英文名称:7500
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:02] | 以眼还眼 世界只会更盲目 甘地 | |
[03:47] | It’s stuffy in here. | 这里好闷 |
[03:57] | – Tobias, you want some water? – No, thank you. | -托拜厄斯 要喝水吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[04:16] | Natalie, where’s the water? | 娜塔莉 水在哪 |
[04:18] | What do you need? | 你要什么 |
[04:21] | Ah, I’ve found it. | 我找到了 |
[04:22] | – Fine, okay. – Thanks. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[04:25] | We’ll have some coffee first. | 我们先喝点咖啡吧 |
[04:47] | The aircraft is technically okay. | 飞机没有技术问题 |
[04:49] | There’s just one tire with a small cut | 只是有个轮胎上有个小裂口 |
[04:51] | that needs to be changed tonight, okay? | 今晚需要换掉 好吧 |
[04:53] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:29] | So, I’ll be outside. | 我先出去了 |
[05:30] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:39] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[05:43] | My mom just texted. | 我妈刚发了短信 |
[05:44] | We didn’t get the place in the kindergarten next door. | 隔壁的幼儿园我们没挤进去 |
[05:47] | Shit. | 该死 |
[05:48] | It’s super shit. It’s a fucking disaster. | 太倒霉了 简直就是灾难 |
[05:51] | – It’s gonna be okay. – Why are you smiling? | -会没事的 -你笑什么 |
[05:54] | – Just ’cause you called it a disaster. – It’s not funny. | -因为你说那是灾难 -这不好笑 |
[05:56] | – I’m not saying it’s funny. – Babe, it’s not funny. It’s a problem. | -我没说好笑 -宝贝 这不好笑 这是个问题 |
[05:58] | – Seriously… – We’re running out of time, and we need a place now. | -真的… -我们没时间了 现在就需要幼儿园 |
[06:00] | You’re absolutely right, it’s just not a disaster. | 你说得没错 但这算不上是灾难 |
[06:02] | We’ll find another place. | 我们会找到别的幼儿园的 |
[06:04] | That other place was good. | 另外那所挺不错的 |
[06:05] | The other place? | 另外那所 |
[06:07] | It’s farther away, but it’s… | 要远一点 但是… |
[06:08] | Yeah, but I would love Deniz to go somewhere | 是 但我想让丹尼兹 |
[06:10] | where there are a few German kids as well. | 去有德国孩子的幼儿园 |
[06:16] | Well, there were a few there. | 以前也是有的 |
[06:20] | – You know what I mean. – Yeah. It’s gonna be okay. | -你明白我的意思 -嗯 会没事的 |
[06:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:25] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[06:26] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:28] | – Babe… – What did you do? | -宝贝 -你干嘛了 |
[06:29] | – Babe. – What? | -宝贝 -怎么了 |
[06:30] | What did you eat today? | 你今天吃了什么 |
[06:32] | – What, what do you mean? – You smell. | -什么 什么意思 -有口气 |
[06:43] | Nice airplane. Two wings, two engines. | 飞机不错 两个机翼 两个引擎 |
[06:47] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[06:49] | You guys seem to know each other. | 你们好像认识啊 |
[06:52] | Yeah, we, we try to keep our professional lives separate, | 嗯 我们尽量公私分明 |
[06:56] | but, yeah, we, uh… | 但是 我们… |
[06:58] | – What, you’re married? – We’re not married yet, | -怎么 你们结婚了 -我们还没结婚 |
[07:00] | but we-we have a, we have a boy at home. | 但我们…我们有个儿子 |
[07:02] | – Oh, cool. – Yeah, he’s with her mom right now. | -挺好 -他外婆在照看他 |
[07:04] | Oh, okay, how old is he? | 好吧 他多大了 |
[07:05] | He’s just turned two. | 他刚满两岁 |
[07:06] | Wow, that must be a lot of work, I guess. | 我估计肯定很花精力吧 |
[07:09] | Yeah, yeah, it’s worth it, though. | 是的 但是值得 |
[07:12] | – Evening. – Evening. | -晚上好 -晚上好 |
[07:15] | – What an honor! – Mario. | -真是荣幸 -马里奥 |
[07:17] | – Michael, hi. How’s things? – Fine. | -迈克尔 你好啊 最近好吗 -挺好 |
[07:20] | – Good to see you. – You’ve gotten older. | -见到你真高兴 -你老了点 |
[07:22] | What can you do? In this job? Stairs up, down, up, down… | 没办法啊 做这行的 跑上跑下 没完没了 |
[07:27] | Talking of work, your last zero fuel weight was… | 说到工作 上次的零油重量是… |
[07:29] | Oh, sorry, could we do it in English, please? | 抱歉 能麻烦说英语吗 |
[07:32] | It’s because my colleague Tobias, Mario, he’s American. | 马里奥 因为我的同事托拜厄斯是美国人 |
[07:34] | – Sorry. – I’m sorry. | -抱歉 -我的错 |
[07:35] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[07:35] | – Nice to meet you, too. – I’m sorry, my German isn’t very good. | -幸会 -抱歉 我的德语不太好 |
[07:39] | – Oh, no, it’s very good. – Well, you know, his English is not good, | -不 挺好的 -他的英语不太好 |
[07:40] | so don’t worry. | 所以别担心 |
[07:41] | – It’s better than my German. – Thank you for that, so… | -也比我的德语说得好 -谢谢你这么说 |
[07:44] | Uh, your zero fuel weight is, uh, 56.8. | 零油重量是56.8吨 |
[07:47] | – Okay. – And you’ve got a NOTOC. | -好的 -这是你的机长通知单 |
[07:49] | It’s five kilogram dry ice and two liters of engine oil | 五千克干冰 两升机油 |
[07:53] | and eight liters of fuel. It’s in hold three. | 八升燃油 都在三号货舱 |
[07:56] | – There you go. – All right, then I’ll get downstairs | -给你 -好了 那我就下去了 |
[07:58] | – and come back with the final figure. All right? – Do that. | -之后再给你最终数据 好吗 -去吧 |
[08:00] | – See you in a bit, guys. – Okay. | -稍后见 -好的 |
[08:01] | – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -很高兴认识你 -我也是 |
[08:03] | Thank you. Talk to you later. | 谢谢 稍后再聊 |
[08:04] | See you. | 再见 |
[08:07] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[08:10] | I’ve known this guy for years. | 我和这家伙认识好多年了 |
[08:11] | So sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[08:13] | I think, um, you were asking for this? | 你好像要了这个 |
[08:16] | Yeah, thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[08:18] | Are you ready for boarding, guys? | 可以登机了吗 |
[08:19] | – Uh, we were born ready. Yeah. – Oh, were you? | -我们早准备好了 是的 -是吗 |
[08:22] | Anytime, you can just go ahead. | 随时都可以 去准备吧 |
[08:24] | Okay, great. | 好的 太好了 |
[08:25] | Thank you, Gokçe. | 谢谢 格切 |
[08:27] | Wait, is it Gokçe or Goçge? | 等等 你是叫格切还是格齐格 |
[08:29] | Gokçe. | 格切 |
[08:30] | Where does it come from? | 这是哪国的名字 |
[08:31] | Uh, Turkey. My dad is Turkish. | 土耳其 我爸是土耳其人 |
[08:33] | Oh, cool. | 挺好 |
[08:35] | – Thanks for this. – Okay. | -这个谢谢你了 -好的 |
[08:41] | – So, departure briefing? – Yeah, go ahead. | -要出发简述吗 -好的 说吧 |
[08:43] | All right, we’re on a 319. | 好的 我们位于319机位 |
[08:45] | Technical and ECAM status is checked. | 飞机与中央电子监控系统状态确认 |
[08:48] | No relevant NOTAMs. | 无相关的航行通告 |
[08:49] | We’re expecting taxi via Romeo, Whiskey and Bravo, | 我们预计滑行通过R W和B |
[08:52] | runway 2-6 left. | 26左跑道 |
[08:53] | Estimated takeoff weight is 54.8 tons, | 预计起飞重量是54.8吨 |
[08:56] | block fuel… 7.2 tons. | 总油量7.2吨 |
[08:58] | That gives us an extra fuel of 1.2, which is around 30 minutes. | 多余1.2吨燃油 可飞行约30分钟 |
[09:02] | Evening, madame. | 晚上好 女士 |
[09:03] | – You’re with the gentleman? – Yes. | -你和这位先生是一起的吗 -是的 |
[09:08] | So it’s runway 2-6 left, uh, flex 55, speeds V1 135, | 所以是26左跑道 控制55 速度V1为135 |
[09:13] | Vr 135, V2 142. | Vr为135 V2为142 |
[09:16] | Transitional altitude 5,000. | 过渡高度5000 |
[09:18] | Cool, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[09:20] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[09:21] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎登机 |
[09:22] | Welcome, good evening. | 欢迎 晚上好 |
[09:26] | So, for how long have you been flying, so far? | 你当飞行员有多久了 |
[09:29] | About ten years now. | 大约十年了 |
[09:31] | – How old are you? – Thirty-one. | -你多大了 -三十一岁 |
[09:33] | Wow, you look younger, definitely. | 你看起来绝对比这年轻 |
[09:35] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[09:36] | All right, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[09:37] | All right, you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[09:39] | Bonsoir. | 晚上好 |
[09:41] | Welcome on board. | 欢迎登机 |
[09:55] | – Is that it? – I think so. | -都登机了吗 -应该是的 |
[09:57] | Okay, I’ll do the final check. | 好的 我去最后检查一遍 |
[10:01] | Please put your rucksack under the seat in front of you. | 请把你的背包放到前方座椅下 |
[10:09] | Sorry, guys. | 抱歉了 |
[10:10] | – Yeah. – Uh, bad news. | -怎么了 -坏消息 |
[10:12] | Uh, you’re missing two passengers, and both got luggage. | 有两位乘客还没登机 行李都托运了 |
[10:14] | – You are kidding me. – No, I’m not kidding. | -你开玩笑吧 -不 我没开玩笑 |
[10:17] | Uh, what we’re doing right now is trying to find them. | 我们现在在努力找他们 |
[10:20] | I’ve had them called out twice, but nothing so far. | 我已经通知两遍了 但还没找到 |
[10:22] | Um, they were at the check-in quite early, | 他们办登记手续挺早的 |
[10:23] | so their luggage will be at the back of the plane, I guess. | 我估计行李应该在飞机后部吧 |
[10:27] | So you have to take out a couple of containers. | 所以得先取出几个集装箱 |
[10:31] | – Yeah, maybe, yeah. – Ten minutes, twelve minutes? | -是的 大概吧 -十分钟还是十二分钟 |
[10:33] | Ten… if it’s there, yeah, ten, uh, max fifteen. | 十分钟吧 要是在的话 十分钟 最多十五分钟 |
[10:39] | Well, it’s your decision. | 由你决定 |
[10:40] | Do we take it off, or do you want to wait? | 要我们把行李拿下去 还是想再等等 |
[10:42] | What we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[10:44] | – No, no, we’re not waiting. Take ’em off. Yeah. – All right? | -不 不等了 拿下去吧 是的 -是吗 |
[10:47] | I’ll give you a call from down below | 我们一拿到行李 |
[10:48] | – as soon as we’ve got the luggage, all right? – Cool. | -我就通知你 好吗 -好的 |
[10:50] | – Sorry, man. – Thank you. | -抱歉了 -谢谢 |
[10:54] | I hate that. | 最讨厌这样了 |
[10:56] | We could probably wait for a few minutes at least. | 或许我们可以等等 至少等几分钟 |
[10:59] | If you want to. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[11:03] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[11:04] | I don’t… No, I don’t want to wait. | 我不…不 我不想等 |
[11:09] | You know, it’s just taking out the suitcases, and then we decide. | 现在只是把行李拿下去 然后我们再决定 |
[11:12] | Maybe they just go with us | 或许他们会登机 |
[11:13] | and the suitcases stay here. I don’t care. | 行李留在机场 我不在乎 |
[11:16] | Sorry, not anymore. | 下次可别这样了 |
[11:19] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[11:21] | Would you put your bag under the seat, please? | 请把你的包放到座椅下方 |
[11:25] | I think that’s it. | 应该好了 |
[11:40] | Are those our passengers? | 那是我们的乘客吗 |
[11:41] | Looks like it, huh? | 看着像 |
[11:44] | – Cockpit for ground. – Go ahead. | -地面呼叫驾驶舱 -请讲 |
[11:47] | As you can see, the two passengers finally turned up. | 你可以看到 那两名乘客终于出现了 |
[11:49] | Yeah, I just saw them coming from the gate. Thank you, Mario. | 嗯 我看到他们从登机口过来了 谢谢 马里奥 |
[11:52] | Did you take the suitcases out? | 行李拿下去了吗 |
[11:54] | No, we haven’t found it yet, so it’s still on. | 没有 我们还没找到 所以还在飞机上 |
[11:56] | Shit, I would have loved to teach them a lesson. | 该死 我可是很想给他们上一课的 |
[11:59] | Okay, thank you, Mario. You’re gonna come up with the finals? | 好的 谢谢 马里奥 你要带着最终数据上来吗 |
[12:02] | Yeah, I think we’re ready, then. | 对 我们应该准备好了 |
[12:03] | I’ll come upstairs with the load sheet in a minute. | 我马上带着装载表上来 |
[12:05] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[12:07] | Welcome aboard. You’re lucky we waited. | 欢迎登机 我们等着没走 你们可真幸运 |
[12:11] | It’s her fault. | 都怪她 |
[12:16] | Okay, guys, we’re fine now. Boarding completed. | 好的 我们都好了 登机完成 |
[12:19] | – Okay, merci, Natalie. – Have a nice flight. Bye-bye. | -好的 谢谢 娜塔莉 -飞行顺利 再见 |
[12:20] | – Yeah, see you later. – See you later. | -好 回见 -回见 |
[12:24] | I’ll be with the passengers very quick. | 我跟乘客说几句 |
[12:32] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, your captain. | 晚上好 女士们先生们 我是你们的机长 |
[12:34] | My name is Michael Lutzmann. | 我叫迈克尔·卢茨曼 |
[12:36] | On behalf of the entire crew and ESW, | 我代表全体机组人员与ESW航空 |
[12:38] | I’d like to welcome you on our flight to Paris. | 欢迎大家登上飞往巴黎的航班 |
[12:41] | You’ve probably heard that boarding is completed. | 大家可能听到了登机已完成 |
[12:43] | That means all passengers are on board, | 这意味着所有的乘客已登机 |
[12:45] | so we should be able to leave our position on scheduled time. | 所以我们可以如期起飞 |
[12:48] | My colleague Mr. Tobias Ellis will fly you tonight, | 我的同事托拜厄斯·埃利斯先生今晚将驾驶飞机 |
[12:52] | and we’ll come back to you | 我们会在巡航期间 |
[12:53] | with some more information during cruise flight. | 继续向大家通知更多信息 |
[12:56] | For the time being, I hope you feel comfortable aboard, | 目前 希望大家舒适就座 |
[12:58] | wish you a nice day, | 祝你们开心 |
[13:00] | and thank you for your trust in us. | 并感谢大家的信任 |
[13:07] | European 162. Contact tower on 124,525. | 欧航162 用124,525频率联络控制塔 |
[13:10] | European 162. 124,525. | 欧航162 124,525频率 |
[13:12] | Thanks, good night. | 谢谢 晚安 |
[13:14] | Tower, good evening. European 162. Ready in sequence. | 晚上好 塔台 欧航162 准备出发 |
[13:18] | European 162, good evening. Hold short, runway 2-6 left. | 欧航162 晚上好 请在26左跑道等待 |
[13:21] | Expect turbulence during departure. | 预计起飞时会有颠簸 |
[13:22] | European 162. Hold short, 2-6 left. | 欧航162 在26左等待 |
[13:26] | Before-takeoff checklist. | 起飞前检查清单 |
[13:28] | Before-takeoff flight controls. | 起飞前飞行控制检查 |
[13:29] | – Checked. – Checked. | -确认 -确认 |
[13:31] | – Flaps? – Two. | -襟翼 -二档 |
[13:42] | Sorry, guys. | 抱歉 伙计们 |
[13:44] | Can I already take your orders? | 你们能提前点晚餐吗 |
[13:45] | We have a lot of special meals. | 我们要做很多特别餐点 |
[13:46] | It’s gonna be a little bit stressful tonight. | 今晚工作会比较紧张 |
[13:48] | Yeah, I’ll just have a sandwich and a water, please. | 好 请给我来个三明治和一杯水 |
[13:51] | Okay. I’ll just take some water, please, no bubbles. | 好 请给我来杯水 不要气泡水 |
[13:54] | All right, thank you. See you. | 好 谢谢 回见 |
[14:04] | European 162, wind 180/10, | 欧航162 风速180/10 |
[14:06] | you’re clear to take off runway 2-6 left, | 批准在26左跑道起飞 |
[14:08] | passing 2,000 contact departure. Have a good night. | 距离2000联络离场台 祝今晚过得愉快 |
[14:11] | European 162. Cleared takeoff, 2-6 left, | 欧航162 允许起飞 26左 |
[14:13] | 2,000 contact departure. | 距离2000联络离场台 |
[14:16] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[14:17] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[14:19] | – You have control. – I have control. | -你来操控 -我来操控 |
[14:21] | Take off. | 起飞 |
[14:36] | Manual-flex 55. SRS. | 手动控制55 速度基准系统 |
[14:39] | Runway. Auto thrust: blue. | 跑道 自动油门接通 |
[14:41] | Takeoff power set. | 起飞动力就位 |
[14:49] | – 100 knots. – Checked. | -100节 -确认 |
[14:56] | Go. | 起 |
[14:59] | Rotate. | 旋转 |
[15:04] | Positive climb. | 正上升 |
[15:09] | – Gear up. – Gear up. | -收起落架 -收起落架 |
[15:17] | Flaps one. | 襟翼一档 |
[15:19] | Speed checked. | 速度确认 |
[15:21] | Flaps one. | 襟翼一档 |
[15:25] | And flaps zero. | 襟翼零档 |
[15:27] | Speed checked. | 速度确认 |
[15:29] | Flaps zero. | 襟翼零档 |
[15:31] | Autopilot two. | 自动驾驶二号 |
[15:34] | Autopilot two is on. | 自动驾驶二号开启 |
[15:40] | Engine anti-ice on. | 发动机防冰开启 |
[15:43] | Anti-ice on. | 防冰开启 |
[15:45] | Radar, good evening. European 162. | 雷达控制台 晚上好 我们是欧航162 |
[15:48] | Passing 3,000, climbing 5,000. | 已经越过3000 正向5000爬升 |
[15:51] | European 162, good evening. Identified climb flight level 2-5-0. | 欧航162 晚上好 雷达识别爬升高度层为250 |
[15:55] | Expect turbulence up to cruising level. | 预计到巡航空层为止都会有紊乱气流 |
[15:57] | European 162. Climb flight level 2-5-0. Thank you. | 欧航162 爬升高度层250 谢谢 |
[16:04] | Ladies and gentlemen, your captain again. | 女士们先生们 机长再次向您广播 |
[16:06] | We just learned from radar control | 机组收到雷达控制台通知 |
[16:07] | that we have to expect turbulence | 本机在爬升至巡航层前 |
[16:09] | all the way up to cruising level, | 将会持续遭遇紊乱气流 |
[16:11] | so we’ve decided to keep the seat belt signs on, | 我们决定打开安全带指示灯 |
[16:14] | and I would like to ask you to remain in your seats. | 请您留在座椅上不要四处走动 |
[16:16] | For your own safety and for the safety of | 为了您的安全与机组成员的安全 |
[16:18] | our flight attendants, please remain seated. | 请坐在座椅上 不要四处走动 |
[16:41] | European 162. Maintaining flight level 3-4-0. | 欧航162 保持在高度340 |
[16:45] | European 162, stand by, we’ll call you back. | 欧航162 请待命 我们还会联系你们 |
[16:54] | Looks like we passed the bad weather, huh? | 我们好像已经甩掉了恶劣气候 |
[16:57] | You want to switch the seat belt signs off? | 你想关掉安全带提示灯吗 |
[16:59] | – Yeah, go ahead. – Yeah? Okay, seat belts “auto.” | -好 关了吧 -好 安全带调至”自动” |
[17:08] | Forecast for tomorrow doesn’t look that bad. | 明天的天气预报没那么糟 |
[17:12] | I hadn’t looked. | 我还没看 |
[17:19] | Have a good flight. | 一路顺风 |
[17:56] | European 162, for separation turn left 1-5 degrees. | 欧航162 离开巡航层请左转15度 |
[18:02] | European 162. Left 1-5 degrees, which makes it heading 2-1-7. | 欧航162 左转15度 也就是航向217 |
[18:28] | So, guys… | 伙计们 |
[18:29] | Allahu akbar! | 真主至大 |
[18:33] | Mayday, Mayday, Mayday. European 162. | 遇险 遇险 遇险 欧航162 |
[18:37] | Everyone to the back! | 所有人都到后面去 |
[18:47] | Come on move! Everyone to the back! | 快点 所有人都到后面去 |
[18:52] | Everyone to the back! | 所有人都到后面去 |
[18:59] | Kinan! Kinan! | 基南 基南 |
[19:03] | Kinan! | 基南 |
[19:22] | Tobias, g-get the nose up, get the nose up. | 托拜厄斯 抬升机头 抬升机头 |
[19:29] | Good, good, smooth. | 好 好 稳住 |
[19:31] | Smooth. Careful. | 稳住 当心 |
[19:33] | European 162, please report your emergency. | 欧航162 请报告你们的紧急情况 |
[19:51] | – European 162, what’s your emergency? – Very good. | -欧航162 你们遇到了什么紧急情况 -很好 |
[20:10] | European 162, please report your emergency. | 欧航162 请报告你们的紧急情况 |
[20:22] | European 162, can you read me? | 欧航162 你听得到吗 |
[20:28] | European 162, please report your emergency. | 欧航162 请报告你们的紧急情况 |
[20:34] | European 162, what’s your emergency? | 欧航162 你们遇到了什么紧急状况 |
[20:37] | – Michael? – I’m fine. | -迈克尔 -我没事 |
[20:39] | Just focus now on bringing down the airplane. | 专心降落飞机就行 |
[20:41] | Yeah, okay. | 好 |
[20:43] | European 162, what’s your emergency? | 欧航162 你们遇到了什么紧急情况 |
[20:49] | We have a 7500. | 遭遇劫机 |
[20:52] | Okay, understood. Could you explain what happened? | 好 明白 你能具体说明情况吗 |
[20:58] | This is Tobias Ellis, the first officer, speaking. | 我是副驾托拜厄斯·埃利斯 |
[21:00] | The captain is injured, but he’s okay. | 机长受伤了 但他情况还可以 |
[21:02] | Several men attacked our cockpit. | 有几个人袭击了我们的驾驶舱 |
[21:04] | We stopped them for now. | 我们暂时拦住了他们 |
[21:06] | One of them is still in the cockpit… | 其中一个还在驾驶舱内 |
[21:08] | He’s unconscious, the rest are in the cabin. | 他晕过去了 剩下的都在座舱 |
[21:10] | The status of the crew, I don’t know. | 机组人员的情况我不清楚 |
[21:12] | I just hope they’re safe in the back. | 我希望他们没有危险 |
[21:14] | Understood. How many passengers are on board? | 明白 机上有多少乘客 |
[21:17] | Eighty-five. | 八十五名 |
[21:19] | Okay, where would you like to go to? | 好 你想往哪里飞 |
[21:21] | Um, to what airport? | 飞到哪个机场 |
[21:28] | European 162, where do you want to go to? | 欧航162 你想往哪里飞 |
[21:35] | European 162, what’s the status? | 欧航162 汇报情况 |
[21:43] | European 162, what’s happening? Can you read me? | 欧航162 出了什么事 你能听到吗 |
[21:57] | European 162, can you read me? | 欧航162 你能听到吗 |
[22:08] | European 162, can you read me? | 欧航162 你能听到吗 |
[22:16] | You okay, Michael? | 你还好吗 迈克尔 |
[22:17] | – Yeah, I’m okay. – Fuck. | -还行 -操 |
[22:19] | European 162, what’s your status? | 欧航162 汇报情况 |
[22:22] | You keep talking to me. | 你跟我说话 不要停 |
[22:24] | And keep pressure on that wound! | 用力压住伤口 |
[22:26] | I’m pressing, I’m pressing. | 我在压了 在压了 |
[22:36] | European 162, can you read me? What’s your status? | 欧航162 你能听到吗 汇报情况 |
[22:40] | I have control of the airplane, but I need a minute! | 飞机目前由我控制 但我需要一点时间 |
[22:43] | Roger. We will stand by. | 收到 我们待命 |
[22:58] | Ah, fuck. | 操 |
[23:12] | Fuck. | 操 |
[23:54] | Michael, you still good? | 迈克尔 你还好吗 |
[23:56] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Yeah? | -嗯 嗯 -是吗 |
[23:57] | – Hey. Tell me! – Yes, I’m fine. | -说话 -我没事 |
[24:00] | I’m all right. | 我很好 |
[24:32] | European 162. I’m with you again. | 欧航162 我回来了 |
[24:34] | European 162, okay, I’ll put you on a single channel. | 欧航162 好 我会把你转接到一个单独频道 |
[24:36] | – Where do you want to go to? – I want to go back to Berlin. | -你想去哪里 -我想飞回柏林 |
[24:39] | Berlin’s about 30 minutes. | 距柏林大约有三十分钟航程 |
[24:40] | Hannover is closer but reporting heavy rain. | 汉诺威更近 但是那边报告有大雨 |
[24:45] | – Okay, then let’s go to Hannover. – Roger. | -好 那我们就去汉诺威 -收到 |
[24:47] | Turn right heading 0-6-0, descend to flight level 1-6-0. | 右转航向60 下降至高度层160 |
[25:02] | European 162. Right heading 0-6-0, | 欧航162 右转航向60 |
[25:05] | leaving 2-8-0, descending to flight level 1-6-0. | 离开高度层280 下降至高度层160 |
[25:08] | Roger that. Hannover’s already informed. | 收到 已通知汉诺威 |
[25:10] | They’re preparing your emergency… | 他们正在准备紧急… |
[25:11] | – You okay? – I’m okay. | -你还好吗 -我还好 |
[25:13] | – Stay up, stay up. – But your arm… | -保持清醒 保持清醒 -但你的胳膊 |
[25:14] | – Okay? – What about your arm? | -好吗 -你的胳膊怎么样 |
[25:17] | – Okay. – European 162, federal police just confirmed | -好 -欧航162 联邦警察刚刚确认 |
[25:19] | you have no sky marshals on board. | 你们的飞机上没有空警 |
[25:21] | Do you have any other information? | 你还有其它可提供的信息吗 |
[25:24] | No, I don’t have any other information. | 没有 我没有其它信息 |
[25:26] | Okay, do you know how the rest of the crew is doing? | 好 你知道其他机组人员的情况吗 |
[25:28] | Yeah, one flight attendant is wounded or probably dead. | 有一名空乘受伤了 可能死了 |
[25:30] | The others… I-I still don’t know. I… I hope they’re safe. | 其他人…我仍然不知道 我希望他们没事 |
[25:33] | – You know how many hijackers are on board? – I counted four. | -你知道机上有多少劫机者吗 -我看到了四个 |
[25:36] | There could be more in the back of the plane, I don’t know. | 飞机后面可能有更多人 我不知道 |
[25:38] | – Are they armed? – I don’t know, I-I didn’t see real weapons. | -他们有武器吗 -我不知道 我没看到真正的武器 |
[25:40] | It’s, uh, it’s glass. | 他们拿着玻璃 |
[25:42] | – They made knives out of glass. – Okay, got it. | -他们用玻璃做了刀 -好 明白 |
[25:45] | Uh, two Eurofighter jets are currently on their way. | 两架欧洲战机已经出发 |
[25:47] | T minus 18 minutes. | 十八分钟后到达 |
[25:49] | Okay, I’m off radio for a second. I’m gonna… | 好 我要暂时离开一下 我要 |
[25:52] | – Roger. We’re here for you. – administer first aid. | -收到 我们等你 -实施急救 |
[25:54] | – You still good? – Yes, yes, I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -对 对 我没事 |
[25:56] | Okay, I have to take care of my arm. | 好 我要处理一下我的胳膊 |
[25:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:00] | And good news. | 另外有好消息 |
[26:04] | We’re going to Hannover, okay? | 我们要去汉诺威 好吗 |
[26:06] | Hannover? Good. | 汉诺威 很好 |
[26:48] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:50] | Everything’s good. | 都没事 |
[26:52] | Everything’s okay. | 都没事 |
[26:54] | You still good? | 你还好吗 |
[26:58] | Michael? Michael? | 迈克尔 迈克尔 |
[27:01] | You still good? | 你还好吗 |
[27:05] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[27:07] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[27:15] | Fuck! Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck! | 操 操 操 |
[27:19] | Okay, that’s okay. | 行 没事的 |
[27:21] | That’s okay, we’re gonna get you down. | 没事的 我这就把你弄下来 |
[27:23] | You’re coming down with me, okay? | 我要把你放到地上了 好吗 |
[27:25] | Come on, we’re coming down here now. | 来 我们要躺在这里 |
[27:27] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[27:28] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[27:34] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[27:36] | Ready? You’re coming with me. | 准备好了吗 我要挪动你了 |
[27:38] | Ready? One, two, three. | 准备好了吗 一 二 三 |
[27:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:05] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[28:06] | One, two, three, four, five, six, | 一 二 三 四 五 六 七 |
[28:10] | seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, | 七 八 九 十 十一 十二 |
[28:13] | 13, 14, 15… | 十三 十四 十五 |
[28:16] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[28:17] | 21, 22, 23… | 二十一 二十二 二十三 |
[28:20] | Tell me something! | 跟我说句话 |
[28:22] | Wake up! Wake up! | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[28:24] | Fuck! | 操 |
[28:26] | Captain! | 机长 |
[28:39] | Now’s the time! Hey, wake up, wake up! | 该醒了 醒醒 醒醒 |
[28:44] | One, two, three, four… | 一 二 三 四 |
[28:51] | 14, 15, 16… | 十四 十五 十六 |
[28:54] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三 |
[29:56] | European 162. I’m with you again. | 欧航162 我回来了 |
[29:58] | European 162, what’s going on? What happened? | 欧航162 怎么回事 出什么事了 |
[30:02] | The captain is dead. | 机长死了 |
[30:04] | Shit. I’m sorry… | 妈的 对不起 |
[30:07] | Hannover is informed. Expect runway 2-7-R. | 已通知汉诺威 预计在27右跑道降落 |
[30:10] | 2-7-R. | 27右 |
[30:10] | And let me know if there’s anything we can do to help. | 如果有什么我们能做的 请告诉我 |
[30:15] | The crash crew will be on-site | 紧急抢救队会到现场等候 |
[30:16] | and two Eurofighter jets are with you in T minus 12. | 两架欧洲战机十二分钟后到达 |
[30:18] | Roger. | 收到 |
[30:38] | Ladies and gentlemen, this is your pilot speaking. | 女士们先生们 我是飞行员 |
[30:42] | We have full control over the airplane. | 我们取得了飞机的控制权 |
[30:45] | A moment ago several men tried to enter the cockpit, | 几分钟前 几个人试图进入驾驶舱 |
[30:49] | but we prevented it. | 但我们阻止了他们 |
[30:54] | We’ll be making an emergency landing in Hannover | 大约二十分钟后 我们将在汉诺威 |
[30:56] | in about 20 minutes. | 进行紧急迫降 |
[30:58] | In the meantime, please try to remain calm. | 与此同时 请大家尽量保持冷静 |
[31:02] | Fasten your seat belts. | 系好安全带 |
[32:01] | Open the fucking door, or I’ll kill him! | 给我开门 不然我就杀了他 |
[32:15] | European 162. | 欧航162 |
[32:17] | They have a hostage. | 他们手上有人质 |
[32:19] | They’re gonna kill him if I don’t open the door. | 如果我不开门 他们就会杀了他 |
[32:22] | I’m sorry, but you know that under no circumstances | 对不起 但是你清楚在任何情况下 |
[32:25] | you’re allowed to let them into the cockpit. | 都不能让他们进入驾驶舱 |
[32:26] | Yeah, I know that. | 我知道 |
[32:51] | Hello? | 喂 |
[32:52] | This is Tobias Ellis, the pilot, speaking. | 我是飞行员托拜厄斯·埃利斯 |
[32:56] | What have you done to Kinan? | 你对基南做了什么 |
[32:58] | I’m sorry, I don’t speak German. | 抱歉 我不会说德语 |
[33:01] | I’m American. | 我是美国人 |
[33:03] | He’s American. | 他是美国人 |
[33:04] | – Where is Kinan? – You’re a fucking American? | -基南在哪 -你他妈是美国人 |
[33:08] | Where’s Kinan? | 基南在哪 |
[33:11] | He’s not to land! | 他不能降落 |
[33:12] | You can’t land, do you hear me? | 你不能降落 听到了吗 |
[33:14] | Tell him I’ll kill him! | 跟他说我会杀了他 |
[33:16] | When you land, he will kill him! | 你一降落 他就会杀了他 |
[33:18] | Please leave him alone. | 请不要伤害他 |
[33:19] | – You should leave him alone. – Then he should open up! | -你不要伤害他 -那他就开门 |
[33:22] | Then open the fucking door! | 那就快点开门 |
[33:24] | I can’t open the door. | 我不能开门 |
[33:26] | Tell him he’s got ten seconds. | 跟他说给他十秒钟 |
[33:28] | You have ten seconds. | 给你十秒钟 |
[33:30] | When you don’t open the door in ten seconds, he will die. | 十秒钟之内你不开门 他就要死了 |
[33:35] | Don’t do that. | 别这么做 |
[33:37] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[33:38] | Stop, please. | 请住手 |
[33:39] | – Just leave him alone. – Tell him I’ll really do it. | -别伤害他 -告诉他我真的会下手 |
[33:42] | He’ll really kill him. Open the door. | 他真的会杀了他 开门 |
[33:43] | – I can’t open the door. – Why? | -我不能开门 -为什么 |
[33:45] | – I can’t open the door. – He won’t open the door! | -我不能开门 -他不肯开门 |
[33:47] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[33:50] | – Ten…! – Please don’t do that. | -十 -请别这么做 |
[33:52] | Ten! | 十 |
[33:55] | – Nine…! – Nine! | -九 -九 |
[33:58] | – Eight…! – Eight! | -八 -八 |
[34:00] | – Seven…! – Seven seconds. | -七 -七秒 |
[34:02] | – Six…! – Six! Six! | -六 -六 六 |
[34:06] | Don’t do that, don’t do that. | 别这么做 别这么做 |
[34:08] | Don’t. Stop, please, just stop. | 不要 请住手 |
[34:13] | Please help me! Help me! | 救救我 救救我 |
[34:15] | – Five…! – Five! | -五 -五 |
[34:18] | – Four…! – Four! | -四 -四 |
[34:20] | – He will kill him! – Help me! | -他会杀了他的 -救救我 |
[34:22] | I’m sorry, there’s nothing I can do. | 对不起 我无能为力 |
[34:23] | – Open the door! – I can’t open the door. | -开门 -我不能开门 |
[34:25] | Three…! | 三 |
[34:27] | – I’m sorry. – Three. | -对不起 -三 |
[35:14] | 319. Status checked. NOTAMs okay. | 319 状态确认 航行通告正常 |
[35:19] | Expecting 2-7-R. | 预计在27右降落 |
[35:26] | Heavy rain, max cross wind. | 大雨 最大侧风 |
[35:30] | Initial intermediate 3,000. | 中期进场3000 |
[35:35] | Final 1,640. Minimum 360. | 最终进场1640 最小360 |
[35:38] | MSA 3,000. | 最低安全高度3000 |
[35:40] | ILS 2-7-r. | 盲降右27 |
[35:43] | Auto break: medium. | 自动刹车 中档 |
[35:47] | Missed approach straight ahead 3,000. | 复飞直行3000 |
[36:15] | Fuck. | 操 |
[36:22] | European 162, | 欧航162 |
[36:23] | Hannover reports that they are prepared. | 汉诺威告知他们已经准备好了 |
[36:26] | Can you give us any update of your status? | 能告诉我们最新的情况吗 |
[36:34] | I didn’t open the door. | 我没开门 |
[36:36] | The hostage is dead. | 人质死了 |
[36:38] | I’m sorry… | 很遗憾 |
[36:41] | In less than five minutes the jets will be with you. | 不到五分钟 战机就会到达 |
[36:44] | Please confirm 2-7-R again. | 请再次确认27右 |
[36:47] | 2-7-R. Copy that. | 27右 收到 |
[37:04] | Hello, you there? | 听得到吗 |
[37:07] | You didn’t open the door. | 你没开门 |
[37:08] | Listen, I’ve spoken to authorities. | 我已经联系过当局 |
[37:12] | When we land and refuel, | 等我们降落后加好油 |
[37:14] | they’ll take you anywhere you want to go. | 他们可以送你们去任何地方 |
[37:16] | You can negotiate whatever you want. | 有什么条件都可以谈 |
[37:19] | Okay? It’s gonna be okay. | 好吗 不会有事的 |
[37:21] | We can land soon and negotiate with them. | 我们可以很快降落 跟他们谈判 |
[37:26] | No one’s going to land here! | 谁也不准降落 |
[37:30] | Tell him we have to land. | 跟他说我们必须降落 |
[37:31] | We don’t have enough fuel. We have to land. | 我们的燃油不足 我们必须降落 |
[37:34] | Don’t want to land. | 不要降落 |
[37:37] | We don’t want to land. | 我们不要降落 |
[37:38] | Where’s he going? | 他去哪 |
[37:40] | Do you want other guys to die? | 你希望其他人死吗 |
[37:42] | Do you want other guys to die? | 你希望其他人死吗 |
[37:49] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[37:50] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[37:57] | Daniel, no! | 丹尼尔 别 |
[38:03] | I’m not doing anything! I’m not doing anything! | 我什么也没做 我什么也没做 |
[38:08] | Please! I have a child, I have a child! | 求求你 我有孩子 我有孩子 |
[38:11] | Daniel, he won’t open the door! | 丹尼尔 他不肯开门 |
[38:18] | Hello! | 喂 |
[38:26] | Yeah, I’m here. | 我在听 |
[38:28] | Let her go. | 放了她 |
[38:30] | Do you hear me? Let her go. | 你听到了吗 放了她 |
[38:32] | Then open the door. | 那就开门 |
[38:34] | Please! I have a child. Please! | 求求你 我有孩子 求求你 |
[38:36] | I’ll kill your man. | 我会杀掉你们的同伙 |
[38:38] | He’s sitting here in front of me, unconscious. | 他就坐在我面前 不省人事 |
[38:40] | I could kill him right now. | 我现在就可以杀了他 |
[38:41] | Daniel, he’ll kill Kinan. | 丹尼尔 他会杀了基南的 |
[38:44] | Tell him to go ahead! | 那叫他动手吧 |
[38:46] | Something else is waiting for us. I’m not afraid to die! | 我们死后能上天堂 我不怕死 |
[38:49] | Let her go. | 放了她 |
[38:50] | Do you think you can threaten me? | 你觉得你能威胁我吗 |
[38:57] | Passengers, listen to me, this is the pilot speaking. | 各位乘客 听我说 我是飞行员 |
[39:00] | There’s a young woman in the front of the plane, | 飞机前部有一名年轻女性 |
[39:02] | and the hijackers are threatening to kill her. | 劫机者威胁要杀了她 |
[39:05] | But you can stop them. | 但是你们可以阻止他们 |
[39:06] | There’s only two of them. All they have is glass. | 只有两名劫机者 他们手上只有玻璃 |
[39:08] | They don’t have guns, they don”t have knives, they have glass! | 他们没有枪 没有刀 只有玻璃 |
[39:12] | They’re going to kill a young woman. | 他们要杀死一名年轻女性 |
[39:14] | Please! If you work together, you can beat them. | 拜托 如果大家齐心协力 就能阻止他们 |
[39:17] | Please, please come to the front of the plane! | 求求你们 请到飞机前部来 |
[39:19] | You can beat them! Please! Please! | 你们可以打败他们 求求你们 |
[39:28] | Don’t anyone dare to come closer! I’ll kill her! | 谁敢靠近试试 我杀了她 |
[39:32] | I’ll kill her! All of you stay where you are! | 我杀了她 你们都别动 |
[39:34] | Are you still there? | 你还在听吗 |
[39:36] | Hello, are you still there? | 你还在听吗 |
[39:41] | – Hello? – Why you don’t open the door? | -喂 -你为什么不开门 |
[39:45] | – He will kill everybody! – Listen, you don’t want to do this. | -他会杀了所有的人 -你并不想伤人 |
[39:48] | You don’t want to do this. | 你并不想这样 |
[39:50] | I can tell you don’t want to do this. | 我看得出你不想这么做 |
[39:52] | You don’t want to kill that girl. | 你并不想杀死那个姑娘 |
[39:54] | She didn’t do anything to you. | 她和你无冤无仇 |
[39:57] | You’re better than he is. | 你比他强 |
[40:00] | You hear me? You don’t want to kill everybody. | 听到了吗 你并不想杀人 |
[40:02] | – He will kill everybody! – You don’t want to kill anybody! | -他会杀了所有的人 -你并不想杀人 |
[40:05] | But he will kill everybody! | 但是他会杀了所有的人 |
[40:06] | You’re better than he is. You don’t want to kill anybody. | 你比他强 你并不想杀人 |
[40:11] | You can stop him. | 你可以阻止他 |
[40:12] | – I can’t. – Yes, you can. | -我做不到 -你能做到 |
[40:14] | You can stop him, you can do it. | 你可以阻止他 你能做到 |
[40:17] | I can see it. | 我看得出来 |
[40:19] | You’re better than that. You can stop it. | 你比他强 你可以阻止他 |
[40:23] | Please. | 求你了 |
[40:26] | Please, please, please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[40:28] | Please, please. | 求你了 |
[40:30] | Please, I beg you, please. | 求求你 我求求你了 |
[40:32] | Please. Please, please. You can do it, you can do it. | 求求你 求求你 你能做到 你能做到 |
[40:37] | Wanna try it? Go ahead! Bring it on, | 要试试吗 来啊 来吧 |
[41:00] | Please! I have a child, I have a son! | 求求你 我有儿子 我有儿子 |
[41:03] | I have a child, a son. Please! | 我有孩子 求求你 |
[41:05] | Please don’t, please don’t! | 求你别杀我 求你别杀我 |
[41:12] | I’m a Muslim! | 我是穆斯林 |
[41:14] | She’s a Muslim. She’s like us. | 她是穆斯林 和我们一样 |
[41:17] | – She’s not a Muslim! – I am a Muslim! | -她不是穆斯林 -我是穆斯林 |
[41:20] | Shut up! I’ve had enough! Open the door! | 闭嘴 够了 给我开门 |
[41:23] | Five! | 五 |
[41:25] | – Four! – Daniel, please! | -四 -丹尼尔 别这样 |
[41:27] | Passengers, fasten your seat belt! | 乘客们 系好安全带 |
[41:39] | Daniel, stop it! Daniel! | 丹尼尔 住手 丹尼尔 |
[41:47] | Fight him! Yes, yes, fight him! | 打倒他 对 打倒他 |
[41:52] | Stop him now! Stop him! | 阻止他 快阻止他 |
[41:55] | You can do it, you can do it! | 你能做到 你能做到 |
[41:58] | Please! | 求你了 |
[42:05] | I’ve had enough of this bullshit! I’ve had enough! | 我听够你的废话了 够了 |
[42:08] | Open the door! | 给我开门 |
[42:10] | Three! | 三 |
[42:13] | – Two! – Okay, okay, okay! | -二 -好吧 好吧 |
[42:15] | – Okay, okay, okay! – One! | -好好好 -一 |
[42:17] | – I’ll open! – He’s going to open the door! | -我开门 -他要开门了 |
[42:19] | – I’ll open! – He’s going to open the door! | -我开门 -他要开门了 |
[42:22] | No, Tobi. No, please, don’t open. | 不要 托比 求你了 别开 |
[42:25] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[42:26] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[42:30] | He’s shitting us. | 他耍我们 |
[42:31] | He isn’t, he’s going to open the door. | 没有 他会开门的 |
[42:32] | Tobi! | 托比 |
[42:34] | It’s fine. My love, take care of my child! | 没事的 亲爱的 照顾好我的孩子 |
[42:37] | Look after Deniz, and please don’t open the door. | 照顾好丹尼兹 千万不要开门 |
[42:41] | It’s okay, you’re going to be all right! | 没事的 你会没事的 |
[42:43] | – Just don’t open the door. – That’s enough! Shut up! | -只要别开门 -够了 闭嘴 |
[42:45] | No! Daniel! | 不 丹尼尔 |
[42:47] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[42:47] | Gokçe! | 格切 |
[44:00] | Daniel? Daniel? The passengers! The passengers! | 丹尼尔 丹尼尔 乘客 乘客 |
[44:15] | European 162. German Air Defense. Can you read me? | 欧航162 这里是德国空防 能听到吗 |
[44:36] | Positive. I read you. | 是的 我听到了 |
[44:38] | We will escort you to Hannover Airport. Please follow. | 我们将护送你前往汉诺威机场 请跟上 |
[44:44] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[45:12] | Help me! Help me! | 救救我 救救我 |
[45:28] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[45:45] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[45:46] | Open this door, please. | 把门打开 求你了 |
[45:49] | Please! | 求你了 |
[45:50] | Open the door, please! | 把门打开 求你了 |
[45:52] | Let me in! | 让我进去 |
[45:53] | Open the door, come on, please. | 把门打开 快点 求你了 |
[45:56] | Come on, open the fucking door! | 快点 快他妈开门 |
[45:58] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快 |
[46:01] | Where are you? | 是哪个按钮 |
[46:03] | Please open the door! | 请把门打开 |
[46:04] | Come on! Vedat! | 快点 韦达特 |
[46:07] | The door’s open! The door’s open! | 门开了 门开了 |
[46:11] | Hurry! Close the door! | 赶紧 把门关上 |
[46:15] | Hurry! | 抓紧 |
[46:16] | Okay. | 好了 |
[46:20] | Help me up. | 帮我解开 |
[46:21] | Come on, help me up! Help me up! | 快一点 帮我解开 |
[46:28] | Hurry! | 赶紧 |
[46:29] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[46:36] | Everything’s okay! | 一切都会没事的 |
[46:38] | – Calm down. Are you okay? – There was so much blood… | -冷静下来 你没事吧 -有好多血 |
[46:41] | – Calm down… – He just stabbed her… | -冷静 -他用刀捅了她 |
[46:44] | – Are you hurt? – She screamed so loudly… | -你受伤了吗 -她叫得那么大声 |
[46:48] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[46:50] | Okay, listen to me! Hey, hey, hey, hey. | 好了 听我说 |
[46:52] | – Listen to me! – Daniel and Kalkan! | -听我说 -丹尼尔和卡尔坎 |
[46:54] | There’s no one else left but you and me, okay? | 除了你和我 没有其他人了 |
[46:57] | – Daniel and Kalkan! – Look at me! | -丹尼尔和卡尔坎 -看着我 |
[47:00] | Just the two of us! I love you. We’ll soon be done. | 只有我们两个了 我爱你 我们很快就能完事 |
[47:04] | Everything will be okay. We don’t need that. | 一切都会没事的 我们不需要看这个 |
[47:09] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你在做什么 你在做什么 |
[47:13] | I want to know what’s happening to Daniel. | 我想知道丹尼尔怎么样了 |
[47:15] | – Daniel and Kalkan! – Okay… | -丹尼尔和卡尔坎 -好了 |
[47:18] | Everything’s okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[47:23] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[47:26] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[47:28] | Just kill him! | 快杀了他 |
[47:30] | Go on. | 快啊 |
[47:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[48:04] | Seven, six… | 七 六 |
[48:11] | What are you doing? Huh? | 你在做什么 |
[48:14] | Why don’t you kill him? Stab him! | 你为什么不杀了他 捅他 |
[48:16] | Stab him! | 捅他 |
[48:32] | Hello? Is anyone there? | 喂 有人在吗 |
[48:36] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人能听到吗 |
[48:37] | European 162. Yes, we can. Who are you? | 欧航162 我们能听到 你是谁 |
[48:40] | I’m in control. Both your pilots are dead, | 现在飞机归我管 你们的两个飞行员已经死了 |
[48:43] | so you can give up all hope. | 所以你们可以不用指望了 |
[48:45] | – What do you want? – This isn’t a hijacking! | -你有什么要求 -我不是要劫机 |
[48:49] | This plane is about to crash. | 我是要坠毁这架飞机 |
[48:52] | We’re ready to die and there’s nothing you can do. | 我们已经准备去死了 你们无能为力 |
[48:54] | And I know very well that your laws forbid you to shoot us down, | 而且我非常清楚 法律禁止你们击毁这架飞机 |
[48:58] | so listen carefully, okay? | 所以仔细听好了 |
[49:03] | Today, we’re avenging the deaths of our brothers and sisters. | 今天 我们要为我们死去的兄弟姐妹们复仇 |
[49:07] | Every day, Muslims are slaughtered by you Westerners. | 每一天 你们西方人都在屠杀穆斯林 |
[49:10] | Now you’re going to find out | 现在你们会明白 |
[49:11] | what it’s like when your children and families die. | 你们的子女和家人死去时的感受 |
[49:14] | Your damned egoism and rotten lies | 你们该死的傲慢和恶毒的谎言 |
[49:17] | cause new suffering every day, but… | 每一天都在制造新的痛苦 但是 |
[49:20] | but now it’s our turn. | 现在轮到我们了 |
[49:22] | Now you’re going to burn for your sins. Allahu akbar. | 你们将为自己的罪恶被烧死 真主至大 |
[49:27] | Allahu akbar. | 真主至大 |
[49:32] | Okay, here we go. Don’t be afraid. | 好了 开始吧 不要害怕 |
[49:37] | – Okay, autopilot… – European 162, can you hear me? | -自动驾驶 -欧航162 能听到吗 |
[49:39] | Tell me your demands. | 告诉我你的要求 |
[49:42] | Tell me your demands. Tell us what we can do. | 告诉我你的要求 告诉我们能做什么 |
[49:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[49:50] | Now… | 现在 |
[49:57] | Come and sit over here! | 过来 坐在这 |
[50:03] | Sit down here! I know you’re afraid. | 坐过来 我知道你害怕 |
[50:05] | Don’t be afraid, Allah has brought us this far. | 别怕 真主已经指引我们走到这一步了 |
[50:08] | There’s no turning back now. We have to end this. | 拉弓没有回头箭 我们得做个了断 |
[50:11] | We’ve almost made it, there’s the city. | 我们快要完成了 城市就在眼前 |
[50:16] | Almost there… | 快要结束了 |
[50:25] | Come and sit with me. Come on! | 过来坐到我身边 快点 |
[50:27] | Kinan, is what we’re doing right? | 基南 我们做的事是正确的吗 |
[50:31] | – Kinan, is this right? – Yes, it is. | -基南 这是正确的吗 -是的 |
[50:34] | Believe me, it is right. | 相信我 这是正确的 |
[50:36] | Allah knows what’s right or wrong. | 真主知道什么是正确 什么是错误 |
[50:40] | Sit with me. | 坐在我身边 |
[50:44] | Come and sit with me, brother. Why are you frightened? | 过来坐到我身边 兄弟 你怕什么 |
[50:48] | Please don’t be afraid. Trust me: this is right. Now come to me. | 别害怕 相信我 这是正确的 快过来 |
[50:53] | Trust me. There’s no need to be afraid. | 相信我 没必要害怕 |
[50:56] | Just come here! | 快点过来 |
[50:58] | Almost there. The whole world is watching us. | 快结束了 全世界都在关注我们 |
[51:02] | Look at that! Do you see it? Come on! | 快看 你看见了吗 快来 |
[51:08] | Calm down, Vedat. | 冷静 韦达特 |
[51:11] | We’re almost there. Come sit with me, my brother. | 我们快到了 快坐到我身边 我的兄弟 |
[51:15] | Come on! | 快点 |
[51:17] | Come and sit with me! | 过来坐到我身边 |
[51:26] | 2500 2,500. | |
[51:28] | No! | 不要 |
[51:30] | I don’t want to die! | 我不想死 |
[51:31] | – Kinan, I can’t! I can’t! – Yes, you can. | -基南 我做不到 -你能做到 |
[51:33] | I know you can, now come sit with me. | 我知道你可以 快坐到我身边 |
[51:37] | I can’t! I can’t! I don’t want to die! I don’t want to die! | 我做不到 我不想死 |
[51:41] | – Pray with me. – I don’t want to die. | -和我一起祷告 -我不想死 |
[51:44] | I don’t want to die! Kinan! | 我不想死 基南 |
[51:47] | No! | 不要 |
[51:50] | Yalla, come on! | 快点 过来 |
[51:51] | – I can’t! I can’t! – Sit down. | -我做不到 -坐下 |
[51:54] | – I can’t! – Come to me. | -我做不到 -过来 |
[51:56] | You don’t need to be afraid anymore. | 你不必再害怕了 |
[51:57] | No! I don’t want to die, Kinan! | 不 我不想死 基南 |
[52:01] | We’re almost there. | 我们快到了 |
[52:05] | – We’re almost there! – Kinan, I don’t want to die. | -我们快到了 -基南 我不想死 |
[52:09] | No! | 不 |
[52:12] | Welcome death, welcome it. We’re almost there. | 迎接死亡 欢迎它 我们快到了 |
[52:19] | Terrain ahead. | 地障接近 |
[52:23] | Terrain ahead. | 地障接近 |
[52:27] | Too low. Terrain. | 地障过近 |
[52:32] | – What are you doing? – Don’t touch me! | -你干什么 -别碰我 |
[52:34] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[52:36] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[52:39] | Too low. Terrain. | 地障过近 |
[52:44] | – Kinan. – Too low. Terrain. | -基南 -地障过近 |
[52:53] | Untie me! Untie me! | 给我解开 给我解开 |
[52:57] | – 1,000. – Come on, hurry. | -1000 -快点 快 |
[52:59] | – Hurry, come on. – Too low. Terrain. | -快啊 -地障过近 |
[53:02] | – Pull up. – Get up. | -拉高 -起来 |
[53:03] | – Pull up. – Please do something. | -拉高 -做点什么 |
[53:05] | Pull up. Pull up. | 拉高 拉高 |
[53:10] | Pull up. | 拉高 |
[53:12] | Too low. Terrain. | 地障过近 |
[53:38] | European 162, are you receiving me? | 欧航162 能听到吗 |
[53:51] | European 162, are you receiving me? | 欧航162 能听到吗 |
[54:00] | European 162, can you hear me? | 欧航162 能听到吗 |
[54:05] | Are you receiving me? Is anybody there? | 能听到吗 有人在吗 |
[54:12] | Is there anyone in the cockpit who understands me? | 驾驶舱里有人能听懂吗 |
[54:16] | This is Tobias Ellis. | 我是拜厄斯·埃利斯 |
[54:18] | First officer of the airplane. | 本机的副驾 |
[54:21] | I have regained control. | 我已重新取得控制权 |
[54:23] | One of the hijackers has been overpowered. | 劫机者之一已经被制服 |
[54:25] | The other one… | 另一个 |
[54:29] | is here with me. | 在我旁边 |
[54:32] | It’s so good to hear you. | 真高兴听到你的回复 |
[54:34] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[54:37] | I’m hurt, but, uh… I’m gonna make it. | 我受伤了 但我能撑住 |
[54:40] | Um, are we still good for a emergency landing in Hannover? | 我们还能在汉诺威紧急迫降吗 |
[54:44] | Yes, of course. | 当然可以 |
[54:46] | – Uh, Hannover is still prepared. – No. | -汉诺威已经做好准备了 -不行 |
[54:47] | – Weather is the same. – We can’t land. | -天气照旧 -我们不能降落 |
[54:48] | Heavy rain, uh, wind’s 225. | 大雨 风速225 |
[54:51] | – Copy that. – We can’t land! | -收到 -我们不能降落 |
[54:53] | You have to fly me somewhere else. | 你得把我送到别的地方去 |
[54:56] | – Do you understand me? – Yes. | -你听懂了吗 -懂 |
[54:59] | So fly me somewhere else. | 那就把我送到别的地方去 |
[55:01] | You’re in control. | 你说了算 |
[55:02] | But we need fuel. | 但我们需要燃料 |
[55:04] | Okay, I told you this before. | 我之前就跟你说过了 |
[55:07] | We’re gonna land | 我们得降落 |
[55:09] | and then we put more fuel in the plane. | 然后给这架飞机加油 |
[55:11] | And then you’ll fly somewhere else. | 然后你再飞去别的地方 |
[55:17] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[55:18] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[55:19] | – You lied to me. – No, that’s what I said. | -你骗了我 -不 我当时就是这么说的 |
[55:28] | European 162, Hannover is prepared for your emergency landing. | 欧航162 汉诺威已为你的紧急迫降做好准备 |
[55:32] | – Uh, please confirm ILS 2-7 right. – It’s gonna be okay. | -请确认盲降27右 -会没事的 |
[55:34] | And, uh, just so you know, | 说明一下 |
[55:35] | the jets will stay with you until you’re on the ground. | 战机会一直护送你 直到你着陆 |
[55:37] | Copy that. 2-7 right. | 收到 27右 |
[56:01] | European 162, turn left heading 0-7-0. | 欧航162 左转航向70 |
[56:05] | Left heading 0-7-0. | 左转航向70 |
[56:09] | You should sit down, put on your seat belt. | 你应该坐下来 系好安全带 |
[56:12] | It’s gonna be a rough landing. | 着陆会很颠簸 |
[56:46] | I should do a passenger announcement. | 我应该通告乘客 |
[56:50] | Is that okay with you? | 你同意吗 |
[56:59] | You hand me the phone? | 把话筒递给我好吗 |
[57:16] | Ladies and gentlemen, this is your pilot speaking. | 女士们先生们 我是你们的飞行员 |
[57:20] | The hijackers have control of the airplane, | 劫机者控制了飞机 |
[57:23] | but they’ve agreed to an emergency landing in Hannover. | 但他们同意在汉诺威紧急迫降 |
[57:28] | Sorry, the landing is not going to be a smooth one, | 抱歉 本次降落不会很平稳 |
[57:30] | so please fasten your seat belts and assume safety positions. | 请系好安全带并坐好 |
[57:33] | – What is that? – Thank you. | -那是什么 -谢谢 |
[57:36] | – It’s standard procedure. – European 162… | -那是标准程序 -欧航162 |
[57:38] | – What do they want? – They stay with us until we land. | -他们想干什么 -他们要护送我们降落 |
[57:41] | ILS 2-7 right. | 盲降右27 |
[57:43] | Sorry, say again. | 不好意思 请重复 |
[57:45] | Cleared ILS 2-7 right, reduce 1-70, left heading 2-9-0. | 允许盲降右27 减速170 左航向290 |
[57:53] | Left heading 2-9-0. Cleared ILS 2-7 right. | 左航向290 允许盲降右27 |
[57:56] | Reducing 1-70. | 减速170 |
[58:14] | Okay, this weather is stronger. | 气候条件太差 |
[58:22] | It’s too strong for the autopilot. | 这种情况无法自动驾驶 |
[58:25] | So I’ll have to fly it. | 必须我亲自驾驶 |
[58:30] | But I don’t have my left arm, so you have to help. | 但是我的左臂动不了 所以你必须帮我 |
[58:33] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[58:35] | Say “okay.” | 说”好” |
[58:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[58:42] | See this? This is the thrust lever. | 看到这个了吗 这是推力杆 |
[58:44] | There in the middle, the big one. | 中间这个大的 |
[58:45] | See this number? Move it forward and back, | 看见这个数字了吗 前后推拉 |
[58:48] | it changes that percentage there, okay? | 百分比就会变 明白吗 |
[58:50] | So move it backwards now until that says 54. | 现在向后拉 直到百分比达到54 |
[58:53] | Slowly. | 慢点 |
[58:55] | Slow, slow, slow. | 慢点 慢点 |
[58:57] | Slow, slow, slow. | 慢点 慢点 |
[58:59] | 54 Fifty-four. | |
[59:00] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[59:03] | Now I’m just gonna put the gear down. | 现在我要把起落架放下 |
[59:06] | These are the landing lights and the windshield wipers. | 这些控制降落灯和挡风玻璃雨刷 |
[59:09] | Now I’m gonna turn the autopilot off. | 现在我要关闭自动驾驶 |
[59:11] | And you have to listen to me, okay? | 你要听我的指示 明白吗 |
[59:13] | ‘Cause my hand’s on the stick. | 因为我手里握着控制杆 |
[59:15] | – You understand? – Yes. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[59:18] | Okay, I’m turning it off. | 好 我要关了 |
[59:21] | Autopilot off. | 自动驾驶关闭 |
[59:36] | – 2,500. – Okay, you have to move the flaps. | -2500 -你得调整襟翼 |
[59:38] | See that lever right there? It says “Flaps”? | 看到那个控制杆了吗 上面写着”襟翼” |
[59:40] | Move it to three. | 换到三挡 |
[59:42] | Flaps, yeah, that, to three. | 襟翼 对 就是那个 换到三挡 |
[59:43] | Now, now, now, now, now. | 快 快 快 |
[59:45] | Pull it up and then move it to three. | 拉起来 然后放到三挡 |
[59:48] | – How? – Three. Pull it up and move it to three. | -怎么弄 -三挡 拉起来 然后放到三挡 |
[59:52] | Up! Up! | 拉起来 拉 |
[59:54] | That’s forward, that’s one. | 你调成向前了 那是一挡 |
[59:55] | – You see three? – You have to tell me better! | -看到三了吗 -你得解释得清楚点 |
[59:56] | Three! The number three! | 三 数字三 |
[59:58] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[1:00:00] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[1:00:04] | Okay, now move it to four. One more back. | 好 现在调到四 后一个 |
[1:00:07] | Pull it up and move it one more back. | 拉起来 然后放到后一挡 |
[1:00:09] | Okay, now move the thrust to 45%. | 好 现在把推力拉到45% |
[1:00:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:00:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:00:31] | Final altitude. Checked. | 最终高度确认 |
[1:00:34] | Final checklist. | 最终检查清单 |
[1:00:36] | Final. Landing. No blue. | 确定 降落 没有接通 |
[1:00:40] | European 162, contact tower on 124,5. | 欧航162 用124,5频率联络塔台 |
[1:00:43] | Negative. Unable. | 不行 做不到 |
[1:00:45] | Okay, uh, no problem, um, then stay on this channel. | 好 没关系 那就继续用这个频率 |
[1:00:47] | Shit, 70. 70%. Thrust 70%. | 该死 70 推力70% |
[1:00:50] | Now, now, now, now, now. 70, 70. | 快 快 快 70 70 |
[1:00:52] | Easy, easy. | 慢点 慢点 |
[1:00:55] | – Okay, back to 58. – European 162, wind 210/23, gusts 31. | -好 减到58 -欧航162 风速210/23 阵风31 |
[1:00:59] | Tower clears you to land runway 2-7 right. | 塔台允许你在27右跑道降落 |
[1:01:01] | – Uh, runway is wet… – Fifty-eight. | -跑道湿滑 -58 |
[1:01:04] | – 1,000. – Say again, say again slowly, please. | -1000 -请重复 慢慢地重复 |
[1:01:06] | Tower clears you to land. Runway 2-7 right. Runway is wet. | 塔台允许你在27右跑道降落 跑道湿滑 |
[1:01:09] | Crash crew on-site, second half of the runway. | 紧急抢救队到达现场 在跑到后半部分 |
[1:01:11] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:01:16] | Okay, so go around straight ahead 3,000. | 好 那向前直飞3000 |
[1:01:18] | – That’s approved. Good luck. – Forty, forty. Go, go, go, go. | -批准了 祝你好运 -40 40 快 快 快 |
[1:01:20] | Right now, 40. | 立刻拉到40 |
[1:01:27] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[1:01:29] | That’s good. | 非常好 |
[1:01:32] | Okay, now, when I tell you to, | 好了 等我给你指示 |
[1:01:34] | not yet, but when I say “now,” | 先别急 等我说”拉”的时候 |
[1:01:36] | you pull it all the way back, okay? | 你就把它拉到底 明白吗 |
[1:01:38] | Not yet. When I say. | 先别急 等我指示 |
[1:01:41] | 300 Three hundred. | |
[1:01:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:01:49] | 200 Two hundred. | |
[1:01:50] | Continue. Get ready. | 继续 准备好 |
[1:01:54] | 100 One hundred. | |
[1:01:59] | 40 30 20 Forty, thirty, twenty. | |
[1:02:01] | – Almost. – Ten. Retard. | -快了 -10 收油门 |
[1:02:03] | Now, now, now, now. All the way back. | 快 快 快 拉到底 |
[1:02:38] | European 162, great job. | 欧航162 干得好 |
[1:02:59] | European 162, | 欧航162 |
[1:03:00] | I just heard the police will contact you on this frequency. | 我刚得知警方会用这个频率联系你 |
[1:03:05] | I wish you all the best. | 祝你一切顺利 |
[1:03:34] | What is that? | 什么动静 |
[1:03:37] | What is that? | 什么动静 |
[1:03:39] | It’s the emergency exit. | 是紧急出口 |
[1:03:45] | They’re leaving. | 他们下飞机了 |
[1:04:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:04:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:04:13] | I just took off my seat belt, that’s all. | 只是解开了我的安全带 |
[1:04:14] | I just took off my seat belt. | 只是解开了我的安全带 |
[1:04:17] | Come here! | 过来 |
[1:04:19] | Now! | 快点 |
[1:04:25] | You want me to sit on him? | 你要我坐在他身上吗 |
[1:04:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:04:52] | Sit down! | 坐下来 |
[1:05:07] | I’m dizzy. | 我头晕 |
[1:05:27] | Hello? Can you hear me? | 你好 能听到吗 |
[1:05:31] | My name is Alexander Franz. | 我叫亚历山大·弗朗茨 |
[1:05:33] | I’m from the police. | 我是警察 |
[1:05:34] | – How can I talk to him? – I’d like to talk to you. | -我怎么跟他说话 -我想和你谈谈 |
[1:05:38] | I’d like to help you to get out of this situation. | 我想帮助你摆脱目前的困境 |
[1:05:40] | – Microphone. – Where? | -话筒 -在哪 |
[1:05:43] | On the left side of the seat. | 在座位左边 |
[1:05:46] | Please answer me. | 请回答我 |
[1:05:52] | If you answer me, I can help you. | 如果你回答我 我就可以帮助你 |
[1:05:54] | Please go to the radio and answer me. | 请到无线电旁边 用它回答我 |
[1:05:58] | You have to push that button. | 你得按那个按钮 |
[1:06:01] | The switch that says… | 按钮上面写着 |
[1:06:04] | – “radio.” – At least give me a sign that you can hear me. | -“无线电” -至少让我知道你能听到 |
[1:06:05] | “R-A-D.” | “无线” |
[1:06:08] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:06:10] | Hello, thank you for answering me. | 你好 谢谢你回答我 |
[1:06:13] | I’m Alexander Franz. I’m from the police. | 我叫亚历山大·弗朗茨 我是警察 |
[1:06:16] | I’d like to help you. | 我想帮助你 |
[1:06:17] | Tell me what I can do for you. | 告诉我你有什么要求 |
[1:06:20] | I don’t want anyone to come in here. | 我不想要任何人进来 |
[1:06:23] | I assure you, no one will try to get in. | 我向你保证 不会有人尝试进入 |
[1:06:28] | I have a hostage. | 我手上有一个人质 |
[1:06:31] | So do what I say. | 所以照我说的做 |
[1:06:33] | I want you to refuel this plane. Now! | 我要你马上给这架飞机加油 |
[1:06:37] | I’d like to do that, but I need time. | 我很想照做 但这需要时间 |
[1:06:40] | I want to leave in 20 minutes. | 我要在二十分钟内离开 |
[1:06:42] | I’m giving you 20 minutes! | 我给你二十分钟 |
[1:06:45] | I’ll do everything I can, | 我会尽我所能 |
[1:06:47] | but I’m going to be honest: 20 minutes isn’t enough time… | 但是实话告诉你 二十分钟不够 |
[1:06:52] | No, 20 minutes! Where’s the problem? | 不行 二十分钟 有什么问题吗 |
[1:06:56] | It takes time. | 这需要时间 |
[1:06:59] | We have to order the tanker and fill it up. | 我们必须把加油车开去加油 |
[1:07:02] | Then we have to drive it out to you. | 然后把加油车开到飞机旁 |
[1:07:03] | That takes time. | 这需要时间 |
[1:07:06] | Please believe me. | 请相信我 |
[1:07:13] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:07:14] | How long you need to refuel? | 加油需要多长时间 |
[1:07:18] | 45 minutes, an hour, | 四十五分钟 一小时 |
[1:07:20] | – it depends where we are in the airport. – Hello? | -这取决于我们在机场的位置 -喂 |
[1:07:21] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听到我说的了吗 |
[1:07:23] | – Don’t lie to me. – I’m not lying. | -别骗我 -我没骗你 |
[1:07:25] | That’s how long it takes. | 确实要花这么长时间 |
[1:07:27] | You have to tell me what happens next. | 你得告诉我接下来要怎么办 |
[1:07:38] | You’ve got half an hour. | 给你半小时 |
[1:07:40] | We need more time… | 我们需要更多时间 |
[1:07:42] | No, I won’t give you more time! | 不行 我不会给你更多时间 |
[1:07:45] | I’ll try, | 我尽量 |
[1:07:46] | but I don’t know how we’ll manage all that in 30 minutes. | 但我不知道三十分钟内要如何做到 |
[1:07:50] | – Hurry up! – Talk to me about… | -快点 -跟我说说 |
[1:07:51] | I don’t want to talk! I don’t want to talk! | 我不想说话 我不想说话 |
[1:07:55] | – I understand… – I want you to refuel this plane! | -我明白 -我要你给这架飞机加油 |
[1:08:00] | That’s happening while we’re talking. | 我们说话的同时就在处理 |
[1:08:02] | Then hurry up! Hurry up! | 那就快点 快点 |
[1:08:05] | Or I swear I’ll kill him! | 否则我发誓我会杀了他 |
[1:08:08] | – 30 minutes! – Calm down. | -三十分钟 -冷静 |
[1:08:10] | I can only meet your demands if the pilot remains unharmed. | 只有飞行员安然无恙 我才能满足你的要求 |
[1:08:16] | I really want to get you out of this situation. | 我真的很想帮你摆脱目前的困境 |
[1:08:19] | But that will only happen if you don’t harm the pilot. Okay? | 但只有你不伤害飞行员我才能帮你 明白吗 |
[1:08:24] | How can I stop it? | 我怎么把它关掉 |
[1:08:26] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听到我说的了吗 |
[1:08:28] | It’s vital that we continue talking to each other. | 我们必须继续对话 这至关重要 |
[1:08:33] | The left of the seat. | 座位左边 |
[1:08:33] | I’d like to understand what brought you here. | 我想理解你是怎么陷入目前的困境的 |
[1:08:37] | – It wasn’t your fault, was it? – It’s a knob. | -这不是你的错 对吧 -有个旋钮 |
[1:08:40] | – I don’t think you wanted this to happen. – Four knobs. | -我觉得你也不想出这种事 -四个旋钮 |
[1:08:42] | One of them says “volume.” | 其中一个写着”音量” |
[1:08:45] | I can help you. Maybe… | 我可以帮助你 也许… |
[1:08:58] | Close your eyes. | 把眼睛闭上 |
[1:09:05] | Close your eyes. | 把眼睛闭上 |
[1:09:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:09:14] | Close your eyes. | 把眼睛闭上 |
[1:09:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:11:35] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[1:11:44] | Tobias. | 托拜厄斯 |
[1:11:47] | What’s yours? | 你叫什么 |
[1:11:49] | My name is Vedat. | 我叫韦达特 |
[1:11:57] | Where are you from? | 你来自哪里 |
[1:12:01] | I’m from the States. | 我来自美国 |
[1:12:03] | Where are you from? | 你来自哪里 |
[1:12:07] | I’m from Berlin. | 我来自柏林 |
[1:12:10] | Where do you live? | 你住在哪里 |
[1:12:17] | I live in Kreuzberg. | 我住在克罗伊茨贝格 |
[1:12:21] | Where there? | 具体呢 |
[1:12:24] | Wilhelmstrasse. | 威廉大街 |
[1:12:29] | Where the playground is? | 在游乐场附近 |
[1:12:36] | I go there a lot with… | 我经常去那里 |
[1:12:39] | my son. | 和我儿子一起 |
[1:12:47] | Deniz is my boy’s name. | 我儿子叫德尼兹 |
[1:12:53] | With a “z.” It’s a Turkish name. | 德尼”兹” 是个土耳其名字 |
[1:12:56] | Like yours, right? | 你的名字也是 对吧 |
[1:12:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:13:00] | His mother was half Turkish. | 他母亲有一半土耳其血统 |
[1:13:08] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[1:13:36] | You should stop this. | 你应该停手 |
[1:13:38] | It’d be better for you if you stopped now. | 现在停手对你更有好处 |
[1:13:44] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:13:46] | You can. | 你能做到 |
[1:13:47] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:13:49] | There’s nowhere I can go. | 我无处可去 |
[1:13:52] | Not after this. | 我犯大事了 |
[1:14:01] | Not after this. | 我犯大事了 |
[1:14:15] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[1:14:18] | Eighteen. | 十八 |
[1:15:17] | A passenger plane on its way from Berlin to Paris | 据报道 一架从柏林飞往巴黎的客机 |
[1:15:20] | is reported to have been hijacked by Islamist terrorists. | 被伊斯兰教恐怖分子劫持 |
[1:15:24] | After courageous passengers overpowered some of the hijackers, | 在勇敢的乘客制服了部分劫机者之后 |
[1:15:28] | the plane made an emergency landing in Hannover. | 飞机在汉诺威紧急迫降 |
[1:15:31] | A police spokesman has confirmed | 一名警方发言人证实 |
[1:15:33] | that one hijacker is still onboard the plane, | 一名劫机者仍在飞机上 |
[1:15:35] | which is why there is a wide cordon around the airport. | 这就是机场附近大范围警戒的原因 |
[1:15:38] | Heavily armed special police units are taking up position. | 全副武装的特种警察部队已经就位 |
[1:15:41] | The first curious onlookers have… | 第一批好奇的旁观者已经… |
[1:16:01] | What do you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:16:03] | – What are you doing? – I didn’t do anything. | -你在干什么 -我什么都没做 |
[1:16:04] | – What are you doing? – I didn’t do anything. | -你在干什么 -我什么都没做 |
[1:16:07] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[1:16:09] | – What is that? – I don’t know, I don’t know. | -这是什么 -我不知道 我不知道 |
[1:16:11] | It wasn’t there before. | 之前不在这里 |
[1:16:12] | How do you know it wasn’t there before? | 你怎么知道之前不在 |
[1:16:13] | – It wasn’t there before! – There’s a lot of things on the floor! | -之前不在 -地板上有很多东西 |
[1:16:15] | – Why you do this to me? – I didn’t do anything! | -你为什么要这样对我 -我什么都没做 |
[1:16:17] | – Why! – I didn’t do anything! | -为什么 -我什么都没做 |
[1:16:32] | Hello, can you hear me? | 你好 能听到吗 |
[1:16:36] | This is Alexander Franz again. | 还是我 亚历山大·弗朗茨 |
[1:16:39] | I’m in the car that’s now approaching the plane. | 我正乘车向飞机靠近 |
[1:16:43] | I couldn’t reach you by radio and I want to carry on… | 我用无线电联系不到你 但我想继续 |
[1:16:45] | – Don’t move. – talking to you. | -别动 -与你对话 |
[1:16:47] | I want to find a way for you and Tobias | 我希望你和托拜厄斯 |
[1:16:50] | to come out of this unharmed. | 能毫发无伤的脱困 |
[1:16:57] | I’m getting out of the car | 我要下车了 |
[1:16:58] | and I’m going to stand below the plane. | 我会站在飞机下面 |
[1:17:01] | Could you maybe open the window? | 你可以把窗户打开吗 |
[1:17:06] | How can I open the window? | 我怎么开窗户 |
[1:17:12] | You have to push the button | 你得按那个按钮 |
[1:17:13] | and pull on the handle. | 然后拉把手 |
[1:17:16] | I’m standing below the plane. | 我现在站在飞机下面 |
[1:17:18] | Could you open the window? | 你可以把窗户打开吗 |
[1:17:23] | Don’t move or I’ll kill you. | 别动 否则我杀了你 |
[1:17:31] | Thank you for opening the window. | 谢谢你打开窗户 |
[1:17:34] | How are you now? | 你现在怎么样 |
[1:17:37] | – Please come to the window. – Have you refueled the plane? | -请到窗前来 -你给飞机加油了吗 |
[1:17:41] | Could you speak a little louder…? | 你能大声点吗 |
[1:17:44] | Have you refueled the plane? | 你给飞机加油了吗 |
[1:17:46] | The tanker is full and ready to go. | 加油车已加满 可以出发了 |
[1:17:49] | But now you’ve got to do something for me. | 但现在你得为我做一件事 |
[1:17:52] | Let me have a quick word with the pilot. | 让我和飞行员说几句话 |
[1:17:54] | I want to see that he’s okay. | 我想确认他的安危 |
[1:17:57] | Please bring Tobias to the window. | 请带托拜厄斯到窗前来 |
[1:18:01] | Where’s my tanker? | 我的加油车呢 |
[1:18:04] | Bring Tobias to the window first. Please. | 请把托拜厄斯带到窗前来 |
[1:18:07] | Refuel the plane first! | 先给飞机加油 |
[1:18:09] | But you have to make a tiny concession to me. | 但你必须对我做出一点点让步 |
[1:18:12] | Don’t shit me! | 别耍我 |
[1:18:14] | I’m really not shitting you! | 我真的不是在耍你 |
[1:18:16] | Trust me. I really want to help you. | 相信我 我真的很想帮你 |
[1:18:19] | You should calm down. | 你应该冷静下来 |
[1:18:20] | I want you and Tobias to come out of this unharmed. | 我希望你和托拜厄斯能毫发无伤的脱困 |
[1:18:21] | – If you’re not calm… – Shut up! | -如果你不冷静… -闭嘴 |
[1:18:24] | – Shut up! – But you have to give me something. | -闭嘴 -但你总得做出一些让步 |
[1:18:26] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[1:18:29] | Bring Tobias to the window. | 带托拜厄斯到窗前来 |
[1:18:32] | I need to see that he’s okay, | 我得确认他的安危 |
[1:18:34] | that he doesn’t need medical assistance. | 确认他不需要医疗救助 |
[1:18:36] | Please! Then I’ll send you the tanker right away. | 拜托了 确认之后我马上就让加油车过来 |
[1:18:43] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[1:18:47] | Stand up! | 站起来 |
[1:19:02] | Thank you for doing that. That’s good. | 谢谢你这么做 很好 |
[1:19:07] | Here he is! | 他来了 |
[1:19:13] | Mr. Ellis, how are you? | 埃利斯先生 你还好吗 |
[1:19:14] | Where’s my tanker? | 我的加油车呢 |
[1:19:17] | I’m now going to give the sign | 我现在要示意 |
[1:19:18] | for the tanker to approach the plane. | 加油车向飞机靠近 |
[1:19:24] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[1:19:29] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[1:19:31] | The tanker is full and good to go. | 加油车已加满 可以出发了 |
[1:19:39] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[1:19:49] | Could you answer, please? | 你能回答一下吗 |
[1:20:00] | Please come back to the window and talk to me. | 请回到窗前和我说话 |
[1:20:04] | Otherwise I’ll have to stop the tanker. | 否则我只好让加油车停下 |
[1:20:19] | Don’t do anything stupid now! | 别做傻事 |
[1:20:22] | You’re worrying me. | 你让我很担心 |
[1:20:24] | Come back to the window. | 回到窗前来 |
[1:20:33] | Mom… | 妈 |
[1:20:43] | I trusted them. | 我相信了他们 |
[1:20:49] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:20:51] | Why aren’t you answering me? | 你为什么不回答我 |
[1:20:57] | I want to go home, Mom. | 我想回家 妈 |
[1:20:59] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[1:21:05] | I want to get out of here. | 我想离开这里 |
[1:21:12] | Please stop this! | 请你停手 |
[1:21:14] | Put the knife down, | 把刀放下 |
[1:21:16] | open the door and come out. Please. | 开门出来 拜托了 |
[1:21:22] | I know you didn’t want any of this. | 我知道你根本不想这样的 |
[1:21:24] | But you can make it stop now. Be reasonable. | 但你现在可以结束这一切 理智一点 |
[1:21:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:21:39] | Just stop it and come out. | 停手吧 出来吧 |
[1:21:41] | Put down the knife and come out. | 把刀放下 出来吧 |
[1:21:43] | Then it will be all over. | 然后一切就结束了 |
[1:22:01] | Don’t look at me! | 别看我 |
[1:22:05] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[1:22:07] | – Lower the knife immediately! – Don’t, don’t, don’t. | -立刻把刀放下 -别 别 别 |
[1:22:08] | Don’t do that, don’t do that. | 别这么做 别这么做 |
[1:22:10] | Don’t do that. | 别这么做 |
[1:22:12] | Put this down. | 把刀放下 |
[1:22:13] | – Lower the knife immediately. – Put it down, please. | -立刻把刀放下 -请把刀放下 |
[1:22:16] | Put it down. | 把刀放下 |
[1:22:18] | Listen to me, listen. Listen. | 听我说 听着 |
[1:22:20] | Lower the knife! | 把刀放下 |
[1:22:21] | Put the knife down. Put the knife down. | 把刀放下 把刀放下 |
[1:22:25] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[1:22:26] | – Put it down. Okay? – Lower the knife immediately! | -放下 好吗 -立刻把刀放下 |
[1:22:29] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:22:33] | Well done! Well done! | 很好 很好 |
[1:22:35] | It’s really good that you’re lowering the knife. | 你把刀放下来真是太好了 |
[1:22:36] | Okay, good. Now drop it. | 很好 现在把刀扔下 |
[1:22:38] | – Hold up your hands and show them. – No. | -举起双手给他们看 -不 |
[1:22:40] | – Show them. Show them. – No! No! No! | -给他们看 给他们看 -不 不 不 |
[1:22:43] | – No! – Show thome. Don’t do that, don’t do that, don’t… | -不 -给他们看 别这么做 别这么做 |
[1:22:45] | – Where’s my tanker? – I’m telling you… | -我的加油车呢 -我告诉你 |
[1:22:48] | – Don’t shit me! Don’t shit me! – Listen. Listen, listen. | -别耍我 别耍我 -听着 听着 |
[1:22:50] | – Vedat, Vedat… – Shut up! Shut up! | -韦达特 韦达特 -闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[1:22:52] | Lower the knife! Don’t hold it to his throat. | 把刀放下 不要用刀抵着他的喉咙 |
[1:22:55] | – Listen to me! – Okay, okay. | -听好了 -好 好 |
[1:22:56] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:22:57] | If I don’t fly out of here in two minutes, I’ll kill him! | 如果两分钟内我不能起飞 我就杀了他 |
[1:23:00] | If you threaten him… | 如果你威胁他 |
[1:23:02] | Don’t do that. You don’t have to… | 别这么做 你不必… |
[1:23:03] | – Don’t move your arm! – Okay, okay. | -胳膊别动 -好 好 |
[1:23:06] | You’re all shitting me! You’re all shitting me! | 你们都在耍我 你们都在耍我 |
[1:23:08] | – Really I’m not. You must believe me. – Don’t move. | -真的没有 你一定要相信我 -别动 |
[1:23:11] | I’m not moving. I’m not moving. | 我没动 我没动 |
[1:23:13] | I want to help you, but please lower the knife. | 我想帮你 但请把刀放下 |
[1:23:15] | Listen to me. You know me. | 听我说 你了解我 |
[1:23:17] | Boy, I’m sure you don’t want anything | 孩子 你一定不希望 |
[1:23:18] | – to happen to the pilot. – You know me. | -飞行员出什么事 -你了解我 |
[1:23:20] | – Lower the knife. – Okay? | -把刀放下 -好吗 |
[1:23:22] | – I don’t know you. – Yes, yes… | -我不了解你 -你了解 |
[1:23:24] | – I don’t know you! – My name is Tobias. | -我不了解你 -我叫托拜厄斯 |
[1:23:26] | – Listen to me! Lower the knife! – You’re Vedat. | -听我说 把刀放下 -你叫韦达特 |
[1:23:29] | – Or I can’t guarantee your safety! – We live in Kreuzberg. | -否则我不能保证你的安全 -我们住在克罗伊茨贝格 |
[1:23:32] | – Put the knife down immediately. – I go there with my son. | -立刻把刀放下 -我经常和儿子一起去 |
[1:23:35] | – Come on, put the knife down, please. – His name is… | -拜托 请把刀放下 -他叫… |
[1:23:45] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go! | 上 上 上 |
[1:23:50] | Mr. Ellis, are you okay? | 埃利斯先生 你没事吧 |
[1:23:55] | Mr. Ellis, please let me know that you’re fine! | 埃利斯先生 请告诉我你没事 |
[1:23:58] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[1:24:00] | Breathe, breathe, breathe. Breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 呼吸 呼吸 |
[1:24:05] | Doctor! | 医生 |
[1:24:07] | Send a doctor! | 派医生来 |
[1:24:09] | – Okay. Okay. – Police, open the door! | -好了 好了 -警察 开门 |
[1:24:17] | Open the cockpit door! | 打开驾驶舱门 |
[1:24:20] | You’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[1:24:22] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[1:24:26] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[1:24:27] | It’s unlocked! | 门没锁 |
[1:24:29] | We’re going in! Police! Police! | 我们要进去了 警察 警察 |
[1:24:32] | Four persons, the pilot is still alive. | 四个人 飞行员还活着 |
[1:24:35] | Need a doctor! Doctor! | 需要医生 医生 |
[1:24:37] | Go! Go! | 快走 快走 |
[1:24:40] | The pilot’s coming out! | 飞行员要出来了 |
[1:24:44] | Come on, get out. | 快出去 |
[1:24:46] | Come on, move. | 快走 |
[1:24:48] | – Hijacker unconscious, bleeding heavily. – Come on. Move. | -劫机者不省人事 出血严重 -快走 |
[1:24:50] | Move! | 快走 |
[1:24:53] | I’ll bring him out. | 我带他出来 |
[1:24:56] | Hijacker is coming out! | 劫机者要出来了 |
[1:24:59] | You got him? | 你来抬他 |
[1:25:04] | I’m going back in. | 我还要进去 |
[1:25:07] | I repeat: I’m going back into the cockpit. | 重复一遍 我要再次进入驾驶舱了 |
[1:25:11] | Two further persons in the cockpit. | 驾驶舱里还有两个人 |
[1:25:13] | Presumably the captain. | 大概是机长 |
[1:25:16] | He’s lifeless. | 他死了 |
[1:25:18] | One further male. | 还有一名男性 |
[1:25:20] | Also lifeless. | 也死了 |
[1:25:22] | We’re coming out now. | 我们要出去了 |