英文名称:Taking Lives
年代:2004
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[00:50] | The 2:15 to Mont Laurier will be loading at gate number 10. | 2:15的去蒙特罗里的在10号通道上车 |
[01:01] | One ticket, please. Mont Laurier. | 一张去蒙特罗里的票 |
[01:09] | Do you mind? The guy in the back, he won’t stop snoring. | 不好意思 我坐这里可以么 他呼噜打个不停 |
[01:14] | No. Sure. | 没事 坐吧 |
[01:19] | I’m Matt. | 我是马特 |
[01:21] | -I’m Martin. -Hey, Martin. Nice to meet you. | -马丁 -嘿 马丁 幸会 |
[01:24] | -Nice to meet you. -Where you headed to? | -嗨 你好 -你要去哪儿? |
[01:27] | Just as far away as I can get. | 只想走得越远越好 |
[01:30] | Well, I’ll drink to that, brother. | 很好 不如为此干一杯吧 哥们儿 |
[01:39] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[01:51] | I think we got a little engine trouble here, folks. Just sit tight. | 伙计们好像引擎出了点毛病 坐好了 |
[01:55] | Man! You know, the same thing happened in St. Lawrence. | 倒霉! 上次在圣劳伦斯的时候也出过 这么一档子事 |
[01:58] | We had to sit tight for nearly eight hours. | 我们就一直傻坐了8个小时 |
[02:01] | Hell, this sucks. This totally sucks. | 该死 真他妈的该死 |
[02:07] | Three hundred and eighty-five dollars. Cash only. | 385美元 只收现金 |
[02:10] | All I got is my dad’s credit card. | 我只有我老爹的信用卡 |
[02:13] | You can’t read? | 你不认字么 |
[02:15] | Cash only. | 只收现金 |
[02:19] | -You have a license? -I had one. They took it away, though. | -你有驾照? -曾经有 不过被吊销了 |
[02:24] | Looks like you’re driving. | 看起来得是你来开车了 |
[02:46] | See that? | 看见了吗? |
[02:51] | Fake. | 假牙 |
[02:53] | -What happened? -Courtesy of my stepdad. | -怎么回事? -出于我后爹对我的礼节 |
[02:55] | Hit me so hard I flew across the kitchen, dented the Sheetrock. | 一拳把我打飞出了厨房撞在马路崖子上 |
[02:58] | My mom watched the whole thing. | 我妈就在旁边看着 |
[03:00] | -Why? -Why does he do half the things he does? | -为什么? -那得问问他为什么为什么发癫 |
[03:03] | Fucking psycho, 200 pounds of worthless grease. | 该死的疯子 200磅的蠢猪 |
[03:07] | But I got him back. | 但是我也回敬他了 |
[03:09] | What? You popped him? | 怎么? 你也给了他两下? |
[03:10] | Got me a tour of hell, though. Had me in military school by the next morning. | 他想第二天把我送进军事学校 那里跟地狱没什么两样 |
[03:14] | But I don’t believe in following people’s rules, man. | 不过别人说得什么所谓规则 我根本不感兴趣 |
[03:17] | Fuck people, fuck their rules. That’s why I jumped the wall two days ago. | 操他妈所有人 操他妈所有规则 两天后我就从里面逃出来了 |
[03:21] | Now I’m going to Seattle to play music. | 现在我要去西雅图玩儿音乐了 |
[03:42] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[03:48] | I’m so sorry, man. I’m an idiot, I wasn’t paying attention. | 真抱歉 我是白痴 刚才我走神了 |
[03:51] | No. Forget about it, man. | 没关系哥们儿 |
[03:53] | We’re lucky this piece of shit had a spare. Fuck. | 操 不幸中的万幸这还有个后备的轮胎 |
[03:55] | You ever changed a tire before, Martin? | 马丁 你换过轮子么? |
[03:58] | Didn’t think so. Cool. | 好吧没换过也无所谓 |
[04:02] | Okay. What do we got here? | 好吧看看我们都有什么 |
[04:05] | Oh, yeah, I’ll have us back on the road in no time, no time at all. | 耶 我们一会儿就能上路了 马上 |
[04:08] | But this time, I’m driving. Cool? | 不过这次还是让我来开车吧 |
[04:16] | Fucker’s on tight. | 真他妈紧 |
[04:37] | First one’s kind of always the hardest. After that, the rest of them come off pretty easy. | 别担心凡事第一步总是很困难 之后就迎刃而解了 |
[04:45] | You and I are about the same height, man. | 你跟我的个头差不多啊 |
[04:49] | What? | 什么? |
[06:14] | Be quiet. | 安静 |
[10:05] | Officer. Officer, I need your help. | 警官警官 请帮帮我 |
[10:08] | I just saw my son on the ferry. | 我刚刚在码头看见我儿子 |
[10:13] | My son is dead. | 我儿子已经死了 |
[10:15] | He died 1 9 years ago, but this was my son. | 他19年前就死了 不过我确定这个就是我儿子 |
[10:19] | He walked straight in front of me. We had eye contact. | 他就从我面前走过去 我们对视了一下 |
[10:23] | He recognized me. | 他认出了我 |
[10:25] | A mother’s not wrong about things like this. | 母亲对这种事从来错不了 |
[10:29] | How can I explain how dangerous he was, how? | 我怎么才能让你相信他曾经是个多危险的人? |
[10:34] | No, not “was.” | 不 不是”曾经” |
[10:38] | Is. | 现在也是 |
[10:40] | My son is a very dangerous man. | 我儿子是个非常危险的家伙 |
[10:51] | -What are you doing? -Preparing a briefing for Agent Scott. | -你在干嘛? -给斯科特探员准备汇报的资料 |
[10:56] | Agent Scott? | 斯科特? |
[10:58] | I don’t understand why he needs someone else. We’ve got everything under control. | 我不明白他干嘛还要找别人来 一切都在我们掌握之下 |
[11:02] | -We don’t have anything, Joseph. -Because we didn’t have enough time. | -我们还没掌握一切 约瑟夫 -那是因为我们时间有限 |
[11:06] | -We need a couple more days, that’s it. -She here yet? | -我们还需要更多的时间 -她来了么? |
[11:09] | She was on the flight. They can’t find her. Gerard is checking baggage claim. | 之前是在飞机上 现在又找不到她了 杰拉德在查行李的记录 |
[11:14] | -She’s going to be advising, right? -This isn’t about territory, Paquette. | -她不是应该被警告一下么? -现在可不是分地盘的时候 皮卡特 |
[11:18] | There hasn’t been a murder like this in years. | 很多年没遇见这样的凶手了 |
[11:20] | And the first thing you do is bring in someone else. Come on. | 所以我们能做的第一件事就是接纳 新人加入 合作点 |
[11:24] | I have a strange feeling about this murder. | 对这个罪犯我有种奇怪的感觉 |
[11:27] | We need help. We have nothing. | 我们需要帮助 因为现在我们一无所有 |
[11:30] | You call me as soon as she gets here. | 她一到你就打电话给我 |
[12:23] | You got to be fucking kidding me. | 你他妈的是跟我开玩笑么 |
[12:25] | -Special Agent Scott? -Yes. | -特别探员斯科特? -正是 |
[12:29] | We were waiting for you at the station. | 我们本来在车站等你呢 |
[12:32] | -That’s a grave, you know. -Yes, I know that. | -这是个墓你不知道么 -嗯 我知道 |
[12:39] | -Agent Scott. -Monsieur Director, hello. | -斯科特探员 -你好 |
[12:42] | I see you are already making yourself comfortable. | 我想你现在跟他们相处的已经很融洽 |
[12:45] | Joseph Paquette and Emile Duval. They’re leading the investigation. | 约瑟夫皮卡特和埃米尔杜文 这次的调查由他俩负责 |
[12:48] | -Nice to meet you. -Nice to meet you. Thanks for inviting me. | -你好 -你好 谢谢你们邀请我参与调查 |
[12:52] | We didn’t. | 事实上我们没有 |
[12:54] | We’re pretty sure the victim was killed somewhere else, then brought here. | 我们可以肯定受害者是在别处被杀死 然后运送到这的 |
[12:59] | I think it was premeditated. | 我想这个案件是有预谋的 |
[13:02] | -What? -I think it was premeditated. | -什么? -我认为这是有预谋的 |
[13:04] | I think the killer chose this site, specifically, and dug it in advance. | 我想凶手之前就选好了这个地方 并且提前挖好了这个坟坑 |
[13:10] | I can show you You can tell because See this? The corners? | 看看这个 你也会跟我一样作出这样的判断 看见了么 这些边角? |
[13:13] | They’re neat. They’re symmetrical. | 很整齐 而且是对称的 |
[13:15] | The proportions are precise. | 比例很精确 |
[13:18] | They’re exactly 5 foot, 1 1 inches. | 正好是5英尺11英寸 |
[13:20] | -Your victim 5-1 0? -Yes, exactly. | -受害者身高是5英尺10英寸吧? -没错 |
[13:24] | I think he’s been watching him for a few weeks | 我想凶手在作案前已经对受害人观察了很多天 |
[13:27] | studying his habits, his routine. | 研究过他的习惯和路线 |
[13:29] | And he knew he could rely on digging the grave right here. | 最后他知道他应该在这儿挖个坑 |
[13:32] | And how did he know the victim would be here when he wanted? | 但是他怎么知道受害人会 按他希望的时间到这? |
[13:37] | That’s a bicycle path, right? | 那边是一条自行车道是吧 |
[13:40] | On the photos you sent | 在你们发过来的照片中 |
[13:42] | the victim had these slight indentations on his ankles. | 受害者的脚踝上有轻微的锯齿伤痕 |
[13:46] | I’m guessing that’s from bicycle clips. | 我想那是被自行车夹住造成的 |
[13:49] | Also, there’s a sexual element to all this. | 而且 这里所有的物证还都表明了 有性的成分在里面 |
[13:52] | Strangling from behind, cutting off the hands, smashing in the face. | 从背后扼死 砍掉双手 捣烂脸部 |
[13:56] | It’s tactile. It’s immediate. It’s what turns him on. | 这些具体的 直接的行为 正说明了他为什么要这么做 |
[14:00] | And | 而且 |
[14:02] | he wanted you to find the body. | 他本来就想让你们找到尸体 |
[14:04] | I mean | 我的意思是 |
[14:06] | why else bury it at a construction site, unless you want it to be dug up, right? | 为什么把尸体埋在工地 除非你想让它有一天被人挖出来 不是么? |
[14:58] | His eyes, we think they were removed, or are they still in his skull? | 他的眼睛是被挖去了还是现在还在头颅里? |
[15:02] | -We don’t know. -I assume you’re doing | -我们不知道 -我想你们是在做 |
[15:04] | Skull reconstruction. Yes, of course. | 颅骨重塑 是的 |
[15:06] | -It’s being done right now. -Okay. | -马上就好了 -好的 |
[15:09] | Are we done here? | 我们可以走了? |
[15:11] | -Yeah. -Okay. | -是啊 -好吧 |
[15:13] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[15:15] | Don’t worry about Paquette. He’s impulsive. He wants to rush into everything. | 别在意皮卡特 他是个愣头青 什么时候都是那么莽撞 |
[15:19] | I don’t blame him. | 我不怪他 |
[15:21] | It’s good to see you again, llleana. | 很高兴能再见到你 依莲娜 |
[15:23] | Means a lot that you’re up here. | 你能来这帮忙意义重大 |
[15:26] | Lying in the grave. | 对于你躺在坟坑里 |
[15:28] | My investigators think you are some kind of witch. | 我的那两个探员还以为你是个巫婆呢 |
[15:32] | Well, I’ve been called worse. | 没关系以前还有叫得更难听的 |
[15:33] | -You know that. -I know. | -你知道的 -嗯 |
[17:08] | Hi. I’m sorry for disturbing you. A man was killed last night. | 对不起 打扰了 昨晚有一位男子被谋杀 |
[17:11] | It happened in a parking lot outside a 24-hour health club around 9:00. | 9点左右发生在一家24小时健身房外面的停车场 |
[17:15] | -Same m.o.? -Same everything. | -同样手法? -全都一样 |
[17:17] | We found the garrotte there. It looks homemade. | 我们在那发现了一个绞索 看起来像是自制的 |
[17:20] | The face was bashed in with a loose stone. | 脸部被石头猛击过 |
[17:22] | No time to get to the hands, though. | 但是他当时还没来得及砍掉死者的手 |
[17:24] | -Why not? -He was interrupted. | -为什么没有? -他被打断了 |
[17:27] | The victim’s name was Clive Morin, and that’s James Costa. | 受害人的名字是克莱夫莫瑞 那个人是詹姆斯·康斯塔 |
[17:31] | He claims he saw what happened. | 他说他当时目击了现场 |
[17:33] | He headed towards my car, and I hear | 他走向我的车 我听到 |
[17:36] | When our guys got there, he was trying to revive the victim. | 当我们的人赶到那 他正试图救死者的命 |
[17:39] | What about the blood on you? | 你身上的血怎么解释 |
[17:40] | You try to help somebody who’s bleeding to death | 当看到一个人正要流血而死的时候 我不能袖手旁观 |
[17:44] | -ls he checking out? -you get blood on you. | -他的情况已经查清了? -所以沾上血是肯定的 |
[17:47] | James McKeen Costa. Born Nova Scotia, 1965. | 詹姆斯 麦肯 康斯塔 1965年出生于新克斯舍 |
[17:50] | Everything looks pretty standard. | 他所有看起来都很正常 |
[17:54] | We’ve got blood samples and a DNA swab on the way to the lab. | 我们正把血样和DNA送到实验室检验 |
[17:57] | I turn, and I see | 我转过身看到 |
[18:01] | a man standing over somebody else | 看见一个男人骑在一个人身上 |
[18:04] | with | 手里 |
[18:07] | a rock | 拿着 |
[18:09] | in his hand. | 一块石头 |
[18:13] | And then | 然后 |
[18:14] | he started beating this guy’s face in. | 他开始用石头砸那个人的脸 |
[18:19] | -So I shouted -What did you shout? | -我当时就大叫起来 -你叫了什么? |
[18:25] | “Stop,” you know. Something dumb like that. I don’t know. I | “住手!” 当时我有点不知所措了 我也不知道该喊什么 |
[18:30] | And then I ran towards them. | 然后我就跑过去 |
[18:35] | And he looked up at me, and he pointed a gun at me. | 然后他抬头看见我 拿出一把枪指着我 |
[18:39] | And l. | 然后我 |
[18:44] | I don’t know. I thought | 我不知道 我想 |
[18:46] | I don’t know what I thought. Then he ran away. | 我跟本不知道在想什么 然后他就跑掉了 |
[18:49] | He’s gone, and then I call the cops. | 他走了之后我叫了警察 |
[18:52] | And I tried to perform CPR on the other guy until the paramedics came. | 然后在救护车来之前我做了一些急救的措施 |
[18:58] | Did you remove the garrotte? | 你拿掉了那个绞索? |
[19:00] | The? Oh, the thing around his neck? Yeah, I kind of had to. | 噢 就是套在他脖子上的东西? 是的 我要救他别无选择 |
[19:05] | -Did you see where the attacker went? -Yeah, he went far from me. Right? | -你看见那行凶的人往哪儿跑了么 -嗯 总之跑得离我很远了 |
[19:10] | What kind of gun did he have? | 他那把枪是什么样的? |
[19:14] | He had the kind that puts really big holes in people. | 就是那种能在人身上打一个大洞的 |
[19:20] | I saw this guy. | 我看见他了 |
[19:22] | All right? And I can draw a little bit, all right? So | 对吧? 我可以画一部分他的长相出来 对吧? 然后 |
[19:25] | maybe if you would give me a piece of paper, I can sketch him for you. | 如果你给我纸和笔 我就能画出他形貌的一个草图来 |
[19:37] | I don’t know about this guy. I can’t read him. | 我跟本不明白这家伙在说什么 |
[19:40] | Something about his answers. | 他的有些回答根本让人听不懂 |
[19:43] | You mind if I give it a try? | 你会介意我再去盘问他一次么? |
[19:45] | No, please go ahead. | 没事 你去吧 |
[19:51] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:03] | You another cop? | 你也是警察? |
[20:05] | In a way, yes. I’m Special Agent llleana Scott. | 可以这么说 我是特别探员依莲娜斯科特 |
[20:09] | -Special agent? -I’m FBl. I’m helping on the case. | -特别探员? -我是FBI 来协助调查此案的 |
[20:20] | -Can I ask a few questions? -You asking the same ones | -我能问你一些问题么? -也是刚才那些问题 |
[20:23] | -the other guy did? -Yes, probably. | -那个警察问过的? -有可能 |
[20:26] | -Do you mind if I have a cigarette? -No, of course not. | -我要抽支烟你介意么? -没事抽吧 |
[20:50] | You nervous? | 紧张? |
[20:53] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[20:56] | Extremely. | 紧张的要命 |
[20:58] | Thanks for the pad of paper. | 谢谢给我纸 |
[21:11] | So, what did he look like? | 那么凶手看起来什么样? |
[21:16] | He had extremely bright eyes. | 他有一双亮的出奇的眼睛 |
[21:19] | Burning, you know? | 就像在燃烧着 |
[21:21] | Even in the dark. | 黑暗里也亮的可怕 |
[21:23] | His hair | 他的头发 |
[21:26] | could have been blond. | 应该是金发 |
[21:33] | He had a beard. | 他有一撇小胡子 |
[21:35] | He had, not five-o’clock shadow | 不是那种短鬚 |
[21:39] | but something cultivated. | 而是那种显得有教养的那种 |
[21:46] | Did he seem agitated or in control? | 他的行为看起来是很狂躁还是冷静? |
[21:51] | Oh, Jesus. | 噢老天 |
[21:52] | Is that what I think it is? | 那是什么东西? |
[21:55] | Is that? That’s the | 那是? 就是那个 |
[21:56] | That was around his neck, right? Am I right? | 套在他脖子上的东西? |
[21:59] | -Am I right? -Yes, yes. | -是么? -是的 |
[22:01] | You did that on purpose? | 你是故意那样做的? |
[22:03] | All right, I’m doing my best here, all right? That man’s face was half gone! | 好吧 我已经尽我最大的努力 不是么? 那人的脸只剩下半张! |
[22:08] | I couldn’t even It didn’t even look human. | 我根本不能 那根本不是人类的脸了 |
[22:10] | I did everything I could to try to help him, and he | 我尽我所能救他 但是他还是 |
[22:15] | He died, okay? He died. There was. | 他还是死了对吧? 他死了 |
[22:19] | Look, there was too much blood there. I’d never seen so much blood in my life. | 听着 那儿流了一地的血 我从来没看过那么多血 |
[22:25] | And I kept trying, even though I knew that it was too late. | 但是我还是努力救他 甚至我也意识到那已经根本没用的时候 |
[22:29] | I saw the man who did this. Okay? | 我也看见了那个行凶的人 是吧? |
[22:33] | I saw him, and I can show you what he looks like. | 我看见了他 我可以向你描绘他的体貌 |
[22:38] | And then | 然后 |
[22:41] | you can go catch him. | 你们可以去抓他 |
[22:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:52] | What do you think? | 你在想什么? |
[22:53] | Yeah, pattern marks on Morin’s neck show the killer’s left-handed. | 依照莫瑞脖子上的印痕来说 凶手应该是个左撇子 |
[22:57] | He sketches with his right, tried to light a cigarette with his right. | 他却用他的右手打着火点烟 |
[23:01] | I think we need a little more than that, no? | 我想我们还应该有更多的依据 不是么? |
[23:03] | I know. There’s also a file open on the table. | 我知道 桌上我还留了一份档案 |
[23:06] | It’s your profile. Evidence, notes, everything. | 就是你的案件描述 证据 笔记 所有都在里面 |
[23:09] | If he were the killer, chances are he’d be trying to take a look. | 如果他就是凶手 他会注意到并且翻看 |
[23:13] | Psychopaths actually have very different brain patterns. | 精神变态者通常有着跟常人不同的大脑运作方式 |
[23:16] | You say words like “tree,” “sofa,” “house,” “rape,” “incest,” “murder” | 当你在说树木 沙发 房子 强奸 乱伦 凶杀 |
[23:23] | a normal person’s brain pattern changes, their frontal lobe reacts. | 这些在他们的大脑运作方式将会有变化 脑额叶会有不同的反应 |
[23:26] | Psychopaths have no reaction. | 而精神变态者不会有任何反应 |
[23:29] | They feel the same about murder as they do about dinner. | 对他们来说凶杀和吃饭意义上没什么区别 |
[23:32] | They have no emotional connection. | 他们没有和词汇之间的情感连接 |
[23:35] | Anyway, my point is that when he saw the garrotte | 总之我的意思是说 当他看见 那绞索的时候 |
[23:38] | he reacted | 他作出了反应 |
[23:40] | with genuine shock and disgust. | 是一种真实不作伪的惊诧和厌恶 |
[23:48] | A psychopath’s brain? | 精神变态的大脑? |
[23:52] | You learn a lot of that stuff at the FBl, don’t you? | 你还真从FBI那学了不少东西 |
[23:55] | I mean, all those theories, all those books. | 我的意思是这些一套一套的理论 |
[23:58] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的没错 |
[24:02] | I’m not sure what I see in you yet, with your tricks. | 我看得出你玩的那些小把戏 |
[24:07] | -I don’t have any. -Bullshit. | -我没玩什么把戏 -扯淡 |
[24:09] | You pulled a lot of them in that room. | 你刚才在屋里表演的那段还真不错 |
[24:11] | Agent Scott? | 斯科特探员? |
[24:13] | -Could I talk to you for a second? -Excuse me. | -能和你谈一下么? -对不起 |
[24:20] | I have sisters who get that look in their eye when they’re cornered and don’t like it. | 我的姐妹看见讨厌的东西时候也会露出那样的神情 |
[24:25] | -I’m sorry if I’m wrong, but -No. | -对不起 如果我错了 但 -不必道歉 |
[24:27] | -Thank you. -All right. | -谢谢 -没关系 |
[25:20] | -Agent Scott. -Can I talk to you? | -斯科特探员 -能跟你谈两句么? |
[25:27] | -You haven’t slept yet. -No. | -你还没睡 -恩 |
[25:31] | There’s a guard in the lobby of that hotel. | 饭店的大厅里就有个警卫 |
[25:34] | And we’re right by a road. So it doesn’t make any sense. | 而且旁边是一条马路 这些都没任何意义 |
[25:37] | Do you think it was staged? | 你认为他这么做是为了炫耀? |
[25:39] | No. There’s always a sense of joy in a staging. | 不 如果是炫耀的话里面 总会掺杂着一种愉悦的情绪 |
[25:41] | A kind of arrogance. There’s none of that behavior here. | 或者说是一种傲慢的态度 但是我没发现有任何这种行为 |
[25:44] | Maybe he wants us to find the bodies quickly, like at the construction site. | 也许他希望我们能尽快发现尸体 就像工地上的那个 |
[25:49] | Yeah. But why? | 有可能 但是为什么 |
[25:52] | I mean, why? He’s not taunting us. | 我的意思是他为什么这么做? 他的目的也不是要嘲弄我们 |
[25:55] | You know, there’s no “fuck you” anywhere. | 没有什么挑衅的成分在里面 |
[26:16] | Why do you do that? | 你在干嘛? |
[26:19] | -What? -Cover your ears? | -什么? -捂住你的耳朵? |
[26:24] | I just think better when it’s quiet. | 安静的时候我才能更好的思考 |
[26:26] | It makes sense. | 有意思 |
[26:35] | With all this, maybe he’s just getting desperate. | 可能他做的这些 正表明他已经开始丧心病狂了 |
[26:38] | -That happens, doesn’t it? -Yeah, but why? | -比如发生的这些事 能不能这么解释? -有可能 但是为什么? |
[26:42] | We’re nowhere near him. And he knows it. | 我们根本没他一点线索接近他 他肯定也知道 |
[26:57] | Henri Bisonnette, a freelance scuba diver. | 亨利·毕索耐特 一个自由职业潜水者 |
[27:01] | -ls that our construction site body? -Yes. | -就是工地上的那具尸体? -对 |
[27:04] | His sister identified him. | 他姐姐已经确认了 |
[27:08] | Bisonnette used to work for him on and off for a few years. | 毕索耐特曾经为他工作过几年 |
[27:11] | Also, his sister said he disappeared just about a couple of weeks ago. | 他姐姐还说他是几星期前失踪的 |
[27:15] | But his credit cards have been in use all this time. | 但是他的信用卡在这段时间里 还一直被人使用 |
[27:25] | What kind of a man was he? What do we know? | 他是个什么样的人? 有什么资料在手上么 |
[27:28] | He lived in a small apartment | 他独居一间小公寓 |
[27:30] | picked up odd computer jobs | 接一些临时的关于电脑的工作 |
[27:33] | didn’t have a lot of friends. | 没什么朋友 |
[27:36] | You ever do that? Go diving? | 你玩儿过潜么? |
[27:39] | My ex-wife made us take one of those Club Med holidays. | 假日的时候我前妻 带我们去潜水俱乐部玩过一次 |
[27:42] | She wasn’t down 20 feet before she freaked out. Couldn’t take it. | 还没潜到20英尺 她就不行了 |
[27:55] | That’s a good one. | 这笑话不错 |
[28:01] | Have you ever gone diving, Agent Scott? | 你玩过潜水么 斯科特探员? |
[28:06] | No, I’ve never tried it. | 我从来没有过 |
[28:09] | It’s very serene, right? | 水里是个非常安静的世界啊 |
[28:11] | The fish swim all around you. They don’t even mind you’re there. | 鱼就在你身边游动 它们也根本不介意你在哪儿 |
[28:15] | You’d like it, it’s quiet. | 你一定会喜欢的 十分安静的运动 |
[28:19] | -I’ve got a hit on that sketch. -Where? | -那个罪犯的肖像好像有进展了 -什么地方? |
[28:21] | Some residential hotel near the river. | 河边的一个旅店 |
[28:24] | -What are you doing? -Shouldn’t we be going? | -你要干嘛? -我们不是该出发了么? |
[28:27] | We’re still eating our breakfast. | 我们早餐还没吃完呢 |
[28:46] | -Follow me. -Thank you. | -跟我来吧 -谢谢 |
[28:48] | So he paid me cash three months in advance, and I never see him. | 他一次就预付了3个月的房租 之后就没见过他 |
[28:51] | Did you see him here? | 你在这见过他? |
[28:54] | Yeah, that’s him. | 对就是他 |
[28:56] | But before you guys bust him, he kind of owes me $90 on the phone bill. | 不过你们要是待会儿要是要了他的命 他还欠我90块钱的电话费呢 |
[29:00] | Maybe you guys can take care of that. | 你们能不能代他付钱? |
[29:03] | You know what? We need that phone bill. | 好吧 不过我们需要那个电话记录 |
[29:08] | -All right. You guys gonna pay it? -We’ll see. | -好吧你们可得付钱 -待会儿见 |
[32:08] | Everything’s clear. | 没发现什么 |
[32:42] | -Oh, shit. -What? | -噢 妈的 -什么? |
[32:57] | The ring from the finger was engraved with the name Clark William Edwards. | 那手指上的戒指刻着的名字是克拉克·威廉·爱德华 |
[33:02] | It’s from Vancouver Secondary School. | 温哥华人 |
[33:05] | Thirty-four years old. Works part-time on an Alaskan cruise line. | 34岁 在阿拉斯加航线上打些零工 |
[33:09] | His credit card was used yesterday in Montreal. | 他的信用卡昨天在蒙特利尔被用过 |
[33:12] | -He had not been reported missing. -Good. | -他还没有被宣布为失踪人口 -很好 |
[33:15] | -Let’s keep it that way. -Why? | -保持这样就行 -为什么? |
[33:17] | Let’s not reward the killer with coverage. | 这样做不是助长凶手的信心么 |
[33:19] | He likes attention. He’ll be pissed. | 他喜欢被注意 但是没被关注就会愤怒发狂 |
[33:21] | If he’s pissed off, he’ll make a mistake. | 一旦他失去了理智就会出现破绽 |
[33:24] | We should put a marker on Edwards’ credit card and order surveillance of this place. | 我们可以跟踪爱德华的信用卡并且监视这里 |
[33:29] | -So we’re getting close. -One more thing. | -我们现在又进展了一步了 -还有件事 |
[33:32] | The lab results on Costa’s DNA came in. | 实验室对康斯塔的DNA化验报告出来了 |
[33:34] | -He’s clean. -Good. | -他是清白的 -很好 |
[34:37] | Man. | 喔 |
[34:39] | You got those coffees and a sandwich? | 你也到这里喝咖啡? |
[34:48] | So this isn’t a coincidence, right? | 那么就是说这不是巧合了? |
[34:51] | No. | 是的 |
[34:53] | The two cops outside the gallery? That’s not a coincidence either, right? | 画室外面有两个警察? 那也不是巧合吧? |
[34:57] | Does that bother you? | 你不习惯那样是么? |
[35:00] | I’ve been looking over my shoulder since this whole thing happened, so no. | 那件事发生后我就觉得我一直被别人盯着 |
[35:05] | -I’m glad for the company. -How are you doing? | -谢谢你们对我的保护 -你还好么? |
[35:10] | I can’t sleep. | 无法入睡 |
[35:12] | But that’s all right. | 不过其他还不错 |
[35:14] | I have a giant show on Friday, bunch of new paintings. | 星期五有个大型画展我要参加 |
[35:17] | If I don’t sell them, I’m gonna go broke. | 如果我的那些新画卖不出去 我就破产了 |
[35:19] | So I’m throwing myself into my work. Kind of like you. | 所以现在我在全心全意投入工作 跟你们一样 |
[35:26] | -Here you go. -Keep it. Thanks. | -拿着 -谢谢 |
[35:28] | Did you get any responses to the sketch? | 根据那幅肖像有什么线索了么 |
[35:33] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[35:38] | You’re being vague. | 你说话一直模棱两可 |
[35:50] | That night, do you remember Clive Morin fighting back? | 那天晚上你记得有看到克莱夫莫瑞在反抗么? |
[35:58] | I mean, you know | 我的意思是 |
[36:00] | it took me a couple seconds to see, even register, what was going on. | 我当时花了好几秒钟才看清楚 |
[36:05] | I heard these sounds, I saw him with the rock. | 我先听见那声音 然后看见他拿着那块石头 |
[36:08] | By the time I saw Clive Morin | 同时也看到那个叫莫瑞的人 |
[36:12] | you know, he wasn’t doing anything. | 他当时没有任何反抗 |
[36:19] | How do you know CPR? | 你怎么知道做急救的? |
[36:22] | I don’t. | 我一点不懂 |
[36:23] | I mean, l | 我的意思是我 |
[36:26] | I tried to do CPR on him | 试图给他做急救 |
[36:29] | but I just did what I could, you know? | 但是我所做的只是我当时能做的 你明白么? |
[36:32] | I imitated what I’ve seen on TV. | 我想模仿我在电视里看过的急救方法 |
[36:37] | You looking at my fingers? You looking at this? | 你在看我的手指? 这个? |
[36:39] | -Yes. -You’re, like, looking at everything. | -嗯 -你似乎对所有东西都很好奇 |
[36:42] | No, this is This is l I make my own frames. | 这个 这个是 我在做画框的时候弄伤的 |
[36:47] | You know, and l. | 你知道 我 |
[36:49] | The closer we get to the show, the worse my accuracy is. | 越是离画展的时间近了 我的准头就越差 |
[36:55] | How long have you been doing that, dealing art? | 你从事艺术品交易有多久了? |
[36:59] | I started right after school. | 毕业之后就一直在做 |
[37:04] | I went to Thailand, you know? And l. | 我去过泰国 |
[37:08] | I met this very strange old man who was a painter. | 在那遇见了一个非常奇怪的老人 他是个画家 |
[37:11] | But he didn’t have any money so he just | 但是他也身无分文 他只是 |
[37:14] | You know, he’d just paint everything. And he had these doors. | 你可以想像 画一切东西 他画过一些门 |
[37:18] | These incredible doors that he’d painted. | 他画的那些门简直不可思议 |
[37:20] | And he gave me a couple of them. | 他给我了几张画 |
[37:23] | And so I brought them here and I sold them | 我把它们带回来卖掉了 |
[37:25] | for, you know, not much money, but I sent it back to him, the money. | 当然可想而知 没卖几个钱 后来我把那些钱寄会给那个老人了 |
[37:30] | You know? And it was a fortune to him. | 对他来说那可是一大笔钱了 |
[37:33] | And that’s how I started. | 这就是我如何开始从事艺术品交易的 |
[37:39] | That’s very nice. | 很好的故事 |
[37:43] | I’d like to buy you a cup of coffee, but it looks like you have a problem. | 我想请你喝杯咖啡 不过看起来你好像有心事 |
[37:48] | Well, the first step is admitting to it. | 好吧 第一步通常是承认它 |
[37:53] | Is that a sense of humor? Is that what that is? It is. | 这是你表达幽默的方法么? 这种方式么? |
[37:57] | All that and What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[38:05] | My cell phone number, in case you remember anything else. | 我的手机号码 一旦又你想起来什么可以找我 |
[38:09] | Anything that might be helpful. | 随便什么事可能都有帮助 |
[38:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:15] | All right. Well, thanks. | 好的谢谢 |
[38:18] | Okay, I’ll | 好 我会 |
[38:21] | Maybe you want to come to the show on Friday night. | 也许你可以周五晚上来看画展 |
[38:24] | You know, I think you’d like it. Lots of strange, disturbing pieces. | 我觉得你会喜欢的 稀奇古怪的什么都有 |
[38:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:38] | Whoever was in that hotel room called this number 20 times. | 那旅店房间的电话给谁打了20次电话? |
[38:42] | “Rebecca Asher.” | “瑞贝卡·阿什” |
[38:44] | She claimed to have seen her dead son at the Quebec ferry terminal three weeks ago. | 3周前她向警察报告过在魁北克的码头 看见过她死去的儿子 |
[38:49] | -And what do we know about her? -ln her late 60s, no husband, lives alone. | -关于她有什么资料? -60多岁 没有丈夫 独居 |
[39:00] | I’m gonna handle this one on my own, I think. Okay? | 我一个人去处理这件事 好么? |
[39:20] | I know you’ve seen this picture on the news | 我知道你从新闻上已经看过这些照片了 |
[39:23] | but if you could take a closer look at it, please? | 不过你现在能不能更仔细的看一下? |
[39:28] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:34] | Could that be your son? | 这是你儿子么? |
[39:37] | It could be. | 有可能是 |
[39:47] | I recognized him on the ferry. | 我在码头看见过他 |
[39:49] | He had a full beard, hat low on his forehead. | 留着络腮胡子 帽檐压的很低 |
[39:53] | But his eyes | 但是当我看到他的眼睛 |
[39:55] | they were unmistakable. | 那是绝对错不了的 |
[40:00] | And he was pulling on his ear. | 他的耳朵在紧张的时候 |
[40:04] | It’s an old nervous tic from childhood. | 会抽搐一两下 那是小时后落下的习惯 |
[40:07] | I could never get him to break it. | 我让他改了好几次他也没改掉 |
[40:11] | Were you ever actually asked to identify a body years ago? | 他死亡的时候你去现场认尸体了么? |
[40:17] | They showed me some remains | 他们只给我看了一些残留物 |
[40:20] | that had been hit by a truck. | 因为被卡车撞的已经乱七八糟了 |
[40:25] | I can’t say that I was in any way prepared for it. | 我当时实在没有这个心理准备 |
[40:29] | No, of course not. | 嗯我想也是 |
[40:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:39] | -May l? -Please. | -可以么? -请便 |
[40:49] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[40:51] | No. No, that is Reese. | 不不 那个是里斯 |
[40:54] | That’s Martin’s older brother. | 马丁的哥哥 |
[40:57] | By older, I mean three minutes. | 只比马丁早3分钟出世 |
[41:00] | -Twins? -ldentical. | -双胞胎? -是的 |
[41:04] | Has Reese been receiving any strange phone calls, or? | 那么里斯最近有没有接到奇怪的电话 |
[41:11] | Of course you couldn’t know. | 你不知道 |
[41:14] | Reese passed away. | 里斯早就过世了 |
[41:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:19] | They were 1 4. | 那时他们14岁 |
[41:21] | They took a raft out on the Saint Michel. | 他们去圣米希尔河里玩木筏漂流 |
[41:24] | There had been a very big snow melt-off that year | 那年雪化的很快水也很急 |
[41:27] | and Martin fell overboard. | 马丁掉下了木筏 |
[41:30] | Reese jumped in to save him. | 里斯跳下水去救他 |
[41:33] | Only Martin reached the shore. | 但是最后只有马丁一个人爬上岸 |
[41:37] | -That must have been devastating for you. -lt was. | -那件事对你的打击一定很大 -都是过去的事了 |
[41:43] | Well, it was for Martin too. | 对马丁的打击也一样大 |
[41:47] | You know, Reese. | 你知道里斯 |
[41:52] | He was just charismatic | 是个很让人着迷的孩子 |
[41:54] | outgoing. | 是个乐天派 |
[41:56] | After he died, Martin just took a strange turn. | 他死后 马丁就开始变得奇怪了 |
[42:00] | He became violent. | 变的很暴力 |
[42:03] | And when he was 1 6, he stole most of my jewelry and ran away. | 他16岁的时候偷走了几乎所有我的首饰跑掉了 |
[42:08] | The police from St. Jovite called me just a few days later | 然后过了几天圣祖维特的警察就来到我家 |
[42:12] | telling me about the accident. | 告诉了我那件事故 |
[42:16] | That’s a great one. | 真是不行 |
[42:18] | Oh, yes. | 噢是的 |
[42:20] | Summer vacation, Fort Rupert. | 暑假 在祖伯特堡 |
[42:23] | And this? | 这个呢? |
[42:24] | Oh, that was our first symphony. | 噢 这个是第一次参加乐队 |
[42:28] | -The Magic Flute. -Of course. | -双簧管 -嗯 |
[42:31] | He’s cute. | 他很可爱 |
[42:32] | He was. | 曾经是 |
[42:36] | He was cute. | 以前是很可爱 |
[42:43] | Now, that’s Martin. | 这个是马丁 |
[42:45] | He always had to wear those big glasses. | 他总是带着大大的眼镜 |
[42:48] | Half the time, I couldn’t tell them apart unless he had those on. | 他要是不带眼镜我几乎就分辨不出他们 |
[42:54] | Here, I’ll just take | 我去给你拿 |
[42:56] | that thing for you. | 那个东西过来 |
[43:00] | -Oh, I forgot my purse. I’ll just be -I’ll get it. | -我忘了我的包 -我去拿 |
[43:22] | Here you are. | 给 |
[43:24] | Thanks. I appreciate your time. You’ve been very helpful. | 占用你这么多时间 我想你提供的对我们很有帮助 |
[43:28] | You will call me when you find him, won’t you? | 如果找到他你会给我打个电话吧? |
[43:31] | Yes, of course. | 那当然 |
[43:33] | Good. | 好 |
[43:42] | So? | 如何? |
[43:44] | How long does it take here to dig up a body? | 如果要挖一具尸体出来要多少时间? |
[44:01] | According to his mother, Martin Asher had only broken one bone in his life: | 根据他母亲所说的 马丁阿什一生只骨折过一次: |
[44:06] | The left radius, falling off a chair or something. | 左桡骨 因为从椅子上跌下来 |
[44:10] | This kid broke a lot of bones. | 但是这具尸体有很多处骨折 |
[44:14] | Mostly in his face, hands and torso. | 最多的地方是脸部 手和躯干 |
[44:19] | But as you can see, the left radius is intact. | 但是你可以看到 左桡骨完好无损 |
[44:23] | This isn’t the body of Martin Asher. | 所以这具尸体不是马丁阿什的 |
[44:27] | Okay. We better get Mrs. Asher someplace safe. | 好吧我们最好把阿什夫人转移到安全的地方 |
[44:33] | Here, Mrs. Asher, 601. | 阿什夫人 你的房间在601 |
[44:35] | No, no. I’m afraid that room is unacceptable. | 不 我觉得那间屋子不合适 |
[44:38] | It’s too near the elevator. | 离电梯太近了 |
[44:40] | -How’d she talk you into putting her here? -Mrs. Asher has a way with words. | -她是怎么说服你把她安置在这的? -阿什夫人说服人很有一套 |
[44:46] | She’s hiding something. | 她隐匿了什么东西 |
[44:47] | There’s a door in the house hidden by a bookcase. | 她房子里的书架后面藏着一个暗门 |
[44:50] | Her house is under the department’s protection | 但是她的住所是收到法律保护的 |
[44:53] | but we can’t just go and search it. | 我们无权搜查 |
[44:55] | Well, what about a headstrong FBl agent who’s just not familiar with the rules? | 那么如果是一个无知的 楞仨儿FBI去搜查会如何? |
[45:01] | Now, that’s a different story. | 那肯定就要另当别论了 |
[48:02] | There you are. | 你就在这 |
[48:59] | -Scott. -Illeana. | -斯科特 -依莲娜 |
[49:01] | The crime scene investigators think he came in through a second story window. | 犯罪现场的调查员认为他是从二楼的窗户进来的 |
[49:05] | Mrs. Asher claims no one else has a key. | 阿什夫人声称没有任何其他人有钥匙 |
[49:07] | And so far, the fingerprints haven ‘t turned up anything. | 而且迄今为止 指纹也没能说明什么东西 |
[49:11] | -How are you feeling? You okay? -I’m fine. | -你现在怎么样? -我没事 |
[49:15] | -Are you sure? -I ‘ m fine. | -真的没事? -真的 |
[49:18] | Illeana, Leclair knows you were at the house. | 依莲娜 勒克莱尔知道你去过那房子了 |
[49:21] | I don ‘t think he connected you with anything else. | 我觉得他不会认为你跟此事有什么关联 |
[49:25] | Could? Would you come to the office about an hour early tomorrow? | 你能明天早上提早一小时到办公室么? |
[49:29] | Sure. | 好的 |
[49:30] | -I’ll see you there. -Bye. | -到时候见 -再见 |
[49:37] | Taking lives. | 夺取生命 |
[49:38] | That’s what Martin Asher’s been doing for almost 20 years. | 那就是马丁阿什近20年来一直做的事 |
[49:42] | His first victim, John Doe. | 他的第一个牺牲品是约翰 道 |
[49:44] | He was clumsier then. He covered with a car accident | 那时候他的手法还很笨拙 想用车祸来掩盖罪刑 |
[49:47] | to fake his own death, and then he took the boy’s identity. | 假造自己的死 然后使用那个男孩的身份 |
[49:50] | There’s a gap between John Doe and Henri Bisonnette | 约翰 道和亨利·毕索耐特的死相隔了很多年 |
[49:53] | but that doesn’t mean Asher was dormant. | 但是马丁在这段时间里也没甘于寂寞 |
[49:56] | Yes, ViCLAS gave us 1 9 unsolved murders throughout eastern Canada. | 是的 分析机构提供19宗案件 都发生在加拿大东部地区 |
[50:00] | At least 1 1 match the m.o. | 最少有11件的手法都与马丁做的类似 |
[50:02] | All who either lived solitary lives or simply would not be missed right away. | 所有受害人不是只身一人独居就是 不会被轻易错过的对象 |
[50:06] | Henri Bisonnette. Asher kills him, takes his life, his apartment | 亨利·毕索耐特 阿什杀死他 不但取了他的命 还使用他的公寓 |
[50:10] | uses his credit cards. He even pays his taxes. | 信用卡 甚至还替他缴税 |
[50:13] | Nothing extravagant. He’s just living Bisonnette’s life. | 他并没有挥霍 而是继续按照毕索耐特的方式生活 |
[50:17] | Then he drops him for Clark William Edwards, and as Edwards he stalks Morin. | 他又找到了克拉克·威廉·爱德华 但被莫瑞发现没有得手 |
[50:22] | All of these men have something in common, something that he desires. | 所有受害者都有一个共通之处 也就是他想从他们身上得到的 |
[50:25] | Simply, a life different from his own. | 简单说 就是和他自己生活不同的生活 |
[50:29] | I met his mother. | 我见到了他母亲 |
[50:31] | Asher had a twin brother who she clearly favored. | 阿什有一个双胞胎哥哥 显然她更喜欢的是哥哥 |
[50:34] | He died in a drowning accident. | 他死于一次溺水 |
[50:36] | It wouldn’t take much to get her to admit | 说不定她心里也在怀疑 |
[50:38] | that she thinks Martin had something to do with it. She hates him. | 是不是马丁做了什么手脚害死了他哥哥 她从此痛恨他 |
[50:42] | So this guy can’t stand to be who he actually is for even a moment. | 所以这个人如果让他在片刻里做回真正的自己 他都难以忍受 |
[50:48] | So | 所以 |
[50:50] | he overlaps bodies. | 他选择生命 |
[50:52] | He’s like a hermit crab. | 就像寄居蟹寻找合适的壳一样 |
[50:54] | He outgrows one shell, and he starts looking for a new one. | 一旦现在的壳已经不再适合他了 他就开始找一个新的 |
[50:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[51:00] | Someone just broke into James Costa’s gallery. | 有人闯入了詹姆斯·康斯塔的画室 |
[51:03] | All that’s missing is my organizer and a business checkbook? Nothing else? | 丢的东西只有我画展的组织者名单 和一本支票薄? 没别的了? |
[51:07] | The alarm system was cut. | 报警系统被破坏了 |
[51:08] | Yeah, right. So this doesn’t feel like a normal break-in? | 嗯 看起来这不像是一起普通的入室盗窃? |
[51:13] | What happened tonight, Mr. Costa? | 今晚发生什么了 康斯塔先生? |
[51:15] | Right, listen, I do all my calls to Europe at night. | 好吧 听着 我今晚给欧洲方面打了几个电话 |
[51:19] | All my shipping stuff at night. | 在晚上谈论运送货物的事宜 |
[51:21] | I want a cup of coffee, I go to the diner across the street. | 然后我想去喝杯咖啡 就去了街对面吃晚餐 |
[51:24] | I come back in, the door’s busted open, and my desk is all messed up. | 当我回来的时候 门被砸凯了 桌上的东西被弄的一团糟 |
[51:28] | You think it’s him, right? | 你觉得是他么? |
[51:30] | We’re going to assign more officers to your apartment until we’re sure it’s nothing. | 我们会多派几名警官到你的公寓旁边 直到确定一切正常 |
[51:35] | -That answers my question. -Clark William Edwards. | -我明白了 -克拉克·威廉·爱德华 |
[51:40] | You’re meeting with someone named Clark William Edwards tomorrow night? | 你明晚要去见一个叫 克拉克·威廉·爱德华的人? |
[51:44] | -ls that right? -Yeah. He’s a potential buyer. | -是么? -对 他是我的画的一个重要买主 |
[51:50] | His rep called me up yesterday. | 他昨天还给我打了电话 |
[51:54] | Could be a really big client. | 很可能真的是一个大买主 |
[51:59] | You’re kidding me. | 你在开玩笑么 |
[52:01] | We’ll have undercover officers watching all the time. | 我们会有便衣警官时刻守护着你 |
[52:04] | The best surveillance team. | 他们是我们最好的监察队伍 |
[52:06] | We’re still talking about the same guy who smashes in people’s faces | 我们谈论的那个人和还是那个砸烂别人的脸 |
[52:10] | and cuts off their hands? | 和砍掉手的人是同一个人? |
[52:13] | He won’t come within 50 yards of you, okay? | 我保证他不会进入距离你50米的范围 好么? |
[52:16] | It would be a great service to the city of Montreal. | 这可是蒙特利尔的豪华待遇 |
[52:21] | It is a dangerous thing to do, but it is probably our best shot at catching this guy. | 我承认你的处境很危险 不过这可能也是我们能抓住他的最好机会 |
[52:29] | All right? | 好么? |
[52:33] | All right. All right. | 好吧好吧 |
[52:36] | But only in service to the great city of Montreal. | 但是只是在蒙特利尔内才有这种保护么? |
[52:46] | Is he gonna drive me home? | 是他送我回家么? |
[52:48] | Could Agent Scott drive me home? | 能不能换斯科特探员送我? |
[52:55] | I should have stayed in Winnipeg, you know? | 我本应该呆在温尼伯 你知道么? |
[52:58] | I had a nice gallery, three paintings on the wall, nobody ever came in. | 我有一间不错的画廊 墙上挂着3幅画 从没人来 |
[53:02] | If you stayed there, we wouldn’t have had a witness who could draw the killer. | 如果你呆在那儿 我们就不会有能画出杀手肖像的目击证人了 |
[53:07] | And that’s made a big difference. | 你的出现给我们很大帮助 |
[53:12] | -That’s a generous way of looking at it. -Left here? | -你能这么想我很高兴 -在这左转? |
[53:15] | No, just keep going straight, past Chevalier. | 不 继续直行 穿过谢瓦利埃 |
[53:28] | Can l? | 我? |
[53:30] | Can I ask you a question? | 能不能问你个问题? |
[53:33] | Yes. | 好的 |
[53:34] | How do you do it? | 你是怎么面对这些的? |
[53:36] | How do you live your life surrounded by all this | 当你的生活周围都是被这些包围的时候 你该如何生活? |
[53:40] | ugliness? You know, I mean, murderers | 罪恶丑陋? 我是指杀人犯 |
[53:44] | and victims and these pictures, you know? | 还有受害者还有这些照片 你明白我的意思? |
[53:48] | What I’m going through, just a little bit, is what you live every day, right? | 我的这种经历跟你相比起来只是微不足道的一点 是么? |
[53:52] | -This is my job. -There are different jobs. | -我就是干这行的 -但是还有很多其他工作可以做 |
[53:55] | -There are better jobs. -Not for me. No there isn’t. 21 9? | -有更好的工作 -对我来说没有更好的 是不是到了 219号 |
[53:59] | 21 9? Yeah, yeah, right up here. | 219? 噢对 停在那里就行了 |
[54:03] | -You say that like it’s a punishment. -It’s not a punishment. | -你的意思是说这象是一种惩罚? -不 我不认为是惩罚 |
[54:09] | It’s more like a compulsion. | 可能是一种强迫性的作用 |
[54:24] | Okay, we’re here. | 好吧我们到了 |
[54:26] | What compels you? | 什么在强迫你? |
[54:36] | What compels you? | 什么在强迫你? |
[54:43] | Fine. When I was 1 2 years old | 好吧 我跟你说 我12岁的一天 |
[54:47] | I heard a noise downstairs and I thought it was my dad. | 我听到楼下有声音 当时我以为是我爸爸 |
[54:50] | So. So I went down. | 然后我就下了楼 |
[54:54] | And somebody had broken into our house. | 接着就看到一个人闯进了我家 |
[54:57] | He saw me and he came towards me. And I grabbed a knife and I ran towards him. | 他发现了我并且朝我走过来 我当时拿了一把刀也冲向他 |
[55:03] | And I killed him. | 最后杀死了他 |
[55:06] | He was 1 6 years old. He was probably trying to steal the TV. | 他当时16岁 钻进来可能是为了偷我们的电视 |
[55:12] | But I killed him. | 但是我就这么杀死了他 |
[55:16] | That’s what compels me. | 这就是强迫我的东西 |
[55:23] | -Walk you to the door, Mr. Costa? -Yeah, great. I’ll | -我跟你一起走到门口去 康斯塔先生? -好的 我会 |
[55:37] | What does Mr. Agent Scott think about all this? | 斯科特探员先生对此有什么感觉? |
[55:41] | I’m not married. | 我没结婚 |
[55:43] | I just I just wear that. | 我只是 只是带着戒指 |
[55:47] | So listen, tomorrow. | 好吧 明天 |
[55:51] | It’s gonna be okay. | 应该会好起来 |
[55:53] | Try to get some sleep. | 你应该去睡一会儿 |
[55:56] | Then I’ll look forward to seeing you tomorrow, okay? | 明天再见好么? |
[56:13] | Is there some kind of signal I should give if I need help? | 如果我需要帮助的时候我 是不是应该发些什么信号之类的? |
[56:17] | -You know, like -No need. All eyes will be on you. | -比如 -不必了 有很多人保护着你 |
[56:20] | We’ve got five men on the inside and a dozen outside. | 里面有5个人 外面还有一打警官在监视着 |
[56:24] | So don’t worry. When he shows up, we’ll be right on top of him. | 不必担心 只要他敢现身 我们就一定能抓到他 |
[56:28] | Well, that’s a comfort. | 那辛苦你们了 |
[57:11] | Everything okay? | 一切正常? |
[57:13] | -What? -Would you like another? | -什么? -你还要么? |
[57:16] | -Refill? -Oh, yeah. Yeah. | -倒满? -噢 是的 |
[57:19] | -Scotch, right? -Yeah. | -苏格兰威士忌? -嗯 |
[57:36] | He’s late. | 他迟到了 |
[57:37] | Yes, he is. | 嗯是啊 |
[58:23] | I just got a note. It says, “Meet me in the men’s room.” | 我刚刚得到一个便条 说:”男洗手间见” |
[59:01] | I’m going to the restroom. | 我去洗手间 |
[59:38] | Meet me outside. | 外面见 |
[59:43] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了? |
[59:45] | -We thought it best to cut it off. -I was sitting in there for two hours. | -我想最好取消这次行动 -我都在这坐了两个小时了 |
[59:49] | -He must’ve made us. -“Made us”? What does that mean? | -他在设计我们 -设计? 什么意思? |
[59:52] | He saw you? He knows what’s happening? Knows I’m cooperating with police? | 他看见你们了? 他知道发生什么了? 还是知道我现在在跟警察合作? |
[59:56] | -Take it easy, okay? -Take it easy? Have you ever been fishing? | -冷静点好么? -冷静? 你去钓过鱼么? |
[1:00:00] | The bait always dies. | 诱饵总是牺牲品 |
[1:00:06] | Oh, boy. | 噢 |
[1:00:12] | This ought to provide you with some juicy profiling material. | 我去给你弄点鲜轧的果汁 |
[1:00:17] | Single art dealer | 单身的艺术品商人 |
[1:00:19] | Iiving in constant state of organized chaos. | 稳定生活在有组织的混乱中 |
[1:00:24] | Purchases firearm, even though he doesn’t know how to use one | 买了把枪也不知道该怎么用 |
[1:00:29] | for a false sense of security. | 因为他对什么时候是安全的根本没概念 |
[1:00:35] | -You You can come in, you know. -No, it’s all right. Thank you. | -你可以进来 -不用了在这就可以 谢谢 |
[1:00:40] | You two, back door. | 你们两个 去后门 |
[1:00:43] | You’ll be safe. You have two guys in back | 你很安全 有两个警员在后面 |
[1:00:46] | -and two in the hallway. Okay? -Great. | -另外两个在走廊里 -好啊 |
[1:00:54] | Just going to check the street one more time. | 再去检查一下街上的情况 |
[1:00:56] | If you need anything, you know how to get me, Duval or Paquette? | 如果你需要任何东西 你知道如何通知 我 杜文或是皮卡特? |
[1:01:00] | -Yeah. Back there at the bar -It’s okay. | -嗯 去酒吧那 -好的 |
[1:01:03] | No, I really wish I didn’t freak out like that. | 噢 我真希望刚才我没表现的那么过分 |
[1:01:07] | I wasn’t helping anybody. | 那样对谁都没好处 |
[1:01:10] | You’ve been great. | 你已经表现的很好了 |
[1:01:11] | You’re making me sound nicer than I am. | 你这么说是言过其实了 |
[1:01:14] | -You are nice. -No. That’s | -你是表现的很好 -不 那是 |
[1:01:17] | That’s the kiss of death. | 那是死亡之吻 |
[1:01:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:01:22] | Us nice guys never get the girl. | 好人总是遇不上好女孩 |
[1:01:32] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[1:01:34] | You know how to find us. | 你知道怎么找到我们 |
[1:01:49] | So I’m leaving. | 我走了 |
[1:01:51] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:01:53] | My job is done here. | 我的任务已经完成了 |
[1:01:54] | You have a profile and a witness. You don’t need me anymore. | 你们已经有了一幅罪犯的肖像和证人 我没必要再待在这了 |
[1:01:58] | Illeana | 依莲娜 |
[1:02:00] | we need someone who can get into Asher’s head. | 我们需要一个能进入阿什脑子里思考的人 |
[1:02:03] | -You have that, and you have a suspect. -That might not be enough. | -你也可以做 而且已经有了嫌疑犯 -那还远远不够 |
[1:02:09] | What’s really going on here? | 这儿发生什么了? |
[1:02:11] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:02:13] | Please. What is it? | 这是什么? |
[1:02:17] | I might be having a reaction to the witness. | 我可能跟证人之间产生了反应 |
[1:02:20] | A reaction? | 反应? |
[1:02:23] | Favorable. | 喜欢 |
[1:02:25] | One that could cloud my judgment. | 那会影响我的判断 |
[1:02:28] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[1:02:33] | Illeana | 依莲娜 |
[1:02:35] | how long did we know each other when I was at Quantico? | 我们在康迪科花了多长时间才彼此了解? |
[1:02:38] | -Six months. -How many times | -6个月 -多少次 |
[1:02:40] | -were you asked for a drink? -I don’t know. | -我邀请你去喝一杯? -我不知道 |
[1:02:43] | How many times did you turn them down? | 你又拒绝了多少次? |
[1:02:45] | -Every time. -Well | -每次都是 -好吧 |
[1:02:47] | I think it takes a lot to cloud your judgment. | 我想那同样影响了你的判断力 |
[1:02:50] | Listen, I have to catch this guy. I know you. You have to catch him too. | 听着 我必须抓住这个家伙 我了解你 你也必须抓到这家伙 |
[1:02:55] | I really need you. | 我真的很需要你的帮助 |
[1:02:58] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:03:25] | At least the food is good. | 起码吃的还不错 |
[1:03:28] | Yeah, because the art is shit. | 嗯 艺术就是狗屎 |
[1:03:33] | Try not to look so much like cops. | 别让人一眼就看出你是警察 |
[1:03:47] | I almost didn’t recognize you without a picture of a dead body. | 差点就认不出你了 |
[1:03:51] | -That’s nice. -lt sounded better in my head. | -嗯很好 -见到你真好 |
[1:03:54] | -Have a drink. -No, thank you. | -喝点什么么 -不用了谢谢 |
[1:03:56] | I mean, it’s just water. | 我的意思是喝点水 |
[1:03:58] | -All right? -Thank you. | -好么? -谢谢 |
[1:04:02] | -Excuse me. -This one is my favorite. | -对不起 -这幅是我最喜欢的 |
[1:04:05] | You know, it just. I don’t know why. The sky. | 它就像 我也不知道为什么 它的天空 |
[1:04:09] | The sky in it reminds me of growing up in Nova Scotia. | 天空看起来常让我想起小时候 在新斯科舍长大的地方 |
[1:04:14] | Where’d you grow up? | 你小时后在哪儿? |
[1:04:16] | -Just outside Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. -Oh, yeah? You a country girl? | -在宾州哈里斯堡外的乡下 -是么? 你是个乡村女孩? |
[1:04:21] | -I’ll let you get back to work. -Thank you. | -好吧你去工作吧 -谢谢 |
[1:04:51] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[1:04:54] | Freeze! | 站住! |
[1:06:32] | So now he’s running loose again. | 这下他又逃脱了 |
[1:06:34] | We lost him in the crowd. It was a fucking mob scene. | 人群里面追丢了 操这么多人真他妈讨厌 |
[1:06:37] | “Fucking mob scene.” And Costa? | “操这么多人”和康斯塔? |
[1:06:39] | Shaken up, but he wasn’t hurt. | 别说了 他也没受伤 |
[1:06:43] | What do you think his next move is? | 你认为他下一步会怎么办? |
[1:06:45] | I think he sees James Costa as unfinished business. | 我认为他把詹姆斯·康斯塔当成他未完成的行动 |
[1:06:48] | We’ve got Costa on a flight to Toronto tomorrow morning at 8:30. | 康斯塔闽台那早上8:30要乘飞机去多伦多 |
[1:06:53] | Then I want one of you to take him personally to the airport. | 我希望你们其中一个带他去机场 |
[1:06:57] | Okay, I’ll go. | 好吧我去 |
[1:06:58] | Dismissed. | 散会 |
[1:07:08] | Oh, hey. Would you mind taking these? | 哦 你能帮我拿这些么? |
[1:07:11] | -We are running a little late. -Yeah, I know. I know, I’m coming. | -我们要晚了 -我知道 我就快到了 |
[1:08:04] | Hi, James. | 嗨 詹姆斯 |
[1:08:07] | Where you going? | 要去哪儿? |
[1:08:17] | Not leaving, are you? | 不是要走吧? |
[1:08:20] | Come on, after all these fun games we’ve been playing? | 我们都玩儿了这么多有趣的游戏了 别这么扫兴 |
[1:08:24] | All this time that I’ve put into it? | 我都花了这么长时间了 |
[1:08:29] | Take a seat. | 坐 |
[1:08:34] | There’s a police officer outside your apartment. | 你的屋子外面有一个警官 |
[1:08:37] | I also couldn’t help but notice that you’ve been packing. | 看见你在收拾我也没办法出来帮忙 |
[1:08:45] | And that | 而且 |
[1:08:47] | is not | 那也不 |
[1:08:50] | okay! | 好! |
[1:08:57] | Now, I thought you and l had a special relationship. | 现在我觉得你和我之间有一种特殊的关系 |
[1:09:01] | The kind that demanded a great deal of respect. | 我们需要对彼此都很尊重 |
[1:09:04] | But obviously, you don’t understand. | 但是显然你根本不理解 |
[1:09:06] | So I’m gonna explain it to you again. | 我再给你解释一遍 |
[1:09:08] | You have something that I want. | 你有一些东西是我需要的 |
[1:09:12] | Therefore | 因此 |
[1:09:14] | it’s mine. | 它是我的 |
[1:09:17] | So this idea of running away | 所以打算逃跑这个主意 |
[1:09:20] | it’s not gonna happen. | 是肯定实现不了的 |
[1:09:23] | I need you to answer something for me. | 我需要你回答我一些问题 |
[1:09:26] | What did you tell the police about me? | 你跟警察都提到我的什么了? |
[1:09:29] | What do the police know about? | 警察都知道什么? |
[1:09:53] | Help! | 救命! |
[1:09:54] | Help me! | 救我! |
[1:09:56] | Help! | 救命! |
[1:10:07] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[1:10:11] | I said, drop it! | 我说了 放下枪! |
[1:10:50] | This is Agent Scott. Officer down, 21 9 St. Amelie. | 我是斯科特探员 在圣艾米丽219号 |
[1:10:58] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:12:43] | Help! | 救命! |
[1:13:03] | Is he dead? | 他死了? |
[1:13:09] | Help! Is he dead? | 救命! 他死了? |
[1:13:12] | -He shot Duval. -Drop your weapon! | -他打中了杜文 -放下武器! |
[1:13:15] | It’s him? | 是他? |
[1:13:16] | -Drop your weapon! -It’s him. It’s Asher! | -放下武器! -是他 是阿什! |
[1:13:19] | -Drop your weapon! -He shot Duval. | -放下武器! -他打中了杜文 |
[1:13:21] | Move, move! Go! | 走 走! |
[1:13:56] | He was lucky. | 他很幸运 |
[1:13:58] | An accident like this, only stitches. | 这样的车祸却只是缝几针的伤 |
[1:14:01] | Do you know where he was taking you, Mr. Costa? | 康斯塔先生 你知道他要带你去哪儿么? |
[1:14:04] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[1:14:07] | I think he wanted to add Mr. Costa to his collection. | 我认为他要把康斯塔加入到他完成的名单里 |
[1:14:12] | I’m so sorry about lnspector Duval. | 对杜文警官我表示抱歉 |
[1:14:16] | He was trying to save my life. | 他想要救我 |
[1:14:19] | -So, what now? -We got our lab results. | -现在什么情况? -我们得到了实验室的结果 |
[1:14:22] | Asher’s DNA matches the hairs found on Clive Morin’s body. | 阿什的DNA和留在克里夫 莫瑞身上的头发匹配 |
[1:14:26] | So it’s over? | 所以现在结束了? |
[1:14:29] | I will need a statement from you, some paperwork. | 我需要你的书面报告 |
[1:14:32] | Other than that, yeah, it’s over. | 除了那些 是的 案件结束了 |
[1:14:37] | You did a very brave thing in that car today, Mr. Costa. | 你在车里的表现非常勇敢 康斯塔先生 |
[1:14:44] | You were great. | 你很棒 |
[1:14:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:55] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:18:37] | -May I help you? -Call Ms. Scott’s room, please. | -需要帮忙么? -请接斯科特女士的房间 |
[1:18:39] | Of course. | 好的 |
[1:18:45] | I’m so sorry, sir. She has a “do not disturb.” | 对不起先生 她要求了请勿打扰 |
[1:18:47] | Can I take a message for her? | 我能给她留个留言么? |
[1:18:49] | No. | 不用了 |
[1:19:55] | What? | 什么? |
[1:19:59] | It’s the stitches. | 这些缝合的伤口 |
[1:20:06] | Looks like you opened up some last night. | 看起来你昨天晚上活动的很剧烈 |
[1:20:10] | I’ll have to redo some of them. | 我要重新缝合伤口 |
[1:20:21] | -They got art down there, don’t they? -What? | -他们也收藏艺术品是么? -什么? |
[1:20:25] | Down there in Washington, D.C. | 华盛顿的那些公卿 |
[1:20:27] | Those politician types, they like to hang things on their walls, don’t they? | 那种政治家类型的 喜欢挂些画在他们的墙上? |
[1:20:32] | I’m just saying, I could start a little. | 我对这些了解 |
[1:20:35] | You know, a gallery. | 你知道就像画廊那样的 |
[1:20:39] | I could find a space there. | 我可以在那找到我自己的空间 |
[1:20:42] | They have galleries there, right? | 他们也有画廊是吧? |
[1:20:46] | Oh, God. | 噢老天 |
[1:20:52] | Where is it? Oh, my God. | 在哪儿? 噢 |
[1:20:57] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[1:20:59] | She’s here? | 她在这? |
[1:21:01] | No. I’m in the hospital already. I’m just here with a friend. | 不 我已经在医院了 和一个朋友 |
[1:21:05] | -Be gentle. -I’ll be right up. Okay. | -轻一点 -我马上上去 |
[1:21:10] | That was Leclair. | 是勒克莱尔 |
[1:21:12] | -I have to meet him upstairs. -Sorry. | -我去楼上找他 -对不起 |
[1:21:17] | Do you wanna come back here or meet in the lobby? | 你会回来和我在大厅碰面么? |
[1:21:21] | Lobby. | 大厅 |
[1:21:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:21:32] | How’s your friend? | 你朋友怎么样? |
[1:21:34] | -He’s fine. -I know this is unpleasant for you | -他没事 -我知道这样很麻烦你 |
[1:21:37] | but if you could just give us a definitive identification. | 不过如果你能给我们一份最终确定的鉴定书的话 |
[1:21:42] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[1:21:50] | Can’t touch the body. | 不能碰尸体 |
[1:21:54] | I’ll touch anything I wish. | 我想要动的时候就必须动 |
[1:22:18] | Crazy old bat. | 疯子 |
[1:22:26] | Mrs. Asher? | 阿什夫人? |
[1:22:28] | Mrs. Asher! | 阿什夫人! |
[1:22:29] | Mrs. Asher? | 阿什夫人? |
[1:22:34] | Hello, Mother. | 你好妈妈 |
[1:23:00] | All I ever wanted | 我曾经最想得到的 |
[1:23:04] | was to love you. | 就是去爱你 |
[1:23:07] | But you wouldn’t let me. | 但是你从来不让我爱 |
[1:23:11] | It was always Reese. | 总是里斯 |
[1:23:13] | You could have had me forever, but you | 你可以永远的拥有我 但是你 |
[1:23:18] | ruined it. You ruined | 被你自己破坏了 |
[1:23:21] | everything. | 所有都被你破坏了 |
[1:23:29] | Step back, Martin. | 后退马丁 |
[1:23:35] | You don’t frighten me. | 你吓不了我 |
[1:24:26] | Illeana! | 依莲娜! |
[1:24:29] | Illeana! | 依莲娜! |
[1:24:34] | Costa did it. | 是康斯塔做的 |
[1:24:36] | Costa did it. | 是康斯塔做的 |
[1:24:38] | Costa is Asher. | 康斯塔就是阿什 |
[1:24:40] | -What did you say? -Oh, shit! | -你在说什么? -噢 妈的! |
[1:24:43] | -Costa did it. -Where is he? | -是康斯塔做的 -他在哪儿? |
[1:24:45] | -Where? -Elevator. | -哪儿? -电梯里 |
[1:24:46] | -Down? Up? -Down! | -上还是下? -下! |
[1:24:48] | Which one? | 哪个电梯? |
[1:24:57] | Fuck! | 操! |
[1:25:28] | Come on, for fuck’s sakes. | 快点 他妈的 |
[1:25:44] | Hey, man. I found these in the machine. Are they yours? | 嘿 哥们儿 我在机器里找到这个 是你的么 |
[1:25:47] | -Yeah. Thanks, man. -I was buying a pack. | -是啊 谢你 -我也正去买 |
[1:25:58] | You don’t trust us, but you did trust her enough to come here and fuck our killer. | 你不相信我们 但是你却相信他跟我们的杀手上了床 |
[1:26:03] | Case was closed. She’s handled herself in a professional manner. | 案件当时看起来是结束了 她做的很有职业道德 |
[1:26:07] | Bullshit! | 放屁! |
[1:26:09] | Tell that to Duval. You remember Duval? | 你能去跟杜文那么说么? 你还记得杜文这个人么? |
[1:26:12] | And the poor bastard lying in the morgue? | 那个可怜的躺在停尸房里的家伙? |
[1:26:17] | I know how you feel. | 我知道你的感受 |
[1:26:19] | If you have something to say, say it to me. | 如果你想说什么 直接对我说 |
[1:26:21] | -What did you say? -lf you have something to say | -你说什么? -如果你有什么要说对我说 |
[1:26:25] | Paquette! | 皮卡特! |
[1:26:42] | For the past four years, I’ve been scouting for the League. | 这4年来 我一直在选拔一个队伍 |
[1:26:45] | Quebec, Alberta, Manitoba, BC last year. | 从魁北特 到阿尔伯特 到马尼托巴 去年是在BC |
[1:26:49] | Whenever I hear about some star kid. | 只要我一听说哪儿有出众的孩子我就去 |
[1:26:51] | -Always traveling? -You get used to it after a while. | -总是在旅行? -只要时间一长你就习惯了 |
[1:26:54] | -Tough on the wife, though. -Not married. | -对妻子可不是件好事 -我没结婚 |
[1:26:57] | No? So it’s just you and the two sisters, right? | 没有? 那你就只有两个姐妹了? |
[1:27:01] | Susan and Debbie. | 苏珊和黛比 |
[1:27:03] | And where are they? | 她们现在在哪儿? |
[1:27:05] | -They’re back home in Tracadie. -Tracadie. | -她们在塔克提的老家 -塔克提 |
[1:27:09] | Hockey’s big out there. | 那里的冰球很出名 |
[1:27:10] | Yeah, there’s nothing else to do in that fucking town. | 是啊 因为那破地方也没别的事可以做 |
[1:27:13] | -You play as a kid? -Yeah, a little. | -你小的时候也打冰球? -嗯 是啊 一点点吧 |
[1:27:16] | World Junior Team two years in a row. | 参加过两年世界少年组的比赛 |
[1:27:18] | No shit. I could tell, I could tell. | 噢 我知道我知道 |
[1:27:20] | You got all that residual confidence left over from being a golden boy. | 当年你一定也差点成为一名金童 |
[1:27:25] | The way you smoke | 你抽烟的样子 |
[1:27:28] | your voice | 还有你的声音 |
[1:27:29] | it’s a little low. | 有一点点低沉 |
[1:27:31] | Trying to be cool, so kids at the rink don’t know what a loser you’ve become. | 试着装酷一点 这样孩子们 才不会知道你成了个怎样的废物 |
[1:27:36] | What the fuck you saying, man? | 你在胡说什么呢? |
[1:27:39] | Don’t get tense. | 别紧张 |
[1:27:46] | That’s Christopher Hart. | 这是克里斯多夫哈特 |
[1:27:48] | -What do we know about him? -He’s a drug addict and an art thief. | -有什么他的资料? -他是个瘾君子并且偷窃艺术品 |
[1:27:53] | Costa was selling stolen art for him. | 康斯塔替他出售偷来得画 |
[1:27:55] | E-mails show Costa wasn’t paying him. | email记录显示了康斯塔没付他钱 |
[1:27:58] | All Hart wanted was his money. | 哈特想要的只是他的钱 |
[1:28:01] | He owed him over $80,000. | 他欠了他8万美元 |
[1:28:05] | Costa set him up. | 康斯塔利用了他 |
[1:28:07] | Yeah. | 唔 |
[1:28:30] | Hi. Are you there? | 嗨 你在么? |
[1:28:35] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:28:37] | -Who is this? – You know who it is. | -是谁? -你知道是谁 |
[1:28:42] | Come on, llleana. | 别这样 依莲娜 |
[1:28:44] | You didn’t fall for James Costa. | 你并没有栽在康斯塔手里 |
[1:28:47] | Somebody as beautiful and powerful as you | 你既漂亮又有力量 |
[1:28:51] | doesn’t fall for a faggy art dealer. | 怎么会输给一个女人气十足 的卖艺术品二道贩子 |
[1:28:54] | Okay? | 好么? |
[1:28:56] | That guy was nothing, all right? I didn ‘t take his life, I lived it. | 那家伙什么都不是 好么? 我并没要他的命 我只是过他的生活 |
[1:29:00] | I was the best thing that ever happened to that guy. | 能让我过他的生活应该是那家伙的造化了 |
[1:29:03] | You looked at him | 你看看他 |
[1:29:05] | and you saw me. | 再看看我 |
[1:29:09] | And I looked at you, and I saw you. | 我看见你 而且我还看着你 |
[1:29:13] | And we are the same. | 我们是一类人 |
[1:29:15] | Fuck you. | 操你 |
[1:29:17] | “Fuck you”? | “操你”? |
[1:29:19] | Fuck you. Yeah, I did fuck you. | 是啊 我的确操过你了 |
[1:29:22] | Remember making love with those pictures of the dead people around us? | 还记得我们在四周都是 那些死人的照片的床上做爱么 |
[1:29:26] | Let’s face it, Illeana | 让我们面对事实吧 依莲娜 |
[1:29:29] | an ordinary person does not love that as much as we did. | 一个普通人怎么会象我们爱的那么深? |
[1:29:33] | I mean, coming inside of you was the best moment of my life. | 我的意思是 我进入你身体的那一刻 才是我生命中最好的部分 |
[1:29:37] | And I feel so much better now. | 而现在我的感觉更好了 |
[1:29:41] | Everything just keeps going my way, you know? | 所有的事情都按照我安排的发展下去了 |
[1:29:45] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[1:29:49] | -What’d he say? -Where is he? | -他说什么了? -他在哪儿? |
[1:29:51] | A hit. Morin’s credit card. Bought a train ticket | 有情况 莫瑞的信用卡刚刚买了一张火车票 |
[1:29:54] | -to Moncton 3 hours ago. -He’ll be there in 20 minutes. | -是3小时前去蒙可顿的 -再有20分钟就到 |
[1:29:57] | Get Commander Hache on the phone and the Moncton director. | 电话通知哈奇 并且通知蒙可顿的指挥官 |
[1:30:23] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[1:30:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:30:41] | I want a cup of coffee, I go to the diner across the street. | 我想去喝杯咖啡 就去街对面吃了晚饭 |
[1:30:44] | I come back in, the door’s busted open, and my desk is all messed up. | 等我回来的时候 门被砸开了 我的桌上一片狼藉 |
[1:30:50] | This isn ‘t a coincidence, is it? | 着不是巧合吧? |
[1:31:02] | Help! | 救命! |
[1:31:53] | Police! | 警官! |
[1:32:11] | Seal off all the exits. Now, now! Do it now! | 封锁出口! 走! 走! ! ! |
[1:32:19] | You. | 你 |
[1:32:47] | After carefully reviewing Special Agent Scott’s record with the Bureau | 调查局在仔细审查了特别探员斯科特的记录后 |
[1:32:51] | the Office of Professional Responsibility has issued a letter of termination | 职业责任办公室发出了 一份终止探员身份的公文 |
[1:32:56] | citing egregious lack of judgment | 因为严重的缺乏判断力 |
[1:32:59] | and conduct unbecoming of a federal agent. | 并且行为失职不能在成为一名联邦探员 |
[1:33:02] | Though the Bureau is saddened to lose an agent of your caliber | 虽然调查局对你方失去一名探员而感到悲哀 |
[1:33:05] | we’re confident that this decision will best serve all parties involved. | 但是我们自信的认为这个决定对 所有单位都是最好的决定 |
[1:33:49] | Last reported observation at Fort Collins airport | 最后报道福特克林斯机场的天气情况 |
[1:33:53] | showed wind gusts to 80 knots. | 目前记录显示风速上涨到80节 |
[1:33:55] | Clouds to 8000 feet. Visibility, two miles. | 云层高度8000英尺 能见度两英里 |
[1:33:59] | Air temperature currently 1 0 degrees. National weather forecast. | 气温目前是10度 国家气象局预报 |
[1:34:05] | Sweetheart, you should get yourself home. | 亲爱的你现在该在家待着 |
[1:34:09] | It’ s miserable out there. | 外面的天气可不太好 |
[1:34:14] | -Thanks. See you, Liz. -See you. | -谢谢 再见 黎兹 -再见 |
[1:34:18] | -You be careful, huh? -I will. | -小心点 -我会的 |
[1:36:45] | I scared you. I’m sorry. | 不好意思吓到你了 |
[1:36:47] | Come on, have a seat. | 来吧 请坐 |
[1:36:50] | No, no. Come on, have a seat. | 不 不 来吧 坐下 |
[1:36:55] | You were making some tea? | 你刚才在泡茶? |
[1:36:57] | All right, let me make you a cup. | 你要一杯么 |
[1:37:06] | Are you? What are you looking for? | 你是? 你在找什么 |
[1:37:11] | You looking? | 你找什么? |
[1:37:15] | You looking for this? | 你在找这个? |
[1:37:18] | Now, you see, that’s got me very confused, llleana. | 看 这样让我很困惑 依莲娜 |
[1:37:23] | I mean, you got these planted all over the house. | 我是说 你把这些东西弄得到处都是 |
[1:37:29] | Got this one behind the fridge. | 冰箱后面还有一个 |
[1:37:32] | You got one under the bed | 床底下也有 |
[1:37:35] | the underside of the bathtub. | 浴缸下面也有 |
[1:37:38] | You must be awfully scared out here on your own. | 你自己住在这一定担惊受怕了吧 |
[1:37:41] | Is that it? | 是不是? |
[1:37:43] | You feeling scared? | 你现在害怕么? |
[1:37:48] | I followed all that business down there in Washington | 我一直从华盛顿跟过来 |
[1:37:54] | which, I thought | 我不敢相信 |
[1:37:56] | was completely bogus, by the way. | 会发生这样的事 |
[1:38:00] | They were lucky to have you. Very lucky. | 他们一定觉得很幸运拥有你 很幸运 |
[1:38:05] | But then you just disappeared. | 但是你自己却消失了 |
[1:38:09] | You dropped out. | 你退出了 |
[1:38:11] | You left a few footprints, though, didn’t you? | 但是你还是留下了一点蛛丝马迹 是不是? |
[1:38:17] | I thought you were pretty easy to find. | 我想找到你还是满容易的 |
[1:38:21] | Come out here, there’s never any cops around. | 从那出来 周围不再有那么多警察 |
[1:38:25] | You don’t make any phone calls. | 也不给任何人电话 |
[1:38:27] | Here you go. | 喏 |
[1:38:33] | Careful, it’s still hot. | 小心点 还很烫 |
[1:38:39] | And then I saw that your belly was growing | 随后我发现你的肚子开始变大了 |
[1:38:45] | and I knew that you were waiting for me. | 我知道你在等着我 |
[1:38:50] | They’re boys, aren’t they? | 他们事男孩么? |
[1:38:52] | Twins? | 双胞胎? |
[1:39:06] | I like going into their room. | 我真想走进他们的房间 |
[1:39:09] | It’s full of so much love and warmth. | 一定充满了爱和温暖 |
[1:39:13] | I can. | 我可以 |
[1:39:15] | I can picture them in there, playing | 我可以在一旁画下他们玩耍的样子 |
[1:39:19] | having fun. | 一定很开心 |
[1:39:23] | You and l | 你和我 |
[1:39:27] | watching | 看着 |
[1:39:30] | and laughing. | 还大笑着 |
[1:39:35] | You and l. | 你和我 |
[1:39:42] | We can start fresh. | 我们可以重新来过 |
[1:39:49] | We can do this. | 我们做的到 |
[1:39:53] | What? What is it? | 什么? 你说什么? |
[1:39:57] | I don’t want to. | 我不想那样 |
[1:40:05] | I’m sorry. Those are our babies. | 对不起 这些是我们的孩子 |
[1:40:07] | -I know those are. -These are not your babies. | -我知道是我们的孩子 -不是你的孩子 |
[1:40:10] | These are James Costa’s babies. | 这些是詹姆斯·康斯塔的孩子 |
[1:40:12] | I don’t know who you are. | 我根本不认识你 |
[1:40:24] | Why would you say something like that? | 你为什么这么说? |
[1:40:29] | Why would you say something like that? | 你为什么要这么说? |
[1:40:32] | -Take it back. -Okay, okay. I take it back. I take it back! | -收回你刚才的话 -好吧 好吧! 我收回! 我收回! |
[1:40:36] | All right. | 这样就好 |
[1:40:38] | All right. Well, then stand up. Come on. | 好吧站起来 过来这边 |
[1:40:46] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[1:40:59] | You okay? | 你还好么? |
[1:41:04] | -Whose babies are they? -Yours. | -你怀的是谁的孩子? -你的 |
[1:41:06] | They’re mine? | 是我的? |
[1:41:10] | Give me a kiss. | 给我一个吻 |
[1:41:39] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[1:41:45] | It’s all right. | 这样就好 |
[1:41:47] | I’m not gonna kill you. I’m gonna do this until you pass out. | 我不会杀死你 我会等到你昏过去的时候再做 |
[1:41:51] | You’re probably getting light-headed right about now. That’s all right. Relax. | 你现在一定感到头重脚轻了 没关系 放松点 |
[1:41:56] | It’s okay. | 很好 |
[1:42:02] | Okay. All right, come. | 很好 来 |
[1:42:04] | Give those to me. | 把那个给我 |
[1:42:07] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 很好 很好 |
[1:42:11] | Hey, calm down. Give it to me. | 嘿 冷静点 把它给我 |
[1:42:16] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[1:42:19] | Give it to me. All right? | 给我好么 |
[1:42:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:42:32] | What is wrong with you? | 你有病么? |
[1:42:36] | Okay! | 好的! |
[1:42:38] | You gonna calm down? I’m not gonna hurt you, all right? | 只要你冷静下来 我就不会伤害你 好么 |
[1:42:42] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[1:42:44] | -Are you gonna calm down? -Yes! Yes. Yes. | -能冷静下来么 -是! |
[1:43:17] | Everything you saw | 你说看到的 |
[1:43:20] | I wanted you to see. | 都是我想让你看到的 |
[1:43:31] | Fuck you. | 操你 |
[1:44:21] | Hello. Inspector Leclair. | 你好 勒克莱尔警官 |
[1:44:24] | -Leclair. -Illeana. I was worried. | -勒克莱尔 -依莲娜 我还在为你担心 |
[1:44:27] | Is it done? | 结束了么? |
[1:44:30] | -It’s over. -Good. Stay put. I’ll call this is in. | -都结束了 -好的 你呆在那 我去报告 |
[1:44:35] | They’ll be there soon. | 他们马上就到 |