英文名称:Mars Needs Moms
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:09] | NASA scientists are excited | 美国宇航局最近兴奋地宣布 |
[01:11] | over recent findings by the Mars Rover | 火星漫游者在星球表面 |
[01:14] | of fossilised organic compounds on the surface that indicate | 发现了有机化合物的化石 |
[01:18] | at some time in the past, | 这意味着 在过去的某段时间 |
[01:19] | there may have been life on the red planet. | 火星上可能有生命存在 |
[03:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:55] | Was it really that hard? | 倒个垃圾有那么难吗 |
[03:57] | Every day with the trash! What is the big deal? | 反正每天都有垃圾 有什么大不了的 |
[04:00] | Well, can you imagine what the world would look like, | 那你想象一下 要是没人去倒垃圾 |
[04:02] | if nobody took out the trash? | 世界得变成什么样子 |
[04:04] | Yeah, it would be awesome. | 那才够酷 |
[04:06] | And speaking of trash, have you cleaned your room yet? | 说到垃圾 你收拾你的房间了吗 |
[04:09] | And don’t forget to shut the door. | 别忘了关门 |
[04:16] | Milo, sweetie, can you get that? | 米洛 宝贝 接下电话吧 |
[04:19] | I have to do everything around here. | 真是什么都得我干 |
[04:23] | Stromboli’s Slave Shack, | 这里是斯特龙博利奴隶窝棚 |
[04:25] | captive 331 speaking. | 331号奴隶为您服务 |
[04:26] | – Hey, stinker. – Dad! Hey, are you almost home? | -小鬼 -老爸 你快到家了吗 |
[04:30] | Because the movie starts at five, | 电影五点有一场 |
[04:32] | and then it starts again at seven, and I… | 七点还有一场 而我 |
[04:34] | Hold on. Slow down. Slow down. | 等等 慢着 别急 |
[04:36] | I don’t think I’m gonna make it back in time. | 我恐怕赶不回去了 |
[04:38] | Well, you can’t miss the beginning. | 但开头不能错过啊 |
[04:40] | That’s when the vampires take over the submarine… | 吸血鬼霸占潜艇那块儿 |
[04:42] | No, I know. I know. But… looks like my flight’s cancelled. | 我懂我懂 但我的航班被取消了 |
[04:45] | And no one’s flying till this weather lets up. | 大家都要等雨停了才能起飞 |
[04:48] | I’m really sorry, Milo. | 真抱歉 米洛 |
[04:50] | I’ll make it home as soon as I can. | 我一定会尽快赶回家的 |
[04:52] | – I love you. – OK. Bye. | -爱你 -好吧 拜拜 |
[04:56] | – Hi, honey. What’s up? – Stuck at the airport. | -亲爱的 怎么了 -被困在机场了 |
[04:58] | That’s too bad. Milo was really looking forward to… | 太可惜了 米洛一直期待着你能 |
[05:01] | – I was looking forward to taking him. – Yeah, I know. | -我也很想带他去看 -我明白 |
[05:04] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:05] | Well, maybe if he finishes all his dinner, | 好吧 如果他今晚乖乖地把饭吃光 |
[05:09] | he could watch Zombie Dawn III on pay-per-view. | 就付费让他看《僵尸的黎明III》好了 |
[05:13] | Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! | 成 成 成 太棒了 |
[05:21] | You didn’t eat your broccoli. | 你还没吃西兰花 |
[05:24] | Broccoli makes me barf. | 西兰花吃着恶心 |
[05:26] | Besides, it looks like brains. | 长得还跟脑子似的 |
[05:27] | Well, you like zombies. Zombies eat brains. | 那你还喜欢僵尸呢 僵尸就吃脑子 |
[05:31] | Mom, no one likes zombies. They’re an abomination. | 妈妈 没人喜欢僵尸 人人深恶痛绝 |
[05:34] | I’m committed to their annihilation. | 而且得而诛之 我也是 |
[05:35] | OK. Well, no broccoli, no TV. | 不吃光就别想看电视 |
[06:13] | Milo! | 米洛 |
[06:16] | Come over here. | 给我过来 |
[06:23] | Is that broccoli? | 这是你的西兰花吗 |
[06:24] | No. That’s vomit, | 不是 那是它的呕吐物 |
[06:25] | but I understand the confusion. | 容易弄混 但我能分清 |
[06:27] | I thought I told you to eat that. | 我说了让你吃光它们 |
[06:30] | Well, you’re not gonna make me eat it now, are you? | 你不会现在让我把它们都吃了吧 |
[06:33] | – Go to bed. – But you said I could watch… | -上床去 -但你说了让我看 |
[06:35] | No. That was before you lied to me and poisoned the cat! | 不行 谁让你跟我撒谎还让这只猫中了毒 |
[06:39] | – That broccoli was poisonous? – No! | -西兰花难道有毒吗 -没有 |
[06:40] | Of course the broccoli wasn’t poisonous. | 它们当然没毒 |
[06:43] | – Well, you just said that… – No! | -但你刚才明明说 -不是 |
[06:45] | I meant that it’s poisonous to the cat. | 我的意思是它们对猫有毒 |
[06:47] | Well, how can it be good for me if it’s poisonous to the cat? | 猫吃了都会中毒 我吃了怎么可能有好处 |
[06:49] | Because cats are not supposed to eat vegetables. | 因为猫本来就不能吃蔬菜 |
[06:53] | Maybe I’m not supposed to eat vegetables. | 那没准我也不能吃蔬菜 |
[06:54] | Milo! Just go to bed. | 米洛 给我上床去 |
[06:58] | Now. | 赶紧的 |
[07:08] | I thought I told you to go to bed! | 我不是让你上床睡觉的吗 |
[07:10] | You told me to go to bed. You didn’t say get into bed. | 你只让我上床 又没说必须躺下 |
[07:13] | – It’s not specific. – Milo! | -是你自己没说清 -米洛 |
[07:16] | My life would be so much | 要是我不用天天跟你 |
[07:17] | better if I didn’t have to be a nagging mom. | 费这么多话 我的生活会美好的多 |
[07:20] | Yeah, well, my life would be | 要是我没有你这个妈 |
[07:21] | so much better if I didn’t have a mom at all. | 我的生活也会好得多 |
[08:19] | Cujo. Wake up. | 酷九 起来 |
[08:23] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[08:28] | I shouldn’t have said what I said, should I? | 我不该那样说的 对吗 |
[08:31] | It wasn’t a good thing to say. | 真不是什么好话 |
[08:35] | I feel really bad about it. | 我心里非常不好受 |
[08:40] | I should go tell her I’m sorry. | 我应该去跟她道歉 |
[08:43] | Right? I’m gonna go tell her I’m sorry. Right now. | 对吧 那我现在就去跟她承认错误 |
[08:54] | Mom? Are you still up? | 妈妈 你睡着了吗 |
[08:59] | ‘Cause I wanted to tell you that… | 我就是想跟你说 |
[09:09] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[09:20] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[09:21] | Milo? | 米洛 |
[09:28] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[09:33] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[09:55] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[09:59] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[10:02] | Let her go! Let her go! | 放开她 放开她 |
[10:08] | Let her go! Let her go! | 快放开 快放开 |
[10:13] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[10:22] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[10:38] | Hey! I’m… I’m caught in here! Let me… | 我 我被困住了 放我 |
[10:42] | Wow! I’m in a spaceship! | 哇 我居然在一艘宇宙飞船里 |
[10:51] | This is so cool! | 真是 酷毙了 |
[13:46] | Did I get super powers? | 我获得了超能力吗 |
[14:02] | Hello? Is anyone there? | 喂 有人吗 |
[14:09] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:12] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[14:47] | Low gravity! | 低重力环境 |
[14:49] | Keep it together! | 撑住撑住 |
[14:58] | Jump down chute number three. | 从三号滑道跳下来 |
[15:00] | What? Who’s there? | 什么 是谁在那儿 |
[15:03] | Hey, keep it quiet, and jump down chute number three! | 小点声 从三号滑道跳下来 |
[15:07] | You want me to jump in there? | 你想让我跳进去吗 |
[15:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:14] | Jump down chute number three! | 从三号垃圾道跳下来 |
[15:18] | Just jump down the chute! | 快点跳进去 |
[15:27] | Relax, it’s like… a water slide… | 放松 就当是在玩水滑梯 |
[15:31] | … without the water! Or the slide. | 虽然既没水 也没滑梯 |
[16:01] | A world of trash! | 垃圾的世界 |
[16:06] | It is awesome. | 真是太酷了 |
[16:22] | Zombies! | 僵尸 |
[16:31] | Don’t come any closer! I’m warning you! | 都别过来 我警告你们 |
[16:34] | I know karate! | 我可会空手道 |
[16:35] | Well, at least on the Wii. | 至少在Wii里会 |
[16:40] | No! I don’t… I don’t… I don’t want any trouble. | 不 我 我不想惹事 |
[16:43] | I’m just trying to find my mom. | 我只是想找到我妈妈 |
[16:46] | – I want to find my mom. – Mom? | -我想找到我妈妈 -妈妈 |
[16:48] | Don’t you understand? My mom. | 你们不明白吗 我妈妈 |
[16:50] | – Mom? Mom! – Yeah, my mom. | -妈妈 妈妈 -是啊 我妈妈 |
[16:54] | No, my mom. She’s the one that feeds me. She feeds me… | 不是 我妈妈 她给我做饭 喂养我 |
[16:59] | – Feem? Feem? – Yeah, my mom. She feeds me. | -畏 畏 -对 我妈妈 她喂养我 |
[17:04] | No, no, she… she… she washes my clothes. | 不是不是 她 她给我洗衣服 |
[17:07] | She washes my clothes. You know, my… | 她给我洗衣服 懂吗 我的 |
[17:11] | No, my… No, she… she… | 不 我 不是 她 她还 |
[17:14] | My mom. She vacuums the house. | 我的妈妈 她会打扫房间 |
[17:16] | You know, she vacuums the house. | 懂吗 吸地打扫屋子 |
[17:20] | Yeah, she’s the one… | 没错 就是我妈妈 |
[17:24] | No. | 不是 |
[17:25] | No. No, that’s not it. Stop. No! My… my mom. | 不对 不是这个意思 停下 我妈妈 |
[17:30] | She’s the one that… She tucks me in at night. | 就是 就是晚上帮我掖好被子的妈妈 |
[17:34] | She tucks me in? My mom? | 她哄我睡觉 我妈妈 |
[17:40] | Can you… Can you? | 你们 你们能 |
[17:43] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[17:44] | No, you can’t… What are you doing?! | 不 不要 你们要干什么 |
[17:46] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[18:06] | OK. All right. Chill out, Chachi. | 好了好了 淡定 小帅哥 |
[18:09] | You seriously don’t want to get dropped right now. | 你肯定不想现在摔下去 |
[18:11] | You! | 是你 |
[18:12] | You sent me down a trash chute, you jerk! | 是你让我跳进那个垃圾道 你这个坏蛋 |
[18:15] | Yeah. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. | 没错 放松 享受这趟奇异之旅吧 |
[18:39] | Prepare to disembark the aircraft. Let him down easy, TwoCat. | 准备着陆 轻点放 二猫 |
[19:16] | – Hello? – You like video games, man? | -你好 -喜欢打电动吗 兄弟 |
[19:18] | Check it out. Space flight simulator. | 瞧瞧这个 太空模拟飞行[一款游戏] |
[19:21] | I programmed it from the manual so it’s just like the real thing. | 我是照着手册来编程的 所以相当逼真 |
[19:32] | I’m just messing with you. Hey, brother! | 我逗你玩呢 你好啊 小弟 |
[19:35] | Yeah. You’re not a Martian. You’re a kid. | 你不是火星人 是个活生生的小孩 |
[19:38] | Man, it’s been so long since I’ve seen another kid. | 哥们 我已经很久没见过其他小孩了 |
[19:42] | I’m excited, too, buddy. My name is Gribble. | 我也很激动 伙计 我叫格里布 |
[19:45] | Gribble the First. What’s your handle? | 格里布一世 你的代号是什么 |
[19:47] | No, wait, let me guess. Maverick. | 别说 让我猜猜 独行侠 |
[19:49] | – No. – Wolfman? | -不是 -狼人 |
[19:51] | – No. – Iceman. | -不是 -冰人 |
[19:53] | – No. – Did you see “Top Gun”? | -不是 -你看过《壮志凌云》吗 |
[19:54] | It’s Milo. | 我叫米洛 |
[19:56] | Milo. How low can you go, Milo? | 米洛 你能低到哪儿去[My low谐音] |
[19:58] | How ’bout I call you “My Bro”? Check it. | 我就叫你”米老弟”吧 怎么样 |
[20:01] | You’re a person… | 你是人类 |
[20:03] | – …from Earth! – Shut up! | -地球人 -闭嘴 |
[20:05] | What, are you crazy? | 你疯了吧 |
[20:07] | I’m part of Ronald Reagan’s secret astronaut programme. | 我在执行罗纳德·里根的秘密宇航计划 |
[20:10] | The Secronauts. You might have heard of us. | 行动代号是秘宇 你一定听说过吧 |
[20:12] | We’re here to stop the threat of interplanetary Communism | 我们的任务是消除银河系中 |
[20:15] | throughout the galaxy. | 星际共产主义的威胁 |
[20:16] | Why else do you think they call it “The Red Planet”? | 知道为什么火星又叫”红色星球”了吧 |
[20:23] | I do crazy stuff like that all the time, man. | 我经常这样疯疯癫癫的 哥们 |
[20:25] | You’re gonna have so much fun here. | 在这儿保你笑口常开 |
[20:30] | It’s wobbly and shaky here. | 这儿总是摇摇晃晃的 |
[20:33] | Come on! I wanna show you something. | 来 我给你看点东西 |
[20:35] | You gotta move pretty fast to keep up with me, buddy. | 伙计 你得动作快点才能跟上我 |
[20:37] | – Wait. – Come on down! | -等一下 -快下来 |
[20:42] | Hey, check my room out, bro! | 老弟 来看看我的房间 |
[20:46] | Oh, man. | 瞧你 |
[20:48] | You’re not used to the low gravity yet? | 还不习惯低重力是吧 |
[20:50] | OK, OK, OK. Don’t worry, man. I can totally fix that. | 没事 别担心伙计 我帮你搞定 |
[20:52] | I can fix anything. There we go. I got an extra. | 我能搞定任何问题 找到了 还有一条 |
[20:56] | Listen, I just wanna try and find my mom. | 听着 我就是想找到我妈妈 |
[20:58] | This’ll hold you down. | 它能让你定下来 |
[20:59] | – What is it? – Right here. OK? | -这是什么 -系好了 怎么样 |
[21:01] | I’m gonna patent it, call it the Gribblemeister 3000. | 我要把它命名为格里式机械战神三千 |
[21:03] | It’s working, right? That’s awesome. | 有用吧 棒极了对不对 |
[21:06] | I wanna show you something cool. | 给你看个更酷的 |
[21:07] | – What? – Hold on tight. Banzai! | -是什么 -抓紧了 万岁[日语] |
[21:12] | The weight belt helping you? | 加重带管用了吧 |
[21:16] | Check this out, man. | 老弟 来看看这个 |
[21:17] | They’re trying to figure out how you escaped. Watch this. | 他们想弄明白你怎么脱身的 看这个 |
[21:21] | Oh, my word! I cannot get out! Help me! | 哎呀 我被困住了 救命啊 |
[21:28] | Oh, wait, wait, wait. Watch this, watch this, watch this. | 等下等下 看这个 看这个 |
[21:35] | You wanna hear what they’re saying? Sure you do. | 想听听他们在说什么吗 肯定想吧 |
[21:36] | Wait. Gribble, I wanna find my mom. | 等等 格里布 我想找到我妈妈 |
[21:39] | TwoCat! That is disgusting. Here we go. | 二猫 你又弄的这么恶心 找到了 |
[21:43] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[21:44] | – That’s a translator. – Wait. | -一个翻译器 -等一下 |
[21:46] | – Supervisor not likee. – Getting off me, you Martian! | -首领会生气的 -离我远点 你这火星人 |
[21:49] | Unauthorised dogpile! | 越权围攻 |
[21:51] | – “Unauthorised dogpile”? – I know. They say that all the time. | -“越权围攻” -可笑吧 他们经常这么说 |
[21:54] | Come with me, man. This is so cool. | 跟我来 兄弟 还有更爽的 |
[21:57] | Hey! Come on in. | 进来进来 |
[22:01] | What do you think, bro? | 怎么样 老弟 |
[22:04] | – About what? – About the room, bud. | -什么怎么样 -这个房间啊 哥们 |
[22:06] | It’s for you, man. What do you think? | 这间给你住 兄弟 喜欢吗 |
[22:08] | – For me? – Oh, don’t mind this guy. | -给我吗 -忽略他就行了 |
[22:11] | I just tried to train him to be like my wingman, | 以前我想训练他成为机师 |
[22:15] | you know, but he’s useless. | 但他太废物了 |
[22:17] | It’s more like a wing nut. | 到更像个机痴 |
[22:19] | Oh, gosh. | 我的神啊 |
[22:23] | I’m gonna get rid of him. | 我会把他处理掉的 |
[22:25] | But forget it, man. That’s all history. | 但是别管这些了 伙计 都是过去了 |
[22:27] | – ‘Cause I got you now! – Me? | -因为我现在有了你 -我吗 |
[22:29] | – Yeah. – What are you talking about? | -对啊 -你这话什么意思 |
[22:31] | I’m talking about you and me, bro. | 意思就是咱俩在一起啊 兄弟 |
[22:33] | Best buds hanging out forever. | 铁哥们 生死不离 |
[22:36] | Playing video games all day, watching TV all night. | 白天打电动 晚上看电视 |
[22:40] | There’s no such thing as too much TV, man. | 多看电视再也没人管了 哥们 |
[22:43] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[22:47] | Oh, yeah. | 对了 |
[22:49] | Maybe there is such a thing as too much TV. | 也许还是不该看太多的 |
[22:51] | – No. Wait. – I wanna show you something in here. | -不 等等 -给你看看这里的宝贝 |
[22:53] | What are they saying? | 他们在说什么 |
[22:56] | Subject will be terminating. | 实验对象将被终结 |
[22:58] | – Oh-four, oh-three… – Terminating? | -四 三 -什么叫”终结” |
[23:00] | Terminating. I love that movie. | 《终结者》 我喜欢那个电影 |
[23:02] | Hey, you know what? Let’s go. | 我说 跟我来 |
[23:03] | I wanna show you something cool, dude. | 伙计 给你看点够酷的 |
[23:04] | No, wait. Gribble, what’s going on? | 不 等等 格里布 到底怎么回事 |
[23:06] | I don’t wanna tell ya, and you can’t make me. OK? | 我不想说就不说 你也不能逼我说 |
[23:09] | – Just forget about it. – No, Gribble, tell me. | -你就别问了 -不 格里布 快告诉我 |
[23:10] | – Please! – System overload! System overload! | -求你了 -系统过载 系统过载 |
[23:14] | – Tell me! – Help! Hey! | -快说啊 -救命啊 |
[23:17] | – Tell me! – Oh, my… | -说啊 -我的天哪 |
[23:19] | Get… Uncle! Get off! | 松 大哥 松开 |
[23:25] | Chafe-y. | 太暴躁了 |
[23:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:30] | All right, I’ll tell you. | 好吧 我说 |
[23:33] | Fact is… | 实话告诉你吧 |
[23:37] | …Mars needs moms. | 火星需要妈妈 |
[23:42] | What the heck does that mean? | 这又是什么意思 |
[23:47] | These are hatchlings. | 他们是人工孵化的幼崽 |
[23:49] | They are baby Martians, and they pop out of the ground, | 这些火星宝宝 每25年左右 |
[23:52] | like potatoes, every 25 years or so. | 就会像土豆一样 从地里钻出来 |
[23:55] | And the Martians, they’re | 但是很讽刺的是 |
[23:57] | terrible at mothering, which is ironic, really, | 虽然这个星球地表上全是雌性 |
[24:00] | since the ones running the place upstairs, they’re all female. | 但她们却不擅长抚养孩子 |
[24:03] | – Can you get to the point? – I… All right. | -您能说重点吗 -我 好吧 |
[24:08] | What they are good at is building robots, right? | 她们擅长的就是造机器人 |
[24:10] | So they build these Nanny-bots to raise the girls. | 所以她们制造了机器保姆来抚养孩子 |
[24:13] | And each Nanny-bot gets one kid to raise, | 每个机器保姆带一个孩子 |
[24:16] | and then it’s toast. It can’t be reused after that. | 之后就玩儿完了 不能重复使用 |
[24:20] | Who knew mothering was so hard? | 谁知道原来当好这个妈这么难 |
[24:23] | “Hard?” | 难吗 |
[24:26] | So why did they take my mom? | 那他们为什么要抓我妈妈 |
[24:30] | OK. They have to program the Nanny-bots each time, right? | 他们每次都要为机器保姆重载程序 |
[24:32] | So… they find someone, | 所以他们就想找一个 |
[24:35] | who is really good at controlling their own kid. | 很会管孩子的母亲 |
[24:39] | Hey, that’s my house. | 这是我家啊 |
[24:42] | And that’s me! Are these my mom’s memories? | 那不是我吗 这些是我妈妈的记忆吗 |
[24:47] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:49] | See, all these Martians care about is order and discipline. | 其实这些火星人只在乎命令和管教 |
[24:55] | What was that one about? | 你这是怎么了 |
[24:56] | Just tell me what they’re gonna do to my mom. | 那他们会怎样处置我妈妈 |
[25:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:07] | Right up there. | 看上面 |
[25:11] | You see, they have this memory extraction machine. | 他们有个记忆提取器 看到了吗 |
[25:15] | It takes the discipline out of the mom | 它可以取出你妈妈的那套管教方法 |
[25:17] | and it puts it into the Nanny-bots. | 再把它植入机器保姆的系统中 |
[25:20] | It works on some kind of solar-wind focusing system. | 这机器好像是靠太阳风聚焦系统供能 |
[25:25] | And when the sun rises… | 所以日出时 |
[25:34] | …they extract what they | 他们就会用那个机器 |
[25:34] | need to program the Nanny-bots, and that’s it. | 拿到机器保姆所需的东西 |
[25:36] | OK? That’s it. | 成了吧 就是这样 |
[25:39] | Wait. So my mom is gonna lose all her memories? | 等一下 那我妈妈会丧失全部记忆吗 |
[25:44] | Yeah, something like that. | 对 差不多吧 |
[25:47] | No, that… that can’t happen. | 不行 不能让他们得逞 |
[25:49] | – We’ve gotta save her! – Well, that’s impossible, | -我们得去救她 -那根本不可能 |
[25:52] | so, like, get over it and move on. | 所以你还是忘了这些继续生活吧 |
[25:53] | But we’ve gotta try. | 但至少要试一试 |
[25:54] | – We’ve gotta try! – This, my friend, | -我们得试试 -伙计 |
[25:57] | is a Martian wristwatch. | 这是一块火星手表 |
[25:59] | You see the bars here? Counts down to sunrise. | 看到这些条条吗 代表还有多久日出 |
[26:02] | So you must have about 6.93 Earth hours left. | 所以按地球时间你还剩6.93小时 |
[26:08] | Less than seven hours? That’s all? | 还不到七小时 仅此而已吗 |
[26:09] | Let’s say that, for the sake of argument, | 这样吧 为了证明我是对的 |
[26:11] | that we do, we disguise you. | 我们可以帮你 掩护你 |
[26:13] | And we use all this awesome spy gear | 用这些牛逼的侦查设备 |
[26:17] | to guide you up to the surface. | 带你回到地面上 |
[26:20] | Those Martians, man, they… they’re gonna spot you. | 那些火星人 伙计 他们会发现你 |
[26:24] | They’re gonna chase you and shoot at you and… and… and… | 然后追得你满处跑 朝你开枪 然后 然后 |
[26:29] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[26:32] | I think it’s a brilliant idea. | 这点子太妙了 |
[26:36] | But you just said they’re gonna shoot at me. | 但你刚才还说他们会朝我开枪 |
[26:38] | What? Oh, hey. What you talking about, | 什么 你说什么呢 |
[26:40] | “Shoot”? “Shoot”? That’s crazy talk. | “开枪” 开什么枪 真是胡话 |
[26:42] | – That’s what you said. – Who said that? | -你刚说的 -我哪儿说过 |
[26:45] | Someone say he’s gonna shoot at him? | 有人说要开枪打他吗 |
[26:47] | What are you talking about, brother? | 说什么疯话呢 老弟 |
[26:48] | No one’s shooting at anybody. Don’t even sweat it. | 没人会开枪 没人会受伤 放心吧 |
[26:51] | You trust me. This is gonna be great. | 相信我 一切都会很顺利的 |
[26:54] | No, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[26:56] | As a matter of fact, this is gonna be… | 事实上 一切都会 |
[27:00] | …Gribbletastic. Yeah! | 像格里布一样棒的 |
[27:09] | I don’t know, Gribble. Are you sure this is gonna work? | 我没把握 格里布 你确定这能行吗 |
[27:12] | Yeah, dude. It’s gonna be awesome. | 没事 兄弟 一定没问题的 |
[27:14] | That disguise totally rocks. | 你这身伪装无懈可击 |
[27:16] | Trust me, you’re gonna blend right in. | 相信我 你轻而易举就能混进去 |
[27:18] | Even the SISS won’t spot you. | 连SISS都不会察觉的 |
[27:19] | The SISS? What’s the SISS? | SISS SISS是什么 |
[27:22] | Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention them. | 对了 我忘了说了 |
[27:24] | They’re the Supervisor’s Secret Security. | 他们是首领的秘SISS安 |
[27:27] | They’re the ones in the black uniforms. | 一个个身穿黑色制服 |
[27:29] | But I’ll take care of them, man. Don’t worry about it. | 交给我吧 兄弟 不用担心 |
[27:31] | Anything else you “Forgot to mention”? | 还有没有什么是”你忘了说的”吗 |
[27:33] | What? No. What’re you… Me? | 哪儿有 怎么会 你说我吗 |
[27:36] | Dude, honest injun, man. We’re in this together. | 说真的 兄弟 咱俩在一条船上 |
[27:41] | Once he gets up top, he’s gonna give himself away. | 他一上去 就会露馅儿的 |
[27:44] | They’re gonna chase him halfway around Mars, | 他会被追得满火星跑 |
[27:46] | and I’m gonna save his butt. | 然后我再出手相救 |
[27:47] | And he’s gonna be so totally grateful. It’s gonna be so cool. | 如此一来他就会感激我 够绝吧 |
[27:52] | Give me a break. | 有什么大不了的 |
[27:54] | OK, OK. So, it’s a… it’s a fib, | 好吧好吧 只是个小谎而已 |
[27:57] | but it’s for his own good, man. | 但也是为了他好啊 哥们 |
[28:00] | After this, he’ll stay down here, where it’s safe. | 这样一来他就会留下了 这里最安全 |
[28:17] | OK, go ahead. | 好 继续走 |
[28:57] | Dude, you march like a girl! Which is kind of perfect. | 哥们 你走得像个娘们 不过这样倒好 |
[29:01] | There’s that bleached-prune lady again. Who is that? | 又是这个白梅干女人 她到底是谁 |
[29:04] | That’s the Supervisor. She’s like the school lunch lady, | 她就是首领 就像学校食堂的老三八 |
[29:07] | only with the power to execute you on sight. | 不过她见到你就能立刻灭了你 |
[29:10] | Man, Mars needs Botox. | 天啊 火星人需要祛祛皱了 |
[29:13] | Don’t mess with her. She runs everything around here. | 可别惹她 她是这里的老大 |
[29:20] | Gribble, are you seeing this? | 格里布 看到了吗 |
[29:22] | Yeah, man. Those tags are so cool. | 是啊伙计 那涂鸦真棒 |
[29:24] | I don’t know who does ’em, but the Supervisor hates ’em. | 不知道谁画的 但首领可不喜欢 |
[29:28] | Oh, hey, look sharp, man. | 跟上 小伙儿 |
[29:30] | You see that tall building up ahead? That’s the Citadel. | 看见前面的高楼了吗 那就是他们的主城 |
[29:33] | Your mom’s up at the top. | 你妈妈就在顶楼 |
[29:35] | You get up there and get your mom. | 你要爬上去救她 |
[29:37] | I am gonna program the ship | 我在这边准备好飞船 |
[29:39] | and make it repeat its last Earth mission, | 让它重复执行上一次的地球任务 |
[29:40] | and then, boom! You’re through the wormhole | 然后轰隆一声 你们将穿越虫洞 |
[29:42] | and home in time for Pop-Tarts. OK? Easy. | 正好能赶回家吃早饭 好吗 没事的 |
[29:47] | TwoCat, this is it, man. They’re gonna spot him here for sure. | 二猫 没希望的 他们肯定会认出他 |
[29:52] | Stop it. Don’t look at me like that. | 拜托 不许这样看着我 |
[29:54] | I’m gonna take care of him. | 我会保护他的 |
[29:57] | Check it out, all right? | 不信来看看我的计划 |
[29:59] | When he gets to the checkpoint gate, | 他在安检关口 |
[30:00] | he’s gonna trigger the alarm, | 会触发安全警报 |
[30:01] | the guards’ll close in, I’m gonna press this button. | 门卫逼近他的时候 我就按这个键 |
[30:04] | The cleaning hatch is gonna open, | 清洁闸门会打开 |
[30:05] | gonna drop down to the maintenance floor, | 他跌入维护层 |
[30:06] | where he can escape down the trash chute. See? It’s very simple. | 然后就通过垃圾道逃出来 很简单对吧 |
[30:17] | OK. It’ll all be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[30:20] | But if anything, you know, weird or unexpected happens, | 但是如果发生意外 |
[30:25] | just run like crazy, OK? | 就使劲儿跑 明白吗 |
[30:34] | You see? | 看见了吧 |
[30:36] | Totally in my control. | 一切尽在掌握中 |
[30:43] | I pushed the wrong one. Oh, my gosh! | 我按错键了 该死的 |
[30:47] | Oh, no, no, no, no! | 不要 |
[30:58] | Gribble, where are they taking me? | 格里布 他们要带我去哪里 |
[31:00] | OK, just give me a minute. | 等等 让我查查 |
[31:01] | Don’t have an aneurysm. | 别紧张 |
[31:04] | Oh, man, OK, you’re going up, and that’s not good. | 天 伙计 你在上升 情况不太妙 |
[31:09] | I thought I wanted to go up? | 计划中不就是要上去吗 |
[31:10] | Well, yes and no. | 无论如何 |
[31:12] | This is a very, very bad up. | 事态十分严重 |
[31:16] | OK, OK, OK… don’t panic. | 好吧 别慌张 |
[31:18] | – Get ready. – For what? | -预备 -预备什么 |
[31:22] | How about running, for starters? Go, go, go, go! | 跑 没听见起跑发令吗 快跑 |
[31:26] | And he’s off! Yes! Finally. | 最终他还是逃出来了 |
[31:30] | Gribble! Which way now? | 格里布 往哪边跑 |
[31:34] | – Dang, I’m good! – Gribble! | -我太厉害了 -格里布 |
[31:36] | I’m a tie-dye, superfly | 我是一个扎染的毒贩 |
[31:38] | Catch me on the other side | 想抓到我比登天还难 |
[31:39] | Tart-choppin’, body-poppin’… | 甜饼砸我 身体炸开 |
[31:42] | Gribble! Stop being such an idiot | 格里布 你这蠢货别闹了 |
[31:43] | and tell me which way! | 快给我指路 |
[31:45] | Did you just call me an idiot? | 你刚才说我是蠢货 是吗 |
[31:47] | Which way? I’m lost here! | 哪一边 我迷路了 |
[31:48] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[31:51] | I think that you have to apologise now. | 我认为你应该先向我道歉 |
[31:53] | Gribble! | 格里布 |
[31:55] | I’m waiting. | 我等着呢 |
[31:57] | All right, all right, I’m sorry! | 好吧 对不起 |
[31:58] | Apology accepted. Go left. | 接受你的道歉 向左 |
[32:01] | No, no, no, no, not that left! Not that left, not that left! | 不 不是那边 |
[32:05] | Back up, man! | 后退 |
[32:10] | – Turn it down, Gribble! – TwoCat, turn off your alarm! | -小声点 格里布 -二猫 关掉你的警报 |
[32:13] | What is going on here? TwoCat? | 怎么回事 二猫 |
[32:17] | Oh, no. Mommy? Mommy! | 别 我的妈呀 |
[32:25] | Gribble! I need to know… | 格里布 我需要知道 |
[32:27] | Gribble, come in. Are you there? | 格里布 说话 在吗 |
[32:30] | Gribble! Come on, Gribble, | 格里布 拜托 格里布 |
[32:31] | this is no time for the silent treatment! | 不是玩冷战的时候 |
[32:43] | Gribble? Help me. | 格里布 救我 |
[32:45] | I’m trapped, and there’s nowhere to hide! | 我被困住了 而且没办法躲起来 |
[32:51] | Gribble! | 格里布 |
[34:45] | If not using ropes, my friend, you will needing wings. | 那么高不用绳子 就只有长翅膀才行了 |
[34:50] | We must cleaning paint off you before someone is seeing you. | 我们必须在别人发现之前把这些涂料弄掉 |
[34:53] | It will getting you in trouble. Giving me your helmet… | 不然会连累你的 给我你的头盔 |
[34:58] | The Earth hatchling! | 地球小孩 |
[35:01] | Gribble! Gribble, come in. | 格里布 快出现啊 |
[35:02] | They’ve spotted me! | 我被他们发现了 |
[35:02] | But I think I lost them! | 还以为已经甩掉了呢 |
[35:07] | Get off me! Let me go! Let me go! | 离我远点 放开我 |
[35:09] | Cool it! I gotta clean you up! | 冷静 我得帮你擦干净 |
[35:12] | Get off of me! | 别碰我 |
[35:14] | Mellow out, man! I’m not the fuzz! | 别紧张 我不是警察 |
[35:17] | – I’m not bustin’ you. – You’re not? | -我不是来捉你的 -你不是吗 |
[35:19] | Check it out! | 不信你看 |
[35:22] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[35:24] | – They were tracking me? – Not you. | -他们在追踪我吗 -不是你 |
[35:26] | They were trackin’ whoever you were chattin’ with. | 他们在追踪跟你通话的人 |
[35:29] | Who I was… who I was talk… | 跟我通话的人 |
[35:30] | I was talking to Gribble! Oh, no! | 那就是格里布了 不 |
[35:36] | No time! Sorry! No time! | 没时间了 抱歉 |
[35:54] | You got time now? | 现在有时间了吗 |
[35:57] | This is so low temperature! | 真让人兴奋 |
[35:59] | OK. You’re from Earth, so you must know… | 既然你来自地球 那你肯定知道 |
[36:02] | What do you “Turn on”? How do you “Tune in”? | 怎样”打开” 怎样”调整适应” |
[36:05] | What do you “Drop out” Of? | 最后怎样”结束退出” |
[36:09] | What powers do flowers have? | 花儿有何种神奇力量 |
[36:12] | That’s English! Where did you learn English? | 你在说英文 你从哪里学的 |
[36:16] | Two quarters ago, | 半年之前 |
[36:18] | I was working in the administration block. | 我在行政部工作 |
[36:21] | The Supervisor was talking with 113-Elder-331. | 当时首领正在跟113-长老-331说话 |
[36:25] | They were viewing some top-secret Earth documents. | 他们当时正在看高度机密的地球文件 |
[36:28] | When they left, | 他们离开之后 |
[36:30] | I wanted to check out what was making the weird light. | 我想知道那些奇怪的光线是怎么回事 |
[36:32] | What’s going on here? | 这里怎么回事 |
[36:35] | It’s a chrysanthemum, baby. | 是一朵小菊花 宝贝 |
[36:38] | A chrysanthemum? | 是吗 |
[36:39] | That’s not a chrysanthemum. | 我看不是 |
[36:42] | And it was… | 这简直太… |
[36:45] | …amazing! So I copied all I could. | …太棒了 我尽可能多的拷了下来 |
[36:54] | The way that light vibrated and sang! | 光线在那里摆动歌唱的方式 |
[36:57] | Nothing in my world has ever made me feel like that! | 我平生从未感受过这种奇景 |
[37:00] | It was like my eyes were open for the first time. | 就像第一次睁开双眼一样 |
[37:05] | It was crazy beautiful, man. | 简直是太漂亮了 |
[37:08] | This is a chrysanthemum. | 这才是朵小菊花 |
[37:12] | Flower power, it’s gonna change the world, man! | 花的力量 将会改变整个世界的 |
[37:15] | Yeah, that’s just groovy, man. | 真是绝妙无比 |
[37:17] | They called it… | 他们把这称为 |
[37:19] | Colour. | 颜色 |
[37:21] | Your hippie alien life story is totally interesting, | 你这个外星嬉皮士的故事的确有趣 |
[37:25] | but I’m kinda busy saving my mom! | 但是我正赶着去救妈妈 |
[37:29] | You mean your Nanny-bot. | 你是指你的保姆机器人吗 |
[37:31] | No! I mean my mom! She’s a human being! | 不是 是我妈妈 活生生的人 |
[37:35] | Wait. No, but… I saw inside her headspace. | 慢着 但是我看到 在她的回忆里 |
[37:38] | You said, “My life would be so much better | 你说 如果没有妈妈 |
[37:40] | if I didn’t have a mom at all.” | 我的生活会更好 |
[37:42] | I know what I said, but I was wrong, and I do want her. | 我是说了那些 但我错了 我需要妈妈 |
[37:46] | Heavy! Why? | 真严肃 为什么呢 |
[37:49] | Because she… | 因为她 |
[37:51] | She looks after me and she tells me what to do! | 她照顾我 告诉我应该做什么 |
[37:54] | Oh, like the Supervisor! | 就像首领一样 |
[37:57] | No, not like the Supervisor! My mom is kind. | 不 不像首领 我妈妈很和蔼 |
[38:01] | She takes me to Disneyland, and she reads to me, | 她带我去迪斯尼公园 还给我讲故事 |
[38:04] | and she makes me hot chocolate, | 给我做热巧克力 |
[38:07] | and she puts bandages on my cuts, and she hugs me and she… | 帮我包扎伤口 拥抱我 还有 |
[38:15] | She loves me. | 她爱我 |
[38:18] | “Love”? | “爱” |
[38:22] | Chute number three. | 三号垃圾道 |
[38:34] | Crazy. | 真是疯了 |
[38:48] | Gribble? Can you hear me now? | 格里布 现在能听到我说话了吗 |
[38:53] | Gribble? | 格里布 |
[38:57] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[39:04] | Gribble? | 格里布 |
[39:13] | Gribble? | 格里布 |
[39:17] | Gribble? | 格里布 |
[39:22] | Gribble! | 格里布 |
[39:26] | Oh, no. That’s only five and a half hours! | 糟了 只剩五个半小时了 |
[39:32] | Stupid weights. | 笨腰带 |
[39:44] | “Private. Keep out. No Martians allowed.” | 私人物品 请勿触碰 火星人勿近 |
[40:10] | “Gribble.” | 格里布 |
[40:14] | “George Ribble.” | 乔治·里布尔 |
[40:21] | He must’ve been a kid, too, when he came here. | 他刚来这里的时候 肯定也是个小孩 |
[40:24] | Why wouldn’t he tell me? | 为什么不告诉我呢 |
[40:28] | TwoCat? TwoCat! | 二猫 二猫 |
[40:32] | Hold on, buddy. | 坚持住 |
[40:39] | Are you OK? | 没事吧 |
[40:41] | Oh, here. Where’s Gribble, TwoCat? I gotta find him! | 来 格里布在哪里 二猫 我要去找他 |
[40:45] | He’s the only person on | 在这个星球上 |
[40:47] | this entire planet who can help me save my mom. | 他是唯一能帮我救妈妈的人 |
[40:54] | That burnt area. That’s where they shoot people, isn’t it? | 那个烧焦的区域 他们在那里处决犯人吗 |
[40:58] | That’s a firing squad, and they’re gonna shoot Gribble? | 那是射击队 他们要杀掉格里布吗 |
[41:02] | TwoCat, we gotta save him! | 二猫 我们得去救他 |
[41:03] | Ladies, ladies, you don’t wanna do this. | 美女们 你们不会这样做的 |
[41:05] | Listen, I’m a walking A-bomb! | 听着 我是颗会走路的原子弹 |
[41:07] | You shoot me, and the whole planet’s gonna go up! | 如果你们开枪打我 整个星球都会爆炸 |
[41:09] | You don’t want that on your conscience… | 你们也不愿意看到这样的结果 |
[41:11] | OK, seriously. OK, you could be precipitating | 说认真的 你们会引发 |
[41:13] | a major interplanetary war here, people, aliens, Martians. | 一次星球大战 地球人 外星人 火星人 |
[41:18] | OK, listen! I’ve been living in your sewers for years. | 听着 我在你们的下水道生活多年了 |
[41:21] | I’m disgusting, they’re contaminated, | 我浑身都是病菌 他们都被感染了 |
[41:23] | and they need a vaccine and I’m the only one that has it. | 他们都需要疫苗 而疫苗只有我有 |
[41:29] | OK. Listen. You made your point. | 好吧 你开个条件 |
[41:33] | I invented some great stuff! | 我发明了些超棒的东西 |
[41:35] | I can let you in on the ground floor, OK? | 我可以带你到底层去 如何 |
[41:37] | How ’bout blue mascara? | 蓝色的睫毛膏呢 |
[41:39] | I’ve got a Slinky! A Rubik’s Cube? | 我还有个充气娃娃 魔方要不要 |
[41:44] | You like Dungeons and Dragons, I love Dungeons and Dragons. | 你喜欢《龙与地下城》吗 我很喜欢 |
[41:47] | How ’bout skateboards? I got millions… OK. Hey! | 滑板呢 我有好多 |
[41:51] | I can get you a Cabbage Patch Kid. | 还可以给你弄个椰菜娃娃 |
[41:52] | Not one of those gnarly ones, a real one. | 不是那些山寨货 是正品 |
[41:54] | What about a pizza? | 意大利饼要不要 |
[41:56] | You like crop circles? I have quite a crop. | 喜欢麦田怪圈吗 我有一个 |
[41:59] | Oh, and I’ll teach you how to moonwalk. | 我还可以教你太空步 |
[42:01] | Can’t really do it in these chains. | 不过带着手铐脚镣没法动 |
[42:05] | Legwarmers! | 暖脚套 |
[42:07] | Wait, wait. We’re really gonna do this? | 慢着 你们玩真的吗 |
[42:14] | Unauthorised dogpile! | 越权围攻 |
[42:27] | Hey! Milo, what are you doing here? | 嘿 米洛 你来这里干嘛 |
[42:29] | I’m rescuing you. What does it look like? | 我来救你 还能干嘛 |
[42:32] | It’s exactly according to my plan! | 一切都在我的计划之内 |
[42:44] | Ki! | 葵 |
[43:19] | Hot, hot, hot! | 热死啦 |
[43:22] | Wait! Stop it with the shooting! | 慢着 别射啦 |
[43:31] | My toe! What are you doing? Oh, my gosh! | 我的脚趾头 你在干嘛 我的天 |
[43:35] | When you’re going to shoot a laser at someone, | 你朝别人开镭射枪的时候 |
[43:38] | you should bring them a change of underwear! | 要给他们准备好备用内裤[吓尿裤子了] |
[44:05] | Hairy Tribe Guys. | 长毛部落的人 |
[44:10] | Wingnut? | 机痴 |
[44:15] | – OK. OK. Thank you. – Oh, come on. Let go! | -好 谢谢 -放开我 |
[44:21] | – Let go! What are you doing? – They’re hugging! | -放开我 你在干嘛 -他们在拥抱 |
[44:25] | It’s all these males ever do! | 这些男人一天到晚玩这个 |
[44:27] | That’s why the females chuck ’em down here! | 所以女人就把他们扔在这里了 |
[44:30] | We don’t have time! The SISS are gonna find us! | 没时间了 SISS快要追来了 |
[44:36] | – Run! – Run! | -快跑 -快跑 |
[44:51] | Wingnut! It’s Wingnut! | 机痴 是机痴 |
[44:56] | OK. Come on! Come on. | 好了 来 快来 |
[44:59] | What?! | 什么 |
[45:05] | Wingnut! No! | 机痴 不 |
[45:23] | Wait! | 等等 |
[45:25] | Gribble! | 格里布 |
[45:31] | Relax, Grib. Fat floats. | 放松 格里布 胖子不会沉的 |
[45:51] | Oh, nuts. There goes my sexy tan. | 我的天 这里真是太耀眼了 |
[45:54] | Less than three and a half hours. | 只剩三个半小时了 |
[45:59] | Echo! | 回声 |
[46:05] | This place is amazing! | 这地方太奇妙了 |
[46:09] | It’s Gribbletastic. | 这是格里布的神奇世界 |
[46:11] | You have got to stop saying that. You sound Gribblediculous. | 少来了你 格里布的荒唐世界还差不多 |
[46:15] | Hey, hey. TwoCat’s homing in on our headsets. | 二猫回到了我们基地 |
[46:18] | I built him with a location device. | 我给它装了个定位装置 |
[46:21] | I think of everything. | 我把一切都考虑到了 |
[46:23] | I’m the bomb. I’m the bomb. | 我就是炸弹 我就是炸弹 |
[46:27] | Stretch… stretch that bar across this rock. | 放上来 把铁链放这石头上 |
[46:29] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Good, good, good. | 对 对 对 |
[46:35] | You know this place is perfect? We can rebuild right over there. | 这地方真完美 我们可以在那里重建 |
[46:39] | – You see that? – No. | -看见了吗 -别 |
[46:40] | – Keep still. – Yeah, right, sorry. | -别动 -不好意思 |
[46:43] | Build a whole new lair. | 建一个全新的家 |
[46:45] | Be years before we fill this place up with our junk. | 没几年就可以堆满我们的东西了 |
[46:48] | What do you say, pal? You and me? Best buds? | 你觉得怎样呢 你和我 好朋友 |
[46:51] | You can be emperor this time. | 这回你当国王 |
[46:53] | And I… I shall be El Presidente. | 而我 就是总统 |
[47:01] | Again with the shooting? We just talked about this! | 怎么又开枪 我才说过别乱开枪 |
[47:06] | – Gimme that! – But… | -给我 -但是 |
[47:08] | Maniac! These things are dangerous! | 疯子 这玩意儿很危险 |
[47:11] | Tried to blow up some trash | 有一次我用这东西 |
[47:13] | once with one of these, almost took my foot off! | 烧垃圾 差点把脚给烧掉了 |
[47:15] | Yes! | 真的 |
[47:19] | Oh, good, it’s nearly empty. | 很好 快用完了 |
[47:20] | Anyway, why don’t we go | 无所谓了 我们为什么 |
[47:21] | rebuild right over here. What do you think? | 不在这里重建基地呢 你意下如何 |
[47:24] | That lava slope looks like our best way up. | 那边的火山岩斜坡比较容易爬上去 |
[47:26] | My mom’s running out of time, Gribble. | 我妈妈的时间不多了 格里布 |
[47:28] | – Let’s go! – Hey, no, come on! | -走吧 -不 听我说 |
[47:30] | It can’t be done! | 你做不到的 |
[47:33] | Did you see what happened up there? | 你看到刚才发生什么了吧 |
[47:36] | Man, I nearly got toasted! | 我差点被烤焦了 |
[47:39] | To death! | 差点就死了 |
[47:43] | Thanks for saving me, but… I’m never going up there again, man. | 谢谢你救了我 但是我不会再回去了 |
[47:47] | You… You can’t! You can’t just bail on me now! | 你 你现在不能退出 |
[47:50] | Bye. | 再见 |
[47:53] | George! | 乔治 |
[47:56] | Your name’s George! | 你的名字是乔治 |
[48:03] | – What did you just call me? – George. | -你刚刚叫我什么来着 -乔治 |
[48:09] | George Ribble. | 乔治·里布尔 |
[48:12] | You were a kid, | 你当时也是个小孩 |
[48:14] | like me! | 就跟我一样 |
[48:14] | Where did you get this? This is mine. | 你哪里找来的 这是我的东西 |
[48:17] | They took your mom, too, didn’t they? | 你妈妈也是被他们捉来的 对不 |
[48:21] | It’s OK, Grib, I know how you feel! | 没关系的 格里布 我明白你的感受 |
[48:23] | How I feel? How I feel… | 我的感受 我的感受 |
[48:30] | You have no idea how I feel. | 你根本不会明白的 |
[48:35] | You see this? | 给你看看这个 |
[48:39] | This is when they chose my mom. | 这是他们选中我妈妈时候的情景 |
[48:42] | But way before they chose yours. | 比选中你妈妈的时候早很多年 |
[48:47] | I know, Gribble. It happened to me the same way. | 我知道 格里布 我的遭遇一模一样 |
[48:50] | No. No, you don’t know. | 不 你不知道 |
[48:54] | How could you possibly know? | 你怎么会知道呢 |
[48:58] | I was a good kid. | 我是个乖小孩 |
[49:02] | I did my chores. | 我帮妈妈做家务 |
[49:04] | Put my things away. | 把自己的东西收拾妥帖 |
[49:06] | I did as I was told. | 很听话 |
[49:09] | Turns out, that’s exactly why they chose her. | 结果 就让他们选中我妈妈了 |
[49:13] | ‘Cause of me. | 都是因为我 |
[49:17] | Man. What kind of message is that to send to a little kid? | 你觉得这对一个小孩会有怎样的影响呢 |
[49:24] | I know. It’s not fair! | 我知道 这不合理 |
[49:29] | I’ll tell you what’s not fair, man. | 我告诉你 什么才叫不合理 |
[49:34] | Not fair is when a bunch of scary aliens take your mama, | 一群可怕的外星人在半夜捉走了我妈妈 |
[49:37] | your only parent, away from you in the middle of the night. | 我没有爸爸的 从小只有妈妈 |
[49:42] | Not fair is when you follow them, and you sneak onto their ship, | 我跟着他们 偷偷溜进了他们的飞船 |
[49:45] | and you search but you can’t find her. | 但却找不到妈妈 |
[49:49] | And then you see her… | 当我找到她的时候 |
[49:51] | They got your mama strapped into some kind of machine. | 她已经被绑在一部机器里 |
[49:56] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[49:59] | So I grabbed a couple of breathing helmets, | 我拿了几个氧气罩 |
[50:02] | and I went to get her. | 向她跑去 |
[50:06] | But I didn’t know what I know now. I didn’t know… | 我当时不知道 现在已经知道了 |
[50:10] | … that when the sun came up, it’d start the machine. | 日出启动了机器 |
[50:14] | I didn’t know… what that machine was gonna do to her. | 我当时不知道那机器会怎样对待她 |
[50:23] | Not until it was too late. | 我知道的时候已经太迟了 |
[50:28] | And then I realised… | 之后我意识到 |
[50:32] | … I was all alone. | 只剩我一个了 |
[50:35] | I’d never see my mom again. | 我无法再见到妈妈 |
[50:41] | And I’d never be able to tell her I loved her. | 没机会对她说我爱她了 |
[50:47] | “Never be able to tell her you love her…” What do you mean? | “没机会说你爱她了” 是什么意思 |
[50:59] | No, no, you don’t have to worry about that. | 没什么 你不用担心这个 |
[51:04] | It’s not gonna happen. | 这不会再发生的 |
[51:06] | Not this time. | 这次不会 |
[51:08] | Not to you. | 不会发生在你身上 |
[51:13] | We’re gonna go up there and we’re gonna… | 我们爬上去 |
[51:16] | We’re gonna go get your mom. | 我们去救你妈妈 |
[51:18] | Really? You mean it? | 真的吗 你说真的吗 |
[51:22] | Yeah. You and me, buddy. | 是的 你和我 好朋友 |
[51:26] | Best buds, right? | 最好的朋友 对吧 |
[51:33] | Thank you, Gribble. | 谢谢你 格里布 |
[51:37] | Yeah, we’ll get your mom back, man. | 我们会把你妈妈救出来的 |
[51:40] | “Best buds.” | 最好的朋友 |
[51:43] | That’s like the “Love” Thing, right? | 这就是爱吗 |
[51:46] | My, my, my, my… | 我 我的 |
[51:49] | …my, my Sharona! | 我的天哪 |
[51:51] | – No! Gribble! – Evasive action! | -不是 格里布 -快躲起来 |
[51:55] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[51:56] | No, Gribble! Gribble, stop! Relax! | 不是 格里布 别这样 别紧张 |
[51:58] | Don’t shoot me, please! | 不要开枪 求你了 |
[52:00] | Gribble, Gribble! Relax! Listen! She’s not gonna shoot you! | 格里布 别紧张 她不是来杀你的 |
[52:04] | – She’s not gonna shoot you! – She’s not? | -她不是来杀你的 -真的吗 |
[52:05] | No! She’s the one that helped us escape! | 真的 刚刚帮我们逃跑的就是她 |
[52:07] | She is? | 是她吗 |
[52:08] | – TwoCat brought her. – He did? | -二猫带她来的 -是吗 |
[52:10] | I used to be administration unit 231-Ki-312. | 我之前是行政职员231-葵-312 |
[52:14] | But now, I’m down with your scene, man. | 但是现在 我跟你们是一头的 哥们 |
[52:19] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[52:21] | I don’t know. She talks like that a lot. | 不知道 她就是这样说话的 |
[52:23] | But I think she wants to help us, right? | 但是我觉得她是来帮我们的 对吧 |
[52:25] | Right on! Come on! We gotta beat feet! | 正确 来 我们齐步走吧 |
[52:29] | “Beat feet”? | 什么齐步走 |
[52:31] | Oh, you mean run! Yeah, we do! | 你是说跑吧 好 |
[52:33] | All right, Gribble, let’s go! | 格里布 我们走 |
[52:35] | – OK! Come on! – It’s just so weird! | -来 -太怪异了吧 |
[52:38] | Come on, guys! This is the way out! | 快来 出口在这边 |
[52:41] | Is there gonna be a lot of running? | 路很远吗 |
[52:47] | Psychedelic! What are they? | 太神奇了 这是什么 |
[52:51] | They’re paintings. You know, like your flower graffiti. | 壁画 就像你在墙上的花朵涂鸦一样 |
[52:55] | Wait! Wait, wait! Ki, Ki! | 慢着 葵 |
[52:58] | Hold on. You’re the one… | 慢着 就是你 |
[53:01] | …that paints those flower tags? | 画了那些花吗 |
[53:04] | That is so bad! | 画得很差啊 |
[53:07] | Bad? But… but it is meant to be good. | 坏吗 但是明明很棒啊 |
[53:11] | No. No, no, I mean… no. Bad means good. I just, | 不 我说坏 其实就是棒的意思 |
[53:14] | I think that… I think that they’re amazing and… | 我觉得他们精妙绝伦 |
[53:20] | I think that… I think you’re amazing. | 而且 我觉得你也一样 |
[53:27] | Gribble! | 格里布 |
[53:29] | – You can change colour! – What? | -你能变色 -什么 |
[53:32] | That is also…”bad”. | 这也真是”够坏的” |
[53:42] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[53:44] | That? It looks like a family. | 那个吗 看起来像是一家人 |
[53:47] | Kids and parents. | 有父母和孩子 |
[53:50] | That’s the “Love” Thing. | 这就是”爱” |
[53:52] | What are “Parents”? | 什么是父母 |
[53:55] | You know, people like my mom, who look after kids like me? | 就像我妈妈 会照顾我这种小孩的人 |
[53:59] | I guess you guys had families once. | 我猜你们以前也是有家庭的 |
[54:01] | You know, if you Martians had parents, | 如果你们火星人也有父母 |
[54:03] | you wouldn’t have to kidnap moms to program your Nanny-bots. | 就不必绑架妈妈来给保姆机器人编程了 |
[54:06] | – Come on. – But… | -来吧 -但是 |
[54:08] | But the Supervisor said that | 但首领说 |
[54:10] | Martians have always been raised by machines. | 我们火星人自古就是用机械培育出来的 |
[54:12] | Wow, looks like she lied to you, big time. | 看来她彻底地蒙骗了你们 |
[54:26] | We never knew. | 我们从来都不知道 |
[54:32] | That’s the Citadel. | 这是主城 |
[54:33] | We’ve got to get to the top. | 我们得上到顶层 |
[54:34] | That’s where mission control is, on the surface. | 这次任务的指挥所就在顶层 |
[54:37] | Your mom is in the Extraction Machine here. | 你妈妈就关在这台记忆抽离机里 |
[54:39] | And your ride back to Earth is in the silo here. | 你们返回地球的飞船在这个发射井里 |
[54:42] | That’s all well and good, guys, | 说得不错 |
[54:43] | but I don’t think we’re gonna make it to the Citadel. | 但我认为我们没办法进到主城去 |
[54:46] | Why are they checking everyone? | 他们为什么要逐个检查 |
[54:48] | Well, you’re kind of a celebrity now, buddy. | 老兄 这回你成名人了 |
[54:53] | And who is that handsome devil next to you? | 你照片旁边那个酷哥是谁 |
[54:57] | You better keep your heads down. | 你们最好低下头 |
[54:59] | If they bust you, they will slap you in the joint! | 如果被抓到 你们铁定会被扔进监狱的 |
[55:01] | Wait a minute. That’s exactly where we wanna go! | 等下 那正是我们要去的地方 |
[55:05] | Yeah! He’s right on! | 对啊 说得对 |
[55:07] | What? What… Hey! We’re going to jail? | 什么 我们要自投罗网吗 |
[55:10] | No, no. When they first found me, | 不不 他们第一次找到我时 |
[55:11] | they brought me straight to jail. | 直接把我仍进了监狱 |
[55:13] | The jail’s next to the silo where they keep the spaceship! | 那发射井就在监狱附近 飞船就在那里 |
[55:15] | – OK. – Sub-level two. Go ahead. | -好的 -地下二层 走 |
[55:17] | If we can get through the jail, and up through the silo, | 如果我们能穿过监狱并上到发射井 |
[55:20] | we can get to the surface. And that’s where Mom is. | 我们就能到达地表你妈妈所在的位置 |
[55:24] | Yes, but isn’t the jail thousands of feet above us? | 没错 但监狱要往上好几千尺呢 |
[55:27] | One thousand and thirty-two! | 是一千零三十二英尺 |
[55:35] | Wait! Wait a minute. How strong is this line? | 等 等一下 这破线够结实吗 |
[55:37] | I’m a little over my goal weight right now. Hey! | 现在我真讨厌这身肥肉 |
[55:50] | OK. We’ve got to take out the guards, | 好了 我们得干掉守卫 |
[55:51] | shut down the surveillance cameras, | 关掉监控摄像头 |
[55:53] | then we can sneak through the jail and get to the silo. | 然后偷偷穿过监狱潜入发射井 |
[55:58] | We catching the two terrorists. | 我们发现俩名入侵者 |
[56:00] | Supervisor ordering we must locking them in cells. | 首领命令把他们关进监狱 |
[56:03] | Is this gonna work? | 这能管用吗 |
[56:11] | – No, wait. – No! No, please, please, no! | -别 等等 -求求你们 不要 |
[56:13] | I don’t wanna go back to jail! Please! | 我不要被关进去 求求你们 |
[56:15] | No, no, please! No! | 不要这样 |
[56:17] | I need a doctor and I’ve got measles! | 我需要医生 我患上了麻疹 |
[56:20] | And I’ve got gingivitis! And I’ve got male pattern baldness. | 还有牙龈炎 还有谢顶 |
[56:23] | I will getting prisoner tranquilizers. Where are they? | 镇定剂在哪里 |
[56:25] | – Bottom left control. – Restless leg syndrome! | -左下方 -还有下肢抽搐症 |
[56:27] | I got Saturday Night Fever! | 还有周末狂热症 |
[56:29] | – Bat wing disorder! – And halitosis! | -还有臭汗不止 -还有口臭 |
[56:31] | Yes! Horrible halitosis! I do? | 对 可怕的口臭 我真有吗 |
[56:36] | Hey! Awesome! | 帅呆了 |
[56:43] | And this officially ends today’s prison broadcast! | 今天的监狱广播可以结束了 |
[56:50] | Come on! Come on! Come on! Let’s go! | 来 我们走 |
[56:53] | OK, here’s the plan. I’ll go get my mom. | 好了 计划是这样的 我去找我妈妈 |
[56:56] | You guys fire up the spaceship, | 你们去发动飞船 |
[56:58] | and we’ll be outta here before they can say… | 在他们发现前我们前我们就能 |
[57:01] | Hey, Grib, what are you doing? | 格里布 你在干什么 |
[57:02] | It’s Wingnut, man! | 是机痴 老兄 |
[57:03] | He’s still alive! Hey, bud. I can’t just leave him in here. | 他还活着 我不能这样扔下他不管 |
[57:06] | OK, well, get him out, but do it fast! We gotta go! | 好吧 放他出来 快点 我们得走了 |
[57:09] | OK. Come on! This will do it. | 好的 这边 这个就能打开 |
[57:15] | Yeah! Come on out, you freakazoid! | 出来吧 你个傻东西 |
[57:20] | I know. I know. It’s OK. | 好啦 没事了 |
[57:22] | What’s with all the grabbing and squeezing? | 他们又抓又挤的是什么意思 |
[57:24] | It’s called “Hugging”. It’s another love thing. | 这叫”拥抱” 也是爱的一种 |
[57:26] | OK, enough already. Come on! We gotta go! | 好了 够了 来 快点走吧 |
[57:30] | Man! I must have opened up all the cells. | 老天 我打开了所有的牢笼 |
[57:34] | – Who let the dogs out? – No duh. | -谁把狗全放出来了啊 -别笑我了 |
[57:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[57:41] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[57:43] | It’s the hatchlings. They’re sorting them. | 他们正在筛选刚出生的宝宝 |
[57:46] | Yeah. The girls are all assigned their Nanny-bots. | 是啊 女孩会被送到育婴机器人那里 |
[57:50] | And the boys are sent down below | 男孩则会被送下去 |
[57:52] | where they’ll be raised by the Hairy Tribe Guys. | 由长毛部族抚养长大 |
[57:58] | These guys knew a bunch of boy hatchlings were coming! | 他们知道会有一群男孩到来 |
[58:01] | That’s why they were dancing | 所以他们才会在垃圾上跳舞 |
[58:02] | down in the trash. They were celebrating! | 他们是在庆祝 |
[58:04] | Yeah, but all the Hairy Tribe Guys are up here now. | 没错 但所有长毛部族都被抓上来了 |
[58:07] | There’s no one down there to take care of them. | 下面就没有人能照顾宝宝了 |
[58:10] | The boys are gonna be all alone. | 男孩们将面临孤独无人看管 |
[58:14] | And to be alone is… | 孤独就意味着 |
[58:16] | …to be without the crazy love thing. | 失去了爱 |
[58:19] | – Yeah. – Come on, guys. We gotta go! | -是啊 -来吧 伙计 我们得走了 |
[58:22] | Wait. Wait! Go down the garbage chutes! | 等下 等下 从垃圾道下去 |
[58:27] | Listen, listen! Guys! | 听着 你们 |
[58:30] | If you jump down chute number three, | 如果你们从三号通道下去 |
[58:32] | you can save the hatchlings. | 就能救那些宝宝 |
[58:34] | OK? Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[58:38] | Chute… | 跳进去 |
[58:41] | – …number… three! – Come on, Grib. | -三 号 -走吧 格里布 |
[58:43] | – One, two, three! – We gotta go! They’ll figure it out! | -一 二 三 -我们走吧 他们会明白的 |
[58:46] | No, they won’t! They’re dumb as a box of rocks. | 不 他们不明白 他们笨得像块石头 |
[58:50] | – Ki. It’s no use. – We gotta go! | -葵 这没用 -我们得走了 |
[58:54] | Go, Wingnut! | 去吧 机痴 |
[59:06] | On the other side of the rocket, | 在飞船的另一边 |
[59:08] | there’s a ladder up to the surface. | 有一架通到地面的梯子 |
[59:10] | But how do we get past all those Martians? | 但我们怎么穿过那些火星人呢 |
[59:13] | I can totally fix that. | 我能轻松搞定这事 |
[59:14] | Hey, everybody grab a helmet. Put it on real tight. | 你们拿上头盔 确保要带好 |
[59:26] | Good game. Good game. Good game. | 好样的 太棒了 |
[59:37] | Here. Don’t forget that. | 给 别忘了这个 |
[59:38] | Keep in touch, kiddo. Get up that ladder over there. | 保持联络 伙计 从那边的梯子上去 |
[59:42] | Good luck! | 祝你好运 |
[59:56] | Wait a minute! Won’t they see me from Mission Control? | 等下 我不会被控制中心的人看到吗 |
[59:59] | No way, buddy. They’ll be looking into the rising sun. | 不会的老兄 他们的注意力全在太阳那里 |
[1:00:01] | Won’t be able to see a thing. | 不会注意其它事情的 |
[1:00:02] | By the time they figure out what’s going on, | 等他们明白过来的时候 |
[1:00:04] | we’ll be on the couch eating Smurf Berry Crunch | 我们已经回地球躺在沙发上 |
[1:00:05] | and watching He-Man. | 吃着小吃看电影了 |
[1:00:21] | – Gribble. – Gribble. | -格里布 -格里布 |
[1:00:24] | Yes. And I am Ki. Remember? | 对 我叫葵 记得吧 |
[1:00:27] | No, I know. | 当然记得 |
[1:00:29] | I mean… No, I said that because, well, you know, | 不 我这么说是因为 |
[1:00:32] | the ship’s got this… voice-activated launch system. | 我正在给飞船做起飞声控的设置 |
[1:00:36] | And I had to record a word, | 我得录入一个单词 |
[1:00:38] | and Ki just didn’t seem like | 而发动引擎用葵这个词 |
[1:00:40] | a word that would start an engine… you know? | 有些不合适 |
[1:00:43] | Except… | 除非 |
[1:00:46] | …now that I think about it… | 现在我在想 |
[1:00:48] | …”Ki” Is like a perfect word to start an engine | 用葵这个词 也非常棒 |
[1:00:51] | because it’s, you know, used to… | 因为这个名字 |
[1:00:56] | …unlock things like… | 能打开一些东西 |
[1:01:01] | …my heart. | 比如打动了我的心 |
[1:01:06] | I dig it when you change colour. | 你脸变颜色的样子 太有意思了 |
[1:01:14] | Gribble! Ki! I’m halfway there! | 格里布 葵 我跑了一半了 |
[1:01:19] | Oh, no! | 不 不要 |
[1:01:27] | What dummy left that there? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[1:01:30] | Milo? | 米洛 |
[1:01:51] | Gribble, I think I fell into something! | 格里布 我想我陷入麻烦了 |
[1:01:55] | Gribble, come in! | 格里布 回答 |
[1:02:38] | – It’s OK, Ki. I’ve got him. – Great job! | -没问题 葵 我抓到他了 -干得好 |
[1:02:41] | Gribble! | 格里布 |
[1:02:44] | – That’s the second-to-last lens! – We’re not gonna make it! | -还差一个晶体 -我们快来不及了 |
[1:02:47] | You wanna bet? Yeah! | 你确定吗 |
[1:02:50] | This thing is going on my Christmas list! | 我要把这东西列在圣诞节礼物单上 |
[1:03:26] | Guys! The SISS are gonna crash Mission Control! | 伙计们 SISS要从控制中心冲出来了 |
[1:03:30] | They’ll be through the airlock and on the surface any minute! | 他们随时会通过气闸来到地表 |
[1:03:33] | Oh, no! What do we do? | 不 我们该怎么办 |
[1:03:35] | All right, take her in. | 好吧 把她带进飞船 |
[1:03:37] | OK. You go save your mom. I’ll take care of the SISS. | 你去救你妈妈 我去搞定SISS |
[1:03:41] | – But, Gribble, they’re gonna… – No, no, no. | -但 格里布 他们会 -不 不 |
[1:03:42] | My mama always said, | 我妈妈总是说 |
[1:03:43] | “Son, you gotta do the right thing.” | “儿子 你必须做正确的事情” |
[1:03:46] | And for the first time since I came to Mars, I’m doing it. | 这是我来火星后第一次坚信这句话 |
[1:03:50] | Man, I hope Ki saw that. | 伙计 真希望葵能看到 |
[1:03:52] | Go get ’em. Fire butt blasters! | 来吧 臀部火焰喷射器 |
[1:04:07] | Mom! Mom! Mom, wake up! Wake up! | 妈妈 醒醒 |
[1:04:11] | Milo, can you turn the cartoons down? I’m trying to sleep. | 米洛 能把动画关小点声吗 我刚要睡着 |
[1:04:15] | No. Mom, come on. You gotta wake up! We gotta get out of here! | 不 妈妈 快点醒来 我们得离开这里 |
[1:04:25] | Milo, the alarm hasn’t even gone off. | 米洛 闹钟还没响呢 |
[1:04:29] | Can you just let me sleep until sunrise? | 你能让我睡到天亮吗 |
[1:04:32] | Believe me, that would be a bad idea. | 相信我 这么想就糟了 |
[1:04:49] | – Gribble! – Gribble, Gribble, Gribble. | -格里布 -格里布 |
[1:04:54] | Oh, no! I activated the launch system. | 不好 我激活了起飞系统 |
[1:05:10] | Come on. We gotta get out of here. | 快点 我们得离开这里 |
[1:05:15] | Come on! Come on! | 快 快 |
[1:05:18] | Come on, Mom. Come on! We gotta go. Hurry! | 快点 妈妈 我们得离开 |
[1:05:21] | Hurry! Mom, come on! Mom, Mom! | 快 妈妈 快 |
[1:06:14] | Milo? The launch system lit up. | 米洛 起飞系统准备点火了 |
[1:06:16] | I can’t cool it. | 我无法让它停下 |
[1:06:18] | You got two minutes. | 你只剩两分钟了 |
[1:06:20] | Two minutes! Mom, come on. We gotta hurry. Mom. | 两分钟 妈 快起来 |
[1:06:24] | Wait a second. Did you just pull me out of bed? | 等下 你刚把我从床上拉了下来是吗 |
[1:06:37] | No! Mom, Mom. | 不 妈妈 |
[1:06:40] | Mom! Mom, listen. | 妈 听我说 |
[1:06:42] | Mom, look at me. Mom, look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[1:06:45] | Look at me. I’ll explain everything, but later. OK? | 我会跟你解释一切的 但得等会儿 行吗 |
[1:06:47] | – Right now we gotta get to the ship. – The ship? | -我们现在得赶到飞船那里 -飞船 |
[1:06:49] | – The ship. – What ship?! | -飞船 -什么飞船 |
[1:06:51] | – That ship! – Milo! Sixty seconds. | -那个飞船 -米洛 还剩六十秒 |
[1:06:54] | – Get it on! – Everything’s gonna be fine. | -快点 -一切都会没问题的 |
[1:06:57] | – OK. – Here. Just put this on. | -好吧 -给 把这个带上 |
[1:06:59] | And then you gotta twist | 然后把这个拉下来 |
[1:07:00] | this lever to seal the neck. See? Like this. | 就能密封了 看就像这样 |
[1:07:02] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:07:03] | We need air. We can’t breathe outside. | 我们需要空气 在外面我们不能呼吸 |
[1:07:04] | – There’s no air? – Mom, it’s Mars. | -外面没有空气吗 -妈妈 这里是火星 |
[1:07:08] | OK. One, two, three! | 好了 一 二 三 |
[1:07:10] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[1:07:12] | Now, start running! Run! | 现在 快跑 |
[1:07:22] | Are those Martians? | 那些是火星人吗 |
[1:07:24] | Yeah. The hairy guys are good, and the uniforms are bad. | 是的 有头发的是好人 穿制服的是坏人 |
[1:07:28] | Let’s just hope we don’t see… | 希望我们不要碰到 |
[1:07:31] | …the Supervisor! | 首领 |
[1:09:15] | No! Mom! You gave me your helmet? | 不 妈妈 你把你的头盔让给我了 |
[1:09:18] | No! No! Mom! No! No! | 不 妈妈 不 |
[1:09:22] | No! Mom! Mom! | 不 妈妈 |
[1:09:25] | No! No! No! | 不要 |
[1:09:27] | No, Mom! Mom, no! No. | 不要 妈妈 不 |
[1:09:31] | Mommy, you have to come home with me. | 妈妈 你一定得跟我回去 |
[1:09:34] | You have to come home with me! | 你必须跟我回家 |
[1:09:36] | You’re… you’re my mom… | 你是我妈妈 |
[1:09:38] | …and I love you! | 我爱你 |
[1:09:40] | No! | 不要 |
[1:09:42] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:10:06] | No! | 不 |
[1:10:13] | Gribble! My mom! | 格里布 我妈妈 |
[1:10:26] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[1:10:29] | Milo! I’m coming, buddy! | 米洛 我来了 伙计 |
[1:10:38] | I got it. I got it. | 我拿来了 |
[1:10:42] | Lift her head. | 抬起她的头 |
[1:10:54] | Milo. You saved me. | 米洛 你救了我 |
[1:10:59] | No. It was Gribble. | 不 是格里布 |
[1:11:01] | No, bro. No, it was you, man. It was you. | 不 是你 老兄 是你 |
[1:11:05] | You saved your mom, man. | 你救了你妈妈 伙计 |
[1:11:09] | I’m sorry for what I said before. | 我为我所说的话道歉 |
[1:11:12] | My life wouldn’t be better without you. | 我的生活没有你不会更好 |
[1:11:15] | Oh, Milo. My love. | 米洛 我的宝贝 |
[1:11:26] | Milo! Gribble! I’ve got the ship under control… | 米洛 格里布 我控制住飞船了 |
[1:11:30] | – Ki! – I’m good. | -葵 -我很好 |
[1:11:31] | – I can buff out the scratches. – Come on, Mom. We gotta go. | -我会负责赔偿的 -来吧 妈妈 我们走 |
[1:11:34] | – We gotta go. – Oh, OK. | -我们走 -好的 |
[1:11:43] | Stopping right there! | 不许动 |
[1:11:45] | This is not over. You will surrendering. | 还没结束 你们会投降的 |
[1:11:49] | Hey! Surrender this! | 该投降的是你 |
[1:11:55] | Ki! What are you doing? | 葵 你在做什么 |
[1:11:58] | I will not letting you do this. | 我不会让你这么做的 |
[1:12:02] | Insolence! | 放肆 |
[1:12:03] | You cannot stopping this. This is the way it has always being. | 你阻止不了我 这是传统 |
[1:12:07] | No. No. No! | 不 不对 |
[1:12:10] | This is not the way it is always being. | 这根本就不是什么传统 |
[1:12:12] | She lied to us! Look! | 她在说谎 看 |
[1:12:31] | We were not meant to being raised by machines. | 养育我们的本不是那些机器 |
[1:12:35] | We were meant to be raised by families. | 本应由家庭抚养我们长大成人 |
[1:12:41] | By parents. | 由父母养育我们 |
[1:12:45] | We were meant to having that… that… | 我们本来也该拥有 |
[1:12:50] | That crazy love thing? | 是爱 对吗 |
[1:13:00] | That crazy love thing. | 没错 就是爱 |
[1:13:04] | Never! | 门都没有 |
[1:13:07] | You fool. I saved you! | 你们这些白痴 我救了你们 |
[1:13:10] | Before any of you were even born. | 在你们出生之前 |
[1:13:12] | I realised we do not have time to raise hatchlings. | 我意识到我们没时间去培育宝宝 |
[1:13:15] | And the males? They never helped. | 而那些男人 他们没任何帮助 |
[1:13:20] | Always dancing and playing. | 就会瞎跳瞎玩 |
[1:13:23] | That is why we must throw them away. | 这就是为什么我们必须要舍弃他们 |
[1:13:26] | There must be order. Arresting the evildoers! | 你们听我命令 把这几个坏人抓起来 |
[1:13:50] | Evildoer, you. | 你才是坏人 |
[1:13:54] | No! I did this for you! | 不 我这一切都是为了你们 |
[1:13:56] | I did this for all of you! You will be sorry. Let me go! | 都是为了你们 你们会后悔的 放开我 |
[1:14:51] | So are you gonna stay? | 那么你会留下来吗 |
[1:14:59] | Actually, I think I’m gonna… | 我其实觉得 |
[1:15:02] | You know, Mars is different now. | 你知道 火星已经不同了 |
[1:15:05] | I’m gonna hang out with Ki and… | 我要跟葵回去 |
[1:15:09] | …help paint and stuff. | 帮她画画什么的 |
[1:15:12] | He’s really good at red. | 他非常擅长用红色 |
[1:15:14] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[1:15:20] | So will I ever see you again? | 那么我们还能再见吗 |
[1:15:23] | What? Are you kidding me? Of course. | 什么 你开玩笑吗 当然可以 |
[1:15:25] | We’ll keep in touch. | 我们会保持联络的 |
[1:15:27] | – How? – What do you mean “How?” | -如何做到呢 -什么如何 |
[1:15:31] | I could fix it. It’s gonna be Gribbletastic. | 我会把那个修好的 跟格里布一样棒 |
[1:15:38] | Best buds? | 最好的朋友 |
[1:15:41] | You better believe it. | 这是当然 |
[1:15:48] | Thank you, Gribble. Your mother would be proud of you. | 谢谢你 格里布 你母亲会以你为荣的 |
[1:15:58] | It’s my pleasure. | 我很荣幸 |
[1:16:03] | Oh, man. | 老兄 |
[1:16:07] | I’m not crying. It’s allergies. | 我没哭 只是过敏而已 |
[1:16:09] | Silly. | 傻瓜 |
[1:16:12] | – Bye! Goodbye! – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[1:16:16] | Bye! | 再见 |
[1:17:10] | I love you, Milo. | 我爱你 米洛 |
[1:17:13] | I know that… now. | 你现在终于懂了 |
[1:17:20] | – Dad! – Hi, stinker. | -爸爸 -你好 小鬼头 |
[1:17:28] | – Hi, honey. – Hi. | -你好 亲爱的 -你好 |
[1:17:47] | Did something happen to Milo this weekend? | 米洛周末怎么了 |
[1:18:08] | Colour. | 色彩 |
[1:18:32] | Flower power is gonna change the world, man! | 花的色彩会改变整个世界的 |
[1:19:53] | – Mark. – No, that’s vomit. | -开始 -不是 那是它的呕吐物 |
[1:19:55] | But I understand the confusion. | 容易弄混 但我能分清 |
[1:19:57] | I thought I told you to eat that. | 我说了让你吃光它们的 |
[1:20:00] | Well, you’re not gonna make me eat it now, are you? | 你不会现在让我把它们都吃了吧 |
[1:20:02] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:20:05] | My mom. She… she vacuums the house. | 我的妈妈 她用吸尘器打扫屋子 |
[1:20:07] | You know, she vacuums the house. My… | 懂吗 吸地打扫屋子 |
[1:20:10] | Yeah, she’s the one. Yeah, that… No. | 没错 就是我妈妈 不是 |
[1:20:20] | I’m just messing with you. | 我逗你玩呢 |
[1:20:23] | Oh, don’t mind this guy. He’s a… | 忽略他就行了 他是 |
[1:20:24] | I just tried to train him to be like my wingman, | 以前我想把他训练成机师 |
[1:20:28] | you know, but he’s useless. | 但他太废物了 |
[1:20:30] | He’s more like a wing nut. Yeah! | 更像个帮倒忙的机痴 |
[1:20:32] | No, you know what? As a matter of fact, | 知道吗 事实上 |
[1:20:36] | this is gonna be… Gribbletastic. | 一切都会像格里布一样棒 |
[1:20:44] | How about running, for starters? Go, go, go, go! | 没听到起跑命令吗 快跑 |
[1:20:48] | And he’s off! Yes! Finally. | 他终于跑掉了 |
[1:20:51] | I’m a tie-dye, superfly Catch me on the other side | 我是一个扎染毒贩 想抓我比登天还难 |
[1:20:54] | Tart-choppin’, body-poppin’… | 甜饼砸我 身体炸开 |
[1:20:57] | Gribble! Stop being such an idiot and tell me which way! | 格里布 你这蠢货别闹了 快指路 |
[1:21:01] | Did you just call me an idiot? | 你刚才说我是蠢货吗 是吗 |
[1:21:02] | Mark. | 开始 |
[1:21:21] | – Get… Wait a minute! – Gribble! | -等下啊 -格里布 |
[1:21:25] | Let’s hit every single pipe on the way down! | 我们会撞上所有管子的 |
[1:21:28] | – Gribble! – I’m trying! | -格里布 -我在使劲 |
[1:21:39] | Again with the shooting? We just talked about this. | 怎么又开枪 我才说过别乱开枪 |
[1:21:42] | I think that… I think that they’re amazing and… | 我觉得他们精妙绝伦 |
[1:21:47] | I think that… | 我觉得 |
[1:21:49] | I think that you’re amazing. | 我觉得你也是 |
[1:21:54] | Gribble! | 格里布 |
[1:21:56] | – You can change colour! – What? | -你能变色 -什么 |
[1:21:59] | That is also…”bad”. | 这也真是”够坏的” |
[1:22:03] | – Mark. – Chute… | -开始 -跳进去 |
[1:22:07] | …number… three! | 三 号 |
[1:22:09] | – One, two, three! – Come on, Grib. We gotta go! | -一 二 三 -格里布 我们得走了 |
[1:22:12] | – They’ll figure it out! – No, they won’t. | -他们会明白的 -不 他们不明白 |
[1:22:13] | They’re dumb as a box of rocks. | 他们笨得像块石头 |
[1:22:23] | What dummy left that there? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[1:22:47] | No! Mom. Mom! | 不 妈妈 |
[1:22:51] | Mom. Mom! Mom, listen. Mom, look at me. | 妈 听我说 看着我 |
[1:22:55] | Mom, look at me. Look at me. | 妈 看着我 看着我 |
[1:22:56] | I’ll explain everything, but later. OK? | 我会跟你解释一切的 但得等会儿 行吗 |
[1:22:59] | Right now we’ve just gotta get to the ship. | 我们现在得赶到飞船那里 |
[1:23:00] | – The ship? – The ship. | -飞船 -飞船 |
[1:23:01] | – What ship?! – That ship! | -什么飞船 -那个飞船 |