英文名称:Sorry We Missed You
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Annabelle1997\h\hhomosapiens\h\h\hHI.T | 翻\h译 |
[00:15] | 总监 大红 | |
[00:40] | I’ve done all sorts. You name it, I’ve done it. | 什么我都做过 你能叫出名字的我都做过 |
[00:43] | Mostly building work. | 主要是些建筑工作 |
[00:45] | Ground work. Er… Drainage. | 地面工程 排水工程 |
[00:48] | Digging out, marking out. | 挖掘 放样 |
[00:51] | Concreting, roofing. | 浇筑混凝土 修屋顶 |
[00:54] | Flooring, paving, flagging. | 铺地板 铺路 铺石板 |
[00:57] | Plumbing, joinery. | 水管工 木工 |
[01:00] | I’ve even dug graves. I’ve done it all. | 我还修过墓 我什么都干过 |
[01:03] | So why’d you give it up? | 那你为什么不干了呢 |
[01:05] | Well, there’s always someone on your back, isn’t there? | 总有工头在背后看着 不是吗 |
[01:08] | And after spending all that time every winter on sites | 每年冬天都得待在工地上 |
[01:11] | freezing your balls off, | 蛋蛋都要冻掉了 |
[01:12] | well… it just gets a bit much. | 实在是有点受不了 |
[01:15] | – What about the landscaping work? – Yeah, I loved it. You know… | -那份园艺的工作呢 -嗯 我很喜欢那个 |
[01:20] | Out and about. Different customers every day, | 到处转转 每天都有不同的顾客 |
[01:22] | different houses, different jobs. | 不一样的房子 不一样的工作 |
[01:24] | You know, I’m a bit of a grafter and that as well. | 我是个很努力的人 |
[01:26] | It’s just a shame the lads I was working with weren’t. | 可惜和我一起工作的小伙不是这样 |
[01:28] | A set of lazy bastards. | 一群懒货 |
[01:30] | So, yeah, I’d rather work on my own now and be my own boss. | 我还不如自己干 做自己的老板 |
[01:36] | – Have you ever been on the dole? – No. | -你领过失业救济金吗 -没有 |
[01:38] | No, no, no. I’ve got my pride. I’d, er… I’d rather starve first. | 没有没有 我自尊心强 我宁愿饿着 |
[01:42] | Music to my ears, Ricky. | 正合我意 里奇 |
[01:44] | Henry was right. You are a trooper. | 亨利说得没错 你是个斗士 |
[01:47] | Let’s just get a few things straight at the start, though, shall we? | 那我直接把话给你说清楚吧 好吗 |
[01:51] | You don’t get hired here. You come on board. | 你并不受雇于我们 只是与我们合作 |
[01:54] | We like to call it on-boarding. | 我们喜欢称之为合作伙伴 |
[01:56] | You don’t work for us. You work with us. | 你不是为我们工作 是我们一起工作 |
[01:59] | You don’t drive for us. You perform services. | 你不是为我们开车 你是提供服务 |
[02:04] | There’s no employment contracts. There’s no performance targets. | 不用签工作合同 也没有绩效目标 |
[02:07] | You meet delivery standards. | 只有运送标准 |
[02:10] | There’s no wages, but fees. | 没有工资 只有服务费 |
[02:14] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[02:15] | – Yeah. – Clear? | -嗯 -明白了吗 |
[02:17] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. It sounds all right, yeah. Good. Yeah. | 是的 听着没问题 很好 |
[02:20] | No clocking on, you become available. | 不用打卡 随叫随到 |
[02:23] | You sign up with us, you become an owner driver franchisee. | 签约完成 你就是一名加盟司机了 |
[02:27] | Master of your own destiny, Ricky. | 掌握自己的命运 里奇 |
[02:29] | Sorts the fucking losers from the warriors. | 这个行业就是优胜略汰 |
[02:32] | – You up for that? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[02:33] | I’ve been waiting for an opportunity like this for… ages. | 我等这样的机会已经很多年了 |
[02:38] | Just one more thing before we go ahead with the franchise. | 在你加盟前还有一件事 |
[02:41] | You bringing your own van or are you gonna hire with us? | 你是自备货车还是租我们的 |
[02:47] | I’ll have a word with Henry if that’s all right. | 可以的话我想跟亨利商量下 |
[02:52] | Just let me know. | 想好通知我 |
[02:53] | Like everything around here, Ricky, it’s your choice. | 跟其他事一样 全凭你的选择 里奇 |
[03:12] | You’ve gotta think long-term, Ricky. | 里奇 你得想的长远一点 |
[03:14] | If there’s too much mileage or it’s battered to hell | 要是车的里程数太大或者是太破旧 |
[03:16] | and you lose a day’s work, | 到时候一天没法工作 |
[03:17] | then you’ve got to pay for the replacement. | 你还得付钱找人替工 |
[03:19] | That’s a 200-quid kick in the balls straightaway. | 那200英镑可就直接打水漂了 |
[03:22] | That’s why you’ve got to go for something decent. | 所以你应该买辆好点的 |
[03:25] | I went for one of these. | 我买的是这款 |
[03:27] | It’s cos it’s bigger, which means | 这辆空间比较大 |
[03:29] | I can get all the oversize parcels in. | 这样就能放下所有超大货物了 |
[03:31] | Flexibility – a bonus. | 灵活性 这可是加分项 |
[03:33] | But still small enough that it doesn’t affect your driving. | 但是也没有大到很难驾驶 |
[03:36] | I’ve been doing 24 hours straight in one of these. | 我开这个能连续干24小时 |
[03:39] | Yeah, but it’s 14 grand. | 不错 但这要一万四千英镑 |
[03:41] | Nah, Abby will have kittens. | 阿比会生气的 |
[03:42] | – We’re still paying the loan off. – Do the maths, right. | -我们贷款还没还完 -你好好算算 |
[03:45] | A van like that’s gonna cost you what? £400 a month. | 这样的货车多少钱 一个月400镑 |
[03:48] | If you hire one from the company, that’s 65 quid a day. Every day. | 你从公司租车每天65镑 每一天啊 |
[03:57] | You need to find yourself nigh on a | 你还是得筹一大笔定金 |
[03:58] | grand deposit for one of these vans. | 买这样一辆车 |
[03:59] | No chance. | 不可能的 |
[04:43] | Liza Jane, you should be in bed. | 丽莎·简 你早该上床了 |
[04:45] | – I just couldn’t sleep. – Oh, I’m so sorry, darling. | -我就是睡不着 -很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[04:49] | Sorry, the tuck-ins took a little bit longer than usual. | 抱歉 今天收工比平时要晚 |
[04:52] | – Was it old Joe? – Yeah, found him in the pub. | -是因为老乔吗 -是的 在酒吧找到的他 |
[04:54] | – Get to bed. – Why was he there? | -快上床吧 -他为什么在酒吧 |
[04:56] | I’ll tell you tomorrow, | 我明天再给你讲 |
[04:57] | cos I’ll try and get home a bit earlier. I promise, OK? | 我保证明天尽量早点回家 好吗 |
[05:00] | – OK. – Come on. | -好 -快睡吧 |
[05:03] | You read your book? | 你看书了吗 |
[05:12] | It’s £416 a month. | 这一个月可要416镑 |
[05:15] | Can you not get a company van? | 就不能用公司的货车吗 |
[05:17] | They’re £65 a day. Which is two grand a month. | 那要65镑一天 一个月就是2000镑 |
[05:22] | Throwing money away like the rent. | 就像租房子一样白白扔钱 |
[05:24] | Yeah, but then you don’t have the risks. | 没错 但是那样你不用担风险 |
[05:27] | Yeah, but 25 years driving without a scratch. | 我开了25年车 连个碰擦都没有 |
[05:30] | Plus I’m guaranteed 155 quid a day. | 另外我每天至少能赚155镑 |
[05:35] | Henry’s doing 200 quid a day. | 亨利一天能赚200镑 |
[05:36] | And I can be just as quick as him. | 我能跟他赚得一样快 |
[05:38] | That’s £1200 a week, not a month. | 那一周就赚1200镑 不是一个月 |
[05:42] | Yeah, but it’d be like 14 hours a day, six days a week. | 但那要一周工作六天 一天工作14小时 |
[05:45] | I never see you. We never see each other. | 我会见不到你 我们都见不到彼此 |
[05:50] | Look… I know it’s gonna be tough at the start but… | 听着 我知道一开始可能会有点困难 |
[05:55] | But, I mean, after 12 months under my belt… | 但是工作12个月之后 |
[06:01] | …I can expand the franchise. | 我就能扩大经营权 |
[06:02] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[06:05] | Look, I think we need to take the leap. | 我觉得我们应该试一试 |
[06:07] | Otherwise, we’re gonna end up renting for ever. | 否则我们一辈子都要租房子 |
[06:09] | We want our own place. | 我想有我们自己的房子 |
[06:10] | I don’t wanna live somewhere where we’re told | 我不想永远住在一个 |
[06:12] | how long we can stay or whether we need to move out. | 随时都可能被人撵出来的地方 |
[06:17] | We need to find a £1000 deposit, though, for the van. | 不过我们得弄到1000镑的货车定金 |
[06:20] | £1000? | 1000镑 |
[06:22] | We’re already up to our eyes in debt. | 我们已经债台高筑了 |
[06:25] | The only thing we’ve got is my car. | 我们只剩下我那辆车了 |
[06:29] | I… I can’t get rid of my car. | 我不能没有车 |
[06:32] | I can’t sell it. You know I need it for work. | 我不能把它卖了 你知道我工作需要它 |
[06:35] | – Just get the bus. – I can’t. | -坐公交车吧 -不行 |
[06:38] | My clients, some of them live miles away. | 有些客户住得很远 |
[06:40] | I need to be there at a certain time. You know this. | 我必须得按时到达 你清楚的 |
[06:44] | Abby, you’re too soft. Just go and do the mornings. | 阿比 你太软弱了 去做早饭 |
[06:46] | Do the lunches, get back here in the afternoon for the kids. | 做完午饭 下午就回来陪孩子 |
[06:49] | – And I’ll pick the slack up, Abby. – I know you will. | -其他事都交给我 阿比 -我知道你可以 |
[06:51] | But it’s nothing to do with being soft, it’s my job. | 但这跟柔弱没关系 这是我的工作 |
[06:54] | Look, Abby, listen. | 阿比 听着 |
[06:56] | In two years’ time we’ll have | 两年之后 |
[06:57] | enough money together to get our own place. | 我们就能攒够钱买房子 |
[06:59] | We’ll have the deposit for a mortgage. | 我们会有钱去还贷款 |
[07:04] | Oh, at last. I was gonna send a search party out for you. | 可回来了 我还打算组织个搜救队去找你 |
[07:07] | – I’ve been out. Why? – You’re soaking. | -我出去了 怎么了 -你浑身湿透了 |
[07:08] | Why haven’t you got your coat on? | 你怎么没穿外套呢 |
[07:12] | – What’s all these letters on the table? – We’re just talking. | -桌上怎么这么多信 -我们在聊天 |
[07:15] | Your dad’s gonna start his own business. | 你爸爸打算开始自己的事业 |
[07:17] | – Yeah, starting a franchise. – What? | -没错 加盟经营 -什么 |
[07:19] | Taking over McDonald’s? | 开一家麦当劳吗 |
[07:22] | – No, you smartarse. – No, he’s gonna get a delivery van. | -不是 你个小鬼 -不 他要买个货车 |
[07:25] | – What colour? – White. | -什么颜色的 -白色 |
[07:27] | So you’re gonna be a white van man? | 所以你打算去做货车司机吗 |
[07:30] | Yeah, if you like, yeah. | 没错啊 |
[07:35] | Yo, Harpoon. | 喂 哈普 |
[07:39] | Nowt much. What are you doing? | 不是很多 你在干什么呢 |
[07:43] | Yeah, yeah. Two seconds, mate. Two seconds. | 好 等一下 伙计 等一下 |
[07:46] | – Mam? – Yeah? | -妈 -怎么了 |
[07:47] | – Where’s the cereal? – Right in front of your eyes. | -麦片呢 -就在你眼前 |
[08:26] | Come on, let’s get these parcels off. | 加把劲 把这批包裹卸下来 |
[08:29] | Come on. | 加把劲 |
[08:44] | Is that your personal issue? | 私人问题吗 |
[08:48] | I know it’s your favourite. | 我知道这是你的最爱 |
[08:56] | Morning. | 早 |
[08:57] | Come on, we’ve got time to make up. Let’s go. | 快点 我们时间紧迫 快点 |
[09:01] | – All right? – Yeah, not bad. | -还好吗 -嗯 挺好 |
[09:06] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早 -早 |
[09:21] | – All right? – All right, Ricky? | -没问题吧 -没问题 里奇 |
[09:22] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[09:24] | This is the heartbeat of the depot. | 这是仓库的命脉 |
[09:26] | This is gonna be a scanner for you to use, all right? | 这个扫描仪给你用 好吗 |
[09:28] | It’s precious and very expensive. | 这很珍贵而且价格昂贵 |
[09:31] | You lose it, you pay for it. | 弄丢要自己赔钱 |
[09:33] | You look after it, it’ll look after you. | 你关照好它 它就会关照你 |
[09:36] | Once you scan a parcel into your van, it’s yours. | 包裹扫描完放到你车里后 它就是你的了 |
[09:39] | It’s in the system. We can track it every | 会录入到系统里 我们可以追踪 |
[09:42] | inch of its journey from here to the doorstep. | 它从这里到收货人之间的每一步 |
[09:45] | This thing even plans your route for you. | 这玩意还会为你规划路线 |
[09:47] | – It’s child’s play. – All right. | -一学就会了 -好的 |
[09:49] | But get this into your head. | 但是你要记好了 |
[09:51] | Precises: those are parcels | 限时件 这些包裹 |
[09:53] | that have to be delivered at precise times. | 必须要在时限内送到 |
[09:55] | You get a one-hour time slot to get them done | 你有一个小时时间送到 |
[09:58] | and you don’t miss them. | 而且不能迟到 |
[10:00] | Ever. | 永远不能 |
[10:11] | How are we getting on? You’re doing great, all right? | 怎么样了 你干的不错嘛 |
[10:14] | Now, just you remember you’ve got to be a bit quicker. | 你现在要快点抓紧时间了 |
[10:16] | First in, last out. That’s what it is. | 最后送的件要先放上去 就是这样 |
[10:18] | Get the order sorted now, | 现在就整理好次序 |
[10:20] | it’ll save you a nervous breakdown later on. | 要不你之后会崩溃的 |
[10:22] | All right? Now you’ve got to hit your ETAs. | 明白了吗 一定要在时限前送到 |
[10:25] | That’s your estimated time of arrival. It’s all on your gun, right? | 这是你的预计到达时间 都在你的扫描枪上 |
[10:28] | – Right? – Got any more questions? | -明白 -还有问题吗 |
[10:30] | No, no, no. No. It’s fine. It’s all right. | 没有 没有 没问题 一切都好 |
[10:32] | – I’ve got a question. – What’s that? | -我有个问题 -什么 |
[10:34] | When are you gonna get these fucking parcels out? | 你他妈什么时候才能开始派件 |
[10:36] | Hey. Less of your cheek, right? | 闭上你的嘴 行吗 |
[10:38] | – You were a donkey for the first month. – I know, I know, I know. | -你头一个月也慢得跟驴一样 -知道 知道 |
[10:41] | Ignore him. He couldn’t kick shite along a gutter. | 别理他 他就是个废物 |
[10:44] | He’s a sub-contractor driver, works for Big Sam. | 他是个分包司机 给大山姆打工 |
[10:48] | That’s Sam’s van. | 那是山姆的货车 |
[10:49] | Sam gets £170 per route every day. | 山姆每天一条线路就能赚170镑 |
[10:52] | So how much does he get for driving it? | 那他开车一天能赚多少 |
[10:54] | – 70 quid. – Fucking hell. | -70镑 -他妈的 |
[10:56] | I’ll tell you what, you do well today, | 我跟你说 你今天要是干得好 |
[10:58] | you’ll get a better route. | 就会分到好线路 |
[10:59] | Come on, you two. You’ve had the Q and As. | 快点吧 你们俩 问答结束了 |
[11:02] | Get that cardboard off that concrete. Let’s go! | 把纸盒从水泥地上拿起来 快出发 |
[11:07] | One more thing. And this is the most important thing of all. | 还有件事 这是最重要的 |
[11:11] | – Yeah? – You’re gonna need this. | -什么 -你会需要这个的 |
[11:13] | – What’s that for? – That’s for pissing in. | -这是干嘛的 -尿尿用的 |
[11:16] | – You’re fucking winding me up. – You’ll see. | -你他妈逗我呢 -你会懂的 |
[11:18] | Come on, I’ll give you a hand. | 来 我来帮你 |
[11:20] | Bastard. | 混蛋 |
[12:02] | – Hello? – I’ve got a parcel for Walrus Energy. | -你好 -有个给海象能源公司的包裹 |
[12:05] | – For who, sorry? – Walrus Energy. | -抱歉 给谁的 -海象能源公司 |
[12:08] | – Oh, that’s not for us, I’m afraid. – Sorry? | -那不是我们的 -什么 |
[12:10] | That’s not for us. | 那不是我们的 |
[12:12] | Why… Don’t give me a ticket. Come on. | 为什么 别贴条 拜托了 |
[12:15] | It’s your choice. If you decide not to move on, | 看你了 你要是还不开走 |
[12:17] | – then I’ve got no option other than… – No. You can’t do… | -那我没办法只好 -不 你不能这样 |
[12:20] | – You can’t do that. – Are you gonna move down? | -你不能这样 -你到底开走不 |
[12:23] | – I’m going there! – You’re gonna have to go down. | -我就去那里 -你必须开走 |
[12:25] | I’m going there. Why are you being so tight? | 我就过去一下 你怎么这么严格呢 |
[12:28] | I’ve given you the opportunity to move. | 我给过你机会让你开走了 |
[12:30] | Now if you don’t move, then you’re gonna get a ticket, OK? | 现在你要不开走的话 我就要开罚单了 |
[12:33] | – Thank you. – Fuck you. | -谢谢配合 -去你妈的 |
[13:25] | Hi, Rosie. It’s Abby. | 你好 罗茜 我是阿比 |
[13:28] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[13:35] | Rosie, where are you? | 罗茜 你在哪呢 |
[13:41] | You upstairs, Rosie? | 在楼上吗 罗茜 |
[13:46] | Rosie? | 罗茜 |
[13:55] | Rosie | 罗茜 |
[13:58] | Rosie? | 罗茜 |
[14:00] | Ah, sweetheart, is it hide and seek? | 宝贝 你在捉迷藏吗 |
[14:04] | Your hands are freezing. | 你的手都冻僵了 |
[14:06] | – Has he gone yet? – Who? | -他走了吗 -谁 |
[14:09] | There’s a strange man going into my house. | 有个陌生男人进我的房子了 |
[14:13] | He’s frightening me. He’s frightening me. | 他吓坏我了 他吓坏我了 |
[14:16] | – He’s going around. – Oh, darling. | -他四处乱转 -亲爱的 |
[14:17] | Honestly, it’s just me and you in the house. | 老实说 房子里只有我和你 |
[14:20] | – Are you sure? – I’m… I promise you. | -你确定吗 -我向你保证 |
[14:22] | – It’s just me and you in the house. – Just me and you? | -房子里就只有我和你 -只有我和你吗 |
[14:25] | Come on. How long have you been sat in here for? | 出来吧 你在这里面待了多久了 |
[14:29] | Oh, quite a while, I think. I was frightened. | 我想有段时间了 我被吓坏了 |
[14:32] | – Oh, bless you. – I was frightened. Strange men. | -上帝保佑你 -我被吓坏了 陌生男人 |
[14:35] | – There’s nobody in here, apart from me. – OK. | -除了我 这里没有别人 -好 |
[14:40] | It’s not a stranger, Rosie. It’s your new carer. | 罗茜 那不是陌生人 是你的新保姆 |
[14:43] | Does all your meds and your tuck-in. | 照顾你吃药睡觉的 |
[14:46] | You don’t need to be scared. | 你不用害怕 |
[14:57] | – Could I comb your hair, then? – Oh, I haven’t got time, Rosie. | -我能帮你梳头吗 -我没有时间 罗茜 |
[15:02] | I’ve got to get you to have your dinner and have your tablets, OK? | 我得照顾你吃晚饭还有吃药 |
[15:06] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[15:08] | Have a bit more of your dinner. | 多吃一点 |
[15:11] | Rosie Oh, Rosie! | |
[15:13] | – I’ve broke the plate. – Oh, man! | -我把盘子打碎了 -天呐 |
[15:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:18] | It’s all right. Don’t worry. It happens. | 没关系 这是小事 |
[15:22] | Come on, I’m going to have to go | 来吧 我要去拿东西 |
[15:24] | and get something to clear this all up. | 把这里清理一下 |
[16:03] | Got a parcel for you. | 有你的快递 |
[16:06] | Oh, aye. That will be my dinner, mate. Cheers. | 对 那是我的晚饭 谢谢 |
[16:08] | Right. Well, it’s, er… a bit heavy. | 有点重 |
[16:10] | Do you want me to bring it in for you? | 要我帮你搬进去吗 |
[16:12] | Oh, mate, would you? That’s kind, mate. Cheers. | 真的吗 你太好了 谢谢 |
[16:15] | – Thanks, mate. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -没事 |
[16:17] | – What you eating, an elephant? – You cheeky git, man. | -你吃的是什么 大象吗 -你可真幽默 |
[16:19] | I’ve been at my bloody Zumba, that’s what I’ve been doing. | 我最近在跳尊巴舞 |
[17:16] | All right, mate? Parcel for you there. | 你好 有你的快递 |
[17:19] | Just give us a signature on that. Cheers. | 在上面签个名 谢谢 |
[17:22] | – What’s that? – United, mate. Man United. | -这是什么 -联队 曼联 |
[17:25] | – Man United? – Yeah. | -曼联吗 -对 |
[17:27] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | -没开玩笑吧 -对 |
[17:28] | Why, man? Why not support a local team? | 为什么 你为什么不支持本地球队 |
[17:30] | Even Sunderland’s better than that shite. | 就连桑德兰都比他们踢得好 |
[17:32] | It is my local team. I’m from Manchester. | 这就是我的本地球队 我是曼彻斯特人 |
[17:34] | Bollocks, man. I’ve never seen a Man U fan from Manchester. | 瞎扯 我从来没见过曼联球迷有本地人 |
[17:36] | – They’re all from bloody London. – Come on. | -都是他妈从伦敦来的 -拜托 |
[17:39] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[17:40] | It must have been a long and upsetting day for you. | 你那天肯定很难熬吧 |
[17:43] | – What’s that? – When you think you’ve won the league. | -什么 -你以为你们就要拿下英超 |
[17:45] | Seconds to go. Man City hanging on. | 最后几秒 曼城拿球 |
[17:48] | Last kick of the game Sergio Aguero pops up, wins the title. | 阿奎罗最后一脚绝杀 拿下胜利 |
[17:52] | – Takes it out of your hands. – Yeah, yeah. | -从你们手里夺下冠军 -对对对 |
[17:53] | They win the title, you win fuck all. | 他们拿下英超 你们屁都没有 |
[17:55] | – Must have been torture for you. – Yeah. | -你肯定难受死了 -是啊 |
[17:57] | It was fucking great. I nearly pissed myself laughing. | 那场球太他妈精彩了 我差点笑尿了 |
[17:59] | – What a day that was. – Yeah. Funny, innit? | -那天太爽了 -很好笑是吧 |
[18:01] | – Aye. – Not as funny as the time | -对 -最好笑的还是你们那次 |
[18:03] | that you lot were 12 points clear away, though, eh? | 赛季领先12分 |
[18:05] | And you blew it. Remember when Keegan went on telly | 你们还输了 记得基冈被弗格森 |
[18:07] | with his little rant after Fergie got in his head? | 惹急了在电视上开骂的样子吗 |
[18:10] | “I’d love it. I’d love it if we beat them.” | “那就好了 我们打败他们就好了” |
[18:12] | – Aye. – Yeah. And we come up here | -对 -然后我们客场 |
[18:13] | and King Eric puts one past your lot. | 简大帝射门得分 |
[18:15] | One nil. And who won the league? | 1比0 谁赢了英超冠军 |
[18:17] | Us. Not fucking you. All right? | 是我们 可不是你们 好吗 |
[18:19] | Ooh-aah, Cantona, pal. | “坎通纳万岁” 老兄 |
[18:20] | – I’ll see you in a bit. Enjoy your parcel. – Fuck off, son. | -再见 享用你的快递吧 -滚蛋 儿子 |
[18:22] | Have a good day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[18:24] | Sunday October 20th, 1996. | 1996年10月20号星期天 |
[18:26] | – We beat youse five nowt! – Fuck off! | -我们5比0大败你们 -滚开 |
[18:27] | – And l fucking loved it. Loved it! – Fuck off, you wanker. | -我他妈太喜欢那场球了 -滚吧 混蛋 |
[18:30] | You’ve won fuck all! | 你们赢个屁 |
[18:34] | Dick. | 傻屌 |
[19:15] | It’s all ready, Robert. Just the way you like it. | 准备好了 罗伯特 都是你喜欢的口味 |
[19:18] | Thank you, Abby. | 谢谢你 阿比 |
[19:28] | How are you getting on? | 你还好吧 |
[19:31] | Ah, it’s so sore, pet. So sore. | 太酸痛了 又酸又痛 |
[19:36] | Just take your time. We’ll get you freshened up. | 慢慢来 我来帮你清理 |
[19:39] | And put a clean pad on, all right? | 再换一片干净的尿布 好吗 |
[19:42] | I never thought… | 我从没想过 |
[19:44] | I never thought this would happen to me, you know. | 我从没想过我会这样 |
[19:47] | Not in a million years. | 从来没有想过 |
[19:48] | – Well, we all get old. – Aye. | -我们都会变老 -对 |
[19:52] | – Hey, Abby? – Mm-hm? | -阿比 -怎么了 |
[19:55] | Did you hear about the dyslexic insomniac? | 你听说过阅读障碍性失眠症吗 |
[19:57] | No. | 没有 |
[19:59] | He stayed awake all night wondering if there was a dog. | 他会整夜不睡觉思考世界上有没有狗 |
[20:14] | Hi, Liza. Just a quick one. | 丽莎 就两句话 |
[20:16] | Your pasta’s in the fridge. Heat it up in the microwave, OK? | 你的意面在冰箱里 用微波炉热一热 好吗 |
[20:21] | Leave your, erm… project out and I’ll look at it when I come in. | 把你的作业摆出来等我回家帮你看 |
[20:25] | Erm… 15 minutes on your computer, that’s it. | 只能玩15分钟电脑 不能再多了 |
[20:27] | I want all your homework done tonight. | 我要你今天晚上把所有作业做完 |
[20:29] | And get into bed for quarter to nine, all right? | 在8点45分之前上床 好吗 |
[20:33] | I’m not sure when I’ll be in. I’ll be as quick as I can. | 我不知道什么时候能到家 我会尽快 |
[20:36] | Your dad’s gonna be in late, though. But I’ll see you later on, OK? | 但你爸会工作到很晚 待会见 |
[20:40] | Right. Love you loads. Right, bye. | 好了 我很爱你 再见 |
[20:43] | Bye. | 再见 |
[20:50] | Seb, did you get my message? | 小塞 收到我的短信了吗 |
[20:52] | I had a text from the school again. | 我又收到学校的短信了 |
[20:55] | You need to ring us. | 你得给我们打个电话 |
[20:57] | I’m glad your… I’m glad your dad’s not getting these messages. | 还好收到短信的不是你爸 |
[21:00] | I need to know where you are. | 我得知道你在哪 |
[21:01] | Ring us now as soon as you get this message. Bye. | 听到留言后马上给我们打电话 再见 |
[22:13] | – What’s that meant to be? – It’s a duck. | -这是什么 -是只鸭子 |
[22:15] | – What do you think? – It looks like a chicken to me. | -你觉得怎么样 -我觉得像只鸡 |
[22:17] | – A chicken? – It does. It looks like a chicken. | -一只鸡 -确实有点像鸡 |
[22:19] | But it’s not a chicken, though. You know what I mean? | 但它不是鸡 你懂我的意思吗 |
[22:23] | What’s the purpose of it? | 它有什么意义 |
[22:25] | It’s our logo. It’s our, like, sign. | 这是我们的商标 标识 |
[22:28] | It’s what we stand for, | 是我们的理念 |
[22:29] | and it’s what people are gonna recognise us from. | 人们看到它就能认出我们 |
[22:32] | – Do you know what I mean? – Yeah, I like it, but I can do it better. | -你懂吗 -我很喜欢 但我能画得更好 |
[22:35] | You can do better? | 你能画得更好 |
[22:36] | He’s an idiot. | 他是个傻子 |
[22:38] | It’s a bit deep just for a bit of graffiti. | 对于涂鸦来说有点深刻了 |
[22:41] | Yeah, but, like, it means a lot to me, you know what I mean? | 的确 但是对我很有意义 你懂吗 |
[22:46] | That’s Harpoon. I mean, he’s bright, | 他是哈普 他很聪明 |
[22:48] | but he can piss me off sometimes. | 但有时很讨厌 |
[22:50] | Why did you two come? | 你们俩为什么要来 |
[22:51] | I told you I was gonna do it better than you. | 我说过我能画得更好 |
[22:54] | – Who’s she? – That’s Roz. My close friend. | -她是谁 -是罗兹 我的好朋友 |
[22:58] | – Is it your girlfriend? – No, no, no. We’re just good friends. | -是你女朋友吗 -不不不 只是好朋友 |
[23:02] | That was a nice touch he added, | 他加得很好 |
[23:04] | but obviously it’s not my style, is it? | 但明显不是我的风格 对吧 |
[23:07] | Yee! How about that? | 这个怎么样 |
[23:09] | So youse are gonna do that every time youse do graffiti? | 所以你们每次去涂鸦都会这样吗 |
[23:12] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[23:59] | The lads are in Paddy Whelan’s, | 大家都在帕迪·惠兰家 |
[24:00] | which has a handy breathalyser | 他家有个方便的酒精测试仪 |
[24:02] | to measure just how drunk you’re getting. | 能测试你喝得有多醉 |
[24:04] | Perfect for seeing who’s the lightweight of the group. | 可以完美地看出谁是酒量最差的人 |
[24:06] | The higher the number, the more drunk you are. | 数字越高代表你喝得越醉 |
[24:11] | Gary is no stranger to coming to Eastern Europe… | 盖瑞也是东欧的常客了 |
[24:20] | – Have you seen the time? – Just past half 11. | -现在几点了 -刚刚过11点半 |
[24:22] | Oh, God, we need to get to bed. | 天呐 我们得去睡觉了 |
[24:26] | Come and have a snuggle, cheeky chops. | 过来抱抱吧 宝贝 |
[24:35] | You were snoring. | 你刚刚打呼了 |
[24:38] | It wasn’t me, it was your mum. | 不是我 是你妈 |
[24:39] | – It was your dad. – It was your mum. | -就是你 爸 -是你妈 |
[25:07] | – All right, bonny lad? – How you doing? | -你好啊 帅哥 -你怎么样 |
[25:09] | – Watch the match? – I did, yeah. Three-nil. | -看比赛了吗 -看了 3比0 |
[25:11] | Good. Very good. | 好 很好 |
[25:13] | Yeah, you did well. | 你干得不错 |
[25:30] | You’re late. Where’s your van? | 你迟到了 你的货车呢 |
[25:32] | It’s parked outside. | 停在外面了 |
[25:34] | Three times this morning I phoned you. | 我今天早上给你打了三个电话 |
[25:36] | Three times. No answer. | 三个电话 你不接 |
[25:38] | Someone smacked into the mirror, into my wing mirror. | 有人撞了我的镜子 后视镜 |
[25:41] | Clean off. On the floor. | 直接撞掉在地上 |
[25:43] | So why didn’t you bloody fix it last night? | 那你昨晚为什么不把它修好 |
[25:45] | It happened outside the house first thing this morning. | 是今天一大早在我家外面被撞掉的 |
[25:47] | What am I meant to do? It’s not my fault, is it? | 我该怎么办 又不是我的错 |
[25:49] | Well, get a replacement driver. | 那找个替工司机啊 |
[25:52] | Just give us two hours, that’s all I’m asking for. | 给我两小时就够了 我只要两小时 |
[25:55] | What good’s that to me? Waiting two fucking hours. | 等两个小时他妈对我有什么好处 |
[25:57] | You know the rules. | 你知道规矩的 |
[25:58] | You get down here first thing, or you get a replacement. | 你要么准点来 要么找个替补 |
[26:00] | Howay, man! I’ve worked 14 days in a row! | 得了吧 我都连着干了14天了 |
[26:04] | Just give us a bit of slack. Two hours! | 放我一手 就两个小时 |
[26:06] | You never give us an inch. | 你从来不让步 |
[26:07] | Because you’re always bloody moaning. | 因为你总是在抱怨 |
[26:10] | You’re always on the phone with some kind of feckin’ excuse. | 总是打电话找他妈各种借口 |
[26:13] | And you missed three precises last week as well. | 而且你上周送晚了三个限时件 |
[26:15] | Aye, you know why. You give us too many. | 你知道原因的 你给我们任务太重了 |
[26:17] | You fucking know it! | 你他妈自己知道 |
[26:18] | Well, I can sort that out for you. | 这问题我能解决 |
[26:20] | I’ll give your route to somebody else. | 那我就把你的线路给其他人 |
[26:22] | Somebody who doesn’t moan every two minutes, | 给个不会动不动就抱怨 |
[26:24] | who hits their fucking nunbers. | 给个业绩他妈能达标的人 |
[26:25] | Aye, aye. Just like Stevie. Squeeze us out, eh? | 对 斯蒂维那样的人 然后把我们都排挤走吗 |
[26:28] | Aye, same old story, man. | 老套路了 老兄 |
[26:29] | Oh, you couldn’t sell a black cat to a fucking witch. | 你屁都做不成 |
[26:32] | – Drivers! – Fucking twat. | -司机们 -傻逼 |
[26:34] | Yo, drivers! | 司机们 |
[26:36] | Front and centre. | 到前面集合 |
[26:40] | Come on, I haven’t got all day. | 快点 我可没多少时间 |
[26:45] | Right, there’s a new route going. | 好了 有一条新线路 |
[26:47] | Busier route and a bit of a challenge. | 更忙而且有点难度 |
[26:50] | But I need someone who is not gonna | 我需要一个不像某些人一样 |
[26:51] | whinge every two seconds like certain parties. | 两秒钟就抱怨一次的人 |
[26:54] | Who’s up for it? | 谁愿意来 |
[26:56] | It’s more money. More precises. | 赚钱更多 也有更多限时件 |
[27:00] | Anyone? | 有人要做吗 |
[27:03] | Carol? | 卡罗尔 |
[27:05] | No, not me, mate. Don’t need the money. | 我就算了 老兄 不缺钱 |
[27:08] | Les? | 乐兹呢 |
[27:09] | Oh, our lass wouldn’t be very happy, mate. | 我老婆会不高兴的 老兄 |
[27:12] | Ricky? You’ve been racing around without any fuss. | 里奇 你最近也没出过什么意外 |
[27:15] | Do you want a better route? | 想要一条更好的线路吗 |
[27:18] | – Take it. – Cos he’s fucking lost this route | -去吧 -因为不管怎么样 |
[27:20] | regardless of what happens. | 他都开不了这条线了 |
[27:24] | Yeah, all right, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我来 |
[27:25] | That’s my boy. Right. | 这就对了 好了 |
[27:27] | You two, swap routes, swap details. | 你们俩 交换线路 交换信息 |
[27:31] | And, you, if you don’t like it, you can fucking walk right now. | 你 你如果不喜欢 你给我现在就走 |
[27:36] | Sort this shit out. | 处理好这个问题 |
[27:38] | Show’s over! Back to work! | 结束了 回去工作 |
[27:43] | – Let’s go in the office, sort that out. – Freddie, man. | -我们去办公室处理一下 -弗雷迪老兄 |
[27:45] | Come on, I’m sorry, mate. | 很抱歉 哥们 |
[27:47] | – What route you on? – Fuck off, man. | -你开哪条线 -滚开 |
[27:49] | – Don’t be like that. – Oi! I told you two | -别这样 -我跟你们讲过 |
[27:51] | to sort your routes out! | 把路线搞清楚 |
[27:52] | – Right. I’m 30. What route are you on? – Fuck off! | -好 我30号 你是几号 -滚开 |
[27:54] | – You’ve got two seconds. – What the fuck! | -给你两秒钟 -操你妈 |
[28:01] | Get him out! Get him out! | 把他轰出去 把他轰出去 |
[28:02] | I’m fucking sick of this shit! | 我他妈受够这破工作了 |
[28:05] | I’m fucking sick of this! | 我他妈受够了 |
[28:08] | – Get him out! – All right, man! | -把他轰出去 -好了 |
[28:12] | – He’s fucking tapped. – He’s doing it on purpose, man. | -他脑子有病 -他这是故意的 兄弟 |
[28:16] | – Look at him, man, he’s crazy. – All right, man. | -看看他 他疯了 -别说了 老兄 |
[28:19] | Get him out of my depot! | 把他从我的仓库轰出去 |
[28:21] | We’re sorting it, man. | 我们来处理 |
[28:23] | Sorting it! I’ll sort the fucker. | 处理 我他妈自己来处理这个傻逼 |
[28:34] | Right, Ben, get up, breakfast is ready. | 本 起床了 早饭好了 |
[28:37] | Please, leave me alone. | 拜托 别管我了 |
[28:41] | You’ve gotta get up, Ben. Come on. | 你得起床 本 快点 |
[28:43] | What, so I can just stare at these fuckin’ walls again? | 然后呢 继续盯着这些该死的墙吗 |
[28:47] | What have I told you about swearing? | 我怎么跟你说的 |
[28:49] | I’m not paid to be sweared at. | 我不是来听你骂人的 |
[28:51] | – Come on, you’ve gotta get up. – No, I’m not moving. | -快点 你得起床了 -不 我不起 |
[28:55] | I’m sick of sitting in my fuckin’ chair all day doing nothing. | 我受够天天坐在椅子上无所事事 |
[29:00] | Look, I’ve got six other people to go and see, man. | 听着 我后面还有六个人要照顾 |
[29:04] | I’ve gotta get them up, get their breakfast. | 我要帮他们起床 给他们做早饭 |
[29:07] | I haven’t got time for this. | 我没时间陪你赖床 |
[29:09] | Yeah, six people, but yet you choose to wake me up first. | 是啊 六个人 但你选择先把我喊醒 |
[29:13] | I’m fuckin’ knackered, man. | 我他妈快累死了 |
[29:15] | Right, I’ll have a look on me timetable, | 好吧 我看一下日程表 |
[29:19] | – See what I can do. – Yeah, you do that. Go on, yeah. | -看看怎么办 -你去吧 去吧 |
[29:21] | Seeing as you’re so pleasant. | 你看起来这么高兴 |
[29:23] | Yeah, sort me out when all I have is nothing to do. | 是啊 我没有事做还把我叫醒 |
[29:27] | Right. | 好了 |
[29:31] | I’ve got a break in two hours. | 我两小时之后有个空挡 |
[29:34] | Get yourself sorted, have another little bit of sleep, | 好好休息 再睡一会 |
[29:37] | you might be in a better fettle for when I return. | 我回来的时候你可能感觉会好一点 |
[29:41] | It’s a good job I like you, isn’t it? | 还好我不讨厌你 对吧 |
[29:45] | I don’t like you. | 我讨厌你 |
[29:48] | Yes, you do. | 说得对 |
[29:52] | Come on, wake up. | 快点 醒醒 |
[29:56] | – What do you want, man? – Howay, school. | -你想干什么 -快点 上学了 |
[29:59] | – Mum’s already phoned. – What you doing, man? | -妈打来电话了 -你干什么 |
[30:02] | – Mum’s already phoned. – What you doing? | -妈打来电话了 -你干什么 |
[30:05] | – Mum phoned to see if you’re awake. – I literally don’t care. | -妈打电话来问你醒了没有 -我一点都不在乎 |
[30:08] | Howay, Dad’ll go mental if you miss school again. | 快点 你再逃学爸会气疯的 |
[30:11] | I literally do not care. And what you doing, man? | 我真的不在乎 你在干什么 |
[30:13] | – Come on. – Stop it, then. | -拜托 -那你停下 |
[30:15] | – Just get up. – Stop it, then. | -该起床了 -那你停下 |
[30:17] | Stop being so lazy! | 别这么懒 |
[30:19] | – What, that’s it? – Is that it? | -就是这吗 -是这里吗 |
[30:23] | – Roz? – Yeah. | -罗兹 -对 |
[30:25] | Looks kind of small from here. | 从这看挺小的 |
[30:27] | Shut up. Wait until you get closer. | 闭嘴 等你走进了再看 |
[30:29] | – Is that it there? – That’s it. | -是那上面吗 -对 |
[30:39] | Are you mental, man? High viz? | 反光背心 你疯了吗 |
[30:41] | They’ll be on to us in no time. | 他们很快就会发现我们的 |
[30:43] | Well, that’s the whole point. Just wait and see. | 就是要他们发现 等着瞧吧 |
[30:46] | I… I don’t understand what you’re on about, man. | 我不明白你在搞什么 兄弟 |
[30:49] | – Just wait, man. Just wait. Jesus. – Shut up, Dodge. | -等着瞧 等着瞧 -道奇 闭嘴 |
[30:52] | 注意 请勿攀爬 | |
[31:06] | That’s an awkward way of getting up then, isn’t it? | 这样爬上来真别扭 不是吗 |
[31:08] | My hair’s blowing. | 我头发都吹乱了 |
[31:10] | Seb. | 小塞 |
[31:18] | – Seb. – Yeah? | -小塞 -怎么 |
[31:20] | Park authority. | 公园管理人来了 |
[31:22] | – Ah, shit, man. – You! | -妈的 -小屁孩们 |
[31:25] | What the hell do you think you’re doing up there? | 你们在上面干什么呢 |
[31:27] | You’re taking the piss, doing that in the middle of a school day. | 不去上学倒在这捣乱 |
[31:30] | – Get down. – It is school, sir. | -下来 -先生 是学校活动 |
[31:32] | It’s an outreach project with The Open University and the police. OBK. | 是公开大学与警方的外联项目 叫OBK |
[31:36] | OB… What’s all that about, like? | OB什么 那是做什么的 |
[31:38] | Out Back Krew. | 就是助困小组 |
[31:40] | For disadvantaged kids from under-privileged backgrounds. | 帮助贫困家庭的弱势儿童 |
[31:42] | With learning disabilities. | 以及有学习障碍的孩子 |
[31:44] | Is that a lass you got up there as well, like? | 上面是还有个女孩吗 |
[31:46] | Hey, that’s gender discrimination, that isn’t. | 你这是性别歧视 是不对的 |
[31:48] | You should know better, man. | 你也该多多学习 |
[31:50] | Never mind your gender discrimination. | 我不管什么性别歧视 |
[31:52] | If you lot are legit, where’s your supervisor? | 你们说的如果是实话 负责人在哪呢 |
[31:54] | – She’s not a supervisor, she’s a, um… – Curator. | -她不是负责人 她是 -策展人 |
[31:57] | A curator. She’s with Sergeant Johnson down at the station. | 没错 她和约翰逊警长在警局 |
[32:00] | I mean, I’ve got her number just in case you want it. | 我有她的号码 你要吗 |
[32:03] | Aye. Well, I’m not happy with you lot. | 好吧 但我还是不太放心 |
[32:05] | I’m gonna be checking up on you. I’ll be back. | 我去核实一下 马上回来 |
[32:07] | – Excuse me, sir. – What? | -先生 不好意思 -什么 |
[32:09] | If you don’t mind, could you go and get me some red paint? | 如果可以的话 能带些红色的喷漆来吗 |
[32:11] | But don’t go out of your way. | 不方便就算了 |
[32:14] | If you lot are taking the piss, there’ll be trouble. | 你们要是敢惹事 小心吃不了兜着走 |
[32:16] | And you can stick your red paint | 拿红色喷漆罐头 |
[32:18] | where the sun don’t shine. I’ll be back. | 捅你菊花 我会回来的 |
[32:22] | – Red paint. – Red paint. | -红色喷漆 -还要红色喷漆 |
[32:24] | A curator. Nah, you’re a genius, you. | 还负责人 你真机灵 |
[32:26] | You definitely planned that out. | 肯定早想好了 |
[32:27] | I didn’t, actually, but some pricks | 其实我没有 只是某些傻子 |
[32:29] | don’t see what’s in front of them, do they… | 连这么明显的谎话都看不出 |
[32:31] | – Aye, it was all right… – Well done. | -没错 -干得好 |
[32:34] | Right, so… we need to get this done quickly | 好了 我们得快点弄完 |
[32:36] | because we haven’t got that much time left, so… | 因为我们没多少时间了 |
[32:49] | – Hello. – Hi, mate. | -你好 -你好 老兄 |
[32:50] | Can you take this parcel for Mr Campbell? | 您能帮坎贝尔先生收件吗 |
[32:52] | No, I’d rather not, mate. He’s a bastard. | 不能 朋友 他就是个混蛋 |
[32:54] | Keeps on parking in me fucking parking space. | 总他妈占我的车位 |
[32:57] | Right. But you’d be doing me a favour, mate, | 是嘛 就当帮我个忙吧 老兄 |
[32:59] | I don’t get paid till they get delivered. | 没成功送达我就领不到钱 |
[33:01] | Mate, he’s a fucking wanker. | 朋友 他可是个烂人 |
[33:02] | Right, but, well, can you not just sign for it? | 我知道 但您能代签一下吗 |
[33:06] | – Give it here. – Cheers, man. | -给我吧 -谢谢 |
[33:09] | Just there, please. | 请在这里签收 |
[33:13] | Can I have your last name? I can’t read it. | 请问您贵姓 看不清楚 |
[33:15] | That’s all you’re gonna get, mate, you know. | 我不告诉你 老兄 |
[33:17] | – Yeah, but I need your last name. – Big Data. | -但我得知道你姓什么 -大数据 |
[33:21] | – Big what? – Big Data. | -大什么 -大数据 |
[33:24] | It’s when… when people start hoovering up | 就是 有人在收集 |
[33:27] | all our personal information, | 我们的个人信息 |
[33:30] | and putting it in that black box. | 再把信息放进黑箱里 |
[33:33] | I tell you, I’ll be getting brochures for blow-up dolls next. | 告诉你 我马上就会收到充气娃娃的广告了 |
[33:37] | – You know what I mean? – Blow-up dolls? | -懂我意思吗 -充气娃娃吗 |
[33:38] | That’s probably what this is. I’ve been in his flat. | 这东西可能就是 我去过他家 |
[33:41] | There’s stuff all over the shop. He’s a proper little pervert. | 家里到处都是这些东西 他就是个变态 |
[33:44] | Fucking hell. | 见鬼了 |
[33:45] | You can tell that by the way he parks his car. Now fuck off. | 从他怎样停车就看得出来 你可以滚了 |
[33:49] | What the… Fucking hell… | 真他妈见鬼了 |
[34:02] | Would I be able to do the last OBK? | 最后一个OBK留给我画好吗 |
[34:04] | It’s gonna be me last one. | 我以后可能画不了了 |
[34:06] | – What do you mean? – I’m going to Blackpool. | -什么意思 -我要去黑潭 |
[34:08] | I’ve got me ticket booked. | 车票都订了 |
[34:09] | – Are you being serious? – Yeah, I’m being serious. | -你认真的吗 -认真的 |
[34:13] | – Why do you have to go, man? – It doesn’t matter. | -你为什么要走 -不重要 |
[34:27] | – Just chuck it down when you get down. – Seb. | -下去的时候扔下来就行 -小塞 |
[34:53] | I love these photos, Mollie. | 莫莉 我喜欢这些照片 |
[34:56] | So many things going on in it. | 记录了千千万万的往事 |
[34:59] | That’s the Colliery Club in the miners’ strike, 1984, | 那是1984年矿工大罢工时的煤矿工会 |
[35:02] | where we had our free caff. | 我们在那还开了家免费小餐馆 |
[35:04] | Do you know, we fed 500 a day. | 我们每天能喂饱五百人 |
[35:09] | That woman there, very shocked. | 那个女人看起来很吃惊 |
[35:11] | – That’s me. – It’s not. | -那就是我 -不是吧 |
[35:13] | Do you not recognise us? | 认不出我们吗 |
[35:15] | And this is Benny. He was one of the union men. | 这是本尼 他是工会成员 |
[35:19] | He’d just come in to tell us | 他刚过来告诉我们 |
[35:20] | that there was another two bus loads of pickets coming. | 还有两巴士的罢工纠察员正在路上 |
[35:23] | And all of them wanted feeding. | 都是想来吃饭的 |
[35:25] | When he came in, I went in the kitchen to tell them. | 一接到消息 我就进厨房通知大家 |
[35:27] | God, if you’d heard the language. | 真的是脏话满天 |
[35:29] | – Me mother included, mind. – Yeah. | -连我母亲都问候了 -是嘛 |
[35:31] | But we did it. | 但我们成功了 |
[35:34] | – Anyway, where’s your photos? – They’re not as good as yours. | -不说了 你的照片呢 -没你的好 |
[35:37] | Get away. They’re family photos. You should be proud of them. | 胡说 都是家人的照片 你应该自豪 |
[35:42] | I’ve literally just grabbed them. | 我就随便拿了一些 |
[35:45] | Hey, I can see that. You still got the frames on some of them. | 看得出来 有些还有相框 |
[35:50] | Let’s have a look. | 我们看看 |
[35:53] | – That’s little Seb when he was five. – Oh, he’s canny. | -这是五岁的小小塞 -真机灵 |
[35:58] | And look at you. You’re blooming. | 看看你 气色真好 |
[36:00] | Six months pregnant with Liza. | 当时怀着丽莎已经六个月了 |
[36:03] | Hey, is that your house? | 那是你们的房子吗 |
[36:05] | Should have been our house, | 本来是我们的房子 |
[36:06] | but ten year ago the Northern Rock crash happened. | 但十年前北岩银行倒闭了 |
[36:09] | – Oh, yeah. – We had the mortgage, everything ready. | -是的 -房贷本来都批了 一切都备好了 |
[36:13] | All gone through, and then Ricky lost his job in the building trade. | 万事俱备 但里奇却丢了工地的工作 |
[36:17] | Couldn’t get anything else. | 又找不到其他工作 |
[36:18] | He’s just gone from job to job, and we’ve rented. | 只能不停换工作 所以我们租了房子 |
[36:21] | Happened to a lot of people, though, didn’t it? | 不过很多人都这样 不是吗 |
[36:23] | – Oh, thousands. – But happier photo. | -成千上万 -这张照片比较开心 |
[36:26] | There we are. Love’s young dream. | 看看我们 甜蜜的年轻恋人 |
[36:28] | – Is that you two? – Mm-hm. | -这就是你们俩吗 -是的 |
[36:31] | Met him at a rave in Morecambe. | 我们在莫克姆的电音派对相识 |
[36:35] | We’d go down on buses. | 我们坐巴士去 |
[36:36] | He used to come up from Manchester with his crappy little van. | 他开着辆破货车从曼彻斯特赶来 |
[36:42] | And this is my boy. But he’s getting so big. | 这是我儿子 他都这么大了 |
[36:47] | He’s changing every day in front of my eyes. | 我每天都看着他一点点长大 |
[36:50] | That’s when I see him. | 我那时才注意到 |
[36:51] | Aye. Have you no family round to help you out? | 是啊 你没有家里人来帮你吗 |
[36:54] | Me mam died three year ago. | 我母亲三年前去世了 |
[36:57] | And Ricky’s family are all down in Manchester, so… | 里奇的家人都在曼彻斯特 所以 |
[37:02] | I need to run your bath. | 我得帮你洗澡了 |
[37:04] | – I’ll get in trouble for this, you know. – Never. | -我这样会惹麻烦的 -才不会 |
[37:06] | Yeah. Can’t get friendly with the clients. | 会的 不能和客户太亲近 |
[37:08] | And I hate that word. | 尽管我也讨厌那称呼 |
[37:11] | What time’s your next appointment, like? | 你下个活是几点开始 |
[37:12] | Well, I’ve got a two-hour break. | 我有两小时休息 |
[37:15] | – Let’s have a look. – So I can chat. | -让我看看 -我也可以聊聊天 |
[37:17] | – I hope they pay you, mind. – Zero-hour contract. | -薪水还可以吗 -零时工合同 |
[37:20] | I get paid for the visits. | 照家访次数计算薪酬 |
[37:22] | – Well, what about your travelling time? – I pay my own bus fare. | -那通勤时间呢 -我自己付巴士车费 |
[37:26] | Eee, God… | 天呐 |
[37:30] | Hey, I’m just looking at this. | 我看这上面写的是 |
[37:31] | 7:30 in the mornings till nine at night? | 早上7点半到晚上9点吗 |
[37:34] | What happened to the eight-hour day? | 法定工时不是每天8小时吗 |
[37:47] | – Have you got any water? – I’m fine. | -你有水吗 -我不用了 |
[37:51] | I don’t even know where Blackpool is to be honest with you. | 说实话 我连黑潭在哪都不知道 |
[37:57] | Who are you gonna stay with, though? | 你要和谁一起住呢 |
[38:00] | Friend of a friend. She works in a guest house cleaning. | 朋友的朋友 她在一家招待所做清洁工 |
[38:04] | She says I can stay there until I get a job, so… | 她说我找到工作前可以住她那里 所以 |
[38:06] | There’s loads down there. | 那儿有很多东西 |
[38:08] | Madame Tussauds, the fair, all the gift shops. | 杜莎夫人蜡像馆 集市 各种礼品店 |
[38:11] | I mean, it’s better there than what it is here. | 比这个地方好多了 |
[38:14] | It probably is better than up here, but why d’you have to go, man? | 八成是比这儿好 但你为什么要过去呢 |
[38:17] | Those three girls, they jumped us again. | 有三个女生很爱欺负我 |
[38:20] | Pulled clumps out of me hair. | 总扯我头发 |
[38:22] | They’re bullies for life unless you move. | 我不离开这里就会被欺负一辈子 |
[38:25] | But why would they do that to you? | 她们为什么要欺负你 |
[38:27] | I don’t know. I guess I’m a little different. | 我也不知道 可能因为我不太一样吧 |
[38:29] | And me mum’s new boyfriend, he’s a bully too. | 我妈的新男友 他也喜欢欺负人 |
[38:32] | If it’s not inside the house, it’s out. | 不是在家里被欺负 就是在外面被欺负 |
[38:35] | – Have you at least got a sandwich or something? – I’m not hungry. | -那你有三明治什么的吗 -我不饿 |
[38:38] | I mean, I can go to Greggs right now… | 我可以去帮你买点糕点 |
[38:39] | Honestly, I’m not hungry. | 我真的不饿 |
[38:40] | – Are you sure? – I’ll get something when I get off. | -真的吗 -我一下车就会去吃东西 |
[38:43] | – I think this is your bus. – Oh, yeah, it is. | -那是你的车吗 -是的 |
[38:46] | That was quick. | 来得真快 |
[38:48] | – Have you got everything, yeah? – Yeah. | -东西都拿了吗 -拿了 |
[38:53] | – Look after yourself, yeah? – I will. Always do. | -你自己保重 -我会的 一向如此 |
[39:25] | – How have you afforded all them? – We all chipped in. | -你怎么买得起那么多喷漆 -大家凑的钱 |
[39:29] | – Oh, come on. Just tell the truth. – I am. | -得了 说实话吧 -是真的 |
[39:32] | Seb, tell the truth. | 小塞 说实话 |
[39:35] | If I tell the truth, Dad’s gonna go bonkers. | 我要是说实话 爸会发疯的 |
[39:37] | Just tell the truth. | 说实话就行 |
[39:42] | I sold my winter jacket. | 我把冬天的大衣卖了 |
[39:44] | The Gore-Tex jacket? Seb, for fuck’s sake. | 那件防水透气外套吗 天啊 |
[39:46] | Do you know how much it cost? | 你知道那件大衣有多贵吗 |
[39:49] | That cost me a fortune. | 花了一大笔钱 |
[39:51] | I can’t get another one. | 我们没钱再买一件了 |
[39:55] | What you doing? | 你在搞什么 |
[39:56] | Have you been on the train tracks and the roofs | 你是一直在铁轨和屋顶 |
[39:59] | spreading that shite everywhere? | 到处喷这些垃圾玩意吗 |
[40:01] | Of course it’s shit, and of course it’s everywhere. | 这玩意当然是垃圾 当然到处都是 |
[40:03] | It’s advertising. | 这叫打广告 |
[40:04] | It’s like all the shitty advertising you see nowadays. | 就像你到处看到的垃圾广告一样 |
[40:07] | People trying to, like, | 总有人要去 |
[40:08] | them trying to get people to buy stuff that isn’t in their league. | 引诱人去买他们负担不起的东西 |
[40:11] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[40:13] | Can we just talk? Instead of shouting. | 我们能平心静气一点吗 别大吼大叫的 |
[40:16] | Have you been in school today? | 你今天去上学了吗 |
[40:18] | Oh, Seb. | 小塞 |
[40:20] | How many days off have you had in the last month? | 上个月你翘了几天课 |
[40:24] | Do you know, me and your mum are gonna get dragged in? | 我和你妈也会受到牵连 你知道吗 |
[40:27] | They sent a letter about it last month, Seb. | 小塞 上个月学校给我们寄了信 |
[40:29] | We’re gonna get a fine, love. | 我们要被罚钱了 孩子 |
[40:31] | – Just talk. – I know, but, love… | -冷静谈话 -我知道 亲爱的 不过 |
[40:35] | I don’t know what’s got into you, I really don’t. | 我真的不懂你到底怎么了 |
[40:38] | You’re a smart kid, just like Liza. | 你和丽莎一样是个聪明孩子 |
[40:41] | You used to be in all the top sets. | 你以前成绩拔尖 |
[40:43] | What is going on? Just give yourself some choices, mate. | 到底怎么了 要给自己一些选择的余地 |
[40:49] | Seb. | 小塞 |
[40:50] | We’ve talked about this. You could go to university. | 我们谈过的 你可以去读个大学 |
[40:54] | Go to uni. What, and be like Harpoon’s brother? 57 grand in debt. | 上大学 像哈普他哥欠五万七千磅 |
[40:57] | And what, working in a call centre now, | 然后呢 现在只能在电话服务中心工作 |
[40:59] | getting smashed every weekend just to forget his problems? | 到周末就喝个酩酊大醉 借酒消愁吗 |
[41:03] | Of course. | 当然要上大学 |
[41:04] | Yeah, but it don’t have to be like that, does it? | 也不一定会变成那样 不是吗 |
[41:06] | There’s good jobs out there. | 好工作也是有的 |
[41:08] | Good jobs? What good jobs? | 好工作 什么好工作 |
[41:10] | Well, there is if you just knuckle down. | 你努力才能找到 |
[41:12] | Give yourself some options. | 多给自己些机会吧 |
[41:15] | Otherwise, you’re just gonna end up like… | 否则最后就会像 |
[41:17] | – Well, I don’t know… – What, like you? | -好吧 我不知道 -像你吗 |
[41:19] | Oh, fucking nice! | 非常好 |
[41:21] | – Seb. – Do you really think I want that? | -小塞 -你觉得我想要那样吗 |
[41:24] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[41:27] | Well, yeah, of course I do, don’t I? I wanna be like you. | 还用说吗 我要像你一样出色呢 |
[41:29] | Yeah, going from shit job to shit job, working 14 hours a day, | 不停地换烂工作 每天工作14小时 |
[41:33] | having to put up with everyone else’s shit. | 不得不忍受所有人的屁话 |
[41:35] | Going from one shit job to another shit job. | 然后再换到另一份烂工作 |
[41:38] | – You’re just gonna end up a skivvy. – A skivvy? | -你最后只能去干粗活 -干粗活吗 |
[41:42] | It’s your choice to be a skivvy, isn’t it? | 你是自己选择去干粗活的是吧 |
[41:45] | A skivvy doesn’t come to you, you go to it. | 粗活不会自己来找你 你得自己找粗活干 |
[41:48] | Right? | 对吗 |
[41:51] | I’m doing my best, Seb. | 小塞 我已经尽力了 |
[41:53] | Maybe your best isn’t good enough, is it? | 也许就算尽力都做不好 对吧 |
[41:56] | – No. It’s not, is it? – No. | -是不够好 对吧 -不够 |
[42:00] | I want it better for you. I want it better for Liza. | 我想让你和丽莎过上好日子 |
[42:06] | Do you know what, fuck this. I’m going to bed. | 算了 拉倒吧 我睡觉去了 |
[42:08] | – Go on, then. – Yeah, fuck off. | -快去睡吧 -滚蛋 |
[42:09] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[42:14] | We do want the best for you, you know. | 你知道的 我们真的想你好 |
[42:19] | He works so hard. I do. | 爸爸工作很努力 我也是 |
[42:22] | Where have you gone? | 你去哪了 |
[42:23] | Can you not even look at me? | 你连看我一眼都不愿意吗 |
[42:26] | I mean… I just can’t. | 我 我不行 |
[42:29] | I’m sorry, I’ve gotta go. | 对不起 我要走了 |
[43:04] | Other way, Dad. | 爸爸 在另一边 |
[43:13] | This way, this way, this way. Here, here. | 这边 这儿 就是这家 |
[43:18] | Here, scan it, scan it! | 快 扫一下 |
[43:20] | – Made it! – Ah, yes! | -赶上了 -太棒了 |
[43:22] | Have some of that. | 成功了 |
[43:25] | – Hello. – Hiya. | -你好 -你好啊 |
[43:27] | – Got a parcel for you, love. Cheers. – Thank you. | -有您的快递 -谢谢 |
[43:29] | – Can you sign, please? – Yes. Are you helping your dad? | -请您在这签字 -好 你在给你爸帮忙吗 |
[43:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:35] | – Thank you. – Here, get yourself some sweets on the way. | -谢谢 -路上给自己买点糖吃吧 |
[43:37] | – Thank you. – Thank you. Have a nice day. | -谢谢 -谢谢 祝你今天愉快 |
[43:39] | – Bye. – See you. Bye-bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[43:42] | – Ah, that’s the third tip. – Proper gold digger, you, aren’t you? | -收到三份小费了 -你真是个”小费收割机” |
[43:46] | I never get any tips. | 我从没收到过小费 |
[43:47] | Yeah, that’s cos you’re not as cute as me. | 因为你没我可爱 |
[43:50] | Oh, you think so, do you? | 是吗 |
[43:54] | It can text, phone, photograph, scan, | 它可以发短信 打电话 拍照 扫描 |
[43:58] | sign, contact the customer. | 签收 联系顾客 |
[44:00] | – Anything else? – Yeah, bleep. | -还有吗 -它还会响 |
[44:03] | Does loads of bloody bleeping. | 一直哔哔哔哔地响 |
[44:05] | I swear it bleeps if I’m out of the cab for two minutes. | 我只要离开车一会儿它就会响 |
[44:08] | Is that so the customer knows where you are? | 这是为了让顾客知道你的实时位置吗 |
[44:11] | Customer always knows where I am. | 顾客一直都知道我在哪 |
[44:13] | They track every parcel, don’t they? | 他们会追踪所有包裹 不是吗 |
[44:15] | To the front door and the back door. | 不管送到前门还是后门 |
[44:18] | Even if you put one in the garden shed, they know where it lands. | 就算是放到他们家里的花园仓库都知道 |
[44:21] | Who puts all the information in there? | 是谁上传这么多资料的 |
[44:23] | Somebody has to think about it. | 真是耐人寻味 |
[44:26] | A robot or an… an app, a computer program. | 机器人 软件 电脑程序之类的吧 |
[44:30] | But who feeds the robot? | 但谁给机器人指令呢 |
[44:31] | I don’t know. It’s probably some specky geek, innit? | 不知道 大概是某些科技宅吧 |
[44:36] | Who never goes to the toilet. | 他们从不上厕所 |
[44:40] | I mean, if they have time to measure everything else, | 如果他们有时间估算这些 |
[44:42] | they might as well have time for the toilet. | 肯定也应该有时间上厕所吧 |
[44:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:48] | You didn’t inherit them brains from me, did you? | 你这智商肯定不是我这笨脑子遗传的 对吧 |
[45:05] | You get the bell, I’ll get the parcel, love. | 你去按门铃 我取货 |
[45:24] | Well, it says leave it in the garden shed. Fill that card in, love. | 他让把快递放在花园仓库 你把单子填好 |
[45:39] | Fucking hell! | 我去他妈的 |
[45:41] | Fuck off, you fucking bastard! Get to fuck! | 快滚开 你个死狗 去死吧 |
[45:47] | Fucking twat. | 该死的狗 |
[45:48] | Fuck’s sake. | 真该死 |
[45:52] | There’s a dog round there with massive teeth. | 那条死狗牙齿真利 |
[45:54] | I think it’s took a chunk out of my arse. | 好像咬破了我的屁股 |
[45:56] | Come on, hurry up with that card. | 快点填单子 |
[46:00] | You owe my dad | 你欠我爸 |
[46:04] | a fresh pair of boxers. | 一条新裤子 |
[46:16] | Are you having a laugh? | 你觉得很好笑吗 |
[46:21] | I’ve been there over an hour and a half cleaning her up | 我花了一个半小时帮她洗澡 |
[46:25] | because she had shit all over her hair, under her nails. | 因为她的头发里 指甲里都是大便 |
[46:28] | It was on the walls, all over me. | 墙上也有 还沾到我身上了 |
[46:31] | I’ve… I’m covered in scratches off her. | 我身上全是她的抓痕 |
[46:33] | So what do you think? What am I supposed to do? | 你觉得我该怎么做 |
[46:35] | – Just leave her? – I know… I know she’s difficult. | -就撇下她吗 -我知道她很难搞 |
[46:38] | She’s not a difficult, er… client. | 她不是位难搞的客户 |
[46:41] | She’s, she’s very vulnerable | 她只是非常脆弱 |
[46:42] | and she needs more than what she’s getting, actually. | 她需要更多的照顾 |
[46:45] | And I’ve told you this three times already. | 这话我己经说过三次了 |
[46:47] | Nobody listens to us. I’m just gonna give… make the call meself. | 从没人理我 我只能打电话投诉了 |
[46:51] | Well, listen. Just calm down, ma’am. | 听着 冷静一下 |
[46:53] | Don’t tell us to calm down! Are you gonna pay us me extra hour? | 别告诉要我冷静 你会给我付加班费吗 |
[46:57] | Well, you know I cannae do that, Abby. | 你知道这事我没法做主 阿比 |
[46:59] | Yeah, but you still expect us to clean up all the mess | 但你还是要我在那么短的时间里 |
[47:01] | in the short space of time that we get. | 清理完那些大便 |
[47:04] | – That’s how it is, isn’t it? – Well, the thing is, | -这就是你的意思 不是吗 -事实是 |
[47:06] | you know that I can’t pay you, you know that. | 我不能给你加班费 你知道的 |
[47:09] | Right. And don’t bother ringing her daughter. | 那也别给她女儿打电话了 |
[47:12] | – No point. – Well, we’re gonna have to. | -没意义 -我们必须要打 |
[47:13] | There’s no point in ringing her daughter, | 给她女儿打电话没用 |
[47:15] | she couldn’t give a shit about her. | 她根本就不在乎 |
[47:17] | She couldn’t give a shit. All she wants to do is sell the house. | 她什么都不管 就想卖掉房子 |
[47:20] | Right. Listen. I’ve had two call-offs, Abby. | 听着 有两个人请假了 阿比 |
[47:22] | I want you to do Mrs. Sproat tonight for a tuck-in | 我要你今晚去哄斯普罗特太太睡觉 |
[47:25] | because she keeps asking for you. | 她一直指定要你去 |
[47:26] | Yes, I know. But tonight’s my night with my family | 我知道 但今晚我得和家人一起过 |
[47:29] | and I’ve done extra today. | 而且我今天工作超时了 |
[47:30] | So, no, I’m not doing it. I’m going. I’ll speak to you soon. Bye. | 所以我不会去的 下次再聊 再见 |
[47:40] | Are you all right, love? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[47:42] | No, I’m doing me bloody best. I don’t have enough time. | 不好 我已经尽力了 但时间不够 |
[47:45] | I’m covered in scratches off that poor old lady. She was frantic. | 我满身都是她的抓痕 她当时很慌乱 |
[47:50] | I’ve got one rule. | 我有一个原则 |
[47:53] | You… You treat them like your mam, like, look after them. | 把她们当亲妈一样照顾 |
[47:57] | You wouldn’t leave your mam in a state like that. Nobody would. | 那种情况没人会撇下自己的母亲不管 |
[48:03] | Here’s the bus. | 公车来了 |
[48:07] | Are you getting on the bus, love? | 你要上车吗 |
[48:09] | No, I’m just gonna kill some time here. | 不 我想再坐一会 |
[48:10] | OK, love. Take care. | 好的 你保重 |
[48:39] | – I’ve got an idea. – What? | -我有个主意 -什么 |
[48:43] | Why don’t we get an Indian take-away tonight, eh? | 我们带点印度菜回去吃怎么样 |
[48:45] | Your mum’s off. | 你妈今晚休息 |
[48:47] | Yeah. | 行 |
[48:50] | – And pay for it with your tip money. – No. | -用你赚的小费买吧 -不行 |
[48:55] | Can you do us a favour and ring Seb? | 你能帮我给小塞打个电话吗 |
[48:59] | Ask him what he wants. | 问他想吃什么 |
[49:01] | And try and persuade him to stay in if you can. | 尽量劝他留在家里 |
[49:06] | Dad, I wish youse didn’t have to fight so much. | 爸 我不想你们再吵架了 |
[49:11] | Yeah, me too, love. | 我也不想 |
[49:16] | Thanks for the great day. | 今天很愉快 |
[49:18] | You’re all right. | 你干得不错 |
[49:21] | Can we do it again? | 我们下次还能一起送货吗 |
[49:24] | Yeah, course we can. | 当然可以 |
[49:29] | There’s the two-minute beep. | 2分钟到了的哔哔声 |
[49:32] | It can wait, eh? | 没关系 别理它 |
[49:42] | – Thanks. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[49:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:52] | – Dad? – Yeah? | -爸 -怎么了 |
[49:54] | You’re right. This is actually really nice, you know. | 你说的对 这太好吃了 |
[49:56] | – What’s it called? – Korma. | -这叫什么 -古鲁玛咖喱 |
[49:58] | – Is it? – Yeah, it’s for all the softies, that. | -是吗 -是给怕辣的软蛋吃的 |
[50:01] | – Really? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[50:03] | – This is where it’s at. Vindaloo. – Is it? Is it, really? | -这个才够劲 叫文达卢辣酱 -是吗 |
[50:06] | Yeah, separates the men from the boys. | 能够区分男孩和男人 |
[50:08] | You’ve gotta be hard to take this stuff, | 你得够猛才敢吃这个 |
[50:09] | d’you know what I mean, son? | 明白我的意思吗 儿子 |
[50:11] | Fucking hell. | 我去 |
[50:14] | – Separates the men from the boys, huh? – Get a drink, love. | -看出你是个猛男了 -喝口水 |
[50:18] | All right? | 好吗 |
[50:24] | – Excuse me. No phones at the table. – Sorry. | -不好意思 餐桌上不能用手机 -抱歉 |
[50:28] | What’s the matter, love? | 怎么回事 |
[50:30] | It’s Mollie, one of my old ladies. | 是莫莉 我照顾的一个老太太 |
[50:32] | She’s been at a wedding. | 她刚参加完婚礼 |
[50:33] | The taxi’s took her home, | 出租车送她回家了 |
[50:34] | and the family thought the carer was coming. | 家里人以为护工会来接她 |
[50:36] | – Nobody’s turned up. – Why can’t you ring the family? | -但没人来 -为什么不给她家人打电话呢 |
[50:39] | – Can’t get hold of them. – Is there no-one else on call? | -找不到他们 -就没有其他人了吗 |
[50:44] | No-one’s answering. She’s been stuck for three hours. | 没人接 她已经等了三个小时 |
[50:46] | She cannae get to the toilet or go to bed. I’ll have to go to her. | 她没办法上厕所没法睡觉 我得去照顾她 |
[50:50] | – See, this is how the bastards do it. – It’s not right that, though. | -真是强人所难 -这样可不好 |
[50:54] | If I don’t see to her, I won’t sleep. I’ll get a taxi. | 如果不去 我就睡不着 我去叫出租车 |
[50:59] | No, look. You’ll not get a taxi on a Saturday night at this time. | 周六晚上很难叫出租车的 |
[51:02] | You’ll be waiting for hours. | 你得等好久 |
[51:05] | Look, Dad, I’ve got an idea, yeah. | 爸 我有个主意 |
[51:07] | How about we all just go in your van, yeah? | 我们一起坐你的货车去 怎么样 |
[51:10] | I mean, it might be a bit cramped, | 可能会有点拥挤 |
[51:11] | but one of us will just double bunk. | 有个人得坐在别人身上 |
[51:13] | I mean, it’ll be a laugh cos we’ll get there faster. | 一定很开心 因为能很快到那 |
[51:15] | We’ll probably have, like, a little sing-song. | 我们还能边唱歌边去 |
[51:18] | I divvent know, up to you. | 我也不确定 你说了算 |
[51:19] | I mean, it sounds like a good idea, right? | 但听起来挺不错吧 |
[51:21] | I mean, is that OK with you, though? | 你觉得可以吗 |
[51:23] | – Erm… – Is it? | -嗯 -行吗 |
[51:25] | – Yeah. Good. – You sure? | -可以 -你确定吗 |
[51:27] | – Yeah. – Yeah, of course. | -是的 -那行 |
[51:42] | ♪ l tell you now my name, my name is Young ♪ | ♪ 我告诉你我叫什么 我就是年轻一代 ♪ |
[51:44] | ♪ But so you think it’s your destiny to get the best of me ♪ | ♪ 你觉得命中注定会将我打败 ♪ |
[51:46] | ♪ But I suggest to be quiet, bro, ♪ | ♪ 但我还是建议你保持安静 ♪ |
[51:47] | ♪ don’t even try it from the east and west of me ♪ | ♪ 低调点 别妄图在我面前挑衅 ♪ |
[51:49] | ♪ Takin’ it and never breakin’ it or even shakin’ it ♪ | ♪ 你会见识到我的实力 但永远无法将我击败 ♪ |
[51:51] | ♪ Groovin’ it and always movin’ it, cos I’m not fakin’ it ♪ | ♪ 你无法动摇我的地位 因为我从不弄虚作假 ♪ |
[51:53] | Go for it, go for it, go for it! | 冲呀 冲呀 |
[52:03] | Mollie, what’s going on? | 莫莉 你还好吗 |
[52:06] | Oh, Abby, am I pleased to see you. | 阿比 能见到你太好了 |
[52:09] | But I’m sorry to have to call you out on a Saturday night. | 很抱歉周六晚上打扰你 |
[52:12] | I don’t mind at all. How long have you been sat here? | 没关系 我不介意 你坐在这多久了 |
[52:15] | Oh, that doesn’t matter. You’re here now. | 没事 重要的是你来了 |
[52:17] | Oh, Mollie. You look beautiful, though. | 莫莉 你看上去气色不错 |
[52:19] | Did you have a little drink at the wedding? | 在宴席上小酌了吗 |
[52:21] | I did. It was great. But I came home, sat in this chair. | 是的 那很棒 但我回家坐在这 |
[52:25] | Nobody to help us to the toilet. | 没人能帮我上厕所 |
[52:27] | – So now I’m soaking wet. – Right. | -我裤子都湿了 -好吧 |
[52:30] | Let’s get you a nice bath run, eh? | 我帮你去冲个澡吧 |
[52:32] | – That will be lovely. Thank you. – Don’t you worry. | -那太好了 谢谢你 -别担心 |
[52:36] | Do you know what? It’s so humiliating. I feel so stupid. | 这太丢人了 我感觉自己很没用 |
[52:40] | I can’t even get to the toilet on me own. | 我自己连厕所都上不了 |
[52:41] | Right. Come on. Look at me. | 过来 看着我 |
[52:44] | And I want you to listen. And don’t ever forget this. | 听着 我要你记住 |
[52:48] | You do more for me than you’ll ever know. All right? | 其实你也帮助了我 好吗 |
[52:50] | Well, I’m pleased I can do something for somebody. | 我很高兴自己还能帮到别人 |
[52:53] | You really do. | 真的 |
[52:58] | They surprise you sometimes, don’t they? | 孩子总是出人意料 不是吗 |
[53:01] | But he’s been so happy tonight. | 今晚他很高兴 |
[53:03] | We’ve had a right good laugh, haven’t we? | 我们都玩得很愉快 不是吗 |
[53:06] | Just his normal self. | 这才是他 |
[53:09] | I’m really worried he’s gonna get kicked out of school. | 我很怕学校会开除他 |
[53:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[53:16] | I try and talk to him all the time but… | 我很想和他好好谈一下 |
[53:19] | …I just feel like I’m not here enough. | 但我总是不在家 |
[53:22] | Three nights a week’s not enough. I need to be here with my kids. | 一周三个晚上可不够 我得在孩子身边 |
[53:26] | – Oh, I know, love. – I do. | -我明白 -真的 |
[53:33] | – Have you got chest rub on? – No. | -你涂鼻通膏了吗 -不是 |
[53:37] | I have to put it under my nose in case there’s a horrible smell… | 我得涂在鼻子底下 免得工作时 |
[53:41] | – Oh, thanks. – …when I’m at work. | -真的吗 -味道不太好闻 |
[53:42] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[53:47] | You know, I never thought it would be this difficult, Abby. | 我从没想过会这么辛苦 阿比 |
[53:50] | I know. | 我理解 |
[53:53] | It just seems to me that everything’s out of whack. | 我总感觉诸事不顺 |
[53:57] | You know what I mean? | 你知道的 |
[53:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[54:02] | I have horrible dreams, you know. | 我做过不少噩梦 |
[54:05] | I’m, like, sinking into quicksand | 梦到我们陷入到流沙里 |
[54:08] | and the kids are trying to pull us out with a branch. | 孩子们试图用树枝拉我们出来 |
[54:11] | But it just seems like the more we work and the more hours we do, | 但是我们使的劲越大 花的时间越久 |
[54:16] | we just sink further and further into this big hole. | 我们却陷得越深 |
[54:19] | I have it all the time. | 总是做这些梦 |
[54:22] | Hey, come on. | 过来 |
[54:28] | I just… I can’t. | 我 现在不想 |
[54:32] | I’d cry for a week, honestly. | 说实话 我哭过一整周 |
[54:37] | I’ll put you on me to-do list for tomorrow, though. | 我把你排在明天的待办事项里吧 |
[54:41] | – Top of the list. – Right. | -排到首位 -好的 |
[54:43] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -行吗 -行 |
[55:07] | Hey, love. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[55:08] | Ricky, there’s an emergency meeting tonight at the school. | 里奇 学校今晚有个紧急会议 |
[55:11] | That’s a bit short notice, innit? | 有点突然啊 不是吗 |
[55:13] | It’s been organised last week. Seb’s hid the letter. | 上周就安排了 小塞把信藏起来了 |
[55:15] | Erm… the headmaster, the welfare officer | 校长 后勤人员 |
[55:18] | and his head of year want to see us. | 班主任想见我们 |
[55:22] | – What’s the rush? – He’s had a fight on Friday. | -这么急吗 -他上周五打架了 |
[55:25] | And the teacher’s tried to split it up and he’s got hurt. | 老师试图劝架时受伤了 |
[55:27] | So it’s really serious. We both need to be there. | 事态严重 我们俩都必须去 |
[55:30] | There’s nothing I can do. I can’t get anyone to cover me. | 我没办法去啊 找不到人可以替我 |
[55:33] | I know, but he could get suspended. | 我知道 但他可能会被停学 |
[55:36] | Ah, fucking hell. | 他妈的 |
[55:38] | Come on, mate. | 快点啊 |
[55:40] | Suspended? | 停学处分 |
[55:41] | Who’s that? | 谁啊 |
[55:43] | Mr Davis, I’ve got a package for you. | 戴维斯先生 您的快递到了 |
[55:45] | Can you have your photo ID ready, please? | 需要您提供有照片的证件 |
[55:47] | It’s your mobile phone. | 是您的新手机到了 |
[55:59] | You’re fucking having a laugh. | 你他妈在逗我吧 |
[56:04] | Ricky, I’m really nervous. The headmaster was so sharp. | 里奇 我是认真的 校长很严肃 |
[56:07] | And I said he wasn’t listening to us… | 我说了 他不听我们的话 |
[56:09] | Abby, I’ve told you, I’ll do me best. | 阿比 我已经说过了 我尽量 |
[56:11] | – I’m not going on my own. I need… – Oh, for fuck’s sake, Abby! | -我不能一个人去 -真该死 阿比 |
[56:16] | Abby? | 阿比 |
[56:20] | – Have you got your photo ID, mate? – I couldn’t find any. | -您有照片的证件准备好了吗 -我找不到了 |
[56:23] | I need a passport or driving licence. | 给我你的护照 驾照也行 |
[56:24] | Come on. Give us a break. | 别那么多事儿了 |
[56:26] | I can’t. I need your ID. | 不行 我得要你的证件 |
[56:27] | Come on, I’ve paid for it. Give it here. | 我花了钱的 快点给我 |
[56:29] | Look, I’m not bothered. It’s me job, in’t it? | 听着 不是我的问题 这是规定 |
[56:30] | It’s cost us 200 quid. I’ve waited three days for it. Just give it here. | 我花了200英镑 等了三天了 快点给我 |
[56:34] | – I’m trying to be nice here. – So am I! | -我耐着性子跟你好好说话呢 -我也是 |
[56:36] | Go and get your fucking ID now. | 去把你的证件拿出来 |
[56:38] | Oi, just give us the fucking phone! | 快点把那该死的手机给我 |
[56:39] | Get the fuck off, you fucking dickhead! | 把手拿开 你个蠢蛋 |
[56:41] | Go and get your fucking ID now, | 快他妈去拿你的证件 |
[56:43] | or I’ll ram your parcel down your fucking throat! | 要不我就把这个破包裹塞到你嘴里 |
[56:45] | – All right. – Get it, you fucking dickhead! | -好吧 -快去 你个死猪头 |
[56:49] | Liza Jane, something’s come up. | 丽莎·简 今天我有事 |
[56:51] | So Jessie’s mam’s gonna take you to swimming, OK? | 杰西的妈妈会带你去游泳 好吗 |
[56:54] | Your stuff’s in your sports bag. | 东西都在你的运动包里 |
[56:56] | There’s some pasta in the fridge in the Tupperware. | 意面放在冰箱的保鲜盒里了 |
[56:59] | Do not go on the computer | 做完作业前 |
[57:00] | before you do your, er… homework, please. | 不可以玩电脑 好吗 |
[57:03] | Your permission slip for the trip’s in the envelope with the money. | 信封里装着你的旅行同意书还有钱 |
[57:07] | It’s on the side. So get that and I’ll see you later on. | 就在侧面放着 记得拿上 一会儿见 |
[57:10] | Love you loads. Bye. | 爱你 拜拜 |
[57:13] | Hi, Eddy, it’s Abby. I’ve got your prescription. | 你好艾迪 我是阿比 我拿到你的处方了 |
[57:16] | I’m running 20 minutes late. I’ll not be long, OK? | 我晚了20分钟 很快就到 好吗 |
[57:20] | Seb, did you get my text? | 小塞 你收到我的短信了吗 |
[57:22] | You really need to be at that meeting tonight | 今晚你必须去学校开会 |
[57:24] | at the school, no excuses. | 不许找借口 |
[57:25] | Ring me back. | 给我回电 |
[57:30] | Wrong address. | 地址不对 |
[57:41] | Do you know, I should work with Bill Gates. | 你知道吗 我应该跟比尔·盖茨一起工作的 |
[57:44] | Er, what’s the dance with the new scanners? | 跟你的新扫描仪磨合的怎么样了 |
[57:47] | – You’re hilarious. – Aye. Aye, not long, aye. | -真幽默 -不要急 |
[57:51] | Right, that’s me done now. Thank you very much. | 好了 我下班了 十分感谢 |
[57:53] | – I shall see youse next week. Bye-bye. – Cheers. | -下周见 拜拜 -加油 |
[57:56] | – There you go. – Everything OK with you? | -给你 -一切都正常吗 |
[57:57] | – Yeah, great. – Any problems? | -很好 -有什么问题吗 |
[57:59] | No, nothing. It’s fine. | 没事 一切正常 |
[58:00] | Have you got two minutes? I need a quick word. | 有时间吗 我就说两句话 |
[58:02] | I’m in a bit of a rush to be honest with you. | 说实话我有点赶时间 |
[58:04] | Aren’t we all? If you can just wait over there. | 我们都很忙 先在那边等一下吧 |
[58:06] | I’ll see to these two lads and I’ll be with you. | 我跟这两个小伙子忙完就去找你 |
[58:08] | – All right. – Cheers, thanks. | -好的 -继续加油 谢了 |
[58:11] | – Everything all right? – Sound. | -一切正常吗 -没问题 |
[58:13] | – Any problems? – No, no. No. | -有什么问题吗 -没有 |
[58:16] | Problems with this new battery. Couldn’t do me last scan. | 我的电池有问题 最后一件没扫上去 |
[58:19] | – You got your paper record? – I’m on it now. | -你拿到书面记录了吗 -在办了 |
[58:24] | It’s all right, Ricky. It’s nothing to worry about. | 没事的 里奇 不用担心 |
[58:27] | Hitting your figures and getting good feedback, | 只要完成目标 收到好的评价 |
[58:29] | everything’s going all right. | 一切就都没问题 |
[58:30] | Just… Did you have somebody in the van with you | 只是 星期六时 |
[58:32] | on Saturday gone? | 你的货车上有别人吗 |
[58:33] | Oh, yeah, it was… it was me daughter, Liza Jane. Why? | 是我的女儿 丽莎·简 怎么了 |
[58:37] | Oh, sorry, mate. We can’t have that. | 对不起 兄弟 那是违反规定的 |
[58:38] | Well, it’s… it’s my van. My insurance. My daughter. | 但那是我的货车 我的保险 我的女儿啊 |
[58:43] | I thought it was my business? | 是我的活儿不是吗 |
[58:45] | Yeah, it is. But it’s our franchise. | 没错 但经营权是我们的 |
[58:47] | All right? We just had a complaint from one of the clients. | 我们收到了一起客户投诉 |
[58:49] | Nobody fucks with them, ever, mate. All right? | 不许招惹顾客 兄弟 好吗 |
[58:52] | It’s just one of the first commandments, all right? Cheers. | 这是我们的第一条戒律 懂了吗 加油 |
[59:04] | Mate, I’ve got a meeting with me wife and me son. | 我和我老婆儿子要在里面开个会 |
[59:06] | – What? – I’ve got a meeting with the headmaster. | -什么 -我要跟校长开个会 |
[59:09] | I’m… I’m… I’m shutting up now, mate. | 我 我准备关门了 兄弟 |
[59:11] | Right. Is there not another entrance? | 好吧 还有别的入口吗 |
[59:13] | – They might still be in. – The whole school’s locked, mate. | -他们可能还在里面 -整个学校都关了 |
[59:16] | Sorry. The headmaster, he went about 20, 25 minutes ago. | 不好意思 校长二十多分钟前就走了 |
[59:19] | – Sorry. – Fucking hell. | -不好意思 -该死的 |
[59:28] | “I’m writing to inform you | 我写下此信以通知您 |
[59:30] | of my decision to exclude Sebastian for a fixed period of 14 days, | 我决定让塞巴斯蒂安停学14天 |
[59:35] | beginning October 15th, ending October 29th. | 从10月15日开始 到10月29日结束 |
[59:40] | I realise that this exclusion | 我明白这个决定 |
[59:42] | may well be upsetting for you and the whole family… | 可能会让您以及整个家庭感到不安 |
[59:46] | …but there must be clear consequences for violent behaviour. | 但暴力行为就要承担相应的后果 |
[59:52] | Your son is banned from being in any | 上课期间您儿子禁止出入 |
[59:54] | public space during school hours | 学校内任何公共区域 |
[59:56] | and should work from home.” | 应在家学习 |
[59:58] | That’s not gonna work, is it? | 这没用的 对吗 |
[1:00:03] | Sebastian should work from home, | 在家学习期间 塞巴斯蒂安将 |
[1:00:05] | using an online learning programme called SAM, | 使用网上学习工具SAM进行学习 |
[1:00:08] | with log-in details below. | 登录方式如下 |
[1:00:10] | Well, yeah. That’s a fucking joke, innit? | 这他妈是个玩笑 对吧 |
[1:00:13] | Eh? | 是不是 |
[1:00:16] | When Harpoon was suspended, | 哈普被停学的时候 |
[1:00:17] | he could do his work from the school library, | 他还可以去学校图书馆学习 |
[1:00:19] | supervised, is that right? | 有人监督他 对吗 |
[1:00:22] | Are you listening to me? | 你在听我说话吗 |
[1:00:24] | Did you ask about that? | 你问校长了吗 |
[1:00:28] | I was too busy listening to him complain about | 我尽忙着听他抱怨 |
[1:00:30] | why you weren’t there. | 你为什么没来了 |
[1:00:34] | There’s no way he’s gonna be doing his work at home, is there? | 他不可能自己在家学习的 不是吗 |
[1:00:37] | So we need to get it changed | 我们得让校长改主意 |
[1:00:38] | so that he goes into school and does it. | 这样他就能去学校学习了 |
[1:00:42] | Abby! | 阿比 |
[1:00:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:00:46] | It’s common sense, it’s an obvious question. | 这是常识啊 这么明显的问题 |
[1:00:48] | I can’t believe you didn’t ask it! | 不敢相信你居然没问 |
[1:00:50] | Why don’t you go and phone him, then? | 那你怎么不给他打个电话呢 |
[1:00:55] | I can’t believe you were face to face with him | 我真是不敢信你就跟校长坐在一起 |
[1:00:58] | and you didn’t even bother to ask. | 居然连这都没有问 |
[1:01:00] | I can’t believe you didn’t turn up and ask the questions yourself! | 我真不敢信你居然没有来亲自问他 |
[1:01:04] | I’ve been running around like a blue-arsed fly all day! | 我今天像个绿头苍蝇一样到处忙活 |
[1:01:06] | I’ve not even had anything to eat! | 一口饭都没吃上呢 |
[1:01:09] | Do you know how much work I’ve had on? | 你知道我今天干了多少活吗 |
[1:01:13] | – Blue-arsed fly? – Yeah. | -像个绿头苍蝇是吗 -没错 |
[1:01:15] | Do you know what it is? Poor you! | 你明白什么啊 就你可怜是吗 |
[1:01:17] | I never get my friggin’ dinner any day. | 我没有一天能好好吃顿晚饭 |
[1:01:20] | Do you know what? I’ve been stood in bus stops all day. | 你知道我今天在公交车站站了一整天吗 |
[1:01:22] | I’ve got no transport. | 我没有车 |
[1:01:23] | I’ve got to travel around by buses to do my job, | 我得坐公交车到处干活 |
[1:01:26] | having people shout at me at bus stops all friggin’ day! | 一整天都在公交车站被人骂 |
[1:01:30] | And I can’t get to fucking work cos I don’t have the car! | 我都上不了班 因为我没有车 |
[1:01:34] | Cos you sold it! | 因为你把车卖了 |
[1:01:36] | I’m sick of this. | 我真是受够了 |
[1:01:56] | Do you know, the only time I ever argued with your mum, | 你知道每次我跟你妈吵架 |
[1:01:58] | and it’s cos of you. | 都是因为你吗 |
[1:02:01] | Yeah, Dad. | 我知道 爸 |
[1:02:02] | It’s always my fault, innit? Always. | 从来都是我的错 对吗 每次都是 |
[1:02:12] | ♪ Last Saturday night I got married ♪ | ♪ 上周六我结婚了 ♪ |
[1:02:17] | ♪ Me and my wife settled down ♪ | ♪ 我妻子和我安顿了下来 ♪ |
[1:02:21] | ♪ Now me and my wife, we are parted ♪ | ♪ 现在我和妻子分开了 ♪ |
[1:02:26] | ♪ Gonna take another show round town ♪ | ♪ 再去市区绕一圈 ♪ |
[1:02:31] | ♪ Irene ♪ | ♪ 艾琳 ♪ |
[1:02:33] | ♪ Good night, Irene ♪ | ♪ 晚安 艾琳 ♪ |
[1:02:36] | ♪ Irene ♪ | ♪ 艾琳 ♪ |
[1:02:39] | ♪ Good night ♪ | ♪ 晚安 ♪ |
[1:02:42] | ♪ Good night, Irene ♪ | ♪ 晚安 艾琳 ♪ |
[1:02:44] | ♪ Good night, Irene ♪ | ♪ 晚安 艾琳 ♪ |
[1:02:47] | ♪ I’ll see you in my dreams ♪ | ♪ 梦里我将与你相见 ♪ |
[1:03:02] | I, erm… I just wanted a quick word. | 我就想说几句话 |
[1:03:05] | You know I’m a grafter and there’s no bullshit with me. | 你知道我很努力 从来不搞事情 |
[1:03:09] | But I’m just having some problems at home | 我现在家里遇到些问题 |
[1:03:10] | at the minute with my teenage son. He’s… | 我那青春期的儿子 他 |
[1:03:13] | He’s skipping school and he’s just on the warpath. | 他逃学了 现在又很暴躁 |
[1:03:17] | But it’s affecting everybody in the house. | 但家里成员都被影响了 |
[1:03:19] | My daughter, Liza Jane, she’s… | 我的女儿 丽莎·简 她 |
[1:03:23] | she’s 11 and she’s not sleeping right and… | 她现在11岁了 睡眠不是很好 |
[1:03:25] | My wife’s up the wall with it. | 我老婆快疯了 |
[1:03:28] | So, erm… | 所以 |
[1:03:30] | Well, I just need a week off. | 我需要请一个星期的假 |
[1:03:32] | I’m not finishing till late. | 我得一直忙到很晚 |
[1:03:33] | It’s gone nine o’clock by the time I’m getting back. | 大概九点才能到家 |
[1:03:37] | We’re just all knackered. | 我们都累瘫了 |
[1:03:40] | Why are you asking me? | 为什么跟我说 |
[1:03:42] | Just get a replacement driver, won’t cost you a penny. | 找人给你代班就行了 不会扣钱 |
[1:03:45] | It’s your business. Remember? | 这是你的活儿 记得吗 |
[1:03:47] | Yeah, well, I’ve tried. | 我试过了 |
[1:03:49] | I’ve already spoke to eight of my mates. | 我已经跟八个兄弟说过了 |
[1:03:51] | But, erm… | 但是 |
[1:03:53] | I can’t get one until after Christmas. | 到圣诞节前都没有人有空 |
[1:03:56] | I’ve been speaking to the drivers as well | 我也跟司机们说过了 |
[1:03:58] | about us getting a driver between us and, you know, chipping in. | 多找一名司机加入我们 |
[1:04:02] | But, erm… Well, it’s not that easy. | 但是 没那么好找 |
[1:04:06] | It’s good you’re using your initiative, though. | 你能主动想办法这一点很好 |
[1:04:08] | It shows planning ahead. | 说明你懂得提前计划 |
[1:04:10] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:04:11] | The thing is, though, I could do with a week now. | 但问题是 我是可以再工作一个星期 |
[1:04:14] | It’s just, erm… | 只是 |
[1:04:16] | Abby, she, erm… | 阿比 她 |
[1:04:18] | Well, she’s just really struggling again. | 她现在真的很难 |
[1:04:20] | I mean, even five days would be good. | 给五天假也行 |
[1:04:24] | I had four drivers in here last week. | 上个星期我这儿有四个司机 |
[1:04:27] | First driver’s sleeping on his mate’s couch | 第一个司机被她老婆从家里赶出来了 |
[1:04:29] | cos his wife’s kicked him out. | 只能睡在另一个兄弟的沙发上 |
[1:04:31] | Second driver, his sister had a stroke. | 第二个司机的姐姐中风了 |
[1:04:34] | Third driver, he’s got fucking piles and needs an operation. | 第三个 长了痔疮 要动手术 |
[1:04:38] | Fourth driver, his daughter tried to commit suicide. | 第四个司机的女儿要自杀 |
[1:04:42] | I can go on. | 还有很多这样的例子 |
[1:04:45] | See, at some point, every family is gonna have a problem. | 你看 家家有本难念的经 |
[1:04:49] | My old man was a farmer. He milked cows. | 我爹是个农民 靠挤牛奶为生 |
[1:04:52] | Do you think he got a day off? | 你觉得他能请假吗 |
[1:04:56] | Three days? | 三天可以吗 |
[1:04:58] | You know, please, that’d… that’d do. | 拜托了 三天就行 |
[1:05:03] | Everyone in this building knows I am “nasty bastard number one”. | 这栋楼所有人都说我是最讨厌的混蛋 |
[1:05:06] | But I am greatly misunderstood. | 大家都误解我了 |
[1:05:09] | All the complaints, the rage, the anger, the hate, I soak it all up… | 我把这些抱怨 愤怒 怨恨都吸收了 |
[1:05:14] | …and I use it as fuel. | 然后化为动力 |
[1:05:16] | And with that energy, | 这股动力推动我 |
[1:05:18] | I create a protective shield around this depot – | 给仓库建了一个防护罩 |
[1:05:21] | this depot, | 这个仓库 |
[1:05:23] | with the best performing figures in the country bar none. | 是全国运转能力最强的仓库 没有之一 |
[1:05:27] | Do you wanna know why I’m number one? | 你知道为什么我可以做到最好吗 |
[1:05:32] | Cos I keep this happy. | 因为我让这东西开心 |
[1:05:35] | All the houses you go to, all the faces you see, | 你去的每户人家 见到的每个人 |
[1:05:38] | the people you speak to… | 你说过话的人 |
[1:05:41] | …has anyone ever genuinely asked you how you are? | 有一个人是真心问候你的吗 |
[1:05:44] | They couldn’t give a shit if you fall asleep at the wheel | 就算你开车时睡着了 |
[1:05:47] | and go head on into a bus. | 一头撞上公交 他们也不在乎 |
[1:05:49] | All they care about is price, delivery | 他们只关心价格 运货 |
[1:05:53] | and the item in the hand. | 和送到手里的东西 |
[1:05:55] | And all of that gets fed back into this box. | 这些东西最后都会反馈到这个小盒子里 |
[1:05:59] | And this box is in competition | 我手上这个小盒子就会 |
[1:06:01] | with all of the other little black boxes round the country. | 和全国其他小盒子竞争 |
[1:06:04] | And it’s that what decides the contracts. | 这决定了我们签的合同 |
[1:06:06] | This decides who lives and who dies. | 这个决定了谁存谁亡 |
[1:06:09] | I want Apple, Amazon, Samsung, Zara, | 为了我的司机和司机的家人 |
[1:06:12] | here for my drivers and your families. | 我想拉来苹果 亚马逊 三星 飒拉的生意 |
[1:06:15] | This place might look like a shithole | 这个地方可能看起来像个狗窝 |
[1:06:18] | but this depot’s a fucking goldmine. | 但其实这仓库是个大金矿 |
[1:06:20] | The shareholders should erect a statue | 股东们应该在这个车库里 |
[1:06:22] | in the car park of me, Maloney… | 给马洛尼我竖一座雕像 |
[1:06:24] | patron saint of nasty bastards. | 混蛋的守护神 |
[1:06:27] | You want a day off? | 你想要一天的休息吗 |
[1:06:29] | It’ll cost you fucking £100 a go. | 我可以给你100英镑然后你滚蛋 |
[1:07:08] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:07:10] | It is, yeah. | 是我 |
[1:07:15] | Come on, we’ve got time to make up, let’s go. | 快点 我们赶时间 走了 |
[1:07:20] | Are you winding me up? | 你在逗我吗 |
[1:07:23] | Well, is he there? Can I speak to him? | 他在吗 我能跟他说话吗 |
[1:07:36] | No. Yeah. No, I understand. Erm… | 不 嗯 我明白 |
[1:07:39] | Right, can you give me a minute? I’ll ring the wife. | 好的 等我一下 我给老婆打个电话 |
[1:07:41] | I’m in the middle of a shift here, so… | 我在值班 所以 |
[1:07:43] | I’ll see if I can get her to come in. | 我看看能不能让她过来 |
[1:07:45] | Right, cheers, thanks. Bye-bye. | 好的 加油 谢了 拜拜 |
[1:07:48] | – What’s the matter, mate? – I’ll tell you in a minute. | -怎么了 兄弟 -等一下跟你说 |
[1:07:57] | Fucking hell, Abby. | 该死的 阿比 |
[1:08:01] | – Come on. – What’s wrong? | -接电话啊 -怎么了 |
[1:08:03] | That fucking dickhead. He’s been caught shoplifting in town. | 那个蠢货 在镇上偷东西被抓了 |
[1:08:06] | – You’re joking? – No, I’ve had the police on the phone. | -你开玩笑吗 -没有 刚才是警察来的电 |
[1:08:10] | The copper’s all right but said he needs an adult there | 钱没丢 但需要一个大人过去 |
[1:08:13] | or he’s gonna charge him. | 不然他就要被起诉了 |
[1:08:14] | – Where’s your lass? – I’m trying to ring her now. | -你媳妇在哪 -我正给她打电话呢 |
[1:08:16] | Abby, pick up the phone! | 接电话啊 阿比 |
[1:08:18] | I can’t have him getting a criminal record. | 他不能留下犯罪记录 |
[1:08:22] | Hey, come on, we’ve got time to make up. Let’s go. | 快点 赶时间呢 快点走了 |
[1:08:27] | Abby, ring me straight back, it’s really urgent. OK, thanks, bye. | 阿比 赶紧给我回电 有急事 先这样 |
[1:08:31] | What you gonna do? | 你要怎么办 |
[1:08:32] | Gonna ring him back. | 给他打回去 |
[1:08:46] | Hi, it’s… it’s Mr. Turner. | 你好 我是特纳先生 |
[1:08:49] | I’ve tried ringing my wife. I can’t get hold of her. | 我试着给妻子打电话了 但是联系不上她 |
[1:08:53] | So, erm… | 所以 |
[1:08:54] | what’s the situation? | 现在是什么情况 |
[1:09:04] | I don’t know what to do, mate. | 我不知道该怎么办了 兄弟 |
[1:09:06] | Well, you’re gonna have to go. | 你必须得去啊 |
[1:09:08] | Right, OK, erm… | 行 好的 |
[1:09:10] | Right, well, I’ll come, then, if that’s OK. | 好的 如果可以的话我过一会来 |
[1:09:12] | I’ll be as quick as I can. | 我会尽快去的 |
[1:09:16] | OK, then, thanks. Cheers. Bye. | 好的 谢谢 再见 |
[1:09:18] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:09:23] | Maloney, I’m gonna have to go. | 马洛尼 我得走了 |
[1:09:26] | – What? You having a fucking laugh? – No. | -什么 你开玩笑吗 -没有 |
[1:09:28] | How am I meant to get a replacement driver now? | 我现在怎么找替工司机 |
[1:09:31] | I can’t even share the parcels out. | 我甚至连包裹都分不出去 |
[1:09:32] | There’s you and only Henry left. Everyone else has fucking gone. | 只剩你和亨利了 其他人都走了 |
[1:09:36] | I know, I’m sorry. But it’s… it’s personal. | 我知道 对不起 但这是 私事 |
[1:09:39] | Personal? | 私事 |
[1:09:40] | Do I look like a fucking counsellor? | 我长得像私人顾问吗 |
[1:09:43] | Get those parcels out of your van | 把这些包裹从你的车上搬下来 |
[1:09:45] | and that’s you landed with a sanction. | 你还得交罚款 |
[1:09:47] | Fucking personal, my arse! | 该死的私事 狗屁理由 |
[1:09:50] | For fuck’s sake! | 老天啊 |
[1:09:52] | You will pay through the fucking nose for this. | 你会为此付出惨痛代价的 |
[1:10:00] | So in your favour you’ve been honest, | 对你有利的是 你很诚实 |
[1:10:02] | you’ve held your hands up and you’ve admitted it. | 你承认了错误并且供认不讳 |
[1:10:04] | Because of that, we can see my mate out there | 所以 我们才能去外面见我同事 |
[1:10:06] | and get this caution agreed and signed up, all right? | 再签了这份警告书 |
[1:10:09] | Then it’ll go on to the police national computer. | 随后这个将录入全国警察电脑网 |
[1:10:12] | So, is that a conviction? | 那这算犯罪吗 |
[1:10:14] | It’s not a conviction, | 这不算犯罪 |
[1:10:16] | but obviously if he gets into any more bother, | 但显然 假如他再犯事 |
[1:10:18] | they’ll be aware of it | 警方就会知道 |
[1:10:19] | and they’ll use it as evidence of previous character, you know. | 并将这个作为前科的证据 |
[1:10:22] | Do you understand that, Seb? | 你明白吗 小塞 |
[1:10:26] | Sebastian, do you understand what I’m trying to say to you? | 塞巴斯蒂安 你明白我的话吗 |
[1:10:29] | Yes. | 明白 |
[1:10:31] | Right, tell you what, let’s start here as we mean to go on, eh? | 好吧 我们现在继续 好吗 |
[1:10:34] | Get yourself sat upright. | 坐直了 |
[1:10:36] | Lift your head up and look me in the eyes. | 把头抬起来 看着我的眼睛 |
[1:10:38] | Let’s do this properly. This is a big moment for you. | 认真点 这对你来说是个重要时刻 |
[1:10:42] | A big moment, young man, all right? | 重要时刻 年轻人 好吗 |
[1:10:44] | Now, if you wanna carry on going the way you’re going on, | 现在 如果你想继续走之前的老路 |
[1:10:47] | there’ll be nowt there but misery and heartache for you. | 将只有痛苦和悲伤等着你 |
[1:10:49] | And not just you but for your folks as well, all right? | 不仅是你 你家人也是如此 好吗 |
[1:10:52] | Alternatively, grab a hold of this chance, | 或者 你可以把握住这个机会 |
[1:10:54] | this opportunity, that I’m giving you. | 把握住我提供给你的机会 |
[1:10:57] | Give your head a shake, | 重新仔细考虑一下 |
[1:10:58] | get through school, get a job, car, holiday – | 毕业 找到工作 买车 度假 |
[1:11:00] | whatever it is you want to do. | 无论你想做什么 |
[1:11:02] | But then have the pride in knowing that you’ve done that, | 但那时你会自豪的发现你做到了 |
[1:11:05] | you’ve paid for it, you’ve earned it. | 你付出过 这是你应得的 |
[1:11:07] | Because you’ve got the best thing in life here. | 因为你拥有生命中最美好的东西 |
[1:11:10] | You’ve got a family that care about you, that love you. | 你有一个关心你 爱你的家 |
[1:11:13] | You’ve got a father that runs away | 你父亲愿意为了你 |
[1:11:15] | from work to be here for you today | 放下今天的工作 |
[1:11:17] | and suffer this humiliating experience that he’s had to go through. | 不得不来忍受屈辱经历 |
[1:11:22] | I see it all the time, right? | 这种事我见多了 好吗 |
[1:11:24] | And there’s people don’t have that. | 不是所有人都有的 |
[1:11:25] | They don’t have family that care for them like that. | 他们没有像这样关心他们的家人 |
[1:11:27] | And you’ve got it. | 而你有 |
[1:11:29] | It’s massive, man. | 这意义重大 |
[1:11:32] | So have a think about this, right? | 所以 好好想想 好吗 |
[1:11:34] | Take this on board for everybody’s sakes. | 为了大家好 仔细想想我说过的话 |
[1:11:37] | Are you gonna do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[1:11:39] | Yes. | 能 |
[1:11:41] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[1:11:48] | This year’s a really important year for you, Seb. | 今年对你来说很重要 小塞 |
[1:11:50] | I hope you paid attention today. | 我希望今天的话你都听进去了 |
[1:11:52] | It’s make or break for you, you’ve got to stop messing about. | 成败在此一举 你不能再瞎胡闹了 |
[1:11:55] | Will you put your phone down! | 把你的手机放下 |
[1:11:57] | I’m listening. It’s just called multi-tasking. | 我在听 这叫多线程工作 |
[1:12:00] | – I’m not gonna ask you again. – Bet you do. | -我不想再说一遍 -你肯定会 |
[1:12:02] | Seb, cut it out, please. | 小塞 别说了 |
[1:12:07] | – Put it down. – All ears. | -把手机放下 -洗耳恭听 |
[1:12:10] | I hope so. | 但愿吧 |
[1:12:11] | Do you understand what a conviction means? | 你明白犯罪是什么意思吗 |
[1:12:14] | Fuck’s sake, man! Lads out here nowadays, stealing motorbikes, | 老天啊 现在的年轻人都在偷摩托车 |
[1:12:18] | carrying knives, selling drugs. | 随身带刀 卖毒品 |
[1:12:20] | What, I lift three shitty cans of paint, | 怎么了 我就偷了三罐破喷漆 |
[1:12:22] | less than 15 quid? | 还不到15英镑 |
[1:12:23] | We don’t steal in this family. | 我们家的人从不偷东西 |
[1:12:25] | It was a chain store, not a corner shop. | 那是个连锁店 又不是街角小铺 |
[1:12:28] | Seb, that doesn’t make it OK. | 小塞 那也不该偷 |
[1:12:30] | What’s gonna happen next? | 接下来会怎样 |
[1:12:32] | Do you know, every course you apply for, every job you apply for, | 知道吗 你申请的每门课 每份工作 |
[1:12:35] | every form you ever fill in… | 你填的每张表 |
[1:12:38] | Do you know how much you’ve cost us today? | 你知道今天你花了我们多少钱吗 |
[1:12:41] | 100 pound for a replacement driver, | 找替工司机花了100英镑 |
[1:12:42] | plus a day off and not to mention a sanction. | 我一天没上班 更别说还有罚款 |
[1:12:46] | You just don’t give a shit, do you? | 你一点也不在乎 对吧 |
[1:12:49] | – Put your phone down. – Listen to your mother. | -把手机放下 -听你妈的话 |
[1:12:53] | Calm down, man. All this stress. | 冷静点 伙计 脾气这么大干嘛 |
[1:12:56] | Right, things are gonna change round here. | 好吧 你必须改改了 |
[1:12:58] | First thing in the morning, you’re going to school, | 明早的第一件事 你去学校 |
[1:13:01] | every day without exception. | 每天都要去 不许旷课 |
[1:13:03] | How are you gonna do that – put me in a straitjacket? | 你要怎么做 把我绑起来吗 |
[1:13:05] | You are going to school – cos I’ve had it up to here with you! | 你要去学校 因为我已经受够你了 |
[1:13:08] | Ah, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[1:13:10] | Gonna wrap me up, put me in a parcel, | 你打算把我包起来装进包裹里 |
[1:13:12] | put me in the back of your van. | 放在你货车的后面 |
[1:13:13] | What, special delivery? | 怎么 特快专递吗 |
[1:13:15] | Right, that’s it. | 行了 够了 |
[1:13:16] | You’ll get your phone back when you go to school. | 你要去学校才把你的手机还给你 |
[1:13:18] | – Give us my phone! Give us my phone! – Fucking warning you. | -把我的手机还给我 还给我 -我警告你 |
[1:13:22] | Seb, Seb! | 小塞 小塞 |
[1:13:23] | I’m fucking warning you! | 我他妈警告你 |
[1:13:25] | – Get back! – Stop it! | -退后 -住手 |
[1:13:27] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[1:13:29] | Biggest mistake you’ve ever done in your fucking life! | 这是你此生犯过的最大错误 |
[1:13:32] | You’ll pay, I swear! | 我发誓 你会为此付出代价的 |
[1:13:33] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[1:13:38] | All right. | 没事的 |
[1:13:42] | It’s all right, sweetheart. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[1:13:44] | It’s ok. | 没事 |
[1:13:46] | He’ll come back. | 他会回来的 |
[1:13:50] | I don’t believe him. | 我不相信他 |
[1:13:52] | It’s OK, sweetheart. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[1:14:07] | You need to wind it down, not wind it up. | 你得平心静气 不能脾气暴躁 |
[1:14:09] | So it’s my fault, is it? | 所以是我的错吗 |
[1:14:13] | He’s skipping school and shoplifting | 他逃学 在商店里偷东西 |
[1:14:14] | and he’s cost us over 500 quid today. | 他今天花了我们500多英镑 |
[1:14:17] | He’s selfish, Abby. | 他很自私 阿比 |
[1:14:19] | It’s something else now. It’s gone beyond right or wrong. | 现在是另一码事 无关对错 |
[1:14:23] | Bollocks – that’s exactly what it is, right or wrong. | 屁话 就是对错问题 |
[1:14:26] | I’ve seen it with my friends’ kids. | 我朋友的孩子就是这样 |
[1:14:28] | We need to keep communicating with him. | 我们得和他保持沟通 |
[1:14:30] | We need to be together. I’m not gonna lose him. | 我们得齐心协力 我不能失去他 |
[1:14:33] | No, we need to keep communicating with each other. | 不 我们之间才得保持沟通 |
[1:14:36] | You should be backing me up. | 你应该支持我 |
[1:14:37] | If you don’t, then we’re done for. | 如果你不支持我 那我们就完了 |
[1:14:39] | I do back you up. | 我当然支持你 |
[1:14:42] | And we’re done for if you don’t watch your temper. | 如果你不注意你的脾气 我们就完了 |
[1:14:44] | You’re exhausted. | 你累坏了 |
[1:14:45] | Can you not see it? | 你没发现吗 |
[1:14:47] | So it is my fucking fault? | 所以是我的错吗 |
[1:14:49] | It will be your fault if you can’t control yourself. | 如果你不能管好自己的脾气 就是你的错 |
[1:14:52] | I had to split you up. | 我只得把你们分开 |
[1:14:54] | I can’t have that. | 我不能接受那样 |
[1:14:56] | I don’t want it to be like my dad. | 我不想你像我爸一样 |
[1:14:58] | That’s a bit below the belt. I’m fuck all like that old bastard. | 这么说不公平 我有哪点像那个老混蛋 |
[1:15:01] | How can you even say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[1:15:03] | When have you ever seen me raise my hands to the kids? When? | 你什么时候看我打过孩子 什么时候 |
[1:15:07] | Look, you came so close. | 你差一点就要动手了 |
[1:15:09] | Once that line’s crossed, you can’t go back. | 一旦你越过那条线 就再也无法回头 |
[1:15:12] | Can you not see it? | 你不明白吗 |
[1:15:14] | Did you not see it? He came at me, | 你没看到吗 是他来打我 |
[1:15:16] | it wasn’t the other way round. | 不是我去打他 |
[1:15:17] | I was in the middle of you. | 我当时就在你们中间 |
[1:15:19] | – Why are you blaming me, Abby? – I’m not blaming you. | -你为什么要怪我 阿比 -我没在怪你 |
[1:15:23] | I’m not blaming you. | 我没在怪你 |
[1:15:25] | It sounds like it to me. And do you know what? | 我觉得你在怪我 知道吗 |
[1:15:27] | If that’s what you think, | 如果你是这么想的 |
[1:15:28] | you can pack your stuff and fuck off. I mean it. | 你可以收拾东西滚蛋了 我是认真的 |
[1:15:31] | You’re not listening to me. | 你根本没听我说 |
[1:15:33] | Stop it. Stop fighting. | 别吵了 别吵了 |
[1:15:34] | It’s all right, I’ll be in in a minute. | 没事的 我一会就来 |
[1:15:36] | You’re not listening to me. | 你没在听我说 |
[1:15:41] | You know how I feel about fighting and arguing. I hate it. | 你知道我特别讨厌争吵 |
[1:15:46] | It’s not my fault, Abby. | 这不是我的错 阿比 |
[1:15:48] | You’re exhausted. | 你累坏了 |
[1:15:52] | You need to just be careful. | 你得小心 |
[1:15:55] | I’m coming, Liza. | 我来了 丽莎 |
[1:16:33] | Abby, I’m really sorry. | 阿比 我很抱歉 |
[1:16:36] | I didn’t wanna say anything. | 我什么都不想说 |
[1:16:38] | Didn’t wanna worry you but she’s wetting the bed. | 我不想让你担心 但她尿床了 |
[1:16:41] | What, just now? | 什么 刚刚吗 |
[1:16:43] | No, but she’s shaking. | 不是 但她在发抖 |
[1:16:44] | So I’m gonna sleep in there with her tonight. | 所以我今晚要陪她一起睡 |
[1:16:48] | I’m sorry as well. | 我也很抱歉 |
[1:16:50] | We need to get through this. | 我们要挺过这个难关 |
[1:16:53] | I just don’t know what to do, Abby. | 我只是不知道该怎么做 阿比 |
[1:16:55] | It’s his phone. | 这是他的手机 |
[1:16:59] | His homework’s on there… | 他的作业在里面 |
[1:17:02] | …his paintings, the photos of them, all of his friends. | 他的画 画的照片 他的朋友都在里面 |
[1:17:06] | – Did you know that? – No. | -你知道吗 -不知道 |
[1:17:08] | It’s his life. | 手机就是他的命 |
[1:17:11] | What are we gaining by taking his phone away? | 我们拿走他的手机有什么好处 |
[1:17:15] | Shall we give him his phone back? | 我们要把手机还给他吗 |
[1:17:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:17:23] | I should go and look for him. | 我该去找他 |
[1:17:26] | He’ll be at Harpoon’s. I’ll text him. | 他就在哈普家 我会给他发短信的 |
[1:17:31] | – Abby? – Yeah? | -阿比 -什么事 |
[1:17:34] | What are we doing to each other, eh? | 我们是在互相伤害吗 |
[1:17:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:17:39] | I really don’t know. | 我真不知道 |
[1:18:59] | Abby? | 阿比 |
[1:19:00] | – Yeah? – Come here. | -什么事 -过来 |
[1:19:04] | – What’s wrong? – Just come here. | -出什么事了 -快过来 |
[1:19:13] | – Who’s done that? – Who do you think’s done that? | -这是谁干的 -你觉得还能有谁 |
[1:19:20] | Look at my pictures. | 看看我的照片 |
[1:19:24] | Yeah, the only one he’s not done is of you and Liza. | 他唯一没下手的就是你和丽莎的照片 |
[1:19:26] | So what does that tell you? | 这是什么意思 |
[1:19:29] | Is his keys there? | 他的钥匙还在吗 |
[1:19:31] | No. | 不在 |
[1:19:34] | My van key’s gone as well. | 我的车钥匙也不在了 |
[1:19:36] | Well, have a look. | 去看看车还在不在 |
[1:19:40] | Is it there? | 还在吗 |
[1:19:42] | Yeah, it’s there. | 是 还在 |
[1:19:44] | Check your coat. | 翻翻你的外套 |
[1:19:48] | I still need to find them. | 我得找到我的钥匙 |
[1:19:50] | Check your coat, I’ll check his room. | 翻翻你的外套 我去他房间找 |
[1:19:51] | If we don’t find them, I can’t go to fucking work! | 如果我找不到钥匙 我就没法去工作 |
[1:19:54] | Check your other coat in the living room. | 翻翻你在客厅里的另一件外套 |
[1:19:56] | He’s done this so I can’t go to work, Abby, | 我告诉你阿比 他这么做就是为了 |
[1:19:58] | I’m telling you. | 让我无法去工作 |
[1:19:59] | There’s nothing in here. | 这里什么都没有 |
[1:20:05] | – Anything? – No. | -找到了吗 -没有 |
[1:20:07] | Nothing. | 没找到 |
[1:20:08] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[1:20:10] | I can’t ring Maloney after yesterday, | 我昨天请过假 我不能再找马洛尼请假 |
[1:20:11] | he’ll go nuts. | 他会气疯的 |
[1:20:13] | You know where Harpoon and Dodge live. | 你知道哈普和道奇住哪里 |
[1:20:15] | Look at the time, Abby. | 没时间了 阿比 |
[1:20:16] | Take Seb’s old bike. You’ll get there in no time. | 骑小塞的旧自行车去 很快就到了 |
[1:20:41] | …then take, on your way out of here… | 然后 往前 |
[1:20:43] | Go straight down the road. | 沿着这条路直走 |
[1:20:45] | Then you need to take two lefts. When you get down there… | 然后你需要左转两次 当你到了那里 |
[1:20:49] | Hello, Maloney, it’s Ricky. | 喂 马洛尼 我是里奇 |
[1:20:52] | I’ve, erm… | 我 |
[1:20:54] | I’ve got a bit of a problem this morning, | 我今早遇到了点麻烦 |
[1:20:55] | I can’t find the keys for my van. | 我找不到我的车钥匙了 |
[1:20:58] | Look, that’s two days in a row you’ve fucked up my stats. | 你连续两天都搞砸了我的业绩 |
[1:21:01] | You’ve jumped from being a blue-eyed boy to a fucking arsehole. | 你已经从红人变成混蛋了 |
[1:21:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:21:07] | “I know”? Is that all you’ve got to say, “I know”? | “我知道” 你只想说”我知道”吗 |
[1:21:09] | This is another £100 fine and a sanction. | 你要再交100英镑还有罚金 |
[1:21:12] | You get another one, you’re getting a red card. | 如果再请假 就红牌出局 |
[1:21:53] | – Where’s my van keys? – Have you lost your keys? | -我的车钥匙在哪里 -你丢了钥匙吗 |
[1:21:56] | What a shame. | 真遗憾 |
[1:21:58] | Just give me the fucking van keys. | 你他妈把车钥匙给我 |
[1:21:59] | – Give me my phone, then, innit? – Give me the fucking van keys! | -先把手机还我 -把车钥匙给我 |
[1:22:02] | I don’t even know what you’re on about, you mental bastard! | 我都不知道你在说什么 你个神经病 |
[1:22:05] | You don’t know what I’m on about? | 你不知道我在说什么吗 |
[1:22:06] | You’ve been in and sprayed shit everywhere! | 你昨天回家就开始满口喷粪 |
[1:22:09] | You’ve took my fucking van keys! | 你还拿了我的车钥匙 |
[1:22:11] | I nearly lost my job today! | 我今天差点丢了工作 |
[1:22:12] | I don’t know what you’re on about, you pisshead! | 我不知道你在说什么 你个死酒鬼 |
[1:22:14] | You fucking little twat! | 你这个该死的小混蛋 |
[1:22:17] | – Fuck! – Move. | -操 -滚 |
[1:22:19] | – Fuck’s sake. – Get out now! | -狗日的 -给我出去 |
[1:22:21] | Get out! | 出去 |
[1:22:24] | All right. Jesus. | 没事了 天呐 |
[1:23:03] | Hi, Liza. | 喂 丽莎 |
[1:23:05] | Dad, can you come home now, please? | 爸爸 你能现在回家吗 求你了 |
[1:23:07] | I just… | 我只是 |
[1:23:09] | I need a bit of time. | 我需要一点时间 |
[1:23:11] | Please come home now. | 快回家吧 拜托了 |
[1:23:13] | How’s your brother? | 你哥哥怎么样了 |
[1:23:15] | He’s just left. He’s fine. | 他刚走 他没事 |
[1:23:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:23:20] | Please come home now. | 你快回家吧 |
[1:23:26] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:23:28] | It shouldn’t… | 不应该 |
[1:23:30] | It shouldn’t have happened but… | 不应该那么做的 但是 |
[1:23:32] | Well, it’s just one of them things, isn’t? | 但是就是发生了 |
[1:23:36] | Just… got out of hand. | 就是 突然失控了 |
[1:23:42] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 我要跟你们说一件事 |
[1:23:45] | What? | 什么 |
[1:23:48] | The night when Seb came in and he was spray-painting the pictures, | 小塞回来往照片上喷漆的那个晚上 |
[1:23:51] | I woke up and I heard him but… | 我醒了 听见了他的声音 |
[1:23:54] | he was out of the door before I could get there. | 但在我过去之前 他就出了门 |
[1:23:59] | I just wanted things the way they were. | 我只是想重回正轨 |
[1:24:01] | And I wanted Seb back. | 我想让小塞回来 |
[1:24:05] | So I thought that if I took your keys… | 所以我想着如果我拿了你的钥匙 |
[1:24:08] | …things might go back to normal. | 事情也许就会重回正轨 |
[1:24:11] | Oh, darling. | 宝贝 |
[1:24:23] | I’m sorry. It’s all my fault. | 对不起 都怪我 |
[1:24:29] | It’s not your fault. | 这不怪你 |
[1:24:42] | Well, I can go to work now. | 至少我现在能继续工作了 |
[1:24:44] | Eh? | 不是吗 |
[1:24:49] | It’s all right. It’s all right, love. | 没事的 没事的 宝贝 |
[1:24:51] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[1:24:55] | Where’s Seb? | 小塞在哪里 |
[1:24:57] | Oh, God, I owe him a really big apology. | 天呐 我欠他一个郑重的道歉 |
[1:24:59] | He’s at Harpoon’s, he’s OK. | 他在哈普那里 他没事 |
[1:25:01] | I spoke to Harpoon’s mom. | 我问过哈普的妈妈了 |
[1:25:03] | He’s gonna sleep there tonight. He’s OK. | 他在那里过夜 他没事 |
[1:25:08] | I wanna tell him… | 我想跟他说 |
[1:25:11] | …that it’s my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[1:25:54] | Hey, stop! | 停 |
[1:26:51] | – Hi, love. – All right? | -你好 亲爱的 -还好吗 |
[1:27:02] | – Look at all these mouths. – Mm-hm. | -看看这些嘴巴 -是啊 |
[1:27:07] | – What’s that? – I don’t know. | -那是什么 -我不知道 |
[1:27:09] | These as well? | 这些呢 |
[1:27:11] | Yeah. Asking a lot of questions, innit? | 是啊 有好多疑问 不是吗 |
[1:27:23] | There’s a lot I don’t know about him. | 他有很多我不了解的地方 |
[1:28:21] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:28:25] | Get those phones! | 去拿那些手机 |
[1:28:28] | Come here, you cunt! | 来啊 傻逼 |
[1:28:31] | Give up, you cunt! | 放弃吧 傻逼 |
[1:28:33] | – You prick! – Fuck him! | -混蛋 -操你大爷 |
[1:28:34] | Give me the fucking bag, man! The fucking bag! | 袋子给我 袋子 |
[1:28:37] | – Go for it. – Cunt! | -走吧 -傻逼 |
[1:28:41] | Fucking shit. | 操 |
[1:28:43] | – Here’s your shit. – You broke my fucking nose, man! | -喝你的尿吧 -叫你砸我的鼻子 |
[1:28:46] | – Come on! – Wanker! | -走吧 -混蛋 |
[1:28:49] | Fucking wanker. | 傻逼 |
[1:29:16] | Take a seat. Somebody’ll be with you soon. | 请坐 会有人尽快找你 |
[1:29:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:29:20] | Ayeshea Robson, please. | 艾什亚·罗布森在吗 |
[1:29:27] | Come on, Ayeshea. | 来 艾什亚 |
[1:29:30] | Stephen Baron? | 斯蒂芬·巴伦 |
[1:29:36] | – It’s all right. – Sure? | -没事的 -真的吗 |
[1:29:49] | Nell McShane? | 内尔·麦克沙恩 |
[1:29:58] | I’m worried about your head and your ribs. | 我担心你的头上和肋骨的伤 |
[1:30:00] | Your eye’s so swollen. | 你的眼睛都肿了 |
[1:30:03] | It’s all right. I can see fine, Abby. | 没事的 我看东西还看得清楚 阿比 |
[1:30:06] | I think you’ve punctured your knuckles as well, though. | 我觉得你指关节也断了 |
[1:30:10] | It were worth it. Fucking wankers. | 值了 那些傻逼 |
[1:30:14] | Did you pass out? | 你昏倒了吗 |
[1:30:16] | No, why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[1:30:17] | Did you wet yourself? | 那你尿湿自己了吗 |
[1:30:20] | No, I, erm… | 不 我 |
[1:30:21] | I had a piss in a bottle in the back of the van | 我在后备箱放了一个尿瓶 |
[1:30:23] | and they found it and threw it on me. | 他们发现了 倒在了我身上 |
[1:30:27] | I’m fine, Abby. | 我没事 阿比 |
[1:30:29] | Just go and find out how long we’re gonna be. | 快去问问我们还要等多久 |
[1:30:31] | I fucking hate it here. It’s dead boring. | 我讨厌这破地方 快无聊死了 |
[1:30:33] | I’d rather be at home. Go on. | 还不如回家呢 快去 |
[1:30:35] | We’re not going without your X-ray results. | 没有X光片的结果 我们不走 |
[1:30:52] | – Sorry, what was the name? – Turner. | -抱歉 叫什么名字 -特纳 |
[1:30:56] | Right, I can see the X-ray result is back, | 好的 X光片结果出来了 |
[1:30:58] | but it does need to be assessed by a GP. | 但需要一位全科医生进行评估 |
[1:31:12] | It’s gonna be about three hours waiting. | 需要等三个小时 |
[1:31:14] | – Three fucking hours? – I know. | -要他妈的三小时 -我知道 |
[1:31:16] | Jackie said she’ll, erm… | 杰基说她会 |
[1:31:18] | she’ll have Liza Jane, so she’s OK. | 她会去带丽莎·简 所以她没关系的 |
[1:31:21] | Yeah. Have you spoken to Seb? | 好吧 你和小塞谈过了吗 |
[1:31:23] | Yeah, but he just froze. | 谈了 但他直接呆住了 |
[1:31:24] | I think he’s in shock. | 我觉得他还没缓过来 |
[1:31:26] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:31:29] | Will you get that? | 能帮我一下吗 |
[1:31:32] | Derek Anderson? | 德里克·安德森在吗 |
[1:31:34] | Oh, fucking hell, it’s Maloney. | 操 是马洛尼 |
[1:31:36] | Hello, Maloney. | 你好 马洛尼 |
[1:31:38] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[1:31:39] | Yeah, I’m just waiting for some X-rays. | 嗯 我在等X光片的结果 |
[1:31:42] | All right, well, good luck with that. | 好吧 祝你好运 |
[1:31:44] | Er… what’s happening with the other parcels? | 其他包裹怎么样 |
[1:31:47] | Don’t worry, they’re safe. Henry’s picked the van up. | 别担心 都很安全 亨利去接了货车 |
[1:31:50] | I’ve been on the phone to the insurance companies, | 我跟保险公司打过电话了 |
[1:31:52] | and we’re covered for all the phones… | 所有手机都由保险公司承保了 |
[1:31:54] | pretty much everything, in fact, apart from the passports, | 基本都保了 除了护照 |
[1:31:57] | and you had two of them, Ricky. I’m sorry about that. | 你那里有两本护照 里奇 我很抱歉 |
[1:32:00] | Sorry about what? | 抱歉什么 |
[1:32:02] | Well, the passports. | 那些护照 |
[1:32:04] | It’s £250 for each passport. | 每本要赔250英镑 |
[1:32:06] | It’s a bit of a blow. It’s 500 quid, mate. | 损失挺大的 要500英镑 |
[1:32:10] | 500 quid for two fucking passports? | 两本破护照就要500英镑吗 |
[1:32:12] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[1:32:14] | Erm… have you got a replacement driver for tomorrow? | 明天你有替工的司机吗 |
[1:32:17] | I’ve had the shit kicked out of me and I’m in hospital | 我被人打了 现在还在医院 |
[1:32:20] | and you ask if I’ve got a replacement driver? | 而你要问我有没有替工的司机 |
[1:32:22] | I suppose you’re gonna hit me | 我猜你还要 |
[1:32:22] | with another 100 quid fine as well, aren’t you? | 再罚我100英镑 是吗 |
[1:32:24] | I’m sorry, but the stiff one’s the gun. | 抱歉 但那把枪更麻烦 |
[1:32:27] | – The gun? – What? | -枪 -什么 |
[1:32:28] | The hand-held scanner. Them dickheads smashed it up. | 手持扫描枪 那些混蛋把它砸坏了 |
[1:32:31] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[1:32:33] | Well, you know that’s a grand, right? | 你知道那玩意要1000英镑 |
[1:32:35] | We can do instalments. | 我们可以分期 |
[1:32:38] | A grand? You’re expecting me to pay £1,000? | 1000英镑 你想让我赔1000英镑吗 |
[1:32:40] | Are you having a laugh? | 你在搞笑吗 |
[1:32:42] | No, hang on, Abby, don’t. | 等一下 阿比 别 |
[1:32:43] | It’s Ricky’s wife, Abby. | 我是里奇的妻子 阿比 |
[1:32:44] | I’m sat in hospital with him. | 我坐在医院里陪他 |
[1:32:46] | His face has been pummelled, he’s waiting for X-rays, | 他的脸被揍了 他在等拍片的结果 |
[1:32:49] | he could have a punctured lung, | 他肺部可能穿孔了 |
[1:32:51] | they haven’t even checked his head injuries. | 他们还没有检查他的脑部受伤状况 |
[1:32:53] | And you’re saying about fines and £1,000 devices. | 而你却谈什么罚款和1000英镑的设备 |
[1:32:56] | Are you having a laugh? | 你在搞笑吗 |
[1:32:57] | – Abby… – Self-employed? | -阿比 -自雇吗 |
[1:32:59] | How’s he self-employed? He’s worked 14 hours a day, | 他怎么是自雇的 他每周为你们 |
[1:33:02] | six days a week for you. | 工作6天 每天14个小时 |
[1:33:03] | He works for you. How’s that self-employed? | 他为你们工作 怎么算自雇 |
[1:33:06] | How do you get away with this? | 你们怎么逃得了制裁 |
[1:33:08] | How does your company get away with treating people like this? | 你们公司如此对待员工 怎么逃得了制裁 |
[1:33:11] | This is people’s lives. | 这都是人命 |
[1:33:13] | This is my family | 这是我的家人 |
[1:33:14] | and I’m telling you now, don’t fuck with my family. | 我现在告诉你 别惹我家人 |
[1:33:17] | And fuck you, fuck your fucking device… | 操你大爷 操你大爷的设备 |
[1:33:19] | and your fucking phone, put it up your fucking arse! | 操你大爷的手机 滚你妈的逼 |
[1:33:22] | Abby, it’s not the place. I’m sorry. | 阿比 注意场合 我很抱歉 |
[1:33:24] | I’m sorry, I don’t swear. | 对不起 我从不骂人的 |
[1:33:26] | I’m really sorry. I’m a carer and I care for people. | 真的对不起 我是看护 照顾人的 |
[1:33:29] | And I’m really sorry. I don’t swear. | 十分对不起 我从不骂人的 |
[1:33:31] | – Abby, just come on. – I don’t swear. | -阿比 来 -我从不骂人的 |
[1:33:33] | Abby, get your bag. | 阿比 拿上你的包 |
[1:33:35] | – I’m so sorry! – I know. Just come on. | -我真的很抱歉 -我知道 走吧 |
[1:33:39] | – I’m so sorry. – No, it’s all right. | -我真的很抱歉 -没事的 |
[1:33:43] | – Is everything all right? – Yeah, fine. | -还好吗 -是的 |
[1:33:45] | – She’s just… – What about your X-ray results? | -她只是 -你的X光片结果怎么办 |
[1:33:48] | It’s fine. I’ll come back tomorrow. She’s just a bit upset. | 没事的 我明天再来 她只是有点难过 |
[1:33:50] | I’ll pop back in the morning, if that’s OK. | 如果可以的话 我明天早上再过来 |
[1:33:53] | I need to… She’s had a bit of trauma. | 我得 她有点伤心 |
[1:34:13] | – Psst, Dad. – What? | -爸爸 -怎么了 |
[1:34:14] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[1:34:16] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:34:18] | Yeah, I’m fine, thanks, Seb. | 没事 谢谢 小塞 |
[1:34:20] | Just a bit shaky. | 就是有点晕 |
[1:34:22] | Can I get you anything, like water or a cup of tea? | 要我帮你拿点什么吗 水或者茶 |
[1:34:25] | No, I’m good, I’ve got some. | 不 不用了 我有了 |
[1:34:28] | No, but, Dad, man, look at the state of you. | 可是 爸爸 看看你的样子 |
[1:34:31] | Yeah, well, it’s… | 是 有点 |
[1:34:33] | – It’s worse than it looks. – You’re a mess. | -比看上去的还糟一点 -糟糕极了 |
[1:34:35] | Yeah, well… | 是 |
[1:34:37] | You know me. | 你知道的 |
[1:34:39] | Strong in the arm, thick in the head. | 四肢发达 头脑简单 |
[1:34:43] | Are you sure you don’t need anything, though? | 你确定不需要点什么吗 |
[1:34:45] | No, I’m… I’m fine, thanks, son. | 没事的 谢谢了 孩子 |
[1:34:47] | All right. I’ll be in the next room | 好吧 如果你需要我的话 |
[1:34:49] | just in case you need me, OK? | 我就在隔壁 好吗 |
[1:34:50] | – Yeah. – All right. | -好的 -行 |
[1:34:53] | Seb? | 小塞 |
[1:34:56] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[1:34:58] | It’s really good to see you, son. | 很高兴能见到你 孩子 |
[1:37:00] | Dad, where are you going? | 爸爸 你去哪里 |
[1:37:04] | Wind down the window. | 把窗户摇下来 |
[1:37:07] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[1:37:08] | Calm down, Seb. | 别急 小塞 |
[1:37:09] | I’m just going to the hospital for the X-ray results. | 我就是去医院拿X光片 |
[1:37:12] | At 6:30 in the morning? Are you stupid? | 早上6点半去吗 你脑子还好吗 |
[1:37:15] | I’ll speak to you tonight when I get back I promise. | 我保证晚上回来和你说 |
[1:37:17] | But what do you need to speak to me about? | 可是你要和我说什么 |
[1:37:19] | We’re thousands of pounds in debt, Seb. | 我们欠了上千英镑的钱 小塞 |
[1:37:21] | I’ve got fines coming out of my arse. | 我跟了一屁股罚款 |
[1:37:23] | If I don’t pay him and sort it out, we’ll end up on the streets. | 如果我不付钱还清 我们会流落街头的 |
[1:37:26] | I’m not having that for you and your mum and Liza. | 我不会让你 你妈和丽莎沦落至此的 |
[1:37:28] | So let me go. | 所以让我走吧 |
[1:37:29] | You can’t go like that, man, Dad. Look at the state of you. | 你没法这样走 爸 你看看你现在的样子 |
[1:37:32] | You’ve only got one eye that works. | 你只有一只眼能睁着 |
[1:37:34] | You’re gonna kill yourself when you’re driving. | 你开车无异于自杀 |
[1:37:37] | Son, I’ve got to go to work. | 孩子 我必须要工作 |
[1:37:39] | I have not got a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[1:37:42] | Dad, I just want you back the way you were, | 爸爸 我只是希望你回到原来的样子 |
[1:37:44] | the way everything was. | 一切都回到过去 |
[1:37:47] | It’s all I want. | 仅此而已 |
[1:37:50] | It’ll be different in six months, I promise. | 过半年就好了 我保证 |
[1:37:52] | – But how do you know that? – Because I’ll sort it out, I promise! | -可你怎么知道 -因为我会还清的 |
[1:37:55] | Now, come on, I’ve got to go. | 现在 拜托 我要走了 |
[1:37:57] | – Dad, don’t. – Fuck’s sake, Seb, I’m going to work. | -爸爸 不 -天呐 小塞 我要工作 |
[1:37:59] | – I can’t let you go! – I’ve got to fucking go! | -我不能让你走 -我必须要走 |
[1:38:01] | – Move! – No, Dad, don’t go! | -滚 -不 爸爸 别走 |
[1:38:03] | – I’m going. – What do you mean? | -我走了 -你什么意思 |
[1:38:04] | – I’ve got to go! – Get out of your van! | -我必须要走了 -从货车上下来 |
[1:38:06] | Get out of your van! | 从货车上下来 |
[1:38:09] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[1:38:10] | – I’ve got to go! – Get out of your van. | -我必须要走 -从货车上下来 |
[1:38:12] | – I’ve got to go to work! – Get out! You can’t go to work. | -我得去工作 -出来 你不能去工作 |
[1:38:15] | – I’m going to work! – You can’t go to work! | -我要去工作 -你不能去工作 |
[1:38:17] | – Let go of the fucking van! – You can’t go to work! | -松手 -你不能去工作 |
[1:38:20] | Ricky, don’t go to work! | 里奇 别去工作 |
[1:38:47] | Come on. | 拜托了 |