英文名称:The Way Back
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[07:28] | Look at those poor men. | 看看那些可怜的人 |
[07:31] | They’ve got night blindness. | 他们得了夜盲症 |
[07:32] | I saw it in the transit camp. | 我在临时难民营看到过 |
[07:34] | It’s vitamin deficiency from starvation. | 进食不足引起了维生素缺乏 |
[08:01] | Here, here. | 给你 吃这个 |
[08:05] | You planning on surviving on half rations, son? | 小子 你还想不想活了 |
[08:08] | Look, he’s an old man. | 他上年纪了 |
[08:09] | I’m an old man. | 我也不小了 |
[08:10] | I’ll be alive in the morning. He won’t. | 我可以挺到明早 他可不能 |
[08:16] | Kindness. | 善良 |
[08:19] | That can kill you here. | 在这会要了你的命 |
[08:25] | He’s American. | 他是美国人 |
[08:26] | In Here? How? | 怎么会在这的 |
[08:30] | Stalin hates foreigners, | 斯大林讨厌外国人 |
[08:33] | and that includes Poles. | 也包括波兰人 |
[08:35] | You’re Polish? | 你是波兰人吗 |
[08:38] | I like you Poles. | 我喜欢波兰人 |
[08:40] | Your burning sense of injustice, | 你们天生爱打抱不平 |
[08:43] | the yearning for freedom. | 并且渴望自由 |
[08:46] | Khabarov Andrei Timofeyevich. | 巴卡洛夫·安德烈·莫菲齐 |
[08:49] | Weiszczek Janusz. | 维斯切克·乔努斯 |
[08:51] | Your charge, may I ask, Janusz? | 能问问你是什么罪吗 乔努斯 |
[08:54] | – 58-10. – 58-10. | -第58-10条 -58-10啊 |
[08:59] | A spy. | 间谍罪 |
[09:01] | That’s what they told me. | 他们是这么跟我说的 |
[09:03] | Ten years? | 十年 |
[09:04] | No. 20. | 不 二十年 |
[09:06] | 58-14. Sabotage. Ten years. | 58-14 蓄意破坏罪 十年 |
[09:09] | And you were on Soviet side of line, | 你不是苏维埃一边的吗 |
[09:12] | and they arrest you. They accuse you of spying. | 他们却把你抓了 判了个间谍罪 |
[09:14] | Torture you, huh? | 严刑逼供了吗 |
[09:17] | Did you sign confession? | 你承认了吗 |
[09:18] | No. | 没有 |
[09:20] | No, I wouldn’t sign, | 我不会认罪的 |
[09:23] | so they…they tortured someone else. | 所以他们拷问了别人 |
[09:26] | Forgive me. | 真抱歉 |
[09:30] | I was actor. | 我以前是个演员 |
[09:32] | Moving pictures. | 拍电影的 |
[09:33] | In my last picture, I played aristocrat. | 我在最后一部电影里扮演一个贵族 |
[09:38] | They arrested me when the film was released. | 电影一上映我就被抓了 |
[09:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:42] | It was claimed | 他们指控我 |
[09:44] | I was elevating the status of the old nobility. | 崇尚旧日的贵族主义 |
[09:49] | So you got ten years for a performance in a film. | 因为一部电影 你就要坐上十年牢 |
[09:53] | I’ve had better notices. | 我更引人注目了嘛 |
[10:10] | Nyet. | 该死 |
[10:21] | The Urki. | 那些混混 |
[10:22] | Do you know who these are? | 知道他们是谁吗 |
[10:25] | Professional criminals. | 一帮职业匪徒 |
[10:28] | Murderers and thieves. | 烧杀抢掠 |
[10:30] | Don’t stare at them. | 别盯着他们看 |
[10:32] | The guards let them run things in here, | 警卫放他们在这称王 |
[10:35] | and they are to be feared. | 所有人都怕他们 |
[10:36] | Then why would they let them run things? | 为什么放任他们不管呢 |
[10:38] | Because they are byproduct of bourgeois society | 因为他们是阶级社会的副产物 |
[10:41] | and so friends of people. | 属于人民的朋友 |
[10:43] | We are political prisoners and so enemies of people. | 我们是政治犯 是人民的敌人 |
[10:49] | The Soviet Union has become one vast prison. | 苏联已经变成一所大型监狱 |
[10:53] | Slave labor. | 那些是苦役 |
[10:55] | They are from far reaches of Soviet Empire, | 他们来自苏帝国的各个角落 |
[10:58] | all caught up in same net. | 都被困在这里 |
[11:04] | Do any of them wriggle out of the net? | 有人逃出去过吗 |
[11:06] | No, Janusz. You must be more careful. | 没有 乔努斯 你最好小心点 |
[11:13] | Stalin has eyes and ears everywhere, | 到处都有斯大林的耳目 |
[11:16] | even in here. | 这里也不例外 |
[11:18] | If you are not more careful, | 如果你不多加小心 |
[11:21] | you will die after one year. | 一年之后必死无疑 |
[11:23] | If not literally, | 就算没死 |
[11:28] | then spirit. | 也会让你痛不欲生 |
[11:31] | And how long have you been in here? | 你来这多久了 |
[11:35] | Eleven months and 29 days. | 11个月零29天 |
[14:13] | You do for me. | 帮我画一张 |
[14:17] | You want me to draw you? | 要我画你吗 |
[14:19] | No. Not me. | 不 不是我 |
[15:37] | Lice? | 虱子吗 |
[15:38] | Eating me alive. | 真折磨死人啊 |
[15:40] | For that I have old folk remedy. Come. | 我有个治虱子的老偏方 来吧 |
[15:49] | The mine. | 这是矿场 |
[15:50] | They blast at night. | 他们晚上会进行爆破 |
[15:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:56] | We must be quick. | 咱们得快 |
[15:59] | Or this will not be here in the morning. | 不然明早它就不在这了 |
[16:02] | You’re going to leave it here overnight? Why? | 你要把它埋上一晚上吗 为什么 |
[16:06] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
[16:24] | It can be done. | 不是没有可能 |
[16:28] | I know a way through the wire. | 我知道怎么出去 |
[16:29] | How? | 怎么做 |
[16:31] | Lazar, my associate, | 拉扎尔 我的同伴 |
[16:33] | he is overseer of construction. | 他是这的一个看守 |
[16:35] | He showed me. | 他告诉我的 |
[16:37] | If you ever escape the camps, | 你想不想逃出去 |
[16:40] | and I’ve been waiting so long for someone like you, | 长久以来 我一直在等像你这样的人 |
[16:43] | someone with the strength, | 充满了力量 |
[16:45] | the will to see it through. | 有一股不善罢甘休的劲 |
[16:47] | But to go where? | 但我们能去哪 |
[16:49] | I mean, we can’t go west. | 不能往西走 |
[16:52] | I mean, apart from the Germans, there’s the Soviets. | 除了德国 全在苏联掌控之中 |
[16:54] | And east, all Soviet right to the Pacific. | 而往东 苏维埃的领土一直延伸到太平洋 |
[16:58] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[17:00] | North. Have to be…have to be south. | 只有往南走 |
[17:01] | Correct. | 对 |
[17:03] | But do you know where we are? I mean, exactly? | 你知道我们在哪吗 确切的位置 |
[17:06] | I beileve we are about 500 kilometers north of Lake Baikal. | 我们在贝尔加湖以北五百公里处 |
[17:13] | This is the lake. | 这是湖 |
[17:15] | Camp is here. | 营地在这里 |
[17:16] | And the border is here. | 边境在这里 |
[17:18] | We could follow the edge of the lake here. | 我们可以沿着湖走 |
[17:20] | That runs due south. | 就能到南方 |
[17:22] | Exactly. Then we cross the Trans-Siberian Railway | 完全正确 然后穿过贯西伯利亚铁路 |
[17:25] | to the Mongolian border and freedom. | 到达蒙古边境 我们就自由了 |
[17:28] | Spring is already upon us. | 春天快来了 |
[17:30] | We will have to wait till autumn. | 我们得等到秋天 |
[17:32] | No. Why wait? | 不 为什么要等 |
[17:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:35] | Because it is a thousand kilometers to the border, maybe more. | 这离边境有上千公里 甚至更远 |
[17:38] | We need careful planning. We need to stockpile food. | 我们得好好计划 储备好食物 |
[17:42] | I’ve already begun trading, dealing. | 我早已着手进行一些交易 |
[17:44] | You must do the same. | 你也应该这么做 |
[17:46] | And in autumn, the weather is more predictable. | 而且在秋天 天气更易掌控 |
[17:53] | We can use the new snow to cover our tracks. | 我们可以用第一场雪来掩饰行踪 |
[17:57] | And we bring my friends. | 得带上我的朋友 |
[17:59] | Your friends? You trust them? | 你的朋友 他们值得信任吗 |
[18:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:03] | They won’t all survive. | 他们不一定都能活下来 |
[18:06] | But they will die free men. | 至少死的时候是自由身 |
[18:11] | Free. | 自由 |
[20:38] | That’s a really brave man! | 他真有种 |
[21:17] | First we need big branches! | 我们要先找些粗大的树枝 |
[21:19] | One on each side and then one on the back! | 先搭两边 后面再支一根 |
[21:28] | Help me, Kazik. | 卡兹可 帮下我 |
[21:29] | These down there, put it there on the branch. | 把这放到树枝上 |
[21:32] | Yes, yes. | 好的 |
[21:34] | Follow me. We’ll both go like this. | 跟我来 我们得一起来 |
[21:35] | What? | 什么 |
[21:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:41] | Yes. Put it there. | 很好 就放这 |
[21:46] | Zoran! Your blanket! | 佐伦 把你的毯子拿来 |
[21:48] | For a wind break. | 挡挡风 |
[21:50] | Get in. Come on. | 进去 快点 |
[21:53] | Come! | 快点 |
[21:55] | Please come with us! We have shelter! | 跟我们来吧 有遮蔽物了 |
[22:10] | I am Zoran, Yugoslav. | 我是佐伦 南斯拉夫的 |
[22:14] | That’s Janusz. | 他是乔努斯 |
[22:15] | And he’s Kazik. | 他是卡兹可 |
[22:17] | Horodinsky. | 多蒂斯基 |
[22:18] | They are Polish. | 他们都是波兰人 |
[22:19] | Voss. I’m Latvian. | 沃斯 拉脱维亚人 |
[22:24] | It’s a League of Nations. | 苏联加盟共和国之一 |
[22:27] | And you are? | 你呢 |
[22:28] | Smith. | 史密斯 |
[22:30] | And your first name. | 你姓什么 |
[22:32] | Mister. | 叫我先生吧 |
[22:34] | Mr. Smith. | 史密斯先生吗 |
[22:37] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[23:08] | Might as well have shot us yesterday. | 还不如昨天就把我们毙了 |
[23:11] | We’re for the mines. | 这下得去矿场了 |
[23:37] | These collars same as used by ancient Egyptian people. | 这些项圈和古埃及人用的一样 |
[23:41] | Yes, but on their horses, probably. | 是啊 可能是给马戴的 |
[23:44] | No. No, no, no. Same for people. | 不 不 是给人用的 |
[23:47] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[23:48] | I was professor of Egyptology, | 我在列宁格勒大学 |
[23:50] | Leningrad University. | 是埃及学教授 |
[24:54] | Are you crazy? They’ll shoot you. | 你疯了吗 他们会崩了你 |
[24:56] | I’ve got to get out of here. | 我要离开这 |
[24:58] | I have to get back. | 我得回去 |
[24:59] | I have to get back. | 我得回去 |
[25:09] | It can be done. | 不是没有可能 |
[25:10] | What can be done? | 可能什么 |
[25:12] | He knows a way through the wire. | 他知道怎么出去 |
[25:16] | He has a plan. | 他有个计划 |
[25:17] | Who has a plan? | 谁有计划 |
[25:20] | His name is Khabarov. | 他叫巴卡洛夫 |
[25:22] | The actor. | 那个演员 |
[25:24] | Do you know him? | 你知道他 |
[25:26] | He has no intention of escaping. | 他没打算逃出去 |
[25:31] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:32] | He’s a liar. | 他在说谎 |
[25:33] | He’s been here for years. | 他在这蹲很多年了 |
[25:36] | Seeks out new arrivals. | 寻找新鲜血液 |
[25:38] | Me, when I first came here. | 当我刚来这的时候 |
[25:41] | He just likes to talk about escape. | 他也跟我说过逃跑的事 |
[25:43] | I’ve known others like him. | 我还知道一些他这样的人 |
[25:45] | Why should I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[25:47] | Nothing is for nothing in the camps. | 在这里一切都是徒劳 |
[25:50] | From you he gets your energy, your spirit. | 他从你们身上吸取能量和精神 |
[25:54] | You feed his dream of escape. | 滋养自己的逃跑梦 |
[25:56] | You help keep him alive. | 他通过你们苟延残喘 |
[25:58] | He’s nothing but a leech. | 他只会榨取别人 |
[26:01] | You are a cold bastard, Mister. | 你真是冷血 先生 |
[26:03] | I’m still alive, that’s all I know. | 我只知道 至少我还活着 |
[26:07] | But I won’t be in another six months, | 但是六个月后 |
[26:10] | and neither will you. Not here. | 我和你就不会在这了 |
[26:11] | Not in these mines. | 不在这些矿场 |
[26:20] | But if you are serious… | 如果你是认真的 |
[26:24] | really serious about making a run for it… | 真心想逃出去的话 |
[26:29] | I’m with you. | 算我一个 |
[26:33] | I thought you were a loner. | 你不是不合群吗 |
[26:35] | It can’t be done alone. | 一个人没法逃出去 |
[26:37] | Besides, you have a…a weakness. | 而且 你有一个弱点 |
[26:41] | You could be useful to me. | 或许对我有用 |
[26:43] | And what is that? | 是什么 |
[26:44] | Kindness. | 善良 |
[26:47] | If anything happens to me, | 如果我发生了什么事 |
[26:48] | I’m counting on you carrying me. | 还可以依靠你 |
[26:57] | Khabarov. | 巴卡洛夫 |
[26:58] | Khabarov, come. | 巴卡洛夫 快来 |
[26:59] | What? | 什么事 |
[27:00] | Come with me. Now. | 跟我来 现在 |
[27:01] | What is it? What? What? | 怎么回事 |
[27:03] | Come. Look at this. | 过来 看看这个 |
[27:04] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[27:05] | We can go. We can go tonight. | 我们可以出去了 今晚就可以 |
[27:08] | The storm will cover our tracks. | 暴风雪可以掩饰我们的行踪 |
[27:09] | What are you talking about? | 你说啥呢 |
[27:10] | It’s a passing storm. | 不过是一场短暂的暴风雪 |
[27:11] | No, it’s enough. | 已经够大了 |
[27:12] | Janusz, that is impossible. | 乔努斯 不可能的 |
[27:14] | We need…We need detailed preparation, | 我们需要周密的准备 |
[27:17] | we need plans, we need maps. | 需要计划 还有地图 |
[27:19] | the timing will never be perfect. | 不 现在是最完美的时机 |
[27:21] | Look, they won’t expect it now. | 他们绝不会想到的 |
[27:23] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[27:24] | What about the distances, huh? | 你知道有多远吗 |
[27:25] | It’s, it’s a thousand kilometers, and we need food. | 有一千公里 我们需要食物 |
[27:28] | Plenty of food. | 很多食物 |
[27:29] | We have food. You have food. | 我们有食物 你也存了不少 |
[27:30] | Look, the American is with us. | 那个美国人要加入我们 |
[27:33] | We’ve been trading, just like you said. | 就像你说的 我们一直在交换食物 |
[27:34] | How long will that last? | 那能吃多久 |
[27:36] | Look, I’ve spent half my life in the woods and mountains. | 我大半生都在森林和山里 |
[27:39] | We can live off the land. | 我们能逃离这片土地 |
[27:41] | You don’t understand. You are too young. | 你不会明白的 你太嫩了 |
[27:44] | It cannot be done. | 不可能成功 |
[27:45] | What else is there? | 还有什么 |
[27:46] | – Stay here and die? – You hear me? | -在这等死吗 -你在听我说吗 |
[27:47] | It cannot be done. | 不可能成功 |
[27:49] | Andrei! How do we get through that wire? | 安德烈 我们怎么才能出这铁丝网 |
[27:51] | I don’t know what you are talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[27:54] | Your friend Lazar… | 你的朋友拉扎尔 |
[27:56] | I mean, he knows, doesn’t he? | 他知道 是吧 |
[27:59] | You told me that. | 你这么跟我说过 |
[28:18] | Piss off now. | 滚开 |
[28:28] | You can’t see, can you? | 你什么都看不见是吗 |
[28:32] | Please don’t leave me behind. | 别丢下我 |
[28:34] | Promise me, Andrejs. | 答应我安德烈斯 |
[28:36] | I can hold onto your shoulder by night. | 晚上我可以搭着你的肩走 |
[28:38] | I can…I can see shapes. | 我能看见个大概 |
[28:39] | By day I can see just fine. | 白天我能看得清楚 |
[28:42] | I won’t hold you up. | 我不会拖后腿的 |
[28:45] | Please don’t tell the others. | 请不要告诉别人 |
[28:50] | In here, I die. | 在这我死定了 |
[29:20] | Swiss. | 瑞士的 |
[30:04] | There are no secrets here. | 别在这藏什么秘密 |
[30:06] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[30:08] | The game goes against me. | 他们总是和我作对 |
[30:10] | Small debt, they take fingers. | 欠点小钱 他们就要手指 |
[30:14] | Big debt, they take head. | 欠多点就没命了 |
[30:16] | Me, big debt. | 我欠得有点多 |
[30:19] | But I never gambie my Wolf. | 但我从不押我的刀 |
[30:22] | In forest, you need knife, | 在森林里 人需要刀 |
[30:24] | and I need miracle. Get me out of here. | 而我需要奇迹 把我弄出去 |
[31:49] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[31:51] | Look! Keep going. Keep going! | 快跑 别停下 |
[31:53] | We must keep going! Get up! | 我们不能停下 快起来 |
[31:54] | Get up! | 起来 |
[31:56] | Activity, or we die right now. | 快起来 不然就死定了 |
[31:57] | You know how fast the dogs are. | 你知道猎犬跑得有多快 |
[32:00] | Run, damn you! | 快跑 该死的 |
[32:02] | Mister, come on, look at me. | 先生 快起来 看着我 |
[32:04] | Is it time for me to carry you? | 要我背你吗 |
[32:06] | Come on. Come on. | 快起来 快点 |
[32:09] | Come on! | 快来 |
[32:13] | Janusz, we can’t see anything! | 乔努斯 我们什么都看不到 |
[32:17] | The snow is blinding us! | 雪太大了 |
[32:20] | Janusz! | 乔努斯 |
[32:31] | I need your knife! | 我需要刀 |
[32:36] | Give me the knife! | 把刀给我 |
[32:38] | Your knife! | 你的刀 |
[32:48] | Janusz, we must take shelter! | 乔努斯 我们必须避一避 |
[32:51] | We can’t go on! | 不能再继续走了 |
[32:52] | Don’t you see? This is perfect! | 你看不出来吗 这是天赐良机 |
[32:55] | They’ll never find us like this. | 在这样的天气里他们绝对找不到我们 |
[32:57] | Never! | 绝对找不到 |
[33:29] | You stare at me like snake at rabbit. | 你别一副要吞了我的样子盯着我 |
[33:33] | He teach me English. | 他教我说英语 |
[33:35] | Speak good, huh? | 说的不错吧 |
[33:38] | Bread for words, wasn’t it, cowboy? | 面包换语言 是不是 牛仔 |
[33:43] | How far have we come? | 我们走了有多远 |
[33:45] | Maybe 20, 30 kilometers. | 可能有二三十公里 |
[33:48] | That’s all? | 就这么点吗 |
[33:50] | Less, if we’ve been going in circles | 如果我们像无头鸡一样一直转圈 |
[33:52] | like chicken without head. | 可能更少 |
[33:54] | All right, let’s see what we have. | 好了 看看我们都有些什么 |
[34:00] | Everyone, come on. | 大家都快点 |
[34:01] | We share everything. | 东西都是大家的 |
[34:07] | And you? | 你呢 |
[34:07] | What? | 什么 |
[34:08] | Do you have? | 你有东西共享吗 |
[34:17] | And that coat. | 那件外套 |
[34:18] | It’s not your coat. | 它不是你的 |
[34:20] | That is Khabarov’s coat. | 是巴卡洛夫的 |
[34:22] | Yes, he gave me. | 没错 他给我了 |
[34:25] | And… | 我有… |
[34:35] | See? | 看见了吗 |
[34:41] | He was going to inform. | 他想要去报信 |
[34:43] | Don’t worry. I talk to him. | 不必担心 我搞定他了 |
[34:46] | Everything okay. | 不用担心 |
[34:58] | You’ve made a bargain with the devil. | 你和魔鬼达成了交易 |
[35:00] | You realize that? | 你知道吗 |
[35:02] | Do you have a knife? | 你有刀吗 |
[35:11] | For direction he uses grass and the mosses. What’s that? | 他通过草和苔藓来辨别方向 这算啥 |
[35:14] | I swear to God he better know what he’s doing. | 他最好给老子知道自己在做什么 |
[35:16] | You should be grateful you’re here at all. | 你该感激最终你逃出来了 |
[35:18] | Grateful is for dogs. | 狗才用得着感激 |
[35:28] | What– what’s that? | 那…是什么 |
[35:30] | Wolves. It’s only wolves. | 狼 狼而已 |
[35:33] | Only wolves. | 狼而已 |
[36:37] | South. | 这边是南 |
[36:41] | To Lake Baikal. | 通往贝加尔湖 |
[36:50] | You are the Pakhan. | 你是黑老大 |
[36:53] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[36:54] | What is a Pakhan? | 黑老大是什么 |
[36:56] | Boss of Urki. | 混混头头 |
[36:59] | We are not criminals. | 我们不是罪犯 |
[37:01] | We are escaping from criminals. | 我们正逃离罪犯 |
[37:04] | I have been watching you. | 我一直在关注你 |
[37:05] | And I swear to God you win my respect | 老实说 你那树枝和松果伎俩 |
[37:08] | with your sticks and pine cones. | 赢得了我的尊重 |
[37:10] | I’ll come between you and death. | 我愿为你赴汤蹈火 |
[37:14] | So you want to be my bodyguard? | 这么说你想做我保镖吗 |
[37:16] | It’s the Urka way. | 俄国黑帮的做法 |
[37:17] | You have me, and you have the Wolf. | 你有了我 就如同有狼相伴 |
[37:21] | Huh? | 怎么样 |
[37:23] | Janusz, how long till we get to the lake? | 乔努斯 还要多久我们能到湖边 |
[37:26] | How long? | 多才时间 |
[37:27] | Three, four weeks. | 三四个星期 |
[37:29] | Maybe more. | 或者更久 |
[37:40] | I have us here somewhere. | 我们在这附近的某个地方 |
[37:43] | And down here, the Trans-Siberian Railway, | 下来这里是贯西伯利亚铁路 |
[37:46] | and the border of Mongolia. | 和蒙古边境 |
[37:50] | Mongolia seems so far away. | 蒙古看起来真远 |
[37:52] | Mongolia? I go more. | 蒙古还远 我有更远的 |
[37:54] | To America. | 到美国 |
[37:58] | It’s like this– we have food for another week. | 情况是这样的 我们的食物还够吃一周 |
[38:03] | We have no more matches. | 火柴已经用光了 |
[38:04] | But still we have Khabarov’s flint. | 但还有巴卡洛夫的打火石 |
[38:07] | We need meat, meat. | 我们需要肉 |
[38:09] | I can make traps. | 我可以设置些陷阱 |
[38:11] | We’ll be moving too fast to wait for traps. | 我们得快速行进 等不起猎物落进陷阱 |
[38:14] | We find farms, villages, get food there. | 我们找农场和村庄 在那里获得食物 |
[38:17] | Look, there’s a bounty on our heads. Remember that. | 我们被悬赏了 记得吗 |
[38:20] | We steal it. At night. They never know. | 我们用偷的 趁着夜色 神不知鬼不觉 |
[38:22] | We are not thieves. | 我们不是小偷 |
[38:24] | Then I’ll steal it, and I’ll eat. | 那我去偷 偷着我吃 |
[38:27] | You can watch. | 你可以看着我吃 |
[38:28] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[38:29] | Barbed wire. | 棘铁丝 |
[38:30] | He’s making a fish-hook. | 他在做鱼钩 |
[38:32] | That’s how we will survive. | 咱们的小命都靠它了 |
[38:34] | With fish? | 吃鱼吗 |
[38:34] | Uh. | 对 |
[38:36] | But I don’t eat fish. | 可是我不吃鱼 |
[38:37] | Then you’ll die. | 那你就等死吧 |
[38:41] | Come on, | 来吧 |
[38:42] | we need to make a fire. | 得生点火 |
[38:45] | Come on, lots of wood. | 快点 需要很多木柴 |
[38:47] | It’ll be 40 below tonight. | 今晚会有零下四十度 |
[38:50] | Tomasz? | 托马什 |
[39:05] | No, no, not too much, not too much. | 不 不 不要太多 不要太多 |
[39:21] | Kazik? | 卡兹可 |
[39:27] | Kazik? | 卡兹可 |
[39:29] | He’s still out, looking for wood. | 他还没回来 找木头去了 |
[39:32] | He has night blindness. | 他有夜盲症 |
[39:36] | Kazik! | 卡兹可 |
[39:37] | Kazik! | 卡兹可 |
[39:53] | Janusz! | 乔努斯 |
[40:03] | Janusz! | 乔努斯 |
[40:58] | Professor. | 教授 |
[40:59] | I came from the mine to find you. | 我一路从矿井过来找到你的 |
[41:05] | I thought I was alone. | 我还以为自己落单了 |
[41:07] | I’ve been walking with you for some time. | 我一直跟着你 有一会儿了 |
[41:10] | I’ll– I’ll just sit for a minute. | 我…我就坐坐歇一会 |
[41:27] | Not far to go. | 没多远就到了 |
[41:37] | We made it. | 我们做到了 |
[41:41] | We really made it. | 我们果然做到了 |
[41:47] | Isn’t that something? | 是不是很了不起呢 |
[42:39] | Lord, | 主啊 |
[42:40] | take this innocent soul into thy keeping. | 收下这个无辜的灵魂吧 |
[42:44] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[42:49] | A free man died here today. | 此时此地 一个自由之人从此长眠 |
[42:57] | Still, one less mouth to feed. | 毕竟少了张吃饭的嘴 |
[43:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[44:26] | They’ll find our bones and your drawings a hundred years from now | 百年后人们会找到我们的尸骨和你的绘画 |
[44:31] | and say “Look, a fine example of Early Gulag Man.” | 并说 看 古拉格的好囚犯 |
[44:36] | Shut up with your jokes. | 省省你的笑话吧 |
[44:38] | Go and find food like the others do. | 像其他人一样找食物去 |
[44:40] | You do the shutting up! | 你才闭嘴 |
[44:42] | Drawing all day like you’re on holiday. | 整天画画 还当自己度假呢 |
[44:44] | I’m sick. | 我病了 |
[44:45] | I cook. They find food. | 我做饭 他们找食物 |
[44:48] | What do you ever do? | 你又做了什么 |
[44:49] | Nothing. | 什么也没做 |
[44:52] | But I make you all laugh. | 但我能活跃气氛 |
[44:54] | No, not anymore, you don’t. | 不 不再是了 |
[45:23] | So… | 你觉得… |
[45:25] | who will be first? | 谁会是第一个呢 |
[45:30] | What do you mean, first? | 你说什么 什么第一个 |
[45:32] | The first to die. | 第一个死的人 |
[45:34] | I think the artist. | 我认为会是艺术家 |
[45:37] | But better if it was him, the funny man. | 但最好是那个整天逗乐的人 |
[45:40] | Why better if it’s Zoran? | 为什么最好是佐伦 |
[45:44] | More soft. | 更柔软 |
[45:46] | More–tender. | 更…嫩 |
[45:54] | Mister only catch little fish now. | 先生现在只能捕到小鱼 |
[45:56] | We must have meat, or we die here. | 我们必须有肉吃 不然会死在这的 |
[45:58] | You’re the Pakhan, you’ve thought of it. | 你是老大 你得考虑考虑这个 |
[46:01] | We all have. | 我们都得考虑 |
[46:03] | That’s why you brought extra people, isn’t it for food? | 你多带的几个人不就是为食物吗 |
[46:05] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[46:06] | We will get more food when we get to Lake Baikal. | 等我们到了贝加尔湖就有更多吃的了 |
[46:09] | There will be plenty of fish there. | 那里会有很多鱼 |
[46:11] | You said we would have seen lake a week ago. | 一星期前你就说我们快见到湖了 |
[46:17] | We’re lost, Pakhan. | 我们迷路了 老大 |
[47:51] | Look, if I, uh, if I find the lake, | 听着 如果我找到了湖 |
[47:54] | I will be back in a week. | 一星期之内就回来 |
[47:57] | If I don’t, well, you’re on your own. | 如果没找到 你们就得靠自己了 |
[48:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[48:08] | Our friend Valka. | 我们的朋友瓦尔加 |
[48:10] | Don’t let him out of your sight. | 别让他离开你的视线 |
[48:16] | Here. | 给 |
[48:20] | Fresh this morning. | 今天早上的鲜肉 |
[48:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:28] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[48:33] | And you. | 你也是 |
[50:26] | Janusz! | 乔努斯 |
[50:27] | I saw it. I saw it. | 我看见湖了 我看见了 |
[50:29] | I saw the Lake. | 我看见湖了 |
[50:30] | Easy, easy. | 慢点 慢点 |
[50:31] | Three days from here. | 从这里走要三天 |
[50:33] | Stones! Gather stones! | 石头 找些石头来 |
[50:35] | Heat them in the fire! | 用火烤烤 |
[51:24] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[51:26] | Psst. Psst. | 喂 喂 |
[51:28] | Pssst. Hey. | 喂 嘿 |
[51:35] | Someone’s been following us. | 有人跟踪我们 |
[51:38] | He’s behind that dark clump of trees. | 他在树后的暗丛里 |
[51:41] | If he gives us away, | 如果他去告密 |
[51:43] | they’ll be all over us in no time. | 我们很快就会被包围 |
[51:46] | He’s right. We have to do this. | 他说的对 必须处理一下 |
[51:49] | No killing. | 不许滥杀 |
[51:50] | No? | 不杀吗 |
[51:51] | I think you’ve killed before. | 你以前应该杀过人吧 |
[51:53] | You say too many prayers for an innocent man. | 别在无辜人面前故作清高了 |
[51:57] | Valka, you go behind | 瓦尔加 你去后面堵 |
[51:59] | in case he makes a run for it. Go. | 以防他逃走 去 |
[52:04] | Spread out, spread out. | 散开 散开 |
[52:20] | Valka, no. | 瓦尔加 不要 |
[52:21] | No! | 不要 |
[52:34] | We–we won’t hurt you. | 我们…不会伤害你 |
[52:49] | A Polka. | 一个跳波尔卡舞的 |
[52:50] | Polka? What does he want? | 跳舞的吗 他想干嘛 |
[52:52] | I don’t know. It’s a girl. | 不知道 是个女孩 |
[52:53] | And she’s Polish. | 她是波兰人 |
[52:55] | She’s been following us for several days. | 她已经跟我们几天了 |
[52:57] | And what? | 然后呢 |
[52:59] | Well, she needs food, you know, protection. | 她需要食物和保护 |
[53:01] | She’s been too afraid to approach us | 她太害怕以至于不敢接近我们 |
[53:03] | until she was sure we weren’t Russian. | 直到她确认我们不是俄国人 |
[53:05] | She wants to travel with us? | 她想跟我们一起走吗 |
[53:07] | She’s on the run, like us. | 她在逃跑 跟我们一样 |
[53:09] | She’ll slow us down. | 她会拖累我们 |
[53:11] | She said she’s escaped from a Russian collective farm. | 她说她是从一个俄国集体农场逃出来的 |
[53:16] | I know this type– street Gypsies. | 我了解这种人 街头吉普赛女郎 |
[53:20] | There are thousands like that, less use than a dog! | 他们成千上万 却不如一只狗有用 |
[53:23] | Pakhan, don’t do this. Huh? | 老大 别这样 好吗 |
[53:27] | Oh, come on. She’s starving. | 拜托了 她快饿死了 |
[53:29] | We can barely feed ourselves. | 我们自己的肚子都填不满 |
[53:31] | Yeah, maybe it’s kinder to leave her. | 是啊 不带她也许对大家都好 |
[53:33] | No, she was sent to us. | 不 她被送到我们身边 |
[53:34] | We can’t leave her. | 我们不能丢下她 |
[53:35] | Janusz, we have no choice. | 乔努斯 我们没得选择 |
[54:14] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[54:16] | Stay back. Careful of the mud. | 退后 小心泥沼 |
[54:19] | Easy. Easy. Easy. | 慢点 慢点 慢点 |
[54:24] | Valka. | 瓦尔加 |
[54:27] | Here you are. | 小乖乖来吧 |
[54:52] | Find some wood. | 找些木头来 |
[55:14] | Her name is Irena. | 她叫艾琳娜 |
[55:47] | Is the soap ready? | 肥皂好了吗 |
[55:48] | Yes. | 好了 |
[55:50] | Ah, good. | 很好 |
[55:51] | Stir. | 搅拌一下 |
[56:05] | Well? | 怎么了 |
[56:08] | What’s so funny? | 什么事这么好笑 |
[56:09] | Are you– | 你是要… |
[56:11] | you are going to the office this morning? | 你这大清早的是要去上班吗 |
[56:33] | Valka? | 瓦尔加 |
[56:34] | Valka. | 瓦尔加 |
[56:36] | Come on. | 快醒醒 |
[56:37] | You’re next. Go, go. | 该你了 快去 去 |
[56:38] | Valka, come on! | 瓦尔加 快点 |
[56:49] | Now take off your shirt. | 脱掉衬衫 |
[56:52] | Why do we do this? | 这是干嘛 |
[56:55] | So we don’t look like thieves and robbers. | 为了让我们看起来不像小偷和盗贼 |
[56:59] | Head up. | 抬头 |
[57:06] | Now, still. | 好 别动 |
[57:08] | Very still, please. | 可千万别动 |
[57:11] | Head up. | 抬头 |
[57:13] | More. | 抬高点 |
[57:17] | Nyet. | 不 |
[58:02] | You know, I, uh, can’t beiieve she’s Polish. | 知道吗 我不相信她是波兰人 |
[58:06] | She’s, uh, she’s educated. | 她受过教育 |
[58:09] | Speaks good English, French. | 能说一口流利的英语和法语 |
[58:11] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[58:12] | You don’t like her, do you? | 你不喜欢她 是吗 |
[58:14] | Speak to Valka about her. | 跟瓦尔加说去吧 |
[58:16] | He doesn’t even think she’s Polish. | 他从没指望她是波兰人 |
[58:18] | Well, I did speak to him. | 我的确跟他谈过了 |
[58:19] | And the others. | 还有其他人 |
[58:21] | They agree she comes with us. | 他们同意让她跟着 |
[58:25] | What, you disagree? | 怎么 你不同意吗 |
[58:27] | There’s no room for sentimentality, you know that. | 你知道这不是感情用事的时候 |
[58:30] | Apart from food, she’ll slow us down. | 且不说吃的 她会拖累我们的 |
[59:02] | No, it won’t take our weight. | 不行 冰承受不了我们的重量 |
[59:04] | We’ll have to swim across. | 我们得游过去 |
[59:10] | Can you swim? | 你会游泳吗 |
[59:13] | Yes, Mister. | 会 先生 |
[59:14] | You wouldn’t lie to me. | 你骗不了我的 |
[59:16] | I’m not lying, Comrade. | 我没有骗你 同志 |
[59:17] | And don’t call me Comrade. | 别叫我同志 |
[59:28] | Irena, no! | 艾琳娜 不要 |
[59:55] | Here, come on. | 来 快 |
[1:00:04] | Here, take the food. | 给 拿着食物 |
[1:00:16] | Were your parents arrested with you? | 你和你父母一起被捕的吗 |
[1:00:18] | They’re dead. | 他们死了 |
[1:00:20] | We lived on a farm outside Warsaw. | 我们生活在华沙外面的一个农场里 |
[1:00:23] | When the Russians came, | 俄国人来后 |
[1:00:25] | they said we were kulaks | 他们说我们是富农 |
[1:00:26] | and exploiting the peasants. | 剥削农民 |
[1:00:29] | My parents were afraid and hid me in the barn. | 我父母很担心 于是把我藏进谷仓 |
[1:00:33] | I found them later. | 后来我发现了他们 |
[1:00:43] | I– | 我… |
[1:00:47] | I found them face-down in the mud. | 我发现他们扑倒在泥坑中 |
[1:00:54] | They’d been bashed and strangled with barbed wire. | 他们遭到了痛打 被铁丝勒死 |
[1:01:05] | Later, the Russians caught me | 后来 俄国人抓住了我 |
[1:01:07] | and sent me to a collective farm. | 把我送到了集体农场 |
[1:01:12] | They were cruel to me. | 他们对我很残忍 |
[1:01:14] | I ran away. | 我逃跑了 |
[1:01:17] | I had no food. | 没有吃的 |
[1:01:19] | And then I saw you. | 然后我就遇见了你 |
[1:01:30] | You can’t swim, can you? | 你不会游泳是吧 |
[1:01:35] | What? | 你说什么 |
[1:01:36] | You’ve never been near the water in your life. | 你这辈子从没靠近过水 |
[1:01:38] | But I got across, didn’t I? And you followed. | 但是我过来了不是吗 你们也学我过来的 |
[1:01:41] | And you said you lived on a farm near Warsaw? | 你说你住在华沙附近的一个农场是吗 |
[1:01:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:01:45] | Soviets didn’t get that far. | 苏联军可没攻到那么远 |
[1:01:47] | That was German territory. | 那里是德国人的地盘 |
[1:01:52] | Your parents weren’t murdered, were they? | 你父母也没被杀 对吧 |
[1:01:55] | You made all that up. | 那全是你编的 |
[1:02:01] | We’ve all done terrible things to survives. | 为了生存 我们都曾做过可怕的事 |
[1:02:08] | But don’t ever lie to me again. | 但我不想再听到一句谎言 |
[1:02:14] | We’ve had enough of lies. | 谎话我们已经听得够多的了 |
[1:02:27] | We have to go around it. | 我们得绕过去 |
[1:02:29] | Quicker through it. | 从中间穿过去更快 |
[1:02:31] | No, they have dogs. | 不行 他们有狗 |
[1:02:33] | If they raise the alarm, then we don’t stand a chance. | 要是他们拉响警报 我们就完了 |
[1:02:36] | We need food again, Pakhan. | 可咱们需要食物 老大 |
[1:02:37] | Look, I know we need food, | 听着 我知道需要食物 |
[1:02:39] | but we can’t go into that town and risk arrest. | 但咱们不能冒着被抓的风险进小镇 |
[1:02:41] | We’re wasting time. | 我们是在浪费时间 |
[1:03:00] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 有什么不对劲吗 |
[1:03:02] | Where’s Valka? | 瓦尔加人呢 |
[1:03:03] | He was behind Zoran. | 他在佐伦后面 |
[1:03:05] | Zoran, weren’t you watching him? | 佐伦 你没看着他吗 |
[1:03:08] | I’m not his keeper. | 我又不是他的保姆 |
[1:03:12] | Damn him. | 该死 |
[1:03:13] | He could turn us in for the bounty. | 他可能去告发我们换赏金了 |
[1:03:15] | And risk arrest? | 不怕自己被抓吗 |
[1:03:16] | He’s a gambler. | 他是个赌徒 |
[1:03:19] | Irena, do you think he would do that? | 艾琳娜 你觉得他会这样做吗 |
[1:03:23] | He might. | 有可能 |
[1:03:23] | We don’t need his knife. | 我们不需要他的刀 |
[1:03:25] | We can make one out of deer bone. | 我们可以用鹿骨做一把 |
[1:03:27] | It’s an opportunity to get rid of him. | 这是个甩掉他的好机会 |
[1:03:32] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:03:34] | Come on, let’s go. | 出发吧 |
[1:03:36] | Watch it funny man? | 你这搞笑男 看戏呢 |
[1:03:39] | You want to get us all killed? | 你想害死我们吗 |
[1:03:44] | Easy, cowboy. | 冷静点 牛仔 |
[1:03:48] | You tear my coat. | 你扯着我衣服了 |
[1:03:50] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[1:03:52] | Idlot? | 白痴 |
[1:03:55] | Am I? | 我是白痴 |
[1:03:57] | Let’s see who is idiot. | 我们看看谁才是白痴 |
[1:04:02] | What? | 怎么 |
[1:04:05] | Did I kill? | 我杀生了吗 |
[1:04:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:04:10] | A dog. | 杀了只狗 |
[1:04:11] | Don’t believe me, then don’t eat. | 不信的话 你们别吃啊 |
[1:04:14] | But you will, won’t you, because you want to survive. | 但你们会吃 因为你们想活下去 |
[1:04:19] | I know about survive. | 我的一生 |
[1:04:21] | All my life. | 就是生存之道的写照 |
[1:04:24] | And– | 而且 |
[1:04:27] | it’s my birthday. | 今天是我生日 |
[1:04:29] | In Russia, that means we drink. | 在俄国 生日就是开怀畅饮的日子 |
[1:05:21] | She lived in the streets, like me. | 她是城里人 和我一样 |
[1:05:28] | So the story you told us wasn’t true. | 也就是说你告诉我们的都不是真的 |
[1:05:30] | I thought that story would be more sad | 我以为那样更悲惨 |
[1:05:33] | and you wouldn’t leave me behind. | 你们听了就不会抛弃我了 |
[1:05:42] | My parents were Polish Communists. | 我父母是波兰的共产党 |
[1:05:46] | They took us to live in Soviet Union, to Moscow. | 组织让我们在苏联 莫斯科定居 |
[1:05:50] | They want to work for the Revolution. | 想要我们为革命军工作 |
[1:05:55] | We lived in the Hotel Lux, | 我们住在拉克丝饭店 |
[1:05:58] | with lots of foreign Communists. | 那儿还有许多外国的共产党 |
[1:06:01] | But they arrested them in 1937. | 但他们在1937被捕了 |
[1:06:07] | They said they were spies. | 他们被戴上间谍的名号 |
[1:06:12] | The police put me in the orphanage. | 警察把我送进了孤儿院 |
[1:06:15] | And my brother, | 我哥哥 |
[1:06:16] | he died. | 他死了 |
[1:06:19] | I was ten years old. | 那年我10岁 |
[1:06:26] | They called me Rykov, | 他们叫我伊科夫 |
[1:06:28] | but I remembered our Polish name– Zielinska. | 但我记得我的波兰名字叫泽林斯卡 |
[1:06:36] | I used to say it every night before I went to sleep. | 以前每晚睡觉前 我都会这样喊自己 |
[1:06:42] | So you ran away. | 所以你跑出来了 |
[1:07:20] | They have no mosquitoes. | 他们不招蚊子 |
[1:07:26] | What can we do? | 我们能怎么办 |
[1:07:28] | Steal a boat? | 偷支船吗 |
[1:07:29] | No, it’s too risky. | 不 太冒险了 |
[1:07:31] | People are going to get ill. | 这样下去会被咬病的 |
[1:07:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:07:36] | Isn’t it strange? | 你不觉得蹊跷吗 |
[1:07:37] | After all we’ve faced, | 我们经历了重重困难 |
[1:07:39] | these tiny insects might bring us down. | 最后却栽在这蚊子手上 |
[1:07:52] | There it is again. | 又来了 |
[1:07:55] | No mosquitoes! | 去你妈的蚊子 |
[1:07:56] | Zoran! Zoran! | 佐伦 佐伦 |
[1:08:02] | What’s he doing, for God’s sake? | 我的天哪 他在干什么 |
[1:08:22] | Mosquito repellent. | 防蚊圈 |
[1:08:27] | So what you say to him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
[1:08:30] | Who? | 跟谁 |
[1:08:32] | The mosquito man. | 给你防蚊圈那人 |
[1:08:34] | I’m an escaped convict who is plagued by mosquitoes. | 我是一个被蚊子逼疯的逃犯 |
[1:08:37] | Yeah, very funny. | 这真好笑 |
[1:08:39] | No, really, what did you say? | 说真的 你跟他说了什么 |
[1:08:41] | Come on, man. | 快走吧 伙计 |
[1:08:45] | Clown. | 小丑 |
[1:08:52] | Goodbye, Lake Baikal. | 再见了 贝尔加湖 |
[1:08:53] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[1:09:05] | Mister, did you know Voss is a priest? | 先生 你知道沃斯是牧师吗 |
[1:09:07] | No, I didn’t know that. | 不 我不知道 |
[1:09:10] | And Tomasz is a pastry chef, | 还有 托马什是个糕点师傅 |
[1:09:12] | but he wants to be an artist. | 但是他想当艺术家 |
[1:09:13] | You don’t say. | 难以置信 |
[1:09:15] | And Zoran was on business in Moscow, | 还有 佐伦当时去莫斯科出差 |
[1:09:19] | arrested in Red Square. | 在红场被抓了 |
[1:09:21] | He said he was just taking a photo of the Kremlin. | 他说他当时正在拍克里姆林宫 |
[1:09:24] | He’s an accountant. | 他是个会计 |
[1:09:26] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 是吗 活见鬼了 |
[1:09:28] | I never knew a funny accountant. | 我从没见过这么搞笑的会计 |
[1:09:33] | Don’t you talk to each other? | 你们彼此不聊天吗 |
[1:09:35] | In the camps you learn to say as little as possible. | 在集中营里 话越少越好 |
[1:09:39] | Mr. Smith? | 史密斯先生呢 |
[1:09:40] | Working on the Moscow Metro? | 他在莫斯科地铁工作吗 |
[1:09:43] | He’s an engineer. | 他是个工程师 |
[1:09:44] | His father was Finnish. | 他的父亲是芬兰人 |
[1:09:45] | Grew up in America, but he could speak Russian. | 他在美国长大的 但会说俄语 |
[1:09:49] | And why would an American move to Russia, for God’s sake? | 天哪 为什么一个美国人要搬到俄国去 |
[1:09:53] | The Depression. | 经济大萧条 |
[1:09:55] | His son came with him. | 他和他儿子一起来的 |
[1:09:57] | What happened to his son? | 那他儿子怎么了 |
[1:10:00] | They shot him. | 被枪杀了 |
[1:10:02] | He was 17. | 那时他17岁 |
[1:11:12] | The Mongolian border | 蒙古边界 |
[1:11:14] | is on the other side of those tracks– | 就在这条小道的另一边 |
[1:11:16] | maybe four, five days away. | 距此可能有四五天的路程 |
[1:11:17] | Can we cross somewhere else? | 我们能走别的路吗 |
[1:11:20] | Here, this is the main line. | 这是一条主线 |
[1:11:21] | It’s going to be like this everywhere. | 其它地方也差不多 |
[1:11:22] | He’s right. We wait till tonight. | 他说的对 我们等到晚上再行动 |
[1:11:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:11:33] | Nothing. Just looking. | 没什么 就看看 |
[1:11:35] | Don’t look. | 别看 |
[1:11:44] | Valka? | 瓦尔加 |
[1:11:46] | What? | 什么事 |
[1:11:48] | Why do you have assholes tattooed on your chest? | 你为什么要把这些混蛋纹在胸上呢 |
[1:11:50] | I mean, they should be on your ass | 我是说 你该把他们纹在屁股上 |
[1:11:52] | so you can sit on them every time you take a shit. | 每次拉屎都能欺负他们 |
[1:11:54] | You think it’s funny? | 你觉得这很好笑吗 |
[1:11:56] | They are great men. | 他们是伟人 |
[1:12:00] | Whoa, whoa! Valka! Valka! | 瓦尔加 冷静点 |
[1:12:02] | Don’t you know what “Stalin” Means, funny man? | 你知道斯大林意味着什么吗 搞笑男 |
[1:12:05] | Means Man-of-Steel. | 意味着钢铁意志 |
[1:12:07] | He takes from rich and gives to poor. | 他劫富济贫 |
[1:12:09] | Yes, of course he does. | 是的 确实 |
[1:12:12] | Then he takes both of them | 然后把穷人和富人都关到古拉格去 |
[1:12:14] | and puts them in a Gulag for 25 years. | 一关就是25年 |
[1:12:16] | Watch your eyes, crow bait. | 你给我小心点 杂种 |
[1:12:59] | Thank you, Mother Russia, for your hospitality, | 俄罗斯我的祖国 感谢你的热情款待 |
[1:13:02] | but I will definitely not be coming back. | 我肯定会回来的 |
[1:13:33] | You know, they’ll– they’ll catch you. | 他们会抓住你的 |
[1:13:36] | Yeah. Prison is okay. | 是的 在监狱里挺好 |
[1:13:39] | Debt is bad. | 欠赌债就糟糕了 |
[1:13:40] | But there are many prisons, | 但是这里有许多监狱 |
[1:13:42] | they don’t find me. | 他们找不着我 |
[1:13:46] | What about America? | 那美国呢 |
[1:13:50] | It’s not for me, freedom. | 自由不属于我 |
[1:13:54] | I wouldn’t know what to do with it, I swear to God. | 要是自由了 我还真不知道该怎么活了 |
[1:13:59] | So we must say goodbye, my Wolf and me. | 我和我的狼 该跟你们告别了 |
[1:14:06] | You don’t need him anymore. | 你不再需要他了 |
[1:14:15] | Good luck, Valka. | 祝你好运 瓦尔加 |
[1:14:18] | Goodbye, Janusz. | 再见 乔努斯 |
[1:15:05] | Look. See? | 你看 看见了吗 |
[1:15:08] | Do you think we’ll get there by tonight? | 你认为我们今晚能到那儿吗 |
[1:15:10] | Yes, I think so. | 应该能到 |
[1:15:12] | What will we do? | 我们到时候做什么 |
[1:15:14] | We will eat. | 吃顿饱饭 |
[1:15:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:15:17] | We will sleep. | 睡个好觉 |
[1:15:24] | We made it. | 我们做到了 |
[1:15:50] | Mister! | 先生 |
[1:15:57] | They’re communists. | 他们是共产党 |
[1:16:04] | So it’s here too. | 这里也是红区 |
[1:16:15] | This changes everything. | 美梦全泡汤了 |
[1:16:20] | There’s nowhere to hide. | 我们无处可躲了 |
[1:16:39] | It’s a Buddhist temple. | 是个佛庙 |
[1:16:42] | They might take us in. | 他们也许会接受咱们 |
[1:16:43] | They might also be working with the regime. | 和尚们可能和政府是一伙的 |
[1:16:46] | It’s a risk. | 这有点风险 |
[1:17:44] | What happened here? | 这里发生了什么事 |
[1:17:47] | The same as happened in Russia. | 和在俄罗斯一样 |
[1:17:55] | Churches closed… | 教堂被关闭 |
[1:17:58] | priests shot or taken to camps… | 牧师不是被杀就是被带到集中营 |
[1:18:03] | religion banned. | 宗教被禁止 |
[1:18:08] | They came to my church, in Latvia. | 共产党来到我在拉脱维亚的教堂 |
[1:18:12] | Destroyed everything, much like this. | 摧毁了一切 和这差不多 |
[1:18:20] | I went back later that night, | 那晚晚些时候我返回了教堂 |
[1:18:23] | and there was a lone– lone guard. | 那只剩一个守卫 |
[1:18:26] | Just a boy. | 是个孩子 |
[1:18:30] | And I strangled him | 我勒住了他 |
[1:18:32] | until his eyes popped right out of his head. | 直到他翻白眼才松手 |
[1:18:44] | Valka knew somehow. | 瓦尔加不知怎的察觉到了这一点 |
[1:18:48] | He knew I’d killed in cold blood. | 他知道我会痛下杀手 |
[1:19:01] | How far is China? | 这离中国还有多远 |
[1:19:02] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:19:04] | Maybe five, six hundred kilometers due south. | 可能往南五六百千米吧 |
[1:19:08] | 600 kilometers? | 600千米吗 |
[1:19:11] | Is Chlna free? | 中国自由吗 |
[1:19:13] | They’re fighting the Japs. | 中国人在打日本人 |
[1:19:14] | I know that much. | 我只知道那么多 |
[1:19:15] | After China is Tibet. | 过了中国就是西藏 |
[1:19:17] | We could go to Lhasa, the capital. | 我们可以去那的首都拉萨 |
[1:19:35] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[1:19:37] | They say we could go beyond Tibet, | 他们说我们可以穿越西藏 |
[1:19:39] | over the mountains to India. | 翻山越岭去印度 |
[1:19:41] | What mountains? | 什么山 |
[1:19:42] | The Himalayas. | 喜马拉雅山 |
[1:19:44] | Join the British Army. | 加入英国军队 |
[1:19:45] | Fight Nazls, then fight the Russians. | 打纳粹 然后再打俄国佬 |
[1:19:47] | Go over the Himalayas? | 翻越喜马拉雅吗 |
[1:19:50] | How? On a magic carpet? | 怎么翻越 乘魔毯吗 |
[1:19:54] | How? | 怎么翻越 |
[1:19:56] | We walk. | 凭咱一双腿 |
[1:20:13] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[1:20:28] | Come on, wake up. | 来吧 起来了 |
[1:20:30] | I was in the middle of this beautiful dream. | 我正做美梦呢 |
[1:20:33] | I was about to eat some salt. | 就要尝到盐了 |
[1:20:36] | I almost taste it. | 差点就吃到了 |
[1:20:38] | I just want to go back to that dream. | 我想回到那梦里 |
[1:20:41] | It’s a very simple recipe. | 这个的做法很简单 |
[1:20:42] | You just need two sprigs of rosemary | 你只需要两枝迷迭香 |
[1:20:45] | and a pinch of nutmeg. | 和些许肉豆蔻 |
[1:20:47] | Nutmeg? What about the salt? | 肉豆蔻 那盐呢 |
[1:20:50] | No, we’ll–we’ll get to that. Now– | 不 盐待会儿放 |
[1:20:52] | add the oil– | 现在 加点油 |
[1:20:54] | And you leave it to marinate | 在你准备鸡的同时 |
[1:20:56] | while you prepare the chicken. | 把它们腌一下 |
[1:20:57] | This is where the salt comes in. | 现在该放盐了 |
[1:20:58] | Good. | 太好了 |
[1:21:00] | You rub it into the skin of the chicken | 把盐抹在鸡皮上 |
[1:21:01] | with a little bit of the paprika. | 再抹点红辣椒 |
[1:21:03] | But double the salt. | 放两份盐 |
[1:21:04] | Look, you cannot just doubie the salt. | 你不能说放两份盐就放两份 |
[1:21:06] | It’ll be too salty then. | 这样鸡肉会很咸的 |
[1:21:07] | I don’t care, just doubie the salt. | 我不管 我就要放两份盐 |
[1:21:09] | I’m not going to ruin it. | 我才不要毁了这道菜 |
[1:21:11] | Just double the salt, please. | 你就放两份盐吧 求你了 |
[1:21:13] | No. | 我拒绝 |
[1:21:14] | Tomasz– | 托马什 |
[1:21:15] | No. | 我拒绝 |
[1:21:26] | All right, all right. Everybody keep calm. | 好吧 好吧 大家保持冷静 |
[1:21:28] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[1:21:29] | No, no, no! Don’t run! Don’t run. | 不不 不要跑 不要跑 |
[1:21:33] | Be calm and smile. Be friendly. | 冷静下来 微笑 友好点 |
[1:21:42] | Everybody smile. | 大家笑起来 |
[1:21:43] | Hello. Hello. | 你好 你好 |
[1:23:38] | That’s south. | 一路向南吧 |
[1:24:15] | Are we going to eat that? | 要吃那玩意吗 |
[1:24:17] | It’s either this or fish. | 不吃它就吃鱼 |
[1:24:26] | It looks like a bird’s nest. | 这看上去像个鸟窝 |
[1:24:28] | It will protect you from the sun. | 它能遮阳 |
[1:24:35] | Irena, try this for your feet. | 艾琳娜 把它套在脚上 |
[1:25:24] | South. | 那边是南 |
[1:25:25] | Come on, we keep going. | 快 继续前进 |
[1:25:45] | No, it’s another mirage. | 不对 又是海市蜃楼 |
[1:25:47] | We have no water. | 我们没水喝了 |
[1:25:50] | There’s trees there. | 那有树 |
[1:25:52] | If there’s trees, there–there’s water. | 有树就有水 |
[1:25:55] | No, I don’t care. | 不 我不在乎 |
[1:25:57] | It’s east. We’re going south. | 那是西边 我们要去南边 |
[1:25:59] | But, Janusz, we’ve got to give it a try. | 乔努斯 我们得试一试 |
[1:26:01] | No, no, no. We must keep going south, | 不 我们继续往南走 |
[1:26:04] | or you’ll kill us all. | 你这样会害死我们所有人的 |
[1:26:05] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[1:26:07] | Janusz, we’re dying. | 乔努斯 我们快死了 |
[1:26:11] | We’re already dying. | 我们已经濒临死亡了 |
[1:26:12] | Stop. | 别闹了 |
[1:26:37] | It’s a mirage! | 那是个幻想 |
[1:26:40] | It’s just a mirage. | 只是海市蜃楼 |
[1:27:14] | Mirages don’t have birds. | 海市蜃楼不会出现鸟 |
[1:27:21] | Mirages don’t have birds! | 海市蜃楼不会出现鸟 |
[1:27:34] | It’s a well! | 是一口井 |
[1:27:52] | Don’t fill yourselves. You’ll get sick. | 别喝太饱 会难受的 |
[1:29:28] | At least we have water here. | 我们在这至少还有水 |
[1:29:30] | You’ll wake her. | 别吵醒她 |
[1:29:32] | Yeah, but no food. | 有水但是没吃的 |
[1:29:34] | Maybe nomads will come to water their flocks. | 也许游牧民会把他们的羊群赶来饮水 |
[1:29:36] | When? | 什么时候 |
[1:29:38] | Next week, next month? | 下周还是下个月 |
[1:29:40] | We should stay here at least a few more days. | 我们在这至少该再待上几天 |
[1:29:43] | Look, without food, we’ll only get weaker. | 要是不进食 我们会越来越虚弱 |
[1:29:47] | And then maybe too weak to travel. | 可能会虚弱到无力行走 |
[1:29:49] | I don’t know. After these last days– | 我不知道 经过这些天 |
[1:29:56] | I don’t know if I can go through that again. | 我都不知道自己还能不能撑下去 |
[1:30:00] | It was a miracle finding this. | 找到水已经是个奇迹了 |
[1:30:02] | Can we count on another? | 能指望奇迹再次出现吗 |
[1:30:05] | Janusz? | 乔努斯 |
[1:30:12] | Okay, give me your best. | 把你的劲都使出来吧 |
[1:30:23] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等一下 |
[1:30:26] | Go, Tomasz! | 来吧 托马什 |
[1:30:30] | Hat, please. | 把帽子摘下来 |
[1:30:35] | Lower. | 低头 |
[1:31:46] | Run! Run! | 跑 快跑 |
[1:31:48] | Get back, get back! Take cover! | 快回去 快回去 躲起来 |
[1:31:56] | Behind that dune! | 到那个沙丘后面去 |
[1:32:04] | Irena! Get down! | 艾琳娜 蹲下来 |
[1:32:10] | Don’t be afraid! | 别害怕 |
[1:32:21] | Irena. | 艾琳娜 |
[1:32:25] | Irena. | 艾琳娜 |
[1:32:29] | Sun-dried fish. | 吃点晒鱼干 |
[1:32:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:32:38] | Here. | 拿着 |
[1:32:52] | Can you find our way back to the well? | 你能找到回那口井的路吗 |
[1:32:54] | It was way off course. | 那不在我们的路线上 |
[1:32:57] | Remember? I mean, way east. | 记得吗 我说的是东边 |
[1:33:00] | There’s no– | 没有 |
[1:33:01] | There’s no features in this wasteland. | 这茫茫沙海四无一物 |
[1:33:04] | I could never find it. | 我不可能找到它 |
[1:33:37] | When I helped my father in the fields during the hot summers, | 我顶着炎炎夏日在地里帮老爸的时候 |
[1:33:40] | we used to suck on small stones like these. | 我们常常吮吸这样的小石头 |
[1:33:43] | Made us feel less thirsty. | 能让我们感觉没那么渴 |
[1:33:59] | Janusz! | 乔努斯 |
[1:34:21] | Sunstroke? | 中暑了 |
[1:34:30] | I’m becoming a nuisance. | 我成负担了 |
[1:34:33] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:34:37] | Do they hurt you? | 疼吗 |
[1:34:40] | No, not at all. | 不 一点都不疼 |
[1:34:44] | They must be swelling because I’ve walked so far. | 肯定是因为路走太多才肿的 |
[1:34:50] | Don’t you think, Mister? | 你说对吗 先生 |
[1:34:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:34:57] | You lie back down now. | 你快躺下 |
[1:34:58] | I’m gonna cover your legs up for you. | 我帮你把脚包起来 |
[1:35:20] | Irena, we can stop for a while. | 艾琳娜 我们可以停下来休息一会 |
[1:35:23] | No. | 不 |
[1:35:26] | Just suck on this. | 吸一下这个 |
[1:35:48] | No! Please, no! No! | 不 请不要这样 不 |
[1:36:03] | Come on. We’ve got to keep going. | 来吧 我们必须继续前进 |
[1:36:14] | My name is Irena Zieilnska. | 我的名字是伊雷娜·泽林斯卡 |
[1:36:19] | My name is Irena Zieilnska. | 我的名字是伊雷娜·泽林斯卡 |
[1:36:42] | Put me on the ground, Andrejs. | 放我下来 安德烈斯 |
[1:36:48] | Just lay me on the ground. | 让我躺在地上 |
[1:37:57] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:38:47] | Command thine angels to receive her | 请让您的天使接纳她 |
[1:38:51] | and to take her to heaven, her country. | 带她回天堂 回家乡 |
[1:38:56] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[1:41:24] | I really like this one. | 我真的挺喜欢这一张 |
[1:41:26] | When did you do that? | 你什么时候画的 |
[1:41:28] | Second night in the Gulag. | 在古拉格的第二个晚上 |
[1:41:31] | Poor Kazik, always in trouble with his feet. | 可怜的卡兹可 他的脚毛病不断 |
[1:41:37] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[1:41:40] | You. | 你 |
[1:41:42] | Looks like my father. | 看起来像我老爸 |
[1:41:45] | Is that how I look now? | 我现在是不是就那样 |
[1:41:46] | No. | 不是 |
[1:41:48] | Now, you look worse. | 现在你看起来更衰 |
[1:41:56] | You caught her smile. | 你捕捉到了她的微笑 |
[1:42:01] | Look. | 看 |
[1:42:02] | This is–just a sketch. | 这只是随手画的 |
[1:42:06] | But I’ll work on it. | 但是我会继续画的 |
[1:42:09] | I’ll do it. | 我会的 |
[1:42:11] | That’s really fine work. | 画得真是太好了 |
[1:42:14] | You’re a great artist, Tomasz. | 你是一个了不起的艺术家 托马什 |
[1:42:20] | It’s almost like a photography. | 画得跟照片一样 |
[1:42:22] | It’s the shadow. | 还有影子 |
[1:42:25] | It’s really nice. | 真的很不错 |
[1:43:05] | We have to get to those hills. | 咱们得到那片山那去 |
[1:43:08] | Water may be trapped there. | 那也许有水 |
[1:43:12] | Come on. Come on, get up. Get up. | 来吧 快 站起来 站起来 |
[1:43:20] | Mister. | 先生 |
[1:43:22] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:43:25] | Go on without me. | 别管我了 |
[1:43:30] | I’m done. | 我不行了 |
[1:43:35] | Go. | 走吧 |
[1:43:44] | Zoran. | 佐伦 |
[1:43:48] | You go to the hills and look for water. | 你们去那边山上找水 |
[1:43:52] | And you wait for us there. | 然后在那里等我们 |
[1:43:53] | No. | 不 |
[1:43:54] | Yes. | 去吧 |
[1:43:55] | We’ll catch up. | 我们会赶上来的 |
[1:44:36] | Did you find water? | 找到水了吗 |
[1:44:37] | No. | 没有 |
[1:45:17] | Show me. | 告诉我 |
[1:45:20] | Please show me. | 请告诉我 |
[1:45:28] | Where–? | 在哪里 |
[1:45:37] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[1:45:55] | There’s– | 这里 |
[1:45:58] | water! | 有水 |
[1:46:38] | Zoran. | 佐伦 |
[1:46:40] | Around here. | 就在这附近 |
[1:46:57] | Look at that, uh? | 看看这个 |
[1:46:59] | What if–if it’s poisonous? How can we eat it? | 要是有毒怎么办 我们怎么吃 |
[1:47:01] | No, no, no, we cut off its head. | 不会的 我们把它的头砍下来 |
[1:47:04] | Here. Give me the knife. | 这里 把刀给我 |
[1:47:06] | Ah, look at that. | 瞧着吧 |
[1:47:31] | Tastes like chicken. | 尝起来像鸡肉 |
[1:47:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:47:34] | A big, black, poisonous chicken with no legs. | 一条又大又黑还没有腿的毒鸡 |
[1:47:37] | Well, it’s not bad. | 还不错嘛 |
[1:47:42] | You know, Valka talked of eating each other when we were in Siberia. | 在西伯利亚的时候 瓦尔加说起过人吃人的事 |
[1:47:51] | He did? | 他说过吗 |
[1:47:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:47:53] | And? Would you have eaten me? | 然后呢 你会吃掉我吗 |
[1:47:56] | Yeah. | 会 |
[1:47:59] | Yeah, of course. | 当然会 |
[1:48:01] | I would never have eaten you. | 我绝对不会吃你 |
[1:48:03] | Well, why not? | 为什么呢 |
[1:48:05] | Too stringy and bitter. | 你的肉又硬又涩 |
[1:48:07] | I’d rather eat snake. | 我宁愿吃蛇 |
[1:48:36] | Here’s some water. | 给你点水 |
[1:48:47] | It can kill you, remember? | 这会要了你的命了 记得吗 |
[1:48:49] | What? | 什么 |
[1:48:50] | Kindness. | 善良 |
[1:48:53] | How long can you survive on mud and snakes? | 光靠泥巴和蛇肉能活多久 |
[1:48:58] | Just leave me here. | 把我扔这吧 |
[1:49:04] | You can’t, can you? | 你做不到 对吗 |
[1:49:14] | Look, Mister– | 听着 先生 |
[1:49:15] | What? | 什么 |
[1:49:18] | You know, I may not even know your first name, | 我甚至都不知道你姓什么 |
[1:49:23] | but I, uh– | 但是我 |
[1:49:25] | I know your son’s name. | 我知道你儿子的名字 |
[1:49:28] | Irena told you? | 艾琳娜告诉你的 |
[1:49:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:49:37] | Can I say his name? | 我能说出他的名字吗 |
[1:49:41] | David. | 大卫 |
[1:49:45] | Saying his name won’t bring him back. | 说出他的名字也不能让他活过来 |
[1:49:50] | What are you trying to do? | 你想做什么 |
[1:49:51] | Give me the will to live? | 激励我活下去吗 |
[1:49:52] | Is that it? | 是那样吗 |
[1:49:54] | Stop me from giving up? | 劝我不要放弃 |
[1:49:55] | And are you giving up? | 你会放弃吗 |
[1:49:57] | In the camps, some saw death as freedom. | 在集中营 有些人把死亡看做解脱 |
[1:50:00] | Then why didn’t you just kill yourseif? | 那你为什么没有自杀呢 |
[1:50:03] | Survival was a kind of protest. | 幸存是一种抗议 |
[1:50:06] | Being alive was my punishment. | 活着对我来说是惩罚 |
[1:50:09] | Punishment for what? | 什么惩罚 |
[1:50:11] | I brought David to Russia. | 是我把大卫带到俄国来的 |
[1:50:22] | And now no one can forgive you. | 现在没人能原谅你 |
[1:50:25] | And you can’t forgive yourself. | 你自己也原谅不了自己 |
[1:50:30] | Irena told me… | 艾琳娜跟我说 |
[1:50:35] | that they tortured your wife… | 他们折磨你的妻子 |
[1:50:40] | and she informed on you. | 然后她就告发了你 |
[1:50:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:50:49] | They did the same thing to my boy. | 他们对我的儿子使了同样的手段 |
[1:50:53] | Then they shot him in the head. | 然后朝他头上开了一枪 |
[1:51:03] | My wife is alive. | 我妻子还活着 |
[1:51:08] | She lived– | 她活了下来 |
[1:51:09] | and was released. That much I know. | 并被释放了 我就知道这么多 |
[1:51:15] | But she’ll never be able to forgive herseif for what she’s done. | 但她永远都不会原谅自己的所作所为 |
[1:51:20] | You see, only I can do that. | 只有我能宽恕她 |
[1:51:24] | She will be torturing herself, just like you. | 她会像你一样折磨自己 |
[1:51:27] | So you see, I have to get back. | 所以 我必须回去 |
[1:51:31] | I-have-to-get-back. | 我 必须 回去 |
[1:52:02] | Janusz. | 乔努斯 |
[1:52:12] | Pack your things, quick. | 把东西收起来 快 |
[1:53:48] | Janusz! | 乔努斯 |
[1:54:36] | Do you hear that? | 听见了吗 |
[1:54:39] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:55:22] | Tibet. | 西藏 |
[1:56:06] | Lhasa. | 拉萨 |
[1:56:13] | And where is India? | 印度在哪 |
[1:56:21] | India. | 印度 |
[1:56:59] | India. Yes. | 印度 是的 |
[1:57:01] | There is the track to Sikkim, over the mountains. | 山里有小道可以通向锡金 |
[1:57:06] | Many people go there. | 很多人都去那里 |
[1:57:08] | Are there villages on the way? | 路上有村庄吗 |
[1:57:10] | Small villages, yes. | 有一些小村庄 |
[1:57:12] | They give you food. | 他们会向你们提供食物 |
[1:57:14] | Fuel for fire. | 燃料 |
[1:57:17] | But you can’t go now. | 但你们现在不能走 |
[1:57:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:57:21] | If big snow comes, very difficult. | 如果下大雪的话 路就很难走 |
[1:57:24] | You wait until spring. | 你们等到春天吧 |
[1:57:29] | This family keep you. | 这家人会收留你们 |
[1:57:36] | Well, we can’t cross the mountains in winter. | 好吧 我们没法在冬天穿过大山 |
[1:57:39] | He said it was difficult but not impossible. | 他说很难但没说不可能 |
[1:57:42] | Janusz, it’s only three months. | 乔努斯 就三个月 |
[1:57:44] | Look, we can’t let go. | 我们不能放弃 |
[1:57:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:57:48] | If we stop now, then we’ll give in to exhaustion. | 如果现在停下来 我们就会向疲惫屈服 |
[1:57:52] | No, it’s not giving in. | 不 那不是屈服 |
[1:57:54] | We are exhausted. | 我们已经精疲力竭了 |
[1:57:57] | I will sleep till spring like a bear in a cave. | 我要像熊在洞里冬眠那样睡到春天 |
[1:58:00] | You can study Buddhism and become a monk. | 你可以研究研究佛学然后做个僧侣 |
[1:58:03] | But first you must learn how to like their tea. | 但首先 你要学会喜欢他们的茶 |
[1:58:07] | I already like the tea. | 我很喜欢他们的茶 |
[1:58:10] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:58:15] | What about you, Mister? | 你呢 先生 |
[1:58:17] | What are you going to do for three or four months? | 你这三四个月要做什么呢 |
[1:58:23] | I’m going to Lhasa. | 我要去拉萨 |
[1:58:25] | Our friend has a contact. | 我的朋友有个联系人 |
[1:58:27] | He thinks he can get me out through China. | 他觉得能把我从中国弄出去 |
[1:58:29] | There’s a U.S. Military mission there. | 那里有一支美军代表团 |
[1:58:33] | Looking out for number one. | 人都是自私的 |
[1:58:35] | Isn’t that what you Americans say? | 你们美国人是这么说的吧 |
[1:58:37] | Zoran– | 佐伦 |
[1:58:39] | Zoran. | 佐伦 |
[1:58:41] | What? | 干嘛 |
[1:58:42] | We escaped. | 我们逃出来了 |
[1:58:46] | We made it. | 我们成功了 |
[1:58:50] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[1:58:51] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[1:58:53] | Apart from a few mountains, we are there. | 除了几座山以外 我们成功了 |
[1:58:57] | We made it. | 我们成功了 |
[1:58:59] | Not all of us. | 不是所有人 |
[1:59:01] | No, not all of us. | 对 不是所有人 |
[1:59:09] | What are you going to do, Mister? When you go back home. | 你回家以后会做什么呢 先生 |
[1:59:13] | Home? | 家 |
[1:59:14] | Build Metros? | 修地铁吗 |
[1:59:16] | Might drift a while. | 我也许会漂泊一段时间 |
[1:59:19] | I will fight. | 我会参战 |
[1:59:22] | First Germans, then Russians. | 先打德国人 再打俄国佬 |
[1:59:27] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[1:59:29] | Re-build your church? | 重建你的教堂吗 |
[1:59:30] | No. | 不 |
[1:59:33] | I will die fighting. | 我会战死沙场 |
[1:59:39] | I’m going to get Tomasz’ pictures to a newspaper | 我会把托马什的画发表到报纸上 |
[1:59:42] | or get them published somehow. | 或者拿去出版 |
[1:59:44] | And then I’m going to cook his chicken | 然后我会按他的方法做鸡肉 |
[1:59:49] | but with extra salt, just–just to annoy him. | 但是要多放盐 气气他 |
[1:59:55] | And you, Janusz? | 你呢 乔努斯 |
[1:59:58] | As long as the communists are in Poland, | 只要共产主义者们还在波兰 |
[2:00:00] | you cannot go back. | 你就回不去 |
[2:00:02] | They’ll shoot you, Janusz. | 他们会崩了你 乔努斯 |
[2:00:06] | I’ll just, uh–keep going, you know, until it’s over. | 我会一直走 直到这一切结束 |
[2:00:18] | I’ll just keep walking. | 我会一直走下去 |
[2:00:36] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[2:00:44] | Janusz! | 乔努斯 |
[2:00:46] | Janusz! | 乔努斯 |
[2:02:16] | Namaste. | 你好 |
[2:02:34] | Namaste. | 你好 |
[2:02:36] | Welcome to India. | 欢迎来到印度 |
[2:02:38] | Paper passport, please. | 请出示通行证 |
[2:02:39] | Passport. | 通行证 |
[2:02:41] | We–we–we don’t have. | 我们 我们没有通行证 |
[2:02:43] | Never mind. Come with me. | 没关系 跟我来吧 |
[2:02:49] | Where have you come from? | 你们从哪来 |
[2:02:50] | Siberia. | 西伯利亚 |
[2:02:51] | Siberia? | 西伯利亚 |
[2:02:55] | And how did you come, sir? | 你们怎么来的呢 先生 |
[2:02:57] | We walked. | 走着来的 |
[2:02:58] | Walked? | 走 |
[2:05:45] | Easy to be a man. | 活着容易做人难 |