英文名称:Jellyfish
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:53] | Oi. What you doing? | 喂 你干嘛呢 |
[02:27] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[02:40] | Fuck! | 操 |
[02:44] | Marcus! | 马库斯 |
[03:35] | Jenny. | 珍妮 |
[03:37] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[03:39] | You were all over the shop. | 你跳的乱七八糟的 |
[03:41] | Yeah, the joke shop. | 没错 跟闹着玩似的 |
[03:47] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[03:49] | You wanna get up and say that to my face, you little skank? | 你敢站起来对着我再说一遍吗 小傻逼 |
[03:55] | And that will do. | 够了 |
[03:58] | She started it, sir. | 老师 是她挑事的 |
[03:59] | Do I look like I care who started it? | 你觉得我关心是谁挑事的吗 |
[04:02] | You may go. | 你们可以走了 |
[04:05] | Except Sarah. | 萨拉留下 |
[04:12] | Sarah, why are you here? | 萨拉 你为什么在这 |
[04:16] | – I don’t know, sir. – And neither do I. | -我不知道 老师 -我也不知道 |
[04:18] | I don’t know why you bother coming to my class. | 我都不知道你为什么来上我的课 |
[04:20] | Oh, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[04:23] | You were looking for an easy ride. | 你是想轻松点 |
[04:24] | A doss, right? | 混日子 对吧 |
[04:26] | Performing Arts. | 表演艺术 |
[04:27] | For when Media Studies seems a bit too much like hard work. | 因为大众传媒听起来像是很难的一门课 |
[04:31] | Right? | 是吗 |
[04:32] | Wrong. Wrong. | 错了 错了 |
[04:34] | Because come hell or high water, | 因为不论千难万险 |
[04:35] | you will be going out onto that Theatre Royal stage. | 你都要登上皇家剧院的舞台 |
[04:37] | I don’t care whether it’s to fart the national anthem. | 我才不在乎你唱国歌是不是像放屁一样 |
[04:41] | By next lesson, I want an act. | 下节课 我要看到你的节目 |
[04:44] | All right? | 明白了吗 |
[04:45] | Now get out of my classroom. | 现在赶紧离开我的教室 |
[04:48] | And close the door. | 把门带上 |
[04:55] | What time d’you call this? | 你不看看现在都几点了 |
[04:58] | Sorry, all right? | 对不起 行了吧 |
[04:59] | I had to see a man about a dog. | 因为只狗跟一男的掰扯了半天 |
[05:01] | A dog? | 一只狗 |
[05:02] | – We’re getting a dog? – Oh, sure. | -我们要有一只狗了吗 -是啊 |
[05:04] | We’re getting a few, actually. | 其实 我们会有一群狗 |
[05:05] | They’re gonna wee and poo all over the house | 它们会在屋子到处撒尿便便 |
[05:08] | and you’re gonna have to pick it up. | 你们还得负责把便便捡起来 |
[05:09] | Ugh. So rank. | 恶心 臭死啦 |
[05:10] | Plop-plop! Yeah! | 噗通噗通 |
[05:12] | Plop-plop! | 噗通噗通 |
[05:18] | Oh, my. | 我天 |
[05:23] | Give me your crayons. | 把你蜡笔给我 |
[05:26] | Why are you drawing? | 你为什么画画 |
[05:34] | Shit. | 操 |
[06:05] | Ugh! They’re hard. | 这太硬了 |
[06:08] | They’re what we’ve got. | 我们只有这个 |
[06:10] | – Well, we’re not eating them! – Hey. | -我们才不吃这个 -听着 |
[06:17] | All right. Here’s the deal. | 好吧 我们做个交易吧 |
[06:20] | One, you eat your noodles and you don’t complain. | 第一 不许抱怨老实吃面条 |
[06:24] | Two, I’m gonna go to work, | 第二 我要去工作了 |
[06:26] | which I’m always really late for. | 我几乎天天都要迟到 |
[06:29] | Three, you lot behave yourselves and get ready for bed, | 第三 你们表现好点 自己准备睡觉 |
[06:33] | and four… | 第四 |
[06:36] | I’m gonna bring you back some crisps. | 我给你们带些薯条回来 |
[06:38] | – Space Raiders! – And chocolate. | -太空掠夺者 -还有巧克力 |
[06:41] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[07:55] | Um. Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[07:59] | Are you Sarah? | 你是萨拉吗 |
[08:22] | – Thank you. – That way out. | -谢谢 -从那边出去 |
[08:42] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[08:43] | Only, you… | 我看你 |
[08:45] | you weren’t on the floor. | 没在屋子里 |
[08:46] | Yeah. Sorry. I was just taking out the bins. | 抱歉 我出去扔垃圾的 |
[08:50] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[08:57] | Be really helpful if you could do tomorrow. | 你明天能来上班的话就帮了大忙了 |
[09:01] | Jamie’s sick. | 詹米生病了 |
[09:03] | – Time? – Two. | -什么时间 -两点 |
[09:04] | I can’t. I can’t do before five. | 不行 5点之前不行 |
[09:06] | Well, I wouldn’t ask unless I was desperate. | 要不是没办法 我也不会问你的 |
[09:10] | Well, I really can’t. I’m sorry, Vince. | 真的不行 抱歉 文斯 |
[09:11] | I can’t do that time. | 那个时间不行 |
[09:14] | You know, when I gave you this job, | 你知道的 我给你这份工作 |
[09:16] | it was with a view to you going full-time. | 就是想让你做全职的 |
[09:20] | And as it is, you’re hardly managing | 事实呢 你连我给你的 |
[09:22] | the part-time hours I’m giving you. | 兼职时间都做不好 |
[09:23] | I mean, it just makes me think, Sarah, that… | 萨拉 这让我在考虑 |
[09:26] | I dunno, that you’ve got somewhere else | 我不清楚 你是不是其他地方有什么工作 |
[09:28] | that’s more important to you. | 对你来说更重要呢 |
[09:30] | I want this to be a priority for you. | 我更想你的工作重点是这里 |
[09:32] | The arcade. | 这个电玩城 |
[09:33] | It is. I really love this job, Vince. | 是的 我超爱这份工作 文斯 |
[09:35] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[09:37] | I mean… | 我想说 |
[09:39] | I’m just not feeling that you want this job. | 我并没有感觉你很想要这份工作 |
[09:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:46] | All right, fine. I’ll do it. | 好吧 我会来的 |
[09:48] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[09:49] | – You sure? – Yeah | -确定吗 -嗯 |
[09:52] | Thank you, Sarah. | 多谢 萨拉 |
[09:54] | It’s much appreciated. | 非常感谢 |
[10:25] | And a fiver on there. | 这上面再刷5块 |
[10:41] | – Give it me. – Sure. | -给我 -好啊 |
[10:42] | I’ll give it to you. | 马上就给你 |
[11:40] | It’s not just Kiwi Doug with his eyes on Sophie. | 盯着索菲的可不仅仅是凯文·道格 |
[11:45] | Best friend Rueben is also trying his luck. | 好朋友吕贝同样在尝试 |
[11:48] | Yeah, another one. | 没错 又一个 |
[11:50] | We learn to put your shoulders on… | 我们学会把肩膀靠在 |
[11:52] | Okay, I got it, I got it. | 好了 我懂了 我懂了 |
[11:54] | I’ll teach you all how to fall. | 我来教你怎么倒下 |
[11:58] | That would have worked. | 那非常的有效 |
[12:01] | Okay, let me get your feet on your hips. | 我把你的脚放到髋关节的位置 |
[12:03] | Arms. | 胳膊 |
[12:05] | The girls, girls seem to be drawn to my arms. | 看起来女孩们都被我搂在了怀里 |
[12:09] | – Close the door. – Who knows? | -把门关上 -谁会知道 |
[12:11] | – You and me. – How are they doing it? | -只有我俩 -他们做得怎么样 |
[12:13] | This is what happens when you do leg exercises. | 做腿部运动就会这个样子 |
[12:17] | This is not working. | 这没有用 |
[12:20] | We’re bringing you here. | 我们带你们来这 |
[12:41] | – Hey! What you playing at? – Come on. | -你干嘛呀 -过来 |
[12:43] | Shoes. Let’s go. | 穿鞋 该走了 |
[12:45] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天哪 |
[12:50] | Come on! | 过来 |
[13:11] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[13:15] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[13:20] | Mom, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 妈妈 |
[13:24] | Work needs me in early today. | 我今天要早点去工作 |
[13:28] | Please, can you pick up Marcus and Lucy from school? | 你今天能去学校接马库斯和露西吗 |
[13:35] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[13:43] | – Promise you’ll be there? – Yes! | -答应我你一定会去的 -是 |
[13:45] | Will you just close the door? | 能不能把门关上 |
[13:46] | Okay. Thank you very much. | 好的 非常感谢 |
[13:50] | Mommy’s picking you up from school today. | 今天妈妈会去学校接你们 |
[13:52] | Why? Why aren’t you? | 为什么 为什么不是你 |
[13:54] | Because work, that’s why. Stand up, please. | 因为有工作 快起来 |
[13:55] | What about the bike? | 那自行车呢 |
[13:57] | I need the bike for work. | 我要骑自行车去工作 |
[13:59] | So, yes, for once in your tiny little lives, | 所以没错 出生以来第一次 |
[14:02] | you’re gonna have to walk. | 你们要自己走路回家 |
[14:03] | Now, come on, look sharp or you’re gonna be late. | 快点 不然要迟到了 |
[14:13] | Ooof, crack a window. | 快把窗户打开吧 |
[14:16] | Smells like ghetto in here all of a sudden. | 这里突然闻起来像贫民窟 |
[14:18] | Ooh. Bitch, say what? | 贱人 说什么呢 |
[14:20] | I said you smell like shit. | 我说你闻起来跟屎一样 |
[14:22] | Got a problem with that? | 有什么问题吗 |
[14:23] | No, no. See I can always shower, | 不 不 我可以经常洗澡 |
[14:27] | but you’re always gonna have | 不过你的脸看起来 |
[14:28] | a face like a bulldog shitting out a football. | 就像是斗牛犬拉在了足球上 |
[14:32] | Yo’ watch yourself. | 你给我注意点 |
[14:33] | Yo? Yo’ watch myself or what? | 注意什么 否则呢 |
[14:36] | Or what? | 否则呢 |
[14:38] | You and your crew gonna come merk me, yeah? | 你们还想弄死我 是吗 |
[14:41] | You’re well street, you lot, aren’t ya? | 你们都是高档社区的 是吧 |
[14:43] | Fucking quality street. | 去你妈的高档社区 |
[14:45] | Yo, Sarah Taylor. | 哟 萨拉·泰勒 |
[14:47] | Yo, Leroy. | 哟 勒鲁瓦 |
[14:49] | Do you know any other words other than “Yo,” Leroy? | 勒鲁瓦 除了”哟”你还会别的词吗 |
[14:52] | Oh, leave it out, Sarah. | 别闹了 萨拉 |
[14:54] | We were trying to practice before you came in | 你进来之前我们大家 |
[14:56] | – and started acting all hard. – Practice? | -都在努力练习呢 -练习 |
[14:57] | But you’re already perfect at taking away people’s will to | 但是在用傻逼歌曲去恶心人这方面 |
[15:02] | live with your stupid fucking songs! | 你已经是登峰造极了 |
[15:04] | And no, no, | 还有 不可能 不可能 |
[15:06] | doesn’t matter how many times you play along with Jane, | 不管你跟珍单独排练多少次 |
[15:10] | she’s not gonna go out with you. | 她都不可能跟你出去约会 |
[15:13] | She’s too busy letting Dan from Year 13 | 她忙着让那个13年级的丹 |
[15:16] | finger her down the Lido, aren’t ya? | 用手指抚慰她的海滨腹地呢 |
[15:18] | Fuck off, Sarah Taylor. No-one even likes you. | 去你的 萨拉·泰勒 没一个人喜欢你 |
[15:20] | What, like I give a fuck, Jane. | 说的好像我他妈在乎一样 珍 |
[15:22] | Like I give a fuck. | 好像我在乎一样 |
[15:23] | – You’re all– – And scene… | -你们 -这场景 |
[15:26] | Yo, Sarah Taylor, outside. Now. | 萨拉·泰勒 出去 马上 |
[15:30] | She started it. | 她先开始的 |
[15:31] | Oh, did she? How fascinating. Outside. | 是吗 真有意思 出去 |
[15:33] | – But, sir… – When I say out, you go out. | -但是老师 -我说出去 你就出去 |
[15:36] | That’s how this little interaction works! | 这里的规矩就是这样 |
[15:39] | Outside, now! | 马上出去 |
[15:49] | Up. | 起来 |
[16:05] | She started it. | 她先开始的 |
[16:07] | She was saying… | 她说 |
[16:10] | I let her have it. | 我让她自食恶果而已 |
[16:12] | You did. | 你做到了 |
[16:14] | You let them all have it. | 你让他们都自食恶果 |
[16:17] | Did you enjoy it? | 你很享受吗 |
[16:21] | So you do have a hobby. | 看来你还是有爱好的 |
[16:24] | You made them laugh. | 你让他们发笑 |
[16:26] | You almost made some of them cry, too, but… | 你也让一些人哭得很惨 |
[16:29] | mostly, you made them laugh. | 但是大部分时候 你让人发笑 |
[16:34] | Stand-up. | 单口相声[站起来] |
[16:36] | I am standing up. | 我站着呢 |
[16:39] | Your act. | 你的表演 |
[16:40] | Stand-up, as in comedy. | 喜剧里的单口相声 |
[16:43] | Two minutes. No swear words. | 两分钟 不许说脏话 |
[16:46] | Jokes? | 开玩笑吗 |
[16:47] | I want you to go figure out what comedy is. | 我想要你弄明白喜剧到底是什么 |
[16:49] | – Oh. But, sir… – No buts. | -但是老师 -没有但是 |
[16:52] | Here. | 给 |
[16:58] | Pen? | 有笔吗 |
[17:01] | Here. | 给 |
[17:06] | Write these names down. | 把这些名字记下来 |
[17:10] | Bill Hicks. | 比尔·希克斯 |
[17:13] | Richard Pryor. | 理查德·普赖尔 |
[17:17] | George Carlin. | 乔治·卡林 |
[17:19] | Chris Rock. | 克里斯·洛克 |
[17:22] | Frankie Boyle. | 弗兰奇·博伊勒 |
[17:24] | – These guys are– – All guys. | -这些人 -都是男人 |
[17:27] | Joan Rivers, Victoria Wood, | 琼·里弗斯 维多利亚·伍德 |
[17:29] | Katherine Ryan. | 凯瑟琳·瑞亚 |
[17:32] | So… | 那么 |
[17:34] | You understand what your homework is? | 你明白你的家庭作业是什么了吗 |
[17:38] | Is that Sarah for yes? | 这是明白了吗 |
[17:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:43] | All right. | 好了 |
[17:44] | Off you go, then. Library. | 你走吧 去图书馆 |
[18:01] | Right then, you horrible lot! | 好了 你们这群小鬼 |
[18:30] | Hello, Glasgow. | 你好 格拉斯哥 |
[18:36] | Right, then. How you doing, wee man? | 你怎么样 小矮人 |
[18:38] | Are you a weird-looking straight guy | 你是个长相怪异的直男 |
[18:39] | or a really weird-looking gay guy? | 还是个长得奇怪的同性恋 |
[18:44] | I’d cum on your face just to cover it up. | 我射你一脸来遮住 |
[18:49] | Depends how much you’d pay me. | 取决于你付我多少钱 |
[18:50] | How much would I pay you? | 我会付你多少钱 |
[18:51] | That was your fucking effort, was it? | 这就是你的努力 是吧 |
[18:54] | When your mom gave birth, she shat you out | 你妈生你的时候 她把你拉出来 |
[18:56] | so she could leave her pussy free | 这样她就能把屄空出来 |
[18:58] | for fucking the doctors. | 来操那些医生 |
[19:03] | You with the tattoos down there, man? | 有纹身的那个哥们 |
[19:05] | You look like the pad I keep beside my phone. | 你长得跟我放电话边上的本子一样 |
[19:09] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[19:10] | You look like you only remember your own name | 你看起来只记得你自己名字 |
[19:12] | because your mom’s got it tattooed on her lower back. | 因为你妈把你名字纹她腰上了 |
[19:16] | The Olympics, I couldn’t get tickets for the synchronized swimming, | 奥运会 我拿不到花样游泳的入场票 |
[19:19] | so instead, I watched a woman drown through a kaleidoscope. | 我的替代方案就是拿万花筒看一个女人淹死 |
[19:26] | Some people say you should never joke about rape. | 有些人说你不该拿强奸来讲段子 |
[19:30] | I probably shouldn’t have laughed through that, should I? | 我可能刚刚不该笑的 是吧 |
[19:32] | Fucking hell. | 卧槽了 |
[19:34] | Some people say you should never joke about rape, | 有人说你不该拿强奸开玩笑 |
[19:35] | rape can never be funny. | 强奸不可能好笑 |
[19:37] | To those people I say, | 我想对那些人说 |
[19:38] | imagine Piers Morgan | 想象一下皮尔斯·摩根 |
[19:40] | being raped by Lion-O from ThunderCats. | 被《霹雳猫》里的狮猫强奸 |
[19:45] | Those are just what-ifs, they’re not real. | 这些都是说着玩而已 不要当真 |
[19:47] | It’s been a pleasure talking to you, Glasgow. | 为你们演出很愉快 格拉斯哥的朋友们 |
[19:49] | Take care of yourselves, all the best. | 保重 祝你们开心 |
[20:10] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[20:32] | Sarah? You’re early today. | 萨拉 你今天来这么早 |
[20:34] | Yeah. I’ll be back in a minute. | 嗯 我马上就回来 |
[20:38] | You’ve just fired yourself. | 你刚刚把自己炒了 |
[20:41] | No, I haven’t. | 我没有啊 |
[20:42] | No, I haven’t, Vince. I’m really sorry. | 我没有啊 文斯 我真的很抱歉 |
[20:44] | Well, sorry’s not good enough, is it? | 道歉有什么用 |
[20:45] | I’m only a couple of minutes late. | 我只迟到了几分钟 |
[20:47] | Please don’t fire me. | 求你不要炒我 |
[20:48] | Look. I know it was short notice, Sarah, | 我知道这趟班是临时安排 萨拉 |
[20:50] | but you did say that you’d be here. | 但你确实说了你会准时来 |
[20:52] | I’m really sorry. I’m a couple of minutes late. | 我真的很抱歉 我只是迟到了几分钟 |
[20:55] | Well, look, I’ve, uh… | 听着 我 |
[20:57] | I’ve said my final word on it. | 我心意已决 |
[20:59] | The conversation’s over. | 对话到此结束 |
[21:02] | The conversation’s over? | 对话结束 |
[21:04] | The conversation’s right over now, is it? | 对话就此结束 是吗 |
[21:09] | Fucking hell. | 操你妈 |
[21:13] | It’s a fucking arcade. | 这他妈是个游戏厅 |
[21:15] | What are you Richard fucking Branson? | 你以为你他妈是理查德·布兰逊呢 |
[21:18] | No. You, you are a fat, horrible cunt! | 不 你就是个烂肥贱人 |
[21:28] | And I’ll have that polo shirt back, please. | 还有请把身上的马球衫还回来 |
[21:36] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[21:40] | Go fuck yourself! | 操你自己去吧 |
[21:42] | And you? | 还有你 |
[21:44] | You can go fuck yourself an’ all. | 你也操你自己去吧 |
[21:47] | Wanker! | 弱智 |
[21:49] | Fuckin’ wanker. | 他妈的弱智 |
[22:05] | And our guests tonight | 我们今晚的客人 |
[22:07] | know the value of everything and the cost of nothing… | 知道万物都有价值但又不想给钱 |
[22:10] | Mom? | 妈 |
[22:12] | …which is why we pay them | 这就是为什么我们給他们 |
[22:13] | in Woolworths’ vouchers. | 沃尔沃斯的代金券 |
[22:14] | Mom? | 妈 |
[22:15] | Joining me tonight | 今晚一起演出的是 |
[22:16] | are four money savvy comedians. | 四个钱迷谐星 |
[22:17] | A big round of applause for Team A, | 给A队一点掌声 |
[22:20] | Ava Vidal and Steve Bugeja. | 阿瓦 维达尔和斯蒂夫·布格亚 |
[22:24] | And Team B, Gráinne Maguire and Jeff Mirza. | B组 格雷恩·马奎尔和杰夫·米尔扎 |
[22:28] | Where are Marcus and Lucy? | 马库斯和露西在哪 |
[22:30] | Mom, where are Marcus and Lucy? | 妈 马库斯和露西在哪 |
[22:33] | I thought they was with you. | 我以为他们跟你在一块 |
[22:56] | Where is Sarah, then? Does she have a phone number? | 那萨拉在哪 你们有电话号码吗 |
[22:59] | Sarah’s here. | 萨拉在这 |
[23:01] | I found them wandering around on their own. | 我看到他们自己在街上晃悠 |
[23:02] | They looked a little lost. | 看起来像迷路了 |
[23:04] | -They’re fine, thanks. -Okay. Well, kids their age | -他们没事 谢谢 -好吧 他们 |
[23:06] | really shouldn’t be wandering about by themselves. | 这个年纪不该自个在街上到处晃悠 |
[23:08] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[23:09] | Uh, I mean, you know, | 我是说 你懂的 |
[23:11] | there are some people around here who might– | 这里有些人可能 |
[23:12] | There are some people around here | 这里有些人 |
[23:13] | who should mind their own business. | 不该多管闲事 |
[23:16] | I’m only trying to help. | 我是好意帮忙 |
[23:17] | Yeah, why don’t you go try somewhere else? | 是啊 那不如你去其他地方帮忙吧 |
[23:23] | Daddy! Hey. How’re you doing? | 爸爸 嘿 你怎么样啊 |
[23:27] | Nice. | 挺好的 |
[23:31] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[23:37] | I’m sorry, all right? | 对不起 行吗 |
[23:39] | You said Mommy was picking us up, | 你说妈妈会来接我们 |
[23:41] | and you made a deal. | 你答应的 |
[23:42] | Everyone went. | 所有人都走了 |
[23:44] | It was just us. | 就剩我们 |
[23:47] | Come on. | 好了 |
[23:49] | You know how Mommy gets when she’s not feeling well. | 你们知道妈妈不舒服的时候会什么样 |
[23:53] | I’m here now. | 我这不是来了吗 |
[23:56] | Come on, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[23:58] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[23:59] | Can we get some chips? | 我们能买点薯条吗 |
[24:01] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 当然 |
[24:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:04] | Yeah, sure. Just give me a fiver and I’ll go grab ’em. | 当然是真的 给我5块钱我就去给你们买 |
[24:51] | The moves are fine, as far as they go. | 目前为止 动作还不错 |
[24:55] | Thing is, ladies and gentlemen, | 关键在于 女士们先生们 |
[24:58] | anyone can learn a routine and keep time. | 任何人都能依葫芦画瓢 |
[25:02] | But that’s not what we’re about here. | 但那不是我们来这的目的 |
[25:05] | For this routine to mean anything, | 要把瓢画好 |
[25:10] | they need to come from somewhere deep inside you. | 你们得用心去画 |
[25:14] | Don’t just perform the routine. | 不是画出来就完了 |
[25:17] | Inhabit the routine. | 用你的心去感受 |
[25:20] | Yeah, well, we actually worked really hard on it. | 实际上 我们真的很认真去练的 |
[25:25] | You worked really hard on it, did you? | 你们认真练过了 是吧 |
[25:27] | And how many times have you been through it? | 那你们练了多少次 |
[25:32] | Well, that’s fine then. | 没关系 |
[25:34] | It’s not as though you want to be a dancer. | 看来你们并不想当个舞者 |
[25:36] | It’s not as though you want to travel the world, | 不想周游世界 |
[25:39] | connecting with people, places, and culture through your art. | 通过艺术连结人 地点和文化 |
[25:42] | Because if you did, you would work at it. | 因为如果你们真的想 你们就会认真点 |
[25:46] | Now, next lesson, | 现在 下一节课 |
[25:48] | I want you to bring me your A game. | 我想看到你们的顶级表演 |
[25:51] | Show me that you want it. | 让我看看你们的真心实意 |
[25:53] | And you’ll need to find a name for your crew. | 还有你们得定个队名 |
[25:56] | Something dynamic. | 动感点的名字 |
[25:58] | Something that suggests a bit of movement! | 能表现出运动的感觉 |
[26:01] | How about “The Bowel Movements”? | “肠道动作” 怎么样 |
[26:04] | Hark. | 听听 |
[26:05] | Does anyone else hear a comedian in the room? | 发现没 这里有一个谐星 |
[26:08] | Okay, clear the floor, | 很好 都让开 |
[26:09] | clear the floor, ladies and gentlemen. | 把空间腾出来 女士们先生们 |
[26:11] | I give you, all the way from the Isle of Thanet, | 让我有请 萨内特岛的 |
[26:16] | Sarah Taylor! | 萨拉·泰勒 |
[26:21] | Come on, Sarah, quick. | 快 萨拉 快来 |
[26:22] | On the floor, on the floor, on the floor. | 快来 快来 快来 |
[26:25] | Once again. | 再来一次 |
[26:27] | Give her a round of applause. | 给她来点掌声 |
[26:28] | Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, Sarah Taylor! | 女生们先生们 有请 萨拉·泰勒 |
[26:38] | This is the bit where you say stuff. | 这会你该开始说东西了 |
[26:40] | The stuff we agreed you’d work on. | 我们之前说好你会准备的内容 |
[26:52] | Did you look up any of those people I gave you? | 你查了我给你名字吗 |
[26:56] | And who did you watch? | 你看了谁的节目 |
[26:58] | Boyle. | 博伊勒 |
[26:59] | Oh, good! | 噢 很好 |
[27:01] | Okay, so did you write any material of your own? | 很好 那你自己写了点什么没 |
[27:07] | Nothing? | 没有吗 |
[27:13] | You haven’t had time to write so much as even a pun? | 你都没时间哪怕写一个双关吗 |
[27:21] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[27:23] | That’s right. Soak it up, Sarah, | 那好 好好感受一下 萨拉 |
[27:25] | because this is exactly what it will be like | 因为档你站在皇家剧院的舞台上时 |
[27:27] | at the Theatre Royal. | 就会是现在这样 |
[27:29] | Three hundred people staring at you, | 三百个人盯着你看 |
[27:30] | and you, staring at the floorboards. | 但你 只能盯着地板看 |
[27:37] | You just couldn’t care less, could you? | 你就不能上点心 是吧 |
[27:43] | Go on, Sarah. | 走吧 萨拉 |
[27:44] | Off you go. | 离开吧 |
[27:46] | You’ve clearly got nothing to contribute here. | 很明显你没什么可以表演的 |
[28:02] | The fuck you looking at, eh? | 你他妈看什么呢 |
[28:08] | Damn right I couldn’t care less, motherfucker. | 真他妈对 我就是不上心 王八蛋 |
[28:15] | You want jokes, Mr. Hale? Do ya? | 你想听笑话 黑尔老师 是吗 |
[28:17] | You want motherfucking jokes? | 你他妈想听点笑话 |
[28:18] | All right. I’ll give you some jokes. | 很好 我给你讲点笑话 |
[28:21] | How many drama teachers | 换个灯泡 |
[28:23] | does it take to change a light bulb? | 需要多少个戏剧老师 |
[28:30] | One to change the light bulb… | 一个来换灯泡 |
[28:40] | One to… | 一个 |
[28:42] | inhabit the light bulb. | 来用心去感受灯泡 |
[28:51] | Okay. | 很好 |
[29:07] | Motherfucker wants jokes. | 王八蛋想听笑话 |
[29:11] | I’ll give you fucking jokes. | 我他妈就给你笑话 |
[29:27] | What’s so funny? | 什么这么好笑 |
[29:29] | Come here! | 过来 |
[29:31] | Yeah, in a bit. | 好 马上 |
[29:44] | Babies. | 宝贝们 |
[30:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:14] | They want us out? | 他们要我们搬出去 |
[30:17] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 不知道 |
[30:25] | They’re saying we’re three months behind. | 他们说我们三个月没交房租了 |
[30:28] | But that can’t be possible. | 但那不可能 |
[30:29] | The housing goes straight to them. | 房租是直接付给他们的 |
[30:32] | They must have made a mistake. | 他们肯定搞错了 |
[30:35] | You’ve been signing on, haven’t you? | 交房租都是你在签字 是不是 |
[30:37] | Yeah. I think so. Yeah. | 是 我觉得是 |
[30:41] | You think so? | 你觉得是 |
[30:44] | You’ve been signing on, haven’t you? | 你有签字 是不是 |
[30:49] | That’s all you have to do! | 你唯一要做的就是签个字 |
[30:51] | I said I’m sorry! | 我说了对不起 |
[30:53] | Fuck me. Fuck me! | 我日 我日 |
[31:17] | Marcus, go watch TV with Lucy. | 马库斯 去跟露西看电视 |
[31:19] | I don’t want to. | 我不想去 |
[31:21] | Everything is fine, | 没事的 |
[31:23] | I just need to talk to Mommy for a bit. | 我就想跟妈妈谈一会 |
[31:24] | It’s okay. Go on. | 没事的 去吧 |
[31:25] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[31:31] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:32] | Stop saying you’re fucking sorry. | 别他妈的再说你很抱歉了 |
[31:36] | We had a deal. | 我们约好的 |
[31:38] | All you have to do is sign on, the rent gets paid, | 你只需要签个字 把房租付了 |
[31:42] | and I… I look after the rest. | 然后我 剩下的都交给我 |
[31:45] | The agency’s going to take us to fucking court. | 中介准备要起诉我们了 |
[31:48] | Well, is it… is it that bad? | 这 严重吗 |
[31:50] | What part of this do you think isn’t bad? | 哪个部分让你觉得不严重了 |
[31:53] | But don’t… don’t they say that we can pay? | 但上面 上面不是说我们可以付钱吗 |
[31:56] | With what? | 拿什么付 |
[31:58] | They want nine hundred and fifty-seven pounds | 他们要九百五十七镑 |
[32:01] | and eighty-nine pence. | 八十九便士 |
[32:02] | A fucking grand. | 他妈的一千块 |
[32:04] | I can get a job. | 我可以找个工作 |
[32:07] | You can’t drag your ass out of bed | 你连一周起一次床 |
[32:09] | and down the job center once a week, | 去趟人才市场都做不到 |
[32:11] | and you think you can go get a job? | 你觉得你能找到工作 |
[32:16] | They wouldn’t employ you as a fucking speed bump. | 他们都不会雇你去看厕所 |
[32:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:51] | I told you to stop saying sorry. | 我说过你别抱歉了 |
[32:53] | But I am. | 但我确实很抱歉 |
[32:56] | I’ve been so sorry. | 我一直都很对不起你们 |
[33:06] | Why are we stopping here? | 我们停这干嘛 |
[33:09] | I forgot something at home, I’m gonna go get it. | 我有东西落家里了 我要回去拿 |
[33:12] | I’ll be here for you later, okay? | 我晚点在这等你们 好吗 |
[33:14] | Deal? | 说好了哦 |
[33:16] | Promise. | 说好了 |
[33:18] | I’m gonna be right here. | 我会在这等你们 |
[33:20] | Now, go on. | 现在去吧 |
[33:23] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:29] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[33:35] | Fucking thing. | 破烂东西 |
[33:57] | Ticket number 43 to desk number 5, please. | 43号请到5号台 |
[34:08] | I don’t know. What’s she doing? | 不知道 她在做什么 |
[34:16] | Ticket number 44 to desk 12, please. | 44号请到12台 |
[34:24] | How can I help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[34:25] | My benefits have stopped. | 我的福利费被停掉了 |
[34:29] | Do you have any idea why that might be? | 那你知道可能因为什么吗 |
[34:31] | I’ve been ill. | 我生病了 |
[34:33] | Right. Well, let’s see what we can do about that then, shall we? | 好的 让我们看一下能怎么办 |
[34:37] | – Name? – Karen Taylor. | -姓名 -凯芮·泰勒 |
[34:43] | Uh, first line of address and postcode. | 具体地址和邮编 |
[34:45] | 18 Gladstone Rise, CT90PQ. | 格拉德斯通高地18号 CT90PQ |
[34:52] | And date of birth? | 出生日期 |
[34:54] | 9th of January, 1982. | 1982年1月9日 |
[35:07] | I’m really sorry, there seems to be a problem with my system. | 我很抱歉 这边系统可能出错了 |
[35:09] | Could you just wait here for me for one second? | 能在这等我一下吗 |
[35:11] | Sure. | 当然 |
[35:39] | Ms. Taylor? | 泰勒女士 |
[35:42] | Would you like to come with me? | 能跟我来一下吗 |
[35:43] | Are you aware of the seriousness of what you’ve tried to do? | 你是否知道你刚刚行为的严重性吗 |
[35:46] | False representation to claim benefit | 冒名领取福利补贴 |
[35:48] | carries a maximum penalty of five years in prison. | 最高可判五年有期徒刑 |
[35:51] | Well, it’s not false, because she is my mom. | 我不是冒名 因为她是我妈 |
[35:54] | She just… | 她只是 |
[35:55] | she can’t come in today. | 今天不能来 |
[35:57] | Right, well, I can see here | 好 我从这看到 |
[35:59] | that your mom’s council tax and housing has been stopped, | 由于你妈未能按时去失业求职津贴部门赴约 |
[36:02] | based on her failure to attend her scheduled JSA appointments. | 你们的市政税和房屋补贴都被停了 |
[36:05] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[36:07] | Why do you think I’m here? | 你觉得我为什么来这 |
[36:09] | We need them started up again, please. | 我们需要补贴继续发放 |
[36:11] | Well, I can’t discuss this with you, | 我不能跟你谈这些 |
[36:12] | I need to speak to your mom. | 我需要跟你母亲谈 |
[36:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:15] | I can’t open an appeal or an investigation | 如果本人没有到场 |
[36:17] | without the named account holder being present. | 我就不能申请申诉或调查 |
[36:19] | You’ll have to get her down here yourself. | 你得让她亲自来 |
[36:22] | She’s not well. | 她身体不好 |
[36:24] | She’s not well? | 不好吗 |
[36:26] | What do you mean? | 是什么意思 |
[36:34] | Right, well, I think the best thing for me to do today | 好吧 我觉得今天最好 |
[36:36] | is do a referral to the Social Services. | 把此事转到社会福利部门 |
[36:39] | She’s fine. We just need our housing. | 她没事 我们只需要住房 |
[36:42] | I can see you’ve had a spell in care in the past, | 我看到之前你受到过照顾 |
[36:46] | and that your mother… | 还有你母亲 |
[36:47] | She is fine, really. | 她没事 真的 |
[36:49] | She’s just really tired. | 她就是非常累 |
[36:51] | But if she cannot fulfill her duty of care to you, Sarah, | 但如果她不能承担抚养的责任 萨拉 |
[36:53] | then I need to make social services aware. | 那么我需要让社会福利部知道此事 |
[36:56] | I know you’ve had some involvement with them in the past, | 我知道你们过去也接触过他们 |
[36:58] | but that doesn’t mean to say that anybody’s going anywhere. | 但那并不意味着要有人离开 |
[37:00] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[37:02] | We just want our benefits. | 我们只想要补贴 |
[37:04] | It’s important for you to know | 你要知道重要的是 |
[37:05] | that I’m here to help. | 我是来帮你的 |
[37:08] | I know all about your help. | 我很了解对你们的”帮助” |
[37:11] | I’m just trying to do what’s best | 鉴于目前的状况 |
[37:13] | given the circumstances. | 我已经尽可能的在帮了 |
[37:15] | Yeah, well, you know what? | 是哦 知道吗 |
[37:16] | Fuck your circumstances, all right. | 去他妈的状况 |
[37:18] | If you really wanted to help me, then you’d give us the money | 如果你真心想帮忙 就会直接给钱 |
[37:21] | to stop them kicking us out of our fucking house | 阻止他们把我们赶出那所破房子 |
[37:23] | instead of sitting there with a face | 而不是跟个昏迷的智障一样 |
[37:26] | like a retard in a coma. | 耷拉着脸坐在这 |
[37:46] | What the fuck you looking at? | 你他妈的在看什么 |
[37:52] | Yeah, you and me both. | 是的 我俩都是 |
[38:34] | Oh! Just in time. | 刚好赶上 |
[38:39] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[38:50] | Is it Christmas? | 今天是圣诞节吗 |
[38:51] | No. | 不是 |
[38:53] | It’s just nice to make things look nice sometimes, isn’t it? | 有时让家里看起来很好 挺好的 对吗 |
[38:58] | Aren’t we only supposed to use them at Christmas– | 我们不是应该只在圣诞节用这些吗 |
[38:59] | I think we can use them whenever we want, can’t we? | 我觉得我们可以随时都用 是不是 |
[39:01] | ‘Cause it’s our house. | 因为这是我们的房子 |
[39:03] | Right. Sarah, do you want to give me your plate? | 萨拉 把盘子递给我吧 |
[39:06] | Mm. It smells all right, this. | 这个闻着不错 |
[39:10] | And there you are. | 给你 |
[39:12] | Lovely. | 真好 |
[39:16] | Just enough for you. | 对你来说够了 |
[39:20] | So, how was everybody’s day? | 大家今天过得怎么样 |
[39:25] | Sarah? | 萨拉 |
[39:27] | Fine. Great. | 不错 挺好的 |
[39:29] | You know, I was so excited about you all coming home, | 要知道 我真高兴你们都回家了 |
[39:32] | I could barely wait. | 我都等不及了 |
[39:34] | – Barely, eh? – Yeah. | -等不及吗 -对 |
[39:38] | This looks lovely. | 这看起来挺好的 |
[39:52] | You don’t like it, do you? | 你们不喜欢 是吗 |
[39:54] | No, it’s good. | 不 挺好的 |
[39:56] | Isn’t it, Lucy? | 对吗 露西 |
[40:09] | Mom, it’s fine. | 妈 没事的 |
[40:12] | It’s great. Really. | 很棒 真的 |
[40:17] | I can’t do anything right. | 我什么都做不好 |
[40:19] | I can’t do a fucking thing right! | 我他妈什么都做不好 |
[40:22] | Mom. | 妈 |
[40:25] | Mom, stop it. | 妈 别说了 |
[40:27] | Do your breathing. Come on. | 做下深呼吸 来 |
[40:30] | I can’t. I can’t. | 不行 不行 |
[40:34] | I’m… | 我 |
[40:35] | I’m fucking useless. | 真他妈没用 |
[40:40] | I’m a fucking speed bump! | 我他妈的就是一累赘 |
[40:43] | Mom. | 妈 |
[40:45] | Mom. | 妈 |
[40:47] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[40:49] | Mommy’s just really tired after all that cooking. | 妈妈只是做饭累着了 |
[40:51] | Aren’t you? Come on. | 对吧 来 |
[40:56] | Come on. | 加油 |
[40:57] | Everything’s fine. Just carry on, please. | 一切正常 继续吃 |
[40:59] | All right? Carry on. | 好吗 继续吃 |
[41:01] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[41:02] | Come on, Mom. | 来 妈妈 |
[42:00] | Need a hand with anything? | 需要”搭把手”吗 |
[42:05] | Suit yourself. | 那就自便 |
[43:33] | Can I have a go? | 我能用一下吗 |
[43:41] | Keep it. | 留着吧 |
[44:22] | Who’s gonna buy the lady a drink, then? | 谁能请这位女士喝一杯呢 |
[44:25] | Sarah fucking Taylor? | 他妈的萨拉·泰勒 |
[44:28] | Lady? | 女士 |
[44:29] | I wouldn’t piss in your mouth if you were dying of thirst. | 你渴死我都不会朝你嘴里撒尿 |
[44:33] | No? | 不会吗 |
[44:35] | Save that for your bum chums, do ya? | 留着给你的流浪汉 对吧 |
[44:42] | You best fuck off. | 你最好给我滚蛋 |
[44:55] | D’you have a pen? | 你有笔吗 |
[45:03] | You need to… | 你要 |
[45:12] | What are you writing? | 你在写什么 |
[45:16] | Nothin’. | 没什么 |
[45:18] | You look thirsty. | 看起来你挺渴的 |
[45:20] | Lloyd. | 劳埃德 |
[45:22] | A bourbon, and… | 一杯波本威士忌 还有 |
[45:25] | Same. | 跟他一样 |
[45:31] | What’s the occasion then? | 为了什么喝酒啊 |
[45:34] | Celebrating. | 庆祝 |
[45:37] | I made a sale. | 我做成了笔交易 |
[45:38] | What did you sell? | 你卖了什么 |
[45:40] | A sumptuous two-bed property. | 一套豪华双卧房产 |
[45:43] | Sea view. | 海景房 |
[45:44] | Ex-local authority. | 前政府官员的 |
[45:47] | Recently renovated by yours truly. | 最近鄙人刚重新装修 |
[45:52] | Three-twenty. | 三十二万 |
[45:54] | Fuck if I could get in. | 操 如果我能住进去就好了 |
[45:57] | So you’re an Estate Agent then? | 所以你是房地产经纪人 |
[46:00] | I am a developer, thank you very much. | 我是开发商 非常感谢 |
[46:04] | Right. | 好吧 |
[46:06] | Plenty of work round here for you lot, then. | 那这里有很多活你能做了 |
[46:08] | Yeah, you’re telling me. | 是的 可不是吗 |
[46:10] | And I can see the future. | 我能看见这里的未来 |
[46:13] | This place is gonna be the next Brighton. | 这地方会是下一个布赖顿 |
[46:18] | You know the DFLS, yeah? | 你知道DFLs吧 |
[46:20] | You know ’em? The Down From Londons? | 知道吗 从伦敦移居于南英的人 |
[46:22] | And Arlington House? | 还有阿灵顿宫 |
[46:24] | The Shard of Margate. | 马盖特的碎片 |
[46:27] | This is gonna be Shoreditch by the fucking sea. | 这他妈会是海岸边的西尔狄区 |
[46:30] | And they’re turning this place into a gold mine. | 他们会把这地方变成一个金矿 |
[46:34] | And I’m buying up the ground floor. | 我要把一楼买下来 |
[46:50] | Keep the change, yeah? | 不用找了 好吗 |
[46:53] | To the future, then. | 致未来 |
[46:54] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[46:56] | To the future. | 致未来 |
[47:14] | Have you got somewhere else we can go? | 你有什么我们能去的地方吗 |
[47:22] | You should’ve seen this place | 你该看看这地方在我装修前 |
[47:24] | before I got my hands on it. | 是个什么样子 |
[47:25] | Probably a fucking crack den. | 可能之前是个吸毒的窝点 |
[47:28] | Smelt like one. | 闻起来像是 |
[47:30] | It is nice though, huh? | 现在挺好的 对吧 |
[47:34] | I specced the fit out myself. | 我自己设计的 |
[47:39] | Sold for three-twenty. | 卖了三十二万 |
[47:44] | Guess how much it cost me. | 猜猜我的成本是多少 |
[47:48] | Don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[47:50] | Guess. | 猜 |
[47:53] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[47:54] | Come on, guess. | 来吧 猜猜 |
[47:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[47:57] | One-ten. | 十一万 |
[48:00] | That’s how much. | 就这么多 |
[48:02] | One-ten. | 十一万 |
[48:03] | It’s fucking ludicrous. | 简直不可思议 |
[48:06] | I mean, with the winnings from this one, | 我是说 有了这次的利润 |
[48:09] | I’m going to buy a couple more. | 我能再买些房子 |
[48:10] | Then strip, renovate, repeat. | 然后拆旧 重新装修 这样重复 |
[48:13] | That is how we do. | 我们就是干这个的 |
[48:16] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[48:36] | I’m so hot for you, babe. | 我欲火焚身了 宝贝 |
[48:39] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[48:41] | – Hot for me, are you? – Yeah. | -欲火焚身 是吗 -是的 |
[48:44] | Things I want to do to you? | 我想对你做的事 |
[48:46] | You’re gonna think you’ve won the pleasure lottery in heaven. | 你会认为是中了天堂的欢愉彩票 |
[48:50] | Okay, we’ll see about that. | 好吧 我们等着瞧 |
[48:55] | Let’s just fuck. | 我们开始干吧 |
[48:58] | Or let’s not. | 或者不干 |
[49:00] | Ah, come on. | 来吧 |
[49:03] | Come on, what’s wrong? | 快 怎么了 |
[49:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[49:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[49:10] | The thing is… | 其实 |
[49:13] | I’m not old enough to win the pleasure lottery. | 我还没到能摸那种欢乐彩票的年龄 |
[49:18] | I’m not even old enough to play the National Lottery. | 甚至没到玩国家彩票的年龄 |
[49:31] | Actually, you know what? I… | 实际上 你知道吗 我 |
[49:34] | I don’t even care, but… | 我根本不在乎 但 |
[49:37] | Just get out. | 就走吧 |
[49:39] | Yeah? | 行吗 |
[49:40] | All right. I’ll get out. | 好的 我会走的 |
[49:41] | All right. Now. | 那好 现在走 |
[49:44] | I might head on down back to the club, actually. | 实际上 我可能会回到那个夜店 |
[49:46] | Fucking go for it. | 你他妈的去吧 |
[49:48] | See if anyone remembers the guy in a cheap suit | 问问是否有人记得有个穿廉价西服的家伙 |
[49:51] | plying a 15-year old with drinks all night. | 和一个15岁的少女喝酒喝了整晚 |
[49:55] | You know, grinding her up and down on the dance floor. | 在舞池中来回上下蹭她 |
[49:57] | Hands all over her ass and her tits. | 上下其手她的屁股和双乳 |
[50:01] | I’m not asking for much. | 我不多要 |
[50:05] | What’s in that money-fold should do. | 钱夹里的那些就够了 |
[50:08] | Are you… | 你是在 |
[50:10] | Are you trying to blackmail me? | 你是在敲诈我吗 |
[50:13] | You little cunt. | 你个小贱人 |
[50:16] | That’s just how we do, I’m afraid. | 恐怕是这样 |
[50:22] | You know, the police, they won’t help you. | 你知道吧 警察不会帮你的 |
[50:26] | We didn’t even fuckin’… | 我们都没做 |
[50:28] | There’s nothing in there. All right? | 什么都还没发生呢 好吧 |
[50:30] | Well, I don’t mean the police. | 我说的不是警察 |
[50:34] | I think it’s your lovely wife who’d be most interested | 我觉得你那可爱的妻子 |
[50:36] | in what you’ve been up to tonight. | 会对你今晚的行踪非常感兴趣 |
[50:39] | I don’t think she’d be very happy to find out | 我觉得如果让她知道你对还没完成 |
[50:42] | that you’re into girls who haven’t | 普通中等教育的女孩感兴趣 |
[50:44] | even finished their GCSEs. | 她可能不会很高兴 |
[50:47] | It may even make her think twice | 甚至可能会认真考虑 |
[50:49] | about having you round her daughter. | 是否该让你远离她女儿 |
[50:50] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[50:56] | I think it’s in that pocket. | 我觉得在那个兜里 |
[50:58] | – Fucking take it. – Okay. | -都他妈拿去 -好的 |
[51:01] | Get out. | 滚 |
[51:03] | Get out. | 滚 |
[51:04] | Get the fuck out! | 快他妈滚 |
[51:06] | Get out! | 滚 |
[51:07] | You fucking cunt! | 你个该死的婊子 |
[51:46] | Okay. Oh. | 好了 |
[51:50] | You look… you look A-okay. | 你们看起来 你们看起来很好 |
[51:55] | Let’s see. | 我们看看 |
[51:56] | Oh, you’ve got a little bit of something there. | 你那沾了点东西 |
[51:57] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[52:01] | There you go. | 好了 |
[52:03] | Lovely. | 很好 |
[52:04] | Why didn’t you wake me up? | 你为什么没叫醒我 |
[52:06] | Oh, you looked like you could do with a lie-in. | 你看起来需要睡个懒觉 |
[52:08] | I need to get them ready for school. | 我得帮他们准备好去上学 |
[52:10] | No, my darling. Look, they’re all ready to go. | 不亲爱的 他们已经准备好去上学了 |
[52:21] | You cleaned? | 你打扫卫生了 |
[52:24] | Um, I’m sorry about last night. | 昨晚的事我很抱歉 |
[52:26] | I was just, you know… | 我当时只是 你知道的 |
[52:28] | I really wanted to do something nice | 我真的很想做点好事的 |
[52:30] | and then it, I just got all, you know… | 结果 我弄得 你知道的 |
[52:34] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[52:36] | You’re my angel, you know that? | 你是我的天使 知道吗 |
[52:39] | I’d be nothing without you. We all would be. | 没有你我什么都不行 我们都是 |
[52:43] | Oh, by the way, uh, this came. | 对了 收到了这个 |
[52:48] | We should open it really, shouldn’t we? | 我们应该打开吧 对吗 |
[52:51] | Guess so. Pass it here. | 大概吧 给我吧 |
[53:03] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[53:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[53:12] | Oh, my god, what is that? | 我的天哪 这是什么 |
[53:15] | Problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[53:17] | What? How? | 什么 怎么做到的 |
[53:19] | From work. I got an advance. | 工资 我得到了晋升 |
[53:20] | Oh my god. How, how, how… | 我的天 有 有 有 |
[53:22] | How much is that? | 有多少 |
[53:24] | Two hundred and eighty. | 二百八十块 |
[53:29] | Come here! | 来抱抱 |
[53:31] | What did you say to them? | 你怎么跟他们说的 |
[53:33] | This and that. | 东扯西扯的 |
[53:34] | It should be enough to put them off, you know, | 应该足够延段时间了 |
[53:36] | while we find the rest, but… | 剩下的我们再想办法 但 |
[53:37] | Ah, that’s amazing, Sarah. | 太好了 萨拉 |
[53:39] | Oi, you two, come and give your sister a hug. | 你们俩 过来给你们姐姐个拥抱 |
[53:42] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[53:45] | We’re gonna be all right, aren’t we? | 我们会没事的 对吗 |
[53:47] | We’re always all right, as long as we stick together. | 只要我们一家人在一起 就总能化险为夷 |
[53:50] | Yeah? As long as we stay together. | 对吧 只要我们在一起 |
[53:53] | You know what we should do? | 知道我们该干什么吗 |
[53:54] | We should celebrate. | 我们该庆祝 |
[53:55] | We need to have a party. | 我们需要来场联欢 |
[53:57] | Well, we need to get to school. | 我们得去学校了 |
[53:59] | Shall we go to Dreamland? | 我们去梦幻乐园好不好 |
[54:01] | Shall we go to Dreamland? | 我们去梦幻乐园好不好 |
[54:04] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[54:04] | Dreamland, Dreamland, Dreamland! | 梦幻乐园 梦幻乐园 梦幻乐园 |
[54:08] | Dreamland, Dreamland, Dreamland! | 梦幻乐园 梦幻乐园 梦幻乐园 |
[54:10] | Mom, have you seen the prices on that place? | 妈妈 你知道去那要花多少钱吗 |
[54:12] | Oh, well, we ain’t been since it’s reopened. | 重新开张以后我们就没去过了 |
[54:15] | Oh, come on. | 求你了 |
[54:17] | Couple of rides. | 就玩几个项目 |
[54:19] | For the kids. | 为了小孩子们 |
[54:21] | Please, Sarah. | 求你了 萨拉 |
[54:23] | Please, Sarah. Please. | 求你了 萨拉 求你了 |
[54:25] | Please. | 求你了 |
[54:26] | Please, Sarah. Please! | 求你了 萨拉 求你了 |
[54:28] | Oh, Sarah. Please! | 萨拉 求你了 |
[54:30] | Sarah, please. | 萨拉 求你了 |
[54:31] | Please, Sarah. Please. Sarah, please. | 求你了 萨拉 求你了 萨拉 |
[54:34] | We love you, Sarah. Please. Please. | 我们爱你 萨拉 求你了 求你了 |
[54:40] | One family ticket, please. | 一张家庭票 谢谢 |
[54:41] | There’s no family tickets. | 没有家庭票 |
[54:43] | The prices are there. | 价格都在这了 |
[54:44] | Well, it says it’s free to enter. | 上面说进门是免费的 |
[54:45] | Yeah, it’s free to get in, | 对 进门是免费的 |
[54:47] | but you need tokens or wristbands for the rides. | 但你需要代币或手环才能玩项目 |
[54:49] | Well, then, we’ll have just one adult | 那我们就买一张成人票 |
[54:50] | and three children, please. | 三张儿童票 谢谢 |
[54:54] | Mom, we could just get a few tokens. | 妈妈 我们可以只买一点代币 |
[54:58] | Come on, Sarah, just give her the money. | 快点 萨拉 把钱给她 |
[54:59] | She’s waiting. | 人家等着呢 |
[55:05] | Here you are. | 给你 |
[55:12] | Lovely. Right, come on then. | 很好 快点来吧 |
[55:14] | Oi, you two. | 你们俩 |
[55:15] | – Come on, Sarah. – Come on, Sarah! | -快点 萨拉 -快点 萨拉 |
[55:18] | Yeah, come on, Sarah. | -快来嘛 萨拉 |
[55:23] | It’s massive! | 这么大 |
[55:28] | Right, so what d’you want to go on first, then? | 好了 接下来你们想先玩哪个项目 |
[55:30] | – Helter-skelter! – Big wheel! | -螺旋滑梯 -摩天轮 |
[55:31] | You know what? I think Sarah should decide. | 你们知道吗 我觉得我们该让萨拉决定 |
[55:33] | What do you wanna go on, sweetheart? | 你想玩哪个 甜心 |
[55:36] | Uh, I dunno. | 我不知道 |
[55:38] | How about the… | 要不就 |
[55:42] | dodgems? | 碰碰车 |
[55:56] | Are you okay, baby? | 没事儿吧 宝贝 |
[55:58] | Are you okay? | 没事儿吧 |
[56:05] | Ride ’em, cowboy, ride ’em. | 冲啊 牛仔 冲啊 |
[56:57] | Right, who’s hungry? | 好 有人想吃东西吗 |
[56:58] | – Who wants chips? – Me, me, me! | -谁要薯条 -我 我 我 |
[57:00] | Uh, Mom, I… | 妈妈 我 |
[57:03] | I’ll get you some chips, yeah? | 我会给你带薯条的 好吧 |
[57:04] | Come on, you two. | 快来 你们俩 |
[57:08] | Sarah? | 萨拉 |
[57:12] | I know you’re there, I can hear the music. | 我知道你在听 我能听到音乐 |
[57:14] | Why aren’t you in school? | 为什么没来上学 |
[57:16] | I’m gonna have to take this to the Head. | 我得把情况报给主任了 |
[57:22] | Uh, yeah. We have to go now. | 我们现在得走了 |
[57:24] | School called. | 学校打电话了 |
[57:25] | I don’t wanna. | 我不想走 |
[57:27] | Uh, get up, please. | 起来 好不好 |
[57:28] | We need to go to school right now, they just called. | 我们得立刻去学校 他们刚刚打电话来了 |
[57:30] | Right, listen. | 好了 听我说 |
[57:31] | If we go on all the rides now, | 如果我们现在把所有项目都玩遍 |
[57:33] | then that’s nothing to look forward to | 那下次我们再来的时候 |
[57:35] | the next time we come back, is it? | 就没有什么可期待的了 对吗 |
[57:40] | Oh, looks like they don’t want to come back again. | 看起来他们不想再来了 |
[57:44] | We do! We do! | 我们想 我们想 |
[57:45] | Well, pick your chips up and come on. | 那就拿起你们的薯条 走了 |
[57:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[57:50] | Don’t worry about it, babe. | 没事儿 宝贝 |
[57:52] | Listen, what you gonna do about the rent? | 对了 你打算什么时候弄房租的事 |
[57:55] | Uh, I’ll give it to the agency after school. | 我放学了就给中介送过去 |
[57:58] | Thing is, you can’t be skippin’ off work. | 但是 你不能翘班呀 |
[58:00] | Not after they, you know, given you that big advance. | 尤其不能在他们刚给你晋升的情况下 |
[58:04] | Um, I’ll do it tomorrow, then. | 那我就明天去送房租 |
[58:06] | Why don’t you let me do it? ‘Cause I’m out and about now. | 为什么不让我去呢 我都已经出来了 |
[58:10] | Mom, I… | 妈妈 我 |
[58:11] | No, listen. I know. | 不 听我说 我知道 |
[58:13] | I know that I’ve been a bit up and down lately. | 我知道我最近情绪有点起伏 |
[58:16] | But today’s a really good day, | 但今天真的是个好日子 |
[58:17] | and I just… I just want to be of some help. | 我只是 我只是想帮点忙 |
[58:20] | Come on. | 拜托了 |
[58:21] | Let me be more than a speed bump. | 给我个机会证明自己不是个废物吧 |
[58:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[58:32] | Good girl. | 乖女儿 |
[58:33] | Come here, you. | 来抱抱 |
[58:35] | I love ya. | 爱你 |
[58:37] | Right, come on, you. Off to school. | 好了 你们俩 该去上学了 |
[58:40] | Better eat them chips up. | 最好先把薯条吃了 |
[58:42] | Can we just hurry up? | 我们能快点吗 |
[58:45] | …efforts to lose the card | 在舞台中央 |
[58:46] | at about the middle of the deck. | 制造牌丢了的假象 |
[58:48] | You should find that it always makes its way straight back… | 但是你总能快速地让它 |
[58:51] | to the top. | 回到顶上 |
[58:52] | That’s good Tommy, really great. | 真不错 汤米 真的很好 |
[58:55] | And The Matrix called. | 矩阵在召唤 |
[58:57] | Keanu Reeves wants his coat back. | 基努·里维斯想把黑外套要回去了 |
[59:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[59:03] | All right. | 好了 |
[59:05] | Next. | 下一位 |
[59:09] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[59:11] | Uh, one second, Emma. | 稍等 艾玛 |
[59:15] | And? | 怎么了 |
[59:17] | Now I’m here. | 我来了 |
[59:19] | Why? | 为什么来 |
[59:21] | Dress rehearsal. | 带装彩排 |
[59:22] | Oh, wrong. | 不对 |
[59:23] | If you were here for the dress rehearsal, | 如果你来参加带装彩排 |
[59:24] | you’d have been here at nine o’clock | 就应该9点钟到的 |
[59:25] | like everyone else. | 跟其他人一样 |
[59:26] | Instead of which you show up at midday. | 而不是中午才来 |
[59:29] | And you’re out of the showcase. | 你已经被踢出才艺演出了 |
[59:31] | But I did what you asked. | 可是我照你说的做了 |
[59:33] | Look. | 看 |
[59:35] | I made a routine. | 我写内容了 |
[59:37] | This isn’t about your routine. | 这跟内容没关系 |
[59:39] | This is about showing some respect. | 重点是你有没有表现出尊重 |
[59:41] | Come on, Mr. Hale. | 求你了 黑尔老师 |
[59:44] | I’ve got some material here. | 我带了内容来的 |
[59:46] | I think it’s really gonna interest you. | 我觉得你会感兴趣的 |
[59:48] | You show up three hours late, | 你迟到了三个小时 |
[59:50] | disrupt your classmates’ last rehearsal | 打断了你同学在皇家剧院 |
[59:52] | before they get out on that Theatre Royal stage, | 正式演出前的最后一次彩排 |
[59:54] | and you still expect to go on? | 然后还觉得自己能继续参加 |
[59:57] | You’ve shown quite clearly where your priorities lie. | 你已经清楚表明了你心里什么更重要 |
[1:00:01] | Do you think Frankie Boyle | 你觉得弗兰奇·博伊勒 |
[1:00:03] | tits about at a theme park all day | 会像你一样前一天去主题公园玩 |
[1:00:05] | before getting out on that stage and killing it like that? | 然后第二天登台获得满堂彩吗 |
[1:00:09] | No, because he’s a craftsman. | 不 因为他是个匠人 |
[1:00:12] | He channels his anger, his frustration, | 他把自己的愤怒 挫折 |
[1:00:15] | his vulnerability, and works them into his comedy. | 脆弱无助 全都揉进他的喜剧里了 |
[1:00:18] | Work, Sarah. | 工作 萨拉 |
[1:00:19] | Dedication. | 奉献 |
[1:00:22] | But you’re not a worker, are you? | 但你不是个努力做事的人 不是吗 |
[1:00:24] | I know more about work | 我比达伦·布朗 |
[1:00:26] | than Derren Brown-finger up there. | 更了解工作 |
[1:00:30] | Call this fucking work? | 你他妈管这叫工作 |
[1:00:32] | Titting around on stage with this bunch of no-talent fuck buckets. | 陪这群毫无天赋的呆子一起排练 |
[1:00:37] | Telling them that they could go far | 告诉他们只要他们的愿望足够强烈 |
[1:00:40] | if they just wished hard enough. | 就可以达到心中的目标 |
[1:00:42] | You think your stupid showcase | 你以为你那愚蠢的才艺演出 |
[1:00:44] | is gonna send us around the world? | 可以让我们去世界各地演出吗 |
[1:00:47] | It’s a joke. | 真是笑话 |
[1:00:49] | This is Margate for fuck’s sake. | 这里是马盖特 老天 |
[1:00:52] | The only person this shit matters to, is you. | 唯一关心这破烂演出的人 就是你 |
[1:00:55] | And you’re old, and you’re stuck here. | 你老了 被困在这里 |
[1:01:01] | All you have is us, and it is fuckin’ tragic. | 你只剩我们了 真是他妈的悲剧 |
[1:01:10] | Is something wrong, Sarah? | 有什么不对吗 萨拉 |
[1:01:12] | No. | 没有 |
[1:01:15] | Everything’s just fuckin’ fine. | 一切都他妈的很好 |
[1:01:27] | Emma Um, Emma. | |
[1:01:30] | All of you. Five minutes. | 所有人 休息五分钟 |
[1:01:48] | Fuck it. | 操 |
[1:02:06] | Think you’re Simon fucking Cowell? | 你以为你他妈的是西蒙·考威尔 |
[1:02:10] | Fucking wanker. | 去你妈的混蛋 |
[1:02:16] | Sarah? | 萨拉 |
[1:02:20] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[1:02:42] | For fuck’s sake. | 老天 |
[1:02:54] | Well, come on, then. Let’s go. | 快上来吧 我们该走了 |
[1:03:02] | Aren’t we stopping? | 我们不停一下吗 |
[1:03:21] | …space. | 空间 |
[1:03:22] | There were obviously things that were going to take place. | 显然这里会发生些事情 |
[1:03:24] | So how many of these posters? | 那有多少这样的海报 |
[1:03:25] | Have you mailed out? | 你都寄出去了吗 |
[1:03:27] | Ooh, we’ve… you know, we haven’t mailed them out. | 我们 我们还没有都寄出去 |
[1:03:30] | Are you all right, kids? How was your day? | 孩子们 今天过得怎么样 |
[1:03:33] | You wanna see the bunch of jokers | 你们想看这些小丑吗 |
[1:03:35] | they’ve got on this show. | 他们上电视了 |
[1:03:37] | Whose van is that outside? | 外面的车是谁的 |
[1:03:39] | Oh, that’s ours. I got it today. | 是我们的 我今天刚开来的 |
[1:03:42] | This bloke was practically giving it away. | 这家伙几乎算是送给我的 |
[1:03:45] | It’s cool, innit? | 很酷 不是吗 |
[1:03:46] | We got a van? | 我们有车了 |
[1:03:47] | Yeah. We got a van, in’t we? | 是的 我们有车了 不是吗 |
[1:03:49] | Now we can go away wherever we want. | 现在我们想去哪儿都可以了 |
[1:03:52] | You know? Like a proper family. | 知道吗 就像正常家庭那样 |
[1:03:55] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:03:57] | Please tell me you paid the rent. | 求你告诉我付过房租了 |
[1:03:58] | Ah, lighten up. | 放松点 |
[1:04:00] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天啊 |
[1:04:02] | Stop being such a Buzz Killington. | 你这人怎么这么扫兴 |
[1:04:04] | You bought a fucking van! | 你他妈的买了辆车 |
[1:04:05] | I bought it for us. | 是为我们大家买的 |
[1:04:07] | You haven’t even got a license anymore. | 你连驾照都没有了 |
[1:04:09] | I still remember how to drive. | 我还记得怎么开车 |
[1:04:11] | I’m gonna drive youse all to school, innit? | 我打算开车送你们上学不好吗 |
[1:04:13] | It’s only got two seats. | 就只有两个座位 |
[1:04:14] | It doesn’t matter. It’s got a big boot. | 没关系 后备箱很大 |
[1:04:16] | What, big enough for us to move into | 怎样 大到当我们的房子被收回时 |
[1:04:18] | when they repossess our house? | 可以搬到里面去住吗 |
[1:04:20] | Why have you gotta do this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[1:04:22] | Why do you have to spoil everything? | 你为什么要破坏所有事 |
[1:04:26] | Can’t you see how happy the babies are? | 你没看见孩子们有多开心吗 |
[1:04:28] | It’s so fucking typical of you. | 你总是这样 |
[1:04:30] | Why? | 为什呢 |
[1:04:35] | Where did it come from? | 车从哪儿买的 |
[1:04:38] | You need to take it back, Mom, please. | 求你把车退了 妈妈 |
[1:04:40] | Why are you such a drag? | 你怎么这么讨人厌呢 |
[1:04:42] | Ever since you were born, you been a fucking drag. | 从你出生开始 你他妈的就是一个讨厌鬼 |
[1:04:45] | You been fucking stopping me doing what I wanna do. | 你他妈的总是阻止我做我想做的事情 |
[1:04:48] | Fucking no wonder I’m depressed. | 他妈的难怪我抑郁了 |
[1:04:50] | All right, then, Mom. Just go upstairs, will ya? | 好了妈妈 上楼去好吗 |
[1:04:52] | Fucking telling me what to do? Are you? | 你他妈的在命令我要做什么 是吗 |
[1:04:56] | You fucking telling me what to do? | 你他妈的在命令我吗 |
[1:04:59] | Just go upstairs. | 上楼去吧 |
[1:05:01] | – Are you the boss? – Go upstairs, Mom. | -你是老大吗 -妈妈 上楼去吧 |
[1:05:02] | You’re in charge, are you? You in charge? | 你控制一切 是吗 你掌权啊 |
[1:05:05] | Are you the boss? Hm? | 你是我的上司吗 是吗 |
[1:05:07] | Are you the big fucking boss? | 你他妈是我老板吗 |
[1:05:09] | Marcus, Lucy, go upstairs. | 马库斯 露西 上楼去吧 |
[1:05:11] | Oh, yeah. Go on, babies. Go on. | 好吧 上去吧 宝贝们 |
[1:05:13] | Go on upstairs. Sarah says so. | 上楼吧 萨拉叫你们上去 |
[1:05:16] | Fucking she’s in charge now, yeah. | 妈的 她现在是老大了 |
[1:05:18] | Are you the big fucking boss? | 你他妈的是老大吗 |
[1:05:19] | Fuck you! | 我操你妈的 |
[1:05:20] | Fuck you! Fuck all of youse. | 我操 我操你妈的 |
[1:05:22] | I’m fucking off out of here, you little bunch of cunts. | 我他妈的走了 你们这群狗娘养的 |
[1:05:40] | Where’s Mommy gone? | 妈妈去哪儿了 |
[1:05:43] | She’ll be back when she’s calmed down. | 等她冷静下来 她会回来的 |
[1:05:45] | That’s not what she said. | 但她不是这么说的 |
[1:05:47] | Well, sometimes Mommy says things she doesn’t mean. | 有的时候妈妈会口是心非 |
[1:05:49] | But I want Mommy back. | 我希望妈妈回来 |
[1:05:51] | You’re stuck with me, okay? | 你们和我在一起好吗 |
[1:05:53] | But I want Mommy. | 但是我想要妈妈 |
[1:05:54] | Well, she’s fucked off, okay? | 她已经走了 好吗 |
[1:05:57] | So you’re stuck with me, and I’m stuck with you. | 现在就是你们和我 我和你们在一起 |
[1:06:01] | Now go to fucking sleep. | 该死的快睡觉吧 |
[1:06:20] | Ms. Taylor? | 泰勒小姐 |
[1:06:22] | Karen? | 凯芮 |
[1:06:23] | Are you in there? | 你在里面吗 |
[1:06:24] | We need to talk to you. | 我们需要谈一谈 |
[1:06:26] | Can you open the door, please? | 请开门 好吗 |
[1:06:31] | We’re only here to help you. | 我们是来帮助你的 |
[1:06:40] | Get down there. | 快趴下 |
[1:06:41] | – What’s happening? – Just be quiet. | -怎么了 -保持安静 |
[1:06:46] | It’s important we speak to you. | 我们谈一谈吧 这很重要 |
[1:06:48] | We understand you’re not very well. | 我们知道你状况不太好 |
[1:06:51] | If you’re in there, open the door. | 如果你在家的话 请开门好吗 |
[1:08:11] | It’s a big day for you today. | 今天对你们来说是个大日子 |
[1:08:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:08:14] | Well, I was thinking. | 我在考虑 |
[1:08:16] | ‘Cause you’re all big, and grown up, and all of that, | 因为你们是大孩子了 你们都长大了 |
[1:08:19] | that maybe today, you get to walk home by yourself. | 或许今天你们可以自己走路回家了 |
[1:08:21] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[1:08:23] | Marcus, you’ve got to start growing up. | 马库斯你要学着懂事 |
[1:08:24] | Well, I don’t want to! | 但我不想 |
[1:08:26] | You’ll be fine, okay? You’ve got each other. | 你们会没事的 好吗 你们有彼此 |
[1:08:29] | Come on. | 快下来 |
[1:08:32] | Get up, please. | 站起来 拜托 |
[1:08:34] | Get up now! | 给我下来 |
[1:08:38] | Come on, hurry up. | 来吧 快点 |
[1:08:41] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[1:08:46] | Right, I’ll see you at home later. | 很好 我们一会儿在家见 |
[1:09:13] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[1:09:14] | I want my job back. | 我想要重新回来工作 |
[1:09:19] | I’m ready to go full-time. | 我打算全职工作 |
[1:09:23] | What you said to me the other day? | 你那天怎么跟我说的 |
[1:09:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:09:32] | See… | 看吧 |
[1:09:34] | It’s that attitude, isn’t it, Sarah? | 这就是你的态度 萨拉 |
[1:09:36] | – I mean, I just don’t– – Okay, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | -我是说 我不 -我很抱歉 |
[1:09:38] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry, Vince. | 文斯 我很抱歉 |
[1:09:41] | Please. I need this job. | 拜托了 我需要这份工作 |
[1:09:44] | It won’t happen again, I promise. | 我保证再也不会了 |
[1:09:47] | Please, Vince. | 求你了 文斯 |
[1:09:58] | All right, you start work now. | 好吧 你现在就开始工作 |
[1:10:01] | You work from noon to close every day. | 你每天从中午工作到关门 |
[1:10:05] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[1:10:10] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[1:10:12] | Christ. Same rate as before. | 老天 和以前一样 |
[1:10:14] | But I’m working full-time now. | 但是我现在是全职了 |
[1:10:20] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:10:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:10:48] | Hello, stranger. | 你好 陌生人 |
[1:10:51] | I thought you’d quit. | 我以为你辞职了 |
[1:10:55] | Well, you know, | 你知道的 |
[1:10:56] | couldn’t keep away. | 我没法离开 |
[1:10:58] | Mmm, do you… do you suppose you’ve got a break coming up? | 你马上 后面会有休息时间吗 |
[1:11:01] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[1:11:02] | Vince is on the floor. | 文斯还在 |
[1:11:05] | Five minutes? | 五分钟后呢 |
[1:11:06] | I told you, Vince is on the floor. | 我告诉你了 文斯还在 |
[1:11:09] | Just play the machines a bit. He’ll be gone soon. | 你玩一会儿游戏机 他很快就走的 |
[1:11:14] | Look, I… I’ve got to get home. | 听着 我得回家了 |
[1:11:17] | – I’ve got to get back. – I can’t. | -我得回去了 -我不行 |
[1:11:18] | Just wait a minute, would ya? | 就等一会 好吗 |
[1:11:24] | I’ve missed you. | 我挺想你的 |
[1:11:28] | Fine, uh, it… | 好吧 |
[1:11:30] | Forty quid? | 四十镑 |
[1:11:35] | Come on. | 好吗 |
[1:11:50] | I can’t believe you, Sarah! | 萨拉你真让我难以置信 |
[1:11:52] | On my business premises! | 在我的店里 |
[1:11:55] | I’m gonna have to call in the police. | 我得要报警 |
[1:11:56] | Oh, please don’t, Vince. | 文斯 求你别报警 |
[1:11:58] | It’s soliciting! | 这是嫖娼 |
[1:11:59] | On my business premises! | 在我的店里 |
[1:12:01] | Any idea what they can do to me? | 你知道他们会对我做什么吗 |
[1:12:04] | Please, Vince, don’t. | 文斯 求你了 |
[1:12:05] | You’ve left me no option! | 你让我别无选择 |
[1:12:06] | But I had to do it, Vince! I had to do it. | 但我不得不这么做 文斯 |
[1:12:10] | I’m the only one bringing in any money. | 我是家里唯一挣钱的人 |
[1:12:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:12:16] | I’m so, so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[1:12:18] | I did not mean to cause you any trouble. | 我不是故意给你添麻烦的 |
[1:12:20] | You’ve got to believe me. | 请相信我 |
[1:12:21] | I did not mean to cause you any trouble. | 我不是故意给你添麻烦的 |
[1:12:24] | Really. | 真的 |
[1:12:26] | Yep, you’re in a corner. | 好吧 你处境很糟 |
[1:12:28] | But I’m sorry, you are in an even bigger corner now. | 但我很抱歉 现在你的处境更糟了 |
[1:12:32] | God, please don’t, Vince. | 上帝 文斯 我求你了 |
[1:12:34] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:12:36] | Surely, there must be something that I can do for you. | 一定有什么是我可以帮你做的 |
[1:12:40] | To make you forget, I don’t know. | 让你忘记 我不知道 |
[1:12:44] | 1-0-1 Police. | 101 警察 |
[1:12:45] | Please hold a moment. | 请稍等 |
[1:12:51] | Hello. 1-0-1 Police. | 你好 这里是101 |
[1:12:52] | – How can I direct your call? – Come here. | -需要把您的电话转接到哪 -到这儿来 |
[1:12:55] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:12:57] | Are you there? | 有人吗 |
[1:12:59] | Can you talk? | 你能说话吗 |
[1:13:01] | How can I help… | 需要帮忙吗 |
[1:13:04] | It’s no big deal, really. | 真的没什么大不了的 |
[1:13:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:13:35] | Do you or do, do I? | 你来还是我来 |
[1:14:00] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[1:14:05] | Come on. | 快一点 |
[1:14:20] | That’s nice. | 很好 |
[1:14:29] | Ooh. That’s… that’s nice. | 非 非常好 |
[1:14:32] | – What are you doing? – Come on. | -你在干嘛 -来吧 |
[1:14:35] | Come on then, Sarah. | 来吧 萨拉 |
[1:14:36] | Vince! No! | 文斯 不要 |
[1:14:38] | Now… | 现在 |
[1:14:39] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[1:14:40] | I’m not going to be long. | 我不会很久的 |
[1:14:42] | What are you doing? Get off me! | 你在干嘛 放开我 |
[1:14:43] | – Now, I’m not going to do much. – Stop it! | -我不会做更多的 -住手 |
[1:14:45] | Quiet, quiet, quiet. | 闭嘴 保持安静 |
[1:14:53] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[1:17:04] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[1:17:39] | All right, baby. | 好了 宝贝 |
[1:17:47] | I’m sorry about before. | 之前的事我很抱歉 |
[1:17:51] | I know I probably said some things that were like… | 我知道我可能说了些什么 |
[1:17:56] | It’s like when I remember it, | 就像是当我记起的时候 |
[1:17:58] | it’s like it wasn’t me that said it, but… | 好像不是我说的 但 |
[1:18:01] | but then I know that it was. | 但后来我知道那是说的 |
[1:18:07] | But I’m gonna get better. | 我会好起来的 |
[1:18:08] | In fact, I’ve started. Look. | 事实上 我已经开始了 你看 |
[1:18:11] | I took the van back, | 我把车退回去了 |
[1:18:12] | and the bloke gave me a hundred quid. | 那家伙给了我一百英镑 |
[1:18:15] | A hundred quid won’t do it. | 一百镑帮不了什么忙 |
[1:18:16] | Well, it’s a start, though, innit? | 不过这是个开始 不是吗 |
[1:18:19] | We’ll find the rest, if we’re smart. | 如果我们聪明的话 剩下的就能搞定 |
[1:18:23] | – What, with your job. – I lost my job. | -加上你的工作 -我丢了我的工作 |
[1:18:26] | Well, we’ll sell some stuff, then. | 好吧 那我们可以卖点东西 |
[1:18:29] | We haven’t got any stuff. | 我们什么也没有 |
[1:18:30] | Of course we have. | 我们当然有 |
[1:18:32] | Got the couch. | 我们有沙发 |
[1:18:34] | Got the microwave. | 有微波炉 |
[1:18:37] | Mm? Got the babies. | 我们还有宝宝 |
[1:18:39] | They’re a matching pair. | 他们是一对 |
[1:18:40] | Mom, stop it. | 妈妈 别闹了 |
[1:18:43] | Ah, I can get a job. | 我可以找一份工作 |
[1:18:45] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[1:18:46] | Look, I know what you’re going to say. | 听着 我知道你要说什么 |
[1:18:47] | I know exactly what you’re going to say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[1:18:50] | I’ll even get a job as a speed bump if I have to. | 就算是让我看厕所我也做 |
[1:18:53] | Stack shelves, fry fish. | 堆货架 炸鱼 |
[1:18:57] | You can get another job, too. | 你也可以再找一份工作 |
[1:18:59] | Or you could do a course, maybe. | 或者你去上门课 |
[1:19:00] | I could do a course. | 我可以去上门课 |
[1:19:02] | And then, we can have the house exactly as we want it. | 然后我们就能随心所欲布置房子了 |
[1:19:05] | We can even have some treats, | 我们还可以请客 |
[1:19:07] | what, with the money you earn on the side. | 用你兼职挣来的钱 |
[1:19:09] | Then we’ll go back to Dreamland. | 之后我们就回梦幻乐园 |
[1:19:12] | What did you just say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[1:19:13] | We can go back to Dreamland and go on all the rides. | 我们就能回到梦幻乐园把所有项目都玩了 |
[1:19:16] | Once we’ve got back up on our feet. | 在我们重振旗鼓之后 |
[1:19:19] | No, about what I earn on the side. | 不 我兼职挣钱什么的 |
[1:19:20] | Oh, you know, well, | 你知道的 |
[1:19:22] | anything extra that you can get your hands on. | 我是说你用手能挣到的外快 |
[1:19:29] | You knew. | 你知道 |
[1:19:32] | You fucking knew. | 你他妈早就知道 |
[1:19:35] | I know… I don’t know anything. | 我知道 我什么都不知道 |
[1:19:38] | – That money, the extra. – What… | -那钱 外快 -什么 |
[1:19:43] | No, I don’t know anything. | 不 我什么都不知道 |
[1:19:45] | You know what my head’s like. | 你知道我的性格 |
[1:19:47] | – Things just fall out. – No. | -说话总是不经大脑 -不是 |
[1:19:50] | You knew, and you didn’t say anything, did ya? | 你早就知道 但是你什么都不说 是吗 |
[1:19:54] | You didn’t stop it! | 你没有阻止 |
[1:19:56] | Stop what? | 阻止什么 |
[1:19:57] | You said you earned it, through work. | 你说是你工作挣来的钱 |
[1:19:59] | What? What? What? | 怎么 怎么 怎么 |
[1:20:01] | Am I supposed to question ya? | 难道我应该质疑你吗 |
[1:20:03] | – You’re my fucking mother! – Yeah, well, what? | -你他妈是我妈妈 -是 那又怎样 |
[1:20:05] | Am I… Am I just supposed to let you all starve, is it? | 我就应该让你们饿死吗 |
[1:20:07] | Just ’cause I hear some people talk? | 只因为我听到有人议论吗 |
[1:20:09] | Fuck ’em. | 去他们的 |
[1:20:10] | They’ve been talking about me since forever. | 他们一直都在议论我 |
[1:20:12] | I don’t fucking care. | 我他妈不在乎 |
[1:20:14] | I don’t care, yeah? | 我不在乎 好吗 |
[1:20:15] | They don’t know us. | 他们不了解我们 |
[1:20:17] | They don’t know us, we’re family. | 他们不了解我们 我们是一家人 |
[1:20:19] | They don’t understand. | 他们不会懂的 |
[1:20:20] | – You have to do what you have to do for your family. – No. | -为了家人就必须做必做之事 -不 |
[1:20:24] | No, I do what I have to do. | 不 我会做我必须做的 |
[1:20:26] | If we were a family, then you’d be a proper mother, | 但若我们是家人 那你应该是称职的母亲 |
[1:20:29] | and I wouldn’t have had to go to… | 而我就不用去 |
[1:20:30] | Baby, please. | 宝贝 拜托了 |
[1:20:32] | I’m not your fucking baby! | 我他妈不是你的宝贝 |
[1:20:33] | I don’t know why you’re fucking blaming me for this. | 我不知道你他妈为什么为了这事怪我 |
[1:20:36] | I’m sorry, all right? I’m… | 我很抱歉 行了吗 我 |
[1:20:39] | I’m sorry that I’m sick. | 我很抱歉我病了 |
[1:20:42] | Not everything is about you, Mom. | 世界不是围着你转的 妈妈 |
[1:20:45] | What about Marcus and Lucy? | 那马库斯和露西呢 |
[1:20:49] | Yeah? | 是不是 |
[1:20:51] | What about me? | 还有我呢 |
[1:20:52] | What about you? | 你怎么了 |
[1:20:55] | You’re, you’re our lifeline, you are. | 你是我们的生命线 你是 |
[1:21:00] | You know… | 你知道 |
[1:21:02] | for once in my life, | 我这辈子唯一一次 |
[1:21:03] | I found something I really liked doing. | 找到了自己热爱的事物 |
[1:21:08] | Something that wasn’t the council. | 不是什么服务机构 |
[1:21:10] | Or the fucking electric meter. | 也不是电度表 |
[1:21:13] | Something that wasn’t about you. | 一件与你无关的事 |
[1:21:18] | Mm. Well, what was it? | 那 是什么 |
[1:21:25] | It’s at school. | 在学校 |
[1:21:26] | At school? That’s great. | 在学校 那很好啊 |
[1:21:29] | Our showcase was tonight. | 我们的才艺演出就在今晚 |
[1:21:31] | Mr. Hale wanted… | 黑尔老师希望 |
[1:21:35] | He said I had potential. | 他说我有潜力 |
[1:21:43] | Got me to do stand-up. | 让我去说单口相声 |
[1:21:47] | Stand-up? | 单口相声 |
[1:21:49] | What, like… | 什么 就像 |
[1:21:54] | What, like comedy? | 像喜剧那样吗 |
[1:22:01] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:22:04] | Oh, my god, I’m sorry! | 天哪 我很抱歉 |
[1:22:06] | I’m sorry, it’s just… | 我很抱歉 只是 |
[1:22:08] | I don’t mean it like… | 我不是那个意思 |
[1:22:11] | Sorry, you just took me by surprise, that’s all. | 抱歉 我只是有点吃惊 就这样 |
[1:22:15] | Fucking hell! Comedy? You? | 什么鬼 喜剧 就你吗 |
[1:22:18] | What have you got to tell jokes about? | 你能讲什么笑话 |
[1:22:22] | Oh, fucking hell. | 搞什么鬼 |
[1:22:24] | Hey, no, no, no. I’m sorry. | 不 不 不 我很抱歉 |
[1:22:26] | I’m sorry, I’m not laughing at ya. | 抱歉 我不是在嘲笑你 |
[1:22:29] | Well, actually, I suppose | 其实我觉得 |
[1:22:30] | that would be quite a good thing, wouldn’t it? | 这是好事 不是吗 |
[1:22:32] | Me laughing at ya? | 我在嘲笑你 |
[1:22:34] | Why are you like this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[1:22:35] | Sarah, come on, lighten up. | 萨拉 拜托 开心一点 |
[1:22:38] | I thought you were meant to be a comedian. | 我早就觉得你是当喜剧演员的料 |
[1:22:43] | Hey, hey, hey, come on, come on. | 得了吧 拜托 |
[1:22:47] | Oi, where you off to, Peter Kay? | 你要去哪 彼得·凯 |
[1:22:49] | To tell some fucking jokes! | 他妈的去讲笑话 |
[1:22:52] | Peter, Peter Kay. | 彼得 彼得·凯 |
[1:23:03] | Fucking thing! | 什么破玩意儿 |
[1:24:48] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[1:24:59] | You all right, Margate? | 你们好吗 马盖特 |
[1:25:01] | Yeah. | 挺好 |
[1:25:02] | Enjoy that bit of a singsong, did ya? | 刚刚唱得很不错 是吗 |
[1:25:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:25:10] | Margate, Margate, Margate. | 马盖特 马盖特 马盖特 |
[1:25:14] | Bloke the other day told me that | 有人某天告诉我马盖特 |
[1:25:16] | Margate’s gonna be the new Brighton. | 会成为新的布赖顿 |
[1:25:18] | Shoreditch by the fucking sea. | 成为海边的西尔狄区 |
[1:25:22] | DFLs they call ’em. | 他们被称为DFLs |
[1:25:23] | You know, “Down from London.” | 就是”从伦敦移居于南英的人” |
[1:25:26] | You can spot them, | 你们能分辨出那些人 |
[1:25:28] | because they’ve still got all their teeth. | 因为他们还没老到牙都掉光 |
[1:25:32] | Give it a few years, Margate, give it a few years, | 再过几年 马盖特 再等几年 |
[1:25:34] | and they’ll be necking the cider outside the Magistrates’ Court, | 他们就会在地方法院外面喝苹果酒了 |
[1:25:38] | and yelling at the traffic just like the rest of us. | 和我们一样冲着车流大喊大叫 |
[1:25:45] | But it’s changing, isn’t it, Margate? | 但这一切都在改变 不是吗 马盖特 |
[1:25:47] | It’s changing. | 在改变 |
[1:25:48] | I mean, we’ve got the Turner Contemporary. | 我是说 我们有透纳当代艺术展 |
[1:25:50] | That’s lovely, isn’t it? | 这很好 不是吗 |
[1:25:52] | I mean it’s hard to believe that | 我想说真的很难相信 |
[1:25:53] | Tina Turner had time to do all of them paintings. | 蒂娜·特纳有时间画那么多画 |
[1:25:58] | Oh, come on, Margate. | 拜托 马盖特 |
[1:26:02] | I thought of all the jokes in my routine, | 算算我所有的笑话 |
[1:26:04] | that one was simply the best. | 那个是最好笑的 |
[1:26:12] | So welcome to our little showcase. | 欢迎来到我们的才艺展示 |
[1:26:15] | Mr. Hale put it all together by himself, didn’t ya? | 黑尔老师亲自组织了这一切 不是吗 |
[1:26:18] | You know what, I think we should | 我觉得我们应该 |
[1:26:20] | give Mr. Hale a big round of applause. | 为黑尔老师好好鼓掌 |
[1:26:22] | Give it up for Mr. Hale, everyone! | 为黑尔先生鼓掌吧 各位 |
[1:26:28] | Yeah! Yeah. | 太棒了 真好 |
[1:26:32] | He has been on at us all year. | 他一整年都在为我们费心 |
[1:26:34] | Trying to make us work hard, | 让我们努力排练 |
[1:26:35] | so we don’t look foolish on this Theatre Royal stage. | 免得在皇家剧院的舞台上像个傻子 |
[1:26:42] | And he turns up in that jacket? | 然后他竟然穿了那件外套 |
[1:26:48] | Thing about drama teachers is that they really– | 戏剧老师们的特点就是他们 |
[1:26:51] | Slag! | 经常乱搞 |
[1:26:57] | Quiet in the cheap seats. | 廉价座位那边好安静 |
[1:26:59] | Well, they’re all cheap in here, aren’t they, Margate? | 他们都很廉价 不是吗 马盖特 |
[1:27:02] | You’re cheap, you fucking slag! | 你才廉价 你个荡妇 |
[1:27:05] | Bring… Bring the house lights up. | 把灯调亮 |
[1:27:07] | Who threw that? | 是谁扔的 |
[1:27:11] | I said who threw that? | 我问是谁扔的 |
[1:27:27] | Come on, Sarah. | 走吧 萨拉 |
[1:27:31] | That’s for you to fuck off and not come back! | 你最好滚远点 再也别回来 |
[1:27:55] | I’m not surprised you’re throwing money away. | 你乱扔钱 我一点也不惊讶 |
[1:27:58] | You could afford to lose a few pounds, you fat cunt. | 你还能再丢个几磅[镑] 你个肥仔 |
[1:28:03] | Now look at his face. | 看看他的脸 |
[1:28:05] | Look at his face, Margate. | 看看他的脸啊 马盖特 |
[1:28:08] | You always looked like that? | 你一直长这样的吗 |
[1:28:10] | Or did the wind change | 还是说你妈妈抓到你 |
[1:28:12] | when your mom caught you banging your sister? | 和你妹妹啪啪啪之后 才成这样的 |
[1:28:17] | And thanks for the quid, that’ll come in proper useful | 谢谢你的硬币了 这玩意儿交电费的时候 |
[1:28:19] | for the leccy meter. | 挺有用的 |
[1:28:28] | Yeah, that’s right, that’s right. | 是啊 没错 没错 |
[1:28:30] | My family is poor. | 我家很穷 |
[1:28:33] | We’re so poor, the food bank took one look at us | 我们太穷了 食物银行看了我们一眼 |
[1:28:37] | and denied us credit. | 就拒绝了我们的信用额 |
[1:28:39] | Got to laugh, haven’t you? | 你们会笑 不是吗 |
[1:28:41] | It’s all right, you can. | 没错 你们可以 |
[1:28:43] | I mean, I don’t consider my life chaos. | 我是说 我不觉得我的生活一团糟 |
[1:28:46] | It’s just… it’s just emotionally action-packed. | 就是富有感情的行为集合 |
[1:28:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:28:55] | I mean, take my mom, for example. | 拿我妈妈举个例子 |
[1:28:58] | Please take her. Genuinely. Please take her. | 把她带走吧 我真心的 |
[1:29:02] | She is mad, she is. | 她脑子不太清楚 |
[1:29:05] | You would not believe some of the stuff | 你都无法相信 |
[1:29:07] | that she comes out with. | 她冒出来的一些想法 |
[1:29:08] | She is crackers. She is out of control! | 她是个瘾君子 她失去了控制 |
[1:29:16] | No, as in she’s actually mentally ill. | 不 其实她是有心理疾病 |
[1:29:19] | Mm. Laughing one minute, crying the next. | 一会儿笑 一会儿哭 |
[1:29:25] | Can’t eat without getting food all over her face. | 吃个饭弄得满脸都是 |
[1:29:27] | It’s like… it’s like she’s my third child. | 就好像 她是我的第三个孩子 |
[1:29:32] | Which, at 15 years old, | 在我十五岁时就有了 |
[1:29:34] | I guess is actually pretty normal for Margate, isn’t it? | 我猜这对于马盖特来说稀松平常 不是吗 |
[1:29:38] | Anyway. | 就这样 |
[1:29:40] | So I’ve had to step up. | 我必须得站出来 |
[1:29:41] | You know, earn the extra cash. | 挣点外快 |
[1:29:45] | I had a job down at the arcades. | 我在电玩店打过工 |
[1:29:48] | On the seafront. | 就在海滨区 |
[1:29:49] | And, you know, I… I earned a little extra on the side. | 你们知道的 我还兼职挣过钱 |
[1:29:54] | I mean, we’ve all done it, haven’t we? | 我是说 我们都干过 不是吗 |
[1:29:56] | Don’t lie, we’ve all done it. | 别撒谎 我们都干过 |
[1:29:58] | Can’t afford to feed your family, | 没法养活你的家人 |
[1:30:01] | so you’ve gotta give hand jobs to old men down the back alley. | 所以你不得不在后巷给老男人打飞机 |
[1:30:07] | No? Just me then. | 没有吗 那看来只有我了 |
[1:30:10] | But you know what? It worked, so… | 但你们知道吗 这事儿挺管用的 |
[1:30:13] | Well, until my boss caught me the other day, | 直到我老板那天发现了我 |
[1:30:15] | you know, red-handed and all that. | 我被抓了个正着 |
[1:30:18] | He hauled me into his office. | 他把我拖进办公室 |
[1:30:20] | He said I was in very, very big trouble. | 说我有很大 很大的麻烦了 |
[1:30:23] | And I thought he was gonna fire me. | 我以为他会辞了我 |
[1:30:25] | Seriously. I was so scared. | 说真的 我那时很害怕 |
[1:30:29] | But he decided to rape me instead. | 但他却决定强奸我 |
[1:30:40] | They say rape can never be funny, but I… | 据说强奸这事一点都不好玩 但我 |
[1:30:48] | Now, I guess I can’t stay in Margate any longer, can I? | 现在我猜我不能留在马盖特了 是吗 |
[1:30:55] | I’ll let myself out. | 我会自己出去 |
[1:34:38] | You gonna answer that? | 你不接吗 |
[1:37:38] | ♪ Meet me in the darkest place I know it’s safe, love ♪ | ♪ 在最暗的地方见我 那很安全 亲爱的 ♪ |
[1:37:46] | ♪ Meet me in the deepest ocean Help me breathe ♪ | ♪ 在大海最深处见我 帮我呼吸 ♪ |
[1:37:51] | ♪ I know you will Because we’re invincible ♪ | ♪ 我知道你会 因为我们无人能敌 ♪ |
[1:37:58] | ♪ A different universe ♪ | ♪ 一个不同的宇宙 ♪ |
[1:38:17] | ♪ Don’t let go, love ♪ | ♪ 别放手 亲爱的 ♪ |
[1:38:22] | ♪ I see you When the children smile ♪ | ♪ 孩子们微笑时我能看见你 ♪ |
[1:38:25] | ♪ So don’t let go, love ♪ | ♪ 所以别放手 亲爱的 ♪ |
[1:38:31] | ♪ I know that I will see you again ♪ | ♪ 我知道我还会见到你 ♪ |
[1:38:34] | ♪ Because we’re invincible ♪ | ♪ 因为我们战无不胜 ♪ |
[1:38:38] | ♪ Invincible ♪ | ♪ 战无不胜 ♪ |
[1:38:42] | ♪ Because we’re invincible ♪ | ♪ 因为我们战无不胜 ♪ |
[1:38:47] | ♪ Invincible ♪ | ♪ 战无不胜 ♪ |
[1:39:07] | ♪ I fall down deep But see your eyes ♪ | ♪ 我摔得很重 但看见了你的眼睛 ♪ |
[1:39:10] | ♪ Keep me from losing myself ♪ | ♪ 让我不至于迷失自我 ♪ |
[1:39:15] | ♪ I fall down deep But see your eyes ♪ | ♪ 我摔得很重 但看见了你的眼睛 ♪ |
[1:39:18] | ♪ Keep me from losing myself ♪ | ♪ 让我不至于迷失自我 ♪ |
[1:39:21] | ♪ Darling, would you be My home? ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的 你会成为我的归宿吗 ♪ |
[1:39:26] | ♪ My home ♪ | ♪ 我的归宿 ♪ |
[1:39:29] | ♪ Darling, would you be My home? ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的 你会成为我的归宿吗 ♪ |
[1:39:34] | ♪ My home ♪ | ♪ 我的归宿 ♪ |
[1:39:37] | ♪ Darling, would you be My home? ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的 你会成为我的归宿吗 ♪ |
[1:39:43] | ♪ My home ♪ | ♪ 我的归宿 ♪ |
[1:39:45] | ♪ Darling, would you be My home? ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的 你会成为我的归宿吗 ♪ |
[1:39:51] | ♪ My home ♪ | ♪ 我的归宿 ♪ |
[1:39:53] | ♪ Darling, would you be My home? ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的 你会成为我的归宿吗 ♪ |
[1:39:59] | ♪ My home ♪ | ♪ 我的归宿 ♪ |
[1:40:01] | ♪ Darling, would you be My home? ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的 你会成为我的归宿吗 ♪ |
[1:40:07] | ♪ My home ♪ | ♪ 我的归宿 ♪ |
[1:40:10] | ♪ Darling, would you be My home? ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的 你会成为我的归宿吗 ♪ |
[1:40:16] | ♪ Meet me in the darkest place I know it’s safe, love ♪ | ♪ 在最暗的地方见我 那很安全 亲爱的 ♪ |
[1:40:24] | ♪ Meet me in the deepest ocean Help me breathe ♪ | ♪ 在大海最深处见我 帮我呼吸 ♪ |
[1:40:29] | ♪ I know you will ♪ | ♪ 我知道你会 ♪ |