英文名称:Bad President
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:26] | Oh, you just cry. | 就知道哭 |
[01:28] | You’re just a little crybaby. | 真是个爱哭鬼 |
[01:30] | That’s all you do. | 你就只会这样 |
[01:32] | Ah, crybaby. Crybaby. | 爱哭鬼 爱哭鬼 |
[01:34] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[01:38] | Minions, we have a problem. | 杂碎们 我们有麻烦了 |
[01:42] | Do any of you bickering geniuses know what that problem is? | 你们这些唧唧歪歪的杂碎们知道是什么吗 |
[01:48] | We have a recruiting problem. | 我们需要招人 |
[01:51] | It has been years since we’ve had anybody | 我们上次招到的那个毁灭者 |
[01:54] | in the game doing any kind of fucking damage. | 已经是很多年前的事情了 |
[01:59] | Gonna tell me why that is? | 谁能告诉我是为什么 |
[02:00] | To be fair… | 说句公道话 |
[02:02] | When have I ever been fair? | 我什么时候公道过 |
[02:06] | It’s tough out there. | 外面的日子很不好过 |
[02:08] | What do we do when we go out recruiting? | 我们外出招人的时候应该怎么做 |
[02:10] | What do we look for? | 应该要招什么样的人 |
[02:12] | Greed. | 贪婪的 |
[02:13] | – And? – Chaos. | -还有呢 -混乱的 |
[02:15] | Exactly. | 正确 |
[02:16] | – And? – Rage. | -还有呢 -暴怒的 |
[02:17] | This is what I’m talking about! | 这正是我要说的 |
[02:20] | Rage against everything that is decent | 在如今这个混乱的世界里 |
[02:23] | in this fucked up world. | 我们需要对任何得体事情都愤怒反抗的人 |
[02:27] | Do we have anybody that’ll fit that bill? | 有合适人选吗 |
[02:30] | The Kardashian sisters. | 卡戴珊姐妹 |
[02:32] | They’re witches! | 她们是女巫 |
[02:34] | Succubus. | 娼妓 |
[02:36] | They can suck a man’s soul | 她们吸食男人的精气 |
[02:38] | and his testosterone right out of his dick. | 从而窃走他们的灵魂 |
[02:41] | Look what they did to Bruce. | 看看她们是怎么对布鲁斯的 |
[02:44] | They couldn’t get the juice. | 她们永远得不到满足 |
[02:46] | That dude had potentials. | 那家伙是有潜力的 |
[02:48] | Find a new Jeffrey Dahmer or Bernie Madoff. | 重找个像杰弗瑞·达默或者伯尼·麦道夫的人 |
[02:53] | I know somebody. | 我知道一个人 |
[02:55] | Somebody good. | 很不错 |
[02:56] | And what makes him a good one? | 怎么个不错 |
[02:58] | He’s got all three of our key requirements. | 他满足我们的三个要求 |
[03:02] | He’s a narcissist. | 他是个自恋狂 |
[03:03] | He’s Machiavellian | 一个阴谋家 |
[03:05] | A psychopath? | 是精神变态吗 |
[03:06] | A dark triad. | 他是典型的黑暗人格 |
[03:07] | And he wants to be president of the United States, | 并且他想成为美国总统 |
[03:10] | which could set a new record for chaos. | 那将引起前所未有的一场混乱 |
[03:12] | I like it. | 我喜欢那样 |
[03:16] | Who are we talking about? | 咱们说的是谁呢 |
[03:18] | Donald Trump. | 唐纳德·特朗普 |
[03:22] | What? What’s wrong with him? | 怎么 他有什么问题 |
[03:24] | He’s a fucking idiot for number one. | 他就是个智障 |
[03:26] | He’s perfect. | 他是完美人选 |
[03:27] | He has no shame. | 他不知廉耻 |
[03:29] | Number two, | 二次 |
[03:30] | three, and four. | 三次 还是四次 |
[03:31] | He’s filed for bankruptcy three times. | 他已经三次申请破产了 |
[03:33] | He’s filed Chapter 11, 11 times. | 他根据第十一章的规定申请重整了十一次 |
[03:35] | Everything he’s touched has turned to shit. | 只要是他接触的 都会一团糟 |
[03:37] | If he didn’t have a rich father, | 如果他不是因为有个有钱的爹 |
[03:39] | this motherfucker would be working | 这个挨千刀的早该去 |
[03:41] | at Popeye’s Chicken selling that fucking sandwich to people. | 大力水手炸鸡店那儿卖三明治了 |
[03:43] | That’s what makes him the perfect candidate. | 所以说他是完美人选啊 |
[03:46] | He wants to be president, | 他想成为总统 |
[03:48] | the leader of the free world, | 成为这个自由世界的领袖 |
[03:49] | and you , you can make it happen. | 而你 能让他美梦成真 |
[03:53] | And just imagine all the chaos and problems he can cause. | 想想他能引起的各种混乱和问题吧 |
[03:57] | I’m telling you, he’s our guy. | 我告诉你 非他莫属了 |
[04:00] | If he does to the world | 如果他像运营他的公司那样 |
[04:03] | what he’s done to all of his companies… | 统领这个世界 |
[04:08] | Minions, I think it’s time to tune in to human internet. | 杂碎们 是时候调入人类频道了 |
[04:43] | Do you like what you see, Donald? | 唐纳德 你喜欢我这样吗 |
[04:46] | I do. | 喜欢 |
[04:56] | Why don’t you come over here? | 你怎么不过来呢 |
[05:02] | You know, there’s nothing more I love in this world | 你知道吗 这世上我最喜欢的 |
[05:04] | than a sexy, beautiful woman | 莫过于性感又美貌的女人 |
[05:07] | or a cheeseburger or money. | 当然还有奶酪汉堡以及金钱 |
[05:12] | You kind of remind me of my daughter, Ivanka. | 你让我想起了我的女儿 伊万卡 |
[05:14] | Whatever you like, Daddy. | 爸爸 您高兴就好 |
[05:19] | Not even I can make this fool president. | 我恐怕做不到让这个傻子当上总统 |
[05:22] | You know, there’s limits to what I’m capable of, you know? | 你要知道 我的能力也是有限的 |
[05:24] | Ah, you’re just being modest. | 您太谦虚了 |
[05:26] | I’m telling you, this kind of opportunity | 像这种机会 |
[05:27] | only comes up once every half-century or so. | 几乎是半个世纪才有一次 |
[05:30] | When was the last time you had a candidate | 上次有这种适合引起混乱和苦难的人选 |
[05:31] | this built for mayhem and suffering? | 是什么时候了 |
[05:33] | Ah, Hitler. | 是希特勒吧 |
[05:36] | But he was genius. | 但是他是个天才 |
[05:37] | A mad genius, but genius. | 是个疯子 也是个天才 |
[05:40] | Ah, he’s so good. | 他真是太棒了 |
[05:42] | He’s got more credits on IMDb | 他对互联网电影资料库的贡献 |
[05:43] | than any working actor. | 比演员都要大 |
[05:45] | He has his own network. | 他有自己的独家网络 |
[05:47] | They call it the History Channel. | 叫做历史频道 |
[05:51] | Trump is the king of chaos. | 特朗普是混乱之王 |
[05:54] | You have to admit that. | 你必须得承认这一点 |
[05:56] | He does present a unique opportunity | 他的确在这个特别时刻里 |
[05:58] | at this particular time. | 有着独一无二的机会 |
[06:00] | After Bush and Obama, | 继布什和奥巴马之后 |
[06:02] | America is ripe for a greed, | 美国已经准备好面对 |
[06:05] | racist-driven collapse. | 贪婪和种族主义驱动之下的坍塌 |
[06:07] | And Trump just might be our guy | 特朗普兴许正合适 |
[06:09] | to push the whole fucking thing over the edge, huh? | 把这个破事推到风口浪尖 |
[06:15] | Yes, Mr. Trump? | 特朗普先生 |
[06:16] | Get Michael Cohen in here. | 叫迈克尔·科恩进来 |
[06:20] | Sit. | 你坐 |
[06:24] | I’m not very happy with you. | 我对你不是很满意 |
[06:25] | – Why? – What’s going on with Russia? | -怎么了 -俄罗斯那边情况怎么样 |
[06:29] | There’s nothing new to report. | 一切如常呀 |
[06:30] | There better be something. | 你最好有事说事 |
[06:31] | I want a Trump Tower in Moscow. | 我想要在莫斯科建一座特朗普大厦 |
[06:33] | Russia needs a Trump Tower. | 俄罗斯需要建一座特朗普大厦 |
[06:35] | It’ll give them credibility as a country. | 它会像一个国家一样可信 |
[06:38] | I’ve run into a little bit of a brick wall. | 我遇到了些麻烦 |
[06:40] | Nobody’s getting back to me. | 没有人回应我 |
[06:41] | Well, call Putin directly. | 直接给普京打电话 |
[06:42] | Putin loves me. | 普京是爱我的 |
[06:43] | Tell him I’m thinking about him, | 告诉他我想他了 |
[06:44] | that we need to get together. | 我们应该多聚聚 |
[06:46] | Well, we’ve reached out to him through third parties | 我们已经通过和他有关联的第三方 |
[06:47] | that are connected to him. | 和他联系上了 |
[06:48] | And? | 然后呢 |
[06:49] | Nothing. Silence. | 没有回应 |
[06:51] | Well, reach out to him again. | 那么 再联系一次 |
[06:53] | – Yes, sir. – You know, two years ago, | -好的 先生 -你知道的 |
[06:55] | Putin disrespected me | 两年前 在俄罗斯的环球选美小姐大赛上 |
[06:56] | at the Miss Universe pageant in Russia. | 普京曾对我很无礼 |
[06:58] | He said he was gonna show, | 他当时说会来 |
[06:59] | he didn’t. | 但是没来 |
[07:00] | Very disrespectful. | 十分的无礼 |
[07:01] | So, I need to make this happen. | 所以 我一定要把这事儿办成 |
[07:02] | – Yes, sir. – I’m not hiring you | -是的 先生 -我雇你不是为了让你失败的 |
[07:04] | to be a loser, to make me look like a loser. | 更不是为了让我失败的 |
[07:06] | Am i? | 对吗 |
[07:07] | No, absolutely not. No. | 是的 当然 |
[07:08] | Then get the hell out of here and get it done. | 那就滚出去然后好好把事情办成 |
[07:10] | Yes, sir. Absolutely. | 是的 先生 没问题 |
[07:19] | I’ve thought about it. | 我已经想过了 |
[07:21] | And you may have a point about this little Trump guy. | 也许你对特朗普这个小子的看法是对的 |
[07:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:26] | So, let’s try a little experiment, | 所以 咱们来做个小实验吧 |
[07:31] | shall we? | 好吗 |
[07:50] | You could concede, you know. | 你可以认输的 |
[07:52] | Wouldn’t that be easier than facing any more humiliation? | 难道不比面对更多羞辱要体面吗 |
[07:54] | I mean, you’re three strokes down on a five par 18. | 你已经落后我3杆了 |
[07:57] | And I got arthritis in both arms. | 我的两只胳膊可都有关节炎 |
[07:59] | I never concede, Rupert. | 鲁伯特 我从不认输 |
[08:00] | You know that, right? | 你是了解我的 |
[08:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:03] | If you’d rather be beaten by a virtual cripple. | 看来你更愿意输给一个残废 |
[08:05] | Not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[08:15] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[08:16] | If you’d conceded, you could’ve avoided that. | 如果你认输了 你就可以不用那么难看了 |
[08:20] | I’d never show my face in this club again | 要是我击球击成那样 |
[08:21] | if I hit a shot like that. | 我就再也不会出现在这个俱乐部了 |
[08:23] | It’s an embarrassment to the game. | 简直是侮辱比赛 |
[08:25] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[08:26] | You hooked it, sir. | 您打了左曲球 先生 |
[08:27] | No shit. | 不是吧 |
[08:37] | I don’t need your help. I can find my own ball. | 我不需要你的帮助 我能找到自己的球 |
[08:39] | I’m not here to help. | 我不是来帮你的 |
[08:40] | I’m making sure you don’t cheat again. | 我是确保你不会再作弊 |
[08:43] | It’s a good thing your real estate game’s better | 幸好你做房产生意比你的高尔夫技术好 |
[08:45] | than your golf game, or you’d be penniless. | 要不你早就身无分文了 |
[08:48] | But think of the bright side, you’re three shots down, | 但往好处想 你已经落后3杆了 |
[08:50] | so this one’s irrelevant. | 所以这次也无所谓了 |
[08:51] | I’m not three shots down, I’m only one shot down. | 我不是落后3杆 我只落后1杆 |
[08:53] | Three, Donald. | 唐纳德 是3杆 |
[08:55] | Don’t cheat. | 别耍赖啊 |
[08:55] | It’s unbecoming. | 不合身份 |
[08:59] | No, give me the three wood. | 不 给我三号杆 |
[09:01] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[09:03] | If it were me, I’d concede. | 如果是我 早认输了 |
[09:05] | This is gonna get ugly. | 场面会变得很难看的 |
[09:12] | Let’s give him a little help. | 咱们帮帮他吧 |
[09:14] | See what happens. | 看看会发生什么 |
[09:21] | He filed for bankruptcy three times. | 他申请了三次破产 |
[09:26] | What? | 什么 |
[09:28] | In your face, Rupert. | 鲁伯特 给你好看 |
[09:37] | We’re tied. | 我们累了 |
[09:38] | If you don’t make par, I win. | 如果你不打标准杆的话 那我赢了 |
[09:39] | And I want cash, not a check. | 我要现金 不要支票 |
[09:41] | You might be tempted to cancel it. | 支票你可能会想取消 |
[09:49] | You choked, Rupert. | 鲁伯特 不行了吧 |
[09:50] | You lose. | 你输了 |
[09:52] | Pay up. | 快掏钱 |
[09:53] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[09:54] | Sell your soul for that shot? | 为了击中刚才那杆出卖了灵魂吗 |
[09:58] | No, but I would have. | 没有 要是可以那我也愿意 |
[10:03] | I can’t believe he’s that easy. | 真不敢相信他这么上道 |
[10:06] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[10:13] | How do you explain that shot? | 刚才那一杆你怎么解释 |
[10:14] | How do you explain that shot? | 刚才那一杆你作何解释 |
[10:16] | I can’t. | 我无法解释 |
[10:17] | I agree with Murdoch. | 我同意默多克说的 |
[10:18] | You must’ve made a deal with the devil. | 你肯定是和魔鬼达成交易了 |
[10:21] | Who cares? | 管他呢 |
[10:22] | We won. | 我们赢了 |
[10:27] | Tiffany, get me Tom | 蒂凡妮 给我 |
[10:29] | – on the line. – Yes, sir. | -接通汤姆的电话 -好的 先生 |
[10:31] | Tom, it’s Don. | 汤姆 我是老唐 |
[10:33] | Need to make a move. | 该有所行动了 |
[10:35] | Big move. | 来一个大动作 |
[10:36] | Biggest move ever. | 从未有过的大动作 |
[10:37] | That’s really saying something, right? | 这很有意义 对吧 |
[10:39] | That’s saying something. | 这确实很有意义 |
[10:42] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[10:43] | Well, I can tell you | 这个嘛 我告诉你 |
[10:44] | the last season of “The Apprentice” is a disaster. | 上一季的”学徒”烂透了 |
[10:46] | You know what kind of celebrities | 你知道美国全国广播公司都找了些 |
[10:47] | NBC has come up with? | 什么名人吗 |
[10:49] | Gilbert Gottfried, Lorenzo Lamas, | 吉尔伯特·戈特弗里德 洛伦佐·拉马斯 |
[10:51] | and Kate Gosselin. | 和凯特·戈瑟琳 |
[10:53] | Who the hell even knows who Kate Gosselin is? | 有谁知道哪个是凯特·戈瑟琳啊 |
[10:55] | Lorenzo Lamas, total loser. | 洛伦佐·拉马斯 废物一个 |
[10:58] | And that Gilbert Gottfried, | 还有那个吉尔伯特·戈特弗里德 |
[10:59] | what a weirdo. | 就是个怪胎 |
[11:00] | I don’t even know where he came from. | 我都不知道他打哪来的 |
[11:02] | Some other planet. I don’t know. | 可能是外星来的吧 |
[11:04] | I thought you said the ratings were okay. | 你不是说收视率还行吗 |
[11:06] | Not anymore. | 再也不是了 |
[11:07] | And I’ve got even bigger problems. | 另外 我还有更大的麻烦 |
[11:08] | I’m up to my ass in debt. | 我现在一屁股债 |
[11:10] | Golf courses and the hotels are down business-wise. | 高尔夫球场和酒店生意不景气 |
[11:13] | I’m getting sued by some idiots | 我还被一些蠢货给告了 |
[11:15] | that aren’t even smart enough to get into Trump University. | 那些蠢得考不进特朗普大学的蠢货 |
[11:18] | I’ve got two morons for sons. | 我还有两个傻儿子 |
[11:19] | Ivanka is married to an idiot | 伊万卡嫁了个蠢货 |
[11:21] | who’s running his father’s business into the ground. | 这个蠢货把他爸的生意搞黄了 |
[11:24] | I need a change, Tom. | 我需要改变了 汤姆 |
[11:25] | What did you have in mind? | 你有什么想法吗 |
[11:26] | I’m running for president. | 我要竞选总统 |
[11:30] | Tom, is that you? | 汤姆 是你吗 |
[11:32] | Are you laughing? | 你是不是在笑 |
[11:33] | I have a cold. | 我感冒了 |
[11:34] | Can I count on you, Tom? | 我能指望你吗 汤姆 |
[11:36] | This is my best advice: Get some other reactions first. | 我能给的最好的建议是先看看别人的反应 |
[11:39] | See what people say, then we’ll talk. | 看看别人怎么说 之后我们再聊 |
[11:42] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[11:43] | I knew I was smart calling you first. | 我就知道先打给你是明智的 |
[11:45] | I’ll get some feedback. | 我先看看别人的反应 |
[11:46] | Everyone will be thrilled. | 所有人都会很激动 |
[11:48] | Everyone loves Trump. | 没有人不爱特朗普 |
[11:51] | I’m running for president, and I’m going to win. | 我要竞选总统 我一定能赢下大选 |
[11:55] | That’s very funny. | 真有意思 |
[11:57] | Good luck, Donald, cause you’re gonna need it. | 祝你好运 唐纳德 你真的需要点运气了 |
[12:04] | You’re joking, right, Donald? | 你在开玩笑 对吧 唐纳德 |
[12:06] | I never joke. You know that. | 我从不开玩笑 你知道的 |
[12:07] | I’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[12:09] | I’m putting you on the speakerphone. | 我外放了 |
[12:10] | I have to get ready. | 我得准备准备 |
[12:12] | Donald, I have to tell you something. | 唐纳德 我必须得告诉你 |
[12:13] | Lots of people voted for you, and you’re a fucking midget. | 很多人给你投票 而你不过是个矮子 |
[12:16] | When I was younger, I was a Boy Scout. | 我还年轻 还是童子军的时候 |
[12:18] | Something I’m sure you never learned. | 你根本不知道我经历过什么 |
[12:20] | I’m tall. Good on TV. | 我长得高 很上镜 |
[12:22] | Great on TV. | 我会表现的很好 |
[12:23] | You have zero chances | 你没有丝毫 |
[12:25] | of winning the Republican nomination. | 拿下共和党提名的机会 |
[12:27] | You look like you need a step ladder | 你看上去需要踩着踏梯 |
[12:28] | just to get up to the screen. | 才能爬上电视屏幕 |
[12:35] | Good workout. | 健身真不错 |
[12:39] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[12:42] | You’re running for president? | 你要竞选总统 |
[12:44] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[12:46] | Oh, my God. That is so wonderful. | 我的天呐 这太棒了 |
[12:49] | I can’t wait to run your campaign. | 我已经等不及要帮你竞选了 |
[12:52] | Over my dead body. | 除非我死了 |
[12:54] | That can be arranged. | 可以给你安排一下 |
[12:55] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[13:01] | We have been bankrupt five times. | 我们破产五次了 |
[13:03] | Sometimes, I wish I had you | 有时我真希望在你还小的时候给你做了 |
[13:05] | lobotomized as a child. | 脑叶白质切除手术 |
[13:07] | Oh, wait, you were. | 等等 你动过那个手术 |
[13:13] | Did you hear the big news? | 你听说那个重大新闻了吗 |
[13:14] | No. | 没有 |
[13:16] | I was shopping all day. | 我一整天都在购物 |
[13:17] | Big news, huge news. | 大新闻 重磅消息 |
[13:19] | Everyone’s very excited. | 每个人都很兴奋 |
[13:20] | I’ve never seen people this excited. | 我从没见人们这么兴奋过 |
[13:22] | I’m running for president. | 我要竞选总统了 |
[13:25] | You’re what? | 你要干嘛 |
[13:26] | I’m running for president of the United States. | 我要竞选美国总统 |
[13:30] | You are not. | 你不想要 |
[13:31] | I just told you I was. | 我刚告诉你我想要 |
[13:32] | No, you are not. | 不 你不想 |
[13:34] | I will not stand for it. | 我不会支持你的 |
[13:36] | Does that mean you’re moving back | 意思是你要搬回娘家了吗 |
[13:37] | to Slovenia with your parents? | 搬回斯洛文尼亚 |
[13:39] | That is not funny. | 这一点也不好笑 |
[13:41] | I thought it was. | 我以为挺好笑的 |
[13:42] | You frighten me. | 你吓到我了 |
[13:43] | This is bad idea. | 这是个坏主意 |
[13:45] | I oppose. | 我反对 |
[13:47] | Since when do you tell me | 什么时候由得你来告诉我 |
[13:48] | what I can and can’t do? | 该做什么不该做什么了 |
[13:50] | Since you tell me I am the best sex supply you ever have. | 从你说我最能让你性福时开始 |
[13:55] | Doesn’t matter. I’m still running for president. | 不重要了 我还是要竞选总统 |
[13:57] | There’s nothing you can do about it. | 你动摇不了我的 |
[14:01] | I’m very upset. | 我很难过 |
[14:02] | And you know what that means. | 你知道这意味着什么 |
[14:04] | No. | 我不知道 |
[14:06] | You will not be touching my pussy for a long time. | 你将很久都不能碰我的小妹妹了 |
[14:16] | Happy now? | 现在高兴了吗 |
[14:18] | Good luck for president. | 祝你竞选顺利 |
[14:20] | Thank you for your support. | 谢谢你的支持 |
[14:22] | Love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[14:26] | Big news. | 重磅新闻 |
[14:34] | Tiffany, get me Bob Greenblatt on the phone. | 蒂芬妮 帮我打给鲍勃·格林布拉特 |
[14:36] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[14:42] | Hello, Donald. | 喂 唐纳德 |
[14:44] | What can I do for you? | 有什么事能帮到你吗 |
[14:45] | How about what you have not done for me, Bob? | 不如问你没为我做什么 鲍勃 |
[14:47] | You’ve not done anything to bring up | 你没有提高 |
[14:49] | the ratings on “Celebrity Apprentice”. | “名人学徒” 的收视率 |
[14:51] | You’ve done nothing to get me better talent. | 你没帮我找到更优秀的人才 |
[14:53] | I mean, I thought last year was bad. | 就是说 我以为去年已经够糟了 |
[14:55] | Gary Busey, Meatloaf, and Andrew Dice Clay, | 加里·布塞 肉卷和安德鲁·戴斯·克莱 |
[14:58] | they were the worst. | 他们是最差劲的 |
[14:59] | But this year, Lorenzo Lamas? | 但今年呢 洛伦佐·拉马斯 |
[15:01] | Nobody cares about Lorenzo Lamas | 没有人在意洛伦佐·拉马斯 |
[15:03] | except other losers like Lorenzo Lamas. | 除了那些跟洛伦佐·拉马斯一样的废物 |
[15:06] | At least last season, it was exciting to watch Meatloaf | 至少上一季 能看肉卷 |
[15:08] | almost rip off Gary Busey’s head. | 差点把加里·布塞的头扯下来还挺刺激的 |
[15:10] | That was fun. | 很有趣 |
[15:11] | We do the best we can. | 我们尽力了 |
[15:13] | The show’s been around a long time. | 节目开播太久了 |
[15:15] | The concept is a little tired. | 观念有点过时了 |
[15:18] | I’m sick and tired of your bullshit, Bob. | 我受够了你的废话了 鲍勃 |
[15:21] | I’m sick and tired of shitty celebrities. | 我受够了十八线小明星 |
[15:23] | I need a change, and I want out. | 我需要改变 我不想这样下去了 |
[15:25] | I want out, Bob. | 我不想继续了 |
[15:27] | I’m sorry to hear that, Donald. | 很抱歉 唐纳德 |
[15:32] | Just out of curiosity, what are you planning to do now? | 我有点好奇 你现在打算做什么 |
[15:36] | Besides running my global empire, | 除了运作我的全球帝国 |
[15:38] | besides being the biggest celebrity on TV, | 除了做电视上最红的名人 |
[15:40] | besides being the most handsome man in the world, | 除了做世界上最帅的男人 |
[15:43] | a billionaire, and banging some of the hottest, | 做亿万富翁 和一些绝世辣妹一起运动 |
[15:46] | I mean, one of the hottest women in the world, | 我的意思是和其中一个绝世辣妹 |
[15:48] | you mean, besides all of that, Bob? | 你是说除了以上这些吗 鲍勃 |
[15:50] | We at CBC wish you the best. | 我们在加拿大广播公司祝你一切顺利 |
[15:53] | And I look forward | 我希望 |
[15:54] | to finishing out the season. | 在这一季就收官 |
[15:56] | With a bang, Bob, a very big bang. | 用一个爆炸性的 鲍勃 非常爆炸性的 |
[15:58] | The biggest bang the world’s ever heard. | 世上最爆炸性的消息收官 |
[16:01] | One big bang. | 一个爆炸性消息 |
[16:03] | Come on, Donald. | 别闹了 唐纳德 |
[16:05] | We’ve known each other for a long time. | 我们认识那么久了 |
[16:07] | Don’t leave me hanging out there like that. | 别吊我胃口了 |
[16:10] | What are you planning? | 你有什么计划 |
[16:11] | I’m going to run for president. | 我要竞选总统了 |
[16:18] | Bob, are you laughing? | 鲍勃 你在笑吗 |
[16:19] | You stop laughing. | 你别笑了 |
[16:22] | I’m gonna get you. You better believe it. | 我饶不了你 我说到做到 |
[16:23] | You’re done, Bob. | 你完了 鲍勃 |
[16:24] | You’re done! | 你完蛋了 |
[16:38] | This is some group of people. | 好多人啊 |
[16:40] | Big crowd. | 这么一大群 |
[16:41] | Thousands. | 得有成千上万了吧 |
[16:44] | This is beyond anyone’s expectations. | 谁能想到呢 |
[16:46] | There’s never been a crowd like this, and I know why, | 有这么一大群人聚在这儿 我知道为什么 |
[16:50] | because I’ve never actually announced | 因为我还没有官宣过 |
[16:53] | that I’m running for president of the United States. | 我要竞选美国总统了 |
[16:56] | Is this the greatest thing or what? | 这是最了不起的事了吧 |
[16:58] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信吧 |
[17:01] | Let me tell you why I’m running. | 让我来告诉你们为什么我要竞选 |
[17:02] | The US has become a dumping ground | 美国已经变成垃圾场了 |
[17:04] | for everyone else’s problems. | 就因为一些外来人的问题 |
[17:06] | For example, when Mexico sends its people, | 比如说 当墨西哥人把人送过来 |
[17:09] | they’re not sending their best. | 他们没有送来他们的精英 |
[17:10] | …bringing drugs. | 而是送来了一些毒贩子 |
[17:11] | They’re bringing crime. | 一些惯犯 |
[17:12] | They’re bringing rapists. | 一些强奸犯 |
[17:14] | And some I assume are good people, but who knows? | 我想其中应该也一些有好人 但谁知道呢 |
[17:16] | Everyone knows I have the best golf courses | 大家都知道我有世界上最好的高尔夫球场 |
[17:18] | in the world, right? | 对吧 |
[17:19] | The best. | 最好的 |
[17:20] | And if I’m elected, I won’t have time to play golf. | 如果我竞选成功 我就没空打高尔夫球了 |
[17:24] | Our country needs a truly great leader. | 我们的国家需要一个真正伟大的领袖 |
[17:27] | North Korea, they call him Kim Jong-un. | 在北朝鲜 人们称金正恩为伟大的领袖 |
[17:30] | Supreme leader. | 称他为最高领导者 |
[17:31] | That’s what we need. | 这就是我们需要的 |
[17:32] | A book like “The Art of The Deal.” | 一本像”交易的艺术”这样的书 |
[17:34] | Have you read it yet? | 你们读过这本书吗 |
[17:35] | Wasn’t that a great book? | 这难道不是一本好书吗 |
[17:37] | Many people say it’s one of the greatest books of all time. | 很多人说这是有史以来最棒的书之一 |
[17:40] | And frankly, some people, smart people, | 坦白说 有些人 聪明人 |
[17:43] | say it is the best book of all time. | 说这本书是有史以来最棒的书 |
[17:44] | I want you to know I’m using my own money to run. | 我想让你们知道我是在用自己的钱竞选 |
[17:47] | And that’s because I’m really rich. | 因为我很有钱 |
[17:48] | Constantly making money. | 每分每秒都在赚钱 |
[17:49] | I’m even making money when I sleep. | 甚至我睡觉的时候都在赚钱 |
[17:51] | I will bring it back, | 我会把我们美国带领回巅峰时期 |
[17:52] | bigger,and stronger than ever before. | 并且比以往更大更强 |
[17:55] | And we will make America great again. | 我们会让美国重新伟大 |
[17:57] | Doesn’t that sound great? | 是不是听起来很棒 |
[17:59] | Make America great again. | 让美国再一次伟大 |
[18:01] | Everybody likes that. | 每个人都喜欢这样 |
[18:03] | Who came up with that? | 这是谁想出来的 |
[18:04] | He must have been a genius. | 他一定是个天才 |
[18:08] | Oh, I guess it was me. | 其实这个人是我 |
[18:10] | Anyway, thank you. | 总之 谢谢大家 |
[18:11] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[18:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:14] | Oh, this is the guy I’m supposed to make president? | 这就是我该送去当总统的人吗 |
[18:16] | I mean, give me a fucking break. | 让我歇会儿吧 |
[18:18] | With your help, remember your objectives. | 在您的帮助下 牢记您的目标 |
[18:20] | He’s a dream come true. | 他的梦想实现了 |
[18:22] | He’s an embarrassment to God’s favorite creation, humanity. | 他让上帝最喜欢的创造物 人类感到尴尬 |
[18:26] | I mean, look at him. | 看看他 |
[18:28] | He eats fucking Mickey D’s all goddamn day long. | 他整天都在吃该死的麦当劳 |
[18:31] | He’s a walking fucking heart attack. | 他的心脏病随时随地会发作 |
[18:34] | He probably hasn’t taken a shit in a year and a half. | 他可能一年半没有拉屎 |
[18:37] | Just saying he’s full of shit. | 所以说他就是屎做的 |
[18:40] | He’s hanging out with little Yum Yum. | 他在小百胜闲逛 |
[18:42] | Chewing bubble gum, having fun, fun. | 嚼着泡泡糖 玩的开心 |
[18:44] | Press button again, missile go boom. | 再次按下按钮 导弹轰鸣 |
[18:47] | Missile go boom. | 导弹轰鸣 |
[18:49] | You think I wanna deal with this fucking shit every day, huh? | 你认为我想每天处理这些该死的事情吗 |
[18:52] | No. | 不 |
[18:53] | I don’t like little Yum Yum, | 我不喜欢小百胜 |
[18:54] | but there’s some cute Korean women over there | 但是那边有些可爱的韩国女人 |
[18:56] | I’d like to fuck. | 我想要睡睡 |
[18:57] | Anyway, they eat too much rice. | 总之 他们吃太多米饭 |
[19:00] | I like rice. | 我喜欢米饭 |
[19:06] | Reactions among New Yorkers | 对于今天早些时候 |
[19:07] | to Donald Trump’s announcement earlier today | 唐纳德·特朗普迅速而明确的 |
[19:09] | that he is running for president | 宣布他要竞选总统的消息 |
[19:10] | have been swift and crystal clear. | 几乎每一个纽约人 |
[19:13] | Almost everyone thinks he is joking. | 都认为他是在开玩笑 |
[19:15] | And those who believe him say | 那些相信他的人说 |
[19:17] | they are appalled at the things he said | 他们对他在漫无边际的讲话中 |
[19:19] | in the rambling speech that broke the news. | 宣布的这一消息感到十分的震惊 |
[19:21] | New Yorkers are either amused or offended | 对于唐纳德·特朗普的声明 |
[19:23] | by Donald Trump’s announcement. | 纽约人要么感到有趣 要么感到被冒犯了 |
[19:25] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑 对吗 |
[19:26] | Actually, I’m not. | 事实上 我没有 |
[19:28] | God help us all. | 上帝保佑 |
[19:30] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[19:31] | I cannot trust a man who cannot do a proper comb-over. | 我不相信一个头发都梳不好的人 |
[19:36] | Is there anything else you’d like to say about his hair? | 对于他的头发你还有什么想说的吗 |
[19:39] | His hair looks like Christmas past | 他的头发看起来就像在圣诞节时 |
[19:40] | after the eggnog’s been spilled on it. | 被蛋奶酒洒过一样 |
[19:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:45] | – Really? – He’s a sexist pig. | -真的吗 -他是只性别歧视的猪 |
[19:47] | What kind of woman would vote for a philanderer like him? | 什么样的女人会想投票给他这样的淫棍 |
[19:51] | What kind of woman do you think would vote for him? | 你认为什么样的女人会投票给他 |
[19:53] | Maybe a stripper or hooker? | 也许是脱衣舞娘或者妓女 |
[19:56] | I watch on the TV, he call us rapist and drug dealers. | 我看了电视 他称呼我们强奸犯和毒贩 |
[20:02] | Pea brain. | 蠢货 |
[20:08] | Log on to the New York Daily News website. | 登陆纽约每日新闻网 |
[20:11] | Why? You know, I don’t like the Daily News. | 为什么 你知道我不喜欢每日新闻 |
[20:13] | Just do it. | 做就是了 |
[20:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:19] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[20:21] | Bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[20:22] | It’s not so bad, Dad. | 这还不算太糟 爸爸 |
[20:26] | People love clowns. | 人们喜欢小丑 |
[20:27] | Don’t they? | 不是吗 |
[20:29] | I love clowns and the circus, with cotton candy. | 我喜欢小丑和有棉花糖的马戏团 |
[20:35] | Cotton candy? Circus? | 棉花糖 马戏团 |
[20:37] | Get this moron out of here before I kill him! | 在我杀了这个白痴之前把他弄出去 |
[20:39] | Dad, Dad. | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[20:40] | Your blood pressure. | 你的血压 |
[20:42] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[20:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:45] | Right. | 好吧 |
[20:48] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[20:50] | Go play. | 去玩吧 |
[20:52] | Even though you’re a moron, you know I love you, Eric. | 即使你是白痴 我也是爱你的 艾瑞克 |
[20:55] | Where were we, Don? | 我们说到哪了 小唐 |
[20:57] | Go back to the news site. | 新闻网站 |
[21:00] | Click on, “See pages four and five.” | 点击查看第四和第五页 |
[21:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:03] | Scroll down. | 向下滚屏 |
[21:05] | Scrolling. | 在滚屏 |
[21:06] | Read the tweets. | 阅读推特 |
[21:09] | That’s what they’re saying about me? | 他们就是这么说我的 |
[21:11] | You have to know how the people feel about you. | 你必须知道人们对你的感觉 |
[21:13] | You know, I don’t like talking about feelings. | 我不喜欢谈感受 |
[21:16] | What do you think, Melania? | 你怎么看 梅勒妮 |
[21:18] | What? | 什么 |
[21:21] | Ivanka? | 伊万卡 |
[21:22] | I love you, Daddy. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[21:23] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我的女儿 |
[21:26] | What’d I tell you, boss? | 我说什么来着 老大 |
[21:27] | He’s the king of mayhem and destruction. | 他是混乱和毁灭之王 |
[21:30] | What psycho would vote for this son of a bitch? | 哪个疯子会投票给这个狗娘养的 |
[21:33] | You can get him all the votes he needs. | 你可以让他得到他需要的所有选票 |
[21:35] | If our people turn out- | 如果我们的人加入 |
[21:37] | Our people have this little problem called sanity. | 就会产生一个问题 缺少理智 |
[21:41] | Common sense. | 和常识 |
[21:42] | Trust me, boss, this may be the last opportunity you have. | 相信我 老大 这也许是你最后的机会 |
[21:45] | And he’s vulnerable now. | 而且他现在很脆弱 |
[21:47] | He can’t tolerate humiliation. | 他不能忍受侮辱 |
[21:50] | This is our time to move. | 是时候该行动了 |
[21:52] | Not yet. | 还没到时候 |
[21:53] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[21:55] | Number one, things are gonna get a whole lot worse | 第一 对我们的小朋友特朗普来说 |
[21:59] | for our little friend, Trump. | 情况会变得更糟 |
[22:01] | Number two, I don’t even know | 第二 我不知道 |
[22:04] | if I can work with this man. | 我和这个家伙能不能合得来 |
[22:06] | Come on, boss, | 拜托 老大 |
[22:07] | you worked with Charles Manson. | 你都和查尔斯·曼森一起工作过 |
[22:08] | Ah. Richard Nixon? | 还有里查德·尼克松 |
[22:09] | Hitler. | 和希特勒 |
[22:10] | – I know. – Why the hesitation, then? | -我知道 -那还犹豫什么 |
[22:12] | Those three gentlemen had one thing in common. | 那三位先生有一个共同点 |
[22:16] | They were smart. | 他们都很聪明 |
[22:17] | This dude is dumber than dirt. | 如果说这家伙比土还笨 |
[22:19] | And dirt don’t think. | 土都不愿意 |
[22:22] | I don’t even know if this guy is controllable. | 我甚至不知道这家伙好不好控制 |
[22:23] | When was the last time | 你最后一次是什么时候 |
[22:25] | you ran into a genuine dark triad? | 遇见真正的满足黑暗三要素的人 |
[22:28] | Let’s just see how things play out. | 让我们看看事情进展如何 |
[22:30] | We got plenty of time. | 我们有的是时间 |
[22:32] | Hell is forever. | 地狱永恒 |
[22:52] | If a guy from Kenya, | 如果一个来自肯尼亚 |
[22:53] | not even born in the US, | 并没有出生在美国的家伙 |
[22:54] | can become president, you can too. | 都能成为总统 那你也可以 |
[22:58] | Let’s make some orange juice, huh? | 咱们做点橙汁吧 |
[23:01] | Orange man’s gonna do it. | 橙子男会做的 |
[23:03] | Suck it up, Don. | 振作起来 老唐 |
[23:04] | Don’t be discouraged. | 不要气馁 |
[23:07] | When the going gets tough, you get going. | 当情况变得艰难 你就开始行动 |
[23:12] | I deserve the finer things in life. | 我值得拥有生活中更美好的东西 |
[23:16] | I’m entitled to a happy existence. | 我有权过上幸福的生活 |
[23:19] | I refuse to beat myself up. | 我拒绝打击自己 |
[23:23] | I’m an attractive person. | 我是个迷人的人 |
[23:25] | I’m fun to be with. | 和我在一起会很有趣 |
[23:27] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[23:28] | Well, hello there, handsome, Mr. T. | 你好 帅哥 特朗普先生 |
[23:32] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[23:34] | I am Billy J.C. | 我是比利·戴维斯 |
[23:37] | Sunday. | 礼拜天 |
[23:39] | You remember me, man, from your church. | 伙计 在你的教堂里你见过我 |
[23:42] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[23:44] | Church. | 教堂 |
[23:45] | I’ve never been to church. | 我从没去过教堂 |
[23:46] | When you came in the goddamn church, | 当你到该死的教堂时 |
[23:48] | everybody cried ’cause you wore a helmet | 所有人都在尖叫 因为你带了个头盔 |
[23:50] | and you were orange, man. | 而且你还是橘色的 |
[23:52] | You bumped into shit. | 你摔了个狗啃泥 |
[23:53] | We thought you were blind. | 我们还认为你瞎了 |
[23:54] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[23:57] | Look, I just want you to say these words with me, man. | 我只想让你跟着我说这些话 伙计 |
[24:01] | Look me in the eye. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[24:03] | Say it along with me. | 跟着我一起说 |
[24:05] | I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, | 我足够好 我足够聪明 |
[24:07] | and doggone it, people like me. | 该死的 人们喜欢我 |
[24:09] | No wonder you got to buy pussy. | 难怪你要去嫖妓 |
[24:11] | Say the shit again. | 再说一遍 |
[24:13] | Come on. Let’s do it together. | 来 我们一起说 |
[24:16] | I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, | 我足够好 我足够聪明 |
[24:18] | and doggone it, people like me. | 该死的 人们喜欢我 |
[24:20] | I believed that. | 我相信这句话 |
[24:21] | That was fucking good. | 这感觉真他妈好 |
[24:22] | This is ridiculous. | 真是荒谬 |
[24:23] | Am I being punk’d? | 我被耍了吗 |
[24:25] | Is James Cameron behind this? | 詹姆斯·卡梅隆在这后面吗 |
[24:26] | Nobody puts Billy J.C. Sunday up to anything. | 没有人能唆使比利·戴维斯周日做任何事 |
[24:32] | I’m doing this ’cause I care about you, | 我这样做是因为我在乎你 |
[24:34] | you orange fuck. | 你这个橘色的混账 |
[24:35] | Sure. | 知道了 |
[24:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:37] | Now thank me. | 现在感谢我 |
[24:38] | – Are you kidding? – I’m not! | -你在开玩笑吗 -我不是 |
[24:39] | Fuck you, you little piece of shit, you. | 去你的 你这个小混蛋 |
[24:42] | You fucking thank me, boy, | 你他妈的感谢我 |
[24:43] | or I’ll jump out this fucking window, | 不然我要从这该死的窗户跳下去 |
[24:45] | and I’ll make orange juice out of your fucking ass. | 我会用你的屁股榨橙汁 |
[24:47] | You’ll change your name to Sunny D. | 你会把你的名字改成阳光鲜橙汁 |
[24:49] | Thank me, fucker. | 感谢我 笨蛋 |
[24:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:52] | Now remember, everything is gonna be fine. | 现在记住一切都会好起来 |
[24:59] | Everything is gonna be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[25:02] | So, what do you think? | 那么你认为呢 |
[25:03] | I don’t know. You on board? | 我不知道 你赞成吗 |
[25:05] | Oh, most definitely, man. | 非常赞成 |
[25:07] | Now the real fun’s about to begin. | 现在真正的乐趣即将开始 |
[25:11] | Next time I show up, | 下次我现身时 |
[25:14] | I’m gonna be a guy named Epstein. | 我会是个叫爱泼斯坦的家伙 |
[25:17] | Serving up small children | 当校车上的孩子们在一个叫做”来睡吧”的 |
[25:20] | on an island called Fuck ‘Em While They On The School Bus. | 隐秘的地方 我会利用他们进行性交易 |
[25:25] | I used to live there. | 我以前住在那里 |
[25:27] | You lived there? | 你在那里住过 |
[25:28] | Had a lot of fun? | 玩的很开心吗 |
[25:29] | No wonder your name is Shame. | 难怪你叫无耻 |
[25:30] | – Thank you. – That’s a fucking shame. | -谢谢 -真他妈无耻 |
[25:32] | Anger, you know what to do. | 愤怒 你知道该怎么做 |
[25:34] | Come here. | 过来 |
[25:46] | May I help you? | 需要帮助吗 |
[25:47] | I’m here to see Donald Trump. | 我是来见唐纳德·特朗普 |
[25:50] | Do you have an appointment? | 你有预约吗 |
[25:52] | No, I don’t, but I’m sure he would like to see me. | 没有 但我肯定他想见我 |
[25:56] | Why would you think that? | 你为什么会那么想 |
[25:57] | I know that to be a fact. | 因为这就是事实 |
[25:59] | I’m sorry, but Mr. Trump is very, very busy. | 我很抱歉 但是特朗普先生非常非常忙 |
[26:04] | You can leave a business card or a note. | 你可以留下名片或纸条 |
[26:07] | I traveled very far to come and see him. | 我走了很远的路来看他 |
[26:10] | I must see him. | 我必须见他 |
[26:11] | I will see him. | 我会见到他的 |
[26:14] | Please, don’t be difficult. | 不要那么顽固 |
[26:16] | I’m asking you to leave. | 我在要求你离开 |
[26:18] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[26:20] | It’s not gonna happen. | 这是不可能的 |
[26:22] | So now what? | 所以接下来呢 |
[26:28] | You’re needed at the front desk. | 你现在过来 就在前台 |
[26:40] | This gentleman needs to be escorted out of the office. | 这位先生需要被护送出办公楼 |
[26:44] | All right, pal, you got to go. | 没问题 伙计 你得走了 |
[26:47] | As I was explaining to this beautiful, | 正如我对这位美丽的 |
[26:50] | vivacious young lady here, | 活泼的小姐所说的 |
[26:53] | I’m not going anywhere until I see Mr. Trump. | 我哪也不会去 直到我见到特朗普先生 |
[26:55] | Well, that ain’t happening, so take a walk. | 别做梦了 所以赶紧的 |
[26:58] | I’d advise you to back the fuck up. | 我建议你滚回去 |
[27:01] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[27:02] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[27:10] | Either I see Donald Trump | 要么让我见到唐纳德·特朗普 |
[27:13] | or you going to the hospital with a lot of broken bones. | 要么你多处骨折地去医院 |
[27:16] | And I’d really hate to see that happen to anyone. | 我是真的不想这样的 |
[27:20] | Am I making myself perfectly clear now? | 现在我把话说得很清楚了吗 |
[27:24] | Please inform Mr. Trump I’m bringing someone up. | 请通知特朗普先生我要带人上去 |
[27:38] | Is the temperature to your liking? | 温度正合你意吗 |
[27:42] | I thought you might be a little thirsty. | 我想你也许有点口渴 |
[27:47] | I’m new at this. | 我头一次干种这事 |
[27:48] | Sorry to barge in like this, but it’s very important. | 抱歉这样子闯进来 但是有要事 |
[27:51] | What the hell happened to you? | 你他妈的怎么了 |
[27:52] | I told you the pool is for family use only. | 我告诉过你泳池是家庭专用 |
[27:54] | Now I’ve got to drain it again. | 现在我得再排空它 |
[27:56] | I heard he pissed in it. | 我听说 他在里面方便过 |
[27:57] | No offense, but I’d like to have a private conversation | 无意冒犯 不过我想来次私人谈话 |
[28:02] | with our next president of these United States. | 和我们的下一任美国总统 |
[28:06] | Do you want me to stay? | 你想让我待在这吗 |
[28:07] | You’re not here to assassinate me, are you? | 你不是来暗杀我的吧 是吧 |
[28:09] | Don, hell no. | 老唐 当然不是 |
[28:11] | I’m a huge fan. | 我可是你的超级粉丝 |
[28:14] | Okay. You can go. | 好吧 你可以走了 |
[28:15] | But if you hear any gunshots, | 不过一旦听到任何枪声 |
[28:16] | you call 911 and you rush right back in here. | 你就要打911 然后立马跑回来 |
[28:23] | So, who are you? What’s your story? | 所以 你是谁 介绍下自己 |
[28:26] | You look kind of familiar. | 你看着挺脸熟的 |
[28:28] | I’m here to help, Don. | 我是来这帮忙的 老唐 |
[28:30] | Help me how? | 怎么帮我 |
[28:31] | Help you become president of the good old US of A. | 助你当上 亲爱的美国 的总统 |
[28:35] | Make America great again. | 让美国再次伟大 |
[28:37] | You think I need your help? | 你觉得我需要帮助 |
[28:39] | Motherfucker, you definitely need some help. | 去他妈的 你绝对需要些帮助 |
[28:42] | So, what kind of help are you gonna give me? | 你要给我哪种帮助 |
[28:45] | Let’s just say I have the power to intervene | 这么说吧 我有别人做不到的 |
[28:47] | in situations like nobody else can. | 干预形势的能力 |
[28:50] | Is that a threat? | 那是个威胁吗 |
[28:52] | I have a very powerful personal attorney, Michael Cohen. | 我有个很厉害的私人律师 迈克尔·科恩 |
[28:55] | Maybe you’ve heard of him. | 你也许听说过他 |
[28:56] | Absolutely. | 绝对听说过 |
[28:57] | He’s an idiot. | 他就是个智障 |
[28:58] | You know, one day, Don, | 总有一天 老唐 |
[29:00] | he’s gonna get you in a shitload of trouble. | 他会给你带来一大堆麻烦的 |
[29:03] | What kind of trouble? | 哪种麻烦 |
[29:04] | He knows all your secrets. | 他知道你所有的秘密 |
[29:06] | I know, but I trust him with my life. | 我明白 不过我用生命担保 他可信 |
[29:08] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[29:09] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题 |
[29:11] | Forget Cohen. | 别管他了 |
[29:12] | Let’s talk about you. | 我们来说说你 |
[29:14] | Give me an example of the kind of things | 给我举个例子 你觉得 |
[29:15] | you think you can help me with. | 你能帮我做哪种事 |
[29:17] | Well, do you remember this amazing golf shot | 还记得那惊艳的高尔夫一击吗 |
[29:22] | you had playing golf with this little troll shit | 你和那个姓默多克的人类 |
[29:26] | of a human being with the last name Murdoch? | 小恶霸一起玩时打的 |
[29:29] | How’d you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[29:30] | That wasn’t your shot, Don. | 那可不是你打的 老唐 |
[29:32] | That was my shot. | 那是我打的 |
[29:34] | Or how about the motivational speaker | 还有那个喜欢飘在水上的 |
[29:38] | who likes to float above water | 励志演说家 |
[29:39] | and have wine on Sunday afternoons? | 及在周日下午喝白酒的那个家伙 |
[29:42] | That was me also. | 全都是我 |
[29:45] | That’s funny. What do you think, I’m stupid? | 真好笑 你咋想的 以为我傻吗 |
[29:47] | Don’t ask me that question. | 不要问我那种问题 |
[29:48] | I’m brutally honest, and the truth always hurts. | 我从不撒谎 真相总是伤人心 |
[29:51] | What are you? Psychic? | 你是干什么的 巫师 |
[29:53] | A magician? | 魔法师 |
[29:54] | Did you come from The Magic Castle? | 你来自魔术城堡吗 |
[29:55] | Let’s just say I have a unique | 这么说吧 我有一套你 |
[29:58] | set of skills that you need. | 需要的独特的技能 |
[30:01] | Skills, really? | 技能 真的 |
[30:02] | You know who you’re talking to? | 你知道你在跟谁说话吗 |
[30:04] | I’m like the Wizard of Oz. | 我就像奥兹国的巫师 |
[30:05] | All-knowing, all-powerful without the curtain. | 但是真的无所不知 无所不能 |
[30:09] | Excuse me, Dorothy. | 打扰一下 多萝西 |
[30:10] | It is precisely for those reasons | 正是你刚才说话如此 |
[30:13] | you so eloquently just stated | 有感染力的缘故 |
[30:15] | that nobody, and I mean absolutely nobody, | 才让你没人 几乎是没人 |
[30:19] | including your family, is gonna believe | 包括你的家庭 相信你有 |
[30:22] | you got a chance in hell of becoming the president. | 当上总统的机会 |
[30:26] | That’s it. You’re done. | 够了 你完了 |
[30:27] | Get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[30:28] | And what if I refuse? | 要是我拒绝呢 |
[30:30] | I’m gonna get my big, strong bodyguard in here. | 我要把我的大块头 结实的保安叫过来了 |
[30:32] | He’s gonna rough you up, throw you out on the street. | 他会胖揍你一顿 再把你扔到街上 |
[30:35] | I believe that he’s got track shoes on. | 我相信他早就换上球鞋 |
[30:37] | He’s gonna run like the bitch he is. | 就等着像条母狗一样跑掉 |
[30:41] | But fine. | 不过没事 |
[30:43] | Take my card. | 拿着我的名片 |
[30:46] | When that one brain cell of yours starts to register sound | 一旦你的脑细胞开始把这声音寄存 |
[30:51] | in that orange head of yours, | 到你大脑的橙色部分中 |
[30:54] | you’re gonna realize that you really, really need me. | 你就会意识到你真的 真的需要我 |
[30:59] | And at that moment, pick up the phone, call. | 然后从那刻起 拿起手机 拨号 |
[31:02] | I’ll be here in a flash. | 我会秒接 |
[31:04] | I could make you president of the United States. | 我能让你成为美国总统 |
[31:10] | I can guarantee it. | 我能保证 |
[31:13] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[31:16] | If I agree to do this, what do you want in return? | 要是我同意了 你想要什么回报 |
[31:23] | We’ll talk about that when the time comes. | 时机成熟时我们会谈到的 |
[31:27] | But in the meantime, | 不过同时 |
[31:29] | you’re gonna run into a bumpy next couple of weeks. | 你会在将来的两周遭遇坎坷 |
[31:35] | Will that be you too? | 是你给我带来的 |
[31:36] | Uh, no. | 不 |
[31:38] | It’s gonna be the media mostly. | 主要是媒体带来的 |
[31:42] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[31:50] | Pressure is mounting | 共和党的总统 |
[31:51] | on Republican presidential candidate | 候选人唐纳德·特朗普在公布 |
[31:54] | Donald Trump releases his tax returns. | 纳税申报表一事上承受极大压力 |
[31:56] | Even Republican members of Congress are now urging him | 甚至共和党议员们现在也在敦促他 |
[31:59] | to follow the long-held tradition | 遵守想要入主白宫的 |
[32:01] | among candidates seeking the White House. | 候选人之间的长期以来的传统 |
[32:03] | Last January on NBC’s “Meet The Press,” | 在最近一月的访谈节目”与媒体见面”上 |
[32:07] | Trump told host Chuck Todd | 特朗普告诉主持人托德 |
[32:09] | that he would be releasing his returns. | 他会公布他的申报表 |
[32:11] | Well, we’re working on that right now, Chuck. | 我们现在正在努力 恰克 |
[32:13] | I have very big returns, as you know | 我有数额巨大的申报表 如你所知 |
[32:15] | very big returns. | 数额巨大的申报表 |
[32:16] | Some of the biggest returns ever, | 有些是迄今为止最大的申报表 |
[32:18] | and I have everything all approved. | 并且我已经把一切都审批好了 |
[32:20] | Frankly, I have some of the most beautiful tax returns | 老实说 我有一些最最漂亮的纳税申报表 |
[32:23] | that anyone has ever seen. | 谁都没见过 |
[32:24] | They’re like works of art. | 它们就像艺术品 |
[32:26] | Now that Trump has officially declared that he’s running, | 现在特朗普正式宣布他要参与竞选 |
[32:29] | he’s changed his tune a little bit. | 他微微改变了他的论调 |
[32:31] | Joining me now is one of Donald Trump’s | 现在做客访谈的是唐纳德·特朗普的 |
[32:33] | biographers. | 传记作家之一 |
[32:34] | Tom, you know Donald Trump as well as anybody. | 汤姆 你和其他人一样了解唐纳德·特朗普 |
[32:38] | What do you make of his recent vagueness | 就他最近对于公开纳税申报表的 |
[32:40] | regarding releasing his tax returns? | 暧昧态度而言 你有什么要说的 |
[32:43] | Well, first of all, Anderson, | 首先 安德森 |
[32:45] | I do know him as well as anybody, | 我确实和其他人一样了解他 |
[32:47] | but I know him better than most people. | 不过我比大多数人都要了解他 |
[32:50] | So, let me just say this first. | 所以 我就先直说了 |
[32:52] | Pigs will fly before Donald Trump | 在唐纳德·特朗普公布他的申报表之前 |
[32:55] | releases his tax returns. | 猪都会飞起来 |
[32:56] | And why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[32:57] | Well, because then we’ll see how corrupt | 因为我们将看到 |
[32:59] | he’s been over these years. | 他这些年有多么堕落 |
[33:00] | And the American people will see | 并且美国人民会 |
[33:02] | that he goes to great lengths to avoid paying taxes. | 察觉他千方百计的逃税 |
[33:05] | Then why do you think he ever promised | 那么你怎么看待他曾 |
[33:06] | to release them in the first place? | 许诺过会第一时间公布它们 |
[33:07] | ‘Cause he’s a con artist. | 因为他是个行骗高手 |
[33:09] | And he knows that the people that support him are stupid. | 他还明白支持他的人都很蠢 |
[33:11] | So, they’ll buy his story that he’s avoiding | 所以他们会接受 |
[33:14] | releasing his tax returns | 他因为国税局的审计 |
[33:16] | because he’s under audit by the IRS, which is not true. | 而拒绝公布纳税申报表 这可不是真的 |
[33:21] | Just another Trump lie. | 不过是特朗普的又一个谎言罢了 |
[33:23] | Fake news. | 假消息 |
[33:24] | That’s what I’m gonna call it from now on. | 从现在起 我就要这么称呼它 |
[33:26] | Fake news. | 假消息 |
[33:27] | Why you call it fake news? | 为什么你要叫它假消息 |
[33:29] | You know it is real news. | 你知道它说的都是真的 |
[33:30] | You are just making excuses. | 你只是在找借口 |
[33:32] | Why don’t you just read your stupid magazine? | 为什么不去看看你那本愚蠢的杂志 |
[33:34] | Fine. | 行 |
[33:35] | I go to my room, and I go to sleep. | 我去我房间 然后睡觉 |
[33:37] | Wait a minute. Hold it. | 等等 别走 |
[33:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:40] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[33:46] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[33:49] | I am not in mood tonight. | 我今晚没心情 |
[33:51] | I have bad headache. | 我头疼得厉害 |
[33:52] | Headache? I just gave you $10,000. | 头疼 我才刚给你1万美金 |
[33:56] | Fine. | 行 |
[34:04] | You know, you’re no different than a hooker. | 现在你跟妓女没区别 |
[34:05] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[34:06] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[34:07] | No. | 不 |
[34:08] | Do you think I marry you because you are charming? | 你以为我嫁给你是因为你有魅力吗 |
[34:11] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[34:12] | – Smart? – Sure. | -因为你聪明吗 -是的 |
[34:13] | No. | 不 |
[34:14] | I marry you to become US citizen | 我嫁给你是为了成为美国公民 |
[34:17] | have easy life. | 过上轻松的生活 |
[34:19] | And if I am your prostitute, | 如果我是你的妓女 |
[34:20] | you are my John, and you only last one minute. | 那你就是我的嫖客 你只有一分钟 |
[34:23] | So now we have sex. | 所以现在 我们做吧 |
[34:31] | We have to do something | 关于纳税申报表 |
[34:32] | about this tax return thing. | 我们得做些什么 |
[34:35] | The tax thing? | 纳税的事 |
[34:36] | The press is killing me over this tax return issue. | 媒体在纳税问题上快要逼疯我了 |
[34:40] | It’s a big surprise, right? | 是个大惊喜 对吗 |
[34:42] | You want my advice? | 你想要我的建议 |
[34:43] | There needs to be a fire at your accountant’s offices. | 你的会计办公室要乱成一团了 |
[34:47] | We could do that? | 我们能把这件事解决吗 |
[34:49] | No doubt about it. | 当然了 |
[34:50] | Great. Then make it happen. | 好极了 那就去做吧 |
[34:51] | – How soon? – Whoa, wait a minute. | -要多久 -等一等 |
[34:53] | Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗 |
[34:54] | I was just kidding. | 我只是在开玩笑 |
[34:55] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[34:57] | We’ve got to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[34:57] | I’m not releasing my tax return. | 我不要公布我的纳税申报表 |
[35:00] | So just say that, just put an end to the speculation. | 那就直说吧 省得让他们继续瞎猜 |
[35:03] | Great idea. | 这主意棒极了 |
[35:04] | I mean, who really cares whether I pay my taxes, | 我交税或者没交税 |
[35:06] | whether I don’t, right? | 没人会真的在意的 对吧 |
[35:08] | What would you do if you were me? | 如果你是我 你会怎么做 |
[35:10] | Honestly, I’d drop out of the race. | 坦白说 我会退出竞选 |
[35:13] | I think you were out of your fucking mind | 我觉得你他妈就是疯了 |
[35:15] | to ever announce in the first place | 才会在一开始就宣布 |
[35:16] | that you were running for president. | 你要竞选总统 |
[35:17] | Corey? | 科里呢 |
[35:20] | I’d drop out. | 我也会退选 |
[35:22] | Really? That’s the big advice I pay you for? | 真的吗 我雇你来就只有这种建议吗 |
[35:25] | It’s the best I got. | 这是我最好的建议了 |
[35:29] | Sorry, boss. | 对不起 老板 |
[35:37] | I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, | 我足够优秀 我足够聪明 |
[35:39] | and doggone it, people like me. | 该死的 人们喜欢我 |
[35:41] | I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, | 我足够优秀 我足够聪明 |
[35:43] | and doggone it, people like me. | 该死的 人们喜欢我 |
[35:45] | I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, | 我足够优秀 我足够聪明 |
[35:47] | and doggone it, people like me. | 该死的 人们喜欢我 |
[35:49] | I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, | 我足够优秀 我足够聪明 |
[35:51] | and doggone it, people like me. | 该死的 人们喜欢我 |
[35:53] | I will not drop out of the race. | 我不会退出竞选 |
[35:54] | I will not release my tax returns. | 我不会公布我的纳税申报表 |
[35:56] | I’m a winner, not a quitter. | 我是胜利者 不是放弃者 |
[36:02] | Are you in there? | 你在里面吗 |
[36:05] | No, I’m not in there, you dumb fuck. | 不 我不在里面 你个蠢货 |
[36:07] | This guy is fucking delusional. | 这人他妈的有妄想症吧 |
[36:08] | What are you gonna do now, boss? | 你现在打算怎么办 老大 |
[36:11] | What I’m really good at. | 我真正擅长的事呢 |
[36:14] | Turning up the heat. | 就是煽动情绪 |
[36:17] | Dad, you gotta see this. | 爸爸 你得看看这个 |
[36:18] | Oh, I love Forbes. | 我喜欢福布斯 |
[36:20] | They love me. | 他们也都喜欢我 |
[36:20] | Is it good? | 是好消息吗 |
[36:22] | Bad, Dad. | 是坏消息 爸爸 |
[36:23] | Very, very bad. | 相当 相当地坏 |
[36:25] | Is it the tax thing again? | 又是纳税的事吗 |
[36:27] | Worse. | 比那还糟 |
[36:28] | It’s about our foundations. | 关于我们基金会的 |
[36:30] | What’s the headline? | 标题是什么 |
[36:33] | How Donald Trump shifted kids’ cancer charity money | 唐纳德·特朗普是如何将儿童癌症 |
[36:36] | into his business. | 慈善资金转移到自己事业中的 |
[36:37] | So, what does the article say? | 那 这篇文章说了什么 |
[36:39] | It talks about St. Jude’s Hospital golf course tournament | 它说的是圣裘德医院的高尔夫球场锦标赛 |
[36:42] | and how my foundation funneled all of the money | 以及我的基金会是如何 |
[36:45] | back to The Trump Organization. | 把钱回流到特朗普集团的 |
[36:47] | Read me the worst part. | 把最糟的部分念给我听 |
[36:50] | All of this seems to defy federal tax rules | 所有这些似乎都在藐视联邦税收规定 |
[36:53] | and state laws that ban | 以及州法的禁止事项 |
[36:54] | self-dealing and misleading donors. | 包括自我交易和误导捐赠者 |
[36:57] | Is that it? | 这就是最糟的地方吗 |
[36:58] | It gets worse. | 还有 更糟的 |
[37:02] | “The person who specifically commanded | “其背后操纵者是 |
[37:04] | that the for-profit Trump Organization | 以营利为目的的特朗普集团的人 |
[37:06] | start billing hundreds of thousands of dollars for the use | 开始以使用威彻斯特郡的特朗普国家 |
[37:09] | of Trump National Golf Club in Westchester County | 高尔夫俱乐部为理由 收取非营利组织 |
[37:12] | to the nonprofit Eric Trump Foundation, | 埃里克·特朗普基金会数十万美元的费用 |
[37:15] | according to two people directly involved, | 根据两位知情人士透露 |
[37:17] | was none other than current | 这个背后人物正是现在的 |
[37:18] | Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.” | 共和党总统候选人唐纳德·特朗普” |
[37:21] | That’s definitely the worst part, right? | 这肯定是最糟的部分了 对吧 |
[37:25] | Let me read this. | 我给你读一下这个 |
[37:27] | “This maneuver would appear to have more in common | “这种洗钱做法更像是 |
[37:30] | with a drug cartel’s money-laundering operation | 贩毒集团的洗钱手段 |
[37:33] | than a charity’s best-practices textbook.” | 而不像是慈善机构传统的操作方式” |
[37:37] | Forbes said that? | 福布斯这么写的吗 |
[37:38] | What the hell are you going to do? | 你还能做什么去反击 |
[37:41] | What I always do. | 做我总是在做的事 |
[37:51] | Now has anyone ever met a Mexican they can trust? | 有人见过可以信任的墨西哥人吗 |
[37:54] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得没有 |
[37:56] | That’s why they wear these hats. | 这就是他们戴帽子的理由 |
[37:58] | They can hide your wallet in here, | 他们可以偷了你的钱包再藏在帽子里 |
[37:59] | your jewelry, pretty much anything. | 甚至是你的珠宝 什么都可以 |
[38:02] | They’re dope fiends. | 他们都是瘾君子 |
[38:03] | You really can’t blame them for being thieves. | 你们真的不能怪他们偷东西 |
[38:06] | 女人们 请支持特朗普 | |
[38:13] | Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump | 共和党总统候选人唐纳德·特朗普 |
[38:15] | went on an epic anti-Mexican rant | 在今晚德州的一场竞选集会上 |
[38:18] | at a campaign rally in Texas tonight. | 进行了一场史诗般的反墨西哥演讲 |
[38:19] | Again, calling Mexicans rapists and murderers | 又一次地 戴着宽边帽 穿着披肩 |
[38:23] | while wearing a sombrero and serape. | 把墨西哥人称为强奸犯和杀人犯 |
[38:24] | This recent controversy has silenced, at least for now, | 最近关于埃里克·特朗普基金会暗箱操作 |
[38:28] | reports of fraud at The Eric Trump Foundation | 和特朗普集团洗钱的争议 |
[38:31] | and money laundering at The Trump Organization. | 暂时 至少现在是平息了 |
[38:33] | Am I a genius or what? | 我真是个天才不是吗 |
[38:35] | Attention diverted, mission accomplished. | 分散民众注意 目标达成 |
[38:39] | May I get you something to drink, Mr. Trump? | 您想喝点什么吗 特朗普先生 |
[38:41] | Not right now, Susan. Thank you. | 现在不用 谢谢你 苏珊 |
[38:42] | Whatever you’d like, sir. | 需要时随叫随到 先生 |
[38:46] | Recent reports from Mexico | 近期墨西哥的报道透露 |
[38:47] | reveal that Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto | 墨西哥总统恩里克·佩纳·涅托 |
[38:50] | was so outraged by Trump’s comments | 对特朗普的发言感到极度愤怒 |
[38:53] | that he had to be sedated by his personal physician. | 以至于必须注射镇静剂才能平静下来 |
[40:04] | Fucking genius. | 真他妈的是天才 |
[40:05] | I mean, who knew he’s a real master of distraction? | 谁能想到他是分散注意力的真正的大师 |
[40:09] | Maybe he doesn’t need me after all. | 说不定他本来也不需要我帮忙 |
[40:11] | Oh, he needs you, boss. | 老大 他需要你 |
[40:13] | You just gotta turn up the heat, and he’ll crack. | 你只需要煽动情绪 然后他就会爆发的 |
[40:20] | I miss you so much. | 我想死你了 |
[40:22] | If only you were here now, things would be so different. | 如果你在这 事情肯定不一样 |
[40:26] | Uh, give me a minute. | 等我一下 |
[40:30] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[40:34] | What the hell do you two want? | 你们俩他妈的来干啥 |
[40:36] | Turn on the TV. | 打开电视 |
[40:37] | CSN | CSN频道 |
[40:39] | What is it this time? | 这回又出了什么事 |
[40:41] | Just do it. | 打开就知道了 |
[40:44] | The federal judge overseeing | 负责监督一场集体欺诈诉讼案的联邦法官 |
[40:46] | the ongoing class-action fraud lawsuit | 今日启封了一份经过宣誓的证言 |
[40:48] | against the now-defunct Trump University has unsealed | 该案件被告为现已停业的特朗普大学 |
[40:51] | the sworn testimony of a former salesman | 证人为房地产教育企业的 |
[40:53] | for the real estate educational venture. | 一名前销售员 |
[40:55] | And his testimony is devastating. | 他的证词是毁灭性的 |
[40:58] | Ronald Schnackenberg testified that, quote, | 罗纳德·施纳肯伯格的证言如下 |
[41:00] | While Trump University claimed | 虽然特朗普大学声称 |
[41:01] | it wanted to help consumers make money in real estate, | 它想帮助客户真正的在房地产行业中赚钱 |
[41:04] | in fact, Trump University was only interested | 事实上 特朗普大学只想 |
[41:07] | in selling every person | 尽可能地卖给每个人 |
[41:08] | the most expensive seminars they possibly could. | 最昂贵的研讨会 |
[41:11] | The affidavit concludes, quote, | 宣誓书内容总结如下 |
[41:12] | Based upon my personal experience and employment, | 基于我的个人经验和工作经验 |
[41:15] | I believe that Trump University was a fraudulent scheme, | 我认为特朗普大学是个骗局 |
[41:18] | and that it preyed upon the elderly and uneducated | 其目标主要为老年人和未受教育者 |
[41:21] | to separate them from their money, end quote. | 从他们手中骗取钱财 完毕 |
[41:24] | As you might recall, based upon previous court filings, | 你们可能还记得 按照以前法庭文件规定 |
[41:27] | despite Trump University’s claim | 尽管特朗普大学声称 |
[41:28] | that it offered graduate programs, postgraduate programs, | 他提供本科生课程 研究生课程 |
[41:31] | and even doctoral programs, it wasn’t a university at all. | 甚至是博士课程 他并算不上是一所大学 |
[41:35] | – Really? – It was simply | -别搞我啊 -它仅仅 |
[41:36] | a private company that claimed | 是一家声称售卖 |
[41:38] | to be selling Trump’s secrets to real estate success. | 特朗普在房地产行业成功秘笈的私人公司 |
[41:41] | And of course, long before the fraudulent lawsuit was filed, | 当然了 早在欺诈诉讼提起之前 |
[41:45] | many people were asking, | 很多人就在问 |
[41:46] | Who would want the real estate secrets of a man | 什么人会想要一个破产至少五次的人 |
[41:49] | who had gone bankrupt at least five times? | 在房地产行业经营的秘笈呢 |
[41:52] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[41:53] | Other observers are asking | 其他观察人士也在问 |
[41:54] | whether the growing Trump University scandal | 影响不断扩大的特朗普大学丑闻 |
[41:56] | will be the thing that ends Trump’s candidacy | 是否会是终结特朗普竞选的最后一根稻草 |
[41:59] | before it even gets going. | 即使他的竞选还没开始 |
[42:00] | And of course, the irony of this news today is that | 不过呢 今天的新闻最讽刺的是 |
[42:03] | the judge in the case, US District Judge Gonzalo Curiel, | 负责这起案件的法官 冈萨罗·库里尔 |
[42:06] | is a Mexican American. | 是墨西哥裔美国人 |
[42:08] | We all know judges are supposed to be impartial, | 我们都知道法官应该是公正的 |
[42:10] | but after Trump’s sombrero-clad tirade | 但在昨晚特朗普穿着墨西哥传统服饰 |
[42:11] | against the Mexicans last night, who knows? | 发表反墨西哥的长篇大论后 谁知道呢 |
[42:14] | Maybe this is revenge. | 这也许是一场复仇 |
[42:16] | That liberal left-wing bitch. | 那个自由派的左翼贱人 |
[42:18] | Now, there was a time I would have banged her, | 好吧 有一阵子我真想揍她 |
[42:20] | maybe set her up in a condo and nail her on a regular basis, | 或者把她锁在公寓里定期给她上钉子 |
[42:23] | she’s got nice tits for a broad her age, | 她这个年纪还有这么好的胸真不容易 |
[42:25] | but now she’s just a disgrace. | 但现在她就是个耻辱 |
[42:27] | I wouldn’t touch her with Anderson Cooper’s dick. | 我都不想用安德森·库珀的老二碰她 |
[42:29] | Dad, you need to do something. | 爸爸 你得做点什么 |
[42:32] | The bad news, day after day, is killing us. | 日复一日的坏消息要把我们逼死了 |
[42:35] | And it’s not just your candidacy. | 不仅仅是你的候选资格 |
[42:37] | This whole thing is gonna start doing damage | 所有的一切都在打击 |
[42:39] | to the Trump brand, to our business. | 特朗普集团 打击我们的事业 |
[42:42] | So, if you’re such a genius, what do you have in mind? | 你这么能说 你有什么主意吗 |
[42:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:46] | And it might already be too late, | 现在可能已经太迟了 |
[42:49] | but you’ve got to do something. | 但你总得做点什么 |
[42:52] | No shit, Sherlock. | 废话少说 夏洛克 |
[42:55] | Bingo. | 完美 |
[42:56] | It’s time to go. | 是时候出发了 |
[43:05] | How the hell did you get in here? | 你到底是怎么进来的 |
[43:07] | How the hell do you think, Don? | 你猜啊 老唐 |
[43:09] | You flew? | 飞进来的吗 |
[43:09] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[43:10] | People don’t fly. | 人不会飞 |
[43:11] | People don’t fly. | 人确实不会飞 |
[43:14] | Get the hell out of here. | 给我滚出去 |
[43:15] | That’s just not gonna happen, Don. | 那是不可能的 老唐 |
[43:17] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[43:18] | You’re my dog. | 你是我的忠实的走狗 |
[43:19] | Keith, get in here. | 基斯 进来一下 |
[43:25] | What the hell are you waiting for? | 你他妈在等什么呢 |
[43:26] | Get his ass out of here. | 把他弄出去 |
[43:27] | He’s trespassing. | 他非法侵入了 |
[43:36] | Uh, is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[43:37] | He’s just counting sheep right now. | 他现在正在数羊 |
[43:39] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[43:40] | Now, sit down. | 现在 坐下吧 |
[43:42] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[43:43] | Pay attention. | 注意 |
[43:44] | Nobody talks to me that way. | 没人能这么跟我说话 |
[43:46] | Everybody talks to you that way, Don. | 每个人都这么跟你说话 老唐 |
[43:48] | You’re just too narcissistic to hear ’em. | 你只是太自恋了 听不见他们的声音 |
[43:51] | Do you know why I’m here? | 你知道我为什么来吗 |
[43:52] | Because you can fly? | 因为你会飞 |
[43:54] | No, because you need me more | 不 因为你比上次见我的时候 |
[43:55] | than you did the last time I was here. | 更需要我了 |
[43:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[44:01] | It was just a matter of time | 现在只是时间问题 |
[44:02] | before your dream of getting back at President Obama | 在你梦想的总统午宴上 |
[44:05] | for clowning the shit out of you | 报复奥巴马总统 |
[44:07] | at that presidential luncheon. | 对你的捉弄之前 |
[44:09] | It’s all over. | 那时一切就结束了 |
[44:10] | You know, he was really good. | 其实他真挺不错的 |
[44:12] | I mean, it was funny. | 我是说 这很滑稽 |
[44:14] | Talked about your hair and how orange you were, and- | 谈论你的头发以及你皮肤的迷之橘色 |
[44:17] | I’m pretty tough. | 我坚不可摧 |
[44:19] | Nobody’s tough enough to go through | 没人能坚强到可以抵抗 |
[44:20] | the Normandy storm bombing that you do every single day. | 诺曼底大风暴的成日轰炸 |
[44:24] | You obviously don’t know much about me. | 那你显然是不了解我 |
[44:27] | I’ve been dealing with shit storms | 我自小在陆军军官学校 |
[44:28] | since I was a kid in the Military Academy. | 大风大浪我经历得多了 |
[44:30] | I thought you had bone spurs | 我还以为你用一大笔钱贿赂了医生 |
[44:32] | and paid a doctor a shitload of money | 谎称自己患有骨刺 |
[44:34] | to get you out of the military. | 以此来逃避服役 |
[44:36] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[44:38] | I can take your powers of bullshitting, Don, | 老唐 我可以让你这种胡扯的本事 |
[44:40] | to a whole new level. | 更上一层楼 |
[44:43] | So, show me. Do something. | 那就让我看看 你有什么本事 |
[44:45] | – A little experiment, huh? – A little experiment. | -让我们做个小实验 – 小实验 |
[44:47] | I don’t do experiments. | 我通常不做实验 |
[44:49] | You’re either in, or you’re out. | 就说你来不来吧 |
[44:50] | You know, no one gonna negotiates me, right? | 你知道没人能和我谈判的 |
[44:52] | You’re correct. You wrote the book on negotiation. | 没错 你还写了本关于谈判的书 |
[44:55] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[44:56] | So, are you in, or are you out? | 所以你到底加不加入 |
[44:59] | – In. – Good. | -我加入 -很好 |
[45:00] | Okay, listen. | 好了 听着 |
[45:02] | This morning, there was a court hearing in Miami. | 今早 迈阿密会有一场庭审 |
[45:04] | One of my painting contractors is suing me for nonpayment | 有个涂料承包商起诉我 |
[45:07] | for some job he did at the Trump Hotel. | 拖欠他在特朗普酒店的款子 |
[45:09] | I need you to fix it for me, is that possible? | 我需要你帮我搞定这事儿 行吗 |
[45:12] | Done. | 包在我身上 |
[45:13] | How long will it take? | 要花多久 |
[45:14] | Watch the TV tonight. | 今晚电视见分晓吧 |
[45:16] | That soon? | 这么快的吗 |
[45:17] | I don’t waste people’s time, especially mine. | 我从不浪费时间 尤其是自己的时间 |
[45:19] | So how much is this gonna cost me? | 所以 这要多少钱来搞定 |
[45:21] | Not a dime. It’s on the house. | 一分钱不花 完全免费 |
[45:23] | This one’s on me. | 这次算我的 |
[45:25] | Oh, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[45:27] | You want my soul. | 你想要我的灵魂 |
[45:29] | Soul. | 灵魂 |
[45:31] | Don’t worry about that. | 别担心那个 |
[45:32] | We’ll get to that when the time comes, Don. | 时机到了再说 |
[45:35] | You’re not getting my soul. That’s a deal-breaker. | 你不要我的灵魂 这生意还怎么做 |
[45:37] | I don’t even know if I have a soul, | 我都不知道我自己有没有灵魂 |
[45:39] | but if I do, you’re not getting it. | 即便我有 也不会给你 |
[45:41] | You have a soul. | 你有的 |
[45:42] | It just hasn’t been operational for quite a while. | 只是许久不用罢了 |
[45:44] | You’re still not getting it. | 那你也得不到 |
[45:45] | Fine. We’ll take it slow and easy. | 好吧 我们慢慢来 |
[45:50] | My eyes worked a whole hell of a lot better | 我第一次看这本书的时候 |
[45:53] | when I was first cast down. | 眼睛比现在好使多了 |
[45:55] | The centuries, they pass so fast. | 光阴如梭啊 |
[45:58] | Congratulations, boss. | 祝贺你 老大 |
[46:00] | Here’s to you and mayhem. | 向你和即将到来的骚乱致敬 |
[46:03] | A toast. | 干杯 |
[46:05] | A toast to my minions. | 敬我的杂碎们 |
[46:07] | Job well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[46:10] | Drink up, celebrate. | 干了它 咱们来庆祝 |
[46:12] | Get drunk. You deserve it. | 一醉方休 这是你们应得的 |
[46:17] | Just like Trump, I don’t drink. | 和特朗普一样 我不喝酒 |
[46:22] | Now, who’s got the weed? | 谁有大麻 |
[46:26] | Roll it up. | 给我来一根 |
[46:29] | In other news, a Miami painting contractor, | 下面我们来看看其他新闻 |
[46:32] | who had just won a 120,000-dollar judgment | 迈阿密涂料商人在特朗普 |
[46:35] | against Donald Trump for work done at his local golf resort, | 拖欠其高尔夫球场油漆费一案中胜诉 |
[46:39] | was struck and killed by a speeding car | 并获120,000美元赔偿 |
[46:41] | this afternoon outside his office, | 今日下午于办公室外惨遭车祸身亡 |
[46:43] | just hours after his court victory | 这一惨案 |
[46:45] | against the Republican presidential candidate. | 仅发生在庭审后数小时 |
[46:52] | We have some breaking news | 下面是几则突发新闻 |
[46:53] | that I think is going to shock a lot of people. | 简直让人大跌眼镜 |
[46:55] | For the first time since announcing | 自特朗普一个月前 |
[46:57] | his candidacy just a month ago, | 宣布参选总统以来 |
[46:59] | Donald Trump now leads the entire Republican field | 其支持率首次领先于 |
[47:02] | of presidential candidates. | 众共和党总统候选人 |
[47:04] | That’s according to a new poll out tonight | 这一数据来自今日美国和萨福克大学 |
[47:06] | from USA Today and Suffolk University. | 今晚新鲜出炉的投票结果 |
[47:13] | What do you say now? | 你现在怎么看 |
[47:15] | I’m the front runner for the Republican nomination | 我现在可是在共和党总统候选人 |
[47:18] | for president of the United States. | 处于领先位置啊 |
[47:20] | I don’t even know what to say. | 我无话可说 |
[47:22] | Of course you don’t, idiot. | 你当然无话可说 白痴 |
[47:23] | Shut up and drink your water. | 闭嘴喝水就行了 |
[47:25] | I think is great. | 我觉得不错 |
[47:26] | Maybe we can go shopping for celebrate? | 也许我们可以去购物来庆祝 |
[47:28] | There’s nothing more you need. | 你啥都不缺 |
[47:30] | You can take me shopping. | 你可以带我去购物啊 |
[47:31] | There’s lots of things I need. | 我有很多要买的 |
[47:33] | Of course, pumpkin. | 当然可以 亲爱的 |
[47:34] | Whatever you want. | 任你挑选 |
[47:35] | This is gonna be great for business. | 这对我们的生意大有好处 |
[47:38] | The Trump brand will be hotter than ever. | 特朗普家族的品牌将热度大增 |
[47:40] | Everyone will want in on our deals. | 所有人都想跟我们合作 |
[47:43] | Did you hear that, Eric? | 听到没 埃里克 |
[47:44] | He’s the smart one. | 他多聪明 |
[47:45] | He’s got the big ideas. | 他能想出好点子 |
[47:47] | He gets it. | 他能明白个中道理 |
[47:49] | Can you rename the White House, | 您能给白宫重新命名吗 |
[47:51] | the “Trump White House” and put a logo on it? | 改成”特朗普白宫” 再弄个标志挂上 |
[47:54] | That’s not bad. | 这不错 |
[47:55] | I kinda like it. | 我挺喜欢 |
[47:57] | Good idea, Eric. | 好主意 埃里克 |
[47:59] | See, everybody, once in a while, | 大家看到没 |
[48:00] | he comes up with a bright idea. | 他偶尔也能想出好点子 |
[48:02] | Makes me think he’s not really a retard. | 让我觉得他也不完全是个弱智 |
[48:04] | No, I think he’s retarded. | 不 我觉得他就是个弱智 |
[48:08] | So what do you think now, Rupert? | 鲁珀特 现在你怎么看 |
[48:10] | Still think Trump as president is funny? | 还觉得我当总统很滑稽吗 |
[48:12] | Yeah. It’s even funnier than the last time you said it. | 没错 比你上次说更好笑了 |
[48:16] | Piece of shit. | 去死吧你 |
[48:18] | Now, I think that the joke is on | 我觉得 你这个玩笑已经 |
[48:19] | the country and the world. | 开到整个国家和全世界去了 |
[48:20] | You know what, Michael? | 你知道吗 迈克尔 |
[48:22] | I think you need some of that growth hormone stuff. | 我觉得你需要一些生长激素 |
[48:24] | Then, maybe you’ll be tall enough to run for president. | 这样也许你就能长高到足以竞选总统了 |
[48:26] | In the meantime, you can just be jealous. | 现在 你就是羡慕嫉妒恨 |
[48:31] | What a jerk. | 真是个混蛋 |
[48:33] | God. | 老天爷 |
[48:39] | Well, surprise, surprise. | 真没想到啊 |
[48:41] | So what should I call you? | 我该怎么称呼你 |
[48:43] | I’ve had many names over the centuries. | 这几百年来我有太多名字了 |
[48:46] | Luther will do. | 叫我路德就好 |
[48:47] | You’re doing a great job, Luther. | 干得不错 路德 |
[48:49] | Great job. | 漂亮极了 |
[48:50] | I just made an amazing deal. | 我刚刚谈成一笔超棒的交易 |
[48:52] | Smart deal. | 划算极了 |
[48:54] | You want some chicken? | 来点炸鸡 |
[48:55] | No gmos. | 我不吃转基因食品 |
[48:56] | Look, Donnie, I just dropped in to say | 听着 老唐 我只是顺路来告诉你一声 |
[48:58] | it’s time to step up your game. | 是时候该给这场游戏升级了 |
[49:01] | You’re a master of distraction. | 你能让所有人抓狂 |
[49:02] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过你这样的人 |
[49:04] | You could fuck up, and people think | 你干蠢事一流 人们觉得你的所作所为 |
[49:06] | it’s the biggest fuck up ever, | 简直是史上最大的笑话 |
[49:08] | and you’ve got one bigger | 然后你又想出个更蠢的梗 |
[49:09] | and loaded up for the next day. | 作为第二天的推特素材 |
[49:11] | Distraction after distraction | 你的蠢话让人招架不住 |
[49:13] | till everybody’s just fucked. | 直到所有人习以为常 |
[49:15] | I love it. | 我可太爱了 |
[49:16] | We got to press the envelope even further, | 我们必须挑战极限 |
[49:19] | build the momentum. | 再加把劲 |
[49:20] | I can do momentum. | 这我能行 |
[49:22] | So this “press the envelope” thing, any ideas? | 所以怎么个”极限挑战”法 |
[49:26] | How about flaming the fire with old John McCain? | 在老约翰·麦凯恩身上做文章如何 |
[49:30] | Now, that would be fun. | 这会很有趣 |
[49:31] | That would be fun. | 确实有趣 |
[49:33] | I can do fun. | 我会来事儿 |
[49:34] | Do it. | 看你的 |
[49:37] | Mr. Trump, we’ve polled our readers. | 特朗普先生 经过我们的读者调查 |
[49:40] | And this is the number one question they’d like to know: | 评选出了一个他们最想问的问题 |
[49:42] | You’re famous for applause lines. | 您金句频出 |
[49:44] | And people do love that. | 深受人们喜爱 |
[49:46] | But referring to Mexicans as “rapists”? | 但您为何称墨西哥人为”强奸犯” |
[49:49] | Referring to John McCain, a war hero, | 还称咱们被俘五年半后 |
[49:52] | five and a half years as a POW, and you call him a “dummy”? | 归来的战争英雄 约翰·麦凯恩为”蠢货” |
[49:56] | Is that appropriate | 你认为这些言论 |
[49:57] | if you’re running for president? | 对一个要竞选总统的人来说合适吗 |
[49:59] | You have to let me speak | 你得让我说几句吧 |
[50:00] | because you’re interrupting me all the time, okay? | 你不能一直打断我 好吗 |
[50:02] | Let’s take John McCain. | 我们来谈谈约翰·麦凯恩 |
[50:04] | I’m in Phoenix. | 我在凤凰城 |
[50:05] | We have a rally that’s going to have 500 people | 我们在比特摩尔酒店有个集会 |
[50:07] | at The Biltmore Hotel. | 大概有500人到场 |
[50:09] | We get a call from the hotel that it’s mayhem, | 我们接到酒店打来的电话 说发生了混乱 |
[50:12] | thousands and thousands of people are showing up | 有成千上万的人 |
[50:14] | three or four days early. | 早了三四天到场 |
[50:15] | So we move it to the convention center. | 所以我们把集会改到了会议中心 |
[50:17] | We have 15,000 people, the biggest crowd ever. | 到场的有15,000人 有史以来最多的 |
[50:21] | Bigger than Bernie Sanders. | 比伯尼·桑德斯的场面更大 |
[50:23] | And the people who show up at the event are incredible people | 到场的都是了不起的人 |
[50:27] | that were wonderful great Americans. | 是出色的美国公民 |
[50:28] | I will tell you, John McCain goes, | 我告诉你 约翰·麦凯恩说 |
[50:31] | “Oh, boy, Trump makes my life difficult.” | 天呐 特朗普让我很不好过 |
[50:33] | He had 15,000 crazies show up. | 有15,000个疯子参加他的集会 |
[50:36] | Crazies. | 疯子 |
[50:37] | He called you all crazies. | 他叫你们所有人疯子 |
[50:39] | I said, “They aren’t crazies. | 我说 他们不是疯子 |
[50:40] | “They are all great Americans.” | 他们都是伟大的美国人 |
[50:43] | He insulted everyone in that room. | 他侮辱了那间屋子里的每一个人 |
[50:45] | So I said, “Somebody should run against John McCain,” | 所以我说 总有人要来反对约翰·麦凯恩吧 |
[50:48] | who’s been, in my opinion, not so hot. | 他在我心里并没那么伟大 |
[50:51] | He ran for president against a black guy from Kenya. | 他竞选总统却歧视肯尼亚黑人 |
[50:53] | Somebody who wasn’t even a real American. | 他不是个真正的美国人 |
[50:55] | Somebody who’s illegal as a candidate, and he lost. | 他是个不合法的候选人 也因此落败 |
[50:58] | So I didn’t like him as much after that | 自从那以后我就不太喜欢他 |
[51:00] | because everyone knows I don’t like losers. | 每个人都知道我对失败者没什么好感 |
[51:03] | But he’s a war hero. | 但他是个战争英雄 |
[51:04] | He was a war hero because he was captured. | 被俘才成为的战争英雄 |
[51:09] | We’re just a few hours into a breaking political story | 让我们来看一起刚刚发生的重磅政治事件 |
[51:11] | with major implications for 2016. | 这可谓是2016年的年度新闻 |
[51:14] | At a conference of religious conservatives today in Iowa, | 今日于艾奥瓦州举行的一场宗教保守派会议上 |
[51:17] | Donald Trump said Senator John McCain is not a war hero. | 特朗普称约翰·麦凯恩不算是战争英雄 |
[51:23] | The firestorm has been nearly instant, and it is intense. | 两人之间的战火一触即发 来势汹汹 |
[51:27] | Our man on the ground is live in Ames, Iowa, | 我们身在埃姆斯市 艾奥瓦州的记者采访了 |
[51:30] | with reactions from other 2016 candidates, | 今年其他的候选人以及 |
[51:32] | and also the prospective voters behind him. | 几位选民 于现场为您发回报道 |
[51:35] | A defiant Donald Trump says | 顽固不化的特朗普说 |
[51:37] | he will not apologize for his remarks | 他不会为自己关于参议员约翰·麦凯恩 |
[51:39] | about Senator John McCain’s military service. | 服役被俘的言论道歉 |
[51:43] | Trump suggested he admires veterans | 特朗普还表示自己敬佩老兵 |
[51:45] | who were not captured, over POWs, particularly John McCain. | 而不是像麦凯恩这样的战俘 |
[51:50] | He was a war hero because he was captured. | 他成为战争英雄是因为他被俘过 |
[51:53] | Former Florida Governor, Jeb Bush, tweeted, | 前佛罗里达州长杰布·布什发推特说 |
[51:56] | “Enough with the slanderous attacks.” | “我们受够了这些诽谤性的攻击” |
[51:59] | “Senator John McCain and all our veterans, | “约翰·麦凯恩参议员和我们所有的老兵 |
[52:02] | particularly POWs, | 尤其是战俘” |
[52:04] | “have earned our respect and admiration.” | “都赢得了我们的尊重和佩服” |
[52:06] | Do you believe this? | 你能相信吗 |
[52:08] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[52:09] | South Carolina Senator | 南卡罗来纳州参议员 |
[52:11] | Lindsey Graham tweeted, | 林赛·格雷厄姆在推特上称 |
[52:12] | “If there was ever any doubt | “如果对他不应该成为共和党候选人 |
[52:14] | that he should not be GOP standard bearer, | 有任何疑问的话 |
[52:18] | his growing mountain of stupid statements | 那么随着他越来越多的愚蠢言论 |
[52:20] | should end all doubt.” | 应该能把这些疑问消除” |
[52:23] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[52:29] | Cox News. | 科西新闻 |
[52:30] | Ah, I love this network. | 我爱这个新闻网 |
[52:32] | It’s always full of shit. | 它总是狗屎连篇 |
[52:34] | I love this. I love this, man. | 我爱这个 我爱这个 |
[52:35] | Man, he’s the king of mayhem. | 他是混乱之王 |
[52:37] | You think shit like that’ll get him elected? | 你觉得像这样的一坨屎会让他当选 |
[52:40] | He definitely needs to clean up his act. | 他绝对需要改正他的行为 |
[52:42] | But once he’s elected, he’s a dream come true. | 一旦他当选 他就梦想成真了 |
[52:45] | I mean, my favorite part | 美国历史上我最喜欢的部分 |
[52:46] | of American history was the Great Depression. | 就是大萧条 |
[52:49] | But when this guy Trump gets in the White House, | 但是当这个叫特朗普的家伙入主白宫 |
[52:52] | ah, he could bring down society as we know it. | 他就能如我们所愿的败坏整个社会 |
[52:59] | I mean, all he really needs is just a little… coaching. | 他只需一点点的帮衬 |
[53:18] | Got a lot of nerve showing your face around here. | 你还敢出现在这 |
[53:21] | Why’s that? | 为什么不敢 |
[53:21] | You gave me lousy advice. | 你的”好”注意呀 |
[53:23] | What are you trying to do? Sabotage me? | 你究竟想干什么 想毁了我吗 |
[53:25] | The McCain thing. | 因为麦凯恩的事情 |
[53:26] | Good guess. | 没错 |
[53:27] | I told you to put a little flame to a fire, | 我叫你煽风点火 |
[53:29] | not set the whole fucking country ablaze. | 不是让你火上浇油 |
[53:31] | Well, next time you give me some advice, | 下次你给我建议的时候 |
[53:33] | be a little more clear. | 最好说清楚一点 |
[53:34] | I’ll give you that. | 我会的 |
[53:36] | You’re making a big mistake | 如果你跟特朗普乱来的话 |
[53:37] | if you’re gonna mess with Trump. | 你就是在犯一个大错误 |
[53:38] | Nobody messes with Trump. | 没有人可以跟特朗普乱来 |
[53:39] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[53:45] | Don’t ever forget who’s in charge | 永远不要忘了这个过程中 |
[53:47] | of this little production. | 是谁说了算 |
[53:49] | No offense, but you’re the biggest fuck up | 无意冒犯 |
[53:52] | I’ve ever come across. | 但你的确是我遇到过最糟糕的混蛋 |
[53:54] | How’d you ever become rich? | 你是怎么变得富有的 |
[53:56] | Oh, yeah, your daddy made you rich. | 对了 你有个有钱的老爹 |
[53:59] | You’re daddy’s little rich, snotty nose brat. | 你就是个吃老本的 乳臭未干的混账 |
[54:01] | How dare you talk… | 你敢这样说 |
[54:01] | Shut up and listen. | 闭嘴听着 |
[54:03] | If you’re serious about becoming president of the United States, | 如果你真的想成为美国总统 |
[54:07] | I suggest you stop fucking up and acting like a lunatic. | 就不要像个疯子一样把所有事都搞砸了 |
[54:11] | I’m counting on you. | 我可都指望你了 |
[54:14] | To do what? | 指望我做什么 |
[54:16] | Make America great again, of course. | 当然是让美国再伟大起来 |
[54:27] | Donald Trump has reached another milestone | 在唐纳德·特朗普争取共和党总统提名时 |
[54:29] | in his quest for the GOP presidential nomination. | 他迎来了一个新的里程碑 |
[54:31] | According to a new poll | 据国际意见调查集团 |
[54:33] | out this morning from ORC International, | 今早的数据显示 |
[54:35] | the renegade Republican business tycoon | 叛逆的共和党商业大亨 |
[54:38] | is at an all-time high | 其共和党选民的支持率 |
[54:40] | in terms of support from Republican voters. | 达到了新高 |
[54:42] | Yes, this order is very important. | 是的 这个订单很重要 |
[54:44] | National security. | 事关国家安全 |
[54:46] | I want a Trump taco bowl, a Diet Coke, | 我要一碗墨西哥煎玉米卷 一瓶无糖可乐 |
[54:48] | and two scoops of chocolate ice cream. | 两勺巧克力冰淇淋 |
[54:52] | Make that three scoops. | 三勺吧 |
[54:56] | Big news this afternoon. | 今天下午的大新闻 |
[54:57] | Releasing my big tax plan, biggest tax plan ever. | 将发布我的税收大计划 最大的税收计划 |
[55:01] | What’s in it? | 具体是什么 |
[55:02] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[55:03] | My people say it looks terrific. | 我的人说看起来不错 |
[55:05] | Tax cut for the middle class? | 为中产阶级减税 |
[55:08] | Maybe. Who knows? | 也许 谁知道呢 |
[55:09] | But it’s a big tax cut for us. | 但对我们来说是大减税 |
[55:11] | So you don’t know what’s in it, then? | 所以你还不知道计划是什么吗 |
[55:13] | Doesn’t matter. | 没有关系 |
[55:14] | As long as it gets rid of the alternative minimum tax | 只要扣除替代性最低税 |
[55:16] | and the estate tax. | 和遗产税 |
[55:17] | That way, it’ll save me 30 million a year, | 就能让我们一年省下3千万美元 |
[55:20] | and you billions when I go and you take over. | 等到你接手的时候就已经省下几十亿美元 |
[55:22] | That’s great, Dad. | 太好了 爸爸 |
[55:24] | I am so proud of you. | 我以你为豪 |
[55:27] | I’m proud of you too, Don, even you, Eric. | 我也以你为豪 小唐 还有你埃里克 |
[55:31] | I think I’m gonna cry. | 我感动的要哭了 |
[55:33] | After initially pledging | 当初唐纳德·特朗普承诺 |
[55:34] | that he would self-fund his presidential campaign, | 自己出钱来竞选总统 |
[55:37] | Donald Trump raised more than $3.5 million | 现在他通过2个月的个人捐款 |
[55:40] | from individual donors over the last two months. | 筹集了超过3百50万美元 |
[55:43] | That’s according to documents filed | 这是联邦竞选委员会 |
[55:45] | with the Federal Election Commission. | 收录的数据 |
[55:47] | When asked why Trump has contradicted | 当问到 特朗普为什么有悖于 |
[55:49] | his original claim to use his own money, | 初始用自己的资金的宣称 |
[55:52] | campaign spokesperson Hope Hicks responded. | 竞选发言人霍普·希克斯回应 |
[55:54] | Mr. Trump is just responding to the enthusiasm | 普通的美国人用自己 |
[55:58] | of ordinary Americans that wish to support him | 来之不易的钱来支持他 |
[56:01] | with their hard-earned money. | 特朗普先生却之不恭 只好收下了 |
[56:03] | America loves Trump. | 美国爱特朗普 |
[56:05] | Look at her, Dave, isn’t she fantastic? | 戴夫 你看看她 是不是美爆了 |
[56:08] | Look at those all-American tits. | 看看这美国妞的胸部 |
[56:10] | They’re not that big. | 虽然不是很大 |
[56:11] | Usually, I don’t like ’em unless they’re monster hooters, | 通常不大我是不喜欢的 |
[56:13] | but there’s something about her. | 但是她就有些特别 |
[56:15] | Maybe it’s that her name is Hope. | 可能是因为她叫霍普 |
[56:17] | Quite frankly, I hope to bang her | 坦白说 在这件事情结束之前 |
[56:18] | before this thing’s all over. | 我想睡她 |
[56:19] | That’s what we love about you, Donald. | 这就是我们爱你的原因 唐纳德 |
[56:27] | How much money we making on the campaign so far? | 这个竞选我们挣了多少钱了 |
[56:29] | You mean, besides using campaign funds for rent here? | 你是说除租金之外的竞选基金吗 |
[56:35] | I’m not sure. Why? | 我不确定 怎么了 |
[56:36] | Remember I told you I was gonna be | 还记得我跟你说过 |
[56:38] | the first candidate ever to make a profit | 我要成为第一个通过竞选总统 |
[56:40] | by running for president? | 来盈利的候选人吗 |
[56:42] | Now that the cash is flowing in, | 现在资金正流进来 |
[56:44] | we need to maybe figure out a few other ways | 我们需要找到一些方法 |
[56:46] | to generate some income, | 产生一些收益 |
[56:47] | like charging the Secret Service to use golf carts | 例如向特勤局收取使用高尔夫球车的费用 |
[56:51] | and gouging the press for everything. | 向媒体索取各种费用 |
[56:53] | My base loves it when we gouge the press. | 我的人最喜欢向媒体索取费用 |
[56:56] | It’s brilliant. | 太棒了 |
[56:57] | You’re a genius. | 你就是个天才 |
[56:59] | Why didn’t I think of this? | 为什么我没有想到呢 |
[57:00] | Very good question. | 非常好的问题 |
[57:03] | So, go get me a cheeseburger. | 去给我拿个芝士汉堡 |
[57:09] | You know, I’ve been thinking a lot about this Muslim thing. | 关于穆斯林的事情我想了很多 |
[57:12] | Muslim thing? | 穆斯林的事情 |
[57:14] | What Muslim thing? | 什么穆斯林的事情 |
[57:14] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我意思的 |
[57:15] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不懂 |
[57:17] | How do you feel about Muslims? | 你觉得穆斯林怎样 |
[57:20] | I don’t know any Muslims. | 我一个穆斯林都不认识 |
[57:21] | I think most people don’t like Muslims. | 我想很多人都不喜欢穆斯林 |
[57:23] | I know my base doesn’t. | 至少我的人是不喜欢的 |
[57:25] | They think Muslims are terrorists. | 他们认为穆斯林是恐怖分子 |
[57:26] | Maybe they are, maybe they aren’t. | 他们可能是 也可能不是 |
[57:28] | I’m not sure, | 我不确定 |
[57:29] | but I’ve got to come up with a Muslim plan. | 但是我需要想到一个关于穆斯林的计划 |
[57:31] | I’ve talked about it. | 我说过的 |
[57:32] | Haven’t really done anything about it. | 但是还没有什么行动 |
[57:34] | I need to come up with a plan | 我需要想出一个计划 |
[57:36] | so everyone knows I’m on top of the issues. | 这样每个人都知道我掌控着这个问题 |
[57:38] | Before Muslim plan, I’m hungry. | 穆斯林计划之前 我饿了 |
[57:40] | Can we have food? | 我们可以吃东西吗 |
[57:41] | Do you want Indian or Chinese? | 你想吃印度菜还是中国菜 |
[57:48] | Hello, I’m Gary Ward with “Millennium News.” | 我是千禧新文的加里·沃德 |
[57:50] | I’m here at the headquarters | 我现在在共和党候选人 |
[57:52] | of Republican candidate Donald J. Trump | 唐纳德·特朗普的总部 |
[57:55] | who’s now making his bid for president. | 他现在正在为自己争取总统职位 |
[57:57] | How are you today, Mr. Trump? | 你今天怎么样 特朗普先生 |
[57:58] | Thank you for having me, Gary. | 谢谢你邀请我 加里 |
[58:00] | Let’s get right to it. | 我们现在就开始吧 |
[58:01] | Let’s talk about your immigration policies | 我们来谈谈你关于美国穆斯林 |
[58:02] | regarding Muslim Americans. | 的移民政策 |
[58:04] | Now, you’ve suggested that maybe | 你为什么建议我们 |
[58:06] | we should increase surveillance on these citizens? | 增加对这些市民的监控 |
[58:09] | As you know, Gary, | 你知道的 加里 |
[58:10] | France recently declared a state of emergency, | 法国近来宣布他们进入了紧急状态 |
[58:13] | closed their borders, | 现已关闭了边境 |
[58:15] | and ordered searches without warrants | 进行了无证搜查 |
[58:17] | in order to protect their country. | 就是为了保护他们的国家 |
[58:19] | Do you think that we’re in a state of emergency? | 你认为我们正处于一种紧急状态吗 |
[58:22] | And should Muslims in this country be subjected | 并且说这个国家的穆斯林应该接受 |
[58:25] | to warrantless searches? | 无证搜查 |
[58:26] | Well, we have to do something. | 我们要做一些事情 |
[58:28] | Last Friday, 130 innocent people, good people, | 上周五 130个无辜的人 好人 |
[58:32] | were massacred in Paris by terrorists. | 在巴黎被恐怖分子屠杀了 |
[58:36] | These people are animals, | 这些人就是禽兽 |
[58:38] | and we need to do something to protect | 我们需要在我们国家做一些事情 |
[58:39] | our people in our country. | 来保护我们的国民 |
[58:41] | What are the type of policies that you would have in place | 你会有什么样的政策来保护我们的国民 |
[58:43] | to protect our citizens, as well as our borders? | 保护我们的边境 |
[58:46] | I’m not sure yet, everything’s on the table. | 我还不确定 所有都需要准备好 |
[58:49] | Got to keep our eyes open on all these mosques. | 首先得留意所有清真寺 |
[58:51] | See who’s coming, who’s going. | 看看来来往往的都有谁 |
[58:54] | Be vigilant and safe. | 保持警惕 注意安全 |
[58:56] | So, you’ve also suggested a Muslim registry. | 你也建议穆斯林都需要登记备案 |
[59:00] | Would that be at the forefront of your policies | 这也是你移民政策 |
[59:02] | on immigration as well? | 中的重点吗 |
[59:03] | It’s too early to say that, | 现在说还为时尚早 |
[59:05] | but, as you know, Gary, in this country, by law, | 但是你知道的 加里 这个国家 |
[59:09] | everyone needs to register their cars, | 法律要求每个人都登记他的车 |
[59:11] | register their guns and weapons, so why not our Muslims? | 登记他们的枪支和武器 穆斯林不应该吗 |
[59:15] | Wouldn’t that be eerily similar | 这恐怕跟二战前 |
[59:16] | to what happened to Jewish people in Eastern Europe, | 发生在东欧的犹太人身上的事情 |
[59:19] | right before World War II? | 有点像 |
[59:20] | I can’t comment on any decisions that were made | 我不能就发生在二战时 |
[59:22] | by another administration in World War II. I can only | 其他政府的决定发表评论 |
[59:26] | comment on my campaign for president right now. | 我只能就我竞选总统的事情发表评论 |
[59:30] | Well, thank you very much, Mr. Trump, for the interview. | 非常感谢你接受采访 特朗普先生 |
[59:43] | I watched TV last night, | 昨天晚上我看电视了 |
[59:45] | and I saw our president talking about Islamic terrorism | 我看到了我们总统谈论伊斯兰恐怖分子 |
[59:49] | and the recent attacks in Paris. | 和最近的巴黎袭击 |
[59:51] | Didn’t know what the hell he was talking about. | 不知道他说的是什么鬼 |
[59:55] | He has no idea what’s going on, | 他根本不知道发生了什么事 |
[59:56] | and he refuses to use the term “radical Islamic terrorism.” | 他还拒绝使用”极端伊斯兰恐怖分子”一词 |
[1:00:01] | Now look, | 听着 |
[1:00:03] | we all know our current president is not American. | 我们都知道我们现在的总统不是美国人 |
[1:00:05] | He’s from Kenya, okay? | 他来自肯尼亚 对吗 |
[1:00:08] | So what the hell should we expect? | 所以我们没法指望他 |
[1:00:10] | Africans have no schools, no food. | 非洲人上不起学校 也吃不饱饭 |
[1:00:12] | They live in mud huts. | 他们住在泥土做的破房子里 |
[1:00:14] | So let’s give Obama a break, | 所以 我们就让奥巴马靠边站一会儿吧 |
[1:00:15] | but I’m telling you, we have to do something | 但是告诉你们 对于这个”穆斯林问题” |
[1:00:18] | about what I call “the Muslim problem.” | 我们必须采取点措施了 |
[1:00:21] | And so tonight, I’m announcing that I’m calling for | 所以今晚 我宣布 |
[1:00:26] | a total and complete shutdown | 美国全面禁止 |
[1:00:27] | of Muslims entering the United States | 穆斯林入境 |
[1:00:28] | until our country’s representatives can figure out | 等到我们的代表们弄清楚 |
[1:00:31] | what the hell is going on. | 目前是怎么个情况再放开限制也不迟 |
[1:00:33] | I mean, let’s face it, folks, | 我们是时候正视这件事了 伙计们 |
[1:00:35] | Muslims are not like us. | 穆斯林和我们是不一样的 |
[1:00:36] | They’re deranged with all this jihad stuff. | 他们都被圣战那套东西搞得神经错乱了 |
[1:00:39] | So, we need to keep ’em out of our country. | 所以 不能让他们踏入国境半步 |
[1:00:49] | This guy could single-handedly start a holy war | 这货差不多要不费吹灰之力 |
[1:00:51] | between the Christians and the Muslims. | 在基督徒和穆斯林之间挑起一场圣战了 |
[1:00:54] | Besides not being a very good public speaker, | 他也就是不怎么擅长演讲 |
[1:00:58] | he could rival Hitler | 不然 一等他当上总统 |
[1:00:59] | when the time comes. | 就完全可以和希特勒抗衡 |
[1:01:00] | That’s only true if he wins. | 那也得等他真的当上总统才管用 |
[1:01:01] | You really think he could win? | 你真觉得他能当选么 |
[1:01:03] | You doubt me? | 你是在怀疑我吗 |
[1:01:04] | No. | 没 |
[1:01:05] | We got a long way to go. | 要想赢还有很长的路要走 |
[1:01:08] | But in the immortal words of Dr. Martin Luther King, | 不过马丁·路德·金说过一句名言 |
[1:01:12] | “We’re gonna get to the Promised Land.” | “我们终会到达应许之地” |
[1:01:15] | What about, “We have a dream?” | 你觉得”我们有一个梦想”这句怎么样 |
[1:01:17] | It became a nightmare when I got involved. | 我所到之处都是噩梦栖息之地 |
[1:01:21] | Don’t doubt this guy. | 这家伙能行的 |
[1:01:23] | Don’t underestimate our friends. | 别低估我们这位朋友 |
[1:01:28] | There’s a lot of good shit going on out there. | 好戏还多着呢 |
[1:01:32] | Let’s just sit back and watch it play out. | 我们就坐好慢慢欣赏吧 |
[1:01:46] | He is the guy. | 就是他 |
[1:01:59] | This is an interesting development. | 事情开始变得有意思了 |
[1:02:01] | It’s not your doing? | 这不是你的手笔吗 |
[1:02:04] | Vlad has an independent streak, and a lot of great ideas. | 普京为人独立 但很有一套 |
[1:02:09] | I bet you he’s got something up his sleeve on this one. | 我想他这回一定有什么高招 |
[1:02:13] | We’ll see. | 让我们拭目以待吧 |
[1:02:22] | You look so beautiful. | 你可真美 |
[1:02:26] | What is it? Come in. | 怎么了 进来 |
[1:02:29] | Very good news. | 好消息 |
[1:02:31] | The Russians are on board. | 俄罗斯人要来了 |
[1:02:33] | Great. | 太好了 |
[1:02:34] | I knew this would work out. | 我就知道准行 |
[1:02:35] | Putin loves me, loves me. | 普京很喜欢我 他特别喜欢我 |
[1:02:37] | Frankly, I think he’s jealous. | 不过说实话 我觉得他嫉妒我 |
[1:02:40] | So, what do we do next? | 那我们接下来怎么办 |
[1:02:41] | Putin has a whole bunch of | 普京手里握着一大把 |
[1:02:43] | the psycho bitch’s emails. | 那些和我们为敌的老疯子的联系方式 |
[1:02:44] | When the time is right, | 时机一到 |
[1:02:46] | they’re gonna release them | 他们就会把这些联系方式 |
[1:02:47] | through WikiLeaks. | 在维基解密上公之于众 |
[1:02:49] | Good work, Don. | 干得漂亮 小唐 |
[1:02:51] | Let’s hope they do it in the right timing. | 希望他们别错过这个时机 |
[1:02:53] | Timing is everything in life, right, kitten? | 时机就是一切 是不是啊宝贝 |
[1:02:55] | You’re always right, Daddy. | 你的话从来不会有错 老爸 |
[1:03:07] | Doesn’t this ever get old? | 你就会这一套么 |
[1:03:09] | Never. | 没错 |
[1:03:10] | I missed you. | 我很想念你 |
[1:03:11] | I’ve been watching. | 我一直在观察你 |
[1:03:12] | And I have to say, Don, I’m thoroughly impressed. | 老唐 我真是对你深有感触啊 |
[1:03:16] | That was you, made me bulletproof, right? | 是你让我变成这样刀枪不入的 不是么 |
[1:03:18] | What can I say? | 我还能说啥呢 |
[1:03:19] | I’m a man of my word. | 我一向信守承诺 |
[1:03:20] | I’m kidding! | 我刚才瞎扯的 |
[1:03:21] | I’m tanking in the polls. | 我已经输了民意测试了 |
[1:03:23] | Who knew? | 谁又知道这些呢 |
[1:03:24] | So, what do you want? | 那你到底想要什么 |
[1:03:25] | That’s a loaded question, isn’t it? | 这谁能说清楚呢 |
[1:03:27] | I’m sure you didn’t fly in here just to chit chat? | 我觉得你专程飞过来总不是为了侃大山吧 |
[1:03:30] | Of course not. | 当然不是了 |
[1:03:31] | So, what do you need? | 所以你想要什么 |
[1:03:32] | Election night’s in less than a month. | 还有不到一个月就要大选了 |
[1:03:34] | And as of right now, you have zero chance of winning, | 而目前为止 你获胜的几率为零 |
[1:03:38] | even if we could stop you from sabotaging your stupid ass self, | 就算现在让你别再作天作地也没用了 |
[1:03:42] | but everybody knows that’s impossible. | 而且我们都知道这是不可能的 |
[1:03:45] | Look, Don, if you really want this presidential thing, | 听着 老唐 如果你真想当总统 |
[1:03:50] | I think it’s time we solidify our relationship, | 我觉得我们应该巩固一下友谊了 |
[1:03:54] | if you catch my drift. | 你懂我意思么 |
[1:03:55] | I told you before, | 我跟你说过了 |
[1:03:56] | any kind of serious pact is off the table. | 我不会和你签订什么正式契约的 |
[1:03:59] | If you wanna help me, which according to the past, | 如果你是因为以前做的不够多 |
[1:04:02] | haven’t been helping me that much, | 才打算现在来帮我 那当然没问题 |
[1:04:04] | but if you feel like you need to help me | 但是如果你是为了自己的目的才帮我 |
[1:04:06] | for your own reasons, that’s your business. | 那就是你个人的事了 |
[1:04:09] | It’s our business. | 这是我们两个的事 |
[1:04:11] | What are you saying? We’re partners? | 你说啥 我们是绑在一起的么 |
[1:04:13] | Well, not as of right now, | 好吧 现在还不是 |
[1:04:16] | but I believe it’s time. | 但我觉得时候已经到了 |
[1:04:18] | Oh, right. The soul thing? | 好吧 你是说出卖灵魂什么的吗 |
[1:04:22] | Not happening. | 没可能的 |
[1:04:23] | I told you, you need me more than I need you. | 我告诉过你 比起我你更需要我 |
[1:04:25] | We need each other. | 我们是相互需要的 |
[1:04:27] | We have the same goals in mind, Don. | 我们都有同样的目标 老唐 |
[1:04:30] | And what is that? | 什么目标 |
[1:04:32] | A positive, righteous, resounding victory. | 当然是一次响当当的震撼全宇宙的完胜 |
[1:04:35] | Somehow, you and righteousness | 不过 你和响当当这个词 |
[1:04:38] | doesn’t really sound that great together. | 好像不太搭调吧 |
[1:04:39] | You know, I can say the same thing about you, Donny. | 无意冒犯 不过我觉得你和我半斤八两 |
[1:04:43] | No offense. | 小唐唐 |
[1:04:44] | You’re wasting my time, Luther. | 你是在浪费我的时间 路德 |
[1:04:46] | I guess we’ll see what happens when election time comes. | 我想到了大选的时候 一切就会见分晓了 |
[1:04:48] | In the meantime, get out of here. | 但是现在 你可以滚了 |
[1:04:52] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[1:04:53] | So that’s it? | 这就完了 |
[1:04:54] | That’s it. | 完了 |
[1:04:55] | No deal? | 不和我签订契约么 |
[1:04:57] | No deal. | 不 |
[1:05:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:05:09] | You ever see “The Exorcist”? | 你见过什么是”驱魔人”么 |
[1:05:29] | Within just hours of the release yesterday | 一个录音带记录下了 |
[1:05:31] | of an audiotape of Donald Trump | 唐纳德·特朗普曾在比利·布什主持的 |
[1:05:33] | making lewd comments | “走进好莱坞”节目中 |
[1:05:34] | about his offensive and possibly illegal treatment of women | 发表的对女性冒犯及不合法的言论 |
[1:05:37] | to”Access Hollywood”cohost Billy Bush, | 这个录音带昨日刚刚发布几个小时 |
[1:05:40] | his fellow Republicans nationwide have loudly condemned him, | 全美共和党同僚就对他进行了大声的谴责 |
[1:05:43] | with a number of them | 其中几位同僚 |
[1:05:44] | demanding that he step aside | 更是要求他放弃 |
[1:05:45] | as the GOP candidate for president. | 作为共和党候选人参与大选 |
[1:05:48] | On the tape, first reported by “The Washington Post,” | 《华盛顿邮报》是最早公布这段录音的 |
[1:05:51] | Trump made shocking statements | 这段录音中 |
[1:05:53] | that many people now say | 特朗普发表了骇人听闻的言论 |
[1:05:54] | have destroyed his candidacy | 很多人都说这些话将会让他无缘大选 |
[1:05:55] | just one month before the election. | 而现在 距选举开始只有短短一个月了 |
[1:05:57] | You know, Billy, I’m automatically attracted | 比利 我会自然而然地 |
[1:05:59] | to beautiful women. | 被漂亮女人吸引 |
[1:06:01] | I just start kissing them. | 我会直接亲她们 |
[1:06:02] | It’s like a magnet. | 她们就像磁铁一样吸引我 |
[1:06:03] | I just kiss. | 我就直接开始上嘴 |
[1:06:04] | I don’t even wait. | 一秒都不等 |
[1:06:05] | And when you’re a star, they let you do it. | 只要你够有名气 她们就会依着你 |
[1:06:07] | You can grab anything. | 你可以为所欲为的 |
[1:06:09] | Grab them by the pussy. | 直接抓她们的下面就好了 |
[1:06:11] | Reaction to Trump’s comments | 特朗普此番言论 |
[1:06:12] | has been swift and unequivocal. | 得到了民众迅速且坚决的反对 |
[1:06:14] | Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice | 前国务卿康多莉扎·赖斯 |
[1:06:16] | wrote on Facebook, “Enough. | 在她的脸书上写道 |
[1:06:19] | “Donald Trump should not be president. | 够了 唐纳德·特朗普不能成为总统 |
[1:06:20] | “He should withdraw.” | 他必须退出选举 |
[1:06:22] | Republican Utah Senator Mike Lee has also called on Trump | 尤他州的共和党议员麦克·李 |
[1:06:25] | to step down as the GOP nominee. | 也要求取消特朗普在党内的提名 |
[1:06:27] | And House Speaker Paul Ryan | 白宫发言人保罗·瑞安声称 |
[1:06:29] | called Trump’s remarks reprehensible. | 他认为特朗普的言辞应当受到指责 |
[1:06:45] | This better be good. | 希望不是什么坏事 |
[1:06:46] | I’ve just been through hell. | 我刚刚真是乱透了 |
[1:06:48] | Congratulations, Dad. | 祝贺你 老爸 |
[1:06:49] | You’ve fucking outdone yourself this time. | 你又成功作死了一回 |
[1:06:53] | How come you never told us | 你为啥从来不告诉我们 |
[1:06:54] | it’s okay to grab women by the pussy? | 可以抓女人的下面呢 |
[1:06:57] | That makes it way easier to get laid, right? | 那样啪的时候会更方便 不是么 |
[1:07:01] | What are we gonna do now? | 我们现在怎么办啊 |
[1:07:02] | Look, I already made a statement, | 听着 我已经发表了声明 |
[1:07:04] | regretting all those terrible things | 为自己十年前 |
[1:07:06] | I said over 10 years ago. | 说过的屁话忏悔了 |
[1:07:07] | The statement was great. | 那份声明做得很棒 |
[1:07:09] | Really great. | 真的很棒 |
[1:07:10] | The story is getting bigger, | 我们只是把棋局布置得更大了 |
[1:07:13] | not going away. | 并没有下错棋 |
[1:07:14] | Maybe you could just say that women | 你也可以说 |
[1:07:15] | actually like being grabbed by the pussy, | 女人其实就喜欢被别人抓下面 |
[1:07:20] | that it’s like a caveman thing. | 很狂野啊 |
[1:07:25] | That’d be cool. | 这样说挺酷的 |
[1:07:27] | Shut up, Eric. | 闭嘴 埃里克 |
[1:07:28] | Every time you open your stupid mouth, | 每次一听到你张开破嘴开始滴滴叭叭 |
[1:07:29] | I wish you weren’t mine. | 我都宁愿你不是我亲生的 |
[1:07:32] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[1:07:35] | The timing of all this is very suspicious. | 这一切发生的时间也太可疑了 |
[1:07:39] | I think I know what’s happening. | 我知道是怎么回事了 |
[1:07:40] | So, put Michael Cohen on ’em. | 那就让迈克尔·科恩对付他们吧 |
[1:07:43] | Have him bring in some of his muscle. | 让他用点硬手段 |
[1:07:45] | I’m not sure that’s gonna work this time. | 我不知道这招还管不管用了 |
[1:07:47] | Muscle always works. | 硬手段总会奏效的 |
[1:07:49] | And Michael can fix anything. | 迈克尔能摆平一切 |
[1:07:52] | That’s what you always say, right? | 你自己就一直这么说 不是么 |
[1:07:55] | Maybe not this time. | 这次可能不一样了 |
[1:08:15] | You think you’re pretty clever, don’t you? | 你觉得自己挺聪明的是吗 |
[1:08:18] | You can’t intimidate me. | 你吓唬不了我 |
[1:08:20] | I’m the one who does the intimidation, okay?! | 我才是那个吓唬别人的人 知道吗 |
[1:08:23] | So good luck with your agitation | 你就继续焦虑着吧 |
[1:08:25] | and your Beelzebub bullshit! | 下地狱当你的恶魔去吧 |
[1:08:28] | Fuck you, Luther! | 你妈的路德 |
[1:08:30] | Lucifer, whatever the fuck you wanna call yourself. | 还是路西法来着 不管你愿意叫啥 |
[1:08:32] | There’s a reason you’re in hell, | 你就应该下地狱 |
[1:08:35] | and you’re gonna fucking stay there! | 在那儿呆一辈子吧 |
[1:08:37] | You got it?! | 听见了吗 |
[1:08:49] | Just days after an old “Access Hollywood” tape | 在”走进好莱坞”往期录音带泄露几天以来 |
[1:08:51] | embroiled Donald Trump in a firestorm, | 唐纳德·特朗普一直深陷舆论围攻 |
[1:08:54] | new allegations of sexual assault are being made | 但现在 这位共和党总统候选人 |
[1:08:57] | against the Republican presidential candidate. | 又受到了几条新的性侵指控 |
[1:08:59] | Among them is a writer for “People” magazine, | 其中一条是一位《人物》杂志的作者发出的 |
[1:09:01] | who says that Trump sexually assaulted her in 2005 | 这位作者称曾在2005年受到特朗普性侵 |
[1:09:05] | when she went to his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida | 当时 她曾因为特朗普撰写个人简介 |
[1:09:07] | to interview him | 前往他位于弗洛里达的玛拉戈庄园 |
[1:09:08] | for a profile. | 对他进行个人采访 |
[1:09:09] | Natasha Stoynoff claims that | 这位作者名叫娜塔莎·斯托伊诺夫 她声称 |
[1:09:11] | after Melania Trump had left the room, Trump, quote, | 在梅拉尼娅·特朗普离开之后 特朗普 |
[1:09:14] | “Pushed me against the wall | “把我推到墙上 |
[1:09:16] | and stuck his tongue down my throat.” | 亲吻我 舌头都要伸进我喉咙里了” |
[1:09:17] | Do you believe her? | 你信她说的吗 |
[1:09:19] | What is she? A two? | 她谁啊 哪次2p叫来的妞吗 |
[1:09:20] | Maybe a three? | 还是3p来的 |
[1:09:21] | Everyone knows I don’t do anything less than an eight, | 大家都知道我不玩少于8个的 |
[1:09:24] | especially if I’m married. | 特别是结婚以后 |
[1:09:26] | Stoynoff’s accusations are reinforced | 特朗普在录音带中的言论 |
[1:09:28] | by the comments Trump made | 无疑佐证了娜塔莎的指控 |
[1:09:29] | to “Access Hollywood” cohost Billy Bush, | 在对《走进好莱坞》主持人比利·布什的评论中 |
[1:09:31] | in which he clearly said he often kissed women | 他明确表示不仅经常违背女性意愿亲吻她们 |
[1:09:34] | against their will and grabbed them by their private parts. | 还会抓着她们的私处 |
[1:09:38] | Last Sunday evening, after the presidential debate, | 上周日晚 总统辩论结束后 |
[1:09:41] | I asked Trump whether he ever kissed women | 我询问特朗普他是否曾未经女性允许 |
[1:09:43] | without their permission. | 就亲吻她们 |
[1:09:44] | “I have not,” Trump insisted. | 特朗普坚称 “我从来没有” |
[1:09:47] | I always knew your dick would be the end of ya. | 我早就知道你的老二会毁了你 |
[1:09:50] | You’re always jealous because I have more women than you. | 你早就嫉妒我是因为我拥有的女人比你多 |
[1:09:53] | That’s true. | 那倒不假 |
[1:09:55] | My sex is consensual. | 毕竟我的性爱是双方自愿的 |
[1:09:57] | Not funny. | 别拿我开玩笑 |
[1:09:59] | But true. | 但是我没说错啊 |
[1:10:01] | Have you seen her show, “The Writer”? | 你看过她的节目”作者”没 |
[1:10:03] | What a joke. | 多可笑啊 |
[1:10:05] | She’s a total dog. | 她就是个傻狗 |
[1:10:06] | Everybody knows I don’t do dogs. | 大家都知道我从来不跟狗做 |
[1:10:08] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[1:10:09] | Never, ever. | 永远 不会 |
[1:10:11] | Ever. | 永远 |
[1:10:25] | You’re not gonna break me. | 你永远不可能打败我 |
[1:10:26] | I never lose, ever! | 我不可能失败 绝对不会 |
[1:10:28] | And I’m sure as hell not gonna submit to you. | 别妄想我会向你认输 |
[1:10:30] | So, bring it on! | 尽管过来吧 |
[1:10:32] | Give it your best shot, bitch. | 使出你最拿手的功夫吧 贱人 |
[1:10:41] | What the hell happened, Michael? | 迈克尔 到底发生了什么 |
[1:10:42] | All these women are coming out of the woodwork. | 这么多女人都是从哪儿冒出来的 |
[1:10:44] | You said it was taken care of. | 你不是说都处理好了吗 |
[1:10:45] | I thought it was. | 我以为都处理好了 |
[1:10:46] | So, what happened? | 所以呢 到底怎么了 |
[1:10:48] | Look, there are only so many hours in the day. | 别担心 今天还有好几个小时 |
[1:10:50] | I mean, I’m focused on the most serious cases | 我一直在处理最近发生的 |
[1:10:52] | from the most recent past. | 最要紧的事 |
[1:10:53] | I mean, I didn’t think they’d go back five or 10 years. | 没想到他们竟然翻五年十年前的老账 |
[1:10:56] | You said this was taken care of. | 是你说的这事儿已经处理好了 |
[1:10:58] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:10:59] | I guess I misspoke. | 那应该是口误 |
[1:11:00] | Well, you better fix this, and fast. | 你最好给我把这事儿解决了 赶紧的 |
[1:11:01] | All right, what do you want me to do | 好的 这种时候 |
[1:11:03] | about it at this point? | 我能做点什么 |
[1:11:04] | Put your finger in the dyke. | 深入虎穴 |
[1:11:08] | Are you fucking a lesbian? | 你想睡一个女同 |
[1:11:10] | No, you idiot. | 不是那个意思 你个蠢货 |
[1:11:11] | It’s an expression. | 我只是在打个比方 |
[1:11:12] | You’ve never heard the saying, | 你从来没听过那句名言吗 |
[1:11:13] | “Put your finger in the dyke”? | “深入虎穴” |
[1:11:14] | I don’t know, I just… | 我不知道 我只是 |
[1:11:16] | Whenever I hear that word, dyke, I just, you know? | 一听到这个词我就想到那里去了 懂吗 |
[1:11:20] | Sometimes, I think you’re stupider than Don Jr. | 有时候我觉得你比小唐纳德 |
[1:11:23] | and Eric put together, if that’s even possible. | 和埃里克加在一起还要蠢 |
[1:11:25] | Now, get the hell out of here and get this taken care of | 趁我杀了你或炒了你之前 |
[1:11:27] | before I kill you and fire you. | 赶紧滚出去把这事儿解决了 |
[1:11:29] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[1:11:31] | Moron. | 蠢蛋 |
[1:11:37] | It’s Armageddon time, Luther. | 路德 末日决战的时刻到了 |
[1:11:39] | You hear me?! | 你听见了吗 |
[1:11:45] | He can’t hold out much longer. | 他蹦跶不了多久了 |
[1:11:47] | Although I’d have to say | 不过说实话 |
[1:11:50] | he’s a little tougher than I thought he would be to rope in. | 他比我想象中强一些 |
[1:11:55] | But a couple of more real good shots right to the nuts, | 但是再给他来几次精准打击 |
[1:11:59] | and we’ll have him right where we want him. | 我们绝对稳稳地把他拿下 |
[1:12:02] | Now, it’s time to have some real fun with him. | 现在该跟他好好玩玩了 |
[1:12:06] | And hit him where it hurts. | 直接打他七寸 |
[1:12:18] | This is Michael. | 我是迈克尔 |
[1:12:19] | It’s Angelo. | 我是安杰洛 |
[1:12:20] | You got a problem in the making. | 你有大麻烦了 |
[1:12:22] | You need to get on it, like now. | 你得行动起来了 就现在 |
[1:12:25] | Is this a Trump problem? | 是有关特朗普的问题吗 |
[1:12:27] | A big Trump problem. | 没错 而且是大问题 |
[1:12:29] | What else is new? | 他又整的啥幺蛾子 |
[1:12:32] | What is it this time? | 这回又是什么 |
[1:12:33] | Does the name Stormy Daniels ring a bell? | 斯托米·丹尼尔斯 这名字你听着熟悉吗 |
[1:12:39] | Like a fucking fire alarm. | 我脑袋里都他妈的响警铃了 你说呢 |
[1:12:41] | – What is it? – She’s preparing to go public | -什么事 -她准备曝光 |
[1:12:44] | about her night with shithead. | 那天晚上跟那白痴的事情 |
[1:12:47] | I warned him that she was probably | 我可是提醒过他 |
[1:12:49] | the worst mistake that he has ever made. | 睡那个女人是他最错误的决定 |
[1:12:51] | Well, pal, you better correct the mistake. | 哥们 你最好把这个错误纠正过来 |
[1:12:54] | Quick. | 立刻 |
[1:12:55] | Capiche? | 懂吗 |
[1:12:57] | Yeah, on it. | 马上行动 |
[1:13:02] | This guy’s gonna fucking kill me, I swear. | 我发誓 我早晚要被这人搞死 |
[1:13:07] | I swear! | 我发誓 |
[1:13:12] | – Hey, hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:13:13] | Mr. Davidson? | 戴维森先生 |
[1:13:15] | You look great. | 你看起来状态很好 |
[1:13:17] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[1:13:18] | Come on in. | 请进吧 |
[1:13:19] | So, do I call you Mrs. Daniels | 那我要称呼你丹尼尔斯女士 |
[1:13:22] | or Miss Clifford or… | 克利福德小姐还是 |
[1:13:24] | Stormy. | 斯托米 |
[1:13:25] | The only people who call me | 除了我妈和国税局 |
[1:13:26] | anything else are my mother and the IRS. | 其他人都称呼我为斯托米 |
[1:13:27] | And trust me, you don’t wanna be associated with either. | 相信我 没人想跟这俩扯上关系 |
[1:13:30] | I assume you know about me. | 你应该知道我是做什么的吧 |
[1:13:33] | You know, the kinda things I do for people. | 就是我为别人提供怎样的服务 |
[1:13:36] | Your reputation precedes you. | 我久仰您大名 |
[1:13:38] | Well, I know that, sweetie, | 那个我很清楚 亲爱的 |
[1:13:39] | but why don’t you enlighten me | 但是我想知道 |
[1:13:41] | and tell me how you know that? | 你是怎么知道我的 |
[1:13:43] | We have a mutual friend | 我有个朋友认识你 |
[1:13:44] | who told me that you’re responsible | 她跟我说你是负责 |
[1:13:46] | for the deal between Trump | 特朗普和《询问报》 |
[1:13:47] | and the “Enquirer” and that Playmate chick? | 还有那个陪玩小妞之间的事情 |
[1:13:49] | Karen McDougal. | 凯伦·麦克道格尔 |
[1:13:51] | That’s the one. | 她就是我朋友 |
[1:13:52] | Yeah. I made her a lot of money. | 我可帮她捞了不少 |
[1:13:55] | I’m guessing you want a similar deal? | 看样子你也想让我帮你处置这种事 |
[1:13:57] | Not exactly. | 不全是吧 |
[1:13:59] | I was contacted by Trump’s attorney, Michael Cohen? | 特朗普的律师迈克尔·科恩联系了我 |
[1:14:02] | Never heard of him. | 不认识 |
[1:14:03] | Anyway, in light of Trump’s recent, | 总之 鉴于特朗普最近的 |
[1:14:07] | shall we say, escapades, | 过激行为 可以这么说吧 |
[1:14:09] | I was considering coming forward | 我准备公开 |
[1:14:11] | about a night of consensual sex I had with him. | 我跟他的一夜情 |
[1:14:14] | Golf tournament, Lake Tahoe, 2006. | 发生在2006年塔霍湖高尔夫锦标赛的时候 |
[1:14:18] | Stormy, if the sex was consensual, | 斯托米 如果你俩是自愿做爱 |
[1:14:21] | what are we even doing here? | 那我们的谈话不纯属浪费时间吗 |
[1:14:22] | Well, ’cause of all the bad publicity | 过去这两周特朗普已经收到 |
[1:14:25] | he’s received in the last two weeks, | 那么多公开的负面消息 |
[1:14:26] | Trump’s pretty freaked out that if it got leaked | 如果他和一个A片女星发生关系的事情 |
[1:14:30] | he had sex with a porn star, | 也被泄露出去 他绝对会气炸的 |
[1:14:32] | it would be the end of his campaign. | 这事儿对他的选举是毁灭性打击 |
[1:14:35] | They wanna silence you? | 他们想收买你 |
[1:14:38] | With a nondisclosure agreement, I’m guessing? | 让你签署保密协议 对吗 |
[1:14:40] | Now you’re catching up. | 你总算上道了 |
[1:14:41] | Okay. We got something to work with. | 好嘞 我们有事要做了 |
[1:14:50] | So, I’m assuming that you’d rather take the money than… | 你的目的是钱还是 |
[1:14:53] | Than what? | 还能是什么 |
[1:14:54] | Let the entire world find out that I had sex with that? | 让我愿意让全世界都知道他睡过我 |
[1:14:58] | Absolutely! | 当然是要钱了 |
[1:15:01] | And his attorney has threatened to destroy me. | 而且这个律师还威胁说要毁了我 |
[1:15:04] | Well, you think they could actually do that? | 你相信他们说那一套 |
[1:15:06] | Duh. | 当然了 |
[1:15:07] | I’m a porn star. | 怎么说我也是个女明星 |
[1:15:09] | Well, is this Mr.- | 这个什么先生 |
[1:15:10] | – Cohen. – Cohen. | -科恩 -科恩 |
[1:15:12] | Has he made any kind of formal offer in writing? | 他有没有以书面形式提出过正式报价 |
[1:15:15] | He just said, find an attorney | 他只是说 让我找个律师 |
[1:15:17] | and have the guy contact him ASAP. | 然后让律师尽快联系他 |
[1:15:19] | So… | 所以 |
[1:15:21] | The election is in two weeks. | 两周后就要开始选举了 |
[1:15:23] | Hence the “ASAP” part. | 所以他说要尽快 |
[1:15:25] | So, let’s just say that in return | 如果我尽最大努力给你 |
[1:15:29] | for me getting you the best cash deal that I can get, | 捞一大笔 作为回报 |
[1:15:33] | are you willing to sign an NDA? | 你愿意签一份保密协议吗 |
[1:15:36] | You bet. | 必须的 |
[1:15:37] | And what if we can’t make the deal? | 要是这笔生意谈不成呢 |
[1:15:40] | Then I go public in a very big | 那我就用小人物的方式 |
[1:15:44] | but tiny way. | 大肆张扬开 |
[1:15:47] | And why would you say that? | 你怎么这么说 |
[1:15:49] | I can describe Trump’s dick in perfect detail. | 我会极其详细地描述特朗普的小弟弟 |
[1:15:54] | So accurately that Melania and every woman | 让梅拉尼娅还有所有 |
[1:15:57] | who’s had the unfortunate experience of being with him | 和他发生过关系的不幸的女人 |
[1:16:02] | will know that I’m telling the truth. | 都知道我讲的是真话 |
[1:16:05] | And it’s not a pretty picture, if you know what I mean. | 你想象得到 那场面绝对不好看 |
[1:16:09] | I’m trying not to imagine it. | 我尽量不去想 |
[1:16:12] | Yeah. I think we’re onto something here. | 我觉得我们目标已经很明确了 |
[1:16:13] | I think, me and you, we see eye to eye. | 咱们是同一战线的 |
[1:16:16] | And, Stormy, I wanna let you know | 斯托米 我想告诉你的是 |
[1:16:18] | that I have your best interest right here. | 我已经准备让你赚翻了 我向你保证 |
[1:16:23] | I bet. | 我相信你 |
[1:16:24] | 130 grand, is that the best deal you could get? | 13万 这就是你谈的最低价吗 |
[1:16:27] | It’s 20 grand cheaper than Karen McDougal. | 比凯伦·麦克道格尔那笔还便宜了2万呢 |
[1:16:30] | And it’s a hell of a lot cheaper | 比其他我处理过的 |
[1:16:31] | than some of the other broads I’ve been taking care of. | 贱货也便宜太多了 |
[1:16:33] | And let me tell you something, this Miss Daniels, | 而且这个丹尼尔斯小姐 |
[1:16:35] | she’s way more dangerous than any of them. | 她可比那些女人危险多了 |
[1:16:38] | Why is that? | 怎么这么说 |
[1:16:39] | Because she’s a porn star, duh. | 她是个A片女星啊 |
[1:16:42] | She’s willing to describe your cock, in detail, | 她准备向美国公众公开 |
[1:16:45] | to the American public. | 描述你的老二 |
[1:16:46] | Worse than that, directly to Melania. | 更糟糕的是 她要直接喊话梅拉尼娅 |
[1:16:49] | And then you got a far more expensive problem to deal with. | 到时候你要处理 可就没有这个价了 |
[1:16:52] | So, 130 grand, she goes away, with an ironclad NDA? | 13万签个保密协议能保证她从此消失吗 |
[1:16:56] | Guaranteed. | 没问题 |
[1:16:57] | What do you need from me? | 你需要我做什么 |
[1:16:58] | You pretend you’re a guy named David Dennison, | 你要假扮大卫·丹尼森 |
[1:17:00] | then you reimburse me after I make the payments. | 在我付钱以后把钱转给我 |
[1:17:02] | Why can’t I just write her a check now? | 为什么我不能直接给她写个支票 |
[1:17:04] | No. No, we need to have a cover story, just in case. | 不行 我们得找个托辞 以防万一 |
[1:17:07] | And that cover story, if we ever need it, | 需要的时候 |
[1:17:09] | is that I paid her out of my own pocket. | 我就先垫付 |
[1:17:11] | And then I reimburse you? | 然后我再转给你 |
[1:17:13] | Yeah, through small monthly payments, | 没错 每个月支付一小笔 |
[1:17:15] | you know, like a retainer’s fee. | 就像预付金一样 |
[1:17:16] | Trust me, I do this all the time. | 相信我 我是老手了 |
[1:17:17] | And this can’t come back to haunt me? | 这事儿不会以后再生事端吧 |
[1:17:20] | Never. | 绝对不会 |
[1:17:33] | Don’t mean to interrupt. | 打扰了 |
[1:17:34] | I know you’re eating dinner, but it’s an emergency. | 我知道现在是你的晚餐时间 但这是急事 |
[1:17:38] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[1:17:41] | You want some vodka? | 你要来点伏特加吗 |
[1:17:42] | It’s the best. | 这是最好的 |
[1:17:44] | I made it last weekend myself. | 我上周末自己造的 |
[1:17:45] | Look, I’ve known you | 听着 你在克格勃还是个小伙子的时候 |
[1:17:46] | since you were a youngster in the KGB. | 我就认识你了 |
[1:17:48] | You know by now, I don’t drink. | 你知道的我以前不喝酒 现在也不喝 |
[1:17:51] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做些什么 |
[1:17:52] | Donald Trump. | 唐纳德·特朗普 |
[1:17:54] | Our presidential candidate in the US election? | 那个总统候选人 |
[1:17:58] | I need to get his attention. | 我要让他注意到我 |
[1:17:59] | He’s a tough guy. | 他很难搞 |
[1:18:05] | Oh, you kill me every time. | 你每次都能逗笑我 |
[1:18:07] | He’s a fucking idiot. | 他就是个蠢货 |
[1:18:08] | 一个超级大碧池 A fucking Сука[俄]. | |
[1:18:10] | You can say that again. | 没错 |
[1:18:11] | 但他也是个有利用价值的碧池 But, a useful Сука[俄]. | |
[1:18:14] | Are you going to recruit him, to the team? | 你准备招募他进入团队吗 |
[1:18:17] | I want him to be president | 出于和你不同的原因 |
[1:18:18] | for reasons other than your own. | 我要让他成为总统 |
[1:18:21] | I want him to be president | 我要让他成为总统 |
[1:18:23] | because he’s not Hillary fucking Clinton. | 他可不像那个该死的希拉里·克林顿 |
[1:18:28] | Hillary Clinton was quite | 希拉里·克林顿就是个 |
[1:18:29] | an intellectual fat booty white bitch. | 自持聪明的白胖子 |
[1:18:32] | She would have fucked up my international plans | 她差点毁了 |
[1:18:35] | for world dominance and confusion. | 我要统治世界 制造混乱的大计 |
[1:18:37] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[1:18:40] | 2013, Miss Universe contest. | 2013年的环球小姐选拔赛 |
[1:18:44] | Prostitutes, golden shower. | 俊男美女黄金雨 |
[1:18:47] | Video on Obama’s bed. | 还有在奥巴马床上拍的小视频 |
[1:18:49] | Precisely. | 小心行事 |
[1:18:53] | I like it. | 我喜欢这样 |
[1:18:54] | I show my friends. | 和朋友们一起分享 |
[1:18:55] | That’s your business. | 那是你的事 |
[1:18:57] | I thought you said you want him to be president. | 我以为你想让他成为总统 |
[1:19:00] | I do. | 确实 |
[1:19:01] | Seems to me you want to destroy him and humiliate him. | 但看起来你似乎是想羞辱他 毁了他 |
[1:19:06] | Humiliation, unfortunately, | 没有办法 羞辱是 |
[1:19:08] | is the only thing this idiot understands. | 能刺激到这个蠢货的唯一方法 |
[1:19:11] | He has one brain cell, | 他只有一个脑细胞 |
[1:19:13] | and it’s stuck on stupid. | 还派不上什么用场 |
[1:19:15] | Have you explained to him the benefits? | 你和他聊过就任总统的好处吗 |
[1:19:18] | Benefits, you asked for all of this, you have all of it. | 说过了 跟他说他想要什么就能有什么 |
[1:19:21] | I deliver. | 我都能提供 |
[1:19:24] | This one’s a different kind of a brain. | 但这个人脑回路跟寻常人不太一样 |
[1:19:26] | He’s delusional. | 他爱妄想 |
[1:19:28] | He thinks he’s worth a trillion fucking dollars. | 总觉得自己价值连城 |
[1:19:31] | He’s broke on nine continents | 他在九大洲都破产了 |
[1:19:33] | and there’s only seven. | 虽然地球上只有七大洲 |
[1:19:35] | Look, man, the election comes up in less than a month. | 你看 离选举只有不到一个月了 |
[1:19:39] | I need to close my deal with Trump. | 我需要尽早和特朗普达成交易 |
[1:19:42] | I got the machines. | 我负责硬件 |
[1:19:45] | You make it look good. | 剩下的交给你了 |
[1:19:46] | You have my word. | 没问题 |
[1:19:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:19:50] | We work together. | 合作愉快 |
[1:19:53] | Now, show me the room where this pissing took place. | 现在 带我去他们群交的房间 |
[1:20:02] | Yes? | 喂 |
[1:20:03] | You have a call from a woman | 有个女人打电话找你 |
[1:20:04] | who says you know her. | 她说你认识她 |
[1:20:05] | Does she have a name? | 她叫什么 |
[1:20:07] | She says she wants that to be a surprise. | 她说她想给你一个惊喜 |
[1:20:09] | I don’t like surprises. | 我不喜欢惊喜 |
[1:20:10] | Get rid of her. | 别理她 |
[1:20:11] | No problem. | 好的 |
[1:20:18] | Yes? | 喂 |
[1:20:19] | She says the call is very important. | 她说她有要事 |
[1:20:21] | At least I think that’s what… | 至少我认为是 |
[1:20:22] | You’re not sure? | 你还不确定呢 |
[1:20:23] | She’s hard to understand. | 我听不太懂她说什么 |
[1:20:25] | She has a very thick accent. | 她口音很重 |
[1:20:27] | Accent. What kind of accent? | 口音 怎么样的口音 |
[1:20:29] | I’m guessing, but I think she’s Russian. | 我猜 她是俄罗斯人 |
[1:20:33] | Did she say anything else? | 她还说了什么 |
[1:20:35] | Just that she has a big surprise | 就是说有一个来自你朋友 |
[1:20:37] | for you from your friend, Vladimir. | 弗拉基米尔的惊喜等着你 |
[1:20:39] | She wants you to come to see her and her girlfriend | 她还说希望你能在丽思卡尔顿旅馆 |
[1:20:42] | at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel. | 见见她和她的女朋友 |
[1:20:44] | Put her through. | 把电话接进来 |
[1:20:46] | Hello, sexy man. | 你好 性感男神 |
[1:20:50] | This is Nathalia from Moscow. | 我是莫斯科的娜莎莉亚 |
[1:20:53] | You remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
[1:20:55] | Hello, Natalia. | 你好 娜塔莉娅 |
[1:20:56] | How are you, darling? | 你还好吗 宝贝 |
[1:20:57] | I’m very good. | 我很不错 |
[1:21:00] | I’m here at the Ritz-Carlton, in Washington, | 我和朋友一起 |
[1:21:04] | with my friends. | 在华盛顿的丽思卡尔顿旅馆等你 |
[1:21:06] | Alexandra and Olga. | 亚历桑德拉和奥尔迦 |
[1:21:08] | You remember them too? | 你还记得她们吗 |
[1:21:10] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:21:11] | Of course I remember them. | 我当然记得 |
[1:21:13] | Who could forget them, yes? | 谁能忘记她们呢 你说对吗 |
[1:21:15] | Certainly not you. | 你当然也不会忘 |
[1:21:19] | Mr. Putin sent us, | 普金先生让我们来的 |
[1:21:22] | and he sent a surprise. | 他给你准备了一个惊喜 |
[1:21:26] | You must come over. | 你一定要来 |
[1:21:28] | Uh, did he say what kind of surprise it was? | 他说了是哪种惊喜吗 |
[1:21:30] | You mean beside us? | 你还想要除了我们以外的惊喜 |
[1:21:32] | Don’t play games. | 别跟我耍滑头 |
[1:21:34] | I don’t like games. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[1:21:35] | Do you remember game that we played in Moscow? | 你还记得我们在莫斯科玩的游戏吗 |
[1:21:40] | You must come over, tonight. | 今晚 你一定要来 |
[1:21:43] | Mr. Putin insists. | 这可是普金先生说的 |
[1:22:21] | I’m sorry, ladies. | 抱歉了 女士们 |
[1:22:22] | I can’t do this. | 我不能这么做 |
[1:22:23] | No. | 别呀 |
[1:22:24] | Don’t you want us to pee-pee on you again? | 你难道不想再和我们一起玩玩吗 |
[1:22:30] | No! | 不要啊 |
[1:22:34] | Didn’t I tell you not to hire hookers | 我说了不要招妓 |
[1:22:36] | to pee in Obama’s bed? | 更别说你们还是在奥巴马床上玩 |
[1:22:39] | But you couldn’t just control yourself, as per usual. | 你就是控制不住自己 每次都这样 |
[1:22:42] | I hope you’re happy. | 你现在开心了吧 |
[1:22:43] | I think I know what’s going on here, | 我知道这是怎么回事 |
[1:22:45] | and it’s nothing short of blackmail. | 这不过就是敲诈勒索罢了 |
[1:22:47] | But by Putin? That doesn’t make any sense. | 普金敲诈你 说不通啊 |
[1:22:50] | He saved your ass by dropping Hillary’s emails | 在经历”走进好莱坞”录像带带来的灾难后 |
[1:22:52] | after the disaster of the “Access Hollywood” tapes. | 还是普金删了希拉里的邮件帮你檫的屁股 |
[1:22:55] | I’m not talking about Putin. | 我不是说普金在敲诈我 |
[1:22:56] | All right, well, then, who’s blackmailing you? | 那行 那你认为是谁再敲诈你 |
[1:22:58] | I can have them taken care of. | 我来处理他们 |
[1:23:00] | Not this time. This is something different. | 这次不用 这次不太一样 |
[1:23:02] | Then you better wise up and face facts, Donald. | 那你最好聪明点面对现实吧 唐纳德 |
[1:23:06] | You’re gonna lose, and you’re gonna lose big. | 你要输了 而且输得很惨 |
[1:23:08] | I never lose. | 我从没输过 |
[1:23:09] | And I’m not gonna lose now, understand? | 所以现在也不会输 懂了吗 |
[1:23:17] | Gotta tell you, Luther, | 我告诉你 路德 |
[1:23:18] | really love what you’ve done with this place. | 我特别喜欢你在这儿做的事 |
[1:23:21] | Gotta give you credit. | 干得漂亮 |
[1:23:22] | The Russian hookers and their big surprise | 这些俄罗斯婊子们和她们的大惊喜 |
[1:23:24] | was a nice touch. | 真是个妙招 |
[1:23:25] | You know, you were a rough nut to crack, Trump. | 你真是块难啃的骨头 特朗普 |
[1:23:28] | Just so we’re clear, this deal is involuntary. | 我们先说好 这笔交易绝非出于自愿 |
[1:23:31] | Quite frankly, it’s extortion. | 坦白说 这就是敲诈勒索 |
[1:23:33] | Exactly. | 确实 |
[1:23:34] | What about the polls? | 民意调查是怎么回事 |
[1:23:35] | The bad press? | 舆论批判又是怎么回事 |
[1:23:37] | All the late-night jokes? | 还有那些深夜脱口秀 |
[1:23:38] | Meaningless. | 现在说这些没有任何意义 |
[1:23:39] | You know, the polls haven’t been wrong | 自杜威和杜鲁门选举以来 |
[1:23:41] | in a presidential election since Dewey and Truman. | 民意调查从未出错 |
[1:23:43] | There’s a first time for everything, Donny. | 凡事皆有第一次 小唐唐 |
[1:23:45] | So, what do you need from me? | 那么 你想从我这里得到什么 |
[1:23:46] | For starters, I want this inaugural to be dark, | 首先 我想要这次就职典礼变得十分黑暗 |
[1:23:51] | very dark. | 非常黑暗 |
[1:23:53] | I want you to make George W. Bush | 我想要你让小布什 |
[1:23:57] | and Dick Cheney look like optimists. | 和迪克·切尼看起来就像乐观主义者 |
[1:23:59] | Done. | 成交 |
[1:24:00] | You and I are gonna have a whole lot of fun | 一旦你加入我们团队 |
[1:24:02] | once you’re on the team | 我们会得到很多乐子的 |
[1:24:03] | What about Putin? | 普金呢 |
[1:24:05] | Is he on the team? | 他也加入我们团了吗 |
[1:24:06] | Putin is one of the star players of this team. | 普金可是我们团队的王牌之一 |
[1:24:08] | I also got Kim Jong-un starting at center. | 我们还有金正恩 |
[1:24:13] | Once you’re in that office, sky’s the limit. | 一旦你进入那个办公室 便将权势通天 |
[1:24:17] | Anything else? | 还有要说的吗 |
[1:24:18] | That’s it. | 没有了 |
[1:24:28] | The art of the deal. | 交易的艺术 |
[1:24:31] | The art of the deal. | 交易的艺术 |
[1:24:33] | Welcome to the game. | 欢迎加入游戏 |
[1:24:36] | Take your seat. | 请上宝座 |
[1:24:47] | Feels good. | 感觉不错 |
[1:24:49] | Very presidential. | 很有总统味儿了 |
[1:25:04] | In his first words to the nation and the world | 周五 唐纳德·特朗普在宣誓担任美国总统后 |
[1:25:07] | after being sworn in as president of the United States, | 发表了一篇关于 |
[1:25:10] | Donald Trump, on Friday, delivered a populist manifesto | 民粹主义宣言的就职演说 |
[1:25:13] | that depicted the U.S. | 他将美国描述为 |
[1:25:14] | as a wasteland of abandoned factories, | 废弃工厂的荒原 |
[1:25:17] | economic angst, rising crime, | 还表达对经济困境 犯罪率上升 |
[1:25:19] | and dystopian carnage. | 及反乌托邦式屠杀的担忧 |
[1:25:20] | Reciting a litany of devastating criticisms | 他列举了一系列骇人的评论 |
[1:25:23] | of the country, including gangs, drugs, | 包括黑帮 毒品 |
[1:25:26] | crime, poverty, and unemployment. | 犯罪 贫穷 以及失业 |
[1:25:30] | Trump told the nation, “This American carnage | 特朗普昭告天下”美国屠杀 |
[1:25:33] | – stops right here.” – A demoralizing tirade | -马上就会停止” -长篇的宣讲 |
[1:25:34] | left many observers with one single question: | 让许多观察员提出疑问 |
[1:25:38] | Does Trump really hate America? | 特朗普是不是真的憎恶美国 |
[1:25:40] | I don’t think so. | 我并不这么认为 |
[1:25:42] | Everything works out in the end. | 一切真相终将大白 |
[1:25:50] | Plane crash. | 飞机失事 |
[1:25:53] | Car wreck. | 车祸 |
[1:25:55] | Shoot your mama. | 枪击事件 |
[1:26:01] | Here’s to our greatest accomplishment, | 这是我们的杰作 |
[1:26:06] | a complete definite dark triad. | 完全符合黑暗三要素的基调 |
[1:26:12] | How bad can it get?! | 情况还会有多糟 |
[1:26:13] | Bad. | 很糟 |
[1:26:16] | Very, very, very bad! | 非常 非常 非常糟 |
[1:26:22] | Especially if you’re Muslim. | 如果你是穆斯林 |
[1:26:24] | As-salamu alaykum. | 我向你们问个好[阿拉伯语] |
[1:26:26] | Or you a Mexican. | 如果你是墨西哥人 |
[1:26:28] | Taco, burrito. | 滚回去吃墨西哥卷饼和玉米煎饼吧 |
[1:26:31] | Or you’s a Jew! | 或者你是犹太人 |
[1:26:33] | It’s all mashugana. | 一群疯狂的白痴 |
[1:26:34] | Yeah! Or you a negro. | 如果你是黑鬼 |
[1:26:37] | Wells, I don’t know. | 那我也不知道你的下场 |
[1:26:39] | Or you’s a African American. | 如果你是非裔 |
[1:26:41] | Well, chronologically speaking. | 等着 还没轮到你呢 |
[1:26:43] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[1:26:43] | Or you black! | 如果你是黑人 |
[1:26:44] | Hey, dog! | 嘿 你个无赖 |
[1:26:45] | Everybody in trouble is what I’m trying to say. | 我想对每一个深陷风波的人说 |
[1:26:48] | If you breathing, | 如果你还活着 |
[1:26:50] | your ass gonna get it | 那你也早晚会被 |
[1:26:51] | with this orange motherfucker that I got! | 我的这个橙色混蛋给搞死 |
[1:26:55] | Now, some more hell. | 现在 制造更多混乱吧 |
[1:26:57] | Keep it coming. | 让苦难继续蔓延吧 |
[1:27:21] | Would you like some dinner, Mr. Trump? | 晚餐想吃点什么吗 特朗普先生 |
[1:27:22] | Sounds good. | 有什么不错的吗 |
[1:27:24] | We have chicken. | 我们提供鸡肉 |
[1:27:25] | Would you like leg, thigh, breast? | 你要鸡小腿 鸡大腿还是鸡胸 |
[1:27:30] | Better bring the whole chicken. | 最好给我把整只鸡都拿过来 |
[1:27:32] | You got it. | 明白了 |