英文名称:paddleton
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | So, we took a look at your CT scans. | 是这样 我们看了一下你的CT结果 |
[00:15] | And we do see a large mass in your stomach | 发现你的胃部有大块阴影 |
[00:19] | as well as several lesions on your liver. | 肝脏也有几处损伤 |
[00:22] | At this point, I recommend that you see a specialist, | 现在这种情况我推荐你去看专科医生 |
[00:25] | and I can help you with a recommendation | 我可以给你写转介信 |
[00:27] | and get you a list of people. | 并给你提供一份备选医生名单 |
[00:29] | And then go from there. | 然后再决定下步治疗计划 |
[00:33] | What kind of specialist? | 什么专科医生 |
[00:35] | An oncologist. | 肿瘤专家 |
[00:40] | – That’s the cancer one? – Yes. | -看癌症的吗 -对 |
[00:45] | – So, you think it’s bad? – We don’t really know, | -所以你觉得严重吗 -我们不清楚 |
[00:47] | which is why I think it’s important for you to see a specialist. | 所以我们强烈建议你去专科医生处就诊 |
[00:50] | He’ll do a biopsy, more tests and… | 那里可以做活检 更多的测试以及 |
[00:53] | What do you think though? What do you think about it? | 那你觉得怎样呢 你对我的病有何看法 |
[00:55] | You’ve seen it and all. What do you think? | 你都看过结果了 你是怎么想的 |
[00:57] | – Do you know how bad it is? – At this point, I don’t really know. | -你知道严重程度吗 -现在我真不清楚 |
[01:00] | But you can tell us something, right? Can you tell us something? | 但你总能告诉我们些什么吧 你能吗 |
[01:03] | – Don’t you have to say… – It’s okay. | -你不是得说 -没关系的 |
[01:04] | – I don’t think she… – She doesn’t… | -我觉得她不 -她不 |
[01:07] | I think… I think… How about… All right, listen. | 我觉得 就是 好吧 听我说 |
[01:09] | How about this? How about I’m gonna make a statement? | 这样如何 我来对情况做一下陈述 |
[01:11] | And if it’s a true statement, you don’t have to correct me. | 如果我说对了 你不用纠正我 |
[01:16] | And you don’t have to say anything to me. | 你什么都不用说 |
[01:19] | Okay? So is what Michael has… | 好吗 所以迈克尔得的病是不是 |
[01:24] | incurable? | 绝症 |
[01:25] | Dude, that’s a question. You gotta… It has to be– | 哥们 你说的是问句 你必须得 |
[01:28] | It has to be a statement. All right. | 必须得是陈述句 好吧 |
[01:29] | So, my statement is… | 好吧 这个陈述句是 |
[01:31] | – what Michael has is incurable. – That’s it. | -迈克尔得的是绝症 -这才对 |
[01:35] | Do you understand the game? ‘Cause you’re not saying anything. | 你懂我意思吗 你刚刚没有说话 |
[01:38] | I don’t know if that’s… I don’t know… | 我不知道这是不是意味着 我不知道 |
[01:40] | if that’s cause you understand what we… | 如果你听懂了我刚才制定的规则 |
[01:42] | Did you see All the President’s Men? | 你有没有看过电影《总统班底》 |
[01:45] | Um, remind me of your relationship. | 能再告诉我一下你们的关系吗 |
[01:47] | How do you know each other? | 你们是怎么认识的 |
[01:51] | – We’re, uh… We’re neighbors. – Yeah. | -我们是 是邻居 -是的 |
[01:54] | – Okay. – I live on top of him. | -好吧 -我住在他家楼上 |
[02:11] | There’s still shit in the bottom of this. | 这玩意底下还有屎 |
[02:13] | Yeah, there is. | 没错 |
[02:14] | It’s gross. I’m not reaching in there. | 太恶心了 我不会去碰的 |
[02:16] | I know. I’ll get it. | 我知道 我来拿 |
[02:17] | And the ball’s gonna be gross. | 球也会很恶心的 |
[02:19] | – Okay. Did you serve yesterday? – Yeah. Yeah, it’s your serve. | -昨天你发球的吗 -对 今天该你 |
[02:22] | Hold on. | 预备 |
[02:26] | Hold on. Go. | 预备 开始 |
[03:36] | So, uh… | 那个 |
[03:38] | that, uh, cancer thing. | 那个 癌症那事 |
[03:40] | – What happened with the specialist guy? – He was special. | -专家怎么说的 -他挺专的 |
[03:46] | All right. Come on, Michael. | 够了 说吧 迈克尔 |
[03:52] | Don’t… Don’t drop it! | 别 别掉了 |
[04:19] | I’ll… tell you what happened at lunch today. | 我 我告诉你一件今天午饭时发生的事 |
[04:22] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[04:23] | I was at the diner next to my office. | 我在单位隔壁的餐厅吃饭 |
[04:25] | Yeah. | 然后呢 |
[04:27] | I had that booth by the window, and… | 我坐在窗边的座位 |
[04:30] | this guy floats by the window. Guy just floats by the window. | 有个人从窗外飘过去了 真的是飘过去 |
[04:36] | I mean, he floats. I mean, I just see… I can’t see his bottom. | 就是说 飘在空中 我看不到他的腿 |
[04:38] | Yeah. | 然后呢 |
[04:39] | His bottom ain’t moving. | 他的腿没有动 |
[04:40] | You can tell he’s not moving. You know… | 你能看出来他没在动 就是说 |
[04:43] | He floated by the window. | 他从窗外飘了过去 |
[04:46] | – He was probably on a hover board. – Skateboard? | -他可能在用悬浮滑板 -滑板吗 |
[04:48] | No, that… You know, those things | 不是 就是那种 |
[04:50] | those kids do. They put it on their feet– | 小孩玩的 踩在脚下 |
[04:52] | Yeah, I know he was on a hover board | 我知道他踩着悬浮滑板 |
[04:53] | but it just started me thinking. | 但这事引发了我的思考 |
[04:55] | Just saw a guy hover. | 看到一个人飘着 |
[04:56] | Can you imagine that? That would screw up your whole life. | 你能想象吗 这可会颠覆你的人生啊 |
[05:00] | So, he hovered? So what? | 他飘着 那又怎么样呢 |
[05:02] | If you saw a guy hover, so what? | 看到一个人飘着走 那又怎么样吗 |
[05:04] | Yeah, so a guy hovers. | 不就是飘一飘吗 |
[05:06] | So, life’s normal for you right after that? | 你的人生在那之后还能正常吗 |
[05:09] | I don’t have a problem with it. | 我觉得没啥不正常的啊 |
[05:11] | So, all rules of reality, thousands of years of science, | 现实生活的所有规则 数千年的科学 |
[05:17] | everything, now means nothing? It means nothing? | 这一切都突然化作乌有 没关系吗 |
[05:20] | I’ll be like, cool. | 我觉得没啥啊 |
[05:22] | You wouldn’t be cool. You wouldn’t be cool if a guy… | 你不会的 如果你看到有个人 |
[05:25] | Of course I would. | 我才不会大惊小怪的 |
[05:26] | No, you wouldn’t. If there was no rules. | 你一定会惊讶的 如果规则不存在了 |
[05:29] | You go to put your sneakers on, and they’re pumpkins. | 你穿上鞋 忽然鞋变成了南瓜 |
[05:33] | You blow your nose, a nickel comes out. | 你擤了下鼻子 擤出一块硬币 |
[05:34] | You look in the mirror, your face is a… | 你照个镜子 结果看到自己 |
[05:37] | Is a peg board. | 变成了洞洞板 |
[05:39] | – I’m fine with that. – Yeah. | -我觉得没问题 -是嘛 |
[05:40] | I know you’re bullshitting. Give me my thing. | 我知道你在瞎说 把那东西给我 |
[05:42] | My hands are airplanes so just don’t look. | 我的手会变成飞机的 你可别看 |
[05:45] | Yeah. Well, get on one of them | 那我还不如干脆坐上这个飞机 |
[05:46] | and fly to fucking where guys don’t hover. | 飞到没有人瞎他妈乱飘的地方 |
[05:50] | Because that’s where I live. | 那才是属于我的地方 |
[05:54] | – What are you doing? – That’s the death punch. | -你在干什么 -那可是必杀技啊 |
[05:58] | Master! No! | 师父 不要啊 |
[06:18] | Master. | 师父 |
[06:20] | Your death punch is extremely powerful, huh? | 你觉得你的必杀技挺牛逼的哈 |
[06:23] | Had I landed the punch, | 这一拳要是打在你脸上 |
[06:24] | your fate would be sealed. | 你的人生就终结了 |
[06:26] | Three steps in any direction, | 三步之内 |
[06:29] | and your heart would explode. And then you’d be dead. | 你就会心脉尽断而死 |
[06:34] | Come, young Chien. | 来吧 小陈 |
[06:37] | Let’s go eat. | 我们吃饭去 |
[06:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:43] | There was, uh… | 这一共有 |
[06:44] | – There was five. I took three. – That’s not okay. | -一共五块 我拿走三块 -不行 |
[06:47] | One’s a… One’s dwarf one, so it evens out. | 有一块很小 所以总的来说是公平的 |
[06:50] | Sure hope to see you tomorrow night. | 明晚再见咯 |
[06:54] | Yeah, Trivial Pursuit. I won the last two of those. | 好 我们玩桌游 我已经胜了两次了 |
[06:56] | Have a good night, Andy. | 晚安 安迪 |
[06:57] | Hmm. See you! | 回见 |
[07:11] | Good night, Michael. | 晚安 迈克尔 |
[07:13] | Good night, Andy. | 晚安 安迪 |
[07:30] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[07:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:37] | Sir, that’s, uh…That’s my pen. | 先生 那是 那是我的笔 |
[07:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:48] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[07:51] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[07:52] | – Hi. – Hi. How are you? | -嗨 -嗨 你好吗 |
[07:57] | I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我挺好 我挺好 |
[07:59] | – Yeah? – Yeah, sure. | -是吗 -是 当然 |
[08:01] | Did you have a good weekend? | 周末过的好吗 |
[08:02] | – My… My weekend? – Mm-hmm. | -我的 我的周末吗 -是啊 |
[08:04] | – Yeah, she did it. – Who? | -她竟然真的做了 -谁 |
[08:06] | The new girl. She said, “How are you?” | 新来的女生 她问我”你好吗” |
[08:09] | Oh, God, small talk. How’d it go? | 天啊 寒暄而已 后来怎样 |
[08:12] | Horrible. It’s horrible. | 很糟糕 特别糟糕 |
[08:13] | – Spin. – Damn it. | -旋球 -该死的 |
[08:46] | Unfortunately, your white blood count is… | 很遗憾 你的白细胞数 |
[08:49] | Uh-huh. And what are my options? | 那我还能选择哪些治疗方案呢 |
[08:52] | Well, there are a few options. | 有以下几个选择 |
[08:58] | I see. | 知道了 |
[09:06] | Good night, Michael. | 晚安 迈克尔 |
[09:08] | Good night, Andy. | 晚安 安迪 |
[09:59] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[10:08] | You fool! Now you’ve done it! | 你这白痴 你竟然 |
[10:11] | You death punched your own master! | 你竟然用必杀技打自己的师父 |
[10:35] | Wait? No? Yeah. | 要等等吗 不用吗 好的 |
[10:38] | I got it. I got it. | 我来接 我来接 |
[10:40] | – We’re a second-half team. – Yeah. Yeah. | -我们是那种属于后半场的 -是 |
[10:44] | I could give a… | 如果我是 |
[10:46] | a great… | 教练的话 |
[10:47] | half-time speech if I was a coach. I… | 我能做一场激动人心的中场演讲 |
[10:50] | I really have this best speech I’ve ever heard at half-time. | 那种你能想象到最好的中场演讲 |
[10:53] | – What is it? – I’m working on it. | -讲讲 -还没有写好 |
[10:56] | I think it’s “fatty pork.” | 我觉得是”肥肉” |
[10:58] | It’s not “fatty pork.” I… | 不是”肥肉” 是我 |
[11:00] | I made the shirt. I know it’s not– | 是我做的这件衣服 我知道不是 |
[11:02] | You made it about two years ago. | 是你两年前做的了 |
[11:03] | – You still remember what it is? – It was a year and a half ago, | -你怎么还会记得 -是一年半以前 |
[11:06] | and if it was “fatty pork”, there’d be two T’s. | 而且如果是”肥肉” 那会有两个T |
[11:08] | There’d be another T right there. | 那里还会有一个T |
[11:10] | It’s a “satay fork.” Little fork. Little appetizer fork. | 是”沙茶酱小串” 一种开胃的前菜 |
[11:13] | No, it’s not– Nothing in the kitchen. Get out of the kitchen. | 不是 不是关于吃的 别想吃的了 |
[11:17] | I’ll give you that info, and that’s it. | 我给你个提示 你自己猜 |
[11:21] | That’s a good one. That was a year and a half… | 这个很棒的 一年半 |
[11:25] | Sort of think… I like that it bothers you. | 我觉得 我喜欢它让你伤脑筋的样子 |
[11:30] | Did you eat my cashews? I have no cashews left. | 你是不是吃了我的腰果 我的腰果没了 |
[11:38] | I just got walnuts. | 我只有核桃了 |
[11:47] | I could tell you. Want me to tell you? | 我可以告诉你的 想让我告诉你吗 |
[11:50] | I saw the oncologist and… | 我去看了肿瘤医生 |
[11:55] | I saw a second oncologist. He, um… | 然后又去看了第二个肿瘤医生 他 |
[12:03] | Long story, but they, um… | 事情比较复杂 但总之 |
[12:06] | You know, there’s nothing they can do. | 就是 他们也无能为力 |
[12:09] | So… | 所以 |
[12:12] | it’s… | 就是 |
[12:14] | It’s that. | 就那样了 |
[12:17] | The dying part is… | 死亡也 |
[12:21] | Meh. It’s meh. | 没啥 没啥大不了的 |
[12:27] | The hospital, the tubes, the bloating. | 什么医院啊 插管啊 浮肿啊 |
[12:29] | I don’t want any part of that. | 我一个都不想要 |
[12:35] | So, I’m thinking… | 所以 我在想 |
[12:40] | before… | 在 |
[12:42] | before it gets bad… | 在病情严重之前 |
[12:47] | I want to… | 我想 |
[12:49] | end it… | 自己了断 |
[12:50] | They got a whole process. | 他们有一整套流程 |
[12:51] | If you get less than six months | 如果你的寿命不超过六个月了 |
[12:53] | they give you this… these pills you can take. | 他们就会给你一些那种药丸 |
[12:57] | And you can do it at home. | 你可以在家里解决 |
[12:58] | Sounds… | 听上去还 |
[13:00] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[13:01] | But I don’t want to do it alone and… | 但我不想一个人做 |
[13:06] | I was hoping you would help me out. | 我希望你能帮我 |
[13:13] | Me? | 我吗 |
[13:20] | Do… I mean… | 这个 就是说 |
[13:25] | The way… | 这个方法 |
[13:28] | You gotta… You can’t give up. Huh? You gotta… | 你不能放弃 好吗 你得 |
[13:32] | You can’t do that. Miracles happen, right? | 你不能那样做 说不定有奇迹发生呢 |
[13:37] | What about the guys who say, “You got six months to live” and… | 你不知道吗 有人被宣布只剩六个月 |
[13:40] | next thing you know, he’s climbing Mount Everest. | 结果他后来还去登珠穆朗玛峰呢 |
[13:43] | Jim Abbott had one arm. | 只有一条胳膊的吉姆·亚伯特 |
[13:44] | Remember Jim Abbott on the Yankees? | 还记得洋基队的吉姆·亚伯特吗 |
[13:46] | He had one arm. | 他只有一条胳膊 |
[13:47] | He pitched a no-hitter. | 却能投出无安打比赛 |
[13:49] | He didn’t give up. | 他没有放弃 |
[13:52] | You don’t give up, Michael. | 你也不准放弃 迈克尔 |
[13:56] | They already gave me the prescription. | 他们已经把药开给我了 |
[13:59] | They can do that? They can just give you that… | 他们可以这样吗 就直接这样给你 |
[14:02] | medicine that kills you? | 能杀死你的药物吗 |
[14:03] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[14:07] | I don’t want you to look at me like this. | 我不希望你这样看着我 |
[14:11] | But I was not gonna tell you | 我本来不想告诉你的 |
[14:13] | ’cause I didn’t want it to change things, you know? | 因为我不想让这件事破坏我们的日常 |
[14:18] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[14:20] | I want to make some pizzas. | 我还想做做披萨 |
[14:23] | I want to watch some movies. | 再看看电影 |
[14:26] | I want to play some Paddleton. | 再打打帕顿球 |
[14:28] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[14:41] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[14:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:50] | Should we play the second half? | 下半场还打吗 |
[14:52] | Yeah, right? We gotta. | 好啊 非打不开 |
[14:57] | It’s your serve. | 你来开球 |
[14:58] | Lay it out. | 放马过来 |
[15:20] | These are all pretty far away. | 这些地方都很远 |
[15:23] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[15:24] | The places where your doctor said we could fulfill the… prescription. | 医生说能买到这些处方药的几个药房 |
[15:28] | The closest one is… | 最近的距离这里 |
[15:30] | almost six hours. | 要将近六小时车程 |
[15:31] | Six hours? | 六个小时 |
[15:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:33] | A lot of pharmacies won’t fill it ’cause of moral reasons. | 很多药店考虑道德问题 不卖这些药 |
[15:36] | All right, Guess we’re gonna do a little road trip. | 好吧 那我们就来个公路之旅 |
[15:38] | What does that mean? Road trip? | 什么意思 公路旅行 |
[15:41] | You don’t just do a road trip, right? | 你不仅仅是想公路旅行吧 |
[15:44] | What do you mean, what does that mean? | 你这话又是什么意思 |
[15:45] | We’ll drive there. We’ll get the meds, we’ll find a place… | 我们开车去那拿药 然后找个地方 |
[15:48] | Your stove burnt the pizza up. It’s burnt. | 你这烤炉把披萨烤焦了 都糊了 |
[15:52] | Fuck! | 操 |
[15:54] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[15:55] | It’s ruined now. It’s ruined. | 完了 都烤糊了 |
[15:57] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[15:58] | No, I’m not gonna. | 不 我不吃了 |
[15:59] | We can’t eat that. | 这批萨不能吃了 |
[16:00] | We gotta eat something else. | 我们只能吃其他东西了 |
[16:01] | It’s not that bad. | 没那么糟糕 |
[16:02] | What are we gonna eat? | 我们吃什么呢 |
[16:04] | Nice work. | 还不错了 |
[16:04] | Look at that piece of shit! | 看看这块鬼东西 |
[16:06] | Ah, this is fucked! | 都烤焦了 |
[16:08] | You gonna eat that still? | 你还要吃吗 |
[16:10] | It’s gonna be good. | 不会有事的 |
[16:24] | Grab a plate. | 拿个盘子过来 |
[16:29] | I’ll try it. | 我尝尝看 |
[16:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:33] | How about the air in the tires? | 轮胎胎压如何 |
[16:37] | Yeah, I put a bunch in. It’s okay. | 我已经充过气了 没问题 |
[16:39] | Not too much though, right? | 没充太满吧 |
[16:41] | There’s no such thing as too much air. | 没有充太满这回事的 |
[16:43] | Oh, yeah there is. | 谁说没有 |
[16:47] | How about the Hindenburg? | 你忘了兴登堡号飞艇了么 |
[16:50] | That was helium. | 那是氦气体 |
[16:51] | Yeah, but it was too much. | 是啊 不还是因为充太满吗 |
[16:54] | Hey, I had some oatmeal | 我吃了些燕麦粉 |
[16:55] | so I’m gonna need a bathroom in two hours. | 两小时后一定要上厕所 |
[16:58] | But you also had a second coffee, | 你也喝了第二杯咖啡 |
[17:00] | so maybe 90 minutes? | 可能90分钟后就要上厕所了 |
[17:09] | I can still see. | 我蒙着脸还是看得见 |
[17:10] | What do you see? | 看到什么了 |
[17:11] | I see everything. | 什么都看得见 |
[17:13] | I see everything. Yeah, I do. | 什么都看得见 真的 |
[17:14] | There’s a tree. There’s a… | 那边有一棵树 然后有个 |
[17:16] | What’s that? | 有什么 |
[17:17] | A person or a chicken. | 一个人或一只鸡 |
[17:19] | If you had to live like this… | 如果你必须这样活 |
[17:21] | You could adapt. That’s the great thing about the human mind. | 你能适应 这是人脑厉害的地方 |
[17:25] | This is how bees see. | 这是蜜蜂的视角 |
[17:29] | How many wishes would a genie | 如果有个精灵答应实现你所有愿望 |
[17:32] | have to give you where… | 但最后一个愿望必须是让你灰飞烟散 |
[17:34] | one of those wishes would be sand off? | 你会许多少个愿望 |
[17:37] | What’s sand off? | 什么是灰飞烟散 |
[17:38] | Whenever you said “sand off”… | 当你说出灰飞烟散 |
[17:41] | every grain of sand | 你的身体会变成沙 |
[17:43] | that was on your body fell off. | 然后化为灰烬散去 |
[17:47] | Twelve hundred, maybe? | 可能 1200个 |
[17:49] | No, ten. | 10个就够了 |
[17:49] | If they gave me ten, I would do it. | 如果让我实现10个愿望 我就答应 |
[17:51] | You can only think of nine wishes before you get to sand off? | 你注定要灰飞烟散 却只要9个愿望吗 |
[17:56] | How many you need? | 一个人需要多少愿望 |
[17:57] | Okay, uh… | 这么说吧 |
[17:59] | your first one. | 你的第一个愿望 |
[18:00] | All the cancer’s gone. | 没有癌症 |
[18:02] | Then a billion dollars, flying, whatever. | 再来一百万 还要会飞 |
[18:05] | Invisible. | 可以隐身 |
[18:06] | Invisible, and then sand off, yeah. Well, pajamas on. | 隐身后灰飞烟散 还要穿着睡衣 |
[18:09] | Pajamas… It’s late at night, | 还要睡衣 那已经很晚了 |
[18:11] | you’re tired. “Pajamas on.” | 你累了 穿着睡衣 |
[18:14] | You got enough gas? | 汽油够吗 |
[18:15] | There’s a buffer. I think we’re okay. | 还剩一些 应该没问题 |
[18:17] | Well, not that big a buffer. | 剩余油量也不多啊 |
[18:18] | What’s the worst case scenario? We run out of gas. | 情况能有多糟 不就是汽油耗尽吗 |
[18:20] | What’s the worst case scenario? | 你问我情况能有多糟 |
[18:21] | We run out of gas here, right? | 我们现在没油了 对吗 |
[18:24] | Next thing you know, we’re drinking our urine. | 接下来我们就是喝尿解渴 |
[18:27] | How do you get from running out of gas, | 你是怎么从汽油耗尽直接 |
[18:29] | the next step is drinking urine? | 跳到喝尿解渴的 |
[18:31] | You can hitchhike. You can… | 你可以搭便车 可以 |
[18:33] | We’ll call somebody. We’ll walk to the gas station. | 可以打电话求救 或徒步到加油站去 |
[18:35] | There’s nobody out here. | 这附近没有人 |
[18:36] | You go right to drinking urine. | 你直接就喝尿解渴了 |
[18:38] | It’s like Twilight Zone out here. | 这荒郊野岭的 |
[18:40] | How’s that half-time speech coming, by the way? | 对了 你的中场演讲准备的怎么样了 |
[18:42] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[18:44] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[18:45] | I could sell it. | 还可以拿去卖钱呢 |
[18:46] | But if I told it to a coach, | 但我相信如果让哪个教练知道 |
[18:48] | they’d want to buy it from me. | 他们肯定会买下来 |
[18:50] | Hey, guys, gather around. | 各位 集合一下 |
[18:53] | That’s how it starts. Yeah. | 这是开场白 |
[18:55] | That’s more like it That’s the beginning. | 就这样 这就是开场白 |
[18:57] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[19:05] | Who is that? What’s that? | 谁打来的 是谁 |
[19:07] | It’s my sister. | 我妹妹 |
[19:11] | She knows, right? | 她知道吧 |
[19:14] | She knows about the cancer, but not about the other stuff. | 她知道我得了癌症 其他的事不知道 |
[19:18] | I kind of want to keep that to myself. | 我不太想告诉任何人 |
[19:24] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[19:25] | No, that’s… | 不 那是 |
[19:27] | That’s different. That’s, you know… | 那是另一回事 你懂的 |
[19:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:33] | You know? | 你懂吧 |
[19:34] | Yeah. | 我懂 |
[19:35] | Yeah. | 我懂 |
[19:37] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[19:40] | She does small talk, your sister? | 你妹经常和人闲聊吗 |
[19:43] | The queen. | 八卦女王啊 |
[19:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:47] | Ooh. Ostrich farm. Three miles. | 鸵鸟农场 还有三英里 |
[19:49] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[19:50] | We’re doing that. | 我们要去看看 |
[19:52] | Eh… You want to? | 你想去吗 |
[19:55] | I’ve never seen an ostrich. | 我从没见过鸵鸟 |
[19:56] | I’ve seen them. | 我见过 |
[19:57] | I’ve seen them on TV. | 我在电视上看过 |
[19:58] | Yeah, but in person, though. | 是的 但是要亲眼看看啊 |
[19:59] | They’re kind of nasty, though. | 它们挺招人烦的 |
[20:03] | They’ll run right at you. | 他们会冲着你跑 |
[20:15] | Fastest land animal, actually. | 他们是速度最快的陆栖动物 |
[20:19] | I don’t think it is. | 我认为不是 |
[20:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:21] | Yes, it is. Forty miles an hour. | 它们的速度是40英里每小时 |
[20:26] | The cheetah goes… | 猎豹的速度是 |
[20:28] | 60 or 65. | 60还是65 |
[20:30] | Yeah. That’s four legs. | 是的 但他们有四条腿 |
[20:36] | Per leg… | 以一条腿计算 |
[20:41] | they’re the fastest. | 它们是最快的 |
[21:09] | Okay, I think we’re getting close. | 我们应该快到了 |
[21:23] | Looks like a tourist town or something. | 这像个旅游小镇 |
[21:26] | A lot of windmills in this town. | 这镇上到处都是风车 |
[21:32] | You’re walking really fast, Andy. | 你走的挺快的 安迪 |
[21:35] | I’m not nervous. | 我不紧张 |
[21:36] | We talk to the guy, Phil, | 去找那个叫菲尔的家伙谈 |
[21:38] | and we got a plan, right? Okay. | 想好怎么说了吧 |
[21:39] | This sinus infection is so awful. | 我的鼻窦炎很严重 |
[21:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:44] | And I feel like I… | 我感觉 |
[21:45] | I feel like this medication I’ve taken before and it hasn’t worked. | 我觉得以前吃的药都没有用 |
[21:49] | Give it a try, okay? | 试试这个 好吗 |
[21:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:52] | Have a good rest of the day. | 好好休息 |
[21:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:54] | All right. Bye, bye, Judy. | 再见 朱迪 |
[21:57] | Hi, guys. What can I do for you? | 你们好 需要帮忙吗 |
[21:59] | Hi, there. We’re here to see Phil. | 你好 我们是来找菲尔的 |
[22:01] | Phil’s not in today. I’m Dave. I’m standing in for Phil. | 菲尔今天不在 我是顶替菲尔的大卫 |
[22:05] | We talked to Phil though. | 不过我们和菲尔谈过了 |
[22:06] | You spoke to Phil. | 你和菲尔谈过了吧 |
[22:07] | Yeah, we, uh… But… | 是的 我们 但是 |
[22:10] | Okay. So we should come back. | 我们可以改天再来 |
[22:11] | But I can help you guys. | 我可以帮你们 |
[22:13] | Yeah, but this is something… | 我知道 但这件事 |
[22:16] | This is kind of top secret. | 这事是最高机密 |
[22:17] | I spoke to Phil. It’s a… | 我和菲尔谈过了 这 |
[22:19] | He was gonna… It’s a special medication he was gonna… | 他给我开了一些特殊的药 |
[22:21] | Are you Michael Thompson? | 你是迈克尔·汤普森吗 |
[22:23] | I’m Michael. Yeah. | 我是迈克尔 |
[22:24] | You want to call Phil maybe? | 你要不要给菲尔打个电话 |
[22:26] | It’s okay. I can handle it. | 没关系 我可以帮你 |
[22:28] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[22:30] | I don’t like that. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[22:30] | We should come back for Phil. | 我们应该等菲尔回来 |
[22:32] | Let’s come back. | 我们改天再来吧 |
[22:32] | Why are you so obsessed with Phil? | 你为什么非要找菲尔 |
[22:34] | What if he puts something wrong in there. Could be dangerous. | 如果他开错药了怎么办 那很危险 |
[22:37] | Give me one second. I’ll get you guys dialed in here. | 请稍等 我帮你们登记一下 |
[22:40] | All right. How are you guys doing today? | 你们今天过得如何 |
[22:43] | Okay. | 行了 |
[22:47] | There are three medicines involved. | 一共有三种药 |
[22:49] | We know all this part. | 我们知道 |
[22:51] | This is what we did with Phil. That’s why… | 我们和菲尔谈过了 所以才 |
[22:52] | Phil told us. | 菲尔告诉过我们了 |
[22:53] | If Phil was here he wouldn’t say that to us | 要是菲尔在这 他不会再说一遍 |
[22:55] | ’cause we already spoke to him. | 毕竟我们已经谈过了 |
[22:57] | I understand, | 我明白 |
[22:57] | but Phil told me I had to read these instructions. | 但菲尔嘱咐我必须把药嘱告诉你们 |
[23:00] | It’s protocol. | 这是必要程序 |
[23:03] | Okay, go ahead. | 好吧 你说吧 |
[23:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:04] | Okay, so you’ll be taking two | 你要先吃这两种药 |
[23:06] | of these one hour before taking the drink. | 隔一个小时再吃那个喝的药 |
[23:09] | This one is for anxiety. | 这个是抑制焦虑的药 |
[23:11] | This one is for nausea. It’ll keep you from vomiting. | 这个是抑制恶心 预防你呕吐的 |
[23:14] | And this one ran all the way home. | 吃了这个就直接走人了 |
[23:16] | The little piggies. | 小而强大 |
[23:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:20] | Um, and in the event of vomiting after ingesting the drink, | 喝了这个冲剂之后出现呕吐的话 |
[23:24] | the patient should have a family member | 病人应该马上让家属 |
[23:27] | contact their referring physician to determine a course of action. | 立刻联系相关医生做决定 |
[23:31] | This big one… | 这个大的 |
[23:33] | is the medicine you’ll be taking last. | 是最后服用的药 |
[23:36] | There are 100 pills in this bottle, | 这个瓶子里一共有100颗胶囊 |
[23:39] | which is the lethal dose. | 这个剂量足以致命了 |
[23:42] | Can you ring it up now? | 可以结账了吗 |
[23:43] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on. | 等一下 |
[23:45] | You’re not paying for this. | 不能让你付钱 |
[23:46] | Oh, no. Yeah. | 不 我来 |
[23:46] | I didn’t tell you about this, | 我事先没告诉你 |
[23:47] | but here, take the card. | 给 这是我的卡 |
[23:49] | Take the card and ring it up. | 拿着卡去结账吧 |
[23:50] | Andy, it’s $3,500. | 安迪 这得3500 |
[23:51] | I know what it is. I have more money than you. | 我知道的 我比你有钱 |
[23:53] | I want to do this. | 我想这样做 |
[23:54] | It’s a lot. | 这是很多钱 |
[23:55] | I want to do it. | 我想这么做 |
[23:57] | Let me do it. | 让我来吧 |
[23:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:00] | I’m sorry, sir. Your card was declined. | 对不起 先生 您的卡被拒了 |
[24:04] | It’s not declined. You gotta put it through. | 怎么可能 你得把卡完全插进去 |
[24:07] | You gotta run it through. | 要完全插进去 |
[24:08] | Nice one. | 很好 |
[24:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:09] | Can you run it through again? | 你能再试一次吗 |
[24:10] | My mistake. I’ll give it another shot. | 我的错 我再试一次 |
[24:12] | You know that those things glitch a lot. | 这些东西经常出故障 |
[24:15] | Sorry, declined again. | 对不起 又被拒了 |
[24:16] | Give me the card. | 把卡给我 |
[24:17] | I’ll pay for it. | 我自己付吧 |
[24:19] | I’m just gonna call the bank up, that’s all. | 我马上给银行打电话 好吧 |
[24:21] | I can pay for it and you pay me back. | 我先付 你再把钱给我 |
[24:23] | Give me your phone. | 把手机借我 |
[24:24] | Give me your phone. Don’t ring anything up, | 给我手机 先别结账 |
[24:26] | ’cause this’ll take one second. | 一下就好 |
[24:27] | I’m gonna call the number right there. | 我马上打电话给银行 |
[24:29] | I see the number right there. | 我找到号码了 |
[24:30] | Give me one second. Don’t ring anything up. | 稍等我一下 先别结账 |
[24:33] | You will have to empty | 你要把这100颗胶囊里的 |
[24:35] | the contents of all 100 pills into a glass | 药粉倒入一个玻璃杯里 |
[24:38] | and mix them with half a cup of water. | 然后加入半杯水搅拌 |
[24:39] | It’s Andy Freedman. | 我是安迪·弗里德曼 |
[24:41] | The drink will be a little bitter, | 这个药会有点苦 |
[24:42] | but you want to drink it all at once. | 但你得要一饮而尽 |
[24:45] | It’s me, though. What do you want me to tell you? | 就是我 还要我说什么 |
[24:47] | I am out of town. | 我出城了 |
[24:48] | If the patient decides they don’t… | 如果病人决定 |
[24:51] | You don’t… | 你决定 |
[24:53] | want to end their life after ingesting the medication… | 服下药后不想结束生命 |
[24:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:57] | …they must contact emergency medical services | 他们必须联系紧急医疗服务 |
[25:00] | – to begin lifesaving measures. – I’m not yelling. | -实施急救措施 -我没有大喊大叫 |
[25:04] | I’ll stop yelling, but I’m not yelling. Yeah. | 我会小点声 可我真没大喊大叫 |
[25:08] | Well, send it then. They’re gonna send a code. | 那就发吧 他们要给我发个验证码 |
[25:10] | I don’t have a phone. | 我没有手机 |
[25:13] | That’s why you’re supposed to have a phone. | 知道为啥你该买个手机了吧 |
[25:16] | I have e-mail. Can I see my e-mail on your e-mail? | 我有电子邮箱 我能在你电脑上查邮件吗 |
[25:19] | Uh, Phil has his log-in codes. I don’t have it. | 菲尔给电脑设了密码 我登录不了 |
[25:22] | See? Why don’t we wait for Phil? | 看见了吧 我们还是等菲尔回来吧 |
[25:23] | Let’s just wait for Phil to come back, | 我们就该等菲尔回来 |
[25:25] | – And none of this happens. – It’s gonna be fine | -那就不会有这些破事 -别担心 |
[25:27] | Hold on. I sent you my pet name about five years ago. | 等一下 五年前我把宠物的名字发给你了 |
[25:31] | Is that it? Are we done? | 就这些吗 读完了吧 |
[25:32] | Yes, yes. Uh, yeah, I read it all. | 对 没错 我读完了 |
[25:34] | Let me just pay for it. I got it. Yeah. | 还是我来付款吧 我来吧 |
[25:37] | – Why? Where does it go? – He’s okay? | -什么 不见了 -他没事吧 |
[25:39] | Where does my pet name go? | 我宠物的名字怎么就不见了 |
[25:40] | No! | 搞什么啊 |
[25:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干啥 |
[25:47] | What do you mean? I’m taking a pain pill. | 什么在干啥 我在吃止痛药 |
[25:49] | I don’t know. I just… | 好吧 我以为 |
[25:52] | I thought it was… | 我以为你在 |
[25:54] | Velkommen. | [挪威语]欢迎 |
[25:55] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[25:59] | Hi, we have a reservation for… | 你好 我们预定了房间 |
[26:02] | – Freedman. – Okay. | -名字是弗里德曼 -好的 |
[26:04] | I have it right here. | 这是订单 |
[26:05] | – No, I got it. – Printed it out. | -好的我能查到 -打印了一份 |
[26:07] | Here you are. | 找到了 |
[26:08] | You’re all set. I just need a credit card for incidentals… | 都办好了 您用信用卡付一下杂费即可 |
[26:10] | Okay. I’m gonna give you a credit card, | 好的 我把信用卡给你 |
[26:12] | but if you could wait until the end to | 你能不能等我们退房的时候 |
[26:14] | do whatever you have to do with it. I’ll call the bank, | 再刷卡收费 我先给银行打个电话 |
[26:17] | – and it’s all gonna be fine. – Let me just… | -然后卡就能用了 -还是我来吧 |
[26:20] | I’ll get this one. | 我来付吧 |
[26:21] | Okay, you get it. Put it on his card, but I’m paying for it. | 行 就刷他的卡吧 但钱必须我来出 |
[26:23] | It’s all going down. | 我会的 |
[26:25] | – I’m gonna pay it all back, okay? – That’s fine. | -我会把钱还给你的 -没关系 |
[26:28] | – It’s 79 a night, yes? – It is. | -房费每天79块对吧 -没错 |
[26:30] | Every penny. | 一分不少 |
[26:31] | All… I’m keeping… | 我都记着的 |
[26:33] | – Okay. – All right, thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[26:35] | So, guys, I got you, um… | 二位是要一间 |
[26:37] | two queens. | 双床房吗 |
[26:38] | Right. | 对 |
[26:40] | We have another room with a king. | 我们也有大床房 |
[26:43] | We don’t want two rooms. | 我们不需要两间房 |
[26:44] | I’m sorry. Not two rooms. Would you prefer to have a king? | 抱歉 我是说二位是否需要一间大床房 |
[26:51] | If you feel more comfortable, we’re fine with that. | 只要二位觉得舒服 我们没问题啊 |
[26:54] | The queens are good. | 双床房就挺好 |
[27:09] | 处方药 谢谢惠顾 | |
[27:21] | Guess I’ll take that then, right? | 那玩意儿我来保管 怎么样 |
[27:24] | The bag. I’ll hold the bag. | 那包药 由我来保管 |
[27:27] | Keep it in my house just so we know where it is. | 放在我家里 这样不会弄丢 |
[27:38] | I mean, I… | 可我 |
[27:40] | I just… | 我觉得 |
[27:41] | Just assumed, you know, I’d hold onto it. | 我觉得应该我自己保管 |
[27:46] | I got a safe place in my closet. Up behind the, uh… | 我壁橱里有个安全的地方 就在那个 |
[27:51] | the box. I have that… | 盒子的后面 |
[27:53] | The Rod Carew rookie card. I got that little… | 就是那个装着罗德·卡鲁新人卡的小盒子 |
[27:57] | I don’t think anybody’s gonna steal it. | 我想没人会偷这玩意儿 |
[28:00] | Who knows? Sandy got broken into | 谁知道呢 桑迪家就被偷过 |
[28:02] | two times and she’s on the ground floor. | 还被偷了两次 她住在一楼 |
[28:05] | They always go to the ground floor first. | 贼都是从一楼偷起 |
[28:07] | I’m up on top. If the water main breaks… | 我住在顶楼 要是自来水管线破裂了 |
[28:10] | over on Hillside and then it floods, I’m up top. | 希尔赛德大街被淹了 我住得高就不怕 |
[29:40] | – Cash or charge? – Cash. | -现金还是刷卡 -现金 |
[30:02] | You awake now? | 你醒了 |
[30:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:08] | – Sorry. – Yeah. | -抱歉 -嗯 |
[30:10] | I slept for a long time, sorry. | 我睡太久了 抱歉 |
[30:12] | I know. It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[30:23] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[30:26] | Tree of Wisdom. | 《智慧之树》 |
[30:28] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[30:35] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 啊 |
[30:37] | Yeah, that’s, uh… | 那是个 |
[30:39] | Now we got nothing to worry about. | 现在我们不用担心了 |
[30:43] | Nothing can go wrong now. | 不会再出错了 |
[30:46] | – All right, very funny. – It was my idea. | -这也太可笑了吧 -是我的主意 |
[30:48] | It’s very funny. | 这太可笑了 |
[30:50] | It’s not funny. That’s a good idea. | 没什么可笑的 这是个好主意 |
[30:52] | Where’s the medication? Where is it? | 药放哪儿了 药呢 |
[30:54] | It’s in there. | 在那里面 |
[30:56] | It’s locked up. | 锁起来了 |
[30:57] | We don’t got to worry about | 这下不用担心 |
[30:58] | any of that stuff we were talking about. | 之前咱们说过的那事了 |
[31:03] | What’s the code? | 密码是什么 |
[31:06] | The code to what? | 什么密码 |
[31:07] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[31:12] | There’s no code. | 没有密码 |
[31:14] | There’s a combination. | 只有解锁码 |
[31:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:19] | What’s the combination? | 解锁码是什么 |
[31:21] | No hints. | 不告诉你 |
[31:23] | Andy, I don’t want to play a game right now. | 安迪 我可没心情玩游戏 |
[31:25] | – Can you give me the code? – No, just don’t worry about it. | -把密码告诉我 -别担心 |
[31:29] | This is the end here. | 就交给我保管吧 |
[31:40] | Maybe we should try getting a drink. | 要不咱俩出去喝一顿吧 |
[31:49] | Uh, the sign-up list is still open. | 还有哪位想上来表演节目 |
[31:52] | Honestly, if you don’t want to do anything | 老实说 要是还没有人报名 |
[31:54] | it’s just gonna be more of me. | 那我只好再唱一首了 |
[31:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:01] | We should drink more. | 我们应该多出来喝几杯 |
[32:03] | Right? | 对吧 |
[32:04] | I think I’m gonna start drinking. | 我要开始喝酒了 |
[32:06] | Yeah. I mean, it’s not good for you, but it is good. | 可以啊 虽然对你身体不好 但真挺爽的 |
[32:11] | So, you feeling ready? | 那你准备好了吗 |
[32:13] | Coach? | 教练先生 |
[32:14] | – My speech? – Half-time speech. | -我的演讲 -中场演讲 |
[32:16] | It’s not ready yet. I don’t want to jinx it. | 还没准备好 我不想把话说得太早 |
[32:20] | I stumbled on something that’s really gonna be something. | 但我已经想到了一些超赞的内容 |
[32:24] | – Hey, Andy? – Yeah. | -安迪 -嗯 |
[32:28] | Is there a half-time speech? | 真的有中场演讲吗 |
[32:30] | You think I’m lying about that? Why would I lie about it? | 你觉得我在撒谎吗 我为什么要撒谎 |
[32:33] | Remember that time you told me you spoke Spanish and then… | 记不记得你告诉我你会西班牙语 可是 |
[32:36] | I over-exaggerated how much I knew, | 我只是夸大了我的西语水平 |
[32:38] | but that’s because I was trying to impress you. | 可那也是因为我想给你留下深刻印象 |
[32:41] | We weren’t friends yet. | 我们当时还不是朋友呢 |
[32:42] | I got to pee. | 我去撒个尿 |
[32:45] | – Definitely get another one. – Okay. | -待会再点一杯 -没问题 |
[32:46] | All right, I’ll be back. | 好的 马上回来 |
[32:56] | Gather round, guys. Gather round, guys. | 大家过来一下 都过来一下 |
[33:01] | Take a knee. | 冷静一下 |
[33:03] | Everybody just take a knee. | 大家都冷静一下 |
[33:05] | Do me a favor, guys. Close your eyes. | 配合一下 伙计们 闭上眼睛 |
[33:08] | I want you to close your eyes. | 大家都闭上眼睛 |
[33:10] | Everybody, close your eyes. I want you to picture something. | 大家闭上眼睛 我想要大家想一些事 |
[33:16] | We’re gonna lose this game. | 这场比赛我们要输了 |
[33:18] | We’re gonna lose this game, guys. | 我们就要输了 各位 |
[33:20] | Just listen to me. I’m not gonna lie to you. | 听我说 我没有骗你们 |
[33:23] | The momentum has switched. | 局势发生了变化 |
[33:25] | That’s a better team. | 对手比我们更强 |
[33:27] | No matter what I say here, that ain’t gonna turn it around. | 不管我现在说什么 都没法扭转局面了 |
[33:29] | We’re gonna lose this game. | 这场比赛我们要输了 |
[33:32] | But so what? I’m proud of you. | 但那又怎样 我以你们为荣 |
[33:35] | I’m proud of you. I don’t want to wait to the end | 我以你们为荣 我可不会等到比赛结束 |
[33:37] | when you’re hurting to say that. You guy’s are… | 等大家都很难过的时候才说 |
[33:39] | You don’t need this game. | 输了比赛没什么大不了的 |
[33:41] | You’re gonna have good lives. | 你们都将拥有美好的人生 |
[33:42] | You’re all good guys. You’re gonna… | 你们都很优秀 你们会 |
[33:44] | You’re gonna be something in your life. | 你们会出人头地 |
[33:46] | Murphy, you’re gonna be in the Navy, right? | 墨菲 你要报名参加海军 对吧 |
[33:48] | You’re gonna be a hero one day. | 你将来会成为英雄 |
[33:52] | Cahill, you’re a writer. | 卡希尔 你是个作家 |
[33:54] | You’re gonna live somewhere… | 你会去某个地方定居 |
[33:55] | You’re gonna live in Connecticut somewhere. | 在康涅狄格州找个地方住下来 |
[33:58] | By the water. | 住在水畔 |
[34:00] | And you’ll have a drinking problem maybe, | 你说不定会酗酒 |
[34:02] | but that makes you a better writer. | 但那会让你文思泉涌 |
[34:05] | It’s all gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[34:08] | You’re gonna have great lives, and maybe you’re gonna have a… | 你们的生活会很美满 或许你们 |
[34:12] | a little empty feeling in your gut. | 内心也会感到一丝空虚 |
[34:19] | And maybe when you lay at night, secretly you’re gonna think… | 或许你夜里躺在床上 忍不住会想 |
[34:24] | “You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[34:26] | If I could go back… | 如果我能回到过去 |
[34:28] | This is all good, but if I could ever go back… | 我现在过得也挺好 但如果能回到过去 |
[34:31] | If I could go back in time I would go to the day we lost that | 时光若能倒流 我会回到输掉比赛的那天 |
[34:35] | big game and I would play that second half over again.” | 再把下半场重新打一次 |
[34:37] | Well, guess what guys? Open your eyes! You’re back! | 你猜怎么着 睁开眼吧 你又回来啦 |
[34:56] | – Okay, now I got it. – Oh, there he is. | -搞定了 -哦 他回来了 |
[35:00] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[35:02] | How did this… | 这是 |
[35:03] | What’s going on? | 这是咋回事 |
[35:04] | He was alone. You know nobody likes to be alone. | 他一个人 没人喜欢一个人孤零零的 |
[35:07] | I invited him. | 我就请他过来 |
[35:09] | Okay, all right. So, now you’re over here now? | 好吧 所以你就坐在这儿了 |
[35:11] | – Yeah, have a little – Get out of my seat. | -对 过来聊会儿 -别坐我位子上 |
[35:14] | No, you stay. You sit. Andy, take my seat. | 别 你就坐那 安迪 你坐我这里 |
[35:18] | – Cheers, guys. – Cheers. | -咱们干一杯 -干杯 |
[35:19] | – Oh, yeah. – New friends. | -干了 -敬新朋友 |
[35:21] | – Cheers, man. – All right. | -干杯 -好啊 |
[35:23] | – New friends. – New friends. | -敬新朋友 -敬新朋友 |
[35:24] | So, David was telling me he’s a kung fu fan. | 戴维刚告诉我他是个功夫迷 |
[35:27] | – Yeah. – Mm-hmm. | -没错 -嗯 |
[35:29] | We were talking, so… | 我们刚刚聊了一会儿 |
[35:30] | Oh, yeah. Of course. You’re that too. | 好啊 你也喜欢功夫 |
[35:33] | All right. Yeah. I like kung fu. You like kung fu? | 是啊 我挺迷功夫的 你呢 |
[35:35] | Everybody likes… | 谁不喜欢啊 |
[35:36] | Well, have you watched Death Punch? | 那你看过《必杀技》吗 |
[35:39] | Yeah, I’ve seen Death Punch. | 看过啊 |
[35:41] | And what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[35:43] | It’s pretty good. Not bad. | 挺好的 不错的片子 |
[35:47] | Not a lot of fighting in it, you know, but… | 里面的打斗场面不多 不过 |
[35:49] | Yeah, it’s good. | 还是挺不错的 |
[35:51] | It’s a kung fu movie. It’s not about fighting. | 功夫片不是只有打斗而已 |
[35:54] | It’s learning about what’s inside yourself. | 功夫片让我们发现真实的自我 |
[35:58] | That’s what Death Punch is. | 这才是《必杀技》的意义之所在 |
[35:59] | – You didn’t see that? I… – Well, you know… | -你没发现吗 -好吧 其实 |
[36:02] | I saw it on YouTube. Maybe I missed some parts. | 我是在油管上看的 情节可能有遗漏 |
[36:04] | And I’m back. | 我又来啦 |
[36:06] | The sign-up list is still open. | 大家还有机会上来表演节目哦 |
[36:08] | How can you see it on YouTube? You can’t see it on YouTube. | 怎么能在油管上看呢 那怎么行 |
[36:11] | – It’s ridiculous. – All right, well… | -简直不可理喻 -好吧 |
[36:13] | I don’t mean to be, uh… | 我不是要跟你杠啊 |
[36:16] | How can you find it on DVD? | 根本就找不到那部电影的DVD |
[36:18] | You can find it on DVD. You can find it on a VHS. | DVD找得到 连录像带都找得到 |
[36:21] | I recommend watching it on VHS. | 看录像带效果更好 |
[36:23] | – VHS? Really? – Yes. | -还有录像带 -对 |
[36:24] | Because that’s how it’s meant to be seen. | 那部电影就应该在录像机上欣赏 |
[36:26] | Hi, everybody. My name’s Michael. | 大家好 我叫迈克尔 |
[36:29] | The… I want to… | 我想 |
[36:32] | do some, um… | 给大家 |
[36:36] | I want to honor a movie called Death Punch. | 我想致敬一部叫《必杀技》的电影 |
[36:38] | It’s my favorite movie in the world. | 这是我最喜欢的电影 |
[36:40] | Nobody watches it. | 没几个人看过 |
[36:42] | We’re always trying to get people to watch it, and they don’t. | 我总是推荐别人看 但还是没人看 |
[36:44] | Um, it’s hard to find, but it’s very important to me. | 这部电影不容易找到 但它对我意义非凡 |
[36:49] | Uh, so… | 呃 这个 |
[36:52] | Yeah. Death Punch. | 来了 必杀技 |
[36:59] | The movie begins on Chien, | 这部电影是从一位 |
[37:03] | a young kung fu student… | 名叫陈的少年在山上 |
[37:06] | in the mountains. His moves are graceful and powerful, | 学功夫开始的 他的动作优雅而有力 |
[37:08] | but something’s missing. | 但他还是少了点什么 |
[37:10] | He’s not yet complete. | 他还没能蜕变 |
[37:12] | He’s attacked by the Master Liu. | 他被他的师父刘教训了一下 |
[37:15] | And a great battle ensues and… | 接着一场大战将至 |
[37:18] | And Liu winds up for what will become known as the Death Punch. | 刘最终打出了后来被叫做必杀技的招数 |
[37:27] | And… | 然后 |
[37:30] | He strikes. | 他打中了 |
[37:32] | But what happens is… | 但实际上 |
[37:35] | he actually misses… | 他没打到陈 |
[37:36] | Chien and he hits the barrel because… | 而是打到了木桶 因为 |
[37:41] | Sorry, I told it wrong. I shouldn’t have… | 抱歉 我说错了 我就不该 |
[37:45] | They’re the master-and-student relationship, | 他们是师徒关系 |
[37:48] | but you think they’re enemies | 但你们都以为他们是敌人 |
[37:49] | and that’s why it’s funny when he hits the barrel | 所以他打到桶上的时候很有意思 |
[37:51] | because you think that it’s, um… | 因为你们以为那是 |
[37:53] | I kind of messed that up, sorry. But back to the story. | 我有点搞混了 继续讲故事 |
[37:56] | The water starts to jiggle, and Chien sees it and he says, | 水就开始晃动 陈看着说 |
[38:00] | “That’s the fear of…” Um… | 这就是恐惧 |
[38:07] | But, anyhow, this is kind of where you have to see the movie. | 怎么说呢 这点必须要自己去看电影 |
[38:10] | Sorry. Um… | 抱歉 呃 |
[38:11] | Anyway, it’s a cool shot | 反正 这一招就是很牛逼 |
[38:12] | because the barrel starts to shake, right? | 因为木桶开始晃动了 |
[38:14] | It’s rumbling. It’s going crazy and… | 桶里面在响 好像要爆了一样 |
[38:17] | it’s… | 它 |
[38:32] | And suddenly, the barrel explodes with water. | 突然桶炸开了 迸出来很多水 |
[38:38] | Oh! He’s soaked. | 他浑身湿透了 |
[38:40] | If I had landed that punch, your fate would have been sealed. | 要是我打中了你 你的人生就终结了 |
[38:43] | Three steps in any direction, and your heart would explode. | 三步之内 你就会心脉尽断而死 |
[38:48] | And then you’d be dead. | 然后你就会死掉 |
[38:49] | Chien, he’s stubborn and he learns | 陈 他倔强顽强 勤学苦练 |
[38:51] | the Death Punch anyway, by himself. | 自己学会了必杀技 |
[38:54] | Alone he learns it. On the hill without a shirt on. | 在山脚下赤膊练习 |
[38:57] | Yeah, that part where he trains. Right. | 就是他平时训练的地方 |
[39:00] | But then… The ninjas come. | 但之后 忍者们来了 |
[39:01] | Ku Woo Tai shows up with 15 ninjas. | 顾宇泰带着15名忍者出现了 |
[39:05] | Exactly 15. Exactly 15 ninjas. | 准确说是15个 15个忍者 |
[39:07] | Yes, and put him in a chokehold. | 然后给了他一个锁喉 |
[39:09] | Ready? | 好没 |
[39:10] | Here you go. You avoid it. | 来 你躲起来 |
[39:12] | Then he goes, no. | 然后他跑了 不 |
[39:16] | Oh, it burns. | 好疼啊 |
[39:20] | What have I done? Do you see what happens? | 我做了什么 你们看清楚没发生了什么 |
[39:32] | I think we’re this way. | 我觉得我们该走这边 |
[39:33] | Over here. | 这儿 |
[39:37] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[39:40] | Eleven. Almost eleven. | 11点了 快11点了 |
[39:46] | – It’s closed. – Yeah, it’s closed. | -关门了 -是关门了 |
[39:50] | Closes at ten. | 10点关门 |
[39:53] | What? | 干什么 |
[39:56] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[40:00] | I’ll fucking do it. | 我他妈也来 |
[40:03] | That’s hot. I love it. | 好烫啊 我爱死了 |
[40:06] | I love it. | 太喜欢了 |
[40:13] | Smells though, right? Does it smell a little? Like meat. | 闻起来是不是有点像 像是肉 |
[40:16] | What do you mean you smell meat? | 什么叫闻起来像肉 |
[40:18] | You don’t get that? | 你不明白吗 |
[40:20] | We’re in a pot like soup. | 咱们就像进了一锅汤里 |
[40:21] | I don’t smell it. | 我没闻出来 |
[40:22] | Like people soup. | 就像是人肉汤 |
[40:24] | Let’s get some people in here. | 咱们找点人过来吧 |
[40:26] | I’m gonna go to the bar. I’m gonna get the open-mic girl, | 我去酒吧 把那个拿麦的女孩叫过来 |
[40:30] | and I’m gonna get David. | 然后再把戴维叫过来 |
[40:31] | – Oh, no. – Go get your friend David. | -别 -找你的朋友戴维吧 |
[40:33] | You’re not gonna get David. | 你不会去找戴维的 |
[40:34] | I almost killed that guy, and he said, uh… | 我差点在他面前尴尬死 他还说 |
[40:37] | I’m sorry, I was just trying to… | 抱歉 我就是想 |
[40:39] | Oh, it’s not your fault. No, I was, you know… | 那不是你的错 是我的 |
[40:43] | What? | 什么 |
[40:45] | Oh, shit. The lady’s here. | 靠 有女人过来了 |
[40:47] | Duck. Duck, duck, duck. Get under water. | 快蹲下来 蹲下 进水里 |
[40:50] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 朋友们 |
[40:51] | – Hi. – The pool’s closed. | -嗨 -这池子已经关了 |
[40:53] | – Closed at nine. – All right. | -9点就关了 -知道了 |
[40:54] | Sorry, we’re gonna get out. | 抱歉 我们这就出去 |
[40:56] | – Yeah, are you drinking? – Okay. | -你们喝酒了吗 -好吧 |
[40:58] | – Don’t come over. – That’s against the rules. | -别过来了 -这违规了 |
[41:00] | No, we’re… You don’t want to see… | 不 我们就是 你不会想看的 |
[41:02] | – I’m getting in. – No. | -我要进去 -别 |
[41:04] | What? | 什么 |
[41:06] | Is three company? | 三个人行吗 |
[41:18] | You guys are so adorable. You know that? | 你们俩可真有爱 知道吗 |
[41:22] | I mean, like from the very first moment, | 我是说 从最开始的时候 |
[41:25] | when you checked in, we could really feel | 当你们登记的时候 我真的感觉 |
[41:28] | that you were totally in love. | 你们是情侣呢 |
[41:30] | It’s really sweet. | 太甜蜜了 |
[41:32] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[41:34] | It’s beautiful. | 很美好 |
[41:37] | We’re just… We’re not… | 我们只是 我们不是 |
[41:38] | We’re friends, right? | 咱们是朋友 对吧 |
[41:39] | We’re not that way. We’re… | 我们不是那种 我们只是 |
[41:42] | – We love those guys. – Everybody’s beautiful. | -我们喜欢那些人 -每个人都很美好啊 |
[41:44] | -We’re neighbors. So… – We’re just neighbors. | -我们是邻居 -我们只是邻居 |
[41:47] | But everything’s okay | 没有什么别的 |
[41:49] | with the rest of the world. And it’s great. | 一切都好 这就够了 |
[41:50] | It was such a strong thing that we just assumed. | 我们刚在想 是一种强有力的羁绊 |
[41:54] | I’m sorry. Who is that? | 抱歉 还有谁 |
[41:55] | “We”? Who’s “we”? | 你说”我们” 还有谁 |
[41:56] | Oh, me and my husband. | 我和我丈夫 |
[41:59] | Oh, so we… Okay, we’re not wearing clothes, so we’re… | 好吧 不过我们没穿衣服 所以 |
[42:04] | He got naked so I got naked. That’s the only reason I got naked. | 他脱了我也脱了 只是因为这个我才脱 |
[42:07] | Where is he? He’s right here. | 他在哪 他在这啊 |
[42:10] | What do you mean? What do you mean he’s right here? | 你说什么呢 什么叫他就在这呢 |
[42:12] | – He’s all around here. – Wait a minute. | -他就在这附近 -等等 |
[42:14] | He’s not like invisible, right? | 他不是隐身的对吧 |
[42:16] | No. Don’t say that. | 不 他不是 |
[42:18] | He passed away a few years ago. | 他几年前去世了 |
[42:22] | Yeah. We ran this place together for a long time, | 我们一起经营了这个地方很久 |
[42:26] | and he’s here. | 所以他在这 |
[42:28] | So, I’m here with him. | 所以我与他同在 |
[42:37] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[42:38] | I just blurted out, like… | 我就是顺嘴说的 |
[42:43] | Sorry, I’m just bad at small talk. | 抱歉 我真不擅长聊闲天 |
[42:45] | I’ve never been good at it. | 从来都不太擅长 |
[42:49] | I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable. | 我不是故意搞得你们尴尬的 |
[42:51] | I hate it. | 我不喜欢 |
[42:52] | I hate small talk. | 我不喜欢这种闲聊 |
[42:54] | I work in an office, and that’s all they do. | 我在办公室工作 他们都在闲聊 |
[42:58] | – Yeah. I don’t like it. – So stupid, right? | -我不喜欢 -太傻了 对吧 |
[43:00] | I keep trying to think of some kind of | 我一直在试着想那种 |
[43:03] | better opening conversation line. | 更开放式的那种对话 |
[43:05] | I’ve been worrying about how to really do it. Something like… | 我一直在想到底怎么去实现 就好像 |
[43:08] | You want to talk? If you don’t, it’s okay. | 你想谈谈吗 不想的话也没关系 |
[43:13] | Well, yeah. Or like… | 好吧 或者是 |
[43:17] | I see you. | 我看见你了 |
[43:19] | And now I’m gonna go over here. | 然后我要走过去 |
[43:21] | Right? | 对吧 |
[43:23] | You’re so cute. | 你真可爱 |
[43:26] | All right, I’m gonna hit the hay, guys. | 好吧 我要回去睡觉了 |
[43:28] | No. Where you going? | 别啊 你去哪啊 |
[43:30] | – We just got started… – I gotta get some rest. | -咱们才聊起来 -我得休息了 |
[43:32] | Okay, well, we have to go. | 行吧 我们得走了 |
[43:34] | You don’t have to come. You can stay. | 你不用非得来 你待着吧 |
[43:36] | No, I’m gonna go. I’m gonna go, too. | 不 我想走 我也要走 |
[43:38] | I’m just gonna go sleep in the room. You have to be quiet. | 我要回房间睡觉 你必须保持安静 |
[43:41] | You go. | 你走 |
[43:43] | You stay. | 你留下 |
[43:46] | Yeah, I’m gonna go. No, Mike. | -嗯 我要走了 -别 迈克 |
[43:49] | Oh! Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[43:55] | I don’t have a key, though. I don’t have a key. | 我没钥匙 我没有钥匙 |
[43:58] | It’s okay. I got a lot of keys. | 没事 我这有好多钥匙 |
[44:00] | You got a lot of them in the… | 你有好多钥匙 |
[44:02] | Yeah, but… | 是 不过 |
[44:04] | All right. | 行吧 |
[44:15] | That’s cute. | 你可真可爱 |
[44:18] | Yeah, you… | 嗯 你 |
[44:20] | – I was wrong. – I’m sorry for that. | -我错了 -抱歉啊 |
[44:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:40] | What about him? | 那他呢 |
[44:42] | ‘Cause we’re over here and he’s over there, right? | 咱们在这 他也在一边 对吧 |
[44:46] | Yeah, well, he’s always with me. | 是 他总是在我身边 |
[44:50] | But… | 但 |
[44:51] | he’s also gone. | 他还是走了 |
[45:18] | No. No, it’s okay. It’s all right. | 不 我没事 没事 |
[46:31] | Hey, Michael. | 嘿 迈克尔 |
[46:34] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[46:41] | Hey, Michael. | 嘿 迈克尔 |
[46:43] | Michael. Hey, Michael. | 迈克尔 嘿 迈克尔 |
[46:52] | Hey, Michael. | 嘿 迈克尔 |
[46:58] | – Why’d you wake me up? – Why are you screaming? | -你干嘛吵醒我 -你瞎叫什么 |
[47:01] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[47:03] | I scared you? | 我吓到你了 |
[47:05] | You looked like you were dead. | 我还以为你死了呢 |
[47:07] | You thought… | 你以为 |
[47:10] | I couldn’t see you breathing. | 我看你都不喘气了 |
[47:14] | Hey. Sorry. | 嘿 抱歉 |
[47:17] | – How’d it go? – What? | -后来怎么了 -什么 |
[47:18] | In the hot tub? | 在热水池里 |
[47:27] | Ah, come on. | 啊 拜托 |
[47:30] | It was fun, though. | 确实挺有意思 |
[47:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[47:37] | Nothing? | 没事 |
[47:38] | Good night. Uh-oh. | 晚安 |
[47:42] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[47:48] | Hey, Michael, I need an aspirin or something. | 嘿 迈克尔 我想要点阿司匹林 |
[47:52] | My head. I got… I was a little drunk. | 我的头 我有点醉 |
[47:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[48:22] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[49:13] | Excuse me, miss. | 打扰一下 女士 |
[49:14] | – Did you see the guy– – Hey, good morning. | -你见过那个 -嘿 早安 |
[49:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[49:20] | What are you… You’re over here? | 你 你去哪了 |
[49:23] | Yeah. I was looking at the fire. I was waiting for you to get up. | 我一直在看着火 一直等你起床呢 |
[49:26] | – I thought we’d get some pancakes. – Oh, you’re watching the fire? | -我想我们弄点煎饼吃 -你看火呢 |
[49:29] | Yeah, you ever just watch a fire? | 对啊 你不也在看呢吗 |
[49:30] | So nice. Yeah. | 太棒了 嗯 |
[49:31] | You should’ve woke me though. | 你应该叫醒我的 |
[49:33] | What? | 什么 |
[49:34] | – You okay? What’s wrong with you? – All right. Whatever. | -你还好吗 你怎么了 -没事 |
[49:37] | I’m all right. I’m hungry, that’s all. | 我很好 只是饿了 |
[49:40] | What do you want to do? | 你想干什么去 |
[49:43] | Why are you sweating? | 你怎么出汗了 |
[49:44] | I went outside. I thought you were down there. | 我出去了 我以为你会出去呢 |
[49:47] | I went down the block. I saw… | 我去了下一个街区 我看见 |
[49:51] | I saw a bunch of people, you know? | 我看见一堆人 你知道吗 |
[49:54] | Want to do the pancakes? | 想摊煎饼吗 |
[49:57] | Yeah. | 行啊 |
[49:59] | – All right. Let me go to the room. – I want pancakes. All right. | -行吧 我回房间了 -我想吃煎饼 |
[50:04] | Andy, what are you doing? | 安迪 你干什么呢 |
[50:07] | What do you mean, “What’re you doing”? | 什么叫我干什么呢 |
[50:09] | I just got to… | 我就是 |
[50:12] | wash up or something. | 想擦一擦这个箱子 |
[50:14] | What’s the matter? | 有问题吗 |
[50:19] | You know, you keep… | 你知道吗 你一直 |
[50:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[50:23] | – What about it? – You keep taking it. | -怎么了 -你一直拿着它 |
[50:25] | Well… | 好吧 |
[50:27] | first of all, | 首先 |
[50:29] | I’m taking it back. | 我是把它拿回来 |
[50:31] | – You took it this morning. – That’s mine. | -你今天早上把它拿走了 -那是我的 |
[50:33] | No, it isn’t yours. | 不 不是你的 |
[50:34] | Because I bought it. | 因为是我买的 |
[50:35] | All right? I bought it. | 好吗 是我买的 |
[50:37] | You bought the safe, but the medication is mine. | 你买了保险箱 但药是我的 |
[50:40] | – That’s the important part. – No, I bought the medication, too. | -这才是重点 -不 药也是我买的 |
[50:42] | – Right? – You did not buy the medication. | -对吧 -药不是你买的 |
[50:44] | – I didn’t say… – You tried to buy it. | -我没说 -你是想付钱来着 |
[50:46] | – I swiped the card. – I didn’t say I’m paying for it? | -我刷的卡 -我不是说了我来付钱吗 |
[50:48] | – You said you were. – We have a witness. | -你说了 -我们有证人 |
[50:50] | You said it. But I’m the one whose… | 你说了 但我是那个 |
[50:51] | Whose bank account got charged? | 谁的银行账户被扣款了 |
[50:52] | so I lied? | 我撒谎了吗 |
[50:53] | I’m paying for it. It’s mine. | 我付的钱 它是我的 |
[50:56] | – It’s mine. – Just give it to me. | -它是我的 -把它给我 |
[50:57] | – We don’t have– – What are you doing? | -我们没有 -你要干什么 |
[51:00] | I’m gonna hold it, that’s all. | 我要拿着它 就是这样 |
[51:02] | You’re running away from me? Just give me the… | 你在躲避我吗 给我 |
[51:03] | What, are you chasing me? | 怎么 你在追着我不放吗 |
[51:04] | You’re chasing me. | 你就是在追我不放 |
[51:05] | I’m not chasing you. You’re walking. | 我没有在追你 是你在移动 |
[51:07] | Stop moving around the table. Stop moving. | 别绕着桌子转了 别转了 |
[51:09] | Just stop it, all right? | 停下来 好吗 |
[51:11] | – I’m not– – Stop it. This is stupid. | -我不 -停止 这太蠢了 |
[51:13] | I got the bad knee. You know I got the bad knee. | 我膝盖不好 你知道我膝盖不好 |
[51:16] | You know I’m gonna catch you if you want me to. | 你要想的话 我肯定会抓住你 |
[51:18] | You better stop. | 你最好停下来 |
[51:19] | Andy! Andy! | 安迪 安迪 |
[51:20] | I’ll tell you right now, I won’t stop. | 我现在就告诉你 我不会停下来的 |
[51:24] | – I’m holding it. – Look at me. | -由我拿着它 -看着我 |
[51:29] | That’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[51:33] | – I want it. – Okay. | -我要它 -好吧 |
[51:36] | Maybe it is yours. | 也许这是你的 |
[51:38] | I need to hold it. | 但我要拿着它 |
[51:40] | All right? | 好吗 |
[51:42] | I don’t know why you’re making a big deal out of it. | 我不知道你为什么这样小题大做 |
[51:48] | Because I’m the dying guy. | 因为我是垂死之人 |
[51:56] | – I’m the dying guy. – Okay. All right. | -我是垂死之人 -好吧 好吧 |
[51:59] | You can’t keep saying that. | 你不要总是提这个 |
[52:01] | But you keep taking that. | 但你一直拿着它 |
[52:02] | – I’m the dying guy. – Shut up with that. | -我快要死了 -闭上你的嘴 |
[52:04] | Then give me the safe. | 那就把保险箱给我 |
[52:06] | You’re being a stupid idiot. | 你是个蠢货 |
[52:07] | I’m being stupid? I’m the dying guy. | 我是蠢货吗 我快要死了 |
[52:09] | – Shut up! – I’m the dying guy. | -闭嘴 -我是垂死之人 |
[52:11] | I know you’re the dying guy. | 我知道你快死了 |
[52:12] | – Stop. – I’m the dying guy! | -闭嘴 -我是垂死之人 |
[52:13] | I’m the other guy! | 我是另一个人 |
[54:52] | There’s 32 dogs. | 有32只狗 |
[54:54] | Twenty ate cats. | 其中20只吃猫 |
[54:58] | How many didn’t? | 有多少只不吃 |
[55:08] | …two dogs and 20… | 两只狗和20只 |
[55:21] | Thirty-two dogs. Twenty of them ate cats. | 32只狗 其中20只吃猫 |
[55:25] | It’s 12. | 12只不吃 |
[55:29] | That was easy. | 很简单 |
[55:32] | I’m so smart. | 我很聪明 |
[55:34] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[55:36] | That’s not the code. | 密码不是这个 |
[55:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[55:39] | The code is one, two, three, four? | 密码是1234吗 |
[55:41] | See? You’re not that smart. | 你看 你没那么聪明 |
[55:43] | Should’ve got it. | 早该想到的 |
[55:44] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[55:49] | I can’t… | 我不能 |
[55:53] | I can’t be normal… | 我无法保持平常心了 |
[55:56] | through all of this. I just can’t. | 经历了这一切 我就是没法 |
[56:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[56:20] | All right. | 好了 |
[56:21] | Your stove is still acting stupid. | 你的炉子还是差劲得很 |
[56:25] | I think I might have burnt it a little on the bottom, | 底部可能烧焦了一点 |
[56:28] | but I think it’s okay. | 但我觉得没问题 |
[56:34] | They’re still fighting here? | 他们还在打架 |
[56:35] | There’s more fighting in this than I remember. | 我记忆中这里的战斗没这么多 |
[56:41] | Your friend Dave would love it. | 你的朋友大卫会喜欢的 |
[56:50] | It’s gonna get cold. | 会变冷的 |
[56:52] | I’ll get it in a sec. | 我马上吃 |
[56:55] | I can re-heat it. | 我可以重新加热 |
[57:00] | Tiger style. | 虎拳 |
[57:02] | Chien, when you woke this morning, | 陈 今天早上你醒来的时候 |
[57:04] | did you think it would be for the last time? | 你以为这会是最后一次决斗吗 |
[57:12] | Still got it. | 还记得嘛 |
[57:20] | Okay. | 好了 |
[57:21] | – Can I open them? – Biggest surprise of your life. | -我能打开吗 -你人生中最大的惊喜 |
[57:24] | Happy birthday to you. | 祝你生日快乐 |
[57:26] | Happy birthday to Andy. | 安迪 生日快乐 |
[57:28] | The cupcake… | 纸杯蛋糕 |
[57:29] | – that I bought. – Thank you. | -我买的 -谢谢你 |
[57:32] | All right. Wish. | 好了 许愿吧 |
[57:34] | Make a wish. | 许个愿 |
[57:38] | You still got cancer that’s killing you? | 那要命的癌症还是没有痊愈吗 |
[57:41] | – I think so. – Yeah. | -我觉得是 -是啊 |
[57:43] | See? It never works. | 看吧 这永远没用 |
[57:45] | You should’ve gone with sand-off. | 你应该灰飞烟灭了 |
[57:51] | You gonna have some? | 你要吃点吗 |
[57:53] | I don’t think so. | 不了 |
[57:55] | Doesn’t smell like orange. | 闻起来不像橘子 |
[58:17] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -是的 |
[58:22] | Feels like there’s a little more. | 还有一点想吐 |
[58:24] | – Really? – It’s like, just… | -是吗 -就像 |
[58:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[58:28] | It doesn’t all come, you know? | 不是一下子都来的 你懂吗 |
[58:32] | – It feels better, though. – Yeah. | -不过感觉好多了 -好吧 |
[58:35] | You don’t have to sit in here if you don’t want to. | 你不想坐在这里的话可以离开 |
[58:38] | No, it’s… | 不 就是 |
[58:39] | It sounded like you got all of it out, though. | 听起来感觉你把肚子里的东西都吐空了 |
[59:02] | It is River Kickers. | 这是激流勇者 |
[59:06] | They’re scamming. | 他们在骗人 |
[59:12] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[59:13] | The one from the gas station | 加油站的那个人 |
[59:15] | is River Kickers. | 就是激流勇者 |
[59:18] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[59:22] | – Michael. – What? | -迈克尔 -怎么了 |
[59:28] | It’s River Kickers. | 就是激流勇者 |
[59:48] | Master. | 师父 |
[59:50] | Which way to the ancient healer? | 哪条路通往古法治疗师的地方 |
[1:00:07] | I think I’m ready. | 我想我准备好了 |
[1:00:13] | I want to go when I feel good. | 我想在感觉好的时候去 |
[1:00:14] | I don’t want to go when it’s hurting. | 不想在痛苦的时候去 |
[1:00:15] | But you’re feeling good. | 但你感觉很好 |
[1:00:16] | Yeah, but it’s not gonna stay that way. | 是的 但不会一直这样 |
[1:00:18] | You know, I’d like to do it when I feel… | 你知道的 我想现在做 |
[1:00:22] | I think I’m ready. | 我想我准备好了 |
[1:00:42] | I should have took off from work. | 我本该辞职的 |
[1:00:44] | You know, I should have took off. | 你知道 我本该辞职的 |
[1:00:45] | A month ago. We could’ve done more stuff. | 就在一个月前 我们可以做更多的事情 |
[1:00:48] | could’ve done more stuff. | 可以做更多的事情 |
[1:00:52] | I wish I had done that. | 我真希望我当时辞职了 |
[1:01:01] | Did you hear my speech? | 你听到我的演讲了吗 |
[1:01:02] | My half-time speech. | 我的半场演讲 |
[1:01:08] | Let me guess, it’s… | 让我猜猜 是 |
[1:01:12] | – Guys – You’re never gonna guess it. | -伙计们 -你永远猜不到 |
[1:01:14] | Guys, you… | 伙计们 你们 |
[1:01:16] | We’re gonna lose, but… | 我们会输 但是 |
[1:01:18] | You know, go back… Go forward in your life | 你们懂的 回顾过去 展望未来 |
[1:01:20] | and imagine where you are and if you had a chance– | 想象一下你在哪里 如果你有机会 |
[1:01:23] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[1:01:26] | You’re my best friend. I know you. | 你是我最好的朋友 我懂你 |
[1:01:37] | Also, I heard you practicing it | 另外 我从通风口 |
[1:01:39] | through the vent about 100 times. | 听到你练习有100次了 |
[1:01:43] | That fucking vent. | 该死的通风口 |
[1:01:50] | You seem really good right now. | 你现在看起来很好 |
[1:01:51] | You know, you seem like… | 你知道的 你看起来 |
[1:01:55] | Maybe there’s… I don’t know. | 也许有 我不知道 |
[1:01:59] | I know. | 我懂 |
[1:02:01] | – I’m ready. – I know. | -我准备好了 -我知道 |
[1:02:13] | – So, 100 of these suckers. – Yeah. | -100颗胶囊 -是啊 |
[1:02:18] | I don’t even know | 我甚至有点怀疑 |
[1:02:18] | if you had to buy this particular pill. | 你是否需要买这种特殊的药丸 |
[1:02:21] | A hundred of anything, really, would… | 任何东西100个 真的 都会 |
[1:02:23] | would… | 会 |
[1:02:25] | You know? | 你懂吗 |
[1:02:28] | – These are really hard to… – Yeah. | -这些东西真的很难 -是啊 |
[1:02:31] | I wonder if they do that… on purpose, | 我在想他们是不是故意这样做的 |
[1:02:33] | you know? | 你知道吗 |
[1:02:38] | You think anybody’s ever died… | 你觉得会有人在 |
[1:02:40] | while they were emptying these? | 清空这些胶囊的时候死掉吗 |
[1:02:44] | – You’re spilling it on the side now. – sorry. | -你把它洒到一边了 -抱歉 |
[1:02:47] | you spilled it now. | 你把它洒了 |
[1:02:48] | sorry. We got to go back now, right? | 不好意思 我们得从头再来 对吧 |
[1:03:03] | I was married once. | 我结过一次婚 |
[1:03:07] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[1:03:09] | You never told me that? | 你从来没告诉过我 |
[1:03:11] | I never told anybody that. | 我从没告诉过任何人 |
[1:03:12] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么不告诉我 |
[1:03:16] | How long? | 多长时间 |
[1:03:18] | – Year and a half. – Yeah? | -一年半 -是吗 |
[1:03:22] | I used to feel so bad about it. | 我之前感到很难过 |
[1:03:26] | I really… | 我真的 |
[1:03:28] | I thought I wanted that… | 以为我想要 |
[1:03:31] | that life. I really… | 那样的生活 我真的 |
[1:03:34] | And I was… | 我当时 |
[1:03:39] | I left her. It was awful. | 我离开了她 太糟糕了 |
[1:03:44] | And then I thought… | 然后我想 |
[1:03:47] | “I know I need to be alone. | 我知道我需要独自一人生活 |
[1:03:48] | I’m convinced. That’s what I need to do. | 我深信不疑 这就是我要做的 |
[1:03:50] | I need to be alone.” | 我需要孤身一人 |
[1:03:51] | I thought that for sure. | 我真这么想的 |
[1:03:56] | And then I ended up here… | 然后我来到这里 |
[1:04:00] | with you. | 与你一起 |
[1:04:05] | And I knew. | 我知道 |
[1:04:08] | Like, “This is my spot. | 就像是 这里是我的地盘 |
[1:04:12] | This is where I belong.” | 这里是我的归宿 |
[1:04:21] | When you first came… | 当你第一次来的时候 |
[1:04:24] | and you were looking at this apartment | 你看着这间公寓 |
[1:04:27] | – when Barry was showing it to you… -Yeah. | -巴里给你介绍的时候 -是啊 |
[1:04:29] | …I saw you. | 我看见了你 |
[1:04:32] | Yeah, I didn’t want you to get it. | 好吧 我当时不想让你住进来 |
[1:04:35] | I know, you looked… | 你看起来 |
[1:04:38] | You look weird. | 你看起来很奇怪 |
[1:04:40] | Yeah, I mean, I didn’t know you were | 是的 我是说 我不知道你 |
[1:04:42] | gonna be a cool guy and everything. | 会是一个很酷的人 |
[1:04:45] | I told Barry you look like one of those guys… | 我告诉巴里你看起来像那种人 |
[1:04:49] | you know, you see on he news. He’s got a… | 你懂的 你能在新闻里看到的 他有 |
[1:04:52] | He’s got a freezer full of hands and feet. | 他的冰箱里会塞满人的手脚 |
[1:04:56] | I told Barry, | 我告诉巴里 |
[1:04:56] | I said, “why don’t you keep looking?” | 我说 为什么你不继续找其他人呢 |
[1:05:01] | Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[1:05:04] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[1:05:05] | I’ve seen people look at me like that in… | 我遇到过其他人那样看我 |
[1:05:07] | a Rite Aid or something. | 在来德爱或其他地方 |
[1:05:09] | – People look at me like that all the time. – Yeah. | -人们总是那样看着我 -是啊 |
[1:05:14] | God. We gotta deal with this. | 天哪 我们得解决这个问题 |
[1:05:21] | I mean, it’s now or never, so… | 我想说 就趁现在 所以 |
[1:05:24] | I’ll just tell you if you want. | 如果你愿意 我可以直接告诉你 |
[1:05:27] | I don’t think you’re gonna like it though. | 我觉得你不会愿意的 |
[1:05:30] | – You never know. – I hope you do. | -你又不知道 -我希望你能做到 |
[1:05:31] | It’s “fatty pork.” | 是 肥肉 |
[1:05:32] | No, it’s not “fatty pork.” | 不 不是 肥肉 |
[1:05:33] | It’s not “fatty pork.” | 不是 肥肉 |
[1:05:35] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[1:05:36] | It’s nothing. | 什么都不是 |
[1:05:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:05:39] | Yeah, I did that. | 是的 我这样设置的 |
[1:05:41] | There’s no answer? | 没有答案吗 |
[1:05:43] | No, there’s no answer, | 是的 没有答案 |
[1:05:44] | – but I have a reason. – Two years? | -但我有理由这么做 -骗了我两年吗 |
[1:05:45] | Why would you do that to me? | 为什么要这样对我 |
[1:05:47] | Because when we do puzzles… | 因为当我们解谜题的时候 |
[1:05:49] | it’s a lot of work and… | 要下很多功夫 虽然 |
[1:05:52] | it’s hard, but it’s fun. | 很难 但很有趣 |
[1:05:53] | And there’s a finish. | 而且可以完成 |
[1:05:54] | There’s something real you can finish. | 你可以完成一些实际存在的事情 |
[1:05:56] | I know, | 我知道 |
[1:05:56] | but you always look sad when we’d finish. | 但是每当我们完成了你总是看起来不高兴 |
[1:05:58] | I don’t look sad. No, I don’t. | 我没有不高兴 不 我没有 |
[1:05:59] | You always look a little sad. | 你看起来总是有一点难过 |
[1:06:00] | You don’t see it. I see it. | 你自己看不到 但是我看得出来 |
[1:06:03] | We’re happy, we’re done, we got it. | 我们很高兴 我们完成了 我们做到了 |
[1:06:08] | And then you get a little sad. | 然后你就变得有一些难过 |
[1:06:09] | I thought, “You know what? | 我就在想 你知道吗 |
[1:06:11] | He’ll never get it. | 他永远也完成不了 |
[1:06:14] | He’ll never get this shirt. | 他永远也猜不出衬衫上的字谜 |
[1:06:16] | This will be his favorite shirt.” | 这会是他最喜欢的衬衫 |
[1:06:27] | Got any other confessions? | 你还有什么其他要坦白的吗 |
[1:06:29] | No. | 没了 |
[1:06:30] | I thought you were a killer. I… | 我以为你以前是个杀手 我 |
[1:06:33] | gave you a shirt with no answer. | 给了你一件没有答案的字谜衬衫 |
[1:06:36] | That’s it. I’m clean now. | 就这样 我已经交代完了 |
[1:06:38] | Come on, that’s the last one. We got to… | 来吧 那是最后一粒了 我们要 |
[1:06:46] | All right. | 行吧 |
[1:06:50] | What’s the next step? | 下一步要做什么 |
[1:06:57] | “Fill the glass with four ounces of water.” | 在杯子里盛4盎司[118毫升]的水 |
[1:07:02] | That’s the lethal dose. | 那是致死量 |
[1:07:04] | And you dilute it. | 你需要把它稀释 |
[1:07:06] | It’s bitter, so you’re gonna drink it all at once. | 这个药很苦 所以你需要一口气全喝完 |
[1:07:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:07:17] | And then… | 然后 |
[1:07:19] | in a few minutes, | 几分钟之后 |
[1:07:21] | – you fall asleep. – Yeah. | -你就会睡着 -嗯 |
[1:07:23] | – And then a few minutes later… – I remember that part. | -然后再过几分钟 -我记得这部分内容 |
[1:07:27] | Then there’s, um… | 然后这是 |
[1:07:30] | The yellow one is for anti-vomiting. | 黄色的这片是预防呕吐的 |
[1:07:34] | That’s the thing. If you vomit this up then it’s all for nothing. | 是这样 你要把它给吐出来那就没用了 |
[1:07:38] | This is for anti-anxiety. | 这个是抑制焦虑的 |
[1:07:40] | If you take it and then… | 如果你吃了它就会 |
[1:07:42] | I don’t want that. I want to be in my head. | 我不想吃这个 我想保持清醒 |
[1:07:44] | All right, I’ll keep this. | 好吧 这个我拿着 |
[1:07:45] | I don’t need that but I’ll take this. | 我不吃这个 把另一个给我 |
[1:07:48] | All right. | 可以了 |
[1:07:51] | Takes an hour. After you take that pill… | 等一个小时 你吃了那片药之后 |
[1:07:54] | I got to wait an hour after? | 我需要等一个小时吗 |
[1:07:55] | You got to wait an hour for that to take effect, yeah. | 对 你需要等一个小时药才能发挥作用 |
[1:07:58] | All right, we should have taken… | 好吧 我们要 |
[1:08:00] | Let me go… Hold on. Hold on. | 让我来 等等 等一下 |
[1:08:02] | – Go ahead. – Tell me when you swallow it. | -来吧 -咽下去的时候跟我说一声 |
[1:08:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:08:08] | Now, so we just wait an hour? | 那我们现在就干等一个小时吗 |
[1:08:10] | Hmm. You got to wait an hour. | 需要等一个小时 |
[1:08:15] | Yeah, you should feel free to sell the car. | 你应该随手卖掉这辆车 |
[1:08:19] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 也许吧 |
[1:08:20] | I don’t think you should be driving, anyway. | 不管怎样 我觉得你不应该开车 |
[1:08:24] | I do think you should keep my phone though. | 我确实认为你应该把我的电话留下 |
[1:08:26] | Nah. | 不 |
[1:08:28] | – Nah, I don’t want it. – What do you mean, “nah”? | -不 我不想要 -什么叫”不” |
[1:08:30] | Don’t you think it’s time you get a phone? | 你不觉得你是时候有个手机了吗 |
[1:08:34] | Yeah, I’ll get one. | 是 我会买一个 |
[1:08:36] | I don’t want yours. | 我只是不想要你的 |
[1:08:39] | You don’t get e-mail right? You can’t get e-mail on it. | 你不收邮件对吧 你的手机收不到邮件 |
[1:08:42] | Nothing wrong with my phone. | 我的手机没有任何毛病 |
[1:08:44] | There’s nothing wrong. I’ll keep it. | 没毛病啊 我会留着它的 |
[1:08:45] | I just want a good one. | 我只是想要个好一点的 |
[1:08:46] | You don’t even know how to do e-mail on a phone. | 你都不知道怎么在手机上处理邮件 |
[1:08:49] | You don’t know what you’re doing. | 你都不知道你在做什么 |
[1:08:50] | It comes with instructions, right? | 有说明书 对吧 |
[1:08:51] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:08:52] | – Yeah, don’t do that. – What? | -好 别这样 -什么 |
[1:08:54] | – What are you doing? – I’m smelling a tree. | -你在干嘛 -我在闻这棵树 |
[1:08:57] | – I haven’t smelled it before. – There’s bugs. | -我还没闻过呢 -都是虫子 |
[1:08:59] | What’s it gonna do to me now? | 现在它能把我怎么样呢 |
[1:09:02] | I don’t know. There’s a lot of larvae and stuff on there. | 我怎么知道 树上有好多蛾幼虫和其它的 |
[1:09:09] | There’s something I do want to talk to you about that… | 我的确有一些事想和你谈谈 |
[1:09:13] | I don’t think you’re gonna like… | 我觉得你不会喜欢 |
[1:09:17] | What? | 什么 |
[1:09:22] | I don’t believe… | 我不相信 |
[1:09:27] | but if there’s an after… | 但如果我死后 |
[1:09:31] | situation… | 有魂魄的话 |
[1:09:35] | and I could somehow contact you… | 我还可以通过某种方式联系到你 |
[1:09:41] | You know, like the woman in the hotel. | 你懂的 就像那个在旅馆遇到的女人一样 |
[1:09:43] | She hangs out with her husband, you know. | 她和死去的丈夫出去约会 你也知道的 |
[1:09:46] | She’s saying what she feels. | 她那是在说她感受到了什么 |
[1:09:48] | You don’t mean real. I mean, that’s… | 你别当真 我的意思是 那就是 |
[1:09:51] | – That’s just in movies and stuff, right? – But on the… | -那都是电影里 对吗 -但如果有 |
[1:09:55] | .001 chance… | 一丢丢可能 |
[1:10:00] | would you want me to… | 你愿意让我 |
[1:10:04] | contact you? | 联系到你吗 |
[1:10:10] | This is… | 这 |
[1:10:11] | This is a tough one for me. | 这对于我是一个很艰难的抉择 |
[1:10:13] | – I don’t know. – I could send you a signal. | -我也不知道 -我可以给你个信号 |
[1:10:16] | – Yeah. – You know? | -好 -你懂吧 |
[1:10:19] | Push the water glass a little bit or… | 我稍微推一下水杯或者 |
[1:10:22] | leave you a note in the foggy mirror… | 在有水汽的镜子上给你留个信儿 |
[1:10:25] | No. No, don’t do that. | 别 千万别这么做 |
[1:10:26] | No, no. Do not do that. | 不 不要 别这么干 |
[1:10:29] | Nothing sudden or, you know… | 别突然出现或者 |
[1:10:33] | Nothing at midnight. | 也别半夜跑来 |
[1:10:34] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[1:10:36] | No moaning through the vent. No, “woo.” | 别对着门缝呻吟 也别”呜” |
[1:10:40] | Although now… | 尽管现在 |
[1:10:43] | What? | 在怎么了 |
[1:10:44] | You know, you did now. Now I’m just gonna think anything weird… | 你说了这些 以后我会把所有奇怪的事 |
[1:10:48] | I’m gonna think it’s you. The wind, it’s you. | 我都会想成是你 风来了 那是你 |
[1:10:51] | The light flickers, it’s you. | 灯一闪一闪的 那还是你 |
[1:10:54] | Let’s just pick something right now, so I know everything else… | 现在我们挑几个 我就知道其他的一切 |
[1:10:58] | That’s what I was getting at in the first… | 刚开始我就想这么跟你说 |
[1:11:46] | I’m winded. | 我喘不上气来了 |
[1:12:04] | I just realized something. | 我现在才意识到一些事 |
[1:12:08] | I never talked about… | 我们还没有说 |
[1:12:10] | where. | 要在哪里 |
[1:12:12] | Yeah, no. We didn’t. | 是 我们还没谈这一点 |
[1:12:15] | I guess you could just… | 我想你可以就在 |
[1:12:17] | – There’s no instructions. – No. | -说明里没提到 -没有 |
[1:12:23] | I guess we could do it on the couch. | 我觉得就在沙发上吧 |
[1:12:26] | I mean, I’m here. | 反正我现在都坐在这了 |
[1:12:28] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:12:29] | I mean, that makes sense, right? | 我觉得这也不奇怪 对吧 |
[1:12:32] | It’s, uh… | 这就是 |
[1:12:34] | It’s our spot. | 这是我们的地盘 |
[1:12:34] | It’s our place, right? | 这就是我们经常待的地方 对吧 |
[1:12:35] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:12:39] | I don’t want to do it on the couch. | 我现在又不想在沙发上了 |
[1:12:41] | All right. Okay. | 好 可以 |
[1:12:47] | If I was on the floor, I’d be closer to the door. | 如果在地板上的活 我想更靠门一点 |
[1:12:50] | – For when… – If that’s what you want. | -到时候 -你愿意的都可以 |
[1:12:54] | I took, you know… | 我会处理的 |
[1:12:59] | I don’t want to do it on the floor. | 我还是不想在地板上离开 |
[1:13:01] | All right. | 行 |
[1:13:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:13:13] | – Hmm? You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[1:13:17] | You all right? You want me to… | 你没事吧 你需要我 |
[1:13:27] | I want to do it in here. | 我想在这里 |
[1:13:29] | – On the bed. – Okay. | -在床上 -行 |
[1:13:31] | – All right. – Can you get the drink? | -可以 -你能把药拿来吗 |
[1:13:34] | Yeah, okay. | 没问题 |
[1:15:23] | If you feel… | 如果你感觉 |
[1:15:28] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:16:07] | Wanna lay down? | 想躺下吗 |
[1:16:08] | Yeah. | 行 |
[1:16:09] | Should I lay down? | 我需要躺下吗 |
[1:16:10] | You wanna lay down? | 你想躺下吗 |
[1:16:11] | Okay. Yeah. | 好 行了 |
[1:16:17] | Okay. All right. Okay. | 好 可以了 |
[1:16:20] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:16:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:16:30] | I’m starting to… I’m shaking a little bit. | 我开始 我现在有些发抖 |
[1:16:34] | It’s okay. It’s, uh… | 别担心 这 |
[1:16:39] | I’m getting a little scared. | 我有点害怕了 |
[1:16:41] | Yeah, you don’t have to be scared. I think it’s gonna be okay. | 是 你别害怕 会没事的 |
[1:16:44] | I think everything’s gonna be okay. | 不会有任何事的 |
[1:16:46] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[1:16:47] | I don’t think you gotta get scared, Mike. | 迈克 我觉得你没必要害怕 |
[1:16:51] | I think it’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[1:16:53] | I shouldn’t have taken the pill. | 我不应该吃那片药的 |
[1:16:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:16:57] | It’s gonna be all right. | 会好起来的 |
[1:16:58] | Yeah, but you don’t know. | 是啊 但是你不知道 |
[1:17:00] | No, I do. I do. | 不 我知道 我知道 |
[1:17:03] | It’s gonna be okay, Michael. | 别怕会没事的 迈克尔 |
[1:17:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:17:07] | It’s okay, man. | 兄弟 没事的 |
[1:17:09] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会好的 |
[1:17:10] | All right. Okay. | 好 好 |
[1:17:11] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[1:17:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:17:21] | You’re doing good. | 你做的很好 |
[1:17:22] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[1:17:23] | Cause I know. I got a feeling. | 因为我知道 我也有感觉 |
[1:17:25] | I got a feeling, man. I got a feeling about this. | 我能感觉得到 兄弟 我感同身受 |
[1:17:27] | Give me your hand. | 把你的手给我 |
[1:17:28] | Oh, my God. I’m already– Give me your hand. Hey. | 天哪 我马上就要 把你的手给我 |
[1:17:32] | I want to tell you I love you. | 我想告诉你我爱你 |
[1:17:35] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:17:39] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:17:44] | – It’s okay. – Okay. | -没事的 -好 |
[1:17:46] | I feel good. | 感觉不错 |
[1:17:48] | I feel okay. | 我感觉还好 |
[1:17:49] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[1:17:50] | – You know? – Okay. | -懂吗 -好 |
[1:17:51] | It’s okay, Michael. | 没事的 迈克尔 |
[1:17:53] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[1:17:54] | – Hey, Andy? – Yeah? | -嘿 安迪 -怎么了 |
[1:17:57] | I’m gonna close my eyes now, okay? | 我现在要把眼睛闭上了 行吗 |
[1:18:00] | – Yeah? – Okay? | -好 -行吗 |
[1:18:02] | – Okay. – All right. | -好 -可以的 |
[1:18:26] | I love you, too, Michael. | 我也爱你 迈克尔 |
[1:21:19] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:21:56] | See you down the road, friend. | 再见了 朋友 |
[1:22:29] | You in C? | 你们住在C吗 |
[1:22:33] | Uh, yeah. We’re moving into C. | 对 我们要搬进C |
[1:22:40] | I’m going over there so… | 我正好要去那所以 |
[1:22:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:22:48] | – So you are in what apartment? – I’m in F. | -你住在哪一间公寓 -我住在F |
[1:22:52] | – F? – Yeah, that’s upstairs. | -F吗 -对 楼上 |
[1:22:54] | – Oh, right above us. – Uh-huh. | -哦 我们楼上 -对 |
[1:22:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:23:00] | – Hey, thank you so much. – All right. Yeah. | -非常感谢你 -没关系 |
[1:23:09] | You got the best apartment, actually. | 实际上 你住进了最好的一间 |
[1:23:12] | Oh. You hear that? Best apartment. | 听到了吗 最好的 |
[1:23:17] | You’re lucky, actually, that you got this one. | 你真的很幸运能住进这一间 |
[1:23:28] | Is that you? | 那是你吗 |
[1:23:29] | It’s Evan? | 是埃文吗 |
[1:23:30] | You can answer him. Tell him. | 你可以回答他 告诉他 |
[1:23:34] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[1:23:35] | He doesn’t have to. I’m Andy. | 他不用这么做 我是安迪 |
[1:23:38] | – Kiersten, hi. – Okay. | -我是基尔斯坦 你好 -好 |
[1:23:42] | So, I guess you like games then, Evan, huh? | 我猜你喜欢游戏吧 埃文 对吗 |
[1:23:44] | – Yeah. – You ever play Paddleton? | -对 -你玩过帕顿球吗 |
[1:23:47] | – Paddleton? -Yeah | -帕顿球吗 -嗯 |
[1:23:49] | No. | 没有 |
[1:23:49] | No. Cause we made it up. | 没有很正常 因为是我们自创的 |
[1:23:52] | – Yeah. – How do you play? | -对 -那怎么玩 |
[1:23:53] | Like, it’s like paddle ball, | 就像 它就像波板球一样 |
[1:23:56] | but you gotta imagine this whole wall here, right? | 但你需要想象一下这有一整面墙 好吗 |
[1:23:59] | You hit a ball against it. | 击球打到墙上 |
[1:24:01] | And you got to get it into a barrel that’s over here. | 然后你需要把球打进放在这的桶里 |
[1:24:04] | We put a barrel right there. | 我们在这个位置放了一个桶 |
[1:24:05] | And, uh, it doesn’t sound like a lot of fun, but it is. | 听起来没什么意思 但玩起来很有意思 |
[1:24:09] | It’s good. It’s fun. Yeah. I’ll show you one day. | 很好 很有趣 有时间我给你展示下 |
[1:24:12] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:24:13] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:24:15] | – Nice to meet you. – Yeah, you too. | -很高兴认识你 -我也是 |
[1:24:17] | I got a great football half-time speech, too. | 我还有一个非常棒的橄榄球中场演讲 |
[1:24:20] | – If you ever need it. – Okay. | -如果你想看的话 -好的 |
[1:24:22] | Yeah. It’s a good one. | 对 很精彩 |