英文名称:Venom Let There Be Carnage
年代:2021
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:10] | 圣埃斯蒂斯少年感化院 加州 1996年 | |
[01:26] | Lights out! | 关灯 |
[01:29] | Cletus, are you there? | 克莱图斯 你在吗 |
[01:31] | My angel. | 我的天使 |
[01:34] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[01:41] | What did the doctor say? | 医生怎么说 |
[01:44] | He said the mutations are advancing. | 他说变异加剧了 |
[01:46] | My powers are too strong. | 我的异能太强大 |
[01:49] | Cletus, I’m scared. | 克莱图斯 我很害怕 |
[01:51] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[01:52] | They’re coming to take me away. | 他们要来带我走 |
[01:56] | They’re sending me to a place | 他们要送我去一个地方 |
[01:58] | where there are others like me. | 那里有其他像我一样的人 |
[02:00] | They can’t do that. | 他们不能那么做 |
[02:04] | They can’t take you from me. | 他们不能把你从我身边带走 |
[02:05] | You’re my one bright light. | 你是我生命中唯一的光 |
[02:08] | I will always love you! | 我永远爱你 |
[02:11] | Frances! | 弗朗西斯 |
[02:14] | Get off! | 放开我 |
[02:20] | Frances! | 弗朗西斯 |
[02:24] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[02:43] | Any last words? | 有什么遗言 |
[03:21] | Welcome to your new home, Frances. | 欢迎来到你的新家 弗朗西斯 |
[04:39] | 克莱图斯·卡萨迪会被判死刑吗 警方继续搜查确认尸体 艾迪·布洛克报道 | |
[04:41] | Your old boyfriend’s finally getting what he deserves. | 你以前的男友终于罪有应得 |
[04:48] | And the world will be a safer place without him. | 没有他 这个世界会更安全 |
[05:26] | Detective Mulligan, with all due respect, | 穆利根警探 恕我直言 |
[05:28] | I don’t want anything to do with Cletus Kasady. | 我不想跟克莱图斯·卡萨迪扯上任何关系 |
[05:30] | Well, that’s too bad, because he only wants to see you. | 真遗憾 因为他只想见你 |
[05:33] | Though, in my opinion, you had your chance with Kasady | 不过在我看来 你有过突破卡萨迪的机会 |
[05:35] | and you blew it. | 却搞砸了 |
[05:37] | Right, um, so… what does he want? | 好吧 那他想怎么样 |
[05:41] | Maybe he wants to spill the beans | 也许他想招出 |
[05:42] | about where the missing bodies are buried. | 那些失踪尸体埋在哪里了 |
[05:45] | So you’re gonna have to do the right thing for a change. | 所以这次你得改变一下 做正确的事 |
[05:53] | No! | 不 |
[05:54] | Take your tiny hands off of me! | 别用你的小手揪着我 |
[05:58] | We should be out there protecting the city lethally! | 我们该出去下死手保护这座城市 |
[06:07] | What was that? | 你搞什么 |
[06:09] | Unhand me! | 放开我 |
[06:11] | Man should never consent to crawl | 内心有飞翔冲动的人 |
[06:13] | when he has the impulse to fly. | 就不该满足于在地上爬行 |
[06:16] | You are a bottom-feeder. | 你只是底料 |
[06:20] | Be quiet. | 安静点 |
[06:23] | How many times have I told you | 我跟你说过多少次了 |
[06:25] | that I want you to hide yourself when I am working? | 我工作的时候你得藏起来 |
[06:29] | I am serious. It is important. | 我没开玩笑 这很重要 |
[06:31] | You have to show me respect. | 你必须尊重我 |
[06:32] | – Respect? Respect? – Yes. Yes. | -尊重 尊重吗 -对 对 |
[06:35] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好 |
[06:36] | Kasady gonna give you the scoop, right? | 卡萨迪会给你独家新闻 对吗 |
[06:38] | – Right. – Wrong. | -对 -错 |
[06:39] | – What do you mean? – Because you blow everything. | -什么意思 -因为你总把事情搞砸 |
[06:41] | Oh, okay, I see. | 好吧 我知道了 |
[06:43] | You’re talking about Anne again. | 你又在说安妮的事 |
[06:44] | I miss her! | 我想她了 |
[06:50] | I will do it. | 我愿意去 |
[06:51] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你 |
[06:52] | Let me eat him! | 让我吃了他 |
[06:53] | You do not deserve nice things. | 你不配拥有美好的事物 |
[07:09] | Welcome back, Eddie Brock. | 欢迎回来 艾迪·布洛克 |
[07:13] | I’ve been thinking about you. | 我一直在想你 |
[07:18] | What do you want, Cletus? | 你想怎么样 克莱图斯 |
[07:20] | I mean, why am I here? | 到底为什么要我来这里 |
[07:22] | Do a man who’s buried alive a kindness, won’t you? | 就算帮一个被活埋在此的人一点小忙吧 |
[07:29] | Get a message out to all my… | 给我所有的… |
[07:33] | fans. | 粉丝带个话 |
[07:35] | And in return, I’ll give you my life. | 作为回报 我会把我的命给你 |
[07:39] | What? | 什么 |
[07:40] | Story. | 我的故事 |
[07:41] | I heard the written word | 听说你最近笔头 |
[07:44] | hasn’t been working out so well. | 工作很不顺利 |
[07:47] | Piece like this, an exclusive… | 这种文章 独家文章 |
[07:52] | …would put you back on top. | 能让你重新跻身一流记者之列 |
[07:56] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[07:57] | People love… | 人人都爱 |
[08:00] | serial killers. | 连环杀手 |
[08:03] | All my secrets laid bare, Eddie. | 我的秘密都被曝光了 艾迪 |
[08:09] | So much carnage. | 死了那么多人 |
[08:14] | But why me? | 但为什么要选我 |
[08:16] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[08:19] | All right, it’s a deal. | 好吧 那就说定了 |
[08:21] | What’s your message? | 你要带什么话 |
[08:25] | That distant cathedral | 我只看得到 |
[08:29] | is all I see… | 那座遥远的教堂 |
[08:32] | …fractured angel | 受伤的天使 |
[08:36] | the other part of me. | 你就是我的另一半 |
[08:40] | Print that in your column. | 印在你的专栏上 |
[08:44] | Is that it? This, um… Who’s gonna… | 就这些吗 这…谁会… |
[08:46] | Who’s gonna read that, some random haiku? | 谁会看这么几段拼凑的俳句 |
[08:50] | Print it, | 印上去 |
[08:52] | and what’s mine is yours. | 我的都是你的了 |
[08:57] | Wow, lucky me. | 我可真走运啊 |
[08:59] | Goodbye, Eddie. | 再见 艾迪 |
[09:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:03] | Thank you. | 是谢谢你 |
[09:04] | What a dick. | 真是个混蛋 |
[09:07] | Eddie, look. Look. | 艾迪 看 快看 |
[09:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:11] | Your job for you. | 帮你干你该干的事 |
[09:18] | 你被注定了要辗转 在痛苦和你的意志之间 | |
[09:21] | Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[09:25] | Don’t forget me, Eddie. | 别忘了我 艾迪 |
[09:37] | What did you get? | 你问出什么了 |
[09:38] | Uh, I got a headache and probably got tuberculosis. | 问得我头痛 可能还得了肺结核 |
[09:41] | What? A little louder. | 什么 大点声 |
[09:43] | He read me poetry, man. | 他给我念了一句诗 |
[09:45] | Is this some kind of joke to you, Eddie? | 你觉得这是什么玩笑吗 艾迪 |
[09:47] | Because I’m not laughing. | 我可不觉得好笑 |
[09:49] | Yeah, you could do with a laugh. | 你可以笑一笑的 |
[09:51] | Come on, man. | 拜托 伙计 |
[09:52] | These things, they just take a little time, all right? | 这种情况一般都会需要点时间 |
[09:55] | Well, the second he gives you something… | 他只要一告诉你什么情况… |
[09:56] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[09:57] | Keep me ahead of the curve, Eddie. | 第一时间通知我 艾迪 |
[09:59] | – Don’t embarrass me. – All right. | -别给我丢人 -好 |
[10:01] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[10:02] | Trust me, the only scoop I’m getting today | 相信我 我今天唯一得到的猛料 |
[10:05] | is double chocolate chip. | 只有一块双层巧克力饼干 |
[10:06] | No! I get brain freeze. | 闭嘴 这梗冻死人了 |
[10:13] | Come here. | 过来 |
[10:16] | Look. | 看 |
[10:16] | – I’m looking. – Grab those. | -我在看 -拿好了 |
[10:21] | All right. | 好 |
[10:26] | Whoa. Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:29] | Now, what do you think? | 好了 你怎么看 |
[10:32] | – I think I’m Pablo Picasso. – No! | -我觉得我简直就是当代毕加索 -不 |
[10:36] | – Okay. – Come here. Look. | -好吧 -来 看看 |
[10:43] | – Well, say what you see. – Uh, it’s a house. | -说说你看到了什么 -这是一幢房子 |
[10:45] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[10:54] | Oh, I know this one. | 这个我认得 |
[10:55] | – It’s a tree. – Idiot. | -是一棵树 -蠢蛋 |
[10:57] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[11:00] | Now, pay attention. | 现在 保持专注 |
[11:26] | Bingo. | 就是这 |
[11:28] | Holy cow. | 我的天 |
[11:36] | Would you say your friendship with Cletus Kasady | 你觉得是你和克莱图斯·卡萨迪的友情 |
[11:38] | is what allowed you to solve this decades-old mystery? | 帮你解开了这沉寂几十年的谜案吗 |
[11:41] | You are the only person from the outside world | 所有的外界人士中 |
[11:43] | he’s spoken with. | 他只和你一人交谈过 |
[11:44] | Seems he likes you. | 他好像挺喜欢你 |
[11:45] | Well, you know, he’s a serial killer. | 怎么说呢 他是个连环杀手 |
[11:47] | I don’t see how he can like anyone. | 我无法想象他会喜欢任何人 |
[11:49] | 《每日号角》 克莱图斯·卡萨迪隐藏的受害者们 | |
[11:49] | Brock was able to uncover | 布洛克做到了 |
[11:51] | what the FBI and police could not. | 联邦调查局和警方没能做到的事 |
[11:55] | Bowing to public outrage, | 为了回应公众愤怒 |
[11:56] | the governor of California has overturned his moratorium | 加利福尼亚州州长推翻了之前的暂禁决定 |
[11:59] | and reinstated the death penalty for Kasady. | 并重启了卡萨迪的死刑程序 |
[12:08] | Brock’s career has been given a much-needed revival, | 布洛克的职业生涯重获久违的转机 |
[12:08] | 特别报道 克莱图斯·卡萨迪死刑日期已确定 | |
[12:11] | putting him back on top once more. | 让他重回行业顶尖行列 |
[12:29] | A harrowing story finally comes to an end. | 一个骇人的故事终于行将结束 |
[12:32] | Vindication for the victims and closure for the families. | 被害者的正义得到伸张 家人得到宽慰 |
[12:35] | Thanks to the diligence of one man. | 都多亏了一个人的努力 |
[12:37] | – Thank you, Eddie Brock. – And Venom. | -感谢你 艾迪·布洛克 -还有毒液 |
[12:40] | You know, this could be us, Eddie. | 我们就是可以这样 艾迪 |
[12:43] | Going out there, solving cases, fighting bad guys. | 行走街市上 解决谜团 打击坏人 |
[12:48] | Maybe I eat them, hmm? | 也许我再把他们吃掉 |
[12:50] | And then we save the day. | 然后我们能拯救一切 |
[12:52] | But we saved the day. It’s done. | 但我们已经拯救了一切 事情结束了 |
[12:57] | You said I could eat bad guys! | 你说过我能把坏人吃掉的 |
[13:00] | This again? | 又来了 |
[13:01] | I need to be free, | 我要自由 |
[13:03] | feeling the wind in my hair and the sand between my toes. | 感受风拂过我的头发 沙子浸没我的脚趾 |
[13:08] | You don’t have any hair. | 你根本就没头发 |
[13:09] | You are not listening to me. | 你就没有听我说 |
[13:11] | Oh, I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[13:12] | I cannot live like this anymore. | 我不能再这么过下去了 |
[13:15] | – I’m starving. – So eat those guys. | -我要饿死了 -那就吃了它们 |
[13:18] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[13:19] | Sonny and Cher are best friends. | 桑尼和雪儿是最好的朋友 |
[13:22] | Are you serious? That’s ridiculous. That’s what… | 你认真的吗 这太荒唐了 这简直… |
[13:27] | Man, that was abusive. | 伙计 这近乎虐待 |
[13:31] | That was abuse. | 这就是虐待 |
[13:34] | And that’s a $2,000 TV. | 还有 这电视价值两千美金 |
[13:36] | You have got to get control of your aggression. | 你必须控制好自己的攻击性 |
[13:38] | That is why we have Snookie! | 那也是我们吃史诺基的原因 |
[13:40] | I cannot live on chicken and chocolate alone. | 我不能光靠鸡和巧克力活着 |
[13:42] | I need brains. | 我需要大脑 |
[13:44] | Chickens have brains. | 鸡就有大脑 |
[13:45] | I most passionately disagree. | 我强烈反对这论点 |
[13:48] | Look. | 你看 |
[13:50] | Look at those poor idiots. | 看看这些可怜的蠢货 |
[13:53] | Small brains. | 那么小的脑子 |
[13:55] | Come on, man, it’s not their fault that you, uh… | 行了 伙计 它们有什么错 |
[13:57] | you live on the old phenylethyla… | 都怪你需要摄入什么苯乙… |
[13:59] | – laphenylethylan. – Phenylethylalamine. | -…乙…乙按 -苯乙胺 |
[14:01] | Yeah, I just… I just said that. | 对 我就是…就是那么说的 |
[14:02] | I’ve told you a thousand times, | 和你说过一千遍了 |
[14:04] | – because it is only found… – Yeah? | -因为这物质只存在于… -是吗 |
[14:05] | – …in brains and in chocolate. – And in chocolate. | -…大脑和巧克力里 -和巧克力里 |
[14:07] | That’s right. All right, well, how about this? | 对 好 你好好听着 |
[14:10] | You live in my body, you live by my rules. | 你寄居我的身体里 就要按我的规矩来 |
[14:13] | – I live in your body because… – Why? | -我寄居你身体里 因为… -因为什么 |
[14:15] | …unfortunately, I don’t have many options. | …很不幸 我没什么别的选择 |
[14:19] | Well, how about this, son? | 好 那听着 小子 |
[14:21] | The FBI is still investigating us | 联邦调查局还在调查我们 |
[14:22] | for all of that stuff that “We were involved with,” | 因为那些”我们卷入的事情” |
[14:25] | so if one more head goes missing, | 所以如果再少个人头 |
[14:28] | we will get hauled off into Area 51. | 我们会被关进51区 |
[14:31] | They will kill us both. | 他们会把我俩都杀了 |
[14:32] | So somebody has to be responsible. | 所以得有人有点责任心 |
[14:35] | Responsibility… it’s for the mediocre. | 责任是限制平庸之辈的 |
[14:43] | – Food! – Can you stop doing that? | -食物 -你能别这样吗 |
[14:45] | – Food! Food! – Please just stop doing that now. | -食物 食物 -求你别再这样了 |
[14:47] | – Come on, stop doing that. – Food! | -别这样 别这样 -食物 |
[14:49] | – I have a deadline! Will you… – Food…! | -要截稿了 你能… -食物 |
[14:50] | Goddamn it! Fine! | 该死 行吧 |
[14:58] | – Good evening, Eddie. – Hey, Mrs. Chen. | -晚上好 艾迪 -陈太太 |
[15:00] | Good evening, Venom. | 晚上好 毒液 |
[15:02] | He says hi. Oh. | 他向你问好 |
[15:03] | Chocolate hasn’t arrived yet. | 巧克力还没到货 |
[15:05] | – No! – Oh, no. We have a deal. | -不 -不 我们约好了的 |
[15:08] | What’s gonna happen? You gonna stop protecting me? | 会怎么样 你不保护我了吗 |
[15:10] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不会 |
[15:12] | I’ve been keeping my mouth shut, | 我一直守口如瓶 |
[15:13] | – feeding your little secret. – Wow. | -投喂你的小秘密 -哇 |
[15:16] | Little old Mrs. Chen is a little old blackmailer, huh? | 陈老太是个老勒索犯啊 |
[15:19] | Less of the old. I am 39. | 我不老 才39岁 |
[15:21] | – And I am Barry Manilow. – Right. | -我还是巴瑞·曼尼洛呢 -行吧 |
[15:24] | I am happy to eat Mrs. Chen. | 我很乐意吃了陈太太 |
[15:26] | No, no, you cannot eat Mrs. Chen. | 不 不 你不能吃陈太太 |
[15:28] | – What? – Well, I guess it’s gonna have to be plan B. | -什么 -我想只能采用备用计划了 |
[15:35] | What’s plan B? | 备用计划是什么 |
[15:36] | Aah! Not this again! | 又是这样 |
[15:39] | I need human brains to survive. | 我需要人脑才活得下去 |
[15:43] | Uh-uh. Now, pick up some chickens, man. | 不行 现在去抓几只鸡 伙计 |
[15:44] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[15:59] | I’m done with this grossness. | 我受够了 太恶心了 |
[16:06] | Look at all the amazing things that we can do. | 看看我们能做多么惊人的事情 |
[16:12] | We are wasting our talent. | 我们在浪费才能 |
[16:24] | Bad guy. | 坏人 |
[16:29] | Hello, kitty. | 你好 小猫咪 |
[16:34] | Leave him. Leave him be. | 放过他 放过他 |
[16:35] | Leave him be! Leave him be! | 放过他 放过他 |
[16:38] | – I shall remove your head. – No, you won’t. | -我要把你的头咬下来 -不 你不会的 |
[16:41] | – I will use it for bowling! – No, you will not. | -我要用来打保龄球 -不 你不会的 |
[16:43] | I will take it to… | 我要拿去… |
[16:45] | What is the one that we like, Eddie? | 我们喜欢哪家 艾迪 |
[16:47] | It’s Lucky Strike. | 好彩 |
[16:48] | – Yes! Lucky Strike! – Put him down! | -对 好彩 -放他下来 |
[16:51] | I will take you to Lucky Strike, | 我要带你去好彩 |
[16:52] | and I will score a 300-point game. | 就能拿下300分 |
[16:55] | – You won’t. – The rest of your pudgy little | -你不会的 -你又小又胖的身体 |
[16:57] | boy body will be left here… | 其余部分会留在这里 |
[16:59] | …rolling around in dumpster juice. | 在垃圾桶里翻滚 |
[17:02] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[17:04] | No! Put him down! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, | 不行 放他下来 不行 不行 不行 |
[17:07] | no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不行 不行 不行 |
[17:09] | No! | 不行 |
[17:11] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[17:14] | She didn’t want our help. | 她不想要我们帮忙 |
[17:16] | She did not know she needed our help, Eddie. | 她不知道她需要我们帮忙 艾迪 |
[17:19] | There is a difference. | 这有区别 |
[17:25] | It is Anne. | 是安妮 |
[17:27] | Anne is on the phone, Eddie! | 是安妮的电话 艾迪 |
[17:33] | Hey, Anne. | 安妮 |
[17:34] | Hey, E-Eddie. Hi. | 艾迪 嗨 |
[17:36] | – Hi. – Be nice to her. | -嗨 -对她好点 |
[17:38] | You sound out of breath. | 你听着上气不接下气的 |
[17:39] | I’m-I’m not catching you at a bad time, am I? | 我打来的时机不太好吗 |
[17:41] | No, no, not at all. I’m just, uh… | 不 一点也不 我只是 |
[17:44] | – I’m just hanging around. – Okay. | -我只是随便逛逛 -好吧 |
[17:46] | Uh, I’m-I’m sorry I haven’t returned your calls. | 抱歉我没回你电话 |
[17:49] | I guess… | 我想 |
[17:51] | I just needed a little space after the whole… | 我只是在看到 |
[17:54] | alien biting a guy’s head off thing, so… | 在外星人咬掉人头后需要点时间 所以… |
[17:56] | Ah, the good old days. | 过去那些美好的时光啊 |
[17:58] | Anyway, so I have some news, | 对了 我有事想和你说 |
[18:00] | and-and I was wondering if we could meet. | 我们能见个面吗 |
[18:02] | – Yes! – Yeah, sure, that would be, uh… | -太好了 -当然可以 这真是 |
[18:05] | That would be fine. Great. | 这真是太好了 |
[18:07] | Okay, great. Uh, how’s tomorrow night? | 好的 那明天晚上如何 |
[18:09] | Tomorrow night? Yeah, great. | 明天晚上 好啊 很好 |
[18:11] | – 8 o’clock? – L’Araignée? | -晚上八点 -蜘蛛餐厅 |
[18:14] | – Okay, great. – Looking forward to it. | -好啊 -我很期待 |
[18:15] | Oh… Yeah, okay. Me too. Bye. | 好啊 我也是 再见 |
[18:16] | Great. | 太好了 |
[18:17] | It’s over with the doctor! | 她和医生分手了 |
[18:19] | That is the voice of a woman who just got brutally dumped. | 一听就知道她刚被狠狠地甩了 |
[18:30] | Stop. | 别闹 |
[18:31] | Don’t you want to look your best? | 你难道不想帅气出现吗 |
[18:33] | Just leave me alone. You are always nitpicking. | 别管我 你老是这么挑剔 |
[18:47] | – Okay. Hi. – Yeah. | -好了 你好 -你好 |
[18:55] | Awkward. | 真尴尬 |
[18:56] | So, uh, h-how’s it going? How’s, uh… | 你最近怎么样 |
[18:58] | – How’s Mr. Belvedere? – Yeah. Uh, good, good. | -贝尔维德尔先生怎么样 -挺好的 |
[19:00] | You know, he’s still wiping his ass on the carpet. | 它还是会在地毯上擦屁股 |
[19:02] | He learned that from you. | 都是你教它的 |
[19:04] | Yeah, how-how’s, uh… how’s the legal aid work going? | 是啊 法律援助的工作如何了 |
[19:07] | Well, you know how much I love an underdog, so… | 你知道我有多喜欢弱势方 所以 |
[19:09] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s why you… put up with me for so long, huh? | 是啊 不然你怎么会和我在一起那么久呢 |
[19:13] | You said it. | 有道理 |
[19:16] | – S-So… – So… | -那么 -那么 |
[19:18] | So? | 那么什么 |
[19:20] | I don’t know, I-I thought it would be better | 我也说不好 我只是觉得 |
[19:22] | to tell you in person that… | 当面告诉你会比较好 |
[19:28] | No! | 不 |
[19:30] | Wow. Oh, Anne. | 天啊 安妮 |
[19:32] | Wow, that is, uh… | 天啊 这真是 |
[19:34] | that is so much bigger than the… | 这比我给你的那个 |
[19:35] | the one that I got you. | 大了好多啊 |
[19:37] | Ugh, it’s gaudy. | 太俗气了 |
[19:38] | That’s Dan, right? Doc-Doctor Dan. | 是和丹吧 那位丹医生 |
[19:40] | Yeah, that… it’s Dan. | 是的 是他 |
[19:42] | Holy shit, Anne. Way to go. | 我的天 安妮 真厉害 |
[19:44] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:45] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[19:46] | – Well, I am not okay. – Yeah. | -可我不好 -挺好的 |
[19:48] | You could just say, “Congratulations. I’m happy for you.” | 你可以说一句”祝贺你 我为你高兴” |
[19:52] | You know, like two people | 就好像两个人 |
[19:53] | who still care enough about each other to lie | 因为还在意对方 所以会说个谎 |
[19:55] | so that the other one doesn’t feel like complete shit. | 这样对方不会感觉太糟糕 |
[19:57] | Maybe we could do that version of this? | 也许我们也可以这样 |
[19:59] | No, I am… I am happy for you, Anne. | 不是的 安妮 我为你高兴 |
[20:01] | – You know, I’m, uh… – No. | -我真的 -才不是 |
[20:03] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[20:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:05] | That was going to be us, Eddie. | 艾迪 本来应该是我们的 |
[20:08] | I, for one, would not be inconsolable | 比如 我就希望 |
[20:11] | if Dan were to fall into traffic | 丹能够出车祸 |
[20:12] | and lose his head and his feet | 把头撞掉 把脚撞断 |
[20:14] | – and all of his teeth! – What? | -把牙全都磕掉 -你说什么 |
[20:16] | What was that? | 什么 |
[20:17] | What? Nothing. | 什么 没事 |
[20:23] | If I ask you a question, | 如果我问你个问题 |
[20:24] | do you have the ability to tell me the truth? | 你能不能跟我说实话 |
[20:26] | You mean as in being | 你是说要问我 |
[20:28] | super happy for you because of your engagement? | 我是否对你的订婚感到非常开心 |
[20:29] | Because, I mean, you just told me to lie, | 因为你刚刚让我说谎来着 |
[20:31] | so that’s really, really confusing. | 所以我有点迷惑了 |
[20:33] | Is Venom with you? | 毒液和你在一起吗 |
[20:36] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[20:37] | I am. I’m playing dead right now. | 我是死了 我在装死 |
[20:39] | Yeah, I mean, he… | 真的 他已经 |
[20:41] | Right. | 好吧 |
[20:42] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[20:45] | Well, that’s… | 你真是 |
[20:49] | You just don’t change, do you? | 你真是一点都没变 |
[20:50] | What are you talking about? This is just a… | 你在说什么呢 我只是 |
[20:51] | It’s a huge shock. Um, I’m in… | 我被震惊到了 |
[20:54] | Anne, I’m in love with you. This is a lot to process. | 安妮 我爱你 我需要消化一下这个消息 |
[20:56] | No, the truth is you don’t love anybody. You can’t. | 不是的 你谁都不爱 |
[20:58] | Commitment’s just not your thing. | 你根本无法与人共度一生 |
[21:01] | All right, then, fine. | 行吧 既然你这么说 |
[21:03] | Do not marry Dan. | 不要嫁给丹 |
[21:05] | Dan makes me feel safe. | 丹能给我安全感 |
[21:08] | Okay, and you made me feel like I was on a roller coaster. | 跟你在一起 我每天只能提心吊胆的 |
[21:12] | And sometimes you just have to know when to get off. | 该放手的时候就该放手 |
[21:13] | – Yeah, and not yak. – And not yak! | -也不唠叨 -不唠叨 |
[21:15] | You know, not yak. | 真的不唠叨 |
[21:17] | Yak. | 啰嗦 |
[21:21] | Hey, Venom. | 毒液 |
[21:23] | Take care of him, all right? | 好好照顾他 好吗 |
[21:27] | Don’t let him keep messing everything up. | 别让他再惹麻烦了 |
[21:29] | I’m going to make you cry now, Eddie. | 我马上要让你哭了 艾迪 |
[21:31] | She will love it. | 她一定会喜欢的 |
[21:33] | Cry. Cry. | 哭啊 快哭 |
[21:36] | It’s a lot to process. | 让我消化一下 |
[21:40] | Congratulations, Anne. | 祝贺你 安妮 |
[21:42] | It’s great news. | 这真是个好消息 |
[21:55] | Slow down, pal. | 慢点 伙计 |
[21:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:58] | You don’t believe in consequences. | 你又不相信结果 |
[22:00] | No injuries. You fix them. | 我不会受伤 因为你能帮我治好 |
[22:02] | No hangovers. You mend them. | 也不会宿醉 因为你能帮我清醒 |
[22:04] | I couldn’t even hurt myself if I tried. | 即使我想 我也不能伤害自己 |
[22:14] | Eddie, I apologize that I can’t mend the heart. | 艾迪 抱歉我不能修补你内心的创伤 |
[22:19] | Emotional pain, it hits much harder, | 心理上的痛苦是伤得最深的 |
[22:22] | and it lasts longer. | 也是痛得最久的 |
[22:25] | You just need to | 你只能 |
[22:27] | pull up your big-boy pants and take it. | 成熟起来 接受事实 |
[22:30] | Yeah, well, that’s easy for you to say. | 你说得倒容易 |
[22:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:35] | Because I’m a real boy | 因为我是个有血有肉的人 |
[22:38] | and you’re just an amoeba. | 你只是个变形虫 |
[22:40] | I will only take that | 看在我们现在这么难受的份上 |
[22:42] | because we are hurting right now. | 我就不计较这个称呼了 |
[22:49] | Don’t worry, buddy. I will get you through this. | 别担心 伙计 我会帮你的 |
[23:00] | Do you know what always cheers me up | 你知道我每天早上 |
[23:02] | in the morning, Eddie? | 都是靠什么清醒的吗 艾迪 |
[23:05] | Sausages and brains. | 香肠和脑子 |
[23:09] | * I say “ee-ther” And I say “eye-ther” * | *我说或许 我说或许* |
[23:12] | * I say “nee-ther” * | *我说既不* |
[23:13] | * Ee-ther, eye-ther Nee-ther, ny-ther * | *或许 也许 既不 也不* |
[23:17] | * Let’s call The whole thing off * | *我们就此再见吧* |
[23:22] | * Po-tah-toes * | *马铃薯* |
[23:23] | * I like to-may-toes And I like to-mah-to * | *我爱西红柿 我爱番茄* |
[23:26] | * Po-tay-toes, po-tah-toes To-may-toes, to-mah-toes * | *土豆 马铃薯 番茄 西红柿* |
[23:29] | * Let’s call The whole thing off * | *我们就此再见吧* |
[23:32] | Cheer up, old pal. | 开心点 老朋友 |
[23:34] | * And, oh, if we call We call the whole thing off * | *如果我们就此为止* |
[23:39] | * Then we must part * | *我们一定会分手* |
[23:41] | That’s for you. | 你的信 |
[23:50] | Are you pen pals with an ant? | 你的笔友是蚂蚁吗 |
[23:53] | Whoa, listen to this. | 看看这个 |
[23:56] | “Dearest pally pal, | “亲爱的朋友 |
[23:58] | I hereby invite you to witness | 我在此诚挚地邀请你 |
[24:02] | my demise, | 见证我的死亡 |
[24:05] | my final moments | 我生命最后的时刻 |
[24:08] | on this spinning shit wheel | 依然停留在这个被叫做地球的 |
[24:12] | that we call Earth. | 旋转球体上 |
[24:16] | You are responsible | 你就是 |
[24:18] | for bringing about the end of Cletus Kasady. | 导致克莱图斯·卡萨迪死亡的罪魁祸首 |
[24:23] | It’s only right that you hold the door | 我出去的时候 |
[24:26] | for me on my way out. | 你应该帮我扶着门 |
[24:28] | They’ll stop my heart… | 他们会让我的心脏 |
[24:30] | …just like it stopped at my birth. | 像我刚出生时一样停止跳动 |
[24:33] | What if Cletus Kasady | 如果克莱图斯·卡萨迪 |
[24:35] | had never been revived? | 从未复活 事情又当如何 |
[24:38] | He would never have pushed Grandma | 他永远不会把奶奶 |
[24:40] | down a flight of stairs. | 推下楼梯 |
[24:43] | Bye-bye, Grandma, you puckered old sphincter. | 再见了 奶奶 带着你那张皱巴巴的老脸滚吧 |
[24:48] | He would never have thrown a hair dryer | 他绝对不会把吹风机 |
[24:51] | into Mother’s bathtub. | 扔到妈妈的浴缸里 |
[24:54] | Yes, Mama, I’m a bad, bad boy. | 没错 妈妈 我就是个坏孩子 |
[24:57] | He would never have been beaten | 他也永远不会被爸爸 |
[24:59] | to the brink of death by Daddy-o | 打到半死 |
[25:02] | and sent to… | 然后被送去 |
[25:04] | St. Estes Home for Unwanted Children. | 圣埃斯蒂斯孤儿之家 |
[25:14] | That circus of hell… | 就在那个人间地狱般的地方 |
[25:23] | …with one bright light. | 他生命里的亮光出现了 |
[25:29] | Oh, Eddie, | 艾迪 |
[25:30] | we are all born into this world through blood and pain. | 我们的诞生都伴随着鲜血和痛苦 |
[25:35] | Every hero has an origin story. | 每个英雄都有一段过往 |
[25:44] | Your friend… | 你的朋友 |
[25:46] | “Cletus Kasady.” | 克莱图斯·卡萨迪 |
[25:47] | Kiss, hug, kiss, hug. | 亲亲 抱抱 亲亲 抱抱 |
[25:52] | Smiley face. | 笑脸 |
[25:56] | Nutjob. | 神经病 |
[25:57] | You know, I-I should be there. | 我应该去的 |
[25:59] | Uh, no, it’s a bad idea. | 不 这不是个好主意 |
[26:00] | I mean, I-I-I put him there. | 我是说 是我把他害成这样的 |
[26:02] | Actually, he put himself there | 事实上 当他决定彻底成为一个疯子时 |
[26:04] | when he decided to be a complete lunatic. | 他就该想到自己的下场 |
[26:07] | Ta-da! | 来了 |
[26:08] | You know, it would be nice just to have your support | 如果能有你的支持就太好了 |
[26:10] | just… I mean, just for once. | 就…哪怕一次 |
[26:12] | – Catsup? – You know what I mean? | -来点蕃茄酱吗 -你知道我什么意思吧 |
[26:15] | This place is an all-you-can-eat buffet. | 这地方就像我的专属自助餐厅 |
[26:18] | Who’s going to care | 谁会在乎 |
[26:19] | if I polish off a couple of these idiots? | 这里少了几个白痴 |
[26:21] | You can’t be sure who is and who is not guilty, buddy. | 你没法确定谁有罪 谁没罪 兄弟 |
[26:23] | – They’re in prison! – Yeah, but, you know, | -他们在坐牢 -没错 但是 |
[26:25] | some people take false confessions. | 有些人会被错判 |
[26:26] | They, uh… you know, they take pleas. | 他们 那个 他们会谎称认罪 |
[26:28] | We watched Making a Murderer. | 我们不是看过《制造凶手》吗 |
[26:29] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[26:30] | Yeah, man, I’m just practicing. | 没事 我在做练习而已 |
[26:32] | I am a predator, Eddie. | 我是个肉食动物 艾迪 |
[26:34] | Lions do not eat salad. | 狮子可不吃沙拉 |
[26:36] | Yeah, but you’re not a lion, are you? | 话是不错 但你不是狮子 对吗 |
[26:37] | I mean, I see you more of a vexatious little | 我是说 我觉得你更像是一只 |
[26:39] | pig, dog, house bat thing. | 无理取闹的小猪 小狗 小蝙蝠之类的 |
[26:42] | That’s fine. | 好的 |
[26:43] | – You suck. – You suck! | -你这个烂人 -你才烂 |
[26:45] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[26:47] | I don’t have an explanation for that. | 我不知道该怎么解释 |
[26:48] | I think I just… I’m having a panic attack, um… | 我想我只是 我恐慌症发作了 |
[26:52] | Yeah, I’ll sign here. | 好 我在这里签字 |
[26:55] | Stand two feet away from the bars. | 站在离栏杆两英尺远的地方 |
[26:56] | No touching the condemned. | 不得触摸囚犯 |
[26:59] | Understood. | 明白 |
[27:01] | Visitor’s here. | 访客来了 |
[27:11] | This is a “me” thing, not a “we” thing. | 这是我的事 不用你插手 |
[27:13] | Everything is a “you” thing. | 哪件事不是你的事 |
[27:15] | Oh, happy day for you, Eddie Brock. | 祝你有快乐的一天 艾迪·布洛克 |
[27:20] | Mm, what a scoop. | 真是个独家新闻 |
[27:21] | The end of the Magical… | 神奇苦难之旅的终结 |
[27:24] | Misery Tour. | 悲惨之旅 |
[27:26] | I worry for your soul. | 我担心你的精神状况 |
[27:29] | How will you live with the weight | 承受着扼杀一条人命的重压 |
[27:30] | of snuffing out a man’s life? | 你要怎么活下去 |
[27:33] | I was, uh… I was hoping | 我在 我希望 |
[27:34] | maybe you could give me a couple pointers. | 你可不可以给我一些提示 |
[27:40] | Funny little guy, aren’t you? | 你是个可笑的人 不是吗 |
[27:43] | Don’t need that. | 不需要这个 |
[27:44] | My memory is outstanding. | 我的记性好着呢 |
[27:47] | Rude. | 粗鲁 |
[27:49] | Consequences. | 结局 |
[27:52] | Every decision you ever make. | 你曾经做的每个决定 |
[27:56] | Who do we leave behind, | 我们离开了什么人 |
[28:00] | and how do we leave them? | 我们是怎么离开他们的 |
[28:03] | A connubial bed, empty, | 空无一人的婚床 |
[28:07] | waiting in the darkness | 在黑夜里等待着 |
[28:09] | for the rescuer who never comes. | 那个永远不会来的拯救者 |
[28:13] | Because of you. | 因为你 |
[28:14] | This guy makes zero sense. | 这家伙在胡说八道 |
[28:16] | You and I are the same. | 你和我都一样 |
[28:20] | No. No, we’re not. | 不 不 我们不同 |
[28:22] | Twisted insides, mean daddies. | 扭曲的内心 刻薄的父亲 |
[28:26] | You feel like home to me, Eddie, like family. | 你给我的感觉就像家一样 艾迪 家人 |
[28:29] | And really, truly, | 真的 实话实说 |
[28:30] | that is all I ever wanted in this world. | 那曾是我所想要的全部 |
[28:34] | Family. | 家人 |
[28:35] | Well, killing your grandmother and your mother | 亲手杀死你的祖母和母亲 |
[28:37] | sure is a funny way of showing it. | 还真是表明态度的有趣方式 |
[28:41] | Anything you want to unburden yourself with before this happens? | 在此之前 还有什么你想说的吗 |
[28:52] | Yes. | 有 |
[28:54] | I have wishes to bestow upon you. | 我想给你许一个愿望 |
[28:58] | Oh, that is kind. | 那真是太好了 |
[29:00] | I want to wish you… | 我希望你 |
[29:04] | this heartbreak. | 心碎 |
[29:07] | Too late. | 晚了一步 |
[29:08] | I wish for you to see out your days alone, | 我希望你一个人孤苦伶仃的过日子 |
[29:11] | as you always have been. | 就像以前那样 |
[29:13] | Watch it, pal. | 小心了 老兄 |
[29:15] | Wh-Where are you going with this? | 你到底想说什么 |
[29:16] | You are a cancer | 对于那些曾爱过你的人 |
[29:19] | to everyone who ever loved you, Eddie. | 你就像是癌症 艾迪 |
[29:22] | Deceived your trusting fiancée. | 欺骗信任你的未婚妻 |
[29:26] | And no wonder Daddy could never look at you again | 难怪你父亲从未再看过你 |
[29:30] | after you killed his wife, your mother, just by being born. | 刚一出生你就杀死了他的妻子 你的母亲 |
[29:35] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个混蛋 |
[29:37] | No, no! No, no, no, don’t! Don’t! | 不 不要 不要这样 |
[29:39] | Speak to my friend again like that– I dare you! | 再这样对我朋友说话试试 我看你敢不敢 |
[29:47] | No touching the inmate. | 不准碰囚犯 |
[29:48] | Hey, back up! | 退后 |
[29:54] | Eddie? | 艾迪 |
[29:56] | You’re done. | 探访结束 |
[29:57] | I have tasted blood before, my friend, | 我曾经尝过血的味道 朋友 |
[29:59] | and that is not it. | 那不是血的味道 |
[30:02] | Eddie Brock has a big secret. | 艾迪·布洛克身上有个大秘密 |
[30:06] | Shut up, Kasady! | 闭嘴 卡萨迪 |
[30:18] | That may have been a mistake. | 那也许是我的错 |
[30:19] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[30:22] | Hey, aren’t you Eddie Brock? | 你不是艾迪·布洛克吗 |
[30:24] | I don’t know anymore. | 除了我还能是谁 |
[30:28] | Eddie! | 艾迪 |
[30:29] | I don’t want to hear another word out your mouth. | 我不想听你再多说一个字 |
[30:31] | – Eddie. – I don’t want to hear it. | -艾迪 -我不想听 |
[30:33] | Eddie, I am sorry. | 艾迪 我很抱歉 |
[30:35] | That was his last time on record ever. | 那是他最后一次做采访记录 |
[30:37] | There’s no more… any words for his victims or… | 再没有一句他对无辜遇难者的话 或是 |
[30:40] | You know, they’re gone. | 什么都没了 |
[30:41] | Any clues of outstanding bodies, | 所有仍未发现的尸体的线索 |
[30:44] | we-we’ve lost forever and completely… | 我们永远也没法知道了 并且彻底… |
[30:46] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[30:47] | – You didn’t mean to? – And I said I’m sorry. | -你不是故意的 -而且我已经道歉了 |
[30:49] | You didn’t mean to, but you did it. | 你不是故意的 但是你就是这么做了 |
[30:50] | I mean, you just decided… I don’t know. | 我是说 你只是决定… 我不知道 |
[30:53] | That’s it, you did it. | 像这样 你还是做了 |
[30:54] | You know, you didn’t even think | 你知道吗 你有没有想过 |
[30:55] | that we might get caught, we might get killed? | 我们可能被抓住 可能被杀掉 |
[30:56] | No, you don’t think about things like that, do you? | 不 你才不会想这些呢 对吧 |
[30:58] | You just think about chickens, you think about you, | 你只会想到鸡 你只会想到你自己 |
[31:00] | you think about what you want, and you think about you. | 你只想自己要什么 自私自利 |
[31:02] | Let me remind you of something, Eddie. | 让我提醒一下你 艾迪 |
[31:04] | You were a loser before I came along. | 在我出现之前 你就是个窝囊废 |
[31:06] | You were nothing. I made you special. | 你一无是处 是我成就了你 |
[31:09] | Oh, you made me special, huh? | 你成就了我 |
[31:10] | Well, let me tell you something, right? | 那我也来提醒一下你 |
[31:11] | Before you came along, I had a life. | 你出现之前 我有自己的生活 |
[31:12] | I didn’t have chickens, all right? But I had dreams. | 我没有鸡 但是我有梦想 |
[31:14] | Yeah, I had dreams, and I had a fiancée, | 是啊 我有梦想 我有未婚妻 |
[31:16] | and I had a really successful TV show! | 我还有一档非常成功的电视节目 |
[31:17] | Ah, but you destroyed all of those things by yourself. | 是你自己毁了这一切 |
[31:22] | Yeah, but you know what? I rebuilt my life, | 没错 你知道吗 我重建了新生活 |
[31:24] | and now I just want to live it. Good night. | 现在我只想好好活着 晚安 |
[31:25] | And how did you build this new life? | 你是怎么重建新生活的 |
[31:28] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[31:28] | Well, who found the clue on the wall | 是谁找到了墙上的线索 |
[31:30] | so you could be this big, shiny hero? | 好让你成为了闪亮的大英雄 |
[31:33] | Who found the clue? | 谁找到了线索 |
[31:34] | – Who? – Wow. | -谁 -真有你的 |
[31:36] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:37] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[31:38] | This is not about being a hero for me, man. | 我不是想逞英雄 兄弟 |
[31:43] | This is about wanting to live in peace. | 我只想平静地生活 |
[31:47] | D-Do you understand what I’m talking about? | 你明白我在说什么吗 |
[31:49] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不会明白 |
[31:50] | You don’t understand what I’m talking about. | 你不明白我在说什么 |
[31:52] | Okay, this is about me wanting to live | 好吧 我只想过安静日子 |
[31:54] | without you whining in my ear all the time | 你别在我耳边整天叽叽喳喳 |
[31:57] | about eating bad guys or, like, nagging me about Anne | 吵着要吃坏人 或者跟我唠叨安妮 |
[32:00] | or destroying my place or destroying my life! | 毁掉我的家 毁掉我的生活 |
[32:02] | Do you know how lucky you are that I chose you? | 你知道被我选中是多幸运的事吗 |
[32:06] | You chose me? | 你选我 |
[32:08] | Buddy, I’m the only person that took you in | 兄弟 是我你的朋友把你赶出 |
[32:10] | when your friends kicked you off the planet Ming Mong | 那个什么狗屁星球的时候收留了你 |
[32:12] | ’cause you are a reject! | 因为你就是个弃儿 |
[32:14] | You are a pariah. Lethal protection, my ass. | 你就是个小垃圾 还致命保护者呢 狗屁 |
[32:16] | You couldn’t protect anything. You are useless. | 你什么都保护不了 废物一枚 |
[32:18] | You couldn’t get a job down here cleaning toilets! | 你在这里连一份扫厕所的工作都找不到 |
[32:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:23] | I don’t know what came over me. | 我不知道我怎么了 |
[32:24] | Please, let me fix it. | 拜托 让我治好 |
[32:26] | So I can break it again! | 这样我就能再来一次了 |
[32:33] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个狗娘养的 |
[32:44] | Out! | 滚 |
[32:45] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[32:46] | Take your stuff. Get out! | 带上你的东西 给我滚 |
[32:47] | This is my house. | 这里是我家 |
[32:51] | No! | 不 |
[32:52] | Keep it down up there! | 不许掉东西下来 |
[32:57] | Get out! | 快滚 |
[33:08] | Sonny? | 桑尼 |
[33:10] | You wouldn’t dare! | 有种你试试 |
[33:11] | Yeah, absolutely. | 试就试 |
[33:16] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[33:17] | – Yeah! – No! | -好耶 -不 |
[33:19] | I’m calling the police! | 我要报警了 |
[33:21] | I-I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:25] | Show yourself. | 出来 |
[33:39] | You can’t win! Take a look at me. | 你打不赢我的 你看看我 |
[33:42] | Look at the size of you. | 再看看你自己的小身板 |
[33:44] | Puny. | 弱鸡 |
[33:49] | How dare you? | 你好大胆 |
[33:56] | I guess this is goodbye. | 我猜咱俩要分道扬镳了 |
[33:57] | Oh, yeah. Finally something we agree on. | 没错 终于有意见一致的时候了 |
[34:06] | What in the world? | 搞什么鬼 |
[34:07] | All this crazy shit. | 什么乱七八糟的 |
[34:28] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[34:29] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[34:34] | No! | 不 |
[34:38] | No! | 不 |
[34:45] | No. | 不 |
[34:51] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[34:53] | I wish I never met you! | 我希望我从来没遇见过你 |
[34:56] | Sayonara! | 拜拜了 |
[35:10] | Cletus Kasady, you have been tried, convicted | 克莱图斯·卡萨迪 按照加州法律 |
[35:13] | and sentenced to death by the state of California. | 你被判死刑 |
[35:18] | May your passing bring closure to the victims’ families, | 希望你的死能够给受害者家人带来宽慰 |
[35:22] | and may you find peace in the hereafter. | 也希望你从此能够得到安宁 |
[35:26] | Soon come chaos. | 混乱随之而来 |
[35:29] | Chaos soon come. | 混乱随之而来 |
[35:33] | Are those your final words? | 这是你的遗言吗 |
[35:37] | Enjoy the show. | 欢迎欣赏演出 |
[36:18] | Warden. | 典狱长 |
[36:19] | Something wicked… | 某种邪恶的东西… |
[36:22] | this way comes. | 就要来了 |
[36:33] | Somebody let me out! | 让我出去 |
[37:51] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[38:19] | Please. | 求你了 |
[38:22] | I got a family. | 我还有家人 |
[38:48] | Any last words, Warden? | 有遗言吗 典狱长 |
[38:50] | Don’t! Please! | 不要 求你了 |
[39:08] | *San Quentin, may you rot And burn in hell* | *圣昆丁 希望你在地狱里腐烂燃烧* |
[39:12] | *May your walls fall down And may I live to tell* | *希望你墙倒屋塌 我却毫发无伤* |
[39:17] | *And I’ll walk out A wiser, stronger man* | *我变得更聪明 更强大* |
[39:21] | *And, Warden You tasted just like ham* | *典狱长你吃起来有股火腿味* |
[39:51] | You two are being evicted. | 我要赶你们俩出门了 |
[40:03] | Come on, don’t look at me like that. | 别这样 别这么看着我 |
[40:04] | It was never, never gonna work out. | 我们本来就成不了 |
[40:07] | All right? | 知道吗 |
[40:18] | Yes. | 没错 |
[40:20] | Just because of how quickly he moved in… | 因为他跑的速度非常快… |
[40:22] | …the offensive line cannot pick him up. | 防守线没能拦住他 |
[40:24] | Breaking news. | 突发新闻 |
[40:24] | Serial killer Cletus Kasady is on the run… | 连环杀手克莱图斯·卡萨迪逃跑了… |
[40:27] | – Shit. – …as a statewide manhunt is underway… | -该死 -目前正在进行全州范围内的搜捕 |
[40:30] | – Oh, shit. – …after last night’s audacious | -操 -他昨夜大闹圣昆丁监狱 |
[40:32] | escape from San Quentin Prison. | 并随后出逃 |
[40:40] | It is absolutely chaos here. | 这里简直是一片混乱 |
[40:42] | We have reports of multiple casualties. | 我们已经收到多起伤亡事件的报告 |
[40:46] | We don’t how Cletus Kasady… | 我们不知道克莱图斯·卡萨迪是怎么… |
[40:48] | Hey. What, you’re not dead? | 怎么着 你没死呢 |
[40:50] | No. | 没有 |
[40:51] | – Can I come in? – Yeah, sure. | -我能进来吗 -当然可以 |
[40:53] | Come on in. | 请进吧 |
[40:54] | Uh, yeah, I was just seeing for myself on the news. | 我刚刚正在看新闻呢 |
[40:58] | Yeah, on a scale of one to ten, it’s 11 bad. | 严重程度从一级到十级来说 现在是第十一级 |
[41:01] | Reports coming from San Quentin are, | 从圣昆丁发过来的报告来看 |
[41:03] | quite frankly, bananas. Nice TV. | 是相当的疯狂 电视不错 |
[41:06] | W-Well, how-how did he do it? | 他怎么做到的 |
[41:08] | Yeah, how did he, indeed? | 确实 他怎么做到的 |
[41:09] | That’s the million-dollar question. | 这个问题的确值得好好想想 |
[41:11] | And yet again, you were his special visitor. | 而且你又是他的特殊访客 |
[41:14] | So, what did he tell you? | 他跟你说什么了 |
[41:15] | Me? Nothing. Nothing at all. | 我吗 他什么都没说 |
[41:18] | Nothing about an escape plan? | 没说什么越狱计划吗 |
[41:19] | Nothing about some kind of elaborate breakout costume? | 没说什么打扮成怪物逃出去吗 |
[41:22] | No. | 没有 |
[41:23] | Well, how come, every time, | 那怎么会每一次 |
[41:25] | you seem to be at the center of these things | 你都被卷入这些事件的中心 |
[41:27] | and then miraculously you know nothing about it? | 却很神奇地什么都不知道 |
[41:30] | Maybe I’m lucky. | 可能是走运吧 |
[41:33] | Yeah, right. | 可不是吗 |
[41:37] | You-you said, um… | 你刚刚说 |
[41:39] | …the reports coming out of San Quentin are bananas? | 圣昆丁传来的消息太扯淡了 |
[41:43] | What-what do… what do you mean by “bananas”? | 怎么个扯淡法 |
[41:45] | Remember when I asked you a similar question… | 你还记得你采访他那天 |
[41:47] | …the day you interviewed him? | 我问过你一个类似的问题吗 |
[41:49] | Information is currency. | 情报就是货币 |
[41:51] | You of all people should know that. | 你应该最清楚 |
[41:54] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[41:59] | I thought he’d come to try to find the man | 我以为他会来找那个 |
[42:00] | that nearly got him executed, but I guess not. | 差点让他被处决的人 看来我想错了 |
[42:05] | I’d lay low if I was you. | 你最好躲一阵子 |
[42:07] | I’ll see myself out. | 告辞 |
[42:19] | Okay, think. | 想想 |
[42:20] | Think, think, think, think, think. | 仔细想想 |
[42:22] | What would Venom do? | 毒液会怎么做 |
[42:24] | He would find you before you find me, | 他会在你找到我之前找到你 |
[42:25] | and he would eat your face! Damn. | 然后吃了你的脸 该死 |
[42:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[42:29] | Who do we leave behind, | 我们离开了什么人 |
[42:31] | and how do we leave them? | 我们是怎么离开他们的 |
[42:33] | – A connubial bed, empty… – Connubial bed. | -空无一人的婚床 -婚床 |
[42:36] | – …left to rot… – Is it marriage? What… | -在黑夜里… -是婚礼吗 |
[42:38] | waiting in the darkness for the rescuer who never comes. | 那个永远不会来的拯救者 |
[42:41] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[42:42] | “That circle of hell…” | “人间地狱般的地方” |
[42:47] | Because of you. | 因为你 |
[42:49] | – You and I are the same. – “With one bright light”? | -你和我都一样 -“他生命里的亮光出现了” |
[42:52] | Twisted insides, mean daddies. | 内心扭曲 凶暴的爸爸 |
[42:55] | “Bright light.” | “曙光” |
[42:57] | You feel like home to me. | 你给我家的感觉 |
[42:58] | 你被注定了要辗转 在痛苦和你的意志之间 | |
[43:00] | – Like family. – St. Estes. | -就像家人一样 -圣埃斯蒂斯 |
[43:10] | 化装舞会 表演嘉宾小西姆斯 | |
[43:22] | Crapola! | 真没劲 |
[43:23] | Another one bites the dust. | 又一个倒了 |
[43:39] | Look at all these weirdos. | 瞧瞧这些怪咖 |
[43:44] | My kind of people. | 我的同类 |
[43:46] | Nice costume. | 装扮不错 |
[43:50] | Awesome work. | 太帅了 |
[43:51] | Greatest costume ever. Oh, my God. | 天啊 这装扮简直赞爆了 |
[43:55] | Is that Japanese? | 是日本货吗 |
[43:56] | No, I made it myself. | 不 我自己做的 |
[43:59] | Who, me? | 你说我吗 |
[44:01] | Hello, gorgeous. | 你好啊 帅哥 |
[44:02] | Sorry, no, you’re not my type. | 抱歉 你不是我的菜 |
[44:05] | I am out of the Eddie closet. | 我可算出了艾迪的柜了 |
[44:33] | Hello, darlin’. | 你好啊 美人 |
[44:37] | Ooh, racer red. | 赛车红 |
[44:39] | Got to have it. | 我的了 |
[44:46] | Let’s get this party started. | 让我们开始派对吧 |
[44:51] | Oh, hell yes. | 爽歪歪 |
[44:55] | Stop! | 停车 |
[44:56] | Stop that! Stop! Stop! | 停车停车停车 |
[44:58] | Ah, shit. | 该死 |
[45:06] | – You are real. – I am. | -你是真的 -是的 |
[45:09] | And once I kill that thing that made me, | 等我把创造我的那东西杀了之后 |
[45:12] | we will be indestructible. | 我们就无敌了 |
[45:15] | I know where to find him, but first, | 我知道他在哪儿 但是 首先 |
[45:19] | I need you to help me find something I lost. | 我需要你先帮我找到我失去的爱人 |
[45:23] | – Deal. – Deal. | -成交 -成交 |
[45:52] | Dude. | 兄弟 |
[46:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:24] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[46:24] | Your costume is amazing! | 你这身太棒了 |
[46:27] | Thank you, one person. | 这个人 谢谢你 |
[46:30] | Eddie was wrong. | 艾迪错了 |
[46:33] | He kept me hidden because he was ashamed. | 因为他觉得很羞愧所以把我藏起来了 |
[46:39] | But look at me now. | 但是看看我现在 |
[46:41] | You love me, and I’m free! | 你们喜欢我 我也是自由的 |
[46:49] | Stop this cruel treatment of aliens. | 停止这种对外星人的残忍态度 |
[46:53] | It is wrong. | 这是不对的 |
[46:55] | All of us should be able to live together | 我们应该在这个岩石球上 |
[46:57] | upon this ball of rock. | 一起生活 |
[47:02] | Free to be who we be! | 自由地做自己 |
[47:07] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[47:09] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[47:14] | Lethal Protector out. | 致命守护者 完毕 |
[47:25] | That was a hard act to follow. | 那个操作很难模仿 |
[47:28] | I wish you could have seen me tonight… | 我真希望你能看到我今晚的表现 |
[47:34] | …Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[48:20] | Holy shit. | 上帝啊 |
[48:24] | – Mulligan. – It’s Eddie Brock here. | -穆利根 -我是艾迪·布洛克 |
[48:26] | Look, this may be a long shot, | 这个可能听起来很扯 |
[48:28] | but I-I think I may have found something. | 但是我觉得我找到了点东西 |
[48:29] | Go on, Eddie. What do you got? | 继续 艾迪 你找到了什么 |
[48:31] | Last time I spoke to Kasady, he was talking to me | 我上次和卡萨迪谈话的时候 他在说一些 |
[48:33] | about connubial beds and-and marriage. | 关于婚床和婚姻的东西 |
[48:35] | And, it didn’t make a whole lot of sense to me, | 但是我听不太明白 |
[48:37] | but, I’m here at St. Estes, and I found this, | 但是我现在在圣埃斯蒂斯 而且我找到了这个 |
[48:41] | Well, I’m standing in front of a… of a… | 我现在站在 |
[48:42] | of a tree, and I’m-I’m looking at it. | 一棵树前面 我正看着它 |
[48:44] | It’s, uh… it’s got a carving on it. | 这上面有划痕 |
[48:45] | It says “CK loves FB.” | 写着 CK爱FB |
[48:50] | I’m thinking that maybe whoever this FB is | 我觉得如果我们能查清FB是谁 |
[48:52] | might know where he’s headed. | 我们也就知道他要干什么了 |
[48:54] | And, a-and if you can, I don’t know, | 我也不太懂这些 但是如果你可以 |
[48:58] | pull up some files from St. Estes, | 调出一些圣埃斯蒂斯的文件 |
[48:59] | maybe you can figure out who this FB is. | 也许你就能找出FB是谁了 |
[49:03] | FB, that’s, that’s Frances Barrison. | FB是弗朗西斯·巴里森 |
[49:06] | Wow. That-that’s quick. | 这也太快了 |
[49:09] | Yeah, it’s impossible, Eddie. | 这不可能 艾迪 |
[49:11] | She’s dead. I, I shot her. | 她死了 我开的枪 |
[49:55] | Can I help you, sir? | 有什么我能帮您的吗 先生 |
[50:12] | Got any of those internets? | 能上网吗 |
[50:31] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[50:43] | When I get out, I’m gonna slice your face off | 等我出去 我一定要把你的脸皮切下来 |
[50:46] | and wear it to a party! | 然后戴着它去参加派对 |
[50:47] | You’re never getting out of here, Siegfried. | 你永远逃不出去的 西格弗里德 |
[50:50] | No one does. | 没人可以 |
[50:55] | Well, Frances, | 弗朗西斯 |
[50:58] | it seems your sweetheart has done a Houdini act | 看来你的爱人在圣昆丁上演了 |
[51:01] | over there at San Quentin. | 一次胡迪尼级别的逃脱行为 |
[51:05] | It’s all over the news. | 新闻上全是 |
[51:08] | Oh, don’t get excited. | 别太激动 |
[51:10] | He’s not gonna find you. | 他找不到你的 |
[51:16] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[51:17] | How flattering. | 太抬举我了 |
[51:19] | But you’re not my type. | 但是你不是我的菜 |
[51:21] | I wonder where he could be. | 我真想知道他在哪儿 |
[51:26] | I’m right here. | 我就在这 |
[51:52] | Hi, baby. | 你好 宝贝 |
[51:56] | I… | 我 |
[51:58] | don’t want you to freak out, okay? | 我不希望你太害怕 好吗 |
[52:02] | Um, I’d like you to meet… | 我想向你介绍 |
[52:05] | Carnage. | 屠杀 |
[52:20] | That is so hot. | 这也太棒了 |
[52:39] | Go! | 快 |
[52:52] | A ’66. | 66年的跑车 |
[52:55] | My dream car. | 我最喜欢的车 |
[52:56] | Yeah, I remember. | 当然 我记得 |
[52:58] | Let’s see what you got. | 是时候展现你的车技了 |
[53:38] | Yes, baby! | 太棒了 宝贝 |
[53:57] | This is SFPD. Stand down. | 旧金山警局 不许动 |
[54:27] | Stop! | 别喊了 |
[54:28] | You’ll kill him! | 你会杀了他的 |
[54:29] | She does that again, I’ll eat her face. | 她再那么喊一次 我就吃了她的脸 |
[54:34] | He’s sensitive to sound. | 他对声音非常敏感 |
[54:39] | Stop the vehicle. Stand down. | 停车 不许动 |
[54:49] | Who said romance was dead? | 是谁说浪漫已死 |
[54:57] | Hey. No drunks in here. | 这里不欢迎醉鬼 |
[55:02] | Help me. Food. | 救命 我要吃的 |
[55:05] | Out. You get out! | 出去 快出去 |
[55:06] | Chocolate. | 巧克力 |
[55:12] | Venom? | 毒液 |
[55:13] | I’m having trouble | 我没办法 |
[55:14] | keeping them standing, Mrs. C. | 让这两条腿站着了 陈太太 |
[55:17] | Where’s Eddie? | 艾迪呢 |
[55:20] | Food. | 吃的 |
[55:31] | Monsters! | 怪物 |
[55:33] | Monsters everywhere! | 到处都是怪物 |
[55:35] | They’re everywhere! | 到处都是 |
[55:38] | Monsters! | 怪物 |
[55:57] | Put out an APB. | 发出全面警戒通告 |
[55:59] | Form a perimeter. | 设置警戒线 |
[56:01] | Blockade state lines. | 封锁州边境 |
[56:03] | And bring in Brock. | 把布洛克带来 |
[56:08] | I’m no use to anybody here. | 我对你们没用 |
[56:09] | I’m just wasting your time. | 别在我身上浪费时间了 |
[56:11] | Well, you know what I keep thinking? | 你知道我一直在想什么吗 |
[56:13] | I keep thinking, “What else is Eddie Brock | 我一直在想”艾迪·布洛克还有什么 |
[56:14] | not sharing about Cletus Kasady? | 有关克莱图斯·卡萨迪的事没说 |
[56:16] | Now, why was it Eddie that Cletus wanted | 还有为什么克莱图斯希望艾迪 |
[56:18] | to witness the execution?” Huh? | 来目睹自己的行刑过程” |
[56:21] | Bad things happen around you. | 坏事都发生在你的身边 |
[56:23] | Multiple dead bodies at your building last year, | 去年在你住的那栋大楼附近发现了多具尸体 |
[56:26] | that bizarre outburst at the lobster restaurant, | 那家龙虾饭店突然发生的诡异爆炸 |
[56:29] | and only you at the Life Foundation | 而且那个火箭弹爆炸的时候 |
[56:31] | when that rocket exploded. | 只有你当时在生命基金会 |
[56:34] | And now Clyde’s found Bonnie, | 现在雌雄大盗已经合体 |
[56:35] | and there’s a dead psychiatrist at a facility | 在一所我今天之前完全不知道的机构里 |
[56:37] | I knew nothing about until today. | 死了一个精神病学家 |
[56:39] | And people are talking about seeing monsters. | 里面的目击者一直说看到了怪物 |
[56:41] | Monsters? Uh, what-what do you mean… | 怪物 你 你是什么意思 |
[56:44] | – what do you mean, “Monsters”? – Monsters, Eddie! | -“怪物”是什么意思 -就是怪物 艾迪 |
[56:46] | Everywhere Cletus goes, so goes this supposed monster. | 克莱图斯所到之处都会出现这个所谓的怪物 |
[56:49] | – Oh, God. – Talk to me, Eddie. | -天哪 -告诉我 艾迪 |
[56:52] | Talk to me! | 快告诉我 |
[56:56] | How’s he doing it, Eddie? | 他是怎么做到这一切的 艾迪 |
[56:59] | What’s the secret? | 你们隐藏了什么秘密 |
[57:00] | How’s he making people see things? | 他是怎么让那么多人看见怪物的 |
[57:02] | All right, I, uh… | 好吧 我 |
[57:05] | I can’t answer any more of your questions | 我在打电话之前没有办法 |
[57:07] | without making my phone call. | 回答你的任何问题 |
[57:14] | I’ll get you your phone call. | 你可以去打电话 |
[57:16] | But you know what secrets want, Eddie? | 但你知道秘密的归宿是什么吗 艾迪 |
[57:18] | They want out. | 它们想被公开 |
[57:20] | That’s why they’re so hard to keep. | 所以大家才这么难隐藏秘密 |
[57:31] | Eddie asked you to do this? | 是艾迪让你这么做的吗 |
[57:32] | And he doesn’t have anyone else that can help him? | 难道没有其他人能去帮他了吗 |
[57:34] | We’re gonna be late for the party. | 我们要赶不上聚会了 |
[57:35] | He’s in trouble, Dan. | 他惹上麻烦了 丹 |
[57:36] | Yeah, trouble is his thing. | 是啊 他老是惹麻烦 |
[57:40] | Are there gonna be aliens again? | 又有外星人了吗 |
[57:41] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[57:46] | I’d like to speak to him alone. | 我要单独和他谈谈 |
[57:47] | Well, your duty of honesty supersedes | 如果有人受伤 |
[57:49] | your duty to the client if somebody gets harmed. | 你更应该诚实而不是向着客户 |
[57:52] | They teach you that at posh school? | 学校没教你吗 |
[57:56] | Oh, hey. Anne. | 你好 安妮 |
[57:58] | Hey, Anne, thank you so… thank you so much for coming. | 安妮 多谢你过来 |
[58:00] | Boy, that little guy’s a charmer, huh? | 那小东西真讨人喜欢 不是吗 |
[58:04] | How much do I need to worry about you right now? | 你现在有多大的麻烦 |
[58:06] | Uh, I-I messed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[58:07] | Okay. How badly? | 好吧 有多糟 |
[58:09] | Uh, it couldn’t be worse, and it’s-it’s all on me. | 糟糕透了 都是因为我 |
[58:12] | Whatever you did, Eddie, | 不管你做了什么 艾迪 |
[58:13] | you just need to tell the cops the truth. | 你都得跟警察说实话 |
[58:14] | No. No. No, I can’t tell them | 不 不 不 我不能说 |
[58:16] | that they are chasing a serial killer | 他们正在追捕一个体内有外星人的 |
[58:18] | who’s also got an alien inside of him. | 连环杀人犯 |
[58:22] | And he’s capable of killing everybody. | 而且他能杀光所有人 |
[58:27] | Venom. | 毒液 |
[58:29] | Talk to me. What’s happening? | 跟我说说 怎么了 |
[58:30] | No, he’s-he’s not here. He’s not here. | 他不在这 他不在这 |
[58:36] | Is this, like, an “I’m lying” “He’s not here,” | 你是在说谎还是 |
[58:38] | or is this a real “He’s not here”? | 他真的不在 |
[58:39] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[58:41] | Jesus Christ, Eddie. | 天哪 艾迪 |
[58:43] | St. Estes fire. All units. | 圣埃斯蒂斯起火 |
[58:45] | What the actual f… | 什么 |
[58:46] | – Eddie, think. Think. – I don’t know. I don’t know. | -艾迪 好好想想 -我不知道 我不知道 |
[58:47] | All I know that… i-is that he can’t go long | 我只知道他不吃东西跑不远 |
[58:49] | without eating food, right, so he’s eating chicken | 对 他吃鸡 |
[58:51] | and he eats chocolate, and that’s it. | 他还吃巧克力 |
[58:53] | And that is only if he’s still observing the rules. | 如果他守规矩 他就只吃那些 |
[59:00] | We need to find him. | 我们得找到他 |
[59:01] | You mean I need to find him. | 你是说我得找到他 |
[59:03] | Yeah, you need to find him, please. | 对 求求你一定要找到他 |
[59:04] | And then I-I… I will fix it. | 然后我再和他和好 |
[59:07] | – I’ll try. – Thank you. | -我试试看 -谢谢 |
[59:12] | Mrs. Chen. | 陈太太 |
[59:13] | – Who’s asking? It’s me. | -谁啊 -是我 |
[59:16] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[59:18] | – Oh, she’s a charmer. Okay, listen. | -她真讨人喜欢 -听好 |
[59:20] | You broke Eddie’s heart. | 你伤了艾迪的心 |
[59:21] | Okay, I actually don’t have time | 我没空解释 |
[59:22] | to explain why that’s wildly off the mark. | 那些离谱的事 |
[59:23] | Do you know where Venom is? | 你知道毒液在哪吗 |
[59:25] | You want to break his heart, too? | 你也想伤他的心 |
[59:26] | I’m not gonna get into who did what to who. | 我不想谈谁对谁做了什么 |
[59:28] | Eddie said that he might be here because of the chocolate. | 艾迪说他可能会来吃巧克力 |
[59:30] | I-I just need to speak with the alien. | 我只需要跟那个外星人讲话 |
[59:32] | Wha… Hey, you said there weren’t gonna be any aliens. | 什么 你说没有外星人的 |
[59:34] | – I meant more aliens. – Breaking news. | -我只是说没有更多的外星人 -突发新闻 |
[59:36] | The mayor has issued a curfew… | 市长发布宵禁令 |
[59:37] | Can you turn the volume up, please? | 请你把音量开大点 |
[59:39] | Kasady and Barrison should be treated | 卡萨迪和巴里森应该被当作 |
[59:41] | as armed and extremely dangerous. | 极度危险的武装分子 |
[59:44] | An all-out manhunt continues tonight. | 今晚将继续进行全面追捕行动 |
[59:47] | So? | 所以呢 |
[59:48] | – Cletus has a symbiote. – Oh, my God. | -克莱图斯有个共生体 -天哪 |
[59:50] | Any other information you’re pathologically lying about? | 你还要说什么别的惊天大谎 |
[59:52] | – Pussy. – Excuse me? | -孬种 -什么 |
[59:54] | Eddie needs Venom. | 艾迪需要毒液 |
[59:55] | She just called me a pussy. | 她刚刚骂我孬种 |
[59:56] | He said he didn’t need him, | 他说他不需要 |
[59:58] | that life was better without him. | 没了他生活会更美好 |
[1:00:00] | Okay, I don’t understand. What do you care… | 我不理解 你为什么这么在乎 |
[1:00:04] | Oh, wait a second. | 等等 |
[1:00:07] | You get out here right now. | 你赶紧出来 |
[1:00:12] | Do you… D-Do you see that? | 你 你看到了吗 |
[1:00:13] | – Seriously, do you see that? – Yeah, hon, I’ve seen it. | -你看到了吗 -是的 亲爱的 我看到了 |
[1:00:16] | Eddie’s going to have to fight this battle | 艾迪这个小贱人要自己一个人 |
[1:00:18] | all by his little bitch self. | 打这场仗了 |
[1:00:20] | Oh, don’t be a big baby. Go help your friend. | 别像个巨婴了 去帮助你的朋友 |
[1:00:22] | He said I couldn’t get a job fixing toilets. | 他说我甚至都找不到修厕所的工作 |
[1:00:26] | Cletus will come for him. | 克莱图斯会去找他 |
[1:00:27] | He won’t survive without you. | 没有你 他活不了 |
[1:00:29] | Of course he won’t. | 他当然活不了 |
[1:00:30] | Because I am the hero of the two of us. | 因为我才是我们俩中的英雄 |
[1:00:36] | Yeah, you’re the big sexy hero. | 你是强大性感的英雄 |
[1:00:40] | You’re the coolest, | 你是最棒的 |
[1:00:42] | you’re the hottest, and you’re the bravest. | 你是最性感的 你是最勇敢的 |
[1:00:45] | I am. | 我是 |
[1:00:46] | You know, I’m still standing right here. | 你知道的 我还站在这呢 |
[1:00:48] | No one likes you, Dan! | 没人喜欢你 丹 |
[1:00:50] | I love seeing you in action. | 我喜欢看你打架 |
[1:00:57] | Let’s go save that asshole. | 我们去救那个混蛋吧 |
[1:01:05] | I promised we’d be free from here. | 我保证过我们会摆脱这里的 |
[1:01:09] | And we’d walk to the cathedral on the hill. | 我们会走向山坡上的教堂 |
[1:01:15] | A wedding. | 一场婚礼 |
[1:01:17] | Three guests. | 三位客人 |
[1:01:18] | One for each of us. | 我们每人请一位 |
[1:01:20] | The cop that took my eye. | 伤了我的眼睛的警察 |
[1:01:23] | Eddie Brock. | 艾迪·布洛克 |
[1:01:26] | And Venom. | 还有毒液 |
[1:01:29] | A red wedding. | 一场危险的婚礼 |
[1:01:35] | You… you didn’t find him? | 你 你没找到他 |
[1:01:50] | Oh, my Lord. | 我的天 |
[1:01:52] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[1:02:05] | Hey, Dan. | 丹 |
[1:02:06] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[1:02:08] | I’m not talking to him! | 我不要和他说话 |
[1:02:09] | Well, he doesn’t want to come out. | 他不想出来 |
[1:02:10] | What-what do you mean? We-we have to leave right now | 什么意思 我们现在就得走了 |
[1:02:13] | ’cause Cletus is gonna wipe the city out. | 因为克莱图斯要把整座城市夷为平地 |
[1:02:14] | We’re not doing shit until he apologizes. | 除非他道歉 不然我们什么都不做 |
[1:02:17] | So, he’s looking for an apology. Look, I know that amends aren’t | 他要你道歉 听着 我知道你不喜欢 |
[1:02:19] | – really your thing, but… – An apology? | -做出什么弥补 但是 -道歉 |
[1:02:21] | What, like, as in right… right now, an apology? | 什么 现在 道歉 |
[1:02:22] | I need him to beg. | 我要他求我 |
[1:02:26] | Fine, I will be the bigger of us. | 好吧 我大人有大量 |
[1:02:28] | I will always be the bigger of us, but go on. | 我才是我们中更大的那个 继续 |
[1:02:32] | What did he say? What is he saying? | 他说什么 他在说什么 |
[1:02:33] | He said he’s listening very sincerely. | 他说他在很真诚地聆听 |
[1:02:35] | All right, listen to this. | 好 听我说 |
[1:02:36] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:02:37] | Not the right tone. | 语气不对 |
[1:02:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:02:41] | Nope. | 不是 |
[1:02:42] | I-I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:02:44] | So weird. | 真奇怪 |
[1:02:45] | I’m sorry! | 我很抱歉 |
[1:02:46] | I don’t know why you’re shouting at me. | 我不知道你为什么对我大吼 |
[1:02:48] | Well, ’cause… Okay, well, fine. | 因为 好吧 |
[1:02:49] | I was a… I was a loser before I met you. | 我 我在遇见你之前是个失败者 |
[1:02:52] | Yep. That’s right. | 对 就是这样 |
[1:02:54] | And now I am someone. | 现在我变成了重要的人 |
[1:02:57] | All right? You made me special. | 好吗 你让我变得特殊 |
[1:03:00] | Damn right. | 太对了 |
[1:03:01] | Why don’t you put a cherry on it? | 为什么不再锦上添花点呢 |
[1:03:02] | A cherry on that? Right. Um… | 锦上添花 好吧 |
[1:03:05] | I’m… | 我 |
[1:03:07] | I-I am truly very sorry for everything that I said. | 我真的对我所说的一切感到非常抱歉 |
[1:03:11] | Everything that I did not say. | 还有我没说的一切 |
[1:03:12] | Everything that I did, you know. | 我所做的一切 你知道的 |
[1:03:14] | And probably everything that I-I did… | 或许是我 |
[1:03:15] | I did not… I did not do. | 没做的一切 没做的 |
[1:03:18] | Yeah, he’s thinking. | 他在思考 |
[1:03:19] | Come on. Come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[1:03:24] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[1:03:28] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[1:03:28] | Kiss her. | 亲她 |
[1:03:30] | Are you gonna… are you gonna kiss me now? | 你要… 你要现在亲我吗 |
[1:03:32] | – No. – No? | -不要 -不要 |
[1:03:33] | Oh, God, I’m never doing that again. | 天啊 我绝对不会再来一次了 |
[1:03:35] | God, well, maybe never. I don’t know. | 天啊 可能吧 我也说不好 |
[1:03:37] | Honestly, it’s really fun. | 说真的 还挺好玩的 |
[1:03:38] | If we save the day, | 要是我们拯救了世界 |
[1:03:39] | can we call ourselves the Lethal Protector? | 我们能自称”致命守护者”吗 |
[1:03:41] | That is so ’80s. Dan, pack quickly. | 那也太老套了 丹 快点收拾 |
[1:03:43] | Don’t stay. And if for any reason… | 别拖延 要是有情况的话… |
[1:03:45] | Fire and sound. | 用火焰和声音 |
[1:03:47] | “Fire and sound”? Is that a band? | “火焰和声音” 乐队名吗 |
[1:03:48] | – No, it’s what kills them. – Yeah. | -不是 是能杀死外星人的东西 -对 |
[1:03:50] | Okay, look, man, I’ve got her. | 好吧 听好了 我会保护她 |
[1:03:55] | Not sorry. | 一点也不抱歉 |
[1:03:57] | Oh… God, I’m so sorry. | 天啊 真是太抱歉了 |
[1:03:59] | Man, those two need some serious couples counseling. | 那两个家伙真的需要去做伴侣咨询了 |
[1:04:06] | I’m pulling up to Brock’s now. | 我现在正前往布洛克家 |
[1:04:12] | Shit. Oh, my God. | 该死 我的天啊 |
[1:04:16] | Kasady, place your hands on your head! | 卡萨迪 把双手放到脑后 |
[1:04:20] | Which, um… | 哪只… |
[1:04:23] | hands? | 手 |
[1:04:25] | What the… | 怎么… |
[1:04:31] | We found you. | 我们找到你了 |
[1:04:33] | Shriek will be so pleased. | 尖叫会很高兴的 |
[1:04:43] | Brockalicious. | 布洛克小可爱 |
[1:05:01] | Bling-a-ling. | 亮晶晶的戒指 |
[1:05:05] | Now, whose finger were you meant for? | 你是要被送给谁呢 |
[1:05:15] | A nice, shiny lure | 一个漂亮迷人的诱饵 |
[1:05:18] | for a little fishy. | 可以用来钓小鱼 |
[1:05:27] | Okay. Here we go, buddy. | 好了 进去吧 |
[1:05:39] | Hello, Anne. | 你好 安妮 |
[1:05:40] | I just incapacitated your boyfriend. | 我刚刚制服了你的男朋友 |
[1:05:43] | Now, he’ll be okay… | 他会没事的… |
[1:05:44] | with an answer about where Eddie Brock is. | 只要你告诉我艾迪·布洛克的下落 |
[1:05:48] | Well, I’m sure as shit not gonna tell you that. | 我是绝对不会告诉你的 |
[1:05:51] | It’s a shame to hurt you. | 那我只好对你动手了 |
[1:05:59] | Tell Brock Cletus will make a swap. | 告诉布洛克 克莱图斯要和他做交易 |
[1:06:01] | 诚邀你参加克莱图斯·卡萨迪和弗朗西斯·巴里森的婚礼 今晚午夜 恩典座堂 | |
[1:06:03] | Her head for his. | 他的命换安妮的命 |
[1:06:08] | He’s gonna kill you both. | 他会杀了你们两个 |
[1:06:09] | Peeps have tried that already. | 佩普斯已经试过了 |
[1:06:12] | Botched it. | 失败了 |
[1:06:25] | They can’t find him! | 警察找不到克莱图斯的 |
[1:06:27] | They are hunting us, too, buddy. | 他们也在抓捕我们 伙计 |
[1:06:31] | Come on, where are you? | 拜托 你在哪 |
[1:06:38] | Hey, Dan. What’s going on? | 丹 怎么了 |
[1:06:40] | Eddie, they got her. | 艾迪 他们把安妮抓走了 |
[1:06:42] | – They’ve taken Anne! – Calm down. | -他们抓走了丹 -冷静 |
[1:06:44] | Yeah, they took her to their wedding. | 他们把安妮带去他们的婚礼了 |
[1:06:46] | – They took her where? – Their wedding. | -他们把安妮带去哪 -他们的婚礼 |
[1:06:47] | – Grace Cathedral. Hurry. – We’re on our way. | -在恩典座堂 快一点 -我们马上去 |
[1:06:50] | All right, it looks like we are going to a wedding. | 看起来我们要去参加婚礼了 |
[1:06:53] | Oh, will there be canapés? | 婚礼上会有烤面包吗 |
[1:06:55] | You bet your ass. | 当然了 |
[1:07:32] | That distant cathedral is all I see. | 我只看得到那座遥远的教堂 |
[1:07:40] | Fractured angel, | 受伤的天使 |
[1:07:44] | the other part of me. | 你就是我的另一半 |
[1:07:49] | D-Dearly beloved… | 亲爱的来宾… |
[1:07:50] | Gifts first. | 先给礼物 |
[1:07:52] | Actually, traditionally… | 其实 按照传统… |
[1:07:53] | Shut your mouth. | 闭上你的嘴 |
[1:07:58] | Father. | 神父 |
[1:07:59] | Baby, I got for you what you want most. | 亲爱的 我给你带来了你最想要的 |
[1:08:04] | The cop? | 那个警察 |
[1:08:05] | The cop. | 那个警察 |
[1:08:06] | Continue, Father. | 请继续 神父 |
[1:08:08] | Dearly beloved, if anyone objects to this marriage, | 在座诸位 如果有人反对这桩婚姻 |
[1:08:12] | speak now or forever hold th-their… | 请现在提出来 否则请永远保持… |
[1:08:17] | Where is she?! | 她在哪里 |
[1:08:22] | There you are. | 你来了 |
[1:08:24] | Death to you, Father. | 去死吧 父亲[神父] |
[1:08:26] | No! | 不要 |
[1:08:27] | Not you, Father. | 不是你 神父 |
[1:08:30] | You, Father. | 是你 父亲 |
[1:08:31] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[1:08:34] | Uh, where you going? What are you doing? | 你要去哪里 要做什么 |
[1:08:36] | This is much worse than I thought. | 这比我想象的糟得多 |
[1:08:38] | That is a red one. | 那是只红色的 |
[1:08:40] | – Red one? – We should leave immediately. | -红色的 -我们必须马上离开 |
[1:08:42] | Annie will get over it. | 安妮自己能搞定 |
[1:08:44] | We never liked her anyway. So let’s go. | 反正我们也不喜欢她 快走吧 |
[1:08:46] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[1:08:47] | Congratulations to the happy couple. | 恭喜这对新婚夫妇 |
[1:08:48] | We are leaving. | 我们要走了 |
[1:08:50] | Eddie! | 艾迪 |
[1:08:53] | I’ll be right with you, all right? | 我马上就来 好吗 |
[1:08:55] | Okay, you need to come out right now. | 好吧 你现在必须现身 |
[1:08:56] | Because I am feeling super, super vulnerable right here. | 因为我感觉非常 非常脆弱 |
[1:08:59] | Brock’s just like you? | 布洛克和你一样吗 |
[1:09:01] | Not for long. | 很快就不是了 |
[1:09:04] | Eddie, over here! | 艾迪 过来 |
[1:09:07] | You need to come out right now. | 你必须马上现身 |
[1:09:09] | I will let you eat everybody. You can eat ’em all! | 我会让你吃了所有人 你能把他们全都吃了 |
[1:09:12] | Apart from him in the robe. You cannot eat him. | 除了那个穿长袍的 你不能吃他 |
[1:09:15] | – Promise? – I promise. | -你保证吗 -我保证 |
[1:09:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:09:35] | Baby! | 亲爱的 |
[1:09:36] | Shut your mouth. | 闭上你的嘴 |
[1:09:40] | Marriage trouble already? | 婚姻已经出现问题了吗 |
[1:09:44] | Time to die. | 死期到了 |
[1:09:45] | That’s the spirit. | 就是这样 |
[1:09:47] | I mean us. We are going to die. | 我是说我们要死了 |
[1:10:32] | I-I killed you. | 我 我杀了你 |
[1:10:33] | Well, you can’t kill a ghost. | 你无法杀死幽灵 |
[1:10:39] | You, kill him, but keep your mouth shut. | 你去杀了他 但别出声 |
[1:10:44] | Our wife knows what she’s doing. | 我们的妻子知道她在做什么 |
[1:10:47] | Just turn it down. | 小声点 |
[1:10:49] | Who do you think you’re talking to? | 你以为你在跟谁讲话 |
[1:10:52] | – Stop him. – My cop! | -拦住他 -我的警察 |
[1:11:02] | Honeymoon over? | 蜜月结束了吗 |
[1:11:03] | Oh, God. No. | 天啊 不要 |
[1:11:07] | Power up. | 充电了 |
[1:11:08] | No! | 不要 |
[1:11:27] | Mayday, Mayday, Mayday. Cletus Kasady… | 请求支援 请求支援 克莱图斯·卡萨迪… |
[1:11:42] | What do they say about an eye for an eye? | 关于”以眼还眼”他们是怎么说的 |
[1:11:56] | Fire and sound. | 火焰和声音 |
[1:11:58] | Except without the sound. | 只不过没有音乐[声音] |
[1:12:03] | Baby! | 亲爱的 |
[1:12:07] | Cletus! | 克莱图斯 |
[1:12:38] | Mano a mano, Brock. | 正面较量吧 布洛克 |
[1:12:46] | You know how I spent my endless days? | 知道我如何度过那无尽的日子吗 |
[1:13:00] | I spent them thinking about | 我一直在想 |
[1:13:02] | how you only told one side of the story. | 你是怎样只讲述故事的一面 |
[1:13:18] | You didn’t write about the part where Cletus was abused | 你从没写过克莱图斯 |
[1:13:22] | by Mommy, Daddy and Granny! | 被父母和奶奶虐待的事 |
[1:13:59] | You didn’t tell the world how he was a scared little boy | 你从未告诉全世界他只是个害怕的小男孩 |
[1:14:04] | that no one cared about | 没人在意他 |
[1:14:06] | and no one came to save! | 也不会有人来救他 |
[1:14:13] | You never asked yourself why! | 你从来不问自己为什么 |
[1:14:18] | That’s bad journalism! | 真是差劲的新闻报导 |
[1:14:28] | Oh, happy days. | 快乐时光 |
[1:14:40] | I’m not a crazy man, | 我不是疯子 |
[1:14:43] | but I am a vengeful one. | 但我睚眦必报 |
[1:14:51] | You’re going to watch her die. | 你会眼睁睁看着她死 |
[1:14:59] | Anne! Anne! | 安妮 安妮 |
[1:15:18] | Do something! | 做点什么啊 |
[1:15:21] | Eddie, I’m afraid we cannot beat them. | 艾迪 恐怕我们打不过他们 |
[1:15:29] | Baby, that’s too much. | 宝贝 这太过分了 |
[1:15:34] | You got to stop him. | 你得阻止他 |
[1:15:36] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:15:38] | I’ll shut her up for good. | 我要让她永远闭嘴 |
[1:15:40] | No, stop! You’re hurting her! | 不 停下 你在伤害她 |
[1:15:48] | Get up! | 站起来 |
[1:15:49] | I can’t. | 起不来 |
[1:15:53] | Look. Look. | 看 看 |
[1:15:55] | They’re not symbiotic. | 他们不是共生关系 |
[1:15:57] | Get away from her! | 不要碰她 |
[1:15:58] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:15:59] | Get your hands off my wife! | 别碰我妻子 |
[1:16:04] | They’re not a match. | 他们不是一对 |
[1:16:06] | We are. | 我们是 |
[1:16:08] | That’s right. We are. | 没错 我们是一对 |
[1:16:12] | Together, we are… | 我们在一起就是… |
[1:16:16] | The Lethal Protector! | 致命守护者 |
[1:17:35] | Let there be carnage! | 让屠杀开始吧 |
[1:18:01] | I got you. You okay? | 我接住你了 你还好吗 |
[1:18:33] | Father, one of us must die. | 父亲 我们俩之中必须死一个 |
[1:18:37] | We need fire. | 我们需要火 |
[1:18:43] | Or sound. | 或者声音 |
[1:19:00] | No! | 不 |
[1:19:18] | Holy mackerel. | 我的天啊 |
[1:19:57] | He did not taste good. | 他的味道真不好 |
[1:20:13] | I’m a killer | 我是一个杀手 |
[1:20:14] | with or without the monster, Eddie. | 不管有没有怪物与我共生 艾迪 |
[1:20:20] | You know what I really wanted? | 你知道我真正想要的是什么吗 |
[1:20:23] | No. What was it, Cletus? | 不知道 是什么 克莱图斯 |
[1:20:25] | I told you, but you weren’t listening. | 我告诉过你 可你没听我说 |
[1:20:28] | Well, I’m listening now. | 我现在听着呢 |
[1:20:32] | I wanted your friendship. | 我想要你的友谊 |
[1:20:36] | I’m sorry, Cletus. | 对不起 克莱图斯 |
[1:20:41] | Fuck this guy. | 这家伙去死吧 |
[1:21:05] | You in there, get him out of here. | 里面的那个 带他离开这儿 |
[1:21:07] | They’re gonna come for you both. | 他们会来追查你们两个的 |
[1:21:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:21:12] | Hey, Anne. | 安妮 |
[1:21:14] | Take care. | 保重 |
[1:21:19] | Yeah, you, too, champ. | 好的 你也是 朋友 |
[1:21:21] | Dan! | 丹 |
[1:21:23] | You take care, too. | 你也保重 |
[1:21:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:21:26] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[1:21:28] | We totally didn’t need him, though. | 但我们完全不需要他的 |
[1:21:29] | Honestly, I think he was more of a hindrance than a help. | 说真的 我觉得他是在帮倒忙 |
[1:21:47] | Monsters. | 怪物们 |
[1:21:58] | That there is Don Quixote, | 曾经有一个人叫堂吉诃德 |
[1:22:00] | and the guy next to him is, uh, S-Sancho Panza. | 他身边的那个家伙是桑丘·潘沙 |
[1:22:04] | They’re two very different people | 他们是非常不同的两个人 |
[1:22:05] | who have very different takes on the world. | 对世界有着很不一样的看法 |
[1:22:08] | D-Different ways of doing things. | 做事情的方式也不一样 |
[1:22:11] | Sometimes they didn’t like each other a whole lot, | 有时候他们非常不喜欢对方 |
[1:22:13] | but ultimately… | 但最后… |
[1:22:16] | they worked together to bring out the best in each other. | 他们合作将对方最好的一面给激发了出来 |
[1:22:20] | Eddie, the time has come. | 艾迪 时间到了 |
[1:22:24] | I must go alone. | 我必须独自离开了 |
[1:22:26] | It is me they want. | 他们想找的是我 |
[1:22:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:22:31] | Well, my dear Sancho, | 我亲爱的桑丘 |
[1:22:34] | facts are the enemy of truth. | 事实是真相的敌人 |
[1:22:38] | What does that even mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[1:22:39] | It means… | 意思是… |
[1:22:42] | It means that we are… | 就是说 我们是… |
[1:22:47] | – frien… – Fugitives! | -朋… -逃亡者 |
[1:22:48] | Um, yeah. Yeah. | 是吧 是吧 |
[1:22:50] | – On the run. – That, too. | -在逃中 -也对 |
[1:23:07] | Thank you for bringing me here. | 谢谢你带我来到这里 |
[1:23:10] | Yeah, you’re welcome, buddy. | 不客气 兄弟 |
[1:23:12] | It’s beautiful? | 这里很漂亮吧 |
[1:23:15] | I’m sorry that we can’t do anything | 抱歉我们不能像平时那样 |
[1:23:16] | about the old “Wind in your hair” situation, but… | 让你感觉微风拂面什么的 但是… |
[1:23:20] | Osho says, when you love someone, | 奥修说 当你爱一个人的时候 |
[1:23:24] | – you accept the whole person… – Osho? | -你会接纳他的全部 -奥修 |
[1:23:27] | …with all of their defects. | 包括他的缺点 |
[1:23:29] | “Defects.” | 缺点 |
[1:23:31] | Nobody is perfect. | 人无完人 |
[1:23:33] | Just go back. Go back a minute. | 倒回去 倒回去 |
[1:23:33] | You telling me… you just said that you love me. | 你是在说… 你刚刚说爱我 |
[1:23:37] | You did. | 你说了 |
[1:23:40] | Where will we go? | 我们会去哪 |
[1:23:42] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 不知道 |
[1:23:46] | Anywhere that needs a Lethal Protector, I suppose. | 哪里需要致命守护者 我们就去哪吧 |
[1:23:49] | You really meant it! | 你是认真的 |
[1:23:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:23:52] | We will need a cape and a mask. | 我们需要披风和面具 |
[1:23:58] | No. | 不 |
[1:23:58] | No, I think you got that covered. We’re good. | 不 有你这个伪装就行了 就可以了 |
[1:26:42] | Maximiliano. | 麦斯希姆诺 |
[1:26:45] | Estás embarazada. | 你怀孕了 |
[1:26:47] | ¿Estás esperando un hijo mío? | 你怀的是我的孩子吗 |
[1:27:04] | I love this show. | 我很喜欢这部电影 |
[1:27:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:27:09] | Maximiliano’s feelings are not being validated. | 麦斯希姆诺的感觉得不到认可 |
[1:27:12] | Yeah, well, he never should’ve kept such an insane secret, man. | 他就不该守着这么天大的秘密 |
[1:27:15] | We all have a past, Eddie. | 我们都有过去 艾迪 |
[1:27:19] | What, are you… you hiding stuff from me? | 怎么 你有事瞒着我吗 |
[1:27:23] | 80 billion light-years of hive knowledge across universes | 横跨宇宙八百亿光年的蜂巢知识 |
[1:27:28] | would explode your tiny little brain. | 会让你的小脑袋瓜承受不住爆炸的 |
[1:27:31] | What-what does that even mean, man? | 这话是什么意思 |
[1:27:34] | Well, let me give you a taste, then. | 好吧 我让你小小地体会一下 |
[1:27:36] | Just the smallest fraction of the things | 就试试我们作为共生体 |
[1:27:39] | we symbiotes have experienced. | 所经历的最小一部分 |
[1:27:41] | – Okay. – Ready, Eddie? | -好吧 -准备好了吗 艾迪 |
[1:27:44] | Yeah. | 来吧 |
[1:27:53] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[1:27:55] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[1:27:57] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[1:28:00] | What the hell is that?! | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[1:28:02] | That’s a… that-that’s just a towel. | 那只是条毛巾 |
[1:28:06] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[1:28:08] | – Wh-What did you do? – It wasn’t me. | -你干了什么 -不是我弄的 |
[1:28:10] | Incredibly, this shocking revelation | 难以置信地是你带来的这场 |
[1:28:12] | brought to life by yours truly has only raised… | 令人震惊的真相展示只会让… |
[1:28:14] | What? What-what… what is this? | 什么 什么 这是什么 |
[1:28:16] | …of Peter Parker, | 彼得·帕克 |
[1:28:19] | aka Spider-Man, aka the Spider Menace. | 即蜘蛛侠 即蜘蛛侠威胁 |
[1:28:23] | But rest assured, dear viewers, | 但请放心 亲爱的观众们 |
[1:28:25] | we here at The Daily Bugle will… | 我们在《每日号角》将会… |
[1:28:27] | That guy… | 那个人 |
[1:28:29] | …his web of lies. | 他的谎言网 |
[1:28:31] | I’m J. Jonah Jameson. | 我是J·乔纳·詹姆森 |
[1:28:33] | Good night… | 晚安 |
[1:28:35] | and God help us all. | 愿上帝保佑我们 |
[1:28:40] | Dude, what are you doing in my room? | 兄弟 你在我房间做什么 |
[1:28:47] | I… | 我… |