英文名称:Starfish
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:03] | Anybody? | 有人吗 |
[01:08] | Please. | 帮帮我 |
[01:12] | Please. | 帮帮我 |
[01:14] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[01:16] | What is that? | 什么 |
[01:22] | Pass it over here. | 传过来 |
[01:29] | hello? | 你好 |
[01:31] | Oh my god. | 天哪 |
[01:33] | Oh my god, can you hear me? | 天哪 你能听到我讲话吗 |
[01:49] | 格蕾丝·罗斯 永远是对的 | |
[01:50] | But keep this woman, oh king of kings, | 上帝 但请收留这个女孩 |
[01:55] | beneath thy almighty wings. | 置于你全能的羽翼之下 |
[01:59] | Oh God, the spirit of all our joys, | 上帝 你是一切快乐之灵 |
[02:03] | the cause of our delights, the glory of our darkest nights, | 快乐之源 暗夜之光辉 |
[02:08] | and the comfort of times like these. | 以及诸如此类的舒适时光 |
[03:12] | Strange, isn’t it? | 很奇怪 不是吗 |
[03:17] | Everybody’s always smiling. | 每个人都在微笑 |
[03:22] | I keep just waiting for her to walk in | 我一直在等她进来 |
[03:24] | and stop all this nonsense. | 并结束所有的胡言乱语 |
[03:57] | It’s Aubrey, isn’t it? | 是奥布莉 对吗 |
[04:01] | Aubrey Parker, right? | 奥布莉·帕克 对吗 |
[04:03] | From Spirit 105 AM. | 那个魂灵105调幅音乐电台的 |
[04:04] | I remember you. I remember you. | 我记得你 我记得你 |
[04:05] | I didn’t know you knew Grace. | 我不知道你认识格蕾丝 |
[04:28] | I don’t know how he does it. | 我不知他是如何做到的 |
[04:30] | Mark, I mean. | 我指的是 马克 |
[04:33] | I don’t know how he puts up with all the consoling. | 我不知他是如何面对这所有的安慰的 |
[04:35] | I couldn’t handle it. | 我肯定应付不来 |
[04:38] | I didn’t know what to say to him. | 我都不知该和他说些什么 |
[04:41] | I just left. | 我只好离开 |
[04:44] | He looked right at me. | 他正好在看我 |
[04:48] | I’m Alice, one of Grace’s English cousins, obviously. | 我是爱丽丝·格蕾丝的英国表亲 |
[04:54] | I’m Aubrey. | 我是奥布莉 |
[04:57] | You’re Aubrey? | 你是奥布莉吗 |
[05:01] | God, I don’t think I ever had a conversation with Grace | 天哪 每次我和格蕾丝聊天 |
[05:05] | where you weren’t mentioned. | 她都提到了你 |
[05:11] | You escaping? | 你要离开了吗 |
[05:18] | I have a flight in the morning that I gotta catch. | 早上有一班飞机要赶 |
[05:23] | Your speech was really beautiful. | 你的讲话很感人 |
[05:26] | I love hearing about grown ups as kids. | 小时候我就喜欢听大人讲话 |
[05:33] | Well, you should go. | 你该走了 |
[05:43] | I’m sorry to ask, did you get her letter? | 不好意思问一下 你收到她的信了吗 |
[05:47] | She was obsessed with this song. | 她对这首歌着了迷 |
[05:50] | She kept playing it over and over again. | 不停地播放这首歌 |
[05:52] | It seemed to be something that helped. | 似乎还挺管用 |
[05:55] | She’d take her walks, and the music, | 她一边走一边听音乐 |
[05:57] | she kept saying, “Aubrey would understand.” | 不停地说 奥布莉会理解的 |
[06:01] | “Aubrey would get it.” | 奥布莉会明白的 |
[09:05] | 我从未遇见一个如此无知的人以至于 我从他身上什么都没学到 伽利略 | |
[09:48] | I still don’t know how you drank this shit. | 我还是不知你是怎么喝下这玩意儿的 |
[11:04] | Hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[11:59] | Hey, Bellini. | 贝里尼 |
[12:01] | No bitey bitey, okay? | 不能咬人 好吗 |
[13:06] | Perv. | 变态 |
[14:18] | *At your house* | *在你家* |
[14:20] | *The smell of our still living human bodies and oven gas* | *我们活着的人和煤气的味道* |
[14:26] | *You pray to nothing out loud* | *你细声祷告* |
[14:29] | *Two first names and an ampersand* | *两个名字和一个符号* |
[14:32] | *Embroidered proudly on a kitchen towel* | *自豪地镶在一块洗碗布上* |
[14:36] | *You’re a beautiful and violent word* | *你既漂亮又狂野* |
[14:39] | *With the skinny neck of a Chinese bird* | *一只小鸟纤细的脖子* |
[14:43] | *In a fading ancient painting* | *在一块褪色的古画上* |
[14:47] | *And if you’re in heaven waiting* | *如果你在天堂等候* |
[14:50] | *You made it there fighting* | *你把那儿变成了战场* |
[14:52] | *The tightest kite string* | *最紧的风筝线* |
[14:53] | *In a bad storm with lightning* | *在一场闪电雷鸣的暴风雨中* |
[14:57] | *And now these few presidents* | *如今这几张美钞* |
[15:02] | *Frowning in my pocket* | *在我的口袋里皱着眉头* |
[15:06] | *Can persuade no god* | *无法说服任何的神* |
[15:09] | *To let me let you off* | *让我放飞你吧* |
[15:13] | *Even though I haven’t seen you in years* | *即使几年不曾见你* |
[15:16] | *Yours is a funeral I’d fly to from anywhere* | *你已成墓冢 我会从任何地方飞去* |
[15:24] | *My crooked Chinese fingers groped* | *我弯曲的手指在摸索* |
[15:28] | *The machinery of your throat* | *你喉咙的位置* |
[16:26] | My name is Aubrey Parker. | 我的名字是奥布莉·帕克 |
[16:31] | And I broke into my dead friend’s apartment. | 我闯进了我死去朋友的公寓 |
[16:36] | Who the fuck are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:48] | Who are you talking to? | 你在和谁说话呢 |
[19:49] | Hey, mom. | 妈 |
[19:51] | Aubrey, I didn’t recognize the number. | 奥布莉 我不知道是你 |
[19:54] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[19:56] | How’s your night? | 晚上过的怎么样 |
[19:57] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:58] | How did it go? | 你怎么样 |
[20:01] | It went. | 照旧 |
[20:02] | Was Edward there? | 爱德华在你那儿吗 |
[20:04] | Did you get to speak with him? | 你有和他说谈过吗 |
[20:06] | No. | 没有 |
[20:07] | Oh, honey, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 我很抱歉 |
[20:09] | Look, I think… | 我想 |
[20:10] | Do you remember… | 你记得 |
[20:11] | We’re the ones… | 我们才是 |
[20:12] | are going to… | 要去 |
[20:13] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:15] | I think you’re cracking up, mom. | 我想你有些神经兮兮 妈 |
[20:17] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[20:18] | Baby, I wish you were here. | 宝贝儿 多么希望你在这儿 |
[20:20] | I wish you could just fly… | 我希望你就飞回来 |
[20:22] | For the holidays… | 度假 |
[20:23] | It’s so… | 这里特别 |
[20:24] | Time zone. | 时差 |
[20:26] | Sweetie? | 亲爱的 |
[20:28] | Well, I just wanted to hear your voice. | 我就想听听你说话 |
[20:28] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[20:29] | I’m… | 我 |
[20:30] | Honey, I can’t hear you… | 亲爱的 我听不到你 |
[20:34] | Mom, I can’t hear you. | 妈 我听不见你说话 |
[20:36] | Listen, make sure you get… | 听着 你保证要 |
[20:38] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:39] | Happy New… | 新年快乐 |
[20:40] | Baby. | 宝贝儿 |
[20:42] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[20:55] | Now, let’s take a little trip back in time, | 现在我们马上重温一下 |
[20:57] | just you and me, Nate Fowles, | 就我和你 内特·福尔斯 |
[21:00] | on this beautiful crispy New Year’s Eve | 在这个美丽清冷的新年前夜 |
[21:02] | right here in the mountains on Sparrow 103. | 就在群山中的麻雀103电台 |
[21:07] | *Do everything I do* | *做一切我做的* |
[21:11] | *That’s how much I love you* | *我就是这样地爱你* |
[21:16] | *I want you to be with me* | *我想和你在一起* |
[21:19] | *Baby while we’re young* | *宝贝儿在你年轻的时候* |
[21:22] | *Till our final fling is flung* | *直到我们最后的激情褪去* |
[21:25] | *That’s how much I love you* | *我就是这样地爱你* |
[21:54] | *Can you feel the wind?* | *你能感受到* |
[22:02] | *Of Venus on your skin?* | *维纳斯之风轻抚你的肌肤吗* |
[22:12] | *Can you taste the crush?* | *你能品一下这种迷恋* |
[22:21] | *From sunsets dying blush?* | *从日出渐逝的红晕* |
[22:45] | Edward | 爱德华 |
[23:09] | What the… | 什么鬼 |
[25:58] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[28:13] | Aubrey. | 奥布莉 |
[28:16] | Aubrey. | 奥布莉 |
[28:18] | Aubrey, can you hear me? | 奥布莉 你能听到我讲话吗 |
[28:21] | Can you hear me, Aubrey? | 奥布莉 你能听到我讲话吗 |
[28:23] | Aubrey? | 奥布莉 |
[28:25] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我讲话吗 |
[28:28] | Yes. | 能 |
[28:29] | Yes, yes, I can hear you. | 能 能 我能听见 |
[28:30] | Listen to me carefully | 听仔细了 |
[28:32] | and do exactly as I say. | 完全按我说的做 |
[28:33] | I don’t know what the fuck is going on. | 我不知发生了什么 |
[28:35] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[28:36] | Take the walkie and face it toward the door. | 把对讲机正对着房门 |
[28:39] | What? | 什么 |
[28:40] | Face it toward the door. | 把对讲机正对着房门 |
[28:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:49] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[28:52] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[28:58] | Walk toward the door. | 朝着房门走过去 |
[29:00] | Aubrey, keep your eyes closed. | 奥布莉 闭上眼 |
[29:06] | Walk toward the door. | 朝着房门走过去 |
[30:02] | Well, that’s encouraging. | 你很勇敢 |
[30:05] | What is? | 发生什么了 |
[30:07] | You want to live. | 你渴望活着 |
[30:17] | What? | 什么 |
[30:19] | What the fuck is going on? | 发生了什么 |
[30:22] | You’re going to want to go back upstairs now, and lock the door. | 现在你要回到楼上 锁上门 |
[30:39] | It’s going to be okay, Aubrey. | 一切都会好的 奥布莉 |
[30:43] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[30:45] | I knew Grace. | 我认识格蕾丝 |
[30:48] | Now, I need you not to be scared, Aubrey. | 我需要你不害怕 奥布莉 |
[30:50] | I need you not to panic. | 我需要你不惊慌 |
[30:52] | I know exactly how you’re feeling | 我完全知道你的感受 |
[30:53] | but we can help each other, I promise you. | 但我们可以相互帮助 我向你保证 |
[30:57] | I think there’s a way out of this, Aubrey. | 会找到解决办法的 奥布莉 |
[30:58] | Hey, stop saying my name. | 别再提我的名字了 |
[31:04] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[31:05] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[31:06] | Before, in the diner. | 刚在餐馆 |
[31:07] | It was like a signal or something. | 好像是一个什么信号之类的 |
[31:08] | You did some kind of signal and you made it leave. | 你打了某种信号 然后使它离开了 |
[31:11] | It was the signal. | 那就是信号 |
[31:13] | It caused all of this. | 那个信号造就了现在的一切 |
[31:15] | Would you just tell me what the fuck is going on? | 你可以告诉我发生什么了吗 |
[31:16] | Do you have to understand everything to accept it? | 你需要明白一切才会接受吗 |
[31:19] | You’re not answering my question! | 你没有回答我的问题 |
[31:20] | That’s because you’re not listening yet. | 那是因为你没有听 |
[31:22] | Okay, well, what did you mean | 好吧 当你说我们可以相互帮助 |
[31:23] | when you said that we could help each other? | 是什么意思 |
[31:26] | The final part of the signal | 信号的最后一部分 |
[31:27] | was transmitted last night. | 昨晚已发出 |
[31:29] | It caused all of this, the snow, the monoliths. | 它造成了现在的一切 大雪 石头 |
[31:34] | Look, Grace found something. | 格蕾丝找到了一些东西 |
[31:38] | It’s in the apartment with you. | 就在公寓里 |
[31:40] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[31:44] | What did she find? | 她找到了什么 |
[31:46] | She left it for you, the first part. | 第一部分 她留给你的 |
[31:52] | Hey, there are people out there, | 那里有人 |
[31:53] | and I think that they need our help. | 我想他们需要我们的帮助 |
[31:54] | You can’t help them, Aubrey. | 你帮不了他们 奥布莉 |
[31:56] | – But they need our help! – Stop, Aubrey. | -但他们需要帮助 -打住 奥布莉 |
[32:04] | What the fuck is happening? | 这他妈是怎么回事 |
[32:06] | What the fuck is happening?! | 到底发生什么了 |
[32:09] | I need to go. | 我得挂了 |
[32:11] | Please don’t go. | 拜托别挂 |
[32:13] | Please don’t go, please don’t go, please don’t go. | 拜托 拜托 别挂 别挂 |
[32:17] | Please don’t go. | 求你了 别挂 |
[32:31] | Maybe I’m dead. | 也许我已经死了 |
[33:55] | This makes me cringe talking into this, | 对着录音机说话 听着自己笨拙的声音 |
[33:57] | listening to my stupid voice. | 让我直发毛 |
[34:00] | You were always so much better at this than me. | 你一直都比我更擅长这事 |
[34:02] | Anyways, I’m not sure when I’m sending this to you, | 总之 即使要把这个录音带寄给你 |
[34:05] | if I send this to you. | 我也不确定何时才会寄出去 |
[34:08] | But, I figure you’ll be the only one | 但是 我估计你是唯一一个 |
[34:11] | to take this remotely seriously. | 能够认真看待这个录音带的人 |
[34:14] | I trust you to help me, or to tell me I’m being an idiot. | 我相信你会帮助我 或者告诉我犯了傻 |
[34:22] | Someone found something, this group. | 有个组织发现了一些东西 |
[34:26] | They uncovered some signal. | 他们发现了某种信号 |
[34:29] | It was buried in a radio transmission | 它隐藏在无线电波中 |
[34:31] | and there have been others, I mean before. | 其实以前也有其他人发现过这种信号 |
[34:34] | We started to find them in all sorts of transmissions. | 我们陆续在各种通讯中发现了它们 |
[34:38] | It’s what I’ve been working on. | 我一直在做这方面的事情 |
[34:40] | I’m trying to help them. | 我想帮助他们 |
[34:41] | It started as just fun, conspiracy bullshit, you know. | 一开始是为了好玩 揭发阴谋论之类的 |
[34:47] | Oh, Aubrey, there’s a correlation | 奥布莉 在大事件 灾难和自然灾害 |
[34:51] | between events, disasters, natural disasters. | 之间存在着某种关联 |
[34:55] | The patterns repeat. | 周而复始 |
[34:57] | They seem to form a chain of signals that link together | 他们似乎会形成各种连锁信号 彼此间 |
[35:00] | in a loop, | 共同形成一个闭环 |
[35:02] | but we’re missing one: seven. | 但我们缺少了一段信号 七号 |
[35:06] | We have the rest, or I have the rest and .. | 其余的在我们手上 或者说是在我手上 |
[35:11] | I mean, we think the signal is only dangerous fragmented, | 我们认为单独的信号只是危险的碎片 |
[35:14] | like computer code, in pieces it corrupts, | 就像计算机代码一样 它无法独立运行 |
[35:18] | but put it all together… | 但把它们联在一起 |
[35:21] | There are people after it. | 有人想要得到它 |
[35:23] | It’s all fucked up, Aubrey, | 这真是一团糟 奥布莉 |
[35:24] | and I’m a little scared… | 我有点害怕 |
[35:28] | and excited. | 也有点兴奋 |
[35:31] | I’m hiding the rest of the tapes, okay? | 我正把其余的录音带藏起来 可以吗 |
[35:34] | Where we used to go. | 就在我们以前常去的地方 |
[35:36] | You’ll figure it out. | 你会想到的 |
[35:38] | I hope. | 我希望如此 |
[35:41] | I buried each signal in songs. | 我把每种信号都藏在一段音乐里 |
[35:43] | It seemed apt. | 感觉很合适 |
[35:45] | I hope you enjoy them at least. | 至少我希望你能享受音乐 |
[35:47] | It’s been a while since we made | 我们已经好久没有 |
[35:50] | each other mix tapes, hasn’t it? | 给对方做混音磁带了 不是吗 |
[35:53] | I miss it. | 真怀念那些日子 |
[35:56] | If nothing else, it’ll make a great mix tape | 起码 它在我们下一次的公路旅行上 |
[36:00] | for the next road trip we take. | 能作为很好的车载混音放一放 |
[36:02] | I feel stupid talking to you like this right now. | 我感觉现在这样跟你说话挺傻的 |
[36:05] | Where are you? | 你在哪呢 |
[36:08] | You should ring me more often, stupid. | 你应该多给我打电话的 笨蛋 |
[36:13] | I have to go back to the hospital | 我明天得回医院 |
[36:14] | tomorrow for some more tests. | 再做一些检查 |
[36:20] | It’s the strangest thing, | 一个人不能信赖自己的身体 |
[36:23] | not being able to trust your own body. | 这真是奇怪至极 |
[36:29] | I need to get out. | 我需要发泄 |
[36:35] | But it feels good, you know? | 但心底藏了一个秘密 |
[36:39] | To have a secret. | 这感觉还挺好 |
[40:15] | Aubrey, pick up. | 奥布莉 回答我 |
[40:20] | You left me. | 你把我挂断了 |
[40:21] | I had to. | 我不得不这样 |
[40:23] | You had to see for yourself. | 你得亲自去了解 |
[40:25] | You played the signal, right? | 你播放了信号 对吗 |
[40:27] | You have to be careful. | 你必须小心谨慎 |
[40:29] | The signal is very powerful. | 信号有强大的能力 |
[40:31] | It opens doorways. | 它能打开次元门 |
[40:34] | I think the creatures… | 我认为这些生物 |
[40:36] | I think they came through one of these doorways, | 我想他们是从其中一个次元门进来的 |
[40:38] | but they also seem scared of it. | 但他们似乎也很害怕 |
[40:40] | Is everyone gone? | 所有人都走了吗 |
[40:42] | or hiding. | 也许躲起来了 |
[40:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:46] | My mom? | 我妈呢 |
[40:51] | My dad? | 我爸呢 |
[40:58] | How come you’re alive? | 那你怎么还活着 |
[41:00] | I told you. | 我告诉过你了 |
[41:01] | I knew Grace. | 我认识格蕾丝 |
[41:02] | We were helping each other. | 我们在互相帮助 |
[41:04] | But she’s dead now, isn’t she? | 但她现在已经死了 不是吗 |
[41:09] | Tell me what you think it is. | 告诉我你们觉得信号是什么 |
[41:11] | We don’t know exactly, but we have ideas. | 我们不太清楚 但我们有一些猜测 |
[41:15] | The signal might be a natural pattern, | 信号可能是一种天然的模式 |
[41:17] | something older than us, something necessary, repeating. | 远比我们久远 必然存在的周而复始的 |
[41:21] | It could be manmade, a new kind of warfare, | 也可能是人为的 一种新的战争手段 |
[41:24] | something we don’t know about yet. | 一种我们还不了解的东西 |
[41:26] | It could be… | 也可能 |
[41:28] | just coincidental, a pattern | 只是巧合 |
[41:30] | simply because we want to see one. | 是我们主观臆断的一种模式 |
[41:35] | Tell me what you really think it is. | 告诉我你认为它到底是什么 |
[41:38] | What if it isn’t random, the signal? | 如果信号不是随机的呢 |
[41:41] | Transmitting for decades buried in our transmissions, | 在我们的通讯网络中传播了几十年 |
[41:44] | repeating, looping, echoing the same pieces, | 重复 循环 回响着相同的片段 |
[41:50] | waiting to transmit in the right order | 等着排列成正确的信号序列 |
[41:52] | to make a chain of code. | 形成一串代码 |
[41:56] | Maybe all science doesn’t need | 也许并不是所有的科学 |
[41:57] | to be based on the same systems. | 都基于相同的理论体系 |
[42:00] | Maybe there is something, something out there, | 也许除人类之外 还有某种文明 |
[42:01] | that uses sound waves as the foundation of its science, | 以声波作为他们科学的基石 |
[42:05] | sound waves used not just for communication, | 不仅把声波用于交流 |
[42:07] | but for interaction, for warfare, | 还用于博弈 战争 |
[42:11] | for exploration, for travel, | 探索 旅行 |
[42:15] | for opening doorways. | 打开次元门 |
[42:18] | What if the signal… | 如果那信号是他们用来 |
[42:24] | is them trying to come across to us? | 尝试穿越次元门来找我们的呢 |
[42:35] | When I first came here I didn’t know | 当初来到这我不知道自己 |
[42:37] | what I was looking for or what I was hoping for, | 在寻找什么或者希望能找到什么 |
[42:45] | but you know what used to be my dream? | 但你知道我曾经的梦想吗 |
[42:48] | My absolute favorite fantasy… | 我最爱幻想的绝对是 |
[42:52] | was for everyone to just disappear, | 每个人都消失不见 |
[42:55] | for the world to just be devoid of distraction, | 整个世界不再纷纷扰扰 |
[43:01] | empty shells of empty lives, | 生命和躯体归于虚无 |
[43:04] | empty cities, | 空无的城市 |
[43:07] | empty streets, | 空荡的街道 |
[43:11] | just trees… | 只有树木 |
[43:14] | and brick. | 与砖瓦作伴 |
[43:17] | Grace said that she trusted me to decide what to do. | 格蕾丝说她相信我会决定做什么 |
[43:23] | Aubrey. | 奥布莉 |
[43:25] | Aubrey? | 奥布莉 |
[43:27] | Aubrey, you have to help. | 奥布莉 你得帮忙 |
[43:29] | We have to stop it. | 我们必须阻止它 |
[43:31] | Aubrey! | 奥布莉 |
[43:33] | Aubrey, listen to me! | 奥布莉 你听我说 |
[43:36] | Aubrey! | 奥布莉 |
[43:50] | You might think that being in this forced close proximity | 你可能觉得这种被迫在同一屋檐下 |
[43:52] | means that we’re going to become great friends. | 就意味我们要成为好朋友 |
[43:55] | Don’t count on it. | 不要期望太高了哦 |
[44:11] | The home for everyone is to him his castle and fortress, | 家庭是一个人的城墙和堡垒 |
[44:16] | as well for his defense against injury and violence, | 供他抵御伤害和暴力 |
[44:22] | as for his repose. | 也供他栖息心灵 |
[44:32] | I wonder if the world still exists | 如果我选择忽略整个世界 |
[44:35] | if I choose to ignore it. | 我想知道它是否依然存在 |
[47:02] | Whenever I find myself growing grim about the mouth; | 每当我觉得嘴角变得冷酷 |
[47:06] | whenever it is a damp, drizzly November in my soul; | 灵魂像是在十一月天 淋着淅沥的湿雨 |
[47:10] | whenever I find myself involuntarily | 每当我发现自己不由自主地 |
[47:12] | pausing before coffin warehouses, | 驻足在棺材铺门前 |
[47:15] | and bringing up the rear of every funeral I meet; | 尾随在送葬的队伍之后时 |
[47:18] | I account it is high time to get to sea as soon as I can. | 我便感到我得尽快地到海上去 |
[49:04] | It’s official. | 正式宣布 |
[49:06] | We’re out of food. | 我们没有食物了 |
[49:09] | We’re almost out of water, | 水也几乎用光了 |
[49:13] | and sooner or later we’re going to run out of batteries. | 而且电池也迟早会耗尽 |
[49:20] | I’m open to any suggestions. | 我愿意接受任何建议 |
[49:27] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[49:29] | Maybe I don’t want to. | 也许我不想呢 |
[49:34] | Oh, fuck you. | 呸 去你妈的 |
[49:35] | I’m allowed to be scared. | 我当然可以害怕 |
[49:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[49:46] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[50:02] | This makes me cringe talking into this, | 对着录音机说话 听着自己笨拙的声音 |
[50:04] | listening to my stupid voice. | 让我直发毛 |
[50:07] | You were always so much better at this than me. | 你一直都比我更擅长这事 |
[50:10] | Anyways, I’m not sure when I’m sending this to you, | 总之 即使要把这个录音带寄给你 |
[50:13] | if I send this to you. | 我也不确定何时才会寄出去 |
[50:15] | But I figure you’ll be the only one | 但是 我估计你是唯一一个 |
[50:18] | to take this remotely seriously. | 能够认真看待这个录音带的人 |
[50:21] | I trust… | 我相信你 |
[50:31] | The patterns repeat. | 周而复始 |
[50:33] | They seem to form a chain of signals | 他们似乎会形成各种连锁信号 彼此间 |
[50:34] | that link together in a loop, | 共同形成一个闭环 |
[50:37] | but we’re missing one: seven. | 但我们缺少了一段信号 七号 |
[50:41] | We have the rest, or I have the rest and… | 其余的在我们手上 或者说是在我手上 |
[50:46] | I mean, we think the signal is only dangerous… | 我们认为单独的信号只是危险的 |
[50:51] | And excited. | 也有点兴奋 |
[50:52] | So, I’m hiding the rest of the tapes, okay? | 我正把其余的录音带藏起来 可以吗 |
[50:57] | Where we used to go. | 就在我们以前常去的地方 |
[50:59] | You’ll figure it out. | 你会想到的 |
[51:01] | I hope. | 我希望如此 |
[51:04] | I’ve buried each signal in songs. | 我把每种信号都藏在一段音乐里 |
[51:06] | It seemed apt. | 感觉很合适 |
[51:08] | I hope you enjoy them at least. | 至少我希望你能享受音乐 |
[51:11] | She kept listening to it over and over again. | 她一遍又一遍地听 |
[51:15] | On her walks. | 走着路听 |
[51:17] | Around town. | 绕着镇子走 |
[51:19] | You built something. | 你做了一件装置 |
[51:22] | You built something, didn’t you? | 你做了一件装置对吗 |
[51:23] | Something that could recognize the signal, | 一件可以识别信号的装置 |
[51:26] | and it did, | 在我到达的那晚 |
[51:29] | the night that I arrived. | 它识别到了信号 |
[51:32] | Seven tapes, one you gave me, | 七盘磁带 一号盘你给了我 |
[51:35] | seven you hadn’t finished yet. | 七号盘你还没录完 |
[51:38] | That was the final piece. | 那是最后一段 |
[52:10] | Okay, Grace. | 好吧 格蕾丝 |
[52:13] | You get one chance. | 我就相信你这一次 |
[52:16] | Let’s try it your way. | 我就按你的办法试试 |
[52:29] | So we can protect ourselves, only if we have to. | 这样我们在必要的时候 就能保护自己 |
[53:25] | *The supervisor guy turns off the factory lights* | *监工关了工厂的灯* |
[53:28] | *So the robots have to work in the dark* | *所以机器人必须在黑暗中工作* |
[53:39] | *And there’s a car load of kids with beer and cigarettes* | *车上有很多孩子 啤酒和香烟* |
[53:43] | *Burning out and doin’ lawn jobs in the park.* | *一边狂欢一边修理公园的草坪* |
[53:54] | *And there’s a shitty limousine parked in front of the bar* | *酒吧前停着一辆破烂的豪华轿车* |
[53:58] | *It never got to drive any movie stars.* | *根本没有哪个电影明星想要驾驶它* |
[54:04] | *But the guy in the drivers seat don’t care* | *但是驾驶位的人并不在乎* |
[54:07] | *With his weird cologne and his magic hair* | *他用奇怪的古龙水 并且发型魔幻* |
[56:49] | * There’s a house on the lake* | *湖边有幢房子* |
[56:56] | * Why don’t you come down* | *你为什么不下来呢 |
[57:02] | *There’s a house on the lake* | *湖边有幢房子* |
[57:04] | *I hope you’ll come down* | *希望你能前来* |
[57:06] | *There’s a house on the lake* | *湖边有幢房子* |
[57:12] | *I hope you come down* | *希望你能前来* |
[57:13] | * There’s a house on the lake | *湖边有幢房子* |
[57:19] | *I could be the last true survivor* | *我可能是最后一个真正的生还者* |
[57:23] | *I’ll drive you out of town and I’ll show ya* | *我要载你出城 向你展示* |
[57:26] | *We’re both country bound* | *我们都有乡土情结* |
[57:33] | *Nothing’s what it seems* | *一切看起来都不大一样* |
[57:34] | *We are confusion* | *我们困惑不已* |
[57:36] | *Lost behind the scenes* | *迷失在幕布后* |
[57:37] | *As we hold on to what we almost had* | *我们执着于自己差点拥有的* |
[57:42] | *I miss what we once had* | *我想念我们过去拥有的* |
[57:46] | *There’s a house on the lake* | *湖边有幢房子* |
[57:51] | *I hope you come down* | *希望你能前来* |
[57:52] | *There’s a house on the lake* | *湖边有幢房子* |
[57:59] | *Take the corner slow please be careful* | *慢点转弯 请小心* |
[58:02] | *The conversation’s cold as we check to* | *话题一如我们所了解的那样冰冷* |
[58:05] | *This hotel vacancy, a hotel vacancy* | *旅馆有空房 旅馆有空房* |
[58:12] | *There’s a house on the lake* | *湖边有幢房子* |
[58:14] | *Where life is simple* | *那里的生活很简单* |
[58:16] | *There’s a house on the lake* | *湖边有幢房子* |
[58:17] | *Where we’ll have all the time* | *我们能在那里悠闲度日* |
[58:21] | *We’ll have so much time | *我们会拥有充足时间* |
[59:09] | *We fall* | *我们跌倒* |
[59:15] | *We have time* | *悠闲度日* |
[59:19] | *So much time* | *充足时间* |
[59:22] | *As we lay broken down* | *身心俱疲 支离破碎* |
[59:25] | *I think of all the things to tell you* | *我有那么多想告诉你的话* |
[59:29] | *As we lay in frozen ground* | *躺在冰冷的地上* |
[59:33] | *A fallen chance for us to pull through* | *一个让我们能撑过去的机会* |
[59:38] | *Let’s go* | *走吧* |
[59:45] | *Let’s go* | *走吧* |
[59:49] | *Let’s go home* | *回家吧* |
[1:00:07] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[1:05:31] | Want to know the saddest thing about everybody being gone? | 想知道离去的人最悲伤的事是什么吗 |
[1:05:36] | Everybody being dead I mean. | 我是说所有离世的人 |
[1:05:41] | All the lost stories. | 那些消散的故事 |
[1:05:43] | People are going to die anyways, | 人总有一死 |
[1:05:45] | but their stories don’t have to. | 但他们的故事不一定会消亡 |
[1:09:19] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:09:26] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:09:28] | How have you been? | 你好吗 |
[1:09:34] | I have these dreams… | 我做了些梦 |
[1:09:37] | where you talk to me, like you’re still here. | 你跟我讲话 似乎你还在这里 |
[1:09:41] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[1:09:44] | How have you been? | 你好吗 |
[1:09:48] | I can’t feel my fingers sometimes. | 我有时候手指会没知觉 |
[1:09:52] | It’s called disassociation. | 这叫做分裂症 |
[1:09:56] | You’re pulling away from the world. | 你在被一种力量拖离这个世界 |
[1:09:58] | Why? | 为何 |
[1:10:02] | Because I can’t forgive myself. | 因为我无法原谅自己 |
[1:10:04] | What for? | 为什么 |
[1:10:08] | Is this real? | 这是真的吗 |
[1:10:09] | I’m dead, stupid. | 我已经死了 傻子 |
[1:10:13] | I mean all this, everything that’s happening, is it real? | 我是说发生的这一切 是真的吗 |
[1:10:19] | Do you want it to be real? | 你希望它是真的吗 |
[1:10:22] | I didn’t want to leave the apartment. | 我不想离开公寓 |
[1:10:24] | Why? | 为何 |
[1:10:27] | Because I didn’t want you to be gone. | 因为我不想你走 |
[1:10:30] | But I am gone. | 但我已经走了 |
[1:10:31] | I can’t do that. | 我无法面对 |
[1:10:34] | I don’t think I can do that. | 我想我做不到 |
[1:10:37] | You have to do what makes you happy. | 你必须做让自己开心的事 |
[1:10:39] | If you’re not happy, you can’t make anybody else happy. | 如果你不开心 你也无法让别人开心 |
[1:10:43] | I told you that before. I don’t believe that. | 我之前告诉过你 我不相信那些 |
[1:10:44] | I think that you’re wrong. | 我想你错了 |
[1:10:45] | Well, you’re not dead, are you? | 好吧 你没有死 对吧 |
[1:10:46] | So what do you know? | 你知道些什么呢 |
[1:10:49] | What if making someone else happy is what makes you happy? | 说不定让别人快乐就是你的快乐源泉呢 |
[1:10:57] | Why haven’t you taken it off? | 你为什么还没出去 |
[1:11:00] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:11:01] | Why? | 为何 |
[1:11:04] | Because it’s a reminder of everything bad I’ve done, | 因为这会让我想起自己做过的所有坏事 |
[1:11:09] | of how much that I have to make up for. | 想到我要弥补这么多的罪过 |
[1:11:13] | But you can’t make up for it, can you? | 但是你弥补不了 对吧 |
[1:11:16] | No. | 是的 |
[1:11:17] | So what are you going to do? | 那么你准备怎么做呢 |
[1:11:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:11:20] | Can you tell me? | 能告诉我吗 |
[1:11:21] | Can you please tell me? | 能请你告诉我吗 |
[1:11:23] | Be happy. | 要开心 |
[1:11:26] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:11:28] | I’m suffocated. | 我感到憋闷 |
[1:11:29] | You cheated. | 你出轨了 |
[1:11:37] | I cheated. | 我出轨了 |
[1:11:38] | You have to live with that. | 你必须背负这个罪过 |
[1:11:41] | You have to confront it. | 你必须直面它 |
[1:11:47] | Stop… | 别再 |
[1:11:49] | hiding. | 躲避 |
[1:11:53] | I can still remember the sound of the waves | 我还记得海浪的声音 |
[1:11:57] | and the sand on my palm. | 和手掌上沙子的触感 |
[1:12:00] | We’re just people, | 我们只是平凡人 |
[1:12:02] | wandering around, bumping into each other. | 在游荡时遇到了彼此 |
[1:12:06] | No. | 不 |
[1:12:08] | No, we aren’t. | 不 我们不是 |
[1:12:11] | So what are you going to do? | 那么你准备怎么做呢 |
[1:12:13] | I’m going to stay here. | 我准备待在这里 |
[1:12:16] | And I’m going to never leave. | 我准备永远不离开 |
[1:12:19] | Sounds like a plan. | 听上去可行 |
[1:12:29] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:12:31] | For what? | 为什么 |
[1:12:35] | For not being there for you. | 因为没有在你身边陪伴你 |
[1:12:42] | When you… | 当你 |
[1:12:43] | When you needed me. | 当你需要我的时候 |
[1:12:46] | You were always there for me. | 你一直陪伴在我身边 |
[1:12:51] | I wasn’t fucking there for you, | 我他妈根本没有陪你 |
[1:12:54] | and I should have been there for you and I wasn’t. | 我应该陪在你身边支持你 却没有做到 |
[1:12:58] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:13:01] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:13:05] | Yes, you did. | 不 你知道 |
[1:13:09] | Please forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[1:13:16] | I just want to go home. I just want to go home. | 我只想回家 只想回家 |
[1:17:34] | Yeah, no, that’s actually true though. | 不过那倒是真的 |
[1:17:36] | Yeah, that’s a very accurate drawing right there. | 没错 那幅图非常精确 |
[1:21:45] | Let’s go on a walk, Bellini. | 去散步吧 贝里尼 |
[1:24:05] | 格蕾丝·罗斯 永远是对的 | |
[1:24:17] | This is ridiculous, | 你居然在这里 |
[1:24:18] | that you’re here. You know that right? | 太荒谬了 你知道的 对吧 |
[1:24:21] | It’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[1:24:26] | Just ash, dirt, fucking ash. | 只有白蜡树和泥土 该死的白蜡树 |
[1:24:38] | If you can hear me I’m guessing that you already know | 如果你能听到我说话 我猜你已经知道 |
[1:24:39] | everything that’s happened, so I’m not going to bore you. | 这里发生的一切了 所以我不会烦你了 |
[1:26:05] | I got the message. | 我找到你的留言了 |
[1:26:06] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:26:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:27:23] | Welcome back to Sparrow 103, your local… | 欢迎回来麻雀103 您的本地 |
[1:27:27] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[1:27:29] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[1:28:14] | *There’s a house on the lake* | *湖边有幢房子* |
[1:28:20] | *Why don’t you* | *你为何不* |
[1:29:10] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:29:24] | My name is Aubrey · Parker, | 我叫奥布莉·帕克 |
[1:29:28] | and… | 然后 |
[1:29:31] | I think I might be the last person left. | 我想我是唯一还活着的人了 |
[1:29:36] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[1:29:40] | I don’t know if I did anything to fix | 我不知道自己是不是 |
[1:29:42] | what’s going to happen, but… | 处理好了要发生的坏事 但是 |
[1:29:46] | I really hope that I did. | 我真的非常希望我做了 |
[1:29:52] | So… | 所以 |
[1:29:55] | If there’s anybody else out there, | 如果外面还有人的话 |
[1:30:01] | now’s the time to say something. | 是时候出个声了 |
[1:30:08] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:30:10] | Anybody? | 有人吗 |
[1:30:16] | Please.Please. | 拜托 拜托 |
[1:30:37] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:30:39] | Oh my god! | 天哪 |
[1:30:41] | Oh my god, can you hear me? | 天哪 能听到我说话吗 |
[1:30:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:30:43] | – We can hear you. – Holy shit! | -我们能听到你的声音 -该死 |
[1:30:45] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:30:47] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, no, I’m safe. | -你还好吗 -对 不 我很安全 |
[1:30:48] | I’m safe, I’m at the radio station. | 我很安全 我在广播站 |
[1:30:50] | Did you say we? | 你说了我们吗 |
[1:30:51] | There’s a few of us. | 我们这有几个人 |
[1:30:54] | Why would you think you were alone? | 你为什么觉得只有你一个人 |
[1:30:57] | Well, I just, I thought that I’d been | 我只是 我觉得这么久了 |
[1:31:00] | alone this entire time. | 一直是我一个人 |
[1:31:01] | I didn’t realize. | 没意识到还有别人 |
[1:31:03] | Why are you at the radio station? | 你为什么在广播站 |
[1:31:04] | Wait, how do I know that you’re real? | 等等 我怎么知道你们是真实的 |
[1:31:06] | We’re real. | 我们的确是 |
[1:31:08] | I figured it out, I stopped it. | 我想明白了 我阻止了毁灭 |
[1:31:09] | Figured what out? | 想明白什么 |
[1:31:11] | The signal? | 信号吗 |
[1:31:12] | You know about the signal? | 你知道信号的事吗 |
[1:31:14] | We know about it. | 我们知道 |
[1:31:16] | Well, yeah. | 没错 对 |
[1:31:17] | I found all the pieces and I put them together. | 我找到所有碎片 并把它们收集在一起 |
[1:31:19] | I sent the reply so it’s okay now. | 我发送了回复 所以现在没事了 |
[1:31:21] | I closed all the doors. | 我把所有门都关上了 |
[1:31:27] | So you took the message they sent, | 所以你收到了他们发的消息 |
[1:31:31] | the one that caused all of this, | 就是引发这一切悲剧的消息 |
[1:31:35] | you put it back together for them, | 然后把它们给整理好 |
[1:31:38] | not knowing what it was, | 不知道那是什么 |
[1:31:42] | what it did, | 造成了什么影响 |
[1:31:46] | and you… | 而你 |
[1:31:48] | and you sent it back? | 把它送回去了 |
[1:31:55] | You shouldn’t have done that. | 你不该那么做的 |
[1:32:03] | You didn’t close the doors. | 你没有关上门 |
[1:32:08] | You opened them. | 你打开了门 |
[1:32:13] | Aubrey. | 奥布莉 |
[1:32:20] | Pick up! | 快回答 |
[1:32:23] | Aubrey!Aubrey! | 奥布莉 奥布莉 |
[1:32:28] | She’s at the radio station! | 她在广播站 |
[1:37:31] | *Idiot job 203* | *愚蠢的203* |
[1:37:34] | *Newspapers shoot their letters at me* | *报纸把舆论引向了我* |
[1:37:37] | *I’m alone at last with every other me* | *我最终孤独 与自己独处* |
[1:37:44] | *Guardian help me angel shoot* | *护卫帮助我 天使开枪* |
[1:37:47] | *All you ghosts stand by and salute and explain* | *灵魂们在一旁致意和解释* |
[1:37:52] | *Why is everything so locked up* | *为什么一切都这样封闭* |
[1:38:03] | *Why is everything so locked up* | *为什么一切都这样封闭* |
[1:38:23] | *I don’t blame it on the front row* | *我不埋怨前排* |
[1:38:28] | *Don’t blame it on the ruling class* | *也不怨统治阶级* |
[1:38:31] | *’Cause I know they stay* | *因为我知道他们会留下* |
[1:38:34] | *Like all the cars in New York* | *像纽约的那些小汽车* |
[1:38:37] | *Lights on New Year* | *那些灯光* |
[1:38:40] | *Like all these gloomy planets* | *那些黑暗的行星* |
[1:38:44] | *I know they stay* | *我知道他们会留下* |
[1:38:46] | *Don’t blame it on the signals* | *别埋怨信号* |
[1:38:50] | *Don’t blame it one the steering wheel* | *别埋怨舵轮* |
[1:38:53] | *Don’t blame it on the logbooks* | *别埋怨航海日志* |
[1:38:56] | *’Cause I know they stray | *因为我知道他们会留下* |
[1:38:59] | *Like all the cars in New York* | *像纽约的那些小汽车* |
[1:39:03] | *Lights on New Year* | *那些灯光* |
[1:39:06] | *Like all these gloomy planets* | *那些黑暗的行星* |
[1:39:10] | *I know they stay* | *我知道他们会留下* |
[1:39:13] | *Anyway* | *不论如何* |