英文名称:The Wind
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[06:17] | He’s gonna sell, move back to Illinois. | 他打算卖掉屋子 搬回伊利诺斯去 |
[06:25] | She had my gun. | 她拿走了我的枪 |
[06:40] | I’ll get supplies while I’m in town. | 我去镇上的时候买点补给品 |
[06:43] | It would be good to get stocked up before winter sets in. | 在冬天来临前做足储备是个很好的选择 |
[06:48] | How did she get my gun? | 她是怎么拿到我的枪的 |
[06:54] | You gotta keep your wits about you. | 你得保持理智 |
[06:57] | Will you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[07:12] | Won’t be long. | 我不会离开太久的 |
[07:18] | Couple of days, maybe. | 要走几天吧 可能 |
[07:53] | Lizzy! | 莉兹 |
[07:55] | Lizzy, wake up! | 莉兹 醒醒 |
[07:57] | – Isaac? – Lizzy! | – 艾萨克 – 莉兹 |
[07:59] | Lizzy! | 莉兹 |
[08:01] | We gotta get the baby out! | 我们得把孩子弄出来 |
[13:19] | We got new neighbors. | 我们有了新邻居 |
[13:23] | They bought the old Bergson Cabin. | 他们买下了老柏克森的小木屋 |
[13:26] | A man and his wife. | 一个男的和他老婆 |
[13:31] | Did you invite them over for dinner? | 你邀请他们共享晚餐了吗 |
[13:33] | Of course. Said you wouldn’t take no for an answer. | 当然了 我还说你一定要让他们来 |
[13:37] | What are they like? | 他们人怎么样 |
[13:44] | A little funny. | 有点幽默 |
[13:46] | – Funny? – Nervous? | – 幽默吗 – 大概还有点紧张 |
[13:52] | Better get dinner started. | 我现在去准备晚饭了 |
[14:20] | This is the best food we’ve had in weeks. | 这是我几周来吃过最好吃的食物了 |
[14:26] | Lizzy, you’ll have to give my Emma a few lessons | 莉兹 你可以一定要教艾玛几招 |
[14:28] | on making a decent meal. | 教教她怎么做顿好吃的饭菜 |
[14:35] | I’d be happy to. | 我很乐意 |
[14:47] | You two have a hell of a lot to do | 你们两个可有许多事要做 |
[14:49] | before the winter sets in. | 趁冬天还没来临 |
[14:52] | Everyone said that | 每个人都说 |
[14:54] | this was the best time of year to get started. | 每年的这个时候最适合做准备了 |
[14:58] | Well, sure, but between getting that old cabin livable again | 当然 但不适合装修老木屋来让它宜居 |
[15:02] | and planting your garden.. | 建个花园也不太适合 |
[15:06] | We’ll do what we can to help, of course. | 我们会做些力所能及的事情帮助你们的 |
[15:17] | Maybe I can bring my plow around tomorrow. | 明天我可以把我的犁地工具带去借你们用 |
[15:20] | We could at least get your crops in the ground. | 我们至少能帮助你们把庄稼种上 |
[15:24] | That would be a, a mighty big help. | 这会帮了我们大忙的 |
[15:33] | – You’re German? – Yes. | – 你是德国人吗 – 是的 |
[15:36] | I was brought over as a child. | 我小的时候被带到这里了 |
[15:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[15:46] | – How were your travels? – Long. | – 你的旅途怎么样 – 漫长 |
[15:48] | – Meet anyone? – Uh, a few people. | – 有认识什么人吗 – 认识了一些 |
[15:51] | A family going to Oklahoma | 要搬去俄克拉荷马州的一家人 |
[15:53] | some men, a reverend. | 几个男的 还有一个牧师 |
[15:58] | Is there a church nearby? | 这附近有教堂吗 |
[16:00] | Not enough people around here yet. | 这附近人并不多 开不了教堂 |
[16:04] | – How many? – Now.. | – 有多少人 – 现在的话 |
[16:08] | Four. | 就我们四个人 |
[18:38] | Oh, my. | 我的天 |
[18:41] | Is the rain always like this? This intense? | 雨天都像今天这样吗 这么滂沱吗 |
[18:44] | It can be. | 差不多就这样 |
[18:48] | Oh, my. | 我的天 |
[18:50] | Lizzy, these are beautiful pieces. | 莉兹 这些家具可真漂亮 |
[18:53] | Did you bring them with you from Saint Louis? | 是你从圣路易斯那里带过来的吗 |
[18:56] | No. Isaac made most of our furniture. | 不是 家具大部分都是艾萨克做的 |
[18:59] | That’s incredible. | 难以置信 |
[19:02] | Isaac, you are truly talented. | 艾萨克 你真有天赋 |
[19:07] | My father made most of our pieces as well. | 我爸爸也做了家里的大部分家具 |
[19:10] | He was quite the man. | 他相当有男人味 |
[19:21] | How long have you been married? | 你结婚多久了 |
[19:24] | Eight years. | 八年了 |
[19:26] | Oh, my. | 我的天 |
[19:30] | And no little ones? | 没有生孩子吗 |
[19:37] | We had a son. | 我们有过一个孩子 |
[19:38] | Wasn’t the Lord’s will. | 但是上天没能让他活下来 |
[19:42] | It’s none of my business, of course. | 这不是我该问的 |
[19:48] | Ah, sometimes I don’t know when to stop talking. | 有时候我就是管不住我的嘴 |
[19:52] | And the rain.. | 这雨也是止不住的下 |
[19:55] | Well, I tend to get a bit restless. | 我是有点焦躁不安 |
[21:19] | Is that what we look like to them, | 对它们来说 我们看起来也是这样吗 |
[21:21] | just a little flickering light in the middle of nowhere? | 茫茫黑夜中的一缕弱光 |
[21:26] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[21:34] | What do you think of them? | 你觉得他们怎么样 |
[21:38] | It’s nice to have people close. | 能有些亲近的人挺不错的 |
[21:40] | Something I’ve always longed for. | 我一直都渴求这样的事 |
[21:44] | But? | 但是呢 |
[21:52] | But it feels odd. | 但是感觉挺奇怪的 |
[21:56] | In cities, strangers stay strangers. | 大城市中 陌生人都只是擦肩而过 |
[22:02] | Here we don’t have that luxury, do we? | 我们这可没几个陌生人 不是吗 |
[22:17] | Come to bed. It’s too cold to have the door open. | 回床上吧 天这么冷 开门不太好 |
[24:13] | Are you sure they’re expecting us? | 你确定他们想让我们来吗 |
[24:23] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[24:34] | We were very comfortable in Illinois, you see? | 你看 我们住在伊利诺斯挺好的 |
[24:37] | Be sure to hold firmly | 牢牢生根 |
[24:39] | and get the root. | 慢慢结果 |
[24:41] | Gideon couldn’t stand working for my father | 吉迪恩受不了和我爸爸一起工作 |
[24:43] | as if it were something to be ashamed of. | 他感觉这很丢人 |
[24:46] | He’s not strong like Isaac. | 他不像艾萨克一样强壮 |
[24:49] | Like you. | 倒像你一样 |
[25:00] | I’m going to get some water for the men. | 我去给男人们倒点水 |
[25:07] | Be sure to bring some for us as well. | 记得也给我们弄点水 |
[25:29] | Isaac? | 艾萨克 |
[26:18] | I fear I’ll never really get clean again. | 我怕我的灵魂永不纯洁了 |
[26:24] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[26:28] | Just getting used to everything, I think. | 就是感觉很难习惯这新的一切 |
[26:33] | That takes time. | 慢慢来就好了 |
[26:46] | This land is funny, you know? | 这片土地挺有意思的 你知道吗 |
[26:50] | It plays tricks on your mind. | 它会玩弄你的意志 |
[29:55] | It’s Emma, she.. | 艾玛她 |
[30:01] | She’s not well. | 她身体不太好 |
[30:13] | Better to wait outside. | 还是去外面等着吧 |
[30:15] | No point in us all getting sick. | 可别让我们所有人都病了 |
[30:19] | It is not that kind of sickness. | 她生的不是那种病 |
[30:24] | We’ll wait outside. | 我们会在外边等着的 |
[30:40] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[30:50] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[30:54] | Give us this day our daily bread. | 给我们点面包吃吧 |
[30:57] | Forgive us our trespasses. | 原谅我们擅自闯入这里 |
[30:59] | It’s coming for me. | 它是奔我来的 |
[31:07] | It’s coming for me. | 它是奔我来的 |
[31:18] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[31:23] | It’s coming for me. | 它是奔我来的 |
[31:28] | No one’s here but us. | 这除了我们没有别人了 |
[31:31] | Gideon and Isaac are outside | 吉迪恩和艾萨克都在外边 |
[31:34] | but in here it’s just you and me. | 这里只有你和我 |
[31:38] | No. | 不 |
[31:40] | No. This place is wrong. | 不是的 这地方不正常 |
[31:42] | We’re not supposed to be here. | 我们不应该来这里 |
[31:48] | And now it wants my baby. | 它想夺走我的孩子 |
[31:54] | You’re with a child. | 你怀孕了吗 |
[32:03] | Come on. | 出来吧 |
[32:08] | I’m not. | 我没有怀孕 |
[32:09] | Don’t touch me! Don’t.. | 别碰我 别 |
[32:24] | Is she pregnant? | 她怀孕了吗 |
[32:29] | Uh, did she say she was? | 她说她怀孕了吗 |
[32:36] | She needs rest. | 她需要休息 |
[32:51] | Lizzy, what are you doing? | 莉兹 你在做什么 |
[32:52] | Shh. It’s okay. | 嘘 没事的 |
[32:54] | – You’re exhausted. – I’m not. | – 你累坏了 – 我没有 |
[32:57] | I can’t rest because it’s coming for me. | 我不能休息 因为它是奔我来的 |
[33:01] | No, Lizzy. | 别 莉兹 |
[33:02] | Please don’t do that. | 求你别这么做 |
[33:04] | No. | 不要 |
[33:07] | Lizzy, don’t.. Lizzy. Lizzy! Lizzy! | 莉兹 不要 莉兹 |
[33:18] | Don’t do that. Don’t do that! | 别这么做 不要这么做 |
[33:21] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[33:29] | Pull your wife out from under the bed | 把你妻子从床底下拉出来 |
[33:31] | and tie her to it. | 把她绑在床上 |
[33:52] | You alright? | 你还好吗 |
[33:56] | Fine. | 还好 |
[34:06] | It was hard enough when it was just the two of us. | 我们两个人生活就已经够困难了 |
[34:10] | And now we’re expected to look after them as well? | 我们现在还要照顾他们吗 |
[34:15] | Gideon should take her home. | 吉迪恩应该把她带回家 |
[34:19] | She’s gonna hurt herself or one of us with her nonsense. | 她这么疯 会害了她自己或者我俩的 |
[34:26] | Is she really pregnant? | 她真的怀孕了吗 |
[34:32] | She thinks she is. | 她觉得她怀了 |
[36:25] | “At length, the worn out anxiety | 终于 她疲惫不堪 |
[36:27] | “she determined to call loudly for assistance | 她决定大声呼喊 寻求援助 |
[36:30] | “from her casement, and was advancing to it | 让呼救声传出窗外 |
[36:32] | “when whether the terror of her mind gave her ideal sounds | 不管是恐惧占据了她的内心 |
[36:35] | “or that the real ones did come she thought footsteps were ascending..” | 还是她真的听到脚步声越来越近 |
[36:43] | Perhaps we should finish another time. When you’re feeling better. | 也许应该在你好了之后 再把故事讲完 |
[36:50] | It’s just a person in the book. | 这只不过是个书中的人物 |
[36:53] | It’s not a spirit. | 这又不是一种精神 |
[37:00] | I see. | 我知道 |
[37:03] | You can keep it. | 书你留着吧 |
[37:10] | Have you thought of names for the baby? | 你想好给孩子起什么名字了吗 |
[37:12] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[37:25] | They’re coming in for lunch. | 他们要来吃午餐了 |
[37:32] | I’ve seen something. | 我看到了些怪事 |
[37:35] | – Just now? – At night. | – 刚刚吗 – 是在晚上 |
[37:39] | I hear it too, whispering. | 也能听到些什么在耳边低语 |
[37:43] | I’ve told Gideon but he doesn’t believe me | 我给吉迪恩说了 但他不相信我 |
[37:45] | tells me it’s the wind. | 他给我说只是风声罢了 |
[37:50] | – There are many natural… – It’s not. | – 这里是有这种自然现象 – 不是 |
[37:56] | You remember how many graves you passed on the way here. | 你还记得来的路上 路过了许多坟墓吗 |
[38:05] | I told Gideon we should turn back. | 我和吉迪恩说我们应该调头离开 |
[38:17] | I said everyone would be dead | 我说我们到那里时 |
[38:17] | when we get there and there’s — | 所有人都会死去 那里有 |
[38:19] | Hush now. | 闭嘴 |
[38:28] | Please don’t be unpleasant in front of the men. | 别在男人面前表现的这么不愉快 |
[41:09] | Lizzy? | 莉兹 |
[41:12] | Isaac. | 艾萨克 |
[41:59] | My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and Earth. | 上帝给了我帮助 他创造了天堂和大地 |
[42:02] | He will not suffer thy foot to be moved. | 他会保护我 让我坚定不移 |
[42:06] | The Lord is my keeper | 上帝就是我的守卫 |
[42:07] | the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand. | 上帝就是我的庇护和帮手 |
[42:09] | The sun shall not strike me by day, | 白日我不会被太阳点燃 |
[42:10] | nor the moon by night. | 夜晚不会被月光所伤害 |
[42:10] | He will not suffer thy foot to be moved. | 他会保护我 让我坚定不移 |
[42:12] | Behold, He who keeps Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. | 看 他时刻看守着以色列 永不入眠 |
[42:14] | The Lord is my keeper. | 上帝就是我的守卫 |
[42:17] | …which made heaven and Earth. | 他创造了天堂和大地 |
[42:18] | He will not suffer thy foot to be moved. | 他会保护我 让我坚定不移 |
[42:19] | He that keepeth thee will not slumber.. | 他会看守一切 永不入眠 |
[42:33] | Lizzy? | 莉兹 |
[42:55] | Lizzy? | 莉兹 |
[43:16] | Lizzy? | 莉兹 |
[43:22] | Hey, hey, Lizzy. | 嘿 莉兹 |
[43:24] | English! English! | 说人话 说人话 |
[43:25] | Lizzy! | 莉兹 |
[43:29] | You’re alright. | 你没事了 |
[43:51] | I shouldn’t have left you alone like this. | 我不应该把你一个人留在这里的 |
[44:08] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[44:10] | It’s nothing. | 什么都不是 |
[44:12] | Have you been reading it? | 你有读这本书吗 |
[44:14] | I glanced at it. | 我看了几眼 |
[44:18] | You don’t need to be filling your head with stuff like this. | 你不需要看这种东西 |
[44:20] | You need to rest. | 你需要休息 |
[44:24] | What I saw was real. | 我看到的都是真的 |
[44:42] | This is yours now. | 这把枪给你了 |
[44:44] | I don’t… No. | 不 我不需要 |
[44:46] | Promise me you will keep it by you at all times. | 答应我你会一直带着枪 |
[44:50] | It will protect you. It will protect our baby. | 它可以保护你 保护我们的孩子 |
[44:56] | And the next time you think you see a demon.. | 下次你觉得看见了恶魔时 |
[45:02] | …shoot it. | 开枪射死它 |
[47:04] | What? | 什么 |
[47:07] | What do you want now? | 你现在想要什么 |
[47:12] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[47:27] | What must I do to be rid of you? | 我要怎样才能摆脱你 |
[47:48] | No! Stop! | 别这样 停下来 |
[48:54] | Lizzy, where’s your gun? | 莉兹 你的枪呢 |
[49:00] | Mara, damner of souls. | 马拉 灵魂毁灭者 |
[49:04] | Abbadon, the destroyer. | 阿巴顿带来毁灭 |
[49:08] | That’s enough, Emma. | 够了 艾玛 |
[49:11] | Succorbenoth.. | 索库贝诺斯 |
[49:14] | …bringer of jealous thoughts. | 招致嫉妒 |
[49:16] | Enough. | 够了 |
[49:20] | Do you want to play a game? | 你想玩个游戏吗 |
[49:22] | No. | 不想 |
[49:24] | Why not? | 为什么不想呢 |
[49:29] | You are not well, Emma. | 你身体不好 艾玛 |
[49:33] | You should rest. | 你应该休息 |
[49:35] | Think of your baby. | 想想你的孩子 |
[49:36] | I am, Lizzy. | 我想着呢 莉兹 |
[49:39] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[49:41] | Little lady Macklin. | 小麦克林夫人 |
[49:44] | I want you to know what I’m going to name the baby. | 我想让你知道我给这个孩子取的名字 |
[49:48] | And what’s that? | 取的什么 |
[49:51] | I want you to guess. | 我想让你猜 |
[49:53] | I do not want to play a game, Emma. | 我不想玩游戏 艾玛 |
[49:57] | Three guesses for if it’s a girl. | 让你猜三次女孩名 |
[50:01] | Mary? | 是玛丽吗 |
[50:03] | – No. – Sarah? | – 不对 – 莎拉吗 |
[50:05] | Mnm-mnm. | 也不对 |
[50:07] | Do you want a hint? | 想要提示吗 |
[50:12] | It’s one of two names in this room. | 是我们俩中的一个名字 |
[50:16] | Emma. | 是艾玛 |
[50:18] | Elizabeth. | 是伊丽莎白 |
[50:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[50:24] | Because you have been such a strong person. | 因为你一直都这么强大 |
[50:28] | I would not have survived without you. | 没有你我也活不成 |
[50:38] | Three guesses for if it’s a boy. | 再猜三个男孩名 |
[50:44] | Gideon. | 吉迪恩吗 |
[50:46] | No. | 不对 |
[50:51] | Samuel? | 是萨缪尔吗 |
[50:54] | Lizzy, I’m not a monster. | 莉兹 我又不是个怪物 |
[50:58] | One more guess. | 再猜一个 |
[51:01] | No hints this time? | 这次不给提示吗 |
[51:02] | I don’t think you need one. | 我觉得你应该不需要 |
[51:11] | – Isaac. – Yes. | – 艾萨克 – 对 |
[51:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[51:19] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[51:22] | Mesimer, prince of pestilence. | 梅斯梅尔引发瘟疫 |
[51:27] | Succorbenoth, bringer of jealous thoughts. | 索库贝诺斯招致嫉妒 |
[51:33] | Mara, damner of souls. | 马拉引堕灵魂 |
[51:39] | Babael.. | 贝珀尔 |
[51:42] | …keeper of graves. | 守护亡坟 |
[52:51] | For I have never, not in my entire life | 我这一辈子 |
[52:54] | seen anything like this land. | 都来没见过这样一方土地 |
[52:56] | The wind never stops. | 诡风不止 |
[52:59] | Gideon has barely been able to do his part | 吉迪恩用尽全力 |
[53:01] | in making this place livable. | 都无法使这里重焕生机 |
[53:03] | My only comfort is the time I get to spend with Isaac. | 与艾萨克呆在一起是我唯一的安慰 |
[53:07] | He puts in extra hours in the long days here | 没有莉兹的日子 |
[53:10] | away from Lizzy. | 他陪我度过漫长岁月 |
[53:12] | I am pregnant. I know it. | 我怀孕了 我很清楚 |
[53:15] | I can feel it inside of me. | 我能感觉到身体里的生命 |
[53:17] | Our baby. | 是我们的孩子 |
[53:38] | Succorbenoth, bringer of jealous thoughts. | 索库贝诺斯招致嫉妒 |
[53:41] | Babael, keeper of graves. | 贝珀尔守护亡坟 |
[53:44] | Abbadon, the destroyer. | 阿巴顿带来毁灭 |
[53:46] | Mesimer, prince of pestilence. | 梅斯梅尔引发瘟疫 |
[53:49] | Mara, damner of souls.. | 马拉引堕灵魂 |
[54:19] | Isaac.. | 艾萨克 |
[54:21] | …I’m scared. | 我好怕 |
[54:23] | You’re doing fine. | 你做得很好 |
[54:25] | I wanna die. | 我想死 |
[54:51] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[55:07] | Why isn’t the baby crying? | 为什么孩子不哭 |
[55:20] | Isaac? | 艾萨克 |
[55:25] | – Isaac, why isn’t.. | 艾萨克 为什么孩子 |
[55:26] | – You stay right there, Lizzy. | 你呆在这 莉兹 |
[55:30] | He should be crying. | 他应该要哭的 |
[56:13] | Samuel. | 萨缪尔 |
[56:19] | It’s a good name, Lizzy. | 是个好名字 莉兹 |
[57:11] | He’ll use it more than I will. | 对他来说更有用 |
[59:40] | I.. I am so sorry. | 我 我很抱歉 |
[59:43] | Reverend. | 我是传教士 |
[59:54] | I do beg pardon. | 我确实还想再来点 |
[59:57] | I haven’t had much in the way of real food for weeks. | 我已经几个星期没吃过实实在在的食物了 |
[1:00:08] | You out here alone? | 这荒郊里就只有你一个人吗 |
[1:00:13] | I came across an empty cabin | 我来时遇见了一个空的小屋 |
[1:00:15] | about a mile east of here. | 在这往东一英里 |
[1:00:18] | Kin? | 那是你的亲人吗 |
[1:00:21] | No. | 不是 |
[1:00:26] | Well, I’ve been traveling a while.. | 其实我旅行有一阵子了 |
[1:00:31] | …spreadin’ the word of God. | 四处传教 |
[1:00:34] | I don’t suspect God has much business out here. | 我不觉得上帝在这还有什么用 |
[1:00:41] | No longer a God-fearing woman, hmm? | 不信上帝的女人吗 |
[1:01:06] | Mrs. Macklin, thank you so much. | 麦克林夫人 非常谢谢您 |
[1:01:10] | You have been more than hospitable. | 您真是十分好客 |
[1:01:15] | You shouldn’t be out at night. | 你晚上最好别在外面 |
[1:01:17] | The Harper cabin is empty and you’ll be comfortable there. | 哈珀的小屋空着 你在那会很舒服 |
[1:01:21] | You can head out in the morning. | 你可以早上再出发 |
[1:01:25] | You and your family.. | 我会替你 |
[1:01:28] | …will be in my prayers. | 和你的家人祈祷的 |
[1:01:31] | Reverend, don’t answer the door for anyone.. | 教士 天黑之后 |
[1:01:35] | …not after dark. | 别给任何人开门 |
[1:01:37] | Not even for me. | 我敲门也别开 |
[1:01:44] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[1:02:27] | Mrs. Macklin? There’s something out here. Please! | 麦克林夫人 外面有什么东西 救命 |
[1:02:32] | Quick! Mrs. Macklin! | 快开门啊 麦克林夫人 |
[1:02:35] | Mrs. Macklin, quick! | 麦克林夫人 开门啊 |
[1:02:37] | There’s somethin’ out here, please! | 外面有什么东西 帮帮我 |
[1:02:40] | Move to the window so I can see you. | 到窗户这来让我看见你 |
[1:02:42] | Alright. | 好的 |
[1:02:49] | Inside, quickly! | 进来 快 |
[1:02:57] | Oh, thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[1:03:06] | What is that thing? | 那是什么东西 |
[1:03:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:03:12] | It’s been here for as long as we have. | 我们来这的时候就有了 |
[1:03:17] | Why did you stay? | 那你为什么还要住在这 |
[1:03:20] | My husband doesn’t believe me. | 我的丈夫不相信我 |
[1:03:22] | He — he hasn’t seen it? | 他 他还没见过那个吗 |
[1:03:26] | But sure he.. When Emma saw it.. | 但他肯定知道 因为艾玛看 |
[1:03:35] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[1:03:41] | I’ve said too much. | 我说的太多了 |
[1:03:46] | Pity. | 真可惜啊 |
[1:03:49] | I was havin’ such a good time! | 我还挺开心来着 |
[1:07:59] | Oh, hey, Lizzy! | 莉兹 |
[1:08:07] | Lizzy? | 莉兹 |
[1:08:22] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:08:34] | Look at me. It’s alright. | 看着我 没事的 |
[1:08:39] | It’s alright. | 没事 |
[1:08:41] | Okay. It’s alright. | 好了 没事儿的 |
[1:08:45] | What happened? You hurt? | 发生什么了 你受伤了吗 |
[1:08:52] | I saw the reverend on the way home. | 我回来路上看见教士了 |
[1:08:58] | He said you were very hospitable. | 他说你很热情好客 |
[1:09:03] | No. | 不 |
[1:09:22] | Lizzy? | 莉兹 |
[1:10:36] | You should have woke me. | 你应该叫醒我的 |
[1:10:43] | That is probably the longest sleep you’ve had in a while. | 这可能是你最近睡得最久的一次了 |
[1:10:50] | All the men are gone, but, uh.. | 所有人都走了 但是 |
[1:10:54] | …I brought you something. | 我给你带了点东西 |
[1:11:20] | Good Lord, Lizzy, you’ve gone pale. | 天啊 莉兹 你的脸色很苍白 |
[1:11:28] | I just wasn’t expecting to see anything of theirs again. | 我只是没想到能再见到他们的东西 |
[1:11:32] | They’re just books. | 这些只是书 |
[1:11:38] | Besides.. | 况且 |
[1:11:41] | …they’ll help us pass the winter. | 我们可以用这些撑过冬天 |
[1:11:45] | Occupy our minds. | 定定心神 |
[1:11:48] | Occupy my mind? | 定我的心神吗 |
[1:11:55] | Let’s get it inside. | 把它搬进去 |
[1:12:06] | “I demand a creature of another sex | 我要求一个异性生物 |
[1:12:09] | “but as hideous as myself. | 她可以同我一般丑陋 |
[1:12:12] | “It is true we shall be monsters | 我们将会是人间妖兽 |
[1:12:16] | “cut off from all the world. | 无关于世界黑夜白昼 |
[1:12:19] | “But on that account | 但正因如此 |
[1:12:20] | “we shall be more attached to one another. | 我们才更惺惺相惜 |
[1:12:26] | “Our lives will not be happy.. | 我们无法获得甜蜜 |
[1:12:29] | “…but they will be harmless | 但也不会招致恶果 |
[1:12:31] | “and free from the misery I now feel. | 请拯救我于此苦海 |
[1:12:36] | “Oh, my creator, make me happy. | 造物主啊予我幸福 |
[1:12:38] | “Let me feel gratitude towards you for one benefit. | 滴水之恩涌泉相报 |
[1:12:43] | “Let me see that I excite the sympathy | 让我对鲜活的生命 |
[1:12:45] | of some existing thing..” | 投以激情悲悯之情 |
[1:14:07] | Oh, it’s getting cold. | 噢 越来越冷了 |
[1:14:09] | Maybe you should pull out the extra blankets. | 你应该多盖几条毯子 |
[1:14:16] | I burned this. | 我把这个烧了的 |
[1:14:19] | – It was Emma’s. – She was reading this? | – 这是艾玛的 – 她读这个吗 |
[1:14:23] | She was seeing something. | 她看见什么东西了 |
[1:14:31] | Lizzy.. | 莉兹 |
[1:14:35] | – There is something out there. – Enough. | – 外面有什么东西 – 够了 |
[1:14:37] | Just enough. Enough. | 真的够了 够了 |
[1:14:39] | I really thought we were past this. | 我真的以为我们翻过这页了 |
[1:14:40] | Nothing, nothing good can come from reading this nonsense. | 读这种乱七八糟的东西是不会有好结果的 |
[1:14:46] | Look what happened to Emma, | 你就看看艾玛吧 |
[1:14:48] | she took her own life, for Christ’s sake! | 她自杀了啊 看在上帝的份上 |
[1:14:50] | I’m not so sure she did. | 我觉得她不是自杀死的 |
[1:14:58] | No, Lizzy. | 不 莉兹 |
[1:15:05] | You really shouldn’t be out after dark. | 天黑了你真的不应该出去 |
[1:15:07] | Y — you don’t know what’s out there. | 你 你不知道外面有什么 |
[1:15:09] | There is nothing out there! | 外面什么都没有 |
[1:15:14] | Oh, God. Isaac, please! | 天啊 艾萨克 求你了 |
[1:15:16] | Where’s your gun, Lizzy? | 你的枪在哪 莉兹 |
[1:17:39] | Isaac. | 艾萨克 |
[1:17:45] | How long have you had this? | 你存着这个多久了 |
[1:17:55] | It’s not safe here. | 这里不安全 |
[1:18:03] | Isaac. | 艾萨克 |
[1:18:08] | Isaac, we have to leave. | 艾萨克 我们得离开 |
[1:18:11] | We have to get out. | 我们得离开这里 |
[1:18:14] | How did she get your gun, Lizzy? | 她是怎么拿到你的枪的 莉兹 |
[1:18:19] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[1:18:21] | – Emma? – Lizzy! | – 艾玛 – 莉兹 |
[1:18:27] | Isaac, I don’t care what happened. | 艾萨克 我不在乎发生了什么 |
[1:18:31] | – We need to go home. – I told Gideon. | – 我们得回去了 – 我告诉吉迪恩 |
[1:18:33] | I told Gideon that he should leave | 我告诉吉迪恩他应该离开 |
[1:18:35] | and that he shouldn’t come back. | 再也不要回来了 |
[1:18:38] | What did you do? | 你做什么了 |
[1:18:40] | Isaac… please untie me. | 艾萨克 求你了 解开我吧 |
[1:18:44] | You don’t understand what’s happening.. | 你不知道发生了什么事 |
[1:18:47] | …but I do, I’ve seen it. | 但我知道 我亲眼见到了 |
[1:18:51] | Isaac! Please untie me! | 艾萨克 求你解开我吧 |
[1:18:54] | – She was pregnant. – Oh, God, no. | – 她怀着孕 – 天 别说了 |
[1:18:58] | It’s just gonna be me, you, Isaac.. | 只有我 你和艾萨克 |
[1:19:04] | – You killed her. – No. It wasn’t me. | – 你杀了她 – 不 不是我 |
[1:19:07] | It was. | 就是你 |
[1:19:37] | Isaac. | 艾萨克 |
[1:19:42] | There’s something here. | 这个地方有什么东西 |
[1:19:49] | Lizzy! | 莉兹 |
[1:19:56] | It’s right there. | 就在那里 |
[1:19:58] | There is nothing! | 那里什么都没有 |
[1:20:00] | Lizzy. | 莉兹 |
[1:20:03] | No. | 不要 |
[1:21:34] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[1:21:36] | Morning, reverend. | 早 教士 |
[1:21:38] | How was your journey? | 旅行怎么样啊 |
[1:21:41] | Fine. Thank you. | 挺好的 谢谢您 |
[1:21:43] | I have something for you. | 我有些东西给你 |
[1:21:46] | I came prepared. | 我带着呢 |
[1:21:49] | You can never be too prepared. | 多带一本也无妨 |
[1:21:52] | The Lord’s blessing be with you. | 主将永远祝福你 |
[1:21:55] | And with you. | 你也是 |
[1:22:13] | There’s something out there. | 外面有什么东西 |
[1:22:19] | There is nothing out there. | 外面什么都没有 |
[1:22:23] | This land, there’s something wrong with it. | 这片土地 有些不对劲 |
[1:22:27] | Your mind is looking for things to worry about. | 你总是想着瞎操心 |
[1:22:33] | First baby and all. | 一开始是孩子 然后是全部 |
[1:22:44] | It’s just you and me. | 可只有你和我而已 |