英文名称:Tower Heist
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:24] | Good morning, New York. | 早安 纽约 |
[01:25] | Today we are talking about cheese until the sun comes up. | 太阳出来前 我们来谈谈奶酪 |
[01:29] | Specifically, bouchon cheese. | 特别是 法国里昂奶酪 |
[01:31] | I like to pair this with a nice ’77 sauvignon blanc. | 我喜欢用77年的白苏维浓红酒来配它 |
[01:35] | It’s perfect for an intimate meal or for a large gathering. | 无论是亲密用餐 还是大型宴会 都非常完美 |
[01:52] | You will never go wrong with semi-soft cheeses. | 半软的奶酪 肯定错不了 |
[01:54] | Let us go to Scott in Crown Heights. | 下面我们接入高冠区的斯科特 |
[01:56] | He has been wondering about Brie. | 他一直对布里干酪有些疑问 |
[01:57] | NASDAQ dropped its noisy effort | 经过几番努力 纳斯达克终于放弃了 |
[01:59] | to take over the New York Stock Exchange. | 对纽约证交所的合并 |
[02:01] | It slunk away saying it became clear | 这次并购的流产说明了 |
[02:03] | regulators wouldn’t approve a merger | 监管者是不会通过 |
[02:05] | of the US’s two dominant stock exchanges. | 美国最大的两家股票交易市场合并的 |
[02:09] | I think we have Barbara in the Bronx. | 来自布朗克斯的芭芭拉正在线上 |
[02:11] | She’s got a question about cheddar. | 关于切达干奶酪 她有些问题 |
[02:14] | Go ahead, Barbara. | 请讲 芭芭拉 |
[02:17] | You can have my rook, but I will take | 你可以吃掉我的车 但我会吃掉 |
[02:20] | that. | 这个 |
[02:22] | Boom. | 嘣 |
[02:24] | It seems investors may be in for an equally wild ride. | 投资者看来会陷入同样的动荡当中 |
[02:30] | Get that bike around back Come on, empty the truck. | 把自行车放到后面去 快点 把车上的东西搬下来 |
[02:37] | – Hey, it’s the man in the suit. – Hey. | -嘿 制服男 -嘿 |
[02:39] | What are you doing walking on my side of the street? | 你走街道这边干嘛? |
[02:40] | Very funny. | 真搞笑 |
[02:42] | Punk-ass bitches walk on the other side of the street. | 傻瓜要走街对面 |
[02:43] | Same jokes as yesterday. | 没啥新意 |
[02:44] | Walk by me again and I’m going to whoop your ass. | 再路过这边 有你好看的 |
[03:24] | Good morning, Mr. Shaw. You are looking lean and mean today. | 早上好 肖先生 你今天真是雄姿英发 |
[03:28] | This is why I love you, Lester. | 莱斯特 你总是那么讨人喜欢 |
[03:30] | You’re the best liar in New York. | 你是全纽约最好的骗子 |
[03:31] | – Morning, Mr. Shaw. – Hiya. | -早上好 肖先生 -你好 |
[03:33] | Everything is set for your dinner party | 你的晚宴都备妥了 |
[03:34] | I’m sending up some bouchon paired with a ’77 sauvignon blanc. | 里昂奶酪配77年的白苏维浓红酒 |
[03:37] | Very nice. | 非常好 |
[03:39] | If you don’t mind my saying, are you sure you want. | 顺便问一下 你确定要 |
[03:40] | Secretary Lowe and Janet Ramsey at the party together? | 同时邀请洛秘书和珍妮特·拉其姆? |
[03:42] | They were mentioned again on Page Six. | 第六页上又提到了他们 |
[03:44] | Jesus! I totally forgot they were screwing. | 哦! 我完全忘记他们搞僵了 |
[03:47] | – Yeah. – Nice save, Josh. | -是啊 -提醒得好 乔希 |
[03:49] | What the hell would I do without you? | 没有你 我可咋办啊? |
[03:50] | You would have to read the Post yourself. | 你就要自己念帖子了 |
[03:52] | No, I’m serious. | 不 我是认真的 |
[03:54] | I am kicking the tires on a couple deals. | 我正在谈几笔生意 |
[03:55] | I might buy a hotel in Saint Bart’s. | 我可能会在圣·巴特买一个酒店 |
[03:57] | I’m looking for a GM. | 我正在物色总经理 |
[03:58] | I’m going to try and steal you away. | 我要把你挖过来 |
[04:00] | If I could bring Lester, we might have a deal. | 如果能带上莱斯特的话 成交 |
[04:02] | Okay, deal. | 好吧 成交 |
[04:04] | All right. Have a good one. | 好 祝愉快 |
[04:06] | Josh, one more thing. | 乔希 还有件事 |
[04:08] | What is that, sir? | 什么事 先生? |
[04:09] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[04:16] | You got a security report for me? | 要报告安全状况? |
[04:18] | Not much, Mr. K. | 没什么 K大 |
[04:19] | A car alarm, two homeless and a really loud dog. | 只有汽车报警 两个流浪汉 一条大叫的狗 |
[04:21] | – Good morning, Josh. – Hey, Rose. | -早上好 乔希 -嘿 罗斯 |
[04:23] | How was your weekend? | 周末如何? |
[04:24] | Good. I was here. We steam-cleaned the garage, | 很好 在这过的 用蒸汽清洗了车库 |
[04:26] | had some killer take-out from Punjab Palace. | 吃了一些旁遮普的地沟油盒饭 |
[04:28] | – You are a wild man. – That’s me. | -你真是野蛮人 -哥就这样 |
[04:30] | Mr. K. | K大 |
[04:32] | Hey, Odessa. | 嘿 奥德萨 |
[04:33] | My work visa’s about to expire. You must find me a husband. | 我的工作签证就快到期了 你得赶快给我找个老公 |
[04:36] | Okay. Can I have my bagel first? | 好的 我可以先吃完面包圈吗? |
[04:38] | I need a man before these pricks throw me out of the country. | 在那些刺头把我扔出这个国家之前 我需要个男人 |
[04:41] | All right, and what about Manuel? He’s a catch. | 好的 你看曼纽尔怎么样? 他人不错 |
[04:44] | I tried. He couldn’t handle me. | 我试过了 他搞不定我 |
[04:48] | Okay. Rose, don’t write that down. | 好了 罗斯 这个别记 |
[04:51] | – Morning. – Morning, Kwan. | -早上好 -早上好 宽 |
[04:52] | We have birthdays in 3714 and 4399. | 在3714和4399房间有两个过生日的 |
[04:56] | The Jameson twins like the cupcakes from Magnolia, | 詹姆士的那对双胞胎喜欢木兰杯形蛋糕 |
[04:59] | Mr. Causwell likes the hot fudge sundae at Sardi’s. | 考斯维尔先生喜欢苏迪餐厅的热糖圣代冰淇凌 |
[05:02] | And Mrs. Hightower landed three days early | 海托华女士从开罗提前三天到了 |
[05:04] | from Cairo, be here in an hour. | 一个小时后到这 |
[05:06] | Does Mr. Hightower know? | 海托华先生知道吗? |
[05:07] | Josh, a word, right now. | 乔希 跟你说一句 现在 |
[05:09] | Yes, sir, Mr. Simon. | 好的 西蒙先生 |
[05:12] | Where’s Charlie? I got an empty concierge desk. | 查理去哪了? 礼宾台没看到他 |
[05:15] | I think he’s checking on Mrs. Cronan. | 我想他正在查看柯南女士吧? |
[05:17] | Now that’s bullshit! Mrs. Cronan is at physical therapy. | 胡说! 柯南女士在做身体理疗 |
[05:19] | He has got three minutes. | 他有三分钟时间 |
[05:22] | Can only be convicted if the prosecution proves all the… | …只有起诉证明能定罪 |
[05:25] | Miss lovenko. | 洛文科小姐 |
[05:26] | Holy shit! What? | 天啦! 什么? |
[05:28] | We do this thing, you and I, | 这事这样处理 就你和我 |
[05:30] | where you pretend not to study for the bar exam | 你装没在复习律师考试 |
[05:31] | and I pretend not to notice. | 我也假装没看到 |
[05:33] | I’m sorry, I don’t know what you’re talking about, sir. | 对不起 我不知道你在说什么 先生 |
[05:35] | – See, we’re doing it. – Doing what? | -明白 就这样处理 -处理什么? |
[05:36] | Right now, we’re doing the thing, where you pretend not… | 现在 我们正在处理的 你假装没在… |
[05:38] | No. | 不 |
[05:39] | I know the exam is coming up this week, so study in my office | 我知道这周就要考试了 所以 午休时 |
[05:41] | during your lunch break, okay? Because I never use it. | 到我办公室里去复习 好吗? 因为我从不用 |
[05:43] | Okay, but I’m not studying, so it would not make much sense. | 好吧 但我真没在复习 所以 那也没必要 |
[05:45] | Wait. Shh! Hear that? | 等等 嘘! 听到了吗? |
[05:48] | Someone is buzzing. | 有人在嗡嗡叫 |
[05:51] | Hey, shush! | 嘿 嘘! |
[05:53] | Everybody, shush! | 所有人都别出声! |
[05:55] | Who’s buzzing? | 谁在嗡嗡叫? |
[05:57] | I hear it. It’s faint, | 我听到了 声音很微弱 |
[05:58] | it’s muffled, but I hear it. Fess up! | 很模糊 但我听到了 快承认吧! |
[06:01] | Who’s buzzing? Come on! | 谁在嗡嗡叫? 站出来! |
[06:02] | Who the hell is buzzing? | 究竟是谁在嗡嗡叫? |
[06:03] | It’s me, my bad. I had it on vibrate. | 是我 我的错 我把它调震动了 |
[06:06] | Josh, this is Enrique Dev’Reaux. | 乔希 这是恩里克·德夫·欧 |
[06:08] | He’s our new elevator operator. | 我们新来的电梯操作员 |
[06:09] | I didn’t hire you. | 不是我雇的 |
[06:10] | He’s a quarter Cherokee, | 他有四分之一的切洛基族人血统 |
[06:11] | you know we need an Indian. | 你知道我们需要一个印第安人 |
[06:13] | So give him a shot. | 给他一个机会 |
[06:15] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Kovaks. | 很高兴见到你 科瓦奇先生 |
[06:17] | I’ve spent the last three years working at the BK, | 过去三年我一直在BK上班 |
[06:19] | and I’m ready for the big leagues. | 我已经准备好为这个大团队工作了 |
[06:21] | BK? What is that? A building downtown? | BK? 那是什么? 是市中心的一幢大楼吗? |
[06:23] | No, it’s a Burger King in Times Square. | 不是 是时代广场的汉堡王 |
[06:25] | All right. Walk with me, Mr. Dev’Reaux. | 好吧 跟我来 德夫·欧先生 |
[06:28] | The average apartment at The Tower costs $5.6 million. | 这座大楼的普通公寓需要560万美元 |
[06:31] | It’s the most expensive real estate in North America. | 是北美地区最昂贵的地产 |
[06:33] | We have the best views, the most advanced security system, | 我们有最好的监视器系统 最先进的安全系统 |
[06:36] | keyless entry, 24-hour video vibration detection. | 无钥匙门禁 24小时视频振动侦测系统 |
[06:39] | But you know what these people are really buying? | 但你知道 这些人真正买的是什么吗? |
[06:42] | White neighbors? | 白人邻居? |
[06:43] | Us. The staff. | 我们 工作人员 |
[06:45] | They pay for our full and undivided attention seven days a week. | 他们掏钱买我们全天候的贴心专注服务 |
[06:48] | So there’s no cell phones, iPhones, | 所以 这里不允许手机 iPhone |
[06:50] | blackberries, texting, tweeting… | 黑莓 发短信 聊推特… |
[06:51] | They had a rule at the BK, no sex in the storage room. | 在汉堡王也有规定 不能在储藏室做爱 |
[06:54] | Same as your phone rule, right? | 和你的手机规定一样 是吗? |
[06:56] | No, not the same, because your dick | 不 不一样 因为你的家伙 |
[06:59] | has to come with you to work, Mr. Dev’Reaux, | 必须陪你一起工作 德夫·欧先生 |
[07:00] | but your phone can stay at home. | 但你的手机只能放在家里 |
[07:02] | So don’t hide it in your pocket or tuck it into your sock, | 所以不要藏在口袋里 或塞在袜子里 |
[07:05] | don’t tape it under your balls or stick it up your ass, | 也不要绑在你的小弟弟上 或粘在屁股上 |
[07:06] | because, eventually, I will find it. | 因为 最终我都会发现它 |
[07:10] | They never checked my balls at the BK. | 在汉堡王 他们从不检查蛋蛋 |
[07:13] | Sir, you can call me “Enrique” or “Lil’ Disco” | 先生 你可以叫我”恩里克”或”里奥·迪斯科” |
[07:15] | or “The Puerto Rican Mohican,” | 或”波多·黎各·莫西干” |
[07:16] | that’s my hip-hop name. | 这些都是我的嘻哈外号 |
[07:21] | Morning, Judge Ramos. How did you do? | 早上好 贾奇·拉莫斯 近来可好? |
[07:23] | I ran the Reservoir, 15 flat. | 我绕水池跑 15圈 |
[07:25] | Nice. | 厉害 |
[07:26] | Where’s Charlie? I need my cigars. | 查理在哪? 我要拿雪茄 |
[07:27] | I think he took Mrs . Cronan to physical therapy | 我想他可能带柯南女士做身体理疗去了 |
[07:29] | I’ll bring them up the second he gets here. | 他回来后 我马上把雪茄给你拿上去 |
[07:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:31] | – Hey, Lester. – Good morning, Lester. | -嘿 莱斯特 -早上好 莱斯特 |
[07:33] | Hi, Lester. | 嗨 莱斯特 |
[07:34] | What’s invisible and smells like worms? | 什么东西看不见 但闻起来像虫子? |
[07:36] | Bird farts. | 是鸟屁 |
[07:38] | We’ve heard that one before. | 这我们听过了 |
[07:40] | Have a great day at school. | 在学校过得愉快 |
[07:41] | Morning, Mr. Hightower. | 早上好 海托华先生 |
[07:43] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[07:45] | Sir, that package you ordered from Cairo arrived three days early. | 先生 你的开罗包裹提前三天到了 |
[07:48] | – Hmm. – Yeah. | -嗯 -是的 |
[07:49] | It’s on its way from the airport right now. | 正从机场来这路上 |
[07:51] | Josh, can you have the chauffeur | 乔希 帮我们叫个司机 |
[07:52] | pick us up at the back, please? | 在后门来接我们 好吗? |
[07:53] | – Already done. – Thank you. | -已经叫了 -谢谢你 |
[07:55] | Darling, let’s go. | 亲爱的 我们走 |
[08:00] | That guy’s daughter looks like a prostitute. | 那人的女儿看起来真像个妓女 |
[08:03] | We’re all about discretion here, Mr. Dev’Reaux. | 在这儿要谨行慎言 德夫·欧先生 |
[08:05] | Right, right. How do you guys split up the tips? | 好的 那你们怎么分小费呢? |
[08:07] | We don’t. We never take tips at The Tower. | 我们不分 因为在高塔里 我们从不收小费 |
[08:09] | No, I don’t really want to talk about it right now. | 好了 我真不想现在谈这个 |
[08:10] | – Charlie. – Sasha! | -查理 -莎夏! |
[08:12] | Your brother’s coming, I’m at work and I can’t talk right now. | 你哥哥过来了 我在上班 不能说了 |
[08:14] | You’re 20 minutes late! Where are Judge Ramos’ cigars? | 你迟到20分钟了 贾奇·拉莫斯的雪茄在哪? |
[08:17] | Right here. | 这 |
[08:19] | Josh, I’m freaking out. | 乔希 我简直抓狂了 |
[08:21] | Can I help you? | 回避一下好吗? |
[08:22] | Go. | 去吧 |
[08:23] | What? | 什么? |
[08:24] | We just went to the OB/GYN, the baby is in the third trimester, | 我们今天去了妇产科 孩子就快要生了 |
[08:27] | its head is six inches wide, your sister has a tiny vagina. | 他的头有六英寸宽 而你妹的阴道又非常小 |
[08:29] | Everyone tells me to stop worrying. I said, “Stop worrying?” | 所有人都叫我别担心 我说”别担心?” |
[08:32] | In labor its head is going to get crushed | 分娩时 不是孩子的头被压碎 |
[08:34] | or it’s going to blow out your sister’s vagina. | 就是你妹妹的阴道被挤爆 |
[08:35] | Don’t say the “V” word in the lobby. | 在大厅里别再说”阴”这个字 |
[08:37] | I called your Uncle Marty. | 我给你的叔叔马蒂打了电话 |
[08:38] | He said all the women in your family have teeny tiny vaginae. | 他说你们家的女人 阴道都非常非常的小 |
[08:41] | I’ve been covering your ass all week. | 这一周 我都在给你擦屁股 |
[08:43] | Simon is breathing down my neck. | 西蒙都逼到我脖子上来了 |
[08:44] | – What are you doing? – I’m worried. | -你到底在干嘛? -我很担心 |
[08:46] | Did you hear what I was saying? Simon is going to fire you. | 你有没有听到我说的? 西蒙会炒了你的 |
[08:49] | Simon is not going to fire me today. I got the red flowers. | 西蒙不会炒掉我的 我今天还拿了红花 |
[08:52] | Red flowers? | 红花? |
[08:53] | Yeah, it’s Chinese New Year. | 是中国新年啊 |
[08:54] | Mrs. Jin will be down here any second. | 金女士随时都会过来 |
[08:56] | It’s crucial the first thing she hears be something positive. | 听到的吉祥话 对她而言非常重要 |
[08:59] | Her entire year depends on it. | 她整年的运气都系于此 |
[09:00] | Mrs. Jin. | 金女士 |
[09:12] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[09:19] | Did you see that smile? | 你看到那笑容了吗? |
[09:23] | Wanted to see me? | 有事找我? |
[09:24] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:27] | Fitzhugh is refusing to leave. | 菲兹尤拒绝离开 |
[09:29] | We’ve never had a forced eviction at The Tower. | 在高塔 我们还没用过暴力驱逐 |
[09:31] | If they drag Mr. Fitzhugh and his family into the street, | 如果他们把菲兹尤和他家人拖到大街上去 |
[09:33] | it’s bad for all of us. | 对我们影响可不好 |
[09:35] | Why don’t you talk to him? | 你为什么不去和他谈谈呢? |
[09:36] | This is your responsibility, Josh. | 这就是你的职责了 乔希 |
[09:37] | The bank comes in the morning. Get him out. | 明天早上银行的人会来 把他弄出去 |
[09:47] | Mr. Fitzhugh, it’s Josh Kovaks, sir. | 菲兹尤先生 我是乔希·科瓦奇 |
[09:58] | Good morning, Josh. Are you alone? | 早上好 乔希 你一个人吗? |
[10:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:10] | Hey, did you see what the market did today? | 嘿 你看了今天的股市行情吗? |
[10:12] | Went up 106 points. Ask me why it did that? | 升了106点 问问我为什么会这样? |
[10:16] | Why? | 为什么? |
[10:17] | I don’t know, but I used to know. | 我不知道 但我过去知道的 |
[10:19] | That’s why they hired me at Merrill Lynch. | 这是美林雇我的原因 |
[10:22] | Mr. Fitzhugh, you know this apartment is now owned by the bank. | 菲兹尤先生 你清楚这个公寓属于银行了 |
[10:25] | They’d like you to vacate immediately. | 他们希望你立即搬出去 |
[10:27] | We told the kids that we were turning the apartment | 我告诉孩子们 我们要把公寓变成 |
[10:29] | into a park. Going green. | 公园 绿色环保 |
[10:31] | That’s how we explained all the furniture | 我们就这样解释 |
[10:32] | being sold and the tents in the living room. | 家具为什么卖了 为什么在房间里支帐篷 |
[10:35] | Luckily, my children aren’t very bright, so they bought it. | 还好 我的孩子不那么聪明 他们信了 |
[10:38] | But they have smart friends and those friends are catching on. | 但孩子们的朋友可不傻 他们可明白 |
[10:41] | Sir, the bank will be here tomorrow morning. | 先生 银行的人明天早上会来 |
[10:44] | I went to Yale 20 years ago, and now I’m a squatter. | 20年前我考进耶鲁 现在却是个钉子户 |
[10:48] | Can’t wait for their reunion. | 真期待校友聚会 |
[10:49] | “Hello, nice to see you. I squat.” | “你好 很高兴再见 我是钉子户” |
[10:53] | What about family? | 家人呢? |
[10:54] | No, I invested all their money. They won’t return my calls. | 很糟 他们的钱我都拿去投资了 根本不回我电话 |
[10:58] | I’d sleep in my car, but they repossessed it three months ago. | 我想睡车里 但三个月前车被收走了 |
[11:01] | So, you see, I have to stay here, | 所以 我只能呆这 |
[11:03] | because we have nowhere else to go. | 因为没地方可去了 |
[11:05] | It’s illegal for you to be here. You’re committing a crime. | 你呆这是非法的 这相当于犯罪 |
[11:08] | I understand that. | 这个我清楚 |
[11:13] | But we might be doing some elevator maintenance tomorrow. | 但明天电梯可能会维修 |
[11:19] | I’m thinking that the elevators will be shut down | 我想电梯会被关闭的 |
[11:23] | and those people from the bank will just have to come back another time. | 那么银行的人只能下次再来了 |
[11:37] | Hey, Mr. Kovaks. | 嘿 科瓦奇先生 |
[11:40] | Mr. Shaw, I see you met Mr. Dev’Reaux. | 肖先生 我想你见过德夫·欧先生了 |
[11:42] | This guy owns his own island with jet skis. How cool is that? | 这人有自己的小岛 有水艇 这有多酷呀 |
[11:45] | He’s our probationary elevator operator. | 他是我们的见习电梯操作员 |
[11:46] | He’s still very early in the interview process. | 还在试用阶段 |
[11:48] | Why don’t we finish the job interview right now, Josh? | 何不现在就结束试用 乔希? |
[11:51] | Suppose I ask you to pick me up a cheeseburger, | 假设我叫你去拿奶酪汉堡 |
[11:54] | Enrique, what would you say? | 恩里克 你怎么说? |
[11:55] | How do you like it cooked? | 要炸过的吗? |
[11:57] | The thing is, I like a certain kind of Brie on my burger, | 关键是 我想在汉堡里加指定的布里白奶酪 |
[11:59] | and they only sell it at Danny’s Cheese Shop downtown. | 但那东西只有市中心的丹尼斯奶酪店才有 |
[12:02] | I’m on my way. | 我这就去 |
[12:03] | And the beef has to be grass-fed. | 还有牛肉要食草牛的肉 |
[12:06] | The best butcher shop in New York is on Bleecker Street, sir. | 纽约最好的肉店在布里克街 先生 |
[12:10] | Josh, hire him. | 乔希 雇了他 |
[12:12] | Yes, that was my gut, sir. | 好的 我正有此意 先生 |
[12:15] | And, Enrique, one other thing | 恩里克 还有件事 |
[12:16] | I like to get my own burgers whenever possible. | 我希望随时随地都能吃到自己的汉堡 |
[12:18] | I may have my own private island in Belize, | 我虽然在伯利兹拥有私人小岛 |
[12:20] | but deep down I’m just an Astoria boy like Josh here. | 但内心深处 我和乔希一样是阿斯托尼亚小孩 |
[12:23] | We come from the same neighborhood. | 我们都来自同一个地区 |
[12:25] | That’s right, PS 104. Go Lions! | 没错 公园北大道104 狮塔! |
[12:27] | My first real job was shoveling horseshit at Aqueduct Racetrack. | 我第一份实在工作是在马场赛道上铲马屎 |
[12:31] | Don’t you ever let me forget it. | 别让我忘了 |
[12:33] | I won’t, sir. | 不会 先生 |
[12:37] | All right, go downstairs and get a nametag from Rose. | 好了 下楼去找罗斯拿工牌 |
[12:40] | Thank you, sir. Thank you. | 谢谢你 先生 谢谢 |
[12:46] | Why don’t we hit it tonight, Josh? Raise some hell. | 今晚何不高兴一下 乔希? 好好闹一闹 |
[12:49] | We have to be back here in nine hours. | 九小时后还要回来上班 |
[12:52] | Remember that time you danced on that bar in Times Square? | 还记得那次你在时代广场的吧台上跳舞吗? |
[12:55] | I almost fainted. | 我几乎快晕过去了 |
[12:56] | That’s a drunken dream you had six years ago. | 那是你六年前的醉梦啦 |
[12:58] | You were shaking your ass up there like Tina Turner. | 你像缇娜·特娜一样使劲摇着屁股 |
[13:02] | Running half naked on Broadway | 在百老汇半裸狂奔 |
[13:04] | telling tourists you were Mustafa from The Lion King. | 对着游客说你是狮子王里的穆斯塔法 |
[13:07] | That’s ridiculous. It never happened. | 这太荒谬了 根本就没有的事 |
[13:09] | I was waiting to tell you. This is going to be my last year at The Tower. | 我一直想跟你说 这是我在高塔的最后一年 |
[13:13] | What? | 什么? |
[13:14] | In a few months, I’m headed to San Diego | 几个月后 我就要去圣地亚哥了 |
[13:16] | to spend a little time with Lorraine. | 花点时间和洛林在一起 |
[13:18] | I might even cruise around the world with all the other old farts. | 甚至有可能和其他老混混一起环游世界 |
[13:22] | Wow. | 喔 |
[13:24] | That’s great. That’s really great. I’m going to miss you. | 这太棒了 真的很棒 我会想你的 |
[13:27] | I’ll bethinking about you, Josh. | 我也会想你的 乔希 |
[13:29] | Here’s your bus. | 你的车来了 |
[13:31] | Be thinking about how you danced on that bar. | 好好想想你是怎么在吧台上跳舞的 |
[13:33] | Yeah! I got it all up here. | 是的! 我都记得一清二楚 |
[13:35] | I don’t know where you got that. | 真不知你在哪听到的 |
[13:37] | Circle of life, Josh. Circle of life! | 生生不息 乔希 生生不息 (狮子王主题曲) |
[13:46] | Not many of you kill your own Thanksgiving turkey, | 并不是所有人都亲手宰杀感恩节火鸡 |
[13:48] | but you might want to consider it. | 但你可能想试试 |
[13:50] | Shit, Rita, get your ass back in here! | 该死 瑞塔 你给我滚回来! |
[13:52] | I ain’t going to be chasing you all around. | 我不会一直跟着你的 |
[13:54] | Goodbye, Slide! | 拜拜 斯莱德! |
[13:55] | Hey, hey, Rita, come on now, it’s 5:30 in the morning. | 嘿 嘿 瑞塔 别这样 现在才早上5:30 |
[13:56] | Not little shit like this. Come on now | 好了 别这样 |
[13:58] | I told you, I don’t even know nobody named Maria. | 我给你说 我根本就不认识那个叫玛丽亚的 |
[14:00] | Yeah, well, she sure as shit knows you, Slide! | 是的 好啊 但她可认识你 斯莱德! |
[14:01] | It was a wrong number. | 是她打错了 |
[14:03] | Then why did she ask for you, stupid? Why? | 那她干嘛找你 你个白痴? 为什么? |
[14:05] | It was a wrong number! I just… | 真是她打错了! 我只是… |
[14:08] | I don’t know what you are saying, bitch! | 我不知道你在说什么 婊子! |
[14:17] | Lester, it’s 9:15. Why is Mr. Shaw’s car still here? | 莱斯特 现在都9:15了 为什么肖先生的车还在这 |
[14:19] | Maybe he’s sick. | 可能他病了吧 |
[14:24] | That black sedan has been parked there for two days. | 那辆黑色的小车在那已经停了两天了 |
[14:26] | Why no boot or ticket? | 为什么没锁或贴罚单? |
[14:27] | I called the cops twice. | 我已经给警察打两次电话了 |
[14:37] | Do you remember that morning robbery | 你还记得去年那个早上 |
[14:38] | at the International last year? | 国际大厦的劫案吗? |
[14:41] | I want you to slowly lock the door and clear the lobby. | 我要你慢慢锁上大门 疏散大厅里的人 |
[14:45] | Stay calm. | 保持镇静 |
[14:50] | Lock it down. Code Black on all doors and elevators. | 快上锁 所有出口和电梯 黑色警报启动 |
[14:53] | Repeat, Code Black. | 重复 黑色警报 |
[14:55] | What’s Code Black? | 什么是黑色警报? |
[14:56] | Are you serious? We talked about it at the meeting last month. | 你开玩笑吧? 上个月会上才说过 |
[14:59] | Let me see the outside of the building. | 看看大楼外的情况 |
[15:01] | I think we’re about to be robbed. | 我想我们遇上劫匪了 |
[15:02] | There were four guys out there with guns. | 外面有四个持枪的 |
[15:04] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪儿了? |
[15:05] | Let me see the garage. | 看看车库 |
[15:07] | 史提曼洗衣公司 洗衣公司 | |
[15:08] | Why is Stillman here? Laundry pick-up was yesterday. | 为什么史提曼还在这? 送洗衣物应该是昨天 |
[15:10] | Mr. Shaw asked us to call him. | 肖先生叫我们打的电话 |
[15:12] | Someone spilled wine on his tablecloth. | 红酒洒在桌布上了 |
[15:14] | He’s bringing it down right now. | 他正在拿下来 |
[15:16] | Wait a second. Those are not the Stillman brothers. | 等一下 那些不是史提曼的人 |
[15:21] | Oh, my God, they’re taking Shaw. | 哦 我的天 他们带走了肖 |
[15:23] | This isn’t a robbery, it’s a kidnapping. | 这不是抢劫 是绑架 |
[15:24] | It’s a kidnapping! Call 911! | 是绑架! 打911! |
[15:26] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[15:27] | Code Black, Manuel! Code Black! | 黑色警报 曼纽尔! 黑色警报! |
[15:28] | What’s Code Black? | 什么是黑色警报? |
[15:31] | Hey! Whoa! Whoa! | 嘿! 喔! 喔! |
[15:33] | Hey! Stop! | 嘿! 停下! |
[15:39] | Shoot at the tires! | 射轮胎! |
[15:41] | I only have my Taser! | 我只有泰瑟枪! |
[15:50] | Hey, stop! | 嘿 停下! |
[16:07] | Watch out! | 小心! |
[16:12] | Move in! Move in! Move in! | 上去 上去 |
[16:15] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[16:16] | Get your hands in the air! | 把手举起来! |
[16:21] | FBI, show me your hands. | FBI 把手举起来 |
[16:24] | – Let’s go. – Okay, all right. | -我们走 -好的 好了 |
[16:25] | Put them behind your back! | 把手放到后面! |
[16:27] | Take it easy. | 放轻松点 |
[16:28] | No, get off him! He’s the victim! | 不 放开他! 他是受害者! |
[16:30] | That’s Arthur Shaw! He lives in The Tower. | 他是亚瑟·肖! 他住在高塔里 |
[16:32] | He was bringing his laundry down. They kidnapped him. | 他拿送洗的衣物下来 他们绑架了他 |
[16:35] | This was not a kidnapping, it was an attempt to flee. | 这不是绑架 是企图逃逸 |
[16:38] | What? | 什么? |
[16:40] | Arrest him and get him out of here. | 拷上他 带走 |
[16:43] | Josh, do me a favor, turn off the heater and cover the pool. | 乔希 帮我个忙 把暖气关掉 罩起泳池 |
[16:46] | I hate to waste money. | 我讨厌浪费钱 |
[16:54] | Wall Street kingpin Arthur Shaw, | 华尔街大人物亚瑟·肖 |
[16:56] | number 138 on the Forbes 400 last year, | 去年福布斯400强排名第138位 |
[16:58] | was arrested today in Manhattan while trying to flee the city. | 今天试图逃跑时在曼哈顿被捕 |
[17:02] | Sources have confirmed that he’ll be charged | 据可靠消息称他将被起诉 |
[17:04] | with several counts of securities fraud | 多起证券欺诈 |
[17:06] | and an immediate asset freeze of Mr. Shaw’s holdings has been ordered. | 肖先生的所有资产已被冻结 |
[17:10] | Shaw’s lawyers have called the arrest | 肖的律师称这起逮捕是 |
[17:12] | “another example of the Wall Street witch-hunt, “ | 又一起华尔街的政治迫害 |
[17:14] | but sources at the SEC believe the fraud | 但根据证交会信息 他们相信这起欺诈行为 |
[17:16] | in this case could be of epic proportions. | 是空前绝后的 |
[17:22] | In this country you’re innocent until proven guilty, | 在美国被证明有罪前 你都是清白的 |
[17:25] | so no matter what you hear about Mr. Shaw being a liar and a cheat, | 所以 不管你听到多少关于肖先生是骗子 |
[17:28] | or his entire business being some sort of elaborate scam, | 或者他的企业是骗局的传言 |
[17:31] | we simply don’t know the truth yet | 我们都不知道是真是假 |
[17:32] | I’ve got shoes to polish, Mr. K. | 我还要擦鞋子 K大 |
[17:34] | What does this got to do with us? | 这对我们有什么影响? |
[17:37] | For the last six years, Mr. Shaw was on the board of The Tower. | 过去六年 肖先生一直是高塔的董事 |
[17:40] | So we have to find a new board member? | 那么 我们要去找个新董事? |
[17:42] | No. | 不是 |
[17:44] | Several years ago at one of the meetings, | 几年前的一次会上 |
[17:47] | he was asked to do a favor for us. | 他受托帮我们 |
[17:49] | He was asked to manage all of your pensions. | 帮我们管理养老金 |
[17:51] | Pensions? | 养老金? |
[17:52] | And he did. | 他答应了 |
[17:53] | He took us on even though it was a small account. | 尽管户头不大 他还是答应了 |
[17:55] | He agreed to handle it. | 他答应管理这个账户 |
[17:57] | Who asked him to do that? | 谁让他这样做的? |
[18:01] | I did, Rose. I asked him. | 是我 罗斯 我请他这样做的 |
[18:05] | Mr. K, what’s left in the pension? | K大 养老金还剩多少? |
[18:08] | Kwan, all this just happened, so there’s no way of knowing, | 宽 这一切刚刚发生 我也不知道 |
[18:11] | and by the way, this could be a mistake. | 随便说一句 我可能犯了大错 |
[18:12] | How much, Josh? Tell us. | 还剩多少 乔希? 告诉我们 |
[18:16] | Right now, they’re saying that anyone who | 目前 他们说 所有 |
[18:19] | invested with Mr. Shaw has been defrauded, | 跟肖先生投资的人都被骗了 |
[18:21] | and that more than likely, it’s all gone. | 很可能 什么都没有了 |
[18:24] | There is no pension. | 养老金没了 |
[18:26] | Wait, wait. Wait a minute. I’m sorry. | 等等 等等 等一下 对不起 |
[18:27] | How did this happen? | 这是怎么回事? |
[18:29] | The guy is the best in New York | 这人是纽约最好的投资人 |
[18:31] | and he promised he could triple our portfolio. | 他承诺我们的资产翻三倍 |
[18:32] | So they’re going to get our money? | 所以就这样拿走钱了? |
[18:34] | The guy had billions of dollars, right? | 他是亿万富翁 对吧? |
[18:35] | Of course, it’s just a matter of time. | 当然 一切都只是时间问题 |
[18:36] | So we have to stay patient and be positive, because it has to be there. | 所以 我们要保持耐心和乐观 钱应该还在 |
[18:41] | I heard on the news when they arrested Shaw | 听新闻说 逮捕肖时 |
[18:43] | that he only had $600 in his checking account. | 他银行账户里只剩600美元了 |
[18:48] | Look, some of you may need some time to process this. | 有人可能需要点时间来处理这个事 |
[18:50] | If anyone wants to go home, | 如果有人想回家 |
[18:51] | I will call in a temp crew for the rest of the day. | 我会叫临时工来顶替 |
[18:53] | I’m sure that this will all be cleared up tomorrow. | 我相信明天一切都会明朗的 |
[18:56] | Can I ask you something, Mr. K? | 我能问你一件事吗 K先生? |
[18:57] | Yeah. | 问吧 |
[18:58] | Did he get your money, too? | 你的钱也投资了吗? |
[19:01] | Yeah, Odessa. | 是的 奥德萨 |
[19:03] | For the record | 我得声明 |
[19:05] | I never asked anyone to triple my portfolio. | 我从没求谁把我的资金翻三倍 |
[19:14] | Just an hour ago, | 一个小时前 |
[19:15] | a federal judge released Arthur Shaw on $10 million bail, | 在获得一千万保释金后 联邦法官释放了亚瑟·肖 |
[19:19] | on condition he remain under house arrest at his penthouse apartment | 条件是他必须被软禁在 |
[19:23] | on Central Park West. | 中央公园西路的顶层公寓里 |
[19:25] | Mr. Shaw, I need a statement from you. | 肖先生 我希望你发表声明 |
[19:27] | You need to back off. | 你们退后 |
[19:28] | Can I get a comment please, Mr. Shaw? | 肖先生 能发表意见吗? |
[19:30] | You need to back off. Excuse me. | 对不起 请退后 |
[19:32] | Here! Over here! Come on, Shaw! Right here! Shaw! | 这里! 看这! 肖! 看这! 肖! |
[19:36] | Shaw, can we get a picture? | 肖 我们能照张像吗? |
[19:39] | Over here, Mr. Shaw! | 这里 肖先生! |
[19:46] | We’re taking Shaw and his attorney up to the penthouse. | 我们正带肖和他的律师上顶层公寓 |
[19:48] | I need Mr. Shaw’s personal security code. | 我需要肖先生的个人安全密码 |
[19:50] | 24719 24719. | |
[19:51] | That was my street address on Steinway Boulevard in Astoria when I was a kid. | 那号码是我小时在阿斯托尼亚区 斯缇威大道的门牌号 |
[19:59] | My client would like access to the gym on 43. | 我的委托人想使用43楼的健身房 |
[20:03] | Even serial killers get 15 minutes of exercise a day. | 就算是杀人犯也有每天15分钟的锻炼时间 |
[20:06] | He has my permission to jump out the window. | 我倒批准他从窗户跳出去 |
[20:09] | The rules of Mr. Shaw’s house arrest are simple. | 肖先生软禁的规定很简单 |
[20:11] | Kovaks, no visitors without prior permission from the FBI. | 科瓦奇 未经FBI许可 一切访客不得进入 |
[20:14] | All incoming and outgoing mail gets vetted by my office. | 所有进出邮件都必须经过审查 |
[20:17] | All food deliveries, packages, | 所有的食品 包裹递送 |
[20:19] | cleaning, repairs, all that has to be cleared by the agent on duty. | 清洁 修理都须经过当值探员检查 |
[20:22] | You tell your staff that this penthouse is now | 告诉你的员工顶层公寓现在 |
[20:24] | a maximum security prison and it will be guarded as such. | 是最度戒备监狱 一切都按此来执行 |
[20:27] | The FBI is in control of the elevator and this floor. | FBI全面控制电梯和这层大楼 |
[20:31] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么呀? |
[20:33] | Agent Denham, that is a 1963 Ferrari 250 GT Lusso, | 德伦特工 这是1963年的法拉利 鲁索250GT |
[20:38] | owned and raced by the coolest cat who ever lived, Steve McQueen. | 曾属于最酷的史提夫·麦克昆 比赛时的坐骑 |
[20:42] | This was his baby, | 这是他的宝贝 |
[20:44] | and now it’s my baby. | 现在是我宝贝 |
[20:46] | You got Steve McQueen’s car parked in your living room? | 你把史提夫·麦克昆的车停在了你的起居室? |
[20:50] | And here I thought you were an asshole. | 我认为你就是个混蛋 |
[20:52] | I paid a million for it 10 years ago. | 十年前我花了一百万买下它 |
[20:54] | I wouldn’t sell it for 10 times that. | 现在出十倍的价钱我也不卖 |
[20:56] | We’re 65 stories up. How do we get it out of here? | 这里有65层高 怎样弄出去? |
[20:58] | You don’t. | 你弄不出去 |
[21:00] | This car was taken apart piece by piece | 这车是分成一块块 |
[21:02] | and reassembled inside this room. | 组装起来的 |
[21:04] | This car will eventually be sold at auction | 这辆车终会被拍卖 |
[21:06] | with the rest of your belongings. | 和你剩余的其他东西一起 |
[21:07] | Only if I’m guilty Agent Denham, which I’m not. | 除非我有罪 德伦特工 况且我没罪 |
[21:13] | If you leave this apartment for any reason without my say so, | 没我允许 你擅自离开公寓的话 |
[21:17] | and you’ll be remanded into federal custody | 你会被押回联邦监狱 |
[21:18] | and forfeit $10 million bail. | 丧失一千万美元保释金 |
[21:21] | You have yourself a nice day, Mr. Shaw. | 祝你愉快 肖先生 |
[21:24] | Kovaks, will you come with me? | 科瓦奇 要跟我一起走吗? |
[21:26] | Josh, do me a favor, will you? | 乔希 帮我个忙 好吗? |
[21:28] | Yes, sir, Mr. Shaw. | 是的 肖先生 |
[21:29] | Make sure you handle all my food deliveries. | 希望你来处理我的食品递送 |
[21:32] | You’re smart enough to know I’m innocent. | 你清楚我是无罪的 |
[21:34] | I don’t want the help to spit in my coffee. | 我不想侍应在咖啡里吐口水 |
[21:37] | They wouldn’t do that, sir. | 他们不会这样 先生 |
[21:39] | Yeah, but you get it, right? | 但你会帮我确认 对吗? |
[21:41] | Do it as a favor to me. | 就算是帮我个忙 |
[21:44] | Sorry, we don’t accept tips at The Tower. | 对不起 在高塔 我们不收小费 |
[21:47] | Right, I’m sorry. Sometimes I forget the rules. | 好吧 抱歉 有时我也忘了规定 |
[21:57] | Why did you let him get away with that? | 为什么帮他? |
[22:00] | When he made that crack about the help spitting in his coffee. | 当他提到防范被吐口水时 |
[22:03] | You wanted to hurt him. Hell, I wanted to hurt him. | 你想整他 该死的 我也是 |
[22:05] | Sometimes residents say things they don’t mean. It doesn’t faze me. | 住户的无心话 我没所谓 |
[22:09] | Either that or you got no balls. | 也许 你没这个胆 |
[22:10] | What? | 什么? |
[22:12] | I’m out of line. I’m sorry. | 我说过了 抱歉 |
[22:13] | I have balls, all right. | 我有胆 好吧 |
[22:15] | I’m sure you got big balls. Whatever. | 当然你有胆 那又怎样 |
[22:17] | I don’t have to defend my balls to you. | 我不用向你证明这点 |
[22:19] | I’m just saying the guy stole from everyone who works in your building | 我是说那人偷了大楼里所有员工的钱 |
[22:22] | and it looked like you gave him a free pass. | 但你对他还蛮好的 |
[22:23] | Maybe next time I’ll rip out his larynx, | 也许下次我会割他喉头 |
[22:25] | but today I chose to do my job as manager of this building. | 但今天 我只想做一个大楼经理该做的工作 |
[22:29] | Okay, my mistake, Kovaks. | 好吧 我错了 科瓦奇 |
[22:31] | Just that most guys from your block in Astoria | 貌似大多来自你们街区的阿斯托尼亚人 |
[22:33] | can’t control themselves. | 自制力不足 |
[22:34] | And most girls from Forest Hills don’t end up in the FBI. | 多数森林山的女孩也不会进FBI |
[22:37] | That’s where you’re from, right? | 你来自那里 是吧? |
[22:46] | Here. | 拿着 |
[22:48] | This is where most white-collar crimes are solved, the garbage. | 多数白领犯罪被揭露的地方 垃圾桶 |
[22:51] | When do you think you will be getting the money back? | 什么时候能把钱追回来 |
[22:53] | I’m not really allowed to discuss the case with you. | 我不能和你讨论这个案子 |
[22:56] | But you’re allowed to clothesline me? | 但你能撂倒我? |
[22:58] | I was apprehending a fugitive. | 当时我在追捕逃犯 |
[22:59] | He’s only a fugitive if he’s guilty, right? | 他有罪 才叫逃犯 对吧? |
[23:02] | Oh! | 哦! |
[23:03] | Aren’t you the loyal friend? | 你是不是他的忠心朋友? |
[23:05] | I never said we were friends. | 我从没说过 我们是朋友 |
[23:07] | You play chess together, | 你们一起下象棋 |
[23:09] | you’re the one who asked him to invest the pension. | 而且你还请他用养老金投资 |
[23:12] | I get his mail, I open his car door, | 我帮他收过信 帮他开过车门 |
[23:14] | I buy his cheese. We’re not friends. | 帮他买过汉堡 但我们不是朋友 |
[23:16] | Let me ask you something, Kovaks. | 我问你 科瓦奇 |
[23:18] | If he’s innocent, where’s the money? | 如果他是无辜的 钱哪去了? |
[23:20] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道? |
[23:22] | The same way you knew I was from Forest Hills. | 同样的道理 你怎么知道我来自森林山 |
[23:25] | You pay attention. | 你要留意 |
[23:30] | I just want to know what I’m supposed to tell my staff. | 我只想知道 该怎么给同事说 |
[23:34] | Is that too much to ask? | 这要求过分吗? |
[23:37] | Tell them he’s guilty. | 告诉他们 他有罪 |
[23:41] | Get on the car! | 上车! |
[23:42] | Hey! Hey, hey! | 嘿! 嘿! 嘿! |
[23:44] | Come on, put your hands behind your back! | 快点 手放后面! |
[23:46] | Come on, man, what’s this about? | 别这样 搞什么 什么意思? |
[23:47] | This is bullshit! Shit! That’s police brutality, yo! | 这真荒谬! 靠! 警察施暴! |
[23:49] | Come on now. | 快点 就现在 |
[23:51] | Man in the suit, you seeing this shit? | 制服男 你看见了吗? |
[23:52] | You’re my witness. Take a cell phone picture. | 你是我的证人 快用手机拍照 |
[23:54] | Take a picture, man. | 快拍 兄弟 |
[23:55] | No, my cell phone doesn’t have a camera. | 不行 我的手机没有拍照功能 |
[23:57] | If you see Rita, tell her I said to call her brother. | 如果你看到瑞塔 说我叫她给打给她哥哥 |
[23:59] | – Rita? – Yeah, her brother’s a bail bondsman. | -瑞塔? -是啊 他哥哥是保释人 |
[24:01] | Tell her I said to use that money | 告诉她 用我给她 |
[24:02] | I gave her to get her teeth fixed. | 补牙的钱来保释我 |
[24:04] | Come on now, what you got to be pushing me like that? | 好了 干嘛这样推我? |
[24:12] | Ladies and gentlemen, the next Brooklyn bound | 女士们 先生们 前往布鲁克林的 |
[24:17] | local train is now arriving. | 车马上就要到了 |
[24:20] | Please step away from the platform edge, | 请远离站台边缘 |
[24:22] | especially when trains are entering and leaving the station. | 尤其在列车进出站时 |
[24:47] | Hello. | 你好 |
[24:49] | Dr. Carr, dial 118, please. | 卡尔医生 请拨118 |
[24:54] | Hey, what happened? | 嘿 怎么了? |
[24:56] | Lester tried to step in front of a subway train tonight. | 莱斯特今晚在地铁站试图跳月台 |
[24:59] | An off-duty traffic cop was there | 一名下班的交警正好路过 |
[25:01] | and pulled him back at the last second. | 在最后一刻把他拉了回来 |
[25:03] | They have him on a 48-hour hold. | 他被强制保护48小时 |
[25:05] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[25:20] | If you wanted a sick day, all you had to do was ask. | 你想休病假 直接开口就行了 |
[25:24] | Seriously, I need you back at work. | 说真的 我想你回来工作 |
[25:26] | I’m going to tell the doctor somebody pushed you. | 我会跟医生说 有人推你 |
[25:28] | It was a misunderstanding, okay? | 那是误解 好吗? |
[25:32] | I gave it to him, Josh. All my money. | 我把所有的钱都给了他 乔希 |
[25:34] | I asked him to invest it for me. | 我请他帮我投资 |
[25:37] | – Shaw? – Yeah. | -肖? -是的 |
[25:39] | A couple of months ago, I gave him everything I had, my life savings. | 几个月前 我把一生的积蓄都给了他 |
[25:43] | Six years working the back door | 在华尔道夫酒店后门工作六年 |
[25:45] | at the Waldorf, nine at the Carlyle, | 在凯雷集团九年 |
[25:47] | three at the Pierre, 11 with you at The Tower. | 在皮埃尔酒店三年 和你一起在高塔十一年 |
[25:50] | That’s 29 years of opening doors. | 整整29年开门工作挣的 |
[25:52] | $73,000 and change, and I gave him every penny. | 7300美金出头 每一分都给了他 |
[25:57] | In a few months I won’t have money for rent. | 几个月后 就没钱付房租了 |
[26:01] | I can’t retire now. | 现在我不能退休了 |
[26:03] | All those years of opening doors, year after year. | 一生都在不停的开门 年复一年 |
[26:09] | Truth is, people can open their own doors. | 事实上 人们能自己开门 |
[26:15] | Not the way you do it. | 你开就不同 |
[26:19] | Lester, he’s going to pay you back every penny. | 莱斯特 他会把每一分钱都还你 |
[26:23] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[26:26] | Josh, please calm down. | 乔希 请冷静点 |
[26:28] | Hold the elevator. | 按住电梯 |
[26:29] | You can’t go up there. | 你不能上去 |
[26:31] | – You’re acting like a vigilante. – Move your hand. | -你要替天行道 -把手拿开 |
[26:33] | I won’t move my hand. Move your hand! | -我不放开 -把手拿开! |
[26:34] | Relax. You’re not using your head. | 放松 用脑子想想 |
[26:35] | – Hey, Charlie. – Hey, Josh. | -嘿 查理 -嘿 乔希 |
[26:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:38] | So, they’re evicting me this morning. | 他们今天早上把赶出来了 |
[26:40] | My wife already took the kids, wants a divorce. | 我老婆把孩子带走了 要和我离婚 |
[26:42] | So, if you need me, I’ll be living in this box. | 要找我的话 我会住在盒子里 |
[26:44] | Can I ask you a question? You’re a Wall Street guy. | 能问个问题吗? 你是华尔街人 |
[26:47] | When did Shaw realize that it was over for him? | 肖什么时候知道自己快玩完了? |
[26:49] | Ten months, maybe a year. | 十个月前 或一年前 |
[26:51] | I heard he was interviewing lawyers over the summer. | 听说夏天 他就在面试律师 |
[26:54] | So if he took someone’s money a few months ago? | 那么几个月前他拿别人的钱是? |
[26:56] | Probably needed the cash to keep up appearances. | 可能需要点钱来撑场面 |
[26:59] | Throw his famous Labor Day party at the beach. | 在海滩上办他招牌的劳工节派对 |
[27:02] | At a certain point, it isn’t about securities fraud, | 在一定层面上 这不是证券欺诈 |
[27:05] | it’s about catering. | 而是面子问题 |
[27:11] | Drop Mr. Fitzhugh on 59. | 菲兹尤先生到59楼 |
[27:12] | I’m going to the penthouse. | 我要去顶楼 |
[27:14] | Wow! This is going to be good. | 喔! 越来越好玩了 |
[27:19] | – Don’t get up. Whoa! – Where do you think you’re going? | -别站起来 喔! -你认为你去哪? |
[27:21] | We’re just going to get the trash. | 我们只是去收垃圾 |
[27:23] | And the breakfast order. | 还有点早餐 |
[27:24] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[27:28] | Takes a village. | 带整村人么 |
[27:35] | Good morning, Josh, Charlie, Enrique. How are you doing? | 早上好 乔希 查理 恩里克 都还好吗? |
[27:38] | How was your Labor Day party this year, Mr. Shaw? | 你今年的劳工节聚会搞得如何 肖先生? |
[27:40] | Must have been something, huh? What did you serve? Crab legs? | 搞得不错吧? 都上了些什么? 蟹腿吗? |
[27:43] | Surf and turf? | 冲浪还是赛马? |
[27:44] | I’ve always tried to extend you a certain courtesy, | 我一直对你以礼相待 |
[27:48] | but this tone you’re using… | 但你的语气… |
[27:49] | What tone? Who gives a shit about my tone? | 什么语气? 谁在乎我的语气? |
[27:52] | What are you, some kind of tone master? | 你是什么语气大师吗? |
[27:54] | – Josh, come on. – I’m going to ask you one time, okay? | -乔希 别这样 -我只问你一次 好吗? |
[27:56] | So you better think really hard. | 所以你最好想清楚了再回答 |
[27:58] | Why did you take Lester’s money? | 你为什么拿莱斯特的钱? |
[28:04] | He came to me, he asked me to invest and I did. It was a favor. | 他来找我 叫我帮他投资 我帮他忙 |
[28:09] | Mm-hmm. $73,000? A favor? Everything he had. | 嗯哼 7300美金? 帮忙? 他所有的钱 |
[28:13] | Did Lester ask you to come up here? | 是莱斯特叫你来这里的吗? |
[28:14] | Mr. Shaw, | 肖先生 |
[28:16] | a few hours ago, Lester stepped in front of a subway train. | 几小时前 莱斯特在地铁站跳月台 |
[28:19] | Oh, Jesus. | 哦 老天 |
[28:23] | – Here we go. – What are you doing? | -好啦 -你要干嘛? |
[28:26] | Josh, you need to listen to me. The FBI is lying to you. | 乔希 你听我说 FBI骗你 |
[28:29] | Josh, put down the club. | 乔希 把球杆放下 |
[28:31] | Christ’s sake, don’t do anything you can’t undo. | 看在上帝份上 别做你无法弥补的事 |
[28:35] | Investing money is a gamble. It doesn’t always pay off. | 投资是赌博 不是总有回报的 |
[28:38] | Mr. Shaw, do you care? | 肖先生 你在乎吗? |
[28:40] | – Josh, come on. – No, really. | -乔希 别这样 -不 必须的 |
[28:41] | Do you feel any responsibility for what happened to Lester? | 你不觉得该为莱斯特的事情负责吗? |
[28:44] | Of course I feel badly. | 当然 我过意不去 |
[28:45] | I had no idea he was going to lose everything. | 我根本不知道 他会失去一切 |
[28:47] | Lester has been a part of my life for over a decade. | 十年来 莱斯特已是我生活的一部分 |
[28:52] | Then why haven’t you asked me whether he’s alive or dead? | 那为什么不问问他是生是死? |
[28:58] | Josh, this car is irreplaceable! | 乔希 这辆车是不可替代的! |
[29:00] | Not like doormen! | 不像门童啊! |
[29:02] | They make new ones of those all the time. | 天天都可以招新人 |
[29:04] | Must be 50 new doormen coming off the line in Michigan right now! | 光在密歇根 就可能有50个门童排着队呢! |
[29:08] | God damn it! Stop it! | 住手 住手 |
[29:09] | Want some Brie with your burger? Here you go. | 要在汉堡里加点白奶酪吗? 遵命 |
[29:12] | – Josh, don’t! – Shh! | -乔希 别! -嘘! |
[29:13] | Want me to come work for you, huh? | 要我替你工作吗 嗯哼? |
[29:15] | Want to steal me away to Saint Bart’s? | 想把我挖到圣·巴特去吗? |
[29:16] | Come on, let’s go! I’m ready to rock! | 来啊 我们走! 我准备好啦! |
[29:19] | Mr. Kovaks, let me have a swing at that shit! | 科瓦奇先生 换我来玩玩! |
[29:21] | No! Nobody touches this car but me. | 不! 除我以外 谁都不能动这个车 |
[29:24] | You think Steve McQueen is the coolest cat that ever lived? | 你认为史提夫·麦克昆是最酷的吗? |
[29:27] | Guess what? Today, Steve McQueen is my little bitch. | 猜猜怎么着? 今天 史提夫·麦克昆就是我的小婊子 |
[29:34] | Ooh! | 噢! |
[29:36] | Ah! | 啊! |
[29:37] | Oh! | 哦! |
[29:40] | Whoops. | 喔 |
[29:44] | Don’t worry, I’ll have the help come clean that up. | 放心 我会叫人打扫的 |
[29:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[29:50] | Josh, aren’t you forgetting something? | 乔希 你是不是忘了什么? |
[29:54] | My breakfast order. | 我点的早餐 |
[30:01] | Do you understand the shit-storm | 你们难道不知道搞的这件烂事 |
[30:02] | that can be brought down on this building? | 会对大楼造成什么影响吗? |
[30:04] | Shaw’s lawyer will shove harassment, destruction of property | 肖的律师会告我们骚扰 破坏财产 |
[30:07] | and civil rights charges right down our throats! | 侵犯人权 告到我们死! |
[30:09] | Now, I don’t care what Shaw did | 现在 我不管肖到底 |
[30:11] | or how much money he’s accused of stealing. | 被指控偷了多少钱 |
[30:13] | And you know damn well I got murdered by that son of a bitch! | 你们非常清楚 那人渣会害我大出血! |
[30:15] | But a line has been crossed, and a gang of vigilantes | 你们越界了 高塔是不会容忍 |
[30:17] | will not be tolerated at The Tower. | 员工行侠仗义的 |
[30:19] | You’re all fired. | 你们都被解雇了 |
[30:21] | Hey, wait, hold on. Mr. Simon, they had nothing to do with this. | 嘿 等等 西蒙先生 他们什么都没做 |
[30:23] | They just followed me up there. | 他们只是陪我上去 |
[30:24] | I don’t give a shit! | 我才不管! |
[30:25] | Mr. Simon, wait a minute, my wife is eight months pregnant. | 西蒙先生 等等 我老婆怀孕八个月了 |
[30:27] | You should have thought of that before you walked in that apartment. | 在进顶层公寓前 你就应该想到 |
[30:29] | We went up there for Lester! | 我们是为了莱斯特! |
[30:31] | Lester’s job is waiting for him when he gets out. | 莱斯特出院后会重返岗位 |
[30:32] | Meanwhile, the rest of you, I want you out of the building right now. | 但 你们所有人 给我立即滚出这栋大楼 |
[30:54] | Um, the carpet cleaners are coming tomorrow, | 额 地毯清洁工明天过来 |
[30:57] | they start on 44. Okay? | 叫他们从44楼开始整理 好吗? |
[30:59] | Bye, Joshie. | 再见 乔希 |
[31:01] | Good luck with the bar. | 律师考试顺利 |
[31:04] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[31:11] | All right. Let’s go, everyone. Back to work, okay? | 好了 大家都回去工作 |
[31:21] | Hey, Charlie, wait! | 嘿 查理 等等! |
[31:23] | Wait. I’ll call Sasha, all right. | 等下 我会打给莎夏的 好吧 |
[31:25] | I’ll tell her you tried to stop me. | 我会告诉她 你试过阻止我 |
[31:26] | Please, don’t do me any favors. | 求你了 别帮我 |
[31:28] | And, Josh, don’t pretend to care now, | 乔希 别假装关心 |
[31:30] | I know you always wanted to fire me. | 我知道你一直想炒了我 |
[31:32] | That’s because you stink at this job. | 那是因为你表现差劲 |
[31:34] | – So I stink? I stink? – Yeah. | -我很差? 很差? -是的 |
[31:37] | The guy who made Mrs. Jin smile on Chinese New Year? | 是谁在中国新年逗金女士笑了? |
[31:39] | Mrs. Jin is Korean. | 金女士是韩国人 |
[31:41] | She’s what? | 什么? |
[31:42] | That’s why she was smiling. | 所以她才笑 |
[31:44] | She’s not Chinese, she’s Korean. | 她不是中国人 她是韩国人 |
[31:46] | And you believed her? | 你也相信她是韩国人? |
[31:47] | Yeah, she’s Korean. | 是的 她是韩国人 |
[31:50] | All right, Josh, maybe she’s Korean. | 好吧 乔希 也许她是韩国人 |
[31:52] | Why are you whispering? She is Korean. | 你小声干嘛? 她就是韩国人 |
[31:54] | What’s important is that she appreciated the gesture I made, | 重点是 她欣赏我的好意 |
[31:56] | and that’s more than I can say for some people. | 不像有些人不识好意 |
[31:59] | Thanks for getting me fired. | 谢谢你害我被炒 |
[32:29] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:30] | Hey. Thank you for coming down. | 嘿 谢谢你过来 |
[32:31] | Yeah, no problem. You got something for me? | 是的 没什么 你带了什么给我? |
[32:34] | Yeah. I probably shouldn’t even be doing this, | 是的 也许我不该这样做 |
[32:37] | because it violates everything I believe in, | 因为这样做违背了我的原则 |
[32:39] | but I have to get my employees’ money back, so… | 但我想把员工的钱拿回来 所以… |
[32:41] | This is Shaw’s travel schedule for the last 10 years. | 这是肖过去十年的行程时间表 |
[32:44] | It’s his guest registry. Names of judges, politicians, | 有客户资料 有法官 政客和女人的名单 |
[32:46] | women, tail number of his plane, | 还有私人飞机尾翼号 |
[32:48] | hull identification number of his yacht, | 游艇的全部识别号 |
[32:50] | names of his race horses in West Virginia… | 西弗吉尼亚赛马的名字… |
[32:52] | Gill’s Pride and Sunny Day. | 吉尔骄傲和晴天 |
[32:54] | Yeah, we have all that, Kovaks. | 这些我们都有了 科瓦奇 |
[32:57] | And eventually they’re gonna sell his planes and his yachts, | 最后 他的飞机 游艇都会卖掉 |
[32:59] | and his horses, and the bank is going to take it all. | 还有赛马 银行会拿走他所有的一切 |
[33:02] | You guys were his smallest account. | 你们的账户是最小的一个 |
[33:05] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[33:08] | It’s okay. | 没关系了 |
[33:11] | Thought I’d give it a shot. | 至少我试了 |
[33:15] | Kovaks, | 科瓦奇 |
[33:17] | you wanna get drunk? | 想大醉一场吗? |
[33:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:24] | I’ve got to be honest with you, Kovaks. | 我得向你坦白 科瓦奇 |
[33:26] | The last time I drank this much at a bar I made out with a fireman. | 上一次我在酒吧大醉是和一个消防员 |
[33:30] | Really? How long ago was that? | 真的吗? 多久前? |
[33:33] | Tuesday. | 周二 |
[33:35] | You know, you surprise me. | 你知道 你让我很吃惊 |
[33:37] | I saw the security tape of you beating the shit out of Shaw’s car. | 我看了监视器录像 你把肖的车打得面目全非 |
[33:42] | That was badass. | 你真是个坏蛋啊 |
[33:44] | Yeah, well, badass is my middle name. | 是的 是啊 坏蛋是我的小名 |
[33:47] | Nope. Your middle name is Marvin. | 不 你的小名是马文 |
[33:49] | I know that from your file. Marvin. | 我在你的档案里看到的 马文 |
[33:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:55] | That’s my dead grandfather you’re laughing at. | 你在取笑我过世的祖父 |
[33:59] | What else is in my file? | 我的档案里还有什么? |
[34:00] | Oh. | 哦 |
[34:01] | I know the year your parents got divorced. | 我知道你父母离婚是哪一年 |
[34:04] | Your SAT scores. | 你的学业性向测验分数 |
[34:06] | You don’t know my SAT scores. | 你肯定不知道 |
[34:08] | 540, math. 480, verbal. | 数学540 语言480 |
[34:11] | – I retook those. – Your scores went down | -这些我有补考 -分数反而降了 |
[34:17] | I have to tell you something, | 我有件事要告诉你 |
[34:19] | and I really shouldn’t be telling you this, | 我真不应该跟你说这个 |
[34:21] | because it violates everything I believe in. | 因为这违背我的原则 |
[34:24] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯-嗯 |
[34:26] | We still haven’t found Shaw’s safety net. | 我们还没找到肖的保险箱 |
[34:29] | All these guys, they keep some cash close by in case they have to run. | 所有犯罪的人 都会藏些钱在身边 以便好跑路 |
[34:33] | Shaw clears out all of his accounts three months ago, | 肖三个月前把所有的账户都提光了 |
[34:36] | 20 million and change. | 两千万美元出头 |
[34:38] | But when we bust him, the money isn’t on him. | 但我们逮捕他时 钱不在身上 |
[34:40] | Wait. | 等等 |
[34:42] | $20 million? | 两千万美元? |
[34:44] | There’s a chance we’ll get lucky and find it. | 走运的话 我们会找到的 |
[34:48] | And if we get lucky, maybe you can get lucky. | 如果我们走运 你也就走运了 |
[34:54] | I’m not lucky. | 我运气并不好 |
[34:56] | You just have to be patient. | 你需要耐心 |
[34:59] | I don’t really have time to be patient. | 我真没时间耐心 |
[35:01] | Well, if you’re tired of waiting around, | 好吧 如果你等累了 |
[35:03] | you can always try the old-school approach. | 你也可以试试老办法 |
[35:06] | What’s that? | 什么办法? |
[35:08] | Grab some pitchforks and a couple of guys and storm the castle. | 拿几把干草叉 叫上几个人 冲进去 |
[35:12] | They’d never see you coming. | 他们绝对没想到你们会来 |
[35:15] | I have to pee. | 我要去尿尿了 |
[35:17] | Ooh! I’m gonna… I have to go. | 哦! 我得…我得走了 |
[35:19] | Whoa, whoa. You can’t drive. | 你不能开车 |
[35:21] | I’m gonna get a crab. | 我会叫螃蟹的 (把出租车发音发错) |
[35:22] | Crab? | 螃蟹? |
[35:23] | Listen, you violated three federal laws | 听着 你砸肖的法拉利时 |
[35:27] | when you beat up Shaw’s Ferrari. | 违反了三条联邦法律 |
[35:29] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[35:30] | So a lot of guys down at the bureau want to buy you a drink, | 局里很多人想请你喝酒 |
[35:33] | and so do I. | 我也一样 |
[35:40] | Bye. | 再见 |
[35:42] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[35:58] | Manuel. | 曼纽尔 |
[36:02] | Sorry, Mr. K, I can’t let you into the building. | 对不起 K先生 我不能让你进去 |
[36:04] | No, no, I just have to grab some stuff out of my office, okay? | 我只是去办公室里拿东西 没问题吧? |
[36:06] | I promise I won’t attack anyone. | 我保证我不会攻击任何人 |
[36:08] | I can’t do it. | 我不能让你进去 |
[36:09] | Or should I tell Mr. Simon | 要我去告诉西蒙先生先吗 |
[36:11] | about you and the cougar in 2813? | 记得2813房你跟熟女的事吗 |
[36:16] | – Two minutes. – Okay. | -两分钟 -好的 |
[36:58] | Hi, welcome to Shake Shack. What can I get you? | 嗨 欢迎来摇摇汉堡 你想要什么? |
[37:01] | Hey, Mr. Kovaks. | 嘿 科瓦奇先生 |
[37:03] | Welcome to Shake Shack. What’s shaking? We shake all day. | 欢迎来摇摇汉堡 你想摇点什么? 我们天天都在摇 |
[37:06] | You like working here? | 你喜欢这的工作? |
[37:08] | I cry at night. | 夜晚想起泪不止呀 |
[37:10] | You said you know electrical engineering? | 你说你懂电气工程? |
[37:14] | I’m on the phone with the police. | 我在和警察通电话 |
[37:17] | They have a cruiser in the area. Go away! | 警车在这儿巡逻 走开! |
[37:19] | It’s me, Mr. Fitzhugh. Can you open the door, please? | 是我 菲兹尤先生 把门打开好吗? |
[37:27] | Hey- Hey… | -嘿 -嘿 |
[37:29] | Why are you staying in this motel? | 你住在这干嘛? |
[37:31] | I’m thinking of becoming a male prostitute. | 我觉得我能当个男妓 |
[37:33] | I think I might have a better idea. | 我想我有更好的主意 |
[37:53] | Sasha told me you took a job. | 莎夏说你找到工作了 |
[37:55] | Oh, yeah. I’m using all the skills you taught me as a concierge. | 哦 是的 我正用你教的全套技巧 |
[37:57] | Thank you very much. Hey, no spitting, blue shirt. | 非常感谢呀 嘿 别乱吐 穿蓝衬衣那个 |
[38:00] | Suck it, douche bag! | 吃屎吧 讨厌鬼! |
[38:02] | It’s not a bad job. Only problem is | 这工作不坏 问题是 |
[38:03] | I need 40 hours to get on the insurance, | 我要40小时才能搞定保险费 |
[38:05] | it’s hard to get shifts, but if I don’t get on the insurance, | 真不容易 如果没能获得保险 |
[38:08] | it’s probably gonna end up costing us | 我们就要花两万美元 |
[38:09] | around $20,000 to have the baby. | 生这个孩子 |
[38:11] | So we’ll probably have to sell it. | 到时 也许只能卖孩子了 |
[38:14] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮忙 |
[38:17] | So you’re saying you wanna rob $20 million from Arthur Shaw. | 你是说从亚瑟·肖那抢两千万美元 |
[38:21] | Which you think he’s hidden in a secret wall safe | 你认为他把钱藏在顶层公寓的 |
[38:23] | inside his penthouse apartment. | 秘墙保险箱里? |
[38:24] | An apartment which he’s not allowed to leave | 那栋他不准许离开的公寓 |
[38:26] | and is guarded by three FBI agents, 24 hours a day. | 还有三名FBI特工24小时把守 |
[38:29] | Two. | 是两名 |
[38:30] | And you wanna do all of this in a building | 你确定你要抢这栋 |
[38:31] | with the most advanced security | 拥有世界上最先进的安全 |
[38:32] | and surveillance system in the world. | 和监视系统的大楼? |
[38:34] | A building which we’ve all been barred from ever entering again? | 这栋我们被禁止进入的大楼? |
[38:36] | Yes. How do you guys feel about that? | 是的 你们说呢? |
[38:40] | Well, I’ve really enjoyed myself. | 好吧 我很开心 |
[38:42] | Thanks for the crackers. | 谢谢饼干 |
[38:43] | Mr. Fitzhugh, I know the money is in that safe. | 菲兹尤先生 我知道钱在保险柜里 |
[38:45] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[38:47] | Because in 2003, Shaw remodeled. | 因为在2003年 肖重新装修房子 |
[38:50] | He spent like 10 million to blow out the kitchen, move the living room. | 他花了一千万扩建厨房 搬移客厅 |
[38:53] | He even brought in some guy from China | 他甚至叫中国人来 |
[38:55] | to do a whole feng shui thing. | 看风水 |
[38:56] | But he left one wall standing, | 但他唯独没动那堵墙 |
[38:57] | dead center in the middle of the apartment. | 那道在公寓正中央的墙 |
[38:59] | That’s where he put the safe. | 那儿就是他放保险箱的地方 |
[39:00] | Maybe it’s a load-bearing wall. | 也可能是一堵承重墙 |
[39:02] | No. No, it isn’t. | 不 不 那不是 |
[39:03] | We have the same wall in my place. | 我家里也有一道墙 |
[39:05] | We took it down when we first moved in. | 我们刚搬进去时 就把它放倒了 |
[39:06] | The FBI can’t find the money, because he hid it in the wall. | FBI找不到钱 是因为他藏到墙里了 |
[39:09] | I know it! | 肯定是 |
[39:14] | So you guys in or out? | 那么 你们干不干? |
[39:16] | Mr. Fitzhugh? | 菲兹尤先生? |
[39:19] | Come back to me. | 等下再问我 |
[39:21] | Mr. Dev’Reaux? | 德夫·欧先生? |
[39:23] | You know how many weeks I’d have to work at the BK to make 20 million? | 知道我在汉堡王要工作多少周才能赚两千万吗? |
[39:26] | 18,600 | 一万八千六百周 |
[39:32] | Charlie, come on. | 查理 别犹豫 |
[39:33] | Look at us. We’re basically waiters. | 瞧我们 本来都是服务生 |
[39:36] | That’s what we do. We bring people stuff. We don’t take things. | 尽其职 帮别人送东西 不拿别人东西 |
[39:38] | You and I know the movements of every person. | 你我都对大家的行为都了如指掌 |
[39:40] | We know the schedules, deliveries and codes | 我们知道日程表 递送员 |
[39:42] | for every door and window. | 每一道门 每一扇窗的密码 |
[39:43] | We’ve been casing the place for over a decade, we just didn’t know it. | 我们已经踩点十年了 只是没意识到而已 |
[39:45] | We didn’t know it, because we weren’t doing it. | 没意识到 是因为我们压根没想 |
[39:47] | – But we were. – No. | -我们有 -没 |
[39:49] | Okay, where do the Lippmans keep their passports? | 好吧 李普曼的护照放在哪儿? |
[39:51] | In the freezer. Mmm-hmm. | 冰箱里 |
[39:52] | How many in vitro fertilizations did Miss Hansen have | 汉森小姐生孩子前 |
[39:54] | before she gave birth to Jonah? | 做了几次体外受精? |
[39:56] | – Six. – See? We know everything! | -六次 -看到了吗? 我们啥都了解! |
[39:58] | What’s the pass code for Mr. Shaw’s elevator? | 肖先生的电梯密码多少? |
[40:00] | I just press the PH button. | 按顶层键就好 |
[40:05] | Come on, man. I need you. | 来吧 兄弟 我需要你 |
[40:06] | Yeah, you need me, because you’ve got these idiots. | 是啊 你需要我 因为你找到的是白痴 |
[40:08] | You think we’re getting our money back? | 你认为我们能把钱拿回来吗? |
[40:09] | You think Lester is getting his money? | 莱斯特能拿回他的钱吗? |
[40:11] | I talked to the FBI It’s gone! | 我跟FBI谈过 都没了! |
[40:13] | So all this is about getting it back for Lester? | 所以这全是为了帮莱斯特把钱拿回来吗? |
[40:15] | Yes! And Rose | 对! 还有罗斯的钱 |
[40:17] | and Miss lovenko and Manuel and you, you jerk! | 洛文科小姐的 曼纽尔的和你这蠢蛋的! |
[40:20] | Come on! Let’s storm the castle together. | 别缩了! 我们一起冲进去 |
[40:23] | Oh, like when they went after Frankenstein? | 哦 就像攻打科学怪人一样? |
[40:25] | No, it’s a different kind of storming. | 不 不同呢 |
[40:26] | It’s a storming where the peasants take everything back. | 是贫农抢恶劣的地主 |
[40:28] | From like the feudal lords and… | 那种攻击… |
[40:30] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[40:32] | Holy shit! I’m in. | 牛逼了! 我加入 |
[40:33] | Holy shit! I’m in. | 牛逼了! 我加入 |
[40:38] | Well, now we’re undefeatable, aren’t we? | 那么 我们是攻无不克 是吗? |
[40:41] | Josh, we’re not criminals. We don’t know how to steal. | 乔希 我们不是罪犯 不懂得怎么偷东西 |
[40:44] | It’s okay, I know someone who does. | 没关系 我知道谁会 |
[40:47] | Crack four! | 打开四号门! |
[40:55] | You must have been saying your prayers, Slide. | 你一定烧香了 斯莱德 |
[40:58] | You made bail. | 你被保释了 |
[41:03] | Slide. | 斯莱德 |
[41:08] | Thought you might need a ride. | 看来你需要人送你一程 |
[41:20] | I haven’t driven my Nova for a few months. | 我已经有几个月没开我的雪佛兰洛瓦了 |
[41:23] | Did you know that in Spanish | 你知道西班牙语”洛瓦”的意思是”走不动” 吗? |
[41:26] | That’s why they didn’t sell many in Latin America | 所以”洛瓦”车在拉丁美洲销量不好 |
[41:32] | I didn’t realize Rikers was on an actual island. | 我没想到里克斯真是小岛 |
[41:35] | I thought it was more of a… I don’t know, like a… | 我还以为更像是一个…像一个… |
[41:38] | You know, like the way Puget Sound is actually an inlet. | 就像普吉特海湾实际是水道而已 |
[41:40] | But they… | 但他们… |
[41:43] | You hungry? Can I buy you some lunch? | 你饿吗? 午餐我请你? |
[41:47] | Slide, what are you doing? | 斯莱德 你在干嘛? |
[41:48] | Tell me why you bailed me out! | 快说你为什么保释我! |
[41:51] | Take your foot off the gas! | 别踩油门! |
[41:52] | Answer the goddamn question first! | 先回答问题! |
[41:53] | Slide! | 斯莱德! |
[41:57] | Red light! | 红灯! |
[42:05] | All right, what’s going on? | 好 究竟怎么回事? |
[42:06] | You wearing a wire or something? | 你带窃听器没? |
[42:07] | Some kind of police undercover shit? | 是不是警察卧底? |
[42:08] | No, I’m not a cop! | 不 我不是警察! |
[42:10] | Then you brought me out here for some kind of freak shit, huh? | 那你把我弄出来搞毛 嗯哼? |
[42:12] | You want to stimulate my nut sack. Is that what it is, punk? | 想挠蛋蛋 是不是? |
[42:14] | No! Jesus! | 不! 天哪! |
[42:15] | Then what the hell we doing out here, man? I don’t even know your name. | 那我们干嘛 兄弟? 我都不认识你 |
[42:18] | I’m Josh Kovaks. | 我是乔希·科瓦奇 |
[42:20] | Man in the suit. We talk almost every morning. | 制服男 我们几乎每天早上都打招呼 |
[42:22] | How come you bailed me out, man? | 你为什么要保释我? |
[42:24] | I need help with something, and I thought given our relationship | 我需要你的帮助 基于我们过去的关系 |
[42:27] | you might be willing to help. | 你应该会帮我 |
[42:28] | Relationship? I ain’t got no relationship with your ass! | 关系? 我跟你有毛关系! |
[42:30] | Our history! | 我们过去的交情! |
[42:31] | What history? I see you walking by every now and then. | 什么过去交情? 我偶尔见你路过罢了 |
[42:33] | I say, “Hey, what’s up, little biatch?” | 我说 “嘿 你好 贱人?” |
[42:34] | Just another passer-by going by. | 只当是一个路人而已 |
[42:36] | Just another nigger walking by. | 一个猪头路过而已 |
[42:37] | You don’t remember 1971? Mrs. Saltzburg? | 你还记得1971年吗? 索兹伯格女士吗? |
[42:39] | We used to get dropped off at her apartment every morning for day care. | 我们早上寄托在她家 |
[42:42] | In 1971 I’m six! How am I supposed to remember some shit? | 1971年我才六岁! 我怎会记得 |
[42:44] | Come on, Darnell Mrs. Saltzburg! | 想想 达尼尔 索兹伯格女士呀! |
[42:46] | Heavy-set German woman, short goatee. | 大个德国女人 小山羊胡 |
[42:48] | Man, you call me Darnell one more time, I will beat you to death. | 你再叫我一次达尼尔试试 我揍死你 |
[42:50] | You don’t remember Inch High, Private Eye? | 你不记得小小侦探了? (1973年的一部美国动画片) |
[42:52] | Davey and Goliath? Remember Witchiepoo? | 戴维和歌莉娅? (1960年美国动画片) |
[42:54] | H.R. Pufnstuf. You got freaked out by her? | 魔法龙帕夫里的恶女巫 (1969年动画片) 你被吓傻了 |
[42:56] | Remember that kid came over | 记得有个小孩跑过来 |
[42:57] | and he stole my inhaler and I couldn’t breathe? | 偷走我的吸入器 害我无法呼吸 |
[43:01] | I do remember you! | 我记得你了! |
[43:02] | You the little seizure boy that was having them seizures all the time! | 你是那个有癫痫病的小孩 经常癫痫发作! |
[43:05] | No, I never had any seizures! | 不是 不是癫痫发作! |
[43:06] | They were minor spasms of the throat. | 只是喉部小抽搐 |
[43:07] | And I remember you would start foaming up at the mouth | 我记得你嘴里都吐泡了 |
[43:09] | and your eyes would go crooked. It was very scary! | 眼睛都歪了 很吓人! |
[43:11] | – There was no foaming. – That was you! | -我根本就没有吐泡 -那就是你! |
[43:12] | A lot of people have asthma when they’re kids. | 很多人小时候都有哮喘 |
[43:14] | It’s not a big deal. I outgrew it. No. Seizure Boy. | -没什么大不了的 长大就没了 -不 癫痫男 |
[43:16] | You’d be on the floor rolling all around. You was having seizures! | 你在地上到处滚 你就是有癫痫! |
[43:18] | Asthma doesn’t cause seizures, all right? | 哮喘不会造成癫痫 好吧? |
[43:21] | Oh, really? Then how come nobody wanted to play with your ass? | 哦 是吗? 那为什么没人和你玩? |
[43:23] | Nobody wanted to have naptime with you, | 没人想和你午睡 |
[43:24] | nobody wanted to do coloring with you or nothing. | 没人愿意和你一起画画或做其他 |
[43:25] | Because of your little seizures | 就是因为你有癫痫 |
[43:26] | and didn’t nobody want to catch that shit! | 没人想感染上这种烂病! |
[43:28] | I’m gonna ask you one more time, punk. | 我再问你一次 混蛋 |
[43:29] | Why did you bail me out? | 为什么保释我? |
[43:31] | Because I have a job and I thought that given your skill set | 因为我做要某件事 需要你的技能 |
[43:34] | maybe you could help us out. | 也许你能帮我们 |
[43:35] | What kind of skill set is that? | 什么技能? |
[43:37] | Taking things that don’t necessarily belong to you. | 拿那些不见得属于你的东西 |
[43:44] | Oh, little Seizure Boy want to try to rob somebody, huh? | 哦 癫痫男想抢劫啊 嗯哼? |
[43:49] | What you trying to steal? | 你想偷什么? |
[43:52] | $20 million. | 两千万美元 |
[43:55] | Let’s go get something to eat. | 我们去找吃的先 |
[44:05] | Hey, guys, this is my friend Slide. | 嘿 弟兄们 我朋友斯莱德 |
[44:09] | You kidding, right? | 开玩笑吧? |
[44:10] | These ain’t the guys you wanna try to do this job with. | 这伙人来干这个 |
[44:13] | Yes, this is Charlie and Dev’Reaux and Mr. Fitzhugh. | 没错 这是查理 德夫·欧和菲兹尤先生 |
[44:16] | This is a joke, right? | 你开玩笑 是吧? |
[44:17] | This guy is the big time criminal? | 这人就是犯罪高手? |
[44:18] | Hey, what you say? | 嘿 你说啥? |
[44:20] | All right, guys, take it easy. He’s totally qualified. | 好了 兄弟们 冷静些 他当然够格 |
[44:22] | He’s been arrested a bunch of times, | 他被逮捕过好多次 |
[44:24] | he pays no income taxes, he’s got two Doberman pinschers. | 他不交所得税 而且有两条杜宾犬 |
[44:26] | So let’s show him some respect. | 放尊重点 |
[44:27] | So now we’re like The Doberman Gang? | 那么咱们现在就是杜宾帮咯? |
[44:29] | Like the what? | 像什么? |
[44:30] | It was a movie. They trained Dobermans to knock off a bank. | 一部电影 关于训练杜宾犬来抢银行 |
[44:33] | Is that the one where Gregory Peck was attacked by those dogs? | 格雷戈里·佩克被狗咬那部电影吗? |
[44:36] | No, that’s Boys from Brazil with the cloned Hitlers. | 不 那是电影来自巴西的男孩里的假希特勒 |
[44:38] | Oh, shit. You guys ever seen Boys Don’t Cry? | 哦 靠 你们看过男孩别哭没? |
[44:40] | When Hilary Swank plays that dude. | 希拉里·斯万科演的 |
[44:42] | That scared the shit out of me. | 我真被吓傻了 |
[44:45] | Wait, Slide. Sit down and talk with us for a second. | 等等 斯莱德 坐下谈会 |
[44:47] | These guys ain’t got what it take. | 这些人不行 |
[44:48] | I can look in their eyes and see it. | 看他们眼睛就知道 |
[44:50] | First sign of trouble, they’re gonna be shitting in their pants. | 一遇到麻烦 就会吓出大便来 |
[44:52] | They will not. You don’t know them. | 不会的 你不了解他们 |
[44:54] | You want me to prove it? | 你要我证明一下吗? |
[44:55] | All right, listen up, | 好 听着 |
[44:57] | y’all got 15 minutes to go out there and steal me something. | 你们用15分钟时间 去偷点东西回来 |
[44:59] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[45:01] | You heard what I said. | 你知道我在说啥 |
[45:01] | In this mall, right now, each one of y’all | 就在这购物中心 马上 每人一件 |
[45:03] | go out there and individually steal $50 worth of merchandise, | 都靠自己偷价值50美元的商品 |
[45:05] | come back and put it on the table. Then we’ll talk. | 回来放桌上 我们再谈 |
[45:11] | Okay, 50 bucks, no problem. Come on. | 好 50块 没问题 |
[45:12] | Can I go with you, Josh? | 乔希 我能和你一起吗? |
[45:13] | No, you ain’t going with Josh, you go by yourself. | 不 你不能和乔希一起 自己去 |
[45:15] | Everybody going by their self. | 全都得靠自己 |
[45:16] | Anybody can’t handle this, is out. | 谁不能完成 谁就出局 |
[45:17] | Okay. Guys, we can do this. | 好 大伙们 我们能搞定的 |
[45:19] | – It’s just shoplifting. – You got 15 minutes, let’s go. | -只是顺手牵羊 我们走 -你们有15分钟时间 |
[45:20] | And put your wallets on the table. I don’t want nobody cheating | 钱包拿出来 我不想有人作弊 |
[45:22] | I don’t want y’all to go buy the shit and say you stole it. | 我不想看到买的说是偷的 |
[45:25] | All right, come on, let’s go. | 快 我们走 |
[45:35] | This is a part of our Sexy Little Things collection. | 这属于性感小尤物系列 |
[45:38] | Oh, yeah, that’s great. Love that. Yeah. | 哦 这真不错 我喜欢 |
[45:43] | Would you like me to ring that up for you? | 要我帮你结帐吗? |
[45:45] | No, I think I’ll just live with it a little first. | 不 我先看看 |
[46:03] | These are very pretty Bella earrings. | 这些全是非常漂亮的贝拉耳环 |
[46:05] | They’re from our Timeless Collection. | 这是我们的永恒系列 |
[46:08] | Do you have any studs? | 你们有穿式耳环吗? |
[46:09] | Yes, several. | 是的 我们有好几种 |
[46:11] | Right here. | 在这 |
[46:13] | Do you have any hoops? | 还有其他类型吗? |
[46:15] | Sir, all of our earrings are on this display. | 先生 我们的耳环全在这了 |
[46:20] | Do you have a catalog? | 有目录表吗? |
[46:22] | Uh… | 额… |
[46:23] | I might have one in the back, let me check. | 后台可能有 我去看看 |
[46:35] | How do those feel? | 这个感觉怎么样? |
[46:36] | They feel a little tight. Do you have them in a half size up? | 我觉得有点紧 有大半号的吗? |
[46:39] | Yeah, let me check the back. | 有 我去看看 |
[47:37] | Hey, them two pairs of drawers don’t cost no $50. | 嘿 两条内裤不值50块 |
[47:42] | $12 scented candle. | 还有个12美元的香烛 |
[47:45] | Okay, we’ll get to work tomorrow. | 好吧 我们明天开工 |
[47:48] | Wait a minute. We all just proved ourselves. | 等一下 我们都证明了自己 |
[47:50] | How do we know you can really pull this off? | 我们怎么知道你行不行? |
[47:52] | You each stole $50 worth of shit, | 你们每人偷50美元的烂货 |
[47:54] | I stole $264 in cash. | 而我偷了264美元的现金 |
[47:56] | Rule number one, never give your wallet to a thief. | 规则一 不要钱包交给小偷 |
[47:59] | Later, bitches. | 回见 娘儿们 |
[48:06] | What are we doing up here, man? My balls are snow cones. | 兄弟 我们在这干嘛? 蛋蛋都快冻硬了 |
[48:08] | Can I get my jacket? | 我能把夹克穿上吗? |
[48:09] | Everybody shut up, right now. | 所有人都闭嘴 |
[48:15] | In a robbery, things can change quickly. | 抢劫中 事情往往变换无常 |
[48:18] | It can go from hot to cold, just like that. | 有可能从热到冷 就像现在这样 |
[48:21] | You have to be ready to adapt to the situation. | 你们得准备好适应各种环境 |
[48:24] | You have to be able to think on your feet. | 你们必须反应迅速 |
[48:26] | I was on a job a few days ago where my homie got shot in the face. | 几天前我那票 我的兄弟脸部中弹 |
[48:29] | He’s kidding, right? | 他在说笑 对吧? |
[48:30] | Get shot in the head, it’s over. | 头部中枪 那就玩完 |
[48:31] | If you get shot in your head, it’s over. If you get shot in your face, | 如果你们头部中枪 就玩完了 如果脸部中枪 |
[48:34] | the bullet will go in your cheek, then come out the other side. | 子弹会穿过脸颊 再穿出来 |
[48:36] | Then what you gonna do, sissy? | 那会怎样 娘娘腔? |
[48:37] | Die. I’m gonna die. | 死掉 我肯定死掉 |
[48:40] | I saw a television show once | 我看过一个电视节目 |
[48:41] | about a guy who got shot in the head with a nail gun. | 有个人头部被射钉枪打中 |
[48:44] | He couldn’t even remember how to chew any more. | 他就记不得怎么嚼东西了 |
[48:45] | He had to put everything in a blender. | 他吃什么都要靠搅拌机 |
[48:47] | Yo, he couldn’t figure out how to chew, | 呦 他不知道怎么嚼东西 |
[48:49] | but he could operate a Cuisinart? | 但却知道怎么用搅拌机? |
[48:50] | I don’t think he operated it himself. | 我想他不是自己操作的 |
[48:52] | All right, could we just focus, please? It’s 16 degrees! | 好了 我们专心点儿 现在零下16度! |
[48:54] | That’s right! Let’s focus! | 没错 我们专心点 |
[48:55] | Now, earlier today I taught you all | 今天稍早 我教过你们 |
[48:57] | how to pick a lock with a bobby pin. | 如何用发夹开锁 |
[48:58] | I want y’all to practice on this door. | 你们试试开这扇门练习 |
[48:59] | I’ve got bobby pins for all of y’all. Here’s your bobby pin. | 我给你们每人发一个发夹 这是你的 |
[49:02] | This is your bobby pin. | 这是你的 |
[49:04] | Here’s your bobby pin. | 这是你的 |
[49:05] | This is your punk-ass bobby pin. Take it! | 这是你的 拿着! |
[49:09] | You unlock the door, you won’t freeze to death | 你们打开了 就不会冻死 |
[49:13] | I’m gonna be inside having sex with Rita. | 我要和瑞塔嘿咻去了 |
[49:19] | Who’s Rita? | 谁是瑞塔? |
[49:21] | To get in the building, we have to avoid seven exterior cameras | 进入大楼 得避开七个摄像头 |
[49:23] | and six doormen who work at two entrance points in rotating shifts. | 和有六个门童把守的两个入口 |
[49:27] | Once inside, we’ll be faced with four security officers, | 一旦进去 我们要面对四个安全员 |
[49:29] | who monitor a bank of 12 internal cameras, | 他们监看整排12台摄像头 |
[49:32] | as well as two floating security guards, | 还有两个巡逻的安全守卫 |
[49:33] | who vary the patrol route each day. | 他们每天都会变换巡逻路径 |
[49:35] | If we make it through all of that, | 就算我们都避开了 |
[49:36] | we still have to get through this gauntlet | 我们还需搞定员工大军 |
[49:37] | of employees to get to the elevators. | 才能进入电梯 |
[49:39] | Questions? | 有问题吗? |
[49:40] | Yeah. Who’s that girl in the red dress? | 是的 那红衣MM是谁? |
[49:42] | She got the kind of titties I like to play with. | 我很想和她胸部玩玩 |
[49:44] | That’s Mary-Ann from sales. She’s a lesbian. | 她是销售部的马瑞·恩 她是同性恋 |
[49:46] | Okay, that’s irrelevant. | 好了 她和这不相干 |
[49:47] | Mary-Ann is a lesbian? | 马瑞·恩是同性恋? |
[49:49] | She was married when she sold me my unit. | 她卖给我公寓时还是人妻 |
[49:50] | She makes lesbian sex with Lynn Rutherford from accounting. | 她和会计部的李恩·露丝芙特玩蕾丝边 |
[49:53] | – Okay… – Lynn is a lesbian? | -好了… -李恩是同性恋? |
[49:55] | Wait, I’m lost. | 等等 我晕了 |
[49:56] | How many lesbians total do we have to avoid? | 我们要避开多少个同性恋? |
[49:58] | None. We’re not avoiding lesbians. | 不用 我们不用避开同性恋 |
[50:00] | I don’t avoid lesbians at all. I seek lesbians out. | 不用避开女同性恋 我还在找呢 |
[50:04] | Lesbians got the nicest titties. | 女同的胸部最爽了 |
[50:06] | Straight women, they have guys | 异性恋都被男人 |
[50:07] | pulling and yanking on them and sweating on them. | 又拉又扯加蹂躏 |
[50:09] | Lesbians get touched delicately by other lesbians. | 女同就不一样了 她们都轻摸细触 |
[50:12] | It’s nice. | 超赞 |
[50:13] | Did anybody take in what I just said? | 我刚说的有人听进去了吗? |
[50:15] | Well, it seems like there’s a gauntlet of lesbians. | 有 好像真有那么一帮女同性恋 |
[50:17] | No. The… | 不对 这… |
[50:18] | All right, I’m just gonna keep going. | 好吧 我们继续吧 |
[50:24] | 1:27, NYPD makes third pass in front of the building. | 1:27纽约警察会第三次经过前门 |
[50:29] | The parking enforcement officer | 管制停车的警察 |
[50:30] | only works the west side of the street. | 只会在大街的西侧 |
[50:32] | She got a fat ass, too. | 她也有大屁股 |
[50:33] | All right, baby, I’ll call you after lunch. | 好吧 亲爱的 午餐后 我打给你 |
[50:35] | I’m in a restaurant with Josh | 我和乔希在餐厅里 |
[50:36] | and a couple of other guys across from The Tower. | 还有其他几个人 就在高塔对面 |
[50:39] | Yeah. I love you. | 是的 我爱你 |
[50:43] | What are you doing? It’s supposed to be a secret. | 你在干嘛? 这是秘密 |
[50:46] | I can’t tell my wife I’m having a lunch? | 我不能给我老婆说我在吃午餐吗? |
[50:49] | We’re not having lunch. We’re casing the front of the building. | 我们没在吃午餐 我们正对大楼踩点 |
[50:51] | Now they can trace our steps back to us | 现在我们行踪要被泄露了 |
[50:53] | I didn’t tell her what restaurant we were at. | 我没跟她说 我在哪个餐厅 |
[50:55] | You said, “The restaurant across from The Tower.” | 你说了 “高塔对面的餐厅” |
[50:56] | I didn’t say which restaurant across from The Tower. | 我没说高塔对面哪个餐厅 |
[50:58] | Geez, a hamburger’s $24. We can’t afford to eat here anyway. | 天啊 一个汉堡24块 我们怎么也吃不起啊 |
[51:02] | Hey, we can order whatever we like, because. | 嘿 我们可以点其它的 |
[51:05] | lunch is on me. | 我请午餐 |
[51:11] | This is the main electrical room. | 这是主电机间 |
[51:13] | You can override the elevators from here or shut them down completely. | 可以在这里控制电梯或者完全关掉 |
[51:15] | Mr. Dev’Reaux, who took some courses at DeVry Technical Institute, | 德夫·欧先生上过德瑞技术学院 |
[51:18] | is gonna be our point man on this. | 他将是我们的先头部队 |
[51:19] | – Online. – What? | -在线的 -什么? |
[51:21] | I went there to go get my master’s in electronics, | 我去电子学院拿硕士学位 |
[51:24] | but somebody said, “You got to go to college first.” | 但他们说”你得先上大学” |
[51:26] | I was, like, “Yeah, it wasn’t in the brochure.” | 我好像是说”册子上没写” |
[51:31] | Okay, but you understand what… | 好吧 但你知道… |
[51:32] | Absolutely. I weld stuff and I’m, like, you flip it on and off. | 当然 我会焊接东西 扳一扳开关 |
[51:36] | It’s all about power. | 开关电源而已 |
[51:41] | Hey, man, how is this supposed to be right if you made it out of Legos? | 嘿 兄弟 乐高玩具 哪有用 |
[51:44] | Well, the dimensions are completely accurate. | 长宽高都正确 |
[51:46] | Yeah, who’s this little nigglet? Webster? | 是啊 这小玩意儿又是谁呢? 韦伯斯特? |
[51:48] | Man, you might as well use Lincoln Logs or Tinkertoys. | 兄弟 你还不如用林肯积木或万能工匠呢 |
[51:50] | I got your ski caps. | 我买了滑雪帽 |
[51:52] | What? | 什么? |
[51:53] | No, no, no. Ski masks. Masks. | 不 是滑雪面具 面具 |
[51:55] | Yeah, but the guy said that these were the warmest ever made. | 是啊 店家说这最暖和 |
[51:58] | With pompoms? You serious? | 带头套? 你开玩笑吗? |
[51:59] | You’re such an idiot. I need a mask. It has to cover your face | 你真白痴 得用面具遮脸 |
[52:03] | Josh, let’s say we get the money | 乔希 即使我们拿了钱 |
[52:05] | and make it outside, then what? | 出来后 我们怎办? |
[52:07] | Slide is the only one with no connection to The Tower. | 斯莱德是唯一和高塔没关系的人 |
[52:09] | So he’s agreed to hold the money for a week. | 他同意保管一周 |
[52:11] | Are you crazy? You’re gonna give this guy $20 million? | 你疯了吗? 你要把两千万给这人? |
[52:13] | He’s a crook! | 他是个罪犯! |
[52:14] | What you say? Say it again. I didn’t hear shit. | 你说啥? 再说说 我没听到 |
[52:17] | – Speak into the microphone! – Hey! Hey! | -对着小孔再说一遍! -嘿! 嘿! |
[52:18] | Why don’t you say it again, punk? | 为什么不再说一遍 混蛋? |
[52:19] | Come on, Slide, no guns. | 别这样 斯莱德 别用枪 |
[52:21] | You running things now, huh? | 现在你做主了? |
[52:23] | Man in the suit got it all figured out? | 制服男 都想明白了? |
[52:24] | No, man in the suit doesn’t have it all figured out, | 不 制服男还没想全 |
[52:26] | but man with the gun needs to understand | 但拿枪的人要明白 |
[52:28] | what man in the suit is trying to accomplish here, all right? | 制服男正在设法完成的事情 好吗? |
[52:30] | Why you talking like that? | 你说话怎么这样? |
[52:31] | You were talking like that! Why can’t I talk like that? | 你先这样说的! 为什么我不能这样说? |
[52:33] | What you think, this is a joke, Josh? We gonna just walk in there | 你以为是啥 开玩笑么 乔希? 我们走进去 |
[52:35] | and roll this dude for$20 million without a fight? | 不恶斗一场 就能卷走两千万? |
[52:37] | Look, no guns. End of story, all right? | 听着 禁止用枪 不用争辩了 好吗? |
[52:40] | What if we run into some shit in there we don’t expect? | 如果我们倒霉遇到意外怎么办? |
[52:41] | Trust me, there won’t be any surprises. | 相信我 不会有意外 |
[52:50] | It’s the FBI lady and two cops. | FBI探员和两名警察 |
[52:52] | Shit! We haven’t done anything yet. | 该死! 我们还没开始做呢 |
[52:54] | We’re plotters. We’ve plotted. That’s a crime, right? | 我们在策划 有预谋了 这是犯罪 是吗? |
[52:56] | Is that a crime? | 这就是犯罪? |
[52:57] | Everybody, just relax. | 大家都放松点 |
[52:58] | You relax! I’m out on bail. | 你可以放松! 我还在保释期呢 |
[53:00] | – I’m gonna go in the closet. – I’m coming with you. | -我要躲到壁柜里去 -我跟你去 |
[53:02] | Guys, it’s okay, I think she’s here for me. | 兄弟们 没事的 我想她是来找我的 |
[53:04] | Go find your own spot. | 大家自己找地方 |
[53:07] | Hey, Agent Denham, what a surprise. What’s with the police? | 嘿 德伦特工 真意外 带警察来干嘛? |
[53:12] | Josh, Arthur Shaw is gonna walk. | 乔希 亚瑟·肖将会被释放 |
[53:15] | What? | 什么? |
[53:16] | The judge is gonna dismiss the case next week at his hearing. | 法官下周会驳回肖的案件 |
[53:18] | They’re acting like he’s untouchable. | 他们似乎不敢动他 |
[53:20] | That’s it? He just gets away with it? | 就这样? 他就这样开脱了? |
[53:22] | That’s not it. | 不止这样 |
[53:23] | He’s threatening to press charges against you. | 他威胁要告你 |
[53:26] | He wants you to answer for the Ferrari. | 他要你为那辆法拉利负责 |
[53:28] | So they’re here to arrest me? | 那他们来逮捕我吗? |
[53:29] | He says he’ll drop the whole thing if you apologize. | 他说 除非你去道歉 他就不计较 |
[53:32] | A sincere apology, | 一个真诚的道歉 |
[53:33] | that’s what Shaw wants. | 肖想要的 |
[53:35] | And if I don’t do it? | 如果我不去呢? |
[53:37] | Then these gentlemen will read you your rights. | 那我的兄弟就要逮捕你了 |
[53:58] | You know what’s considered the greatest move in the history of chess, Josh? | 你知道国际象棋史上 哪步最伟大 乔希? |
[54:02] | A man named Frank James Marshall | 弗兰克·詹姆斯·马绍尔 |
[54:04] | was losing to a man named Levitsky in 1912, | 1912年输给李维特斯基 |
[54:06] | world championship in Helsinki. | 在赫尔辛基冠军杯上 |
[54:08] | And it looked like Marshall had no chance | 他已经没有获胜机会 |
[54:10] | until he moved 23 queen G-3. | 直到第23步 马绍尔将女王移到G-3 |
[54:14] | He deliberately sacrificed his queen | 他故意牺牲掉女王 |
[54:16] | and the move was so shocking and surprising | 这一步让人震惊又意外 |
[54:18] | that Levitsky never got over it. | 李维特斯基一时不淡定 |
[54:20] | He lost the game two moves later. | 两步后他输掉了比赛 |
[54:23] | And the move became known in the annals of chess as the “Marshall swindle.” | 而这一步名垂棋史成为”马绍尔骗术” |
[54:31] | I’m a very good chess player, but I’m no swindler. | 我是个好棋手 但我不是骗子 |
[54:35] | What you did to my Ferrari was the move of a small man. | 你对我的法拉利所做的 只是小卒的一步棋 |
[54:39] | But now it’s my move, and I’m not sure how I want to play this. | 现在该我了 我还没想好怎么走 |
[54:45] | All I’d like to say, Mr. Shaw, | 我只想说 肖先生 |
[54:47] | is someday I’m gonna find away to make things right. | 总有一天 我会想法弥补的 |
[54:49] | I don’t care what I have to do, | 我会不计代价 |
[54:51] | I will find a way to pay you back | 我会想办法弥补你的 |
[54:52] | for everything that has been done. | 弥补我的过错 |
[54:55] | Good, because I know how difficult it must be for you | 很好 我知道你这个年龄失去工作 对你来说 |
[54:58] | to lose a service job like this at your age. | 是件非常痛苦的事情 |
[55:01] | And one day when all this is ancient history, I hope you can come back, | 迟早都会过去 希望你能回来 |
[55:05] | maybe not as a building manager at first, | 也许先不是做一个大楼经理 |
[55:07] | but somewhere where you can start over, earn our trust. | 从头开始 找个能赢得我们信任的工作 |
[55:09] | A doorman, for instance. | 比方说 门童 |
[55:13] | Now go home and practice your chess game. | 现在回家练练你的棋术吧 |
[55:17] | I’ll study the “Marshall swindle,” sir. | 我会学学”马绍尔骗术”的 先生 |
[55:20] | Anybody can sacrifice their queen, Josh. | 所有人都能牺牲女王 乔希 |
[55:23] | The real trick is getting away with it. | 高招在于能全身而退 |
[55:33] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你送我 |
[55:34] | Anytime. Oh, God, wait a minute, | 不客气 天啊 等一下 |
[55:36] | Before you go, this is for you. | 你走之前 给你这个 |
[55:40] | It’s a present. | 一个礼物 |
[55:41] | It’s the footage of you beating the shit out of Shaw’s car. | 你砸肖的法拉利的片子 |
[55:43] | I took it from the security camera in his apartment. | 我从公寓的摄像带拿出来的 |
[55:47] | You committed larceny for me? | 你为我偷东西啊? |
[55:49] | Let’s just say, I misplaced three minutes of footage. | 这样说吧 我弄丢了三分钟的片子 |
[55:53] | Thank you. I’m touched. | 谢谢你 我感动了 |
[55:55] | – You’re welcome. – Okay. | -不用客气 -好的 |
[56:06] | Are you working on Saturday night? | 你周六晚工作吗? |
[56:07] | I’m always working. | 我一直在工作 |
[56:09] | Call in sick. | 请个病假 |
[56:11] | You’re asking an FBI agent to lie? | 你让FBI探员撒谎? |
[56:15] | I’m asking an FBI agent to dinner. | 我请FBI吃晚饭 |
[56:20] | I’ll see you Saturday night. | 那周六晚见 |
[56:21] | Good. | 好的 |
[56:28] | What the hell is that in your hand? | 你手里拿的是什么? |
[56:31] | It’s a present. | 礼物 |
[56:32] | She gave you a present? | 她送你礼物? |
[56:34] | I don’t know about the other guys, | 其他人怎么想我不知道 |
[56:35] | but I don’t want you seeing the federal agent any more. | 但我可不希望你跟FBI妹见面 |
[56:37] | I’m not seeing her until Saturday night. | 周六晚之前 我不会再见她了 |
[56:39] | Oh, my God! He’s dating her. | 哦 我的天啊! 他在拍拖 |
[56:40] | Relax, my social life and my criminal life are totally separate. | 别紧张 我的社交生活和犯罪生活完全分开 |
[56:43] | They’re not separate if you’re dating | 你和逮捕肖的特工约会 |
[56:44] | the FBI agent who busted Arthur Shaw! | 那不叫分开 |
[56:46] | Shouldn’t we be avoiding law enforcement? | 我们不是应该避开执法人员吗? |
[56:48] | I never saw an episode of Matlock | 《马特洛克》我一集都没看过 |
[56:50] | where the criminal banged Matlock! | 罪犯是在哪干倒马特洛克的 |
[56:52] | Well, it don’t matter. Is this the safe? | 那无所谓 这是保险箱? |
[56:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[56:56] | Then we have a really serious problem. | 那么真正的问题来了 |
[57:02] | You saying you can’t open it? | 你是说 你打不开? |
[57:04] | No, I’m saying I never worked on a safe like this before | 不 我是说我从没弄过这种保险箱 |
[57:06] | I usually break into strongboxes. | 我一般是撬开保险箱偷东西 |
[57:07] | You never said it was a real safe made out of steel. | 你从没说是钢制的真保险箱 |
[57:09] | We’re going after $20 million. | 我们要弄的是两千万 |
[57:11] | What did you think it would be? Wood? | 你认为是什么做的? 木头吗? |
[57:12] | What kind of thief can’t open a safe? | 哪种贼不会开保险箱? |
[57:14] | Well, generally I rob balconies. | 我一般都抢露台的东西 |
[57:15] | Balconies? Like a cat burglar? | 露台? 夜贼么? |
[57:17] | That way I never get charged with breaking and entering. | 所以 我从没被控告入室盗窃 |
[57:19] | And I never steal nothing over $1,000, | 我也不偷超过1000块的东西 |
[57:21] | because in New York that shit is a felony. | 因为在纽约这是重罪 |
[57:23] | What do you get? Like potted plants? | 你偷过什么? 盆栽吗? |
[57:25] | No, bitch! I don’t be stealing no potted plants! | 靠! 我才不偷盆栽呢! |
[57:27] | I steal mostly satellite dishes. | 我一般都偷卫星锅盖 |
[57:29] | I got a friend of mine who be hooking up illegal DirecTV. | 我有个朋友在搞非法DirecTV连接 |
[57:31] | Hey, can your friend hook me up? | 嘿 能给我介绍一下吗? |
[57:33] | – No! – This is a bunch of horseshit. | -不行! -废话真多 |
[57:35] | Your thief isn’t even a thief. | 你的贼都不是贼 |
[57:36] | Hang on a sec. You can figure this out, right? | 等一下 你可以想办法 对不? |
[57:38] | No, I can’t figure this out. | 不 我搞不定 |
[57:40] | I’m serious. You have to find a actual safe-cracker. | 我是认真的 你得找个真正的开箱高手 |
[57:42] | Where am I gonna find a safe-cracker? | 我到哪去找? |
[57:43] | I don’t know. You have to start thinking outside the box. | 我不知道 你得跳出框框想 |
[57:46] | Shit, you got to find somebody with some safe-cracking history. Think! | 该死 你得找个有开箱经验的人 好好想想! |
[57:51] | So, Odessa, I think we should address the elephant in the room. | 那么 奥德萨 我们就说房间里的大象吧 |
[57:55] | What the hell you just call me? | 你他妈的刚才叫我什么? |
[57:57] | No, no. I’m talking about the anger you have for me. | 不 不 我是说我承认你对我生气 |
[57:59] | How you blame me for losing the pension, | 你怪我丢了养老金 |
[58:01] | which is the last thing I ever wanted to happen | 这也是我最不想看到的 |
[58:04] | I know you’re a good man, Mr. K, | 我知道你是个好人 K先生 |
[58:05] | even though you ruined my life. | 尽管你毁了我的生活 |
[58:07] | Which is why I invited you here. | 所以我请你来这 |
[58:09] | When I hired you, I made a note that | 我雇你时 我注意到 |
[58:11] | you worked for your father in Kingston. | 在金士顿你帮你父亲工作 |
[58:12] | He was a locksmith. | 而他是名锁匠 |
[58:14] | Yes, the best in Jamaica. | 没错 牙买加最好的 |
[58:15] | Uh-huh. | 啊-哈 |
[58:16] | Did he teach you how to open locks | 他有教你怎样开锁 |
[58:19] | and doors and things like that? | 开门之类的吗? |
[58:20] | There ain’t no lock I can’t get by, Mr. K. | 没我开不了的锁 K先生 |
[58:23] | I was just wondering, do you think you could open this thing? | 我好奇你能打开这东西吗? |
[58:28] | That safe has a six-number wheel pack with a double-action fence. | 这保险箱有六码轮组和双动联锁 |
[58:32] | Very tricky spindle. | 转轴非常棘手 |
[58:34] | Probably take me 15 minutes to open. | 我可能需要15分钟 |
[58:36] | Fifteen minutes? Could you show us? | 15分钟? 你能开开看吗? |
[58:40] | What’s in it for me? | 我有什么好处? |
[58:45] | 2:42, Lester at his post. | 2:24莱斯特就位 |
[58:50] | Couple of NYPD officers at the falafel cart. | 两个警察在三明治车旁 |
[58:56] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[58:58] | That’s Charlie. | 那是查理 |
[59:02] | What’s Charlie doing here? | 查理在那干嘛? |
[59:03] | Yeah, why is Charlie going into The Tower? | 是啊 查理去高塔干嘛? |
[59:14] | What did you do? | 你干什么去了? |
[59:15] | I went to talk to Mr. Simon He called me, said he had a job for me. | 我和西蒙先生谈了 他给我电话 说有工作给我 |
[59:20] | He wants me to be the building manager. | 他让我做大楼经理 |
[59:23] | He asked you to be the building manager? | 他要你做大楼经理? |
[59:25] | Yeah, he offered me your job, so I took it. | 是啊 他给我你的工作 我接受了 |
[59:28] | That’s ridiculous! You’re not qualified. | 太荒谬了! 你根本不够格 |
[59:30] | But it’s not ridiculous for you to rob $20 million? | 去偷两千万美元就不荒谬吗? |
[59:34] | I can’t believe how irresponsible you’re being! | 我真不相信你是这么不可靠! |
[59:36] | You really think that you’re gonna just stroll in there | 你真认为你们能大摇大摆进去 |
[59:38] | like Robin Hood and his band of merry doormen | 像罗宾汉带着一伙人 |
[59:40] | and outsmart the guys with ear pieces and guns? | 骗过那些戴耳机和带枪的人吗? |
[59:42] | Why is that so hard for you to believe, huh? | 为什么让你相信我就那么难呢? |
[59:44] | Why can’t you just be my skinny Friar Tuck? | 为什么你就不能当小福莱尔·塔克呢? |
[59:47] | – Come on! – Who’s Friar Tuck? | -一起吧! -谁是福莱尔·塔克? |
[59:48] | Friar Tuck is the guy who helps Robin Hood! | 福莱尔·塔克是罗宾汉的帮手! |
[59:51] | I can’t do this, Josh. | 我做不到 乔希 |
[59:53] | You put one foot inside The Tower, I’m gonna call in a Code Blue. | 只要你一只脚踏入高塔 我就启动蓝色警报 |
[59:56] | It’s black. It’s Code Black! | 是黑色 黑色警报! |
[59:58] | You call it black, I call it blue. | 你叫黑色 我叫蓝色 |
[1:00:00] | Maybe I made up new codes, because I’m in charge of The Tower now. | 我可能还会加新代码 因为高塔现在我负责 |
[1:00:03] | I’m warning you, Josh, come near, it’s a Code Blue-Black. | 我警告你 乔希 一旦你靠近 就是蓝-黑警报 |
[1:00:12] | First thing you do, you have to find the entry point. | 首先要找到入口 |
[1:00:15] | You have to use your fingers when you find the entry point. | 找到入口后 就用你的手指 |
[1:00:21] | It’s all in the touch. | 全要靠触摸 |
[1:00:24] | You married? | 你结婚了吗? |
[1:00:26] | – Say what? – You married? | -说什么? -你结婚了吗? |
[1:00:30] | No, I ain’t married. | 不 还没 |
[1:00:33] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[1:00:35] | Just taking a poll. | 只是调查一下 |
[1:00:37] | Taking a poll? | 调查一下? |
[1:00:38] | I’ll take your poll | 我要调查你 |
[1:00:44] | Why did you call me here? | 你叫我来这儿干嘛? |
[1:00:46] | I got a call two hours ago | 两小时前我接到电话 |
[1:00:47] | from Judge Hollingsworth’s clerk. | 林斯沃斯法官打来的 |
[1:00:49] | They’re moving Arthur’s court date up to Thanksgiving. | 他们将亚瑟先生的开庭日期提前到了感恩节 |
[1:00:52] | Thanksgiving? | 感恩节? |
[1:00:53] | The judge wants to avoid a media circus on this, | 法官不想媒体围观这件事 |
[1:00:55] | let him walk as quietly as possible. | 让他尽可能低调过去 |
[1:00:58] | It’s an act of contrition. | 如同短祷 |
[1:00:59] | By the way, Agent Denham, | 是了 德伦特工 |
[1:01:01] | I’ll be pressing charges against Josh and all his accomplices | 我会起诉乔希和他所做的一切 |
[1:01:04] | the moment I step out of court. | 就在我走出法庭之时 |
[1:01:06] | Come on, he did what you asked, he apologized. | 别这样 他照你说的做了 他道歉了 |
[1:01:09] | It’s time everyone paid for their mistakes | 现在是每个人为所犯的错误买单的时候了 |
[1:01:13] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[1:01:20] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:01:21] | There’s something that you need to know. | 有些事我要告诉你 |
[1:01:23] | They moved Shaw’s court date up to Thursday, and he’s coming for you. | 他们把开庭时间挪到了周四 而且他要告你 |
[1:01:27] | You’ll be in jail by the weekend. | 周末 你会进监狱的 |
[1:01:29] | That really messes up our plans, doesn’t it? | 这真是搞砸了我们的安排 不是吗? |
[1:01:33] | Josh, you need to get yourself a lawyer. | 乔希 你得找个律师 |
[1:01:36] | Take care. | 保重 |
[1:01:41] | Great news, it worked. | 好消息 成功了 |
[1:01:43] | We’re good for Thanksgiving. | 感恩节可以行动了 |
[1:01:57] | My sister will be taking the Q train | 我妹妹会坐地铁 |
[1:01:58] | to my uncle’s house in Brighton. | 去柏林顿的叔叔家 |
[1:02:00] | She cooks for him every year. | 她每年都过去做饭 |
[1:02:01] | How am I gonna know what she looks like? | 我怎么知道她长什么样? |
[1:02:03] | Here. | 拿去 |
[1:02:04] | Got it. | 明白 |
[1:02:14] | “I know some of you believe I’m the reason. | 我知道有人相信 |
[1:02:16] | “Paul McCartney didn’t buy an apartment here in 2008. | 2008年 保罗·麦克卡特尼没在这买公寓是我的原因 |
[1:02:19] | “Maybe I did get a little confused | 或许我是搞混了 |
[1:02:21] | “about the meaning of the word ‘wanker’. | 傻瓜这个词的意思” |
[1:02:23] | “Maybe you heard about the Mrs. Jin incident. | 或许你们也听说了金女士的事 |
[1:02:27] | “I know that I’m not Josh Kovaks. | 我知道我不是乔希·科瓦奇 |
[1:02:30] | “But today I am your leader. | 但今天 我是你们的老大 |
[1:02:32] | “And today is Thanksgiving, the toughest day of the year for The Tower. | 今天是感恩节 高塔一年中最忙的一天 |
[1:02:35] | “Forty-three parties, close to 500 guests, 30 caterers, | 43个聚会 近500位客人 30场酒席 |
[1:02:38] | “all of Garage 2 blocked until 4:00. | 4点前二号车库封闭 |
[1:02:41] | “Today, you might say, is our Super Bowl. | 今天 可以说是我们的超级碗比赛日 |
[1:02:44] | “Today, you might say, we will not lose.” | 今天 你们可以说我们不会失败 |
[1:02:51] | Booyah. | 卟是的 |
[1:03:11] | The start of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade is just moments away. | 梅西感恩节大游行即将开始 |
[1:03:15] | Three million people will line the streets of this city. | 三百万人将上街游行 |
[1:03:17] | Fifty million more will watch from homes | 全国以及全球的五千万人 |
[1:03:19] | all across the country and around the globe. | 将会在家里收看直播 |
[1:03:22] | When the parade begins, all eyes turn to the sky | 游行开始时 目光都将转向天空 |
[1:03:25] | as the largest balloons in the world soar above this city. | 世界上最大的气球群将在这座城市升起 |
[1:03:28] | It’s a sight that brings out the child in all of us. | 这种景象会唤醒我们所有人未泯的童心 |
[1:03:51] | Hey, Josh, here’s your sister’s phone. | 嘿 乔希 这是你妹妹的电话 |
[1:03:54] | Great. | 太好了 |
[1:03:55] | She’s really hot, by the way. | 顺便说一句 她真辣 |
[1:04:09] | Watch your head, Mr. Shaw. | 小心头 肖先生 |
[1:04:13] | Where’s Slide? | 斯莱德在哪儿? |
[1:04:14] | He’s supposed to be here. | 他早该到这的 |
[1:04:23] | They’re on the move. | 他们出来了 |
[1:04:26] | Wait a sec. | 等一下 |
[1:04:30] | – Oh, God. – What? | -哦 天啊 -什么? |
[1:04:31] | What is it? It’s Slide. | -怎么了? -是斯莱德 |
[1:04:33] | Is he coming up here? | 他朝这来了? |
[1:04:34] | Shit! What is he doing? | -该死! -他在干嘛? |
[1:04:36] | He’s wearing my suit. | 他穿着我的西服 |
[1:04:38] | He stole my suit. | 他偷了我的西服 |
[1:04:40] | He’s heading for The Tower. | 他正向高塔走去 |
[1:04:42] | Well, that’s not the plan. | 计划不是这样的 |
[1:04:43] | How do you forget a plan? Didn’t he write it down? | 怎能忘了计划? 他没写下来了吗? |
[1:04:45] | He didn’t forget it. | 他没有忘 |
[1:04:47] | All that time he spent with Odessa, | 她和奥德萨在一起多时 |
[1:04:48] | he thinks he can open the safe. | 他自认为他自己能开保险箱 |
[1:04:50] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:04:51] | He’s going for the money. | 他想吞掉钱 |
[1:04:52] | Didn’t I tell you he would screw us? | 我就说他会搞砸 |
[1:04:54] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[1:04:56] | We stick to the plan. | 我们按计划行事 |
[1:04:58] | We go on Snoopy. | 史努比一到就溜入 |
[1:05:04] | Holy shit! You guys are not gonna believe this. | 老天! 你们几个信吗 |
[1:05:07] | That girl that moved into 4811? | 那个搬进4811房的靓女? |
[1:05:09] | She’s in French Playboy this month | 她上了这个月法国版的《花花公子》 |
[1:05:11] | And in French Playboy, they’re even more naked. | 法国的《花花公子》 露更多 |
[1:05:14] | Mrs. Goshen is looking for a Turkish loose tea, | 高申女士在找土耳其散茶 |
[1:05:17] | an orange pekoe or mint melody. | 橘色红茶或薄荷糖 |
[1:05:20] | Well, just send her an assortment, Rose. | 好吧 给她一个混合的 罗斯 |
[1:05:22] | “I’m at Lenox Hospital, my water broke.” | 我在雷洛克斯医院 我羊水破了 |
[1:05:27] | It’s happening. Rose, cover for me. | 终于来了 罗斯 帮我替一下 |
[1:05:29] | I’m having a baby. I’m having a baby! | 我宝宝快生了 我宝宝快生了! |
[1:05:31] | Excuse me. I’m having a baby. | 对不起 我宝宝快生了 |
[1:06:02] | Guys, check it out. Snoopy. | 大家快看啊 史努比 |
[1:06:04] | I like Snoopy. | 我喜欢史努比 |
[1:06:06] | Yeah, it’s Snoopy. | 是啊 是史努比 |
[1:06:08] | – Snoopy! – Snoopy! | -史努比! -史努比! |
[1:06:23] | It’s Huang’s birthday! Everybody come and sing. | 今天是黄sir的生日! 大家都过来唱生日歌 |
[1:06:26] | Ron, Manuel, come and sing. | 荣 曼纽尔来唱生日歌 |
[1:06:29] | Come on, everybody. Everybody come on, come on now. | 都过来 大家都过来 |
[1:06:39] | So what happened to Mr. Larkin? | 拉金先生怎么了? |
[1:06:40] | We had to fire Mr. Larkin. | 我们开除金先生了 |
[1:06:42] | He was involved with some illicit sexual behavior | 他卷入了一桩我们 |
[1:06:44] | that we at Chase Manhattan just will not tolerate. | 大通银行不允许的性丑闻 |
[1:06:46] | If you wanna wear a black leather hood and whip your own ass, | 戴黑皮头套和自鞭屁股的人 |
[1:06:48] | work at Bank of America. | 不能在美国银行工作 |
[1:06:52] | So you’ll be taking over his account, Mr. Davis? | 那么 你接管他的客户吗 戴维先生? |
[1:06:54] | – Yes, I will. – Working holidays? | -是的 无疑 -节日还上班呢? |
[1:06:56] | We’ve been very patient with you | 我们已经非常耐心了 |
[1:06:58] | with regard to the Fitzhugh foreclosure, but the bank is ready to sell. | 在菲兹尤先生的止赎权这事情上 但银行准备卖掉 |
[1:07:01] | And we’d like to personally offer you a finder’s fee | 我个人愿意给你一份中介费 |
[1:07:02] | if we can move the remodel along. | 如果能加快重修的话 |
[1:07:04] | – A finder’s fee? – Mmm. | -中介费? -嗯 |
[1:07:06] | We just started demolishing the apartment. | 我们刚开始拆除那间公寓 |
[1:07:08] | The place is gonna look like new. | 那地方会变得全新 |
[1:07:09] | It’s going to be one of the finest units of the building. | 它将会是大楼里最好的公寓之一 |
[1:07:11] | I’d love to see it. Can I see it? | 我很想去看看 我能参观吗? |
[1:07:14] | Here you go. There you go. | 你的拿去 还有你的 |
[1:07:29] | Well, looks like the staff is having a little party. | 好吧 看来员工们正在开聚会 |
[1:07:43] | We were supposed to be in that elevator. | 我们本该在那电梯里 |
[1:07:45] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:07:49] | – We have to go up. – Let’s go. | -我们得上去 -走吧 |
[1:07:51] | All the way to the top? | 走到楼顶? |
[1:07:55] | So, as you’ll see, this entire apartment is being redone. | 正如你看到的 整个公寓都重做了 |
[1:08:00] | All new appliances. | 全新的电器 |
[1:08:02] | Floor-to-ceiling windows. | 落地窗 |
[1:08:04] | Hardwood floors. | 硬木地板 |
[1:08:06] | Oh, hardwood floors. That’s nice. | 哦 硬木地板 太好了 |
[1:08:07] | Tell me, are you gonna do the closets over? | 告诉我 衣橱也在改造吗? |
[1:08:09] | Yes, right this way. | 对 在这边 |
[1:08:10] | Oh, yes | 哦 好 |
[1:08:12] | This is the master bedroom closet. | 这是主卧的衣橱 |
[1:08:14] | It’ll have new sliding racks. | 我们会安装全新的滑动架 |
[1:08:15] | And what beautiful doors. Are these doors made of mahogany? | 门真漂亮 这些门是红木做的吗? |
[1:08:19] | Mr. Davis? | 戴维先生? |
[1:08:22] | Excuse me, Mr. Davis. I’m locked in the closet. | 对不起 戴维先生 你把我锁衣橱里了 |
[1:08:26] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[1:09:03] | Sorry, no cleaning now. | 暴强 现在不用打扫 |
[1:09:05] | It’s okay, I’ll come back. | 没问题 我等会儿再来 |
[1:09:06] | Do you want some cake? | 来点蛋糕吗? |
[1:09:08] | We’re celebrating a birthday downstairs. | 我们在楼下庆祝 |
[1:09:09] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[1:09:11] | It’s amazing cake, are you sure? | 这蛋糕很好吃 你真不要吗? |
[1:09:13] | I’m allergic to chocolate. | 我对巧克力过敏 |
[1:09:14] | I break out in hives. I can’t touch it. | 我会浑身出疹 我不能碰 |
[1:09:25] | Bumbaclot! | 碰碰! |
[1:09:29] | You should have tried the cake, man. | 你真该尝尝那蛋糕 兄弟 |
[1:09:51] | Odessa, did he take the cake? | 奥德萨 他吃蛋糕了吗? |
[1:09:54] | He’s allergic to chocolate. I had to beat him. | 他对巧克力过敏 我不得不放倒他 |
[1:10:28] | Oh, shit. | 哦 糟了 |
[1:10:29] | The maid has gone rogue! | 那女人太猛了! |
[1:10:30] | Put him in the chair. | 把他放到椅子上 |
[1:10:43] | Very spacious. | 很宽敞啊 |
[1:11:04] | Got it! Come on. | 搞定了! 来吧 |
[1:11:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:11:41] | – This is incredible. – Yeah. | -太不可思议了 -是的 |
[1:11:42] | I have to hand it to you, Mr. Kovaks, you were right. | 我必须表扬你 科瓦奇先生 你没错说对了 |
[1:11:46] | Move away from the safe. | 远离保险柜 |
[1:11:48] | I ain’t gonna say it again. Back up! | 我不说第二遍 后退! |
[1:11:51] | Are you serious? What are you doing? | 你是玩真的吗? 你在干嘛? |
[1:11:53] | Hey, Josh, I’m a thief | 嘿 乔希 我是个贼 |
[1:11:54] | I keep telling you I’m a thief, but you don’t want to believe it | 我一直提醒你 我是个贼 但你就是不信 |
[1:11:56] | I know exactly what I am. You’re the one that’s confused. | 我清楚我是谁 是你糊涂 |
[1:11:58] | Now back up before I pop a cap in your ass. | 快退 不然就屁股开花 |
[1:12:01] | No. | 别 |
[1:12:03] | No? | 别? |
[1:12:04] | Yeah, no. | 是的 不要 |
[1:12:06] | Look at my face. | 看我的脸 |
[1:12:07] | Look at my face. | 看我的脸 |
[1:12:08] | You see how serious I am. | 你清楚我没开玩笑 |
[1:12:09] | I’m pretty serious, too. | 我也没开玩笑 |
[1:12:11] | Are you ready to die, bitch? | 你准备受死了吗 贱人? |
[1:12:12] | That’s my suit. | 这是我的西服 |
[1:12:13] | Yeah, I got on your suit | 是啊 我穿了你的西服 |
[1:12:14] | and your drawers and socks, too! So what? | 你的内裤和袜子! 又怎样? |
[1:12:16] | I want my suit back. | 西服还我 |
[1:12:17] | I will blow your face clean off your face! Now, back up! | 我会让你脸蛋开花! 后退 马上! |
[1:12:21] | You think I’m gonna let this shit get away? | 你认为我会放过这东西吗? |
[1:12:23] | You don’t have a choice. | 你没得选择 |
[1:12:25] | I brought my own gun. | 我也有枪 |
[1:12:26] | Now put your shit down, nice and slow. | 把你的枪放下 慢慢来 |
[1:12:33] | You mess with me, you’re a dead man. Now drop it! | 你糊弄我 你死定了 放下 马上! |
[1:12:37] | Okay, all right, all right, all right. | 好吧 好的 好的 好的 |
[1:12:38] | I’m putting it down right now. | 我现在就放下 |
[1:12:39] | Take it easy. | 别激动 |
[1:12:45] | On the ground, you punk-ass bitch! | 趴在地上 你这个混蛋! |
[1:12:47] | Bitch, on the ground! We had a plan! Take it easy. | 贱人 趴下 我们计划好的! 别激动 |
[1:12:50] | We had a plan! Fitz, calm down. | 我们计划好的! 菲兹 冷静 |
[1:12:52] | Come on now. Shit! Fitz, take it easy. | 好了现在! 菲兹 放松 |
[1:12:53] | – Be cool with the gun, man. – Okay. All right. | -拿枪小心点 兄弟 -好的 好吧 |
[1:12:54] | Relax. | 冷静 |
[1:12:55] | I’m relaxed, you relax! | 我很冷静 你才冷静! |
[1:12:59] | You sissy… You bitch! | 你这个胆小鬼…贱人! |
[1:13:14] | Ladies and gentlemen, America’s queen of comedy, | 女士们 先生们 美国喜剧皇后 |
[1:13:17] | Joan Rivers. | 乔安·瑞微 |
[1:13:20] | And here’s Kanye West. | 还有肯尼·韦斯特 |
[1:13:23] | Charlie, what are you doing back? | 查理 你回来干嘛? |
[1:13:25] | Rose, please. I feel like my head’s gonna fall off. | 罗斯 求你了 我觉得我脑壳要当机了 |
[1:13:27] | I raced over to the hospital, she’s not there. I can’t find her. | 我冲到医院 她不在那儿 我找不到她 |
[1:13:29] | I get into an argument with 15 doctors. | 我和15个医生吵 |
[1:13:31] | I said, “Where’s my wife?” They said, “Your wife’s not here.” | 我问”我老婆在哪?” 他们答:”你老婆不在这” |
[1:13:33] | I called my Uncle Marty in Brighton. | 我打电话给柏林顿的叔叔马蒂 |
[1:13:34] | I say, “You got to get over here. | 我说”你得过来” |
[1:13:35] | “She’s not here. Nobody can find her.” | “她不在这儿 没人能找到她” |
[1:13:36] | He said, “What do you mean no one can find her? | 他说”没人能找到她 是什么意思?” |
[1:13:37] | “She’s in the television room, watching television.” | “她在客厅看电视呢” |
[1:13:39] | I said, “Are you kidding me? Put her on the telephone.” | 我说”你骗我吧? 叫她接电话” |
[1:13:41] | He puts her on the telephone. | 他叫她过来接电话 |
[1:13:42] | I said, “What are you doing? Your water didn’t break?” | 我说”你在干嘛? 你的羊水没破吗?” |
[1:13:44] | “No.” “Your vagina’s not dilated?” “No.” | “没有””你的阴道没涨大吗?” “没有” |
[1:13:45] | I said, “Why did you send me a text message? | 我说”你为什么发短信给我?” |
[1:13:46] | She says, “I didn’t send you a text message. I can’t find my phone!” | 她说”我没发短信给你 我的手机不见了!” |
[1:13:52] | Have you seen Josh? | 你看到乔希没? |
[1:13:55] | Manuel, will you show me the penthouse hallway? | 曼纽尔 你能让我看看顶层的走廊吗? |
[1:14:00] | These FBI guys are always falling asleep. | 那FBI的人睡得老死 |
[1:14:03] | Where is Mr. Simon? | 西蒙先生呢? |
[1:14:05] | He was showing Mr. Fitzhugh’s old apartment to some guy. | 他带人去看菲兹尤的旧公寓了 |
[1:14:11] | Manuel, do you think something strange is going on? | 曼纽尔 你觉得有什么不对劲吗? |
[1:14:15] | They cut Miss Piggy from the parade. | 他们没让佩吉小姐参加游行 |
[1:14:18] | I think that’s strange. | 我认为这很不对劲 |
[1:14:27] | Well, it’s been nice meeting you, Agent Denham. | 见到你很高兴 德伦特工 |
[1:14:31] | You know, I’m still trying to decide if I should go after your badge. | 你知道吗 我一直在想要不要让你丢饭碗 |
[1:14:35] | Either way, no hard feelings on my part. | 不管怎样 别记得我 |
[1:14:38] | Maybe we could have dinner sometime, my treat. Huh? | 或许我们该一起吃个饭 我请 嗯? |
[1:14:53] | Can I help you? | 有什么事? |
[1:14:54] | We have a meeting with Judge Hollingsworth. | 我们和林斯沃斯法官有约 |
[1:14:56] | Judge Hollingsworth is down in D.C. | 林斯沃斯法官去华盛顿了 |
[1:14:57] | He goes down every year to spend the holiday with his daughter. | 他每年都和女儿一起渡假 |
[1:14:59] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[1:15:01] | There’s no one here today, ma’am. It’s Thanksgiving. | 今天这里没人 女士 今天是感恩节 |
[1:15:03] | What the hell is going on? | 这到底怎么回事? |
[1:15:05] | Back in the car. | 回车里去 |
[1:15:06] | – Wait, no. Wait a second. – Back in the car. | -等等 不 等一下 -回车里去 |
[1:15:07] | Wait a minute! | 等一下! |
[1:15:12] | Three, four, five, | 三 四 五 |
[1:15:15] | six, seven, eight. | 六 七 八 |
[1:15:21] | You open it, Mr. K. | 你来开 K先生 |
[1:15:32] | Wow. | 喔 |
[1:15:33] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[1:15:35] | This can’t be real. | 没有道理 |
[1:15:40] | Empty! After all this shit, it’s empty. | 空的! 搞了这么多花样 是空的 |
[1:15:42] | Man, what kind of… | 兄弟 这是什么… |
[1:15:44] | Give me my gun back. | 把枪还给我 |
[1:15:47] | This is over. Give me my gun… | 都结束了 把枪给我… |
[1:15:48] | – I might need it to get out of here. – I’m not giving it to you. | -我跑路也许需要 -我不会给你 |
[1:15:50] | – Stop bullshitting and give me the gun. – No! I don’t want to. | -别废话 把枪给我 -不 想都别想 |
[1:15:52] | – Give me the goddamn gun! – Fitz, give him the gun! | -把那该死的枪给我! -菲兹 把枪给他! |
[1:15:53] | Give him the gun! Guys. Guys! | 把枪给他! 兄弟 兄弟! |
[1:15:56] | What the hell is wrong with you, man? | 你有什么毛病 兄弟? |
[1:15:57] | You gonna kill somebody in here! | 你会走火射伤人的! |
[1:15:58] | – Sorry. – What the hell, man? | -对不起 -搞什么? |
[1:16:07] | Give me that crowbar. | 把撬棍给我 |
[1:16:10] | What? Did you find something? | 什么? 你发现什么了? |
[1:16:18] | – What is that? – Gold. | -这是什么? -黄金 |
[1:16:20] | – Real gold? – Holy shit. | -真金吗? -不得了 |
[1:16:22] | The hood is solid gold. Do you have any idea what that’s worth? | 这引擎盖是黄金造的 你们知道这值多少吗? |
[1:16:26] | It’s not just the hood. It’s the whole car. | 不只是引擎盖 整个车都是 |
[1:16:29] | This is where he hid the money. | 这才是他藏钱的地方 |
[1:16:33] | This car must weigh 2,000 pounds. | 这车得有2000磅重 |
[1:16:35] | Sixteen ounces to a pound, that’s 32,000 ounces. | 16盎司一磅 这有3200盎司 |
[1:16:38] | The current price of gold is $1,872 per ounce. | 当前金价是1872美元一盎司 |
[1:16:42] | Josh, it’s about 45 million. | 乔希 大概是四千五百万 |
[1:16:45] | Jesus! $45 million? | 天啊! 四千五百万? |
[1:16:47] | Give or take 10 million. | 误差一千万 |
[1:16:49] | Give me that crow bar. I am going to break a chunk off this bitch. | 把撬棍给我 我要橇这婊子一块 |
[1:16:51] | Are we going to chop it up? | 我们是要把它撬碎吗? |
[1:16:52] | How we gonna do that? | 那我们怎么办? |
[1:16:55] | Why don’t we take the whole thing? | 干脆拖走整辆车? |
[1:16:56] | What? | 什么? |
[1:16:57] | What are we gonna do? Roll it out the front door? | 我们怎么做? 推到大门去? |
[1:17:00] | It’s not gonna fit. | 那过不去 |
[1:17:01] | It is too big. It won’t go through the door. | 太大了 过不了门 |
[1:17:03] | Man. | 兄弟 |
[1:17:04] | And the doors in Fitzhugh’s apartment are torn out. | 菲兹尤公寓的门倒是拆了 |
[1:17:06] | Too bad it is six floors down. | 可惜在下面六层 |
[1:17:08] | Shit! | 该死! |
[1:17:12] | How much you say it weighs? | 你说它有多重? |
[1:17:39] | It has to be green, because green means go. | 应该是绿色的 绿色是放行的意思 |
[1:17:48] | It’s moving. | 来了 |
[1:17:58] | This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[1:18:06] | Josh, this is really crazy. | 乔希 这太疯狂了 |
[1:18:13] | Okay, all right. | 好了 好吧 |
[1:18:15] | – Got it? – Yeah. | -抓住了吗? -对 |
[1:18:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:18:25] | Hey, do you know of any reason | 嘿 你知道谁想 |
[1:18:27] | somebody would want you out of your penthouse right now? | 让你从顶层公寓里出来吗? |
[1:18:30] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:18:33] | Mr. Shaw, I think you’re being robbed. | 肖先生 我想你被抢了 |
[1:18:44] | – This is a bad idea. – Really? Which part? | -这是个坏主意 -是吗? 哪部分? |
[1:18:46] | The part where you screw us over | 你耍我们那部分 |
[1:18:47] | and try to take everything for yourself? | 还想独吞那部分 |
[1:18:49] | Even when you were six you couldn’t share. | 就连你六岁时 也不懂得分享 |
[1:18:51] | Maybe I just didn’t want to share | 我只是不想和一个 |
[1:18:52] | with your silly seizure-having ass. | 有癫痫的混蛋分享罢了 |
[1:18:53] | All right, you know what? That’s it! | 好了 你知道吗? 够了! |
[1:18:55] | I don’t want you talking to me for the rest of the robbery. | 在剩下的时间里 我不想和你说话 |
[1:19:03] | Okay, take it up. | 好吧 拉起来 |
[1:19:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:19:29] | All right, lower it. | 好了 下降 |
[1:19:59] | A little more. A little more. | 再下去一点 再下去一点 |
[1:20:03] | Okay, stop! | 好了 停 |
[1:20:06] | Grab it, Fitz! | 抓住他 菲兹! |
[1:20:09] | You have to reach out and pull it in. | 你必须抓住它 把它拉进去 |
[1:20:12] | I really don’t want to do that. I wanna go home now. | 我真不想这样做 我想回家了 |
[1:20:16] | Home to my old life. | 回到我以前的生活 |
[1:20:18] | Do you have any idea how happy I used to be? | 你知道我以前有多快乐吗? |
[1:20:21] | My wife and I flew first class to Greece. | 我和老婆坐头等舱去希腊 |
[1:20:24] | We swam naked. | 我们一起裸泳 |
[1:20:27] | We ate lamb. | 我们一起吃羊肉 |
[1:20:29] | Stop acting like a bitch and pull that shit in! | 别娘们了 把它拉进去 |
[1:20:31] | He’s freaking out. We have to get down there. | 他被吓坏了 我们得下去 |
[1:20:35] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:20:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:20:40] | That’s it, we popped. | 完了 我们被抓住了 |
[1:20:42] | We are not popped. | 没有 |
[1:20:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[1:20:44] | I’m gonna shoot this guy in the foot when he comes in | 那人进来时 我要射他的脚 |
[1:20:45] | and you are gonna slam the door in his face. | 然后你关门打晕他 |
[1:20:47] | No, that’s a bad idea. | 不 那不是好主意 |
[1:20:48] | You shoot the FBI agent in his foot, he is gonna come in here | 你射FBI的脚 他进来 |
[1:20:50] | and he is gonna shoot a nigger in his ass. It’s over. | 射黑鬼 一切都玩完 |
[1:20:52] | All right, great. You give up then. | 好吧 好 想放弃随你 |
[1:20:53] | – I’m out of here. – Hey! | -我要闪了 -嘿! |
[1:20:54] | I can do it. I’m no bitch. | 我能做到 我不是懦夫 |
[1:20:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:21:04] | Okay… | 好… |
[1:21:06] | I can do it. | 我能做到 |
[1:21:09] | It’s kind of like sailing. | 有点像航海 |
[1:21:20] | Keep moving! | 继续! |
[1:21:22] | Easy! Easy! Easy! Easy! | 慢点! 慢点! 慢点! 慢点! |
[1:21:24] | I’m not going out there. | 我可不要在那 |
[1:21:39] | I got it! | 我抓住了! |
[1:21:42] | I got it! | 我抓住了! |
[1:21:45] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[1:21:53] | Yo, we got a dangler! | 有人被吊着了 |
[1:21:55] | Help me! | 救我! |
[1:21:57] | Fitzhugh is dangling! | 菲兹尤被吊着了! |
[1:21:59] | – Shit! – Fitz! | -该死! -菲兹! |
[1:22:04] | Help! | 救命啊! |
[1:22:06] | I’m gonna fall! | 我要掉下去了! |
[1:22:08] | Josh, help me! | 乔希 救救我! |
[1:22:12] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[1:22:16] | There’s a rope. | 那儿有条绳子 |
[1:22:17] | Grab the rope! | 抓住绳子! |
[1:22:21] | I can’t! | 我抓不到! |
[1:22:22] | – Listen to me. – No! | -听我说 -不! |
[1:22:24] | Take your hand off the car and grab the rope! | 一只手离开车 去抓绳子! |
[1:22:27] | It’s your only chance! | 那是你唯一的机会! |
[1:22:36] | Yeah! Reach out! | 对! 伸出去! |
[1:22:43] | It’s too far! | 太远了! |
[1:22:45] | No, it’s not! | 不 不远! |
[1:22:56] | I got you. I got you. | 我抓住了 抓住了 |
[1:23:02] | I got you. Come on. | 我抓住你了 上来 |
[1:23:06] | What are you doing, man? | 你在干嘛 兄弟? |
[1:23:07] | We’re stealing the car. | 我们在偷车 |
[1:23:13] | FBI, you got to let us through. | FBI 让我们过去 |
[1:23:14] | Can’t. The parade is coming right at us for another half hour. | 不行 游行队伍正过来 半小时就要到这 |
[1:23:17] | You’re gonna have to go around the entire park. I’m sorry. | 你得绕公园一圈 抱歉 |
[1:23:26] | Holy shit! Whoa! | 我的天啊! 喔! |
[1:23:29] | Josh. | 乔希 |
[1:23:30] | Fitzhugh! What’s happening? Are you okay? | 菲兹尤! 发生什么事了? 你没事吧? |
[1:23:34] | Come in. Fitzhugh! | 快回答 菲兹尤! |
[1:23:36] | Dev’Reaux. | 德夫·欧 |
[1:23:37] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[1:23:40] | – Where are you? – The roof! | -你在哪儿? -在楼顶! |
[1:23:41] | We need to swing the car over to the window. | 我们得将车晃进窗户里 |
[1:23:49] | Dev’Reaux, I’m gonna try and reel the car in, | 德夫·欧 我们要将车晃进去 |
[1:23:52] | but I’m gonna need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[1:23:57] | I’m starting to get kind of queasy. | 我有点想吐了 |
[1:23:59] | Fitzhugh, get the rope. We’re gonna hook it. | 菲兹尤 把绳子拿过来 我们要挂住它 |
[1:24:05] | – I’m gonna call Ralph. – What? | -我要打给拉尔夫 (意吐了) -什么? |
[1:24:07] | I’m getting ready to call Ralph. Who’s Ralph? | -我要打给拉尔夫 -谁是拉尔夫? |
[1:24:21] | Pull! | 拉! |
[1:24:31] | Hi, gulls… | 嗨 兄弟们 |
[1:24:32] | God damn it, Josh. | 上帝啊 乔希 |
[1:24:33] | You realize what you have done to me? You have ruined my life. | 你明白你害我多惨吗? 你毁了我的人生 |
[1:24:35] | Do you understand that I’m a part of this now? | 你不知道我现在也被拉下水了吗? |
[1:24:37] | And for what? So you could steal a car? | 为了什么? 好让你偷辆车吗? |
[1:24:39] | Yeah, worth 45 million, made out of gold. | 是的 纯金打造 价值四千五百万美金 |
[1:24:41] | Gold? | 黄金? |
[1:24:43] | It’s worth 45 million? | 价值四千五百万美金? |
[1:24:45] | Give or take 10 million. | 最多差一千万美金 |
[1:24:47] | All right, come on. Let’s push it into the elevator. | 好吧 别站着 把它推进电梯里 |
[1:24:49] | I don’t think it’s gonna fit. | 我想肯定装不下 |
[1:24:50] | No, it won’t fit in the elevator. | 当然 它肯定装不下 |
[1:24:54] | But it doesn’t have to. | 但没必要一定要装的下 |
[1:25:09] | I’m stopping the elevator right under you guys. | 我把电梯停在你们下方 |
[1:25:15] | Okay. So what do we do when we get it downstairs? | 好吧 下了楼怎么办? |
[1:25:17] | We’ll think of something Check the glove box. | 我们想点办法 找找置物箱 |
[1:25:19] | Keys have to be here somewhere. | 钥匙肯定在这 |
[1:25:23] | I don’t see any keys. Nothing. | 我没找到钥匙 什么都没有 |
[1:25:38] | Holy shit! | 糟了! |
[1:25:40] | Josh. | 乔希 |
[1:25:41] | Can you take Lucy on a walk for me? | 你能帮我带露西去溜溜吗? |
[1:25:44] | My feet are swollen, and there’s a goddamn parade. | 我的脚有点肿 又有游行 |
[1:25:50] | You know, now is not a great time, Mrs. Cronan. | 现在不方便 柯南女士 |
[1:25:52] | Charlie, | 查理 |
[1:25:53] | give her one of those liver treats that you keep on your desk. | 给狗狗喂点零食 |
[1:25:58] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[1:25:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:26:14] | Agent Claire Denham requesting backup | 克莱尔·德伦特工需要支援 |
[1:26:16] | at The Tower on Central Park West. | 中心公园西街高塔大厦 |
[1:26:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:27:01] | All right. On three. One, two, three. | 好吧 我数三下 一 二 三 |
[1:27:05] | Come on. | 用力 |
[1:27:06] | Easy, easy, easy! | 慢点! 慢点! 慢点! |
[1:27:09] | Okay, it’s stable. | 好的 很稳 |
[1:27:10] | That wasn’t so bad. | 这还不赖嘛 |
[1:27:16] | Whoa! | 喔! |
[1:27:20] | What’s happening? Why are we moving? | 怎么了? 为什么在动? |
[1:27:22] | It’s security! They’re overriding me! | 是保安! 他们在控制! |
[1:27:38] | It’s the lobby. | 是大厅 |
[1:27:41] | Shh! | 嘘! |
[1:28:08] | Fitz. Take her! Take Lucy! Here. | 菲兹 抱住她! 抱着露西! 拿去 |
[1:28:10] | What? What? | 什么? 什么? |
[1:28:11] | Okay. I got her. | 好的 我抱住了 |
[1:28:25] | No, no. No! | 不 不 不! |
[1:28:26] | Stop, stop, stop, stop! | 停 停 停 停! |
[1:28:42] | I think they’re gone. | 我想他们走了 |
[1:28:43] | We need to get out of here right now. | 我们得马上出去 |
[1:28:46] | – Slide. – Yeah. | -斯莱德 -什么 |
[1:28:47] | We got to use the truck. Where are the keys? | 我们得用卡车 钥匙在哪儿? |
[1:28:49] | Under the sun visor. | 在遮阳板下面 |
[1:28:51] | You leave the keys? In New York? | 你在纽约把车钥匙留在车上? |
[1:28:53] | It’s a stolen car. | 那是偷来的车 |
[1:28:54] | You brought a stolen car to a robbery? | 你开偷的车来抢劫? |
[1:28:58] | Lester, you still there? | 莱斯特你还在那儿吗? |
[1:29:00] | Yeah, I’m here. I’m holding four cabs at the north door. | 是的 我在这儿 我在北门叫了四辆出租车 |
[1:29:03] | Slight change of plan. | 计划稍有改变 |
[1:29:04] | There’s a white truck parked on 60th and Broadway, keys on the visor. | 百老汇和60街区有辆白色卡车 钥匙在遮阳板下 |
[1:29:07] | You got to back it up to the elevator. | 你把它开过来 开到电梯这边 |
[1:29:08] | I’m on my way. | 我这就去 |
[1:29:27] | Mr. Shaw, tell me about this safe. | 肖先生 给我说说这保险箱是怎么回事 |
[1:29:31] | It’s empty… | 那是空的 |
[1:29:32] | Doesn’t matter if it’s empty or full. | 我不管是空的还是满的 |
[1:29:35] | A hidden safe was never mentioned | 这隐藏的保险箱 你在你的财产清单里 |
[1:29:36] | in the inventory of your apartment. | 从没提起过 |
[1:29:38] | You neglected to inform us, | 你没告知我们 |
[1:29:40] | which is a violation of your parole, therefore… | 这违反了保释规定 因此… |
[1:29:42] | Where is my car? Where is my goddamn car? | 我的车去哪儿了? 我的车子呢? |
[1:29:44] | I hereby remand you to federal custody until your real court date. | 我要据此对你进行联邦羁押 直到案子开庭为止 |
[1:29:48] | You just forfeited $10 million. | 你刚被罚掉了一千万美元 |
[1:29:50] | You think I care about $10 million? | 你觉得我会在乎那一千万美元吗? |
[1:29:52] | You think I care if I spend a few nights in jail? | 你以为我会在乎在监狱呆几天吗? |
[1:29:54] | We both know I’m going to be out by the weekend. | 我们都知道 周末我就自由了 |
[1:29:56] | But you let that car leave this building | 但要是你让这车出了这栋大楼 |
[1:29:58] | and I promise you won’t get off so easy. | 我保证让你不好过 |
[1:30:01] | Take him away. Lock it down. | 把他带走 封锁大楼 |
[1:30:04] | This is Agent Huggins. Lock down the building. | 我是希金斯特工 封锁大楼 |
[1:30:16] | Show me the garage. | 给我看车库 |
[1:30:18] | Okay. Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[1:30:23] | They got the car. Come on! Come on! | 他们把车偷走了 快点 快点! |
[1:30:41] | There they are! | 他们在那儿! |
[1:30:43] | Here we go, baby. | 我们走咯 亲爱的 |
[1:30:50] | Move out of the way. | 快让开 |
[1:30:53] | Go. Go. | 走 快走 |
[1:31:03] | Get out of the way! | 快把路让开 |
[1:31:10] | Careful. Careful. Jesus Christ! | 小心点 小心 上帝啊! |
[1:31:19] | Freeze! Do not move! | 别动! 不要动! |
[1:31:23] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[1:31:31] | Son of a bitch! It’s a diversion. | 混蛋 调虎离山! |
[1:31:39] | Lester, they are gonna get hurt. There is no way out of this. | 莱斯特 你会伤到那些人 逃不了的 |
[1:31:43] | I don’t know what you are talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:31:44] | All I did is steal a truck and try to commit suicide | 我只是偷车想自杀而已 |
[1:32:00] | Mr. Fitzhugh? FBI. You’re under arrest, sir. | 菲兹尤先生? FBI 你被捕了 先生 |
[1:32:02] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:32:04] | Please put your hands behind your back. | 请把手放到背后 |
[1:32:07] | Miss Montero, FBI, you’re under arrest. | 蒙蒂罗小姐 FBI 你被捕了 |
[1:32:12] | Charlie Gibbs, FBI, you’re under arrest. | 查理·琪博斯 FBI 你被捕了 |
[1:32:15] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[1:32:16] | Anything you say, can and will be | 你所说的一切 都将成为 |
[1:32:18] | used against you in a court of law. | 呈堂证供 |
[1:32:20] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权找律师 |
[1:32:23] | Mr. Dev’Reaux, FBI. Show me your hands. You’re under arrest. | 德夫·欧先生 FBI 手举起来 你被捕了 |
[1:32:38] | Show me your hands, Josh. | 手举起来 乔希 |
[1:32:43] | It was smart. | 那很聪明啊 |
[1:32:45] | Thanksgiving, the parade, changing the court date, | 感恩节 游行 改变开庭日期 |
[1:32:50] | using Lester as a diversion, lying to me. | 用莱斯特调虎离山 欺骗我 |
[1:32:54] | We have reservations Saturday night at six different restaurants. | 周六晚我预约了六间不同餐厅 |
[1:32:57] | I’ll give you the names if you wanna check. | 如果你不信 我可以把名字给你查查 |
[1:33:00] | That’s okay, I trust you. | 不用了 我相信你 |
[1:33:29] | Where is my car? | 我的车在哪儿? |
[1:33:32] | Do you mean the car made of gold? | 你是说那黄金打造的车吗? |
[1:33:34] | Gold melted down from the money you stole? | 用你偷来的钱做的黄金? |
[1:33:37] | I haven’t seen it. | 我没看见 |
[1:33:39] | They’ll find it. | 他们会找到的 |
[1:33:41] | And when they do, my friends on the bench will take no pity on you. | 到时我那法官朋友 可不会手下留情的 |
[1:33:44] | They’ll make sure you go away for a very long time. | 他们会让你们在监狱一辈子 |
[1:33:47] | See, you people are working stiffs, | 看看 你们都是上班族 |
[1:33:49] | clock punchers. | 打工 |
[1:33:51] | Easily replaced and erased. | 很容易被换掉被遗忘 |
[1:33:53] | And just know that while you are all sitting in jail, | 要记住 当你们蹲牢房时 |
[1:33:55] | I’ll be right up there in the penthouse | 我还会坐在高塔的顶层公寓里 |
[1:33:57] | of The Tower, doing what I do best. | 做我最擅长的事 |
[1:34:00] | We may be going to jail for a few years, | 我们可能会坐几年牢 |
[1:34:02] | but you, you’re going for the rest of your life. | 但你的余生都会在监狱里度过 |
[1:34:06] | How’d you figure that? | 怎么说呢? |
[1:34:07] | I found your ledger. | 我找到了你的帐簿 |
[1:34:09] | You know, the one that you stuck | 你知道 夹在 |
[1:34:10] | in the owner’s manual of your Ferrari. | 法拉利说明书里的那本 |
[1:34:12] | Tsk, tsk, tsk. | 啧 啧 啧 |
[1:34:14] | I’m guessing you don’t really care about the car. | 我想你并不在意车 |
[1:34:16] | You could care less about 45 million, | 你可能不在乎四千五百万 |
[1:34:18] | but I bet you want that ledger back. | 但我打赌 你想要回那本帐簿 |
[1:34:21] | Am I right? | 我没说错吧? |
[1:34:22] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你到底想干嘛? |
[1:34:26] | Sacrificing my queen. | 牺牲女王 |
[1:34:32] | Okay, you and I are gonna make a deal, Josh. | 好吧 你我谈个交易 乔希 |
[1:34:35] | A deal that will make you and your friends very wealthy. | 这会让你和你的朋友都变得富有 |
[1:34:39] | Do you think that car has value? Multiply it by 10. | 你知道这车很值钱吗? 我给你10倍的 |
[1:34:42] | In cash. | 现金 |
[1:34:48] | Dev’Reaux, will you please remind Mr. Shaw? | 德夫·欧 你要不要提醒一下肖先生? |
[1:34:51] | I’m very sorry, Mr. Shaw, but we don’t accept tips at The Tower. | 抱歉 肖先生 在高塔不收小费 |
[1:34:59] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[1:35:08] | Hello! | 你好! |
[1:35:15] | We’ve got FBI agents and police all over the city. | 我们在全市部署FBI探员和警察 |
[1:35:18] | We know about your friend Slide from Astoria. | 我们知道你朋友斯莱德 来自阿斯托尼亚 |
[1:35:20] | Your little trick with Lester may have | 你和莱斯特的把戏 |
[1:35:22] | gotten the car out of the building, | 虽然能把车偷出大楼 |
[1:35:23] | but it’s just a matter of time before we find it. | 但过不了多久 我们就会找到的 |
[1:35:28] | Who is this? | 她是谁? |
[1:35:30] | Director Mazin. | 梅贞主管 |
[1:35:31] | I am Mr. Kovaks’ attorney, Miss lovenko. | 我是科瓦奇的律师 洛文科小姐 |
[1:35:33] | I will be representing all the defendants in this case. | 我要为我的代理人辩护 |
[1:35:37] | And you’re licensed to practice in the state of New York? | 你有在纽约洲的执法执照吗? |
[1:35:41] | I passed the bar three days ago. | 我三天前刚拿到 |
[1:35:48] | I’d like to request the immediate release of all the defendants. | 我要求马上释放我的当事人 |
[1:35:52] | On what grounds? | 凭撒理由呢? |
[1:35:57] | These are Mr. Shaw’s hand-written notes | 这是肖先生的手抄记录 |
[1:35:59] | detailing his fraudulent business practices. | 详细记录了他的欺诈交易 |
[1:36:01] | There are names, dates, account numbers. | 有姓名 日期 帐号 |
[1:36:03] | My guess is you’ll find enough evidence in there | 我想你能在里面找到足够的证据 |
[1:36:04] | to put him away for a very long time. | 将他弄进监狱很长一段时间 |
[1:36:06] | But this only happens if my clients walk. | 但条件是放我的当事人 |
[1:36:10] | You’ve been a lawyer for less than a week | 你当律师还没一个星期 |
[1:36:11] | and you’re trying to bribe the United States government? | 你就开始贿赂美国政府了? |
[1:36:15] | Sharks are born swimming, sir. | 鲨鱼生来就是游泳的 先生 |
[1:36:25] | I’ll let everyone walk but Kovaks. | 除了科瓦奇 其他人都可以走 |
[1:36:27] | As a first-time offender, he’ll probably get two years for the car. | 鉴于你是初犯 你可能会因偷车判两年 |
[1:36:32] | Best I can do. | 我尽力了 |
[1:36:39] | Nobody else will be charged? | 其他人不会被起诉? |
[1:36:44] | New evidence in the Arthur Shaw trial | 亚瑟·肖案件中的最新证据 |
[1:36:46] | has prompted a new plea from the accused swindler. | 促使了欺诈的新指控 |
[1:36:49] | Sources are now confirming that Mr. Shaw | 消息证实 下周 |
[1:36:52] | will enter a guilty plea next week. | 肖先生将会认罪 |
[1:36:58] | Are we gonna do this or what? Mmm-hmm. | 要不要开始了? |
[1:37:15] | Hallelujah! | 哈里路亚! |
[1:37:24] | Welcome to the penthouse, Mr. Shaw. | 欢迎来顶层公寓 肖先生 |
[1:37:28] | Look who’s coming now. | 看谁来了 |
[1:37:31] | Wait until I get a hold of your wrinkled ass. | 等着我抓你那皱屁股吧 |
[1:37:34] | He looks good! | 他看来不错! |
[1:37:46] | – Are you Rose Demato? -Yes. | -你是罗斯·蒂玛托吗? -是的 |
[1:37:47] | Sign right here, please. | 请在这签字 |
[1:37:51] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[1:38:16] | It’s a gold wheel! | 是金轮毂! |