英文名称:A Lonely Place To Die
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:36] | Safe! | 安全! |
[01:44] | Off belay! | 绳索拴好了! |
[01:50] | Right, can you get my camera out, please? | 能不能帮我拿一下相机 |
[01:58] | Say it. | 一句话的事儿 |
[02:01] | – Come on. – Don’t take a picture. | -来嘛 -别拍我 |
[02:03] | Give us a smile. | 笑一个 |
[02:04] | I’m sure there’s a pretty face under that frown somewhere. | 我敢保证你不皱眉一定很美 |
[02:11] | – Is that the best you got? – Afraid so. | -这就是你最好的笑容吗 -恐怕是的 |
[02:15] | – OK, get one of me. – No, I’ll take it at the top. | -给我来一张 -不 到顶上再拍吧 |
[02:17] | Yeah, but I wanna get some of this background in. | 但我想拍些这个背景的 |
[02:20] | Pass it over. | 拿来吧 |
[02:24] | Try and get some of that exposure in. Show how high up we are. | 尽量把四周的景色拍进去 可以看出我们爬了多高 |
[02:27] | Is that a golden eagle? | 那是一只金雕吗 |
[02:36] | Beautiful. | 真美啊 |
[02:38] | It’s a golden eagle. Buzzard. I don’t know | 是金雕还是秃鹰 我不知道 |
[02:40] | Nah, it’s way too big to be a buzzard. | 如果是秃鹰 那体型也太大了 |
[02:50] | Alright, that’s enough of the bird. Point the camera at the money. | 好啦 别提那只鸟了 快拍我啊 |
[02:55] | Alison, come on. | 艾莉森 快点 |
[02:58] | – Stop pouting. – What? | -别撅着嘴啊 -什么 |
[03:01] | It was a golden eagle. | 那肯定是只金雕! |
[03:48] | – Alison! Help me! – Ed! | -艾莉森! 救我! -埃德! |
[03:53] | Jesus Christ, Alison! | 天啊 艾利森! |
[03:55] | – Shit! – Rob, throw the rope. | -靠! -罗伯 丢绳子 |
[03:58] | – Ed! – Alison, please! It’s slipping! | -埃德! -艾莉森 救我! 一直在往下滑! |
[04:03] | It’s gonna go! | 要掉下去了! |
[04:09] | I can’t… I can’t… I can’t get up! | 我…我…我起不来! |
[04:17] | – Help me! – Rob! | -救我! -罗伯! |
[04:20] | Rob! | 罗伯! |
[04:27] | Ed, just breathe! | 埃德 深呼吸! |
[04:28] | – It’s not gonna hold! – Ed! Ed! | -我抓不住了! -埃德 埃德! |
[04:31] | Ed, you have to listen to me. Just breathe. | 埃德 照我说的做 深呼吸 |
[04:50] | It’s OK, but stop moving. Keep it together. | 会好的 别乱动 深呼吸 |
[04:53] | Alright, alright. | 好了 好了 |
[04:54] | Easy. OK, OK. Get your breath. | 放轻松 好了 好了 调整好呼吸 |
[04:57] | Get your breath. Jesus Christ, what happened, guys? | 调整好你的呼吸 天哪 怎么回事 伙计们 |
[05:01] | – Alison, are you alright? – Don’t ask. Yeah, I’m fine. | -艾莉森 你还好吗 -没事 我还好 |
[05:04] | Alright, mate, you’re alright. OK. Can you just pull yourself up? | 好了 伙计 没事了 好 你还能往上爬吗 |
[05:08] | – Thank God. – Alison, you OK? | -谢天谢地 -艾莉森 你没事吧 |
[05:10] | – I’m fine. – Alright. | -我很好 -那就好 |
[05:12] | It’s OK, keep going. Just get your breath. | 好 走 调整好呼吸 |
[06:10] | ♪ On a May morning ♪ | 在一个五月的清晨 |
[06:14] | ♪ I spied Willie Maclntosh ♪ | 我找到威利·马克图士 |
[06:18] | ♪ An hour before the dawning ♪ | 在破晓前一小时 |
[06:23] | ♪ Turn again, turn again, turn again ♪ | 回去 回去 回去 |
[06:28] | ♪ I bid ye ♪ | 我命令你 |
[06:30] | ♪ If ye burn Auchindoun ♪ | 如果你烧了奥金顿 |
[06:33] | ♪ Huntly he will heid ye ♪ | 亨特利会砍了你的头 |
[06:40] | ♪ Heid me or hang me ♪ | 砍头或绞刑 |
[06:42] | ♪ That shall never fear me ♪ | 都不会让我畏惧 |
[06:46] | ♪ I’ll burn Auchindoun ♪ | 我要火烧奥金顿 |
[06:49] | ♪ Though the life leaves me ♪ | 尽管我会因此丧命 |
[07:18] | ♪ As I came in by Auchindoun on a May morning ♪ | 在一个五月的清晨 我踏上弗瑞克赛 |
[07:25] | ♪ Auchindoun was in a bleeze an hour before the dawning ♪ | 在破晓前一小时 奥金顿被火苗吞噬 |
[07:35] | ♪ Crawing, crawing ♪ | 烈焰蹿动 烈焰蹿动 |
[07:37] | ♪ For all your crouse crawing ♪ | 熊熊烈焰 火光冲天 |
[07:41] | ♪ Ye burnt yer crop an’ tint your wings ♪ | 烧尽了庄稼 掩埋了盛名 |
[07:45] | ♪ An hour before the dawning ♪ | 在破晓前一小时 |
[08:01] | I lost my bloody camera. | 该死的 我相机丢了 |
[08:03] | I feel sick and my hands won’t stop shaking. | 我觉得糟透了 手一直在发抖 |
[08:06] | It’s the adrenaline lag, mate. | 是因为肾上腺素的滞后性 伙计 |
[08:07] | Always hits you afterwards. | 总是在事后还让你心有余悸 |
[08:11] | Hey, Ed. | 嘿 埃德 |
[08:13] | Don’t ever have a concentration lapse like that again, OK? | 别再犯这种心不在焉的错误了 好吗 |
[08:16] | You wanna climb with me, you need to up your game. | 你想和我一起爬山 你就得提高重视 |
[08:19] | Methodical, every step. I mean it. | 我意思是每一步都要有条不紊的 |
[08:22] | Complacency is a killer out here. | 在这儿 自负会让你丧命的 |
[08:25] | – We got away with cuts and bruises. – Yeah. | -这次受点伤已经是万幸了 -恩 |
[08:30] | Remind me why we do this again. | 再提醒下 我们为什么要这么做 |
[08:33] | Because we don’t surf. | 因为我们不是在玩冲浪 |
[08:55] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[08:57] | – Hey. – Hey. How you doing, honey? | -嘿 -嘿 宝贝 你怎么样 |
[09:02] | – What time did you get here? – About an hour ago. Just unpacking. | -你什么时候到的 -大约一小时前 刚打开行李 |
[09:07] | Yeah, we took the double room with the en suite. If that’s OK? | 我们选了成套的双人间 可以吗 |
[09:11] | Fine. I’m not sleeping with him, am I? | 行啊 我不是和他一块睡 对吧 |
[09:14] | Neither am I. | 我也不要 |
[09:18] | I’m Ed, by the way. | 顺便说一下 我叫埃德 |
[09:20] | Oh, Ed. I’m sorry, mate. Ed, Jenny. Jenny, this is Ed. | 噢 埃德 抱歉伙计 埃德 这是珍妮 珍妮 这是埃德 |
[09:23] | Hi, Ed. | 你好 埃德 |
[09:32] | No, after you. | 你先请 |
[09:37] | OK? | 怎么样 |
[09:39] | Oh, right. | 噢 不错 |
[09:45] | Oh, honey, can you bring me the cutlery, please, babe? | 亲爱的 帮忙把餐具递给我 好吗 |
[09:48] | It’s in the jug on the dresser. | 在碗橱的罐子里面 |
[09:51] | Smells like someone’s died in here. | 这地方闻起来有股尸臭 |
[09:53] | Yeah, it is a little stinky. I’ll open a window, let some air in. | 是啊 是有点恶臭 我去开窗 透透气 |
[09:58] | That’s just what Fred West would have said. | 弗雷德·韦斯特曾说过 |
[10:00] | In future, you should bury your relatives outdoors. | 以后 你们应该在户外埋葬亲属 |
[10:04] | If we had a phone in here, mate, | 这儿要是有电话 伙计 |
[10:06] | you could call up the landlord and complain. | 你可以打给房东 抱怨一下 |
[10:08] | – There’s no phone? – No. | -这儿没电话吗 -没有 |
[10:10] | Great. | 好极了 |
[10:14] | And the window… is bust. | 而且窗户…还是坏的 |
[10:21] | Any joy? | 有什么好发现 |
[10:24] | We’ve had a right result. | 收获颇丰 |
[10:59] | Hey, don’t worry about her. | 嘿 别再担心她了 |
[11:02] | You know, with a bit of luck, | 你知道 幸运的话 |
[11:03] | she’ll be tucked up and fast asleep by now. | 她已经被抱进被窝 现在一定睡得正香呢 |
[11:07] | Your parents are such a pushover. | 你父母耳根子软 都随她 |
[11:09] | She runs rings round them. She’s such a little monkey. | 她还比他们跑得快多了 就像只小猴子 |
[11:15] | I miss her. | 我想她了 |
[11:17] | It’s only been two days, Jen. | 才两天呢 珍 |
[11:20] | Hmm. | 恩 |
[11:40] | Bollocks. | 真见鬼 |
[12:04] | ♪ You take the high road ♪ | 你走大道 |
[12:06] | ♪ And I’ll take the low road And I’ll be in Scotland ♪ | 我走小道 我会到达苏格兰 |
[12:10] | – ♪ Afore you ♪ – No, no, no! | -比你早! -不 别唱了 |
[12:13] | It’s horrible. Girls, girls, stop. | 太难听了 姑娘们 姑娘们 别唱了 |
[12:16] | Seriously, it’s horrible. | 说真的 唱得太糟了 |
[12:17] | – Please, cards, go. – OK. OK. | -拜托 玩牌啦 -好吧 好吧 |
[12:20] | But, erm… | 但 嗯… |
[12:22] | Right, I need to know how much one of these fellas is worth. | 那个 我想知道这个通粉卷算多少 |
[12:25] | Five matchsticks. Er! | 五根火柴! |
[12:27] | Er, no sex for you. | 还有 不和你做爱 |
[12:31] | – And, OK, a bottle top? – Two pasta swirls to a top. | -好的 那一个瓶盖呢 -一个盖子值两个通粉卷 |
[12:36] | Right. So then, ten matchsticks makes one bottle top? | 这样算的话 十根火柴相当于一个瓶盖了 |
[12:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:42] | Great. OK, thanks, guys. It’s a bit confusing, is all. | 好吧 谢了 伙计们 我都有点搞晕了 |
[12:46] | It really isn’t. | 没那么复杂 |
[12:48] | – Be nice. – What are you doing, Jen? | -客气点 -珍 轮到你了 |
[12:51] | Ladies and gentlemen, I fold. | 女士们先生们 我退出 |
[12:55] | – What have you got that’s so special? – Erm… | -你是不是有什么好牌啊 -嗯… |
[12:58] | A pasta swirl and two tops is what I’m gonna raise by. | 我要加大筹码 一个通粉卷 两个瓶盖 |
[13:01] | – I fold. – Me, too. | -我退出 -我也是 |
[13:05] | I’m gonna keep him honest. All in. | 我倒要看看他的”好牌” 全押 |
[13:10] | The water’s warm. Jump on in. | 好戏开始了 你跟不跟啊 |
[13:14] | Yeah, right. Erm, all in. | 恩 好吧 我也全押 |
[13:21] | – Three kings. – Whoa. | -三个老K -哇! |
[13:23] | Oh, damn, I’ve only got three tens. | 靠 我只有三个十 |
[13:25] | A-ha! Get in, yer dancer! | 哈哈 都是我的了 叫你那么神气 |
[13:27] | Come here, you lovely, lovely little… | 都过来吧 可爱的 亲爱的… |
[13:31] | Oh, look at his wee face. | 噢 瞧瞧他那张沮丧的小脸 |
[13:33] | I’ve got a pair of queens as well, if that helps. | 不过我还有对Q 这应该有点用 |
[13:38] | Oh, come on, sit down, Alex. Shock’s best absorbed with the knees bent. | 拜托 坐下吧 亚历克斯 坐下慢慢平息 |
[13:44] | Full house. Let him take it. | 满堂红 让他赚了一把 |
[13:47] | Don’t spend it all in one pub. | 别都花在一家酒馆里了 |
[13:49] | I can retire to the Bahamas like Roger Moore. | 我可以像罗杰·摩尔一样退休 到巴哈马去 |
[13:52] | – You mean Sean Connery. – I’m in the Roger Moore camp. | -你是说肖恩·康纳利 -我是罗杰·摩尔的拥磊 |
[13:54] | (mimics Roger Moore) There’s nothing wrong with a little bit of camp. | (模仿罗杰·摩尔)有点脂粉气也没什么错 |
[13:58] | That’s a horrible impression. | 那真是个糟糕的模仿 |
[14:00] | – It isn’t. – It is. | -才不是呢 -是的 |
[14:02] | It’s not! | 一点都不糟! |
[14:07] | Alex, what is this? Where’s the Queen? | 亚历克斯 这是什么 女王头像在哪里 |
[14:10] | That’s legal tender. It’s a Scottish tenner. | 那是法定货币 是苏格兰的十磅纸币 |
[14:12] | It’s worse than Monopoly money. I can’t buy anything with this. | 比筹码币还糟糕 用它根本买不到任何东西 |
[14:15] | I’ve only got two words for you. | 我有两个字要送给你 |
[14:18] | – Yeah, do they involve sex and travel? – Possibly. | -跟性还有旅行有关吗 -也许 |
[14:21] | Well, don’t say them. | 那就别说了 |
[14:23] | That’s our cue to leave. Goodnight, everybody. | 我们是时候回房间去了 晚安 各位 |
[14:30] | – Fuck off! – Leave it. Goodnight! | -操 滚! -走啦 晚安! |
[14:34] | Another round? | 再来一局吗 |
[14:36] | Look, baby, I’m sorry. I’m pissed. It was just banter. | 亲爱的 抱歉 我喝醉了 那只是开玩笑 |
[14:40] | Yeah. I know. But it’s not very sexy. | 恩 我知道 可那一点都不性感 |
[14:41] | I’m not trying to be sexy. | 我可没打算表现性感 |
[14:43] | Why not? You’re not on a promise. | 为什么不呢 你不守信用 |
[14:51] | – Deal. – Will do. | -给你 -好 |
[14:57] | Stick with me, we’ll climb that this time next year. | 跟着我 明年这个时候我们就去爬它 |
[15:00] | The Eiger? Yeah, let’s do it. The north face. | 艾格尔峰? 好 我们说定了 去爬它的北峰 |
[15:04] | It killed 70 people. | 70人在那丧生 |
[15:07] | If you fall from the summit, it’ll take 30 seconds to hit the ground. | 如果你从顶峰摔下来 掉到地上只要三十秒 |
[15:12] | – That’s cheery. – 30 seconds to recall your life, | -够痛快的 -用三十秒回忆一生 |
[15:15] | say your goodbyes, conscious the whole way down. | 告别世界 一路清醒地坠落 |
[15:18] | Just enough time to say the Lord’s Prayer. | 仅够时间向上帝做个祷告 |
[15:20] | If you believe that’s gonna save you. | 如果你相信上帝会来救你的话 |
[15:22] | You’re really gonna need something. | 还真需要点慰藉 |
[15:29] | – It’s blowing a bastard out there. – Yeah, I know. | -现在外面刮狂风呢 -对 我知道 |
[15:32] | It’s, er, supposed to clear up through the night, though. | 过了今晚 风应该就会平息的 |
[15:35] | But tomorrow is gonna be tricky. | 可是明天就棘手了 |
[15:39] | Drink? | 再喝点? |
[15:42] | Fill her up. | 加满 |
[15:43] | No, you can’t mix gin and whisky. | 不 你不能把杜松子酒和威士忌混在一块 |
[15:45] | It’s called a gisky. | 这叫松子威士忌 |
[15:47] | – Is it? – I just invented it. | -是吗 -我刚发明的 |
[15:48] | – Right. – Gisky? | -好吧 -松子威士忌? |
[15:50] | – Gisky. Would you like one? – No, I’ll pass. | -松子威士忌 要来一杯吗 -不 我不要 |
[16:06] | Alright, folks, slight change of plan, I think. | 伙计们 我想计划得有些小变动 |
[16:08] | There are 40mph winds on that peak, | 现在西峰风速是每小时40英里 |
[16:10] | but they’re gusting 60. | 预计会达到每小时60英里 |
[16:12] | It’s supposed to die down tonight, | 不过估计今晚就会消弱 |
[16:13] | so I think we’ll do the west face tomorrow | 所以我想我们明天再去西峰 |
[16:16] | and just tackle the north ridge today. | 今天先挑战北面山脊 |
[16:19] | It’s nothing more than a diff. You know, V diff. | 这不难 你们知道的 攀岩难度只有5级 |
[16:22] | So don’t worry about rock shoes, helmets or anything that’ll weigh you down. | 所以不必带攀岩鞋 头盔和其他重物 |
[16:25] | We’ve got a lot of ground to cover. | 我们得走很多路 |
[16:28] | How’s the exposure on the ridge? | 山脊上的情况怎么样 |
[16:29] | A bit thought provoking, but keep hold of your harness. | 地形有点复杂 你得带上安全带 |
[16:32] | – I’ve got mine and we’ll take the rope. – OK, good. | -我的也带上 再带上绳子以防万一 -很好 |
[16:36] | Got all your gear? Don’t leave anything. | 你的工具都带了吗 别落下什么 |
[16:38] | The only thing I left is for a fully qualified plumber. | 我唯一落下的是个训练有素的水管工该用的 |
[16:41] | Charming. | 真幽默 |
[16:44] | – Good morning. – Hey, how’s the head? | -早上好 -嘿 早 头还疼吗 |
[16:47] | Two cups of coffee and three aspirin, I’m almost human again. | 两杯咖啡 三片阿司匹林 我又活过来了 |
[16:53] | So I guess it’s a no-go on the west face, hmm? | 我猜今天不会去爬西面了 对吧 |
[16:55] | No. This isn’t Yosemite. | 是的 这不是在约塞米蒂国家公园 |
[16:57] | The weather up here does exactly what it wants. | 这里的天气说变就变 |
[16:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:03] | – Got the lunch, Jen? – Yeah, that’s all under control. | -带午饭了吗 珍 -是的 都准备好了 |
[17:06] | – What are we having? – Sandwiches. | -是什么 -三明治 |
[17:09] | Ah. The pinnacle of British cuisine. No wonder the French hate us. | 英国烹饪的巅峰之作 难怪法国人讨厌我们 |
[17:14] | – I make a pretty good sandwich. – Well, what’s in them? | -我做了相当棒的三明治 -是嘛 里面夹了什么 |
[17:17] | Just wait and see. The surprise is half the fun. | 等着瞧吧 惊喜不失为一种乐趣哦 |
[17:19] | Just as long as it’s not fish. | 只要不是鱼就行 |
[17:23] | You should try one. They’re yummy. | 尝一个吧 很好吃的 |
[17:26] | Smoked mackerel and egg? I’d rather eat my own shit. | 烟熏鲭鱼和鸡蛋吗 我宁愿吃自己的排泄物 |
[17:29] | No one’s stopping you. | 没人拦着你 |
[17:31] | You could always scrape out the mackerel and just eat the bread. | 你把鲭鱼挑出来只吃面包也行啊 |
[17:35] | No, I can’t do that. It’s been tainted. | 不 不行 面包也已经沾上鱼腥味了 |
[17:38] | You remind me of my daughter. | 你让我想起了我女儿 |
[17:39] | She’s clearly a lady of impeccable taste. | 显然她是位品味高雅的小姐 |
[17:42] | She’s two. | 她才两岁 |
[17:45] | You’re such a fussy eater. It’s so surprising at your age. | 你这么大了 竟然还挑食 |
[17:49] | Surprise is half the fun, right? | 吃惊也不失为一种乐趣 不是吗 |
[17:51] | Thank fuck I brought chocolate. | 幸亏我他妈的带了巧克力 |
[17:53] | Five minutes and we’re off. Everybody OK with that? | 再休息五分钟就出发 没意见吧 |
[17:56] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[18:05] | It’s beautiful. | 真美啊 |
[18:08] | I know. Scenery like this makes me wish I could paint. | 对啊 看着这样的风景 我真希望自己是个画家 |
[18:10] | I’m gonna take a piss. | 我去撒泡尿 |
[18:12] | – Yeah, good to know. – Thought you might be interested. | -很高兴知道这个 -我还以为你有兴趣知道呢 |
[18:15] | No, no, mate, you feel free to keep us updated at all times. | 不 不 伙计 你总是有什么说什么 |
[18:18] | Will do. | 一直会的 |
[18:22] | I’ve found a cracking spot. I’m unbuttoning my fly. | 我找到了一个好地方 拉开了裤子拉链 |
[18:28] | I’m getting it out. Fucking hell, it weighs a ton. | 把它掏了出来 他妈的 都有一吨重了 |
[18:31] | Shut up, wanker. | 闭嘴 傻瓜 |
[18:55] | Hey, guys! I heard something. | 嘿 伙计们! 我听到了什么东西 |
[18:58] | Oh, yeah, what? | 哦 是嘛 什么 |
[19:00] | I dunno. Something. Come here and check it out. | 我不知道 一些怪声 过来听听 |
[19:05] | Mate, you think I’m falling for that? | 老兄 你以为我会上当吗 |
[19:09] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[19:23] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[19:27] | – What’s going on up there? – Hold on a sec! | -那里怎么了 -等一下! |
[19:31] | Just listen. | 听! |
[19:35] | D’you hear that? | 听见了吗 |
[19:40] | I heard it. | 我听到了 |
[19:42] | – What is it then? – An animal? | -那是什么声音 -野兽吗 |
[19:45] | – No way. – Then what? | -不可能 -那会是什么 |
[19:47] | – Sounds to me like… – Like what? | -听起来像是… -像什么 |
[19:51] | A person. | 人的声音 |
[19:54] | – Guys, get over here. – What is it? | -伙计们 过来 -怎么了 |
[19:57] | Just get over here. | 先过来 |
[20:14] | – What is it? – Shh. Listen. | -是什么 -嘘 听! |
[20:23] | – I hear it. – Yeah, me too. | -我听见了 -我也听见了 |
[21:22] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[21:23] | I’ve no idea. | 不知道 |
[21:32] | – Shit. – What? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[21:35] | It’s a breathing tube. | 是根呼吸管 |
[21:39] | There’s someone down there. | 有人在下面 |
[21:41] | Just wait here, guys. Wait! | 伙计们 在这等一下 等等! |
[22:10] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[22:12] | Jesus Christ! | 天哪! |
[22:17] | – Jesus Christ. – What the hell is that? | -上帝啊 -那他妈的到底是什么 |
[22:20] | Don’t you mean who? | 你应该说是谁吧 |
[22:26] | What do we do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[22:29] | Ed. | 埃德 |
[22:33] | Wait a sec, guys. | 等一下 伙计们 |
[22:35] | Hello? | 你好 |
[22:40] | If you can hear us, say something! | 如果你能听见我们说话 就应一声! |
[22:44] | Oh, Jesus. | 哦 天哪 |
[22:46] | This was dug recently. The earth’s still soft. | 这是最近才挖的 土还是软的 |
[22:48] | Why would somebody be down there? | 为什么会有人在下面 |
[22:50] | I told you I heard something. | 我告诉过你们我听到了怪声 |
[22:53] | We’re gonna help you. Just sit tight for a moment. | 我们正在帮你 再忍耐一会儿 |
[22:58] | – What are you doing? – We don’t know what’s down there. | -你干什么 -我们不知道下面会是什么 |
[23:01] | – It sounds like a child. – I think so, too. | -听起来是个孩子 -我也觉得是 |
[23:03] | We can think, but we don’t fucking know. | 这只是猜测 我们可不知道到底会是什么 |
[23:05] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Guys, it’s made of wood. | 哇哦 伙计们 是用木头做的 |
[23:09] | – See if we can find the corners. – This is insane. What are you doing? | -看看能不能找到四个角 -疯了 你们在干什么 |
[23:12] | Get down here! Help us. Fucking kneel down and help. | 蹲下来! 一起帮我们 该死的快蹲下来帮忙 |
[23:15] | Come on! | 快点! |
[23:20] | Right, we’re gonna try and lift it, OK? | 好的 我们试着把它抬起来 好吗 |
[23:22] | On three. | 数完三之后一起用力 |
[23:23] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[23:29] | Fuck. | 操 |
[23:32] | – Oh, my God. – Jesus. | -我的天哪 -上帝 |
[23:37] | Alright. Hello. | 好了 你好 |
[23:40] | Now don’t be afraid. We’re gonna get you out of there. Alright? | 别害怕 我们会救你出来的 好吗 |
[23:44] | Ed? | 埃德? |
[23:46] | Come on. | 过来 过来 |
[23:48] | No, no, no. Don’t worry, we’re not gonna hurt you. | 不 不 不 别害怕 我们不会伤害你的 |
[23:51] | OK, darling? We’re not gonna hurt you. Come on. | 知道吗 亲爱的 我们不会伤害你的 来吧 宝贝 |
[23:56] | For fuck’s sake, you’re scaring her! Leave her alone. | 该死的 你吓到她了 让她平静会 |
[24:01] | It’s OK, sweetie. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[24:04] | Alright. Alright. | 好了 好了 |
[24:06] | It’s OK. | 没事了 |
[24:08] | It’s alright. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 不会有事的 我不会伤害你的 |
[24:12] | It’s OK. We’re gonna get you out of here. | 没事了 我们会把你救出去的 |
[24:16] | Come on, sweetie. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[24:18] | It’s alright. | 没事了 |
[24:21] | It’s OK. Good girl. It’s OK. | 好了 好孩子 没事了 |
[24:26] | It’s OK. | 没事了 |
[24:29] | – OK, honey. Help. – OK. | -好了 亲爱的 过来帮忙 -好 |
[24:35] | Let’s get you out of here. Come up. Come up. | 我们救你出去 上去 上去 |
[24:38] | Can you get me some water? | 能给我拿些水来吗 |
[24:44] | Sit down. It’s alright, it’s alright. OK. | 坐下 好了 没事了 一切都好了 |
[24:48] | OK. OK. Here you go. There you go. | 来 喝点水 喝吧 |
[24:53] | Slowly. Drink slowly. Slowly, slowly, slowly. | 慢点 喝慢点 慢点 慢点 |
[24:57] | Alright. Good girl. | 好的 好孩子 |
[25:00] | Oh. Alright. It’s OK. | 好的 没事了 |
[25:03] | It’s alright, it’s alright. It’s OK. | 没事了 没事了 一切都好了 |
[25:09] | Sweetie, can you tell… | 宝贝 能告诉我… |
[25:12] | Can you tell me your name? Your name? | 能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[25:16] | I’m Jenny. Jenny. | 我叫珍妮 珍妮 |
[25:20] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[25:22] | – Anna. – Anna. | -安娜 -安娜 |
[25:25] | OK, Anna. | 好的 安娜 |
[25:28] | – Anna, where are you from? | 安娜 你从哪里来 |
[25:36] | OK. Alright. | 好的 好吧 |
[25:41] | Anna, do you speak English? | 安娜 你会说英语吗 |
[25:44] | Anna? English? | 安娜? 英语? |
[25:49] | Does anyone know what language that is? | 有人知道她说的是哪国语言吗 |
[25:50] | I dunno. Is it Russian, maybe? | 不知道 也许是俄语吧 |
[25:52] | – Might be Croatian. – How do you know that? | -可能是克罗地亚语 -你怎么知道 |
[25:55] | Well, I had an ex-girlfriend from Zagreb | 我有个前女友是萨格勒布人 |
[25:57] | and she’d swear at me in Croat. | 她总是用克罗地亚语骂我 |
[25:59] | – You’re sure that’s what it is? – She used to swear at me a lot. | -你确定这也是克罗地亚语吗 -她老是骂我 |
[26:02] | Can you understand what she’s saying? | 能听懂她说什么吗 |
[26:03] | No. The accent sounds familiar. | 不能 只是口音听起来很熟悉 |
[26:06] | Well, do you speak any Croat? | 那你会说些克罗地亚语吗 |
[26:08] | I could score an eighth, ask for a threesome. | 我能数到八 邀请别人玩3P |
[26:10] | – Ah, Jesus. – Oh, for God’s sake. | -噢 天哪 -看在上帝的份上 |
[26:12] | – Dick. – Sorry. | -傻瓜 -抱歉 |
[26:15] | – Why would someone do this? – They didn’t want her to die. | -为什么会有人这么做 -他们不想让她死 |
[26:21] | Otherwise there wouldn’t be an air pipe. | 否则就不会有通气管 |
[26:24] | I don’t want to know who put her down there | 我不想知道谁把她关在下面 |
[26:26] | or why they did it. | 也不想知道他们为什么这么做 |
[26:27] | I just want to get out of here before they come back. | 我只想趁他们回来以前 离开这儿 |
[26:30] | Listen, listen. She’s our responsibility now. | 听着 现在开始 我们要对她负责 |
[26:33] | We’ve got to get help. We’ve got to get her | 我们得去求援 还得带着她 |
[26:35] | off these mountains as soon as possible. | 马上下山 |
[26:39] | OK. Right, we’re here, | 好的 现在我们在这里 |
[26:42] | 12 miles south-southwest of Alltnacaillich. | 在距埃尔特凯奇南西南12英里处 |
[26:45] | The nearest village is Annan Mor, so… | 最近的村子是安南莫村 所以… |
[26:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:50] | We could go east along the Scimitar Ridge until we get to the river, | 我们可以朝东沿着施密特山脊到达河边 |
[26:54] | then double back to the village. | 然后按原路折回村子 |
[26:55] | It’s about 15, 20 miles all in. | 大约总共是15到20英里的路程 |
[26:57] | I found this in the hole. She must’ve been down there for days. | 我在洞里发现了这个 她肯定在那待了好几天了 |
[27:00] | – Did she have any food? – Didn’t look like it. | -她有东西吃吗 -看起来没有 |
[27:03] | She must have been starving down there all by herself in the dark. | 她一定很饿 一直独自一人在黑漆漆的洞里 |
[27:07] | Let’s not kill her with a smoked mackerel sandwich. | 可别给她吃烟熏鲭鱼三明治 那会要她的命的 |
[27:10] | Can we use your phone? Phone for help? | 能用手机吗 用手机求救 |
[27:12] | What, in these mountains? | 什么 在这些山里 |
[27:14] | Won’t get anything approaching a signal till you get near the A9. | 这里没有任何信号 除非到达A9区附近 |
[27:17] | That’s about 30 miles away. | A9区离这儿还有30英里远呢 |
[27:19] | You said it was 15 miles to the village. | 你说到村子是15英里的路程 |
[27:23] | There is a faster route. | 还有一条捷径 |
[27:25] | We’re only two miles from Devil’s Drop. | 我们离魔鬼悬崖只有2英里 |
[27:27] | – What’s Devil’s Drop? – The only way to breach the ridge. | -什么是魔鬼悬崖 -突破山脊唯一的路径 |
[27:30] | It’s a sheer cliff face 500 foot straight down, | 是个笔直向下500英尺高的陡峭悬崖 |
[27:32] | but from there, it is only a four-mile hike to Annan Mor. | 从那里到安南莫村只有4英里的徒步距离 |
[27:37] | How do we get a child down Devil’s Drop? | 带着一个孩子 我们怎么爬下魔鬼悬崖 |
[27:40] | We don’t. | 不是全部的人都去 |
[27:41] | Two of us abseil down and run to the village for help, | 我们中的两个人 沿绳滑下悬崖 跑到村子去求救 |
[27:44] | alert the police and get the Highland Rescue to pick up the rest of you. | 通知警方 让他们展开高空救援 来接剩下的人 |
[27:47] | – Who are you gonna take with you? – Alison. | -你带谁一块去 -艾莉森 |
[27:51] | Sorry, Ed, no arguments, mate. | 对不起 埃德 没有商量余地 伙计 |
[27:52] | I need the best. | 我需要最好的搭档 |
[27:54] | It’s a massive face, Rob. | 那是个巨大的悬崖峭壁 罗伯 |
[27:56] | I mean, we don’t have enough rope. | 我是说 我们没有足够的绳子 |
[27:58] | I’ve got 20 metres of seven mil if that helps. | 我有20米长的绳索 7密耳粗 如果这能派上用场 |
[28:00] | No, no, you keep that with you. | 不 不用 你自己留着 |
[28:02] | There’s some rough terrain. | 会有一些陡峭的地形 |
[28:04] | You might need it. We’ll manage. | 你可能还要用到 我们会自己想办法的 |
[28:06] | We’ll multi pitch it. It’ll be fine. | 我们可以分多段攀岩 一切都会好的 |
[28:08] | Do you want us to wait here? | 我们在这里等你们吗 |
[28:09] | No. There’s no way we’re staying here. | 不 我们绝对不能留在这里 |
[28:12] | Follow the route on the map. | 按地图上的路线走 |
[28:14] | I’ll make sure they get the helicopter out to you. | 我保证他们 会开着直升机来救你们的 |
[28:17] | As long as you stick to that route, they’ll find you easily. | 只要你们严格按照路线走 他们很容易找到你们 |
[28:59] | – Yeah, that’s it. There it is. See? – Where? | -对 就是这个 就在那 看到没 -哪里 |
[29:02] | That’s the Haston Step. It’s the first belay point. | 那就是哈斯顿阶梯 第一个系绳索的位置 |
[29:16] | – You wanna go first? – Yeah. | -你想先下吗 -好的 |
[30:14] | Rob? | 罗伯! |
[30:17] | Fuck! Rob, there’s no more rope. | 靠 罗伯 绳子不够长 |
[30:20] | Can you make it? | 你能到那吗 |
[30:29] | – Easy. – Shit. Shit! | -慢点 -操! 该死! |
[30:33] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[31:14] | Alison! How is it? | 艾莉森! 怎么样 |
[31:18] | Fucking scary, Rob. | 罗伯 他妈的超恐怖 |
[31:21] | There’s no footholds for five feet. | 没有大于5英尺的落脚处 |
[31:23] | You be careful, OK? | 你得小心点啊 知道吗 |
[32:00] | Rob! | 罗伯! |
[32:06] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 噢 天哪! 天哪! 上帝啊! |
[32:10] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 噢 天哪! 天哪! |
[32:28] | Look, why don’t we carry her? | 瞧 我们为什么不抱着她走呢 |
[32:30] | Me and Ed could take it in turns. | 我和埃德可以轮流来 |
[32:32] | – Makes sense. – OK. | -有道理 -好 |
[32:35] | – Come on. – Here you go. | -来吧 -过去吧 |
[32:36] | Be gentle. | 温柔点 |
[32:38] | Anna! | 安娜! |
[32:42] | – Come on. – Jesus Christ! | -过来 -天哪! |
[32:44] | – Put her down. – Whoa. | -把她放下来 -哇哦! |
[32:47] | Right, so what do we do now? You won’t be able to carry her. | 好吧 现在怎么办 你可抱不了她 |
[32:51] | – I can try. – You’ll collapse after 100 yards. | -我可以试试 -走个100码你就会筋疲力尽的 |
[32:56] | Then we’ll go at Anna’s pace. | 那我们就以安娜的速度前进 |
[32:58] | – That’s pretty fucking slow. – Watch your language. | -那可真他妈慢死了 -注意你的措辞 |
[33:01] | – She can’t understand. – Hardly the point. | -她又听不懂 -这不是重点 |
[33:03] | – For fuck’s sake. – We’ve gotta keep moving. Come on. | -该死的 -我们得马不停蹄的赶路 走吧 |
[33:07] | Do you have any idea what she’s been through? | 你们知道她都遭受了什么吗 |
[33:09] | I get it, OK? Can we just go now? Please? | 我明白了 好吗 我们现在可以走了吗 拜托 |
[33:16] | Come on, sweetie. We have to go. | 来 宝贝 我们得走了 |
[34:17] | Fuck! | 见鬼! |
[34:20] | Jesus! | 天哪! |
[34:24] | Fuck. Fuck it. Fuck! | 见鬼! 见鬼! 去他妈的! |
[34:37] | Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! | 去他妈的! 去他妈的! 去他妈的! |
[36:40] | Hey! | 喂! |
[36:43] | Hey! | 喂! |
[36:48] | Help! | 救命! |
[36:58] | Fuck you! | 他妈的! |
[37:01] | Fuck you. | 去他妈的! |
[38:22] | It’s been cut! | 是被割断的! |
[38:38] | I think it’s about a mile away to the river. | 我想离河流还有一英里 |
[38:50] | There they are. | 他们在那 |
[38:57] | – I see them. – How far? | -我看见他们了 -有多远 |
[39:01] | 400 yards, maybe more. | 400码 或者更远些 |
[39:04] | – You got a shot? – At this range? | -你要开枪了吗 -在这个射程? |
[39:10] | Don’t waste it. Let’s get over that next ridge. | 别浪费子弹 到下一个山脊再打 |
[39:41] | There they are. | 他们在那儿 |
[39:50] | Chuck us over your hip flask and give me a nip. | 把你的小酒壶给我 让我抿一口 |
[40:02] | What is this filthy shit? | 这他妈的是什么鬼东西 |
[40:04] | – It’s spirit drink. – Spirit drink? | -是酒精饮料 -酒精饮料? |
[40:07] | I got it at the petrol garage. | 我在汽车修理厂搞到的 |
[40:09] | It’s so cheap they can’t even call it vodka. | 很便宜 连伏特加都算不上 |
[40:11] | – It’s pish. – It gets the job done. | -呸! -快把事儿办了 |
[40:23] | Hello there. | 你们好 |
[40:26] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[40:29] | What are you fellas doing out here? | 你们两个家伙在这干什么 |
[40:32] | Hiking. | 远足 |
[40:36] | Long way from civilisation. | 远离都市 |
[40:39] | That’s the idea. | 就是要这样 |
[40:41] | You stalking? | 你们在捕猎? |
[40:43] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[40:45] | You know the hunting season’s been over for three months? | 你们知道狩猎季节早在三个月前就结束了吗 |
[40:48] | What do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[40:51] | It’s just if you’re hunting out of season, we’re gonna have to report you. | 如果你们在非狩猎季节打猎 我们就得告发你们 |
[40:56] | That’s a pretty big gun. | 真是一把大枪 |
[40:58] | It’s a 308. It’ll put a dent in just about anything. | 是308式 什么都可以打穿 |
[41:03] | You think the deer have a fighting chance? | 你认为鹿有反抗的机会吗 |
[41:06] | I think everything’s got a fighting chance. | 我认为一切事物都有反抗的机会 |
[41:11] | Do you? | 你确定? |
[41:12] | You boys a pair of animal rights wankers, are you? | 你们俩是一对维护动物权利的笨蛋吧 |
[41:15] | You’re a long way from anywhere. | 你们大老远的来这里 |
[41:16] | Me and him don’t take kindly | 我和他可不会对你们这样的 |
[41:18] | to left-wing bastards coming out here… | 左翼混蛋手下留情的… |
[41:24] | Please. Oh, please, don’t do it. I’ll stop hunting. | 求你们了 别这样做 我不再打猎了 |
[41:29] | But everything’s got a fighting chance, right? | 但是任何事物都有反抗的机会 不是吗 |
[41:34] | He said that. | 是他说的 |
[41:37] | Please. Please don’t kill me. | 求你们了 别杀我 |
[41:39] | Take a step back. | 退后一步 |
[41:41] | – Oh, God, please. Please, no. – Hey. | -哦 天哪 求你们了 别这样 -嘿 |
[41:45] | Do it. | 快点 |
[41:47] | – Jesus Christ. – Keep going. | -上帝啊 -往后退 |
[41:49] | Oh, God, no. | 天啊 不 |
[41:51] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[41:53] | – And another. – Please. Oh, fuck. | -再退一步 -求你了 噢 该死的 |
[41:55] | – Don’t stop. – Oh, dear God! | -别停下来 -噢 仁慈的上帝啊! |
[42:09] | And that’s that. | 解决了 |
[42:25] | You still with me? | 你还跟我一个战线? |
[42:29] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
[42:31] | I think it might take a bit more than we thought. | 我想可能得付出比想像中更大的代价 |
[42:37] | Aye. It might. | 恩 也许会吧 |
[42:53] | How did they sound? | 他们怎么样 |
[42:55] | Practised. In control. Like they knew exactly what they were doing. | 训练有素 调控有度 很清楚自己在干什么 |
[42:59] | That’s usually a good sign. | 那通常是个好征兆 |
[43:02] | Remind me of the name of this place. | 这个地方叫什么 |
[43:04] | Annan Mor. Southwest of Inverness. | 安南莫村 在因弗内斯的西南部 |
[43:07] | Still a good 80 miles. | 还有80英里 |
[43:31] | Hey! | 喂! |
[43:35] | Hey! | 喂! |
[43:36] | Look. Look. Look. Alison. | 看 看 快看啊 是艾莉森 |
[43:42] | The rope was cut. | 绳子被割断了 |
[43:45] | The rope was cut. Someone cut the rope. | 绳子被割断了 有人割断了绳子 |
[43:49] | – Can you hear her? – She’s smashed her legs up. | -听得见她说什么吗 -她的腿受伤了 |
[43:52] | You can see it in her leg and her arms. Something’s wrong, Jen. | 你可以看见她胳膊和腿上的伤 事情不妙 珍 |
[43:56] | It’s alright, sweetheart, don’t be scared. | 没事的 宝贝 别担心 |
[43:58] | Don’t be scared. It’s OK. | 别害怕 没事的 |
[44:00] | Someone cut the rope. Rob was murdered. | 有人割断了绳子 罗伯遇害了 |
[44:04] | – Can you hear what she’s saying? – Look at her leg. | -听得见她说的吗 -瞧她的腿 |
[44:07] | We can’t understand a word you’re saying. | 我们一个字也听不见 你说什么 |
[44:13] | I need to get across to you further down the river. | 我到河的下游和你们汇合 |
[44:17] | Alison! Alison, you’re gonna have to shout louder. | 艾莉森! 艾莉森! 大点声 |
[44:22] | We need to find a crossing further downstream. | 我们到河的下流找个汇合点 |
[44:28] | She wants us to go down the river. OK, OK. | 她叫我们到河的下游去 好的 好的 |
[44:30] | Where’s Rob? | 罗伯在哪里 |
[44:32] | Rob, where is he? | 罗伯在哪里 |
[44:34] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[44:46] | Fuck! | 见鬼! |
[44:53] | What are we gonna do, Jen? | 我们该怎么办 珍 |
[44:59] | What do we do? | 我们要怎么做 |
[45:06] | No. | 不 |
[45:19] | – Jen! Jenny! – Alex! | -珍! 珍妮! -亚历克斯! |
[45:22] | Jenny! Jenny! | 珍妮! 珍妮! |
[45:27] | Jenny! Jenny! Jenny! | 珍妮! 珍妮! 珍妮! |
[45:29] | – Listen to me. Alex! – Jenny, give me your hand. | -听我说 亚历克斯! -珍妮 把手给我 |
[45:36] | Alex, she’s gone! | 亚历克斯 她死了! |
[45:39] | We can’t get her from here. We’ve gotta go down there. | 我们在这里不能把她拉上来 我们得到下游去 |
[45:53] | Ed, Ed, I can see her. | 埃德 埃德 我看到她了 |
[45:57] | Hold on to the rocks, Jen. Hold on to the rocks. | 抓住岩石 珍 抓住岩石 |
[46:06] | – Hold on to the rocks! – Alex, listen to me. | -抓住岩石! -亚历克斯 听我的 |
[46:09] | You have to follow me. I know what I’m doing. Follow me. | 你跟着我 我知道我在做什么 跟着我 |
[46:48] | Alison! | 艾莉森! |
[46:51] | Alison! | 艾莉森! |
[46:54] | Come on, come on! | 快走 快走! |
[47:33] | Anna! | 安娜! |
[47:38] | Anna! | 安娜! |
[47:45] | Anna! | 安娜! |
[48:29] | No. Gone. | 没打中 |
[48:35] | There! | 在那边! |
[48:54] | Anna! | 安娜! |
[48:56] | Anna! Anna! | 安娜! 安娜! |
[48:59] | Anna! | 安娜! |
[50:04] | Come on, Anna. | 快醒醒啊 安娜! |
[50:06] | Come on, Anna. Come on. | 快醒醒啊 安娜! 快醒醒啊 安娜! |
[50:18] | OK. Anna. | 安娜 你醒啦 |
[50:30] | It’s OK, Anna. | 太好了 安娜 |
[51:22] | Anna! Anna! | 安娜! 安娜! |
[51:56] | Alex. Alex. | 亚历克斯 亚历克斯 |
[52:02] | Are you alright? | 你还好吗 |
[52:05] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[52:09] | – We have to find the others, OK? – Right. | -我们得找到其他人 明白吗 -明白 |
[52:13] | Ed! | 埃德! |
[52:16] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[52:20] | Ed! | 埃德! |
[53:10] | Here! | 在这里! |
[53:54] | Ed. | 埃德 |
[53:58] | Ed. | 埃德 |
[54:02] | Anna. Thank God. Shh. Shh. | 安娜 谢天谢地 |
[54:10] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[54:11] | I fell. It might be broken, I don’t know. | 我摔倒了 腿可能摔断了 我不知道 |
[54:22] | They’re coming. | 他们过来了 |
[54:25] | Shit. | 该死! |
[54:30] | – OK, let’s go. – No. He can’t run. | -好 我们走吧 -不行 他跑不了 |
[54:33] | – I can try. – That won’t be enough. | -我尽量 -肯定不行 |
[54:38] | Look, listen. You, me, Ed, | 听我说 你 我 埃德 |
[54:41] | we don’t mean a thing to these people. | 对那些人来说 我们一文不值 |
[54:43] | She’s the only one with any value. She’s what they want. | 她才是唯一有价值的 他们要的是她 |
[54:56] | That’s her! | 她在那! |
[55:00] | – What about the others? – Follow the money! | -其他人怎么办 -追钱啊 |
[57:03] | Are you gonna finish him or do you want me to do it? | 是你来干掉他 还是你想让我来 |
[57:06] | After what he’s just put us through? No, I wanna watch him breathe out. | 在他耍了我们一番之后 不 我要亲眼看他断气 |
[57:20] | You feel that? | 感觉到了吗 |
[57:24] | That’s the price of your nobility. | 这就是高尚的代价 |
[57:29] | Hurts, doesn’t it? | 很疼 对吗 |
[57:43] | In 200 metres, bear left. | 前行200米后左转 |
[57:48] | In 150 metres, bear left. | 前行150米后左转 |
[57:52] | In one… | 在… |
[57:57] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[58:00] | – How will we know where to go? – Maybe we should just bear left. | -我们怎么知道走哪里 -也许我们应该一直左转 |
[58:04] | People have been finding their way for years without fucking computers. | 没有他妈的电脑导航之前 人们也能找到路 |
[58:08] | There is no equal to a map and a bit of nous. | 没什么敌得过一张地图和一些常识 |
[58:11] | – How are we doing back there? – I’m almost done. | -后面进行的怎么样了 -我快完成了 |
[58:13] | Just gotta check the frequency. | 只是检查下频率 |
[58:16] | If this briefcase moves so much as an inch, we’re gonna know about it. | 即使这个公文包只移动了一英寸 我们也能知道 |
[58:20] | Well, that’s reassuring. | 很好 那就放心了 |
[58:22] | I may as well wipe my arse on that money if we can’t find the girl. | 就算找不到那女孩 我也能用那些钱擦屁股了 |
[58:57] | OK. | 好了 |
[59:00] | OK, Anna, I’m gonna need you to lean back. | 好了 安娜 我需要你向后倒 |
[59:04] | It’s OK, sweetheart. Just, just lean back. | 没事的 宝贝 往后倒 |
[59:10] | You gotta trust me. It’s OK, I promise. | 你得相信我 没事的 我保证 |
[59:13] | Just take a step back and lean… | 只要后退一步 就… |
[59:14] | No, Alison. Alison. | 不 艾莉森 艾莉森 |
[59:16] | Jesus Christ, Anna! There’s no other way down! | 老天哪 安娜! 没有别的路可以下去! |
[59:21] | OK. | 好了 |
[59:26] | Look at me. Look at me. I’ve got you. | 看着我 看着我 我抓着你呢 |
[59:30] | You have to trust me, sweetheart. | 宝贝 你要相信我 |
[59:34] | Put your shoulders back. Lean back. | 肩向后 向后倒 |
[59:38] | There you go. | 去吧 |
[59:40] | Good girl. Good girl. | 好孩子 好孩子 |
[59:49] | It’s OK, Anna. Keep coming. | 没事的 安娜 就这样下来 |
[59:53] | Oops. Keep coming. Steady, steady. | 噢 继续 慢点 稳住 稳住 |
[1:00:02] | OK. Alright. I’ve got you. I’ve got you. | 好了 没事了 我接到你了 接到你了 |
[1:00:32] | – This is no time for a rest. Let’s go. – Just give me a moment, please. | -没时间休息 快走 -就一会儿 求你了 |
[1:00:36] | If Alex made it, he’d have called the police. | 如果亚历克斯成功了 他应该已经报警了 |
[1:00:41] | They could already be looking for us. | 也许他们已经在找我们了 |
[1:00:44] | You heard the shots, Alison. | 你听到枪声了 艾莉森 |
[1:00:47] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[1:00:53] | Let’s go. Get up. | 我们走 起来 |
[1:00:55] | Get up! | 起来! |
[1:00:58] | Leave me here. | 别管我了 |
[1:01:01] | I’m slowing you down as it is. Just leave me here. | 我现在只会拖后腿 就把我留在这儿吧 |
[1:01:04] | – You don’t want that. – I’ve broken my leg. | -这不是你想要的 -我已经摔断腿了 |
[1:01:06] | – What more do you want? – It’s not broken. You’re walking on it. | -你还想我怎样 -没有断 你还可以走路 |
[1:01:12] | – What if we’ve done the wrong thing? – What do you mean? | -如果我们做错了怎么办 -你什么意思 |
[1:01:21] | Maybe we should have left her there. | 也许我们应该把她留在那儿 |
[1:01:24] | – What? – Hear me out. Please. | -什么 -听我说完 拜托 |
[1:01:27] | Please listen to me. | 拜托 听我讲 |
[1:01:30] | Why was she even there? | 她为什么在那里 |
[1:01:31] | Why in Scotland? She clearly sounds Eastern European. | 为什么在苏格兰 听口音 她明明就是东欧人 |
[1:01:34] | I don’t know, Ed. I don’t know. You tell me. | 我不知道 埃德 我不知道 你告诉我吧 |
[1:01:37] | Maybe she was kidnapped. She’s still in her school uniform. | 也许她被绑架了 她还穿着校服呢 |
[1:01:40] | She was probably snatched right outside the school. | 她很可能就是在校门外被抓住的 |
[1:01:43] | Kidnappers usually demand a ransom, don’t they? | 绑架者通常会索要赎金 不是吗 |
[1:01:47] | In which case there’s probably another party involved, police. | 这样的话 还会有第三方卷入 警察 |
[1:01:53] | And what if we’ve come along and trampled on a delicate situation? | 如果我们刚好在节骨眼上横插一脚 |
[1:01:57] | We might have blown her chances of a safe handover. | 可能毁掉了她安全回去的的机会 |
[1:02:01] | What if we’ve killed her? | 要是我们好心办坏事 反而害死她怎么办 |
[1:02:03] | What if this is all our fault? | 如果我们做的都是错的怎么办 |
[1:02:05] | – Look at her. – I’m just… | -看看她 -我只… |
[1:02:07] | Just fucking look at her. | 你他妈的看看她 |
[1:02:10] | Could you leave her in the ground? Could you? | 你忍心把她一个人留在那里 你能吗 |
[1:02:16] | No. | 不 |
[1:02:18] | Then there’s your answer. | 这就是你的答案 |
[1:02:22] | Did her family do this to her? Was she kidnapped? I don’t know. | 我不知道她到底是被家人遗弃的 还是被绑架的 |
[1:02:25] | And you don’t know. But if we’ve done the wrong thing, | 你也不知道 要是我们做了错事 |
[1:02:28] | then I’ll fucking live with it. Now get up! Find a way. | 我他妈也认了 现在起来! 找路去! |
[1:02:35] | They’ll be heading up to Annan Mor. | 他们正赶往安南莫村 |
[1:02:38] | And here we are, empty fucking handed. | 到现在为止 我们什么都没捞到 |
[1:02:43] | Look, you remember that Japanese kid last winter? Remember him? | 你还记得去年冬天那个日本小孩吗 记得吗 |
[1:02:46] | Rats crawled through the pipe, ate him alive. | 老鼠爬进通气管 把他生吃了 |
[1:02:48] | – What about him? – Parents still paid up. | -又怎么样呢 -他爸妈还是付了钱 |
[1:02:51] | Bluffed our way out of that. Maybe we can’t bluff our way out of this. | 上次我们侥幸蒙骗过关 这回也许行不通了 |
[1:02:56] | You do it your way. I’ll try mine. | 你用你的计谋 我用我的招数 |
[1:03:11] | You’re probably wondering | 你可能还在疑惑 |
[1:03:14] | why your daughter has not come home. | 为什么你女儿还没放学回家 |
[1:03:16] | We have dug a hole, four feet by three. She’s down there. | 我们挖了个坑 4乘3英尺大小 她就在那坑里 |
[1:03:20] | She has enough water for a week, maybe less. She has no food. | 她有足以维持一周的水 也许不到一周 没有食物 |
[1:03:24] | There’s no chance you can find her. | 不要妄想找到她 |
[1:03:26] | Her location is as remote as it is inaccessible. | 她身处的位置很远很偏僻 |
[1:03:30] | You’re being watched. | 有人监视着你 |
[1:03:31] | If you try and contact the police, we will leave her where she is. | 如果你试图报警 我们就会把她留在那里 |
[1:03:35] | She will die there. In the dark. Alone. | 她会死在那里 一个人死在黑暗之中 |
[1:03:38] | You will never find her body. | 你永远找不到她的尸首 |
[1:03:41] | We want money. Six million euros. | 我们要钱 六百万欧元 |
[1:03:44] | Clean, non-sequential. No marked money, | 清白的 不连号的 无标志的钱 |
[1:03:46] | transponders or dye packs. | 不许放跟踪器或者将钱染色 |
[1:03:49] | More instructions regarding the hand-off will follow. | 怎么交钱晚点会告诉你 |
[1:03:52] | Stay by the phone. | 等电话吧 |
[1:03:55] | Who taped the call? | 是谁把电话录下来的 |
[1:03:57] | My employer records everything. That includes his ex-wife’s telephone. | 我雇主记录所有信息 包括他前妻的电话 |
[1:04:03] | Well, these bastards aren’t stupid, are they? | 那些混蛋可不蠢 不是吗 |
[1:04:06] | If you call the police and they get nicked, | 如果你们报警 逮住了他们 |
[1:04:08] | they just gotta deny everything. | 他们只要否认一切就行了 |
[1:04:10] | Since the girl’s in the ground, there’s no connection to us. | 因为那女孩在地洞里 我们毫无头绪 |
[1:04:13] | She dies about the same time | 即使那时她死了 |
[1:04:14] | that the police release them due to lack of evidence. | 警察也会因为证据不足释放他们 |
[1:04:17] | There’s no body, no murder investigation. | 没有尸体 警察就不会立案调查谋杀罪 |
[1:04:19] | That is about as sweet a hustle as I’ve ever seen. | 这一招可真狠 |
[1:04:22] | The only time they expose themselves is at the hand-off. | 他们只会在交易时暴露身份 |
[1:04:27] | Do you know where the pub is? | 你知道酒馆在哪吗 |
[1:04:29] | It’s not a big village. I’ll find it. | 这村子不大 我能找到 |
[1:04:32] | When you get there, you grab a table by the window. | 你到那以后 一定要选靠窗的桌子 |
[1:04:35] | If you can’t find one, you stand by the bar and you wait. | 如果没有 你就站在吧台边等着 |
[1:04:38] | No one will approach you until you sit down. | 你坐下后 自然有人找你 |
[1:04:40] | Don’t try and guess who it’s gonna be. | 别妄图猜测来者何人 |
[1:04:42] | Think about nothing except that table. Understand? | 什么都别想 只要选好桌子 明白吗 |
[1:04:45] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[1:04:48] | Don’t look too confident. Don’t look too nervous either. | 别显得自信满满 也别紧张兮兮的 |
[1:04:51] | You find a middle ground. | 要在两者间找个平衡点 |
[1:04:53] | You let ’em know that it’s strictly business. | 要让他们知道这是个谨慎的交易 |
[1:04:55] | If they’ve got the girl, they’re gonna get paid. | 如果他们交出孩子 他们就可以拿到钱 |
[1:04:59] | Let’s hope they bring her. | 我们就祈祷他们把孩子带来吧 |
[1:05:00] | They will. They have to. | 他们会的 他们一定会的 |
[1:05:02] | They’ll keep her out of sight until they see the money. That’s where you come in. | 没拿到钱 他们不会让她出现的 这时你得出马 |
[1:05:06] | You demand to see her before you hand it over. | 在你交出赎金前 你要求见见她 |
[1:05:09] | If they can get away without making a trade, they will. | 如果他们想做成交易 一定会答应的 |
[1:05:12] | Leaving a body behind is a lot easier than making a full exchange. | 撕票 可比完整的交易来的简单 |
[1:05:16] | No one makes a move until we see the girl. | 看见孩子后才可以行动 |
[1:05:19] | If I return without her… | 如果我没带她回来… |
[1:05:25] | Have you met her father? | 你见过她父亲吗 |
[1:05:27] | I’ve heard of him by reputation. | 听说过 |
[1:05:36] | – So you know that… – He’s got a pretty bad reputation. | -那你一定知道… -他声名狼藉 |
[1:05:40] | Have a jolly up in Kosovo, did he? | 在科索沃干了不少事 是吧 |
[1:05:42] | Little bit of an ethnic spring clean? | 有点种族歧视 |
[1:05:45] | Same as the rest of the Serbian wankers that we slotted back in ’99. | 就跟我们在99年击退的塞尔维亚傻瓜一样 |
[1:05:49] | So trust me, yes, I know who I’m dealing with. | 相信我 是的 我知道自己在和谁打交道 |
[1:05:54] | Really? | 是吗 |
[1:05:56] | When we make our move, it’s gonna be quick and loud. | 按计划行动时 一定要迅猛 |
[1:05:59] | Throw yourself on the floor | 到时你卧在地板上别动 |
[1:06:00] | cos he’s gonna go like fucking Christian Bale. | 他妈的他就像克里斯蒂安·贝尔一样鬼魅 |
[1:06:03] | Stay down till me or him picks you up. | 直到我或者他让你起来 |
[1:06:06] | All I care about is the girl. | 我唯一关心的就是那孩子 |
[1:06:08] | We get her safe and quick. | 要把她迅速安全地拯救出来 |
[1:06:10] | Then we worry about her captors. | 然后再对付抓她的人 |
[1:06:11] | Your employers, they wanna keep ’em alive? | 你的雇主 是想活捉他们吗 |
[1:06:14] | – If possible. – We’ll see. | -如果可能的话 -我们会视情况而定的 |
[1:06:19] | No shotguns. | 不要用散弹枪 |
[1:06:20] | I can’t risk you hitting the girl. | 会打到孩子的 我可不能冒那个风险 |
[1:06:23] | It’s loaded with solid shot, no spread. | 装的是实心弹 不是散弹 |
[1:06:27] | We’re English, Darko. We leave friendly fire to the Yanks. | 我们是英国人 达科 不会误伤自己人的 |
[1:06:36] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:06:39] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[1:07:53] | Hi. We, erm… We need to… | 你好 我们…我们要… |
[1:07:56] | We need to report a kidnapping and three murders. | 我们要报案 一起儿童绑架案和三起谋杀案 |
[1:08:38] | We’ll get you up to Inverness as quick as we can. | 我们会尽快带你们去因弗内斯 |
[1:08:41] | Constable Stewart will drive you. He shouldn’t be a minute. | 斯图尔特巡警会开车载你们去 他马上就到 |
[1:08:44] | They can take your statements, give you medical attention. | 他们会处理你们的案子 医治你们 |
[1:08:47] | I’ll be just past the kitchen. So don’t worry, I’m not going anywhere. | 我到厨房去下 别担心 我不会离开的 |
[1:08:51] | – You said kitchen. – Aye. | -你说厨房 -对 |
[1:08:53] | She could do with something to eat. | 能给她弄些吃的吗 |
[1:09:13] | – I can’t get through to Inverness. – Why not? | -现在打不通因弗内斯的电话 -为什么 |
[1:09:16] | It’s a big country. It all needs policing. | 那是个大城市 到处都要维持治安 |
[1:09:19] | So call another station. | 那就打给别的警局吧 |
[1:09:21] | I’ve left a message. I’m sure the desk sergeant will call back in a minute. | 我留言了 我肯定警长马上就会打过来的 |
[1:09:26] | Chocolate cake. My wife’s recipe. | 巧克力蛋糕 我老婆独家秘方 |
[1:09:28] | I think you might just love it. | 我想你一定会喜欢的 |
[1:09:50] | You Darko? | 你是达科? |
[1:09:53] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:09:56] | You got something for me? | 你有东西要给我吗 |
[1:09:58] | – That depends. – Does it? | -看情况 -是吗 |
[1:10:03] | I’ve got the more valuable merchandise. What have you got? | 我手上有很值钱的商品 你有什么 |
[1:10:07] | Money? | 钱? |
[1:10:11] | There’ll always be money in the world, mate. Plenty of that to go round. | 这个世界从不缺钱 伙计 钱随处可见 |
[1:10:15] | But this little girl? Unique. | 但这个小女孩 独一无二 |
[1:10:20] | One of a kind. | 天下无双 |
[1:10:23] | – What are you trying to say? – That we do things my way. | -你到底想说什么 -用我的办法办事 |
[1:10:31] | You brought the money? | 钱带来了吗 |
[1:10:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:10:39] | Then this is how we’re gonna do it. | 接下来就这么办 |
[1:10:42] | I leave here now with the case and check it with my associates. | 我先带着箱子离开 去和我的助手检查下 |
[1:10:45] | All being well and good, | 钱要是对的上的话 |
[1:10:47] | you’ll receive a call telling you where you can find the girl. | 你会接到一通电话 告诉你去哪里找那个孩子 |
[1:10:56] | No. | 不行 |
[1:11:02] | – Then I’m gonna leave. – Go? | -那我可就走了 -走? |
[1:11:05] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[1:11:08] | You’re not gonna walk out of here empty handed | 你不会空手离开这里的 |
[1:11:12] | without listening to what I have to say. | 不听听我接下来的话吗 |
[1:11:14] | I wouldn’t fucking bet on that, mate. | 我不会他妈的打这个赌的 伙计 |
[1:11:17] | I stake six million euros on it. | 我可是堵上了六百万欧元 |
[1:11:23] | That’s what you’ve got in the case? | 都装在那箱子里吗 |
[1:11:25] | We both know only fools fill cases with counterfeit money, | 我们心知肚明 只有傻子会把假钱放进箱子里 |
[1:11:30] | fools who don’t care to see their children again. I’m no fool. | 那些不准备再见到孩子的傻瓜 我可不是 |
[1:11:37] | I’m glad to hear it. | 很高兴听你这样说 |
[1:11:39] | Because the same thing happened to me a few years back. | 因为几年前 我遇见过这样的事 |
[1:11:43] | I took a boy from his family in Marseilles. | 我在马赛绑架了个男孩 |
[1:11:48] | Well, it was a long negotiation to say the least. | 说起来 那可是个漫长的谈判过程 |
[1:11:51] | Went on for so long I made a mistake. | 长到让我犯了个错误 |
[1:11:58] | I bonded with the boy. | 我跟那男孩处得不错 |
[1:12:01] | We became close. | 变的亲密起来 |
[1:12:07] | He kept saying he wanted to come and visit me when it was all over. | 他老是说等事情结束后 想来看望我 |
[1:12:18] | His parents decided to hand off a bag full of shredded newspaper. | 他父母决定交付一个装满旧报纸的袋子 |
[1:12:22] | Police thought they were gonna catch us during the drop-off. | 警方天真的以为在交易的时候 可以抓到我们 |
[1:12:27] | Oh, no. | 噢 没有 |
[1:12:33] | I took the boy out in the garden to play a game of football. | 我把男孩带到花园里踢足球 |
[1:12:36] | I remember because he went in goal. | 我记得很清楚 因为他进球了 |
[1:12:39] | When he bent down to pick up the ball, I shot him in the back of the head. | 当他弯下去捡球时 我射穿了他的后脑勺 |
[1:12:44] | Quick. Painless. | 很快 没有痛苦 |
[1:12:49] | Least I could do. | 这是我唯一能做的了 |
[1:12:52] | I buried him somewhere in the southwest of France. | 我把他埋在法国西南部的某处 |
[1:12:58] | Parents are still looking for him, last I heard. | 最近我听说 他父母还在找他 |
[1:13:04] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[1:13:07] | Like I said, I’m no fool. | 我说过的 我不是傻瓜 |
[1:13:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:13:15] | Because that’s a true story. | 因为那是个真实故事 |
[1:13:28] | You see? Nothing to worry about. | 看到吗 没什么可担心的 |
[1:13:32] | – Anyone fancy a cup of tea? – Tea? | -有人想要杯茶吗 -茶? |
[1:13:35] | Aye. Nothing like a brew to set you straight. | 对 没有什么比茶更能让你们提神的了 |
[1:13:38] | No. No, I don’t reckon a brew’s gonna do it this time. | 不 不 我不认为这次茶能有这功效 |
[1:13:42] | You said you were gonna get us to Inverness. | 你说过会有人带我们去因弗内斯的 |
[1:13:45] | We wanna get out of here as quickly as possible. | 我们想尽快离开这里 越快越好 |
[1:13:49] | Understood. | 明白 |
[1:13:51] | Let me just get on to PC Stewart and we’ll see where he’s got to. | 我打电话给斯图尔特巡警 看看他到哪儿了 |
[1:14:02] | – You don’t have to be so rude. – Fuck rude! People are dead. | -你不需要这么无礼 -操 无礼 有人死了 |
[1:14:05] | I wanna get out of this village, out of this fucking country. | 我想离开这个村子 离开这个见鬼的地方 |
[1:14:08] | And we will. Relax. We’re safe now. | 我们会的 放轻松 我们现在很安全 |
[1:14:11] | How long’s he gonna take? And where’s this other officer? | 他还要多久 其他的警察在哪里 |
[1:14:14] | Sure I can’t tempt anyone with a cuppa? | 确定不要喝茶吗 |
[1:14:16] | We were supposed to be in a police car 15 minutes ago. | 早在十五分钟前 我们就该坐上警车的 |
[1:14:19] | No, thanks! You’re being paranoid. | 不 谢谢 你太多疑了 |
[1:14:21] | Well, did you actually see him call for help? Did you hear it? | 你亲眼见到他打电话求救了吗 亲耳听见了吗 |
[1:14:24] | – Why haven’t they returned his call? – It’s only been ten minutes. | -为什么他们不回电话 -才过了十分钟 |
[1:14:28] | A lot can happen in ten minutes, Alison. | 艾莉森 十分钟可以发生很多事情 |
[1:14:31] | Are you ready to trust someone we’ve just met after what we’ve been through? | 经历了这么多事 你还能相信刚遇见的人吗 |
[1:14:36] | What if he’s keeping us busy while he waits for his mates to finish us off? | 要是他是故意拖延 等同伙来把我们干掉呢 |
[1:14:45] | Shit! | 他妈的! |
[1:14:50] | – What do we do? – We should go. | -我们怎么办 -离开这里 |
[1:14:52] | – Let’s wait five minutes, see if… – How much longer do you wanna wait for? | -我们再等五分钟 看看… -你还想等多久啊 |
[1:14:57] | Even if he’s not in on it, what good’s he gonna do? | 就算他没有参与这件事 你又能帮我们什么 |
[1:14:59] | What can he protect us from? He’s a fat man with a badge armed with a biro. | 他怎么保护我们 他只是个有徽章有圆珠笔的胖子 |
[1:15:03] | No, I say we leave now. We take our chances in the crowd. | 不能的 我建议现在就走 在人群中还可能碰碰运气 |
[1:15:11] | Anna, we’re just gonna go for a walk, sweetheart. | 安娜 宝贝 我们出去走一走吧 |
[1:15:17] | What’s going on? Where are you going? | 发生什么了 你们去哪里 |
[1:15:20] | We’re just… | 我们只是… |
[1:15:21] | – We’re leaving. – It’s not safe. | -我们准备离开 -那不安全 |
[1:15:23] | – Well, we’re going. – Absolutely not. | -我们要走了 -绝对不行 |
[1:15:25] | You’re my responsibility. I’m not letting you out of my sight. | 我有责任看护你们 我不会让你们离开我的视线的 |
[1:15:29] | You can’t keep us here. If we wanna go, we’ll go. | 你不能囚禁我们 我们想走就走 |
[1:15:31] | You want to walk out of here? Fine. But I can’t let you take the girl. | 你想离开这里 那行 但我不允许你带走小女孩 |
[1:15:36] | I mean it. You leave, you leave without her. | 我意思是 你们可以离开 只要留下孩子 |
[1:15:40] | Ed! | 埃德! |
[1:15:42] | – Don’t come any closer. – Easy, lad, easy. | -别过来 -放松 年轻人 放松 |
[1:15:46] | Don’t do something you’ll have to pay for later. | 别做日后会让你后悔的事 |
[1:15:49] | Put the knife down. Right now. | 放下刀子 立刻马上 |
[1:15:55] | What the… | 什么… |
[1:16:03] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[1:16:13] | Stay low, stay low. Keep down. | 卧倒 卧倒 别起来 |
[1:16:30] | PC Stewart. Come in, over. | 斯图尔特巡警 请求增援 完毕 |
[1:16:32] | Shots fired. I’m under attack. I need you back at the station. | 有枪击事件 我遇袭了 我需要你赶回警所 |
[1:16:46] | Get back against the wall! | 退到墙跟前! |
[1:16:48] | – Hey, hey. Is there a back door? – Yes. You’ll need keys. | -嘿 嘿 有后门吗 -有 需要钥匙 |
[1:16:52] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[1:17:00] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[1:17:02] | Down! Get down! | 蹲下! 蹲下! |
[1:17:14] | Anna, quick. | 安娜 快 |
[1:18:00] | Now what we have here is a situation based on trust. | 我们见面是基于对彼此的信任 |
[1:18:03] | I trust you when you say that you’ve brought the money. | 你说你带了钱 我相信你 |
[1:18:08] | And you have to trust me when I say the girl is safe and somewhere nearby. | 同样 我说孩子就在附近而且很安全 你也要相信我 |
[1:18:14] | I can’t even walk into to a newsagent | 我甚至不能走进报刊店 |
[1:18:16] | and buy a pack of cigarettes on trust, my friend. | 赊账买包香烟 朋友 |
[1:18:19] | Now, if I can’t do that, | 如果我都不能赊账 |
[1:18:22] | how do you expect me to let a man like you | 你怎么还希望我会让你这样的人 |
[1:18:26] | walk out of here with a fucking retirement plan in a briefcase? Hmm? | 带着他妈的一箱钱离开这儿 |
[1:18:33] | Man like me? | 像我这样的人 |
[1:18:35] | A kidnapper and a child murderer, yes. | 一个绑架犯 一个杀人凶手 是的 |
[1:18:40] | That’s a bit personal. | 这是个人隐私 |
[1:18:43] | You’re a grown man, you can take it. And this is business. | 你是个成人 你可以解决的 这是笔交易 |
[1:18:49] | Like the man in the newsagent. | 就像报刊亭老板 |
[1:18:54] | I hand him the money because I can see what I’m buying. | 我把钱给他 因为我可以看见自己要买的东西 |
[1:18:57] | It even comes with a government health warning. | 即使东西上面有政府的善意警告 |
[1:19:01] | He gives me what I want and we both walk away happy. | 他满足我的需求 我们皆大欢喜 |
[1:19:07] | So, no. | 所以 不行 |
[1:19:10] | This is not based on trust. | 这不是建立在信任的基础上 |
[1:19:14] | This is based on what I can see in front of me. | 这在于我得看到眼前有什么 |
[1:19:21] | And you’re getting nothing… | 你什么也得不到… |
[1:19:25] | until I see the girl. Nothing. | 除非我见到孩子 否则什么也没有 |
[1:19:37] | He’s got a gun! Run! | 他有枪! 快跑! |
[1:19:55] | Hurry, hurry. | 快点 快! |
[1:19:57] | Fuck! | 靠! |
[1:20:45] | They don’t have the girl. They don’t have the girl! | 孩子不在他们手上 孩子不在他们手上! |
[1:20:53] | They’ve lost the girl. | 他们把孩子弄丢了 |
[1:20:54] | It’s a bluff. | 这是个骗局 |
[1:21:41] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[1:21:55] | Hey, hey, I love you. | 嘿 嘿 我爱你 |
[1:22:15] | How am I doing, mate? | 我现在情况怎么样 伙计 |
[1:22:21] | Never mind the bollocks. Give it me straight. | 别拐弯抹角 直接告诉我 |
[1:22:28] | It’s gone straight through the vest and made a wreck of you. You’re dying. | 子弹穿透防护衣 打中要害 你快死了 |
[1:22:32] | You don’t have long and there’s nothing I can do. | 你时间不多了 我什么也帮不了你 |
[1:22:36] | Just bad luck, mate. | 运气不佳 伙计 |
[1:22:43] | Gun. | 枪 |
[1:22:46] | Gun. | 枪 |
[1:23:27] | Hey! What’s going on? | 嘿! 怎么回事 |
[1:24:23] | You should have just given us the girl! | 你早该把孩子交出来的! |
[1:24:31] | Where has your compassion gotten you today? | 瞧瞧你同情心泛滥的下场! |
[1:24:44] | You fucking bitch! | 臭婊子! |
[1:25:57] | Hello again. | 又见面了 |
[1:28:32] | Darko, you’re a man of your word. | 达科 你还真是个守信的家伙 |
[1:29:31] | It’s OK. | 没事了 |
[1:29:38] | It’s OK, Anna. It’s OK. | 好了 安娜 没事了 |
[1:29:45] | It’s OK. | 都过去了 |
[1:30:23] | What the hell is this? | 他妈的什么情况 |
[1:30:24] | This is her father. Now you get paid. | 这是她爸爸 现在你可以拿报酬了 |
[1:30:27] | If this starts to feel like an ambush, | 如果这是个埋伏 |
[1:30:29] | I will take the top of your fucking head off. | 我就一枪崩了你这该死的脑袋 |
[1:30:33] | Just so we’re clear. | 那样我们就扯平了 |
[1:30:34] | Stay in the car until I call for you. | 没有我的示意 你就待在车里 |
[1:30:36] | – Let me do the talking. – Don’t talk yourself out of a life. | -我去和他谈 -别把自己的小命谈没了 |
[1:30:39] | My employer is a businessman. | 我的雇主是个生意人 |
[1:30:42] | Last I heard, he was a fucking war criminal. | 我上次听说 他是个战犯 |
[1:30:44] | Nice. | 很好 |
[1:31:47] | 500,000. | 五十万 |
[1:31:50] | I can get it for you in an hour. | 我可以在一个小时内准备好 |
[1:31:56] | No? | 不要 |
[1:31:59] | It was worth a try. | 这可值得一试 |
[1:32:02] | My daughter must have looked like a good payday to you. | 我女儿对你而言很值钱 |
[1:32:06] | Divorce has made my ex-wife rich. | 离婚让我前妻捞了一笔 |
[1:32:08] | There is very little she could not afford. | 她买得起任何东西 |
[1:32:11] | But behind every woman with money is a man with deep pockets. | 但是一个富婆的背后总有个掏腰包的男人 |
[1:32:15] | You should have concerned yourself with how he lined them. | 你应该先弄清楚这男人是怎么发家的 |
[1:32:20] | Strip that piece of shit. | 剥光这混蛋 |
[1:32:38] | Darko tells me you lost a man. | 达科告诉我 你失去了一个同伴 |
[1:32:41] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[1:32:43] | Don’t cry too hard. Now you won’t have to split your fee. | 别太伤心了 现在你就不用平分收益了 |
[1:32:49] | My daughter is safe. | 我女儿安全了 |
[1:32:52] | I am in debt to you. | 我欠你一个人情 |
[1:32:55] | There’s a way to fix that. | 有种还法 |
[1:32:59] | Your account has already been credited. | 钱已经打进你的账户了 |
[1:33:02] | You can keep the car. A parting gift. | 你可以留着那辆车 就当分别礼物 |
[1:33:19] | Put him in the ground. Prepare my tools. | 把他扔在地上 准备好我的工具 |
[1:34:17] | Do you understand what she said? | 你听得懂她说什么吗 |
[1:34:21] | I think she said “thank you”. | 我想她说的是”谢谢” |
[1:34:40] | Are you alright, sweetheart? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[1:34:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:34:51] | ♪ There’ll never be peace till Jamie comes hame ♪ | 杰米不回来 和平无指望 |
[1:34:59] | ♪ The Church is in ruins, the State is in jars ♪ | 教堂已成废墟 国家岌岌可危 |
[1:35:06] | ♪ Delusions, oppressions and murderous wars ♪ | 欺骗 镇压 血流成河的战争 |
[1:35:12] | ♪ We dare na weel say’t but we ken wha’s to blame ♪ | 我不敢吐露真相 我知道谁该被责备 |
[1:35:17] | ♪ There’ll never be peace till Jamie comes hame ♪ | 杰米不回来 和平无指望 |
[1:35:24] | ♪ My seven braw sons for Jamie drew sword ♪ | 我有七个儿子 为吉米冲锋陷阵 |
[1:35:30] | ♪ And now I greet round their green beds in the yerd ♪ | 如今我在青草覆盖的坟前悼念他们 |
[1:35:36] | ♪ It brak the sweet heart o’ my faithful auld dame ♪ | 我忠诚的老伴也离我而去 |
[1:35:42] | ♪ There’ll never be peace till Jamie comes hame ♪ | 杰米不回来 和平无指望 |
[1:35:49] | ♪ Now life is a burden that bows me down ♪ | 生活是个重担 压得我气喘吁吁 |
[1:35:55] | ♪ Sin’ I tint my bairns and he tint his crown ♪ | 我失去了孩子 他丢掉了王位 |
[1:36:01] | ♪ But till my last moments my words are the same ♪ | 直到生命终结 依然是同样的话语 |
[1:36:07] | ♪ There’ll never be peace till Jamie comes hame ♪ | 杰米不回来 和平无指望 |