英文名称:Hostel
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | 片名: 人皮客栈 | |
[02:20] | – Amsterdam, motherfucker. – Okay. | – 阿姆斯特丹 操 – 好了 |
[02:22] | Come on, let’s go. Where are we going? | 快点 我们走 我们要去哪里? |
[02:24] | Red-light district. Time for sneepur. | 红灯区 找点乐子 |
[02:26] | Let’s go to the coffee shop first, then get some sneepur. | 让我们先去喝杯咖啡然后再去猎艳 |
[02:29] | Hey, I think the Anne Frank house is around here. | 嘿 我想安妮之家博物馆就在这附近 |
[02:35] | Did we come to Europe just to smoke pot? | 难道我们来欧洲 就是为了吸大麻? |
[02:37] | I came all the way from Iceland. | 我大老远从冰岛跑过来 |
[02:38] | – Yeah, what if we did? – We did that every day in college. | – 好吧 是又怎么样? – 我们在学校每天就是干这个 |
[02:41] | Why not, like, you know, check out a museum? | 为什么不 比如 去参观下博物馆? |
[02:43] | No, you’re right. We should go to a museum. | 你说的没错 我们是应该去一个博物馆 |
[02:45] | How about the hemp museum? | 大麻博物馆怎么样? |
[02:51] | Oli proudly presents… | 欧利隆重介绍 |
[02:55] | lsabella. | 伊莎贝拉 |
[02:58] | She’s cute. | 她真可爱 |
[02:59] | But we can’t rail a girl who’s in a coma. | 但是我们不能接受 一个神智不清的女孩 |
[03:03] | I think that’s illegal even in Amsterdam. | 我想就算是在阿姆斯特丹 这也是违法的 |
[03:05] | – Hey, I’m just warming up, man. – Fucking Oli. | – 嘿 伙计们 这只是个热身 – 去他妈的欧利 |
[03:08] | The Icelandic Oh, God, how are you? | 冰岛人 天啊 你怎么样? |
[03:11] | You want to get stoned? | 想飘飘欲仙么? |
[03:15] | – This will wake you up. – What the fuck? | – 这会使你兴奋 – 是什么? |
[03:20] | This is good Amsterdam shit. | 这是上好的阿姆斯特丹毒品 |
[03:27] | That’s the shit right there, dude. | 真有毒品在那里面 伙计 |
[03:30] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[03:36] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:38] | – It’s all good, bro. – Yeah, dude, smoke it! | – 真不错 兄弟 – 没错 吸啊 |
[03:42] | – Dude, what happened? – Any Dutch people in Amsterdam? | – 伙计 怎么了? – 阿姆斯特丹就没有荷兰人吗? |
[04:01] | All right, this is my friend, Josh. | 嘿 这是我的朋友 乔希 |
[04:02] | – Well, hello. – Hi. | – 哦 你好 – 你好 |
[04:07] | – Do you guys want another round? – Yes, okay. | – 你们想再找一个么? – 是的 好啊 |
[04:10] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[04:15] | We will be right back. | 我们马上回来 |
[04:20] | – What are you doing? – What? | – 你在干什么? – 怎么了? |
[04:22] | Do you see a single other person in here with a fucking fanny pack? | 你见哪个人戴着一个这种破腰包? |
[04:26] | Wait. There’s a guy. | 等一下 那里有一个 |
[04:28] | Why don’t you go have fanny-pack sex with him… | 你为什么不过去 带着你的包包和他上床? |
[04:30] | and jizz all over each other’s storage compartments? | 然后在各自的腰包里射精? |
[04:33] | I can’t put my passport in my pocket. It chafes my thighs, bitch. | 我的口袋放不下护照 会磨我的大腿的 |
[04:36] | – All right? – Yeah. | – 行了吗? – 是的 |
[04:38] | Where’s Oli? | 欧利呢? |
[04:44] | He’s fucking genius. | 他他妈的真是个天才 |
[04:49] | Sneepur alert, 3 o’clock. | 激情提示 看正3点方位 |
[04:52] | – She smokes. – Dude, it’s Europe! | – 她抽烟 – 伙计 这里是欧洲 |
[04:54] | Every fucking chick smokes. Stop being a pussy. | 每个女孩儿都抽烟 别犯傻了 |
[04:58] | You are so easy sometimes. | 你有时要求很低啊 |
[05:01] | The power of the pack is yours. I’m out of here. | 动力腰包归你了 我要过去了 |
[05:13] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:15] | Yeah, l No, I don’t even speak Dutch. | 哦 我 不 别再和我说荷兰话 |
[05:17] | No, I’m sorry, l… | 不 抱歉 我 |
[05:19] | Get off me, you fucking faggot-ass elf. Fuck off. | 离我远点 你这头蠢驴 滚远点 |
[05:22] | – Hey, what the fuck? – Hey. Hey. | – 嘿 怎么了? – 嘿 嘿 |
[05:24] | Come on, faggot. | 来啊 蠢驴 |
[05:29] | – Fucker! – Get your fucking hands off me. | – 该死的! – 把你的脏手从我的身上拿开 |
[05:32] | – I’m an American, I got rights. – Get the fuck out. | – 我是美国人 我有权利 – 快他妈滚蛋 |
[05:35] | Your fucking club sucks ass, bro. | 你的俱乐部只配亲别人屁股 兄弟 |
[05:36] | Kiss my American ass, fucker. | 亲吻我的美国屁股吧 该死的 |
[05:38] | – Fuck you. – Let’s get out of here, bro. | – 去你妈的 – 我们走把 兄弟 |
[05:40] | Hey, I don’t know why you guys are waiting. | 嘿 我不知道你们 为什么还排队 |
[05:42] | It’s a fucking fag fest in there. Wall-to-wall fucking cock. | 这就像是个垃圾集中营 到处都是蠢驴 |
[05:46] | You need one of these to get in, bro. Sorry. | 你需要这些中的一个才能进去 不好意思了 兄弟 |
[05:48] | That shit was classic, dude. | 那些大麻真是一流 伙计 |
[05:50] | He was gonna throw down with a 400-pound Dutchman. | 他差点和一个400磅的荷兰人同归于尽 |
[05:53] | I’m fucking awesome! | 我真威猛 |
[05:56] | I don’t fucking know what… | 我不知道怎么了 |
[05:58] | I thought you were a Jew, man. This guy’s a fucking Israeli! | 我觉得你像个犹太人 伙计 那家伙就是该死的以色列人 |
[06:01] | You are fucking Israeli. | 你正在教训以色列人 |
[06:03] | Oh, God, I hope bestiality is legal in Amsterdam… | 哦 天 我希望人兽性交在阿姆斯特丹是合法的 |
[06:06] | because that girl’s a fucking hog. Look at that, man. | 那女孩真象头猪 看那边 |
[06:10] | Hey, guys, I think she likes me, man. | 嘿 伙计们 我觉得她喜欢我 |
[06:12] | Oh, look at that. Josh, my gift to you, man. | 哦 看那边 乔希 这是我给你的礼物 |
[06:15] | Thanks, but paying to do whatever you want to | 谢谢 但是让她做什么都得付钱 |
[06:18] | someone isn’t a turn-on. | 这可一点都不刺激 |
[06:19] | How are you gonna get over your chick if you don’t bang some new pussy? | 不多点经验怎么能度过你的青春期呢? |
[06:23] | You can’t go home without getting some hot chick. | 你不能什么都不干就回家 |
[06:25] | I agree, but I shouldn’t have to pay for it. | 我同意 但是我不应该付钱 |
[06:28] | Hey, come on, I’m paying, man. | 嘿 快点 我埋单 |
[06:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:58] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[07:01] | Hello? Hello? | 你好? 你好? |
[07:09] | Hey, close the door. You watch, you pay. | 嘿 关门 谁看谁付钱 |
[07:12] | Sorry. Jesus. | 抱歉 上帝 |
[07:14] | You’re up, slugger. | 你完事了? 小子 |
[07:17] | Man, I’m fucking… I’m tired, man. I can, like, barely stand up. | 恩 我他妈得太累了 几乎都爬不起来了 |
[07:21] | Josh, you want to be a fucking writer? | 乔希 你想当作家对吗? |
[07:23] | How about some life experience, right there in that room. | 不如去那个房间多点人生经历如何? |
[07:28] | – What do we have in here? – Hey, you watch, you pay. | – 这里边在干什么? – 嘿 看了就得付钱 |
[07:31] | I pay. I pay, man. Come on. | 我付 我付 来 快点 |
[07:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:44] | Come, sit. | 来 坐下 |
[07:50] | Your friends are so funny. | 你的朋友们很有趣 |
[07:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:56] | You can wash over here, by sink. | 你可以到这洗洗 在水池这里 |
[08:14] | It was fine. | 真美妙啊 |
[08:16] | What do you mean? That bitch had the best fucking tits in Amsterdam. | 你什么意思? 那个婊子有阿姆斯特丹最棒的乳房 |
[08:20] | It was fine. It was whatever. | 还好拉 就这么回事 |
[08:26] | What was that? | 怎么了? |
[08:28] | – It’s fucking after curfew, man. – Curfew? What are we, 13? | – 已经过了宵禁时间了 – 宵禁? 我们多大了? 13岁吗? |
[08:31] | Let us the fuck in, we’re freezing our balls off. | 让我们进去 快把我们的睾丸冻掉了 |
[08:35] | We paid to stay here. They can’t just, like, lock us out. | 我们交了钱的 他们不能就这样把我们锁在外面 |
[08:38] | This is bullshit. | 真操蛋 |
[08:39] | Hello? | 你好? |
[08:41] | Open the fucking door. | 打开这该死的门 |
[08:47] | – What did you tell him? – He just told them to let us in. | – 你和他说什么? – 他只是告诉他们让我们进去 |
[08:53] | – Shut up! – Jesus. | – 闭嘴 – 上帝 |
[08:56] | Shut the fuck up, you fucking Americans. | 都他妈闭嘴 你们这群该死的美国人 |
[08:58] | Hey, I know what to do. | 嘿 我知道怎么做了 |
[09:04] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[09:07] | Hey, hey, guys. Up here. Climb quickly. | 嘿 嘿 伙计们 上来 快点爬 |
[09:10] | Come on. | 快点 |
[09:12] | Go. Go, go, go. | 走 |
[09:21] | Oh, don’t mind them. | 哦 别理他们 |
[09:23] | They are so fucked up they don’t know what planet they are on. | 他们很混乱 都不知道自己在那颗星球上 |
[09:29] | – Thanks, bro. – It’s no problem. | – 谢谢 兄弟 – 没关系 |
[09:32] | Not everyone want to kill Americans. | 并不是所有人都痛恨美国人的 |
[09:36] | Paxton. | 帕克斯顿 |
[09:40] | Alexei. But call me Alex. | 艾里克西 但是你可以叫我艾里克斯 |
[09:43] | What’s up, Alex. This is Josh and Oli. | 那么 艾里克斯 这是乔希和欧利 |
[09:48] | Guys, this is fucking awesome, man. | 伙计们 真他妈的威猛 |
[09:50] | I’m the first in line for sneepur. | 这是我第一次有找到乐子的机会 |
[09:54] | Oh, that’s Icelandic for “clit.” | 哦 那是冰岛话阴蒂的意思 |
[09:58] | Clitoris or clitoris, however you wanna say that. | 阴核或者阴蒂 你是想说这个意思吗 |
[10:01] | Women have it. | 女人都有 |
[10:02] | It’s, like, right near the labia. Like, it hangs. | 好像在阴唇附近 像是悬挂起来的 |
[10:06] | Oh, yeah. Very good sneepur in Iceland. | 哦 那你们在冰岛什么地方寻欢作乐 |
[10:10] | – Yeah. – Come on, guys, have a seat. | – 哦 – 快来 伙计们 坐下 |
[10:20] | Where you travel to? | 你们去过哪里都? |
[10:22] | We started in Paris, which is where we met this drifter. | 我们从巴黎开始 在那里我们遇见了这个混混 |
[10:25] | Anyway, we went all over France… | 总之 我们走遍法国 |
[10:27] | and then Switzerland, Belgium, and now we’re in Amsterdam. | 然后去了瑞士 比利时 现在我们在阿姆斯特丹 |
[10:30] | Yeah, kind of over Amsterdam. Way too many Americans. | 哦 阿姆斯特丹没多少 美国有很多 |
[10:32] | Yeah, but Oli’s got a friend with a flat in Barcelona… | 是的 但是欧利有个朋友 在巴塞罗那有座公寓 |
[10:36] | and he’s supposed to hook us up with some hot-ass senoritas. | 他应该帮我们和那些辣妹联系 |
[10:39] | Looking for girls? | 找女孩吗? |
[10:43] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 对 – 对 |
[10:46] | So talk to Alex. | 所以告诉艾里克斯 |
[10:48] | He open up the pussy all over the Europe. | 他干过全欧洲的女人 |
[10:52] | I can help you. | 我可以帮助你们 |
[10:54] | Oh, shit. Alex is a pimp, apparently. | 哦 该死的 埃里克斯显然是个拉皮条的 |
[10:58] | Thanks, bro, but I think we’ll be okay. | 谢谢 兄弟 但是我觉得我们自己能搞定 |
[11:01] | – Yeah. – Good. | – 对 – 好 |
[11:08] | You looking for girls like this? | 你们在找这样的女孩吗? |
[11:19] | These are fucking magnificent. | 这些可真美妙 |
[11:23] | – Who the hell are these girls? – You have to go east, my friend. | – 这些该死的女孩是谁? – 你必须朝东走 我的朋友 |
[11:26] | This is where the best girls are. | 最好的女孩都在那里呢 |
[11:29] | The best. | 最好的 |
[11:30] | How far east? | 向东多远? |
[11:32] | You can go as far as Ukraine, around Odessa. | 你们可以一直走到乌克兰 在敖德萨附近 |
[11:36] | These girls I met at this one hostel in Slovakia… | 这些女孩是我在斯洛伐克的 一个客栈见到的 |
[11:39] | just outside Bratislava. | 就在布拉迪斯拉发城外 |
[11:42] | The girls there are so hot you cannot believe it. | 那些女孩都很辣 你都不能相信 |
[11:45] | And they love anyone foreign, especially American. | 她们喜欢外国人 尤其是美国人 |
[11:49] | They hear your accent, they fuck you. | 她们听到你们的口音 肯定和你们干 |
[11:51] | So wait, this place is near Bratislava? | 等等 这个地方在布拉迪斯拉发附近吗? |
[11:55] | Josh. | 乔希 |
[11:56] | You won’t find this hostel in any guidebook. | 任何旅行指南上都没有记载这个客栈 |
[11:59] | Barcelona, so many Americans. | 巴塞罗那 有这么多美国人 |
[12:03] | But Slovakia? No one there. | 但是斯洛伐克? 一个美国人都没有 |
[12:05] | There is so much pussy, and because of the war, there are no guys. | 那里又很多女人 因为战争 却没有男人 |
[12:10] | You go to this hostel, you will have any girl you want. | 你去了那个客栈 可以找到任何你想要的女孩 |
[12:13] | They go crazy for any foreigner. | 她们为所有的外国人着迷 |
[12:16] | You just… | 你只要… |
[12:19] | take them. | 干她们 |
[12:49] | Fuck, man. | 该死的 |
[12:53] | Can’t you keep your Viking ass in your pants for, like, two seconds? | 你就不能穿上裤子呆一会吗 北欧强盗 |
[12:57] | Hey, man, I shaved my ass just for you. | 嘿 我只为你展示我的屁股 |
[12:59] | – Okay, all right. – My Viking balls too. | – 好了 – 还有我的北欧睾丸 |
[13:01] | Okay, stop. | 好了 停下 |
[13:14] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:16] | My daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[13:18] | She miss her daddy, and Daddy miss her. | 她想她的爸爸 爸爸也想她 |
[13:20] | Yeah, no problem, dude, it’s cool. | 好 很正常 兄弟 这很不错 |
[13:25] | – Saskia. – Cute. | – 萨斯琦娅 – 很可爱 |
[13:28] | – She’s adorable. – She’s a little cutie, yeah. | – 她真可爱 – 没错 她真是个小美人儿 |
[13:33] | This is Svanhildur, my daughter. | 这是辛妮拉 我的女儿 |
[13:36] | – Very pretty. – She’s 6. | – 真漂亮 – 6岁了 |
[13:38] | She’s starting school this year. | 今年开始上学了 |
[13:40] | Wait, you have a daughter? | 等等 你有一个女儿? |
[13:42] | Yeah, of course, my horse. I was married for eight years. | 是的 当然 我的朋友 我已经结婚8年了 |
[13:47] | Okay. All right. | 哦 是么 |
[13:49] | – You are on vacation? – Yeah, we’re backpacking. | – 你们在度假吗? – 是的 我们在背包旅行 |
[13:52] | Our next stop is Bratislava. | 我们的下一站是布拉迪斯拉发 |
[13:56] | – What? – Slovakia. | – 怎么了? – 斯洛伐克 |
[14:01] | You will like it. | 你们会喜欢那里的 |
[14:03] | Casino, girls. | 娱乐场 女孩 |
[14:08] | You can pay to do anything. | 只要付钱 你可以做任何事情 |
[14:11] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[14:14] | – How are the girls? – Very beautiful. | – 那里女孩怎么样? – 非常漂亮 |
[14:17] | They will love you. Handsome American like you. | 她们会爱上你们的 像你们这样潇洒的美国人 |
[14:22] | Handsome devil. He is handsome. | 潇洒的恶魔吧 他是挺帅的 |
[14:27] | That’s… That’s awkward. That’s awkward. | 真是 有毛病 真是挺奇怪的 |
[14:38] | That’s awkward too. | 这也很奇怪 |
[14:42] | – You need a fork there, chief? – No, no, no. | – 你需要个叉子吗? – 不 不 不 |
[14:46] | I prefer to use my hands. | 我更喜欢用手 |
[14:49] | I believe… | 我相信 |
[14:51] | people have lost their relationship with food. | 人们已经失去了他们和食物之间的联系 |
[14:56] | They do not think: | 他们不认为 |
[14:58] | “This is something who gave its life so I would not go hungry.” | 这是一些为了添饱我们的肚子 而失去了他们的生命的东西 |
[15:02] | I like to have a connection with something that died for me. | 我喜欢和为我而死的东西接触 |
[15:06] | I appreciate it more. | 我更能欣赏它 |
[15:08] | Well, I’m vegetarian. | 哦 我是个素食者 |
[15:10] | And I am a meat – eater. | 我是吃荤的 |
[15:12] | It’s human nature. | 这是人类的本性 |
[15:15] | Well, I’m human, and it’s not in my nature. | 但我也是人 这不是我的本性 |
[15:19] | Tell me, what is your nature? | 告诉我 你的本性是什么? |
[15:22] | Don’t touch! Don’t fucking touch me! | 别摸! 别他妈的碰我 |
[15:25] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:28] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[15:31] | Fucking freak. | 真是变态 |
[15:34] | Jesus. | 上帝 |
[15:39] | Edward Saladhands just groped Josh. | 爱德华沙拉刚才摸了乔希 |
[15:44] | Dude, you finally hooked up. That’s awesome. | 老兄 你终于勾引到了他 真可怕 |
[15:46] | Yeah, that’s fucking hilarious. | 是的 真他妈的高兴 |
[16:54] | Or we could visit some factories. | 或许我们可以参观一些工厂 |
[16:57] | Should be cool. | 一定很有趣 |
[16:58] | In this area… | 在这个地区 |
[17:00] | we make plastic for Slovakia. | 我们为斯洛伐克制造塑料产品 |
[17:07] | Is that so? | 是吗? |
[17:31] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[18:16] | – Nice, eh? – This is a fucking hostel? | – 真漂亮 是吧? – 这就是那个该死的客栈? |
[18:21] | Holy shit. | 真他妈的棒 |
[18:29] | You can have that, man. I’m too scared. | 你可以拥有他 我吓得要命 |
[18:36] | Hey, hey. The party has arrived. | 嘿 嘿 有人来了 |
[18:39] | – You are saved from boredom. – Let me guess. | – 你从郁闷中被解救了 – 让我猜猜 |
[18:42] | You must be the King of the Swing. | 你一定是摇摆王 |
[18:46] | You made a reservation under “King of the Swing”? | 你用摇摆王的名字预定的? |
[18:48] | – Yeah, of course, my horse. – I’m sorry. | – 是的 当然 我的朋友 – 抱歉 |
[18:50] | – He doesn’t get out of his cage much. – I can see that. | – 他还放不大开 – 可以看得出来 |
[18:56] | Here are your keys. | 这是你们的钥匙 |
[18:58] | You leave your passports at the desk. | 你们把护照放在柜台 |
[19:05] | That was taken when I was like 13. I was kind of husky. | 是我13岁时照的 我有点像爱斯基摩人 |
[19:08] | Not anymore, though, you know? | 可是现在不像了 你看呢? |
[19:10] | Do you have any private rooms? We’re probably gonna need them. | 你们有私人房间吗? 我们很可能会需要 |
[19:13] | The rooms are semiprivate, so you will have roommates. | 这里的房间都是半私用的 所以你们可能会有室友 |
[19:17] | Roommates, huh? That’s gay. | 舍友? 值得高兴哈 |
[19:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:30] | – Oh, my God. – It’s okay. | – 哦 天啊 – 没事 |
[19:33] | The room is yours. We are going to the spa. | 这个房间是你们的 我们要去温泉浴了 |
[19:39] | You should come. | 你们应该来 |
[19:45] | Spa. | 温泉 |
[20:01] | Jugs. | 哦 不错 |
[20:07] | – Hey. – Hello. | – 嘿 – 你好 |
[20:09] | Oh, Jesus. | 哦 天啊 |
[20:13] | – Hi. Hey. – Hi. | – 你好 嘿 – 你好 |
[20:19] | How you doing? | 你好么? |
[20:23] | I’m so happy I shaved my balls. | 真高兴可以展示我的身体 |
[20:28] | What? I have the smoothest balls in Iceland. | 什么? 我在冰岛有着最光滑的睾丸 |
[20:32] | – You wanna see? – No, no, no, you’re not… I’m good. | – 你们想看吗? – 不 不 不 你别 可以了 |
[20:35] | Put your anteater away, it’s totally creepy. | 把你的那玩意儿拿开 简直让我毛骨悚然 |
[20:39] | – You’re not from Iceland, no? – No. Fuck, no. American. | – 你不是从冰岛来的吧? – 不 不 美国 |
[20:42] | Yeah, unlike him, I had my foreskin removed at birth. | 不像他 我生下来就割过包皮了 |
[20:45] | Hygiene and… Am I talking? | 我在谈论保健学么? |
[20:48] | – I’m Josh. – Natalya. | – 我是乔希 – 纳塔利亚 |
[20:51] | – And this is Svetlana. – Hi. | – 这是斯维特拉娜 – 你好 |
[20:53] | Hi, I’m Paxton. | 你好 我是 帕克斯顿 |
[20:56] | – And this is Oli. – The King of the Swing. | – 这是欧利 – 摇摆王 |
[20:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:02] | Face on the ass. Never gets old. | 对着这个屁股 永远不会变老 |
[21:05] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[21:06] | So where are you girls from? | 你们这些女孩都来自哪儿? |
[21:08] | I’m from Italy, but my parents are Russian. | 我来自意大利 但是我的父母是俄罗斯人 |
[21:11] | Prague. | 布拉格 |
[21:14] | Prague’s cool. Kafka. | 布拉格很美 卡夫卡 |
[21:17] | So, Natalya… | 纳塔利亚 |
[21:21] | – Yeah? – You’re Russian, eh? | – 恩? – 你是俄罗斯人 是吗? |
[21:45] | Oh, my God. Look, there are too many girls. | 哦 我的天 看 那有好多女孩 |
[21:52] | – This is awesome. – Yes. | – 真是好极了 – 是 |
[22:36] | I mean, I was a senior, you know, she was a junior… | 我的意思是 我上大三 她上大二 |
[22:38] | and then I graduated, and it was weird, you know. | 后来我毕业了 你知道 这感觉有点奇怪 |
[22:41] | I mean, I’m totally over it. It’s… You know, it’s cool. | 我想说 我完全忘记她了 这样很好 |
[22:45] | It’s okay. | 不错 |
[22:47] | Look, Vala is here. | 看 维拉 在这里 |
[22:49] | – Who? – Vala, from front desk. Vala. | – 谁? – 维拉 是前台的 维拉 |
[22:54] | – All right, Oli. – Hey, I told you, man. | – 没错 欧利 – 嘿 我告诉过你 |
[22:56] | I’m the King of the Swing. | 我是摇摆王 |
[22:59] | Come, let’s dance. | 走 我们去跳舞吧 |
[23:10] | – Does the cigarette bother you? – No, it’s… | – 你不介意我吸烟吧? – 不 |
[23:13] | I put away. | 我拿远点 |
[23:15] | It’s fine, I… | 没事 我 |
[23:17] | I’m gonna go get some fresh air. | 我出去呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[23:21] | But I’ll be back, okay? | 我一会会回来的 好吗? |
[23:46] | Cigarette. | 香烟 |
[23:48] | Cigarette. | 香烟 |
[23:50] | Aren’t you a little young? | 你不觉得你太小了吗? |
[23:51] | – Dollar. – What? | – 美金 – 什么? |
[23:54] | Dollar. | 美金 |
[24:01] | – Dollar. – Here you go. | – 美金 – 给你 |
[24:11] | Here, children commit the most crime. | 在这里 大部分犯罪都是小孩子做的 |
[24:13] | They don’t care. They will attack anyone. | 他们不在乎 他们会袭击任何人 |
[24:17] | – You’re okay? – Yeah, yeah. Thank you. | – 你还好吧? – 是的 谢谢 |
[24:22] | Hey, let me buy you a drink. | 嘿 我请你喝点饮料吧 |
[24:24] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 是啊 |
[24:27] | Hey, Josh. | 嘿 乔希 |
[24:29] | Faggot. | 同性恋佬 |
[24:31] | Go with your friends. It’s okay. | 去陪你的朋友吧 我没事 |
[24:34] | I wanted to say sorry about earlier. | 我对早些时候发生的事情感到抱歉 |
[24:36] | About the way I reacted. | 我反应的太激烈了 |
[24:38] | We cool? | 我们还是朋友? |
[24:45] | I would have done the same thing at your age. | 我在你的年龄也会做出同样的事情的 |
[24:50] | It’s not easy… | 这不容易 |
[24:53] | but from my experience… | 但是根据我的经验 |
[24:55] | choosing to have a family was the right choice for me. | 成家对我来说是个正确的选择 |
[25:01] | Now I have my little girl… | 现在我有我的小女儿 |
[25:02] | who means more to me than anything in the world. | 她对我来说比世界上任何事都重要 |
[25:07] | But you should do… | 但是你们应该 |
[25:10] | whatever’s right for you. | 你们做任何事情都没有错 |
[25:15] | Excuse me, it’s my turn now. | 抱歉 现在轮到我了 |
[25:33] | Should we be doing this with them there? | 我们应该在那里和他们一起干吗? |
[25:35] | Yeah, it’s okay. | 哦 没关系 |
[25:39] | Yeah, baby. Josh, give it to me, baby. | 哦 宝贝 乔希 把他让给我吧 |
[25:41] | Okay, all right. Okay, stop! | 好的好的 不要 |
[25:43] | – All right. – Come on, big boy. | – 好了 – 快点 大男孩 |
[25:46] | – We go to spa. – Spa. | – 我们去温泉 – 温泉 |
[25:48] | Spa, spa, spa. Being dirty while getting clean. | 温泉 温泉 温泉 在变干净的时候其实是脏的 |
[25:51] | Bye. | 再见 |
[27:18] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成了 |
[27:23] | You know that Amsterdam kid with the thing on his lip? | 你记得在嘴唇上挂东西的阿姆斯特丹孩子吗? |
[27:28] | I’m gonna send him a really nice thank – you note. | 我要给他一封诚挚的感谢信 |
[27:31] | Be quiet. | 安静 |
[27:36] | They’re showering together. | 他们正在一起洗澡呢 |
[27:42] | Shit, man. We’re never leaving here. | 该死的 我们不要离开这了 |
[27:46] | I guess Oli’s not back yet. | 我猜欧利还没回来呢 |
[27:48] | No, dude, he probably took that desk girl home. | 没有 老兄 他很可能把那个前台女孩带回家了 |
[27:51] | We’ll see him at breakfast. | 早饭时我们会看见他的 |
[28:06] | – What’s the name? – Oli Ericson, 237. | – 名字? – 欧利·艾里克森 237 |
[28:13] | How are we supposed to understand this without subtitles? | 我们怎么能看得懂这些没有字幕的节目啊? |
[28:16] | Fucking gay. | 他妈的同性恋 |
[28:17] | Yeah, he checked out this morning. | 哦 他今早退房了 |
[28:20] | You mean he took his passport to go out? | 你是说他拿着护照出去了? |
[28:22] | No, it say he checked out this morning. | 不 上面只是说他今早退房了 |
[28:25] | – When this morning? – I don’t know exact time. | – 今早什么时候? – 我不知道确切时间 |
[28:28] | I could find out tomorrow. | 明天我会查明白的 |
[28:36] | Hey, Oli, it’s Pax. Are you still with that chick? | 嘿 欧利 我是 帕克斯 你还和那个女人在一起吗? |
[28:39] | Can I leave a note in case he comes back? | 我能留个便条给他吗? |
[28:41] | Okay, cool. Yeah. | 好的 没问题 |
[28:47] | All right. | 好了 |
[28:53] | He’s probably still with Vala. | 他很可能还和维拉在一起 |
[28:54] | When she call me, I call you, okay? | 如果她打电话给我 我会打给你 好吗? |
[28:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:58] | – We see you later, right? – Yeah. | – 我们回头见? – 好的 |
[29:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:03] | – Bye – bye. – Bye. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[29:04] | Oli, hey, it’s me again. We’re gonna go into town, so call us. | 欧利 嘿 还是我 我们要进城去了 打电话给我们 |
[29:09] | You’re gay. Damn voice mail again. | 玩得开心 该死的又是语音邮件 |
[29:11] | – Hi! Hi! Hi! – Hi. | – 嗨 嗨 嗨 – 嗨 |
[29:14] | Your friend. | 你们的朋友 |
[29:17] | – What the hell? – Your friend, my friend. | – 究竟怎么了? – 你们的朋友 我的朋友 |
[29:21] | What does that say? | 说什么? |
[29:23] | Sayonara. Your friend. | 再见 你们的朋友 |
[29:25] | What, they left? Like, together? | 什么 他们走了? 一起走的? |
[29:27] | That doesn’t make any sense. Oli doesn’t even like Asian girls. | 这讲不通啊 欧利一点都不喜欢亚洲女孩 |
[29:30] | I mean, no offense, but… | 我是说 别介意 但是 |
[29:32] | When did she send this to you? | 她什么时候发给你的? |
[29:34] | This picture. Today? | 这张图 今天? |
[29:36] | Could you do me a favor and send this picture to my phone? | 可以帮个忙 把这张图发到我手机上来吗? |
[29:39] | This picture. | 这张图 |
[29:43] | That water looks fucking cold. | 这水看起来真他妈的冷 |
[29:44] | You know, if you fell in, you’d die in 90 seconds. | 如果掉进去 90秒就会死的 |
[29:47] | Dude, did I tell you I saw a girl drown when I was 8? | 伙计 我和你说过 我8岁时看着一个女孩淹死的事吗? ? |
[29:50] | – Where? – Lake Michigan. | – 在哪里? – 密歇根湖 |
[29:53] | It was fucked up, man. This little girl, probably 4 or 5. | 很混乱 那个小女孩大概4 5岁的样子 |
[29:58] | We made eye contact, which was a weird thing, you know… | 我看着她的眼睛 里面有一些神秘的东西 |
[30:02] | and she was yelling for me to help her. | 她朝我大叫 让我帮助她 |
[30:04] | Yeah? What did you do? | 是么? 你怎么做的? |
[30:06] | I ran to the lifeguard, | 我跑向救生员 |
[30:07] | who was busy talking to her boyfriend at the time… | 当时她正忙着和他男朋友讲话 |
[30:10] | and I yelled, you know, “There’s this girl drowning.” | 我大声叫 那里有个女孩要淹死了 |
[30:13] | And she couldn’t see her. Probably thought I was making it up. | 她从救生塔上看不见她 她很可能觉得我在撒谎 |
[30:16] | And then a second later | 一秒钟以后 |
[30:17] | all you could hear was this horrible screaming. | 我们都可以听见那恐怖的尖叫声 |
[30:20] | It was that little girl’s mother, dude. | 那是女孩的妈妈 朋友 |
[30:23] | Her kid was dead. | 她的孩子死了 |
[30:25] | – Jesus. – I had nightmares for years after that. | – 天啊 – 在这以后好多年我都会做恶梦 |
[30:28] | I mean, I’d wake up every fucking night hearing that mother scream. | 我每晚都在那个母亲的尖叫声中惊醒 |
[30:32] | I just… | 我只是 |
[30:34] | I just felt like I could have done more. | 我只是觉得我可以做的更多 |
[30:36] | You did the right thing. Could’ve been a double drowning. | 你做的没错 不然可能变成两条人命 |
[30:38] | Yeah, well, I didn’t see it that way at the time. | 我那时可不这么想 |
[30:41] | All I knew was this little girl was dead | 我想到的就是那个小女孩死了 |
[30:43] | and her mother’s life was ruined. | 那个母亲的生活也被毁掉了 |
[30:45] | What makes you think of this now? | 你怎么想起这事情了? |
[30:51] | Bubble gum. | 泡泡糖 |
[30:53] | – Sorry, kid. – No, no. Give him some. | – 抱歉 孩子 – 不 不 给他点 |
[31:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[31:02] | These fucking kids are dangerous. | 这些该死的小孩很危险 |
[31:06] | Hey, Oli. | 嘿 欧利 |
[31:07] | – Hey, Oli. – Hey. | – 嘿 欧利 – 嘿 |
[31:12] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[31:14] | – Hey, Oli. Hey! – Oli! | – 嘿 欧利 嘿 – 欧利 |
[31:23] | It’s your lucky day, Josh. | 今天真是你的幸运日 乔希 |
[31:25] | A museum. | 博物馆 |
[32:12] | How’s it hanging? | 这是怎么挂起来的? |
[32:16] | – What the fuck? – Holy shit. | – 什么? – 该死 |
[32:18] | – He got you. – Yeah, that’s hilarious. | – 他抓住你了 – 哦 真滑稽 |
[32:21] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:23] | Hey, Oli. | 嘿 欧利 |
[32:26] | Hey, Oli. | 嘿 欧利 |
[32:28] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[32:31] | Excuse me? | 什么事? |
[32:33] | I’m sorry, I thought you were someone else. | 对不起 我把你当成另一个人了 |
[32:36] | Well, I’m not. | 我不是 |
[32:39] | Where did you get that jacket? | 你从哪里弄到的这件夹克? |
[32:43] | – Hey, I’m talking to you, man. – Get your fucking hands off me. | – 嘿 我在和你说话呢 – 把你的脏手从我身上拿开 |
[32:48] | This is my jacket. | 这是我的夹克 |
[33:07] | It’s from Oli. | 欧利发来的 |
[33:10] | “I go home”? | 我回家了? |
[34:10] | I don’t know, maybe his battery died. | 我不知道 也许他的电池没电了 |
[34:14] | Hey, Kana, when are you leaving? | 嘿 卡纳 你什么时候走? |
[34:17] | I’m sorry. When are you going away? | 对不起 你什么时候离开? |
[34:21] | Tomorrow, I go. | 明天 我走 |
[34:24] | Okay, because we may go too. | 好的 明天我们也走 |
[34:25] | Do you wanna go to the train with us? To the train station? | 你想和我们一起赶火车么? 去火车站? |
[34:31] | Tomorrow, train? | 明天 火车? |
[34:33] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 对 |
[34:37] | – Hello, Josh. – Hey. | – 你好 乔希 – 嘿 |
[34:39] | – Hey. – Come, we go for disco? | – 嘿 – 来 我们去迪斯科? |
[34:41] | Actually, I just wanna find my friend | 事实上 我只想找到我的朋友 |
[34:43] | and get the fuck out of here. | 从这个该死的地方离开 |
[34:48] | Okay, we’ll see you. | 好吧 那一会见 |
[34:56] | Hey, guys, hold up a sec. We’ll be right out. | 嘿 等一下 我们一会就出去 |
[35:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:04] | – Josh, come here, dude. – Yeah, what? | – 乔希 来这里 – 好 怎么了? |
[35:07] | It’s not their fault Oli disappeared, so stop acting like it is. | 欧利失踪并不是她们的责任 所以不要这样对她们 |
[35:10] | – I’m annoyed he’d ditch us. – I’m pissed too. | – 我觉得他在耍我们 – 我也很生气 |
[35:13] | But we’re not in America. | 但是我们不是在美国 |
[35:14] | I mean, people meet each other and split without saying shit. | 我的意思是 人们相遇 然后分开 这没什么好说的 |
[35:18] | It’s just how they do it over here. | 这就是这里的人们的方式 |
[35:20] | As well as we may think we know Oli, we don’t really know him. | 也许我们觉得我们了解欧利 但是我们并不真正了解他 |
[35:23] | He could’ve gone somewhere with that girl. | 他可能和那个女孩去了某个地方 |
[35:25] | Fuck, maybe he’s in Iceland. The guy’s got a daughter. | 妈的 他也许在冰岛 这家伙有个女儿 |
[35:28] | So let’s look at our options. | 所以我们在这有两个选择 |
[35:29] | We can A, fuck these girls one more night | 我们可以多和那些女孩鬼混一天 |
[35:31] | and then head to Barcelona… | 然后到巴塞罗那去 |
[35:33] | or B, not fuck them, then head to Barcelona anyway. | 或者直接到巴塞罗那去 |
[35:36] | Think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[35:37] | When I’m studying for the bar and you’re writing your thesis… | 我回去继续学我的律师 而你继续写你的论文 |
[35:40] | this is the shit we’re gonna think about. | 这才使我们需要想的事情 |
[35:43] | Okay. All right, he doesn’t show up, it’s his problem. | 好吧 他不再露面 这是他的问题 |
[35:46] | – It’s his problem. – All right. | – 这是他的问题 – 没错 |
[35:48] | All right. | 没错 |
[35:51] | Hey, Kana, you wanna go to the disco with us? | 嘿 卡娜 想和我们一起去迪斯科吗? |
[35:54] | You know, disco? Dancing? | 迪斯科? 跳舞? |
[35:57] | No? | 不? |
[36:39] | Josh? | 乔希? |
[36:42] | – I’m gonna go back. – Are you okay? | – 我要回去了 – 你还好吧? |
[36:45] | I’m, like… I’m tired. | 我有点累了 |
[36:46] | Actually, I have, like, a headache. | 事实上 我有点头痛 |
[36:49] | If you want, I will go with you. | 如果你需要 我可以和你一起回去 |
[36:52] | No, no, no, I’ll just see you back at the room. | 不 不 不 我们回房间再见 |
[36:58] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[37:05] | Fucking pussy. | 废物 |
[37:39] | – Josh. – Vala. | – 乔希 – 维拉 |
[37:41] | You don’t look well. | 你看起来不大好 |
[37:43] | – No, l – Here, let me help you. | – 不 我 – 我帮你 |
[37:45] | I feel sick. | 我有点不舒服 |
[37:59] | Where is? Where is Oli? | 在哪里? 欧利在哪里? |
[38:02] | You need rest. | 你需要休息 |
[38:31] | Where’s the restroom? | 厕所在哪里? |
[38:34] | Past the bar, in the back. | 过了吧台 就在后面 |
[38:44] | You guys cool? | 你们要什么? |
[38:45] | – Vodka Red Bull. – Vodka Red Bull, danke. | – 伏特加红色公牛 – 伏特加红色公牛 加水 |
[38:53] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:35] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[39:38] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[40:03] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[40:25] | Oh, fuck. | 妈的 |
[40:33] | What the f…? | 怎么了 |
[40:53] | Oh, fuck. | 妈的 |
[41:09] | What? Who are you? | 什么? 你是谁? |
[41:12] | What the f…? Where the fuck am I? | 怎么了? 我他妈的在那? |
[41:14] | What the fuck is this shit? | 这他妈的是什么? |
[41:17] | Please, please Fuck. Please, please, please… | 不 不 妈的 不 不 不 |
[41:20] | I didn’t fucking do shit to you, what the fuck! | 我没对你怎样过 怎么回事 |
[41:24] | Please, please, what the…? | 不 不 什么? |
[41:26] | Please, no, sir. Please fucking stop. Please! | 不 不 先生 快停下 不 |
[41:30] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事? |
[41:31] | Please, I didn’t fucking do anything. | 不 我什么事都没做过 |
[41:35] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事? |
[41:36] | What the fuck? This is such fucking bullshit. | 怎么回事? 太荒谬了 |
[41:41] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈的是什么? |
[41:42] | What? No! No, please don’t…! | 什么? 不 不 不要 |
[41:44] | What the…? No, no, fucking don’t you… No, no! | 什么? 不 不 不要 不 不 |
[41:47] | Oh, my God, no, no! Oh, my fucking God! | 哦 我的天 不 不 哦 天啊 |
[41:49] | Oh, my God! No, no, no, no! | 哦 天 不 不 不 不 |
[41:52] | Oh, please. What the fuck? | 哦 求你了 怎么回事? |
[41:54] | No, no, no, no, fuck! No! | 不 不 不 不 妈的 不 |
[42:05] | Fuck! Oh, fuck! | 妈的 哦 妈的 |
[42:41] | You. | 你 |
[42:48] | Why? | 为什么? |
[42:53] | I always wanted to be a surgeon… | 我总是想作一个外科医生 |
[42:57] | but the boards wouldn’t pass me. | 但是我没有通过 |
[43:01] | Can you guess why? | 知道为什么么? |
[43:13] | You see? | 你看? |
[43:16] | So I went into business… | 所以我开始做生意 |
[43:19] | but business is so boring. | 但是生意很无聊 |
[43:22] | You buy things, you sell them. You make money, you spend money. | 你买东西 然后卖掉 你赚钱 然后花掉 |
[43:26] | What kind of life is that? | 这是什么样的生活? |
[43:29] | A surgeon… | 外科医生 |
[43:31] | he holds the very essence of life in his hands. | 在他的手中掌握着生命的精髓 |
[43:35] | Your life. | 你的生命 |
[43:37] | He touches it. | 他触摸它 |
[43:41] | He has a relationship with it. | 他与它有联系 |
[43:44] | He’s part of it. | 他是生命的一部分 |
[43:49] | Please, please. Just let me go, please. | 求你了 让我走吧 求你了 |
[43:52] | You want to go? | 你想走吗? |
[43:55] | Is that what you want? | 真的想走吗? |
[44:16] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天啊 |
[44:25] | Fuck! Oh, fuck! | 妈的 哦 他妈的 |
[44:38] | You are free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[45:05] | Oh, fuck. No! | 哦 妈的 不 |
[45:09] | No. No, fuck. No, fuck… | 不 不 妈的 不 妈的 |
[45:13] | Please, I have money. I’ll fucking pay you. | 求你了 我有钱 我他妈的都给你 |
[45:15] | Ten times, two times, whatever you want… | 十倍 二倍 你想要什么都行 |
[45:18] | – Pay me? – Yes. | – 付给我? – 是 |
[45:19] | No one is paying me. | 没人付钱给我 |
[45:21] | In fact, I am the one paying them. | 事实上 我向他们付钱 |
[45:35] | Relax. Relax, bro. | 放松 放松 兄弟 |
[45:38] | Oh, shit. | 哦 该死的 |
[45:56] | – Two thirty-seven, please. – Two three seven. – 237 – 237 | |
[45:59] | Didn’t you check out? | 你没退房吗? |
[46:01] | No, not yet. | 没 还没有 |
[46:03] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[46:04] | – This your bag? – Yeah. | – 这是你的包? – 对 |
[46:08] | The maid brought it here. You’re checked out. | 女佣把它拿到这里的 你已经退房了 |
[46:11] | – I didn’t check out. – It says. | – 我还没有啊 – 这上面记得 |
[46:13] | It happened this morning. | 今天早上退的 |
[46:15] | This is bullshit. Did somebody leave a note? | 胡说 有人留条子给我吗? |
[46:17] | Because I didn’t fucking check out, dude. | 因为我他妈的还没有退房 伙计 |
[46:20] | No, man, just this bag. If it’s a mistake… | 没有 只有这个包 如果这是个错误 |
[46:23] | Yeah, it’s definitely a mistake. We need a fucking room. | 是的 这确实是个错误 我们他妈的需要另一个房间 |
[46:26] | Chill out, man. You’re on vacation. | 冷静点 你在度假那 |
[46:36] | Hey, was there a Japanese girl waiting in the lobby for somebody? | 嘿 这不是有个日本女孩在休息厅里等人吗? |
[46:39] | No, think they left this morning. | 不 她们今早走了 |
[46:43] | Yeah. | 哦 |
[46:47] | I’m sorry, dude. | 抱歉 朋友 |
[46:56] | Oh, I’m sorry. Excuse me. | 对不起 抱歉 |
[47:00] | It’s okay. We are going to the spa. | 没事 我们正要去温泉 |
[47:03] | You will join us? | 和我们一起吗? |
[47:10] | You should come. | 你应该来 |
[47:18] | Hey, Josh, call me soon as you get this, man. | 嘿 乔希 收到我的留言就打电话给我 |
[47:21] | I got locked in that club. It was retarded, dude. | 我被锁在俱乐部里了 所以晚了 |
[47:23] | I’m at the hostel. | 我现在在客栈 |
[47:28] | Svetlana! | 斯维特拉娜 |
[47:31] | Svetlana! | 斯维特拉娜 |
[48:04] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[48:11] | You little fucker. | 你这个小兔崽子 |
[48:30] | Jesus. | 天 |
[48:31] | Wait at hostel for your friends. | 在客栈等你的朋友们 |
[48:33] | They will look for you there no matter what. | 无论如何他们都会去那里找你的 |
[48:36] | Yeah, I know. But, see, my friend Josh is the kind of guy who… | 好 我知道 但是 我的朋友乔希是那种 |
[48:40] | He just wouldn’t check out without so much as leaving a note, you know. | 他是不会连张便条都不留就退房的 |
[48:45] | He’s the responsible one. | 他是很负责的人 |
[48:47] | Yeah, but maybe he worried his belongings get stolen… | 是的 但是也许 他担心他的东西被偷了那 |
[48:50] | so he take them when he go out. | 所以他离开的时候把东西带走了 |
[48:52] | Someone misplace if he leaves note. | 也许有人把他的便条放错了 |
[48:55] | It is not uncommon. | 这很正常 |
[49:00] | Yeah, well, is there anything else that I can do? | 是的 我还能做什么呢? |
[49:03] | There’s nothing right now. | 现在没什么事情 |
[49:06] | We have his picture… | 我们有他的照片 |
[49:08] | if we see him, or he is picked up, or something happen… | 如果我们看见他 或者他被送来 或者发生了其他的事情 |
[49:11] | we contact you at hostel, yeah? | 我们会到客栈和你联系的 好吗? |
[49:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[49:18] | Where are you from? | 你从哪里来? |
[49:20] | California. | 加利福尼亚 |
[49:23] | You are so far from home. | 你离家够远的 |
[50:49] | Paxton. Come, have a drink. | 帕克斯顿 来 喝一杯 |
[50:56] | Hello, Mr. American. | 你好 美国先生 |
[51:01] | – Did you get my messages? – Which one? | – 你收到我的信息了吗? – 哪一条? |
[51:03] | There are so many. | 有很多条 |
[51:05] | I call you back, but child answer. | 我给你打回去 但是是个小孩接的 |
[51:08] | Yeah, I know. | 哦 我知道 |
[51:10] | Have you seen Josh? | 你看见乔希了吗? |
[51:16] | In English, please. | 用英语 好吗? |
[51:19] | He is with your friend… | 他和你的朋友一起 |
[51:21] | the King of the Swing. | 摇摆王 |
[51:23] | – He’s with Oli. – Why you leave last night? | – 他和欧利一起 – 你昨晚为什么离开了? |
[51:27] | Did you not listen to my messages? I got locked in a storage room. | 你没听见我的信息吗? 我被锁在一件储藏室里了 |
[51:31] | I don’t know, I got sick and passed out. | 我不知道 我觉得不舒服 然后昏倒了 |
[51:38] | – What? – She said you met another girl. | – 什么? – 她说你去找其他女孩了 |
[51:41] | Where are my friends? | 我的朋友在哪里? |
[51:49] | The art show. | 艺术展 |
[51:52] | – You mean like a museum? – No, no, no. | – 你是说像一间博物馆么? – 不 不 不 |
[51:55] | Not museum. They went… How you say, for artist? | 不是博物馆 他们去了 你们怎么说 为艺术家办的 |
[52:01] | – Exhibit. – Exhibit for artist. | – 展览 – 艺术家的展览 |
[52:04] | No, that doesn’t make any sense. | 不 这不可能 |
[52:06] | Why? What is wrong? | 为什么? 哪里不对了? |
[52:08] | Well, they didn’t leave a note. They didn’t call or do anything. | 好吧 他们没留下便条 也没打电话或者干别的 |
[52:11] | They tell us to tell you. | 他们让我们告诉你 |
[52:13] | Yeah, but I tried calling them all day. | 好 但是我一整天都在给他们打电话 |
[52:15] | Yes, but their phone, the battery die and they do not have… | 是 但是他们的电话电池没电了 他们也没有 |
[52:18] | How you say, for electricity? | 你们怎么说 为了充电? |
[52:20] | Converter. Okay, whatever, where is this art show… | 转换器 好 不管怎样 艺术展在哪里 |
[52:24] | because I wanna go. | 我要去 |
[52:25] | – Have a drink. – I don’t want a drink. | – 喝一杯 – 我不想喝 |
[52:27] | All right? I wanna see some art. | 没问题吧? 我想看看艺术 |
[52:30] | Okay? So can we go? | 好? 我们可以走了吗? |
[52:45] | You’re not going? | 你不去吗? |
[52:47] | I’ve seen this show. | 我看过展览了 |
[52:56] | You want gum? | 要香口胶么? |
[52:58] | No. | 不 |
[53:22] | Too bad for you. | 你可真不幸 |
[53:30] | We are here. | 我们到了 |
[54:30] | Are you coming or what? | 你要来么还是怎么样? |
[54:34] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 请问 请问 |
[54:37] | How is it in there? | 这里面什么样? |
[54:40] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[54:43] | Why is that? | 为什么这样说? |
[54:46] | You could spend all your money… | 你会花光你所有的钱 |
[54:50] | in there. | 在那里面 |
[55:27] | How much is it? | 多少钱? |
[55:29] | For you, free. | 对你免费 |
[55:48] | There. | 那边 |
[55:51] | That’s the show? | 这就是展览吗? |
[55:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[56:12] | – What? – Nothing. | – 什么? – 没什么 |
[56:15] | You’re so serious, Mr. Serious American. | 你这么严肃 严肃的美国先生 |
[57:23] | You fucking whore. | 你这个妓女 |
[57:27] | You fucking bitch. | 婊子 |
[57:29] | You fucking bitch! | 婊子 |
[57:32] | I get a lot of money for you… | 我从你身上赚了很多钱 |
[57:35] | and that make you my bitch. | 这已经可以使你成为我的婊子了 |
[57:41] | Fuck. Get the fuck off me! | 妈的 放开我 |
[57:46] | This is fucked! | 妈的 |
[57:48] | Get the fuck off me! | 妈的 放开我 |
[57:50] | Get the fuck off me! | 放开我 |
[58:51] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[59:22] | Talk. | 讲话 |
[59:27] | Talk. Speak. | 说话 说啊 |
[59:29] | What the fuck do you want me to say? | 你他妈的让我说什么? |
[59:33] | American. | 美国人 |
[59:37] | No. No, wait! | 不 不 等等 |
[59:39] | I’m not fucking American! | 我他妈的不是美国人 |
[59:42] | I’m not fucking… Look at me. I’m not fucking American. | 我他妈的不是 看看我 我他妈的不是美国人 |
[59:46] | American. | 美国人 |
[59:50] | Please, what the fuck is this? | 请问 这他妈的是什么? |
[59:59] | Let me go. Please. | 让我走 求你们了 |
[1:00:03] | I promise I won’t tell anybody. | 我保证不会告诉别人的 |
[1:00:06] | Just please let me go. | 让我走 |
[1:00:36] | Don’t. Don’t. | 不要 不要 |
[1:00:38] | Please don’t. | 不要 求你了 |
[1:00:50] | Don’t, please. | 不要 求你了 |
[1:00:55] | God. | 天 |
[1:01:29] | Oh, please, stop! | 哦 住手 |
[1:01:31] | Please stop it. Please stop it. | 住手 住手 |
[1:01:35] | I know you don’t wanna do this. | 我知道你不想这样做 |
[1:01:38] | Please don’t do this. | 不要这样 |
[1:05:56] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:12:18] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:13:24] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事? |
[1:13:27] | What do you think? | 你在想什么? |
[1:13:30] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样? |
[1:13:32] | I feel like a butcher or a surgeon or some shit, | 我感觉好像是屠夫或者外科医生 或者狗屁不如 |
[1:13:35] | know what I mean? | 明白我的意思吗? |
[1:13:35] | I feel fucking ridiculous in this thing, | 我觉得这件事非常可笑 |
[1:13:37] | but I guess you need it, huh? | 但是我猜你需要这样 不是吗? |
[1:13:42] | Yeah. I’ll tell you something… | 好 我要告诉你一些事 |
[1:13:45] | – Excuse me. Excuse me. – Wait a sec. | – 对不起 对不起 – 等一下 |
[1:13:50] | How was it? | 做的怎么样? |
[1:13:56] | Good. | 还好 |
[1:13:58] | Well, goddamn, motherfucker, | 好了 讨厌 该死的 |
[1:13:59] | for this money, it better be. Shit. | 就这么点钱 已经够好了 狗屎 |
[1:14:01] | What did you go for, a local? | 你找的什么? 当地人? |
[1:14:04] | What, European? | 什么 欧洲人? |
[1:14:07] | – American. – An Amer…? | – 美国人 – 美国人? |
[1:14:09] | Ain’t that a bitch. Big spender. I fucking… I love it. | 那是个婊子 挥金如土 妈的 我喜欢这样 |
[1:14:12] | I just fucking love that shit. You know what they got for me? | 我真他妈的喜欢这样 你知道他们怎么和我说么? |
[1:14:15] | They told me they lined up something special. | 他们说他们在准备一些特别的 |
[1:14:18] | I’ve been waiting almost a week for this shit. | 为这事我他妈的已经等了将近一周了 |
[1:14:20] | For 50 grand, she better be worth it. | 总共50 她最好值这个价 |
[1:14:22] | But it’s supposed to be a real rush, right? | 不过这应该真的很刺激 对吗? |
[1:14:24] | It’s like… They told me it’s like a real fucking rush, right? | 就像 他们告诉我的 这真他妈的爽 对吗? |
[1:14:29] | Come here. | 来这里 |
[1:14:32] | I’ve been all over the world. You know, I’ve been everywhere. | 我去过全世界 我什么地方都去过 |
[1:14:35] | And the bottom line is, pussy’s pussy. | 底线就是 小姑娘的阴道 |
[1:14:38] | You know, every strip club, every whorehouse, every… | 你知道 每一个脱衣舞夜总会 每一个妓院 每一个 |
[1:14:42] | It’s all the same shit. | 都他妈是一样的 |
[1:14:44] | I just fucked a girl two days ago, | 两天前我才干过一个女孩 |
[1:14:45] | I don’t even remember the color of her tits. | 我现在都不记得她乳头的颜色了 |
[1:14:48] | But this, this is something you never forget, right? | 但是 这是你永远难忘的 对吗? |
[1:14:55] | Right? | 对吗? |
[1:14:58] | – Never. – Never, right. | – 永远难忘 – 永远难忘 对 |
[1:15:01] | Let me show you something. Pretty sweet. Check this out. | 我给你看点东西 相当不错 来看看 |
[1:15:04] | What do you think of this? Come on, let me see yours. | 你觉得怎么样? 快点 让我看看你的 |
[1:15:08] | Come on, let me see yours. We’re all in the same club. | 快点 让我看看你的 我们都在同一家俱乐部 |
[1:15:12] | I’ll be out in a second, guy. | 我马上就出去 伙计 |
[1:15:14] | Can I ask you something personal? Do you mind? | 能问你点私人问题吗? 你介意吗? |
[1:15:19] | How’d you do it? | 你是怎么做的? |
[1:15:22] | Did you do it real slow… | 你是慢慢做 |
[1:15:24] | or did you just get it over with right away? | 还是迅速做完? |
[1:15:27] | That’s why I asked for the fucking gun. | 这正是我要枪的原因 |
[1:15:29] | Because I just wanted to fucking do it quick. | 因为我只想快点干完 |
[1:15:31] | I just wanted to get it over with. | 我只是想干完事 |
[1:15:33] | But now I’m thinking maybe I wanna feel it, you know? | 不过现在我认为也许我想感觉它 明白么? |
[1:15:35] | I wanna fucking feel that shit. | 我想享受这件事 |
[1:15:37] | So I don’t know what to… | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[1:15:38] | I’m thinking What do you think I should do? | 我在想 你觉得我应该怎么做? |
[1:15:44] | – Make it quick. – Make it quick. | – 快点结束 – 快点结束 |
[1:15:46] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:15:49] | Yeah, that’s… No, fuck that shit. | 对 那是 不 去他妈的 |
[1:15:51] | Fuck this, too fucking American, dude. | 妈的 操他妈的美国人 伙计 |
[1:15:53] | I’m going fucking old school. | 这方法太他妈老套了 |
[1:15:54] | Who wants this, motherfucker? | 谁要这个? 妈的 |
[1:15:56] | Who wants this shit? Come on, motherfucker. | 谁要这个? 快点 妈的 |
[1:15:59] | Bring it. | 把它拿过来 |
[1:17:29] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 伙计 |
[1:17:30] | Get your own fucking room. I paid for this. | 他妈的回你自己屋里去 这个我交过钱了 |
[1:17:36] | What are you, fucking deaf? | 你是什么 你他妈是聋子吗? |
[1:17:46] | Kana. | 卡娜 |
[1:17:55] | – Oh, my God. – What do you want me to do, Kana? | – 哦 天 – 你要我做什么 卡娜? |
[1:18:01] | What? I don’t understand what you’re saying. What? | 什么? 我不明白你在说什么 什么? |
[1:18:11] | Fuck. I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Hold still. Hold still. | 该死 抱歉 抱歉 别动 别动 |
[1:18:18] | – Fuck. Oh, God. God. – No. No! | – 妈的 哦 天啊 天啊 – 不 不 |
[1:18:22] | – Shit. – No! | – 该死 – 不 |
[1:18:24] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[1:18:45] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:18:47] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:18:52] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:20:10] | We’re gonna get the fuck out of here, Kana. | 我们就要离开这该死的鬼地方了 卡娜 |
[1:20:36] | Move this fucking truck! | 挪一下那该死的卡车 |
[1:22:42] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:22:56] | We’re almost there. | 我们已经差不多到了 |
[1:23:03] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[1:23:08] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[1:23:13] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:24:47] | Kana. | 卡娜 |
[1:24:51] | Kana. | 卡娜 |
[1:25:02] | Come here. | 来这里 |
[1:25:13] | No. No, Kana. Kana. | 不 不 卡娜 卡娜 |
[1:25:20] | No, Kana. | 不 卡娜 |
[1:26:17] | No, thank you. I prefer to use my hands. | 不 谢谢 我更喜欢用手 |
[1:26:22] | I believe people have lost their relationship with food. | 我相信人们已经失去了 他们和食物之间的联系 |
[1:26:25] | They do not think: | 他们不认为: |
[1:26:26] | “This is something who gave its life so I would not go hungry.” | 这是一些为了添饱我们的肚子 而失去了他们的生命的东西 |
[1:26:30] | I like to have a connection with something that died for me. | 我喜欢和为我而死的东西接触 |
[1:28:20] | Oh, Jesus. | 哦 天啊 |
[1:28:34] | Goddamn! | 恶魔 |
[1:28:35] | Fucker. | 妈的 |