英文名称:The One and Only Ivan
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | Hi, I’m Ivan. | 你好 我是伊凡 |
[00:40] | I’m a gorilla. | 我是一只大猩猩 |
[00:42] | It’s not as easy as it looks. | 当大猩猩可没看上去那么容易 |
[00:44] | You’ll see. | 你一会就知道了 |
[00:46] | Out this window is the billboard for my show. | 这扇窗外 是宣传我演出的广告牌 |
[00:50] | I’m the headliner. Which means I’m the star. | 我是头牌 也就是大明星 |
[00:53] | 大帐篷商场和电子游戏厅 独一无二的伊凡 | |
[00:53] | 威猛的银背大猩猩 八号出口 | |
[00:55] | I look pretty ferocious, don’t I? | 我看起来很凶猛吧 |
[00:57] | I’m never really angry, but I can pretend. | 其实我不是真的愤怒 不过我会假装 |
[01:00] | That’s my job. | 这就是我的工作 |
[01:02] | For 20 years humans have come from miles around to visit me | 二十年来 人们千里迢迢来到这里看我演出 |
[01:07] | at the Big Top Mall and Video Arcade at exit eight. | 也就是位于八号出口的大帐篷商场和电子游戏厅 |
[01:11] | And this is our tent, where we perform inside the mall. | 这顶帐篷在商场室内 我们就在这里演出 |
[01:15] | It’s pretty unique? | 很独特吧 |
[01:16] | Welcome, one and all! | 欢迎大家 |
[01:18] | Step right up! | 请入场 |
[01:19] | – Our show will commence in five minutes! – Five. | -我们的演出将在五分钟后开始 -五分钟后 |
[01:23] | This is Mack. I’ve known him for as long as I can remember. | 这是麦克 自打记事起我就认识他了 |
[01:26] | He’s a little bit of a ham. | 他这人有点做作 |
[01:28] | I thank you all for coming! Hello there! | 非常感谢大家来看演出 你们好啊 |
[01:30] | I’m not sure the accent’s foolin’ anyone. | 这英式发音大概谁也骗不过 |
[01:33] | Welcome to the littlest big top on Earth! | 欢迎来到地球上最小的大帐篷 |
[01:37] | Prepare yourselves | 请做好准备 |
[01:38] | for the most marvelously majestic animal show, | 你们即将目睹一场令人叹为观止的动物表演 |
[01:41] | the likes of which you have never seen! | 一场你们从未见过的演出 |
[01:45] | Introducing Henrietta! | 让我们欢迎 汉丽埃塔 |
[01:48] | The best baseball-playing chicken you’ve ever seen. | 你这辈子能见到的最会打棒球的鸡 |
[01:53] | The batter is now approaching the plate. | 击球手走到本垒板旁边 |
[01:55] | She’s got incredible beak-eye coordination. | 她的喙眼协调性非常好 |
[02:00] | That’s my girl! | 干得漂亮 |
[02:01] | Home run! | 全垒打 |
[02:03] | Frankie, the seal! | 海豹 弗兰基 |
[02:06] | I will not drop the ball. I’m gonna drop the ball. | 我不会把球弄掉的 我要把球弄掉了 |
[02:09] | He’s a little, neurotic. | 他有点 神经兮兮的 |
[02:11] | I’m gonna drop the ball. | 我要把球弄掉了 |
[02:13] | But his act is always perfect. | 但他的演出总是完美无瑕 |
[02:16] | Well done! | 真棒 |
[02:17] | I didn’t drop the ball! | 我没把球弄掉 |
[02:20] | – Here he comes. – Murphy! | -到他了 -墨菲 |
[02:21] | Rabbit in a fire truck! | 开消防车的兔子 |
[02:26] | Murphy’s always a big hit with the kids. | 墨菲总是很讨孩子们的欢心 |
[02:29] | Now, the queen of the Big Top, Stella! | 现在 有请大帐篷的女王 丝黛拉 |
[02:35] | Stella is my oldest and wisest friend. | 丝黛拉是我最年长 也最有智慧的朋友 |
[02:39] | She’s been performing since before I was born. | 我还没出生时 她就开始表演了 |
[02:42] | She knows more than I’ll ever know. | 她的智慧我这辈子都无法企及 |
[02:44] | Now, where’s my favorite poodle gone? | 我最喜欢的小贵宾犬在哪里呀 |
[02:48] | There’s my cue. | 该我上场了 |
[02:50] | Snickers brings a lot of class to the show. | 斯妮克斯给演出增色不少 |
[02:52] | I love an audience. Best part of the day. | 我爱死观众了 一天中最棒的时光 |
[02:56] | Up you go, girl! | 上去吧 |
[02:57] | They nail their routine every time. | 她们每次都配合无间 |
[03:00] | Come on, Snickers. Let’s do this. | 来吧 斯妮克斯 |
[03:01] | Okay, Stella. Ready when you are. | 好的 丝黛拉 我准备好了 |
[03:03] | – Trunk up! – There you go. | -竖起鼻子 -非常好 |
[03:06] | Magic. | 太神奇了 |
[03:08] | – And this guy… – Hey, pal. | -而这位 -老兄 |
[03:10] | Is my best buddy. | 是我最好的朋友 |
[03:11] | He’s not supposed to be here, but he… | 他不该出现在这里 不过 |
[03:14] | He sure makes himself at home. | 他倒一点都不客气 |
[03:16] | Now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for. | 现在 到你们最期待的时刻了 |
[03:19] | I don’t do any tricks. Mack says it’s enough for me to be me. | 我不会杂耍 麦克说我只要做自己就足够了 |
[03:24] | But I’m the headliner, so I come on last. | 我是头牌 所以压轴出场 |
[03:27] | You’ve heard of the legend… | 你们都曾听说过那个传说 |
[03:28] | Sounds like a lot of pressure, I know, but I love my job. | 听起来压力挺大 不过我爱我的工作 |
[03:32] | See him for yourselves! | 大家亲眼见证 |
[03:33] | Wait for it, wait for it… | 等等 等等 |
[03:35] | The one and only Ivan! | 独一无二的伊凡 |
[03:41] | Watch this. | 看我的 |
[03:43] | I always get the kids. | 我总能吓到小孩 |
[03:47] | And then a little chest thump. | 再捶捶胸口 |
[03:51] | That’s pretty impressive? | 很惊艳吧 |
[03:53] | The one and only Ivan! | 独一无二的伊凡 |
[04:01] | And this is Julia. | 这是茱莉亚 |
[04:03] | She comes by my domain every night | 她每晚都来我房外 |
[04:05] | because her father, George, works here. | 因为她爸爸乔治在这里工作 |
[04:08] | She could sit anywhere, but she always chooses to sit by me. | 她随便坐哪里都行 但她总选择坐在我旁边 |
[04:13] | I think she likes me. | 我觉得她喜欢我 |
[04:15] | – What do you think, Ivan? – How about that? | -你觉得好看吗 伊凡 -看吧 |
[04:18] | That’s the real me right there. | 画里才是真正的我 |
[04:21] | Hey, Jules, that’s a good one. | 朱尔斯 你画得真好 |
[04:24] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -真好 |
[04:26] | George, your girl’s got some serious talent. | 乔治 你家女儿真的有天赋 |
[04:29] | She gets it from her mother. | 从她妈妈那里遗传的 |
[04:32] | Yeah, how’s Sarah doing? | 莎拉怎么样了 |
[04:35] | She has her good days and bad days. | 时好时坏吧 |
[04:37] | And these things, they take time. | 这种事得慢慢来 |
[04:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:43] | Jules, | 朱尔斯 |
[04:45] | why don’t you go buy yourself some new crayons? | 你去买点新蜡笔吧 |
[04:50] | You don’t need to do that, Mack. | 你没必要这样 麦克 |
[04:52] | No, I… I’d like to. | 我很乐意 |
[04:56] | What do you say, Julia? | 你觉得呢 茱莉亚 |
[04:58] | – Thank you so much. – You’re welcome. | -太谢谢你啦 -不客气 |
[05:02] | Go quick, all right? We gotta get going. | 快去快回 我们该走了 |
[05:07] | School’s out soon. Things always pick up then. | 学校就快放假了 到时候生意自然会好转 |
[05:10] | Yeah. It’ll pick up. | 是啊 会好转的 |
[05:13] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:17] | This ain’t good, kid. | 这可不妙啊 孩子 |
[05:20] | This won’t even begin to cover food and rent. | 这点钱根本不够付租金和饲料 |
[05:24] | We gotta pack ’em in again. | 我们得吸引大家来 |
[05:25] | Get the excitement back, you know? | 找回刺激感 你懂吗 |
[05:28] | If we don’t, it’s over. | 要是做不到 我们就完了 |
[05:33] | Then what are we gonna do? | 那时我们该怎么办呢 |
[05:41] | Great. | 绝了 |
[05:43] | Asking a gorilla for advice. | 我居然问大猩猩的建议 |
[05:52] | 大帐篷商场和电子游戏厅 独一无二的伊凡 | |
[05:52] | 威猛的银背大猩猩 八号出口 | |
[05:54] | “Get the excitement back”? | “找回刺激感” |
[06:06] | Don’t you just love the moon, with its untroubled smile? | 月亮和它无忧无虑的微笑 真是让人喜欢 |
[06:11] | I prefer the sun. | 我更喜欢太阳 |
[06:13] | I love the feel of sun on my belly. | 我喜欢阳光洒在肚皮上的感觉 |
[06:16] | It is an impressive belly, my friend. | 你的肚皮确实无与伦比 朋友 |
[06:19] | – Thank you. – Somebody loves sleeping on it. | -谢谢夸奖 -某人很喜欢睡在上面啊 |
[06:22] | You know, the first night he snuck in here he was half this size. | 他第一次蜷在我肚皮上时 才是现在的一半大 |
[06:26] | He was adorable. | 他那时可爱极了 |
[06:28] | I dreamt I ate a furry doughnut. | 我梦到我吃了一个毛茸茸的甜甜圈 |
[06:33] | Stella, you remember when this place was packed with people? | 丝黛拉 你还记得这地方人满为患的时候吗 |
[06:37] | Three shows a day. Standing room only. | 一天三场演出 大家只能站着看 |
[06:40] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[06:41] | You think it’s not like that anymore because of me? | 现在不比往昔了 你说这是因为我吗 |
[06:45] | Do you think I’ve lost my edge? | 我失去锋芒了吗 |
[06:47] | I mean, if they want an angry gorilla, I can still be that. | 要是他们想看火冒三丈的大猩猩 我可以演 |
[06:53] | Why do they want an angry gorilla anyway? | 可他们为什么想看愤怒的大猩猩呢 |
[06:55] | I think humans like us one way. | 人类只想看到他们对我们固有的印象 |
[06:58] | And gorillas they see as angry. | 而在他们眼中 大猩猩就是愤怒的 |
[07:01] | My father used to say, “Anger is precious. | 我爸爸常说 “愤怒很珍贵 |
[07:05] | Use it to keep order and warn others of danger.” | 只用来维护秩序 提醒大家有危险” |
[07:09] | But here, there’s no one to protect. | 可在这里 没人需要我的保护 |
[07:13] | Sometimes it’s hard to roar for no reason. | 有时候 无缘无故地发火真的很难 |
[07:16] | I know. | 是啊 |
[07:17] | I didn’t touch the kibble. It wasn’t me. | 我没碰过狗粮 不是我干的 |
[07:24] | Are you guys talking about me? | 你们在谈论我吗 |
[07:26] | ‘Cause whatever it is, I didn’t do it. | 不管是什么 都不是我干的 |
[07:28] | No. | 当然 |
[07:30] | Back to my dream. | 我继续做梦了 |
[07:32] | Tasty. | 真好吃 |
[07:35] | Well, don’t worry, you’ll see. | 别担心 看我的吧 |
[07:37] | I’m the headliner. I got this. | 我可是头牌 我能行 |
[07:41] | I’m gonna fix the show. | 我要拯救演出 |
[07:42] | Yes. | 没错 |
[07:45] | You will, my friend. | 你可以的 朋友 |
[07:48] | You are the headliner. | 你是头牌 |
[07:54] | Let’s give ’em a great show, okay? | 给大家奉献一场精美绝伦的演出吧 |
[07:56] | We’re in this together, kid. I know we can turn this around. | 我们齐心协力 肯定能扭转局面 |
[08:03] | That’s my boy. | 这才对 |
[08:05] | All right, curtain up in ten minutes. | 好了 十分钟后开场 |
[08:07] | – All right, Murph. Showtime. – It’s all under control. | -墨菲 演出时间到 -一切尽在掌控之中 |
[08:10] | It’s all under control. | 一切尽在掌控之中 |
[08:12] | Do the words “Bird for sale” mean anything to you? Do they? | 你知道”此鸟待售”什么意思吗 |
[08:16] | – “Bird for sale”? – Yeah, well, just remember that. | -“此鸟待售” -很好 记住这句话就行 |
[08:28] | – That is our show. – Nailed it. | -演出结束 -搞定 |
[08:30] | I hope you enjoyed yourselves. | 希望大家喜欢 |
[08:33] | – Still, not a lot of people out there. – Thank you for coming. Ta-ta! | -不过还是没多少观众 -谢谢大家 再见 |
[08:40] | 大帐篷商场和电子游戏厅 独一无二的伊凡 | |
[08:40] | 威猛的银背大猩猩 八号出口 | |
[08:49] | Ivan! | 伊凡 |
[08:51] | I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[08:55] | Sometimes when I’m drawing, I see you watching me. | 我画画时 偶尔看见你在看我 |
[08:59] | I just got some new crayons. | 我刚买了新蜡笔 |
[09:01] | So, I thought maybe you’d like my old ones? | 我想 要不把这些旧的送给你吧 |
[09:04] | Here. | 给你 |
[09:06] | They’re a little broken. | 有点破破烂烂的 |
[09:12] | – You good? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[09:14] | All right. Let’s go, honey. | 好 走吧宝贝 |
[09:16] | Good night, Ivan. | 晚安 伊凡 |
[09:18] | Good night, Uncle Mack! | 晚安 麦克叔叔 |
[09:20] | Night. | 晚安 |
[09:27] | What are you gonna do with that? | 你要用它干嘛 |
[09:30] | I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[09:32] | I’d probably eat it. | 要是我 就吃了它 |
[09:35] | – It’s a crayon. – I know it’s a crayon. | -这是蜡笔 -我知道 |
[09:39] | Listen. | 你听 |
[09:40] | – It’s raining kibble up there. – I’m starvin’. | -楼上在倒狗粮 -我好饿 |
[09:43] | Don’t you wish you could have some? | 多希望有狗粮吃啊 |
[09:45] | It’s like a dream come true. | 简直是美梦成真 |
[09:46] | Let’s hope he’s not hangin’ around tonight. | 希望他今晚不留下 |
[09:49] | All right. See you in the morning, Snickers. | 好了 明早见 斯妮克斯 |
[09:52] | Bingo. | 猜对啦 |
[09:53] | – You better hide. – He’s never gonna catch me. | -你最好藏起来 -他才抓不到我呢 |
[09:56] | He’s comin’. You’re skating on thin ice, buddy. | 他来了 你这是在玩火 老兄 |
[09:59] | That dog! | 那条狗 |
[10:01] | – Castello! – I told ya. | -卡斯特罗 -我就说吧 |
[10:02] | Castello! | 卡斯特罗 |
[10:04] | Yeah, Mack, what’s up? | 我在 麦克 怎么了 |
[10:05] | What’s up? | 还怎么了 |
[10:07] | My blood pressure. | 我血压都气得升高了 |
[10:09] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[10:10] | How many times have I gotta tell you to get that mutt outta here? | 跟你说多少遍了 把那条杂种狗赶走 |
[10:14] | Look, your job is to keep our animals in their cages | 你的工作是把我们的动物关在笼子里 |
[10:18] | and all other animals out! | 其他动物关在外面 |
[10:22] | The last thing we need around here is another mouth to feed. | 这里最不需要的就是多一张要喂的嘴 |
[10:25] | You got it, Mack. It’s under control. | 明白 麦克 都在掌控之中 |
[10:27] | – It’s all under control. – Sure it is. | -一切尽在掌控之中 -行行 |
[10:29] | Under control. It’s all under control. | 尽在掌控 一切尽在掌控之中 |
[10:51] | Loser. | 胆小鬼 |
[10:52] | 大帐篷商场和电子游戏厅 特卖店 保龄球馆 | |
[10:59] | Crayons. | 蜡笔 |
[11:01] | What would I draw anyway? | 我又能画什么呢 |
[11:07] | Hello, Mr. Beetle. | 你好 甲虫先生 |
[11:26] | – What is it? A flying cow? – No. | -这是什么 会飞的牛 -不是 |
[11:29] | – Is it a hand? – Nah. | -一只手 -不是 |
[11:30] | – Hands are so tough to get right. – Really? | -手很难画的 -你非要这样吗 |
[11:33] | – Is it Tennessee? – No. | -是田纳西州吗 -不是 |
[11:34] | – Kansas. – Boy. | -堪萨斯州 -我的天 |
[11:35] | – Is that me? – Wh-What? | -是我吗 -什么 |
[11:37] | – Did you draw a picture of me? – No. | -你画了我吗 -没有 |
[11:39] | – I know! It’s a burrito. – No, it’s not a burrito. It’s a… | -我知道了 是墨西哥卷饼 -这不是卷饼 是… |
[11:42] | No, no, no. Don’t tell me. Don’t tell me. Don’t tell me. | 不不不 别告诉我 别告诉我 |
[11:45] | It’s a lonely haystack on a late summer day. | 是夏末的一个孤独草堆 |
[11:52] | It’s a beetle. | 是一只甲虫 |
[11:55] | A beetle? I never would’ve guessed. | 甲虫吗 我绝对猜不到 |
[12:00] | A beetle. Right, there are the legs. I see the legs. | 甲虫 对 这是腿 我看出来了 |
[12:03] | – Thanks for the raisins. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你的葡萄干 -不用谢 |
[12:05] | – Here, you want one? – You know I can’t eat raisins. | -来 要吃一颗吗 -你知道狗不能吃葡萄干 |
[12:18] | – Morning, Mike. – Mack. | -早上好 迈克 -麦克 |
[12:22] | – What’s going on? – I might have better luck at the galleria. | -怎么回事 -我决定去商业街碰碰运气 |
[12:26] | No, Mike. That’s a mistake. That’s a… That’s a big mistake. | 不 迈克 这是个错误的决定 大错特错 |
[12:29] | Things will be picking up around here in no time. | 这里的生意很快就会好转的 |
[12:32] | You know, it’s ebb and flow. | 你知道的 有起有落 |
[12:34] | I know all about the ebb. I haven’t seen the flow in a while. | “落”我熟悉 “起”我可有段时间没见到了 |
[12:38] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[12:40] | Well, good luck. | 那祝你好运了 |
[12:43] | You too. | 你也是 |
[12:54] | And that is our show. Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. | 以上就是我们的演出 谢谢大家 |
[12:57] | Please, do remember to tell your friends. | 请记得推荐给你的朋友们 |
[13:00] | If you please? And thank you again for coming. | 拜托了 再次感谢大家的到来 |
[13:04] | Ta-ta. | 再见 |
[13:08] | Ho! This is the game changer we’ve been waiting for. | 这就是我们一直在等的力挽狂澜的明星 |
[13:13] | “Made my day”? You’ve made my year! | “高兴一天” 你能让我高兴一整年 |
[13:15] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. We’ll see you in the morning. | 当然当然 我们明早见 |
[13:17] | And thank you. | 太谢谢你了 |
[13:20] | Hey, Ivan. My heart’s still racing from your show. | 伊万 你的表演让我的心砰砰跳个不停 |
[13:24] | – Really? – Yeah, I mean, that was real rage, right? | -真的吗 -是啊 那是真正的愤怒 对吧 |
[13:28] | Whatcha do, stick pins in your feet? | 你怎么做到的 用钉子扎自己的脚吗 |
[13:30] | No. I was acting. | 没有 那是演技 |
[13:32] | What? You should be teaching a class. | 什么 你都能开班授课了 |
[13:35] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[13:36] | Look what I drew. | 看看我画了什么 |
[13:39] | – What’s this? – Aw, look at that. | -这是什么 -瞧瞧这个 |
[13:42] | I know you’re not really meant to be here, | 我知道你不应该来这里 |
[13:44] | but now you’re not just any dog. | 但现在你不是普通的狗了 |
[13:47] | You have a name. | 你有名字了 |
[13:48] | – Bob. – That’s nice. | -鲍勃 -是个好名字 |
[13:51] | A little presumptuous, don’t you think? | 有点太冒昧了 你不觉得吗 |
[13:52] | What’s “presumptuous” mean? | “冒昧”是什么意思 |
[14:00] | – Dad, come look at this! – Here comes the old man. | -爸爸 来看看这个 -她爸爸要来了 |
[14:03] | Get outta here. | 快走吧 |
[14:04] | Look what Ivan drew. | 看看伊万画了什么 |
[14:06] | Look at that. He made a little scribble? | 瞧啊 他画了个小涂鸦 |
[14:08] | It’s not a scribble. | 这不是随便的涂鸦 |
[14:11] | It’s a beetle. | 这是一只甲虫 |
[14:13] | He drew a beetle. | 他画了一只甲虫 |
[14:16] | Well, I guess you need an artist’s eye to see it? | 那得有一双艺术家的眼睛才看得出来 |
[14:20] | Like yours? | 像你这样的 |
[14:23] | – You ready to go home to Mom? – Yeah. | -准备好回家找妈妈了吗 -嗯 |
[14:25] | All right, say your good nights. | 那好 跟他们说晚安吧 |
[14:28] | Night, Ivan. | 晚安 伊万 |
[14:33] | Night, Bob. | 晚安 鲍勃 |
[14:39] | Did you call the little dog “Bob”? | 你刚刚叫那条小狗”鲍勃”吗 |
[14:41] | Yeah, that’s his name. | 对啊 那是他的名字 |
[14:43] | “Bob”? | “鲍勃” |
[14:46] | Why do they think they can go around naming everything? | 他们凭什么认为自己什么都可以命名 |
[14:50] | If she weren’t so cute, I’d nip her on the nose. | 要不是她这么可爱 我就咬她的鼻子了 |
[15:02] | This is gonna be exciting. Today is the day! | 一定很激动人心 就是今天了 |
[15:05] | You wanna come with me, Snickers? | 你想和我一起来吗 斯妮克斯 |
[15:07] | – Where’re they going? – All right. | -他们要去哪 -那来吧 |
[15:09] | Curiosity killed the cat, but fed the dog. | 好奇心害死猫 但能喂饱狗 |
[15:13] | Operation Kibble, go! | 狗粮行动 出发 |
[15:16] | We’re in. | 成功进入 |
[15:20] | There it is. | 就在那里 |
[15:23] | Kibble. Alone at last. | 狗粮 终于能独处了 |
[15:26] | Whoa. That feels good. | 这感觉好舒服 |
[15:29] | Soft. | 真柔软 |
[15:34] | So this is how it feels. | 原来是这种感觉 |
[15:38] | So relaxing. | 太放松了 |
[15:40] | Was that me? | 是我吗 |
[15:46] | She won’t mind. Okay, where was I? | 她不会介意的 好了 我进行到哪了 |
[15:50] | Now we’re talking. | 这才像话嘛 |
[15:54] | Yeah. | 太棒了 |
[15:55] | Enjoying yourself? | 玩得开心吗 |
[15:57] | Hey, Snickers, you’re back. | 斯妮克斯 你回来了 |
[16:00] | Time for a shampoo? | 你是不是该洗澡了 |
[16:02] | That you’re never gonna see. | 你做梦去吧 |
[16:03] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[16:05] | Why don’t you just give in to domesticity? | 你为什么不能向家养生活妥协呢 |
[16:08] | ‘Cause I… I like my freedom, thank you very much. | 因为我喜欢自由自在 谢谢你了 |
[16:11] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[16:13] | Well, then, you’ll just have to | 行吧 那你就 |
[16:14] | keep on eating leftovers and sleeping on cement. | 继续吃剩饭 睡在地板上吧 |
[16:18] | I never sleep on cement. | 我才没睡过地板 |
[16:20] | I sleep on Ivan. | 我睡在伊万身上 |
[16:23] | Speaking of which, I gotta go get him pumped up for the show. | 说到他 我还要去给他的表演打气 |
[16:26] | – No, there is no show. – What? | -不 今天没有演出 -什么 |
[16:28] | – The show’s been canceled. – Why? | -演出被取消了 -为什么 |
[16:31] | Well, there’s a new animal being delivered. | 今天要运来一只新动物 |
[16:36] | Don’t tell anyone. They might get upset. | 别说出去 他们可能会不高兴 |
[16:38] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. This is just between you and me. | 当然当然 这是我们之间的秘密 |
[16:43] | Ivan! The show’s canceled! | 伊万 演出被取消了 |
[16:45] | – Canceled? – New animal being delivered. | -取消了 -新动物要运来了 |
[16:48] | New animal on the way! New animal is coming! | 新动物在路上 新动物要来了 |
[16:51] | Hey, a new animal, Stella. | 一只新动物 丝黛拉 |
[16:53] | – A new animal? – Yeah! | -一只新动物 -没错 |
[16:56] | You’ve gotta love him. | 真是没法不爱他 |
[16:57] | Henrietta, Murphy, we got a new friend coming. | 汉丽埃塔 墨菲 我们有新朋友要来了 |
[17:00] | Hey, party time. | 派对时间 |
[17:02] | Where’re we gonna put him? | 我们要安排他住哪 |
[17:03] | Keep that ball in the air, Frankie. | 别把球弄掉了 弗兰基 |
[17:04] | We got a new animal comin’. | 新动物要来了 |
[17:06] | Like I’m not under enough pressure. | 难道我的压力还不够大吗 |
[17:08] | Hey, Ivan, could be another gorilla. | 伊万 有可能是只大猩猩呢 |
[17:11] | – You think? – Maybe it’s a new species. | -你这么觉得吗 -可能是不同的物种 |
[17:13] | Flying squirrels or singing mice. | 会飞的松鼠或者会唱歌的老鼠 |
[17:16] | In that thing? | 在那东西里面吗 |
[17:19] | Here it is. It’s a big day! | 来了 今天是个大日子 |
[17:21] | A big day. Come on, let’s open it up. | 大日子 来吧 把它打开 |
[17:24] | Am I being replaced? | 我会被取代吗 |
[17:25] | Frankie, you can’t be replaced. You’ve got a unique talent. | 弗兰基 你是无可替代的 你有独特的才能 |
[17:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:41] | I hate surprises. I can’t look. | 我讨厌惊喜 我看不下去了 |
[17:44] | Hi there. | 你好啊 |
[17:46] | Aren’t you the cutest little thing? | 你真是最可爱的小东西了 |
[17:49] | Hi. Yes. | 你好啊 |
[17:53] | I’m starting to like this animal. | 我开始喜欢这只动物了 |
[17:56] | George? | 乔治 |
[17:58] | I think I’m gonna need some help. | 我可能需要一些帮助 |
[18:02] | Yeah, look at that, George. She knows what to do. | 你看 乔治 她知道该怎么办 |
[18:11] | That’s right, Stella. | 就是这样 丝黛拉 |
[18:50] | A baby. | 一只小象 |
[19:03] | You see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[19:10] | Hey there. How you doin’? | 你好呀 你怎么样啊 |
[19:15] | Look at Stella. I knew she’d do it. | 看看丝黛拉 我就知道她能做到 |
[19:19] | Great job, honey. | 干得好 亲爱的 |
[19:20] | I was hoping for a lady bunny. | 我本来希望是兔姑娘呢 |
[19:24] | – That’s amazing. – It’s a great idea, Mack. | -太神奇了 -这是个好主意 麦克 |
[19:26] | Yeah, and I got her cheap too. | 是啊 而且我没花多少钱 |
[19:28] | From a bankrupt circus in New Jersey. | 卖家是新泽西州一家破产的马戏团 |
[19:34] | – Everybody loves baby animals. – Yeah. | -人人都喜欢动物宝宝 -是啊 |
[19:37] | Welcome to your new home. | 欢迎来到你的新家 |
[19:40] | Her name is Ruby. | 她的名字叫露比 |
[19:42] | She’s never performed, | 她从来没有表演过 |
[19:43] | but she’s gonna turn this show around in no time. | 但她很快就能拯救我们的演出 |
[19:48] | Look at her. | 看看她 |
[19:49] | She’s just what we needed. | 她正是我们所需要的 |
[19:53] | Bless you. | 祝福你 |
[19:56] | Ruby, Ruby. So sweet, so sweet. | 露比 露比 真可爱 真可爱 |
[19:58] | Cutie patootie. | 可爱小宝贝 |
[20:00] | She is the cutest. | 她真的超可爱 |
[20:02] | Does she have any talent, | 她有什么才能吗 |
[20:03] | or are they just gonna put her in a fire truck like you? | 还是说他们要让她坐在消防车上 像你一样 |
[20:06] | Hey! Watch it, chicken. | 注意点 小鸡 |
[20:15] | She’s gonna turn this show around? | 她要拯救我们的演出吗 |
[20:37] | – Are you a monkey? – Am I a what? | -你是猴子吗 -我是什么 |
[20:40] | Are you a monkey? | 你是猴子吗 |
[20:42] | What are you… No, I’m a gorilla. | 你说什么 不 我是大猩猩 |
[20:46] | Where are the other gorillas? | 那其他大猩猩在哪 |
[20:48] | There are no other gorillas. | 这里没有其他大猩猩 |
[20:50] | Well… who’s that? | 那 这是谁 |
[20:53] | That’s Not-Tag. Don’t touch her. She’s not real. | 那是非小追 别碰她 她不是真的 |
[20:57] | Why is she named Not-Tag? | 她为什么叫非小追 |
[21:00] | It’s a long story. | 这是个复杂的故事 |
[21:01] | – Ooh, I love stories! – I’m sure you do, but I’m-I’m busy. | -我喜欢故事 -我毫不怀疑 但我很忙 |
[21:05] | You don’t look busy. | 你看起来不忙啊 |
[21:07] | Looks are deceiving. | 眼见并不为实 |
[21:10] | I’m sorry there are no other gorillas. | 很遗憾这里没有其他大猩猩 |
[21:12] | Well, I’m not. ‘Cause it’s always just been me. | 我不觉得 一直都只有我一个 |
[21:14] | “The One and Only Ivan.” That’s what it says on the billboard. | “独一无二的伊万” 广告牌上就是这么写的 |
[21:18] | Ivan’s always been the headliner here. | 伊万一直是这里的头牌 |
[21:20] | You hear that? The headliner. | 你听到了吗 我是头牌 |
[21:22] | Wow! Why? | 厉害 为什么呢 |
[21:24] | Because he’s a silverback. He terrifies humans. | 因为他是银背大猩猩 他吓唬人类 |
[21:29] | You’re not terrifying. | 你一点也不吓人 |
[21:30] | Yeah, I am. I’m very scary. | 我很吓人 非常吓人 |
[21:34] | So, you know, run along, | 所以你快走吧 |
[21:35] | before I start thumping and roaring with rage. | 免得我开始捶胸咆哮 |
[21:46] | And now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for. | 现在 到你们最期待的时刻了 |
[21:49] | Hey, hey, hey. I’m not finished. | 我还没演完呢 |
[21:52] | Our new headliner. | 我们全新的头牌 |
[21:54] | What? | 什么 |
[21:55] | Introducing the new addition to the family, Ruby! | 向大家介绍家族的新成员 露比 |
[22:09] | – Hello, Ruby. – She’s coming towards us. | -露比你好 -她朝我们走过来了 |
[22:27] | Go, Ruby! | 露比加油 |
[22:28] | I’ve never heard applause like that before. | 我从来没听到过这么热烈的掌声 |
[22:31] | They even clapped extra for me. | 他们甚至为我鼓掌了很久 |
[22:32] | That little angel is the best thing that could ever happen to us. | 那个小天使给我们带来了前所未有的好兆头 |
[22:35] | – Ivan? – Shh. Sleeping. | -伊万 -睡吧 |
[22:37] | Why does the rabbit drive a fire truck? | 兔子为什么开消防车 |
[22:40] | Sleeping. | 睡觉吧 |
[22:41] | – Why does the seal worry so much? – Go back to bed, Ruby. | -海豹为什么忧心忡忡 -睡吧 露比 |
[22:44] | Ever seen a lion? | 你见过狮子吗 |
[22:45] | – I have… – Is this kid for real? | -我见过 -这孩子怎么回事 |
[22:47] | – Know any jokes? – I… | -你会讲笑话吗 -我… |
[22:48] | I do. | 我会 |
[22:49] | How do you know an elephant has been in the refrigerator? | 怎么知道大象进过冰箱里呢 |
[22:53] | Footprints in the butter! | 黄油上有脚印 |
[22:55] | Isn’t that funny? | 是不是很好笑 |
[22:58] | I’m hungry. I love carrots. | 我饿了 我喜欢胡萝卜 |
[23:01] | What’s your favorite food? | 你最喜欢吃什么 |
[23:03] | Tell her. It might shut her up. | 告诉她 她可能就闭嘴了 |
[23:07] | Yogurt raisins. | 酸奶葡萄干 |
[23:09] | All right. I’m gonna let go. | 我要放下来了 |
[23:09] | 大帐篷商场和电子游戏厅 隆重介绍露比 | |
[23:09] | 威猛的银背大猩猩 八号出口 | |
[23:16] | We gotta look our best today. Just like old times. | 今天我们要一如既往地以最佳状态示人 |
[23:25] | Who’s next? What would you like? | 下一个 你要什么 |
[23:28] | Here to see Baby Ruby? | 来看露比宝宝吗 |
[23:30] | – There you are, young lady. – New star. | -给 小姑娘 -闪亮新星 |
[23:32] | – Nice to see you. Thank you. – Enjoy the show. | -很高兴见到你 谢谢 -好好欣赏表演 |
[23:35] | Perfect! Enjoy the show. | 好极了 好好欣赏表演 |
[23:45] | She’s a flash in the pan. | 她就是昙花一现 |
[23:48] | Babies don’t stay babies forever. | 宝宝终究会长大的 |
[23:51] | Your appeal is timeless. | 你的魅力才是永恒的 |
[23:52] | It’s not the baby’s job to save the troop. | 拯救我们不是宝宝该做的事 |
[23:55] | It’s the job of a silverback. | 而是银背大猩猩该做的事 |
[23:58] | It’s my job. | 是我的工作 |
[23:59] | I don’t think she got the memo. | 她大概不知道这事儿 |
[24:13] | Hi, baby. | 宝宝你好 |
[24:15] | You’re doing so well in the show. Everybody’s coming to see you. | 你表演得很好 大家都来看你 |
[24:20] | Hey, Stella. Isn’t it amazing how big the crowds are? | 丝黛拉 那么多人来看演出很棒吧 |
[24:30] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[24:32] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[24:34] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[24:35] | Stella’s doing something funny with her foot again. | 丝黛拉的脚又变得怪怪的了 |
[24:41] | Mack! | 麦克 |
[24:44] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[24:47] | It is a bit swollen. | 脚有点肿 |
[24:50] | Is it tender? | 一碰就痛吗 |
[24:53] | All right, lift. | 好 抬起来 |
[24:55] | Let’s take a look here. | 我们看看这里 |
[24:58] | Well… Something’s not right. | 有点不对劲 |
[25:02] | It’s okay, Stella. It’s okay, girl. | 没事的 丝黛拉 没事的 |
[25:08] | Well, | 嗯 |
[25:10] | I don’t see anything, but… | 我什么也没看出来 但是… |
[25:12] | she could have something lodged in there | 可能有东西扎进她脚里了 |
[25:14] | or could be an infection. | 或者是感染了 |
[25:18] | And she does seem to be hurting. | 她看起来确实很痛苦 |
[25:20] | Make sure there’s aspirin in her food tonight. | 今晚给她的饲料里加点阿司匹林 |
[25:24] | The vet will be here first thing in the morning. | 兽医一早就会来看她 |
[25:27] | You hang tough, sister. We need you. | 坚持住 大姐 我们需要你 |
[25:36] | She’ll be all right. She’s a strong old girl, okay? | 她不会有事的 她非常坚强 |
[25:41] | Okay, Stella, let’s rest now. | 好了 丝黛拉 你休息吧 |
[25:49] | All right! Come on! | 好啊 来吧 |
[25:52] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[25:57] | You’re doing so great in the show, Ruby. | 你表演得非常好 露比 |
[25:59] | Thanks, Aunt Stella. I’m sorry about your foot. | 谢谢 丝黛拉阿姨 很遗憾你的脚疼 |
[26:02] | It’s just tired of carrying me around all these years. | 这么多年来我的脚受累了 |
[26:06] | Now, would you like to hear another story? | 你想再听一个故事吗 |
[26:10] | – Yes, please. – Okay. | -当然啦 -好 |
[26:14] | Hey, why’d you do that? | 你为什么关电视 |
[26:16] | This is a good one from when I was a baby in the wild. | 这是个我小时候在野外的精彩故事 |
[26:21] | One day… | 有一天 |
[26:23] | I was out looking for water… | 我出去找水喝 |
[26:25] | when I slipped and fell into a hole | 我脚下一滑 掉进了一个坑里 |
[26:28] | and got stuck in some very deep mud. | 陷进了深深的泥里 |
[26:32] | – Just then, a little girl… – Like Julia! | -然后一个小女孩 -就像茱莉亚一样 |
[26:34] | Just like Julia… heard my cries. | 就像茱莉亚一样 听到了我的叫喊声 |
[26:37] | She told her whole village, | 她告诉了全村人 |
[26:39] | and together they all came and freed me. | 他们全都来了 把我救了出去 |
[26:43] | Wow! | 真好 |
[26:45] | Humans did that? | 是人类做的吗 |
[26:46] | I don’t believe it. | 我才不信呢 |
[26:48] | Not all humans are bad. | 人类并不都是坏蛋 |
[26:50] | They can surprise you. | 他们可能给你惊喜 |
[26:54] | Are all animals free in the wild? | 野外的动物都是自由的吗 |
[26:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:59] | Well… will we ever be free? | 我们会自由吗 |
[27:04] | There are places, not very far from here. | 有我们可以去的地方 离这里不太远 |
[27:08] | Safe places. | 安全的地方 |
[27:10] | With trees, and grass, and lakes. | 有树林 草地 湖泊 |
[27:15] | Where animals can roam free. | 动物在那里自由活动 |
[27:17] | – The wild. – Like the wild. | -野外 -像野外一样 |
[27:20] | Where humans make amends. | 人类在那里弥补过错 |
[27:25] | Now, let’s try to get some sleep. | 我们睡觉吧 |
[27:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:30] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[27:35] | Good night, Ivan. | 晚安 伊万 |
[27:36] | Wh… | 什么 |
[27:39] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[27:43] | 大帐篷商场和电子游戏厅 隆重介绍露比 | |
[27:43] | 威猛的银背大猩猩 八号出口 | |
[27:47] | – Ivan! – Ivan. | -伊万 -伊万 |
[27:48] | – Showtime. – Showtime. | -该演出了 -该演出了 |
[27:50] | Hey, Mack. | 麦克 |
[27:52] | I’m not sure Stella should go on. | 我觉得丝黛拉不该上台 |
[27:55] | Really? | 是吗 |
[27:57] | She’s not putting any weight on it. | 她那只脚一直没着地 |
[28:01] | That’s not good. All right, let’s let her rest. | 这可不妙 我们让她休息吧 |
[28:04] | I’ll call the vet again after the show. | 演出结束后 我再请兽医来 |
[28:07] | Ruby. | 露比 |
[28:09] | Attagirl. | 乖宝宝 |
[28:11] | You’re gonna be flying solo today. | 今天你要独自表演了 |
[28:14] | You can do it. Right, sweetheart? | 你能做到 对吧 亲爱的 |
[28:16] | She’ll be fine. | 她能做到 |
[28:21] | I’m not sure this is a good idea, Aunt Stella. | 我觉得这样不行 丝黛拉阿姨 |
[28:25] | And now, ladies and gentlemen… | 现在 女士们先生们 |
[28:27] | the tiny tyke you’ve all been waiting for. | 有请你们最期待的小淘气 |
[28:30] | I can’t do it without you. I’m scared. | 没有你我做不到 我害怕 |
[28:33] | Ivan, she’s gonna miss her cue. | 伊万 她要错过出场了 |
[28:36] | What? | 什么 |
[28:37] | Ruby! | 露比 |
[28:41] | – I-I won’t know what to do. – I’ll be watching. | -我会僵住的 -我会看着你的 |
[28:44] | Listen, kid. You gotta go out there. | 孩子 你要上台表演 |
[28:46] | I-I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[28:48] | Hey, they’re here to see you. You can’t let everyone down. | 他们是来看你的 你不能让大家失望 |
[28:51] | But I’m scared. | 但是我害怕 |
[28:56] | Ruby! | 露比 |
[29:01] | Listen to me. They’re gonna love you. | 听我说 他们会很喜欢你的 |
[29:04] | Really? Are you sure? | 真的吗 你确定吗 |
[29:06] | Sure, I’m sure. You don’t even have to do anything. | 我当然确定 你什么都不用做 |
[29:10] | Just stand out there and be you. | 你只要站在外面 做你自己就行了 |
[29:12] | Shall we try it again? | 我们要再试一次 |
[29:14] | Ladies and gentlemen, Ruby! | 女士们先生们 有请露比 |
[29:19] | Come on. | 快出来 |
[29:22] | You can do it. | 你能做到 |
[29:33] | Peekaboo. | 藏猫猫 |
[29:40] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[29:41] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[29:43] | Come on out and say hello to everyone. | 出来跟大家打个招呼吧 |
[29:47] | All these lovely boys and girls have come to say hello to you. | 这些可爱的孩子都是来跟你打招呼的 |
[29:53] | Yes, they have. Hello there. | 没错 你好啊 |
[29:57] | Hello, little lady. | 你好 小姑娘 |
[30:02] | Ruby! | 露比 |
[30:05] | Well, she did it. | 她做到了 |
[30:09] | She did. | 她做到了 |
[30:12] | 大帐篷商场和电子游戏厅 隆重介绍露比 | |
[30:12] | 威猛的银背大猩猩 八号出口 | |
[30:26] | Hey, Ruby. You can’t sleep? | 露比 你睡不着吗 |
[30:29] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[30:32] | Well… | 好吧 |
[30:34] | how about I… | 要不我… |
[30:36] | I’ll draw you a carrot. | 给你画一根胡萝卜 |
[30:38] | To tide you over until you get a real one. | 在你吃到真胡萝卜之前 先让你望梅止渴 |
[30:42] | You know how to draw? | 你会画画 |
[30:43] | Yeah. But don’t tell anybody. | 是啊 但你别说出去 |
[30:47] | – Why? – Because I’m a silverback. | -为什么 -因为我是银背大猩猩 |
[30:49] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[30:50] | So just don’t say anything, because… | 别说出去就行了 因为… |
[30:52] | Well, then everybody will want one. | 到时候谁都想要我画一张 |
[30:54] | Then what am I gonna do? Then I got no time to be ferocious. | 那我怎么办 我就没时间吓唬人了 |
[30:57] | Wow! | 厉害 |
[30:59] | That’s a great carrot. | 这胡萝卜画得真好 |
[31:01] | It’ll just be our secret, okay? | 这是我们之间的秘密 好吗 |
[31:03] | Okay. I love secrets. | 好 我喜欢秘密 |
[31:04] | – Promise? – I promise. | -你保证吗 -我保证 |
[31:07] | – Aunt Stella! – No, no, no, no! Shh, shh, shh, shh. | -丝黛拉阿姨 -不不不 安静 |
[31:10] | D-Don’t wake her. | 别叫醒她 |
[31:12] | – Do you wanna hear a story? – Yes, please. | -你想听故事吗 -当然啦 |
[31:14] | Like one of Stella’s stories, from when you were little. | 要丝黛拉讲的那种故事 你小时候的故事 |
[31:17] | Well… | 这个 |
[31:20] | I don’t remember things from when I was little, I… | 我不记得我小时候的事了 |
[31:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:24] | He’s the total opposite of an elephant. | 他完全和大象相反 |
[31:26] | He can’t remember a thing. | 他什么都记不住 |
[31:29] | – You wanna hear about my life? – Yes. | -你想听听我的生平吗 -想 |
[31:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:33] | Well, I was living a pretty good life | 我以前过得挺滋润的 |
[31:35] | until I was abandoned in the streets by a mean human being. | 然后被一个讨厌的人类遗弃在了街上 |
[31:39] | Then I fell off a bridge into a river and almost drowned. | 然后我从桥上摔到了河里 差点淹死 |
[31:43] | That’s it. End of story. Now go to sleep. | 好了 故事结束 睡觉去吧 |
[31:45] | Okay. That’s… Thanks. That’s not a bedtime story. | 好了 这…谢谢 这不是睡前故事 |
[31:49] | Guess not. It’s got a happy ending though. | 应该不算 但结局是美好的 |
[31:51] | I ended up here with you, my best buddy ole pal. | 最后我来这里遇到了你 我最好的老朋友 |
[31:56] | Okay, Ruby, I think I might have a story for ya. | 好了 露比 我想起了一个故事 |
[32:00] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[32:03] | Okay. All right. | 好的 好吧 |
[32:09] | So, once there was a little baby gorilla named… | 从前有一只小猩猩 他的名字叫… |
[32:13] | Ivan! | 伊万 |
[32:15] | Yeah. Okay. Ivan. | 好吧 伊万 |
[32:18] | – There you go. – And little Ivan, he wore diapers. | -好了 -小伊万还穿着尿布 |
[32:22] | And he drank from a bottle. | 他还在吃奶 |
[32:24] | We’re rolling. | 我们要拍了 |
[32:25] | And he had two nice human friends that adopted him. | 有两位友善的人类朋友收养了他 |
[32:28] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[32:29] | They spent every waking minute together. | 他们总是形影不离 |
[32:33] | What’re you lookin’ at? Your papa? | 你在看什么 你爸爸吗 |
[32:35] | He lived in a nice house. | 他住在漂亮的房子里 |
[32:38] | And he slept in human beds. | 还睡在人类的床上 |
[32:41] | And he was loved. | 他备受关爱 |
[32:44] | And he was so lucky | 他非常幸运 |
[32:45] | ’cause he got to go to restaurants, and baseball games, | 他可以去餐馆 看棒球比赛 |
[32:49] | and movie theaters, and playgrounds. | 去电影院和游乐场 |
[32:52] | – Higher! – Playgrounds were his favorite. | -再高点 -他最喜欢游乐场了 |
[32:55] | People stared, but he never even noticed. | 别人注目 他也从来没注意过 |
[32:58] | Felt like the whole world was his playground. | 他觉得全世界都是他的游乐场 |
[33:00] | Ready? Smile. | 准备好了吗 笑一个 |
[33:02] | – Back then before Mack thought of the show… – Perfect. | -在麦克想到演出的主意之前 -完美 |
[33:05] | It was just a young gorilla in a photo booth. | 他只是一只快照亭里的小猩猩 |
[33:07] | But still, people came from far and wide | 但人们还是会大老远跑来 |
[33:10] | to see the young gorilla. | 看这只小猩猩 |
[33:11] | – And who’s next? – It was a nice life. | -下一位是谁 -当时的生活很美好 |
[33:15] | But the little gorilla did what gorillas do. | 但小猩猩也和其他大猩猩一样 |
[33:18] | – He made mess. A lot of messes. – What have you done? My gosh. | -他制造混乱 很多混乱 -你干的好事 我的天 |
[33:24] | Hey. He found the cake, honey. | 他找到了蛋糕 亲爱的 |
[33:25] | I can see that. | 我看到了 |
[33:27] | He turned the world into his playground. | 他把世界变成了他的游乐场 |
[33:31] | No. | 不要啊 |
[33:33] | Little Ivan had a lot of freedom, and he enjoyed it. | 小伊万非常自由 并且很享受 |
[33:37] | Sometimes his human friends would get very upset. | 有时他的人类朋友会非常生气 |
[33:42] | And the little gorilla didn’t know why. | 而小猩猩不明白为什么 |
[33:46] | Helen? | 海伦 |
[33:47] | One of ’em got so upset, she left. | 其中一位怒气冲冲地离开了 |
[33:51] | And she never came back. | 她再也没有回来 |
[34:01] | – And then one day, he came here. – Go ahead. | -然后有一天 他来到了这里 -去吧 |
[34:05] | He had a new home built just for him. | 他有了一个为他建造的新家 |
[34:09] | And he’s been here ever since. | 从那以后他就一直在这里 |
[34:14] | Good night, Ruby. | 晚安 露比 |
[34:19] | Ivan? | 伊万 |
[34:24] | I need you to promise me something. | 你要答应我一件事 |
[34:27] | Anything. | 什么事都可以 |
[34:31] | I need you to take care of Ruby. | 你要帮我照顾好露比 |
[34:36] | I can’t be here for her. | 我不能继续陪伴她了 |
[34:40] | I want her to have a life different from mine. | 我希望她能过上与我不同的生活 |
[34:45] | I want her to be free. | 我希望她获得自由 |
[34:49] | In a safe place. Not… | 去一个安全的地方 而不是… |
[34:52] | Not here. | 不是在这里 |
[34:53] | Not a cage. | 不是在笼子里 |
[34:56] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[35:00] | I promise, Stella. | 我答应你 丝黛拉 |
[35:02] | On my word as a silverback, I promise. | 我以银背大猩猩的身份向你保证 |
[35:09] | Thank you, Ivan. | 谢谢你 伊万 |
[35:21] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[36:58] | 备受欢迎的大象演出谢幕 大帐篷马戏团为大象丝黛拉哀悼 | |
[37:13] | Come on. Get it together. | 加油 振作起来 |
[37:35] | You’re on your own now, Ruby. | 现在你要靠自己了 露比 |
[37:40] | So, | 所以 |
[37:42] | we gotta work on your act? | 我们要练习你的表演 |
[37:48] | We’ll start tomorrow. | 明天开始 |
[37:54] | Good night, girl. | 晚安 姑娘 |
[38:28] | How is she? How’s-How’s Ruby? | 她怎么样了 露比怎么样了 |
[38:31] | Better now. | 好些了 |
[38:32] | I told her not to worry ’cause you were gonna save her. | 我让她不要担心 因为你会拯救她的 |
[38:35] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你说什么呢 |
[38:37] | You promised Stella you were gonna get Ruby outta here. | 你答应丝黛拉要把露比救出去的 |
[38:40] | Are you outta your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[38:41] | So she could be free. Have a great life. Remember? | 让她获得自由 过上幸福生活 记得吗 |
[38:44] | Anyway, that cheered her up. She fell right to sleep. | 总之 她听了很高兴 很快就睡着了 |
[38:48] | Shouldn’t have even made that promise. | 我就不该答应这件事 |
[38:49] | How am I supposed to get her outta here? And where would we go? | 我要怎么把她弄出去 而且能去哪里呢 |
[38:53] | And what about Mack? Yeah, he’s taken care of me my whole life. | 还有麦克怎么办 一直都是他照顾我 |
[38:58] | You’ll figure it out. | 你会有办法的 |
[39:01] | You’re the one and only Ivan. Remember? | 你是独一无二的伊万 记得吗 |
[39:04] | Nah. | 不 |
[39:11] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[39:13] | Go on. Say it. | 快点 说出来 |
[39:18] | I’m the one and only Ivan. | 我是独一无二的伊万 |
[39:22] | And don’t you ever forget it. | 你可千万别忘了 |
[39:41] | Scoot over. | 挪过去点 |
[39:50] | She’s up there. | 她在天上 |
[39:52] | Can you see her smiling? | 你能看到她在笑吗 |
[40:01] | It’s ’cause she knows you’re gonna figure this out. | 因为她知道你会有办法的 |
[40:28] | Come on. Quit it, will ya? | 好了 别闹了 |
[40:32] | It’s disgusting. | 好恶心 |
[40:34] | Ivan. You’re gonna wanna see this. | 伊万 快来看看 |
[40:37] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[40:41] | – Come on! – Okay. | -快来 -好的 |
[40:48] | You’re gonna need to learn a few tricks, Ruby. Just like Stella. | 你要学几招杂耍 露比 就像丝黛拉一样 |
[40:51] | It’ll be fun. | 会很有趣的 |
[40:54] | No, come on back. Right here. | 不 回来 来这边 |
[40:56] | There we go. Nice, big, even circle. | 这就对了 绕一个又大又圆的圈 |
[40:59] | All right? | 好吧 |
[41:03] | Yes. There you go. Nicely done. | 对 这就对了 非常好 |
[41:05] | Good, good, good, good. There you go. | 很好 很好 很好 给你 |
[41:08] | Keep going. Attagirl. You can do it. | 继续走 好姑娘 你可以的 |
[41:12] | There you go. Okay, come on. You can get this. Trunk up. | 好了 来吧 你可以的 举起鼻子 |
[41:17] | Come on, you gotta do this on your own, Ruby. Trunk up. | 加油 你要自己完成 露比 举起鼻子 |
[41:20] | Here we go. No, no, no. Here, trunk up. | 来吧 不 不 这样 举起鼻子 |
[41:23] | And keep it up. Come on, Ruby, it’s not that hard. | 举起来 加油 露比 没那么难的 |
[41:26] | Let’s do this again like you did this morning. Lift. | 像你早上做的一样 再来一次 抬脚 |
[41:30] | Lift. No, right here. Lift. | 抬脚 不 这边 抬脚 |
[41:33] | Lift. That’s it! We’re finally making progress. | 抬脚 这就对了 终于有进步了 |
[41:36] | Okay, right leg. Lift. | 好 右腿 抬脚 |
[41:38] | Up. You’re gonna have to learn to balance on this. | 抬 你要学会掌握平衡 |
[41:40] | Here we go. Lift. Come on. | 来吧 抬脚 加油 |
[41:42] | That’s it. No, no, no, no, no, no. That one stays up. | 这就对了 不 不 不 那条腿别放下 |
[41:45] | Left. No, no, no. Where’re you going? | 左腿 不 不 你要去哪 |
[41:47] | Where’re you going? Ruby. | 你要去哪 露比 |
[41:54] | Come on. Here we go. Right here. Let’s try again. | 过来 好了 这边 再来一遍 |
[41:56] | Lift. Lift. | 抬脚 抬脚 |
[41:58] | Lift! That’s it. | 抬脚 这就对了 |
[42:00] | Dad, she looks tired. | 爸爸 她好像累了 |
[42:02] | Yeah, well, hey. We’re all tired, right? | 是啊 我们都很累 好吗 |
[42:06] | I mean, am I the only one who understands | 这里只有我明白 |
[42:07] | that we got to make a living here? | 我们要努力谋生吗 |
[42:11] | Okay, let’s go. Other foot. Here we go. Lift. Lift, lift. | 好了 来吧 另一只脚 来吧 抬脚 抬脚 |
[42:15] | Hey, Mack? Hey, let’s call it a day. I’ll take Ruby back. | 麦克 今天就到这里吧 我把露比带回去 |
[42:19] | – You can take a break. – No. | -你可以休息一下 -不 |
[42:21] | We’re finally making progress here. No, I am not giving up now. | 我们终于有进步了 不 我现在不能放弃 |
[42:24] | And we are not canceling any more shows either. | 我们也不能再取消演出了 |
[42:26] | No, Ruby. Ruby, no, no, no, come on. | 不 露比 露比 不 不 过来 |
[42:29] | Don’t sit. No, no, no. | 别坐下 不 不 |
[42:30] | – Okay. Put our things away. – Come on. Come on. | -好了 收拾东西 -起来 起来 |
[42:32] | No. Come here. We got to get up. | 不 过来 我们要站起来 |
[42:36] | Come on. Let’s go. Ruby. Come on. Up. | 起来 快点 露比 快点 站起来 |
[42:39] | Let’s get up. Come on. You gotta get up. | 站起来 快点 你要站起来 |
[42:41] | Come on. No, come on. You gotta get up. You gotta learn this. | 快点 不 快点 你要站起来 好好学 |
[42:44] | – Mack. – Ruby. No, come on. We can do this. | -麦克 -露比 不 快点 我们可以的 |
[42:46] | Come on. Get up. | 快点 站起来 |
[42:52] | What? | 什么 |
[43:05] | Holy moly. | 我的老天啊 |
[43:29] | Wow. Look at all those drawings. | 看你画的这些画 |
[43:32] | I always kinda figured you were an artist. | 我一直都觉得你是个艺术家 |
[43:34] | I think we’re all a little artsy. | 我们都有点艺术气息 |
[43:37] | Sometimes I arrange my popcorn | 有时我会用爆米花 |
[43:39] | on the floor in cute little patterns. | 在地板上摆出可爱的形状 |
[43:41] | Hey! Why’d you do that? | 你为什么关电视 |
[43:45] | So gentle. | 真是”温柔”啊 |
[43:48] | Can you tell what this is? | 你能看出这是什么吗 |
[43:52] | A Cheeto? | 奇多 |
[43:53] | No. | 不是 |
[43:54] | A wig? Mack’s wig? | 假发 麦克的假发 |
[43:56] | Mack’s w… What? | 麦克的…什么 |
[43:58] | A mountain range? | 山脉吗 |
[43:59] | It’s a key. | 这是钥匙 |
[44:04] | I need to get Julia to give me the key. | 我需要让茱莉亚帮我拿到钥匙 |
[44:06] | If I had that, I could free Ruby from her cage. | 有了钥匙 我就能从笼子里放出露比了 |
[44:10] | Cool! | 厉害啊 |
[44:11] | – And then what? – I don’t know. We’d go. | -然后呢 -不知道 我们离开这里 |
[44:14] | – Go where? – We’d just go. | -去哪 -就离开呗 |
[44:16] | Where you gonna go? | 你要去哪 |
[44:22] | The forest. | 森林 |
[44:26] | You know, the forest. On the other side of the highway. | 就是公路对面的那片森林 |
[44:29] | – The forest. – Yeah. | -森林 -对 |
[44:31] | – Perfect. – That’s all we need. | -完美 -去那里就行了 |
[44:33] | – Yeah! – Trees, grass. | -对 -树林 草地 |
[44:35] | Right. We’re wild animals. That’s where we belong. | 没错 我们是野生动物 那才是我们的归属 |
[44:38] | That’s right. | 说得对 |
[44:39] | Ivan? | 伊万 |
[44:40] | Hey. Ruby. | 露比 |
[44:42] | Sorry, did we wake you up? | 抱歉 我们把你吵醒了吗 |
[44:45] | Do you wanna hear a story? | 你想听故事吗 |
[44:47] | Yes, please. | 当然啦 |
[44:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[44:50] | So, once there was a… | 很久以前 |
[44:54] | a baby elephant. | 有一只小象 |
[44:56] | Who was smart and brave. | 她聪明又勇敢 |
[44:59] | But she lived in a small domain. | 但是她生活在小小的笼子里 |
[45:02] | And she needed to live in the wild, where she could be free. | 而她需要生活在自由自在的野外 |
[45:07] | Does the baby elephant get to be free? | 那小象能获得自由吗 |
[45:17] | Yes, because she had a friend. | 能 因为她有一位朋友 |
[45:20] | A friend who made a promise. | 这位朋友许下了承诺 |
[45:30] | Hi, Henrietta. | 你好 汉丽埃塔 |
[45:32] | Hi, Frankie. | 你好 弗兰基 |
[45:34] | Hi, Ivan. | 你好 伊万 |
[45:42] | Did you draw all these? | 这些都是你画的吗 |
[45:44] | Ivan, these are amazing. | 伊万 真是太棒了 |
[45:47] | That looks like a… | 这看上去像是 |
[45:49] | – Hey, you. – Hey, Mack. | -你好 -麦克 |
[45:52] | – New drawings? – Yeah. | -新的画吗 -对 |
[45:55] | – May I? – Sure. | -我可以看看吗 -当然 |
[46:02] | – Did you draw these? – No. | -这些是你画的吗 -不是 |
[46:05] | Ivan drew ’em. | 是伊万画的 |
[46:08] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[46:11] | You know, actually, these aren’t too bad. | 其实 画得也不算太差 |
[46:13] | How about that? | 挺不错啊 |
[46:16] | A gorilla who draws. | 会画画的大猩猩 |
[46:22] | Gorilla that can draw. | 会画画的大猩猩 |
[46:25] | A gorilla who draws! | 会画画的大猩猩 |
[46:30] | – Now that’s somethin’! Boy! – Dad. | -这才是大新闻 天啊 -爸爸 |
[46:32] | Dad, I told you Ivan can draw. Look. | 爸爸 我跟你说过伊万会画画 看 |
[46:35] | The press is gonna eat this up! | 媒体一定会蜂拥而至的 |
[46:37] | A gorilla who can actually draw? Now, that’s like… Mwah! | 一只真的会画画的大猩猩 这才是 |
[46:41] | That’s a game changer! | 这才是力挽狂澜的明星 |
[46:43] | Game changer. | 力挽狂澜的明星 |
[46:43] | 独一无二的艺术猿伊凡 八号出口 | |
[46:43] | 大帐篷商场和电子游戏厅 隆重介绍露比 | |
[46:45] | “Ivan the Artistic Ape”? | “艺术猿伊万” |
[46:49] | The owner of the animal show here | 大帐篷商场和电子游戏厅 |
[46:51] | at the Big Top Mall and Video Arcade | 动物演出的团长 |
[46:53] | earlier this week gave some crayons to the show’s silverback gorilla. | 前几天给了表演动物银背大猩猩几支蜡笔 |
[46:57] | People have been coming from far and wide to see the result. | 人们从四面八方赶来 见证绘画成果 |
[47:00] | Is that you, Ivan? | 那是你吗 伊万 |
[47:02] | Wha… | 什么 |
[47:03] | Hey, Ivan. Take a look at this. | 伊万 看看这个 |
[47:06] | Crowd’s even bigger than the old days. | 观众比以前还要多 |
[47:09] | That is you! | 真的是你 |
[47:14] | Twice as many as yesterday. | 比昨天翻了一倍 |
[47:19] | Ivan. Ivan! | 伊万 伊万 |
[47:22] | Can you hear that crowd? | 你听到观众的呼声了吗 |
[47:24] | We’re a hit! | 我们火了 |
[47:25] | We can keep this show going forever! | 而且我们可以长久地演下去 |
[47:29] | You’re a headliner again. | 你又是头牌了 |
[47:32] | All right, come on, let’s do this. | 快 我们来一个 |
[47:35] | No forehead? | 不碰额头吗 |
[47:37] | All right, we can do it later. | 好吧 之后再碰也行 |
[47:38] | Because right now, it’s showtime. | 因为现在是演出时间 |
[47:50] | And now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for! | 现在 大家期待已久的时刻到了 |
[47:54] | Our final act. | 我们的压轴节目 |
[47:56] | The Artistic Ape from Exit Eight. | 八号出口的艺术猿 |
[47:59] | The one and only Ivan! | 独一无二的伊万 |
[48:08] | What will he draw today? | 今天他会画什么呢 |
[48:11] | Your silence is appreciated, because here is the magic! | 希望大家保持安静 因为奇迹就在眼前 |
[48:27] | Any moment… | 别着急 |
[48:30] | the magic will be here. | 奇迹马上降临 |
[48:47] | My. Let’s try again, shall we? | 天呐 我们再试一次吧 |
[48:50] | Ladies and gentlemen, the magic is here! | 女士们先生们 奇迹降临 |
[48:58] | In the gift shop! | 在礼品店 |
[49:01] | One of Ivan’s original paintings can be yours. | 你们可以购得伊万的亲笔画作 |
[49:05] | Each one signed with his trademark thumbprint. | 每幅画都印有他标志性的拇指指纹 |
[49:10] | What the heck was that? | 刚刚怎么回事 |
[49:12] | A baby elephant isn’t gonna turn things around for us. | 光靠小象不能帮我们力挽狂澜 |
[49:16] | This is our chance. You are our chance! | 这才是我们的机会 你是我们的机会 |
[49:21] | So, come on! Start the… | 所以你赶紧开始… |
[49:25] | What the heck? No. | 搞什么 不是吧 |
[49:29] | – Castello! – Yeah? | -卡斯特罗 -怎么了 |
[49:30] | Get over here! | 给我过来 |
[49:34] | Come here. | 过来 |
[49:36] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[49:37] | If I ever see that dog again, | 要是再让我看见那条狗 |
[49:39] | I’m never gonna see you again, because you will be fired! | 我就再也不想看见你了 我要开除你 |
[49:42] | You understand? | 明白了吗 |
[49:43] | Copy that, Mack. No idea how he got past me. | 明白 麦克 不知道他是怎么溜进来的 |
[49:46] | I’m sorry, boss. | 抱歉 老板 |
[49:47] | Just… get him outta here. | 赶紧把他弄出去 |
[50:01] | It’s too bad you can’t have it all. | 可惜你不能拥有一切 |
[50:04] | You can have your freedom, | 你可以选择自由 |
[50:05] | but you gotta live by your wits with no security. | 但你必须靠智慧求生 生活不安稳 |
[50:08] | Or you can have security, | 你也可以选择安稳的生活 |
[50:10] | but you’re stuck in a cage all day, doing tricks for humans. | 但你要被关在笼子里 给人类表演杂耍 |
[50:13] | It’s a tough call. | 这是个艰难的抉择 |
[50:15] | Bob, I have a plan. | 鲍勃 我有个计划 |
[50:17] | You just… You just called me Bob. | 你刚刚 你刚刚叫我鲍勃 |
[50:19] | Yeah. Kinda fits ya. | 对 挺适合你的 |
[50:20] | – You think? “Bob”? – Yeah. | -是吗 “鲍勃” -对 |
[50:24] | Bob. Bob-o. Bobby-dog. | 鲍勃 勃勃 狗狗鲍比 |
[50:26] | – Hey, Bab-ay. Bobby, Bobby. – Hey! Focus. | -鲍比 鲍比 鲍比 -别跑题 |
[50:29] | For this plan to work, I’m gonna need your help. | 要执行这个计划 我需要你的帮助 |
[50:41] | The things I do… | 这都是为了你 |
[51:37] | – Nice. – Let’s go! | -漂亮 -我们走 |
[51:44] | – Ivan, what’s happening? – I’m gettin’ you outta here. | -伊万 怎么回事 -我要带你离开 |
[51:47] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[51:48] | – Neat. Where are you taking me? – To live in the wild. | -好啊 你要带我去哪 -去野外生活 |
[51:53] | What about the others? | 那他们怎么办 |
[51:59] | Okay, guys, stick together. | 好了大伙 别走散了 |
[52:01] | Here we go! | 我们要走啦 |
[52:02] | Snickers! Snickers! This is it! The moment of truth! | 斯妮克斯 斯妮克斯 关键时刻到了 |
[52:05] | We’re all taking off. Come with us. | 我们都要走了 跟我们走吧 |
[52:07] | – What? And go where? – The wild. | -什么 去哪里 -去野外 |
[52:11] | The what? But I wouldn’t last two minutes in the wild. | 什么 但是我在野外一刻也活不下去 |
[52:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[52:16] | There are no blow-dryers. | 野外没有吹风机 |
[52:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[52:25] | Locked. | 锁上了 |
[52:29] | Definitely locked. | 绝对锁上了 |
[52:30] | Thelma? Are you okay? | 西尔玛 你没事吧 |
[52:33] | It’s all under control. | 一切尽在掌控之中 |
[52:35] | Hey, guys. | 大伙 |
[52:38] | – What’re you doing? – The doors are locked. | -你们在干什么 -门都锁上了 |
[52:41] | Of course the doors are locked! | 门当然都锁上了 |
[52:43] | I thought you were 400 pounds of pure power. | 你不是体重360斤的大力士吗 |
[52:47] | Right. | 对哦 |
[52:53] | Now that’s what I call an exit. | 出口就该这样打开 |
[52:56] | It’s so big out here. | 外面好大啊 |
[52:57] | Follow me, fellas. I know this lot like the back of my paw. | 大家都跟我走 我对这片了如指掌 |
[53:05] | Guys, this is really chafing my belly. | 大伙 我的肚子磨得好疼 |
[53:08] | Come on, Frankie. You hear that alarm? | 快点 弗兰基 你没听到警报声吗 |
[53:11] | The po-po will be here any minute. | 条子随时会赶到 |
[53:12] | Let me at ’em. I’ll blast ’em back with my hose. | 让我来对付他们 我要用消防水管把他们冲飞 |
[53:17] | That rabbit’s crazier than I thought. | 这只兔子比我想得还疯狂 |
[53:21] | – Hello? – Hey, Mack. It’s me. | -喂 -麦克 是我 |
[53:23] | So, I’m locked inside Ivan’s cage. | 我被锁在伊万的笼子里了 |
[53:27] | Wait, what? | 什么 |
[53:28] | It’s okay. I’m absolutely fine, ’cause Ivan’s not here. | 别紧张 我没事 因为伊万不在这里 |
[53:32] | – What? – In fact, none of the animals are here. | -什么 -事实上 所有的动物都不见了 |
[53:40] | Okay. All we have to do is make it across, | 好了 我们只需要走到对面 |
[53:43] | and we’re finally free. | 然后就自由了 |
[53:48] | Well, I’ll just cross the road then. | 那我过马路就行了 |
[53:51] | Why would you cross the road, Henrietta? | 你为什么要过马路 汉丽埃塔 |
[53:54] | To get to the other side. | 因为要去路对面呀 |
[54:00] | She said it! | 她说出来了 |
[54:02] | Boy. | 老天 |
[54:04] | – That’s a good one! – Classic. | -太好笑了 -经典 |
[54:11] | – Are we done? – Yeah. I’m done. | -笑完了吗 -笑完了 |
[54:15] | Okay. Let’s go! | 好了 我们走吧 |
[54:17] | Here we go! Whoo! | 我们出发 |
[54:27] | My truck is stuck. | 我的消防车卡住了 |
[54:30] | – Ivan. – Wha… | -伊万 -什么 |
[54:32] | M-My truck is stuck. | 我的消防车卡住了 |
[54:35] | Ivan… | 伊万 |
[54:36] | – Murphy! Get out! – Reverse! | -墨菲 快下车 -倒车 |
[54:40] | – What? – My truck is stuck! | -什么 -我的消防车卡住了 |
[54:43] | – Ivan! – Hop out of the truck! | -伊万 -快跳车 |
[54:49] | Ivan. I… My truck. | 伊万 我 我的车 |
[54:52] | I’m sorry, Murphy. I know you loved that thing. | 抱歉 墨菲 我知道你很喜欢那玩意 |
[54:55] | – Murphy, baby, you okay? – I almost died. | -墨菲 你没事吧 -我差点就死了 |
[54:57] | You just made it by a hair. | 真是千钧一发 |
[54:58] | I saw my whole life flash before my eyes. | 我刚才都看到走马灯了 |
[55:01] | And? | 然后呢 |
[55:04] | I think I could do better. | 我觉得我可以活得更精彩 |
[55:06] | – Come on, let’s go. – Home free. | -好了 我们走 -奔向自由 |
[55:07] | Look at me. Out in nature. | 看看我 身处大自然 |
[55:10] | Just trees and grass and… | 周围是树林 草地和 |
[55:13] | empty soda cans. | 空汽水罐 |
[55:17] | What? | 什么 |
[55:21] | 大帐篷商场和电子游戏厅 特卖店 保龄球馆 | |
[55:27] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[55:29] | Hey, Mack! | 麦克 |
[55:31] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[55:36] | Come on. Come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[55:50] | You feel that? The wind on our faces. | 你们感觉到了吗 迎面吹拂的微风 |
[55:53] | Real dirt beneath our feet… | 脚下是真实的土地 |
[55:55] | This is nice. | 太棒了 |
[55:57] | – Is this it? The wild? – Yeah! | -这就是野外吗 -对 |
[55:59] | You did it, Ivan. You saved us. | 你成功了 伊万 你拯救了我们 |
[56:02] | Hey, Frankie, do you miss your ball? | 弗兰基 你想念你的球吗 |
[56:04] | Not at all. | 才不想 |
[56:05] | I’ve wasted so much of my life with that stupid ball. | 我在那个愚蠢的球身上浪费了那么多青春 |
[56:08] | You wasted your life? I played baseball. And I’m a chicken. | 你浪费青春 我一只鸡还打棒球呢 |
[56:12] | I gotta level with you, Henrietta. | 坦白讲 汉丽埃塔 |
[56:15] | It could have been a lot worse for you. | 身为一只鸡 这已经很幸福了 |
[56:18] | Look at me! I’m hopping! On my own feet! | 瞧我 我在跳跃 用我自己的腿 |
[56:22] | We’re free! This is our new home. | 我们自由了 这是我们的新家 |
[56:25] | We can go where we want, do what we wa… | 我们想去哪就去哪 想做什么就… |
[56:29] | Wha… | 什么 |
[56:42] | What happens now, Ivan? | 现在怎么办 伊万 |
[57:05] | What? | 什么 |
[57:09] | Guys, go! Everybody hide. Everybody! | 大家快跑 都躲起来 躲起来 |
[57:13] | I wanna stay with you, Ivan. | 我想和你待在一起 伊万 |
[57:15] | I knew this was too good to be true. | 我就知道不可能这么顺利 |
[57:18] | Ivan, it’s me! It’s me. | 伊万 是我 是我 |
[57:21] | It’s only me. | 我一个人 |
[57:26] | What’re you doin’ out here, kid? | 你在外面做什么 孩子 |
[57:32] | Look. Ivan, you can’t be out here. It’s… | 伊万 你不能跑到外面来 |
[57:35] | All right, all right. All right. | 行行行 |
[57:46] | It’s all under control. | 一切尽在掌控之中 |
[57:52] | Come on, kid. | 拜托 孩子 |
[57:55] | We gotta get you back. All of you. | 你们得回去 全都回去 |
[57:58] | You’re not safe out here. | 你们在外面不安全 |
[58:00] | Ruby is at risk. | 露比处境危险 |
[58:03] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[58:07] | We’re in this together, Ivan. | 我们是一伙的 伊万 |
[58:11] | We’re family. | 我们是家人 |
[58:15] | Come on. Let’s go home. | 来 我们回家吧 |
[58:36] | Mack. | 麦克 |
[58:38] | – Are you okay? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -挺好的 |
[58:39] | Hey, thanks for coming in early. | 谢谢你一早赶过来 |
[58:41] | Yeah, of course. | 别客气 |
[58:44] | – Where’s Castello? – Gone. I fired him. | -卡斯特罗在哪 -走人了 我把他开除了 |
[58:47] | Listen… no one can know about tonight. | 今晚的事不能走露任何风声 |
[58:52] | I mean, if the city ever finds out, | 要是市政府知道了 |
[58:55] | they would shut us down in a heartbeat. | 他们肯定会立马责令我们关门 |
[58:59] | No worries. Understood. | 不用担心 我明白 |
[59:01] | All right. | 好 |
[59:03] | Hey, it’s okay. Go ahead. | 这没什么 去吧 |
[59:07] | – Good job getting them all back. – Thanks, George. | -你把他们都找回来了 干得好 -谢谢 乔治 |
[59:24] | Ivan? | 伊万 |
[59:27] | Will you tell me about a real forest? | 你能跟我讲讲真正的森林是什么样吗 |
[59:30] | Ruby, listen to me. | 露比 听我说 |
[59:32] | I’m sorry I couldn’t keep my promise. | 我没能履行我的承诺 我很抱歉 |
[59:34] | But what is the wild like, Ivan? Will you tell me? | 但是野外是什么样 伊万 你能告诉我吗 |
[59:38] | You know I can’t remember that kind of stuff. | 你知道我根本不记得野外的事 |
[59:40] | But I’ve never even seen it. | 但我从没见过野外 |
[59:42] | Ruby, I told you I can’t remember. | 露比 我说了我想不起来 |
[59:44] | I don’t… I can’t remember the wild. | 我不记得野外的样子了 |
[59:47] | Stella used to say… | 丝黛拉曾经说过 |
[59:50] | “There’s a difference between ‘can’t remember’ | “不记得”和”不愿想” |
[59:52] | and ‘won’t remember.'” | 是不一样的 |
[59:59] | Please? | 求你了 |
[1:00:03] | Okay, I’ll tell… | 好吧 我跟你讲 |
[1:00:06] | I’ll try to remember. I’ll try. | 我会努力回忆的 我尽力 |
[1:00:11] | I remember my… my parents. | 我记得我 我父母 |
[1:00:14] | They called me… they called me Mud. | 他们叫我 他们叫我小泥 |
[1:00:18] | – “Mud”? – Yeah. | -“小泥” -对 |
[1:00:21] | It’s better than Bob. | 比鲍勃强 |
[1:00:23] | ‘Cause I was always wandering away | 因为我总是离队 |
[1:00:25] | from the troop in search of it. | 去找泥巴 |
[1:00:34] | I would use mud to draw on anything I could find. | 我会用泥巴在能找到的一切东西上画画 |
[1:00:40] | I would get lost in a world of my own. | 我会沉迷于自己的世界 |
[1:00:45] | While other gorillas were learning | 而其他的大猩猩则在学习 |
[1:00:47] | to swing from vines and gather fruit, | 用藤蔓摇荡 收集水果 |
[1:00:49] | I was always down on the ground, | 我总是在地上画画 |
[1:00:51] | in the mud… drawing. | 在泥巴里画画 |
[1:00:55] | I could draw all day. | 我能画一整天 |
[1:00:59] | My father thought that was a little strange, | 我父亲觉得我有点怪 |
[1:01:01] | so he tried to teach me how to be strong and fearsome. | 所以他试着教我如何变得强大威武 |
[1:01:07] | This did not come naturally to me. | 我没有这个天分 |
[1:01:10] | I was a work in progress. | 需要很多教导 |
[1:01:15] | But my dad still loved me. | 但我爸爸仍然爱我 |
[1:01:18] | The only thing I loved as much as drawing | 除了画画 我只喜欢 |
[1:01:20] | was playing with my sister, Tag. | 和我姐姐小追玩耍 |
[1:01:25] | My parents called her Tag. | 我父母叫她小追 |
[1:01:26] | That was the game she loved to play. | 因为她喜欢追逐打闹 |
[1:01:29] | She was good at tag. | 她很擅长追逐 |
[1:01:31] | She’d always win. | 她总是赢 |
[1:01:36] | Tag sounds like fun. | 小追听起来很有趣 |
[1:01:38] | Where’s your sister now? | 你姐姐现在在哪里 |
[1:01:46] | I don’t think you want to know all this, Ruby. | 完整的故事你一定不想听 露比 |
[1:01:49] | Yes, I do. | 我想听 |
[1:01:53] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:01:55] | it’s a little foggy, but, um… | 我记不太清了 不过… |
[1:02:01] | One day, I was drawing in the mud. | 有一天 我在泥巴里画画 |
[1:02:05] | My dad watching over me. | 我父亲在照看我 |
[1:02:08] | All of a sudden, it became very quiet. | 突然间 周围一片寂静 |
[1:02:14] | We heard strange noises. | 我们听到了奇怪的喧闹声 |
[1:02:20] | That’s when they came. | 他们就是那时出现的 |
[1:02:23] | My dad threw me on his back, and we ran. | 我父亲把我往他背上一丢 然后我们狂奔 |
[1:02:28] | Faster than he’d ever run before. | 跑得比以往任何时候都快 |
[1:02:32] | My father and I, we got separated from the others. | 我父亲和我 我们和同伴走散了 |
[1:02:37] | He did everything he could to protect me. | 他竭尽所能来保护我 |
[1:02:41] | He placed me out of harm’s reach, high up in a tree. | 他把我放到树上 远离危险 |
[1:02:48] | And then… | 然后… |
[1:03:06] | I never saw anyone in my troop again. | 我再也没见过族群中的同伴了 |
[1:03:11] | Julia gave me this. | 茱莉亚给了我这个 |
[1:03:13] | I named it “Not-Tag” because it’ll never be Tag. | 我叫它”非小追” 因为它永远也不会变成小追 |
[1:03:22] | I used to think, i-if I’d learned how to fight like my father… | 我总想 要是我没有整天在泥巴里画画 |
[1:03:27] | and I hadn’t always been drawing in the mud… | 而是向我父亲学习打架 |
[1:03:31] | I coulda… | 我就能… |
[1:03:37] | Humans are the worst. | 人类最可怕了 |
[1:03:39] | Cockroaches have bigger hearts. | 蟑螂都比他们仁慈 |
[1:03:41] | “Not all humans are bad.” | “人类并不都是坏蛋” |
[1:03:44] | Remember what Stella said, “Humans can surprise you.” | 记住丝黛拉的话 “人类可能给你惊喜” |
[1:03:49] | I bet your father loved you for who you are, Ivan. | 我打赌你父亲爱的是真实的你 伊万 |
[1:03:53] | I bet he loved your drawings, like I do. | 我打赌他和我一样喜爱你的画 |
[1:03:59] | Thanks for the story, Ivan. Good night. | 谢谢你给我讲故事 伊万 晚安 |
[1:04:02] | Good night, Ruby. | 晚安 露比 |
[1:04:04] | Good night, Bob. | 晚安 鲍勃 |
[1:04:07] | Now they’re all calling me Bob. | 这下大家都叫我鲍勃了 |
[1:04:23] | Hey, it was fun while it lasted. | 出去一趟还挺开心的 |
[1:04:26] | And look, you got a new truck. | 看 你还换了新车 |
[1:04:28] | Yeah, but who drives a yellow fire truck? | 但是哪有人开黄色消防车啊 |
[1:04:32] | Sorry I left you, ball. Don’t be mad at me. | 抱歉我把你丢下了 球 别生我的气 |
[1:04:36] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[1:04:38] | Take your time. Take your time. | 慢慢来 慢慢来 |
[1:04:40] | All four. That’s it. | 四只脚都上来 对 |
[1:04:43] | Beautiful. | 很好 |
[1:04:45] | That’s my girl. | 这才是好孩子 |
[1:04:47] | Let’s just go for a little stroll? Here we go, sweetheart. | 我们稍微走一走如何 我们走 宝贝 |
[1:04:50] | Ivan. | 伊万 |
[1:04:53] | These are for you. | 这是给你的 |
[1:04:55] | They were a present from my aunt, | 这是阿姨送我的礼物 |
[1:04:57] | but I’m kinda too old for finger paints. | 但我已经长大了 不适合画指画了 |
[1:05:00] | All you gotta do is put your finger in… | 你只需要用手指蘸颜料 |
[1:05:04] | Well, you’ll figure it out. | 你能搞懂的 |
[1:05:11] | I heard about last night. | 我听说了昨晚的事 |
[1:05:15] | You don’t wanna be here anymore, do you? | 你不想待在这里了 对不对 |
[1:05:22] | I wish I could help you, Ivan. | 真希望我能帮你 伊万 |
[1:05:24] | Just like I wish I could help my mom. | 就像我希望能帮我妈妈一样 |
[1:05:27] | Why are things stuck in cages? | 为什么大家要被关在笼子里 |
[1:05:30] | Why do people have to be sick? | 为什么有人要生病 |
[1:05:35] | That’s why I like drawing. | 所以我才喜欢画画 |
[1:05:37] | I can draw things the way I want it to be, | 我能把我的愿望画出来 |
[1:05:39] | and it’s almost like… | 我甚至觉得 |
[1:05:41] | if I draw it well enough, it’ll come true. | 如果我画得足够好 愿望就能成真 |
[1:05:53] | This is my mom. | 这是我妈妈 |
[1:05:57] | This isn’t what she looks like right now. | 她现在看起来不是这样 |
[1:06:00] | One day she’ll look like this again. | 但有一天她会恢复的 |
[1:06:06] | You’re a real artist, Ivan. | 你是个真正的艺术家 伊万 |
[1:06:09] | I know you understand. | 我知道你能明白 |
[1:06:59] | Ivan, what are you doing? | 伊万 你在做什么 |
[1:07:01] | Can’t talk. Can’t talk. | 没空说 没空说 |
[1:07:02] | Too much to do. | 我忙得很 |
[1:07:47] | Where is Ivan? | 伊万在哪 |
[1:07:49] | He’s up there. | 他在上面 |
[1:07:59] | Today is gonna be a good one, Snickers. | 今天一定是个好日子 斯妮克斯 |
[1:08:23] | Well, hello there. Just in time. | 你好 正好赶上演出 |
[1:08:25] | – Standing room, right over here. – That must be him. | -站票 就在这边 -肯定就是他 |
[1:08:27] | – Mack? – Yes? | -麦克 -什么事 |
[1:08:30] | – Candace Taylor, WNMZ. – Hello. | -我是坎蒂斯·泰勒 WNMZ记者 -你好 |
[1:08:32] | I would love to ask you a few questions, if you don’t mind. | 你不介意的话 我想问你几个问题 |
[1:08:34] | Is it about our Picasso Primate, no doubt? | 你一定是想打听我们的灵长类毕加索吧 |
[1:08:37] | Can you confirm reports there was an escape here the other night? | 据传前几天夜里发生了动物逃脱 是真的吗 |
[1:08:41] | An escape? | 动物脱逃 |
[1:08:42] | We have people claiming they saw animals on the highway. | 有受访者称他们在公路上看到了动物 |
[1:08:45] | – My. – A gorilla. | -老天 -一只大猩猩 |
[1:08:46] | Well, that would be quite a sight | 在公路上看到大猩猩 |
[1:08:48] | to see a gorilla on the highway, wouldn’t it? | 肯定是一幕奇景 不是吗 |
[1:08:50] | No, I can assure you that all the animals are right here, | 不 我可以保证所有动物都在这里 |
[1:08:53] | safe and sound. | 安全无虞 |
[1:08:54] | And actually, we’re about to start another fabulous show right now. | 实际上 我们现在又要开始精彩的演出 |
[1:08:58] | So, listen, why don’t you stick around? | 不如你也来看演出吧 |
[1:09:00] | And feel free to film our show. | 而且可以随意录像 |
[1:09:04] | Always use both hands with the light, okay? | 始终要用双手打光 好吗 |
[1:09:07] | – And remember to wait for me… – I’ve got this. | -并且记得等我… -我能行 |
[1:09:09] | I’ve watched the show more than anyone. | 这演出我看得比谁都多 |
[1:09:11] | George, George. | 乔治 乔治 |
[1:09:12] | Listen, there is a reporter out there, | 那里有个记者 |
[1:09:14] | and she’s asking a lot of questions about the animals escaping. | 她问了很多关于动物脱逃的问题 |
[1:09:17] | If she finds out, | 要是她发现了 |
[1:09:17] | – I’m done. – I understand. | -我就完了 -我明白 |
[1:09:18] | You got it, Mack. | 你放心 麦克 |
[1:09:21] | Jules, thanks a lot for helping us out with the show. | 朱尔斯 非常感谢你来帮忙 |
[1:09:23] | Good luck! | 祝你好运 |
[1:09:24] | Break a leg, Mack. | 祝你好运 麦克 |
[1:09:26] | Frankie the seal! | 海豹弗兰基 |
[1:09:34] | Let’s play catch, Frankie. | 我们来玩接球吧 弗兰基 |
[1:09:40] | Is Ivan okay? | 伊万没事吧 |
[1:09:41] | It’s almost time for him to go on. | 差不多该他上场了 |
[1:09:43] | I’ll go check. | 我去看看 |
[1:09:46] | Frankie, what do you say… | 弗兰基 你觉得… |
[1:09:49] | Shouldn’t you be warming up? | 你怎么还没热身 |
[1:09:54] | Ladies and gentlemen, Ruby! | 女士们先生们 欢迎露比 |
[1:09:59] | And up you go, girl! | 举起鼻子 姑娘 |
[1:10:09] | And now… | 现在 |
[1:10:11] | the moment you’ve all been waiting for. | 大家期待已久的时刻到了 |
[1:10:14] | The Primate Picasso himself! | 有请灵长类毕加索本尊 |
[1:10:18] | The one and only Ivan! | 独一无二的伊万 |
[1:10:57] | Well, he’s quite the artist, isn’t he, folks? | 他真是个艺术家 不是吗 大伙 |
[1:11:04] | Yes. Yes! | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[1:11:47] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[1:11:51] | – Dad, do you see it? – Yeah. | -爸爸 你看到了吗 -看到了 |
[1:11:53] | His painting’s amazing. | 他画得太好了 |
[1:11:54] | And he did it with your finger paints? | 他是用你的指画颜料画的吧 |
[1:11:56] | No, not that. | 不是说这个 |
[1:11:58] | It’s how he wants things to be. | 这是他的愿望 |
[1:12:00] | Ivan wants to be in the wild. | 伊万想回到野外 |
[1:12:04] | – What? – Ivan doesn’t wanna be here anymore. | -什么 -伊万不想待在这里了 |
[1:12:05] | Dad, I know it. | 爸爸 我懂他 |
[1:12:08] | We have to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[1:12:09] | Julia, even if that’s true, | 茱莉亚 即使你说的是真的 |
[1:12:11] | I don’t know what we can do about that, sweetheart. | 我也不知道我们能做什么 宝贝 |
[1:12:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:12:15] | She can help him. | 她能帮助他 |
[1:12:24] | Julia, this is my job. Okay? | 茱莉亚 我在这里工作 好吗 |
[1:12:26] | – We can’t just… – Dad, please! | -我们不能… -爸爸 求你了 |
[1:12:29] | Ivan needs to be free. | 伊万需要自由 |
[1:12:32] | Don’t you always say we should try to do the right thing? | 你不是总说我们应该尽力去做正确的事吗 |
[1:12:37] | Who’s next? What would you like? | 下一位 你想要什么 |
[1:12:42] | There you are. What would you like? | 该你了 你想要什么 |
[1:12:43] | One and two… | 一个 两个 |
[1:12:56] | Go. | 去吧 |
[1:13:02] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[1:13:04] | Hi. I’m Julia. | 你好 我叫茱莉亚 |
[1:13:06] | Hi, Julia. | 你好 茱莉亚 |
[1:13:07] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做什么 |
[1:13:16] | Ivan, what’s that noise? | 伊万 那是什么声音 |
[1:13:20] | Free Ivan! Ruby! Free Ivan! Ruby! Free Ivan! | 还伊万自由 还露比自由 |
[1:13:25] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[1:13:26] | Free Ivan! Ruby! | 还伊万自由 还露比自由 |
[1:13:29] | As you can see, I’m now standing in front of the Big Top Mall. | 大家能看到 我身后就是大帐篷商场 |
[1:13:33] | Remember Ivan? The gorilla that likes to draw? | 记得伊万吧 那只喜欢画画的大猩猩 |
[1:13:35] | Well, his painting is clearly a sign he wants to be free. | 他的画明显表达了他想获得自由 |
[1:13:39] | Free Ivan! Ruby! | 还伊万自由 还露比自由 |
[1:13:41] | Free Ivan! Ruby! Free Ivan! Ruby! | 还伊万自由 还露比自由 |
[1:13:46] | Free Ivan! Ruby! Free Ivan! Ruby! | 还伊万自由 还露比自由 |
[1:13:51] | Free Ivan! Ruby! | 还伊万自由 还露比自由 |
[1:13:57] | Free Ivan! Ruby! | 还伊万自由 还露比自由 |
[1:14:05] | You did it, buddy. | 你做到了 老兄 |
[1:14:07] | Ivan, why are they yelling our names? | 伊万 他们为什么喊我们的名字 |
[1:14:10] | Are they mad at us? | 他们生我们的气了吗 |
[1:14:12] | No, Ruby. They’re not mad at us. | 不 露比 他们没生我们的气 |
[1:14:15] | They wanna help us. | 他们想帮助我们 |
[1:14:17] | They want us to be free. | 他们想让我们获得自由 |
[1:14:26] | Remember, | 记住 |
[1:14:27] | Stella knew there was something better out there for us. | 丝黛拉知道外面有更好的生活等着我们 |
[1:14:31] | She couldn’t get there herself, | 虽然她没能出去 |
[1:14:32] | but she wanted to make sure that you would. | 但是她想确保你能出去 |
[1:14:37] | I don’t wanna go anywhere without you. | 没有你我哪也不想去 |
[1:14:40] | Well, you know, change is scary for all of us. | 改变对我们大家来说都很可怕 |
[1:14:43] | 大帐篷马戏团谢幕了 团长说”时机到了” | |
[1:14:43] | Sometimes you just have to take a leap of faith, Ruby. | 有时候你只能选择相信 露比 |
[1:14:48] | Trust that kindness will always be there when you need it. | 相信善良在你需要的时候总会出现 |
[1:14:53] | “Not all humans are bad. | “人类并不都是坏蛋 |
[1:14:57] | They can surprise you.” | 他们可能给你惊喜” |
[1:14:59] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[1:15:01] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[1:15:06] | Mind your backs! | 注意背后 |
[1:15:08] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:15:11] | So long, Frankie. | 再见 弗兰基 |
[1:15:12] | Let me see that gorgeous smile. | 让我看看你灿烂的笑容 |
[1:15:15] | Keep in touch. | 保持联络 |
[1:15:16] | Ain’t nobody loves you better. | 没人比我更爱你了 |
[1:15:20] | Do you think there’ll be other elephants? | 你觉得那里会有别的大象吗 |
[1:15:23] | Yeah. I’m sure there will be. | 当然 肯定有 |
[1:15:25] | Will they like me? | 他们会喜欢我吗 |
[1:15:27] | Yeah, of course they’ll like you. You bet. | 他们当然会喜欢你 一定会 |
[1:15:29] | You can tell ’em the refrigerator joke. | 你可以跟他们讲那个冰箱的笑话 |
[1:15:31] | They’ll love that. | 他们会喜欢的 |
[1:15:32] | Footprints in the butter! | 黄油上有脚印 |
[1:15:34] | Exactly. Works every time. | 没错 每次讲都很好笑 |
[1:15:37] | I’ll tell them about you, Ivan. | 我会跟他们讲你的故事 伊万 |
[1:15:38] | And Bob and Julia | 还有鲍勃和茱莉亚 |
[1:15:41] | and Henrietta and Murphy | 还有汉丽埃塔和墨菲 |
[1:15:43] | and Frankie and Thelma… | 还有弗兰基和西尔玛 |
[1:15:49] | and Stella. | 还有丝黛拉 |
[1:15:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:15:53] | You be sure to tell ’em about Stella. | 你一定要跟他们讲丝黛拉的故事 |
[1:15:56] | I will. | 我会的 |
[1:16:02] | Hey, Ruby. | 露比 |
[1:16:03] | I’m Dr. Maya. | 我是玛雅博士 |
[1:16:05] | Now, you come with me. | 你跟我来吧 |
[1:16:21] | There you go. | 走吧 |
[1:16:29] | Goodbye, Ivan. | 再见 伊万 |
[1:16:32] | Goodbye, Ruby. | 再见 露比 |
[1:16:43] | It’s gonna be just you and me now, Snickers. | 现在就剩你和我了 斯妮克斯 |
[1:16:53] | Hey, pal. | 老兄 |
[1:16:55] | Don’t get too comfortable. | 接下来就是你了 |
[1:16:58] | I guess all good things come to an end. | 看来天下没有不散的筵席 |
[1:17:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:17:03] | How am I gonna fall asleep without that warm tummy of yours? | 没有你温暖的肚子我怎么睡得着呢 |
[1:17:06] | You can sneak in there, with me. | 你可以偷偷溜进我的笼子 |
[1:17:09] | Humans are dumb, but they ain’t that dumb. | 人类是蠢 可也没蠢到这个地步 |
[1:17:14] | You’ll be all right. | 你没问题的 |
[1:17:15] | You’re a wild beast, remember? | 你可是野兽 记得吗 |
[1:17:18] | Well, technically, I’m a domesticated species. | 严格来说 我是被驯化的物种 |
[1:17:21] | But I’ll figure something out. I always do. | 不过我会有办法的 轻车熟路了 |
[1:17:26] | Here. | 给你 |
[1:17:28] | What’s this for? | 给我干嘛 |
[1:17:30] | That’s to help you sleep. | 帮你入睡 |
[1:17:37] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:17:41] | Well, I’d better get outta here | 我最好快点离开这里 |
[1:17:42] | before they cart me off to the pound. | 免得他们把我抓去收容所 |
[1:17:53] | You’re the one and only Ivan, pal. | 你是独一无二的伊万 老兄 |
[1:17:56] | Remember that. | 记住这点 |
[1:17:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:18:02] | And you’re the one and only… | 你是独一无二的… |
[1:18:05] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[1:18:08] | Everyone needs a name. | 大家都需要名字 |
[1:18:10] | I guess mine’s Bob. | 我想我叫鲍勃 |
[1:18:15] | No, no, no. Don’t worry, dog. | 不不不 别怕 小狗 |
[1:18:20] | You’re okay. | 你不碍事 |
[1:18:50] | We had some laughs, kid? | 我们曾过得很开心 是吧孩子 |
[1:19:07] | Remember that? | 记得这个吗 |
[1:19:11] | The day I brought you home. | 我带你回家的那天 |
[1:19:17] | Best times of my life. | 我人生中最美好的时光 |
[1:19:57] | Well… | 好了 |
[1:20:00] | good luck, kid. | 祝你好运 孩子 |
[1:20:25] | I’m gonna miss you, Ivan. | 我会想你的 伊万 |
[1:20:49] | Go on, Ivan. | 走吧 伊万 |
[1:20:52] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[1:21:05] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[1:22:07] | Ivan! | 伊万 |
[1:22:09] | You’re okay. This isn’t your home. | 没事的 这不是你的家 |
[1:22:15] | This is. | 那里才是 |
[1:24:41] | She’s here, Stella. | 她出来了 丝黛拉 |
[1:24:45] | She’s free. | 她自由了 |
[1:25:48] | 伊万在野外从偷猎者手中被救出来 然后被带到美国 | |
[1:26:05] | 三岁时 他的体型过大 于是被送到华盛顿州塔科马 成为了一家购物商场的明星 | |
[1:26:32] | 1994年当地社区抗议 要求为伊万寻找更好的居所 | |
[1:26:43] | 伊万被送到亚特兰大动物园 在那里他再次成为了明星 有大片自由活动的土地 | |
[1:27:19] | 独一 无二 的 伊万 | |
[1:27:49] | Nice digs you got here. | 你家真漂亮 |
[1:27:52] | Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[1:27:54] | Hi, pal! Long time no see. | 你好啊 老兄 好久不见 |
[1:27:58] | How’d you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[1:27:59] | Are you kidding? I can sneak in anywhere. | 开玩笑 我哪儿去不了 |
[1:28:01] | Ivan! | 伊万 |
[1:28:03] | Here she is. | 她来了 |
[1:28:04] | Ivan! | 伊万 |
[1:28:05] | – Julia? – Yeah. | -茱莉亚 -没错 |
[1:28:07] | Turns out her mom likes having me around. | 原来她妈妈喜欢我的陪伴 |
[1:28:09] | Who could blame her? | 谁能怪她呢 |
[1:28:10] | So, I live with them as, well, as kind of a favor, you know? | 所以我出于好心跟他们住在一起了 |
[1:28:14] | Just to keep everyone happy. | 为了让大家都开心 |
[1:28:16] | – Really? – Ivan. | -当真 -伊万 |
[1:28:19] | We’ve missed you. | 我们很想你 |
[1:28:21] | You look great! | 你看起来真不错 |
[1:28:25] | Dad, doesn’t he look so happy? | 爸爸 他看起来很开心吧 |
[1:28:27] | He sure does. | 真的是 |
[1:28:29] | Uncle Mack, he looks great, doesn’t he? | 麦克叔叔 他看起来很棒吧 |
[1:28:34] | He really does. | 确实是 |
[1:28:36] | See? | 看到没 |
[1:28:38] | You drew it so well, you made it come true. | 你画得很好 愿望成真了 |
[1:28:41] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[1:28:45] | Never forget, pal, | 永远别忘了 老兄 |
[1:28:47] | you’re the one and only Ivan. | 你是独一无二得伊万 |
[1:28:54] | That’s me. | 这就是我 |
[1:28:56] | Mighty silverback. | 威猛的银背大猩猩 |
[1:29:03] | 谨以此片纪念 爱丽森·希阿墨 |