英文名称:Good Boys
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | StifflerQ\h\h\h\hPxxxxN\h\h\h\hXnnnner\h\h\h\hyagamilight0404 | 翻\h译 |
[01:35] | Oh, fuck yeah. | 帅呆了 |
[01:53] | Why’s your door closed, Maxie? | 你的门怎么关着 小麦 |
[01:54] | Dad, I’m in sixth grade. I need, uh, privacy sometimes. | 爸 我六年级了 有时候要保护隐私 |
[01:57] | Oh. Look, I’m heading to the airport. | 听着 我要去机场了 |
[01:59] | Be back in two days. | 两天后回来 |
[02:01] | Please be nice to your sister, | 麻烦对你妹妹好点 |
[02:03] | help your mom, and do not touch the drone. | 帮妈妈做点事 别碰无人机 |
[02:05] | – I won’t. Bye. – I’m serious, okay? | -不会的 再见 -我认真的好吗 |
[02:08] | – It’s not a toy. It’s for my work. – Yep. | -那不是玩具 是我工作用的 -好 |
[02:09] | Safe flight. Bye, Dad. Love you. | 一路顺风 爸爸再见 爱你哦 |
[02:12] | Thank you. Hey. Come give me a hug, bud. | 谢谢 过来抱一下 小家伙 |
[02:15] | I’ll give you two hugs when you get back. | 你回来的时候给你抱两下 |
[02:21] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[02:24] | – Why are you smiling? – Well, you’re just growing up. | -你笑什么 -你就是长大了 |
[02:28] | – It’s exciting to me. – It’s not. Stop smiling. | -我好激动 -并不是 别笑了 |
[02:35] | I remember bringing you home from the hospital | 我还记得那天把你从医院带回来 |
[02:37] | like it was yesterday. | 就像是昨天的事 |
[02:39] | Now here you are, sexually masturbating yourself. | 现在看看你 都会打飞机了 |
[02:43] | – No, I effing wasn’t! – Hey, it’s cool, fool. | -我真没有 -没事 没事的 |
[02:45] | It’s like you got a new toy… The best toy in the world… | 就像你有了新玩具 全世界最棒的玩具 |
[02:48] | And you just want to keep playing with it. | 你就玩得爱不释手 |
[02:50] | I don’t know. | 我不懂 |
[02:52] | I just want you to know I’m proud of you. | 我就是要你知道 我为你骄傲 |
[02:54] | Okay, do your thing. I’ll see you later. | 好了 你继续吧 回头见 |
[02:57] | Love you. See you in two days. | 爱你 两天后见 |
[02:58] | Amy, you are not gonna believe this. | 艾米 你绝对不会相信的 |
[03:10] | Yo, guys, check this out. | 兄弟们 听我说 |
[03:12] | My babysitter told me everyone in sixth grade gets hand jobs. | 我保姆说每个六年级的人都有人帮你手活 |
[03:15] | What’s a hand job? | 手活是什么 |
[03:17] | It’s when a girl jerks you off until you “coom.” | 就是一个姑娘帮你打飞机 直到”色” |
[03:20] | And then it’s your job to clean it up. | 然后你就要负责清理干净 |
[03:22] | – I don’t think it’s “coom.” – Yeah. | -我觉得应该不是”色” -就是 |
[03:24] | C-U-M. “Coom.” | 身 寸 “色” |
[03:26] | Middle school’s way more intense than elementary. | 中学会比小学紧张激烈多了 |
[03:29] | If we’re gonna get through this, we need to stick together. | 我们要想读完中学 就得团结一致 |
[03:31] | Bean Bag Boys for life. | 沙包男孩一辈子 |
[03:34] | Speed bump. | 减速带 |
[03:37] | Are your friends jelly you’re dating a college guy? | 你朋友嫉妒你交了个上大学的男朋友吗 |
[03:39] | Some of them, I think. | 一部分吧 |
[03:41] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[03:43] | Wait, hey. | 等等 干嘛 |
[03:46] | – Can I help you? – Retreat! Retreat! | -要帮忙吗 -撤退 撤退 |
[03:48] | Hey, Stranger Things, go fuck yourself! | 怪奇物语小屁孩 滚一边去 |
[03:51] | Hurry! Go, go, go! | 快点 快走 快走 |
[03:52] | You know those fucking guys? | 你认识这些熊孩子吗 |
[03:55] | Ha ha! No one can stop the Turzan of Uzkara. | 谁也挡不住乌兹卡拉的图尔赞 |
[03:58] | Lucas, keep it in the case. | 卢卡斯 把它放在卡套里 |
[03:59] | Dude, it’s worth 300 bucks. | 兄弟 这值三百块呢 |
[04:02] | 600 now. I checked. | 现在是六百了 我查过了 |
[04:04] | – $600? – We’re millionaires! | -六百块 -我们是百万富翁了 |
[04:07] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:08] | Do you guys want to maybe go to | 你们想不想在明天放学后 |
[04:09] | the skate park tomorrow after school? | 去滑板公园玩 |
[04:11] | I know what cocaine is. | 我知道可卡因是什么 |
[04:14] | Annabelle, get out of here. | 安娜贝尔 快出去 |
[04:16] | Bean Bag Boys only. | 这是沙包男孩的会议 |
[04:17] | I heard, at the skate park, | 我听说在滑板公园 |
[04:19] | the older kids will make you take drugs. | 年纪大点的孩子会逼你吸毒 |
[04:21] | We’ll never do drugs. | 我们绝对不会吸毒 |
[04:22] | They destroy lives and communities. | 毒品夺人性命 毁人家庭 |
[04:24] | You have no choice. | 你们别无选择 |
[04:26] | Mom! | 妈 |
[04:27] | Annabelle, don’t antagonize your brother. | 安娜贝尔 别去烦你哥哥 |
[04:30] | Come on, go upstairs. Now… Hey. | 快点 上楼去 注意点 |
[04:33] | All right, Bean Bag Boys, finish up. | 好了 沙包男孩 快点结束了 |
[04:34] | It’s a school night. | 明天还要上学 |
[04:35] | Lights out, 8:30. | 八点半熄灯 |
[04:37] | What? You said 8:45. | 什么 你说好八点四十五的 |
[04:38] | Hey. Finish up. | 快点收拾 结束了 |
[04:41] | I don’t think I want to go to the skate park. | 我不是很想去滑板公园 |
[04:44] | We’re in sixth grade now. | 我们六年纪了 |
[04:45] | We need to start doing sixth-grade things. | 我们要开始做点六年级生该做的事了 |
[04:48] | Ooh, you want to see Brixlee, don’t you? | 你是想见布莉克斯丽 对吧 |
[05:14] | – Hi. – Oh, my God! | -你们好啊 -要死啊 |
[05:25] | This park is fucking lit. | 这公园真是酷毙了 |
[05:30] | Yo, guys, the Scooter Squad is here. | 快看 滑板车小队也在这里 |
[05:34] | You know who’s really good at burns? | 你们知道最会骂人的是谁吗 |
[05:36] | Atticus L. | 阿提奎斯·L |
[05:37] | – He’s so funny. – Atticus L? | -他太逗了 -阿提奎斯·L |
[05:40] | I’d smoke him in a burn war. Right, Max? | 骂人我能甩他一条街 对吧 麦克斯 |
[05:53] | So, are you gonna give Brixlee the necklace you made her? | 你要把你做的项链给布莉克斯丽吗 |
[05:57] | No, shut up. It’s… I haven’t put it in the kiln yet. | 闭嘴 我还没把它放进窑里烤呢 |
[06:00] | You always have an excuse. | 你每次都有借口 |
[06:02] | Thor, you never talk to girls. | 索尔 绝对别和女生说话 |
[06:04] | Girls are a distraction. | 女生们会让你分心 |
[06:06] | Rock of Ages auditions are in two days. | 《摇滚年代》还有两天就试音了 |
[06:09] | ♪ And I don’t want to be tied down ♪ | ♪ 我可不想受约束 ♪ |
[06:16] | Max, come here. | 麦克斯 过来 |
[06:24] | Hey, Taylor. | 你好 泰勒 |
[06:26] | People are saying you made Brixlee | 大家都说你在美术课上 |
[06:27] | a necklace in art class. | 给布莉克斯丽做了条项链 |
[06:29] | Nice try, but I don’t talk about | 随你问 不过在完成之前 |
[06:30] | my art projects before they’re finished. | 我绝不透露我的美术作品 |
[06:32] | If she had a crush on you, | 如果她对你有意思 |
[06:33] | would you admit you had a crush on her? | 你会承认你对她有意思吗 |
[06:36] | Does she have a crush on me? | 她对我有意思吗 |
[06:37] | I don’t know. I’ve never asked her. | 我不知道 我没问过她 |
[06:41] | – See you tomorrow. – Bye. | -明天见 -再见 |
[06:46] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[06:50] | So, how’d it go, lover boy? | 怎么说 小情种 |
[06:51] | Uh, she might know about the necklace. | 她可能知道项链的事 |
[06:54] | Veggie lasagne for dinner? | 晚饭吃素千层面 |
[06:57] | Everything’s coming up Lucas. | 事情全堆在卢卡斯身上 |
[06:59] | I’ll see you guys at school. | 明天学校见 |
[07:00] | Bye. Be safe. | 再见 注意安全 |
[07:04] | Yo, Scooter Boys. Scooter Boys. Act cool. | 滑板车小子 滑板车小子 装酷 |
[07:06] | Act… Act cool. Okay, okay, okay. | 装酷 好 好的 |
[07:10] | What’s up, Atticus? | 怎么了 阿提奎斯 |
[07:13] | You guys want to see something cool? | 你们想看酷炫的东西吗 |
[07:15] | Hell yeah. | 行啊 |
[07:23] | What are we up to? What are we doing? | 我们要干嘛 什么计划 |
[07:26] | We’re gonna sip a beer. | 我们来喝点小酒 |
[07:30] | – Scared? – No. | -怕了吗 -没有 |
[07:32] | I’ve had, like, 5,000 sips of beer. | 我都喝了大概五千口啤酒了 |
[07:35] | Bitch, please. Soren has the record. Three sips. | 得了吧 纪录是索伦的 三口 |
[07:39] | – Three sips? – Three sips. | -三口 -三口 |
[07:52] | I’m already feeling something. | 劲头有点上来了 |
[07:56] | Delicious. | 好喝 |
[08:09] | Careful. It’s hot. | 小心点 挺辣的 |
[08:14] | Are you gonna drink it or not? | 你喝不喝啊 |
[08:20] | I forgot. I have musical auditions this Friday. | 我忘了 这周五我有音乐剧试音 |
[08:23] | They drug-test for beer. | 他们会做”啤酒检测” |
[08:25] | Thor, just admit you’re a scared little-wittle baby. | 索尔 你就承认你只是个怕了的小鬼吧 |
[08:28] | No, I’m not. | 我才不是 |
[08:29] | Want us to put the beer in a sippy cup for you, Sippy Cup? | 要我们把啤酒给你倒进奶瓶吗 奶瓶仔 |
[08:33] | – No. – Sippy Cup. | -不要 -奶瓶仔 |
[08:34] | – Amazing burn, Atticus. – It’s not a good burn. | -骂得爽 阿提奎斯 -哪里爽了 |
[08:37] | His dad has two DUls and has to take the train to work. | 他爸两次酒驾 只能坐火车上班 |
[08:40] | That’s a good burn. | 这才叫骂得爽 |
[08:41] | Sippy Cup, sing us a song. | 奶瓶仔 给我们唱首歌 |
[08:43] | No. | 不要 |
[08:45] | How about “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Bitch”? | 要不然唱”一闪一闪小婊子” |
[08:47] | Sippy Cup! Sippy Cup! | 奶瓶仔 奶瓶仔 |
[08:50] | No, no, guys. He’ll do it. | 别 别这样 他会喝的 |
[08:51] | But he just needs more time to think. | 但是他需要时间考虑 |
[08:53] | Sippy Cup! Sippy Cup! | 奶瓶仔 奶瓶仔 |
[08:58] | Bye. | 再见 |
[09:03] | Lasagna and soda? | 千层面配汽水 |
[09:05] | Don’t tell my parents you gave me this. | 别告诉我爸妈你就给我吃这个 |
[09:08] | This kid is hilarious. | 这孩子真逗 |
[09:11] | We’re getting a divorce. | 我们要离婚了 |
[09:14] | Wh-What do you mean? | 你们是什么意思 |
[09:16] | Okay, okay, I’ll tell you. Everything gonna stay the same. | 好了 我来解释 一切都不会变 |
[09:18] | We promise. | 我们保证 |
[09:20] | Will we still watch This Is Us together? | 我们还会一起看《我们的生活》吗 |
[09:22] | – Of course. That’s our favorite show. – Yes. | -当然 那是我们最爱的节目 -对 |
[09:24] | That’s our family show. | 那可是我们的家庭节目 |
[09:25] | Except now you’re gonna see it on two different TVs, you know. | 只不过现在你得在两台电视上看了 |
[09:28] | In two different houses. | 在两个家里 |
[09:30] | So you’re gonna have to watch the episode twice. | 所以你要把每集看两次 |
[09:32] | What about Taco Tuesday? | 那周二塔可日呢 |
[09:33] | Taco Tuesdays are still going down. | 周二塔可日会照常进行 |
[09:35] | Matter of fact, you’re gonna have two Taco Tuesdays, | 其实你可以过两次周二塔可日 |
[09:37] | just one on Wednesday now. | 就是有一次是在周三 |
[09:40] | – Twice the fun. – Twice the fun, twice the tacos. | -两倍快乐 -两倍快乐 两倍塔可 |
[09:42] | Everything’s gonna stay the same, so… | 一切都不会变的 所以 |
[09:45] | Me and your mom, you know, we’re still best friends, right? | 我和你妈妈还是最好的朋友 对吧 |
[09:48] | Mm-hmm. | 大概 |
[09:50] | I mean, it would’ve been nice | 作为家庭 |
[09:51] | to have tacos together as a family. | 一起吃塔可是很开心 |
[09:53] | But how about this? We could change it to Wing Wednesday… | 要不这样 我们可以改成鸡翅周三日 |
[09:56] | ♪ I’m walking on sunshine ♪ | ♪ 我走在阳光之下 ♪ |
[09:57] | ♪ Walking on sunshine ♪ | ♪ 走在阳光之下 ♪ |
[10:00] | ♪ And don’t it feel good ♪ | ♪ 这感觉好不美妙 ♪ |
[10:05] | ♪ Now every time I go for the mailbox ♪ | ♪ 我现在每次去邮箱 ♪ |
[10:08] | ♪ Gotta hold myself down ♪ | ♪ 都要克制我自己 ♪ |
[10:14] | ♪ ‘Cause I just can’t wait ♪ | ♪ 因为我迫不及待 ♪ |
[10:16] | ♪ Till you write me you’re coming around ♪ | ♪ 想知道你就要来访 ♪ |
[10:20] | Thor, inspired, voice of an angel, man. | 索尔 很不错 真是天使的歌声 |
[10:22] | ♪ I’m walking on sunshine, whoa ♪ | ♪ 我走在阳光之下 ♪ |
[10:30] | What are we walking on? | 我们走在哪里 |
[10:31] | ♪ I’m walking on sunshine ♪ | ♪ 我们走在阳光之下 ♪ |
[10:33] | ♪ Whoa, and don’t it feel good ♪ | ♪ 这感觉好不美妙 ♪ |
[10:37] | It does feel good, don’t it? | 感觉是很好 对吧 |
[10:39] | – What’s wrong? – That song always makes me sad. | -怎么了 -这歌每次都让我想哭 |
[10:42] | Don’t forget, Rock of Ages auditions are tomorrow. | 别忘了 明天就是《摇滚年代》试音 |
[10:46] | It’s my favorite musical. | 那是我最喜欢的音乐剧 |
[10:47] | I did make some pretty big changes, though, | 不过我的确根据我在”好来乌”的经历 |
[10:49] | based on my time in Holly-weird. | 做了些巨大的改变 |
[10:51] | I think it’ll really inspire | 我觉得它真的会 |
[10:54] | those of you who dare to dream. | 激励你们之中敢于梦想的人 |
[10:56] | Sick. | 酷炫 |
[10:58] | So, I looked at her, | 所以我看着她 |
[10:59] | but she was looking the other direction. | 但是她在看其他方向 |
[11:01] | But then she looked at me, | 但然后她看向我的时候 |
[11:03] | and I was looking the other direction. | 我又往别的方向看了 |
[11:04] | So I think that someday we’re gonna make eye contact. | 所以我觉得总有一天我们的眼神会相遇 |
[11:07] | That’s cool. This musical is gonna be lit. | 挺好 这音乐剧一定会火 |
[11:10] | Hey, Soren. Look at this. | 索伦 快看 |
[11:13] | Sippy Cup is signing up for the musical. | 奶瓶仔要报名上音乐剧 |
[11:17] | Singing is for try-hards. | 平庸的人才唱歌 |
[11:21] | No, uh, someone signed me up as a joke. | 不 是有人把我的名字写上去作弄我 |
[11:23] | I was just crossing it off. See? | 我正准备划掉 看见没 |
[11:26] | Yeah, whatever, bitch-tits. | 随你怎么说 娘炮 |
[11:28] | Enough. Let’s go. | 行了 我们走吧 |
[11:30] | – I have places to be. – Sorry, Soren. | -我还有地方要去 -抱歉 索伦 |
[11:34] | Don’t listen to Atticus. His dad doesn’t even pay taxes. | 别听阿提奎斯的 他爸都不交税 |
[11:37] | Doesn’t matter what Atticus says. | 阿提奎斯说什么根本不重要 |
[11:39] | I’ve been thinking about quitting singing ever since I was young. | 我从小时候就总想着放弃唱歌了 |
[11:43] | Come on. We’re gonna miss fish sticks. | 快点 我们要错过炸鱼柳了 |
[11:56] | Whoa. That’s the best lunch I’ve ever seen. | 哇 这是我见过最棒的午饭 |
[11:59] | Yeah, my parents are being super nice because… | 是的 他们对我这么好是因为 |
[12:03] | Because they’re great and… | 因为他们人很好而且 |
[12:06] | they’re great, and everything’s good. | 他们人很好 一切都很好 |
[12:11] | Ooh, wait. Is that a new earring? | 等等 你带了新耳环吗 |
[12:14] | Yes, finally. Thank you for noticing. | 终于发现了 谢谢你注意啊 |
[12:16] | – It looks cute on you. – Max, I’m not going for cute. | -你带着真可爱 -麦克斯 我才不要可爱 |
[12:18] | I’m going for sexy and hot. | 我要性感和火辣 |
[12:20] | Those are the only two things I’m looking for. | 这是我人生唯二的追求 |
[12:23] | You like it? It looks infected. | 你喜欢它吗 看上去好像感染了 |
[12:30] | Soren’s so cool. | 索伦真酷 |
[12:31] | I heard he beat up Derek Bachman | 我听说他揍了德里克·巴赫曼 |
[12:32] | and blow-jobbed his sister. | 还口了她妹妹 |
[12:34] | He blow-jobbed his own sister? | 他口了自己的妹妹吗 |
[12:36] | No, he blow-jobbed Derek’s sister. | 不 是他口了德里克的妹妹 |
[12:39] | Fucking legend. | 真他妈牛逼 |
[12:49] | I think Soren’s calling me. | 我觉得索伦在叫我 |
[13:01] | – Sup? – Sup? | -怎样 -怎样 |
[13:04] | I heard you sipped a beer like a fucking champ. | 我听说你他妈像冠军一样喝了一大杯啤酒 |
[13:06] | Yeah, I took a pretty big sip, actually. | 是的 我其实喝了超大一口 |
[13:08] | Cool. I’m having a party tomorrow night. | 酷 我明天晚上在家里有个派对 |
[13:10] | All these fools are coming. | 这群傻瓜都会来 |
[13:13] | You in? | 你来吗 |
[13:15] | You should come. Trust me. | 你应该来的 相信我 |
[13:19] | Yeah, I’ll come, but, you know, I’ll have to ask my mom. | 是的 我会来的 就是我得先问我妈妈 |
[13:24] | Also, gonna be a kissing party. | 还有 这是个接吻派对 |
[13:32] | You’ve French-kissed girls before, right? | 你和女孩法式热吻过 对吧 |
[13:34] | Yeah. | 当然了 |
[13:36] | Of course. | 亲过 |
[13:37] | Where? | 亲的哪里 |
[13:42] | Their mouths? | 嘴吗 |
[13:44] | Yeah, dawg. | 不错 兄弟 |
[13:47] | He’s not gonna start sitting with the popular kids, is he? | 他不会以后就跟受欢迎的孩子坐一起了吧 |
[13:50] | No. If anyone should be over there, it’s me. | 不 如果有人能坐那里的话 也该是我 |
[13:55] | We heard kids were calling you Sippy Cup, | 我听小孩都叫你奶瓶仔 |
[13:56] | and we just wanted to let you know | 我们想告诉你 |
[13:58] | you can always call on the Student | 你任何时候都可以向 |
[14:00] | Coalition Against Bullying for protection. | 反霸凌学生联盟寻求保护 |
[14:02] | Does this look like a sippy cup? | 这看起来像奶瓶吗 |
[14:04] | No, it’s a fucking juice box. | 不 这他妈是一个果汁盒 |
[14:07] | ‘Cause I’m not a fucking child. | 因为我他妈不是小屁孩了 |
[14:09] | That’s so rude. | 太粗鲁了 |
[14:10] | Wait. Can I bring Thor and Lucas? | 等等 我能带上索尔和卢卡斯吗 |
[14:16] | So random. | 他们太普通了吧 |
[14:17] | No, they’re cool. | 不 他们很酷 |
[14:19] | I’m trying to keep it half girls, half guys. | 我要控制女生人数和男生人数一样 |
[14:21] | You feel me, dawg? | 懂了吗 兄弟 |
[14:22] | I feel you, dawg, but… | 我懂 兄弟 但是 |
[14:24] | they’re my best friends. | 他们是我最好的朋友 |
[14:26] | We do everything together. We’re the Bean Bag Boys. | 我们什么事情都一起做 我们是沙包男孩 |
[14:29] | That’s a dope-ass name. | 这名字真傻逼 |
[14:31] | Fuck it. Bring ’em. | 不管了 带上他们吧 |
[14:34] | I ride or die for my squad, too. | 我也会为兄弟两肋插刀 |
[14:36] | Let me know what your mom says, dawg. | 告诉我你妈妈怎么说 兄弟 |
[14:37] | Okay. Bye, dawg. Bye, dawgs. | 好的 再见 兄弟 再见 兄弟们 |
[14:42] | So? | 怎么说 |
[14:43] | Soren just invited us to his party tomorrow. | 索伦刚才邀请我们去他的派对 |
[14:45] | Soren? Yeah. | 索伦吗 是的 |
[14:47] | He said my name? He said “Thor”? | 他说了我名字 他说了索尔吗 |
[14:50] | – Pretty much. – Sweet. | -差不多吧 -太好了 |
[14:53] | There’s also gonna be girls there. You know what that means? | 女孩也会去 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[14:55] | – Drama. – Kissing. | -撕逼 -是接吻 |
[15:01] | So, do you guys know how to kiss? | 你们两个知道怎么接吻吗 |
[15:05] | – I have no fucking clue. – No. | -我他妈完全不懂 -不知道 |
[15:07] | No, not at all. | 完全不懂 |
[15:10] | Type “kissing.” | 输入”接吻” |
[15:11] | Ooh. No, no, no. “Boobs.” | 不不不 输入”奶子” |
[15:15] | “Breast cancer research.” “How to find a bra that fits.” | “乳腺癌研究”“怎样找到合身的胸罩” |
[15:19] | I have an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[15:29] | “Are you 18 or older?” | “您是否已满18岁” |
[15:31] | I’m gonna click “yes.” | 我要点击”是” |
[15:32] | We’re not 18 or older. | 我们没有18岁 |
[15:34] | This could go on our permanent record. | 这记录会跟随我们一辈子 |
[15:38] | I’m your stepmother. | 我是你的后妈 |
[15:39] | You are not supposed to be looking at me in the shower. | 你不能在我洗澡时偷看我 |
[15:41] | Don’t tell my dad. He made me quit the sports team. | 别告诉我爸爸 他逼我退出了运动队 |
[15:43] | Get up. Get up. | 起来 起来 |
[15:45] | He’s in trouble. | 他遇上麻烦了 |
[15:47] | You deserve a punishment. | 你必须接受惩罚 |
[15:49] | Pull down your shorts. | 把短裤脱下来 |
[15:50] | Is that what happens when you get a stepmom? | 有了后妈就会发生这种事吗 |
[15:54] | Ew. | 好恶心 |
[15:56] | No way that’s gonna fit in there. | 这么大不可能放进去 |
[15:58] | Get out of there, girl! | 快逃啊 女孩 |
[15:59] | Where did his hand go? | 他手放哪去了 |
[16:01] | Ew! Oh, my God! | 好恶心 天哪 |
[16:05] | Nobody even kissed. | 都没有人接吻 |
[16:08] | Yeah, not on their mouths, at least. | 是啊 至少亲的不是嘴唇 |
[16:11] | My parents have a CPR doll. | 我父母有个心脏复苏娃娃 |
[16:13] | We can go practice kissing on that. | 我们可以用她练习接吻 |
[16:15] | Come on. | 快来 |
[16:23] | This is a really pretty CPR doll. | 这个心脏复苏娃娃真好看 |
[16:27] | I guess I’ll go first. | 那就我先来吧 |
[16:33] | Stop. What are you doing? | 住手 你在干什么 |
[16:36] | Kissing her. | 亲她 |
[16:37] | You can’t kiss someone without their permission. | 你不能不经允许就亲别人 |
[16:39] | Remember from assembly? | 忘记学校集会上说的了吗 |
[16:41] | Pretend it’s Brixlee. | 把它当成布莉克斯丽 |
[16:42] | – Try to be a gentleman. – Okay. | -尽量绅士一点 -好啦 |
[16:44] | Brixlee, can I kiss you? | 布莉克斯丽 我可以亲你吗 |
[16:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:48] | – Why? – Yeah. | -为什么 -是的 |
[16:50] | What do you like about me? | 你喜欢我哪一点 |
[16:54] | You’re sweet. You smell good. | 你人很好 闻起来很香 |
[16:57] | You’re smart, too. | 而且还很聪明 |
[16:58] | You always push Henry in his wheelchair | 你总是帮亨利推轮椅 |
[17:00] | even though he’s super mean. | 尽管他超级刻薄 |
[17:01] | And just when I think I’ve got you figured out, | 当我以为你对我的爱意心知肚明时 |
[17:04] | you go ahead and start skateboarding. | 你却转头去滑滑板了 |
[17:05] | I consent. | 我愿意 |
[17:16] | – How was it? – Sticky. | -感觉怎么样 -黏黏的 |
[17:21] | Why does she have hair in her mouth? | 为什么她嘴里有头发 |
[17:23] | You know what? This isn’t teaching us anything. | 算了 这东西什么都教不了我们 |
[17:25] | We need to see real people kissing. | 我们要看真人接吻 |
[17:27] | That’s the only way to know if we’re doing it right. | 只有这样我们才能知道自己做得对不对 |
[17:29] | My neighbor is a total nymphomaniac. | 我的邻居是个彻头彻尾的色情狂 |
[17:32] | Her boyfriend’s always over. | 她男朋友总来她家 |
[17:34] | She starts fires? | 她喜欢放火吗 |
[17:35] | No, that’s a pyromaniac. She’s a nymphomaniac. | 不 那是纵火狂 她是色情狂 |
[17:39] | Someone who has sex on land and sea. | 她在地上和海里做爱 |
[17:41] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[17:45] | Okay, I was gonna wait till tomorrow to surprise you, | 我本来想等到明天再给你惊喜的 |
[17:47] | but can I just tell you? | 但我能现在说吗 |
[17:48] | – Nah, I’m good. – No, you want to know. | -不用了 我很好 -不 你会想知道的 |
[17:51] | I can barely see anything. | 我什么都看不见 |
[17:53] | I know we haven’t been hanging out much | 我知道自从我遇见了本吉 |
[17:54] | ever since I met Benji, but I want to make it up to you. | 我们就很久没有一起玩了 但我想弥补你 |
[17:57] | So, tomorrow, I’m skipping school, | 明天我会翘掉学校的课 |
[17:59] | and we’re driving to the city to see Kendrick Lamar. | 然后我们开车到城里看肯德里克·拉马尔 |
[18:01] | – Shut up! – And we’re gonna do Molly. | -不会吧 -我们还会来点莫莉 |
[18:03] | -You thought of everything. – Of course I fucking have. | -你安排好了一切 -当然了 |
[18:05] | It’s gonna be amazing. | 我们明天将会玩得超开心 |
[18:07] | Remix! | 两位美女 |
[18:10] | Well, Benji got us the Molly. | 是本吉搞到的莫莉 |
[18:12] | – Benjamin. – Oh, thank you! | -本杰明 -谢谢 |
[18:15] | Look. | 看 |
[18:17] | This isn’t working. Maybe we could go climb a tree. | 这样没用 也许我们应该去爬树 |
[18:20] | No, they’d see us. | 不行 他们会看到我们的 |
[18:22] | No, I just meant let’s go climb a tree. | 不 我是说我们别看了 还是爬树去吧 |
[18:23] | Dude, wait. I know a way we can see them kiss. | 兄弟 等等 我知道看他们接吻的办法了 |
[18:35] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[18:37] | It has a camera. We could see everything. | 它自带摄影头 我们什么都看得见 |
[18:39] | We can learn technique. | 我们能学到真正的技术 |
[18:41] | It’s for his dad’s work. It’s not a toy. | 这是他爸爸工作用的 这不是玩具 |
[18:44] | Of course it’s a toy. They sell it at toy stores. | 这当然是玩具了 是在玩具店卖的 |
[18:46] | My uncle flew a drone for the Army, | 我的叔叔原来在军队开无人机 |
[18:48] | and now he yells in his sleep and has crazy diarrhea. | 现在他睡觉时会喊叫而且疯狂腹泻 |
[18:52] | It’s messed up that he even keeps it in the house. | 他把无人机放家里就够糟的了 |
[18:54] | You have to walk by it every day. | 你每天都要从旁边经过 |
[18:56] | – He’s torturing you. – It’s true. | -他是在折磨你 -你说得对 |
[18:58] | It’s like when your cousin walks around in a bikini | 就像你表妹穿比基尼在你身边走来走去 |
[18:59] | and she taunts you. | 还嘲笑你 |
[19:01] | If he finds out, you’ll be grounded. | 如果他发现了 你会被禁足的 |
[19:03] | You won’t be able to go to Soren’s. | 你就没法去索伦的派对了 |
[19:04] | And even worse, you’ll lose your father’s trust. | 更糟糕的是 你会失去父亲的信任 |
[19:07] | That’s true, too. | 你说得也对 |
[19:08] | She’ll love you for who you are. | 她会爱上你的本质 |
[19:10] | Yeah, a shitty kisser. | 是啊 吻技烂得一批 |
[19:11] | Remember the porn from earlier? | 还记得之前看的黄片吗 |
[19:13] | That guy didn’t even know how to kiss. | 那个男的都不知道怎么接吻 |
[19:14] | He was just licking that woman’s asshole. | 只是在舔那个女的的屁眼 |
[19:16] | – You want to kiss an asshole, Max? – No. | -你也想亲屁眼吗 麦克斯 -不 |
[19:19] | Max, don’t listen to him. | 麦克斯 别听他的 |
[19:20] | He just wants to go because he’s obsessed with popular boys. | 他想去是因为他痴迷于受欢迎的男孩 |
[19:23] | Believe me, Max. You don’t want to go to Soren’s | 相信我 麦克斯 不知道怎么接吻 |
[19:25] | not knowing how to kiss. | 你不会想去索伦的派对的 |
[19:33] | So, tomorrow, after you get some girl time, | 那么 明天和闺蜜玩尽兴后 |
[19:35] | why don’t you come over for some man time? | 不如过来和你的男人尽性吧 |
[19:38] | No, I told you I’m hanging out with Lily this weekend. | 不 我跟你说了这个周末要和莉莉出去玩 |
[19:40] | Yeah, it’s just… You know, it’s hard for me not to see you, | 是啊 只是你不在的时候我很煎熬 |
[19:43] | ’cause you’re my best friend. | 因为你是我最好的朋友 |
[19:45] | But Lily’s my best friend. | 但莉莉才是我最好的朋友 |
[19:47] | Yeah, I get it. Totally, totally get it. | 好的 我懂了 完完全全懂了 |
[19:51] | I’ll probably just hang out with my ex, Margaret. | 或许我应该约我前女友玛格丽特 |
[19:54] | Are you trying to make me jealous? | 你是想让我嫉妒吗 |
[19:56] | Uh, no. Why? Are you jealous? | 不 怎么了 你嫉妒了吗 |
[20:00] | Yeah, this isn’t working out. | 这样做没有用的 |
[20:02] | I know. You’re not hot enough to be acting like this, | 我懂 你是什么货色 哪有资格对我甩脸色 |
[20:04] | so the next time you’re wondering where all the nice guys went, | 下一次在你想好男人都去哪了的时候 |
[20:07] | just remember that you let one walk right out the door. | 记得你在这里放走了一个 |
[20:14] | What? | 什么 |
[20:15] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[20:17] | I never want to see you again. | 我再也不想见你了 |
[20:22] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:26] | Wait, where’d the guy go? | 等等 那个男的去哪了 |
[20:27] | Who cares? The girls just hugged. | 管他呢 女孩们抱在一起了 |
[20:29] | They are definitely gonna kiss. | 她们绝对要亲嘴 |
[20:31] | We might need to get closer. | 我们得再飞近一点 |
[20:33] | Do you hear that? | 听见什么声音了吗 |
[20:36] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[20:38] | It’s fucking spying on us. | 妈的 它在监视我们 |
[20:40] | – All right, it’s my turn to fly. – Give it! | -好了 该我飞了 -还给我 |
[20:43] | – I just want to buzz ’em. – No! | -我只是想玩玩 -不 |
[20:45] | You’re gonna break it. | 你会把它弄坏的 |
[20:46] | You want it? Fine! | 你想要吗 给你 |
[20:49] | Shit! | 靠 |
[20:55] | Oh! No! | 不 |
[20:57] | – Shit! What the hell, Thor? – That was both of our faults. | -该死 搞什么 索尔 -我们俩都有错 |
[21:01] | Dad’s gonna kill me. What do I do now? | 我爸要杀了我的 我该怎么办 |
[21:05] | Whoa! What the hell? | 你干什么 |
[21:06] | We say there was a break-in. | 我们就说有人私闯民宅 |
[21:08] | They trashed the place and took the drone. | 他们把东西都砸了 还拿了无人机 |
[21:10] | That’s the most stupid fucking idea I’ve ever heard! | 这是我这辈子听过的最蠢的点子 |
[21:12] | Guys, guys. All we have to do is | 大伙们 我们只需要 |
[21:14] | just go over there and tell the truth. | 到隔壁说出实情 |
[21:16] | Then God will be on our side. | 上帝会站在我们这边的 |
[21:25] | Hey. Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[21:27] | Uh, I hope so, madam. | 是的 女士 |
[21:28] | We were using our drone to follow a family of turtles, | 我们在用无人机跟踪一群乌龟 |
[21:31] | and we thought it might have crashed in your backyard. | 我觉得我们可能坠毁在你家后院了 |
[21:33] | Oh, yeah, yeah, it’s here. Come on in. | 是的没错 在这里 进来吧 |
[21:41] | – So, you guys like turtles? – Yeah. | -所以你们喜欢乌龟吗 -是的 |
[21:43] | – That’s awesome. – Time’s up, motherfuckers. | -真不错 -时间到了 小混蛋们 |
[21:46] | Shit! It’s a trap. | 糟糕 是陷阱 |
[21:47] | You think I give a fuck about turtles? | 你们觉得我在乎什么乌龟吗 |
[21:49] | We’re sorry. We just wanted to learn how to kiss. | 对不起 我们只想学学如何接吻 |
[21:51] | Lucas, it’s none of their business. | 卢卡斯 这关她们什么事 |
[21:53] | We should have just told the truth. | 我们应该说实话的 |
[21:55] | We’re going to a kissing party, | 我们想去一个接吻派对 |
[21:56] | and none of us have ever kissed, and we’re scared. | 我们都没接过吻 所以很害怕 |
[21:58] | Goddamn it, Lucas. | 该死 卢卡斯 |
[22:00] | I’ve had sex before, but I’ve never kissed a girl. | 我有过性生活 但从来没有亲过女孩 |
[22:04] | Just go online and type in “how to kiss.” | 上网查查”如何接吻”不就好了 |
[22:06] | That’s what everyone does. | 所有人都这样的 |
[22:10] | It’s very easy. | 很简单的 |
[22:11] | Look, can we please have the drone back? | 请问我们能拿回无人机了吗 |
[22:13] | It’s a BD Rolling Thunder. It’s my dad’s. | 是BD滚雷无人机 是我爸的 |
[22:15] | He needs it for work. Can I please have it back? | 他工作要用的 请问我能拿回来吗 |
[22:17] | – I really need it. Please. – I don’t think so. | -我真的需要它 拜托了 -我可不觉得 |
[22:20] | If you don’t give it back, | 如果你不把它还给我 |
[22:21] | I’ll tell my dad you stole it. | 我就和我爸说是你偷的 |
[22:22] | And I’ll tell him that you’re a pervert. | 我还会和他说你是个变态 |
[22:24] | We’ll tell the whole school. | 我们要告诉学校里所有人 |
[22:25] | This is sensual harassment. | 这是幸[性]骚扰 |
[22:26] | We’ll tell everyone that you’re a misogynist. | 我们会告诉所有人你讨厌女生 |
[22:29] | I never massaged anyone. | 我从来没给别人做过按摩[misogynist音近massage] |
[22:32] | This is what happens when you don’t respect women. | 这就是你不尊重女性的下场 |
[22:35] | I respect women. My mom’s my best friend. | 我尊重女性的 我妈是我最好的朋友 |
[22:38] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[22:40] | Oh, God, I’m so fucked. My dad’s gonna kill me. | 天呐 我完蛋了 我爸要杀了我的 |
[22:44] | You had to snoop on them. You’re such a feminist. | 你得去窥探一下她们 你真是女权主义 |
[22:47] | I’m not a feminist. I love women. | 我才不是女权主义 我爱女人 |
[22:49] | And my parents are definitely gonna call your guys’ parents. | 而且我爸妈肯定会打电话告诉你们爸妈 |
[22:52] | We’re all gonna get grounded. | 我们都会被禁足的 |
[22:53] | Forget Soren’s party. We’re fucked. | 别管索伦的派对了 我们完了 |
[22:55] | Why are you smiling? This is actually your fault. | 你笑什么 这都是你的错 |
[22:58] | This is leverage. | 这就是我们的筹码 |
[23:05] | Oh. Bingo. | 太棒了 |
[23:08] | – What is it? – I have no idea. | -这是啥 -我也不知道 |
[23:10] | That’s a tampon. | 这是个卫生棉条 |
[23:12] | What’s it for? | 干啥用的 |
[23:13] | Girls shove it up their buttholes | 女生把它塞到屁眼里 |
[23:14] | to stop babies from coming out. | 宝宝就不会掉出来了 |
[23:15] | An eighth-grader told me that. | 一个八年级的人告诉我的 |
[23:18] | The human body is truly a mystery. | 人体真是神秘 |
[23:22] | Can’t believe they still eat chewables. | 不敢相信她们还在吃咀嚼片 |
[23:23] | The gummies are so much better. | 软糖好吃多了 |
[23:25] | I like the chewables. I want one. | 我喜欢咀嚼片 给我一个 |
[23:40] | Fucking childproof bullshit! | 该死的防童设计 |
[23:42] | Thor! Thor! Thor! Thor! Thor! Thor! | 索尔 索尔 索尔 索尔 索尔 索尔 |
[23:53] | It’s the girls. | 是那几个女孩 |
[23:56] | – Hello? – You took my bag. | -哪位 -你们拿了我的包 |
[23:57] | It has my license, my phone. | 里面有我的驾照 手机 |
[24:00] | Bring it back right now. | 立刻给我拿回来 |
[24:02] | Fuck that noise. I want my drone back. | 去你的吧 把我的无人机还回来 |
[24:04] | I got this. I got this, I got this. | 我来 我来 我来 |
[24:06] | What did you just say, you little bitch? | 你刚刚说什么 小混蛋 |
[24:08] | I’ll take a shit down your throat. | 我要喂你吃屎 |
[24:11] | Why are you talking like that? | 你为什么这样说话 |
[24:13] | Hannah, I have a little brother. | 汉娜 我有个弟弟 |
[24:15] | – You’re supposed to scare them. – Well, you scared me. | -你就得吓吓他们 -你吓到我了 |
[24:17] | Listen, we were just trying to teach you a lesson. | 听好 我们只想给你们个教训 |
[24:20] | I promise you we were gonna give the drone back. | 我保证我们会把无人机还给你们 |
[24:23] | No way. They could trick us again. | 不可能 他们肯定又在耍我们 |
[24:25] | Or overpower us. | 或者压倒我们 |
[24:27] | Oh, my God. What if they take the Molly? | 天呐 他们要是吃了莫莉怎么办 |
[24:29] | Then we wouldn’t be able to take it. | 他们不能吃的 |
[24:31] | No, they’re children. They would die. | 不行 他们还是小孩 会死的 |
[24:35] | This is Max from earlier. | 我是之前的麦克斯 |
[24:37] | Meet us at the playground across from John Adams | 明天早上七点四十分 |
[24:40] | tomorrow at 7:40 am. | 约翰·亚当斯对面的操场见 |
[24:42] | Bring the drone, and don’t fuck with the Bean Bag Boys. | 带上无人机 别惹沙包男孩 |
[24:47] | That was tough. Very tough. | 很强硬 非常强硬 |
[24:49] | I kind of got a boner talking to those girls. | 和她们讲话我都有点硬了 |
[24:51] | We’re still on the phone. | 电话还没挂呢 |
[24:52] | – Shit! Fuck, fuck. – What the shit? | -糟糕 该死 该死 -搞什么 |
[24:58] | Six, seven, eight, nine, ten, | 六 七 八 九 十 |
[25:01] | eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen | 十一 十二 十三 十四 十五 |
[25:24] | Don’t come any closer. | 别再靠近了 |
[25:27] | – Why? – ‘Cause you could overpower us. | -为什么 -你要压倒我们的 |
[25:30] | So, put the drone on the slide, and count back from a hundred, | 把无人机放到滑梯上 倒数一百 |
[25:33] | and close your eyes. | 然后闭上眼睛 |
[25:35] | And don’t try anything funny. | 别想耍什么花招 |
[25:37] | There are witnesses. | 这儿都是目击证人 |
[25:39] | Okay, we have a long drive ahead of us, | 好了 我们还要开很久的车 |
[25:41] | so give us the bag or I will hurt you. | 把包给我们 不然我们就揍你了 |
[25:43] | Do not test me. | 不要挑战我 |
[25:44] | Threats will get you nowhere, peasant. | 威胁是不管用的 村妇 |
[25:46] | Just give us the fucking Molly! | 把该死的莫莉还给我们 |
[25:48] | Okay. Who’s Molly? ‘Cause she’s not with us. | 谁是莫莉 她没和我们一起 |
[25:51] | Guys. | 大伙儿 |
[25:53] | Molly is a sex drug. Dateline did an expose on it. | 莫莉是性药物 《日界线》曝光报道过的 |
[25:58] | You had us bring drugs to a fucking playground? | 你们竟然让我们把毒品带来操场 |
[26:01] | There are children here! | 这里还有小孩呢 |
[26:03] | – Shit. – It’s okay. | -糟糕 -没事 |
[26:05] | I know what to do. | 我知道该怎么办 |
[26:07] | We’re making a citizen’s arrest! | 我们要对你们进行公民逮捕 |
[26:09] | You’re both under arrest! | 你们俩都被捕了 |
[26:10] | – Get on the ground! – Sweet Jesus. | -趴下 -老天啊 |
[26:11] | – Up, up, up! – Stay still! | -举手 举手 举手 -不许动 |
[26:13] | Hands up! Hands up! Stay still! | 把手举起来 手举起来 不许动 |
[26:15] | Get down now! Get down now! | 趴下 现在趴下 |
[26:18] | Did you just reload your fake gun? | 你刚刚是给假枪上膛了吗 |
[26:20] | – Are you mocking me? – Put your hands up! | -你是在嘲讽我吗 -举起手来 |
[26:21] | Are you mocking me? | 你是在嘲讽我吗 |
[26:22] | Anything will be used against you | 你所说的都会成为 |
[26:24] | – that you say. – In court. | -呈堂证供 -在法院里 |
[26:26] | You know, you’re the one holding drugs, | 你们才是持有毒品的人 |
[26:27] | so why don’t I do a citizen’s arrest on you? | 我为什么不对你们进行公民逮捕呢 |
[26:30] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[26:31] | Time-out, crackheads. | 中场暂停 傻蛋们 |
[26:33] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[26:35] | Deal’s off. We can’t let them put drugs back on the street. | 取消交易 我们不能让她们把毒品流向街头 |
[26:38] | Look at those dirty fucking junkies. | 看看那些脏兮兮的瘾君子 |
[26:40] | Their lives are already ruined. | 他们的生活早就被毁了 |
[26:42] | Let’s just give them the drugs and get the drone. | 我们就把毒品给她们 把无人机拿回来 |
[26:46] | Maybe there’s a way we can protect our community | 也许我们可以保护我们的社区 |
[26:49] | and get the drone back. | 并且把无人机拿回来 |
[26:51] | Stall them. | 拖住她们 |
[26:52] | So, what do you plan to do with those drugs, huh? | 那 你们想拿毒品做什么 |
[26:56] | Take ’em and feel amazing. | 吃下去 那种感觉棒极了 |
[26:58] | They’re addicts. | 她们是瘾君子 |
[27:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:02] | So, you been drugging your whole life? | 所以 你们这辈子都在吸毒吗 |
[27:04] | – Uh-huh. – Err’day. | -是啊 -每天都吸 |
[27:06] | Oh. Nice. | 不错 |
[27:08] | What’s he doing? Hey. | 他干嘛呢 |
[27:12] | – Yes! Yes! – It’s working! | -棒 棒 -有用了 |
[27:13] | It’s working! Yes! | 起效了 太棒了 |
[27:15] | Fly it to the school! | 把它飞到学校去 |
[27:17] | You’re heading for the trees! Watch out! | 要撞树上了 小心 |
[27:19] | We’re gonna make it! We’re gonna make it! | 我们能行的 我们能行的 |
[27:25] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[27:31] | Those girls are lucky I didn’t kick their asses. | 我没打爆她们 算她们走运 |
[27:34] | Oh, no! They found us! | 不 她们发现我们了 |
[27:36] | Oh, shit. They’re on school property. | 糟糕 她们在学校范围内了 |
[27:39] | They don’t care. They’re tweaking. | 她们不在乎 她们脑子不正常 |
[27:43] | You know who we need? | 你知道我们需要谁吗 |
[27:45] | – No, don’t say it. – We’ll look like losers. | -不 别说出来 -看起来像废物一样 |
[27:47] | – Don’t say it. Don’t say it. – SCAB! | -别说出来 别说出来 -反霸凌学生联盟 |
[27:50] | – Shut up. Zip it. – Lucas, shut up. | -闭嘴 别说了 -卢卡斯 闭嘴 |
[27:51] | – SCAB! – What is that? | -反霸凌学生联盟 -那是什么 |
[27:53] | There’s three boys in danger! | 三个男孩身处险境 |
[27:54] | We’re scared! SCAB, help us! | 我们好害怕 反霸凌学生联盟 帮帮我们 |
[27:57] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[27:59] | We’re not scared. We’re… We’re fine. | 我们没有害怕 我们 我们挺好的 |
[28:01] | Just walking into school. | 正要去学校 |
[28:03] | – Average day. – Jesus Christ. | -就是普通的一天 -老天爷 |
[28:04] | Bullying is wack. Get on the right track. | 霸凌不好 回归正道 |
[28:07] | Bullying is wack. | 霸凌不好 |
[28:09] | Get on the right track. | 回归正道 |
[28:11] | Bullying is wack. | 霸凌不好 |
[28:14] | Get on the right track. | 回归正道 |
[28:17] | Bullying is wack. | 霸凌不好 |
[28:26] | When you attack one of us, you attack all of us. | 你欺负我们一个人 就欺负了我们所有人 |
[28:29] | Your weakness gives us strength. | 你们的弱点给我们力量 |
[28:31] | Well, those kids stole my bag. | 那些小孩偷了我的包 |
[28:32] | Not today, bully! | 今天不行 恶霸 |
[28:33] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[28:37] | – What the fuck? – Bullying is wack. | -什么鬼 -霸凌不好 |
[28:38] | Get on the right track. | 回归正道 |
[28:40] | This is the best day of my life. | 这是我人生中最棒的一天 |
[28:42] | Get on the right track. | 回归正道 |
[28:44] | Don’t worry, we’ll find them later. | 别担心 我们以后再找他们 |
[28:49] | SCAB just tagged us on Instagram. | 反霸凌学生联盟在Instagram上标注了我们 |
[28:52] | First Sippy Cup, and now this? | 先是小奶瓶 然后又来这个 |
[28:54] | I’m two weeks into sixth grade, I’m already a social piranha. | 我刚上六年级两周 我的形象已经毁了 |
[28:56] | Guys, my dad gets back at 5:00. | 各位 我爸五点回来 |
[28:59] | If we don’t get a new drone by then, | 如果到时候我们还没搞到新无人机 |
[29:01] | I’m grounded. | 我就要被禁足了 |
[29:01] | Which means we’re all grounded, which means no party, | 这意味着我们都要被禁足 没有派对 |
[29:04] | which means no Brixlee. | 意味着没有布莉克斯丽 |
[29:05] | Sippy cup for life. | 小奶瓶的事永远过不去了 |
[29:07] | No Brixlee, no friends, no hope, | 没有布莉克斯丽 没有朋友 没有希望 |
[29:10] | parents fighting, trapped in our rooms, | 父母打架 困在房间 |
[29:13] | all alone, two Taco Tuesdays. | 孤独一人 两个周二塔可日 |
[29:17] | So, Max, what are we gonna do? | 麦克斯 我们该怎么办 |
[29:22] | We’re gonna ditch school and get a new drone. | 我们要翘课去搞新的无人机 |
[29:24] | Stop thinking with your big old dick, Max. | 别用下体思考问题了 麦克斯 |
[29:27] | That could go on our permanent record. | 这样可能会被永久记过的 |
[29:29] | Max’s big old dick is pointing us in the right direction. | 麦克斯的下体想的没错 |
[29:31] | Thank you. If anyone else kisses Brixlee, I’ll die. | 谢谢 如果有别人亲了布莉克斯丽 我会死的 |
[29:34] | Wait, what? Here’s the plan. | 等等 什么 计划是这样的 |
[29:36] | I’m gonna bring a beer to Soren’s, | 我会带瓶啤酒去索伦家 |
[29:38] | and I’m gonna sip that beer so everyone will know… | 我会喝一小口 这样大家就都知道 |
[29:40] | That you’re an alcoholic. | 你是个酒鬼 |
[29:42] | – That would be great. – Guys. | -那就太棒了 -各位 |
[29:43] | The only place around here that has one | 这附近唯一有啤酒卖的店 |
[29:45] | is at North Point Galleria. | 在北角广场 |
[29:46] | That’s four miles away. | 离这儿有六公里多 |
[29:48] | Four miles? How the fuck are we getting four miles? | 六公里多 我们要怎么去 |
[29:52] | You have Uber. | 你不是有优步吗 |
[29:53] | No, it goes directly to my mom’s phone. | 不行 这个直接连到我妈的手机上 |
[29:54] | She’ll know. | 她会知道的 |
[29:56] | Then we bike. | 那我们就骑车去 |
[29:57] | Where are you even gonna get the money for a new drone? | 你哪来的钱买新的无人机 |
[30:02] | – What? – You know. | -怎么了 -你知道的 |
[30:04] | Our Turzan of Uzkara card? No way! | 我们那张乌兹卡拉的图尔赞卡 没门儿 |
[30:08] | You said everyone wants to buy it. | 你说过所有人都想买这张卡 |
[30:10] | We got it together. | 我们是一起得到它的 |
[30:12] | And we’re gonna sell it together, as friends. | 作为朋友 我们也会一起卖了它 |
[30:14] | Come on, Lucas. Bean Bag Boys do everything together. | 来吧 卢卡斯 沙包男孩一起行动 |
[30:19] | Okay. Guess that makes sense. | 好吧 这倒也是 |
[30:22] | Yes! Lucas! Yes! | 好耶 卢卡斯 真好 |
[30:24] | Bean Bag Boys for life. | 沙包男孩万岁 |
[30:26] | We’re being so bad. | 我们太坏了 |
[30:29] | ♪ We’re bad, we’re so bad ♪ | ♪ 我们很坏 太坏了 ♪ |
[30:32] | ♪ We’re bad, we’re so bad ♪ | ♪ 我们很坏 太坏了 ♪ |
[30:53] | I need to get rid of these drugs. | 我要扔掉这些药 |
[30:54] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[30:55] | Getting rid of the drugs! | 扔了这些药 |
[30:56] | I’m just gonna throw them in the stream. | 我刚想把它扔到河里 |
[30:59] | It can contaminate the water. | 会污染河水的 |
[31:00] | Well, then we can throw it in the forest. | 那就把它扔到森林里吧 |
[31:02] | It’s a sex drug. | 这是性药物 |
[31:03] | What if a fox eats it and tries to fuck a squirrel? | 要是一只狐狸吃了想上一只松鼠怎么办 |
[31:06] | It’ll kill him. | 那会要了它的命 |
[31:07] | Well, then how do we get rid of drugs? | 那我们该怎么处理这些药 |
[31:09] | The same way we get rid of a baby. | 就像处理一个婴儿那样 |
[31:11] | – Abortion? – Adoption? | -堕胎 -收养 |
[31:13] | No. We drop it off at the firehouse | 不 我们在去商场的路上 |
[31:15] | on our way up to the mall. | 把它丢在消防站 |
[31:16] | That’s a really good idea. | 确实是个不错的主意 |
[31:19] | Ah. I just got a bite on our card. | 有人要买我们的卡了 |
[31:21] | Nice. Give ’em my address. | 很好 把我家的地址给他们 |
[31:23] | My parents aren’t home, and I have the best snacks. | 我爸妈不在家 我家还有最棒的零食 |
[31:26] | PeterPan69 is gonna be here in five minutes to buy the card. | 彼得潘69五分钟后就来这儿买卡 |
[31:29] | Well, let’s get ready. | 好 做好准备 |
[31:31] | I found all of these weapons in the back of my parents’ closet. | 我在我爸妈的壁橱后面找到了这些武器 |
[31:38] | I still don’t get why we need weapons. | 我还是不明白我们为什么需要武器 |
[31:41] | He could be a pedophile. | 他可能是个恋童癖 |
[31:42] | He can’t molest all three of us. | 他不可能同时骚扰我们三个 |
[31:44] | All he needs is one. | 他只要一个就够了 |
[31:50] | An-al beads | 后 庭 拉珠 |
[31:52] | AKA nunchucks, motherfucker. | 又名双节棍 混蛋 |
[31:56] | It’s not a toy. | 这可不是玩具 |
[32:00] | Oh, shoot. | 命中 |
[32:04] | They smell like shit. | 闻起来像屎 |
[32:13] | Hello. Uh, I’m looking for Lucas. | 你们好 卢卡斯在吗 |
[32:15] | – That’s me. – I’m Claude. | -是我 -我是克劳德 |
[32:19] | That’s my mom back there. | 后面那是我妈 |
[32:21] | Hi-ya! | 你好 |
[32:25] | Let’s cut the shit. Are you a pedophile? | 别废话 你是恋童癖吗 |
[32:27] | What? No. | 什么 我不是 |
[32:28] | Lucas, if you were a pedophile | 卢卡斯 如果你是个恋童癖 |
[32:30] | standing in front of three single boys, | 站在三个落单的男孩面前 |
[32:31] | – would you admit it? – Probably not. | -你会承认这件事吗 -可能不会吧 |
[32:34] | Then why would he? | 那他为什么要承认 |
[32:35] | Oh, come on. Do I look like a pedophile? | 得了吧 我看起来像个恋童癖吗 |
[32:38] | – Yes, absolutely. – 1,000%. | -那当然 -百分之一千 |
[32:39] | That’s not fair. | 那不公平 |
[32:40] | You look more like a pedophile than anyone I’ve ever seen. | 你比我见过的任何人都像恋童癖 |
[32:43] | Look, I’m not a pedophile. I’m a cool guy. | 我不是恋童癖 我是个好人 |
[32:48] | Fine. You can come in, but please take your shoes off. | 好吧 你可以进来 但是请脱鞋 |
[32:51] | You know, I’ve searched the world for this. | 我满世界找这张卡 |
[32:53] | Why are you bringing the paintball gun? | 你干嘛要带彩弹枪 |
[32:55] | In case anyone fucks with us. | 以防有人找我们麻烦 |
[32:57] | This card is exquisite. | 这张卡真是美极了 |
[33:00] | How’d you get it? | 你们怎么得到的 |
[33:01] | The summer I moved here, | 我搬来的那年夏天 |
[33:02] | me, Max and Thor started a dog-washing business. | 麦克斯 索尔和我做起了给狗洗澡的生意 |
[33:05] | We earned eight bucks, and we used the money | 我们挣到了八块钱 然后用这钱 |
[33:07] | to buy an Ascension pack, and this card was in it. | 买了一套暗杀神 这张卡就在里面 |
[33:09] | Well, you got very lucky. | 你们运气真好 |
[33:11] | The real luck was meeting Max and Thor. | 真正的好运是我认识了麦克斯和索尔 |
[33:13] | Fascinating. | 真有趣 |
[33:14] | We started calling ourselves the Bean Bag Boys. | 我们自称”沙包男孩” |
[33:16] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[33:17] | Because you had some beanbags? | 因为你们有沙包 |
[33:19] | – That’s right. – Yeah. Genius. | -正是 -真不错 |
[33:21] | You got yourself a deal. | 你做成了一笔生意 |
[33:25] | Let’s go. Let’s make it happen. | 来吧 成交吧 |
[33:30] | No, I can’t do this. | 不行 我做不到 |
[33:33] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:34] | Lucas, get your butt over here right now. | 卢卡斯 赶紧给我过来 |
[33:36] | Excuse me, is this how all 12-year-olds conduct business? | 请问 这就是12岁的交易方式吗 |
[33:40] | What the hell just happened? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[33:40] | I thought you were cool with this. | 我还以为你能搞定这事 |
[33:42] | You said we wouldn’t do this if one of us wasn’t on board. | 你说过缺了我们中的一个就成不了这事 |
[33:45] | – I’m not on board. – Why do you care so much? | -我退出了 -你为什么这么在乎 |
[33:47] | Why don’t you care? This card has a lot of memories, | 你为什么不在乎 这张卡留存了许多记忆 |
[33:50] | and you’re just gonna throw it all away | 而你正打算把它抛诸脑后 |
[33:52] | because you want to kiss some basic girl? | 好去和某些庸俗的女孩接吻 |
[33:54] | Savage. | 犀利 |
[33:55] | Brixlee isn’t just some girl. | 布莉克斯丽才不是某些女孩 |
[33:56] | We’re probably gonna get married. | 我们以后可能会结婚的 |
[33:58] | Every marriage ends in divorce. | 每段婚姻都以离异结束 |
[34:01] | Lucas, you’re outvoted. | 卢卡斯 你被否决了 |
[34:04] | Listen, I can tell you’re lashing out with anger, | 我敢肯定你说的是气话 |
[34:06] | but Brixlee is probably the love of my life. | 但布莉克斯丽很有可能是我一生的挚爱 |
[34:08] | Excuse me, ma’am. Can I get a glass of water, please? | 不好意思 太太 能给我一杯水吗 |
[34:12] | Hello? | 你好 |
[34:17] | Hey, guys? | 伙计们 |
[34:23] | What can you tell me about her backstory? | 能给我解释一下她是怎么回事吗 |
[34:25] | Where is she supposed to be from? | 她是从哪儿来的 |
[34:26] | She seems quite exotic. | 看上去很有异域风情 |
[34:28] | Okay, listen carefully, ’cause I’ll make this offer only once. | 好 听仔细了 我只出一次价 |
[34:31] | 400 bucks to take her off your hands. | 400块 把她卖给我 |
[34:34] | No. We need 550, US. | 不行 我们要550美元 |
[34:37] | Fuck off. What? That’s my entire allowance. | 我靠 不是吧 那会花光我所有的零花钱 |
[34:40] | Listen, Claude, let’s just cut the bullshit. | 克劳德 别在这废话了 |
[34:43] | I’m the son of a businesswoman, and I think we both know, | 我是女强人的儿子 我想我们都清楚 |
[34:46] | if you didn’t want to buy the doll, | 如果你不想买这个娃娃的话 |
[34:48] | you would’ve left already. | 你早就拍屁股走人了 |
[34:50] | Stop treating us like kids. We know how things work. | 别把我们当小孩耍 我们可是门儿清 |
[34:53] | So, do you want to buy the CPR doll or not? | 你到底要不要买心肺复苏娃娃 |
[35:00] | Fools. I’d have paid a thousand. | 蠢蛋 我本来愿意付1000块的 |
[35:03] | Anyone else feel like he’s gonna fuck that doll? | 有谁也觉得他会干那个人偶吗 |
[35:28] | We should hydrate. | 我们得补充点水分 |
[35:29] | We’ve been biking for almost 14 minutes straight. | 我们已经骑了14分钟没停过了 |
[35:31] | I don’t think I’ve ever been this far from home. | 我们还没离家这么远过 |
[35:34] | I think I did a production of Cats around here. | 我感觉我在这儿表演过一场《猫》 |
[35:36] | You’re really not gonna sing anymore? | 你真的不打算再唱歌了 |
[35:39] | Yeah. I’ve never been happier. | 是啊 我从没这么开心过 |
[35:44] | – Just give us the drugs. – Fuck. | -把药还给我们 -靠 |
[35:46] | How’d you find us? | 你们怎么找到我们的 |
[35:48] | Her phone. They tracked us. | 她的手机 我们被跟踪了 |
[35:50] | We’re not giving you these drugs. | 我们才不会把药给你们 |
[35:52] | We’re giving them to firefighters. | 我们要交给消防员 |
[35:54] | Get help. | 找人帮忙吧 |
[35:56] | – Go! – We’re in a car, dipshits. | -走 -我们开的是车 小笨蛋们 |
[35:58] | You’re not gonna outrun us. | 你们不可能比我们快 |
[35:59] | Not on my fast bike, nerds. | 我的自行车更快 蠢货 |
[36:06] | Good luck getting your car in here, losers! | 祝你们在车里好运 手下败将 |
[36:10] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[36:18] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[36:51] | You’re not getting these drugs back! | 休想把药拿回去 |
[36:53] | Just give her the sex drugs! | 把药还给她吧 |
[36:57] | Peel off! | 分散 |
[36:59] | I won’t let you destroy your Ii… | 我不能让你毁了你的 |
[37:07] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:08] | Lucas, are you okay? | 卢卡斯 你还好吗 |
[37:09] | What the hell happened? | 怎么回事 |
[37:11] | We were running away from our babysitter | 我们要逃出保姆的魔掌 |
[37:12] | ’cause she was trying to touch our penises. | 因为她想摸我们的小鸡鸡 |
[37:14] | What? That is not true. | 什么 他们在撒谎 |
[37:15] | Yes, it is. | 是真的 |
[37:15] | – I wasn’t. – Yeah, you were. | -我没有 -你有 |
[37:17] | I wasn’t… | 我没有 |
[37:20] | – Go, go, go, go, go! Go, go! – What happened? | -走 走 走 快走 -发生什么事了 |
[37:21] | Go, go! | 赶紧走 |
[37:23] | Lucas, are you okay? | 卢卡斯 你没事吧 |
[37:26] | I think I’m fine. | 我觉得我没事 |
[37:28] | Your arm. | 你的胳膊 |
[37:29] | Oh, hell no. | 天呐 |
[37:34] | Yo, I’m-a call 911. | 我去报警 |
[37:35] | – Help! Help! – No, it’s okay. | -救命 救命 -不用了 没事 |
[37:37] | This happens all the time. | 这事经常发生 |
[37:37] | Come on, we got to go. We got to go. Go. | 来吧 我们走 我们走 快走 |
[37:39] | – Help! Ow! – We got… Come on. | -救命 -我们走吧 |
[37:40] | I’ll get the bikes. | 我来拿自行车 |
[37:45] | I threw their phone in a prickle bush. | 我把她们的手机扔进灌木丛了 |
[37:46] | So they can’t track us anymore. | 这样她们就无法跟踪我们了 |
[37:48] | Oh, the pain! | 痛死我了 |
[37:50] | Lucas, you have to be quiet. | 卢卡斯 你得保持安静 |
[37:52] | Okay, do we have any ice? | 有冰块吗 |
[37:53] | No, we’re in a fucking alley. | 没有 我们在一条小巷子里 |
[37:56] | What about pain medication? | 那止疼药呢 |
[37:57] | – We have the Molly we can give him. – No! | -我们有莫莉 可以给他吃 -不行 |
[37:59] | Yeah, he’s probably just gonna try and have sex with us. | 也是 他可能会想上我们俩 |
[38:01] | Call an ambulance! | 打电话叫救护车 |
[38:02] | – Mission’s over! – We’ll get busted. | -任务结束了 -我们会被捕的 |
[38:05] | Plus, do you even have insurance? | 况且你有保险吗 |
[38:07] | I don’t know. Do you? | 我不知道 你有吗 |
[38:08] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[38:09] | – I think I only have a deductible. – It’s all right. | -我可能只有一个免赔额 -没关系 |
[38:11] | This happens to MMA fighters all the time. | 这种事经常在综合格斗运动员身上发生 |
[38:13] | We just got to ram your arm into something very hard | 我们只要用力将你的胳膊撞到某个东西上 |
[38:15] | so it pops back in place. | 它就能回到原位 |
[38:20] | Fine! Fuck it! Let’s just get this over with. | 好 去他的 早痛早好 |
[38:23] | Come on. Easy. All right. | 来吧 放松 好 |
[38:26] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[38:36] | Wrong arm! | 撞错胳膊了 |
[38:38] | Okay, new site, new site. Okay. | 换一页 换一页 |
[38:40] | Okay, lie down on your back and give me your arm. | 平躺下来 把你的胳膊给我 |
[38:42] | Come on. | 来 |
[38:44] | All right. It says this next part’s gonna hurt, | 上面说接下来会很疼 |
[38:47] | that you should bite down on something hard. | 你最好用力咬着硬一点的东西 |
[38:49] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[38:54] | Open. There you go. | 张开嘴 走你 |
[38:57] | Okay. On three. | 好了 数到三 |
[38:59] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[39:02] | – Just got a text from Taylor. – What’d she say? | -收到一条泰勒的信息 -她说什么 |
[39:03] | She wants to know why you aren’t in school | 她想知道你为什么没去上学 |
[39:05] | and if you’re coming to the party tonight. | 还有你今晚去不去派对 |
[39:07] | Just write… | 你就回 |
[39:09] | Okay, sorry. One, two, three! | 对不起 一 二 三 |
[39:13] | Let me help, let me help. | 我来帮忙 我来帮忙 |
[39:14] | Focus! On three. | 再来 数到三 |
[39:16] | one! Two! Three! | 一 二 三 |
[39:25] | I didn’t think that’d actually work. | 我可不觉得这玩意儿有用 |
[39:29] | You’re gonna be good, man. | 你会没事的 哥们 |
[39:32] | No. I’m really not. | 不 我有事 |
[39:36] | My parents are getting a divorce. | 我父母要离婚了 |
[39:41] | What’d you do? | 你干了什么好事 |
[39:42] | – Thor! – What? | -索尔 -怎么了嘛 |
[39:45] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:50] | My dad’s moving out. | 我爸爸要搬走了 |
[39:54] | Whatever happens between your parents, | 不管你父母之间发生了什么 |
[39:57] | you always got the Bean Bag Boys. | 沙包男孩永远陪着你 |
[40:00] | We’ll never split up. Bean Bag Boys for life. | 我们永远不会分开 沙包男孩一辈子 |
[40:03] | You promise? | 你保证吗 |
[40:05] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[40:07] | Come on. Let’s get you some Children’s Tylenol. | 来吧 给你搞点儿童退烧药 |
[40:19] | – Want some help, buddy? – No, I got it. | -需要帮忙吗 伙计 -不用 我可以的 |
[40:22] | Okay, just do it. | 行吧 你来呗 |
[40:30] | – Hey, Miles. – Hey, man. | -迈尔斯 -你好啊 哥们 |
[40:32] | – Coming in or coming off? – Just got off a triple. | -上班还是下班啊 -刚刚轮完三班 |
[40:35] | Man, I don’t care if I get mugged. | 哥们 被抢劫我都不在乎了 |
[40:36] | I’m not typing up any more paper work today. | 我今天再也不想写什么报告了 |
[40:39] | Cop. | 警察 |
[40:44] | Shit. We have D-R-U-G-S on us. | 见鬼 我们身上有毒品 |
[40:46] | He knows how to spell. Just act normal. | 他知道怎么拼毒品 表现自然点就行了 |
[40:48] | – Pretend to talk. – About what? | -假装我们在聊天 -聊什么啊 |
[40:51] | Just be normal. | 看起来正常点就是了 |
[40:53] | What do you think about politics? | 你对当今政治有什么看法吗 |
[40:55] | It’s a complicated issue. | 这是一个复杂的问题 |
[40:59] | This cop’s acting weird. | 那个警察感觉很奇怪 |
[41:00] | He’s eye-fucking us. | 他在视奸我们 |
[41:02] | Just act normal. Just laugh. | 正常点就行了 假笑吧 |
[41:04] | We’re just two cool guys laughing. | 我们只是两个很酷的家伙在笑而已 |
[41:11] | We skipped school. | 我们逃学了 |
[41:13] | Lucas! | 卢卡斯 |
[41:15] | Are we in trouble? | 我们有麻烦了吗 |
[41:17] | Yeah, well, usually, I’d call this in, | 好吧 通常我会上报此事 |
[41:19] | but because you were honest with me, | 但鉴于你们很诚实 |
[41:22] | I’m gonna let you slide, all right? | 我就放过你们了 好吗 |
[41:23] | Just promise not to do it again, okay? | 答应我不要再这样了 好吗 |
[41:25] | – We promise. Thank you, sir. – All right. | -我们保证 谢谢你 先生 -好了 |
[41:28] | That was a close one. | 差点完了 |
[41:30] | Wait, where’s Thor? | 等等 索尔在哪 |
[41:47] | Hold it. | 别动 |
[41:49] | Come here. | 过来 |
[41:51] | What do you have in your pants? | 你裤子里有什么 |
[41:53] | My penis. | 我的屌 |
[41:55] | Pull it out. | 拔出来 |
[42:00] | I also have a big dick. | 不过我确实有个大屌 |
[42:02] | Put it back. I’m being generous today. | 放回去 我今天很慷慨 |
[42:06] | – We also have drugs. – Dude! | -我们还有毒品 -你是猪队友吗 |
[42:08] | He was onto us. | 他盯上我们了 |
[42:09] | Okay, what do you have? | 好吧 你有什么 |
[42:11] | Schedule I controlled substance, with intent to distribute. | 附表一上的管制物品 并且蓄意传播 |
[42:17] | Brother, these are vitamins, okay? | 兄弟 这些是维生素 |
[42:19] | Children’s vitamins, at that. | 儿童维生素 好吗 |
[42:20] | – No, those are drugs. – No, look. | -不 那是毒品 -不 看 |
[42:22] | If that’s drugs, then this is drugs, too. | 如果那是毒品 那么这也是毒品了 |
[42:24] | If you don’t arrest us, I’ll report you. | 如果你不逮捕我们 我就举报你 |
[42:26] | Lucas! | 卢卡斯 |
[42:26] | Just leave me the fuck alone! | 你们他妈的放过我吧 |
[42:27] | I mean, sorry to fucking | 我是说 很抱歉他妈的 |
[42:28] | swear at kids, but fuck. | 对孩子爆粗 但去他妈的 |
[42:30] | You know, I’m gonna arrest you | 你知道吗 我要逮捕你们 |
[42:31] | for fucking ruining my day. | 因为你们他妈的毁了我的一天 |
[42:32] | All right? I’ll take them. Let me go home! | 好吗 我没收了 让我回家吧 |
[42:39] | He’s calling for backup. What do we do? | 他在呼叫支援 我们该怎么办 |
[42:40] | Hello. Listen. I’ve decided I don’t want kids. | 听着 我已经决定不想要孩子了 |
[42:44] | – What’s up? – The cop’s eye-fucking us. | -怎么了 -那警察盯上我们了 |
[42:46] | – We have to make a run for it. – I know what to do. | -我们得赶紧跑 -我知道该怎么办了 |
[42:49] | Well, no, it’s not up for discu… | 好吧 不 这没有商量的余地 |
[42:51] | Well, no, you may be detective, | 不 你是警探 可能官比我大 |
[42:52] | but in the marriage we’re equal. | 但在婚姻中我们是平等的 |
[42:54] | Wha… Just hang up. Who cares? | 什么 挂我电话 谁在乎呢 |
[42:58] | This is free ’cause I’m a cop. | 这是免费的 因为我是警察 |
[43:18] | What the fuck, Thor? | 什么鬼 索尔 |
[43:19] | You didn’t even care about my shoulder. | 你根本不在意我肩膀的伤 |
[43:21] | You just wanted a beer. | 你满脑子都是啤酒 |
[43:22] | I can care about two things. | 我可以同时在乎两件事啊 |
[43:24] | Yeah, you and your stupid beer! | 是啊 你和你的蠢啤酒 |
[43:26] | Now we’re fugitives! | 现在我们是逃犯了 |
[43:27] | Why are you yelling at me? | 你喊那么大声干什么嘛 |
[43:29] | I just ran off without my family’s bikes. | 我连自行车都没骑就跑出来了 |
[43:32] | – Cycle Sundays are fucked! – Guys, guys. | -骑车周日真操蛋 -各位 各位 |
[43:35] | The mall! | 商场 |
[43:37] | Yes! Yes! We made it! | 太好了 我们成功了 |
[43:39] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[43:42] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[43:47] | – Oh, shit. – Holy mother… | -该死 -神他妈 |
[43:50] | Goddamn it! | 该死 |
[43:53] | Great. Now we’re trapped | 太好了 现在我们被困在 |
[43:55] | between a highway and the authorities. | 高速公路和警察之间了 |
[43:57] | We wouldn’t be in this position right | 如果你不充当缉毒警察的话 |
[43:58] | now if you weren’t such a narc. | 我们现在也不会落得此般境地 |
[44:00] | Guys, the mall’s right there. | 各位 商场就在那里 |
[44:02] | All we have to do is cross the highway, | 我们只要穿过公路 |
[44:04] | and the cars aren’t even moving. | 而且现在车都堵得动不了 |
[44:06] | Now, are we fifth-graders, | 现在 我们是五年级的怂逼 |
[44:08] | or are we sixth-graders? | 还是六年级的壮汉啊 |
[44:24] | Well, I’m going back into the woods. | 好了 我要回树林里去 |
[44:27] | I’ll live off of rainwater and squirrels. | 我靠雨水和松鼠也能活 |
[44:29] | I don’t give a fuck. | 我一点也不在乎 |
[44:30] | Uh, no, you won’t. | 不 你活不了 |
[44:31] | – Oh, my gosh! – No, no. | -老天啊 -不 不 |
[44:33] | It’s like a parking lot, see? | 这就像个停车场 明白吗 |
[44:36] | Wait! You stole another beer? | 等等 你又偷了一瓶啤酒吗 |
[44:38] | – What the fuck, Thor? – Hey. You guys aren’t the ones | -什么鬼 索尔 -你们两个又不是 |
[44:40] | who’s gonna have “Sippy Cup” on their goddamn tombstone! | 墓碑上会他妈被刻上”小奶瓶”的人 |
[44:43] | God. Say it, don’t spray it. | 老天啊 好好说话 别喷 |
[44:47] | Get off the freeway! | 从高速公路上下去 |
[44:49] | Children crossing. Please, | 儿童过马路 拜托 |
[44:50] | – Children are crossing. – Get off the road. | -儿童过马路 -滚出去 |
[44:54] | What are you guys doing? Get back to the side. | 你们在干什么 回到一边去 |
[44:57] | – Go, go, go, go. – Fucking idiots! | -快 快 快 快 -该死的白痴 |
[44:59] | Wait. I got a message. | 等等 我收到一条短信 |
[45:02] | Oh, it’s from Taylor. | 是泰勒发的 |
[45:03] | She said Marcus is coming to the party. | 她说马库斯要来参加派对 |
[45:06] | He has a huge crush on Brixlee. | 他非常喜欢布莉克斯丽 |
[45:07] | She’s definitely gonna kiss him. | 她肯定会吻他的 |
[45:09] | He’s the nicest kid in our grade. | 他是我们年级最善良的孩子 |
[45:10] | Wait, wait. I’m the nicest kid in our grade. | 等等 我才是我们年级最善良的孩子 |
[45:12] | It goes me, Marcus, Max, you. | 排序是我 马库斯 麦克斯 你 |
[45:17] | – I’m way nicer than Max. – No, you’re not! | -我比麦克斯好多了 -不 你没有 |
[45:19] | You made Ms. Willoughby cry last year. | 你去年把威洛比女士惹哭了 |
[45:21] | Hey, she was already crying. I just took her picture. | 她本来就在哭 我只是拍了张照罢了 |
[45:23] | Guys, guys! Look! | 各位 各位 看 |
[45:25] | – It started. – Oh, shit. | -不堵了 -该死 |
[45:28] | – Shit. – Oh, fuck. | -该死 -操 |
[45:30] | Let’s go back! Let’s go back! | 我们回去吧 我们回去吧 |
[45:33] | We’re trapped. | 我们被困住了 |
[45:34] | Let us out! | 让我们出去 |
[45:39] | I’m gonna die. I’m gonna die. | 我要死了 我要死的 |
[45:41] | No, we’re not. We just need to time it, okay? | 不 我们不会 只要抓准时机 好吗 |
[45:44] | – We just need to time it right. – Shit! | -我们只要把握好时机 -该死 |
[45:45] | We can do this, guys. We can do this! | 我们能做到的 各位 我们能做到 |
[45:49] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[45:52] | Max, no! Are you batshit crazy? | 麦克斯 不 你疯了吗 |
[45:55] | What the fuck are you doing! | 你他妈在干什么 |
[45:59] | Oh, shit. He made it. | 妈的 他成功了 |
[46:02] | I did it! | 我做到了 |
[46:03] | Lucas, Lucas, look at me right now. | 卢卡斯 卢卡斯 现在看着我 |
[46:05] | I know you’re scared. I’m not, at all… | 我知道你很害怕 我一点也不 |
[46:08] | Shut up, Thor! | 闭嘴 索尔 |
[46:11] | – Lucas, fuck you! – No! Shit! Shit! | -卢卡斯 去你的 -不要啊 操 操 |
[46:14] | Lucas! | 卢卡斯 |
[46:17] | No! Lucas! | 不 卢卡斯 |
[46:20] | I’m not dead! | 我没死 |
[46:22] | – I’m not dead! – All right. | -我没死 -好了 |
[46:24] | You got it, man. Come on. Yes! Yes! | 你可以的 哥们 来吧 对 对 |
[46:26] | – Fuck you! – I love you, too. | -去你的 -我也爱你 |
[46:28] | Now, come over here. | 现在 过来 |
[46:29] | I want my mom. | 我要找妈妈 |
[46:31] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 来吧 |
[46:32] | I’m fine. I’ll just live here. | 我很好 我就住在这里了 |
[46:34] | – I’m good. – Come on! | -我很好 -来吧 |
[46:36] | Come on! You got this! | 快点 你可以的 |
[46:38] | All right. Come on, Thor. | 好吧 来吧 索尔 |
[46:39] | You are not Sippy Cup. You’re a badass. | 你不是小奶瓶 你是个狠人 |
[46:42] | Come on, come on! | 快点 快点 |
[46:45] | Oh, shit! My beer! | 该死 我的啤酒 |
[46:56] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[47:05] | Oh! Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[47:07] | That’s my dad’s CPR doll. | 那是我爸爸的心肺复苏娃娃 |
[47:09] | That’s my dad’s CPR doll! | 那是我爸爸的心肺复苏娃娃 |
[47:10] | – We’re not murderers! – Yes! | -我们不是凶手 -对 |
[47:12] | – We’re saved! – We’re not fucking killers! | -我们得救了 -我们不是杀人凶手 |
[47:14] | – We’re not killers! – Yes! | -我们不是凶手 -对 |
[47:26] | Pardon me. Excuse me. | 对不起 抱歉 |
[47:27] | Pardon me. Sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[47:28] | Excuse me. Got to get through. | 请原谅我 我赶时间 |
[47:31] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[47:35] | Hey. We called about the BD Rolling Thunder. | 我们打电话来问过BD滚雷 |
[47:38] | I’m so sorry, you guys. | 我很抱歉 各位 |
[47:40] | Sold it. | 卖掉了 |
[47:42] | Ha-ha. Nice joke. | 笑话不错 |
[47:43] | So funny. | 真有趣 |
[47:45] | No, I did. I sold it. Two girls, | 不 真的 卖给了两个女孩 |
[47:47] | said they knew you. | 她们说认识你们 |
[47:49] | – Fuck you! – Jesus. | -去你的 -上帝啊 |
[47:51] | I’m gonna kill your family, and then… | 我要杀了你全家 然后 |
[47:52] | Ease off the sugar, huh? | 少吃点儿糖吧 好吗 |
[47:54] | – Turn your whole family into zombies! – Max! | -把你全家变成僵尸 -麦克斯 |
[47:56] | I was gonna say… You didn’t let me finish… | 我想说的 你没让我说完 |
[48:00] | They left a note for you. | 他们给你留了张便条 |
[48:09] | – Why are they walking like that? – I don’t know. | -他们为什么那样走路 -我不知道 |
[48:15] | How’d you guys track us? | 你们是怎么追踪我们的 |
[48:17] | We threw your bag in prickle bushes. | 我们把你的包扔在荆棘丛中了 |
[48:18] | Dumbass, you told us that your life would be over | 笨蛋 你告诉我们如果没有BD滚雷 |
[48:20] | if you didn’t get a BD Rolling Thunder, | 你的生命就会结束 |
[48:22] | and this is the only place a child could get to on a tricycle. | 而这里是唯一一个孩子骑三轮车能到的地方 |
[48:25] | Okay. I have the drugs. Now give me the drone. | 好吧 我有毒品 现在把无人机给我 |
[48:32] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈在开玩笑吗 |
[48:36] | What in the actual fuck? These are just gummy vitamins. | 这他妈是什么 这些只是维生素软糖 |
[48:39] | Shit. Told you she was gonna check. | 该死 告诉过你她会检查的 |
[48:40] | – Fuck. – Where is the Molly? | -操 -莫莉在哪里 |
[48:41] | – Where is it? – A cop has it. | -它在哪里 -在一个警察那里 |
[48:44] | You gave our drugs to a cop? | 你把我们的毒品给警察了 |
[48:46] | Wait. Look. | 等等 听着 |
[48:47] | I know you don’t know us | 我知道你不了解我们 |
[48:49] | and you think we’re just stupid kids, | 你觉得我们只是群傻孩子 |
[48:50] | but just listen to me. | 但听我说 |
[48:51] | Whatever problems you’re having, | 不管你有什么问题 |
[48:53] | drugs are not the answer. | 吸毒都不是解决办法 |
[48:55] | Drugs just give you a false sense of reality. | 毒品只会让你对现实产生虚假的感受 |
[48:58] | You may think your lives are bad, | 你可能觉得你的生活很糟糕 |
[48:59] | but you have family and friends who love you. | 但是你有爱你的家人和朋友 |
[49:02] | Can you shut the fuck up? | 你他妈的能闭嘴吗 |
[49:03] | I just spent $600 on a fucking drone. | 我刚花了600块买了一架该死的无人机 |
[49:06] | You ruined my passionate moment. | 你打断了我的激情演讲 |
[49:08] | Well, it was stupid. | 太蠢了 |
[49:09] | This day is fucked. | 这日子真是太操蛋了 |
[49:10] | Benji is the only one who has Molly, | 只有本吉才有莫莉 |
[49:12] | and he won’t sell it to us. | 而且他不会卖给我们 |
[49:14] | Okay. Well, I’m sorry. We’re fucked. | 好吧 对不起 我们完蛋了 |
[49:16] | We’ll do it. | 我们能做到 |
[49:17] | We’ll get your drugs. | 我们会弄到你们的毒品的 |
[49:20] | The fuck we will. | 我们才他妈不会 |
[49:22] | What the hell, dude? | 什么鬼 哥们 |
[49:23] | Do you think he would sell to kids? | 你觉得他会卖给小孩吗 |
[49:25] | We’re not kids. We’re tweens. | 我们不是小孩 我们是青少年 |
[49:28] | What do we have to lose? | 我们也没什么好失去的了 |
[49:32] | So it’s a deal? | 所以成交了 |
[49:35] | Max, this is fucking insane. | 麦克斯 这太他妈疯狂了 |
[49:37] | Just take your goddamn punishment. | 你就接受你那该死的惩罚 |
[49:39] | Lucas and I will go to the party. | 卢卡斯和我去参加派对 |
[49:40] | We’ll cock-block anyone that gets near Brixlee. | 我们会阻止所有靠近布莉克斯丽的人 |
[49:43] | They didn’t invite you. | 他们没有邀请你 |
[49:46] | What? | 什么 |
[49:48] | The popular kids only invited me. | 受欢迎的孩子们只邀请了我 |
[49:50] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[49:52] | They think you’re kind of… random. | 他们觉得你们有点 普通 |
[49:55] | But it’s okay, | 但没有关系 |
[49:57] | ’cause once those guys get to know you, | 一旦他们开始了解你们 |
[49:59] | they’ll see what I see, | 他们就会看到我所看到的 |
[50:00] | that you’re not random. | 你们并不普通 |
[50:01] | That you’re specific. | 你们很特别 |
[50:02] | I’m not buying drugs. | 我不要去买毒品 |
[50:04] | Neither am I. | 我也不要 |
[50:05] | You guys don’t have to. | 你们什么都不用做 |
[50:06] | I’ll do all the talking. I just need your height in there. | 我来交涉 我只需要你杵在那 |
[50:09] | You’re the only one of us | 你是我们当中唯一 |
[50:10] | that looks like that could be in college. | 看上去像上大学的人 |
[50:13] | Guys, are you in or out? | 各位 你们到底同不同意 |
[50:18] | So, you guys did all of this | 所以 你们做的这一切都是 |
[50:20] | for a kissing party? | 为了一个接吻派对 |
[50:21] | No. There’s also gonna be cool boys there. | 并不是 那里也会有帅气男孩 |
[50:23] | I remember my first kissing party. | 我还记得我的第一次接吻派对 |
[50:26] | It was the summer after sixth grade | 是六年级结束后的那个夏天 |
[50:27] | at Manush Patel’s house. | 在马努什·帕特尔的家里 |
[50:28] | Who’d you kiss? | 你亲了谁 |
[50:30] | Uh, Manush’s sister. | 马努什的妹妹 |
[50:32] | Wait, you weren’t there? | 等等 你当时不在吗 |
[50:33] | No, we didn’t really know each other then. | 不在 我们当时还不了解彼此 |
[50:35] | I mean, we were in the same grade, | 虽然我们是同级 |
[50:37] | but we didn’t really become close until eighth grade. | 但到了八年级我们才真正亲密起来 |
[50:39] | I just figured you guys knew each other for longer. | 我还以为你们认识的时间会更长 |
[50:42] | Yeah, everybody knows | 对啊 众所周知 |
[50:43] | you meet your best friends in kindergarten. | 好朋友是在幼儿园里遇到的 |
[50:45] | Yeah. | 附议 |
[50:45] | The only reason you’re friends with people back then | 我们那个年纪能够做朋友 |
[50:48] | is ’cause you live close to each other. | 唯一的理由是住得很近 |
[50:49] | Or because your parents are friends. | 或者是因为你们的父母是朋友 |
[50:52] | No. That’s not true for us. | 不 对于我们而言不是这样的 |
[50:53] | We’re friends because we like each other. | 我们做朋友是因为我们喜欢彼此 |
[50:55] | And we live close together. | 然后我们住得很近 |
[50:56] | And our parents are friends. | 再加上我们的父母是朋友 |
[51:08] | Okay, come here. | 好了 过来 |
[51:11] | Go in. Buy two pills. Ask for Benji. | 进去 买两片药 找本吉 |
[51:14] | Do not mention Hannah. | 不要提汉娜 |
[51:15] | – Who’s Hannah? – I am. | -谁是汉娜 -我 |
[51:18] | Oh. I’m Max. | 我是麦克斯 |
[51:20] | Yeah, I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[51:21] | Okay, just go in there, buy the pills, | 就走进去 买药 |
[51:24] | and then I’ll trade you for the drone. | 然后我就和你交易无人机 |
[51:28] | Okay, if this goes bad, | 听着 如果情况有变 |
[51:30] | drive off. | 立马开走 |
[51:32] | It’s not too late to turn back. | 现在回头还不晚 |
[51:34] | No. We have to get the drugs | 不 我们得拿到毒品 |
[51:36] | so we can get the drone, | 然后就能得到无人机 |
[51:37] | so we can go to the party. | 然后才能去参加派对 |
[52:03] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[52:12] | I am your daddy! | 我是你爸爸 |
[52:14] | You are my baby! | 你是我儿子 |
[52:16] | Listen, you will stay down here and | 听着 你们要呆在这然后 |
[52:18] | suffer until you learn to be men! | 承受一切直到你学着变成男子汉 |
[52:23] | Listen! What you babies wear? | 听着 你们穿了什么 |
[52:26] | – Diapers! – That’s right! | -纸尿裤 -回答正确 |
[52:30] | Good evening. We’re looking for Benji. | 晚上好 我们找本吉 |
[52:36] | Hey, dickless. Come here. | 小太监 过来 |
[52:38] | Yes, Daddy. | 是 爹地 |
[52:39] | I need you to go find Benji. | 我要你去找本吉 |
[52:41] | Tell him he’s got visitors. | 告诉他有人找 |
[52:42] | Yes, Daddy. | 是 爹地 |
[52:44] | I ask the fucking questions! | 我他妈在问问题 |
[52:46] | That’s your son? | 那是你儿子吗 |
[52:47] | You guys can go sit your asses down over there and wait. | 你们可以去那边坐着等 |
[52:51] | Whatever happens to you is your own fucking fault. | 无论发生了什么都是你自己的错 |
[52:55] | Drop and give me 20, you fucking babies! | 给我二十块 小屁孩 |
[52:59] | Listen! | 听着 |
[53:02] | Four! Get up! | 四 起来 |
[53:06] | Can I help you? | 有什么我可以帮忙的 |
[53:07] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[53:09] | We would like to buy two pieces of Molly, please. | 我们想要买两片莫莉 可以吗 |
[53:16] | Did Rafi from Sigma Nu send you? | 是西格玛努的拉菲告诉你的吗 |
[53:18] | He did, that fucker. | 肯定是他 那个混蛋 |
[53:20] | You guys are, like, seven. | 你们看起来只有七岁 |
[53:22] | Oh, except for you. | 除了你 |
[53:22] | I recognize you from Econ. | 我知道你是经济学专业的 |
[53:24] | What’s up, man? | 最近怎么样 兄弟 |
[53:26] | Seriously, I’m not selling drugs to kids. | 认真的 我不卖药给小孩 |
[53:29] | We’re not kids. We’re tweens. | 我们不是小孩 我们是青少年 |
[53:33] | Who told you to come here? | 谁让你们来这里的 |
[53:34] | Sell us the drugs, and you’ll find out. | 把药卖给我们 你就知道了 |
[53:42] | All right. | 行 |
[53:44] | Stay there. | 在这呆着 |
[53:52] | Hey. How long do you think he’s gonna be? | 你觉得他多久会回来 |
[54:00] | Oh, you made me high. | 你让我兴奋了 |
[54:14] | Tell me who sent you. | 告诉我谁让你们来的 |
[54:18] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[54:20] | What? I’m high as fuck. | 怎么了 我太他妈兴奋了 |
[54:24] | So, this is what she thinks of me, huh? | 原来她就是这么看我的 |
[54:26] | You can tell Hannah | 你们去告诉汉娜 |
[54:28] | that if she wants Molly, | 如果她想要莫莉 |
[54:30] | she can suck my dick. | 就让她来给我口交 |
[54:33] | You shouldn’t talk about women like that. | 你不可以和女生这么说话 |
[54:35] | The only time she should suck your dick | 她给你口交的唯一前提 |
[54:37] | is when she gives you consent. | 就是她自己同意了 |
[54:40] | You can suck my dick, | 你可以给我口 |
[54:42] | and you can suck my dick, too. | 你也可以给我口 |
[54:44] | What about me? I’m just gonna sit here? | 那我呢 我就坐在这干瞅着吗 |
[54:48] | We’re the Bean Bag Boys. | 我们可是沙包男孩 |
[54:49] | We do everything together. | 我们做什么事都在一起 |
[54:52] | Get the fuck out of here, you little fucking babies. Let’s go. | 赶紧从这滚蛋 小屁孩 快走 |
[54:55] | Get out! | 赶紧滚 |
[54:59] | Hey, guys, wait. | 兄弟们 等等 |
[55:02] | I have something in here that might change your mind. | 我包里有个东西可以改变你想法 |
[55:06] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[55:07] | Pledges, listen! | 听着 保证 |
[55:09] | Bitch! Now who’s the baby? | 贱人 现在谁是小屁孩 |
[55:11] | – Holy shit. – What the fuck? | -我的天 -什么鬼 |
[55:13] | If I don’t get those drugs, I’m gonna be grounded, | 如果我拿不到毒品 我就会被禁足 |
[55:15] | and then I’ll never get to kiss Brixlee! | 我就永远也不可能亲到布莉克斯丽 |
[55:17] | Max, what the fuck are you doing? | 麦克斯 你他妈在干什么 |
[55:20] | You sell drugs. We came here to buy them. | 你卖药 我们来这买药 |
[55:22] | So now you’re gonna sell us the drugs. | 所以现在你必须把毒品卖给我们 |
[55:25] | Do not test me! | 不要考验我的耐心 |
[55:28] | Okay. | 行啊 |
[55:31] | You want the drugs? | 你想要毒品 |
[55:32] | I’m not your parent. Here. | 我又不是你爸妈 给你 |
[55:33] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[55:34] | Oh, shit. | 完了 |
[55:37] | Oh, you’re fucking dead. | 你死定了 |
[55:42] | What the fuck’s going on down here? | 楼下怎么了 |
[55:46] | She just dropped the charges. | 她刚刚撤销了指控 |
[55:48] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[55:56] | Holy shit. | 天哪 |
[56:02] | Max, watch out! | 麦克斯 小心 |
[56:07] | I got your back | 我保护你 |
[56:09] | Thor | 索尔 |
[56:13] | Your ass is mine! | 我要打爆你的屁股 |
[56:19] | Oh, my God, I just killed a man! | 老天啊 我刚刚干掉了一个男人 |
[56:21] | Lucas, get the drugs! | 卢卡斯 快拿上药 |
[56:27] | We were never here! | 我们从来没到过这里 |
[56:29] | Start the fucking car! | 快他妈开车 |
[56:32] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[56:33] | – What’s happening? – Fucking go! | -怎么了 -快他妈走 |
[56:36] | – What? – Shit, shit, shit! | -什么 -操 操 操 |
[56:39] | Drive! Drive! | 开车 快开 |
[56:49] | Lucas, drugs. | 卢卡斯 拿来 |
[56:53] | No, no, no, no, no. Let me see what’s in the bottle. | 不 等等 我先看看瓶子里是什么 |
[56:56] | Yeah. Of course. | 是 当然了 |
[57:02] | Okay, just give it to me. | 给我就行了 |
[57:10] | Wow, you guys are little badasses. | 你们可真是一帮狠人 |
[57:12] | ‘Cause we’re the Bean Bag Boys. | 因为我们是沙包男孩 |
[57:15] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不懂什么意思 |
[57:16] | We have beanbags. | 我们有沙包 |
[57:20] | It’s been real, guys. | 这是真的 伙计们 |
[57:23] | Have fun at your kissing party. | 祝你们在接吻派对玩得开心 |
[57:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:30] | Oh. We’re only 1.7 miles away. | 我们现在离家只有不到三公里 |
[57:36] | What’s wrong? We got the drone. | 怎么了 我们拿到了无人机 |
[57:38] | Everything worked out. | 一切都搞定了 |
[57:39] | Max. I got punched in the fucking face, okay? | 麦克斯 我的脸被人打了 |
[57:44] | We bought drugs. | 我们买了毒品 |
[57:46] | Can we just go home now? | 我们现在能赶紧回家吗 |
[57:59] | Guys, it’s my dad. | 各位 是我爸 |
[58:02] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[58:03] | Hey, buddy. I got on the early flight, | 你好 小家伙 我坐了早班机回来 |
[58:05] | so I’ll be home in 15 minutes. | 所以我十五分钟之后到家 |
[58:07] | 15 minutes from now or 15 minutes from later? | 现在开始的十五分钟还是过一会儿的 |
[58:09] | Ha-ha, funny guy. I’ll see you soon. | 真有趣 一会儿见 |
[58:14] | My dad will be home in 15 minutes. | 我爸十五分钟之后到家 |
[58:17] | Maybe he won’t notice that the drone’s gone. | 或许他不会发现无人机不见了 |
[58:18] | He’ll notice. He’s very observant. | 他会的 他特别善于观察 |
[58:20] | That’s why my mom fell in love with him. | 这就是为什么我妈妈会爱上他 |
[58:23] | The drone has to be home before your dad. | 无人机要比你爸爸早到家 |
[58:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[58:27] | Just the drone. Not you. | 只有无人机 不包括你 |
[58:29] | Just the drone. | 只有无人机 |
[58:36] | Okay. | 来吧 |
[58:41] | Here we go. | 出发 |
[58:42] | Yes! Yes! | 太棒了 |
[58:47] | – Careful. – I got this, I got this. Oh! | -小心 -我可以 我可以 |
[58:51] | Fly like the wind, Max. | 飞得再快一点 麦克斯 |
[58:54] | Yeah, uh, take a right up here. | 在这里右拐 |
[58:58] | – I can see your house. – There it is. There it is. | -我看到你家了 -到了 到了 |
[59:00] | The windows are closed. | 窗关着 |
[59:02] | – Shit. What do I do? – The chimney. | -见鬼 怎么办 -从烟囱进 |
[59:10] | – It’s very tight. – You got this. | -太窄了 -你可以的 |
[59:13] | Shit! I can’t see. I can’t see. There’s ash all over the camera. | 见鬼 我看不清了 摄像头上全是灰 |
[59:16] | Use the Force. | 暴力解决 |
[59:17] | No, I can do this. I know my house perfectly. | 不 我可以的 我很了解我家 |
[59:19] | I can do this with my eyes closed. | 我闭着眼都可以完成 |
[59:21] | Don’t break anything. | 别打破任何东西 |
[59:23] | Trust me, I got this. | 相信我 我能行 |
[59:42] | Yeah! You did it! You got it! | 太好了 你做到了 |
[59:43] | Yes! I’m the best pilot ever! | 我是最好的飞行员 |
[59:46] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[59:56] | – I think we did it. – Yeah. | -我们做到了 -是啊 |
[59:57] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[1:00:00] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:00:02] | Did you get home safe? | 你安全到家了吗 |
[1:00:04] | Cannot believe I trusted you! | 真不敢相信我居然信了你 |
[1:00:06] | I explicitly told you, | 我明确告诉过你 |
[1:00:08] | do not touch the drone! | 不要碰无人机 |
[1:00:09] | – Oh, my God. – I love you. | -我的天哪 -我爱你 |
[1:00:12] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:00:14] | Dad, please… say “I love you” back. | 爸爸 拜托 说你也爱我 |
[1:00:17] | I need to hear it. | 我想听你说 |
[1:00:20] | Hello? | 爸爸 |
[1:00:25] | My dad said that I’m grounded. | 我爸说我被禁足了 |
[1:00:27] | Now I’m never gonna be able to kiss Brixlee. | 我永远也亲不到布莉克斯丽了 |
[1:00:29] | It’s okay, Max. There’ll be other parties. | 没关系 麦克斯 还会有别的派对的 |
[1:00:31] | – Lucas, you don’t get it. – He’s right, Lucas. | -卢卡斯 你不明白 -他说得对 卢卡斯 |
[1:00:34] | This party could change our lives, | 这次派对能改变我们的生活 |
[1:00:36] | and you don’t even care. | 你根本就不在乎 |
[1:00:37] | It’s not cool at all. | 这样一点儿也不酷 |
[1:00:39] | Yeah, you would know what’s not cool. | 对啊 什么不酷你最清楚了 |
[1:00:40] | What the fuck does that mean? | 你他妈什么意思 |
[1:00:42] | Go sip a beer, Sippy Cup. | 去喝你的啤酒吧 奶瓶仔 |
[1:00:44] | I love beer, so yes, I will. | 我爱啤酒 放心 我会喝的 |
[1:00:47] | And you may think you’re so mature, | 你还以为自己很成熟是吧 |
[1:00:49] | but the truth is you don’t have pubes, and I have six. | 事实是你屌毛都没有 而我已经有六根了 |
[1:00:53] | You say you have pubes, but you also say you drink beer, | 你说你有屌毛 还说你喝啤酒 |
[1:00:55] | and I know you don’t. | 我知道你不是 |
[1:00:56] | – Stop arguing! – Just admit | -别吵了 -你就承认吧 |
[1:00:58] | you skipped the audition because you thought it wasn’t cool | 尽管你有被上帝吻过的嗓子 |
[1:01:00] | even though your voice is a fucking gift. | 可是你因为觉得不酷就没去试音 |
[1:01:02] | And you always talk a big game, and you never back it up. | 你总是大言不惭 却从没做到过 |
[1:01:05] | – Like on the freeway. – Oh, sorry. | -就像刚才在高速公路上 -真是抱歉 |
[1:01:08] | I didn’t want to cross 12 lanes of traffic | 我才不会因为你想亲一个讨厌鬼 |
[1:01:09] | so you can kiss some skank. | 就横穿十二个车道 |
[1:01:12] | – Oh, shit. She’s not a skank. | -我去 -她才不是讨厌鬼 |
[1:01:13] | She’s the love of my life. You take that back! | 她是我的一生所爱 收回你的话 |
[1:01:15] | Hey, no karate. | 不准用空手道 |
[1:01:17] | Stop fighting! | 别打了 |
[1:01:20] | You should never call a woman a skank. | 你永远不能说一个女人是讨厌鬼 |
[1:01:22] | You should never call a woman anything. | 你不能说女人任何东西 |
[1:01:26] | And you… | 还有你 |
[1:01:27] | You made us ditch school, run around with drugs, | 你让我们逃课 带着毒品到处跑 |
[1:01:30] | and lock a cop in a convenience store | 还用棍子把警察锁在便利店里 |
[1:01:32] | with what I now suspect is a dildo! | 我现在怀疑那棍子就是个假屌 |
[1:01:36] | What the fuck are you looking at, Gandalf? | 你他妈在看什么 甘道夫 |
[1:01:39] | You guys don’t understand shit. | 你们俩懂个屁 |
[1:01:42] | I have hormones flowing through my body, | 我身体里面翻涌的荷尔蒙 |
[1:01:44] | making me do crazy things. | 会让我做疯狂的事 |
[1:01:46] | Do you even know what it feels like | 你们知道这种 |
[1:01:48] | to want to rub up against a tree all the time? | 一直想抱着大树摩擦的感觉吗 |
[1:01:51] | You think you’re better than us. | 你觉得你比我们好 |
[1:01:52] | Not better, just more mature. | 没有 只是比你们成熟 |
[1:01:54] | I’m into romance and grown-up shit, | 我喜欢浪漫和成熟的东西 |
[1:01:56] | and you guys are still into little kid stuff. | 你们还在喜欢小孩子喜欢的东西 |
[1:01:58] | I don’t even know why we’re still friends. | 我都不知道我们为什么还是朋友 |
[1:02:27] | Everything you like is now canceled. | 现在开始你喜欢的一切都被取消了 |
[1:02:31] | Birthdays are canceled. Holidays are canceled. | 生日聚会取消 假期取消 |
[1:02:35] | Summers, canceled. | 暑假 也取消 |
[1:02:37] | Winter is coming. | 凛冬将至 |
[1:02:38] | – I’m sorry, Daddy. – No, no, no. | -对不起 爸爸 -不不不 |
[1:02:40] | You are no longer allowed to call me Daddy. | 以后也别叫我爸爸了 |
[1:02:42] | Call me Andrew or Mr. Newman or Warden. | 叫我安德鲁或者纽曼先生或者监狱长 |
[1:02:46] | Underneath that cherubic face, Devil lives inside you. | 你那天使般的面孔下住了个恶魔 |
[1:02:50] | I will always love you because you are my son. | 我会一直爱你 因为你是我儿子 |
[1:02:55] | But I no longer like you. | 但我已经不喜欢你了 |
[1:03:04] | Thorny. I just got off the phone with Max’s mom. | 小索尔 我刚接到麦克斯妈妈的电话 |
[1:03:09] | Did you know he skipped school and biked to the mall by himself? | 你知道他一个人逃课骑车去商场的事吗 |
[1:03:12] | – He said that? – He did. | -他说的吗 -对 |
[1:03:14] | Promise me you’ll never do something as stupid as that, okay? | 答应我你不会做这种蠢事 好吗 |
[1:03:18] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[1:03:23] | And then we ran across the highway, | 然后我们穿过公路 |
[1:03:24] | my arm got ripped out, | 我胳膊都摔脱臼了 |
[1:03:26] | and a fake woman shot out of a car. | 然后一个假女人从车里窜出来 |
[1:03:29] | But we still got the drugs. | 但我们还是拿到毒品了 |
[1:03:31] | But then we traded the drone for it, | 然后我们拿毒品去换无人机 |
[1:03:32] | and Max destroyed his house with it. | 麦克斯又用无人机毁了他家 |
[1:03:34] | But it was only because he wanted to marry Brixlee, | 这一切都是因为他想娶布莉克斯丽 |
[1:03:37] | and now he can’t because he’s grounded for life. | 现在他娶不成了 因为他被终身禁足了 |
[1:03:39] | And we got into a huge fight, | 我们大吵一架 |
[1:03:41] | and the Bean Bag Boys are broke up, and… | 然后沙包男孩就解散了 还有… |
[1:03:42] | – Am I in trouble? – Okay, son. | -我是不是完了 -好了 儿子 |
[1:03:45] | Now, look, I love a good story with a bunch of gibberish | 听着 我和大家一样都喜欢听 |
[1:03:47] | just as much as anybody, okay? | 废话连篇的好故事 好吗 |
[1:03:48] | And I know you’re going through a stressful time. | 并且我也知道你这段时间压力很大 |
[1:03:50] | But it doesn’t give you a reason to tell us fibs. | 但这不是你撒谎的理由 |
[1:03:53] | I’m not fibbing. | 我没有撒谎 |
[1:03:54] | I’m 100% sure you’re fibbing to me. | 我百分之百肯定你在撒谎 |
[1:03:57] | – I’m not fibbing. – Okay. | -我真的没有撒谎 -好了 |
[1:03:58] | I think I understand what’s happening here. | 我大概知道怎么回事了 |
[1:04:00] | You think you’re losing us, | 你觉得你要失去我们了 |
[1:04:02] | and now you’re worried you’re gonna lose your friends, too. | 现在你担心你也会失去你的朋友们 |
[1:04:06] | Look at me, man. We’ll always be there, right? | 看着我 小子 我们会一直在的 好吗 |
[1:04:08] | Look, don’t get me wrong. Ha! | 听着 别误会 |
[1:04:09] | You know, me and your mom are not the same people | 自从我们相遇以来 |
[1:04:11] | We were when we first met. | 我和你妈妈都在改变 |
[1:04:13] | Tend to grow apart sometimes. | 有时候会分开 |
[1:04:15] | But it’s okay. | 但没关系的 |
[1:04:16] | You remember your hermit crab? | 你记得你的寄居蟹吗 |
[1:04:18] | – Herman? Yeah. – That’s right. Herman. | -赫曼吗 记得 -对 就是赫曼 |
[1:04:20] | – And you remember why he died? – Oh, son of a… | -你还记得他是怎么死的吗 -王八蛋 |
[1:04:23] | You told me he ran away! | 你跟我说他跑了 |
[1:04:25] | Technically, yes, he ran away, but then he died. | 严格地说 是的 他跑了 然后死了 |
[1:04:28] | Oh, my gosh. How? | 天哪 怎么死的 |
[1:04:29] | Herman died because hermit crabs grow out of their shells, | 赫曼死了 是因为寄居蟹长大后从壳里出来 |
[1:04:33] | and they need to find new, bigger seashells on the beach | 必须在沙滩上找到更大的寄居壳 |
[1:04:36] | to grow into, or they die, and we didn’t know that. | 否则就会死 但我们当时并不知道 |
[1:04:39] | So, Herman died because of you guys? | 所以 赫曼是因为你们才死的 |
[1:04:41] | The point is… | 问题在于 |
[1:04:43] | you and your friends are growing and changing, | 你和你的朋友们都在成长和改变 |
[1:04:46] | and y’all need to find bigger shells. | 你们都需要找到更大的壳 |
[1:04:48] | And there’s nothing wrong with that. | 这并没有什么不对的 |
[1:04:50] | Okay, look, you need to blame those pet store owners | 好吧 听着 要怪就怪那些宠物店老板 |
[1:04:53] | because they did not give us | 因为他们没有告诉我们 |
[1:04:55] | the information about hermit crabs… | 和寄居蟹有关的基本信息 |
[1:05:11] | It’s Lucas. | 是我 卢卡斯 |
[1:05:14] | You scared the shit out of me. | 你吓死我了 |
[1:05:15] | I didn’t want your parents to see my face. | 我可不想让你爸妈看到我 |
[1:05:18] | Why are you even here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[1:05:20] | I’ve grown a lot in the last two hours. | 过去的两个小时里我成熟了许多 |
[1:05:22] | My parents’ divorce has really changed me. | 我父母的离婚改变了我 |
[1:05:25] | If the Bean Bag Boys don’t grow together, | 如果沙包男孩不一起成长的话 |
[1:05:27] | they’ll grow apart. | 他们会分道扬镳的 |
[1:05:28] | I don’t want that. | 我不想那样 |
[1:05:30] | I don’t want to get a divorce from you. | 我不想和你们断绝关系 |
[1:05:32] | Then you need to go to Soren’s party. | 那你就得去索伦的派对 |
[1:05:34] | – You need to sneak out. – I can’t. I’m grounded. | -你得溜出去 -不行 我被禁足了 |
[1:05:37] | Besides, Brixlee’s necklace is still in the kiln. | 另外 布莉克斯丽的项链还在窑炉里呢 |
[1:05:39] | Let me worry about the necklace. | 项链的事交给我 |
[1:05:41] | And what are your parents gonna do, double-ground you? | 你爸妈能怎么办 加倍禁足你吗 |
[1:05:45] | Is Brixlee your forever or not? | 布莉克斯丽到底是不是你的一生所爱 |
[1:05:49] | Then you need to come with me now. | 那你就得跟我来 |
[1:05:52] | Fine, I’ll go, but I’m not apologizing to Thor. | 好 我去 但我是不会向索尔道歉的 |
[1:05:55] | – He’s not coming. – Good. | -他不会去的 -好 |
[1:05:58] | Fuck that bitch. | 去他的吧 |
[1:06:00] | I’ll go get my jacket. | 我去拿我的夹克 |
[1:06:02] | – Hey, Max. – Yeah? | -麦克斯 -怎么了 |
[1:06:04] | Bring that dick. | 带上那东西 |
[1:06:12] | You said Thor wasn’t coming. | 你说过索尔不会来的 |
[1:06:15] | – What the hell is he doing here? – I Parent-Trapped your asses. | -他在这儿干嘛 -我把你们撮合到一起了 |
[1:06:18] | See, now we’re all in a bigger hermit crab shell together. | 现在我们都在一个大寄居壳里面了 |
[1:06:22] | It made sense when my parents said it. | 我爸妈说的时候还是挺有道理的 |
[1:06:25] | So, you took the blame for us, huh? | 你一个人承担了所有责任 是吗 |
[1:06:27] | Yeah. I thought about what you would do, | 对 我想了下你们会怎么做 |
[1:06:29] | and did the opposite. | 然后反着来 |
[1:06:31] | This party, it’s gonna be an epic rager. | 这次派对 会是一场史诗般的狂欢 |
[1:06:33] | Okay, Sippy Cup. | 行了 奶瓶仔 |
[1:06:35] | Just stay out of my way, Maxi Pad. | 别挡我的路就行了 麦克斯i Pad |
[1:06:48] | Aw, don’t you boys look cute. | 你们几个真是太可爱了 |
[1:06:51] | Everybody’s in the basement. | 大家都在地下室 |
[1:06:53] | I don’t even want to know what’s going on down there. | 我一点儿也不想知道下面发生了什么 |
[1:06:55] | Come on in, fellas. | 进来吧 小伙子们 |
[1:06:57] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:07:21] | Oh, my God, you made it. | 我的天哪 你真的来了 |
[1:07:24] | Max, I want you to meet Brixlee. | 麦克斯 给你介绍一下布莉克斯丽 |
[1:07:27] | Hi. I’m Max. | 你好 我是麦克斯 |
[1:07:30] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:07:32] | – It’s nice to finally meet you. – You, too. | -很高兴终于见到你了 -我也是 |
[1:07:36] | – Cool jacket. – Thank you. | -夹克很酷 -谢谢你 |
[1:07:39] | I got it all by myself, with my mom. | 和我妈逛街的时候我自己选的 |
[1:07:42] | I go shopping with my mom, too. | 我也和我妈一起逛街 |
[1:07:45] | This is going so well. | 进展顺利 |
[1:07:49] | Did you bring the necklace? | 你带项链了吗 |
[1:07:53] | Brixlee, this is for you. | 布莉克斯丽 这是送你的 |
[1:07:55] | Oh, thanks. It’s pretty. | 谢谢 项链很漂亮 |
[1:07:57] | They’re an-al. | 港门[肛门]牌的 |
[1:07:59] | Ooh, fancy. | 太漂亮了 |
[1:08:04] | I’m gonna wear this later. | 我一会儿再戴 |
[1:08:05] | Thanks, Max. | 谢谢你 麦克斯 |
[1:08:07] | What’s up, Sippy Cup? | 怎么了 奶瓶仔 |
[1:08:11] | Not much. Just, uh, got into a fight with a bunch of men | 没什么 就是和一群人打了一架 |
[1:08:14] | and, uh, stole a beer. | 然后偷了瓶酒 |
[1:08:17] | There’s no way Sippy Cup is gonna drink it. | 奶瓶仔是不会喝的 |
[1:08:20] | Not only am I gonna drink it, | 我不仅要喝 |
[1:08:22] | I’m gonna break the record. | 我还要打破纪录 |
[1:08:26] | I’m gonna take four sips. | 我要喝四口 |
[1:08:28] | Four is impossible. | 不可能 |
[1:08:30] | – Soren can’t even do four. – Shut up. | -索伦都喝不了四口 -闭嘴 |
[1:08:33] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[1:08:52] | That’s one. | 第一口 |
[1:08:53] | Big deal. | 有什么了不起的 |
[1:08:58] | That’s two. | 第二口 |
[1:09:00] | Mm-kay. | 好 |
[1:09:07] | That’s three! | 第三口了 |
[1:09:09] | This is insane. | 你疯了吧 |
[1:09:10] | He’s gonna barf. | 他要吐了 |
[1:09:13] | Somebody get him a sippy cup. | 给他拿个奶瓶吧 |
[1:09:15] | Sippy Cup! Sippy Cup! | 奶瓶仔 奶瓶仔 |
[1:09:18] | Sippy Cup! Sippy Cup! Sippy Cup! | 奶瓶仔 奶瓶仔 奶瓶仔 |
[1:09:24] | Sippy Cup! Sippy… | 奶瓶仔 奶瓶… |
[1:09:27] | That’s fucking four! | 这他妈是第四口 |
[1:09:28] | Oh, fuck! | 我靠 |
[1:09:30] | Thor! Thor! Thor! Thor! | 索尔 索尔 索尔 索尔 |
[1:09:32] | Thor! Thor! Thor! Thor! Thor! | 索尔 索尔 索尔 索尔 索尔 |
[1:09:34] | I’m a fucking alcoholic! | 我他妈是个酒鬼 |
[1:09:39] | No way! | 不可能 |
[1:09:40] | Four sips. Badass. | 四口 够狠的 |
[1:09:42] | Mad respect to Thor. | 疯狂崇拜索尔 |
[1:09:44] | Eyes up here. If you don’t consent to kissing, that’s cool. | 看我这儿 如果你们不赞同接吻 那行 |
[1:09:48] | You can go play VR upstairs. | 你们可以去楼上玩虚拟现实游戏 |
[1:09:50] | But if you’re staying down here, you better strap in, | 但如果要留在这儿的话 最好系上安全带 |
[1:09:53] | because shit’s about to get real. | 因为我们准备来真的 |
[1:09:55] | Hell yeah. | 太棒了 |
[1:09:56] | Let’s spin a bottle. | 我们开始转瓶子吧 |
[1:09:58] | Well, then it’s a good thing I got a bottle right here! | 那我这儿不正好有个瓶子嘛 |
[1:10:04] | ♪ Do you remember when we used to dance ♪ | ♪ 你可记得我们共舞的时刻 ♪ |
[1:10:09] | ♪ and incidence arose from circumstance ♪ | ♪ 各种状况层出不穷 ♪ |
[1:10:14] | ♪ One thing lead to another we were young ♪ | ♪ 年少轻狂不信因果 ♪ |
[1:10:19] | ♪ and we would scream together the songs unsung ♪ | ♪ 还一起高歌未唱完的小曲儿 ♪ |
[1:10:24] | ♪ It was the heat of the moment ♪ | ♪ 那是激情一刻 ♪ |
[1:10:29] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[1:10:30] | – Where are you going? – That was nasty. | -你去哪 -那太恶心了 |
[1:10:33] | I’m going upstairs to play VR. | 我要去楼上玩虚拟现实游戏 |
[1:10:35] | If you leave, you can never come back. | 如果你走了 你就永远回不来了 |
[1:10:38] | Oh! No! | 不要 |
[1:10:48] | Brixlee, your turn. | 布莉克斯丽 到你了 |
[1:11:00] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[1:11:28] | Oh, my God. This is the most dramatic thing I’ve ever seen. | 天哪 这真是我见过的最狗血的事了 |
[1:11:33] | He’s not gonna do it. | 他不会去亲的 |
[1:11:37] | He’s gonna do it. | 他会亲的 |
[1:11:41] | I can’t do it. | 我不能亲她 |
[1:11:44] | People don’t change. He’s still Sippy Cup. | 本性难移啊 他还是那个奶瓶仔 |
[1:11:47] | Wait, wait. Kissy Cup. | 等等 是亲亲仔 |
[1:11:49] | Kissy Cup! | 亲亲仔 |
[1:11:51] | Kissy Cup! Kissy Cup! | 亲亲仔 亲亲仔 |
[1:11:53] | Kissy Cup! Kissy… | 亲亲仔 亲亲… |
[1:11:54] | Fuck off, Atticus! His name is Thor. | 去你的 阿提奎斯 他叫索尔 |
[1:11:57] | And everyone knows your mom plagiarized her cookbook. | 还有大家都知道你妈的烹饪书是抄袭的 |
[1:12:00] | Thor, wait up. | 索尔 等等 |
[1:12:07] | I’m sorry I called you a try-hard. | 真抱歉我曾经说你拼命装逼 |
[1:12:10] | Nah, you were right. | 没事 你没错 |
[1:12:12] | This whole time, | 这整段时间 |
[1:12:13] | I’ve been trying to be someone who I wasn’t. | 我都在试图成为一个不是真正的我 |
[1:12:16] | I got an earring. | 我打了耳洞 |
[1:12:18] | I drank a beer. | 我喝了啤酒 |
[1:12:20] | I quit singing. | 我不再唱歌 |
[1:12:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:12:24] | I guess I went a little crazy today, too. | 我想我今天也有点疯了 |
[1:12:31] | Let’s get out of here. | 那我们走吧 |
[1:12:33] | No. You don’t want to do that. | 不 你不会想走的 |
[1:12:36] | You’re gonna stay down here and kiss Brixlee. | 你要留下来直到你亲到布莉克斯丽 |
[1:12:39] | The Bean Bag Boys do everything together. | 沙包男孩做任何事都在一起 |
[1:12:43] | Not everything. | 不是所有事 |
[1:12:45] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[1:12:50] | Maybe those old girls were right. | 也许那些比我们大的女孩们说得对 |
[1:12:53] | Maybe we’re on different paths. | 也许我们的道路不同了 |
[1:12:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:12:58] | Then what are you gonna do? | 那你接下来怎么办 |
[1:13:01] | I don’t know. I just know it’s not this. | 我不知道 我只知道不是像这样 |
[1:13:04] | No way. | 不可能 |
[1:13:06] | This is insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[1:13:07] | Forget spin the bottle. | 别管转瓶子了 |
[1:13:09] | Now go over there and kiss your future wife. | 现在直接过去吻一下你未来的妻子 |
[1:13:15] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:13:17] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:13:45] | Brixlee, can I kiss you? | 布莉克斯丽 我能吻你吗 |
[1:13:50] | Okay. | 可以啊 |
[1:14:20] | Aah! Cool. | 酷 |
[1:14:23] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[1:14:24] | Oh, here I am. | 我在这儿啊 |
[1:14:27] | Lucas, I’m leaving. | 卢卡斯 我要走了 |
[1:14:29] | You sure you don’t want to try this? | 你确定不试一下这个吗 |
[1:14:31] | Nah, I’m good. | 不了 不用了 |
[1:14:37] | Want to go to my house and play Ascension? | 你想去我家玩暗杀神吗 |
[1:14:39] | I don’t want to play Ascension anymore. | 我不再玩暗杀神了 |
[1:14:43] | Then who am I gonna play with? | 那我以后跟谁玩呢 |
[1:14:45] | You’ll find someone. | 你会找到一个人的 |
[1:14:48] | My face feels so tingly. | 我感觉脸有点刺痛 |
[1:14:50] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[1:14:52] | Oh, my God. This is amazing! | 天哪 太棒了 |
[1:14:54] | I can’t believe you guys are here. | 不敢相信你们居然在这 |
[1:14:56] | Oh, this is so amazing. | 太棒了 |
[1:14:58] | – Hi. – Sit down. | -你好 -坐下 |
[1:15:02] | Please no, please no. Don’t kill us. | 请别 拜托别 别杀我们 |
[1:15:03] | Look what happened. | 看看这是怎么了 |
[1:15:04] | How do you know Soren? | 你怎么认识索伦的 |
[1:15:07] | Is he your boyfriend? | 他是你男朋友吗 |
[1:15:09] | He’s my brother. I love that piece of shit. | 他是我弟弟 我可喜欢这个小混蛋了 |
[1:15:19] | You guys, where’s everybody else? | 其他人呢 |
[1:15:20] | Where’s your friend with the sad eyes? | 你那个有眼神忧郁的朋友呢 |
[1:15:23] | – Sad boy Max. – In the basement kissing. | -忧郁男孩麦克斯 -在地下室接吻呢 |
[1:15:25] | It’s an orgy down there. | 楼下的场景有点浪荡 |
[1:15:27] | And you guys aren’t into that? | 你们俩不喜欢那种吗 |
[1:15:28] | – Mm-mm. – Aw, it’s okay. | -不喜欢 -没关系的 |
[1:15:31] | You’re only in sixth grade. You guys are gonna figure it out. | 你们才六年级 总有一天你们会想通的 |
[1:15:34] | You have your whole life for that. No rush. No rush. | 你们有一辈子的时间 不用着急 |
[1:15:37] | I mean, what do you love? | 我是说 你爱些什么 |
[1:15:40] | Ascension, rules, anti-drug campaigns… | 暗杀神 规则 禁毒行动 |
[1:15:45] | grilled cheese. | 烤芝士三明治 |
[1:15:46] | Oh, I could fuck with a grilled cheese right now. | 我现在可以把烤芝士三明治上了 |
[1:15:48] | Guys, I’m gonna make us grilled cheese. | 各位 我来为大家做烤芝士三明治 |
[1:15:50] | – Oh, yeah. That sounds so good. – Nice. | -太好了 听上去很棒 -太好了 |
[1:15:51] | What about you, sleeveless? What are you into? | 那你呢 无袖男 你喜欢些什么 |
[1:15:55] | I love to sing. | 我喜欢唱歌 |
[1:15:56] | Yes. | 真好 |
[1:15:57] | I actually skipped my audition today for the musical. | 我今天其实翘了音乐剧的海选 |
[1:16:01] | – No. – Now I can’t be in it. | -不是吧 -现在我无法参与了 |
[1:16:03] | – No. – What? | -不要啊 -什么 |
[1:16:04] | You have to convince them to let you audition. | 你必须说服他们让你去参加海选 |
[1:16:06] | You must. You must. | 你一定 你一定得去 |
[1:16:08] | – Audition. – Shh. Sing for us. | -海选 -为我们唱几句吧 |
[1:16:10] | No. | 不要 |
[1:16:10] | Oh my god, sing for us. You’re a baby bird. | 天哪 给我们唱几句吧 你是只小小鸟 |
[1:16:12] | – Come on! We missed our concert. – Sing for us. | -拜托 我们错过了音乐会 -唱吧 |
[1:16:13] | So, no grilled cheese? | 所以 不做烤芝士三明治了吗 |
[1:16:14] | – Sing for us. Sing for us. – No. | -唱几句 唱几句 -不要 |
[1:16:16] | Be our concert. | 就当我们的音乐会 |
[1:16:27] | ♪ I… I got to take a little time ♪ | ♪ 我 我需要一点时间 ♪ |
[1:16:32] | ♪ A little time to think things over ♪ | ♪ 用时间去看清世界 ♪ |
[1:16:37] | ♪ I better read between the lines ♪ | ♪ 字里行间的弦外之音 ♪ |
[1:16:41] | ♪ In case I need it when I’m older ♪ | ♪ 也许我长大了才会了解 ♪ |
[1:16:51] | ♪ Now this mountain I must climb ♪ | ♪ 我有必须跨过的山 ♪ |
[1:16:55] | ♪ Feels like the world upon my shoulders ♪ | ♪ 全世界都压在我的肩 ♪ |
[1:17:02] | ♪ But through the clouds I see love shine ♪ | ♪ 但在云中我看见爱在闪 ♪ |
[1:17:06] | ♪ It keeps me warm as life grows colder ♪ | ♪ 生活寒冷它给我温暖 ♪ |
[1:17:12] | ♪ In my life ♪ | ♪ 在我生命中 ♪ |
[1:17:15] | ♪ There’s been heartache and pain ♪ | ♪ 总有心痛和痛苦 ♪ |
[1:17:18] | ♪ I don’t know ♪ | ♪ 我不确定 ♪ |
[1:17:20] | ♪ If l can face it again ♪ | ♪ 是否还能再次面对 ♪ |
[1:17:23] | ♪ I can’t stop now ♪ | ♪ 我不能停下脚步 ♪ |
[1:17:26] | ♪ I’ve traveled so far ♪ | ♪ 我走了那么远的路 ♪ |
[1:17:29] | ♪ To change this lonely life ♪ | ♪ 为了改变我生命的孤独 ♪ |
[1:17:36] | ♪ I want to know what love is ♪ | ♪ 我想知道情为何物 ♪ |
[1:17:41] | ♪ I want you to show me ♪ | ♪ 我想要你来告诉我 ♪ |
[1:17:47] | ♪ I want to feel what love is ♪ | ♪ 我想感受情为何物 ♪ |
[1:17:52] | ♪ I know you can show me ♪ | ♪ 我知道你能告诉我 ♪ |
[1:18:00] | ♪ I got to take a little time ♪ | ♪ 我真的需要一点时间 ♪ |
[1:18:04] | ♪ A little time to look around me ♪ | ♪ 去好好观察这个世界 ♪ |
[1:18:10] | ♪ And I got nowhere left to hide ♪ | ♪ 发现我已无处可躲 ♪ |
[1:18:14] | ♪ It looks like love has finally found me ♪ | ♪ 仿佛爱终于找到了我 ♪ |
[1:18:19] | ♪ In my life ♪ | ♪ 在我生命中 ♪ |
[1:18:22] | ♪ There’s been heartache and pain ♪ | ♪ 总有心痛和痛苦 ♪ |
[1:18:26] | ♪ I don’t know if I can face it again ♪ | ♪ 我不确定我是否能再次面对 ♪ |
[1:18:31] | ♪ I can’t stop now ♪ | ♪ 我不能停下脚步 ♪ |
[1:18:34] | ♪ I’ve traveled so far ♪ | ♪ 我走了这么远的路 ♪ |
[1:18:36] | ♪ To change this lonely life ♪ | ♪ 为了改变我生命的孤独 ♪ |
[1:18:43] | ♪ I want to know what love is ♪ | ♪ 我想知道情为何物 ♪ |
[1:18:49] | ♪ I know you can show me ♪ | ♪ 我知道你能告诉我 ♪ |
[1:19:17] | ♪ I want to know what love is ♪ | ♪ 我想知道情为何物 ♪ |
[1:19:22] | ♪ I know you can show me, oh ♪ | ♪ 我知道你能告诉我 ♪ |
[1:19:28] | ♪ Let’s talk about love ♪ | ♪ 让我们谈情说爱吧 ♪ |
[1:19:30] | ♪ I want to know what love is ♪ | ♪ 我想知道情为何物 ♪ |
[1:19:33] | ♪ Love that you feel inside ♪ | ♪ 爱就在你心中 ♪ |
[1:19:36] | ♪ I know you can show me ♪ | ♪ 我知道你能告诉我 ♪ |
[1:19:41] | ♪ I want to know ♪ | ♪ 我想知道 ♪ |
[1:19:56] | My masterpiece. | 我的巅峰之作 |
[1:20:11] | – Thank you. I was really great. – What’s up, Max? | -谢谢 我确实很棒 -你好吗 麦克斯 |
[1:20:16] | I’ll be right back. | 回头再找你们 |
[1:20:17] | – Hey. I didn’t think you’d make it. – Are you kidding? | -我没想到你会来 -你开玩笑的吧 |
[1:20:20] | You know I’d never miss one of your shows. | 你知道你的表演我从不缺席 |
[1:20:22] | It was so cool when you stabbed that pimp. | 你捅拉皮条的那段实在是太酷了 |
[1:20:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:20:26] | Oh, sorry. Thor, this is Scout. | 抱歉 索尔 这是斯考特 |
[1:20:28] | – You were really good. – Thanks, sweetie. | -你表现得太棒了 -谢谢你 小甜心 |
[1:20:30] | I was much better in the matinee. | 日场的时候我表现得更好 |
[1:20:33] | I’m gonna go find Cassidy. | 我准备去找凯斯蒂 |
[1:20:37] | I thought you were still grounded. | 我以为你还在禁足 |
[1:20:38] | It ended yesterday. A month in the hole. | 昨天就结束了 被关了一个月 |
[1:20:42] | Thanks again for taking the fall. | 谢谢你为我顶罪 |
[1:20:44] | You would’ve done the same. | 你为了我也会这么做的 |
[1:20:46] | Well, well, well. Look who’s here. Me. | 看看谁来了 是我 |
[1:20:52] | Feels like we haven’t talked in weeks. | 感觉我们好久没讲话了 |
[1:20:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:20:58] | Max. My mom said she’ll drop us at | 麦克斯 我妈说如果你妈能来接我们的话 |
[1:21:00] | frozen yogurt if your mom will pick us up. | 她可以把我们送到冻酸奶店 |
[1:21:03] | – Great. Be there in a second, babe. – Okay, babe. | -好 我马上过来 宝贝 -好的 宝贝 |
[1:21:06] | So, how’s it going with Scout? | 所以 你和斯考特进展怎么样 |
[1:21:08] | Good. But hard. But good. | 还好 有点难 不过还好 |
[1:21:11] | A relationship is a lot of work. | 维持一段关系很辛苦 |
[1:21:13] | Don’t let anyone tell you differently. | 别信那些说不辛苦的 |
[1:21:16] | Hey. Uh, Lucas, you still want to play Ascension | 卢卡斯 你还想之后和我还有大家 |
[1:21:19] | with me and the guys later? | 一起玩暗杀神吗 |
[1:21:20] | – I’ll be there in a minute. – Classic Lucas. | -我一会儿就过来 -典型的卢卡斯回答 |
[1:21:24] | Carlos and those SCAB guys seem cool. | 卡洛斯和那些反霸凌学生联盟的人好像很酷 |
[1:21:27] | They’re cool. | 他们是很酷 |
[1:21:29] | But they’re not the Bean Bag Boys. | 但他们不能和我们沙包男孩比 |
[1:21:34] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[1:21:38] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:21:42] | I guess… I guess I should go. | 我想 我想我得走了 |
[1:21:45] | Yeah, all right. Well… | 是啊 好吧 那 |
[1:21:48] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:22:06] | I missed you guys. | 我好想你们 |
[1:22:16] | Let’s make a promise. | 我们来发誓吧 |
[1:22:18] | Even if we don’t hang out all the time, | 就算我们不经常一起玩了 |
[1:22:20] | we’ll still always be there for the big stuff. | 我们还是彼此坚强的后盾 |
[1:22:23] | Bean Bag Boys for life. | 永远的沙包男孩 |
[1:22:26] | Bean Bag Boys for life. | 永远的沙包男孩 |
[1:22:28] | Bean Bag Boys for life. | 永远的沙包男孩 |
[1:22:41] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:22:44] | There’s something I have to show you. | 我得给你们看个东西 |
[1:22:45] | Come up to my parents’ bedroom in three minutes. | 三分钟后来我父母的卧室 |
[1:22:52] | Yo, guys, check this out. | 各位 看看这个 |
[1:22:54] | An indoor swing? | 这是室内秋千吗 |
[1:22:56] | – You always have the best toys. – Yeah! | -你总是有最棒的玩具 -是啊 |
[1:22:58] | Flip that switch. | 按那个开关 |
[1:23:02] | How cool is it? | 是不是超级酷 |
[1:23:03] | Your parents love to play. | 你爸妈很爱玩啊 |
[1:23:05] | – What do they do with it? – They swing on it. | -他们用这个干什么 -他们在上面荡吧 |
[1:23:08] | – Can we go on it? – Fuck yeah. | -我们能试试吗 -必须可以 |
[1:23:10] | ♪ My darling I ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的 我 ♪ |
[1:23:14] | ♪ Can’t get enough of your love babe♪ | ♪ 对你爱爱爱不完 宝贝 ♪ |
[1:23:19] | ♪ Girl I don’t know I don’t know why♪ | ♪ 女孩儿 我也不知 我不知为何 ♪ |
[1:23:22] | ♪ Can’t get enough of your love babe♪ | ♪ 对你爱爱爱不完 宝贝 ♪ |
[1:23:25] | Thor? | 索尔 |
[1:23:27] | What are you doing in Mom and Dad’s room? | 你在爸妈的房间干嘛呢 |
[1:23:29] | Get the hell out of here, Annabelle! | 你给我滚出去 安娜贝尔 |
[1:23:31] | That swing is for sexing. People do sex on it. | 那是性爱秋千 人们在上面啪啪啪 |