英文名称:Toxic
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | Things are going to be different now. | 現在起一切都會有所改觀的 |
[00:49] | Are they? | 是嗎 |
[00:51] | I’m going to take care of you. | 我會照顧你的 |
[00:52] | No more hospitals, | 再也不去醫院了 |
[00:54] | No more nightmares. | 不再有噩夢 |
[00:55] | Just you and me together forever. | 永永遠遠只有你和我在一起 |
[00:57] | I want you to feel good about who you are. | 我要你喜歡你自己 |
[01:00] | I want you to feel safe. | 我想你有安全感 |
[01:04] | Not a very clinical thing to say, doc. | 這麼說有點不客觀啊 醫生 |
[01:11] | I must sound like I’m completely crazy. | 聽起來一定覺得我瘋了 |
[01:12] | Maybe you’re just a good liar. | 或許你就是個大話精 |
[01:14] | And what have I done? | 我做什麼了呀 |
[01:19] | That’s not me anymore. | 這都不像我了 |
[01:20] | That’s all in the past. | 那些都是過去了 |
[01:22] | Past, present, future. | 過去 現在 未來 |
[01:25] | It’s all in your head. | 這些都在你的腦海中 |
[01:29] | It’s not the same, it’s not, | 都不一樣 不一樣 |
[01:31] | It’s not real. | 都不是真的 |
[01:32] | It’s not, it’s not real. | 不是… 不是真的 |
[01:37] | It’s not real. | 不是真的… |
[01:42] | Where, where, where is my daughter, is my daughter, where is she? | 哪 在哪 我的女兒 女兒 在哪 她在哪 |
[01:46] | She’s all alone. | 她獨自一個人 |
[01:49] | In a dark, lonely place. | 在一個漆黑 孤單的地方 |
[01:53] | Where is this dark, lonely place? | 這個漆黑孤單的地方在哪 |
[01:56] | Time. | 時光 |
[01:59] | She’s very scared. | 她非常害怕 |
[02:01] | Let’s just get on with this. | 我們只要關注這個問題 |
[02:03] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[02:07] | You’re a psychic, you’re a psychic, where is she? | 你是靈媒 是靈媒 她在哪 |
[02:17] | I can see her now. | 我能看見她了 |
[02:21] | In the bright, white room. | 在一個明亮的 白色的屋子裡 |
[02:23] | I thought you said a dark, lonely place. | 我記得你剛說是漆黑孤單的地方 |
[02:27] | Time change things. | 時間會改變事物 |
[02:30] | She’s gone. | 她沒了 |
[02:32] | Gone? | 沒了? |
[02:33] | What, what do you mean she’s gone? | 你說的”沒了”是什麼意思 |
[02:36] | Lucille that was my name. | 我的名字是露西爾 |
[02:40] | Wait, no. no, no, no. | 等等 不 不 不 不 |
[02:43] | What’s happening, happening, | 怎麼啦 |
[02:45] | This is very, this is very, very, very bad. please. | 這非常 非常 非常糟糕 求你了 |
[02:49] | Yes, it is. | 沒錯 |
[02:51] | It is very, very bad for you. | 對你來說是非常非常的糟糕 |
[02:57] | My brother died when I was ten. | 我哥哥在我10歲那年死了 |
[02:59] | Daddy never forgave me. | 爸爸一直不能原諒我 |
[03:02] | And it begged the question, when innocence is lost, what’s left behind? | 一直在迴避的問題 當人不再天真單純 剩下的還有什麼呢 |
[03:07] | I just want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[03:11] | I want to go, want to go, want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[03:19] | Some call it a curse. | 有人說這是天譴 |
[03:21] | I call it inevitable. | 有人說這是宿命 |
[03:25] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死啊 |
[03:27] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死啊 |
[03:28] | I got a family. | 我有家室 |
[03:29] | 我有家室 有孩子 看在上帝的份上 | |
[03:33] | Pull me up, please. | 拉我上去 求你了 |
[03:35] | I’ve got the money, you know. | 那錢在我這兒 你知道的 |
[03:36] | I, we could work something out you guys. | 我能為你們做點什麼嗎 |
[03:39] | Thomas. | 托馬斯 |
[03:41] | He had me committed to save me from myself. | 他讓我做些壞事來拯救我自己 |
[03:45] | Never told his boss. | 沒有告訴他的老闆 |
[03:48] | It’s the one piece of information that could save his life. | 這是一條能救他命的信息 |
[03:54] | Sid, hired muscle, but it gets more complicated. | 希德 雇來的打手 |
[03:58] | We know, that’s why we’re here, | 我們知道 所以我們才在這兒 |
[03:59] | That’s why you’re hanging over the edge of this fucking building. | 所以你才被掛在這房頂上頭 |
[04:04] | Antoine’s a goon. frankly, it doesn’t get less complicated. | 安托萬是個粗魯的無賴 |
[04:08] | Here, it’s for you. | 來吧 找你的 |
[04:09] | You lousy rat piece of fucking shit. | 你這卑鄙的鼠輩 |
[04:11] | You think you can steal from me? Listen, please, please, this… | -你以為能從我這偷點東西? -聽我說 求你聽我說 |
[04:14] | Do you think you can steal from me and get away with it? | 你以為你能從我這偷了東西然後跑掉? |
[04:16] | -I, I swear to god I didn’t… -shut up. | -我對天發誓我沒有 -閉嘴 |
[04:18] | Shut the fuck up. | 閉上你的臭嘴 |
[04:21] | I trusted you, | 我信任過你 |
[04:23] | And you violated that trust. | 而你糟蹋了這份信任 |
[04:26] | Now I’m going to punish you. | 現在我要懲罰你 |
[04:28] | I don’t even care where the money is. | 我甚至無所謂錢在哪 |
[04:30] | I don’t care where the money is. | 我無所謂錢在哪裡 |
[04:31] | I don’t give a fuck about it. | 我不在乎那錢 |
[04:33] | You can keep it. | 你拿著好了 |
[04:34] | -oh, no. -merry Christmas. | 聖誕快樂 |
[04:36] | Have fun; spend it in hell mother… | 好好享受 在地獄裡花去吧 |
[04:41] | How, how’d it go? | 感覺如何 |
[04:43] | Guys, just call him back, call him back, please. | 夥計們 再給他打回去 打回去 |
[04:45] | What for? he’s fucking done with you, buddy. | 打回去幹嘛? 他和你沒什麼好說了 哥們兒 |
[04:47] | If you want to talk to me, you want to… there is fucking nothing | -他想和我說的 他想的 -已經沒啥好談的了 |
[04:49] | That’s going to make us… | 這會讓我們… |
[04:50] | No, I swear to god, I swear to god, you want to talk… | 不 我發誓 我對上帝發誓 他願意和我談的 |
[04:52] | Are y0u fucking calling him? Yeah, | -你他媽的真的打啊 -是啊 |
[04:53] | 我對他準備說什麼有點好奇 | |
[04:55] | Cocksucker. | 這鳥人 |
[05:01] | What? | 什麼事? |
[05:03] | Mr. van sant, | 范·森特先生 |
[05:04] | I, I know where she is, | 我知道她在哪 |
[05:09] | You know. yeah, I got your attention now, don’t I? | 你瞧 我引起你的興趣了是吧 |
[05:11] | Where? where? where is she? | 在哪 她在哪 |
[05:13] | No. | 不行 |
[05:14] | No, no, you, you got to, you got to get these guys to let me go first. | 不行 你得先讓這些傢伙放我走 |
[05:19] | I just let you go, didn’t I? I said, fine. | 我剛有讓你走啊 不是嗎 我說 “沒事” |
[05:23] | If I didn’t, I meant to. You can go. Where is she? | 如果我沒有 那現在說了你能走 她在哪 |
[05:26] | No, no, I’ll tell you as soon as you let me go. | 不行 你讓我走我就馬上告訴你 |
[05:32] | No deal. | 滾一邊去 |
[05:33] | 你先告訴我她在哪 | |
[05:35] | What?.. | 什麼? |
[05:36] | When you tell me where she is. | 我再讓你走 |
[05:37] | Shit. | 操 |
[05:39] | Okay, okay, | 行 行 |
[05:41] | 我要告訴你 | |
[05:44] | And then you let me go? | 然後就讓我走? |
[05:52] | Conrad. | 康拉德 |
[05:53] | Hey, antoine. | 你好 安托萬 |
[05:55] | What are you doing here? | 你在這兒幹嗎 |
[05:56] | Came to see this fucker off. | 來給這混蛋送行 |
[05:58] | Well how the fuck did you find us? | 你他媽的怎麼找到這兒的 |
[06:01] | Van sant told me where you guys were. | 范·森特告訴我你們在這兒 |
[06:04] | He wanted to make sure the job got done right. | 他想要確保事情處理得乾淨 |
[06:07] | He didn’t say nothing to us. | 他怎麼沒和我們提過 |
[06:10] | This idiot, | 這個蠢蛋 |
[06:11] | He works for us for ten years, then he steals a shit load of money, | 他幫我們干了10年 然後偷了一大筆錢 |
[06:15] | And then has the audacity to try to bribe me with it. | 居然還厚顏無恥地拿這錢來賄賂我 |
[06:18] | Well I’m surprised you didn’t take it. | 我很意外你沒拿 |
[06:19] | He didn’t offer that much, did you? | 他出得不夠多啊 是吧 |
[06:22] | So | 那麼… |
[06:24] | Back off, | 退後 |
[06:26] | Let me put one in him. | 我給他來上一槍 |
[06:27] | Whoa, whoa, conrad, fuck man, take it easy. | 康拉德 你個操蛋 冷靜點 |
[06:29] | Hey, you know the rules, homes. | 你知道規矩的 |
[06:31] | What rules? | 什麼鳥規矩 |
[06:32] | We find him, we get to kill him. | 我們找到他的 得我們來幹掉他 |
[06:34] | Really? | 是嗎 |
[06:35] | Hey, hey, conrad, | 康拉德 |
[06:38] | Look how, how about 50 percent, huh? | 你看給你一半錢怎麼樣 |
[06:41] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[06:43] | Okay, 75 percent, okay? I need some for the girl. | 那好 給你75% 我得給那姑娘留點 |
[06:47] | Do I look like I could give a shit about some girl? | 你覺得我看起來會在意什麼姑娘嗎 |
[06:50] | Okay, uh, g0 percent? | 行 行 90% |
[06:53] | G0 percent. | 90%啊… |
[06:59] | Hey, that’s some fucked up shit, homes. | 兄弟 這可不上路啊 |
[07:01] | All right, dickhead, | 行了 廢柴 |
[07:02] | Take their guns. | 把他們槍下了 |
[07:03] | What, what? What? | 啊? 什麼? |
[07:05] | Come on. | 快點兒啊 |
[07:06] | Dude. | 哥們兒 |
[07:07] | Bring them to me. | 把槍給我 |
[07:09] | Hey, okay. | 行 |
[07:10] | He doesn’t pack. | 他沒帶槍 |
[07:12] | Get over here. | 過去吧 |
[07:48] | Eat death! | 去死吧 |
[07:56] | Hey, man, that’s my fucking gun. | 兄弟 那他媽的是我的槍 |
[08:09] | I can’t get a clear shot. | 我沒法還擊 |
[08:13] | I can’t get a clear shot. | 我沒法還擊 |
[08:26] | Own, shit. | 糟了 |
[08:32] | Oh, fuck. | 操啊 |
[08:33] | Damn it. | 我靠 |
[08:38] | Yeah, right, so what? You guys are going to kill me? | 行啊 來吧 我不覺得你們會 |
[08:40] | I don’t think so. | 準備把我殺了 |
[08:41] | What? | 什麼? |
[08:45] | Get the… feiias, come on, I told, I told you, | 夥計們 我說了 我告訴你們了 |
[08:47] | Okay, okay, a hundred percent, | 錢全給你們行吧 |
[08:49] | I’ll give you a hundred percent. Shut up. | -我全都給你們 -閉嘴 |
[08:50] | I, I know where the girl is. | 我知道那女孩的下落 |
[08:54] | She’s in the patton state hospital. | 她在帕敦州立醫院 |
[09:04] | For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. | 善惡都終有報… |
[09:11] | What goes around comes around. | 有所得也必有所失 |
[09:16] | When people try to help me, | 當人們要幫我的時候 |
[09:19] | They die. | 他們會死 |
[09:46] | Angel. | 安吉爾 |
[09:47] | How you doing, my brother? | 最近怎麼樣 兄弟 |
[09:47] | Good, nice to see you, man. care to join us? | 不錯啊 見到你真高興 介不介意和我們一起坐? |
[09:50] | Good. I like what you’ve done with this place, man. | -行 -我很欣賞你對這地方做的一切 |
[09:53] | This is really, really nice. | 真的很棒 |
[09:54] | Oh, man, we trying to take it to the next level, baby. | 我們正帶領它上一個新的台階 |
[09:57] | Yeah, so, mary. | 這是瑪麗 |
[09:59] | Anne, jeanette, lisa. | 安妮和珍奈特還有利薩 |
[10:01] | My girls, what do you think? | 我的姑娘們 你覺得怎麼樣 |
[10:04] | 我都要了 | |
[10:17] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就來 |
[10:22] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他媽的是誰啊 |
[10:24] | You got a problem? | 有什麼問題嗎 |
[10:24] | I got a problem with you and this low rent whorehouse you’re running, here. | 我很不爽你和你這低檔的淫窩 |
[10:27] | So you pay the whores to mingle with the customers, | 你付錢給小姐們讓她們陪客人 |
[10:30] | And make sure that they get lucky? | 尋歡作樂 |
[10:33] | That’s ingenious. | 你太聰明了 |
[11:24] | You’re so cute… hey, jaymee girl. | -你真可愛 -嗨 傑米寶貝 |
[11:26] | So, uh, who are your friends? | 介紹下你的朋友吧 |
[11:27] | Well, um, this is Frankie, and this is jay. | 這是弗蘭克 這是傑米 |
[11:33] | Would you? | 可以嗎(去跳舞) |
[11:34] | For real? | 真的要去? |
[11:36] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[11:54] | You mind telling me where you’re going? | 你介意告訴我你準備去哪嗎 |
[11:56] | Hey, angel. | 安吉爾 |
[12:00] | I was just getting some air. | 我準備呼吸點新鮮空氣 |
[12:04] | Those guys was watching your ass practicability all night, huh? | 那些男人幾乎整晚都盯著你的屁股看呢 |
[12:11] | They think I’m an easy score. | 他們以為我很容易得手 |
[12:15] | Nadine. | 納丁 |
[12:24] | I just can’t do this anymore, okay? | 我不能再做這事兒了 |
[12:29] | I just want to go back and | 我只想回去 |
[12:34] | Finish school. | 完成我的學業 |
[12:35] | And this is, | 但這卻… |
[12:39] | This is just too hard. | 這卻那麼的難 |
[12:42] | So stop crying. | 別哭了 |
[12:45] | It’s messing your makeup up. | 把你的妝都搞花了 |
[12:52] | Angel, | 安吉爾 |
[12:54] | Can I do something else for you? | 我能不能給你做點別的簡單點的事兒 |
[12:57] | I know I can do anything you want, I just, | 我知道我能幫你做任何事 只是 |
[12:59] | I can’t, I can’t take this anymore. Please. | 這種事我受不了了 求你了 |
[13:03] | Please, let me do something normal. | 求你 讓我做點正常的事 |
[13:06] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[13:08] | But until I get a fresh bitch around here, | 但除非我這裡找到另一個新的當紅小姐 |
[13:11] | I got to get my money. | 我得賺錢哪 |
[13:12] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[13:14] | We’ll talk about this later, all right? | 我們晚點再談這事 行不 |
[13:30] | What’s happening? | 怎麼啦 |
[13:31] | Where the fuck are you? | 你他媽的在哪 |
[13:36] | You know where I’m at, I’m working. | 你知道我在哪 我在工作 |
[13:37] | What happened to coming over? | 那說好過來的呢 |
[13:39] | I’ll come by tomorrow, I’m busy right now. | 我明天過來 我現在很忙 |
[13:41] | Fuck that shit, you’re always busy, you’re such an asshole. | 去你媽的 你老是說忙 你這混蛋 |
[13:44] | 我晚點再和你說 | |
[13:47] | Fuck. | 操你 |
[13:50] | Angel and daddy used to work together. | 安吉爾和爸爸以前都一起干 |
[13:53] | Apparently one of them developed a conscience. | 顯然他們有一人開始內疚 |
[13:57] | Nobody knows which one. | 沒人知道是誰 |
[13:58] | Good job today. | 今天幹得不錯 |
[13:59] | Glad both those fuckers are dead. | 真高興兩個2B都掛了 |
[14:01] | But I have something I need you to do for me | 但是我還有別的事要你幫我做 |
[14:02] | More important than anything I’ve ever asked you to do before. | 比我以前要你們幹的事都重要 |
[14:05] | I need you to find somebody for me. | 我要你們去幫我找個人 |
[14:07] | She’s a plague to humanity. | 她對人類簡直是個禍害 |
[14:09] | Poisonous. a curse to my own existence. | 對我的生存是個毒害和詛咒 |
[14:11] | A curse to your own existence? | 對你生存的詛咒? |
[14:12] | A curse, a curse, okay? | 我被詛咒了 詛咒了 行了吧 |
[14:14] | A curse. | 一個詛咒 |
[14:15] | I’d still have a son if it weren’t for this, for her. | 如果不是因為這個 因為她 我現在還有個兒子呢 |
[14:18] | She, on the other hand, was a, | 她從另一方面來說是個 |
[14:20] | Well actually a fucking lousy accident. | 是個他媽的意外 |
[14:22] | She’s your daughter. | 她是你女兒 |
[14:23] | No shit, you dumb motherfucker. | 不是 你個傻子 |
[14:24] | You’ve been listening. | 你聽了沒啊 |
[14:25] | So you want us to knock off our daughter. | 那你是要我們除掉你女兒? |
[14:28] | What kind of person do you think I am, have my own daughter killed? | 你以為我是什麼人 買兇殺自己的女兒? |
[14:29] | Have her found, she escaped. | 去找到她 她跑了 |
[14:30] | Escaped from where? | 從哪跑的 |
[14:31] | The institute. the institute. | 研究所 研究所 |
[14:33] | Why do you think I’m still alive, huh? | 你覺得我為什麼還能活著? |
[14:35] | Well I won’t be for long if you guys don’t find her and keep her away from | 如果你們不能保證讓她遠離我 |
[14:39] | me. | 我就活不長了 |
[14:40] | Please. | 拜託了 |
[14:41] | Just remember, don’t help her. | 記住 千萬別幫她 |
[14:44] | If you do, you die, okay? | 如果你幫了 你會死的 知道了嗎 |
[14:46] | And you won’t see it coming. | 而且你不知道自己是怎麼死的 |
[14:48] | We already know she was at the institute. | 我們只知道她曾在研究所 |
[14:49] | They don’t have much there anymore. | 現在已經不在那了 |
[14:51] | The psycho doctor that boosted her, he took most of the files on her, | 她的心理醫生有她的大部分資料 |
[14:54] | But they can probably dig up a picture or two. | 可能還有一兩張她的照片 |
[14:56] | I burned the ones I had. | 我有的那張我已經燒了 |
[14:57] | Psycho doctor? | 心理醫生? |
[14:59] | Oh, Jesus Christ, | 天哪 |
[15:01] | What is wrong with you? | 你有什麼毛病啊 |
[15:02] | What, are you a cop or something? Why all the questions? | 你是條子還是什麼? 怎麼有那麼多問題 |
[15:03] | You guys going to sit around all day asking stupid questions | 你是要整天坐在那裡問些個傻問題 |
[15:05] | Or are you going to find her and help me? | 還是要幫我去找到她 |
[15:07] | Wait, wait a minute. | 等下 |
[15:08] | You want us to walk around with a picture of your daughter | 你要我們拿著你女兒的照片 |
[15:12] | Asking people where we could find her? | 問問路人我們在哪能找到她 |
[15:16] | I mean, she could be in a basket for all we know. | 我意思是 她可能就在某個我們身邊的籃子裡 |
[15:20] | First of all, | 首先 |
[15:21] | I always leave that part up to you guys, | 這種事情我一般都讓你們自己處理 |
[15:24] | That’s what you do. | 那是你要干的 |
[15:25] | Now like I said, | 我能告訴你的 |
[15:27] | She isn’t far from the hospital, | 她不會離醫院很遠 |
[15:29] | So just keep her away from here. | 所以只要別讓她靠近這裡 |
[15:32] | That’s all we have to go on? | 我們只有這點信息? |
[15:33] | I mean, what is her name? | 我意思是 她叫什麼名字 |
[15:35] | Her name’s Lucille. | 她叫露系爾 |
[15:38] | Just follow the trail of bodies. | 只要跟著屍體的線索 |
[15:46] | You’ll see. | 你就會有所發現 |
[16:00] | Welcome to now. | 歡迎來到現在 |
[16:02] | Hey, what can I get you? | 來點什麼 |
[16:04] | We got a two drink minimum. | 我們來小喝兩杯 |
[16:05] | If there really is such a thing. | 如果真有這樣的事 |
[16:07] | Sid no longer works for daddy. | 希德不再為爸爸工作 |
[16:09] | 他在同性戀吧裡做酒保 | |
[16:11] | 我會考慮一下的(以為他要泡自己) | |
[16:12] | No way. | 別 |
[16:13] | Not a gentleman in sight. | 一個男的也看不到 |
[16:16] | They call it toxic. I’ve been called worse. | 他們叫它”毒藥” 我被叫過更糟的 |
[16:26] | Double vodka. | 2份伏特加 |
[16:27] | Three times. | 加三份檸檬水 |
[16:29] | How long you been working here? | 你在這做了多幾久了 |
[16:30] | Uh, not long. | 不太久 |
[16:32] | Do you want to keep it open, guys? | 要全都打開嗎 夥計們? |
[16:37] | Um, yeah. | 好的 |
[16:39] | Yeah, keep it open. | 是的 就開著好了 |
[17:04] | What’s your name? | 你叫什麼名字 |
[17:06] | Sid. | 希德 |
[17:09] | Unbelievable. | 簡直難以置信 |
[17:17] | 夥計 走了 | |
[17:18] | Time to go. | 打烊了 |
[17:19] | You driving home? | 你開車回去? |
[17:20] | I’m fine. | 我沒事 |
[17:21] | 那去別的什麼地方吧 走吧 | |
[17:24] | I have to get my card. | 我要去取車 |
[17:25] | Yeah, you can get that tomorrow. | 你明天再取吧 |
[17:26] | Let’s go, come on. | 走吧 |
[17:31] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[17:33] | Bye bye. | 再見 |
[17:36] | Hey, babe. | 寶貝 |
[17:39] | Let me help you there. | 我扶你下來 |
[17:40] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[17:41] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[17:42] | Sir? | 先生 |
[17:43] | I need you to drive rizzo tonight. | 我要你開車送瑞喬回家 |
[17:46] | Yeah, where to? | 好 去哪 |
[17:47] | Sherman oaks, she knows the address. | 謝爾曼·奧克斯 她知道地址 |
[17:49] | This better be quick, steve, I have class in the morning. | 最好快點史蒂夫 我明早有課 |
[17:52] | That all depends on you, doesn’t it? | 這是由你掌握的 不是嗎 |
[17:54] | Come on, fuck wad. | 走吧 廢物 |
[18:01] | How’s everything working out? | 事情怎麼樣 |
[18:02] | Oh, it’s great. I, I can’t thank you enough, steve. | 很好 我對你感激不盡 史蒂夫 |
[18:05] | Steve found a transient. | 史蒂夫找了個短工 |
[18:07] | He said, ‘where we’re going, you can be anyone you want from now on. | 他說 你們要去哪 從現在起你可以成為任何人 |
[18:11] | What should I call you? the transient replied, ‘sid.’ | 我應該怎麼稱呼你 短工回答 希德 |
[18:15] | Yeah, well, what can I say? I got a big heart. | 怎麼說呢 我心很寬大 |
[18:18] | And an even bigger cock. | 老二更大 |
[18:22] | Can you close up on your own tonight? | 今晚可以自己關門嗎 |
[18:23] | Uh, yeah, absolutely. | 是的 沒問題 |
[18:26] | Good, | 好 |
[18:27] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[18:29] | Hey, sid. | 希德 |
[18:32] | That was a great show you had tonight. | 今晚跳得很棒 |
[18:34] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[18:35] | Apparently you’re the only one with that opinion. | 顯然就你一個人這麼想 |
[18:37] | No, that’s cool, you can keep it. | 不 沒關係的 你留著吧 |
[18:40] | Are you sure? | 你確定 |
[18:41] | Yeah, yeah, it’s fine. | 是的 沒關係的 |
[18:45] | All right, then, | 那好吧 |
[18:47] | How about a drink? | 喝一杯怎麼樣 |
[18:52] | So, is it true? | 是真的嗎 |
[18:53] | You live in the attic? | 你從雅典來 |
[18:55] | Um, well yeah, just for now. | 是的 剛過來 |
[18:58] | Steve’s sort of helping me out, he’s been a good guy. | 史蒂夫幫我過來的 他是個好人 |
[19:02] | Oh, yeah, steve, he’s a real fucking saint. | 是的 史蒂夫真他媽是個聖人 |
[19:05] | Saint steve. | 聖史蒂夫 |
[19:06] | Well, to saint steve. | 為聖史蒂夫 乾杯 |
[19:08] | Most people are haunted by their past. | 很多人為過去所困 |
[19:11] | Everyone else fears the future. | 剩下的每個人都害怕將來 |
[19:13] | The only place to hide is in the present, | 唯一能躲的地方就是現在 |
[19:17] | Where no one’s looking. | 沒有人在看的地方 |
[20:04] | What? | 什麼 |
[20:05] | Where? | 哪裡 |
[20:10] | I see her, shut up. | 我看見她了 閉嘴 |
[20:19] | Shh, shh, shh. | 噓 噓 噓 |
[20:28] | It’s gonna be okay. | 沒事的 |
[20:33] | I brought you something. | 我給你帶了點東西 |
[20:37] | Something to keep you warm. | 讓你暖和一些 |
[20:41] | What’s your name? | 你叫什麼 |
[20:42] | They call me little joe. | 他們叫我小喬 |
[20:44] | Little joe. | 小喬 |
[20:46] | Lucille. | 露西爾 |
[22:08] | You smell so good. | 你真香 |
[22:10] | Your hair is so beautiful. | 你頭髮真漂亮 |
[22:12] | Oh, I’ve been waiting to get you up here all night, nadine. | 我整個晚上都在想把你帶到這兒來 納丁 |
[22:18] | Nadine, nadine. | 納丁 納丁 |
[22:21] | So fine, so young, and so clean. | 這麼漂亮 年輕 乾淨 |
[22:41] | Oh, goddamn. | 哦 天 |
[22:43] | Oh. God, you’re so beautiful. | 老天 你真美 |
[22:54] | It’s better then… | 現在好多了 |
[23:01] | Oh, ah, baby that was amazing. | 寶貝 太棒了 |
[23:22] | Here you go, baby. | 給你 寶貝 |
[23:23] | You could leave if you want. | 你可以走了 |
[23:28] | This is my room. | 這是我的房間 |
[23:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:35] | Stay, then. | 那呆著吧 |
[23:49] | Just follow the trail of mice. | 只要跟著老鼠的蹤跡 |
[23:52] | 你就會見到了 | |
[23:57] | The sooner you guys get the fuck going, | 你們他媽的越快行動 |
[23:59] | The sooner you’ll find her. | 就越早能找到她 |
[24:03] | Ta-ta. | 再見 |
[24:10] | What the fuck was that? | 怎麼啦 |
[24:13] | That boy has lost it. | 這男人瘋了 |
[24:15] | We need to find new fucking jobs. | 我們得找個新工作 |
[24:19] | 沒錯 也許我該開個花店 | |
[24:22] | Let’s go, broke back. | 走吧 歸位 |
[24:24] | We got to find this Lucille bitch. | 我們得找到這個賤人露西爾 |
[24:28] | Bitch. | 賤人 |
[25:16] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:21] | Are you okay? | 你還好嗎 |
[25:24] | Are you okay? | 你還好吧 |
[25:32] | What are you, | 你在 |
[25:35] | What are you doing here? | 你在這做什麼 |
[25:36] | Did you sleep here last night? | 你昨晚在這裡睡的嗎 |
[25:43] | Do you have anywhere to go? | 你有地方去嗎 |
[25:49] | God. | 上帝 |
[25:51] | You are beautiful. | 你很漂亮 |
[25:59] | I think I can help you. | 我想我能幫你 |
[26:02] | But I can introduce you to someone, | 我給你介紹個人 |
[26:04] | He can give you a place to stay. | 他能給你個地方住 |
[26:06] | All we have to do is just clean you up a little bit. | 我們要做的只是把你弄乾淨點兒 |
[26:12] | Let’s go introduce you to angel, | 走吧介紹安吉爾給你認識 |
[26:14] | He’s going to love you. Come on. | 他會喜歡你的 來吧 |
[26:34] | Go on, take your shower right here, | 去洗個澡 |
[26:36] | 衣櫥裡有些衣服 你會好起來的 | |
[26:56] | Come on, this is all you have? | 拜託 你就只有這個 |
[26:57] | One lousy fucking photo? | 一張噁心的照片 |
[26:59] | You can’t keep that, | 你不能拿走 |
[27:00] | You’re not even supposed to be looking at that. | 你不應該看那個 |
[27:04] | Give me that. | 給我 |
[27:05] | Jesus Christ. | 天哪 |
[27:07] | Yeah, thanks for nothing. | 不用謝了 |
[29:18] | But it’s only a matter of days. | 但只是時間的問題 |
[29:21] | For who? | 說誰 |
[29:22] | Me or her? | 我還是她 |
[29:25] | Both of you. | 你們倆都是 |
[29:28] | Or maybe just one of you. | 或者只是其中一個 |
[29:30] | Hard to say. | 很難說 |
[29:33] | What should I do? | 我應該怎麼做 |
[29:35] | Should I have her, you know… | 是不是應該讓她 |
[29:38] | You must find her first. | 你一定要先找到她 |
[29:40] | Okay, what do I do when I do find her? | 好 如果真找到她我該怎麼做 |
[29:44] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[29:44] | All I know is that, uh, | 我知道的只是 |
[29:46] | In a matter of days she’ll be no more. | 只要過幾天 她的詛咒就會沒了 |
[29:51] | So I find her, | 那麼我找到她先 |
[29:53] | Off her, | 幹掉她 |
[29:54] | No more curses. | 就不再有詛咒了 |
[29:56] | Really? | 是嗎 |
[29:59] | 也許意味著你會找到她 | |
[30:02] | Off her, | 幹掉她 |
[30:04] | And in the process fulfill the prophecy. | 按步驟實現預言 |
[30:07] | They’re coming in contact to her now. | 他們現在接觸到她了 |
[30:16] | Seriously, lena, you, | 說真的 莉娜你 |
[30:18] | Some of the things you say actually do sound like you’re full of shit. | 你說的一些話聽起來真像一陀屎 |
[30:20] | I’m asking a serious question, what do I do when I do find her? | 我在問一個嚴肅的問題 我找到她以後怎麼辦 |
[30:24] | We don’t know, we find her. | 不知道 先找到她再說 |
[30:29] | That simple. | 就那麼簡單 |
[30:33] | Sid, | 希德 |
[30:34] | Do you have any idea why my office smells like a frat house? | 你知不知道為什麼我的辦公室聞起來像是聯誼會 |
[30:38] | Yeah, I spilled a beer last night. | 我昨晚灑了一些啤酒 |
[30:39] | What were you doing up there? | 你在那做什麼 |
[30:42] | 我睡不著 只是看看電視 | |
[30:44] | There’s no cable. | 那裡沒電視線 |
[30:45] | I know, I… | 我知道 我… |
[30:47] | Don’t go up there after hours, all right? | 下班了就別去那裡 明白嗎 |
[30:49] | I’m trusting you by letting you stay here. | 我信任你才讓你待在這裡 |
[30:51] | You don’t want to break my trust, you understand? | 不要辜負我的信任 明白嗎 |
[30:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:54] | Now get in there and do whatever you can to get rid of that smell, | 現在進去想辦法把那股味道弄掉 |
[30:58] | it stinks. | 真噁心 |
[31:09] | She is raunchy, she is racy, | 她簡直噁心透了 噁心透了 |
[31:11] | And she goes by the name of, please give it up for raven. | 她成了噁心的代言 |
[31:21] | Hey, sid, | 希德 |
[31:24] | What do you think about? | 你覺得 |
[31:25] | Think about what? | 覺得什麼 |
[31:32] | When you’re all alone at night, you’re in the shower, | 晚上一個人洗澡的時候 |
[31:35] | Where does your mind take you? | 你腦子想什麼了 |
[31:37] | I don’t have a shower, gus. | 我沒洗澡 格斯 |
[31:39] | Hey, sweetie, how you doing? | 親愛的 怎麼樣啊 |
[31:40] | Hey, I’m doing great. | 我很好 |
[31:41] | Listen, I’m a little busy right now, okay? Thank you. | 聽著 我現在沒空 謝謝 |
[31:48] | I think about a girl, too. | 我也想著一個女孩 |
[31:50] | One that I knew not too long ago, | 一個不久以前認識的女孩 |
[31:53] | And that I lost. | 讓我迷失的 |
[31:57] | What are you going to do about it? | 你準備怎麼做 |
[32:01] | I guess when the time’s right, | 我想 合適的時候 |
[32:04] | 她準備好了被我找到 我就會找到她 | |
[32:06] | What’s up, doc? | 怎樣 先生 |
[32:09] | Do I know you? | 我認識你嗎 |
[32:11] | No. | 不 |
[32:13] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[32:15] | Gus. | 格斯 |
[32:16] | Why do you call me doc? | 你為什麼叫我先生 |
[32:18] | Too many bugs bunny cartoons growing up, I guess. | 我猜是太多瘋狂的小兔子巴尼長大了 |
[32:21] | Is that all right with you, chief? | 叫你頭兒可以嗎 |
[32:24] | Uh, why don’t you give this guy a drink. | 怎麼不給這個傢伙來一杯 |
[32:28] | Put it on my tab. | 記我賬上 |
[32:32] | You know what I dig about this place? | 你知道在這地方我發現什麼了 |
[32:35] | How fucking pathetic they all are. | 他們多麼可悲 |
[32:39] | Look at her, | 看看她 |
[32:40] | She’s up there teasing all those little puppies around the stage. | 她在那挑逗舞台周圍的小朋友 |
[32:45] | All the while | 時時刻刻 |
[32:47] | She’s pretending to be in control. | 她裝作在控制 |
[32:50] | Pretending to have all the power, | 控制一切 |
[32:54] | You know? | 知道嗎 |
[32:57] | She needs those sick-ass mamas’ boys more than they need her, | 她需要噁心的媽媽的乖兒子遠比他們需要她多 |
[33:01] | And deep down she knows it. | 她深知這一點 |
[33:03] | And if you look really close, | 如果你近點看 |
[33:05] | I mean past the bullshit, | 廢話不說 |
[33:07] | You catch one of them off guard, look them deep in the eye, | 你趁她不備 看她們的眼神 |
[33:10] | 你會看到些東西 | |
[33:12] | 看到悲慘 | |
[33:14] | 看到她們的靈魂 | |
[33:18] | Their filthy, | 她們的醜惡 |
[33:20] | Decaying souls. | 腐爛的靈魂 |
[33:25] | It’s fucking beautiful, man. | 真他媽漂亮 |
[33:28] | Greg, | 格雷格 |
[33:30] | I don’t know what happened to you when you were just a little boy | 我不知道你小時候遭遇了什麼 |
[33:32] | And your mommy messed around with your head, | 你媽媽把你腦子都弄壞了 |
[33:34] | 但這可不是那舞孃的錯 明白嗎 | |
[33:38] | Don’t talk about my mother, faggot. | 別提我母親 你這基佬 |
[33:47] | Okay, I got to go to the washroom. | 好吧 我去洗手間 |
[35:20] | Are you okay? | 你還好吧 |
[35:22] | Did you see that? | 你看見了嗎 |
[35:23] | See what? | 看見什麼 |
[35:25] | The light. | 燈光 |
[35:26] | The light going on like that. | 那燈就那樣開了 |
[35:28] | Yeah, you fruit loop, you just turned it on. | 是啊 笨蛋 你剛才打開的 |
[35:30] | Michelle, don’t. | 米歇爾 別去 |
[35:34] | There is nobody in there. | 裡面沒有人 |
[35:40] | Sit down? | 坐 |
[35:41] | Sure. | 好 |
[35:47] | Something happened here. | 這裡出事了 |
[35:50] | Something awful. | 很糟的事 |
[35:52] | What are you talking about? What happened? | 你在說什麼 發生什麼了 |
[35:53] | I don’t know yet. | 我還不知道 |
[35:55] | I think it involved a girl. | 我想跟一個女孩有關 |
[35:57] | What girl? | 什麼女孩 |
[36:01] | Last night | 昨晚 |
[36:07] | I saw her, | 我看到她了 |
[36:10] | I touched her. | 我摸到她了 |
[36:12] | All right, you’re really starting to scare me. | 好吧 你真把我嚇到了 |
[36:14] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在說什麼 |
[36:16] | Did you hurt someone, sid? | 你傷到什麼人了嗎 希德 |
[36:18] | No. I didn’t hurt anybody. | 沒有 我什麼人都沒傷到 |
[36:22] | But somebody did. | 但有人傷了 |
[36:25] | Okay, are you sure this wasn’t just a dream? | 好吧 你確定不是做夢嗎 |
[36:28] | No. | 不是 |
[36:30] | It wasn’t a dream. | 不是做夢 |
[36:33] | All right, I think maybe you just need to get some sleep. | 那好 也許你只是該休息下了 |
[36:36] | I’m going to go. | 我要走了 |
[36:37] | No, please, | 不 別走 |
[36:38] | Michelle, please, | 米歇爾 求你 |
[36:39] | Don’t go. | 別走 |
[36:40] | I really don’t want to be alone right now. | 我現在真的不想一個人 |
[36:43] | You know when I have to go. | 你知道我該走了 |
[36:46] | See you in the morning. | 明早見 |
[37:19] | What’s your specialty? | 你有什麼絕活 |
[37:21] | What you got going on, babe? you don’t know what I’m going to do. | 怎麼了寶貝 你不知道我要做什麼 |
[37:50] | I want to come in. | 我要進來 |
[37:54] | Let me in, I want to come in. | 讓我進來 我要進來 |
[37:56] | Let me in, I want to come in. | 讓我進來 我要進來 |
[38:02] | What do you want? | 你要做什麼 |
[38:04] | What the fuck is this? | 這他媽是怎麼回事 |
[38:05] | You, we paid the fucking bitch. | 我們付了這婊子錢了 |
[38:08] | Who the fuck you think you taikin’…yeah? | 你他媽以為上的是什麼人 |
[38:11] | Motherfucker, you want some money? huh? | 操你媽的 你要錢是嗎 |
[38:14] | You want some money? | 你要錢是嗎 |
[39:09] | No, no, don’t put her on my couch. | 不 不 別把她放我沙發上 |
[39:11] | She’s just going to get blood all over my couch.oh, my god. | 她會把我的沙發弄得到處是血的 上帝 |
[39:16] | Just go get the medical kit, okay? | 去拿急救包 好嗎 |
[39:17] | Oh, god. | 上帝 |
[39:19] | You gonna be okay. | 你會沒事的 |
[39:20] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[39:21] | Don’t worry about it, you’re safe, airight? | 別擔心 你很安全 明白嗎 |
[39:26] | They’re coming for me, I got… | 他們來找我 我… |
[39:27] | Who’s coming? what the fuck did you do, angel? | 誰來了 你他媽做了什麼 安吉爾 |
[39:30] | I’m not gonna let nothing happen to you, all right? | 我不會讓你有事的 好嗎 |
[39:33] | They’re coming. they got… | 他們來了 他們 |
[39:35] | I told you, you safe, all right? | 我說了 你很安全 明白嗎 |
[39:36] | Daddy. oh, my god, and you say I’m crazy? Jesus. | 爸爸 哦上帝啊 你說我瘋了嗎 上帝 |
[39:41] | Who is daddy? | 誰是爸爸 |
[39:43] | He’s daddy. | 他是爸爸 |
[39:45] | What is his real name? | 他真名叫什麼 |
[39:46] | Jake van sant. | 范·森特 |
[39:49] | Who the fuck is jake van sant? | 范·森特他媽的是誰 |
[39:52] | Don’t go there! | 別去那 |
[39:54] | Angel. | 安吉爾 |
[39:57] | I’m not going back, I’m not, I’m not. | 我不要回去 我不要 不要 |
[39:59] | Yeah, you know where to find jake van sant? | 恩 哪裡能找到范·森特 |
[40:04] | Shh. | 噓 |
[40:05] | I, I, I need to calm down, now. | 我 我 我要冷靜一下 |
[40:07] | Make a note of that. I need to calm down. | 記一下 我要冷靜一下 |
[40:12] | Why should I do that? | 我為什麼要這麼做 |
[40:14] | Uh, just watch me. | 看著我 |
[40:17] | Look. | 看 |
[40:20] | At what? | 看什麼 |
[40:21] | This is her. | 這是她 |
[40:22] | At the cards, or at…this is her. both. | 看卡片 還是 這是她 都看 |
[40:25] | This is the what? | 這是什麼 |
[40:25] | Shh. listen. | 噓 聽 |
[40:34] | What do you want? | 你要做什麼 |
[40:57] | Do you believe in ghosts, rosemary? | 你相信鬼嗎 羅斯瑪麗 |
[41:00] | Honey, the only ghosts I believe in are the father, | 甜心 我唯一相信的是天父 |
[41:02] | The son and the Holy Spirit. | 聖子 和聖靈 |
[41:05] | Mmm, and that patrick swayze. | 還有那個帕特裡克 |
[41:07] | Can’t even look at pottery no more without getting all wet. | 不搞一身濕都不敢看陶罐 |
[41:10] | I’m serious. | 我認真的 |
[41:13] | Have you seen a ghost, child? | 你遇見鬼了嗎孩子 |
[41:15] | 她是某種東西 就像 | |
[41:17] | It’s like a nightmare and it doesn’t care whether I’m awake or asleep. | 像夢魘 不管你醒著還是睡著 |
[41:21] | I don’t know, I must sound like I’m completely crazy or something. | 我不知道 我聽起來一定像是瘋了 |
[41:23] | And here I thought I was the freak of the street. | 我本以為這條街就我最不正常 |
[41:26] | Honey, you want my advice? | 親愛的 想聽我的忠告嗎 |
[41:28] | You never let no dead bitch tell you what to do. | 千萬不讓死人告訴你該怎麼做 |
[41:31] | Them’s words to live by. | 以他們的話為生 |
[41:33] | That bitch ain’t got done everything she wanted to get done before she | 那賤人沒有搞定想搞定的事情 |
[41:36] | kicked it, | 就翹掉了 |
[41:36] | Then that’s her problem, it’s not yours. | 那是她的問題 不是你的 |
[41:39] | Maybe she should have been watching little less TV and done a little more | 也許她該少看點電視 |
[41:42] | Living. | 多活一點 |
[41:42] | Cause if you die tomorrow you don’t want to be one of them assholes | 因為如果你明天死了 你不想成為那些混蛋中的一個 |
[41:44] | Of the afterlife scaring some hard working, | 死了還要嚇人 讓他們胡言亂語 |
[41:47] | Decent people into doing some bullshit | 還都是些努力幹活的本分人 |
[41:49] | That you should have been doing before you kicked it. | 那本是你該在掛了之前做的事 |
[41:53] | Now I say fuck that post-mortem ho. | 我想說的是去他媽的後現代 |
[41:56] | Now she got a problem with that, | 她有什麼問題 |
[41:57] | You tell her to come haunt rosemary for a day. | 你讓她來找我 |
[42:00] | She be going back to hell so fast her hand basket wail have a hard time | 她回地獄就快得連 |
[42:03] | keeping up. | 吊籃都跟不上 |
[42:07] | Yeah, thanks. | 是的 謝謝 |
[42:08] | Now don’t mention it, honey. | 別提了 親愛的 |
[42:11] | So you sure you ain’t up for a little taste while we’re here? | 那麼我們到了這兒了你就不想嘗下嗎 |
[42:14] | Get a room, rosemary make you feel real nice. | 開個房間 rosemary會讓你很快活 |
[42:17] | Got a lot of tricks in my tickle trunk. | 我的百寶箱裡可有不少好玩意 |
[42:20] | Yeah, well, I don’t know that. | 我不知道 |
[42:23] | 再看吧 | |
[42:24] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[42:40] | What happened to you? | 你怎麼了 |
[42:42] | I had a very strange evening. | 晚上過得很奇怪 |
[42:48] | Um, excuse the mess. | 對不起 這兒有點亂 |
[42:51] | You live here? | 你住在這兒 |
[42:52] | Yeah, like it or not, it’s home for right now. | 對 不管喜不喜歡 現在這兒也算個家 |
[42:55] | No, I like it, it’s nice. | 不 我很喜歡 這兒不錯 |
[42:56] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[42:57] | Come here, let me see your head. | 過來 讓我看看你的頭 |
[42:59] | Who did this to you? | 這是誰打的 |
[43:02] | Well, what? Some homeless person attack you or something? | 是誰 有無家可歸的人襲擊你了還是怎麼樣 |
[43:06] | No, it was her. | 不 是她 |
[43:09] | The girl, Lucille. | 那個女孩 露西爾 |
[43:11] | Well the, the scratches were, anyways. | 那些抓傷是 算了 |
[43:17] | Come on, Sid, what is this? | 過來 希德 這是什麼 |
[43:20] | Some kind of cry for help? I want to help you, I do. | 是類似於乞求幫助的事嗎 我想要幫你 確實想 |
[43:22] | But fuck, what are you doing? | 但是 你在做什麼 |
[43:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:38] | Look, it’s almost six o’clock in the morning. | 看 現在快早上6點了 |
[43:39] | Why don’t you just stay here | 你要不就呆在這兒吧 |
[43:42] | And we’ll try and figure this all out tomorrow, okay? deal? | 我們明天早上再來把這事理清楚 好嗎 行不 |
[43:46] | I didn’t ask for this. | 我想要的不是這樣 |
[43:49] | I want it to go away more than anything in the world. | 現在除了讓這事消失我什麼都不想了 |
[43:53] | But I don’t know how to make it. | 但是我不知道怎樣才能做到 |
[43:57] | Look, I just have a hard time believing all this. | 看 我只是暫時很難相信這一切 |
[44:01] | I don’t care if you don’t believe me. | 我不在乎你是否相信我 |
[44:03] | You’re the only person I can trust. | 你是我唯一可以信任的人 |
[44:07] | Just, please, | 只要 求你 |
[44:09] | Please, please, just help me. | 求你 求你 只要幫幫我就好 |
[44:15] | I think Steve might be involved and, | 我想史蒂夫可能也有牽連 |
[44:23] | Can we just, can we keep this a secret? | 我們能不能 我們能不能保守這個秘密呢 |
[44:27] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[44:41] | Hey, Sidney, when’s the last time you took a shower? | 希德 你上一次洗澡是在什麼時候 |
[44:43] | Uh, a while. | 有一段時間了 |
[44:45] | Well we overslept big time, so why don’t you hope in with me, | 我們睡過頭了 要不我們一起洗吧 |
[44:49] | It’ll be faster. | 這樣能快一點 |
[44:50] | Uh, yeah, sure, okay. | 好的 當然 |
[44:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:00] | Oh, I’m sorry, go, get in. | 對不起 來 進來 |
[45:08] | Mmm, smell this. | 聞聞這個 |
[45:12] | Cucumber eucalyptus. | 黃瓜桉味的 |
[45:15] | Did you ever use one of these? | 你有沒有用過這個 |
[45:16] | Um, no. | 沒有 |
[45:18] | I can’t say that I have. | 我不能說我用過 |
[45:19] | Are you kidding me? turn around, turn around. | 你開玩笑嗎 轉過來 轉過來 |
[45:43] | What’s the problem? | 怎麼了 |
[45:46] | I can’t do this. | 我不能這樣做 |
[45:49] | Why? | 為什麼 |
[45:49] | Because I have a daughter, I have responsibility. | 因為我有一個女兒 我又責任 |
[45:54] | Come on, let’s just clean your head, okay? | 好了 你把頭洗一下吧 好嗎 |
[46:10] | Are you sure nobody’s going to notice? | 你確定沒有人會注意到嗎 |
[46:12] | Positive. | 肯定 |
[46:13] | And why do you care? | 你為什麼那麼在意呢 |
[46:15] | I mean, it’s better than having these welts on your head. | 我是想 總比把這些傷痕留在你腦袋上好吧 |
[46:17] | Do you really want to explain it to every asshole who orders a drink? | 你真的想對沒有來買酒的爛人解釋這是怎麼回事嗎 |
[46:20] | No, that’s a good point. | 不想 這真是個好點子 |
[46:22] | How about some lipstick? | 來點口紅怎麼樣 |
[46:24] | No way. | 不行 |
[46:25] | Huh uh, not on your life. | 不要讓你看到 |
[46:27] | Oh, come on, just a little. | 來吧 就一點點 |
[46:32] | So, anybody need a ride tonight? | 那麼 今晚有沒有人要搭車的 |
[46:35] | You know, anywhere? | 可以去任何地方 |
[46:37] | Simon, | 西蒙 |
[46:37] | If we need something, Steve will tell you. | 要是我們需要什麼的話 史蒂夫會告訴你的 |
[46:42] | How much you guys get for that? | 你們做那個能拿多少錢 |
[46:44] | For what? | 做什麼 |
[46:45] | Well that shit I’m always driving you to and from. | 我總是送你們去又接你們回來的那件事 |
[46:48] | Why? | 為什麼要問 |
[46:49] | You looking to get in on the action? | 你也想要做嗎 |
[46:52] | Well, kind of, yeah. | 有點 對 |
[46:54] | Uh, you know, what’s Steve’s take? | Steve拿多少? |
[46:56] | Like, I’d take, like, half of what he takes. | 大概 我大概拿他的一半吧 |
[46:58] | You just have to give me a, a freebie | 你們只要給我一個贈品就行了 |
[47:01] | Like twice a week, each of you. | 比如兩週一次 你們倆都給 |
[47:05] | Oh, Riz, Simon wants to be a discount pimp. shh. | 雷茲 西蒙想做一個打折的皮條客 |
[47:10] | So? hey Steve-o, | 那麼 史蒂夫 |
[47:12] | Simon wants to be our pimp. | 西蒙想做我們的皮條客 |
[47:14] | No, Steve, no. | 不 史蒂夫 不 |
[47:15] | Yeah, go ahead you fucking piece of shit. | 好 那就做吧 你這垃圾 |
[47:18] | You’re late, both of you. | 你們晚了 你們兩個都是 |
[47:19] | Sorry, steve, late night. time to keep the customers waiting. | 對不起 史蒂夫 睡得太晚了 讓客人們等等吧 |
[47:23] | You, go get dressed and shut that smart mouth of yours. | 你們 快去換衣服 比上你們的不爛之舌吧 |
[47:27] | Not so fast, fuck head. | 不要太快了 |
[47:28] | I had a visit from the police this morning. | 今早警察來拜訪我了 |
[47:30] | Apparently some moron ran out of here screaming, | 很明顯某個低能兒叫喊著從這兒跑出去了 |
[47:32] | left the fucking doors wide open. | 把他媽的門開著 |
[47:34] | Any idea who that would be? | 知不知道這是誰呢 |
[47:36] | Steve, I’m sorry. | 史蒂夫 我很抱歉 |
[47:37] | Don’t fucking sorry me, sid. | 別他媽的讓我失望 希德 |
[47:38] | I know you got problems and shit, and I’m trying to help you out. | 我知道你有問題 我也在盡力幫助你解決呢 |
[47:40] | But we’ve all got problems. | 但是我們都有問題 |
[47:42] | Right now my biggest one is you. | 我現在最大的問題就是你 |
[47:45] | This kind of business I’m running here, | 我在這兒經營的這個生意 |
[47:46] | I can’t afford to have the cops come in here checking on me, | 經受不了警察們來這兒查我 |
[47:49] | You know what I mean? yeah. | 你知道我的意思 對吧 |
[47:50] | I also can’t afford to have a fucking lunatic living here, | 我也經受不起讓一個神經病住在這兒 |
[47:52] | Ieaving the fucking doors wide open | 讓那他媽的門就那麼開著 |
[47:54] | So any one of these billion mexican fucks that this city’s crawling | 之後那些該死的墨西哥億萬富翁 |
[47:57] | With can cha-cha their cajones in here and bandito my shit. | 就可以大搖大擺的搶走我的生意 |
[48:00] | You know what I’m saying? | 知道我在說什麼嗎 |
[48:01] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[48:03] | You used your get out of shit free card. | 用你那些免費的卡 |
[48:06] | Next time, just do your fucking job. | 下次 他媽的就做好你的工作 |
[48:08] | Now fuck off. | 現在他媽的消失 |
[48:48] | What are you doing here? | 你在這兒幹嗎 |
[48:50] | It’s Friday. | 今天星期五 |
[48:51] | Yeah, I know it’s Friday, | 對 我知道今天星期五 |
[48:52] | 但現在是下午1點 | |
[48:54] | Not the weekend. | 不是週末 |
[48:56] | It’s a long weekend. | 這是個漫長的週末 |
[48:58] | I had a half day today. | 我今天有半天休息 |
[48:59] | Monday and Tuesday off. | 週一和週二也休息 |
[49:01] | For what? | 為什麼 |
[49:03] | Parent-teacher conferences. | 家校座談會 |
[49:06] | I assume you weren’t planning on attending. | 我猜你們有準備要參加吧 |
[49:08] | I didn’t know I was invited. | 我不知道我被邀請了 |
[49:10] | Where’s Debbie? | 黛比在哪兒 |
[49:12] | In the car. | 在車裡 |
[49:15] | What do you want me to do? I’m working. | 你想讓我做什麼 我在工作 |
[49:17] | Is that what you call this? | 你就是這樣稱呼這事兒的嗎 |
[49:21] | Could you please just take her to my mother’s? | 請你把她帶到我媽媽那兒去好嗎 |
[49:23] | God forbid you’re only daughter should interfere | 上帝不准你唯一的女兒 |
[49:25] | With this wonderful lifestyle of yours. | 捲到你這完美的生活方式之中去 |
[49:27] | I’m really not in the mood for this. | 我現在真的沒有心情談這個 |
[49:30] | In the mood for what? | 那有心情談什麼 |
[49:31] | Motherhood? | 母愛 |
[49:33] | She hates your mother’s house. | 她討厭你媽媽的房子 |
[49:36] | She’s bored. | 她很無聊 |
[49:38] | Although she still prefers it to that roach nest you live in. | 但比起你住的狗窩 她還是比較喜歡那兒 |
[49:41] | She begged me all the way here not to make her go and stay with mommy. | 一路上她一直求我不要把她留下跟媽媽待著 |
[49:44] | You’re a fucking asshole. | 你他媽的爛人 |
[49:50] | Michelle, what are you doing here? | 米歇爾 你在這兒幹嘛 |
[49:54] | I’m doing the best I can. | 我已經盡力了 |
[50:10] | I’m giving you a chance for a normal life. | 我是在給你一個機會去過正常的生活 |
[50:13] | I don’t want any part of a life that you’re in. | 我一點也不想過你的那種生活 |
[50:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[50:22] | Then you’ll get your wish. | 你會如願的 |
[50:24] | My attorney’s filling for full custody first thing Monday morning. | 我的律師週一一早第一件事就是要求監護權 |
[50:28] | What? | 什麼 |
[50:29] | It’s already in the works. | 已經在做了 |
[50:31] | You can fight it if you want, | 你要想的話也可以爭取 |
[50:33] | But you can’t afford it, | 但是你負擔不了 |
[50:36] | And you won’t win. | 你也不會贏的 |
[50:40] | Think about it over the weekend. | 週末的時候好好想想吧 |
[50:44] | Debbie will be at your mom’s | 如果你想道別的話 |
[50:46] | If you feel like saying goodbye. | 黛比回去你媽媽那兒的 |
[51:37] | He’s right. | 他是對的 |
[51:41] | What the fuck am I doing? | 我他媽在幹嘛 |
[51:47] | I don’t deserve her. | 我不應該得到她 |
[51:51] | Don’t say that. | 別那麼說 |
[51:55] | There’s always a way out. | 總會有辦法的 |
[51:58] | Always. | 會的 |
[52:05] | Enter. | 進來 |
[52:12] | What’s up, baby doll? | 怎麼了 寶貝 |
[52:14] | Can we talk for a second? | 我們能談幾分鐘嗎 |
[52:16] | Yeah, sure, what is it? | 當然 怎麼了 |
[52:21] | Look, I’m really sorry I was late today, | 看 今天遲到了我真的感覺很抱歉 |
[52:24] | It’s just that I got a lot going on in my head and… | 只是我腦袋裡有很多的東西在繞 |
[52:26] | Spit it out, sweetheart. | 直說吧 甜心 |
[52:32] | I need money, badly. | 我需要錢 急需 |
[52:36] | And I was wondering if maybe you could give me a loan. | 我在想你能不能借我一點錢 |
[52:41] | And I’ll pay it back if it takes the rest of my life, I swear. | 我會用我的餘生去償還的 我發誓 |
[52:44] | Interest or whatever. and, | 利息還是什麼 |
[52:49] | Steve, you know I wouldn’t come to you unless it was ill or death. | 史蒂夫 你知道要不是生病或者死亡我是不會來找你的 |
[52:52] | Well how much? | 那麼要多少 |
[52:56] | Five thousand. | 5千 |
[52:58] | What do you need that for? | 你要那麼多做什麼 |
[53:01] | So I can retain a lawyer, | 為了請一位律師 |
[53:03] | So I don’t lose my daughter. | 為了不是去我的女兒 |
[53:05] | And when do you need it by? | 那你什麼時候要 |
[53:07] | Monday. | 星期一 |
[53:08] | Jesus Christ, Michelle, how you going to pay that kind of money off? | 上帝 米歇爾 你要怎麼把這筆錢還上呢 |
[53:10] | It’s not exactly like you’re working Vegas in here. | 這跟你現在在這兒的工作可不一樣 |
[53:12] | I know, but steve, you know me. | 我知道 但是 史蒂夫 你知道我 |
[53:15] | You know I’d do whatever it takes. | 我會不惜一切的 |
[53:18] | I never thought I’d be having this conversation with you, | 真不想跟你有這次談話 |
[53:20] | Or at least I hoped I wouidn’t. | 至少我希望沒有過 |
[53:24] | I can’t just give you the money. | 我不能就這麼給你錢 |
[53:26] | If I could, I would, but | 如果我有的話 我會的 但是 |
[53:27] | It’s just my pockets aren’t that deep these days. | 這幾天我的錢包也有些緊 |
[53:33] | There’s really only one way I can see you working this cash off. | 我看只有一個辦法能幫你搞到這些錢 |
[53:43] | Like I said, whatever it takes. | 我說了 不惜一切 |
[54:04] | You okay, babe? | 你還好吧 寶貝 |
[54:07] | I’ve been better. | 我好多了 |
[54:14] | Open. | 張嘴 |
[54:16] | It’s just a valium, it’ll help you get through. | 這只是安定 能幫你扛住的 |
[54:22] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[54:25] | Hey, you’re going to be okay. | 你會沒事的 |
[55:25] | You remembered. | 你記得 |
[55:27] | Yeah, of course I remembered. | 對 我當然記得 |
[55:31] | Good to see you. | 見到你真好 |
[55:35] | You see me every day, Gus. | 格斯 你每天都見到我的 |
[55:38] | What more can a man ask for? | 一個男人還能要求什麼呢 |
[56:16] | You want to ride with me? | 你要跟我一起搭車嗎 |
[56:19] | You want to start the clock right now? | 你想現在就開始計時嗎 |
[56:22] | Fine, fucker. | 好吧 爛人 |
[56:32] | No bullshit? | 不廢話 |
[56:33] | No, no bullshit. | 不廢話 |
[56:35] | Don’t forget to lock the fucking door tonight. | 今晚別忘了鎖他媽的門 |
[56:57] | It’s okay. | 好的 |
[57:00] | Debbie, is that you? | 戴比 是你嗎 |
[57:04] | Are you looking for your mommy? | 在找你媽媽嗎 |
[57:58] | Thanks for nothing. | 感謝一無所獲 |
[58:00] | Hey, I can’t find this broad, man. | 兄弟 我在這一帶可找不到 |
[58:03] | This is fucking way beyond ridiculous, man. | 這太他媽的可笑了 兄弟 |
[58:06] | I have talked to everybody in this fucking little town, | 我已經跟這他媽小鎮上的所有人都談過了 |
[58:09] | And all we have to go on is this fucking picture, | 而我們僅有靠這張他媽的照片 |
[58:12] | And a name of a girl who does not even seem to exist in any known database. | 還有一個甚至不再任何一個數據庫裡有記錄的女孩的名字 |
[58:17] | So the way I figure it, | 所以依我看 |
[58:19] | We just chill for a few days, man, tell Van Sant we couldn’t find her. | 我們冷靜幾天 兄弟 然後告訴Van Sant我們找不到她 |
[58:22] | Yeah, but what if the curse does come true? | 行 但要是那個詛咒真的成真怎麼辦 |
[58:24] | First of all, I cannot believe you’re buying into this curse bullshit. | 首先 我不能相信你沉迷於這詛咒的瘋話 |
[58:28] | And b, if the curse does come true, | 第二 如果詛咒成真 |
[58:30] | Then van sant will be dead, and we’ll be looking for a new job either way. | 那麼范·森特就會死 那我們也得找新的工作 |
[58:33] | I say we give it a couple more days. | 我說我們再觀望幾天吧 |
[58:35] | They seem to think she’d be pretty easy to find. | 他們看起來以為她很容易找 |
[58:37] | Okay, a, | 好吧 首先 |
[58:38] | She’s not somebody he’s going to be looking for, | 她不像是他要找的其他人 |
[58:39] | Because he’s scared of this curse bullshit of his. | 因為他害怕這個對他的詛咒 |
[58:42] | And second, | 第二 |
[58:42] | Has van sant ever found anyone before? | 范·森特過去有沒有找到過任何人 |
[58:44] | No. well, well look for the trail of dead bodies. | 不 那麼從死人身上找找線索吧 |
[58:47] | Do you see any? | 你看到有死人了嗎 |
[58:48] | You see any bodies laying around here? | 你看到有人躺在這附近了嗎 |
[58:50] | Just him. | 只有他 |
[59:02] | Hey, you seen this girl before? | 你以前見過這個女孩嗎 |
[59:06] | Her name is Lucille. | 她的名字叫做露西爾 |
[59:10] | Hello? | 你好 |
[59:14] | Nothing. | 沒用 |
[59:17] | Fuck. | 媽的 |
[59:37] | It’s not her. | 這不是她 |
[59:39] | An angel, or it’s fucking raining white people. | 一個天使 還是一個媽的下雨般落下的白人 |
[59:43] | Alright, I say we go in there. | 好啦 我說我們還是進那兒去吧 |
[59:50] | That’s it for that dude. | 對那個老兄來說就這樣了 |
[59:56] | Hey, excuse me, feiias, | 打擾一下 |
[59:59] | Has anybody seen this girl? | 有沒有人見過這個女孩 |
[1:00:14] | Whoa, hold on for a minute. | 等一分鐘 |
[1:00:20] | Yeah? | 什麼 |
[1:00:21] | Yeah, I, I think we found our Lucille. | 對 我想我們找到露西爾了 |
[1:00:24] | Don’t think, okay? know. | 不要想好嗎 知道 |
[1:00:25] | Yo, man. | 老兄 |
[1:00:31] | I’m on the phone. | 我正在打電話呢 |
[1:00:34] | Yeah, yeah, I think so. | 對 是的 我是這樣想的 |
[1:00:41] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:00:46] | Yo, was that van sant? | 是范·森特嗎 |
[1:00:48] | You know what? | 你知道嗎 |
[1:00:49] | I ain’t answering, any questions | 我不會回答任何問題的 |
[1:00:51] | Until this motherfucker apologizes for making my phone into soup. | 除非這個狗娘養的為把我的手機丟進湯裡道歉 |
[1:00:56] | You know how long it took me to put those numbers in that phone? | 你知道我把那些號碼輸進那個電話花了多長時間嗎 |
[1:00:59] | Huh? do you? | 知道嗎 |
[1:01:01] | This is a racist thing, isn’t it? | 這事有關種族 不是嗎 |
[1:01:03] | Yo, how about you just answer the questions | 那就只要回答問題怎麼樣 |
[1:01:04] | Before I blow your fucking head off. | 在我把你的腦袋崩掉之前 |
[1:01:05] | See, now I know it’s a racist thing. | 看 現在我知道這事就是種族問題了 |
[1:01:07] | You don’t like Mexicans. | 你們不喜歡墨西哥人 |
[1:01:14] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down. | 慢一點 |
[1:01:16] | We need this guy alive. | 我們要他們活著 |
[1:01:17] | We need to find out where, | 我們得知道在哪兒 |
[1:01:19] | Hey, let me give you a lesson on interrogation, Antoine. | 讓我來教教你怎麼審問 Antoine |
[1:01:22] | You point the gun to his head, | 你把槍指到他的頭上 |
[1:01:23] | And then you ask the question. | 然後再問問題 |
[1:01:28] | Have you seen this girl? | 你見過這個女孩嗎 |
[1:01:29] | Okay, now here’s the tricky part. | 好啦 現在是遊戲部分 |
[1:01:31] | Either he gives us the answer we want, | 要麼他給我們我們想要的答案 |
[1:01:32] | Then if he doesn’t, you can blow his fucking head off. | 要是他不給 你就可以把他的腦袋崩掉 |
[1:01:36] | Have you seen this girl? | 你有沒有見過這個女孩 |
[1:01:38] | Hey, man, I told you I don’t know where that girl at. | 老兄 告訴過你我不知道那個女孩在哪裡 |
[1:01:40] | All I know, | 我所知道的 |
[1:01:41] | they told me that people going to come around looking for a girl. | 他們告訴我有人在這個地區尋找一個女孩 |
[1:01:44] | That’s the honest truth. | 那是千真萬確的 |
[1:01:48] | Wrong answer. | 回答錯誤 |
[1:01:54] | Where is she? | 她在哪兒 |
[1:01:57] | That’s far enough. | 夠遠的 |
[1:01:59] | Go, stretch. come on. | 快 放開 來啊 |
[1:02:03] | It’s all paid for, come on. | 這可是付過錢的 來啊 |
[1:02:12] | Heart treatment tough guy. | 大塊頭心臟治療 |
[1:02:14] | Shut the fuck up. | 他媽的閉嘴 |
[1:02:41] | Simon! | 西蒙 |
[1:02:42] | Simon!hey, hey! | 西蒙 |
[1:02:45] | You piece of shit. | 你個垃圾 |
[1:02:47] | Jesus Christ, you want to bully these bitches up? | 上帝 你想要虐待這些賤人嗎 |
[1:02:49] | Get the fuck out of here. | 他媽的滾出去 |
[1:02:50] | Want me to fuck you up, bitch? | 想要我干你媽 賤人 |
[1:02:51] | Bullshit. get this piece of shit out of here. | 放屁 把這垃圾弄出去 |
[1:02:53] | Cock sucking motherfucker. get lost. | 狗娘養的色鬼 走丟了 |
[1:02:57] | Bye-bye. | 再見 |
[1:03:03] | Motherfucker. | 狗娘養的 |
[1:03:05] | What happened? | 發生什麼事了 |
[1:03:05] | That fucking guy Greg. | 那個媽的格雷格 |
[1:03:08] | Fuck, | 干 |
[1:03:09] | Shit. | 媽的 |
[1:03:11] | God I promised myself I’d never do that. | 上帝 我對自己發過誓絕對不做那事 |
[1:03:13] | What the fuck is wrong with me? | 我他媽那根筋出問題了 |
[1:03:15] | Come on, calm down, people do things that they regret. | 過來 冷靜點 人總會做一些自己後悔的事 |
[1:03:20] | Michelle. | 米歇爾 |
[1:03:25] | I really don’t think being happy is in the cards for people like you and | 我真的覺得開心快樂是不屬於你我 |
[1:03:30] | me. | 這等人的 |
[1:03:30] | I mean, are you really happy in a place like this? | 我是說 你在像這樣的地方真的能夠開心嗎 |
[1:03:34] | I’m happy when I’m with you. | 跟你在一起我就開心 |
[1:03:42] | You mean it? | 你說真的 |
[1:03:44] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[1:03:55] | I used to get deja vu when I was younger. | 在我年輕的時候 我常常有時兇感應 |
[1:04:00] | It’s silly, but, | 那真傻 但是 |
[1:04:03] | You know when it would happen? | 你知道那會在什麼時候發生 |
[1:04:06] | When everything just goes numb | 當一切都麻木的時候 |
[1:04:09] | And time stands still, and you know that you’ve seen that exact | 時間也停滯了 你就會知道 |
[1:04:14] | Image somewhere before. | 你在什麼地方真切地看到過那幅景象 |
[1:04:19] | I used to tell myself that I was on the right track, you know? | 我過去常告訴自己我走的路是正確的 |
[1:04:25] | I was exactly where I was supposed to be in life. | 我就在生命中所應該存在的地方 |
[1:04:30] | You still get them? | 你還能感應到嗎 |
[1:04:32] | No. | 不 |
[1:04:34] | I don’t remember exactly when they stopped, but | 不知從什麼時候起我就不再這樣了 |
[1:04:38] | Probably when I gave up the notion | 大概是因為我放棄了原先的信念 |
[1:04:40] | That we all have a purpose in life other than to fuck and die. | 從前我一直覺得我們生活在這世界上都要有一個目標 |
[1:04:46] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[1:04:47] | You believe in all that fatalist shit? | 你相信宿命論? |
[1:04:51] | No. | 不 |
[1:04:53] | I think we’re pretty much free to create the world we want to live in. | 我相信我們都有權利去建造我們的理想世界 |
[1:04:57] | And I suppose the world you want to exist in is in the attic of a titty | 難道你的理想世界就是奶頭酒吧的小閣樓 |
[1:05:02] | Well, who said your world has to be a place? | 誰說理想世界必須是個地方呢 |
[1:05:05] | Sometimes who can be more important than where. | 事在人為而已 |
[1:05:12] | Sid, sid, sid, late night psychopath, early morning philosopher. | 希德 你究竟是瘋子還是哲學家呢 |
[1:05:19] | You are some fucking enigma, baby. | 你真是個迷 寶貝 |
[1:05:22] | Some fucking enigma. | 一個謎 |
[1:05:26] | All right, I’m right away coming back. | 我馬上回來 |
[1:05:31] | No… You cannot leave me here with her, okay? | 你不能把我留下來跟她在一起 |
[1:05:36] | I mean, why can’t we just leave her here by herself? | 我是說你不能把她一個人留下來 |
[1:05:37] | In fact, we should just let them have her. | 我們應該把她交給他們 |
[1:05:39] | For some reason I don’t come back and somebody else do, | 如果我回不來了而別人來這裡 |
[1:05:42] | Then you aim the tip at their chest, pull the trigger. | 你就請他們吃槍子 |
[1:05:45] | No… How am I going to know that it’s them and not you? | 我怎麼知道是他們而不是你 |
[1:05:48] | Cause, I’m going to say this is angel, | 因為我要說一些密語 angel |
[1:05:51] | And they probably not going to do that. | 而他們不會說 |
[1:05:52] | We need like a special knock or something. | 我們需要一些密語什麼的 |
[1:05:55] | All right, I’m going to knock five times, that’s how you gonna know it’s me. | 好吧 我回來就敲五下門 你就知道我來了 |
[1:05:58] | No, ’cause they may knock five times. | 不 他們也可能敲五下門 |
[1:06:01] | We need like, like a special knock or something. you know, | 我們需要一些通關密語什麼的 |
[1:06:03] | Like, like knock three times, | 比如先敲三下 |
[1:06:05] | Knock two times, and then knock once. | 再敲兩下 最後敲一下 |
[1:06:12] | All right, I got it. | 好 我知道了 |
[1:06:13] | 我會回來的 | |
[1:06:16] | I love you. | 我愛你 |
[1:06:32] | Guess you didn’t bring the girl, huh? | 我猜你沒把那女孩帶過來對吧 |
[1:08:15] | What you doing in there? | 你在那幹嘛 |
[1:08:17] | What? | 什麼 |
[1:08:18] | You’re not, uh, you’re not working for steve yet, are you? | 你現在不再給steve工作了嗎 |
[1:08:22] | Yeah, of course I’m working for steve. | 我當然在給史蒂夫工作 |
[1:08:24] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[1:08:25] | No, I mean, like afterwards. | 不 我是說以後 |
[1:08:28] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他媽在開玩笑嗎 |
[1:08:30] | No, uh, no, I figure I start with one and then, | 不 我會從零開始 然後 |
[1:08:35] | 你知道 你會看到 | |
[1:08:37] | You’re making ’cause my percentage is so much less. | 你賺了那麼多錢因為我的那一份是多麼少 |
[1:08:41] | You know? | 你知道伐 |
[1:08:43] | I figure somebody like you, | 我猜有人喜歡你 |
[1:08:45] | Well we could make a lot of money, | 我們可以賺很多錢 |
[1:08:46] | You won’t have to deal with that piece of shit ever again. | 你再也不用去鳥那坨屎了 |
[1:08:49] | What do you say? | 你認為呢 |
[1:08:52] | What’s so funny? | 笑什麼 |
[1:08:55] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[1:08:56] | Knew what? | 知道什麼 |
[1:08:58] | It’s so obvious now. | 終於露出狐貍尾巴了 |
[1:09:00] | No wonder you can’t concentrate on your job. | 難怪你不能專心工作 |
[1:09:02] | What are you talking about, sid? | 你在說什麼 希德 |
[1:09:05] | Well, you work at a titty bar because you think it makes you more of a man. | 你為奶頭酒吧工作因為它讓你找到了作為男人的價值 |
[1:09:09] | That you work out like you have something to prove. | 你裝出要證明什麼的樣子 |
[1:09:12] | You act like you’re protecting these girls, | 你假裝在保護那些女孩 |
[1:09:14] | But when they need you most, | 但當他們最需要你的時候 |
[1:09:15] | Where the fuck are you, simon? | 你他媽又在哪裡 西蒙 |
[1:09:18] | Man, you’re buried so deep in the closet, | 哥們 你隱藏的可夠深的 |
[1:09:19] | Man, you can’t even breathe. | 深得不見五指 |
[1:09:25] | What the hell is going on in here? | 你們在搞什麼 |
[1:09:26] | I’m not a faggot, you little fucking bitch. | 你當我傻比啊 你個狗日的 |
[1:09:28] | Fucker, I’m going to fucking kill you. hey… come here, you, | -我他媽不殺了你 -給我過來 |
[1:09:29] | get in the office. | 到辦公室去 |
[1:09:30] | Get in there. | 進去 |
[1:09:34] | 回酒吧去 我等一會來找你 | |
[1:09:36] | Now fuck off. | 快滾 |
[1:09:38] | Hey, you… | 你… |
[1:09:41] | Sid, | 希德 |
[1:09:43] | Pack up your belongings, you’re fired. | 收拾鋪蓋 你被炒了 |
[1:09:46] | I’m sick of being a parent around here. | 你就像個小孩子一樣 |
[1:09:48] | That’s why I never had kids, you can’t fire them. | 這就是為什麼我沒有孩子 你不能把他們炒了 |
[1:09:51] | I’m sorry things didn’t work out. | 有些事情我也沒辦法 |
[1:09:54] | I wish you the best, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. | 祝你好運 |
[1:09:56] | Goodbye, goodnight. | 再見 晚安 |
[1:10:05] | What the hell was that about? | 究竟發生了什麼 |
[1:10:07] | I’m letting your little friend go. | 我把你的小朋友炒了 |
[1:10:09] | You can’t do that. | 你不能那麼做 |
[1:10:10] | Yes I can, and I feel better already. | 不 我可以 我現在感覺好多了 |
[1:10:13] | If sid goes, I go. | 如果希德走了 我也走 |
[1:10:15] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:10:17] | Sid doesn’t have anyone else. | 希德沒有其他人可依賴了 |
[1:10:19] | Well then sid can stay with you, it’s not my problem. | 他可以跟你在一起 這跟我沒關係 |
[1:10:30] | One more chance? | 一點機會都沒了? |
[1:10:32] | What the fuck? Get the fuck out of here. | 搞毛啊 快滾 |
[1:10:36] | I know a doctor, a shrink. | 我認識一個心理醫生 |
[1:10:38] | I used to send all the girls there when their emotional problems | 以前我經常帶女孩子去見他 |
[1:10:41] | Got in the way of their work. | 當她們的心理問題影響工作的時候 |
[1:10:42] | His name’s doctor ziiver. | 他的名字叫澤維爾醫生 |
[1:10:44] | He’s in van nuys, takes cash, I trust him. | 他在范那裡 收現金 我相信他 |
[1:10:46] | Take sid there, | 把希德帶過來 |
[1:10:47] | But one more chance. | 但是只有一次機會 |
[1:10:52] | You getting soft in your old age, steve? | 你越老心越軟了 史蒂夫 |
[1:10:59] | Well maybe you just don’t do it for me anymore. | 也許是因為怕你真的會走 |
[1:11:02] | Right. | 對 |
[1:11:14] | Oh, my future. | 我的未來 |
[1:11:15] | What, what about my future? | 說說我的未來會怎樣 |
[1:11:17] | 讓我看看 | |
[1:11:26] | I can’t see it now. | 我現在看不見 |
[1:11:28] | What do you mean? | 什麼意思 |
[1:11:29] | You can’t, you don’t see a future? | 你看不見我的未來 |
[1:11:32] | No future? | 沒有未來? |
[1:11:33] | Time and patience. | 請耐心 |
[1:11:35] | Oh, Jesus. | 老天 |
[1:11:40] | Go away, | 滾 |
[1:11:42] | I’m busy. I’m with the president. | 我跟總統有個電話 |
[1:11:47] | Hey, who the fuck are you guys? | 你們他媽是誰 |
[1:11:50] | Get the fuck out of here. | 快滾出去 |
[1:11:51] | Get…I see it now. | -滾 -我現在看見了 |
[1:12:11] | Toxic. | 毒藥 |
[1:12:12] | Sid, it’s Michelle. | 希德 我是米歇爾 |
[1:12:15] | Listen to me, you were right. | 聽著 你是對的 |
[1:12:17] | I spoke with my lawyer, and he did a little digging. | 我和我的律師談過 而且做了個調查 |
[1:12:20] | Apparently there was a Lucille reported missing | 有一個叫露西爾的女孩失蹤了 |
[1:12:23] | From a psychiatric hospital in san bernardino. | 從聖伯納德的一所精神病院 |
[1:12:25] | We have to go there. | 我們必須去那兒 |
[1:12:27] | I’m on my way out there right now. | 我馬上去那兒 |
[1:12:29] | 不要告訴別人 我準時會來 | |
[1:12:33] | I love you, Michelle. | 我愛你 米歇爾 |
[1:12:38] | Sid, you’re cutting out. | 希德 你先掛吧 |
[1:12:40] | 我回家路上再給你打電話 | |
[1:13:15] | We all must pay for our sins. | 我們贖我們的罪 |
[1:13:25] | 高萬醫生 你預約的病人來了 | |
[1:13:27] | Send her in. | 讓她進來 |
[1:13:31] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:13:32] | Hi, I’m dr. gowman, how can I help you? | 你好 我是高萬 有什麼可以效勞嗎 |
[1:13:34] | Um, my name is Michelle pagero and | 我叫米歇爾 |
[1:13:37] | I was looking for a friend of mine, and I was told I could find her here. | 我在找一個朋友 她告訴我他在這兒 |
[1:13:41] | What is her name? | 她叫什麼 |
[1:13:43] | Her name’s Lucille. | 她叫露西爾 |
[1:13:46] | What is this about? | 有什麼事嗎 |
[1:13:48] | It’s just really important that I see her. | 有很重要的事 |
[1:13:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:13:52] | I’m afraid that’s quite impossible. | 你不能見她 |
[1:13:54] | Well what about her doctor? Are you her doctor? | 那麼她的醫生呢 你是她的醫生嗎 |
[1:13:56] | No, dr. adderiy is no longer with us. | 不 那位醫生不在這兒了 |
[1:13:59] | What exactly is your relationship with Lucille? | 你和露西爾到底什麼關係 |
[1:14:03] | Um, we went to high school together. | 我們是高中同學 |
[1:14:06] | Lucille never went to high school. | 露西爾從沒上過高中 |
[1:14:09] | Maybe it was elementary school, who can remember? | 那大概是小學同學把 誰記得呢 |
[1:14:12] | Um, when did he resign? Was it before or after she escaped? | 他什麼時候辭職的 在她逃跑之前嗎 |
[1:14:17] | 抱歉 我現在還有很多工作 | |
[1:14:22] | Security, would you please have miss pagero escorted off the premises. | 保安 能請那位小姐離開嗎 |
[1:14:37] | Do me a favor, | 幫我個忙 |
[1:14:38] | Send a couple of pussy shots over to the chicano and the redneck. | 把這些淫照發給那個墨西哥人和鄉下人 |
[1:14:44] | You know, Michelle really likes you. | 你知道米歇爾很喜歡你 |
[1:14:46] | She’s the only reason you’re still here. | 不是她你已經被炒了 |
[1:14:49] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[1:14:51] | Maybe she’s, uh, | 也許她 |
[1:14:53] | Maybe she’s right; maybe I am a little hard on you. | 她是對的 我對你太苛刻了 |
[1:14:56] | That’s fine. Are we cool? | -好吧 -我們握手言和 |
[1:15:01] | Yeah, we’re cool. | 對 我們太酷了 |
[1:15:07] | Toxic. | 毒藥 |
[1:15:08] | Sid, it’s me. I’m on my way back. | 希德 是我 我在回來的路上 |
[1:15:10] | What happened? | 怎麼樣 |
[1:15:11] | 我什麼也沒法知道 | |
[1:15:13] | But Lucille did escape. | 但露西爾確實逃跑了 |
[1:15:15] | She was there. | 她當時就在在那兒 |
[1:15:16] | How the hell she made it here, I don’t know. | 她是怎麼來的 我都不知道 |
[1:15:19] | Maybe we should talk to steve. | 也許我們得跟史蒂夫談談 |
[1:15:21] | Don’t come in today. | 今天別來 |
[1:15:22] | What? | 什麼 |
[1:15:24] | Do you hear me, micheiie? | 你聽見了嗎 米歇爾 |
[1:15:26] | Do not come in today. | 今天別來 |
[1:15:28] | I don’t care what you do, but do not come make it in the club today. | 我不在乎你做什麼 但不要在今天 |
[1:15:31] | Do you understand? | 你明白嗎 |
[1:15:32] | But why? what are you going to do? sid! | 為什麼 你想幹嗎 希德 |
[1:16:39] | I think someone’s coming. | 我想有人來了 |
[1:16:41] | No, no, for real this time. | 不 不 說真的 |
[1:17:21] | You’re supposed to knock, then I say ‘enter.’ | 你應該先敲門 |
[1:17:23] | That’s the order. | 這是規矩 |
[1:17:25] | I want to talk about Lucille. | 我想談談露西爾 |
[1:17:28] | It’s about time. | 時間問題 |
[1:17:30] | What about her? | 她怎麼了 |
[1:17:32] | You killed her. | 你殺了她 |
[1:17:35] | She came to you for help, and you killed her. | 她需要你的幫助 而你殺了她 |
[1:17:39] | No… | 不 |
[1:17:41] | Every girl that comes through that door is given an option. | 每個從那扇門進來的女孩都有個選擇 |
[1:17:48] | I don’t take it away. | 我沒有剝奪它們 |
[1:17:52] | You killed Lucille, sid. | 你殺了露西爾 希德 |
[1:17:54] | You. | 你 |
[1:17:59] | Are you Lucille? | 你是露西爾? |
[1:18:02] | Are you Lucille? | 你是露西爾嗎 |
[1:18:09] | No. | 不 |
[1:18:11] | You killed, you killed Lucille, sid. | 你殺了露西爾 希德 |
[1:18:14] | You, you. not me. | 是你 不是我 |
[1:18:16] | We must all pay for our sins, steve merchant. | 我們都要贖我們的罪 史蒂夫 |
[1:18:18] | Are you fucking kidding me you crazy little cunt? | 你在開玩笑嗎 |
[1:18:20] | You must suffer for what you’ve done? | 你會為你做的付出代價 |
[1:18:22] | You first. | 你先 |
[1:18:24] | How’s that? | 怎麼樣 |
[1:18:26] | And what have I done? | 我做了什麼 |
[1:18:28] | What the fuck have I done, huh? | 我他媽做了什麼 |
[1:18:30] | You steal innocence. | 你偷走了純真 |
[1:18:32] | You trade it for money. | 用它來賣錢 |
[1:18:35] | That’s all they want, | 那是他們想要的 |
[1:18:37] | Is to be happy. | 來獲取歡樂 |
[1:18:39] | Is that too much to fucking ask? | 問得太多了? |
[1:18:43] | Fuck off. | 滾 |
[1:18:58] | All I ever did was try to help you. | 我所作的都是想要幫你 |
[1:19:39] | Steve, | 史蒂夫 |
[1:19:42] | Michelle, Michelle. | 米歇爾 米歇爾 |
[1:19:46] | What do you want? | 你想要什麼 |
[1:19:48] | We got to go tonight. | 我們必須今天就走 |
[1:19:49] | Look, I’m not, I’m not going anywhere with you. | 不 我哪兒也不去 |
[1:19:52] | No, look, everything’s going to be different now. | 不 看 這一切都會改變了 |
[1:19:56] | Look. | 看 |
[1:19:59] | Why do you have that and why are you driving steve’s car? | 你怎麼會有錢的 還開史蒂夫的車的 |
[1:20:02] | What the fuck did you do? | 你做了什麼 |
[1:20:05] | We’re free now. | 我們現在自由了 |
[1:20:08] | Okay, we have to call the cops. | 我們得報警 |
[1:20:10] | No, no. | 不 |
[1:20:13] | Don’t you see? | 你沒看見嗎 |
[1:20:14] | This is how we get our innocence back. | 只有這樣我們才能找回純真 |
[1:20:17] | We can be happy. | 我們才能快樂 |
[1:20:18] | Isn’t that what you wanted? | 那不就是你想要的 |
[1:20:20] | Are you fucking crazy? | 你他媽瘋了 |
[1:20:22] | You think you’re a man, but you’re not a man. | 你覺得你是個男人 可惜你不是 |
[1:20:23] | Look, I know. | 看 我知道 |
[1:20:30] | You found her. | 你找到了她 |
[1:20:32] | Fucking get off of me. | 離我遠點 |
[1:20:50] | You’re the doctor who was looking for her? | 你就是正在找她的醫生? |
[1:20:53] | And I found her. | 而且我找到她了 |
[1:20:56] | But steve didn’t kill her. | 但史蒂夫沒有殺她 |
[1:21:00] | Guess that’s what she wants. | 猜她想要什麼 |
[1:21:02] | You tell me what she wants, please help me. | 告訴我她想要什麼 幫幫我 |
[1:21:05] | 我會幫你 | |
[1:21:07] | But there’s something we need to talk about. | 但我們有事需要談談 |
[1:21:10] | You’re right, | 你說的對 |
[1:21:12] | There is. | 我們需要談談 |
[1:21:16] | What did you do to her? | 你對她做了什麼 |
[1:21:21] | All I did was love her. | 我只是愛她 |
[1:21:23] | Then why is she dead? | 那她為什麼死了 |
[1:21:25] | 因為她不能忍受她做的事 | |
[1:21:31] | What are you talking about? | 你在說什麼 |
[1:21:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在說什麼 |
[1:21:35] | Now, you got to put down that gun. | 現在把槍放下 |
[1:21:43] | I don’t trust you. | 我不信你 |
[1:21:45] | There was a time when you did trust me, sid. | 你遲早會相信我的 希德 |
[1:21:47] | Okay? And it wasn’t that long ago. | 那是不久之前的事 |
[1:21:49] | And you have to go back there. | 你必須回那兒 |
[1:21:51] | And you have to remember that time. | 而且你必須記得那次 |
[1:21:56] | Listen, I know what you’re looking for, | 聽著 我知道你在找什麼 |
[1:21:59] | And I have the answer. | 我知道答案 |
[1:22:01] | But you have to give me that gun. | 但你必須把槍給我 |
[1:22:05] | Can you do it? | 可以嗎 |
[1:22:08] | Give me the gun. | 把槍給我 |
[1:22:15] | Good. | 好 |
[1:22:19] | Good. | 好 |
[1:22:31] | Do you love her? | 你愛她嗎 |
[1:22:37] | I love her very much. | 非常愛 |
[1:22:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:22:45] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:22:53] | No, | 不 |
[1:22:54] | No! | 不 |
[1:22:57] | Stop, stop. sid. | 住手 希德 |
[1:23:02] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[1:23:03] | She’s pretending to be in control. | 她假裝在控制之中 |
[1:23:05] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[1:23:07] | Who says your world has to be a place? | 誰說你的理想世界必須是個地方 |
[1:23:09] | I’ve got a big heart. | 我有一顆寬容的心 |
[1:23:10] | Sometimes you need something traumatic. | 有時候你需要一些外傷藥 |
[1:23:12] | You get to get those synapses really fired. | 你得把那些神經病都炒了 |
[1:23:14] | Man, you’re buried so deep in the closet? | 哥們 你隱藏得可夠深的啊 |
[1:23:15] | Now how about a little lipstick? | 來點唇膏嗎 |
[1:23:17] | Look, look, why don’t you say it. | 看 為什麼不說出來 |
[1:23:20] | God damn it looks in the mirror, what do you see? | 看鏡子裡 你看見了什麼 |
[1:23:23] | I see sid. | 我看見希德了 |
[1:23:23] | Bullshit. | 廢話 |
[1:23:26] | What’s your name? | 你叫什麼 |
[1:23:27] | Sid. | 希德 |
[1:23:28] | He is dead. | 他死了 |
[1:23:28] | Look, what do you see? | 看 你看見什麼 |
[1:23:30] | What’s your name? | 你叫什麼 |
[1:23:31] | Sid. | 希德 |
[1:23:32] | What do you see? | 你叫什麼 |
[1:23:34] | What the fuck do you see fucking right there? | 你在那看見了什麼 |
[1:23:37] | What do you see? | 你看見了什麼 |
[1:23:45] | She’s pretending to be in control. | 她假裝在控制之中 |
[1:23:47] | What do you see? | 你看了什麼 |
[1:23:48] | …and an even bigger cock. | 一個更大的鍾 |
[1:23:49] | Sometimes who can be more important than where. | 事在人為嘛 |
[1:23:54] | It’s okay. | 好了 |
[1:24:02] | I lied. | 我撒了謊 |
[1:24:05] | The burden was still too much to bear, | 負擔還是太重了 |
[1:24:07] | So when the time was right you simply became him. | 所以你僅僅是變成了他 |
[1:24:10] | You were living with two very distinct identities all along. | 你同時扮演者兩種角色 |
[1:24:13] | All you did was kill the one that brought you pain. | 你所做的就是殺了那個給你帶來痛苦的人 |
[1:24:16] | You traded pieces, | 你到處遊蕩 |
[1:24:18] | But a strong wail can’t be killed off that easily. | 但強烈的意願不是那麼容易磨滅 |
[1:24:21] | It was that strength that made me fail in love with you. | 就是那種力量讓我愛上你 |
[1:24:24] | And things are going to be different now. | 但現在不同了 |
[1:24:27] | Are they? | 是嗎 |
[1:24:32] | I don’t like being me, dr. adderiy. | 我不喜歡做我自己 |
[1:24:37] | I’m afraid I can’t. | 我怕我不能 |
[1:24:39] | Well don’t be afraid, just remember, | 別害怕 只要記住 |
[1:24:41] | Love can conquer all. | 愛能戰勝一切 |
[1:24:45] | Not a very clinical thing to say, doc. | 這可不是醫生說的話 大夫 |
[1:24:49] | No, that’s not me anymore, that’s all in the past. | 不 那不再是我了 那些都是過去 |
[1:24:54] | Past, present, future. | 過去 現在 未來 |
[1:24:58] | It’s all in your head. | 都在你頭腦裡 |
[1:25:02] | It’s not the same, it’s not, | 那不一樣 不一樣 |
[1:25:04] | It’s not real, it’s not, | 這不是真的 |
[1:25:06] | It’s not real. | 這不是真的 |
[1:25:08] | We’re real. | 我們是真的 |
[1:25:12] | No. | 不 |
[1:25:15] | It’s going to be just as easy to disappear into somebody else. | 消失在另一個人身體裡是很容易的 |
[1:25:22] | Pull over. | 停車 |
[1:25:24] | We’re making good time. | 我們在共渡好時光 |
[1:25:27] | I want you to show me. | 我要你給我看 |
[1:25:31] | I want to watch you disappear into me. | 我想看你消失在我身體裡 |
[1:25:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:27:01] | Holy shit, | 見鬼 |
[1:27:03] | I don’t fucking believe it. | 簡直不敢相信 |
[1:27:05] | Sid? | 希德 |
[1:27:06] | Is that you? | 是你嗎 |
[1:27:09] | Remember me, greg? | 記得我嗎 格雷格 |
[1:27:11] | What the hell you doing all the way the fuck out here? | 你他媽在這裡幹嘛 |
[1:27:14] | You remember me, right? | 你記得我對嗎 |
[1:27:16] | No. | 不 |
[1:27:17] | Well, that’s all right. | 沒關係 |
[1:27:20] | Where you headed? | 你去哪兒 |
[1:27:21] | Surprise me. | 給我個驚喜 |
[1:27:24] | All right. | 好吧 |