英文名称:Independence Day
年代:1996
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | For those who haven’t read the plaque,we’ll read the plaque. | 牌子还没看 我们去看一下 |
[01:10] | Here men from the planet Earth first set foot upon the moon. | 地球上的人类首次登上月球 |
[01:15] | July 1969. | 是在一九六九年七月 |
[01:18] | We came in peace for all mankind. | 我们为了全人类和平而来 |
[03:01] | If this isn’t an insanely beautiful woman,I’m hanging up. | 除非是美女 否则我要挂断了 |
[03:04] | Sir,I think you should listen to this. | 长官 你得听听这个 |
[03:16] | -Sir? -Goddamn it! | -长官 -妈的 |
[03:20] | Come on,baby. Come on! | 来啊 继续 |
[03:23] | This better not be another damn Russian spy job! | 最好不是俄国间谍飞机 |
[03:25] | Air traffic says the skies are clear. | 航空管理局说没有飞机 |
[03:28] | It’s the real thing. | 这次是真的 |
[03:29] | A radio signal from another world. | 是外星来的讯号 |
[03:32] | Let’s not jump the gun here. | 先别那么肯定 |
[03:34] | Get online with Space Command. | 给我接通太空署 |
[03:35] | They’re gonna want to know… | 得让他们知道… |
[03:37] | what’s with the golf balls? | 这些高尔夫球干嘛的? |
[03:39] | You’re gonna kill me here! | 差点给你害死 |
[03:40] | Wait,this can’t be right. | 有点问题 |
[03:42] | The calculated distance from source is only 375,000km. | 讯号发射点离地球只有三十七万五千公里 |
[03:50] | It’s coming from the moon. | 应该来自月球那里 |
[04:05] | Who else knows about this? | 还有谁知道这事? |
[04:07] | SETI in New Mexico identified a signal. | 外星人探索中心也收到讯号 |
[04:10] | But,they’re even more confused than we are,sir. | 但他们比我们更没头绪 |
[04:19] | -Major! -Yes,sir. | -少校 -在 |
[04:22] | Radar reception has been impaired,but we were able to get these. | 雷达收讯不是太好 但收到了这些影像 |
[04:27] | We estimate that it has a diameter of over 550km | 我们估计它的直径达五百五十公里 |
[04:31] | and a mass roughly one fourth the size of our moon. | 体积约是月球的四分之一 |
[04:34] | What the hell is it? | 到底是什么东西? |
[04:36] | A meteor? | 是陨石吗? |
[04:37] | No,sir,definitely not. | 绝对不是 |
[04:40] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[04:41] | Well,sir,it’s slowing down. | 因为它在减速 |
[04:43] | It’s what? | 什么? |
[04:45] | It’s slowing down,sir. | 它慢下来了 |
[04:56] | Get me the Secretary of Defense. | 给我接通国防部长 |
[04:58] | Then wake him! | 把他叫醒 |
[05:04] | Hello. | 您好 |
[05:05] | Hi,it’s me. | 是我 |
[05:07] | What time is it there? | 你那里几点了? |
[05:10] | It’s 2:45 in the morning. | 清晨两点四十五分 |
[05:12] | I know I didn’t wake you. | 我知道我没吵醒你 |
[05:14] | As a matter of fact,you did. | 你就是吵到我了 |
[05:16] | Liar. | 骗人 |
[05:19] | I have a confession to make. | 我要向你招供 |
[05:21] | I’m sleeping next to a beautiful,young brunette. | 我身旁睡了一位棕发美少女 |
[05:26] | You didn’t let her stay up watching TV? | 你没让她看电视看到很晚吧? |
[05:29] | Did you? | 有没有? |
[05:29] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[05:31] | You’re coming home right after the luncheon? | 你午餐后就回来? |
[05:32] | Yes,yes. | 对 没错 |
[05:34] | Mommy? | 妈咪? |
[05:35] | Here’s your mother. | 是你妈妈 |
[05:39] | Hi,honey! | 嗨 甜心 |
[05:41] | I miss you. | 我很想你 |
[05:42] | I know,miss you too. | 我也很想你 |
[05:43] | President Whitmore’s approval ratings have slipped below 40%… | 总统声望跌到四成以下 |
[05:47] | -Even his crime bill failed to pass. -He’s good. | -他提出的犯罪议案也没有通过 -他很棒的 |
[05:49] | Are the salad days over for President Whitmore? | 魏总统的风光日子是否结束了呢 |
[05:52] | Leadership as a pilot in the Gulf… | 在空军带部属打仗… |
[05:55] | is completely different from leadership in politics… | 跟当总统是不一样 |
[05:58] | Daddy let me watch Letterman. | 老爸让我看 大卫深夜秀啦 |
[06:01] | Traitor. | 叛徒 |
[06:02] | That’s the problem. | 这便是问题所在 |
[06:02] | They elected a warrior and got a wimp. | 民众以为选了个勇士 结果却是个懦夫 |
[06:05] | Morning,George. | 早安 乔治 |
[06:06] | Morning,Mr.President. | 早安 总统先生 |
[06:08] | That game couldn’t have been pretty. | 这比赛八成不精彩 |
[06:10] | Thank you,sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[06:13] | Connie,you’re up awfully early this morning. | 康妮 你今天这么早就来啦? |
[06:18] | They’re not attacking your politics,they’re attacking your age. | 他们不是针对你的政策 而是批评你太年轻 |
[06:21] | Address in Congress, | 在国会上发言说 |
[06:23] | “Whitmore seems less like the President… | 魏不像个总统 |
[06:25] | and more like the orphaned child Oliver asking: | 而像”孤星泪”里的奥利弗 |
[06:28] | ‘Please,sir,I’d like some more.”‘ | 在哀求 “再多给一点吧” |
[06:31] | That’s clever. | 他们还真会比喻 |
[06:32] | Sure. I’m not laughing. | 我不觉得好笑 |
[06:34] | Age was not an issue when you stuck to your guns. | 你强硬时 没人说你太嫩 |
[06:37] | You were seen as young,idealistic… | 人家说你是理想派 |
[06:39] | Now the message has gotten lost. | 现在这点被完全忘记了 |
[06:42] | It’s too much politics,too much compromise. | 太多政治考虑 太多妥协 |
[06:45] | Isn’t it amazing how quickly everyone can turn against you? | 朋友一下子变成敌人 也够刺激的 |
[06:50] | Excuse me Mr. President,it’s the Secretary of Defense. | 总统先生 国防部长来电 |
[06:57] | Yes. | 是我 |
[07:01] | Could you say that again? | 你可否再说一遍? |
[07:33] | It’s the WXBY air program. | 这里是WXBY广播电台 |
[07:36] | The temperature is 95 degrees in Central Park. | 中心公园的温度是华氏95度 |
[07:39] | What it is here in the borough. | 纽约发生的异常到底是什么 |
[07:40] | God only knows. | 只有天知道 |
[07:41] | Let’s go to Nick Jones. | 下面请出尼克·琼斯 |
[07:42] | He’ll give us a traffic report to the beaches… | 为大家报告交通情况 |
[07:46] | So why are you waiting? | 你还在等什么? |
[07:48] | My Social Security will expire,you’ll still be sitting there. | 你再这样耗着 我都要入土了 |
[07:51] | I’m thinking. | 我在思考嘛 |
[07:53] | Yeah,well,think already! | 还没考虑够么 |
[08:03] | Do you know how long it takes for those cups to decompose? | 你说那杯子要多久才会腐化 |
[08:06] | If you don’t move soon,I’ll start to decompose. | 你再不走棋 我就要腐化了 |
[08:14] | Listen,David,I’ve been meaning to talk with you. | 我一直想跟你谈谈 |
[08:19] | It’s nice that you see me so much now… | 你经常来陪我 我很开心 可是… |
[08:20] | Don’t start,Dad. | 别又提这事 老爸 |
[08:22] | I’m only saying it’s been…what? Four years? | 我只想说 四年了 |
[08:24] | You’re still wearing a wedding band? | 你还戴着结婚戒指 |
[08:26] | Three years. | 三年 |
[08:27] | All right. Three,four. | 不管是三年还是四年 |
[08:28] | You’re divorced. Come on. Move on. | 你都已经离婚了 |
[08:30] | This is not healthy. | 这样不健康 |
[08:31] | No,this is not healthy. | 这才不健康 |
[08:32] | The smoking is not healthy. | 抽烟不健康 |
[08:38] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[08:40] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[08:43] | Wait. This is not checkmate. | 等一等 还没有将军 |
[08:45] | See you tomorrow,Pop. | 明天见 |
[08:46] | Hold on! This is not checkmate. | 慢着 没有将军啊 |
[08:54] | We’ve got everybody we have working on the problem. | 我们都在想办法 |
[08:56] | I love X-Files too. I hope you get to see it. | 我也爱看X档案 希望你能看得到 |
[09:02] | David! What’s the point in having a beeper if you don’t turn it on? | 你的传呼机怎么关了? |
[09:05] | I was turn it on,I was ignoring you. | 是开的 只是我不想理睬 |
[09:08] | What’s the big emergency? | 出了什么大事? |
[09:10] | It started this morning. | 今天早上开始的 |
[09:11] | Every station’s making like it’s the 1950s. | 每个站点都像回到五十年代 |
[09:14] | We got static,snow,all kinds of distortions. | 有静电 画面有雪花 失真现象 |
[09:17] | Nobody knows… | 等一下 没人知道 |
[09:19] | There’s a reason we have bins lapelled “Recycle”. | 桶上不是写着”回收”吗? |
[09:21] | What the hell is going on? My God in heaven! | 怎么回事? 我的老天 |
[09:24] | So sue me. David! We got a problem! | 去控告我吧 跟你说有问题 |
[09:27] | Did you switch transponder channels? | 收发器频道改了没? |
[09:30] | Please! You think I’d be this panicked if it was so simple? | 要是那么简单的话 我还这么恐慌干嘛 |
[09:33] | OK,let’s point the dish at another satellite. | 那把天线对准另一个卫星 |
[09:36] | We tried that. It didn’t work. | 试过了 没有用 |
[09:38] | It’s almost as though they weren’t there. | 好像所有卫星都不在了 |
[09:41] | What have we got here? | 这是什么东西? |
[09:49] | This is impossible. | 这是不可能的 |
[09:50] | We created a race of robots. | 我们创造了机器人 |
[09:52] | Their function… | 用它们来… |
[09:54] | The signal’s all screwed up. | 讯号全都有问题 |
[09:56] | Stop it! Just leave it alone. You’ll break it! | 别这样 你会把它打坏 |
[09:59] | It’s so fuzzy. | 画面太模糊 |
[10:14] | Morning,Lucas. | 早啊 卢卡斯 |
[10:17] | You see these? | 看到没? |
[10:18] | I got a whole goddamn crop full of these. | 种的菜都成这样子了 |
[10:21] | If your father’s not in the air in 20 minutes, | 二十分钟后还不见你父亲 |
[10:25] | I’m getting someone else. | 我就另请高明 |
[10:35] | Russell! | 罗素 |
[10:51] | Russell! what are you doing? | 你到底在干嘛 |
[11:09] | Just what in the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你在搞什么鬼? |
[11:15] | It’s the wrong field,you idiot! | 白痴 你喷错了人家的田 |
[11:17] | Lucas’s farm is on the other side of town! | 卢卡斯的农场在另一头 |
[11:24] | Are you sure? | 你肯定吗? |
[12:04] | CNS is running a story that… | CNS报导说 |
[12:05] | we’re covering up a nuclear-testing experiment. | 我们在秘密进行核爆炸实验 |
[12:07] | They can run with it if they want to embarrass themselves. | 他们想出丑 就让他们出 |
[12:10] | NASA wants to know our position. | 太空总署想知道我们的立场 |
[12:13] | Our official position is we have no official position. | 官方立场就是不做回应 |
[12:17] | What is going on here? | 康妮 究竟什么事? |
[12:19] | Guys,would I keep you out of the loop? | 我会瞒你们吗? |
[12:21] | Absolutely. | 肯定会 |
[12:23] | So what? I can’t hear you | 什么 我听不见 |
[12:25] | At the moment our satellites are somewhat unreliable. | 卫星有点不可靠 |
[12:27] | Isn’t it possible that this thing may just pass us by? | 它会不会只是经过? |
[12:31] | What if it doesn’t pass us by? | 如果不是呢? |
[12:33] | Why don’t we target some ICBMs to blow it up? | 用洲际飞弹把它轰掉吧 |
[12:35] | And risk turning one dangerous falling object into many? | 散开掉下来对我们更危险 |
[12:38] | We don’t yet know enough to… | 没弄清楚之前 |
[12:41] | make any kind of intelligent judgments. | 我们很难做出正确的判断 |
[12:42] | Luckily the press is making up their own story for this point. | 还好新闻界仍在乱猜 |
[12:46] | But that’s not gonna keep. | 但维持不了多久的 |
[12:47] | We may need to upgrade to DEFCON 3. | 空防可能得进入 紧急状况三状态 |
[12:50] | Absolutely. General,tell NORAD we’re on DEFCON 3. | 通知北美防空部进入紧急状况三状态 |
[12:54] | That’s not what the President said. | 总统没那么说啊 |
[12:55] | Isn’t that a bit premature? | 这个决定未免快了些吧? |
[12:57] | Over 50% of the armed forces are on weekend leave. | 陆海空三军 有一半以上在休假 |
[13:01] | Plus the commanders and troops that are in town… | 还有大批部队 |
[13:03] | for the Fourth of July parade. | 要参加国庆游行 |
[13:04] | Go ahead. Commander. | 说吧 |
[13:05] | The object has settled into a stationary orbit. | 那物体已停在轨道上 |
[13:08] | Well,that’s good news. | 这是好消息 |
[13:10] | Not really,sir. | 未必 |
[13:11] | Part of it has broken off into nearly three dozen pieces. | 其中一部份爆裂成三十多部份 |
[13:15] | Smaller than the whole,yet over 15 miles in width themselves. | 它们比母体小 但宽度仍超过十五里 |
[13:23] | Where are they heading? | 他们会到哪? |
[13:25] | They should be entering our atmosphere within the next 25 minutes. | 再过二十五分钟便到地球大气层 |
[13:58] | This had better be good. | 最好是没事 |
[13:59] | Admiral on deck! | 海军司令到 |
[14:04] | Sir,we’re looking at a total radar blackout over a 13km area. | 长官 超过十三公里范围雷达完全没用 |
[14:08] | Let’s do a diagnostic check. | 把雷达检测一下 |
[14:09] | Excuse me,sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[14:10] | The radar may be malfunctioning, | 雷达可能只是故障 |
[14:12] | but the infrared is totally off the map. | 但红外线却完全失灵 |
[14:19] | Jeez! | 我的天 |
[14:23] | Get me Atlantic Command on line. | 联络大西洋司令部 |
[14:28] | Hang on,sir. | 等一下 |
[14:29] | Sir,we have visual range with incoming over Iraqi air space. | 伊拉克领空有目击报告 |
[14:33] | -Second sighting? -Yes,sir. Just came in from the Persian Gulf. | -有别人看到吗? -有 这刚从波斯湾传过来 |
[14:37] | We have two confirmed visual contacts. | 已经有两次目击证明 |
[14:40] | They’re tracking another one off the California coastline! | 有一个在加州外海 还在追踪 |
[14:46] | All right,put it on. | 开电视 |
[14:47] | General,you might wanna watch this. | 你们来看看 |
[14:48] | I get it. | 我来 |
[14:52] | Ladies and gentlemen,we are interrupting our regular broadcast… | 我们用临时插播方式 |
[14:56] | to bring you extraordinary events taking place in Russia. | 报导俄国的奇特事件 |
[14:59] | This unexplained disturbance and the resulting hysteria are incredible. | 这种不明现象已经引起恐慌 |
[15:04] | How would you describe what you are seeing? | 你看到了什么情况? |
[15:07] | lt is clearing the mountains,moving too slowly to be a comet or meteor. | 它已经离开山区 按速度来看应不是慧星或陨石 |
[15:13] | Widespread panic has gripped the countryside… | 乡下的民众都非常害怕 |
[15:15] | as thousands have taken to the streets. | 纷纷跑到了街上 |
[15:19] | It is confirmed. The unexplained phenomenon is headed for Moscow. | 已经证实 物体正飞往莫斯科 |
[15:24] | Mr. President,we have an AWAC off the West Coast. | 总统先生 我们在西岸有预警机 |
[15:27] | ETA with contact point,three minutes. | 估计过三分钟会有接触 |
[15:31] | Don’t understand it,sir. Side radar doesn’t see a thing. | 机侧雷达没有发现 |
[15:33] | I know! I’m blind,sir. | 是的 完全没有讯号 |
[15:35] | Nothing is registering. | 一无所获 |
[15:36] | Negative. We have zero visibility. Visibility is at zero. | 什么都没发现 |
[15:41] | Command,this is Eagle Eye 370. | 这是 “鹰眼” |
[15:44] | Captain,the President is listening. Repeat what you just told me. | 总统正在听 你再说一遍 |
[15:49] | We still have zero visibility. | 我们还是毫无发现 |
[15:53] | Instrumentation is malfunctioning. | 仪器发生故障 |
[15:56] | We can’t get any kind of reading on what’s in front of us. | 侦测不到任何东西 |
[16:00] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[16:02] | It maybe clearing. | 可能正常了 |
[16:12] | Pull out! | 快撤 |
[16:24] | Line’s gone,sir. | 断线了 长官 |
[16:26] | Two more spotted over the Atlantic. | 大西洋上空又有两个 |
[16:28] | One’s moving toward New York,the other here. | 朝纽约和这里飞来 |
[16:30] | How long do we have? | 我们有多少时间? |
[16:31] | Less than 10 minutes. | 少于十分钟 |
[16:33] | Mr. President,I recommend we move you to a secure location. | 总统先生 我们会把你转移到安全地点 |
[16:37] | Connie,can we expect the same panic? | 我们民众也会恐慌吗? |
[16:40] | More than likely. | 非常有可能 |
[16:41] | We can discuss this on the way. | 我们可以在路上讨论 |
[16:44] | I’m not leaving. | 我不会离开 |
[16:46] | We have to maintain a working government. | 我们要维持政府运作 |
[16:48] | I want to escort… | 我想让你们把 |
[16:49] | the Vice President,the whole cabinet and the Joint Chiefs, | 副总统 内阁成员和参谋长 |
[16:51] | take them to a secured location. | 送到安全地点 |
[16:53] | I’m staying. | 我要留下来 |
[16:54] | I don’t want to add to a public hysteria that’s gonna cost lives. | 可能会有人因为恐慌而丧命 |
[16:58] | Connie,we’ll initiate the emergency broadcast system. | 启动紧急广播系统 |
[17:02] | We’ll advise people not to panic. | 要劝民众不要恐慌 |
[17:04] | The best idea right now is to stay in their homes. | 现在最好都不要出门 |
[17:08] | Yes,sir. | 遵命 |
[17:09] | Have the cabinet members rendezvous here. We’ll take them to NORAD. | 请内阁成员到这里会合 然后去北美防空部 |
[17:15] | Mr. President,with your permission,I’d like to remain at your side. | 总统先生 如果你允许 我想跟着你 |
[17:21] | I had a feeling you would. | 我就感觉你会这么做 |
[17:25] | What happens if they do become hostile? | 如果来者不善怎么办? |
[17:29] | Then God help us. | 那就请上帝保佑我们了 |
[17:31] | The strange atmospheric phenomenon… | 大气层的异常现象 |
[17:34] | is apparently what is causing all the distortions… | 显然 导致失真的原因是… |
[17:38] | David,are you watching this? | 大卫 你在看吗? |
[17:45] | There is no evidence that these phenomena are endangering anyone. | 这些现象并未造成危害 |
[17:49] | Thus far,reports of oppression… | 外星人侵略的报导 |
[17:52] | Marty,I got a lock on that signal pattern so we can filter it out. | 听着 我已经滤出它的讯号 |
[17:56] | But if my calculations are right,it’ll be gone in seven hours. | 如果我没算错七小时后它会消失 |
[18:00] | It’s reducing itself every time it recycles so eventually it’ll disappear. | 每次重来 它都在减少 到最后会完全消失 |
[18:05] | Are you listening? | 你们在听吗? |
[18:06] | Can you believe this? | 你能相信吗? |
[18:10] | Haven’t you been watching? David! | 你没在看吗? |
[18:15] | Good afternoon. So far the phenomenon has not caused any damage. | 午安 这些现象还未造成损害 |
[18:20] | We have to ask you to stay calm,and it’s important for everyone not to panic. | 请大家冷静 不要惊慌 |
[18:25] | We have a fix on three of the occurrences about to appear… | 我们在追踪其中三个 |
[18:28] | It’s just unreal. | 这不是真的 |
[18:30] | Miguel,come here! | 快来 |
[18:31] | One is headed towards Los Angeles. | 一个正飞往洛杉矶 |
[18:33] | The other two are headed towards New York and Washington,DC. | 一个飞往纽约 一个往华盛顿 |
[18:40] | Jamie says this building has an old bomb shelter. | 占美说这栋楼有个旧避难室 |
[18:43] | We’re heading down there now. | 我们要去了 |
[18:45] | Everybody! Head down to the basement. | 大家到地下室去 |
[18:48] | Take it slow,don’t run. | 慢点 别跑 |
[18:49] | Walk down to the basement! | 走到地下室去 |
[18:53] | There’s no shame in hiding. | 躲避并不丢脸 |
[18:56] | I’d better call my mother. | 我得打电话给我妈 |
[19:09] | Well,look who we have here. | 你们看谁来了? |
[19:16] | Russ,I heard you had a little trouble this morning. | 听说你上午闯祸了 |
[19:18] | Dusted the wrong field. | 喷错了农场 |
[19:22] | I know you’re probably still a little confused… | 自从你被俘虏之后 |
[19:24] | from your hostage experience. | 就有点神智不清 |
[19:26] | Hostage experience. Did something happen to you,Russ? | 你遭遇了什么事 罗素? |
[19:30] | Years back he was kidnapped by aliens. | 好像很多年前他曾被外星人俘走 |
[19:33] | Did all kind of experiments on him and such. | 对他做了很多实验 |
[19:35] | Tell them about it,Russ. | 说给他们听听吧 |
[19:37] | Get a few beers in him and he’ll tell you all about it. | 灌他两瓶啤酒 他就全都说了 |
[19:39] | Won’t you,Russ? | 对不对? |
[19:42] | Russ,when they took you up in their spaceship, | 他们把你俘走后 |
[19:45] | did they do any….sexual things? | 有没有性侵犯你呢? |
[19:48] | Do you recall? Do you recollect? | 你还记得吗? |
[20:21] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[20:22] | Let’s get outta here. Come on. | 我们出去 |
[20:48] | Mommy,look it! | 妈咪 快来看 |
[20:53] | It’s too early,baby. | 太早了 宝贝 |
[21:01] | -Is it an earthquake? -Not even a four-pointer. | -是地震吗 -还不到四级 |
[21:05] | Go back to sleep. | 再去睡一会 |
[21:23] | Daddy! | 爹地 |
[21:27] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛? |
[21:29] | -You should be in the shelter. -What’s going on? | -你应该在避难所 -发生什么事了? |
[22:06] | -Aren’t you coming,David? -I gotta see this. | -还不走? -我要去看看 |
[23:35] | The signal! | 讯号 |
[23:38] | My God! | 我的天 |
[23:56] | Now what do we do? | 现在该怎么办? |
[23:59] | Address the nation. | 向全国讲话 |
[24:02] | There’s gonna be a lot of frightened people out there. | 一定有很多民众很害怕 |
[24:04] | Yeah,I’m one of them. | 我就是其中之一 |
[24:10] | Hey! Come on! | 喂 别这样 |
[24:12] | He’s just trying to impress you. | 他是想讨好你 |
[24:15] | If you wanna impress me, | 如果真是这样 |
[24:16] | you need to get a job and stop slobbering all over my shoes. | 那就去找份工作 别弄脏我鞋子 |
[24:35] | I don’t believe this. Jasmine! | 不能置信 |
[24:37] | Neighbours are moving out. | 邻居在搬家了 |
[24:40] | I guess they finally got tired of all these quakes. | 大概是被地震吓到了 |
[24:45] | A little shake and they running. | 小小地震就怕成这样 |
[24:48] | Police and the fire departments… | 警方和消防队 |
[24:49] | are asking everyone to stay off the phone. | 请大家不要用电话 |
[24:51] | There’s something on the news about the quake! | 有报导地震的消息 |
[24:54] | The police are asking us not to call 911. | 警方说别打911 |
[24:57] | What’s up,man? | 怎么啦? |
[24:58] | What you doing going out there? | 你打算去那做什么? |
[25:00] | Shooting aliens. | 打外星人 |
[25:01] | Oh,you shooting aliens. You think you’re tough,huh? | 打外星人 你以为你很强? |
[25:04] | What you got? Turn around. | 你有什么 转过去 |
[25:06] | Come on,let’s get you something to eat. | 还是去吃点东西吧 |
[25:11] | Watch out! Watch it now! | 小心! |
[25:13] | I’m gonna go grab the paper. | 我去拿报纸 |
[25:14] | All right. | 好 |
[25:18] | Damned. | 该死的 |
[25:32] | Come on,honey. Let’s go! | 快点 甜心 要走了 |
[25:50] | Babe,you want some of this coffee? | 你要不要来杯咖啡? |
[26:01] | Pentagon officials are warning more ships have arrived over… | 国防部说印度 英国和德国 |
[26:04] | the capitals of India,England and Germany, | 首都上空也有发现 |
[26:07] | bringing estimates up to between 10 and 15 of these city-size spacecraft. | 因此 一共有十到十五个巨型太空船 |
[26:12] | I know,Ma. Just try and stay calm. | 设法保持冷静 |
[26:16] | Tell her to leave town. | 叫她出城去 |
[26:17] | Why? What happened? | 为什么? 怎么回事? |
[26:18] | Just do it! | 你照做就是! |
[26:20] | Ma,listen! Get your stuff together and head for Aunt Esther’s. | 妈 快点收拾东西 去阿姨家住一阵子 |
[26:25] | Don’t argue with me! Just go! | 别跟我辩 快去 |
[26:27] | David! Why did I just send my mother to Atlanta? | 干嘛叫我妈去亚特兰大? |
[26:31] | David,talk to me. | 大卫 快说话 |
[26:33] | Did you hear me tell you the signal in the satellite feed | 你有听到我刚刚说卫星传播讯号 |
[26:35] | is recycling down to extinction. | 正在逐渐消失 |
[26:38] | Not really. | 我没听见 |
[26:38] | It’s a countdown. | 这是倒数计时 |
[26:40] | A countdown? To what,David? | 倒数计时? 等一下 倒数干嘛? |
[26:45] | It’s like in chess. | 就跟下棋一样 |
[26:46] | First you strategically position your pieces. | 先让棋子走到关键位置 |
[26:48] | Then,when the timing’s right,you strike. | 等时机成熟就开始攻击 |
[26:52] | See? | 明白了吗? |
[26:54] | They’re positioning them everywhere… | 他们用这讯号来协调 |
[26:56] | using one signal to synchronizes their efforts. | 在各地进行部署 |
[26:59] | In about six hours, | 六小时后 |
[27:00] | the signal’s gonna disappear and the countdown will be over. | 这讯号会消失 倒数也就结束 |
[27:03] | And then what? | 然后呢? |
[27:07] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[27:10] | Oh,my God! | 我的天 |
[27:11] | Oh,my God,I gotta call my brother. | 我的天 我得找我哥哥 |
[27:14] | I’d better call my housekeeper,and my lawyer! | 还有我的佣人 还有我的律师 |
[27:17] | Ah,forget my lawyer. | 律师就算了吧 |
[27:20] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[27:21] | the President of the United States. | 总统跟各位讲话 |
[27:23] | Good afternoon. | 午安 |
[27:25] | My fellow Americans, | 全国同胞们 |
[27:27] | a historic and unprecedented event has occurred. | 我们正遭遇一件史无前例的大事 |
[27:31] | The question of whether or not we’re alone in the universe… | 外太空是否有其他生命之谜 |
[27:34] | has been answered. | 已经有了答案 |
[27:36] | Although it’s understandable that many of us feel hesitation or fear, | 虽然说可以理解 但许多人对此有些迟疑 甚至害怕 |
[27:40] | we must attempt to reserve judgment. | 我们必须努力做好准备 |
[27:43] | He says he’s your husband. | 他说他是你先生 |
[27:47] | Oh,God. | 我的天! |
[27:51] | What do you want? | 你要干嘛? |
[27:52] | You gotta leave the White House. | 你得离开白宫 |
[27:54] | This is hardly the time to be having that old discussion. | 现在不是讨论老问题的时候 |
[27:57] | You gotta leave Washington. | 你得离开华盛顿 |
[27:59] | In case you haven’t noticed,we are having a little crisis here! | 你不知道这里发生了危机吗? |
[28:03] | They have a hidden signal. | 他们用隐藏的讯号联系 |
[28:04] | They’re gonna attack. | 他们准备攻击我们了 |
[28:06] | You are just being paranoid! | 你又在妄想了 |
[28:07] | It’s not paranoia! The embedding’s very subtle. | 我没妄想 讯号经过掩饰 |
[28:10] | It was probably overlooked… | 可能还没人发现 |
[28:20] | Marty,get out of town as soon as you can. | 你在干嘛? 赶快出城去 |
[28:23] | -Please. -OK. | -拜托 -好的 |
[28:24] | The staff and I will remain here as we attempt to communication. | 我跟幕僚将留在这里 试着跟对方联系 |
[28:28] | If you feel compelled to leave these cities,please do so in an orderly fashion. | 如果你们想出城去 请各位保持秩序离开 |
[28:42] | Excuse me! Coming through. | 对不起 借过 |
[28:45] | The arrival of the aliens has caused… | 外星人来临后造成 |
[28:47] | over 10,000 fender benders in just a few seconds. | 一万多宗小车祸 |
[28:50] | But this is just the beginning… | 这还只是个开始 |
[28:54] | You can’t go! You got to call them back! | 你不能走 你要打电话给他们 |
[28:56] | I’m not gonna do this with you,Jasmine. | 我不想跟你胡闹 |
[28:58] | I’ve got to report to El Toro. | 我得回基地报到 |
[29:00] | You said you was on leave for the Fourth! | 他说你放假了 |
[29:02] | Well,they cancelled it! | 假期被取消了 |
[29:06] | Look,why are you acting like this? | 你为什么这样? |
[29:09] | Why? | 为什么? |
[29:13] | That’s why! | 这就是为什么 |
[29:24] | Look,I really don’t think they flew 90 billion light years… | 我不认他们大老远来 |
[29:28] | to come and start a fight, | 是为了打仗 |
[29:31] | and get all rowdy. | 闹得天翻地覆 |
[29:34] | Why don’t you just relax? | 为什么不放轻松点呢 |
[29:35] | I’m gonna report to El Toro,find out what’s going on. | 我必须回基地报到 看看怎么回事 |
[29:42] | What are you doing in there,man? | 你在干嘛? |
[29:44] | Nothing,I’m just driving. | 没干嘛 我在开车 |
[29:47] | Look. | 看 |
[29:48] | I got these for you. | 这是给你的 |
[29:50] | Firecrackers! | 烟花 |
[29:52] | You be careful. | 小心 |
[29:53] | Steve,wait. | 等一下 |
[29:53] | I wanna tell you something. | 我有事跟你说 |
[29:55] | What is it,Jasmine? | 什么事? |
[30:00] | You take care of yourself,you hear? | 好好照顾自己 明白吗 |
[30:05] | Look,why don’t you pack some things and… | 要不你和狄伦收拾一下 |
[30:09] | you and Dylan come stay with me on the base? | 一起跟我去基地住吧 |
[30:13] | You will see that there is nothing to be scared of. | 你就会知道没什么好怕的 |
[30:17] | Really? | 真的? |
[30:19] | You don’t mind? | 你不介意吗? |
[30:21] | Well,I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[30:23] | I will have to let all my other girlfriends know they can’t come over. | 我得让我其他的女朋友明白她们不能来找我 |
[30:27] | I got to postpone a freaky weekend. | 我得把约会延期 |
[30:28] | There you go,thinking you’re all that. | 你又来了 自以为是个情圣 |
[30:32] | But you are not as charming as you think you are,sir. | 你可不是你想得那么有魅力 |
[30:36] | Yes,I am. | 一向都是 |
[30:38] | Them big old Dumbo ears. | 招风耳 |
[30:40] | Look at you with them chicken legs. | 你的腿才像鸡脚呢 |
[30:51] | Come on,Dylan. | 跟我来 狄伦 |
[31:08] | The television said they started looting.Vultures. | 电视说有人开始趁火打劫 卑鄙的家伙 |
[31:12] | Do you still have the Plymouth? | 你的车还在吗? |
[31:14] | You want to borrow the car. | 你想借车 |
[31:15] | David,you don’t have a licence. | 你没驾驶证也想开车? |
[31:16] | You’re driving. | 你来开车 |
[31:18] | Yeah,I’m… I’m driving? | 我来开? |
[31:23] | I really want you out of Los Angeles. | 你快离开洛杉矶 |
[31:24] | You’re staying there to keep people calm,it’s the right thing to do. | 你得去安抚人心 |
[31:28] | I won’t let them criticise you for it. | 我不会让别人因为这个而批评你 |
[31:29] | I appreciate your trying to help me. | 你想帮我 我真的很感激 |
[31:31] | Liar. Stick to the truth. | 骗人 说实话 |
[31:33] | You’re good at it. | 这是你的优点 |
[31:34] | OK. I don’t want you in any one of those cities. | 我不想你留在这些城市 |
[31:39] | I’ll leave as soon as the interviews are done. | 访问结束我便走 |
[31:42] | All right. A helicopter will be taking you to Nullius. | 好的 直升机会接你去奈里斯 |
[31:45] | And the munchkin? | 小鬼呢? |
[31:46] | She’ll meet you there. | 她会去跟你会合 |
[31:48] | All right. I love you. | 好吧 我爱你 |
[31:51] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[31:53] | Bye. | 再见 |
[32:00] | It’s the White House! | 这可是白宫 |
[32:02] | You can’t drive up and ring a bell. | 不能随便去按门铃 |
[32:04] | Can’t you go any faster? | 你就不能再开快点吗 |
[32:05] | You think they don’t know what you know? | 你以为他们会不知道你知道的? |
[32:07] | Believe me,they know. | 相信我 他们肯定知道 |
[32:08] | She works for the President. They know everything. | 她就是给总统办事的 他们什么都知道 |
[32:11] | They don’t know this. | 但他们不知道这个 |
[32:12] | You’re gonna educate them,huh? | 你要去教育他们? |
[32:14] | Yes,tell me something. So are you so smart. | 好 告诉我一件事 既然你这么聪明 |
[32:16] | How come you spent eight years in MIT to become a cable repairman? | 怎么在麻省理工待了8年 还是个电缆修理工? |
[32:19] | All I’m saying is they got people who handle these things. | 我是说他们有人负责这种事 |
[32:22] | If they want HBO,they’ll call you. | 如果想要看电视少不了你一份 |
[32:25] | Look at these people,look. | 你看看这些人 |
[32:27] | Vultures. They take and then they go. | 卑鄙小人 拿了东西就跑 |
[32:29] | They’re going faster than we are. We’re in the fast lane! | 我们走快车道 却比他们慢 |
[32:32] | I can’t go faster. They’re cutting me off. | 不能再快了 被前面的挡住了 |
[32:33] | No one’s cutting you off! We’re going to get a ticket. | 没人挡住你 这样会被开罚单 |
[32:35] | They’re getting in front. I can’t go faster. | 不能再快了 |
[32:37] | I don’t wanna argue. | 我不想跟你吵 |
[32:39] | Let’s just get there as quickly as possible. | 反正尽快到那就是了 |
[32:42] | You think we’ll get to Washington and it won’t be there? | 难道华盛顿会走了不成? |
[32:46] | A crop-duster was arrested as he dropped leaflets from the air. | 一名负责撒农药的飞行员 因为空投传单而被捕 |
[32:51] | Everybody’s leaving. | 大家都要走了 |
[32:52] | Can you give us some of your time? | 你能给点时间我们吗? |
[32:54] | We’ve got to stop them! | 得去阻止他们 |
[32:56] | I was kidnapped by space aliens ten years ago! | 10年前 我曾被外星人绑架 |
[32:58] | They did all kinds of experiments on me! | 他们拿我做实验 |
[33:00] | They’ve been studying us,finding out our weaknesses! | 他们一直研究我们 找出我们的弱点 |
[33:03] | We’ve gotta stop them. | 我们得阻止他们 |
[33:05] | They’re gonna kill us all! | 他们要消灭我们 |
[33:07] | Some people attribute his behaviour to post-traumatic stress… | 有些人说他得了受创后焦躁症候群 |
[33:12] | from his service as a pilot in Vietnam. | 因他曾在越战时受伤 |
[33:14] | Others have a more unusual theory. | 还有更加奇怪的观点 |
[33:16] | How would you describe Mr. Casse? | 你怎么想的? |
[33:18] | Keeps to himself. | 他孤僻 |
[33:19] | Private. | 重隐私 |
[33:20] | Quiet. | 很静 |
[33:21] | When they took him up in the spaceship, | 他被俘上太空船之后 |
[33:23] | the aliens abused him sexually. | 那些外星人对他性虐待 |
[33:28] | Mr. Casse is in the county lockup this evening… | 凯先生已被收押 |
[33:31] | Pack up. We’re leaving. | 快收拾 要走了 |
[33:33] | Due to extenuating circumstances, | 但因情况特别 |
[33:34] | He maybe released later tonight… | 今晚他就可能获释 |
[33:37] | Miguel,what about Dad? | 米高 爸爸呢? |
[33:40] | This could be our last night on Earth. | 也许只能活到今晚了 |
[33:44] | You don’t wanna die a virgin,do you? | 你不想死时还是处女吧? |
[33:47] | Come on! We’re going. | 要走了 |
[33:48] | No,I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里也不去 |
[33:50] | Miguel! Stop it! | 住手! |
[33:56] | Thanks a lot,partner! | 谢了 |
[33:57] | Remember,we gotta get as far away from these things as we can! | 记住,离他们越远越好 |
[34:04] | You read my mind! | 你真了解我 |
[34:06] | We gotta get as far away from these things as we can! | 我们要走得越远越好 |
[34:10] | They let you out? | 他们放你出来啦? |
[34:11] | You damn right! | 你他妈说对了 |
[34:12] | They got bigger fish to fry now,believe you me! | 他们还有更大的问题 |
[34:16] | Come on,boy! | 跟我走 |
[34:17] | Once again the LAPD is asking Los Angelenos… | 洛杉矶警局请民众 |
[34:19] | not to fire their guns at the visitor spacecraft. | 不要对太空船开枪 |
[34:23] | You may inadvertently trigger an interstellar war. | 否则会意外引发星际战争 |
[34:26] | Do you think we can find something better … | 除了这个 |
[34:27] | to do with our time,gentlemen? | 还有别的事情可做吗? |
[34:29] | Where you been,Steve? | 你去哪了? |
[34:31] | Man,this is unbelievable. This is,like,huge. | 不可思议 问题可大了 |
[34:34] | They’ve recalled everybody. | 全部人员取消休假 |
[34:36] | Looks like the mail’s still working. | 好像邮件还算正常 |
[34:43] | You’ll have to do the honours for me. | 念给我听吧 |
[34:45] | You’re a wuss! | 你真没种 |
[34:46] | Whatever. Shut up and read it. | 闭嘴 快念 |
[34:48] | It says: “Captain Steven Hiller”… loser. | 信上说 “史提芬·希勒上尉” 失败者 |
[34:53] | Come on! | 快念 |
[34:57] | We regret to inform you that despite your excellent record of service… | 虽然你在军中纪录辉煌 但很遗憾通知你 |
[35:04] | I’m sorry,man. You know what you need to do? | 很抱歉 你知道该怎样吗? |
[35:09] | You need to,like,kiss some serious booty to get ahead in this world. | 你得去奉承那些人 机会才会多 |
[35:12] | That’s what I’m trying to tell you. | 我就是这么认为的 |
[35:14] | See,I like the one-knee approach | 我喜欢 “单膝跪姿” |
[35:16] | because it puts the booty,like,right in front of the lip… | 因为这样抱 正好 |
[35:20] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[35:21] | That’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[35:22] | Hold on. | 拿着 |
[35:23] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[35:25] | Jasmine kinda has a thing for dolphins. I don’t know. | 茉莉喜爱海豚 我搞不懂 |
[35:27] | Stevie,this is a wedding ring. | 这是结婚戒指 |
[35:35] | I thought you said you were gonna break it off? | 不是说要跟她分了吗? |
[35:43] | Man,you know I really like Jasmine. | 你知道我真的喜欢茉莉 |
[35:45] | You know that,right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[35:48] | Man,you never can you get to fly a spaceship if you marry spill. | 但你娶个脱衣舞娘 就别想驾驶太空船 |
[36:01] | It could only happen in California. | 这事只会在加州发生 |
[36:02] | Here’s Wendy Walsh with a special report. | 现在是温蒂为您特别报导 |
[36:05] | Hundreds of UFO fanatics have gathered on rooftops in Los Angeles… | 几百名UFO粉丝 聚集在洛杉矶的大楼顶上 |
[36:11] | to welcome the new arrivals. | 欢迎外星人的到来 |
[36:12] | Oh,God! I hope they bring back Elvis! | 希望他们把猫王带回来 |
[36:16] | I just came in to get my check tonight and I got talked into working. | 我是来领薪水的 但他们要我上班 |
[36:20] | Oh,I must have been tripping. | 我真是糊涂了 |
[36:21] | It’s the party event of the century! | 有人说这是 “世纪派对” |
[36:23] | Everyone is invited,especially you-know-who. | 谁都可以参加 特别是那个伏多魔 |
[36:26] | This is so cool! | 好棒 |
[36:28] | Girl,please! | 拜托 |
[36:30] | Oh,hey! I made it before I came in tonight. | 我上班之前做的 |
[36:34] | Check it out! | 你看 |
[36:36] | I know you’re not gonna join those idiots. | 你不会和那些白痴一样的 |
[36:39] | Oh… I am going over there as soon as I get off. | 我一下班就要过去 |
[36:42] | Do you wanna come? | 你要来吗? |
[36:44] | Tiffany,listen to me a sec. | 听我说 |
[36:46] | I’ve got a really bad feeling about this. | 我觉得不太妙 |
[36:48] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不想你去 |
[36:50] | Now promise me you won’t. | 跟我说你不会去 |
[36:52] | Come on,girl! Promise me. | 快啊 答应我 |
[36:55] | I promise. | 我答应 |
[36:59] | Look,I’m out of town for a while,later. | 我要走了 会出城一阵子 |
[37:03] | Bye. | 再见 |
[37:10] | Everyone in the world is trying to get out of Washington. | 大家都在试图离开华盛顿 |
[37:12] | We’re the only schmucks trying to get in. | 我们是唯一还想去那的傻瓜 |
[37:17] | What the hell’s that? | 那是什么? |
[37:19] | Part of any phone books of Americans. | 全国的电话号码 |
[37:22] | You think an important person like Constance are in listing? | 康妮的号码也有吗? |
[37:24] | She always keeps her portable phone listed for emergencies. | 她的行动电话都会登记 |
[37:45] | So? Do you wanna ring the bell,or should I? | 你要去按铃吗 还是我去? |
[37:51] | Perfect,she’s using it. | 好极了 她在通话 |
[37:52] | What? It’s busy? | 什么? 占线中? |
[37:54] | Yeah,I can use her signal… | 我可以用这信号 |
[37:57] | to triangulate her exact position in the White House. | 测出她的准确位置 |
[38:01] | You can do that? | 那么厉害? |
[38:02] | Yeah,all cable repairmen can,Pops. | 电缆修理员都会这招 老兄 |
[38:05] | The visitors have arrived,but the President remains at the White House. | 入侵者已经到达 可总统还留在白宫 |
[38:09] | Question: Are Mr. Whitmore’s actions | 总统的表现是 |
[38:12] | A: ultra brave or B: foolhardy? | A: 勇气过人 还是 B: 有勇无谋? |
[38:16] | The answers is A. | 答案是A |
[38:17] | -What -Don’t hang up,sweetie. | -谁 -别挂断 |
[38:20] | David! How did you get this number? | 你怎么有这个号码? |
[38:22] | Do me a favour. Walk to the window. | 帮俺个忙 走到窗户边 |
[38:24] | And I’m looking for what? | 看什么? |
[38:26] | You’ll see. | 看看便知道 |
[38:28] | Over here. | 这边 |
[38:32] | See us? | 看到没? |
[38:34] | How does he do that? | 他怎么知道? |
[38:41] | Yes,that’s right. Tom, | 是的 汤姆 |
[38:42] | amazing moment. | 真是不寻常 |
[38:45] | In light of our apparent inability to communicate with the visitors | 由于无法跟对方联系 |
[38:48] | Pentagon officials have retrofit this Skylift helicopter with… | 国防部给这架直升机装上了 |
[38:52] | a visual communications device. | “视讯装置” |
[38:54] | Mr.President | 总统先生 |
[38:55] | Gentlemen be seated. | 各位请坐 |
[38:58] | Where are we now? | 我们在哪了? |
[38:59] | We’re commencing lift off. | 我们刚要起飞 |
[39:01] | and refitted with these enormous light panels… | 直升机的机腹和两侧 |
[39:04] | that are attached to the hull and onto the sides. | 装上巨大的灯号装置 |
[39:07] | Echo One,Welcome Wagon is in the air. | “迎宾车”上路了 |
[39:09] | I repeat,Welcome Wagon is in the air. | 重复 “迎宾车”上路了 |
[39:12] | Roger,Welcome Wagon. | 收到 “迎宾车” |
[39:13] | Echo One,right beside you. | 回音一号就在旁边 |
[39:15] | This is something I would never believe that I would be! | 做梦都没想到 |
[39:18] | In the White House! | 我还能进白宫 |
[39:19] | Look at this. | 你看看 |
[39:21] | If I knew I was gonna meet the President, | 早知道会见总统 |
[39:22] | I would have worn a tie. | 我就打条领带了 |
[39:24] | I mean,look at me,I look like a schlemiel. | 我的意思是 你看 我像个草包 |
[39:26] | You look fine,Pops. | 老兄 你看来很好拉 |
[39:28] | Oy,my God! | 我的天 |
[39:29] | David,I don’t know if he’ll want to see you. | 大卫 我不知道他是否愿意见你 |
[39:31] | That’s right. Then we’re wasting time,we should go. | 没错 那我们还是别浪费时间了 走人吧 |
[39:34] | Why wouldn’t he…Why wouldn’t he listen? | 为什么他不会? |
[39:36] | Last time I saw him,we had a fight. | 我们上次打了一架 |
[39:38] | You walked in and punched him in the head. | 你走进来 敲了他的头 |
[39:41] | You punched the President? | 你敢打总统? |
[39:42] | He wasn’t president then. | 那时他还没当总统 |
[39:43] | I punched him,he fought back. | 我打他 他也打我 |
[39:45] | It was a fight! | 我们是打架 |
[39:46] | A fight that you started! | 是你先动手 |
[39:48] | David thought I was having an affair. | 大卫以为我跟他好 |
[39:49] | With the President? | 跟总统? |
[39:50] | Of course which I wasn’t! | 当然没有 |
[39:51] | Either go get him,or we should head back. | 要么去找他 要么打道回府 |
[39:54] | All right,I’ll get him.Wait here,and don’t touch anything! | 我去请他 你在这等着 别乱动东西 |
[39:58] | You punched the President? | 你真的打了总统? |
[40:10] | Nearing point of contact,Echo One. | 快到接触点了 |
[40:12] | We’re closing in. | 我们要上了 |
[40:13] | You’re gonna come in the sequence when it’s ready. | 准备好就进行 |
[40:16] | The three choppers are approaching… | 直升机逐渐接近 |
[40:18] | what has been unanimously agreed to be the front of these spaceships… | 这批太空船公认的前导 |
[40:23] | a parabolic indentation 9 city blocks… | 它的直径达九条街 |
[40:25] | You’re leaving now? | 您现在要走? |
[40:27] | Hey,see if they’ve got those pens they give away. | 别忘了索取纪念笔 |
[40:30] | Dad,what? | 你说什么? |
[40:34] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没有时间 |
[40:36] | Two minutes,Tom,please. | 只要两分钟 |
[40:38] | Mr. President,Julius Levinson. | 总统先生 这位是朱利斯·李文森 |
[40:40] | David is my… | 大卫是我… |
[40:41] | I told you he wouldn’t listen. | 我说了他不会听的 |
[40:41] | You have to tell him now. | 你得跟他说 |
[40:42] | David,you have to tell him! David,tell him! | 大卫 你必须告诉他 大卫 告诉他 |
[40:50] | I know why we have satellite disruption. | 我知道它们用卫星通讯的事 |
[40:55] | All right. Go ahead. | 说来听听 |
[40:59] | Let’s say that you wanted to coordinate with… | 假设你想要协调 |
[41:02] | spaceships on different sides of the Earth. | 世界各地的太空船 |
[41:04] | They couldn’t send a direct signal,right? | 直线的讯号不管用 |
[41:08] | You talking about line of sight? | 你是说目视线 |
[41:10] | Right. The curve of the Earth prevents it. | 没错 它会受地形限制 |
[41:12] | You’d need satellites to relay that signal | 你得靠卫星把讯号 |
[41:14] | in order to reach each ship. | 传给这些太空船 |
[41:17] | Well,I found a signal hidden inside our own satellite system. | 我发现有个讯号暗藏在我们的卫星通讯中 |
[41:25] | Excuse me,Mr. President. | 对不起 总统先生 |
[41:27] | They’re starting. | 他们要开始了 |
[41:31] | They’re using our own satellites against us. | 它们在用我们的卫星来对付我们 |
[41:37] | The clock is ticking. | 时间所剩不多 |
[41:43] | Bringing it in to hover. | 我们在旁边盘旋 |
[41:44] | Welcome Wagon,Echo One. Approaching alien ship. | 迎宾 回音一号接近太空船 |
[41:50] | Initiating communication sequence. | 启动通讯系统 |
[41:53] | Welcome Wagon has commenced. | 迎宾作业开始了 |
[42:01] | General Grey,coordinate with the Atlantic Command. | 联络大西洋司令部 |
[42:02] | Tell them to evacuate many people out of the cities,they can. | 尽快撤离这些城市的民众 |
[42:07] | Yes,sir. | 是 长官 |
[42:08] | Get those helicopters away from the ship. Call them back immediately! | 叫直升机立刻撤回 |
[42:11] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[42:12] | We’re leaving. Kim! My daughter. | 我们要走了 叫我女儿 |
[42:17] | Something’s happening. | 有状况了 |
[42:22] | They’re responding. | 他们有回应了 |
[42:23] | Something’s opening. Something’s happening. | 有状况了 |
[42:29] | It looks like there’s activity. This may be a response,Echo One. | 似乎采取行动了 可能是某种回应 回音一号 |
[42:33] | We see it too. | 我们也看到了 |
[42:34] | Can’t identify it. | 但无法识别 |
[42:47] | We are evacuating. I repeat, | 我们要撤了 |
[42:49] | we are evacuating the White House. | 我们要撤离白宫 |
[42:53] | Load the rest of the staff in the second helicopter. | 剩下的人搭第二架飞机 |
[42:58] | Is my wife in the air? | 夫人登机没? |
[42:59] | She will be shortly. | 快了 |
[43:01] | Nice. Very nice. | 真是豪华 |
[43:02] | Good! Close the door! Hatch secure! | 好 关门 绑好安全带 |
[43:05] | Look,we have our own phone. | 看 还有专用电话 |
[43:11] | Move outta here. | 我们得走了 |
[43:14] | The President’s ordered an evacuation. We have to leave now. | 总统下命疏散人员 我们必须走 |
[43:17] | Our prayers go out to the pilots’ families. | 我们为飞行员全家祈祷 |
[43:20] | Indeed,God help us all. | 也请上帝保佑我们 |
[43:23] | The visitors responded with terrifying… | 外星人以武力回应 |
[43:25] | Authorities have called for the evacuation of Los Angeles County. | 当局已要求洛杉矶居民撤离 |
[43:29] | People are advised to avoid the highways wherever possible. | 民众请勿上高速公路 |
[43:33] | Oh,yeah. Great! Now he tells me. | 太好了 现在才说 |
[43:41] | This is the Los Angeles Police Department. | 我们是洛城警局 |
[43:44] | Please vacate the premises immediately for your own safety. | 为了保护您的安全 请各位立刻离开 |
[44:05] | Can we move it along? | 我们也能跟着走吗? |
[44:07] | Dr Katz’s office. | 卡兹诊所 |
[44:08] | Hello. Dr Katz,please. | 请接卡兹医生 |
[44:10] | I’m sorry,he’s not available. | 不好意思 他不在 |
[44:11] | For $300 an hour,you can put me through to his house in the Hamptons! | 我付三百美元一小时 给我接通他家电话 |
[44:23] | This is the Los Angeles Police Department. | 我们是洛杉矶警局 |
[44:26] | Please vacate the premises immediately for your own safety. | 为了保护您的安全 请大家立刻离开 你们赶快离开 |
[44:31] | Mrs. Whitmore! | 夫人 |
[44:34] | You must leave now! | 你们必须离开 |
[44:42] | The First Lady’s secured. We’re on the move. | 第一夫人安全了 我们开始上路 |
[44:55] | They’re opening up! | 门打开了 |
[45:09] | It’s so pretty. | 好漂亮 |
[45:38] | Get the hell outta here! | 快走 |
[45:53] | Go ahead,pilot. We’re ready to take off right now. | 快 要起飞了 |
[45:56] | Can we get a blanket for Patricia? | 帮她拿毛毯好吗? |
[46:02] | Here. | 给你 |
[46:06] | Over there. | 坐那 |
[46:18] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[49:03] | Oh,my God! Come on,Dylan! We gotta go! | 我的天 快 快走 |
[49:06] | Come on,Boomer! | 跟上 布玛 |
[49:48] | Boomer! | 布玛 |
[49:52] | Boomer! | 布玛 |
[50:21] | Reports are unclear as to the extent of the devastation | 破坏程度还不清楚 |
[50:23] | but it appears that Los Angeles,Washington,and New York are in ruins. | 但据报导洛杉矶 华府跟纽约已成废墟 |
[50:27] | Good God! | 我的天! |
[50:30] | I’ve been saying it. | 我早就说了 |
[50:31] | I’ve been saying it for ten damn years! Aren’t I,Miguel? | 我说了十年了 对不对? |
[50:35] | Huh? I’ve been saying it! | 我早就说了 |
[50:38] | Dad,I don’t feel good. | 老爸 我不舒服 |
[50:41] | Pull it over,man. | 停车 |
[50:51] | We’re gonna be all right,Troy. | 我们不会有事 |
[50:53] | Yeah,leave me alone. I got it. | 我自己来就可以 |
[50:59] | Miguel! Look at all that. | 你看 |
[51:26] | We could have evacuated the cities hours ago. | 我们该早几个小时撤城 |
[51:32] | That’s the advantage of being a fighter pilot. | 这就是当战斗机师的好处 |
[51:35] | In the Gulf War,we knew what we had to do. | 波斯湾战争期间 我们的目标明确 |
[51:40] | This is just…Not simple any more. | 而现在 没那么简单 |
[51:46] | A lot of people died today. | 今天死了好多人 |
[51:54] | How many didn’t have to? | 多少人白白牺牲? |
[51:58] | Any news on my wife yet? | 有我夫人的消息吗? |
[52:02] | The helicopter never made it to Nullius. | 直升机没有到基地 |
[52:07] | No radio contact. | 失去了联系 |
[52:16] | Come on,Dylan. Stay close. | 来 宝贝 靠着我 |
[52:27] | Here it is. | 到了 |
[52:54] | What happened,Mommy? | 怎么回事 妈咪? |
[52:58] | I don’t know,baby. | 不知道 宝贝 |
[53:00] | You men will be the first wave in our counter attack. | 你们负责第一轮反攻 |
[53:03] | Our target is to the north, | 目标位于北方 |
[53:06] | centred above what remains of downtown Los Angeles. | 原本洛杉矶市中心的上空 |
[53:09] | Our Black Knight Squadron… | 我们的黑骑士中队… |
[53:11] | Are you scared,man? | 你怕吗 |
[53:13] | Nope.You? | 不 你呢? |
[53:16] | Nope. | 不怕 |
[53:17] | We will fix on our target positions… | 目标要以肉眼证实 |
[53:20] | Hold me! | 抱我 |
[53:21] | Hey,pay attention. | 注意听 |
[53:23] | Something you wanna add,Captain Hiller? | 你有什么要补充吗? 希勒队长 |
[53:26] | No,sir. Just a little anxious to whup ET’s ass,that’s all. | 没有 只想早点去教训他们 |
[53:30] | Right! | 对 |
[53:32] | You’ll get your chance. | 你会有机会的 |
[53:35] | You’ll all get your chance. | 你们全都有机会 |
[53:37] | Good hunting. | 打猎成功 |
[53:38] | Dismissed! | 解散 |
[53:40] | Let’s kick the tyres and light the fires,Big Daddy! | 去叫他们好看 |
[53:46] | Let’s bring it home. Bring that bad boy home,Captain! | 把他们连人带船捉回来 |
[53:50] | You loose? | 你很镇定吧? |
[53:52] | Got your victory dance? | 那玩意准备好了吗? |
[53:53] | Oh,I got it right here… yeah! | 就在这里 |
[53:56] | Hey,don’t get pre-patrol on me. We don’t light up till the fat lady sings. | 别太早庆祝 任务完成再说 |
[54:00] | I’m all ears,brother! | 遵命 大哥 |
[54:12] | You the man! | 靠你了 |
[54:18] | All right,gentlemen,we’re on. | 时候到了 |
[54:19] | General,it’s NORAD. | 将军 是北美防空部 |
[54:23] | General Grey here. | 我是葛雷将军 |
[54:25] | All communications with the cities are down. | 受袭击城市的通讯全部中断 |
[54:29] | All systems gone. | 系统全部被毁 |
[54:30] | For intelligence,we believe it’s a total loss. | 那些城市全毁了 |
[54:33] | How about our boys? Where are they? | 我们的军机在哪? |
[54:35] | ETA to target,four minutes. | 离目标时间四分钟 |
[54:46] | I shouldn’t have left her. | 我不该丢下她 |
[54:48] | Don’t worry about it,big man. | 别担心 |
[54:50] | I’m sure she got outta here before it happened. | 我想她一定先出城了 |
[54:53] | Or,as the good Reverend would say: | 就像牧师常说的 |
[54:57] | “Why we’re on this particular mission,we’ll never know.” | 这次任务目的何在 可能永远不知道 |
[55:01] | “But I do know,here today, | 但我可以肯定 此时此刻 |
[55:03] | that the Black Knights will emerge victorious once again.” | 黑骑士将再次胜利 |
[55:07] | Amen,man! | 阿门 |
[55:09] | Amen,Reverend. | 阿门 牧师 |
[55:24] | Holy God! | 我的老天! |
[55:30] | Lock and load! | 锁定 预备 |
[55:34] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[55:35] | LA attack squadron has Amraam missiles locked on target. | 洛杉矶中队锁定目标了 |
[55:38] | Washington and New York squadrons report lock-on. | 华府跟纽约也锁定了 |
[55:41] | Fire at will. | 自由发射 |
[55:42] | Fire at will. | 自由发射 |
[55:43] | Fire at will. | 自由发射 |
[55:46] | Knights,we are red and free. | 骑士一号 |
[55:48] | Knight One,fox three! | 发射狐狸三号 |
[55:50] | Knight Three,fox three! | 骑士三号 狐狸三号 |
[55:52] | Knight Seven,fox three. | 骑士七号 狐狸三号 |
[55:56] | The missiles have been fired. | 飞弹发射 |
[56:18] | Are they not getting through? | 有没有射中? |
[56:19] | No,sir. Not one. | 没有 都没射中 |
[56:21] | Command,Knight One. Command,Knight One. | 骑士一号 骑士一号 |
[56:22] | Switching to Sidewinders,moving in. | 改用响尾蛇飞弹 |
[56:27] | Knight Three,low 50 knots reference 120. | 骑士三号 准备发射 |
[56:33] | Knight Seven,120. | 骑士七号 准备发射 |
[56:34] | Knight One,sweep lock. | 骑士一号 |
[56:36] | Fox two. | 狐狸二号 |
[56:37] | Knight Seven… | 骑士七号 |
[56:43] | Come on! | 加油 |
[56:50] | They must have a protective shield over the hull! | 一定是有防护罩 |
[56:52] | Knights,pull up! | 骑士们 向上 |
[56:59] | Knight Three,pull up! | 骑士三号 向上 |
[57:00] | Complete failure in the stators! | 我看不见 |
[57:02] | Pull up! | 向上 |
[57:13] | Blow through! Blow through! | 我们撤退 |
[57:15] | Too many of them! | 快点 好多敌机 |
[57:19] | They got another one,sir. | 我们又损失了一架,长官 |
[57:24] | Oh no,you did not shoot that green shit at me! | 不 你别想打中我 |
[57:30] | I got you covered,Big Daddy! | 我掩护你 |
[57:35] | Damn,they got shields,too! | 它也有防护罩 |
[57:49] | Let’s go,Knights! Move! Knights! Move! | 我们快撤退 |
[57:56] | Jesus! | 上帝啊 |
[57:57] | They got another one. And two more. | 我们又失去了两架 |
[57:59] | They’re dropping like flies. | 跟打苍蝇一样 |
[58:00] | -We’re losing them. -All right.Get them out of there. | -我们失败了 -叫他们回来 |
[58:03] | Squadron leaders,retreat to fallback position. Abort mission right away! | 中队长 任务取消 |
[58:07] | Do you read me? Do you copy? | 了解没有 |
[58:12] | We’ll have to make a run for this one! Let’s get low and fast! | 我们要掉头了 跟着我 |
[58:16] | I gotcha,Big Daddy! Let’s get them! | 我跟着你 走吧 |
[58:20] | Watch the back! | 小心后面 |
[58:29] | Squadron leader,abort! | 中队长听到了吗? 快撤退 |
[58:32] | This isn’t happening fast enough! | 撤退得不够快 |
[58:33] | Get them out! | 快点撤退 |
[58:41] | The monitor! Where’s the picture? | 怎么搞的 没画面了 |
[58:44] | We’ve lost the satellite. | 卫星断了 |
[58:50] | We got two on our six,Jimmy. Shackle! | 在我们的6点钟方向 有两架敌机跟上了 |
[58:52] | Roger. | 收到了 |
[58:54] | Come on,come on! Move! | 快点 |
[58:57] | He’s on me like white on rice,big daddy. | 他们紧追不舍 就像老鼠爱大米 |
[58:59] | Let’s push it! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 被追上可不妙 快走 |
[59:02] | I can’t shake them. I can’t shake them. | 我甩不掉它们 |
[59:03] | Yes,you can. Just the way I showed you. Let’s go! | 你行的 像我那样便成 |
[59:06] | I’m gonna try something. | 我有个办法 |
[59:08] | Nothing stupid! | 别做傻事 |
[59:09] | You know me! | 你了解我的 |
[59:10] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 那样才麻烦 |
[59:12] | Jimmy,what are you doing? | 你干嘛? |
[59:13] | you can’t bank at that speed! | 这速度爬升太危险了 |
[59:15] | Jimmy,he’s closing on you! | 它快追上了 |
[59:20] | Put your mask back on! That’s an order! | 戴上面罩 |
[59:22] | I can’t breathe! | 我不能呼吸 |
[59:32] | Affirmative. We have incoming. | 有飞行物接近 |
[59:34] | Let me have it,son. | 我看看 |
[59:37] | Friendly? | 是友机吗? |
[59:40] | I don’t think so. | 我想不是 |
[1:00:10] | Come on and get me! | 有本事就来 |
[1:00:16] | What are you shooting at? | 你想打我? |
[1:00:19] | Where you at,baby?! Come on! Come on! | 你在哪? 来吧 |
[1:00:26] | You can’t hit nothing! | 你什么也打不中 |
[1:00:30] | Low bridge! | 燃料不足 |
[1:00:51] | See if you can fly that thing under cover! | 让你看不见 看你怎么飞 |
[1:00:58] | Hope you got an airbag! | 希望你有安全气袋 |
[1:01:37] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[1:01:43] | This way! This way! | 来啊 我在这里 |
[1:01:46] | Get off! Get off of me! | 滚开 |
[1:01:47] | That’s what you’ll get! Look at you! | 活该如此 看看你 |
[1:01:50] | Ship all banged up! | 摔成这个样子 |
[1:01:52] | Who’s the man?! | 是谁赢了? |
[1:01:53] | Huh? Who’s the man?! | 是谁赢了? |
[1:01:55] | Wait till I get another plane! | 等我换架飞机 |
[1:01:57] | I’m lining all your friends up,right beside you! | 把你们全部打倒 |
[1:02:01] | Where you at? Huh? Where you at? | 你在哪里? |
[1:02:16] | Welcome to Earth. | 欢迎莅临地球 |
[1:02:28] | That’s what I call close contact. | 我称之为”近距离接触” |
[1:02:35] | Baby,stay right here with Boomer. | 跟布玛留在这里 |
[1:02:47] | Come on! Keys. Come on! Keys. | 钥匙 快点 |
[1:02:50] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:02:51] | Come on,baby. Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[1:02:56] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:02:57] | Reports indicate that… | 据报导 |
[1:02:58] | this battle has repeated itself all over the world with the same results. | 世界各地都有类似战斗 结果也都一样 |
[1:03:03] | See,Troy? You’re feeling better already. | 看 你好点了吧? |
[1:03:07] | Everyone’s packing up and leaving. | 大家都要走了 |
[1:03:09] | They said a spaceship is headed this way. | 说有太空船要来 |
[1:03:12] | We’d better leave,too,don’t you think? | 我们最好也走吧 |
[1:03:23] | It’s Air Force One,for crying out loud. Still he gets sick. | 坐总统专机还会晕 |
[1:03:27] | I don’t feel too good. | 天啊 我很不舒服 |
[1:03:28] | Look at me,huh? Like a rock. | 看我 好得很 |
[1:03:30] | Could be bad weather or good weather,doesn’t matter. | 天气好坏我都没关系 |
[1:03:32] | We could go up or down,back or forwards,side to side… | 往后飞 往前飞 侧着飞 我都没事 |
[1:03:41] | What did I say? | 我说错什么了? |
[1:03:44] | He still gets airsick,huh? | 他仍然会晕机? |
[1:03:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:03:48] | Julius,with all of this… | 我一直在忙着 |
[1:03:51] | I didn’t get a chance to thank you two. | 还没有多谢你们 |
[1:03:54] | All he could think of was getting to you. | 他只想来找你 |
[1:04:00] | There’s still love there,I think. | 爱还是存在的 |
[1:04:04] | Love was never a problem. | 爱不是我们的问题 |
[1:04:07] | All you need is love. | 你所需要的是爱 |
[1:04:09] | John Lennon. Smart man. | 约翰列侬 他很聪明 |
[1:04:12] | Shot in the back,very sad. | 可惜被人暗算 |
[1:04:15] | We’ve moved as many of our forces away from our bases as possible. | 部队已尽量撤离基地 |
[1:04:18] | But we’ve already sustained heavy losses. | 但损失还是非常惨重 |
[1:04:21] | I spoke with the Joint Chiefs at NORAD. | 我已跟参谋首长们讨论 |
[1:04:23] | They agree we must counterattack with a full nuclear strike. | 大家认为该动用核武器 |
[1:04:27] | Over American soil? | 在美国本土? |
[1:04:29] | You’re saying we should sacrifice more innocent American civilians? | 你说在这时候 还要牺牲无辜民众? |
[1:04:33] | Is that right? | 是不是 |
[1:04:34] | Sir,if we don’t strike soon,there may not be much of an America left! | 再不这样 国家都要保不住了 |
[1:04:37] | Sir! They’ve taken out NORAD. | 北美防空部被攻击 |
[1:04:39] | What? | 什么? |
[1:04:40] | It’s gone,sir. | 已经被毁 |
[1:04:41] | My God! | 我的天 |
[1:04:43] | The Vice President? The Joint Chiefs? | 副总统 参谋首长呢 |
[1:04:45] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[1:04:49] | We must launch. | 要用核武器才行 |
[1:04:51] | A delay would be more costly than… | 再拖延的话牺牲会更大 |
[1:04:52] | when you waited to evacuate the cities. | 比先前不撤城更糟 |
[1:04:54] | No! No! You’re not gonna launch nuclear weapons. | 不要用核武器 |
[1:04:56] | You’ll kill them and us. | 那会杀死它们和我们 |
[1:04:58] | At the same time,if we fire nukes… | 同时 你用核武 其他国家会跟进 会形成辐射尘 |
[1:05:00] | Sir, may I remind you are a guest here? | 先生 你在这只是个客人 |
[1:05:02] | …nuclear winter. | 核冬天 |
[1:05:03] | It’s the end of life as we know it. | 正如我们所知道的那样 这将是生命的结束 |
[1:05:07] | I don’t have to go. It can’t be allowed! | 我不走 我不能走 |
[1:05:09] | Shut up! Captain,get him out! | 住嘴 赶他出去 |
[1:05:11] | Don’t tell him to shut up! | 别叫他闭嘴 |
[1:05:14] | You’d all be dead if it wasn’t for my David! | 要不是他 你们已死了 |
[1:05:18] | None of you did anything to prevent this! | 你们什么也没做 |
[1:05:19] | There was nothing we could do. | 我们没什么可以做 |
[1:05:21] | We were totally unprepared for this. | 我们没任何防备 |
[1:05:23] | Don’t give me unprepared! | 不要找借口 |
[1:05:25] | It was,what? In the 1950s,you had that spaceship. | 五十年代你们便发现外星人 |
[1:05:30] | Yeah,that thing you found in New Mexico! | 在新墨西哥发现的那个 |
[1:05:33] | -Where was that? -Not the spaceship. | -哪里? -别提太空船了 |
[1:05:35] | Roswell,New Mexico. | 新墨西哥州 罗斯威尔 |
[1:05:37] | You had the spaceship and the bodies! | 有太空船跟尸体 |
[1:05:39] | They were locked up in a bunker. | 都锁在一个地堡里 |
[1:05:42] | David. Area 51. Right? | 大卫 五十一区 对吧? |
[1:05:44] | Area 51. | 五十一区 |
[1:05:45] | You knew then! And you did nothing. | 你们明明知道 但什么都没做 |
[1:05:49] | Sir. | 先生 |
[1:05:51] | Regardless of what you may have read in the tabloids, | 这都是小报的报导 |
[1:05:54] | there have never been any spacecraft recovered by our government. | 美国不曾发现什么太空船 |
[1:05:58] | Take my word for it. There’s no Area 51. | 相信我 根本没有五十一区 |
[1:06:01] | And there’s no recovered spaceship. | 我们没发现太空船 |
[1:06:03] | Excuse me,Mr. President… | 对不起 总统先生 |
[1:06:06] | That’s not entirely accurate. | 你说的不完全正确 |
[1:06:15] | What? | 什么? |
[1:06:16] | Which part? | 哪部份不正确? |
[1:06:22] | Hold on,everybody. Hold on! | 大家坐好 |
[1:06:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:06:48] | Can you give me a hand? | 帮个忙好吗? |
[1:06:50] | Yeah,sure. | 好的 |
[1:06:58] | Oh,God. | 天啊 |
[1:07:06] | OK,let’s get this off. | 把这个移开 |
[1:07:09] | Here,let me help you. | 等一下 |
[1:07:14] | She’s hurt pretty badly. | 她伤得很重 |
[1:07:20] | You know,this was supposed to be my weekend off. | 这周末我本该在休假的 |
[1:07:24] | But,nooo! | 结果呢? |
[1:07:27] | You got me out here,dragging your heavy ass | 害我辛苦拖着你 |
[1:07:29] | through the burning desert | 穿越这个沙漠 |
[1:07:32] | with your dreadlocks sticking out the back of my parachute. | 辫子还拖得一地都是 |
[1:07:35] | You gotta come down here with an attitude | 你们来这里想耀武扬威 |
[1:07:38] | acting all big and bad. | 不可一世似的 |
[1:07:41] | And what the hell is that smell? | 他妈的什么怪味道? |
[1:07:48] | I could been at a barbecue! | 我本可以去烧烤 |
[1:07:52] | But I’m not mad. | 但我不生气 |
[1:07:53] | It’s all right, it’s all right. | 没关系 没关系 |
[1:08:35] | Do you need a lift,soldier? | 要搭顺风车吗? |
[1:08:38] | When I flew overhead,l saw a base not too far from here. | 附近有个基地 |
[1:08:44] | It’s not on the map. | 地图上没有 |
[1:08:46] | Trust me,it’s there. | 相信我 是有的 |
[1:09:04] | Attention! | 立正 |
[1:09:09] | Mr. President. General. | 总统先生 将军 |
[1:09:11] | Welcome to Area 51. | 欢迎莅临五十一区 |
[1:09:13] | Please follow me. | 请跟我来 |
[1:09:15] | We’re now 24 floors beneath the surface | 这是地下二十四层 |
[1:09:18] | and here’s our main research facility. | 主要研究设施在这里 |
[1:09:22] | Let’s see it. | 让我们看看 |
[1:09:23] | Sorry,sir,it’s a clean room. It’s static free… | 对不起 这是无尘室 不能有静电 |
[1:09:26] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[1:09:30] | Yes,sir. | 是 |
[1:09:53] | My God. | 我的天 |
[1:09:54] | Why the hell wasn’t I told about this place? | 为什么没告诉我? |
[1:09:56] | Two words,Mr. President. Plausible deniability. | 简单的说 是不想害总统说谎 |
[1:10:08] | I don’t understand. Where does all this come from? | 这设备从哪来的? |
[1:10:10] | How do you get funding for something like this? | 你们怎么有经费? |
[1:10:13] | You don’t actually think they spend $20,000 on a hammer, | 浮报预算拉 2万美元买个铁锤 |
[1:10:15] | $30,000 on a toilet seat,do you? | 3万美元买个马桶坐喽 |
[1:10:20] | Mr. President,this is Dr Okun. | 这位是奥肯博士 |
[1:10:23] | He has headed up the research department on this project | 他主持这研究 |
[1:10:25] | for the last 15 years. | 已经有十五年 |
[1:10:28] | How do you do? | 幸会 |
[1:10:31] | Mr. President! | 总统先生 |
[1:10:36] | What a pleasure! | 真是荣幸 |
[1:10:39] | As you can imagine,they… | 你可以想像 |
[1:10:41] | They don’t let us out much. | 我们不经常外出 |
[1:10:44] | I can understand that. | 这点我了解 |
[1:10:49] | I guess you’d like to see the big tamale,huh? | 你们想看”墨西哥饼”吧? |
[1:10:53] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[1:11:45] | She’s a beauty,isn’t she? | 很漂亮 是吗? |
[1:11:50] | As you can see from the repairs, | 你可以看出 |
[1:11:51] | we’ve been trying to put her back together since the late 60’s. | 从60年代开始 我们就一直努力将它修复 |
[1:11:54] | Don’t tell me you’ve had this for 40 years | 别告诉我你们研究了四十年 |
[1:11:57] | and you know nothing about them? | 仍对它一无所知? |
[1:11:59] | Oh,hell,no. We know tons about them. | 不 我们知道非常多 |
[1:12:03] | But the neatest stuff… | 但最有意思的事 |
[1:12:05] | The neatest stuff has only happened in the last few days. | 是这几天才发生的 |
[1:12:08] | We can’t duplicate their type of power | 我们没有他们的动力 |
[1:12:10] | so we’ve never been able to experiment. | 所以一直不能进行实验 |
[1:12:12] | But since these guys started showing up, | 但外星人来了之后 |
[1:12:14] | all the little gizmos inside turned on. | 里头的仪表全部启动 |
[1:12:19] | The last 24 hours have been really exciting! | 过去这一天实在非常刺激 |
[1:12:22] | Exciting? People are dying out there. | 刺激? 很多人死了 |
[1:12:24] | I don’t think exciting is the word I’d choose to describe it! | 我不会用这字眼 |
[1:12:29] | You’re hoping to fly this thing,huh? | 你希望这玩意还能飞? |
[1:12:31] | You said you can repair their technology. | 你说可以修好 |
[1:12:33] | Can you tell us anything useful about them? | 你能说点有用的来来听听吗 |
[1:12:35] | Yeah. Well,I mean…They’re not all that dissimilar from us. | 没错 他们其实跟我们大同小异 |
[1:12:41] | Breathes oxygen,comparable tolerances to heat,cold. | 他们呼吸氧气 冷热承受度跟我们差不多 |
[1:12:45] | Probably why they’re interested in our planet. | 可能因此想来地球 |
[1:12:54] | You guys wanna see them? | 想看它吗? |
[1:13:05] | This is the vault. | 这里是秘室 |
[1:13:09] | Or,as some of us have come to call it…the freak show. | 我们有人把它叫 “宇宙奇观” |
[1:13:37] | When we found them, | 他们被发现时 |
[1:13:39] | they were wearing some sort of biomechanical suits. | 身上罩着某种生物机械外壳 |
[1:13:43] | Once we got them off, | 卸掉之后 |
[1:13:44] | we learned a great deal about their anatomy. | 才了解他们的构造 |
[1:13:46] | Eyes,ears. No vocal chords. | 有眼睛 耳朵 没有声带 |
[1:13:50] | We assume they communicate with each other by some other means. | 估计他们用别种方式沟通 |
[1:13:53] | You’re obviously not thinking about hand signals and body language. | 不是用手语或肢体语言吧? |
[1:13:57] | It’s some kind of extrasensory perception. | 应是一种超感官的知觉 |
[1:14:00] | Telepathy. | 心电感应之类的 |
[1:14:03] | So… | 这么说 |
[1:14:06] | It’s an organic life form. | 他们是有机生物 |
[1:14:11] | Can they be killed? | 能不能被杀死? |
[1:14:13] | Their bodies are just as frail as ours. | 他们跟人类一样脆弱 |
[1:14:15] | These two died in the crash. | 这两个坠机时死亡 |
[1:14:17] | This one a few weeks later. | 这个几周后死去 |
[1:14:19] | You just have to get through their technology,which is, | 得要了解他们的科技 |
[1:14:24] | I’m sorry to say,far more advanced. | 很遗憾 他们远比我们先进 |
[1:14:28] | David,you unlocked part of their technology. | 大卫破解了一部份 |
[1:14:32] | You cracked the code. | 你解了密码 |
[1:14:33] | No,no. All I did was stumble on their signal. | 我只是发现他们的讯号 |
[1:14:37] | I don’t know how helpful I can be. | 不知道能帮得上什么 |
[1:14:40] | Why don’t you show him what you’ve discovered so far? | 让他们看看你的发现 |
[1:14:44] | Figure out what they haven’t thought of yet. | 看他们遗漏了什么 |
[1:14:47] | We’ll see if you’re as smart as we all hope you are. | 大家说你脑筋好 看你的了 |
[1:15:02] | What code? | 什么密码? |
[1:15:24] | Captain Steven Hiller,US Marine Corps. | 史帝芬·希勒上尉 美国陆战队 |
[1:15:27] | I’m sorry,Captain. I can’t let you pass without clearance. | 不好意思 上尉 这里是禁区 你不能进入 |
[1:15:31] | OK. Come here. | 过来 |
[1:15:34] | You wanna see my clearance? | 你真的想看啊 |
[1:15:38] | Maybe I’ll just leave this here with you. | 这个交给你了 |
[1:15:40] | Let they pass. | 让他们过去 |
[1:15:42] | Get the hell out of the way! | 让开 |
[1:15:47] | Did you see that? | 你有没有看到? |
[1:15:50] | Oh,boy! Oh,boy! | 我的天 我的天 |
[1:15:56] | How long has he been unconscious? | 昏迷了多久? |
[1:15:57] | About three hours. | 三个小时 |
[1:15:58] | Let’s get him in containment. | 送他到隔离室 |
[1:16:00] | As the former head of the ClA,you knew about this place. | 这里一向由你负责 |
[1:16:04] | When were you planning to inform the rest of us? | 你打算瞒到几时? |
[1:16:06] | It had been deemed classified. | 这原是绝对机密 |
[1:16:07] | You should have told us about this when they first arrived! | 外星人一到 你就应该说了 |
[1:16:11] | We wouldn’t have launched a counterattack | 不然我们就没必要无意义反击 |
[1:16:13] | that cost the lives of hundreds of our American pilots! | 损失几百名飞行员了 |
[1:16:16] | We could not have known that… | 我们没想到 |
[1:16:17] | our fighters would’ve been that ineffective! | 我们的军机如此不堪一击 |
[1:16:21] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[1:16:22] | The little bit of information we have… | 资讯全都送到 |
[1:16:23] | comes directly into this room,Mr. President. | 这里了 总统先生 |
[1:16:25] | Atlanta,Chicago,and Philadelphia. | 亚特兰大 芝加哥 费城 |
[1:16:29] | Destroyed. | 全都被摧毁 |
[1:16:30] | NATO and Western Allied installations | 北约和西方盟国的设施 |
[1:16:34] | were the first to be taken out. | 先遭到摧毁 |
[1:16:35] | Then we were hit. | 然后才打我们 |
[1:16:37] | They knew exactly where and how to hit us. | 他们对我们一清二楚 |
[1:16:40] | And our forces? | 我们的部队呢? |
[1:16:41] | We’re down to 15%. | 只剩一成五兵力 |
[1:16:43] | If you calculate the time it takes to destroy a city and move on, | 按照他们目前攻击的速度 加以计算 |
[1:16:47] | we’re looking at the worldwide destruction | 全世界的主要城市 |
[1:16:50] | of every major city in the next 36 hours. | 会在三十六小时内被毁 |
[1:16:57] | We’re being exterminated. | 我们会被歼灭 |
[1:17:03] | Mr. President,this is Captain Steven Hiller. | 总统先生 这位是希勒上尉 |
[1:17:07] | -Captain. -Mr. President. | -上尉 -总统先生 |
[1:17:09] | Well done. | 你表现很好 |
[1:17:11] | Where is it now? | 外星人在哪? |
[1:17:12] | It’s isolated in the containment lab,sir. | 在隔离室 |
[1:17:15] | I’d like to go see it. | 我想去看看 |
[1:17:22] | General,I’m really anxious to get back to El Toro. | 我想尽快回到艾托洛基地 |
[1:17:28] | Hasn’t anyone told you? | 没有人告诉你吗? |
[1:17:33] | El Toro has been completely destroyed. | 你的基地被完全摧毁了 |
[1:18:29] | We were lucky. | 我们运气好 |
[1:18:31] | Today was the first time I used the subway. | 今天头一次用地铁 |
[1:18:33] | Thank God for the Metro Rail. | 感谢上帝造了地铁 |
[1:18:36] | These should last us a while. | 应该能撑一阵子 |
[1:18:38] | Don’t move. I’ll get it for you. Stay still. | 别动 我帮你倒 |
[1:18:43] | He’s your son? | 他是你儿子? |
[1:18:45] | He’s my angel. | 是我的天使 |
[1:18:47] | Was his father stationed here? | 他父亲驻扎在这里? |
[1:18:50] | Nah,he…He wasn’t his father. | 他不是他生父 |
[1:18:55] | But I was kinda hoping he wanted the job,though. | 但我希望他愿意做他父亲 |
[1:19:02] | So what do you do for a living? | 你在哪里工作? |
[1:19:05] | I’m a dancer. | 我是跳舞的 |
[1:19:07] | Ballet. | 芭蕾? |
[1:19:09] | No. Exotic. | 艳舞 |
[1:19:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:19:16] | Don’t be. | 不必 |
[1:19:18] | I’m not. | 我不遗憾 |
[1:19:19] | It’s good money. | 收入很好 |
[1:19:20] | Besides my baby’s worth it. | 而且 为了孩子 值得 |
[1:19:23] | Dylan! Come here. | 过来 |
[1:19:26] | I want you to meet the First Lady. | 来见过第一夫人 |
[1:19:34] | I didn’t know that you’d recognised me. | 没想到你认得我 |
[1:19:36] | Well,I didn’t want to say nothing. | 我原本不想说的 |
[1:19:39] | I voted for the other guy. | 我投了别人一票 |
[1:19:43] | All right! Life-support monitors recording. | 维生系统有监控 |
[1:19:46] | So if we screw up,it’s all on tape. | 有问题的话都会被记录 |
[1:19:48] | Come on. Let’s get this biomechanical suit off. | 帮他脱掉外壳 |
[1:19:52] | Put the spreader right here,along the ridge. | 支撑器放这里 靠这边 |
[1:19:54] | Microprobe thing a majig goes right here. | 微测仪伸进去 |
[1:19:57] | Pick there. Good. | 那里 好 |
[1:19:59] | All right,now spread it very,very gently. | 把它撑开 要非常 小心 |
[1:20:02] | Let me get in. | 我来打开它 |
[1:20:10] | Gentle,gentle,that’s it. | 小心 小心 就是这样 |
[1:20:13] | Run this right in… | 运行该权利 |
[1:20:23] | Let’s proceed. | 我们继续 |
[1:20:25] | Now comes the really icky part. | 接下来 就不是太美了 |
[1:20:30] | Oh,boy. This is one smelly,disgusting… | 这个真臭 又恶心 |
[1:20:44] | Look at it. | 你们看 |
[1:20:46] | It doesn’t look alive,does it? | 不像活的 |
[1:20:53] | The arm is moving. | 它手臂在动 |
[1:21:04] | Doctor? Doctor? | 博士 |
[1:21:11] | Get it off! | 让它停下来 |
[1:21:12] | Don’t move! | 不要动 |
[1:21:59] | Dr Okun? | 博士 |
[1:22:23] | Release me. | 放我出来 |
[1:22:27] | Open the door. Get him out! | 去开门 |
[1:22:28] | No,wait. | 不 等一下 |
[1:22:44] | Release me. | 放我出来 |
[1:22:59] | I know there is much we can learn from each other | 我们可以互相学习 |
[1:23:02] | if we can negotiate a truce. | 如果我们停火的话 |
[1:23:05] | We can find a way to coexist. | 我们可以和平共存 |
[1:23:09] | Can there be a peace between us? | 我们能和平相处吗? |
[1:23:12] | Peace. | 和平 |
[1:23:16] | No peace. | 没有和平 |
[1:23:25] | What is it you want us to do? | 你们要我们怎样? |
[1:23:29] | Die. | 死 |
[1:23:40] | Die! | 死 |
[1:23:47] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[1:23:49] | Is that glass bulletproof? | 这是防弹玻璃吗? |
[1:23:51] | No,sir. | 不是 |
[1:24:12] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:24:13] | I saw his thoughts. | 我明白他的心思 |
[1:24:16] | I saw what they’re planning to do. | 明白他们的计划 |
[1:24:21] | They’re like locusts. | 他们像蝗虫一样 |
[1:24:23] | They’re moving from planet to planet. | 从一个星球到另一个 |
[1:24:25] | Their whole civilisation. | 他们全部出动 |
[1:24:28] | After they’ve consumed every natural resource,they move on. | 到自然资源枯竭之后 便去到另一个星球 |
[1:24:34] | And we’re next. | 现在轮到我们 |
[1:24:47] | Nuke them. | 用核武器 |
[1:24:49] | Let’s nuke the bastards. | 用核武器轰这些混蛋 |
[1:25:03] | Just my luck. No ice. | 运气真好 没冰块 |
[1:25:06] | I take it you’ve heard? | 我想你听说了 |
[1:25:10] | Hey,toast. | 干杯 |
[1:25:12] | To the end of the world. | 敬世界末日 |
[1:25:14] | He didn’t come to this decision lightly. | 他没有随便做决定 |
[1:25:16] | He didn’t have any other choice. | 他别无选择 |
[1:25:19] | Well,you still believe in him. | 你还是相信他 |
[1:25:21] | Well,he’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[1:25:24] | He’d better be. | 他最好是 |
[1:25:26] | You left me for him. | 你为他离开我 |
[1:25:28] | Or,you know… for your career. | 为了你的工作 |
[1:25:30] | You know,it wasn’t just my career. | 这不只是工作 |
[1:25:33] | It was the biggest opportunity of my life. | 这是我一生中最大的机会 |
[1:25:36] | I wanted my life to make a difference. | 我想有点改变 |
[1:25:38] | I wanted my life to mean something. | 希望生活有意义 |
[1:25:40] | Yeah,and… | 对 而且 |
[1:25:41] | I wasn’t ambitious enough for you? | 你觉得我没有雄心大志? |
[1:25:45] | David,you could have done anything you wanted. | 你可以随心所欲 |
[1:25:48] | Research,development… | 做研究或开发产品 |
[1:25:50] | I was happy where I was. | 我工作很愉快 |
[1:25:52] | Haven’t you ever wanted to be part of something special? | 就不想做点特别的? |
[1:25:58] | I was part of something special. | 我的生活已很特别 |
[1:26:16] | Well,if it makes any difference,I never stopped loving you. | 只想让你知道 我始终爱着你 |
[1:26:21] | But that wasn’t enough, was it? | 但是这还不够 是吗? |
[1:26:51] | Let’s pick it up,man! We’re on a tight schedule! Let’s go! | 快点 时间不多 我们走 |
[1:26:54] | Pick it up,man! | 快点 |
[1:26:55] | Pick it up! | 快点 |
[1:27:01] | What the hell are you doing? Get outta there! | 你在做什么? 下来 |
[1:27:04] | I got something I gotta handle. I’m borrowing it. | 我想跟你借飞机 |
[1:27:06] | No,you’re not,sir. | 不行 |
[1:27:08] | Do you really wanna shoot me? | 你真的会向我开枪? |
[1:27:12] | Just tell them I hit you. | 就说是我打你的 |
[1:27:20] | Command,this is Retal Op.Squadron is in the air. | 指挥部 反击中队已经就位 |
[1:27:23] | We are on station and awaiting instructions. | 等候指示 |
[1:27:25] | Roger. Break formation. Head to targets. | 收到 队形散开 飞向目标 |
[1:27:33] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:27:35] | They’re breaking formation. | 他们已分路出击 |
[1:27:37] | Mr. President,we’re initiating sequence code. | 总统先生 开始核码程序 |
[1:27:39] | Verification: Alpha Zulu six eight niner. | 核对 AZ689 |
[1:27:41] | Which city will be reached first? | 最先到哪个城市? |
[1:27:43] | Houston,Texas. | 德州 休斯顿 |
[1:27:44] | ETA,six minutes and counting down. | 六分钟 开始倒数 |
[1:27:47] | The major cities have been deserted. | 大城居民都已撤离 |
[1:27:50] | Civilian casualties should be down to a minimum. | 民众伤亡应可减至最低 |
[1:27:57] | Command,this is Neighbourhood Watch. | 指挥部 这是”守望相助” |
[1:28:00] | We are in position. | 我们已经就位 |
[1:28:01] | Tracking monitors are locked on. | 监视系统已经锁定 |
[1:28:03] | We are going to visual recon. | 我们要进行目视侦察 |
[1:28:12] | We have confirmation. | 已经就绪 |
[1:28:13] | Launch code confirmed. | 发射程序已经确认 |
[1:28:15] | Alpha Zulu six eight niner,standing by. | AZ689待命 |
[1:28:21] | Laser targeting. | 瞄准 |
[1:28:24] | Locked on. | 锁定 |
[1:28:25] | We’re locked on,sir. Do you wish to deploy? | 已经锁定 要发射吗? |
[1:28:32] | Mr. President,if you wish to deploy,the time is now. | 要就现在发射 |
[1:28:42] | -Mr. President? -Deploy. | -总统先生 -发射 |
[1:28:44] | That’s a go. Alpha Zulu six eight niner. | AZ689 命令下达 |
[1:28:48] | Here we go. | 命令来了 |
[1:28:57] | Bird’s away. | 发射 |
[1:28:58] | We have visual confirmation of the missile. | 已经发射 |
[1:29:01] | It’s on target. | 方向正确 |
[1:29:02] | Approaching. | 接近正中 |
[1:29:05] | May our children forgive us. | 愿我们的子孙能原谅我们 |
[1:29:06] | Five seconds to impact. Three,two,one. | 五秒钟后爆炸 三 二 一 |
[1:29:14] | It’s a hit! | 击中了 |
[1:29:23] | Can we confirm that the target was destroyed? | 确认目标已遭摧毁了吗? |
[1:29:25] | Get the tank commander. | 接坦克指挥官 |
[1:29:27] | Confirm the target was destroyed. | 请他确认 |
[1:29:29] | Red Arrow,Alpha 9723. | 红箭A9723 |
[1:29:31] | Can you read? | 听到吗? |
[1:29:33] | Repeat,Commander,you’re breaking up. | 很不清晰 |
[1:29:34] | We have lost visual. | 视讯中断了 |
[1:29:35] | Roger that. We’re looking for confirmation. | 收到 我们需要确认 |
[1:29:45] | We got the bastards. | 干掉他们了 |
[1:29:48] | Good job,everyone! Congratulations. | 大家做得好 恭喜了 |
[1:29:52] | Commander,do you have visual? | 有图像吗 |
[1:29:53] | We need visual confirmation. | 我们需要确认 |
[1:29:55] | Has the target been destroyed? | 目标摧毁了没有? |
[1:30:12] | Negative. | 没有 |
[1:30:15] | Target remains. | 目标还在 |
[1:30:20] | I repeat,target remains. | 重复 目标还在 |
[1:30:28] | Call the other planes back. | 召回其他发机 |
[1:30:30] | The others might have more luck. | 别的飞机也许运气较好 |
[1:30:32] | We shouldn’t give up! | 我们不能放弃 |
[1:30:33] | I said call them back! | 我说叫他们回来 |
[1:30:38] | Abort. | 任务取消 |
[1:30:39] | Abort mission. | 任务取消 |
[1:30:40] | Issue the abort codes right away. | 发出取消密码 |
[1:30:42] | This is an abort,full abort. Do you read? | 任务取消了 了解吗? |
[1:31:38] | You’re late! | 你迟到了 |
[1:31:39] | You know I like to make an entrance. | 你知道我爱讲派头 |
[1:31:51] | Where are we going? | 去哪里? |
[1:31:52] | Through there,sir. | 就在前面 |
[1:31:54] | Mr. President. Your wife is resting comfortably for the moment. | 总统先生 夫人在休息 |
[1:31:57] | Perhaps if we had gotten to her earlier… | 早点发现就好了 |
[1:31:59] | Hey,there she is! Go on! | 她在那 去吧 |
[1:32:04] | She doesn’t look too good. | 看来不太妙 |
[1:32:06] | Your wife is bleeding internally. | 夫人有内出血 |
[1:32:08] | Perhaps if we’d gotten to her earlier… | 要是早些发现 |
[1:32:10] | What are you saying? | 什么意思? |
[1:32:13] | We can’t stop the bleeding. | 内出血止不住 |
[1:32:15] | If we’d… There’s nothing we can do for her. | 我们也没有办法了 |
[1:32:20] | We were worried. | 我们好担心 |
[1:32:21] | We didn’t know where you were. | 不知道你在哪里 |
[1:32:24] | I didn’t know where I was either. | 我自己也不知道我在哪里 |
[1:32:30] | You’ve gotten bigger,I think. | 我想你长大一点了 |
[1:32:32] | I did? | 是吗? |
[1:32:36] | You just keep growing and growing. | 你不停的长大 |
[1:32:45] | Can you wait outside for a little bit so Mom can get a rest? | 出去一下 让老妈休息好吗? |
[1:32:50] | Come on,Munchkin. | 来 小鬼 |
[1:33:01] | I’m so sorry that I didn’t come home when you asked me to. | 真抱歉 我该听你话早点回家 |
[1:33:07] | It’s OK. | 没关系 |
[1:33:11] | The doctors… think that you’re… gonna be just fine. | 医生 认为你 会好起来的 |
[1:33:21] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[1:34:19] | Is Mommy sleeping now? | 妈咪睡啦? |
[1:34:23] | Yeah. Mommy’s sleeping. | 对 她睡了 |
[1:35:05] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[1:35:07] | I’m making a mess! | 我在捣乱 |
[1:35:09] | Yeah. This I can see. | 这个我看出来了 |
[1:35:10] | We gotta burn this toxic waste,pollute the air and rip up the ozone! | 烧雨林 制造有毒废料 污染空气 |
[1:35:15] | Cos maybe if we screw this planet up enough… | 也许把地球弄得一团糟 |
[1:35:19] | they won’t want it any more. | 人家就不会要了 |
[1:35:21] | Wait. David. | 等一下 |
[1:35:23] | Don’t do this to yourself. Listen to me. | 听我说 不要这样折磨自已 |
[1:35:25] | Are you listening to me. | 你在听吗 |
[1:35:26] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[1:35:27] | Everyone loses faith at some point in their life. | 人有时会失去信仰 |
[1:35:30] | David,look at myself. | 大卫 看看我 |
[1:35:33] | I haven’t spoken to God since your mother died. | 你妈妈死后 我就不曾祈祷 |
[1:35:42] | You see,sometimes we have to remember what we still have. | 有时要记得我们还拥有的 |
[1:35:47] | Like what? | 例如什么? |
[1:35:52] | Well,you still have your health. | 你的健康 |
[1:35:57] | David,you need your rest. | 走 你得休息 |
[1:35:58] | Come on! Get off this freezing floor before you catch cold. | 这地板很冰 别着凉了 |
[1:36:02] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:36:05] | What did you just say? | 你刚才说什么? |
[1:36:07] | About faith? | 信仰吗? |
[1:36:08] | Well,you see,a man… | 人可以活一辈子 |
[1:36:10] | No. The other part. | 不 后来说的 |
[1:36:13] | What? | 什么? |
[1:36:14] | I don’t want you to catch cold. | 我不想你着凉 |
[1:36:21] | What is that? What is the matter with you? | 怎么啦? |
[1:36:23] | Genius. | 天才 |
[1:36:26] | Genius? | 天才? |
[1:36:27] | My dad. A total genius. | 我老爸是天才 |
[1:36:31] | Jerry,wake up. We got work to do. | 起来 要干活了 |
[1:36:34] | Get everybody down here right away. | 快叫大家来 |
[1:36:37] | What? | 什么 |
[1:36:43] | Does that thing really fly in outer space? | 真能在外太空飞吗? |
[1:36:45] | It most certainly does. | 一定可以 |
[1:36:47] | -Sure doesn’t look like it. -They’re here. | -看来不像 -在这里 |
[1:36:51] | All right,what’s this all about? | 这是什么事呢? |
[1:36:53] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[1:36:54] | Get everybody off. Right,clear the platform. Let’s go. | 大家退后 快点 |
[1:36:58] | Major Mitchell. Do you have a pistol? | 有没有手枪? |
[1:37:02] | What? | 什么? |
[1:37:02] | Have you got a gun? | 有手枪吗 |
[1:37:03] | Sergeant, your sidearm. | 士官 你的手枪 |
[1:37:07] | See that Coke can on top of the alien craft? | 看到那个可乐罐吗? |
[1:37:11] | Think you can shoot that thing off? | 你能打中吗? |
[1:37:12] | Shoot it. | 开枪 |
[1:37:14] | Sir? | 长官? |
[1:37:16] | Go ahead. | 射吧 |
[1:37:24] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[1:37:25] | I’m sorry. My fault. | 抱歉 是我的错 |
[1:37:27] | That Coke can was protected by the craft’s shield. | 罐子受到防护罩的保护 |
[1:37:30] | We can’t penetrate it. | 外力穿不透 |
[1:37:32] | We knew that already. What’s your point? | 这个我们已经知道了 你什么意思 |
[1:37:33] | My point is,if we can’t beat their defences, | 我们既然不能正面突破 |
[1:37:35] | then we gotta get around them. | 就得迂回前进 |
[1:37:38] | Major. One more time… Any time. | 再试一次 |
[1:37:52] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做的? |
[1:37:54] | I gave it a cold. | 我令它感冒 |
[1:37:57] | I gave it a virus. | 我给它病毒 |
[1:37:58] | A computer virus. | 电脑病毒 |
[1:38:01] | Are you telling us you can send out a signal | 你可以靠传送讯号 |
[1:38:03] | that will disable all their shields? | 使防护罩失效? |
[1:38:05] | Just like they used our satellites against us, | 对 他们用我们的卫星对付我们 |
[1:38:08] | we can use their own signal against them. | 我们就用他们的讯号对付他们 |
[1:38:11] | If we plant a virus into that mother ship, | 我们若能让母船中毒 |
[1:38:14] | it’s gonna filter down into all the corresponding ships below. | 病毒就会传给其他太空船 |
[1:38:18] | I’m sorry. I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:38:20] | How exactly do we infect the mother ship with this virus? | 我们要怎样使母船感染病毒 |
[1:38:25] | We’re… We’re gonna have to… | 我们必须要把… |
[1:38:30] | fly their alien craft out of our atmosphere and dock with it. | 这艘太空船泊在母船内部 |
[1:38:33] | We can enter here,as shown in these satellite photos. | 可以从这进去 |
[1:38:36] | We then upload the virus, | 种下病毒 |
[1:38:37] | We then set off some kind of explosion which’ll disable it. | 然后得引发爆炸 让它不能行动 |
[1:38:42] | That’ll disorient the smaller ships below. | 扰乱小的太空船 |
[1:38:43] | and that could buy,I think,at least some time | 这样至少可以争取一些时间 |
[1:38:46] | to take them… take them out. | 可以把它们赶走 |
[1:38:51] | Take them down. Do your… Do your stuff. | 或消灭 你们决定 |
[1:38:54] | This is ridiculous! | 真是荒唐 |
[1:38:56] | How long would their shields be down? | 我们有多少时间? |
[1:39:01] | I dunno. A matter of minutes. | 不清楚 几分钟吧 |
[1:39:02] | You want us to coordinate a counterstrike | 你要我们在几分钟时间内 |
[1:39:05] | with a window of a few minutes? | 完成反击么 |
[1:39:08] | With shields down,it might be possible. | 不无可能 |
[1:39:09] | Oh,please! | 拜托 |
[1:39:11] | We don’t have the manpower or the resources | 我们没有足够的人力物力 |
[1:39:13] | to launch that kind of a campaign! | 来打这样的仗 |
[1:39:15] | Not to mention that this whole cockamamie plan depends on a machine | 而整个荒唐的计划 |
[1:39:18] | that no one in this world is qualified to operate. | 又靠这个没人会操作的太空船 |
[1:39:23] | l wouldn’t say that,sir. | 我不这么认为 |
[1:39:24] | I’ve seen them in action. | 我跟他们战斗过 |
[1:39:26] | I’m aware of their manoeuvring capabilities. | 知道这太空船的性能 |
[1:39:30] | With your permission,General,I’d like the opportunity to try. | 若长官允许 我想试试 |
[1:39:33] | That thing is a wreck. | 这玩意 是个残骸 |
[1:39:36] | It crash-landed in the 50’s. | 在五十年代坠毁 |
[1:39:38] | We don’t even know if it’s capable of flying! | 能不能飞都不知道 |
[1:39:40] | Jim,remove the clamps. | 把固定夹拿开 |
[1:40:05] | Any questions? | 有疑问吗? |
[1:40:11] | Let’s do it. | 就这么办 |
[1:40:17] | All right,you heard the President… | 把它准备好 |
[1:40:19] | Good luck,pilot. | 祝你好运 飞行员 |
[1:40:20] | Thank you,Mr. President. | 多谢总统先生 |
[1:40:22] | A virus. | 病毒 |
[1:40:25] | Your idea. | 你的主意 |
[1:40:27] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:40:35] | Do you really think you can fly that thing? | 你真的会飞这玩意? |
[1:40:38] | Do you really think you can do all that bullshit you just said? | 你说的真能成功? |
[1:40:50] | I understand you are upset over your wife’s death. | 我明白你难免为夫人去世哀伤 |
[1:40:52] | But that’s no excuse for making another fatal mistake. | 但别因此犯下另一致命错误 |
[1:40:55] | No,my only mistake was to | 我唯一的错误 |
[1:40:57] | appoint a snivelling weasel like you as Secretary of Defense. | 就是叫个无能鼠辈当国防部长 |
[1:41:00] | You don’t understand! | 您不了解 |
[1:41:01] | However | 可是 |
[1:41:03] | that is one mistake I am thankful to say that | 现在我可以高兴的说 |
[1:41:05] | I don’t have to live with. | 我不必再忍受这个错误了 |
[1:41:07] | Mr. President… | 总统先生 |
[1:41:08] | Mr. Nimsiki,you’re fired. | 你被革职了 |
[1:41:14] | Let’s organise every plane we can find | 动员全部的飞机 |
[1:41:16] | and get us some goddamn pilots to fly them. | 召集所有飞行员准备 |
[1:41:19] | Yes,sir. | 好的 |
[1:41:20] | He can’t do that. | 他不能这么做 |
[1:41:21] | Well,he just did. | 但是他确实做了 |
[1:41:28] | Command has attempted to list casualties and losses, | 总部要伤亡和损失报告 |
[1:41:31] | but information is sketchy. | 但数字很不完整 |
[1:41:33] | We know they’ve lost the Belgian contingent in the Sinai. | 比利时部队在西奈被歼灭 |
[1:41:35] | There’s a strong possibility reinforcements | 但戈兰地峡那里 |
[1:41:38] | are hiding in the Golan Straits. | 很可能藏有援兵 |
[1:41:43] | What is he saying? | 他说什么? |
[1:41:44] | They’re getting a signal. Old Morse code. | 好像说收到摩斯电码 |
[1:42:00] | It’s from the Americans. | 是美军发的 |
[1:42:03] | They want to organise a counteroffensive! | 他们准备策划反攻 |
[1:42:06] | It’s about bloody time! | 是时候了 |
[1:42:07] | What do they plan to do? | 准备怎么做 |
[1:42:31] | We have confirmed reports of combat-ready divisions in Europe, | 确定能出战的部队分别在欧洲 |
[1:42:35] | the Middle East,and Asia. | 中东和亚洲 |
[1:42:36] | That’s impressive. Considering it’s all done with Morse code. | 很好 特别因为我们是靠摩斯电码通讯 |
[1:42:41] | The armed forces here? | 我们军力如何? |
[1:42:43] | We have sufficient aircraft,but… | 我们有足够的军机 但是… |
[1:42:45] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[1:42:46] | Pilots are coming up short. | 飞行员不太够 |
[1:42:49] | Well,then,find them. | 快想办法 |
[1:42:51] | Ham radio operators from New York to Japan | 纽约到日本的部队 |
[1:42:53] | trade rumours of military forces in hiding, | 谣传有些部队已经躲起来 |
[1:42:56] | unwilling to reveal themselves for fear of annihilation… | 以免遭到歼灭 |
[1:43:01] | We’re planning to launch a counter offensive. | 我们正在计划反击 |
[1:43:03] | With our depleted manpower, | 由于人员缺乏 |
[1:43:05] | we’re asking that anyone with flight experience come forward. | 想请有飞行经验的民众加入 |
[1:43:08] | Military training is preferable, | 曾受军事训练的最好 |
[1:43:10] | but anyone who can fly would be useful. | 但不是绝对必要 |
[1:43:14] | I can fly. | 我会飞行 |
[1:43:16] | I’m a pilot. | 我是飞行员 |
[1:43:19] | All right,guys! Listen up! | 注意 |
[1:43:20] | Pay attention. These F-18s are very different than the jets you piloted. | F18跟其他飞机不同 |
[1:43:25] | It’s strong. | 你的咖啡来了 很浓 |
[1:43:26] | Forgive the expression,but this is a crash course in modern avionics. | 你们要上航空电子学 |
[1:43:31] | Keep it coming. | 再来几杯 |
[1:43:33] | OK,you got it! | 没问题 |
[1:43:34] | All right,listen up. | 开始之前 |
[1:43:34] | First we need some background information on your experience. | 先谈谈各位的飞行经验 |
[1:43:39] | Let’s start with you. | 由你开始 |
[1:43:41] | Who,me? | 我 |
[1:43:44] | Well,I’m Russell Casse,sir. | 我是罗素·凯斯 |
[1:43:48] | And after Nam I got into crop-dusting. | 越战结束后 我做空中喷药的工作 |
[1:43:53] | And been doing that ever since. | 一直做到现在 |
[1:43:56] | On a personal note,sir, | 在私人方面 |
[1:43:59] | I’d just like to add that | 我有件事想补充 |
[1:44:01] | ever since I was kidnapped by aliens 10 years ago, | 自从十年前曾被外星人俘走 |
[1:44:05] | I have been dying for some payback. | 我一直想报仇 |
[1:44:07] | I just want you to know. | 我只想让你知道 |
[1:44:09] | that I won’t let you down. | 我不会令你失望 |
[1:44:13] | You have one tactical nuclear missile | 你有一枚战术核子弹 |
[1:44:15] | we’re loading into this launcher under the right wing. | 放在新装的发射器上 |
[1:44:18] | This is the firing mechanism. | 这是发射装置 |
[1:44:21] | It’ll be attached to the ship’s main console. | 装在主控仪板上 |
[1:44:23] | Just like the Amraam launch pad on a Stealth. | 跟隐形轰炸机一样 |
[1:44:25] | Except the nuke will not detonate at impact. | 但飞弹命中后 不会立刻爆炸 |
[1:44:29] | You’ll have 30 seconds to get your asses out of there. | 你们有三十秒可以跑 |
[1:44:33] | Good luck,gentlemen. | 祝好运 |
[1:44:36] | 30 seconds. | 三十秒 |
[1:44:37] | Tell me. Tell me. | 说明一下 |
[1:44:38] | It’s the strongest radio transmitter we had. | 这是我们最强的无线电发射机 |
[1:44:40] | It’ll tell us when you’ve uploaded the virus. | 病毒种好后 这装置会发出信号 |
[1:44:42] | 30 seconds. | 三十秒 |
[1:44:43] | Don’t you think that’s cutting it too close? | 是不是太危险了 |
[1:44:45] | We’re gonna be well on our way back home | 我们上路后 |
[1:44:47] | before we shoot that thing off. | 才会爆炸 |
[1:44:50] | Why you? David! | 为何要你去 |
[1:44:53] | I don’t understand | 我不明白 |
[1:44:55] | why you can’t show someone else how to plant the virus… | 你就不能教别人种病毒吗? |
[1:44:59] | No. Something may go wrong. | 可能会有问题 |
[1:45:01] | I may have to think quickly,adjust the signal. | 可能得当场调整讯号 |
[1:45:04] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[1:45:05] | Hey,you know how I’m always trying to save the planet? | 你知道我一直想拯救地球 |
[1:45:12] | Here’s my chance. | 这是我的机会 |
[1:45:17] | Now he gets ambitious. | 现在才来大发雄心 |
[1:45:20] | It’s too tight. | 太紧了 |
[1:45:21] | Well,I had to borrow it. Let me see. | 这是借来的 我看看 |
[1:45:22] | OK. All right,I guess that’s good enough. | 我看可以了 |
[1:45:25] | So. How do I look? | 好不好看? |
[1:45:29] | Oh,thank you. You’re a lot of help. | 谢谢 你帮了不少忙 |
[1:45:34] | You’re late! | 你迟到了 |
[1:45:35] | Well,you know me. | 你知道我的个性 |
[1:45:37] | I know. You like to make a big entrance. | 是啊 你最爱讲派头 |
[1:45:39] | Let me help you. | 我帮你 |
[1:45:40] | Listen. Before we do this,I just wanna say I’m sorry. | 听我说 我想跟你说对不起 |
[1:45:44] | Sorry for what,babe? | 为什么? |
[1:45:47] | I should have done this a long time ago. | 我早该这么做的 |
[1:45:50] | Do you have the ring? | 戒指准备好没? |
[1:45:52] | Yes,sir. | 好了 |
[1:45:54] | Here,make yourself useful. | 帮个忙 |
[1:45:59] | Witnesses? | 有没有证婚人? |
[1:46:03] | We got hung up. | 我们来迟了 |
[1:46:05] | Well,let’s get this show on the road. | 我们开始吧 |
[1:46:08] | Dearly beloved,we’re gathered here in the sight of God | 我们聚集在神的面前 |
[1:46:11] | and in the presence of these witnesses | 当着两位证人的面 |
[1:46:14] | to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony. | 让这两位男女结为夫妻 |
[1:46:18] | Any person who can show good cause why these two should not wed, | 谁有正当理由反对此事 |
[1:46:22] | please speak now or for ever hold your peace. | 请说出来 否则永无异议 |
[1:46:28] | Steve,will you take this woman to be your wedded wife, | 史提芬 愿不愿娶这女子为妻 |
[1:46:32] | to live together with her in the holy state of matrimony? | 共度婚姻生活 |
[1:46:35] | Will you love her,comfort her, | 愿不愿爱她 安慰她 |
[1:46:37] | honour and keep her in sickness and in health, | 尊重她 不论健康或患病 |
[1:46:41] | and forsaking all others, | 一直对她忠诚 |
[1:46:43] | keep yourself only for her as long as you both shall live? | 只能为她献身 直到白头偕老 |
[1:46:47] | I will. | 我愿意 |
[1:47:00] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[1:47:06] | They’re a little young. | 他们好年轻 |
[1:47:09] | That they are. | 的确 |
[1:47:12] | They look a little nervous. | 他们看来有些紧张 |
[1:47:14] | I need all flight crews to report to their designated areas immediately. | 飞行员请立即到指定地点 |
[1:47:20] | Major. Can I borrow that? | 借一下好吗 |
[1:47:22] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:47:24] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[1:47:28] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[1:47:31] | In less than an hour, | 一个小时之内 |
[1:47:33] | aircraft from here will join others from around the world. | 世界各地的军机将会联合起来 |
[1:47:38] | And you will be launching the largest aerial battle… | 发动人类史上 |
[1:47:41] | in the history of mankind. | 规模最大的空战 |
[1:47:46] | Mankind. That word should have new meaning for all of us today. | 人类这个字眼 对我们而言有了新的涵意 |
[1:47:52] | We can’t be consumed by our petty differences any more. | 我们不能再为小事自相残杀 |
[1:47:57] | We will be united in our common interest. | 要为共同利益团结一致 |
[1:48:01] | Perhaps it’s fate that today is the Fourth of July. | 也许天意如此 今天正是独立纪念日 |
[1:48:06] | And you will once again be fighting for our freedom. | 你们要再次为自由而战 |
[1:48:11] | Not from tyranny,oppression or persecution. | 不是为了反抗暴政或迫害 |
[1:48:17] | But from annihilation. | 而是为了避免被消灭 |
[1:48:20] | We’re fighting for our right to live. | 为了活命的权利而战 |
[1:48:24] | To exist. | 为了生存 |
[1:48:26] | And should we win the day, | 如果能够胜利 |
[1:48:29] | the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, | 七月四日 将不再只是美国的假日 |
[1:48:35] | but as the day when the world declared in one voice, | 而是世人一同宣誓之日 |
[1:48:38] | “We will not go quietly into the night!” | 我们不会束手就擒 |
[1:48:41] | “We will not vanish without a fight!” | 我们不会任人宰割 |
[1:48:46] | “We’re going to live on!” | 我们要继续生存 |
[1:48:48] | “We’re going to survive!” | 我们要渡过难关 |
[1:48:50] | Today,we celebrate our Independence Day! | 今天 我们要庆祝独立纪念日 |
[1:49:20] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[1:49:21] | Mr. President. Right this way, sir. | 总统先生 这边请 |
[1:49:23] | I’ve got your gear over here. | 您的装备在这儿 |
[1:49:25] | Good luck! | 好运 |
[1:49:25] | I’ve got you a jump suit and your gear is here, | 这套飞行装给你 |
[1:49:27] | and the rest of your gear’s. | 其他东西在袋子里 |
[1:49:32] | Mr. President,I’d sure like to know what you’re doing. | 请问总统你在做什么 |
[1:49:35] | I’m a combat pilot,Will. | 我是战斗机飞行员 |
[1:49:40] | I belong in the air. | 空中是我的地盘 |
[1:49:49] | OK, sir. Let’s get you airborne. | 好的 先生 该起飞了 |
[1:49:55] | As soon as I get back,we’re gonna light those fireworks,right? | 我一回来 就去放烟花 |
[1:50:05] | Here. | 来 |
[1:50:07] | Take these. | 给你的 |
[1:50:11] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[1:50:13] | Where’s… | 我的东西呢 |
[1:50:26] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[1:50:31] | I’m very proud of you. | 我以你为荣 |
[1:50:44] | Be careful,OK? | 小心点 好不好 |
[1:50:53] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[1:51:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:51:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:51:08] | Oh,damn! Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 糟糕 等一下 等一下 |
[1:51:10] | We gotta find some cigars. I can’t… | 得去找几根雪茄 |
[1:51:12] | Here! Here! | 这儿有 这儿有 |
[1:51:13] | Take these. My last two. | 最后两根 给你们 |
[1:51:17] | You are a lifesaver. | 你救了我一命 |
[1:51:19] | Almost put a hex on the whole damn thing! | 有了这就像有了魔法一样 |
[1:51:49] | Missile launch. | 飞弹 发射 |
[1:51:51] | Oh,crap! | 妈的 |
[1:51:52] | What do I hit? Which one? | 我该按哪一个 |
[1:51:57] | I picked a hell of a day to quit drinking. | 不该今天戒酒的 |
[1:52:14] | This is our victory dance. | 庆祝胜利用的 |
[1:52:17] | Not until the fat lady sings. | 任务完成后 |
[1:52:19] | Oh. Yes, OK | 好的 |
[1:52:22] | This is important. | 这个很重要 |
[1:52:23] | Fat lady. I gotcha. | 我明白 |
[1:52:28] | Open launch tunnel. | 打开发射口 |
[1:52:49] | Shaky,huh? | 好摇 |
[1:52:50] | Is it gonna do this the whole way? | 会一直摇吗? |
[1:52:52] | Make sure your seat backs are in their upright position. | 别忘了把椅背扶正 |
[1:52:55] | Yeah. Is it? | 好的 |
[1:53:00] | Let’s rock in roll. | 我们出动吧 |
[1:53:08] | Oops. | 糟糕 |
[1:53:09] | Oops? What does that mean? | 糟糕? 什么意思? |
[1:53:12] | No,I got it. Some jerk didn’t put the thing… | 我知道了 有人没把这个摆正 |
[1:53:15] | What do you mean,saying “oops” there? | 刚才是怎么了 |
[1:53:18] | What do you say we try that one again,huh? | 我们再来一次 |
[1:53:21] | Yes,without the “oops”. | 好 别跟刚才一样 |
[1:53:24] | That away! | 那边 |
[1:53:32] | I have got to get me one of these! | 有钱应该买一架 |
[1:53:43] | What was that? Don’t do that! | 什么事? 别这样 |
[1:53:46] | Just trying to get a feel for the old girl. | 我在试它的性能 |
[1:53:48] | No,don’t. Leave her alone. | 别乱来 |
[1:53:50] | Look,no hands! | 好 不用手扶 |
[1:53:57] | You’re all secure,sir. | 长官 你可以起飞了 |
[1:53:58] | Grey,do you read me? | 听到没有? |
[1:54:00] | Roger,Eagle One. | 听到了 老鹰一号 |
[1:54:01] | Your primary target has shifted course. | 主要目标已经移动 |
[1:54:03] | Which way they headed? | 往哪里走? |
[1:54:04] | I think our secret’s out. They’re headed straight for us. | 它们在朝我军飞来 |
[1:54:08] | ETA,26 minutes. | 二十六分钟后接触 |
[1:54:14] | You still with me over there? | 你没事吧? |
[1:54:16] | What the hell was I thinking? | 我究竟在想什么? |
[1:54:29] | I’ve been waiting for this my whole life. | 我一辈子就盼这个 |
[1:54:43] | Head straight for it. | 就是它 驶过去 |
[1:54:51] | What the hell? | 怎么搞的? |
[1:54:52] | Don’t touch them. Don’t! Don’t! Don’t! | 别碰 |
[1:54:53] | I was counting on this. | 我正期待这个 |
[1:54:55] | They are bringing us in. | 他们会引我们过去 |
[1:54:59] | When the hell was you gonna tell me? | 为什么不早说 |
[1:55:01] | Oops. | 糟糕 |
[1:55:04] | We’ve got to work on our communication. | 我们得加强沟通 |
[1:55:22] | We have visual. | 看见母船了 |
[1:55:23] | Do not engage until we’ve confirmed | 等确认病毒植入 |
[1:55:26] | the package has been delivered. | 才开始交战 |
[1:55:28] | Roger. | 收到 |
[1:55:34] | Major,what happens if that thing gets here | 万一病毒没种好 他们就到了 |
[1:55:37] | before the virus is planted? | 该怎么办? |
[1:55:40] | This facility’s buried deep within a mountain. | 我们深处在地下 |
[1:55:42] | It should provide us some protection. | 应该挡得住 |
[1:55:44] | Great! | 那好 |
[1:55:45] | What about the people outside? | 外面的人呢? |
[1:55:55] | Lieutenant Sell? We got incoming. | 中尉 敌人来了 |
[1:56:57] | Oh,my God. | 我的天 |
[1:57:32] | Look at that. | 你看看 |
[1:57:43] | There must be thousands of them. Millions. | 起码几万架 几百万 |
[1:57:45] | What the hell are they doing? | 他们在干什么? |
[1:57:48] | Looks like they’re preparing an invasion. | 好像在准备侵略 |
[1:58:18] | Hey,I don’t like this! This is stupid. They can see us. | 这样会被他们看见 |
[1:58:21] | No. This thing comes fully loaded. | 这玩意配备齐全 |
[1:58:23] | AM/FM radio,reclining bucket seats and power windows. | 收音机 可调式座椅 还有电动窗 |
[1:58:44] | Come on,baby. | 快点 |
[1:58:48] | We’re in. | 连上了 |
[1:58:55] | Oh,do it. | 快点 |
[1:58:57] | Do it. | 快点 |
[1:58:59] | Sir,he’s uploading the virus. | 他正在植入病毒 |
[1:59:01] | Eagle One,the package is being delivered. | 病毒正在植入 |
[1:59:03] | Stand by to engage. | 准备 |
[1:59:06] | Roger. | 知道了 |
[1:59:08] | Eagle One,check left. | 老鹰一号往左 |
[1:59:13] | Listen up! We have an emergency situation. | 有紧急状况 |
[1:59:15] | We need you to grab everything you can. | 收拾手边的东西 |
[1:59:17] | Only what you can carry. We need to get you inside immediately. | 只拿轻便的 快点到里头去 |
[1:59:25] | The virus is in. | 病毒种好了 |
[1:59:32] | -All we can do now is… -pray. | -我们现在能做的… -就是祈祷了 |
[1:59:35] | Delivery complete. Engage. | 病毒植入完成 可以交战了 |
[1:59:38] | Delivery complete. It’s a go! | 行了 |
[1:59:40] | Eagle One. Fox three. | 老鹰一号 狐狸三号 |
[1:59:46] | Gentlemen,this is it. | 各位 成败在此一击 |
[1:59:51] | Come on,come on. | 快点 |
[2:00:06] | Virus ineffective. Disengage. | 病毒无效 快撤退 |
[2:00:09] | Get your people out. | 叫大家赶快撤退 |
[2:00:10] | Disengage. Rear flank,follow suit. | 撤退 后面的全都跟上 |
[2:00:13] | Hold on,Command. | 等一下 |
[2:00:16] | I want another shot at it. | 我要再试一次 |
[2:00:18] | Sir,I strongly recommend you disengage. | 我强烈建议您撤退 |
[2:00:20] | Eagle One. | 老鹰一号 |
[2:00:23] | Fox three. | 狐狸三号 |
[2:00:38] | Direct hit! | 直接命中 |
[2:00:39] | It’s a hit! Squadron leaders,fire at will! | 各中队 自由发射 |
[2:00:42] | We’re going in. Squadron leaders,take flight. | 我们上 目标自选 |
[2:00:46] | Eagle Six at seven. | 老鹰六号在七号位置 |
[2:00:48] | Eagle Five at three. | 老鹰五号在三号位置 |
[2:00:49] | Eagle One. Fox two. | 老鹰一号 狐狸二号 |
[2:00:50] | Eagle Twenty! Fox two! | 老鹰二十号 狐狸二号 |
[2:01:01] | Evasive manoeuvres! Squadron leaders,evasive manoeuvres! | 各中队 注意敌机 |
[2:01:05] | Prepare to engage! | 准备射击 |
[2:01:11] | All right,Mr. President! Here we go! | 总统先生 我来了 |
[2:01:15] | All right,baby. I’ve gotcha! | 追到你了 |
[2:01:19] | Payback’s a bitch,ain’t it? | 给你尝尝味道 |
[2:01:24] | OK. Job’s done. Let’s go home. | 大功告成 回去吧 |
[2:01:26] | Gladly. | 乐意之至 |
[2:01:32] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[2:01:33] | It’s stuck. | 不动了 |
[2:01:35] | What? | 什么? |
[2:01:35] | It’s stuck. It’s not responding. It’s stuck. | 不动了 没反应 |
[2:01:37] | Try it again. | 再试一次 |
[2:01:53] | Come on! | 快走 |
[2:02:11] | Come on! Inside! | 快点 里面 |
[2:02:20] | Go to the elevator! | 叫他们进电梯 |
[2:02:28] | Steve! | 史提芬 |
[2:02:35] | What are you doing? | 你做什么? |
[2:02:36] | They’re overriding the system. | 不是我开的 |
[2:02:38] | Oh,shit! | 完了 |
[2:02:42] | Hide. | 快躲 |
[2:02:48] | Everybody hold someone’s hand. Hold hands. | 大家手牵手 别放开 |
[2:02:52] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[2:02:57] | -I’m not Jewish. -Nobody’s perfect. | -我不是犹太人 -没有人是完美的 |
[2:03:03] | Are you scared? | 你怕不怕? |
[2:03:06] | Me,too. | 我也怕 |
[2:03:08] | Eagle Seven,fox two. | 老鹰七号 狐狸二号 |
[2:03:10] | Eagle Three,fox two. | 老鹰三号 狐狸二号 |
[2:03:18] | We’re running out of missiles,sir. | 飞弹快用完了 |
[2:03:20] | We’re not causing enough damage. | 破坏得还不够 |
[2:03:22] | It’s directly over us. | 它们到我们上面了 |
[2:03:33] | They’re preparing to fire their primary weapon! | 他们要用重武器了 |
[2:03:35] | Then let’s take it out before it takes us out. | 先把它干掉 免得遭殃 |
[2:03:43] | Target at 12 o’clock! | 12点方向瞄准 |
[2:03:47] | My God! They’re everywhere! | 到处都是敌机 |
[2:03:50] | Bandits on our tail! Locked on! | 后面有敌机 |
[2:03:52] | I see them. | 看见了 |
[2:03:56] | Squadron leaders,I want a weapons check! | 各中队 清点武器 |
[2:04:00] | You’re outta time! | 没时间了 |
[2:04:01] | Disable it now! | 要让它瘫痪 |
[2:04:06] | I’m in range. Locking on. | 进入射程 锁定中 |
[2:04:09] | I’ve got tone. | 可以了 |
[2:04:11] | Eagle One,fox two! | 老鹰一号 狐狸二号 |
[2:04:22] | That is a negative impact. | 没有命中要害 |
[2:04:23] | That is an NI. Negative impact. | 未命中要害 |
[2:04:26] | I’m out of missiles. | 飞弹用完了 |
[2:04:27] | Eagle Two! | 老鹰二号 |
[2:04:29] | I’m on it. | 准备发射 |
[2:04:33] | Jesus! | 我的天 |
[2:04:36] | Sir,all missiles have been fired. | 飞弹全部用完了 |
[2:04:39] | Outta time! Get your ass outta there! | 快撤退 |
[2:04:40] | We’re not done yet! | 任务没完成 |
[2:04:41] | Get as far away as you can! | 走远一点 |
[2:04:43] | Doesn’t anyone have any missiles left? | 一枚都没剩下? |
[2:04:45] | Sorry I’m late,Mr. President! | 抱歉 我来晚了 |
[2:04:51] | I got hung up back there! | 我被阻延了 |
[2:04:53] | Pilot,you armed? | 你装备齐全? |
[2:04:54] | Armed and ready,sir! I’m packing! | 没事 我武装齐全 |
[2:04:59] | Who is that guy? | 他是谁? |
[2:05:00] | Put him on speaker. | 听他说什么 |
[2:05:01] | Pilot,identify yourself. | 请飞行员表明身份 |
[2:05:03] | It’s me! Russell Casse,sir. | 是我 罗素·凯斯 |
[2:05:06] | I told you I wouldn’t let you down! | 我说过会好好表现 |
[2:05:08] | Just keep those guys off me for a few more seconds,will you? | 只要再替我掩护几秒钟 |
[2:05:11] | OK. Echo Niner, Echo Seven, | 好 回音九号 七号 |
[2:05:13] | take flanking positions. Look after this guy,OK? | 去掩护他 |
[2:05:17] | All right,boys. Let’s give Mr. Casse some cover! | 在他的两侧掩护 |
[2:05:21] | Gentlemen! Let’s plow the road! | 对 就是这样 |
[2:05:31] | We’ll draw them off and it’s all yours! | 挡路者死 就交给你了 |
[2:05:35] | Look out! Coming through! | 小心 我来了 |
[2:05:38] | I’ve got tone. | 锁定了 |
[2:05:42] | Eagle Twenty. Fox two. | 老鹰二十 狐狸二号 |
[2:05:51] | Eagle Twenty. Fox two. | 老鹰二十 狐狸二号 |
[2:05:57] | It’s jammed. | 卡住了 |
[2:05:59] | It won’t fire. | 不能发射 |
[2:06:04] | Dammit! | 妈的 |
[2:06:16] | Do me a favour. | 帮个忙 |
[2:06:20] | Tell my children I love them very much. | 跟我孩子们说我很爱他们 |
[2:06:27] | All right,you alien assholes! | 好 你们这些外星鬼 |
[2:06:30] | In the words of my generation,up yours! | 用我这一代的话说 去你妈的 |
[2:06:37] | Dad! What’s he doing? | 老爸 他在做什么? |
[2:06:39] | Come on,baby,come on! | 来吧 来吧 |
[2:06:46] | Good luck,buddy. | 好运 老兄 |
[2:06:55] | Hello,boys! | 好啊 各位 |
[2:06:58] | I’m back! | 我回来了 |
[2:07:21] | He did it! | 他成功了 |
[2:07:22] | The son of a bitch did it! | 他办到了 |
[2:07:28] | All right! | 太好了 |
[2:07:51] | What your father did was very brave. | 你父亲很勇敢 |
[2:07:55] | You should be proud of him. | 你们该感到骄傲 |
[2:07:58] | I am. | 我是很骄傲 |
[2:08:17] | We know how to take them out,General. | 知道要害所在了 |
[2:08:20] | Spread the word. | 把话传下去 |
[2:08:24] | Get on the wire to every squadron around the world. | 传到世界每个盟国的空军 |
[2:08:28] | Tell them how to bring those sons of bitches down. | 告诉他们怎么对付敌人 |
[2:08:45] | What do you think? | 有何高见? |
[2:08:48] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[2:09:16] | Well,it’s funny. I always thought things like these would kill me. | 我本以为我会死于肺癌 |
[2:09:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:09:33] | It’s been a pleasure. | 幸会了 |
[2:09:35] | Steve,you too. | 我也是 |
[2:09:41] | Only one thing left to do. | 只剩一件事 |
[2:09:49] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[2:09:51] | Yes,sir. | 动手吧 |
[2:09:58] | Hey,all right! Look at us. | 看看我们 |
[2:10:02] | Take a look at the earthlings. Goodbye! | 跟我们说再见 |
[2:10:04] | You’all take care. Nothing but love for you! | 保重 对你们只有爱 |
[2:10:10] | Do you think they know what’s about to happen? | 他们会不会猜到后果 |
[2:10:12] | Not a chance in hell. | 不可能 |
[2:10:14] | Good night! | 晚安 |
[2:10:22] | Peace! | 和平 |
[2:10:37] | We’re loose. | 松开了 |
[2:10:38] | Can you get us outta here in 30 seconds? | 30秒内能带我们离开这吗 |
[2:10:40] | I’m not heard no fat lady! | 没人唱歌啊 |
[2:10:41] | Forget the fat lady. Drive us outta here! | 别提唱歌的事 快点离开 |
[2:10:52] | They’re chasing us. | 他们追来了 |
[2:10:53] | Oh,really? You think? | 还用你说 |
[2:11:02] | Oh,that was a hit. | 中弹了 |
[2:11:04] | We’re not hit! Stop side-seat driving! | 没有中弹 别紧张 |
[2:11:10] | Left! Left! | 往左 往左 |
[2:11:11] | Tunnel! Tunnel! | 出口 出口 |
[2:11:12] | Exit! Exit! left! | 出口在左边 |
[2:11:13] | Where the hell do you think I’m going? | 还用说吗 |
[2:11:34] | They’re closing up on us. | 他们要把我们封死在里面了 |
[2:11:36] | Shut up! | 住嘴 |
[2:11:37] | Go faster,must go faster. Go,go,go! | 快 跑快点 |
[2:11:54] | Elvis has left the building! | 猫王演出到此为止 |
[2:11:56] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢各位 |
[2:11:58] | I love you,man. | 我爱你 |
[2:13:30] | They’re going down all over the world,Tom. | 世界各地都一样 |
[2:13:32] | We got them beat. | 我们赢了 |
[2:13:34] | How about our two delivery boys? Any word from them? | 两个病毒传播员呢? 有消息吗 |
[2:13:41] | We lost contact with Captain Hiller and Levinson nearly 20 minutes ago. | 跟上尉他们失去联络快二十分钟了 |
[2:13:49] | Hold it! | 等一下 |
[2:13:51] | Hold on,sir. I’ve got something on radar. | 等一下 雷达上有东西 |
[2:14:41] | Sorry,sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[2:14:43] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[2:14:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:14:45] | -Well done,Captain. -Yes,sir. Thank you,sir. | -干得好 上尉 -谢谢 |
[2:14:55] | David… | 大卫 |
[2:14:58] | Not bad. | 不错嘛 |
[2:15:03] | Thank you,Mr. President. | 谢谢 总统先生 |
[2:15:07] | Not too bad at all. | 真的不错 |
[2:15:10] | Oh,so this is healthy? | 这样健康吗? |
[2:15:12] | Oh,I could get used to it. | 习惯了就好 |
[2:15:33] | Happy Fourth of July,Daddy. | 爸爸 独立日快乐 |
[2:15:35] | Same to you,Munchkin. | 你也是 |
[2:15:39] | Didn’t I promise you fireworks? | 我说今天有烟花吧 |
[2:15:41] | Yeah. | 恩 |