英文名称:xXx State Of The Union 2
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:21] | Easy, now. | 别激动 |
[01:24] | Easy, boys. | 放轻松 |
[01:29] | Easy, now. | 别激动 |
[01:37] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[01:42] | Code red. Code red. We got a sit… | 紧急状态 |
[02:06] | Sir, we have a breachin the perimeter. | 长官 有人入侵 |
[02:12] | Go secure. Sweep the hard drives.Lock us down. | 全面戒备、清除硬碟、封锁中心 |
[02:45] | Heat signatures everywhere.They’ve covered all the halls. | 热感测显示入侵者布满走道 |
[02:48] | Then I guess we betterclear the halls. | 那我们最好去肃清走道 |
[02:56] | Go! | 上! |
[03:33] | Evacuate! Now! | 立刻撤退! |
[03:45] | Come on. I dare you to come walkingthrough that door. Come get some. | 冲过来吧 我来对付你 |
[03:50] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[03:52] | -Who the hell did we piss off this time? -Get in. | -这回我们惹上谁了? -上车 |
[03:57] | -This thing armed? -Always. | -这玩意有武装吗? -一向都有 |
[03:59] | Good man. | 好家伙 |
[04:20] | You ever seen one of these? | 你见过这种玩意吗? |
[04:23] | Only in my dreams. | 作梦时见过 |
[04:24] | Geothermal micro cam,Aquacade uplinks, 480 gigs. | 地热式微型摄影机亚夸上传系统 480G硬碟 |
[04:28] | Sir, this thing is 10 generationsbeyond the NSA. | 比国安局用的还先进十倍 |
[04:31] | So whoever attacked usis loaded for war. | 不管是谁 都是有备而来 |
[04:34] | And they knewexactly where to hit us. | 他们也很清楚要攻击哪里 |
[04:37] | We gotta go off the grid now. | 我们得出奇制胜 |
[04:38] | Not another skater,snowboarder or biker. | 不能再找玩极限运动的痞子了 |
[04:41] | The new XXX has gotta bemore dangerous. | 新限制级战警要更凶狠致命 |
[04:44] | Deadlier. More attitude. | 更劲爆 |
[04:46] | More attitude? | 更劲爆? |
[04:50] | Where the hellare we gonna find that? | 这要上哪去找啊? |
[06:28] | You have a meetingwith the EPA at noon… | 你中午要跟环保署… |
[06:30] | …to discuss… -A tree is a tree. | -开会讨论… -树就是树 |
[06:32] | How many more can they look at? | 还要讨论多少种的树? |
[06:33] | Your anniversary, roses or tulips? | 您的结婚周年 玫瑰或郁金香? |
[06:36] | George. Tulips, yellow. Thank you. | 乔治 黄色郁金香 谢谢 |
[06:39] | An NSA chapter was just hit. | 国安局分部遇袭 |
[06:42] | Sixteen agents, all dead. | 16位探员全部殉职 |
[06:44] | Sixteen of our men? | 16位? |
[06:46] | On our own soil?How the hell did this happen? | 在我们的国土内? 怎么会这样? |
[06:49] | I’m looking into it. | 我正在调查 |
[06:51] | -Suspects? -Too many. | -嫌犯呢? -太多了 |
[06:54] | How concerned do I need to be? | 我需要担心此事吗? |
[06:56] | I’ll take care of it.Quick and clean. And contained. | 我会处理 迅速确实又保密 |
[07:01] | Goddamn it, 16 men? | 该死 16位? |
[07:04] | How many more have to die? | 还要死多少人? |
[07:07] | This is no longer a budget meeting. | 预算会议暂停 |
[07:09] | The secretary of defensehas just informed me… | 国防部长刚通知我 |
[07:11] | …that 16 of our NSA agentswere killed. | 国安局有16位探员… |
[07:15] | In Virginia. | 在维州殉职 |
[07:16] | This is a laundry list of suspectsthat covers half the world. | 嫌犯名单遍及全世界 |
[07:22] | It’s time for a new direction. | 国家该立下新的方向了 |
[07:25] | The new military billis critical to that direction. | 新的军事法案攸关重大 |
[07:29] | So it’s going in my State of the Unionaddress this week. | 本周的国会演说我会阐明一切 |
[07:47] | Some privacy, please.Attorney-client privilege. | 给点隐私吧?律师跟当事人谈话 |
[08:01] | Good to see you again, lieutenant. | 真高兴再见到你 上尉 |
[08:07] | How long has it been? Nine years? | 多久了? 九年? |
[08:09] | Not long enough. | 还不够久 |
[08:11] | And don’t call me “lieutenant.” | 别叫我上尉 |
[08:13] | I’m inmate 3655 now. | 我现在是3655号囚犯 |
[08:17] | What you doing here, Gibbons?What you want? | 纪本 你来干嘛? 你要什么? |
[08:20] | You. I wanna give you a job. | 你 我要给你一份工作 |
[08:23] | And why wouldI do a damn thing for you? | 我干嘛帮你做事? |
[08:27] | You ever see lions at the zoo? | 看过动物园里的狮子吗? |
[08:30] | You can always tell the onesthat were captured in the wild… | 看他们的眼睛 你就能分辨… |
[08:33] | By the look in their eyes. | 谁是野生的 |
[08:35] | Jesus Christ. You still comingwith that same sorry-ass speech? | 拜托 你还用这套耍人啊? |
[08:40] | Does it ever actually work? | 这真的有用吗? |
[08:42] | -From time to time, yeah. -Not this time. | -有时候有 -这回不行 |
[08:46] | I’m not feeling too patrioticthese days. | 我现在没那么爱国了 |
[08:49] | So I want no part of your little war. | 所以我不想参加你的战争 |
[08:51] | You’re already part of it. | 你已经参加了 |
[08:53] | Somebody’s taken outmembers of our old unit. | 有人干掉了队上的老战友 |
[08:57] | They came for me.They will come for you. | 他们找上了我 也会找上你 |
[09:00] | Now, you can die in here,or you can take the fight to them. | 你可以死在这里或者反击他们 |
[09:05] | The Darius I remember alwaysliked to throw the first punch. | 我记得达流士一向是主动出击的 |
[09:14] | New speech, huh? | 新台词啊? |
[09:21] | You get any exercise in here? | 你在这里有运动吗? |
[09:24] | Twelve to 1 every day on the yard. | 每天12点到1点 在中庭 |
[09:26] | 12:06 tomorrow. | 明天12点06分 |
[09:28] | -Bravo Delta High Sign. -High Sign? | -最高点 -最高点? |
[09:32] | High Sign. Be just like old times. | 对 跟上次一样 |
[09:36] | You better hope not. | 最好不要 |
[09:38] | Because last time out didn’t havesuch a happy ending. | 上次的结局可不怎么好 |
[09:41] | You went MIA,and I ended up in here. | 你失踪 我被关 |
[09:44] | Okay, wrap it up. | 好了 会谈结束 |
[09:49] | I like what you did with your face. | 我喜欢你脸上的疤 |
[09:51] | Come on, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[10:01] | There’s been a reportfrom home office. | 总部收到报告 |
[10:03] | Xander Cage was killedin Bora Bora last night. | 桑德凯吉昨晚在波拉波拉遇害 |
[10:06] | Bora Bora? | 波拉波拉? |
[10:08] | Why don’t I getthose assignments, huh? | 为什么我都没这么好康的任务 |
[10:11] | What about Gibbons?Any word on Gibbons? | 纪本呢?纪本有消息吗? |
[10:13] | Unaccounted for. We do know this: | 失踪 目前我们只知道 |
[10:16] | He was one of only three menwith access to that elevator. | 他是进入逃生电梯的三人之一 |
[10:20] | The other two… | 其他两个 |
[10:21] | Ain’t gonna be giving usmuch of a statement. | 没办法跟我们多说什么 |
[10:24] | All right, put Mr. Gibbons on the wire.Full recon. Wrap it tight. | 通报全力协寻纪本 谨慎行事 |
[10:31] | A-Block to exercise yard. | A区囚犯前往运动场 |
[10:33] | A-Block to exercise yard. | A区囚犯前往运动场 |
[10:39] | Time to take the dog out for a walk. | 该带狗去散步了 |
[10:57] | You know… | 我跟你们说… |
[10:59] | …l’m gonna really miss you boys. -What? | -我会很想你们的 -什么? |
[11:11] | -天啊 -把守好关口 -知道了-立刻住手! | |
[11:15] | -Level six, lockdown! -Get backup up here! | -六楼 关闭! -快派人支援! |
[11:19] | Prisoner, stand down! | 立刻住手! |
[11:25] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[11:30] | -Laundry! West door! -Marco! | -洗衣房! 西侧门! -马可! |
[12:06] | Got him.Two hundred and fifty yards. | 看到他了 250码 |
[12:08] | Where’s he gonna go?He’s nowhere near the wall. | 他要去哪?他到墙边就死定了 |
[12:17] | All right, man! | 好耶! |
[12:46] | -Get him! -Hold it! | -去抓他! -别动! |
[12:47] | Come back! | 别逃! |
[13:16] | You were late. | 你迟到了 |
[13:19] | You sure knowhow to pick them, sir. | 你还真会选人啊 |
[13:24] | Who the hell is this guy? | 这家伙是谁? |
[13:26] | Civilian contractor. | 普通老百姓 |
[13:28] | By the time he wakes up,we’ll be long gone. | 等他醒来 我们早走了 |
[13:37] | -You said 12:06. -Hit some turbulence. | -你说12点6分的-我们遇上了乱流 |
[13:41] | -We got large and extra large. -Who are you, the butler? | -衣服尺寸有大号和特大号-你是谁?服务生? |
[13:44] | Toby Lee Shavers,D.C. Tech Division. | 李托比 华府科技部 |
[13:46] | -Yeah. Darius Stone, cellblock A. -Not anymore. | -达流士 A区囚犯-不再是了 |
[13:48] | Darius Stone no longer exists. | 达流士从此消失 |
[13:51] | -Well, who the hell am I? -You’re the new XXX. | -那我是谁? -你是新的限制级战警 |
[13:53] | Sound like a porno star. | 活像三级片男星 |
[13:55] | -What happened to the old XXX? -He’s dead. | -以前那个呢? -死了 |
[13:57] | XXX is the designation we give todeep-cover agents with special skills. | 限制级战警是超级探员的代号 |
[14:01] | Yeah, whatever. First things first. | 是啊 随便啦 先办正事 |
[14:03] | I’ve been on the inside a long time. | 我被关很久了 |
[14:06] | I need what every man needswhen he’s coming off of lockdown. | 每个被关久的人都有相同需求 |
[14:09] | You know what I’m saying? | 你明白我说什么吧? |
[14:14] | Yeah, baby. Who’s your daddy? | 好耶 宝贝谁是你老爸啊? |
[14:23] | You sure we got the right guy? | 你确定我们没找错人? |
[14:24] | Hey, buddy,more fries and another shake. | 老兄 再来些薯条和一杯奶昔 |
[14:27] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[14:30] | -We need to go to work now. -I need more fries and another shake. | -我们得去办正事了 -我还要吃些薯条加一杯奶昔 |
[14:35] | Hey, you work for us now. | 你现在为我们工作 |
[14:38] | -So you’re gonna do… -What I want when I want. | -就得… -我想的时候自然会做 |
[14:41] | Look… | 听着 |
[14:43] | …by my count, you boys just brokeabout 10 federal laws back there. | 照我算 你们犯了十条法律 |
[14:48] | Aiding and abetting,harboring a fugitive… | 协助并教唆囚犯逃狱 窝藏罪犯 |
[14:50] | …and my personal favorite,grand-theft chopper. | 还有我最喜欢的 窃取直升机 |
[14:54] | -So, what’s your point? -That you two… | -你想说什么? -你们两个… |
[14:57] | …are looking at three strikesand the inside of a very small cell. | 背负重罪 只能等着蹲小牢房了 |
[15:03] | -You know that’s my speech. -I’m running the show now. | -那是我的台词 -换我主控了 |
[15:06] | So here’s the deal:I don’t answer to you… | 我的条件是我不会听你指挥 |
[15:09] | …and I damn sure don’t answerto college boy. | 也不会鸟这个书呆子 |
[15:11] | College boy? | 书呆子? |
[15:14] | Done. | 没问题 |
[15:18] | Pay the man. | 付帐吧 |
[15:19] | Okay. So we know you can fightand eat, but what else can you do? | 好吧 我们知道你会打也会吃但是你还能做什么呢? |
[15:24] | The last XXX, he could ski, surf,do all kinds of stunts. | 上个战警会滑雪冲浪作特技 |
[15:27] | Well, he’s dead now, isn’t he? | 他死了 不是吗? |
[15:29] | So things are gonna bedifferent around here. | 所以现在情况不同了 |
[15:32] | Because I don’t play with my life. | 我不玩自己的命 |
[15:33] | -I’d rather play with yours. -We gotta get back to D.C. | -宁愿玩你们的 -我们得回华府 |
[15:37] | We need a place to lay low. | 我们需要一个藏身之处 |
[15:41] | I know the safest place in town. | 我知道一个最安全的地方 |
[15:59] | This is the safest place in town? | 这就是最安全的地方? |
[16:16] | Stay put. I’ll handle this. | 别动 我来处理 |
[16:50] | D-Train Stone. | 火车头达流士 |
[16:54] | Heard they had you locked downin the deepest hole… | 听说你被关在… |
[16:57] | …this side of the Grand Canyon. | 大峡谷的地洞里 |
[16:59] | Yeah, they let me out earlyfor bad behavior. | 我表现太差被提早放出来了 |
[17:02] | -Man, it’s been a while, D. -Where’s the boss? I need to talk. | -好久不见 火车头 -老大呢? 我要谈谈 |
[17:05] | Man, a lot’s been changingsince you left, D. | 你走之后这里变了很多 |
[17:09] | I run the chop shop now. | 现在车厂由我当家 |
[17:12] | -Where’s Lo? -Uptown. | -小萝呢? -在城里 |
[17:15] | Uptown? | 城里? |
[17:21] | Now, this is more like it. | 这还差不多 |
[17:23] | Welcome to the west side, X. | 欢迎光临西区 |
[17:25] | You wanna run in these circles,you’re gonna have to blend. | 要在这里混 就得融入其中 |
[17:28] | I don’t blend. | 我才不要 |
[17:36] | The Dino has the torque curvedropping off around 6400 rpm. | 迪诺在6400转时转矩下降 |
[17:40] | Dial down the injector pulse widthby about 10 percent. | 喷油嘴脉冲会掉一成 |
[17:44] | Try 20. | 应该是两成吧 |
[17:51] | Darius. | 达流士 |
[17:54] | You look older. | 你变老了 |
[17:56] | Nine years of bad foodwill do that to you. | 吃了九年烂伙食就会这样 |
[17:59] | Nine years. | 九年 |
[18:02] | Well, correct me if I’m wrong,but isn’t that a few years shy of 20? | 如果说错请更正我那离二十年还有一段时间吧? |
[18:06] | Just tell me what you needso we can do this and be done. | 你有何需要?快开口吧 |
[18:09] | That is why you’re here, right?You need something. | 这就是你来的原因 对吧? |
[18:12] | Hot shower, place to crash. | 热水澡、安身之处 |
[18:19] | Look around, Darius. | 你转身看看 达流士 |
[18:21] | I’ve got a good life here. | 我日子过的很好 |
[18:24] | And I’m not gonna let youwreck it this time. | 这次我不会让你搞砸的 |
[18:28] | So… | 这… |
[18:32] | …what’s in it for me? | 对我有什么好处? |
[18:35] | ’67 GTO. | 67年的GTO |
[18:37] | Thousand horsepower, crate motor,trick suspension. | 一千匹马力、特殊悬吊系统 |
[18:41] | -What? -He’s right. | -什么? -他说的对 |
[18:43] | -They’ll be looking for it. -Besides, if we’re gonna roll… | -当局会找我们的车 -何况要上路… |
[18:46] | …we’re gonna need somethingwith a little more muscle. | 也需要更厉害的车 |
[18:50] | Something nasty. | 要够猛 |
[18:53] | I can do nasty. | 这我做得到 |
[18:55] | I know you can. | 我知道 |
[18:58] | Bored and stroked,full roller, 8 liters. | 双凸轮轴、八公升 |
[19:01] | Supercharged with a 25-psi boost,automated hydraulics… | 引擎增压值达25PSI自动液压系统 |
[19:06] | …high-stall converter with shift kit.That gonna do the trick? | 高速换档强化装置这样够看吗? |
[19:09] | -You happy? -I’m good. | -你喜欢吗? -我很满意 |
[19:12] | I love this girl. | 我喜欢这个妞 |
[19:24] | All right, the target is information. | 好 目标是情报 |
[19:27] | It’s on a hard driveinside my old headquarters, here. | 就在我旧总部的硬碟上面 这里 |
[19:31] | The rest of it is at my house. | 其他的在我家 |
[19:33] | -I’ll pick that up tonight while you… -Information? | -我今晚去拿 -情报? |
[19:35] | Well, start by giving me some. | 先给我来一点吧 |
[19:38] | -We on the same page? -You know what I’m talking about. | -我们立场一致吧? -你知道我在说什么 |
[19:41] | Last time out, I went down,and you disappeared. | 上次是我被捕、你失踪 |
[19:44] | Look, you aren’t the only onewho lost something that day. | 那天失去东西的不是只有你 |
[19:48] | When the fire started,you were busy with the general. | 起火时 你忙着跟将军打斗 |
[19:50] | Some of us went into see who we could save. | 我们则进去看看能抢救什么 |
[19:53] | Now, you think this looks bad? Youshould’ve seen it before I got it fixed. | 你觉得这很难看?你该看受伤当时的样子 |
[20:08] | Guess nobody’s storyhas a happy ending. | 我想大家的故事都很惨 |
[20:11] | Story’s not over yet, soldier. | 故事还没结束 |
[20:13] | Shavers… | 李托比 |
[20:14] | …can you make thatinto a personal weapon? | 你能把这做成个人武器吗? |
[20:18] | Give me an hour. | 给我一个小时 |
[20:22] | -We straight? -It’s funny, captain. | -可以了吗? -真可笑 |
[20:25] | Wars come and go,but my soldiers stay eternal. | 战争来去 但军人长存 |
[20:29] | I like that. Who said it? | 我喜欢 谁说的? |
[20:32] | -Jefferson? Patton? -Tupac. | -杰佛逊?巴顿? -图帕克 |
[20:49] | All right, X, this is a covert op. | 这是秘密行动 |
[20:51] | Full stealth, total silence. | 保持隐密静默 |
[20:54] | You’re gonna wanna bereal delicate here. | 你的行动要很慎重 |
[21:02] | Subtle. | 真隐密 |
[21:06] | Very subtle. | 真是够隐密 |
[21:08] | This is sector 14. | 14区遭受火力攻击 |
[21:10] | We got an attack, topside. | 上方遭受攻击 |
[21:12] | You two, hold the floor.Everybody else, follow me. | 你们两个守这里 其他人跟我来 |
[21:22] | All right, X, you got three minutes. | 好了 你有三分钟 |
[21:33] | X, Gibbons’ office isnorthwest corner, sector four. | 纪本的办公室在西北角 第4区 |
[21:43] | Hey! Wait! | 等等 |
[21:50] | X, main room. | 主机房 |
[21:52] | Remove the first of three drivesfacing you. | 取走第一台硬碟 |
[22:01] | There’s nobody here. | 根本没人 |
[22:02] | Yeah, except for all of us. | 是啊 除了我们以外 |
[22:04] | It wasn’t an attack,it was a diversion. | 这不是攻击 这是声东击西 |
[22:08] | All right, X, they’re comingback down. You gotta go. Now. | 他们回去了 快离开 快 |
[22:39] | Lock this place down. | 封锁此区 |
[22:40] | I want him in hand, alive. | 我要活捉他 |
[22:42] | College boy, I’m cut off.Get me out of here. | 书呆子 我被挡了 帮我出去 |
[22:44] | Okay, X. Boat dock,quarter mile, dead ahead. | 好 去前方4百公尺有个码头 |
[22:51] | I want that truck. | 我要拦下那辆车 |
[22:53] | Block every roadin a 10-mile radius. | 封锁周遭道路 |
[24:04] | Everybody okay? | 大家没事吧? |
[24:06] | Blows up my car,he blows up my boats. | 他轰了我的车和船 |
[24:08] | Who the hell is this guy? | 这家伙到底是谁? |
[24:16] | All right, college boy,I’m headed upstream. | 书呆子 我往上游来了 |
[24:19] | X, got a little bit of a problem here. | 战警? 我这里有点小麻烦 |
[24:22] | This is the police. | 我们是警察 |
[24:24] | Goddamn!All you had to do was drive. | 拜托! 你只需要开车而已耶 |
[24:27] | You know what, X?I’m really starting to miss the old XXX. | 真是… 我开始怀念老战警了 |
[24:30] | Stop your vehicle now. | 立刻把车子停下来 |
[24:32] | Okay, I see you. | 好 我看到你了 |
[24:49] | Hey, get your assout the driver’s seat. | 快离开驾驶座 |
[25:28] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[25:33] | Darius Stone. Born south side, D.C.Mother died young, father raised him. | 达流士 生于华府南区幼年丧母 由父亲一手养大 |
[25:39] | Not much to report till ’88. | 在1988年之前没啥资料 |
[25:41] | His dad was killed by a stray bulletin a 211, and Darius went off the grid. | 他父亲遇劫被枪杀达流士就开始学坏 |
[25:45] | Started with graffiti,reckless driving. | 一开始是街头涂鸦、交通违规 |
[25:48] | Quickly worked his way up togrand-theft auto and resisting arrest. | 很快就变成偷车、拒捕 |
[25:51] | Took him some timeto find his calling in the Navy. | 花了点时间才进入海军服役 |
[25:54] | Specifically, the Navy SEALs. | 具体的说是海军特勤队 |
[25:56] | Trained sniper, top scores.Urban recon, demolition. | 获得最高分的狙击手城市战、爆破 |
[26:00] | The highest dive in Navy history,250 feet. | 海军潜水最深记录 76公尺 |
[26:05] | Augustus Gibbons recruited himinto an elite unit, Level 5 Classified. | 奥纪本征召他进入精英小队第五级编队 |
[26:08] | Ran ops in Eastern Europetill Christmas in Kosovo. | 圣诞节前在东欧科索沃执勤 |
[26:12] | Their general ordered themto set a fire to clear civilians… | 他们的将军命他们向平民开火 |
[26:16] | …but Stone refused. Led a mutinyagainst a four-star general… | 但他拒绝从命带头对抗四星上将 |
[26:19] | …the current secretary of defense,George Deckert… | 现任国防部长乔治戴克 |
[26:22] | …who had him court-martialedfor a 20-year term. | 他让他被军法判20年徒刑 |
[26:24] | Ten for disobeying direct orders… | 抗命判10年 |
[26:26] | …and another 10 for breakingthe general’s jaw. | 打断将军下巴再加10年 |
[26:30] | This is the last footagewe have on him. | 这是他最新的影像档 |
[26:32] | A meeting with his lawyer,Jonathan Edward Cochran. | 会见他的律师柯克兰 |
[26:35] | Oh, that’s cute. | 真俏皮 |
[26:37] | Johnnie Cochran. | 柯克兰 |
[26:40] | I don’t think Mr. Stone can affordJohnnie’s fee. Do we have audio? | 他还请得起律师啊 有录音吗? |
[26:43] | It’s attorney-client. No mikes. | 律师会见客户 没录音 |
[26:45] | Hold it there. Okay, reel it back. | 暂停 好 倒回去 |
[26:48] | Back, back, back. Freeze it. | 倒回去、再倒 停 |
[26:50] | Blow it up. | 放大 |
[26:54] | Gibbons and Stoneon a comeback tour. | 纪本跟达流士东山再起 |
[26:58] | All right, listen up. I want all eyesup and running on these two. | 听着 全体搜索这两个人 |
[27:01] | And I want hard 20son the rest of their old unit. | 还要他们队上其他人的消息 |
[27:03] | I wanna know where they are… | 我要知道他们身在何处 |
[27:05] | …I wanna know what they’re doing,and I wanna know now. | 他们在做什么 马上就要 |
[28:37] | I’m disappointed, Auggie. | 我很失望 老奥 |
[28:41] | Checkmate in three? | 这是一盘死棋 |
[28:43] | You should’ve seen it coming. | 你早该明白的 |
[28:49] | Relax. Have a drink. | 放轻松 喝一杯吧 |
[28:52] | -I took the liberty of pouring myself… -You were always taking liberties. | -我给自己倒了一杯 -你老是我行我素 |
[28:57] | Same old Gibbons. | 老纪本 |
[29:00] | Good soldier with a bad attitude. | 还是一样坏脾气 |
[29:02] | You know, I always rememberthe first day we met. | 我一直记得我们见面的第一天 |
[29:06] | I remember the last day I saw you. | 我记得我们最后一次见面那天 |
[29:12] | I bet you do. | 我相信 |
[29:16] | Didn’t heal too well, did it? | 伤口复原的不太好 对吧? |
[29:18] | Some wounds never do. | 有些伤口永远不会好 |
[29:21] | -I never asked you to go into that fire. -You just set it and watched it burn. | -我没要你进入火场-对 你只是放火让它烧 |
[29:25] | We did what needed to be done. | 我们只是为所应为 |
[29:26] | Is that what you call it?”Doing what you need to do”? | 是吗?为所应为? |
[29:29] | Sixteen of my men killed?What’s that, just more friendly fire? | 我的手下死了16个人那算什么? 又是误伤? |
[29:36] | Some men die so others may live. | 牺牲小我完成大我 |
[29:40] | Funny… | 怪的是… |
[29:42] | …that you never seem to be the onedoing any of the dying. | 牺牲的永远不会是你 |
[29:45] | I’ll do whatever it takesto best protect this nation. | 我尽全力保卫这个国家 |
[29:49] | You’re not protecting the nation.You’re doing this to protect yourself. | 你这么做不是为了保卫国家你这是为了自保 |
[29:52] | -Why? What fires you starting now? -We both live in the same world. | -怎么? 你现在又想干嘛? -你我活在相同的世界里 |
[29:56] | -We know what’s out there. -Save the speech. | -我们知道是怎么回事 -少说废话 |
[30:00] | Just so you know… | 我只要你知道 |
[30:02] | …whatever you’re up to,you’re not getting away with it. | 不管你想干嘛你都无法逍遥法外 |
[30:06] | Why? | 为什么? |
[30:08] | Because Darius Stoneis gonna stop me? | 因为达流士会阻止我? |
[30:11] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:13] | Was that supposed to bea surprise? | 那应该是个惊喜对吧? |
[30:16] | Gibbons, I know every move you makeeven before you do. | 纪本 我比你更清楚你的举动 |
[30:19] | You still work for me,whether you know it or not. | 无论如何 你都是为我效力 |
[30:21] | I never worked for you. | 我从未为你效力 |
[30:24] | -I work for my country. -I don’t know what’s more pathetic… | -我是为国效力 -不知道什么比较可悲 |
[30:28] | …a man that plays chesswith himself… | 一个跟自己下棋的人 |
[30:30] | …or a man that doesn’t seehe’s already lost. | 还是不知道自己失败的人 |
[30:38] | Make it look like an accident.Zero exposure. | 装成意外 别惹人起疑 |
[31:12] | Sir, they found Gibbons. | 长官 找到纪本了 |
[31:16] | Investigators say an apparentgas leak triggered the explosion. | 调查员说瓦斯漏气引发爆炸 |
[31:20] | The fire department was too lateto save the occupant… | 消防队来不及抢救住户 |
[31:23] | …but managed to contain the firebefore it spread. | 还好控制火势避免灾情扩大 |
[31:25] | The deceased, Augustus Gibbons,was a former Navy captain. | 死者奥纪本 前海军上校 |
[31:29] | He was 51 years old. | 卒年51岁 |
[31:31] | The funeral’s tomorrowat Arlington National Cemetery. | 葬礼明天于阿灵顿国家墓园举行 |
[31:33] | Gas leak. Right. | 瓦斯漏气 才怪 |
[31:35] | This is Lisa Joyner reporting fromChevy Chase, Maryland for WJLA. | 以上是记者在夏维却斯的报导 |
[31:39] | Back to you in the studio. | 镜头交还给棚内主播 |
[31:43] | Toby, let’s get to work. | 托比 开始工作吧 |
[31:49] | There’s nothing on here. Nothing. | 里面啥都没有 |
[31:51] | It’s blank, man. | 这根本是空的 |
[31:53] | Because you’re lookingin the wrong place. | 那是因为你找错地方了 |
[31:56] | Gibbons said it wason the hard drive. | 纪本说过是在硬碟上面 |
[32:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[32:11] | I read about that. | 我在书上看过这招 |
[32:13] | Cold War. Old school, right? | 冷战时期的老把戏 对吧? |
[32:15] | Not that old school. | 没那么老啦 |
[32:29] | All right. | 很好 |
[32:31] | Now, which one’s Charlie? | 哪一个是查理? |
[32:34] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一个方法能查明 |
[32:37] | Ready. Aim. | 预备、瞄准 |
[32:40] | Fire. | 射击 |
[32:42] | Ready. Aim. Fire. | 预备、瞄准、射击 |
[32:45] | Order arms. | 枪放下 |
[32:55] | Like our Lord and savior… | 就像我主和救世主一样 |
[32:59] | …Augustus Eugene Gibbonsdied in our service. | 奥纪本壮烈殉职 |
[33:04] | Head of the NSA, FBI, Joint Chiefs,secretary of state. | 国安局长、调查局长幕僚长、国务卿 |
[33:08] | Damn. | 该死 |
[33:10] | You know what this means, right? | 你知道这代表什么吧? |
[33:12] | -What? -They’re gonna kill me next. | -什么? -他们接下来会杀了我 |
[33:14] | -Give me those. -Damn, man. | -给我啦 -真是的 |
[33:17] | If we’re working together,you should work on your partner skills. | 我们要合作 你就得改进 |
[33:20] | Like, if you want something,try “Please,” “May I borrow?” | 想要东西就说”请借我用” |
[33:24] | Please, may I borrowthe binoculars… | 望远镜借我好吗? |
[33:27] | …before I kick your teeth in? | 趁我还没开扁之前 |
[33:29] | Okay.See, now, that’s a start. Not bad. | 这算是个开始 还不坏 |
[33:36] | -Deckert? -You know Secretary Deckert? | -戴克? -你认识部长? |
[33:39] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[33:41] | We go way back. | 我们可熟了 |
[33:44] | But he hated everythingabout Gibbons. | 但是他恨纪本 |
[33:47] | So, what is he doing here? | 他在这里干嘛? |
[33:50] | -Charlie. -You found him. | -查理 -你找到他了? |
[33:53] | Her. | 是她 |
[33:55] | -Her? -Can you get me a suit? | -她? -能帮我弄套西装吗? |
[33:57] | Oh, so now you wanna blend. | 你现在想融入他们啦? |
[34:28] | I hear this placehas the best gumbo in town. | 听说这里的甘宝浓汤超赞 |
[34:31] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[34:34] | I’m actually meeting someonefor lunch. | 我午餐约了人 |
[34:36] | Relax, Charlie.This’ll only take a minute. | 别紧张 查理 一下就好 |
[34:42] | How did you know my name?Who are you? | 你怎么知道我的名字?你是谁? |
[34:45] | We have a mutual friend. | 我们有个共同的朋友 |
[34:47] | Augustus Gibbons. | 奥纪本 |
[34:49] | Had a mutual friend. | 是过去的朋友 |
[34:50] | And you didn’t answer my question. | 你还没回答我的问题 |
[34:53] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[34:55] | My name is Darius Stone. | 我是达流士 |
[34:57] | Stone? | 达流士? |
[34:59] | You have half the suits in this citylooking for you. | 这城里有一半的人在找你 |
[35:02] | Why in the worldwould you come here? | 你跑来这干嘛? |
[35:04] | Trust me… | 相信我 |
[35:05] | …they won’t look for a guy like mein a place like this. | 他们不会到这里找我 |
[35:09] | Well, no offense,but I don’t trust anybody right now. | 抱歉 但我现在不相信任何人 |
[35:13] | Good. That means we gotsomething in common. | 很好 那表示我们有所共识 |
[35:17] | Charlie. I’m sorry I’m so late. | 查理 抱歉我迟到了 |
[35:20] | I had that urban-youth meeting.It ran over. | 我去开青少年会议 开过头了 |
[35:22] | We’re trying to set upthat after-school… | 我们想设立… |
[35:24] | …gun-instructional programfor kids and… | 儿童枪枝使用计划 |
[35:27] | I’m sorry. Dickie Ambrose, NRA. Hi. | 抱歉 狄克安柏 枪枝协会 |
[35:30] | Reverend Billy Bob Baker,Southern Baptist Brotherhood. | 比利贝克牧师 南方浸信会 |
[35:33] | Well, it’s just greatto meet you, Reverend. | 真是幸会 牧师 |
[35:37] | Hey, listen, we’re setting upthis rally upstate next week… | 我们下周要在北部办会员大会 |
[35:40] | …and I was just wondering if therewas some way we could attract… | 我在想有没有办法去吸引… |
[35:44] | …you know, some upstandingAfrican-Americans like yourself. | 像你这样正直的非洲裔美国人 |
[35:48] | You got any advice for us? | 你有任何建言吗? |
[35:51] | Well, Dick, perhaps you couldtell your members… | 可以叫会员… |
[35:53] | …to stop buying country music,stop burning crosses… | 别买乡村音乐别烧十字架 |
[35:57] | …and stop shooting black folks. | 别射杀黑人 |
[35:59] | Hear me? | 听懂了吗? |
[36:01] | Now, if that don’t work… | 要是那样没用 |
[36:03] | …try a cookout with free food. | 试试布施免费食物 |
[36:06] | Preferably fried. | 最好是油炸食物 |
[36:09] | Dick… | 狄克 |
[36:11] | …would you mind terriblyif we rescheduled? | 我们可以改天再约吗? |
[36:14] | I think that would be… | 我想那样… |
[36:16] | Yeah, that’s fine.I have a lot of stuff to do. | 没问题 我有很多事要做 |
[36:19] | -Reverend, I’ll… -Call me. | -牧师 我会… -跟我联络 |
[36:21] | I’ll call you about that. | 我会跟你联络的 |
[36:29] | Tell me about you and the captain. | 说说你跟上校的事 |
[36:34] | I was Gibbons’ contact on the Hill. | 我是纪本在国会的线民 |
[36:36] | I’m an aide to the SenateSubcommittee on Military Action. | 我是参议院军事委员会的助理 |
[36:40] | Military? | 军事? |
[36:43] | Deckert. | 德克 |
[36:45] | Secretary of Defense Deckert? | 国防部长德克? |
[36:46] | There’s not a bullet shot in the darkthat he don’t know about. | 他不可能不知情 |
[36:50] | So tell me something, Charlie. | 告诉我 查理 |
[36:52] | Can you get me close to him? | 你能让我接近他吗? |
[36:55] | Well, Reverend… | 牧师 |
[36:58] | …you think you can lay your handson a tuxedo? | 你可以弄到燕尾服吗? |
[37:49] | You made it. | 你来了 |
[37:50] | You know, I never miss a party. | 你知道我不会错过派对的 |
[37:52] | Not quite the tux I had in mind. | 跟我想的燕尾服不太一样 |
[37:55] | Yes, but I’m blending. | 对 但我算成功融入了 |
[37:57] | You see the guest of honor? | 你看到今晚的贵宝了? |
[38:00] | Those bodyguards? | 那些随扈? |
[38:01] | SEAL Team Four. Half my old unit. | 特勤队 一半是老队友 |
[38:04] | And not the better half. | 还不是好的那一半 |
[38:06] | Who’s the ugly generalhe’s talking to? | 那个丑将军是谁? |
[38:08] | Jack Pettibone.Vice chair, Joint Chiefs. | 派帝波 参谋副主席 |
[38:11] | -Doesn’t look too happy. -Must be the music. | -看来不太高兴 -一定是音乐的关系 |
[38:15] | One way to find out. | 只有一个办法查明 |
[38:34] | I truly can’t believewhat I’m hearing. | 我真不敢相信 |
[38:36] | We go back 30 years, Jack. | 我们认识三十年了 |
[38:38] | Same blood in the same mud, and younever questioned my command. | 我们并肩作战 你从不质疑我 |
[38:41] | I presume you’ve heard ofthe United States Congress. | 我想你知道有国会这玩意吧? |
[38:44] | Jack… | 派帝波… |
[38:46] | …this country is being leddown the wrong path. | 这国家走错方向了 |
[38:49] | You really think you can do this,don’t you? | 你真认为你做得到 对吧? |
[38:51] | With just a few regiments. | 靠几队人马就行? |
[38:53] | Once we lead,the full force will follow. | 只要我们带头 全军必将追随 |
[38:56] | The clock is ticking. | 一切已迫在眉睫 |
[38:57] | With or without you. | 不管你加不加入 |
[39:00] | Three days. | 三天 |
[39:14] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[39:32] | Black guy, white tux. | 黑人 白色燕尾服 |
[39:47] | Had enough of the party? | 受够派对了? |
[39:55] | Hold on. | 坐稳了 |
[40:11] | You asked me to track downthe rest of their old troop? | 你要我查其他队员的下落 |
[40:14] | Well, half of them are still enlisted. | 有一半都还在服役 |
[40:17] | -What about the other half? -Gone. Missing. | -那另一半呢? -失踪了 |
[40:21] | The same men that backedStone against Deckert. | 跟支援达流士的人一样 |
[40:23] | Every single one of themjust disappeared. | 每一个都失踪了 |
[40:40] | Wait a minute. This is your home? | 等等 这是你家? |
[40:42] | Not bad for a senator’s aide. | 当议员助理还真好康 |
[40:45] | I’m not just a senator’s aide.I’m also a senator’s daughter. | 我不只是助理 也是议员之女 |
[40:49] | James Mayweather, Virginia. | 詹姆士梅魏德 维州议员 |
[40:51] | Think Daddy’s ready to meeta guy like me? | 老爸有准备见我这种人吗? |
[40:54] | -Actually, Daddy’s out of town. -Really? | -其实老爸并不在家 -真的? |
[41:01] | Make yourself at home, Darius. | 不用客气 达流士 |
[41:03] | Not a bad place to grow up, I guess. | 在这种地方长大还不坏嘛 |
[41:06] | Only on the surface. | 这只是表象 |
[41:07] | Growing up in D.C. Politicsis like living in a snake pit. | 在华府成长政治圈就像蛇窝 |
[41:11] | Everybody fighting for territory. | 大家彼此争斗 |
[41:14] | Sounds a lot like where I grew up. | 听起来很像我成长的地方 |
[41:18] | Oh, no. This is nothing likewhere I grew up. | 不 这可豪华太多了 |
[41:24] | Let’s get you out of those clothes,shall we? | 我帮你找件衣服来换吧? |
[41:30] | Here we go. | 拿去 |
[41:32] | Why don’t you try these on. | 何不试试这些? |
[41:35] | Not really my style. | 不是我的调调 |
[41:39] | Why don’t you go aheadand get cleaned up. | 你去洗个澡吧 |
[41:42] | There’s some fresh towelsin the bathroom. | 浴室有干净的毛巾 |
[41:44] | Full-service, huh? | 全套服务啊? |
[41:47] | You know, if you need anything… | 你有任何需要 |
[41:50] | …l’m just right down the hall. | 我就在隔壁 |
[41:53] | Anything? | 任何需要? |
[41:55] | Anything at all. | 任何需要 |
[41:58] | How about some fries and a shake? | 来点薯条和一杯奶昔吧 |
[42:09] | The things I can’t do for my country. | 我可不能为国失身 |
[42:45] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[42:57] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[43:16] | Pettibone? | 派帝波? |
[43:22] | She set me up. | 她陷害我 |
[43:23] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[43:29] | This is the police. | 我们是警察 |
[43:31] | Come out with your handsbehind your head. | 双手投降走出来 |
[43:35] | We got the vice chairof the Joint Chiefs in there. | 参谋副主席在里面 |
[43:37] | The assailant is armedand dangerous. | 歹徒有武装且相当凶狠 |
[43:39] | Proceed with extreme caution,gentlemen. | 各位要特别小心 |
[43:42] | Gus, get me a hostage negotiator,clear a two-block radius… | 葛斯 帮我找谈判专家肃清周遭… |
[43:46] | …and five is the active perimeter. -Better make that 10. | -2到5个街区 -最好扩张到10个 |
[43:49] | Captain, the man’sa Special Forces sniper. | 队长 此人是特种部队狙击手 |
[43:51] | Keep all fields clearat least half a mile downwind. | 最好肃清方圆1公里的区域 |
[43:54] | -Who the hell are you? -Kyle Steele, NSA. | -你是谁啊? -凯尔史提 国安局 |
[43:57] | Captain, I need to speakto this man alive. | 队长 我要跟这个人谈谈 |
[44:00] | -So? -It’s a matter of national security, sir. | -所以呢? -这攸关国家安全 |
[44:03] | -Where the hell are you going? -Going inside. | -你要去哪? -我要进去 |
[44:06] | Listen, I don’t care who you are.You got six minutes till we breach. | 我不管你是谁你只有六分钟时间 |
[44:09] | Stone. | 达流士 |
[44:11] | I’m coming in unarmed. | 我手无寸铁的进来了 |
[44:18] | All right, close that door. | 好 关上门 |
[44:24] | Hands. | 举起手 |
[44:28] | Step forward. | 往前站 |
[44:30] | How you know I wouldn’t shoot youthe second you stepped through? | 你怎么知道我不会开枪杀你? |
[44:34] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[44:35] | But I do know this: You got fiveminutes till they knock that door down. | 但我知道这点在他们攻坚前 你有5分钟 |
[44:38] | So let’s skip the chitchat. | 别聊天了 |
[44:40] | -Where’s Pettibone? -Upstairs, dead. | -派帝波人呢? -在楼上 死了 |
[44:44] | -You do it? -Lf I did it… | -你杀的? -是的话… |
[44:46] | …you wouldn’t knowuntil I wanted you to. | 我会跟你们说的 |
[44:48] | Now, turn around. | 转身 |
[44:54] | Stone, this doesn’t looktoo good, man. | 情况看来不妙 |
[44:57] | An escaped convict breaks intoa house with an automatic in hand… | 一个逃犯带着武器闯入民宅 |
[45:00] | …and a dead man upstairs. -I didn’t break in. | -楼上还有个死人 -我不是闯入 |
[45:02] | Now, move. | 走吧 |
[45:04] | You didn’t break in here? | 你不是闯入? |
[45:05] | So, what, the generalinvited you over for a nightcap? | 难道是将军请你来喝一杯? |
[45:08] | What happened? You guysfelt like playing Russian roulette? | 然后呢?你们玩俄罗斯轮盘? |
[45:11] | This is not my gun. | 这不是我的枪 |
[45:12] | You expect me to buy that line? | 你想我会相信你的说词? |
[45:14] | It’s not a line, it’s the truth. | 不是说词 这是事实 |
[45:16] | -They set me up. -Who set you up? | -他们陷害我 -谁陷害你? |
[45:19] | -Deckert. -Deckert. | -德克 -德克? |
[45:23] | Secretary of Defense Deckert. | 国防部长德克? |
[45:25] | He clipped Gibbonswhen he got too close. | 纪本太接近就被他做了 |
[45:28] | And now Pettibone. | 现在则是派帝波 |
[45:31] | Too close to what? | 太接近什么? |
[45:34] | Stone, we have three minutes.Level with me. | 只剩三分钟了 快告诉我 |
[45:37] | Why are we here?Why’d you go after Pettibone? | 怎样?你为何追杀派帝波? |
[45:39] | I didn’t go after nobody. | 我没追杀任何人 |
[45:41] | I don’t even know the guy. | 我不认识他 |
[45:43] | Never seen him before in my life. | 我以前从没见过他 |
[45:47] | Easy. | 慢慢来 |
[45:51] | That sure looks a lot like you. | 那看起来很像你 |
[45:57] | Damn, they’re good. | 他们真行 |
[46:01] | Think now is reallythe best time for a snack? | 你现在还有心情吃点心? |
[46:03] | What they got out there,three teams? | 外面有多少人? 三个小队? |
[46:05] | Flash-bangs, body armor,heat-scopes. Am I close? | 闪光弹、防弹衣、感热器我没说错吧? |
[46:09] | Stone, I wanna help you here,I really do. | 我想帮你 真的 |
[46:12] | But if you run, you look guilty. | 但你若逃走 就显得你有罪 |
[46:14] | Brother, I was born looking guilty. | 兄弟 我生来就一付有罪相 |
[46:17] | And now… | 现在… |
[46:18] | …it’s time for you to go. | 你该离开了 |
[46:23] | Where is he? | 他人在哪里? |
[46:26] | Where is he? | 他人在哪里? |
[46:28] | Captain, I got him.Looks like upstairs bathroom. | 我锁定他了 在楼上浴室 |
[46:32] | Okay, go get him. | 好 去逮他 |
[47:22] | This is the last known photographof the suspect. | 这是嫌犯的近照 |
[47:24] | -Cute picture. -Yeah. Haircut suits you, definitely. | -真可爱的照片 -是啊 发型很帅 |
[47:27] | -Near Charlottesville, Virginia. | 在靠近维州夏洛市的地方 |
[47:29] | The assailant is assumedto be armed and dangerous. | 凶嫌有武装且相当凶狠 |
[47:32] | One of General Pettibone’sclosest friends… | 派帝波将军的好友之一 |
[47:34] | …was Defense SecretaryGeorge Deckert. | 正是国防部长德克 |
[47:36] | Jack Pettibonewas a dear friend of mine. | 派帝波是我的好友 |
[47:39] | And tonight, this nationhas lost a great patriot. | 今晚国家失去了伟大的爱国志士 |
[47:43] | And his quiet contributionswill be properly recorded… | 他的贡献会在… |
[47:46] | …in history books yet to be written. | 历史上留下记录 |
[47:48] | From base to base,Camp Pendleton to Fort Bragg… | 来自全国各地的基地 |
[47:51] | …General Pettibone’s troopsare en route… | 派帝波的部属将到… |
[47:53] | …to Washington D. C.For the funeral. | 华府参加葬礼 |
[47:55] | They’re not coming for the funeral. | 他们不是来参加葬礼 |
[47:57] | Same blood, same mud. | “并肩作战” |
[47:59] | Pettibone and Deckert both servedfor over 30 years together. | 派帝波和德克一起服役30年 |
[48:02] | So that meansPettibone’s troops are also? | 那表示派帝波的军队也是… |
[48:05] | -Deckert’s. -Correct. | -德克的军队 -正确 |
[48:06] | What’s that got to dowith the funeral? | 那跟葬礼有什么关系? |
[48:08] | The perfect cover.Deckert does the guest list… | 完美的掩护 德克拟定宝客名单 |
[48:11] | …only invites his boys to town. | 只邀请他的人 |
[48:13] | He’s got his army. | 他的军队就到位了 |
[48:15] | Now, he’s gotta be loading up.How would he get his gear? | 他得运装备 要怎么运呢? |
[48:18] | All orders go throughhis department, the DOD. | 所有命令都透过国防部发布 |
[48:21] | Right. | 对 |
[48:25] | You want me to hack in? | 你要我入侵网路? |
[48:27] | To the U.S. Department of Defense? | 入侵美国国防部? |
[48:29] | We’re talking 500 acresof hardware. | 那里有成堆硬体 |
[48:31] | Cray supercomputers,encryption chips… | 超级电脑 |
[48:33] | …not to mention more firewalls thanthe NSA, CIA and the IRS combined. | 更别提超级无敌的防火墙了 |
[48:37] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[48:39] | Hold my chips. | 帮我拿着洋芋片 |
[48:56] | You know,you don’t have to wait up. | 你不用等我们的 |
[48:59] | You think I’d leave youalone with my car? | 你想我会让你跟我的车独处? |
[49:03] | What’s so special about this one? | 这辆车有啥特别? |
[49:07] | Shelby Cobra prototype,600 horses, 10,000 rpm. | 眼镜蛇的原型车六百匹马力、转速可达一万 |
[49:12] | Only three off the rack. | 只生产了三辆 |
[49:14] | And we sold it for half a milto some senator… | 我们卖给某个议员五十万美元 |
[49:16] | …who’ll never take herout of first gear. | 他却不会开她 |
[49:18] | Half a mil for a car? | 五十万美元买一辆车? |
[49:20] | You been gone a while, D. | 你离开了一阵子 |
[49:22] | Everything’s more expensive now. | 一切都变贵了 |
[49:29] | I could see that. | 我看得出来 |
[49:33] | Come here. | 过来 |
[49:36] | You’ve done real good, Lo. | 你混的很成功 |
[49:39] | No rollbacks, part binsor stripped engines. | 没工具、零件箱、解体引擎 |
[49:43] | It’s a long wayfrom Zeke’s chop shop. | 比阿齐的地下车厂好多了 |
[49:46] | Still got a few bins in the back. | 我后面还是有几个零件箱 |
[49:48] | And I still get my hands dirty. | 我也还会动手修车 |
[49:58] | Classic’s still a classic. | 好车就是好车 |
[50:00] | You remember the first timewe dropped gears in this one? | 记得我们第一次开这辆车吧? |
[50:04] | I remember three squad carsat 100-plus on the parkway. | 我记得有三辆警车追着我们跑 |
[50:08] | Oh, she was fast. | 她很快 |
[50:11] | Yes, she was. | 是啊 |
[50:13] | You remember all that damagewe did in the back seat? | 记得我们在后座干的好事吧? |
[50:18] | That was a long time ago, D. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[50:21] | Not for me. | 对我而言不是 |
[50:25] | Ready to do some more damage? | 想再来一次吗? |
[50:30] | He shoots, he scores! | 高手出招、攻无不胜 |
[50:33] | College boy just pulled off the hackof the century. Requisition order. | 书呆子成了世纪大骇客征召令 |
[50:37] | Deckert’s bringing all his troopsand armored vehicles… | 德克要所有军队和装甲车辆 |
[50:39] | …through a naval base up thePotomac to the USS Independence. | 搭独立号从波多马克河南下 |
[50:43] | It’s an aircraft carrier, man. | 那是一艘航空母舰 |
[50:47] | Looks like we going upstate. | 看来我们要北上了 |
[52:16] | Well, well. Daddy’s little girl. | 老爸的乖女儿 |
[52:46] | Look, Gibbons, people will believe… | 听着 纪本 人们会相信… |
[52:48] | -Stone. -You miss me? | -达流士 -想我吗? |
[52:50] | Apparently, we all did. | 显然我们都很想 |
[52:52] | She had me fooled too. | 她也骗倒了我 |
[52:55] | Captain? | 上校? |
[53:00] | Harris? Jackson? | 哈里斯? 杰克森? |
[53:02] | -What the hell is going on here? -It’s your old unit. | -这是怎么回事? -这些是你的老队友 |
[53:05] | And you’re gonna bejoining them real soon. | 你很快就要加入他们了 |
[53:08] | -What’s she talking about? -Deckert. He set us up. | -她在说什么? -德克 他设计陷害我们 |
[53:11] | -For what? -I don’t know. I didn’t get that far. | -为什么? -我还不知道 |
[53:13] | I was hoping maybe you did. | 我本来希望你会弄明白的 |
[53:18] | -You not going nowhere. -Neither are you. | -你哪里都不能去 -你也一样 |
[53:26] | No, no, no. Don’t worry about us. | 不 不用担心我们 |
[53:29] | You know you should’vekilled that bitch! | 你早该杀了那贱人的 |
[53:39] | -Who triggered the alarm? -It’s Stone. He’s here. | -是谁按下警铃? -达流士 他来了 |
[53:43] | Liebo, get men fore and aft.Push him down here. | 利波 派人从后方逼他下来 |
[54:10] | Take him out now. | 快点 |
[54:12] | Seal the hatch! | 干掉他 |
[54:30] | You have green light.Repeat, take your best shot. | 见机行事、随时动手 |
[54:33] | Old Sergeant Cobb.You still too dumb to make captain. | 士官长 还是笨的升不了官啊 |
[54:37] | Lieutenant Stone.Blast from the past. | 上尉 真令人怀念啊 |
[54:39] | That’s “Big Daddy Stone” to you. | 叫我大老爹吧 |
[54:41] | So tell me, how was prison? | 监狱好玩吗? |
[54:43] | You’ll find out soon enough. | 你很快就会知道的 |
[54:44] | And with a mouth like yours,they gonna love you on the inside. | 你那张嘴在里面一定很受欢迎 |
[54:49] | Let’s go, let’s go. Get him. | 快!快干掉他! |
[54:51] | Fire! | 开火 |
[55:00] | Oh, I’m sorry, was that your ride? | 对不起 你坐那辆啊? |
[55:02] | No, but yours is gonna take youstraight to hell. | 不 不过你的会载你下地狱 |
[55:07] | Loading. | 装填 |
[55:09] | Stand by. | 预备 |
[55:13] | Now! | 开火 |
[55:22] | -Goddamn it. -Man, that wasn’t even close. | -该死 -差太远了吧 |
[55:25] | Trucks, choppers. What’s next?You gonna sink the ship? | 卡车、直升机接着呢?你要击沉这艘船吗? |
[55:28] | Only if you’re still on it. | 除非你在上面 |
[55:30] | Keep this up and you ain’t gonnahave nothing left, hillbilly. | 这样下去就没得玩了 乡巴佬 |
[55:35] | -Load. -Loaded. | -装填 -好了 |
[55:38] | You and I have unfinishedbusiness, homeboy. | 你我还有恩怨未了 |
[55:50] | Fire. | 开火 |
[55:57] | Move! All right, come on. Let’s go! | 动作快 快 |
[56:09] | -Hey! -What the hell is he doing? | -他在干什么? |
[56:22] | Where the hell you going?Over there. That way. | 你们去哪?在那边 |
[56:50] | Get that tank topside now. | 把那辆坦克弄上去 |
[56:56] | Move, move. | 快、快 |
[56:58] | Bravo Squad to flight deck now. | 第二小队上飞行甲板 快 |
[57:20] | Locked on. | 锁定 |
[57:29] | Fire now. | 开火 |
[57:41] | Goddamn it! | 该死 |
[58:04] | All dive teams in the water.Lock the area down. | 潜水小队下水 封锁此区 |
[58:07] | Zodiac One, sweep the stern. | 黄道一号 搜索船尾 |
[58:10] | Zodiac Two, starboard bow,in the midships. | 黄道二号 搜索右舷 |
[58:14] | Search Boat Oneand Search Boat Two… | 搜索一、二号 |
[58:16] | …widen your radiusand search the port side. | 扩大搜索范围到码头附近 |
[58:19] | Dive Team Number Three,report any visual. | 潜水第三小队 立刻报告现状 |
[58:24] | George, I’m addressingthe nation tonight. | 乔治 我今晚要发表全国演说 |
[58:27] | So, what’s the hang-upon the new military bill? | 为什么搁置新的军事法案? |
[58:30] | Well, if you’re reducing troops,closing bases… | 要是你裁减军队、缩减研发 |
[58:33] | …and cutting R&D,you leave us vulnerable. | 那会让我们更形脆弱 |
[58:35] | George, we need to increaseinternational aid. | 我们得增加国际援助 |
[58:38] | We need to reversethis isolationist doctrine. | 我们得扭转孤立主义 |
[58:41] | Maybe then we can turnsome of these enemies into allies. | 也许就能让敌人变成盟友 |
[58:47] | I know this doesn’t particularlythrill you, George. | 我知道你并不喜欢这样 |
[58:51] | But this is going to be my legacy. | 但这将会成为我的功绩 |
[58:53] | -Sir. -Now, the question is: | -总统先生 -问题是… |
[58:58] | Do I have your support? | 你会支持我吗? |
[59:00] | It goes without saying,Mr. President. | 那是无庸置疑的 总统先生 |
[59:12] | Call for you. | 找你的 |
[59:13] | It’s about the new Lincolnyou ordered. | 说要跟你谈你订的林肯房车 |
[59:16] | -Yeah. -Downstairs. | -喂? -楼下 |
[59:19] | Your car. Come alone. | 你的车上 单独来 |
[59:39] | Take a look. | 你看一下 |
[59:46] | -It’s a map of the Capitol. -A military map. | -这是华府地图-军事地图 |
[59:50] | -With attack routes, targets… -I see that. | -还有攻击路线 目标是… -我看得出来 |
[59:54] | -Where’d you get it? -Upstate. | -你从哪弄来的? -北方 |
[59:56] | Deckert’s little boy scoutsare gearing up for World War IV. | 德克的手下准备开打世界大战 |
[59:59] | They got tanks, choppers. | 他们弄了坦克、直升机 |
[1:00:02] | -They got Gibbons. -What do you mean? | -还抓了纪本 -什么意思? |
[1:00:04] | Gibbons is not dead. | 纪本没死 |
[1:00:06] | He’s locked up with half my old unit. | 他跟我的老队友关在一起 |
[1:00:08] | -Upstate? -Correct. | -也在北方? -没错 |
[1:00:10] | Deckert is setting them up for a fall. | 德克要用他们做牺牲品 |
[1:00:12] | -Fall for what? -What do you think? | -为什么? -你以为呢? |
[1:00:15] | This man is making a moveon the U.S. Capitol. | 这家伙要进攻国会大厦 |
[1:00:22] | See this? | 看到没? |
[1:00:24] | Map came from National Recon. | 国家情报局送来的地图 |
[1:00:26] | Yeah, Deckert’s making a move.He’s running security… | 没错 德克在移动军队他是为了戒护… |
[1:00:29] | …for the State of the Union tonight. | 今晚的国会演说 |
[1:00:31] | He’s not attacking,he’s guarding these targets. | 不是攻击 他是要保护这些目标 |
[1:00:34] | Oh, that’s beautiful. | 太赞了 |
[1:00:37] | Perfect cover. | 完美的掩护 |
[1:00:38] | He’s got his old crewsuited and booted. | 他让老部属全副武装出动 |
[1:00:40] | Look, these boysdon’t play defense. | 这些人不是防守 |
[1:00:43] | Just offense. | 而是攻击 |
[1:00:49] | It’s not enough. | 这还不够 |
[1:00:51] | What if you’re wrong? | 万一你弄错了呢? |
[1:00:57] | I was wrong. | 我是错了 |
[1:00:59] | I thought you was morethan just another suit. | 我以为你不一样 |
[1:01:08] | Sir, the security detail… | 长官 安全资料 |
[1:01:10] | …they’re all ex-military. | 显示他们都是退役军人 |
[1:01:12] | Yeah, I can see that. | 我看得出来 |
[1:01:13] | All of them servedwith Gibbons and Stone. | 他们都是纪本和达流士的队友 |
[1:01:19] | -It’s Deckert’s unit. -Think we got something. | -都是德克的部属 -我想我们找到证据了 |
[1:01:29] | World War IV. | 世界大战 |
[1:01:31] | Anything the Defense Departmentneeds to know? | 有该知会国防部的情报吗? |
[1:01:36] | Sure it’s nothingyou don’t already know, sir. | 我想一切都在你的掌控之中 |
[1:01:40] | -George Deckert. -Secretary Deckert… | -乔治德克 -德克部长 |
[1:01:43] | …this is Agent Steele. | 这是史提探员 |
[1:01:44] | Kyle, the secretary wanted to check inon the Gibbons case. | 部长想问纪本的案子 |
[1:01:47] | I have a personal interestin the case. | 我对这件案子有个人兴趣 |
[1:01:50] | Captain Gibbons was a friend. | 纪本上校是我的朋友 |
[1:01:53] | Well, you can rest assured we’redoing everything we can to find him. | 你放心 我们一定会找到他的 |
[1:01:57] | -Find him? -You know, we never did ID his body. | -找到他? -我们一直都没确认他的遗体 |
[1:02:02] | Terrible thing, accident like that. | 真可怕 那样的意外 |
[1:02:06] | Could happen to anyone. | 任何人都可能遇上 |
[1:02:11] | Tell me, Kyle, what didDarius Stone say to you? | 告诉我 达流士跟你说了什么? |
[1:02:16] | -What do you mean? -You were the last to talk to him… | -抱歉 你说什么? -你在他逃亡前… |
[1:02:18] | …before he got away. | 跟他谈过话 |
[1:02:21] | He didn’t say much. | 他说的不多 |
[1:02:23] | No, just a bunch of wildconspiracy theories, that’s all. | 只说了些疯狂的阴谋理论 |
[1:02:27] | Sounds like Stone. | 很像他的作风 |
[1:02:32] | Well, if you hear anything… | 要是你有任何情报 |
[1:02:37] | I’ll know who to chase down. | 我知道该找谁 |
[1:02:41] | Sir, could you tell me something? | 长官 请问一下 |
[1:02:47] | I’ve always wondered… | 我一直很好奇 |
[1:02:49] | …how do you pick the menwho protect the president? | 你是如何筛选保护总统的人选 |
[1:02:52] | Simple. | 简单 |
[1:02:54] | -I choose men I can trust. -Like Gibbons. | -选我信的过的人 -就像纪本 |
[1:02:58] | Would’ve been good to have himthere tonight, huh, sir? | 若今晚有他在就好了 对吧? |
[1:03:01] | Oh, he’ll be there. In spirit. | 他会到的 精神上 |
[1:03:04] | I’m sure he will. | 我相信 |
[1:03:06] | Good luck, sir. | 祝你好运 |
[1:03:26] | Sounds like the right bank’srunning leaner than the left. | 听来右内燃机的油耗比左边少 |
[1:03:29] | You wanna richen her up,you’re gonna have to remap the ECU. | 想调高 就要重接电控装置 |
[1:03:34] | -What, are you surprised? -Yeah. | -怎么 吓到了? -是啊 |
[1:03:37] | Fact you knowhow to tune up a truck. | 你竟然知道怎么调校车子 |
[1:03:39] | I didn’t always wear a suit. | 我不是天生穿西装的 |
[1:03:43] | -How’d you find me? -It’s my job, Darius. | -你怎么找到我的? -这是我的工作 |
[1:03:45] | I’m very good at it. Can we talk? | 我很行的 能谈谈吗? |
[1:03:56] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
[1:03:58] | Deckert knew Gibbons was alive.Look at this. | 德克知道纪本还活着你看这个 |
[1:04:04] | President, VP, Speaker of the House,secretary of state. | 总统、副总统、众议院院长国务卿… |
[1:04:07] | The chain of command.He takes them out, he’s what? | 继位顺序他干掉他们 就怎样? |
[1:04:10] | -Deckert becomes the new president. -That’s right. | -德克就成为新的总统 -没错 |
[1:04:14] | -Cleanest revolution in history. -Yeah. | -史上最干净俐落的革命 -对 |
[1:04:18] | Why are you here?Call the White House. | 那你干嘛来这? 快通知白宫 |
[1:04:20] | Can’t. We don’t knowhow deep this goes. | 不行 我们不知道牵连有多广 |
[1:04:24] | So, what’s your plan? | 你有何计划? |
[1:04:25] | Figure we gotta go outside the boxon this one. | 我想这回得从体制外下手了 |
[1:04:34] | How far outside the boxare you prepared to go? | 你准备从多外面下手? |
[1:04:37] | Because to get us closeto the Capitol… | 我们要接近国会大厦 |
[1:04:39] | …we’re gonna needsome brothers we can trust. | 就得需要一些信得过的兄弟 |
[1:04:44] | Ain’t no place like home. | 还是老家好 |
[1:04:59] | Man, y’all almost had me too. | 你差点就骗到我了 |
[1:05:02] | They got jokes, man. You hear that? | 他们开我玩笑 |
[1:05:04] | -They got jokes. -No joke. | -他们开我玩笑 -不是玩笑 |
[1:05:07] | -We need your help. -So why don’t you go to the police? | -我们需要你帮忙 -干嘛不去找条子? |
[1:05:10] | -We don’t trust the police. -Heard that. | -我们信不过条子 -我也是 |
[1:05:13] | Hold this, baby. One second. | 帮忙拿一下 宝贝 |
[1:05:16] | Man, you know we got your back. | 你知道我们会支持你 |
[1:05:18] | But this ain’t gotnothing to do with us. | 但这跟我们一点关系都没有 |
[1:05:20] | This got everything to do with you. | 这跟你绝对有关系 |
[1:05:23] | Don’t do it for the red, white and blue,do it for yourself. | 这不是为国 是为你自己 |
[1:05:27] | Do it for the right to hack and jackcars of the highest quality… | 为了你在白宫附近 |
[1:05:31] | …on the same blockas the White House. | 能够随手偷到高级车的自由 |
[1:05:36] | It’s the American way of life, bro. | 这是为了美国式的生活 |
[1:05:39] | Now, if you wanna protectthat way of life… | 要是你想保卫这那种生活 |
[1:05:41] | …then you gotta step upand fight for it. | 你就得站出来为它奋斗 |
[1:05:44] | Because if Deckert takes over,freedom won’t be free for long. | 因为要是德克当家就将不再有自由生活 |
[1:05:54] | -Nice speech. -Yeah. | -说的好 -对 |
[1:05:56] | The freedom partwas a bit much, though. | 自由那部份太多余了 |
[1:06:02] | I got some federal heat.Immigration, IRS. | 我跟官方有些问题移民局、国税局 |
[1:06:06] | Couple of homeboysunjustly accused. | 还有几个朋友被不公平的起诉 |
[1:06:09] | I do this for you, you’ll hook us up? | 我帮你们忙 你也会帮我们? |
[1:06:11] | I’ll do what I can. | 我会尽量设法 |
[1:06:16] | Fair enough. | 可以 |
[1:06:19] | All right, fellas, get your gear together.We got some work to do. | 大家收拾家伙 有活要干了 |
[1:06:22] | Janky, Kevlar panels.Killa, super jacks. | 小简 强化纤维面板杀手 超级千斤顶 |
[1:06:25] | Dizzle, heavy-duty roll cages. | 小迪 强力防滚架 |
[1:06:28] | Assholes and elbows,gentlemen. Let’s go. | 大家动作快 快点 |
[1:06:31] | Toby. To deal with these guys,we’re gonna need some serious gear. | 托比 对付这些人需要厉害的装备 |
[1:06:35] | Well, it’s about time. | 也该是时候了 |
[1:06:37] | God, I am so gladto hear you say that, X. | 真高兴听到你这么说 |
[1:06:39] | I got some stuff you’re gonna love.Laser-scope… | 我有些你会爱死的装备 |
[1:06:42] | …frequency lock, GPS autotracker. | 卫星定位追踪雷射瞄准器 |
[1:06:43] | This will tell you what perfumea chick’s wearing… | 这能追踪几十公里以外的… |
[1:06:46] | …from 30 miles away. -That’ll come in handy. | -辣妹 -满有用的 |
[1:06:48] | So will these. Basic scramblers,jammers, circuit jacks. | 这些也是扰频阻频器、跳线盘 |
[1:06:51] | Whatever you need.Now, this is the house special. | 应有尽有这是最特别的 |
[1:06:53] | I call this one The Glove. | 我称它为手套 |
[1:06:57] | So does everybody else. | 大家都这么叫 |
[1:06:58] | Not everybody else has electro-chargepneumatic suction. | 不是每一副都有电磁吸引装置 |
[1:07:02] | Turn this bad boy on… | 打开这玩意 |
[1:07:09] | See? Nothing. | 看吧? |
[1:07:11] | Nothing at all. Chill outwith the butt… Don’t. | 吸的牢牢的别乱按… |
[1:07:13] | Just… Hey, hey. Hey. | 不要 |
[1:07:15] | Come on, man. Why you gottaplay around here? Hey! | 拜托 这没什么好玩的吧? |
[1:07:18] | We need firepower. Do you haveanything that shoots bullets? | 你有会发射子弹的玩意吗? |
[1:07:21] | I don’t, but Homeland Security does. | 我没有 但国土安全部有 |
[1:07:24] | Lola. Come on, man, please. | 萝拉 拜托 |
[1:07:29] | Okay. I’ll just call the Pentagonand see if they deliver. | 干脆打电话叫五角大厦快递算了 |
[1:07:32] | We don’t have to. They’ve beenrunning weapons across country… | 不需要 他们利用民间货车… |
[1:07:35] | …in civilian trucks. | 运武器 |
[1:07:37] | Civilian trucks? | 民间货车? |
[1:07:43] | -Man, I’m hungry. -You just ate five minutes ago. | -我饿了 -你五分钟前才吃过 |
[1:07:47] | What if I go in the backand get a slice of cheese? | 我去后面拿点起司来吃算了 |
[1:07:49] | You’d stop at one slice. | 你没吃光才有鬼 |
[1:07:53] | What does Homeland Defense needwith a truck full of cheese anyway? | 国土安全部干嘛要一车起司啊? |
[1:07:56] | You ain’t never heardof government cheese? | 你没听说那里都是米虫吗? |
[1:08:06] | Let’s give them a little assistance. | 我们去帮个忙吧 |
[1:08:13] | -Hi, boys. -Ladies. Look like you’re overheated. | -帅哥 -小姐们 你们热过头罗 |
[1:08:17] | -I know we are. -I mean your car. | -我知道 -我是指你们的车 |
[1:08:32] | I’m not going out without a fight. | 我不会毫无抵抗的 |
[1:08:35] | -He’s retarded. -Key’s in the truck. | -他脑筋秀逗了 -钥匙在车上 |
[1:08:36] | Move the level,because the brakes get stuck. | 小心刹车故障 |
[1:08:40] | Hi, I’m Agent Shavers. | 我是联邦探员 |
[1:08:42] | We’ll be commandeeringyour truck today. | 我们今天要征用你们的卡车 |
[1:08:44] | Man, we can’t let nobody knowa white guy hijacked us. | 不能让别人知道我们被白人抢 |
[1:08:47] | We’ll say it was 75 black guys. | 就说是75个黑人抢的 |
[1:09:07] | We got a truck full of guns,they pay us to haul cheese? | 我们载整车武器才拿那点运费? |
[1:09:10] | -That’s not cheese? -So, what you think, D-Train? | -那不是起司? -你觉得如何? |
[1:09:14] | This enough bang for you? | 这些够你开轰了吧? |
[1:09:18] | God bless America. | 天佑美国 |
[1:09:34] | You’re going to take the president out,aren’t you, George? | 你要暗杀总统 对吧? |
[1:09:37] | No, captain, you are.They pull the trigger, you take the fall. | 不 是你他们动手 罪名由你来背 |
[1:09:41] | -No one would ever believe l… -What? | -没人会相信… -什么? |
[1:09:43] | Augustus Gibbonsalways fought the system. | 奥纪本一向对抗体制 |
[1:09:46] | This week, that fight became a war. | 而这礼拜 对抗成了宣战 |
[1:09:49] | He took out his own NSA unit… | 他杀光自己的国安局组员 |
[1:09:52] | …broke a convictout of a maximum-security prison… | 帮助一名重刑犯越狱 |
[1:09:54] | …staged his own death, orderedthe murder of Jack Pettibone… | 自己假死 下令谋杀派帝波 |
[1:09:58] | …and rallied his old troopof traitors for one last stand. | 还重组叛国军人背水一战 |
[1:10:01] | I believe it. | 我就会信 |
[1:10:02] | You know whatyour problem is, Auggie? | 知道你问题出在哪里吗? |
[1:10:05] | You’ve never been able to seebeyond the bend. | 你一向都不够有远见 |
[1:10:07] | And you’ve never been able to seebeyond yourself. | 你则是目中无人 |
[1:10:13] | You’ve had your hero’s funeral,Gibbons. | 你已享受过英雄式的葬礼 |
[1:10:16] | This time, they’re gonna bury youin a pine box in an unmarked grave. | 这回他们会把你草草埋入乱葬岗 |
[1:10:22] | I’m not buried yet. | 我还没入土呢 |
[1:10:24] | He’s one man, captain. | 他只有一个人 |
[1:10:26] | What can one man do? | 一个人能做什么? |
[1:10:52] | Deckert’s got all the streetslocked down. | 德克封锁了所有街道 |
[1:10:55] | Three blocks in every direction. | 每个方向都封锁三个街区 |
[1:10:56] | There are some streetshe don’t know about. | 还有一些他不知道的小路 |
[1:10:58] | At the East Capitoland Eighth Street… | 在西大道和第八街之间 |
[1:11:00] | …we use alleys and warehousesto bust out behind the Capitol. | 我们走巷弄和仓库到国会后方 |
[1:11:03] | -Gonna have tanks waiting. -Leave the tanks to me. | -那里会有坦克-把坦克留给我吧 |
[1:11:06] | If it got wheels, we can jack it. | 只要有轮子 我们就能偷 |
[1:11:08] | Trust me, daddy-o. | 相信我 |
[1:11:10] | -All right, let’s roll. -All right, gentlemen. | -好 上路了-各位… |
[1:11:12] | Lock and load. Time to ride out. | 准备好 上路了 |
[1:11:15] | The fate of the free world in the handsof a bunch of hustlers and thieves. | 世界的命运握在一群盗贼手上 |
[1:11:19] | Why should tonightbe any different? | 今晚又有何不同? |
[1:11:47] | As you can see behind me,the president is just arriving… | 在我身后 总统刚刚抵达 |
[1:11:50] | The nation is eager to hear thepresident’s stance on pressing issues. | 全国急欲听取总统的施政报告 |
[1:11:54] | Chief among them,the new military bill. | 其中最重要的就是军事法案 |
[1:12:04] | Ladies and gentlemen,the president of the United States. | 各位女士先生 美国总统 |
[1:12:16] | Mr. Speaker,my fellow Americans… | 主席 各位同胞 |
[1:12:19] | …tonight I stand before youto report… | 今晚我来此向各位报告 |
[1:12:23] | …that the state of our Unionis strong. | 我们的国家无比坚强 |
[1:12:32] | We are at a critical momentin our history. | 我们正处于历史的转捩点 |
[1:12:36] | Nice. | 好耶 |
[1:12:37] | Get crunk, X. Come on, Steele,get crunk with us. | 一起疯吧 战警史提 跟我们一起疯吧 |
[1:12:47] | We now need the courageto reevaluate… | 我们需要勇气去重新评估 |
[1:12:50] | …the course of modernAmerican democracy… | 现代美国民主的发展 |
[1:12:54] | …if we are to truly flourishand survive. | 若我们想繁盛发展的话 |
[1:12:59] | Looks like we got a littleblock party up ahead. | 看来前面有封锁派对 |
[1:13:02] | -Go through it. -Hold on. | -冲过去 -坐稳了 |
[1:13:16] | We must use understanding… | 我们必须运用理解… |
[1:13:21] | …and compassion… | 同情… |
[1:13:24] | -They’re shooting at us. -Welcome to the ‘hood, college boy. | -他们向我们开火 -欢迎来到市区 书呆子 |
[1:13:27] | …and compromise to win battles… | 与和解 来赢得战争 |
[1:13:33] | …and not just the sacrifices… | 而不是牺牲 |
[1:13:36] | …of the lives of ouryoung men and women. | 我们国民的性命 |
[1:13:52] | Fellas… | 各位 |
[1:13:53] | …I don’t mean to bea back-seat driver… | 我无意乱出意见 |
[1:13:56] | …but isn’t that a dead end? -There’s no such thing as a dead end. | -但那不是条死路吗? -死路也能活走 |
[1:14:29] | Now, that’s what I’m talking about! | 这才像话嘛 |
[1:14:33] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:14:37] | I think you might wanna back upright about now. | 也许你该倒一下车 |
[1:14:44] | Go, go, go. | 快、快、快 |
[1:14:49] | Everybody out now. | 大家下车 快 |
[1:15:10] | -I told you they’d have tanks waiting. -And I told you… | -我说过他们会布署坦克的 -我也说过… |
[1:15:13] | …if it got wheels, we can jack it. | 有轮子就能偷 |
[1:15:15] | Move it. Get those jacksout of there. | 快点! 把家伙拿出来 |
[1:15:37] | Welcome to the firsttank-jacking in history. | 欢迎参与史上首次偷坦克行动 |
[1:15:40] | We can and must endeavor… | 我们可以、也必须努力 |
[1:15:42] | …to win the hearts and mindsof our enemies… | 赢取敌人的支持 |
[1:15:46] | …and turn them into our allies. | 将他们变成我们的盟友 |
[1:15:50] | And so, my fellow Americans… | 所以 各位同胞 |
[1:15:52] | …I will ask you tonightto support this new… | 今晚我请各位支持新的… |
[1:16:00] | -What’s going on? -We need to move you. | -怎么回事? -我们得护送你离开 |
[1:16:02] | Remain in your seats.No cause for alarm. | 请不要紧张 继续留在座位上 |
[1:16:06] | Okay, let’s put these dubs to work. | 好 让这些坦克上路吧 |
[1:16:12] | You sure you knowhow to drive this thing? | 你确定你会开这玩意? |
[1:16:18] | Just trying to get a feel for her. | 我在试手感 |
[1:16:21] | Yeah! I could get used to this. | 好耶 我会喜欢开这个 |
[1:16:28] | You know, somebodybetter leave a note. | 最好有人下去留张纸条 |
[1:16:30] | Okay, split off the vice president. | 好 带开副总统 |
[1:16:32] | -What are you doing? -Just following protocol, sir. | -你干嘛? -照标准程序处理 |
[1:16:48] | We’re in position. | 我们到了 |
[1:17:03] | Code red. Code red.Small-arms fire, Capitol building. | 紧急状态 国会大厦有状况 |
[1:17:06] | All units respond immediately. | 所有小队立刻报到 |
[1:17:15] | All right, Zeke, the tank is all yours. | 好了 阿齐 坦克是你的了 |
[1:17:18] | Hey, you know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[1:17:28] | I’ll take lead, you lay down cover. | 我带头 你帮忙掩护 |
[1:17:30] | What do you mean you’ll take lead? | 什么叫你带头? |
[1:17:32] | -I’m XXX. -Is this you, George? | -我是限制级战警 -乔治 是你吗? |
[1:17:35] | Are you doing this? | 这是你干的? |
[1:17:39] | Are you familiarwith the word “treason”? | 你知道”叛国”这个词吧? |
[1:17:41] | You’re a Jefferson man. | 你是杰佛逊的信徒 |
[1:17:43] | “The tree of liberty must berefreshed from time to time… | 自由之树需以爱国者的… |
[1:17:46] | …with the blood of patriots.” | 鲜血灌溉 |
[1:17:49] | “And tyrants.”That’s the end of the quote. | 还有专制君主那才是这句话的结尾 |
[1:17:53] | I will do whatever it takesto keep this nation safe and strong. | 我愿尽全力确保国家安全 |
[1:17:56] | Compassion? Understanding? | 同情?理解? |
[1:17:59] | What world are you living in? | 你活在哪个世界啊? |
[1:18:05] | Get rid of him. | 干掉他 |
[1:18:08] | Okay, Zeke, do it. Do it now. | 好 阿齐 就是现在 |
[1:18:10] | -Let’s redecorate. -Fire in the hole. | -重新装璜罗 -发跑 |
[1:18:21] | Two Team, 6 o’clock.One Team, 12. | 二队6点钟方向一队12点钟方向 |
[1:18:31] | Sergeant. | 士官 |
[1:18:44] | Get Gibbons up here. | 带纪本上来 |
[1:18:45] | Roger that. We’re on our way. | 知道了 我们马上到 |
[1:18:48] | Let’s finish this. | 我们做个了结吧 |
[1:19:02] | -Good shooting. -Navy SEALs. High scores, Coronado. | -好枪法 -海军特勤队最高分 |
[1:19:05] | Please. I got high score. | 拜托 最高分的是我 |
[1:19:07] | But I beat them in ’96. | 我在96年改写了记录 |
[1:19:10] | What, you don’t readthe newsletter? | 怎么 你不看队友快讯的啊? |
[1:19:11] | We’re coming in from the southwesthalls. We’ll be with you in 30… | 我们从西南方接近 马上就… |
[1:19:22] | Drop it! | 放下武器 |
[1:19:24] | Now! I said, drop it. | 我说放下 |
[1:19:34] | What took you so damn longto get here? | 你搞什么拖这么久才来? |
[1:19:37] | Same old Gibbons.Maybe I should put this back on. | 臭纪本 也许我该把这贴回去 |
[1:19:40] | Don’t get a “thank you” or a”happy to see you, Stone” or nothing. | 不说谢谢也没真高兴见到你之类的话 |
[1:19:49] | See? I told you you should havekilled that bitch. | 看吧 我就说你该杀了她的 |
[1:19:55] | Bravo to Sub Team.Bravo to Sub Team. | 呼叫副队呼叫副队 |
[1:19:57] | We can still make this workif we have Gibbons. | 如果纪本还在我们手上我们还是可以做到的 |
[1:19:59] | Charlie, where the hell is he? | 查理 纪本人呢? |
[1:20:01] | I’m right here, general. | 我马上到 将军 |
[1:20:03] | Checkmate in three.You should have seen it coming. | 你该料到有今天的 |
[1:20:06] | Give up while you still can, George.It’s over. | 趁早收手吧 乔治结束了 |
[1:20:10] | Things not going according to plan? | 计划失败了? |
[1:20:17] | Sir? | 长官? |
[1:20:18] | Sergeant, sidearm. | 士官 把手枪给我 |
[1:20:20] | We’ll fall back to the train. | 我们搭火车走 |
[1:20:26] | Captain, he’s got to have a backup.What would it be? | 上校 他一定有备用计划那会是什么? |
[1:20:31] | There’s a presidential bullet train… | 这里地下三楼有子弹列车 |
[1:20:33] | …three stories downfor emergency evacuation. | 供总统紧急撤退用 |
[1:20:39] | Go after him. We’ll take care of this. | 去救人 这里交给我们 |
[1:21:16] | -Sergeant. -You, you, out. | -士官-你、你 都出去 |
[1:21:19] | Do what he says. | 照他说的去做 |
[1:21:23] | No! | 不! |
[1:21:25] | Drive. | 开车 |
[1:21:35] | Toby, I need a ride. Something fast. | 托比 我需要车 要够快 |
[1:21:44] | Listen up. I want three Black Hawkson that pad, ASAP. | 我要三架黑鹰追击 越快越好 |
[1:21:47] | Clear the road. I got a car incoming. | 净空街道 有车要来 |
[1:21:49] | Stay clear of the building. | 请净空大楼 |
[1:21:50] | Only security and militarypersonnel may enter. | 只准随扈以及军事人员进入 |
[1:21:53] | Time to throw the last punch,lieutenant. Go get him. | 该阻止他了 上尉 去逮他吧 |
[1:22:04] | Heard you needed a ride. | 听说你需要用车 |
[1:22:08] | All civilians, remain where you areuntil cleared by security detail. | 所有市民请留在原位等待检查 |
[1:22:12] | How fast does she go? | 她能跑多快? |
[1:22:14] | Let me know. | 记得告诉我 |
[1:22:26] | -Yeah? -Steele, where’s that train going? | -喂? -那辆火车往哪开? |
[1:22:29] | -North-northwest. Straight up l-95. -Got it. | -西北方 往95号公路-知道了 |
[1:22:32] | -Darius, wait a… -He’s not a big fan of waiting. | -等等 -他不喜欢等待 |
[1:22:35] | Neither am I. Let’s go. | 我也一样 走吧 |
[1:23:40] | There it is. | 在那里 |
[1:23:45] | Okay, get me closer. | 好 送我过去 |
[1:23:55] | Faster. | 开快点 |
[1:24:07] | Sit down, Jim. | 坐下 |
[1:24:10] | Feels good, doesn’t it?To get your hands dirty? | 动手揍人感觉很好吧? |
[1:24:13] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[1:24:18] | Okay, let’s seewhat half a million buys. | 看看五十万美元车的能耐 |
[1:24:45] | I can’t get a clean shot. | 我找不到机会开枪 |
[1:24:47] | Maybe you can’t, but he can. | 也许你不行 但是他行 |
[1:25:55] | They’ll just keep coming, George.There’s no way you’re gonna hide. | 他们会前仆后继的来你不可能躲得掉的 |
[1:25:58] | Why should I hide? The man thattried to save the president but failed? | 我干嘛躲? 我试图救总统 却不幸失败 |
[1:26:03] | I’ll be seen as a patriot. | 我会成为爱国志士 |
[1:26:06] | “Tried to save the president but…”You mean…? | “试图救总统”你是指… |
[1:26:08] | A national tragedy. | 国家的悲剧 |
[1:26:10] | Look at it this way:You might get your own holiday. | 这么看吧你可能会有专属的纪念日呢 |
[1:27:45] | Hillbilly, you need to lighten up. | 乡巴佬 你需要开个光 |
[1:27:54] | -Brakes are blown. I can’t slow down. -We won’t be needing you anymore. | -刹车被炸坏 我无法刹车-那我们就不需要你了 |
[1:28:03] | Move. | 走 |
[1:28:20] | -Okay, ready. -All right, here we go. | -好 预备-开始了 |
[1:28:36] | Drop and slide, lieutenant. | 把武器丢过来 上尉 |
[1:28:38] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[1:28:58] | Can’t hold it steady. | 我没办法稳住 |
[1:29:01] | Down. | 趴下 |
[1:29:07] | Just like old times, huh? | 就跟以前一样 |
[1:29:09] | Yeah. How’s that jaw, general? | 是啊 你的下巴好吗? |
[1:29:12] | I think of youevery time I chew steak. | 我每次吃牛排就会想起你 |
[1:29:18] | And I thought of youevery night I spent in prison. | 我在牢里每晚都会想起你 |
[1:29:32] | Go! Run! | 快跑! |
[1:29:43] | Sir… | 长官 |
[1:29:45] | …you’re gonna have to jump. | 你得用跳的 |
[1:30:19] | Almost in. | 就快到了 |
[1:30:30] | I’ve been waiting for thisfor 10 years. | 我等这一刻等十年了 |
[1:30:36] | Well, keep waiting. | 继续等下去吧 |
[1:30:45] | Your turn to do the dying, general. | 该你去死了 将军 |
[1:31:36] | Wars come and go,but my soldiers stay eternal. | 战争来去 但军人长存 |
[1:31:41] | What’s that you said? | 你说什么? |
[1:31:44] | Looks like there’s a man who deservesa presidential commendation, sir. | 看来有人值得总统的褒扬了 |
[1:31:48] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:31:50] | And then some. | 还有其他人 |
[1:31:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:31:53] | And then some. | 还有其他人 |
[1:32:14] | The nation is in shock todayin the aftermath of last night’s… | 昨晚国会大厦的武装攻击 |
[1:32:18] | The assault on the Capitol hasreverberated around the world… | 震惊全世界与全美国 |
[1:32:21] | The death toll is unknown. Authoritiessay all assailants were killed. | 死亡人数未知 根据当局的报导所有武装歹徒都已身亡 |
[1:32:24] | The attack was thwartedby a joint effort… | 国会大厦的攻击事件 |
[1:32:26] | …from D. C. Policeand federal agencies. | 由华府警方与联邦探员联手出击 |
[1:32:29] | A group of armed assailantsmanaged to penetrate security… | 一群武装歹徒渗透层层安检 |
[1:32:32] | Sources confirmthe president is secure. | 白宫消息来源确认总统安全无恙 |
[1:32:34] | Secretary of DefenseGeorge Deckert… | 此外国防部长德克 |
[1:32:36] | …was buried with fullmilitary honors today. | 今天以隆重军礼被埋葬 |
[1:32:39] | Secretary Deckert lost his lifewhile trying to rescue the president… | 德克部长国会大厦遇袭时 |
[1:32:42] | …during the attack on the Capitol. | 试图拯救总统生命而丧命 |
[1:32:45] | He will be remembered as oneof our nation’s greatest heroes. | 世人将永志这位国家英雄 |
[1:32:48] | I love this town. | 我真爱这个城市 |
[1:32:50] | Now, more than ever,we need heroes. | 现在 我们比以往更需要英雄 |
[1:32:53] | So it is with great pride… | 我以无比的骄傲 |
[1:32:56] | …that I bestow thisCongressional Medal of Honor… | 将此国会荣誉勋章 |
[1:32:59] | …on Kyle Christopher Steele. | 授予凯尔史提 |
[1:33:02] | And I hold this medalfor the unknown soldier… | 同时我也保留此勋章给一位不知名的军人 |
[1:33:06] | …wherever he may be. | 不论他身在何方 |
[1:33:08] | For wars come and go… | 战争来去 |
[1:33:10] | …but my soldiers, they stay eternal. | 但我的士兵 却永远长存 |
[1:33:14] | Did the president just quote Tupac? | 总统引用了图帕克的话? |
[1:33:17] | Son of a bitch stole my line. | 这混蛋竟然偷用我的词 |
[1:33:25] | So, what’s this? | 这是什么? |
[1:33:28] | You out? | 你要走? |
[1:33:31] | You know me, Lo. | 你知道我的 |
[1:33:33] | I’m only good at 100-pluswith a couple of cops on my tail. | 我只会跑给警察追 |
[1:33:37] | And you got a good life here… | 而你在这里过的很好 |
[1:33:48] | That ought to keep me goinganother nine years. | 那可以让我再撑九年 |
[1:33:54] | D… | 达流士… |
[1:33:56] | …how fast did she go? | 她跑多快? |
[1:33:59] | Two-twenty, 225. | 220、225英里 |
[1:34:05] | The second-best ride of my life. | 我这辈子第二快的速度 |
[1:34:26] | D… | 达流士… |
[1:34:28] | …you forgot something. | 你忘了东西 |
[1:35:03] | Sir, I’ve got some ideasfor the next XXX. | 长官 下一任战警我有主意 |
[1:35:06] | I think it’s my turn to choose now. | 我想该让我来选了 |
[1:35:08] | Hold on, gentlemen.I pick the agents. | 等等 人选由我来决定 |
[1:35:11] | I think we need to goeven further off the grid next time. | 我们下次得更出奇制胜 |
[1:35:15] | Fresh face. New model. | 新面孔、新外型 |
[1:35:18] | I’ve got the perfect candidate. | 我有个最佳人选 |