英文名称:Thappad
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | 總監 大紅 | |
[02:48] | – Why must we marry? – What? | -爲什麼一定要結婚 -什麼 |
[02:50] | I mean we’re engaged, so obviously we’ll get married. | 我們已經訂婚了 將來肯定要結婚 |
[02:53] | But why do we have to do it? | 可我們爲什麼一定要結婚 |
[02:55] | It’s all good enough. | 現在就很好啊 |
[02:56] | You love me, I love you, we’re happy, | 你愛我 我愛你 我們在一起很高興 |
[02:59] | I mean mostly. | 大部分情況下是這樣 |
[03:01] | So why add a new twist to the tale? Why? | 爲什麼要在故事裏平添波折 爲什麼呢 |
[03:22] | Which one are you? | 哪一個纔是你 |
[03:24] | There’s one “you” who battles in court. | 法庭上和人辯論的你 |
[03:27] | There’s another “you” trying to make your marriage work. | 努力經營婚姻的你 |
[03:32] | And this “you” in the car with me, | 還是和我同坐一輛車 |
[03:35] | hollering out of the window. | 朝窗外大喊的你 |
[03:38] | Out of these three, who’s the real “you”? | 這三個你 哪一個纔是真正的你 |
[03:42] | Who knows! | 誰知道呢 |
[03:44] | The three are mixed together. | 我可能是這三個的結合體吧 |
[03:50] | Boss! Two Orange Candy. | 老闆 兩支橘子冰棍 |
[03:59] | Sandhya. | 桑迪亞 |
[04:01] | Sandhya-ji! | 桑迪亞 |
[04:03] | The photos have been digitized. | 相片都掃描上去了 |
[04:06] | Really? Let’s see. | 真的嗎 我看看 |
[04:08] | We could get them colorised. | 我們還可以給它們上色 |
[04:10] | No, leave them in black and white. | 別 就這樣黑白的挺好 |
[04:12] | See this photo? | 看見這張了嗎 |
[04:16] | You were in the car… | 當時你坐在車裏 |
[04:17] | …surrounded by your aunties | 你的姑姑們圍在你身邊 |
[04:19] | when your father hugged me. | 你父親在和我擁抱 |
[04:22] | I’ll never told you what he said that day. | 我絕不會告訴你 那天他跟我說了什麼 |
[04:26] | Did he threaten you? | 他威脅你了嗎 |
[04:28] | “You’d better look after my daughter.” | “你最好照顧好我女兒” |
[04:30] | No. He cried and said: | 沒 他哭了 邊哭邊跟我說話 |
[04:33] | Cried? | 哭了嗎 |
[04:34] | “If she does anything wrong, forgive her.” | “如果她以後做了什麼錯事 原諒她吧” |
[04:40] | You’ve never done anything wrong. | 你從來沒做過什麼錯事 |
[04:43] | Except boiling the tea too long! | 除了煮茶的時間太久 |
[04:52] | What’s that? | 那是什麼 |
[04:54] | My blood sugar is low today. | 我今天血糖有點低 |
[04:59] | Want some? | 想嘗一口嗎 |
[05:09] | Mom, you’re being too picky. | 媽 你也太挑了 |
[05:12] | He’s a good man. | 他是個好人 |
[05:14] | Of course he’s a good man. | 他當然是個好人 |
[05:16] | But you don’t like him. | 但你不喜歡他 |
[05:19] | We’ve seen so many boys for you. | 我們見了這麼多男孩子了 |
[05:21] | “Boys”? | “男孩子” |
[05:23] | OK, men. | 好吧 男人 |
[05:25] | You see after three years, I’ll be sixteen. | 再過三年我就十六歲了 |
[05:28] | I want to see you settled before that. | 我希望那時候你能有個伴 |
[05:32] | Because you’ll be busy finding a husband for yourself. | 因爲你要忙着給自己找老公了 |
[05:36] | Of course. | 當然啦 |
[05:38] | Then you’ll end up all alone. | 然後你就孤獨終老了 |
[05:42] | Why did you marry me? | 你爲什麼和我結婚 |
[05:45] | You never talk to me lovingly, | 你從來不深情款款地跟我說話 |
[05:48] | or even sit near me. | 也不和我坐在一起 |
[05:51] | I take care of your home, | 我照顧你的家人 |
[05:52] | tolerate your mother’s tantrums. | 忍受你媽的壞脾氣 |
[05:53] | I cook for other people, then cook for you. | 我先給別人做飯 然後給你做飯 |
[05:57] | You beat me and then I sleep. | 你打完我 我就去睡覺 |
[06:00] | So how can we have a child? | 這樣我們怎麼能有孩子 |
[06:03] | You keep saying your mother’s a better cook… | 你總說你媽媽廚藝更好 |
[06:06] | …so get her to cook. | 你讓她做飯啊 |
[06:09] | If you need a woman, go to a whorehouse. | 你要是需要女人 去妓院啊 |
[06:14] | Get off! | 滾下去 |
[06:17] | Now walk home! | 給老子自己走回家 |
[06:19] | Sitting on my head and barking. | 竟然敢騎在我腦袋上嘰嘰歪歪 |
[06:21] | I’ll give you some love tonight. | 等着 看我今晚怎麼愛你 |
[06:25] | “You don’t love me.” | 還”你不愛我” |
[06:26] | I’ll show you what love is. | 我讓你看看什麼是愛 |
[06:29] | Fool! | 蠢貨 |
[06:31] | Maybe you can’t have a kid. | 說不定是你沒本事生孩子 |
[06:39] | Our time is over. | 時間到了 |
[06:40] | Our stolen moments. | 我們偷來的時間 |
[06:43] | It’s not stealing. | 那不叫偷來的 |
[06:45] | We have the right to be happy. | 我們有權利追求快樂 |
[06:49] | Are we cheating on that? | 我們隱瞞什麼了嗎 |
[06:51] | No. | 並沒有 |
[06:54] | We’re allowed an hour of happiness. | 我們當然可以享受一個小時的快樂 |
[06:57] | Just driving around town. | 繞着城市兜兜風而已 |
[06:59] | Eating your stupid Orange Candy. | 快吃你那愚蠢的橘子冰棍去吧 |
[07:01] | Don’t call it stupid. | 別說它愚蠢 |
[07:03] | Don’t call them stolen moments. | 那你也別說什麼偷來的時間 |
[07:06] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[07:07] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[07:44] | Amu, your internet’s not working. | 阿穆 家裏網斷了 |
[07:47] | Everything that’s on the blink is mine obviously. | 出了問題都得我處理 |
[07:50] | Sit up straight! | 坐直了 |
[07:53] | Two guys on the committee are against me. | 委員會裏有兩個人反對我 |
[07:55] | The boss has asked his daughter, Miranda, to join in. | 老闆叫了他的女兒米蘭達加入 |
[07:58] | I don’t know her. | 我不認識她 |
[08:00] | Everything depends on the presentation tomorrow. | 一切都取決於明天的文檔展示了 |
[08:09] | Amu, your printer isn’t working again. | 阿穆 打印機又壞了 |
[08:11] | Why don’t you get it fixed? | 你怎麼就不能修一下呢 |
[08:12] | I don’t know about your presentation… | 我對你的展示沒興致 |
[08:15] | …but I’m emotionally in London. | 但我特別期待去倫敦 |
[08:17] | I’m busy decorating the house with the blue door. | 我已經在想象給房子裝上藍色的門了 |
[08:20] | – Let me concentrate. – Amu, please. The printer. | -讓我想象一會 -阿穆 求你了 打印機 |
[08:24] | Yes, sir. | 好的 長官 |
[08:29] | Subodh’s here. | 蘇伯德到了 |
[08:30] | I told him to call, not ring the doorbell. | 我說了讓他別按門鈴 直接打電話 |
[08:32] | He’ll wake Mummy. | 他這樣會吵醒媽媽的 |
[08:37] | – Hello! – How are you, Amrita? | -你好 -最近怎麼樣 阿穆麗塔 |
[08:38] | I’m beautiful. | 一切都好 |
[08:39] | – Where did you disappear to? – Ask Vikram. | -你忙什麼去了 -問維克拉姆 |
[08:43] | – He’s made me his slave. – It’s Subodh, Mummy. | -他把我當奴隸用 -是蘇伯德 媽媽 |
[08:46] | Go to sleep. They’ll be at it all night. | 睡吧 他們得忙一晚上 |
[08:47] | Here’s the history of 28 lending banks, boss. | 這是二十八家貸款銀行的發展史 頭兒 |
[08:50] | Check them. | 你看看 |
[09:01] | – My printer’s working now. – Thanks. | -打印機可以用了 -謝了 |
[09:05] | – How’s Deepika? – She’s fine. | -迪皮卡怎麼樣 -她很好 |
[09:08] | I’m getting you two married this year. | 我得催你們倆今年結婚 |
[09:10] | Why? Don’t you like seeing me happy? | 爲什麼 你不希望我高高興興的嗎 |
[09:13] | You’ll be happier when you’re married. | 你結婚之後會更高興的 |
[09:16] | – Some coffee? – Yes. Two cups, please. | -喝咖啡嗎 -好 請來兩杯 |
[09:20] | Amu, could you get me the pink file? | 阿穆 幫我把粉色外殼的文件拿過來 |
[09:23] | It’s upstairs. | 放在樓上了 |
[09:25] | Pink? | 粉色嗎 |
[09:27] | That reminds me, Pinky Chatterjee called. | 你這麼一說 平奇·查特吉打過電話 |
[09:31] | She’s getting married. | 她要結婚了 |
[09:33] | So she found someone? | 她有對象了嗎 |
[09:36] | I emailed you a soft copy. | 我把電子版發給你了 |
[09:58] | ♪ Four anna nights, ♪ | ♪ 晚上四安那幣 ♪ |
[10:01] | ♪ Twelve anna days ♪ | ♪ 白天十二安那幣 ♪ |
[10:04] | ♪ I save them all in a piggybank ♪ | ♪ 全部存進小豬存錢罐 ♪ |
[10:06] | ♪ All in a piggybank ♪ | ♪ 存進小豬存錢罐 ♪ |
[10:10] | ♪ The sun rises in my eyes ♪ | ♪ 我看着太陽升起 ♪ |
[10:13] | ♪ And sets in my eyes ♪ | ♪ 看着太陽落下 ♪ |
[10:16] | ♪ I feel brightness surrounding me ♪ | ♪ 我感受到四周的光芒 ♪ |
[10:18] | ♪ Brightness surrounding me ♪ | ♪ 四周的光芒 ♪ |
[10:22] | ♪ In my little world ♪ | ♪ 在我的小小世界 ♪ |
[10:24] | ♪ This is how I am ♪ | ♪ 這就是我 ♪ |
[10:27] | ♪ This is the way I am ♪ | ♪ 這就是我 ♪ |
[10:31] | ♪ I’m just me, just me ♪ | ♪ 我就是我 就是我 ♪ |
[10:37] | ♪ Dancing in the sun ♪ | ♪ 在陽光下跳舞 ♪ |
[10:39] | ♪ Dancing in the sun ♪ | ♪ 在陽光下跳舞 ♪ |
[10:43] | ♪ But she is in light ♪ | ♪ 而她在陽光下 ♪ |
[10:44] | ♪ And sun in bright ♪ | ♪ 陽光如此明亮 ♪ |
[10:46] | ♪ All the day ♪ | ♪ 一直跳舞 ♪ |
[10:49] | ♪ Dancing in the sun ♪ | ♪ 在陽光下跳舞 ♪ |
[10:51] | ♪ Dancing in the sun ♪ | ♪ 在陽光下跳舞 ♪ |
[10:55] | ♪ That in work it go ♪ | ♪ 別惦記工作 ♪ |
[10:56] | ♪ That’s not on works ♪ | ♪ 舞蹈不是工作 ♪ |
[10:58] | ♪ Dancing in the sun ♪ | ♪ 在陽光下跳舞吧 ♪ |
[10:59] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[11:01] | Morning. You’re up! | 早上好 你起得真早 |
[11:04] | Your light was on till late last night. | 你的燈昨晚亮到很晚 |
[11:07] | I have a Skype call with an international client on Thursdays. | 我每週四都和一位國際客戶視頻通話 |
[11:12] | – I’ve got a meeting today. – With Sania? | -我今天有個會 -和薩尼亞嗎 |
[11:15] | – Is her dance piece ready? – Almost. | -她的舞蹈學得怎麼樣了 -差不多會了 |
[11:18] | I love dancing with Sania. | 我真喜歡和薩尼亞跳舞 |
[11:20] | She’s really good. | 她真的很棒 |
[11:22] | She loves you. | 她很愛你 |
[11:27] | You take my blood every day. | 你每天都抽我的血 |
[11:28] | If I die, I’ll die in my sleep. | 如果我死 會在睡夢裏死去的 |
[11:31] | Your sugar level agrees. | 你的血糖值同意這句話 |
[11:33] | You fought with your husband on the phone. | 你和你丈夫在電話裏吵了一架 |
[11:35] | When I should’ve fought, I didn’t. No use now. | 以前該吵架時我不吵 現在吵也沒用了 |
[11:37] | I ran the house, the children are settled. | 我管着這個家 孩子們都成家了 |
[11:40] | My work’s done. | 我的任務完成了 |
[11:42] | – Did Vikram get any sleep? – Yes, mother-in-law. | -維克拉姆睡了嗎 -睡了 婆婆 |
[11:55] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[11:59] | Get up. | 起牀了 |
[12:00] | I know you haven’t slept much, but… | 我知道你沒睡夠 可是 |
[12:16] | Amu. | 阿穆 |
[12:19] | Well? Will I kill it? | 你說 我能一舉拿下嗎 |
[12:21] | Yes. But just don’t look desperate. | 能 只要你別表現出太急切的樣子 |
[12:25] | Don’t make them think you’re dying to work in London. | 別讓他們覺得你特別想去倫敦工作 |
[12:28] | To hell with it! | 去他的吧 |
[12:30] | Besides, you don’t look good desperate. | 不過你的模樣也不是特別熱切 |
[12:32] | Is that so? | 真的嗎 |
[12:34] | Come on, get up. | 來吧 起牀 |
[12:36] | Switch the water heater on. | 幫我把熱水器插上 |
[12:41] | Namaste, Sunita. | 早上好 蘇尼塔 |
[12:42] | Madam, my life is ruined. | 夫人 我的生活全毀了 |
[12:45] | What’s new now, Sunita? | 又怎麼了 蘇尼塔 |
[12:47] | Namaste, Mummy-ji. | 您好 太太 |
[12:48] | My husband kept me awake. | 我丈夫鬧得我一夜沒睡 |
[12:50] | He kept fighting with me. | 他總是和我吵 |
[12:52] | He took me to the doctor and asked him: | 他帶我看醫生 還問醫生 |
[12:54] | “What’s wrong with her? Why can’t she have a child?” | “她哪有問題 她爲什麼生不出孩子” |
[12:57] | There may be something wrong with him. But would he ever check? | 說不定是他有問題呢 可他怎麼不去查查 |
[13:02] | Then he dumped me in the middle of the road. | 然後他把我丟在馬路中央 |
[13:08] | As soon as I got home, he started hitting me. | 我到家的時候 他就打我 |
[13:11] | Then? | 然後呢 |
[13:13] | Then, I ran out of the house and I locked him inside. | 然後我跑出屋子 把他鎖在屋裏了 |
[13:17] | Then? | 然後呢 |
[13:19] | He was locked in all night. | 他被鎖了一整晚 |
[13:21] | When I unlocked the door, he was asleep, clutching his bum. | 我再開門時候他已經睡了 緊緊夾着屁股 |
[13:24] | Do you lock him in every day? | 你每天都把他鎖在裏面嗎 |
[13:26] | I can’t. He’s a man, he grabs me. | 不行啊 他是個男人 會來抓我 |
[13:29] | And when he does, he hits me hard. But I’m smart. | 他抓到我就狠狠地打我 但我多聰明啊 |
[13:34] | If he slaps me, I scream. | 他要是打我耳光 我就尖叫 |
[13:35] | The neighbors stop him. | 鄰居會來攔他 |
[13:36] | You little actress! | 你可真是個小演員 |
[13:39] | Amu, ask Shivani to stop that noise. | 阿穆 別讓希瓦尼製造噪音了 |
[13:41] | Tell her to wait till I’m gone. | 我走了再讓她繼續吧 |
[13:43] | Hi, ma. Good morning. | 早上好 媽 |
[13:44] | Good morning. Come, have your breakfast. | 早上好 來吃早飯 |
[13:46] | Ah. Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[13:48] | – What’s wrong? – What is it? | -怎麼了 -怎麼回事 |
[13:51] | Let her make breakfast. | 她要做早飯 |
[13:53] | Mama, please, you make the parathas. | 媽媽 求你了 你去做煎餅吧 |
[13:56] | Why experiment today? | 爲什麼今天做煎餅 |
[13:58] | I was trying to make parathas like your Mom. | 我想像你媽媽一樣給你做煎餅 |
[14:00] | Sunita, get some ice. Where does it hurt? | 蘇尼塔 拿點冰 傷到哪裏了 |
[14:05] | Hello? Hi, sir. | 你好 你好 先生 |
[14:07] | Yes, sir. I’ll be there. | 對 先生 我很快就到 |
[14:08] | Get me more. | 再拿點來 |
[14:12] | They’ve asked me to come early. | 他們讓我早點到 |
[14:13] | What? Does he always call the shots? | 什麼 他總這麼武斷嗎 |
[14:16] | He owns the company. OK. I’m off. Bye. | 他是公司老總 好了 我走了 拜拜 |
[14:19] | – Eat before you go. – No time. | -吃了再走 -沒時間了 |
[14:21] | Have something. | 吃一點吧 |
[14:24] | – Have a bite. – Amu, please. I’m late. | -吃一口 -阿穆 我來不及了 |
[14:29] | Your files. | 你的文件 |
[14:31] | – Thank you. – Your lunchbox. | -謝謝 -你的午餐盒 |
[14:35] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[14:37] | – One more bite. – Enough. | -再吃一口 -好了 |
[14:41] | – Take it with you. – Amu, please. I’m late. | -帶上 -阿穆 我要遲到了 |
[14:44] | OK. Fine. Bye. | 好吧 拜拜 |
[14:51] | Mummy, I’m going to Sania’s for her dance practice. | 媽媽 我去薩尼亞那裏教她跳舞了 |
[14:55] | Sunita, call me if you need anything. | 蘇尼塔 有事給我打電話 |
[14:58] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 夫人 |
[15:08] | I just spoke to Rajhans Jetley. | 我剛和拉詹斯·杰特利通過電話 |
[15:11] | Miranda has chosen a white guy. | 米蘭達選了一個白人 |
[15:17] | Jason Burbanks. | 叫傑森·伯班克 |
[15:19] | But she’s happy to look at your presentation. | 但她很樂意看看你的展示文檔 |
[15:22] | That damn Rajhans is keen on a white guy too. | 拉詹斯那個王八蛋也喜歡白人 |
[15:26] | – Move. – Calm down, boss. | -快開啊 -冷靜點 頭兒 |
[15:28] | Why do they let women drive? | 怎麼能讓女人開車上路 |
[15:49] | Good job. | 漂亮 |
[15:51] | Hampstead’s a good area, aunty. It’s expensive. | 漢普斯特德是個好地方 姑姑 就是物價貴 |
[15:55] | They would choose a posh area. | 他們會選一處漂亮的地方 |
[15:58] | You know what a foodie Vikram is. | 你也知道維克拉姆有多愛美食 |
[16:02] | I’m sure you can’t hire a cook there. | 但他在那肯定僱不起廚師 |
[16:04] | They must be too costly. | 廚師僱價肯定特別高 |
[16:07] | Doesn’t Mummy look cute? | 媽媽看着是不是很可愛 |
[16:10] | What’s this? | 這是什麼 |
[16:11] | Look. Your prints are ready. | 看 你的照片都打印好了 |
[16:17] | Never seen this one before. | 我以前沒見過這一張 |
[16:19] | You shouldn’t have given up dancing. | 你不該放棄跳舞的 |
[16:22] | Where’s the time now, Papa? | 現在說這些幹什麼 爸爸 |
[16:24] | You were very good. | 你以前跳得那麼好 |
[16:26] | You would’ve gone places. | 你本可以在舞蹈之路上越走越遠的 |
[16:28] | Gone places? I’m heading to London as it is. | 什麼越走越遠 我要去倫敦了 |
[16:31] | Who is Mummy talking to? | 媽媽在和誰視頻 |
[16:34] | Your Jalandhar uncle. His daughter-in-law lives in London. | 你的賈蘭達舅舅 他的兒媳住在倫敦 |
[16:39] | Tell me something… | 跟我說說 |
[16:43] | …are there any Indian stores in London? | 倫敦有沒有印度商店 |
[16:45] | She’s spent her life making other people happy. | 她這輩子都在努力讓別人高興 |
[16:48] | Making kachori for Vikram. | 給維克拉姆做脆餅 |
[16:49] | – Tehri for me and pasta for Karan. -Amu. | -給我做炒飯 給卡蘭做意麪 -阿穆 |
[16:51] | Where’s Amu? | 阿穆在哪裏 |
[16:52] | Amu, Meenu was saying… | 阿穆 梅努說 |
[16:56] | …there’s a place in London called Southall. | 倫敦有家店叫索斯赫爾 |
[16:59] | An alley leads straight from there to Amritsar. | 那裏有條小巷直通阿姆利則 |
[17:07] | You’re so foolish, Mummy! | 你真傻 媽媽 |
[17:09] | You people have made me foolish! | 你們把我搞昏頭了 |
[17:14] | Some people are happy by making others happy. | 有的人 讓別人高興自己就高興了 |
[17:17] | Mothers don’t have a choice. | 做媽媽的可沒得選 |
[17:20] | They should save some happiness for themselves. | 她們應該多追求自身幸福的 |
[17:22] | If you’re unhappy, you stop feeling happy for others. | 如果你自己不高興 就沒法替別人高興 |
[17:26] | – Sis! – You didn’t tell me you were coming. | -姐 -你來也沒告訴我一聲 |
[17:30] | Hi. How are you? | 你好 最近怎麼樣 |
[17:32] | – I’m beautiful. How are you? – Good, good. | -我很好 你怎麼樣 -不錯 挺好的 |
[17:34] | – How was Vikram’s presentation? – It’s finally over. | -維克拉姆的展示怎麼樣 -他終於搞完了 |
[17:39] | He’ll know their decision tomorrow. | 他明天才會知道結果 |
[17:42] | But I know he’ll make it. He’s good. | 但是我知道他會搞定的 他很厲害 |
[17:44] | Didn’t you go to Bangalore, Swati? | 你不是去班加羅爾了嗎 斯瓦蒂 |
[17:46] | I did. But I ran back. | 我去了 但是我又跑回來了 |
[17:49] | Everyone was talking non-stop about | 每個人都一直談論 |
[17:51] | our wedding. The date, the venue… | 我們的婚禮 日期 地點 |
[17:54] | – I got sick and tired of it. – Swati’s here! | -我實在是厭倦這些了 -斯瓦蒂來了 |
[17:58] | No one will believe me… | 你們不會信的 |
[17:59] | …this morning still half asleep, | 今天早上半睡半醒的時候 |
[18:01] | I soaked some kidney beans for Swati. | 我給斯瓦蒂泡了點芸豆 |
[18:03] | Then I remembered she was in Bangalore. | 然後我纔想起來她在班加羅爾 |
[18:05] | Lo and behold! A mother’s intuition for you! | 你看 這就是你媽媽的直覺 |
[18:10] | – How cute! – Let’s eat. I’ll make the rotis. | -你好聰明 -來吃飯吧 我去做薄餅 |
[18:17] | When’s your mother coming back here? | 你媽媽什麼時候回來 |
[18:21] | Amu thinks she should stay with us… | 阿穆覺得在我們的倫敦計劃確定之前 |
[18:26] | …till our London plans are fixed. | 她應該跟我們待在一起 |
[18:29] | If that’s OK with you, father? | 如果你覺得可以的話 爸爸 |
[18:33] | Vikram, you have a home and your own company… | 維克拉姆 你自己有家 也有公司 |
[18:37] | …so why work for others and live in a company house? | 爲什麼要給別人打工 還住公司大樓裏 |
[18:41] | Your brother Viraj wants you back. | 你哥哥維拉傑希望你回來 |
[18:46] | The investors and the bank are keen on expanding. | 我們的投資者和銀行都亟待公司擴張 |
[18:51] | It’s too late. | 已經太晚了 |
[18:54] | What do you mean, Vikram? | 這是什麼意思 維克拉姆 |
[18:56] | We couldn’t expand before but we can now. | 我們以前沒法擴張但是現在我們可以了 |
[18:59] | Is that a reason to leave home? | 這是你離家的理由嗎 |
[19:05] | The food’s delicious, sister-in-law. | 今天的飯很美味 嫂子 |
[19:07] | Please teach Amu how to cook. | 麻煩你教阿穆怎麼做飯吧 |
[19:09] | – Did you see her jacket? – Never mind. | -你看到她那個夾克了嗎 -別在意 |
[19:15] | Namaste, father-in-law. | 您好 岳父 |
[19:16] | I hear the presentation went well. | 聽說你的展示做得非常順利 |
[19:18] | It went very well. | 確實很順利 |
[19:19] | Tomorrow’s the final meeting then we’ll know. | 明天是最後一次會議 然後就能知道結果 |
[19:21] | One minute, don’t go. | 等一下 先別走 |
[19:24] | Here’s a sugar-free cake. Sulakshana can have it. | 這是無糖蛋糕 思路卡莎可以吃的 |
[19:28] | Take it. | 拿着吧 |
[19:31] | No one believes me… | 大家都不信我 |
[19:33] | …but write the board members’ names on | 但是把董事會成員的名字 |
[19:36] | slips of paper. Keep them in your pocket. | 寫在紙條上 然後放在你口袋裏 |
[19:40] | I’m telling you, it works. | 我跟你說 這很管用的 |
[19:42] | – Amu, make sure you do it. – Ok. We’re off, Mummy. | -阿穆 你來做 -好的 我們走了 媽 |
[19:45] | You’re so cute. | 你真是太可愛了 |
[19:47] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing, Papa. The same ole ache. | -怎麼了 -沒事 爸 老毛病了 |
[19:53] | Ok. Bye. | 好了 再見 |
[19:55] | Bye | 再見 |
[19:57] | – Put the cake in the fridge. – Of course. | -記得把蛋糕放冰箱 -好的 |
[20:01] | I started off by saying… | 我一開始就先說 |
[20:02] | …I don’t want the job! Appoint your white guy. | 我對這個工作沒興趣 僱你的白人去吧 |
[20:06] | I surprised them by doing the unexpected. | 我的話出乎意料 讓他們大吃一驚 |
[20:08] | Then came my presentation. | 然後我做了報告 |
[20:09] | Even Rajhans clapped. | 連拉詹斯都鼓掌了 |
[20:12] | You should’ve been there. | 你要是也在就好了 |
[20:19] | What’s come over you, Amu? Wait till we get home. | 你是怎麼回事 阿穆 等我們回家再說 |
[20:23] | – I’m feeling sleepy. – I’m not at all sleepy. | -我好睏 -我一點都不困 |
[21:56] | When you’re happy, your blood sugar is OK. | 你高興的時候血糖就沒問題 |
[21:59] | This blood sugar will kill me some day. | 這血糖總有一天會要我的命 |
[22:02] | Why so negative? | 幹嘛這麼悲觀 |
[22:04] | I’ll make breakfast today. Just tell me what to do. | 今天我來做早飯 你就告訴我要怎麼做 |
[22:08] | Come on, get up. | 來吧 起來 |
[22:11] | Why can’t I cook well? | 爲什麼我總學不會煮飯 |
[22:13] | Please teach me. Otherwise what will I do in London? | 教我煮飯吧 不然我在倫敦怎麼辦 |
[22:16] | How come you’re such a good cook? | 爲什麼你煮飯那麼好吃 |
[22:18] | I had to endure years of nagging first. | 首先我得忍受多年的嘮叨 |
[22:23] | Sometimes it was my husband. Or my mother-in-law. | 有時是我丈夫 有時是我婆婆 |
[22:26] | My father-in-law never said a word. | 我公公從來不會說什麼 |
[22:29] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[22:31] | Get up! Quick. | 起牀 快點 |
[22:33] | You never hear the alarm. Come on, get up! | 你從來聽不見鬧鐘 快點 起來吧 |
[22:41] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[22:43] | – What time’s the meeting? – 10:30. | -什麼時候開會 -十點半 |
[22:45] | – What time will you call me? – 10:45. | -什麼時候給我打電話 -十點四十五分 |
[22:49] | Wallet. | 錢包 |
[22:53] | – Mother’s slips of paper. – You crazy? | -媽媽說的紙條 -你瘋了嗎 |
[22:55] | – What difference will it make? – Keep them. | -這能有什麼用 -帶上吧 |
[22:59] | – Did Shivani buy a new car? – Yes. | -希瓦尼買了個新車嗎 -是的 |
[23:01] | What work does she do? | 她做什麼工作的 |
[23:03] | Hard work. | 辛苦的工作 |
[23:05] | Can I learn to drive too? | 我也能學開車嗎 |
[23:07] | First make parathas without burning your fingers. | 你先學會在烙餡餅的時候別燙到自己吧 |
[23:12] | Good morning. Hi. | 早上好 各位好 |
[23:16] | And this is for you. Thank you. | 這是給你的 謝謝 |
[23:31] | Make sure your hands are like this when you turn. Start again. | 轉身的時候你的手要是這樣的 再來一次 |
[23:35] | Start. Ready. | 開始 準備好 |
[23:48] | – Mummy-ji, there’s a call. – You take it. | -媽媽 有個電話 -你接一下 |
[23:52] | Hello? | 你好 |
[23:55] | Yes? | 什麼事 |
[24:02] | Ok. | 好的 |
[24:06] | What is it? Tell me! | 什麼事 告訴我 |
[24:10] | We’re off to London! But… | 我們要去倫敦了 但是 |
[24:15] | Your son’s having a party tonight for 40 guests. | 你兒子今晚辦了一個四十人的派對 |
[24:18] | But we’re off to London! | 但是我們要去倫敦啦 |
[24:24] | Get me a visa too. | 給我也辦個簽證吧 |
[24:33] | Congrats! You deserve it. | 恭喜 這是你應得的 |
[24:35] | – Congratulations. – Thank you so much. | -恭喜你 -非常感謝 |
[24:43] | Vikram… | 維克拉姆 |
[24:50] | Rajhans Jetley is here. | 拉詹斯·杰特利來了 |
[24:54] | Sir. | 先生 |
[24:58] | Man of the hour! Congrats! | 今天的主人公 恭喜 |
[25:00] | Thank you so much. Amu! | 非常感謝 阿穆 |
[25:04] | – How are you? – All good. | -最近怎麼樣 -很好 |
[25:05] | Amu… | 阿穆 |
[25:10] | My wife, Amrita. | 我妻子 阿穆麗塔 |
[25:12] | Rajhans, our CFO. | 拉詹斯 我們的首席財務官 |
[25:14] | I’ve mentioned him to you before. | 我之前跟你提過 |
[25:15] | – Will you have something? – In a minute. | -你要吃點什麼嗎 -我一會再吃 |
[25:19] | Excuse me. Sir, will you… | 不好意思 先生 你能不能 |
[26:08] | Hi, Subodh. | 你好 蘇伯德 |
[26:16] | – I didn’t know you smoked. – You’re not supposed to know. | -我不知道你還抽菸 -你本不該知道的 |
[26:19] | – Does Karan know? – We kiss sometimes. | -卡蘭知道嗎 -我們有時候會接吻 |
[26:47] | Hi, sir. Where are you? | 你好 先生 你在哪裏 |
[26:49] | Hi. Vikram | 你好 維克拉姆 |
[26:51] | No easy way to do this. | 這是一個艱難的決定 |
[26:54] | But Burbanks has been appointed the London head. | 但是伯班克已經被任命爲倫敦方的主管 |
[26:58] | You’ll be the CEO, but working under him. | 你會是執行總裁 但是在他手下工作 |
[27:02] | Sir, must I work under a new appointee? | 先生 我必須在新任命的人手下工作嗎 |
[27:04] | Vikram, you have a choice. | 維克拉姆 你還有一個選擇 |
[27:07] | Your position is secure here. Stay in India. | 我可以保留你的原職 在印度的原職 |
[27:10] | It’s not fair, sir. This wasn’t on the cards. | 這不公平 先生 當時根本沒這個意思 |
[27:13] | Vikram, the chairman feels | 維克拉姆 董事長覺得 |
[27:15] | you won’t attract enough investors. | 你不能吸引足夠的投資者 |
[27:18] | – The others agree. – Who else was at the meeting? | -其他人也同意 -還有誰參與了決定 |
[27:21] | That’s not important. | 這不重要 |
[27:30] | Sir, did you know? | 先生 你是不是也知道 |
[27:34] | Thapar called? | 塔帕爾給你打電話了 |
[27:36] | It’s obvious, man. Let’s have a drink. | 這是顯然的 兄弟 我們喝一杯吧 |
[27:39] | – What’s obvious? – Everybody knows, Vikram. | -什麼是顯然的 -大家都知道的 維克拉姆 |
[27:42] | If you were smart, you would’ve understood it yourself. | 如果你聰明點 你自己也會明白的 |
[27:45] | Sir, I’m not a smart man. You’re the smart one. So you tell me. | 先生 我不聰明 你很聰明 請你告訴我 |
[27:49] | Chill, man! It’s just corporate politics. | 冷靜點 兄弟 這不過是企業政治 |
[27:51] | Corporate politics? | 企業政治 |
[27:52] | I’m talking. | 我在說話呢 |
[27:54] | Is this is your game? Corporate politics? | 這就是你們的把戲嗎 企業政治 |
[27:56] | Why play corporate politics with you? | 爲什麼要跟你玩企業政治 |
[27:58] | – I’m your well-wisher, man. – I’m not your man. | -我衷心希望你好 兄弟 -我不相信你 |
[28:01] | Thapar said everyone agreed. | 塔帕爾說所有人都同意了 |
[28:03] | – Who was at the meeting? – My opinion… | -還有誰參與了決定 -我的意見 |
[28:05] | F*** off! | 滾開 |
[28:07] | The chairman had his daughter overrule the decision. | 董事長讓他女兒更改了這個決定 |
[28:10] | – It’s done. – You voted against me? | -事已如此 -你投了反對票 |
[28:14] | Can’t you see I’m talking? | 你看不到我在說話嗎 |
[28:16] | You voted against me ‘cos you’re jealous. | 你投了反對票是因爲你嫉妒 |
[28:18] | I’ll be going to London. You’ll be stuck here. Yeah? | 我要去倫敦了 而你卻被困在這裏 對嗎 |
[28:21] | You need to behave yourself. | 你給我規矩點 |
[28:22] | – Let me get you a drink. – Get lost! | -我給你拿了杯喝的 -滾蛋 |
[28:27] | You don’t know me. | 你根本不瞭解我 |
[28:29] | – You’re crossing the line. – What line? | -你太過分了 -過分 |
[28:31] | The lines have been crossed. Amu, one second! | 過分的是你們 阿穆 等會 |
[28:34] | – Who the f*** are you? – Amu, wait. | -你他媽算什麼東西 -阿穆 等會 |
[28:37] | The chairman didn’t think you | 董事長根本就覺得 |
[28:38] | were up to the job. That’s who you are! | 你不能勝任 你就是那樣的 |
[30:34] | I hear Vikram received a call. | 我聽說維克拉姆接了個電話 |
[30:37] | – It made him very upset. So… – So? | -接完了他就很生氣 所以 -所以 |
[30:54] | Let’s go. There are guests outside. | 走吧 外面還有客人 |
[30:59] | What will they think? | 他們會怎麼想 |
[31:03] | Amrita, it’s a family matter. | 阿穆麗塔 這是你的家務事 |
[31:17] | They cheated him, Papa. | 他們欺騙了他 爸 |
[31:19] | He was made to believe he’d be the London head. | 他們讓他以爲他會當倫敦方的主管 |
[31:23] | Thapar calls him during the party and says | 塔帕爾在派對上給他打了電話然後說 |
[31:27] | “Sorry. You’ll work under a white guy.” | “抱歉 你得在一個白人手下工作” |
[31:29] | – You can’t be serious. – I’m serious. They actually… | -不是吧 -真的 他們確實 |
[31:43] | Mama… | 媽媽 |
[31:47] | …did Dad ever hit you? | 爸爸有打過你嗎 |
[31:52] | No. | 沒有 |
[31:55] | Your Dad never raised a hand against me. | 你爸爸從來沒對我動過手 |
[32:09] | – Why are you staring at me? – I’m not. | -你爲什麼盯着我 -我沒有 |
[32:12] | – Not staring? – No. | -你沒盯着我嗎 -沒有 |
[32:14] | Just looking. | 就是看看 |
[32:16] | You’re not the only man who hits his wife. | 你不是唯一一個動手打老婆的人 |
[32:18] | I cursed you for no reason. | 我之前毫無理由地罵你 |
[32:23] | You cursed me? | 你罵我 |
[32:32] | Why did you hit me? | 你爲什麼要打我 |
[32:33] | Why? | 爲什麼 |
[32:34] | Do I need a license to hit you? | 我打你需要理由嗎 |
[32:38] | Now run! | 現在給我滾 |
[32:44] | Mr Rohit! Please turn this way. One photo, please. | 羅希特先生 請看這邊 請讓我拍一張 |
[32:56] | 羅希特·賈辛格 年度最佳記者 | |
[33:16] | It was a great show. | 今晚的活動很棒 |
[33:24] | You know when I was about sixteen… | 你知道 我差不多十六歲的時候 |
[33:26] | …I used to go with my Dad to public events. | 我經常跟着我爸爸一起參加公衆活動 |
[33:31] | When people photographed him, I wondered what I was doing there. | 人們給他拍照時 我不知道我去那裏該幹嘛 |
[33:35] | People were there to see him, to photograph him. | 大家都過去看他 給他拍照 |
[33:39] | I wonder sometimes what I’m doing with you. | 有時候我也不知道我跟着你在做什麼 |
[33:47] | With only five years’ experience, | 只要五年的工作經驗 |
[33:49] | you have the top cases. Why? | 就能得到最好的案子 爲什麼 |
[33:55] | It’s privilege. | 這是特權 |
[33:56] | Because you’re Justice Jaisingh’s daughter-in-law. | 因爲你是賈辛格法官的兒媳 |
[34:00] | And you’re Rohit Jaisingh’s wife. My wife. | 而且你是羅希特·賈辛格的妻子 我老婆 |
[34:04] | Use this privilege and you’ll be successful like me. | 利用這樣的特權 你就會跟我一樣成功 |
[34:09] | Netra… | 奈特拉 |
[34:11] | I don’t know why you’re fighting. | 我不知道你爲什麼還要自己奮鬥 |
[34:14] | Hello, Manoj. | 你好 馬諾伊 |
[34:17] | My friend, it’s impossible for me to come today. | 兄弟 我今天是不能去了 |
[36:23] | Didn’t you sleep? | 你還沒睡嗎 |
[36:32] | You should’ve waited for Sunita. | 你該等等蘇尼塔的 |
[38:15] | Did Vikram sleep well? | 維克拉姆睡得好嗎 |
[38:24] | Did you talk to him? | 你跟他聊過了嗎 |
[39:18] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[39:27] | Today’s a holiday. Why don’t you two go and see Maharaj-ji? | 今天放假 要不你倆去看看馬哈拉吧 |
[39:31] | Tell him about London. | 跟他說說倫敦的事 |
[39:49] | Sunita, get me the pills. I have a fever. | 蘇尼塔 給我拿點藥 我有點發燒 |
[39:59] | Amu, Thapar called last night. | 阿穆 塔帕爾昨晚打電話了 |
[40:04] | They want me to work under a white guy. | 他們想讓我在一個白人手下工作 |
[40:08] | And that Rajhans Jetley… | 還有那個拉詹斯·杰特利 |
[40:13] | You came in between us. You were pulling me away. | 你跑到我倆中間 你要拉我走 |
[40:18] | I took my anger out on you. | 我把火都發到你身上了 |
[40:28] | Amu… | 阿穆 |
[40:38] | Amu. | 阿穆 |
[40:48] | What will people think of me? | 大家會怎麼想我 |
[41:02] | Amu. | 阿穆 |
[41:05] | I’ve slogged for three years. | 我苦幹了三年 |
[41:07] | That’s a lot of time. | 那是很長一段時間 |
[41:09] | Forget the hard work. There’s the emotional investment too. | 除了辛苦的工作 還有感情上的投入 |
[41:16] | I used to think of this company like my own. | 我曾經把這公司當成是我自己的公司 |
[41:20] | Then I realized no one values me. | 然後我發現沒人重視我 |
[41:25] | This is ridiculous. | 這太可笑了 |
[41:28] | Amu, I’m quitting. | 阿穆 我準備辭職了 |
[41:30] | I cannot stay in a job where I’m not valued. | 我不能在一個不受重視的崗位上工作 |
[41:59] | Shall I oil your hair? | 我給你抹護髮精油好嗎 |
[42:04] | Let’s watch “Dance India”. | 我們一起看《舞在印度》 |
[42:21] | This poor girl has no mother. | 這個可憐的女孩沒有媽媽 |
[42:23] | Her father taught her dancing. | 她爸爸教她跳舞 |
[42:32] | My husband hit me again last night. | 我丈夫昨晚又打我了 |
[42:37] | But I didn’t run away. I thought to myself… | 但是我沒跑 我心想 |
[42:42] | …if he locks me out some day, where will I go? | 一旦他給我吃閉門羹 我將何去何從 |
[43:00] | Let’s wait. If you have another fever | 再等等看 如果你又發燒了 |
[43:03] | we’ll get a blood test done. | 我們就做個血檢 |
[43:06] | What can he eat? | 他能吃什麼 |
[43:08] | Anything. If there’s any problem, call me. | 都可以 如果有任何問題 打電話給我 |
[43:12] | Namaste. | 感謝您 |
[43:14] | Thank you for coming. | 感謝您特地過來 |
[43:16] | I’ll see myself out. | 留步 |
[43:19] | Why do you get so upset over nothing? | 你爲什麼這麼杞人憂天呢 |
[43:23] | Things happen between couples. | 夫妻之間有摩擦很正常 |
[43:25] | What has a fever got to do with Amu’s problems, ma? | 發燒和阿穆的事有什麼聯繫嗎 媽媽 |
[43:31] | It’s an old story. | 這是個老故事了 |
[43:32] | If Amu had a stomach ache, he would get a fever. | 阿穆一胃疼 他就發燒 |
[43:35] | They’re overreacting. | 他們反應過度了 |
[43:38] | – Where are you going? – To make tea. | -你去哪 -泡茶 |
[43:40] | Let me. | 我去吧 |
[43:40] | Never mind. You boil the tea too long. | 不用 你把茶煮得太久了 |
[43:46] | Bless you. | 保重 |
[43:47] | Please rest. | 請多休息 |
[43:53] | Sandhya-ji, please phone Amu. | 桑迪亞 打個電話給阿穆吧 |
[43:59] | Never mind. | 不用了 |
[44:19] | Good job. | 很棒 |
[44:24] | – Bye, Mom. I’m off. – Where to? | -拜拜 媽媽 我要走了 -你去哪 |
[44:27] | You know, Mom. Cycling. | 你知道的呀 媽媽 騎自行車 |
[44:28] | Untie your “ghungroo”, your dancing bells. | 解開你的”鈴鐺腳鏈” 解開舞蹈鈴鐺 |
[44:31] | Bye, aunty. Bye, Mom. | 阿姨 再見 媽媽 再見 |
[44:33] | She cycles a lot these days. | 她最近經常騎車 |
[44:36] | Yes, I’ve seen him. | 是啊 我看到過那個男孩 |
[44:37] | He’s cute. | 很可愛 |
[44:41] | Have tea before you go. | 喝杯茶再走 |
[44:48] | I’ve made some pakoras. Want some? | 我做了些油炸蔬菜 吃嗎 |
[44:51] | No. Tea’s enough. | 不用 喝茶就行 |
[45:02] | Why didn’t you remarry? | 你爲什麼不再婚呢 |
[45:08] | James spoilt me before he left. | 詹姆斯生前把我寵壞了 |
[45:13] | Forming relationships can be easy… | 建立關係很容易的 |
[45:17] | …sustaining them is tough. | 但維持下去卻很難 |
[45:22] | Everything seemed effortless with him. | 和他在一起什麼都很輕鬆 |
[45:27] | I could be wrong… | 也許我錯了 |
[45:29] | …but everyone seems to need to make an effort. | 但或許每個人都應該努力維繫吧 |
[45:38] | Come here. I want to give you a hug. | 來 我想抱抱你 |
[45:55] | His fever has come down. Where is he? | 他的燒已經退了 他去哪了 |
[45:58] | Amu is on the line. | 阿穆打來的電話 |
[46:04] | Yes, my child? | 怎麼了 孩子 |
[46:08] | No! They’re just panicking. I don’t have a fever. | 沒有 他們太誇張了 我不發燒了 |
[46:16] | We’re built strong. | 我們身體好着呢 |
[46:20] | Are you OK? | 你還好嗎 |
[46:23] | You stay well. | 你要好好的 |
[46:29] | See you soon. | 回頭見 |
[46:33] | OK, bye. | 好 拜拜 |
[46:41] | She said, “Don’t worry”. | 她說 “別擔心我” |
[46:45] | How can we not worry? | 但我們怎麼能不擔心 |
[46:49] | Did you know he hit her? | 你知道他打了她嗎 |
[46:55] | Maybe it was the first time. | 可能那是第一次 |
[46:57] | You can’t even admit to yourself that he hit her. | 你甚至都不願意相信他打了她 |
[47:03] | But he did. | 但他確實打了 |
[47:07] | Imagine how she’s feeling. | 想想她的感受 |
[47:22] | They’re sensible. | 他們都是很理智的人 |
[47:25] | They’ll work it out. | 他們會處理好的 |
[47:53] | – Good morning. – Hi. Good morning. | -早上好 -你好 早上好 |
[47:58] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[48:05] | Shall we eat out tonight? | 今晚我們出去吃嗎 |
[48:10] | My meeting will be over at 8. I’ll pick you up at 9. | 我8點散會 9點來接你 |
[48:15] | Bye. | 再見 |
[48:19] | ♪ You’re my everything ♪ | ♪ 你是我的一切 ♪ |
[48:26] | ♪ You’re my happiness ♪ | ♪ 你是我的快樂 ♪ |
[48:34] | ♪ You’re my love, you’re my passion ♪ | ♪ 你是我的愛 你是我的激情 ♪ |
[48:39] | Thapar found out I was talking to another company… | 塔帕爾知道了我有跳槽意向 |
[48:43] | …so he wants to meet. | 他就想見我談談了 |
[48:45] | Amu, I tell you… | 阿穆 我跟你說 |
[48:47] | …you have to put your bloody foot down in life. | 有時候生活中就得堅定立場 說一不二 |
[48:53] | Give us a smile, Amu. | 笑一個吧 阿穆 |
[49:44] | – Good morning. – Hi. Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[51:25] | ♪ When we broke apart… ♪ | ♪ 當我們分離之時 ♪ |
[51:29] | ♪ …so little was left ♪ | ♪ 一切所剩無幾 ♪ |
[51:34] | ♪ A fragment of sunlight… ♪ | ♪ 有一縷陽光 ♪ |
[51:38] | ♪ …filled with dewdrops ♪ | ♪ 被露水儲藏 ♪ |
[51:49] | Amu… | 阿穆 |
[52:00] | Amu! | 阿穆 |
[52:10] | What’s this? | 這是幹什麼 |
[52:12] | I’m going to Papa’s for a few days. | 我要去爸爸家住幾天 |
[52:18] | Why? | 爲什麼 |
[52:26] | For how long? | 去多久 |
[52:30] | I’ll be back. | 我會回來的 |
[52:33] | You’ll be back? Meaning? | 你會回來 是什麼意思 |
[52:37] | I don’t know, Vikram. | 我不知道 維克拉姆 |
[52:44] | Really, wow! | 真好 你可真好 |
[52:46] | You know how bad I feel. You know what I’m going through. | 你知道我有多難受 你知道我在經歷什麼 |
[52:53] | It’s just for a few days. | 就只去幾天 |
[52:57] | I don’t feel right here. | 我在這感覺很不好 |
[52:59] | “Feel right?” What do I tell mother? | “感覺不好” 我該怎麼向媽媽交代 |
[53:03] | She knows. | 她知道 |
[53:09] | My taxi’s here. | 我叫的出租車來了 |
[53:12] | Amu, hold this. This is not the time. | 阿穆 拿着 別鬧了 |
[53:16] | – Forget it. – I understand, Vikram. | -我當你沒說過 -我明白 維克拉姆 |
[53:21] | But I need this. | 但我需要這樣 |
[53:28] | Fine. If you want to make this into a big deal, then go! | 好 如果你非要小題大做 那走吧 |
[53:50] | Did something happen again? | 又出事了嗎 |
[53:52] | Must she justify coming here? | 難道她非得出事才能回來嗎 |
[53:56] | That’s her home. I want to know why she’s here. | 那是她的家 我想知道她爲什麼離開家 |
[54:01] | Ma, I want to spend some time with you. | 媽媽 我想多陪陪你們 |
[54:05] | That’s all very well, child. But… | 這很好 孩子 但是 |
[54:09] | Sis, the party was days ago. | 姐 聚會已經過去好幾天了 |
[54:11] | We thought you would’ve both worked it out by now. | 我們以爲你們現在應該解決好了 |
[54:16] | We tried. We’re trying. | 我們試過了 也正在努力 |
[54:18] | – What do you mean? – I need more time. | -什麼意思 -我需要更多的時間 |
[54:24] | Child, don’t leave your home… | 孩子 別離開你自己的家 |
[54:26] | Sandhya-ji, you won’t believe it. | 桑迪亞 你肯定難以相信 |
[54:29] | When I came home from my walk… | 在我散步回來的時候 |
[54:32] | …I saw a potato curry on the fire… | 我看見一鍋土豆咖喱正煮着 |
[54:34] | …and thought there was no chance Amu was here, but here she is! | 我就想阿穆還沒機會嚐嚐 結果她就來了 |
[54:41] | A father’s instinct for you! | 一個父親的直覺 |
[54:45] | What are you waiting for? Let’s eat. I’m hungry. | 還等什麼呢 開飯吧 我都餓了 |
[54:48] | ♪ When we broke apart… ♪ | ♪ 當我們分離之時 ♪ |
[54:52] | ♪ …so little was left ♪ | ♪ 一切所剩無幾 ♪ |
[54:57] | ♪ A fragment of sunlight… ♪ | ♪ 有一縷陽光 ♪ |
[55:01] | ♪ …filled with dewdrops ♪ | ♪ 被露水儲藏 ♪ |
[55:05] | ♪ We were tied together with a single thread… ♪ | ♪ 我們被一條線捆綁着 ♪ |
[55:10] | ♪ …that came slowly undone ♪ | ♪ 可線卻逐漸鬆散 ♪ |
[55:14] | ♪ Our names were written on the wall… ♪ | ♪ 我們將名字寫在牆上 ♪ |
[55:19] | ♪ …now washed away by the rain ♪ | ♪ 卻被雨水沖洗掉 ♪ |
[55:24] | ♪ When we broke apart… ♪ | ♪ 當我們分離之時 ♪ |
[55:28] | ♪ …so little was left ♪ | ♪ 一切所剩無幾 ♪ |
[55:32] | ♪ A fragment of sunlight… ♪ | ♪ 有一縷陽光 ♪ |
[55:37] | ♪ …filled with dewdrops ♪ | ♪ 被露水儲藏 ♪ |
[55:50] | ♪ Are shattered dreams… ♪ | ♪ 破碎的夢 ♪ |
[55:58] | ♪ …worth living for? ♪ | ♪ 還值得去追嗎 ♪ |
[56:03] | ♪ Are false promises… ♪ | ♪ 虛假的承諾 ♪ |
[56:09] | ♪ …worth chasing? ♪ | ♪ 還值得翹首以盼嗎 ♪ |
[56:15] | ♪ I made my mind up… ♪ | ♪ 我下定決心 ♪ |
[56:19] | ♪ …to find myself again ♪ | ♪ 重新找回自我 ♪ |
[56:23] | ♪ I must now follow my heart ♪ | ♪ 我必須緊隨我的內心 ♪ |
[56:32] | ♪ The road we traveled… ♪ | ♪ 我們走過的道路 ♪ |
[56:37] | ♪ …seems so narrow now ♪ | ♪ 好像變得很窄了 ♪ |
[56:41] | ♪ A fragment of sunlight… ♪ | ♪ 有一縷陽光 ♪ |
[56:46] | ♪ …filled with dewdrops ♪ | ♪ 被露水儲藏 ♪ |
[57:13] | Papa-ji, try and make her understand. | 爸爸 幫我勸勸她 |
[57:16] | It wasn’t such a big deal. | 這不是什麼大事 |
[57:20] | A big deal, Vikram? | 什麼是大事 維克拉姆 |
[57:24] | You know how upset I was. | 你知道我當時多難受 |
[57:26] | Then half the wives in India | 在印度有一半的妻子 |
[57:28] | would leave home for something so trivial. | 都因爲一些微不足道的小事而離家 |
[57:31] | Half? Many more than half. | 有一半嗎 遠不止一半 |
[57:36] | What can I do, Papa-ji? It’s done now. | 我能做什麼 爸爸 事情已經過去了 |
[57:45] | It’s done? | 過去了嗎 |
[57:49] | Vikram, the important question is why it happened. | 維克拉姆 現在關鍵是爲什麼會發生那件事 |
[57:55] | Why? I mean Thapar phoned… | 爲什麼 我是說 塔帕爾打電話來 |
[58:00] | Vikram! You didn’t tell us you were coming. | 維克拉姆 你沒說你要來 |
[58:03] | Have dinner before you go. | 留下來吃晚餐吧 |
[58:05] | – I’ll get it ready. – Don’t trouble yourself. | -我去準備 -別麻煩了 |
[58:11] | The cupboard’s not opening, can you help? Come. | 有個櫃子打不開 能來幫我一下嗎 快來 |
[58:28] | – Give it to me. – I can manage. | -給我吧 -我可以 |
[58:36] | You look lovely. | 你看起來真美 |
[58:49] | Here. | 給 |
[59:03] | I came to take you home. | 我來帶你回家 |
[59:07] | Not yet, Vikram. | 還不行 維克拉姆 |
[59:11] | Amu, this is too much! | 阿穆 這就太過了 |
[59:14] | Why are you so angry? | 爲什麼你會這麼生氣 |
[59:17] | – Let’s end it! – What should I end? | -我們終止這一切吧 -終止什麼 |
[59:22] | This fight. Let’s go home. | 這次的爭吵 回家吧 |
[59:26] | We didn’t fight. | 我們沒吵架 |
[59:30] | Didn’t you leave home? | 你不都離家出走了嗎 |
[59:32] | What do I tell the neighbors? Or our relatives? | 我該怎麼對街坊鄰居和親戚們說 |
[59:35] | “My wife has left me and run away.” | “我老婆拋下我離開了” |
[59:38] | – Why did your wife run away? – Not again! | -那你老婆爲什麼會離開 -你又來了 |
[59:41] | I told you. I was drunk, irritated, frustrated. | 我說過了 我喝醉了 很生氣 很憋屈 |
[59:44] | If you don’t understand my problems, who will? | 如果你都不能懂我的痛 還有誰可以 |
[59:48] | Who’ll understand my problems? | 那誰又懂我的痛呢 |
[59:50] | – Who is it all for? – Who am I doing it all for? | -這都是爲了誰 -我做的那些又是爲了誰 |
[59:54] | You leaving your home… | 你離開了你自己的家 |
[59:55] | …and getting upset. Is this what you’re doing? | 還很生氣 這就是你所做的嗎 |
[59:59] | Is that all I’ve done? | 這就是我做的一切嗎 |
[1:00:01] | Did I ask you for anything? | 我有要求過你什麼嗎 |
[1:00:03] | Did I impose any conditions on you? | 我對你強加過任何決定嗎 |
[1:00:05] | Before we married, you said you didn’t know how to cook. | 我們結婚前 你說你不會做飯 |
[1:00:08] | Me? A foodie! Did I complain? | 我呢 我那麼熱愛美食 但我抱怨過嗎 |
[1:00:12] | What if I had said, “I’ll love you | 如果當初我說 “我不知道怎麼賺錢養家 |
[1:00:14] | but I don’t know how to earn a living.” | 但是我會很愛你的” |
[1:00:17] | Would you have married me? | 你還會嫁給我嗎 |
[1:00:19] | And if I had said, “I’ll earn the money, you learn how to cook.” | 如果我說 “我主外 你主內” |
[1:00:23] | – Would you have married me? – It was just a moment. | -你還會娶我嗎 -就那麼一次 |
[1:00:27] | It’ll never happen again. | 我以後再也不會了 |
[1:00:29] | Who knows? But it happened once. | 誰說得準呢 而且已經發生了 |
[1:00:33] | And if I can’t forget? | 如果我就是忘不了呢 |
[1:00:36] | Amu, what do you… | 阿穆 你到底想 |
[1:00:39] | What do you want? | 你到底想幹嘛 |
[1:00:41] | Tell you what. Hit me. Try it. | 這樣吧 打我 你打 |
[1:00:45] | Why don’t you slap me then we’ll be even? Go on. | 給我一巴掌 我們就扯平了 來吧 |
[1:00:50] | It did cross my mind to get even that way. | 我是想過用這種方式扯平 |
[1:00:55] | But I couldn’t do it. | 但是我不會這麼做 |
[1:00:59] | My parents didn’t bring me up like that. | 我爸媽可不是這樣教我的 |
[1:01:02] | Come again? Now you want to discuss our upbringing? | 你再說一遍 你是要說家教問題嗎 |
[1:01:07] | Amu, that’s going really far. | 阿穆 你這就太過分了 |
[1:01:12] | My parents didn’t ask for your hand. | 我父母沒叫你幫過忙 |
[1:01:15] | Family honor matters to us. | 家族榮譽對我們家很重要 |
[1:01:18] | Wives don’t leave their husbands like this. | 妻子們不會像這樣離開她們的丈夫 |
[1:01:21] | We know how to keep our families together. | 我們知道如何維繫家庭 |
[1:01:23] | And I’ll do whatever it takes to do so. | 我會不惜一切代價去做的 |
[1:01:34] | Has Vikram left? | 維克拉姆走了嗎 |
[1:01:37] | Amu… | 阿穆 |
[1:01:56] | Take care. | 保重身體 |
[1:02:09] | This is an historical victory in a sexual harassment case… | 這是性騷擾案件的一個歷史性勝利 |
[1:02:12] | …for the fearless lawyer Netra Jaisingh, | 因爲這位無所畏懼的女權擁護者 |
[1:02:15] | a great advocate of women’s rights. | 奈特拉·賈辛格律師 |
[1:02:25] | Let me read the entire judgement. Thank you. | 要看整個的審判的結果 謝謝 |
[1:02:38] | Chef, replacement’s on the fryer. Plates out. Going on call. | 主廚 新的馬上出鍋 走菜 隨時待命 |
[1:02:47] | Hi. Did you see me? | 你好 看到我了嗎 |
[1:02:49] | Yeah. Of course I was watching. | 當然看了 |
[1:02:51] | Live on TV. | 電視直播 |
[1:02:54] | I was just so proud of you. | 我爲你感到驕傲 |
[1:02:57] | You know it was absolutely commendable | 你知道嗎 你處理事情的方式 |
[1:02:58] | the way you handled yourself. | 特別值得讚揚 |
[1:03:00] | When you stepped out, I could see the confidence in your walk. | 你出去的時候 我看到你自信的腳步 |
[1:03:04] | The victory in your smile. | 勝利的笑容 |
[1:03:06] | I’m so happy for you. | 爲你感到十分的高興 |
[1:03:08] | You know I felt so good. | 你知道嗎 我感覺超級棒的 |
[1:03:10] | Even in the middle of that chaos | 即使身處嘈雜之中 |
[1:03:12] | I could feel the wind on my face… | 我還是能感受到風從我臉上掠過 |
[1:03:14] | …as though I was looking out of a car window… | 就像是那晚我從車窗向外看 |
[1:03:17] | …and flying. | 有如飛翔一般 |
[1:03:20] | And that’s all thanks to you. | 這都需要感謝你 |
[1:03:22] | Any time. Be happy. Keep flying. | 隨時效勞 希望你一直都可以這麼快樂 |
[1:03:35] | Hi. Good morning. | 早上好 |
[1:03:36] | Kapoors have been pushed to 5pm. | 卡普爾案被推遲到下午五點 |
[1:03:38] | Raghuvanshi’s petition has been filed. | 拉格瓦什的請願已經提交上去了 |
[1:03:41] | Amrita, Netra. Netra, Amrita. | 阿穆麗塔 這是奈特拉 奈特拉 這是阿穆麗塔 |
[1:03:43] | Hi, Amrita. Give me five minutes. | 阿穆麗塔 你好 請等我五分鐘 |
[1:03:54] | State of India vs. Shagun Verma. | 印度和沙貢·維爾瑪的案子 |
[1:03:56] | I won! | 我贏了 |
[1:04:01] | Everyone says your daughter-in-law is your worthy junior. | 所有人都說你的媳婦繼承了你的衣鉢 |
[1:04:07] | Thank you, father-in-law. | 謝謝你 公公 |
[1:04:13] | Section 9. Restitution of conjugal rights. | 第九條 恢復夫妻同居權 |
[1:04:15] | A legal notice ordering you to go home. | 這是一條命令你回家的法律通告 |
[1:04:22] | I don’t want to. | 我不想回去 |
[1:04:24] | Why not? | 爲什麼 |
[1:04:28] | Don’t feel like it. | 就是不想回去 |
[1:04:29] | Unfortunately, not feeling like it doesn’t work in court. | 很遺憾 不想回去在法庭上行不通 |
[1:04:33] | One slap cannot be the only reason. | 不可能只是因爲一個耳光吧 |
[1:04:34] | What’s the real story? His family? | 到底是因爲什麼 他的家庭 |
[1:04:37] | No. | 不是 |
[1:04:39] | Was he having an affair? | 他有外遇了嗎 |
[1:04:41] | No. | 不是 |
[1:04:42] | – You’re having an affair? – No. | -你有外遇了嗎 -沒有 |
[1:04:44] | Sexual? | 房事不和諧嗎 |
[1:04:46] | No. | 不是 |
[1:04:49] | So, just one slap then? | 所以 只是一個耳光 |
[1:04:54] | That’s unusual, Amrita. People may think you’re unreasonable. | 阿穆麗塔 這不尋常 人們會覺得不合理 |
[1:04:58] | Don’t those people think slapping is unreasonable? | 那些人不認爲扇耳光纔是不合常理嗎 |
[1:05:02] | Maybe. But your reaction could seem unreasonable. | 也許 但是你的反應會被看做不合常理 |
[1:05:07] | I can’t respect myself any more. | 我不能再尊重自己了 |
[1:05:10] | I chose to be a housewife. No one forced me. | 我選擇成爲家庭主婦 這沒人強迫我 |
[1:05:15] | I’m not complaining. | 我不是在抱怨 |
[1:05:17] | I was happy to be a part of his dreams. And his life. | 我曾很高興成爲他夢想以及生活的一部分 |
[1:05:22] | But, along the way… | 但是 在此期間 |
[1:05:24] | …I might have become the kind of person someone slaps. | 我變成了一個被人扇耳光的人 |
[1:05:30] | Isn’t that unreasonable? | 這合乎常理嗎 |
[1:05:37] | He cannot hit me. | 他不能傷害我 |
[1:05:40] | “Just a slap?” He cannot slap me. | “只是一個耳光” 他本就不應該扇我 |
[1:05:44] | What do you want? | 你想要什麼 |
[1:05:46] | I want to be happy. | 我想要過得快樂 |
[1:05:49] | So when I say I’m happy, I would not be lying. | 而不是在撒謊說 我過得很快樂 |
[1:05:56] | You have three options. | 你有三個選擇 |
[1:05:58] | The first and easiest, go back. | 第一個最快也最容易 回家 |
[1:06:00] | Make it work. That would be my advice. | 維繫婚姻 這也是我的建議 |
[1:06:03] | Or you have legal options. Judicial separation. | 或者走法律程序 合法分居 |
[1:06:05] | You’ll remain his wife, but you won’t live with him. | 你仍舊是他的妻子 只是你不會和他同居 |
[1:06:09] | Or divorce. | 最後一個選擇是離婚 |
[1:06:13] | But the legal options can get very messy, Amrita. | 阿穆麗塔 但是這會在法律上非常麻煩 |
[1:06:17] | So we lie to ourselves and say we’re happy. | 所以我們會對自己撒謊說自己很快樂 |
[1:06:21] | I don’t want to lie. | 我不想說謊 |
[1:06:24] | To him or to myself. | 無論是對他 還是對我自己 |
[1:06:32] | Think it over. | 再考慮一下 |
[1:06:38] | ♪ Things are not what they seem ♪ | ♪ 事情並非表面所見 ♪ |
[1:06:51] | ♪ Relationships are hard to sustain ♪ | ♪ 關係也難以維持 ♪ |
[1:07:02] | ♪ May no one break my heart ♪ | ♪ 願無人會讓我心碎 ♪ |
[1:07:06] | 1982-2012 | 詹姆斯·H·豐賽卡 |
[1:07:06] | ♪ May no one turn their back on me ♪ | ♪ 願無人會背棄我 ♪ |
[1:07:10] | ♪ May no one abandon me ♪ | ♪ 願無人會放棄我 ♪ |
[1:07:16] | ♪ Life is long ♪ | ♪ 生命如此漫長 ♪ |
[1:07:20] | ♪ Living is hard ♪ | ♪ 生活如此艱難 ♪ |
[1:07:23] | ♪ Time does not pass without my beloved ♪ | ♪ 沒有我的愛人 時光不會流逝 ♪ |
[1:07:29] | ♪ O Lord, my heart knows no peace ♪ | ♪ 真主 我心不知平靜 ♪ |
[1:07:42] | ♪ Without my beloved… ♪ | ♪ 沒有我的愛人 ♪ |
[1:07:50] | ♪ …all is darkness ♪ | ♪ 生命一片漆黑 ♪ |
[1:07:55] | ♪ O Lord, my heart knows no peace ♪ | ♪ 真主 我心不知平靜 ♪ |
[1:08:39] | You shouldn’t have introduced Amu to your boss, Netra. | 奈特拉 你真不應該把你老闆介紹給阿穆 |
[1:08:43] | Karan, she was served a legal letter. | 卡蘭 她收到了律師信 |
[1:08:48] | They were fine. | 他們本來很幸福 |
[1:08:50] | Nice life, nice home. | 美滿生活 美滿家庭 |
[1:08:53] | Swati, it was one small episode. | 斯瓦蒂 這只是一個小插曲 |
[1:08:57] | I know it shouldn’t have happened but this is silly. | 我知道他不該動手 但鬧成這樣太奇怪了 |
[1:09:00] | It was the first time. | 更何況那還是第一次發生 |
[1:09:02] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:09:03] | Tell me something, Karan… | 卡蘭 和我說說 |
[1:09:05] | …if I cheated on you for the first time… | 如果我現在第一次出軌了 |
[1:09:07] | …would you forget it? | 你會原諒我嗎 |
[1:09:09] | – Or if you cheated on me? – You’re overreacting. | -或者你出軌了 -你這扯太遠了 |
[1:09:12] | – Cheating is simply immoral. – Exactly. | -出軌是不道德的事 -沒錯 |
[1:09:15] | Should we make a list of what’s immoral and what’s not? | 什麼道德什麼不道德 還要列表不成 |
[1:09:26] | I never thought we’d see the day | 我從沒想過會有這天 |
[1:09:28] | a daughter of ours gets divorced. | 我們的女兒要離婚 |
[1:09:33] | Where did we go wrong? | 我們哪裏做錯了嗎 |
[1:09:36] | We raised her, educated her… | 我們撫育她 教育她 |
[1:09:40] | …married her into a good family. | 將她嫁入一個好家庭 |
[1:09:44] | Now it’s her responsibility. It’s her home. So look after it. | 現在這是她的責任 她的家庭自己照料 |
[1:09:50] | Women have to learn tolerance to keep the family together. | 女人應該學會忍耐來維繫家庭 |
[1:09:54] | – One has to suppress one’s feelings. – There’s no need. | -她得壓抑自己的感受 -她不應該 |
[1:09:58] | Did you ever have to? | 這麼多年你壓抑自己了嗎 |
[1:10:01] | Of course I did. | 當然 |
[1:10:04] | Didn’t I have desires? | 我難道沒有願望嗎 |
[1:10:09] | I wanted Amu to become a dancer like Sitara Devi. | 我希望阿穆成爲西塔拉·德維那樣的舞蹈家 |
[1:10:12] | My father wanted me to sing on All India Radio. | 我父親想讓我在印度國家廣播電臺唱歌 |
[1:10:19] | But I had to compromise. | 但是我不得不妥協 |
[1:10:22] | Should I have looked after the house and kids? Or sing songs? | 我到底應該去照料家庭孩子 還是去唱歌 |
[1:10:36] | Sandhya-ji… | 桑迪亞 |
[1:10:39] | …did I ever stop you? | 我有阻止過你嗎 |
[1:10:42] | So what if you didn’t? Don’t I have a mind of my own? | 就算你沒有 難道我沒有自己的想法嗎 |
[1:10:45] | Didn’t I know what was important? | 難道我不知道什麼最重要嗎 |
[1:10:47] | Who told you what was important? | 誰告訴你這是最重要的 |
[1:10:50] | My mother said a home is more important. | 我母親告訴我家庭纔是最重要的 |
[1:10:54] | Her mother taught her a home is all important. | 她的母親教育她家庭是重中之重 |
[1:11:03] | Didn’t you know? | 你不知道嗎 |
[1:11:07] | Did you ever ask, “Sandhya, why don’t you sing anymore?” | 你曾問過嗎 “桑迪亞 你爲何不唱了” |
[1:11:15] | You knew people would gossip… | 你知道的 如果我婚後唱歌 |
[1:11:20] | ..if I had sung after marriage. | 會有閒言碎語 |
[1:11:26] | I didn’t say a word, but you let it pass too. | 我不曾說過 但是你也一樣沒有問過 |
[1:11:33] | I suppressed my feelings. | 我壓抑了自己的感受 |
[1:11:40] | He was wrong to hit you but he can’t take it back. | 他打你是錯了 但事已至此他也沒法收回 |
[1:11:46] | So, what do you think I should do? | 所以你認爲我該怎麼做 |
[1:11:50] | You should give him a chance. | 你應該給他一個機會 |
[1:11:52] | Imagine how embarrassed he already is, at home and in the office. | 想想他在家 在辦公室 處境多麼尷尬 |
[1:11:56] | Everyone’s problems are important except Amu’s. | 所有人的問題都比阿穆的問題重要 |
[1:11:59] | Amu has much more to lose. | 阿穆失去的更多 |
[1:12:02] | Men can remarry easily. | 男人可以很輕易地再婚 |
[1:12:04] | But she’ll have the tag of a divorcee. | 但是她卻戴上了離婚的標籤 |
[1:12:06] | I don’t get you. | 我不明白你 |
[1:12:08] | I’m on her side. | 我是站在她這一邊 |
[1:12:10] | Do me a favor. Swati, please don’t get involved. | 斯瓦蒂 算你幫我 不要再摻和進來 |
[1:12:14] | My sister’s marriage is breaking. | 我姐姐的婚姻即將破碎 |
[1:12:16] | So who’ll fix it? Amu? He’s sending her legal notices. | 那誰在挽救 阿穆嗎 他寄了律師信給她 |
[1:12:20] | It’s like I’m talking to a stranger. | 我好像第一天認識你 |
[1:12:23] | I’m gonna going to leave. | 我要離開了 |
[1:12:24] | You know what? That’s a great idea. You should go. | 你知道嗎 這是一個好主意 你應該走 |
[1:12:27] | Her life’s at stake. And you and your | 她的生活岌岌可危 但是你和 |
[1:12:29] | Netra are fighting the case. Please leave. | 你的奈特拉在其中作戰 所以請離開 |
[1:12:32] | – Please leave. – Enough, Karan! | -請離開 -夠了 卡蘭 |
[1:12:36] | Let go. | 放開她 |
[1:12:39] | Get out. Say sorry to her. | 出去 給她道歉 |
[1:12:43] | Say sorry at once. Or leave this house now. Go! | 立馬道歉 或者滾出我家 快點 |
[1:12:48] | Swati, I’m really sorry. | 斯瓦蒂 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:13:06] | Good night, Mummy. | 晚安 媽媽 |
[1:13:10] | Papa, I’m not… | 爸爸 我不是 |
[1:13:11] | It’s not about me. It’s for everyone’s good. | 不是爲了我 這是爲所有人好 |
[1:13:14] | I’m saying this for Amu’s sake. | 我說這個都是爲阿穆好 |
[1:13:16] | Ma, I swear to you… | 媽媽 我發誓 |
[1:13:18] | Talk to Swati, not to me. | 對斯瓦蒂說 不要對我說 |
[1:13:40] | They’re blind. | 他們瞎了 |
[1:13:43] | When I was watching you on TV, | 我在電視上看到你的時候 |
[1:13:45] | I thought Salve had lost on purpose. | 我覺得薩爾韋是故意輸給你的 |
[1:13:50] | Salve is overrated. | 他被高估了 |
[1:14:01] | I’m proud of you. | 我爲你感到驕傲 |
[1:14:05] | You’re looking beautiful. | 你看起來如此美麗 |
[1:14:07] | When I saw you on TV, I was reminded of Dad. | 當我在電視上看到你 我就會想到爸爸 |
[1:14:12] | Whenever he won a big case… | 每次他贏了大案子 |
[1:14:13] | …he would look down and walk away… | 他就會朝下看然後走開 |
[1:14:17] | …as if it was no big deal. | 好像什麼大事都沒有 |
[1:14:21] | Big man. | 偉大的人 |
[1:14:24] | Look at you walk. Your smile. | 看看你的步伐 你的微笑 |
[1:14:28] | There’s victory in your eyes. | 你的眼神閃爍着勝利的光芒 |
[1:14:34] | It’s ok. | 這沒關係 |
[1:14:36] | Success does different things to different people. | 每個人對待成功的態度都不一樣 |
[1:14:42] | Come here. | 過來 |
[1:14:45] | Come. | 來吧 |
[1:14:46] | I’ll make myself a drink. | 我需要喝一杯 |
[1:14:58] | Let’s celebrate. | 來慶祝一下 |
[1:15:00] | Rohit, you’re drunk and I’m tired. | 羅希特 你喝多了 我也累了 |
[1:15:04] | Please. | 來吧 |
[1:15:06] | You’re so beautiful. | 你太美了 |
[1:15:17] | You never even thanked me. | 你還沒有謝過我 |
[1:15:20] | Remember who introduced you to Shagun Verma? | 別忘了誰給你介紹的沙貢·維爾瑪 |
[1:15:25] | I texted you as soon as I got into the car. | 我一上車就給你發過短信了 |
[1:15:29] | A text? | 一條短信 |
[1:15:34] | Who thanks anyone with a text? Only strangers do that. | 誰會用短信道謝 只有陌生人才這樣 |
[1:15:40] | But now I’m here… | 但是現在我在這 |
[1:15:43] | – …you can thank me properly. – Rohit, I can’t. | -你可以更好地答謝我 -羅希特 我不想 |
[1:15:46] | I tell you what… | 我告訴你 |
[1:15:49] | …you just stand here. Relax. | 你只要站在這裏 放輕鬆 |
[1:15:54] | Let me enjoy your gratitude. | 讓我好好享受你的感激 |
[1:16:20] | Are you deaf? Can’t you see I’m eating? | 你聾了嗎 看不見我正在吃東西嗎 |
[1:16:24] | Deaf idiot! Do you need your ears to eat? | 死聾子 你用耳朵吃飯嗎 |
[1:16:28] | I’m watching TV. That’s it. So shut up. | 我在看電視 所以閉嘴 |
[1:16:32] | Let him come home. He’ll fix you! | 等他回家 他會修理你 |
[1:16:39] | – Are you deaf? – No, you’re the one who’s deaf. | -你聾了嗎 -不 你纔是聾了 |
[1:16:49] | You wanna watch TV? Deaf idiot! | 你想看電視 死聾子 |
[1:17:02] | Sunita! | 蘇尼塔 |
[1:17:07] | Sunita. | 蘇尼塔 |
[1:17:22] | – Mummy. – Yes? | -媽媽 -說 |
[1:17:24] | Why are you making the tea? Where’s Sunita? | 爲什麼是你在煮茶 蘇尼塔呢 |
[1:17:27] | Her husband beat her badly, she couldn’t come to work today. | 她被丈夫打傷了 傷得很重 今天不來了 |
[1:17:33] | Isn’t it your prayer time? | 現在不是你的祈禱時間嗎 |
[1:17:34] | – Let me make the tea. – No, you go! | -我先煮完茶 -不 你去吧 |
[1:17:37] | Let me. I’ll do it. | 我來 我來做這個 |
[1:17:53] | Mummy, where are the tea leaves? | 媽媽 茶葉在哪 |
[1:17:56] | They’re finished. You’ll have to open a new packet. | 茶葉用完了 你需要再開一袋新的 |
[1:18:04] | – Found it? – Yes. | -找到了嗎 -是的 |
[1:18:14] | “Urgent action will make the consequences | “緊急行動可以使得全球變暖的結果 |
[1:18:16] | of global warming manageable. | 變得可控 |
[1:18:18] | What is at stake is the half of ecosystem, wildlife… | 生態系統和野生動物已處於危險狀態 |
[1:18:21] | …and importantly, the world we leave for our children.” | 更重要的是 我們留給後代的世界” |
[1:18:41] | Father-in-law, get well. | 公公 快好起來 |
[1:18:45] | I need to talk to you. | 我需要和你聊聊 |
[1:18:52] | We’re filing for a divorce… | 基於不可調和的矛盾 |
[1:18:55] | …on the grounds of irreconcilable differences. | 我們申請離婚 |
[1:18:59] | Amrita, I’m a lawyer but I’m also a woman. | 阿穆麗塔 我是一名律師但同時我也是女人 |
[1:19:03] | Are you sure about this? | 你確定嗎 |
[1:19:06] | Taking this path could be very difficult for you. | 你選擇的這條路將會很艱難 |
[1:19:11] | Think it over again. | 再考慮一下 |
[1:19:14] | Every relationship is flawed. One has to mend it. | 每段感情都是有缺陷的 需要有人去修補 |
[1:19:19] | If you have to mend it, it means it’s broken. | 如果要去修補 這段感情就已經破裂了 |
[1:19:25] | What shall I do? Pretend? | 我該怎麼做 假裝嗎 |
[1:19:29] | For how long? | 假裝多久呢 |
[1:19:33] | I’ll soon become resentful and start hating him. | 我很快就會開始埋怨 然後怨恨他 |
[1:19:40] | Netra, I’ve loved him for so long. | 奈特拉 我愛了他很久 |
[1:19:46] | It’s not entirely his fault, it’s mine too. | 這不全是他的錯 我也有錯 |
[1:19:50] | I let it happen. | 我讓這件事發生 |
[1:19:53] | It’s also my mother’s fault… | 我母親也有錯 |
[1:19:55] | …for bringing me up this way. | 讓我走上了這條路 |
[1:20:00] | Vikram’s mother is to blame too. | 維克拉姆的母親也有錯 |
[1:20:05] | What would you do in my shoes? | 如果你是我 你會怎麼做 |
[1:20:10] | I’d forgive him. | 我會原諒他 |
[1:20:14] | So am I wrong? | 所以 是我錯了嗎 |
[1:20:20] | No. | 不是 |
[1:20:24] | Does she have a real case for divorce? | 她的情況至於離婚嗎 |
[1:20:28] | When you’re truly in love, I mean truly in love… | 如果是真心相愛 我是說真的相愛 |
[1:20:32] | …a little physical aggression is an expression of love. | 一點肢體上的過激不過是表達愛的方式 |
[1:20:36] | He slapped her once and she wants a divorce. | 他不過打了她一個耳光 她就想要離婚 |
[1:20:40] | There’s nothing here, Viraj. | 沒什麼大不了的 維拉傑 |
[1:20:42] | No claims, no allegations. | 沒有索賠 也沒有指控 |
[1:20:46] | She wants a divorce by mutual consent, | 她想要協議離婚 |
[1:20:48] | on grounds of irreconcilable differences. | 理由是不可調和的矛盾 |
[1:20:51] | If you both want a divorce, | 如果你們雙方都想要離婚 |
[1:20:54] | then this letter is enough or sufficient. | 這封函件就足夠了 |
[1:20:57] | But if you don’t want to divorce, | 但如果你不想離婚的話 |
[1:21:00] | my advice as a lawyer would be don’t go to court. | 作爲律師 我的建議是不要鬧上法庭 |
[1:21:03] | Try and finish this off. | 儘量私下解決 |
[1:21:04] | Otherwise it can get long drawn. | 否則會拖很久 |
[1:21:07] | Thankfully… | 幸好 |
[1:21:10] | there’s no mention of domestic violence. | 函件沒有提到家暴 |
[1:21:12] | Domestic violence, sir? | 家暴 先生 |
[1:21:14] | I was there. She was the one pulling him. | 我當時在場 是她動手拉扯他的 |
[1:21:22] | Try and understand what I’m saying. | 試着理解下我的意思 |
[1:21:24] | I’m trying to explain. | 我想說的是 |
[1:21:26] | If she decides to press charges of domestic violence… | 如果她決定就家暴起訴的話 |
[1:21:30] | …it becomes a police case. | 警方會介入 |
[1:21:32] | Then it gets complicated. | 事情會很複雜 |
[1:21:34] | Long drawn. | 會拖很長時間 |
[1:21:36] | Talk to her. | 跟她談談 |
[1:21:37] | Convince her, threaten her, do anything. | 軟硬兼施 動點手段 |
[1:21:40] | What happens in court, | 等到了法庭 |
[1:21:42] | We’re the ones who talk… | 就是我們的主場了 |
[1:21:44] | …on your behalf. | 當然 是代表你 |
[1:21:47] | Things get ugly in court. | 事情鬧到法庭會很難看 |
[1:21:49] | So talk to her, OK? | 所以去和她好好談 好嗎 |
[1:21:54] | Viraj, how’s she affording Netra? | 維拉傑 她怎麼能請得起奈特拉 |
[1:21:56] | She seems to have some connection with Netra’s assistant. | 她好像跟奈特拉的助理有點關係 |
[1:21:59] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:22:01] | So we need to be prepared, | 我們得做好準備 |
[1:22:02] | just in case she files charges of domestic violence. | 以防她就家暴提起訴訟 |
[1:22:06] | You’ll need witnesses who’ll testify | 需要有證人證詞來表明 |
[1:22:09] | nothing happened at the party. | 派對上什麼都沒有發生 |
[1:22:11] | Buy them. | 買通他們 |
[1:22:12] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:22:13] | Also, the police will have the power to arrest Vikram. | 另外 警察有權逮捕維克拉姆 |
[1:22:18] | Don’t worry. I’m there. | 不用擔心 我會盯着 |
[1:22:24] | Namaste, Mummy-ji. | 您好 太太 |
[1:22:32] | I’m here. | 我來了 |
[1:22:42] | Mummy-ji, will you eat in your room or out here? | 太太 您在自己房間吃還是出來吃 |
[1:22:51] | Mummy-ji, why won’t you answer? | 太太 您怎麼不應聲啊 |
[1:23:02] | Mummy-ji. | 太太 |
[1:23:16] | Mummy-ji is upstairs. | 太太在樓上吧 |
[1:23:18] | I’ll clean sir Vikram’s room. | 我會打掃維克拉姆先生的房間的 |
[1:23:26] | Amu ma’am will scold me. | 阿穆夫人會責備我的 |
[1:23:41] | Mummy-ji! | 太太 |
[1:24:12] | Ma’am, it’s me. Come home at once. | 夫人 是我 馬上回家 |
[1:24:21] | Her blood sugar has dropped. | 她的血糖降下來了 |
[1:24:27] | If Amrita had called me even ten minutes later… | 如果阿穆麗塔再晚10分鐘打給我的話 |
[1:24:40] | You know what a coma is, Mrs Sabharwal? | 您知道昏迷是什麼吧 薩博哈瓦夫人 |
[1:24:44] | Is that what you want? | 您不想變成那樣吧 |
[1:24:58] | Papa-ji. | 岳父 |
[1:25:05] | Amrita, you’ll have to be strict. | 阿穆麗塔 你必須對她嚴格一點 |
[1:25:10] | Ok? | 好嗎 |
[1:25:14] | I’ve written up a prescription. Please get the medicine. | 我開了處方 去拿藥吧 |
[1:25:21] | She’s fine. Nothing to worry about. | 她沒事 沒什麼可擔心的 |
[1:25:24] | Thank you. | 謝謝您 |
[1:25:40] | I’m right outside. | 我就在外邊 |
[1:25:58] | – Can I get you some water? – No. | -給您倒杯水吧 -不用了 |
[1:26:01] | – What did you want? – No. | -你喝嗎 -不喝 |
[1:26:05] | What are you doing, ma? | 媽 您怎麼回事 |
[1:26:19] | I’ll talk to her. | 我會和她談 |
[1:26:51] | Go and talk to her. | 去和她談 |
[1:27:02] | Come home with me. | 跟我回家吧 |
[1:27:07] | I won’t leave Vikram here alone. | 我不會把維克拉姆一個人留在這 |
[1:27:13] | It makes no difference if I die. | 我死了也沒什麼影響 |
[1:27:15] | – What are you saying? – Am I wrong? | -胡說什麼呢 -我說錯了嗎 |
[1:27:19] | What will change for you? | 能影響到你什麼 |
[1:27:23] | Morning golf? Evening billiards? | 早晨打高爾夫 還是晚上打檯球 |
[1:27:27] | Now the servants cook your meals. | 現在都是僕人給你做飯 |
[1:27:43] | I’ll come every day till she’s well. | 她病好之前 我會每天過來 |
[1:27:46] | I’ll stay till you return from work. | 我會待到你下班回家 |
[1:27:55] | Shall we go? | 我們走吧 |
[1:28:03] | Bless you. | 保重 |
[1:28:15] | You’re divorcing me? | 你要和我離婚嗎 |
[1:28:27] | Amu, it’s not too late. | 阿穆 現在還不是太晚 |
[1:28:30] | Come back home. | 回家吧 |
[1:28:35] | How amazing! You think everything is fine. | 出乎我意料 你居然覺得一切都很好 |
[1:28:38] | I think things are dreadful. | 我覺得情況糟透了 |
[1:28:42] | Clearly we see life very differently. | 很顯然 我們對生活的看法很不一樣 |
[1:28:45] | Shit happens, Amu. | 生活就是會有糟心事啊 阿穆 |
[1:28:49] | It happens. | 事過之後 |
[1:28:52] | People move on. | 人們得翻篇 |
[1:28:55] | You were so emotionally invested | 你在公司投入了太多感情 |
[1:28:57] | in your company, you could not move on. | 就已經過不去這個坎了 |
[1:29:00] | I invested my whole life in you. | 我把整個人生都交給你了 |
[1:29:04] | How can I move on? | 讓我怎麼翻篇 |
[1:29:07] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[1:29:13] | I don’t love you. | 我不愛你了 |
[1:29:23] | He refuses mutual consent. | 他拒絕協議離婚 |
[1:29:26] | We’ll have to go to court. | 我們必須得打官司 |
[1:29:28] | Read the petition details. Then we’ll get it ready. | 看下訴狀細節 然後我們着手準備 |
[1:29:33] | Netra, this is all wrong. | 奈特拉 這全都弄錯了 |
[1:29:37] | Maintenance? 50% of the property? | 生活費 一半的財產 |
[1:29:40] | I don’t want anything. It all belongs to him. | 我什麼都不要 那都是他的東西 |
[1:29:42] | Really, Amu? | 是嗎 阿穆 |
[1:29:44] | Who looked after the house? | 是誰操持家務 |
[1:29:46] | Who looked after him? | 是誰照顧他起居 |
[1:29:48] | From morning tea to dinner? | 從早茶到晚餐 |
[1:29:51] | Is he in a good or bad mood? | 他心情好不好 |
[1:29:53] | Let him sleep. He has an early flight. | 讓他睡覺 因爲要起早趕航班 |
[1:29:56] | Who did all that? | 這一切都是誰做的 |
[1:29:58] | Your life is invested in everything he has. | 你把人生投入到了他的人生裏 |
[1:30:02] | Amu, you could’ve had your own career. | 阿穆 你本來可以有自己的事業 |
[1:30:05] | It might’ve been worth more than 50%. | 你可能賺的比這區區一半財產更多 |
[1:30:07] | Didn’t you give it all up? | 你難道不是爲他放棄了那些嗎 |
[1:30:10] | Swati, that was my choice. | 斯瓦蒂 那是我自己的選擇 |
[1:30:12] | You have no investments. | 你沒有資產 |
[1:30:14] | Will you start again from scratch? | 你打算一切從零開始嗎 |
[1:30:18] | It wasn’t some deal, Netra. | 那不是什麼交易 奈特拉 |
[1:30:20] | It was love. | 是愛情 |
[1:30:22] | All marriages are deals, Amrita. | 所有婚姻都是交易 阿穆麗塔 |
[1:30:24] | A contract between two people. | 是兩個人訂立的契約 |
[1:30:27] | Love is not mandatory in marriage. | 愛情不是婚姻的法定要素 |
[1:30:32] | You can love without being married. | 不結婚也可以相愛 |
[1:30:34] | Do you think all marriages run on love? | 你認爲所有婚姻都是以愛情爲基礎的嗎 |
[1:30:39] | It’s an unfair deal. | 婚姻就是場不公平的交易 |
[1:30:40] | Some sense of dignity and security. | 結了婚能得到一些尊嚴感和安全感 |
[1:30:43] | That’s why you’re here. | 那正是你來這的原因 |
[1:30:45] | Allow me to get you a fair deal, in your favor. | 讓我給你爭取個對你有利的公平交易 |
[1:30:50] | We had a fair deal. | 我們的婚姻很公平啊 |
[1:30:53] | He earned money and I looked after the house. | 他賺錢我顧家 |
[1:30:57] | What’s unfair is the slap. | 不公平的是那個耳光 |
[1:31:00] | What’s unfair is the expectation that I should move on. | 不公平的是人們都覺得我應該讓它過去 |
[1:31:04] | What’s unfair is all my options are messy and unpleasant. | 不公平的是我面前所有的選擇都糟糕透頂 |
[1:31:10] | What’s unfair is even you advise me to accept the unfair. | 不公平的是連你都建議我接受不公平 |
[1:31:16] | Maybe it’s because you haven’t experienced the unfair. | 可能是因爲你沒經歷過不公平吧 |
[1:31:25] | Everyone says, “It’s just a slap”. | 所有人都說”不過就是個耳光” |
[1:31:27] | Know what that slap did? | 可你們知道那個耳光的影響嗎 |
[1:31:29] | Suddenly I became aware of all the unfair things… | 它讓我突然察覺到 我竟然已經 |
[1:31:34] | …I had learned to accept. | 習慣了去接受不公平 |
[1:31:37] | What’s expected of me is that I move on from the unfair. | 人們都覺得我應該讓這不公平翻篇 |
[1:31:43] | That slap took me back to the Amrita in college. | 那個耳光把我打回了大學時的阿穆麗塔 |
[1:31:50] | The Amrita who wanted only two things in life… | 那個阿穆麗塔只想要兩樣東西 |
[1:31:52] | …respect and happiness. | 尊重和幸福 |
[1:31:57] | You know what? | 你們知道嗎 |
[1:32:00] | That’s all this Amrita wants too. | 現在的阿穆麗塔也只想要那些 |
[1:32:52] | – How are you, Shankar? – All good. | -一切都好吧 山卡爾 -託您福 |
[1:32:55] | – My regular. – Same for him. | -老樣子 -他也是 |
[1:32:58] | Netra, it’s 5am. | 奈特拉 現在是早晨5點 |
[1:32:59] | Sorry. I got you up so early. | 抱歉 讓你這麼早起 |
[1:33:03] | Must be special? | 一定有什麼特別的事吧 |
[1:33:05] | It is. | 對 |
[1:33:08] | I felt like revisiting my past. | 我想回顧下自己的過往 |
[1:33:13] | The old days seem so far off now. | 以前的日子 現在感覺好遙遠 |
[1:33:17] | This was the college hangout. | 我們大學時常來這聚餐 |
[1:33:21] | We made so many plans here. | 我們在這做了好多規劃 |
[1:33:25] | It’s not too late. | 現在還來得及 |
[1:33:29] | Who knows why I’m telling you this? | 天知道我爲什麼要告訴你這些 |
[1:33:34] | I know why. | 我知道爲什麼 |
[1:33:38] | I remind you of Rohit. | 我讓你想到了羅希特 |
[1:33:40] | The Rohit you fell in love with. | 你當初愛上的那個羅希特 |
[1:33:45] | If you find that Rohit again, | 如果你找回那個羅希特了 |
[1:33:46] | I’ll be out of your life. | 我就會離開你的生活 |
[1:33:49] | And I’m OK to play the part for as long as you want. | 只要你想 我願意繼續扮演這個角色 |
[1:33:58] | Thanks for meeting me. | 謝謝你來見我 |
[1:34:14] | Let it go, child. | 別犟了 孩子 |
[1:34:17] | Women must learn to be tolerant. | 女人必須學會容忍 |
[1:34:24] | Are you happy… | 您幸福嗎 |
[1:34:27] | …being tolerant? | 一直這樣容忍 |
[1:34:29] | My sons are happy. | 我的兒子們很幸福 |
[1:34:32] | So is my husband. | 我丈夫也是 |
[1:34:35] | We women don’t matter. | 我們女人無所謂 |
[1:34:37] | Our happiness is in their happiness. | 他們幸福 我們就幸福 |
[1:34:45] | Papa, I must finish some work. | 爸爸 我有些工作必須完成 |
[1:34:47] | I’ll join you soon. | 一會跟您匯合 |
[1:34:49] | I’ll see you at Gujral’s office. | 古吉拉爾辦公室見吧 |
[1:34:52] | Shall I pick you up? | 要我去接您嗎 |
[1:34:55] | Vikram? | 維克拉姆 |
[1:34:58] | I need something from the closet. May I? | 我需要從衣櫃裏拿幾件衣服 可以嗎 |
[1:35:00] | I’ll call you in five. | 我五分鐘後打給你 |
[1:35:04] | Come. | 來 |
[1:35:07] | What is it? | 什麼事 |
[1:35:09] | I need something from the closet. | 我要去衣櫃裏拿幾件衣服 |
[1:35:12] | What do you want? | 你要什麼 |
[1:35:13] | What do you need? | 你需要什麼 |
[1:35:18] | You want all this? | 這些都想要嗎 |
[1:35:20] | That’s yours. | 這是你的 |
[1:35:22] | All these clothes belong to you. | 這些衣服都是你的 |
[1:35:26] | It’s all yours. | 都是你的 |
[1:35:28] | What doesn’t belong to you? | 什麼不是你的 |
[1:35:32] | Go on, tell me. | 說啊 告訴我 |
[1:35:34] | Here are your files. | 這些是你的文件 |
[1:35:37] | All of this. | 都給你 |
[1:35:38] | Your lawyer sent me a letter. | 你的律師給我寄了封信 |
[1:35:41] | A sweet letter. You want it? Or shall I keep it? | 一封甜蜜的信 你要嗎 還是歸我呀 |
[1:35:44] | What should I do? I’ll keep it. | 我該怎麼辦 這信我要了 |
[1:35:49] | – The alarm clock belongs to you. – Vikram. | -鬧鐘歸你 -維克拉姆 |
[1:35:53] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[1:35:54] | I’m getting late for work. I’m off. | 我工作要遲到了 先走了 |
[1:35:57] | Bye. Thanks. | 再會吧 謝謝 |
[1:36:01] | By the way, what’s this drama you’ve created? | 順便問一句 你這是唱的哪出 |
[1:36:07] | You want to prove to everyone how sweet and responsible you are. | 你想讓人們看你有多善良 多負責任嗎 |
[1:36:12] | But you’re not that sweet. | 但是你沒那麼善良 |
[1:36:15] | You’ve been fooling the world. | 你騙過了所有人 |
[1:36:19] | You want a divorce, | 你想離婚 |
[1:36:21] | I’ll give you a divorce. | 我就跟你離 |
[1:36:23] | Amrita, you’ve turned my life upside down. | 阿穆麗塔 你把我的生活攪得天翻地覆 |
[1:36:27] | I’ll give you a divorce. | 我跟你離 |
[1:36:41] | Vikram has replied. | 維克拉姆回覆了 |
[1:36:43] | I’ve emailed it to you. | 我轉你郵箱了 |
[1:36:44] | Can you read it now? I’ll hold. | 你現在能看嗎 我先不掛電話 |
[1:36:46] | Yeah. Sure. Papa, may I use your computer? | 好的 爸爸 我能用下你電腦嗎 |
[1:36:52] | Are you reading it? | 你在看了嗎 |
[1:36:54] | They say you want a divorce because | 他們說你想要離婚是因爲 |
[1:36:57] | Vikram is not going to London. | 維克拉姆沒去成倫敦 |
[1:37:00] | And you’re making the slap an excuse. | 那個耳光只是你離婚的藉口 |
[1:37:03] | Apparently when he left his father’s home and business… | 顯然 他離開父親家 離開家族生意時 |
[1:37:06] | …you tormented him. | 你讓他很不好過 |
[1:37:08] | You wanted to share his wealth. | 你想要分得他的財產 |
[1:37:11] | He says you married him because | 他說你跟他結婚 |
[1:37:14] | you were eyeing his family property. | 是因爲盯上他家的財產 |
[1:37:17] | You were physically violent at the party. | 你在派對上有暴力行爲 |
[1:37:20] | You were drunk and dragged him into the bedroom. | 你喝醉了 把他往臥室扯 |
[1:37:24] | Vikram says he tried to free his hand, | 維克拉姆說他試着掙脫自己的手 |
[1:37:26] | that’s when you got hit. | 不小心打到了你 |
[1:37:29] | Everyone saw it happen. | 所有人都看到了 |
[1:37:32] | Amu, your bank account’s frozen. | 阿穆 你的銀行賬戶被凍結了 |
[1:37:35] | Even your credit card is blocked. | 連信用卡都被凍結了 |
[1:37:37] | Amrita, I assume their statements are all lies, right? | 阿穆麗塔 他們的陳述謊話連篇 對吧 |
[1:37:41] | And you wanted to play fair. | 你還想做君子 |
[1:37:44] | Now you see how low they’ll stoop. | 現在知道他們有多不擇手段了吧 |
[1:37:47] | He’ll force witnesses to say he didn’t hit you. | 他會強迫目擊者說他沒打你 |
[1:37:51] | They’ll say you were drunk and you misbehaved that night. | 他們會說你那晚喝多了 行爲出格 |
[1:37:55] | That you’re a manic depressive, | 他們會說你有躁鬱症 |
[1:37:57] | and sometimes get out of control, etc. | 有時候會失控 等等 |
[1:38:01] | I told you this is not going to be easy. | 我告訴過你 這不會那麼簡單 |
[1:38:03] | If it was that easy, | 如果有那麼簡單的話 |
[1:38:04] | half the marriages would end in divorce. | 一半的婚姻都會以離婚告終 |
[1:38:08] | You still want to play fair? | 你還想做正人君子嗎 |
[1:38:13] | Yes. | 對 |
[1:38:15] | It’s not about them. | 跟他們沒關係 |
[1:38:18] | It’s about me. | 這是我的原則 |
[1:38:22] | Let him do what he wants. | 他們想做什麼就做什麼吧 |
[1:38:24] | I’ll do what I believe is right. | 我只會做我認爲正確的事 |
[1:38:27] | Even that has repercussions. | 即使做了君子也不會有好結果 |
[1:38:29] | Even doing wrong has repercussions. | 即使做了小人也不會有好結果 |
[1:38:33] | He hit me. | 他打我 |
[1:38:35] | For the first time. But he can’t. | 是第一次 但那也不應該 |
[1:38:37] | He can’t hit me even once. | 他一次都不該打我 |
[1:38:40] | End of story. | 就是這樣 |
[1:38:42] | That’s what my petition is about. | 這就是我訴訟的內容 |
[1:38:56] | Vikram, listen… | 維克拉姆 聽着 |
[1:39:04] | They’re s*** scared. | 他們太害怕了 |
[1:39:07] | They’re in a board meeting. | 他們正在開董事會 |
[1:39:09] | Don’t ask who told me. | 別問誰告訴我的 |
[1:39:12] | But everyone knows you’re planning on quitting. | 但人人都知道你正打算辭職 |
[1:39:16] | Thapar told Miranda, | 塔帕爾告訴米蘭達 |
[1:39:17] | “We cannot let Vikram go. He’s indispensable”. | “我們不能讓維克拉姆離開 他不可或缺” |
[1:39:20] | And you won’t believe it, even Rajhans fought for you. | 而且你肯定不信 拉詹斯也爲你說話 |
[1:39:24] | He said, “Vikram deserves the London job”. | 他說 “維克拉姆配得上倫敦的工作” |
[1:39:29] | Brother! Miranda is going to call you. | 兄弟 米蘭達會給你打電話的 |
[1:39:36] | – Now be happy. – I am happy. | -現在很高興吧 -我很高興 |
[1:39:38] | London! | 倫敦 |
[1:39:41] | You’re back? | 你回來了 |
[1:39:56] | Is Amu here? I heard her voice. | 阿穆在嗎 我聽見她聲音了 |
[1:39:59] | Maybe she’s in the bathroom. | 她好像在浴室裏 |
[1:40:02] | I’ll be back in an hour. | 我一小時後回來 |
[1:40:05] | We’ll talk later. | 之後我們再聊 |
[1:40:26] | Bless you, child. | 保佑你 孩子 |
[1:40:32] | Are you alright? | 你還好嗎 |
[1:40:35] | I’m fine. How are you? | 我很好 你呢 |
[1:40:38] | Beautiful. | 很好 |
[1:40:40] | – Is Vikram in? – Upstairs. He just came home. | -維克拉姆在裏面嗎 -在樓上 他剛回來 |
[1:40:50] | Vikram. | 維克拉姆 |
[1:41:01] | I did a pregnancy test at home. | 我在家做了驗孕測試 |
[1:41:05] | It’s been two months. | 已經兩個月了 |
[1:41:10] | I’m pregnant. | 我懷孕了 |
[1:41:19] | You’re… | 你 |
[1:41:22] | …pregnant? | 懷孕了 |
[1:41:25] | With so much going on, I didn’t realize… | 發生了很多事 我都沒注意到 |
[1:41:28] | Where’s your smile? | 你的笑容呢 |
[1:41:30] | We’re having a baby! | 我們有孩子了 |
[1:41:35] | This is the most wonderful day. I’ve just quit smoking too. | 這真是最美好的一天 我剛戒了煙 |
[1:41:39] | Miranda has agreed to all my conditions. | 米蘭達也答應了我所有條件 |
[1:41:42] | We’re going to London. | 我們要去倫敦工作了 |
[1:41:43] | I’m going to be the boss like I always wanted to be. | 我要當我一直想當的老闆了 |
[1:41:45] | It’s perfect! Everything is working out. Remember this? | 太好了 一切順利 記得這個嗎 |
[1:41:49] | I wrote my life goals in my diary. | 我把人生目標都寫進了我的日記裏 |
[1:41:53] | 2020, we go to the UK. 2020, father. | 2020年 我們去英國 2020年 當爸爸 |
[1:41:56] | 2022, father again. | 2022年 再次當爸爸 |
[1:41:58] | 2025, we shift to America. | 2025年 我們搬到美國 |
[1:42:02] | Amu. | 阿穆 |
[1:42:11] | Amu, think about the baby at least. | 阿穆 至少先爲孩子想想 |
[1:42:25] | You can’t do this. | 你不能這樣做 |
[1:42:27] | I didn’t do this. | 我沒有這樣做 |
[1:42:30] | Will you ruin your child’s life out of stubbornness? | 你要任由你的固執去毀掉孩子的生活嗎 |
[1:42:33] | If I stayed, I’d ruin three lives. | 如果留下來 我會毀了三個人的生活 |
[1:42:35] | Mine, yours and the child’s. | 我 你 還有這個孩子 |
[1:42:39] | The only reason I’d stay is if I loved you. | 我留下來的唯一原因就是我愛過你 |
[1:42:43] | And I don’t. I told you. | 可現在不愛了 我告訴過你 |
[1:42:48] | This child is yours and mine. That’s the way it’ll be. | 這個孩子是你我的 事情就是這樣 |
[1:42:55] | You can’t decide alone. | 你不能私自做決定 |
[1:42:57] | You decided what you had to. | 你都決定了你必須做什麼 |
[1:43:01] | Go wherever you want. Go. | 那你愛去哪去哪 去啊 |
[1:43:04] | But I won’t let you take my child with you. | 但我不會讓你帶走我的孩子 |
[1:43:08] | Get it? I promise that. | 明白了嗎 我保證 |
[1:43:20] | It doesn’t have to be like this. | 原本不必像現在這樣的 |
[1:43:37] | Sandhya-ji… | 桑迪亞 |
[1:43:39] | …you know our daughter is going to be a mother. | 你知道我們的女兒就要當媽媽了嗎 |
[1:43:48] | Such happy news! You’re going to be a grandmother. | 多麼令人高興的好消息 你就要當外婆了 |
[1:43:54] | How can I be happy? This isn’t happy news. | 我要怎麼高興 這根本就不是喜訊 |
[1:44:00] | Maybe the circumstances are sad. But can’t we celebrate? | 也許現在情況糟糕 但就不能慶祝一下嗎 |
[1:44:07] | When you were carrying Amu, my mother said, | 在你懷着阿穆的時候 我媽說過 |
[1:44:12] | “Keep Sandhya happy. | “讓桑迪亞開開心心的 |
[1:44:15] | If the mother is happy, the child will be born happy.” | 如果媽媽開心 孩子生下來就會幸福” |
[1:44:23] | For nine months I didn’t argue with you even once. | 所以九個月來 我沒和你吵過一次架 |
[1:44:29] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:44:36] | Sandhya-ji… | 桑迪亞 |
[1:44:39] | …we must keep our daughter happy. | 我們必須讓我們的女兒開心起來 |
[1:44:50] | Your Papa wasn’t always like this. | 你爸爸不是一直都這樣的 |
[1:44:53] | When I was a newly-wed… | 我新婚那時 |
[1:44:56] | …he would recite revolutionary poetry to me. | 他會跟我背革命詩歌 |
[1:45:01] | Our Mussoorie honeymoon was spent listening | 我們的穆索裏蜜月就是在革命詩人 |
[1:45:04] | to the revolutionary poet’s Ramdhari Singh Dinkar’s verse. | 拉姆達裏·辛格·丁卡爾的詩篇中度過的 |
[1:45:07] | Remind me. | 提醒我 |
[1:45:09] | “The battle is not over, the hunter alone is not to blame. | “戰爭尚未結束 勿怪獵人一人 |
[1:45:14] | Those who stand by and watch… | 那些袖手旁觀者 |
[1:45:18] | The crimes of bystanders will be remembered by history.” | 旁觀者之罪將被歷史永記” |
[1:45:26] | When I was pregnant with you, his mood changed. | 我懷你的時候 他語氣都變了 |
[1:45:31] | He turned from a revolutionary into a true romantic. | 他從一個革命家變成了一個真正浪漫的人 |
[1:45:35] | Sweetheart… | 親愛的 |
[1:45:39] | …if the mother is happy, the child will be born happy. | 如果媽媽開心 孩子生下來就會幸福的 |
[1:45:46] | – Sandhya-ji, your tea’s getting cold. – Pass it to me. | -桑迪亞 你的茶快涼了 -遞給我 |
[1:45:53] | Papa… | 爸爸 |
[1:45:56] | Am I making a mistake? | 我是不是做錯了 |
[1:46:02] | We only do what we think is right. | 我們只做我們認爲是對的事 |
[1:46:05] | You’ll know later if you’re wrong. | 如果做錯了 你以後會知道的 |
[1:46:10] | This isn’t just a whim, is it? | 這不只是一時衝動 對嗎 |
[1:46:15] | Is this what you truly want? | 這是你真正想要的嗎 |
[1:46:19] | Sure? | 確定嗎 |
[1:46:24] | Thought it over carefully? | 仔細反覆考慮過嗎 |
[1:46:30] | Then you’re doing the right thing. | 那你就做了對的事 |
[1:46:34] | Doing the right thing doesn’t always end in happiness. | 做對的事不總是以開心結尾的 |
[1:46:40] | Ok? | 好嗎 |
[1:46:43] | Drink your tea. | 喝茶吧 |
[1:47:12] | Come, madam. | 下車吧 夫人 |
[1:47:27] | You’ve done what you had to. | 你已經做了你該做的 |
[1:47:29] | Now he’ll handle the rest. | 現在他會來接手剩下的事 |
[1:47:32] | You want a legal battle? | 你想打官司嗎 |
[1:47:35] | What do you mean? | 你什麼意思 |
[1:47:37] | She has my child. | 她有了我的孩子 |
[1:47:39] | You’re leaving for London. She isn’t. | 你要去倫敦 但她不會 |
[1:47:42] | She has nothing to lose. You do. | 她沒什麼可失去的 但你有 |
[1:47:44] | – Do you want that? – So, what do I do? | -你想這樣嗎 -那我該做什麼 |
[1:47:47] | Abandon my child and go? | 拋棄我的孩子然後離開 |
[1:47:50] | Just because I slapped her once. | 就因爲我扇了她一記耳光 |
[1:47:53] | Calm down. Relax, brother. | 冷靜點 放鬆 兄弟 |
[1:48:01] | This is too much. Do everything you can. | 這太過分了 盡你所能吧 |
[1:48:04] | She can’t afford to fight the case. | 她沒錢打這個官司 |
[1:48:06] | I know the family. Be aggressive. | 我瞭解這家人 爭強好鬥 |
[1:48:08] | Bring them down to the negotiating table | 把他們帶到談判桌上來 |
[1:48:10] | and then offer them a deal. | 再跟他們做交易 |
[1:48:16] | No child in our family will end up an orphan. | 在我們家沒有孩子會成爲孤兒 |
[1:48:20] | Let her go. Her loss. | 讓她走 是她的損失 |
[1:48:36] | – Sunita. – Yes, sir. | -蘇尼塔 -是 先生 |
[1:48:41] | Your wages. | 你的工資 |
[1:48:53] | Sir, you’ve given me too much. | 先生 你給我太多了 |
[1:48:55] | This is your wage from now on. | 從現在起這些就是你的工資 |
[1:49:00] | Keep it. | 拿着吧 |
[1:49:03] | Clear the table. | 收拾下桌子 |
[1:49:07] | Sunita. | 蘇尼塔 |
[1:49:09] | Let me know if madam rings. | 如果夫人來電話 記得通知我 |
[1:49:24] | I really didn’t see anything. | 我真的什麼也沒看見 |
[1:49:27] | Unfortunately Sania did. | 但是薩尼亞看到了 |
[1:49:35] | I don’t know what’s come over her. | 我不知道她怎麼了 |
[1:49:39] | I’m doing everything I can to get her back, Shivani. | 我竭盡所能讓她回來 希瓦尼 |
[1:49:44] | I might need your help. | 我可能需要你的幫助 |
[1:49:46] | I know I’m asking a lot but… | 我知道我要求得太多了 但 |
[1:49:50] | …I might need you to say… | 我可能需要你去作證 |
[1:49:53] | …that nothing happened at the party. | 那天聚會上什麼都沒發生 |
[1:50:07] | You know what, Vikram? | 你知道嗎 維克拉姆 |
[1:50:11] | I was married to a wonderful man. | 我嫁給了一個很好的男人 |
[1:50:14] | I would like to believe men are wonderful people. | 我願意相信男人都是很好的 |
[1:50:19] | So I prefer to pretend I didn’t hear what you just said. | 所以我會假裝沒聽見你剛剛說過的話 |
[1:50:46] | Netra, my client has agreed to the divorce. | 奈特拉 我的委託人已經同意離婚了 |
[1:50:52] | He’s proposing to give his Noida apartment to your client. | 他打算把在諾伊達區的公寓留給你的委託人 |
[1:50:57] | We’re also ready to discuss alimony. | 我們也準備好了商議離婚贍養費的問題 |
[1:51:00] | But my client wants full and complete custody of the child. | 但我的委託人想要孩子的全部監護權 |
[1:51:04] | Also during pregnancy she’ll have to stay | 並且懷孕期間她必須住在 |
[1:51:07] | at her father-in-law’s house. | 她公公的房子裏 |
[1:51:10] | After all, it’s Vikram’s first child. | 畢竟 這是維克拉姆家的第一個孩子 |
[1:51:12] | Either you’ve forgotten or misunderstand, | 你是忘記了還是誤解了 |
[1:51:15] | but this is not a custody battle. | 這不是在爭奪監護權 |
[1:51:17] | My client is seeking a divorce | 我委託人要求在雙方同意下 |
[1:51:18] | from your client on mutual consent. | 和你的委託人離婚 |
[1:51:20] | Domestic violence charges have not been filed or mentioned. | 家庭暴力的指控還沒備案或被提及 |
[1:51:23] | Netra, I’m offering you this deal… | 奈特拉 我給你這些條件 |
[1:51:26] | …because neither of us want to go to court. | 是因爲我們誰也不想上法庭解決 |
[1:51:28] | You and I know how ugly it gets in court. | 你我都知道在法庭上會有多難堪 |
[1:51:30] | We don’t want that. Do we? | 我們不想那樣 對嗎 |
[1:51:34] | We have an eyewitness testimony. Someone willing to testify… | 我們有一份目擊者的證詞 有人願意作證 |
[1:51:37] | …that no violence took place at the party. | 聚會上沒有發生任何暴力事件 |
[1:51:41] | We could go to court, but we don’t want to. | 我們可以上法庭 但我們不想 |
[1:51:45] | You know how inflated petitions can get. | 你知道訴訟會有多誇張 |
[1:51:49] | As though you had left anything out in the present one. | 好像你們現在這封訴狀裏漏掉了什麼 |
[1:51:53] | Look at her. Has she ever tortured your mother? | 看着她 她折磨過你的母親嗎 |
[1:51:56] | I insist you don’t talk to my client directly, | 我建議你不要直接和我的委託人談論 |
[1:51:58] | Netra. | 奈特拉 |
[1:51:59] | Can your client look at my client and tell me… | 你的委託人能直視我委託人 然後告訴我 |
[1:52:02] | …when he was at work, didn’t she, from morning to night… | 當他在外工作 不是她從早到晚 |
[1:52:06] | …look after everything? | 在照料所有事嗎 |
[1:52:08] | Didn’t she run the house? | 不是她在打理家務嗎 |
[1:52:10] | A house that’s in his sole name. | 管理這個僅他名下的房子 |
[1:52:13] | You want to save your marriage? But in his petition… | 你是想挽救你的婚姻嗎 但在他的訴狀裏 |
[1:52:16] | …he says his mother almost fell | 他說是由於她的疏忽 |
[1:52:18] | into a coma due to her negligence. | 而導致他母親幾乎陷入昏迷 |
[1:52:20] | I’m warning you, I’ll terminate this session. | 我警告你 我將結束這場會議 |
[1:52:22] | Does he know the difference between fasting sugar and PP sugar? | 他知道空腹血糖和餐後血糖的區別嗎 |
[1:52:25] | Know how much blood sugar levels fluctuate? | 知道血糖水平波動有多大嗎 |
[1:52:27] | You are not obligated to respond to this. | 你沒有義務回答這些問題 |
[1:52:29] | No, of course he’s not. Men rarely are, right? | 對 他當然沒有 男人很少有義務 對嗎 |
[1:52:32] | You’re attacking my client. Please stop this. | 你在人身攻擊我的委託人 請你停下來 |
[1:52:34] | No, Mr Gujral, you are attacking my client. | 不 古吉拉爾先生 是你在攻擊我的委託人 |
[1:52:36] | I’m done now and so are you. | 我現在完事了 你也是 |
[1:52:38] | You’ll be hearing from us. | 你們很快就會收到消息的 |
[1:52:40] | Mrs Sabharwal… | 薩博哈瓦太太 |
[1:52:42] | …you’ve read our petition and we’ve read yours. | 你看了我們的訴狀 我們也看了你的 |
[1:52:46] | This can go on for years. | 這樣的狀況可能要持續好幾年 |
[1:52:48] | Vikram is being kind enough to discuss a settlement. | 維克拉姆先生已然很好心地來討論解決方案 |
[1:52:51] | You can have what you want and so can we. That’s it. | 你能得你所想 我們也一樣 就這樣吧 |
[1:52:59] | Amrita, I’ve known you for years. | 阿穆麗塔 我認識你很多年了 |
[1:53:03] | I’m sorry to say this way, | 我很抱歉這樣說 |
[1:53:05] | but you need better legal advice. | 但你需要更好的法律建議 |
[1:53:08] | She doesn’t know when she turned from lawyer to activist. | 她不知道什麼時候從律師變成激進派了 |
[1:53:14] | She didn’t turn from lawyer to activist… | 她不是從律師變成激進派 |
[1:53:16] | …she turned from a lawyer into a woman. | 她是從一個律師變成一個女人 |
[1:53:18] | Of course, that’s not right. | 當然 這不對 |
[1:53:27] | Now? | 現在 |
[1:53:31] | Now nothing. | 沒事 |
[1:53:33] | Look, she was never going to take this deal. | 聽着 她永遠不會接受這個交易 |
[1:53:38] | But now she knows getting a divorce isn’t easy. | 但她現在知道離婚不是件容易的事 |
[1:53:42] | She’s going to come back. Wait and watch. | 她會回來的 等着瞧吧 |
[1:53:48] | They’re not going to agree. | 他們不會同意的 |
[1:53:49] | Netra, I can’t lie. | 奈特拉 我不能說謊 |
[1:53:51] | He slapped you. Is that a lie? | 他打了你 那是謊言嗎 |
[1:53:54] | It isn’t, is it? | 那不是 對嗎 |
[1:53:55] | Let me charge him with domestic violence. | 讓我以家庭暴力爲由起訴他 |
[1:53:58] | Or they’ll say you’re a manic depressive, | 否則他們會說你是個躁狂抑鬱症患者 |
[1:54:00] | a drunk and insane. They’ll prove it all. | 一個醉酒的瘋子 他們會想方設法證實的 |
[1:54:03] | You’ll be fighting the case for the rest of your life. | 你的餘生將會一直在打這個官司 |
[1:54:05] | Thank you, Mr Gujral. Thank you so much. | 謝謝你 古吉拉爾先生 非常感謝你 |
[1:54:19] | Do you seriously want to do this? | 你真的想這麼做嗎 |
[1:54:25] | Mother has organized a prayer meeting for our baby. | 母親爲我們的孩子組織了一場禱告會 |
[1:54:28] | She’s praying she’ll hold her grandchild in her arms. | 她在祈禱能把她的孫子抱在懷裏 |
[1:54:32] | She’s waiting for you. | 她在等你 |
[1:54:34] | For her grandchild. | 在等她的孫子 |
[1:54:38] | We can still move to London. To Hampstead. | 我們仍然可以搬去倫敦 去漢普斯特德 |
[1:54:41] | The house with a blue door. Everything will be fine. | 一扇藍色門的房子 一切都會變好的 |
[1:54:45] | Really? | 真的嗎 |
[1:54:48] | You really think everything will be fine? | 你真的認爲一切都會變好嗎 |
[1:54:52] | If I’d seen this side of you before, | 如果以前我見過你這樣的一面 |
[1:54:54] | I’d never have loved you. | 我就永遠不會愛你 |
[1:54:56] | But thanks for convincing me. | 但謝謝你來說服我 |
[1:55:00] | I have no plans to deny your mother of her grandchild. | 我沒打算讓你母親失去她的孫子 |
[1:55:04] | Netra and I did not even suggest it. | 奈特拉和我都沒有這樣提議 |
[1:55:08] | Though you did suggest buying this child from me. | 儘管你提議從我這裏把孩子買下來 |
[1:55:13] | But I’m sorry. It’s not for sale. | 但很抱歉 這是非賣品 |
[1:55:16] | Really sorry. | 真的抱歉 |
[1:55:22] | And tell Mummy-ji, I’ll be at the prayer meeting. | 告訴太太 我會去祈禱會 |
[1:55:25] | And in your next petition you can say | 在你下一份起訴書裏 你可以說 |
[1:55:27] | I’m a drunk and a manic depressive. | 我是個酒鬼 狂躁抑鬱症患者 |
[1:55:29] | Your petition’s incomplete. | 你的起訴書不完整 |
[1:55:31] | You can do better. | 你可以寫得更好 |
[1:55:47] | I didn’t hear your last words to him. | 我沒聽到你對他說的最後一句話 |
[1:55:50] | The rest was pitch perfect! | 其餘的都很完美 |
[1:56:14] | Vikram, come in. Sir. | 維克拉姆 進來 |
[1:56:19] | – Happy? – It’s what I wanted. | -開心嗎 -這是我想要的 |
[1:56:23] | Sir, I want to say thank you. | 我真的很感謝你 領導 |
[1:56:25] | Subodh told me how hard you fought for me. | 蘇伯德告訴了我 你爲我付出了多少 |
[1:56:29] | You thought I was against you. | 你以爲我反對你 |
[1:56:31] | I was just telling you the truth. | 我只是想告訴你真相 |
[1:56:35] | Sir, I’m… | 領導 我 |
[1:56:39] | – I’m sorry about that party night. – That’s OK. | -派對那天晚上很抱歉 -沒事的 |
[1:56:42] | Subodh filled me in. Sorry to hear about the home front. | 蘇伯德跟我說了 你家的事我感到很抱歉 |
[1:56:47] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[1:56:49] | – Can I say something? Don’t mind. – No, sir. | -我想說 你別介意 -不會的 領導 |
[1:56:56] | It was your fault, Vikram. | 是你做錯了 維克拉姆 |
[1:56:59] | You don’t hit your wife. It’s not done. | 你不能打你老婆 這事還沒完 |
[1:57:02] | You were furious with me and Thapar. | 你生我和塔帕爾的氣 |
[1:57:05] | But would you hit us? | 但你會打我們嗎 |
[1:57:08] | And for whatever it’s worth… | 不管怎麼樣 |
[1:57:10] | I think you should’ve given her more time. | 我覺得你該再多給她點時間 |
[1:57:13] | She must’ve been hurt. | 她肯定受傷了 |
[1:57:15] | Why didn’t you wait a few days? | 你爲什麼不再等幾天呢 |
[1:57:18] | You and I are running some sort of strange race. | 我們倆在進行某種奇怪的比賽 |
[1:57:21] | We have to win. Improve our timing. | 我們必須贏 爭分奪秒 |
[1:57:25] | Then break a world record. | 然後打破世界紀錄 |
[1:57:28] | But our family isn’t running in that race. | 但是我們的家人沒有參加那場比賽 |
[1:57:33] | This is not good. | 這可不妙 |
[1:57:35] | Exactly what I feared. | 正是我最擔心的 |
[1:57:38] | They’ve filed 498A and Section 354 in the magistrate’s court. | 她們向地方法院提交了498條和354條 |
[1:57:42] | Meaning? | 什麼意思 |
[1:57:43] | Domestic violence and outraging a woman’s modesty. | 家庭暴力和侵犯女性權利 |
[1:57:46] | It’s a police case. They can arrest you. | 警方可以立案 他們可以逮捕你 |
[1:57:49] | – But I didn’t outrage… – Yes. You did! | -但我沒有侵犯 -不 你有 |
[1:57:54] | Take it. Amrita has sent an MoU. | 拿着 阿穆麗塔發了一份協議 |
[1:57:57] | Agree to a divorce by mutual consent, | 如果雙方同意離婚 |
[1:58:00] | then they’ll withdraw the police case. | 那她們就撤銷警局的案子 |
[1:58:04] | She doesn’t want anything. Only joint custody of the child. | 她不要別的 只要孩子的共同監護權 |
[1:58:09] | So it’s either this or court. | 要麼同意 要麼上庭 |
[1:58:18] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉讓你久等了 |
[1:58:20] | All signed and good to go? | 都簽好了嗎 |
[1:58:23] | Where’s Amrita? I will speak to her. | 阿穆麗塔在哪 我來跟她說 |
[1:58:25] | She’ll be at the prayer meeting. | 她會出現在祈禱會的 |
[1:58:28] | And if I may speak to your client directly? | 我能直接和你的委託人談談嗎 |
[1:58:31] | Sign. It’s the best deal. | 簽字 是最好的處理方式 |
[1:58:34] | Threatening me? | 威脅我嗎 |
[1:58:35] | No. Legal advice. | 不是 法律建議 |
[1:58:38] | You need better legal advice. | 你需要更好的法律建議 |
[1:59:08] | Bless you. | 保佑你 |
[1:59:17] | Don’t eat anything sweet. | 你不能再吃甜食了 |
[1:59:20] | Tell someone to check your blood sugar every day. | 記得讓人每天給你檢測血糖 |
[1:59:24] | You’re not that old. You have a lot to live for. | 你還年輕 還有很多活下去的理由 |
[1:59:27] | Take care of yourself. | 照顧好你自己 |
[1:59:30] | You make such delicious food. | 你做的飯那麼好吃 |
[1:59:33] | Start a cookery school. There are many like me who can’t cook. | 開所烹飪學校 很多人像我一樣不會做飯 |
[1:59:36] | You’ll be busy. | 你就會忙起來 |
[1:59:38] | Teach everyone… | 告訴大家 |
[1:59:40] | …the way to a man’s heart is through his belly! | 要抓住一個男人的心 就要抓住他的胃 |
[1:59:51] | You arranged such a grand wedding for us. | 你爲我們舉辦了那麼盛大的婚禮 |
[1:59:54] | When I played in the park nearby, I’d stare at Vikram from afar. | 我在附近公園玩的時候 會遠遠盯着維克拉姆 |
[2:00:00] | I never thought I’d marry into such a rich family. | 我從沒想過我會嫁到這麼有錢的人家 |
[2:00:04] | In fact, I never thought I would ever marry. | 其實 我從沒想過我會結婚 |
[2:00:10] | Everyone asked what I wanted to be when I grew up. | 大家都問我長大之後想做什麼 |
[2:00:13] | I don’t remember saying I wanted to be a housewife. | 我應該沒有說過想做家庭主婦 |
[2:00:20] | I don’t know how my mother came to you with a marriage proposal. | 我不知道我媽媽是怎麼和你提親的 |
[2:00:26] | And how Vikram agreed. | 還有維克拉姆怎麼會同意的 |
[2:00:29] | I didn’t even know how to make parathas. | 我連餡餅都不會做 |
[2:00:32] | I don’t know why Vikram accepted. | 我都不知道維克拉姆爲什麼會娶我 |
[2:00:35] | Then I thought I may not be the best dancer… | 然後我想 我可能不是最好的舞者 |
[2:00:38] | …but I can become the world’s best housewife. | 但是我可以做世界最好的家庭主婦 |
[2:00:44] | I tried very hard. I promise. | 我真的盡力了 |
[2:00:50] | I was so busy keeping Vikram happy… | 我一直想讓維克拉姆開心 |
[2:00:52] | …I even forgot blue was not my favorite color. | 我甚至都忘了 我最喜歡的顏色不是藍色 |
[2:00:58] | My favorite color is yellow. Right, Papa? | 我最喜歡黃色 對吧 爸爸 |
[2:01:11] | You showered me with love. | 你給了我滿滿的愛 |
[2:01:15] | But on the night of the party, | 但是派對那天晚上 |
[2:01:18] | I realized you loved Vikram’s wife… | 我才明白你愛的是維克拉姆的妻子 |
[2:01:22] | …not me. | 而不是我 |
[2:01:28] | After that night none of you came to see me. | 那晚之後 你們都沒來看過我 |
[2:01:34] | No one told Vikram it was his fault. | 沒人告訴維克拉姆他錯了 |
[2:01:39] | Everyone thought what Vikram did was OK. | 大家都覺得維克拉姆沒有問題 |
[2:01:43] | And if it was not OK, Amu should put it behind her. | 就算不對 阿穆也應該忘記這件事 |
[2:01:47] | She should move on. | 她應該翻篇 |
[2:01:51] | I can’t forgive you for that. | 這件事上我不能原諒你 |
[2:01:58] | In the circumstances, | 在這種情況下 |
[2:02:00] | I can’t live with Vikram or any of you. | 我不能再和維克拉姆或者你們一起生活 |
[2:02:06] | Vikram and I are fighting… | 維克拉姆和我吵架 |
[2:02:09] | …and we’ll keep fighting. | 我們一直都在吵架 |
[2:02:12] | But it was our love and our fight. | 但那是我們的愛和爭吵 |
[2:02:18] | We will love our child. | 我們會愛我們的孩子 |
[2:02:22] | I’ll love the baby… | 我會愛這個孩子 |
[2:02:23] | …and Vikram will love it even more. | 維克拉姆甚至會更愛孩子 |
[2:02:30] | You’ll see. | 等着看吧 |
[2:02:34] | I’m going now. I’ll come and see you. | 我要走了 我會來看你的 |
[2:03:00] | It’s not your fault. | 這不是你的錯 |
[2:03:02] | It’s the fault of us mothers. | 這是我們做父母的 |
[2:03:05] | And fathers. | 犯的錯 |
[2:03:07] | We never taught our sons they could not slap a woman. | 我們從沒教過兒子不能打女人 |
[2:03:13] | It was your mother’s fault. | 這也是你母親的錯 |
[2:03:16] | She told you to stay silent. | 她讓你保持沉默 |
[2:03:21] | We have no right to ask you to stay. | 我們沒有資格要求你留下來 |
[2:03:25] | Go. | 去吧 |
[2:03:27] | Be happy. | 開心一點 |
[2:03:30] | Visit me often. | 經常來看看我 |
[2:04:57] | Swati, I’m just… | 斯瓦蒂 我只是 |
[2:05:01] | You deserve better. | 你值得更好的 |
[2:05:06] | I don’t know how often I’ve disappointed you. | 我不知道我讓你失望了多少次 |
[2:05:11] | I said sorry… | 我道過歉 |
[2:05:14] | …but it had no meaning. | 但是沒有任何用 |
[2:05:17] | I wasn’t willing to hear what my sister Amu wanted. | 我甚至沒去聽我姐姐阿穆想要什麼 |
[2:05:22] | And then I behaved the same way with you. | 然後我也對你做了同樣的事 |
[2:05:26] | You were there for her when I wasn’t. | 我不在的時候是你在她身邊 |
[2:05:28] | And for that I am… | 對此我真的 |
[2:05:31] | …so, so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[2:05:35] | I’m sorry for letting you down. | 很抱歉讓你失望了 |
[2:05:37] | I need to reboot, you know. | 我需要時間去改過自新 |
[2:05:39] | I need to become someone better. Someone who deserves you. | 我要變得更優秀 變得配得上你 |
[2:05:49] | Karan, I was not going to come back from Bangalore. | 卡蘭 我本來沒有打算從班加羅爾回來 |
[2:05:55] | But I won’t go anywhere now. | 但現在我哪也不去了 |
[2:05:58] | I’m gonna be here with you. We’ll reboot together. | 我就在這陪着你 我們一起重新開始 |
[2:06:24] | I’m leaving your father’s company, Rohit. | 我會從你父親的公司離職 羅希特 |
[2:06:29] | I’m opening a new law firm. | 我打算開一家新律所 |
[2:06:31] | No more favors from you. | 不用你再幫我了 |
[2:06:35] | No more privileges of being your wife or his daughter-in-law. | 我不再有做你妻子 或者他兒媳的特權 |
[2:06:41] | I’m leaving, Rohit. | 我要走了 羅希特 |
[2:06:47] | I’ll come and see your father from time to time, if that’s OK? | 我會時不時去看你父親 好嗎 |
[2:07:28] | Priyan… | 普利安 |
[2:07:30] | …I won’t be seeing you again. | 我不會再見你了 |
[2:07:33] | What’s wrong, Netra? | 奈特拉 怎麼了 |
[2:07:34] | You were right. | 你是對的 |
[2:07:36] | Those were stolen moments. | 那都是偷來的時間 |
[2:07:38] | The time we spent together. | 那些我們在一起的時光 |
[2:07:41] | I’m starting afresh. | 我要重新開始 |
[2:07:45] | I didn’t want you to make your life decisions for me. | 我不想你因爲我 做出人生決定 |
[2:07:49] | I don’t want that. | 我不想那樣 |
[2:07:51] | I just want to be happy in everything I do now. | 我現在做的一切只是想要開心 |
[2:07:54] | That’s all. | 僅此而已 |
[2:07:57] | Be happy. | 要開心 |
[2:08:00] | Be good. | 要變好 |
[2:08:01] | Ok? | 好嗎 |
[2:08:07] | I won’t go to work. I’ll look after the house. | 我不去工作了 我照顧家庭 |
[2:08:11] | You want to be a man? I want to be a woman. | 你不是想做個男人嗎 我也想做個女人 |
[2:08:16] | We’ll manage with your earnings. I’ll stop working. | 你來養家 我不工作了 |
[2:08:21] | Don’t hit me. | 別打了 |
[2:08:28] | Then go ahead, kill me. | 那就動手吧 殺了我吧 |
[2:08:32] | Go on. Kill me. | 來 殺了我 |
[2:08:34] | If you don’t, I’ll slit your throat when you’re asleep. | 你不殺了我 我就趁你睡着割了你的喉嚨 |
[2:08:38] | Kill me! | 殺了我 |
[2:08:57] | You think you’re a real man. | 你覺得你很男人 |
[2:09:03] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[2:09:09] | – Hello. – Hi, mom. | -晚上好 -晚上好 媽媽 |
[2:09:13] | I’ve stopped looking for a husband for you. It’s very tough. | 我不給你找老公了 這太難了 |
[2:09:18] | Good plan. | 好主意 |
[2:09:21] | But I’ve found a boy for you. | 但我給你找了一個男孩 |
[2:09:26] | I’ve been watching him. He’s nice. | 我一直在觀察他 他人很不錯 |
[2:09:30] | Please, Mom. | 拜託 媽媽 |
[2:09:36] | My baby. | 寶貝 |
[2:09:42] | I’m happy as I am. | 我現在就很開心 |
[2:09:55] | Sorry, Papa. I’ve ordered a sofa. | 對不起 爸爸 我訂了個沙發 |
[2:09:58] | But they keep delaying the delivery. | 但是他們遲遲不送貨 |
[2:10:01] | There’s no sign of them. | 沒有物流信息 |
[2:10:06] | Be careful. | 小心點 |
[2:10:11] | I was reciting my new poem in the college where I taught. | 我當時在學校教課 正在朗誦我新寫的詩 |
[2:10:15] | We were talking about it when I heard you were born. | 我們正在討論那首詩呢 你就出生了 |
[2:10:21] | Did you know the title of my poem? | 你知道那首詩的名字嗎 |
[2:10:24] | “Amrita.” That’s why we called you “Amrita.” | “阿穆麗塔” 這就是爲什麼你叫”阿穆麗塔” |
[2:10:29] | “Yes, I turned my veil into the sky | “誠然 透過面紗望向天空 |
[2:10:33] | If my path strays from my desires | 若道路偏離慾望 |
[2:10:47] | If my chest falls short of breath | 若胸口上下起伏 |
[2:10:54] | I should have that sky of mine | 我該擁有我的天空 |
[2:10:58] | I want to scatter myself in every direction | 我想飄去任何方向 |
[2:11:05] | If you find me, hold me close | 如果你找到我 抱緊我 |
[2:11:10] | But fold my sky and return it to me | 收起我的天空 還給我 |
[2:11:20] | So you have a sky of your own | 你有屬於你的天空 |
[2:11:24] | And I have a sky of my own.” | 我也有屬於我的” |
[2:11:36] | Just check everything’s in order. | 檢查一切正常 |
[2:11:57] | May I talk to you? | 我能和你說兩句話嗎 |
[2:12:25] | I never imagined we’d end up in court. | 我從沒想過我們最後會在法庭上見 |
[2:12:33] | I messed up, Amu. | 是我搞砸了 阿穆 |
[2:12:39] | No… I’m not asking you for anything. | 不是 我沒有要求你做任何事 |
[2:12:42] | I have no right. | 我沒有資格 |
[2:12:48] | I had no right to slap you. | 我沒有權利打你 |
[2:12:52] | Why did I think I had that right? | 爲什麼我之前會認爲我有那個權利 |
[2:12:56] | No one has that right. | 沒人有這個權利 |
[2:13:00] | And I never apologized to you, actually. | 事實上 我從來沒跟你道過歉 |
[2:13:05] | I never said sorry. | 我從來沒說過對不起 |
[2:13:11] | When I said: “I love you”, I thought that was enough. | 我以爲 我說了”我愛你” 那就夠了 |
[2:13:16] | Goodness knows what I wrote in those petitions. | 天知道我在起訴書裏都寫的什麼 |
[2:13:25] | I’m sorry for it all, Amu. | 我對這一切表示抱歉 阿穆 |
[2:13:28] | I truly am. | 真心覺得很抱歉 |
[2:13:32] | When I entered that Hampstead house with its blue door… | 當我進入漢普斯特德那扇藍色的門時 |
[2:13:39] | …it didn’t feel like home. | 一點都沒有家的感覺 |
[2:13:42] | You’re my home. | 你纔是我的家 |
[2:13:47] | So I quit my job. | 所以我辭職了 |
[2:13:51] | That house, | 我放棄了那個房子 |
[2:13:52] | Hampstead, the job, everything. | 放棄了漢普斯特德 工作 放棄了一切 |
[2:13:58] | I’ll start from zero. | 我要從零開始 |
[2:14:05] | Next time I’ll deserve you. | 下一次 我會配得上你 |
[2:14:09] | See me sometimes, my friend. | 偶爾來看看我 朋友 |
[2:14:20] | ♪ When we broke apart… ♪ | ♪ 當我們分離之時 ♪ |
[2:14:24] | ♪ …so little was left ♪ | ♪ 一切都所剩無幾 ♪ |
[2:14:28] | ♪ A fragment of sunlight… ♪ | ♪ 有一縷陽光 ♪ |
[2:14:33] | ♪ …filled with dewdrops ♪ | ♪ 被露水儲藏 ♪ |
[2:14:46] | ♪ Are shattered dreams… ♪ | ♪ 破碎的夢 ♪ |
[2:14:55] | ♪ …worth living for? ♪ | ♪ 還值得去追嗎 ♪ |
[2:15:00] | ♪ Are false promises… ♪ | ♪ 虛假的承諾 ♪ |
[2:15:06] | ♪ …worth chasing? ♪ | ♪ 還值得翹首以盼嗎 ♪ |
[2:15:11] | ♪ I made my mind up… ♪ | ♪ 我下定決心 ♪ |
[2:15:15] | ♪ …to find myself again ♪ | ♪ 重新找回自我 ♪ |
[2:15:19] | ♪ I must now follow my heart ♪ | ♪ 我必須緊隨我的內心 ♪ |
[2:15:28] | ♪ The road we traveled… ♪ | ♪ 我們走過的道路 ♪ |
[2:15:33] | ♪ …seems so narrow now ♪ | ♪ 好像變得很窄了 ♪ |
[2:15:37] | ♪ A fragment of sunlight… ♪ | ♪ 有一縷陽光 ♪ |
[2:15:42] | ♪ …filled with dewdrops ♪ | ♪ 被露水儲藏 ♪ |