英文名称:Maze Runner The Death Cure
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:20] | They’re late. | 他们迟了 |
[02:40] | Brenda, we’re coming up behind. | 布伦达 我们马上就到 |
[02:41] | Keep ’em busy. | 拖住他们 |
[02:42] | Hang on! | 坐稳 |
[02:55] | Call it in! | 快报告 |
[02:57] | Transport zero-one-niner, | 019号列车在行进中 |
[02:58] | we got trouble on the rail line. | 遭遇袭击 |
[02:59] | Mile 23, send backup! Send backup! | 23英里处 快来支援 |
[03:02] | Roger that. On our way. | 收到 马上赶来 |
[03:19] | This is crazy, Thomas! | 太疯狂了 托马斯 |
[03:31] | Hang on. | 坐稳 |
[03:43] | Get me closer! | 再靠近一点 |
[03:58] | Come on, Vince! | 上来 文斯 |
[04:09] | Vince! | 文斯 |
[04:17] | Jump! | 快跳 |
[04:32] | Shit! | 该死 |
[04:34] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[04:35] | Hey! Berg! | 看 飞行器 |
[04:43] | Zero-one-niner, be advised. | 019号列车 请注意 |
[04:45] | You’ve taken on boarders at the rear. | 有可疑人物登上车尾 |
[04:47] | We’re engaging the truck now. | 我们将发动进攻 |
[04:52] | Hey, Brenda, you got company! | 布伦达 有敌人来了 |
[04:54] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[04:56] | Open fire. | 立即开火 |
[04:58] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[05:01] | Holy shit! | 该死的 |
[05:11] | Thomas, you’re on your own. Don’t die. | 托马斯 靠你自己了 坚持住 |
[05:15] | Good luck! | 祝你好运 |
[05:17] | We gotta move. Come on! | 我们该走了 快 |
[05:40] | Go, go! You heard him! | 快 快 听到了没有 |
[05:50] | Give me the bag! | 把包给我 |
[06:03] | Shoot! | 射击 小心 隐蔽 |
[06:07] | Get down! Get down! | 卧倒 卧倒 |
[06:09] | Vince? | 文斯 |
[06:12] | We’re set! Cover your ass! | 弄好了 快躲起来 |
[06:14] | Go, go, go! | 前进 快 快 |
[06:17] | Take cover! | 躲起来 |
[06:19] | Come on! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 前进 快走 快 快 |
[06:34] | We lost the rear five. Stop the train! | 后五节车厢被劫 赶快停车 |
[06:54] | Newt! | 纽特 |
[06:56] | All right, come on, let’s go. Come on! | 好了 来吧 我们走 走了 |
[07:05] | Minho! | 米诺 |
[07:08] | Minho, can you hear me? | 米诺 听见吗 |
[07:18] | This one. This one! | 这里 这里 |
[07:25] | Oh, shit! | 糟糕 |
[07:27] | It’s gonna be close. | 很快就过来了 |
[07:40] | Hello! | 来啊 |
[07:44] | Squirrelly bastard. | 狡猾的小混蛋 |
[07:49] | We got ’em! We got ’em! | 我们能行 能行 |
[08:05] | Step out of the vehicle with your hands up. | 马上下车 举起双手 |
[08:12] | Let’s go, boys. | 我们走 各位 |
[08:23] | Stop right there. Don’t move. | 停在那里 不要动 |
[08:28] | I said freeze, asshole! | 我说了不要动 混蛋 |
[08:31] | Whatever you say, hermano. | 都听你的 兄弟 |
[08:38] | Hold him back! | 快拦住他 |
[08:41] | Y’all don’t wanna do that now. | 你可不要乱来 |
[08:44] | Hey, Fry. | 嘿 煎锅 |
[08:45] | Good to see you guys. Go on, back up. | 我们又见面了 快点 退后 |
[08:53] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[09:04] | Newt, how you doing? | 纽特 怎么样了 |
[09:06] | Don’t rush me. | 不要催我 |
[09:14] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[09:20] | Newt, get up here. | 纽特 快上来 |
[09:22] | Almost there. | 就快好了 |
[09:33] | Newt, go! | 纽特 快走 |
[09:40] | – Where the hell are they? – I don’t know! | – 他们哪儿去了 – 我不知道 |
[09:43] | Go! There’s too many of them! | 走 他们人太多了 |
[09:59] | All right, boys, we’re here! | 好了 伙计们 我们来了 |
[10:07] | Keep moving! | 继续前进 |
[10:12] | – Come on! – Lower! | – 快点 – 低点 |
[10:21] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[10:28] | Go, go! | 快 好 |
[10:29] | All right, we’re clear! | 好了 准备好了 |
[10:31] | Okay, we’re going up. | 好 起飞了 |
[10:34] | Vince, get up here! | 文斯 赶快上来 |
[10:41] | Now, Vince! | 上来 文斯 |
[10:59] | – Yeah! – Whoo! | – 太好了 – 哇 |
[11:04] | We’re going home, baby! | 我们就要回家了 |
[11:07] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[11:08] | All right, guys! Good job. Whoo! | 很好 伙计们 干得好 哇 |
[11:14] | Yeah! | 好 |
[11:42] | Aris. | 阿里斯 |
[11:43] | Hey, | 嘿 |
[11:45] | you guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[11:46] | Yeah, we’re fine. | 嗯 没事 |
[11:48] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[11:52] | There you are. Oh, God! | 没事就好 别怕 |
[11:54] | It’s okay. You guys are safe. All right? Just hang on. | 你们没事了 好吗 先等会儿 |
[11:57] | I need the bolt cutters. | 我需要断线钳 |
[12:04] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[12:05] | I’m fine. How are you? | 我没事 你怎么样 |
[12:12] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[12:23] | I’ll take one. | 我来帮你拿 |
[12:25] | Come on down. You’re safe here | 没事 你安全了 |
[12:28] | Need medical attention, move to your left. | 医疗救助的往左边走 |
[12:30] | I need first aid. | 我需要急救 |
[12:31] | – Right this way, guys. – Come on down here. | – 这边走 伙计们 – 赶紧下来 |
[12:33] | Come on in, guys! | 大家都过来 |
[12:34] | Okay, guys, over here! | 好的 伙计们 都过来 |
[12:37] | All right, listen up. | 行了 听好了 |
[12:40] | I know you’ve all been through hell. | 我知道你们受尽折磨 |
[12:43] | I wish I could say our troubles are over. | 我也很想说一切都过去了 |
[12:47] | But we’re not through this yet. | 但一切还没结束 |
[12:51] | WICKED’s still out there. They’re not giving up. | 实验部虎视眈眈 不肯放弃 |
[12:56] | ‘Cause you got something they want. | 因为他们想利用你们 |
[12:59] | They took you because you’re immune | 他们抓你们是因为 |
[13:01] | to a plague that’s wiping out the human race. | 你们对一种能灭绝人类的病毒免疫 |
[13:05] | And they think you’re worth sacrificing to find a cure. | 他们认为应该牺牲你们研制解药 |
[13:09] | Well, I don’t. | 可我反对 |
[13:12] | So in two days, | 所以两天后 |
[13:14] | when we get this tub of rust seaworthy, | 等我们把这艘船改造好 |
[13:16] | we’re getting the hell outta here. | 我们就离开这里 |
[13:18] | We’re gonna go to a place where WICKED will never find you. | 去一个实验部找不到你们的地方 |
[13:21] | A place you can start over. | 在那里重新开始 |
[13:23] | A place you can call home. | 重新有个家 |
[13:26] | Are you with me? | 我们离开这里 |
[13:28] | Come on. | 快上船 |
[13:29] | Come on up here. Let’s get to work. | 开始干活吧 |
[13:31] | Come on, I need some volunteers. | 快点 我需要帮手 |
[13:32] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[13:34] | Let’s get to work. | 开始干活 |
[13:36] | Let’s get these crates on the boat. | 把板条钉到船上 |
[13:39] | We got two days before we leave. | 我们两天后就出发 |
[13:42] | All right. Give me a hand up here. | 过来帮我个忙 |
[13:51] | May I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[13:53] | It looks good. | 看起来还行 |
[13:55] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎样 |
[13:57] | Awesome. | 好极了 |
[13:58] | I was just asking. | 就随便问问 |
[13:59] | I know, I know, you’re just asking. | 我知道 你就随便问问 |
[14:01] | Everybody’s just asking. | 大家都是随便问问 |
[14:04] | Don’t worry. When I Crank out, | 别担心 如果被感染了 |
[14:05] | you’ll be the first to know, okay? | 第一个告诉你 行吗 |
[14:13] | Here, drink this. | 给你 喝点吧 |
[14:21] | Took you guys long enough to rescue us. | 你们怎么这么久才来 |
[14:24] | It’s good to see you, too, bud. | 总算见到你了 伙计 |
[14:28] | So what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[14:30] | I fought back. | 我反击了 |
[14:32] | Tried to, anyway. | 至少试过了 |
[14:34] | You’re lucky you found us at all. | 能找到我们不容易 |
[14:36] | They had us on the move a lot. | 他们到处转移我们 |
[14:38] | It felt like something big was happening. | 好像内部出了什么事 |
[14:41] | Any idea where they were heading? | 知道他们要去哪儿吗 |
[14:45] | All I know is | 我只知道 |
[14:47] | they kept talking about a city. | 他们老说一个城市 |
[14:53] | I didn’t think there were any cities left. | 现在应该已经没有城市了吧 |
[14:55] | That’s because there aren’t. | 是没什么城市了 |
[14:58] | Not still standing, anyway. | 就算有也是废墟 |
[15:01] | Okay, wait. What about Minho? | 好了 等等 米诺在哪里 |
[15:04] | Why wasn’t he on the train? | 怎么不在火车上 |
[15:12] | I’m sorry, Thomas. | 抱歉 托马斯 |
[15:17] | He was. | 他之前在 |
[15:23] | They got 40, maybe 50 kids. | 他们带走了四五十个人 |
[15:25] | We’re still compiling an official count, | 具体数字还在统计 |
[15:27] | but the pilot got a good look. | 飞行员看得很清楚 |
[15:28] | He thinks it was them. | 应该是他们 |
[15:29] | Of course it was them. | 当然是他们 |
[15:31] | What about the Berg? | 飞行器呢 |
[15:33] | We tracked it a few miles. | 我们追踪了几英里 |
[15:34] | But someone must have known about the locator. | 但他们拆了定位器 |
[15:35] | They’re totally off the grid. | 不见踪影了 |
[15:36] | Move it, Immunes. | 快走 免疫者 |
[15:39] | C22 C22. | |
[15:43] | B9 B9. | |
[15:45] | We’re searching the area, | 我们还在搜索 |
[15:46] | but they’re probably long gone by now. | 但是 他们可能早就走了 |
[15:49] | Oh, no, they’re not going anywhere. | 不会 他们哪儿都不会去的 |
[15:55] | He didn’t get what he really wanted. | 他还没救走最想救的人 |
[16:02] | There, that’s it. | 这里 就这里 |
[16:04] | It’s a few hundred miles. | 大概几百英里远 |
[16:06] | Based on the railways, everything that Aris told us, | 根据火车线路和阿里斯的情报 |
[16:08] | that’s gotta be where they’re headed. | 他们肯定要去这里 |
[16:10] | That’s where they’re taking Minho. | 带米诺去这里 |
[16:13] | We take everyone who can fight. | 我们带上所有人 |
[16:15] | Follow the roads where we can. | 沿路追踪下去 |
[16:17] | We can make it back within a week. | 一周内就能回来 |
[16:19] | A week? | 一周 |
[16:21] | It took us six months to get here. | 我们花了六个月才到这里 |
[16:24] | We got over 100 kids here now. | 现在我们已经有100多人了 |
[16:27] | We can’t just hang out here forever | 我们不能一直留在返里 |
[16:29] | after what we just pulled. | 毕竟闹出了大动静 |
[16:30] | You wanna wander off to some random point on the map. | 你在地图上随便找个地方就要去 |
[16:33] | You don’t even know what’s there. | 都不知道那里的情况 |
[16:35] | I do. | 我知道 |
[16:37] | It’s been a few years, | 那是几年前了 |
[16:40] | but I’ve been there. | 但我去过 |
[16:43] | The Last City. | 最后的城市 |
[16:46] | That’s what WICKED called it. | 实验部这么叫它 |
[16:48] | It was their whole base of operations. | 那里是他们的大本营 |
[16:52] | If that city is still standing, | 如果那座城市还在 |
[16:55] | that’s the last place you wanna go, hermano. | 你最好离它远点 伙计 |
[16:59] | That’s the lion’s den. | 那就是个狼窝 |
[17:02] | It’s nothing we haven’t done before. | 我们什么没闯过 |
[17:03] | Yeah, with months of planning, | 对 但需要周密的计划 |
[17:05] | and reliable information, the element of surprise, | 准确可靠的情报 和隐密的行动 |
[17:08] | none of which we have now. | 可现在什么都没有 |
[17:09] | Vince, I’ve thought this through. | 文斯 我想好了 |
[17:10] | Would you just hear me out? | 你能听我说吗 |
[17:11] | The last time we went off half-cocked… | 上次我们没准备好就行动 |
[17:13] | I lost everything. | 我失去了一切 |
[17:14] | You remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[17:21] | Look, I know it’s Minho. All right? | 我知道要救米诺 好吗 |
[17:23] | But you can’t ask me to put those kids | 但我不能不顾这些孩子的安危 |
[17:25] | on the line for one man. | 去救他一个 |
[17:28] | I won’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[17:33] | Searching the grid now. | 搜索该区域 |
[17:38] | A is completed. | A区完毕 |
[17:39] | Scanning B-sector now. | 开始搜索B区 |
[17:43] | Shit. Hit the lights. | 糟了 快关灯 |
[17:44] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[18:04] | Jeez, they’re getting close. | 天哪 他们找过来了 |
[18:10] | You’re right. | 说对了 |
[18:12] | We can’t stay here. | 不能留在这 |
[18:53] | Where do you think you’re going then? | 你这是要去哪儿 |
[19:00] | Newt… | 纽特 |
[19:01] | Don’t be a twat about it. | 你别多说了 |
[19:03] | I’m already in. | 我也一起 |
[19:05] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[19:07] | No. No, not this time. | 不 这次不行 |
[19:10] | Look, | 听着 |
[19:11] | even if we find Minho, | 就算我们找到米诺 |
[19:12] | there’s no guarantee we make it back from this. | 也未必能安全地逃出来 |
[19:14] | Well, you’ll need all the help you can get then, won’t you? | 那你就更需要帮手了 不是吗 |
[19:24] | Well, we started this together. | 我们一起死里逃生 |
[19:27] | May as well end it that way, too. | 现在也要一起去救他 |
[19:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:35] | Let’s go get him back. | 一起去救他 |
[20:20] | No. | 不 |
[21:22] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[21:31] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[21:33] | Hey! No, no, no. Wait. Hey! | 嘿 不 不 等等 嘿 |
[21:35] | Hey, wait, wait! Hey, it’s okay! Hey! | 等等 等等 没事的 |
[22:17] | How’s he doing? | 他情况怎样 |
[22:19] | Breathing levels look strong. | 呼吸状况还不错 |
[22:32] | Oh, shit! | 见鬼 |
[23:28] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[23:56] | It’s not as effective as the maze, | 虽然效果不如迷宫 |
[23:58] | but it seems to be working. | 但似乎也有作用 |
[24:00] | It’s promising. | 那就好 |
[24:02] | But we’ll need a larger sample to work with. | 但我们还需要更多的人 |
[24:06] | All right. | 明白了 |
[24:09] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[24:31] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[25:40] | You want us to go in there? | 你想让我进那里 |
[25:48] | I don’t wanna come across as too negative, | 不是我想吓大家 |
[25:50] | but if I was a Crank, that’s exactly where I would be. | 但这里可狂客最喜欢出没的地方一 |
[25:55] | I don’t think we have much of a choice. | 但我们现在别无选择 |
[26:07] | All right. I get shotgun. | 那走吧 我坐副驾 |
[26:28] | Well, here we go. | 我们进来了 |
[26:34] | Yeah, just take it nice and slow. | 好 小心开慢点 |
[26:57] | It’s okay. It’s just one, | 没事 只有一个 |
[27:00] | so take it slow, go around him. | 那就慢慢开绕过他 |
[27:02] | We’ll be fine. | 不要紧的 |
[27:04] | Take it slow. | 慢慢开 |
[27:06] | Take it slow. | 慢慢开 |
[27:15] | Please. | 求求你 |
[27:18] | Please. | 求求你 |
[27:24] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[27:26] | Please. | 求求你 |
[27:28] | Please! Let me in. | 求你了 让我进去 |
[27:30] | – Okay. Fry, we gotta go. – Please! Open the door. | – 好了 煎锅 继续开 – 求你了 开门 |
[27:32] | – You need to go right now! – Why won’t you open it? | – 我们快点离开这里 – 为什么你不开门 |
[27:34] | Just floor it, Fry! | 快踩油门 煎锅 |
[27:35] | – Hold on! – Floor it! Come on! | – 坐稳了 – 加速 快 |
[27:48] | – Come on, Fry, shake him! – I’m trying! | – 快点 煎锅 甩掉他 – 我在甩 |
[27:53] | Go. | 快 |
[28:00] | Hang on! | 坐稳了 |
[28:03] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[28:05] | Frypan, watch out! | 煎锅 小心 |
[28:19] | Everyone okay? | 都没事吧 我没事 |
[28:21] | My hand. | 我的手 |
[28:24] | My hand. | 我的手 |
[28:29] | Fry, cover your eyes. | 煎锅 闭上眼睛 |
[28:33] | Oh, shit. You okay, man? | 见鬼 你没事吧 |
[28:35] | – Yeah. You all right? – Shit, my hand. | – 没事 你呢 – 见鬼 我的手 |
[28:38] | Wait! Thomas! | 等等 托马斯 |
[28:43] | Thomas, the door! | 托马斯 车门 |
[28:44] | Can you get out? | 你能出来吗 |
[28:51] | Oh, shit. All right. | 见鬼 |
[28:53] | – Newt, you all right? – Fry, go around. | – 好了 能出来吗 – 煎锅 去那边 |
[28:55] | I’m trying to get out. | 我在想办法出来 |
[29:02] | Newt, you okay? | 纽特 没事吧 |
[29:03] | Yeah, I think so. | 没事 我没事 |
[29:05] | Fry, you good? | 煎锅 没事吧 |
[29:11] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[29:12] | Frypan, I think we gotta move. | 煎锅 我们得赶紧走 |
[29:14] | – Now! – Wait a minute! | – 快 – 等一会 |
[29:17] | – Right now! – Fry, now! | – 快点 – 煎锅 快 |
[29:18] | Come on, what are you doing? We gotta move! Come on! | 你在干什么 赶紧走 快啊 |
[29:20] | – Come on! – Hold on! | – 快走 – 等等 |
[29:23] | – Frypan gotta go! Come on! – Wait! | – 煎锅 快走 快啊 – 等等 |
[29:24] | Come on! | 快点 |
[29:29] | – Nice shot, Fry. – Thanks. | – 打得好 煎锅 – 谢谢 |
[29:35] | Okay. We gotta go. | 好了 我们快走 |
[29:36] | Go, go! | 走 走 |
[29:39] | Fry, come on, let’s go! | 煎锅 快啊 快走 |
[29:42] | – Fry, let’s move, let’s go! – Go! Go! Go! | – 煎锅 我们走 快走 – 快 快 快 |
[29:53] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[29:55] | – Fry, you got any left? – Yeah! | – 煎锅 能搞定吗 – 能 |
[29:57] | Okay. This way, this way! | 好的 这边 这边 |
[30:00] | Okay, Fry. Other way, other way! | 行了 另一边 另一边 |
[30:04] | I’m out! | 没子弹了 |
[30:07] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[30:17] | Hey, get in! | 快进来 |
[30:23] | – Go, Jorge, go! – Go! | – 快 豪尔赫 快 – 快 |
[30:25] | Hang on! | 挺住 |
[30:43] | I’m impressed! | 真不简单 |
[30:45] | You guys almost lasted a whole day. | 你们撑了差不多一整天 |
[30:49] | – You good? – Yeah. | – 没事吧 – 没事 |
[30:57] | I’m sorry. I didn’t wanna bring you guys into this. | 抱歉 连累你们也跟着冒险 |
[31:02] | I think what he’s trying to say | 我觉得他想说 |
[31:03] | is thanks for saving us. | 谢谢你救了我们 |
[31:06] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[31:08] | Hey, don’t get your hopes up. | 嘿 别高兴太早 |
[31:10] | That checkpoint back there, | 那边的关卡 |
[31:11] | that was the city’s last defense. | 是这座城最后的防线 |
[31:12] | If that was overrun, chances are the city is, too. | 如果它被突破 这座城将在劫难逃 |
[31:17] | Yeah, unless they figured out | 对 除非他们想到 |
[31:19] | some other way to keep the Cranks out. | 别的办法阻止狂客 |
[31:45] | Funny… | 有意思 |
[31:47] | Spent three years trapped behind walls, | 我们被关了三年 |
[31:49] | trying to break out, | 拼命逃了出来 |
[31:50] | and now we wanna break back in. | 现在却又要冲回去 |
[31:53] | Yeah. It’s hilarious. | 是啊 太讽刺了 |
[31:55] | Jorge, how do we get in? | 豪尔赫 我们怎么进去 |
[31:57] | Don’t look at me, hermano. | 别问我 兄弟 |
[31:58] | Those walls are new. | 那些墙是新建的 |
[32:00] | I guess that’s WICKED’s answer for everything. | 我猜实验部最会这一招了 |
[32:06] | Well, we ain’t gonna figure it out from up here. | 站在这可没法弄清楚 |
[32:09] | Let’s go! | 出发吧 |
[32:23] | You really think he’s in there? | 你真的觉得他在那 |
[32:27] | I guess we’ll find out. | 去了就知道 |
[32:30] | You know she’s gonna be there, too. | 我想特瑞莎也在那里 |
[33:02] | We just have to make sure we have the resources. | 必须确保有足够的资源 |
[33:05] | And I’ll keep in touch. Excuse me. | 我再联系你 很抱歉 |
[33:11] | Are you ready? | 准备好了 |
[33:13] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[33:14] | People are beginning to lose faith, Doctor. | 大家已经开始丧失信新 |
[33:17] | When you sealed off the walls, you assured us | 告诉我们那只是个 |
[33:20] | that it would only be a temporary precaution. | 临时预防措施 |
[33:23] | Why have you now denied all entry? | 为什么现在还没有解禁 |
[33:25] | Because things are changing. And not for the better. | 因为状况有变 情况恶化了 |
[33:29] | Infection rates were up 300%. | 感染率上升了百分之三百 |
[33:33] | Fortunately, | 幸运的是 |
[33:34] | we may be on the verge of a breakthrough. | 我们就要技术突破了 |
[33:39] | This is Subject A7. | 这就是A7号实验体 |
[33:42] | He spent over three years in the Maze Trials. | 他之前在迷宫里待了三年多 |
[33:46] | The antibodies produced in response | 而且他体内产生的抗体 |
[33:49] | have been the strongest we’ve ever seen. | 是我们见过最强的 |
[33:52] | We’re extracting a new serum as we speak. | 我们正在提取一种新型血清 |
[33:56] | And with your support, | 如果你们同意少 |
[33:58] | we’d like to begin human trials. | 我们就可以展开人体实验 |
[34:01] | Thank you, Doctor. That is very impressive. | 谢谢你 博士 你想得非常好 |
[34:05] | But we have been down this road before. | 但我们已经试过这种方法 |
[34:08] | Frankly, we are all beginning to wonder if… | 坦白的说 我们都开始怀疑我们的 |
[34:11] | If our resources couldn’t be better spent elsewhere. | 我们的资源是否应该用于别的地方 |
[34:15] | – Meaning? – Safe zones. | – 你是说 – 建安全区 |
[34:16] | Protected areas like the one we’re in. | 建和这一样的保护区 |
[34:19] | We could save as many people as possible. | 这样我们能救更多的人 |
[34:21] | How many? | 更多的人吗 |
[34:26] | A thousand? | 一千个 |
[34:28] | Two thousand? | 两千个 |
[34:31] | And that’s assuming your protected areas stay protected, | 你能保证新建的安全区就一定安全吗 |
[34:35] | which we know they won’t. | 你知道这不可能 |
[34:38] | The infected already outnumber the healthy three-to-one. | 被感染的人数已经是健康人数的三倍 |
[34:41] | All you’d be doing is delaying the inevitable. | 安全区只能延缓死亡的到来 |
[34:46] | Have any of you ever lost someone to the virus? | 你们就没有人因病毒感染而亡吗 |
[34:51] | A niece. | 我侄女 |
[34:53] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[34:57] | I’m sorry we weren’t able to help her. | 很抱歉没能帮到她 |
[35:01] | But imagine if we were able to live with the virus. | 但试想如果我们能战胜这种病毒 |
[35:07] | To survive it. | 活了下来 |
[35:09] | Imagine being able to tell Anna | 你就可以告诉安娜 |
[35:11] | that you could give her the chance to live a normal life. | 你能让她过上正常的生活 |
[35:16] | We’ve never been this close to a cure. | 我们就要找到解药了 |
[35:20] | And we’ve sacrificed a lot to get this far. | 我们牺牲了太多才到这一步 |
[35:26] | Please, | 请不要 |
[35:28] | don’t let those sacrifices be for nothing. | 让这些牺牲付诸东流 |
[35:45] | Nicely done. | 做得不错 |
[35:46] | They can be a tough crowd. You handled them perfectly. | 他们不好说话 你表现得非常好 |
[35:53] | “Delaying the inevitable.” | 延缓死亡的到来 |
[35:56] | Thomas used to say the same about us. | 托马斯以前经常这样说我们 |
[36:01] | Do you still think about him? | 你还经常想他吗 |
[36:05] | I can help you with that, those memories. | 我可以帮助你删除记忆 |
[36:08] | There’s no reason to keep holding on to them. | 没必要揪着过去不放 |
[36:10] | It’s a simple procedure. | 删掉就行了 |
[36:12] | There is a reason. | 我不想删掉 |
[36:17] | I want to remember. | 我想记住 |
[36:20] | If we find a cure, | 找到解药 |
[36:22] | that’s the only way all this was worth it. | 所有的付出才都值得 |
[36:30] | I hope you’re right. | 但愿你是对的 |
[36:53] | This place has really gone through hell. | 这里破坏得很严重 |
[36:55] | We just gotta stay together. | 我们不要走散了 |
[36:56] | We are the voiceof the voiceless! | 我们是那些无声者的代言人 |
[36:59] | They hide behind their walls, | 而他们藏在高墙之内 |
[37:02] | thinking they can keep the cure for themselves, | 还幻想着可以独占解药 |
[37:05] | while they watch the rest of us wither and rot! | 然后看着其他人慢慢地死亡 腐烂 |
[37:10] | But there are more of us | 但我们的人数 |
[37:12] | than there are of them. | 比他们多得多 |
[37:13] | And I say, | 我提议 |
[37:15] | we rise up | 大家站起来 |
[37:17] | and take back what is ours! | 拿回属于我们的东西 |
[37:20] | Let’s bring back a victory! | 让我们一起 夺取胜利吧 |
[37:39] | Get Janson. | 去叫詹森 |
[37:55] | Let us in! | 让我们进去 |
[37:56] | That’s it. That’s our way in. | 就是那儿 从那儿进去气 |
[37:59] | Let us in! | 让我们进去 |
[38:01] | To the wall! | 去墙边 |
[38:02] | Let us in! Let us in! Let us in! | 让我们进去 让我们进去 |
[38:08] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[38:10] | This is not what you’re looking for. | 应该不是这个地方 |
[38:11] | All these people trying to find their way in, | 这么多人拼命想进去 |
[38:13] | you think you’re gonna find something they can’t? | 你觉得你能有新发现吗 |
[38:15] | Came this far. I’m not turning back now. | 走了这么远 我不想现在回头 |
[38:21] | What the hell did we get ourselves into? | 我们怎么卷进了这种事 |
[38:32] | Get out of my way! Get out of my way! | 快点走啊 给我让开 |
[38:37] | Thomas, this doesn’t feel right. | 托马斯 我感觉不太对 |
[38:41] | You were right, sir. | 你说对了 先生 |
[38:43] | The drone sweep picked him up outside the walls. | 无人机刚刚在墙外发现了他 |
[38:48] | Get the guns online. | 准备开始行动 |
[39:21] | Hey, guys, we gotta go now. Look. | 各位 我们得走了 快看 |
[39:49] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快走 我们走 |
[39:50] | – Thomas, let’s go. – We gotta get out of here! | – 托马斯 我们走 – 我们离开这 |
[39:52] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快啊 我们走 |
[39:54] | Go! Go! Go! Come on! Come on! | 快走 走 走 快 快 |
[39:57] | Go! Keep going! | 快离开这 |
[40:00] | Come on! | 快点 |
[40:04] | Move! | 快跑 |
[40:15] | Come on! Get in! Get in! | 快跑 躲起来 进来 |
[40:18] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快点 他们来了 快 |
[40:22] | Come on! | 快点 |
[40:24] | – No way out! – Come on! | – 跑这边 – 快点 |
[40:26] | Newt! Newt! | 纽特 纽特 |
[40:27] | Get your hands off of me! | 把手给我拿开 |
[40:32] | No! Brenda! | 不 布伦达 |
[40:33] | Brenda! Brenda! | 布伦达 布伦达 |
[40:39] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 |
[40:40] | Get off me! Get off me! | 放开我 放开我 |
[40:50] | Send out a patrol. | 派人出去找 |
[40:52] | Tell them not to come back until he’s found. | 找不到那小子就不要回来 |
[41:13] | Let’s go! | 进去 |
[41:29] | Get out! | 都出来 |
[41:42] | Where you going? | 你想丢哪儿 |
[41:45] | Where is she, you son of a bitch? | 她在哪儿 你个混蛋 |
[41:46] | Hey! Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[41:47] | Shit! Hey! Wait! | 见鬼 住手 住手 |
[41:49] | Come on, come on, come on. | 住手 住手 住手 |
[41:50] | I’m right here. I’m right here! | 我在这 我在这 |
[41:51] | – Okay, okay, okay. – All right. Okay. | – 好了 好了 – 行了 |
[41:53] | I’m right here. I’m right here! | 我在这 我在这 |
[41:54] | Oh, Brenda. | 布伦达 |
[41:55] | Everybody relax. | 你们别紧张 |
[41:56] | We’re all on the same side here. | 我们是同一战线的 |
[41:58] | What do you mean same side? Who the hell are you? | 什么同一战线的 你到底是谁 |
[42:12] | Hey, Greenie. | 嘿 菜鸟 |
[42:18] | Gally? | 盖里 |
[42:22] | No way. | 不可能 |
[42:29] | No, wait! | 不 等等 |
[42:30] | Hold! | 住手 |
[42:32] | Stop! It’s all right! | 住手 没事的 |
[42:33] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Stop! Stop it! | 行了 住手 别打了 |
[42:36] | Stop. | 住手 |
[42:38] | – He killed Chuck. – Yeah, I know. | – 他杀了查克 – 对 我懂 |
[42:41] | I remember. I was there too, all right? | 我记得 我也在场 好吗 |
[42:43] | But I also remember that he was stung | 他当时被怪物咬了 |
[42:45] | and half out of his mind. | 神志不清 |
[42:49] | Just calm down. All right? | 先冷静下来 好吗 |
[42:52] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[43:03] | Kind of had that coming. | 就猜到会这样 |
[43:07] | Anybody else? Fry? Newt? | 还有谁 煎锅 纽特 |
[43:10] | Do you know this guy? | 你认识这个人 |
[43:13] | He was an old friend. | 老相识了 |
[43:16] | How? | 怎么会 |
[43:18] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[43:21] | We watched you die. | 我们看到你死了 |
[43:22] | No, you left me to die. | 不 你们丢下我等死 |
[43:25] | And if we hadn’t found you when we did, | 如果我们刚才没找到你们 |
[43:27] | you’d be dead right now. | 你们早就死了 |
[43:32] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你们来这千什么 |
[43:35] | Minho. | 米诺 |
[43:37] | WICKED has him here. | 实验室抓了他 |
[43:39] | We’re looking for a way in. | 我们得想办法进去 |
[43:44] | I can help with that. | 我可以帮忙 |
[43:49] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[43:50] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我不会跟你去任何地方 |
[43:54] | Suit yourself. | 随你的便吧 |
[43:57] | But I can get you through those walls. | 但我能带你们进去 |
[44:07] | After the maze, I got picked up by a group | 离开迷宫后 我被一群 |
[44:09] | headed to the city. | 前往城市的人救了 |
[44:11] | They realized I was immune, patched me up, | 他们发现我是免疫者 |
[44:14] | and they brought me here to Lawrence. | 就带我来这 交给了劳伦斯 |
[44:17] | This group’s been at war with WICKED | 城市被实验部控制后 |
[44:19] | ever since they took control of the city. | 这个组织就在和他们抗争 |
[44:21] | But WICKED can’t hide behind those walls forever. | 实验部不可能永远躲在墙后 |
[44:25] | Day’s gonna come, and they’re gonna pay for what they’ve done. | 总有一天 他们会付出代价的 |
[44:33] | Listen, uh, | 听好 |
[44:35] | he doesn’t get a lot of visitors. | 他平时很少见外人 |
[44:37] | So, let me do the talking. All right? | 所以 我来和他说 好吗 |
[44:41] | And try not to stare. | 别盯着他看 |
[44:47] | Rose took my nose, I suppose. | 玫瑰香气如此甜蜜 |
[44:50] | Rose took my nose, I suppose. | 玫瑰香气如此甜蜜 |
[44:52] | Suppose, suppose, took my nose… | 甜蜜 甜蜜 玫瑰香气 |
[44:55] | I suppose. | 如此甜蜜 |
[45:01] | Gally, | 盖里 |
[45:03] | glad to see you made it back. | 你安全回来就好 |
[45:04] | Jasper told me what happened. | 贾斯拍都告诉我了 |
[45:07] | It was a slaughter. | 那就是屠杀 |
[45:09] | There’s nothing we could do against those guns. | 我们抵挡不了重型武器 |
[45:12] | No, | 对 |
[45:14] | but they can only poke the hornet’s nest so long | 他们既然胆敢捅马蜂窝 |
[45:17] | before they get stung. | 就等着被蛰吧 |
[45:21] | Now, who are these people? | 这些人是谁 |
[45:23] | Why are they here? | 为什么来这 |
[45:25] | We need to get into WICKED. | 我们要进实验部 |
[45:27] | Gally said you can get us through the walls. | 盖里说你能帮我们进去 |
[45:34] | Gally should know better than to make promises | 盖里该学着不要许下 |
[45:36] | that he can’t keep. | 兑现不了的承诺 |
[45:42] | Besides, that wall is only half your problem. | 再说了 高墙不过是第一个麻烦 |
[45:47] | Getting inside WICKED is impossible. | 混入实验部基本不可能 |
[45:50] | There might be a way now. | 有个办法能试试 |
[45:53] | But it doesn’t work without Thomas. | 但是没有托马斯就做不到 |
[45:58] | Is that so? | 是这样吗 |
[46:03] | Do you know what I am… | 知道我是谁吗 |
[46:06] | Thomas? | 托马斯 |
[46:13] | I am a businessman. | 我是一个生意人 |
[46:18] | Which means that I don’t take unnecessary risks. | 所以我绝不会去冒 不必要的风险 |
[46:24] | Why should I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[46:27] | ‘Cause I can help you. | 因为我能帮你 |
[46:30] | You see, if you can get me through those walls… | 如果你帮我穿过高墙 |
[46:33] | I can get you what you need. | 我就给你想要的 |
[46:37] | What is it that you think I need? | 你觉得我想要的是什么 |
[46:41] | Time. | 时间 |
[46:44] | Every last drop. | 每分每秒 |
[46:51] | Is that what I need? | 这就是我想要的吗 |
[46:56] | WICKED has something we both want. | 实验部有我们想要的 |
[47:01] | I’ll tell you what. | 那这样吧 |
[47:04] | Two can go for now. | 你们进去两个人 |
[47:06] | The rest stay down here with me. | 其他人和我待在这 |
[47:11] | Just a little insurance to make sure you find your way back. | 只是为了确保 你会老老实实地回来 |
[47:20] | We have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[47:32] | Gally, show him the way. | 盖里 给他带路 |
[47:45] | Be careful, Thomas. | 小心点 托马斯 |
[47:50] | Gally, take care of these two. | 盖里 照顾好他们俩 |
[47:53] | Yeah. | 好 |
[48:13] | This is gross. | 太恶心了 |
[48:14] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[48:17] | Yeah, this is great. | 是啊 太棒了 |
[48:29] | Stay with me. We got a ways to go. | 跟着我 还要走很远 |
[48:44] | We’re ready. | 准备好 |
[49:01] | Shai? | 夏安 |
[49:06] | Hi, Miss Teresa. | 特瑞莎女士 |
[49:08] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[49:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[49:14] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[49:17] | Okay. | 还好 |
[49:21] | Is that gonna make me better? | 这会让我好起来吗 |
[49:25] | I hope so. | 我希望会 |
[49:28] | Do you remember the story you were telling me? | 还记得你给我讲的那个故事吗 |
[49:31] | About the house you grew up in? | 你从小住的房子 |
[49:34] | I don’t remember. | 我 不 不记得了 |
[49:37] | The one by the lake? | 湖边的那个 |
[49:42] | It burns. | 好烫啊 |
[49:44] | I know, I know. | 别怕 别怕 |
[49:48] | There we go. All done. | 打完了 没事了 |
[49:52] | You’re so brave. | 你真勇敢 |
[50:26] | Oh, that is incredible. | 真是不可思议 |
[50:30] | How soon can you administer to the infected? | 最快什么时候能给感染者注射 |
[50:35] | You show a lot of compassion | 你还挺有同情心 |
[50:36] | for someone who just opened fire on a crowd. | 作为向人群开枪的凶手 |
[50:38] | You told me to do my job. I had a shot. I took it. | 你要我履行职责 有机会自然要动手 |
[50:43] | And missed, apparently. | 但失手了 很明显 |
[50:47] | The patrols never found a body. | 巡逻队没有发现尸体 |
[50:50] | Thomas is still out there. | 托马斯没被抓 |
[50:54] | What about her? | 那特瑞莎呢 |
[50:56] | Does she know? | 她知道吗 |
[51:00] | No. | 不 |
[51:03] | She can’t. | 别告诉她 |
[51:06] | I need her to stay focused. | 我需要她集中精力 |
[51:08] | Elevate security levels throughout the city. | 马上提升全市的安全级别 |
[51:12] | I’m counting on you to handle this, Janson. | 我需要你处理好这一切 詹森 |
[51:26] | Red zone, | 红区 |
[51:27] | departing the station in five minutes. | 列车五分钟后驶离车站 |
[51:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:04] | This is a long way from the Glade. | 这离迷宫中心远着呢 |
[52:06] | Fifteen minutes to mandatory curfew. | 十五分钟后开始强制宵禁 |
[52:09] | Please proceed home in an orderly fashion. | 请大家遵守秩序返回家中 |
[52:12] | Remember, this is for your safety. | 注意这是为了你的安全 |
[52:15] | Thank you for your compliance. | 感谢您的配合 |
[52:16] | Yeah, we better get off these streets. | 我们最好快离开街道 |
[52:18] | And I know it’s hard, but act like you’ve seen it before. | 我知道很难 但是你们要假装有经验 |
[52:46] | They’ve definitely upped security. | 警戒加强不少 |
[52:49] | I’m guessing you shanks have something to do with that. | 我看应该跟你们有关系吧 |
[52:53] | All right, let’s get outta here. | 好了 我们先走 |
[53:03] | All right, Newt, you’re up. | 行了 纽特 你先上 |
[53:11] | I got it. | 我自己来 |
[53:45] | There it is. | 就是这 |
[53:47] | If WICKED’s got Minho, | 他们抓了米诺 |
[53:49] | that’s where they’ll be keeping him. | 肯定关在这 |
[53:57] | Lawrence has been trying to find a way in for years. | 劳伦斯一直在想办法溜进去 |
[54:02] | Place is crawling with soldiers. | 但这里到处都是卫兵 |
[54:05] | They got surveillance everywhere. | 哪儿都有摄像头 |
[54:09] | Scanners on every floor. | 每层都有扫描仪 |
[54:13] | Sounds like a bloody fortress. | 感觉就像个堡垒 |
[54:15] | Yeah, I thought you said you had a way in. | 你说有办法进去的 |
[54:20] | I might. | 应该有 |
[54:22] | You might? | 应该有 |
[54:23] | What the hell do you mean “might”? | 什么叫应该有 |
[54:30] | Take a look. | 看看吧 |
[54:48] | I said I had a way in. | 我是说有办法 |
[54:50] | I didn’t say you were gonna like it. | 可没说你会喜欢 |
[55:00] | No. There’s gotta be another way. | 不 肯定有别的办法 |
[55:02] | Like what? You’ve seen the building. | 什么办法 你看过那栋楼 |
[55:04] | She is our only way in. | 她是我们唯一的办法 |
[55:06] | You really think she’s gonna help us? | 你觉得她会帮我们 |
[55:07] | I don’t plan on asking for her permission. | 我又没说要去请她帮忙 |
[55:09] | Am I missing something here? | 是我听错了吗 |
[55:11] | This is the same girl who betrayed us, correct? | 你们说的那个女的背叛过我们 对吧 |
[55:13] | Same dick? | 那个贱人 |
[55:15] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[55:17] | What’s going on? | 你怎么回事 |
[55:22] | What, are you afraid your little girlfriend’s gonna get hurt? | 怎么 怕你女朋友会受伤吗 |
[55:28] | Because this has obviously never been just about rescuing Minho. | 你果然不仅仅是为了救米诺 |
[55:30] | Has it? | 对吧 |
[55:32] | Wait, what are you talking about? | 纽特 你在说什么 |
[55:33] | Teresa. | 特瑞莎 |
[55:35] | She’s the only reason | 要不是因为她 |
[55:36] | that Minho’s even missing in the first place. | 米诺一开始也不会失踪 |
[55:37] | Now we finally have an opportunity to get him back. | 现在终于有机会救他了 |
[55:39] | And what? You don’t want to because of her? | 结果呢 你又不愿意了 |
[55:42] | Because deep down inside | 因为你心里 |
[55:43] | you still care about her, don’t you? | 还在乎她 对不对 |
[55:44] | Just admit it. | 你承认吧 |
[55:45] | – Newt, I… – Don’t lie to me! | – 纽特 我 – 不要对我撒谎 |
[55:48] | Don’t lie to me! | 不要对我撒谎 |
[55:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[56:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[56:31] | Sorry about that. Back there. | 刚才的事 很抱歉 |
[56:38] | I guess I can’t hide this anymore. | 看样子我是瞒不住了 |
[56:52] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么不告诉我 |
[56:55] | Didn’t think it would make any difference. | 告诉你又有什么用呢 |
[57:02] | All I know is that WICKED must have put me | 我只知道实验部 |
[57:04] | in that maze for a reason. | 把我关进迷宫是有原因的 |
[57:07] | Maybe it was literally just so they could tell the difference | 也许他们只想知道你这样的免疫者 |
[57:09] | between immunes like you and people like me. | 和我这样的普通人之间的区别 |
[57:15] | You know we can still fix this, Newt. | 你知道的我们还有希望 纽特 |
[57:19] | Okay? We can. | 放弃 好吗 |
[57:21] | Don’t worry about me. This is about Minho. | 不要担心我 要紧的是米诺 |
[57:25] | Now he needs us. | 他现在需要我们 |
[57:28] | So if there is even the slightest chance | 所以就算只有万分之一的机会 |
[57:31] | that we can save him, | 能救他出来 |
[57:33] | we can get him out of there, then we have to take that. | 只要有一点希望我们都要试一试 |
[57:38] | No matter what the cost. | 不管代价是什么 |
[57:43] | Okay. I hear you. | 好 我明白了 |
[58:09] | Let’s get him up. | 抬他起来 |
[58:24] | Minho. | 米诺 |
[58:27] | Can you hear me? | 能听见吗 |
[58:34] | There’s a little girl here. | 这里有个小女孩 |
[58:36] | Her name is Shai Lun. | 她名叫夏安 |
[58:39] | She’s been infected for three weeks now. | 她已经被感染了三个星期了 |
[58:43] | But, Minho, | 但是米诺 |
[58:45] | you’re going to save her. | 你能救她的命 |
[58:48] | And you can save so many others. | 而且你还能救很多的命 |
[58:53] | Everything we’re doing here, | 我们在这付出的努力 |
[58:56] | it’s working. | 没有白费 |
[59:00] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[59:03] | That’s why this is so important. | 所以我们的工作非常重要 |
[59:31] | I just wanted you to know. | 我只想让你知道 |
[59:37] | Teresa. | 特瑞莎 |
[59:46] | Minho? | 米诺 |
[59:55] | Minho? | 米诺 |
[59:58] | You’re a traitor! | 你这个叛徒 |
[1:00:01] | We trusted you! | 我们那么信你 |
[1:00:05] | – Get off! – Hey, let her go! | – 滚开 – 放开她 |
[1:00:07] | Get off me! Get off me! | 放开我 放开我 |
[1:00:10] | I’ll kill you! You traitor! | 我要杀了你 你这个叛徒 |
[1:00:13] | You killed them all! | 你把他们都害死了 |
[1:00:26] | Teresa, they need you in the med lab. | 好像很着急 |
[1:00:29] | It sounds serious. | 注意 |
[1:00:38] | I’m sorry, Teresa. | 我很遗憾 特瑞莎 |
[1:00:47] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你自句错 |
[1:00:51] | You did everything you could. | 你真的已经尽力下 |
[1:02:23] | This is an alert. Curfew is now in effect. | 请大家注意 宵禁已经开始 |
[1:02:26] | Anyone caught in violation of curfew | 违反宵禁令外出者 |
[1:02:28] | will be subject to immediate deportation. | 将被立即驱逐出城 |
[1:02:29] | Thomas? | 托马斯 |
[1:02:54] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[1:02:58] | Hey, Teresa. | 特瑞莎 |
[1:03:01] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不应该来的 |
[1:03:03] | If Janson finds out you’re here… | 如果詹森发现你在这 |
[1:03:04] | I’m not staying. | 我不会久留 |
[1:03:08] | It’s just, uh… | 我只是 |
[1:03:11] | I had to see you. | 我想见你 |
[1:03:15] | I have to ask you something. | 我想问你个问题 |
[1:03:21] | Do you regret it? | 你后悔吗 |
[1:03:24] | What you did to us? | 背叛了我们 |
[1:03:30] | Sometimes. | 有时候会 |
[1:03:34] | But I did what I thought was right. | 但我做了我认为对的事 |
[1:03:40] | I’d do it again. | 这是我的选择 |
[1:03:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:04:21] | Taking the edge off, I see. | 难得放松一下是吗 |
[1:04:24] | Beautiful, isn’t it? | 很漂亮 是吧 |
[1:04:29] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:04:32] | – It’s a lovely city. – Hmm. | – 多漂亮的城市 – 嗯 |
[1:04:36] | The walls. | 那些墙 |
[1:04:40] | It’s amazing what people can accomplish | 当人们命悬一线时 |
[1:04:42] | when their survival’s at stake. | 总会爆发非凡的力量 |
[1:04:45] | Squeeze them hard enough, there’s nothing they can’t do. | 他们就没什么做不到的 |
[1:04:50] | No line they won’t cross. | 没什么底线不能打破 |
[1:04:54] | You’ve had a bit of a setback. | 这只是一个小挫折 |
[1:04:57] | It’s nothing we’re not used to. | 我们早就习惯挫折了 |
[1:04:59] | Not this time. | 这次不一样 |
[1:05:04] | The virus is airborne. It’s inside the walls. | 病毒通过空气已经传到城里了 |
[1:05:09] | That serum was our last chance. | 那个血清是最后的希望 |
[1:05:12] | Anyone not already infected will be inside of a month. | 最多一个月之内 所有人都会被感染 |
[1:05:21] | Okay. We can handle this. | 好吧 我们还有办法 |
[1:05:25] | We just need to evacuate essential personnel, | 只需要撤离关键人员 |
[1:05:27] | set up at another safe zone farther north. | 然后继续北上再建立一个安全区 |
[1:05:28] | We’ve still got 28 immunes right inside this building. | 这栋楼里还有二十八名免疫者 |
[1:05:31] | We can find more. | 我们还能找到更多 |
[1:05:33] | You would. | 我相信 |
[1:05:35] | You’d hunt every last one of them down | 你会抓住每一个免疫者 |
[1:05:37] | till there was no one left. | 直到一个也不剩 |
[1:05:44] | In spite of everything we’ve done to them, | 尽管我们这样残忍地利用他们 |
[1:05:48] | everything we’ve put them through. | 让他们受尽了折磨 |
[1:05:58] | At least we gave them the tools they’ll need to survive. | 但至少我们给了他们生存的希望 |
[1:06:04] | Maybe they’ll succeed where we’ve failed. | 也许他们能做到我们做不到的 |
[1:06:11] | Are you really telling me that you’re giving up? | 你这是告诉我你要放弃吗 |
[1:06:15] | After everything? | 付出了那么多 |
[1:06:19] | It’s not about giving up, Janson. | 我不是要放弃 詹森 |
[1:06:23] | It’s about knowing when you’ve lost. | 是要做好失败的心理准备 |
[1:06:49] | Gally? | 盖里 |
[1:06:51] | Here’s how this is gonna go. | 接下来我们这样办 |
[1:06:53] | We’re gonna ask you some questions, | 我们要问你几个问题 |
[1:06:56] | and you’re gonna tell us exactly what we need to know. | 你要老老实实地告诉我们答案 |
[1:06:59] | We’ll start off simple. Where’s Minho? | 从简单的开始 米诺在哪儿 |
[1:07:03] | You guys don’t seriously think… | 听着 你们不会真的以为 |
[1:07:05] | Don’t look at him. | 不要看他 |
[1:07:07] | Why are you looking at him? | 为什么要看他 |
[1:07:08] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:07:10] | He’s not gonna help you. | 他不会帮你的 |
[1:07:15] | Now, we know you have Minho in the building. | 我们知道你们抓了米诺 |
[1:07:18] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[1:07:21] | He’s with the others in holding. | 他和其他人都在关押区 |
[1:07:23] | Sublevel three. | 地下三层 |
[1:07:25] | How many others? | 其他人有多少 |
[1:07:28] | 28. | 二十八个 |
[1:07:32] | I can make that work. | 可以全部救出去 |
[1:07:33] | No. No, you guys don’t understand. | 不 你们不明白 |
[1:07:35] | The whole level’s restricted. | 整层楼都严禁进入 |
[1:07:38] | You can’t get in without a thumbprint ID. | 你们没有指纹认证根本进不去 |
[1:07:40] | That’s why you’re gonna come with us. | 所以你要和我们一起去 |
[1:07:43] | Well, I don’t know. | 那可不一定 |
[1:07:46] | We don’t necessarily need her. | 我们也不一定需要她 |
[1:07:48] | Right? | 对吧 |
[1:07:51] | Not all of her. | 不用整个人 |
[1:07:53] | – We just need her finger. – Gally, back off. | – 有指纹就够了 – 盖里 你让开 |
[1:07:56] | What, are you squeamish? | 什么 你觉得过分了? |
[1:07:57] | I guarantee you she’s done a lot worse to Minho. | 她对米诺做的事肯定更过分 |
[1:07:59] | That’s not the plan. Back off. | 不要那样做 你让开 |
[1:08:01] | It won’t make a difference. Do whatever you want to me. | 没有任何区别 你们想怎么样都行 |
[1:08:04] | You still won’t get through the front door. | 但你们连门都进不去 |
[1:08:05] | The sensors will pick you up the… | 感应器会发现你们 |
[1:08:07] | We know. We’re tagged. | 因为我们 被标记了 |
[1:08:10] | Property of WICKED. | 实验部财产 |
[1:08:15] | You’re gonna help us with that, too. | 你也可以帮到我们 |
[1:08:23] | Try to relax. This is gonna sting. | 放轻松点 可能有点疼 |
[1:08:26] | Let’s just get it over with. | 你快点动手吧 |
[1:08:38] | She enjoyed that. | 她很享受吧 |
[1:08:40] | You’re probably right. | 也许你说得对 |
[1:08:41] | Here. See if these fit. | 拿着 看合不合适 |
[1:08:44] | – Thanks. – Thanks, Newt. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢 纽特 |
[1:08:50] | Better get going, old man. | 该出发了 老头子 |
[1:08:53] | Long road ahead of you. | 路可远着呢 |
[1:08:56] | You sure I can’t talk you out of this? | 你确定不听我的劝吗 |
[1:08:59] | It’s your last chance. | 这是最后的机会 |
[1:09:02] | You know, it’s not like you to shy away from a fight. | 知道吗 我不像你总是逃避战斗 |
[1:09:06] | And it’s not like you to go looking for one. | 寻找战斗也不是你的风格 |
[1:09:09] | I just can’t help but think if I walk out that door… | 我只是忍不住想 一旦我走出门 |
[1:09:11] | I’m never gonna see you again. | 可能就见不到你了 |
[1:09:14] | Since when do we go sticking our necks out for strangers? | 我们从什么时候开始 为陌生人出生入死了 |
[1:09:20] | I was a stranger once, too. | 我们以前也是陌生人 |
[1:09:32] | – Just don’t leave us hanging. – No. | – 不要让我们一直等你 – 不 |
[1:09:35] | Never. | 不会的 |
[1:09:44] | She’s looking good healthy. | 她看起来很好 很健康 |
[1:09:49] | How’ve you been getting her serum? | 你们给她注射血清了 |
[1:09:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:09:56] | Brenda. | 布伦达 |
[1:09:59] | I didn’t think she’d still be alive. | 没想到她还活着 |
[1:10:04] | When was her last treatment? | 上次什么时候治疗的 |
[1:10:07] | At the Right Arm. | 在干将组织 |
[1:10:10] | The last time we saw you. | 上次见你的时候 |
[1:10:15] | But that was months ago. | 那都好几个月了 |
[1:10:22] | Thomas, that’s not possible. | 托马斯 这根本不可能 |
[1:10:26] | She should have turned by now. | 她应该已经发作了 |
[1:10:28] | There’s no way she could possibly still… | 根本不可能这么正常 |
[1:10:30] | All right, that’s enough. | 好了 别说了 |
[1:10:33] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信我吗 |
[1:10:35] | Do you really expect me to? | 你让我相信你 |
[1:10:40] | You made your choice. | 你做出了选择 |
[1:10:43] | Everything okay over here? | 你们两个没事吧 |
[1:10:49] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:10:51] | Yeah, we’re done. | 我们没事了 |
[1:11:03] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[1:11:14] | You were in love with her, weren’t you? | 你以前爱过她 对吧 |
[1:11:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:11:25] | Just be careful. | 万事要小心 |
[1:11:26] | You sort of have this problem | 你的一大弱点 |
[1:11:27] | where you can’t walk away from people. | 就是放不下其他人 |
[1:11:31] | Even when you should. | 即使应该放下 |
[1:11:34] | You can’t save everyone, Thomas. | 你救不了所有人 托马斯 |
[1:11:42] | I can try. | 总得试试 |
[1:12:11] | Don’t stop. | 别停下 |
[1:13:02] | Go, go, go. | 快 快 |
[1:13:03] | Hold on. Hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[1:13:06] | I can get in here. | 这个我能搞定 |
[1:13:07] | Stay there. Throw me the walkie. | 待着别动 对讲机给我 |
[1:13:31] | Frypan, we’re in. How you doing? | 煎锅 我们进来了 你那边呢 |
[1:13:35] | Yeah, I’m getting there. | 好 快了 我也快到了 |
[1:13:38] | Tell Minho “Hi,” for me. | 代我向米诺问好 |
[1:13:41] | Hang in there, buddy. | 坚持住 伙计 |
[1:13:48] | This’ll work. | 这就行了 |
[1:13:49] | Brenda, what’s your status? | 布伦达 你那边怎样 |
[1:13:51] | Status is, I’m working on it. | 不怎么样 我在想办法 |
[1:13:54] | Copy. Just make sure you’re ready on your end. | 收到 确保你那边没问题 |
[1:13:58] | Don’t worry. You know I’m gonna be there. | 别担心 我一定会按时到的 |
[1:14:05] | All right, let’s go. | 可以了 我们走 |
[1:14:13] | We got a signal. | 收到信号了 |
[1:14:15] | Gally did it. | 盖里成功了 |
[1:14:17] | We’re in. | 黑进去了 |
[1:14:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:14:23] | Give me everything. | 放开手脚干 |
[1:14:26] | I want full control. | 彻底控制那里 |
[1:14:30] | That’s funny. System’s glitching. | 怪了 系统出故障了 |
[1:14:34] | I’ll go check it out. | 我出去看看 |
[1:14:52] | Get back, get back! Move! | 回来 回来 快点 |
[1:15:12] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 我们快走 |
[1:15:14] | Move | 快 |
[1:15:16] | It’s okay. You guys are okay. Come on. | 看着 你们没事了 来吧 |
[1:15:18] | Come on, let’s go. Newt, | 来吧 我们走 纽特 |
[1:15:20] | check the other cell. | 去看看另一间牢房 |
[1:15:22] | Come on, you guys are okay. Come on. | 来吧 没事了 快走 |
[1:15:24] | The vault. How do I get in? | 保险库 怎么进去 |
[1:15:27] | You can’t. | 门都没有 |
[1:15:31] | Come on, guys. Come on. | 大家快点 快走 |
[1:15:33] | Guys, | 各位 |
[1:15:34] | this might take some time. | 可能得费点工夫 |
[1:15:41] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:15:43] | He’s not here. | 他不在这 |
[1:15:45] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[1:15:54] | This really couldn’t wait till morning? | 真的不能等到明早吗 |
[1:15:57] | You realize this could kill him, right? | 你知道他会没命的 对吗 |
[1:15:58] | Taking this much, all at once. | 一次注射这么大的剂量 |
[1:16:00] | I have my orders. | 一次搞定 |
[1:16:02] | Janson wants it all. | 詹森有命令 |
[1:16:13] | Somebody’s moved him up to the medical wing. | 米诺被人送到医疗部去了 |
[1:16:16] | Thomas, that’s on the other side of the building. | 托马斯 医疗部在大楼另一边 |
[1:16:21] | Okay, take me to him. Right now. | 那好 带我去找他 就现在 |
[1:16:22] | All right. I’m coming with you. | 我要跟你一起去 |
[1:16:24] | Newt, no, you’re not. | 纽特 你不能去 |
[1:16:25] | You have to stay here, wait with Gally for the serum. | 听着 你留在这 等盖里拿血清过来 |
[1:16:27] | You can’t do this on your own. | 可你不能一个人去 |
[1:16:30] | Minho comes first, remember? | 米诺不就是个例子吗 |
[1:16:32] | Just go. We’re wasting time. | 快走吧 别浪费时间了 |
[1:16:34] | I’ll get the serum. We’ll meet you out back. | 我去拿血清 咱们外面会合 |
[1:16:37] | Okay, fine. Let’s go. Come on. | 那就这样 咱们走 走吧 |
[1:16:42] | Hey, Greenie. | 菜鸟 |
[1:16:43] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:16:56] | Keep moving. | 不要停 |
[1:17:11] | Come on, come on. | 拜托 快点 |
[1:17:30] | Hold it. | 等等 |
[1:17:49] | You’re working late. | 熬夜工作了吧 |
[1:17:54] | See, that’s what I like about you, Teresa. | 特瑞莎 我就喜欢你这一点 |
[1:17:56] | No matter how bleak things get, you just… | 不管情况有多糟糕 你 |
[1:17:59] | Well, you never give up. | 你从不轻易放弃 |
[1:18:02] | Times like this, | 此刻 |
[1:18:04] | you need a friend that you can count on. | 你需要一个靠得住的朋友 |
[1:18:09] | I’ll bear that in mind. | 我会好好考虑的 |
[1:18:14] | There is one thing you should know. | 有件事你应该知道 |
[1:18:18] | One friend to another. | 别说是我说的 |
[1:18:21] | Thomas is here. | 托马斯在这 |
[1:18:32] | A surveillance picked him up outside the walls. | 我们的监控在墙外发现他了 |
[1:18:35] | Ava didn’t want you to know, | 艾娃不想让你知道 |
[1:18:37] | but there is a chance that he may try to contact you, | 但是托马斯很可能会去找你 |
[1:18:39] | and if he does, | 要是他找你了 |
[1:18:42] | Well. | 好吧 |
[1:18:44] | I’d like to think that I’d be your first call. | 我希望你能第一时间通知我 |
[1:18:49] | Are you going to kill him? | 你会杀了他吗 |
[1:18:53] | Would that be a problem? | 如果我说会呢 |
[1:19:01] | This is me. | 我到了 |
[1:19:28] | Thomas, you have to listen to me. | 托马斯 你先听我说 |
[1:19:30] | Getting that serum won’t save Newt. | 拿到血清也救不了纽特 |
[1:19:32] | It might buy him some time, but… | 只能拖延时间 可是 |
[1:19:34] | Just ignore her. | 不要听她的 |
[1:19:35] | She’s trying to get inside your head. | 她这是要给你洗脑 |
[1:19:36] | Thomas, listen. You know what’s going on out there. | 听我说 托马斯 你知道外面的情况 |
[1:19:39] | People are dying. The world is dying. | 人类要完了 世界也要完了 |
[1:19:42] | There’s something about your blood I don’t understand. | 可你血液的情况我还是搞不明白 |
[1:19:44] | Open it. | 开门 |
[1:19:46] | If you let me run some tests… | 你就让我做几个测试吧 |
[1:19:49] | I promise I can protect you. | 我发誓我会保护你的 |
[1:19:51] | Yeah? Like you protected Minho? | 是吗 像保护米诺那样 |
[1:19:53] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[1:19:54] | How many people is it gonna take? | 你们还要牺牲多少人 |
[1:19:56] | How many more people do they have to round up, | 有多少人要被你们抓捕 |
[1:19:57] | torture, kill? | 折磨 杀害 |
[1:19:58] | Huh? When the hell does it stop? | 什么时候才有个完 |
[1:20:00] | It stops when we find a cure. | 等找到解药就都结束了 |
[1:20:01] | There is no goddamn cure! | 根本就没有什么解药 |
[1:20:05] | Don’t waste your breath, Teresa. | 别白费口舌了 特瑞莎 |
[1:20:10] | He made his choice long ago. | 他早就做出选择了 |
[1:20:12] | Drop it, kid! | 把枪放下 |
[1:20:17] | Back up. Tell them to back off. | 退后 叫他们退后 |
[1:20:19] | Tell them to back off! | 叫他们退后 |
[1:20:20] | Hey, Thomas, come on. | 托马斯 别这样 |
[1:20:22] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:20:23] | I’ve known you longer than you can remember. | 我比任何人都了解你 |
[1:20:25] | You’re not gonna shoot her. | 你绝对不会开枪的 |
[1:20:27] | You don’t think so? | 你以为我不敢 |
[1:20:31] | Okay. | 那好 |
[1:20:32] | Go on then. | 开枪啊 |
[1:20:37] | Shoot her. | 打死她 |
[1:20:40] | Prove me wrong. | 证明我说错了 |
[1:20:47] | Shoot her. | 打死她 |
[1:20:56] | Clear! Clear! | 闪开 闪开 |
[1:20:58] | Move! Move! | 快 快 |
[1:21:11] | Your story better be good. | 给我个合理的解释 |
[1:21:13] | I just did you a favor. | 我这可是在帮你 |
[1:21:14] | Doors are sealed. They can’t get out. | 门都锁上了 他们出不去 |
[1:21:17] | Janson, I need them alive. | 詹森 我要抓活的 |
[1:21:20] | – Come on. Come on! – All right, let’s move! | – 跟上 跟我来 – 是 大家跟上 |
[1:21:22] | Yes, sir! Level three, now! | 明白 启动三级警报 |
[1:21:31] | Okay. We need to get outta here now. | 行了 我们得走了 快 |
[1:21:34] | You stay close to me. Stick together. | 你们跟紧我 别走散了 |
[1:21:37] | You, you guard this with your life. You understand? | 小子 这个一定要保管好 你明白吗 |
[1:21:43] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:21:45] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:21:48] | Lock down the building. Send everyone up to 20. | 封锁整栋大楼 派人来20楼支援 |
[1:21:51] | And someone shut off those goddamn sirens! | 找人关掉那该死的警报器 |
[1:21:53] | Yes, sir. | 是 头儿 |
[1:22:00] | Move! Move! | 快 快 |
[1:22:01] | Stay low! Stay low! | 弯腰走 弯腰走 |
[1:22:03] | Go! Go! Go! | 快 快 快 |
[1:22:05] | Go! Stay low! Stay low! | 快 弯腰走 |
[1:22:07] | Brenda, where are you? We’re here. | 布伦达 你在哪儿 我们到了 |
[1:22:13] | Come on, let’s go. | 上车 我们走 快点 |
[1:22:14] | All right. Let’s go, let’s go. Quickly, quickly. | 好了 上车 快点 |
[1:22:17] | Front and back, front and back. Let’s go. | 排好队一个一个上 快点 |
[1:22:19] | Wait, where’s Thomas? | 等等 托马斯在哪儿 |
[1:22:20] | I was hoping he was with you. | 他没跟你会合吗 |
[1:22:22] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:22:23] | Wait! Wait! Stay here with the kids. | 等等 你在这陪着他们 |
[1:22:25] | Wait here… | 先在这等着 |
[1:22:27] | I’ll find him. | 我去找他 |
[1:22:29] | Just wait for us, okay? | 等我们回来 好吗 |
[1:22:31] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪儿都不会去 |
[1:22:33] | Anything? | 怎么样 |
[1:22:34] | No sign of them yet, sir. | 没发现他们 头儿 |
[1:22:35] | Yeah, well, they’re here somewhere. | 对 呃 一定还在这 |
[1:22:36] | They can’t get out. Find them. | 他们跑不了 给我搜 |
[1:22:37] | You two, that way. | 你们两个 那边 |
[1:22:38] | The rest of you, follow me. Let’s go. | 其他人都跟我来 行动 |
[1:22:39] | – Yes, sir! – Affirmative. | – 明白 – 收到 |
[1:22:45] | Code 22 in progress. | 执行第22号指令 |
[1:22:47] | All R-16 personnel, report to their assigned stations. | 请16区所有人员到指定位置集合 |
[1:23:04] | Get down. Get down. | 趴下 趴下 |
[1:23:13] | Move! Move! Move! | 快快快 |
[1:23:15] | Stay quiet. | 别说话 |
[1:23:38] | Sorry, Thomas. | 抱歉 托马斯 |
[1:23:46] | Hey, someone’s got the bus. | 那辆车上面有人 |
[1:23:48] | Hold on! | 坐稳了 |
[1:23:50] | – Watch it! – Stop! | – 小心 – 停车 |
[1:23:51] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[1:23:55] | It’s all right! | 坐稳 |
[1:24:05] | Load up! Load up! | 装弹 装弹 |
[1:24:06] | Let’s go! Move it! | 快点 快 |
[1:24:08] | Move! Move! | 快 快 |
[1:24:10] | All R-16 personnel, report to their assigned stations. | 请16区所有人员到指定位置集合 |
[1:24:24] | Thomas! No! | 托马斯 当心 |
[1:24:35] | Minho? Minho! | 米诺 米诺 |
[1:24:39] | – Oh, shit! – Freeze! | – 见鬼 – 别动 |
[1:24:43] | Minho! | 米诺 |
[1:24:47] | Minho, where are you? | 米诺 你在哪儿 |
[1:24:51] | Minho! | 米诺 |
[1:24:53] | Doctor, he’s coming out of it. | 医生 他醒过来了 |
[1:24:55] | Get me another sedative. | 再给我一针镇定剂 |
[1:25:31] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:25:34] | Over here! There they are! | 这边 他们在这 |
[1:25:41] | I’ll cut him off! | 我去拦住他 |
[1:25:45] | Newt, get down! t | 纽特 趴下 |
[1:25:49] | Shit! I’m almost out. | 该死 快没子弹了 |
[1:25:57] | Get back. | 快退后 |
[1:26:05] | Nice. All right. | 漂亮 快走 |
[1:26:07] | Let’s go! Go! | 咱们走 快 |
[1:26:08] | You two, freeze! | 你们俩别动 |
[1:26:10] | Get down on the ground. Now! | 都给我趴在地上 |
[1:26:12] | I said get your… | 我叫你们趴 |
[1:26:23] | Minho. | 米诺 |
[1:26:28] | Is this real? | 这是真的吗 |
[1:26:31] | I got him! I got him! Over here. | 找到了 找到了 这边 |
[1:26:33] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:26:37] | You three! Stop! | 你们三个 站住 |
[1:26:43] | Come on. | 快跑 |
[1:26:46] | In here, in here. | 这边 进去 |
[1:26:54] | Newt, come on. | 纽特 快来 |
[1:27:02] | Somebody get this door open. | 找人给我把门弄开 |
[1:27:04] | Yes, sir! | 是 头儿 |
[1:27:09] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:27:31] | Any ideas? | 有办法吗 |
[1:27:36] | Maybe. | 有了 |
[1:27:50] | Okay, it’s doable. | 行了 肯定管用 |
[1:27:54] | Just need a little running start. | 只不过得先来个助跑 |
[1:28:02] | Almost through. | 就快弄开了 |
[1:28:04] | You sure about this? | 真要这么干吗 |
[1:28:05] | Not really. | 我也不想 |
[1:28:07] | Nice pep talk. | 好歹鼓个劲啊 |
[1:28:09] | Yeah, we’re all bloody inspired. | 对 你可真会打气 |
[1:28:18] | – Move it! Move it! – Shit. | – 进去 进去 – 该死 |
[1:28:19] | Go! Go! | 快 快 |
[1:28:22] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[1:28:23] | Oh, shit! | 天哪 |
[1:29:00] | – Minho, you okay? – Yeah. | – 米诺 你没事吧 – 没事 |
[1:29:06] | You three, don’t move. | 你们三个都别动 |
[1:29:08] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[1:29:11] | Take it easy. | 慢慢靠近 |
[1:29:18] | Don’t even think about it. | 不要轻举妄动 |
[1:29:20] | Get on your knees with your hands in the air. | 跪到地上 双手举起来 |
[1:29:38] | Gally? | 盖里 |
[1:29:40] | Minho. | 米诺 |
[1:29:43] | You guys are nuts. | 你们真是疯了 |
[1:29:46] | I’ll explain later. | 待会跟你解释 |
[1:29:55] | Drop the net. | 派人抓他们 |
[1:29:57] | Declare martial law. No one leaves until they’re found. | 宣布开始戒严 禁止所有人进出 |
[1:29:59] | It’s done, sir. We already have eyes on the bus. | 安排好了 巡逻队发现一辆公交车 |
[1:30:01] | Our patrols are in pursuit. | 正在追捕 |
[1:30:04] | What bus? | 公交车? |
[1:30:09] | Shit! Hold on! | 该死 坐稳了 |
[1:30:35] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:31:04] | Get out of the vehicle. | 全都给我下车 |
[1:31:10] | Don’t move. | 都别动 |
[1:31:14] | You’re doing great. | 你们都很棒 |
[1:31:22] | Now step away from the vehicle. | 现在从那里走过来 |
[1:31:26] | I said step away from the vehicle! | 我让你从那里走过来 |
[1:31:28] | Put your hands in the air. | 把手举起来 |
[1:31:39] | Drop the weapon! | 快把枪放下 |
[1:31:58] | Here we go. | 好戏开场 |
[1:32:06] | Push in! Push in! Go! Go! | 给我冲 给我冲 |
[1:32:08] | – That bus does not leave! – Move! Move in! | – 别让那辆车跑了 – 快 快 |
[1:32:11] | Come on, hold on to something! | 快点 找个东西抓紧 |
[1:32:16] | Here we go. | 我们走了 |
[1:32:17] | Circle up! Go! Go! Hold fire! | 包围起来 快 快 不要开火 |
[1:32:32] | Brace yourself. | 都抓紧了 |
[1:32:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:32:46] | Shit. | 真该死 |
[1:33:23] | Hold on to something! | 找个东西抓紧 |
[1:34:10] | Okay. Everybody off. | 好了 大家下车 |
[1:34:34] | Shut up. | 安静点 |
[1:34:46] | They’re not out yet. | 他们还没逃出去 |
[1:35:04] | Well, they’re definitely pissed. | 我看他们肯定气疯了 |
[1:35:08] | How far are the tunnels? | 离隧道有多远 |
[1:35:11] | Uh, maybe 12 blocks from here. | 隔着12个街区吧 |
[1:35:18] | We can make it. | 我们能赶到 |
[1:35:23] | Newt, how are you feeling? | 纽特 你怎么样 |
[1:35:27] | Terrible. | 不怎么样 |
[1:35:30] | It’s good to see you though. | 见到你真好 |
[1:35:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:35:39] | How long has he been like this? | 他这种情况多久了 |
[1:35:43] | He’ll be okay. We just gotta get to Brenda. | 他会没事的 我们得去找布伦达 |
[1:35:48] | She’s got the serum. | 她有血清 |
[1:35:50] | Come on, let’s go. | 行了 我们走 |
[1:35:51] | Hey, Newt. | 嘿 纽特 |
[1:35:53] | Come on, bud. We gotta get you up. Let’s go. | 坚持住 我们扶着你 快走吧 |
[1:35:56] | – You okay? – Yeah. | – 不要紧吧 – 没事 |
[1:36:00] | Why you helping us, Gally? | 你为什么要帮我们 盖里 |
[1:36:02] | I put a spear through your chest. | 我在你胸口开了个洞 |
[1:36:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:36:08] | Nobody’s perfect, man. | 不过人无完人 |
[1:36:37] | Lawrence! | 劳伦斯 |
[1:36:39] | Wait, guys. Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 孩子们 先等等 |
[1:36:45] | Where is everyone? | 他们人呢 |
[1:36:49] | Wait here, guys. Wait. | 先在这等等 |
[1:36:51] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[1:36:53] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:36:55] | Lawrence! | 劳伦斯 |
[1:36:57] | Everything’s gone. | 什么都没了 |
[1:37:39] | Don’t be scared. | 大家不用怕 |
[1:37:41] | I may not be pretty, | 我是长得不好看 |
[1:37:44] | but we all know who the enemies are, | 可我们的敌人更恶心 |
[1:37:47] | cowering behind those walls! | 躲在墙后的胆小鬼 |
[1:37:52] | They have a name | 像我们这样的人 |
[1:37:55] | for people like us in there. | 他们还给起了个名字 |
[1:37:58] | They call us Cranks! | 他们叫我们狂客 |
[1:38:01] | But I say that they are the monsters. | 我说他们才是怪物 |
[1:38:05] | They’re the ones who started this war, | 这场战争是他们发动的 |
[1:38:07] | but tonight, | 不过今晚 |
[1:38:09] | we will finish it. | 我们来终结它 |
[1:38:12] | Follow me. | 跟随我 |
[1:38:15] | Follow me, and we will show them the faces of the people | 跟随我 他们既然想遗忘我们 |
[1:38:18] | that they have chosen to forget! | 那我们就让他们看看我们这张脸 |
[1:38:25] | Follow me and this city is yours! | 跟着我夺取这个城市 |
[1:38:53] | Let’s move it! | 准备出发 |
[1:38:57] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:39:11] | Control, you seeing this? | 监控部 看到了吗 |
[1:39:13] | Please advise. | 请求指示 |
[1:39:14] | Holy shit. | 我的天 |
[1:39:16] | Get turrets one and two ready to fire. | 一号 二号炮塔准备开火 |
[1:39:26] | Guns aren’t responding. I’m locked out. | 炮塔没有反应 我控制不了 |
[1:39:30] | All right. Move forward. | 快过来 向前移动 |
[1:39:31] | Open fire! Open fire! | 开火 开火 |
[1:39:56] | We’re supposed to take down WICKED, | 我们应该摧毁实验部 |
[1:39:57] | not the whole damn city. | 而不是全城 |
[1:40:03] | Gally, come on. | 盖里 走吧 |
[1:40:17] | This is a mandatory evacuation. | 现在发布强制撤离令 |
[1:40:19] | The last transport leaves in 38 minutes. | 最后一班车将在38分钟后出发 |
[1:40:23] | Please proceed to the roof. | 请前往屋顶集合 |
[1:40:25] | I repeat, this is a mandatory evacuation. | 重复一遍 现在发布强制撤离令 |
[1:40:27] | Teresa, what are you still doing here? We have to leave. | 特瑞莎 你还留在这干什么 我们得走了 |
[1:40:31] | No, I can’t leave. Not without Thomas. | 不 我还不能走 我要等托马斯 |
[1:40:33] | It’s too late for that. He’s gone. | 来不及了 他己经走了 |
[1:40:35] | No. You don’t understand. | 不 你还不明白 |
[1:40:38] | I need more. | 我需要他的血 |
[1:40:40] | Come. Look. | 快过来看 |
[1:40:46] | It’s not just slowing the virus down. | 它不只减缓了病毒扩散 |
[1:40:52] | It’s destroying it. | 还在杀死病毒 |
[1:40:58] | We need to find Thomas. | 我们要找到托马斯 |
[1:41:02] | Tunnels are right up ahead. | 隧道就在前面了 |
[1:41:04] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:41:05] | Hey! Stay low! Stay low! | 躲起来 躲起来 |
[1:41:17] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:41:18] | Get ready! | 准备好 |
[1:41:20] | All right, move up! Move up! | 好了 往前冲 往前冲 |
[1:41:22] | Frontline down! | 一线部队撤离 |
[1:41:25] | Damn it! | 真见鬼 |
[1:41:30] | What are they waiting for? | 他们在等什么 |
[1:41:39] | Get down, get down! | 躲起来 趴下 |
[1:41:48] | Stay down! Stay down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[1:41:56] | We gotta go. We gotta go. | 该死 我们快走 快走 |
[1:42:00] | Come on. Let’s move, let’s move. | 快点 我们走 赶快走 |
[1:42:19] | Get him in, get him in. | 听到没有 听到没有 |
[1:42:23] | Brenda, are you there? | 布伦达 布伦达听到了吗 |
[1:42:25] | Thomas, I’m here. | 听到了 托马斯 |
[1:42:28] | Shit! You okay? | 见鬼 没事吧 |
[1:42:31] | We’re not gonna make it. | 我们可能活不了了 |
[1:42:34] | Wait, what are you talking about? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[1:42:36] | Don’t let them get away! | 别让他们跑了 |
[1:42:38] | Just take the others. | 带其他人走 |
[1:42:39] | Get everybody out while you still can. | 趁还不晚把大家救出去 |
[1:42:42] | No. | 不行 |
[1:42:44] | Brenda. | 布伦达 |
[1:42:47] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不会扔下你们 |
[1:42:49] | Okay? | 懂吗 |
[1:42:51] | So forget it. | 想都别想 |
[1:42:56] | Even though you should? | 即使应该扔下 |
[1:43:13] | Thomas, don’t worry. | 托马斯 不用担心 |
[1:43:16] | I’m coming to you. | 我过去找你 |
[1:43:18] | What are you talking about? | 你刚才说什么 |
[1:43:21] | Our ride’s here! | 救兵来了 |
[1:43:28] | Just look for us near the tunnels. | 来隧道附近找我们 |
[1:43:34] | Let’s go, guys! Move! Our ride’s here! | 好了 咱们走 孩子们 快 救兵到了 |
[1:43:36] | – Careful. – Move! Move! | – 当心 – 跟上 跟上 |
[1:43:38] | Watch your step. Okay? | 当心脚下 好吗 |
[1:43:45] | Vince? | 文斯 |
[1:43:46] | Hey, it’s good to see you, too. | 嘿 招呼都不会打了吗 |
[1:43:49] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[1:43:50] | I picked up a stray. | 我让他搭了便车 |
[1:43:52] | Let’s get out of here, all right? | 咱们先离开这里 |
[1:43:53] | We’re not done yet. | 还不能走 |
[1:43:54] | Thomas is still inside. | 托马斯还在里面呢 |
[1:44:00] | Well, let’s go get him then. | 那咱们去救他啊 |
[1:44:03] | Hell yeah. | 没问题 |
[1:44:04] | – On board. Everybody. – Let’s go! Step up! Step up! | – 大家快上来 – 快上 快上 |
[1:44:05] | We gotta move, we gotta move. | 我们要走了 我们要走了 |
[1:44:17] | – All right. Newt, – We’re almost there. | – 行了 纽特 – 我们快到了 |
[1:44:19] | Just leave me. | 你们别管我了 |
[1:44:24] | Back! Back! | 退后 退后 |
[1:44:25] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 我们上 冲啊 |
[1:44:29] | Take ’em out! | 杀了他们 |
[1:44:47] | – Okay, that’s them. – Yeah. | – 好了 他们来了 – 对 |
[1:44:49] | It’s them. We gotta go. | 他们来了 我们走 |
[1:44:50] | – We gotta go. – Go without me, man. | – 快走 – 你们别管我了 |
[1:44:51] | You should just… | 你只要 |
[1:45:01] | Minho. | 米诺 |
[1:45:03] | You gotta run ahead, grab the serum, | 你先跑过去 拿到血清 |
[1:45:05] | and get back to us as soon as you can. | 然后就尽快赶回来 |
[1:45:11] | Minho, go. | 米诺 去吧 |
[1:45:13] | He’s right. I can cover. | 听他的 我掩护你 |
[1:45:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:45:23] | Thank you, Minho. | 谢谢你 米诺 |
[1:45:26] | Hey, you just hang on. | 你要挺住 |
[1:45:29] | You hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[1:45:36] | Go, Minho, go! | 走 米诺 快走 |
[1:45:40] | Okay, they’re through. | 好了 他们过去了 |
[1:46:05] | Newt? Newt? | 纽特 纽特 |
[1:46:08] | Hey! Hey! Newt! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 纽特 嘿 |
[1:46:11] | We’re gonna try this. Okay? | 我们要搏一搏 好吗 |
[1:46:13] | We gotta move, now. Let’s get you up, come on. | 现在就走 快 我来扶你 快点 |
[1:46:16] | – Let’s go, come on. – No. No, Thomas. | – 走吧 快点 – 不 不 托马斯 |
[1:46:17] | No, Newt. Later. Later. Really gotta go. | 等等 必须得走了 |
[1:46:19] | – Come on. – Look, you gotta take this. | – 快点 – 给 你带上这个 |
[1:46:20] | – We gotta get you up, now. – No, just take it! | – 我先扶你起来 – 你带上这个 |
[1:46:27] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:46:28] | Please, Tommy. Please. | 拜托 求你了 拜托 |
[1:46:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:46:39] | All right. I need you to give me everything you got. | 好了 我要你带东西一起跟我走 |
[1:46:42] | You and me, right now. Let’s go. You ready? | 你我 马上走 准备好 |
[1:46:43] | Come on, ready? Here we go. | 撑住 好了吗 我们走 |
[1:46:46] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[1:47:05] | Get back, guys, get back! | 大家别出来 别出来 |
[1:47:07] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[1:47:08] | It’s okay, guys. We’re getting out of here soon. | 没事的 我们马上离开这 |
[1:47:10] | We can’t stay here, Bren. | 不能留在这里了 布伦达 |
[1:47:12] | Don’t worry. They’ll be here. | 别着急 他们会来的 |
[1:47:15] | Come on. Come on. | 快 快 |
[1:47:26] | We’re almost there, Newt. Stay with me, come on. | 就快到了 纽特 跟我来 挺住 |
[1:47:29] | Newt, no, no. Hey! | 纽特 不 不 嘿 |
[1:47:37] | Come on. | 撑住 |
[1:47:53] | Thomas? | 托马斯 |
[1:47:58] | Can you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[1:48:02] | I need you to listen to me. | 现在请你听我说 |
[1:48:05] | I know you have no reason to trust me, | 我知道你没理由相信我 |
[1:48:12] | but I need you to come back. | 可我需要你回来 |
[1:48:17] | Thomas, you can save Newt. | 托马斯 你可以救纽特的命 |
[1:48:23] | There’s still time for him. | 他还有机会活命 |
[1:48:26] | There’s a reason Brenda isn’t sick anymore. | 布伦达没有病发是有原因的 |
[1:48:30] | It’s your blood. | 是因为你的血 |
[1:48:33] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[1:48:36] | She isn’t sick, | 她没病发 |
[1:48:39] | because you cured her. | 是因为你治好了她 |
[1:48:44] | She doesn’t have to be the only one. | 你能救的不止她一个 |
[1:48:48] | All you have to do is come back. | 你只需要回来就好 |
[1:48:51] | And this will all finally be over. | 我们一起结束这一切 |
[1:48:58] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:49:00] | Just come back to me. | 回我这边来 |
[1:49:04] | I know you’ll do the right… | 我知道你是个好人 |
[1:49:21] | Newt? | 纽特 |
[1:49:32] | Newt? | 纽特 |
[1:49:37] | Newt? Newt, it’s me. It’s me! | 纽特 纽特 是我 是我 |
[1:49:46] | Brenda! | 布伦达 |
[1:49:49] | Where’s the serum? | 血清在哪儿 |
[1:49:54] | Tommy, kill me! | 托马斯 杀了我 |
[1:49:57] | Newt, I’m here. | 纽特 我在这 |
[1:50:06] | Newt, please! | 纽特 别这样 |
[1:50:10] | Please! | 拜托 |
[1:50:17] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry, Tommy. | 对不起 真的对不起 托马斯 |
[1:50:21] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系 没关系 |
[1:50:27] | No! | 不 |
[1:50:32] | Brenda! | 布伦达 |
[1:50:34] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[1:50:36] | Stay down, stay down! | 趴下 快趴下 |
[1:51:03] | Newt. | 纽特 |
[1:51:21] | Tommy. | 托马斯 |
[1:51:27] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[1:51:37] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[1:51:44] | Newt? | 纽特 |
[1:53:53] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[1:53:58] | Newt. | 纽特 |
[1:54:03] | Could I have saved him? | 我能救他的吗 |
[1:54:07] | You can save us all. | 你能救我们所有人 |
[1:54:32] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:54:37] | Just leave the others alone. | 放其他人走好吗 |
[1:54:43] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[1:54:48] | I will… | 我会 |
[1:55:45] | Oh, Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[1:55:52] | You should have run. | 你应该逃跑的 |
[1:55:57] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[1:56:00] | Can you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[1:56:29] | Do you know what this place is, Thomas? | 知道这是什么地方吗 托马斯 |
[1:56:35] | It’s a lifeboat. | 这是救生船 |
[1:56:39] | And the whole world might be sinking, | 整个世界就要毁灭了 |
[1:56:42] | but doesn’t mean that we have to go down with it. | 可并不意味着我们也要陪葬 |
[1:56:47] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[1:56:49] | It’s almost done. | 差不多了 |
[1:56:56] | Why don’t you just kill me? | 为什么不杀了我 |
[1:56:57] | Kill you? | 杀了你 |
[1:57:00] | No, we don’t wanna do that. | 我才不舍得杀你呢 |
[1:57:05] | We’re gonna take special care of you. | 我们会好好照顾你的 |
[1:57:09] | We’ll keep you alive. | 留下你的小命 |
[1:57:11] | Just. | 只不过 |
[1:57:15] | And in return, | 作为报答 |
[1:57:17] | you will give life to the rest of us. | 你得救我们其他人的命 |
[1:57:20] | The ones we choose to save, anyway. | 也就是我们选中的人 |
[1:57:26] | Of course, there’s not gonna be enough for everyone. | 你也知道我们救不了所有人 |
[1:57:29] | Hard choices are gonna have to be made. | 做这样的选择实在太难了 |
[1:57:31] | In time, the Flare virus will burn itself out. | 耀斑病毒早晚有一天会彻底消失 |
[1:57:34] | The only question is, | 可唯一的问题是 |
[1:57:36] | who will be the ones left standing? | 最终都有哪些人能够活下来 |
[1:57:42] | And thanks to you, to this, | 多亏了你 还有这个 |
[1:57:46] | we finally get to choose. | 我们终于可以选择 |
[1:57:50] | A future of our own making. | 自己亲手创造一个未来 |
[1:58:01] | To your health. | 祝你健康 |
[1:58:10] | Okay, let’s get out of here. | 好了 我们赶快走 |
[1:58:15] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:58:20] | No! | 不 |
[1:58:28] | Get back here. | 你给我回来 |
[1:58:30] | Get back! | 回来 |
[1:58:31] | No! | 不 |
[1:58:34] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[1:58:38] | Give it to me! | 把它给我 |
[1:58:41] | Teresa! | 特瑞莎 |
[1:59:17] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[1:59:31] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:59:34] | That’s enough. | 玩够了 |
[1:59:47] | – Weapons ready! – On my command. | – 武器准备 – 听我命令 |
[1:59:49] | Charge it! | 装弹 |
[1:59:52] | Ready. | 准备 |
[1:59:54] | Fire! | 开火 |
[2:00:07] | Teresa! | 特瑞莎 |
[2:00:18] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得逃出去 |
[2:00:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[2:00:25] | Thomas? | 托马斯 |
[2:00:28] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[2:00:35] | – Okay. Okay, we need to… – Oh, shit… | – 没事 我们要 – 见鬼 |
[2:00:39] | Find something. Here. Here! | 拜托 在哪里 这里 |
[2:00:42] | Just put pressure on it. Hold it. | 这样 用手压住伤口 按住 |
[2:00:46] | You gotta go. | 你快走吧 |
[2:00:49] | You gotta go. | 你快走吧 |
[2:00:51] | No. | 不 |
[2:00:53] | Not without you. | 要走一起走 |
[2:01:20] | I admit, Teresa, you had me fooled. | 特瑞莎 你真把我给骗了 |
[2:01:24] | I thought we were friends. | 我以为我们是朋友 |
[2:01:32] | Maybe it’s just in your nature to betray | 也许背叛身边最亲近的人 |
[2:01:35] | the people closest to you. | 就是你这个人的本性 |
[2:01:44] | Come on. | 出来吧 |
[2:01:48] | Let’s not prolong this. | 不要拖延时间了 |
[2:01:53] | We both know there’s no way outta here. | 你我都知道你们出不去了 |
[2:01:59] | Let’s not make this any more painful than it needs to be. | 现在出来我还能给你们一个痛快 |
[2:02:08] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[2:02:13] | Teresa. | 特瑞莎 |
[2:02:29] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[2:02:34] | I think you have something of mine. | 你好像拿了我的东西 |
[2:02:47] | Not that. | 不是那个 |
[2:02:50] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[2:02:52] | Just take it. | 拿这个走吧 |
[2:02:54] | Leave him alone. | 放过他吧 |
[2:02:56] | What is it with you two? | 你们俩怎么回事 |
[2:02:58] | You think he’s so special? | 你以为他很特别吗 |
[2:03:02] | He’s a lab rat. He was born with a gift. | 他就是只小白鼠 生来就能免疫病毒 |
[2:03:04] | He never had to fight for it, he never earned it. | 不必抗争 不必付出努力 |
[2:03:07] | He doesn’t deserve it. | 他根本就不配 |
[2:03:10] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[2:03:13] | But it’s his. | 但那是天意 |
[2:03:17] | What about you, Thomas? | 你怎么想 托马斯 |
[2:03:20] | What do you have to say? | 想说点什么吗 |
[2:03:22] | Don’t you have enough blood on your hands already? | 你的手上沾的血还不够多吗 |
[2:03:27] | You might not have been able to shoot her. | 你不忍心向她开枪 |
[2:03:29] | But I can. | 但我忍心 |
[2:03:34] | Okay. Fine. | 行啊 好 |
[2:03:37] | Have it your way. | 随你的便吧 |
[2:03:40] | Janson. | 詹森 |
[2:03:46] | Missed, you little shit. | 你失手了 小畜生 |
[2:03:49] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[2:03:56] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[2:04:06] | Come on. We need to go. | 快走 我们赶快走 |
[2:04:17] | This way. Here. | 走这边 这里 |
[2:04:29] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[2:04:55] | Come on. | 撑住 |
[2:05:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 我 |
[2:05:43] | I tried. | 尽力了 |
[2:05:49] | I know. | 我 我知道 |
[2:06:10] | I think I got him. | 我好像看到他了 |
[2:06:12] | Yeah, that’s him. I’ll get the hatch. | 对 就是他 我去开门 |
[2:06:13] | All right, I got him, I got him. | 好了 找到他了 找到他了 |
[2:06:17] | Come on. | 快点 |
[2:06:32] | No! | 不 |
[2:06:37] | I can’t get any closer. | 我们不能再靠近了 |
[2:06:44] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[2:06:48] | Now! | 快 |
[2:07:00] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[2:07:03] | – Come on! – Come on, Thomas! | – 快点 – 快点 托马斯 |
[2:07:06] | Give me your hand! | 把手给我 |
[2:07:08] | Get closer! | 再近一点 |
[2:07:11] | Jump! | 跳啊 |
[2:07:14] | Lower! | 低点 |
[2:07:19] | No! | 不 |
[2:07:20] | You gotta get closer. | 你们再靠近点 |
[2:07:36] | Come on! | 站起来 |
[2:07:38] | Yeah! | 好 |
[2:07:40] | – Come on, reach! Come on! – Reach! | – 快点 过来 撑住 – 近点 |
[2:07:45] | – Pull him up! – Pull! | – 拉他上来 – 用力 |
[2:07:48] | Come on! Come on! | 上来 快啊 |
[2:07:57] | Teresa! | 特瑞莎 |
[2:08:15] | No! | 不 |
[2:12:00] | We have come a long way together. | 我们历经了千辛万苦 |
[2:12:03] | So many have sacrificed so much | 无数人牺牲了生命 |
[2:12:06] | to make this place possible. | 才最终建立了这个家园 |
[2:12:09] | Your friends | 有我们的朋友 |
[2:12:12] | and your family. | 我们的家人 |
[2:12:16] | So here’s to the ones who couldn’t be here. | 这一杯敬死去的同伴 |
[2:12:20] | Here’s to the friends we lost. | 敬我们失去的朋友 |
[2:12:24] | This place is for you. It’s for all of us. | 这里是你的家 是每个人的家 |
[2:12:28] | But this, | 但这个 |
[2:12:31] | this is for them. | 这个献给他们 |
[2:12:34] | So, in your own time, in your own way, | 好好利用时间 以自己的方式 |
[2:12:39] | come make your peace. | 找到平静吧 |
[2:12:43] | And welcome to the Safe Haven. | 欢迎来到避风港 |
[2:13:04] | You all want some food? | 想吃东西吗 |
[2:13:09] | This is gonna be a good home for us. | 这以后就是我们的家了 |
[2:13:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[2:13:30] | You had this on you while you were passed out. | 你晕倒的时候还握着这个 |
[2:13:38] | Figured I’d keep it safe for ya. | 我保管得还不错吧 |
[2:13:44] | Thanks, Minho. | 谢谢 米诺 |
[2:13:48] | See you out there. | 待会见 |
[2:13:49] | See ya. | 待会见 |
[2:14:46] | Dear Thomas… | 亲爱的托马斯 |
[2:14:48] | This is the first letter I can remember writing. | 这是我有记忆以来写的第一封信 |
[2:14:51] | Obviously, I don’t know if I wrote any before the maze. | 当然我不记得进迷宫前写过没有 |
[2:14:55] | But even if it’s not my first, it’s likely to be my last. | 但即使这不是我的第一封信 也应该是最后一封 |
[2:15:00] | I want you to know that I’m not scared. | 我想让你知道 我不害怕 |
[2:15:04] | Well, not of dying, anyway. It’s more forgetting. | 至少我怕的不是死亡 而是遗忘 |
[2:15:09] | It’s losing myself to this virus. | 我怕病毒夺走我的记忆 |
[2:15:11] | That’s what scares me. | 这才是我最害怕的 |
[2:15:16] | So every night I’ve been saying their names out loud. | 所以我每晚都大声念出他们的名字 |
[2:15:19] | Alby… | 艾尔比 |
[2:15:21] | Winston, Chuck. | 温斯顿 查克 |
[2:15:24] | And I just repeat them over and over, like a prayer, | 我像做祈祷一样一遍又一遍地重复着 |
[2:15:29] | and it all comes flooding back. | 记忆就像潮水般涌来 |
[2:15:34] | Just the little things, like the way the sun used to hit the Glade | 都是些小事 比如夕阳沉下高墙前 |
[2:15:36] | at that perfect moment right before it slipped beneath the walls. | 余晖挂在林间空地的那一刹那 |
[2:15:41] | And I remember the taste of Frypan’s stew. | 我还想起了煎锅炖的菜 |
[2:15:45] | I never thought I’d miss that stuff so much. | 想不到我会这么怀念那东西 |
[2:15:50] | And I remember you. | 我也记得你 |
[2:15:52] | I remember the first time you came up in the Box. | 记得你被装进笼子送进来 |
[2:15:55] | Just a scared little Greenie | 那时你惊慌失措 |
[2:15:56] | who couldn’t even remember his own name. | 连名字都不记得 |
[2:15:59] | But from that moment you ran into the maze, | 但从你冲进迷宫的那一刻起 |
[2:16:01] | I knew I would follow you anywhere. | 我就知道我会追随你 |
[2:16:05] | And I have. | 我做到了 |
[2:16:08] | We all have. | 我们都做到了 |
[2:16:14] | If I could do it all over again, I would | 如果一切能够重新来过 |
[2:16:16] | and I wouldn’t change a thing. | 我还会做出同样的选择 |
[2:16:21] | And my hope for you | 而且我也希望 |
[2:16:24] | is that when you’re looking back years from now, | 当你多年后回首往事时 |
[2:16:26] | you’ll be able to say the same. | 也会说出同样的话 |
[2:16:31] | The future’s in your hands now, Tommy. | 未来在你手中 托马斯 |
[2:16:35] | And I know you’ll find a way to do what’s right. | 你一定能找到正确的道路 |
[2:16:39] | You always have. | 你有这个能力 |
[2:16:43] | Take care of everyone for me. | 帮我照顾好大家 |
[2:16:46] | And take care of yourself. | 也照顾好你自己 |
[2:16:50] | You deserve to be happy. | 你值得拥有幸福 |
[2:16:56] | Thank you for being my friend. | 谢谢你做我的朋友 |
[2:17:01] | Goodbye, mate. | 再见了 兄弟 |
[2:17:03] | Newt. | 纽特 |