英文名称:Echelon Conspiracy
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Washington D.C. | 华盛顿特区 |
[01:29] | Answers lie under crossing 1114 Miss Dalane | 达蕾恩女士 答案就在1114路段处 |
[04:06] | Bangkok, Thailand, National archives data center | 泰国 曼谷 国家档案资料中心 |
[04:26] | Everything okay down there? | 都弄好了吗 |
[04:29] | Piece of cake. | 小意思 |
[04:35] | – That locks it? – Yep. | -这样就锁好了? -是的 |
[04:37] | Centuries of thai history… | 泰国几个世纪的历史 |
[04:39] | …safe as fort knox. | 就像诺克斯堡一样安全 |
[04:41] | Watch. | 看好了 |
[04:45] | Now, relax, I’m a professional. | 别紧张 我是专业的 |
[04:57] | Okay, now your servers are down because of a power surge… | 好了 现在你的服务器因为电力剧增 |
[05:01] | …or a grid malfunction, or maybe even a bomb. | 或高压线故障 甚至炸弹袭击而无法工作 |
[05:05] | Now, if an intrudertries to reboot your servers or access the data… | 现在 如果有人要重启服务器获取数据 |
[05:10] | …he’ll always get this screen. | 他只能看见这个画面 |
[05:13] | Now, this is your bios level password. | 这个是你的系统密码 |
[05:17] | Without it, nothing works in this room. | 没有它 一切都是徒劳 |
[05:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:23] | Oh, you memorized. | 你记下密码了 |
[05:24] | Always. just in case. | 那是 以防万一 |
[05:33] | – See? – Good. | -看到了吧 -很好 |
[05:35] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:37] | Oh, when do lights come back on? | 电力什么时候恢复 |
[05:40] | Oh, right. | 这个… |
[05:43] | You’re gonna have to call an electrician. | 你得叫电工来了 |
[06:14] | Yes, mr. peterson. | 你好 彼得森先生 |
[06:15] | Hi. yes, my flight’s tomorrow. | 你好 我明天有个航班 |
[06:18] | Global skies flight 4400, departing at four. | 环球航空 航班号4400 明天四点起飞 |
[06:22] | Would you like me to arrange a taxi? | 需要安排一辆出租车给您吗 |
[06:24] | Yes, please. | 好的 谢谢 |
[06:25] | And you have a package, sir. | 对了先生有你的一个包裹 |
[07:27] | And welcome back to the broadcast. | 欢迎回到节目中来 |
[07:29] | Today in the US congress, debate continues to rage… | 在今天的国会上 关于保障性资金问题的辩论 |
[07:33] | …over a controversial security funding bill. | 仍然在火热进行当中 |
[07:36] | If passed, the measure, known as senate bill 2330… | 如果议案通过 这项参议院2330号决议 |
[07:40] | …will authorize the NSA to upgrade | 将授权国家安全局 |
[07:42] | Its current surveillance technology worldwide. | 升级当前全球范围内的监控技术 |
[07:49] | Why rush home?Half price rates at hotel | 这么着急回家干吗 酒店房间半价 |
[07:55] | This weekend only Mr. peterson | 仅此周末 彼得森先生 |
[07:57] | What kind of special rates do you have this weekend? | 这周你们房价有什么优惠吗 |
[07:59] | We’re offering a half-price rate, sir. | 我们半价优惠 |
[08:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:02] | Okay, book me for one more night. and could you please… | 好吧 那帮我再订一晚上 你能帮我 |
[08:06] | Shall I re-book yourflight with global skies? | 需要我帮你重新订环球航空的机票吗 |
[08:07] | That’s right. global skies flight 4400. | 是的 环球航空4400航班 |
[08:09] | But leaving on saturday instead. | 不过请订周六的 |
[08:11] | No problem, mr. peterson. enjoy your stay. | 没问题 彼得森先生 祝您愉快 |
[08:13] | Thanks a lot. | 多谢 |
[08:19] | Moscow, Russia | 俄罗斯 莫斯科 |
[08:35] | New phone detected | 监测到新用户 |
[08:50] | And in the us congress today | 今天在美国国会 |
[08:52] | Controversial senate bill 2330 failed by a single vote. | 参议院2330号议案以一票之差被否决 |
[08:56] | NSA director Raymond Burke, | 国家安全局局长雷蒙德·伯克 |
[08:58] | An outspoken advocate for the upgrade was not available for comment. | 未对此发表评论 |
[09:03] | And we’re getting breaking news now out of Bangkok, Thailand. | 来自泰国曼谷的最新消息 |
[09:06] | It seems global skies flight 4400 has | 环球航空4400航班 |
[09:08] | Crashed in a small town outside bangkok shortly after take off. | 起飞后不久在曼谷周边的小镇坠毁 |
[09:12] | All 126 passengers were killed instantly. | 126名乘客全部当即死亡 |
[09:16] | No word yet as to what might have caused | 引起环球航空4400航班 |
[09:17] | The crash of global skies flight 4400. | 的坠机原因还未得知 |
[09:24] | Make Money!Buy shares of Syzor. | 想赚钱! 就去买赛瑟的股票! |
[09:34] | Thank your manager for his innovative advertising. | 谢谢你们经理有创意的广告方式 |
[09:37] | It was a lifesaver. | 它都救了我的命 |
[09:38] | – Literally. – Advertising, sir? | -毫不夸张 -广告? |
[09:41] | The text message? | 给我发的短信 |
[09:44] | I’m not familiar with our promotional techniques, sir… | 我对我们的促销手段不清楚 |
[09:47] | …but I’ll pass your compliments along. | 不过我会传达你的赞美的 |
[10:08] | This weekend only, Mr. Peterson. | 仅此周末 彼得森先生 |
[10:11] | No, the sender field was blank. look, I’m looking right at it. | 发信人的位置是空白的 我正看着 |
[10:17] | Unknown sender. | 未知发信人 |
[10:19] | What do you mean, “unknown sender?” | 什么叫未知发信人 |
[10:23] | Okay, can you put a trace on it or something? | 你能帮忙追踪或怎么查一下吗 |
[10:27] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[10:33] | The biggest news on wall street today was the skyrocketing syzor… | 华尔街今日最轰动新闻就是赛瑟股的暴涨 |
[10:37] | Which, by market close, had more than tripled its value at opening bell. | 收盘时的价格比开盘时翻了三倍多 |
[10:40] | If you own syzor shares, you’re a happy investor tonight. | 若你持有赛瑟股 今晚你就是大赢家了 |
[10:47] | Checking out. | 退房 |
[10:50] | Did you have a nice stay with us, sir? | 在这里住得舒适吗 |
[10:52] | Yes, thanks. | 是的 谢谢 |
[10:59] | You’re all set, sir. have a nice flight. | 先生都办好了 祝您旅途愉快 |
[11:04] | Is something wrong, sir? | 怎么了 先生 |
[11:08] | I think I need you to change my flight again. | 我想你又需要帮我改次航班了 |
[11:11] | Prague, Czech Republic | 捷克 布拉格 |
[11:31] | Sir, do you need a ride? | 先生你需要搭车吗 |
[11:33] | Taxis sit in traffic to pad meter. | 出租车堵车的时间都要算钱呢 |
[11:35] | My town car is flat 20 euros. | 坐我这城镇车只要20欧元 |
[11:37] | Yeah, I don’t know… | 我不确定 |
[11:38] | Sir, how can you not trust this face? | 先生 相信我吧 我可是个实在人 |
[11:42] | All right. where to? | 好吧 你车在哪里 |
[11:49] | Riches await in Prague… | 财富在布拉格等着你 |
[11:51] | My name is Yuri. | 我叫尤里 |
[11:53] | I am from Moscow. where are you from? | 我从莫斯科来的 你呢 |
[11:56] | United states. | 美国 |
[11:58] | Ah, American. | 是美国人啊 |
[12:00] | Mm-hm. | 是啊 |
[12:01] | What hotel are you staying in? | 你要住哪个酒店呢 |
[12:03] | The empire. | 帝国酒店 |
[12:05] | (Go to Hotel Empire) Good hotel. | (去帝国酒店) 真不错 |
[12:08] | Is that a GZT 650? | 那是GZT 650吗 |
[12:11] | I’m sorry, what? | 不好意思你说什么 |
[12:13] | Your mobile. your phone. | 你的手机 你的电话 |
[12:15] | gps capability, UMTS. | 有GPS定位系统 通用移动电话服务 |
[12:17] | Hasn’t hit the streets yet. where did you get it? | 还没有上市呢 你哪来的 |
[12:21] | It was a gift. | 人家送的 |
[12:23] | Good gift. | 很好的礼物 |
[12:26] | If you need accessories, earpiece, charger, let me know. | 如果你需要配件像耳机 充电器什么的 找我就行 |
[12:30] | Driving job just part time. | 开车只是副业 |
[12:32] | I can unlock phone, anything you need. | 我能解手机锁 所有你要的东西 |
[12:35] | Small fee. | 价格便宜 |
[13:15] | All set, sir? | 先生都好了? |
[13:16] | Yes. | 好的 |
[13:18] | And how will you be paying? | 你怎么付款 |
[13:25] | You know what? make that a suite. | 改成套间吧 |
[13:29] | I’ve already spoken with DHL. | 我问过DHL了 |
[13:30] | They said that the package came from your mail order house. | 他们说这包裹是厂家直销送到你那的 |
[13:33] | That’s correct. I’m not denying that, sir. | 那没错 先生我没有拒绝回答 |
[13:35] | I know you’re not denying that. | 我知道你没有 |
[13:36] | I’m just trying to figure out who paid forthe item that you sent me. | 我只想知道你谁付钱买那东西的 |
[13:39] | – I’m not allowed to disclose that. – why can’t you disclose it? | -这我不能透露 -这有什么不能说的 |
[13:42] | It’s strict company policy to protect our clients’ privacy rights, sir. | 这是我们公司保护客人隐私的重要规定 |
[13:46] | Slot Machine 13 | 13号老虎机 |
[14:43] | 3 more spins. 4th is JACKPOT | 三轮之后 第四轮是头奖 |
[14:46] | I’ll call you back. | 慢点我再打回给你 |
[14:48] | Hey. how you doing? | 你好吗 |
[14:50] | I was wondering if I could play this slot. | 我在想我能否玩这个机器 |
[14:52] | I’m superstitious about this number. | 我对13这个数字有点迷信 |
[14:55] | Sorry, I’m keeping this one warm for my wife overthere. | 对不起 我要帮老婆留着这个 她在那儿 |
[15:02] | I’ll give you 20 euros. | 我给你20欧元 |
[15:07] | Okay, 40. you can pocket 20 and you can give the rest to yourwife. | 40 你可以自己拿20再给老婆20 |
[15:14] | A hundred euros. | 100欧元 |
[15:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:02] | Sir. bettertake a look at this. | 长官 你最好来看一下这个 |
[16:08] | What do you got? | 什么状况 |
[16:09] | This guy paid for that guy’s seat at the slot, | 这人付钱给原先坐在那台机器的人 |
[16:11] | Then hit us for 100,000 euros… | 然后自己赢得了十万欧元 |
[16:14] | …like he knew the machine would pay off. | 好像他知道这机器会吐出钱来似的 |
[16:16] | Send up his stats. | 查一下他的资料 |
[16:18] | Profiling. | 查找中 |
[16:21] | Hotel guest max peterson. arrived today from bangkok. | 宾馆住客麦克斯·彼得森 今天从曼谷来的 |
[16:25] | American citizen, born in omaha. | 美国人 出生在奥哈马 |
[16:28] | Is he in our books? | 我们档案里有他记录吗 |
[16:32] | He’s a ghost. | 从未出现过 |
[16:33] | nothing in our database or interpol’s. | 我们数据库和国际警察组织都没有他案底 |
[16:37] | Well, let’s keep an eye on him. | 盯着他吧 |
[16:41] | – for you, sir. well done. – thank you. | -给你的先生 不错啊 -谢谢 |
[16:50] | Blackjack table 6.Now. | 21点 六号桌 现在 |
[16:59] | Cash or chips, sir? | 先生 兑换现金还是筹码 |
[17:00] | Chips. | 筹码 |
[17:13] | Zoom in on him there. | 在那里把他放大 |
[17:23] | Get you anything? | 需要什么吗 |
[17:24] | Ginger ale. | 姜味汽水 |
[17:26] | You know, make that scotch, neat. | 要苏格兰式的 不要掺水 |
[17:36] | Bet all | 全押 |
[17:37] | Your bets, please. | 请下注 |
[17:39] | Sir. | 先生 |
[18:09] | That’s 100,000. | 这里是十万欧元 |
[18:12] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[18:23] | Blackjack. | 21点 |
[18:30] | Play that again. | 再放一遍 |
[18:35] | All right, stop it there. | 好了 停在这 |
[18:36] | Zoom in. | 放大 |
[18:39] | Son-of-a-bitch. it’s his phone. | 该死 是他的手机 |
[18:44] | Send in martin. | 去叫马丁 |
[18:48] | Could you hold onto these for me? | 能帮我保管一下吗 |
[18:56] | Mobiles are forbidden in casino. | 赌场里面手机是不允许的 |
[19:03] | There. happy? | 关机了 满意了吗 |
[19:37] | Yuri. | 尤里 |
[19:41] | This is max peterson. you picked me up earlier. | 我是麦克斯·彼得森 早上你载的那个 |
[19:44] | Max with the gzt-650. | 有GZT650手机的那个麦克斯对吧 |
[19:46] | Right. I need your help. | 是的 我要你帮忙 |
[19:48] | I need to be able to read text messages without looking at my phone. | 我希望不看手机也能读短信 |
[19:52] | Why? | 干嘛要这样做 |
[19:53] | Cell phones aren’t allowed in the casino. | 赌场里面不允许带手机 |
[19:56] | You want to cheat. | 你想出老千啊 |
[19:57] | No! no, no, no. it’s my mother. | 不是不是不是 是我妈妈 |
[20:00] | She needs to contact me. | 她要随时随地能联系我 |
[20:03] | Your mother. | 你妈妈? |
[20:04] | Okay, I hook you up. 500 euros. | 好的 我帮你连接装置 500欧元 |
[20:07] | 500?! I’ll call radio shack. | 500欧元? 那我还不如找Radio Shack |
[20:11] | No radio shack in prague. only yuri. | 布拉格可没有Radio Shack 这只有尤里 |
[20:14] | I hook you up. bye-bye. | 我帮你连接 再见 |
[20:26] | Kamila, where are you going? | 卡米拉 你到哪去 |
[20:28] | Home. where do you think I’m going? | 回家 你觉得我要到哪里去呢 |
[20:36] | Kamila, come back. come. just… | 卡米拉 回来 回来 就… |
[20:38] | Let go! | 让我走 |
[20:39] | Please, just one more drink. | 求你了 就再喝一杯 |
[20:41] | – I said I am leaving. – just stay! | -我说了我要走了 -留下来吧 |
[20:42] | I said I’m going home! | 我说了我要回家 |
[20:43] | Kamila! | 卡米拉 |
[20:48] | She said leave her alone, okay? | 她让你离她远点 好吗 |
[20:49] | – piss off. – just let her go. | -走开 -就让她走 |
[21:44] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:47] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:51] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[21:53] | Here, let me help you up. | 来 我扶你起来吧 |
[21:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:01] | I am so sorry. | 实在不好意思 |
[22:03] | I didn’t know he was like that. | 我不知道他会这样 |
[22:05] | No, it’s okay. | 没事没事 |
[22:08] | He’s gone, right? | 他已经走了吧 |
[22:10] | Yeah, security. | 恩 保安带走他的 |
[22:12] | I’m kamila, by the way. | 对了 我是卡米拉 |
[22:16] | Max. | 我是麦克斯 |
[22:18] | Hey, max. you’re american. | 你好麦克斯 你是美国人吧 |
[22:20] | – you’re a long way from home. – yeah. | -你千里迢迢来这啊 -是的 |
[22:22] | I’m just here doing a little gambling. | 来这玩赌两把 |
[22:25] | Yeah? how’s that treating you? | 是吗 玩儿的怎样? |
[22:28] | Better now. | 还不错 |
[22:38] | Okay, can you excuse me just one…? | 能等我一会儿吗 |
[22:42] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:43] | It’s yuri. meet me in the parking lot. | 是尤里 在停车场和我碰头 |
[22:45] | Yeah, see, now’s a bad time… | 这个 现在不方便 |
[22:51] | I’ve gotta go downstairs for a minute, | 我要下楼一会儿 |
[22:53] | But, maybe I can buy you a drink later? | 没准晚点咱们能一起喝一杯? |
[22:56] | I really should be going, so… | 我得走了 所以… |
[22:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:02] | Thank you again for helping me. | 再次谢谢你帮了我 |
[23:05] | Oh, it was… | 这个… |
[23:11] | Can I see you again? | 我还能再见你吗 |
[23:16] | I’ll call you here. | 我会来打电话给你的 |
[23:22] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[23:25] | All right, where are they coming from? | 好了 信息从哪里来的 |
[23:28] | According to his service provider… | 根据他的服务供应商来看 |
[23:33] | There’s no record of his text messages. | 没有任何他短信的记录 |
[23:35] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[23:38] | Technically, it isn’t. | 从技术上来讲 这的确不可能 |
[23:50] | Give me your phone. | 把你手机给我 |
[23:52] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:01] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[24:02] | Bluetooth text to speech transmitter. | 用蓝牙把短信转为语音发送 |
[24:11] | That’s kickass. | 真厉害 |
[24:14] | Mother, huh? | 你妈妈是吧 |
[24:18] | Bet all. | 全押 |
[24:22] | No sender on sms. | 短信没有发信人 |
[24:24] | Very sophisticated. | 很高级啊 |
[24:26] | Who gives gift like this? | 谁给你这样的礼物 |
[24:28] | I’m not really sure. | 我不确定 |
[24:31] | You think you could maybe figure out who sent those? | 你觉得你能找出谁送我这个的吗 |
[24:34] | Not here. only back in moscow. | 这里不行 只有回莫斯科才行 |
[24:36] | Really? why not here? | 真的吗 为什么这里不行 |
[24:38] | In moscow, I have equipment, connections, | 在莫斯科我有能查任何东西的 |
[24:41] | can find out anything. | 仪器和连接设备 |
[24:43] | Yeah, but I can’t go to moscow. | 是吗 但我不能去莫斯科 |
[24:47] | You change mind, you have card. | 改变心意了再找我 你有我名片的 |
[24:54] | Thanks, yuri. | 谢谢 尤里 |
[24:55] | You forget something? | 你忘记什么了 |
[25:05] | Pleasure doing business. | 合作愉快 |
[25:06] | Say hi to mother. | 向你妈妈问好 |
[25:10] | Castle slot. east wing. | 东翼处的巨型老虎机 |
[25:18] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[25:21] | All right, where’s he headed? | 好的 他走向哪里 |
[25:22] | East wing. | 东翼处 |
[25:24] | East wing? | 东翼处吗 |
[25:29] | Maximum bet on next pull. | 下一轮的时候下最大注 |
[25:39] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[26:06] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[26:16] | Hold it right there! | 在那里别动 |
[26:18] | Don’t let that guy leave! | 别让那人跑了 |
[26:22] | Shit. | 该死 |
[27:02] | Max peterson? | 麦克斯·彼得森? |
[27:03] | I’m special agent grant of the fbi. | 我是美国联邦调查局派来的特警格兰特 |
[27:06] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放到后面去 |
[27:08] | Now! | 立刻 |
[27:19] | Grant? | 格兰特? |
[27:23] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈在这里做什么呢 |
[27:25] | I don’t care what this guy did, all right? | 我不管这家伙犯了什么事 |
[27:28] | He ripped us off, he stays here. | 他打劫了我们 他要留下来 |
[27:29] | He comes with us. | 他得跟我们走 |
[27:30] | I’m not in the bureau anymore. you don’t give me orders. | 我已经不在局里了 我不用听你的命令 |
[27:33] | I don’t have to. we’re taking sunshine here. | 我没要给你命令 我们是来找阳光小子的 |
[27:39] | It’s good to see you’re still a prick. | 你还是那么惹人厌 |
[27:44] | Nice tie. | 领带不错 |
[28:27] | – tell me about the phone. – look, I didn’t know. | -告诉我这手机的事情 -我不知道 |
[28:29] | Whatever it is, I’m really sorry. | 不管这是什么 我真的很抱歉 |
[28:32] | Okay, I’ll get you started. | 好吧 让我帮你开始 |
[28:33] | You bought it online with a credit card of one stuart wallace. | 你用斯图亚特·华莱士的信用卡在网上买了这个手机 |
[28:40] | Then you came here and you used it to rob a casino. | 然后你用它到这儿洗劫赌场 |
[28:44] | How am I doing so far? | 我说的对吗 |
[28:46] | I swear to god, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我发誓我不知道你在说些什么 |
[28:48] | This phone came to me in the mail. | 这个手机是邮寄给我的 |
[28:53] | Who are you working with, mr. peterson? | 彼得森先生 谁是你的同谋 |
[28:55] | Oh, my god, nobody! | 天啊 没有人 |
[28:56] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[29:01] | I’ll make it easy. | 让我帮你说吧 |
[29:04] | Yuri malinin. | 尤里·马林尼 |
[29:07] | A known hacker from Moscow. | 从莫斯科来的有名黑客 |
[29:12] | We have a tape of you and him exchanging equipment. | 我们有你们交换设备的录像 |
[29:16] | No, look, I just met him today. | 不不 我们今天才认识 |
[29:19] | he picked me up from the airport, okay? | 他从机场送我去旅馆 好吗 |
[29:20] | Who’s sending the messages? | 谁发的短信 |
[29:21] | I told you, I don’t know, okay? I got a package and… | 我说过我不知道好吗 我收到个包裹 |
[29:29] | You know, no one knows you’re here. | 没有人知道你在这儿 |
[29:32] | Who’s sending the messages? | 谁发了那些短信 |
[29:37] | Look, I swear, you gotta believe me, I don’t know. | 我发誓 你一定要相信我 我不知道 |
[29:40] | Who’s sending the messages? | 谁发了那些短信 |
[29:42] | Please, I don’t know! | 求你了 我真的不知道 |
[29:58] | Oh, god, just, no, don’t! | 老天啊 不 不要 |
[30:00] | Bye, sunshine. | 永别了 阳光小子 |
[30:01] | No! | 不要 |
[30:11] | I don’t know who sent the messages, okay? | 我真的不知道谁发了短信 |
[30:16] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[30:20] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[30:44] | Still resourceful, I see. | 你消息还是很灵通嘛 |
[30:46] | This is my town, remember? | 这是我的地盘 记得吗 |
[30:48] | Have a seat. can we get you something? cappuccino? | 坐下吧 你要喝什么吗 卡布基诺? |
[30:51] | What are you doing here, dave? we clean our own house. | 戴夫你在这里做什么 我们自扫门前雪 |
[30:54] | This is bigger than your house, john. | 这比你们的事严重多了 |
[30:57] | You think I’d fly here and pull the | 你觉得如果这事情不重要 |
[30:59] | Strings to conduct this operation if it wasn’t? | 我会千里迢迢跑来处理这事情吗 |
[31:04] | All right. how about you clue me in? | 好吧 你何不解释给我听下 |
[31:07] | I’d say you owe me at least that much. | 我想说你的确欠我很多 |
[31:10] | And I’ll take coffee, black, thank you. | 我要咖啡 黑咖啡 谢谢 |
[31:21] | Okay, john. | 好吧 约翰 |
[31:23] | We’ve been investigating people | 我们一直在调查这些通过短信 |
[31:25] | Receiving financial tips via text and sms. | 接收到赚钱消息的人 |
[31:29] | The recipients have all been american. | 接到信息的都是美国人 |
[31:32] | Other than that, they seem random. | 除了这点 没有别的共通点 |
[31:34] | The first was an executive at Axapris, | 第一位是规模很大的信用资料社 |
[31:36] | a major credit bureau. | 阿科斯普鲁斯公司的总裁 |
[31:38] | The next, a realtor. | 接下来是个房产商 |
[31:40] | They both received tips to buy stocks. | 他们都接到了要买某个股票的讯息 |
[31:44] | The stocks went up. | 某个股票就涨上去了 |
[31:45] | Now, once the person is hooked on making easy money… | 现在 一旦有人轻而易举得赚钱 |
[31:48] | …we think they start receiving instructions. | 我们就觉得他开始收到些指示 |
[31:51] | Last week we found another | 上周我们找到了另一个 |
[31:53] | An IT administrator at the department of defense. | 一个国防部的信息主管 |
[31:57] | She made a million dollars buying stocks… | 在一个同事注意到她接收奇怪的短信前 |
[32:00] | …before a co-worker noticed her receiving unusual text messages. | 她靠买股票挣了一大笔钱 |
[32:03] | Then one night she receives a message… | 然后某个晚上她收到一条消息 |
[32:06] | …and shuts down the firewalls to the pentagon’s servers. | 并关闭了五角大楼安全系统的防火墙 |
[32:10] | Who sent the messages? | 谁发的信息 |
[32:12] | The senderfields on the texts are always blank and untraceable. | 短信发件人总是空白的 追踪不到 |
[32:15] | Can’t you interrogate the recipients? | 你不能审问这些收件人吗 |
[32:17] | I would. | 我也想 |
[32:21] | But they’re all dead. | 但他们都死了 |
[32:31] | Now you see why your guy is so important. | 现在你知道为什么你的人这么重要了吧 |
[32:33] | You got tipped to the woman. How did you find Peterson? | 你是靠举报找到那个女人 那彼得森呢 |
[32:36] | We intercepted a similar text in Bangkok… | 我们在曼谷拦截了相似的短信 |
[32:38] | …ld-ed him, showed a sudden ticket to Prague. | 确定了他的身份 后来他突然决定要来布拉格 |
[32:41] | I hopped on the next flight. | 我就坐下一班飞机赶过来了 |
[32:43] | Doesn’t sound like FBI technology. | 听上去怎么不象是FBI的技术 |
[32:45] | I’m coordinating with Burke at NSA on this. | 我和国安局的伯克合作这个案子 |
[32:48] | Oh, Mr. total information awareness, huh? | 那个全能信息通? |
[32:51] | Yeah. He’s shitting bricks after the DOD incident. | 是的 国防部事件后他也很震惊 |
[32:54] | They can trace the texts if Peterson plays ball. | 如果彼得森开始活动 他们可以追踪短信 |
[32:57] | Can I count on your help? | 你会帮忙吗 |
[33:05] | You have a good nap, sunshine? | 你睡的不错嘛 阳光小子 |
[33:07] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[33:11] | Option one, you can help us nail these bastards. | 第一选择 帮我们找到那个混蛋 |
[33:15] | Option two, you can go to prison for fraud. | 第二选择 以欺诈罪进监狱 |
[33:19] | So, what will it be, one or two? | 那么 你选择一还是二 |
[33:22] | Oh, gee, let me think. | 让我考虑一下 |
[33:26] | Good. | 好吧 |
[33:27] | Come on. I’ll give you a ride back to the hotel. | 走吧 我带你回酒店 |
[33:34] | I’ll hold onto this till tonight. | 我会等到今天晚上 |
[33:37] | You stay confined to the hotel and act normal. | 你只能待在酒店 表现正常点 |
[33:42] | Normal? | 正常? |
[33:54] | 北纬38 57.122 西经77 26.887 米德堡 马里兰 国安局指挥部 | |
[33:57] | It’s grant for you, sir. | 格兰特找您 先生 |
[33:58] | Coffee’s cold. | 咖啡凉了 |
[34:01] | Morning, grant. | 早 格兰特 |
[34:02] | Afternoon, sir. | 下午好 先生 |
[34:04] | Right. | 是的 |
[34:04] | Now that we’ve got the small talk out of the way, what’s our status? | 不说废话了 现在什么情况? |
[34:08] | We got peterson. | 我们找到彼得森了 |
[34:09] | And? | 然后呢 |
[34:11] | He doesn’t know anything. | 他什么都不知道 |
[34:12] | Whoever’s playing him is doing it anonymously. | 玩弄他的人匿名干的 |
[34:14] | Why him? Any idea? | 为什么是他 知道了吗 |
[34:16] | Not yet, sir. | 还不知道 先生 |
[34:19] | When can we go live? | 我们什么时候可以实时通讯? |
[34:21] | We can be ready in three hours, sir. | 我们可以在三个小时之内准备好 先生 |
[34:25] | Done. | 好的 |
[34:27] | Tracking protocol in three hours, folks. | 伙计们 追踪规程在三小时内准备好 |
[34:31] | Zone 180, trunk-line three negative lock. | 区域180 干线3 未锁定 |
[34:36] | Someday all this will be yours. | 有一天所有的一切都是你的 |
[34:39] | Really? | 真的? |
[34:41] | No. | 不 |
[34:45] | 北纬50 05.983 东经14 17.222 布拉格 捷克共和国 | |
[35:12] | Sir? | 先生 |
[35:18] | John. | 约翰 |
[35:20] | I need some answers. | 我需要一些答案 |
[35:24] | I’m sorry, Mr. Mueller. | 我很抱歉 穆勒先生 |
[35:26] | I haven’t got anything for you yet. | 现在还没任何发现 |
[35:31] | A man walks into my casino with nothing more than a phone… | 一个人就带个手机走进我的赌场 |
[35:34] | …and walks out with three million euros. | 然后带着三百万欧元走了出去 |
[35:37] | If my casinos are vulnerable, what about my banks? | 如果我的赌场这么脆弱 那我的银行呢 |
[35:39] | What about my commodities operations? | 我的生意还做不做了? |
[35:42] | I need to know that some fool with a phone… | 我得确定这个亿万帝国 |
[35:44] | Can’t bring down a multi-billion dollar empire. | 不会被一些拿着手机的混蛋们搞垮 |
[35:48] | I will find whoever’s behind this. | 我会找出背后黑手 |
[35:50] | Not just who, John. how. | 不仅仅是黑手 约翰 还有他的手段 |
[35:54] | Of course. | 当然 |
[35:58] | Do you like archery, John? | 你喜欢箭术吗 约翰 |
[36:00] | I’m sorry? | 对不起 什么 |
[36:01] | Archery. | 箭术 |
[36:04] | I was quite an archer when I was young. | 我年轻的时候是个射手 |
[36:06] | I was passionate about it. | 我曾很着迷箭术 |
[36:07] | Used to make my own arrows. | 常常自己做箭 |
[36:09] | Do you know the secret of making an arrow that will fly to the target? | 你知道做一支会飞向目标的箭的秘诀吗 |
[36:14] | You need strong feathers. so, I bought myself a falcon. | 你需要坚固的羽毛 所以我买了只猎鹰 |
[36:19] | Called him Apollo, after the god of archery. | 以箭神阿波罗的名字给它命名 |
[36:23] | Marvelous creature. Beautiful, proud. | 不可思仪的生物 漂亮 骄傲 |
[36:26] | Magnificent feathers. | 华丽的羽毛 |
[36:30] | So, one day, apollo was flying the grounds here. | 然后 某天 阿波罗在地面上飞翔 |
[36:33] | Flying freely. | 自由地飞翔 |
[36:35] | I was watching him, admiring him. | 我凝视他 赞赏他 |
[36:38] | I picked up my bow and shot him. | 我拿起我的弓 射他 |
[36:42] | Straight through the heart. Died instantly. | 直中心脏 速死 |
[36:48] | Do you know why I did that, John? | 你知道我为什么这么做吗 约翰 |
[36:52] | To remind myself. | 为了提醒我自己 |
[36:54] | It’s the seemingly harmless traces we leave behind… | 我们曾经留下的痕迹 看似是无害的 |
[36:58] | …that later can be used to destroy us. | 可它们迟早有一天会来毁灭我们 |
[37:03] | Feathers, John. feathers. | 羽毛 约翰 羽毛 |
[37:07] | I think I understand. | 我想我明白了 |
[37:16] | Follow the messages, John. | 追踪短信 约翰 |
[37:18] | Bring me the sender. | 带发件人回来 |
[37:21] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[37:42] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[37:43] | Hi, it’s Kamila. | 我是卡米拉 |
[37:45] | Wow! Hi. where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[37:49] | So, you basically protect data from hackers? | 那么 你的工作就是保护数据防止黑客? |
[37:52] | Yeah. Believe me, it’s not as exciting as it sounds. | 是啊 相信我 虽然这听上去也不怎样 |
[37:57] | Well, don’t get me wrong, it’s not a bad job. | 也别误会 反正这工作也没什么不好 |
[37:59] | I get to travel sometimes. | 有时我会到处旅行 |
[38:02] | But why computers? | 但为什么选择电脑这行呢 |
[38:04] | Well, I don’t know. they’re reliable. | 我不知道 它们比较可靠 |
[38:08] | They always follow their programming. | 它们总是按程序来 |
[38:10] | What, as opposed to people? | 什么 跟人相反吗 |
[38:12] | Well, yeah. | 是的 |
[38:14] | When computers tell you something, it doesn’t really hide what it means. | 当电脑告诉你一些事 它不会隐藏真实意思 |
[38:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:24] | Someone’s still hurting from a bad break-up. | 有人依旧因为分手受着伤 |
[38:30] | Beautiful and wise. | 漂亮而且聪明 |
[38:38] | So, where are you from? | 那么你从哪儿来 |
[38:39] | The States. I bounced around a lot. | 美国 我以前走了不少地儿 |
[38:42] | And you live in Prague? | 那你是住在布拉格吗 |
[38:44] | Yeah. I study photography at the university. | 是的 我在大学学摄影 |
[38:48] | So, now you’re a photographer? | 那 你现在是个摄影师吗 |
[38:50] | Not exactly. | 不全是 |
[38:53] | Well… | 好吧 |
[38:55] | …we all have our secrets, I guess. | 我想 我们都有自己的秘密 |
[39:03] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[39:06] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[39:07] | Again? | 又一次 |
[39:08] | Yeah. I’m sorry. | 是的 对不起 |
[39:09] | I’m really sorry. Can I buy you dinner later? please? | 真对不起 晚点我可以请你吃晚餐吗 |
[39:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:17] | I’ll cook. | 那我来做饭 |
[39:19] | You cook? | 你做饭? |
[39:21] | Let’s do that. | 就这么定了 |
[39:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:25] | I’ll see you later. okay. | 晚点见 好的 |
[39:38] | We’ve isolated to trace. | 我们单独追踪 |
[39:39] | We need three messages for a lock. | 我们需要三条消息来锁定 |
[39:41] | What if I don’t get three? | 那要是我没收到三条呢 |
[39:43] | Well, then we wait until we do. | 那么等着直到收到 |
[39:45] | And just keep following their instructions. | 而且就按他们的指示做 |
[39:47] | Whatever they say? | 不管他们说什么? |
[39:49] | Why do you even care? it’s not your money. | 你在意什么 反正这都不是你的钱 |
[39:54] | – What about my three million? – Your three million? | -那我的三百万呢 -你的三百万? |
[39:57] | I’ll look right into that. | 我会公平对待这事的 |
[40:05] | Grant? | 格兰特 |
[40:05] | Yes, sir. We’re ready on our end. | 是的 先生 我们这头准备好了 |
[40:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:09] | We’re live, people. | 连上线 伙计 |
[40:29] | What a douche. | 真是个弱智 |
[40:36] | Vip blackjack. Seat five. | 贵宾 21点 5号座位 |
[40:43] | Here we go. | 我们开始 |
[40:45] | Target sim just went active. | 目标识别模块开始活动 |
[40:46] | Trunk line three, negative lock. | 中继线3 未锁定 |
[40:48] | Transit trunk node bravo four is active. | 运输线节点B4区活动中 |
[40:51] | Active source trace and lock. | 活动资源追踪锁定 |
[40:52] | Localization on, partial lockout. | 定位中 部分锁定 |
[41:04] | Change, please. | 帮我换一下 谢谢 |
[41:24] | Bet all. | 全押 |
[41:28] | Second text. | 第二条消息 |
[41:30] | Second sms detected. | 监测到第二条短信 |
[41:31] | Locked. Tracking second sms. | 锁定 追踪第二条短信 |
[41:33] | The system’s refining source coordinates. | 系统缩小匹配来源 |
[41:35] | Messages are coming from inside US territory, sir. | 消息查明来源于美国 先生 |
[41:37] | One more. | 再来一条 |
[41:40] | Bets, please. | 请下注 |
[41:47] | Everything? | 所有吗 |
[42:03] | 19. 19. 13. 19. 19. 13. | |
[42:10] | Card? | 发牌? |
[42:46] | That was your only warning. no more interference. | 警告只有一次 不准再捣鬼 |
[42:50] | Turn the phone off again, I’ll kill you. | 再关掉手机 我就杀了你 |
[42:54] | We got them. | 我们找到他们了 |
[42:55] | Full lockout. | 完全锁定 |
[42:57] | – Triangulation complete. – Call them as they come in. | -三角测量完成 -用他们进来的方式打过去 |
[42:59] | Refining coordinates. | 缩小匹配 |
[43:00] | Latitude north, between 42 and 29. | 北纬 42到29 |
[43:03] | The messages are coming from… | 信息是从… |
[43:06] | …Maryland. | 马里兰 |
[43:07] | Transit trunk node bravo four is active. refining final coordinates. | 运输线节点B4活动中 缩小最终匹配点 |
[43:10] | North, 38 hours 57 minutes. | 北边 38小时57分钟 |
[43:13] | Shut it down! | 关闭 |
[43:16] | All tracking systems off! now! | 关闭所有追踪系统 快 |
[43:24] | Abort. I say again, abort. | 中止计划 再说一次 中止 |
[43:27] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[43:28] | Source is Echelon. | 来源是艾史兰 |
[43:33] | We have an abort. Pull him off now! | 我们中止计划 拉他过来 快 |
[43:35] | Whoa, what do you mean abort? | 中止是什么意思 |
[43:42] | Let’s go, Peterson. | 我们走 彼得森 |
[43:44] | Hey, don’t turn off the phone! | 别关手机 |
[43:45] | Come on. | 快来 |
[43:48] | This is bullshit. What am I supposed to tell my boss? | 这是废话 我要怎么跟我老板交代 |
[43:50] | What do I care? tell him it’s classified. | 关我什么事 告诉他这是机密 |
[43:52] | Classified. That’s not gonna satisfy him. | 机密 他不会满意这个回答 |
[43:55] | Well, there goes your job. Again. | 那就是还是你的问题了 |
[44:01] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[44:03] | The investigation has been terminated. | 调查结束了 |
[44:07] | This is about Echelon, isn’t it? | 这是艾史兰 是吗 |
[44:11] | You always had a big mouth. You should keep it shut. | 你总是太多嘴 你真该闭嘴了 |
[44:17] | Both of you. | 你们两个都该 |
[44:26] | What’s Echelon? | 艾史兰是什么 |
[44:27] | It’s NSA’s central computer. | 那是国安局的中心电脑 |
[44:29] | It filters all global communication. | 它过滤全球的通讯 |
[44:33] | Wait a minute. So, whoever’s sending the messages | 等一下 就是说不管是谁发的信息 |
[44:36] | Is using the NSA? | 他是在利用国安局的系统? |
[44:38] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[44:41] | Echelon’s been compromised. Find out what the hell’s going on. | 艾史兰被入侵了 找出怎么回事 |
[44:46] | I don’t show any unauthorized access, sir. | 我没找到任何未授权的访问 先生 |
[44:48] | Somebody got in. I want to know how they did it and who it was. | 有人进来了 我想知道谁干的 怎么干的 |
[44:51] | Well, I can monitor the inputs. | 我可以监控输入 |
[44:52] | If someone’s remotely manipulating, we’ll see it in real-time. | 如果有人远程操纵 我们可以实时看到 |
[44:55] | Do it. | 就这么干 |
[44:56] | It’s gonna take me some time to reconfigure the… | 这需要我一些时间改装… |
[44:58] | Just do it! now! | 就这么干 快点 |
[45:02] | 北纬60 06.983 东经14 17.222 布拉格 捷克共和国 | |
[45:12] | Well? | 好了? |
[45:14] | Echelon’s a juggernaut. | 艾史兰是个神话 |
[45:16] | It can access any security system on the planet. | 它可以访问地球上的任何一个安全系统 |
[45:18] | I know what echelon’s capable of. | 我知道艾史兰的能力 |
[45:20] | I need to know who can hack into it. | 我想知道的是谁能入侵它 |
[45:22] | Well, someone with some serious know how. | 有些特殊背景的人 |
[45:24] | My guess is a foreign power, maybe even an insider. | 我猜是外国势力 也可能是个内奸 |
[45:30] | What are the NSA’s plans? | 国安局的计划是什么 |
[45:32] | Well, they’ve gotta keep a lid on this thing now. | 他们现在在掩盖这事 |
[45:34] | They’ve got the phone, | 他们拿走了手机 |
[45:35] | So they’ll try and trace the messages without Peterson. | 他们会撇开彼得森 并继续追踪信息 |
[45:40] | You said there were others who’d received messages. | 你说过还有别人收到过信息 |
[45:44] | Yes, but the selection seems random. | 是的 但是选择似乎是随机的 |
[45:47] | Nothing’s random. | 没什么是随机的 |
[45:52] | Track Peterson. | 追踪彼得森 |
[45:54] | He’ll lead us to who’s doing this. | 他会带我们找到幕后黑手 |
[45:56] | What makes you think he hasn’t served his purpose already? | 你怎么知道他还有用 |
[45:59] | Because he isn’t dead yet. | 因为他还没死 |
[46:05] | Sir, the NSA is not gonna tolerate an outside investigation. | 先生 国安局不会容忍这样的外部调查 |
[46:07] | John, just keep him alive. | 约翰 必须保证他活着 |
[46:10] | Otherwise, you’ll have worse than the NSA to deal with. | 否则 你的也不会好过的 |
[46:15] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[46:17] | Navy seal, sir. | 海军海豹突击队队员 先生 |
[46:18] | He can handle himself. | 他可以处理好 |
[46:20] | Not exactly his twin. | 可他俩不太像 |
[46:22] | He’ll do. | 他会做好的 |
[46:23] | If there’s a line of sight, which I doubt, it’ll be from a distance. | 应该没事 即使他们有追踪 也是只能是远距离的 |
[46:26] | What about Reed and Peterson? | 雷德和彼得森呢 |
[46:28] | Do they know? | 他们知道吗 |
[46:30] | They’ll stay quiet, sir. | 他们不会乱说的 先生 |
[46:32] | Reed I trust. peterson I don’t. | 我相信雷德 可我不相信彼得森 |
[46:34] | He’s too scared to be a threat, I guarantee it. | 他胆小 吓唬一下就行了 我保证 |
[46:43] | We’re ready here, sir. | 我们这里准备好了 先生 |
[46:47] | Forgive me for asking, | 原谅我再问一句 |
[46:48] | But are you sure you don’t want to use peterson on this? | 你确定不让彼得森来做吗 |
[46:53] | Grant, you have your orders, now follow them. | 格兰特 你有令在身 令行禁止即可 |
[47:05] | Waiting for the order on Peterson, sir. | 等候您对彼得森的命令 先生 |
[47:08] | Proceed. | 继续执行 |
[47:13] | Well, this was excellent. you’re an amazing cook. | 这真不错 你原来是个手艺一流的厨师 |
[47:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:17] | – Let me help you with this. – No. Stay here. Be right back. | -让我来帮你吧 -不 坐着 很快回来 |
[47:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:26] | You take these photographs yourself? | 你拍的这些照片? |
[47:28] | Yeah. you like them? | 是的 你喜欢吗 |
[47:31] | Yeah. yeah, they’re beautiful. | 是啊 很漂亮 |
[47:33] | Yeah, it’s always been my dream to live in Paris. | 住在巴黎一直是我的梦想 |
[47:37] | What’s stopping you? | 你为什么没去呢 |
[47:40] | Reality. | 现实情况 |
[47:41] | Isn’t that what usually gets in the way of dreams? | 这不是经常阻止梦想的因素吗 |
[47:44] | I can’t say. | 我说不上来 |
[47:45] | Come on, max. You must want something. | 来吧 你肯定有什么想要的 |
[47:49] | I guess… | 我想 |
[47:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[47:54] | All I really want is to be useful. | 我想要的是让自己变得更有价值 |
[48:05] | And just once, you know… | 曾经有一次 |
[48:09] | …make a real difference. | 我觉得自己与众不同 |
[48:12] | You’ll get your chance. | 你会的 |
[48:28] | I’ve never been. | 我从来没去过 |
[48:32] | You’re missing out. | 你错过了好东西 |
[48:34] | Everyone has to see Paris at least once. | 每个人都应该至少去看一次巴黎 |
[48:37] | What’s so special about it? | 它有什么特别 |
[48:39] | It’s hard to describe, really. | 很难描述 真的 |
[48:43] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[48:46] | It’s… | 就是 |
[48:48] | …the way the streets look… | 街道的外观 |
[48:51] | …and the light from people’s windows… | 人们窗户里漏出来的灯光 |
[48:55] | …and the rain. | 和雨 |
[48:59] | The way it sticks in your eyelashes. | 雨粘在你睫毛上的感觉 |
[49:02] | Makes everything a painting. | 让所有的东西看上去像是油画 |
[49:05] | You know, it’s just paris. | 你知道 这就是巴黎 |
[49:57] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[49:59] | Is he still there? | 他还在那儿吗 |
[50:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[50:05] | Good. keep him there. I’m on my way. | 很好 别让他走了 我正在路上 |
[50:08] | And, Kamila… | 而且 卡米拉 |
[50:11] | …be prepared for anything. | 请准备好 以防万一 |
[50:14] | So, there’s a one there, then the four could be… | 那 这里是一 那这个四应该… |
[50:18] | Fun my ass. | 真他妈无聊 |
[50:25] | Anything? | 有消息吗 |
[50:26] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[50:32] | 10 am. Kaprova and Kriz… | 早上十点 卡波瓦和 |
[50:35] | Krizovnicka. | 克鲁尼滋卡 |
[50:37] | Come on, let’s move it! | 快 我们走 |
[50:38] | Target sim just went active. | 目标任务开始活动 |
[50:39] | System’s refining source coordinates. | 系统缩小来源匹配地 |
[50:42] | Transit trunk node bravo four’s active. | 运输干线节点B4活动中 |
[51:07] | Receiving initial GPS data. | 接收初始全球定位系统数据 |
[51:09] | Channel delta 7 is active. negative lockout. | D7频道活动中 未锁定 |
[51:12] | Intel set tracer active. negative lockout. | 主线设置追踪器启动 未锁定 |
[51:27] | Cross now. | 过马路 现在 |
[51:30] | Target sim just went active. | 目标人物开始活动 |
[51:32] | Output data stream detected. | 输出数据流探测 |
[52:27] | Morning. | 早安 |
[52:32] | Wow, you look beautiful. | 你看上去真美 |
[52:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:36] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你别介意 |
[52:38] | No, not at all. What are you reading? | 不 没有啊 你在读什么 |
[52:41] | Little background on Echelon. | 艾史兰的一点背景 |
[52:44] | NSA’s filtering computer. | 国安局的滤除电脑 |
[52:47] | Did you know that the NSA intercepts every phone call we make? | 你知道国安局截取我们打的每个电话吗 |
[52:50] | Every email, every text? | 每个邮件 每个短信 |
[52:52] | – I guess I just assumed that. – Yeah, well… | -我想我想象过 -是啊 |
[52:54] | …that’s just what exists now. | 现在情况就是这样 |
[52:56] | The upgrade that failed would’ve put a camera in every person’s home. | 如果它升级了 那么每家每户都会被装上摄像头 |
[53:00] | Okay, now you just sound paranoid. | 好吧 听起来你就想个妄想症患者 |
[53:01] | No, NSA actually admits it. Look. | 不 国安局承认了 看 |
[53:05] | Come on. | 过来 |
[53:07] | See, the upgrade would’ve decentralized | 看 升级会使艾史兰扩散到 |
[53:08] | Echelon to operate in every computer on the net. | 互联网上每一台电脑以便其操控 |
[53:12] | This would be Echelon. | 这台笔记本也会成为艾史兰 |
[53:14] | Knowing what you download, reading what you type, | 它能知道你下载了什么 录入了什么 |
[53:16] | watching you on your webcam. | 还能通过摄像头看到你 |
[53:18] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[53:19] | Worst of all, there’d be no stopping it. | 最糟糕的是 没办法阻止它 |
[53:21] | Not unless you turn off every computer in the world. | 除非你关掉世界上的所有电脑 |
[53:25] | A global police state. | 全球管制 |
[53:26] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[53:27] | And this only failed by one vote. | 而这因一票之差给输掉了 |
[53:32] | I bet the folks back in Omaha are glad that didn’t pass. | 我猜奥马哈的人会很高兴这没被通过 |
[53:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[53:43] | I never said I was from Omaha. | 我从来没说过我是奥马哈的 |
[53:51] | So, how do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[53:58] | Kamila? Look at me. | 卡米拉 看着我 |
[54:09] | Who the hell do you work for? | 你究竟为谁工作 |
[54:19] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[54:21] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[54:22] | Bedroom! Now! | 去卧室 快 |
[54:43] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[54:44] | Bathroom. | 去洗手间 |
[54:48] | Stay down. | 呆在这 |
[54:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[54:57] | He’s with the girl. | 他和那女的在一起 |
[55:00] | They’re in the back. | 他们在房间后门处 |
[58:43] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[58:46] | Get him out of here. | 带他离开这儿 |
[58:48] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[58:53] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[59:02] | Just go. | 走啊 |
[59:14] | Sir? | 长官? |
[59:16] | Give me some good news. | 给我说点好消息 |
[59:18] | I’m sorry, sir. We monitored everything… | 抱歉 长官 我们监控了一切 |
[59:21] | …but if someone’s getting in, I honestly don’t know how. | 但如果有人能进入 我真不知道他是怎么做到的 |
[59:34] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[59:35] | I’m afraid I have some ba d news, sir. | 恐怕有个坏消息要告诉你 先生 |
[59:37] | Peterson got away. | 彼得森跑了 |
[59:39] | What? | 什么 |
[59:39] | It was the girl. She killed two of my men. | 是那女的干的 她杀了我手下两个兄弟 |
[59:42] | Stupid sons-of-bitches! | 这个臭婊子 |
[59:57] | I see you. I want Max | 我看到你了 我要麦克斯 |
[59:59] | or you die, Agent Grant. | 否则你就死定了 格兰特特工 |
[1:00:24] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:00:25] | I told them not to turn off the phone, okay? It said it was gonna kill me. | 我告诉过不要关电话的 它说它要杀了我的 |
[1:00:29] | Look, it wasn’t them, all right? It’s NSA. | 听着 不是”它” 是国安局 |
[1:00:33] | All right, so what do we do? Do we hide? | 好吧 那我们怎么办 躲起来吗 |
[1:00:36] | Hide? Look, you don’t hide from these guys. | 躲? 听着 你躲不掉这帮家伙的 |
[1:00:39] | What we’ve gotta do is figure out who’s behind this, | 我们要做的就是查出谁是幕后主使者 |
[1:00:41] | and let’s see if NSA’ll cut a deal. | 然后看看是否国安局会帮我们一把 |
[1:00:44] | How are we supposed to do that? | 要怎么做 |
[1:00:46] | That I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:00:53] | Yuri. | 尤里 |
[1:00:55] | What, the cabbie with the earpiece? | 什么 那戴耳机的出租车司机吗 |
[1:00:57] | Yeah. He said, with my SIM, | 是的 他说 通过我的手机用户识别卡 |
[1:00:59] | he could find out who’s sending the messages. | 他能找出谁发的信息 |
[1:01:01] | Look, I think this is a little bit out of his league. | 听着 我觉得这不是他能够搞定的 |
[1:01:03] | Besides, he’s already skipped town. Hopped a plane back to Moscow. | 再说 他已经不干了 搭飞机回莫斯科了 |
[1:01:07] | I’m gonna call him. | 我给他打个电话 |
[1:01:09] | You’re not calling anybody. | 你不能给任何人打电话 |
[1:01:10] | One call and we’re gonna pop up on the grid. | 一个电话就能暴露我们 |
[1:01:13] | Fine. So, we go to Moscow. | 好吧 那我们去莫斯科 |
[1:01:15] | Just like that. Me and you, go to Moscow, right now. | 像你说的 我和你 去莫斯科 现在 |
[1:01:16] | If you got a better idea, spit it out! | 你要有更好主意 就赶紧说 |
[1:01:21] | You know what, I’ll go myself. Let me out. | 我自己去 让我下车 |
[1:01:24] | Look, buddy, you would not be alive right now if it wasn’t for me. | 听着 老兄 要不是我你早就死了 |
[1:01:26] | I am not gonna be alive if I don’t get some answers soon. | 要是我找不到答案我还是会死 |
[1:01:28] | So, stop the car. | 所以 停车 |
[1:01:33] | Stop the goddamn car! | 把车停下 |
[1:01:36] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:01:55] | Where the hell do you think you’re gonna go? | 你以为你能想去哪儿 |
[1:01:58] | They’ve got your phone, remember? | 他们有你的手机 还记得吗 |
[1:02:03] | And I’ve got your SIM card information. | 我已经得到了你的用户识别卡信息 |
[1:02:07] | Kamila cloned it. | 卡米拉复制的 |
[1:02:10] | That’s great. | 好极了 |
[1:02:12] | She really went to bother me on, didn’t she! | 她很会给我找麻烦 不是吗 |
[1:02:15] | Yeah, I’d say she did. She risked her life protecting you. | 是的 那我们说说看 是她拼了命去保护你的啊 |
[1:02:19] | You know a lot of women that would do that for you? | 你以为随便哪个女人都会为你这么做吗 |
[1:02:23] | Forget about Kamila. | 不说卡米拉了 |
[1:02:25] | Can you get me to Moscow or not? | 你带不带我去莫斯科 |
[1:02:27] | Mueller can, but I don’t know how we’re gonna convince him to do that. | 即使穆勒能行 可我们怎么说服他去帮我们呢 |
[1:02:31] | Russian cabbie can do what the NSA can’t? | 俄罗斯的出租车司机能为国安局所不能的事? |
[1:02:34] | Yuri says he has equipment. He’s got connections. | 尤里说他有个设备 可以获取连接 |
[1:02:37] | That’s not good enough. | 这还不够 |
[1:02:37] | Listen, back at Corgem, | 听着 柯根那时 |
[1:02:39] | we bought cryptography modeller from the Russians. | 我们从俄罗斯买密码模块的 |
[1:02:42] | And they had the things that we don’t have, | 他们有的东西我们没有 |
[1:02:43] | shit the Chinese and Israelis don’t have. | 我们连中国和以色列的劣质货也没有 |
[1:02:46] | I don’t know how they got it, but they’re jacked in. | 我不知道他们怎么做的 但他们搞定了 |
[1:02:51] | All right, maybe so. | 好吧 也许是这样 |
[1:02:53] | But what makes you think we can trust this guy? | 但你凭什么认为我们能相信他 |
[1:02:57] | We can trust him a hell of a lot more than your buddies from NSA. | 他比你那帮国安局的弟兄可信多了 |
[1:03:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:03:08] | I’ll get us to Moscow, but you better be right about this. | 我们去莫斯科 但愿你这次是对的 |
[1:03:15] | Moscow, Russia | 俄罗斯 莫斯科 |
[1:03:51] | Sir? | 长官 |
[1:03:53] | Facial recognition got a ping. | 面部识别系统捕获到了一个图像 |
[1:03:56] | Moscow. | 他们在莫斯科 |
[1:04:05] | This is where we’re going. | 我们要去这个地方 |
[1:04:08] | Your seatbelt’s broken. It won’t fasten. | 你车上的安全带坏了 系不上 |
[1:04:12] | Why you need fasten? | 你干吗要系上 |
[1:04:14] | ‘Cause it’s the law. | 法律规定啊 |
[1:04:16] | You do that, police stop us. They think something wrong. | 你这么做 警察会拦下我们 以为出了什么事 |
[1:04:20] | Welcome to Moscow. | 欢迎来到莫斯科 |
[1:04:31] | Yes, sir. | 长官 |
[1:04:32] | They’re in Moscow. | 他们在莫斯科 |
[1:04:56] | Is that a B or a 6? | 这是B还是6啊 |
[1:04:59] | Oh. Max with GZT 650. | 麦克斯和GZT 650 |
[1:05:04] | You come to Moscow after all. | 你们最终还是来莫斯科了 |
[1:05:08] | Who this man? | 这人是谁 |
[1:05:10] | He’s cool. | 他叫酷 |
[1:05:11] | Don’t look cool. | 看起来并不酷 |
[1:05:12] | What do you want? | 你们来干吗 |
[1:05:14] | Answers. | 寻找答案 |
[1:05:17] | It’s my SIM info. | 这是我的用户识别卡信息 |
[1:05:21] | It’s been you all along, hasn’t it?! | 一直以来都是你在捣鬼 对不对 |
[1:05:22] | – Reed! – Shut up! | -雷德 -闭嘴 |
[1:05:24] | You just happen to pick Max up at the airport… | 你在机场碰巧接到麦克斯 |
[1:05:25] | …know all about his phone, and then offerto help him? | 然后就知道他电话的事了 并给他帮忙? |
[1:05:28] | I don’t send messages, sir, I swear. | 不是我发的信息 先生 我发誓 |
[1:05:31] | Prove it! | 证明给我看 |
[1:05:32] | You bring SIM all this way. Let me find out who’s sending messages. | 你带用户识别卡来了 我可以看看是谁发的信息 |
[1:05:36] | Reed, listen to me. We’ve got to trust somebody. | 雷德 听我说 我们得相信别人 |
[1:05:42] | Just give me three hours. | 给我3个小时 |
[1:05:45] | You try to run and I will hunt you down. | 你要是敢跑 我就整死你 |
[1:05:53] | Come on. | 好了 |
[1:06:03] | You’re awful quiet. | 你怎么一言不发啊 |
[1:06:06] | It’s just strange being here. | 觉得来这里挺怪异 |
[1:06:09] | This was Cold War Central when I started at the Bureau. | 我刚来局里的时候这个地方是冷战的中心 |
[1:06:13] | You were in the FBI with Grant? Did you like it? | 你和格兰特当时都在联邦调查局? 你喜欢那个工作吗 |
[1:06:16] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 我喜欢 |
[1:06:19] | So why’d you leave? | 那你为什么离开 |
[1:06:21] | I had a big mouth. | 我太多嘴了 |
[1:06:23] | Patriot Act was up for renewal. | 爱国法案当时要有所革新 |
[1:06:26] | I was pushing for stricter safeguards. | 我希望能加强安全保障力量 |
[1:06:28] | Burke at NSA wanted to fast-track approval. | 国安局的伯克想要快速立法 |
[1:06:31] | He didn’t appreciate having somebody on the inside speaking out. | 他不喜欢内部人多言多语 |
[1:06:36] | So you were forced out. | 所以你被封杀了 |
[1:06:38] | No. He had Grant take care of that. | 没有 他派格兰特顶了我的位置 |
[1:06:42] | Wait a minute. That’s it? You just left? | 等等 就因为这个? 你就离开了? |
[1:06:45] | What good is freedom of speech if you can’t use it? | 在一个地方没有言论自由还有什么意思 |
[1:06:48] | You can’t just leave. | 你不可能就这样离开 |
[1:06:50] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[1:06:51] | Reed, you don’t strike me as the kind of guy… | 雷德 我印象中的你不是这样的 |
[1:06:54] | …who’s gonna be happy guarding people’s money in a Prague casino. | 你不会只满足于在布拉格赌场里当个保安 |
[1:06:57] | Look, I’m taking care of myself. | 听着 我现在过得怡然自得 |
[1:07:01] | Then what are you doing here? | 那你干吗来这儿 |
[1:07:02] | Getting paid to find out who’s doing this. | 用人雇我查明是谁干的这件事 |
[1:07:05] | And you don’t care who it is or why? | 你不关心雇你的人是谁和为什么雇你吗 |
[1:07:08] | Not even a little. | 一点也不 |
[1:07:12] | I just think you’ll feel sorry for yourself. | 我只是觉得你会后悔的 |
[1:07:20] | Let’s just get back, okay? | 我们这就回去吧 好吗 |
[1:07:37] | Did you figure it out? | 你查清楚了吗 |
[1:07:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:07:40] | So, who’s sending the messages? | 那么 是谁发的信息 |
[1:07:42] | You won’t like answer. | 你不会喜欢这个答案 |
[1:07:52] | This is entire input/output stream | 这是这张用户识别卡接收的所有短信 |
[1:07:54] | for all messages sent to SIM. | 对应的网间输入输出数据流 |
[1:07:56] | Box is empty. | 输入栏是空的 |
[1:07:59] | Nobody used Echelon to send messages. | 没人用艾史兰发信息 |
[1:08:02] | Echelon sent them itself. | 艾史兰自己发的 |
[1:08:04] | You gotta be kidding me. That’s your explanation? | 你忽悠我吧 这就是你的解释吗 |
[1:08:07] | Wait, what are you saying, that it’s alive? | 等等 你说什么 它是有生命的吗 |
[1:08:09] | No. Just following its programming. | 不是 它依照程序做事 |
[1:08:11] | That’s your explanation? | 这就是你的解释吗 |
[1:08:15] | I knew you wouldn’t believe me. | 我就知道你不会相信我 |
[1:08:16] | You’re damn right I don’t believe you. | 我信你这鬼话才怪 |
[1:08:18] | You tell me if I could do this. | 那你来解释这是什么回事 |
[1:08:23] | This list is all Echelon intercept calls | 这份清单是艾史兰截获的电话记录 |
[1:08:25] | containing SIM information | 每条都有麦克斯·彼得森这个名字 |
[1:08:28] | and name Max Peterson. | 和相应的用户识别卡信息 |
[1:08:29] | First, I sub-sort for information relating to flight 4400. | 首先 我把和4400航班有关的信息做了排序 |
[1:08:33] | Night before you receive phone… | 你接到电话的前一晚 |
[1:08:35] | …Echelon intercepted fuel analysis at Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok. | 艾史兰截取到曼谷素旺纳普机场的燃油分析报告 |
[1:08:39] | Test results indicate fuel viscosity exceeds maximum… | 测试显示燃油粘度超过可允许的最大值 |
[1:08:43] | …but fuel provider reports normal viscosity. | 但在燃油供应商的报告中其粘度正常 |
[1:08:46] | Echelon knew flight 4400 would crash. | 艾史兰由此知道4400航班会坠机 |
[1:08:49] | Yes, with probability of 94.67%. | 是的 有94.67%的可能性 |
[1:08:52] | I’m not buying it. | 我不信 |
[1:08:55] | – No? – No. | -真的不信吗 -不信 |
[1:08:57] | Okay, it gets better. Day of crash, Echelon intercepts SMS. | 更强的是 坠机当天 艾史兰截取到了这条短信 |
[1:09:01] | Senderwas Chairman of Board of Tercom Corporation. | 发信人是特尔公司董事长 |
[1:09:05] | Recipient was Li Lin Chao, Director of Syzor. | 收信人是李林朝 赛瑟的总经理 |
[1:09:08] | Message body reads, | 内容是 |
[1:09:09] | “Congratulations. Our board has ratified your bid.” | 祝贺你 我们的董事会接受了你的出价 |
[1:09:12] | So Echelon intercepts an SMS for a little insider trading. | 这么说它截获了这次小小的内幕交易的短信 |
[1:09:15] | Precisely. | 正是如此 |
[1:09:16] | Big deal. Anyone with access to Echelon could’ve done that. | 这不算什么 任何人访问艾史兰都能做到这个 |
[1:09:19] | Maybe so, but only computer could have known that… | 也许 但只有当计算机能知道 |
[1:09:22] | …two of Empire Casino’s high-paying slots would pay off in one night. | 两台皇家赌场的老虎机会在同一天晚上开大奖 |
[1:09:27] | And the blackjack tables? | 那21点怎么说 |
[1:09:28] | Simple card counting. | 就是些简单的牌面计算 |
[1:09:30] | It just watched table and calculated probability of | 它只需观察牌桌并计算 |
[1:09:33] | blackjack or dealer going bust. | 21点和玩家破产的可能性 |
[1:09:36] | No human can count that fast. | 人无法计算这么快 |
[1:09:38] | Echelon can access any security camera in world. | 艾史兰系统可以访问世界上任何监控摄像头 |
[1:09:42] | Nobody used Echelon to send messages. | 没人通过艾史兰发信息 |
[1:09:45] | Echelon sent them itself. | 艾史兰自己发的 |
[1:09:47] | So, if Max has phone, it has Max. | 所以 如果M麦克斯ax拿着手机 它就能找到麦克斯 |
[1:09:52] | But why me? | 但为什么是我 |
[1:09:53] | What’s so special about me? | 我有什么特别之处吗 |
[1:09:56] | Shit! | 糟糕 |
[1:09:58] | All right, how do we get out of here? | 我们怎样离开此地 |
[1:10:00] | This stairwell. Hurry! | 走这个楼梯 快 |
[1:10:01] | All right, come on. | 好吧 过来 |
[1:10:10] | Stairwell. | 注意楼梯 |
[1:12:29] | FBI crash course? | 是联邦调查局的速成班教的吗 |
[1:12:30] | Brooklyn childhood. | 小时候在布鲁克林街上混出来的 |
[1:12:57] | Fuck this. | 他妈的 |
[1:13:27] | Look for a map. | 找下地图 |
[1:13:42] | It’s in Cyrillic. | 都是斯拉夫语的 |
[1:13:45] | – Left or right? – I don’t… | -左拐还是右拐? -我不知道 |
[1:13:46] | – Left or right?! – Left! | -左拐还是右拐? -左 |
[1:13:55] | I meant right. | 我本想说右 |
[1:13:56] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[1:14:04] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[1:14:06] | All right, hold on. | 好吧 抓紧 |
[1:14:27] | Reed, let’s talk! | 雷德 我们谈谈 |
[1:14:28] | All right, Grant. I’ll start. | 好吧 格兰特 我先来 |
[1:14:52] | Jackasses, I wasn’t trying to kill you. | 混蛋 我没想杀你 |
[1:14:55] | Grab his other gun. It’s on his ankle. | 把他的另一支枪拿来 在他脚踝那儿 |
[1:15:00] | – I can prove it. – Whoa, easy. | -我能证明 -放松点 |
[1:15:07] | I see you I want Max or you die Agent Grant. | 我看见你了 我要麦克斯 不然你死定了 格兰特特工 |
[1:15:10] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[1:15:11] | All right, on your feet, Grant! | 好吧 站起来 格兰特 |
[1:15:13] | Let’s go, move it! | 我们走 快 |
[1:15:15] | Come on! | 快 |
[1:15:25] | “I see you. I want Max.” | “我看见你了 我要麦克斯” |
[1:15:27] | We need you. It will only deal with you. | 我们需要你 它只理会你一个人 |
[1:15:30] | Not even Burke can touch you now. | 现在连伯克现在都动不了你 |
[1:15:32] | Yeah? You got a funny way of showing it. | 是吗 你的表达方式很有意思 |
[1:15:35] | Until it resumes contact, we’re stuck on… | 和它重新联络之前 我们会… |
[1:15:37] | What do you mean “it?” | 你说的”它”是指什么 |
[1:15:40] | We believe that Echelon may be sending the messages itself. | 我们相信艾史兰可能自行发送信息 |
[1:15:44] | Will you help us, Peterson? | 你能帮助我们吗 彼得森 |
[1:15:48] | Will you help us? | 你能帮我们吗 |
[1:15:51] | Can I trust you? | 我可以相信你吗 |
[1:15:53] | Of course you can trust me. | 你当然可以相信我 |
[1:15:54] | I said, can I trust you? | 我说了 我可以信任你吗 |
[1:15:56] | Max, what are you doing? | Max 你在干什么 |
[1:15:58] | Can I trust you? | 我可以信任你吗 |
[1:16:00] | You quit fucking around, man. | 别闹了 兄弟 |
[1:16:03] | You can trust me! | 你可以相信我 |
[1:16:06] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[1:16:09] | I believe you, Sunshine. | 我相信你了 阳光小子 |
[1:16:12] | Give me that goddamn thing. | 把那枪给我 |
[1:16:13] | That was loud. | 枪声好大啊 |
[1:16:26] | What does it say? | 它说什么 |
[1:16:28] | What the hell does that mean? | 究竟是什么意思 |
[1:16:30] | It’s a zip code. | 是个邮编 |
[1:16:30] | Welcome back, Mr. Peterson. Go to 68113. Acct 2T9 | 欢迎回来 彼得森先生 前往68113 Acct 2T9 |
[1:16:31] | This was the first installation I did. | 我第一个就职的地方 |
[1:16:34] | In Omaha. | 在奥马哈 |
[1:16:37] | North Atlantic | 北大西洋 |
[1:16:50] | Sir, the NSA has uploaded the information on the Omaha facility. | 长官, 国安局传来了奥马哈设施的相关信息 |
[1:16:53] | Are we set up? | 都安排好了吗 |
[1:16:54] | Yes. We’re coordinating with local SWAT. | 是的 我们有当地特警协助 |
[1:16:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:16:59] | The facility is a converted hangar bought by | 这是个改造了的飞机库 |
[1:17:02] | a start-up planning to lease bandwidth. | 被一个创业之初的公司买下想租赁贷款 |
[1:17:05] | That ring a bell? | 有印象了吗 |
[1:17:08] | I remember it was a strange building to house servers in. | 我记得那是栋用来租赁的一个奇怪的建筑 |
[1:17:11] | Yeah, apparently so did the potential clients. | 潜在的客户也会这样觉得 |
[1:17:13] | The company was sold at auction before it even opened. | 公司还没成立就被拍卖了 |
[1:17:15] | The place hasn’t been entered since time of sale. | 这地方很久没人来过了 |
[1:17:18] | We’re still trying to locate the current owner. | 我们还在设法找到现在的房主 |
[1:17:20] | What’d you do there? | 你在那做什么的 |
[1:17:22] | Same thing I always do. | 还是老本行 |
[1:17:24] | Installed BIOS level failsafe circuitry. | 安装系统级的安防电路板 |
[1:17:27] | Bios what? | 系统? 什么? |
[1:17:29] | Password protection. | 密码保护 |
[1:17:31] | I’m impressed. | 真令人刮目相看 |
[1:17:33] | I always thought you were a little stupid. | 我一直当你是个傻小子呢 |
[1:17:38] | You mean stupid like build a computer that | 你说的傻小子是一个可以 |
[1:17:41] | Knows absolutely everything then lose control of it? | 建立并操控计算机系统的人吗 |
[1:17:46] | Omaha Nebraska | 内布拉斯卡州 奥马哈 |
[1:18:14] | Special agent Grant, FBI. Are we ready? | 联邦特派员格兰特 准备好了吗 |
[1:18:17] | Just about, sir. | 差不多了 |
[1:19:15] | All clear! | 安全 |
[1:19:17] | We’ll take over from here. | 开始搜查 |
[1:19:34] | Activate the grid. | 接通电源 |
[1:19:35] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[1:19:46] | Okay, now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[1:19:55] | “Authorize bios.” You know how to do that? | 系统授权 你会弄吗 |
[1:19:59] | Yeah. | 会 |
[1:20:07] | Sir, we got the next text message. | 头儿 我们收到下一条短信 |
[1:20:09] | “Authorize bios.” | 系统授权 |
[1:20:10] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[1:20:13] | What the hell is “authorize bios”? | “系统授权”是什么鬼东西 |
[1:20:15] | It opens the servers for access so outside data can get in. | 那可以打开服务器 接收外来信息 |
[1:20:19] | Why would it want that? | 那有什么用 |
[1:20:20] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[1:20:21] | But it will allow us to see what’s on the servers. | 但那可以让我们看到服务器上的东西 |
[1:20:23] | You sure we’re not opening up a pandora’s box of viruses? | 你确定我们打开的不是一堆病毒 |
[1:20:26] | No, sir. | 不会 |
[1:20:26] | They can prevent any existing files on the drives from getting out. | 他们可以保证硬盘上的一切资料不外泄 |
[1:20:34] | Grant… do it. | 格兰特 开始吧 |
[1:20:37] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[1:20:44] | Turn it on. | 打开它 |
[1:20:48] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:20:52] | Yeah. Try not to fuck it up, Max. | 别搞砸了 麦克斯 |
[1:21:16] | So far so good. | 一切正常 |
[1:21:27] | All right. I’ll use my admin password. | 我用管理密码登录 |
[1:21:34] | Are you ready? | 开始吗 |
[1:21:36] | Do it. | 开始吧 |
[1:21:44] | Step back, Peterson. | 让开 彼得森 |
[1:21:56] | What do we have? | 有什么信息 |
[1:22:01] | Nothing, sir. | 什么都没有 |
[1:22:02] | – no, check again. – I’m positive. | -不可能 再查 -我肯定 |
[1:22:05] | Command structure for boot-up is in firmware and the drives are formatted, | 结构指令在固件中启动 磁盘被格式化 |
[1:22:08] | But they haven’t seen any data. | 但是没有任何资料 |
[1:22:11] | Dry hole, people. | 空城计 |
[1:22:13] | Everybody out! | 我们走吧 |
[1:22:36] | Sir, I’m seeing an outbreak of copy routines… | 头儿 我发现一连串拷贝布线 |
[1:22:39] | …and massive data outflow. | 大量资料外流 |
[1:22:47] | Yeah. I got it. | 我查到了 |
[1:22:49] | We finally tracked down the guy that owns this place. | 我们总算查出仓库主人是谁了 |
[1:22:51] | Great. Get him on the line. | 太好了 上网联系他 |
[1:22:53] | That’s gonna be difficult. he’s dead. | 恐怕不行 他死了 |
[1:22:55] | What? | 什么 |
[1:22:55] | Yeah, Stuart Wallace. | 死者名叫斯图亚特·华莱士 |
[1:23:05] | Get the men out of here. We’ll catch up. | 让大家撤离 我们会跟进 |
[1:23:07] | All right, you got it. | 好的 |
[1:23:09] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:23:12] | Who’s Stuart Wallace? | 斯图亚特·华莱士是谁 |
[1:23:14] | He’s a realtor. | 一个房产经纪 |
[1:23:16] | His credit card bought your phone. | 你的手机就是他买的 |
[1:23:19] | One of the other recipients. | 另一个接收者 |
[1:23:23] | I got a bad feeling about this. | 我有不详的预感 |
[1:23:32] | Hey, Max! | 麦克斯 |
[1:23:42] | Echelon’s moving in. | 艾史兰系统正在启动 |
[1:23:45] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事儿 |
[1:23:51] | Where’s it going? | 这是在向哪里传输 |
[1:23:53] | Looks like… | 好像是 |
[1:23:55] | Nebraska. | 到内布拉斯卡 |
[1:24:03] | Do a goddamn reboot. | 快重新启动啊 |
[1:24:04] | We can’t. | 不行 |
[1:24:05] | What? | 为什么 |
[1:24:07] | It’s no longer here, sir. | 不受控制了 |
[1:24:09] | Echelon is gone. | 艾史兰系统崩溃了 |
[1:24:12] | Are you trying to tell me our | 你的意思是 |
[1:24:13] | Multibillion dollar program just got up and left?! | 我们投入几十亿的项目就这么完了 |
[1:24:16] | On its own?! | 自我毁灭? |
[1:24:20] | What the hell are you looking at?! | 你他妈看什么呢 |
[1:24:28] | All right, so that’s why it picked you. | 难怪说你才是救星 |
[1:24:30] | It wanted to move and you were the only one with the key. | 它要启动 只有你知道能阻止 |
[1:24:32] | Yeah, but to get out past the nsa firewalls, it would’ve needed… | 但要通过国家安全局设置的防火墙 |
[1:24:35] | Someone at the pentagon. | 就必须进入五角大楼 |
[1:24:38] | Right. | 没错 |
[1:24:40] | Okay. Why does it even need to leave NSA at all? | 为什么非在大楼里不可 |
[1:24:44] | What could it possibly do here that it couldn’t do there? | 也许在这里操作也是一样 |
[1:24:54] | Well, there’s your answer. | 说的没错 |
[1:24:55] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[1:24:58] | Sir, come take a look at this. | 头儿 来看看这个 |
[1:25:04] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[1:25:05] | It’s upgrading itself. | 它在自动升级 |
[1:25:09] | The upgrade. | 升级? |
[1:25:11] | Congress wouldn’t allow it, so it’s giving it to itself. | 国会不批准 只好自己干 |
[1:25:15] | And it couldn’t do that at nsa, could it? | 却不能在安全局里做 |
[1:25:17] | No. This is a temporary house. | 不一定 这只是个临时据点 |
[1:25:20] | Long enough to take residence in every computer on the net. | 有足够时间切入联网的任何一台计算机 |
[1:25:25] | I mean, it’ll be unstoppable. | 并且不受拦截 |
[1:25:27] | Shut it down. | 关掉它 |
[1:25:36] | “Don’t try it.” | 想都别想 |
[1:25:38] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[1:25:41] | It looks like financial records. | 好像是财务记录 |
[1:25:45] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[1:25:47] | It’s taken the entire country’s money hostage. | 它掌握了国家财政命脉 |
[1:25:52] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:25:53] | The fourth recipient worked at Axiprus. | 第四个接收者在阿科斯普鲁斯工作 |
[1:25:56] | They have the largest credit data storage facility in the country. | 他们有全国最大的信用卡数据储存设备 |
[1:25:59] | Makes sense. | 这就讲的通了 |
[1:26:00] | So if we turn it off or blow this place, | 如果我们关机或把这捣毁 |
[1:26:04] | We’ll lose everything. | 就会功亏一篑 |
[1:26:05] | No, hold on. If I can get around our security failsafes somehow… | 慢着 如果我修复好安全故障 |
[1:26:08] | …I might be able to stop the upgrade without losing the money. | 也许可以阻止升级 避免损失 |
[1:26:12] | Get to it. | 开始干吧 |
[1:26:13] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:26:19] | All right, Max, come on. | 麦克斯 加油干吧 |
[1:26:21] | Think | 好好想想 |
[1:26:22] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[1:26:24] | You know it. | 你了解了 |
[1:26:26] | Okay, I’ll see you Thursday. You, too, sir. | 我们周四见 您也是 |
[1:26:29] | And thank you, Mr. president. | 感谢您 总统先生 |
[1:26:33] | It’s Grant for you, sir. | 格兰特的电话 |
[1:26:35] | Coffee’s cold. | 换杯热咖啡 |
[1:26:38] | Grant. | 格兰特 |
[1:26:39] | Sir, it’s got us by the balls. | 头儿 事情有点棘手 |
[1:26:40] | We’re trying to find a safe way to shut it down. | 我们试图进行安全关闭 |
[1:26:43] | Shut it down? Why the hell would I do that? | 关闭? 何必自找麻烦 |
[1:26:49] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:26:50] | Listen to me, last week… | 听着 上周 |
[1:26:53] | …one liberal senator switches her vote at the last minute… | 一名自由党参议员在最后一刻改投选票 |
[1:26:56] | …and mothballs the greatest surveillance tool ever created. | 令史上最完美的监督系统得以产生 |
[1:26:59] | Now we are just 10 minutes away from | 只差十分钟 我将见证 |
[1:27:01] | Realizing the greatest security advance | 此生最强大的安全系统诞生 |
[1:27:03] | In my lifetime and you want to shut it down? | 而你却要让我关闭它 |
[1:27:06] | Sir, if we do this, we won’t have security. It will. | 如果不这么做 就毫无安全可言 |
[1:27:23] | Look, I’d be lying if I said I thought this was how it was gonna go down. | 如果它有问题我不会支持 |
[1:27:26] | …but the bottom line is the president wants this… | 关键是总统同意 |
[1:27:28] | …i want this and the country will be safer with this. | 我乐见其成 国家安全更会因此而加强 |
[1:27:31] | So, end of story. | 照我说的做 |
[1:27:36] | Let me try talking to him. | 让我和他谈谈 |
[1:27:41] | Burke, this is Reed | 伯克 我是雷德 |
[1:27:43] | Reed. I’m sorry you got caught in the crossfire on this one. | 雷德 抱歉让你夹在中间为难 |
[1:27:47] | Yeah, I’m sure you are. | 我明白 |
[1:27:59] | Have you thought of the consequences? | 你考虑过后果吗 |
[1:28:01] | This thing has killed four people already. | 已经有四个人因此丧命了 |
[1:28:03] | Which was unfortunate. | 我深表遗憾 |
[1:28:05] | But Spencer assures me it’s malfunctioning… | 但是斯宾塞向我保证那只是意外 |
[1:28:07] | …because it hasn’t been permitted to follow its original programming. | 那时它还未被允许追踪原始程序 |
[1:28:11] | Giving it the upgrade will cure that. | 升级能解决那些问题 |
[1:28:14] | Once it’s installed, you’ll have no control over it. | 一旦升级 你将无法控制 |
[1:28:17] | We’re at war, Reed. | 我们别争了 雷德 |
[1:28:18] | If the computer acts unilaterally on occasion, | 电脑偶尔不受控制 |
[1:28:21] | That’s a small price to pay. | 也没什么大不了的 |
[1:28:22] | Anyway, we programmed it. It’s on our side. | 这是我们设计的 一切尽在掌握 |
[1:28:25] | No, don’t bet on that. | 不 谁都不能打包票 |
[1:28:34] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[1:28:35] | Peterson thinks he can shut it down without losing any of the money, | 彼得森有办法关闭系统并避免损失 |
[1:28:38] | And I’m gonna let him. | 我同意他这么做 |
[1:28:41] | You’re forgetting yourself, Mister. | 请认清自己的身份 |
[1:28:42] | You do not have the authority. | 你无权这么做 |
[1:28:47] | But I do. | 但我有权 |
[1:28:50] | I’m sorry, sir, I have to go against you on this. | 抱歉 头儿 这次不能听你的了 |
[1:28:54] | Say that again, Grant. And this time, choose your words very carefully. | 你说什么 格兰特 注意态度 |
[1:28:59] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[1:29:01] | I’m authorizing Peterson to shut it down. | 我授权彼得森关闭系统 |
[1:29:05] | If you so much as touch one key on that computer, so help me god | 如果你敢动那台电脑一下 我发誓 |
[1:29:09] | I’ll have you hauled up fort reason | 我要把你发配边疆 |
[1:29:10] | And watch your ass hang in the public square. | 游街示众 |
[1:29:13] | You understand me?! | 你听到没 |
[1:29:14] | Do you?! | 明白吗 |
[1:29:16] | We’ll see who hangs who. | 看谁笑到最后 |
[1:29:25] | So, how long you figure we have till they come back? | 在他们来前我们有多少时间 |
[1:29:28] | Swat’s local. Burke won’t want any witnesses. | 不会很久 伯克害怕事情败露 |
[1:29:31] | But my men, my former men a few minutes. | 几分钟前我们还是同一阵线 |
[1:29:38] | What kind of artillery you got in this rig, then? | 你的武器装备如何 |
[1:29:42] | Welcome back, baby. | 欢迎加入 老兄 |
[1:29:49] | Fletcher. | 我是弗莱彻 |
[1:29:52] | Are you sure, sir? | 您确定吗 |
[1:29:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:30:08] | How you doing, Max? Any progress? | 怎么样 有进展吗 |
[1:30:11] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[1:30:13] | Yeah, well, take your sweet time, huh? | 没时间让你磨蹭了 |
[1:30:59] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[1:31:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:31:03] | I have orders to take this building by force, if necessary. | 如有必要 我奉命攻占此处 |
[1:31:07] | I need you to stand down. | 放下武器 |
[1:31:09] | I can’t do that. | 不可能 |
[1:31:13] | So, what is your basic mandate? | 基本指令是什么 |
[1:31:15] | To protect the national security of the united states. | 保卫美国国家安全 |
[1:31:18] | National security? | 国家安全? |
[1:31:22] | Sir, I need you to throw down your weapons. | 请放下武器 |
[1:31:25] | Sorry, I can’t do that. | 恕难从命 |
[1:31:35] | Define the United States. | 定义美利坚共和国 |
[1:31:37] | A nation of citizens with freedoms protected by the constitution. | 一个公民自由受宪法保护的国家 |
[1:31:42] | Per your mandate, you must defend the freedom of united states citizens? | 根据指令 你必须保护美国公民自由 |
[1:31:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:31:49] | Damn it, Grant, don’t make me do this. | 该死的 格兰特 别逼我 |
[1:31:53] | And any threat to that freedom must be eliminated? | 所有威胁自由因素将被消除 |
[1:31:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:32:02] | Search all articles for “senate bill 2330.” | 搜索所有包含”参议院议案2330″的文章 |
[1:32:13] | This is your last chance! | 这是最后警告 |
[1:32:50] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[1:32:52] | Hurry up. | 再快一点 |
[1:32:53] | Hurry. | 快 |
[1:33:02] | Come on. What the hell’s taking so long? | 怎么会那么慢 |
[1:33:14] | Let’s go, Max! | 麦克斯 我们走 |
[1:33:15] | We can’t hold them all day! Come on, hurry! | 我们支持不了多久 快点 |
[1:33:18] | Hold on. | 再等一下 |
[1:33:19] | Come on. Get it already. | 快点出来 |
[1:33:26] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:33:43] | Learn. learn! | 速度 速度 |
[1:34:07] | TRANSFER COMPLETE. DO YOU WISH TO INSTALL ECHELON UPGRADE? | 传输成功 是否安装艾史兰升级程序 |
[1:34:20] | Echelon is a threat to freedom. | 艾史兰对自由存在威胁 |
[1:34:24] | NO | 否 |
[1:34:33] | I did it. | 我成功了 |
[1:34:34] | Shutting down. | 系统关闭 |
[1:34:44] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[1:34:45] | I did it! | 我成功了 |
[1:35:02] | Don’t move! | 都别动 |
[1:35:09] | Get them out of here. | 把他们带走 |
[1:35:14] | Fort Meade, Maryland. NSA headquarters | 马里兰州 米德堡 国安局总部 |
[1:35:18] | No, Mr. president | 不 总统先生 |
[1:35:19] | Echelon is completely offline… | 艾史兰系统已经完全取消 |
[1:35:22] | …until we can figure out a way to solve the malfunction. | 在未解决故障之前不会启用 |
[1:35:25] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[1:35:27] | Yes, sir, I understand you can’t. | 是的 我明白您不能这么做 |
[1:35:30] | Yes, sir. It is entirely my responsibility. | 是的 这完全是我的责任 |
[1:35:36] | Goodbye, Mr. president. | 再见 总统先生 |
[1:35:51] | Your car’s waiting, sir. | 您的车在外面 |
[1:35:53] | Who’s first? | 谁先来的 |
[1:35:54] | The senate intelligence oversight committee. | 参议院情报监督委员会 |
[1:36:04] | You know the three most important words in politics? | 你知道政坛的三字箴言吗 |
[1:36:10] | No, sir. | 不知道 |
[1:36:13] | Don’t get caught. | 无 把 柄 |
[1:36:30] | Problem solved. | 问题解决 |
[1:36:38] | All right, let’s go, Peterson! | 走吧 彼得森 |
[1:36:49] | There he is. | 他出来了 |
[1:36:51] | So they’re not pressing charges? | 他们不会起诉吧 |
[1:36:53] | I really don’t think they want the public to hear about this one. | 我看他们不想此事曝光 |
[1:36:57] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[1:36:58] | Keep your mouth shut this time. please. | 对这次的事保密 |
[1:37:02] | And who paid our bail? | 谁保释了我们 |
[1:37:05] | Nobody special. | 不是别人 |
[1:37:06] | Just someone who took a bullet for you. | 就是是替你挡下一枪的那位 |
[1:37:20] | So, what do you think? Gonna come back? | 你想回来吗 |
[1:37:25] | I don’t know. Maybe. If I can get my old office back. | 也许吧 要是我还能呆在老地方 |
[1:37:29] | What old office? | 什么老地方 |
[1:37:31] | That old office I had, in the corner, with the view? | 我原来的办公室 绝佳的赏景角落 |
[1:37:33] | You mean my office. | 那是我的办公室 |
[1:37:37] | Well, thanks for getting us out. | 谢谢你保释我们 |
[1:37:39] | Not me. Mueller. | 不是我 是穆勒 |
[1:37:41] | He’s a hard man to say no to, | 他是个守口如瓶的人 |
[1:37:43] | Especially when he wants to keep a story off the front page. | 特别是他想对一件事保密的时候 |
[1:37:46] | He sent you all this way just to tell me that? | 他大老远送你来就是为了告诉我这些 |
[1:37:48] | And to give you this. | 还要给你这个 |
[1:37:53] | He said you deserved it. | 他说这是你应得的 |
[1:37:58] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知说什么好 |
[1:38:01] | Just say you’ll stay out of his casinos. | 只要答应在他的赌场玩通宵就好 |
[1:38:05] | Fair enough. | 说得对 |
[1:38:07] | So when are you headed back? | 你什么时候回去 |
[1:38:09] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[1:38:12] | How about a little detour? | 来次旅行怎么样 |
[1:38:15] | Where? | 去哪里 |
[1:38:18] | Paris. | 巴黎 |
[1:38:21] | Well, the check’s in euros. | 用欧元支付支票 |
[1:38:23] | I figure it’s as good a place as any to cash it. | 没有比这更好的消费之地了 |
[1:38:31] | That a yes? | 你答应了 |
[1:38:39] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[1:38:43] | Is it…? | 是谁 |
[1:38:44] | No. it’s Yuri.(Congrats Max! Say hi to mother) | 是尤里(恭喜你 麦克斯 代我向你妈妈问好) |
[1:38:49] | Who’s Yuri? | 谁是尤里 |
[1:39:36] | Moscow, Russia, The Kremlin | 俄罗斯 莫斯科 克里姆林宫 |
[1:40:18] | 543 | 这个自然 |