英文名称:infestation
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:15] | Hello? | 喂? |
[04:16] | I knew it. Late again, aren’t you? | 我就知道 又迟到了 是吧? |
[04:19] | Dad? No, I’m in the elevator. I might lose you. | 爸爸? 我在电梯里 可能和会失去信号 |
[04:21] | -Why’d your number come up “private”? -Because I blocked it. | -为什么你的号码显示的是”秘密的” -因为我把它锁了 |
[04:25] | I get you a job, which wasn’t easy with that gaping hole in your rum?.. | 我给你找的工作可不像你那没人光顾的洞那么容易 |
[04:29] | There are no hole… I was working in Mexico, Dad. | 那里没洞 我在墨西哥工作 爸爸 |
[04:32] | Bartending doesn’t count in the real world. | 调酒不算真正的工作 |
[04:34] | -It’s my good name you’re smearing. -Nothing’s been smeared. | -你在败坏我的名声 -我没败坏你什么 |
[04:38] | I’m just glad your poor mother isn’t alive to hear this. | 我很高兴你过世的可怜母亲听不到这些 |
[04:42] | It’s been a month. You’re not allowed to use her in our petty arguments. | 已经一个月了 你不能把她用于我们的争论 |
[04:45] | Dad, can you hear me? Hello? | 爸爸 你能听见吗? 喂? |
[04:49] | Jesus Christ! | 上帝阿! |
[04:52] | -Nice of you to join us. -Oh, yeah. | -很高兴你加入我们 -噢 是的 |
[04:54] | I think I just met my future wife, actually. | 我认为我刚遇见了我未来的妻子 |
[04:56] | Yeah, right. | 是的 |
[04:58] | -Hey, Tom. -Yeah? | -嘿 汤姆 -什么? |
[05:01] | That doesn’t count. | 那不算 |
[05:06] | -Yeah, clinically tested. -Maureen would like to see you. | -是的 通过临床测试 -莫林想见你 |
[05:09] | -We accept all major credit cards. -You’re not fooling anyone. | -我们接受所有主要的信用卡 -你骗不了任何人 |
[05:14] | -Maureen’s been looking for you. -Did she say why? | -莫林在找你 -她说了什么事吗? |
[05:17] | No, but I assume the goodwill train has derailed. | 没有 但我认为不是好事 |
[05:23] | -Yo, Ed. -What? | -哟 埃德 -什么? |
[05:25] | -?Got ya, I got ya -This little game? | -你上当了 上当了 -这是个笑话? |
[05:29] | -Dumb. -You’re right. | -没劲 -你是对的 |
[05:33] | Oh, wait, seriously, about yesterday. | 噢 等等 认真的 关于昨天 |
[05:55] | -Boss needs these. -Alright. | -老板需要这些 -好的 |
[05:57] | OK. | 行 |
[05:58] | Hey, Cooper. | 嘿 库珀 |
[06:01] | Damn. Another point. | 妈的 下一个 |
[06:05] | -Just give me five more minutes. -Maureen, I’m filing. I’m busy. | -再给我五分钟 -莫林 我填好了 我很忙 |
[06:09] | -We’ll talk on Monday. -Come in. | -我们周一再谈 -进来 |
[06:12] | -I’ll be right down, sweetie. -I’ll be waiting. | -我就过来 亲爱的 -我等着 |
[06:14] | Sit down. | 坐 |
[06:21] | Quality control emailed me this. | 质量控制给我电邮了这个 |
[06:23] | -I want the money-back guarantee. | 我要退款保证 |
[06:26] | -I’m not authorised to… -Are you being smart? | -我没有权力… -你在耍小聪明? |
[06:29] | No. If I were, I’d simply make fun of you for buying herbal Viagra. | 不 如果我是 我会取笑你买草本伟哥 |
[06:33] | -Let me speak to your manager. -Sure. Please hold. | -我要找你经理 -好的 等等 |
[06:37] | -This is his manager. How can I help? -That’s still you! | -我是他的经理 有什么可为你效劳? -那还是你! |
[06:42] | -I think I should quit. -I’m about to fire you. | -我想我因该辞职 -我正要炒你鱿鱼 |
[06:46] | -I’ll still give you two weeks. -Thanks, but I don’t want ’em. | -我再给你两周时间 -谢谢 但我不需要 |
[06:50] | I have an appointment to get to. | 我有个约会 |
[06:57] | You know, I stuck my neck out | 我承担了很大的风险 |
[07:00] | because I knew it was a difficult time for you and your dad. | 因为我知道这对你父子来说是一段困难时期 |
[07:03] | To repay me, you show up late, turn away callers, | 但你却迟到 气跑客户 |
[07:08] | get everyone playing games on the floor… | 让每个人玩游戏… |
[09:50] | Hello? | 喂? |
[10:05] | Maureen. | 莫林 |
[10:08] | Maureen, it’s Cooper. | 莫林 这是库珀 |
[10:10] | Hey, Maureen. | 嘿 莫林 |
[10:14] | Hey. Hi. | 嘿 嗨 |
[10:17] | -Hello? -What? | -喂? -什么? |
[10:18] | Hi. Hey, everything’s… Everything’s gonna be… | 嗨 嘿 一起都.. 一切都会… |
[10:24] | It’s gonna be OK. | 会没事的 |
[10:27] | You know, my watch says it’s the 26th, | 我的表显示的是二十六号 |
[10:30] | so I think that means we’ve been out since Friday. | 这意味着我们从星期五开始就昏过去了 |
[10:33] | -Hey, Ed. Wake up, big guy. -I don’t remember any break-in. | -嘿 埃德 醒醒 大个子 -我不记得是什么闯了进来 |
[10:38] | What do these people want? | 这些人想干什么 |
[10:41] | I got in a fight with a giant, er… a giant bug. | 我和一个大… 大虫子打了一架 |
[10:46] | Yeah. About yea big. About three feet long. | 是的 大概有这么大 三尺长 |
[10:50] | Oh, jeez. | 天啊 |
[10:52] | Yeah, that’s… that’s normal. Get that out of there. | 是的 那很… 那很正常 把它们吐出来 |
[10:55] | -What’s happening? -Where… are we? | -发生了什么? -我们在… 哪里? |
[11:00] | In the office. | 办公室 |
[11:03] | Er, what’s the last thing you remember? | 呃 你记得的最后一件事是什么? |
[11:06] | I… | 我… |
[11:08] | Morning meeting. Er… | 早会 呃… |
[11:12] | Conference call with… | 电话会议同… |
[11:13] | Oh, my God. Sara. I have a daughter. | 噢 天啊 萨拉 我有个女儿 |
[11:17] | I know. I’m really worried about my family, too. | 我知道 我也很担心我家人 |
[11:19] | She’s outside in a car. She was picking me up. | 她在外面的车里 她把我送来的 |
[11:22] | Hey, wait! Maureen, there could be more things out there! | 嘿 等等! 莫林 外面可能会有更多纳东西 |
[11:26] | More what? | 更多什么? |
[11:29] | Oh! | 哦! |
[11:31] | Oh, God! | 噢 上帝! |
[11:34] | -Oh… Oh, no! -Maureen, Maureen, Maureen. | -噢… 噢 不! -莫林 莫林 莫林 |
[11:37] | Stop, stop, stop. It doesn’t feel good out here. We should go back inside. | 停 停 停 这外面不太对劲 我们进去吧 |
[11:41] | -Sara! -Is that… That’s your daughter? | -萨拉! -那是… 那是你女儿? |
[11:44] | -Yes. -In that car? OK, alright. | -是的 -在车里? 好吧 |
[11:46] | I’ll go get her and then we’ll all go back inside together, OK? | 我去把她带过来然后我们一起回里面去 |
[11:50] | I’ll be right back. I’ll be right back, OK? | 我马上就回来 我马上就回来 好吗? |
[11:57] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[12:00] | Hello? Hello? | 听得到吗? |
[12:02] | Hi. Lady. | 嗨 女士 |
[12:06] | Hey, come on. We gotta get up. | 嘿 快 我们得起来 |
[12:08] | Hey. Come on. | -嘿 快点 |
[12:11] | Come on. OK. | 来吧 |
[12:13] | Come here. OK, come here. We gotta go right now, OK? | 起来 好的 起来 我们现在得走了 |
[12:17] | -Can you walk? – | 你能走吗? |
[12:19] | -Oh, my baby! -No, Maureen. Maureen. | -噢 我的宝贝! -别 莫林 莫林 |
[12:22] | Alright, we gotta get you out of here. Rip these off. Get ’em off. | 好了 我们得把你弄出去 把这些弄掉 |
[12:25] | -Stop it. -I’m trying to help you. | -停下来 -我在帮你 |
[12:27] | -Let me go. -What have they done to her? | -放开我 -他们对她做了什么? |
[12:33] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[12:35] | -Mom! -Come on. | -妈妈 -快走 |
[12:37] | We gotta get out of here right now. | 我们得马上离开这里 |
[12:40] | Come on. You gotta get us inside somewhere right now. | 快点 你得让我们到什么地方里面去 |
[12:45] | Come on. I can’t see. | 快点 我看不见 |
[12:50] | Slow down. Are they following us? | 慢点 它们在跟着我们? |
[13:05] | Oh, my God. I can hear them. | 噢 上帝 我能听到它们 |
[13:16] | What did you do to them? | 你把它们怎么? |
[13:19] | -Which building? -Doesn’t matter. Any one. | -哪个房子? -随便 |
[13:23] | Ow! God! | 噢哇! 上帝 |
[13:25] | -What happened to my mother? -I wish I knew. | -我妈妈怎么了? -我也想知道 |
[13:30] | -Is she dead? -I don’t know. | -她死了吗? -我不知道 |
[13:33] | What do you know? | 你知道什么? |
[13:34] | Look, I’ve been awake ten minutes longer than you. | 听着 我只比你早醒十分钟 |
[13:37] | Right. | 好吧 |
[13:40] | What are you doing? No. I made that mistake already. | 你在干什么? 不 我已经犯了个错误 |
[13:44] | Now’s not the right time to be waking people up, OK? | 现在不是把人们弄醒的时候 |
[13:46] | You ever hear of teamwork? | 你听说过团队合作吗? |
[13:48] | Anything can happen when you wake somebody up. | 你把人弄醒什么都可能发生 |
[13:51] | These are human beings in cocoons. We can’t leave them like this. | 这些茧里是人类 我们不能就这样不管他们 |
[13:54] | You wake everyone up, you gotta give an explanation, | 你每弄醒一个人 你都得给他们个解释 |
[13:57] | and then everyone goes off on their own tangents. | 然后每个人又形成自己的看法 |
[14:00] | So I’m thinking the safest place for these people | 所以我认为对这些人来说最安全的地方 |
[14:03] | is to be in the cocoons. | 是呆在茧里 |
[14:05] | Oh, sh… Oh, shit! | 噢 妈… 噢 妈的! |
[14:07] | Oh! Oh, shit! | 噢! 噢 妈的! |
[14:17] | -Please… -Oh, God! Oh, God! | -求你… -噢 上帝! 哦 上帝! |
[14:36] | Now can we chill the fuck out? Alright? | 现在我们能她妈的冷静下来了吗? |
[14:39] | Get our bearings, form a plan? What are you doing? | 拿出我们的风度 作个计划? 你在干什么? |
[14:43] | You’re really gonna wake people up after what just happened to you? | 刚刚才发生了这样的事你还要弄醒他? |
[14:47] | -I’m waking everyone in this room. -What is she? | -我要弄醒这屋里的每个人 -她是怎么回事? |
[14:52] | OK, I know this is all very confusing. | 我知道这很令人困惑 |
[14:56] | Cooper and I don’t have many answers for you. | 库珀和我不能给你们什么答案 |
[14:58] | But what we do know is that there seems to be bugs, | 但我们知道的是这看起来像虫子 |
[15:02] | like this dead one on the floor, crawling all over the place. | 像死在地板上那个一样 到处都是 |
[15:08] | And there are flying ones, too. | 还有会飞的 |
[15:10] | Whoa. Something’s moving out there. | 哇哦 外面有东西在动 |
[15:12] | Something just came out of that storm drain. | 有东西刚从那下水道出来 |
[15:15] | – Gross. -See it? Right over there. | -真恶心 -看见了吗? 就在那边 |
[15:17] | Those are huge, man. | 它们真大 |
[15:21] | Who’s in charge here? I mean, who do we listen to, you know? | 这里谁负责? 我是说 我们该听谁的? |
[15:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:26] | Listen up. I got a truck outside. | 听着 我外面有一辆卡车 |
[15:28] | It’s diesel. Strong as an ox. | 是柴油车 坚固得像头牛 |
[15:30] | Starting an engine could be a bad idea. They like noise. | 发动引擎不是个好主意 它们喜欢噪音 |
[15:34] | We could wait it out, stay here? | 我们可以在这里等着? |
[15:37] | Someone more equipped than us should be working on this. | 有些设备比我们先进的人应该正在解决这事 |
[15:40] | What if they ain’t? | 如果他们没有呢? |
[15:42] | If we woke up as many people as possible, | 如果我能弄醒足够多的人 |
[15:44] | we could be too much for them to control. | 它们就拿我们没办法 |
[15:46] | They controlled us or we wouldn’t be in this situation. | 它们可以控制所有的人 否则我们就不会像这样 |
[15:49] | -He’s right. He is. -How close is your truck? | -他是对的 -你的车在什么地方? |
[15:52] | -Out front. -Hey, dude. Feel better? | -就在前面 -嘿 兄弟 感觉好点了吗? |
[15:56] | Puking’s normal. You got some on your shirt. | 呕吐很正常 你衣服上有些东西 |
[15:58] | -I understand. -Did you reach anyone on the radio? | -我知道 -你用对讲机联系到什么人了吗? |
[16:01] | -Let’s just all sit tight, everybody. -Jackass, we’re not gonna sit tight. | -让我们静静的坐在这吧 -蠢货 我们不会坐在这 |
[16:05] | -Stand down, sir. -Oh, stand down? | -站在那儿 先生 -噢 站住? |
[16:08] | Are you gonna fuckin’ shoot me, tough guy? | 你要开枪打我吗 硬汉子? |
[16:10] | -I’m not gonna tell you again, sir! -I’m not standing down! | -我只说一次 先生! -我不会站住! |
[16:13] | Guys! Can we not go all… | 伙计们! 我们能不… |
[16:16] | Shh! | 嘘! |
[16:18] | …Thunderdome on everybody, yeah? | 每个人都是火爆脾气 是吧? |
[16:21] | Look, can you just tell us if anybody answered the… | 你能告诉我们有没有人回复你的… |
[16:27] | No. Nobody is out there. | 没有 外面没人 |
[16:30] | -I’m leaving. -Me, too. | -我要走了 -我也走 |
[16:32] | -To where? -To the North End. | -去哪里? -去北角区 |
[16:34] | Good idea. My brother and his wife live there. | 好主意 我兄弟和他妻子住在那 |
[16:37] | Fine. Let’s move. | 好吧 走 |
[16:42] | It’s so quiet. | 这太安静了 |
[16:49] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:51] | Sorry. I hope you know what you’re doing. | 对不起 我希望你知道你在干什么 |
[16:54] | -Come on. – OK. | -快来 -好的 |
[16:58] | We live just north of here. You think it’s a bad idea, too? | 我们就住在这里的北面 你认为那也是个坏主意? |
[17:08] | It’s your funeral, lady. | 这是你的葬身之地 女士 |
[17:21] | Come to Papa. | 来爸爸这里 |
[17:25] | -Now, that’s what I’m talking about. -Maybe they had a point. | -那就是我说的 -可能他们有一定道理 |
[17:28] | -Goddamn it! -It’s a big truck. | -妈的! -那是个大卡车 |
[17:33] | Wait for me! | 等等我! |
[17:38] | Jesus! | 天啊! |
[17:47] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[18:11] | No! | 不! |
[18:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:38] | Come on! | 快! |
[18:44] | No, son! | 儿子 别! |
[18:49] | You OK? Come on. Oh, shit! | 你还好吧? 快 噢 妈的! |
[18:51] | Come on! | 快! |
[18:54] | Come on, come on. Hurry! | 快 快 快点! |
[18:59] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[19:04] | -Hey, did that thing sting you? -Bastard snuck up on me. | -嘿 那东西盯了你吗? -狗日的偷袭我 |
[19:09] | -Stung you? Let me see. -It’s nothing. | -刺了你? 让我看看 -没什么 |
[19:13] | Well, then, show me. | 好吧 那给我看看 |
[19:18] | -Ugh. -Oh. | -呃 -噢 |
[19:20] | -It just missed your spine. -How do you know what you’re doing? | -没有刺到你的脊椎 -你怎么知道的? |
[19:25] | I’m a doctor. | 我是个医生 |
[19:28] | -How do you feel? -Pissed off! | -你感觉怎么样? -气炸了! |
[19:30] | -Shh! Shh! -I’m fine. | -嘘! 嘘! -我很好 |
[19:33] | -What do we do now? -Perhaps we need some perspective. | -我们现在怎么办? -也许我们需要观察一下 |
[19:37] | -Come on. -OK. | -来吧 -好 |
[19:39] | -Come on. -Let’s go. | -来吧 -走 |
[19:40] | -Cindy. -OK. | -辛迪 -好的 |
[19:59] | -It’s a fire. – The smoke would be black. | -是火 -不 火的烟是黑色的 |
[20:01] | -It’s the sunset, then. -No, that’s east. The sun sets over… | -那是太阳的余晖 -不 那是东方 太阳在… |
[20:06] | -Jesus. -Oh, God. What is that? | -天啊 – 噢 上帝 那是什么? |
[20:11] | -It’s a swarm of them. -It’s headed away from us. | -是一大群 -看起来它们飞离了我们 |
[20:15] | Maybe they think that they’ve dealt with this quadrant. | 也许他们认为这片区域已经搞定了 |
[20:19] | Do we stay here? Do we go somewhere? What are we doing? | 我们留在这吗? 还是去别的地方? 我们怎么办? |
[20:22] | -The government’ll do something. -You wanna wait around for FEMA? | -政府会做些什么的 -你想在这等联邦应急管理局? |
[20:26] | There’s an air-force base in Gibsonton. | 在吉布森顿有个空军基地 |
[20:28] | Holy shit. My dad’s in Berwick. That’s halfway to Gibsonton. | 天啊 我爸爸在贝里克 就在去吉布森顿的路上 |
[20:31] | He’s got a bomb shelter. OK, it’s got, like, food, water, medical supplies. | 他有个防空洞 里面有食物 水 和药品 |
[20:36] | -A shortwave radio even. -Is he some paranoid nutjob? | -还有个短波收音机 -他是个妄想狂吗? |
[20:40] | Pretty much, yeah. He’s retired military, so… | 差不多 他是退役军人 所以… |
[20:43] | But, anyway, if we walk tomorrow, we can get there by tomorrow night, | 但不管怎样 如果我们明天出发 晚上就能到达 |
[20:47] | you know, by dark. | 接近天黑得时候 |
[20:50] | Berwick is northeast from here. It’s… | 贝里克在这的东西方向 它… |
[20:55] | That way. Or that way. | 那个方向 或是那个 |
[20:58] | -Anyway, it’s away from that swarm. -We got an hour of daylight left. | -总之离那群虫子很远 -还有一小时就天黑了 |
[21:01] | I say we find a room where we can all… | 我说我们找个房间我们可以… |
[21:07] | These things won’t quit. | 那东西不会离开 |
[21:24] | -There’s one advantage we have. -They’re blind. | -我们有一个优势 -它们是瞎子 |
[21:27] | Yeah, well, maybe we should find out more. | 是的 也许我们能发现更多 |
[21:44] | -Looks like a mutant lobster. -Let’s melt some butter and have… | -看起来像个变异的龙虾 -让我们抹些黄油然后… |
[21:48] | Whoa! He’s not liking this very much. | 哇哦! 它不怎么喜欢这个 |
[21:50] | -OK, so what now? -We milk it. | -好吧 那现在怎么办? -我们挤它 |
[21:53] | Erm, excuse me? | 呃 对不起? |
[21:55] | Like a snake. We get it to bite into a container and I’ll examine its venom. | 像蛇一样 我们让它咬一个容器然后我检测它的毒液 |
[22:00] | -What are you? -A student. | -你是干什么的? -学生 |
[22:02] | -Shiatsu massage. -I’m gonna pretend that makes sense. | -指压按摩 -我会假装那个讲的通 |
[22:05] | There’s a drugstore nearby with supplies I can use. | 这附近有个药店里面的器具我能用上 |
[22:08] | -I’ll get them. You collect the venom? -Whoa. You want us to do that? | -我去拿 你收集毒液? -哇哦 你想我们去做那个? |
[22:12] | -You’d rather go outside? -No. We got it. | -你宁愿出去? -不 我们收集毒液吧 |
[22:16] | -Er… -Hugo. | -呃… -雨果 |
[22:18] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[22:21] | We’re… We’re doing this? | 我们… 我们开始吧? |
[22:37] | -I’m spotting you. -Put your hands on the door. | -我在固定你 -把你的手放在门上 |
[22:39] | -We’ll use our feet to brace it. -The floor’s slippery, so I thought… | -我们用脚固定 -地板很滑 所以我想… |
[22:44] | -You know what? I think it’ll work. -OK. Crack it open. | -你知道吗? 我认为这行得通 -好了 打开它 |
[22:49] | -Oh! -Push. | -噢! -推 |
[22:51] | -Come on. Come on. -Hold it. | -快 快 -坚持住 |
[22:55] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 就这样 |
[22:59] | I remember bits of the day before | 我记得几天前的事 |
[23:01] | but nothing about the morning it must have happened. | 但这事发生的那天早上的事却不记得了 |
[23:05] | My mind’s Swiss-cheesed, but I get flashes of things. | 我脑子里很乱 但我记得些片断 |
[23:09] | Driving to work, you know, and calling Hugo for lunch. | 开车去工作 叫雨果吃午饭 |
[23:14] | And you standing above me. | 然后你就站在了我面前 |
[23:17] | I remember being fired. | 我记得被解雇 |
[23:22] | And then… a noise, | 然后… 一阵噪音 |
[23:24] | like, erm, like a high-pitched, er… like a dog whistle. | 像 呃 像 很尖锐 呃… 像狗的啸叫声 |
[23:28] | -It hurt. -Yeah, right. Yeah, it hurt. Yeah. | -很刺耳 -是的 很刺耳 |
[23:32] | I thought it was a fire alarm, | 我以为是火警 |
[23:34] | and then the… person in front of me in line doubled over, | 然后… 排在我前面的那人倒了下去 |
[23:39] | and then I just fell to the floor. | 然后我也倒在了地上 |
[24:01] | Erm, it’s a sedative, but it’s a protein, too. | 呃 那是一种有麻醉作用的蛋白质 |
[24:06] | -How’d you figure that? -It kept us sleeping. | -你怎么知道的? -它让我们昏睡 |
[24:08] | And pregnancy tests, they detect complex proteins. | 妊娠试纸 它们能检测复杂的蛋白质 |
[24:11] | I just used one of those. | 我用了其中的一个 |
[24:15] | -I never would have thought of that. -Why keep us alive? | -始终想不通 -为什么让我们活着? |
[24:18] | Fresh meat? | 鲜肉? |
[24:20] | Red gas is gathering on top of the janitor closet. | 有红色气体聚集在门房的顶部 |
[24:23] | Like in the sky? | 像天上那种? |
[24:24] | They exhale it, but I don’t know what it is. | 是它们呼出的 我不知道那是什么 |
[24:26] | Tomorrow, when we go to Cooper’s dad’s house, we gotta stop by my place. | 明天 我们去库珀父亲家时得去我家一趟 |
[24:31] | -Mama’s sick. -Well, I wanna see my brother. | -妈妈病了 -好 我也想看看我兄弟 |
[24:34] | -OK. We can work that into the plan. -You know, about the plan. | -行 我们可以把那加入计划 -关于那个计划 |
[24:37] | I’ve been doing some thinking about my dad’s, and, er… | 我考虑了下我父亲的房子 然后呃… |
[24:45] | Forget it. Sorry. Just… I’m tired. | 算了 对不起 我只是… 累了 |
[24:49] | OK. I think it’s best that we start preparing for night. | 我们最好开始为夜晚做准备了 |
[24:52] | We’ll work out a watch schedule and rotate every hour. | 我们制定一个守夜时间表 一小时轮换一次 |
[25:04] | Ow! | 喔! |
[25:06] | Ow. It’s… It’s crazy. You’re not even sweating. It’s… | 噢 这… 这太疯狂了 你连汗都没出 这… |
[25:10] | I know it’s been only one desk, but you’re a pretty strong guy, huh? | 我知道这只是张桌子 但你确实很强壮 是吧 |
[25:16] | So you hear OK? With the aids? The hearing aids, yeah? | 你听力还行吧? 利用这些辅助? 助听器 |
[25:21] | I had ear infections as a kid. | 我小时候耳朵受到过感染 |
[25:24] | So I’d lose my hearing, you know, a couple of weeks at a time. | 我失去了听力 有几周的时间 |
[25:29] | It wasn’t the pain that bothered me so much as… | 困扰我的并不是耳朵的疼痛… |
[25:33] | It was a little lonely, that’s all. | 是那种孤独感 |
[25:38] | -Hey, what’s the hold-up? -Just feng shui-ing our hideout, man. | -嘿 干嘛停下来? -为我们的藏身处看看风水 |
[25:46] | On three. One, two, three. | 数三声 一 二 三 |
[25:57] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:59] | We were looking for bedding in the employee lounge and I found these. | 我们在员工休息室找卧具时发现了这个 |
[26:02] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[26:05] | Er… They’re for you, actually. I noticed you’re in heels. | 呃… 它们其实是给你的 我主意到你穿的高跟鞋 |
[26:11] | We’ll be doing a lot of walking. Heels are loud. | 我们要走很多路 高跟鞋响声很大 |
[26:21] | You get what’s happening here, right? | 你知道这里发生了什么 是吧? |
[26:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:35] | Oh! | 噢! |
[26:41] | Hey, you want one of these? | 你想要个这个吗? |
[26:45] | I found them in a desk. I don’t even smoke, you know. | 我在桌子里找到的 我本来不抽烟的 |
[26:49] | I figured, what the hell. What a day, huh? | 我想 管他的 多糟的一天啊 是吧? |
[26:53] | Hey, did you come to our office Christmas party? | 嘿 你圣诞聚会来过我们公司吗? |
[26:57] | -No. -Are you on match. com? | -没有 -你上match交友网吗? |
[27:01] | Sorry. I just keep thinking that I know you from somewhere. I don’t know. | 对不起 我只是一直认为我在什么地方见过你 |
[27:06] | Maybe your mom had your picture in her office or something. | 也许你妈妈在办公室的什么地方放了张你的照片 |
[27:09] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[27:12] | Can I sleep with you tonight? | 我今晚能和你睡吗? |
[27:16] | I meant near you, OK? I barely know you. | 我是说睡在你附近 行吗? 我都不怎么了解你 |
[27:19] | Suit yourself. | 随你的便 |
[27:30] | That’s really good. I’m OK. I’m OK. I got this area covered. | 那真的很好 我很好 我把这地方隐蔽好了 |
[27:36] | Sweet dreams. | 做个好梦 |
[28:05] | Oh! | 噢! |
[28:06] | Ugh! | 呃! |
[28:09] | That’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[28:12] | Oh, Jesus! Oh! | 噢 上帝! 噢! |
[28:15] | You scared the shit out of me. | 你把我吓坏了 |
[28:17] | Oh, my God. I peed a little. | 噢 天啊 我尿都吓出来了 |
[28:21] | Well, I couldn’t sleep. I thought maybe I was hungry. | 我睡不着 我想我饿了 |
[28:24] | Well, you definitely don’t want anything in here, that’s for sure. | 你肯定不想吃这里的东西 |
[28:28] | I got a protein bar in my jacket. | 我口袋里有个高蛋白营养棒 |
[28:39] | -Here you go. -You know, I work at WLBZ. | -给你 -我在妇女自由联合会工作 |
[28:45] | Oh! Oh, you’re the weather lady. | 哦! 哦 你是那个天气预报员 |
[28:48] | -Oh, that’s awesome. -You know, we could go there. | -噢 那太棒了 -我们可以去那里 |
[28:50] | They’re hooked up to communication satellites all over the world. | 那地方连接了世界上所有的通讯卫星 |
[28:54] | -We could see how widespread this is. -Yeah. | -我们可以知道这事的范围有多广 -是的 |
[28:57] | We should bring it up to the group in the morning. | 我们明早给他们说 |
[29:00] | Well, I mean that… we could go. | 我是说… 我们俩可以去 |
[29:06] | Erm… That’s… | 呃… 这… |
[29:11] | We can’t leave them, though, right? | 我们不能抛下他们 是吧? |
[29:14] | No. | 不 |
[29:16] | -I didn’t mean… -That’s OK. | -我不是说… -没事 |
[29:19] | I just… | 我只是… |
[29:24] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[29:27] | Look, erm… | 听着 呃… |
[29:29] | It’s gonna be OK, alright? We’re gonna figure this thing out. | 会没事的 好吗? 我们会平安渡过这事的 |
[29:33] | -Do you really believe that? -Yeah. | -你真的相信会没事? -是的 |
[29:36] | I am so glad that we found each other. | 我很高兴我们找到了彼此 |
[29:48] | Erm… | 呃… |
[29:50] | What are the chances, you know? | 机会有多大? |
[30:03] | Right. | 好吧 |
[30:07] | I should… focus on lookout. | 我应该… 专心放哨 |
[30:12] | That’s for you. | 这个给你 |
[30:14] | It’s blueberry. | 是蓝莓味的 |
[30:19] | OK. | 好 |
[30:33] | Open the door. Back up. | 把门打开 后退 |
[30:37] | Is this a good idea? | 这是个好主意吗? |
[30:43] | Watch out! | 小心! |
[30:52] | -What was it doing? -Calling for help. | -它在干什么? -找帮助 |
[30:56] | OK. | 好吧 |
[31:22] | Cindy? | 辛迪? |
[31:25] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[31:28] | I won’t be joining you. | 我不和你们一起 |
[31:30] | It makes sense that someone remains, wakes up as many people as possible. | 应该有人继续把尽可能多的人弄醒 |
[31:37] | It’s what I need to do. | 这就是我得做的 |
[31:54] | Guess you’re kind of a loner, huh? | 我想你有点喜欢独处 是吧? |
[31:57] | Me? What, because I’m 20 feet ahead? | 我? 为什么 因为我在前面二十步? |
[32:01] | That, and you haven’t said very much. | 是 而且你不怎么说话 |
[32:04] | What do you wanna hear? | 你想听什么? |
[32:07] | Tell me about your boyfriend. | 给我讲讲你的男朋友 |
[32:10] | -Got it. Thank you for that. -Got what? | -知道了 谢谢 -知道什么了? |
[32:13] | The final piece to the kind of guy you are. | 你这种类型的人的最后一面 |
[32:16] | Really? Wow. Do tell. | 真的 喔哦 说说看 |
[32:19] | You’re shallow. Solipsistic. | 你很肤浅 世故 |
[32:22] | Pathologically witty to cope with family stress. Father issues, obviously. | 机智的近乎病态处理家庭压力 显然是和父亲的关系问题 |
[32:27] | You consider yourself spiritual, just so you can meet women. | 你认为自己是精神上的 但只是为了能找到女人 |
[32:30] | Feelings weren’t honoured in your home, | 在家里感受得不到尊重 |
[32:32] | so you stopped developing them around 14, | 所以你在十四岁时停止了发展它们 |
[32:35] | leaving you severely emotionally retarded. | 让你变得严重感情迟钝 |
[32:38] | I prefer “challenged”, by the way. | 我更喜欢”残疾” |
[32:40] | You know, I tended bar in a little cantina down in Mexico. | 我在墨西哥的一个边界小城照管酒吧 |
[32:44] | -Got good at reading people myself. -Take your best shot. | -我也很擅长阅人 -试一试 |
[32:48] | You grew up on a farm. The boys found you quickly. | 你在一个农场长大 男孩迅速搭上你 |
[32:51] | All those sticky fumblings in the back of a car. | 只为在汽车后座里颠鸾倒凤 |
[32:55] | All the while dreaming of getting out, getting anywhere, all the way to the… | 你却希望远走,走到天涯海角 走到… |
[32:59] | The FBI. Cute. | 联邦调查局 很可爱 |
[33:02] | -Silence of the Lambs? -Yep. | -沉默的羔羊 -是的 |
[33:05] | You like movies? | 你喜欢电影? |
[33:08] | I’m gonna walk ahead now. | 我要走前面了 |
[33:12] | Fine. I’ll just walk by myself. | 好吧 我自己走 |
[33:20] | This is where you live? | 这就是你家? |
[33:23] | -That’s right. -I’m gonna stay outside. | -是的 -我在外面等着 |
[33:28] | Er, me, too. I’ll keep an eye on things. | 呃 我也是 我在这放哨 |
[34:04] | Oh! | 噢! |
[34:24] | What the? | 这是? |
[34:33] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[34:39] | I think she’s dead. | 我想她死了 |
[34:41] | What, from the cocoon? | 怎么 在茧里? |
[34:45] | They, er, they didn’t web her, you know. They… | 它们 它们没把她裹起来 它们… |
[34:48] | I don’t know. I don’t know. Maybe it’s because she was too weak. | 我不知道 也许是因为她太虚弱了 |
[34:54] | Or she’d already died. | 或她已经死了 |
[35:00] | You still have those smokes? | 你还有烟吗? |
[35:03] | Yeah. Yeah, I still got… Yeah. | 是的 是的 我还有… 是的 |
[35:06] | Hell, yeah, I still got those smokes. | 我当然还有烟 |
[35:11] | I picked the wrong time to quit. | 我的烟戒错了时候 |
[35:21] | I’m worried about her. | 我很担心她 |
[35:28] | Yeah. Ugh! | 是啊 呃! |
[35:35] | We’re done here. | 我们这里的事完了 |
[35:40] | Is that a gun? | 那是枪吗? |
[35:45] | I’ll… I’ll go talk to him. | 我去… 我去和他谈谈 |
[35:50] | I’m really sorry, Al, but, er, the gun, erm… | 我真的很遗憾 艾尔 但 那枪 呃… |
[35:54] | You know, if you use it, there’s only gonna be more of them. | 你知道 如果你用它 只会引来更多 |
[35:58] | Yeah, well, in case we run out of options, | 是的 以防我们没有选择 |
[36:02] | I wanna know it’s with me. | 我想知道它很我在一起 |
[36:11] | He’s fine. He’s fine. | 他很好 他很好 |
[36:14] | -Yeah. -Come on. | -是的 -快点 |
[36:21] | I think it’s just, you know, like a safety blanket, you know? | 我想这只是为了多一重保险 |
[36:25] | -Right. -Yeah. | -对 -是的 |
[36:27] | -Like Linus, but with a 12-gauge. -Yeah. | -就像莱纳斯 只是有十二口径 -是的 |
[36:33] | -Chad! Susan! -Shh! | -乍得! 苏珊! -嘘! |
[36:37] | It’s me! It’s Cindy! | 是我! 辛迪! |
[36:50] | -Your brother’s family? -No. | -你兄弟一家? -不是 |
[36:53] | -Neighbours. -Why are they here? | -邻居 -他们怎么在这里? |
[36:56] | Why are they all gathered in a clump together? | 为什么他们堆在一起? |
[36:59] | Susan? Susan! | 苏珊? 苏珊! |
[37:02] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[37:04] | -Susan. -Something carried them here? | -苏珊 -什么东西把他们搬过来的 |
[37:07] | Or dragged ’em. | 或是拖过来的 |
[37:10] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[37:12] | Come on. Wake up. Wake up, Susan. | 快点 醒醒 醒醒 苏珊 |
[37:16] | Can you see me? | 你能看见我吗? |
[37:19] | Don’t just stand there. Do something. | 别光站在那 做点什么 |
[37:24] | Chad? | 乍得? |
[37:33] | Al, don’t. | 艾尔 别 |
[37:39] | No! | 不! |
[37:41] | Chad. Chad, it’s me! | 乍得 乍得 是我啊! |
[38:06] | Oh! | 哦! |
[38:15] | -You’re killing him! -No shit! | -你们会杀死他的! -不是说笑的! |
[38:21] | Chad. | 乍得 |
[38:25] | -How bad? -Oh, I’ve done worse shaving. | -有多糟? -噢 我受过更重的刮伤 |
[38:30] | Oh! Oh, yeah, way worse. | 哦! 噢 是的 重得多 |
[38:37] | -No more. No more. -You sure? | -够了 够了 -你确定 |
[38:40] | I’m good. I’m solid. | 我很好 很好 |
[38:46] | -What the hell was that thing? -Some kind of hybrid. Us and them. | -那是什么东西? -一种杂交体 我们和它们 |
[38:51] | Look, I understand them wanting to eat us, | 我知道它们想吃了我们 |
[38:54] | but how does that fit into their plan? | 但那不符合逻辑 |
[38:57] | He was doing a job. Yeah. | 他在工作 是的 |
[39:00] | Carrying little cocoons around. Collecting them. | 把茧收集起来 |
[39:04] | -I mean, that thing’s screwed up. -That “thing” was my brother. | -那东西太恶心了 -那”东西”是我兄弟 |
[39:07] | I know. I’m sorry. He seemed nice. | 我知道 对不起 他看起来很不错 |
[39:10] | Just shut up. I’ve had enough of you people. | 闭嘴 我受够了你们 |
[39:16] | Even post-apocalypse, I’m the drunk asshole. | 在灾变之后 我仍是个醉酒的混蛋 |
[39:19] | Hm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[39:20] | Ow! | 噢哇! |
[39:21] | God! A little warning next time, please. | 上帝! 下次请先给个警告 |
[39:24] | -That’s gonna sting. -Oh. I get it. That’s funny. | -那会很刺痛 -噢 我知道了 很好笑 |
[39:28] | Listen, we’re gonna go check the doors and windows, | 听着 我们去检查门窗 |
[39:32] | make sure everything’s locked up. | 确保它们都锁好了 |
[39:34] | Come on, son. | 来吧 孩子 |
[39:35] | Listen to me. This is really important. | 听我说 这真的很重要 |
[39:39] | I need you to do me a favour. | 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[39:43] | If I ever turn into one of those things and you’re holding a shotgun… | 如果我变成那东西 而你拿着一把散弹枪… |
[39:50] | …don’t… hurt me. | …别… 伤害我 |
[39:55] | Just run away. | 只管跑开就是了 |
[39:58] | OK? | 行吗? |
[40:02] | I used to want something like this to happen, some kind of cataclysmic event. | 我过去常希望发生这样的事 一些大灾难 |
[40:07] | It seemed really sexy for it to come down to, like, | 它看来真的很酷 只剩下了比如 |
[40:10] | me and a dog and a woman and a muscle car. | 我 一条狗 一个女人还有一辆大功率汽车 |
[40:15] | We’d find a cabin in the woods and do our part to repopulate the planet. | 我们得在树林里找个小屋然后开始再造世界 |
[40:19] | At night we’d, like, tell our feral, spiky-haired little children | 晚上我们给我们那蓬头乱发的野孩子讲 |
[40:24] | stories of, er, of “the before times”. | 从前的故事 |
[40:28] | When I was young, before I knew it wasn’t a real job, | 我小时候知道那不是个真正的工作之前 |
[40:33] | I used to wanna grow up and be a motorcycle girl. | 我常想长大成为一名摩托车女郎 |
[40:36] | That’s awesome. | 那太棒了 |
[40:39] | Seriously, I could totally see you doing that. | 说真的 我认为你能做那个 |
[40:42] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[40:44] | -I have a confession to make. -OK. | -我得坦白一件事情 -好的 |
[40:49] | You are on match. com? | 你上match交友网? |
[40:52] | -No. -Oh. Neither am I. | -不 -我也不上 |
[40:55] | I’m not a medical doctor. | 我不是个医学博士 |
[40:58] | I have my doctorate. Erm… Well, I’m getting my doctorate. | 我有博士头衔 呃… 我取得了博士头衔 |
[41:03] | In what? | 哪方面的? |
[41:05] | Psychology. | 心理学 |
[41:07] | Got it. Thanks for that. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[41:10] | The final piece of the puzzle that tells me the type of girl you really are. | 谜语的最后部分告诉了我你是哪类型的女孩 |
[41:14] | I stretched the truth because I don’t like to be questioned. | 我修改了事实是因为我不喜欢被盘问 |
[41:18] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[41:21] | OK, you’re right. I’m sorry. That was a question. I get it. | 好吧 你是对的 对不起 那是个问题 我懂了 |
[41:24] | -Hold still. -Wait. | -别动 -等等 |
[41:26] | OK, I gotta know a few things about you first. | 我得想知道你的一些事 |
[41:29] | When’s your birthday? I mean, what sign are you? | 你的生日是那天? 你是什么星座的? |
[41:32] | Are you stalling right now? | 你是在拖延时间吗? |
[41:35] | -Stalling? -Yeah. | -拖延时间? -是的 |
[41:36] | Why the hell? No. I just wanna know what time it is. | 为什么? 没有 我只是想知道是哪天 |
[41:40] | -Where’s the… -It’s time to man up. | -哪里… -是拿出点男人样来的时候了 |
[41:42] | No. OK. | 不 好吧 |
[41:44] | Alright. No, wait, no, wait. I really wanted to tell you something. | 好吧 不 等等 我真的想告诉你点事 |
[41:51] | I lost my mom recently, too. | 我母亲刚过世了 |
[41:55] | I, er… I know it… it feels, er… | 我 呃… 我知道… 那就像 呃… |
[42:00] | I just wish that there was something more, you know, that I could have done. | 我只是希望我在她生前能多为她做些什么 |
[42:09] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[42:11] | I’m… really sorry. | 我… 真的很抱歉 |
[42:50] | You’re lucky, Mary. | 你很幸运 玛丽 |
[43:30] | Oh, jeez. Oh! | 噢 上帝 噢! |
[43:32] | I thought you heard me. | 我以为你听到了 |
[43:34] | No. No, I was, erm… somewhere else. | 没有 我在 呃… 想其他事 |
[43:42] | -Cooper OK? -Erm, yeah. | -库珀还好吗? -呃 是的 |
[43:45] | He passed out early on, which was probably for the best. | 他之前昏过去了 这样最好 |
[43:54] | -How you doing? -Oh, fair to middlin’. | -你怎么样? -噢 还行 |
[44:03] | Na zdarovye. | 干杯 |
[44:11] | We gotta get the world back on its feet, Al. | 我们得让这个世界恢复正常 艾尔 |
[44:14] | Can’t stand warm beer. | 不能沉迷于温暖的啤酒之中 |
[44:17] | The way you took care of him, | 你照顾他的方式 |
[44:20] | you’d do the same for my son, right? | 你同样会为我儿子那么做 是吗? |
[44:23] | Of course. Why would you ask that? | 当然 为什这么问? |
[44:28] | Never stop being a parent. | 作父母的总是为孩子着想 |
[44:44] | Cooper. | 库珀 |
[44:46] | Cooper. | 库珀 |
[44:48] | My brother wasn’t a bad man. | 我兄弟不是坏人 |
[44:52] | -I just want you to know that. -Yeah. | -我只是想让你知道那个 -是啊 |
[44:55] | Look, we all get that, you know? | 我们都知道那个 好吗? |
[44:58] | I don’t care what the others get. | 我不在乎其他人怎么看 |
[45:02] | I only care about you. | 我只在乎你 |
[45:06] | -Erm… -Chad… | -呃… -乍得… |
[45:10] | He looked out for me, you know? | 他照顾我 你知道吗? |
[45:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[45:14] | I’m wondering who’s gonna do that now. | 我在想现在谁会来照顾我 |
[45:20] | Er… | 呃… |
[45:27] | Er… | 呃… |
[45:43] | I’m not… in the same head space… | 我没有… 与你处于… |
[45:50] | …as you are, you know? | 同一个阶层 你知道吗? |
[45:52] | -Yeah, but I could change that. -No. No. | -是的 但我能改变 -不 不 |
[45:57] | No. I don’t want you to, OK? | 不 我不想要你改变 好吗? |
[46:01] | I know some really crazy shit is going down, you know? Heavy stuff… | 我知道发生了一些很疯狂的事 很沉重的东西… |
[46:05] | Ow! Ow! | 噢! 噢! |
[46:08] | Ow! | 噢! |
[46:09] | Ow! Ow! | 噢! 噢! |
[46:22] | -You OK? -Yeah. | -你还好吧? -是的 |
[46:36] | Hey, anyone else think that plume of smoke could be their nest? | 嘿 还有其他人认为那个冒烟的也许是它们的巢穴吗? |
[46:40] | -Hm-hmm. -Makes sense they’d have a home base. | -嗯哼 -它们有个老巢这说得通 |
[46:42] | Seems like some kind of a focal point for them. | 看起来像是它们的据点 |
[46:46] | Sara, please stop staring at the smoke. | 莎拉 别盯着那烟看了 |
[46:50] | If that plume is the nest, my mom could be there. | 如果那烟是巢穴 我妈妈可能在那里 |
[46:53] | Even if we went, | 即使我们去了 |
[46:55] | the chances that we would find your mom and make it out alive, I mean… | 我们能找到你妈妈并把她活着带出来的机会… |
[47:02] | If somebody you loved were there, you’d go. | 如果你爱的人在那里 你也会去的 |
[47:04] | Well, someone who loves you might not want you to go. | 那么 有个爱你的人也许不希望你去 |
[47:12] | After your dad’s, I’m not going to Gibsonton. I’m going to the nest. | 到你爸爸那后 我不去吉布森顿 我要去那巢穴 |
[47:19] | Oh! | 噢 |
[47:22] | Just be quiet. They’ll pass by. | 安静 它们会飞过去的 |
[47:39] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[47:41] | What? | 什么? |
[47:43] | All of you can just go to hell. | 你们全部去死吧 |
[47:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[47:52] | -Hey! -Fuck. Cin… Cindy. | -嘿! -妈的 辛… 辛迪 |
[47:55] | -Here I am! Right here! -Cindy, please. Cindy. | -我在这里! 这里! -辛迪 拜托 辛迪 |
[48:00] | -Shut your mouth! -Come and get me! | -闭嘴! -来抓我吧! |
[48:04] | -Come on. -Down here! Take me away! | -快来 -下来! 把我抓走! |
[48:07] | -Oh, God! -Be quiet. | -噢 上帝! -安静 |
[48:09] | No! I’m in charge now! | 不! 现在我说了算! |
[48:12] | -Here we are! Five of us! -Cindy. | -我们在这里! 五个! -辛迪 |
[48:14] | -God help me if you don’t shut up. -Hold on. | -我发誓如果你再不闭嘴 -等等 |
[48:16] | If you don’t shut up, they’ll kill all of us. | 你不住嘴它们会杀光我们 |
[48:18] | Good! I want out of this nightmare! | 很好! 我要结束这场噩梦! |
[48:23] | For fuck’s sake. | 妈妈的 |
[48:27] | Al… | 艾尔… |
[48:32] | -She wouldn’t shut up. -Run! | -她不会住嘴的 -跑! |
[48:47] | Run! | 跑! |
[49:03] | Oh, shit. | 噢 妈的 |
[49:06] | No! | 不! |
[49:24] | -Don’t let go! -I won’t! | -别放手! -我不会的! |
[50:12] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[50:27] | Yo, Dad? | 哟 爸爸? |
[50:45] | No sign of him? | 没他的影子? |
[50:47] | No, no. He’s, erm… | 没 他 呃… |
[50:51] | He’s in the den. He’s webbed to his exercise bike. | 他在洞里 他被裹在了健身自行车上 |
[51:01] | -Don’t you think you should go back… -Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -你认为你应该回去… -是的 是的 |
[51:04] | Yeah, I know. I’m… I’m prepping. | 是的 我知道 我… 我在做准备 |
[51:07] | I’m working up to it, OK? | 我正在努力 行吗? |
[51:13] | We shouldn’t be sitting on these. They’re… They’re for looks. | 我们不该坐在这上面 它们… 它们是装饰用的 |
[51:17] | Whatever. It’s fine. | 管它的 没事 |
[51:21] | Lucy! | 露西! |
[51:24] | -Come! -Dad! Dad! | -来! -爸爸! 爸爸! |
[51:27] | Dad, what are you doing? I just told you that they’re sensitive to sound. | 爸爸 你在干什么? 我刚给你说了它们对声音很敏感 |
[51:31] | Oh, well, I’m sorry. Lucy’s gone. | 噢 是的 对不起 露西不见了 |
[51:33] | OK, I’m sorry, too, alright? I just… You can’t call for her, OK? | 我也很遗憾 我只是… 你不能喊她 行吗? |
[51:38] | -What if that was you out there? -It’s not me any more. | -如果是你在外面呢? -但那不是我 |
[51:41] | -No, just your little sister. -Don’t call her that. She’s a dog. | -不是 只是你的小妹妹 -别那样叫她 她是只狗 |
[51:45] | -She can take care of herself. -Like hell she can. | -她能自己照顾自己 -她能才怪 |
[51:47] | She’s got a bow in her hair, for Christ’s sake. | 她头发上有个蝴蝶结 上帝啊 |
[51:53] | You know, I can’t believe this happened. | 我不能相信这发生了 |
[51:56] | Just when you were beginning to get your career off the ground. | 就在你刚刚退休的时候 |
[52:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[52:03] | I’m gonna go make a meal, OK? | 我去做饭了 |
[52:07] | I’m sure you’re hungry, too. | 我想你也饿了 |
[52:11] | Do you have any maps inside, Dad? | 你屋里有地图吗 爸爸? |
[52:13] | In my office. | 在我办公室 |
[52:15] | In… I’m allowed? I can unlock it? | 在… 我能进去吗? |
[52:20] | Dad, I’m… I’m sure she’s gonna turn up, OK? | 爸爸 我… 我相信她会回来的 |
[52:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[52:31] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[52:41] | Is that local? What are you doing? | 那是本地的吗? 你在干什么? |
[52:44] | I can’t read a goddamn thing without my glasses. | 没有眼镜我看不清东西 |
[52:47] | -Maybe I could look at it first. -Could you wait for eight seconds? | -也许我能先看看 -你能再等八秒钟吗? |
[52:59] | -Hey, how’s the food? -Mm. | -嘿 食物怎么样 -嗯 |
[53:03] | Al? | 艾尔? |
[53:05] | -What? -How’s the food? | -什么? -食物怎么样 |
[53:09] | Oh, yeah. Good. | 噢 很好 |
[53:13] | Goddamn. I left them in the kitchen. | 妈的 我把他们忘在厨房了 |
[53:16] | In the kitchen? Dad, Dad. | 在厨房? 爸爸 爸爸 |
[53:17] | Before you go into the kitchen, can I see the map for a minute, please? | 你去厨房之前能给我看看地图吗? |
[53:21] | -Without me showing you how? No. -How to read a map? | -没有我教你看? 不 -怎么看地图? |
[53:25] | Properly, yes. | 正确的看 是的 |
[53:26] | We’re just gonna plot the quickest route to Gibsonton. That is the original plan? | 我们只是要找出去吉布森顿最快的路线 那是原始计划吗? |
[53:31] | Well, yeah, the original plan was that, but now some… | 是的 原始计划就是那样 但现在… |
[53:35] | -The objective remains the same. -There’s been unexpected occurrences. | -目标依然没有变 -但现在发生了无法预料的事 |
[53:39] | -Cooper, come on. -Some serious shit has gone down. | -库珀 得了 -有些很严重的事情发生了 |
[53:46] | Al? | 艾尔? |
[53:51] | Holy shit. Holy shit. Al? | 妈的 妈的 艾尔? |
[54:04] | Al? | 艾尔? |
[54:06] | Al, Al, Al! | 艾尔 艾尔 艾尔! |
[54:09] | Al! Please, Al, it’s Cooper. Let me go. | 艾尔! 这是库珀 放开我 |
[54:12] | Hugo’s over there. Hugo’s right over there, Al. | 雨果在那边 雨果就在那里 艾尔 |
[54:16] | -We’re all friends. -Put him down! Put him down! | -我们是朋友 -放下他! 放下他! |
[54:20] | Al, Al, remember your wife? | 艾尔 艾尔 记得你妻子吗? |
[54:23] | -Remember your wife? -Mary. | -记得你妻子吗? -玛丽 |
[54:26] | Yeah, Mary. That’s right. | 是的 玛丽 |
[54:44] | He told me to. | 他要我这么做的 |
[54:49] | I think we should get out of here. | 我认为我该离开这里 |
[54:52] | Those gunshots were loud enough to… | 这些枪声足够… |
[54:58] | No, Dad, Dad! Don’t fire that gun again, OK? | 不 爸爸 别再开枪了 好吧? |
[55:01] | Fine. I’ll Tase his ass. | 好吧 我会打扁它 |
[55:14] | Wow. It’s working. | 喔哦 这能行 |
[55:17] | -Die, you bastard. Die. -It’s really working. | -死吧 你狗娘养的 死吧 -这真的有用 |
[55:26] | -Goddamn it! -You got that bad. | -妈的! -你身上真多 |
[55:28] | I’m OK, really. I didn’t really get… | 我很好 真的 我没怎么沾上… |
[55:35] | Hey, let’s move. | 嘿 我们走 |
[55:40] | Lucy? | 露西? |
[55:43] | It’s not Lucy any more, Dad. What are you doing? | 它不是露西了 爸爸 你在干什么? |
[55:46] | Lucy. Weenie, Lucy. Weenie. | 露西 喂喂 露西 喂喂 |
[55:49] | -It’s not gonna work, Dad. -Weenie. See? | -那没用的 爸爸 -喂喂 看见没? |
[55:52] | Get the Weenie, Lucy. | 去捡过来 露西 |
[55:55] | Gee, Lucy. | 天啊 露西 |
[55:57] | Dad! Dad! | 爸! 爸! |
[56:00] | Come on! In the shelter! Come on! Get your butt down there. | 快! 进防空洞! 快点 快进去 |
[56:06] | That was meant to be decorative. Come on! | 那本来是用来装饰的 快! |
[56:09] | Hugo! Come on! | 雨果! 快来! |
[56:27] | -OK. -OK. | -好了 -好 |
[56:30] | -Good night. -What? | -晚安 -什么? |
[56:32] | I’m glad your poor mother isn’t alive to hear this. | 我很高兴你可怜的母亲没活着见到这些 |
[56:36] | It’s been a month. You hear me? Hello? | 都过了一个月了 你听到了吗? 喂? |
[56:41] | Jesus Christ! You could have killed me, lady! | 天啊 你可能会杀了我 女士! |
[56:44] | That happens when you wander blindly into the street. | 你瞎头瞎脑的冲到街上就会发生这样的事 |
[56:47] | -Well, I was about to cross. -Yeah, illegally. | -我正要过马路 -是的 非法的 |
[56:50] | -Illegally. Are you drunk? -Are you deranged? | -非法? 你喝醉了? -你是精神错乱? |
[56:53] | God! I am parking. | 上帝 我在停车 |
[56:55] | You can’t park in front of the fire hydrant. You see it? | 你不能停在消防栓前面 看见了吗? |
[56:58] | Wow, nothing gets past you. Alright. Why don’t we just call it even? | 哇奥 你也没什么事 我们就算扯平了 |
[57:04] | People like you, honestly… | 老实说 像你这样的人… |
[57:07] | Hey, pick a lane! | 嘿 看路! |
[57:10] | -Hey. -You know, you’re really… | -嘿 -你知道吗 你真是… |
[57:13] | No, no, no. No, no. Listen, listen. | 不 不 不 听着 听着 |
[57:17] | My number. In case you decide there’s any damage to the front of your vehicle. | 我的电话号码 以防你发现你的车子前面有什么损伤 |
[57:21] | Oh, OK. And you just happened to have it written down? | 噢 好的 你刚好有个已经写下来的? |
[57:26] | That’s a fantastic question. | 那是个绝妙的问题 |
[57:28] | No. Mm-mm. No. | 不 不是 |
[57:30] | I was gonna give it to the girl that works in my Starbucks. | 我本来是要拿给那个在星巴克上班的女孩 |
[57:34] | And I offered it. She said no. | 我给了她 她拒绝了 |
[57:37] | Can I get yours, too, in case I wanna sue you? | 能把你的给我吗? 以防我想告你 |
[57:42] | Or ask you to dinner? | 或请你吃晚饭 |
[57:47] | How about this… Cooper? | 这样怎么样… 库珀? |
[57:51] | I’ll leave it so that I contact you… if I decide there’s damage. | 我收下它我会联系你… 如果我发现有损伤的话 |
[57:56] | Well, I hope you do. | 我希望你发现 |
[58:00] | Cooper! | 库珀! |
[58:26] | Huh. Even in a crisis, you sleep late. | 即时在危险中你还是起得晚 |
[58:29] | I made some Joe. | 我做了些乔 |
[58:37] | You know, I tried the shortwave this morning. | 今早我试了短波 |
[58:41] | A few automated distress signals, but no live broadcast. | 有一些微弱的自动信号 但没有直播 |
[58:45] | I never heard that before. | 我之前没听过那些 |
[58:48] | -What’s this? -Oh, yeah. | -这是什么? -噢 是的 |
[58:50] | Those hearing aids, they got fried. The bug juice just toasted ’em. | 那是助听器 它们被虫子的汁液侵坏了 |
[58:56] | Now, Hugo and I are gonna be ready to leave in a second. | 现在 我和雨果准备好要走了 |
[59:01] | Put these on ASAP. | 尽快穿上这些 |
[59:04] | Camo? Dad, the… the bugs are blind, Dad. | 迷彩服? 爸爸 那… 那些虫子是瞎子 |
[59:08] | If we move at five miles per hour, | 如果我们每小时走五英里 |
[59:10] | we should make it to Gibsonton by sundown. | 我们在日落之前就能到吉布森顿 |
[59:12] | I think I should be involved in the decision making from now on. | 我认为以后做决定时我应该参与进来 |
[59:16] | Cooper, come on. You’re here. You made it here. | 库珀 得了 你在这里 你来到了这里 |
[59:20] | Well done. Bravo. | 干的好 勇士 |
[59:22] | Now, just drop your ego. Let me take over. | 现在 放下你的自负 让我来接管 |
[59:25] | Drop? | 放下? |
[59:27] | Dad, look, I was thinking last night, you know. | 爸爸 我昨晚就像 你知道 |
[59:30] | I was gonna say something. I should have. | 我要说些什么我应该做的 |
[59:34] | -I think I should go to the nest. -What? | -我认为我应该去那巢穴 -什么? |
[59:38] | That girl, Sara, might be there or might not be there, but… | 那女孩 莎拉 可能在那也可能没在 但… |
[59:42] | -You have a plan to go to the nest? -No, I don’t, but… Look, I think… | -你有去巢穴的计划吗? -不 我没有 但… 我想 |
[59:46] | Dad, I’ve never done anything in my life that merits, you know… | 我这辈子没干过什么有益的事 |
[59:52] | I’m selfish. In fact, I’m solipsistic. | 我自私 事实上 我以自我为中心 |
[59:56] | That’s a real word. Look it up in the dictionary. It’s in there. | 那是个真的词 你去查字典 它在里面 |
[59:59] | -I’m aware it’s a word. -OK, well, then… | -我知道那是个词 -好的 那么… |
[1:00:04] | Look, I don’t expect you to go. | 听着 我不期望你去 |
[1:00:07] | But I really think I should go, and I don’t think I can do it by myself. | 但我真的认为我应该去 我觉得我一个人做不了 |
[1:00:10] | -I think I need… I need your help. -I think it’s a crazy idea. | -我想我需要… 我需要你的帮助 -我认为那是个疯狂的主意 |
[1:00:14] | Of course you’d say that. Of course you’d think it was crazy. | 你当然会那么说 你当然会认为那很疯狂 |
[1:00:17] | Because, you know, feelings were never honoured in our home. | 因为你知道 在我们家里你从不尊重我的感受 |
[1:00:29] | Let me tell you a little story. You’re an idiot. | 让我告诉你一个小故事 你是个白痴 |
[1:00:33] | Oh, my God. I’m done. | 噢 上帝 我说完了 |
[1:00:34] | -Always a pissing contest. -I’ve no time for this. I’m done. | -这总是各讨厌的争论 -我没时间 我说完了 |
[1:00:42] | Alright. So what do you want? An apology? | 好吧 那你想要什么? 一个道歉? |
[1:00:47] | If you did, then what would that be for, huh? | 如果你道歉了 那你是为什么道歉? |
[1:00:50] | I have no idea. You and your mother were always the hypersensitive ones. | 我不知道 你和你妈总是过分敏感 |
[1:00:55] | -I don’t have those needs. -Mom was not hypersensitive, OK? | -我没有那种需要 -妈妈不是敏感过分 好吗? |
[1:00:59] | See what I mean? | 看见了吗? |
[1:01:01] | Would it kill you just to admit for one second | 你承认一次我到目前为止 |
[1:01:07] | that what I’ve done so far isn’t terrible? | 做的还不算太糟会杀了你吗? |
[1:01:10] | Cooper, you just don’t make good decisions, alright? | 库珀 你只是不能作出好的决定 好吗? |
[1:01:15] | Somewhere along the line, you did not develop good logic skills. | 你的逻辑思维能力没有得到很好的发展 |
[1:01:23] | Are you gonna take this innocent with you on your suicide mission? | 你要把这个无辜的人卷入你的自杀行动吗? |
[1:01:28] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:01:29] | Hugo, you’re gonna stay with my dad. | 雨果 你和我爸爸呆在一起 |
[1:01:34] | Thank you. You’ve saved my life a trillion times. | 谢谢你 你亿万次挽救了我的生命 |
[1:01:39] | Goddamn it, Coop! He’s following you. | 妈的 库珀! 他在跟着你 |
[1:01:44] | Hugo, stay with my dad, OK? | 雨果 和我爸爸呆在一起 好吗? |
[1:01:52] | He’s still following. | 他仍跟着 |
[1:01:54] | Hugo, stay with my dad! | 雨果 和我爸爸呆在一起 |
[1:01:58] | -OK? -Cooper, goddamn it! This is idiocy! | -知道了吗 -库珀 妈的 这是白痴行为! |
[1:02:28] | -Unit three to base. -Go ahead. | -第三小队呼叫基地 -讲 |
[1:02:31] | -I got one, right in front of me. -We’re ready for him. Bring him in. | -我抓到一个 就在我面前 -我们已经在找他了 带他进来 |
[1:02:35] | Go. | 走 |
[1:02:39] | -Look, brother… -Move. | -听着 兄弟… -走 |
[1:02:41] | I don’t want any trouble, OK? I just… I gotta be somewhere, OK? | 我不想惹麻烦 好吗? 我只是… 我得去个地方 |
[1:02:49] | -Is that right? -Oh, yeah. | -是吗? -噢 是的 |
[1:02:57] | I can do you right here. It makes no difference to me. | 我能在这就把你办了 这对我来说没有区别 |
[1:03:01] | Now start walking. | 现在出发 |
[1:03:03] | Get going. | 快走 |
[1:03:11] | -You guys are cops? -Basically. | -你们是警察? -基本上 |
[1:03:13] | Basically, what the hell do you want with me? | 基本上 你他妈要我干什么? |
[1:03:15] | Put you out of your misery, if need be. | 结束你的痛苦 如果需要的话 |
[1:03:18] | Out of my misery? Would you? Stop pointing that at me, OK? | 结束我的痛苦? 你能吗? 别指着我了 行吗? |
[1:03:22] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:03:26] | Hey, hey! No one’s talking to you. | 嘿 嘿! 没人在和你说话 |
[1:03:34] | Hey, quiet! Look, I’m not gonna have any plotting on my watch. Is that clear? | 嘿 安静! 别想在我的看管下密谋些什么 清楚吗? |
[1:03:38] | Nobody’s plotting. Listen, you have to be stung to become a hybrid, OK? | 没人在密谋 听着 只有被刺了才会变成杂合体 |
[1:03:42] | They’ll swoop down behind you and get you… | 它们从你后面猛扑下来然后把你… |
[1:03:44] | -Base, this is Jed. -Go ahead. | -基地 这是杰德 -请讲 |
[1:03:46] | I thought I told you two to meet me up front. | 我认为我告诉过你们俩到前面来见我 |
[1:03:49] | Yeah, OK. Well, we had an unexpected arrival. | 是的 好的 我们有个不速之客 |
[1:04:14] | -Leechee? -Leechee. S? Leechee. Leechee. | -里奇? -里奇 对 里奇 |
[1:05:57] | Oh! | 噢! |
[1:06:13] | -Get on in there! -And shut the fuck up. | -进去! -他妈的闭嘴 |
[1:06:15] | – Move it. -Separate ’em. | -快走 -分开他们 |
[1:06:17] | Put him in with the new fish. Put him with the Spaniard. | 把他和新来的关一起 他和西班牙人一起 |
[1:06:22] | -You have no idea who I am. -You’re this close to being nobody. | -你不知道我是谁 -你差点谁都不是 |
[1:06:26] | Back up against the wall. Now! | 退向里面的墙壁 |
[1:06:31] | Come on. Get in there. | 快 进去 |
[1:06:33] | -Hey. – Watch it. | -嘿 -小心 |
[1:06:35] | Relax. Hey, listen, listen, are you… | 放松 嘿 听着 听着 你是… |
[1:06:38] | Are you the one who’s in charge here? I gotta tell you something important. | 你是这里的负责人吗? 我有重要的事要告诉你 |
[1:06:43] | There’s a really easy way to figure out who’ll become a bug and who won’t, OK? | 要分辨谁会变成虫子谁不会很简单 |
[1:06:47] | Listen, it’s simple. You just check the lower back, OK? | 这很简单 你只要检查后背下面 |
[1:06:50] | If you’ve been stung, it’s just right here. | 如果你被刺了 就这这里 |
[1:06:53] | Just lift up his shirt. And then we’ll all be friends and stop fighting. | 只需要掀起他的衣服 我们就能停止争斗成为朋友 |
[1:06:56] | Shut the fuck up! Just shut the fuck up. | 他妈的闭嘴 闭他妈的嘴 |
[1:06:59] | -OK. -No, no. I think the kid’s right. | -好吧 -不 不 我想那孩子是对的 |
[1:07:01] | Take me first. These goddamn things are cutting into my wrists. | 让我先来 这东西卡进了我的手表 |
[1:07:04] | This isn’t rocket surgery here. Come on. | 这又不是给火箭做手术 快啊 |
[1:07:07] | Check us all and then we’ll shake hands and get to the work at hand. | 检查我们所有人然后我们可以握手和一起工作 |
[1:07:10] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:07:13] | -Go ahead. -Attaboy. | -去吧 -好样的! |
[1:07:18] | What the fuck? | 怎么他妈的回事 |
[1:07:23] | -Daddy. -I’ll snap her neck like a twig. | -爸爸 -我会折断她的脖子 |
[1:07:27] | -That’s my daughter. -And that’s my son. | -那是我女儿 -那是我儿子 |
[1:07:31] | Alright, you toss the keys over to him. | 把钥匙扔给他 |
[1:07:34] | -Baby. -Nice and easy. | -宝贝 -乖乖的 |
[1:07:35] | It’s gonna be OK. | 会没事的 |
[1:07:42] | That’s my girl. Waste him. | 那才是我的女孩 解决他 |
[1:07:45] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不! |
[1:07:48] | Baby! Baby! | 宝贝! 宝贝 |
[1:07:53] | Oh, fuck. | 噢 操 |
[1:08:02] | Goddamn son of a… | 她奶奶的… |
[1:08:05] | Don’t! | 别! |
[1:08:15] | There must be a back door here. | 这里肯定有个后门 |
[1:08:21] | Well, come on. It’s gonna be bug-a-palooza here in a second. | 快点 这里马上会有一场”虫尘暴” |
[1:08:28] | -Whoa! -What? | -喔! -什么? |
[1:08:29] | -Candy. -No, no, Dad, we have no time. | -糖 -不 不 爸爸 我们没时间 |
[1:08:32] | Maybe we do, if we’re gonna go into that nest. | 也许有 如果我们要去那巢穴的话 |
[1:08:36] | You wanna do that? | 你要去吗? |
[1:08:37] | If what happened to Albert’s gonna happen to me, I wanna go out in style. | 发生在艾伯特身上的事也会在我身上发生 我想死的其所 |
[1:08:44] | -I don’t think there’s anything left. -Yeah, maybe, maybe. | -没剩下什么东西了 -是的 也许 也许 |
[1:08:49] | What are you gonna do, make a citizen’s arrest? | 你要怎么做 做个逮捕人一样逮捕它们? |
[1:08:53] | Let’s see. | 让我们看看 |
[1:08:56] | Ah. | 啊 |
[1:08:58] | Huh? | 哼? |
[1:09:03] | -Dad, we gotta go. -Yeah, I know. | -爸 我们得走了 -是的 我知道 |
[1:09:06] | Well, hello. | 噢 你好 |
[1:09:17] | Hey, Dad. | 嘿 爸 |
[1:09:19] | Let’s use these. It’s faster than walking, right? | 让我们用这个 这比走着快 |
[1:09:22] | And just as quiet. | 也一样安静 |
[1:09:40] | Hugo and I got about as far as the end of the street this morning, | 今天早上雨果和我大概走了一条街那么远 |
[1:09:44] | we passed this little dachshund, all webbed up. | 我们遇见了一只被裹起来的德国猎犬 |
[1:09:48] | I couldn’t just leave it, so I unwrapped it. | 我不能把它留在那不管 我解开了它 |
[1:09:51] | Little damn thing started barking its fool head off. | 小狗日的大声地叫了起来 |
[1:09:54] | I was trying to keep its mouth shut when I felt something drop down behind me. | 我正在试图让它闭嘴 我感觉到后面有东西掉了下来 |
[1:09:58] | Damn little dog. It’s pretty funny, actually. | 该死的小狗 其实那很有趣 |
[1:10:01] | You’re enjoying this? | 你很享受这个? |
[1:10:04] | Yeah, sure. I’m in my element. | 是的 我很喜欢 |
[1:10:07] | Haven’t had this much fun since Fallujah. | 自从费卢杰以来很久没这么开心了 |
[1:10:09] | Fallujah. Am I adopted? | 费卢杰 我是收养的? |
[1:10:12] | -Tell me about this game. -What game? | -告诉我关于这游戏 -什么游戏 |
[1:10:15] | The one Maureen was gonna fire you for. | 那个莫林因此要解雇你的 |
[1:10:18] | It’s pretty simple, really. | 这很简单 真的 |
[1:10:20] | You call out to somebody when their back’s turned, you say their name, | 你在背后叫一个人的名字 |
[1:10:25] | and then, well, when they turn back around, you pretend like you didn’t. | 然后 当他们转过身来 你假装没叫过 |
[1:10:30] | Huh! | 唔! |
[1:10:32] | Dad, it’s just fun, OK? | 爸 那只是为了好玩 好吧? |
[1:10:34] | Yeah, if you’re six. You know, your mother was proud of you. | 是的 如果你六岁的话 你知道吗 你妈妈为你感到骄傲 |
[1:10:38] | No matter how much I argued about how your life was directionless, | 不管我怎么争辩关于你的生活没有方向 |
[1:10:42] | she was always proud. | 她总是很骄傲 |
[1:10:44] | I’d bitch about how you only had done three semesters at the college, | 我说你大学只读了三个学期 |
[1:10:47] | but she said you always had to do things differently. | 但她说你总是与众不同 |
[1:10:51] | She was proud that you made your own way, followed your own path. | 她自豪你选择自己的路 走自己的路 |
[1:10:54] | Oh! Look out! | 噢! 小心 |
[1:10:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:11:03] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[1:11:13] | Well, that’s certainly gonna lower property values. | 那肯定会使土地价贬值 |
[1:11:17] | -What do we once we’re in there? -Find a weak spot. | -我们到了这该做什么 -找一个弱点 |
[1:11:20] | -The area that’ll hurt ’em the most. -And Sara. | -对它们伤害最大的地方 -还有莎拉 |
[1:11:24] | Sure, if we can. Then we plant our bomb and run like hell. | 当然 如果我们可以的话 然后我们置下炸弹快速跑开 |
[1:12:33] | Oh, God! | 噢 上帝 |
[1:12:36] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[1:12:38] | Dad? Dad, what’s wrong? | 爸爸? 爸爸 怎么了? |
[1:12:41] | -I… My stomach. -You should sit down. | -我… 我的胃 -你应该坐下 |
[1:12:43] | -No. -You gotta sit down. | -不 -你得坐下 |
[1:12:45] | What? | 什么? |
[1:12:46] | I said… I’m sorry. | 我说… 对不起 |
[1:12:49] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么? |
[1:12:51] | I’d rather have you hate me than be dead. | 我宁愿你恨我也不愿你去死 |
[1:12:54] | No, no. Dad, no. Dad! | 不 不 爸爸 不 爸爸! |
[1:12:57] | Hu… Hugo! No! | 雨… 雨果! 不! |
[1:13:00] | Hugo! Fuck. Dad! | 雨果! 操 爸爸! |
[1:13:03] | -Dad… -She’s gone. | -爸爸… -她死了 |
[1:13:06] | The chances of Sara being alive are zero. | 莎拉还活着的机会是零 |
[1:13:08] | -Dad, you can’t do this. -This is for you. | -爸爸 你不能这么做 -这是给你的 |
[1:13:11] | No, Dad. I wanna do this, Dad. You don’t understand. | 不 爸爸 我想做这个 爸爸 你不明白 |
[1:13:14] | -The keys. -Dad… | -钥匙 -爸爸 |
[1:13:16] | You get out of here when Hugo wakes up and you go away as far as you can. | 当雨果醒了你就离开这里 越快越好 |
[1:13:19] | -No, Dad! -I love you. | -不 爸爸! -我爱你! |
[1:13:22] | Then don’t leave me here! | 那就别把我留在这! |
[1:13:25] | Dad! Goddamn it. | 爸爸! 该死! |
[1:13:27] | Goddamn it! | 该死! |
[1:13:29] | Hugo. Damn it. | 雨果 该死 |
[1:14:53] | It’s so dark in here. It’s pitch black. I don’t know if we can… | 这里太黑了 伸手不见五指 我不知道我们能不能… |
[1:15:06] | We’re OK. OK. | 我们没事 没事 |
[1:15:08] | Thank you, buddy. Thanks, buddy. | 谢谢你 哥们 谢谢 |
[1:15:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:15:15] | Oh, hey, hey. | 噢 嘿 嘿 |
[1:15:19] | It works. | 这是好的 |
[1:15:22] | One, two… Oh, wait, wait. Listen. Hey, listen to me. | 一 二… 噢 等等 听着 嘿 听我说 |
[1:15:26] | I know you can’t hear me, but I need you to understand something. | 我知道你听不到我 但我需要你明白一些事 |
[1:15:30] | You don’t have to go in there, but I do, OK? You don’t have… | 你不必进去 但我必须得进去 好吗? 你不必… |
[1:15:37] | And you’re going anyway. That’s awesome. | 总之你都进去了 那太好了 |
[1:15:40] | That’s fantastic. Wait for me. It’s dark. | 这棒极了 等等我 很黑 |
[1:16:01] | Oh, God! | 哦 天啊! |
[1:16:08] | Sara? Sara? | 莎拉? 莎拉? |
[1:16:11] | Uh-huh. Yeah. | 嗯哼 是的 |
[1:16:13] | I’m Ethan. Cooper’s dad. | 我是伊桑 库珀的爸爸 |
[1:16:16] | Oh! | 噢! |
[1:16:19] | -Oh, my God. -It’s OK. It’s OK. | -噢 上帝 -没事 没事 |
[1:16:24] | Here, I got it. | 这里 我来 |
[1:16:26] | Oh, thanks. Now, the way I came in will take you to the outside. | 噢 谢谢 现在 我进来的路将把你带出去 |
[1:16:31] | You take two lefts and a right. And you be quiet and be quick. | 两个左转然后右转 你要安静而迅速 |
[1:16:36] | I can’t find my mom. | 我找不到我妈妈 |
[1:16:43] | I’m sorry, honey. | 我很遗憾 亲爱的 |
[1:16:46] | I’m sorry. But, please, you gotta get out of here now. | 我很遗憾 但你现在得从这里出去 |
[1:16:50] | -She’d want you to. -You’ll be right behind me? | -她也想你出去 -你会跟在我后面? |
[1:16:52] | No, no. I’m not leaving. I’m on a one-way ride. | 不 不 我不走 我是个单程骑士 |
[1:16:58] | Well, I’m coming with you, then. | 那好 那我很你一起 |
[1:17:00] | I’ve seen the queen. I can take you to her. | 我见过皇后 我可以带你去 |
[1:17:05] | You know, I can see why you two get along. | 我知道为什么你俩合的来了 |
[1:17:21] | Hey, if we get Sara… | 嘿 如果我们找到莎拉… |
[1:17:22] | Oh! God. | 噢! 上帝 |
[1:17:24] | Back up. Give me some space. | 退后 给我点空间 |
[1:17:26] | Go that way. | 走那边 |
[1:17:35] | OK. OK. OK. | 好的 好的 |
[1:17:40] | Oh! | 噢! |
[1:17:43] | Hugo. Hugo. Hey. Are you OK? | 雨果 雨果 嘿 你还好吧? |
[1:17:55] | Holy shit. We gotta get out of here. We gotta get out of here right now, OK? | 天啊 我们得离开这 我们得马上离开这 |
[1:17:59] | Hey, on your shoulder. Your shoulder! | 嘿 你的肩上 你肩上! |
[1:18:02] | They’re biting! They’re biting me! They’re biting! | 它们在咬! 它们在咬我! 它们在咬! |
[1:18:09] | She was here. I swear. | 她在这儿 我发誓 |
[1:18:12] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[1:18:14] | Alright, here. You’re gonna be needing those. | 好的 给你 你会需要这些 |
[1:18:22] | Alright. I want you to get out of here. | 好的 我要你离开这里 |
[1:18:26] | And that’s an order. No argument. | 这是个命令 没有商量 |
[1:18:37] | Oh, God. Ethan! | 噢 上帝 伊桑! |
[1:18:41] | No! | -不! |
[1:18:43] | Hey, Hugo. Hey, come on! | 嘿 雨果 嘿 快点! |
[1:18:55] | No! We can’t let her crush the bomb! Go on! Go get it! | 不 不能让她碾碎炸弹! 快去 去拿回来! |
[1:18:59] | Come on! Bring it here! | 快! 拿过来 |
[1:19:03] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[1:19:38] | -Dad, come on! -Come on, Ethan. | -爸爸 加油! -加油 伊桑 |
[1:19:40] | No, I can’t. My legs are fucked. | 不 我不行了 我的腿完了 |
[1:19:42] | -What? -I’ll hold her back. | -什么? -我拖住她 |
[1:19:51] | -Oh, God. -Shit. See that? | -噢 上帝 -妈的 看见了吗? |
[1:19:54] | Remember to floss. Now get out of here. Go! Go. | 现在快离开这里 走! 走 |
[1:19:59] | -We’re not leaving you. -Please! | -我们不会丢下你 -求你了! |
[1:20:06] | I love you, Dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[1:20:09] | -Son! -Yeah? | -儿子! -什么? |
[1:20:18] | So that would be a point for me? | 对我来说那确实有点意思 |
[1:20:21] | Yeah, it’s a fun game. | 是的 这是个有趣的游戏 |
[1:20:26] | -Cooper! -Go! I’ll meet you outside. | -库珀! -走 我在外面找你 |
[1:20:57] | Whoa! Whoa! | 喔! 喔! |
[1:21:10] | OK. OK, OK, OK. | 好的 好的 |
[1:21:14] | God! | 上帝! |
[1:21:23] | Cooper, hurry! | 库珀 快点! |
[1:21:38] | Get him! | 抓住他! |
[1:21:48] | Run! | 跑! |
[1:22:34] | -I had the scariest dream. -Bugs? | -我做了个最可怕的噩梦 -虫子? |
[1:22:38] | No. I was eating pralines and cream ice cream, | 不 我在吃东西 果仁糖和冰淇淋 |
[1:22:40] | but you told me it was mint chocolate chip. | 但你告诉我那是薄荷巧克力条 |
[1:22:43] | You were lying, but it wasn’t you, it was Hugo, Hugo was you. | 你在说谎 但那不是你 是雨果 雨果是你 |
[1:22:46] | You sat down and played this wonderful Chopin piece on the piano for me, | 你坐着为我弹奏这美妙的肖邦钢琴曲 |
[1:22:50] | but it sounded more like death metal. | 但听起来更像死亡金属 |
[1:22:53] | Hmm. Yeah. | 嗯 是的 |
[1:22:55] | Speaking of hearing things, we need you to hear something. | 说到听东西 我们需要你听些东西 |
[1:23:08] | Ow. | 噢 |
[1:23:18] | No buzzing? | 没有嗡嗡声? |
[1:23:20] | Nothing’s moved for hours. | 很久没动静了 |
[1:23:27] | That’s awesome. | 那太好了 |
[1:23:31] | So… | 那么 |
[1:23:34] | We’re… We’re like an item, right? | 我们… 我们像一个货物 对吧? |
[1:23:39] | I mean, you know, I just wanna slap a label on it | 我是说 在我们弄醒一个比我酷得多的人之前 |
[1:23:42] | before we wake up somebody far cooler than I am, that’s all. | 我在它上面贴个标签 |
[1:23:46] | Is that even possible? | 那有可能吗? |
[1:23:55] | -So you’re my motorcycle girl? -Yeah, something like that. | -那么你是我的摩托女孩? -是的 差不多 |
[1:24:01] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[1:24:06] | Look. | 看 |
[1:24:16] | -Whoa. -Holy shit. | -喔哦 -妈的 |
[1:24:29] | First I’m here | 我现在这儿 |
[1:24:31] | Then I’m there | 然后在那儿 |
[1:24:33] | And I know it’s a drag | 我知道这很讨厌 |
[1:24:37] | And I know it’s a drag | 我知道这很讨厌 |
[1:24:41] | But I’m here | 但我在这儿 |
[1:24:43] | So let’s stress | 那么让我们来强调 |
[1:24:45] | All the things that I say | 我说的每件事 |
[1:24:49] | All the things that I do | 我做地每件事 |
[1:24:53] | All the things I will tear | 我将会撕碎的每件事 |
[1:24:57] | All the thoughts I will ruin | 我将会毁坏的每件事 |
[1:25:02] | If something looks familiar | 如果什么东西看起来面熟 |
[1:25:05] | Looks familiar | 看起来面熟 |
[1:25:07] | Looks familiar | 看起来面熟 |
[1:25:09] | Then something is wrong | 那么它就有问题 |
[1:25:11] | There is one thing you should know | 有一件事你应该知道 |
[1:25:15] | There’s always two ways out | 这里总有两条出路 |
[1:25:34] | And my eyes | 我的眼睛 |
[1:25:36] | And my arms | 我的手臂 |
[1:25:38] | And my legs are intact | 我的双腿完好无损 |
[1:25:42] | And my mind, askew | 我的思想 歪斜 |
[1:25:46] | Lost and unpacked | 迷失和无序 |
[1:25:50] | If something looks familiar | 如果什么东西看起来面熟 |
[1:25:54] | Looks familiar | 看起来面熟 |
[1:25:56] | Looks familiar | 看起来面熟 |
[1:25:58] | Then something is wrong | 那么它就有问题 |
[1:25:59] | There is one thing you should know | 有一件事你应该知道 |
[1:26:03] | There’s always two ways out | 这里总有两条出路 |
[1:26:24] | That’s the worth when the world stops spinning on | 当地球停止转动 那就是价值 |
[1:26:28] | Dark times are cut from different cloth | 黑暗时刻很可爱 不同的衣服 |
[1:26:32] | Are not the threads that we are made of | 并不是线 那是我们制成的 |
[1:26:38] | That we are made of | 那是我们制成的 |
[1:26:43] | As I lay in the grass | 我躺在草地上 |
[1:26:47] | Knowing now things will pass | 知道事情会过去 |
[1:26:51] | Now I know things will pass | 现在我知道事情会过去 |
[1:26:55] | So I glide | 所以我滑翔 |
[1:26:57] | On this moment in time | 在此时此刻 |
[1:27:00] | If something looks familiar | 如果什么东西看起来面熟 |
[1:27:03] | Looks familiar | 看起来面熟 |
[1:27:05] | Looks familiar | 看起来面熟 |
[1:27:07] | Then something is wrong | 那么它就有问题 |
[1:27:09] | There is one thing you should know | 有一件事你应该知道 |
[1:27:13] | There’s always two ways out | 这里总有两条出路 |