英文名称:Madness In The Method
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | Lucky, it’s how my life feels sometimes. | 幸运 我的人生时常感觉到幸运 |
[00:39] | Like it isn’t mine | 好像这不是我的人生 |
[00:42] | but some fucked-up alternate reality. | 而是另一个乱七八糟的现实 |
[00:45] | I’m a lucky man. | 我是个幸运的人 |
[00:47] | You think I don’t realize that. | 你觉得我没意识到这点 |
[00:52] | First time I killed, name was Eddie. | 我第一次杀的人名字叫埃迪 |
[00:57] | Can’t forget the look in his eyes. | 我忘不了他的眼神 |
[00:59] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[01:01] | Hadn’t seen anything like it before. | 我从没见过这种眼神 |
[01:04] | Pure fear. | 纯粹的恐惧 |
[01:06] | He would have done anything to live. | 他为了活命可以付出一切 |
[01:09] | But I had the gun | 但是枪在我手上 |
[01:11] | and Cicero gave the order. | 西塞罗一声令下 |
[01:14] | Eddie’s luck had run out. | 埃迪的命数戛然而止 |
[01:25] | Guess I’m the lucky one. | 我想我才是幸运的人 |
[01:31] | Jason, thank you. | 杰森 谢谢你 |
[01:33] | That was a really strong performance. | 非常震撼的表演 |
[01:36] | You got me. | 我被你打动了 |
[01:38] | Right here. | 深深打动了 |
[01:42] | I’ve gotta say, Jay– | 我必须要说 杰 |
[01:43] | Um, oh, do you mind if I call you “Jay”? | 不介意我叫你杰吧 |
[01:45] | Sure. | 不介意 |
[01:47] | Jason, I was wondering is– was that on the script | 杰森 我在想 你刚才表演的台词 |
[01:48] | that we sent you? | 是我们给你的吗 |
[01:50] | Uh, yeah, look, it’s right here. | 是啊 看 就在这 |
[01:53] | You see, you were reading the– the character | 你看 你刚才念的角色是 |
[01:55] | of Hank’s dialogue. | 是汉克的对白 |
[01:56] | Yeah, yeah, I know that. | 是 我知道 |
[01:59] | Well, we kind of saw you more for Tommy. | 但是 我们觉得你更适合演汤米 |
[02:01] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[02:02] | Hank’s uh, stoner buddy. | 汉克的吸毒哥们 |
[02:05] | The fun guy. | 挺搞笑的人 |
[02:07] | I know who Tommy is, but– | 我知道谁是汤米 但是 |
[02:09] | Dude, it’s the perfect role for you, bro. | 老兄 这个角色绝对适合你 |
[02:11] | I mean we loved you in Clerks. | 我们大爱你在《疯狂店员》里面的表演 |
[02:15] | And Clerks II. | 还有《疯狂店员2》 |
[02:16] | Loved you. | 棒极了 |
[02:18] | Come on, dude, | 看这个 |
[02:19] | pooch to the doochilly moochilly. | 真高兴哒哒么 |
[02:21] | Snooch to the– ugh. | 是么么 算了 |
[02:23] | Sam Lennox. | 萨姆·雷诺克斯 |
[02:25] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[02:26] | The Golden Rocket. | 金色火箭 |
[02:28] | Yeah, I know Sam Lennox. | 嗯 我知道萨姆·雷诺克斯 |
[02:30] | I’ve got a hockey stick back at my place | 我家有个曲棍球棍 |
[02:32] | signed by the Golden Rocket himself. | 上面有金色火箭的亲笔签名 |
[02:34] | It’s one of my most prized possessions. | 那是我最宝贵的东西之一 |
[02:37] | That man could hit a slap shot like no motherfucker alive. | 他能做得到前无古人的精妙击球 |
[02:43] | Rest of his game wasn’t up to much, | 那场比赛其他部分乏善可陈 |
[02:44] | but that slap shot… | 但是那次击球 |
[02:46] | Pow! | 砰 |
[02:48] | He built a career for doing one thing incredibly. | 就因为这一球 他声名鹊起 |
[02:53] | And the man is a fucking legend. | 然后这个男人就成为了传奇 |
[02:55] | You might wanna think about that, mate. | 你可能要好好思考一下这件事 朋友 |
[02:58] | You know, I do every time I see that stick on my wall. | 每次我看到墙边那根球棍我都会沉思 |
[03:03] | You let us know about the part. | 决定好了演哪个角色就联系我们 |
[03:05] | I’ll let you know. | 我会的 |
[03:08] | All my details are on here. | 我的联系方式都在这了 |
[03:10] | You get in touch anytime, day or night. | 你可以随时找我 不管白天还是夜晚 |
[03:13] | Will do, thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[03:15] | Jay. | 杰 |
[03:16] | Pow! | 砰 |
[03:23] | Mewes! | 梅维斯 |
[03:25] | Jay Mewes? | 是杰·梅维斯吗 |
[03:26] | What’s up, man? | 忙啥呢 |
[03:28] | Dude, can I get a picture with you, huh? | 哥们 我能跟你合个影吗 |
[03:29] | Sure, yeah, sure, of course. | 可以 当然可以 |
[03:30] | Oh man, you’re a fucking legend. | 天啊 你简直是个传奇 |
[03:32] | I can’t believe you are still alive, bro. | 我简直不能相信你还活着 兄弟 |
[03:35] | Thanks, yeah, thanks for that. | 谢了 非常感谢 |
[03:37] | Dude, you guys should do another | 哥们 你们应该再拍一部 |
[03:38] | Jay and Silent Bob movie. | 《杰与沉默鲍勃》 |
[03:39] | Um, yeah, it’s up to Kevin. | 是啊 这得听凯文的 |
[03:40] | This is awesome, thanks, man. | 太棒了 谢了 哥们 |
[03:41] | No problem, yeah. | 没事 |
[03:49] | Hey, I’m Jason Mewes | 大家好 我是杰森·梅维斯 |
[03:51] | and I grew up in a small town called “Highlands”, New Jersey. | 我在新泽西州一个叫高地的小镇长大 |
[03:53] | You could say I was that mischievous kid | 不夸张地说 我是镇里 |
[03:55] | known around the town, | 人尽皆知的淘气孩子 |
[03:55] | 我在这 都能闻到 你的蛋蛋 口区 | |
[03:57] | but the truth is my childhood was kind of fucked up. | 但是事实是我有个悲惨的童年 |
[03:59] | My mom used to drive around | 我妈经常开车 |
[04:01] | and have me steal from mail boxes. | 带我去人家的邮箱里偷东西 |
[04:02] | She was single, three kids, no money, no job. | 她一个人养三个孩子 还没钱没工作 |
[04:05] | Well, at least not a taxable one. | 好吧 起码是没有合法的工作 |
[04:07] | Oh, and did I mention she was addicted to drugs? | 哦忘了说 她还有毒瘾 |
[04:10] | Guess a shrink would tell you | 我猜心理医生一定会告诉你 |
[04:12] | that part kind of becomes relevant later on. | 这个经历会对后面的人格有很大影响 |
[04:14] | The drugs killed my mom, | 我妈吸毒致死 |
[04:16] | but that’s not the story I’m here to tell. | 但是我现在要讲的不是这个故事 |
[04:18] | Not today anyway. | 至少今天不讲 |
[04:20] | I wanna talk about a dude named “Kevin Smith”. | 我想讲的是一个叫凯文·史密斯的朋友 |
[04:23] | This motherfucker changed my life. | 这个混蛋改变了我的人生 |
[04:26] | He didn’t really wanna hang out with me when he first met me, | 我们初见时他并不想跟我混在一起 |
[04:28] | but I would not leave it alone, man, | 但是我对他死缠烂打 |
[04:30] | until finally he started finding me funny. | 直到最后他开始觉得我还挺有趣 |
[04:33] | Before you know it we’re hanging out all the time, | 我们已经在一起混很久了 |
[04:34] | reading comic books and stuff. | 一起看漫画书什么的 |
[04:36] | Inseparable! | 形影不离 |
[04:38] | But I’m getting a little ahead of myself here. | 不好意思说远了 |
[04:40] | I started working in New Jersey as a roofer | 我最开始在新泽西州做屋顶工 |
[04:43] | while Kevin had this crazy idea he could be making movies. | 凯文突发奇想要拍电影 |
[04:45] | So he went off to film school. | 然后他就去了电影学校 |
[04:47] | Next thing I know Kevin quits film school | 再然后凯文就辍学了 |
[04:49] | and he’s using all his credit cards | 他刷爆了所有的信用卡 |
[04:50] | to make his own movie. | 筹钱拍电影 |
[04:52] | Some madness about clerks. | 关于店员的一些疯狂想法 |
[04:54] | And thus Jay and Silent Bob were born. | 接着《杰与沉默鲍勃》就诞生了 |
[05:02] | 凯 文 · 史 密 斯 的 《 疯 狂 店 员 》 圣丹斯国际电影节的爆冷黑马 | |
[05:06] | I’m Jay and this is my | 我叫杰 这位是我异性恋 |
[05:07] | hetero life mate Silent Bob. | 灵魂伴侣”沉默的鲍勃” |
[05:10] | 《 杰 与 沉 默 鲍 勃 》 最受粉丝喜爱 | |
[05:12] | I am the clit commander. | 我是阴蒂指挥官 |
[05:17] | 《 杰 与 沉 默 鲍 勃 》 占领了好莱坞 | |
[05:17] | ♪ 15 bucks, little man ♪ | ♪ 十五块 小小人 ♪ |
[05:19] | ♪ Put that shit in my hand ♪ | ♪ 把那东西交出来 ♪ |
[05:22] | 梅维斯正与酗酒作斗争 我们联系到了杰森·梅维斯 他首次公开谈论他的酒瘾问题 | |
[05:26] | 杰森 梅维斯 旧瘾复发 重回康复中心啦! | |
[05:27] | Justice! | 公正 |
[05:33] | 梅维斯的 戒酒之战 | |
[05:38] | 不是那么沉默的杰 真 的 开 始 戒 酒 了 | |
[05:42] | Thank you for your contribution, Claire. | 感谢你的付出 克莱尔 |
[05:43] | Thank you for the chip in. | 谢谢你的捐款 |
[05:45] | I know it doesn’t seem like it right now, but– | 我知道现在看还很不现实 |
[05:47] | It’s gonna get better. | 但是一切都会好的 |
[05:48] | You just have to be brave and hang in there. | 你一定要坚强 要挺住 |
[05:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:51] | 杰和 文尼·琼斯 竟然成为 戒酒好友 | |
[06:07] | 想偷啥 直接跟我们说 | |
[06:08] | Yeah, everyone thinks I’m a gangster, | 大家都觉得我是流氓 |
[06:09] | because of the roles I play, Jay, you know? | 因为我演过那种角色 杰 懂吗 |
[06:11] | You’re Vinnie Jones, you’re a fricking badass. | 你是文尼·琼斯 绝对的狠角色 |
[06:13] | I mean you’re a soccer star turned movie star. | 你是球星转行成影星 |
[06:16] | I mean who does that? | 谁能做到啊 |
[06:18] | No one, Jay. | 没人 杰 |
[06:19] | No one fucking does that. | 没人能做到 |
[06:22] | – I ever show you that. – What? | -我给你看过这个吗 -什么 |
[06:23] | You want me to work the nipples while I cup the balls? | 你是想让我上下兼顾吗 |
[06:25] | No, I fucking don’t. | 才不是呢 |
[06:27] | No, where did you get that? I’ve never seen that. | 不是吗 你在哪弄的 我从没见过 |
[06:29] | Back in the manor, | 就在后面 |
[06:31] | older lads held me down, carved Big Ben in me chest. | 有个老伙计帮我在胸口上刻上了大笨钟 |
[06:33] | They didn’t do a bad job, it’s pretty good. | 他们出活不赖 弄的不错 |
[06:36] | You know, Jay, life’s not a walk in the park, mate. | 杰 生活不是在公园散散步而已 |
[06:38] | Could have been very different for you and me. | 不管对你还是对我来说 都有很多困难 |
[06:40] | That’s very true. | 说的很对 |
[06:41] | You know, whenever I get negative | 每次我负能量爆棚 |
[06:43] | I always have a look in the mirror, | 我总会看着镜子里 |
[06:45] | I look at the scar, the clock, | 胸口的那块疤 那个钟 |
[06:46] | you know what I mean? Hmm. | 你懂我意思吧 |
[06:48] | Brings it all, keeps me grounded. | 我马上就能振作 |
[06:50] | Fuck my balls, it’s you! | 操 是你小子 |
[06:53] | Is the fat one nearby? | 那个胖子也在附近吗 |
[06:55] | He’s probably at home. | 他可能在家 |
[06:57] | Hey, mate, have you got a fat boy for me? | 朋友 给我准备的胖子在哪里 |
[06:59] | A fat boy? | 什么胖子 |
[07:01] | Not what you’re thinking, ugh! | 不是你想的那样 |
[07:03] | Oh, you beauty! | 太完美了 |
[07:05] | Believe me, sir, you could attack Russia | 相信我 你用这个 |
[07:07] | with this mother bitch. | 可以直接打到俄罗斯 |
[07:09] | -I might try it, mate, -Please, be careful, | -我可能会试一下 -朋友 小心点 |
[07:10] | the health and safety record is not– | 安全健康记录可不是很 |
[07:12] | Cool, it’s cool. | 没事 很赞 |
[07:14] | It’s for my mate, it’s his birthday next week, | 这是给我朋友准备的 下周他生日 |
[07:16] | he loves this shit. | 他就喜欢这玩意 |
[07:17] | Motherfucker! | 混蛋 |
[07:18] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[07:20] | This motherfucker on eBay, man. | 淘宝上的滚蛋 |
[07:22] | You’re buying stuff behind the Missus’ back again? | 你又背后偷偷卖东西了吗 |
[07:24] | This is number 69, Hardwyre Hactivist. | 《硬件黑客发烧友》第69期刊 |
[07:33] | I want this so bad, Vinnie, it makes my balls burn. | 我超想要 文尼 它让我欲火中烧 |
[07:37] | You can get cream for that, you know, son? | 你绝对能爽一发 |
[07:39] | How much you paying for this fucking thing? | 你买这个花多少钱 |
[07:40] | Way too much, man. | 特别贵 |
[07:42] | If I meet this motherfucker, | 网上这个混蛋 |
[07:44] | I’m gonna make him eat his dog and phone. | 我绝对要让他吃掉自己的狗机 |
[07:46] | It’s dog and bone, you prat. | 是手机 傻子 |
[07:49] | – What? – Dog and bone | -啥 -就是手机 |
[07:51] | is Cockney rhyming slang for phone. | 押韵的土话 电话的意思 |
[07:53] | Dog and bone, phone, you fucking muppet. | 手机 机 你个傻丫头 |
[07:55] | Wait, what does muppet rhyme with? | 等等 傻丫头又押什么韵了 |
[07:57] | Nothing! | 没押韵 |
[07:58] | You are the muppet! | 你是傻丫头 |
[08:05] | I appreciate this so much, Vin. | 求求你了 文 |
[08:06] | The podcast is an hour’s drive away | 直播地点开车需要一个小时 |
[08:08] | and I can’t be late for Kevin. | 我不能放凯文鸽子 |
[08:10] | I will obey every traffic law, I will go the speed limit. | 我一定遵守交通法规 绝不超速 |
[08:13] | You get pulled over, | 要是被交警逮到 |
[08:14] | you’re gonna be in jail all night, | 一晚上都得在警察局呆着 |
[08:16] | then I’m gonna have to come and bail you out. | 我还得去警察局捞你 |
[08:17] | Well, my licence is suspended, I can’t rent a car. | 我的驾照被吊销了 我不能租车 |
[08:19] | It’s for one night. | 就一个晚上 |
[08:22] | I won’t tell if you don’t tell. | 天知地知你知我知 |
[08:26] | You break it, you buy it. | 弄坏了给我赔 |
[08:30] | 《杰与沉默鲍勃》 直播 | |
[08:31] | Oh my God, I look so old. | 天啊 我看起来好老 |
[08:33] | God damn it, I hate it, man. | 妈的 太烦了 |
[08:35] | I look like my father fucked my grandmother | 我看起来像是我爸和我姥姥做爱 |
[08:37] | and had me as a baby. | 生下来的小孩 |
[08:39] | That’s what I’m gonna talk about tonight on the show. | 这就是我今晚上节目谈论的主题 |
[08:41] | You might wanna lighten up a little bit, | 你能不能活泼一点 |
[08:42] | you’re so fucking bummed. | 你看着像要饭的 |
[08:44] | What’s the matter, little boy blue? | 怎么了 忧郁小男孩 |
[08:45] | It’s nothing, it’s… | 没事 |
[08:48] | Oh, today was the audition, wasn’t it? | 我知道了 今天试镜了吧 |
[08:51] | Didn’t work out. | 很失败 |
[08:52] | They just wanted you to be Jay, right? | 他们只想让你演自己 是吧 |
[08:54] | Their casting director is an asshole. | 那个选角导演就是个蠢货 |
[08:55] | I just don’t understand why they can’t consider me | 我不明白他们为什么 |
[08:57] | for a serious role. | 不给我一个严肃的角色 |
[08:59] | They don’t necessarily think of you as an acteur, | 他们不把你当成专业演员 |
[09:02] | like the moment you walk into the room | 就像你刚才走进来时候表现那样 |
[09:04] | and that’s honestly, probably my fault, | 说实话 可能是我的责任 |
[09:07] | ’cause I’ve made you this character. | 因为是我让你演了这个角色 |
[09:08] | No, I don’t think it’s your fault. | 不 不是你的错 |
[09:10] | You lettin’ me off the hook. | 你让我把锅甩了吗 |
[09:11] | Good, ’cause I always thought it was your fault, | 好的 因为我其实一直觉得是你自己的错 |
[09:13] | because I based the character on who you were | 因为我创作这个角色完全是受你本人启发 |
[09:15] | when you were a kid. | 尤其是你小时候 |
[09:16] | So technically, you dug your own fucking grave. | 所以 技术上来讲 你是自掘坟墓 |
[09:18] | Fuck you, Moves, | 操 小木 |
[09:19] | I just wanna be taken serious for once. | 我真的很想认真一次 |
[09:21] | Why don’t you ask O’Halloran, he’s making a movie. | 你可以问奥哈洛伦 他正在做一部电影 |
[09:23] | Brian O’Halloran is directing? | 布莱恩·奥哈洛伦当导演了吗 |
[09:25] | He submitted a script to the studio, | 他给剧组投了个剧本 |
[09:26] | they went apeshit, they fucking bought it, | 那帮家伙抽风了 接了剧本 |
[09:28] | and they’re letting him direct. | 还让他执导 |
[09:30] | Um, The Odyssey. | 那个 《奥德赛》 |
[09:32] | No way, The Odyssey. | 不是吧 《奥德赛》 |
[09:33] | I read that while we were doing Dogma | 在我们拍《怒犯天条》时我读过那玩意 |
[09:35] | and we talked about it a million times. | 我们谈过好多遍了 |
[09:37] | Dude, I’m like perfect for the lead. | 亲 我简直是主角的完美人选 |
[09:40] | Oh, okay. | 哦好吧 |
[09:41] | Well, look, I think the main character | 其实 我觉得故事主角 |
[09:43] | is very much like you. | 很像你 |
[09:45] | Whether or not you should play the lead, | 不管你应不应该演主角 |
[09:46] | that’s a whole different discussion. | 那完全是两码事 |
[09:48] | Can you talk to him for me? | 你能帮我去和他谈谈吗 |
[09:49] | It will sound better coming from you. | 你说话比我好听 |
[09:51] | I– I don’t wanna get involved. | 我 我才不要卷进来呢 |
[09:53] | I don’t want to call Brian O’Halloran. | 我才不要给布莱恩·奥哈洛伦打电话 |
[09:54] | You know what happens when you call Brian O’Halloran. | 你知道打电话给布莱恩·奥哈洛伦会怎么样 |
[09:56] | “Hey, man, pussy, man.” | 啊老铁 啊荤段子 |
[09:58] | He talks about pussy for like two hours and shit. | 他能讲两小时荤段子不停 |
[10:00] | I’m 46, I’m done talking about that. | 我已46高龄 听不得那些段子了 |
[10:03] | Here’s what you need to do. | 你得这么做 |
[10:04] | You gotta drop science on the fools. | 你得好好教训那帮傻瓜 |
[10:06] | You can’t just walk into a room | 你不能就这样走进一间房 |
[10:07] | and be like “Snooch to the nooch.” | 还念着 真高兴么么哒 |
[10:08] | They’ve seen that shit, man. | 他们早看腻那玩意了 哥们 |
[10:10] | Jay and silly Bill are over. | 《白蠢贱客》已经过时了 |
[10:11] | What they want out of an actor walk in to the room, | 他们想要看到的演员 |
[10:13] | it’s commanding presence, man. | 得有号令众生的气场 |
[10:15] | Walk in there like you’re the authority | 你要像个权威一样入场 |
[10:17] | and drop some method on their asses. | 给他们看看你方法演技[体验派表演]的厉害 |
[10:18] | Method? | 啥方法演技 |
[10:20] | Alright, fucking Daniel Day-Lewis | 就是 那该死的丹尼尔·戴·刘易斯 |
[10:21] | in My Left Foot, remember that shit? | 在《我的左脚》里 记得那操蛋玩意嘛 |
[10:23] | No. | 不记得 |
[10:24] | Alright, Suicide Squad. | 好吧 《自杀小队》 |
[10:25] | -Remember Jared Leto? -Yes. | – 记得杰瑞德·莱托么 -记得 |
[10:26] | While they’re making that movie, | 当他们拍电影时 |
[10:28] | there were all these stories in the press | 媒体满是这种故事 |
[10:29] | about he was going method on it. | 说他怎么用自己的方法演戏 |
[10:31] | He was trying to get into the heart and soul | 他沉浸入那个角色的 |
[10:34] | of that character. | 内心与灵魂 |
[10:35] | That’s what method is. | 这就是方法演技 |
[10:37] | Method is when an actor, such as yourself, | 方法演技就是一个演员 比如你 |
[10:39] | just immerses themselves, | 全身心融入 |
[10:41] | puts their head straight up the ass | 一猛子扎进 |
[10:42] | of whatever character it is they are playing. | 他饰演的任何一个角色 |
[10:44] | Leto stuck his head right up the Joker’s ass. | 莱托全身心入戏小丑 |
[10:46] | Even when he wasn’t on camera, | 即使镜头没对着他 |
[10:48] | he was still in the Joker mindset. | 他也是小丑状态 |
[10:51] | And as we saw from that movie, | 当然从那烂片里可以看出 |
[10:54] | it doesn’t always work. | 方法演技不是每次都管用 |
[10:55] | But like– like Daniel Day-Lewis made it work | 但是 丹尼尔·戴·刘易斯就成功了 |
[10:57] | in My Left Foot, motherfucker is in a wheelchair | 在《我的左脚》里 那混蛋在轮椅上 |
[10:59] | for like 26 years prepping for that role | 呆了快26年 就为了体验角色 |
[11:01] | and shit like that. | 准备拍戏啥的 |
[11:03] | I don’t understand a word you’re fucking saying. | 你说的狗屁玩意我一点没听懂 |
[11:04] | Matt Damon once told me about it. | 马特·达蒙有一次跟我说过 |
[11:06] | I didn’t get it. | 我没懂 |
[11:08] | He explained it to me and he explained it thusly, | 他给我解释 他这么解释的 |
[11:09] | he said, “Read a book.” | 他说 读本书吧 |
[11:10] | He goes, “Read this book.” | 他说 读这本书 |
[11:12] | And I’m gonna text you the name of this fucking book. | 我准备把那破书名发给你 |
[11:14] | “Read this book,” he tells me, “And I swear to you | 读这本书 他说 我保证 |
[11:17] | not only will you understand method acting, | 你不仅能明白方法演技 |
[11:19] | but you yourself will become a better director.” | 还能当个更好的导演 |
[11:22] | And I never fucking read it. | 我他妈的从来没读过 |
[11:23] | You know who did? Ben. | 你知道谁读了吗 本 |
[11:24] | And he won an Oscar. | 然后他得了奥斯卡 |
[11:25] | Is it there? Did it pop up? | 收到了吗 看到了吗 |
[11:27] | Yeah, it popped up. | 噢 看到了 |
[11:28] | You’re the sweetest fucking person | 你是我认识的 |
[11:30] | I know in this world, honestly. | 最他妈可爱的家伙了 讲真 |
[11:31] | Look, you’ve got a $1,000,000 heart. | 你有一百万的可爱 |
[11:34] | Nickel-head, but a $1,000,000 heart, man. | 脑子就一分 但有一百万的可爱 |
[11:36] | Very few people like you in the world, man. | 世上你这样的人太少了 哥们 |
[11:38] | Sweethearts get killed in this business. | 小可爱在娱乐圈可是活不长的 |
[11:40] | You’ve got to be a badass, dude. | 你得当个大坏蛋 亲 |
[11:42] | You gotta go into a room, be the motherfucking boss. | 你得阔步入场 当该死的老大 |
[11:45] | The boss? | 老大 |
[11:46] | The motherfucking boss! | 该死的老大 |
[11:49] | One up. | 要上场了 |
[11:50] | There is the song, brother. The song. | 属于你的主题歌已想起 哥们 |
[11:52] | We gotta do our exercises, man. | 我们要做点准备活动 |
[11:53] | Okay, ready for this? | 好了 准备好了吗 |
[11:54] | Lion face. | 狮子脸 |
[11:56] | Roar! | 看我狮吼 |
[11:57] | Lemon face. | 柠檬脸 |
[11:58] | Lion face. | 狮子脸再来一次 |
[11:59] | Dick-sucking face. | 吸屌脸 |
[12:03] | -Now, we good. -Yeah! | -现在准备就绪 -真棒 |
[12:04] | Let’s go do this. Yeah. | 上吧 |
[12:06] | Go get ’em, man, go get ’em. | 搞定他们 老铁 |
[12:07] | Yeah, boy, yeah! | 冲鸭 哥们 |
[12:08] | Hold on, hold on, give it. | 等一下等一下 来一个 |
[12:10] | Give me a hug. Oh. | 来抱一个 |
[12:11] | I love you, bro. | 我爱你 哥们 |
[12:12] | Be funny, make me laugh. Make me laugh! | 要搞笑 让我笑 让我笑 |
[12:13] | Ha, ha, ha, ha! | 笑到头掉 |
[12:20] | 你好费尔南戈 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h你还在卖那本方法演技的书吗 | |
[12:35] | 你要真是杰森·梅维斯 \h\h\h\h\h到拉夫波大道1098号来 | |
[12:40] | 另:要是看见拉丁妹子 \h\h\h赶紧向保安报告 | |
[12:47] | George, you asshole, you call yourself security. | 乔治你个混蛋 还自称保安呢 |
[12:49] | I told you I don’t wanna see that Latina girl | 我说过我不想见那个拉丁女孩 |
[12:51] | or any girl for that matter! | 或者任何女孩 |
[12:53] | It– it– it– it’s me. | 是 是 是我 |
[12:55] | I– I– I talked to you online about the method acting book. | 我在网上和你聊过方法演技书的事 |
[12:57] | Is there anyone else around? | 你周围有别人吗 |
[13:00] | No. No, it’s just me. | 没有没有 就我一个 |
[13:15] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:25] | Snooch to the motherfucking nooch. | 真高兴他妈的么么哒 |
[13:32] | I can’t believe it’s really you. | 我不敢相信真的是你 |
[13:34] | Wait a second, do we know each other? | 等等 我们认识吗 |
[13:36] | ♪ 15 bucks, little man ♪ | ♪ 15块 小东西 ♪ |
[13:38] | ♪ Put the shit in my hand ♪ | ♪ 快把东西交出来 ♪ |
[13:40] | ♪ If that money doesn’t show ♪ | ♪ 要是一分钱不见 ♪ |
[13:42] | ♪ Then you owe me, owe me, owe ♪ | ♪ 你就欠我欠我欠我 ♪ |
[13:43] | ♪ If that money doesn’t show ♪ | ♪ 要是一分钱不见 ♪ |
[13:48] | ♪ Then you owe me, owe me ♪ | ♪ 你就欠我欠我 ♪ |
[13:52] | ♪ Owe ♪ | ♪ 欠 ♪ |
[13:58] | Do not fall in love with me. | 不要爱上我 |
[14:00] | Wait, what– what do you mean? | 啥 啥意思 |
[14:02] | What are you doing in my house? | 你来我家干嘛呢 |
[14:04] | Oh, I came here to purchase the book, so… | 哦 我来买书 所以 |
[14:06] | You wanna die, Snoogans Boy! | 你来送死 反转语小子 |
[14:08] | What tha– uh, sir, I’m just– | 什么 先生 我只是 |
[14:09] | My name is Fernando Villareal. | 大爷名叫费尔南多·维拉雷尔 |
[14:11] | I– uh, uh, uh… | 我 额 |
[14:19] | I’m just messing with you. | 我跟你开玩笑呢 |
[14:22] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, man. | 见到你很高兴 哥们 |
[14:23] | I’ve seen all your movies. | 我看过你所有的电影 |
[14:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:27] | You thought I’d shoot you for real, huh? | 你以为我真要打死你么 |
[14:29] | Well, I uh, I’ve– | 我 额 |
[14:30] | Thought you were messing with me, | 我觉得你在开玩笑呢 |
[14:31] | Mr. Thingything. | 叫什么来着先生 |
[14:34] | I’ll see if I shoot you with uh, chief of police’s gun. | 我要是用警察局长的枪打你呢 |
[14:39] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[14:48] | Listen to me very carefully, Mewes. | 听仔细了 梅维斯 |
[14:53] | I cannot let this book go just to anyone. | 我可不会把这本书给随便什么人 |
[14:56] | It is the only one in existence. | 这是存世孤本 |
[15:02] | You have to read it slowly. | 你要慢慢阅读 |
[15:05] | You can’t mainline it. | 不能只观大略 |
[15:07] | Cut it up with other books. | 被别的书打断 |
[15:10] | Get some Chaucer, Dickens in you at the same time. | 别同时读什么乔叟啊狄更斯 |
[15:15] | Uh, Dickens uh– | 额 狄更斯什么 |
[15:18] | Once you read the book, you can’t unread it. | 一旦读了这本书 就没有回头路 |
[15:26] | 罗伯·韦斯顿 方法演技指导 为雄心壮志天才表演者职业进阶之作 | |
[15:38] | It is not a guide to successful acting, | 这不是成功演戏的指导 |
[15:40] | it is a guide to life. | 这是本人生指导 |
[15:46] | Carrie, baby, you home? | 凯莉 亲爱的 你在家吗 |
[15:55] | Come on, motherfucker. | 不是吧 该死 |
[15:55] | \h\h\h\h对不起了小婊砸 你对69号竞标失败 | |
[16:04] | Oh, hey, baby. | 哦你好 亲爱的 |
[16:06] | Where you been? | 你去哪了 |
[16:07] | Just out with some girlfriends. | 和闺蜜出去了一下 |
[16:11] | What’s that? | 那是啥 |
[16:12] | It’s Vinnie’s. | 是文尼的 |
[16:13] | You brought Vinnie’s bomb into the house? | 你把文尼的炸弹带进屋了 |
[16:15] | No, no, it’s not a bomb, it’s a fat boy. | 不 这不是炸弹 是胖男孩 |
[16:18] | Alright, I’ll get the bomb– | 好吧 我会把炸弹拿到 |
[16:20] | Out of the house. | 屋子外面去 |
[16:21] | I tried to call you earlier. | 我早些时候想给你打电话来着 |
[16:23] | Did you fix the roof today? | 你今天修屋顶了吗 |
[16:27] | You do know what this means, don’t you? | 你知道这意味着什么吧 |
[16:29] | Jay’s been a bad Jay. | 杰是个坏杰 |
[16:31] | And what happens when Jay’s been a very bad Jay? | 杰变坏会发生什么呢 |
[16:39] | I am the clit commander. | 我乃阴蒂指挥官 |
[16:43] | Command my clit, commander. | 来指挥我吧 |
[16:46] | Snoochie boochie! | 么么哒 |
[16:48] | Oh, command my clit, commander. | 指挥我吧 |
[16:55] | 第一步 绝对不要看得太快 | |
[17:04] | 第六步 忘掉你所知道的一切 | |
[17:14] | 第三十七步 认真感受 不要害怕激烈行为 认真感受那愤怒 | |
[17:21] | Feel the anger. | 感受愤怒 |
[17:23] | Feel it for real. | 认真感受 |
[17:26] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[17:27] | Fuck you. | 操死你 |
[17:30] | What? | 咋地 |
[17:31] | What mother… | 想咋地 |
[17:44] | Snoochie boochies. | 么么哒 |
[17:47] | Snoochie boochies. | 么么哒 |
[17:49] | Snoochie boochies. So much shit. | 么么哒 一团糟 |
[18:02] | Welcome to moviestarrating.Com. | 欢迎来到影星点评网 |
[18:04] | Type in your favourite film star | 输入你最喜爱的电影明星 |
[18:05] | to find out their rating on our charts | 找到他们的评分 |
[18:07] | and thus their current importance | 和目前他们在电影圈 |
[18:09] | to the movie business. | 的火热程度 |
[18:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:14] | There’s no current news about this actor. | 没有这位演员的相关消息 |
[18:16] | Perhaps you spelled it incorrectly. | 也许你拼错了 |
[18:19] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[18:27] | Anthony Costalino | 万人渴求的选角导演 |
[18:31] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[18:32] | Time for drastic action. | 是时候采取极端措施了 |
[18:54] | I’ll show ’em crazy. | 我让他们看看什么叫疯狂 |
[18:56] | Hollywood wants something drastic. | 好莱坞要极端的是吧 |
[18:58] | Scare ’em for real. | 真的吓死他们 |
[19:00] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[19:01] | Give me that method. | 来点方法演技 |
[19:02] | Method! | 方法派雄起 |
[19:36] | What the fuck? | 搞啥呢 |
[19:38] | -Yes, Jason? – Hey, motherfucker– | -怎么了 杰森 -嘿混蛋 |
[19:39] | Whoa! Fuck. | 我勒个去 |
[19:41] | You don’t think I’m good enough for your piece-of-shit movie, | 你觉得我配不上你的破电影吗 |
[19:42] | huh? – I didn’t fucking say– shit. | 啥 我可没这么说 该死 |
[19:48] | You think you know me, bitch? | 你觉得你很了解我吗 贱人 |
[19:49] | You don’t know me. | 你才不懂我 |
[19:52] | Jay, Jay, whoa! | 杰 淡定 |
[19:57] | Whoa! Pow, bitch! | 看招 婊子 |
[20:01] | It was just a misunderstanding! | 都是误会 |
[20:05] | Oh, you motherfucker! | 你个天杀的混蛋 |
[20:07] | Where the fuck are you? | 你他妈在哪呢 |
[20:08] | Where the fuck? | 在哪呢 |
[20:44] | Shit, the keys. | 擦 钥匙不在 |
[20:59] | Fuck, where is he? | 操 他哪去了 |
[21:16] | Shit, Jason, don’t be stupid. | 该死的 杰森 别犯傻了 |
[21:38] | Oh, motherfucker! | 操蛋 |
[21:45] | You, motherfucker! | 你个操蛋 |
[21:51] | Oh shit! Be calm. | 该死的 冷静 |
[21:53] | Get this out of the way and breathe. | 先放一旁 然后吸气 |
[21:55] | Hazards. Reverse. | 危险 倒车 |
[21:59] | I got this. | 可以了 |
[22:05] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[22:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:08] | Oof, okay. | 好吧 |
[22:13] | You cool, bro? | 还好吗 兄弟 |
[22:15] | I think I might’ve nicked you with the car there. | 我觉得我要把你连车给碾着走了 |
[22:25] | Anthony? Bro? | 安东尼 兄弟 |
[22:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:36] | Okay, Jason Mewes, you got this, man. | 好吧 杰森·梅维斯 你可以的 |
[22:38] | Okay, method this. | 好了 用这个 |
[22:39] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[22:41] | Come on. | 加油 |
[22:44] | Oops, sorry about that. | 不好意思啊 |
[22:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:54] | Oh shit! | 该死 |
[22:57] | Not cool, bro. | 一点都不酷 兄弟 |
[22:59] | He didn’t see me, man. | 天呐 他没看到我 |
[23:03] | I do yoga. | 我练瑜伽的呢 |
[23:05] | Fuck, he might’ve saw me. | 操 他可能看到我了 |
[23:07] | What the fuck! Fuck! | 操他妈的 操 |
[23:10] | He might’ve fucking saw me, shit. | 他妈的他不可能会看到我的 该死 |
[23:12] | Nah, he didn’t see me. | 他没看到我的 |
[23:13] | He couldn’t have seen me. | 他看不到我啊 |
[23:15] | I was like this. | 那会我这样子的 |
[23:16] | Like this. | 这样啊 |
[23:18] | He might have saw me. | 他可能又看到我了 |
[23:20] | Nah, he didn’t see me, I’m too fucking good. | 他没看到我的 我太他妈聪明了 |
[23:22] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[23:53] | Jay, what the fucking hell are you doing? | 杰 你他妈的在干什么 |
[23:56] | Uh– I was just returning your car. | 我来还你车啊 |
[23:58] | I mean I– | 我是说 我 |
[23:58] | Why couldn’t you wait till the morning? | 你就不能等到明天早上再还吗 |
[24:00] | I just thought you needed the car back early, right? | 我想你应该想早点拿回车 对吧 |
[24:02] | – So… – No, I don’t need it early. | -所以 -才不呢 我不急着要 |
[24:04] | I’m sorry, bro, I just– | 不好意思的 兄弟 我只是 |
[24:05] | I just wanted to make sure you had it– | 我只是想确定你拿到车了 |
[24:06] | Do you want a lift? | 要载你一程吗 |
[24:07] | No, no, I’m gonna walk, the la– | 不 不用了 我想走走 |
[24:09] | Stay here if you want. | 如果你想的话就在这住一晚吧 |
[24:10] | No, it’s like my old lady wants me home, | 算了 老婆还盼着我回家呢 |
[24:12] | like do the like cuddling and stuff. | 回去抱抱啊什么的 |
[24:13] | Plus, she has me on this diet thing, | 再说了 她还要我吃减肥药 |
[24:15] | she thinks I’m getting fat, so I’ll walk. | 她觉得我太胖了 所以要走走 |
[24:17] | Oh! It’s fine. Thank you. | 没事的 谢谢 |
[24:20] | Fucking muppet. | 臭笨蛋 |
[24:45] | Fuck that. | 操 |
[24:57] | ♪ Shh ♪ | ♪ 嘘 ♪ |
[25:05] | ♪ It’s oh so quiet ♪ | ♪ 噢 如此安静 ♪ |
[25:08] | ♪ Shh, shh ♪ | ♪ 嘘 嘘 ♪ |
[25:10] | ♪ It’s oh so still ♪ | ♪ 噢 如此寂静 ♪ |
[25:13] | Pow, bitch! | 贱人 |
[25:14] | ♪ Shh, shh ♪ | ♪ 嘘 嘘 ♪ |
[25:16] | ♪ You’re all alone ♪ | ♪ 你孤身一人 ♪ |
[25:19] | ♪ Shh, shh ♪ | ♪ 嘘 嘘 ♪ |
[25:21] | ♪ And so peaceful until you fall in love ♪ | ♪ 直至你坠入情网 才打破平静 ♪ |
[25:28] | ♪ Zing boom ♪ | ♪ 噼里啪啦 ♪ |
[25:30] | ♪ The sky up above ♪ | ♪ 头顶的天空 ♪ |
[25:32] | ♪ Zing boom ♪ | ♪ 轰轰隆隆 ♪ |
[25:34] | ♪ Is caving in ♪ | ♪ 将要塌陷 ♪ |
[25:35] | ♪ Wow, bam ♪ | ♪ 哇哦 砰砰 ♪ |
[25:37] | ♪ You’ve never been so nuts about a guy ♪ | ♪ 你从未对一个人如此狂热 ♪ |
[25:40] | ♪ You wanna laugh, you wanna cry ♪ | ♪ 笑不得 哭不得 ♪ |
[25:42] | ♪ You cross your heart and hope to die ♪ | ♪ 胸前画十字 生不如死 ♪ |
[25:45] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[25:46] | Jason, Jason! | 杰森 杰森 |
[25:48] | Something’s happened to Vinnie. | 文尼出事了 |
[25:50] | – Vinnie? – Listen. | -文尼吗 -听 |
[25:52] | Early hours of the morning, Mr. Jones, | 今日凌晨 琼斯先生 |
[25:53] | 7月24日晨间新闻 \h\h文尼·琼斯被捕 | |
[25:54] | the well-known British sports and movie star | 英国著名体育电影明星 |
[25:55] | was taken into custody. | 被拘留了 |
[25:57] | Our sources report that the charge is homicide. | 报道称 他被指控谋杀 |
[26:00] | Jones has a reputation on the soccer field | 琼斯因降龙爪和大睾丸 |
[26:02] | for grabbing genitalia and for his big hard tackles. | 在足球行业十分出名 |
[26:06] | That’ll be the press. | 新闻会报道出来的 |
[26:07] | They know you guys were friends. | 他们知道你俩是好基友 |
[26:11] | Mr. Jason Mewes, I should have known. | 杰森·梅维斯先生 我就该猜到了 |
[26:13] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[26:14] | I need to ask you a few questions regarding a homicide | 我要就昨晚好莱坞山的一起谋杀案 |
[26:17] | that happened in the Hollywood Hills last night. | 向你提几个问题 |
[26:19] | A homicide, I can’t help you with that, | 谋杀案啊 我帮不了你哦 |
[26:21] | I’ve been home here the whole night. | 我昨晚整夜都在家 |
[26:23] | – You need to stop resisting. – But, wait a second. | -请你停止反抗 -但是 等一下 |
[26:25] | I’m not resisting, I’m just saying | 我没有反抗 我只是说 |
[26:26] | that I don’t know anything about a homicide– | 我对谋杀案一无所知啊 |
[26:28] | Suspect is resisting! | 嫌疑犯正在抵抗 |
[26:29] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[26:48] | Does the name Anthony Costalino ring a bell? | 你认识安东尼·科斯塔利诺吗 |
[26:52] | No. | 不认识 |
[26:54] | He was murdered outside of his home last night | 他昨晚在家外面被杀了 |
[26:55] | in an apparent hit-and-run. | 明显是车辆碾压 |
[26:58] | – I’m s– sorry to hear that. -We have reason to believe | -我很抱 -我们有理由认为 |
[27:01] | that there was an altercation | 在谋杀前 |
[27:02] | that took place inside of his home prior to the murder. | 在他家里发生过口角 |
[27:06] | Um, with all due respect, officer– | 恕我直言 警官 |
[27:08] | – Detective. – What does that have to do with me? | -是警探 -这事跟我有什么关系 |
[27:10] | Vinnie Jones’ car was confirmed – as the hit-and-run vehicle. | 已确认文尼·琼斯的车为肇事逃逸车辆 |
[27:14] | What? | 什么 |
[27:14] | The neighbor was able to write down the plates | 邻居在车开走前 |
[27:16] | right before the car sped off. | 就把车牌记下来了 |
[27:19] | We found fragments of brain and skull– | 我们在车架上发现了 |
[27:21] | Buddy? | 伙计 |
[27:22] | All up in the grill. | 大脑头骨的碎片 |
[27:25] | I guess the, murderer forgot to clean that up, didn’t he? | 我想凶手忘了清理 是吧 |
[27:29] | Well, what does Vinnie have to say about it? | 文尼说了什么吗 |
[27:31] | It’s like I’m going off my fucking head. | 我好像疯了一样 |
[27:33] | Vinnie is adamantly denying all charges. | 文尼坚决否认所有指控 |
[27:35] | And the witness? | 那证人呢 |
[27:36] | We were lucky the witness said anything– | 好在我们的证人什么都说了 |
[27:38] | Oh! Oh my God! | 我的天呐 |
[27:41] | He’s a bit traumatized by the situation, | 他看到现场后有点被吓到了 |
[27:43] | but the doctor said that he’ll be back in a week | 但医生说一周后他就能回去了 |
[27:46] | and we’ll be having a nice little chit chat with him | 那时候我们就可以和他好好聊聊 |
[27:48] | about exactly what happened that night. | 那晚到底发生什么了 |
[27:50] | He– he probably would have blurted something out | 他 也许你只需要给他看一下车牌号 |
[27:52] | when he gave you the plates, right? | 他就什么都说了 |
[27:53] | So he probably doesn’t know anything. | 所以他其实可能什么都不知道 |
[27:57] | Do you recognize this, Mr. Mewes? | 见过这个吗 梅维斯先生 |
[27:59] | This is my wallet, I’ve been looking for that. | 我的钱包啊 我一直都在找它呢 |
[28:01] | We found it in the back of Mr. Jones’ car. | 我们在琼斯先生的车后座找到的 |
[28:03] | You know what, actually, I was in the supermarket. | 实际上 我在超市 |
[28:05] | He– he drove me to the supermarket yesterday | 他 他昨天载我去了超市 |
[28:07] | and I think I must have dropped it in there. | 所以我想我一定是把它落在那里了 |
[28:09] | – I mean… – And you were driving the car? | -我是说 -当时是你开的车吗 |
[28:11] | No, no, no, Vinnie dropped me. | 没有没有 文尼载我的 |
[28:13] | Because you are not allowed to drive, are you, Mr. Mewes? | 因为你不能开车 对吗 梅维斯先生 |
[28:15] | I can drive starting today. | 从今天开始我可以开车了 |
[28:17] | You lost your license for speeding. | 你因超速而被吊销了驾照 |
[28:19] | Finding a wallet in the back seat of a friend’s car | 在朋友的车后座找到我的钱包 |
[28:22] | is enough reason to charge someone for murder? | 就要指控我是凶手了吗 |
[28:24] | Should we arrest you for murder? | 我们应该以谋杀罪逮捕你吗 |
[28:25] | Isn’t that why I’m here? | 那你们抓我来干嘛 |
[28:27] | You are here, because you were resisting arrest | 你之所以在这里 是因为你拒捕 |
[28:28] | and you showed extreme aggression | 你对侦探彼特森和我 |
[28:30] | towards detective Peterson and myself. | 都表现得很狂妄 |
[28:31] | You’re not pressing charges. | 你们并没有提出指控 |
[28:32] | No. | 没有 |
[28:34] | But, Mr. Mewes, don’t go far now. | 但是梅维斯先生 别走远了 |
[28:37] | Hopefully not. | 希望不会 |
[28:43] | Is uh, Vinnie allowed to have visitors? | 我可以去看看文尼吗 |
[28:46] | You’ve gotta to go and get me out of here. | 你得去把我弄出去 |
[28:48] | You gotta spring me. And I’ll be in the cell? | 你得救我 不然我就要进监狱了 |
[28:50] | I’m– I’m going insane here. | 我 我在这会疯掉的 |
[28:51] | This is getting deeper and deeper in the shit. | 越来越疯 |
[28:55] | Yeah, mate. | 来了 伙计 |
[28:56] | Give us five minutes, will you leave? | 能单独给我们五分钟吗 |
[28:59] | Pleased to see you, mate. | 见到你真好 伙计 |
[29:00] | They brought me down, too. | 他们把我也拉下水了 |
[29:01] | They found my wallet in your car. | 他们在你的车里找到了我的钱包 |
[29:03] | I know they did, but I didn’t give ’em your name. | 我知道 但我还没向他们提到你 |
[29:04] | Plenty of things I am. | 我有很多个角色 |
[29:05] | One thing I ain’t is a fucking grass. | 但我他妈的可不是告密者 |
[29:08] | But I’m sorry to have to ask this. | 不好意思 但我一定要问你个问题 |
[29:09] | No, I know what you’re gonna say. | 不用 我知道你要说什么 |
[29:14] | You have anything to do with this at all? | 你和这件事到底有没有关系 |
[29:15] | Man, I swear I do not. | 我向老天发誓 没有 |
[29:17] | I don’t know what– what’s going on here. | 我也不知道 发生了什么 |
[29:19] | I’m embarrassed to fucking say it. | 我还真问出口了 真他妈丢人 |
[29:21] | You ever met this geezer, Anthony Costalino? | 你见过那个什么安东尼·科斯塔利诺吗 |
[29:24] | Um, never. | 没见过 |
[29:25] | You never saw anyone around | 你停车时也没看见 |
[29:26] | when you dropped the car off, did you? | 周围有人 是吗 |
[29:27] | Any little detail that could help me out a little bit | 就没有一点能把我弄出去的细节吗 |
[29:30] | and– Jay. Jay? Anything. | 或者 杰 杰 什么都行 |
[29:34] | No, I didn’t see anything, you know? | 没有 我什么都没看见 |
[29:36] | Nothing at all. | 什么也没看见 |
[29:37] | It’s gotta be something I’d done years ago | 肯定是我多年前的所作所为 |
[29:38] | and they’ve got the beef about it. | 让他们坚信我与此事有关 |
[29:39] | Seriously? | 开什么玩笑 |
[29:41] | Trying to stitch me right up. | 想趁机把我搞倒 |
[29:42] | They found the idiot’s blood on the door fucking mat. | 他们发现在他妈的门垫上有那白痴的血迹 |
[29:47] | I’ve put me hands up loads of times. | 我已经举起双手来无数次了 |
[29:49] | Fucking do the crime, you do the time, and that’s it. | 犯了法就得吃牢饭 就这样 |
[29:51] | I’ve got nothing to do with this, Jay, you know that. | 你知道此事与我无关的 杰 |
[29:56] | You know– you know what? I’m gonna fix this, bro. | 跟你说 兄弟 我会解决好的 |
[29:59] | I’m gonna get you out. | 我会把你弄出去 |
[30:01] | What do you mean you’ll fix it? | 你会解决是什么意思 |
[30:02] | How can you fix it? | 你怎么解决 |
[30:03] | Just sit tight. | 耐心等待吧 |
[30:03] | What do you mean sit tight? Jay! | 什么叫耐心等待啊 杰 杰 |
[30:17] | Can I speak to Detective Arnold, please? | 请问我能和警探阿诺德谈谈吗 |
[30:19] | And what is it concerning? | 请问有什么事吗 |
[30:21] | It’s about the Vinnie Jones murder. | 与文尼·琼斯谋杀案有关 |
[30:27] | One moment please. | 请稍等 |
[30:34] | Hi, Geena, I’ve– | 嗨 吉娜 我 |
[30:36] | I know you got arrested for murder or something like that. | 我知道你因为谋杀什么的理由给抓了 |
[30:38] | Are you out yet? | 你出来了吗 |
[30:39] | 吉娜·威廉姆斯 星探 | |
[30:40] | Because if you’re not, | 你要是还没出来 |
[30:41] | whatever you are doing is not as important as this right now. | 就没我什么事儿了 |
[30:45] | And even if you are still under arrest, | 而且就算警察要抓你 |
[30:47] | you need to escape. | 你也得逃跑 |
[30:49] | Eva Campbell from Haw fucking thorn productions, | 什么霍桑的屌制片公司的伊娃·坎贝尔 |
[30:51] | – she wants you to come in. – Hawthorn? | -想要你加入 -霍桑吗 |
[30:53] | They just turned me down for a role last month. | 他们上个月刚刚拒绝了我申请的一个角色 |
[30:55] | Oliver Radburn just called in sick, | 奥利弗·拉德伯恩请了病假 |
[30:58] | first day of the shoot. | 拍摄第一天就掉链子 |
[30:59] | Is he alright? | 他还好吗 |
[31:00] | Oh, who the hell knows? | 谁他妈知道 |
[31:02] | The producer saw you getting arrested on TV this morning. | 制片人今天上午从电视看到你被捕的镜头 |
[31:05] | Thinks you fit in the role perfectly, | 认为你非常适合这个角色 |
[31:07] | but you gotta make it in there right now. | 但是你现在就得过去 |
[31:11] | Eva says they are holding the entire production. | 伊娃说他们中止了整个制作为了等你 |
[31:14] | They are sitting around wasting thousands of dollars an hour. | 他们闲坐在那 每小时浪费上千美元 |
[31:17] | This is the film business. | 这就是电影业 |
[31:19] | You don’t waste that kind of money– | 不能这么浪费钱 |
[31:21] | Ain’t the fucking ’90s. | 又他妈不是黄金九十年代 |
[31:23] | They’re desperate! | 他们走投无路了 |
[31:25] | Is there many lines? | 不是有很多台词吗 |
[31:26] | Eva is going crazy. | 伊娃要疯了 |
[31:28] | She says this part is a game-changer, | 她说这是个前无古人的角色 |
[31:30] | a career-changer. | 能改变整个行业 |
[31:31] | Could steal the entire movie. | 让整部电影一飞冲天 |
[31:33] | You’re looking at a guaranteed theatrical. | 这可是专业的戏剧啊 |
[31:35] | This is gonna slam you right where you wanna be. | 你会被立即捧上你梦寐以求的位子 |
[31:38] | Opportunities don’t drop in your lap like this. | 机会可不总是这么随随便便就得来的 |
[31:42] | It’s a perfect storm, you son of a bitch, | 这就是塞翁失马啊 臭小子 |
[31:44] | so don’t fuck this up. | 可别搞砸了 |
[31:46] | Get your ass over there | 赶紧滚过去 |
[31:47] | and try not to kill anybody on the way. | 路上别再杀人了 |
[31:49] | Jesus, Geena! | 天啊 吉娜 |
[31:50] | What? Too soon? | 怎么 拿这个开玩笑太早了吗 |
[31:52] | Oh God, you can’t take a joke. | 你真是开不起玩笑 |
[31:53] | Alright, well, just get your ass down there, | 好了 总之快去吧 |
[31:55] | Alright, Jason? | 知道了吗 杰森 |
[31:56] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[31:58] | Oh, come on, Jason. | 拜托啊 杰森 |
[32:00] | – You wanna see me? – Are you there? | -你要见我吗 -人呢 |
[32:01] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[32:03] | Yeah, I, uh– | 是的 我 那个 |
[32:05] | Jay! | 杰 |
[32:06] | – I, uh… – Drop in your lap. | -我 那个 -从天而降的机会 |
[32:08] | Career-changer. | 改变行业 |
[32:09] | Eva Campbell. | 伊娃·坎贝尔 |
[32:10] | Opportunities. | 机会 |
[32:12] | Steal the entire movie. | 整部电影一飞冲天 |
[32:13] | Don’t fuck this up. | 别搞砸了 |
[32:17] | Yeah, I wanted to make sure there is no bad blood | 我想确定一下我们俩之间 |
[32:18] | between the two of us and I was just gonna say | 没什么矛盾吧 我只是想说 |
[32:20] | if I can be of any further assistance, | 如果之后你需要我的任何帮助 |
[32:23] | just please give me a call. | 一定要打电话给我 |
[32:25] | And I hope you find the real killer. | 希望你找到真正的凶手 |
[32:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:30] | Mr. Mewes! | 梅维斯先生 |
[32:31] | Mr. Jay! | 杰先生 |
[32:59] | Hello, David. | 大卫 你好啊 |
[33:01] | Have you ever tried acupuncture? | 做过针灸吗 |
[33:05] | You see what’s really amazing is if you stab right here– | 要知道 扎在这里可是超棒的 |
[33:09] | You feel the pain simultaneously in your feet. | 你的脚也会同时感受到疼痛 |
[33:10] | Cut! Cut! | 停 停 |
[33:11] | For God’s sake, cut. | 老天爷啊 停 |
[33:13] | Put the light on. | 开灯 |
[33:14] | Okay, lights up, please. | 开灯 谢谢 |
[33:19] | Jason, | 杰森 |
[33:20] | darling, that was absolutely spellbinding. | 亲爱的 你的表演真是引人入胜 |
[33:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:24] | Uh, oh, are you doing your method there? | 你还在体验中吗 |
[33:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:28] | Uh, I’ll give you a moment. | 那你休息一会 |
[33:29] | Harold, darling, I believed your pain, | 哈罗德 亲爱的 你的疼痛很有说服力 |
[33:32] | but you forgot your cue at the end, darling. | 但是你忘了最后的动作了 亲爱的 |
[33:34] | Um, passing out, remember? | 你要晕倒 记得吗 |
[33:35] | Oh, you believed my fucking pain, | 我他妈的疼痛很有说服力 |
[33:36] | ’cause I’m in fucking agony. | 是因为我他妈真的很痛 |
[33:38] | I told you that blade is too sharp. | 我跟你说了 那刀太锋利了 |
[33:39] | May I see the blade, please? | 让我看一下刀好吗 |
[33:42] | That bastard Mewes’ role. | 那个混蛋梅维斯的角色 |
[33:43] | Uh, he’s– he’s enjoying this. | 他 他真的很享受 |
[33:45] | I could see it in his eyes. | 我能从他的眼神中看出来 |
[33:46] | Oh, for God’s sakes, Harold. | 老天爷啊 哈罗德 |
[33:48] | Man up, the blade’s not that bloody sharp. | 爷们一点 这刀一点都不锋利 |
[33:55] | Lunch, everybody. | 各位收工吃饭了 |
[33:57] | Lunch, everybody! | 各位收工吃饭了 |
[33:58] | That’s lunch. | 吃中饭了 |
[34:01] | Right, I spent three fucking years at RADA… | 我他妈在皇家戏剧学院花了三年 |
[34:06] | Fucking silent, fucking Sponge Bob thinks | 妈的一点水花没有 而这傻逼海绵宝宝 |
[34:09] | he’s fucking Robert De Niro. | 还以为他自己是他妈的罗伯特·德尼罗呢 |
[34:11] | Mr. Jason Mewes! | 杰森·梅维斯先生 |
[34:14] | A word please, sir. | 先生 能跟你说两句吗 |
[34:18] | That was a very impressive performance young man, | 年轻人 你的表演令人印象深刻 |
[34:22] | very impressive. | 印象深刻 |
[34:23] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[34:25] | I can see that look in your eyes. | 我能从你的眼神中看出 |
[34:27] | It’s green, it’s fucking dynamite. | 那种青涩 那种惊人的潜力 |
[34:29] | No more Snoogans for you, no, sir. | 先生 您再也不是什么小小子了 |
[34:33] | This whole method thing suits you very well. | 你很适合这个方法派的表演 |
[34:37] | It brings out all of your darkness. | 你的阴暗感体现得淋漓尽致 |
[34:39] | Oh yes. | 没错 |
[34:43] | Snoochie boochies. | 么么哒 |
[34:46] | Snoochie boochies. | 么么哒 |
[34:50] | I am the clit commander. | 我就是揉蒂之王 |
[34:55] | Jason Mewes is back. | 杰森·梅维斯回归了 |
[34:57] | Straight after getting arrested, | 在他被捕之后 |
[34:59] | Mewes landed a role on Acupuncture Killer | 梅维斯马上接演了《《针灸杀手》》 |
[35:01] | and the producers are– | 而且制片人 |
[35:05] | I’m not even supposed to be here right now. | 我现在根本不该在这里 |
[35:07] | Rumors are flying all over Hollywood | 整个好莱坞谣言疯传 |
[35:09] | about who Brian O’Halloran is going to cast | 都在猜测布莱恩·奥哈洛伦会找谁 |
[35:11] | in his movie The Odyssey, | 参演他的电影《《奥德赛》》 |
[35:13] | which is due to start filming very soon. | 那电影很快就要开拍了 |
[35:16] | O’Halloran, fucker. | 混蛋奥哈洛伦 |
[35:27] | This is Brian O’Halloran. | 我是布莱恩·奥哈洛伦 |
[35:29] | Clearly, I’m not supposed to be here right now. | 显然 我现在根本不该在这里 |
[35:31] | So leave me a message after the beep. | 所以请在滴声之后给我留言 |
[35:32] | Stan tea, please. | 一杯斯坦茶 |
[35:35] | Hey, can you please uh, maybe give me a call back | 你好 你能不能待会给我打回来 |
[35:37] | or answer your phone? | 或者接电话 |
[35:41] | Thanks, brother. | 谢了老哥 |
[35:42] | Fucker, man! | 操他妈的 |
[35:44] | He’s– track you down and kick that ass. | 我他妈一找到你就会揍扁你 |
[35:46] | Oh shit. Oh shit. | 他妈的 他妈的 |
[35:48] | Jay, it’s me. | 杰 是我 |
[35:51] | It’s me, Jason. | 是我啊 杰森 |
[35:52] | Me? Who– who’s me? | 什么是我 我是谁 |
[35:53] | – It’s Dean. – Dean Cain, whoa! | -我是迪恩啊 -迪恩·凯因 哇啊 |
[35:55] | Dude, no! Sh– shut up. | 别这样 闭嘴 |
[35:57] | If I get caught out here, I’m gonna be signing shit for a month. | 如果我在这里被逮到 就得疯狂签名了 |
[36:00] | Okay, you have no idea how fast these fuckers mobilize. | 你不知道这些傻逼跑得有多快 |
[36:02] | Yeah, dude, it’s great to see you, cuz, | 兄弟 很高兴见到你 |
[36:04] | but I don’t think anyone cares, brother. | 但我觉得没人关心 兄弟 |
[36:06] | I broke this fucking kid’s heart yesterday, | 昨天我伤了一个小孩的心 |
[36:07] | because I couldn’t fly. | 因为我不能飞 |
[36:08] | You can’t fly? | 你不能飞 |
[36:10] | He wanted me to take off right then and there. | 他想让我在他面前立刻起飞 |
[36:12] | – Seriously? – I shit you not. | -真的吗 -不骗你 |
[36:13] | But it’s pretty cool, dude, | 不过挺好的 老哥 |
[36:15] | you have cemented yourself into history. | 你可是名留青史了 |
[36:17] | You played fucking Superman. | 你他妈演了超人啊 |
[36:19] | I could negotiate peace in the Middle East | 我可以在中东谈判换来和平 |
[36:21] | whilst unifying Korea into one single harmonious state | 把南北韩统一成一个和谐的国家 |
[36:23] | and figure out who shot JFK. | 再找出刺杀肯尼迪的凶手 |
[36:26] | And guess what they’d wanna fucking talk to me about? | 可你猜那些人会跟我说什么呢 |
[36:29] | That is sort of a bummer. | 这确实挺让人失望的 |
[36:30] | I seem ’em in my dreams. | 我做梦都会梦到他们 |
[36:33] | The fan boys, they are everywhere. | 那些粉丝团无处不在 |
[36:35] | I can’t escape even when I’m asleep. | 我在睡觉时都无法逃脱 |
[36:37] | I’m gonna get shot one day | 我总有一天会被枪击的 |
[36:39] | and you know what the last thing is | 你知道我最后一秒 |
[36:40] | that I’m gonna see? | 会看到什么吗 |
[36:42] | Um, Zod? | 萨德将军吗 |
[36:44] | It’s gonna be the disappointed face of some fanatic | 会是一个粉丝失望的脸 |
[36:48] | who is absolutely astounded that I can’t stop a bullet. | 因为他不敢相信我竟然挡不住子弹 |
[36:51] | Bullets, they fucking pierce me, Jason. | 他们真的用子弹打我啊 杰森 |
[36:53] | Fuck! | 操 |
[36:59] | So I hear you’ve been busy lately. | 我听说你最近挺忙的 |
[37:00] | Yeah, dude, I just had this sweet gig, man, that’s– | 是啊兄弟 我有一个不错的演出 真是 |
[37:02] | -That’s… – That’s not what I’m talking about. | -真是 -我说的不是这个 |
[37:03] | – Arrested. – Oh. | -我说的是被捕那事儿 -这样啊 |
[37:05] | How’s that working out for you? | 那事怎么样了 |
[37:07] | Really good, bro. | 挺好的 |
[37:08] | I’m telling you like people have seen me | 告诉你 现在似乎人们看我的眼神 |
[37:10] | – in a whole different way. – That’s good, that’s good. | -都不同了 -挺好的挺好的 |
[37:12] | What have you got lined up next? | 你下一步准备干什么 |
[37:13] | Uh, nothing right now, but– | 现在还没定 但是 |
[37:15] | Jason, you have to hit now while the iron is hot, man. | 杰森 你现在必须得趁热打铁 |
[37:17] | You need to capitalize right now, | 你得立即开始积累资本 |
[37:19] | get the roles while you’re benefiting from the extra profile. | 还能利用另一个身份的时候多找演出机会 |
[37:22] | I’m actually trying to get this script right now, right? | 我正在努力去接一个剧本 |
[37:24] | – It’s written by Brian O’– O’Halloran. | -是布莱恩 -奥哈洛伦 |
[37:26] | – Yeah, right. – You know it? | -没错吧 -你知道啊 |
[37:27] | Dude, everybody knows it. | 所有人都知道啊兄弟 |
[37:28] | It’s the talk of the town. | 这是全城的话题中心 |
[37:30] | They’re already scheduling it for an Oscar seasons release. | 他们已在计划播出时间 角逐奥斯卡了 |
[37:33] | Is– is O’Halloran– is he gonna hook you up? | 奥哈洛伦 他 他会来找你吗 |
[37:35] | Well, I mean I’m hoping that he’s gonna hook me up with the lead. | 我希望他能来找我当主角 |
[37:38] | But wait, did you say Oscars, bro? | 等下 兄弟 你刚才是说了奥斯卡吗 |
[37:39] | You– | 你 |
[37:43] | – What? – Have you been behaving, Jason. | -干嘛 -你最近乖吗 杰森 |
[37:45] | Of course, I am. | 当然很乖啊 |
[37:46] | You’re not back on the– I mean, you know? | 你没有再 你懂我意思吗 |
[37:48] | No! No. | 没有 没有 |
[37:50] | Studio picture? | 那张剧组照片是怎么回事 |
[37:51] | You fucking kidding me? | 你他妈搞笑吗 |
[37:53] | You think the studio is gonna offer you the lead | 你以为他们会让你当冲击奥斯卡的电影 |
[37:55] | in an Oscar hopeful? | 的主角吗 |
[37:57] | Even if O’Halloran really goes to bat for you, | 就算奥哈洛伦选你 |
[38:00] | you still gotta get arrested again for the extra headlines. | 你也会因为那额外的头条被捕的 |
[38:03] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说啥 |
[38:04] | Even if O’Halloran– | 就算奥哈洛伦 |
[38:05] | No, no, no, about the arrest thing. | 不是 是被捕的那部分 |
[38:07] | – Where do we… – Hey! | -我们哪里 -嘿 |
[38:08] | – Can I grab a quick picture? – Oh, me? | -我能跟你合影吗 很快的 -我吗 |
[38:10] | Yeah. Yeah, sure, yeah. | 当然可以 |
[38:11] | Hey, man, alright. | 兄弟 好的 |
[38:13] | So, alrighty. | 好了 |
[38:16] | – Nice, bro. – Awesome. | -帅爆了兄弟 -棒 |
[38:18] | – Pound it, pound it. – Yeah, bro. | -来击个拳 -好了兄弟 |
[38:19] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[38:21] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[38:23] | Be careful, Jason. | 小心点 杰森 |
[38:25] | And don’t do anything stupid, it’s not worth it. | 不要做蠢事 不值得 |
[38:29] | Alright, I know, that’s good. | 好了我知道了 |
[38:30] | You’re gonna get up? | 你要不要起来啊 |
[38:31] | No, no, I’m good. I’m good here. | 我没事 这里挺好的 |
[38:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:33] | I’ll see you later, bro. | 回见了 兄弟 |
[38:34] | Good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[38:36] | Oh, c– co– could you get me my coffee? | 你 你能给我来杯咖啡吗 |
[38:40] | Here. | 给你 |
[38:41] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[38:45] | The LAPD is a buzz today after news | 文尼·琼斯谋杀案有目击者的新闻释出后 |
[38:47] | of a witness coming forward in the Vinnie Jones murder case. | 今天的洛杉矶警察局人头攒动 |
[38:51] | Information is scarce at this point, | 尽管现在还没有充足的信息 |
[38:53] | but our sources believe the witness did see the murderer | 但据可靠消息称目击者见到过谋杀犯 |
[38:56] | and will be able to identify him. | 而且可以认出他的长相 |
[38:58] | As of yet, we have no comment from Mr. Jones’s representatives | 目前为止 我们不对琼斯先生的代表人 |
[39:01] | or indeed from Jason Mewes, | 或者杰森·梅维斯所述发表评价 |
[39:03] | who was arrested on the same morning as Jones. | 他和琼斯在同天上午被逮捕 |
[39:06] | Stay with us as the day gets– | 锁定我们的栏目 |
[39:09] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[39:11] | I’m hearing that we’ve located Mr. Mewes | 我收到消息称我们已确定梅维斯先生在哪 |
[39:14] | and our reporter Oliver is with him live. | 我们的记者奥利弗正在现场 |
[39:16] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[39:17] | Mr. Mewes! | 梅维斯先生 |
[39:19] | How do you feel about recent events | 对于最近你的好友与名声狼藉的球手 |
[39:20] | regarding the murder case of your good friend | 文尼·琼斯的谋杀案一事 |
[39:22] | and notorious ball grabber Vinnie Jones? | 请问您作何感想 |
[39:24] | A witness has come forward to say | 一位目击者声称案发当晚 |
[39:25] | they remember seeing the driver on the night of the murder. | 他们看到了司机 |
[39:27] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[39:28] | Are you now willing to admit that your good friend | 现在您是否愿意承认 |
[39:29] | is a killer and never actually let go | 您的好友是杀手 |
[39:31] | of his British gangland connections? | 并且一直与英国黑帮有联系 |
[39:32] | Is it true Jones has been a secret gangland boss | 琼斯是否一直都是黑帮幕后的头目 |
[39:35] | terrorizing Hollywood? | 并且一直在威胁着好莱坞 |
[39:37] | Does Vinnie get his movie roles through intimidation? | 文尼是通过恐吓的手段拿到角色的吗 |
[39:39] | No way, he is a very nice guy– | 不可能的 他人非常好 |
[39:40] | What are you not telling us, Mr. Mewes? | 梅维斯先生 您在隐瞒什么吗 |
[39:41] | Mr. Mewes! Mr. Mewes! | 梅维斯先生 梅维斯先生 |
[39:42] | – What are you not – Mr. Mewes! | -您还有什么没 -梅维斯先生 |
[39:43] | Mr. Mewes! | 梅维斯先生 |
[39:54] | 第119步 永远别害怕 你知道要做什么 | |
[40:05] | 第199步 任何阻挡在你和你目标之间的人和事 都是你的敌人 | |
[40:25] | Police are keeping tightly sealed | 目前警方对于 |
[40:26] | as to the identity of the witness | 文尼·琼斯谋杀案 |
[40:28] | in the Vinnie Jones murder case, | 目击者的身份仍然保密 |
[40:30] | but many are speculating as to who it could be. | 但很多人都在猜测可能会是谁 |
[40:32] | I mean it literally could be anyone. | 我的意思是可能会是任何人 |
[40:33] | LA is a really big place. | 洛杉矶这林子可什么鸟都有 |
[40:34] | It’s not me. | 反正不是我 |
[40:40] | There he is. | 在这呢 |
[40:44] | Alright, I’m… | 好了 我要 |
[40:46] | …just gonna warn him. | 吓唬吓唬他就行 |
[40:47] | Just warn him. | 就是警告一下他 |
[41:16] | Bro, it’s okay. | 兄弟 别怕 |
[41:17] | It’s just… | 就是 |
[41:18] | Don’t be startled like, uh… | 别被我吓到 |
[41:20] | Hey, bro, it’s– it’s cool. | 兄弟 没事的 |
[41:21] | Look, hey! | 听着 |
[41:22] | It’s cool. | 别怕 |
[41:23] | I just wanted to know where Stan Lee lives. | 我就是想知道斯坦·李住在哪 |
[41:24] | I know he lives close. | 我知道他住在这附近 |
[41:26] | I just need a little help getting to his house. | 我就是想去他家那里罢了 |
[41:27] | Fuck, don’t you fucking move– | 你他妈要是敢动一下 |
[41:28] | Or I’ll cut you, bitch. | 我就宰了你 贱货 |
[41:30] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[41:31] | When they ask you if you saw me that night | 要是有人问你那天晚上看没看到我 |
[41:33] | you’re gonna say you didn’t. | 你得说你没有 |
[41:35] | I d– I– I didn’t see you. | 我没 我没看到过你 |
[41:37] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[41:38] | No, I– I thought I saw that British soccer guy | 不对 我好像看见 |
[41:40] | they keep putting on the news. | 新闻上说的那个英国球员了 |
[41:41] | It was dark I th– | 当时很黑 我还以为 |
[41:43] | I saw… | 我看见 |
[41:47] | Hey! No! | 嘿 不要 |
[41:48] | I thought you were giving me a warning. | 我以为你是在警告我 |
[41:50] | – But I am. – You’re trying to kill me. | -我的确是 -可你要杀了我 |
[41:52] | No, no, no, you were trying to run away. | 不不 反正你要跑掉的 |
[41:55] | You’re that silent Jay guy. | 你就是那个沉默的杰 |
[42:00] | Look, what you made me do! | 是你逼我的 |
[42:03] | Oh, I need 911, 911! | 我得报警 报警 |
[42:05] | Oh, here, let me get it for you. | 来 我帮你 |
[42:13] | Oh fuck! | 我操 |
[42:15] | I need an amb– ambulance. | 我需要辆救 救护车 |
[42:18] | – Shit, dude, alright. – God, I’m dying. | -该死 老兄 行吧 -我要不行了 |
[42:19] | Dude, that should be okay. | 兄弟 应该没事的 |
[42:21] | What– what, um, what street is this, again? | 这 这条街叫什么来着 |
[42:22] | It’s Maple Boulevard, you fucking asshole! | 叫枫树大道 你这个混蛋 |
[42:26] | Holy shit! | 我的天 |
[42:28] | That was your face that night. | 那天晚上就是你 |
[42:29] | It’s coming back to me. | 我想起来了 |
[42:31] | I’m gonna make you fucking pay. | 我他妈要让你得到报应 |
[42:32] | I’m gonna tell ’em what you did. | 我要告诉他们你都干了什么 |
[42:34] | I’m gonna make you fucking pay, you bastard! | 我他妈要让你得到报应 你个混蛋 |
[42:36] | You’re looking pretty pale, bro. | 你脸看着都白了 兄弟 |
[42:38] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈逗我呢 |
[42:42] | No, no, don’t g– | 不不 别 |
[42:43] | Don’t go, don’t go away, please, come back. | 别走 求你了 别走 回来 |
[42:45] | Call an ambulance please. | 叫辆救护车 求求你了 |
[42:46] | I didn’t see anything that night, man. | 那晚我什么都没看到 兄弟 |
[42:48] | I don’t know– I don’t know your face. | 我不认识 我不认识你 |
[42:49] | I don’t know what you look like. | 我不知道你长什么样 |
[42:51] | I’ve never seen any of your movies. | 你演的电影我一部都没看过 |
[42:52] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[42:53] | I wasn’t even supposed to be here today, bro. | 我今天不该来这的 兄弟 |
[42:58] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[42:59] | What are you– | 你要 |
[43:02] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[43:03] | Pleased don’t– don’t do that. | 求你了 别 别这么做 |
[43:04] | Don’t– don’t– | 别 别 |
[43:06] | Put that in your pocket, go put it in your pocket. | 放回口袋里 把它放回去 |
[43:08] | Put it away, put it away! | 把它拿走 快拿走 |
[43:10] | Oh, oh, no. | 不要 |
[43:11] | Please, don’t. | 求你了 别 |
[43:13] | Ow, shit! | 噢 妈的 |
[43:15] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么那么做 |
[43:16] | Look, dude, I was just here to warn you, bro. | 听着老兄 我刚才就是在警告你 |
[43:19] | It don’t come natural to me, I’m not a cold-blooded killer! | 我不习惯这样 我不是一个冷血的杀手 |
[43:22] | I’m f– | 我怎么 |
[43:24] | I feel like… | 我怎么感觉 |
[43:27] | I’m dizzy. | 晕乎乎的 |
[43:29] | Oh shit. | 该死 |
[43:32] | What am I doing? | 我到底在干什么 |
[43:34] | I almost fucking actually killed this motherfucker on purpose. | 我他妈的差点有意杀了那个混蛋 |
[43:35] | Oh God, what the fuck am I doing? | 天哪 我他妈到底在干什么 |
[43:37] | What the fuck! | 他妈的 |
[43:39] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[43:40] | Wait. | 等等 |
[43:42] | Vinnie’s in jail. | 文尼还在监狱里关着呢 |
[43:45] | They’re gonna know it wasn’t him. | 他们就会知道不是他干的 |
[44:10] | Okay, that’s right. | 行 那好吧 |
[44:15] | Shit! Holy fuck! | 妈的 该死 |
[44:17] | Holy fuck! | 该死 |
[44:21] | Holy sh– | 该死 |
[44:23] | Holy shit. | 该死 |
[44:25] | Breathe out, man. | 呼气啊兄弟 |
[44:47] | Oh, come, man. | 拜托 |
[44:53] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[44:54] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[44:56] | What the fuck is wrong with you, man? | 你他妈什么毛病 |
[44:57] | Well, what’s wrong with you, bro? | 你什么毛病 |
[44:59] | What the fuck is wrong with you, bro? | 你他妈什么毛病 |
[45:00] | Who– who are you? | 你 你是谁 |
[45:02] | I have fucking nerve issues, man. | 我他妈精神不好 兄弟 |
[45:03] | You can’t just randomly scream in people’s faces. | 你不能随便冲别人乱叫 |
[45:05] | You don’t know me, you could’ve killed me, man. | 你都不认识我 你都可能杀了我 |
[45:06] | So you’re a security officer. | 所以你是个保安 |
[45:08] | I’m the fucking security officer. | 我就是那个该死的保安 |
[45:10] | George Abrams. Security officer. | 乔治·艾布拉姆斯 保安员 |
[45:13] | A security officer with nerve issues. | 一个精神有问题的保安 |
[45:15] | Dude, I’m– I’m a fucking– | 兄弟 我他妈可是 |
[45:17] | I’m a security guard machine, sir. | 我可是和安保机器一样的 |
[45:18] | I’m like a 365° radar, man. | 我就像是一个全方位雷达 |
[45:21] | I see all the angles, dog. | 谁都逃不过我的眼睛 |
[45:23] | You can’t get past me. | 你得先过我这关 |
[45:24] | Well, I apologize for that, | 刚才那事我道歉 |
[45:25] | because I do need to see Ferrango, man. | 因为我真的得见见费尔南戈 老兄 |
[45:27] | Can’t do it. | 那可不行 |
[45:29] | I have to warn him. | 我得警告一下他 |
[45:30] | What do you have to warn him about? | 你要警告他什么 |
[45:31] | There’s a– a Latina girl, and a couple of her friends, | 有个 有个拉丁女孩和她的几个朋友 |
[45:34] | and I passed them when I was coming here. | 我来这的路上 在她们身旁经过 |
[45:36] | Fuck, they’re dangerous in a group. | 妈的 成群的女孩可不好惹 |
[45:38] | Yeah. Shit. | 对 该死的 |
[45:39] | Which direction? | 在哪个方向上 |
[45:41] | Uh, that way, about three blocks. | 那边 大概隔了三个街区 |
[45:45] | Thanks, dude. Cool. | 多谢了兄弟 真棒 |
[45:58] | I got your knight. | 你的马让我吃了 |
[46:00] | You know what that means. | 你知道那代表着什么吧 |
[46:06] | Ay este pendejo! | 这个混蛋 |
[46:09] | You’ve been reading it too fast. | 你看书看得太快了 |
[46:11] | I can tell just by looking at you. | 我看你的样子就能看出来 |
[46:13] | What page are you on? | 你看到哪了 |
[46:14] | I– I don’t know, like 200. | 我 我也不知道 大概200页吧 |
[46:16] | C– | 你 |
[46:32] | Hey, hey, snap out of it. | 别管那个了 |
[46:34] | What did I tell about keeping those feelings in check? | 我是怎么告诉你的 要控制住那些感受 |
[46:38] | Just– just go home. Go home. | 你 你回家吧 走吧 |
[46:39] | Sleep it off. | 睡一觉 |
[46:41] | Forget about the book for a couple of weeks. | 忘掉几个星期来你看的这本书 |
[46:42] | It’s working a little bit. | 它其实管点用了 |
[46:44] | – It’s sort of work. – I am so sorry, Mr. Villareal. | -有点管用了 -很抱歉维拉雷尔先生 |
[46:46] | He– he snucked past me. | 他 他从我身边溜进去了 |
[46:48] | You Brutus motherfucking Spoodle. | 你这个混蛋 |
[46:50] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 好了 好了 |
[46:51] | Mewes! Mewes! | 梅维斯 梅维斯 |
[46:52] | You have to relax, man. | 你得放轻松 老兄 |
[46:55] | Process everything that’s going on | 在你发疯之前 |
[46:56] | before you go loco. | 先处理好所有的事 |
[48:00] | Damn Hollywood. | 该死的好莱坞 |
[48:02] | All these actors are turning it into a warzone. | 这些演员们把它弄得和战场一样 |
[48:04] | But these guys covered their tracks. | 可这些人也没留下什么蛛丝马迹 |
[48:06] | Definitely some madness in their method. | 他们的想法的确有点癫狂 |
[48:08] | It’s method in the madness, you idiot. | 那叫大愚若智 傻小子 |
[48:11] | Fair enough. | 行吧 |
[48:13] | You do know that Jason Mewes is linked to this case, right? | 你知道杰森·梅维斯和这案子有关 对吧 |
[48:16] | He is? | 是吗 |
[48:17] | He was arrested the same day as Vinnie Jones. | 他和文尼·琼斯是同一天被捕的 |
[48:20] | But don’t you know Jason Mewes? | 难道你不认识杰森·梅维斯吗 |
[48:22] | Jason Mewes? | 杰森·梅维斯 |
[48:24] | That smoochie boochie guy? | 那个么么哒的愣小子吗 |
[48:26] | Yes, the snoochie boochie guy. Yeah, that guy. | 对 就是那个愣小子 就是他 |
[48:28] | I never met him, but, boy, I heard he’s a knucklehead. | 我从没见过他 但我听说他是个笨蛋 |
[48:31] | Well, we all can’t be saints. | 不过 人非圣贤 |
[48:35] | Oh crap, here comes the detective. | 糟了 探员来了 |
[48:36] | Look, I uh, I got nothing good to tell him here. | 听着 我 我没什么好消息告诉他 |
[48:38] | You might wanna– | 你可能想 |
[48:39] | Enough said. | 不用再说了 |
[48:41] | I’m out of here. | 我要走了 |
[48:42] | Upward and onward, Jim. | 要保持积极进取 吉姆 |
[48:43] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, onward and upward. | 对对对 我会加油的 |
[48:45] | Wayne! | 韦恩 |
[48:46] | Wayne. | 韦恩 |
[48:48] | Good– | 见到你 |
[48:50] | Good to see you, sir. | 见到你很高兴 先生 |
[48:52] | Who’s that? | 刚才那是谁 |
[48:53] | Oh, this is Stan Lee. | 这个是斯坦·李 |
[48:54] | – He’s the neighbor. – Legend. | -他是我邻居 -他可是个传奇人物 |
[48:56] | Yeah. Yes, he is. | 对 他是个传奇 |
[48:57] | Shut up, give me some good news. | 别说这个了 给我讲点好消息 |
[48:58] | I got nothing. | 没什么好消息 |
[49:00] | This guy was either a professional | 这家伙要么是个内行 |
[49:01] | or he was one lucky son of a bitch. | 要么就是个走运的杂种 |
[49:03] | You have the murder weapon? | 你找到凶器了吗 |
[49:04] | My guys are searching the area right now, | 我的人正在搜查这个地方 |
[49:06] | but I’ll be honest with you, Wayne, | 但是说实话 韦恩 |
[49:08] | I don’t think we’re gonna have positive results. | 我觉得不会有什么进展 |
[49:09] | If this was gangland, they’re not sloppy. | 如果这是黑帮 他们做事不会有纰漏 |
[49:12] | We’re not gonna find shit. | 我们屁都找不到 |
[49:13] | Go. | 去吧 |
[49:14] | Fucking idiot. | 他妈的笨蛋 |
[49:19] | You motherfucker! | 你这个混蛋 |
[49:23] | Something’s definitely not right. | 肯定有什么不对 |
[49:27] | – Jason. – What? | -杰森 -怎么了 |
[49:32] | …the most recent incident in the Jones murder case. | 琼斯谋杀案的最新事件 |
[49:33] | Over to Oliver for all the latest. | 来自奥利弗的最新消息 |
[49:33] | We now have confirmation that the body of the victim | 我们现在从尸体确认受害者 |
[49:34] | is principal witness in the Vinnie Jones murder case. | 是文尼·琼斯谋杀案的主要证人 |
[49:35] | LAPD sources are also telling us the body of the victim | 洛杉矶警察局的消息还说在受害者尸体上 |
[49:37] | was found with a symbol carved into its chest. | 发现胸部刻着一个符号 |
[49:40] | Rumor has it that this symbol | 有传言说这个符号 |
[49:41] | is a British gangland murder tag, | 是英国黑帮谋杀行动的一个标签 |
[49:43] | indicating an execution. | 表示已经完成 |
[49:45] | As you can see from the police photos, | 从警察的照片上可以看出 |
[49:46] | Mr. Jones does have a gangland scar | 琼斯先生确实有一个黑帮的疤痕 |
[49:48] | on his chest. | 在他的胸口 |
[49:50] | Whether this links him to the murder | 这是否与谋杀有关 |
[49:51] | only time will tell. | 只有时间会告诉我们答案 |
[49:54] | Do you really think that Vinnie | 你真的觉得文尼 |
[49:55] | had something to do with these murders? | 与这些谋杀有关吗 |
[49:57] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[49:58] | I’m sort of distracting myself from it all. | 我现在满脑子都是这件事 |
[50:01] | You know, do whatever makes you feel good. | 那就做些让自己感觉好点的事情吧 |
[50:05] | And then maybe while you’re at it you could | 也许你可以 |
[50:07] | fix the roof like you’ve been promising. | 像你以前一直说的去修理屋顶 |
[50:09] | I have to buy a nail gun, so… | 我得买一把钉枪 所以 |
[50:11] | If you go now, you can be back before the party. | 如果你现在走 你可以在派对之前回来 |
[50:15] | – Party? – You forgot about the party. | -什么派对 -你忘了派对吗 |
[50:17] | You know that Kevin doesn’t wanna go | 你知道凯文不想 |
[50:18] | to Esteban’s by himself. | 一个人去埃斯特班家 |
[50:23] | Snoochie Boochies. | 么么么么么 |
[50:32] | I am the Clit commander. | 我是阴蒂指挥官 |
[50:37] | Jason Mewes continues his unlikely rise | 杰森·梅维斯继续着他不可能的崛起 |
[50:39] | up the Movie Star Rating charts | 着力提高影星评级表的排名 |
[50:41] | as he finds himself back in the headlines | 他发现自己再次登上头条 |
[50:43] | after the Vinnie Jones witness was found | 是发现文尼·琼斯凶杀案的证人 |
[50:45] | murdered overnight. | 在一夜之间被谋杀后 |
[50:45] | Yes. | 对 |
[50:49] | I’m not even supposed to be here right now. | 我现在根本不应该在这里 |
[50:53] | Brian O’Halloran has confirmed shooting on The Odyssey | 布莱恩·奥哈洛伦已证实 |
[50:55] | is set to begin at the start of next month, | 《奥德赛》的拍摄定于下月初开始 |
[50:57] | which means a cast announcement must be imminent | 这就意味着一个选角广告即将发布 |
[51:00] | as it seems half of Hollywood | 似乎有一半的好莱坞人 |
[51:01] | wants in on the likely Oscar contender. | 想成为奥斯卡的竞争者 |
[51:04] | I’m closing in on you, motherfucker. | 我要找到你了 混蛋 |
[51:06] | Carrie, I’m going out to buy a nail gun. | 凯莉 我要出去买一把钉枪 |
[51:22] | Chief Anderson. | 这里是安德森警长 |
[51:24] | Chief, detective Arnold here. | 警长好 我是警探阿诺德 |
[51:26] | What is it, detective? | 怎么了 警探 |
[51:27] | 警察局长 乔治亚·M·安德森 | |
[51:27] | I wanna bring Jason Mewes back in. | 我想把杰森·梅维斯带回来 |
[51:29] | You already questioned Mewes and got nothing. | 你已经盘问过梅维斯了 但一无所获 |
[51:30] | You repeat that process | 你再这样做 |
[51:31] | and what does this department look like to the press? | 新闻界会怎么想我们这个部门 |
[51:33] | Come on, he’s gonna talk. | 拜托了 他会招供的 |
[51:35] | – I just need him to– – Drop it, detective. | -我只需要他去 -别想了 警探 |
[51:38] | Do you understand me? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[51:39] | Alright, chief, whatever you say. | 好吧 警长 都听你的 |
[51:40] | Sure. | 当然 |
[51:52] | Hey, babe. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[51:55] | Yes, of course, I’ll be home about 8:00 | 是的 当然 我8点左右回家 |
[51:58] | and I have the new handcuffs. | 我还有新的手铐 |
[52:18] | Something just isn’t right. | 就是有点不对劲 |
[52:26] | Producers are raving about the daily footage | 制片人每天都对电视剧《针灸杀手》 |
[52:27] | coming from the Acupuncture Killer set, | 里的镜头赞不绝口 |
[52:29] | explaining Jason Mewes | 还称杰森·梅维斯 |
[52:29] | is doing incredible work | 的演技令人咋舌 |
[52:31] | and getting arrested was the best thing | 还说 被捕可能是他从业以来 |
[52:33] | that could have happened to his career. | 最加分的事情了 |
[52:35] | Otherwise, they never would have thought of him for the role. | 否则他们就不会想到让他演这个角色了 |
[52:40] | Tommy, could you tell me | 汤米 你能再告诉我一遍告诉我 |
[52:41] | where that Costalino guy worked, again? | 那个科斯塔利诺家伙在哪儿工作吗 |
[52:44] | 发我一张图…快… | |
[52:47] | 你疯了! | |
[52:50] | 我没疯 | |
[52:55] | 你根本就不知道 | |
[53:04] | Wait, what? What the fuck did I just see? | 等等 什么 我刚才看到什么了 |
[53:06] | Excuse me? Answer the question. | 怎么回事 赶紧回答 |
[53:08] | I’m not your eyeballs, Jason. | 我不是你的眼球 杰森 |
[53:09] | What were you just doing? | 你刚才在做什么 |
[53:10] | Skyping a girlfriend. | 和一个女性朋友网聊 |
[53:12] | – What girlfriend is that? – Megan from Europe. | -什么女性朋友 -欧洲的梅根 |
[53:14] | Megan in Europe wanted to see your titties? | 欧洲的梅根想看你的奶头吗 |
[53:16] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么啊 |
[53:17] | When I walked through the door, | 当我进门的时候 |
[53:19] | you were flashing your titties to the camera. | 你在用摄像机拍你的奶头 |
[53:21] | You’ve been acting fucking crazy. | 你他妈疯了吧 |
[53:23] | Is this what I’m gonna have to deal | 是不是你每次去演什么好莱坞 |
[53:25] | with every single time you’re up for some Hollywood role? | 回来就要让我受这样的气啊 |
[53:26] | I need the old Jay back. | 我想要从前的那个杰 |
[53:29] | Silent Bob, too? | 也想要沉默的鲍勃吗 |
[53:31] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[53:32] | I want the man I fell in love with. | 我想要我爱的男人 |
[53:34] | That’s weird, ’cause you’ve been a little distant from him lately. | 奇了怪了 那你最近离我这么远干嘛 |
[53:37] | Jason, you’re being fucking paranoid, okay? | 杰森 你他妈有点偏执了 知道吗 |
[53:39] | It’s me. | 只有我而已 |
[53:41] | You would love for me to believe that, wouldn’t you? | 这就想让我相信了 是吗 |
[53:45] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[53:46] | Getting ready for the party. | 为派对做好准备 |
[54:19] | Hello, hello! | 你好 你好 |
[54:20] | Jason Mewes. | 杰森·梅维斯 |
[54:23] | Danny Trejo, I didn’t know you’d be here | 丹尼·特雷乔 我不知道你会在这里 |
[54:24] | and what– what’s the– | 什么 这是什 |
[54:27] | I’m method acting for a new role now, | 我在体验我要演的新角色 |
[54:28] | just run with it Cabron, alright? | 就着卡隆演下去吧 行吗 |
[54:29] | Yeah, but, I don’t– | 是的 但是 我没有 |
[54:31] | I thought you’d be here with your little Carrie. | 我以为你会和你的小凯莉在一起 |
[54:33] | She took her separate car, | 她开着自己的车 |
[54:34] | she’s gonna meet me here, but– | 她要在这里见我 但是 |
[54:36] | That better not be trouble in paradise, I’m sensing, is it? | 我觉得最好不要在天堂里惹麻烦 对吧 |
[54:38] | No, no, everything’s good, I promise. | 不 不 一切都很好 我保证 |
[54:40] | Are you sure? ‘Cause you know you can talk to me. | 你确定吗 你知道你可以跟我倾诉 |
[54:42] | I know, but I do not get like– are you su– | 我知道 但我不喜欢 你是不是 |
[54:44] | Look, I’ve been wanting to have a little chitty chatty poo with you. | 听着 我一直想和你随便聊几句 |
[54:49] | A little…a little chitty chat? | 聊 聊几句吗 |
[54:50] | – Let’s do it. – What’s up? | -我们开始吧 -怎么了呀 |
[54:51] | Well, I’ve been hearing | 嗯 我听说 |
[54:53] | about you having trouble with the ball grabber. | 你最近和降龙爪有点麻烦 |
[54:54] | The ball grabber? | 什么降龙爪 |
[54:56] | That’s what they call him. | 这是他们给他起的外号 |
[54:57] | And you know, I worry about you, Jason. | 你知道吗 我很担心你 杰森 |
[54:58] | – You know that. – I know. | -你知道吧 -我知道的 |
[55:01] | If that motherfucker fucks with you, | 如果那个混蛋和你干上了 |
[55:02] | I’ll cut his fucking heart out. | 我要把他的心脏挖出来 |
[55:04] | Shit, Dan– I mean I appreciate that. | 卧槽 丹 我是说很感谢你 |
[55:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[55:07] | You know what they call me? | 你知道他们叫我什么吗 |
[55:08] | Machete, right? | 弯刀 对吧 |
[55:10] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[55:11] | Because of the movie. | 因为电影吗 |
[55:13] | Because I got a big motherfucking machete, | 因为我他妈真有一把大砍刀 |
[55:15] | that’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[55:16] | A big machete. | 一把大砍刀 |
[55:18] | Harley Quinn Smith! | 哈莉·奎因·史密斯 |
[55:20] | as I live and breathe. | 在我有生之年 |
[55:22] | – Danny. – Be still my heart. | -丹尼 -我都要窒息了 |
[55:25] | Danny, I didn’t expect to see you here. | 丹尼 我没想到会在这里见到你 |
[55:26] | Why does everybody keep saying that? | 为什么每个人都这么说 |
[55:28] | Can’t a little girl have some fun? | 一个小女孩不能玩玩吗 |
[55:30] | Dude, you’re here to pick Kevin up? | 伙计 你来接凯文吗 |
[55:32] | Yeah, I think he’s enjoying my new license more than I am. | 是的 我觉得他比我更喜欢我的新驾照 |
[55:35] | Harley, oh my God! | 哈莉 我的天哪 |
[55:36] | Hi. | 你好 |
[55:37] | – Can we take a selfie? – Of course. | -我们能去自拍一个吗 -当然 |
[55:39] | Alright, I’m gonna go ahead, alright, Harley. | 好的 我走啦 好吧 哈莉 |
[55:41] | Bye. Will you tell dad that I’m waiting. | 再见 你能告诉爸爸我在等他吗 |
[55:44] | I’m too scared to go and I feel like I’ll never escape. | 我太怕了不敢走 我觉得永远都逃不掉 |
[55:45] | No problem, no problem. | 没问题 没问题 |
[55:47] | Remember, it’s not gay as long as the balls | 记住 只要有蛋就不是同性恋 |
[55:49] | don’t touch the chin. | 别碰下巴 |
[55:54] | Nice! That’s gonna be a keeper. | 太好了 存着吧 |
[55:55] | – Pleasure. – Nice meeting you, man. | -我的荣幸 -很高兴见到你 伙计 |
[55:56] | Sir! | 先生 |
[55:58] | Where the fuck have you been, dude? | 你他妈的去哪儿了 伙计 |
[55:59] | Where the fuck have you been? | 你他妈的去哪儿了 |
[56:01] | Wait, what are you talking about? | 等等 你在说什么 |
[56:02] | Don’t fucking act like that. | 别他妈的那样 |
[56:04] | Like you don’t think I was gonna fucking find out, man. | 好像你觉得我他妈不知道 伙计 |
[56:05] | Motherfucker, that shit is written all over your face, | 他妈的 你丫满脸都写着 |
[56:08] | the goddamn guilt. | 罪恶感 |
[56:09] | You didn’t think I’d know. | 你以为我不知道 |
[56:12] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么吗 |
[56:14] | I’m talking about you up in that house sucking dick, | 我说的是你在那房子里舔鸡巴 |
[56:15] | ’cause I can see the cum right there. | 因为我可以在这里看到精液 |
[56:17] | – None! – Oh, shit! | -骗你的啦 -哦 该死 |
[56:19] | You remember when we jerked each other off in the pool? | 你还记得我们在泳池里互撸吗 |
[56:22] | That’s a great memory. | 那是一个美好的回忆 |
[56:23] | – Did you get that book? – I did. | -你拿到那本书了吗 -我做到了 |
[56:25] | I read the book, dude, | 我读了这本书 伙计 |
[56:26] | and it is taking my craft on a whole another level. | 它把我的技术带到了一个全新的高度 |
[56:28] | It’s awesome. Thank you. | 太棒了 谢谢您 |
[56:29] | Right on, man. Fuck, you know what, dude? | 这就行 操 你知道吗 伙计 |
[56:31] | Fuck all that holy shit. | 去他妈的那些该死的东西 |
[56:32] | I was just thinking, Vinnie Jones. | 我只是在想 文尼·琼斯 |
[56:34] | What the fuck, man? | 他妈的怎么了 伙计 |
[56:36] | Don’t shit in the pool. | 别在游泳池里拉屎 |
[56:38] | Maybe he did have something to do | 也许他真的跟那个选角的 |
[56:39] | with that casting director. | 有什么猫腻 |
[56:40] | You know what I’m saying? | 你知道我的意思吧 |
[56:41] | I’m serious, don’t shit in the pool. | 我是认真的 别在游泳池里拉屎 |
[56:42] | Brian O’Halloran here? | 布莱恩·奥哈洛伦在这儿吗 |
[56:43] | Do you know if he showed up? | 你知道他在不在吗 |
[56:44] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[56:45] | I’m talking about fucking Vinnie Jones, | 我他妈说的是文尼·琼斯 |
[56:47] | you’re talking about Bri– | 你说的是布莱 |
[56:48] | Yeah, Brian O’Halloran is fucking here, | 是的 他妈的布莱恩·奥哈洛伦在这里 |
[56:49] | I passed him on the way in. | 我在进去的路上经过他 |
[56:50] | Captain clitoris. | 阴蒂上尉 |
[56:52] | I’m gonna go talk to him about that– | 我要去和他谈谈 |
[56:54] | Wait, Harley Quinn came here to pick you up. | 等等 哈莉·奎因来接你 |
[56:56] | She’s out front. Sorry– | 她在前面 对不起 |
[56:57] | My fucking kid’s here. | 我孩子都他妈来了 |
[56:58] | Why are we sitting here talking? | 我们还坐在这聊什么聊 |
[57:00] | Let’s get the fuck out of here, bitch. | 快走吧 妈呀 |
[57:01] | Jay and Silent Bob, it’s been a while. | 杰和沉默的鲍勃 好久不见 |
[57:04] | Thank you so much for coming to my party. | 非常感谢你来参加我的聚会 |
[57:06] | Our party. | 我们的聚会 |
[57:08] | Oh my God, I had a fucking blast. | 天哪 真他妈吓坏我了 |
[57:10] | We’ve just been sitting here talking, | 我们只是在这聊天 |
[57:11] | he was upstairs having misadventures in the house | 他刚在楼上大冒险来着 |
[57:13] | and shit. | 你懂 |
[57:14] | But I’m gonna go. | 但我要走了 |
[57:16] | I got a– a podcast to record and I gotta light out of here. | 我有一个播客要录制 我得离开这里 |
[57:19] | I got like nine podcasts. | 我有九个播客 |
[57:20] | So I’ve loved being here. | 我在这很享受 |
[57:21] | Thanks for having us. | 感谢你们的邀请 |
[57:23] | But– but we’re just getting started. | 但是 但派对才刚开始 |
[57:24] | Sadly, I got my kid sweating in the car like a dog | 可惜了 我的孩子像狗一样在车里出汗 |
[57:26] | and I should probably go before she overheats and dies. | 我要在她被热死前赶过去 |
[57:29] | – Pleasure! – Thank you. | -很高兴 -谢谢 |
[57:30] | Pleasure. | 很高兴 |
[57:33] | Sorry to hear about the break-up, fellows. | 很遗憾你们分手了 伙计们 |
[57:36] | Conscious uncoupling. | 和平分手 |
[57:37] | Jason, what are you doing next Tuesday? | 杰森 下星期二你有什么活动 |
[57:39] | Jason is more my friend than he is yours. | 杰森和我比和你更熟 |
[57:41] | You already got too clingy with Brian | 你对布莱恩一个劲地粘上去 |
[57:43] | and now he’s leaving. Kevin just left. | 现在他要走了 凯文也刚走了 |
[57:44] | At this rate, we’re not gonna have | 照这个速度下去 我们的派对 |
[57:46] | any famous people at our party! | 还会有名人吗 |
[57:47] | Brian’s leaving, I gotta catch up with him. | 布莱恩要走了吗 我得追上他 |
[57:50] | Look what you did? | 看看你做了什么 |
[57:51] | My famous friends mean the world to me | 我那些有名的朋友对我来说就是全世界 |
[57:53] | and you– you give the world’s worst blowjob. | 而你 你就是世界上口交最差劲的人 |
[57:57] | That’s not what your father said. | 你爸可不是这么说的 |
[58:00] | Not even supposed to be here today. | 今天不该来这 |
[58:01] | No, no, no, no, it’s more like, | 不 不 不 不 应该是这样 |
[58:03] | “I’m not even supposed to be here today.” | 我今天根本就不该来这 |
[58:05] | See the emphasis is stronger at the start. | 发现了吗 重音在前面 |
[58:09] | I’m not even supposed to be here today. | 我今天根本就不该来这 |
[58:11] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[58:12] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[58:13] | You know, I keep all my emotions like right here, | 你知道吗 表面上 |
[58:16] | on the surface. | 我所有的情感都在这 |
[58:19] | Stored and ready for action. | 积攒并随时待命 |
[58:25] | It allows me to access whatever my director needs. | 当导演需要时 我能得心应手地演出来 |
[58:29] | Totally amazing. | 太棒了 |
[58:31] | For example um, pleasure. | 例如 额 快感 |
[58:39] | Oh yeah, I like pleasure. | 哦 是的 我喜欢快感 |
[58:42] | That makes two of us. | 我们之间就有快感 |
[58:47] | Brian, hey, what’s up, baby? | 布莱恩 嘿 怎么样了 宝贝 |
[58:49] | Oh, hey. How you doing? | 噢 嘿 你怎么样了 |
[58:50] | Jay, man, how you doing? | 杰 伙计 你好吗 |
[58:52] | I’m good, man. How are you? | 我很好 伙计 你呢 |
[58:53] | It’s been a while. | 许久未见 |
[58:54] | Uh, how is everything since the arrest | 自从被捕后 |
[58:55] | and all that? | 一切都好吗 |
[58:57] | Oh, yes, actually not that bad. | 哦 实际上还不错 |
[58:58] | I’ve gotten some really interesting roles, | 由于媒体和公众的原因 |
[59:00] | because of the press and the publicity. | 我拿到了一些非常有趣的角色 |
[59:01] | It’s made it like whoa– | 感觉像是 天啊 |
[59:03] | Oh, dude, dude, be careful with that press, yo. | 伙计 伙计 当心媒体 |
[59:04] | You know how it can turn on you, you know that. | 它会让你迷失自我 你知道的 |
[59:06] | Oh yeah, but– hey, has Kevin spoken to you | 但是 嘿 凯文和你谈过 |
[59:07] | about The Odyssey? | 关于《《奥德赛》》的事吗 |
[59:09] | You know, I’m confident we could slide you in there. | 你知道的 我有信心能让你参演 |
[59:11] | Just give me a chance to talk to the– to the studio. | 只要我有机会跟 跟剧组谈谈 |
[59:12] | You’re serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[59:13] | Dude, how long have I known you? | 哥们 我认识你多久了 |
[59:15] | Of course, I’m serious. | 我当然是认真的 |
[59:16] | Don’t worry, Jay, I got your back. | 别担心 杰 我挺你 |
[59:17] | It’s so crazy, dude. | 太不可思议了 哥们 |
[59:19] | People were saying, “Even if you can convince Brian | 别人都说 即使你能说服布莱恩 |
[59:20] | that you can carry this studio movie, | 让你参影 |
[59:22] | he’s never gonna convince the studio | 他也不会跟剧组谈 |
[59:24] | to let you play the lead.” | 让你当主演的事 |
[59:25] | Whoa, whoa, I– I’m sorry. | 哇 哇 你说什么 |
[59:25] | Dude, you remember we were talking about it on Dogma | 哥们 记得我们曾信誓旦旦说过吗 |
[59:27] | so many years ago? | 多年前 |
[59:28] | I knew then I was like perfect– | 我知道那时我很完美 |
[59:30] | – Shit, Jay, Jay. – For the part, dude. | -天啊 杰 -就这一点而言 哥们 |
[59:32] | Shit, Jay, um, I– I– I didn’t know that you– | 天啊 杰 我 我不知道你 |
[59:34] | Were you thinking I was talking about the lead? | 你以为我说的是主角 |
[59:36] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Marcus, sorry dude. | 是的 马库斯 对不起 哥们 |
[59:37] | The– the– remember the similarities | 这 这 还记得我和他之间的 |
[59:39] | to me and him– | 相似之处 |
[59:40] | And how much we are alike. | 我们有多相像 |
[59:41] | – Shit, bro, I– – I am– | -停 哥们 我 我是 |
[59:44] | I was thinking more of a few lines | 我更多地是在想台词 |
[59:45] | li– like– like a cameo or something. | 就 就像 像是配角什么的 |
[59:47] | What? You don’t think I’m capable? | 什么 你觉得我没有能力吗 |
[59:48] | – I’m capable, bro, like– No, no, no, no, no. | -我有能力 哥们 就像 – 不 |
[59:50] | Listen, um, I gotta run. | 听着 额 我得走了 |
[59:51] | Uh, what I’ll do is I’ll call the studio | 我能做的只是打电话给剧组 |
[59:53] | and I’ll persuade them to bring you in | 我会说服他们带你去 |
[59:56] | for an audition or something. | 试镜之类的 |
[59:57] | Yeah, an audition. Yeah, yeah? | 是吗 试镜吗 |
[59:58] | Sure, yeah, yeah, sounds great. | 当然 是啊 听起来不错 |
[1:00:00] | Alright, I’ll talk to you again. | 好了 再说 |
[1:00:01] | Thanks. We’ll be in touch, alright? | 谢谢 我们保持联系 好吗 |
[1:00:02] | Yeah, thanks, man. | 好的 谢谢 哥们 |
[1:00:16] | Oh, if you’ll excuse me, I’ll be right back. | 哦 不好意思 我马上回来 |
[1:00:24] | Uh, Jason. | 呃 杰森 |
[1:00:25] | I’m so sorry about Tim. | 关于蒂姆的事我很抱歉 |
[1:00:27] | Frankly, I’m embarrassed. | 坦白说 我很尴尬 |
[1:00:29] | Oh, we should take a selfie while you’re here. | 噢 你正好在这我们应该拍个自拍 |
[1:00:31] | You could tweet it to me. | 你可以发推给我 |
[1:00:32] | My handle’s @EstebanJovi#blessed#earthtoJason. | 我的账号是@埃斯特班Jovi#blessed#earthto杰森 |
[1:00:35] | Hi, welcome to my party. | 嗨 欢迎参加我的聚会 |
[1:00:37] | I’m talking to– | 我在跟你说着话呢 |
[1:00:38] | Dude, don’t fucking touch me, I’ll kill you! | 你妈 别碰我 我会杀了你 |
[1:00:46] | Baby, you were so brave. | 宝贝 你真勇敢 |
[1:00:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:00:48] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[1:00:50] | Don’t forget what I told you, | 别忘了我告诉你的 |
[1:00:51] | watch out for that ball grabber. | 当心那个降龙爪 |
[1:00:55] | Brian! | 布莱恩 |
[1:01:41] | Officer Arnold. | 阿诺德警官 |
[1:01:43] | It’s detective. | 警探 |
[1:01:45] | What can I help you with, my friend? | 有什么事儿吗 我的朋友 |
[1:01:47] | How exactly did you know | 你到底是怎么认识 |
[1:01:49] | the casting director Anthony Costalino? | 选角导演安东尼·科斯塔利诺的 |
[1:01:53] | I didn’t. | 我不认识 |
[1:01:54] | Uh, I think the first time I heard his name | 呃 第一次听到他的名字 |
[1:01:56] | was when you arrested me. | 是你逮捕我的时候 |
[1:01:58] | That’s– that’s funny. | 真 真有趣 |
[1:02:00] | That’s funny, you know why? | 真有趣 你知道为什么吗 |
[1:02:02] | ‘Cause I called the studio and they told me | 因为我打电话给摄影棚 他们告诉我 |
[1:02:03] | that you are in a casting with him that day. | 你那天和他一块面试 |
[1:02:09] | Um, I uh, well, I must– must have forgot. | 呃 我呃 我一定 一定是忘了 |
[1:02:11] | – I get a lot of– You must have. | -我有很多 -你肯定知道 |
[1:02:13] | Call m– a lot of casting calls. | 很多人叫我试镜 |
[1:02:15] | It’s just a big coincidence, right? | 这只是个天大的巧合 对吧 |
[1:02:17] | Yeah, it must have been, I guess– | 是的 我猜 一定有过 |
[1:02:18] | But the thing is I don’t fucking believe | 但问题是我他妈的就不相信 |
[1:02:20] | in coincidences, motherfucker. | 巧合 混蛋 |
[1:02:21] | And when I get enough evidence on you, | 当我收集到足够证据时 |
[1:02:23] | I’m gonna bury you and put you away for a very long time. | 我会埋了你 将你长期监禁 |
[1:02:27] | Cool, man, what the fuck? | 冷静点 伙计 搞什么 |
[1:02:29] | What the fuck, man? | 他妈的怎么了 伙计 |
[1:02:32] | Sleep well, Mewes. | 祝你好梦 梅维斯 |
[1:02:33] | Your days of a free man are slowly– | 你拥有自由的日子会越来越– |
[1:02:37] | Dwindling– fuck! | 少 操 |
[1:02:46] | Geena! | 吉娜 |
[1:02:50] | Hey, Geena, I need to speak to you urgently! | 嘿 吉娜 我有要事和你说 |
[1:02:52] | Jesus, Mary’s cunt! | 去你妈的 |
[1:02:53] | You scared five years of me, asshole. | 你吓了我五年 混蛋 |
[1:02:56] | Have you ever thought about smoking | 你有想过 |
[1:02:57] | a little marijuana? | 去抽一点大麻吗 |
[1:03:00] | It might settle you down a touch. | 它可能会让你平静下来 |
[1:03:02] | I need s– uh, some quick gigs, | 我需要 呃 一些能挣快钱的演出、 |
[1:03:04] | preferably cash, big earners. | 最好是现金 能赚大钱 |
[1:03:05] | You need lots of money and fast. | 你想要挣钱 又多又快 |
[1:03:07] | How about a fricking knighthood | 杰森先生 在我的剧组 |
[1:03:08] | while I’m at it, Sir Jason. | 当一个护卫怎么样 |
[1:03:09] | I’m serious, Geena. | 我没在开玩笑 吉娜 |
[1:03:11] | What happened to uh, “I only want to do serious shit, | 发生了什么 我只想做些严肃的事 |
[1:03:13] | no more Snagins fucking goochy”? | 而不再扮演他妈的么么哒的小鬼 |
[1:03:16] | I just might need some quick cash | 我可能需要一些快钱来应付 |
[1:03:17] | for something coming up. | 即将发生的事情 |
[1:03:18] | Christ, Jason, what? | 天啊 杰森 什么 |
[1:03:19] | Hey, do you have that lawyer’s number | 嘿 你有那个律师的号码吗 |
[1:03:20] | and can I have it? | 能给我吗 |
[1:03:21] | You need to calm down. | 你需要冷静下来 |
[1:03:23] | No, you need to give me a gig, earn that percentage. | 不 你得给我安排一场表演 赚大钱 |
[1:03:37] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[1:03:39] | Shit! | 该死的 |
[1:03:40] | Fuck! Fuck you! | 操 去你妈的 |
[1:03:41] | Shit! What the fuck is wrong with you fucking people, man, | 操 你们这些人一天天的到底是搞哪出 |
[1:03:44] | This is shit. | 吓死人了 |
[1:03:45] | Trying to get yourself fucking killed? | 想找死吗 |
[1:03:48] | You trying to get yourself fucking killed? | 你想找死吗 |
[1:03:50] | Give me the code. | 把密码给我 |
[1:03:52] | No. | 不 |
[1:03:54] | What are you doing? | 你想干嘛 |
[1:03:55] | Give me the fucking code. | 他妈的把密码给我 |
[1:03:56] | 563375 5-6-3-3-7-5– | |
[1:03:58] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:03:59] | Put it in with your fucking tongue. | 用你他妈的舌头按 |
[1:04:01] | – My tongue? – Yes! | -我的舌头吗 -对 |
[1:04:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:04:03] | – Are you sure? – Do it! | -你确定吗 -按我说的做 |
[1:04:04] | – Okay. – Now. | -好 -快点 |
[1:04:07] | It’s open. | 开了 |
[1:04:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:11] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:04:13] | Is it just straight down? | 是直走吗 |
[1:04:14] | Yeah, yeah, to the left. | 是的 是的 再向右走 |
[1:04:17] | Boss, it’s detective Arnold. | 老大 我是阿诺德警探 |
[1:04:19] | I need to talk to you. | 我需要和你谈谈 |
[1:04:23] | Chief? | 头儿 |
[1:04:24] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:04:36] | Breaking and entering mean much to you, detective? | 你很喜欢破门而入 警探 |
[1:04:38] | I heard some distress. | 我听到点骚动 |
[1:04:40] | I– It was uh, had justification to uh, investigate. | 我 呃 有理由 呃 调查 |
[1:04:44] | Maybe I have justification to fire your ass. | 也许我有理由开除你 |
[1:04:47] | What are you wearing? | 你穿着什么 |
[1:04:49] | Chief, I need to talk to you. | 头儿 我要和你谈谈 |
[1:04:50] | Is this about Jason Mewes, again? | 又是关于杰森·梅维斯吗 |
[1:04:52] | Snoogans boy? | 么么哒男孩吗 |
[1:04:54] | He’s a cool guy. Shut the fuck up, lover boy. | 他是个很酷的人 闭嘴 小白脸 |
[1:04:56] | You’re not that beautiful, you know that? | 你姿势可不美 知道吗 |
[1:04:58] | Baby! | 宝贝 |
[1:05:05] | Look into my eyes, detective. | 看着我的眼睛 警探 |
[1:05:08] | It’ll be like transporting yourself | 你就像去到了一片 |
[1:05:10] | to an everlasting desert of the purest beauty. | 永恒美丽的沙漠 |
[1:05:17] | So you really think that Jason Mewes plotted | 所以你真的认为杰森·梅维斯策划了 |
[1:05:20] | and carried out a murder under the noses of the LAPD? | 并在洛杉矶警察的眼皮底下杀人吗 |
[1:05:23] | Jason Mewes was– | 杰森·梅维斯是 |
[1:05:24] | Vinnie Jones killed that casting director | 文尼·琼斯杀了那个选角导演 |
[1:05:26] | and ordered the witness murdered. | 还让见证人自杀 |
[1:05:27] | – That’s it. – Bullshit! | -事情就是这样 -瞎扯 |
[1:05:29] | Open and shut. You’re obsessed, detective. | 重新闭上眼睛 你太固执了 警探 |
[1:05:31] | Leave Mewes the fuck alone or I will prosecute you | 别他妈的再管梅维斯 不然 |
[1:05:33] | for breaking and entering. | 我就以擅闯罪起诉你 |
[1:05:35] | Chief, you’re not seeing the trees for the wood. | 头儿 你没看到本质 |
[1:05:37] | And what are you doing with those eyes | 你用那些眼睛干什么 |
[1:05:40] | and using them as a– some sort of weapon? | 这是什么 什么武器吗 |
[1:05:42] | Stop doing that with your fucking eyes, man! | 别用你他妈的眼睛那样做 伙计 |
[1:05:44] | Oh, it’s I’m numb. | 我被麻痹了 |
[1:05:45] | I feel very strange. | 我感到很奇怪 |
[1:05:46] | I’m comfortable with my sexuality until this very second. | 直到这一刻 我都对我的性生活很满意 |
[1:05:50] | I– I love you. | 我 我爱你 |
[1:05:51] | Oh. How dare you. | 你怎么敢 |
[1:05:52] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[1:05:54] | You beautiful son of a bitch! | 你这个婊子养的小白脸 |
[1:05:56] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[1:05:57] | Fuck this. | 去你的 |
[1:06:03] | Fuck! I’ll kill that son of a bitch. | 操 我要杀了那个混蛋玩意儿 |
[1:06:11] | Oh, fuck you. | 操他大爷的 |
[1:06:14] | Oh, pick up, you cunt. | 快接电话 你个狗娘养的 |
[1:06:15] | Judge Marsh, it’s been a while. | 马什法官 好久不见 |
[1:06:17] | I’m afraid not so good, sir. | 恐怕不是很好 先生 |
[1:06:19] | Yeah, I’m gonna need to call in that Mexico favor. | 是的 我要传唤那个墨西哥佬 |
[1:06:22] | The system’s failed me and justice needs to be served. | 司法系统让我很失望 正义需要伸张 |
[1:06:30] | I’ve already told you I didn’t send any gangsters | 我已经告诉过你我没有派任何黑帮分子 |
[1:06:33] | to kill that geezer. | 去杀了那个男人 |
[1:06:35] | I don’t even know any gangsters. | 我甚至不认识任何黑帮成员 |
[1:06:36] | Did I ever tell you I was English? | 我有没有告诉过你我是英国人 |
[1:06:38] | What? | 什么 |
[1:06:38] | Yeah, actually I was born in England. | 是的 实际上我出生在大英帝国 |
[1:06:40] | My grandma was from Essex. | 我奶奶是埃塞克斯人 |
[1:06:42] | I pledge my allegiance to the Queen. | 我向女王宣誓效忠 |
[1:06:44] | It’s a known fact that I might even be related | 众所周知 我甚至可能 |
[1:06:45] | to the bloodline of Sherlock Holmes himself. | 和夏洛克·福尔摩斯本人有血缘关系 |
[1:06:49] | The fictional character? | 这不是虚构的人物吗 |
[1:06:50] | Did you know that Mews saw Anthony Costalino | 你知道梅斯在他被杀的那天看到 |
[1:06:52] | on the day that he was murdered? | 安东尼·科斯塔利诺了吗 |
[1:06:55] | He fucking what? | 你说什么 |
[1:06:57] | He was in a casting which didn’t go too well. | 他在参加演员挑选 不过好像不太顺利 |
[1:07:01] | I don’t know, I mean um, call me crazy, | 我不知道 我是说 可能有点离谱 |
[1:07:03] | but that’s sort of a big coincidence | 但这也过于巧合了吧 |
[1:07:05] | and I thought he failed to mention to any of us. | 我还以为他没向我们任何人提起 |
[1:07:08] | Don’t you? | 你知道吗 |
[1:07:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:07:12] | Are you ready for some good news finally, Mr. Jones? | 琼斯先生 你准备听些好消息了吗 |
[1:07:17] | Go on. | 说 |
[1:07:18] | I’ve talked to the powers | 我和我的一个 |
[1:07:19] | that be a judge that I’m quite good friends with. | 很要好的法官领导谈过了 |
[1:07:21] | We had a weekend in Cabo once, | 我们在卡波度假村度过了一个周末 |
[1:07:22] | but that’s neither here nor there. | 但那无关紧要 |
[1:07:25] | He’s decided that we don’t have enough evidence | 他说我们没有足够的证据 |
[1:07:26] | to keep you here | 把你继续关在这里 |
[1:07:27] | and we’re gonna let you out on bail. | 我们会保你出去 |
[1:07:29] | Behave yourself now and adhere to those bail conditions. | 现在起好好表现 遵守这些保释条件 |
[1:07:33] | How do they say it in England? | 在大英帝国他们怎么说来着 |
[1:07:34] | Uh, cheerio. | 干了个杯 |
[1:07:51] | ♪ Hit it ♪ | ♪ 击中它 ♪ |
[1:07:55] | ♪ I got ♪ | ♪ 我要逃 ♪ |
[1:07:59] | ♪ Hit it ♪ | ♪ 击中它 ♪ |
[1:08:01] | ♪ I got just one thing to turn away ♪ | ♪ 我只想逃避一件事 ♪ |
[1:08:02] | 第493步 永远都要保持冷静 不要害怕压力 你的游戏很快就会迎来光明的结局 | |
[1:08:07] | ♪ Hit it ♪ | ♪ 击中它 ♪ |
[1:08:11] | ♪ I got ♪ | ♪ 我要逃 ♪ |
[1:08:13] | ♪ I got ♪ | ♪ 我要逃 ♪ |
[1:08:18] | What the fuck? | 卧槽 |
[1:08:21] | This is bullshit. | 真是见了鬼了 |
[1:08:31] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:08:34] | Excuse me? | 有人吗 |
[1:08:43] | Want more, son? | 想再挨几拳吗 伙计 |
[1:08:47] | Let me explain, Vin, come on, dude, bro! | 让我解释 文 拜托 伙计 兄弟 |
[1:08:50] | I cannot believe you were gonna let me rot in that cell. | 我不敢相信你想就让我烂在牢里 |
[1:08:52] | Look, dude, let me explain, Vin. | 听着 伙计 让我解释 文 |
[1:08:55] | What– | 什么 |
[1:08:55] | Some kind of mate you are, Jay. | 你可真是”好朋友’啊 杰 |
[1:08:58] | Jay is dead. | 杰死了 |
[1:08:59] | Things have changed. | 一切都变了 |
[1:09:18] | Oh, motherfucker. | 妈卖批 |
[1:09:22] | Really? | 来真的吗 |
[1:09:25] | Oh, Vinnie, please. | 文尼 求你了 |
[1:09:26] | Please, please, buddy! | 求你 拜托 伙计 |
[1:09:32] | Shit, shit. | 见鬼 见鬼 |
[1:09:33] | Shit, Vinnie, I’m– It was — | 妈的 文尼 我 这是 |
[1:09:35] | It was a misunderstanding, bro! | 这是个误会啊 兄弟 |
[1:09:38] | Bro! | 兄弟 |
[1:09:43] | Snoogans, you muppet! | 鬼东西 你个蠢货 |
[1:09:50] | Vin, you okay? | 文 你还好吗 |
[1:10:00] | ♪ Hit it ♪ | ♪ 击中它 ♪ |
[1:10:04] | ♪ I got ♪ | ♪ 我要逃 ♪ |
[1:10:18] | Jay? | 杰 |
[1:10:22] | Jay, is that you? | 杰 是你吗 |
[1:10:26] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[1:10:34] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[1:10:39] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[1:10:40] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[1:10:43] | Fixing the roof. | 修屋顶 |
[1:10:44] | In the middle of the night? | 这么晚吗 |
[1:10:45] | What, do you want me to dress up as Jay | 怎么了 你想让我扮成杰 |
[1:10:48] | and not fix the roof? | 不修屋顶吗 |
[1:10:49] | Okay, baby, come down. | 好吧 宝贝 下来 |
[1:10:51] | You’re really, really starting to scare me now. | 你真的 真的开始吓到我了 |
[1:10:53] | I am Jason. | 我是杰森 |
[1:10:55] | Jason Mewes! | 杰森·梅维斯 |
[1:10:58] | You can sleep on the couch tonight, Jason fucking Mewes. | 你今晚睡沙发上吧 混蛋杰森·梅维斯 |
[1:11:04] | What the fuck? | 卧槽 |
[1:11:06] | Yes, Jason. | 是的 杰森 |
[1:11:08] | You’re trying to kill me. | 你居然想杀了我 |
[1:11:09] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿 你在干什么 |
[1:11:11] | You were gonna let me rot in that cell. | 你想让我在那个牢房里腐烂 |
[1:11:14] | And what happens when Jason is very bad? | 当杰森很坏的时候会发生什么 |
[1:11:19] | I’m com– | 我来 |
[1:11:19] | I’m coming for you, son of a bitch. | 我来找你了 狗娘养的 |
[1:11:22] | I’m– | 我 |
[1:11:27] | And… | 然后 |
[1:11:32] | Action. | 开始 |
[1:11:33] | ♪ Starts another big riot ♪ | ♪ 再闹一场 ♪ |
[1:11:45] | ♪ Zing ♪ | ♪ 攻击 ♪ |
[1:11:46] | ♪ So what’s the use ♪ | ♪ 那也没用 ♪ |
[1:11:50] | ♪ Of falling in love ♪ | ♪ 坠入爱河 ♪ |
[1:11:53] | ♪ The sky caves in ♪ | ♪ 天空塌陷 ♪ |
[1:11:55] | ♪ The devil cuts loose ♪ | ♪ 魔鬼挣脱 ♪ |
[1:11:56] | ♪ You blow, blow, blow ♪ | ♪ 你点 点 点 ♪ |
[1:11:57] | ♪ Blow your fuse ♪ | ♪ 点燃导火线 ♪ |
[1:12:00] | Die, Snoogans boy! | 去死吧 混账玩意 |
[1:12:01] | Pow! | 砰 |
[1:12:02] | Holy! | 我操 |
[1:12:04] | ♪ When you fall in love ♪ | ♪ 当你坠入爱河时 ♪ |
[1:12:18] | ♪ Oh ♪ | ♪ 哦 ♪ |
[1:12:20] | ♪ Jay, Jay, Jay, Jay, Jay ♪ | ♪ 杰 杰 杰 杰 杰 ♪ |
[1:12:21] | ♪ Jason fucking Mewes ♪ | ♪ 他妈的杰森·梅维斯 ♪ |
[1:12:22] | ♪ Mewes, Mewes ♪ | ♪ 梅维斯, 梅维斯 ♪ |
[1:12:23] | ♪ Jason fucking ♪ | ♪ 他妈的杰森 ♪ |
[1:12:25] | ♪ Jason Mewes ♪ | ♪ 杰森·梅维斯 ♪ |
[1:12:26] | ♪ Oh ♪ | ♪ 哦 ♪ |
[1:12:32] | ♪ Jason Mewes ♪ | ♪ 杰森·梅维斯 ♪ |
[1:12:33] | ♪ Jason fucking, fucking, fucking Mewes ♪ | ♪ 他妈的 他妈的 他妈的杰森·梅维斯 ♪ |
[1:12:41] | Mr. Jones failed to return to the halfway house last night, | 琼斯先生昨晚没回到家中 |
[1:12:44] | a strict condition of his controversial bail. | 他原本就饱受争议的保释变得更加严峻 |
[1:12:46] | Early theories coming out of the LAPD | 先前从洛杉矶警察局得出的结论中 |
[1:12:48] | are that Mr. Jones used his British gangland connections | 琼斯先生利用了他在英国的黑帮关系 |
[1:12:51] | to smuggle him out of the country. | 把他偷运出境 |
[1:12:53] | Attention now turns to the lead detective | 这时关注的焦点都转向了负责的警探 |
[1:12:55] | in the case as it was Detective Arnold | 因为是阿诺德警探 |
[1:12:57] | who supported Jones’s bail. | 支持对琼斯的保释 |
[1:12:59] | #Bail, #fail, #bailfail. | 保释 失败 保释失败 |
[1:13:04] | Wonder what took him so long. | 不知道他怎么花了这么长时间 |
[1:13:05] | Are you expecting someone? | 你在等人吗 |
[1:13:07] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[1:13:19] | Little early to be drinking there, officer. | 现在喝酒还有点早啊 警官 |
[1:13:21] | It’s detective. | 我是警探 |
[1:13:22] | First step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. | 恢复正常的第一步就是承认你有毛病 |
[1:13:25] | I know you did it, motherfucker. | 我知道是你干的 混蛋 |
[1:13:27] | You’re lucky you’re hiding behind that badge | 幸亏你现在戴着警徽 |
[1:13:29] | or I might have to bitch slap you, officer. | 不然我就一巴掌呼死你了 警官 |
[1:13:34] | Think you’re tough, huh? | 觉得你很抗打 是吗 |
[1:13:36] | Not so tough– | 也没那么耐打嘛 |
[1:13:36] | Motherfucker | 混蛋 |
[1:13:38] | You don’t think I’ll do it? | 你以为我不会打你是吗 |
[1:13:39] | You don’t think I’ll pull the fucking trigger? | 你认为我不会扣动扳机是吗 |
[1:13:40] | I’m twice the actor you’ll ever be. | 你的演技在我面前只是渣渣 |
[1:13:42] | I’m English. | 我是英国人 |
[1:13:43] | I invented fucking acting, you know. | 你要知道 我发明了表演 |
[1:13:45] | I should have your goddamn career | 你的事业应该属于我 |
[1:13:46] | and you should be in jail getting your asshole licked | 你应该在监狱里被 |
[1:13:48] | by a fat man in a jumpsuit. | 穿着连身衣的胖男人舔屁股 |
[1:13:51] | It’s not the last you’ve heard of me, Mewes. | 这不是你最后一次听说我这话 梅维斯 |
[1:13:54] | Fucker! | 混蛋 |
[1:13:59] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[1:14:10] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么人啊 |
[1:14:11] | Some guy selling insurance. | 卖保险的 |
[1:14:13] | I heard yelling. | 我听到了叫喊声 |
[1:14:15] | Uh, it’s just insurances. | 只是卖保险而已 |
[1:14:17] | Right. | 行吧 |
[1:14:20] | The LAPD have launched an official manhunt | 洛杉矶警察局已经对从英国足球明星变成 |
[1:14:22] | for British soccer star turned movie star Vinnie Jones. | 电影明星的文尼·琼斯展开了正式的搜捕 |
[1:14:26] | He is wanted on suspicion | 他因涉嫌 |
[1:14:27] | of the murder of Anthony Costalino | 安东尼·科斯塔利诺的谋杀案 |
[1:14:29] | and for ordering gang members to put a hit | 以及命令黑帮成员去殴打 |
[1:14:31] | on the only known-witness to the Costalino murder. | 科斯塔利诺案唯一已知的证人而被通缉 |
[1:14:34] | Police have found no trace of Jones | 警方没有找到琼斯的踪迹 |
[1:14:36] | but they have found his rental car abandoned. | 但他们发现他租的车被丢弃了 |
[1:14:42] | Jason, who loves you, baby? | 杰森 谁爱你 宝贝 |
[1:14:44] | Yo, what’s up, Geena? | 怎么了 吉娜 |
[1:14:46] | Geena nailed it. | 吉娜顺利完成任务 |
[1:14:47] | Autograph shows, some geeky bullshit, | 签售会啊什么乱七八糟的东西 |
[1:14:49] | event sold out. | 终于卖完了 |
[1:14:53] | Tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. sharp. | 明天上午9点整 |
[1:14:55] | They’ll give you your cut, cash in hand. | 他们会给你你那份 现金交易 |
[1:14:57] | Boom. Ooh! | 爽翻 |
[1:14:58] | – Sorry, I can’t make it. – What? | -对不起 我去不了 -什么 |
[1:15:00] | But– but you said– | 但是 但是你说 |
[1:15:01] | Forget what I said, alright? | 忘了我说的话 好吗 |
[1:15:02] | And get me a studio casting already. | 给我找个选角的剧组 |
[1:15:05] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[1:15:08] | I have gotta fuck this guy’s brains out. | 我一定要拿他的脑浆泡粥喝 |
[1:15:11] | He is untameable. | 他真是难管 |
[1:15:22] | You always dress like that, bro? | 你总是那样穿吗 兄弟 |
[1:15:30] | A word to the wise | 给你一句忠告 |
[1:15:32] | about your friend Brian O’Halloran. | 关于你的朋友布莱恩·奥哈洛伦 |
[1:15:35] | Seems he’s not as good a friend as you thought he was. | 看来他不像是你认为的那种好朋友 |
[1:15:37] | Wait, you know about Carrie and Brian? | 等等 你知道凯莉和布莱恩的事吗 |
[1:15:40] | – What? – You just said– | -什么 -但你刚才说 |
[1:15:41] | – I know but Carrie? – Exactly! | -我知道 但 是凯莉吗 -没错 |
[1:15:43] | – No! – Huh? | -不对 -啥 |
[1:15:44] | – Brian tried to fuck you. – Carrie? | -布莱恩想上你 -凯莉 |
[1:15:47] | -Brian fucked Carrie? -Brian fucked me? | -布莱恩上凯莉吗 -布莱恩要上我吗 |
[1:15:49] | – No! – No! | -不可能 -不可能 |
[1:15:50] | – Wait, what? – Wait, what? | -等等 什么 -等等 什么 |
[1:15:51] | How did Brian fuck me? | 布莱恩要怎么上我 |
[1:15:52] | I have it on very good authority that the studio saw | 我有相当可靠的证据 在组里看到 |
[1:15:55] | early footage of Acupuncture Killer | 《针灸杀手》的早期录像 |
[1:15:57] | and they love you for the Odyssey lead, | 他们想让你演《奥德赛》的主角 |
[1:15:59] | especially hand-in-hand with Brian’s own story, | 尤其是与布莱恩自己的故事非常相似 |
[1:16:02] | some publicity-perfect storm kind of deal. | 是那种有得有失的交易 |
[1:16:05] | This can’t be true. | 这不可能是真的 |
[1:16:07] | Brian didn’t think that you could handle the role. | 布莱恩不认为你能胜任这个角色 |
[1:16:09] | He went out of his way to make sure | 他千方百计确保 |
[1:16:11] | you did not get the offer. | 你没有得到这个工作 |
[1:16:13] | Dude, I gotta go. | 伙计 我得走了 |
[1:16:44] | ♪ Hit it ♪ | ♪ 击中它 ♪ |
[1:16:48] | ♪ I got ♪ | ♪ 我要逃 ♪ |
[1:16:54] | I never understood how an actress | 我不明白他们怎么能让一个女演员 |
[1:16:56] | can be expected to show vulnerabilities, | 展示自己的脆弱呢 |
[1:16:59] | show her true self, really reveal herself | 展现她真实的自我 真正地展现她自己 |
[1:17:03] | if she doesn’t trust– | 如果她不信任 |
[1:17:06] | Oh, Brian! | 哎呀 布莱恩啊 |
[1:17:07] | Oh my goodness, bro. | 天哪 兄弟 |
[1:17:08] | Jay, hey, man. | 杰 嘿 伙计 |
[1:17:10] | Dude, I can’t believe I ran into you. | 老兄 我真不敢相信能碰到你 |
[1:17:12] | I was walking around outside and it’s whoa! | 我就在外面乱逛 真是惊喜啊 |
[1:17:13] | Isn’t that your car, Jay? | 杰 那不是你的车吗 |
[1:17:15] | No, it’s not my car. | 不 那不是我的车 |
[1:17:18] | Dude, it’s got your name on the license plate. | 可是车牌上是你的名字欸 |
[1:17:21] | The Odyssey. | 《奥德赛》 |
[1:17:23] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 这事儿啊 |
[1:17:25] | Um, Jay, about that– | 杰 关于那 |
[1:17:26] | Brian got me the role, I knew it. | 布莱恩出马我就能拿到那角色 我就知道 |
[1:17:27] | Actually, I called the studio, Jay, | 事实上我给工作室打过电话的 杰 |
[1:17:30] | and I fought for you, I really did, man, | 我为你争取了 真的 兄弟 |
[1:17:32] | but they’re going in a different direction. | 但他们偏不同意 |
[1:17:35] | The Brian I know would say, | 我认识的那个布莱恩会说 |
[1:17:37] | “Mewes gets the lead part.” | 梅维斯拿到了主演这一角色 |
[1:17:38] | Jay, I did everything I could. | 杰 我能做的都过了 |
[1:17:39] | It’s fucking bullshit, bro. | 那是他妈的胡说八道 兄弟 |
[1:17:41] | Oh, we should get going. | 我们该走了 |
[1:17:43] | Let me give you a little piece of advice, Jason. | 让我给你点建议吧杰森 |
[1:17:46] | Did you ever hear of a hockey player | 你听说过一位叫做 |
[1:17:47] | by the name of Sam Lennox? | 萨姆·雷诺克斯的曲棍球运动员吗 |
[1:17:48] | Fucking don’t do this, please, bro! | 给我他妈的闭嘴 好吗 兄弟 |
[1:17:51] | Jay, you alright? | 杰 你还好吗 |
[1:17:53] | Do you need to like call someone or talk it out or– | 你需要给谁打电话或者说一下 或者 |
[1:17:55] | Or maybe I should– | 或者我应该 |
[1:17:56] | Or maybe you should stand up for your fucking friend, man, | 或者你他妈的应该为你的朋友站出来 |
[1:17:58] | please. | 拜托 |
[1:17:59] | I’ll see around. | 我们回头见 |
[1:18:25] | Dude, did you know? | 哥们 你知道吗 |
[1:18:26] | What? | 知道什么 |
[1:18:28] | That Brian didn’t want me in The Odyssey! | 布莱恩并不想让我留在《奥德塞》里 |
[1:18:29] | Who told you this? | 谁跟你说的 |
[1:18:30] | Don’t lie to me! | 别对我撒谎 |
[1:18:32] | I’m not fucking lying, I’m just asking. | 我特么没撒谎 只是问问 |
[1:18:33] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[1:18:35] | Lately, you’re really out of fucking pocket, man, | 最近 你真的很特么缺钱 哥们 |
[1:18:37] | forgetting the relationship and shit like that. | 别他妈去想搞好关系什么的破事儿了 |
[1:18:39] | Oh, that’s fucked up, you didn’t tell me, alright? | 那都搞砸了 你没跟我说 好吗 |
[1:18:41] | Brian stabbing me in the back is one thing, but you? | 布莱恩背后捅我刀子是一回事 而你呢 |
[1:18:43] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[1:18:45] | I didn’t fucking stab you in the back, motherfucker. | 我可没背后捅你刀子 混蛋 |
[1:18:47] | Like did it ever occur to you | 你就从来没想过 |
[1:18:48] | maybe I was looking out for your best interests? | 或许我才是真正出于对你好的吗 |
[1:18:50] | Oh, how exactly? | 是吗 怎么说 |
[1:18:52] | Fine. You know what? | 行 你知道吗 |
[1:18:55] | I love you to death, okay? | 我爱你爱到死 好吗 |
[1:18:56] | You’re like my best friend in the world, | 你是我这世上最好的朋友 |
[1:18:58] | but like you are not a leading man. | 但你不是最重要的 |
[1:19:00] | And Brian’s gonna make a movie | 布莱恩要拍一部电影 |
[1:19:02] | the whole fucking world’s gonna see. | 整个世界都他妈会看到的 |
[1:19:04] | And if you fail on that stage, man, | 而如果你在舞台上失败 哥们 |
[1:19:06] | that’s huge. | 那会很糟糕 |
[1:19:07] | And it’s tough to get out from under that | 会很难从那个失败中走出来 |
[1:19:08] | and it fucking hurts. | 还他妈会很痛 |
[1:19:10] | When you carry a flop, you turn to fucking shit. | 当你演出失败 你就会变成他妈的狗屎 |
[1:19:12] | I– I became a stoner. | 我 我吸毒上瘾 |
[1:19:13] | Do you ever wonder why? | 你有想过是为什么吗 |
[1:19:15] | Zack and Miri Make a Porno. | 扎克和米瑞拍了部黄片 |
[1:19:17] | You start turning to substances, okay? | 你开始寻求物质的解脱 对吗 |
[1:19:18] | That’s me saying it. | 那是我说的 |
[1:19:20] | People are still fucking making fun of Tusk, | 人们还他妈在笑话《长牙》 |
[1:19:22] | and fucking Mallrats, and shit like that. | 和该死的《耍酷一族》 和这种破事 |
[1:19:24] | And my big fucking fear is the movie flops | 我他妈最大的恐惧就是电影扑街 |
[1:19:26] | and you’re sitting around | 而你坐在一边 |
[1:19:27] | wanting to fucking dampen the pain, | 他妈的幻想减轻疼痛 |
[1:19:29] | then maybe you fucking… | 接着也许你他妈 |
[1:19:30] | Come on, you can say it, bro. | 来吧 你可以说出来 兄弟 |
[1:19:33] | We don’t really wanna do this, dude. | 我们并不想真的这么做 伙计 |
[1:19:35] | Like let’s just– let me enjoy my joint. | 让我们 让我先享受会儿大麻先 |
[1:19:36] | Just say it, bro, come on, fucking say it! | 直说吧 兄弟 来呀 说呀 |
[1:19:39] | Maybe you start fucking using again, alright? | 也许你该又他妈开始吸毒了 好吧 |
[1:19:41] | Maybe you fucking wind up with a goddamn 12-gauge in your arm. | 也许该给胳膊上他妈的狠狠打上一针 |
[1:19:45] | Maybe I gotta fucking take you to nine more fucking rehabs, | 也许我他妈得带你到9家别的戒毒所 |
[1:19:47] | watch you run out of another one, | 看你从一家家中跑出来 |
[1:19:49] | and fucking I gotta be your goddamn human parachute, | 我他妈一定是你的人肉降落伞 |
[1:19:51] | save you from the fucking rock bottom | 把你从他妈的低谷里给救出来 |
[1:19:53] | that you’re always trying to drag | 而你他妈却总是想要将我们 |
[1:19:54] | both of us fucking down to, man. | 一起拽进低谷里 兄弟 |
[1:19:56] | I’m sorry, not for nothing, | 对不起 不是无缘无故的 |
[1:19:58] | but I go through that shit again, dude. | 但我又得他妈的再经历一遍 兄弟 |
[1:19:59] | I got a kid of my own! | 我有孩子了 |
[1:20:01] | You’re fucking great in my movies. | 你在我电影里真是他妈的好 |
[1:20:02] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别误会我 |
[1:20:04] | You’re born to play Jay, but fuck, dude | 你生而为了扮演杰的 但操蛋的 |
[1:20:06] | dude, that’s a big fucking job and you’re not that actor. | 那只是一份了不起的工作而你不是那演员 |
[1:20:09] | So stop fucking hounding people about it. | 所以以后别他妈再缠着别人了 |
[1:20:11] | Or maybe it doesn’t flop, and it fucking skyrockets, | 或许它不会扑街 而是他妈的一炮而红 |
[1:20:16] | and I’m born to play the fucking Odyssey. | 而我生来就是为了演他妈的《奥德赛》 |
[1:20:18] | I nail it, my career surpasses yours, | 我成功了 我的事业超越了你 |
[1:20:21] | and I’m not in your fucking pocket | 而我不是在你该死的裤兜里 |
[1:20:23] | to pull out when you want. | 好让你想掏的时候就才掏出来 |
[1:20:25] | And then you put me in your movie | 你让我进你的电影里 |
[1:20:27] | and my shit kills it, and for the first time ever | 我他妈成功了 这是第一次 |
[1:20:29] | in the history of Kevin Smith movies, | 在凯文·史密斯的电影历史上 |
[1:20:31] | the movie makes money! | 能赚钱的一部 |
[1:20:34] | How about that shit? | 那他妈的怎么样 |
[1:20:36] | Okay, I’m– like this is so not the fucking time | 好吧 我 好像现在不是他妈的 |
[1:20:40] | to even do this. | 做这事的时候 |
[1:20:41] | Like… | 好像 |
[1:20:43] | I don’t know if you noticed, | 我不知道你是否注意到了 |
[1:20:45] | but I’m about to go to a fucking comedy show! | 但我他妈要参演一部喜剧了 |
[1:20:49] | So you know what, dude, | 所以你知道吗 哥们 |
[1:20:52] | if that’s really the way you feel about shit, | 如果你真的这么想的话 |
[1:20:54] | Like fuck off. | 滚边去 |
[1:20:55] | Go fuck yourself. | 去你妈的 |
[1:20:57] | You know what? Go step on that. | 你知道吗 去踩到那个上去 |
[1:20:59] | Silent Bob wants Jay to go step on that fucking joint. | 沉默鲍勃想要杰踩到那个烟头上 |
[1:21:17] | 记住 不管事实如何 你不是偶然拿到这本书的 谨慎选择它的下一个主人 | |
[1:21:31] | Ferny, man. | 费尼 伙计 |
[1:21:33] | I gotta fire that security idiot. | 我要开掉那个白痴保安 |
[1:21:35] | Kevin and O’Halloran are fucking working together, | 凯文他妈的在和奥哈洛伦合作 |
[1:21:37] | dude, to destroy me. | 伙计 想要毁掉我 |
[1:21:39] | What? | 什么 |
[1:21:39] | Dude, they’re trying to sabotage my career. | 伙计 他们想毁掉我的事业 |
[1:21:41] | Jason, relax, man. | 杰森 放松 兄弟 |
[1:21:42] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[1:21:43] | I messed up, dude. | 我搞砸了 哥们 |
[1:21:45] | I read the whole book. | 我整本书都看了 |
[1:21:47] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[1:21:49] | I followed it step-by-step | 我一步步照着做的 |
[1:21:51] | and it cleared my thoughts, dude, | 它理清了我的思想 伙计 |
[1:21:53] | and at first I thought I could handle it, | 一开始我觉得我能搞定的 |
[1:21:55] | but then with Kevin and– and then I– I feel | 但接着凯文 然后我 我觉得 |
[1:21:57] | like I’m losing my fucking mind, man. | 好像我他妈要疯了一样 伙计 |
[1:21:58] | Breathe, Jason. | 呼吸 杰森 |
[1:21:59] | I’m going crazy. | 我要疯了 |
[1:22:01] | No, you are evolving. | 不 你是在进化 |
[1:22:03] | You’re seeing the world from a different plane! | 你只是在另一架飞机上来看这个世界 |
[1:22:06] | The book does that to you, man. | 是那本书让你有这个感觉的 哥们 |
[1:22:08] | I’ve been there. | 我曾经经历过 |
[1:22:10] | What– what do you mean? | 什么 你说什么 |
[1:22:11] | Jason, I, too, was an actor, | 杰森 我也曾经是一名演员 |
[1:22:14] | hugely popular in my home country. | 在我祖国还很受欢迎 |
[1:22:16] | But I was cursed. | 但我被诅咒了 |
[1:22:20] | Everybody I meet falls hopelessly in love with me. | 我遇到的每个人都无可救药地爱上了我 |
[1:22:23] | And believe me, Jason, it is a curse. | 相信我 杰森 这是个诅咒 |
[1:22:27] | So just like you, I decided to change, | 所以就像你一样 我也决定去改变 |
[1:22:29] | beat the curse. | 以战胜诅咒 |
[1:22:31] | So I came to America to act, to play the bad guy, the gangster | 所以我到美国来表演 扮演坏人和黑帮 |
[1:22:35] | and–and one day I met with a director late at night, | 然后有一天晚上 我碰到一位导演 |
[1:22:38] | and he of course, was hopelessly in love with me, | 他当然 也无可救药地爱上了我 |
[1:22:42] | and I had a plan. | 于是我就有了个计划 |
[1:22:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:23:09] | How do you think I met the chief? | 你觉得我是怎么认识局长的 |
[1:23:12] | She arrested you? | 她逮捕你的吗 |
[1:23:14] | For the first time in my life I was in love, | 我人生中第一次陷入爱河 |
[1:23:17] | deeply in love. | 深陷爱河 |
[1:23:19] | She massaged the charges and made them disappear. | 她巧妙地帮我把指控给取消了 |
[1:23:23] | For her, I quit acting and went into hiding | 为了她 我不再演戏并且再也不见 |
[1:23:27] | from all who loved me. | 那些曾经爱过我的人 |
[1:23:29] | And I don’t regret it for one second, | 我一秒都未曾后悔过 |
[1:23:30] | because it was time to give up the book, | 因为是时候放弃这本书了 |
[1:23:33] | but only to the right person. | 但只能是给到正确的人 |
[1:23:35] | Uh, I can’t think straight. | 我有点糊涂了 |
[1:23:37] | Right, well, Kevin, he betrayed me, | 好吧 凯文 他曾经背叛过我 |
[1:23:38] | he broke my heart, dude. | 伤了我的心 哥们 |
[1:23:39] | And then O’Halloran and Carrie– | 接着奥哈洛伦和凯莉 |
[1:23:41] | Jason, as long as there is Silent Bob, | 杰森 只要有沉默鲍勃在的一天 |
[1:23:43] | there will always be Jay. | 就永远有杰 |
[1:23:45] | Anything and anyone in the way of turning Jay into Jason | 任何妨碍杰进化成杰森的人或者事 |
[1:23:50] | must be dealt with. | 都要处理掉 |
[1:23:52] | This is why I chose to give you the book. | 这也是为什么我决定给你这本书 |
[1:23:55] | You are right. | 你说的对 |
[1:23:57] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 哥们 |
[1:23:59] | Oh, and, Jason! | 对了 杰森 |
[1:24:01] | I have a feeling this might come in useful. | 我有预感可能这个日后会有用的 |
[1:24:06] | You’re a dangerous man, Fernando. | 你是个危险的人 费尔南多 |
[1:24:29] | 前门是开着的 布莱恩 ;) | |
[1:25:27] | There you are. | 找到你了 |
[1:25:29] | I’m not even supposed to be here today. | 我甚至今天不该来这儿的 |
[1:25:32] | That’s right, motherfucker. | 是的 混蛋 |
[1:25:34] | Carried that movie. | 电影全靠这里了 |
[1:25:47] | Oh, I gotta see this again. | 我得再看一遍 |
[1:25:52] | I’m not even supposed to be here today. | 我甚至今天不该来这儿的 |
[1:25:55] | Every fucking time, it kills me, man. | 他妈的每一次 都要笑死我 伙计 |
[1:26:14] | You want what? | 你想要什么 |
[1:26:15] | A blowie. | 给我口交 |
[1:26:17] | Not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[1:26:18] | It won’t last long. | 不会太久 |
[1:26:20] | You can forget about it, you little shit. | 你休想 小混蛋 |
[1:26:21] | Oh, you’ve already showed me your titties. | 可你已经给我看过你的乳房 |
[1:26:23] | For my fiancé. | 那是为了我的未婚夫 |
[1:26:26] | He wants that comic book so bad he’d probably blow you himself. | 他那么想要那本漫画 可能亲自给你口 |
[1:26:29] | Also, it’s not the full titty | 还有 那不能算完整的乳房 |
[1:26:31] | unless you see the nip. | 你都没看到乳头 |
[1:26:35] | I’m not even supposed to be here today. | 我甚至今天不该来这儿的 |
[1:26:39] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[1:26:44] | What the fuck? | 卧槽 |
[1:26:54] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:26:57] | It’s not raining. | 也没下雨啊 |
[1:27:05] | Fucking sake. | 天哪 |
[1:27:07] | Stupid mirror. | 傻逼镜子 |
[1:27:15] | Jesus! | 天哪 |
[1:27:17] | Jesus? | 天啊 |
[1:27:19] | Who let you in? | 谁让你进来的 |
[1:27:20] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:27:21] | Come on, Jesus. Look out. | 过来 天哪 小心 |
[1:27:22] | Good boy. | 乖孩子 |
[1:27:28] | Fuck is going on? | 他妈的怎么了 |
[1:27:51] | Got you, mother– | 抓到你了 混 |
[1:27:53] | Jay? | 杰 |
[1:27:54] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[1:27:59] | What the fuck, Jay? | 怎么了 杰 |
[1:28:02] | Oh, man, you son of a– | 天哪 你个混 |
[1:28:10] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:28:12] | Show me the full titty and we have a deal. | 给我看看完整的乳房 我们说好的 |
[1:28:13] | Go back inside and jerk off. | 滚回去打手枪去吧 |
[1:28:19] | Oh God! | 天哪 |
[1:28:30] | You like the fucking Golden Rocket? | 你喜欢这他妈的金火箭吗 |
[1:28:47] | Jay, you can have The Odyssey. | 杰 你可以演《奥德赛》了 |
[1:28:50] | Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[1:28:52] | I know about you and Carrie, motherfucker! | 混蛋 我知道你和凯莉事了 |
[1:28:56] | What about Carrie? | 凯莉呢 |
[1:28:58] | Carrie? | 凯莉吗 |
[1:28:59] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[1:29:00] | Who the hell is that? | 那他妈的是谁 |
[1:29:02] | Are you about to murder Brian O’Halloran? | 你要杀了布莱恩·奥哈洛伦吗 |
[1:29:04] | Look, I saw what was on the computer, right? | 我看到电脑上的东西了 对吧 |
[1:29:06] | And I saw you guys hugging at Esteban’s. | 我看到你们在埃斯特班家拥抱 |
[1:29:08] | No. | 没有 |
[1:29:09] | Jason, you asshole. | 杰森 你这混蛋 |
[1:29:11] | I asked Brian to take you seriously | 我要布莱恩在埃斯特班家 |
[1:29:12] | – as an actor at Esteban’s. – Yeah. | -真心把你当成演员 -是的 |
[1:29:15] | I told him it would mean the world for you | 我说如果你能演《奥德赛》 |
[1:29:17] | if you got the role in The Odyssey. | 那就此生无憾了 |
[1:29:19] | Uh, yeah, man, yeah, The Odyssey. | 是的 伙计 《奥德赛》 |
[1:29:21] | This is also Brian from next door. | 这是隔壁邻居 也叫布莱恩 |
[1:29:23] | I’ve been bidding on that fucking comic | 我投标了那部漫画 |
[1:29:25] | as a surprise to you. | 作为给你的惊喜 |
[1:29:27] | I’ve been bidding on that as well. | 我也在竞标 |
[1:29:28] | You are the other bidder? | 你就是另一个投标人啊 |
[1:29:31] | And you’re that rude little motherfucker. | 你就是那个粗鲁的小混蛋啊 |
[1:29:35] | Sit the fuck down! | 给我坐下 |
[1:29:39] | You were about to kill Brian for me? | 你要为了我杀了布莱恩吗 |
[1:29:42] | Not exactly, but… | 不确定 但是 |
[1:29:44] | Well, yeah, I guess I was. | 是的 我猜是的 |
[1:29:53] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[1:29:55] | Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[1:29:57] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:29:58] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:30:06] | What are we gonna do about O’Halloran? | 我们怎么处理奥哈洛伦 |
[1:30:10] | Baby, he’s a witness now. | 宝贝 他现在是个目击者 |
[1:30:12] | The Odyssey’s, you’re right about it. | 《奥德赛》的目击者 你说得对 |
[1:30:13] | I’m not a witness. | 我不是目击者 |
[1:30:14] | I’m not saying anything. | 我什么都不会说 |
[1:30:16] | Well, I guess you better finish the job then, angel. | 我觉得你最好完成工作 宝贝 |
[1:30:18] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:30:19] | No, please. | 别 求你们了 |
[1:30:21] | What’s the alternative? | 还有什么选择 |
[1:30:23] | What? | 什么 |
[1:30:24] | I guess you’re right. | 我想你是对的 |
[1:30:26] | Jason, wait. | 杰森 等等 |
[1:30:29] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[1:30:31] | Say it for me. | 告诉我 |
[1:30:32] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:30:34] | Oh yeah. | 是的 |
[1:30:35] | Snoogans, motherfucker! | 么么哒 臭鸡巴 |
[1:30:43] | You have been found guilty of murder in the first degree. | 你犯有一级谋杀罪 |
[1:30:49] | Silence in court! | 法庭上保持肃静 |
[1:30:51] | …also starring in such movies as Clerks, | 陪审团达成审判 影片《疯狂店员》 |
[1:30:53] | Chasing Amy, and Mallrats has been called back | 《猜·情·寻》和《耍酷一族》里的主演 |
[1:30:54] | into the court as the jury has reached a verdict. | 被传唤至法庭 |
[1:30:58] | A celebrity capable of setting an example. | 本该是能树立榜样的知名人物 |
[1:31:03] | Instead you chose to act | 然而你却 |
[1:31:05] | in a consistently despicable manner, | 自始至终表现得很卑鄙无耻 |
[1:31:08] | be it on the screen or over a podcast. | 无论是在银幕上还是播客上 |
[1:31:11] | The crux of the case came when DNA evidence | 案件的关键在于 |
[1:31:13] | was found at the scene of the crime. | 在案发现场发现了DNA证据 |
[1:31:15] | Therefore, this court is left with no choice | 因此 本法庭别无选择 |
[1:31:17] | but to impose a sentence of life imprisonment. | 必须判处无期徒刑 |
[1:31:22] | Do you have anything to say to the court at this time? | 此刻你有什么需要辩解的 |
[1:31:26] | Mr. Smith? | 史密斯先生 |
[1:31:29] | I c– I can’t– I can’t believe this is happening. | 我 我无法 我无法相信 |
[1:31:32] | It wasn’t me, man! | 法官 不是我 |
[1:31:34] | – I’m innocent. – That’ll do. | -我冤枉 -就这样 |
[1:31:36] | It wasn’t the fat one, it was the skinny one! | 不是胖的那个 是瘦的那个 |
[1:31:38] | – Silence! – Man! | -肃静 -天啊 |
[1:31:41] | The remnants of a marijuana cigarette | 大麻的残余 |
[1:31:42] | with traces of Kevin Smith’s DNA was found | 在布莱恩·奥哈洛伦的尸体上 |
[1:31:44] | on the body of Brian O’Halloran. | 发现了凯文·史密斯的DNA痕迹 |
[1:31:47] | Silent Bob wants Jay to go step | 沉默的鲍勃希望杰 |
[1:31:48] | on that fucking joint. | 吸[踩]那个烟卷 |
[1:31:55] | Some suggest that this murder is the result of reefer madness. | 有人说这起谋杀是大麻妄想症的结果 |
[1:31:58] | As Kevin Smith was a loud proponent of marijuana smoking, | 因为凯文·史密斯是个大麻瘾君子 |
[1:32:01] | it brings into question– | 那么问题来了 |
[1:32:03] | Wait. Wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[1:32:05] | Wait, I’m getting breaking news. | 等等 我有突发新闻 |
[1:32:08] | Kevin Smith has been found guilty | 凯文·史密斯犯有 |
[1:32:09] | of the murder of Brian O’Halloran. | 谋杀布莱恩·奥哈洛伦的罪名 |
[1:32:11] | Kevin! Kevin! | 凯文 凯文 |
[1:32:12] | Here he is. Kevin. | 他在这里 凯文 |
[1:32:13] | Move, bitch! | 走开 婊子 |
[1:32:14] | – Kevin! – Kevin Smith. | -凯文 -凯文·史密斯 |
[1:32:16] | Out of my way, bitch! It wasn’t me. | 滚开 贱人 不是我 |
[1:32:18] | Kevin! Kevin! | 凯文 凯文 |
[1:32:20] | Come on, man, it wasn’t me, it was the other guy! | 拜托 不是我 是另一个人 |
[1:32:21] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[1:32:22] | It was Jay! | 是杰 |
[1:32:24] | Jay! | 杰 |
[1:32:26] | I’d like to thank the detectives who worked so hard on this case | 我想感谢为此案件辛勤付出的侦探 |
[1:32:28] | to bring us a swift and just verdict. | 作出的迅速公正的判决 |
[1:32:30] | What’s the latest with Vinnie Jones? | 文尼·琼斯最近怎么样 |
[1:32:32] | Does he link to this case? | 他和这件案子有关吗 |
[1:32:33] | The LAPD has an outstanding arrest warrant | 洛杉矶警察局有一份针对文森特·琼斯 |
[1:32:35] | for Vincent Jones regarding two separate murders. | 两起杀人案件未处理的逮捕令 |
[1:32:37] | However, latest intelligence suggests he’s currently hiding | 然而 最新情报表明他目前藏身英国 |
[1:32:40] | in the United Kingdom amidst his extensive criminal network | 躲在英国地下组织内 |
[1:32:43] | within the British underworld. | 他广泛的犯罪网络中 |
[1:32:44] | – Jay! – It’s Jason! | -杰 -杰森来了 |
[1:32:46] | Jason! Move, bitch. | 杰森 滚开屌人 |
[1:32:47] | Jason, how do you feel about the court’s decision? | 杰森 你对法庭的判决有何感想 |
[1:32:50] | Absolutely mortified. | 这完全是种羞辱 |
[1:32:51] | Do you still believe Kevin was innocent? | 你仍相信凯文是无辜的吗 |
[1:32:53] | Now, I believe you know, Kevin’s jealousy | 现在我相信 凯文嫉妒 |
[1:32:56] | over Brian O’Halloran’s career directing, | 布莱恩·奥哈洛伦的职业发展 |
[1:32:58] | it’s a little funky, | 有点奇怪 |
[1:33:00] | but I can’t imagine Kevin doing anything like this. | 但我无法想象凯文会这么做 |
[1:33:03] | Jason Oh, Jason. | |
[1:33:04] | Jason, is it also true | 杰森 你被邀请参演 |
[1:33:06] | that you’ve been hired onto what would have been | 奥哈洛伦先生的处女大作 |
[1:33:07] | Mr. O’Halloran’s big directorial debut? | 是不是也是真的 |
[1:33:10] | Well, Brian and I spoke at lengths | 布莱恩和我说了许多 |
[1:33:12] | about me playing the lead in The Odyssey, | 关于让我主演《奥德赛》的事 |
[1:33:14] | and matter of fact the first time | 在拍摄《怒犯天条》时 |
[1:33:16] | he showed me the project, it was on the set of Dogma. | 他首次向我展示这一项目 |
[1:33:18] | So I think I should follow through with it | 所以我想我应该接受这一安排 |
[1:33:19] | and who better than Chris Nolan | 还有谁比克里斯·诺兰 |
[1:33:22] | to fill Brian’s remarkable shoes. | 更适合布莱恩呢 |
[1:33:23] | I mean it’s gonna be great. Great. | 我说这会很棒 很棒 |
[1:33:25] | Oh, Jason, one last question. | 杰森 最后一个问题 |
[1:33:26] | Jason! Jason! | 杰森 杰森 |
[1:33:45] | Mr. Arnold! | 阿诺德先生 |
[1:33:47] | – Mr. Arnold! – Detective. | -阿诺德先生 -侦探先生 |
[1:33:49] | Do you not believe your presence here | 你不觉得你在这里 |
[1:33:50] | is a little inappropriate considering what you– | 有点不合时宜吗 因为你 |
[1:33:52] | Jason Mewes is a criminal mastermind. | 杰森·梅维斯是个犯罪高手 |
[1:33:54] | Your obsession with Mewes is alleged | 据说你对梅维斯的痴迷 |
[1:33:56] | to have dated back to your unsuccessful audition | 可以追溯到你对一个角色的试镜失败 |
[1:33:58] | for a role that Jason was offered. | 后来杰森获得了这个角色 |
[1:34:00] | Noogles to the snoo– | 么么么么么 |
[1:34:01] | No, next. Oh. | 下一个 |
[1:34:03] | That’s substantiated and you can’t prove that. | 这是事实 你这么说无凭无据 |
[1:34:05] | You have been disgraced, thrown off the force, | 你很丢脸 失去了影响力 |
[1:34:07] | and could face criminal assault charges | 在臭名昭著的安全监控视频流出后 |
[1:34:08] | after the infamous security video was leaked. | 你将面临暴力殴打指控 |
[1:34:13] | Now are you, motherfucker? | 是吗 混蛋 |
[1:34:15] | And yet you stand here today still insisting | 今天你在这里依然坚持 |
[1:34:17] | that Mewes is a murderer? | 梅维斯是凶手吗 |
[1:34:20] | If I have to spend every goddamn second | 如果我必须花费余生的每分每秒 |
[1:34:22] | of the rest of my life proving that Jason Mewes is a murderer, | 证明杰森·梅维斯是凶手 |
[1:34:24] | I will. | 我会的 |
[1:34:26] | I’m a descendant of Sherlock Holmes, | 我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯的后裔 |
[1:34:27] | motherfucker. | 他妈的 |
[1:34:28] | I can solve anything. | 我能解决任何问题 |
[1:34:29] | You hear that, Mewes? | 你听见了吗 梅维斯 |
[1:34:31] | I’m coming for you, son of a bitch. | 我会收拾你的 狗娘养的 |
[1:34:33] | You cock-sucking actor, motherfucker. | 你这走后门的演员 混蛋 |
[1:34:35] | I’m coming for you! | 我会收拾你的 |
[1:34:37] | Nothing will stop me! | 什么都挡不了我了 |
[1:34:38] | Absolutely nothing! | 完全不可阻挡 |
[1:34:40] | Fucker! | 妈的 |
[1:34:43] | If he’s related to Sherlock Holmes, | 如果他是夏洛克·福尔摩斯的亲戚 |
[1:34:45] | then I am fucking Ryan Gosling. | 那我就是瑞恩·高斯林 |
[1:34:46] | And let me tell you now, I am not fucking Go– | 而事实上 我他妈才不是瑞 |
[1:35:17] | We have a brand new number 1 most important movie star | 世界上诞生了一个全新的 |
[1:35:19] | in the world. | 最重要的影星 |
[1:35:23] | That’s right, Danny Trejo is on top | 没错 丹尼·特雷乔是 |
[1:35:26] | as the world’s most important movie star. | 世界上最重要的影星 |
[1:36:52] | Piece of shit! | 狗屎 |
[1:36:54] | See for yourself. Why don’t you have a sip? | 管好你自己 你为什么不吸一口 |
[1:36:55] | – I will cut your throat, bitch. – Why? | -我要割了你的喉咙 贱人 -为什么 |
[1:36:57] | You didn’t see me run anyone over. | 你没看见我撞到任何人 |
[1:36:59] | – I didn’t see you. – Wait, what? | -我没看见你 -等等 你说什么 |
[1:37:01] | I thought maybe it was that | 我想可能是 |
[1:37:02] | English soccer thug turned actor, | 英国足球流氓变的演员 |
[1:37:04] | ’cause they keep showing him on the news, | 因为他们一直在新闻上报道他 |
[1:37:06] | but I was blinded by the headlights, | 但我被大灯晃瞎了 |
[1:37:07] | I didn’t see. Woah! | 我没看见 |
[1:37:08] | Back here, dude. | 回头 伙计 |
[1:37:10] | Dude, it’s me. | 伙计 是我 |
[1:37:12] | Who’s me? | 你是谁 |
[1:37:14] | It’s Zach. | 是扎克 |
[1:37:15] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[1:37:17] | – Zach Galligan? – Shhh! | -扎克·加利根吗 -安静 |
[1:37:18] | Keep your voice down, man. | 轻点 伙计 |
[1:37:20] | I’m gonna be signing shit here for a month. | 我在这签了一个也 |
[1:37:21] | Zach, didn’t you get a call? | 扎克 你没接到电话吗 |
[1:37:23] | You know, this kid came up to me… | 你知道 这孩子找到我 |
[1:37:24] | What? | 什么 |
[1:37:28] | – That’s not the line. – I’m sorry, bro. | -这不是台词 -对不起 兄弟 |
[1:37:29] | Uh, we gave this part to Dean Cain. | 我们把这部分给迪恩·凯因 |
[1:37:32] | What, you gave it to Cain? | 什么 你给了凯因吗 |
[1:37:34] | Super bitch? | 大贱人吗 |
[1:37:35] | Dean Cain. | 迪恩·凯因 |
[1:37:37] | He’s not in Gremlins or Gremlins 2. | 他又没演《小魔怪》或《小魔怪2》 |
[1:37:39] | Zach, I gave you the part as the director. | 扎克 我让你做这部分导演 |
[1:37:41] | But I can do two parts. | 但我能做两个部分 |
[1:37:42] | That’s why I did the accent. | 所以我才有口音 |
[1:37:44] | Bro, I don’t know what to say. | 兄弟 我不知道该说什么 |
[1:37:45] | Why don’t you go watch your fucking movie? | 你为什么不去看看你扯淡的电影 |
[1:37:47] | I need an ambulance. | 我需要救护车 |
[1:37:49] | No shit, ’cause that looks painful. | 不 因为那看上去很痛苦 |
[1:37:51] | You killed that guy. | 你杀了他 |
[1:37:52] | You’re looking pretty pale, bro. | 你脸色很苍白 兄弟 |
[1:37:54] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[1:37:57] | What have you got for me in the picture, huh? | 你给我准备了什么角色 |
[1:37:59] | It’s like it could be like end-title sequence? | 这好像是结尾的字幕吧 |
[1:38:02] | Or it could be like a crowd sequence | 还是群众演员什么的 |
[1:38:04] | and it would be like, “Hey, hey, Gremlin dude!” | 可以喊”小魔怪 伙计” |
[1:38:05] | You know, if I act something like that. | 你知道的 我可以演那种 |
[1:38:06] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[1:38:07] | We are fully casted. | 我们人员已满 |
[1:38:10] | You gotta help me out. | 你要帮帮我 |
[1:38:12] | I need screen time. | 我需要上镜 |
[1:38:14] | I’m trying to fucking stay in the game. | 我在努力留在荧幕上 |
[1:38:16] | Alright, listen, | 好 听着 |
[1:38:17] | I’ll talk to my producers Dom and Rob, | 我要和制作人多姆和罗勃谈谈 |
[1:38:19] | see if we can– | 看看我们能否 |
[1:38:20] | Don’t pawn me off, bro. | 别出卖我 兄弟 |
[1:38:21] | I’m not. | 不会 |
[1:38:22] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:38:26] | And cut. | 切 |
[1:38:28] | Thank you, everyone. | 谢谢 各位 |
[1:38:30] | That is a picture wrap. | 到此为止了 |