ritsuo. | 律雄 |
[28:33] | is everything okay? | 沒事吧 |
[28:38] | Uh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:42] | Uh, yeah, yeah, yeah. everything’s fine. I just- i, um- | 沒事 我只是有點… |
[28:44] | I got some chemicals in my eyes. | 有些化學物品進眼睛了 |
[30:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:06] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:08] | Please, can somebody make it stop? does anyone know how to- | 這車能停下來嗎 有人知道怎麼弄嗎 |
[30:13] | I need to get back. please, somebody help! | 我要回去 救命啊 |
[30:29] | Tell me it’s not my fault. tell me that they damaged it at the lab. | 這不是我的錯 是他們弄壞的 |
[30:33] | They looked. it’s on the negatives. | 他們看過了 就在底片上 |
[30:35] | Then why didn’t we see anything in the polaroids? | 但是為什麼在一次性照相機上看不到 |
[30:37] | Then they must have damaged it at the lab! | 肯定是他們在暗室弄壞的 |
[30:44] | – just tell me this is not my fault. – hey. | 這不是我的錯 |
[30:51] | What’s going on? | 怎麼了 |
[30:54] | The film from today’s shoot is ruined. | 今天拍的膠卷被人毀了 |
[30:59] | Okay, I’m gonna go. | 我該走了 |
[31:03] | – bye, jane. – bye. | -再見 簡 -再見 |
[31:15] | How bad is it? can you reshoot? | 事情有多糟 能重拍嗎 |
[31:17] | No. not without blowing the budget and the schedule. | 不行 那會破壞預算和計劃的 |
[31:21] | – that’s if they’d even let me. – it was a mistake. | -他們不會讓我這麼做的 -只是個失誤而已 |
[31:23] | – these things happen. – yes, it was. | -這種事總會有的 -對 |
[31:26] | A very embarrassing, very expensive mistake. | 一個非常尷尬 非常昂貴的失誤 |
[31:36] | We’ve seen this before. | 我們以前看到過這種照片 |
[31:38] | Like the pictures from the cabin. | 就像在木屋時拍的那些 |
[31:41] | Well, it makes sense. it’s the same camera. | 有道理 用得都是同樣的照相機 |
[31:43] | It must’ve got banged up in the crash. | 該扔掉了 |
[31:46] | And, uh, somethin’ got in the body, or there’s a light leak. | 對了 今天有件怪事兒 拍照時有點散光 |
[31:48] | I don’t know. but I’m lucky I didn’t get fired today. | 我不知道怎麼回事 不過很幸運我今天沒被炒魷魚 |
[31:50] | – if it wasn’t for bruno- – I saw her. | -要不是布魯諾的話 -我看見她了 |
[31:56] | Who? | 誰 |
[31:58] | The girl from the road. | 公路上的那個女孩 |
[32:03] | She followed us to tokyo. | 她跟我們一起來到東京了 |
[32:06] | Well, great, great. that means she’s okay. | 很好 說明她沒事兒 |
[32:09] | No, she’s- she’s not- she’s not okay, ben. christ, she- | 不 她一點都不好 本 上帝啊 |
[32:17] | I think she’s dead. | 我覺得她死了 |
[32:23] | Janie. | 簡妮 |
[32:25] | Janie, look. I know that this has been difficult for you. | 我知道這事兒對你來說很難接受 |
[32:28] | – and it’s completely understandable given- – I know. I know. I know. | -但是這完全是可以理解的 -我知道 |
[32:32] | I know what it sounds like. I know it sounds crazy. | 我知道這聽起來有點瘋狂 |
[32:35] | but just think about it. | 但是仔細想想 |
[32:38] | Ben, have you seen or felt anything strange? | 本 你沒有看見或者感覺到什麼奇怪的事情 |
[32:43] | Anything at all. anything since the crash. | 任何事情 自從那次車禍起 |
[32:45] | Jane, I haven’t seen any ghosts. | 簡 我從沒看見過幽靈 |
[32:48] | – don’t be like that. – but that’s what this is about, right? | -別這樣 -但事情就是這樣 |
[32:51] | I mean, that’s what you’re saying. listen to yourself. | 那是你自己說的 |
[32:54] | Do you hear what you’re saying, jane? ghosts? | 你知道你在說什麼嗎 簡 幽靈? |
[32:56] | I mean, look. I wish I could quit my job. I do. | 要是我沒接這份工作就好了 |
[32:59] | I wish I could spend every moment of every day with you, but I can’t. | 我非常想無時無刻都和你在一起 但是我不能 |
[33:03] | – I have to work. – I’ve never asked you to hold my hand. | -我必須要工作 -我從來沒讓你陪著我 |
[33:05] | – I’ve never asked you- – but, jane, that’s what this is about! | -我沒這麼要求過你 -但是 簡 事實就是這樣 |
[33:07] | Now, come on! today is just not the day. I’m sorry. | 夠了 我今天沒心情跟你吵 抱歉 |
[33:10] | I’m sorry, jane, but, jesus, I’m just not your fucking father. | 對不起 簡 我不是你爸爸 |
[33:21] | God. | 上帝啊 |
[34:47] | I see no sign of serious injury. | 沒有受傷的跡象 |
[34:50] | I can give you something for the pain. | 我給你開點藥吧 |
[35:55] | Honey, I’m really sorry about last night. | 親愛的 昨晚的事真的很抱歉 |
[36:02] | That’s probably the agency. | 可能是公司打來的 |
[36:05] | I’ll be right back. | 我一會兒就回來 |
[36:09] | – moshi moshi. – hi. it’s me. | -喂 -是我 |
[36:14] | Hey, let’s not fight anymore. I’m sorry about the whole thing. | 我們別吵了 對不起 |
[36:18] | Well, I was thinking I’d make you dinner. | 我想回去給你做晚飯 |
[36:29] | Ben? are you there? | 本 你在聽嗎 |
[37:15] | No! god! | 上帝啊 |
[37:28] | Ben! | 本 |
[37:48] | Ben? | 本 |
[38:11] | Ben? | 本 |
[38:18] | I’m so sorry. honey, I’m so sorry. | 我錯了 我真的錯了 |
[38:24] | You saw her. | 你看到她了 |
[38:27] | I think maybe the stress is gettin’ to me. | 可能最近壓力太大了吧 |
[38:31] | But you saw the girl. | 但是你看到她了 |
[38:38] | Seiko took me to meet her ex-boyfriend. | 聖子帶我去見了她的男朋友 |
[38:43] | He told me that emotional energy can be communicated on film. | 他說情感的能量能夠出現在膠捲上 |
[38:48] | I know. I know. | 我知道你不相信 |
[38:50] | But all of your ruined photos? | 但是你那些被毀的照片 |
[38:53] | Everything that’s happened- I think it’s that girl from the road. | 發生過的那些事 我覺得是那個女孩搞的鬼 |
[38:59] | She’s angry at me for what I did to her. | 她很生氣 |
[39:02] | There’s a man that people go to… | 有這麼一個人 |
[39:04] | To… cleanse their spirits. | 人們去他那裡淨化心靈 |
[39:06] | I think he should take a look at our pictures. | 我覺得得讓他看看我們拍的照片 |
[39:10] | – jane, a fortuneteller? – please. I need you. | -簡 你相信占卜師? -別這樣 我需要你的支持 |
[39:14] | What can it hurt? | 這樣做又沒什麼壞處 |
[39:27] | We can go in. | 我們可以進去了 |
[39:29] | We saw your article. | 我們看了你的報道 |
[39:35] | Well, we wanted to know. what are these? | 我們想知道這些是什麼 |
[39:44] | What are you? | 人是什麼 |
[39:46] | Not the skin. | 不是指表面上 |
[39:48] | This is not us. | 也不是我們 |
[39:53] | We are spirit. | 我們都是靈魂 |
[39:58] | Just alive. the spirit is energy. | 活生生的 靈魂是一種能量 |
[40:03] | When the body dies, the flesh rots. | 當人死去 肉體腐爛 |
[40:06] | The spirit leaves, but the energy remains. | 靈魂就離開了 但是能量還在 |
[40:10] | Light is energy. | 光是一種能量 |
[40:13] | The camera catches light. | 照相機能夠捕捉到光 |
[40:17] | That’s how this works. | 這就是產生這些照片的原因 |
[40:21] | But what makes them appear? | 但什麼能讓他們現身呢 |
[40:28] | Passion twists the spirit. | 激情會扭曲靈魂 |
[40:30] | Too much desire… or love… or hate. | 太多的慾望 或者愛 或者恨 |
[40:38] | The spirit becomes… locked to the body. | 靈魂就會留守在屍體裡 |
[40:45] | Trapped in death. | 直到死亡 |
[40:49] | Mr. murase, we had an accident. | 村瀨先生 我們發生過一次意外事故 |
[41:39] | – he’s talkin’ crazy. – wait, what is he saying? | -他在說瘋話 -等等 他在說什麼 |
[41:41] | – he’s saying we’re on our own. – I think he’s trying to help us. | -他說這事要靠我們自己 -我覺得他是想幫我們 |
[41:43] | We’re leaving. come on! | 我們走 快點 |
[41:45] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[41:47] | He said there’s nothin’ he can do. | 他說他無能為力 |
[41:49] | But why? did he say anything that can help us? | 為什麼 他有沒有說什麼能幫得上我們的話 |
[41:51] | The guy’s a fake, a scam artist, okay? we’re wasting our time here. | 他是個騙子 真是浪費時間 |
[41:55] | Seiko. hey, it’s me. | 聖子 是我 |
[42:01] | Hey, everybody. I’m sorry I’m late. | 大家好 很抱歉我來晚了 |
[42:03] | I cannot talk about this right now. can we talk about it later? | 我現在沒時間談這件事 晚些時候我們再說吧 |
[42:06] | Okay? later. sorry, everybody. | 晚點兒見 不好意思啊 |
[42:54] | T G K T.g.k. | |
[42:56] | Seiko? | 聖子? |
[42:59] | Do you guys have a-a polaroid camera that I could borrow? | 能借我一個一次性照相機嗎 |
[45:38] | Where are you? | 你在哪裡 |
[47:18] | See you tomorrow at 8::00. | 明天8點見 |
[47:21] | – see you tomorrow. thanks for your help today. – my pleasure. | -明天見 謝謝你的幫忙 -樂意效勞 |
[48:03] | Hey, I’m still in here! | 我還在呢 |
[48:06] | Hello! | 有人嗎 |
[48:12] | Jane? is that you? | 簡 是你嗎 |
[48:16] | Shit. | 該死 |
[48:18] | Look, this isn’t funny anymore! turn on the lights. | 別開這種玩笑 開燈 |
[48:29] | Hello? | 有人嗎 |
[48:52] | Who’s there? who’s there? | 誰在那裡 |
[49:11] | You know who she is. | 你認識她 |
[49:24] | Megumi was a translator. | 惠美當時是翻譯 |
[49:26] | Good. excuse me, miss. | 很好 小姐 |
[49:28] | Could you come forward a little bit andjust tuck in? all right. | 你能靠緊一點嗎 好的 |
[49:33] | I don’t think she’d ever had a serious relationship before. | 我覺得她以前沒有一段真正的戀情 |
[49:39] | Me, us, herjob- | 她 我們 還有她的工作 |
[49:43] | They meant freedom from her home life. | 這是她除了家庭生活外的一切 |
[49:46] | – her father was very traditional. he didn’t approve. | 他的父親很保守 他不贊成這門婚事 |
[49:49] | – this is for you. – she wanted to spend more and more time at my place. | -這是送給你的 -她在我那裡待的時間越來越長 |
[49:53] | Oh, my god. you really shouldn’t have done this. | 上帝啊 你真沒必要這麼做 |
[49:58] | Her father died suddenly. he’d been sick for a while. | 他父親突然去世了 他已經病了很久了 |
[50:04] | – after that, she was different. needy. – ben. | -自那以後她就變了 很依賴我 -本 |
[50:09] | I knew she was suffering, but there was nothing I could do. | 我知道父親的去世對她打擊很大 但是我幫不上什麼忙 |
[50:11] | I just wasn’t falling in love with her. she sensed it. | 我並不愛她 她察覺到了 |
[50:15] | – it only made her more intense, obsessive. – ben. | -但這更讓她緊張 憂慮 -本 |
[50:18] | Maybe I didn’t understand what our relationship meant to her… | 可能我不明白我們的這段感情對她意味著什麼 |
[50:22] | How much it cost her. | 她付出了多少 |
[50:25] | She was dangerous, jane. she was going to hurt someone- herself. | 她很危險 她會傷害別人的 包括她自己 |
[50:29] | – don’t leave me! – put that- put it down! | -別離開我 -放下 |
[50:32] | – this has got to stop. it has to stop. – no! | -夠了 夠了 -不 |
[50:34] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我再也不能忍受了 |
[50:36] | She wouldn’t listen to me. | 她也不聽我的話了 |
[50:38] | She wouldn’t leave me alone. | 她一直跟著我 |
[50:42] | She followed me everywhere. | 無論在哪 |
[50:45] | – bruno and adam said they’d talk to her. – and? | -布魯諾和亞當去和她談了談 -然後呢 |
[50:48] | And they told her to stop, that it was over. | 他們讓她不要再這麼做了 然後事情就結束了 |
[50:54] | That it was over, that she was making a fool of herself. | 就這麼結束了 她一直在欺騙自己 |
[50:57] | After that, I never saw her again. | 自從那以後 我就再也沒見過她了 |
[51:00] | You just pushed her away. | 你就那樣把她拋棄了 |
[51:02] | – janie, look, I know I didn’t handle this well. | 簡妮 我不擅長處理這種事 |
[51:03] | – but what was she doing there? | 但她在公路上幹什麼 |
[51:05] | – why was she on that road? – I don’t know. | -她為什麼會在那裡 -我不知道 |
[51:07] | I don’t know. she must have been following me. | 我不知道 她一定是在跟蹤我 |
[51:10] | I know I should’ve told you… | 我本該告訴你的… |
[51:12] | But that’s just not the easiest thing to tell your new wife. | 但這事情真的不適合告訴我的新婚妻子 |
[51:15] | But now, christ, this whole thing- | 但是現在 上帝啊 整件事 |
[51:20] | It’s just so crazy. | 太瘋狂了 |
[51:23] | Maybe we should get out of here. | 我們該離開這了 |
[51:25] | Just go back to new york. what do you think? | 回紐約去 你覺得呢 |
[51:30] | Really? well, what about the shoot? | 真的 那工作怎麼辦 |
[51:56] | No, no. I’m just watching tv. | 不 沒有 我只是在看電視 |
[51:59] | – what’s goin’ on? – I’ve been thinking about megumi. | -發生了什麼事啊 -我在想惠美的事 |
[52:02] | You know what ever happened to her? | 你知道她出過什麼事啊 |
[52:06] | You know, it’s funny. I saw her the other day. | 你知道嗎 有趣的是 那天我看見她了 |
[52:09] | What? are you sure? | 什麼 你確定 |
[52:11] | – yeah. – what did she say? | -確定 -她說了什麼 |
[52:13] | Nothing. she was just on the street. | 沒什麼 她只是站在街上 |
[52:16] | She was pointing at me, and I just went the other way. | 她用手指著我 而我只是朝另外一個方向去了 |
[52:19] | She kind of creeps me out, man. | 她嚇死我了 老兄 |
[52:21] | – but you were absolutely certain it was her. – yeah. | -但是你十分確定是她 -是的 |
[52:25] | Who are you talking to? | 你在和誰說話啊 |
[52:27] | Uh, it’s nobody, hon. I’ll be right there. | 沒人 親愛的 我會去那裡的 |
[52:29] | Bruno, I’m sorry, man. can I call you in the morning? | 布魯諾 對不起 老兄 我能早上打電話給你嗎 |
[52:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[52:46] | If I’d have known this was necessary… | 如果我要是知道這是必要的話 |
[52:48] | I would’ve worn something a little nicer. | 我會穿得更好一點 |
[52:52] | That’s gonna be just fine. | 你這樣很好啊 |
[53:05] | I’m a little bit nervous. | 我有一點點緊張 |
[53:07] | Oh, just pretend I’m a customer at your restaurant. | 只要假裝我是你餐廳的顧客就好了 |
[53:10] | Ha. I don’t usually wait tables in my underwear. | 我通常不會穿著內衣等位置 |
[53:15] | There’s always a first time for everything. | 凡事總有第一次 |
[53:23] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 你在耍我吧 |
[53:25] | You wanna be a fashion model. | 你希望變成一個時尚模特 |
[53:26] | your test photos need a little bit of fashion. | 你的試鏡照片需要時尚一點 |
[53:43] | Nice. | 很好 |
[53:49] | – giddyap, cowboy. – I will. | -衝啊 牛仔 -我會的 |
[53:57] | Look, I’m not gonna keep posing if you’re not gonna take the picture. | 聽著 如果你不拍照我不會保持著個姿勢 |
[54:01] | Um, I’m gonna keep taking the pictures. | 我會一直拍的 |
[54:03] | Um, let’s move to the stairs, yeah? come on. | 去樓梯那裡拍吧 來吧 |
[54:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[54:13] | You are seriously beautiful. | 你實在太漂亮了 |
[54:42] | It’s bruno. | 是布魯諾 |
[54:45] | – hey, man. uh- – there’s been an accident. | -老兄 -出事了 |
[54:49] | – it’s, uh, adam. – oh, god. what kind of accident? | -是亞當 -天啊 出什麼事了 |
[54:52] | They don’t know. um- they don’t know. | 他們不知道 他們不知道 |
[54:55] | Where are they keeping him? we’ll come right now. | 他們把他放在那家醫院 我們馬上來 |
[54:57] | – he’s in a hospital in shinjuku. – okay. see you there. | -他在新宿的一家醫院 -好的 那兒見 |
[55:33] | – bruno should’ve been here. – try him again. | -布魯諾應該已經到了 -再打給他試試 |
[55:55] | Hello? | 你好 |
[55:57] | Bruno. look, man, we really need you down here. | 布魯諾 聽著 老兄 我們真的很需要你來這裡 |
[56:03] | Adam didn’t make it. | 亞當死了 |
[56:26] | Bruno? | 布魯諾? |
[56:32] | Bruno. | 布魯諾? |
[56:48] | Bruno? | 布魯諾? |
[56:51] | Bruno. | 布魯諾? |
[57:30] | Bruno? | 布魯諾 |
[57:47] | Bruno? | 布魯諾 |
[57:50] | Bruno. stop. | 布魯諾 站住 |
[57:52] | – bruno! bruno! – no! no! | -布魯諾 -不 不 |
[57:56] | Bruno! bruno! | 布魯諾! |
[58:22] | He was cutting up photos. | 他把照片都剪碎了 |
[58:25] | It’s not a coincidence. | 這不是偶然的 |
[58:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[58:34] | She killed them. | 她殺了他們 |
[58:36] | She killed my friends. | 她殺了我的朋友 |
[58:39] | – why them? we’re the ones who hit her. – I don’t know. | -為什麼是他們 是我們撞了她 -我不知道 |
[58:41] | And we can’t stay here. | 我們不能留在這裡 |
[58:54] | It must be from megan. | 這肯定是梅根寄來的 |
[59:05] | Okay. I got the tickets. we can change them at the counter. | 我找到機票了 我們能在櫃檯改簽 |
[59:08] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我們哪裡也不去 |
[59:25] | These pictures were taken before the crash. | 這些照片是在車禍前拍的 |
[59:27] | – how can she possibly- – this isn’t about the crash. | -她怎麼可能 -這跟車禍沒有關係 |
[59:31] | She was with us before we got here. | 在我們來這裡之前她就和我們在一起了 |
[59:33] | She’s been with us all along. | 她一直跟著我們 |
[59:40] | The medium said that spirits are tied to the flesh. | 媒體說靈魂會和肉體連在一起 |
[59:44] | Even in death. | 甚至是死了之後 |
[59:48] | Ben, we have to find her. | 本 我們必須找到她 |
[59:56] | Megumi had a house a few hours outside of tokyo. we can start there. | 惠美在東京幾小時車程外有一間房子 我們能從那裡入手 |
[1:00:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:00:41] | Is anyone there? | 有人嗎 |
[1:01:35] | Come on. she’s not here. let’s go. | 來吧 她不在這裡 走吧 |
[1:01:38] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[1:01:40] | Did you hear that? | 你聽到了嗎 |
[1:01:51] | Ben. | 本 |
[1:02:03] | Come on. | 來吧 |
[1:02:35] | Megumi? | 惠美? |
[1:02:53] | Megumi? | 惠美 |
[1:03:00] | Megumi. | 惠美 |
[1:03:20] | Police said megumi’s funeral will be tomorrow. | 警察說惠美的葬禮在明天 |
[1:03:23] | She’ll be cremated. | 她會被火葬 |
[1:03:25] | And then we can go home. | 那之後我們就可以回家了 |
[1:05:25] | Jane! jane. | 簡 簡! |
[1:05:28] | What’s the matter? | 怎麼了 |
[1:05:30] | Ben? | 本? |
[1:05:36] | Ben, what is it, baby? | 本 什麼事 寶貝 |
[1:05:40] | – I had a dream. I had a dream. – oh. | -我做了個夢 我做了個夢 |
[1:05:43] | – was it a bad dream? – just a dream. | -是噩夢嗎 -只是一個夢而已 |
[1:08:12] | Ben? | 本 |
[1:08:13] | Ben? ben! | 本 本 |
[1:08:18] | Ben! | 本 |
[1:08:21] | Ben, it’s- ben! | 本 |
[1:08:26] | Ben! ben! stop! no! | 本 住手 不 |
[1:08:28] | Please! ben! ben! | 求你了 本 |
[1:08:31] | Oh, my god! oh! | 天啊 |
[1:08:33] | Ben? | 本? |
[1:08:36] | Ben? | 本? |
[1:08:41] | Get out! leave us alone! | 滾出去 別纏著我們 |
[1:08:45] | Do you hear me? | 聽見了嗎 |
[1:08:52] | Aaah! help me! | 救命 |
[1:09:04] | Oh, god! he left you because he never loved you! | 天啊 他離開你是因為他從來沒有愛過你 |
[1:09:13] | Ben! | 本 |
[1:09:36] | Oh! I got you. | 我在這裡 |
[1:11:07] | – have a safe flight. – thank you. | -一路保重 -謝謝 |
[1:11:15] | – bye. – take care. | -再見 -保重 |
[1:17:05] | Hey. I’m back. | 我回來了 |
[1:17:08] | Janie? I got the cheesecake. | 簡妮 我買了芝士蛋糕 |
[1:17:15] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎麼了 |
[1:17:27] | Where did you get those? | 你從哪裡拿到這些的 |
[1:17:34] | Stop. | 住手 |
[1:17:42] | – I said stop, jane. – what happened? | -我說住手 簡 -發生了什麼 |
[1:17:46] | What did you do to that girl? | 你對那個女孩做了什麼 |
[1:17:50] | – honey, it’s not what you- – what did you do to her? | -親愛的 這不是你… -你對她做了什麼 |
[1:17:57] | Baby, you don’t know what it was like. | 寶貝 你不知道是怎麼回事 |
[1:18:02] | She was crazy. | 她瘋掉了 |
[1:18:03] | Janie, I didn’t know what to do. she wouldn’t stop. | 簡妮 我不知道要怎麼做 她一直跟著我 |
[1:18:07] | Adam said he had some pills. | 亞當說他有些藥 |
[1:18:10] | Uh, like sleeping pills. just a little bit stronger. | 就像安眠藥一樣 只是藥性強一點 |
[1:18:16] | One drink. I just wanted to say that I’m sorry. | 一杯酒 我只是想說我很抱歉 |
[1:18:24] | – kanpai. – kanpai. | -乾杯 -乾杯 |
[1:18:36] | All we were gonna do is take pictures. | 我所做的只是拍照片 |
[1:18:39] | Then, if she wouldn’t stop, I could use them against her. | 如果她還跟著我 我可以用照片來威脅她 |
[1:18:41] | I could show them to people at work, show them to her mother. | 我可以把照片給同事看 給她的媽媽看 |
[1:18:48] | It sounded okay when we talked about it. | 我們說來說去覺得這方法還不錯 |
[1:18:51] | – ben. – come on. | -本 -快拍 |
[1:18:53] | – just let me get a light. – come on. what are you waiting for? | -讓我開個燈 -快拍 你還在等什麼啊 |
[1:18:58] | – ben? – come on, man! take the picture. | -本 -快點 老兄 快拍照 |
[1:19:01] | – don’t leave us hangin’here. – ben? | -別讓我們乾等著 -本 |
[1:19:04] | – ben? – hey, hey, hey. easy. | -本 -放鬆 |
[1:19:06] | – it’s all right. – it’s fun. don’t worry about it. | -沒事的 -這很好玩 別擔心 |
[1:19:09] | Hey, it’s okay. yeah, don’t worry about it. it’s fine. | 沒事的 別擔心 沒關係的 |
[1:19:13] | You kiss a cheek too. | 來親個臉吧 |
[1:19:16] | – ben. – that look good? | -本 -這張好看嗎 |
[1:19:18] | No, no, no, no. we’re good. we’re good right here. | 不 不 不 不 我們沒事 我們在這裡沒關係的 |
[1:19:22] | Great pills. | 藥效十分好 |
[1:19:25] | Did you get this? | 你拍到這個了嗎 |
[1:19:27] | Come on. where you goin’? | 得了吧 你去哪裡 |
[1:19:29] | – ben. ben! – where you goin’, man? come on. | -本 -你去哪裡啊 老兄 得了吧 |
[1:19:33] | Let’s do it on the floor. | 我們到地板上去玩 |
[1:19:36] | – yeah, you got her? – yeah, yeah, yeah. | -好的 你抓住她了嗎 -抓住了 抓住了 |
[1:19:42] | She’s strong. | 她力氣還蠻大的 |
[1:19:47] | – aah! that’s a girl. – adam, hold her down. | -只是個女孩 -亞當 把她壓住 |
[1:19:50] | Ben! | 本 |
[1:19:52] | Don’t struggle! | 別掙扎 |
[1:20:00] | Janie, I know it was wrong. | 簡妮 我知道那是錯的 |
[1:20:02] | I know I should’ve done something. but I didn’t touch that girl. | 我知道我應該做些什麼 但是我沒有碰她 |
[1:20:05] | – what? – I didn’t touch her. I just took the pictures. | -什麼 -我沒有碰她 我只是看照片 |
[1:20:09] | – it was adam and bruno who took that thing way too far. | 是亞當和布魯諾做得太過火了 |
[1:20:12] | – that’s why she killed them! | 這就是她殺他們的原因 |
[1:20:14] | But not me. | 但是沒有殺我 |
[1:20:18] | It was a warning. | 那是個警告 |
[1:20:21] | She wanted me to see the man that she knew. | 她想讓我看清你的真面目 |
[1:20:25] | She was trying to help me. | 她是在幫助我 |
[1:20:27] | – jane, I’m a different person. – how? | -簡 我現在不同了 -怎麼不同 |
[1:20:30] | How does forgetting something like that make you a different man? | 忘記這種事情怎麼會使你變成不同的人 |
[1:20:35] | – jane. – and the sick thing is, you could. | -簡 -最令人噁心的事 你能 |
[1:20:41] | You could live with this. | 你能忍受這件事情 |
[1:20:43] | Janie. jane! | 簡妮 簡 |
[1:20:45] | You don’t understand. the woman was crazy. | 你不瞭解 那女的瘋掉了 |
[1:20:48] | Let’s just take a deep breath here. | 讓我們冷靜下來 |
[1:20:50] | Let’s just take a moment. wait. | 讓我們冷靜下來 等等 |
[1:20:53] | – I said wait, goddamn it! – wait for what? | -我說等等 見鬼 -等什麼 |
[1:20:56] | What can you say that will change anything? | 你說什麼都不能改變事實了 |
[1:21:01] | I gotta go. I need- | 我要走了 我需要 |
[1:21:03] | I need time to think. | 我需要時間好好想想 |
[1:21:06] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不需要 |
[1:21:12] | I won’t spend my life with you. | 我不會和你一起生活的 |
[1:21:15] | Jane. jane, don’t leave me. | 簡 別離開我 |
[1:21:17] | Don’t leave me! | 別離開我 |
[1:21:20] | Jane! don’t leave me with her! | 簡 別讓我和她呆在一起 |
[1:21:26] | This is what you wanted, right? | 這就是你想要的 對嗎 |
[1:21:32] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[1:21:36] | Together forever. | 永遠在一起 |
[1:21:45] | Where are you? | 你在哪裡 |
[1:21:48] | Where are you? | 你在哪裡 |
[1:21:51] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[1:21:53] | This is what you wanted, isn’t it? isn’t it? | 這就是你想要的 不是嗎 不是嗎 |
[1:22:16] | Honey, you gotta get that looked at. | 親愛的 你還是去看看醫生吧 |
[1:22:17] | I think I tweaked something back there. | 我想我背後好像扭到了 |
[1:22:20] | – look at you. you look like an old man. – I know, I know. | -看看你 你看起來像個老頭 -我知道 我知道 |
[1:22:28] | She’s been with us all along. | 她一直和我們在一起 |
[1:22:41] | Get off! get off of me! | 走開 從我身上走開 |
[1:23:47] | You’ll never win. | 你不會贏得 |