英文名称:Horton Hears A Who
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:33] | On the fifteenth of May | 五月十五 |
[03:35] | in the jungle of Nool | 诺欧丛林之中 |
[03:36] | in the heat of the day | 烈日炎炎 |
[03:38] | in the cool of the pool | 而湖水荫荫 |
[03:39] | He was splashing enjoying the jungle’s great joys. | 霍顿正玩着水 享受着丛林带来的无上乐趣 |
[03:46] | And Horton, the elephant heard a small noise. | 然而此时这头大象听见了 一个小小的声音 |
[04:01] | -Horton! -Horton! | -霍顿! -霍顿! |
[04:03] | Good morning, class. Are you ready? | 大家早上好 你们准备好了吗? |
[04:05] | Yeah! | 当然! |
[04:06] | Jump on board! | 跳到我背上来! |
[04:08] | Look out, below! | 下面的 小心! |
[04:10] | Tommy’s on board. | 汤米已经上来了 |
[04:11] | Katie, you there? | 凯蒂 你在吗? |
[04:14] | -Ha-Ah-A. -O.K. | -哈 -好的 |
[04:19] | There it is. | 它就在那儿 |
[04:21] | This is one of the jungle’s most amazing creatures. | 这是从林里最惊人的生物之一 |
[04:24] | The leaf bug. | 盲蝽 |
[04:26] | In order to protect itself from predators | 为了保护自己不受天敌侵害 |
[04:28] | It disguises itself as a leaf | 它把自己伪装成叶子 |
[04:36] | This one’s got quite a deep grip. | 这虫子抓得真紧啊 |
[04:38] | Come on, little buddy! Don’t be shy! | 来吧 小朋友! 别害羞! |
[04:44] | I guess I was mistaken, Kids. | 孩子们 我想我犯了个错误 |
[04:46] | There are obviously no leaf bugs in this area. | 这个地方显然没有盲蝽 |
[04:49] | -Oh, yeah. -Even a per… Oh! They’re on me. | -哦 是的 -即使一个 噢! 它们在我身上 |
[04:52] | Look at, there are bugs | 看 虫子 |
[04:57] | I think I swallowed it. | 我吞进去了 |
[04:58] | Shoot up! Uh-ek it’s not coming. | 出来! 呃-咳 它不出来 |
[05:00] | Pull it out. | 把它拉出来 |
[05:01] | Uh!, OK. | 呃! 好吧 |
[05:08] | Then, humphing her nose was sour Kangaroo. | 发出哼哼声的是只臭袋鼠 |
[05:11] | A type who’s convince she knows better than you | 她总认为自己知道得比你多 |
[05:14] | She made every law and then forced every rule | 她自以为是诺欧丛林的头儿 |
[05:17] | as self conclaimed head of the jungle of the Nool. | 制订并强制执行每条规章制度 |
[05:22] | Why can’t I play with the other kids, Mom? | 为什么我不能和别的小孩玩 妈妈? |
[05:24] | How many times have I told you? | 我告诉过你多少次了? |
[05:26] | The jungle is no place to act like a wild animal. | 在从林里不能像野兽一样 |
[05:39] | My, that Horton certainly is eccentric? | 天 那个霍顿可真古怪? |
[05:42] | And that children are learning so much from him. | 孩子们从他那里学了很多东西 |
[05:45] | Learning to be a bunch a hell brain half-wits. | 学习成为一个弱智 |
[05:48] | And that’s why my Rudy is pouch schooled. | 所以我的鲁迪才要在口袋里受教育 |
[05:52] | So, while Kangaroos still there sneering a sneer | 袋鼠还在冷嘲热讽的时候 |
[05:55] | Horton, how it’s the best time of my life. | 霍顿 这是我一生中最美好的时刻 |
[05:56] | What are you gonna show us then? | 接下来你要给我们看什么? |
[05:58] | Once again the speck floated right by Horton’s ear. | 那微尘又飘到了霍顿耳边 |
[06:04] | And he heard it again. | 而他又听到了那个声音 |
[06:05] | Just a very faint yelp, as if some tiny person were calling for help. | 只是一句很微弱的叫声 像是有个小人在呼救 |
[06:13] | And you know what he thought? | 你猜他想到了什么? |
[06:14] | What he thought there must be someone on top of that small speck of dust. | 他想那微小的微尘上一定有人 |
[06:19] | Or even a famly. It just might be so. | 甚至可能是一家子 或许吧 |
[06:22] | A famliy with children just starting to grow. | 养着发育期孩子的一家人 |
[06:27] | I wanna live! | 我想活下去! |
[06:31] | I got to go. Katie, you’re in charge. | 我得走了 凯蒂 你负责 |
[06:38] | Wait! | 等等! |
[06:40] | Come back! | 回来! |
[07:04] | One more, one more, One more, one more. | 再吃一个 再吃一个 |
[07:16] | -Ah here someone coming. -Get here those. | -有人来了 -快给我 |
[07:21] | -Wait! -Sound the alram! | -等等! -拉响警报! |
[07:26] | Excuse me! On my stamp feet! | 劳驾! 让我过去! |
[07:29] | Sorry, Wickershams. | 对不起 维克山姆们 |
[07:30] | I promise I’m gonna clean all this up later! | 我保证我等下会把这些 都清理干净的! |
[07:33] | Bring the arrow! | 拿箭来! |
[07:43] | I love the smell of the banana’s in the morning. | 早上我喜欢闻香蕉的香气 |
[07:48] | Bananing Hou! | 香蕉弹! |
[07:50] | Come on, guys! We’re all mammals! | 别这样 伙计们! 我们是同类! |
[07:54] | Whou! | 喔! |
[07:55] | I feel diplomatic process is beginning to break down. | 我觉得外交手段要失败了 |
[08:01] | There you are. | 好了 |
[08:02] | I’ll catch it. catch it. | 我要抓到它了 抓到它了 |
[08:08] | -Hi, kids. -Wow! | -嗨 孩子们 -喔! |
[08:23] | There | 好了 |
[08:25] | Now you’re safe. | 现在你安全了 |
[08:28] | I know I heard you say something. | 我听到你说话了 |
[08:31] | I just know it. | 我的确听到了 |
[08:33] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿呢? |
[08:43] | -Horton? -Uhoo, sorry. | -霍顿? -哦 抱歉 |
[08:46] | I just…ah. | 我只是 呃 |
[08:48] | There was this speck. | 有粒微尘 |
[08:49] | And the… they called up for help. | 而且 它们在请求帮助 |
[08:51] | -And I was… -The speck… | -我呢 -这粒微尘 |
[08:52] | called out for help? | 请求帮助? |
[08:54] | Well not the speck. I mean | 当然不是微尘 我是说 |
[08:56] | That’s ridiculous. | 那太荒谬了 |
[08:59] | Is what you thought I’ve been? | 你以为我是这样想的? |
[09:00] | No, the speck can’t call out for help. Come on. | 微尘是不会请求帮助的 少来了 |
[09:04] | Get real! | 现实点! |
[09:06] | No. | 当然不是 |
[09:07] | There’s tiny person on that speck and needs my help. | 那粒微尘上有个小人 他需要帮助 |
[09:11] | Absurd. | 荒唐 |
[09:12] | There aren’t people that small. | 没有那么小的人 |
[09:14] | Whoa, maybe thay aren’t small. | 喔 也许他们不小 |
[09:17] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[09:19] | We’re big. | 是我们太大了 |
[09:19] | -Horton! -No! Really, think about it. | -霍顿! -不! 真的 想想看 |
[09:21] | What if there is someone | 如果宇宙之外 |
[09:22] | way out there, | 有这样的人 |
[09:25] | looking down on our world right now. | 俯视着我们的世界 |
[09:27] | And to them, we are the speck. | 对他们来说 我们就是微尘 |
[09:30] | And then this someone else come along, he say, | 然后有人出现了 他说到 |
[09:32] | “Oh, there can’t be people that small.” | “哦 不会有那么小的人” |
[09:33] | And the first guy would say | 而第一个人会说 |
[09:34] | “Are you calling me a lier?” | “你是说我在撒谎吗? “ |
[09:35] | And the second guy would say | 第二个人就会说 |
[09:36] | “If the shoe fits wear it, | “被我说中了 |
[09:38] | and now that fits a blind.” | 你就承认了吧” |
[09:39] | and the first guy pick supper break. | 然后第一个人会捡起一块大砖头 |
[09:41] | And you might wanna zip up the pouch for this next part. | 接下来也许你就该把袋袋拉上了 |
[09:43] | Alright, Fat boy! | 好吧 胖小子! |
[09:45] | -You want some of there… -Horton? | -你想要些 -霍顿? |
[09:47] | There is nothing on that speck. | 那粒微尘上什么也没有 |
[09:50] | But I heard. | 但我听到了 |
[09:51] | Did you? Really? Oh my! | 你听到了? 真的? 哦 上帝 |
[09:55] | Then how come I don’t hear anything. | 那为什么我什么都听不到 |
[09:59] | Well? | 这个嘛 |
[10:01] | If you can’t see, hear, or feel something | 如果你看不见 听不到也摸不着某个东西 |
[10:05] | it doesn’t exist. | 那它就不存在 |
[10:07] | I’m believing in tiny imaginary people is just not something we do. | 我相信 在诺欧丛林里 虚构的小人是没有的 |
[10:13] | Or tolerate here in the jungle of Nool. | 也是不可能存在的 |
[10:17] | Really? | 真的? |
[10:19] | Cause I verified I really tried | 要是我好好找的话 |
[10:20] | I can find somebody | 我会找到 |
[10:21] | -who believe what I’m saying. -You will do nothing of the sort. | -相信我的话的人 -你会白费力气的 |
[10:23] | You will not breathe the word of this lie to anyone else. | 你不能向别人散布谣言 |
[10:26] | Expecially the children. | 特别是孩子们 |
[10:29] | I do not want you poisoning their minds with this nonsense. | 我不可想让你的胡说八道 毒害了他们的思想 |
[10:33] | Our community has standards, Horton. | 这个集体是有规定的 霍顿 |
[10:36] | If you wanna remain a part of that I recommand you follow them. | 如果你还想成为我们中的一员 我建议你遵守规定 |
[10:41] | Have a nice day. | 过得愉快 |
[10:47] | Alright then! | 好的! |
[10:48] | I’ll ah…take that an advisement. | 我会 呃 从善如流的 |
[10:50] | Certainly appreciate your input. | 谢谢你的劝告 |
[10:55] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[10:57] | I know I heard you. | 我确信我听到你的声音了 |
[10:58] | It was just clean as nose on my face. | 这就像我脸上的鼻子一样清楚 |
[11:01] | That’s it. | 对了 |
[11:03] | Maybe you can’t hear me! | 也许你听不到我! |
[11:05] | Of course your ears must be tiny. | 当然你的耳朵肯定很小 |
[11:08] | I need to speak up! | 我得大点声! |
[11:12] | H-E-L-L-O-W! | 你-好-! |
[11:15] | Now some people out there | 也许那里的人 |
[11:17] | might think I know who | 可能会认为我知道 |
[11:18] | they find they agreed with that Sour Kangaroo | 是谁会同意那只臭袋鼠的话 |
[11:22] | “There can’t really be people as small as a mice” | “不可能有像老鼠一样小的人” |
[11:25] | Well there can. And there are. | 当然可能 而且确实有 |
[11:28] | Becuase Horton was right. | 因为霍顿是对的 |
[11:40] | Hellow! | 你好! |
[11:45] | That single “Hellow” traveled all the way down | 那句简单的”你好”一直传了下去 |
[11:48] | to the speck, to the flowers, to the fount of the small town. | 传到微尘上 传入花中 传过小镇的喷泉 |
[11:53] | The town known as Whoville for there live the Whos | 这镇唤作呼呼镇 因为呼呼族们住在这里 |
[11:56] | Really happy in safe, knowing only good news, | 生活安乐 积极阳光 |
[12:00] | unaware that their world was a speck on a clover, | 殊不知他们的世界 只是苜蓿上的一粒微尘 |
[12:03] | unaware the sweet life they knew might be old | 他们以为的甜蜜生活或许已经过时 |
[12:11] | The Mayor of Whoville a man named McDodd | 呼呼镇的镇长是一位名叫麦多多的男士 |
[12:14] | who’s devoted and faired and little bit odd. | 他为人正直 鞠躬尽瘁 颇为古怪 |
[12:35] | The Mayor and his wife they had children to spare. | 镇长夫妇二人的孩子一抓一大把 |
[12:38] | 96 daughters, some here and some there. | 96个女儿 有的在这儿 有的在那儿 |
[12:43] | 96 girls to love, 96 girls to teach. | 96个女儿要疼爱 96个女儿要教养 |
[12:48] | But the Mayors have only few second for each. | 但镇长和每个女儿交流的时间可不多 |
[12:52] | Daddy, I do better than best on my whostory test. | 爸爸 我呼镇历史考得棒极了 |
[12:55] | Ah, whostory. I remembered well. | 哈 呼镇历史 我记得很清楚 |
[12:57] | That’s one of my girls. | 真是我的好女儿 |
[12:58] | Her is has been using my hairbrush? | 她怎么能用我的发梳? |
[13:00] | Her is has been using my hairbrush. | 她怎么能用我的发梳? |
[13:02] | Look, over there! | 瞧那儿! |
[13:05] | There, all better. | 这样就好了 |
[13:06] | Can I please have whophone, daddy? | 能给我买个呼呼机吗 爸爸? |
[13:08] | Everyone else in my class has one. | 班上人人都有 |
[13:10] | Oh, really? Everyone? | 哦 真的? 每个人? |
[13:15] | -Aw! I will think about it. -Daddy, look! Daddy look! | -噢! 我会考虑的 -瞧啊 爸爸! 瞧啊 爸爸! |
[13:24] | Toos! | 牙此! |
[13:25] | It’s “th” sweetheart. It’s “Tooth” | 是”齿” 甜心 是”牙齿” |
[13:27] | In Whoville tradition unlike yours or mine | 呼呼镇的习俗和你我的都不同 |
[13:30] | Mayor’s oldest is the next Mayor of line. | 镇长的长子是第一顺序继承人 |
[13:33] | And who was the oldest lead and stand tall? | 那谁是能掌握大权的人呢? |
[13:35] | It was JoJo, his son, the smallest who all. | 是乔乔 他的儿子 他孩子中最小的 |
[13:39] | So, JoJo, what’s what’s shaking? | 乔乔 有什么大事? |
[13:41] | What’s happening? What’s the world? | 有什么好玩的? 有什么新消息? |
[13:45] | Now to you or to me, it’s finally clear | 对你或我来说 这个问题很清楚 |
[13:47] | that JoJo did not want his father’s career. | 但乔乔不想继承他老爸的事业 |
[13:51] | But the Mayor pressed forward completely illuded. | 但镇长勇往直前 毫不动摇 |
[13:56] | And JoJo just sat there in silence and lude it. | 乔乔只坐在那儿 沉默不语 |
[14:02] | Oh, JoJo! | 哦 乔乔! |
[14:05] | -Hey! Why this he get more time? -That’s not fair! | -嗨! 为什么他分得的时间多点? -那不公平! |
[14:09] | Son! Hey! | 儿子! 嘿! |
[14:10] | And why didn’t he speak? | 为什么他不说话? |
[14:12] | Well I think the leg was frightened if he did, | 我想如果他开口双腿会颤抖 |
[14:15] | he might let down his dad. | 他或许会让他老爸失望 |
[14:17] | You know what’s awesome? | 你知道啥最棒么? |
[14:19] | This is awesome! | 这才是最棒的! |
[14:21] | Just look at the men and the women hanging on these walls. | 看看墙上挂着的女士先生吧 |
[14:26] | You, my boy, are part of family legacy that spans centuries | 你 我的孩子 也是这个历经百年的 家族的继承人 |
[14:32] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[14:33] | Your grandfather was Mayor of Whoville. | 你的祖父是呼呼镇的镇长 |
[14:38] | And, your great grandmother, that’s right. | 你曾祖母 对啦 |
[14:43] | All the way down to your | 直至到你 |
[14:47] | Great | 伟大的 |
[14:50] | Not so great | 不怎么伟大的 |
[14:51] | Great, Great | 伟大的 伟大的 伟大的 |
[14:55] | Great!! | 伟大的!! |
[14:58] | Grandfather! | 祖先! |
[15:01] | Some day I hope to join them. | 我希望将来我也能迈入他们的行列 |
[15:05] | Be one of the Grates. | 成为伟大的人物 |
[15:07] | I tell you JoJo there is nothing like being Mayor. | 我告诉你乔乔 没什么能比的上当市长 |
[15:11] | I get to sign resolutions, approve ordinances, submit budgets. | 我要签署决议 批准法规 提交预算 |
[15:15] | And in the edible parade | 在美食节游行时 |
[15:16] | I’m the one city noun top of the giant people. | 我是唯一一个坐在大伙上面的人 |
[15:22] | Some day | 有朝一日 |
[15:23] | That can be you too, JoJo. | 你也会是 乔乔 |
[15:26] | Some day you’ll be the one wearing the Mayor crest. | 总有一天你会戴上市长的徽章 |
[15:32] | You just… | 你只要 |
[15:33] | You just need to… | 你只需要 |
[15:37] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我说的? |
[15:40] | O.K. Good chat! | 很好 聊得很愉快! |
[15:43] | I’m glad that we had this talk | 我很高兴我们交谈了一下 |
[15:47] | That I’m continuing now by myself. Good. | 很好 我要自己继续了 |
[15:58] | Oh! There. There are to become fit. | 哦! 这样不错 |
[16:05] | Nothing wrong with this Morton. Nothing wrong with this. | 这样没错 莫顿 这样没错 |
[16:11] | Just you and me in the speck. | 就你 我和小微尘 |
[16:13] | Shouldn’t a breeze. | 没有争执 |
[16:15] | We’re club. We’re group. | 我们是一个集体 我们是一个团队 |
[16:17] | We can take a vote on issues. | 我们可以投票表决 |
[16:19] | We can be a secret to society | 我们可以成立机密组织 |
[16:21] | -to control pirate’s power in the world. -Horton? | -掌控全世界的海盗 -霍顿? |
[16:24] | And no one else can join | 有人想要加入的话 |
[16:25] | Unless they wear funny hats. | 就得带上好玩的帽子 |
[16:29] | Listen, Horton! | 听着 霍顿! |
[16:31] | The chair reconize it’s brother Morton. | 主席承认了他的兄弟 莫顿 |
[16:34] | I am really happy you found this speck in all. | 我很高兴你能找到这颗微尘 |
[16:39] | But you might wanna think about keeping it to yourself. | 但是你还是低调一点好 |
[16:42] | Um, what, what? | 嗯 什么 什么? |
[16:45] | Are you talking to what clover. | 你在和什么苜蓿讲话 |
[16:47] | That doesn’t look good. | 这看起来可不好 |
[16:51] | You know what doesn’t look good? | 你知道什么叫看起来不好? |
[16:54] | You, talking about the speck like the speck isn’t even there. | 你谈微尘的口气 就像它根本不存在一样 |
[16:57] | Speck never said nothing bad about you. | 它可从没说过你的坏话 |
[17:00] | But hey! | 但是嘿! |
[17:01] | Good luck with your illusional superiority. | 保佑你那虚幻的优越感 |
[17:03] | You know the speck can think anything you want about me you to speak. | 这颗微尘知道你对我的看法 也知道你想说些什么 |
[17:07] | Wow! | 喔! |
[17:08] | I see what’s going on here. | 我知道怎么回事了 |
[17:11] | Morton, no matter how tight this speck and I get, | 莫顿 无论这微尘和我有多亲密 |
[17:16] | the speck could never replace you. | 它始终不能取代你 |
[17:19] | I’m only sad that I would have to explain that at this point. | 我只是伤心我居然还要解释这一点 |
[17:22] | Well, that’s awesome Horton. That really helps. | 很棒 霍顿 真的很管用 |
[17:26] | Just try to keep this to yourself. I’ll see you later. | 尽量低调一点 我以后再来看你 |
[17:31] | Try. | 试试 |
[17:37] | Hey, Horton? What’s you got in there? | 嘿 霍顿? 那什么呀? |
[17:40] | What? Nothing. | 啊? 没什么 |
[17:42] | We’re not doing anything. | 我们什么都没做 |
[17:46] | Who’s we? | “我们”是谁? |
[17:47] | We? What we? Did I say that? | “我们”? 什么”我们”? 我说过的吗? |
[17:49] | I just… Oh, no. I would never say that | 我只是 哦 不 我不会那么说的 |
[17:50] | because that would a play that I was with someone and not alone. | 因为那就暗示着我和某人在一起 而不是一个人待着 |
[18:00] | O.K. There is a story you can’t talk to anybody | 好吧 你不能和任何人说这事 |
[18:02] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[18:03] | If anybody finds out about this, it could be very very bad. | 如果被人发现了 结果会很糟很糟 |
[18:08] | I’m not sure why. | 我不确定为什么 |
[18:10] | We won’t tell anyone. | 我们不会告诉别人 |
[18:12] | And if we do, we’ll tell them not to tell anyone. | 如果我们说了 我们会让他们不要和别人说 |
[18:16] | Perfect! | 很好! |
[18:18] | O.K. | 好吧 |
[18:18] | I’m taking a bath, right. | 我当时在洗澡哈 |
[18:19] | Cause my skin gets kind a dry. My roof asht | 因为我皮肤变干了 又有灰 |
[18:21] | While Horton can clean about the speck that he found | 霍顿正讲着他发现那微尘 |
[18:24] | How he’d save this what at really drowned. | 和如何把它从水边救起时 |
[18:26] | The Mayor set off on his morning commute | 镇长出发去值上午班 |
[18:29] | and noticed things not quite the same on his route. | 他发现事情和平时不太一样 |
[18:32] | But please don’t blame Horton for he didn’t know | 但别责备霍顿 因为他不知道 |
[18:34] | That a swamp pump a bub | 上面轻轻的一跳 |
[18:36] | I do it in the water like this | 我像这样跳进水里 |
[18:40] | Was a big bub flew. | 下面却是大地震 |
[18:44] | Hey, Joe! Don’t work too hard! | 嗨 乔! 别太拼命! |
[18:46] | Ah! These luxery condos they have gone themselves. | 啊! 这些豪华公寓能自动建好的 |
[18:53] | Hey, you look at that. I guess they do build themselves. | 嗨 你看啊 他们自动就建好了 |
[18:56] | Oh!Kei, that happened. | 好!吧 的确如此 |
[19:02] | Now the Mayor knew it was his job | 现在镇长意识到 |
[19:04] | to convey the unusual things that he noticed that day. | 他该去调查一下今天看到的怪事 |
[19:08] | There was one problem. | 还有个问题 |
[19:09] | Though his will was strong | 虽然他有很强的意愿 |
[19:11] | -You are late. -Thank you Miss. Yelp. | -你迟到了 -谢谢 Ylep女士 |
[19:13] | Nothing in Whoville had ever gone wrong. | 呼呼镇从没出过什么乱子 |
[19:17] | We have all happy be with all the we’ve got. | 我们珍惜我们获得的一切 |
[19:20] | We like it in here Whoville. We like it a lot. | 我们喜欢呼呼镇 我们非常喜欢 |
[19:25] | We’re all very busy with Who-Centennial’s coming up. So,.. | 我们全都忙于准备呼呼镇百年庆典 所以.. |
[19:29] | Let’s break this meeting to order. | 所以赶快开会吧 |
[19:32] | Mr. Mayor I presume you have some good news for us. | 镇长先生 我想你有好消息带给我们 |
[19:36] | Well, it’s news. I don’t know. | 呃 这的确是新闻 可我不知道 |
[19:40] | If we need to go label it good or bad anything like that | 这算是好消息还是坏消息 |
[19:43] | The thing is I have noticed some odd goings on in Whoville lately | 我注意到呼呼镇最近发生了些怪事 |
[19:48] | Good on goings on? | 怪事? |
[19:50] | Well, you know. Tremors, clouds surly in the sky. | 呃 你看 大地颤动 乌云悬空 |
[19:54] | And it seems to me just be safe, we might wanna consider… | 我认为出于安全的考虑 我们或许要想想 |
[19:58] | Pospo nin th WhoCentenia? | 推迟百年庆典? |
[19:59] | Consider what? | 想什么? |
[20:01] | Pospo nin th WhoCentenia? | 推迟 百 典? |
[20:04] | What?! Speak up, man! | 什么?! 大声点 年轻人! |
[20:07] | Postponing the Who-centennial, alright? | 推迟百年庆典 好吗? |
[20:31] | We’re about to celebrate 100 years of Whoville happiness in harmony. | 我们要在和谐中庆祝呼呼镇百年庆典 |
[20:36] | And you want to postpone the celebration? | 而你 居然要推迟庆典? |
[20:38] | Well, what if Whoville’s not safe. | 那如果呼呼镇不安全呢? |
[20:40] | Nothing ever goes wrong in Whoville! | 呼呼镇从没出过事! |
[20:43] | Never has and never will! | 从来没有 也永远不会有! |
[20:46] | You bloodly boob! | 你个蠢蛋! |
[20:48] | Boob. | 蠢蛋 |
[20:53] | The Who-centennial will proceed as planned! | 我们的庆典将如期举行! |
[20:57] | The Mayor was really being an idiot. | 镇长真是个白痴 |
[21:00] | It will be all smile from now on. | 从现在开始他要一直保持笑容 |
[21:09] | Girl, I got 15,000 friends already. | 女孩 我已经有了15,000多个朋友 |
[21:12] | What? What you mean it don’t look like me? | 什么? 你说这不像我是何企图? |
[21:14] | That look just like me. | 这和我是如出一辙 |
[21:16] | Ten years ago… Wait a minute, hold on for a second. | 十年以前 等一下 稍等一下 |
[21:23] | Treats me like an idiot? | 把我当个白痴来对待? |
[21:24] | I’m not an idiot. | 我才不是什么白痴 |
[21:28] | Do I look like an idiot? | 我像白痴吗? |
[21:31] | -You don’t want me to answer that. -I’m not an idiot. | -你不会想听到我的答案的 -我不是白痴 |
[21:35] | That’s nerve call me a boob? | 发神经啊 叫我蠢蛋? |
[21:37] | I would never call somebody a boob. | 我不会把任何人叫做蠢蛋 |
[21:39] | He is a boob. | 他才是蠢蛋 |
[21:40] | Look at you, Yak. | 看看你吧 |
[21:44] | Look at your face. | 看看你的脸 |
[21:46] | And I bet. | 我打赌 |
[21:46] | You don’t look so good with this staple on your head! | 订你脸上 看你有多好看! |
[22:00] | Wow! | 哇哦! |
[22:01] | Wa-ha-au! | 哇哦! |
[22:05] | -Thank you, Miss. Yelp. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 耶尔普女士 -不客气 |
[22:08] | Oh! | 哦! |
[22:10] | Hellow? | 你好? |
[22:11] | Who’s you that? I’ll go out punch you. | 是谁? 小心我扁你 |
[22:24] | Hellow? | 你好? |
[22:28] | Hellow? | 你好? |
[22:37] | Who’s there? | 是谁? |
[22:38] | I’m… This the Mayor. | 我是 镇长 |
[22:41] | The Mayor? | 镇长? |
[22:42] | The Mayor? | 镇长? |
[22:44] | Uh, look at this Mayor! | 看看这个小镇长! |
[22:47] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[22:48] | I knew it. I knew it. I knew it. | 我就知道 我就知道 我就知道 |
[22:50] | There’s life on this speck. | 这个微尘上有生命存在 |
[22:51] | The speck? What speck? | 微尘? 什么微尘? |
[22:54] | Well, Am… | 呃 |
[22:56] | I don’t exactly know how to tell you this. But… | 我不知道怎么跟你说 但是 |
[22:59] | You’re living on a speck. | 你生活在一个微尘上 |
[23:02] | Well, I ee hate to disagree with you. | 我真的不想反对你 |
[23:05] | Oh, voice from the drain pipe. | 排水管里传来的声音 |
[23:07] | But, I live in Whoville. | 但是 我住在呼呼镇 |
[23:09] | Well, then the Whoville is a speck. | 那么 呼呼镇就是一个小微尘 |
[23:11] | Right. O.K. Seriously. Who is this? | 好吧 好吧 快点说 你是谁? |
[23:16] | Is this Bert from accounting? | 是会计部的博尔特吗? |
[23:18] | No. This is Horton. | 不是 我是霍顿 |
[23:20] | I’m an elephant. | 一头大象 |
[23:21] | O.K. Horton, fake name. | 好吧 霍顿 像个假名字 |
[23:26] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[23:27] | Well, from where you standing? | 呃 从你的角度来说? |
[23:29] | I guess I’m… | 我猜 我是在 |
[23:31] | in the sky. | 天空中 |
[23:33] | Compare to you I’m enormous | 和你相比 我庞大无比 |
[23:34] | which is saying something because I slim down quite a bit I swim. | 现在瘦多了 因为我在游泳减肥 |
[23:39] | Your whole world fits on a flower in my world. | 你的整个世界 生活在我世界上的一朵花上 |
[23:43] | Oh, man, this is even inclusion for you Bert. | 别撒谎了 博尔特 |
[23:46] | Don’t believe me? | 不相信我? |
[23:48] | Watch what happen when I put you in the shade | 那我给你点荫凉 你看看会发生什么 |
[23:50] | -This is absolutly impossi… -Dark. | -这是完全不可 -黑夜 |
[23:54] | Light. | 白天 |
[23:56] | Dark. | 黑夜 |
[23:58] | Light. | 白天 |
[23:58] | -Dark, light, dark, light….Dark! -Wow! | -黑夜 白天 黑夜 白天 .黑夜! -哇喔! |
[24:02] | -Light! -Uooo | -白天! -喔 |
[24:04] | Don’t you see? | 还不明白吗? |
[24:06] | We’re in the middle of some kind of amazing cosmic convergence. | 我们是生活在神奇的宇宙之中的 |
[24:11] | Two vastly different worlds. | 两种巨大差异的世界 |
[24:13] | Miraculously crossing path! | 不可思议的连接! |
[24:15] | Mine colossal! | 我的世界很巨大! |
[24:17] | Yours mini to cure. | 你的世界微小 甚至 极小 |
[24:18] | Yet, somehow we’ve marriage to make contact. | 我们通过某种方式建立联系 |
[24:21] | If you think about it, it’s pretty amazing. | 如果你仔细想想的话 就会觉得很奇妙 |
[24:27] | Is everything O.K. down there? | 那里一切还好吗? |
[24:30] | Oh. I.. I don’t know. | 呃.. 我不知道 |
[24:32] | You tell me… | 你是说 |
[24:34] | You’re the one who hold the speck. | 你是拿着这个微尘的人 |
[24:36] | I’m the one who’s holding the speck. | 我就是拿着这个微尘的人 |
[24:39] | I’m not holding the speck. | 我拿的不只是微尘 |
[24:41] | Don’t you worry, Mr. Mayor. | 别担心 镇长阁下 |
[24:45] | Hold, please. | 请等一下 |
[24:49] | What at all this means? | 这到底是什么意思? |
[24:50] | The Mayor haven’t the clue. | 市长一头雾水 |
[24:52] | So he went to the office of Dr. Larue. | 所以他就去了乐茹博士的办公室 |
[24:55] | Brainest brain on the staff at Who use. | 这个世界最聪明的人 |
[24:57] | Dr. Larue! | 乐茹博士! |
[25:00] | Oh, this is crazy. | 这一切太疯狂了 |
[25:03] | Oh, Mr. Mayor. | 镇长阁下 |
[25:05] | Ah, how may I be a assitance? | 有什么可以帮您的吗? |
[25:07] | I don’t know. Hey. | 我不知道 |
[25:08] | You know I just wondering | 我在想 |
[25:10] | If our world will stay tiny speck | 如果我们的世界存在于微尘上 |
[25:13] | floating to space, | 在空中飞翔 |
[25:15] | how would we know? | 我们怎么知道呢? |
[25:16] | Oh, why would you ask something like that? | 您为什么问这个问题呢? |
[25:17] | Oh, no reason, no reason at all. | 没有原因 根本无从谈起 |
[25:20] | I don’t even remember. Yes I do. | 我甚至都忘记了 不 没有忘 |
[25:22] | That you know what, | 你知道吗 |
[25:23] | some guy was talking to me | 有个家伙跟我说 |
[25:25] | not an elephant in the sky, a guy on the ground | 不是空中的大象 是个地上的家伙 |
[25:28] | Ah, there would be several ramifications | 可能有很多种结果 |
[25:30] | Good ramifications? | 好的结果? |
[25:33] | A tiny speck. | 一个小微尘 |
[25:35] | Uh-huh, yeah, tiny speck. | 小微尘 |
[25:37] | Floating around… | 在空中漂浮 |
[25:40] | Well, we’d have inexplicable tremors. | 会有无法解释的震动 |
[25:43] | Dramatic changes in the weather. | 天气的反常 |
[25:46] | And if we didn’t eventually achieve some sort of stability | 如果我们最终无法达到平衡的话 |
[25:50] | our world would be destroyed | 我们的世界就会被毁灭 |
[25:54] | Destroyed! | 毁灭! |
[25:55] | Destroyed, oh destroyed. No somehow. | 毁灭? 毁灭? |
[26:03] | Horton? | 霍顿? |
[26:04] | Ah, no. This is Danny. Horton is busy right now. | 不 我是丹尼 霍顿现在正忙 |
[26:11] | You, I’m joking. That’s me. | 开玩笑呢 是我 |
[26:15] | Ah, We’re doomed. | 我们完了 |
[26:16] | Listen! Horton! | 听着! 霍顿! |
[26:18] | Turns out I need your help a little bit. | 看来我需要你帮个小忙 |
[26:20] | Apparently if that speck keeps moving around, | 很显然 如果那个微尘一直到处飘的话 |
[26:23] | our whole world could be obliterated. | 我们的世界就会被毁灭 |
[26:25] | Ah-uh So, | 所以 |
[26:27] | I need you to find us Who’s safer more stable home and fast | 所以我需要你为我们呼呼族人 尽快找个安稳的家 |
[26:33] | No problem, Mr. Mayor. | 遵命 镇长先生 |
[26:35] | Let’s see… | 我想想 |
[26:38] | Wow! | 哇喔! |
[26:39] | That’s a nice view. | 那里不错 |
[26:44] | Hellow, is everything O.K.? | 喂 一切还好吗? |
[26:55] | What’s going on up there? | 出什么事了? |
[27:11] | This entire jungle is a house of death! | 整个树林就是个死亡之地! |
[27:15] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[27:16] | There’s good spot. | 那里不错 |
[27:17] | And it’s then Horton saw at the top of mountain Nool | 这时 霍顿看见了诺欧山的山顶 |
[27:21] | a small cave that will peaceful and quiet and cool | 一个平静 安全 和凉爽的小洞穴 |
[27:24] | where sun flower grew proud and tall from the ground. | 一个向日葵可以茁壮成长之地 |
[27:27] | There he knew every Who would be safe, | 他知道每个小人儿都可以在那里 |
[27:30] | would be sound. | 安安全全地生活 |
[27:32] | I found it Mayor. | 我找到了 镇长 |
[27:34] | The perfect place. | 最完美的地方 |
[27:36] | Right up there. | 就在那边 |
[27:38] | -On the top of the mountain Nool -Mr. Mayor? | -诺欧山顶 -镇长阁下? |
[27:40] | -Yeah? -I wish we could… | -什么事? -我想我们可以 |
[27:42] | Oh-ho, Ah, Shiny. Ah-ha. | 哦 真亮啊 |
[27:46] | The Who-centennial Committee is waiting for you | 百年庆典委员会在等着你 |
[27:49] | to look over the giantly bar for the edible parade. | 检查为美食节游行准备的巨型肉丸 |
[27:52] | Oh, and then you will do at the dinners for your Whowill Canal. | 差点忘了 在稍后的晚宴上 您要处理呼呼运河的事情 |
[27:55] | You know, sticking Who in front of everything doesn’t make it hard last. | 在所有的东西前面加呼呼 并不能起什么作用 |
[27:59] | Just waste time! | 简直是在浪费时间! |
[28:01] | I don’t wanna go. | 我不想去! |
[28:05] | Listen, Horton. I got to go. | 听着 霍顿 我要走了 |
[28:06] | Apparently there’s problem with the giant people. | 很显然这些大人物有麻烦了 |
[28:09] | You just take care that meatball, Sir. | 您就放心去处理肉球的事吧 |
[28:12] | And leave the freaking out to me. | 这些费心的事交给我就行 |
[28:14] | So, then Horton began his long paraless track | 然后 霍顿就开始了他漫长孤独的道路 |
[28:17] | determine to save the small world on the speck. | 决心拯救这微尘上的小世界 |
[28:22] | Horton was faithful and soul working kind. | 霍顿 信心坚定 专心致志 |
[28:24] | I got ya. | 我抓着你呢 |
[28:26] | He was a brave hero. | 他是位勇敢的英雄 |
[28:28] | I’ll protect ya. | 我会保护你的 |
[28:29] | At least in his mind. | 至少有这么个志向 |
[28:30] | We must become invisible. Travel silently. | 我们必须隐形 悄无声息地前进 |
[28:33] | For there’re forces. They would seek to destroy us. | 因为总会有阻力 伺机消灭我们 |
[28:36] | Hee-Ha-Ah-aaaaa-Ah! | 嘿! 哈!!!! |
[28:42] | Ah-A?! | 啊? ! |
[28:42] | So, you think you can stick upon me, Huh! | 你还想在我面前逞强 哼! |
[28:45] | E-Yab! Ah-Dadada! | 嘿 呀 啊哒哒 |
[28:47] | It’s clear that you’re match for my ticky kei! | 你最多对我来说也只是小菜一碟! |
[28:51] | Uh-uh. He-e. | 呃 嗷唔 |
[28:53] | I see you matered the way of snaping branch. | 看来你掌握了抽树枝的本领 |
[28:55] | Watch me tumble! | 瞧我的吧! |
[28:59] | Horton! Let’s go! | 霍顿! 我们走吧! |
[29:00] | You have asshole. Mother Kangaroo has monkeys. | 你手上屁都没有 袋鼠妈妈还有帮猴子手下呢 |
[29:04] | I wll make monkeys of these monkeys. | 就是这些猴子是吧 |
[29:05] | It is their destiny, Huh-Uh! | 他们的死期到了! 哈! |
[29:07] | Hoi-Yat! My Tumble! My Tumble! | 看我的! |
[29:10] | -Oh! -Horton is the Greatest Hero of them all, Ha! | -哦! -霍顿是最伟大的英雄! |
[29:14] | Horton! Horton! Go! | 霍顿! 霍顿! 冲啊! |
[29:16] | Ah!!!Cho! | 啊!!! |
[29:18] | Oh, mountain Nool is that way! | 诺欧山在那边! |
[29:20] | Hahaha! | 哈哈哈 |
[29:22] | To the top of the mountain Nool. | 向诺欧山顶冲啊 |
[29:23] | I sensed the fighting. All way I hope. | 我闻到战争的味道了 正如我期望的那样 |
[29:25] | Ha-it! | 呀! |
[29:27] | Oh, sorry little fella. | 对不起 小家伙 |
[29:30] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[29:31] | Just the killing thought. | 我只是想想罢了 |
[29:36] | -Horton! -Horton! | -霍顿! -霍顿! |
[29:38] | -Look! -Go go go! | -听着! -冲冲冲! |
[29:41] | We’ve all got own clovers with flowers on them. | 我们都有自己的苜蓿了 |
[29:44] | Yeah! | 好哎! |
[29:45] | Oh! | 哦 |
[29:47] | In my world everyone’s pony | 在我的世界里每个人都是一匹小马 |
[29:50] | and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies | 他们吃彩虹 拉蝴蝶 |
[29:55] | That’s beautiful, Katie. | 很美丽 凯蒂 |
[30:01] | In a really weired way. | 就是怪怪的 |
[30:03] | My world is called Jessicaland | 我的世界叫杰西卡乐园 |
[30:05] | Everyone worships queen Jessica because Jessica is that beautiful. | 每个人都崇拜杰西卡女王 因为她太漂亮了 |
[30:08] | Jessica, that was owesome. | 杰西卡 不错 |
[30:16] | Rudy? | 鲁迪? |
[30:17] | Mom, be careful! | 小心! |
[30:17] | My best friend Daddly Cons on there. | 我最好的朋友住在上边呢 |
[30:19] | -Rudy, no one lives on this. -What? | -鲁迪 没有人住在这上边 -什么? |
[30:21] | It’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[30:23] | That Horton is mean us. | 霍顿真是一害 |
[30:25] | Mom, Mom, please. You’re so weired. | 求你了 妈妈 你太奇怪了 |
[30:27] | -Don’t do this to me. -Honey, go to your room. | -别这样对我 -乖 回你的房间 |
[30:29] | Horton! | 霍顿! |
[30:33] | It’s good. | 好球 |
[30:35] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你知道你在干什么吗? |
[30:36] | Ha, you got some world in trouble. | 你有麻烦了 |
[30:39] | Have you forgotten what we discussed? | 你忘记我们说的了吗? |
[30:41] | Oh, no. I’m elephant. And elephants never forget. | 没 我是大象啊 大象从不健忘 |
[30:44] | It’s a curse, really. | 这是一种本能 |
[30:45] | I remember I was on my head. | 我都在脑袋里记着呢 |
[30:47] | And you said and I looked up. | 你说着 我听着 |
[30:48] | And you say what are you doing? | 你说你在干嘛? |
[30:49] | And I said the thing about the speck. | 我说了微尘的事情 |
[30:50] | Then you pull my ears. | 然后你扯我的耳朵 |
[30:51] | -And you fork in a fore head. -Horton? | -然后打我的前额 -霍顿? |
[30:53] | What? You did. | 什么? 是这样的 |
[30:55] | Give me that clover, Horton. | 把那个苜蓿给我 霍顿 |
[30:57] | Now. | 马上! |
[30:59] | No! | 不! |
[31:04] | No-oU? | 不? |
[31:06] | Ya. | 不! |
[31:07] | Are you sure you wanna fight this fight, Horton? | 你真的想惹起这场决斗吗 霍顿? |
[31:11] | Becuase I promise you will get very ugly very fast. | 因为你会很快就会惨败 |
[31:16] | And you need to ask yourself. | 你要问问你自己 |
[31:18] | Do I really worth put myself through this? | 为了这个我这样做值得吗? |
[31:21] | For a clover? | 就为了一个苜蓿? |
[31:24] | Take after me, Horton? | 与我决斗 霍顿? |
[31:26] | You don’t. | 你不想的 |
[31:27] | So, hand it over. | 那么 就赶快给我 |
[31:32] | No! I can’t give it to you. | 不! 我不能给你 |
[31:35] | There’re people on this speck. | 这颗微尘上有人住 |
[31:37] | Granted very small people. | 很小的人们 |
[31:39] | But a person’s person. | 但是不管有多么小 |
[31:40] | No matter how small. | 再小都是生灵 |
[31:47] | You just crossed the line, Horton. | 你已经过分了 霍顿 |
[31:49] | And I’m gonna make you pay. | 我要你付出代价 |
[31:58] | That Horton is threat us. | 霍顿是个祸害 |
[31:59] | He has those kids using their imaginations. | 他在用那些幻想迷惑孩子们 |
[32:02] | It’s sick. | 不可容忍 |
[32:04] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[32:04] | I got to get this speck up to the top mountain Nool ASAP. | 我要把这个微尘送到诺欧山顶 尽快! |
[32:08] | Whatrever that means. | 管它啥意思 |
[32:10] | Probably act sweetly awesome peckidom. | 也许就是肥象快跑吧 |
[32:13] | I mean how hard can it be. | 那能有多难 |
[32:20] | It’s just the straight from it to certain death. | 这是一条通往死亡的路 |
[32:26] | This works… | 这看起来 |
[32:27] | kind a precarious. | 有点悬 |
[32:30] | No? | 不? |
[32:32] | No need to worry. | 没什么可担心的 |
[32:33] | Obviously when they building the bridge like this | 很显然当他们建桥的时候 |
[32:35] | they take into account the elephants will be corssing here. | 就考虑到了大象会通过的 |
[32:40] | Alright. Feel good. | 好吧 没问题 |
[32:42] | I’ll just get… Woo Waaa | 我就 哇 |
[32:44] | You’ll alright! | 你没事的! |
[33:03] | COURAGE Woo-uh, That’s true. | 勇气 没错 |
[33:13] | Alright. | 好了 |
[33:15] | Hello and how are we today, Mr. Mayor? | 今天还好吗 镇长阁下? |
[33:19] | Say AH-Ha! | 说 啊! |
[33:23] | Ah! | 啊! |
[33:32] | Linch, please. | 请漱口 |
[33:37] | Eh, I think fairly this point keep stand to be replaced. | 我想这个板真是该换了 |
[33:52] | I just need to think light. | 我要在意念中想着 轻盈 |
[33:53] | I’m light as a feather. | 像羽毛一样轻盈 |
[33:56] | I’m light as a feather. | 我像羽毛一样轻盈 |
[34:05] | Heavy feather. | 好重的羽毛 |
[34:07] | O.K. | 好吧 |
[34:09] | -This will just pinch little. -Ha-Ahaa | -这会有一点痛 -啊 |
[34:13] | I’m lighter than a feather. | 我比羽毛还轻盈 |
[34:14] | What’s lighter than a feather? | 比羽毛还轻的是什么? |
[34:18] | Ha-ah! Air! | 是空气! |
[34:19] | There’s nothing lighter. | 没有更轻的了 |
[34:21] | So, it stands to reason… | 所以 显而易见 |
[34:25] | get the more air I have | 我要吸点气 |
[34:28] | to lighter | 变得 |
[34:31] | on be. | 更轻 |
[35:15] | Next, please. | 下一位 |
[35:17] | Alright. It was absoultly terrifying. | 好了 这简直太可怕了 |
[35:19] | If I just right some on | 如果我保持镇定 |
[35:23] | drawing not to panic. | 不要慌张 |
[35:46] | That could’ve been a disaster. | 逃过一劫啊 |
[35:52] | I feel really good right now. | 我现在的感觉真是很好啊 |
[35:55] | It is my new sense of purpose. | 也许是因为我现在有了使命感吧 |
[36:21] | Uh-alright! | 哦 好了! |
[36:24] | Hey! JoJo I need your help. Can you help me? | 嘿! 乔乔 我要你帮我个忙 你愿意帮我吗? |
[36:27] | O.K. Great. | 好的 |
[36:28] | O.K. First. I need you go to the girls room. | 好的 首先 我要你去女孩子们的房间 |
[36:31] | Take down the handle shut it off like shouldn’t in. | 把门把手拿下来 然后把门锁上 |
[36:33] | Stop looking in arm. | 别看我的胳膊了 |
[36:35] | Put away house light bulbs collections and then | 把电灯泡都拿下来 然后 |
[36:36] | you know what just take of anything to by break or shatter. | 直接把任何容易碎的东西都拿走 |
[36:41] | O.K. take a good long look. | 好吧 给你好好看一眼 |
[36:44] | Got it? | 看好了? |
[36:45] | Thanks, JoJo. | 谢谢了 乔乔 |
[36:57] | Here. I know. | 这儿 |
[36:58] | Hat tin | 把这个藏好 |
[37:00] | Uh Yaaa! | 呀! |
[37:06] | Hi! You’re home late. | 嗨! 你回来晚了啊 |
[37:09] | Oh, sorry Honey, I was just… | 哦 对不起 亲爱的 我刚才 |
[37:11] | -having some dental works on my arm -So, what was that? | -牙医在我的胳膊上处理了一些问题 -那么 那个 |
[37:15] | Nedd! | 奈德! |
[37:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么啊? |
[37:20] | Wa-What do you mean? | 你-你什么意思? |
[37:22] | Well, I no detective, Nedd. But you are hanging from the chandelier. | 我虽然不是什么大侦探 奈德 但你现在吊在吊灯上面 |
[37:25] | I just thought it might look better | 我只是觉得把它移到一个 |
[37:26] | somewhere it can’t fall on us and crashes our sleep. | 不会在我们睡觉的时候 砸到我们的地方会好看点 |
[37:32] | What is going on? | 到底发生了什么事啊? |
[37:37] | Hey, Honey. | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[37:41] | Did you ever get the feeling that you’re being watched? | 你有过我们在被人监视的这种感觉吗? |
[37:45] | Am… Ya, sure. | 嗯 有点 |
[37:49] | I suppose. | 我想是的 |
[37:50] | And then you get feeling that maybe that thing watching you is…Ah… | 然后你有没有感觉到 也许监视你的东西是 |
[37:56] | A giant elephant? | 一只巨大的大象? |
[37:58] | Am.. | 嗯 |
[37:59] | You know, how you can that weired feeling that your world actually a tiny speck? | 有时你会奇怪的感觉到 你的世界其实是一个小小的微尘 |
[38:04] | And then the elephant that I talked about earlier | 然后我前面提到的那只大象 |
[38:09] | he’s carrying it around on flower. | 正在用一朵花携带着它 |
[38:11] | And you realize then if you tell anybody they think you’re crazy. | 你意识到如果你把这个告诉别人 他们会觉得你疯了 |
[38:15] | But you still feel the responsibility to keep everyone safe. | 但你还是觉得你有责任 保证大家的安全 |
[38:20] | You know that feeling? | 你有这种感觉吗? |
[38:22] | Am… | 嗯 |
[38:23] | You know, I’m gonna have to say no. | 我得说没有 |
[38:26] | Do you know that feeling? | 你有这种感觉吗? |
[38:31] | No-Uh! | 没! |
[38:34] | Yarn! | 打哈欠了 |
[38:35] | Wow! I’m meet the time to hit the hey, I guess. | 哇哦! 我想我该去睡觉了 |
[38:39] | Sweetheart. I know you’re under a lot of stress. | 亲爱的 我知道你现在压力很大 |
[38:43] | And if your seeing elephants and flowers, then fine. | 如果你看到了大象啊 花啊 都没问题 |
[38:47] | Just don’t tell anyone else that story. | 只是千万不要和其他人说这个故事 |
[38:50] | O.K.? And remember. | 好吗? 还有记住 |
[38:52] | It’s not the end of the world. | 这不是世界末日 |
[38:56] | The end of the world? | 世界末日? |
[38:59] | Horton, the Mayor. Horton, the Mayor. Come in Mayor, over. | 霍顿呼叫镇长 霍顿呼叫镇长 镇长请回答 完毕 |
[39:04] | Horton? | 霍顿? |
[39:07] | I get terrible reception here. | 我这里信号很差 |
[39:09] | How about this?!!! | 这样呢? ! |
[39:10] | If I get all broll course!!! Can hear right, NOW?!! | 我靠近点呢! ! 你能收到吗? |
[39:16] | Yeap! Roger that! | 能! 收到了! |
[39:19] | Are we get that safe place yet? | 我们到了那个安全地点没有? |
[39:21] | Almost. | 快了 |
[39:22] | I’m pretty sure where this parts over. | 我很确定最糟糕的部分已经结束了 |
[39:24] | This is your elephant speaking. | 听你们大象的 |
[39:26] | Just sit back and enjoy the ride and we all are happy to the mountain Nool in.. | 请坐好并享受您的旅程 我们很快就要到达诺欧山 |
[39:30] | No, you can’t have ice cream. Go back there. | 不行 你不能吃冰淇淋 快放回去 |
[39:33] | Who’s there? | 那是谁? |
[39:34] | Is there someone else there? Well, that’s my wife and kids | -还有别人在吗? -嗯 是我的老婆和孩子 |
[39:38] | You have famliy. | 你有家啊 |
[39:40] | I do indeed. | 我确实有个家 |
[39:41] | A beautiful wife, 96 daughters, and one son. | 一个漂亮的老婆 96个女儿和一个儿子 |
[39:46] | Hohohoho!, busy guy. | 吼 吼 吼 吼 你还真是大忙人啊 |
[39:48] | Then we all share one bathroom. You know that is? | 我们都共用一个浴室 你知道那是什么吗? |
[39:51] | Ya. Don’t I know it. | 嗯 我当然知道 |
[39:54] | Bathroom. | 浴室? |
[39:56] | Nedd? | 奈德? |
[39:57] | -What? -Sweetheart. You know you’re on the roof, right? | -什么事? -亲爱的 你知道你在屋顶上 对吧? |
[40:02] | What’s have to know is you need to go to bed. Daddy’s having a break down. | 什么? 不行 你得上床去 爸爸正处在精神崩溃中 |
[40:05] | Nedd? What are you up to now? | 奈德? 你现在想要干什么? |
[40:07] | I was just about put the kids bed, | 我从房顶下来以后 |
[40:09] | when I got off the roof. | 我就会哄孩子们上床 |
[40:10] | And I that’s the that’s what happened right. | 就是这样 没错 |
[40:30] | -Daddy? -Yes? | -爸爸? -嗯? |
[40:32] | -Can I have a glass of water? -Of course. | -我能喝口水吗? -当然可以 |
[40:34] | -Me too, me three, me four… -O.K. | -我也要 我也要 我也要 -好吧 |
[40:47] | Hey, JoJo! Wow. | 嘿 乔乔! 哇 |
[40:49] | I don’t like what glratle liquid just the person I wanted to see. | 很多水 很多水 我正好要找你 |
[40:53] | Yeah. I’ve realize that we have not been seeing eye to eye lately | 是啊 我们好久没面对面交谈了 |
[40:58] | and most of it is my fault. It’s true. | 而这大部分是我的错 确实是 |
[41:01] | You know what I’ve been trying to do? | 你知道我在尝试干什么吗? |
[41:03] | I have been trying to impose my vision of your future on you. | 我试着把我对你的期望强加给你 |
[41:08] | What me make this perfectly clear | 让我把这个说清楚 |
[41:10] | JoJo, you can be whatever kind of Mayor you wanna be. | 乔乔 你想做什么样的镇长都行 |
[41:15] | Hands on, strong and silent, outspoken, it’s up to you. | 实战型 强硬沉默型 直率型 这都由你决定 |
[41:19] | Well, good | 好了 |
[41:21] | I hear so much better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[41:22] | I am expecting big things from you youngman. Make things. | 我对你的期望非常高 年轻人 要做大事啊 |
[41:26] | Alright. Good night. | 好了 晚安 |
[41:28] | Good stop! Good talk. | 停下来和你谈谈真好 |
[41:45] | Then, JoJo snuck out feeling lonely and sad and tragedy of misunderstood by his dad. | 乔乔被爸爸误解 带着孤独和悲伤溜出去了 |
[42:07] | And where was he going in such a lay down? | 他这是要去哪呢? |
[42:13] | Up to Whoville’s abandoned star study tower. | 原来是去呼呼镇遗弃的观星塔 |
[42:18] | A place with boy felt contented free. | 一个让他感觉到充实和自由的地方 |
[42:21] | A place he could be what wanted to be. | 一个他随心所欲的地方 |
[42:26] | And what was inside there I’d say if I could. | 那里面的东西我不能乱说 |
[42:29] | But above of the Kangaroo was up to no good. | 但在外面的世界 袋鼠要行恶了 |
[42:41] | Can I come out now, Mom? | 我现在能出来了吗 妈妈? |
[42:42] | No, Rudy. Stay in the room. | 不行 鲁迪 呆在房间里 |
[42:44] | -But, Mom? -Stay inside. | -但是 妈妈? -呆在里面 |
[42:58] | Mr. Vlad-I-Koff? | 弗莱迪科夫先生? |
[43:13] | Eating, go. | 在吃东西呢 走开 |
[43:14] | Yes. I Irealize you’re busy. | 我知道你很忙 |
[43:16] | But I need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[43:19] | It’s Horton. | 是霍顿的事 |
[43:20] | He’s become obsess with a colver | 他被一个苜蓿迷住了 |
[43:23] | And he get actually thinks there are little people on it. | 而且他还觉得有小人住在上面 |
[43:29] | I want that colver destroyed. | 我要你毁掉那个苜蓿 |
[43:31] | Sure, what a big deal this is. For you, bro. | 哦 对你来说这有啥难的呢 |
[43:36] | I’d do it myself. But being a lady | 我也想自己动手 但是作为一个女人 |
[43:39] | I prefer not to get my hands dirty. | 我不想脏了我的手 |
[43:42] | But I hear you have no problem with there. | 但我听说你没有这样的问题 |
[43:46] | No. | 没有 |
[43:47] | No problem. | 绝对没问题 |
[43:49] | Easy busy. | 很简单 |
[43:51] | But… | 但是 |
[43:52] | I will only do this for a price. | 要我出马可是要给点好处的哟 |
[43:54] | In exchange for a friend who pay up… | 作为回报 你要给我 |
[43:58] | No. | 不 |
[44:00] | -This -Yes. | 这个 |
[44:01] | -little kangaroo. -Mom?! | -小袋鼠 -妈妈? ! |
[44:04] | Quiet, Rudy. | 安静 鲁迪 |
[44:05] | Momy is thinking it over. | 妈妈在考虑呢 |
[44:09] | We’ll thanks but, on second thought | 那么谢了 又想了想吧 |
[44:12] | I think I’m going to have the Wickersham Brothers take care of this for me. | 我觉得我还是去找维克山姆兄弟 帮我处理吧 |
[44:16] | Yeah, of course, Wickersham I mean they’re quasy operation. | 当然可以 维克山姆 就他们那两下子 |
[44:19] | You know, they’d… Wait! No! | 你知道 他们会 等下! 别走! |
[44:21] | You can’t go over Wickersham. | 你不能去找维克山姆 |
[44:22] | No No. No no no. Wickershams would be perfect for this job. | 不不不 维克山姆做这个最合适不过 |
[44:27] | But, they are monkeys. He’s not scary. | 但是他们是猴子啊 他们不吓人 |
[44:30] | Ah, thanks anyway. Maybe next time. | 不管怎么样 谢谢你 下次吧 |
[44:34] | Wait! | 等一下! |
[44:36] | Here is what I will do the precious clover. | 我会对那个苜蓿这样干的 |
[44:39] | I will take it. | 我会把它抢来 |
[44:41] | I will crush it. | 我会把它碾碎 |
[44:42] | And I will devour it. | 然后我会把它吞了 |
[44:52] | Bigger than it looked. One second. | 它比看上去的要大些 等一下 |
[44:57] | Oly moly. | 哦 天 |
[45:05] | Then I will regurgitate it. | 然后我把它反刍 |
[45:06] | Then… | 然后 |
[45:07] | I mean I devour it second time. | 我会再次把它吞了 |
[45:10] | So two times devour. | 所以吞两次 |
[45:13] | Sounds nice. | 听上去很不错 |
[45:15] | But I think I’ll talk to the Wickershams. | 但我想我还是 找维克山姆兄弟谈谈吧 |
[45:18] | Wait. | 等等 |
[45:20] | Here is best part. | 还有更好的 |
[45:22] | I do all | 我会搞定这一切 |
[45:24] | Gracious. | 分毫不收 |
[45:27] | That’s free bro. | 也就是不要钱 兄弟 |
[45:29] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何? |
[45:34] | -Deal. -Yes. Score. Thanking you. | -成交 -好极了 谢谢你 |
[45:38] | You won’t regret. | 你不会后悔的 |
[46:15] | Mayor? | 镇长? |
[46:17] | Mayor? | 镇长? |
[46:18] | Open up, Mr. Mayor! | 开门 镇长先生! |
[46:20] | Mr. Mayor! | 镇长先生! |
[46:23] | It’s snowing in the summer! | 夏日飞雪了! |
[46:31] | Yes. | 确实 |
[46:32] | Yes, it is. | 确实是下雪了 |
[46:33] | It’s a dramatic change in the weather. | 这是反常的天气变化 |
[46:35] | As if we’re on a speck floating to space. | 就好像我们是空间中漂浮的微尘 |
[46:38] | I don’t know how you knew. But, somehow you did. | 我不知道你是怎么知道的 但是你就是知道了 |
[46:42] | And Whoville is headed for disaster. | 呼呼镇正在走向一场灾难 |
[46:47] | -Oh, Horton. -What? | -哦 霍顿 -什么? |
[46:50] | Ah, nothing. I’m on it. | 啊 没什么 我会处理的 |
[46:52] | It’s up to us to save the people of Whoville. | 呼呼镇居民的生命就靠我们拯救了 |
[46:59] | Snow is not lucky. | 下雪真是倒霉啊 |
[47:03] | That’s not… Stop. | 那 |
[47:06] | O.K. Anybody else? | 好了 还有人吗? |
[47:08] | Good. | 好的 |
[47:11] | No no. Don’t join it. This is not fun. | 不 不 不要玩 这不是什么好玩的事 |
[47:14] | Uh, this is sign of doomed. | 这是灾难的征兆 |
[47:17] | Oh, sweety, that’s. No. No no no. | 哦 甜心 这真是 不 不 |
[47:20] | They took. they took. | 这很危险 危险 |
[47:24] | Stop having fun immediately! | 马上停下 不要玩了 |
[47:27] | This is dangerous. | 这很危险 |
[47:29] | O.K. | 好吧 |
[47:41] | Horton? | 霍顿? |
[47:41] | Uh? What? | 嗯? 啥? |
[47:50] | Hey, there. | 嘿 你好啊 |
[47:52] | We’re in big trouble down here. | 我们这有大麻烦了 |
[47:54] | It’s happening. It’s snowing in the middle of summer. | 怪事正在发生 盛夏的时候下雪了 |
[47:57] | It’s end of the world! | 世界末日来了! |
[48:02] | Hold on here. | 等一下 |
[48:03] | I think I know what your problem is. | 我想我知道问题出在哪儿了 |
[48:16] | There, get better? | 好了 好些了吗? |
[48:20] | That seems you have worked. | 看上去你搞定了 |
[48:23] | Eh-uh. Do I smell peanuts? | 呃 这是花生的味道吗? |
[48:25] | Yes, they are my favorite snack. | 是的 花生是我最喜欢的零食 |
[48:28] | But they tender linger. | 但嘴里总是有味道 |
[48:33] | Ohho! K-Uh. Debrick, No. | 哦! 德布里克 不要 |
[48:37] | Oh-O. Hang on Mr. Mayor. | 哦 等一下 镇长先生 |
[48:39] | I may have to put up a flight. | 我可能要打一架了 |
[48:40] | Frightened elephant can be very dangerous. | 受惊的大象是很危险的 |
[48:43] | Alright! | 好吧! |
[48:44] | You come down the under, buddy. | 你迎难而上啊 伙计 |
[48:47] | You hungry for trouble? | 你想要找麻烦吗? |
[48:48] | I don’t know how you can easy self by. | 我不确定你能否轻易逃跑 |
[48:50] | Take a fight. | 来干一仗吧 |
[48:55] | I hate running. | 我讨厌跑步 |
[48:56] | Morton! | 莫顿! |
[48:57] | -Don’t do that! -Horton! | -别这样搞! -霍顿! |
[49:02] | Horton? Don’t… There you are. | 霍顿? 别 你在这啊 |
[49:05] | We got trouble. Wait. Stay. Wait. Can you hear that? | 我们有麻烦了 等一下 你能听见吗? |
[49:07] | No I’m here. O.K. Listen. No, go. | 不 我在这 好了 听好 不 快走 |
[49:09] | Kangaroo has gone nuts, bananas. | 袋鼠已经疯了 秀逗了 |
[49:13] | She’s telling everyone that you should be kicked out of Nool. | 她在和大家说你应该被赶出诺欧丛林 |
[49:16] | She said that? | 她这么说的? |
[49:17] | I thought we’re friends. | 我以为我们是朋友呢 |
[49:18] | Where is she’e gone to Vlad’s. | 听说她去找过弗莱德了 |
[49:21] | Vlad. Vlad. I know two Vlads. | 弗莱德 弗莱德 我认识两个弗莱德 |
[49:24] | Is it the bad Vlad or the bunny Vlad that makes the Cookies? | 是坏弗莱德还是会做曲奇的兔子弗莱德? |
[49:28] | Yeah, Horton. She’s sending you a bunny with cookies. | 没错 霍顿 她叫小兔子给你送曲奇来 |
[49:32] | I think we can assume it’s not bad Vlad. | 我想不用猜就是坏蛋弗莱德 |
[49:35] | Yeah, that’s good call. | 嗯 说得很对 |
[49:36] | So, unless you’re cool with giant razor sharp claws, | 所以 除非你觉得 像剃须刀一样锋利的大爪子 |
[49:41] | There be not fights up your body, | 打在你的身上没什么事的话 |
[49:44] | If I give her the clover. | 把这个苜蓿给袋鼠吧 |
[49:45] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[49:47] | I promised the Mayor. | 我答应了镇长 |
[49:49] | I meant what I said. I said what what I meant. | 我说话算话 言而有信啊 |
[49:51] | And an elephant’s faiths were 100%. | 大象的忠诚度是100% |
[49:54] | Please, for me, just this once, be faithful 99% of the time. | 求你了 就算为了我 就这么一次 做99%忠诚吧 |
[49:59] | I’ve never gone 99% on anything. | 我做任何事都没有到过99% |
[50:01] | I think I’m awesome. So come on. | 但我觉得我很好 所以放弃吧 |
[50:04] | I meant to what I said and I said what I meant. | 我说话算话 言而有信 |
[50:08] | I’m gonna say it. | 我不会说的 |
[50:10] | You can that all days it’s not happen then. | 你可以一整天都这样 但我不会说的 |
[50:14] | -An elephant’s faithful 100%. -That’s right. | -大象的忠诚度是100% -没错 |
[50:16] | That’s my code. My motto. | 这是我的准则 我的座右铭 |
[50:19] | But thanks for the worning. | 但是谢谢你的警告 |
[50:20] | Motto. O.K. | 座右铭 好吧 |
[50:23] | But watch the skies. Keep watching the skies. | 但是看好天空 一直盯着天空 |
[50:32] | Mayor, you need to get everyone on the ground, now. | 镇长 你召集所有人躲到地下 马上! |
[50:36] | -Two, Three, four… -I wanna sound the alarm. | -2 3 4 -我不想听到警报声 |
[50:39] | There’s a good possibility we maybe attacked by a giant cannibalous bird. | 但是我们很有可能 被一个大型食肉鸟类袭击 |
[50:43] | Waht? | 什么? |
[50:43] | There’s small chance it could be bunny with cookies. | 还有一个很小的可能 那会是一个送曲奇的小兔子 |
[50:46] | But, I wouldn’t count on it. | 但我估计没戏 |
[50:48] | -Oh, they are formidable words. -Ya | -哦 听着真让人害怕啊 -市长 |
[50:52] | Are you there? | 你还在吗? |
[50:53] | Ya, no. That’s a great idea. It just… | 呀 在 这个主意很好 但是 |
[50:56] | in order to get everyone mobilized I need the O.K. of the city council. | 要动员大家我需要镇议会的同意 |
[51:01] | And they never listen to me. | 但是他们从来不听我的 |
[51:03] | I’ve been called boob. Several times. | 我有好几次被他们叫作蠢蛋 |
[51:06] | -I can’t do it. -You have to talk to them, Mayor. | -我办不到 -你必须和他们谈谈 市长 |
[51:09] | O.K. Listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[51:13] | Bad Vlad. | 是坏蛋弗莱德 |
[51:14] | Bad Vlad. | 坏蛋弗莱德! |
[51:16] | Bad Vlad! | 坏蛋弗莱德! |
[51:25] | That is definitely not a bunny. | 那绝对不是一只兔子 |
[51:35] | Lost him. | 甩掉他了 |
[51:36] | Mean to lose him. And I lost him. | 我想甩掉他 然后我办到了 |
[51:45] | This tree for real, come on! | 这该死的树 快点啊! |
[51:46] | Hang on, Whoville! This is gonna get rough! | 坚持住 呼呼镇! 可能会很难熬 |
[52:01] | Now you’re going to dead-end. | 你马上就要走到死胡同了 |
[52:04] | Get ready for the best. | 准备好后事吧 |
[52:08] | Leave me alone! | 别追我了! |
[52:14] | No! Hold on! | 不! 等一下! |
[52:28] | I just know he’s gonna jump out somewhere. | 我就知道他会蹦出来 |
[52:30] | -Hello? -Ah-Ak!! | -你好! -啊! |
[52:52] | Chess mate. | 将军 |
[52:54] | Now it’s time for me to take clover | 这苜蓿该给我拿拿 |
[52:57] | and crush all the little people on a two sang… | 然后把里面的小人都 |
[52:59] | Sorry. This is where we get off. | 对不起 我们这就要下了 |
[53:06] | Ah, right in the beak! | 啊 打中了我的鸟嘴! |
[53:09] | Ah. Cool line. | 啊 刚那台词真酷 |
[53:11] | Usually I can I think those things to later. | 正常情况下我总在事后 才能想出这样的句子 |
[53:14] | -Mayor? – Ah, Horton. | -镇长? -啊 霍顿 |
[53:16] | Are you O.K.? | 你没事吧 |
[53:18] | Ah. | 嗯 |
[53:23] | Well, more or less. | 嗯 差不多吧 |
[53:25] | -What happened? The bird? -Ya, it attacked me. | -发生了什么事? 是那只鸟吗? -是的 他攻击了我 |
[53:28] | Mayor, your people are in danger. | 镇长 你的市民现在有危险 |
[53:32] | You know what, I’m gonna do it. | 你知道吗 我豁出去了 |
[53:34] | I’m going to go out there. And tell them what is going on. | 我要出去告诉他们是怎么回事 |
[53:38] | Perfect. Now quick. Get go on. | 好极了 快点去做吧 |
[53:46] | Hey, Mr. Mayor! Something’s wrong! | 嘿 镇长先生! 事情不太对头啊! |
[53:48] | My basement is in the attic. | 我的地下室跑到阁楼里去了 |
[53:49] | The science museum is history. | 科学博物馆成了历史了 |
[53:51] | -We’re lost thousand in this messy. -What’s going on Mr. Mayor? | -我们损失惨重啊 -这到底是怎么回事啊 镇长? |
[53:55] | I’m declaring a state of emergency. | 我宣布进入紧急状态 |
[53:57] | Don’t worry. Don’t worry. | 别担心 别担心 |
[54:01] | The Mayor is just being a moron. | 镇长不过是白痴罢了 |
[54:04] | No wait. Whoville is in terrible danger. | 等一下 呼呼镇现在有大危险了 |
[54:07] | Everyone needs get down to the underground storage area immediately. | 所有人都要马上到地下储藏区里去 |
[54:11] | Time time. Let’s do this democratically. | 够了够了 我们用民主的方法解决吧 |
[54:16] | Who wants the joy and glory and festivity of the Who-centennial | 谁想要快乐和荣耀的百年庆典 |
[54:21] | to proceed as planned? | 如期举行? |
[54:24] | -Yeah!!! -Yeah!!! | 要! ! |
[54:26] | And who, like the Mayor, | 谁 像是镇长 |
[54:29] | thinks it would be better to spend the Who-centennial | 认为在地下储藏区 |
[54:33] | in an underground storage area? | 度过百年庆典会更好? |
[54:37] | Yeah!!! | 耶! ! |
[54:40] | Wait! You got to listen to me. | 等等! 你们得听我说 |
[54:43] | Our whole world could explode. | 整个世界有可能会爆炸 |
[54:50] | Much more quickly. | 速度比这快得多 |
[54:53] | And our world wouldn’t be that noise. | 我们的世界不会弄出这种噪音 |
[54:57] | The people have spoken Mr. Mayor. | 人们都做出选择了 镇长先生 |
[55:00] | You’re finished. | 你 完了 |
[55:03] | No one believes you. No one supports you. | 没人相信你 没人支持你 |
[55:08] | -Horton believes me. -Horton? | -霍顿相信我 -霍顿? |
[55:13] | Who’s Horton? | 谁是霍顿? |
[55:15] | Horton is a giant elephant in the sky. | 霍顿是天上一头巨象 |
[55:21] | Don’t bother look. He is invisible. | 别费力看了 他是隐形的 |
[55:23] | And he is the one risking his life | 他在冒生命的危险 |
[55:25] | to get Whoville which by the way | 为呼呼镇找到一个安全地 而这里对他来说 |
[55:28] | is a speck on a clover just safety. | 只是苜蓿上的一颗微尘 |
[55:43] | I can prove it. | 我可以证明 |
[55:44] | Horton’s voice comes out of this horn. | 霍顿的声音从这个喇叭里发出来 |
[55:52] | Horton! | 霍顿! |
[55:54] | I have all the Whos gathered in town square. | 我把所有的呼呼都集合到广场上了 |
[55:58] | Let them know you there. | 让他们知道你在那儿 |
[56:00] | Gee. | 天 |
[56:02] | It’s a kind of high pressure situation then. | 这真是让我高度紧张的情况 |
[56:07] | Wow. I’m really run a blank here. | 哇 我脑子里一片空白 |
[56:10] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[56:15] | Horton? | 霍顿? |
[56:17] | Horton, We’re waiting. | 霍顿 我们在等着 |
[56:20] | Time to show everyone that you exist and… | 是时候让大家知道你的存在 |
[56:23] | By extension what a none boob I am. | 顺便证明我不是个蠢蛋 |
[56:34] | Wait! | 等等! |
[56:35] | Everyone look at the wind. What do you think that means? | 大家都看看这风 你们认为那意味什么? |
[56:41] | It means, Um, it means… obviously, uh… | 这意味着 呃 意味着 显然是 呃 |
[56:46] | Let’s the Kite Flying Race begins! | 放风筝大赛开始吧! |
[57:07] | What a perron on you Horton! Ha Ha Ha! | 这个台阶对你来说太高了吧 霍顿! |
[58:06] | Woo, brain freeze! | 啊 脑袋冻住了! |
[58:15] | Give Me Back | 还给我 |
[58:17] | -My Speck! -Not this time, guy. | -我的微尘! -这次不行 伙计 |
[58:28] | I’m so sorry that I let you down, but… | 我很抱歉让你失望了 可是 |
[58:31] | this… this is bigger than me. | 这件事 比我重要 |
[58:33] | Get the famliy together and get some where safe. | 把家里人聚集起来 躲到安全的地方去 |
[58:37] | I will! | 我会的! |
[58:39] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[58:46] | I’ve got you now, innocent. | 我赢你了 大象 |
[58:50] | No No No! | 不 不 不! |
[59:04] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[59:08] | Huk! Eung. | 啊! 噢 |
[59:33] | Mayor? | 镇长? |
[59:35] | Anybody there? | 有人吗? |
[59:40] | Anyone? | 有人吗? |
[59:42] | But clover by clover by clover he found | 他找了一丛又一丛的苜蓿 |
[59:45] | But the one that he sought for was just not around. | 但就是没有他要找的那个 |
[59:49] | Mayor? | 镇长? |
[59:53] | Hellow? | 在吗? |
[59:54] | And by noon poor Horton more dead and alive, | 到了中午 可怜的霍顿 半死不活的 |
[59:57] | Had picked, searched, and filed up 9005. | 捡了 寻找了 并堆积了9005多朵的苜蓿 |
[1:00:03] | Hellow. | 你好 |
[1:00:05] | Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打搅你 |
[1:00:07] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[1:00:12] | Knock knock. | 有人吗 |
[1:00:15] | This is the way you take. | 这是你选择的路 |
[1:00:17] | Whos there? | 谁在那? |
[1:00:18] | If there were any Whos there, | 如果那里有人在的话 |
[1:00:23] | You get it! Whos there. | 你答对了! 有人在啊 |
[1:00:27] | I can’t give up have them with you. | 有他们在我就不能放弃 |
[1:00:30] | All day he looked. Looked on and on. | 他一整天都在看 看啊看 |
[1:00:34] | Till his hope was almost gone. | 直到他的希望几乎破灭 |
[1:00:38] | No. No. No. Please No! | 不 不 请不要! |
[1:00:41] | Ah! This is unfiar! | 啊! 这不公平! |
[1:00:48] | But wait! | 但等一下! |
[1:00:49] | Could this one be the one? Was all this searching finally done? | 这就是那个吗? 这一切搜寻终于要结束了吗? |
[1:00:53] | Ah! yes, for this was the hour | 啊! 是的 因为就是此刻 |
[1:00:56] | Horton have found from the 3 millions flowers. | 霍顿从三百万朵花里找到了 |
[1:01:00] | Mayor? | 镇长? |
[1:01:01] | Mayor! I found you! | 镇长! 我找到你了! |
[1:01:07] | Mayor? | 镇长? |
[1:01:08] | Are you there? | 你在吗? |
[1:01:10] | Mayor. | 镇长 |
[1:01:15] | Mayor! | 镇长! |
[1:01:24] | Mayor, are you there? | 镇长 你在吗? |
[1:01:29] | Mayor. | 镇长 |
[1:01:54] | Ah!t no. This is Floyd. | 啊 不 我是弗洛伊德 |
[1:01:58] | Can I take a message? | 我能留个口信么? |
[1:02:04] | Mayor! | 镇长! |
[1:02:05] | You’re Ou-Kei!! | 你-没-事! |
[1:02:09] | Horton! Horton! Stop! Stop it! | 霍顿! 霍顿! 停下! 停下! |
[1:02:16] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:02:17] | There must have been a luck down there. | 你们下面肯定一团糟 |
[1:02:19] | I can’t believe I’m in front of you. | 我无法相信我还能在你面前 |
[1:02:21] | You’re the heavy worried. | 你真的让我很担心 |
[1:02:24] | Say. Am Mayor was right! | 那么 镇长就是对的! |
[1:02:26] | Daddy, daddy, daddy | 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:02:29] | O.K. I’m alright and so are you. | 好了 我挺好 你也是 |
[1:02:37] | Citizens of Whoville! | 呼呼镇的镇民们! |
[1:02:42] | I’d like you to meet our friend Horton. | 我想让你们认识一下我们的朋友霍顿 |
[1:02:50] | He’s going to help us. | 他会帮助我们 |
[1:02:54] | He-e-v-ham I’ve got this. | 咳咳 我来说 |
[1:02:56] | This is the chairman. | 我是主席 |
[1:02:58] | Idiot!! Go finish this town. | 白痴! 这镇子没你的事了 |
[1:03:00] | Is that understood? Finished. You BOOB!! | 明白了吗? 边待着去吧 你这个蠢蛋! |
[1:03:05] | Huh-uh I’m just joking. | 唔 我只是在开玩笑 |
[1:03:12] | Good one. | 很好 |
[1:03:13] | Horton, this is my wife Sally. | 霍顿 这是我的妻子萨莉 |
[1:03:15] | You exist! This means my husband isn’t in crazy. | 你的确存在! 也就是说我丈夫没有疯 |
[1:03:19] | Hooray! | 万岁! |
[1:03:21] | And… off you my daughters. | 还有 我的几个女儿 |
[1:03:23] | -Haley, Holy, Hooly, Hilder and Heddy. -Hi!! | -海莉 赫莉 瑚莉 海尔德和海蒂 -嗨! |
[1:03:26] | And here is Miss. Yelp, my royal assitant. | 这位是耶尔普小姐 我的皇家助理 |
[1:03:30] | -And here’s Dr. Larue. -You saved us. | -这位是乐茹博士 -你救了我们 |
[1:03:33] | And Bert from accounting. And Mrs. McQuilligan. | 这位是会计部的博尔特 还有麦奎丽根太太 |
[1:03:36] | And Mr. Farfoogan from the Cloogan Farfoogans. | 法布根先生 来自克鲁根·法布根家族 |
[1:03:39] | And the oldman in bathtub. | 还有在澡盆里的老人家 |
[1:03:41] | Let’s not overwhelm the poor fella. | 我们别一股脑儿的介绍了 |
[1:03:42] | He’s never gonna remember all these names. | 他永远都记不住这么多名字 |
[1:03:45] | Whow. I’ll try my best. | 哇 我会尽力 |
[1:03:48] | Sally. | 萨莉 |
[1:03:50] | Chairman. | 主席 |
[1:03:51] | Haley, Hooly, Holy, Hilder, Heddy. Miss. Yelp, Dr. Larue, | 海莉 赫莉 瑚莉 海尔德 海蒂 耶尔普女士 乐茹博士 |
[1:03:54] | Bert from accounting, Mrs. McQuilligany, | 会计部的博尔特 麦奎丽根太太 |
[1:03:55] | Mr. Farfoogan of the Cloogan Farfoogans. | 克鲁根·法布根家族的法布根先生 |
[1:03:57] | And wan’t there an old guy in a shower. | 还有个老头在冲凉 |
[1:04:00] | -Um, bathtub. -Oh, Yeah! | -嗯 浴盆 -哦 对哦! |
[1:04:02] | We’re all here, Horton. | 我们都在这 霍顿 |
[1:04:05] | And, We ALL believe in you. | 而且我们都相信你 |
[1:04:09] | Wow! That’s awesome. | 哇! 太棒了 |
[1:04:11] | And it’s reponsibility I do not take lightly. | 这份职责 我绝不会轻视 |
[1:04:14] | I promise you a future that it’s safe, sound, and stable. | 我保证你们会拥有一个 安全 良好 稳定的将来 |
[1:04:18] | We will create a world where every Who is undoubt with 3 indelible rights | 我们会创造一个世界 在那里 每个人都拥有三个永恒的权利 |
[1:04:24] | To be determined that a later date. | 稍后再对此做出决定 |
[1:04:27] | And we will put us back on Mountain Nool before the end of this a decade. | 在十年内 我会把你们安置到诺欧山上 |
[1:04:36] | Oh! | 哦! |
[1:04:38] | This, this is the elephant in crazy. Oh my goodness. | 这 这是那头疯了的大象 哦 我的上帝 |
[1:04:42] | I could tell anyone and it’s to the kangaroo. | 我要去告诉别人 去告诉袋鼠 |
[1:04:46] | Quick to they find out of them. | 快点找到他们 |
[1:04:48] | Hoho, you should’ve been seeing me. | 你真该看看我是怎么解决的 |
[1:04:50] | I really read the elephant habit. | 我弄明白了大象的习惯 |
[1:04:52] | I chase him like doorman and then I break him into million little elephant pieces. | 我像门童似的追着他 然后又把他撞成碎片 |
[1:04:58] | It was thing of beauty, Really my best work. | 这是美的艺术 最出色一战 |
[1:05:00] | Classic Vlad. | 经典的弗莱德 |
[1:05:02] | -And the colver? -Clover is finished. | -那苜蓿呢? -苜蓿没了 |
[1:05:04] | No vain million years Horton finds it. | 霍顿几百万年也能不找到它 |
[1:05:07] | Believe my beak. Clover is gone forever. | 相信我所说的 那个苜蓿永远消失了 |
[1:05:16] | I just saw Horton. And he is still talking to that clover. | 我刚刚看到霍顿了 他还在和那朵苜蓿说话 |
[1:05:24] | Idiot! | 傻瓜! |
[1:05:25] | Whoa, come on. | 哇 别这样 |
[1:05:26] | Hang you, Bro. It’s me you’re talking to. We have history. | 等等 兄弟 是我啊 咱俩啥交情嘛 |
[1:05:30] | Come on. Let’s don’t forget I did this for Free. | 好啦 别忘了我是免费这么做的 |
[1:05:34] | What is happening to the jungle of Nool? | 诺欧森林是怎么了? |
[1:05:38] | There once was a time when people were people. | 曾几何时 人类是人类 |
[1:05:41] | And specks were specks. | 微尘是微尘 |
[1:05:44] | All I say it you can’t see it, hear it, or feel it it doesn’t exist. | 如我所说 如果你看不到 听不到 或者摸不到 那就不存在 |
[1:05:51] | Our way of life is under attack. | 我们的生活方式受到了攻击 |
[1:05:54] | And who’s leading that attack? | 是谁发动这场攻击? |
[1:05:56] | Horton!! | 霍顿! |
[1:05:57] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait a minute! | 等一下! |
[1:06:01] | This is Horton we’re talking about you’ll know about him. | 我们谈论的这个霍顿 你们都了解他的 |
[1:06:04] | He wouldn’t hurt a fly. Except for that fly city he sat on. | 他连一个苍蝇不会伤害 除非他坐在了苍蝇城上 |
[1:06:08] | He didn’t that on purpose. | 他肯定不是故意那么做的 |
[1:06:10] | -Shut up, mouse. -Oh, Yeah. That’s weired. | -闭嘴老鼠 -哦 是的 很奇怪 |
[1:06:14] | I feel my brain is burning. I got to go. | 我觉得我的脑袋烧起来了 我要走了 |
[1:06:18] | Are we going to let troublemakers like Horton poison the minds of children? | 我们会让像霍顿这样的捣乱者 毒害孩子们的思想吗? |
[1:06:23] | Not the children!! | 不要伤害孩子! |
[1:06:26] | When Horton tells our children about worlds beyond the jungle, | 当霍顿告诉我们的孩子 森林之外的世界 |
[1:06:30] | it makes them question authority. | 这会让他们质疑权威 |
[1:06:33] | Which leads to the fires, which leads to shocking!! | 这会引火自焚 导致动荡! |
[1:06:37] | Yeah!! Horton must pay!! | 对! 霍顿必须付出代价! |
[1:06:39] | Eat that speck!! | 吃了那个微尘! |
[1:06:41] | We have to do something! | 我们必须做点什么! |
[1:06:43] | -For the children! -For the children! | -为了孩子! -为了孩子! |
[1:06:46] | Are we going to let him get away with this? | 我们会让他侥幸逃脱吗? |
[1:06:51] | No!!! | 不会! ! |
[1:07:19] | Morton! I told you 100%! | 莫顿! 我早就告诉过你了 100%哦! |
[1:07:23] | Horton. | 霍顿 |
[1:07:24] | -Morton, pick up your feet, Gee. -It’s not me. | -莫顿 抬脚走路 天 -不是我 |
[1:07:30] | Oh, Hoho. I see. It’s an angry mob. | 哦 我知道了 是群生气的暴徒 |
[1:07:33] | Sorry Morton. I thought it’s you who’s making all the… | 对不起 莫顿 我以为这一切都是你 |
[1:07:36] | But it’s… | 但其实是 |
[1:07:38] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[1:07:41] | Run, Horton!! | 快跑 霍顿! |
[1:07:43] | There he is!! | 他在那! |
[1:07:46] | Let’s grab him! | 让我们抓住他! |
[1:07:48] | Let’s take him! | 抓住他! |
[1:07:57] | Stop! | 停下! |
[1:08:00] | Hey, fellas. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[1:08:01] | Good to see ya. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[1:08:02] | All at once. | 大伙 |
[1:08:04] | You’re look really great as herd. | 你们看上去真不错 |
[1:08:06] | Horton, Horton, Horton look at that mess you created for yourself. | 霍顿 霍顿 看看你自己制造的麻烦 |
[1:08:11] | All this holible lure over us is silly little flower. | 笼罩在我们身上的万恶之源 就是这一朵愚蠢的小花 |
[1:08:16] | It’s a speck. | 是个微尘 |
[1:08:18] | Right. | 没错 |
[1:08:19] | I mean a silly really all this talk of roping you and caging you and well | 我是说真的傻到和你说这些 套住你 困住你的话 |
[1:08:24] | we don’t need to go into the details. | 我们不需要知道细节 |
[1:08:27] | The point is this angry mob of all a trouble you’re in. | 关键是你惹恼了这些人 |
[1:08:32] | It can all go away. | 这一切都可以一笔勾销 |
[1:08:37] | -Really? -Of course. | -真的? -当然 |
[1:08:40] | All you have to do is admit to everyone | 你所需要做的就是向大家承认 |
[1:08:43] | that there are no little people living on that speck. | 那个微尘上没有人存在 |
[1:08:47] | That you’re wrong and I was right. | 承认你错了 我是对的 |
[1:08:52] | You do that, | 你这样做了 |
[1:08:53] | and things can go the right back to the way they were. | 生活就能重新回到原样 |
[1:08:58] | But, if you don’t, | 但是 如果你不这么做 |
[1:09:00] | You’re going to have to pay the price. | 你将会付出代价 |
[1:09:12] | So I just have to say it isn’t true? | 所以我只需要说这不是真的? |
[1:09:19] | Go ahead! Rope me! Cage me! Do whatever you want! | 来吧! 把我绑起来! 关起来! 随便你怎么对付我! |
[1:09:24] | But there are people on this speck. | 但那上面就是有人存在 |
[1:09:26] | And they have Mayor. | 他们有镇长 |
[1:09:28] | Who has 96 daughters and one son name JoJo, | 他有96个女儿 有一个儿子叫乔乔 |
[1:09:31] | Who all share a bathroom whatever that is. | 他们都共用一个浴室 不管那是什么玩意 |
[1:09:35] | And even though you can’t hear or see them at all, | 即使你根本不能看到或听到他们 |
[1:09:39] | Person’s a person, no matter how small. | 人毕竟是人 不管有多小 |
[1:09:49] | That was beautiful, Horton. | 说得很好 霍顿 |
[1:09:52] | Rope him! Cage him! | 把他绑起来! 把他关起来! |
[1:09:54] | Burn that speck in a pot of boiling pees on that oil! | 把那粒微尘用油烧了 |
[1:10:03] | They don’t believe we’re here. | 他们不相信我们在这 |
[1:10:05] | We’ve got to make some noise! | 我们要制造点声音 |
[1:10:07] | We are here. We are here. We are here. | 我们在这 我们在这 我们在这 |
[1:10:10] | We are here. We are here. We are here. We are here. We are here. We are here. | 我们在这 我们在这 我们在这 |
[1:10:14] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:10:16] | Everybody! | 大家一起! |
[1:10:18] | We are here. We are here. We are here. | 我们在这 我们在这 我们在这 |
[1:10:29] | That’s what take you never make up stories about people on specks! | 这让你们永远无法 来编造微尘上有人的故事! |
[1:10:33] | Listen. There they are! | 听 他们在那! |
[1:10:39] | -Rope him! -Cage him! | -把他绑起来! -把他关起来! |
[1:10:42] | It’s not working. | 没用 |
[1:10:44] | I can hear you. But, their ears aren’t strong enough. | 我能听得到你 但是 他们的耳朵不够厉害 |
[1:10:46] | We need to be louder. | 我们要更响点 |
[1:10:48] | Get every Who’d make noise! Everyone! | 每个人都弄出点声音来! 每个人! |
[1:10:51] | We are here. We are here. We are here. We are here. We are here. We are here. | 我们在这 我们在这 我们在这 |
[1:10:55] | JoJo, where’re you going? | 乔乔 你要去哪里? |
[1:10:57] | We need every vioice, JoJo! | 我们需要每个人的声音 乔乔! |
[1:11:04] | You need to make some noise down there. Or we all be destroyed. | 我们要在这弄点声音出来 否则我们都要被毁了 |
[1:11:09] | The Mayor grabbed the tamtam starting to smeck it. | 镇长抓起铜锣开始敲打起来 |
[1:11:14] | And all over Whoville, They ooped up all racket. | 在整个呼呼镇上 他们摆弄所有能发出声音的 |
[1:11:19] | They rattle tin kettles, they beat on brass pans, | 他们敲打铁罐头 敲打铜炒锅 |
[1:11:22] | On garbage fills absonal, cran berrry cans. | 在垃圾堆上 敲打瓶瓶罐罐 |
[1:11:24] | They blew on byzu bilzl brasstic big tubas. | 他们吹响巨大的管弦乐器 |
[1:11:28] | On durming Soom-pazum, Boom-pazum, plutes | 敲打锣鼓 吹笛子 |
[1:11:34] | There! | 好了! |
[1:11:37] | Can they hear us now? | 他们现在能听得到我们说话吗? |
[1:11:39] | Listen! Please! | 听! 求你了! |
[1:11:41] | It’s the most beautiful thing ever! | 这是最美丽的声音! |
[1:11:43] | I don’t hear nothing! | 我什么都没听到! |
[1:11:46] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[1:11:47] | But, keep trying. | 但 继续努力 |
[1:11:49] | Never give…UP!!! | 永远不要 放弃! ! |
[1:11:55] | Are you sure who the every Who down in the Whoville is trying? | 你肯定呼呼镇里的每个人都在努力吗? |
[1:12:08] | Where’s JoJo? | 乔乔在哪? |
[1:12:09] | Probably up the old observatory. | 也许去旧的观测台了 |
[1:12:25] | Hey, there’s our limit. | 嗨 要有度哦 |
[1:12:35] | That’s not supposed to strech that far! | 不该拉得这么远的! |
[1:12:47] | JoJo! | 乔乔! |
[1:12:49] | You built this! | 你造了这个! |
[1:13:44] | We are here.We are here.We are here. We are here.We are here.We are here. | 我们在这 我们在这 我们在这 |
[1:13:59] | You’re making a mistake. | 你在犯错误 |
[1:14:04] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[1:14:05] | This doesn’t concern you, sweety. Back in your pouch! | 和你无关 亲爱的 回到你的口袋里去 |
[1:14:13] | Everybody, don’t stop! | 大家 别停下来! |
[1:14:18] | Keep going! This gonna do it! | 继续! 这次肯定有用! |
[1:14:25] | -Can they hear? -No! | -他们听得到吗? -听不到! |
[1:14:36] | No matter what happens, I couldn’t ask for better, son | 不管发生什么 我已别无他求 儿子 |
[1:14:43] | Ah, hey, JoJo? | 嗨 乔乔? |
[1:14:46] | Come on! Keep going! | 继续! 继续继续! |
[1:14:52] | NO!!! | 不! ! |
[1:14:59] | We are here.We are here.We are here. We are here.We are here.We are here. | 我们在这 我们在这 我们在这 |
[1:15:07] | No-oh-hoU. | 不-要-啊 |
[1:15:10] | We are here.We are here.We are here. We are here.We are here.We are here. | 我们在这 我们在这 我们在这 |
[1:15:14] | NO!!!!! | 不! |
[1:15:25] | We are here.We are here.We are here. We are here.We are here.We are here. | 我们在这 我们在这 我们在这 |
[1:15:29] | I hear it! I hear it! They are there! | 我听见了! 我听见了! 他们存在! |
[1:15:33] | And that yelp. | 那一声喊 |
[1:15:34] | That one small extra yelp put it over. | 那小小的 意外的一声喊叫 冲破了阻碍 |
[1:15:37] | And all the Who noises brust out of the clover. | 所有人的声音都从苜蓿里冲了出来 |
[1:15:40] | -I hear it, too. -Me too, wide. | -我也听到了 -我也是 很响 |
[1:15:44] | Rudy. Give me that! Come Ru… | 鲁迪 把那个给我! 过来 Ru |
[1:15:49] | Rudy, get back in the pouch now. | 鲁迪 快回到口袋里来 |
[1:15:55] | No, Mom. | 不要 妈妈 |
[1:15:58] | Uh, Wickersams, get that clover. | Wickersams 抓住那朵苜蓿 |
[1:16:03] | What the…E..Anybody take it from him. | 到底是 呃 来个人 快从他那把苜蓿拿走 |
[1:16:18] | You did it, Mayor. | 你做到了 镇长 |
[1:16:20] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[1:16:22] | We did it! | 我们做到了! |
[1:16:27] | Yeah!! | 耶! |
[1:16:33] | Well done, son. | 做得好 儿子 |
[1:16:36] | Alright, Mayor! | 好样的 镇长! |
[1:16:38] | Dad, you’re one of the Greats. | 爸爸 你也是伟人 |
[1:16:45] | Wow! Easy everyone. Easy! | 哇! 大家冷静 冷静! |
[1:16:49] | Oh hi, Vlad. | 嗨 弗莱德 |
[1:16:55] | Well, I shouldn’t. But, | 我不该这样 但是 |
[1:17:25] | Oh man, that is nice touch. | 伙计 那招很好 |
[1:17:28] | I’m a mess of this. I got an emotional. | 我搞不好了 这么情绪化 |
[1:17:31] | Here come the water slide. | 眼泪出来了 |
[1:17:35] | And someone if you want thank | 那么多人需要感谢 |
[1:17:37] | The good people of nool | 诺欧从林里的好人 |
[1:17:39] | who put me on a cage and fork me with sticks | 他们把我关进囚笼 还用棍子戳我 |
[1:17:41] | That was me! | 那是我! |
[1:17:42] | My buddy more than for being the only who stood by me | 唯一一个一直站在我身边 支持我的是我的好朋友 |
[1:17:46] | Well, not right by me he’s hidden in the bushs | 呃 不是在我旁边 他藏在灌木丛里 |
[1:17:48] | Sending me good thoughts. | 给我好点子 |
[1:17:50] | He’s small. | 他很小 |
[1:17:51] | Dood. You’re a worrier poet. | 老兄 你是个战地诗人 |
[1:17:53] | And most of all I’d like to thank to the Mayor of Whoville. | 最后 我要谢谢呼呼镇镇长 |
[1:17:57] | -Who believed me from the beginning. -On, Horton. | -从一开始就一直相信我的人 -哦 霍顿 |
[1:18:01] | We’re going to miss you. | 我们会想念你的 |
[1:18:03] | Hm-um, Gee | 嗯 天 |
[1:18:05] | What are we gonna do without you, Horton? | 没有你我们可怎么办呀 霍顿? |
[1:18:07] | Ah, don’t worry. | 啊 别担心 |
[1:18:08] | I always be around. | 我一直在的 |
[1:18:11] | -And even as I wonder, -On! | 即便我彷徨无助 |
[1:18:15] | Keeping in them sight. | 也会守护你们 |
[1:18:16] | You’re a candle in the window. | 你是漫漫寒夜里 |
[1:18:19] | -On a cool dark winter’s night. -Beautiful metaphor. | -窗前那温暖烛光 -很美的比喻 |
[1:18:22] | And I’m getting closer than I ever thought I might. | 我们的距离是那么近 |
[1:18:30] | Uh, that’s a little high funnys. | 嗯 这个有点搞笑 |
[1:18:32] | Baby, I can’t fight this feeling any more. | 宝贝 我再也无法抗拒这种感觉 |
[1:18:38] | I’ve forgotten what I started fighting for. | 我已忘记为何而战 |
[1:18:44] | -And if I have to crawl upon the floor. -Crawl upon the floor. | 是否要匍匐在地上 |
[1:18:48] | -Come crashing through your door. -Crashing through your door. | 快来冲破你的大门 |
[1:18:51] | Baby I can’t fight this feeling any more. | 宝贝 我再也无法抗拒这种感觉 |
[1:18:54] | I can’t fight this feeling any more. | 再也无法抗拒这种感觉 |
[1:19:05] | And so all ended well for those Horton and Whos. | 霍顿和呼呼族人有了美好的结局 |
[1:19:10] | And for all in the jungle, even Kangaroos. | 还有住在丛林里的动物们 即便是袋鼠 |
[1:19:13] | So let that be a lesson to one and to all | 让这一切给每个人上一堂课 |
[1:19:16] | A person’s a person. | 人毕竟是人 |
[1:19:19] | No matter how small. | 不管有多小 |