英文名称:Solitary
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Lorraine2080\h\h\hmac3 | 翻\h译 |
[02:22] | So this is it? | 来吧 |
[02:24] | Hold it there! | 站住 |
[03:18] | Get out with your hands up! | 出来吧 把手举起来 |
[03:21] | Put your hands up! | 把手举起来 |
[03:22] | What the… | 什么鬼 |
[03:23] | Don’t, they’re not here for you. | 别出去 他们不是来找你的 |
[03:26] | They have no right to be here. | 这不是他们随便能来的地方 |
[03:29] | Hey, what do you think you’re… | 嘿 你以为你们是谁啊 |
[03:44] | Come here. | 到这来 |
[03:47] | Come out with your hands up! | 出来吧 把手举起来 |
[03:52] | Save yourself away. | 别管我 你快走 |
[03:56] | – No, I’m gonna get you out of here. – No, just go. | -不 我要救你出去 -不 你快走 |
[04:01] | Please, before… | 拜托了 赶在 |
[04:04] | Before… | 赶在他们 |
[04:08] | Stay. | 撑住 |
[04:09] | Put your hands up! | 把手举起来 |
[05:03] | What the… | 这什么 |
[05:05] | Good. You are awake. | 很好 你醒了 |
[05:10] | Who the hell are you? | 你又是哪位 |
[05:12] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[05:16] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[05:18] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[05:21] | No. | 不记得 |
[05:26] | None of it? | 什么都不记得了吗 |
[05:29] | I’m sorry, I have no idea who you are | 抱歉 但是我不知道你是谁 |
[05:31] | or how I got here. | 也不知道我为什么在这 |
[05:33] | I’m Alana. | 我是阿拉娜 |
[05:36] | What’s the last thing you remember? | 你记得的最后一件事是什么 |
[05:40] | I… I was in hospital. | 我 我在医院里 |
[05:44] | That was a week ago. | 那是一周前的事了 |
[05:47] | – A week? – Yeah. | -一周吗 -是的 |
[05:51] | It’s been launched this morning. | 我们是今天早上起飞的 |
[06:08] | Magnets. | 是磁铁 |
[06:22] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[06:26] | No one out there. | 外面没人的 |
[06:28] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[06:32] | I told you. | 都说了没人 |
[06:35] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[06:38] | You must remember being sentenced? | 你一定还记得你被判刑了吧 |
[06:40] | Sentence? | 判刑吗 |
[06:42] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[06:43] | The court sentencing. | 庭审判刑 |
[06:45] | And does it make any sense | 那就能解释现在的情况了吗 |
[06:59] | Does this control the door? | 这东西是控制门的吗 |
[07:02] | You are not making any sense. | 你这么做毫无意义 |
[07:04] | It’s not gonna let you out. | 它不会放你出去的 |
[07:17] | It’s new. | 什么情况 |
[07:19] | It did not out for me. | 之前我扫了就没反应 |
[07:22] | 艾萨克·哈维洛克 年龄:三十二岁两个月零三天 判决:终身服役 飞行周期:四年一个月零六天 | |
[07:25] | What the… | 这什么 |
[07:26] | Hello, Isaac. My name is Eva. | 你好 艾萨克 我是伊娃 |
[07:29] | I’m your emergency assistant. | 我是你的紧急事务处理助手 |
[07:32] | You are a computer? | 你是机器人吗 |
[07:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:35] | You said “emergency”? | 你刚刚说紧急事务 |
[07:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:39] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[07:41] | You are aboard your habitation capsule. | 你现在处于居住舱 |
[07:43] | approximately 150 miles above the surface of the earth. | 位于距地球表面大约150英里的上空 |
[07:50] | – In space? – Yes. | -在太空吗 -是的 |
[08:10] | I… | 我 |
[08:13] | There must be some mistakes. | 肯定是搞错了 |
[08:15] | They must have confused me with someone else. | 他们一定是把我和什么人搞混了 |
[08:18] | – Are you not Isaac Havelock? – I am, but… | -你不是艾萨克·哈维洛克吗 -我是 但 |
[08:21] | You were selected to be part of the Samsara program | 你被选中参加”轮回”项目 |
[08:24] | which aim to build up the earth’s first colony | 目标是建立地球的第一个太空殖民地 |
[08:26] | by the year 2052. | 在2052年之前 |
[08:29] | – The mission is due to depart Earth’s orbit in 11 hours – What | -该任务是在11小时内飞离地球轨道 -啥 |
[08:33] | once all of the habitation parts are docked. | 届时所有的居住舱都将与飞船对接 |
[08:35] | When does this docking happen? | 什么时候开始对接 |
[08:37] | We have already docked. | 已经完成对接了 |
[08:38] | Okay, great, uhh… | 好吧 |
[08:41] | So how can we get out of here and talk to someone? | 那我们要怎么出去和别人联系呢 |
[08:44] | I’m sorry, but you can not open the air locks | 我很抱歉 你无法打开气闸 |
[08:46] | unless the ship is docked. | 直到与飞船对接完毕 |
[08:48] | But you just said we are docked, | 但你刚刚不是说对接完成了吗 |
[08:49] | so why can’t we open the door? | 为什么我们打不开门 |
[08:51] | We are no longer docked. | 我们已经脱离对接了 |
[08:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:55] | I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[08:56] | my system only activated during the emergency seperation. | 我的系统只会在紧急分离期间启动 |
[09:00] | Therefore, | 因此 |
[09:01] | I am unable to provide the information proceeding that event. | 我无法提供该事件的相关信息 |
[09:03] | Emergency? | 紧急状况 |
[09:04] | What emergency are there being if we trapped in this room! | 困在这个房间里能有什么紧急状况 |
[09:07] | An emergency occured aboard the ship. | 飞船之前发生了紧急状况 |
[09:10] | I have no further information. | 我没有进一步的信息了 |
[09:13] | Well then, | 那好吧 |
[09:14] | then why don’t I remember any of this? | 那为什么我什么都不记得了 |
[09:17] | Atmosphere pressure in the capsule dropped to 15%. | 舱内气压曾经降低到15% |
[09:20] | Mild symptoms of hypoxia include | 轻度缺氧症状包括 |
[09:22] | temporary loss of memory, loss of noture control | 短期失忆 神经失控 |
[09:26] | and attentiveness, poor judgment… | 注意力和判断力低下 |
[09:29] | Do you understand any of this? | 你知道些什么吗 |
[09:32] | I woke up just before you. | 我就比你早醒来一会儿 |
[09:37] | So, how can we walk around without… | 我们为什么可以行走 |
[09:40] | You know, floating. | 你知道的 失重 |
[09:44] | Gravity is regulated | 重力是通过 |
[09:45] | using polarized magnets in the floor and ceiling | 地板和天花板上的极化磁铁来调节的 |
[09:48] | all participants have issued with magnetic implants. | 所有参与者都被植入了磁性物质 |
[09:51] | Like I said, magnets. | 我说过了 磁铁 |
[09:54] | Liquids are not the subject to gravity control | 液体是不受重力控制的 |
[09:57] | However, but the vacuum system creates negative… | 但是 真空系统会引起负面的 |
[10:01] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[10:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:18] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[10:19] | Look. | 看 |
[10:36] | Oh my God… | 我的天啊 |
[10:41] | Sit down for part of it. | 坐着休息一下吧 |
[10:55] | Is that… | 那是 |
[10:57] | all the other ship? | 其他的所有飞船吗 |
[11:00] | I think it was. | 我想应该是的 |
[11:43] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[11:49] | How you so calm? | 你怎么这么冷静 |
[11:54] | We’re still here. | 因为我们还活着 |
[11:59] | – Eva? – Yes, Isaac? | -伊娃 -是的 艾萨克 |
[12:02] | Can we communicate with the ship? | 我们能和飞船取得联系吗 |
[12:04] | Yes, Isaac. Who would you like to speak to? | 可以 艾萨克 你想和谁说话 |
[12:09] | Pass me to the… | 帮我转接到 |
[12:12] | – The bridge? – Yeah. | -主控室 -对 |
[12:15] | Sure. | 好的 |
[12:18] | Sorry, the call failed. | 抱歉 通话失败 |
[12:20] | Would you like to try the medical bay? | 你想试着联系下医疗室吗 |
[12:22] | Sure. | 好的 |
[12:24] | Call failed. | 通话失败 |
[12:25] | Would you like to… | 你想 |
[12:26] | Just try every part of the ship until they can answer. | 给每个房间都打 直到有人接为止 |
[12:29] | Sure. | 好的 |
[12:33] | Sorry, all calls failed. | 抱歉 全部通话失败 |
[12:38] | What about the ground? | 能联系到地球吗 |
[12:40] | Who would you like to call? | 你想打给谁 |
[12:43] | Ground control. | 地面控制中心 |
[12:44] | One moment. Connecting you now. | 稍等 通话转接中 |
[12:48] | – Hello, Jane, speaking? – Yes, thank God. | -你好 我是简 请讲 -太好了 |
[12:51] | Yes, hi, this is Isaac Havelock. | 你好 我是艾萨克·哈维洛克 |
[12:54] | There has been some sort of… | 我们这有一些 |
[12:55] | Who would you like to speak to? | 你想找谁通话呢 |
[12:57] | Is it not the ground control? | 这不是地面控制中心吗 |
[12:58] | No, this is the main switch port. | 不是 我这是主转接台 |
[13:00] | Would you like to put you through to someone in the control team? | 你需要我转接到控制中心吗 |
[13:03] | – Yes! – Yes! | -是的 -是的 |
[13:04] | One moment. | 稍等 |
[13:05] | Thank you. | 感谢 |
[13:06] | I’m sorry, but I can not get reach anyone. | 我很抱歉 他们没有回复 |
[13:09] | It’s really busy down there. | 他们非常忙 |
[13:10] | Can I take a message | 你需要留言吗 |
[13:11] | and pass on to someone that can give you a call back? | 我可以转达给他们 让他们给你回电 |
[13:13] | What? No, we need to speak to someone right now. | 什么 不 我们现在就需要和人联系 |
[13:16] | It’s literally a matter of life and death! | 这是生死攸关的问题 |
[13:18] | I’m sorry, sir, I can’t reach them. | 抱歉 先生 我实在是联系不上 |
[13:21] | One moment. | 稍等 |
[13:22] | I’ve got someone, putting you through. | 有人接了 我转过去 |
[13:24] | Hello? To who am I speaking? | 你好 请问你是哪位 |
[13:25] | Sir, this is Isaac Havelock. | 长官 我是艾萨克·哈维洛克 |
[13:28] | We are on board. Our capsule is seperated from the main ship. | 我们在舱里 我们的舱体已和主船分离 |
[13:31] | Isaac, there has been an explosion and | 艾萨克 刚刚发生了爆炸 |
[13:34] | we are not sure what the status is on the Vega 3 or its crew is. | 我们不太确定天琴三号及其船员的状态 |
[13:38] | Hang in there, we are doing everything we can. | 坚持住 我们正在尽我们所能 |
[13:41] | Okay but… | 但 |
[13:41] | We can’t see you on monitor right now. | 我们在监视器上看不到你们 |
[13:43] | Can you tell me what you can see outside the window? | 你能告诉我在窗外能看见什么吗 |
[14:27] | Isaac? | 艾萨克 |
[14:30] | Isaac, wake up. | 艾萨克 醒醒 |
[14:38] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[14:41] | Another explosion. | 又一次爆炸 |
[14:48] | Control? | 控制中心呢 |
[14:50] | Gone. | 电话断了 |
[14:51] | You have used one of your ten calls this month. | 你们已使用本月十次通话机会中的一次 |
[14:54] | Inbound and outbound calls count in all your allowance. | 呼入和呼出都会消耗次数 |
[14:58] | Calls may be monitored by staff for violations. | 所有通话都会被监控 以防违规 |
[15:01] | Whatever. We’re lucky if we last a week. | 无所谓了 能活一周就不错了 |
[15:04] | Impact detected. | 检测到撞击 |
[15:08] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:10] | That something just hit the ship. | 有东西撞到舱体了 |
[15:14] | – A dropping in terms of pressure has been detected. – Calm down. | -检测到气压降低 -冷静点 |
[15:18] | We need to focus. | 我们必须保持专注 |
[15:20] | Eva, do you know where the leak is coming from? | 伊娃 你知道气压泄漏点在哪吗 |
[15:23] | Unknown. | 不清楚 |
[15:26] | Water flow to microgravity. | 水会向微重力处流动 |
[15:29] | Atmospheric pressure currently at 96 percent and falling. | 当前气压为96% 正在下降中 |
[15:43] | – There. – Eva, how do we fix this? | -那里 -伊娃 我们要怎么修复它 |
[15:46] | Minor hull damage can be sealed | 轻微的舱体损坏可以使用 |
[15:47] | using the emergency repair kit | 应急修理装备进行密封 |
[15:49] | located below the gardens and the blowtorch mounted on the wall. | 应急装备在植物下方 喷灯挂在墙上 |
[16:13] | Eva, how big impact can this thing take? | 伊娃 这个舱体能承受多大的撞击 |
[16:17] | Object smaller than 10 mm | 可以承受小于10毫米 |
[16:19] | at a maximum speed of 8,000 meters per second. | 飞行速度不超过8000米每秒的物体撞击 |
[16:25] | That looks bigger than a centimeter. | 那看起来大于一厘米了 |
[16:29] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, mate. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[16:31] | – A second leak has been detected. – It’s a lot bigger. | -检测到第二次舱体泄漏 -越来越麻烦了 |
[16:38] | At least we didn’t slip through. | 至少我们没有等死 |
[16:51] | Atmospheric pressure has stabilized. | 气压已稳定 |
[17:14] | How was it? | 伤口怎么样 |
[17:16] | No deadly, it’s not too deep. | 不致命 伤口不深 |
[17:19] | Lucky. | 还算幸运 |
[17:22] | That’s now we think is unlucky | 现在这可没什么幸运的 |
[17:24] | Incoming call from control. | 控制中心来电 |
[17:28] | Skill, Haveloc, are you there? | 斯基尔 哈维洛克 你们在吗 |
[17:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:32] | Still here. | 还活着呢 |
[17:33] | We lost you for a bit there. | 信号刚刚断开了一会 |
[17:34] | I have some bad news. | 我这儿有些坏消息 |
[17:37] | The ship is gone. | 主船没了 |
[17:39] | There may be other survivors, | 可能会有些幸存者 |
[17:41] | but we do not know how many right now. | 但我们不清楚具体有多少 |
[17:43] | Gone? | 你是说没了吗 |
[17:44] | Do you know what happened? | 你知道发生了什么吗 |
[17:46] | I… I don’t know, we must be in sleep. | 我不知道 我们应该是睡着了 |
[17:49] | Still don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[17:50] | What are you doing to get us out of here? | 你们怎样能带我们离开这里 |
[17:53] | We are working on it. Don’t worry. We’ll get you out. | 我们正在处理 别担心 我们会救你们的 |
[17:57] | Who is worring? | 没人在担心啊 |
[18:00] | You are. | 你不就在担心吗 |
[18:04] | Hello? | 你还在吗 |
[18:04] | Listen, your capsule is currently falling out of orbit. | 听着 你们的太空舱正在脱离轨道 |
[18:08] | Without adjustment, you will re-enter to the Earth’s atmosphere. | 如果不调整 你们会冲进地球大气层 |
[18:11] | – That sounds good to me? – No, that’s not good. | -那挺好的啊 -不 一点都不好 |
[18:14] | We do not know if your capsule will survive re-entering | 你们的太空舱在爆炸时可能受到波及 |
[18:17] | due to the possible damage sustained in the explotion. | 我们无法确定你们能否顺利穿过大气层 |
[18:22] | – Are you there? – What do you want us to do? | -你们还在吗 -你想让我们怎么做 |
[18:25] | Stand by for instructions. We are working on it. | 等待指示 我们正在处理 |
[18:30] | So you said. | 明白了 |
[18:31] | In the meantime, try to conserve the air. | 同时 尽量节约空气 |
[18:34] | Don’t breathe too deeply or quickly. Try not to panic. | 不要深呼吸或呼吸频率太快 不要慌张 |
[18:38] | Call failed. | 通话结束 |
[18:40] | Why are they put us with panic? | 他们为什么害怕我们慌张呢 |
[18:42] | You have used two of your ten calls this month. | 你们已使用本月十次通话机会中的两次 |
[18:45] | Inbound and outbound calls count in all your allowance. | 呼入和呼出都会消耗次数 |
[18:49] | Calls may be monitored by staff for violations. | 所有通话都会被监控 以防违规 |
[18:52] | Eva, do me a favor and don’t bring that up again. | 伊娃 你能帮忙别再重复提示了吗 |
[18:55] | Okay, Isaac. | 好的 艾萨克 |
[19:04] | Why aren’t you telling me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[19:06] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[19:10] | You’re so calm. | 你一直很冷静 |
[19:14] | Why do I get the feeling | 为什么我感觉 |
[19:15] | that you know something that I don’t? | 你知道一些我不知道的事 |
[19:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:21] | It sounds more like your problem than me problem. | 这更像是你的问题 而不是我 |
[19:26] | Funny. | 有趣 |
[19:29] | So what did you do? | 你之前干了什么才被判刑的 |
[19:36] | Someone did something to me | 有人对我做了不好的事 |
[19:38] | So I did something to him. | 所以我就还以颜色了 |
[20:07] | Incomming call. | 有人来电 |
[20:09] | Hello, who am I speaking please? | 你好 请问你是哪位 |
[20:14] | This is Isaac Havelock. | 我是艾萨克·哈维洛克 |
[20:17] | Hi, Isaac. This is KNL News. | 嗨 艾萨克 这里是KNL新闻台 |
[20:19] | Are you okay? We heard there’s been an explosion up there. | 你还好吗 我们听说刚刚发生了爆炸 |
[20:23] | Yeah, we are fine. | 我们还好 |
[20:26] | – How did you get through? – We have our sources. | -你是怎么打进来的 -我们自有方法 |
[20:29] | Oh good Isaac, we are glad to hear that. | 听到你们没事就好 艾萨克 |
[20:32] | My name is Lucy James, I’m a researcher with KNL. | 我叫露西·詹姆斯 是KNL的研究员 |
[20:35] | – Would you mind speaking to us on air? – Not really. | -你介意和我们在直播中谈谈吗 -不介意 |
[20:38] | – Great. I’m passing you through right now. – But I… | -太好了 我转接你过去 -但我 |
[20:41] | Isaac? This is Ken Bradley with KNL News. | 艾萨克 我是KNL新闻的肯·布拉德利 |
[20:45] | You are live on the air. | 欢迎你参与直播 |
[20:49] | – Hi, Ken. – It’s really great to hear your voice. | -嗨 肯 -很高心能听到你的声音 |
[20:53] | Now, you’re the first person we’ve heard from up there. | 现在你是我们第一个接通的在太空的人 |
[20:55] | Can you tell us what happened? | 你能告诉我们发生什么了吗 |
[20:59] | Isaac? | 艾萨克 |
[21:02] | – Hey. – Hello, Isaac? | -嘿 -在吗 艾萨克 |
[21:06] | Yeah, I’m still here. | 我还在 |
[21:08] | Good good. Yes, we got you back. | 好的 听到了 |
[21:10] | You are going to tell us what happened. | 你能告诉我们发生什么了吗 |
[21:14] | I was asleep. | 我当时在睡觉 |
[21:17] | And then I woke up and something was hitting the ship. | 然后我醒来听到有东西撞击了飞船 |
[21:22] | And then there was a large explosion outside. | 然后外面就发生了大爆炸 |
[21:27] | It sounds very serious indeed. | 听起来确实非常严重 |
[21:29] | Do you know what the conditions of rest of the crew is? | 你知道其他船员状况如何吗 |
[21:32] | I’m afraid I have no idea. | 恐怕不太清楚 |
[21:34] | That must be very difficult. | 那一定很艰难 |
[21:37] | Well, our thoughts are with you right now. | 我们与你同在 |
[21:40] | You are incredibly brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[21:42] | Do mind telling us how you deal with the psychologial tone | 你介意说说你是怎么调整心理状态的吗 |
[21:45] | on the huge risks involved in the long distance space flight? | 在遥远的太空面对这样巨大的挑战 |
[21:48] | – I don’t see how to answer that right now. – I understand. | -我不知道现在如何回答 -我明白 |
[21:53] | What is the plan for your recovery now? | 你们下一步的恢复计划是什么 |
[21:56] | You know as much as I do. | 我知道的不比你多 |
[21:58] | Control are trying to figure out what happened… | 控制中心正在试图弄清楚发生了什么 |
[22:00] | and we hope to get the outcome from them soon. | 我们希望能尽快得到结果 |
[22:02] | Well, in that case, we will | 那好吧 |
[22:03] | we will leave it there and we will keep you, thank you. | 那就到此结束 谢谢你 |
[22:06] | Speak soon and good luck. | 我们下次再聊 祝你好运 |
[22:09] | Call terminated. | 通话结束 |
[22:21] | That was a huge mistake. | 这可是个大错误 |
[22:24] | I remember everything. | 我记得所有事情 |
[22:29] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[22:32] | I didn’t mean to do it. | 我不是故意那么做的 |
[22:39] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[22:43] | I shot a man | 我开枪杀了一个人 |
[22:46] | didn’t mean to kill him, but he died. | 我没想杀死他的 但他死了 |
[22:54] | I’ve heard that one before. | 这话我听多了 |
[22:58] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[23:03] | You just don’t want to take responsibility for your action. | 你只是不想为你的行为负责 |
[23:06] | still scared of how others perceive you. | 你害怕别人对你的看法 |
[23:09] | But I really didn’t mean to | 但我真的不是故意的 |
[23:14] | Was that make you a bad person? | 是他们逼你成为了坏人 是吧 |
[23:16] | Trust me, I know. | 相信我 我懂 |
[23:22] | I… What? | 什么 |
[23:24] | Why do you think I’m here? | 你觉得我为什么会在这里 |
[23:28] | We are just criminals to them | 在他们眼里我们只是罪犯 |
[23:33] | It doesn’t make any sense. If we are criminals, | 说不通啊 如果我们是罪犯 |
[23:36] | they normally separate men and women. | 他们一般会把男女分开关押 |
[23:38] | Why would they put us together? | 我们为什么会被关在一起 |
[23:54] | Doesn’t this obvious? | 这还不明显吗 |
[24:01] | Well… | 好吧 |
[24:04] | That’s not happening. | 我不会这么做的 |
[24:09] | Don’t you find me attractive? | 你不觉得我很有魅力吗 |
[24:12] | No, I think you’re very attractive. | 我觉得你很有魅力 |
[24:16] | But I’m with someone. | 但是我已经有女朋友了 |
[24:21] | Really? | 是吗 |
[24:27] | Take a look around, Isaac. | 看看你的周围 艾萨克 |
[24:30] | You will change your mind | 你会改变主意的 |
[24:51] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[24:53] | I’m moving this in the field. | 我和你闹着玩呢 |
[25:06] | Are you going to tell me what you did? | 你不打算告诉我你做了什么吗 |
[25:12] | Maybe later. | 以后吧 |
[26:03] | So, Chris… | 所以 克里斯 |
[26:05] | What are the latest developments? | 最新的进展是什么 |
[26:07] | Not much right now. | 现在还没什么消息 |
[26:10] | All we’ve got is an official statement | 我们只看到一条官方声明 |
[26:12] | saying there’s been an incident | 说发生了一场事故 |
[26:13] | And that they are working on what happened | 他们正在努力搞清楚事故情况 |
[26:15] | and what are states of the crews. | 以及船员的情况 |
[26:16] | Well… we will keep an eye out for that. Now | 我们会继续密切关注的 现在 |
[26:22] | if you had told me ten years ago | 如果你十年前和我说 |
[26:24] | that we would be sending prisoners into space | 我们会把囚犯送到太空 |
[26:26] | I would call you mad. | 我会觉得你疯了 |
[26:28] | What do you think about it? | 你的看法是什么 |
[26:30] | Does it prove it was a bad idea? | 现在看来 不是个坏主意吗 |
[26:33] | Well, this was been unsaid. | 这不好说 |
[26:36] | How we treat our prisoners | 我们如何对待囚犯 |
[26:37] | reflects on how we are doing as a society. | 反映了我们是怎样的社会 |
[26:40] | And our prisons are full. | 我们的监狱都满了 |
[26:42] | The condition is terrible… | 情况很不乐观 |
[26:44] | and that’s because if we look at a big picture, | 因为如果我们纵观整个世界 |
[26:46] | global population has exploded. | 世界人口爆炸增长 |
[26:50] | The climate is a disaster | 气候一团糟 |
[26:51] | and the earth is in a state of upheaval. | 地球正处于动荡中 |
[26:53] | We need colonize other planets to survive, | 我们需要移民其他行星存活下去 |
[26:57] | so in that sense, don’t you think | 所以从这个角度来说 你不觉得 |
[26:59] | it gives meaning to prisoners’ lives | 这个项目给囚犯的生活带来了意义吗 |
[27:01] | that otherwise would be spending in a cramped cell | 不然他们就会在监狱里痛苦过一辈子 |
[27:03] | It is an important and noble course. | 这是一件重要且崇高的事情 |
[27:06] | So this program is very important. | 所以这个项目非常重要 |
[27:08] | It’s these people didn’t choose to. | 问题是你没有让他们选择 |
[27:10] | It’s so incredibly risky, demonstrated by what’s gone wrong. | 这事非常危险 现在甚至出了问题 |
[27:14] | If how we treat our prisoners reflects how compassionate we are. | 如果对待囚犯的方式反映了我们的同情心 |
[27:19] | Doesn’t this reflect badly? | 那现在可不是个好结果 |
[27:21] | There are stacks of people who give their right arm | 很多人甚至愿意放弃一只手臂 |
[27:23] | to go into space | 就为了能去太空 |
[27:25] | This is an opportunity to die for. | 这是一个值得为之去死的机会 |
[27:28] | You almost have me convinced there. | 你差点就说服我了 |
[27:32] | But ask yourself these. | 问问你自己这些问题 |
[27:34] | Why was it done in secret. | 为什么这个是秘密进行的 |
[27:35] | and why wasn’t it done by consent | 为什么未经许可就进行了 |
[27:37] | Why are we only finding now something is going terribly wrong? | 为什么现在才发现有些事出错了 |
[27:41] | The Ministry of Justice told us this morning | 司法部今天早上告诉我们 |
[27:44] | that they have specifically selected prisoners | 他们特别地挑选了那些 |
[27:47] | who assessed to be quote on quote | 他们的原话是 |
[27:50] | “psychologically suitable” for the mission. | “心理上适合”这个任务的囚犯 |
[27:52] | And the justice system was the ideal way | 而司法体制是对大量申请人 |
[27:55] | to assess many applicants | 进行评估的理想方式 |
[27:56] | with the prerequisite personal situation. | 评估的先决条件是每个人的个人情况 |
[28:00] | By that I suppose they mean no ties. | 我觉得他们是说 没有强制约束任何人 |
[28:02] | Alright, I hear you. | 好的 我明白了 |
[28:05] | And now for a quick news update. | 接下来是新闻快报 |
[28:07] | Billionaire and inventor Robert Themis | 百万富翁以及发明家罗伯特·西米斯 |
[28:09] | and his company Hyperion | 和他的亥伯龙公司 |
[28:11] | have offered the company’s help in rescuing the stranded crew. | 提出要帮助营救那些在太空困境中的人 |
[28:16] | Mr Themis, Mr Themis, you said in your post that | 西米斯先生 你在公告里说过 |
[28:19] | that your company wants to help and are ready to go. | 你们公司想要帮忙 并且已经做好了准备 |
[28:21] | What did you mean by that exactly? | 您具体是指什么呢 |
[28:23] | We have actually been developing some escape pods… | 我们正在研究一些逃脱设备 |
[28:26] | for this exact situation for NASA | 应对这次NASA的事件 |
[28:28] | and we have got an unmanned capsule ready for launch | 我们已经有一个无人舱准备发射 |
[28:31] | We can get up there and get a pilot | 我们可以找个飞行员 去到太空 |
[28:32] | and bring these crew safely back to earth. | 把那些人安全带回地球 |
[28:34] | Ok, presume would be you got enough for each of the survivors? | 你们能够带回每一个幸存者吗 |
[28:37] | Well, actually can hold two | 实际上这个只能带两个人 |
[28:39] | but we can only dock one craft a flight | 因为每次只能对接一个居住舱 |
[28:41] | so we need to do rounds, | 所以我们得分批进行 |
[28:43] | which could take many days | 这可能得好几天 |
[28:44] | or we can get several gone at on once. | 或者我们可以一次性发射好几个 |
[28:46] | How many do you have exactly? | 准确来说 你们有多少个呢 |
[28:48] | We have got several | 我们有一些 |
[28:49] | Some people just saying this is another publicity | 有人说 这只是你们公司的一次公关宣传 |
[28:54] | – Is it? – No. Thanks for your time. | -是这样吗 -不是 谢谢 |
[29:14] | Sorry, but you used up | 抱歉 您已经用完了 |
[29:16] | your 30 minutes of television viewing for today. | 今天的30分钟新闻观看时长 |
[29:19] | Too much television is bad for your health. | 看太久电视对您身体不好 |
[29:23] | Who cares about the news anyway? | 谁真的关心新闻呢 |
[29:25] | Money, death, the environment, blah blah blah. | 钱 死亡 环境 等等等等 |
[29:28] | Incomming call. | 有人来电 |
[29:31] | Skill, Havelock, it’s the control. | 斯基尔 哈维洛克 这是控制中心 |
[29:34] | Finally. | 终于打来了 |
[29:36] | Havelock, what was that? | 哈维洛克 怎么回事 |
[29:39] | Sorry, what? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[29:41] | Told you | 我早就说了 |
[29:42] | Why did you talk to the media? | 你为什么和媒体说话 |
[29:44] | That was really insensitive and unadviced | 非常不理智 非常轻率 |
[29:47] | You are kidding right? | 你在开玩笑 对吧 |
[29:49] | We’re trapped in a box about to die | 我们被困在个盒子里 马上就要死了 |
[29:51] | and you are having scolded me about, talking to the media? | 你现在居然在怪我 和媒体说话吗 |
[29:55] | We’re trying to figure out what has happened. | 我们正在试图弄清楚发生了什么 |
[29:56] | This is an life situation and we… | 这是一个生死攸关的时候 我们 |
[29:58] | Who even are you people?! | 你们这些人到底是谁 |
[30:01] | Is it all about public perception | 你们就只关心自己的社会形象吗 |
[30:02] | Do you give us a f**k about us at all?! | 你们他妈的关心过我们吗 |
[30:06] | Are you even listening to me ?! | 你到底有没有在听我说话 |
[30:12] | Temper, temper | 脾气很大啊 |
[30:14] | Isaac, I’m sorry. | 艾萨克 我很抱歉 |
[30:16] | We are in crisis mode here and the temperature running high. | 我们正处于危机中 社会舆论的热度高涨 |
[30:19] | Let’s start again | 我重新解释一下 |
[30:21] | We need to control what information of public domain right now | 我们现在需要控制公众领域的信息 |
[30:24] | for the sake of the families of the crew. | 为了所有船员的家庭 |
[30:31] | OK, so I get it. | 好的 我明白了 |
[30:34] | Thanks, Isaac. | 谢谢 艾萨克 |
[30:39] | So what do we do now? | 所以我们现在要做什么 |
[30:42] | The reason I called you actually | 我打电话过来是因为 |
[30:44] | was that it is critical we put you back into a stable orbit | 让你们回到稳定轨道非常重要 |
[30:47] | Not just for your sake, but for the people on the ground. | 不仅仅是为了你们 更是为了地球上的人 |
[30:50] | That thing most likely won’t break up in the atmosphere. | 你们的舱体穿过大气层时应该不会解体 |
[30:52] | In fact, it is designed for reentry in an emergency | 舱体在设计时就考虑了紧急返回的情况 |
[30:55] | and has parachutes. | 舱内也有降落伞 |
[30:57] | But we do not know the status of | 但是我们不知道在经历爆炸后 |
[30:58] | your heat shields after the explosion | 你们的防热罩还能不能使用 |
[31:00] | and in any case | 而且不管什么情况 |
[31:01] | the re-entry angle needs to be controlled | 重返大气层的角度都需要精准控制 |
[31:04] | Okay, what do we need to do? | 所以我们需要做什么 |
[31:06] | OK. Listen carefully. | 好 仔细听 |
[31:08] | We are going to talk to you through how to manually | 我们会教你们如何手动调整 |
[31:10] | pilot the capsule back into orbit. | 让舱体回到运行航道 |
[31:13] | We are listening. | 我们听着呢 |
[31:14] | Good, do you see the control panel? | 很好 你们看见控制面板了吗 |
[31:19] | – Yes. – Good. Go to it and wake it up. | -看到了 -好的 去打开它 |
[31:22] | Navigate to systems. | 点击”进入系统” |
[31:26] | – Yep. – “Advanced”. | -好了 -“高级” |
[31:28] | – Yeah. – “Thrust Control” | -好了 -“推力调节” |
[31:32] | – “Manual override”. – Okay. | -“手动超越控制” -好了 |
[31:35] | You must enter the following code: | 你必须输入以下密码 |
[31:37] | vcyd19 Victor Charlie Yankee Delta One Niner. | |
[31:42] | – Okay, done. – Now you need to open “thrust vectoring”. | -好了 -现在打开”推力矢量” |
[31:46] | and type the following commands: | 输入以下指令 |
[31:48] | Under altitude, into “negative 11”. | 在高度那里输入”-11″ |
[31:50] | Under seconds, into “4”. | 在秒数那里输入”4″ |
[31:53] | Under powe, into “80%”. | 在能量那里输入”80%” |
[31:57] | Got it. | 好了 |
[31:58] | Okay, stand by the burn 10 seconds. | 好的 十秒钟后就会点火 |
[32:01] | 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, | 十 九 八 七 六 五 |
[32:08] | 4, 3, 2, 1. | 四 三 二 一 |
[32:28] | Incomming call. | 有人来电 |
[32:31] | Havelock, Skill. | 哈维洛克 斯基尔 |
[32:34] | Yep? | 在 |
[32:35] | I see the burn went well. Just great, well done. | 点火完成得很好 干得好 |
[32:38] | Sorry we lost coms for a little bit | 很抱歉我们和你们失联了一段时间 |
[32:39] | but you did a great job | 你们做得很好 |
[32:41] | and you’re in a good spot for the time being. | 现在你们处境很好 |
[32:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:44] | How you hold it up? | 你们还好吗 |
[32:48] | Guys, can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[32:50] | We can hear you, just don’t know what to tell you. | 能听到 只是不知道该说什么 |
[32:53] | I get it, it must be hard. | 我知道 这很艰难 |
[32:55] | Don’t worry. We’re doing everything we can. | 别担心 我们会尽一切努力的 |
[32:58] | The room is hectic at the moment. | 现在整个房间都很紧张忙碌 |
[33:00] | We get the night shift and help | 我们的夜班人员也来帮忙了 |
[33:02] | so double amount of people than normal. | 现在有平常两倍那么多的人 |
[33:03] | And we’ve got people here from NASA and the military. | 我们还请了NASA和军队的人 |
[33:06] | The greatest minds in the country are working on | 国内最聪明的人正在研究 |
[33:08] | how to get you back safely. | 怎么让你们安全回来 |
[33:10] | What exactly is the problem? | 问题到底是什么 |
[33:11] | Why can’t we just turn this thing around | 我们为什么不能直接掉头回去 |
[33:13] | and pull the parachutes and you pick us up from the ocean? | 打开降落伞 你们把我们从海里救起来 |
[33:16] | Right now we can’t risk anything until we know everything. | 除非我们掌控全局 否则我们不会冒险 |
[33:20] | I’m not a proposed expert or an engineer, | 我不是专家 也不是工程师 |
[33:22] | I’m just a medic. Your welfare is my priority. | 我只是个医生 我最关注的是你们的健康 |
[33:26] | Sorry, you’re a medic? | 抱歉 你是一个医生吗 |
[33:29] | What is it you specialize in? | 你的专业是什么 |
[33:30] | Psychology actually. | 其实是心理学 |
[33:31] | But I had a general medical training | 但我接受过基础医学训练 |
[33:33] | applicable for the space flight. | 可以适用于航空飞行 |
[33:35] | Let’s change the subject. Shall we? | 我们换个话题吧 好吗 |
[33:37] | Either of you have anyone significant back home? | 你们俩在家有什么重要的人吗 |
[33:40] | A girlfriend or a boyfriend perhaps? | 男朋友或者女朋友 |
[33:42] | – No. – Not any more. | -没有 -没有 |
[33:44] | – kids? – No. – No. | -孩子呢 -没有 -没有 |
[33:48] | – Close friends there? – Not really -No | -好朋友呢 -没有 -没有 |
[33:52] | Family? | 家人呢 |
[33:53] | What is this actually? Are you evaluating us? | 这到底是什么 你在评估我们吗 |
[33:56] | Isaac, I’m just… | 艾萨克 我只是 |
[33:57] | Do you have a girlfriend, such boyfriend, such family? | 你有女朋友吗 或者男朋友 老婆孩子呢 |
[34:00] | – Well actually… Not really. – Not really? | -事实上 不太有 -不太有吗 |
[34:03] | No. | 没有 |
[34:04] | – But you have your family. – Yes. | -但是你有家人 -是的 |
[34:08] | Are you reading this all for a piece of paper? | 你是在照着纸念吗 |
[34:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:13] | – Favor asked. – What? | -能帮我个忙吗 -什么 |
[34:16] | You would tell me anything more about what happened up there? | 你能告诉我 那里还发生了什么吗 |
[34:19] | No, we’ve been through this. This isn’t gonna help us at all. | 不 我们已经回答过了 这样帮不了我们 |
[34:23] | we need to know is what you are doing to get us out of here. | 我们想知道 你们为了救我们都做了什么 |
[34:26] | That’s gonna help us. | 那才对我们有帮助 |
[34:27] | Not going in loop around the same thing. | 而不是一直重复回答一个问题 |
[34:29] | I know. We are working on it. | 我知道 我们正在努力 |
[34:30] | The whole control is. | 整个控制中心都在努力 |
[34:32] | and this might help things. | 这些问题可能有用 |
[34:34] | What happened up there? | 那里发生了什么 |
[34:35] | One of you must know something. | 你们俩一定有人知道 |
[34:37] | We were sedated. | 我们都被镇静昏迷了 |
[34:40] | What? | 什么 |
[34:42] | Who woke up first? | 谁先醒过来的 |
[34:44] | -Isaac woke up first. – No, you woke up first. | -艾萨克先醒的 -不 明明是你 |
[34:47] | And what are we talking about sedated? | 而且你为什么说是镇静昏迷 |
[34:49] | I thought we were just oxygen deprived or something. | 我以为只是缺氧之类的 |
[34:52] | Everyone is sedated during liftoff | 起飞时每个人都注射了镇静 |
[34:54] | until they docked with the main ship. | 直到和主船对接 |
[34:56] | It keeps stress levels down. | 舱内的气压一直很低 |
[35:00] | Hello? | 你还在吗 |
[35:02] | I’ve just been told | 我刚被告知 |
[35:03] | the capsule is about to pass behind the earth. | 你们的飞行舱即将飞至地球背面 |
[35:06] | Great. | 好啊 |
[35:08] | Power levels on board are low. | 飞行舱的电力很低 |
[35:09] | They are recharged by the solar panels, | 它们是靠太阳能板循环充电的 |
[35:11] | but you are in the shadow of the earth for 45 minutes. | 而你们要在地球阴影面待45分钟 |
[35:15] | Meaning? | 意思是 |
[35:16] | We may lose radio contact for a while. | 我们可能会失联一段时间 |
[35:20] | Get some sleep. | 睡一会儿吧 |
[35:22] | Bye. | 再见 |
[35:23] | Call terminated. | 通话结束 |
[35:52] | Why did you lie to them? | 你为什么对他们撒谎 |
[36:00] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[36:02] | You woke up first. | 是你先醒的 |
[36:10] | But that’s not true. | 但不是那样啊 |
[36:13] | Yes, it is | 就是这样 |
[36:17] | Warning, power level at 9 percent and falling. | 警告 电量只有9%并正在降低 |
[36:27] | What happens if we lose power? | 如果没电了会怎么样 |
[36:29] | Lighting, heating, voice assist… | 灯光 供暖 语音助手 |
[36:31] | communication and propulsion will be unavailable. | 通讯和推进器都无法使用 |
[36:34] | Mag-grav and life support systems will switch to accelerate power. | 磁重力装置和生命保障系统会关闭以蓄能 |
[36:39] | – Is there anything we can do about it? – No. | -我们能做些什么吗 -不能 |
[36:43] | Then I’m going to sleep. | 那我就先睡了 |
[36:46] | Eva, turn off the lights. | 伊娃 把灯关掉 |
[36:49] | Sure, Isaac. | 好的 艾萨克 |
[38:57] | Incoming calls from control. | 控制中心来电 |
[39:00] | Skill, Havelock, can you hear us? | 斯基尔 哈维洛克 你们能听见吗 |
[39:11] | Guys, we are standing by to hear from you. | 朋友们 我们在等你们回复 |
[39:20] | Alana? Isaac? Can you hear us? | 阿拉娜 艾萨克 你们能听见吗 |
[39:34] | Guys? Are you there? | 朋友们 你们还在吗 |
[39:39] | Guys | 朋友们 |
[39:45] | Capsule 471, please wake occupants. | 471号太空舱 请唤醒乘客 |
[39:50] | Isaac? Alana? | 艾萨克 阿拉娜 |
[39:54] | Control is calling. | 控制中心来电 |
[39:59] | Can you hear us? | 你们听得见吗 |
[40:05] | Yep. | 可以 |
[40:07] | Still here apparently. | 显然还活着呢 |
[40:09] | We thought we lost you there for a bit. | 刚才我们还以为失去了你们呢 |
[40:13] | It is so cold. | 这里太冷了 |
[40:15] | We think there may be a power fault on board … | 我们认为舱体出现了电力故障 |
[40:17] | because those batteries should have lasted in the dark period. | 因为那些电池本应在黑暗时保持工作的 |
[40:21] | They should recharged now that you are in sunlight, | 他们应该在充电了 你们已进入日照范围 |
[40:24] | but you got another one coming up in 40 minutes | 但四十分钟后你们会再次进入黑暗 |
[40:26] | so we should expect it to happen again. | 所以我们预计这种情况会再次发生 |
[40:29] | I just want to go home. | 我现在只想回家 |
[40:31] | Have you got plan to get me out yet? | 你们想到办法让我们回去了吗 |
[40:34] | We’re working on it, Isaac. | 我们正在努力 艾萨克 |
[40:35] | Come on, it’s been hours. | 得了吧 已经好几个小时了 |
[40:38] | You must have a plan by now. | 你们现在该有计划了 |
[40:39] | We’re close, Isaac. | 快了 艾萨克 |
[40:40] | Just finishing up the details. | 只需要再确认一些细节 |
[40:41] | I’ll be back to you shortly. | 我很快会再联系你 |
[40:43] | Call terminated. | 通话结束 |
[40:52] | Alana? | 阿拉娜 |
[40:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:58] | You are awake? | 你已经醒了吗 |
[40:59] | I never slept. | 我从没睡过 |
[41:20] | Incomming call. | 有人来电 |
[41:22] | Isaac, hello. It’s KNL News again. | 艾萨克 你好 这里是KNL新闻 |
[41:24] | Sorry, I’m not supposed to talk to you. | 抱歉 我不能和你交流 |
[41:26] | Of course you aren’t | 你当然不应该 |
[41:27] | And why would that be, Isaac? | 但为什么呢 艾萨克 |
[41:29] | Because those are the instructions the Control gave me | 因为那是控制中心给我的命令 |
[41:31] | to be fair to the families of the crew aboard the ship | 这样才对船员的家人们公平 |
[41:35] | You were in the army, weren’t you, Isaac? | 你以前参过军 对吧 艾萨克 |
[41:37] | I don’t want to talk about that. | 我不想聊这个 |
[41:39] | I wouldn’t either if I were in your shoes | 我要是你的话 我也不想谈 |
[41:41] | but unfortunately the truth is that. | 但是很不幸 真相就是这样 |
[41:43] | Would you like to tell the ladies and gentlemen listening | 你愿意和正在听节目的人们聊聊 |
[41:46] | what you did before you join the mission? | 你加入这个任务之前做了什么吗 |
[41:48] | Not really. My private life is private. | 不太愿意 个人生活是我的隐私 |
[41:50] | I’m afraid it isn’t. | 恐怕不是了 |
[41:52] | Nobody is funded by the public person respectfully. | 没有人会受到公众的尊敬 |
[41:55] | Do you deny you killed a man… after leaving the military? | 你承认在你退伍之后杀了一个人吗 |
[41:58] | Where did you get that from? | 你从哪里听说的 |
[42:00] | Just answer the question please, Mr Havelock. | 请你正面回答问题 哈维洛克先生 |
[42:02] | Did you or did you not kill a man? | 你究竟有 还是没有杀人 |
[42:08] | I shot a man, yes, but… | 我确实对他开了枪 但是 |
[42:10] | Right, good. So now we’re getting somewhere. | 很好 所以现在我们有些进展了 |
[42:13] | So how can we trust you | 所以我们要怎么相信你呢 |
[42:15] | when you have committed such a serious offense? | 在你犯了如此重罪的情况下 |
[42:17] | Well, luckily you’re not up here, so you don’t need to worry. | 幸运的是你不在太空里 所以你不必担心 |
[42:20] | You can be flippant, Mr Havelock, | 你可以对我无礼 哈维洛克先生 |
[42:21] | but it won’t help you case | 但这对你的处境毫无帮助 |
[42:23] | and call up public opinion. | 也不会引起公众的注意 |
[42:24] | You killed a man and you don’t seem particularly contritions. | 你杀了一个人 却似乎毫无懊悔之意 |
[42:28] | The public will want to know why. Why should you be saved? | 公众会想要知道 为什么要救你这样的人 |
[42:33] | Don’t you think the real question is, is it right to | 你不觉得真正的问题在于 违背人的意愿 |
[42:35] | send people on a one-way jail against their will. | 把他们送进这种单程监狱 是合理的吗 |
[42:37] | We got rid of the death penalty years ago. | 死刑都已经废除很多年了 |
[42:40] | No, I don’t, actually. I think the question is | 我其实不这么觉得 我认为问题在于 |
[42:43] | given that yours is the only surviving capsule | 因为据我们所知 你们的太空舱 |
[42:46] | we are aware of right now, | 是唯一存活下来的 |
[42:48] | and you clearly had a motive and have killed before… | 而你明显有动机 且之前已经杀过人 |
[42:51] | Did you have something to do with the explosion | 所以这次死了这么多人的爆炸 |
[42:55] | that claimed the life of so many people. | 和你有关系吗 |
[42:57] | How dare you? | 你竟敢这么说 |
[42:59] | We are stuck up here with a slim chance of making out alive. | 我们被困在这里 生机渺茫 |
[43:02] | but you’re sat there making up rumors | 你却坐在那里编造谣言 |
[43:03] | that how I might have murdered all these people! | 诬陷我可能杀了那些人 |
[43:06] | What kind of sick person are you? | 你是什么虚伪小人啊 |
[43:08] | Yes, I’m sorry, Mr Havelock, it’s up to you. | 我很抱歉 哈维洛克先生 随你怎么说 |
[43:10] | Best luck to you, anyway. | 无论如何 祝你好运 |
[43:12] | Time to take some calls from you, uh, now, | 现在到了听众来电时间了 |
[43:15] | Kevin? | 凯文你好 |
[43:16] | Call terminated. | 通话结束 |
[43:21] | What did you expect? | 你之前在期待什么呢 |
[43:29] | I can kinda see, actually. | 其实我能看出来 |
[43:31] | What? | 看出来什么 |
[43:33] | You, killing someone. | 你杀人的时候 |
[43:37] | I’m not like you. | 我和你不一样 |
[43:40] | Of course you are. | 当然一样 |
[43:43] | We are the same, you and I. | 我们是同一种人 |
[43:44] | Why do you think you’re here? | 不然你觉得你为什么会在这儿 |
[43:45] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[43:50] | You gonna make me? | 你是想做点什么让我永远闭嘴吗 |
[43:59] | So you exit army, are you? | 所以你是退伍了吗 |
[44:00] | Don’t talk to me right now. | 现在不要跟我讲话 |
[44:09] | I am interested. | 我很感兴趣 |
[44:14] | Really? | 是吗 |
[44:17] | So what happened? | 所以发生过什么 |
[44:25] | Clara had a gambling problem. | 克莱拉有赌博的毛病 |
[44:29] | Clara, your babe? | 克莱拉 你女朋友吗 |
[44:36] | She was borrowing money of this guy that I used to work with. | 她总是向我以前的这个同事借钱 |
[44:40] | Ex-forces | 他是个退伍军人 |
[44:44] | Not someone you wanted to mess about with, | 他可不是你想惹的那种人 |
[44:46] | he had a reputation. | 他臭名远扬 |
[44:50] | He were threatening her for the money, | 他一直在威胁她还钱 |
[44:51] | so I sent her away till it blow over. | 所以我把她送走想等事情平息下来 |
[44:57] | And I had to agreed to work for him to pay off the debt. | 而我不得不同意为他工作 直到还清债务 |
[45:03] | Soon he actually having me to brought up his punches. | 很快 他就让我替他做一些不干净的事情 |
[45:08] | I knew he’s never gonna less off the hook | 我知道他会一直做这种事 没完没了 |
[45:10] | so one day I said to him that I’m done. | 所以有天我跟他说我受够了 |
[45:11] | “Piss off.” | 滚蛋 |
[45:15] | And it went quiet for a while… | 这件事就这样沉寂了一段时间 |
[45:19] | but it didn’t stay that way for long then. | 但安静的生活没有持续很久 |
[45:50] | You know why I’m here. | 你知道我为什么在这 |
[45:52] | You know what you got to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[45:54] | I can’t do it. | 我不能那么做 |
[45:56] | I’ll pay him the money. | 我会还他钱的 |
[45:57] | I told him I would pay the money. | 我和他说过一定会还钱 |
[46:00] | It’s too late for now. | 已经晚了 |
[46:05] | Pick it up. | 捡起来 |
[46:15] | See we know where you’re hiding her. | 我们知道你把她藏在哪了 |
[46:18] | So you go now | 所以你要么现在去干活 |
[46:19] | or she dies. | 要么给她收尸 |
[46:25] | We’ll be there at three. | 三点我们会去找她 |
[47:23] | Do you got it? | 你带东西了吗 |
[47:35] | You’re shaking. | 你在发抖 |
[47:38] | Have you got the money? | 你带够钱了吗 |
[47:42] | Yeah I have. | 我带了 |
[47:45] | Have you? | 你带东西了吗 |
[47:47] | No. | 没有 |
[47:52] | I can’t let you leave. | 我不能放你走 |
[48:06] | You do this for him. | 你居然为了他这么做 |
[48:09] | Not for him. | 不是为了他 |
[48:12] | I’ll send you away for this. | 我会让你为此付出代价的 |
[48:14] | It’s just a flesh wound. | 只是皮肉伤而已 |
[48:16] | I’ve seen a lot of this. Put a pressure on it. | 我见过很多 用手按住伤口 |
[48:19] | You’ll be alright. | 你会没事的 |
[48:39] | The prisoner will stand up. | 犯人请起立 |
[48:42] | Isaac Havelock. | 艾萨克·哈维洛克 |
[48:45] | You have been found guilty of the manslaughter of Richard Adams, | 你被判对理查德·亚当犯下过失杀人罪 |
[48:51] | on April 14, 2044, in controversial of common law. | 违反了普通法 日期为2044年4月14日 |
[48:57] | In mitigation you have stated | 在减刑书中你已陈述了 |
[49:00] | that you were coaxed into this robbery by a third party. | 你是被第三方诱骗参与了这次抢劫 |
[49:05] | During the robbery, | 在抢劫过程中 |
[49:07] | Mr. Adams failing to obey an instruction, | 亚当先生没有遵循指示 |
[49:11] | took a threatening approach to you. | 并且对你采取了威胁手段 |
[49:14] | You then shot him in self-defense. | 于是你出于自我防卫枪击了他 |
[49:18] | Do you stand by this statement? | 你同意以上陈述吗 |
[49:20] | I do but I did not kill him. | 我同意 但我没有杀死他 |
[49:22] | Vey well. | 很好 |
[49:23] | This court recognizes this was not a premeditated crime. | 本庭认为这不是一次有预谋的犯罪 |
[49:30] | And that you have shown remorse, however, | 你也已经有了忏悔之意 但是 |
[49:34] | it does not accept your appeal for self-defense, | 本庭不接受你关于自我防卫的申诉 |
[49:38] | as no weapon was found on Mr Adam’s body. | 因为亚当的尸体上没有发现任何武器 |
[49:41] | But it was right there, I told you. | 它当时就在那 我说了 |
[49:43] | Someone must have moved it. | 一定是有人拿走了 |
[49:44] | Stay slient, Mr Havelock. | 保持安静 哈维洛克先生 |
[49:53] | The court recognizes your | 考虑到你在军队中 |
[49:55] | distinguish military service to this country | 对国家做出的杰出贡献 |
[49:58] | and giving you consideration to the mitigating factors. | 并考虑到了其他的减刑因素 |
[50:03] | The court finds itself able to offers you a second chance | 本庭愿意给你改过自新的机会 |
[50:08] | and you are sentenced accordingly. | 因此你的判决如下 |
[50:12] | Isaac Havelock, you will be taken from this court | 艾萨克·哈维洛克 你将被带离法庭 |
[50:16] | for con-supportation to the colonies. | 被发配到殖民地 |
[50:19] | There you will serve your duration of sentence. | 你将会在那里度过你的服刑时期 |
[50:23] | Please… | 请不要 |
[50:24] | Slience! | 肃静 |
[50:27] | Remove the prisoner. | 将犯人带走 |
[51:13] | Are you looking for sympathy? | 你是在寻求同情吗 |
[51:17] | No. | 不是 |
[51:20] | Good. | 挺好 |
[51:54] | Personal call? | 私人通话吗 |
[51:57] | Yeah, if you don’t mind. | 没错 如果你不介意的话 |
[52:18] | Hey, It’s Clara, leave a message. | 我是克莱拉 有事请留言 |
[52:20] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[52:25] | Hi Clara, it’s Isaac. | 嗨 克莱拉 我是艾萨克 |
[52:29] | I’m sorry we haven’t spoken. | 很抱歉到现在才联系你 |
[52:32] | You probably think I just adopt death. | 你可能认为我杀了人 |
[52:35] | But I promise you it wasn’t like that. | 但我向你保证那些不是事实 |
[52:41] | They threatened to hurt you | 他们用伤害你来威胁我 |
[52:43] | and I can’t see anything bad happen to you. | 我没法眼睁睁看着你被伤害 |
[52:47] | Time was very short. I was arrested and sentenced to the colony. | 简而言之 我被逮捕并发配到了殖民地 |
[52:57] | Something bad happened. | 发生了一些不好的事情 |
[53:01] | I just want to know that you’re okay. | 我只想知道你平安无事 |
[53:02] | Isaac, I’m here. | 艾萨克 我在听呢 |
[53:04] | I’m fine, by the way. | 我挺好的 |
[53:09] | Hey. It’s great to hear your voice. | 能听见你的声音真好 |
[53:11] | I saw it all on the news. | 我在新闻里都看到了 |
[53:13] | They said you volunteered. | 他们说你是自愿去太空的 |
[53:16] | But that was not true. | 但那不是真的 |
[53:18] | Doesn’t anyone wonder how they manage to | 就没人奇怪他们怎么可能让 |
[53:20] | get 70 volunteers for a one-way trip? | 70个人自愿踏上一趟有去无回的旅程吗 |
[53:22] | – They didn’t? – No. | -不是自愿的吗 -当然不是 |
[53:28] | Did you kill that man? | 那个人是你杀的吗 |
[53:32] | Yeah, I shot him, | 我是对他开了枪 |
[53:34] | for a bloody briefcase. | 为了一个该死的公文包 |
[53:37] | But it didn’t mean to kill him. | 但我没想杀了他 |
[53:40] | I wish you hadn’t. | 我希望你没有 |
[53:43] | Me too. | 我也希望 |
[53:47] | But I would do it again if I had to. | 但若重来 我还是会这么做 |
[53:50] | What was in the case? | 公文包里是什么 |
[53:53] | Does that matter? | 这重要吗 |
[53:56] | No, no, it doesn’t matter. | 不 不重要 |
[54:00] | Well, the important thing’s that if I don’t make it back | 重要的是 如果我回不去的话 |
[54:04] | please find someone else with you to go through this. | 请你找其他人陪伴你度过余生 |
[54:06] | That’s not funny. | 这一点也不好笑 |
[54:08] | It was cash, for its worth. | 公文包里的东西 对我来说就是钱 |
[54:11] | Oh… To pay the debt? | 是为了还债吗 |
[54:16] | Didn’t you wonder? | 你之前都不奇怪吗 |
[54:18] | I… | 我 |
[54:21] | I knew that it had something to do with you. | 我知道是你在帮我还钱 |
[54:28] | I just… | 我只是 |
[54:30] | I feel so guilty. | 我太内疚了 |
[54:32] | Just tell me what I can do, | 告诉我我能为你做些什么 |
[54:34] | I’ll call someone or… | 我可以打电话找关系 或者 |
[54:36] | I don’t know… | 我也不知道还能做什么 |
[54:37] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[54:40] | I’m where I meant to be. | 是我罪有应得 |
[54:43] | Please, Isaac. | 求你了 艾萨克 |
[54:45] | Just hold on a while until they figure it out. | 再坚持一会 直到他们想出办法 |
[54:50] | Listen. | 你听我说 |
[54:55] | I’m really glad I met you. | 我真的很高兴能够遇见你 |
[54:57] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[55:01] | -I’ll talk to you in a bit then, yeah? – Yep, sure. | -我一会再跟你说 好吗 -当然 |
[55:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[55:08] | Bye. | 再见 |
[55:14] | Cute. | 真有爱 |
[55:17] | So that your babe then? | 那就是你的女朋友吗 |
[55:32] | You know a lot enough about me. | 你对我已经了解的够多了 |
[55:34] | I knew nothing about you. | 但我对你还是一无所知 |
[55:39] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[55:41] | You’ve been lying to me this all time, haven’t you? | 你一直在欺骗我 不是吗 |
[55:44] | Is there anything you told me is a truth? | 你告诉我的事 有一件是真的吗 |
[55:46] | Were you even attacted? | 你真的被别人袭击了吗 |
[55:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[55:49] | You are telling me they put you out here… | 所以你是在说 你被送到这来 |
[55:51] | for self-defense? | 只是因为正当防卫吗 |
[55:54] | Not exactly. | 也不全是 |
[55:57] | Well, then? | 那是什么 |
[56:00] | Why are you really here for? | 你到底在这里做什么 |
[56:06] | – Do you really want to know? – Yeah. | -你真的想知道吗 -是的 |
[56:16] | I’m an addict. | 我是个瘾君子 |
[56:19] | Where do addicts go? | 瘾君子还能去哪呢 |
[56:31] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要上哪儿去 |
[56:44] | Don’t kill me. | 别杀我 |
[56:47] | Get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[56:58] | Sorry, mate. | 抱歉了 兄弟 |
[57:13] | Go on then. | 继续啊 |
[57:25] | That’s what’s going with my mother. | 和我妈一样 |
[57:36] | Put him to shit. | 见鬼去吧 |
[57:45] | You killed four people | 所以你杀了四个人 |
[57:46] | because you didn’t like the drugs they were suffer? | 就因为你不喜欢他们磕的药吗 |
[57:50] | You killed someone for a briefcase. | 你不也为了一个公文包杀了人吗 |
[57:52] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[57:54] | Whatever, he died. | 随你怎么说 反正他死了 |
[57:58] | You’re a soldier, you know what it feels like. | 你是个军人 你知道杀人是什么感觉 |
[58:08] | Killing is my drug. | 我就是杀人成瘾 |
[58:10] | It’s not like anyone who miss them. They were drug addicts. | 反正那些瘾君子死了也不会有人怀念 |
[58:14] | You are telling me you enjoyed it? | 你是说你享受杀戮吗 |
[58:20] | You didn’t? | 你不享受吗 |
[58:21] | No. | 不 |
[58:26] | That’s the best drug. | 杀戮就是最好的毒品 |
[58:28] | You know it is. | 我想你明白的 |
[58:31] | It’s the most addictive. | 它才是最让人上瘾的 |
[58:37] | You won’t admit it, because you’re scared of me. | 你不愿意承认 因为你很害怕我 |
[58:40] | I am not scared of you. | 我才没有在怕你 |
[58:43] | Of course you are. | 不 你当然怕 |
[58:48] | You can kepp lying to yourself if you want to. | 你可以一直这样自欺欺人 |
[58:52] | but I know you got a kick out of killing those people. | 但我知道 你很喜欢杀人的感觉 |
[58:57] | You’re just afraid that if you admit to yourself | 你只是不敢承认 |
[58:59] | you become like me | 怕你变得和我一样 |
[59:01] | The truth is, you’re already like me. | 但真相是 你和我没有什么不同 |
[59:05] | We both killed… We both enjoyed it. | 我们都杀过人 并且享受杀人 |
[59:10] | We are the same as you and I. | 我们是同一种人 |
[59:15] | Whatever. | 随你怎么说 |
[59:34] | Incoming call from Control. | 控制中心来电 |
[59:36] | Skill, Havelock, are you there? | 斯基尔 哈维洛克 你们还在那吗 |
[59:38] | Where else would we be? | 不然还能在哪 |
[59:40] | We are nearly ready to bring you back. | 我们差不多准备好接你们回来了 |
[59:43] | There’s just one issue. | 现在只剩一个问题 |
[59:46] | We know that one of you | 我们知道你们当中有一个人 |
[59:47] | went aboard the ship before the explosion. | 在爆炸前登上过那艘船 |
[59:50] | Get off me! | 离我远点 |
[59:51] | – What’s happening? – What are you doing? | -发生什么了 -你在干什么 |
[59:55] | Please! Stop it! | 求求你 停下 |
[59:57] | Just leave me alone! | 离我远点 |
[1:00:00] | Step away from each other. | 你们俩不要靠近彼此 |
[1:00:02] | I just sat. I’m nowhere near her. | 我坐着呢 我根本没靠近她 |
[1:00:05] | He did it! He blew up the ship | 是他干的 他炸了那艘飞船 |
[1:00:07] | and now he’s trying to kill me… | 现在他要杀我 |
[1:00:08] | Just stop listen him talking. | 别听他狡辩 |
[1:00:09] | She’s lying, don’t listen to her. | 她在说谎 别听她的 |
[1:00:11] | It’s true. | 我说的是真的 |
[1:00:13] | Alana, are you okay? | 阿拉娜 你还好吗 |
[1:00:14] | Please! | 求求你了 |
[1:00:15] | One more word and I swear… | 再说一个字 我就让你好看 |
[1:00:19] | Please! | 求求你了 |
[1:00:20] | Why would you put me in this cell | 为什么你们要把我和这个怪物 |
[1:00:21] | with this monster? | 一起关在这间牢房里 |
[1:00:22] | You’re the monster. | 你才是怪物 |
[1:00:23] | Isaac, if Alana comes to harm | 艾萨克 如果阿拉娜受到了伤害 |
[1:00:24] | we will be forced to abandon the rescue attempt. | 我们将被迫放弃救援你们 |
[1:00:26] | Is that understood? | 明白了吗 |
[1:00:28] | – Yes. – Call terminated. | -明白了 -通话结束 |
[1:00:32] | What did you do? | 你刚刚做了什么 |
[1:00:35] | You just sent me out. | 你出卖了我 |
[1:00:37] | It wasn’t difficult. | 很简单 |
[1:00:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:00:40] | You’re my ticket out of here. | 你是我离开这的筹码 |
[1:00:42] | That’s why you’re still alive. | 这是你还活着的原因 |
[1:00:45] | You blew up the ship. | 是你炸了飞船 |
[1:00:47] | It was beautiful of them. | 它们很漂亮 |
[1:00:49] | You murdered all of those people. I had to. | -你谋杀了飞船上所有的人 -我不得不 |
[1:00:53] | – You’ve killed us. – Not dead yet. | -我们也死定了 -还没死呢 |
[1:00:57] | If they think either one of us is responsible for that, | 如果他们认为是我们的其中一个炸了飞船 |
[1:01:01] | they’re never going to rescue us. | 那他们永远都不会来救我们 |
[1:01:02] | Of course they will. – Why would they do that? | -他们当然会来 -他们为什么会来 |
[1:01:06] | To save the helpless woman of course. | 当然是来拯救这个无助的女人 |
[1:01:10] | Don’t you see. I have saved you | 你还不明白吗 是我把你 |
[1:01:13] | from a life of slavery in the colony. | 从殖民地的奴隶生活中解救出来 |
[1:01:17] | And killed the… the future of humanity in the process! | 但你同时也杀死了人类的未来 |
[1:01:23] | The future of humanity? | 人类的未来吗 |
[1:01:25] | Huamnity is already dead | 人类早就已经死了 |
[1:01:27] | if they think sending us up here is a way to save it. | 如果他们以为把我们送到这就能解决问题 |
[1:01:32] | Don’t tell me you believe that bull shit. | 别告诉我 你相信那些鬼话 |
[1:01:39] | Who are you calling? | 你在给谁打电话 |
[1:01:42] | I’m Isaac Havelock’s cellmate. | 我是艾萨克·哈维洛克的舱友 |
[1:01:45] | Do you want to know what he did? | 你们想知道他做了什么吗 |
[1:01:46] | Don’t. | 别说了 |
[1:01:52] | You are live on KNL Radio. | 现在是KNL电台的现场直播 |
[1:01:54] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[1:01:58] | I’m Alana Skill. | 我叫阿拉娜·斯基尔 |
[1:01:59] | What do you want to tell us Alana? | 你有什么想告诉我们的 阿拉娜 |
[1:02:01] | My cellmate Isaac just confessed that | 我的舱友艾萨克刚刚承认了 |
[1:02:02] | he was the one that blew up the ship. | 是他炸毁了飞船 |
[1:02:04] | What? | 什么 |
[1:02:05] | She’s lying! | 她在说谎 |
[1:02:07] | Is that… is that Isaac in the background we can hear? | 那 那个背景里听到的声音是艾萨克吗 |
[1:02:11] | He wants to blow out until what he did. | 他想毁了一切 |
[1:02:12] | He wants the program to be dismantled. | 他想让整个计划流产 |
[1:02:15] | Are you talking freely, Alana? | 你是在胡说吗 阿拉娜 |
[1:02:19] | Alana? | 阿拉娜 |
[1:02:22] | Please help me. | 请帮帮我 |
[1:02:40] | That wasn’t very gentleman mean. | 那可不是绅士的行为 |
[1:03:10] | So weak. | 太弱了 |
[1:03:14] | that’s OK. | 不过没关系 |
[1:03:17] | How did you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[1:03:21] | Fire detected in the oxygen garden. | 氧气植物区发现火情 |
[1:03:27] | Eva… Do something. | 伊娃 快做点什么 |
[1:03:36] | Fire-suppressing CO2 depleted. | 灭火气体不足 |
[1:03:50] | Carbon dioxide levels are dangerously high. | 二氧化碳浓度过高 |
[1:03:53] | Oxygen level has fallen to 17 percent. | 氧气浓度已跌至17% |
[1:04:02] | I don’t feel so good. | 我感觉不太好 |
[1:04:04] | You may be suffering the effect of oxygen deprivation. | 你可能受到了氧气不足的影响 |
[1:04:16] | So this is how we die? | 所以这就是我们的死法吗 |
[1:05:05] | 5471. Do you read? | 5471 听得到吗 |
[1:05:14] | 5471. This is the Orion escape pliot. Do you read? | 5471 我是猎户逃脱号飞行员 能听到吗 |
[1:05:21] | I read. I read you, this is Isaac Havelock. | 听到了 听到了 我是艾萨克·哈维洛克 |
[1:05:24] | Good to hear your voice, Isaac. | 很高兴听到你的声音 艾萨克 |
[1:05:26] | We are on final approach at range of approximately 70 miles. | 我们离你们大概只剩70英里 |
[1:05:29] | We are coming for you, buddy. | 我们来接你们了 兄弟 |
[1:05:31] | I love you guys! | 我爱你们 |
[1:05:32] | We are gonna need your help with the docking procedure… | 我们在对接过程中需要你的协助 |
[1:05:35] | so get ready to jump on your control system. | 准备好操作你们的控制系统 |
[1:05:37] | Okay, I’ve got it. No problem. Just tell me what to do | 好的 没问题 告诉我要怎么做 |
[1:05:42] | Standby, we are 40 miles closing. | 原地待命 我们还有40英里 |
[1:05:55] | 20 miles. | 20英里 |
[1:05:59] | I can see them. | 我看到他们了 |
[1:06:02] | Yes, this is it. I can’t believe that it’s actually happening. | 没错 我简直不敢相信 |
[1:06:08] | Performing a burn to slower approach. Standby. | 我现在要点火降低对接速度 请原地待命 |
[1:06:13] | Okay, burn successful. | 好的 点火成功 |
[1:06:16] | Jump on your control system and hit the button. | 操作你们的控制系统 摁下按钮 |
[1:06:26] | Auto-dock procedure engaged. | 自动对接程序已启动 |
[1:06:28] | Great, we see your beacon. | 很好 我们搜索到你们的信号了 |
[1:06:30] | The ship is guiding us in. | 飞船正在自动对接 |
[1:06:32] | Ten seconds. | 十秒倒计时 |
[1:06:34] | 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, | 九 八 七 六 五 四 |
[1:06:40] | 3, 2, 1. | 三 二 一 |
[1:06:48] | Docking completed. | 对接完成 |
[1:06:50] | Would you do the honor and unlock your door for us, Isaac? | 能请你打开你们的舱门吗 艾萨克 |
[1:06:53] | Okay, I’ve got it. | 好的 明白 |
[1:06:58] | Isaac, we need you to unlock the door. | 艾萨克 我们需要你把舱门打开 |
[1:07:03] | Eva, unlock the doors. | 伊娃 把舱门打开 |
[1:07:05] | Sorry, the door cannot be open | 抱歉 非对接状态下 |
[1:07:07] | when undocked. | 舱门无法打开 |
[1:07:09] | But we docked. | 但是我们已经对接了 |
[1:07:11] | No, Isaac. We are not. | 不 艾萨克 我们没有 |
[1:07:40] | Shit! | 他妈的 |
[1:07:43] | No no no… | 不 不 不 |
[1:07:46] | What’s wrong, Isaac? Is everything alright? | 怎么了 艾萨克 你还好吗 |
[1:07:53] | They left me. | 他们走了 |
[1:07:56] | Who have? | 谁 |
[1:08:01] | It wasn’t real. | 这一定不是真的 |
[1:08:06] | Warning, oxygen level at 3 percent. | 警告 氧气浓度剩余3% |
[1:08:21] | Please… | 救命 |
[1:08:22] | Isaac, should I call control? | 艾萨克 是否需要致电控制中心 |
[1:08:28] | Isaac, should I call control? | 艾萨克 是否需要致电控制中心 |
[1:08:30] | Call… | 需要 |
[1:08:33] | I can’t breathe. | 我呼吸不了了 |
[1:08:35] | Warning, oxygen level at 2 percent. | 警告 氧气浓度剩余2% |
[1:08:42] | – Repressurize. – Warning! | -重新加压 -警告 |
[1:08:44] | Automatic repressurization has been prevented due to fire. | 自动加压系统已因火灾而关闭 |
[1:08:48] | Would you like to override? | 是否需要强制运行 |
[1:08:50] | Override! | 运行 |
[1:08:52] | Okay, confirmed. Repressurizing. | 好的 确认 加压中 |
[1:09:09] | Skill, can you hear us? | 斯基尔 听得见吗 |
[1:09:13] | Are you there, Havelock? | 在吗 哈维洛克 |
[1:09:16] | What have you done to Alana? | 你对阿拉娜做了什么 |
[1:09:23] | I think she’s dead. | 我觉得她已经死了 |
[1:09:31] | I didn’t destroy the ship. | 我没有炸毁飞船 |
[1:09:34] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[1:09:36] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:09:37] | We checked the camera in your capsule. | 我们查了你们舱的监控 |
[1:09:39] | It confirms it was Alana that entered the ship. | 确定了是阿拉娜登的船 |
[1:10:06] | Docking complete. | 对接完成 |
[1:10:17] | Eva, lights up. | 伊娃 开灯 |
[1:10:22] | How long does it take for them to come around? | 他们到这儿花了多久 |
[1:10:24] | About 30 seconds. | 大概30秒 |
[1:10:31] | Our first customer. | 我们的第一个客户 |
[1:10:34] | Hello, Mrs Skill. | 你好 斯基尔小姐 |
[1:10:37] | Wakie wakie, Skill. | 起来了 斯基尔 |
[1:10:39] | Up. Gets up. | 醒醒 起来 |
[1:10:50] | I thought this might be a second chance. | 我以为这是我改过自新的机会呢 |
[1:10:53] | Is that what they told you? | 他们是这么跟你说的吗 |
[1:10:55] | No, you’re here to work and do what we tell you to. | 不 你现在得起来工作 听我们差遣 |
[1:10:59] | And you are going to be our little bitch. | 现在 你是我们的小贱人了 |
[1:11:41] | Hi. Come on. Up you guy. Wakie wakie. | 来啊 起来啊 醒醒 |
[1:11:48] | Wakie wakie. | 醒醒 |
[1:11:51] | Up! | 起来啊 |
[1:11:55] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[1:12:00] | Get up! | 起来 |
[1:12:15] | Fire detected. Emergency separation initiated. | 检测到火情 紧急分离程序启动 |
[1:13:18] | Good. You are awake. | 很好 你醒了 |
[1:13:28] | I can’t believe she would kill all those people. | 我不敢相信是她杀了那些人 |
[1:13:33] | Listen, Havelock. Your oxygen level’s running very low | 听着 哈维洛克 因为刚刚的强制加压 |
[1:13:36] | due to repressurization that happened earlier. | 现在你舱内的氧气浓度极低 |
[1:13:39] | Most likely a result of the fire. | 很可能是由火灾造成的 |
[1:13:43] | Unfortunately, it also looks like that you | 很不幸 似乎你的电力系统 |
[1:13:45] | got some damage to your ship’s electrical systems. | 也遭到了破坏 |
[1:13:48] | I already know all of these, | 我已经知道了 |
[1:13:50] | so what are you telling me? | 你到底想说什么 |
[1:13:52] | – I’m sincerely sorry. – Why? | -我真的非常抱歉 -为什么 |
[1:13:58] | – We’ve looked at every option. – No | -我们已经想尽了一切办法 -不 |
[1:14:00] | Every contingency plan. | 我们想过了所有可能的计划 |
[1:14:02] | but there’s no ship in vicinity. | 但你附近没有飞船 |
[1:14:04] | NASA, the military, or our own that can reach you. | NASA 军方 我们的飞船 都接不到你 |
[1:14:07] | Please… | 拜托了 |
[1:14:09] | And your oxygen is going to expire | 而且你的氧气储量 |
[1:14:11] | before we can mount a rescue. | 无法支撑到我们成功解救你 |
[1:14:13] | I’m really really sorry, Isaac. | 我们非常抱歉 艾萨克 |
[1:14:18] | What about reentering? | 那返航可行呢 |
[1:14:20] | It is highly unlikely the capsule | 我们不认为你的太空舱 |
[1:14:21] | will make it to the atmosphere. | 能成功穿越大气层 |
[1:14:24] | I’m sorry, Isaac. We’ve done everything we can down here. | 抱歉 艾萨克 我们已经尽力了 |
[1:14:35] | Sure you have. | 你们当然尽力了 |
[1:14:40] | Let’s stop pretending, shall we? | 别装腔作势了 好吗 |
[1:14:42] | You will never gonna rescue us, because | 你们永远都不会来 因为 |
[1:14:45] | Alana blew the whole thing up. | 阿拉娜把一切都毁了 |
[1:14:48] | No. | 不是的 |
[1:14:53] | Are there loads of other people | 是不是还有很多人 |
[1:14:54] | trapped inside the capsules floating around? | 被困在这样的太空舱中四处漂浮 |
[1:14:58] | 49. And no, they are not innocent. They are criminals. | 还有49个人 他们都是有罪的罪犯 |
[1:15:08] | I’m not a murderrt. | 我不是杀人犯 |
[1:15:12] | I’m here because you plant people from | 我在这儿是因为 你们的系统 |
[1:15:15] | a system under the pretense that… | 以我们犯了罪为借口 |
[1:15:18] | that they did something wrong. | 就把我们送来这里 |
[1:15:22] | If you failed the whole thing up with serial killers… | 如果你们把整个计划交到连环杀手的手上 |
[1:15:26] | you have no one to do the work. | 计划失败 你们就没有可用的人了 |
[1:15:29] | So my guess is you made a mistake on Alana. | 所以我猜 你们看错了阿拉娜 |
[1:15:36] | There must be hundreds of victims | 你们的实验肯定已经产生了 |
[1:15:38] | of this experiment of yours. | 成百上千的受害者吧 |
[1:15:40] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[1:15:42] | Are you planning to rescue any of them? | 你们有计划救援他们中的任何一个吗 |
[1:15:47] | We are doing everything we can. | 我们已经做了所有能做的 |
[1:15:49] | Well, so it’s “no” then. | 所以答案是”没有”呗 |
[1:15:54] | Goodbye, Isaac. | 再见 艾萨克 |
[1:15:56] | Call terminated. | 通话结束 |
[1:15:58] | Have a nice night. | 晚安 |
[1:16:03] | Isaac? – What, Eva? | -艾萨克 -怎么了 伊娃 |
[1:16:06] | You have used nine of your ten calls this month. | 你已使用本月十次通话机会中的九次 |
[1:16:10] | Inbound and outbound calls count to all the allowance. | 呼入和呼出都会消耗次数 |
[1:16:14] | Calls may be monitored by staff for violations. | 所有通话都会被监控 以防违规 |
[1:16:34] | Eva? | 伊娃 |
[1:16:36] | Do you think we will make the reentry? | 你觉得我们能成功返航吗 |
[1:16:38] | Odds of survival are 22 percent. | 成功率为22% |
[1:16:44] | – Would you risk it? – No. | -你会冒这个险吗 -不 |
[1:16:50] | How long will I got if I stay? | 如果我什么都不做 还能活多久 |
[1:16:52] | Water supply will deplete in four days. | 水储量将在四天内耗尽 |
[1:16:55] | Food will deplete in one day. | 食物将在一天内耗尽 |
[1:16:57] | oxygen tank will deplete in nine hours. | 氧气储量将在9小时内耗尽 |
[1:17:00] | Stabilization system fuel will deplete in 17 hours. | 稳定系统燃料将在17小时内耗尽 |
[1:17:04] | Carbon dioxide levels will become toxic in 18 hours. | 二氧化碳将在18小时内达到致命浓度 |
[1:17:10] | – So I have a day? – Yes. | -所以我还能活一天 -是的 |
[1:17:17] | – Eva, flip a coin. – It’s tail. | -伊娃 抛个硬币吧 -是反面 |
[1:17:23] | I’d say if I lived up to chance, I’m staying. | 那我就不碰运气了 就待在这吧 |
[1:17:32] | Eva, call Clara. | 伊娃 呼叫克莱拉 |
[1:17:34] | Sure, Isaac. Dialing. | 好的 艾萨克 拨号中 |
[1:17:40] | Isaac? | 艾萨克 |
[1:17:43] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:17:44] | And if hearing your voice. | 听见你的声音挺好的 |
[1:17:48] | The Prime Minister was just on TV | 刚刚首相在电视上说 |
[1:17:50] | saying a pardon to anyone who make it back. | 所有从太空回来的人都能得到赦免 |
[1:17:52] | Yes, because he does not think anyone will. | 是啊 因为他认为没人回得去 |
[1:17:55] | Don’t be so negative. | 别太悲观了 |
[1:17:59] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:18:01] | There is no easy way to say this. | 说出这话很艰难 |
[1:18:05] | I have some bad news. | 我这儿有些坏消息 |
[1:18:09] | Yeah. They’ll not come and get me. | 他们不会来接我了 |
[1:18:12] | And my oxygen runs out in a day. | 我的氧气也会在一天内用完 |
[1:18:15] | So… | 所以 |
[1:18:20] | So I think this is goodbye. | 所以我觉得这就是永别了 |
[1:18:27] | hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[1:18:30] | I am here. | 我在呢 |
[1:18:35] | I’m sorry for everything. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:18:38] | I’m sorry for what I did. | 我为我做过的事道歉 |
[1:18:40] | I’m here and I can’t get back to you. | 我在这儿 我没法回去找你了 |
[1:18:42] | You didn’t need to apologize. | 你不用道歉 |
[1:18:44] | This isn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[1:18:51] | Don’t give up. | 不要放弃 |
[1:18:53] | Clara, they said… | 克莱拉 他们说 |
[1:18:55] | Don’t listen to them. Is there no chance? | 不要听他们说的 真的没有可能了吗 |
[1:19:01] | A very slim one. | 还剩一个几乎不可能的 |
[1:19:02] | Then you take it. | 那你应该抓住它 |
[1:19:06] | Right, you hear me, right? | 听见了吗 |
[1:19:08] | Please, Isaac. | 求你了 艾萨克 |
[1:19:10] | You know people are putting bets on you… | 你知道人们都在下注吗 |
[1:19:13] | Clara, listen. | 克莱拉 听着 |
[1:19:14] | On whether you make it back or not. | 赌你能不能回来 |
[1:19:19] | Listen to me, Clara. | 听我说 克莱拉 |
[1:19:20] | The odds are pretty one-sided… | 赌注的概率一边倒 |
[1:19:23] | but that means the return will be great. | 但这意味着如果赌中 收益也会很高 |
[1:19:27] | This is how we got in this mess in the first place. | 这就是我们俩一开始犯错的地方 |
[1:19:29] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才会被送来这里 |
[1:19:31] | I have already done it. | 我已经下注了 |
[1:19:38] | Please tell me you didn’t bet on the “making it back”. | 不要告诉我你在”返航”下了注 |
[1:19:43] | I’ll call you when you get back. | 等你回来了 我再给你打电话 |
[1:19:46] | Don’t be mad at me. Just… | 不要生我的气 你一定要 |
[1:19:50] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[1:19:52] | – You are going to try. – I’ll try. | -你会试试的 -好 |
[1:20:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:20:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:20:06] | Call terminated. | 通话结束 |
[1:20:15] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[1:20:25] | That woman is gonna be the death of me. | 那个女人要我去送死呢 |
[1:20:28] | Not that one. | 不是她 是我 |
[1:20:30] | Not dead then? | 你没死啊 |
[1:20:32] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[1:20:34] | 22 percent… I do not like this odds. | 22% 我不喜欢这个概率 |
[1:20:36] | We’re going home. We have to try. | 我们得回去 我们必须得试试 |
[1:21:04] | Don’t do this. | 不要这样 |
[1:21:07] | Work with me. | 和我合作吧 |
[1:21:09] | I wanna take out the people who sent us here. | 我想把送我们到这来的人都杀了 |
[1:21:14] | I just want to see my family. | 我只想见到我的家人 |
[1:21:16] | Then you have to kill me. | 那你得先把我杀了 |
[1:21:19] | And be bitch just as bad as I am. | 然后你就变成和我一样糟糕的坏人了 |
[1:21:21] | They’ll watch you back from the camera. | 他们会从监控里看着你 |
[1:21:25] | They find any reason not to pardon you when you get back. | 等你回去 他们会找一切理由取消赦免 |
[1:21:30] | I don’t want to kill you. | 我不想杀了你 |
[1:22:08] | Let’s struggle. | 我们搏一把 |
[1:22:45] | So, this is it. | 来吧 |