英文名称:A Good Day to Die Hard
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | for mass protests against the trial, | 针对前亿万富翁尤里·科马罗夫 |
[00:58] | of former billionaire Yuri Komarov. | 开庭一事的大规模抗议 |
[01:00] | The case against Mr. Komarov | 目前俄罗斯公众对尤里·科马罗夫一案 |
[01:03] | has caused widespread division amongst the Russian public, | 存在着巨大的意见分歧 |
[01:05] | some of whom view his incarceration as a political maneuver, | 有一部分人认为 他被判刑是国防部长候选人 |
[01:09] | orchestrated by this man, | 也就是这个人 |
[01:11] | Defense Minister Candidate Viktor Chagarin. | 维克多·查克林操纵的政治手段 |
[01:20] | What do you want Viktor? | 你来干什么 维克多 |
[01:34] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[01:37] | What do you want to accomplish tomorrow? | 你明天打算怎么做 |
[01:41] | I’m prepared to pay for my sins. | 我要为自己犯下的罪行赎罪 |
[01:47] | You should prepare yourself too. | 你也应该准备好了 |
[01:51] | Yuri, | 尤里 |
[01:54] | let’s be civil about this. We were friends once… | 我们好好谈谈 毕竟曾经是朋友 |
[01:59] | are could be again. | 也许能再次成为朋友 |
[02:03] | Just give me the file… | 只要你把文件给我 |
[02:06] | and I’ll hand your life back to you. | 你马上就可以重获自由 |
[02:12] | Forget this stupid trial. | 别再想这愚蠢的审判 |
[02:17] | I don’t want my life back. | 我不想回到以前的生活 |
[02:26] | You think I’m going to let | 你以为我会让你明天 |
[02:31] | you talk tomorrow? | 在法庭上乱说吗 |
[02:35] | No one is going to hear you! | 没人会听你的 |
[02:38] | I own everybody in that courtroom. | 法庭里都是我的人 |
[02:43] | You don’t own me. | 我不是 |
[02:48] | 二十世纪福克斯电影公司 出 品 | |
[02:55] | 联合出品 TSG影视娱乐公司 | |
[02:57] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[02:58] | 巨 人 影 业 摄 制 | |
[02:59] | Chagarin’s making a move on Komarov. | 查克林要对科马罗夫动手了 |
[03:02] | Shit. I’ll see if we got local. | – 见鬼 – 找那边的人处理 |
[03:07] | 约翰·摩尔 作 品 | |
[03:39] | 选角导演 特里西娅·伍德 黛博拉·阿奎拉 | |
[03:44] | 配 乐 马可·贝特拉米 | |
[03:50] | 服装设计 波雅娜·尼克托维克 | |
[03:53] | 联合制片人 大卫·威利斯 | |
[03:58] | 特技监制 埃弗雷特·伯勒尔 | |
[04:01] | 电影剪辑 丹·齐默尔曼 | |
[04:05] | 艺术指导 丹尼尔·T.多兰斯 | |
[04:10] | 摄影指导 乔纳森·塞拉 | |
[04:13] | We are ready to get started. | 我们准备好了 开始吧 |
[04:15] | Make the call. | 打电话吧 |
[04:22] | You won’t disappoint me? | 你不会让我失望吧 |
[04:26] | 制 片 亚历克斯·杨 | |
[04:30] | Have I ever disappointed you? | 我什么时候让你失望过 |
[04:35] | 编 剧 斯凯普·伍兹 | |
[04:37] | Anton. | 安东 |
[04:41] | Alik, it’s Viktor. | 埃里克 我是维克多 |
[04:43] | Yuri Komarov says hello… | 尤里·科马罗夫向你问好 |
[04:47] | It’s time to grab him. | 是时候抓他了 |
[04:49] | Yuri Komarov? | 尤里·科马罗夫 |
[04:52] | and goodbye. | 再见 |
[04:59] | 导 演 约翰·摩尔 | |
[05:17] | McClane. | 麦克莱恩 |
[05:21] | Hey, Murph, how you doing? | 你好 墨菲 |
[05:23] | Nice grouping, Grandpa. | 很准啊 老爹 |
[05:26] | Yeah, not bad. | 是啊 还不赖 |
[05:31] | Is that it? | 就这个 |
[05:34] | Yep. We found him. | 对 找到他了 |
[05:37] | It’s not good, John. | 不过不太妙 |
[05:41] | Hospital or morgue? | 医院还是太平间 |
[05:44] | Worse. | 更糟 |
[05:47] | When was the last time you spoke to this kid? | 你们最后一次联系是什么时候 |
[05:51] | It’s been a while. | 有一阵了 |
[05:55] | Maybe a few years, even. | 大概有好几年了 |
[05:59] | Last time I saw him, it was pretty ugly. | 我们上次见面很不愉快 |
[06:05] | Well, there’s a few different versions in there, | 这里面有好几种说法 |
[06:07] | but my people are pretty sure he’s being held at a Moscow prison, | 不过 我的人确定 他被关在莫斯科一所监狱里 |
[06:12] | awaiting sentencing. | 在等候宣判 |
[06:15] | What’s he charged with? | 什么罪名 |
[06:17] | It’s a nasty sheet. | 多了去了 |
[06:20] | He’ll be lucky to get life. | 能判无期就算走运了 |
[06:27] | He can never get out of his own way. | 那小子就会惹麻烦 |
[06:31] | He had a lot of problems. | 一身臭毛病 |
[06:36] | He’s still my kid. | 可毕竟是我儿子 |
[06:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:41] | But it’s Russia. They do things differently over there. | 可那是俄罗斯 他们有他们的做法 |
[06:48] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[06:52] | Good luck, Poppy. | 祝你好运 老爹 |
[06:54] | Thanks, kid. | 谢了 小子 谢谢 |
[07:09] | God damn you! God damn it! | 该死的 该死的 |
[07:24] | Welcome to John F.Kennedy International Airport. | 欢迎来到肯尼迪国际机场 |
[07:33] | Thanks, kid. McClane, good luck. | – 多谢了 – 不客气 祝你好运 |
[07:36] | See you soon. | 谢谢 |
[08:59] | I was told you had something to offer me? | 听说你有东西要交给我 |
[09:05] | You’re looking for evidence against Yuri Komarov? | 你在寻找尤里·科马罗夫的犯罪证据 |
[09:10] | Perhaps. | 也许 |
[09:16] | Put me in the courtroom with him… | 带我去法庭见他 |
[09:19] | and I’ll testify that Komarov hired me to murder Anton. | 我可以指证他雇佣我谋杀了安东 |
[09:23] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[09:25] | I’ll testify under oath. | 我会宣誓作证 |
[09:28] | That’s good enough, isn’t it? | 这样做够了吗 |
[10:15] | Draganskiy courthouse? | 塔甘斯卡亚法院 |
[10:17] | You speak Russian? | 你会说俄语 |
[10:19] | How did I do? | 说得还行吗 |
[10:21] | Well, you asked for a large bag of hair, | 喔 你说要买一大袋头发 |
[10:25] | on the way to Taganskaya courthouse. | 带去塔甘斯卡亚法院 |
[10:28] | But I got it. I got it. | 不过 我听懂了 听懂了 |
[10:31] | Good. | 好 |
[10:33] | Traffic sucks here, too, huh? | 这里也老堵吗 |
[10:36] | Sex? | 赌 |
[10:37] | You want sex? Sexy clubs? | 你想赌博 想找赌场 |
[10:40] | No. No sex. | 不 不是赌博 |
[10:42] | It sucks, this traffic. | 我是说这里车很堵 |
[10:44] | What is it? An accident? | 出事故了 |
[10:46] | No. | 没有 |
[10:48] | Garden Ring. Is bad. Always traffic, | 这条路叫花园环路 一直很堵 |
[10:51] | always traffic. | 每天都很堵 |
[10:55] | You’re American? | 你是美国人 |
[10:56] | Yeah, American. New York. | 对 美国人 纽约来的 |
[11:02] | The Big Apple. | 大苹果城 |
[11:05] | I want to wake up in that city that never sleeps, | 我想从这座不夜城中慢慢醒来 |
[11:10] | That’s it. | – 对 没错 – 纽约 纽约 |
[11:13] | Frank Sinatra. Chairman of the Board. | 法兰克·辛纳屈 大家都叫他董事长 |
[11:16] | That’s right. The Chairman. Yeah. | 对 董事长 对 |
[11:19] | You sing good. | 你 你唱得很棒 |
[11:22] | These little town blues are melting away. | 这些小城的忧郁 在渐渐融化 |
[11:28] | Yes, I sing. | 是的 我爱唱歌 |
[11:29] | I sing all the time. | 我从早唱到晚 |
[11:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:32] | King of the hill Top of the world. | 山林之王 世界之巅 |
[11:36] | Heap. “Top of the heap.” | 高山 是高山之巅 |
[11:40] | All right, all right. Taganskaya courthouse, right there. | 好吧 好吧 塔甘斯卡亚法院就在那儿 |
[11:44] | Two blocks. | 过两个街区 |
[11:46] | You better walk, traffic is bad. Really bad. | 你还是走路吧 车太堵了 实在太堵 |
[11:50] | What do I owe you? | 多少钱 |
[11:50] | Hey, no money. | 嗨 不要钱 |
[11:52] | No money, you let me sing. You let me sing. | 不要钱 你都让我唱歌了 你让我唱歌了 |
[11:55] | You listen to my singing. No money. | 你刚才还听我唱歌 不要钱了 |
[11:58] | Welcome to Moscow. | 欢迎你来到莫斯科 |
[12:00] | That little town blues are melting away. I’m gonna make a brand new start of it, in old New York. | 这些小城的忧郁 在渐渐融化 |
[12:37] | Protests in central Moscow, | 莫斯科市中心的抗议 |
[12:38] | following a day of demonstrations in Russia. | 已经蔓延到了俄罗斯全国 |
[12:40] | The unrest comes as authorities have been accused of fraud | 骚乱源自当局被指控犯有欺诈罪 |
[12:43] | throughout the country’s elections. | 现场戒备森严 |
[12:44] | Some pictures out of | 因为自从科马罗夫入狱后 |
[12:46] | Russia right now. | 性命多次受到威胁 |
[12:47] | Protests happening there. | 示威发生在这个地方 |
[12:48] | This is a look at the demonstration. | 这是抗议示威的画面 |
[13:51] | Quiet! | 肃静 |
[13:53] | Order in the courtroom! | 请遵守法庭秩序 |
[13:55] | Quiet! | 肃静 |
[14:00] | Order in the courtroom! | 请遵守法庭秩序 |
[14:02] | Order! | 秩序 |
[14:06] | Seal the doors! | 关上大门 |
[15:41] | Detonator. | 引爆器 |
[15:45] | But, sir… the drivers? | 可是 那些司机 |
[15:50] | Detonator. | 给我引爆器 |
[16:02] | It’s gonna be loud. | 会很响哦 |
[16:46] | Quick! | 快 |
[16:51] | Come on, come on! | 快点 快点 |
[16:52] | Come on now! | 快走 |
[16:55] | Come, come. | 快点 快点 |
[16:56] | Come! | 快走 |
[17:09] | … | 检查羁押室 |
[17:57] | They are not here. | 他们不在里面 |
[17:59] | No kidding. | 上当了 |
[18:10] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[18:15] | Take Komarov alive… | 科马罗夫要活的 |
[18:16] | kill the other one. | 另一个干掉 |
[18:18] | Elick | 埃里克 |
[18:18] | We need this file. | 我们需要那份文件 |
[18:28] | Put that on! | 穿上这个 |
[18:31] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:32] | Your best friend. | 你最好的朋友 |
[18:38] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[18:41] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[18:48] | Get out of the van! | 快下车 |
[18:53] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[18:54] | Jack! Hey! | 杰克 嗨 |
[18:59] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[19:04] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[19:07] | Komarov! Komarov! | 科马罗夫 科马罗夫 |
[19:08] | Quick… get the truck! Quick… get the truck! | 在卡车这边 在卡车这边 |
[19:11] | Go home. | 你快回家 |
[19:12] | What the fuck do you think…? Jack! | 你到底在干嘛 杰克 |
[19:14] | You’re out of your depth, John. | 这事你对付不了 |
[19:15] | Jack! What are you doing? | 杰克 你在干嘛 |
[19:21] | No! No! We need him alive! | 不 不 要抓活的 |
[19:24] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[19:27] | You’re gonna shoot me? | 你要杀了我 |
[19:30] | You’re gonna shoot your own father? | 你要开枪打你老爸 |
[19:34] | You shouldn’t be here, John. | 你不该来的 |
[19:37] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来 |
[19:38] | What are you doing? | 你想干嘛 |
[19:46] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[19:50] | You’re gonna fucking run over me? | 你这笨蛋想压死我吗 |
[19:53] | You’re only making it worse! | 你只会把事情搞的更糟 |
[19:55] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[20:17] | Get out of the way! | 给我让开 |
[20:21] | Call a cop! | 有种报警啊 |
[20:47] | Come on, go! | 快走! |
[21:16] | Idiot. | 白痴! |
[21:23] | Reaper One? Reaper One from 6-1-0. | 死神1号 610呼叫死神1号 |
[21:27] | Who’s got him? Clock’s running. Foxy. | 他和谁在一起 时间紧迫 福克西 |
[21:29] | On the paper now. Box on. | 锁定目标 显示图像 |
[21:30] | Copy that. Box on. | – 收到 – 显示图像 |
[21:32] | Okay, here we go. | 好的 开始行动 |
[21:33] | 6-1, Reaper, we read you. Go ahead. | 61 这是死神 收到 请说 |
[21:35] | Reaper, how are we looking? | 我们情况怎么样 |
[21:36] | Your guy is late. | 你们延迟了 |
[21:38] | His rate of progress is way off. | 那家伙速度太慢了 |
[21:39] | MET now plus 6 minutes. | 任务时间追加6分钟 |
[21:44] | MCC Reaper. MET now plus 6. | 任务控制中心 追加6分钟 |
[21:47] | This is un-frigging-believable. | 真是难以置信 |
[21:48] | MCC Reaper. That’s not how it works. | – 任务控制中心 – 不应该这样的 |
[21:50] | Something’s off. I know this guy. This doesn’t happen. | 不对劲 我认识这个人 他不会这样 |
[21:52] | MCC Reaper, 6-1 is in the hole. Stand by. | 任务控制中心 61准备好了 待命 |
[21:55] | 6-1, be advised, your window is closed. | 61 请注意 你错过时机了 |
[21:58] | Time on target is no-go. | 停止攻击目标 |
[21:59] | I say again, TOT is no-go. | 重复 停止攻击目标 |
[22:01] | Reaper, this is real-world, not exercise, do you copy? | 死神 现在是实战 不是演习 收到吗 |
[22:05] | No, sir, Moscow police will have shut down the Garden Ring. | 不行 长官 警方会封闭花园环路 |
[22:07] | Reaper! He’s no-go for extraction. | – 死神 – 他来不及撤离 |
[22:10] | It’s too late. Shut it down. Pull it! | – 太晚了 终止行动 – 终止 |
[22:12] | 6-1, mission window is closed. Reaper is out of here. | 任务终止 死神撤退 |
[22:15] | Come on! | 快点 |
[22:16] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[22:17] | Dama! | 该死的 |
[22:19] | Get me Operations. | 给我接行动组 |
[22:20] | Reaper! | 死神 |
[22:21] | Get Mike Collins looped in. | 通知迈克·考林斯 |
[22:23] | Tell him it’s Plan B, | 实施B计划 去安全屋 |
[22:24] | safehouse. Go now! | – 快去 – 是 长官 |
[22:26] | Plan B. No choice. | B计划 |
[22:27] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[22:28] | It’s blown. They shut the Garden Ring. | – 任务终止了 – 他们封锁了花园环路 |
[22:34] | Harvest is in effect. | 准备收割 大家继续 |
[22:35] | Keep on working. | 专心点伙计们 |
[22:36] | Let’s finish this, Foxy. | 福克西 我们去完成任务 |
[22:38] | Damn you, McClane! | 该死的麦克莱恩 |
[22:41] | Damn you! | 都怪你 |
[23:10] | Oh, fuck! | 噢 见鬼 |
[23:12] | Jack! I’m not done talking to you! | 杰克 我话还没说完呢 |
[23:18] | Who is this? | 他是谁 |
[23:19] | Come on, go! | 快开 快 |
[23:42] | Concentrate, please. | 麻烦你专心点 |
[24:03] | That’s right, come on through, yeah! | 嗨 就这样 过来 对 |
[24:05] | See if you can hit this guy! | 有本事撞我呀 |
[24:22] | Jesus! | 天呐 |
[24:27] | Jesus! | 天呐 |
[25:27] | I’m tired of this guy. | 这家伙烦死了 |
[25:29] | RPG now! | 发射火箭弹 快 |
[25:35] | Jesus! | 见鬼 |
[25:57] | You missed! Interesting choice, man. | 你没打中 你小子是故意的吧 |
[26:15] | Hey, hey! | 嗨 嗨 停车 嗨 |
[26:21] | Hey! Whoa! | 嗨 嗨 喔哦 |
[26:29] | Come on! You gotta be fucking kidding me! | 见鬼 你在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[26:35] | What? | 什么 |
[26:40] | Do you think I understand a word you’re saying? | 你以为我听得懂你说的话吗 |
[26:46] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天呐 |
[26:48] | It’s okay, I’m fine, thanks. | 没事吧 我很好 谢了 |
[27:00] | Oh, man, you’re driving like my grandma! | 噢 伙计 你开车跟我奶奶一样慢 |
[27:02] | When I say drive, I mean fly! | 我叫你开车 你得开的飞起来 |
[27:15] | Oh, yeah! | 噢 耶 |
[27:39] | Get out of the way! | 快给我让开 |
[27:41] | Oh, God. | 噢 上帝保佑 |
[27:48] | Jesus! | 天呐 |
[28:01] | Oh, for the love of… | 噢 真会挑时间 |
[28:12] | Sorry, ma’am! | 对不起 女士 |
[28:25] | Sorry! | 对不起 |
[29:12] | Did you see this guy? | 看见他手势了吗 |
[29:25] | Oh, man! | 噢 见鬼 |
[29:27] | Knock knock. | 我来了 |
[29:52] | Guess who! | 我来了 |
[30:08] | I’ve had enough of this shit. | 我受够这混蛋了 |
[30:13] | Oh, man, hey! | 哦 伙计 嗨 |
[30:16] | Is that it? Is that your best shot? | 就这两下 就这点本事 |
[30:50] | Damn you, John. | 该死的约翰 |
[30:53] | Damn you! | 都怪你 |
[31:30] | Hey! Up here! | 嗨 我在上面 |
[31:32] | Shoot up here! | 朝上面打 |
[31:39] | John! Get in! | 约翰 上车 |
[31:42] | Get in before I change my mind. Jesus! | 在我改主意前快上来 |
[31:46] | Take your time. | 你就磨蹭吧 |
[31:53] | Jack, what the fuck was that, huh? | 这到底是怎么回事 杰克 |
[31:55] | Shut up. Shut up, John. | 闭嘴 给我闭嘴 约翰 |
[31:57] | I swear to God, I will put a bullet in you this time. | 我发誓这次我一定会开枪打你 |
[31:59] | Who do you think you’re talking to? | 你以为你在跟谁说话 |
[32:01] | The last person I want to see. | 我最不想见到的人 |
[32:03] | Well, maybe you missed the whole part back there where I saved you and Papa Geppetto here | 噢 是吗 那请问刚才是谁把你和那个老头 |
[32:06] | from a whole bunch of Russian bad guys. | 从一帮俄罗斯恶棍手里救出来的 |
[32:09] | You saved? You saved? | 你救我们 救我们 |
[32:11] | That’s right, saved. | 没错 救你们 |
[32:13] | – Shut up. – Shut up. | – 闭嘴 – 闭嘴 |
[32:15] | You’re a world class screw-up, you know that,John? | 你是全世界最失败的人了 |
[32:17] | I’m a screw-up? I’m a screw-up? | 我很失败 我很失败 |
[32:19] | I’m still your father. | 可我还是你老爸 |
[32:20] | Yeah, nothing I can do about that. | 是啊 这件事我没法改变 |
[32:22] | What a joke. | 真是可笑 |
[32:24] | Just shut up. Try not to touch anything, all right? | 给我闭嘴 别乱碰东西 |
[32:25] | You’ve done enough goddamn damage. | 你破坏的够多了 |
[32:29] | The appointment is next week… | 下周的约定 |
[32:31] | We will begin immediately. | 我们会马上开始 |
[32:33] | Excuse me, sir. Komarov has escaped. | 对不起 先生 科马罗夫跑了 |
[32:36] | I’ll call you back. There is a problem with Komarov. | 我待会儿打给你 科马罗夫出问题了 |
[32:38] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[32:39] | Some sort of attack on the courthouse. | 有人袭击了法院 |
[32:41] | Who took him? | 谁带走了他 |
[32:42] | They don’t know yet. | 他们还不能确定 |
[32:44] | What do you mean you don’t know? | 你的意思是说你们不知道 |
[32:46] | Well it’s confusing… | 现场太混乱了 |
[32:48] | Eyewitnesses say they saw Komarov… | 有人看到科马罗夫 |
[32:52] | with an American. | 跟一个美国人跑了 |
[32:55] | What American? | 美国人 |
[33:00] | John McClane. | 约翰·麦克莱恩 |
[33:04] | Let’s go. | 快进来 |
[33:09] | After you. | 你先请 |
[33:11] | Yeah, I got him. | 对 他来了 |
[33:12] | Okay, I’m on it. | 对 我会处理 |
[33:14] | Look, Mike, we had an unexpected delay. I’m sorry. | 出了点意外 耽误了 对不起 |
[33:16] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[33:17] | This is the last guy on earth I expected to see. | 我完全没想到会碰上他 |
[33:20] | Listen to me, Yuri, you have half of Moscow looking for you. | 听我说 尤里 莫斯科有一大群人在找你 |
[33:22] | – I need you to get dressed. – Why am I here? | – 你要把衣服换掉 – 带我来这儿干嘛 |
[33:24] | Please put on these clothes. | 你快换衣服吧 |
[33:26] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[33:27] | This is the key to your cuffs. Take these. | 这是你手铐的钥匙 拿着 |
[33:29] | Oh, my Jesus. | 噢 我的老天爷 |
[33:31] | – Are you okay? – What? | – 你没事吧 – 什么 |
[33:33] | Do you have the file on Chagarin? | 你有查克林的文件吗 |
[33:36] | This is what you been doing, Jack? | 这就是你的工作 |
[33:39] | Spy shit? | 狗屁间谍 |
[33:42] | This is it? | 是这样吗 |
[33:44] | You’re a spy? Oh, my God. | 你是间谍 噢 天呐 |
[33:49] | The 007 of Plainfield, New Jersey. | 新泽西州平原镇来的007 |
[33:53] | Very nice. | 真有你的 |
[33:55] | McClane, shut up. | 麦克莱恩 闭嘴 |
[33:57] | Take it easy, Oddjob. | 别激动 伙计 |
[33:59] | I’m on vacation. | 我在度假 |
[34:01] | Your mom will be pleased. | 你妈准会高兴 |
[34:03] | We thought you were doing drugs or something. | 我们还担心你吸毒呢 |
[34:04] | Mr. Komarov. | 科马罗夫先生 |
[34:05] | Or selling drugs, but that was me, really. | 或者贩毒 不过这是我猜的 |
[34:09] | Do you have the file on Chagarin? | 你有查克林的那份文件吗 |
[34:12] | Yes, or no? | 有还是没有 |
[34:15] | It’s very simple, Yuri. | 其实很简单 |
[34:17] | You give me the file, and I get you out of Russia. | 你给我文件 我带你离开俄罗斯 |
[34:20] | And you’re a free man. What do you say? | 你就自由了 怎么样 |
[34:26] | It’s not about me. I don’t care about my life. | 我无所谓 我不在乎生死 |
[34:30] | Well, that’s the deal. | 条件就这些 |
[34:32] | It’s the only deal. | 没别的选择 |
[34:34] | Come on. | 想清楚 |
[34:37] | Come on, Yuri. Help yourself. | 你想清楚 救救你自己 |
[34:40] | What’s it gonna be? | 怎么样 |
[34:44] | Yes or no? | 给还是不给 |
[34:46] | The clock is ticking, Yuri. Come on. | 时间不等人 快点 |
[34:50] | You will get me out of here? | 你们能带我出去 |
[34:52] | Only the three of you? | 就凭你们三个 |
[34:53] | Whoa, Nijinsky. I’m not in the gang. | 喔 俄国佬 我跟他们不是一伙的 |
[34:56] | I just got off the plane. I’m still jet-lagged. | 我刚下飞机 时差还没倒过来呢 |
[34:58] | I’m not involved in this. Huh, Jack? | 我跟这事没关系 对吗 杰克 |
[35:04] | Only if I can take my daughter with me. | 除非能带我女儿一起走 |
[35:09] | Chagarin’s people will kill her. | 查克林的人会杀了她 |
[35:14] | Fine. Make it quick. | 好的 不过要快 |
[35:18] | Where’s the file? | 文件在哪儿 |
[35:21] | It’s in a vault in Prypiat, but the key is here in Moscow. | 在普里皮亚季 不过钥匙在莫斯科 |
[35:24] | At Hotel Ukraina. | 在乌克兰酒店 |
[35:26] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[35:28] | Make your call. We’re going to the Ukraina, let’s go. | 打电话 我们去酒店 走吧 |
[35:40] | It’s papa… | 我是爸爸 |
[35:43] | I’m fine, Sunshine… | 我很好 宝贝 |
[35:45] | We’ll talk later. | 我们晚点再说 |
[35:47] | Listen. | 听着 |
[35:48] | I’ll be waiting for you where your mother and I shared our first dance. | 我会在和你妈妈第一次跳舞的地方等你 |
[35:51] | Now. | 现在就去 |
[35:54] | Hurry! Hurry! You understand? | 要快 要快 你明白吗 |
[36:06] | Mike, listen, I’m sorry about this morning, man. | 听着 迈克 早上的事我很抱歉 |
[36:10] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[36:14] | Okay, let’s go. | 行了 走吧 |
[36:21] | Contact! | 有敌人 |
[36:24] | Down! Get down! | 趴下 快趴下 |
[36:26] | Go! Get down! Go, go, go! | 快 快趴下 快 快 快 |
[36:31] | John, cover! | 约翰 掩护我 |
[36:49] | Come on, buddy! | 来啊 哥们 |
[36:52] | Go! Go! | 快走 快走 |
[37:00] | That’s right, jerk-off! | 去死吧 混蛋 |
[37:02] | All right, let’s move, John! | 行了 约翰 我们走 |
[37:04] | I’m on fucking vacation! | 我在度假呢 |
[37:05] | Come on, time to hustle. Watch your head. | 快点 动作快点 小心头 |
[37:09] | McClane, move it. | 麦克莱恩 快走 |
[37:10] | 8,000 fucking miles for this? | 大老远跑过来 这也太扯了 |
[37:17] | Get down, Yuri. Stay low! | 低点 尤里 再低一点 |
[37:19] | Head down. | 头低下 |
[37:20] | Come on. Go, go! | 快点 快走 |
[37:36] | Safe house, my ass. | 什么破安全屋 |
[37:43] | He knows how old we are, no? | – 他知道我们是老年人吗 – 走吧 |
[37:49] | Come on. | 行了 过来 |
[37:50] | Here, here, here. | 过来 坐这儿 |
[37:52] | Sit down. You’re all right. | 你没事的 |
[37:53] | Let me look at you. | 别害怕 让我看一下 |
[37:56] | It’s all right. You’re fine. | 不要紧 没事的 没事的 |
[37:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[38:01] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[38:02] | Calm down, Yuri, okay? You’re gonna be just fine. | 你冷静下来 尤里 你不会有事的 |
[38:04] | Here, put this on, | 来 穿上这个 穿上这个暖和点 |
[38:06] | stay warm. | 放心吧 你没事的 |
[38:09] | What was that, John? Five minutes? Five minutes? | 这算什么 五分钟 |
[38:11] | You blew a three-year op in five minutes! | 你用五分钟就毁了我们三年的行动 |
[38:13] | You’re welcome! What do you want me to do? | 不客气 我还能怎么办 |
[38:17] | Unbelievable. | 我怎么这么倒霉 |
[38:19] | I’m so fucking burned. I got no friends in this town anymore. | 我的身份暴露了 我在这儿一个朋友都没了 |
[38:22] | What about your people at Langley? Just give them a call. | 你们中情局的人呢 联系他们 |
[38:25] | Give me your phone. | 手机给我 |
[38:36] | It’s a two-year contract on that phone. | 我预付了两年的话费 |
[38:38] | What are you carrying? Give me that. | 那是什么 快给我 |
[38:42] | All right. You got any cash on you? | 行了 你有现金吗 |
[38:45] | Some American money. | 有点美金 |
[38:46] | What are you talking about? We need to keep on moving. | 你们在磨蹭什么 我们得赶快走 |
[38:49] | We have to get this guy to a doctor. To medical attention, Jack. | 我们得给那家伙找个医生 帮他处理伤口 杰克 |
[38:53] | The mission stands. | 任务仍然有效 |
[38:54] | Your mission is bleeding out over there. | 你的任务都快流血过多而死了 |
[38:57] | The mission continues. We go to the hotel. | 继续执行任务 去酒店拿钥匙 |
[39:03] | Come on, let’s move. | 来吧 我们走 |
[39:05] | Let’s move. | 快走 快 |
[39:17] | This is nuts. | 这也太扯了 |
[39:19] | What, are you going to go out and kill somebody else now? | 你现在要出去杀人 |
[39:20] | Why all this trouble for just one guy? | 干嘛为一个人这么兴师动众 |
[39:23] | He’s a political prisoner. | 他是政治犯 |
[39:25] | Not that you care, John, | 约翰 虽然你不在乎 |
[39:26] | but it’s a matter of national security, all right? | 可这关系到国家安全 懂吗 |
[39:29] | He’s got the goods to stop Viktor Chagarin, and we need that to happen. | 他有证据能扳倒查克林 我们需要他 |
[39:32] | Well, great, Jack. Let’s drop him off at the Embassy, and we can go home. | 这样的话 送他去大使馆不就行了 |
[39:36] | Are you kidding me? After what happened at the safe house? | 开什么玩笑 安全屋都出事了 |
[39:40] | Look, it doesn’t work like that, all right? | 事情没那么简单 |
[39:41] | It’s a huge diplomatic mess, and I’m a burnable asset. | 这是个外交烂摊子 我不过是炮灰 |
[39:44] | So, I now need that file to un-fuck this mission. | 我要拿到那份文件 才能完成任务 |
[39:46] | Any more questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[39:47] | Yeah, just one. | 有 就一个 |
[39:49] | How come you never called and told me where you were? | 为什么从来不告诉我你的下落 |
[39:52] | Like you’d give a shit. | 好像你关心似的 |
[40:11] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[40:13] | Well, we’re not going in the front door. | 看来没法从正门进去 |
[40:25] | All right, hold up, hold up. | 好了 慢点 慢点 |
[40:31] | Okay, Yuri, listen to me, all right? We’re almost done. | 好了 尤里 你听我说 就快搞定了 知道吗 |
[40:35] | As soon as we get that key, we’re gonna grab the file, | 我们一拿到钥匙 就去取文件 |
[40:37] | get you and your daughter out of Russia, all right? | 然后带你们离开俄罗斯 懂吗 |
[40:39] | All right. | 好的 |
[40:42] | Listen to me, you’re doing good. All right? | 好的 听我说 你表现很好 挺住 |
[40:46] | I need you to hang here a second. | 再坚持一会儿 |
[40:47] | Keep an eye on him, John. | 看着他 约翰 |
[40:50] | What is it with all this “John” shit? Whatever happened to “Dad?” | 别一口一个约翰的 怎么不叫我爸爸 |
[40:54] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[40:59] | In Russia, we have word for men like him. | 俄语里有个词形容他这种男人 |
[41:02] | “Krutoi.” | 克鲁托伊 |
[41:05] | It means “tough,” “hard.” | 意思是凶悍 顽强 |
[41:08] | In America, it means “juvenile delinquent.” | 他这样的叫不良少年 |
[41:13] | Is he your only child? | 你就这一个孩子 |
[41:17] | No. I got a daughter, too. | 不 我还有个女儿 |
[41:21] | You? | 你呢 |
[41:26] | I have only my Solnyschka. | 我只有一个宝贝女儿 |
[41:30] | When she was little, I was working all the time. | 她小的时候 我一直在忙工作 |
[41:34] | I believed work was all that mattered. | 我认为工作是最重要的 |
[41:42] | I screwed my kid’s life up, too. | 我也没好好照顾孩子 |
[41:45] | You work all the time | 我没日没夜地工作 |
[41:47] | around the clock most of the time, when you’re a cop. | 警察没什么休息时间 |
[41:50] | I just thought that working all the time was | 我那时觉得拼命工作是件… |
[41:54] | a good thing, you know? | 是件好事 对吗 |
[42:01] | I didn’t help him at all. | 我完全没照顾到他 |
[42:05] | It’s never too late, | 你还有机会 |
[42:09] | I hope. | 但愿如此 |
[42:13] | Okay, let’s go. All right, | – 行了 我们走 – 走吧 |
[42:24] | Yuri, which part of the building is the ballroom in? | 尤里 宴会厅在酒店的哪个区域 |
[42:27] | Main tower. | 在主楼里 |
[42:28] | Main tower. Which floor? | 主楼的哪一层 |
[42:30] | Top floor. | 顶层 |
[42:31] | Top floor. | 顶层 |
[42:33] | What about security? You remember any guards? Cameras? Anything like that? | 保安方面呢 你记得有保安 摄像头之类的吗 |
[42:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:38] | Well, I need you to remember. | 你 你得想起来 |
[42:40] | I was in prison for five years, how should I know? | 我在牢里关了五年 怎么会记得 |
[42:42] | – Everything could have changed. – I know. | 可能都变了 |
[42:43] | Just think, all right? Picture it in your head. | 是的 我知道 麻烦你好好回忆一下 |
[42:47] | The ballroom was closed in ’89. | 宴会厅在89年关闭 |
[42:49] | I think it’s under construction now. | 现在可能在重新施工 |
[42:51] | So that floor’s unsecured. | 所以那层楼没保安 |
[42:53] | I don’t know! Listen! My daughter is in there. | 我不知道 听着 我女儿在里面 |
[42:55] | I’m scared to death, let’s go! | 我都害怕死了 快走吧 |
[42:57] | Just calm down, Yuri. | 冷静点 尤里 |
[43:24] | I guess you have done that before. | 你以前也这么干过吗 |
[43:28] | Smart. | 真聪明 |
[43:32] | I could have done it. | 这我也会 |
[44:17] | Irina? | 伊丽娜 |
[44:20] | Irina? | 伊丽娜 |
[44:28] | Irina? | 伊丽娜 |
[44:35] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[44:40] | – Irina. – Papa! | – 伊丽娜 – 爸爸 |
[44:45] | That’s tender. | 好感人啊 |
[44:48] | Really? I wouldn’t know. | 你也会感动 |
[45:00] | Need a hug? | 要拥抱吗 |
[45:04] | We’re not really a hugging family. | 我们家才不来这一套呢 |
[45:06] | That’s right. | 也是 |
[45:10] | We just have to get one thing… | 我们还需要拿一样东西 |
[45:12] | and then we’re leaving Moscow for good. | 然后我们就离开莫斯科 |
[45:15] | OK? | 好吗 |
[45:16] | OK. | 好的 |
[45:24] | Who are they? | 他们是什么人 |
[45:26] | Oures | 都是自己人 |
[45:29] | The young one works for CIA. | 年轻的那个是中情局的 |
[45:31] | The old one is his father. Americans. | 年纪大的是他爸爸 是美国人 |
[45:36] | Then thank God for them. | 谢天谢地 |
[45:39] | There’s something no good about this. | 我感觉有点不太对劲 |
[45:42] | Just shut up, all right? | 闭嘴 行吗 |
[45:45] | I’m telling you, Jack, | 说真的 |
[45:47] | this smells bad. | 这里有问题 |
[45:51] | Just stop, okay? | 别说了 行吗 |
[45:53] | This might seem like a totally foreign concept, you know? | 听着 你可能没法理解这种状况 |
[45:56] | I know you love to just run in, making shit up. | 我知道 你喜欢硬闯 即兴发挥 |
[45:59] | But like any professional, I have a plan. | 而我是专家 我有计划 |
[46:01] | So let’s just stick to it, okay? | 我们按计划行事 好吗 |
[46:03] | Just move your plan along. | 听你的就是了 |
[46:05] | All right, Yuri, come on. Let’s grab the key, get out of here. | 行了 尤里 拿了钥匙就离开这儿 |
[46:07] | Yes. | 好的 |
[46:09] | Just take a moment. | 一会儿就好 |
[46:29] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[46:33] | Fine. | 很好 |
[46:45] | How did you get over here so quick? | 你怎么这么快就到了 |
[46:49] | Well… | 我… |
[46:51] | I took Garden Ring. | 我走花园环路来的 |
[46:55] | Oh, the Garden Ring. Supposed to always be bad, right? | 花园环路 那条路老是堵车 对吗 |
[47:09] | Hey, John. | 嗨 约翰 |
[47:10] | Did you get stuck in traffic? | 来的时候堵车吗 |
[47:14] | I have it! I have it. | 我拿到了 拿到了 |
[47:19] | Welcome, Americans. | 欢迎你们 美国佬 |
[47:28] | Put your goddamn guns down, asshole! | 快点把枪放下 混蛋 |
[47:38] | Papa, what is going on? | 爸爸 这是怎么回事 |
[47:44] | Give me your weapons. | 把武器交出来 |
[47:46] | Come and get them. | 你过来拿 |
[47:54] | Really? | 当真 |
[47:56] | Really. | 当真 |
[47:59] | Baby. Papa. | – 宝贝 – 爸爸 |
[48:04] | Yuri. | 尤里 |
[48:05] | Do it. | 放下武器 |
[48:09] | I thought you were a problem child. | 我以为就你是问题少年 |
[48:28] | This a part of your plan, Mr. Professional? | 专家 这就是你计划好的 |
[48:35] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[48:36] | It’s about money, papa… | 为了钱 爸爸 |
[48:38] | millions of dollars. | 几百万美元 |
[48:40] | You think life was easy for me? | 在你被陷害入狱以后 |
[48:42] | While you were sitting in prison being a victim? | 你以为我过的很容易吗 |
[48:45] | But. I’m your father. | 可我 是你爸爸 |
[48:50] | And I am your daughter. | 我是你女儿 |
[48:55] | We should kill the old man now. | 现在就杀了他吧 |
[48:57] | We still need him. | 他还有用 |
[49:00] | But then you can kill. | 你可以杀掉他们 |
[49:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:02] | Go | 走吧 |
[49:06] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[49:09] | I don’t know if I’m saying this right. | 我的发音对不对 |
[49:12] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[49:16] | Do you know what I hate about the Americans? | 知道我最讨厌美国人什么吗 |
[49:21] | Everything. | 全都讨厌 |
[49:24] | Especially cowboys. | 尤其是牛仔 |
[49:58] | I could have been a dancer. I swear to God. | 我本来想当一个舞蹈演员 |
[50:07] | But nobody supported me. | 可没人支持我 |
[50:14] | You two | 你们俩 |
[50:17] | have been such a | 实在是 |
[50:20] | pain in the ass! | 太 让人 讨厌了 |
[50:34] | Come on, come on! | 快走 快走 |
[50:41] | I prefer dancing, really. | 我更喜欢跳舞 真的 |
[50:43] | But killing is much, much better than working in a grocery shop! | 不过杀人比在杂货店干活要过瘾多了 |
[50:52] | Jesus Christ! | 真过瘾 |
[50:56] | Nice one. | 噢 混蛋 |
[51:11] | You guys. So arrogant. | 你们这些人 太自以为是了 |
[51:14] | It’s not 1986, you know. | 现在不是1986年了 |
[51:18] | Reagan is dead. | 里根早死了 |
[51:27] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[51:29] | Oh, God. | 噢 天呐 |
[51:40] | What’s funny there? | 有什么好笑的 |
[51:42] | Can’t tell you. | 没法说 |
[51:44] | It’s not you. I love these outfits. | 我不是笑你 你们的衣服很棒 |
[51:48] | You guys are looking good. | 人也长得帅气 |
[51:51] | Yeah! | 是啊 是啊 |
[51:54] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[51:58] | That was enough, thank you. | 够了 谢谢 |
[52:04] | Let’s dance. | 来跳舞吧 |
[52:23] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快走 |
[52:36] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[52:38] | Remember the last time we talked just before you went away? | 记得上次你走之前我们聊过吗 |
[52:42] | Oh, no! Not at all! | 噢 不 不不不 |
[52:45] | You’re not gonna open up to me right before we die! | 别在我们临死前搞煽情 |
[52:48] | No, that’s not your thing, John. | 这不是你的风格 约翰 |
[52:50] | What’s my thing? | 我的风格是什么 |
[52:51] | Fucking killing bad guys, that’s your thing! | 干掉那些坏蛋 这才像你 |
[52:55] | You’re not gonna die today! | 你今天死不了 |
[53:05] | Go! | 快走 |
[53:07] | Go! | 快 |
[53:24] | Go! | – 快走 – 快 |
[53:58] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[54:00] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[54:02] | We’re finished, John. | 没戏了 约翰 |
[54:27] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[54:36] | I can’t believe this. This is unbelievable. | 怎么会变成这样 见鬼 |
[54:46] | Jack. Hey! | 杰克 嗨 见鬼 |
[54:57] | Jesus! | 我的天呐 |
[55:01] | Come on! | 快走 |
[55:10] | Let’s get out of this building! | 快离开这儿 |
[55:27] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿 |
[55:34] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[55:46] | God! | 天呐 |
[56:00] | Alik, that’s it. We’re done! | 埃里克 搞定了 |
[56:02] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[56:02] | Break left! | 左转弯 |
[56:03] | Copy, Commander. | 收到 长官 |
[56:38] | Do you have him? | 抓到他了吗 |
[56:40] | Yes. | 抓到了 |
[56:41] | And the file? | 那文件呢 |
[56:42] | Does he have it? | 文件在他手上吗 |
[56:44] | I need that file, Alik. | 我需要那份文件 埃里克 |
[56:47] | He’s taking us to it. | 他会带我们去拿 |
[56:50] | No more mistakes, Alik. | 不要再出差错了 埃里克 |
[56:53] | And when you have the file… | 文件到手以后 |
[56:55] | kill them both. | 把他们全干掉 |
[56:59] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[57:18] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[57:20] | Ok | 行了 |
[57:24] | That was exciting. | 刚才真刺激 |
[57:26] | Yeah. Loads of fun. | 是啊 很好玩 |
[57:30] | You wanna go again? | 再来一次 |
[57:35] | Are you shot? | 你中弹了 |
[57:36] | No. | 没有 |
[57:38] | No, I’m fine. | 没有 我没事 |
[57:40] | Let me take a look at that. | 让我看看 |
[57:42] | It’s fine. | 我没事 |
[57:44] | Oh, fuck. | 该死的 |
[57:46] | I can’t believe she betrayed her father for Chagarin. | 她居然为了查克林出卖自己爸爸 |
[57:51] | I don’t understand that. | 我实在无法理解 |
[57:54] | Someday you will. | 你会理解的 |
[57:58] | Kids. | 孩子嘛 |
[58:02] | What’s our next move? | 下一步呢 |
[58:05] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[58:08] | – You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[58:09] | – I don’t know, all right? I mean, I’m out of moves. I don’t know. | 我不知道 行了吧 我彻底没招了 |
[58:13] | I don’t know. | 全都完了 |
[58:15] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[58:18] | I blew the mission. | 我毁了整个任务 |
[58:27] | Well, then we’re done, right? | 那这里 没我们的事了 对吗 |
[58:29] | Yeah, we’re done. We’re done. | – 对 没戏了 – 没戏了 |
[58:32] | We should just go home. | 那我们就回家 |
[58:34] | We’ll stop by a little pharmacy on our way out of Moscow, | 离开莫斯科前我们先去一家药店 给你弄点 |
[58:38] | get you some Merthiolate or mercury | 给你弄点消炎杀菌的药 |
[58:41] | and fix up your little scratches, here. | 处理一下你的小擦伤 |
[58:43] | Get you home. Get a little toy set. | 然后带你回家 买个玩具 |
[58:46] | Get yourself a nice warm glass of milk with a little Bosco in it. | 喝一杯加了巧克力酱的热牛奶 |
[58:50] | Get your CIA slippers. | 穿上你的中情局拖鞋 |
[58:52] | All right. | 噢 行了 |
[58:53] | – What? – I get it. | – 干嘛 – 我懂了 |
[58:55] | What the hell are we gonna do? | 你说怎么办 |
[58:58] | What’s in the file? | 文件里有什么 |
[59:01] | Evidence on Chagarin. | 对查克林不利的证据 |
[59:07] | Evidence about what? | 哪方面的证据 |
[59:09] | Chernobyl. | 切尔诺贝利 |
[59:14] | Look, listen to me. | 是这样的 |
[59:16] | Komarov and Chagarin used to have this | 科马罗夫和查克林他们 |
[59:19] | nasty little side-racket going on back in the day. | 以前 一起挣过非法的外快 |
[59:25] | They siphoned weapons-grade uranium, got greedy, | 他们偷偷抽取武器里的铀 因为贪心 |
[59:28] | caused the meltdown. | 导致了核泄漏 |
[59:33] | Then, you know, they fell out. | 后来 他们就反目了 |
[59:36] | Former partners, bad break-up. | 以前的搭档 现在是冤家 |
[59:40] | Scumbags. | 这些人渣 |
[59:43] | So, Chagarin had Komarov thrown in jail. | 所以 查克林把科马罗夫弄进监狱 |
[59:45] | You know, put him in a hole, forget about him. | 把他关起来 忘掉他 |
[59:48] | Doesn’t have to worry anymore. | 这样就不用担心了 |
[59:51] | So what happened to rescuesque? | 那你们为什么要营救他 |
[59:54] | Well, he grew a conscience. | 他良心发现了 |
[59:58] | Yeah, well, that figures. | 是吗 原来如此 |
[1:00:01] | Listen, Chagarin is bad news. He’s the real deal. | 查克林是个十足的恶棍 是危险分子 |
[1:00:06] | If we see this guy in control, we’re gonna see the whole thing fall apart. | 他要是掌了权 他们这个国家就完了 |
[1:00:10] | I’m talking terrorism, | 恐怖主义 |
[1:00:12] | WMDS, | 大规模杀伤性武器 |
[1:00:15] | nukes. | 核武器 |
[1:00:20] | Someone has to stop him. | 得有人阻止他 |
[1:00:23] | Well, that’s what we do. | 噢 这是我们的工作 |
[1:00:29] | We go out to Chiapep and we do our thing. | 我们去那个普什么的地方 做该做的事 |
[1:00:34] | Our thing? | 该做的事 |
[1:00:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:00:39] | We go out there and kill a lot of scumbags. | 去干掉那些坏蛋 |
[1:00:47] | What? You got something better to do? | 怎么 你有更好的计划 |
[1:00:50] | All right. Pull it. | 行了 爸爸 |
[1:00:54] | You’re not gonna cry, are you? | 你不会哭吧 |
[1:00:55] | Just pull it. | 你拔就是了 |
[1:00:58] | Everybody needs a good cry once in a while, Jack. | 有时候哭一哭更健康 杰克 |
[1:01:00] | – Don’t be ashamed. – Pull it. | – 别不好意思 – 快拔 |
[1:01:02] | You remember that time when | 还记得那次 |
[1:01:04] | you and Ralphie Mauser were gonna have that house-painting job? | 你和拉尔夫·毛瑟去帮人家油漆房子吗 |
[1:01:08] | Got your finger caught in the ladder, you cried for about five, six days. | 你的手指被梯子夹到 回来哭了五六天 |
[1:01:11] | John, just pull it! | 快动手 约翰 |
[1:01:13] | All right. | – 好吧 – 快点 |
[1:01:15] | On three. Here you go. | 数到三 来了 |
[1:01:18] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[1:01:25] | Good God. | 我的上帝啊 |
[1:01:26] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[1:01:29] | When was the last time you had a tetanus shot? | 你上一次打破伤风针是什么时候 |
[1:01:37] | You all right? | 感觉怎么样 |
[1:01:38] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:01:41] | We need a car. | 我们得弄辆车 |
[1:01:43] | Atta boy. | 好小子 |
[1:01:44] | Back to work. | 该干活了 |
[1:02:06] | Hey, Watergate, how’s that lock coming? | 嗨 专家 锁开得怎么样了 |
[1:02:09] | Almost there. | 就快开了 |
[1:02:10] | Here, try these. | 来 试试这个 |
[1:02:14] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:02:15] | Oh, stealing. That’s nice. Real nice, John. | 你偷东西 行啊 真有你的 约翰 |
[1:02:18] | Yeah, I’m up for the Father of the Year award. | 是啊 我都被提名最佳父亲了 |
[1:02:36] | All right. | 不错啊 |
[1:02:38] | How’d you know all of these guns were gonna be here? | 你怎么知道车里有这么多枪 |
[1:02:40] | It’s a Chechen hangout. | 这是车臣人爱来的地方 |
[1:02:42] | Owner doesn’t like guns in the club, | 老板不许他们带枪进店 |
[1:02:44] | so these bozos leave them in their cars. | 所以他们把枪留在车里 |
[1:02:46] | Learn a lot in three years? | 我这三年不是白待的 |
[1:02:48] | Yeah. | 行啊 |
[1:03:05] | You sleeping? | 你睡着了 |
[1:03:09] | I was. | 睡了一会儿 |
[1:03:12] | Jet-lag. | 倒一下时差 |
[1:03:20] | Jeez, when was the last time we were in a car together? | 天呐 我们俩上次一起坐车是什么时候 |
[1:03:26] | Drive home from Trenton. | 从特伦顿开车回家 |
[1:03:30] | I had to bail you out for that weapons charge. | 因为你非法持有武器我去保释你 |
[1:03:33] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:03:35] | No, it was the fire thing, right? | 不 应该是指控我开枪 对吗 |
[1:03:38] | When you set South Philly on fire, you mean? | 你是说你把南费城给闹开了锅 |
[1:03:43] | We had to take out a second mortgage on the house to make your bail. | 我们不得不抵押掉第二套房子来保释你 |
[1:03:46] | Yeah, I’m sorry about that. | 是的 我非常抱歉 |
[1:03:49] | It was funny. | 真有意思 |
[1:04:03] | Are we really going to Chernobyl? | 我们真要去切尔诺贝利 |
[1:04:06] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[1:04:09] | The Chernobyl. | 就是那个 |
[1:04:11] | The radioactive joint? Meltdown? | 那个发生过核泄漏的地方 |
[1:04:13] | That’s the one. | 对 就是那儿 |
[1:04:16] | It’s not the Chernobyl in Switzerland, right? | 不是瑞士的那个切尔诺贝利吗 |
[1:04:18] | With all the skiing and the snow and everything? | 那个雪花纷飞的滑雪胜地 |
[1:04:21] | You mean Grenoble? | 你是说格勒诺布尔 |
[1:04:25] | No, sorry, we’re not going to Grenoble. | 不 抱歉 不是要去法国的格勒诺布尔 |
[1:04:34] | Eddie Collins’s kid took him on vacation last year. | 埃迪·柯林斯的孩子去年带他去度假 |
[1:04:37] | They went down to Boca. | 他们去了博卡拉顿 |
[1:04:39] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:04:39] | Spent four days at the track. | 在赛马场玩了四天 |
[1:04:41] | Well, that’s nice. | 不错啊 |
[1:04:43] | That’s relaxing. | 那才叫放松 |
[1:04:45] | Oh, yeah. Sure. | 噢 是啊 那当然了 |
[1:04:49] | We have to go to Chernobyl? | 为啥我们去切尔诺贝利 |
[1:04:51] | Yeah, sorry about that. | 呃 真不好意思 |
[1:04:54] | But all the radioactive stuff is out, right? | 那边已经没有辐射污染了吗 |
[1:05:32] | Is it as you remember, papa? | 你对这里还有印象吗 爸爸 |
[1:05:34] | I don’t want to remember. | 我不想去回忆 |
[1:05:38] | Tough. | 这并不容易 |
[1:05:41] | The file… | 文件 |
[1:05:43] | is in the inner vault. | 就在保险库里 |
[1:05:47] | Very touching. Let’s move. | 真感人 快走吧 |
[1:06:14] | Which one is it? | 是哪个 |
[1:06:16] | Get moving, old goat. | 快走吧 老山羊 |
[1:06:53] | Couple of fresh coats of paint and a weedwacker and it’s good to go. | 只要上点油漆 除除草就能住人了 |
[1:07:05] | You know, at first, they denied anything even happened. | 知道吗 一开始他们全盘否认事实 |
[1:07:08] | Held a children’s parade the next day to prove it. | 第二天还办了场儿童游行来证明 |
[1:07:11] | ,24 hours later, 50,000 residents were evacuated. | 24小时后 这儿的5万居民全部被疏散 |
[1:07:15] | Never came back. | 再也没有回来 |
[1:07:19] | As soon as they get in that vault, Komarov’s a dead man. | 他们一进保险库 科马罗夫就没命了 |
[1:07:25] | All right. | 是啊 |
[1:08:17] | You got a plan? | 你有计划吗 |
[1:08:20] | Not really. | 没有 |
[1:08:23] | I kind of thought we’d just wing it. | 我们就看情况 见机行事 即兴发挥吧 |
[1:08:26] | You know, run in, guns blazing, making shit up as we go. | 冲进去猛开枪 打到哪儿算哪儿 |
[1:08:31] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 好啊 – 对 |
[1:08:36] | What is this? A pirate gun? | 这是什么 老古董 |
[1:08:37] | Yeah. It’s old school, man. | 对 是挺老的 |
[1:08:40] | Like you, right? | 就像你 |
[1:08:41] | Yeah, like me. | 对 就像我 |
[1:08:46] | One of these days, I’m gonna have a long talk with you. | 有时间 我要跟你好好谈谈 |
[1:09:06] | Look, Jack, | 听着 杰克 |
[1:09:08] | I’m sorry your partner got killed. | 很遗憾你的搭档死了 |
[1:09:12] | I’m sorry I fucked up your day. | 抱歉破坏了你们的计划 |
[1:09:15] | That wasn’t my plan. | 我不是故意的 真的 |
[1:09:18] | I caused you problems. | 我给你惹了麻烦 |
[1:09:20] | You know, I came here for something else. | 我来 不是想给你添乱的 |
[1:09:27] | And all that other bullshit. I mean, | 虽然碰上一大堆破事 |
[1:09:34] | I had a pretty good day. | 可我很开心 |
[1:09:38] | It’s fun, running around with you. | 跟你到处跑 挺好玩的 |
[1:09:47] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你很开心 |
[1:09:55] | I love you, boy. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[1:10:03] | You, too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:10:07] | I want you to know I got your back. | 我会罩着你的 |
[1:10:13] | I got yours, too. | 我也会 |
[1:10:19] | All right. Let’s go kill some motherfuckers. | 行了 我们去干掉那些混蛋 |
[1:10:44] | Key. | 钥匙 |
[1:12:15] | Okay, what the fuck is this? | 行了 这到底在搞什么 |
[1:12:19] | I’m losing my patience. The fucking file better be here. | 我的耐心是有限度的 文件最好在里面 |
[1:12:26] | Radiation has been pooling in this room for decades. | 辐射在这个房间里累积了几十年 |
[1:12:32] | You’ve underestimated us, Daddy dearest. | 亲爱的老爸 你太小看我们了 |
[1:12:35] | Bring it in! | 把它弄进来 |
[1:13:30] | Atta boy. | 好样的 |
[1:13:37] | Come on! Come on! | 过来 过来 |
[1:13:39] | Compound 27-4. It neutralizes radiation, trust me. | 这是化合物274 它能中和辐射 相信我 |
[1:14:24] | All clear. We can ditch the suits. | 安全了 可以脱掉防护服了 |
[1:15:05] | The hell is that? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[1:15:10] | One billion euros worth of enriched uranium. | 这是价值10亿欧元的浓缩铀 |
[1:15:15] | What? | 什么 |
[1:15:18] | Don’t worry, it’s stable in this form. | 不用担心 它在这种状态下很稳定 |
[1:15:22] | File! | 去拿文件 |
[1:15:24] | Irina, cut the crap, please. | 伊丽娜 少废话 |
[1:15:29] | No one here is speaking about uranium. Where’s the file? | 这儿没人关心铀的事 文件在哪儿 |
[1:15:33] | No more games, where is the file? | 别兜圈子了 文件在哪儿 |
[1:15:41] | That’s no longer your concern. | 这已经不关你的事了 |
[1:16:09] | Sunshine… | 宝贝 |
[1:16:10] | you did well. | 干得漂亮 |
[1:16:15] | I told you… | 我说过 |
[1:16:17] | everything would work out. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[1:16:21] | Come to papa. | 到爸爸这里来 |
[1:16:36] | Pap, You’re a genius. | 爸爸 你真是个天才 |
[1:16:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:16:45] | Load it up. | 装运吧 |
[1:16:48] | Pegasus? | 珀加索斯 |
[1:16:50] | Do you copy? | 收到吗 |
[1:17:40] | A lot of hardware for a file. | 装个文件要这么大的车 |
[1:17:51] | Wheels up in five minutes. | 五分钟后起飞 |
[1:17:54] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[1:18:35] | Here you go, Sir. | 这个给你 长官 |
[1:18:36] | Team extraction completed. She’s all yours. | 都装完了 直升机归你了 |
[1:18:39] | Good… | 很好 很好 |
[1:19:11] | Are you inside? | 你进去了吗 |
[1:19:12] | Yes, yes, Viktor. | 是的 维克多 |
[1:19:16] | I’m inside. | 我进来了 |
[1:19:20] | Yuri? | 尤里 |
[1:19:23] | You surprised? | 你很惊讶吧 |
[1:19:26] | I’m in the same place where it all started… | 我就在所有一切开始的地方 |
[1:19:29] | before you betrayed me. | 在你背叛我之前的地方 |
[1:19:32] | Remember… | 我还记得 |
[1:19:34] | you promised to give me my life back. | 你曾经承诺还给我原来的生活 |
[1:19:38] | You gave it back to me. | 你已经做到了 |
[1:19:41] | I thank you for that. | 为表谢意 |
[1:19:45] | And now… | 现在 |
[1:19:47] | I’m going to take yours. | 我要你的命 |
[1:20:18] | Static 4, we are ready for take off. | 静电4号 我们准备起飞 |
[1:20:22] | Static 4, do you copy? | 静电4号 收到没有 |
[1:20:29] | Yuri! | 尤里 |
[1:20:35] | Yuri. | 尤里 |
[1:20:36] | Where’s the dancer? | 那个跳舞的呢 |
[1:20:39] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:20:40] | You hurt? No. | – 你受伤了 – 没有 |
[1:20:45] | I’m good. | 我 我很好 |
[1:20:50] | I’m all right. | 我 我没事 |
[1:20:56] | What’s in these boxes? | 箱子里装的是什么 |
[1:21:03] | Thank God you’re here, Jack. | 谢天谢地 你来了 |
[1:21:05] | We have to leave. | 我们得走了 |
[1:21:07] | They’re coming back any minute. | 他们随时会回来 |
[1:21:11] | Just let me get the file. | 我去 我去拿文件 |
[1:21:14] | What’s in the boxes? | 箱子里装了什么 |
[1:21:19] | It’s U-235. | 这是铀235 |
[1:21:23] | Weapons-grade uranium. | 武器级的铀 |
[1:21:27] | Armored cases. | 这是防护箱 |
[1:21:35] | The bomb kind? | 造炸弹的 |
[1:21:38] | Yeah, the bomb kind. | 对 就是那种 |
[1:21:46] | Not so fast, Eddie. | 先别急着走 伙计 |
[1:21:48] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:21:50] | Yeah, a little bit. | 对 有一点儿 |
[1:21:52] | I’m getting the file. | 我去拿文件 |
[1:21:55] | No. No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[1:21:59] | The key. It’s your vault, isn’t it, Yuri? | 钥匙 是你保险库的 |
[1:22:01] | What? No. No, I… | 什么 不 不 我… |
[1:22:05] | You put this shit in here, right? | 这些是你放在这儿的吧 |
[1:22:07] | What? No. Right? | – 什么 不是 – 对吗 |
[1:22:09] | I didn’t know, Jack. | 我不知道这事 |
[1:22:20] | Is that the dancer down there? | 地上是那个跳舞的 |
[1:22:22] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么 |
[1:22:24] | That’s a tough break for a good athlete. | 那家伙死了怪可惜的 |
[1:22:26] | Jack, you know me. | 杰克 你了解我 |
[1:22:31] | Yeah, I know you. I know you. | 是啊 我了解你 |
[1:22:36] | I know him better. | 可我更了解他 |
[1:22:40] | Never was a file, was there, Yuri? | 根本就没什么文件 对吗 |
[1:22:53] | Of course there was no file. | 当然没有文件 |
[1:22:55] | It was simply bait. | 那只不过是个诱饵 |
[1:22:58] | What I needed was in this vault. | 我要的东西在这个保险库里 |
[1:23:01] | Chagarin was the only one with enough power and influence to get me out of jail. | 只有查克林有能力把我从监狱里弄出来 |
[1:23:06] | I used him. | 我利用了他 |
[1:23:10] | I used you. | 也利用了你 |
[1:23:14] | It’s about money. | 都是为了钱 |
[1:23:17] | When’s it not about money? | 哪次不是为了钱 |
[1:23:18] | You want to arrest me? | 你想逮捕我 |
[1:23:22] | You’re out of your jurisdiction, | 这里不是你的辖区吧 |
[1:23:24] | Detective McClane, aren’t you? | 麦克莱恩警探 对吗 |
[1:23:27] | I wouldn’t worry too much about being arrested. | 这个问题用不着你操心 |
[1:23:30] | See, my boy | 因为我儿子 |
[1:23:33] | is in the CIA. | 是中情局的 |
[1:23:35] | No phone call. | 可以先斩后奏 |
[1:23:38] | Spy shit. | 他是间谍 |
[1:23:40] | Goddamn Americans. You think you’re so smart. | 噢 该死的美国人 觉得自己很聪明吗 |
[1:23:45] | No, I’m not that smart. I’m just on vacation. | 我没那么聪明 我是来度假的 |
[1:23:49] | My boy here. | 我儿子 |
[1:23:52] | He gonna put a whooping on you. | 他会好好教训你的 |
[1:23:59] | Move! | 快走 |
[1:24:08] | You can say goodbye to your daughter, you dumbwit fuck. | 跟你女儿说再见吧 混蛋 |
[1:24:17] | Where’s your little Soltschanitsa? | 你的宝贝在哪儿呢 |
[1:24:32] | Shit! God damn it! | 见鬼 该死的 |
[1:24:39] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:25:04] | Irina, I’m going to the roof… | 伊丽娜 我去楼顶 |
[1:25:05] | The roof! | 楼顶 |
[1:25:09] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[1:25:29] | Set at 91. | 调到91频道 |
[1:25:30] | Power plant? | 动力系统 |
[1:25:31] | All good to go. | 准备就绪 |
[1:25:32] | Let’s go! | 起飞 |
[1:26:03] | Subtle. | 厉害啊 |
[1:26:04] | What the hell is in those goddamn grenades? | 他的手雷是用什么做的 |
[1:26:14] | Go get him! | 去抓他 |
[1:26:15] | I’m going to the helicopter! | 我去搞定直升机 |
[1:27:12] | Vadim, watch the tail. | 瓦迪姆 去机尾看看 |
[1:27:14] | Copy. You are at 120 meters… | 收到 高度120米 |
[1:27:17] | 115 meters… | 高度115米 |
[1:27:45] | There is small arms fire coming from the roof. | 楼顶有轻武器交火 |
[1:28:01] | We have a guest. | 我们有客人了 |
[1:28:03] | Hatch the tail for me there. | 去机尾看看 |
[1:28:13] | Come on! | 过来 |
[1:28:14] | Come on, hurry! | 过来 快 |
[1:28:15] | Vadim, give me firing control now… | 瓦迪姆 给我接通发射控制器 |
[1:28:18] | Engaging! | 正在接通 |
[1:28:25] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[1:28:29] | Shoot him! | 打他 |
[1:28:30] | With pleasure, papa. | 乐意效劳 爸爸 |
[1:28:38] | I’m on fucking vacation! | 我可是来度假的 |
[1:28:43] | Vadim! He is there! I see him! | 瓦迪姆 他在那儿 我看到他了 |
[1:28:52] | The shit we do for our kids. | 为孩子拼老命了 |
[1:28:54] | Yippee ki-yay, motherfucker. | 跟我斗 玩死你 |
[1:29:00] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[1:29:10] | CG’s shifted… | 飞机失去平衡 |
[1:29:13] | I’ve got full forward cyclic. | 前进速度已经调到最大 |
[1:29:45] | I can’t hold it. | 我要失去控制了 |
[1:29:50] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天呐 |
[1:29:57] | Well done, | 干得好 |
[1:29:58] | Mr. Super-spy. | 超级间谍 |
[1:30:03] | What a shame your father won’t be alive to see you promoted. | 可惜你爸没法活着看到你升官了 |
[1:30:08] | Neither will you. | 你也一样 |
[1:30:24] | Hey! Jack! | 嗨 杰克 |
[1:30:29] | Hang on, John! | 坚持住 约翰 |
[1:31:08] | John! | 约翰 |
[1:31:15] | Come on! | 快走 |
[1:31:25] | We’re out of ammunition! | 我们没有弹药了 |
[1:31:26] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:31:29] | Bastards. | 混蛋 |
[1:31:30] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈的要干什么 |
[1:31:34] | This is for you, papa. | 这是为了你 爸爸 |
[1:32:39] | John! | 约翰 |
[1:32:43] | John! | 约翰 |
[1:32:46] | John! | 约翰 |
[1:32:54] | John! | 约翰 |
[1:33:00] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:33:04] | Right here. | 我在这儿 |
[1:33:32] | Did you just call me Dad? | 你刚才叫我爸爸 |
[1:33:36] | No. | 没有 |
[1:33:38] | I didn’t think so. | 我想也是 |
[1:33:42] | You’re hearing things. | 你幻听了 |
[1:33:44] | You got swimmer’s ear. | 耳朵进水了吧 |
[1:33:56] | We’re not gonna grow any third arms or anything, are we? | 我们不会多长出个手臂什么的吧 |
[1:33:59] | No. | 不会 |
[1:34:01] | You might lose your hair. | 不过你可能会秃头 |
[1:34:03] | Laugh it up, kid. | 哼 你就笑吧 |
[1:34:05] | This is you, five years from now. | 再过五年你也会这样 |
[1:34:08] | It’s rainwater. You’ll be fine. | 那是雨水 没事的 |
[1:34:10] | Besides, it’s hard to kill a McClane. | 再说了 麦克莱恩家的人没那么容易死 |
[1:34:15] | Now you’re a McClane? | 你是麦克莱恩家的人 |
[1:34:17] | Yeah, I’m a McClane. | 对 我是麦克莱恩家的人 |
[1:34:19] | John McClane. | 约翰·麦克莱恩 |
[1:34:20] | John McClane Junior. | 小约翰·麦克莱恩 |
[1:34:23] | Well, that makes you a “senior.” | 噢 那你就是老约翰了 |
[1:34:25] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:34:27] | Try not to forget it. | 可别忘了 |
[1:34:29] | I’m your father. | 我是你爸爸 |
[1:34:32] | Have some respect for your father. | 你得学会尊重长辈 |
[1:34:35] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你件事 |
[1:34:39] | Do you go looking for trouble or does it always just seem to find you? | 是你爱找麻烦还是麻烦总是 来找你 |
[1:34:45] | You know, after all these years, | 知道吗 这么多年了 |
[1:34:49] | I still ask myself the same question. | 我自己也没想明白过 |