英文名称:The Butterfly Tree
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:20] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:29] | Hmm. Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[04:39] | Never thought I’d sleep with a guy | 我从来没想到我会跟一个 |
[04:41] | who has bigger boobs than me. | 胸比我大的人睡在一起 |
[04:42] | They’re not big boobs, though. | 那可是胸肌 |
[04:45] | Yeah, look. Cleavage! | 看 有乳沟了吧 |
[04:48] | Shh, shh. Oh! | 小点声 |
[05:27] | Do you remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[05:30] | Slow-cooked lamb with garlic mash. | 文火蒜泥炖羊肉 |
[05:36] | But those were the clincher. | 但蒜泥才是关键 |
[05:41] | You slept with me for my food? | 你跟我在一起就是为了我做的饭吗 |
[05:44] | Absolutely! | 当然啦 |
[10:08] | Do you wanna take some lunch? | 你要吃午饭吗 |
[10:10] | I think there’s some leftover chops in the fridge. | 好像冰箱里还有点剩下的肉排 |
[10:13] | Sure. | 好的 |
[10:18] | There you go. | 来了 |
[10:22] | Did you have someone over last night? | 昨天晚上有人来过吗 |
[10:27] | No. | 没有 |
[10:29] | Alright, I need you to do me a favour. | 好了 我需要你帮我一个忙 |
[10:32] | Can you call work and tell them I’m running late? | 你能跟打个电话说下我工作得晚点到吗 |
[10:38] | See you later, OK? | 一会见 |
[11:23] | Uh-oh. Sprung! | 哈 被发现了 |
[11:24] | Now you think I’m a scurvy dog going through your things. | 我看起来是不是像一只乱翻你东西的小狗 |
[11:28] | Don’t be silly. There’s a sign, you see? | 别傻了 那有个标志 你看到了吗 |
[11:30] | I know someone who might like the display case, that’s all. | 我只是正好认识一个喜欢展示柜的人 |
[11:33] | – Be my guest. – Yeah? | – 别客气 – 是吗 |
[11:35] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | – 当然了 – 谢谢 |
[11:39] | Can I give you a hand? | 需要我帮你吗 |
[11:43] | Yeah, my…my keys. | 帮我把 我的 我的钥匙 |
[11:53] | It’s the square silver one. | 是个银色的长方形 |
[11:56] | Yep. | 就是它 |
[12:01] | Thanks for that. | 谢谢 |
[12:12] | You two look great together. | 你在车旁边更好看了 |
[12:14] | Could still pull it off? | 你还要开上走吗 |
[12:16] | You think? | 你觉得呢 |
[12:17] | I have an imagination. | 我能想象出来 |
[12:30] | No… I can’t. Not right now. | 不 我不行 现在不行 |
[12:34] | I’m already late for work. | 反正我上班已经迟到了 |
[12:36] | Another 15 minutes won’t make a difference. | 再过15分钟也还是迟到 |
[12:39] | Tomorrow? | 明天吧 |
[12:40] | OK. Tomorrow. | 好啊 明天 |
[12:44] | I take a break at 11:30. | 我休息时间是十一点半 |
[12:46] | Um…you could have some cake. | 你可以吃点蛋糕 |
[12:49] | – Cake? – Yeah. | – 蛋糕吗 – 是啊 |
[12:51] | Look, um…l don’t mean to brag, | 我也不是想吹牛 |
[12:54] | but, uh… | 但是 |
[12:55] | l’ve got some cakey tricks of my own. | 我自己有些做蛋糕的独门技巧 |
[13:00] | – Oh! – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 对 |
[13:01] | Cakey tricks? | 做糕点的独门技巧 |
[13:02] | Tomorrow? | 明天见吗 |
[13:04] | – Tomorrow. – OK. | – 明天见 – 好 |
[13:50] | Come in! | 进来吧 |
[13:53] | I, uh, thought you were closed. | 我还以为你关门了 |
[13:54] | Oh, no, it just looks like it. Come on in. | 没有 那只是看起来像是关门了 进来吧 |
[13:58] | Are you looking for anything in particular? | 你在找什么东西吗 |
[14:01] | Just flowers. | 就是看看鲜花 |
[14:04] | Ok. | 好啊 |
[14:08] | The lilies are pretty. | 百合花很漂亮 |
[14:09] | Um…the roses are always safe. | 玫瑰花在什么情况下都能送 |
[14:12] | Is there a special occasion? | 有什么特定的场合要用吗 |
[14:15] | Oh, no. Just for Mum. | 没有 就是为了给妈妈买的 |
[14:16] | Oh, you’re a nice boy, buying flowers for your mum. | 你真是个好孩子知道给你妈妈买花 |
[14:20] | It’s her birthday. | 今天是她的生日 |
[14:22] | I’m impressed you remembered! | 我很惊讶你居然记得 |
[14:23] | What colour do you think she’d like? | 你觉得她会喜欢什么颜色的 |
[14:28] | I think pink, probably. | 我想可能是粉红色的 |
[14:33] | The tulips are a personal favourite of mine. | 郁金香是我自己的最爱 |
[14:36] | She likes tulips. | 她喜欢郁金香 |
[14:38] | They always look so pure. | 它们看起来总是那么纯洁 |
[14:47] | They’re amazing. | 它们太棒了 |
[14:52] | Come with me. I wanna show you something. | 跟我来 我给你看些东西 |
[15:03] | Come. | 来吧 |
[15:06] | The cymbidiums flower every two years. | 兰花每两年开一次花 |
[15:13] | You have to look closely. | 你必须得离近点看 |
[15:15] | Your nose almost has to touch it. | 你的鼻子几乎得碰到它 |
[15:22] | See that? | 看到了吗 |
[15:32] | I wish I could take a photo. | 我希望我能照张相 |
[15:37] | Turn around. Close your eyes. | 转身 闭上你的眼睛 |
[15:44] | Hold out your hand. | 伸出你的手 |
[15:45] | – What is it? – Hold out. | – 那是什么 – 手伸开 |
[15:48] | There you go. | 好了 |
[15:50] | – Can I open? – Yeah. | – 我可以睁眼了吗 – 可以了 |
[15:55] | It’s yours. | 它是你的了 |
[15:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:58] | Would you like a lesson? | 想让我教你怎么拍吗 |
[16:00] | – Yeah. OK. – Very easy. | – 是啊 – 好的 很简单 |
[16:02] | All you do is point at the subject. | 你只需要朝向拍摄物 |
[16:05] | OK, now, there’s no zoom, | 好了 现在这个没有调焦 |
[16:06] | so you just use this here to focus. | 所以你要用这个来调焦 |
[16:10] | And click. | 然后按下去 |
[16:13] | lt’s a little bit of a dinosaur, | 看起来有点太大了 |
[16:15] | so you wind it on manually. | 所以你得用手把它卷一下 |
[16:17] | Oh! Your lucky last. | 哦 这是你最后的胶卷了 |
[16:19] | L’ll just change the roll. | 我来换胶卷 |
[16:31] | Do you live close by? | 你住在附近吗 |
[16:33] | Not far. | 住的不远 |
[16:40] | You’re all set. | 都准备好了 |
[17:30] | OK. Pens down. | 好了 放下笔 |
[17:31] | Let’s see what you’ve got. | 让我看看你们写的怎么样 |
[17:34] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[17:36] | Let’s share it. | 给大家分享下你写的吧 |
[17:40] | I fight, I pine | 抗争着 思念着 |
[17:42] | Why does the sun shine? | 阳光 为何普照着 |
[17:44] | He speaks, I drown | 他开口 我沉醉 |
[17:46] | Nothing sought, nothing found | 无处寻 无处找 |
[17:48] | Obsessed with beauty and treasure within | 迷失在他心中财富和美貌 |
[17:51] | “Open sesame,” said Aladdin | 芝麻开门 就如阿拉丁说的一般 |
[17:53] | A thousand and one tales | 是一千零一个故事 |
[17:55] | A language divine | 也是一种神圣的语言 |
[17:57] | And that’s it. | 念完了 |
[18:03] | That’s good. | 很不错 |
[18:04] | – Well done. I like that. – Thank you. | – 写得很好 我很喜欢 – 谢谢你 |
[18:06] | He, um… “He speaks…” | 他 他开口 |
[18:08] | – I drown. – I drown. | – 我沉醉 – 我沉醉 |
[18:10] | That’s nice | 这句很好 |
[18:23] | Shelley? | 谢莉 |
[18:31] | Withered flesh and sagging little breasts | 萎缩的肌肉 下垂的乳房 |
[18:36] | Something about an older man | 一个老人的过往 |
[18:37] | That makes me want to self-combust, self-destruct… | 引起了我自我毁灭的疯狂 |
[18:44] | I want to know what it’s like | 我想知道故事的结局 |
[18:47] | To sully oneself with 50-plus lust | 当用无数的欲望填充自己 |
[18:53] | Watery sperm and carefree germs | 只剩下水一样的精子和无忧无虑的细菌 |
[18:59] | Running free on Mr Wrinklee. | 在皱纹先生的身上自由奔跑 |
[19:09] | Thank you, Shelley. | 谢谢你 谢莉 |
[19:10] | OK, people, uh, we’re… we’re done for today. | 好吧 各位 我们今天就到这里吧 |
[19:12] | Remember, for homework, to keep your…keep your journaling up | 记住 做作业时 要记下你的日记 |
[19:15] | and for next week, remember to bring in | 下周记得带 |
[19:19] | , um, an…an image from childhood | 一张能引起你共鸣的 |
[19:22] | that resonates with you. | 童年照片 |
[20:08] | No. | 不 |
[20:12] | No. | 不 |
[20:18] | No. | 不 |
[20:19] | For Chris-sake, just let me pay for this. | 看在上帝的份上 让我来付钱吧 |
[20:23] | Yes. Credit card. | 对了 信用卡 |
[20:37] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[20:48] | It looks good on you. | 相机很配你 |
[20:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:52] | – I’m Evelyn, by the way. – I’m Fin. | – 对了 我是伊芙琳 – 我是芬 |
[20:54] | Nice to meet you, Fin. | 很高兴见到你 芬 |
[20:56] | Nice to meet you too. | 我也很高兴认识你 |
[21:02] | Would you like a job? | 你想要份工作吗 |
[21:04] | Ajo… Yeah! Yeah, yeah, sure. | 工 是啊 是的 是的 当然了 |
[21:05] | – Check with your mum first? – Yeah. | – 先和你妈妈商量一下吧 – 好的 |
[21:07] | I… She’ll be cool. | 我 她会同意的 |
[21:08] | No, no, she will. She’ll be happy to get rid of me. | 她会的 她会很高兴我不用烦她了 |
[21:12] | – Is tomorrow too soon? – No, no. | – 明天太早了吗 – 不 不 |
[21:14] | L…l can come round, like, 8:00, 8:30. | 我 我八点 八点半就可以过来 |
[21:16] | Oh, no, no, no. That’s too early. | 哦 不 那太早了 |
[21:18] | 9:30’s better. I hate mornings. | 9点30分比较好 我不喜欢早起 |
[21:20] | – I’ll see you then. – See you then. | – 到时候见 – 到时候见 |
[21:22] | OK. ‘Bye. ‘Bye. | 好的 再见 再见 |
[21:39] | ♪ She walks on fire | ♪ 她做着危险的事情 |
[21:39] | 此处BGM She Walks On Fire 歌手 Royal Crown Revue | |
[21:41] | ♪ Yet l’ll never know | ♪ 但我却永远不会知道 |
[21:45] | ♪ When she’s not with me | ♪ 当她不在我身边时 |
[21:47] | ♪ How our fever grows… | ♪ 我们的关系又会如何 |
[21:52] | ♪ To be desired | ♪ 需要 |
[21:55] | ♪ And left standing cold | ♪ 保持冷酷 |
[21:58] | ♪ When she walks on fire | ♪ 当她做着危险的事时 |
[22:01] | ♪ It pains me to know | ♪ 我知道了会很难过 |
[22:03] | ♪ I love her so Ho, ho, ho | ♪ 我爱她 所以 |
[22:08] | ♪ Ho, ho, ho, yeah… | ♪ 哦 哦 哦 |
[22:12] | Hello? | 你好 |
[22:25] | – Sorry. – You frightened me. | – 对不起 – 你吓到我了 |
[22:28] | I did call out. | 我打过电话了 |
[22:30] | And? | 还有呢 |
[22:30] | I didn’t leave my wallet behind by any chance? | 我有没有可能把钱包落在这里了 |
[22:34] | I thought it might have fallen out when we were, um… | 我以为它会在我们装车的时候 |
[22:39] | …loading the car. | 掉出来 |
[22:40] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 并没有 |
[22:42] | But I kind of wish you did. | 但我倒希望确实如此 |
[22:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:45] | Then I could have a good old stickybeak. | 这样我就可以有一个老跟班了 |
[22:48] | Find some dirty pictures, | 找到一些不雅照 |
[22:49] | or find you to be squeaky clean. | 或者发现你还是处子 |
[22:53] | Well, it’s pretty hard to get to my age with a clean slate. | 到我这个年纪就很难是处子了 |
[23:05] | – Your turn. – To do what? | – 轮到你了 – 做什么 |
[23:08] | To dig up some dirt. | 问出点秘密 |
[23:11] | – You’re funny. – Yes. Go. | – 你不是在开玩笑吧 – 来吧 |
[23:21] | – Truth or dare. – Truth. | – 真心话还是大冒险 – 真心话 |
[23:23] | – Married? – Divorced. | – 结婚了吗 – 离婚了 |
[23:27] | Children? | 有孩子吗 |
[23:30] | Passion? | 还有什么爱好吗 |
[23:32] | – This. – This? | – 这个 – 我们两个吗 |
[23:35] | No, this. | 不 是这个花店 |
[23:40] | – This. – Fun. | – 那我们两个算什么 – 小乐子 |
[23:50] | Your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[23:54] | OK. Truth or dare. | 好 真心话还是大冒险 |
[23:58] | Um…dare. | 嗯 大冒险 |
[24:02] | I dare you to tell me the truth. | 那你敢跟我说真心话吗 |
[24:04] | Ok. | 好啊 |
[24:08] | This? | 我们两个你怎么看 |
[24:13] | Scary. | 有点吓人 |
[24:15] | Children? | 有孩子吗 |
[24:19] | One. A boy. | 一个 一个男孩 |
[24:23] | So you’re married? | 所以你已经结婚了 |
[24:27] | I was. | 曾经结过婚 |
[24:29] | Divorced? | 又离婚了 |
[24:32] | No, um… | 不是 呃 |
[24:34] | No, she…she passed away. | 不 她 她去世了 |
[24:39] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:42] | That’s ok. | 没关系 |
[24:55] | -I’ll see you tomorrow? – Tomorrow. | – 明天见 – 明天见 |
[25:34] | Can I come in? | 我可以进来吗 |
[25:35] | Sorry, we’re closed. | 对不起 我们关门了 |
[25:37] | Oh. Please? | 哦 拜托了 |
[25:40] | Please… | 拜托了 |
[25:41] | OK. I’ll meet you round the back. | 好吧 去后门等我 |
[25:43] | – Hello, you. – Hey. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[25:45] | – Thanks for doing this. – What’s up? | – 谢谢你这么做 – 怎么了 |
[25:47] | Could you do me a huge favour? I need to get these developed. | 你能帮我个忙吗 我得把这些冲洗一下 |
[25:51] | – Now? – Yeah. | – 现在 – 对 |
[25:52] | – It’s kind of important. – OK. | – 这挺重要的 – 好吧 |
[25:54] | But they won’t be ready till 8:30, | 但是他们在我们八点半开门的时候 |
[25:57] | when we open. | 才能准备好 |
[25:57] | Great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[26:25] | ♪ ..gonna be changing soon | ♪ 很快就会变了 |
[26:25] | 此处BGM Lucky Number 歌手 Lene Lovich | |
[26:28] | ♪ Something tells me my lucky number’s | ♪ 有东西告诉我我的幸运号码是 |
[26:31] | ♪ Gonna be cha-ay-ay-ay-ay-angin’ | ♪ 会成为一个快乐的人 |
[26:35] | ♪ You certainly do have a strange effect on me | ♪ 你对我确实有一种奇怪的影响 |
[26:38] | ♪ I never thought that I could feel the way I feel | ♪ 我从没想过我能感受到我现在所感受到的 |
[26:41] | ♪ There’s something in your eyes gives me a wild idea | ♪ 你眼里有些东西让我产生了疯狂的想法 |
[26:44] | ♪ I never want to be apart from you, my dear | ♪ 我永远都不想和你分开 亲爱的 |
[26:48] | ♪ I guess it must be true… ♪ | ♪ 我想这一定是真的 |
[26:49] | ♪ My lucky number’s two… ♪ | ♪ 我的幸运号码是2 |
[28:07] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[28:39] | You’re gonna be OK. | 你会没事的 |
[28:42] | You think? | 你觉得呢 |
[28:47] | Shelley. | 谢莉 |
[29:04] | Shelley… | 谢莉 |
[29:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:36] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[31:08] | Come see what you think. | 你来看看有什么想法吗 |
[31:13] | I don’t think the antennae are that long. | 我觉得触角没那么长 |
[31:16] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:20] | Hmm. You’re right but only by a smidge. | 你说得对 不过也就对了一点点 |
[31:24] | Told you. | 我说过吧 |
[31:26] | Do you know how much I love you? | 你知道我有多爱你吗 |
[31:29] | Mwah. You’re a gorgeous boy. | 你真是个漂亮的男孩 |
[31:44] | – Morning. – Hey, you. | – 早上好 – 你好 这个给你 |
[31:52] | ls that your dad’s new girlfriend? | 那是你爸的新女朋友吗 |
[31:56] | No. Oh…l don’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[31:59] | She’s sexy. | 她好性感 |
[32:03] | Is he OK? | 他还好吗 |
[32:05] | Who? | 谁 |
[32:07] | Your dad. | 你爸爸 |
[32:09] | Yeah, l…l guess. | 还好吧 我 我觉得 |
[32:11] | Yeah, I… Thanks for doing this. | 太好了 我 谢谢你做的这些 |
[32:14] | Wait. I’ve got something for you. | 等会 我有东西给你 |
[32:27] | Do you have any of those? | 你有养过吗 |
[32:29] | No. I don’t. | 不 没有 |
[32:30] | I did some research. They like banana and apple. | 我调查了一下 它们喜欢香蕉和苹果 |
[32:36] | Great. Thank you. | 太棒了 谢谢你 |
[32:38] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[32:40] | – uh…l gotta go. – OK. | – 嗯 我得走了 – 好的 |
[32:42] | – ‘Bye. – ‘Bye. | – 拜 – 拜 |
[34:06] | He’s a beauty. | 他长得挺好看的 |
[34:08] | It’s a she. | 是她 |
[34:09] | Your mum would’ve liked her. | 你妈妈也许会喜欢她 |
[34:17] | Hey, I got you a present. | 嘿 我给你带了礼物 |
[34:19] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[34:20] | It’s in the boot. Do you want to give me a hand? | 在后备箱里 想来搭把手吗 |
[34:23] | Come on. | 快来吧 |
[34:31] | Where’d you get it? | 你在哪里弄到的 |
[34:32] | – You know the flower shop? – Yeah, there’s a new owner. | – 你知道那个花店吗 – 是的 – 店主换人了 |
[34:34] | I met her yesterday. She seems nice, eh? | 我昨天见到她了 她看起来不错 嗯 |
[34:40] | Do you want to grab that end? | 你来抬底部 |
[34:42] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[34:45] | Hey, what have we got here? | 嘿 让我看看这是什么 |
[34:47] | – Whoa! Hello! – Oh, Dad… | – 哇哦 看 – 爸爸 |
[34:48] | Where’d you get these? Gary. | 你从哪里弄到的 盖里 |
[34:51] | Gary? Gary. I mean, they are… | 盖里 盖里 这可有点 |
[34:53] | Look, mate, they’re a great set, there’s no doubt about it, | 听着 伙计 这对胸长得很漂亮无疑 |
[34:57] | but not something I want ending up at school. | 但我可不觉得这跟学习有关 |
[34:59] | No way I want you wanking over them. | 我可想让你对着它们手淫 |
[35:01] | What?! | 什么 |
[35:03] | Mate, that’s a bit rough. | 伙计 这可有点无礼了 |
[36:18] | Come in. | 进来 |
[36:21] | Lyn! | 林恩 |
[36:22] | Allan. | 阿伦 |
[36:23] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[36:25] | Um, yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 还好 我很好 |
[36:29] | There’s been some gossip. | 我听到一些闲话 |
[36:30] | Don’t ask me how I heard it. That’s not important. | 不要问我怎么听到的 这不重要 |
[36:33] | What is important is that you tell me the truth. | 重要的是你要告诉我实话 |
[36:38] | Once I know the truth | 一旦我知道真相 |
[36:39] | then we can do something about it, hm? | 然后我们就可以把问题解决了 对吧 |
[36:42] | Have you been having an affair with a student here? | 你在这里和学生有过瓜葛吗 |
[36:48] | No. | 没有 |
[36:51] | Just a moment. | 等一下 |
[36:52] | That’s OK. We’re finished here. | 好了 我们谈完了 |
[36:58] | Go on with your meeting. | 你继续吧 |
[37:09] | Oh! Yummy! | 哦 味道可好了 |
[37:11] | Stop. Don’t… Don’t touch that. | 等等 别 不要碰它 |
[37:19] | She looked scary. | 她看起来不太友好 |
[37:20] | Are you in trouble? | 你有麻烦了吗 |
[37:22] | No. | 不 |
[37:24] | Well… | 那就好 |
[37:26] | …l can tell that you have been a very naughty boy, | 我得告诉你 你可有点不听话呦 |
[37:30] | and I want you to come with me before they shoot you! | 我要让你跟我一起走 趁他们没找你麻烦之前 |
[37:35] | What are those? | 这是什么 |
[37:36] | These, my dear friend, | 这个 亲爱的朋友 |
[37:40] | are cock-o-rings. | 是套蛋蛋的环 |
[37:43] | Go, show me your ‘O’ mouth. | 走吧 让我看看你蛋疼的表情 |
[37:58] | You can’t be serious. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[38:01] | I am serious, | 我是认真的 |
[38:02] | it literally took me, like, hours to come up with these. | 我花了差不多几个小时才想出来的 |
[38:06] | Shelley… | 谢莉 |
[38:08] | I can’t be doing this. | 我不能这样做 |
[38:11] | When are you gonna lighten up? | 你什么时候才能公开我们的关系 |
[38:13] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[38:15] | You’re scared. | 你有点害怕了 |
[38:16] | Scared that I’d dob you in, | 害怕我会告发你 |
[38:19] | scared you’d lose your job | 害怕你会失去工作 |
[38:21] | and there’d be a public outcry. | 并且还要受大家的谴责 |
[38:24] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[38:26] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[38:28] | But I promise | 但是我发誓 |
[38:30] | that is never gonna happen. | 这些永远不会发生的 |
[38:34] | Look, I won’t even touch you. | 听着 我甚至都不会碰你 |
[38:38] | No pressure. l’ll just… l’ll just wait. | 不会强迫你 我只会 我只会等着你 |
[38:45] | Can you just try them on? | 你能戴上吗 只是试试 |
[38:47] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[38:48] | I have my money on lucky number…one. | 我赌 小的这个更适合你 |
[38:54] | What is wrong?! | 到底怎么了 |
[38:57] | This. This. | 这 这 |
[38:59] | I mean, it’s… lt’s… lt’s just… | 我的意思是 |
[39:01] | You know, it’s just not appropriate. | 你知道的 这不合适 |
[39:05] | Do you have any idea how much I fucking hate that word? | 你知道我是多么恨这个词吗 |
[39:09] | ‘Appropriate’? | 合适 这个词 |
[39:11] | We both know what is not appropriate. | 我们都清楚什么合不合适 |
[39:15] | Someone in your position | 站在道德高处的人 |
[39:17] | using it to take advantage. | 用它来作说词 |
[39:23] | – Are you blackmailing me? – Call it what you want, Allan. | – 你在威胁我吗 – 随你怎么说 阿伦 |
[39:25] | You started this, and I think it’s extremely rude | 是你挑的头 我认为这是非常无礼的 |
[39:29] | to start something that you can’t finish. | 去挑起一件你不能解决好的事情 |
[39:36] | Shelley, | 谢莉 |
[39:37] | it was never my intention to hurt you. | 我从来没想过要伤害你 |
[39:40] | Please! | 得了吧 |
[39:41] | Do you want me to vomit? | 你想让我作呕吗 |
[39:43] | Is that what’ll get you off? | 你觉得这样能让我离开你吗 |
[39:49] | OK. Look, it’s… | 好吧 听着 |
[39:52] | Let’s finish it. | 让我们结束这一切 |
[39:53] | – Let’s finish this. – What? | – 让我们结束这一切 – 什么 |
[39:55] | It’s finished. | 已经结束了 |
[39:57] | It’s finished, OK? | 已经结束了 好吗 |
[39:58] | There we go. Are you happy now? | 就这样 你现在高兴了吗 |
[40:41] | Jesus! Look at that thing. | 天呐 看看这是什么 |
[40:44] | Oh My God, what you’re trying to do? | 我的天 你在干什么 |
[40:45] | trying to kill yourself? | 试图杀死自己吗 |
[40:47] | No pictures. Not like this. | 不准拍照 像这样不行 |
[40:49] | – They’ll put me in jail. – Oh, come on. | – 毁我形象 – 得了吧 |
[40:52] | – You look cool. – You think? | – 你看起来很酷 – 你真这样觉得 |
[40:53] | Yeah. Way cool. | 当然 酷毙了 |
[40:55] | Can you do any tricks? | 你能做点花俏动作吗 |
[40:59] | – Maybe. – Maybe? | – 也许吧 – 也许吗 |
[41:00] | – Can you skate? – No. | – 你能溜冰吗 – 不能 |
[41:02] | No. You want me to teach you? | 不能 想要我教你吗 |
[41:03] | Show me some actual tricks and l’ll think about it. | 给我看看你的真本事吧 然后我再考虑 |
[41:06] | Oh, actual tricks? Really? | 真本事吗 你确定 |
[41:07] | – Well, maybe I don’t know any. – You don’t know any? | – 哇噢 也许我什么都不会 – 一点都不会吗 |
[41:11] | – OK. – Not one? | – 是的 – 一个都不会吗 |
[41:12] | Al right. | 好吧 |
[41:15] | This is a make. | 这个叫一周跳 |
[41:21] | And this is a waltz jump. | 这个是华尔兹跳跃 |
[41:24] | Alright, alright. | 很好 很好 |
[41:26] | This is a two-footed spin. | 这是双脚原地旋转 |
[41:30] | Yo, skater girl! | 哟 溜冰女孩 |
[41:33] | Thank you. Mmm. | 谢谢 |
[41:34] | – But that was so last century. – Oh, really? | – 但这些都过时了 – 真的吗 |
[41:37] | We need something new. Something interesting. | 我们需要来点新鲜的 刺激的 |
[41:39] | – like what? -like a jump, like a round | – 比如 什么呢 – 比如 跳跃 旋转 |
[41:40] | Alright | 好啊 |
[41:41] | Hey, don’t you turn me into no skater dude. | 嘿 你是想让我远离冰鞋吗 |
[41:44] | Hell, no, sister. You’re the derby queen. | 才不呢 大姐 你可是溜冰女王 |
[41:46] | – Derby queen. – Yeah. | – 溜冰女王 – 是的 |
[41:48] | Alright, l’ll tell you what. | 好吧 我这么说吧 |
[41:52] | You clear this and l’ll give you my entire life savings. | 你能跳过这个的话 我就把所有积蓄都给你 |
[41:57] | – Which is? – Which is… | – 有多少 – 有 |
[42:01] | $8.20. | 8.2刀 |
[42:03] | It’s a lot of money. | 好多钱啊 |
[42:06] | – Double it. – Like I said, lady, that’s it. | – 我要双倍钱 – 我说过了 就这么多钱了 |
[42:08] | That’s, er…that’s all I got. | 这 我只有这么多 |
[42:09] | OK, l’ll double it, but here’s the deal. | 好吧 我加倍 但是有一个条件 |
[42:12] | You lay down, face up, eyes open, no blinking. | 你脸朝上躺下 睁大眼睛 不许眨眼 |
[42:15] | – Make it a 20. – OK, great. Perfect. | – 干脆20刀吧 – 好啊 太好了 |
[42:18] | Deal. You’re on. | 就这样 看你的了 |
[42:20] | – No blinking. – Alright. | – 不许眨眼 – 好吧 |
[42:22] | Lay down. | 躺下 |
[42:24] | I’m watching you. | 我看着你呢 |
[42:44] | ♪thievery corporation | ♪一起偷窃 |
[42:44] | 此处BGM Depth of My Soul 歌手 Thievery Corporation | |
[42:47] | ♪ And the moonlight starts to hide | ♪月光躲进云彩 |
[42:51] | ♪ In a million little splinters | ♪在数以万计的碎片中 |
[42:54] | ♪ In the corners of our mind | ♪在思维的困境中 |
[42:58] | ♪ Where endless colours | ♪在那里有缤纷的色彩 |
[43:01] | ♪ They are swallowed by the sun | ♪被阳光吞噬 |
[43:04] | ♪ In a trail full of echoes | ♪在一条充满回音的小径 |
[43:08] | ♪ Just before they had begun | ♪在他们开始之前 |
[43:12] | ♪ And fountains full of flowers | ♪泉水里满是花瓣 |
[43:15] | ♪ On islands full of tears | ♪小岛上到处是泪水 |
[43:19] | ♪ Weeping willows and fireworks | ♪哭泣的垂柳和烟花 |
[43:22] | ♪ Will explode then disappear | ♪将绽放然后消逝 |
[43:26] | ♪ You believe what you see | ♪相信你看到的景象 |
[43:29] | ♪ All the things that you know | ♪所有你知道的事 |
[43:32] | ♪ But, oh, you don’t know | ♪但是 哦 你并不知道 |
[43:38] | ♪ The depth of my soul… | ♪我灵魂的深邃 |
[43:46] | Are you sure you didn’t blink? | 你确定没有眨眼睛吗 |
[43:48] | – I have proof. – Lucky I trust you. | – 我有证据呢 – 算你走运 我相信你 |
[43:51] | I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[43:53] | Oh, yes? | 是吗 |
[43:55] | Eyes closed. Palms up. | 闭上眼睛 伸出双手 |
[43:57] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[44:05] | – Can I open it? – Of course. | – 我能打开吗 – 当然可以 |
[44:17] | This is too weird. | 这太惊奇了 |
[44:23] | When I was a little girl – well, not really little – | 当我还是个小女孩的时候 也不是太小的时候 |
[44:28] | I became obsessed, | 我迷上了它 |
[44:29] | I mean obsessed, with why men had nipples. | 我说的是奇怪 就像为什么男人也会有乳头 |
[44:30] | There had to be some evolutionary purpose, right? | 这肯定有进化的目的 对吧 |
[44:34] | So you see here. Look. | 看这里 看见了吗 |
[44:37] | Beetle feeders. | 喂甲壳虫的人 |
[44:38] | Beetle feeders? Yeah. | 喂甲壳虫的人 是的 |
[44:39] | You see, that’s a man’s nipple. lt’s a beetle feeder. | 你看 这是一个男子的乳头 他就是喂甲壳虫的人 |
[44:41] | That’s all they’re good for, really, is feeding beetles. | 他们就擅长这个 真的 喂养甲壳虫 |
[44:47] | Ants use their antennae to stroke the aphids | 蚂蚁用它们的触角去攻击蚜虫 |
[44:51] | to letdown their milk. | 好让它们泌乳 |
[44:52] | As do the stag beetles to your nipple. | 就像雄性甲虫对你的乳头所做的那样 |
[44:55] | It’s called a symbiotic relationship. | 这个叫做共生关系 |
[45:04] | We should start the day like this every day. | 我们应该像这样开始每一天 |
[45:08] | Getting wasted? Or on rollerskates? | 你是说抽烟吗 还是溜冰 |
[45:11] | – With a secret. – A secret? | – 秘密 – 一个秘密 |
[45:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[45:15] | You know, there isn’t really much to tell. | 你知道 如果你不说的话 |
[45:16] | – I’m pretty boring really. – Oh, I don’t think so. | – 我会感觉很无聊 – 我可不想这样 |
[45:20] | OK, I’ll go first. | 好吧 我先来 |
[45:22] | As my mother used to say… | 就像我母亲以前说的那样 |
[45:26] | “Evelyn, you have loved well but not wisely.” | 伊芙琳 你的感情经营的不错 但并不算聪明 |
[45:30] | I spent half my life saying yes to men I didn’t really love. | 我差不多半辈子的时间对男人有求必应 但我并没有动情 |
[45:35] | Well, maybe you just needed to, you know, break a few eggs. | 也许你只是需要 你知道的 打破一些鸡蛋 |
[45:40] | Mum used to say that. | 我妈妈过去这样说 |
[45:42] | You’ve got to break a few eggs before you find a good one. | 在你找到一个好鸡蛋之前 你总得先打破几个鸡蛋 |
[45:46] | I want to meet your mum. | 我想见见你妈妈 |
[45:52] | I actually don’t have a mother. | 我其实并没有母亲 |
[45:55] | Not anymore. | 她去世了 |
[46:00] | I’m sorry, Fin. I didn’t… | 我很抱歉 芬 我不是故意 |
[46:04] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[46:06] | She must have been a good mum. | 她之前肯定是个好妈妈 |
[46:11] | – So it’s just you and your dad? – Yeah. | – 所以现在只剩你和你爸爸了吗 – 是的 |
[46:14] | Yeah, him and his girlfriends. | 是的 他和他女朋友 |
[46:20] | Oh, he’s here already. | 他来了 |
[46:29] | Evie? | 小伊 |
[46:30] | Evie, open the door. | 小伊 开门 |
[46:32] | Evie, let me in. Open the door. | 小伊 让我进去 快开门 |
[46:33] | – You need to leave, Vince. – Open the door. | – 你快点走开 文斯 – 把门打开 |
[46:35] | – Evie, I… Evie! – You’re violating police orders. | – 小伊 我 小伊 – 你违反了警察的指令 |
[46:44] | – Evie, open the fucking door. – I don’t give a shit. | – 小伊 把这该死的门打开 – 我不可能开的 |
[46:46] | DVO or no DVO, we have nothing left to say to each other. | 不管有没有家暴限制令 我们都无话可说 |
[46:52] | Evie, I made a mistake. | 小伊 我知道我错了 |
[46:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[47:02] | Yes, hello. It’s Evelyn Gray. | 是的 你好 我是伊芙琳 盖里 |
[47:04] | My ex-husband’s trying to break in. | 我前夫此刻正打算破门而入 |
[47:07] | He’s breaking a DVO. | 他违反了家庭暴力限制令 |
[47:13] | oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[47:15] | – That’s the guy I invited over. – What? | – 我邀请的那个人来了 – 什么 |
[47:17] | No, no, no, no. But he’s with her. | 不 不 不 她也来了 |
[47:20] | – How do you know? – There you go. | – 你怎么会知道 – 你在这里啊 |
[47:23] | He’s her teacher. | 他是她的老师 |
[47:24] | – Are you sure? – Yes, everyone knows. | – 你确定吗 – 是的 大家都知道 |
[47:28] | Don’t you dare run away from me! Gutless wonder! | 你怎么敢这样躲着我 你个懦夫 |
[47:39] | ♪ The street’s a liar | ♪街上的一个骗子 |
[47:39] | 此处BGM Kill of the Night 歌手 Gin Wigmore | |
[47:42] | ♪ I’m gonna lure you into the dark | ♪我会引诱你进入黑暗 |
[47:47] | ♪ My cold desire | ♪我冰冷的欲望 |
[47:50] | ♪ To hear the boom, boom, boom of your heart | ♪听见你心跳的声音 |
[47:55] | ♪ The danger is I’m dangerous | ♪我是个危险的人 |
[47:58] | ♪ And I might just tear you apart | ♪我可能会将你撕碎 |
[48:02] | For fuck’s sake, Al! | 看在我们滚床单的份上 艾尔 |
[48:04] | ♪ Oh, ah, oh | ♪嗷 啊 嗷 |
[48:07] | ♪ I’m gonna catch ya | ♪我会抓住你的 |
[48:09] | ♪ I’m gonna get ya, get Ya | ♪我会得到你 得到你 |
[48:13] | ♪ I wanna taste the way that you bleed | ♪我想看着你流出鲜血 |
[48:19] | ♪ Ohhh, ah, oh | ♪噢 啊 噢 |
[48:22] | ♪ You’re my kill of the night. | ♪你是我今夜的猎物 |
[48:31] | If there’s one thing I can’t stand, | 我无法忍受的一件事 |
[48:33] | it’s people that run and hide. | 就是人们逃避和躲躲藏藏 |
[48:36] | People that stick their head in the sand | 那些人把头埋在沙子里 |
[48:38] | and just hope things will go away. | 只是希望一切都会烟消云散 |
[48:39] | Men who leave messages rather than doing it to your face. | 他们宁愿留言也不肯当面告诉你 |
[48:48] | You don’t do that to me. | 你不要那样对我 |
[49:13] | We can play spider babies. | 我们来玩蜘蛛宝宝吧 |
[49:19] | l’ll be the mummy spider | 我当妈妈蜘蛛 |
[49:21] | and you can be the baby | 你当那个小蜘蛛 |
[49:23] | and l’ll let you suckle me. | 我给你喂奶 |
[49:27] | Or you could be the mummy | 或者你是妈妈 |
[49:29] | and l’ll be the baby | 我是小蜘蛛 |
[49:31] | and I can suckle you. | 你给我喂奶 |
[49:36] | Come on, I’m just joking. | 别这样 我只是开玩笑 |
[49:46] | Come on, Al. What’s… | 过来 艾伦 |
[49:48] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[49:50] | A lot. A lot happened, Shelley. | 发生了很多很多事 谢莉 |
[49:52] | Everything happened and I can’t…l can’t undo it. | 一切都发生了 我不能 我不能回避它 |
[49:56] | I can’t fix it and I can’t… | 我无法挽回 我不能 |
[51:07] | lt’s your lucky day. | 今天是你的幸运日 |
[51:14] | I like you, Fin. | 我喜欢你 芬 |
[51:17] | Actually, I’ve got something for you. | 实际上 我有东西送你 |
[51:20] | Another present? | 还有礼物吗 |
[51:38] | lt’s, uh, just a thankyou | 这个是表达谢意的 |
[51:41] | for the camera. | 因为那个相机 |
[51:47] | With a ribbon and everything. | 还有个丝带 |
[52:06] | Evelyn, are you alright? | 伊芙琳 你还好吗 |
[52:09] | I’m ok. | 我没事 |
[52:12] | It’s just been a bad day. | 只是觉得今天真糟糕 |
[52:14] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[52:22] | You should go. I don’t want them to see you here. | 你该走了 我不想让他们看见你在这里 |
[52:25] | – You sure? – Go. | – 你确定吗 – 走吧 |
[52:32] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[52:46] | Um… Fin, right? | 你是芬 对吧 |
[52:48] | Hi. Shelley. | 你好 我是谢莉 |
[52:51] | – Hi. – Um, I just, uh… | – 你好 – 我就是来 |
[52:55] | Can you give your dad these, please? | 可以帮我把这个给你爸爸吗 |
[52:57] | Um… He needs a bit of cheering up. | 他需要振作起来 |
[53:31] | Fin, can we talk? | 芬 我们能谈谈吗 |
[53:39] | Fin? | 芬 |
[54:14] | – Hello? – Evelyn, it’s Fin. | – 谁 – 伊芙琳 我是芬 |
[54:16] | Oh, hey, Fin. I’m just in the bath. | 芬 我在洗澡 |
[54:19] | I’ll get dressed. | 我穿下衣服 |
[54:46] | – Are you OK, Fin? – Yeah. | – 你还好吧 芬 – 还好 |
[54:49] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[54:55] | – You’re not hurt, are you? – No. | – 你没受伤吧 – 没 |
[54:58] | Do you reckon it would be alright | 你觉得我可以 |
[55:00] | if I stay here for a little while? | 在这里呆一会吗 |
[55:03] | Does your dad have a girlfriend? | 你爸爸有女朋友吗 |
[55:06] | I just need a bit of time to sort a few things out. | 我只是需要时间整理一下思绪 |
[55:09] | You need to call him, Fin. He’ll be worried. | 你要打电话给他 芬 不然他会担心的 |
[55:12] | No. | 不要 |
[55:20] | Hello? | 喂 |
[55:22] | Yes, this is her. | 对 我就是 |
[55:27] | Yes, I did. | 好 我知道 |
[55:30] | No. | 不要 |
[55:36] | Yes, I know where to go. | 是 我知道该去哪 |
[55:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[55:49] | Do you think I could have a hug? | 能拥抱一下吗 |
[56:44] | I’m not very well, Fin. | 我心情很不好 芬 |
[56:49] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[57:44] | Dinner! | 吃饭了 |
[57:52] | Come on, Fin! This is getting ridiculous. | 过来 芬 你越来越不像话了 |
[58:01] | Alright, well, l’ll put it in the microwave | 好吧 我把它饭留在微波炉里了 |
[58:03] | and you can sort it out yourself. | 你可以自己弄一下 |
[1:01:04] | Fin? | 芬在吗 |
[1:01:10] | Fin? | 芬呢 |
[1:02:02] | Evelyn? | 伊芙琳在吗 |
[1:02:33] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[1:02:34] | Have you broken something? | 你摔到哪了吗 |
[1:02:36] | Hey, are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[1:02:38] | Come on. Let’s get you to a doctor. | 赶紧去看医生 |
[1:02:41] | Can you stand? | 能站起来吗 |
[1:02:49] | Are you fucking your student? | 你不是在和你的学生鬼混吗 |
[1:02:57] | – Who told you that? – Are you? | – 谁告诉你的 – 你有吗 |
[1:03:03] | I fucked up. | 我搞砸了 |
[1:03:05] | But they’re… | 但是他们 |
[1:03:06] | You know, they’re mistakes that I’m… | 你知道 他们误解了 我 |
[1:03:09] | …that I’m trying to undo. | 我在试着挽回 |
[1:03:11] | How’s it going for you? Ow! | 那你挽回的怎么样了 |
[1:03:15] | Good…l hope. | 挺好的 但愿 |
[1:03:16] | ‘I hope’. Sounds encouraging. | 我希望 这句话听起来挺鼓舞人心的 |
[1:03:22] | Ok. Hey? | 好吧 那 |
[1:03:23] | Hey, you don’t have to like me… | 你不必喜欢我 |
[1:03:28] | Good! | 好 |
[1:03:29] | …but at least let me give you a lift to a doctor. | 但至少让我带你去医生 |
[1:03:33] | Look, I don’t want a doctor. I just want to go home. | 听着 我不想看医生 我只想回家 |
[1:03:36] | Well, then l’ll take you home. | 好 那我带你回家 |
[1:03:45] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:05:36] | Oh! You alright? | 你还好吧 |
[1:05:40] | OK, let me get that up. | 我来抬 |
[1:05:45] | Ok. | 好了 |
[1:05:47] | No, I’ll…l’ll do it. | 还是我来吧 |
[1:05:49] | I’m going to be really gentle, alright? | 我会轻点的 好吗 |
[1:05:56] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:06:01] | Aha! What would we do without frozen peas? | 如果没有冰豌豆镇痛还怎么活 |
[1:06:09] | Here. | 来了 |
[1:06:15] | Can I get you a cup of tea? | 你要喝杯茶吗 |
[1:06:17] | I just need my pills on top of the fridge, if you don’t mind. | 不介意的话帮我拿下冰箱上的药 |
[1:06:21] | – In the green container. – Yep. | – 在绿色的盒子里 – 好 |
[1:06:24] | And a glass of water. | 还有一杯水 |
[1:06:26] | – Sure. – Thanks. | – 可以 – 谢谢 |
[1:06:38] | That’s a lot of pills. | 你有这么多药啊 |
[1:06:41] | You need a lot of pills if you’re a hypochondriac. | 你知道的 忧郁患者需要很多药的 |
[1:06:50] | – Ah. Thank you. – No problem. | – 谢谢 – 没事 |
[1:07:44] | Fin? | 芬 |
[1:07:53] | Hey! Hey! | 喂 喂 |
[1:07:55] | Those photos. Did you take ’em? | 那些照片 是你拍的吗 |
[1:07:59] | Jesus, Fin. You can’t… | 天啊 芬 你不能 |
[1:08:00] | – You can’t stay there. – What are you gonna do? | – 不能待这 – 你要做什么 |
[1:08:02] | Maybe l’ll call the cops and they can ask her. | 或许我会叫警察来问她 |
[1:08:04] | Go your hardest, and while you’re at it, | 尽管去吧 你不怕警察吗 |
[1:08:06] | are you going to tell them you fuck your students? | 难道你想告诉他们你和学生鬼混吗 |
[1:08:09] | – OK. It’s up to you. – Fuck… | – 好 随你 – 滚 |
[1:08:10] | Tell me what’s going on or l’ll ask her myself. | 告诉我怎么回事 不然我就去问她 |
[1:08:12] | Get your class to move in. You can fuck them all. | 去和你班上的学生鬼混吧 |
[1:08:15] | – You watch your mouth. – Stay away. | – 说话注意点 – 走开 |
[1:08:16] | – I’m not going to stay… – Stay the fuck away! | – 我不想这样 – 离我远点 |
[1:08:21] | Fin! | 芬 |
[1:08:51] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[1:09:52] | Evelyn? | 伊芙琳 |
[1:09:57] | Evelyn? | 伊芙琳 |
[1:10:00] | Hello. You’ve reached Bloom. | 你好 这里是花房 |
[1:10:02] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[1:10:05] | Hi, Evelyn. It’s Al. | 你好 伊芙琳 我是艾伦 |
[1:10:59] | Yes? How can I help? | 你好 需要帮忙吗 |
[1:11:01] | Mrs Evelyn… Miss Evelyn Gray. | 伊芙琳太太 伊芙琳 盖里小姐 |
[1:11:05] | Is she here? | 她在这里吗 |
[1:11:08] | Yes, she has checked in, | 是的 她在 |
[1:11:10] | but it’s not visiting hours until three o’clock. | 但三点后才能探视 |
[1:11:16] | Oh, OK. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[1:11:59] | Yes. | 请进 |
[1:12:02] | – Lyn! – l’ll keep this brief. | – 琳恩 – 我长话短说 |
[1:12:06] | This was handed in to me today. | 这是我今天收到的 |
[1:12:08] | Now, you tell me, do I need to get that developed? | 现在 你告诉我 需要我查下去吗 |
[1:12:18] | Probably not. | 还是别了吧 |
[1:12:19] | Well, then I think it’s best you pack up your things and go. | 好 那你现在最好打包走人 |
[1:12:31] | Oh, Allan, I did try. | 艾伦 我尽力了 |
[1:13:01] | Are you in trouble? | 你有麻烦了吗 |
[1:13:06] | Big trouble? | 很麻烦吗 |
[1:13:13] | Is there anything I can do to help? | 有什么能帮到你的吗 |
[1:13:18] | What? | 有吗 |
[1:13:21] | Stay away. | 走吧 |
[1:13:24] | Just stay away. | 离开就好 |
[1:14:13] | Fin, I know you’re in there. | 芬 我知道你在里面 |
[1:14:18] | Look, I don’t want any more trouble. I just want to talk. | 听着 我不想找麻烦 我们谈谈 |
[1:14:25] | That’s all, OK? | 可以吗 行吗 |
[1:14:27] | Fin? | 芬 |
[1:14:59] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 天呐 不 不 不 |
[1:15:04] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[1:15:06] | No! Fuck! | 别这样 操 |
[1:15:08] | Fin! | 芬 |
[1:15:10] | Fin! | 芬 |
[1:15:12] | FIN! Come on, I need help! | 快过来 我需要帮忙 |
[1:15:15] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[1:15:21] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[1:15:24] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[1:15:28] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[1:15:33] | Fuck. Fuck! | 靠 靠 |
[1:15:49] | Ahh! Fuck! | 靠 |
[1:17:01] | Evelyn? | 伊芙琳 |
[1:17:10] | – Why did you do that? – What? | – 你为什么变这样了 – 什么 |
[1:17:13] | Your hair. | 你的头发 |
[1:17:16] | It was going to fall out anyway. l’ll grow it back. | 反正掉下来的都会长回来的 |
[1:17:24] | Where are your clothes? | 你的衣服呢 |
[1:17:25] | This is what you wear in hospital, Fin. | 医院就要这样穿 芬 |
[1:17:30] | – It’s ugly. – Yeah, but it’s practical. | – 太丑了 – 但是挺合适的 |
[1:17:33] | I hate practical. L…l liked you the way you were. | 我讨厌这样 我喜欢你原来的样子 |
[1:17:40] | I can’t be the way I was before. | 我回不去原来的样子了 |
[1:17:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:17:47] | – I don’t feel the same. – Why? | – 我感觉不到了 – 为什么 |
[1:17:59] | Evelyn, | 伊芙琳 |
[1:18:01] | you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met. | 你是我见过最美的女人 |
[1:18:55] | Are you going to die? | 你要死了吗 |
[1:20:19] | Fin? | 芬 |
[1:20:29] | Get out of my room. Get the fuck out of my room. | 出去 滚出我的房间 |
[1:20:32] | – Mate, who do you think you are? – Well, you’re the arsehole. | – 你以为你是谁 – 你是个混蛋 |
[1:20:35] | I’m the arsehole? | 我是混蛋吗 |
[1:20:36] | Well, I’m just the arsehole that pays for everything. | 好 我就是那个承担一切的混蛋 |
[1:20:38] | Are you going to do that too now that I’ve lost my job? | 我已经失业了 你还要继续吗 |
[1:20:41] | Hey, whether you like it or not, you don’t control my life. | 不管你喜不喜欢 你无法控制我的生活 |
[1:20:44] | And if I want to date a woman or whatever, then I will. | 我想和谁约会 干什么 都行 |
[1:20:47] | You’re just going to fuck her up! Just like Mum. | 你会害了她 就像害死妈妈一样 |
[1:20:51] | Take it back. | 收回你说的话 |
[1:20:54] | Look, your mother did what she did. | 听着 你妈妈她自己做了决定 |
[1:20:56] | It’s her choice leaving. Not mine. | 是她自己要离开的 和我无关 |
[1:20:58] | How would you know? You weren’t there! | 你怎么知道 你又不在那 |
[1:21:10] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:21:13] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:21:20] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:21:33] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:23:02] | Hello, fin? | 喂 芬 |
[1:23:07] | Fin? | 芬 |
[1:23:10] | lt’s OK, I know you won’t pick up. | 好吧 我知道你不会接电话 |
[1:23:16] | If you are there, there may be some cash | 如果你在听 我留了些现金 |
[1:23:19] | under my jocks in the top drawer. | 在上面的抽屉里 裤子下面放着 |
[1:23:23] | Order yourself a pizza. | 你可以点披萨 |
[1:23:30] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:23:32] | ‘Bye. | 再见 |
[1:24:11] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[1:24:16] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么不告诉我 |
[1:24:19] | You sweet creature. | 你还小 |
[1:24:20] | There’s some things you’re better off not knowing. | 有些事情你最好别知道 |
[1:24:24] | Like about you and Dad? | 比如你和我爸吗 |
[1:24:26] | You never told me he was your father. | 你从没告诉我 他是你爸爸 |
[1:24:29] | Yeah, well, I wish he wasn’t. | 我希望他不是 |
[1:24:36] | Did he… | 那他 |
[1:24:38] | –and you? | 和你 |
[1:24:44] | Come here. I want to tell you something. | 过来 让我告诉你些事 |
[1:24:53] | I want you to talk to your father. | 我希望你和你爸爸能好好谈谈 |
[1:24:58] | Will you do that for me? | 为了我 你愿意吗 |
[1:25:17] | I made this for you. | 我做了这个给你 |
[1:26:21] | That’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[1:26:52] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:26:56] | Brought you some clothes. | 带了些衣服给你 |
[1:26:59] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:27:01] | Did you get my message? | 听到留言了吗 |
[1:27:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:27:16] | What did you tell them? | 你怎么和他们说的 |
[1:27:18] | I told them that my son tried to kill me. | 我告诉他们 我的儿子想杀了我 |
[1:27:26] | No, I just made something up. | 没 我瞎编的 |
[1:27:29] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[1:27:31] | Do you want some of this? | 要吃点吗 |
[1:27:33] | It’s hospital food. | 这是医院的食物 |
[1:27:35] | No, this is good. | 没有啊 还不错 |
[1:27:38] | Here. | 过来 |
[1:27:40] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:27:51] | Try the sausage. | 尝尝香肠 |
[1:28:42] | My love, I can feel it coming | 亲爱的 我感觉到它来了 |
[1:28:44] | and I can’t go back there again. | 我无法再回到过去了 |
[1:28:46] | I’m sorry but I don’t want you to suffer | 我很抱歉 但我不想让你 |
[1:28:49] | more than you already have. | 比现在更难过 |
[1:28:51] | Please forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[1:28:53] | Take care of our gorgeous boy. | 照顾好我们帅气的儿子 |
[1:28:57] | I love you both. | 我爱你们 |
[1:29:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:29:34] | Aren’t you coming in? | 你不进去吗 |